时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | For those of you who are too fucking busy, | 献给那些太他妈忙 错过前面剧情的人 |
[00:05] | This is what happened last week on Shameless. | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:07] | I left them. | 我离开她们了 |
[00:08] | Get fucked! | 滚你的蛋 |
[00:12] | This your home now? | 这儿现在是你的家吗 |
[00:13] | First time in my life | 我人生中第一次 |
[00:13] | I ever felt like i actually belonged somewhere. | 有了那种实实在在的归属感 |
[00:16] | What’s it like with my dad living at your house? | 我爸住你家 你感觉如何 |
[00:18] | – Weird. – It’s only going to get weirder. | -怪怪的 -只会越来越怪的 |
[00:22] | Last night was my first time. | 昨天晚上是我第一次 |
[00:23] | You mean your first time with me. | 你是说和我的第一次吧 |
[00:25] | – Virgin? – Yep. | -处男 -是的 |
[00:26] | Aunt Ginger has to go back? | 必须把金吉姑妈送走吗 |
[00:28] | Don’t make her go. | 不要送她走 |
[00:29] | She doesn’t belong to us. | 她不属于我们家 |
[00:30] | Old guy next door died in March, | 三月份时隔壁老头挂了 |
[00:31] | which I guess, technically, makes us next-door neighbors! | 我们才成了邻居 |
[00:34] | Where’s my damn toaster? | 我的烤面包机死哪儿去了 |
[00:35] | – Leave me alone! – You would not be so pissed off | -走开 -如果你不在乎我们的感情 |
[00:38] | if you didn’t care. | 也不会这么生气了 |
[00:39] | When I saw the way you looked at Steve, like a D-O-G in heat. | 我看到你看史蒂夫的眼神了 就像只发情的小母狗 |
[00:42] | My mom heard about it. | 我妈妈听说我们的事了 |
[00:43] | She invited you to dinner. | 她邀你去我家吃晚餐 |
[00:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:07] | Sweet little baby. | 亲爱的小宝宝 |
[02:09] | Scarf on… | 戴上围脖 |
[02:19] | Debbie, come in and eat your breakfast, okay? | 黛比 进屋吃早餐 好吗 |
[02:21] | You’re up next in the shower. | 下一个轮到你冲澡 |
[02:22] | I want to play for a while. | 我要再玩一会儿 |
[02:24] | Ask Carl if he’ll come out and get in the stroller. | 问问卡尔愿不愿意出来坐在婴儿车里 |
[02:26] | The last time you asked Carl to play, | 上次你邀请卡尔和你一起玩 |
[02:27] | you were locked in the basement for half a day. | 你被关在地下室整整半天 |
[02:28] | That was on purpose. | 那是故意的 |
[02:29] | And we were playing “Loser Goes to Gitmo.” | 我们在玩”输家关进关塔那摩” |
[02:31] | Let’s go! And put that stroller back in the garbage. | 进来吧 把推车放回到垃圾桶里 |
[02:46] | Oh, man, yeah… that’s, uh, it’s dead. | 我靠 没错 坏了 |
[02:49] | – You sure? – Uh-huh. | -确定吗 -是啊 |
[02:50] | The element’s rusted out. | 电热丝锈掉了 |
[02:51] | Anyone want to make some Toll House cookies with me? | 有人愿意跟我一起烤托尔豪斯曲奇吗 |
[02:53] | How much to replace it? | 换一个要多少钱 |
[02:54] | Uh, two bills used, four new. | 二手的2元 新的4元 |
[02:57] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:57] | How about a pie? | 烤派如何 |
[02:59] | I can get started on the crust. | 我可以先做酥皮 |
[03:00] | Go take your shower. | 去冲澡 |
[03:01] | I… wanna… make… pie. | 我 要 做 派 |
[03:04] | You know what? Hand me the obits. | 这样吧 把讣告那版给我看看 |
[03:06] | Maybe, uh, we can scrounge a dead person’s water heater. | 也许我们可以白拿一个死人的热水器 |
[03:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:10] | Ah, Mrs. Dombrowski. | 唐布洛斯基太太 |
[03:12] | Oh, the, uh, shaky neck lady? | 脖子晃来晃去那个女的吗 |
[03:14] | I thought she drowned a couple years ago. | 我以为她几年前淹死了 |
[03:15] | No. Mrs. Goga had the shaky neck, | 不 脖子晃那个是戈加太太 |
[03:18] | and she drowned in her own vomit last Easter. | 复活节的时候她被自己的呕吐物呛死了 |
[03:20] | No pie. Get in the shower. I’m not saying it again. | 不要派 去冲澡 别让我再说一遍 |
[03:24] | Carl, no. | 卡尔 不行 |
[03:25] | I went to school with Kenny Dombrowski. | 我和肯尼·唐布洛斯基是同学 |
[03:27] | Think he had a crush on me. | 我觉得他喜欢我 |
[03:29] | Her wake’s this morning. Let’s go. | 她的守灵在今天 我们走 |
[03:30] | Mm. Up, up, up. | 快快快 |
[03:32] | Can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[03:33] | Um… no. | 不行 |
[03:36] | Debbie, what is going on with you? | 黛比 你到底是怎么了 |
[03:40] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:47] | Oof. Shower. | 去冲澡 |
[03:48] | After Debbie. | 在黛比之后洗 |
[03:48] | Towel and robe, upstairs. Go. | 毛巾和浴袍在楼上 去 |
[03:53] | And you need to learn how to change your own diaper. | 而你得学会给自己换尿布 |
[04:18] | Beautiful day for a party! | 真是开派对的好日子 |
[04:21] | It’s for kids, Frank! No booze! | 给孩子开的 弗兰克 没有酒 |
[04:26] | Son of a… | 婊子养的 |
[04:31] | How would you like your eggs, sweetie? | 想吃什么样的鸡蛋啊 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | Fluffy. | 松软的 |
[04:37] | They’re having a party across the street. | 街对面开派对 |
[04:40] | What, dear? | 你说什么 亲爱的 |
[04:42] | Across the street. Some sort of a party for kids. | 街对面 有给孩子开的派对 |
[04:45] | No booze. | 没有酒 |
[04:47] | What’s the point? | 没酒开什么派对 |
[05:01] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:17] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他个老家伙回来干什么 |
[05:25] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[05:26] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[05:27] | Stay focused, baby. | 集中注意力 宝贝 |
[05:28] | Are the Gallaghers in our bathroom? | 加拉格家的人在咱浴室吗 |
[05:30] | Oh, I know what you need, huh? | 我知道你要什么 |
[05:34] | – You like that? – Want some… | -喜欢吗 -再来 |
[06:03] | Aha. | 来了 |
[06:04] | Fluffy, fluffy, floo-floo. | 松软的鸡蛋 |
[06:13] | Went to see a lawyer. | 我去见了律师 |
[06:14] | It turns out I can’t afford to live somewhere else | 事实证明 我没有足够的金钱另找住处 |
[06:16] | and support you two. | 还要赡养你们两个 |
[06:19] | Three. | 是三个 |
[06:20] | Why can’t you stay with Uncle Ray? | 你为什么不能跟雷叔叔住一起 |
[06:22] | He’s got gangrene. | 他得了坏疽 |
[06:23] | You ever smell a rotting foot? | 你闻过烂了的脚吗 |
[06:27] | Why don’t you get me a refill there, huh, Karen, honey? | 帮我再倒一杯 凯伦 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | What, did you lose your fucking legs? | 怎么 你他妈的没长腿吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, that’s your teenage, diseased mind talking. | 你那是青春期叛逆说疯话 |
[06:33] | You know, you tasted penii, | 你尝过鸡巴之后 |
[06:35] | and now you’re just crazy. | 现在就跟疯子一样 |
[07:26] | Oh, shit! That’s cold! | 该死 是凉水 |
[07:29] | What the hell? Veronica! | 搞什么啊 维罗妮卡 |
[07:31] | There’s no hot water. | 没有热水了 |
[07:37] | What? | 搞什么啊 |
[07:39] | Fucking Gallaghers! | 该死的加拉格一家 |
[07:44] | Well, look at you, just letting yourself into people’s houses. | 看看你啊 进别人家就像进自己家一样 |
[07:46] | Tall grande latte, two shots. | 大杯拿铁 双倍料哦 |
[07:48] | – Sugar? – Absolutely. | -加糖了吗 -当然 |
[07:52] | Kids home? | 孩子们在家吗 |
[07:55] | Boys’re out getting a water heater, | 男孩们出去找热水器了 |
[07:57] | Debbie’s at the park, | 黛比去了公园 |
[07:58] | Carl’s out looking for small defenseless pets to torture, | 卡尔去找无反抗能力的小宠物来虐待 |
[08:00] | and Liam’s down for a nap. | 利亚姆正在小睡 |
[08:02] | So… | 这么说 |
[08:04] | No. | 不 |
[08:04] | I’m up to my ass in housework. | 家务活忙得我要死 |
[08:06] | That’s why I’m taking you to a long, deep, leisurely lunch. | 所以我才要带你去吃一顿”漫长” “深入” “放松”的”午餐” |
[08:08] | Lunch? | 午餐 |
[08:09] | It’s a euphemism. | 委婉说法而已 |
[08:11] | How quaint. | 真有创意 |
[08:13] | Or, would you like a Demon dog and a quick fuck over at the Sheridan? | 还是说你想去谢里顿速战速决 打个野炮 |
[08:16] | – Liam? – Get a sitter. | -利亚姆呢 -找个保姆 |
[08:19] | Costs too much. | 太贵了 |
[08:19] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[08:21] | At least 50 bucks. | 至少五十美刀 |
[08:25] | You’re not paying me to fuck you. | 你不是要付我钱来跟你上床吧 |
[08:26] | No, I couldn’t pay you enough. | 当然不是 你那么高贵 付多少都不够 |
[08:34] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[08:34] | No. | 没 |
[08:36] | You didn’t hear that? | 你没听见吗 |
[08:37] | You trying to change the subject? | 你是想转移话题吗 |
[08:42] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[08:44] | He’s too lazy to get out of his crib– he just yells. | 他懒的都不愿爬出婴儿床 最多哭叫而已 |
[08:51] | – You stay with Liam. – Wait, wait, wait… | -你看着利亚姆 -等等 |
[08:56] | You take the baby, I’ll take the bat. | 你抱着宝宝 我拿球拍 |
[09:21] | Debbie! Jesus! | 黛比 老天啊 |
[09:24] | Thought you went to the park. | 我以为你去公园了 |
[09:25] | I… came back. | 我 回来了呀 |
[09:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[09:29] | Katie Crasden’s having a party. | 凯蒂·克莱斯顿家在开派对 |
[09:33] | Katie Crasden? | 凯蒂·克莱斯顿 |
[09:34] | Two streets over. | 就在两条街外 |
[09:36] | And she… didn’t invite you? | 她没有邀请你吗 |
[09:38] | She’s only three. | 她才三岁 |
[09:40] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:41] | Well, I was just walking past, | 我刚刚经过 |
[09:44] | and her dad, he… | 她爸爸 他 |
[09:47] | Her dad did what? | 她爸爸怎么了 |
[09:49] | He was laughing and playing with them, and it just… | 他在和他们一起玩 欢声笑语 |
[09:53] | it wasn’t fair. | 太不公平了 |
[09:55] | What wasn’t fair? What? | 什么不公平 什么啊 |
[09:57] | Everything. | 一切都不公平 |
[09:59] | So I, I, um… | 我 我 |
[10:03] | I stole something. | 我偷了点东西 |
[10:06] | So nobody touched you? | 没人伤到你吧 |
[10:07] | What? | 什么 |
[10:08] | You nearly gave me a heart attack. | 你差点把我吓死 |
[10:11] | A bike. | 自行车 |
[10:15] | – Race car… don’t hit the train! – Debbie? | -赛车 别撞火车 -黛比 |
[10:24] | Who the hell is that? | 这娃是谁啊 |
[10:41] | Just relax. | 别紧张 |
[10:42] | Oh, here we go! | 哎呀自由世界啊 |
[10:45] | No traffic tickets to issue today? | 今天没人来开交通罚单吗 |
[10:48] | No one to pull over for swinging wide on a left-hand turn? | 左转弯违规 也没人管吗 |
[10:53] | Or is this a supportive “Friend party” For a cop | 这是给开枪打伤手无寸铁平民的 |
[10:56] | who shot some poor fucker wasn’t even armed?! | 无耻警察开的欢乐派对吗 |
[10:59] | Leave the people around here alone. | 别去骚扰附近的人 |
[11:01] | They’re good folks! | 他们都是好人 |
[11:02] | Who are the parents? | 父母是谁 |
[11:03] | Let’s go, people. Out of the way. | 大家都散了吧 散了吧 |
[11:06] | – Your child’s missing? – Yeah. | -你的孩子失踪了 -对 |
[11:07] | I need your names and the name of the child. | 请把你们和孩子的名字告诉我 |
[11:10] | Beth and Gary Casden. | 贝瑟·卡斯顿和加里·卡斯顿. |
[11:12] | Mr. And Mrs. Casden, | 卡斯顿先生 卡斯顿太太 |
[11:13] | – when is the last time you saw…? – Uh, Ca-Casey. | -你们最后一次看到… -凯西 |
[11:15] | It’s been about an hour ago. | 大概是一个小时前 |
[11:17] | Okay, okay. What was he wearing? | 好的 好的 他穿的什么 |
[11:20] | Debbie, why would you steal a little girl? | 黛比 你为什么偷一个小女孩回来 |
[11:25] | Why would you steal a little boy | 你为什么偷一个小男孩回来 |
[11:27] | and dress him like a little girl? | 还把人家打扮成一个小女孩 |
[11:30] | I wanted a girl, but there weren’t any. | 我是想偷个女孩的 但没找到 |
[11:32] | Then back to my initial question: | 回答我第一个问题 |
[11:34] | Why would you steal a baby at all? | 你为什么要偷一个婴儿回来 |
[11:36] | I miss Ginger. | 我想金吉 |
[11:38] | – What? – Who? | -什么 -谁 |
[11:39] | You took away Aunt Ginger! | 你送走了金吉姑妈 |
[11:41] | Who is Aunt Ginger? | 谁是金吉姑妈 |
[11:42] | Somebody we borrowed from V’s nursing home. | 我们从维罗妮卡的私人疗养院借来的 |
[11:44] | – What? – She was my friend. | -什么 -她是我的朋友 |
[11:46] | We have to take him back right away, okay? | 我们必须马上把他送回家 听到没 |
[11:48] | Where are his boy clothes? | 他自己的衣服呢 |
[11:51] | I washed them. | 我洗了 |
[11:54] | Oh, my God, it shrunk! | 天哪 衣服缩水了 |
[11:55] | You put it in the dryer? | 你把衣服放烘干机里了 |
[11:57] | That’s what you do after you wash something. | 洗完衣服之后就是该烘干的呀 |
[11:59] | Um, we can put him in some of Liam’s clothes. | 可以给他穿利亚姆的衣服吗 |
[12:03] | We can’t bring a missing kid back | 我们不能把一个失踪小孩 |
[12:04] | wearing different clothes. | 穿着别人的衣服送回家 |
[12:06] | People will say we did something to him. | 别人会以为我们对孩子做过什么 |
[12:08] | Something bad. | 一些坏事 |
[12:12] | Attention: This is… | 请注意 这里是 |
[12:13] | This is the Chicago… | 这里是芝加哥 |
[12:15] | – Push, then… – I know what to push. | -推 然后 -我知道怎么用 |
[12:17] | Attention! This is the Chicago… | 请注意 我们是芝加哥… |
[12:19] | – No. All right. – What are you doing? | -不 好吧 -你在做什么 |
[12:20] | Mike, we have to get the information out. | 迈克 我们得把消息传出去 |
[12:21] | – Then let me drive. – No. | -那让我来开车 -不 |
[12:24] | Look, I’ve been a cop a lot longer than you. | 我做警察比你做得久 |
[12:26] | You don’t get to drive and talk on the loudspeaker. | 你不能一边开车 一边讲对讲机 |
[12:28] | What, are you gonna call your uncle? | 怎样啊 你要向你叔叔告状啊 |
[12:30] | This is the Chicago Police Department. | 这里是芝加哥警察局 |
[12:33] | We’re looking for a missing two-year-old… | 我们在找一个两岁大的失踪男婴 |
[12:35] | So we’re just gonna wait out here? | 我们就在这里等吗 |
[12:37] | He’s a chain-smoking pothead in a stress-inducing situation; | 他现在就像是个脑袋抽坏了的瘾君子 满腹悲伤 |
[12:41] | he’ll be out soon. | 他马上就会出来 |
[12:42] | What are we supposed to say? | 我们该说什么呢 |
[12:44] | I don’t know. Just play it cool. | 我也不知道 装的像一点 |
[12:46] | Play what cool? | 装什么 |
[12:47] | Things people play cool. Jesus, Ian! | 就那样装装样子啊 伊恩 你傻啊 |
[12:52] | You got your own cell? | 你有自己的手机了 |
[12:53] | No, some kid left it in the cafeteria. Ah. | 不是 是某个孩子落在餐馆的 |
[12:56] | Hey, Kare. | 凯伦 |
[12:58] | Yeah, I’m at some dead lady’s house | 对 有户人家死了个女人 |
[12:59] | trying to see if I can score a water heater. | 我看看能不能顺到一个热水器 |
[13:01] | Meet me after? | 等会儿碰头哈 |
[13:03] | Hey, V?! | 嘿 小维 |
[13:04] | I’m in the bathroom! | 我在浴室里 |
[13:06] | Hey, I’m in a bit of a jam. | 我现在手忙脚乱 |
[13:08] | Can you watch him for 15 minutes? | 你能不能照顾他十五分钟 |
[13:09] | – Damn, Fi, you see I’m in the middle of doing my– – Thanks. | -靠 菲奥娜你没看到我在… -谢了 |
[13:12] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 没问题 |
[13:15] | Hey, Li…! | 利亚姆 |
[13:18] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈谁啊 |
[13:25] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[13:31] | Hey, Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[13:32] | Hey, Tony. | 托尼 |
[13:33] | You remember Steve? | 你还记得史蒂夫吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah. How’s it going? | 记得啊 你好啊 |
[13:37] | Uh, hear about the missing boy? | 你听说了那个失踪的孩子了吗 |
[13:38] | No. What happened? | 没有 怎么了 |
[13:39] | Got taken from a front yard birthday party. | 生日聚会的时候被人从前院抱走了 |
[13:42] | Do they think he might have just wandered off? | 他会不会只是迷路了 |
[13:43] | We’ve got everybody out looking: | 我们所有人都出去找了 |
[13:44] | choppers, SWAT, couple dozen extra units, Amber alerts. | 直升机 特派小组 安柏失踪警报 |
[13:48] | Wow. Really. | 真的啊 |
[13:50] | We’re gonna catch the bastard that took little Casey | 我们一定要抓到带走凯西的混蛋 |
[13:51] | and chop his pedophile nuts off. | 把那个变态的头切下来 |
[14:00] | Less than two hours ago, a young boy, only two years of age, | 不到两小时前 一名只有两岁大的男童 |
[14:03] | was abducted from his front yard. | 于自家院中被拐走 |
[14:06] | You see this? | 看见了吗 |
[14:07] | This is what happens when the world goes crazy. | 世界疯了什么鸟事都有 |
[14:09] | People steal kids. | 有人偷小孩 |
[14:11] | And Rastafarians are allowed to roam free. | 拉斯塔法里教徒也不受限制四处传教 |
[14:14] | I don’t mean real Rastafarians. | 我指的不是真正的拉斯塔法里教徒 |
[14:15] | I mean Rastaman Goldberg’s from Lake Forest | 而是从林湖城来的伪拉斯塔法里教徒 |
[14:19] | with rich parents | 他们的父母富有 |
[14:20] | who get dropped off in Town Cars to go beg for money on the streets. | 早年涌入汽车城 满大街乞讨 |
[14:24] | What a load of crap. | 狗屎满天飞 |
[14:26] | Obamacare, my ass! | 奥巴马医疗新政 滚他娘的蛋 |
[14:27] | What the news people don’t tell you? | 新闻工作人员其实心里暗爽呢 |
[14:29] | They love it when kids get stolen. | 他们爱死孩子被偷这种事了 |
[14:33] | They’re just looking for a good story | 他们正希望出现一则精彩新闻 |
[14:35] | to saturate our airwaves with. | 来丰富观众们茶余饭后的谈资 |
[14:38] | And why are all the news ladies Chinese? | 为什么所有的女新闻播报员都是中国人 |
[14:41] | They should stick to what they know: | 他们应该守在自己的认知范畴内 |
[14:43] | railroads… sushi… dim sum. | 铁路 寿司 点心 |
[14:48] | Frank, guess what. | 弗兰克 你猜怎么着 |
[14:51] | I made muffins using a Bundt cake batter. | 我用甜蛋糕浆糊做出小松糕 |
[14:53] | I didn’t even need to add another egg. | 都不用再加鸡蛋了 |
[14:59] | Hi, sweetie. | 你回来啦 宝贝 |
[15:00] | The shithead gone? | 那个白痴走了吗 |
[15:01] | He just left for work. | 刚去上班 |
[15:02] | I’m still here. | 我还在这儿呢 |
[15:04] | Just getting my coat. | 我只是来取外套 |
[15:05] | I just had some delicious penii. | 我刚刚品尝了一根美味的”香蕉” |
[15:07] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | Little Casey up the street? | 街那头的小凯西 |
[15:10] | Gone missing right from his own backyard. | 就在他自家后院失踪了 |
[15:13] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 真糟糕 |
[15:19] | You missed… | 你错过… |
[15:25] | …Casey is a loving and kind child… | 凯西是一个可爱又乖巧的小孩 |
[15:37] | – It was less than that! – My husband Mark said that he saw… | -这些还不够 -我丈夫马克说他看见 |
[15:39] | I know you’re all concerned, okay? I know. | 我知道你们都很关心这事 我知道 |
[15:41] | Everybody calm down– I’ll get to all of you, okay? | 大家冷静一下 我一个一个问 好吗 |
[15:44] | – Uh, you first, okay? – All right. We… | -你先来 -好 我们… |
[15:45] | I wasn’t sure what size, | 我不确定他穿多大号 |
[15:47] | so bought three just in case. | 以防万一我买了三件 |
[15:49] | – Oh, slow down. – What? – Stop the car! | -慢点 -什么 -停车 |
[15:54] | Hey, almost new. | 热水器还跟新的似的 |
[15:55] | Debbie stole a baby. | 黛比偷了个孩子 |
[15:56] | We have to figure out how to return it. | 我们得想办法把孩子还回去 |
[15:57] | – Debbie stole a baby? – Yeah. | -黛比偷了个孩子 -是啊 |
[15:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:00] | It’s Debbie. | 黛比嘛 |
[16:01] | I did not see that coming. | 我没料到她会干出这种事儿 |
[16:03] | Um… can’t we just give it back? | 还回去不就得了嘛 |
[16:05] | I wish we could. It’s too late now. | 我倒是想 但现在为时已晚 |
[16:08] | Find Carl and get home now. | 找到卡尔 马上回家 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:17] | We’re looking for a missing boy named Casey. | 我们在找一个叫凯西的男孩 |
[16:20] | Last seen wearing a Superman costume. | 走失前穿着超人装 |
[16:22] | Two years old. | 两岁大 |
[16:23] | Any information would be greatly appreciated. | 如您提供任何信息 我们将不胜感激 |
[16:26] | No questions asked. | 暂不追问其他问题 |
[16:27] | Why the fuck wouldn’t we ask questions? | 我们他妈的为什么不问问题 |
[16:30] | Because we want people to feel safe. | 因为我们得让人们感到安全 |
[16:31] | How do you find out what happened if you don’t ask questions? | 如果不问问题你怎么知道发生了什么 |
[16:34] | You understand the premise, right? | 你知道大前提吧 |
[16:35] | People feel safe, they give information, | 人们感到安全就会提供信息 |
[16:38] | we find the kid. | 然后我们找到孩子 |
[16:39] | Safe, my ass. I’m asking questions. | 安全 去他娘的 我要问问题 |
[16:41] | – Okay, yeah. – I’m gonna ask fucking questions. | -好吧 -我要问该死的问题 |
[16:43] | – That’s what you do. – Go ahead. Yeah, sure. | -那是你的做法 -成 好吧 |
[16:44] | You do what you want to do. | 你做你想做的 |
[16:46] | Casey Casden, last seen | 凯西·卡斯顿 最后一次见时 |
[16:47] | …wearing a Superman costume… | 穿着超人的衣服 |
[16:50] | Kev, stop! | 小凯 别 |
[16:52] | What’s Liam doing here? | 利亚姆在这儿干嘛 |
[16:53] | It’s not Liam. | 他不是利亚姆 |
[16:56] | – Who the hell is this?! – I don’t know. | -这他妈的是谁 -不知道 |
[16:58] | Fiona dropped him off. | 菲奥娜扔给我的 |
[16:59] | Attention, all residents. | 所有居民 请注意 |
[17:01] | There is a child still missing. | 丢失的孩子仍未找到 |
[17:02] | Approximately two years of age, | 大约两岁 |
[17:04] | and wearing a Superman costume. | 穿着超人装 |
[17:06] | If you’ve seen this boy… | 如果你看到这个男孩… |
[17:07] | Fucking Gallaghers. | 操蛋的加拉格家 |
[17:08] | When I was a kid, we could go to a birthday party | 我小时候 可以去参加生日派对 |
[17:11] | and our parents wouldn’t worry that we were gonna get stolen | 我们父母都不担心我们 |
[17:15] | out of the front yard by some perv. | 会被歹徒从前院拐走 |
[17:17] | That’s when America had values. | 那时美国道德观尚存 |
[17:20] | Before Wal-Mart and Dukakis, | 在沃尔玛超市开张和杜卡基斯成名前 |
[17:22] | peanut butter and jelly in one jar. | 花生酱和果冻还在一个罐子里 |
[17:25] | You know, you’re too young to remember this, | 你太小 都不记得这些了 |
[17:27] | but there was a time when policemen were respected, | 不过从前警察可是受人尊敬的 |
[17:30] | when young men wanted to fight for their country. | 那时年轻人还想捍卫祖国呢 |
[17:32] | When you could go vote twice for Mayor Daley, | 那时你还可以在下面第11区 |
[17:35] | down at the 11th Ward. | 给戴利市长投上两票呢 |
[17:36] | Before some liberal pricks elected a Muslim | 可惜后来某些自由党的鸟人选举出一个 |
[17:39] | who isn’t even American? | 连美国人都算不上的穆斯林教徒 |
[17:43] | We need to get your stories straight for the police. | 我们得把你要跟警察说的话捋顺 |
[17:45] | Why did you take the boy? | 你为什么带走那个男孩 |
[17:46] | He was crying for his mom, and his mom wasn’t around. | 他哭着找他妈妈 但他妈妈不在附近 |
[17:49] | Did you try to find his mom? | 你有没有试着找他妈妈 |
[17:50] | No, he was crying and nobody cared, | 没有 他在哭 没有人在意 |
[17:52] | so I took him. | 所以我带他走了 |
[17:53] | You can’t say that! What’s wrong with you?! | 你不能这么说 你脑子进水了吗 |
[17:55] | Hey, Fi! | 别这样 菲 |
[17:56] | You know what, Debs? | 听我说 小黛 |
[17:58] | Was he inside or outside of the yard when you grabbed him? | 你带走他的时候 他在院子里还是院子外 |
[18:00] | Inside. | 院子里 |
[18:03] | Well, okay, so how’d you get him out? | 好吧 你怎么把他弄出来的 |
[18:04] | I waved a Snickers bar at him. | 我用一根巧克力棒在他面前挥舞 |
[18:07] | Did anybody see you? | 有人看见你吗 |
[18:08] | I don’t think so. We just ran. | 我觉得没有 我们马上跑了 |
[18:10] | That wasn’t suspicious. | 那还真”不可疑”啊 |
[18:11] | So you were running down the street… | 所以你沿街冲南边跑去 |
[18:13] | I used a stroller. | 我用婴儿车推着走的 |
[18:14] | What stroller? | 什么婴儿车 |
[18:15] | Liam’s old one. | 利亚姆那个旧的 |
[18:16] | The one I told you to throw out? | 我让你扔掉的那个 |
[18:18] | I fixed it. | 我修好了 |
[18:20] | For emergencies. | 以防急用 |
[18:24] | Open up! Hurry! | 开门 赶紧的 |
[18:26] | Oh, shit. | 娘的 |
[18:29] | What in the hell is going on? | 到底他妈的怎么回事 |
[18:31] | Is this that missing kid? | 这就是那个被拐的小孩吗 |
[18:32] | Debbie stole him. And now we have to figure out | 黛比偷的 我们现在在想法子 |
[18:34] | how to give him back without getting her 36 months in juvie. | 如何把他送回去 还要保证黛比不进少管所 |
[18:36] | Why in the world would she steal– | 她到底为什么要… |
[18:39] | There must be a couple hundred cops out there. | 外面大概有上百个条子 |
[18:41] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[18:43] | Debs, will you watch him for a second? | 小黛 看会儿他可以吗 |
[18:46] | Come with us. | 过来 |
[18:47] | Casey, we’re gonna play a couple games, okay? | 凯西 我们玩几个游戏好吗 |
[18:49] | I’m not sure what’s going on with her. | 我不知道她脑子到底有什么毛病 |
[18:50] | Oh, maybe it’s ’cause your mom bailed and Frank’s a big drunk. | 也许是因为你妈抛家 你爸酗酒 |
[18:54] | Oh, what, I’m asshole now? She’s the one who stole a baby. | 干嘛 现在我成了混蛋吗 小孩是她拐走的 |
[18:57] | All right, look, she obviously planned it. | 她很明显是有预谋的 |
[18:58] | I mean, she took a stroller out of the garbage and she fixed it. | 不然干嘛留着婴儿车不肯扔 还费力修好 |
[19:01] | All right, hey, Debbie’s still is a little kid. | 黛比只是个小孩子 |
[19:03] | Worst thing that happens is she gets some help. | 最坏的情况也就是接受一些帮助治疗 |
[19:05] | – Help? – What kind of help? | -帮助 -什么帮助 |
[19:06] | – She stole a baby. – She’s not crazy. | -她拐了人家的孩子 -她又不是疯子 |
[19:09] | She just sort of accidentally took a kid. | 她不过是不小心带走了而已 |
[19:11] | Not if she lured him out of the yard with a candy bar. | 你管拿糖果引诱叫不小心吗 |
[19:14] | What are you suggesting? | 那你的意见是 |
[19:15] | Some kind or professional… | 找专家来帮忙 |
[19:16] | What, a shrink? | 比如呢 心理医生吗 |
[19:17] | Gallaghers do not do therapy. | 加拉格家的人不需要心理治疗 |
[19:18] | We’re looking for | 我们在寻找一个 |
[19:19] | a missing two-year-old boy– Casey Casden. | 两岁的失踪男童 凯西·卡斯顿 |
[19:21] | He was last seen wearing a Superman costume. | 他失踪前身着超人装 |
[19:24] | If you have any information, call 911. | 如果你有任何线索 请打911联系我们 |
[19:27] | Lip, we need a plan to get that boy back to his family | 利普 我们得想办法把那孩子送回去 |
[19:29] | or Family Services is gonna have a field day. | 不然家庭服务中心的人又有事做了 |
[19:31] | Family Services? | 家庭服务中心怎么了 |
[19:33] | If they find out Frank’s moved, | 如果他们发现弗兰克也抛家了 |
[19:35] | they’ll take the kids. | 他们会带走所有的孩子 |
[19:36] | Split ’em up. | 送到不同的家庭 |
[19:37] | Remember what happened last time? | 还记得上次的情况吗 |
[19:45] | – Shit. – Exactly. | -妈的 -没错 |
[19:49] | All right, Carl, you know that pay phone | 卡尔 你知道 |
[19:50] | that’s outside of the Kash and Grab? | 凯格杂货店外面那个公用电话吗 |
[19:52] | – Yeah. – All right, I want you to get on your bike, | -知道 -好 你骑车过去 |
[19:53] | go to the pay phone, call the police, | 用那个电话打给警察 |
[19:55] | tell them that you saw a little boy | 告诉他们你2:45的时候 |
[19:57] | walking down Southport Avenue at 2:45, okay? | 在绍斯波特大街看到一个男童 明白了吗 |
[20:01] | Why should I? | 为什么要我去 |
[20:02] | Want to be in a children’s home until you’re 18? | 不然你想在收容所呆到18岁吗 |
[20:04] | Group home on Union has a climbing wall. | 还不错啊 那里还有攀岩墙呢 |
[20:06] | Carl… | 卡尔 |
[20:07] | I don’t have a bike. | 我没车啊 |
[20:08] | Wire cutter’s in the junk drawer. | 抽屉里有钢丝钳 |
[20:21] | What…? | 搞什么 |
[20:22] | Steve, Fiona, you guys have to get Debs | 史蒂夫 菲奥娜 你俩去劝黛比 |
[20:25] | to take that kid back. | 让她把那个孩子带回去 |
[20:26] | I don’t know that I can make that happen. | 我可不敢保证 |
[20:28] | Fiona, you have to, or else we’re all fucked. | 一定要说服她 不然我们都完蛋 |
[20:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:31] | Why do I have to do it? | 为什么要让我送他回去 |
[20:33] | Because we’ve already told the police we don’t know anything about it. | 因为我们已经告诉警察我们不知情了 |
[20:35] | I’m not a good liar. | 我不擅长撒谎 |
[20:38] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[20:38] | I’m not! You always say so! | 我撒谎的功夫不好 你自己也说过 |
[20:40] | Oh, hey, you know what, Debs? It’s been hours, | 黛比 那个孩子已经失踪很久了 |
[20:43] | and Casey’s parents are probably really worried about him. | 他的父母一定着急死了 |
[20:46] | You remember that pie you wanted to make? | 你不是想做派吗 |
[20:48] | Let’s do that tonight. | 我们今晚就做 |
[20:51] | What do I have to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[20:53] | I saw a little boy walking down Southport Avenue | 我在绍斯波特大街看见一个男孩 |
[20:55] | at, like, 2:45. | 大约2:45的时候 |
[20:57] | – 2:45? – Yeah, 2:45! | -2:45吗 -没错 |
[21:00] | Asshole. | 白痴 |
[21:00] | Got a sighting. | 有线索了 |
[21:01] | Kid saw the boy walking down Southport. | 有人在绍斯波特大街看到男童 |
[21:03] | I was walking up Southport Avenue | 我当时在绍斯波特大街散步 |
[21:06] | when I saw little Casey. | 恰巧看见了凯西 |
[21:07] | Nah– you didn’t know his name. | 不行 你不知道他的名字 |
[21:08] | A little boy. | 一个小男孩 |
[21:10] | – Yeah. – All alone. | -没错 -他独自一人 |
[21:11] | All alone… | 独自一人 |
[21:12] | and crying. | 边走边哭 |
[21:13] | I asked her where her mom went. | 我问她她的妈妈去哪了 |
[21:14] | Not her. | 是他 |
[21:15] | Oh, um, I asked him | 噢 对 我问他 |
[21:17] | where his mom was. | 他妈妈在哪 |
[21:18] | And she didn’t know. | 她说不知道 |
[21:20] | He seemed upset, so I gave him some chocolate. | 他看起来很伤心 所以我给他巧克力吃 |
[21:23] | Good, Debs. You’re doing great. | 很好 黛比 你做得很好 |
[21:26] | All right, Veronica, I want you to go to the cleaners, | 维罗妮卡 你去干洗店 |
[21:28] | ask Mrs. Bergdoll to use the phone in the back. | 求伯格多尔夫人让你用一下里屋的电话 |
[21:30] | – That woman’s a cold bitch. – I’ve got something for that, okay? | -那个贱女人不会借的 -别担心 |
[21:32] | Don’t worry about it. | 我自有办法 |
[21:33] | Hey, Mrs. B. | 你好 伯格夫人 |
[21:35] | Can I use your phone really quick? | 我能用一下你的电话吗 |
[21:37] | I got some green bud for your glaucoma. | 我带了些大麻 可以治疗你的青光眼 |
[21:41] | I saw a little boy with a Superman | 我在格兰德大街 |
[21:43] | suit walking down Grand Avenue. | 看到一个穿着超人装的男童 |
[21:44] | What time was that? | 什么时候看到的 |
[21:45] | About 15 minutes ago. | 大约十五分钟前 |
[21:47] | And I thought, maybe this is the little boy | 我想他可能就是 |
[21:49] | everyone’s been talking about. | 你们在找的那个男童 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry– | 不好意思 |
[21:51] | a Spider-Man suit? | 他穿的是蜘蛛侠装吗 |
[21:52] | I didn’t say Spider-Man; I said Superman. | 我没说蜘蛛侠装 我说的是超人装 |
[21:54] | He had a cape and he was walking with a little girl. | 有斗篷的 他和一个小女孩在一起 |
[21:56] | – Can you describe the– – Asshole. | -能描述一下 -混蛋 |
[21:59] | So I went to the phone outside Connie’s Pizza | 我想用康妮披萨店外的电话 |
[22:02] | and called the police. | 打给警察局 |
[22:03] | But I couldn’t use the phone, because it was broken. | 但是不行 电话坏了 |
[22:11] | And did you try to call anyone else? | 你有试过找其他人帮忙吗 |
[22:13] | Yes, I did. | 有啊 |
[22:14] | Oh. Right. | 噢 对 |
[22:15] | I was standing on the street, | 我站在大街上 |
[22:17] | and I asked people who were passing | 请求路人 |
[22:19] | if I could use their phone. | 能不能借用一下他们的手机 |
[22:20] | I said it was an emergency, but no one listened. | 我说是紧急事件 但没人理我 |
[22:24] | I don’t know if it was because I was young or… | 不知道是因为我小还是 |
[22:29] | Poor! | 因为我没钱 |
[22:48] | Okay, let’s see… | 好吧 外面呢 |
[22:57] | Frank?! | 弗兰克 |
[22:58] | Oh… what am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[23:04] | Stop? | 停下来如何 |
[23:22] | Hi, Frank. | 嗨 弗兰克 |
[23:23] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[23:23] | Sorry! Karen! | 不好意思 凯伦 |
[23:25] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你出去了 |
[23:27] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[23:28] | Pass me a towel? | 能把浴巾递给我吗 |
[23:38] | You got it all wet. | 你扔水里了 |
[23:40] | A hand towel is fine. | 毛巾给我也行 |
[23:41] | And don’t throw it, please. | 能别再扔了吗 |
[24:05] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[24:09] | Kev, what time you going to work today? | 凯文 你今天几点上班 |
[24:10] | – Uh, I go in at 6:00. – You’re going in early. | -六点吧 -你得去早点 |
[24:12] | You should go in, tell them you saw | 你进去后告诉他们 |
[24:14] | a little boy in a Superman costume | 你看见一个穿着超人装的小男孩 |
[24:15] | walking down Grand Avenue. | 走在格兰德大街上 |
[24:18] | What are you doing here? You’re not on till 6:00. | 你来干嘛 不是六点的班吗 |
[24:19] | But I’m here now; what’s the harm? | 早一点而已嘛 有什么的 |
[24:22] | Gary! How you doin’, man? | 加里 你好吗 |
[24:23] | – Another Old Style? – Yep. | -再来一杯老牌啤酒吗 -好 |
[24:25] | Gosh, you know what? | 老天啊 你猜怎么着 |
[24:26] | I am feeling nostaglic today. | 我今天有点小怀旧啊 |
[24:32] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听清我说什么了吗 |
[24:34] | Said I was feeling nostalgic. | 我说我有点小怀旧啊 |
[24:35] | What’s nostalgic? | 怀旧个毛啊 |
[24:37] | Well, I’m glad you asked. | 问得好啊 |
[24:38] | I was walking to work, and I saw this cute little kid | 我在上班的路上 看到了一个小正太 |
[24:41] | wearing a Superman costume. | 把内裤穿在外面装超人 |
[24:42] | You know, with the cape and everything? | 还披了个红斗篷 装备齐全啊 |
[24:44] | Takes you back. He was a cute kid. | 很吸引眼球啊 超级小正太啊 |
[24:48] | Yeah, Superman costume. | 穿着超人装啊 |
[24:51] | Cute little kid. | 华丽丽的小正太啊 |
[24:53] | A little kid in a Superman costume? | 小屁孩穿着超人装吗 |
[24:54] | Superman costume. Sandy hair. | 超人小服装 黄棕色小头发 |
[24:56] | That’s the little boy that’s missing. | 那不是失踪的小屁孩吗 |
[24:57] | Where did you see him? | 你在哪儿看见他的 |
[24:58] | On Grand. I just passed him, like, five minutes ago. | 格兰德大街 五分钟前我刚从他身边走过 |
[25:00] | Well, we have to call that in, Kev. | 我们得赶紧报警啊 |
[25:02] | Yes, we do! | 赶紧的啊 |
[25:06] | Hey, how’s my favorite lady doing? | 我最爱的小姐近来可好啊 |
[25:07] | Well, she’ll be better when her Powerball numbers come up, | 要是我的彩票能中奖就更美了 |
[25:10] | and Allied Shippers can kiss her fine black ass. | 到时候艾莱德·希普斯可要拍我的马屁了 |
[25:13] | – Yeah, I got a good feeling on that one. – You say that every week. | -我有预感你肯定会中的 -你每周都这么说 |
[25:16] | Four vodka tonics? | 四份伏特加加汤尼汽水 |
[25:17] | No, only three today. | 今天只来三份 |
[25:18] | Marilyn wants a virgin colada. | 玛琳想要杯”纯情少女”鸡尾酒 |
[25:19] | She blacked out last night, so she a little nervous. | 她昨天晚上都喝歇菜了 有点小紧张啊 |
[25:24] | No, no, no, no, if I can’t buy my girlfriend’s mom drinks, | 别别 如果我不能请我未来丈母娘喝酒的话 |
[25:27] | – what good am I? – No damn good. | -我还是人吗 -太爷们儿了 |
[25:29] | That’s right. Can I get these for you? | 这才对嘛 我帮你拿过去吧 |
[25:30] | No. I got ’em. | 我自己能行 |
[25:40] | Ladies, how you doing? | 小妞们 最近过的怎么样啊 |
[25:41] | I’m just gonna grab these glasses– that okay? | 你们不介意我把这些杯子收走吧 |
[25:43] | You can grab anything of mine you like. | 不如你把我也收了吧 |
[25:45] | – What’s your name? – Kev. | -帅哥怎么称呼啊 -凯文 |
[25:47] | Kev. That’s nice and short and easy to whisper, like… | 凯文 简短有力 适合在耳语的时候说 |
[25:51] | Do it again, Kev. | 再上我一次 凯文 |
[25:56] | Mr. Barkeep… | 酒保 |
[25:57] | a large boilermaker. | 大杯威士忌加啤酒 |
[26:02] | And keep’em comin’. | 让美酒来得更猛烈些吧 |
[26:05] | Hey, did you bring in the water heater from the back porch? | 你把热水器搬进来了吗 |
[26:08] | – No. – Well, it’s not on the porch. | -没啊 -走廊里没有了啊 |
[26:10] | Seriously. | 我操 |
[26:17] | Bunch of fucking animals. | 真他妈是一帮操蛋的人 |
[26:19] | Steve, Debbie, Liam, we gotta go. | 史蒂夫 黛比 利亚姆 该行动了 |
[26:21] | Fiona, you got Casey, all right? | 菲奥娜 你带着凯西 好吧 |
[26:22] | I’ll see you at Sheila’s after. | 一会儿在希拉那儿见 |
[26:24] | Hey, don’t worry, she’s gonna do great. | 别担心 她能应付得来的 |
[26:26] | She doesn’t even seem sorry. | 她一点儿悔意都没有 |
[26:28] | Nah, she is. She’s just a kid. | 算了算了 她还是个小屁孩呢 |
[26:30] | She can’t tell lies. She never could. | 她不会说谎 她从来都不会 |
[26:33] | We’re all going to jail. | 我们都得陪她去坐牢 |
[26:36] | Why can’t I just take Casey back now? | 为什么不能现在直接把凯西送回去啊 |
[26:38] | We can’t let anybody see you, with Casey, leaving our house. | 我们不能让别人看到你带着凯西离开我们的房子 |
[26:41] | Look, Fiona is gonna take Casey to the rendezvous spot. | 菲奥娜会带着凯西到指定地点和我们汇合 |
[26:44] | She’ll give him to you and then | 到时候她把凯西交给你 |
[26:45] | you’ll take him back to his house from there. | 你再从那儿把他送回家 |
[26:47] | Otherwise, the plan won’t work. | 要不然整个计划就失败了 |
[26:48] | Fiona is gonna go to Shiela’s, to make sure she has an alibi. | 菲奥娜将去希拉那儿 确保她有不在场的证明 |
[26:52] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不来 |
[26:54] | Yeah, you’re gonna be great, Debs. | 你能行的 小黛 |
[26:56] | Just… don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸了就行啊 |
[27:04] | Hey, Debs | 小黛 听见我说话吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah? | 干吗 |
[27:07] | Do you know why doctors, | 你知道为什么医生 |
[27:08] | lawyers and nurses are great liars? | 律师和护士都善于说谎吗 |
[27:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:11] | Because they lie to help people. | 因为他们说谎是为了帮助别人 |
[27:13] | Like, a doctor wouldn’t tell a sick patient, | 比如说 一个好医生不会告诉病人 |
[27:15] | “Too bad, you’re gonna die.” | 你没几天活头了 |
[27:16] | He would say, “We’re doing everything we can,” Wouldn’t he? | 他会说 我们会尽一切所能救治你 对吧 |
[27:19] | Yeah… | 貌似对吧 |
[27:21] | So, pretend you’re being a doctor today, | 今天你就当一回医生怎么样 |
[27:23] | and tell a doctor’s kind of lie. | 像医生那样说说小谎 |
[27:25] | Can you be a doctor for me? | 你能为我做回医生吗 |
[27:28] | Can I be a nurse? | 我能不能做护士呢 |
[27:30] | That’s my girl. | 好样的 |
[27:35] | In just a moment, we will take you live to the scene of the crime, | 稍候片刻 我们将带您目击犯罪现场 |
[27:38] | with our field correspondent Charles Catino. | 外勤记者查尔斯·卡布迪诺将为您详细报道 |
[27:40] | But first, if you have any information | 如果您有任何关于 |
[27:43] | regarding the whereabouts of Casey Casden, | 凯西·卡斯顿下落的消息 |
[27:45] | please call the number at the bottom of your screen. | 请拨打屏幕下方的电话 |
[27:48] | Charles, are you there? | 查尔斯 听到我说话吗 |
[27:54] | Shots on me! | 酒钱算我的 |
[27:58] | You are soaking wet! | 你都湿透了 |
[28:09] | Uh, so… fixing up the basement. | 是要修整地下室安家吗 |
[28:12] | Mm-hmm. Gonna try. | 嗯 在修呢 |
[28:14] | Sheetrock that corner space for my bed. | 用石膏板隔个空间放床 |
[28:17] | The other half’s already paneled, so I’m good there. | 另一半已经弄好了 总之还不错 |
[28:19] | Got a spot for the sink; toilet’s already in. | 再给水槽找个位置 厕所已经弄好了 |
[28:22] | So, just run some cable for the flat-screen, and I’m all set. | 再给平板电视拉根线 我就舒坦了 |
[28:27] | So… | 所以 |
[28:30] | that Sheila, she’s something, huh? | 希拉 不简单的女人啊 是吧 |
[28:33] | That’s one way to put it. | 你说的真委婉 |
[28:38] | Does your ass ever stop hurting? | 你屁股有过不疼的时候吗 |
[28:41] | No. | 没有 |
[28:42] | Advil’s your best bet. | 建议你用雅维牌镇痛药 |
[28:44] | Helps with the inflammation. | 治疗发炎很有效 |
[28:48] | Hey. You see my friend? | 看到我朋友了吗 |
[28:51] | I know she acts like she hits on everyone, but she’s doesn’t. | 她貌似一直在挑逗所有人 其实不然 |
[28:55] | She likes you. | 她想要的人是你 |
[28:56] | Well, I’m flattered, but I can’t. | 我很荣幸啊 可是我不能接受 |
[28:58] | Kev, you wanna get to it? | 凯文 你要上她吗 |
[29:00] | Oh, come on, what can one little drink hurt? | 别害羞吗 喝一杯小酒又不能把你怎么着 |
[29:02] | yeah… really, no. | 可是 不行 |
[29:05] | Look, she doesn’t care if you have a girlfriend. | 就算你有女朋友她也不介意 |
[29:09] | Neither do I. | 我更不介意了 |
[29:11] | Can you handle two? | 你想玩双飞吗 |
[29:16] | What, the both of you? | 什么 你们俩同时上 |
[29:20] | Uh, I can’t, really. | 还是不行 |
[29:22] | Actually, um… I’m getting married. | 实际上 我要结婚了 |
[29:25] | What-What-What’s that, now? Married?! | 什么什么 你说什么 你要结婚啦 |
[29:28] | No, no, no, Frank… Frank, can I get you a shot? | 不不不 弗兰克 我再给你来一杯怎么样 |
[29:30] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 |
[29:31] | Frank, it… | 弗兰克 不是 |
[29:32] | Hey, Jess! | 嘿 杰西 |
[29:32] | Roll out the champagne! | 赶紧倒香槟啊 |
[29:35] | Our boy here is getting hitched! | 我们的好小子要被拴住了 |
[29:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[29:37] | Kev is marrying Veronica! | 凯文要和维罗妮卡结婚了 |
[29:39] | – Frank! – Carol! Carol! | -弗兰克 -卡罗 |
[29:42] | Carol, come here! | 卡罗快过来 |
[29:43] | – No, no, Frank… Frank… – Carol, where are you? | -不不 弗兰克 -卡罗 你在哪儿呢 |
[29:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, Fr… | 我操 别啊 求你了 弗兰克 |
[29:46] | – Carol! -No, no, no, no, no! Frank! | -卡罗 -快住嘴 弗兰克 |
[29:48] | Kev’s making an honest woman out of your daughter! | 凯文要和你女儿定终生了 |
[29:50] | – You what?! – Yeah! | -是真的吗 -千真万确 |
[29:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[29:53] | And to think I was over there, drinking, | 我刚刚还在那儿喝着闷酒 |
[29:54] | worried about that missing boy. | 为那个失踪的小男孩担心 |
[29:56] | Who gives a shit about that now? | 现在谁还操心那破事儿啊 |
[29:58] | My daughter’s getting married! | 我女儿要结婚了 |
[29:59] | Kev’s getting married to Veronica! | 凯文要和维罗妮卡结婚 |
[30:02] | And I got the oldest bottle of Asti Spumanti! | 我这儿有最陈年的阿斯蒂气泡酒 |
[30:08] | You have made me… the happiest woman in the world. | 你让我成为了世上最快乐的女人 |
[30:12] | I’m gonna go call Veronica. | 我要打电话给维罗妮卡 |
[30:14] | Wait, wait! No. | 等一下 等一下 不要 |
[30:15] | She’ll want to call you. | 她想亲自打电话给你 |
[30:16] | You don’t want to ruin the surprise. | 你别毁了惊喜气氛啊 |
[30:17] | Okay, everybody, | 好啦 在场各位 |
[30:18] | drinks on the house! | 今天全场免费 |
[30:21] | Here you go– one for the mama! | 拿着 来敬丈母娘一杯 |
[30:24] | There you go! | 喝吧 |
[30:25] | All right, one for the big daddy– now for the mama. | 来 给准新郎一杯 再敬丈母娘一杯 |
[30:28] | There we go! | 喝吧 |
[30:59] | Fiona Gallagher?! | 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[31:01] | Yeah. Yeah, what about her? | 是的 是的 她怎么了 |
[31:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[31:11] | You really wanna hook up with her? | 你真想和她扯上关系吗 |
[31:13] | A lot of kids over there, man. | 老弟 她家孩子成灾啊 |
[31:16] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[31:17] | Your marriage only lasted six weeks. | 你的婚姻只维持了六周 |
[31:18] | Seven. | 是七周 |
[31:19] | And she wound up with the house. | 她还卷走了你的房子 |
[31:21] | My car’s paid off! | 我的车钱已经还清了 |
[31:24] | You giving me advice is ridiculous. | 那你还给我建议 真荒谬 |
[31:45] | Fiona… | 菲奥娜 |
[31:47] | what a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外的惊喜 |
[31:52] | So they haven’t found him yet? | 警方还没有找到他吗 |
[31:56] | I can’t stop thinking about | 我忍不住去想 |
[31:57] | what his parents must be going through. | 他父母遭受了多大的打击 |
[32:00] | I know. | 我理解 |
[32:06] | Do you want a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[32:08] | I’ve got a lot of booze. | 我这儿有好多的酒 |
[32:10] | No mixers. | 没有非酒精饮料哦 |
[32:11] | Cup of coffee would be great. | 一杯咖啡就好了 |
[32:16] | Why don’t I make it? | 我自己煮一杯就好了 |
[32:18] | Oh, don’t mind me. | 请自便 |
[32:21] | I accidentally took three of my pills instead of one. | 我不小心多吃了两粒药 |
[32:29] | Hey, wait a second… | 等等 |
[32:32] | Hiya, mister. | 小绅士 你好 |
[32:34] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[32:37] | How about giving me a big hug? | 给我个大大的拥抱好吗 |
[32:49] | I’m gonna blush, and then they’ll know! | 我会脸红的 他们就会发现我在说谎 |
[32:51] | I can’t be a nurse. I’m not patient. | 我不能当护士 我没耐心 |
[32:53] | I hate bedpans. | 而且我讨厌便盆 |
[32:54] | I can’t walk in clogs. | 我穿上护士鞋没法走路 |
[32:55] | And let’s face it, I’m too small! | 面对现实吧 我太小了 |
[32:59] | Peek-a-boo! | 猜猜我在哪 |
[33:01] | Peek-a-boo! | 猜猜我在哪 |
[33:06] | – Peek-a-boo… – Oh, my God! | -猜猜我在哪 -我的天啊 |
[33:13] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[33:15] | Casey’s back! | 凯西回来了 |
[33:16] | I don’t believe it! | 太难以置信了 |
[33:17] | – Is it him? – Mommy! | -是他吗 -妈妈 |
[33:18] | It is! | 是他 |
[33:21] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[33:26] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[33:28] | Where have you been? We’ve been worried sick about you! | 你去哪了 我们都担心死你了 |
[33:31] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪儿找到他的 |
[33:32] | He was walking all by himself. | 他自己在街上走 |
[33:34] | I didn’t know where he lived. | 我不知道他住在哪里 |
[33:36] | Thank you. You’re an angel. | 谢谢你 你真是个天使 |
[33:37] | I don’t, I don’t… | 我都 我都 |
[33:39] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我都不知道该怎么感谢你了 |
[33:40] | Uh, here, just, uh… | 这个… |
[33:42] | Here, take-take all– take it. | 这些 都拿走 |
[33:44] | Take all of it. Just take everything. | 都拿走 全都拿走 |
[33:46] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[33:50] | I told you we’d find him. | 我跟你说了 我们找到了他 |
[33:51] | My Debbie found him! A Gallagher saved the day! | 我的黛比找到了他 加拉格家的大英雄 |
[33:55] | You bunch of losers. | 你们这群无用的家伙 |
[33:59] | Bye! | 再见 |
[34:04] | That’s Deb’s. | 那是黛比的 |
[34:05] | No, I-I’m just helping her. | 我只是帮她捡起来 |
[34:08] | Hey! You’re on my hand. You’re… | 喂 你踩到我的手了 |
[34:14] | All right, I am your father. | 我是你们的父亲 |
[34:16] | Hey, Deb. Good job. | 黛比 干得好 |
[34:19] | Fiona, you want to come with us, please? | 菲奥娜 你要跟我们一起去吗 |
[34:21] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[34:22] | We need to take Deb to the station. | 我们要把黛比带回警局 |
[34:24] | What for? | 为什么 |
[34:25] | We need to take a statement. | 我们需要录口供 |
[34:28] | Well, she-she found him. | 她找到的他 |
[34:30] | I mean, isn’t that enough? | 我是说 这不就结了吗 |
[34:31] | We need a statement. | 我们需要一份正式口供 |
[34:33] | You can stay with her. | 你可以陪着她 |
[34:35] | Nurse Debbie can handle it. | 黛比护士可以搞定的 |
[34:38] | What I’m trying to tell you is | 我想跟你说的是 |
[34:41] | that I have never seen her love anybody– | 我从没见她爱过什么人 |
[34:46] | I mean, anybody– | 我是说 任何人 |
[34:49] | No– anybody as much as she loves you. | 别谦虚 她从未像爱你这样爱过任何人 |
[34:53] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[34:54] | I’m for real. | 我是认真的 |
[34:56] | Including her daddy. | 包括她老爸 |
[34:58] | No! Mm-hmm. | 不会吧 |
[34:59] | Come on. | 别这么说 |
[35:01] | Ooh, and honey, she love him… Mm! | 亲爱的 她爱他 但 |
[35:13] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[35:23] | V! | 小维 |
[35:26] | V! | 小维 |
[35:30] | V! | 小维 |
[35:32] | V! | 小维 |
[35:35] | Can you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[35:35] | I need to speak to Veronica Fisher. | 我要跟维罗妮卡·费歇尔说话 |
[35:38] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[35:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[35:45] | I’m here to tell you something. | 我来告诉你件事 |
[35:47] | I mean, I need to ask you something. | 我是说 我要问你一件事 |
[35:50] | How did you get so drunk in the middle of the afternoon? | 大下午的 你怎么喝得烂醉如泥的 |
[35:57] | Veronica Fisher, will you do me the honor of being my wife? | 维罗妮卡·费歇尔 你愿意成为我的妻子吗 |
[36:01] | Yes! Yeah! | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[36:06] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[36:07] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[36:10] | I first saw him on Southport. | 我最开始在绍斯波特大街看到他的 |
[36:12] | He caught my eye because | 我一下就注意到了他 |
[36:13] | my baby brother Liam loves Superman. | 因为我的小弟弟利亚姆喜欢超人 |
[36:16] | After I noticed he was alone, I took his hand. | 后来我发现他一个人 我就牵走了他 |
[36:18] | He’s a very good walker | 他很能走路 |
[36:19] | and very well-manned for a toddler. | 对于刚学步的他来说 表现很不错了 |
[36:21] | I thought for sure someone would let me use their phone. | 我想 肯定有人会愿意借我手机一用的 |
[36:24] | You know, I’m just so shocked at the lack of humanity. | 我对世人的冷漠无情感到相当的震惊 |
[36:26] | Yes, I’d love a cookie. | 是的 我想来块曲奇饼 |
[36:28] | I remember Grand Avenue from my Aunt Ginger. | 我记得金吉姑妈跟我提过格兰德大街 |
[36:31] | Do they require you to wear a jacket and tie | 是规定要你们穿夹克打领带吗 |
[36:33] | or is that your choice? | 还是你们自己选的 |
[36:34] | I find it very fetching! | 我觉得这样穿很帅气 |
[36:51] | Big day. | 辛苦的一天啊 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:54] | Happy ending. | 还好顺利收场了 |
[36:57] | Yep. | 没错 |
[37:01] | You missed a good pot roast last week. | 上周的炖肉你没吃着 可好吃了 |
[37:03] | My mom really pulled out all the stops. | 我妈为了做那道菜可使出了浑身解数 |
[37:07] | Yeah… | 是嘛 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起放你鸽子了 |
[37:22] | That’s so great about Debbie finding that little Casey. | 真是多亏黛比找到了小凯西 |
[37:25] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[37:27] | He was lucky it was her and not some crazy fucker. | 幸好是黛比找到他的而不是某个变态 |
[37:31] | I like your new jeans. | 新牛仔裤不错啊 |
[37:32] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢啊 |
[37:33] | They didn’t cheer me up as much as I’d hoped. | 本以为新裤子会让我心情好点 结果也没太大用处 |
[37:35] | My house is so fucking weird. | 我家里的气氛真是太他妈诡异了 |
[37:37] | I wish I’d been kidnapped. | 真希望谁来把我绑架走 |
[37:39] | Is it that bad? | 有那么糟糕吗 |
[37:40] | Yeah. You should have seen him at breakfast. | 有的 你该过来看看他吃早饭时的样子 |
[37:42] | I can’t imagine what dinners are gonna be like. | 我真难以想象晚饭时会变成什么样 |
[37:45] | And, in fact, as soon as he gets down to the bottom, | 而且实际上 当他刚一探到底 |
[37:47] | I look back and | 我就回头看了看 |
[37:48] | there are all these people behind us, | 发现有好多人正跟着我们 |
[37:49] | – Yes. – And I start yelling, “Go back! Go back!” | -是的 -我大声喊道 回去 快回去 |
[37:52] | Why? | 为啥 |
[37:54] | Because he stepped off of the thing, | 因为他刚走出那里 |
[37:56] | and he just stopped there. | 就傻傻地停在那儿 |
[37:57] | And there are all of these people… | 而所有那些人… |
[37:59] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢 |
[38:00] | You know, your house is Frank’s wet dream. | 知道嘛 你们家就是弗兰克的春梦 |
[38:03] | Never gonna get him out. | 他永远也不愿意从中醒来 |
[38:06] | Wanna sneak into my backyard | 想不想钻到我家”后庭” |
[38:08] | and do it on the tire swing? | 到秋千上去干一炮啊 |
[38:12] | Lip? | 利普 |
[38:13] | Wait, I’m thinking. | 等下 我正在思考 |
[38:14] | Well, I guess sometimes there are happy endings. | 我想有时确实会出现圆满的大结局 |
[38:17] | Casey Casden, the little boy who disappeared | 凯西·卡斯顿 那个今晨从自家前院 |
[38:19] | from his own front yard earlier today | 失踪的小男孩 |
[38:22] | has been delivered home safe and sound. | 已经被安全无恙地送回了家 |
[38:25] | Oh, thank you, Lisa. That is indeed great, great… | 谢谢莉莎的报道 此消息确实非常令人欣慰… |
[38:27] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[38:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了啊 |
[38:40] | Um, for Debbie. | 给黛比的 |
[38:43] | Okay. Mm-hmm. | 没问题啊 |
[38:48] | Hey, Debs, look what Steve bought. | 小黛 看史蒂夫给你买了什么 |
[38:51] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[38:53] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[38:54] | Absolutely. | 对极了 |
[38:55] | For doing such a great job today. | 作为对你今天出色表现的奖励 |
[38:57] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | What you gonna name her? | 你准备给她起什么名字 |
[39:01] | Gin-Gin. | 金金 |
[39:02] | After Aunt Ginger. | 以示对金吉姑妈的想念 |
[39:03] | Let’s go up to my room. We can play! | 我们去我的房间 我们一起玩 |
[39:07] | Oh, Gin-Gin, you’re so funny. | 金金 你真是太搞笑了 |
[39:12] | Oh, Gin-Gin… | 金金 |
[39:27] | Kevin, wake up. | 凯文 快起来 |
[39:29] | It’s time to get drunk again. | 大醉一场的时候又到了 |
[39:33] | $690, $700, | 690块 700块 |
[39:36] | $710, $715 exactly. | 710块 正好715块 |
[39:58] | Thanks for buying her that doll. | 谢谢你给她买了那个娃娃 |
[39:59] | No. Not a problem. | 不用 没什么 |
[40:04] | You know what would feel great right now? | 你知道现在做什么才会觉得爽吗 |
[40:06] | – Hmm? – A long, hot shower. | -啥 -洗个长长的热水澡 |
[40:09] | I’ll wash your back. | 我给你搓背 |
[40:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[40:19] | No hot water. | 没有热水 |
[40:24] | You really are beautiful. | 你真的很美 |
[40:32] | I hope I’m not fucking up the kids. | 希望我别毁了这帮孩子 |
[40:37] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[40:41] | Fiona, where are you? | 菲奥娜 你在哪 |
[40:47] | Here. | 这儿 |
[40:48] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[40:52] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[40:56] | What the hell? Champagne? | 搞什么飞机 那是香槟吗 |
[40:59] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[41:00] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[41:18] | She’s great. | 她是个好女人 |
[41:20] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 兄弟 |
[41:21] | She’s a good egg. | 她是个讨人喜欢的女人 |
[41:23] | She deserves it. | 她值得拥有幸福 |
[41:25] | Yeah, but does she deserve you, you bastard? | 是啊 但她值得拥有你吗 你个混蛋 |
[41:29] | No. Nobody does. | 不 任何人都不 |
[41:53] | Take the Advil now. | 现在先吃颗止疼片 |
[41:54] | You want to stay ahead of the pain. | 等感觉到疼了再吃就来不及了 |
[42:10] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜啊 |
[42:15] | Penny for your thoughts. | 给你一分钱 说说你在想什么 |
[42:17] | Really, Grandma? | 不是吧 奶奶 |
[42:18] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[42:19] | I’m a 60-year-old lady with the vaj of a newborn. | 我虽如花甲老人 但小逼紧窄如幼女 |
[42:28] | You know I love you guys, right, Kev? | 你知道我爱你们俩 是吗 凯文 |
[42:30] | I couldn’t raise these kids without you and V. | 没有你和小维 我无法抚养这帮孩子 |
[42:32] | I know they borrow your shit all the time. | 我知道他们成天问你借东借西 |
[42:33] | I’m sorry. I know it’s lame. | 对不起 我知道说起来很假 |
[42:35] | But thanks. | 但真的谢谢你 |
[42:38] | I don’t know how I’d do it without you guys. | 我不知道没有你们我该怎么办 |
[42:39] | And I just love you so much. | 我真是爱死你们了 |
[42:41] | I’m just so happy for you both. | 我太为你俩感到高兴了 |
[42:42] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[42:43] | You know that Jagermeister really makes you chatty. | 我看你喝了野格酒后真是废话连篇啊 |
[42:45] | Right? You know that? | 是吧 你知道不 |
[42:51] | Look at V. | 看看小维 |
[42:53] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她是不是很美 |
[42:55] | Yeah… She sure is. | 是啊 那是当然的 |
[43:03] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈的是啥呀 |
[43:10] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[43:18] | It’s our new water heater. | 是我们的新热水器 |
[43:19] | I got it on sale. | 趁着大甩卖买的 |
[43:22] | And free delivery. | 还免费送货上门 |
[43:23] | He said because I’m a hero. | 他说因为我是个英雄 |
[43:25] | You are my girl! | 真有本事 |
[43:28] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[43:31] | You’re gonna go to the back | 你先一直往后走 |
[43:31] | and you’re gonna make a sharp left. | 然后再往正左方转 |
[43:33] | And install it in the kitchen. | 最后装在厨房里就好了 |
[43:35] | Take it in the kitchen. Go straight down. | 装在厨房里 一直往前走 |
[43:38] | By the way, I call the first hot shower. | 另外 我要第一个洗热水澡 |
[43:43] | That was something, huh? | 真是了不得啊 是吧 |
[43:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:49] | You know, for a guy who just got engaged, | 知道嘛 你看上去不是特别开心 |
[43:50] | you don’t seem very happy to be getting married. | 真不像一个马上就要结婚的人啊 |
[43:57] | That’s ’cause I’m already married. | 因为我已经结过婚了 |
[44:45] | Debs, you’ve got to get ready for school. | 小黛 赶紧准备好上学去 |
[44:48] | I can’t go to school. | 我不去上学了 |
[44:51] | Why not? | 为什么不去 |
[44:53] | Gin-Gin had me up | 金金大半个晚上都在拉肚子 |
[44:54] | half the night with diarrhea. | 搞得我都没睡成 |