时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Last week on Shameless, this is what we were doing: | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:05] | Your house is Frank’s wet dream. | 你们家房子就是弗兰克的春梦 |
[00:07] | Never gonna get him out. | 他永远也不愿意从中醒来 |
[00:08] | Turns out I can’t afford to live somewhere else | 事实证明 我没有足够的金钱另找住处 |
[00:10] | and support you two. | 还要赡养你们两个 |
[00:11] | Why can’t you stay with Uncle Ray? | 你为什么不能跟雷叔叔住一起 |
[00:12] | When I get back, I want the new stock shelved | 等我回来的时候 我希望新的存货都已上架 |
[00:14] | with all the labels facing the same direction. | 而且所有的标签都朝着同一个方向 |
[00:16] | We’re gonna have a whole night together to celebrate. | 我们将有一整个晚上时间来庆祝 |
[00:18] | This is your house… | 这就是你的家了 |
[00:19] | where you live with Linda and the kids. | 你和琳达还有孩子一起住的地方 |
[00:20] | I’m gay, dude, not queer. | 我是同性恋 老兄 不是伪娘 |
[00:22] | Five hundred and eight-seven dollars. | 587美元 |
[00:24] | I’m taking the PSAT’s for some Polish kid over in Ridgedale? | 我要给一个里奇代尔的波兰小鬼当高考预考的枪手 |
[00:27] | I told Richie that your rates went up, | 我跟瑞奇说你涨价了 |
[00:28] | so he’s giving you $150. | 他会付你150块 |
[00:30] | – See you in three hours. – Be out in two. | -三小时后见 -两小时后就出来 |
[00:35] | I am going to a wedding today. | 我今天要去参加婚礼 |
[00:37] | I am really gonna do it this time. | 我这次一定会走出家门 |
[00:39] | You’re coming, mom? | 老妈 你也要去吗 |
[00:42] | I’ll just get you a piece of cake, mom. | 老妈 我还是给你带回来一块蛋糕吧 |
[00:44] | That would just be… | 那样真是… |
[02:29] | Brush your teeth, I want to play. | 快刷牙 我想玩会儿 |
[02:42] | – Smoothie. – Thanks. | -果昔 -谢谢 |
[02:44] | Hello, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[02:46] | How you doing, huh? | 你好吗 |
[02:50] | Didn’t Fiona tell you to stop electrocuting dolls? | 菲奥娜没告诉过你别再给娃娃施电刑了吗 |
[02:53] | They have to pay for their sins. | 他们必须为自己的罪行付出代价 |
[03:03] | You almost there? | 你快射了吗 |
[03:04] | – What? – I got to make lunches. | -干嘛 -我得去做午饭了 |
[03:06] | Oh, tell me more. | 噢 做些什么 |
[03:08] | Well, first I cut off the crusts… | 首先 我要去掉面包皮 |
[03:12] | and then I put the apple slices in a baggie… | 然后把苹果片装在袋子里 |
[03:14] | Oh, don’t stop. | 别停下来 |
[03:17] | You look amazing. | 你真美啊 |
[03:19] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[03:20] | I don’t want to go before you. | 我不想在你高潮之前射 |
[03:22] | I already had a couple. | 我都高潮好几次了 |
[03:25] | You didn’t make a sound. | 都没听到你呻吟 |
[03:27] | Big family, thin walls. | 人多 墙薄 |
[03:30] | When you consider how humans evolved, | 当你考虑一下人类的进化程度 |
[03:32] | they were probably used to mating in public. | 他们可能都习惯在公共场合交配了 |
[03:34] | But one day a pioneer | 但有一天 一位先驱 |
[03:35] | – that really wanted to get freaky… – Steve… | -想玩点儿新花样 -史蒂夫 |
[03:37] | – What? What? – Steve, I’m late. | -怎么了 -史蒂夫 我做饭要晚了 |
[03:38] | Focus. | 快点干 |
[03:44] | Damn it! Carl! | 娘的 卡尔 |
[03:47] | It’s not me! | 不是我 |
[03:48] | Hector’s at the pole again! | 海克特又给我们断电了 |
[03:49] | Hector! | 海克特 |
[03:54] | Hey, Hector… | 海克特 |
[03:55] | is there any way that you could… | 你能不能… |
[03:56] | I can’t this time, Fiona. | 这次不行 菲奥娜 |
[03:57] | It’s the third red notice this year. I’m sorry. | 这是今年第三张红色通告 我很抱歉 |
[03:59] | Not the first time we got shut off, won’t be the last. | 又不是第一次被掐电 也不会是最后一次 |
[04:02] | Is there any way that you can scrape the money together today? | 你有没有可能今天把钱凑齐 |
[04:04] | We have it. | 我们有钱 |
[04:05] | She just forgot to pay it. | 她就是忘了付 |
[04:07] | I took an extra shift yesterday, and I just spaced it. | 我昨天多值了一轮班 我就忘了 |
[04:10] | Call my cell phone when you pay it, | 交完钱就给我打电话 |
[04:12] | I’ll swing back at the end of the day. | 我会在今天之内给你们接通电源的 |
[04:13] | Thanks, Hector. | 多谢了 海克特 |
[04:21] | “Arts and Leisure”? | “艺术与休闲” |
[04:22] | So I can read about pagan-worshipping actors | 让我看一帮信奉异教的演员们 |
[04:24] | complaining about how America sucks? | 抱怨美国有多烂吗 |
[04:26] | I’ll stick to my steroid-riddled athletes, | 我还是继续关注服用类固醇的运动员吧 |
[04:28] | thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:29] | So… | 我说 |
[04:31] | what’s the verdict? | 味道怎么样 |
[04:32] | The banana and blueberry are spectacular. | 香蕉味和蓝莓味美味极了 |
[04:35] | – So good, mom. – Really? | -真的很美味 老妈 -真的吗 |
[04:42] | So, tonight we are going to go off the beaten path. | 那么 今晚我们将来点新花样 |
[04:46] | We are going to have… | 我们来个 |
[04:48] | Hungarian night. | 匈牙利之夜 |
[04:50] | All right? | 好吗 |
[04:51] | We’re gonna have hurka and toltott tojas and rakott krumpli! | 晚饭吃胡卡香肠 鸡蛋沙拉和土豆千层饼 |
[04:54] | Guaranteed to exit your colon at the speed of sound. | 保证以音速拉出你的肠子 |
[05:00] | Mom… | 妈 |
[05:01] | it’s Parents Night at school tonight. | 今晚学校有家长会 |
[05:06] | Right. | 对 |
[05:07] | Right. I will be there, sweetie. | 对 我会参加的 宝贝 |
[05:08] | I’ve been working towards that. | 我一直在努力 |
[05:11] | That’s right, I have it right on my calendar. | 对了 我都在日历上标注了 |
[05:13] | I circled it. I’ve just been, I’ve just been | 我画了个圈 我只是 只是一直 |
[05:15] | busy, busy, but I will be there. | 很忙 很忙 但我会到场的 |
[05:18] | Dad, will you join us at Parents Night tonight? | 老爸 今晚家长会你来吗 |
[05:21] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:23] | Not you, fuckface. | 不是你 死猪头 |
[05:24] | I was talking to Daddy Frank. | 我在跟弗兰克老爸说话呢 |
[05:27] | Daddy Frank, will you come? | 弗兰克老爸 你会来吗 |
[05:29] | Oh… no, no, | 不不 |
[05:30] | ladies, I don’t do school. | 女士们 我混不来学校 |
[05:32] | We all have our phobias, and school is mine. | 每个人都有恐惧症 我最怕去学校 |
[05:34] | All of it. | 学校的一切都让我恐惧 |
[05:36] | Textbooks full of falsehoods, | 充满虚伪言辞的教科书 |
[05:37] | teachers’ unions full of thugs, | 由混蛋组成的教职工会 |
[05:39] | and tenured imbeciles | 还有那些终身在职的弱智 |
[05:41] | who still use words like “irregardless.” | 依然在用”尽管如此”这样的词 |
[05:44] | Not for me. | 学校就是不适合我 |
[05:45] | However, | 但是呢 |
[05:46] | the crepes– merci. | 烤薄饼还是不错的 |
[05:48] | Uh, regarding dinner, why not just move it up, | 说到晚饭 提前一点怎么样 |
[05:52] | do the Hungarian thing at 5:00? | 五点就开吃匈牙利晚餐吧 |
[05:54] | What do you say? | 你们说怎么样 |
[05:55] | Well, think it over. Whatever. | 好好想想 随便吧 |
[05:57] | I’ll be back before 5:00. I got a meeting. | 我会在五点之前回来 我有个会要开 |
[06:00] | Karen? Sweetie? | 凯伦 宝贝 |
[06:02] | I’m gonna be there, okay? | 我会出席的 好吗 |
[06:04] | I have a session today. | 我今天有个疗程 |
[06:06] | I’m gonna have a breakthrough, | 我要来个突破 |
[06:07] | I can see it. | 我清楚得很 |
[06:08] | Yeah, come on… | 拉倒吧 |
[06:11] | Keep laughing, | 你就笑吧 |
[06:13] | and I will slit your throat while you sleep. | 我会趁你睡觉时割开你的喉咙 |
[06:18] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[06:22] | – Warren. – Debbie. | -沃伦 -黛比 |
[06:24] | – Lip upstairs? – Yeah. | -利普在楼上吗 -是啊 |
[06:29] | Carl, eat. | 卡尔 快吃 |
[06:30] | Don’t organize, okay? After you eat them, | 别摆造型了 好吗 进肚后 |
[06:32] | they all end up in the same place. | 它们全在一个地方集合 |
[06:33] | Who was at the door? | 谁敲门 |
[06:34] | Warren for Lip. | 沃伦来找利普 |
[06:36] | Don’t worry about the ketchup and stuff. | 别担心番茄酱之类的东西 |
[06:37] | Just the milk and the meat so won’t spoil. | 主要是牛奶和肉类 别变质了 |
[06:39] | All right, enough hot water for at least one more shower. | 好的 剩下的热水至少够一个人再洗一次的 |
[06:42] | Did Carl blow up the neighborhood again? | 卡尔又把街区电线弄短路了吗 |
[06:44] | No, I forgot to pay the bill. | 不是 我忘了付电费 |
[06:47] | Happens to the best of us. | 这种事经常发生 |
[06:48] | Not to me, okay? | 我不会 好吗 |
[06:49] | I’m not like this. | 我不会这样 |
[06:50] | – Like what? – Distracted. | -哪样 -心不在焉的 |
[06:52] | Yeah, by what? | 因为什么呢 |
[06:53] | Well, you’re the only new thing in the mix. | 好吧 你是这团乱麻里唯一的新成员 |
[06:56] | Wait, am I actually distracting Fiona Gallagher? | 等一下 我有分散菲奥娜·加拉格的注意力吗 |
[07:00] | Really! | 真的吗 |
[07:03] | I… hey… | 我 |
[07:03] | I will make a coffee run after I finish. | 等我弄完就去买咖啡 |
[07:07] | – Fine. – Okay? | -好吧 -行吗 |
[07:08] | Time for school, okay? | 该去上学了 |
[07:09] | Lip! Feet on the floor! | 利普 快下来 |
[07:12] | Lip? | 利普 |
[07:16] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[07:17] | Where’s my paper? | 我的作业在哪 |
[07:18] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[07:20] | I got it. | 我带来了 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 很好 |
[07:24] | I want to see it. | 我必须眼见为实 |
[07:26] | $35, right? | 35块 对吧 |
[07:27] | No, $50. | 不 50块 |
[07:31] | Stop speaking fake Korean, Warren. | 别瞎嚷嚷棒子语了 沃伦 |
[07:34] | I never said $35. | 我从没说过35块 |
[07:36] | Not for the paper I wrote you last month, | 上个月帮你写的论文不是35块 |
[07:38] | not for the paper I wrote you last semester, | 上个学期帮你写的论文不是35块 |
[07:40] | not for this one. | 本次也不例外 |
[07:41] | All right? It’s $50. | 明白吗 一口价 50块 |
[07:43] | Can you do $36? | 36块行吗 |
[07:46] | No. | 不行 |
[07:47] | – $38? – Oh… | -38块呢 -老天啊 |
[07:49] | Warren… | 沃伦 |
[07:51] | once again proving that Koreans are the Asian Jews. | 你再次以实例证明 韩国人是亚洲第一吝啬鬼 |
[07:54] | That’s racist. | 你这是种族歧视 |
[07:55] | No. Facts cannot be racist. | 不 事实就是事实 与种族歧视无关 |
[07:59] | Many Irish are drunks. | 爱尔兰人大多是酒鬼 |
[08:00] | Many French smell. | 法国人大多浑身体臭 |
[08:02] | Most Chinese hate children. | 中国人大多讨厌孩子 |
[08:04] | That’s why they sell them to Americans. | 所以他们才把孩子卖到美国 |
[08:06] | Now, the fact here | 现在 我们所面对的事实是 |
[08:09] | is that you, the one Korean I know, | 你 我唯一认识的韩国人 |
[08:11] | made a deal of 50 bucks | 原本说好了是50块 |
[08:12] | for an original essay about The Great goddamn Gatsby, yet… | 帮你完成一篇他妈的《了不起的盖茨比》的论文 |
[08:17] | once again, you’re trying to get me to lower my agreed-upon price. | 而你 却再次试图讨价还价 |
[08:21] | Okay? So… | 总之一句话… |
[08:23] | I want you to give me $50 | 你要么给我50块 |
[08:24] | or GFY. | 要么GFY |
[08:26] | Gfy? | 什么意思 |
[08:28] | Go Fuck Yourself. | 滚一边操蛋去 |
[08:38] | – You’re short again. – What? | -又短缺了 -什么 |
[08:40] | Inventory. | 货物 |
[08:41] | Gone, out the door without being paid for. | 顺手牵羊 强取强夺 |
[08:44] | Soup, | 灌装汤 |
[08:44] | beer, chips, cigarettes, lollipops, | 啤酒 薯片 香烟 棒棒糖 |
[08:47] | salt– people are stealing salt, Kash, what the hell? | 还有盐 连盐都有人偷 凯希 搞毛啊 |
[08:50] | Kids, why don’t you go in the back | 孩子们 不如你们先去后面 |
[08:51] | and get yourself some juice. | 找些果汁喝吧 |
[08:52] | Boys, stay right where you are. | 孩子们 站这儿别动 |
[08:54] | You need to hear this. | 你们都要听好了 |
[08:55] | Other than genetic markers for heart disease and bad teeth, | 除了你们所遗传的心脏病和一口烂牙 |
[08:58] | this dump is the sum total of what we’re leaving you. | 这个杂货店就是我们死后留给你们的全部东西了 |
[09:02] | The shoplifting is out of hand | 商店盗窃已经完全失控了 |
[09:04] | $320 in one week. | 一周损失了320块 |
[09:06] | This is not a food bank. | 我们又不是救济所 |
[09:08] | What are you doing when all this thievery is taking place? | 小偷行窃时 你干什么去了 |
[09:11] | You playing Brickbreaker on your phone? | 在用手机玩”打砖块”吗 |
[09:14] | Do I need to get the security cameras fixed? | 非要逼我去修监控录像吗 |
[09:16] | ‘Cause that’s a $2,500 bill we cannot afford. | 那可得花2500块 我们可付不起 |
[09:22] | Do me a favor while I take the kids to school | 我马上送孩子去学校 算我求你了 |
[09:24] | grow a pair. | 像个爷们儿 |
[09:27] | Come on, boys. | 快点 孩子们 |
[09:28] | You guys have your lunches? | 午饭带好了吗 |
[09:52] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah. Can I please go now? | 是的 现在能放我走了吗 |
[09:56] | When the kids leave. | 等孩子们离家了再说 |
[09:58] | Oh, Liam, we got to get you onto this potty! | 利亚姆 我们不得不为你准备了个便盆 |
[10:00] | We can take some of the money that we spent on diapers, | 那样的话就可以省下尿布钱了 |
[10:03] | and we can buy you candy, and cars! | 然后给你买糖和玩具车 |
[10:05] | Don’t you like candy and cars? | 你很喜欢糖和玩具车的对吧 |
[10:07] | Ah, rewards for shitting– the good old days. | 拉屎也有回报 一去无返的美好往日啊 |
[10:09] | Hey, let me help. | 嘿 我来帮你吧 |
[10:11] | Okay, cool. | 很好 |
[10:11] | When Liam starts holding his breath and squinting, | 当利亚姆憋住气 眯着眼时 |
[10:14] | put him on this. | 把他放便盆上 |
[10:15] | The power bill. | 我也交份电费钱 |
[10:17] | Come on, I’m almost living here. | 拿着吧 我也算是住在这儿呢 |
[10:18] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不算 |
[10:19] | Lip gave me enough to pay for it yesterday. | 利普昨天给了我足够的钱 |
[10:21] | I picked up a last-minute shift at the motel | 临下班时我又接了一些活儿 |
[10:23] | and forgot to walk it to the payment center. | 忘记去缴费中心交电费了 |
[10:25] | 430 bucks? | 430块吗 |
[10:26] | – Lip’s a bit flush this month. – It’s S.A.T. Season. | -利普本月收入相当可观啊 -高考期嘛 |
[10:28] | He’s always flush during S.A.T. Season. | 每年高考期他都能大赚一笔 |
[10:30] | – S.A.T.? – College tests. | -高考? -大学入学考试 |
[10:33] | He tutors? | 他帮人辅导吗 |
[10:34] | Uh, no. He takes. | 不 我帮人代考 |
[10:37] | Okay, go play with your cars. | 好了 去玩你的小车车吧 |
[10:39] | – Oh, hey, I got another lead for you. – Oh, set it up, douche. | -我有单新生意要介绍给你 -你安排下 小傻 |
[10:42] | I’m taking it for someone else after school today, | 今天放学后已经有安排了 |
[10:43] | but, uh, there’s another session in two weeks. | 但是 可以安排在两周后 |
[10:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:47] | Don’t take the phone today, okay? I need it. | 今天别把手机带走 我要用 |
[10:48] | – I need it. – For what? | -我也要用 -何用 |
[10:51] | Cold calling, for baby-sitting gigs. | 电话推销 自荐帮人做保姆 |
[10:52] | I sound more mature on the phone. | 我的声音在电话里听起来更加成熟 |
[10:54] | I’m using the phone today, okay? | 我今天必须用手机 明白吗 |
[10:55] | Everybody go. You’re gonna be late. | 都快出发吧 你们要迟到了 |
[10:57] | I’ll give you guys a ride. | 我可以带你们一程 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:01] | Teacher told me to give this to you. | 老师让我把这个交给你 |
[11:03] | – Wait. What did you do? – Nothing. | -等等 你又犯什么事儿了 -没什么 |
[11:06] | This is from last Friday. | 这是上周五给的 |
[11:07] | It’s Wednesday! Carl! | 今天都周三了 卡尔 |
[11:08] | Wait, whoa, what’d he do? | 等下 他到底干什么了 |
[11:10] | Nothing. Hey, bat stays here. | 没什么 嘿 球棒不准带 |
[11:15] | Why do we keep having this conversation? | 说了多少次了 干嘛还塞钱给我 |
[11:16] | Because you never take the money. | 因为你从来都不收 |
[11:18] | Because I don’t need it. | 因为我不需要 |
[11:21] | Don’t you have someplace to be? | 你不是要去什么地方吗 |
[11:33] | Catholics– look at ’em all. | 天主教徒 看看他们 |
[11:35] | They replicate like rabbits. | 像兔子一样产一窝崽 |
[11:37] | But, you know, if the Pope ever approves of condoms, | 如果教皇允许使用避孕套的话 |
[11:41] | I’d get baptized. | 我也可以得到洗礼 |
[11:42] | A lot I like about the Catholic Mass. | 我对天主教弥撒可是情有独钟啊 |
[11:47] | Good to know. | 有幸耳闻啊 |
[11:50] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们做个了结吧 |
[12:02] | Who forgot what? | 谁忘了什么东西 |
[12:05] | Frank forgot to pay. | 弗兰克忘记还我们钱了 |
[12:07] | Get the fuck out of my house. | 立刻滚出我的屋子 |
[12:09] | You should dead-bolt your door. | 你该将门锁好的 |
[12:10] | This is a dangerous neighborhood. | 这片社区治安很差的 |
[12:11] | Frank doesn’t live here anymore. | 弗兰克已经不住在这儿了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, just ’cause he don’t live here anymore, | 好吧 就算他不住在这儿 |
[12:16] | doesn’t mean you don’t know where he lives now. | 你也还是知道他现在的住处的吧 |
[12:18] | Put the bat down, | 把球棒放下 |
[12:19] | pick up the phone, | 拿起电话 |
[12:20] | and tell him to get us the six grand he owes. | 让他还欠我们的6千块钱 |
[12:23] | What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | Or bring back the car. | 或者把车还回来 |
[12:25] | Or we’ll come back and use the bat on you. | 否则我们还会再来 对你棍棒加身 |
[12:35] | It’s a buck-50 up front. | 要预先支付50块 |
[12:37] | When you get your S.A.T. Results back and see how great Lip did, | 等你查到高考结果 亲眼见证利普考出的高分 |
[12:39] | it’s another buck-50. | 再支付剩下的50块 |
[12:41] | And we do this today? | 今天就要做吗 |
[12:42] | No, today’s session is booked. | 不 今天的安排已经满了 |
[12:46] | Three weeks. | 三周后 |
[12:47] | So I sit next to you while you take the test? | 考试的时候让我坐你旁边吗 |
[12:50] | No. | 不 |
[12:51] | He’s pretending to be you. | 他会冒充你的身份进去参考 |
[12:53] | You can’t be there. | 你不能出现在考场 |
[12:56] | Why would they think you’re me? | 他们怎么会认为你就是我 |
[12:58] | Well, I’ll have a I.D. that says that I am you. | 因为我会弄张准考证 以证明我就是你 |
[13:02] | But what if they ask me for my I.D.? | 但如果他们要求出示我的准考证呢 |
[13:05] | I’m going to make a fake I.D. | 我会弄张假准考证 |
[13:10] | But I’m tall. | 但我很高 |
[13:16] | Yeah. That’s-That’s a chance were just going to have to take. | 是啊 所以我们可能得冒点小险 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:22] | Saturday night. | 周六晚上见 |
[13:24] | What time can I pick you up? | 我什么时候去接你 |
[13:25] | 7:00. | 七点整 |
[13:27] | Done. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | You’re dating Oompa now? | 你现在和小屁孩约会了 |
[13:35] | He doesn’t talk. It’s fun. | 他话很少 很有意思 |
[13:40] | Come in. | 进来 |
[13:44] | I need a breakthrough, Malaya. | 我要有所突破 玛拉亚 |
[13:46] | – Parents Night. – Oh, very important. | -要参加家长会 -是很重要 |
[13:48] | – My daughter Karen. – We’ve met. | -我女儿凯伦 -我们见过 |
[13:51] | I’m a little geared up. | 我有点准备迎接挑战的感觉 |
[13:52] | I understand. It’s good. | 我理解 很好啊 |
[13:54] | Children need to know their parents care about their education. | 孩子们需要知道家长在乎他们的教育情况 |
[13:57] | I tell my son, “Finish eighth grade, | 我告诉我儿子 “上完八年级 |
[14:00] | and then we’ll talk about you working in construction.” | 然后我们来谈谈你去工地工作的事” |
[14:02] | Not that I couldn’t use the extra paycheck now. | 坦白说我现在还是很需要那份额外薪水的 |
[14:05] | Oh. Right. | 没错 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:25] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[14:26] | Jesus, Frank! | 天啊 弗兰克 |
[14:28] | Two assholes busted into our house | 两个混蛋突然闯进我们家 |
[14:29] | looking for you and some car? | 来找你和什么车 |
[14:31] | Did they follow you here? | 他们跟你来这了吗 |
[14:32] | Where is it? | 车在哪 |
[14:33] | I was invited to participate in a business venture. | 我曾受邀参与一项风险投资 |
[14:36] | – What did you do with the money? – That’s just it! | -你用那些钱干什么了 -我正要说这个 |
[14:38] | I wasn’t given any money up front! | 我并没有预先拿到钱 |
[14:40] | I was simply promised that money would be shared | 他们向我承诺一旦保险理赔被支付 |
[14:43] | with me once an insurance claim was… was settled. | 拿到的钱就跟我平分 |
[14:46] | Has that promise been delivered upon? | 那个承诺履行了吗 |
[14:49] | No. No, it has not. | 不 不 还没有 |
[14:51] | I warned you, Frank. | 我警告过你 弗兰克 |
[14:52] | You knew about this and you didn’t tell me? | 你知道这件事却不告诉我 |
[14:53] | Fi, I don’t have the time to call you | 菲 我没时间在每次弗兰克打坏主意的时候 |
[14:55] | every time Frank has a bad idea. | 都打电话给你 |
[14:56] | I’ll talk to them. | 我来跟他们谈 |
[14:57] | Oh, yeah? And say what? “Hey guys, | 是吗 谈什么呢 “伙计们 |
[14:58] | sorry I forgot to light the car on fire.” | 不好意思我忘记把那车点着的的事了” |
[15:00] | I was not doing the igniting. | 我可不是要纵火 |
[15:03] | I was just doing the “Park in a remote location.” | 我做的只是”把车停在一个荒凉的地方” |
[15:05] | Unfortunately, I had to make a pit stop, | 不幸的是 中途我要下车解手 |
[15:08] | and when I got back, the car was gone. | 我回来的时候 车就不见了 |
[15:10] | You’re gonna take care of this. Now. | 你来搞定这件事 现在 |
[15:12] | Could go to Jersey for a while. | 我可以去新泽西州避一阵子 |
[15:14] | – Stay with your Great Uncle George. – No. | -跟你的乔治叔祖父待一阵 -不 |
[15:15] | You’re staying here, | 你要待在这 |
[15:16] | and you’re gonna take care of this car, | 搞定这辆车的事情 |
[15:18] | ’cause you’re also gonna be here to take care of Carl. | 因为你还要待在这照顾卡尔 |
[15:20] | He needs you to show up for him at Parents Night | 他需要你参加他的家长会 |
[15:22] | to discuss behavioral problems. | 讨论一下他的行为问题 |
[15:30] | Water the plant. | 浇浇花 |
[15:35] | These sound like solutions, not problems. | 这些听起来像处理手段 不像问题 |
[15:37] | The school disagrees. | 学校可不这么认为 |
[15:38] | He’s a boy. | 他是个男孩 |
[15:40] | This is what boys do! | 男孩就应该那样 |
[15:42] | When I was growing up, | 在我还小的时候 |
[15:43] | Joe Palazzo bit off a kid’s finger. | 乔·帕拉佐咬掉了一个小子的手指 |
[15:45] | Oh, that’s got to be bullshit. | 绝对是胡说八道 |
[15:47] | Sister Irmalita picked up the nub | 艾玛丽塔修女捡起了断指 |
[15:49] | and wrapped it in Kleenex. | 用舒洁牌纸巾包裹起来 |
[15:51] | She always kept her snot rag stuffed in her sleeve. | 她总是把自己的鼻涕纸塞在袖子里 |
[15:53] | They’re threatening to expel him. | 学校威胁要开除他 |
[15:55] | Well, go talk ’em out of it. | 那就去劝服他们不要 |
[15:57] | They want a parent. A real parent. | 他们要找一个家长 一个真正的家长 |
[15:59] | Oh, I guess you’re off the hook then, Frank. | 我觉得你肯定是不符合要求啊 弗兰克 |
[16:03] | I have never been threatened by teachers, | 我从来没有被老师威胁过 |
[16:05] | and I am not going to start now. | 现在也不准备开这个先例 |
[16:08] | I am fed up with these pangender hermaphrodites | 我受够了那些第三性别的雌雄同体人 |
[16:12] | who hate that human beings are | 他们厌恶人类是有两种 |
[16:14] | a species with two distinct genders. | 截然不同性别的生物 |
[16:17] | It’s like they’ve declared war on testicles! | 就好像他们对睾丸宣战了似的 |
[16:19] | They want to remove all the masculinity from the schools, | 他们想去除学校里所有的男子气 |
[16:23] | fill the world with yogurt-eaters. | 让世界充斥着嗜食酸奶之徒 |
[16:25] | Well, do your research! | 去查个清楚吧 |
[16:27] | We’re all descendents of barbarians, | 我们都是野蛮人的后代 |
[16:29] | and the sooner we face it, | 越早面对这个事实 |
[16:30] | the sooner we’ll have a civilization worth celebrating. | 我们就会越早拥有值得庆祝的文明 |
[16:35] | So, hell no, I won’t go, | 所以 不 我不会去 |
[16:38] | ’cause no one scares Frank Gallagher! | 没有人能吓到弗兰克·加拉格 |
[16:43] | Oh, shit. | 完蛋了 |
[17:25] | Can you pretend to be Frank tonight? | 你今晚可以假扮一下弗兰克吗 |
[17:28] | Sorry, Fi. I’m working. | 抱歉 小菲 我在工作 |
[17:30] | Why can’t you do it? | 你为什么不去家长会 |
[17:32] | Say you had Carl when you were, like, 14 or something. | 就说你 十四岁左右生了卡尔 |
[17:34] | You could pass for 23. | 你看着像二十三岁 |
[17:37] | No? | 不行吗 |
[17:39] | How ’bout Kenny? | 让肯尼去怎么样 |
[17:42] | I’m trying to keep Carl out of a foster home, | 我在努力让卡尔别被送去寄养家庭 |
[17:44] | not give ’em reason to put him in one. | 而不是给他们送他去寄养家庭的理由 |
[17:47] | Frank will show up for Carl. | 弗兰克为了卡尔会去参加的 |
[17:48] | I know you think he won’t, but, | 我知道你觉得他不会 但是 |
[17:50] | deep down, I think frank is capable of doing the right thing. | 我打心眼里觉得 弗兰克能够做出正确的选择 |
[17:56] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[17:58] | Kid! Give me the board! Give me the board! | 孩子们 快把滑板给我 滑板给我 |
[18:02] | – Frank! Stop! Frank! – Hey! Gimme it back! | -弗兰克 停下 弗兰克 -还给我 |
[18:03] | Give me my skateboard back! | 把我的滑板还给我 |
[18:07] | God! Ah, fuck! | 天啊 去他妈的 |
[18:09] | My hammy! | 我的腿筋 |
[18:12] | You losers! | 你们这些窝囊废 |
[18:20] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[18:21] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我想什么吗 |
[18:23] | Indian. | 印度菜 |
[18:25] | So, let’s go get some curry. | 那我们去买点咖喱吧 |
[18:28] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[18:31] | And now, how about we go find some fresh chicken? | 现在 去买点新鲜的鸡肉怎么样 |
[18:35] | Ooh, yes. A yummy tikka masala. | 不错 做一道美味的印式烤鸡 |
[18:39] | You’re doing great, sheila. | 做的不错 希拉 |
[18:43] | Thank you. You know, I feel terrific. | 谢谢你 我感觉好极了 |
[18:45] | It’s really…. It’s really kind of nice | 真的 到外面去 |
[18:48] | to be out and about. | 感觉真的很好 |
[18:51] | Do you see any fellow shoppers? | 你看到其他购物的人了吗 |
[18:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[19:00] | Good, Sheila. | 很好 希拉 |
[19:01] | Good. | 好极了 |
[19:03] | Oh, that wasn’t so bad. | 还不算坏 |
[19:06] | Okay, now, | 好的 现在 |
[19:07] | this one’s coming a little bit close. | 正走来的那个人离得有点近 |
[19:11] | Sometimes when we’re out and about… | 有时 当我们在外面购物时 |
[19:14] | …people shop for some of the same things. | 有人想跟我们买同样的东西 |
[19:17] | And they enter our space for a moment. | 然后他们就会进入我们的空间一小会 |
[19:19] | Yes. That’s happening. | 是的 那事正在发生 |
[19:20] | Say hello to her. | 跟她打个招呼 |
[19:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:26] | Oh, oh. That wasn’t so bad. | 还不算很糟 |
[19:29] | That wasn’t so bad at all. | 感觉还算不错 |
[19:31] | She seemed really nice. | 她看起来很友善 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:33] | Oh… Oh, God. Wait. | 天啊 等等 |
[19:35] | Time to check out and head outside. | 是时候付钱走人了 |
[19:37] | No, no, no. We just started and I… | 不 不 不 我们才刚开始 我 |
[19:40] | I still need vanilla and raisins | 我还要买香草和葡萄干 |
[19:42] | and-and peaches. I need to get some peaches. | 还有 还有桃子 我要买点桃子 |
[19:45] | – No peaches in Indian food. – Yes! | -印度菜里可没有桃子 -有 |
[19:47] | – No, there’s peaches. – Concentrate. | -不 有桃子的 -集中精神 |
[19:48] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:51] | No, no! No. | 不要 不行 |
[19:52] | I can’t do it. I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:54] | Stop it! Make it stop! | 快停下来 快点 |
[19:59] | No. | 我做不到 |
[20:11] | Sorry I threw you out this morning. | 抱歉早上把你赶出去了 |
[20:13] | I love a woman that knows what she wants. | 我喜欢知道自己要什么的女人 |
[20:16] | I want to be someone else today. | 我今天倒是想成为另一个人 |
[20:19] | How’s work? | 工作还顺利吗 |
[20:20] | Backbreaking. | 累得要死 |
[20:23] | Can I swing by and take you to lunch? | 我能中午接你一起吃午饭吗 |
[20:26] | I love that there’s a world where people go out to lunch. | 我喜欢人们出去吃午饭的世界 |
[20:29] | – Next. – Carl’s in trouble at school. | -下一位 -卡尔在学校惹麻烦了 |
[20:32] | Parents Night’s tonight and they want Frank to show up, | 今晚有家长会 他们希望弗兰克能去 |
[20:35] | and he says he won’t, so I got to go fix it | 但他不愿意 所以我得想个办法 |
[20:37] | before nobody shows up and he gets bounced. | 免得到时候没人去 害他被退学 |
[20:39] | Sounds fun. | 听起来有点意思 |
[20:42] | I’ll text ya later? | 等下给你发短信 |
[20:43] | Make it dirty. | 来几条色情短信 |
[20:52] | So, are you guys going to the parent-teacher conference tonight? | 你们今晚要参加家长会吗 |
[20:54] | No. | 不去 |
[20:56] | Need a parent for that, don’t you? | 有家长的人才能参加不是吗 |
[20:58] | Hey, Louise got an “A” on the paper | 你帮露易丝写的 |
[20:59] | you wrote for her English class. | 英文课论文得了A |
[21:01] | How do you keep doing that? | 你怎么能每次都得A |
[21:02] | Well, to master the art of the book report, | 写读书心得的秘诀就是 |
[21:06] | you just take any novel, no matter when it was written, | 不论是什么小说 不管那小说写得如何 |
[21:08] | and you argue that the main character | 你都要证明主人公是个 |
[21:11] | is a latent homosexual. | 潜在的同性恋者 |
[21:13] | No, seriously. Seriously. | 别笑 我说真的呢 |
[21:15] | Now, most English teachers are either gay and agree, | 大多数英文老师都是同性恋 或者不排斥同性恋 |
[21:18] | or they’re straight, but too scared to disagree | 就算他们不是同性恋 也不敢反对 |
[21:22] | and get labeled as intolerant. | 以免被人说狭隘 |
[21:25] | – 1870! – All right. | -1870分 -不错 |
[21:27] | Yeah! Thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 是啊 谢了哥们儿 非常感谢 |
[21:30] | Perfect for the Big Ten. | 上十大联盟没问题了 |
[21:31] | Happy to help, man. | 乐意效劳 |
[21:32] | Hey, man. You more than helped. | 真是帮了我大忙了哥们儿 |
[21:33] | Now I’ll most definitely be a beer swillin’, | 我明年绝对会是啤酒随便喝 |
[21:35] | roofie slippin’, fightin’ Illini next year. | 美女随便上 还能代表伊利尼打球 |
[21:38] | – All right? – All right. | -对吗 -没错 |
[21:39] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[21:41] | What happened, Tire? | 怎么了 泰尔 |
[21:42] | Not satisfied with your results? | 不满意你的成绩吗 |
[21:44] | Haven’t come back yet. | 我的还没收到 |
[21:45] | Any day now. | 随时都会来的 |
[21:47] | I better not look stupid. | 你最好别让我出丑 |
[21:49] | Impossible. | 那不可能 |
[21:50] | Hey, listen, there’s one last testing session this year, | 今年还剩下最后一场考试 |
[21:54] | so tell your friends. | 跟你的朋友们宣传一下 |
[21:56] | Don’t tell me what to do. | 别对我指手画脚的 |
[22:02] | Why do we help people we hate? | 为什么要帮这些我们讨厌的人 |
[22:05] | I believe we’re just taking our cue | 我们这是在遵循 |
[22:07] | from American foreign policy. | 美国的外交政策嘛 |
[22:28] | Hello? Hello? | 谁啊 |
[22:30] | – It’s Frank. – Frank? | -是我 弗兰克 -弗兰克 |
[22:33] | – Come in, Frank. – Yeah. | -进来吧 -嗯 |
[22:35] | Okay, good. I’m fine. | 好 我很好 |
[22:36] | Shoes. Shoes. | 脱鞋 脱鞋 |
[22:37] | Shoes? Yeah. | 好好 我脱 |
[22:38] | The bag. The bag. | 放袋子里面 |
[22:40] | Hon, you got to lighten up about the shoes, okay? | 宝贝儿 别在意鞋子的事了行吗 |
[22:43] | I want shoes in bags. | 我要你把鞋脱下来放袋子里 |
[22:46] | I appreciate you seeing me. | 感谢你能见我一面 |
[22:47] | You’re Carl’s mother? | 你是卡尔的母亲吗 |
[22:49] | Uh, no, sister. | 不是 我是他姐姐 |
[22:50] | Legal guardian? | 你是他的合法监护人吗 |
[22:52] | Formally, no. | 不算吧 |
[22:54] | Mr. Monroe? | 门罗先生 |
[22:55] | Where’s that papier-mache? | 那个纸模型放在哪儿了 |
[22:57] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[22:59] | The kids have been making papier-mache sculptures | 孩子们把他们喜爱的东西 |
[23:02] | about what they love about themselves. | 做成纸模型 |
[23:05] | This is Carl’s. | 这个是卡尔做的 |
[23:09] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:10] | That is a papier-mache pile of shit. | 这是一坨纸做的大便 |
[23:16] | Wait. He has a very developed sense of humor. | 他只是幽默感比较”高端”罢了 |
[23:18] | We’re not laughing. | 一点都不好笑 |
[23:21] | Carl’s future is speaking to us through art. | 通过卡尔的艺术作品我们看到了他的未来 |
[23:24] | A dark future | 灰暗的未来 |
[23:25] | filled with what, even to the untrained eye, | 即使外人也能看出 他会成为 |
[23:27] | – is a budding psychosis. – I… | -一个精神病 -我 |
[23:29] | We need to speak to his father or his mother. | 我们得和他的家长谈谈 |
[23:33] | Well, they’re-they’re out of town. | 他们出城了 |
[23:37] | It’s important… | 这事很重要 |
[23:38] | I need a parent! Not a sister. | 我要见父母 不是姐姐 |
[23:40] | I’ve had what seems to be 15 of you goddamn Gallaghers | 你们加拉格家那么多人在这里上过学 |
[23:42] | here at this school, and I have never once met a parent! | 你们的父母我一次都没见过 |
[23:45] | Not once! Who in the hell is raising this degenerate? | 是谁他妈的养了你们这群败类 |
[23:49] | Come back tonight with a parent | 叫你们的父母今晚过来 |
[23:51] | or a call will be placed to a place | 不然我会打一个电话 |
[23:53] | you don’t want me to call. | 你绝不会希望我往那里打电话的 |
[23:59] | Please? I just want someone to be there for her. | 求你了 我就想有人能支持她 |
[24:03] | To bear witness to her achievements. | 去见证她取得的好成绩 |
[24:06] | If it was about Karen, I would do it. | 如果只是为了凯伦 我一定会去的 |
[24:08] | But these nights are not about the kids. | 但这种场合并不是为了孩子 |
[24:10] | They’re about the teachers giving themselves a platform | 是为了老师们给自己打造一个平台 |
[24:12] | for you to worship them, | 让你们去膜拜他们 |
[24:14] | asking you to applaud with gratitude for all the worthless crap | 要求你们感激的鼓掌 感谢他们 |
[24:17] | they’ve been teaching your kids, | 教会了我们的孩子那些没用的垃圾 |
[24:18] | while, in reality, | 而事实上 |
[24:20] | they’re asking you to validate them | 他们只是想让你们给予他们肯定 |
[24:22] | for the choice they made to waste their lives as educators. | 因为他们做出了选择 把生命浪费在做教育工作上 |
[24:28] | Who-Who’s that? | 谁在敲门 |
[24:29] | I’m expecting some granola from Oregon. | 希望是我从俄勒冈州订的麦片送过来了 |
[24:33] | From… Gran– From Oregon? | 从哪儿 俄勒冈州 |
[24:35] | People wonder why oil prices are so high. | 人们总是好奇油价为什么这么高 |
[24:37] | Shipping oats and sugar all the way… | 大老远的把燕麦和糖… |
[24:44] | Oh. Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[24:46] | Uh… looking for Frank. | 我找弗兰克 |
[24:50] | It’s, uh, it’s Tommy and Joey from down at the bar. | 我们是酒吧的汤米和乔伊 |
[24:52] | Oh. We, we got a darts tournament… | 我们要举办一个飞镖比赛 |
[24:55] | Oh. …raising money for paralyzed kids, | 为瘫痪儿童筹钱 |
[24:57] | and, uh, we need Frank. | 我们要找弗兰克 |
[24:59] | We can’t win and help the kids without our star player. | 他可是我们的明星选手 |
[25:03] | Well, he’s kind of in an uncooperative mood today, | 他今天可有点儿不太合作 |
[25:08] | but I’ll see if the paralyzed kids can get him out. | 看看帮助瘫痪儿童能不能让他有所好转 |
[25:16] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[25:22] | You, uh, you play? | 你要参加吗 |
[25:23] | We need women, too. | 我们也需要女士参加 |
[25:24] | No, I am not a darts person. | 不 我不会玩 |
[25:28] | Would you mind, | 你们介意 |
[25:29] | um, taking your shoes off? | 先把鞋脱掉吗 |
[25:31] | My, uh, my mother, God rest her soul, | 当然 如果不脱 |
[25:34] | would be upset if I didn’t. | 我那在天堂的母亲会伤心的 |
[25:36] | Lovely house. | 不错的房子 |
[25:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:39] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[25:41] | where’s Frank? | 弗兰克在哪呢 |
[25:42] | Um, Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:44] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:46] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:47] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[25:51] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[26:33] | Oh, heads up, man. | 提个醒 哥们 |
[26:35] | You’re out of barbecue Pringles. | 烧烤味的品客薯片没货了 |
[26:42] | Hey, did Mickey pay for that? | 米奇付钱了吗 |
[26:48] | You have to stand up to him, Kash. | 你得勇敢地面对他 凯希 |
[26:50] | What the hell was I supposed to say? | 我他妈的能说什么 |
[26:51] | How about “Cut out the shit or I’ll call the cops?” | 就说”你再这样我就报警” |
[26:54] | I tried that once with his father. | 我对他老爸试过这招了 |
[26:59] | What do I owe you now?! | 我现在还欠你什么吗 |
[27:02] | Mickey’s father is in prison now, all right? | 米奇的老爸正在蹲号子 知道吗 |
[27:05] | I don’t need any new enemies. | 我不想再树敌了 |
[27:07] | What, so you’re just going to let him keep coming in here, | 那你就打算任由他随意进出 |
[27:09] | and take what he wants? | 想拿什么就拿什么吗 |
[27:11] | It’s the cost of doing business. | 要做生意 就要付出代价 |
[27:23] | I forgot the dip. | 忘了拿蘸料了 |
[27:29] | Jesus, Kash. | 老天爷 凯希 |
[27:32] | Hey, Mickey, | 米奇 |
[27:33] | why don’t you steal from a neighborhood | 你就不能去其他社区偷吗 |
[27:35] | you don’t live in? | 别对自己住的社区下手 |
[27:35] | Have some civic pride, huh? | 作为市民 你就没点自豪感吗 |
[27:41] | Jesus! Fuck. | 老天 操 |
[27:43] | You know where I live if you have a problem. | 你知道我住哪 有问题来找我 |
[27:48] | Here, go to the store and replace the stuff he stole. | 给 去商店把他刚偷的货都补齐 |
[27:54] | We’re cowards. | 我们真是软蛋 |
[27:55] | We’re smart men in a stupid world. | 我们是这愚蠢世界中的智者 |
[27:57] | Hurry before Linda gets back and sees what’s missing. | 快去 不然琳达回来会发现丢东西了 |
[28:22] | Bathroom break? | 去上厕所吗 |
[28:24] | You’ll need to be escorted. | 必须有人陪同才能去 |
[28:25] | Oh, no, thanks, I’m all done. | 不 谢谢 我做完了 |
[28:35] | Thanks for turning us back on. | 谢谢你给我们重新接上电 |
[28:37] | Sure. | 小意思 |
[28:42] | How’d the meeting at school go? | 学校的会开得怎样啊 |
[28:43] | Badly. | 糟透了 |
[28:45] | They’re gonna sic social services on us | 如果弗兰克再不出面 |
[28:46] | if Frank doesn’t show, | 他们就要找福利机构来接管我们 |
[28:47] | since he’s never once in his life | 因为他从来没有 |
[28:48] | shown up at a school event for any one of us, | 为我们中任何一个人在学校露过面 |
[28:50] | I’m trying to figure something else out. | 我正在想别的办法 |
[28:52] | Why don’t I come tonight and pretend to be him? | 何不让我今晚去假扮弗兰克 |
[28:53] | I’ll say, you know, I’ll say whatever people say, | 我会找些惯用的借口 |
[28:55] | like, you know, I’m traveling a lot, | 比如 我经常要出远门 |
[28:58] | and Carl’s probably just acting out | 而卡尔所做的种种行为 |
[29:00] | ’cause he misses me. | 可能是因为想我了 |
[29:02] | You’re way too young. | 你看起来太年轻了 |
[29:03] | I thought you were gonna say “too handsome.” | 我还以为你要说我”太帅了”呢 |
[29:06] | There’s other people I can try. | 我可以找其他人帮忙 |
[29:08] | Yeah, who? | 谁啊 |
[29:09] | People. | 反正有人 |
[29:10] | Okay? I-I’ll see you later. | 好了 我们回头见吧 |
[29:12] | I can’t keep burning up the minutes on my phone. | 我不能再浪费电话费了 |
[29:18] | Hector, you busy tonight? | 海克特 你今晚忙不 |
[29:27] | Hey, Morgan, it’s Lip. | 摩根 我是利普 |
[29:29] | Uh, test went well. | 考得还不错 |
[29:30] | No problem with the I.D.– | 准考证也没问题 |
[29:32] | one of the benefits of your androgynous name. | 托你名字的福 看不出男女 |
[29:35] | I’m thinking I scored you, like, a 2,200. | 我估计给你考了2200分 |
[29:39] | So send me that postcard from Stanford, all right? | 回头去斯坦福了 给我寄张明信片哦 |
[29:42] | Later. | 回见 |
[29:45] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[29:46] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[29:48] | Or is it Greg Powers | 还是格雷格·帕沃斯 |
[29:50] | or Pete O’Brien or Jammal Jackson? | 彼得·奥布莱恩 或者詹马尔·杰克逊啊 |
[29:53] | You taking tests for girls now, Morgan? | 你现在还给女孩代考啊 摩根 |
[29:57] | Yeah, welcome to your shit show. | 鬼把戏耍得不错啊 |
[29:59] | I’m an investigator for the Educational Evaluation Service. | 我是高等教育评估组织的调查员 |
[30:03] | We’re the people who administer the… | 我们的主要任务是… |
[30:04] | – Yeah, I know. – Oh, you do? | -我了解 -是嘛 |
[30:05] | So why don’t you tell me how you cheat? | 那告诉我你是怎么作弊的吧 |
[30:09] | I don’t cheat. | 我没作弊 |
[30:10] | Oh… right. | 得了吧 |
[30:11] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[30:12] | Uh-huh, let’s see, you got a 2,360, | 你看看 你在一所烂高中就读 |
[30:15] | 2,290, 2,400, and all from this crappy high school? | 却分别考了2360分 2290分和2400分 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I know my shit. | 是啊 我满腹诗书 |
[30:21] | And I got a brand-new test we just finished creating, | 我们刚出了份崭新的考卷 |
[30:23] | so why don’t we go see if you know your shit | 我们来看看你到底是满腹诗书 |
[30:25] | or you’re just full of it? | 还是满嘴喷粪 |
[30:35] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[30:36] | Here. | 这儿呢 |
[30:38] | Daddy Frank, what are you doing? | 弗兰克老爸 你在干嘛呢 |
[30:41] | Freezing my gonads off, that’s what. | 你说我干嘛 蛋都要冻掉了 |
[30:44] | You see that pickup | 看见那辆皮卡了吗 |
[30:45] | with the two scary-looking dudes in it? | 车里有俩相貌可怖的家伙 |
[30:49] | – Yes. – Divert their attention | -看见了 -转移那俩人的注意力 |
[30:51] | so I can slip back into the house. | 我好趁机溜回屋里 |
[30:53] | Daddy Frank, | 弗兰克老爸 |
[30:55] | I really, really want you to come to Parents Night tonight. | 我真的很希望你去参加今晚的家长会 |
[30:59] | Nobody’s ever there to see how great I’m doing, | 从来没人去瞧瞧我表现得好不好 |
[31:01] | and I’m really, really doing great. | 而我其实表现得棒极了 |
[31:06] | Distract them and we’ll talk. | 先去转移他们的注意力 之后再谈这事 |
[31:07] | Promise me you’ll come to school for me tonight | 你先答应我去开家长会 |
[31:09] | and I’ll do it. | 答应了我就去 |
[31:11] | All right, all right! Jesus! | 好吧好吧 老天爷 |
[31:12] | Everything’s gotta be quid pro fucking quo. | 干什么事都他妈要等价交换 |
[31:15] | Go, distract, distract. | 快去 快去 |
[31:27] | So, what have you allowed to be stolen today? | 你今天又让什么东西被偷了 |
[31:31] | Can we try some optimism? | 你能不能乐观一点 |
[31:33] | Optimism is for children and presidents, | 小孩和总统才会乐观 |
[31:35] | not for mini-mart owners | 在一个有三千万失业人口的国家 |
[31:36] | in a land of 30 million jobless. | 开个小超市过活 我可乐观不起来 |
[31:41] | Where the hell were you? | 你刚刚去什么鬼地方了 |
[31:43] | Uh… Why are you looking at him? | 你看他干嘛 |
[31:46] | Where are you going with all that stuff? | 你要把这些东西拿到哪儿去 |
[31:47] | Nowhere, I… | 哪儿也不去 我… |
[31:51] | Who? Is it the Milkovich kid again? | 谁干的 又是米尔科维奇家的小鬼吗 |
[32:04] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[32:06] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[32:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[32:20] | I cannot thank you enough for representing | 你能代表我们家去开家长会 |
[32:23] | our family tonight at Parents Night. | 我真是感激不尽啊 |
[32:25] | Karen is going to be so happy. | 凯伦一定会高兴死了 |
[32:28] | And make sure you ask lots of questions | 你要问许多许多问题 |
[32:31] | and then report back to me. | 并回来跟我汇报 |
[32:32] | I need details, lots of details. Okay? | 我想知道细节 许多细节 好吗 |
[32:34] | Details, details, yeah, yeah, lots of details. | 细节 细节 好的 许多细节 |
[32:38] | I’d stay down here | 本来想继续跪在这 |
[32:40] | and entertain you with my lips. | 让你享受享受我的双唇 |
[32:44] | But it’s getting kind of late. | 不过好像有点晚了 |
[32:46] | No, those, those things never start on time. | 不 家长会什么的从来不准点开始 |
[32:50] | – You sure? – Yeah, pretty sure. | -你确信吗 -万分确信 |
[32:52] | They never– we’ve got time. | 不会准点的 我们还有时间 |
[32:54] | Positive? | 肯定吗 |
[32:55] | – We’ve got time, we’ve got time. – Okay. | -我们有时间 有时间 -好吧 |
[32:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:04] | Well, you missed one. | 你错了一道 |
[33:07] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不可能 |
[33:14] | The wording is ambiguous. | 题目措辞比较模糊 |
[33:16] | You’re gonna get mail on that. | 以后会有人写信跟你们反映这个问题的 |
[33:25] | I’ll take it up with the board. | 我回去跟委员会商量一下 |
[33:33] | 2,400. | 2400分 |
[33:36] | You know how rare that is, hmm? | 你知道这有多么少见吗 |
[33:38] | Out of a million and a half kids who take the test every year, | 在每年参加考试的一百五十万考生中 |
[33:40] | only 300 get a perfect score. | 只有300人能得满分 |
[33:46] | How’d you catch me? | 你怎么抓到我的 |
[33:47] | Huh, well, as smart as you are, | 尽管你聪明过人 |
[33:49] | we got people working for us who are even smarter. | 我们的工作人员中还有比你更聪明的 |
[33:58] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办呢 |
[34:00] | Well, punishment or redemption– your choice. | 想受惩罚还是想赎罪 你自己选 |
[34:02] | What’s the punishment? | 什么样的惩罚 |
[34:05] | You mean, you entered into this | 你是说 你干这种事之前 |
[34:06] | without researching the consequences of getting caught? | 难道没考虑过被抓的后果吗 |
[34:10] | What, jail? | 要坐牢吗 |
[34:12] | No, we’re not usually in the business of sending kids to jail. | 不 我们一般不把孩子们关进大牢 |
[34:15] | Our only mandate is to send universities valid scores, | 我们仅仅是为了让大学录取成绩真实有效 |
[34:18] | and we invalidate the ones that aren’t legitimate. | 我们会把通过非法手段取得的成绩作废 |
[34:21] | I’m at the University of Chicago. | 我是芝加哥大学的 |
[34:24] | Come to my office. | 回头去办公室找我 |
[34:29] | And don’t you ever, ever | 另外 如果你胆敢 |
[34:32] | take a test for someone else again | 再给人当枪手 |
[34:34] | or I will find you and I will beat you senseless. | 我一定会找到你 把你揍个半死 |
[35:00] | Where’d you learn how to do that? | 你从哪学来的这一手 |
[35:01] | I lived a lot of years before I met you. | 认识你之前 我可经历了很多 |
[35:05] | Come on. | 过来 |
[35:12] | Now hold it like you want to do something with it. | 现在握着它 像那么回事儿 |
[35:22] | – Hand it here. – What? | -把它给我 -什么 |
[35:30] | Left shoulder. | 左肩 |
[35:31] | Right shoulder. | 右肩 |
[35:33] | Left leg. | 左腿 |
[35:34] | Right leg. | 右腿 |
[35:35] | Stomach. | 腹部 |
[35:36] | Neck… Face. | 颈部 面部 |
[35:39] | Heart. | 心脏 |
[35:44] | ROTC. | 预备役军官训练营学的 |
[35:54] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[35:55] | It’s okay; I brought you a shirt. | 没关系 我给你带了件衬衫 |
[35:56] | – Okay. – Okay, now, listen up. | -好的 -好的 现在听我说 |
[35:58] | We are going to stand united and show them | 我们要齐心协力 让他们看到 |
[36:00] | that we are a family that is thriving. | 我们是一个兴旺的家庭 |
[36:01] | – You got it? – Yep. | -明白吗 -是的 |
[36:03] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[36:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:08] | This is it? | 这就是家长吗 |
[36:10] | This is his brother. | 这是他哥哥 |
[36:12] | Uh, Phillip. | 我是菲利普 |
[36:13] | Very good to see you again, sir. | 很高兴再次见到您 先生 |
[36:15] | Uh, Phillip is 17, I’m 21, uh, | 菲利普17岁 我21 |
[36:19] | and while we may not be the legal guardians of our brother, | 尽管我们可能不算我们弟弟的法定监护人 |
[36:21] | we do supply him… | 我们确实为他提供了… |
[36:22] | I told you I wanted to see a parent. | 我告诉过你我想见的是家长 |
[36:26] | We just opened the letter today. | 我们今天才打开信封 |
[36:28] | I gave Carl the letter last week. | 我上周就把信给卡尔了 |
[36:31] | So you’re relying | 这么说 你是指望 |
[36:32] | on a nine-year-old to deliver important correspondence? | 一个9岁小孩来传递重要信件吗 |
[36:35] | You don’t seem to have a home phone. | 你们家似乎没有固定电话 |
[36:37] | Carl is taken care of at home by loving siblings | 卡尔在家被他的兄弟姐妹们关怀备至 |
[36:40] | This is not up for negotiation. | 这事没得商量 |
[36:43] | Your brother is on the verge of being expelled, | 你弟弟接近被开除的边缘 |
[36:46] | and unfortunately, there are steps the state requires | 而且不幸的是 在他被撵出去前 |
[36:49] | to be taken before he can be bounced, | 有些官方程序要走 |
[36:53] | and a meeting with his legal guardian is the next step. | 和他的法定监护人见面就是下一步 |
[36:56] | Please, you can’t do this. | 求你了 你不能这么做 |
[36:58] | I mean, he loves school. | 我是说 他爱上学 |
[37:00] | More potential victims here, I suppose. | 依我看他是为了祸害更多人 |
[37:04] | No, all his friends are here. | 不 他的朋友都在这儿 |
[37:06] | Can you stop it? I’m serious. | 你能不这样吗 我是认真的 |
[37:08] | He needs more structure, we know. | 他需要更多的支持 我们知道的 |
[37:13] | What Carl needs is medication, | 卡尔需要的是药物治疗 |
[37:17] | a near-death experience, or a lobotomy. | 一次濒死体验 或是前额叶切除术 |
[37:23] | You should be very proud of your daughter. | 你应该非常为你的女儿骄傲 |
[37:24] | She’s prompt, poised, cheerful. | 她思维敏捷 镇定自如 积极活跃 |
[37:27] | Vivid imagination, expansive vocabulary. | 想象力丰富 词汇量庞大 |
[37:31] | Karen has greatness in her future. | 凯伦前途无量 |
[37:33] | She gets it from me. | 她从我这遗传的 |
[37:35] | It’s all the time | 这都是我 |
[37:36] | I spent with her when she was a youngster. | 从小培养她的结果 |
[37:39] | Flash cards and the like. | 闪视卡片[教学用具]啊什么的 |
[37:41] | Pounding, pounding, pounding relentlessly. | 打击 打击 无情地打击 |
[37:44] | Never underestimate the power of flash cards. | 从不要低估闪视卡片的力量 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:51] | I’m placing a call to social services. | 我要给社会福利部门打个电话 |
[37:54] | A home without a legal guardian | 我们不能放任一个家庭 |
[37:56] | is a home we cannot condone. | 没有法定监护人 |
[38:02] | Hello all. | 大家好啊 |
[38:04] | Uh, sorry I was late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[38:05] | I got held up at the office. | 办公室里有事分不开身 |
[38:07] | So, now that Fiona and I are engaged, | 既然我和菲奥娜订婚了 |
[38:10] | I’ve filed the paperwork so that we can become | 我已经填了书面材料 这样一来 |
[38:12] | the legal guardians of the children. | 我们就可以成为孩子们的法定监护人 |
[38:16] | Do you realize Carl’s report card has seven U’s? | 你们意识到卡尔的成绩单上有七个”U”了吗 |
[38:19] | Uh, U’s? | “U”是指 |
[38:21] | As in unsatisfactory. | 指未达标 |
[38:24] | But don’t think of U as in unsatisfactory. | 但是别把U当成未达标 |
[38:28] | Think of U as in F. | 把U当F看待 |
[38:32] | As in failed? | 指不及格 |
[38:33] | As in fucked. | 指搞砸了 |
[38:36] | I am not a religious man, | 我不是一个信教的人 |
[38:38] | but every now and then, a child comes along | 但时不时的 会有一个孩子 |
[38:41] | who makes me believe in the existence of Satan. | 使我相信撒旦的存在 |
[38:45] | Now, something drastic must be done, | 现在是采取极端措施的时候了 |
[38:47] | or he’s going to slip down through the cracks, | 不然他就要一路堕落下去 |
[38:50] | right up into a clock tower with a sniper rifle. | 最后带着把狙击枪爬到钟楼上去了 |
[38:54] | Given our resources, | 我们能力有限 |
[38:55] | he is beyond our ability to help. | 对他实在无能为力 |
[38:58] | It’s just a phase. | 这只是一个阶段 |
[38:59] | And… now that we’re aware of it… | 而且 既然我们意识到了 |
[39:02] | Too late! | 太迟了 |
[39:03] | This Norman Rockwell display might warm the cockles | 这种诺曼·罗克韦尔作品般的模样可能会让某些 |
[39:06] | of some other fool who believes no fucking child– | 相信每个该死的孩子 哪怕是精神病初期 |
[39:09] | not even the budding psychotics– | 都应该得到救赎的垃圾们 |
[39:11] | should be left behind– but the fact is, | 心头一暖 但事实是 |
[39:13] | the sooner Carl is put in prison, | 卡尔越快进监狱 |
[39:16] | the safer this world is gonna be. | 这个世界会越安全 |
[39:18] | More of a Mickey Hart fan when it comes to paintings? | 你更喜欢米奇·哈特那种风格的绘画是吗 |
[39:20] | What? What’s that? | 什么 你说什么 |
[39:21] | More of a Mickey Hart fan than a Norman Rockwell fan. | 比起诺曼·罗克韦尔你更喜欢米奇·哈特 |
[39:28] | Mickey Hart’s an all right painter for a drummer. | 米奇·哈特是鼓手界的 大师 |
[39:34] | Could you all excuse us for a second? | 能让我们两个独处一会儿吗 |
[39:35] | For what? | 干什么啊 |
[39:37] | If we could just take a walk | 那样我们就可以散散步 |
[39:38] | and talk in private? | 私下谈谈 |
[39:39] | Get a breath of fresh air? | 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 |
[39:53] | Evening, Frank. | 晚上好 弗兰克 |
[40:06] | All you had to do is drive the car and park it. | 你要做的不过是开车停车 |
[40:08] | It was an extraordinary circumstance. | 不是有意外情况嘛 |
[40:10] | It was the night the Bears were playing Green Bay. | 那晚有绿湾包装工队对芝加哥熊队的比赛 |
[40:13] | There was an after… | 之后有 |
[40:16] | I’d be kicking you | 要不是追你 |
[40:17] | had I not pulled a hamstring chasing after you. | 拉伤了腿筋 我早把你当球踢了 |
[40:20] | You’re a fast little bastard. | 你个小杂种跑得挺快啊 |
[40:21] | Second team all-state in the mile. | 我那是国家二级长跑运动员的水平 |
[40:27] | Daddy Frank? | 弗兰克老爸 |
[40:34] | Sell a kidney, prostitute your 12-year-old, | 卖个肾 把你12岁小孩送去当雏妓 |
[40:36] | I don’t care how you get the money, | 我不管你怎么搞到那笔钱 |
[40:37] | but I want six grand in cash by Saturday, | 但是我周六前要拿到六千美元 |
[40:39] | or this ear will be hanging around my neck. | 否则这只耳朵就要挂在我脖子上了 |
[40:53] | No one around here really knows | 这儿没有人知道 |
[40:55] | those terrapins are a Grateful Dead thing. | 那些水龟跟”感恩死亡”乐队有关 |
[40:59] | The kids call ’em Mr. G’s turtles. | 那些孩子把它们叫做G先生的龟 |
[41:02] | Shit, man, they don’t even know who the Grateful Dead are. | 靠 他们连”感恩死亡”乐队是啥都不知道 |
[41:07] | Ah, man. | 天啊 |
[41:09] | The summer of 1979. | 1979年的那个夏天 |
[41:13] | The best summer of my life. | 我生命中最美好的夏天 |
[41:15] | Followed the Dead around the Midwest. | 跟着乐队在中西部游荡 |
[41:18] | Supported myself selling grilled cheese in the parking lot. | 靠在停车场卖烤奶酪三明治为生 |
[41:23] | Yeah, they made great music. | 对啊 他们的音乐超棒 |
[41:25] | Their music blows. | 他们的音乐振聋发聩 |
[41:28] | But their female fans… | 但是他们的女歌迷 |
[41:31] | …were a bunch of patchouli-soaked sluts | 就是一群一身广藿香水味的荡妇 |
[41:34] | who all wanted to ball their first black guy. | 都想找个黑爷们尝尝鲜 |
[41:41] | I never embraced tokenism with more gusto. | 我从未那么津津有味地享受过被追捧的滋味 |
[41:49] | Those terrapins | 那些水龟 |
[41:51] | were a parting gift | 是一个斯基德摩尔小妞 |
[41:53] | from this Skidmore chick… | 给我的临别礼物 |
[41:57] | …who sucked me off | 她让我爽翻了 |
[42:00] | like I had diamonds buried in the bottom of my ball sack. | 就像是我的蛋蛋里另有乾坤一样 |
[42:07] | Man… this is some good shit. | 你这玩意儿不错啊 |
[42:12] | You know, we’re gonna turn Carl around. | 我们会让卡尔变好的 |
[42:15] | Thanks for the joint… | 谢谢你的大麻烟 |
[42:18] | but I’m not gonna lose my pension | 但我可不希望在我的监管下 |
[42:19] | over some little whack job going postal on my watch. | 某个小兔崽子突然惹祸 害我丢了抚恤金 |
[42:23] | Though I do not distribute high-quality medicine such as this, | 虽然我一般搞不到质量这么高的货 |
[42:27] | I could hook you up with some discreet people | 但是我能帮你联系到一些低调的人物 |
[42:30] | who’d give you a favorable price. | 他们能给个让你满意的价格 |
[42:33] | We talking a teacher discount? | 我们是在说教师折扣吗 |
[42:39] | My man. | 好哥们儿啊 |
[42:44] | What the hell did you do? | 你是怎么做到的呢 |
[42:45] | Saw an opening, made my move. | 见缝插针 单刀直入 |
[42:47] | Got lucky. | 应该是幸运吧 |
[42:50] | Daddy! | 老爹 |
[42:51] | If I hadn’t had such a… | 如果我没有这样的 |
[42:53] | Debbie, we got to go. | 黛比 我们得走了 |
[42:54] | I want to say hi to Daddy. Daddy! | 我想和老爹打声招呼 老爹 |
[42:57] | Hello, pumpkin! | 甜心 你好啊 |
[42:59] | Karen, what’s going on? | 凯伦 发生了什么 |
[43:01] | Well, you said you never come to these things, | 你说过你从来不参加这些活动的 |
[43:02] | so, I thought you weren’t gonna come, | 所以我就以为你不会来的 |
[43:04] | and so, I asked Frank to stand in for my worthless father. | 我就求弗兰克代替我那没用的父亲出席了 |
[43:07] | Did they expel Carl? | 他们开除卡尔了吗 |
[43:13] | What I tell you? | 我跟你说什么来着 |
[43:14] | Drama and threats all for naught. | 夸大其词和威胁都是徒劳 |
[43:24] | Come on, guys. | 伙计们 走吧 |
[43:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[43:30] | Bye, Daddy. | 老爹再见 |
[43:32] | Yeah. See you. | 再见啊 |
[43:42] | Carl, we’re serious. | 卡尔 我们是认真的 |
[43:43] | The stakes are really, really high. | 代价真的是非常大 |
[43:45] | We love you, and we need you in this family. | 我们爱你 我们需要你和我们在一起 |
[43:48] | In this house. | 和我们一起住在这里 |
[43:50] | You need to stop biting | 你必须得停止咬别人 |
[43:51] | and punching and hurting people. | 打别人 伤害别人 |
[43:54] | Well, how else do I make them cry? | 那我怎么做才能让他们哭出来呢 |
[43:56] | Gossip and slander. | 散播流言蜚语毁谤他们 |
[43:57] | You know, when I get really angry, | 我非常生气的时候 |
[43:59] | I usually just count to ten. | 我通常都会数到十 |
[44:02] | Hey, little man, tell you what we’re gonna do. | 小大人 告诉你我们要怎么做 |
[44:03] | We’re gonna get you some pads and some skates. | 我们会给你搞到一些护垫和冰鞋 |
[44:06] | Get you out on the ice. | 把你扔到冰面上 |
[44:07] | You can take your frustrations out with a hockey stick. | 你可以把你的挫败感通过打冰球发泄出来 |
[44:09] | Yeah. You can come to karate with me. | 你也可以来和我学空手道 |
[44:11] | Remember when I broke Kyle Boozlee’s leg? | 还记得我把凯尔·布兹利的腿打折的那次吗 |
[44:13] | It took three pins to put it back together, huh? | 给他钉了三根钢针才让他的腿复原 |
[44:15] | You can’t beat karate when it comes to regulated, | 谈到约束和限制儿童暴力 |
[44:18] | sanctioned violence for children. | 空手道是最好的办法 |
[44:25] | Will you tell me one more time what the teacher said, Frank? | 弗兰克 你能再告诉我一次老师是怎么说的吗 |
[44:30] | How many more times? | 还想让我说几次啊 |
[44:36] | Just one more time. | 就再说一次 |
[44:37] | Just one more time. | 就一次嘛 |
[44:39] | I… I would’ve known if I’d been there, | 我要是在场就不麻烦你了 |
[44:41] | but-but just one more. | 再说一次嘛 |
[44:42] | They said | 他们说 |
[44:43] | she was developing into an incredibly poised young woman. | 她将会成长为无比自信的成功女人 |
[44:49] | Poised? | 自信吗 |
[44:54] | She is. | 她肯定会的 |
[44:59] | She is quite the young lady. | 她就是这样的好女孩 |
[45:09] | Frank, how… | 弗兰克 |
[45:13] | how am I gonna help her | 我怎样才能帮她 |
[45:15] | be the woman she’s supposed to be | 成为理想中的窈窕淑女啊 |
[45:18] | if I’m locked up in this house? | 我连这栋房子都走不出去 |
[45:23] | I can’t even get through the doors of a pretend supermarket. | 我甚至都不能走出虚拟超市的大门 |
[45:28] | How am I gonna show her the… | 我该怎样才能带她去看 |
[45:31] | Grand Canyon? | 大峡谷啊 |
[45:36] | Life is going on all around me, | 生活在我身边悄悄地发生变化 |
[45:38] | and I’m missing out. | 我却错过了一切 |
[45:43] | Why am I so pathetic? | 为什么我这么可悲啊 |
[45:48] | You are going to get through those doors any day now, | 你总会有一天走出那些个大门 |
[45:52] | and never look back. | 而且是毫不犹豫地 |
[45:59] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[46:01] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[46:05] | Thank you for being my light. | 谢谢做我的指路明灯 |
[46:15] | My Frank. | 我的弗兰克 |
[46:17] | My light. | 我的指路明灯 |
[46:24] | Um… listen, Morgan, it’s-it’s Lip. | 摩根 我是 我是利普 |
[46:32] | Uh… we got to talk. | 我们得谈谈了 |
[46:32] | I-I got some bad news | 我有些坏消息要告诉你 |
[46:34] | regarding your S.A.T. Scores. | 是关于你高考成绩的 |
[46:39] | They’re invalidating your score. | 他们要取消你的成绩 |
[46:45] | I’ll go into more detail when I speak with you. | 见面的时候再和你细说啊 |
[46:49] | Sorry to leave this on your phone. | 给你留这条信息 我很抱歉 |
[46:54] | All right. Um… okay. | 好吧 |
[46:56] | Hit me back. | 打给我 |
[47:07] | Yeah, I didn’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮忙 |
[47:09] | No, it looked like you did. | 不 你看起来确实需要 |
[47:12] | You’re upset that I actually did help. | 你沮丧是因为我确实帮了大忙 |
[47:15] | You’re afraid that if I keep on showing up | 你害怕要是我总在关键时刻出现 |
[47:17] | and actually helping, that you’ll like it. | 帮了大忙 你会喜欢上这一点 |
[47:19] | And liking it will lead | 然后这种喜欢就会变成 |
[47:20] | to relying on it, and by relying on it, | 一种依赖 依赖成瘾之后 |
[47:23] | you’ll be less of the you, you’ve made yourself into– | 你就不是原来的自己 你会变成 |
[47:26] | a kick-ass you that you like and I like, too. | 你我都喜欢的超赞自我 |
[47:29] | But you’re afraid that if you learn to rely on me, | 但是你又害怕一旦你试着依赖我 |
[47:31] | then one day, when you really need me to show up, I won’t. | 当你真的需要我出现的时候 我不在了 |
[47:34] | And then you’ll be angry at yourself | 那时你就会对你自己感到愤怒 |
[47:35] | for believing in something you’ve only seen in the movies, | 恨自己轻易相信电影里的场景会在现实中出现 |
[47:37] | something that I’m determined to prove to you actually exists. | 相信了那些我一直想向你证明的事情是真的 |
[47:43] | How come every time I want to fool around, | 为什么每次我想亲热的时候 |
[47:47] | you can’t shut up? | 你就不能闭上你的臭嘴呢 |
[48:13] | I’m here for Lip | 我是来找利普的 |
[48:14] | to pay him the balance for the S.A.T. Test? | 给他替我高考的佣金 |
[48:22] | Tire. | 泰尔 |
[48:23] | Lip, my man. | 利普 好哥们儿 |
[48:26] | They invalidated my score! Shit! | 臭狗屎 他们取消了我的成绩 |
[48:27] | I was gonna call you. | 我本来想打给你的 |
[48:28] | I’m gonna get, like, a six on this test! | 这次考试 我才得了 六分 |
[48:29] | You get at least a couple hundred | 哪有 你拼对了你的名字 |
[48:30] | for spelling your name correctly. | 他们都会多给你100分的 |
[48:32] | – Shit! – Wait! Wait! Wait! | -臭狗屎 -等一等 等一等 |
[48:33] | I can fix this, all right? | 我能补偿你 好吧 |
[48:36] | I won’t be able to play ball in college! | 我不能在大学里打球了 |
[48:38] | Fuck, you’ll go straight to the pros! | 操 你就直接去打职业赛呗 |
[48:51] | Please… | 求你别 |
[48:52] | You think you’ll live if I drop you on your head? | 你说如果我把你大头朝下扔下去你还有救吗 |
[48:54] | I don’t. | 指定挂了 |
[48:56] | Lip! | 利普 |
[48:56] | Shit! | 搞什么 |
[48:58] | Shit! | 操 |
[48:59] | Get him back inside! | 把他拉回来 |
[48:59] | Back off, or I’ll throw you out, too. | 滚一边儿去 要不然我连你一块儿扔下去 |
[49:02] | Let him go! | 放开我老哥 |
[49:04] | Get my brother back in the house, | 把我哥拉回来 |
[49:05] | or the kid swings the bat. | 要不然这小孩的球棒可是不长眼的 |
[49:06] | – Okay, okay. – Now! | -好吧好吧 -赶紧的 |
[49:08] | Keep your shit straight; I’ll pull him in. | 别冲动啊 我把他拉回来 |
[49:09] | Hey, now! Come on! | 立刻 马上 |
[49:11] | What the hell is going on? | 这里他妈的发生了什么 |
[49:12] | Carl’s got it covered. | 卡尔搞定了 |
[49:16] | I was just joking. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[49:18] | Okay? | 行了吧 |
[49:20] | Okay? | 我可以走了吧 |
[50:02] | Did you ever do it with a black guy? | 你跟黑人干过吗 |
[50:08] | Does rape count? | 强奸算吗 |
[50:13] | I was acquitted. | 我被无罪释放了 |