时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It was a great episode. | 剧情精彩纷呈 |
[00:06] | – Think you can loan me a couple bills? – I can pay you for a job. | -你可以借我点钱吗 -我可以给你个赚钱的机会 |
[00:09] | Fiona would be pissed | 菲奥娜要是知道 |
[00:09] | if she knew you were into this shit with me. | 你和我一起偷车会气死的 |
[00:11] | Are you screwing my sister’s boyfriend? | 你和我姐姐的男友有一腿吗 |
[00:13] | Hey, mom, me and Chip are going to swing by the hospital. | 妈妈 我和奇普打算去趟医院 |
[00:15] | – Oh, this is… – Debbie Gallagher. | -这位是… -黛比·加拉格 |
[00:17] | Nice to meet you, Jimmy. | 很高兴见到你 吉米 |
[00:18] | Are you going to tell Fiona? | 你会告诉菲奥娜吗 |
[00:19] | I saw a really cool pink vest. | 我看中了一件粉色的马甲 |
[00:21] | I like to think of it as a peace offering. | 我更乐意称其为”和解礼物” |
[00:23] | – Somebody bought Mr. Harris’ house? – Steve. | -有人买下了哈里斯先生的房子吗 -是史蒂夫 |
[00:25] | Fiona’s a good girl. | 菲奥娜是个好女孩 |
[00:26] | I’ve known her a long time. | 我们相识已久 |
[00:27] | Drive carefully. | 小心驾驶 |
[00:28] | Congratulations, Ian. | 恭喜你 伊恩 |
[00:30] | You are not Frank Gallagher’s son. | 弗兰克·加拉格不是你的亲生父亲 |
[00:32] | But my father’s a close relative. | 但我的生父是家族近亲 |
[00:33] | Most likely one of your brothers. | 很可能是你的某个兄弟 |
[00:35] | If you love us, you’ll leave Liam. | 如果你真爱我们 就该留下利亚姆 |
[00:37] | Take your girlfriend, | 带上你的女友 |
[00:38] | get in your truck and never come back. | 钻进你的卡车 再也别回来 |
[00:39] | I’ve been reading more about this Purity Ball thing. | 我最近对”贞洁舞会”做了更深入的了解 |
[00:42] | You need to be as honest as you can. | 你必须完全坦诚相告 |
[00:44] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[00:45] | I started having oral sex… orgy… naked body… | 我玩过口交 纵欲 裸身 |
[00:47] | black strap-on dildo… | 黑色假阳具 |
[00:48] | – You whore! – He humiliated me! | -你个婊子 -他让我当众受辱 |
[00:51] | Get out! Get out! | 滚出去 滚出去 |
[02:04] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[02:05] | All right, can you do this? | 看着 你能这样吗 |
[02:07] | Oh, that’s easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[02:10] | Can you wiggle your ears? | 你会动耳朵吗 |
[02:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:13] | But slightly, right? Slightly? | 微微地抖动 轻轻的 |
[02:14] | Yeah, I think… I think I can. | 我想 我想我能做到 |
[02:18] | I said wiggle your ears, | 我让你动耳朵 |
[02:19] | not shit your pants. | 你别把屎都挤出来了 |
[02:23] | You want to see me make a mangina? | 想不想看我表演双腿夹”鸡””蛋” |
[02:24] | Oh, that’s sexy, but I’ll pass. | 太挑逗了 我还是不看了吧 |
[02:27] | I can put my ankle behind my head | 我可以把脚举到脑后 |
[02:29] | and sing “The Star-Spangled Banner”. | 高唱《星条旗永不落》[美国国歌] |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[02:32] | Does it have to be our national anthem? | 非得唱国歌不可吗 |
[02:33] | What else would it be? | 还有什么别的可唱的 |
[02:35] | – Oh, say can you see… – This is great. | -“哦 你可看见” -太棒了 |
[02:39] | by the dawn’s early light. | “晨曦初现时” |
[02:44] | What so proudly we hailed at… | “何以欢呼…” |
[02:48] | Am I going to have to learn how to do that when I start having sex? | 以后我做爱时 也得学这些傻逼动作吗 |
[02:51] | This has nothing to do with sex. | 这跟做爱没有任何关系 |
[02:53] | Then it’s even weirder. | 那就更奇怪了 |
[02:55] | What are you doing in here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[02:56] | You’re supposed to be at my classroom | 你该在40分钟后到达我们教室 |
[02:58] | moms’ meeting in 40 minutes. | 参加妈妈手工会 |
[03:00] | Since when? | 什么时候有这档子事 |
[03:01] | Since mom promised to go before she left us again. | 妈妈再次抛家出走之前 她答应好的 |
[03:03] | Oh, God, Debs, please don’t make me do this. | 天啊 小黛 别逼我去做那个 |
[03:06] | I know you don’t like those meetings. | 我知道你不喜欢那些聚会 |
[03:07] | That’s why I never tell you about them. | 所以我从没跟你提过 |
[03:09] | Are the meetings really that bad? | 聚会有那么不堪吗 |
[03:11] | It’s the women from the neighborhood. | 都是街坊邻里的大妈大婶 |
[03:12] | All they do is talk about their husbands and their jobs | 她们口中不离老公 工作 |
[03:15] | and their dental plans. | 还有她们的牙诊计划 |
[03:16] | You know, maybe you should just show them your special skill. | 或许 你该在她们面前表演你的特技 |
[03:20] | The Snob Mob always makes fun of me | “贱太妹”总是取笑我 |
[03:22] | for not having a parent there. | 说我爸妈从不出席手工会 |
[03:24] | So when mom came back, | 所以妈妈回来的时候 |
[03:25] | I signed her up. | 我把她的名字签上了 |
[03:26] | What’s the Snob Mob? | “贱太妹”是什么玩意儿 |
[03:27] | The name speaks for itself. | 听名字就知道是什么货色吧 |
[03:29] | And their moms aren’t much nicer. | 他们的老妈也好不到哪去 |
[03:31] | They’re expecting a grown-up to help with the decorations. | 老师们希望有家长帮忙做装饰 |
[03:34] | It’s only this one time. | 就这一次 |
[03:35] | I won’t sign you up again. I promise. | 我再也不会把你的名字签上去了 我保证 |
[03:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:41] | Let me make some coffee first. | 我先去冲杯咖啡 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:53] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:53] | You tell her the truth yet, | 你跟她说实话了吗 |
[03:55] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[04:00] | Soon. | 就快了 |
[04:01] | You better. | 最好如此 |
[04:12] | Have a good day at work, dear. | 亲爱的 工作顺利 |
[04:15] | – You satisfied? – I just can’t believe it. | -满意了吗 -我怎么也无法相信 |
[04:17] | Hey, you win some, you lose some. | 有得必有失 |
[04:20] | What does she see in him? | 她看上他什么了 |
[04:21] | Ass, gas and cash. | 性 车 钱 |
[04:23] | Did you see his Porsche? | 你看他那辆保时捷啊 |
[04:24] | Fiona’s not like that. | 菲奥娜才不是那样的人呢 |
[04:25] | Face it, women think with their vaginas. | 认了吧 女人都用下半身思考 |
[04:29] | Now let’s vamonos. | 我们走吧 |
[04:30] | We’ll find you another skanky hood girl to obsess about. | 天涯何处无芳草 何必单恋一枝花 |
[04:39] | Snob Mob says | “贱太妹”说 |
[04:41] | it’s not fair that I get to go to all the class parties and stuff, | 我参加各种班级派对 对其他人不公平 |
[04:44] | even though we don’t contribute. | 因为我们家从来没出过力 |
[04:46] | You can’t listen to those bitches, Debs. | 小黛 别听那些贱人胡扯 |
[04:48] | No. | 不行 |
[04:49] | You have to look nice. | 你得穿得像样点 |
[04:51] | There’s a hole in it. | 这件衣服上有个洞 |
[04:52] | Well, that’s gonna cut out half my wardrobe. | 我哪有钱买什么像样的衣服啊 |
[04:56] | Maybe the boys have something I can wear. | 或许可以去男孩们那边找一件 |
[05:02] | Stop downloading porn. | 别下毛片了 |
[05:04] | Oops, busted. | 被你抓住了 |
[05:06] | I need a sweater. | 我需要一件毛衣 |
[05:07] | Help yourself. | 自己找 |
[05:09] | What are you guys doing? | 你俩干啥呢 |
[05:10] | We’re looking for homeboy’s dad. | 我们在找伊恩的生父 |
[05:12] | He’s looking for homeboy’s dad. | 是他一厢情愿 |
[05:14] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[05:15] | There are a lot of Gallaghers. | 加拉格家族人丁真兴旺 |
[05:16] | Hey, Fiona, do you know any of Frank’s brothers’ names? | 菲奥娜 你知道弗兰克的兄弟都叫啥吗 |
[05:19] | Shit, I have no idea. | 我哪知道去 |
[05:20] | Oh, I think one of them’s Wendell or something. | 有一个是叫温德尔还是什么的 |
[05:23] | I suppose I could just start calling them all. | 恐怕我得一个个打过去问了 |
[05:25] | What do you care, anyway? | 你干嘛那么在乎这事儿 |
[05:26] | He just wishes it was him that wasn’t Frank’s kid. | 他希望他不是弗兰克所生 |
[05:29] | Plus, you know, if we find Ian’s real dad, | 再说 如果我们找到伊恩的生父 |
[05:31] | you know, maybe he’ll give us some cash | 也许他会给我们点钱 |
[05:32] | or we could report his name to the state | 或者将弃养一事报告给政府 |
[05:34] | and collect extra child support. | 多捞点子女抚养费 |
[05:35] | Then I’d have to hang out with the dude. | 那我就得被他领回家了 |
[05:37] | He might be cool. | 也许他人不错呢 |
[05:38] | Ha, Frank’s brother? | 弗兰克的兄弟能好到哪儿去 |
[05:39] | He’s got to be better than Frank, right? | 会比弗兰克强得多吧 |
[05:41] | I mean, maybe he has a job or he’s sober | 我是说 也许他有工作 不酗酒 |
[05:43] | or he likes kids. | 说不定他还喜欢孩子呢 |
[05:45] | Doubt it. | 深表怀疑 |
[05:47] | Oh, hey, how about this one, Debs? | 小黛 这件怎么样 |
[05:49] | It’ll have to do. | 凑合吧 |
[05:50] | Now go. Come on. | 出发吧 快走 |
[05:52] | Oh, take the bus out to see Grammy. | 坐公车去奶奶那边看看 |
[05:56] | She’ll know where the brothers are. | 她会知道弗兰克的兄弟们在哪 |
[06:15] | – Fiona, right? – Yeah. | -你是菲奥娜吧 -对 |
[06:18] | Debbie said I should expect you. | 黛比说你会来 |
[06:19] | I’m Jasmine Hollander. | 我是茉莉·霍兰德 |
[06:21] | I live over on South Bishop. | 我住在南比沙普那边 |
[06:22] | I remember you from the neighborhood. | 我记得在附近看过你 |
[06:23] | You used to babysit my friend Beth Souza. | 你给我朋友贝丝·苏扎当过保姆吧 |
[06:25] | Right! Um, okay, well, let me get you started. | 对 好了 我来帮你熟悉一下 |
[06:28] | – Look who just showed up. – We’re making decorations | -快看谁来了 -我们在为孩子们 |
[06:30] | for the kids’ St. Patty’s Day party tomorrow. | 明天举办的圣帕蒂节做装饰 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:34] | Uh, okay, why don’t you take a seat right there, | 你坐在那里吧 |
[06:36] | and I’ll bring you some construction paper. | 我去给你找些彩色卡纸 |
[06:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:43] | Hi, Fiona. | 嗨 菲奥娜 |
[06:45] | – Long time no see. – Yeah. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[06:47] | So what rate did you guys end up getting? | 你们最后谈成的利率是多少 |
[06:50] | Eve’s refinancing her home. | 伊芙正要对房子申请重新贷款 |
[06:52] | Four and a half percent for 15 years. | 4.5%利率 15年还清 |
[06:54] | Your monthly must be outrageous. | 月供一定很吓人吧 |
[06:56] | Peter wants to pay the house off sooner than later. | 皮特想尽快还完房贷 |
[06:59] | Should have gone for a 30. | 应该申请30年还清的 |
[07:00] | That’s what we have. | 我们就选的那种还款方案 |
[07:01] | Rates would be higher. | 那样的话利率会高一些 |
[07:03] | But your payments would have been lower. | 但每月还款负担要轻很多 |
[07:04] | Peter has a head for numbers. We’ll be okay. | 皮特理财方面很在行 没事的 |
[07:07] | I’d be worried that the rail lines are going to have layoffs again. | 我在担心铁路局又要开始裁员了 |
[07:10] | Aren’t you? | 你不担心吗 |
[07:11] | I guess I am now. | 我现在有点担心了 |
[07:14] | Must be nice not to own a home | 没买房子的人真幸福啊 |
[07:15] | and have to deal with this stuff. | 不用整天操心 |
[07:18] | Yeah. It gives me more time to buy drugs | 是啊 我有更多的时间买毒品 |
[07:20] | and fence stolen goods. | 以及销赃货物 |
[07:28] | Ta-ra-ra | 当当当 |
[07:30] | Boom-de-ay | 闪亮登场 |
[07:32] | I’m getting some cash today. | 老子今天要拿钱 |
[07:34] | I don’t care what you say. | 你爱咋说就咋说 |
[07:37] | Just stay the fuck out of my way | 别他妈的挡我道 |
[07:45] | Oh, mail’s not here yet. | 邮件还没来呢 |
[07:46] | Any minute, usually. | 应该很快就到了 |
[07:53] | What are you kids doing home? | 你们俩怎么在家 |
[07:54] | Budget cuts. | 节约开支 |
[07:56] | Eat my ass! | 吃屎去吧 |
[07:57] | We have every other Friday off. | 我们每两周逃一次周五的课 |
[08:00] | Shouldn’t someone be watching you? | 不得有人照看你俩吗 |
[08:02] | We’re latchkey kids. | 我们自己照顾自己 |
[08:04] | Right. | 也是 |
[08:17] | “Dear, Mr. Gallagher… | “亲爱的加拉格先生 |
[08:21] | “Effective immediately, your Illinois State Workers’ Compensation | 伊利诺伊州政府决定停发您的工伤补偿 |
[08:24] | has been terminated”?! | 即时生效” |
[08:25] | No…! | 不 |
[08:34] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[08:52] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[08:54] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[08:59] | Yo. | 喂 |
[09:00] | Hello, hello, hello. | 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[09:03] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[09:04] | Fuck! You scared me, Lip. | 靠 你吓我一跳 利普 |
[09:06] | Sorry. Your mom let me in. | 对不起 你妈让我进来的 |
[09:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:13] | I just… I haven’t seen you in school in a couple days. | 我就是 好几天没在学校看到你了 |
[09:15] | Been busy. | 没空 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I can see that. I like the, uh, what do you call it… | 是啊 看出来了 我喜欢 那个啥 |
[09:19] | the nose, chain ring… | 你鼻子上的链环 |
[09:21] | thing, it’s, uh… | 那玩意儿很… |
[09:24] | Me and Ian were going to go visit my grandmother. | 我和伊恩要去探望我们的奶奶 |
[09:25] | – You want to come? – No. | -你想一起吗 -不想 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Found out, uh, Frank’s not Ian’s dad? | 原来 弗兰克不是伊恩的生父 |
[09:34] | – Lucky him. – Yeah. | -真走运 -可不是嘛 |
[09:36] | – We might try to go find his real one. – Why? | -我们打算找到他亲爹 -为啥 |
[09:38] | All dads are assholes. | 老爹们都是混蛋 |
[09:42] | Well, come with us. | 一起去吧 |
[09:43] | We’ll hit up the White Castle after. | 完事后去白色城堡快餐店吃一顿 |
[09:45] | It’s got to be better than hanging around here all day | 总比在这闷一整天 |
[09:47] | being angry at your dad. | 生你老爸的气强 |
[09:48] | I’m not angry at my dad. | 我没生我爸的气 |
[09:51] | Well, it, uh… | 那 你 |
[09:52] | kind of, uh… | 看起来 |
[09:55] | It seems like you are. | 就是在生他的气啊 |
[09:56] | Why would I be angry at my dad? | 我为啥要生他气 |
[09:59] | I don’t know, ’cause of, uh, the stupid Purity Ball thing? | 不知道 因为贞洁舞会那件鸟事 |
[10:02] | Are you kidding me? I’m fine. | 开什么玩笑 我没事 |
[10:05] | I’m just glad that | 我高兴还来不及呢 |
[10:06] | my dad’s not around anymore to call me a whore! | 他终于不用出现在我身边 骂我是婊子了 |
[10:08] | All right, whatever. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[10:10] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话啥意思 |
[10:11] | You’re going to analyze me now, | 跑来对我评头论足的 |
[10:12] | like you don’t have enough problems of your own? | 你自己破事还不够多啊 |
[10:14] | Whoa, whoa, no, I-I just don’t understand | 我就是不明白 |
[10:16] | why you give a shit about what your dad has to say. | 你干嘛那么在意你老爸说什么 |
[10:19] | I mean, not to be a dick or anything, | 坦白说 别怪我嘴贱 |
[10:21] | but you have been kind of a whore. | 你确实有点像婊子 |
[10:22] | What?! | 啥 |
[10:23] | No, there’s no judgment. I mean, I think it’s cool. | 我没批判你的意思 我觉得这挺酷的 |
[10:26] | You know, you’re a free spirit… | 你知道吗 你内心奔放不羁 |
[10:27] | – Get the fuck out of my house! – Take it easy. | -你他妈的滚出我的房子 -别激动 |
[10:29] | Out! | 滚 |
[10:31] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 随你 |
[10:33] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮帮你 |
[10:34] | I don’t need your help! | 我才不用你帮 |
[10:36] | Well, have fun being angry at your dad. | 那 你乐意生你老爸气就生吧 |
[10:40] | Fuck off! | 有多远滚多远 |
[10:49] | How the fuck did I know that I’d catch you icing the stairs, | 你他妈故意让台阶结冰 被老子逮住了吧 |
[10:53] | you sack of shit ambulance chaser?! | 你个发灾难财的恶魔 |
[10:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[10:56] | My worker’s comp got canceled. | 我的工伤补偿被取消了 |
[10:58] | You’re an A-hole, Frank. | 你就是个二逼 弗兰克 |
[10:59] | You should have laid low, like I fucking told you to. | 我他妈的不是告诉过你要低调吗 |
[11:01] | Hey, watch your step. Could be slippery. | 当心脚下 天冷地滑 |
[11:03] | I go from home to the Alibi Room. | 我的生活圈仅限家和艾莱柏酒吧之间 |
[11:05] | How much lower can I lay? | 你还要我多低调啊 |
[11:07] | They got video, you moron. | 他们有录像 你个白痴 |
[11:09] | That’s not possible. | 怎么可能 |
[11:14] | I was getting a case of beer for helping my friend Tito move. | 我那是帮朋友蒂托搬家得了一箱啤酒 |
[11:19] | It was a reimbursement dispute with my drug dealer. | 那次是因为退款问题和毒贩掐起来了 |
[11:28] | Well, how was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[11:30] | her husband was going to come back early? | 她老公那天早回家啊 |
[11:31] | Call me when you get hurt on the next job. | 等你下次工伤了再找我 |
[11:33] | And aim for the knees next time, huh? Pays more than ribs. | 下次记着伤膝盖 比肋骨赔得多 |
[11:37] | I saw that. The city will pay. | 我看到了 政府会赔偿你的 |
[11:39] | – Larry M. Burke, Attorney at Law, at your service. – Shit. | -莱瑞·伯克律师为您服务 -靠 |
[11:47] | Ugh. Bitches. | 一群贱妇 |
[11:55] | I have to go. I got stuff to do at home. | 我得走了 家里有活要干 |
[11:57] | I just want to thank you for coming today. | 我就是想谢谢你今天能来 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:00] | Would love to have you at more meetings. | 希望以后能在家长聚会上多看到你 |
[12:03] | See if I can fit it into my busy schedule. | 那得看我能不能抽出空来 |
[12:07] | Don’t let those women bum you out. | 被那帮长舌妇搞的心情不爽不值得 |
[12:09] | I didn’t even notice them. | 我都没注意到她们渺小的存在 |
[12:12] | Well, between you and me, I think they’re twats. | 私下里说 我觉得她们就是八婆 |
[12:18] | Why are you friends with them, then? | 那你为啥还跟她们做朋友 |
[12:20] | Because our kids play together. | 因为我们的小孩玩得来 |
[12:21] | They have baseball and soccer. | 一起打棒球 踢足球 |
[12:24] | They’re not so bad, once you get to know them. | 一旦混熟了 会发现她们其实还好 |
[12:26] | Well, I guess they chose not to show | 我猜她们今天是 |
[12:27] | that side of themselves today. | 内秀不外露啊 |
[12:29] | They’re just insecure, | 她们就是没安全感 |
[12:31] | so they’ve got to make everybody else feel as shitty as they do. | 所以她们得靠打击别人 来求得心理平衡 |
[12:35] | Worked. | 确实成功了 |
[12:36] | How about we go grab some coffee? | 我们去喝杯咖啡怎么样 |
[12:39] | I don’t do coffee. | 不喝 |
[12:41] | Tea? | 茶呢 |
[12:43] | No, I mean, I do coffee. | 不 我不是说我不喝咖啡 |
[12:44] | I just don’t have the luxury of doing it | 我就是没那个福气 |
[12:46] | in the middle of the day, like you people. | 像你们一样 在大白天悠闲品尝 |
[12:49] | Hey, don’t be a hater. | 别这么刺儿头 |
[12:52] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[12:53] | You can make it up to me by letting me buy you a drink. | 你可以让我请你喝杯酒 作为补偿 |
[12:56] | So now it’s a drink? | 又改成喝酒了吗 |
[12:58] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 就当你默认了 |
[13:00] | Come on. | 走嘛 |
[13:10] | What? | 咋了 |
[13:11] | Never seen you use deodorant before. | 从没见你涂过除臭剂 |
[13:13] | Well, got to find a job. | 我得找工作啊 |
[13:15] | You should come with me. | 你应该跟我一起去 |
[13:17] | Why? | 为啥 |
[13:18] | It’s time you learned the family business, son. | 你是时候学习打理家族事业了 儿子 |
[13:22] | Typed up your resume, Daddy. | 你的简历打好了 老爸 |
[13:24] | Good girl, Debs. | 好闺女 小黛 |
[13:26] | “Francis Gallagher is a passionate professional | “弗兰西斯·加拉格是一个充满激情的人才 |
[13:28] | “Who brings creative solutions from the idea phase to fruition.” | 他总是灵光四射 并付诸实践” |
[13:36] | You know me so well. | 你真是老爸肚里的蛔虫 |
[13:42] | – You little… – Hey! | -你个小… -喂 |
[13:43] | – Aren’t you a little bit curious to find out who he is? – No. | -你难道一点都不想知道他是谁吗 -不想 |
[13:47] | No, he could be any one of these guys. | 他可能是人群中任何一个 |
[13:49] | Oh, yeah? Like that one right there? | 是吗 比如那边那个家伙吗 |
[13:51] | Totally. | 很可能啊 |
[13:53] | Look, he’s going to be a douche bag, no matter who he is. | 听着 不管他是谁 都肯定是个混蛋 |
[13:56] | He can’t be any worse than Frank. | 总不会比弗兰克更差劲 |
[13:58] | He’s a Gallagher. | 他是加拉格家的人 |
[13:59] | Maybe he’ll take you to a game or… | 也许他会带你看比赛或者 |
[14:01] | you know, kick in some scratch for college, | 帮你出上大学的钱 |
[14:03] | or give you a kidney. | 或者捐个肾给你 |
[14:04] | Hell, a birthday card once a year… that’s a win, right? | 每年寄一次生日卡片 也算不错了 是吧 |
[14:08] | Do we know any cool dads? | 我们认识的老爸们有给力的吗 |
[14:10] | Scotty Houston’s father. | 斯科特·霍斯顿他爸 |
[14:15] | But he’s on that sex offenders list | 但他由于在谢尔曼公园手淫 |
[14:17] | for jacking off in Sherman Park. | 被列入了性犯罪者名单 |
[14:24] | I got a, um, pizza delivery driver opening. | 空缺岗位有披萨送餐员 |
[14:26] | Liquor salesman. Bilingual insurance agent. | 酒类推销员 双语保险代理 |
[14:29] | Part-time nanny. Hair salon assistant. | 钟点保姆 美发沙龙小工 |
[14:33] | Truck driver. Egg donor. | 卡车司机 精子捐献 |
[14:35] | Egg donor? What the f…? | 精子捐献 这他妈… |
[14:37] | It’s the wrong… | 分错 |
[14:38] | this is the wrong category. | 分错类了 |
[14:39] | Anything float your boat, Frank? | 您老看上哪个了 弗兰克 |
[14:40] | You know what I’m here for, Gary. | 你知道我是来找啥的 加里 |
[14:43] | Show me the special list. | 把特殊清单给我看看 |
[14:46] | No, I’m not, uh… | 不 我不 |
[14:48] | I’m not doing that anymore, Frank. | 我金盆洗手了 弗兰克 |
[14:49] | – Open your top drawer. – No, no, no. | -把最上面抽屉打开 -不 不 不 |
[14:51] | The boss is cracking down. | 老板在严厉整顿 |
[14:52] | I brought the kids out. | 我把孩子们带来了 |
[14:54] | I want to show them a thing or two. | 想带他们见见世面 |
[14:56] | Look, you’re going to get me in trouble. | 你会让我惹麻烦的 |
[14:58] | I’ll be discreet. | 我会小心谨慎的 |
[15:00] | Come on. | 拜托嘛 |
[15:01] | We’ll have the same deal we had before. | 钱我们可以按老规矩分 |
[15:03] | No. I need 30% this time. | 不 这次我要提三成 |
[15:05] | – Ten. – Twenty-five. | -一成 -二成五 |
[15:06] | Twenty. | 二成 |
[15:19] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[15:20] | guy fell off a scaffold at McNally Construction. | 有个工人从麦克纳利建筑公司的脚手架上摔了下来 |
[15:23] | He broke three bones. | 摔断了三根骨头 |
[15:24] | I could send you over there. | 我可以把你送到那里去 |
[15:25] | Sounds good, | 听上去不错 |
[15:26] | if it weren’t for my fear of heights. | 但可惜我有恐高症 |
[15:28] | What else you got? | 还有什么阴招 |
[15:29] | How do you feel about metal splinters to the eye? | 那金属屑刺到眼睛里怎么样 |
[15:32] | Not so great. | 无法容忍 |
[15:33] | Okay, | 那好 |
[15:33] | look. Are you up-to-date on your rabies shots? | 你最近打狂犬疫苗了没 |
[15:35] | – No. – Okay, what about seared flesh? | -没打 -好 那烫伤怎么样 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Bobby’s Bagel Joint is hiring. | 不错吧 鲍比百吉饼联合公司在招人 |
[15:41] | All right? I got a gal… | 知道不 我这有一个姑娘 |
[15:43] | she stuck her hand in the boiling vat. | 她把自己的手放到沸水桶里去了 |
[15:45] | She’ll be collecting for at least 24 months. | 在接下来的至少两年里 她都会一直收到补贴金 |
[15:48] | Suppose if I had to. | 但这造不了假 |
[15:52] | Anything else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:58] | Here we go. | 看看这个 |
[16:00] | These are the jobs nobody wants. | 这都是些没人要的工作 |
[16:02] | The conditions are hazardous, unsafe… | 要么艰苦危险 要么负伤性高 |
[16:05] | or both. | 或两者都有 |
[16:07] | You’re guaranteed to get hurt. | 保证有工伤 |
[16:09] | You’re the man, Gary. | 加里哥 你厉害 |
[16:16] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[16:19] | Hey, Grammy. | 奶奶好 |
[16:21] | Who the hell are you? | 你们他妈是谁啊 |
[16:23] | Grams, it’s us. | 奶奶 是我们啊 |
[16:24] | Lip and Ian… Frank’s sons. | 利普和伊恩啊 弗兰克的儿子 |
[16:26] | Your grandsons. | 你孙子啊 |
[16:29] | My goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[16:31] | Would you look at you two? | 看看你俩 |
[16:34] | I have never seen apple and spice looking so nice. | 从没见过这么可爱机灵的小帅 |
[16:39] | Thanks, Grammy. | 谢啦 奶奶 |
[16:40] | How’s it going in there? | 在里面过得还好吗 |
[16:42] | Well, the food’s not so great, | 吃得不咋地 |
[16:43] | but the pussy’s pretty good. | 但女人干得挺爽的 |
[16:45] | Never thought I’d be the type. | 以前从没想过我居然也是”同”人 |
[16:48] | Oh, this dump ain’t so bad. | 监狱里也不算很糟嘛 |
[16:50] | I can get blow anytime I like. | 我可以随时爽翻天 |
[16:53] | Sounds all right. | 听上去还不赖 |
[16:55] | Yeah. The only thing that sucks is, | 但最讨厌的是 |
[16:57] | they got me cleaning toilets. | 她们让我洗厕所 |
[16:58] | I wanted to be on the kitchen crew, | 我想去厨房那里做劳工 |
[17:00] | but they won’t let me anywhere near the place. | 但她们一步都不让我靠近 |
[17:02] | One meth lab explosion, and this is what I get. | 制毒发生爆炸 我就落得如此境地 |
[17:06] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 奶奶 |
[17:06] | It’s probably the two college students that died in the fire, Grams. | 恐怕是那两名丧生大火的大学生在报复你呢 |
[17:11] | So what do you want? | 你们来想要干什么 |
[17:13] | Well, we’re, uh… | 我们… |
[17:14] | We’re trying to find Dad’s brothers. | 我们想找爸爸的兄弟们 |
[17:16] | There’s, uh, three, right? | 有三兄弟 是吧 |
[17:18] | Who wants to know? | 谁想知道 |
[17:19] | Just us. | 就我俩 |
[17:21] | One might be my dad. | 三兄弟里一个可能是我爸 |
[17:23] | How so? | 怎么会这样 |
[17:24] | Uh, Monica… boned a brother. | 莫妮卡 上了其中一兄弟 |
[17:27] | What? | 啥 |
[17:28] | Monica… she fucked a brother. | 莫妮卡跟其中一个兄弟干了 |
[17:30] | I never liked that woman. | 那女人我从来没看顺眼过 |
[17:33] | So, I give you the names, | 那我把他们名字告诉你 |
[17:36] | what are you going to do for me? | 你们要怎么回报我 |
[17:39] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:40] | Cigarettes… carton a week. | 香烟 每礼拜一条 |
[17:42] | What, you can get blow in here, but not cigarettes? | 你在里面连女人都有的上 居然弄不到烟抽 |
[17:44] | Go figure. | 自己琢磨去吧 |
[17:46] | Yeah, you got it. | 没问题 包在我们身上 |
[17:48] | Clayton, Jerry and my baby Wyatt. | 克雷顿 杰瑞还有我宝贝儿子怀亚特 |
[17:50] | They’re in the book. | 我都记得清清楚楚 |
[17:52] | But don’t bother with Wyatt. | 但没必要去找怀亚特了 |
[17:53] | He lost his testicles in the Navy. | 他的蛋蛋在服役时受伤 失去性功能了 |
[17:56] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Thanks, Grams. | 奶奶 谢啦 |
[17:59] | – And you tell Jerry… – Hey! | -还有你告诉杰瑞 -走了 |
[18:00] | – Come on! – That if he doesn’t pay me back that five grand he stole, | -快点 -要是他不还他偷走的五千块 |
[18:03] | I’m going to send my ex-husband Ronnie over | 我就让我前夫罗尼去找他 |
[18:05] | to gouge his eye out with a grapefruit spoon. | 把他的眼珠子用勺给挖出来 |
[18:08] | Hey, your time is up! Let’s go! | 时间到了 走吧 |
[18:21] | So what were you like, five or six years behind me in school? | 你多大了 大约比我晚5到6年上学吗 |
[18:25] | Uh… eight, I think. | 貌似是8年吧 |
[18:27] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[18:28] | – I’m an old lady. – Yeah. | -我真是个老女人了 -是啊 |
[18:29] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想的 |
[18:31] | Uh, an old lady who can do this. | 看看 哪个老女人能这样 |
[18:33] | Damn. | 真牛 |
[18:35] | Yeah. I told Hal, if he wanted another kid, | 我告诉霍尔 要是他想再要个孩子 |
[18:38] | he had to get me a 24 Hour Fitness membership. | 他得给我搞张全天健身卡 |
[18:40] | It’s bad enough my cookie box is all stretched out. | 我的”桃花洞”日渐干涸 已经够糟糕了 |
[18:42] | – No. – Yeah. That’s what happens. | -不会吧 -真的 不骗你 |
[18:46] | Can’t you do, like, Kegels or something? | 你试试做阴部肌肉紧缩练习 |
[18:48] | I’m doing them right now. | 现在就做着呢 |
[18:51] | How many kids do you have? | 你有几个孩子了 |
[18:53] | Three, which is plenty. | 三个 已经够多了 |
[18:55] | I made Hal snip his business. | 我让霍尔做了输精管结扎术 |
[18:57] | And then, if I kick his ass to the curb, | 要是哪天我真把他赶出家门 |
[18:59] | I can have more with someone else if I want. | 我可以找别的男人再生啊 |
[19:01] | Are you thinking about kicking his ass to the curb? | 那你想把他赶出家门吗 |
[19:03] | Some days, yes. | 有时候想 |
[19:04] | Some days, no. | 有时候不想 |
[19:06] | He’s a good guy. | 他人还算不错 |
[19:07] | Just one thing I’d change about him. | 就是有一点令我很不满 |
[19:09] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[19:11] | No passion. | 没激情了 |
[19:13] | That’s a big one. | 那可是大问题 |
[19:14] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:15] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们 |
[19:17] | The basket of E coli you ordered. | 你们点的地沟油炸薯条 |
[19:20] | I got this. | 我来付 |
[19:22] | Here you go. | 来 给 |
[19:23] | It’s weird seeing you in here without yelling at Frank, Fi. | 真奇了怪 你一般都是要吼弗兰克才会出现在这儿 |
[19:26] | Well, there’s always time. | 总有例外的时候嘛 |
[19:27] | Keep the change. | 别找了 |
[19:28] | Oh! | 挺大方嘛 |
[19:30] | So your dad’s still a drunk? | 你爸还天天酗酒吗 |
[19:34] | Mine, too. | 我爸也是 |
[19:36] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[19:38] | He’s good at hiding it, though. | 但他伪装得很好 |
[19:39] | Has to. He’s on the fire department. | 必须的 他在消防队工作的 |
[19:43] | Oh. | 这样 |
[19:44] | So what about you? | 你现在怎么样 |
[19:46] | Are you with someone right now? | 有恋爱对象吗 |
[19:49] | I’ve been dating this guy Steve. | 我和一个叫史蒂夫的人在约会 |
[19:53] | About all we have is passion. | 我们之间有的是激情 |
[19:54] | Say it again, but slower. | 再说一次 慢慢说 |
[19:58] | Before I met Hal, I was engaged to this guy Ralph. | 在遇见霍尔之前 我和一个叫拉尔夫的人定了婚 |
[20:00] | We fucked everywhere. | 我们四处打炮 |
[20:02] | I mean, one time, we did it in the bathroom at a party. | 有一次 我们在派对浴室里就搞上了 |
[20:05] | Done that. | 我早干过了 |
[20:08] | I like you, Miss Fiona. | 我喜欢你 菲奥娜 |
[20:10] | You’re a dirty girl, like me. | 你也是个下流女 和我一样 |
[20:12] | So what happened with the bathroom fucker? | 你和那个在浴室里做的人 怎么散的 |
[20:15] | He didn’t want to be there for the small things in life, | 他不是个安安分分过日子的人 |
[20:17] | like cooking a meal | 不想在家做饭 |
[20:18] | and getting sick and… | 生病了 |
[20:21] | laughing at a stupid TV show. | 看看愚蠢的电视节目 |
[20:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:26] | You know, his loss. | 没得到我是他的损失 |
[20:28] | Does your guy like those things, or…? | 你男朋友喜欢这些吗 还是.. |
[20:31] | I think so. | 蛮喜欢的 |
[20:33] | Or at least he pretends to. | 至少他装得挺像 |
[20:34] | Good. Then, hold on to him, | 不错 那就牢牢抓住他 |
[20:35] | because guys like that get scooped up fast, | 因为这样的男人容易被小三骗走的 |
[20:37] | and before you know it, you’re 30 | 你一晃眼 却发现自己已经30岁了 |
[20:39] | and the good ones are all gone. | 好男人都没了 |
[20:41] | And then you have to wait until they get divorced, | 再想找 就得等到他们离婚了 |
[20:43] | but by then, you’ll be 45. | 等到那时 你已经45岁了 |
[20:48] | Oh, God. I got to bolt. | 天哪 我要走了 |
[20:50] | I’ll see you at the, uh, | 我们… |
[20:52] | kids’ party tomorrow? | 在明天孩子的派对上见吧 |
[20:54] | I wasn’t really going to go after that meeting. | 受虐一次就够了 我不想再去了 |
[20:56] | Oh. But now that you met me? | 但现在有我这个朋友在呢 |
[20:58] | Uh, I’ll think about it. | 我再想想吧 |
[21:01] | Good. | 好 |
[21:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | Uh, bye. | 拜拜 |
[21:15] | You just made my boy parts get bigger. | 美女蜜吻让哥看得欲火焚身啊 |
[21:18] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[21:20] | Looking for a few more guys. | 我还想再招几个工人 |
[21:23] | It’s my busy season. | 现在是旺季 |
[21:24] | – Dangerous? – Can be, | -这活儿有危险吗 -可能 |
[21:26] | if you’re not careful. | 要是你不当心的话 |
[21:28] | Right. | 有道理 |
[21:29] | City contracts me to clear the stoppages in the sewer. | 市政厅跟我签了合同让我疏通下水道 |
[21:32] | Not glamorous work we’re talking about. | 这可不是什么体面活 |
[21:34] | Sounds great to me. | 我觉得挺好啊 |
[21:38] | Fill this out. | 把表格都填了 |
[21:41] | How we doing, Paulie? | 进展如何 保利 |
[21:43] | All set! Turn her on! | 都准备好了 开机器吧 |
[21:48] | Come to work with your dad? | 跟你爸爸一起来上班吗 |
[21:49] | No school. | 逃学 |
[21:50] | Budget cuts. | 节约开支 |
[21:52] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[21:54] | Want to go out sometime? | 啥时候跟我一块儿玩玩呗 |
[21:56] | I’m only 12. | 我才12岁 |
[21:58] | It’s cool. | 没事儿啊 |
[21:59] | I’m into older women. | 我喜欢比我年纪大的妞 |
[22:01] | I don’t like that you’re getting hurt on purpose to make money. | 我不想让你故意弄伤自己来赚钱 |
[22:05] | Isn’t that cheating? | 这不是欺诈吗 |
[22:06] | I prefer to think of it as helping. | 我更倾向于认为这是助人为乐 |
[22:07] | – You do? – Yeah. | -你是这么想的吗 -是啊 |
[22:10] | When I collect workman’s comp, | 等我去领工伤补偿金的时候 |
[22:11] | some lady has to fill out the paperwork. | 得有某个女士在那儿负责文件工作 |
[22:14] | That’s her job. | 那是她的工作啊 |
[22:15] | If it wasn’t for me, she’d be unemployed. Oh… | 要不是我的话 她可就失业了 |
[22:18] | Shut it off, for the love of God! | 看在上帝的份上 快把机器关了 |
[22:21] | Shut it off! My eye! Aah! | 快关掉 我的眼睛啊 |
[22:23] | – Fuck! – The city’s going to shut me down again for weeks now. | -操 -市里又要让我停工几个礼拜了 |
[22:26] | Paulie’ll make millions off this. | 保利能捞一大笔补偿金了 |
[22:29] | Shut it off! | 快关掉啊 |
[22:30] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[22:38] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:39] | We get a call? | 有人报警吗 |
[22:40] | You catch the plates on that guy Steve’s Cayenne? | 史蒂夫那辆保时捷凯宴的车牌你看到了吗 |
[22:43] | Uh, seven three Echo Yankee five five. | 看到了 73EY55 |
[22:45] | How’d I know you’d have it memorized? | 你还真把车牌号记下来了 |
[22:47] | You little psycho. | 你个小神经病 |
[22:49] | Guess what car just got reported stolen. | 猜猜看什么车刚刚报失了 |
[22:54] | By Steve? | 史蒂夫报失的吗 |
[22:54] | No. By the owner. | 不 车主报失的 |
[22:57] | Roberto Cavesi. | 罗伯托·克维西 |
[22:59] | So Steve stole it. | 难道说史蒂夫是偷车贼 |
[23:01] | Or bought it stolen. | 或者他是买的赃车 |
[23:02] | He’s probably scratching the VIN | 没准他现在正把车辆识别码刮掉 |
[23:03] | and changing the plates right now. | 或是在换车牌呢 |
[23:05] | Uh, did you call it in? | 你跟总局汇报过了吗 |
[23:07] | – Just getting ready. – No, uh… | -正准备呢 -别 |
[23:09] | why don’t we hold off for a few hours? | 再等几个钟头吧 |
[23:12] | I’m not going to do anything crazy. | 我不会做什么出格的事情的 |
[23:13] | I just want to talk to Fiona first. | 我只是想先跟菲奥娜谈谈 |
[23:18] | You may have heard how dangerous this place has been to work. | 你也许已经听说过 在这地方工作有多危险了 |
[23:20] | Not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[23:21] | Medical waste disposal. | 医疗垃圾处理 |
[23:22] | Blood-soaked bandages. | 浸透了血的绷带 |
[23:24] | Contaminated needles. | 用过的针头 |
[23:25] | – Body parts. – Cool! | -人体残肢 -酷毙了 |
[23:26] | Used to be we could only get illegal immigrants to work here. | 我们以前只能招到非法移民来做此工作 |
[23:29] | Looking at a true-blue American. | 我可是正宗美国人 |
[23:31] | Yeah. Well, the CDC came around four months ago | 四个月前疾病控制中心来了一趟 |
[23:33] | and hit us with some hefty fines. | 罚了我们一大笔钱 |
[23:35] | That’s when they brought me in. | 那之后我就被调过来了 |
[23:37] | I turned this place around. | 我让这地方脱胎换骨了 |
[23:41] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[23:42] | Oh, I’m an OSHA-certified safety compliance officer. | 我是职业安全健康署认证的安全监督专员 |
[23:45] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[23:47] | Yeah, I got this place in shipshape. | 我把这儿管理得井然有序 |
[23:50] | All new health and safety rules, | 我们有了全新的卫生安全法则 |
[23:53] | weekly safety meetings for all employees. | 所有员工都要参加每周的安全会议 |
[23:55] | “93 days accident free.” | 93天无事故 |
[23:58] | Come on, I’ll show you your workstation. | 来吧 我带你参观一下你的工作场所 |
[24:00] | – AIDS needles. – Okay. | -处理艾滋病毒污染的针头 -好 |
[24:15] | Hey, Tony. | 嘿 托尼 |
[24:16] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[24:17] | Wasn’t sure whether to knock over here or next door. | 我都不知道该敲这儿的门还是隔壁的了 |
[24:20] | I’m mostly here. | 大部分时间我还是在这儿的 |
[24:22] | None of my business, really. | 不关我的事 |
[24:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:26] | Steve around today? | 史蒂夫在吗 |
[24:28] | He’s at work. | 他工作去了 |
[24:30] | Work, yeah. | 工作 是吧 |
[24:32] | Fiona, Steve may not be the guy you think he is. | 菲奥娜 史蒂夫也许不是你想的那样 |
[24:37] | Is this the part where it’s none of your business? | 这些才不关你的事吧 |
[24:40] | There’s some things about him I don’t think you know. | 我觉得 关于他的某些事情你可能被蒙在鼓里 |
[24:44] | You ever wonder why he has all that money | 你从来没想过为什么他那么有钱 |
[24:46] | but he hangs out down here? | 却甘愿呆在你们这个穷破家庭吗 |
[24:48] | That sounds awfully close to being an insult. | 这话听起来有点儿侮辱人啊 |
[24:51] | I don’t, I don’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[24:52] | What other way is there to mean it? | 那你是什么意思 |
[24:54] | I mean, why would a guy like Steve be with someone like me? | 史蒂夫那种人怎么会看上我 |
[24:57] | – No. – I know what you’re doing. | -我不是那个意思 -我知道你在干嘛 |
[24:59] | Bad-mouthing Steve. | 说史蒂夫的坏话 |
[25:00] | He’d never talk shit about you, ever. | 他可从来没说过你什么 |
[25:04] | You should go, Tony. | 你该走了 托尼 |
[25:09] | Just be careful, Fiona. | 你自己小心一点吧 菲奥娜 |
[25:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:18] | Pick up. | 接电话啊 |
[25:20] | It’s me. Leave a message. | 是我 请留言 |
[25:23] | Come on, pick up. | 快点儿接电话啊 |
[25:24] | It’s me. Leave a message. | 是我 请留言 |
[25:25] | Shit! | 我操 |
[25:31] | Looking for someone to work in cabinetry. | 我在找人做点木工 |
[25:33] | From, uh, refinishing to installation. | 抛光啊 组装啊 |
[25:37] | Flexible hours, | 上班时间灵活 |
[25:38] | and we can offer competitive benefits. | 薪水也很可观 |
[25:41] | I got to be honest with you about something here. | 有些事情我得实话告诉你 |
[25:43] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么事 |
[25:44] | You know, most industries are using green products. | 大多数工厂现在用的都是绿色产品 |
[25:47] | Everything’s eco-friendly this, eco-friendly that. | 什么都是环保这个环保那个的 |
[25:51] | I just haven’t jumped on the bandwagon yet. | 我还没赶这时髦 |
[25:53] | I mean, the stuff’s too damn expensive. | 那些东西太他妈贵了 |
[25:55] | Not to mention, Ed Begley Jr.’s a pussy. | 更何况还有小艾德·贝格利那个傻逼 |
[25:58] | Well, you know, the products that we’re using… | 你得知道一点 我们使用的产品 |
[25:59] | they’re not exactly the safest. | 不是最安全的 |
[26:02] | Formaldehyde’s our biggest culprit. | 主要问题是甲醛超标 |
[26:04] | As a result, | 所以 |
[26:04] | lot of folks are getting sick around here. | 这儿的很多工人都得了病 |
[26:06] | Seems like they’re sensitive to… | 似乎是对那啥有点儿敏感 |
[26:07] | He’ll take it. | 他接受了 |
[26:08] | What? | 啥 |
[26:09] | The job. He’ll take it. | 这份工作 他接受了 |
[26:10] | Tomorrow okay for him to start? | 明天开始上班 可以吗 |
[26:12] | Uh, yeah, yeah, sure, okay. | 当然 好极了 |
[26:22] | Hi, I’m Karen Jackson. | 嗨 我是凯伦·杰克逊 |
[26:24] | I mean, Daddyz Girl. | 老爸的乖女儿 |
[26:26] | This is my first Web diary entry, | 这是我的处女网络日记 |
[26:28] | and it’s dedicated to my daddy… | 我要将它献给我的老爸 |
[26:32] | Eddie Jackson. | 埃迪·杰克逊 |
[26:33] | Here he is on the left. | 照片上左边这个就是他了 |
[26:35] | You can visit him at the ITC on 126th where he works. | 他在126号大街的ITC上班 |
[26:39] | My daddy and I recently went to a Purity Ball, where he asked me | 最近我和爸爸参加了一个父女贞洁舞会 |
[26:43] | to confess my sexual sins | 他让我坦承自己在性方面的罪恶 |
[26:45] | so that we can be closer. | 说是为了我们的关系能更亲密一些 |
[26:47] | But when I did, guess what he did. | 我照他说的做了 知道他是什么反应吗 |
[26:50] | He called me a whore. | 他骂我是婊子 |
[26:52] | In front of a room full of people. | 当着满满一屋子人的面 |
[26:54] | A whore. | 婊子 |
[26:55] | Yelled it. | 大声喊出来的 |
[26:56] | So guess what, Daddy. | 所以呢 老爸 |
[26:57] | I’ve got something for you. | 我给你准备了点儿小惊喜 |
[27:07] | These are vanilla. | 这些是香草味的 |
[27:09] | Where were you two guys all day? | 你们俩小子今天一天去哪儿了 |
[27:11] | We went to go see Grammy, | 我们去看奶奶了 |
[27:12] | like you suggested. | 不是你建议的嘛 |
[27:13] | Yeah? How is she? | 是吗 她还好吗 |
[27:15] | Still mean as a snake. | 刀子嘴 蛇蝎心 |
[27:17] | Carl, hey, we’re decorating not eating. | 卡尔 拜托 我们在装饰 不是在吃 |
[27:20] | Hey-yo! | 我回来啦 |
[27:23] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:23] | What’s up? | 咋了 |
[27:24] | Did you get my messages | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[27:25] | about Tony? | 关于托尼的 |
[27:26] | Been trying you for hours. | 我找了你好几个小时 |
[27:27] | Oh, work was crazy. | 我忙疯了 |
[27:29] | I’m worried. | 我很担心你 |
[27:31] | Oh, he’s not gonna do anything to me. | 他不会对我做什么的 |
[27:33] | Well, I-I think he suspects something. | 我觉得他有点儿怀疑了 |
[27:35] | No, he’s just jealous. | 他只是吃醋而已 |
[27:37] | I’m careful. | 我会小心的 |
[27:37] | Promise. Okay? | 我保证 好吗 |
[27:41] | All right. What do we got going on here? | 好嘞 大家在干嘛呢 |
[27:44] | Well, if you’re Carl, then you’re making scrotum cupcakes. | 卡尔在做阴囊形状的小蛋糕 |
[27:48] | Very nice. | 很有才啊 |
[28:03] | He already changed the plates? | 他已经把车牌换了吗 |
[28:07] | You’re going down, fucker. | 你完蛋了 混球 |
[28:22] | Steve give you the car? | 史蒂夫把车送给你了吗 |
[28:23] | No, I bought it. | 不 我买下来了 |
[28:24] | Had $74,920 lying around. | 欠下了74920块 |
[28:28] | Ah, money well spent. | 这钱花得值 |
[28:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[28:33] | I’m, uh, sorry about yesterday, all right? | 昨天的事对不起 好吗 |
[28:36] | All right, call me back. | 好了 回头打给我 |
[28:38] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气了 |
[28:40] | Karen? | 是凯伦吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:43] | So why is it we’ve never met any of Frank’s brothers? | 为什么我们从来没见过弗兰克的兄弟啊 |
[28:45] | Family reunions are for families. | 因为我们家人之间亲情冷淡如陌客 |
[28:56] | And will the guy behind door number one be | 第一扇门后出现的会不会就是 |
[28:58] | Ian Gallagher’s ticket out? | 伊恩·加拉格的亲生父亲呢 |
[29:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:03] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[29:05] | – Holy shit. – Oh, my God. | -我靠不是吧 -老天爷 |
[29:07] | What do you want? | 你们想干啥 |
[29:09] | Um, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:11] | Uh, my name is Phillip. | 我叫菲利普 |
[29:12] | This is my brother Ian. | 这是我弟弟伊恩 |
[29:14] | Yeah, so? | 然后呢 |
[29:17] | Well, we’re, uh, we’re Frank Gallagher’s sons. | 我们是弗兰克·加拉格的儿子 |
[29:18] | – You…! – And we were wondering maybe if we could | -你们 -我们在想 也许我们能 |
[29:21] | talk to you for a… | 跟你说两句 |
[29:21] | Son of a bi…! | 婊子养的 |
[29:25] | Off to a good start. | 真是”开门红”啊 |
[29:26] | I didn’t know Dad was a twin, did you? | 我没想到他跟老爸一个屌样 你呢 |
[29:29] | No. | 同样意外 |
[29:30] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嘿 你想干什么 |
[29:33] | Well, we should at least talk to him. | 我们至少要和他说上两句 |
[29:34] | He just slammed the door in our faces. | 他当我们的面把门摔上了 |
[29:35] | Yeah, we probably scared him. | 也许我们吓到他了 |
[29:37] | I-I don’t want that dick being my father, all right? | 我不希望这个混蛋是我父亲 好吗 |
[29:40] | We’re here. We should find out more about him. | 我们都来了 我们应该多了解他一点 |
[29:43] | I have a shotgun! | 我有把猎枪 |
[29:45] | And I’m not afraid to use it! | 别逼我用它 |
[29:48] | Happy? | 高兴了吧 |
[29:51] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好的 |
[29:57] | Come on. | 加油 |
[29:58] | Where’d you guys get the Xbox? | 你们从哪搞来的游戏机 |
[30:02] | I let them borrow mine. | 我借给他们的 |
[30:03] | You’re getting into this Classroom Moms thing. | 你做手工活做的挺开心的嘛 |
[30:06] | – Well, it’s important to Debs, right? – Yep. | -这对小黛很重要 对吧 -是的 |
[30:11] | I’ll get it. | 我去吧 |
[30:13] | Don’t run away just because I’m kicking your ass. | 别走开啊 我正打你打得爽呢 |
[30:17] | – I’m Jasmine. I’ve heard of you. | -我是茉莉 -我听说过你 |
[30:19] | I’m Steve. | 我是史蒂夫 |
[30:21] | Uh, Debs, clean this stuff up. | 小黛 把东西收拾一下 |
[30:23] | Oh, no, no, don’t worry. | 不用 别麻烦了 |
[30:25] | My ironing board is still out from last weekend. | 我的熨衣板从上周就送出去修了 |
[30:27] | Uh, you met my boyfriend Steve? | 见过我男友史蒂夫了吧 |
[30:28] | I did. He’s cute. | 是啊 他很帅啊 |
[30:30] | For that, you get a cup of coffee. | 嘴真甜 奖你杯咖啡 |
[30:32] | Uh, sorry for coming over unannounced. | 对不起 没打招呼就来了 |
[30:34] | – It’s okay. – I was just at my sister’s house. | -没关系 -我刚去过我妹妹家 |
[30:36] | She let me raid her closet. | 从她的衣橱里扫了很多货 |
[30:38] | Guess what doesn’t fit her anymore. | 看看我淘来了多少好东西 |
[30:40] | All that? | 这么多啊 |
[30:40] | She’s pregnant again. | 她又怀孕了 |
[30:41] | So I thought maybe that we could | 我想我们可以来试试 |
[30:43] | try this stuff on and see what fits us. | 有没有我们能穿的 |
[30:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:46] | Uh, we’re gonna be upstairs. | 我们去楼上弄吧 |
[30:48] | It’s all right. Your boyfriend’s got to go to work soon anyway. | 没关系 反正你男朋友也马上要出去工作了 |
[30:51] | – Be careful today. – I will. Thanks. | -小心一点 -我会的 谢谢 |
[30:53] | Nice to meet you, Jasmine. | 很高兴见到你 茉莉 |
[30:54] | Yeah. Will I see you at the party tonight? | 今晚能在派对上看到你吗 |
[30:56] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我肯定会去的 |
[31:05] | Not so fast, buster. | 别这么着急 老兄 |
[31:07] | Hey, Debs. I got your new iPad in my bag. | 小黛 我包里有给你买的新iPad |
[31:10] | Did you tell her, Jimmy? | 你告诉她了吗 吉米 |
[31:13] | Family? | 关于你的家庭 |
[31:14] | Dropped out of med school? Different name? | 从医学院辍学 还有你的假名字 |
[31:17] | Yeah, I just haven’t found the right time yet. Okay? | 我还没找到合适的机会 好吗 |
[31:19] | It’s unnatural for a kid to hold a secret for so long. | 一个孩子能保密这么长时间太不正常了 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna crack. | 我要崩溃了 |
[31:24] | Okay, okay, tonight. | 好吧好吧 今晚就说 |
[31:27] | That’s my ride. I got to go. | 人家催我了 我得走了 |
[31:28] | Pinkie swear? | 拉钩 |
[31:29] | Yes. | 好的 |
[31:32] | – Do it. – Pinkie swear. | -拉呀 -拉钩 |
[31:39] | Hold your horses. I’m coming. | 别着急 我来了 |
[32:01] | First day on the job. | 我第一天来上班 |
[32:02] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:05] | Suppose I could use a power tool? | 我能不能搞个带劲的东西玩玩 |
[32:07] | Whoa, baby steps, my friend. | 慢慢来 朋友 |
[32:09] | Probably in about a month. | 差不多再等上一个月吧 |
[32:14] | Surprised to find an opening in this economy. | 当前经济下 居然还能让我找到工作 |
[32:16] | Somebody get fired? | 有人被炒鱿鱼了吗 |
[32:18] | Lorenzo worked at that station. | 本来是洛伦佐的岗位 |
[32:19] | He’s out on worker’s comp. | 现在他拿着工伤补贴离职了 |
[32:21] | One man’s misfortune is another man’s opportunity. | 一个人的不幸成为另一个人的机会 |
[32:24] | What, um, | 那个 |
[32:26] | what happened to him? | 他发生什么事了 |
[32:27] | Emphysema. | 肺气肿 |
[32:30] | And how did Lorenzo get the big E? | 洛伦佐怎么会得这种病的 |
[32:33] | Inhaling chemical fumes. | 吸入过多化学气体 |
[32:36] | That’s all it took? | 就这样吗 |
[32:38] | Oh, you’d be smart to wear a mask. | 你最好识相点带上面具 |
[32:40] | What fumes, exactly? | 准确来说 是什么气体啊 |
[32:41] | You know, so I can stay clear. | 我好远离它们 |
[32:43] | Paint thinner, formaldehyde, cleaners, stainer. | 涂料稀释剂 甲醛 清洁剂 着色剂 |
[32:46] | You name it. | 多着呢 |
[32:47] | I mean, he was here one day, gone the next. | 头一天还干得好好的 第二天就卷铺盖走人了 |
[32:50] | That fast, huh? | 这么快啊 |
[32:51] | A man dedicates seven years of his life to a company, | 他把生命中宝贵的七年献给公司 |
[32:55] | and that’s the thanks he gets. | 得到的却是如此回报 |
[32:56] | A bum lung. | 一个肿大的肺 |
[33:00] | Seven years?! | 七年吗 |
[33:01] | You said he was here one day, gone the next. | 你不是说他头一天还好好的 第二天就走了吗 |
[33:04] | He was. | 是这样啊 |
[33:05] | After having the job for seven years. | 那是在他工作了七年之后 |
[33:08] | He was my best work friend. | 他是我最好的同事 |
[33:10] | Sucks not having him around here anymore. | 他不在这里 感觉真糟糕 |
[33:17] | That looks good on you. | 你穿这个真好看 |
[33:19] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[33:21] | Your body is perfect. | 你身材真好 |
[33:23] | No, Makes me look huge. | 哪有 我觉得看上去很肥 |
[33:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:26] | Look at this. | 看看我的吧 |
[33:28] | Still haven’t gotten rid of my baby fat. | 我生孩子时长的肉还没有掉 |
[33:30] | My youngest is six. | 我最小的孩子都六岁了 |
[33:33] | I really like Steve, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我真的挺喜欢史蒂夫的 |
[33:35] | He’s a good guy. | 他人挺不错的 |
[33:36] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[33:37] | He seems into you. | 他似乎很喜欢你 |
[33:39] | Well, he stuck around. | 他喜欢围在我身边 |
[33:40] | Here, try this on. | 来 试试这个 |
[33:44] | So, I talked to Hal last night. | 我昨晚跟霍尔聊了两句 |
[33:46] | His business is booming right now. | 他的生意现在很红火 |
[33:48] | What’s he do? | 他是做什么的 |
[33:49] | He’s an accountant. | 他是个会计 |
[33:51] | Helps people with their taxes, that sort of thing. | 帮别人做税什么的 |
[33:53] | Are you good with numbers? | 你对数字敏感吗 |
[33:56] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[33:58] | Then I’ll introduce you to him later at the party. | 那我稍后在派对上可以把你介绍给他 |
[34:03] | I mean… | 瞧瞧啊 |
[34:10] | Got to pick up the monsters. | 我得去接那些小鬼了 |
[34:13] | Why you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[34:16] | Why are you being a freak and asking a question like that? | 你为什么要问这么奇怪的问题 |
[34:20] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[35:02] | Ah, I knew I had it here somewhere. | 我就知道我把它放在什么地方 |
[35:05] | This… | 这个 |
[35:07] | is your father and me | 是你们父亲和我 |
[35:08] | when we were altar boys. | 当时我们都曾是祭台助手 |
[35:10] | – Dad was an altar boy? – Yeah, he sure was. | -老爸以前是祭台助手吗 -没错 当然了 |
[35:12] | Wow. Frank around the communion wine… | 让弗兰克站在圣餐酒边上 |
[35:14] | that must have been quite a challenge, huh? | 对他来说可真是个挑战啊 是吧 |
[35:16] | Father Frank, | 弗兰克神父 |
[35:17] | as we used to call him, he was very devout. | 我们以前这么叫他 他曾经非常虔诚 |
[35:19] | He was, uh, first in his class at catechism. | 他在”教义问答”测试上得过第一名 |
[35:22] | Frank? | 弗兰克吗 |
[35:23] | So, what brings you boys around? | 什么风把你们给吹过来了 |
[35:25] | Well, we’re working on a family tree project at school, Lucy. | 学校安排我们做一个家谱寻访作业 露西 |
[35:29] | Aunt Lucy. | 露西婶婶 |
[35:30] | Oh, wow. Well, good for you. | 很不错嘛 |
[35:32] | Did your dad tell you where I lived? | 是你老爸把我的住处告诉你们的吗 |
[35:34] | No, no, we looked it up. | 不是 我们自己查的 |
[35:35] | Yeah, I don’t suppose he would have. | 我估计他也不会知道我住哪儿 |
[35:36] | We, um, we had a falling out a long time ago. | 我们有相当长一段时间没联系过了 |
[35:39] | Anybody need some more pop? | 有人想要加汽水吗 |
[35:42] | It was my fault. | 都怪我 |
[35:44] | I should have done something about it, I-I just… | 我应该多跟他联络联络的 我只是 |
[35:46] | I never did. | 但我从未做到 |
[35:47] | Clayton, I need your help in the kitchen with the pop. | 克雷顿 我需要你到厨房里帮我弄一下汽水 |
[35:54] | Okay, more pop | 那就 再来点汽水吧 |
[35:57] | Coming right up. | 马上就好啊 |
[36:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:03] | – Getting to know my nephews. – Let’s go. | -想多了解一下我的侄子们 -我们走吧 |
[36:06] | I don’t want them in my house. | 我不想让他们出现在我家 |
[36:07] | – What? They’re great. – They’re family! | -怎么 他们人很好啊 -他们是我家人 |
[36:08] | – I can’t do this. – Do what? | -我做不到 -做什么啊 |
[36:10] | You told me you never slept with her! | 你跟我说你从没和她睡过 |
[36:11] | – I didn’t! — This… ruin their lives. | -我是没睡过 -认父 会毁了他们的生活 |
[36:13] | So, why does he look exactly like Jacob?! | 那为什么他跟雅各布长得一样一样 |
[36:15] | That guy’s totally your dad. | 他肯定是你亲生父亲啊 |
[36:17] | You don’t know that for a fact. | 你没有百分百的把握 |
[36:18] | We can easily find out. | 真相很容易查清啊 |
[36:19] | I don’t wanna know! | 我不想知道 |
[36:20] | You look exactly like him. | 你跟他简直就是一个模子刻出来的 |
[36:22] | So what am I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么办 |
[36:24] | pack my bags and move in here? | 打包搬到这里来吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah! Have you checked this place out? | 是啊 你看他们家多豪华呀 |
[36:27] | – Fuck! – Ian… | -滚蛋 -伊恩 |
[36:30] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[36:33] | Ian! Ian, come on! We should at least go in and… | 伊恩 别闹了 我们至少再进去 |
[36:37] | Look, this is about you, all right? Not me. | 这是你想要的 不是我想要的 |
[36:41] | We all have our problems with Frank, | 弗兰克把我们都搞得一团糟 |
[36:43] | but he’s still my father. | 但他仍然是我的老爸 |
[36:45] | And-and Fiona’s my sister and you’re my brother. | 菲奥娜永远都是我的姐姐 你也永远都是我哥 |
[36:48] | Debbie, Carl, Liam; we’re a family. | 黛比 卡尔 利亚姆 我们永远是一家人 |
[36:52] | But Ian, you can have a sweet life here. | 但是伊恩 你在这儿可以过得更好啊 |
[36:55] | I’m happy with who we are… even if you’re not. | 我很喜欢现在的家庭 即使你很不满意 |
[37:39] | Well, look at that. Lunch is over. | 瞧瞧啊 午餐结束了 |
[37:42] | The time, how she flies. | 时间过得也太快了吧 |
[37:44] | Well, it’s back to the grindstone for this guy. | 该接着回去转磨石机去了 |
[37:47] | Whoa! Careful, Frank! That spill almost got you there. | 小心点 弗兰克 你差点被洒出来的油滑到了 |
[37:51] | Already lost one best work friend. | 我已经失去了一个最好的工作伙伴 |
[37:53] | Don’t need to lose another so soon. | 我不想这么快再失去另外一个了 |
[37:59] | Okay, you can let go now. | 你现在可以放开我了 |
[38:40] | Hey-ey-ey! Tony, right? Funny seeing you here. | 托尼 对吧 在这儿看到你真够巧的哈 |
[38:45] | How are ya? | 近来可好啊 |
[38:50] | How long you been stealing cars? | 你干了多久偷车贼的行当了 |
[38:51] | Who says I steal them? | 谁说我偷车了 |
[38:54] | Ow! Fuck! | 真疼 操 |
[38:55] | You were in a Cayenne yesterday, hot-wiring a 911 today. | 你昨天开的凯宴 今天又在撬911 |
[38:57] | No, no, no. I lost my keys. Motherfucker! | 不不 我只是丢了钥匙 操你妈 |
[39:01] | How long? | 多久了 |
[39:04] | As long as I’ve been fucking Fiona for. | 自打我上了菲奥娜就开始了 |
[39:07] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[39:12] | And for dinner she made pork loin with caramelized apples | 晚饭她用炖烂的苹果烧猪里脊 |
[39:16] | with a side of iceberg lettuce | 一边放上凉生菜 |
[39:17] | that had a little oil and vinegar drizzled on it. | 洒上点油 再滴一些醋 |
[39:20] | Oh, what I’d do for a little Roquefort, | 要是再来点羊乳干酪就好了 |
[39:21] | but with my high cholesterol and all… | 只可惜我胆固醇过高 |
[39:24] | I told you about that, right? | 我是不是跟你说过一遍了 |
[39:25] | About an hour ago. | 一小时前说的 |
[39:26] | 267. Your doctor wants it under 150. | 数值267 医生说应该低于150 |
[39:29] | Aw, you remember. | 你记得呢 |
[39:31] | Anyway, after dinner, she cut some berries for dessert. | 晚饭之后 她还给我切了些莓果做甜点 |
[39:35] | Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries. | 草莓 树莓 蓝莓 |
[39:38] | Oh, fuck! Ow, ow, ow! | 操 疼死我了 |
[39:41] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[39:43] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[39:44] | Frank?! | 弗兰克 |
[39:45] | Here I come! | 我来了 |
[39:57] | Second place sucks, huh? | 总当替补感觉很糟吧 |
[39:59] | Think this is only about Fiona? | 你以为仅仅是因为菲奥娜吗 |
[40:01] | Well, it fuckin’ seems that way! | 似乎就那么回事儿啊 |
[40:02] | Yeah? It’s also about the little operation you got going on. | 是吗 还跟你的肮脏勾当有关 |
[40:06] | Yeah, I could cut you in. | 我也可以给你点好处啊 |
[40:07] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:09] | You bribing an officer? | 你竟然向警察行贿吗 |
[40:11] | Wait, wait. The way that I figure it, | 等一下等一下 在我看来 |
[40:13] | there’s not much you can do. | 你也束手无策吧 |
[40:14] | You bring me in, you risk Fiona hating you forever. | 你把我送进监狱了 菲奥娜可能会恨你一辈子 |
[40:19] | ah. Yeah, that’s how I see it, too. | 是啊 我也是那么想的 |
[40:21] | So, uh, I’m gonna leave it up to you. | 所以我决定把选择权交给你 |
[40:24] | What the hell does that mean, huh? | 你他妈的到底什么意思 |
[40:26] | Come here. You got two choices: | 过来 你有两个选择 |
[40:29] | You could turn yourself in, | 你可以去自首 |
[40:31] | spend a couple of years in jail. | 在监狱里呆个十年八年的 |
[40:33] | Of course, by the time you get out, | 当然 你出狱的时候 |
[40:34] | Fiona and I’ll be married. | 我和菲奥娜早就结婚了 |
[40:36] | In your dreams. | 做梦去吧 |
[40:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait, wait. What’s the second choice? | 等一等 那第二个选择呢 |
[40:43] | – You could save your ass. – How? | -你可以自救 -要怎么做 |
[40:48] | Disappear tonight. | 今晚就消失 |
[40:50] | Walk away. Just leave everything behind. | 滚得远远地 抛下现在的一切 |
[40:52] | Don’t go back to your house. | 不许回你的房子 |
[40:53] | Don’t call her. Don’t say good-bye. Just leave. | 别给她打电话 别说再见 滚就是了 |
[40:58] | But you have to decide right now. | 你现在就得做决定 |
[41:18] | Nice ass. | 小翘臀 |
[41:19] | Excuse me? | 你有病吧 |
[41:19] | Ooh, don’t mind him. | 别跟他一般见识 |
[41:21] | He thinks he’s so funny. This is my husband Hal. | 他自以为很幽默 这是我丈夫霍尔 |
[41:25] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[41:26] | Hal… scared me there. | 霍尔啊 吓我一跳 |
[41:28] | Almost had to give you a knee to the groin. | 差一点就想给你命根子那儿来上一下子 |
[41:30] | Jazzy’s told me l about you. | 小莉跟我提起过你 |
[41:32] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[41:33] | Said you’re gonna work for me. | 说你将要为我工作 |
[41:36] | I am? | 是吗 |
[41:37] | She’s the boss. | 她说了算 |
[41:40] | Don’t give me that look. Come on. Let’s take a lap. | 别那么看着我 走 我们去喝一圈 |
[41:46] | Stay out of trouble, Hal. | 别惹事 霍尔 |
[41:51] | Thought that cute boyfriend of yours was coming. | 我还以为你可爱的小男友会来呢 |
[41:53] | Yeah, so did I. | 我也正纳闷呢 |
[42:08] | What the hell?! | 搞什么飞机啊 |
[42:12] | Dispatch, | 呼叫总部 |
[42:13] | this is off-duty Officer 2244 reporting a stolen vehicle: | 休班警员2244发现一辆被偷的汽车 |
[42:16] | license 7-2-Delta-Delta-Foxtrot-4, | 车牌号是72DDF4 |
[42:19] | black new Porsche Cayenne | 黑色全新保时捷凯宴 |
[42:21] | heading eastbound on Carmac just past 36th Street. | 现在正朝东开进 刚刚开过36街 |
[42:33] | Well, Steve, possession of a stolen car is a fel… | 史蒂夫 开偷来的车是不是感觉 |
[43:44] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[43:45] | Get the fuck out of here! | 你他妈的给我滚出去 |
[43:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[43:54] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[43:58] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[44:00] | Work thing. | 工作弄得 |
[44:01] | Is your hair different or something? | 你是不是换了发型还是怎么了 |
[44:03] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[44:05] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[44:06] | Nah, nah, I really should get upstairs. | 不不 我应该上楼去了 |
[44:09] | Are those pain pills? | 那是止痛药吗 |
[44:11] | Oxy. | 羟可酮[可上瘾] |
[44:12] | – Give me one. – Oh, no, wait! | -给我来一片 -哦 不 等等 |
[44:13] | No, don’t you be taking all of those. | 别都吃了啊 |
[44:22] | Whoa! Wait! | 等等 |
[44:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[44:25] | – Oh, shit! – Shh… | -操 -哦 |
[44:26] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[44:28] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[44:29] | Still not picking up? | 还不接吗 |
[44:30] | No, keeps going straight to voicemail. | 还是直接转语音信箱 |
[44:33] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有一种不祥的预感 |
[44:34] | I’m sure there’s a logical explanation, honey. | 宝贝 肯定是有什么特殊情况 |
[44:38] | You wanna sneak out to the bathroom? I have some party papers. | 你要不要一起去洗手间啊 我有一点派对用具啊 |
[44:40] | – What? – A little ‘pick me up’? | -什么 -助兴的小玩意儿 |
[44:43] | It’ll make you feel better. | 会让你感觉好一点的 |
[44:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:49] | Yes. | 是我 |
[44:50] | What? | 什么 |
[44:52] | Shit! No, I’ll be right there. | 操 不 我马上就来 |
[44:55] | My brothers were just arrested. | 我的弟弟们被逮捕了 |
[45:02] | No! | 不 |
[45:04] | No! No… | 不 快停下 |
[45:07] | What do you think now, daddy? Am I still a whore?! | 老爹 你现在怎么看啊 我还是个婊子吗 |
[45:10] | Ah! Mother of god! | 噢 太爽了 |