时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | 202 203 202, 203. | |
[02:32] | Hi, Manny! | 你好 曼尼 |
[02:34] | Hi, Therese. | 你好 特瑞莎 |
[02:49] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[02:52] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[02:54] | Frank, come on, | 弗兰克 过来 |
[02:54] | I have something wonderful to tell you. | 我有一个好消息要告诉你 |
[02:57] | Hurry, I’ve had an epiphany! | 快过来 我得到神启了 |
[03:04] | Do you know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[03:07] | Eggplant? | 茄子? |
[03:08] | Liberation. | 解放 |
[03:11] | No, no, no. | 不行 想都别想 |
[03:13] | Rebirth. | 重生 |
[03:14] | Not with all the King’s Vaseline. | 就算把全国的凡士林给我涂上也不行 |
[03:16] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[03:17] | That won’t fit. | 插不进去 |
[03:18] | – Frank… – Fuck you, Gallagher. | -弗兰克 -操你妈 加拉格 |
[03:21] | I made it all the way to Manny’s produce truck today– | 我今天走到了曼尼的蔬菜车 |
[03:25] | 214 steps. | 一共214步 |
[03:27] | I went to just do my extra ten steps, | 我当时只想多走上10步 |
[03:30] | and then I saw the eggplant and the rows of beets | 结果我看到茄子 一排排的甜菜 |
[03:35] | and the organic squash, | 和有机南瓜 |
[03:37] | and I just kept going. | 然后我就奔它们过去了 |
[03:41] | Manny’s pushing organic now? | 曼尼开始搞”有机”了吗 |
[03:44] | This is just the start. | 这仅仅是一个开始 |
[03:47] | The scourge of gentrification. | 妈逼 装什么中产阶级 |
[03:49] | Next he’ll be hawking that coffee grown in cat shit. | 过不了几天他准得吆喝起猫屎培育的咖啡 |
[03:51] | Frank, | 弗兰克 |
[03:52] | I am shopping, | 我能购物了 |
[03:54] | I am part of the economy, | 我为国家经济做了贡献 |
[03:56] | I am myself again. | 我找回了我自己 |
[03:58] | Here we go. | 你看我 |
[04:01] | Today, a grocery truck; | 今天 走到蔬菜车 |
[04:05] | tomorrow, the world. | 明天 走遍全世界 |
[04:17] | It’s over. Kevin. | 完蛋了 凯文 |
[04:18] | I always thought agoraphobia was permanent, | 我还以为恐旷症是终生不愈的呢 |
[04:20] | like autism or aids. | 就跟孤独症和艾滋病一样 |
[04:21] | She’ll be out in the world, she’ll go back to work, | 她将重新融入社会 开始工作 |
[04:24] | she’ll learn the truth. | 她会知晓所有真相 |
[04:25] | That you’re a raging alcoholic? | 知道你是个二逼酒鬼 |
[04:26] | Who owes money to everyone? | 知道你欠所有人的钱 |
[04:27] | Who’s had sex with her daughter? | 还上了她女儿 |
[04:28] | It’s not sex if you can’t remember it. | 都他妈记不住 算你妈性交啊 |
[04:30] | Well, then you’re a virgin, Frank. | 擦 这么说你还是处男呢 弗兰克 |
[04:33] | Gonna be out on my butt in weeks. | 几个礼拜后她就会把我一脚踢出去 |
[04:35] | Why don’t you just live at your real home with your real family? | 你为什么不跟自己的孩子住在自己的家里 |
[04:37] | I don’t like them and they don’t like me. | 我不喜欢他们 他们也不喜欢我 |
[04:40] | Frank squatted at my place for six months. | 弗兰克还在我家蹭过半年床呢 |
[04:42] | Finally bought tear gas, smoked him out. | 最后我没辙了 用催泪瓦斯把他熏出去了 |
[04:45] | I gave myself crabs to get him out of my place. | 我谎称自己染了阴虱 才把他哄走 |
[04:47] | It wasn’t the crabs, | 他离开不是因为阴虱 |
[04:48] | it was your empty fridge. | 而是你的空空如也的冰箱 |
[04:49] | Laugh, laugh. | 笑吧 笑吧 |
[04:51] | If laughing at me is good for your self-worth, | 如果嘲笑我能让你们实现自我价值 |
[04:53] | laugh on. My gift. | 尽情笑吧 算是我送的礼物 |
[04:55] | – Kevin. – Yo, Antoine. | -凯文 -来啦 安东 |
[04:58] | Hurt me with some rum. | 给我来杯朗姆酒 |
[04:59] | Delivering meals on drunk wheels again? | 又想酒后驾车送货是吧 |
[05:01] | Only one delivery left. | 就剩一单未送了 |
[05:03] | Go do it and come back. | 送完再来喝吧 |
[05:04] | My last delivery is to Dottie Coronis. | 最后一单是多蒂·柯洛尼斯的 |
[05:06] | I can walk there from here. | 我可以走着送过去 |
[05:08] | – What’s wrong with Butterface? – Don’t call her that. | -丑逼女怎么了 -别那么叫她 |
[05:11] | I haven’t seen her in a while. | 我有一阵子没见着她了 |
[05:12] | W-why’s she pretending to be sick? | 她为啥一直装病啊 |
[05:14] | She’s hiding her face from children till Halloween. | 她躲起来好在万圣节出来吓孩子 |
[05:16] | God gave her one hell of a rack and legs to die for, though. | 上帝倒是给了她傲人的奶子和迷人的双腿 |
[05:19] | But her face! | 除了那张丑逼的脸 |
[05:24] | You’re all going to hell. | 你们都会下地狱的 |
[05:25] | What’s wrong with butterface? | 丑逼女到底怎么了 |
[05:27] | She had chronic indigestion. | 她得了慢性消化不良症 |
[05:29] | From her steady diet of bourbon and dick. | 因为她每天都喝波旁酒啃大鸡巴 |
[05:31] | She got it checked, | 她去做检查了 |
[05:32] | discovered she had a bunch of heart attacks. | 结果发现自己得了一系列心脏病 |
[05:35] | Her heart muscle is toast. | 她的心肌完蛋了 |
[05:36] | Months to live unless she gets a new one. | 如果不换新的就只有几个月可活 |
[05:40] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[05:41] | All those years of paying into a city pension | 交了那么多年养老金 |
[05:43] | and no one left to collect. | 却没人认领 |
[05:55] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[06:09] | Liam, if you want a Popsicle, | 利亚姆 想吃冰棒的话 |
[06:12] | show me your hands. | 就给我看看你的手 |
[06:15] | Liam, hands off your package or no treat. | 利亚姆 把手拿出来 不然没”冰爽”哦 |
[06:19] | Touching it is his treat. | 摸鸡鸡他已经很爽了 |
[06:22] | I need my own room | 我要自己住 |
[06:24] | without Liam. | 利亚姆得搬出去 |
[06:25] | I’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[06:26] | – Carl, quit it. – I can’t share a room | -卡尔 别玩了 -我无法和一个 |
[06:28] | with someone in a constant state of arousal. | 全天候勃起的人在一起 |
[06:30] | I’m going to be a woman soon. | 我马上就要成为一个女人了 |
[06:32] | Hey, enough. | 别玩了 |
[06:34] | Frank’s been gone for months. | 弗兰克已经出去住好几个月了 |
[06:35] | You move into Frank’s room, lip takes yours, | 你搬进弗兰克的房间住 利普住你的 |
[06:37] | Ian and Carl share with Liam. | 伊恩 卡尔 利亚姆住在一起就行了 |
[06:39] | Frank will be back. | 弗兰克会回来的 |
[06:40] | In bed by midnight– No exceptions. | 12点之前痛快上床 没有例外 |
[06:54] | Here he comes. You know, you didn’t have to come with me. | 他来了 你不必非得跟我一起来 |
[06:57] | – Bad neighborhood. – We live in a bad neighborhood. | -这一带不安全 -我们住的那片儿就不安全 |
[06:59] | Yeah, but we’re related | 是啊 可是我们跟 |
[07:00] | to the bad people in our bad neighborhood. | 我们那片儿的坏蛋都是亲戚 |
[07:02] | The hell’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[07:03] | – Hey, Mick. – He thought I needed protection. | -出来啦 米奇 -他觉得我需要保护 |
[07:05] | Oh, yeah? Trust me, you may think you know my sister, | 是么 你以为你很了解我老妹吗 |
[07:08] | but you don’t know my sister until you’ve fought my sister. | 不跟她打上一架你绝对无法了解她 |
[07:11] | She’s protecting your ass. | 她保护你还差不多 |
[07:12] | You smell like barbecue sauce. | 你身上怎么一股烤肉酱的味道 |
[07:13] | Smell like what? | 一股什么味儿 |
[07:14] | – What did dad tell you? – Ow! Fuck the police? | -老爸跟你说什么来着 -大干条子一通 |
[07:17] | No titty twisters now that I’m a C cup. | 别再拧我的乳头了 我已经是C罩杯了 |
[07:19] | C cup? Bitch, you wish. | C罩杯 贱人 想得美 |
[07:23] | Fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you. | 操你 再操你 最后特别操你 |
[07:27] | All right, Jesus, let’s get out of here | 得了 老天 趁他们把你抓回去之前 |
[07:29] | before they throw you back in. | 离开这儿吧 |
[07:47] | Who the hell is it? | 他妈的谁在敲门 |
[07:48] | It’s Frank Gallagher, Dottie. | 是我 弗兰克·加拉格 多蒂 |
[07:51] | Get off my property. | 滚出我的地盘 |
[07:52] | I brought your pasta primavera. | 我给你带了蔬菜意大利面 |
[07:55] | Eat shit, Frank. | 吃屎去吧 弗兰克 |
[07:57] | Well, I-I would, but I recently went vegan. | 未尝不可 不过我最近改吃素了 |
[08:08] | Honestly, Dottie, Antoine told us your news. | 老实说吧 安东把你的事告诉我们了 |
[08:11] | I’ve had some health setbacks myself. | 我自己也有点健康问题 |
[08:14] | Wanted to tell you the crew at the bar’s thinking of you. | 就想告诉你 酒吧里大家都挺惦记你的 |
[08:16] | Thought I’d bring your dinner over and tell you in person. | 给你送来晚饭 亲自跟你说一声 |
[08:19] | No lasagna left? | 没有千层面了吗 |
[08:20] | I grabbed the last one he had. | 我把他最后一盘都抢来了 |
[08:23] | Enjoying your night? | 今晚过得如何 |
[08:24] | I’m watching one of those | 在看一个 |
[08:26] | fat-people-hate-themselves-for-being-fat shows. | “胖子恨自己胖”的节目 |
[08:28] | Makes me feel healthy. | 看了就自觉健康了 |
[08:30] | I love that show. | 我喜欢那节目 |
[08:31] | I hate fat people. | 我讨厌胖子 |
[08:34] | Did you hear a beep? | 你有没有听到哔哔声 |
[08:35] | Oh, guy locking his car. | 是有人在锁车 |
[08:39] | Look, I’m missing my show. | 听着 你都耽误我看节目了 |
[08:41] | Mind if I join you? | 我跟你一起看行不 |
[08:43] | I haven’t showered and I’m not gonna. | 我很久没洗澡了 也不准备洗 |
[08:46] | Makes two of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[08:48] | And it’s not an invitation to stay. | 这可不是邀请你留下 |
[08:51] | Couch, fat people show, leave. | 去沙发那儿 看胖子秀 然后滚 |
[08:54] | I’m not a bed and breakfast. | 我这他妈可不是免费快捷旅店 |
[08:56] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[09:19] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[09:26] | I love that last song. | 我喜欢刚刚那首歌 |
[09:38] | Okay, either he doesn’t have a dick | 好吧 他要不就是没鸡巴 |
[09:40] | or the dick he does have does not function. | 要不就是鸡巴功能障碍 |
[09:42] | Or maybe the five girls a night | 又或者一晚上 |
[09:44] | who give him their number give him more than their number, | 5个给了他电话号码的妞儿都上了他 |
[09:46] | and the man is just tired. | 他现在射得虚脱了 |
[09:49] | Desperate whore-wife is back with sugar grampy. | 绝望的娼妇带着钱罐老头儿来了 |
[09:53] | Can you say that again with some head bobbing | 你要不要配合甩头 打响指 |
[09:55] | and that finger snapping thing? | 再说一遍 |
[09:56] | She’s a married mother | 她是个已婚母亲 |
[09:57] | publicly flaunting the geriatric she’s sleeping with. | 不知廉耻地带着她睡过的糟老头抛头露面 |
[10:00] | – He’s 50. – He looks it. | -他50岁而已 -看着像老头 |
[10:01] | And he’s rich, | 他很有钱 |
[10:02] | so work that cleavage and smile. | 所以秀出乳沟 微笑 |
[10:04] | Hey, Veronica! | 你好 维罗妮卡 |
[10:05] | – Hey, baby. – Hi, David. | -你好 宝贝 -你好 大卫 |
[10:07] | Hello, David. Looking sharp. | 你好 大卫 今天真帅 |
[10:09] | Jazz says I’m springing for Cristal, | 小茉说我今天必须点克里斯托香槟 |
[10:11] | or I’m going home alone. | 不然我就得独自回家了 |
[10:11] | Oh, we don’t want you to be lonely tonight, do we, V? | 我们可不想让你今晚很孤独 是吧 小维 |
[10:14] | Handsome man like this, no, ma’am. | 让这么帅的男人孤独 当然不行 女士 |
[10:18] | Nice. | 正点 |
[10:23] | Hot as balls tonight. | 今晚热死人了 |
[10:26] | So, I’m taking geometry, algebra two, trigonometry, chemistry. | 我上几何 代数 三角学 化学 |
[10:31] | During the summer? | 暑假学吗 |
[10:32] | Well, I’m trying to get into West Point. | 我想进西点军校 |
[10:35] | If you want the army to give you a fucking gun, | 你要是想参军 |
[10:37] | all you got to do is enlist. | 去服兵役就行 |
[10:38] | Recruiting station’s, like, two blocks that way. | 新兵招募站 过两条街就是 |
[10:41] | But I want to be an officer. | 但我想当军官 |
[10:43] | Want to be an officer, huh? | 想当军官吗 |
[10:45] | Don’t officers get shot first? | 军官不是最先吃枪子儿吗 |
[10:49] | Here. Shotgun. | 来 我先喝 |
[11:11] | So you make a lot of friends on the inside? | 你在里边交了不少朋友吧 |
[11:12] | You want to chitchat more, or you want to get on me? | 你是想接着闲扯 还是直接上我 |
[11:20] | Plasma? | 等离子的吗 |
[11:22] | Led. | 液晶的 |
[11:27] | Nice picture. | 画面不错 |
[11:29] | Vibrant. | 很明亮 |
[11:30] | Can I watch my program, please? | 能让我安静欣赏节目吗 |
[11:35] | And sit in the chair. | 坐到椅子上 |
[11:36] | I don’t want you stretching out on the couch | 我不想要你占着我的沙发 |
[11:38] | and Rip Van Winkling it for the next five years. | 跟里普·万·温克尔一样 睡死个五年不动弹 |
[11:45] | Did you hear a beep? | 你有没有听到哔哔声 |
[11:48] | Smoke alarm battery is dying. | 火灾报警器电池没电了 |
[11:50] | If they find a heart, | 如果他们找到心脏 |
[11:52] | they’re supposed to beep me on this thing. | 就会用传呼机通知我的 |
[11:54] | It means I go straight to the hospital. | 我就得马上赶去医院 |
[11:58] | They got to find different sounds for different things. | 他们应该给不同的设备弄不同的声音 |
[12:00] | Everything beeps. | 什么东西都哔哔 |
[12:02] | Smoke alarms, hearing aids, microwaves, cell phones. | 火警 助听器 微波炉 电话 |
[12:07] | I’m gonna have a heart attack waiting for my heart transplant. | 等心脏移植就能让我心脏病发作 |
[12:09] | You got a nine-volt battery? I can change that for you. | 你有9伏电池吗 我帮你换 |
[12:13] | In the junk drawer under the microwave. | 在微波炉下面的废品抽屉里 |
[12:30] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[12:31] | Antoine. | 安东 |
[12:32] | I borrowed your keys so I could help. | 我借了你的钥匙来帮忙 |
[12:34] | I went to White Castle and bought her this. | 我去怀特堡给她带了这个 |
[12:36] | I thought she’d be starving by now. | 我以为她现在会很饿了 |
[12:38] | She’s not. Thank you. | 不饿 谢了 |
[12:42] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[13:12] | Sorry, two mudslides and a line of blow, I get grabby. | 抱歉 “泥流””猛击”下肚 我就爱袭胸 |
[13:16] | David’s doing a rail in the men’s room. You want some? | 大卫在洗手间嗨 你要不要来点 |
[13:18] | – Can’t. – Can. | -不行 -行 |
[13:19] | You got to slow down on the work | 别总是工作 |
[13:21] | and enjoy the summer! | 享受夏天嘛 |
[13:23] | I’ll keep that in mind when I’m feeding my family dog food in January. | 等到了冬天的时候 我就得喂家里人狗粮了 |
[13:26] | David’s friend Richard’s coming to town tomorrow. | 大卫的朋友理查德明天过来 |
[13:29] | Meet him! We’ll make them take us out on the town. | 见见他吧 让他们带我们出城 |
[13:32] | Instead of worrying about making money, | 别再担心赚钱的事儿了 |
[13:34] | – we’ll be spending theirs. – Not into married guys. | -我们花他们的 -不喜欢已婚的 |
[13:36] | I never said he was married. Meet him! | 我没说过他已婚 见见他吧 |
[13:39] | Before you know it, your shit will start sagging, | 不知不觉间 你的咪咪会下垂 |
[13:42] | leg veins will pop up, and you won’t be able to screw | 静脉会显露 你想跟人搞 |
[13:45] | without handfuls of Astroglide. | 都得靠润滑剂 |
[13:46] | – I’m 21. – It doesn’t make you a kept woman. | -我才21 -21岁不代表你应该在一棵树上吊死 |
[13:49] | It makes you a smart one. | 只能代表你是个聪明女人 |
[13:50] | Who wants to move this party | 谁想去我家 |
[13:51] | back to my pied-a-terre? | 继续第二趴 |
[13:53] | Me! You! Fiona? | 我 你 菲奥娜你去吗 |
[13:55] | Uh, another time. | 改天吧 |
[13:57] | You asked about Richard? | 你告诉她理查德的事了吗 |
[13:57] | She’s thinking about it. | 她还在考虑 |
[14:02] | Come on, I need an accomplice. | 来吧 我需要个伴 |
[14:05] | Plus, when I tell Hal we’re going out for a girl’s night, | 而且那样的话 我告诉霍尔是和闺蜜出去玩 |
[14:07] | I won’t be lying. | 就不算是撒谎了 |
[14:10] | Bye. | 拜 |
[14:48] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[15:08] | Always wanted to do that here! | 早就想在这儿做了 |
[15:12] | Get back at that little league commissioner | 终于报复了那个棒球协会专员了 |
[15:14] | who kicked me off my baseball team for pissing on first base. | 就因为我在一垒区小便 他竟把我踢出棒球队 |
[15:17] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[15:18] | You heard about that? | 你听说过吗 |
[15:20] | I was playing second. | 我当时是二垒 |
[15:24] | Fucking tough guy, huh? | 挺壮的嘛 |
[15:43] | Not much to do in the joint but work out. | 在里面除了锻炼也没别的可做了 |
[15:46] | You could read. | 可以看书啊 |
[15:47] | Fuck off. Fucked for life anyway, man. | 滚吧 反正这辈子就这样了 |
[15:51] | Want to sneak into the Sox game tomorrow? | 明天想溜进去看红袜队的比赛吗 |
[15:54] | Nah, man. I got to get me a job. | 不了 我得找份工作 |
[15:57] | If I don’t get one in two weeks, | 如果两个礼拜之内找不到的话 |
[15:58] | my probation skank’s gonna do it for me, | 我那个烦人的假释官就会帮我找一个 |
[16:00] | and I’m gonna end up losing a fucking limb at the meat packing plant. | 搞不好要会被送去肉类加工场 被机器夹断胳膊 |
[16:03] | Maybe she’ll find you something better. | 没准她能帮你找到更好的 |
[16:04] | She ain’t gonna find fuck all. | 她个狗日的才找不到呢 |
[16:05] | My dad even had to threaten this mook he knows from high school | 我老爸威胁一个他在高中认识的人 |
[16:08] | to get me a job tarring roofs. | 也只能给我搞到一份修屋顶的工作 |
[16:10] | Maybe you could head down to Malcolm X. | 你可以去马尔科姆X啊 |
[16:11] | You know, take some vocational training. | 参加个职业培训 |
[16:13] | Why the fuck are we talking about community college right now? | 你妈 我们为啥扯上社区大学了 |
[16:17] | Jesus Christ, you want us to spread a blanket out | 老天 你接下来是打算铺块毯子 |
[16:19] | and look for shooting stars next? | 躺在上面看流星吗 |
[16:24] | I could talk to Linda. | 我可以和琳达说说 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. You want me to work at the place I got shot? | 搞毛 你想让我去我中枪的地方工作 |
[16:29] | Redemption tale. | 就当是赎罪吧 |
[16:30] | – What would I be doing? – Helping. | -我去那能干嘛 -帮忙 |
[16:33] | I ain’t cleaning up after people. | 我才不跟着人屁股后面收拾 |
[16:35] | It’s a pretty clean store, Mickey. | 那里很干净 米奇 |
[16:36] | What about security? | 当保安怎么样 |
[16:38] | You know, scaring people like me | 可以吓吓和我一样 |
[16:39] | who come into the store trying to steal shit? | 想进来偷东西的人 |
[16:41] | Stealing’s been down since your shooting. | 自从你中枪之后就没人敢来偷了 |
[16:43] | Hey, do whatever you want, man. | 随便你吧 |
[16:45] | You brought it up. | 反正是你的主意 |
[16:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | You ready to go again, or you, uh, | 准备好再来一次了吗 |
[16:51] | need some time, fire crotch? | 还是需要休息一下 擎天柱 |
[17:26] | How’s Jody? | 乔迪怎么样 |
[17:26] | He’s good. | 很棒 |
[17:28] | As good as me? | 和我一样棒吗 |
[17:30] | We’re still not having sex. | 我们还没上过床 |
[17:32] | Right, ’cause his name’s Jody. | 谁让他叫乔迪呢[女子名] |
[17:35] | Is that a, uh, real name or a nickname? | 那是他本名 还是绰号 |
[17:38] | You know, isn’t it kind of creepy | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[17:40] | that a guy who’s twice your age | 一个比你大这么多的男人 |
[17:42] | keeps hanging around you, | 老和你混在一起 |
[17:43] | but hasn’t tried to get in your pants yet? | 却不想和你上床 |
[17:46] | You two getting serious? | 你俩是要来真感情吗 |
[17:47] | Stop talking about my boyfriend and fuck me. | 干我就是了 别老提他 |
[17:51] | Smoke alarm working, fan back up to speed. | 烟雾报警器好了 电扇也修好了 |
[17:54] | What now? | 还有什么 |
[17:56] | I could give you some rope to hang yourself from it, | 给你根绳子吊死 |
[17:59] | or you could just leave. | 不然就滚吧 |
[18:00] | – How’s your daughter? -Same. | -你女儿还好吗 -老样子 |
[18:02] | Any complications from that skin graft? | 植皮之后有过并发症吗 |
[18:05] | Haven’t talked since she moved to Sweden. | 她搬去瑞典之后就再没联系过了 |
[18:09] | What the hell’s she doing in Sweden? | 她跑去瑞典干嘛 |
[18:10] | Avoiding me. | 躲我吧 |
[18:13] | I’m off to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[18:14] | Bed?! It’s 11:00! | 睡 刚11点 |
[18:17] | You used to close the Alibi every night. | 以前在酒吧 你都是最后一个走 |
[18:20] | Used to do lots of things. | 以前干的事多了 |
[18:22] | Anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[18:25] | What’s the deal, Frank? | 你想怎样 弗兰克 |
[18:27] | What, did Sheila Jackson finally throw you out? | 希拉·杰克逊终于把你赶出来了吗 |
[18:29] | Just offering my services. | 只是想帮忙罢了 |
[18:31] | Stocking up on your corporal works of mercy? | 想积点德了吗 |
[18:33] | One friend helping out another. | 朋友间互相帮助 |
[18:37] | The upstairs bathroom’s clogged pretty bad. | 楼上浴室厕所堵得很厉害 |
[18:40] | I could lie and say it was roots growing in the pipes, | 我可以骗你说是管子生锈了 |
[18:42] | but it’s all me, and a half dozen of those adult wipes. | 但其实都是因为我 和半打成人纸尿布 |
[18:46] | I never used those wipes myself. | 我从来没用过那玩意 |
[18:48] | Thought they were an extravagance. | 认为它们是奢侈品 |
[18:50] | Little did I know how nice it feels to polish things up down there. | 我也不知道把下面磨光擦”净”是多么舒服 |
[19:00] | Let yourself out. | 弄完后就走吧 |
[19:02] | There’s nothing worth stealing you can carry. | 我家没什么你拿得动又值钱的东西 |
[19:13] | Mother… | 我靠 |
[19:27] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:39] | Shit! | 操 |
[19:42] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[19:46] | Want to go to a rave up in lake forest this weekend? | 周末想去林湖城参加晚会吗 |
[19:49] | If I hated myself. | 我有病啊 |
[19:51] | Jody knows a guy, Henry Woodhouse, | 乔迪认识个叫亨利·伍德豪斯的人 |
[19:53] | who can send out a tweet and get over a thousand people | 只要他发条微薄就能 |
[19:55] | to show anywhere in less than two hours. | 在两小时内找来几千个人 |
[19:57] | It’s like a flash mob, but more fun. | 跟快闪似的 不过好玩多了 |
[19:59] | Excepting the fact that it’s in lake forest | 那也是在林湖城 |
[20:02] | and lake forest kids are there. | 那地方都是些富家公子哥 |
[20:05] | You want to do something tomorrow night? | 明天晚上有安排吗 |
[20:07] | Probably watching Wipeout with Jody. | 和乔迪一起看《勇敢向前冲》 |
[20:09] | He loves that show. | 他很喜欢那节目 |
[20:10] | People running around, wiping out. | 人们跑来跑去 被撞翻 |
[20:13] | “Big Balls!” It’s hilarious. | “大球” 很搞笑 |
[20:15] | We make popcorn and laugh. | 我们每次都吃着爆米花傻笑 |
[20:17] | Yeah, it sounds like a crazy summer night. | 听起来是个有趣的晚上 |
[20:20] | We’re keeping each other company | 我们只是互相陪伴 |
[20:21] | trying to avoid familiar patterns. | 避免走和以前一样的路 |
[20:23] | Mm-hmm. And, um… | 是吗 |
[20:26] | How do you characterize this? | 那我们这算什么 |
[20:30] | Helps me sleep. | 有助入眠 |
[20:31] | Text me when he leaves, all right? | 他走了就给我发短信 |
[20:41] | You sleeping here now? | 现在你也在这过夜了吗 |
[20:42] | Uh, no, just leaving, actually. | 不 我正准备走 |
[20:45] | Good to see you, son. | 很高兴见到你 儿子 |
[20:50] | GFY, dad. | 去你妈的 老爹 |
[21:09] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[22:34] | Who the hell are you?! | 你他妈的是什么人 |
[22:36] | I rent room. | 我租了这间房 |
[22:37] | Frank give me key. | 弗兰克给了我钥匙 |
[22:39] | Have baby. | 怀着孩子呢 |
[23:04] | Got time for my legs? | 有时间给我刮个腿吗 |
[23:05] | I got to drive old people around the city all day. | 我得载那些老骨头在城里转悠一整天 |
[23:07] | Too hot out for stubbly legs. | 毛腿会被热死的 |
[23:08] | Old people excursion day? Yay! | 老人远足日吗 棒呀 |
[23:11] | Do me a favor and kill me if I start losing my mind when I’m old. | 我老了要是神志不清 好心帮个忙 杀了我 |
[23:14] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[23:15] | In my community, | 在我生活的地方 |
[23:16] | if one of the elders felt that they were | 如果一个上了年纪的人觉得 |
[23:17] | too much of a burden, they would wander out | 活着已成为沉重的负担 他们就会 |
[23:20] | into the snow and give themselves to the elements. | 走入风雪中 化作尘土 |
[23:24] | You come from twisted stock. | 你们那地方真变态 |
[23:26] | All righty, I’m all lathered. | 好了 泡沫都涂好了 |
[23:29] | Have at it. | 下手吧 |
[23:31] | You know, this Jody douche | 那个叫乔迪的混蛋 |
[23:32] | has hair that’s longer than Fiona’s. | 头发比菲奥娜还长 |
[23:34] | And he has a motorcycle with a luggage compartment. | 摩托车边上还挂了个行李箱 |
[23:36] | Yeah. Test me on the theorems. | 知道了 快提问数学定理 |
[23:37] | If A equals B, then b equals A… | 如果A等于B 然后B等于A… |
[23:40] | Symmetric. | 对称 |
[23:41] | He might as well get a windshield and call it a car. | 他不如再装个挡风玻璃 都能当轿车了 |
[23:43] | A equals A. | A等于A |
[23:44] | Reflexive. | 自反关系 |
[23:45] | Maybe it’s just a phase. | 也许只是一个阶段而已 |
[23:47] | You know, she hasn’t even slept with him yet. | 到现在她都还没跟他睡过 |
[23:49] | What’s next? | 然后呢 |
[23:51] | Maybe he’s a eunuch. | 也许他是个阉人 |
[23:52] | Maybe she just likes him. | 也许她就是喜欢他吧 |
[23:54] | – Lip, why are you sleeping in my bed? – Ask her. | -利普 你为什么睡在我床上 -问她 |
[23:57] | I moved Liam. I can’t be in the same room | 我转移了利亚姆 我没办法待在 |
[24:00] | where Liam is constantly masturbating. | 他全天候手淫的房间里 |
[24:02] | It’s not masturbating if nothing comes out. | 如果没东西射出来 那就不算是手淫 |
[24:04] | According to whom? | 谁说的 |
[24:05] | My friend Jack O’Donnell. | 我的朋友杰克·奥唐纳 |
[24:07] | Not true. | 胡扯 |
[24:08] | It’s kind of true. | 其实是有点道理的 |
[24:09] | Not legally true. | 法律上讲不是 |
[24:10] | Liam can be arrested for masturbating? | 利亚姆会不会因为手淫被逮捕 |
[24:12] | No. Listen up. | 不会 听着 |
[24:14] | What is the demarcation age | 在公共场合”自我娱乐” |
[24:15] | where it’s officially inappropriate | 是在几岁的时候 |
[24:17] | to arouse yourself in front of others, | 开始会被视为行为不当呢 |
[24:18] | even if nothing comes out? | 就算没东西射出来 |
[24:19] | Two years old. | 两岁 |
[24:20] | Hey, Gallaghers! | 加拉格们 |
[24:22] | I need focus and cooperation. | 我需要专注与合作 |
[24:24] | Okay, unfortunately Frank has rented out his room | 很不幸 弗兰克把他的房间 |
[24:27] | to a pregnant woman. | 租给了一个孕妇 |
[24:28] | I already told them. | 我跟他们说过了 |
[24:29] | You let her in last night? | 昨晚是你放她进来的吗 |
[24:30] | She let herself in. | 她自己进来的 |
[24:31] | She has a key. | 她有钥匙 |
[24:33] | Besides, she’s from China. | 再说 她从天朝来的 |
[24:34] | They kill extra babies there. | 在天朝超生的孩子会被杀死 |
[24:36] | Liam needs to go back in with you. | 利亚姆得回去跟你住 |
[24:38] | – No! – Debbie. | -没门 -黛比 |
[24:39] | What’s done is done! | 就这么定了 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:47] | For now, Liam’s in the boys’ room with the boys. | 暂时 利亚姆就跟着男孩子们住了 |
[24:50] | – What? – Four guys in one room? | -什么 -4个男孩一间屋 |
[24:51] | Isn’t that a health code violation? | 这违反卫生条例了吧 |
[24:52] | I’ll find Frank and figure this out, | 我会去找弗兰克把事情弄清楚 |
[24:54] | but until then, four in the room. | 在那之前 你们4个一间屋 |
[25:10] | Five hundred. | 五百步 |
[25:13] | Five hun… | 五百… |
[25:15] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[25:16] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[25:17] | It’s 500 more steps. | 我又走了五百步 |
[25:19] | 500 more steps, | 五百步呢 |
[25:21] | sweetie! | 甜心 |
[25:22] | And I get to the “L.” | 我走到了轻轨那儿 |
[25:24] | Honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[25:25] | And I can maybe get my job back | 说不定我能把工作找回来 |
[25:27] | at St. Stephen’s Cafeteria, | 在圣斯蒂芬餐厅 |
[25:29] | sweetie, and go off disability. | 亲爱的 不需要靠残障救济金了 |
[25:31] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[25:33] | Isn’t that exciting? | 这难道不振奋人心吗 |
[25:34] | Do you want to walk with me today? | 今天你要不要跟我一起走 |
[25:36] | Got to work. | 我有活儿要干 |
[25:39] | Those are Eddie’s tools. | 那些是埃迪的工具 |
[25:41] | Yes, they are. | 是的 |
[25:46] | Hello? | 您好 |
[25:48] | Oh. Oh, hi, Fiona. He’s right here. | 菲奥娜 他在这儿呢 |
[25:51] | It’s Fiona. | 是菲奥娜 |
[25:52] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[25:53] | Somebody just dropped off $200 for you. | 有人刚刚付给你两百美元 |
[25:55] | – Said he owed you, and thanks. – Who? | -说是他欠你的 多谢你了 -是谁 |
[25:57] | Unshaven, flannel shirt. | 满脸胡渣 穿法兰绒衬衫 |
[25:59] | What happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[25:59] | – Cauliflower ear. – Tommy Armada? | -耳朵被打开花了 -汤米·阿马达 |
[26:01] | I’m leaving $50 for you on the mantel, | 我在壁炉架给你留了五十块 |
[26:03] | but I’m buying groceries with the rest. | 其他的我拿去买日常用品了 |
[26:04] | That is my money, Fiona! | 那是我的钱 菲奥娜 |
[26:06] | – Bravo. – Give ’em hell, sis. | -干得好 -整死他 姐 |
[26:09] | We’re off to work. | 我们上班去了 |
[26:11] | Sheila, when I’m talking on the phone, | 希拉 我讲电话的时候 |
[26:14] | I can only talk to one person at a time. | 一次只能跟一个人谈话 |
[26:16] | We’ve talked about this. | 等我回来再说 |
[26:18] | Whispering doesn’t help. | 小小声地说也没用 |
[26:23] | The rush is starting! | 孩童总动员开始咯 |
[26:29] | Ever eat a dog? | 你吃过狗肉吗 |
[26:31] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克在哪 |
[26:32] | Chocolate-covered sparrow? | 巧克力脆皮麻雀呢 |
[26:39] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[26:40] | Ask Kung Fu Panda. | 去问功夫熊猫 |
[26:44] | – You tricked me? – You gave somebody | -你骗我的吗 -你把家里钥匙 |
[26:46] | a key to our house? | 给了一个陌生人 |
[26:47] | – Are we gonna get bird flu? – No! | -我们会不会得禽流感 -不会 |
[26:48] | Go watch the kids, please. | 快去看孩子 |
[26:50] | INS raided her maternity hideout. | 移民局端掉了她的待产窝点 |
[26:52] | I was clearing my stomach outside the Alibi. | 我当时正在酒吧门口大吐特吐 |
[26:55] | I found her huddled by the dumpster. | 发现她在垃圾箱旁缩成一团 |
[26:58] | So you dumped her on us. | 那你就把她扔给我们喽 |
[26:58] | We’re giving her a home till the baby is born an American. | 在她生下孩子之前 先让她在这儿住段时间 |
[27:01] | How much she paying you? | 她给了你多少钱 |
[27:02] | Democracy is built, one baby at a time. | 政策就是这样 只能生一个 |
[27:05] | I’m calling the INS right now. | 我要给移民局打电话 |
[27:06] | Give me what’s left of the money. | 快把剩下的钱给我 |
[27:08] | This is a human rights issue! | 这可是关系到人权问题啊 |
[27:10] | Chicago? Immigration and Nationalization Service, please. | 芝加哥吗 请帮我转到移民”国化”局 |
[27:13] | Naturalization. | 移民归化局 |
[27:15] | Naturalization. | 归化局 |
[27:17] | 90 bucks a week. | 一个礼拜90块 |
[27:18] | For bed, rice and… tea. | 包括床位 三餐 还有茶水 |
[27:21] | You know, historically, if I double your lie i get the truth. | 根据以往经验 把你报的数翻倍才是实际数目 |
[27:24] | So she’s already given you $180? | 她已经付给你180了吗 |
[27:26] | A little over $200. | 200多一点 |
[27:28] | Why always the deception stutter-step before the truth? | 为什么每次在我逼出真相前 你都要磨磨叽叽扯个谎 |
[27:31] | Because it extends our quality father-daughter time. | 这样可以加深我们父女两人的感情啊 |
[27:35] | Give me what’s left. | 把剩下的钱给我 |
[27:36] | Let Immigration do its job. | 让移民局来吧 |
[27:38] | You spent all of it? | 你把钱都花了 |
[27:39] | Wrong. Wrong. | 大错 特错 |
[27:45] | 17 dollars? | 就剩17了 |
[27:47] | And change. | 还有点零钱 |
[27:49] | Please just go. | 出去 |
[27:50] | Just leave and go do whatever it is | 你给我滚 哪凉快哪待着去 |
[27:52] | that you do that doesn’t require you being here. | 只要别在这碍眼就成 |
[27:53] | People are in and out of here like it’s a Guatemalan whorehouse. | 这里人进人出 跟危地马拉的妓院没两样 |
[27:57] | I didn’t think you’d notice. | 我猜你也不会注意到的 |
[27:58] | I notice that you’re here. | 我注意到你回来了 |
[28:00] | And the only reason why is that you thought money came in. | 你出现的唯一原因就是以为这儿有钱 |
[28:02] | Do you know what goes on around here when you’re not here? Life. | 你知道这个家没你时是什么样子吗 快乐生活 |
[28:09] | You can stay until the baby’s born, | 孩子出生前你可以待在这儿 |
[28:11] | but you’re helping with the day care. | 但你得帮忙照看这些孩子 |
[28:12] | Get in the kitchen and start filling sippy cups. | 去厨房把孩子们的杯子都添满 |
[28:14] | No English. | 听不懂英语 |
[28:16] | Start filling cups with apple juice, | 去给孩子们的杯子倒满苹果汁 |
[28:18] | or I’ll have you and your commie fetus | 否则 在你会说”西贡”之前 |
[28:19] | deported faster than you can say “Saigon”. | 我就把你和你的共产小崽子都踢出门外 |
[28:23] | Okay, guys, I’m going upstairs to my office. | 好了 小朋友们 我要上楼办公啦 |
[28:27] | Debs and Ethel are in charge. | 现由小黛和艾瑟儿掌管大权 |
[28:28] | Keep away from the pool, or you’ll drown. | 珍爱生命 远离水池 |
[28:32] | – Any spare rooms at Sheila’s? – No. | -希拉家还有空房间吗 -没有 |
[28:35] | We gonna have a brother that looks like Jet Li? | 我们会有个长得像李连杰的弟弟吗 |
[28:37] | I didn’t knock that woman up. | 那女人的肚子不是我搞大的 |
[28:39] | I am giving her sanctuary in a hostile country. | 我只想让她在异国他乡好歹有个避风港 |
[28:41] | Your sister doesn’t get that. | 你老姐根本不懂我的意思 |
[28:43] | And I don’t like the way she talks to me in my own home. | 而且我讨厌她住着我的房子 还在我面前放肆 |
[28:46] | You just got to laugh it off. | 你大可一笑了之 |
[28:47] | I don’t need platitudes from an eight-year-old. | 才8岁的小屁孩少来教训我 |
[28:49] | – I’m ten. – Well, if you want to make it to eleven, | -我10岁了 -如果要想活到11岁的话 |
[28:52] | don’t tell me what to find funny! | 就别我告诉一笑了之 |
[28:55] | And every day you wake up breathing, | 当你每天睁开双眼顺畅呼吸的时候 |
[28:57] | you should be coloring me a thank-you note of gratitude | 你都应该给我画张感谢卡 |
[29:00] | that the half of you that came from me | 感谢你身上那一半我的DNA |
[29:01] | wasn’t spooged on your mother’s neck, | 没有射到你妈脖子上 |
[29:03] | but instead was guided by “Yours truly” to get up inside of her | 鄙人可是射到了她体内 |
[29:06] | to start the life of you. | 才有了你 |
[29:07] | So walk and talk with gratitude, son. | 所以 跟我说话要抱以感恩的心 |
[29:15] | I was just kidding. | 开个玩笑啦 |
[29:17] | Funny, huh? Laugh it off. | 好笑吧 一笑了之吧 |
[29:24] | 15 minutes, Joe. | 15分钟后出发 乔 |
[29:25] | It’s excursion day! | 我们今天出去玩 |
[29:27] | 15 minutes! | 还有15分钟 |
[29:30] | Van leaves in 15! | 我们15分钟后就出发 |
[29:32] | Excursion day! | 出去玩喽 |
[29:34] | 15 minutes! | 还有15分钟 |
[29:36] | Excursion day! Excursion day! | 出去玩喽 出去玩 |
[29:39] | 15 minutes… | 还有15分… |
[29:41] | A little heads-up, guys. | 矮油 干这事提前打招呼哦 |
[29:45] | 15 minutes, Miss Clare. | 15分钟后出发 克莱尔小姐 |
[29:46] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[29:47] | Some driving, some appointments, some shopping. | 开开车 约约会 购购物 |
[29:50] | Oh, thrill a minute. | “兴奋哦” |
[29:51] | I don’t make the schedule, Clare, | 我不负责行程安排 克莱尔 |
[29:53] | I just drive the van. | 我只负责开车 |
[29:54] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[30:19] | You look ridiculous. | 你敢再傻逼一点吗 |
[30:21] | Thought I’d bring my tools by last-minute tweaks. | 我带上工具来帮你收收尾 |
[30:23] | You’re tweaking my nap time. | 收你妹 打扰我睡觉了 |
[30:25] | Come back in two hours. | 两个小时后再来 |
[30:27] | I’m headed to the store. You got a grocery list? | 我正要去商店 你有什么要买的吗 |
[30:30] | I’m all set. | 我什么都不缺 |
[30:31] | How about some ice cream? Snacks? | 冰淇淋怎么样 零食呢 |
[30:35] | What’s the deal, Frank? | 你到底想干嘛 弗兰克 |
[30:37] | The new me, Dottie. | 我洗心革面了 多蒂 |
[30:38] | Just trying to help out, | 我要助人排忧解难 |
[30:39] | change my course, make amends. | 改变人生航向 弥补我的过失 |
[30:41] | You in AA now? | 你加入戒酒互助协会了 |
[30:42] | Oh, God, no. | 神啊 没有 |
[30:44] | But I like everything about AA. | 但我蛮喜欢那儿的 |
[30:46] | Except the “No alcohol” part. | 除了”禁止喝酒”那部分 |
[30:54] | Thanks for fixing my toilet. | 谢谢你为我修好马桶 |
[30:57] | Sure, I can’t get you some pop? | 客气啥 不想来瓶汽水吗 |
[30:59] | Frank, | 弗兰克 |
[31:00] | my heart muscles are decomposing as we speak. | 我们聊天这会工夫 我的心肌就在分解 |
[31:03] | You want to pump up my triglycerides? | 你想让我的甘油三酯升高吗 |
[31:09] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:11] | I could use some Cool Ranch Doritos and some Zantac. | 给我买点多力多滋和胃溃疡药 |
[31:16] | Like whiskey and a chaser, eh? | 就像威士忌和淡饮料 |
[31:40] | Get your change purses out. | 拿好你的零钱包 |
[31:42] | First stop: Dollar Tree! | 第一站 美元树[一元店] |
[31:59] | So, I’m bringing your drawings to the old folks tonight. | 今晚 我会把你们的画带到养老院去 |
[32:02] | They loved your ones from last week. | 老人们很喜欢你们上周画的画 |
[32:04] | But this week’s assignment is anything other than rainbows. | 本周的作业是 除了彩虹画什么都行 |
[32:07] | They’re sick of rainbows. | 他们看彩虹已经看到吐了 |
[32:09] | And when they get sick, they die. | 再吐 就会死掉 |
[32:37] | Hey, Ian, bring me up a cheese sandwich. | 伊恩 给我拿个乳酪三明治上来 |
[32:39] | – Cheddar with a lot of mustard. – Got it. | -切达乳酪 多放芥末 -好的 |
[32:41] | And tell Mickey if that one pack of gum goes missing, he’s gone. | 告诉米奇 一条口香糖不见就要他好死 |
[32:44] | Oh, and tell your good humor buddies | 再告诉你逗趣的哥们 |
[32:45] | that I’m keeping tabs on how many cases they’re moving, | 我正在监视他们的一举一动 |
[32:47] | so don’t get cute. | 别跟我耍小聪明 |
[32:48] | I know my inventory. | 东西多少我都有数 |
[32:50] | All right, we’re taking six cases of beer, Linda. | 我们拿了六箱啤酒 琳达 |
[32:52] | You two can put that back, | 你俩快把东西放回去 |
[32:53] | or I can crack your skulls on the pavement. | 不然老子让你们满地找牙 |
[32:57] | Can you and, uh, “Sergeant Slaughter” over here | 伊恩 还有这位”虐杀小队长” |
[33:00] | help me out with some cases of pop? | 能过来搭把手搬几箱啤酒吗 |
[33:01] | Yep. | 没问题 |
[33:03] | Hey, you want me to get you some blow? | 兄弟 想来点给力的吗 |
[33:05] | Uppers? Downers? Special K? | 兴奋剂 镇定剂 克他命什么的 |
[33:07] | Uh, you know, thanks, Mickey, | 谢了 米奇 |
[33:09] | but, um, we’re keeping it pretty old school– | 我们目前还是走保守路线 |
[33:11] | you know, beer, joints, cigarettes, that kind of thing. | 什么啤酒啊 大麻卷 香烟之类的 |
[33:13] | No one under 14. | 不卖给14岁以下的 |
[33:15] | That’s giving up a big market. | 放弃了很大一块市场啊 |
[33:16] | Keeps my conscience clean. | 没办法 免得遭天谴 |
[33:19] | Hey, Ian, can you have Linda order some more of those rocket pops? | 伊恩 你能让琳达再多进些火箭汽水吗 |
[33:23] | They’re moving well. | 这玩意卖得很好 |
[33:24] | And, um, keep it up with those geometry theorems, all right? | 还有 那几条几何定理再琢磨琢磨 |
[33:28] | – We’ll hit ’em tomorrow. – Will do. | -咱明天再讨论 -没问题 |
[33:34] | Geometry theorems? | 几何定理 |
[33:35] | For the army? | 参军用得上吗 |
[33:37] | Artilleries, mortars, bomb trajectories. | 射击学 迫击炮 炮弹轨道 |
[33:39] | It’s all geometry. | 都得用到几何 |
[33:41] | I mean, it’s confusing at first, but… | 开始看得云里雾里的 不过 |
[33:43] | put in enough hours, you study hard, you can learn anything. | 花些功夫仔细琢磨下 没什么学不会的 |
[33:46] | So not true. | 骗鬼去吧你 |
[33:48] | Sometimes effort does not enhance ability. | 付出可不一定有回报 |
[33:51] | Study if you must, | 想读书没人拦着你 |
[33:53] | but if it don’t stick, move on, | 但如果读不出个名堂 还是放弃为妙 |
[33:56] | focus on something you’re good at. | 找些自己擅长的活计干 |
[33:59] | Put this on Dottie Coronis’s account. | 把这些记在多蒂·柯洛尼斯的账上 |
[34:02] | We don’t have accounts, Frank. | 我们这儿不赊账 弗兰克 |
[34:04] | I’m just the errand boy– gave my last cash to Fiona. | 我就是个跑腿的 私房钱都给菲奥娜了 |
[34:07] | Dottie’s dying– you know where her house is. | 多蒂快咽气了 你不是知道她住哪儿吗 |
[34:09] | $19.06. | 19美元6美分 |
[34:11] | She’s in trouble. She’s gonna die next week. | 她快不行了 搞不好都撑不过下礼拜 |
[34:13] | When that happens, take it out of her estate. | 到时候你们再从她的遗产里扣不行吗 |
[34:16] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[34:17] | Why don’t you check your pockets again. | 再好好摸摸口袋怎么样 |
[34:19] | Maybe you overlooked something. | 说不定你刚才没摸到呢 |
[34:21] | You work here now? | 你在这儿干活 |
[34:22] | Trial basis. | 还在试用期 |
[34:28] | You know what, Mick? | 你猜怎么着 米奇 |
[34:29] | You may… be… | 还真被你… |
[34:31] | Look at that. | 说对了 |
[34:33] | That should cover it. | 这些应该够了吧 |
[34:35] | Hey, have a great sabbatical from your incarceration. | 出狱这几天你就尽情得瑟吧 |
[34:41] | That the kind of leadership you plan on bringing to the army? | 你是想把这种”领导能力”带到军队去吗 |
[34:46] | Said last night’s bottom. | 昨晚的”饥渴受”好意思说我 |
[34:47] | Whatever. Liking what I like don’t make me a bitch. | 随你 我喜欢做小受又不代表我是婊子 |
[34:52] | Can you turn on the AC, please? | 能把空调打开吗 |
[34:53] | It’s on full-blast, hon. | 已经开到最大了呢亲 |
[34:55] | I’m chilly. | 好冷啊 |
[34:56] | CVS! I’ve got coupon packets. Who needs one? | 药店到了 我有优惠券哦 谁想要啊 |
[35:01] | Clare? | 克莱尔 |
[35:02] | Oh, chock-full of paper towels, thanks. | 当纸巾用还差不多 谢了 |
[35:06] | Why’d you even come on this excursion | 既然我们的行程你都不感兴趣 |
[35:07] | if you don’t want to do any of the things we’re doing? | 干嘛还和我们一起出来 |
[35:09] | Well, beats watching Judge Judy | 总比我宅在屋里看《乔迪法官》 |
[35:11] | and waiting for my brain to collapse in on itself. | 等着大脑萎缩要强得多 |
[35:25] | Shot of maker’s mark, Kate. | 波本威士忌 凯特 |
[35:33] | You and I had a good thing once, didn’t we? | 你我曾比翼双飞 有这么回事吧 |
[35:36] | We did not. | 没有 |
[35:37] | I always liked you. | 我以前一直挺喜欢你的 |
[35:38] | You were fun. | 你那时候特逗 |
[35:40] | What happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[35:41] | I stopped drinking. | 我戒酒了 |
[35:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:44] | I kept waking up next to you. | 因为我总是在你身边醒来 |
[35:47] | Better hit me again. | 再给我来一杯 |
[35:53] | Antoine told us what you did. | 安东跟大家说了你干的好事 |
[35:55] | I brought a hungry, sick friend her dinner. | 我不过是给生病的朋友饥中送餐 |
[35:58] | It is amazing how low you’re willing to go. | 你无下限的手段 真是让人惊奇 |
[36:01] | Did you lecture Antoine about getting loaded | 你难道没教训安东 他自己吃饱了 |
[36:03] | while Dottie starved herself waiting for him? | 而多蒂却在家饿得要死 |
[36:05] | You actually went over there? | 你还真去她家了 |
[36:07] | Feed the hungry, tend to the sick. | 喂饱饿妞 照顾病号 |
[36:09] | I’m walking the walk. | 老子我说到做到 |
[36:11] | She’s gonna die soon. Wh-what are you after? | 她没几天活头了 你到底图她什么 |
[36:13] | Her home? Her pension? | 房子 还是养老金 |
[36:15] | I may love her. | 我可能爱上她了 |
[36:17] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[36:21] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[36:30] | “And so the pizza decides to go look for his friends.” | 于是小批萨决定去寻找他的朋友 |
[36:33] | “The end.” | 讲完了 |
[36:37] | Who wants a bonus story? | 谁还想听故事 |
[36:39] | Me! | 我 |
[36:41] | This is called | 故事叫做 |
[36:41] | “Fiona’s thoughts, sophomore year, 2006.” | 菲奥娜不能说的秘密 高二 2006 |
[36:46] | Flirted with Craig Heisner today. | 我今天跟克雷格·海斯纳调情了 |
[36:48] | His ass looked great in his jeans. | 他牛仔裤下的小屁屁看起来好销魂 |
[36:50] | I bet he could really pick me up and throw me around. | 我打赌 他肯定能抱起我转上几圈 |
[36:53] | I thought about him doing me the rest of the day. | 我一整天都在幻想着他干得我死去活来 |
[36:56] | Craig Heisner, | 克雷格·海斯纳 |
[36:57] | Craig Heisner, | 克雷格·海斯纳 |
[36:58] | Craig Heisner. | 克雷格·海斯纳 |
[36:59] | Part of me wishes I saved my virginity | 我忍不住想 要是我还没失贞该有多好 |
[37:02] | so Craig Heisner could be the one who pop my… | 那样的话克雷格·海斯纳就可以得到我的初 |
[37:03] | Story time’s over, kids. | 故事到此为止 孩子们 |
[37:05] | Who wants to go outside and blow bubbles? | 谁想去外面吹泡泡 |
[37:07] | – Me! – Okay! | -我 -我们走 |
[37:08] | Come on, everybody. Come on. | 来 我们走 |
[37:12] | You still want to blow Craig Heisner? | 你现在还想给克雷格·海斯纳吹萧吗 |
[37:14] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[37:15] | Under the stairs. | 楼梯底下 |
[37:16] | Why is your mattress down here? | 你的床垫为什么在这儿 |
[37:17] | Need a place to sleep. | 我总得找个地方睡觉吧 |
[37:18] | You have a place to sleep. | 你不是有房间吗 |
[37:20] | Take it back upstairs. | 把它搬回楼上去 |
[37:21] | And when you find something that isn’t yours, | 以后凡是捡到别人的东西 |
[37:23] | keep it that way. | 一律保持原样 |
[37:26] | Carl. Where are you going? | 卡尔 你去哪儿 |
[37:32] | Got some hard candies. | 我买了些水果硬糖 |
[37:35] | Some lemon, and some cherry… | 柠檬味的 樱桃味的 |
[37:37] | My bag is almost full, Veronica. | 我的袋子都满了 维罗妮卡 |
[37:39] | Good, Denise. Did you get some good stuff? | 好样的丹尼丝 你都买什么好东西了 |
[37:42] | No. My pee bag. | 我是说我的尿袋满了 |
[37:45] | Yeah, okay. I’ll change it out at the next stop. | 好吧 下站停车时我就给你换 |
[37:50] | Can’t you take us to the movies | 你就不能带我们去看看电影吗 |
[37:52] | or bowling… or an Indian casino? | 或者去打打保龄 混混印第安赌场 |
[37:57] | Foot clinic! | 足疗所 |
[37:58] | Who needs help walking in? | 有没有需要我扶着进去的 |
[38:15] | I know you were just trying to be funny, | 我知道你刚才只是想逗个乐子 |
[38:18] | but privacy’s important. | 但个人隐私很重要 |
[38:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:23] | I need my own room, too. | 我也需要自己的房间 |
[38:24] | Privacy’s important. | 个人隐私很重要 |
[38:30] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[38:31] | How about we spruce up the van for you for a week or two? | 要不把货车清理干净 给你住一两个星期 |
[38:34] | – Like camping? – Without a tent. | -像野营那样 -没有帐篷哦 |
[38:37] | Awesome! | 超赞 |
[38:51] | Veronica, | 维罗妮卡 |
[38:52] | please, couldn’t we walk around the park? | 拜托 我们不能在公园里转转吗 |
[38:56] | They only pay me to be upbeat and on time. | 我只收了活跃气氛和准时接送的钱 |
[38:58] | We’re stopped in traffic. | 现在堵车呢 |
[39:01] | Let us touch some grass before we drop dead. | 让我们在断气之前再感受一下绿意吧 |
[39:04] | But they put out cookies at 4:00 back at the home. | 可是再不回去就要错过4点的饼干了 |
[39:08] | I will buy you a case of cookies, Denise! | 我给你买一箱行不行 丹尼丝 |
[39:13] | So now I’m the jerk. | 我倒成起刺儿的了 |
[39:15] | Oh, just for once let us go off schedule | 拜托 就这一次 打破下常规 |
[39:18] | and excursion somewhere worth excursioning to. | 让我们在值得游玩的地方玩一会 |
[39:21] | It is a great day for a walk. | 今天天气很适合散步嘛 |
[39:23] | – We could make snow angels! – Sure! | -我们可以堆个雪天使 -当然 |
[39:28] | Ten minutes. | 就10分钟 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | God loves you. | 上帝爱你 |
[39:32] | Yeah, if that were true, | 他要是爱我 |
[39:33] | he’d have made me white and rich. | 就会把我造成白富美 |
[39:46] | They were out of the Cool Ranch. | 多力多滋卖光了 |
[39:48] | I think it’s the heat. | 估计是天热的 |
[39:49] | People will go anywhere for relief, huh? | 人们为了凉爽一下 什么都愿尝试 |
[39:53] | “Refrigerator vents need dusting and vacuuming.” | 冰箱通风孔需要除尘 |
[39:56] | “Clean gutters.” | 清理排水沟 |
[39:58] | “Remove hornet’s nest in garage.” | 把车库里的马蜂窝弄走 |
[40:00] | “Scrape windows and repaint them.” | 把窗框刮干净 重漆一遍 |
[40:01] | – “Remove wallpaper.” – Big list. | -撕掉墙纸 -活还真多 |
[40:04] | You can always just leave. | 不干就走人 |
[40:05] | No, no. | 不 我干 |
[40:07] | It’s always good to have some tasks. | 有活干总是好的 |
[40:11] | I brought you some bubble bath. | 我给你买了瓶泡泡浴液 |
[40:13] | I know the upstairs bathroom was out of commission for a while, | 我知道楼上的浴室已经很久没用了 |
[40:17] | and a nice bath might be, you know, very relaxing. | 怡人的泡泡浴可以 舒筋解乏 |
[40:22] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[40:24] | It’s a bit early, isn’t it? | 现在说这个太早了吧 |
[40:26] | Nobody ever asks me to go to bed before 2:30 in the morning. | 还没有人在凌晨两点半以前喊我睡觉呢 |
[40:28] | Dottie. | 多蒂 |
[40:29] | I know everyone calls me Butterface. | 我知道大家都管我叫丑逼女 |
[40:31] | Nothing I can do about it. | 我有什么办法 |
[40:33] | Not now, anyway. | 只少现在没办法 |
[40:34] | Let me draw you a bath. | 我去给你放洗澡水 |
[40:36] | You’re not getting in with me. | 别想和我泡鸳鸯浴 |
[40:39] | How is it that you and I both spent so much time at the Alibi, | 你我二人同在艾莱柏酒吧混这么久 |
[40:44] | but we never hooked up? | 怎么就没勾搭过呢 |
[40:46] | Only good thing about being a female butterface is | 作为丑逼女 唯一的好处就是 |
[40:49] | I actually get better looking to men as the night goes on. | 夜一深 男人们就会忽略我的脸蛋 |
[40:52] | Whereas you… | 至于你嘛… |
[40:57] | Whereas I what? | 至于我什么 |
[40:59] | W-wait. | 慢着 |
[41:01] | Am I the male butterface? | 你是说 我是丑逼男吗 |
[41:07] | Yay, Harry! Yay! | 好耶 哈利 好耶 |
[41:09] | Go, Harry, go! | 加油 哈利 加油 |
[41:10] | Yay, Harry! | 好耶 哈利 |
[41:12] | That Harry still has it, eh? | 哈利的魅力不减当年嘛 |
[41:13] | Oh, I like Harry. | 我喜欢哈利 |
[41:17] | I like Bruce, too. | 我也喜欢布鲁斯 |
[41:20] | And Tony. | 还有托尼 |
[41:37] | There you go. Thank you. | 请拿好 谢谢惠顾 |
[41:39] | We are crushing it. | 今天赚大发了 |
[41:41] | Nothing pays like hipsters, minors and the elderly. | 时髦客 未成年 老不死 这些人的钱最好赚 |
[41:43] | V, you got to start bringing those geezers around every day. | 小维 你带这帮老骨头们每天来这转一圈 |
[41:45] | They love their sugar. | 他们超爱吃糖 |
[41:46] | Shit. Denise needs her insulin shot. | 操 丹尼丝该注射胰岛素了 |
[41:49] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[41:50] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[41:51] | – Bye, Lip. – Byebye. | -拜 利普 -拜拜 |
[41:54] | – What you got? – About 50. | -你那有多少 -50左右吧 |
[41:59] | If a chick, you know, she’s taking it slow with a guy, | 如果女生对她的男人迟迟没有表示 |
[42:02] | not sleeping with him, what do you think that means? | 也不和他上床 这是个什么意思 |
[42:05] | Means you’re not getting laid. | 意思是你没得操了 |
[42:06] | All right, Timmy, look, this is your third one. | 提米 听着 这已经是第三听了 |
[42:08] | That’s it for today, okay? | 今天不能再买了 知道吗 |
[42:09] | Don’t come back unless it’s to buy pot. | 别再来了 买大麻另说 |
[42:13] | Got to watch out for the chicks that don’t sleep with you, man. | 不跟你上床的妞儿你可得小心点 |
[42:15] | You know what it means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[42:17] | Means they like you. | 意味着她们喜欢你 |
[42:18] | Like “like you” like you. | 真心喜欢你 |
[42:19] | Like “love you” like you. | 挖心挖肺地喜欢你 |
[42:21] | And they keep, you know, holding back because they’re so into you. | 她们之所以忍住 是因为她们动了真情 |
[42:24] | But they’re also waiting for you | 但同时 她们也在等待 |
[42:26] | to finally grasp how awesome they are | 你去发现她们的美好 |
[42:28] | so when you do end up having sex for the first time, | 这样 当你们第一次上过床时 |
[42:29] | you’re, you know, making love or some shit. | 你就会觉得那是做爱 而不是交配 |
[42:33] | Oh, and the experience– | 分享下我的经验 |
[42:35] | It’s because, you know, | 其实是因为… |
[42:35] | you’ve been waiting so long for a little action, | 为了这令人心痒的嘿咻 你已久候多时 |
[42:38] | that when you do have sex, | 一旦烈火烧上干柴 |
[42:39] | it’s some otherworldly connected thing, | 你们将体会前所未有的云雨润泽 |
[42:41] | which makes you think | 这会让你觉得 |
[42:43] | that you can be in a long haul kind of commitment. | 你会为这段感情负起责任 |
[42:45] | Two buds and a spliff, please. | 两根卷烟 一根大麻 谢谢 |
[42:47] | – How old are you? – 15. | -你多大了 -15岁 |
[42:49] | Here’s four fives. Keep the change. | 给你20元 不用找了 |
[42:50] | Raise your arms. | 举下胳膊 |
[42:52] | Come back when you grow some hair in your pits. | 腋下长毛了再来买吧 |
[42:54] | I shave. | 我把毛剃了 |
[42:55] | Get out of here! | 快点走 |
[42:57] | Chicks that hang out with you and don’t sleep with you, | 为什么这妞只跟你约会却不跟你上床 |
[43:01] | run the other way, dude, | 动脑想一想 爷们 |
[43:03] | ’cause she’s ready to stop playing and settle down. | 因为她已经收心 打算和你共度余生 |
[43:13] | All right, everyone, party time is over! | 好了 各位 派对结束了 |
[43:15] | Let’s go! | 回家吧 |
[43:20] | Let’s go, let’s go! Come on, Miss Clare! | 走了走了 快点 克莱尔小姐 |
[43:23] | Come on, Clare. | 快走 克莱尔 |
[43:24] | I got you. | 我来帮你 |
[43:25] | Wasn’t that fun? | 过瘾了吗 |
[43:26] | Harry, come on! | 哈利 快跟上啊 |
[43:34] | I knocked in two runs. | 我跑上了二垒 |
[43:36] | You were sensational, Tony. | 你太给力了 托尼 |
[43:39] | Harry. | 我是哈利 |
[43:40] | I’m hurrying. | 我已经很快了 |
[43:41] | – Veronica, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -维罗妮卡 谢谢你 -不用谢 |
[43:44] | How about next week, we, uh, | 下个礼拜能不能 |
[43:46] | we go on one of those booze cruise things. | 来个”舷端把盏一日游” |
[43:49] | Uh, on the lake at sunset. | 就在夕阳犹照的湖面 |
[43:52] | That costs money, Clare. | 那可得花钱啊 克莱尔 |
[43:53] | Money most people here don’t have. | 这儿的人大部分都没钱 |
[44:00] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[44:02] | Call 911. | 快打911 |
[44:38] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[44:40] | Roger that. | 好啦好啦 |
[45:00] | Veronica? | 维罗妮卡 |
[45:02] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[45:04] | I brought some artwork from the kids for Ginger and Harry. | 我给金吉和哈利带了几幅孩子们画的画 |
[45:12] | – Did she… – My grandson Paul has died. | -她该不会… -我孙子保罗死了 |
[45:16] | It’s, uh, it’s Harry, Debs. | 哈利死了 小黛 |
[45:25] | Veronica. | 维罗妮卡 |
[45:30] | Sell this for me. | 帮我把这个卖掉吧 |
[45:32] | And then I’m taking everyone to the Indian casino. | 然后用这钱带我们所有人去印第安赌场 |
[45:56] | Ooh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:59] | You went to high school with this Craig Heisner? | 你和克雷格·海斯纳是高中同学吗 |
[46:03] | He’s hot. You should poke him. | 他可真帅 你应该跟他打招呼[“插”] |
[46:05] | Fuck Facebook. | 去他妈的Facebook |
[46:06] | I’ll poke him for you, if you want. | 如果你想 我可以替你跟他打 |
[46:09] | – What are you doing? – Sending him a message. | -你在干嘛 -给他发信息啊 |
[46:11] | Don’t! | 别 |
[46:12] | Did. Sent him your number. | 发完了 你的号码已经过去了 |
[46:14] | What’s the opposite of “Thank you”? | “谢谢”的反义词是什么 |
[46:15] | Hey, guys! | 这儿呢 |
[46:19] | – I can get laid on my own. – He’s cute, huh? | -我自己可以找到男人的 -他帅不帅 |
[46:22] | Richard, hi! | 理查德 |
[46:23] | – Hey. Good to see you. – You, too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[46:25] | Fiona, this is Richard, | 菲奥娜 这位就是理查德 |
[46:27] | who you wanted to meet. | 你不是想见见吗 |
[46:28] | Hi, Richard. | 你好 理查德 |
[46:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:30] | Shall we begin with some appletinis? | 来点儿苹果马提尼吧 |
[46:33] | I’ll put the order in right now. | 我这就去下单 |
[46:41] | Want to watch the lotto numbers? | 想看乐透吗 |
[46:45] | That’s enough of a visit for today. | 今天你可以回去了 |
[46:49] | Finish the list tomorrow. | 明天再来把剩下的活干完 |
[46:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[46:58] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[47:03] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[47:04] | How is it that I never had this? | 我怎么就没和你干一炮呢 |
[47:06] | Stop. | 快停下 |
[47:07] | Two drunken ships passing in a harbor swill hole. | 两个醉鬼一直擦身而过呗 |
[47:11] | We’ll make up for lost time. | 我们可以弥补一下错过的曾经 |
[47:15] | Frank, I can’t have sex. | 弗兰克 我不能做爱 |
[47:18] | Okay? | 明白不 |
[47:20] | I’m not thrilled about it. | 不是我不渴望 |
[47:21] | The one thing I’m good at, I can’t do. | 我唯一擅长的事却不能做 |
[47:24] | We’ll go slowly. | 我们慢慢来 |
[47:25] | Oh, I don’t know “slow”. | 我无法”慢慢来” |
[47:26] | I’ll teach you. | 我会教你的 |
[47:27] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[47:28] | I haven’t exactly lived a life of restraint. | 我之前从没过过禁欲的生活 |
[47:31] | I can’t push it while I’m waiting for my transplant. | 我在等待移植器官 在此期间我不能激动 |
[47:34] | If my BP goes above 120/80, | 如果我的血压超过120/80的话 |
[47:37] | my heart explodes. | 我的心脏就会爆炸 |
[47:39] | Don’t you get it? | 你明白了吗 |
[47:41] | If we fuck, I die. | 如果干逼 我就会死 |
[47:53] | Hey, Gary. | 等等 加里 |
[47:55] | See you tomorrow. Thanks. | 明天见 谢了 |
[48:02] | You had no interest in my showing up tonight, did you? | 我今天来 你一点兴趣都没有 是吧 |
[48:05] | What’d she tell you? | 她都跟你说什么了 |
[48:06] | Uh, that you, uh, saw a photo and couldn’t wait to meet me. | 她说 你看了我的照片就等不及要见我了 |
[48:10] | I saw no photo. | 我可没看见什么照片 |
[48:12] | She has no photo. | 她也没有我的照片 |
[48:15] | So, why’d you come? | 那你还来干吗 |
[48:16] | Well, my company does about | 大卫的公司和我的公司 |
[48:17] | $250 million worth of business with David’s company. | 正在谈一单两亿五千万美元的生意 |
[48:20] | And he’s fond of Jasmine. | 他又对茉莉那么着迷 |
[48:22] | I didn’t want to be the one to upset the concubine. | 我可不想伤了二奶的面子 |
[48:26] | So how much longer do you think we need to keep talking to each other | 那你觉得我们还要聊上多久 |
[48:29] | to make it seem like we really gave it a shot? | 才会让他们相信我们两个有戏呢 |
[48:32] | I don’t know, two or three more minutes. | 不知道 再聊个两到三分钟吧 |
[48:33] | Tops. | 撑死了 |
[48:36] | You want to see a photo of me now? | 你现在想看看我的照片吗 |
[48:38] | I’m good. | 无所谓 |
[48:40] | Fully decent. It’s me in grade school, | 看我多气派 这是小学时的我 |
[48:42] | after I lost my first tooth. | 那时我刚掉了第一颗牙 |
[48:44] | That style is coming back. | 这种头型又要流行了 |
[48:46] | Did it ever arrive? | 这头型流行过吗 |
[48:48] | With the Iroquois. | 易洛魁人留过的 |
[48:49] | And, uh, punk rock. | 也是朋克摇滚主打款 |
[48:54] | So, how does this arrangement work? | 我们之间会如何发展呢 |
[48:57] | I dress pretty, hang on your arm, | 我打扮得楚楚动人 挽上你的手臂 |
[49:00] | we have sex a couple times a month, | 然后一个月做上几次爱 |
[49:02] | then you give me credit cards | 再然后 你给我几张信用卡 |
[49:05] | to buy shit that I like but don’t need? | 好让我买一些喜欢但不需要的废物吗 |
[49:06] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[49:09] | I’m just here ’cause I was invited. | 我来这儿只是因为我被邀请了 |
[49:11] | I don’t make it a habit of hanging around women | 对我没兴趣的女人 |
[49:13] | that don’t have any interest in being with me. | 我也没兴趣泡 |
[49:16] | You think you always know? | 你以为你什么都懂吗 |
[49:18] | Well, how does anybody know anything? | 谁又是百科全书呢 |
[49:20] | I mean, if I’m not laughing and the woman’s not laughing, | 如果我不笑 对面的女人也不笑 |
[49:23] | that’s a good sign that it’s not working. | 这就说明我们之间不来电 |
[49:25] | But if we’re both smiling? | 但如果我们相顾微笑呢 |
[49:27] | There are worse ways to spend an evening. | 有很多更糟的方式去度过一晚 |
[49:30] | You’re not married? | 你没结婚吗 |
[49:31] | What do you got against married guys? | 为什么那么针对已婚人士 |
[49:33] | I’m not into liars. | 我不喜欢骗子 |
[49:35] | Well, they’re not lying to you. | 他们又没骗你 |
[49:40] | Night, Richard. | 晚安 理查德 |
[49:43] | You should go get that Mohawk. | 你可以试试莫霍克式发型 |
[49:44] | Could restart the trend. | 估计能掀起另一轮风潮 |
[49:48] | Nice to meet you, Fiona. | 很高兴见到你 菲奥娜 |
[51:28] | Fuck! | 操 |