时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here’s what you missed on Shameless last week: | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:04] | a whole lot of shit happened. | 发生了一堆烂事 |
[00:06] | Where were you? | 你们死哪儿去了 |
[00:07] | Think she’ll come out today? | 你觉得她今天会出来吗 |
[00:08] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[00:09] | Airplane wheel missed her by an inch. | 飞机轮差一点就砸到她了 |
[00:12] | They found Eddie. | 他们找到埃迪了 |
[00:13] | At the bottom of Lake Michigan. | 在密歇根湖湖底 |
[00:15] | Babe? Your dad’s dead. | 宝贝儿 你爸死了 |
[00:16] | Nice try, but that doesn’t turn me on anymore. | 这招不错嘛 可是再激不起我半点性趣 |
[00:20] | This is a West Point application. | 这是西点军校的入学申请 |
[00:21] | I wanted to deliver it personally. Is Lip home? | 我想交给他本人 利普在家吗 |
[00:24] | What, McNally brought this for you? | 怎么 是麦克奈利给你的吗 |
[00:25] | Not me. Congratulations. | 不是给我的 恭喜了 |
[00:27] | Malik? | 马利克 |
[00:28] | We’re having a play date. | 我们要来个亲子约会 |
[00:29] | Sounds more like a date-date. | 怎么听起来更像是情人约会 |
[00:30] | I hope someone takes care of him. | 我希望能有个人好好照顾克莱德 |
[00:32] | – Don’t you think Clyde deserves that? – Oh, for sure. | -你不觉得他该受到照顾吗 -当然了 |
[00:35] | You Clyde? Ethel says hi. | 你是克莱德吗 艾瑟儿问你好 |
[00:38] | – Karen’s pregnant. – That’s the Gallagher sperm. | -凯伦怀孕了 -那就是加拉格家的种啊 |
[00:40] | Do the right thing. Split. | 做出正确的选择 和她分开 |
[00:42] | – Kids need a father. – Jody and I got hitched. | -孩子需要父亲 -我和乔迪要结婚了 |
[00:45] | – I want to know whose it is. – The kid. Jody’s the father. | -我想知道孩子是谁的 -乔迪的 |
[00:47] | – I’m not my dad. – Get out. | -我跟我爸不一样 -滚 |
[00:48] | You hear me? I’m not my fucking dad! | 听着没 我不像我那不靠谱的爸 |
[00:54] | You look great, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你今天很漂亮 |
[02:14] | You had late pick-ups on Monday and Thursday. | 周一和周四 孩子你接晚了 |
[02:17] | That’s an extra $16. | 你得补交16美元 |
[02:19] | I wasn’t that late. | 我也没晚多少啊 |
[02:21] | Fiona would charge you $20. | 菲奥娜会收你20的 |
[02:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[02:31] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[02:33] | It’s a wonder I got here in one piece. | 没丢胳膊少腿儿 真是个奇迹 |
[02:42] | You’re looking for the Sunshine Adult Day Care. | 你是要找阳光老年日托所吗 |
[02:44] | It’s up at the church. | 往前走 教堂那儿 |
[02:46] | Honey, only time I want to go to church | 小心肝儿 我只有一个时候会想去教堂 |
[02:48] | is when I feel like getting molested. | 就是当我想被玩弄调戏的时候 |
[02:51] | What do you want? A tip? | 你眼巴巴的瞅什么 要小费吗 |
[02:56] | Who are you two supposed to be? | 你们两个都是谁啊 |
[02:58] | I’m Ethel, and this is Jonah, my son. | 我是艾瑟儿 这是我儿子乔纳 |
[03:01] | You look a little crispy to be Liam. | 你黑人特征太显著 应该不是利亚姆 |
[03:03] | Oh, I’m Malik. | 我是马利克 |
[03:04] | Malik? Jesus. | 马利克 我的妈呀 |
[03:05] | Enough with the fake African spice rack crap. | 听着就像是赝品非洲调味架 |
[03:09] | A little advice? | 给你点建议 |
[03:10] | Some people are racist. | 总有人歧视黑人 |
[03:12] | You want to get ahead in the world? | 你想成为人上人吗 |
[03:13] | Change your name so people don’t know you’re black. | 换个名字吧 那样就没人知道你是黑人了 |
[03:17] | – Honey, is that hot water heater working? – Yeah. | -心肝儿 热水器还好使吗 -嗯 |
[03:21] | Get me a towel. I gotta have a bath. | 去给我整条毛巾 我得洗个澡 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 冒昧地问一句 您是哪位 |
[03:26] | I’m your grandmother, sweetheart. | 我是你亲奶奶 小心肝 |
[03:32] | You Carl? | 你是卡尔吗 |
[03:34] | Get me a crowbar and a hammer. | 去给我拿撬棍和锤子 |
[03:46] | I’ve got to run an errand. | 我去办点事 |
[03:48] | So… uh, lock the door, | 宝贝儿 锁好门 |
[03:52] | and don’t answer for anybody, okay? | 谁敲也别开 好吗 |
[04:02] | If we were together for 100 years, | 如果我们要在一起100年 |
[04:04] | I would never learn Portuguese. | 我也不会学葡语 |
[04:10] | Why are we bashing a hole in the wall? | 干嘛把好好的墙凿个洞 |
[04:12] | We’re remodeling. Where’s the rest of the litter? | 改造改造 那几个小兔崽子呢 |
[04:15] | Ian’s at work, | 伊恩在打工 |
[04:16] | we haven’t seen Lip for days, | 利普已经几天没露面了 |
[04:18] | Liam’s down in day care, | 利亚姆在楼下托儿所 |
[04:20] | and Fiona’s probably trying to sleep. | 菲奥娜大概刚刚躺下 |
[04:22] | She works nights. | 她上夜班 |
[04:23] | What about Frank? | 弗兰克呢 |
[04:24] | Doesn’t live here anymore. | 他不住这儿了 |
[04:26] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[04:27] | Now, out of the way. | 行了 别挡着 |
[04:38] | – What’s that? – What’s it look like? | -那是什么 -你看着像什么 |
[04:40] | – A finger. – Ew. | -手指 -真恶心 |
[04:46] | You can touch it, but never put your finger on the trigger | 你可以摸摸枪身 但别碰扳机 |
[04:49] | unless you’re going to shoot someone. | 除非你想射杀某人 |
[04:51] | You like secrets? | 你们喜欢秘密吗 |
[04:53] | So do I. Hold out your hands. | 我也喜欢 伸出手来 |
[05:00] | Our little secret, all right? | 祖孙三人的秘密 明白吗 |
[05:03] | There are important decisions to be made. | 我们需要做出重大决定 |
[05:04] | This much money comes with great responsibility. | 那笔钱承载着重大的责任 |
[05:07] | Frank… can you run downstairs | 弗兰克 你能到楼下去 |
[05:08] | – and ask Jody for the paprika? – Investments, trusts, | -向乔迪要些红辣椒吗 -投资 信托 |
[05:11] | – tax evasion, liquidity. – Frank. | -逃税漏税 流动资金 -弗兰克 |
[05:13] | As soon as Eddie’s insurance claim is settled | 埃迪的保险索赔一旦确定 |
[05:16] | and that check comes, we’re gonna have to make some… | 支票一来 我们就要… |
[05:17] | – Frank. – What? | -弗兰克 -干嘛 |
[05:20] | I can’t let you be in charge of Eddie’s insurance money, | 我不能把埃迪的保险赔付金交给你 |
[05:24] | sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[05:27] | You’re an alcoholic. | 你忘了自己酗酒成性吗 |
[05:30] | – I wasn’t talking about me. – Okay. | -我指的人可不是我 -好吧 |
[05:33] | – Did you think I meant me? – No. | -你以为我是在说我自己吗 -不是 |
[05:35] | We need a highly experienced professional. | 我们需要经验丰富的专业人员 |
[05:39] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[05:40] | And just for the record, | 还有一点我不得不说 |
[05:41] | many great men have been well lubricated. | 很多伟人都是酒鬼呢 |
[05:43] | Henry Ford. Scott Fitzgerald. David Hasselhoff. | 亨利·福特 斯科特·菲茨杰拉德 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[05:47] | They all kept a bottle close. | 他们都酒不离手 |
[05:49] | – Mom! – Beethoven’s Fifth. | -妈 -贝多芬的《命运交响曲》 |
[05:50] | Coincidence? I don’t think so. | 那些都是巧合吗 我可不觉得 |
[05:52] | I think you should do these in the bathroom. | 我觉得你应该去浴室弄这个 |
[05:54] | – Sheila, please… – No, we can just put down newspaper. | -希拉 听我说… – 不用 在下面垫几张报纸就行了 |
[05:56] | There are important economic factors at play. | 当中牵涉到一些重要的经济因素 |
[06:00] | It’s gonna smell! Use the tub. | 会整满屋子腥味的 去浴室弄 |
[06:01] | – Did you bring in the filleting knife… – Our family’s financial… | -你带切片刀和 -我们家的财务安全 |
[06:04] | and, the, uh, mesh gloves? | 那个 网格手套了吗 |
[06:05] | security is in the… Oh, fuck it. | 即将陷入… 我操 |
[06:07] | I’ll be at the office. | 我先去厨房了 |
[06:09] | Paprika? | 别忘拿红辣椒 |
[06:13] | Honey, you know what I was thinking? | 宝贝儿 知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[06:15] | Um, we could put the food on the bed | 我们可以把食物放在床上 |
[06:19] | and then do folding chairs along the walls… | 沿墙摆上折叠椅 |
[06:21] | We can’t hold a wedding reception in your bedroom. | 我们不能在你的卧室里举办婚宴 |
[06:25] | Honey, parties are always in the living room. | 宝贝儿 在客厅举办宴会太老套了 |
[06:28] | This would be unique. | 卧室婚宴多独具一格呀 |
[06:30] | This is the start of my marriage. | 婚宴标志着我婚姻生活的开端 |
[06:32] | It’s important to me. | 对我很重要 |
[06:34] | You can do it, Mom. | 你可以做到的 妈 |
[06:35] | It’s just going to happen downstairs. | 只要下层楼就可以了 |
[06:38] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:39] | I am going to do the fish in the tub. | 我要在浴缸里搞定这条鱼 |
[06:50] | Whoever that is better have a death wish. | 敢来打扰我 最好先立个遗嘱 |
[06:53] | Sorry. Uh… something’s come up. | 抱歉 出了点事 |
[06:59] | Grammy’s back. | 奶奶回来了 |
[07:07] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[07:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:10] | I’m looking for Tony. | 我来找托尼 |
[07:12] | Honey! Just a sec. | 亲爱的 等一下 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | She’s nice, honey. | 妞不错嘛 亲爱的 |
[07:21] | You got balls. | 你可真有胆啊 |
[07:22] | Coming back here. | 敢回来这里 |
[07:23] | I brought you something. | 给你带了点儿东西 |
[07:26] | I don’t take bribes. | 我不收贿赂 |
[07:27] | Dude, you’re living in one. | 老兄 你的窝就是个贿赂 |
[07:30] | Think of this as a donation. | 就当是捐款好吧 |
[07:32] | Policeman’s ball. | 警察赞助金 |
[07:34] | Tsunami relief. | 海啸慰藉金 |
[07:35] | End autism now. | 别自闭了 |
[07:37] | It’s your choice. | 你怎么说都行 |
[07:51] | Motherfucker. | 妈逼的 |
[07:55] | Who the hell let you back in the country? | 哪个家伙把你放回国内的 |
[07:56] | They were patting down a 90-year-old’s diaper, | 趁着海关正检查一个90岁的老骨头 |
[07:57] | and I slipped by. | 我趁机溜进来的 |
[07:59] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪儿鬼混了 |
[08:00] | Brazil. | 巴西 |
[08:02] | You get the works or just a tummy tuck? | 是去做大整容 或只是割掉腹部赘肉 |
[08:04] | Just a dick reduction, still too big. | 只是做个阴茎缩小术 依然太大了 |
[08:07] | Okay. I see that Tony’s got a live-in, huh? | 我见托尼现在跟人同居了呢 |
[08:09] | Yeah. Second one this summer. | 是啊 今夏换的第二个妞了 |
[08:11] | What do you want with Tony? | 你找托尼干什么 |
[08:11] | Just family stuff. | 家事罢了 |
[08:13] | Business, you know. | 生意 你懂的 |
[08:15] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不懂 |
[08:17] | What kind of business? | 什么生意呀 |
[08:19] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:19] | Lip, where you been all night? Grammy showed up. | 利普 昨晚你上哪儿去了 奶奶来了 |
[08:21] | What, Joliet Grammy? She tunnel out? | 什么 茱丽叶奶奶吗 她被放出来了 |
[08:24] | Medical furlough. | 医疗假释 |
[08:27] | – Hey, good luck. – Yeah. | -祝你好运啦 -好 |
[08:30] | Grammy? | 奶奶 |
[08:32] | Frank’s mom. | 弗兰克的老妈 |
[08:33] | Ran a slew of meth labs till one exploded, | 搞了一堆冰毒制造室 直到其中一间爆炸 |
[08:35] | killing two college kids she’d recruited. | 炸死了两个她雇用的大学生 |
[08:38] | I see that, uh, Tony’s got a live-in, huh? | 我见到 托尼找了个同居女友 |
[08:41] | Seems so. | 好像是吧 |
[08:42] | Yeah, they’re redecorating. | 是啊 他们在重新整修屋子 |
[08:44] | – A little China cup. – Laotian, I think. | -一个中国小妞 -老挝人 我觉得 |
[08:47] | Yeah, see, I can never tell the difference between the two. | 是吧 你看 我永远都分不清那二者有何区别 |
[08:51] | We should get together, have lunch, just… | 我们该出去聚聚 吃顿午餐… |
[08:53] | catch up. | 叙叙旧 |
[08:54] | I’m seeing someone. | 我有对象了 |
[08:55] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[08:56] | Imported or domestic? | “进口的”还是”国产的” |
[08:58] | Import. | 进口的 |
[08:59] | Hey, we could bring them, a double date. | 我们可以带上伴侣 来个四人约会 |
[09:01] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 你给我看看你的 我也给你看看我的 |
[09:03] | I’ve already told her all about you. | 我已经跟她说过你了 |
[09:04] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[09:05] | Well, I mean, a bit about you. | 我的意思是 说了一点儿 |
[09:08] | You know, I-I’m sure that I have mentioned your name. | 我确定 至少我有提过你的名字 |
[09:16] | Oh, come on, don’t freeze. | 拜托 别死机 |
[09:18] | Please, don’t freeze. | 求求你 别死机啊 |
[09:19] | Jesus, we had better gear than this piece of crap in prison. | 老天 监狱里的电脑都比这破烂靠谱 |
[09:25] | Okay, we’re good. | 好了 找到了 |
[09:28] | Dr. Noah Pitts. | 诺亚·皮茨医生 |
[09:31] | The Pitts Center for Cosmetic Surgery. | 皮茨整形美容中心 |
[09:34] | Doctor, huh? | “医生”呢 |
[09:37] | Well, he always did know his drugs. | 不过他的确对”药”很有研究 |
[09:39] | Same macroeconomic headwinds, right? | 一样的宏观经济逆风 对不对 |
[09:42] | So, how did they do | 那么它们怎么实现 |
[09:43] | a $3 billion payback? | 三十亿美金的回报呢 |
[09:47] | These investment banks, | 那些投资银行 |
[09:48] | we bail the fuckers out, | 我们拯救它们于困境 |
[09:49] | they don’t loan a dime. | 它们却一分贷款也不给办 |
[09:51] | Just-just nod your head if any of this is getting through to you. | 如果你有听懂任何东西 点点头好吗 |
[09:54] | You know what? Forget all of this, all you got to do | 算了 把我刚才说的都忘了吧 你只要 |
[09:56] | is wear a suit, yes, and say “net, net” | 穿件西装 然后说”净赚 净赚” |
[10:00] | and “economic indicators.” Say it a lot. | 和”经济指标” 一直说 |
[10:04] | Jesus. They let you out? | 老天爷 他们把你放出来啦 |
[10:05] | Yeah. They let me out. | 是啊 把我放出来了 |
[10:07] | Surprised to see you, Peg. | 见到你真是个惊喜 佩吉 |
[10:09] | Thought you were doing 20 to life. | 以为你要蹲至少20年呢 |
[10:11] | Tricked them into thinking I was dying. | 我装作就快要一命呜呼了 |
[10:13] | So they let me out early. | 所以就被提前释放了 |
[10:15] | Gin neat. | 来杯纯杜松子酒 |
[10:17] | And something sweet for the kid. | 给小鬼也来杯饮料 |
[10:19] | Thanks for the push. | 谢谢你推我来这 |
[10:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[10:22] | I’m conducting the Chicago Symphony. | 我来指挥芝加哥交响乐团 |
[10:24] | Frankie, what do you think I’m doing? | 弗兰克 你以为我是来干什么的 |
[10:32] | Now, buy your mother a drink | 现在 给你老母买杯酒 |
[10:34] | and pretend like you’re glad to see me. | 假装你很高兴见到她 |
[10:43] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 老天啊 |
[10:51] | What’s up with you and Ian? | 你跟伊恩怎么了 |
[10:55] | Did he say something about Karen? | 他拿凯伦说事儿了吗 |
[11:03] | She’s married. | 她已经结婚了 |
[11:05] | You’re skipping the wedding reception, I hope? | 婚礼招待会你不会去吧 是吗 |
[11:07] | Wasn’t invited. | 我没收到请帖 |
[11:12] | She moved on. | 她已经向前看了 |
[11:14] | Hope you see the irony | 希望你自己知道 |
[11:16] | in you giving relationship advice. | 由你来给情感建议是多讽刺 |
[11:19] | Grammy staying? | 奶奶要住下吗 |
[11:21] | You want to tell her to leave? | 你要叫她走吗 |
[11:24] | Guess we’d better steal | 我猜我们得去学校 |
[11:25] | some fire extinguishers from the school, then. | 偷几个灭火器备用了 |
[11:30] | Make it right with Ian. | 将你和伊恩的矛盾处理好 |
[11:33] | You two are my rocks. | 你们是我的后盾 |
[11:34] | I can’t do it without you. | 没了你们可不行 |
[11:47] | One more. | 再来一杯 |
[11:51] | That bastard Noah dropped a dime on me. | 是诺亚那混蛋把我供出去的 |
[11:53] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[11:55] | Then how’d the cops know about the meth lab? | 那条子们怎么知道冰毒实验室的事 |
[11:57] | I don’t know– the explosion? | 我不知道 因为那次爆炸 |
[11:59] | We’re going to take a little road trip | 我们要来趟公路旅行 |
[12:01] | to see my old friend Pitts. | 去见见我的老友皮茨 |
[12:02] | You bring your car around tomorrow, | 明天把你的车备好 |
[12:04] | 6:00 AM sharp. | 早上6点整 |
[12:06] | I don’t have a car. | 我没车 |
[12:07] | Christ, you’re pathetic. | 老天 你真是太可悲了 |
[12:09] | You bed-wetting excuse for a son. | 可悲得都该尿床了 |
[12:11] | Can I borrow your truck? | 借你的卡车一用行不行 |
[12:13] | – Not a chance. – It’s for me. | -没门 -是我要借 |
[12:15] | I need to see a doctor. | 我要去看医生 |
[12:18] | Take the bus. | 乘公交吧 |
[12:22] | Jesus. Don’t worry. | 老天 别担心 |
[12:23] | We’ll bring it back with a full tank. | 还车的时候会给你加满油的 |
[12:28] | – A double date? – I know. | -四人约会 -我明白 |
[12:31] | You gonna go? | 你想去吗 |
[12:33] | Ah, sending a signal. | 借此传递信息 |
[12:35] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 什么信息 |
[12:36] | I still want to sit on your face. | “我依然想要跟你上床” |
[12:38] | So you wouldn’t go? | 所以换了是你 不会去吗 |
[12:40] | Hell, yeah, I’d go. | 我是一定会去的 |
[12:40] | I got to see what the new bitch looks like. | 可得瞧瞧那新女友长什么样 |
[12:42] | – Who you gonna take? – Adam, I guess. | -你想带谁去 -亚当吧 |
[12:45] | Oh, really? The Boy Scout? | 真的吗 那个男童军吗 |
[12:47] | – Richard? – Ugh! | -理查德 -别 |
[12:49] | The old guy from the wedding? No. | 婚礼上的老男人 免了吧 |
[12:51] | – Steve’s new girl is hot? – Probably. | -史蒂夫的新女友性感吗 -应该吧 |
[12:53] | You’re going to look like easy pickings for something on the side. | 你只会显得很轻贱 十分容易上 |
[12:56] | It’s not going to happen. | 我是不会和他上床的 |
[12:57] | Oh, like Craig Heisner wasn’t going to happen? | 你之前也说不会和克雷格·海斯纳上床的 |
[13:11] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[13:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:16] | You wet the bed. | 你尿床了 |
[13:22] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:50] | Grammy’s back. | 奶奶回来了 |
[13:52] | Just showed up, in an ambulance. | 突然就被救护车送回来了 |
[13:57] | You know, she, uh… | 你知道吗 她 |
[13:59] | she didn’t even call. | 她连个电话都没打来 |
[14:04] | How fucked-up is that, huh? | 是不是很操蛋 是吧 |
[14:11] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[14:15] | Nothing? | 一言不发吗 |
[14:18] | You just gonna give me the chin? | 只给我脸色看 |
[14:34] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[14:36] | No? | 还不说 |
[14:42] | Really? Still nothing? | 我靠 还能忍 |
[14:46] | No?! | 还不说 |
[15:02] | Frank here? | 弗兰克在吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 在 |
[15:06] | Thanks for the push, Carl. | 多谢你帮我推轮椅 卡尔 |
[15:08] | My five bucks. | 5块拿来 |
[15:10] | I gave you $60 yesterday. | 我昨天才给你60 |
[15:12] | Don’t get greedy. | 做人别太贪心 |
[15:14] | – Who is it? – Someone for Frank. | -谁来了 -找弗兰克的 |
[15:18] | Peggy Gallagher. | 我是佩吉·加拉格 |
[15:20] | Frank’s mom. | 弗兰克的妈妈 |
[15:22] | Oh… my goodness! | 天啊 |
[15:24] | Oh, come in, come in, | 快进来 快进来 |
[15:27] | come in! | 快进来 |
[15:28] | You coming down? | 你要下来吗 |
[15:31] | I just woke up. | 我才刚起床 |
[15:32] | Look at me! Darn it, um, | 瞧我这样子 真讨厌 |
[15:34] | you caught us. | 让您见笑了 |
[15:35] | Uh, Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[15:36] | He’s still sleeping. | 他还在睡呢 |
[15:39] | you did such a wonderful job raising that boy. | 您真是教子有方啊 |
[15:41] | He’s just so clean | 他真的很干净 |
[15:43] | and so… | 而且还 |
[15:44] | No, he’s not clean. | 不 倒也不干净 |
[15:46] | I mean, um… | 我是说 |
[15:47] | Uh, Frank…! | 弗兰克 |
[15:48] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[15:51] | Frank? Frank? | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[15:54] | Frank, guess who’s here. | 弗兰克 猜猜谁来了 |
[15:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:58] | Drying the sheets. | 晒床单 |
[16:00] | Frank, why didn’t you tell me that your mother was coming? | 弗兰克 你怎么不告诉我你妈要来 |
[16:03] | Jody and I could have made a coffee cake. | 我和乔迪本来可以准备咖啡蛋糕的 |
[16:05] | Look at me, I’m a wreck! | 瞧我现在这狼狈样 |
[16:07] | Get dressed! | 快穿衣服 |
[16:17] | Mr. Kevin, is everything all right? | 凯文先生 出什么事了吗 |
[16:19] | You sounded upset over the phone. | 你电话里听起来很忧心 |
[16:21] | Ethel. | 艾瑟儿 |
[16:24] | Constance, Abigail, | 康斯坦丝 阿比盖尔 |
[16:26] | Ruth, Sarah? | 罗丝 莎拉 |
[16:28] | Ethel your sister wives have some news. | 艾瑟儿 你的姐妹们有事要告诉你 |
[16:31] | Our husband Clyde | 我们的丈夫克莱德 |
[16:32] | was murdered in the American prison. | 在监狱里被人谋杀了 |
[16:39] | Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | 我虽然行过死阴的幽谷 也毫不畏惧 |
[16:41] | I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy… | 因为你与我同在 你的杖 你的竿 |
[16:43] | All right, will you please cut that out? | 行了 能不能别搞那一套 |
[16:44] | I’m not even sure it’s allowed for you to be here. | 我都不确定你们能不能出现在此 |
[16:46] | We’re working to bring you home. | 我们正在想办法让你回家 |
[16:48] | She is home. | 她的家就在这儿 |
[16:49] | She was forced into sexual slavery. | 她以前被你们逼迫当性奴 |
[16:51] | She married joyfully of her own free will. | 她婚姻幸福而且是自愿的 |
[16:53] | She was 11! | 她当时才11岁 |
[16:55] | We’ve hired attorneys; | 我们请了律师 |
[16:56] | you’ll be home soon, dear sisiter | 你马上就能回家了 亲爱的 |
[17:01] | Oh. Here is me with Marshmallow! My pony! | 这张是我和’棉花糖’在一起 我的小马 |
[17:08] | he died. | 它死了 |
[17:09] | I was riding him and I thought he just tripped, | 当时我正骑着它 以为它被绊了一下呢 |
[17:12] | but he never got up. | 结果它再也没起来 |
[17:13] | And here’s Uncle Wendel. | 这是我的温德尔叔叔 |
[17:15] | No, that’s Aunt Jane. | 不对 那是简婶婶 |
[17:18] | You know, all this cooking we’re doing | 告诉你 我们正在烹饪的菜肴 |
[17:20] | is for my daughter Karen’s wedding reception tomorrow. | 都是为我女儿凯伦明天的婚宴准备的 |
[17:23] | We’re having it here. You should come. You must come. | 就在这里举行 你应该来 必须来 |
[17:26] | Everyone in the whole neighborhood is gonna be here. | 所有的邻居都会过来 |
[17:29] | Here he is! | 他来啦 |
[17:31] | Your ears must be burning. | 你的耳朵一定听烦死了吧 |
[17:33] | You were supposed to pick me up two hours ago– | 你两小时前就该去接我的 |
[17:36] | now we’re gonna be stuck sitting in morning traffic. | 现在是早高峰 我们得堵在路上了 |
[17:39] | Oh, are you guys going out? | 你们要出门吗 |
[17:40] | Because I just need a few more things for the party. | 我还需要几样东西 是婚宴需要的 |
[17:42] | Let me get the list. | 等我去拿单子 |
[17:44] | Christ in Heaven! | 我靠 |
[17:46] | I thought I was gonna have to shoot myself. | 我差点就要举枪自尽了 |
[17:48] | Are you sticking it in that? | 你怎么和那种女人搞上了 |
[17:50] | Bitch just took ten years off my life. | 那贱人至少让我折寿十年 |
[17:52] | Let’s get out of here before that nutjob comes back. | 趁着那个白痴还没回来 我们赶紧走 |
[17:56] | You’re a very rude person. | 你真是没礼貌 |
[17:58] | That’s a new low even for you, Frank. | 你又刷新你的下限了 弗兰克 |
[18:00] | I’d like you to leave. | 我要请你离开 |
[18:02] | I’d nail a hooker down on Wacker before I’d… | 我宁愿干一个瓦克的妓女 都不… |
[18:05] | – Get out! – Save your breath; I’m leaving. | -滚 -省点力气 我正要走呢 |
[18:08] | Come on, you pussy. | 走了 孬种 |
[18:28] | The kids are something, aren’t they? | 孩子们都很出色 对吧 |
[18:31] | Growing up. | 长大了 |
[18:32] | You talk to Lip? Off-the-chart smart. | 你和利普说话了吗 那孩子聪明极了 |
[18:35] | Good genes. | 全遗传自我 |
[18:36] | And Ian’s a real lady killer, | 伊恩呢 少女杀手一个 |
[18:38] | just like I was at that age, you remember? | 和我当年有一拼 你还记得吧 |
[18:40] | He’s nailing all of ’em. | 睡过的女人都数不清了 |
[18:44] | Fiona– beautiful. | 菲奥娜 那么美 |
[18:46] | Gets that from her mother. | 完全遗传了她妈妈 |
[18:47] | Carl’s into karate, just like I was. | 卡尔迷恋空手道 也和我一样 |
[18:49] | And Debbie’s got that Gallagher entrepreneurial spirit. | 黛比则遗传了加拉格家族的创业精神 |
[18:53] | You see all those kids running around? | 你看见她照顾的那些孩子了吗 |
[18:54] | I think it’s a school of some kind. | 她应该是办了所学校什么的吧 |
[18:56] | And how about little Liam? You know, he’s actually mine. | 还有小利亚姆 他竟然是我亲生儿子 你信吗 |
[18:59] | – Frank! – What? | -弗兰克 -怎么 |
[19:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:02] | This doesn’t interest me. | 我一点兴趣都没有 |
[19:12] | Now, he said 1:00. | 他说1点到 |
[19:14] | Well, he’s not very good with time. | 他经常不守时 |
[19:16] | And what’d you say he does? | 你说他是干什么工作的 |
[19:18] | He’s in automotive sales. | 他是卖车的 |
[19:21] | Oh, here they are. | 噢 他们来了 |
[19:23] | Steve, this is Adam. Adam, Steve. | 史蒂夫 这是亚当 亚当 史蒂夫 |
[19:25] | Hey, Estefania,Fiona, Adam. | 这位是艾斯特法尼娅 菲奥娜 亚当 |
[19:29] | Estefania doesn’t really speak English. | 艾斯特法尼娅不太会讲英语 |
[19:31] | Oh, that’s okay, | 没关系 |
[19:32] | I spent a semester in Madrid. | 我在马德里呆过一个学期 |
[19:33] | Hola. Como estas? Adam. | 你好 我是亚当[西语] |
[19:36] | Ah,Portuguese. From Brazil. | 她说的是葡萄牙语 巴西人 |
[19:38] | Oh, how exotic. | 异域风情啊 |
[19:43] | Well, aren’t we all modern? | 瞧我们多洋气啊 |
[19:45] | Well, you look very “Master of the Universe,” Adam. | 看样子你是个大人物啊 亚当 |
[19:48] | How does one afford a suit like that? | 要不然谁买得起这么贵的西装啊 |
[19:50] | Wait for Barney’s to have a sale. | 等着巴尼百货打折呗 |
[19:52] | Actually, Adam is an investment banker. | 其实亚当是一位投资银行家哦 |
[19:54] | Oh, well, it’s nice to put a face to all that bailout money. | 总算知道那些救济金都到谁手上去了 |
[19:57] | And how do you pay for your shirt? | 那你买衣服的钱是从哪儿来的呢 |
[19:59] | This is full freight from the Gap. | 都是Gap品牌的便宜货色啦 |
[20:00] | I’m in pharmaceuticals. | 我是干医药行业的 |
[20:01] | Oh, yeah? Fiona said cars. | 是吗 菲奥娜说你是做汽车销售的呢 |
[20:03] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[20:06] | You two are married? | 你们两个已经结婚了啊 |
[20:08] | Ah, si. Dos semanas. | 对呀 结婚两个星期了 |
[20:10] | – Two weeks. – Newlyweds. That’s excellent. | -两周 -新婚啊 真是太棒了 |
[20:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[20:17] | Excuse me, uh, I’ll be right back. | 不好意思 失陪一下 |
[20:25] | Passionate. | 激情无限啊 |
[20:30] | Boys’ room is next-door. | 男厕所在隔壁 |
[20:31] | Okay, I was helping out a Brazilian friend | 前段时间我去帮一个巴西朋友 |
[20:33] | with a small import-export business down in Sao Paulo. | 在圣保罗做一些进出口的小生意 |
[20:36] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[20:37] | Her father was a competitor | 她父亲是我们的生意对手 |
[20:38] | and didn’t appreciate our entry into an already crowded market. | 十分不满我们加入已经饱和不堪的市场 |
[20:40] | You were smuggling cars? | 你们在走私汽车 |
[20:41] | The product isn’t important. | 我们在做什么并不重要 |
[20:42] | He cut my friend’s ear off… | 她爸爸把我朋友的耳朵给割了 |
[20:44] | Drugs? You were smuggling drugs? | 毒品 你们在走私毒品对吗 |
[20:46] | So I chose to help his daughter into the States. | 所以我决定帮他把女儿带到美国来 |
[20:48] | By marrying her? | 你非要娶了她吗 |
[20:49] | Dad’s very old-fashioned, okay? | 她爸爸非常传统 |
[20:50] | She was banging one of his top lieutenants | 她当时已经和她爸的一个心腹搞在一起了 |
[20:52] | and he wanted her out of the country fast. | 而她爸爸又希望她离开得越快越好 |
[20:54] | You married a drug lord’s daughter to hang on to your ear? | 你为了保住你的耳朵娶了个毒枭的女儿 |
[20:57] | Wasn’t so sure he was gonna stop at the ear. | 他可不一定只割耳朵 |
[20:59] | Who’d you tell her I was? | 你跟她说我是谁 |
[21:00] | Listen,it’s no big thing– | 听着 不是什么大不了的事 |
[21:01] | all you got to do is wait until immigration… | 只要等她把移民手续办好 |
[21:03] | Who does she think I am? | 你到底跟她说我是谁 |
[21:04] | My cousin. | 我表妹 |
[21:06] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[21:18] | You’re married. | 你已经结婚了 |
[21:18] | Only legally. | 只是法律意义上的 |
[21:30] | Oh, Jesus! | 噢 天呐 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | I’m just gonna nod ’cause | 我只能一个劲地点头 |
[21:56] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 因为我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[21:58] | Sorry.I had to call, | 不好意思 我刚刚打了个电话 |
[22:00] | check on the kids. | 看看孩子们的情况 |
[22:00] | Did we get drinks? | 点好酒了吗 |
[22:02] | In front of you. | 就在你面前摆着呢 |
[22:04] | Oh! Oh, my God! Sorry. | 噢 天呐 对不起 |
[22:06] | Okay. Oh, great. | 真是太棒了 |
[22:09] | What a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[22:10] | I just ran into a guy I went to high school with in the bathroom. | 我刚刚在洗手间碰到个高中同学 |
[22:12] | Did we get drinks? | 点好酒了没 |
[22:20] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[22:21] | A Cobb salad’s $22. | 一份科布沙拉要22美元 |
[22:25] | – Bye. – You leaving? | -再见 -你要走吗 |
[22:28] | What are we talking about? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | You should probably just shut the fuck up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[22:30] | Have a nice life, Fiona. | 祝你幸福 菲奥娜 |
[22:31] | – Adam… Adam!Shit. – What? | -亚当 亚当 该死 -干嘛 |
[22:34] | Steve, o que esta acontecendo? | 史蒂夫 发生了什么 |
[22:35] | No medication. | 他药没了 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry. It’s complicated. | 我很抱歉 这件事情很复杂 |
[22:39] | No, really it’s not. | 不 一点都不复杂 |
[22:40] | Look, I like you, | 听着 我喜欢你 |
[22:41] | but maybe we should’ve had some rules. | 但或许我们之间是该有些规矩的 |
[22:43] | One of my unspoken rules is you don’t fuck | 我的规矩之一就是我们在约会的时候 |
[22:45] | somebody else when we’re on a date. | 你不能去和别人干上了 |
[22:47] | I guess I thought that was just assumed. | 我以为那是大家都会遵守的不成文规矩 |
[23:12] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[23:12] | Still praying. I’m telling you, | 仍在祷告 我跟你说 |
[23:15] | those Jesus puppy mills are gonna try and take | 那群神经兮兮的教徒肯定在想办法 |
[23:17] | Ethel and Jonah away from us. | 把艾瑟儿和乔纳从我们身边带走 |
[23:19] | They can’t just take them, Kev. | 她们不能就这么把他们带走 小凯 |
[23:20] | I think we should adopt them. | 我们该把他们两个都领养过来 |
[23:22] | I love ’em, too | 我也很爱他们 |
[23:22] | but we get paid to love ’em. | 可那是政府给钱让我们爱他们 |
[23:24] | We adopt ’em | 如果我们领养的话 |
[23:25] | we love ’em on our own dime. | 就得用自己的钱去供养他们 |
[23:26] | What sense does that make? | 那样做有何意义 |
[23:27] | They were scary, V. | 那伙人太恐怖了 小维 |
[23:29] | All dressed in black and shit. | 全部穿得黑不溜秋的 |
[23:30] | And the alpha witch was, like… Whoa. | 而且那个领头的大老婆…简直了 |
[23:34] | I’m talking serious evil. | 我觉得她简直就像恶魔 |
[23:35] | Now they have lawyers. | 而且她们现在还请了律师 |
[23:36] | They can’t do anything.The State has custody. | 她们根本无能为力 政府有监护机构的 |
[23:38] | They’re not just gonna give them back to the Waco wackos. | 不会就那么把他们母女送回恐怖之地的 |
[23:40] | They’re not evil. | 她们不是恶魔 |
[23:43] | They’re my family. | 她们是我的家人 |
[23:48] | Hi. I’m Dr. Pitts, Mrs. Macgillicuddy. | 你好 米奇拉卡迪夫人 我是皮茨医生 |
[23:51] | I see you’re thinking about breast augmentation. | 你想要做一个丰胸手术对吗 |
[23:54] | I was thinking about the $200,000 you owe me. | 我在想你欠我的那20万美元你要怎么还 |
[23:59] | I’m definitely getting my tits done. | 不过隆胸手术我也做定了 |
[24:02] | You got out early. | 你提前出狱了 |
[24:03] | Yeah. I only did 12 years. | 对呀 我只坐了12年的牢 |
[24:06] | Isn’t that swell? | 太棒了 不是吗 |
[24:07] | Pretty woman. Your wife? | 美女啊 你老婆吗 |
[24:10] | Two little girls. | 两个小女孩 |
[24:11] | Adorable. | 可爱极了 |
[24:14] | Any of them know you used to be a meth dealer? | 她们知道你以前是个毒贩子吗 |
[24:18] | I don’t want to keep you, Doctor. | 我也不想耽误你的时间 医生大人 |
[24:19] | I know you’ve got a waiting room full of frozen faces. | 候诊室里有一屋子面部僵硬的女人等着你 |
[24:23] | So, the 200 thou that’s no longer in the deposit box, | 保险箱里的20万没了 |
[24:26] | that was mine, is now where? | 那是我的钱 那钱现在在哪儿 |
[24:29] | Okay, don’t threaten me. | 行了 别想威胁我 |
[24:30] | I’m not some naive college kid from Grand Rapids | 我可不是从小地方来的傻逼大学生 |
[24:32] | that you can intimidate. | 任由你玩弄于鼓掌之中 |
[24:33] | Where’s my money, Noah? | 我的钱到底在哪儿 诺亚 |
[24:34] | Fine. You went to prison, you got out. | 你被抓去坐牢了 现在又突然放出来了 |
[24:36] | But you can’t just waltz in here expecting me | 你不能突然出现在我的办公室里 |
[24:37] | to cough up 200 grand. | 让我变出20万给你 |
[24:38] | The Pitts Medical Center? | 皮茨医疗中心 |
[24:40] | I just finished my residency. | 我才完成实习医生期 |
[24:41] | I’m in debt up to my ass! | 我已经欠了一屁股债了 |
[24:42] | We had a deal about what would happen if shit went down, | 我们当时说好了出了事要怎么办 |
[24:46] | and when shit went down, you ran. | 可真出了事 你却跑了 |
[24:51] | All right, I’ll pay you back, but it’s gonna take some time. | 好吧 我会给你钱的 但需要些时间 |
[24:53] | That’s the one thing I don’t have, my friend. | 我恰好缺的就是时间 我的朋友 |
[24:57] | Tomorrow. All of it. | 明天给我 所有的 |
[24:58] | No. I can’t do it. | 不行 我做不到 |
[25:03] | You don’t want to leave it like this, Noah. | 这样对你没好处的 诺亚 |
[25:12] | He gonna pay you? | 他会给你钱吗 |
[25:14] | This tastes like shit. | 这吃起来跟屎一样 |
[25:16] | I shouldn’t have gotten the praline. | 我不应该加果仁糖口味的 |
[25:18] | What’s he owe you? | 他欠你多少 |
[25:20] | What’d you get, the Captain’s Swirl? | 你的是什么味的 香草巧克力的吗 |
[25:22] | I think I got a right to know. | 我认为我有权利知道 |
[25:23] | I’m involved now. | 我现在也是同伙了 |
[25:25] | – Here, trade with me. – What? No! What are you doing? | -来 咱俩换 -不 你干什么 |
[25:28] | What’s the difference? Trade with me! | 有什么差别 就跟我换呗 |
[25:30] | I don’t like praline! | 我不爱吃果仁糖 |
[25:31] | – Come on! – No, I want mine! | -别抢 -不 我要我那个 |
[25:33] | – Mom, I want… I… – I’m your mother! | -妈 我要 -我是你妈 |
[25:35] | Oh, Jesus! Take ’em both, then! | 上帝啊 都给你吃去吧 |
[25:41] | It’s my truck. | 这是我的卡车 |
[25:43] | It’s not your truck. | 这不是你的 |
[25:45] | It’s traditional. | 这是规矩 |
[25:46] | The driver gets a share, he’s a partner. | 司机也是同伙 也有分成的 |
[25:49] | Son…Don’t flatter yourself. | 儿子 别给自己脸上贴金了 |
[26:04] | Usually there’s some kind of dollar amount per mile. | 一般都会按行驶距离给钱的 |
[26:07] | Shut up and look for these two. | 闭嘴 找找这两个孩子 |
[26:15] | You’re kidnapping his kids?! | 你要绑架他的孩子 |
[26:16] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吧 |
[26:18] | That’s federal, that’s a federal… | 那是重罪 重罪啊 |
[26:20] | Keep your damn voice down. | 你他妈小点声 |
[26:24] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:25] | How much money are we talking about? | 他到底欠你多少钱 |
[26:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:32] | You look kind of white. | 你看起来脸色不太好 |
[26:35] | I think I… just stood up too fast. | 可能是刚才站起来的太快了 |
[26:40] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:41] | Just give me a goddamn minute. | 你他妈让我喘口气 |
[26:44] | You want some water or something? | 你要水吗 或是别的什么 |
[26:46] | -I’m gonna… I’m gonna go get you some water. – No. No. | -我去给你找点水喝 -不用 |
[26:52] | Shit! Go get this refilled. | 操 去给我买点这个 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna sit here and do some recon. | 我先坐这儿侦察一下 |
[27:05] | Uh… What? | 干嘛 |
[27:05] | I…I loaned Sheila the last of the cash. | 我把最后一点钱借给希拉了 |
[27:10] | All my life, I waited for that phone call. | 我这一辈子都在等一个电话 |
[27:14] | Peggy, he’s not your son. There’s been a mix-up at the hospital. | “佩吉 当年医院弄错了 他不是你的儿子” |
[27:21] | It never came. | 可一直没等到 |
[27:29] | All right, let’s see. | 好啦 我看看 |
[27:31] | Oh, yeah, this is healing really nicely. | 乳房愈合得很好 |
[27:33] | Very nicely. | 非常好 |
[27:34] | I just need a sec with the doc. Those look very real. | 我有两句话跟医生说 它们看起来挺真 |
[27:38] | Jesus. So sorry. | 天呐 真对不起 |
[27:44] | Jesus, Frank. | 天啊 弗兰克 |
[27:45] | I’m flattered you remembered my name, ’cause | 我真荣幸你还记得我的名字 因为… |
[27:47] | I didn’t remember yours. So… | 我都不记得你的大名了 |
[27:50] | time’s up. I’m here for the money. | 不多说了 我是来拿钱的 |
[27:52] | She gave me until tomorrow. | 她给我的截止日期是明天 |
[27:53] | Well, I don’t think you want to wait till then, | 你应该不会想等到那会儿吧 |
[27:55] | ’cause she’s about to kidnap your kids. | 她正准备绑架你的孩子呢 |
[27:58] | Go Wolverines! | 加油狼獾队[拉拉队口号] |
[28:00] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t you give me that look. | 嘿嘿嘿 别那样看着我 |
[28:02] | Try growing up with her, | 从小被她养大 |
[28:04] | coming home to that every day after school. | 每天放学回家都要面对她 |
[28:06] | You think I’m joking? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[28:07] | She sent me out for chloroform and duct tape. | 她让我出来是买麻醉剂和胶带的 |
[28:09] | Seriously, Doc, | 说真的 医生 |
[28:10] | I don’t think you know who you’re dealing with here. | 我觉得你可能还不太了解你的对手 |
[28:16] | No. I know exactly who I’m dealing with. | 不 我很了解她 |
[28:22] | 75. That’s all I’ve got. | 我现在只有七万五 |
[28:26] | I’ve kept that and these fake passports in here | 我把钱和假护照放这儿 |
[28:28] | in case she ever ratted me out for a reduced sentence. | 以防她为了减刑把我供出来 |
[28:32] | But this puts an end to it. | 但这事到此为止了 |
[28:34] | And if she ever comes near me or my family again, | 如果她再企图接近我或我的家人 |
[28:35] | I’m going directly to the police. | 我就直接去报警 |
[28:37] | You tell your mother that she better think long and hard, | 你转告你妈 她最好想清楚 |
[28:39] | what we know about each other. | 我们都知道对方些什么 |
[28:43] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[28:46] | You don’t have to go someplace you don’t want to. | 如果你不想去 就别去了 |
[28:49] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择的权利 |
[28:51] | I’m a ward of the state. | 我是被政府监护的 |
[28:52] | Well, what happens if they send you back? | 他们送你回去之后会怎样 |
[28:55] | They’ll find me a husband. | 她们会再给我找个丈夫 |
[28:58] | – Clyde has a brother. – A brother? | -克莱德有一个弟弟 -弟弟 |
[29:00] | How old is he? | 他多大 |
[29:01] | Caleb’s much younger. | 卡莱布要年轻多了 |
[29:02] | 65 maybe? | 65左右吧 |
[29:04] | He’s very nice. | 他人很好 |
[29:07] | They’re my family, Malik. | 他们是我的家人 马利克 |
[29:10] | You’re not a little kid anymore. | 你已经不是个小孩子了 |
[29:11] | You’re 14. | 你都14岁了 |
[29:13] | You have to decide what’s best for you and Jonah. | 你应该自己决定 怎样对你和乔纳最好 |
[29:21] | Where’d you go, Philadelphia? | 你去哪买药了 费城吗 |
[29:26] | I spotted the older girl. | 我一直盯着那个姐姐呢 |
[29:28] | Nanny dropped her off in a stupid fucking Smart Car. | 保姆开着辆小破车把她送来的 |
[29:32] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[29:34] | Mama, I went back and talked to Pitts. | 妈妈 我回去跟皮茨谈过了 |
[29:37] | – You what? – I’m trying to help! | -你干嘛了 -我在试图帮你 |
[29:39] | If you got caught, you’d die in prison. | 再被逮到 你就要老死在监狱了 |
[29:41] | Here. $50,000. Take it. | 来 拿着 这是五万块 |
[29:46] | And if you think it’s right, | 如果你觉得应该的话 |
[29:47] | you can give me a cut, | 你可以分给我一点 |
[29:48] | but only if you think it’s right. | 当然前提是你觉得应该 |
[29:52] | You’re amazing, Frank. | 你真棒 弗兰克 |
[29:56] | I was gonna get 200, | 我本来可以得到20万的 |
[29:58] | and you were able to talk him down to 50. | 你竟然能让他只给5万 |
[30:02] | Well done, fruit of my loins. | 干得真好 真是我的”好儿子” |
[30:10] | Married? | 他结婚了 |
[30:11] | Yeah, to some teenager from Brazil. | 是啊 跟个巴西少女 |
[30:12] | – She cute? – Very. | -她漂亮吗 -很漂亮 |
[30:15] | Who’s cute? | 谁漂亮 |
[30:16] | Chicken in the bucket. | 全家桶的鸡肉 |
[30:17] | Steve’s back, married to some South American teenager. | 史蒂夫回来了 还跟个南美少女结婚了 |
[30:20] | – Really? – So, what did Adam do? | -真的吗 -那亚当什么反应 |
[30:22] | Took off, left me there. | 把我扔下 自己走了 |
[30:23] | Can’t blame him. | 也不能怪他 |
[30:25] | How’s Ethel doing? | 艾瑟尔怎么样了 |
[30:26] | She’s in shock, I think. Poor thing. | 被吓着了吧 可怜的孩子 |
[30:28] | Husband murdered in prison. | 丈夫在监狱里被人杀了 |
[30:30] | Ooh. Who got murdered? | 谁被杀了 |
[30:31] | – Ethel’s husband, Clyde. – Cool. | -艾瑟尔的丈夫 克莱德 -酷 |
[30:34] | Kev thinks the State might send her back to that cult, | 小凯觉得 既然她丈夫已经死了 |
[30:36] | now that her sclerotic husband is dead. | 政府可能会把她送回邪教组织中 |
[30:38] | Grammy still here? | 奶奶还住这吗 |
[30:40] | Uh-uh. Left with Frank. | 不 跟弗兰克走了 |
[30:42] | Somewhere in Chicago, a priest is being mugged. | 芝加哥的某个牧师估计正被打劫呢 |
[30:45] | Lip, there’s chicken. | 利普 来吃鸡肉 |
[30:52] | Still? | 还在闹矛盾? |
[30:55] | What’s that all about? | 他们怎么了 |
[30:56] | Karen, I think. | 因为凯伦的事吧 |
[30:57] | Will this summer ever end? | 这个夏天真够漫长的 |
[31:08] | 50 grand, huh? | 只拿回5万块对吧 |
[31:10] | Not bad for a day’s work. | 只花了一天 还不错吧 |
[31:16] | Jesus! Mommy! | 天呐 妈 |
[31:17] | Give me the rest of it. | 把剩下的都给我 |
[31:20] | Oh, stop your squealing, you little baby. | 闭上你的嘴 熊孩子 |
[31:22] | I barely broke the skin. Give me the rest of the money. | 我根本没刺到肉 把剩下的都给我 |
[31:25] | Oh, Jesus! Take it! | 我的神啊 拿去 |
[31:29] | What is this, another ten? | 搞什么 只有十块 |
[31:31] | Is this all? | 就这点吗 |
[31:35] | Oh, fuck! | 噢 我操 |
[31:39] | I deserve something! | 我也该分一杯羹啊 |
[31:41] | – It’s tradition! – Is this all of it? | -那是道上规矩 -没了吗 |
[31:43] | Yes. Yes! | 没了 真的 |
[31:46] | I’m bleeding all over Kevin’s truck! Shit! | 凯文的车都血流成河了 操 |
[31:49] | Oh, damn it to hell. | 噢 我操 |
[31:52] | You got me going again. | 血管都要让你气爆了 |
[31:54] | Give me my prescription. | 把降压药给我 |
[32:00] | Oh, don’t stab me again, okay?! | 别再捅我了 行吗 |
[32:34] | Don’t call her by name, and listen, just… | 别直呼其名 听着 只要… |
[32:37] | You know what to do. | 你知道怎么做的 |
[32:39] | I’ll give you your cues, you just be sort of authoritative. | 你随时待命就好 我会给你使眼色的 |
[32:42] | He’s doing, like, an urban version of a tuxedo. | 他穿得真是人模狗样的 |
[32:46] | Nice, Jody! | 帅呆了 乔迪 |
[32:47] | Right? William, what was the name of that guy? | 对吗 威廉 那家伙叫什么来着 |
[32:50] | He was saying how this much money can shock your system. | 他刚说这么多钱能彻底颠覆你的生活 |
[32:53] | Who was that guy? | 到底叫什么来着 |
[32:55] | Guy inherited a little over a million, destroyed his life. | 那家伙得了100多万遗产 毁了他的生活 |
[32:58] | Family… vultures. | 家人们觊觎他的财富 |
[33:00] | Lost his wife, his health. | 妻离子散 身体崩溃 |
[33:02] | Ended up giving the money to an orphanage. | 最后钱都捐给了孤儿院 |
[33:03] | Now, William was saying | 现在 威廉说 |
[33:05] | you and I together could form a trust. | 我和你一起办个信托 |
[33:09] | I think that’s a very good idea, Frank. | 真是个好主意 弗兰克 |
[33:11] | We should just give our money to an orphanage. | 我们只需把钱捐给一家孤儿院 |
[33:15] | No, babe, you misunderstood me. | 不 亲爱的 你搞错了 |
[33:16] | – That’s not saying giving it to… – Okay, | -不是说把钱… -好的 |
[33:18] | okay, I’m sorry. | 行吧 我搞错了 |
[33:19] | There’s just a lot of, um, people here, | 只是今天家里…有很多人 |
[33:21] | so maybe I… I think I just left something upstairs. | 我好像…我刚把什么东西落在楼上了 |
[33:25] | I… | 我… |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:28] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们随后再谈 |
[33:29] | William will be here. | 威廉会在下面等你的 |
[33:31] | Nice work, Billy, jump in any time. | 干得好 比利 随时行动 |
[33:33] | I’m telling you, you can’t turn a whore into a housewife. | 告诉你 婊子是不可能安心做人妻的 |
[33:38] | Wow, she’s gorgeous. | 她真是美艳动人啊 |
[33:45] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[33:48] | Heard you were back in town, Jimmy. | 听说你回来了 吉米 |
[33:51] | You look great. | 你真漂亮 |
[33:52] | Where’d you get that dress? | 哪儿搞得这身衣服呢 |
[33:53] | Oh, and married. | 噢 你们结婚了 |
[33:54] | H-How’s, uh, how’s school? | 在学校…一切都顺利吧 |
[33:56] | It’s summer. | 现在是暑假 |
[33:57] | Right, right, right. | 对 没错 没错 |
[33:59] | She’s over you. | 她跟你结束了 |
[34:00] | Really, you sure about that? | 真的吗 你确定吗 |
[34:01] | Mm-hmm, absolutely. | 嗯 千真万确 |
[34:10] | You really did him in the bathroom? | 你真跟他在厕所里做了吗 |
[34:12] | No, I didn’t. | 不 怎么可能 |
[34:13] | – Oh, thanks, V. – You said she did him in the bathroom. | -“谢谢”你了 维 -你说他们在厕所里做了 |
[34:15] | – I said she almost did. – Why’d you have to tell him anything? | -我说差点做了 -你非得揭我老底吗 |
[34:18] | She’s my wife; she has to tell me. | 她是我老婆 当然得告诉我啊 |
[34:19] | Hey, I don’t have to tell you shit. | 靠 老娘没义务告知你任何事 |
[34:23] | – Hey, you okay? – Yes. | -你还好吧 -很好 |
[34:25] | Certainly are a lot of people down there. | 楼下简直人山人海 |
[34:29] | You’re doing great, Mom. | 妈妈 你表现得很棒 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[34:31] | Yeah, sweetie, I know. | 当然 亲爱的 我懂的 |
[34:33] | Now, you can’t drink on your medication. | 治疗期间你不能喝酒 |
[34:34] | I know. You know what? | 我知道 其实 |
[34:35] | I just wanted to hold this to make other people feel comfortable | 我只想端杯酒 和大家保持和谐一致 |
[34:38] | – ’cause I don’t want them to think… – Right. | -我不想他们都觉得… -好吧 |
[34:40] | – So happy. – So you go, sweetie, go on. | -真开心 -所以亲爱的你去玩儿吧 |
[34:42] | – Okay. – Everything’s fine. | -好吧 -一切都好 |
[34:44] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来可美了 |
[34:46] | – Thank you. – I love you. | -谢谢妈妈 -我爱你 |
[34:48] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[35:05] | Once more into the breech. | 状态迅速恢复 |
[35:24] | What, you don’t get enough abuse just being Frank’s son? | 怎么 做弗兰克的儿子受虐还不够吗 |
[35:28] | What? I wanted to congratulate | 什么啊 我只是想祝福祝福 |
[35:29] | the, uh, happy couple. | 那对甜蜜的小夫妻 |
[35:31] | Jesus, you smell like a brewery. | 天啊 你浑身酒气 |
[35:32] | It’s hair of the dog. | 其实是醒酒液 |
[35:34] | Go home, Lip, please. | 快回家吧 利普 求你了 |
[35:35] | Uh, whoa, Jameson… that’s not gonna last long. | 杰米森…要不了多长时间 |
[35:37] | That’s, that’s why I’m leaning towards hedge funds. | 正因此 我比较倾向于选择对冲基金 |
[35:41] | You’re betting it’ll go up | 你赌它会上涨 |
[35:43] | and you’re betting that they’ll go down. | 你也去赌它们会下降 |
[35:46] | It’s like if the Cubs won the World Series | 就像芝加哥小熊队赢了世界棒球赛 |
[35:48] | and the world ended all in one day. | 和地球末日是同一天 |
[35:51] | Fill her up, grammy? | 奶奶 给我来一杯 |
[35:53] | You 21? | 你21了吗 |
[35:54] | In four years. | 还差4年 |
[35:55] | Or gold, or gold. | 或是黄金 黄金 |
[35:57] | It never goes down. | 永不跌价 |
[35:59] | What? | 搞毛 |
[36:02] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干嘛 |
[36:04] | Oh, there’s free food and booze. | 这里有免费的大餐和酒水 |
[36:06] | Mom won’t miss that. | 我老娘怎会错过这个机会 |
[36:07] | I don’t care, I don’t want her in my house. Get her out of here. | 我不管 我不想她在我家 把她赶出去 |
[36:10] | – I can’t do that. – Why? | -我做不到 -为什么 |
[36:12] | Because she would slaughter me and feast on my flesh. | 因为她会捅死我 将我生吞活剥 |
[36:15] | What? | 什么 |
[36:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[36:17] | Brought a Cuisinart. | 送榨汁机过来 |
[36:22] | Yeah, no, of course, yeah. | 没错 不 当然 是的 |
[36:24] | Hi. Hey, listen, about the bathroom… | 嘿 关于之前在厕所那事儿… |
[36:26] | Nothing happened in the bathroom. | 厕所里什么也没发生啊 |
[36:28] | Well, whatever didn’t happen in the bathroom, I’m sorry. | 不管在厕所有没有发生什么 对不起 |
[36:30] | What didn’t happen in the bathroom, Steve, did not happen. | 史蒂夫 厕所里没发生就是没发生 |
[36:36] | Quiet, please. | 大家 安静一下 |
[36:38] | Quiet, everyone. | 安静一下 |
[36:39] | I’m sorry that I didn’t make it | 很抱歉我今天没能 |
[36:41] | all the way down the stairs today, | 一直呆在楼下 |
[36:43] | but baby steps. | 但要一步步来 |
[36:46] | That’s right, Mom. | 没错 妈妈 |
[36:48] | Oh, my Karen, my baby, | 噢 我的小凯伦 小宝贝 |
[36:51] | all grown up. I so wish your father could have been here today. | 已经长大 我多么希望你父亲今天也能在场 |
[36:56] | I wish he could have seen you, | 多么希望他能看看你 |
[36:58] | our sweet girl, all grown up, | 我们的小宝贝 已长大成人 |
[37:01] | and I know he would be so proud of his grandbaby, | 我相信他会为自己的小外孙骄傲 |
[37:04] | no matter who the father was… except Frank. | 不管孩子的父亲是谁 但肯定不是弗兰克 |
[37:08] | He hated Frank. | 他恨弗兰克 |
[37:11] | But it couldn’t be Frank because there wasn’t any penetration. | 但肯定不是弗兰克 因为他根本没插进去 |
[37:15] | Eddie didn’t like being penetrated. | 埃迪不喜欢被我爆菊 |
[37:17] | He had a funny bump on the side of his penis | 他阴茎一侧有个神奇的肿块 |
[37:21] | that we thought was cancer, but it turned out | 我们曾认为那是癌症 但最终证明 |
[37:23] | I was just being too rough on him. | 只是我对他太粗暴了 |
[37:25] | So there’s been some obstacles and some pitfalls, | 凯伦的人生经历了很多荆棘和坎坷 |
[37:29] | but she’s made some wonderful, | 但她结识了一些非常好 |
[37:31] | wonderful friends along the way, like Lip… | 非常好的朋友 比如说利普 |
[37:34] | …and all the Gallaghers– | 以及加拉格一家所有人 |
[37:37] | people I just used to only know | 以前我只知道 |
[37:39] | as the ones in that house where the cops always came. | 他们家经常被警察光顾 |
[37:43] | Jesus, is that bitch ever going to shut up? | 我的神啊 那婊子没完没了吗 |
[37:47] | And Frank’s mother. | 弗兰克的妈妈 |
[37:48] | We’re just so honored that you’re here, even though | 你能来参加婚礼我们感到很荣幸 尽管 |
[37:53] | you weren’t even invited | 我们都没有邀请你 |
[37:54] | and not really honored because | 也没有感到真正意义上的荣幸 因为 |
[37:57] | you’re a convicted felon. | 你是个被判了刑的重犯 |
[37:58] | But you’re out now, aren’t you? | 不过你被放出来了 不是吗 |
[38:00] | Why, why did they let you out? | 我很纳闷他们怎么会放你出来 |
[38:01] | ’cause you’re a loud, mean, vicious bitch. | 因为你是个聒噪刻薄又恶毒的婊子 |
[38:04] | Okay, Mom, let’s open presents. | 妈妈 我们来拆礼物吧 |
[38:07] | Why don’t you do yourself and everyone else a favor and shut up? | 你就行行好 闭上你的臭嘴吧 |
[38:11] | Have I offended you in my home where you’re an interloper? | 我冒犯到你了吗 你现在在我家 且是私闯进来的 |
[38:14] | No one wants to hear it, you fucking windbag. | 没人想听你唠叨个没完 死嚼舌妇 |
[38:17] | Okay, mom, let’s go upstairs. | 好了 妈妈 我们上楼去吧 |
[38:19] | She called me a Wacker Drive whore. | 她说我是瓦克街上的妓女 |
[38:21] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[38:22] | Oh, let ’em work it out. | 让她们自己解决吧 |
[38:23] | And I don’t know how an angel like that man | 我真不明白弗兰克那种小天使 |
[38:26] | could have come out of your poisoned womb. | 怎么会是你恶毒的子宫孕育出来的 |
[38:28] | Shut up, you batty bitch. | 闭上你的臭嘴 疯婆子 |
[38:30] | You know what? You’ve got a demon mind and a devil’s womb | 我实话告诉你 你内心阴暗 子宫恶毒 |
[38:35] | and heart, and your coochie smells of brimstone and sulfur! | 心如蛇蝎 老逼恶臭如硫磺 |
[38:40] | I will fuck you up! | 我打烂你的嘴 |
[38:42] | – Shit. – Oh, shit! | -靠 -我擦 |
[38:43] | Do it, do it! | 来啊 开枪啊 |
[38:54] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[38:55] | There’s a woman with a gun. | 有个女人手里拿着枪 |
[38:56] | She’s at a party, she’s shooting people. | 在派对上乱射一气 |
[39:05] | Yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[39:10] | Shit, Tony. | 擦 托尼 |
[39:11] | I got it. | 我来搞定 |
[39:13] | Police. | 警察 |
[39:14] | Whoa, officer Markovich on the scene. | 我是马科维奇警官 由我来处理吧 |
[39:17] | Sorry about that, guys. | 不好意思让你们白跑一趟了 |
[39:24] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[39:27] | No, no, no, | 别走 别走 |
[39:29] | no, no, no, no, | 别走 别走 |
[39:31] | no, no, no, no, wait, wait! | 别走啊 别走 等等 |
[39:33] | Wait, wait! | 等等 回来 |
[39:41] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:45] | How do you like my party so far? | 你觉得我的婚礼怎么样 |
[39:47] | I’m kind of digging it, you know, | 我挺喜欢的 |
[39:48] | it’s got a certain energy. | 挺带劲儿的 |
[39:53] | So, the little missus. | 少夫人 |
[39:56] | Got your Cuisinart, baby on the way. | 结婚礼物也收了 孩子也有了 |
[40:01] | Yep, I’m the American Dream. | 没错 我就是美国梦的现实版 |
[40:03] | You are, | 是啊 |
[40:04] | except, uh, Doofus is your husband and that’s my baby. | 美中不足的是你怀着我的种嫁了个呆瓜 |
[40:11] | So, what, do you want it on weekends? | 那又怎样 你希望孩子周末跟你过吗 |
[40:13] | Want to run away together, get a double-wide? | 想一起离开 住在移动房屋里吗 |
[40:19] | No. | 不是 |
[40:22] | I want you to get an abortion. | 我想你去把孩子做掉 |
[40:36] | Hey, Ethel, you decent? | 艾瑟儿 我能进来吗 |
[40:37] | Um, uh, just a minute. | 稍等一会儿 |
[40:50] | Okay, come in. | 好了 进来吧 |
[40:53] | Hey. Is he sleeping? | 他睡着了吗 |
[40:56] | I just wanted to make sure you’re doing all right. | 我是想来看看你还好吧 |
[40:59] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[41:04] | Look, I know you’re sad and stuff, | 听着 我知道你很难过 |
[41:06] | but I want you to know that you can talk to us. | 我只想告诉你 如果你想倾诉可以找我们 |
[41:08] | All right? | 好吗 |
[41:10] | We’re here for you if you need us. | 如果你需要 我们会在你身边支持你 |
[41:16] | How was the party? | 婚礼怎么样 |
[41:17] | It was good. | 好极了 |
[41:18] | No one got hit. | 没有人受伤 |
[41:19] | They have to replace the smoke detector. | 不过他们得换个新的烟雾报警器了 |
[41:23] | But everybody was asking about you, though, | 大家都在问你去哪儿了 |
[41:25] | where you were, where Baby Jonah was. | 还有乔纳宝宝怎么没有来 |
[41:30] | So… good night, then. | 那么 晚安吧 |
[41:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:35] | Mr. Kevin. | 凯文先生 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:41] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[41:44] | For everything. | 谢你做的一切 |
[41:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[43:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[43:11] | Are we going shopping for school clothes today? | 我们今天去买上学穿的衣服吗 |
[43:15] | Day care. | 日托小孩要照顾 |
[43:16] | After? | 之后怎么样 |
[43:17] | Did I commit to that? | 我答应过这事吗 |
[43:19] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[43:20] | Then, yes. | 那好吧 |
[43:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:30] | Was it weird seeing Jimmy? | 你和吉米有没有很尴尬 |
[43:32] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[43:34] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[43:36] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[43:38] | Who’s Jimmy? | 吉米是谁 |
[43:39] | Jimmy lives in Lake Forrest | 吉米住在林湖城 |
[43:41] | with his doctor father and drunk mother. | 有个当医生的爸和一个酗酒的妈 |
[43:44] | They think he goes to medical school at the University of Michigan. | 他们都以为吉米在密歇根大学医学院念书 |
[43:48] | Yeah, and…? | 然后呢 |
[43:51] | Jimmy is Steve. | 吉米就是史蒂夫 |
[43:58] | V, they’re gone! | 小维 他们不见了 |
[44:00] | – What? – Ethel and Jonah. | -谁 -艾瑟儿和乔纳 |
[44:01] | Well, maybe they went over to the day care early. | 他们大概提前去日托所了吧 |
[44:03] | No, all their stuff is gone | 不可能 他们的东西都不见了 |
[44:04] | his clothes, her suitcase– gone! | 衣服还有行李箱 都没了 |
[44:06] | What? | 什么 |
[44:18] | We a little mopey this morning? | 怎么一早上就闷闷不乐的呢 |
[44:20] | No. | 没 |
[44:22] | You’re thinking just because Carl got something, | 你是在想 卡尔得到了一份礼物 |
[44:25] | maybe you should get something? | 或许你也该有一些 |
[44:27] | No. | 不是 |
[44:28] | Well, maybe if you freshen up my coffee | 不如给我倒杯咖啡 |
[44:30] | and give your Grammy a kiss, | 再亲奶奶一口 |
[44:32] | things will start looking up for you. | 说不定好运也会降临哦 |
[44:53] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[44:55] | Yeah. Oh, Grammy! Thank you! Thank you! | 奶奶 你太好了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[44:59] | Hey, Jimmy, it’s Fiona. | 吉米你好啊 我是菲奥娜 |
[45:01] | I just wanted to say, go fuck yourself! | 我打过来是想说 操你妈逼 |
[45:05] | – What’s all this? – A new laptop. | -什么东西 -新笔记本电脑 |
[45:06] | This is so awesome! | 简直棒极了 |
[45:08] | Christmas in August? | 圣诞节提前了吗 |
[45:10] | Ethel and Jonah are gone. | 艾瑟儿和乔纳不见了 |
[45:12] | What? | 什么 |
[45:13] | – Did she say anything to you, Debbie? – No. | -她和你说过什么吗 黛比 -没 |
[45:14] | What about Malik? What time does he show up? | 马利克呢 他一般几点到这儿 |
[45:16] | In about an hour. | 一小时后吧 |
[45:17] | You sure they didn’t just sleep at their grandparents or something? | 他们会不会只是在他爷爷家过夜没回来什么的 |
[45:19] | Ethel packed everything. | 艾瑟儿把行李都带走了 |
[45:20] | – Baby’s stuff, too. – Okay. | -还有宝宝用品 -没事的 |
[45:21] | She’s 14 years old with an infant. How far can she get? | 她才14岁还带着个婴儿 她能跑多远 |
[45:24] | She doesn’t have any money. | 何况她身无分文 |
[45:25] | It was those evil Jesus witches! They took them. | 肯定是那帮假信徒的老巫女们带走了他们 |
[45:28] | – I know it! – We should call the social worker, | -我就知道 -我没得给社工打电话 |
[45:29] | see if she can get the cops looking. | 看看她能不能找警察帮忙找找 |
[45:31] | If she shows up, call us right away. | 一旦她出现了 就立即给我们打电话 |
[45:33] | Perfect. I’m solo today, | 真好 我今天又是一个人干活了 |
[45:35] | and we’ve got a full house for day care. | 满满一屋子全是需要照顾的小屁孩儿 |
[45:37] | I’ll help you, honey. | 宝贝儿 我会帮你的 |
[45:41] | Can we talk about these gifts? | 我们能聊聊这些礼物是怎么回事儿吗 |
[45:43] | You think I’m trying to buy their affection? | 你以为我在花钱讨好他们吗 |
[45:45] | Well, it’s certainly for sale. | 起码要讨好他们很容易啊 |
[45:49] | I just had some money from an old business arrangement, | 我刚从以前的生意伙伴那儿要了些钱 |
[45:52] | and I thought I’d spread it around a bit. | 我觉得应该有钱大家花啊 |
[45:57] | You didn’t come to see me when I was in prison. | 我在监狱的时候 你从来都没看过我 |
[46:01] | I was 11 when you went in. | 你进去的时候我才11岁啊 |
[46:03] | I… hardly knew you. | 我 对你没什么印象啊 |
[46:06] | Well, that’s my fault, I guess. | 看来是我的错了 |
[46:14] | 500 bucks. | 给你500块 |
[46:18] | Figure, from what I’ve seen around here so far, | 从我目前观察到的情况来看 |
[46:20] | you need it more than some digital shit | 你更需要的是钱 而不是狗屁的电子产品 |
[46:22] | that’s gonna be obsolete before you can get it out of the box. | 尚未取出包装盒 就已经过时了 |
[46:26] | It’s not a bribe, Fiona. | 菲奥娜 我不是在贿赂你 |
[46:30] | I’ve got some serious Grammy time | 我也想享受一下天伦之乐啊 |
[46:32] | to make up for around here. | 也想好好弥补我们的祖孙之情 |
[46:42] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[46:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:45] | It’s from Eddie’s life insurance company. | 是埃迪的寿险公司寄来的 |
[46:49] | The check came? | 支票来了吗 |
[46:50] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[46:52] | Stop saying, “Oh, my.” What does it say? | 别再说天啊天啊的 到底怎么说的 |
[46:54] | He left the money to Karen. | 他把钱留给了凯伦 |
[46:56] | He changed the beneficiary. | 他更改了受益人 |
[46:58] | No! Shit! Shit! | 不会吧 操 操 |
[47:00] | Shit, shit, shit! | 真是操蛋啊 |
[47:02] | Shit. Karen can’t handle that kind of money, Sheils. | 凯伦肯定管理不好那些钱 小希希 |
[47:05] | She’s too young, too headstrong, too… too promiscuous! | 她太年轻 太任性 太 太淫乱了 |
[47:09] | – What’s up? – It’s a good thing, Frank. | -怎么了 -那是件好事儿啊 弗兰克 |
[47:11] | Remember what you were saying about the orphanage? | 还记得你之前说什么孤儿院的事吗 |
[47:13] | Eddie was trying to protect me. | 埃迪是想保护我啊 |
[47:15] | Oh, protect you, my ass! | 保护你 别扯淡了 |
[47:17] | Oh! He did this to fuck me! | 他这么做就是想搞死我 |
[47:18] | $75,000? | 75000块吗 |
[47:19] | We can fight this, Sheils. | 我们要把钱争取过来 小希希 |
[47:21] | – We’ll get lawyers. – No, Frank. | -我们得找律师 -不 弗兰克 |
[47:23] | This is good. | 这样很好啊 |
[47:25] | Eddie had a hard time showing his affection to Karen. | 埃迪生前不懂得如何表达他对凯伦的爱 |
[47:28] | This is his way. This is good. | 这是他的方式 这是好事儿啊 |
[47:31] | I’m happy. | 我很高兴 |
[47:37] | Well, congratulations, my boy. | 恭喜你了 好小子 |
[47:40] | You hit the jackpot. You have fallen into | 你中大奖了啊 你一下子就掉到了 |
[47:42] | a fucking field of four leaf clovers, | 幸运四叶草得分区啊 |
[47:44] | first time up at bat. | 一次就中彩 |
[47:46] | – Frank… – I have put in the sweat. | -弗兰克 -我卖命劳苦 |
[47:48] | I’ve put in the time, I’ve put in months of work, | 我花费大量的时间 我苦心经营数月 |
[47:51] | I have literally taken it up the ass, | 我甚至不惜奉献我的”后门” |
[47:53] | and you fucking waltz in here. | 而你却大摇大摆坐拥一切 |
[47:55] | – Frank. – What? | -弗兰克 -怎么了 |
[47:57] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该离开这儿 |
[48:00] | No. Sheils. I-I was just… | 不 小希希 我只是 |
[48:04] | I didn’t mean… | 我的意思不是… |
[48:12] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[48:15] | I just can’t believe she hasn’t called us | 我真不敢相信她竟没打个电话通知一声 |
[48:18] | or even left us a note. She’s got to know | 甚至没留个字条什么的 她应该知道 |
[48:20] | we’re sitting over here sick with worry. | 我们坐在这儿都快担心死了 |
[48:21] | Yeah, yeah, no, here. I’m still here. | 好好 不 我还在 |
[48:23] | Teenagers– their hormone-soaked brains | 青少年们 大脑被荷尔蒙控制着 |
[48:24] | aren’t wired to think about anyone other than themselves. | 也难怪只考虑自己 不会考虑别人 |
[48:27] | Right, okay. Thank you very much. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[48:29] | Okay, social worker’s gonna file a missing persons report | 社工会提交一份失踪人口报告 |
[48:32] | and call the sheriff to go out to that cult ranch | 让治安官去那个邪教农场 |
[48:34] | to see if they’re over there. | 看看她们是否在那儿 |
[48:36] | She thinks we should drive around the neighborhood. | 她觉得我们应该开车在附近找找看 |
[48:38] | Ethel may not have gotten far. | 艾瑟儿或许还没走远 |
[48:39] | Happens to a lot of kids, she says. | 社工说此类事件时有发生 |
[48:40] | But I just cannot believe how selfish Ethel is being. | 但我想不通艾瑟儿怎么会如此自私呢 |
[48:44] | You think something horrible might have happened to her? | 你说她会不会出事儿啊 |
[48:45] | A child kidnapper or something? | 遇到拐卖儿童的或其他什么的 |
[48:48] | “I hope you understand why I had to leave. | “我希望你们能理解我为什么一定要离开 |
[48:50] | “I know that God will watch over you both. | 我坚信主会赐福于你们的 |
[48:52] | I know we will see each other again some day. Ethel.” | 在不久的将来我们定会重逢 艾瑟儿” |
[48:54] | I’m getting the truck keys. | 我去拿车钥匙 |
[48:56] | We’ll start over by the park | 我们从公园开始找 |
[48:58] | and then work our way around back to the school. | 然后再去学校看看 |
[49:01] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么玩意儿 |
[49:03] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[49:05] | What? | 什么 |
[49:06] | Uh… Remember that pot you wanted me to get rid of? | 还记得你之前让我处理掉的那些个大麻吗 |
[49:10] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[49:11] | What if maybe I didn’t get rid of as much of it as I said I did? | 其实我没有像我说的那样全部处理掉 |
[49:16] | You buried it? | 你埋了起来吗 |
[49:17] | Well, I mean… | 我是说 |
[49:18] | How much didn’t you get rid of? | 你自己留了多少 |
[49:26] | But how would she sell it? | 可她要怎么卖呢 |
[49:27] | Nobody’s gonna buy pot off of a white girl | 没人会从白人女孩手上买大麻 |
[49:29] | in a Little House on the Prairie dress. | 何况她穿得那么纯朴 |
[50:10] | Looking for this? | 找这个吗 |
[50:15] | I don’t think Ginger will mind that I opened her check, do you? | 我觉得金吉不会介意我打开她的支票 你说呢 |
[50:19] | Seeing as how she’s dead and buried out in the yard, | 因为她已经死了 并且还埋在了院子里 |
[50:21] | according to Carl. | 卡尔是这么说的 |
[50:23] | You look like shit. | 你看起来跟屎一样 |
[50:26] | Get some coffee, ’cause we have business to discuss. | 给我倒点儿咖啡 我有正事和你聊聊 |
[50:30] | Scamming Ginger’s Social Security checks. | 骗取金吉的社保支票 |
[50:34] | Clever boy. | 真聪明 |
[50:37] | But it’s over. | 但好日子结束了 |
[50:38] | Meet the new Ginger. | 现在我才是新金吉 |
[50:41] | I’m gonna be here a while, so get used to it. | 我会在这儿住一段时间 抓紧适应适应吧 |
[50:43] | I say, “Jump,” You say, “How high?” | 我让你站着 你就别给我坐着 |
[50:45] | Eat me! I say, “Eat me!” | 吃了我算了 吃了我算了 |
[50:48] | I’m done taking your shit! You got it? | 我受够被你欺压虐待了 你明白吗 |
[50:51] | I am a grown man. | 我都这么大了 |
[50:52] | This is my family, not yours! | 这是我的家 不是你的 |
[50:55] | You’re a piss-poor excuse for a mother! | 你当母亲太不合格了 |
[50:59] | I was hoping you would die in prison! | 我真希望你就死在监狱里 |
[51:01] | You’ve made my life a living hell, and I… | 你让我的生活凄惨似地狱 |
[51:04] | I want you out of here! Now! | 你现在就给我滚出去 立刻 |
[51:10] | Good for you. | 真好啊 |
[51:12] | It’s great to get that stuff out. | 发泄出来真的很不错 |
[51:15] | Feel better? | 感觉好点儿吗 |
[51:16] | Now, this is what I was thinking. | 我现在是这么想的 |
[51:19] | I’m moving into your room, I like the light. | 我想搬到你那屋 我喜欢那采光条件 |
[51:21] | And I’m gonna need a flat screen up there. | 我还想在上面装一个平板电视 |
[51:24] | Don’t worry. I’ll give you the money. | 别担心 我给你钱啊 |
[51:28] | Can I be honest with you? | 你能听我句实话吗 |
[51:31] | I am not the reason that your life is a piece of crap. | 你现在活得如此窝囊下贱并非是因为我 |
[51:35] | You came out of me a loser. | 你生出来就是个败类 |
[51:38] | Now run to the store. I’ll make a list, okay? | 现在冲到商店去 我给你列个购物单 行吧 |
[51:41] | Give me my purse. | 把我的包拿过来 |
[52:16] | It’s tough, huh? | 很难受 对吧 |
[52:20] | My parents suck, too. | 我父母也烂透了 |
[52:52] | Dad? | 爸 |
[52:53] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[52:55] | – What? – You wet the bed. | -怎么了 -你尿床了 |
[53:00] | Find a dry spot. | 找个干爽地方继续睡 |