时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You really don’t remember what happened last year? | 你真不记得去年的剧情了吗 |
[00:06] | School. Now. | 去上学 快点 |
[00:07] | I dropped out. You’ll get your diploma, I’ll get mine. | 我退学了 你要能混到文凭 我也会拿到我的 |
[00:09] | – What you doing? – Studying. | -你在干嘛 -学习 |
[00:11] | You taking your GED? | 你要考普教证吗 |
[00:12] | All right, Fi! | 太好了 菲 |
[00:13] | Estefania. Fiona. | 艾斯特法尼娅 菲奥娜 |
[00:14] | You married a druglord’s daughter? | 你娶了个毒枭的女儿 |
[00:16] | I’m not in love with her. | 我并不爱她 |
[00:17] | That’s good, ’cause she doesn’t love you either. | 那正好 反正她也不爱你 |
[00:19] | She’s got this other guy. Marco… Somebody. | 她爱着一个叫什么…马科的人 |
[00:21] | Marco, you’re me now. | 马科你现在就是我 |
[00:23] | Take my identity. | 用我的身份 |
[00:23] | And if Este’s dad comes looking for you, | 如果艾斯特爸爸来找你 |
[00:25] | she’ll still be married to Steve Wilton. | 她仍是史蒂夫·威尔顿的人 |
[00:26] | We can’t have sex anymore. | 我们不能再上床了 |
[00:27] | I’m pretty sure that Jody’s gonna propose. | 我很确定乔迪就要求婚了 |
[00:30] | You’re better than this guy, Karen. | 他配不上你 凯伦 |
[00:31] | Stay the fuck away from me, | 离我他妈的远一点 |
[00:33] | and stay the fuck away from this baby! | 也离这个孩子远点 |
[00:35] | Is it all right if I stay over tonight? | 我 能在这过夜吗 |
[00:37] | Couldn’t go 12 hours without seeing me, could you? | 待不了半天就想见我吗 |
[00:39] | Went to the clinic today, said me having kids… | 我今天去了趟诊所 医生说我要孩子… |
[00:42] | Not likely. | 有困难 |
[00:43] | No one said that we have to stop trying. | 没人说我们要放弃尝试 |
[00:45] | Hello, boys. | 哎哟 小伙子们 |
[00:47] | We got nothing to be ashamed of. | 我们没什么好羞愧的 |
[00:48] | What fucking world do you live in? | 得了 别他妈天真了 |
[00:49] | Officer! | 长官 |
[00:53] | – Does this violate my probation? – Shut up! | -我这算不算保释期再犯 -闭嘴 |
[00:57] | – Is it the baby? – No! | -是因为孩子吗 -不 |
[00:59] | It’s you! Get out! | 是因为你 滚出去 |
[01:01] | I really am so sorry about all of this with Karen. | 对于凯伦的所作所为 我很抱歉 |
[01:04] | You deserve better. | 她不该那么对你 |
[01:06] | Congratulations, my boy. You hit the jackpot. | 恭喜你 好小子 你中头彩了 |
[01:09] | – Frank! – What? | -弗兰克 -怎么了 |
[01:10] | I think you should go. | 你该走了 |
[01:12] | Why don’t you just live at your real home with your real family? | 你为什么不跟自己的孩子住在自己的家里 |
[01:14] | I don’t like them, and they don’t like me. | 我不喜欢他们 他们也不喜欢我 |
[01:17] | Hey, stop that! | 别打了 |
[01:19] | Please just go. Leave. | 赶紧离开 快走 |
[01:21] | Mind if I sleep here for the night? | 你介意我今晚睡在这里吗 |
[01:23] | Hey, that’s no problem for me. | 当然 我倒是没问题 |
[01:24] | Back to being a legal resident around here, Steve? | 你是回来常住了吗 史蒂夫 |
[01:26] | His name is Jimmy now. | 他现在叫吉米 |
[01:27] | Steve was just an alias he used to lie to me | 史蒂夫只是他之前用来对我 |
[01:29] | about who he really was. | 隐瞒身份的假名罢了 |
[01:30] | I wanna meet your family. | 我想见你的家人 |
[01:31] | Sorry to be late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[01:32] | These are Fiona’s brothers, Carl and Ian. | 这两位是菲奥娜的弟弟 卡尔和伊恩 |
[01:36] | Do they know you’re gay? | 他们知道你是同性恋吗 |
[01:37] | – I’m not gay. – Really? | -我不是同性恋 -是吗 |
[01:39] | It’s coming! It’s coming! | 出来了 出来了 |
[01:42] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[01:43] | What’s wrong with him? | 宝宝怎么了 |
[01:44] | He has Down’s syndrome, Debs. | 他患有唐氏综合症 小黛 |
[01:46] | Yeah, and he’s Asian. | 没错 还是个亚洲种 |
[01:47] | Take it back to the hospital. Somebody will want it. | 把它送回医院 有人会想要它的 |
[01:50] | I want it. | 我想要 |
[01:51] | It’s me or the baby. | 要我 还是孩子 |
[01:52] | The baby, sweetheart. | 我选孩子 亲爱的 |
[01:54] | Know you’re gonna regret this. | 你一定会后悔的 |
[01:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:58] | – Are you gonna leave? – No. | -你会离开我吗 -不会 |
[02:00] | Everybody always leaves. | 每个人最终都离我而去 |
[02:03] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[03:56] | Morning, sunshine. | 早安 小美人 |
[03:58] | Why didn’t you wake me up? | 你干嘛不叫醒我 |
[03:59] | I gotta make lunches before work. | 我得在上班前做好午饭 |
[04:00] | Already done. | 已经做好了 |
[04:02] | Carl. My man, would you like some more French toast? | 卡尔 伙计 还要法式吐司吗 |
[04:05] | Lip and Ian? | 利普和伊恩呢 |
[04:07] | Already fed and gone. | 已经喂饱出门了 |
[04:09] | Why are you eating a popsicle for breakfast? | 你早餐干嘛吃冰棍 |
[04:11] | Jimmy said it was okay. | 吉米说没关系 |
[04:13] | I’ve got your smoothie ready to go. | 你的果汁牛奶也做好了 |
[04:14] | Where’s Debbie? | 黛比呢 |
[04:16] | Out front like always. | 老样子 在前院 |
[04:27] | Morning, Debs. | 早啊 小黛 |
[04:29] | 137 days. | 137天了 |
[04:33] | When I was nine, he was gone for a year. | 我九岁的时候 他整整消失了一年 |
[04:35] | He always comes back. | 但他总会回来 |
[04:41] | Lunch. | 午餐 |
[04:47] | He’ll be back, Debs. | 他会回来的 小黛 |
[04:50] | He always comes back. | 他总是会回来的 |
[05:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | – Help me? – You need help? | -帮帮我 -你需要帮助 |
[05:41] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[05:43] | – Where am I? – Juarez. | -我在哪 -华瑞兹市 |
[05:46] | – Mexico? – Si. | -墨西哥 -没错 |
[05:51] | – Did I miss Christmas? – Christmas? | -我是不是错过圣诞节了 -圣诞节 |
[05:53] | You almost missed Easter. | 你差点没错过复活节 |
[06:03] | There’s an Escalade parked across the street with someone in it. | 对街停着一辆凯迪拉克 里面还有个人 |
[06:07] | It’s nice. Still has its hubcaps. | 真难得 轮毂居然还在 |
[06:09] | I think it was there yesterday too. | 它从昨天停到现在了 |
[06:12] | Popsicle for breakfast? | 早餐吃冰棍 |
[06:13] | Carl’s teeth hurt. | 卡尔牙疼 |
[06:14] | Yeah, ’cause he’s eating popsicles for breakfast. | 那可不 因为他早餐吃的是冰棍 |
[06:17] | Did he brush before he left for school? | 他走之前刷牙了吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah, think so. | 大概 刷了吧 |
[06:19] | Did you check his toothbrush to see if it was wet? | 你有没有检查他的牙刷湿了没有 |
[06:23] | Mm, I was hoping | 我本来希望 |
[06:25] | that you’d still be in bed when the kids left for school. | 小鬼们去学校以后 你还在床上 |
[06:30] | I have to work. | 我得工作 |
[06:31] | – You’ve got five minutes. – Five? | -就五分钟 -五分钟 |
[06:34] | I’ll make it ten if I focus on | 如果我想着白袜队的得分统计 |
[06:35] | the White Sox box scores or something. | 十分钟也没问题 |
[06:38] | Liam? | 利亚姆怎么办 |
[06:38] | Just plop him down in front of the wiggles, | 只要让他看<快乐的律动> |
[06:40] | he’s good for hours. | 他就能安静好几个小时 |
[06:44] | I can’t be late. I can’t be late! | 我不能迟到 不能迟到 |
[06:47] | I need the cash for the property tax bill. | 我需要钱去缴房产税 |
[06:51] | Please don’t tell my kids | 请你不要教唆我的孩子们 |
[06:52] | they can do things they know they can’t. | 去做一些他们明知不该做的事 |
[06:54] | – Your kids? – A popsicle? | -你的孩子们 -吃冰棍 |
[06:56] | So I’m just the nanny? | 这么说 我只是保姆咯 |
[06:58] | I can feed them, change them, | 我可以给他们做饭 换尿布 |
[07:00] | but when Carl wants a second popsicle… | 但当卡尔想要第二根冰棍的时候 |
[07:03] | Second popsicle? | 还有第二根 |
[07:03] | Didn’t like the first one. Banana. | 第一根是香蕉味的 他不喜欢 |
[07:05] | His teeth are gonna rot out of his head. | 他的牙要烂完了 |
[07:07] | We just spent two grand on his braces. | 我们刚花了两千块钱给他装牙套 |
[07:09] | We? | 我们 |
[07:10] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:13] | Not… “We”. Me. | 不是”我们” 是我 |
[07:16] | I paid for Carl’s braces. | 卡尔的牙套是我掏的钱 |
[07:20] | No more popsicles for breakfast, okay? | 以后早饭不许吃冰棍 明白了吗 |
[07:26] | Lip and Ian left early? | 利普和伊恩提早走了 |
[07:28] | They said they had to pick something up downtown before school. | 他们说要在上学前去市中心拿什么东西 |
[07:30] | – Downtown? – What they said. | -市中心 -他们是这么说的 |
[07:32] | Pick up what? | 拿什么 |
[07:34] | Go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[07:38] | When you said you had access to the building, | 当你说你能进入那栋大楼时 |
[07:40] | I thought you meant through a door! | 我以为你是指从大门进去的 |
[07:41] | I may have fudged on that a bit. | 我故意没告诉你 |
[07:49] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 闪开 闪开 闪开 |
[07:52] | Stop! | 站住 |
[07:58] | Jesus, whatever happened to fat, doughnut-eating cops? | 天啊 这些吃甜甜圈的死肥条子是怎么了 |
[08:00] | Now they’re all triathletes. | 瞬间变三铁运动员了 |
[08:03] | Catch! | 接住 |
[08:04] | The tall prick looks good for another 10 miles. | 那个高个儿傻屌看来还能再跑个十英里 |
[08:08] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:12] | Ditch out at the street, yeah? | 扔街上算了吧 |
[08:13] | Wait, wait, wait! Maybe they’ll give up. | 等等 也许这样他们会放弃 |
[08:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:18] | Shit, shit! | 操 操 |
[08:33] | Right there! Hold it! | 在那呢 抓住他们 |
[08:35] | No way West Point takes you | 你要是犯重罪被抓过 |
[08:37] | with a felony conviction. | 西点肯定不会收你 |
[08:40] | Catch you at the courthouse later? | 等会法院见 |
[08:42] | Don’t be stupid! | 别犯傻 |
[08:47] | Call Mandy, all right? | 给曼迪打电话 好吗 |
[08:49] | Milkovich has gotta have a good bail-bondsman. | 米尔科威奇肯定认识一些牛逼的保释代理人 |
[09:15] | Baby. | 宝宝哭了 |
[09:19] | Baby. | 宝宝又哭了 |
[09:24] | It’s your turn. | 该你去了 |
[09:29] | I know you’re awake. You’re making that fakey sleep sound. | 我知道你没睡着 你打假鼾呢 |
[09:37] | I was up at 3:00 and 5:00. | 凌晨三点和五点都是我起来照顾的 |
[09:44] | Get your ass up, | 给老娘起床 |
[09:45] | you goddamn pony-tailed fabio motherfucker! | 你这该死的混蛋长辫美男 |
[09:51] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:51] | Get your goddamn ass out of this bed! | 赶紧给老娘起床 |
[09:54] | It’s your fucking turn! | 他妈的轮到你了 |
[09:56] | Is someone tearing his flesh off? | 是有人扒他皮了吗 |
[10:04] | You sure this ferber dude knows what the hell he’s talking about? | 你确定这坏小子知道自己在嚷嚷什么吗 |
[10:07] | Go! | 赶紧去 |
[10:33] | Stop it! | 别吵啦 |
[10:58] | Excuse me. Medi-medi-medical emergency. | 借过 有紧急医疗情况 |
[11:04] | – Good morning. – Passport? | -早上好 -护照呢 |
[11:06] | Ah, yeah, um… No. | 好的 不好 |
[11:09] | Must have left ’em in my other pants. | 我把护照落在另一条裤子里了 |
[11:11] | But I’m an American citizen. Chi-town, born and raised. | 但我是美国公民 土生土长的芝加哥人 |
[11:14] | No passport, no entry. | 没护照就不能过去 |
[11:16] | What? Since when? | 怎么会这样 什么时候改的规矩 |
[11:18] | Since al qaeda decided Americans needed killing. | 从基地组织决定进美屠杀开始的 |
[11:22] | See, here’s the thing, Agent Tacker. | 事情是这样的 塔克警官 |
[11:27] | You look like a man who occasionally enjoys a malt beverage, | 我看你也像是偶尔会小酌几杯的人 |
[11:30] | so you can understand, every once in a while, | 所以 你应该能理解 有的时候吧 |
[11:33] | a couple of drinks can get out of hand. | 酒后会有些失控 |
[11:35] | But when it happens, the next morning, | 但出现这种情况以后 第二天一早 |
[11:37] | you have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, | 你得立马清醒清醒 把自己收拾干净 |
[11:39] | and get right back on the horse. | 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[11:40] | Am I right, or am I right? | 我说得没错吧 |
[11:42] | Just let me cross. I won’t tell anyone. | 让我过去吧 我绝对保密 |
[11:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:47] | You got a driver’s license? | 你有驾照吗 |
[11:49] | Any form of photo ID? | 或者任何带照片的身份证明 |
[11:51] | Costco card? | 好市多会员卡也行 |
[11:52] | Do I look like I’ve got a costco card? | 你看我像是有好市多会员卡的人吗 |
[11:55] | You look like you need a course of penicillin | 我看你该吃点药 |
[11:56] | and a lice comb. | 再处理一下头上的虱子 |
[11:58] | Call home, | 给家里打电话 |
[12:00] | get somebody to send you some kind of photo ID, | 找人送证件过来 |
[12:02] | so we can use it to make you a temporary passport. | 我们好帮你做个临时护照 |
[12:05] | Get cleaned up. | 去洗洗干净吧 |
[12:06] | We’re not letting you into the country, | 我们要是让你这种人进来 |
[12:08] | so you can add to Texas’ homeless population. | 不等于增加德克萨斯流浪人口数量吗 |
[12:10] | Next! | 下一个 |
[12:43] | He just walks in, doesn’t even bother to knock! | 他就直接闯进来 门都不敲一下 |
[12:46] | That’s nothing. Last night, Kev waltzes in, | 这算什么 昨晚我在洗澡的时候 |
[12:47] | does his sit-down business while I’m taking a bath. | 小凯飘进来 一屁股坐马桶上 开大 |
[12:50] | Only one bathroom. Had to go. | 只有一个厕所 我当时憋不住了 |
[12:52] | We have another bathroom, | 但我们有两个厕所 |
[12:53] | but Jimmy can’t be bothered to go downstairs? | 也没见吉米到楼下去上啊 |
[12:55] | Kev once did his poopy business while I was brushing my teeth. | 小凯还曾在我刷牙的时候便便呢 |
[12:58] | Only one bathroom. | 只有一个厕所 |
[13:00] | – Can I steal some of this? – Sure. | -我能拿点这个吗 -行 |
[13:02] | Yesterday, I caught him vacuuming and watching Rachel Ray. | 昨天我看到他一边吸尘一边看瑞秋·雷的节目 |
[13:05] | Kev doesn’t even know what a vacuum is. | 小凯根本就不知道吸尘器[同真空]是什么 |
[13:07] | Sure, I do. Outer space. | 我知道 外太空嘛 |
[13:09] | Dude in armageddon got | <世界末日>里那哥们儿 |
[13:11] | sucked right out of his space suit, exploded. | 从他的太空服里被吸出去 爆炸了 |
[13:14] | Nice overalls. | 工作服挺好看 |
[13:16] | $14. 50 an hour. | 一小时14.5美元 |
[13:17] | You haven’t lived till you’ve vacuumed up toxic waste. | 要用吸尘器清理过有毒废物才不算白活 |
[13:19] | Hey, what do you think? Am I camera ready or what? | 你们觉得怎么样 我可以上镜了吗 |
[13:24] | My topless web traffic is way down. | 我的露奶主页访客越来越少了 |
[13:26] | Too many girls ironing. | 竞争太激烈 |
[13:28] | If we’re going to have a kid, I need to save up money | 如果我们想要小孩 就得好好存钱 |
[13:30] | for when my tits are the size of watermelons. | 不然等我的咪咪胀到西瓜那么大就惨了 |
[13:32] | There’s probably a market for pervs who want to see a woman nursing. | 想看妇女喂奶的变态们多了去了 |
[13:35] | Kev’s worried our kid | 小凯担心 我们的孩子 |
[13:36] | might find these online one day. | 以后会在网上看到我的胸器 |
[13:39] | Shit on the net never goes away. | 网上的东西永远抹不去 |
[13:40] | Kev Junior’s gonna be surfing the net for porn one day | 我可不想小小凯长大后上网找黄片 |
[13:43] | and see his mama’s big titties and get hungry. | 看到自己老妈的大咪咪垂涎欲滴 |
[13:45] | So we’re trying a new web thing. | 所以 我们开始尝试新做法 |
[13:47] | Couple act. Master and Slave. | 情侣联袂演出 “主从诱惑” |
[13:50] | You gonna do it in a cast? | 你们还要角色扮演啊 |
[13:51] | – Hey, man’s gotta eat. – That is so wrong. | -总得填饱肚子吧 -太龌龊了 |
[13:54] | It’s educational. | 这是有教育意义的 |
[13:56] | By acting out a scene from the old plantation, | 通过演出过去殖民地的场景 |
[13:58] | we’re providing content for an internet audience | 我们为网络观众们再现 |
[14:00] | that embraces a truthful reenactment of our past. | 一个真实的历史景象 |
[14:04] | It’s racist and wrong! | 这不但龌龊还种族歧视 |
[14:05] | Which why it’s gonna make money | 所以我们才能赚钱 |
[14:06] | ’cause this country is racist. | 因为这国家本来就种族歧视 |
[14:09] | What’s that all about? | 你这是干嘛 |
[14:10] | The place we were working yesterday had a couple billion fleas. | 昨天上班的地方有一大堆跳蚤 |
[14:13] | Jimmy doesn’t really do anything. | 吉米其实什么也没做 |
[14:14] | He just hangs around the house all day with Liam, | 他整天在家跟利亚姆混一起 |
[14:17] | making smoothies, | 做做果汁牛奶 |
[14:18] | acting like he’s the kids’ new dad. | 就跟他是他们的新爹似的 |
[14:21] | So he’s vacuuming, cooking, | 也就是说他又搞卫生又做饭 |
[14:23] | and changing dirty diapers, and you’re still pissed. | 还给孩子换尿布 而你还是满腹牢骚 |
[14:26] | I thought that’s what you ladies wanted is shared housework. | 我以为你们女人就想要男人分担家务 |
[14:28] | Wage equality and all that hunger games, | 要收入平等 还有什么饥饿游戏 |
[14:30] | Lady gaga girl power shit. | 雷得嘎嘎和那些狗屁女权主义 |
[14:32] | We say it, but we don’t mean it. | 嘴上这么说 但心里不这么想 |
[14:33] | There is nothing sexy about a man with a mop. | 拖地的男人一点也不性感 |
[14:47] | Hey, my man. | 兄台 吃吧 |
[15:00] | My man. | 来一口呗 |
[15:03] | Living with someone is hard. | 与人同居可不容易 |
[15:04] | When’s the last time you were with a guy | 你上一次谈超过几周的恋爱 |
[15:06] | for longer than a few weeks? | 是什么时候的事 |
[15:07] | – Never. – Wha– | -从没有过吧 -啥 |
[15:08] | And how long you been living with Jimmy, three months? | 那你和吉米住一起多久了 三个月吗 |
[15:11] | Four. | 四个月了 |
[15:12] | Boring happens. We all get bored. It’ll pass. | 瓶颈期 两看相厌 过了这段就好了 |
[15:14] | He’ll stop being boring again soon. | 要不了多久 他就又能惹你喜欢了 |
[16:39] | Well, hello, Steve. | 你好啊 史蒂夫 |
[16:42] | Nando. | 南多 |
[16:44] | Where is she, Steve? | 她在哪 史蒂夫 |
[16:47] | Where’s who? | 谁在哪 |
[16:50] | Estefania, Steve. My daughter. | 艾斯特法尼娅 我女儿 |
[16:54] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[17:15] | What are we doing today? | 我们今天做什么 |
[17:17] | Biohazard. | 处理生物危害 |
[17:18] | Listen up. Sewer main backed up. | 大伙听好 污水干管坏了 |
[17:21] | Sent effluent geysering out their basement toilet. | 地下室的厕所外面完全就是个喷泉 |
[17:24] | Got a few blocks of raw sewage down there. | 那下面有大量未经处理的污水 |
[17:27] | Better grab the waders. | 最好穿上防水靴 |
[17:48] | Philip Ronan Gallagher. | 菲利普·罗南·加拉格 |
[17:50] | Breaking and entering, grand theft, | 非法入侵 盗窃 |
[17:52] | assaulting two law enforcement officers. | 袭击两名执法人员 |
[17:54] | Uh, campus security, your honor. | 是校园警卫 法官大人 |
[17:56] | I mean, can rent-a-cops really be counted as law enforcement officers? | 租来的警察怕是不能算是执法人员吧 |
[17:59] | It’s been, what, a couple of months? | 有多久了 几个月 |
[18:01] | Almost a year, your honor. | 快一年了 法官大人 |
[18:03] | Turn a new leaf | 你是改过自新了 |
[18:04] | or just dumb luck? | 还是只是运气好没被抓 |
[18:06] | No, walking the straight and narrow, your honor. | 我一直遵纪守法 法官大人 |
[18:07] | Thanks to the wise counsel and guidance | 多亏了本法庭之前对我的 |
[18:09] | previously provided by this court. | 谆谆教诲和悉心指导 |
[18:11] | Are you mocking me, Philip? | 你是在嘲笑我吗 菲利普 |
[18:12] | No, your honor, absolutely not. | 没有 法官大人 绝对没有 |
[18:15] | You know, I have nothing but respect for this court | 我非常尊敬这个法庭 |
[18:17] | and for the rule of law that it represents. | 及其所代表的法律规定 |
[18:19] | You know, the rights that we’ve derived | 正是我们九百年来 |
[18:21] | from over 900 years of fealty | 我们忠实遵守大宪章所赋予我们的权利 |
[18:23] | to the magna carta are the only things standing | 才将现在的我们 |
[18:24] | between us and the anarchy of mob rule. | 和彼时暴民统治的混乱状态区分开来 |
[18:28] | Still a minor. What a shame. | 你还未成年 真是可惜 |
[18:31] | The defendant before you beat a co-worker to death | 在你之前进来的那个人用打钉器 |
[18:33] | with a nail-studded 2×4 | 把他同事活活打死 |
[18:35] | for finishing the coffee and not starting a new pot. | 因为他喝完了一壶咖啡没煮新的 |
[18:39] | You show up in this court again as an adult, | 如果你成年后再次出现在本法庭 |
[18:41] | I’ll make sure he’s your cell mate. | 我会确保他成为你的狱友 |
[18:44] | – How do you plead? – Not guilty… | -你如何辩护 -我无罪 |
[18:46] | Your honor. | 法官大人 |
[18:49] | Set a date for prelim. $500 bond. | 定好初审日期 保释金五百块 |
[18:52] | Please say “collect. “ | 请答复”接受者付费 |
[18:54] | Calling card, third number, or enter your– | 电话卡支付 第三方号码支付 或输入” |
[18:57] | – Collect. – Please say your name. | -接受者付费 -请说出您的姓名 |
[19:00] | – Frank. – Thank you. | -弗兰克 -谢谢 |
[19:33] | What’s it mean when there’s a plus sign in front of the number? | 来电号码前有个加号是什么意思 |
[19:35] | International call. | 国际长途 |
[19:36] | Probably some Nigerian | 也许是某个尼日利亚人 |
[19:38] | calling to tell you you won a million bucks. | 打来告诉你中奖一百万 |
[19:55] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[19:56] | Daddy. Daddy! | 老爸 老爸 |
[20:00] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[20:02] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[20:05] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[20:07] | Daddy? Daddy? | 老爸 老爸 |
[20:14] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[20:20] | He’s not here. | 他没回来 |
[20:22] | No cookies. | 也没饼干吃 |
[20:26] | Jimmy didn’t make any cookies. | 吉米没做饼干 |
[20:30] | Estefania and I occasionally spend time on the south side, | 我和艾斯特法尼娅时不时会去南区住几日 |
[20:32] | Helping a friend look after her siblings. | 帮一个朋友照看她的兄弟姐妹 |
[20:33] | It’s a tragic story really- | 她们家真够悲催的 |
[20:34] | mom’s gone, dad’s a drunk. | 老妈离家出走 老爸酗酒 |
[20:36] | – Out. – Okay. | -下车 -好的 |
[20:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:41] | How you do-whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. | 你你你 你要干嘛 |
[20:46] | If he tries to run,shoot him. | 他要是敢跑 就毙了他 |
[20:51] | You know, I was surprised to see you in the states | 能在美国看到你真是令我大吃一惊 |
[20:53] | because I thought that the DEA had you on a watch list. | 我以为缉毒局已经把你列入监察名单了 |
[20:56] | They do. | 确实如此 |
[20:58] | So you can imagine how happy I am | 所以你可以想想 我来这 |
[20:59] | to come here, Steve. | 是件多愉快的事了吧 史蒂夫 |
[21:08] | Pappy! | 老爸 |
[21:11] | Stevie, you home! How was your trip? | 史蒂夫 你回来了呀 旅行还顺利吗 |
[21:13] | Your plane safe? | 路上还平安吗 |
[21:13] | Save it. He knows. | 省省吧 他都知道了 |
[21:18] | Her english is getting good, right? | 她的英语长进不少 对吧 |
[21:27] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[21:39] | You. | 你 |
[21:40] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[21:46] | No, no! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[22:09] | You can buy baby food at the Food 4 Less, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你可以去超市买婴儿食物的 |
[22:12] | They put artificial coloring and preservatives in that crap. | 那些垃圾食品里都加了人工色素和防腐剂 |
[22:17] | Yeah, but the carrots gave him gas. | 是没错 但他胡萝卜吃多了总放屁 |
[22:20] | No, that was the peas and eggplant. | 不对 那是因为豌豆和茄子 |
[22:21] | Won’t do that again. | 以后不喂他吃那些了 |
[22:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 乖 乖 |
[22:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:32] | – You have a collect call. – Collect? | -您有一通接听人付费电话 -接听人付费 |
[22:34] | Yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[22:36] | – Karen? Sweetie? – Karen? | -凯伦 亲爱的 -凯伦 |
[22:38] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[22:40] | Sheils, honey, it’s Frank. | 小希希 亲爱的 我是弗兰克 |
[22:42] | Frank who? | 哪个弗兰克 |
[22:44] | Frank Frank. | 就是那个弗兰克啊 |
[22:47] | Listen, Sheils, here’s the situation. | 听着 小希希 情况是这样的 |
[22:50] | I’m out of the country on business, | 我在国外出差 |
[22:53] | And it’s the craziest thing. | 现在情况很糟糕 |
[22:55] | Someone stole all my money and my passport. | 有人偷了我所有的家当和护照 |
[23:00] | Aw, shit! | 我操 |
[23:02] | Shit! | 我操 |
[23:04] | Trouble? | 碰上麻烦了 |
[23:06] | What? | 有何贵干 |
[23:07] | Maybe I could help. | 说不定我能帮上忙 |
[23:14] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[23:20] | Been up to see Mickey? | 去探望过米奇吗 |
[23:21] | Nah,I sent him some girl-on-girl porn last week. | 很少 我上星期带了几部女同毛片给他 |
[23:24] | It’s the only thing he ever wants. | 他就只想要那些 |
[23:29] | Thanks, man. How you doing? | 谢了 伙计 还好吗 |
[23:34] | – What the fuck? – Asshole. | -发什么神经 -混蛋 |
[23:36] | What the hell’s that about? | 她是怎么了 |
[23:37] | Wasn’t too happy to hear about you getting caught. | 她知道你被抓了很不爽 |
[23:41] | How’d it go? | 还好吗 |
[23:42] | Public defender thinks I can get off with community service | 公设辩护律师说只要我们归还镭射仪 |
[23:44] | if we take the laser back. | 我就不用去做社区服务 |
[23:46] | Underprivileged kid trying to gain access | 由于贫困少年就读的 |
[23:48] | to scientific equipment he doesn’t have | 贫困区高中资金匮乏 |
[23:49] | at his ghetto-ass, underfunded high school. | 他才迫不得已去偷科研仪器 |
[23:52] | Hey, uh, thanks for bailing me out. | 谢谢你保我出来 |
[23:55] | All Mandy. | 都是曼迪的功劳 |
[23:56] | She used her dad’s line of credit at Bad Bob’s bonds. | 她用了她老爸在坏鲍勃保释代理的信贷额度 |
[23:59] | Miss a hearing, and my dad will come after you | 你要是敢错过任何听证会 就等着我爸 |
[24:00] | with a linoleum knife and a bucket of battery acid. | 拿割毡刀和电池酸液来找你算账吧 |
[24:14] | – You knew about this. – Absolutely not. | -你一直知道他们的事 -毫不知情 |
[24:16] | I’m shocked and humiliated by this betrayal. | 她的背叛令我震惊且备感羞辱 |
[24:18] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[24:19] | How could she be unfaithful to me | 在我们一起经历那么多之后 |
[24:21] | after everything we’ve been through? | 她竟会对我不忠 |
[24:36] | Better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[24:40] | Well… | 那个 |
[24:41] | Looks like you don’t need me around here anymore. | 看起来这里已经不需要我了 |
[24:43] | Put some gloves on. | 戴上手套 |
[24:46] | You get to hold his foot while I cut. | 我肢解他的时候握紧他的脚 |
[25:07] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[25:10] | Burrito? | 要来点玉米煎饼吗 |
[25:11] | Warmed it on the septic truck engine, works great. | 在化粪车的引擎上热的 味道不错 |
[25:14] | Uh, no thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[25:17] | So my lazy-ass nephew, | 我那个游手好闲的侄子 |
[25:18] | my brother Howie’s kid | 就是我弟弟豪伊的孩子 |
[25:20] | with the big head. | 头很大的那个 |
[25:21] | – You remember him from school? – Howie Jr., sure! | -你还记得他吗 -小豪伊 当然记得 |
[25:23] | Anyway, he’s back from college for the summer– | 大学放暑假 他要回来 |
[25:26] | – Howie Jr.’s in college? – Wrestling scholarship. | -小豪伊考上大学啦 -靠摔跤拿的奖学金 |
[25:29] | Majoring in beer pong and date rape from what I hear. | 据我所知他在大学里尽忙着喝酒约会打炮了 |
[25:31] | Anyway, he’s back for the summer, | 这个夏天他要回来 |
[25:33] | and he needs a job. | 需要一份工作 |
[25:36] | You’re a hard worker, but… | 你工作很卖力 只是 |
[25:39] | Blood is blood. | 他毕竟是我的亲侄子 |
[25:43] | When’s Junior back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[25:48] | That’s it? | 就这样了 |
[25:49] | Call you if anything big comes up, | 接到大活或需要临时工的时候 |
[25:50] | and we need some extra hands. | 会再联系你的 |
[25:57] | We’re almost done here. | 这里快搞定了 |
[25:58] | Now get your wife dressed, and go have a nice dinner. | 给你老婆穿好衣服 一起去吃顿大餐 |
[26:02] | Someplace expensive. | 找家高档的餐厅 |
[26:04] | I’ll come and join you later. | 晚点再来找你们 |
[26:06] | I only have one shoe. | 我只有一只鞋 |
[26:08] | Take a pair of Marco’s. | 找双马科的穿吧 |
[26:10] | He always had good taste in footwear. | 他对鞋一向挺有品位的 |
[26:17] | No, just toss it in with the rest. | 不用 跟其他部分装在一起就成 |
[26:26] | It was stupid. | 真是蠢极了 |
[26:27] | You know, I’ve spent too many Saturdays | 我已经花了够多个周六 |
[26:28] | stuck on a bus going downstate | 搭巴士到南部 |
[26:30] | to get felt up by dyke prison guards. | 被那些女同狱警吃豆腐 |
[26:32] | No school science project is worth going to jail for. | 没有哪个学校的科研项目值得你去蹲监狱 |
[26:35] | It’s not for school. | 这可不是为了学校 |
[26:36] | – What, were you gonna pawn it? – Nope. | -那你是要把它典当出去 -不是 |
[26:38] | – Sell it on ebay? – No. | -放在ebay上卖 -也不是 |
[26:41] | Gonna teach some arrogant, college Wapanese assholes | 要告诉那些不可一世的大学亲日派杂种们 |
[26:44] | not to fuck with the south side. | 别把我们南部人民惹毛了 |
[26:55] | Sure, you are. | 这样啊 |
[26:57] | What the fuck? | 搞什么飞机 |
[27:20] | You know, a fast moving current | 湍急的水流 |
[27:22] | can knock a grown man right off his feet. | 能轻松放倒一个成年男子 |
[27:32] | Did you see Anaconda? | 你们看过《狂蟒之灾》吗 |
[27:35] | Keep moving, all right? | 赶紧走 好吗 |
[27:36] | That was Central America. | 那部电影就是讲的中美洲的事 |
[27:38] | Okay, I’m going. | 好吧 我这就走 |
[27:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[27:54] | It’s a miniature mars rover. | 这是辆微型火星漫游车 |
[27:56] | I’m mounting a helium-neon laser on it. | 现在我还要给它装个氦氖激光仪 |
[27:57] | We’re gonna blow shit up with it. | 有了它我们就可以到处炸东西了 |
[27:59] | Hey! Language. | 怎么说话的 |
[28:01] | Oh, hey, final notice on the property tax. | 催我们交房产税的最后通牒来了 |
[28:04] | You going down there tomorrow? | 你明天要去那里吗 |
[28:07] | – Later. – Where you going? | -一会见 -你要去哪里 |
[28:09] | – Study group. | -参加研习小组 |
[28:12] | – No dinner? – No Jimmy. | -没人做晚饭吗 -吉米不在家 |
[28:14] | No cookies after school either. | 放学后也没饼干吃 |
[28:16] | He wasn’t here when you came home from school? | 你们放学回来没看到他吗 |
[28:18] | No, and his Beamer’s still out front. | 没 他的宝马还停在门口 |
[28:20] | Want me to open a can of tuna? | 要我开罐金枪鱼么 |
[28:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:23] | Would you mind getting that one for me? | 能给我来一罐么 |
[28:39] | Whiskey. I need whiskey. | 威士忌 我需要威士忌 |
[28:41] | We have to stay hydrated. | 我们必须得保证水分 |
[28:43] | The sun’s almost down. It’s not hot. | 太阳快下山了 又不热 |
[28:46] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[28:47] | 20 miles to the rendezvous. | 离约定地点还有20英里 |
[28:50] | – How far have we gone so far? – Two. | -我们走了多远 -2英里 |
[28:54] | Could we stop for a second? | 我们能歇会儿么 |
[28:55] | I think I’m getting a blister. | 我好像起水泡了 |
[29:02] | No, seriously. I’m wearing the wrong shoes. | 不 说真的 我穿错鞋了 |
[29:04] | Anybody have a band-aid? | 谁带创可贴了 |
[29:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:38] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[29:46] | OK, OK. | 好了 好了 |
[29:48] | American! American! I’m an american. | 美国人 美国人 我是美国人 |
[29:58] | Did you check the hospitals today? | 你去医院看了么 |
[30:01] | No Frank. | 没有弗兰克 |
[30:18] | Okay, Debs, come on. Time for bed. | 好了 小黛 该睡觉了 |
[30:31] | He’ll come back, Debs. | 他会回来的 小黛 |
[30:33] | Frank’s like scabies. | 弗兰克就像疥疮一样 |
[30:35] | You can’t get rid of him no matter how hard you try. | 不管你怎么努力都摆脱不了他 |
[30:54] | Bedtime. | 睡觉 |
[31:02] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[31:21] | Mandy? | 曼迪 |
[31:22] | Yeah, her dad’s mixing vodka and speedballs again, so… | 是啊 她老爸又把伏特加和毒品混到一起喝了 所以 |
[31:28] | You being smart? | 安全措施做了没 |
[31:37] | Lost my job today. | 今天把工作丢了 |
[31:39] | What, you fucking the boss? | 怎么 跟老板杠上了 |
[31:41] | Nah. Nepotism. Nephew. | 不是 要让位给她侄子 |
[31:48] | We gonna have enough for the property tax bill? | 我们够钱交房产税吧 |
[31:52] | Just. With the check I got today. | 加上我今天收到的支票 刚刚好 |
[32:30] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[32:33] | I just ran into a friend, grabbed dinner. | 遇到一个老朋友 吃了点晚餐 |
[32:39] | – What are you doing? – Just burning my clothes. | -你在干什么 -把我的衣服烧了 |
[32:44] | – Why? – Ah, you don’t need to know. | -为什么 -你不用知道 |
[32:48] | – I don’t? – Nope. | -我不用 -不用 |
[33:04] | Take a shower. | 去洗个澡 |
[33:13] | Scrub my back? | 帮我搓背 |
[33:17] | You want me to scrub your back? | 你想让我帮你搓背 |
[33:39] | Mmm. No, no. | 不 不对 |
[33:41] | Use euler’s. | 用欧拉公式 |
[33:43] | – Where? Here? – Oh, come on. | -在哪 这里 -拜托 |
[33:45] | Cosine “X.” | 余弦X |
[33:52] | Catch. | 接住 |
[33:57] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[34:03] | – What is it? – GPS wrist unit. | -这是什么 -全球定位手环 |
[34:06] | For your ROTC orienting weekends | 你周末去参加后备军官定向训练的时候 |
[34:08] | so you know where you are. | 就知道你在哪了 |
[34:09] | We’re supposed to learn that off of maps and stuff. | 我们的初衷是不看地图来确定方位 |
[34:12] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[34:13] | They teaching you how to use a sextant too? | 他们还教你用六分仪么 |
[34:15] | Modern infantry officers have, like, a grand worth | 现代陆军军官的背包里 |
[34:18] | of satellite gear in their packs. | 大约有价值1千美元的卫星装备 |
[34:20] | We need to learn how though | 我们学这的目的是以防 |
[34:21] | in case we get separated from our unit | 我们和自己的部队失去联系 |
[34:23] | or all that fancy equipment | 或者是恶劣的环境下 |
[34:25] | breaks down in a harsh environment. | 先进装备无法使用 |
[34:28] | Aw, come on. | 得了吧 |
[34:30] | Just take it. | 拿着 |
[34:34] | I sort of have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[34:37] | Well, I sorta have a wife. | 我还有老婆呢 |
[34:42] | He’s been gone for a while, | 他离开了一段时间 |
[34:43] | but he’s going to be back in a couple of weeks. | 但他几周之后就会回来 |
[34:47] | Young or old? | 年轻的还是老的 |
[34:50] | Young. | 年轻的 |
[34:54] | You up for a threesome, hmm? | 想来个三人行吗 |
[34:56] | I mean, an old guy can dream, can’t he? | 我是说 老头可以异想天开 对吧 |
[35:01] | Keep dreaming. | 继续梦吧 |
[35:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:10] | – Who needs more eggs? – Me, please! | -谁还要鸡蛋 -我 |
[35:14] | You came in awfully late for a school night. | 上学期间你回来的有点太晚了吧 |
[35:16] | Trig test in a couple weeks, you know. | 还有几周就是三角几何考试了 |
[35:19] | Wow. Couldn’t find your pants? | 找不到裤子了 |
[35:22] | I already made them lunches. | 我已经帮他们准备好午餐了 |
[35:24] | What time do you have to be at work? | 你几点上班 |
[35:25] | Laid off. | 被解雇了 |
[35:27] | Well, that’s all right. I mean, you hated that job. | 也好 反正你讨厌那工作 |
[35:29] | Didn’t hate the money. | 我不讨厌那薪水 |
[35:31] | Time to get back in bed when the kids leave? | 等孩子们走了再去睡个回笼觉 |
[35:33] | Oh, I wish. I can’t, I have a meeting. | 我也想 但是不行 我要去见个人 |
[35:35] | Bus is leaving! Dishes in the sink! | 准备走了 盘子放水池里 |
[35:36] | Mandy, do you need a ride? | 曼迪 要我捎你一段么 |
[35:38] | – Sure, if you got room. – All right. | -当然 如果你车挤得下 -好 |
[35:39] | – Meeting with who? – Old friend from last night. | -去见谁 -昨晚的老朋友 |
[35:42] | Old friend have a name? | 老朋友有名字么 |
[35:43] | Arnando. We used to work together. | 艾南多 我们过去在一起工作 |
[35:44] | He came to town unexpectedly. | 他突然过来 |
[35:46] | Used to work together doing what? | 过去一起干什么的 |
[35:49] | Butcher shop. | 开肉铺 |
[35:50] | Debbie, milk in the fridge! | 黛比 把牛奶放到冰箱里 |
[35:52] | All right, train’s leaving! | 好了 该走了 |
[35:54] | Mandy! | 曼迪 |
[36:14] | I’ll be back, just don’t make the bed. | 一会儿就回来 别收拾床 |
[36:17] | Let’s go, Jimmy! | 快走 吉米 |
[36:45] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:46] | Now you go away. | 现在你给我滚蛋 |
[36:48] | What, that’s it? You’re just gonna give up? | 什么 就这样了 你就这么放弃了 |
[36:50] | Hey, I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[36:52] | – You a quitter, Manuel? – What? | -你是个半途而废的人 曼努埃尔 -什么 |
[36:55] | A quitter? Little baby quitter? | 一个半途而废 轻易放弃的人 |
[36:59] | I’ll give you $1,000. | 我给你一千块 |
[37:00] | You already promised to give me five. | 你已经答应我五千美元了 |
[37:01] | That or let me cut out a kidney to sell. | 要么给钱 要么我把你的肾卖掉 |
[37:04] | Well, that was before I realized | 那是在我意识到你是个 |
[37:06] | that you were a little pansy quitter. | 胆小如鼠 容易放弃的人之前所说的 |
[37:11] | Now that is the spirit that I’ve been looking for, | 这才是我想要看到的精神 |
[37:14] | but let’s channel it into something constructive, | 但是让我们谈点建设性的问题 |
[37:16] | like getting me on the other side of the rio grande. | 比如怎么把我送回美国去 |
[37:21] | How bad do you want to get back? | 你有多向回去 |
[37:23] | It’s “Badly,” But yes, bad! | 是”想” 是的 很向 |
[37:26] | Come, amigo. | 来吧 朋友 |
[37:27] | Let me introduce you to my friend El Cuchillo. | 介绍埃尔·库奇略给你认识 |
[37:30] | El Cuchillo. | 埃尔·库奇略 |
[37:31] | Cuchillo. Cuchillo. | 库奇略 库奇略 |
[37:34] | The knife? | 刀的名字 |
[37:41] | Your sister doesn’t like me. | 你姐姐不喜欢我 |
[37:43] | No, she’s just worried I’m gonna knock you up, | 不 她只是担心我把你肚子搞大 |
[37:46] | doesn’t want any more Gallagher mouths to feed. | 加拉格家不能再多添一张嘴了 |
[37:48] | I’m not my mom. | 我不是我妈 |
[37:50] | 13 with my brother on her hip. | 13岁就有了孩子 |
[37:51] | 13, huh? | 13 是吧 |
[37:53] | 12 when she got pregnant. | 12岁的时候就怀孕了 |
[37:57] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[37:58] | This? This is a helium-neon laser. | 这叫氦氖激光器 |
[38:01] | Now I’m gonna perform lasiks on near-sighted neighborhood kids. | 我要给邻居近视的孩子们做矫正术 |
[38:04] | 50 bucks a pop. | 50块一次 |
[38:07] | What are you doing this summer? | 你暑假准备干什么 |
[38:08] | Probably pretty much what I did last summer– | 和我上个暑假干的事情差不多 |
[38:11] | Drink too much beer, smoke a lot of weed. | 喝啤酒 抽大麻 |
[38:16] | Well, that ain’t gonna work. | 这样可不行 |
[38:18] | You got to pad your resume for your college apps this summer. | 你这个暑假得为申请大学的简历做准备 |
[38:21] | You’re a poor kid from the south side. | 你是南部来的穷孩子 |
[38:24] | And you got a 4.6, and that’s great, | 你的绩点有4.6 非常棒 |
[38:27] | but you’re gonna need a full ride. | 但光凭这还不够 得做好充分准备 |
[38:31] | What’s so goddamn funny? | 有什么特别好笑的么 |
[38:32] | No, it’s just, um… | 不 只是 |
[38:35] | Why does everyone think I’m going to college? | 为什么所有人都认为我要去上大学 |
[38:38] | Dummy, you are going to college, | 笨蛋 你就是要去上大学 |
[38:40] | and you’re gonna graduate. | 而且你会顺利毕业 |
[38:41] | And then you’re gonna get your masters | 然后去读硕士 |
[38:43] | and your doctorate. | 接着博士 |
[38:44] | And then you’re gonna make a boatload of money. | 然后你会赚大钱 |
[38:49] | Spend the summer padding this resume. | 暑假好好充实一下简历 |
[38:57] | Doing what? | 怎么充实 |
[39:02] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不管 |
[39:04] | Teach brain-damaged kids how to make plastic explosives | 去教脑残儿童做炸药 |
[39:07] | or the blind how to blow glass. | 或者去教瞎子怎么吹制玻璃 随你 |
[39:09] | You know what, I already have my sights set | 我已经安排好了 |
[39:11] | on a few hundred hours of community service. | 几百个小时的社区服务等着我呢 |
[39:17] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[39:20] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[39:23] | Get it done. | 好好干 |
[39:26] | Courtesy of cook county juvenile court system. | 由库克县少年法庭亲情提供 |
[39:29] | You have a 4.6? | 你绩点有4.6 |
[39:31] | My GPA is, like, 1.2 | 我只有1.2 |
[39:35] | How smart are you? | 你是有多聪明 |
[39:43] | You find anything? | 有合适的工作吗 |
[39:44] | Nothing I can get with a GED. | 我这普教证能找到什么 |
[39:46] | Go to Malcolm X. | 去马尔康学院 |
[39:47] | Take some nurses aide classes or something. | 读点急救护理课程 |
[39:49] | You got Jimmy playing Mr. Mom, | 正好吉米现在是家庭煮夫 |
[39:50] | might as well take advantage of it. | 不如好好利用一下这段空闲时间 |
[39:52] | This aunt jemima scarf too much? | 这大妈头巾会不会太夸张了 |
[39:53] | You gonna be topless? | 你要半裸吗 |
[39:55] | No one’s gonna be looking at your head. | 不会有人看你头上戴了什么的 |
[39:56] | How much does community college cost? | 去上社区大学需要花多少钱 |
[39:58] | Nothing. Take out of shitload of student loans, | 不用花钱 去申请学生贷款 |
[40:00] | then bail on the feds once you get your degree. | 拿到学位以后转身不认账就行了 |
[40:03] | Bookkeeping, accounting, | 记账 会计 |
[40:04] | X-ray technician, dental hygienist. | X光技术员 牙医护理员 |
[40:07] | Yech, I get grossed out just flossing my teeth. | 我光是给自己洗牙就快吐了 |
[40:09] | I’ve been shoveling sewage for the last month. | 上个月我还在通下水道呢 |
[40:11] | Computer programming. | 电脑程序员 |
[40:13] | Drug and alcohol rehab counselor! | 酗酒毒瘾辅导员 |
[40:15] | I definitely have the practical experience for that one. | 这个我倒是经验丰富的很 |
[40:17] | Crap. | 靠 |
[40:19] | Need a bunch of psych prerequisites first. | 得预修过心理课程才行 |
[40:21] | Why don’t you take the civil service exam and get on the ITC? | 去考个公务员然后去运输署工作呗 |
[40:23] | Drive a bus? | 去干嘛 开公交么 |
[40:24] | Hey, pension, health care, | 公务员有津贴 医疗保险 |
[40:26] | paid vacations. | 还有带薪年假呢 |
[40:27] | Or there’s the post office. | 或者去邮局工作也可以啊 |
[40:28] | Uniforms are for shit. | 穿制服的都是讨厌鬼 |
[40:30] | Everyone looks like they have a dick in those pants. | 每个人看上去都拽得要死 |
[40:32] | Oh, wow, a lot of people queuing up online for this. | 超多人排队等着看我们呢 |
[40:35] | This might just work! | 我们发啦 |
[40:37] | Club’s gonna open up the outdoor patio soon, | 那家夜店马上要开露天场了 |
[40:39] | maybe Meg would give me another shot at managing | 说不定梅格愿意让我再试着当次经理呢 |
[40:41] | or at least get my old job back. | 或者让我干回老本行也行 |
[40:42] | Slinging appletinis? | 回去调酒 |
[40:44] | You didn’t need to get your GED | 你要是为了在吧台里搔首弄姿的换点小费 |
[40:45] | to shake your titties and collect tips from frat boys. | 还去考那个普教证干嘛 |
[40:47] | The money’s good, | 至少挣得多 |
[40:48] | and it doesn’t require prerequisites. | 也不需要去预修什么课程 |
[40:50] | Requires a couple. | 是啊 胸大就行了 |
[40:50] | Can you set up the camera, please? | 把摄像头对准我们行吗 |
[40:52] | We’re ready to go. | 我们准备好了 |
[40:54] | – Who are you supposed to be? – Thomas Jefferson. | -你演的是谁啊 -托马斯·杰弗逊 |
[40:57] | Okay, Miss Sally. | 来吧 萨利小姐 |
[40:59] | You get your revenge | 来把被我强奸的怒火 |
[41:00] | for me raping you in the slave quarters. | 尽情发泄到我身上吧 |
[41:03] | Master. | 大人 |
[41:07] | Get down, you white motherfucker. | 你这个死白人 |
[41:09] | Get in there. Ah! | 到我裙子下面来 |
[41:11] | Yeah, now get that ass. Munch it, munch it! | 舔我的屁屁 用力舔 用力 |
[41:13] | Do the alphabet. | 从A数到Z |
[41:15] | We shall overcome, motherfucker. | 我们终将胜利 |
[41:17] | Get in there! | 用力 |
[41:17] | We shall overcome! | 我们终将胜利 |
[41:33] | Get on. | 上船 |
[41:44] | Hey, Meg. How are you? | 梅格 你还好吗 |
[41:48] | Fiona… Gallagher. | 我是菲奥娜 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[41:50] | Sure. How you been? | 我记得你 近来怎么样 |
[41:53] | Thought I’d stop by, | 我只是想过来看看 |
[41:54] | see if you were staffing up for summer yet. | 看看你们开始为暑期招人了没有 |
[41:56] | Patio’s not open till memorial day, | 露天区在阵亡纪念日之后才会开张 |
[41:58] | but if you want to push cocktails in 6-inch heels, | 如果你愿意穿着高跟鞋端鸡尾酒的话 |
[42:01] | I can always use another pretty girl for the summer. | 那我欢迎 美女总是越多越好 |
[42:04] | I was hoping you’d give me a shot at assistant managing | 我还指望你像去年秋天说好的那样 |
[42:07] | like we discussed last fall. | 给我次当助理经理的机会呢 |
[42:11] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[42:15] | I know I screwed you over last time. | 我知道上次我放了你鸽子 |
[42:16] | It’s a family thing, my mother was really– | 因为家里出了点事 我妈她 |
[42:19] | I get it. You have it tough. | 我理解 你也不容易 |
[42:21] | But fool me once, shame on you. | 但是耍我一次 你该感到羞愧 |
[42:23] | – Fool me twice– – I won’t let you down again. | -两次 -我不会再让你失望的 |
[42:26] | Come on, give me one night to show you what I can do. | 给我一个晚上展现我的能力 |
[42:28] | You won’t regret it. | 我保证你不会失望的 |
[42:34] | Give me a thousand bucks. | 给我一千块 |
[42:35] | I’ll find you a night to promote. | 我就给你一个晚上办主题夜 |
[42:38] | Promote? | 主题夜 |
[42:39] | You take over the club, do it all. | 你一个人来管整个夜店 |
[42:41] | – How about Tuesday the 15th? – Next week? | -15号周二行吗 -下礼拜 |
[42:43] | Show me what you got. | 给我展现一下你的能力 |
[42:45] | I don’t have $1,000. | 我没那么多钱 |
[42:47] | So I’ll pencil you in to work the patio. | 那你还是到露天区去当调酒师吧 |
[42:49] | Give me a call mid-may, and keep the weight off. | 五月中旬的时候联系我 保持身材哦 |
[43:22] | – Mimosa? – Uh, sure. | -含羞草鸡尾酒 -好 |
[43:28] | A man has few things of real value in this life. | 男人生命中最重要的东西不外乎以下几种 |
[43:32] | His family, his friends. | 他的家人 他的朋友 |
[43:36] | His ability to honor his commitment, | 他履行承诺的能力 |
[43:38] | the value of his word. | 以及他的信誉 |
[43:41] | Eat, please. | 坐下吃点东西吧 |
[43:44] | I believe the only true measure of a man | 我认为衡量一个男人的唯一标准 |
[43:46] | is his willingness to accept responsibility for his actions. | 是他是否愿意承担自己行为所产生的后果 |
[43:52] | Don’t you agree? | 你觉得呢 |
[43:54] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[44:09] | Beautiful, very peaceful. | 景色真不错 祥和宁静 |
[44:14] | The great lakes, right? | 大湖区 对吗 |
[44:16] | Uh, lake michigan. | 是啊 密歇根湖 |
[44:18] | How many great lakes are there? | 北美有几个这样的湖呢 |
[44:19] | Uh, five. | 五个吧 |
[44:22] | I knew the great lakes were big, | 我知道五大湖都很大 |
[44:25] | but I never imagined they would be this big. | 但是我没想到能大到这种程度 |
[44:27] | It’s like a sea. | 像海洋一般 |
[44:33] | Surprisingly heavy for a man with so few brains. | 一个这么蠢的人居然这么重 |
[44:53] | So, Steve… | 史蒂夫 |
[44:56] | Are you a man capable of honoring your commitments? | 你是一个能履行承诺的男人吗 |
[45:02] | Are you a man of your word? | 你能信守诺言吗 |
[45:22] | Cuchillo! | 库奇略 |
[45:31] | So… you are an american, eh? | 你真的是美国人 |
[45:35] | Wanting to go home? | 想回去吗 |
[45:37] | But you have no papers. | 可你没有任何证件 |
[45:39] | No, see, we were sort of partying. | 是这样的 我们在开派对 |
[45:42] | Say “Ah.” | 说”啊” |
[45:45] | Good? | 没问题吧 |
[45:47] | Whoa! No, amigo, I’m not that kind of girl. | 朋友 我可不是那种人 |
[45:51] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[45:52] | Okay, okay, fellas, | 兄弟 兄弟们 |
[45:54] | I’m really kinda of getting skeeved out here. | 你们真的吓到我了 |
[46:07] | – Can I–can I take them– – Good luck | -我能把裤子穿上吗 -祝你好运 |
[46:09] | What happened to people paying you when you do the work? | 你干活她付钱 有什么不对的吗 |
[46:12] | It was just her way of telling me to go fuck myself. | 只是她那个态度太讨厌了 |
[46:14] | What really pissed me off was how she just assumed | 而且我最气的是她认为 |
[46:17] | that I couldn’t come up with the money. | 我绝对凑不出一千块 |
[46:18] | Smug bitch. | 自以为是的贱人 |
[46:19] | Well, we did all right today on that master-slave thing. | 我们今天那个自导小片赚了不少 |
[46:21] | I could loan you the money if you want. | 我可以借你点钱 |
[46:22] | No. That’s okay. | 不用啦 |
[46:23] | I love you, but… | 我爱你 但是 |
[46:26] | You gotta save up for when you have a baby. | 你得为你将来的孩子存钱 |
[46:28] | – What about Jimmy? – He’s being weird. | -吉米呢 -他最近有点怪 |
[46:31] | Meg’s right. I am a loser. | 梅格说得对 我失败的很 |
[46:33] | One more ghetto girl who thinks she’s the shit. | 还是个把自己当回事的穷鬼 |
[46:35] | I can’t manage a club. | 我哪有能力掌管一间夜店 |
[46:37] | – What’s that, self-pity? – No, reality. | -怎么了 自怨自艾的 -这叫现实 |
[46:40] | I’ll take the Civil Service Exam, | 我还是去报名公务员考试 |
[46:42] | clean bus shelter trash barrels for the city. | 清理车站垃圾桶来造福人民吧 |
[46:44] | Hey! You’re Fiona Gallagher. | 你是菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[46:47] | You can do anything you set your mind to. | 只有你不想做 没有你做不到的 |
[46:49] | You got your GED. | 你拿到了普教证 |
[46:50] | You’ve been raising a family of six | 从15岁起就成了顶梁柱 |
[46:53] | since you were 15 years old. | 拉扯着5个娃长大 |
[46:54] | You’re a rock star, and Meg’s a frigid bitch. | 你就是个传说 梅格只是个冷漠的贱人 |
[47:04] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[47:06] | My final paycheck. | 我的离职薪水 |
[47:08] | Looks like this battle is almost over. | 看样子胜负差不多已成定局了 |
[47:13] | The Red Rovertron is in trouble. | “红色漫游者”情况不妙啊 |
[47:18] | Scorpio back for the win. | “天蝎号”凯旋而归 |
[47:21] | Back for yet another round of ritual humiliation, Gallagher? | 又来自取其辱了吗 加拉格 |
[47:25] | Finally gonna win this time, Goff. | 这次必赢 戈夫 |
[47:26] | College entrants only today, | 今天只有大学生才能参赛 |
[47:28] | it was on the website. | 网站上写着呢 |
[47:29] | Or don’t you have Internet down at MLK charter? | 还是你那平民窟根本没网 |
[47:33] | What’s the matter, Goff? | 怎么了 戈夫 |
[47:34] | You afraid a teenager is gonna kick the shit out of one | 你怕一个高中生 |
[47:36] | of your half-assed bucket of bolts? | 把你那堆破铜烂铁打得屁滚尿流吗 |
[47:38] | Your engineering can’t compete | 加拉格 你那水平造出的玩意 |
[47:39] | at the Black Bot championship trophy level, Gallagher. | 根本就不是在暗黑机器人大赛拿奖的档次 |
[47:43] | Who’d you steal your designs from this time? | 你这次的设计又是抄的谁的 |
[47:44] | Was it Carnegie Mellon or M.I.T.? | 卡内基梅隆大学还是麻省理工 |
[47:50] | Entry fee is 150, and we don’t take food stamps. | 参赛费150块 我们不收食品救济券 |
[47:54] | This match, Scorpio bot versus…the Impaler. | 这一场是 “天蝎号”对阵”穿刺者” |
[48:02] | Let the battle begin. | 敲响战鼓吧 |
[48:11] | Ooh! The Impaler strikes. | “穿刺者”出击了 |
[48:15] | Scorpio bot is down. | “天蝎号”不动了 |
[48:17] | The Impaler wins! | “穿刺者”一击制胜 |
[48:20] | Piece of cake. | 小菜 |
[48:59] | How am I supposed to swallow that? | 这么大让我怎么吞啊 |
[49:02] | Who said anything about swallowing? | 谁说用吞的了 |
[49:10] | She’s always been a problem. | 她一直不让人省心 |
[49:12] | It’s been a relief to have her | 最近几个月没有她在身边 |
[49:13] | out of the house these last months. | 让我解脱不少 |
[49:16] | She was wrecking my marriage. Pull! | 不然她迟早要毁了我的婚姻 扔 |
[49:22] | You lied to me, Steve. | 你骗我 史蒂夫 |
[49:22] | Yes, well– but I thought– | 是的 但是 由于 |
[49:24] | You told me you were going to look after her. | 你答应我要好好照顾她 |
[49:25] | – Yes, well– – Pull! | -是的 那个 -扔 |
[49:30] | I’m sure it’s been difficult. She’s a bright girl. | 照顾她肯定不容易 她很聪明 |
[49:33] | But I spoil her. | 不过我把她惯坏了 |
[49:35] | I grew up poor, you know. | 你瞧 我在贫民窟长大 |
[49:37] | I want her to have things I didn’t have in the favela– | 我想让她拥有我那时所没有的一切 |
[49:39] | An education, food… a toilet. Pull! | 教育 食物 冲水马桶 扔 |
[49:51] | I’ve arranged for Estefania | 我已经安排了艾斯特法尼娅 |
[49:53] | to pursue an economics degree | 去芝加哥大学 |
[49:54] | here at the University of Chicago. | 读经济 |
[49:57] | I want her to be an American citizen, Steve. | 我想她成为一名美国公民 史蒂夫 |
[50:03] | When immigration comes… | 等办理移民手续的时候 |
[50:06] | you will be her husband. | 你就是她的合法丈夫 |
[50:08] | Pull! | 扔 |
[50:19] | Do you think you can do that for me, Steve? | 你觉得你能帮我这个忙吗 史蒂夫 |
[50:23] | Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
[50:25] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[50:28] | But that means you can’t get into any trouble. | 可这就意味着你得循规蹈矩 |
[50:31] | No stolen cars, no drugs. | 不许偷车 不能贩毒 |
[50:35] | How am I supposed to make a living? | 那我怎么养活自己啊 |
[50:38] | Get a job. | 找份工作 |
[50:41] | And the slum girl– Fiona, yes? | 至于那个贫民窟女孩 叫菲奥娜吧 |
[50:44] | You can fuck her all you want for fun, | 你爱怎么操怎么操 |
[50:46] | but you’re a married man now. | 不过别忘了你已婚人士的身份 |
[50:48] | She stays what she is– a ghetto whore. | 她永远只能是个贫民窟里的婊子 |
[50:59] | In this corner, the terror of Northwestern U… | 擂台的这一边 是来自西北大学的霸主 |
[51:04] | Preda Raptor. | “猛禽掠食者” |
[51:09] | And in this corner, | 而另一边 |
[51:10] | representing the south side, | 是南方的代表 |
[51:13] | Frank! | “弗兰克” |
[51:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[51:23] | let’s get ready to rum-bot! | 让我们拭目以待这场机器的厮杀 |
[51:39] | Next. | 下一个 |
[51:42] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[51:46] | Let’s battle. | 开战吧 |
[51:49] | Frank is in trouble early. | “弗兰克”一开场就遇到了麻烦 |
[51:53] | Fry the fucker, come on. | 干死那傻逼 快呀 |
[52:00] | Get outta there! Get out! | 快跑 快啊 |
[52:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[52:03] | Frank is hit! | “弗兰克”遭受重击 |
[52:06] | Preda Raptor. | “猛禽掠食者” |
[52:08] | – Go! Go, go, go! – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -上啊 快上 -等等 等一下 |
[52:11] | – Now. – Frank is on the run. | -就现在 -“弗兰克”落荒而逃 |
[52:32] | Oh, and it looks like Frank is down for the count. | 看样子”弗兰克”已经快不行了 |
[52:37] | – Get outta the way! – Get out! | – 别傻等着 -快跑啊 |
[52:38] | – Go! Go! – I got it! | -快 快 -我搞得定 |
[52:40] | Preda Raptor, coming in for the kill. | “猛禽掠食者”要上前补上致命一击了 |
[52:50] | Preda Raptor, Preda Raptor, Preda Raptor! | 掠食者 掠食者 掠食者 |
[53:09] | He did it! He…Did…It. | 反败为胜 他赢了 |
[53:13] | We have a new champion. | 新的冠军产生了 |
[53:22] | Welcome home, Mr. Duncan. | 欢迎回国 邓肯先生 |
[53:42] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[53:46] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[53:52] | Just keep walking. | 往前走不要停 |
[53:54] | No trouble? | 没碰到麻烦吧 |
[53:55] | They just waved me right through. | 简直是一帆风顺 |
[53:57] | El gran canon in person. | “人形无底洞”本尊 |
[54:00] | El gran canon, your new nickname. | “人形无底洞” 你的新绰号 |
[54:02] | You’re already a legend. 18 balloons. | 你已经成为传奇了 18包 |
[54:04] | We’ve never had more than eight up one ass. | 我们的记录是一个菊花8包 |
[54:07] | You have more coke up your anus | 你有组织贩毒史上 |
[54:09] | than any drug mule in cartel history. | 容量最大的菊花 |
[54:11] | It’s like taking a shit backwards. | 就是逆向出恭似而已 |
[54:15] | Ex-lax. Normally, I would say take two, | 泻药 一般来说我会关照人家吃两片 |
[54:17] | But for you, maybe the whole box. | 鉴于你的特殊情况 吃整盒吧 |
[54:31] | Tuesday the 15th. $1,000. It’s all there. | 15号 周二 一千块 万事俱备 |
[54:37] | No, I’m sure it is. | 是都齐了 |
[54:39] | But, you know, look. | 可是 听我说 |
[54:40] | Promoting a new night is difficult. | 组织筹办夜店主题夜不是件易事 |
[54:43] | I should’ve explained to you– | 我应该事先跟你讲清楚的 |
[54:44] | I want the club. | 把夜店交给我吧 |
[54:45] | You’ve got a bunch of kids at home. | 你家里还有一群孩子要照料 |
[54:46] | I don’t think that you should– | 我认为这对你 |
[54:48] | Do I have the club or not? | 到底能不能把店交给我 |
[54:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:57] | You’re on the calendar. | 我会给你安排个晚上 |
[55:10] | Hey, beautiful! Dinner’s almost ready! | 美人儿 晚饭马上就好了 |
[55:13] | Oh, Jesus, Jimmy! | 天啊 吉米 |
[55:14] | You always gotta monitor Carl when he’s online. | 要时刻留心卡尔在网上干什么 |
[55:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:18] | Sure. I’m sorry. | 受教了 抱歉 |
[55:22] | What the hell were you watching? | 你在看什么鬼东西 |
[55:23] | – History channel. – Dinner! | -历史频道 -开饭啦 |
[55:25] | Where were you all day? | 你一整天跑哪儿去了 |
[55:27] | I was, you know, running errands… | 我嘛 各种差事呗 |
[55:30] | This and that. How was your day? | 四处跑跑腿什么的 你今天怎么样 |
[55:31] | Remember Meg from the club? | 还记得夜店的梅格吗 |
[55:33] | She’s gonna give me my own night to promote. | 你要让我自己办个夜店主题夜 |
[55:35] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[55:39] | You won? | 你们赢了 |
[55:40] | Oh, nothing left but smoke and metal | 硝烟散去 只剩破铜烂铁 |
[55:42] | and bruised geek egos. | 和那群书呆子遍体鳞伤的自尊 |
[55:43] | Yeah, plus 400 bucks cash prize for first place. | 还有第一名的400块奖金 |
[55:48] | Thought I could help out a little bit | 我琢磨着在房产税上 |
[55:49] | with the property tax bill. | 我也得出一份力 |
[55:51] | Do you want me to run the payment | 要我上学前顺便跑趟邮局 |
[55:52] | down to the post office before school? | 把钱交了吗 |
[55:54] | No, I got it. | 不用 我来吧 |
[55:57] | That’s still daddy’s spot. Anything at the hospitals? | 那是留给老爸的位置 医院有消息吗 |
[56:01] | I forgot to check today, Debs. | 我今天忘记去看了 小黛 |
[56:02] | I’ll call after dinner, okay? | 吃完饭我就打个电话问问 好吗 |
[56:04] | All right, here we go, guys! | 好了 开饭了 伙计们 |
[56:05] | Dinner’s served. Can we make way over here? | 上菜 来 挪个地方 |
[56:15] | Thank you, Billy! | 多谢 比利 |
[56:38] | It’s like a miniature Rover, pretty much, | 它就像个小型路虎 差不了多少 |
[56:41] | with battery power, | 不过是用电池的 |
[56:42] | and then we put a helium laser on top. | 然后我们在车上装了个氦激光 |
[56:56] | It’s like cage fighting, like octagon– | 就像笼斗一样 八角形的擂台 |
[57:16] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[57:21] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[58:02] | 19 19! | |
[58:05] | Thank you, Sheila! | 谢谢你 希拉 |