时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Don’t know where the fuck you were last week, | 不知道你他妈上周在哪 |
[00:04] | but here’s what you missed on Shameless. | 以下是《无耻家庭》剧情提要 |
[00:05] | They’re digging out the sewer main in a few days | 工人们过几天要把排污总管挖出来 |
[00:07] | and shutting the water off. | 到时会断水 |
[00:08] | What about Aunt Ginger? | 那金吉姑妈怎么办 |
[00:09] | Let me spell this out for you. | 我来和你缕一缕 |
[00:10] | The city digs up some bones, the police show up. | 城建局如果挖出了遗骸 警察就会来 |
[00:13] | You buried a body and you stole from the Federal Government. | 你埋了一具尸体 并窃取联邦政府的资产 |
[00:16] | You will never get out of prison. | 你会蹲一辈子监狱 |
[00:18] | “My dad is gay for your brother” thing. | “我爸跟你弟是好基友”的事 |
[00:20] | It’s, like, on film loop in my brain. | 一直在我脑中循环上演 |
[00:22] | I’ll be back for dinner. Buck up, kiddo. | 我会回来吃晚餐 振作起来 孩子 |
[00:24] | No biggie, just my universe falling apart. | 没什么大不了 就是三观颠覆而已 |
[00:27] | We are literally digging up a body. | 我们真的是在挖尸体 |
[00:30] | Walk away. | 就那样走开 |
[00:31] | Yeah, why don’t you go cry to your gay dad about it? | 你何不去向你的同性恋父亲哭诉呢 |
[00:34] | Hey, what did the doc say this morning? | 大夫早上怎么说 |
[00:36] | I need to know the truth. Can I have a damn baby or not? | 老实说 我到底怀不怀得上 |
[00:38] | What about a surrogate? | 找代孕妈妈怎么样 |
[00:39] | You two take it from me when it comes out. | 等孩子一出世 你们就接过去 |
[00:41] | Yes, mama. | 是啊 妈 |
[00:41] | It will be our child. It will be your grandchild. | 那会是我们的孩子 会是你的孙子 |
[00:44] | You know the guy you beat the shit out of? | 你记得那个被你海扁的家伙吗 |
[00:45] | He wants me to sneak into his mansion | 他想让我潜入他的大宅 |
[00:47] | and take all of his crap. | 帮他拿点东西 |
[00:48] | Don’t know what you see | 真不明白你怎么会看上 |
[00:48] | in that geriatric viagroid. | 那个靠吃伟哥才能上膛的老头子 |
[00:50] | He isn’t afraid to kiss me. | 他不怕跟我接吻 |
[00:53] | I can take care of you at home. | 我能在家照顾你 |
[00:54] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[00:55] | Get in the car. Debbie, get in the car. | 快上车 黛比 上车 |
[00:56] | I love you, Debbie! | 我爱你 黛比 |
[01:00] | Operator, can you connect me with Child Welfare Services? | 接线员 你能给我接通一下儿童福利中心吗 |
[01:04] | I would like to report a negligent situation. | 我想举报一个过失情况 |
[01:08] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[01:09] | I’m Britney Sturgess from Child Protective Services. | 我是儿童保护机构的布兰妮·特奇斯 |
[02:37] | Hey, what the hell’s going on? | 搞什么飞机啊 |
[02:38] | Department of Family Services is taking us away. | 家庭服务部的人要带我们走 |
[02:40] | They what? Can they do that? | 什么 凭什么 |
[02:41] | It won’t last, Debs. I promise. | 不会很久的 小黛 我保证 |
[02:42] | What was it last time? A week? | 上次多久 一周吗 |
[02:44] | Nine days. | 九天 |
[02:45] | Aw, 20 bucks says we’re back in five. | 二十块赌我们五天就回来了 |
[02:48] | Can I get their placement addresses from you now? | 能现在告诉我他们会被安排去哪吗 |
[02:50] | Not until the intake interviews with the children are complete. | 要等跟收养人谈过之后才行 |
[02:53] | Who reported us? | 举报人是谁 |
[02:58] | Come on! Who was it? | 说啊 是谁 |
[03:15] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[03:17] | Frank. Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[03:20] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[03:23] | I’m off to my hypnotherapy appointment. | 我要去看心理医生了 |
[03:25] | I need you to watch Hiram. | 你帮我照顾哈纳姆吧 |
[03:26] | I’m kind of in the middle of something here, Sheils. | 我在忙呢 小希希 |
[03:28] | Where’s Jody? | 乔迪哪去了 |
[03:29] | He’s working at the tattoo parlor. | 他在纹身店干活 |
[03:31] | Marking idiots with ink so the rest of us can recognize them. | 用墨水标记那些白痴 好让别人能认得他们 |
[03:34] | Frank, you have tattoos. | 弗兰克 你也有纹身 |
[03:38] | Point well taken. | 有道理 |
[03:39] | So– and if you’re doing laundry, | 你要洗衣服的话 |
[03:41] | can you put some of Hymie’s onesie’s in? | 能把哈米的连体衣一起洗了吗 |
[03:44] | Might as well. You’re both covered in pee-pee. | 一起洗了吧 反正你俩的衣服都很脏 |
[03:57] | There you go, buddy. | 好了 兄弟 |
[04:02] | I just want you to know that | 我只想你知道 |
[04:03] | my dumping you and leaving town… | 我抛弃你出城 |
[04:07] | is in no way a reflection of my feelings toward you, Hiram. | 可不是对你有意见 哈纳姆 |
[04:11] | I just gotta lay low a little bit | 我就是得低调点 |
[04:14] | in case they find Ginger’s body in my backyard. | 以防他们在我后院找到金吉的尸体 |
[04:27] | Oh, shit! I got a shift in ten minutes. | 妈的 我十分钟后要上班 |
[04:29] | Yeah, go to your shift. I’ll take care of this. | 去上班吧 我来收拾 |
[04:33] | I wasn’t sure I’d see you again. | 我还以为你不会回来了 |
[04:34] | Yeah. I wasn’t either. | 我也是 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna see if I can get one of the evil cock gobblers | 我去看看那些吸人鸡巴的死女人 |
[04:44] | to cover my shift so I can get over to the DFS | 肯不肯跟我换班 |
[04:46] | and start tracking down the kids. | 我好去家庭服务部找孩子们 |
[04:52] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[04:53] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[04:54] | Ain’t our first time at the rodeo. | 又不是第一次了 |
[04:56] | ‘Cause Liam’s still cute and little… | 因为利亚姆还很小很可爱 |
[04:59] | he’ll go to some loving home with people | 他会去一个充满爱的家庭 |
[05:01] | who really want a family, but waited so long | 那家人是真心想要孩子 |
[05:03] | their egg batter rotted so they can’t have one of their own. | 但是等到自己蛋都碎了 还是生不出 |
[05:05] | And Debbie and Carl will be placed together because… | 黛比和卡尔会被安排在一起 因为… |
[05:07] | Because the State always tries to keep siblings together. | 因为政府会尽量把兄妹安排在一起 |
[05:11] | And Lip and I can handle whatever foster nut jobs we end up with. | 而我和利普什么疯子收养人都能搞定 |
[05:14] | Remember that last guy with the, uh… | 还记得上次那个男人吗 |
[05:16] | – Was it the fucking bathroom peephole? – Oh, yeah. | -浴室钻了个偷窥孔的 -记得 |
[05:18] | Well, this time’s gonna be a little different. | 这次会有小小改变 |
[05:20] | I’ve placed Liam and Carl together, | 我把利亚姆和卡尔安排在一起了 |
[05:23] | but Debbie unfortunately has to be placed separately. | 但是黛比就得靠自己了 |
[05:27] | All by myself? | 我独自一人 |
[05:32] | And, Philip and Ian, you’re too old to be placed, | 菲利普和伊恩 你们年纪太大了 |
[05:34] | so you’re going to a group home. | 所以要去教养院 |
[05:48] | Like a whore’s period. Late again, bitch. | 你就像婊子的月经 又来迟了 |
[05:50] | You’re wasting your talents, Patty. | 你真是浪费才能了 帕蒂 |
[05:52] | You should be tweeting this crap. | 应该去网上发段子 |
[05:56] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[05:58] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[05:59] | Look, I kind of have a family emergency | 我家里有点急事 |
[06:02] | and was wondering if I could skip my shift today? | 今天能请假吗 |
[06:05] | Would you look at this? It’s filthy. | 你看看 脏吧 |
[06:08] | My back is filthy. ‘Cause you haven’t washed it. | 我背上很脏 因为你没帮我 |
[06:12] | So why should I wash yours? | 我又何必帮你 |
[06:14] | Look, I just need a couple hours | 我只请几小时假 |
[06:16] | to get to the Department of Family Services. | 去家庭服务部一趟 |
[06:18] | They yanked my brothers and sister from our house | 他们今早把我弟弟妹妹 |
[06:19] | this morning, and I just gotta | 从家里带走了 |
[06:20] | find out where they are and make sure they’re safe | 我得去问清楚他们在哪 确保他们现在安全 |
[06:22] | and not with any psychos or anything, please. | 没跟什么精神病在一起 拜托你 |
[06:26] | Sorry, but if you can’t get anyone to cover your shift… | 抱歉 你找不到人替你的话… |
[06:30] | You know as well as I do none of these bitches | 你和我都清楚 这些贱人是不会 |
[06:32] | are gonna cover for me. | 帮我的 |
[06:36] | I still have that video of you and I have no problem | 我还留着你那段录像 我很乐意 |
[06:37] | sending it to your wife. | 寄给你老婆 |
[06:39] | Yeah, and I have no problem going to DFS to tell them | 我也很乐意告诉家庭服务部的人 |
[06:41] | you steal from the register and show up high every day. | 你偷收银台里的钱 每天上班都嗑药 |
[06:43] | Your word against mine. | 你没证据 |
[06:44] | Actually, the girls will back me up. | 外面那些女人会帮我作证的 |
[06:47] | And I’m gonna want you to quit | 我要你自己请辞 |
[06:49] | so I don’t have to pay you unemployment. | 我就不必付你解雇费了 |
[06:52] | Fuck you, Bobby. | 去你妈的 鲍比 |
[06:54] | Tell you what, you, uh, tickle the balls a little bit | 我跟你说 你现在来舔我的蛋蛋 |
[06:56] | and maybe I’ll write you a letter of recommendation. | 也许我还能给你写个推荐信 |
[07:06] | It really puts the “home” In “group home”. | 真是个”温馨”的教养院啊 |
[07:19] | It’s only gonna be a couple days, okay? | 就几天而已 |
[07:22] | Every Gallagher can handle that, right? | 加拉格家的人没问题的 对吧 |
[07:24] | – I’ll take care of Liam. – Yes, you will. | -我会照顾利亚姆的 -必须的 |
[07:33] | Hey, Debs. | 小黛 |
[07:37] | See you soon, all right? | 很快见 好吗 |
[07:44] | Good day, gentlemen. | 日安 先生们 |
[07:45] | My name is D’Andre and this is Gunderson House, | 我叫安德烈 这里是冈德森之家 |
[07:47] | a level 14 boys group home housing underage D&Ds | 是芝加哥社保体系等级14的教养院 |
[07:50] | in the Chicago system. | 专门收容未成年的D&D |
[07:51] | Is that “Dungeons and Dragons”? | D&D指”龙与地下城”吗 |
[07:54] | “Delinquents and deviants”. Follow me. | 是”少年犯与小流氓” 跟我来 |
[07:57] | This will be your primary residence until we figure out | 在我们搞清楚你们人品怎样之前 |
[08:00] | which one you are. | 你们就住这里 |
[08:01] | Your wallets and cell phones will be in my care | 钱包和手机由我暂管 |
[08:03] | until you’ve proven to me that you can follow the rules. | 你们守规矩就会交还 |
[08:07] | – So it’s like prison? – It’s up to you. | -跟监狱一样是吧 -看你们了 |
[08:11] | You will be given an opportunity to earn back your money | 我们会给你们一个机会 |
[08:14] | and your cell phone privileges. | 赢得拿回钱和手机的权利 |
[08:15] | Gee, thanks. | 天哪 还真是谢谢了 |
[08:17] | You would do well to shut your mouth | 在这里 你最好少说话 |
[08:18] | and keep your eyes open in here. | 眼睛擦亮 |
[08:26] | The county database says that you’re available for placement, | 县里的数据库显示你这里还能收养孩子 |
[08:28] | but I’m concerned there are too many children in your care. | 但我担心你要照顾的孩子太多了 |
[08:32] | I’m sure there’s some kind of limit. | 孩子的数量是有上限的吧 |
[08:35] | These ain’t cats, honey. They’re kids. | 这些可不是猫 他们是孩子啊 |
[08:37] | They need someone to take care of them. | 需要有人照顾 |
[08:39] | That’s why the Good Lord put me here. | 所以上帝才派我来 |
[08:41] | So I can take in all his babies don’t nobody else want. | 让我照顾这些没人要的孩子们 |
[08:46] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 小宝贝 |
[08:50] | Come on, I’m not gonna bite you. | 过来 我又不会咬你 |
[08:53] | You’re a blessing. | 你真是上天的赐福 |
[08:56] | Mama Kamala is truly blessed to have you. | 有你真是妈妈卡马拉的福气 |
[09:05] | It’s only for a few days. I’ll be okay. | 就待几天而已 我会好好的 |
[09:09] | Um, this is my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[09:11] | If you have any questions or, you know, if you just | 要是你有任何问题 |
[09:13] | want to talk about anything, | 或是想找人聊聊天 |
[09:14] | you can call me any time, okay? | 都可以随时打给我 明白吗 |
[09:19] | Okey-dokey. | 没问题 |
[09:24] | Bye-bye, now. | 拜拜 |
[09:34] | Rule number one. | 规矩一 |
[09:35] | No sitting on the good furniture. | 不许坐在高档家具上 |
[09:37] | This is the good furniture? | 这也算高档家具 |
[09:39] | Rule number two. No sassing. You hear me? | 规矩二 不许顶嘴 听明白了吗 |
[09:44] | Let me look inside that bag. Give me that bag. | 让我检查下那个袋子 把袋子给我 |
[09:46] | Make sure you ain’t got nothing in there to get you in trouble. | 确保你没带什么会闯祸的东西来 |
[09:57] | Why are you standing there eyeballing me? | 还傻站在那里看着我干嘛 |
[09:59] | Get busy minding them kids. | 赶紧帮忙看孩子去 |
[10:09] | Hi. I’m Debbie. | 你好 我叫黛比 |
[10:11] | Laronda. | 我叫罗让达 |
[10:13] | You ain’t getting your bags back. | 你的袋子是拿不回来了 |
[10:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:17] | And what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[10:20] | We want to be completely honest with you, Carl. | 老实说吧 卡尔 |
[10:23] | We have been looking to adopt a bi-racial baby | 一直以来我们都想 |
[10:25] | for quite some time. | 领养一个跨种族的混血儿 |
[10:27] | And when they called about Liam, | 有人通知我们可以领养利亚姆时 |
[10:28] | we were over the moon. | 可把我们高兴坏了 |
[10:30] | And then the State told us about you. | 后来政府机构跟我们说了你们的情况 |
[10:33] | And we want to try to keep you two together. | 我们就想把你们俩都收养了 |
[10:35] | So let’s give this foursome a try. | 咱们就试着过过这一家四口的生活吧 |
[10:37] | Which one are you again? | 你们叫什么来着 |
[10:38] | I’m Cassius and this is Lanier. | 我叫卡西乌斯 他叫拉尼尔 |
[10:41] | So you guys are gay? | 你们是同志 |
[10:43] | – Yup. – Yes. | -是的 -没错 |
[10:45] | Does, like, shit ever get stuck on the tip of your dick? | 你们做那事的时候鸡巴上是不是会沾上屎 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:58] | Gallagher? | 加拉格 |
[11:05] | I was hoping to see Marilyn. | 我本是来见玛丽琳的 |
[11:06] | She’s been our caseworker the last couple of years. | 过去几年她一直都是负责我们的社工 |
[11:09] | Well, the turnover rate in our field is quite high. | 我们这一行的流动率是很高的 |
[11:12] | It’s really a wonder Marilyn lasted as long as she did. | 玛丽琳能做这么久都是奇迹了 |
[11:15] | So how can I help you? | 我有什么能帮你的吗 |
[11:17] | You can give me the addresses where the kids were placed. | 希望你能告诉我孩子们被安置在什么地方 |
[11:19] | I already told you, I can’t give out any information | 我已经说过了 在接收完成之前 |
[11:22] | about the case until the intakes are complete. | 我不能透露任何有关这个案子的信息 |
[11:23] | Come on. Marilyn always used to give me the info, | 拜托 玛丽琳以前都会透露点消息给我的 |
[11:26] | just so I can know they’re okay, | 好让我知道他们都安然无恙 |
[11:27] | and can get them stuff, | 我好给送点东西 |
[11:29] | like books or clothes,or whatever. | 像是书本衣服什么的 |
[11:32] | Well, that is a clear violation of policy on Marilyn’s part. | 玛丽琳这么做明显是违反规定了 |
[11:34] | Hey. I know you think you’re helping, | 我知道你自以为你是在帮人 |
[11:38] | but as someone who has been in and out | 但是根据一辈子游走于 |
[11:39] | of the system their whole life, | 这个体制里的人的经验来看 |
[11:40] | I can tell you it’s a nightmare. | 我可以告诉你这根本就是噩梦 |
[11:43] | These kids have a big sister who loves them, | 这些孩子有个爱他们的大姐 |
[11:44] | and I just want to make sure they’re okay. | 我只是想确保他们都平安无事 |
[11:47] | So give me something, Britney. | 你就告诉我吧 布兰妮 |
[11:48] | I mean, break a goddamn rule. | 别管那些狗屁规定了 |
[11:53] | I can tell you that I placed two together | 我能告诉你的就是有两个被我安置在 |
[11:56] | in one foster home, and the girl in another. | 一个寄养家庭里 女孩在另一个 |
[11:58] | And the two older boys are in a group home. | 年长点的那两个男孩被安置在团体之家 |
[12:01] | The one on Hester? | 在赫斯特的那个 |
[12:03] | No. They’re in a Level 14 on Richmond. | 不是 在里士满的14等级教养院 |
[12:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:13] | Hey, if I can find one family willing to take in all the kids, | 要是我能找到一个愿意接收所有孩子的家庭 |
[12:16] | could they be placed together? | 他们是不是就可以被安置在一起 |
[12:19] | In theory, yes. | 理论上来说 是的 |
[12:32] | – Stella been in yet? – What’s with the bag? | -斯特拉来了吗 -你提着个袋子做什么 |
[12:35] | Uh, going fishing for a couple of days. | 出去钓几天鱼 |
[12:36] | I heard Stella’s pulling a long haul | 我听说斯特拉要跑长途 |
[12:38] | up to northern Canada. | 去加拿大北部 |
[12:39] | Hoping to hitch a ride. | 想搭她的顺风车呢 |
[12:40] | Fishing? You gonna use your tiny dick as a worm? | 钓鱼 你是打算用你的小鸡鸡做饵吗 |
[12:43] | I’ve caught some big whales with this little worm, | 我这小”饵”可是钓了不少大鱼呢 |
[12:45] | yourself included there, Moby. | 你不就是我的战利品之一么 莫比 |
[12:48] | Hello, Stella. How are you, sunshine? | 你好 斯特拉 亲爱的 近来可好 |
[12:50] | – What the hell do you want? – Oh, you know, same as you. | -你他妈找我干嘛 -你懂的 跟你一样 |
[12:54] | Free pussy and a life on the road. | 享受在路上的生活以及旅途上的艳遇 |
[12:58] | – Could I hitch a ride? – Where you headed? | -我能搭你的顺风车吗 -你要去哪里 |
[13:00] | Anywhere but here. | 只要不待在这儿就行 |
[13:02] | – Kill somebody? – No, no, no. | -杀人了 -不 不 不 |
[13:05] | But I did bury her. | 但我确实埋尸的份儿 |
[13:08] | Could always use some company. | 多你一个也无妨 |
[13:10] | I’ll meet you here tomorrow morning | 明早我装货之前 |
[13:11] | before I pick up my load. | 在这里碰面 |
[13:12] | A couple of boilermakers to take the edge off | 几杯威士忌下肚后跑长途 |
[13:14] | the long haul, huh? | 就不会觉得那么辛苦了对吧 |
[13:15] | I don’t drink before I drive. | 我开车前不喝酒 |
[13:17] | I end up ramming smart cars in the ass | 我撞烂那些个高级小轿车 |
[13:18] | just for shits and giggles. | 纯粹是为了好玩 |
[13:27] | – V? – Upstairs! | -小维 -在楼上呢 |
[13:36] | Making a video for one of those | 我正要给网上的某个”撸管”网站 |
[13:37] | do-it-yourself websites online. | 拍个小短片呢 |
[13:40] | Pays 150 bucks. | 人家肯给150块呢 |
[13:41] | This one’s on a high colonic. | 这周是灌肠 |
[13:42] | Next week I bleach my exit ramp. | 下周是把菊花漂漂白 |
[13:44] | DFS took the kids this morning. | 家庭服务部的人今早把孩子们都带走了 |
[13:46] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[13:47] | You think you and Kevin could talk to your foster caseworker | 你和凯文能不能找负责你们领养的社工谈谈 |
[13:48] | about taking them in? | 看能不能收养他们 |
[13:49] | – Five Gallaghers in my house? – Just for a couple days. | -五个加拉格家的人待在我家 -就几天而已 |
[13:52] | A week, maximum. | 最多一个星期 |
[13:53] | Lip and Ian got placed in a Level 14 group home. | 利普和伊恩被安置在14级的教养院 |
[13:55] | Level 14? | 14级 |
[13:56] | For kids that light their parents on fire, | 收的都是那些放火烧死自己父母 |
[13:58] | or stab them in the face while they’re napping on the couch. | 或是趁他们在沙发上睡觉时捅死他们的孩子 |
[14:01] | Well, you’re over 21 now. | 你都超过21了 |
[14:02] | Can’t they just release them to you? | 他们就不能让你接收孩子们吗 |
[14:03] | I’d have to file for guardianship. | 我还得申请监护权 |
[14:06] | Five Gallaghers. | 五个加拉格家的小鬼 |
[14:07] | I’m gonna be the lone black dot on a map of Ireland. | 我可得忙死了 |
[14:21] | You been in a group home before? | 你来过教养院吗 |
[14:24] | It’s always like this? | 都是这样的吗 |
[14:25] | No, last place I was in was an actual home. | 不是 我之前待的那个地方还算是个家 |
[14:29] | This is more like a fucking labor camp. | 这里整个就是他妈一劳改所 |
[14:35] | Yo, give me your cash. | 把钱给我 |
[14:37] | – What? – Give me your cash. | -什么 -把钱给我 |
[14:39] | Now. Come on. | 快点 |
[14:45] | Hey, Salvador, check it out. | 萨尔瓦多 瞧瞧 |
[14:46] | It’s that chick from the movie Brave. | 这不是《勇敢传说》里的那个红发小妞吗 |
[14:49] | – He your boyfriend? – No. Brother. | -他是你男友吗 -不是 我弟弟 |
[14:52] | I’m Lip. This is Ian. | 我叫利普 他叫伊恩 |
[14:56] | We don’t want any trouble, all right? | 我们不想惹事 |
[14:58] | We’re just passing through. | 只在这里待几天 |
[14:59] | Long as you show respect, you’re gonna be fine. | 只要你们懂得识时务 就不会有事 |
[15:13] | You’re like a fucking cockroach. | 你他妈就是一只小强 |
[15:15] | Able to live anywhere and feed off anything. | 到哪里都能活下来 |
[15:17] | Lemonade, man. | 这就是生活 兄弟 |
[16:18] | – Jimmy? – Darker. | -吉米 -是我 |
[16:21] | Hey. Talk to your caseworker? | 跟你们的那个社工谈了吗 |
[16:22] | Unfortunately, yeah. | 说了 不容乐观啊 |
[16:24] | Two reasons why we can’t take in your brood. | 她给了我们两个不能收养你那一大家子的理由 |
[16:27] | One. The fact that you had a foster child | 第一 你们之前收养的那个孩子 |
[16:30] | in your home that ran away under your “Supervision.” | 在你们的所谓监护下逃跑了 |
[16:33] | Two. Technically, the investigation’s still pending | 第二 严格来讲 关于你们收养能力的调查 |
[16:37] | as to the quality of your care. | 仍在进行之中 |
[16:38] | The quality of my care? | 我们的收养能力 |
[16:40] | You’re saying her running away is my fault? | 你是说她的逃跑是我的错 |
[16:42] | Oh, you know what? | 跟你说吧 |
[16:43] | Do not get all up in my grill, sister girl, okay? | 少在我这儿大呼小叫 妹子 |
[16:47] | Well, it was worth a shot. | 好歹试过了 |
[16:48] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[16:50] | Gotta kick it into high gear. | 挑战高难度的 |
[16:52] | Figure out where the kids are staying. | 找出孩子们的安置地点 |
[16:54] | Get the house ready for home inspection. | 把家里收拾好应付检查 |
[16:56] | They’re gonna require a fit parent to get the kids back, | 要父母才能把他们接回来 |
[16:58] | so I’m hoping to find Monica | 但愿我能找到莫妮卡 |
[17:00] | so I don’t have to deal with Frank. | 这样就不用去找弗兰克了 |
[17:02] | Why does it always come down to Frank? | 为什么最后总是要指望他 |
[17:09] | Carl, it’s dinner time. | 卡尔 吃饭了 |
[17:11] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[17:13] | Where is that boy? | 那孩子哪儿去了 |
[17:14] | Oh, I’m gonna pound your fucking hole. | 我要猛插你的小穴 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Oh, that fucker’s going up your ass. | 就快要插进你的菊花了 |
[17:19] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 来吧 来吧 |
[17:21] | Why don’t you get those pants off | 干嘛不把你的裤子脱了 |
[17:23] | so I can eat your fucking hole? | 好让我可以给你润润菊 |
[17:25] | Why do they all have moustaches? | 为什么他们都留胡子 |
[17:27] | Out. Now. | 出去 马上 |
[17:29] | That was an invasion of our privacy | 这是对我们隐私的侵犯 |
[17:31] | and we won’t have it. | 我们不允许这种事 |
[17:32] | You are not to touch things that don’t belong to you. | 你不能碰不属于你的东西 |
[17:36] | Now sit down. | 现在坐下 |
[17:37] | Am I allowed to touch the chair? | 我能碰这椅子吗 |
[17:39] | Don’t be smart. | 别耍小聪明 |
[17:44] | – What the hell is this? – Kale, brown rice, and tofu. | -这是什么玩意 -甘蓝 糙米和豆腐 |
[17:47] | Your body is a temple, Carl, | 人的身体是座圣殿 卡尔 |
[17:49] | and you only want to put things in it that are natural. | 最好只放些自然的东西在里面 |
[17:52] | Like fists? | 好比说拳头 |
[17:54] | I saw it in that movie. | 我在电影里看到了 |
[18:39] | Holes in your backyard have been filled. | 那人的菊花被塞得满满当当的 |
[18:41] | Hey, grandma, it’s Fiona… | 奶奶 我是菲奥娜 |
[18:44] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[18:46] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s been a while. | 是 是 有段时间没联系了 |
[18:48] | Yeah, I was just wondering if you by any chance… | 我在想您会不会知道 |
[18:51] | maybe know where my mom might be? | 我妈妈在哪呢 |
[18:53] | Your daughter. | 您的女儿 |
[18:56] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[18:59] | Yup. Yeah, I figured. But I just thought I’d try. | 我想也是 我就试试 |
[19:03] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[19:10] | With no Monica, I kind of have no choice. | 没有莫妮卡 那就没办法 |
[19:13] | I gotta find Frank. | 我得找到弗兰克 |
[19:14] | Get him sober and ready to appear in court. | 把他弄清醒了 好让他出庭 |
[19:18] | He’s like my sad-ass Obi Wan Kenobi. | 只有他能救我了 |
[19:24] | I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[19:28] | That’s a pretty nice offer considering | 这可真是个贴心的提议 |
[19:31] | how much of a dick I was to you about your dad. | 鉴于我之前说你父亲的那些混帐话 |
[19:33] | No, you’re always a dick. | 没事 你一直是个混帐 |
[19:34] | Seriously, I don’t mean to be an asshole. | 老实说 不是我想犯浑 |
[19:36] | It’s just… genetic. | 这种东西是 与生俱来的 |
[19:40] | Yeah. You’re not wrong. | 你倒也没错 |
[19:47] | I need to suck it up about my dad being gay… | 我得接受我爸是个同性恋 |
[19:51] | and a liar. | 以及骗子的事实 |
[19:52] | And I need to get over it. And I am. | 我得翻过这一章 现在也做到了 |
[19:55] | I’m good. | 我没事了 |
[20:00] | Silver lining? | 算是一线希望 |
[20:03] | Finally have the house to ourselves. | 终于有了我们自己的空间了 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry. I’m just not feeling it. | 抱歉 我没心情做 |
[20:14] | You mind if we just lay here? | 我们能就这么躺着吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah. Yeah, sounds nice. | 当然 当然 挺好的 |
[20:33] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么东西 |
[20:34] | It’s pus from your mother’s monkey. | 你妈下面流出来的东西 |
[20:36] | Thought you liked the taste of that. | 还以为你喜欢呢 |
[20:38] | What’s your problem, dude? | 你有病吧 老兄 |
[20:40] | Nick, Salvador, find another table. | 尼克 萨尔瓦多 去别的地方吃 |
[20:42] | Come on, chop-chop. | 快点 |
[20:45] | Proof of your employment came through, | 你们雇工证明通过了 |
[20:47] | so you go to work today. | 今天你们就得上班了 |
[20:48] | I need your employer to sign this, | 到时让你的老板在这里签字 |
[20:50] | times in and out. Understand? | 写上下班时间 懂了吗 |
[20:51] | You know, I’m actually pretty excited to get out there. | 跟你说 我挺高兴能离开这里 |
[20:54] | Start looking for work. | 开始找工作 |
[20:55] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[20:56] | You have court-mandated community service hours you owe. | 法庭强制的社区服务时间你还没干完呢 |
[20:59] | Yeah, but only a few. | 是 但是不多了 |
[21:00] | Then I can get out there and start looking for work, | 这样我就能过去找份工作 |
[21:02] | so I can become a contributing member of our great, capitalistic society. | 好成为我们伟大的资本主义社会的一员了 |
[21:06] | You think you’re better than everyone here, don’t you? | 你觉得你比这里的人都强 是不是 |
[21:11] | Oh, that’s-that’s rhetorical, right? | 你说的是反话吧 是不是 |
[21:14] | I mean, you don’t actually want me to answer that, do you? | 我是说 你其实不想我回答你吧 是不是 |
[21:16] | Cute. See, I could smack you across the face. | 真厉害 听着 我大可照着你的脸来一拳 |
[21:19] | But I think it’s better I get out of your way. | 但我想我避开你的道这样更好 |
[21:20] | Let life bend you over instead. | 让现实钣正你 |
[21:28] | Dude thinks he’s in an episode of Scared Straight. | 他还以为自己在演”现身试法”呢 |
[21:37] | – Ethel really fucked up our kid credit. – Yup. | -艾瑟儿把我们孩子的信用都败了 -没错 |
[21:39] | Now we can’t even get a foster kid? | 现在我们连领养都不行了 |
[21:41] | Anybody can get a foster kid. | 谁都可以去领养一个 |
[21:43] | I think it’s a sign. | 我觉得这是个预兆 |
[21:44] | Jerry Sandusky could probably get a foster kid. | 连杰里·桑达斯基都有可能领养到孩子 |
[21:47] | It’s a sign we need to step it up in the surrogate department. | 这预示着我们应该找个代理了 |
[21:49] | Look, we just did the baster thing with your mom. | 我们刚在你妈那补了精 |
[21:51] | Let’s just see if it works. | 等等看有没有成效吧 |
[21:52] | Mama always pukes the morning after she gets knocked up. | 妈妈在怀了的第二天早上总是会吐 |
[21:55] | As a kid, it was like watching someone take ipecac, | 我小时候 那就像催吐一样 |
[21:57] | you could set your watch by it. | 你可以掐好表 |
[21:58] | My super “Spermazoa”, too much for her? | 我的超级”颈子” 她承受不了吗 |
[22:00] | Spermatozoa. I don’t think it worked. | 是精子 我觉得没成功 |
[22:03] | We need to try something else. | 我们得试试别的方法 |
[22:06] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[22:08] | God damn it, did you sleep here last night? | 该死的 你昨晚是不是睡在这了 |
[22:11] | Guilty. | 是啊 |
[22:14] | Stella here yet? | 斯特拉到了没 |
[22:16] | Oh, come on. I’m not helping you up. | 快点 我不会帮你的 |
[22:18] | Get up. | 起来 |
[22:24] | As of right now, you are officially on the wagon. | 现在 你已经正式戒酒了 |
[22:27] | DFS made a surprise appearance and the kids got pulled. | 家庭服务部的人来把孩子们带走了 |
[22:30] | It’s time for your father-of-the-year act. | 现在是你”年度好父亲”的表演时间了 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God. Are they all right? | 天哪 他们还好吗 |
[22:33] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[22:34] | Let’s meet back at the house and we’ll get this all settled. | 我们回家见 然后把这事给了了 |
[22:37] | Looks heavy. | 看上去挺重 |
[22:39] | Why don’t I carry this back to the house for you? | 我来帮你把它拿回去吧 |
[22:40] | But I need it for some errands I’m going to run a little– | 但是我等会办事需要它– |
[22:44] | Back at the house now, | 现在就给我回去 |
[22:45] | or you’ll lose your kids and the welfare checks that come with them. | 不然你会失去所有的孩子还有所有相应的福利 |
[22:49] | I go to the house, the city finds Ginger’s body. | 我要一回家 政府找到了金吉的尸体 |
[22:52] | I’m toast. | 我就完蛋了 |
[22:52] | I found Ginger and I tossed her bones. | 我找到尸体 把骨头扔了 |
[22:55] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[22:59] | – That’s great. – Not for you. | -太好了 -对你不是 |
[23:01] | You don’t do exactly as I say, and I’ll rat you out | 你要是不按我说的做 我就把你 |
[23:04] | about Aunt Ginger’s checks and your fake disability. | 骗取金吉姑妈社保跟假残疾的事抖出去 |
[23:07] | You don’t have the balls. | 你没这个胆 |
[23:09] | Jesus Christ! I need you to do this! | 天 我需要你把这事了了 |
[23:12] | Can you just do this? | 你听我一次行不行 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry. Did you just say you need me? | 抱歉 你刚是不是说你需要我 |
[23:17] | Yes! I need you to get your shit together | 是 我要你把自己弄成人样 |
[23:20] | and get the kids back. | 把孩子们接回来 |
[23:21] | Well, seeing as how you need something from me, | 这样啊 鉴于你有求于我 |
[23:24] | maybe I need something from you. | 我可能也有求于你 |
[23:27] | For starters, I would like to be shown the respect which I deserve. | 首先 我希望受到我应得的尊敬 |
[23:31] | I believe I’m already doing that. | 我相信我已经在这么做了 |
[23:33] | And this one is non-negotiable. | 还有这条是没得商量的 |
[23:35] | I want free roam of my own house. | 我要在我自己的房子里来去自由 |
[23:38] | Fine. | 好 |
[23:40] | We’re gonna go visit Lip and Ian in the group home. | 我们先去利普跟伊恩待的教养院看看 |
[23:43] | God knows what they’ve been dealing with in that shithole. | 天知道他们在里面会遇上什么人 |
[23:45] | And then we go find your lawyer. | 接着我们就去找你的律师 |
[23:48] | He has a lawyer? | 他还有律师 |
[23:55] | Don’t worry, Liam. | 别担心 利亚姆 |
[23:56] | Soon as I steal enough stuff from these guys, | 一旦我从这些人手上偷够了东西 |
[23:58] | we’re outta here. | 我们就离开这里 |
[24:08] | I spent some time here. | 我在这里待过 |
[24:10] | That summer mom was sent away for knifing a poodle. | 那年我妈因捅死一只狮子狗被人带走了 |
[24:16] | I missed you guys. | 我好想你们 |
[24:18] | How you holding up? | 你们过得怎么样 |
[24:19] | Aw, we’re fine. The place is a joke. | 我们还好 这地方就是个笑话 |
[24:20] | They still serving that rotten porridge? | 他们还在给你们吃那些恶心东西吗 |
[24:23] | He already on the wagon? | 他已经清醒了 |
[24:24] | – Oh, why do you have to say that? – As of right now. | -你干嘛要说 -至少现在如此 |
[24:26] | You out on furlough? | 你们出来休假吗 |
[24:27] | No, I’ve gotta work. He’s gotta finish parole hours. | 不 我得去工作 他去做社工 |
[24:29] | You guys want a lift? | 要我带你们一程吗 |
[24:30] | No, we gotta get our bus passes signed by the driver. | 算了 我们得让巴士司机签证明 |
[24:33] | You find Debs and the boys? | 你找到小黛他们了吗 |
[24:34] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没 但是我会的 |
[24:36] | Do you need anything? | 你们需要什么吗 |
[24:36] | – You need cash? Clothes? – No, no. | -钱 衣服 -不 不用 |
[24:38] | Look, don’t worry about us, we’re fine. | 别担心我们了 我们没事 |
[24:42] | Worry about him. | 担心担心他吧 |
[24:45] | Where’s my hug? | 我的拥抱呢 |
[24:53] | I’ll wash, you dry. | 我来洗 你来擦干 |
[25:03] | Grab a cup of kool-aid from the table. | 从桌上拿瓶饮料来 |
[25:09] | Hey, strawberry shortcake! | 喂 草莓脆饼 |
[25:10] | Get on in here and cut my toenails! | 赶快过来帮我剪脚趾 |
[25:14] | Okay, um, take over. | 行 你接手吧 |
[25:17] | Come on, come on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[25:21] | I mean, there’s just no privacy. | 那里完全没有隐私 |
[25:22] | If I wanna jack-off, I gotta do it in the bathroom. | 我打个手枪还得去厕所 |
[25:25] | Can’t even begin to imagine what a pussy you’d be in juvie. | 就你这样要去少管所还不得被人弄死 |
[25:31] | You fuck anyone in there yet? | 你日过那边的人没 |
[25:33] | God, no. | 当然没了 |
[25:34] | Wise choice. | 明智之举 |
[25:35] | Even if you’re propositioned, it’s probably just a setup. | 即便是别人先提议的 有可能也只是个套 |
[25:38] | Guys want to find out if you’re gay | 那些人想知道你是不是同性恋 |
[25:40] | and pound the shit outta you. | 是的话就会把你揍死 |
[25:41] | And not in a good way. | 而且下手相当狠 |
[25:43] | Great. | 真好 |
[25:45] | Hey, my dad took my brothers on a run out of town for a couple days, | 我爸带着我的兄弟出去几天 |
[25:48] | so you wanna ditch that dump and crash at my place, you can. | 你要是想来我家住就来 |
[25:55] | Was I just invited to a sleepover? | 你是邀请我去过夜吗 |
[25:56] | Fuck you, is what you were invited to. | 我是邀请你操你妈 |
[26:06] | Fiona here? She’s not home. | 菲奥娜在吗 她不在家 |
[26:08] | Are you okay? Did you foster parents hurt you? | 你没事吧 你的寄养父母打你了 |
[26:10] | – ‘Cause I will– – No. We ran away. | -那我没有就替你 -没有 我们跑出来的 |
[26:12] | Honey, you can’t stay here. | 宝贝 你不能呆在这 |
[26:13] | The police will come looking for you. | 警察会找你们的 |
[26:15] | We’re with these two gay robot guys | 我们跟两个基器人在一起 |
[26:17] | and they keeping talking about how they want to swipe Liam. | 他们一直在说要领养利亚姆 |
[26:19] | Honey, you gotta go back. | 宝贝 你们得回去 |
[26:20] | I know what it’s like to have a foster kid run away on me. | 我知道寄养孩子离家出走的感受 |
[26:22] | Come on, I’ll take you. | 来吧 我带你们回去 |
[26:23] | What if they really want to keep Liam? | 要是他们真的很想收养利亚姆怎么办 |
[26:25] | The only reason why they would want to keep him | 他们只是想收养利亚姆 |
[26:26] | is if they want him, so be sure that they don’t. | 让他们不想不就行了 |
[26:29] | Be creative. | 有点创意 |
[26:30] | Can you at least hold some of my stuff? | 那先帮我保管这些东西吧 |
[26:32] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[26:44] | Jesus, Lou! | 天啊 罗 |
[26:47] | – When did that happen? – It’s not mine. | -什么时候有的 -不是我的 |
[26:49] | Get to the point, Frank. Who’s this? | 说重点 弗兰克 这是谁 |
[26:52] | My daughter and her girlfriend. | 我女儿和她”女朋友” |
[26:54] | – Who’s in trouble? – DFS snatched my kids. | -谁有麻烦 -家庭服务部把我孩子们带走了 |
[26:57] | – I need you to get them back. – Cash? | -我想让你把他们弄回来 -有钱吗 |
[26:59] | I have no money and no promise of any coming my way any time soon. | 我没钱也不能够保证短期之内会有 |
[27:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:07] | First order of business, you need to get your ass to DFS. | 首先 你得去一趟家庭服务部 |
[27:09] | You need to file a petition to reinstate custody | 你需要上诉恢复监护权 |
[27:12] | and you’re gonna need to dig up that useless wife of yours, Monica. | 你还得找出来你那个没用的老婆 莫妮卡 |
[27:15] | It’s always better to have signatures | 有两个糟烂的家长签字 |
[27:16] | from two shitty parents instead of one. | 总比一个好 |
[27:18] | What if we can’t find her? | 我们找不到她怎么办 |
[27:20] | Well, find someone that looks like her. | 那就找一个像她的 |
[27:22] | And you’re gonna need her to take parenting classes. | 然后你们去上家长教育课程 |
[27:24] | And I’m gonna go ahead and get the case filed. | 我就提起诉讼 |
[27:26] | And then I’ll see you at the hearing. | 然后就听证会上见了 |
[27:28] | In the meantime, no drugs, no booze. | 同时 戒毒 戒酒 |
[27:31] | No poppy seed bagels. | 戒罂粟子面包圈 |
[27:33] | I need your piss clean and your eyes white. | 尿检要合格 眼神别涣散 |
[27:43] | Thanks for the phone call. | 谢谢你的”来电” |
[27:45] | You know how hard it is to find a public phone? | 你知道公共电话有多难找吗 |
[27:47] | Ian managed. | 伊恩就找到了 |
[27:48] | Then I had to track your ass down through the city. | 我还得自己来找你 |
[27:50] | Sorry, I’ve been busy. | 对不起 我们忙 |
[27:53] | Molly’s mom showed up at my house. | 茉莉的妈妈来我家了 |
[27:56] | Oh, she’s still alive? | 她还活着 |
[27:57] | Turns out Molly’s a runner. | 茉莉其实是离家出走的 |
[27:59] | What, you just let her take her? | 怎么 你就让她把她带走了 |
[28:01] | Oh, I was supposed to stop her? | 我应该阻止她吗 |
[28:03] | I don’t know, if she ran it was probably for a good reason, no? | 不知道 她出走应该是有原因的吧 |
[28:05] | Or not. | 或者没有 |
[28:06] | I used to run away all the time when I was little. | 我小的时经常离家出走 |
[28:08] | My point exactly. | 你就应该离家出走 |
[28:11] | My dad’s out of town for a few days | 我爸爸离开家几天 |
[28:13] | and I told Mickey he could have the place. | 我告诉米奇我也不回去了 |
[28:15] | Can I stay with you? | 我能跟你住吗 |
[28:16] | I got to play it straight in this group home for a bit. | 我得在这个教养院里好好表现 |
[28:24] | Maybe I can sneak you in tonight though. | 我可以晚上让你溜进来 |
[28:26] | Promise I won’t get gang raped? | 保证我不会被轮奸 |
[28:28] | Nope. | 不能保证 |
[28:31] | Whatever, I’m in. | 那我也去 |
[28:37] | Why are you eating candy before dinner? | 吃饭前你为什么吃糖 |
[28:39] | ‘Cause it says here that dark chocolate has an amino acid | 因为网上说黑巧克力中有一种氨基酸 |
[28:43] | that doubles your sperm count. | 能增加精子的数量 |
[28:44] | I didn’t read that one, but mama says | 我没看过 但是我妈说 |
[28:46] | asparagus and garlic does the trick, so tah-dah. | 芦荟和大蒜也可以 所以 看呀 |
[28:49] | If I eat all that, my piss is gonna stink for a month. | 如果我吃了 我的尿得臭一个月 |
[28:51] | And mama’s bringing over oysters. | 我妈还会拿牡蛎来 |
[28:54] | But we gotta think of a better delivery system than the turkey baster. | 我们得想个比火鸡浇油管更好的受精系统 |
[29:01] | Squirt gun. | 水枪 |
[29:03] | Kind of messy. | 有点脏 |
[29:04] | What about a straw? Silly straw? | 吸管怎么样 长的那种 |
[29:09] | – Jacobs. – Here. | -雅各布 -到 |
[29:12] | And Weston. | 维斯顿 |
[29:16] | – Weston! – Here. | -维斯顿 -到 |
[29:20] | All right, good night, you shits of Chicago! | 晚安了 芝加哥小杂种们 |
[29:24] | Pricks of Illinois! | 伊利诺伊州小混蛋们 |
[29:45] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[29:58] | How did you get the private room? | 你怎么搞到单人房的 |
[30:00] | I made some friends. | 交了几个朋友 |
[30:01] | Is this what it’s gonna be like | 以后你帮我溜进你大学寝室的时候 |
[30:02] | when you sneak me into your dorm in college? | 也是这样子吗 |
[30:04] | A little different. | 有点不同 |
[30:05] | I’m guessing my dorm mates would be literate. | 我猜我室友会有点文化 |
[30:11] | You are out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[30:13] | Have you seen that fucking ponytail? | 你看见那个马尾巴了吗 |
[30:15] | It’s a powerful ponytail, man. That’s bullshit. | 很有权力的马尾巴 |
[30:17] | Segal could totally kick Van Damme’s ass. | 西格尔肯定能打过尚格·云顿 |
[30:19] | Oh, unless-unless… | 除非 |
[30:23] | It’s Double Impact Van Damme. | 是《绝地双尊》里的尚格·云顿 |
[30:24] | ‘Cause that’s some Van double Damme! | 那可是尚格双重云顿 |
[30:32] | I wanna fuck Van Damme. | 我想上尚格云顿 |
[30:42] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:44] | Kev is just gonna lie down with you for procreation, | 小凯只需要和你做 |
[30:46] | not sex. | 又不是做爱 |
[30:47] | What is the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[30:48] | It’s clinical. So no one enjoys it. | 纯交配 没人享受 |
[30:50] | Millions of sperm died in that turkey baster. | 那个火鸡浇油管里死了百万个精子 |
[30:53] | This will deliver the biggest batch. | 这种方法数量更多 |
[30:55] | The bigger the batch,the better the chance. | 数量多 机率也就大 |
[30:57] | No, honey. | 不行 宝贝 |
[30:58] | This is an express bus to The Maury Povich Show. | 这是一趟通往《毛里·波维奇怪秀》的快车 |
[31:03] | I want nothing more than to be able to give you the baby | 我只是想让你得到一个 |
[31:05] | that I know you want. | 你一直想要的孩子 |
[31:07] | And the grandbaby that you deserve. | 还有你应得的外孙 |
[31:12] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[31:14] | And it kills me. | 这让我伤心欲绝 |
[31:18] | Please, just give it a go while you’re still ovulating. | 求你了 趁着你还在排卵的时候试一试吧 |
[31:28] | What kind of hard liquor you got and how much? | 你家有什么烈酒 有多少 |
[31:35] | Damn, it’s hot up here. | 这里真热 |
[31:37] | That’s because heat rises. | 那是因为热空气往上走 |
[31:40] | Then how come space is so cold? | 那为什么宇宙那么冷 |
[31:47] | I got it. | 我来 |
[31:49] | Who’s at the door? Who’s at the door, baby? | 是谁敲门 是谁敲门 宝贝 |
[31:54] | No! Frank, no! | 滚 弗兰克 滚 |
[31:56] | – Wait. – You– first of all, get out! | -等等 -你 赶紧滚 |
[31:58] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[31:59] | – Just hear me out. – You are not allowed in here. | -听我说 -你不准进来 |
[32:01] | – Get out! – DFS pinched my kids. | -滚出去 -家庭服务部带走了我的孩子们 |
[32:05] | I need you to pretend to be Monica to help me get them back. | 我需要你假装成莫妮卡帮我把孩子弄回来 |
[32:08] | What? No! No! | 什么 不行 不行 |
[32:09] | Why should I do anything for you? | 为什么我要帮你 |
[32:10] | You left Hiram all alone. | 你把哈纳姆自己放着 |
[32:13] | I am begging you. | 求你了 |
[32:15] | As someone who knows what it feels like to lose a kid. | 作为一个知道失去孩子是什么滋味的人 |
[32:18] | Karen ran away. | 凯伦离家出走了 |
[32:19] | Can you imagine what it must feel like to have them taken from you? | 你能想象有人把她抢走的感觉吗 |
[32:23] | This isn’t for Frank, okay? | 这不是为了弗兰克 好吗 |
[32:25] | It’s for Debbie and Carl and Liam. | 是为了黛比 卡尔和利亚姆 |
[32:30] | Maybe you should do it, Shelly-bear… for the kids. | 也许你该帮 希拉宝贝 为了孩子们 |
[32:48] | Give it up, Kev. | 算了吧 小凯 |
[32:50] | You can’t make it dark enough to deny | 不管多黑 |
[32:54] | what’s about to happen in here. | 都躲不过即将要发生的事情 |
[32:56] | I wish I was drunk as you. | 我也希望像你一样烂醉 |
[32:59] | No,I can’t risk the whiskey-dick. | 但是我怕喝多硬不起来 |
[33:01] | Okay, let’s get this going. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[33:03] | Knock it off, mama! | 别闹了 妈 |
[33:08] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. What’s with the KKK costume? | 等等 这个3K党的袍子怎么回事 |
[33:11] | I saw them use something like this | 我去年参加过一个婚礼 |
[33:12] | at that super jewel wedding I went to last year. | 看过他们用这个 |
[33:15] | It keeps the skin from touching. Acts as a barrier. | 作为避免肌肤之亲的屏障 |
[33:18] | I feel like a ghost prostitute. | 我觉得我像鬼妓女 |
[33:20] | You know, like that Jennifer Love Hewitt show. You seen that? | 就像珍妮弗·洛夫·休伊特的那个剧一样 看过吗 |
[33:23] | You know, where she’s, like, a call girl for ghosts | 就是她演一个专门服务鬼的妓女 |
[33:28] | or some shit. | 还是什么的 |
[33:29] | No, that– it’s two different shows. | 不是 那是两部不同的剧 |
[33:30] | – All right,you two ready? – Yeah. | -好了 你俩准备好了吗 -是的 |
[33:31] | No! Let me get the hell out of here first. | 等等 我得先出去 |
[33:33] | I can’t watch this part. | 我不能看 |
[33:38] | You…you okay out there? | 你还好吧 |
[33:42] | Yeah, I’m fine. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[33:43] | You need any help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[33:45] | No,I’m fine. I’m fine. Thank you for asking. | 不 我没事 没事 谢谢关心 |
[33:49] | Why she didn’t cut me a mouth hole? | 怎么不给我剪一个喘气的口 |
[33:52] | How am I supposed to-whoa! Hello! | 我该怎么 我的天呐 |
[33:56] | Looks like I got a visitor down there! | 看来下面是来客人了 |
[34:01] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[34:02] | Ding dong ditch. Somebody rang my bell and ran away. | 矮油 有人敲完门就想跑 |
[34:07] | I feel like I’m fucking Casper. | 我感觉我在上鬼马小精灵 |
[34:09] | Hey, you know, it’s getting seriously hard to breathe under here. | 盖着这东西真的很难呼吸 |
[34:15] | Can I take this off my face? | 我能拿下来吗 |
[34:16] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:24] | Can you dump Frank at DFS? | 你能把弗兰克送去家庭服务部吗 |
[34:25] | I gotta drop some stuff off for Carl. | 我得去给卡尔送点东西 |
[34:28] | Yeah,not a problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[34:34] | Let’s go, Frank! Showtime. | 该走了 弗兰克 表演时间 |
[35:15] | Been a while since I’ve been in. | 离我上次来有一段时间了 |
[35:16] | Maybe I need a new picture. | 也许我需要张新照片 |
[35:20] | We had a bad meth run last year | 我们去年有次嗨过头了 |
[35:22] | and you know what that stuff can do to you. | 那玩意的威力你懂的 |
[35:25] | They’ve got a website and everything. | 网站上都能找到 |
[35:31] | Well,now that you’ve filed your petition to reinstate custody, | 现在你已经申请恢复监护权了 |
[35:35] | we’ll need you to sign up for parenting classes. | 我们需要你报名参加家长教育课程 |
[35:38] | – Parenting classes? – Good. | -家长教育课程 -很好 |
[35:40] | Also there may be some random drug tests | 同时我们会进行随机药检 |
[35:43] | and we’ll need to set up a home visit prior | 在孩子被送回来之前 |
[35:45] | to the possible release of the children. | 进行一次家访 |
[35:47] | So I will get the class registration. I’ll be right back. | 请稍等 我去那课程报名表 |
[35:53] | Fucking big brother. | 该死的政府 |
[35:56] | I don’t want any goddamn parenting classes. | 我不想上什么狗屁家长教育课 |
[35:58] | What are they? | 那是什么 |
[35:59] | You sit in a room and they lecture you | 你坐到一间屋里 |
[36:01] | how to be Ozzie and Harriet. | 然后他们教你如何当个好父母 |
[36:05] | I was thinking maybe I could figure out | 我在想也许我能搞清楚 |
[36:07] | where I went wrong with Karen. | 我和凯伦之间的问题 |
[36:09] | Kids come pre-wired, | 孩子出问题 |
[36:10] | it has nothing to do with your parenting. | 和你的教育方式没有关系 |
[36:14] | I pretty much like being a blonde. | 我挺喜欢自己金发的样子 |
[36:18] | I feel like cotton candy. | 感觉像是棉花糖 |
[36:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:39] | Uh, my name’s Fiona Gallagher. I’m here to visit Debbie. | 我叫菲奥娜·加拉格 我来探访黛比 |
[36:42] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[36:43] | – Are you her mother? – Sister. | -你是她母亲 -姐姐 |
[36:46] | I just want to say hi. May I see her? | 我只是来问候一下 我能见她吗 |
[36:51] | I just want to talk to her! | 我只是想和她说说话 |
[36:57] | Do all your talking out here. | 在这说吧 |
[36:59] | I’m gonna need her back in 15 for chores. | 15分钟之后她就得回来干活 |
[37:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:07] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[37:10] | Are there a million kids in there? | 这里面有一万个孩子吗 |
[37:13] | Just a few, but they’re really nice. | 只有几个 他们人还都不错 |
[37:15] | And Kamala’s not so bad. | 卡马拉也没那么坏 |
[37:17] | Bed’s pretty comfortable and there’s hot water. | 床很舒服 还有热水 |
[37:24] | I brought you some books and clothes. | 我给你带了一些书和衣服 |
[37:28] | – Do you need any money? – Nope. I’m good. | -你需要钱吗 -不 不需要 |
[37:33] | When do you think we can go back home? | 你觉得我们什么时候能回家 |
[37:38] | Soon. Real soon. | 很快 |
[37:44] | I brought you some Hershey’s Kisses too. | 我给你带了一些巧克力 |
[37:46] | These were like gold when I was in my first foster home. | 当年我到第一个领养家庭的时候这些可珍贵了 |
[37:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:15] | Hey, I got your brother’s working papers for today. | 我把你弟弟今天的工作文件拿来了 |
[38:17] | Oh, great. I’ll give them to him. Thanks. | 好 我会给他 谢谢 |
[38:19] | – Where is he? – Uh, latrine. | -他在哪 -厕所 |
[38:23] | He’s been there most of the night. | 他晚上基本都待在那 |
[38:24] | Turns out eating diarrhea can actually give you diarrhea, so… | 事实证明吃这些烂糊糊也能让你肚子疼 |
[38:27] | Signed. In and out. | 进出都要签字 |
[38:29] | And I better see him at lights out. | 我最好在熄灯之前看到他 |
[38:36] | That’s it, Liam. Big circles. | 就是这样 利亚姆 画大圈 |
[38:43] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[38:45] | Carl! Liam! You have a visitor! | 卡尔 利亚姆 有人来看你们 |
[38:48] | – Hi there, I’m Lanier. – Hey, Fiona Gallagher. | -你好 我是拉尼尔 -我是菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[38:52] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[38:54] | Hey! Look at you two! | 看看你俩 |
[38:58] | Hey! | 你们好 |
[39:00] | Wow, you look so clean. | 你看上去真干净 |
[39:02] | Yeah, they make us take baths every night. | 他们让我们每天洗澡 |
[39:05] | And they have this weird toilet that cleans your bits. | 他们那个奇怪的马桶还能洗屁股 |
[39:07] | A “Bidet.” | 那叫坐浴盆 |
[39:08] | Sometimes in the summer | 到了夏天 |
[39:09] | we use a whacky lawn sprinkler for that, but… | 我们偶尔用草坪洒水器干这活 |
[39:13] | we gotta watch the spinning arms, right? | 我们得看看你这有力的小胳膊 |
[39:15] | We gotta watch those spinning arms. | 我们得看看你这有力的小胳膊 |
[39:17] | Please, come. Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[39:19] | It’s nice to see that the boys have someone who loves them. | 很高兴看到有人爱着这俩小子 |
[39:22] | We’re glad you came. | 我们很高兴你能来 |
[39:26] | But just to make it clear, we have filed the paperwork | 但是要说清楚 我们已经申请 |
[39:30] | to adopt Liam. | 领养利亚姆了 |
[39:31] | And we’re seriously considering adopting Carl too. | 而且我们也在认真考虑领养卡尔 |
[39:33] | But please know that we’d love for you to stay in contact | 但我们欢迎你和他们保持联系 |
[39:36] | and visit as often as you’d like. | 并且随时来看望他们 |
[39:37] | We think it’s important for the boys to know | 我们认为让孩子知道他们是从哪里来的 |
[39:40] | where they come from. | 非常重要 |
[39:41] | Why is my seat wet? | 这里怎么湿了 |
[39:44] | Oh, no, Liam. Did you pee on the couch again? | 利亚姆 你是不是又尿在沙发上了 |
[39:47] | Was that you? And the wall too? | 是你吗 还有墙上的东西 |
[39:49] | Liam, that is a matte finish! | 利亚姆 那可是喷砂墙面 |
[39:52] | How the hell are we gonna get that out? | 我们怎么把那个去掉 |
[39:54] | It’s just paint, honey. I can touch it up. | 只是油漆而已 我能搞定 |
[39:56] | Now which color is that now? Summer shadow? | 现在是什么颜色 夏季之影吗 |
[39:59] | He’s just a baby. He didn’t mean it. | 他只是个小孩 他不是故意的 |
[40:02] | Babies are just so messy. | 小孩子就是这么麻烦 |
[40:09] | Did you do that? | 是你干的吗 |
[40:11] | – Did you do that? – A boat. | -是你干的吗 -一条船 |
[40:14] | All right, I gotta get to work. | 好了 我得去上班了 |
[40:16] | All right, just– in a minute, okay? | 好的 稍等一下 好吗 |
[40:20] | Wanna do the honors? | 要享受这份荣幸吗 |
[40:24] | – Is that a rosary for giants? – No. | -这是巨人的念珠吗 -不是 |
[40:26] | – Huh? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[40:27] | No, man, they’re Ben Wa beads. | 不 这是肛珠 |
[40:31] | You shove them in my ass and you pull them out real slow. | 你把他们塞到我的屁眼里然后慢慢拉出来 |
[40:35] | – How is that fun for me? – Come on. | -这对我来说有什么有趣的 -别这样 |
[40:39] | All right, okay. Just easy on the injured cheek. | 好吧 留意我受伤的那瓣腚 |
[40:42] | I’ll just go on the other one, all right? | 我就主攻另一瓣了 |
[40:43] | – Yeah. – Relax. | -好 -放松 |
[40:56] | – Fuck. – Shit. | -我操 -该死 |
[40:57] | What the fuck? | 这是他妈搞什么 |
[41:00] | Dad! Dad! Hold on! Hold on! | 老爸 老爸 等等 住手 |
[41:02] | – Mandy wasn’t enough for you? – Dad, hold on! | -曼迪还不够满足你吗 -老爸 住手 |
[41:05] | Fucking piece of shit! Piece of shit! | 该死的混蛋 人渣 |
[41:09] | Get the fuck off him! | 别打他了 |
[41:21] | No son of mine is gonna be a goddamn AIDS monkey! | 我的儿子决不能成得艾滋病的基佬 |
[41:27] | Sit your ass down, you fucking ass-digger! | 你给我坐下 你这个专操屁眼的王八蛋 |
[41:49] | It’s Terry. Send over the Russian. | 我是特里 叫俄国人过来 |
[41:57] | Okay, role play. | 好了 角色扮演 |
[41:57] | All right, Monica, Frank. | 莫妮卡 弗兰克 |
[42:03] | Okay, Monica, you play the teenage daughter. | 好 莫妮卡 你扮演十几岁的女儿 |
[42:06] | And, Frank, you be the father disciplining her | 弗兰克 你来扮演训斥她 |
[42:09] | for staying out after curfew. | 错过宵禁的父亲 |
[42:13] | Um, where the hell were you so late? | 这么晚才回来去哪了 |
[42:18] | I was fucking mom’s boyfriend. What do you care? | 我在操妈妈的男朋友 你管得着吗 |
[42:21] | You’re nothing but a little tramp, you know that? | 你就是个荡妇 |
[42:23] | Just like your mother. | 和你妈妈一样 |
[42:24] | You know what, if you weren’t stealing from her, | 如果你不是一直偷她的钱 |
[42:26] | maybe she wouldn’t have to screw every Tom, Dick and Harry– | 也许她就不会去搞汤姆 迪克和哈利了 |
[42:27] | That bitch gave me herpes! | 那个婊子把疱疹传染给我了 |
[42:29] | As far as I’m concerned, I deserve every single dime. | 就我来说 我觉得每分钱都是我应得的 |
[42:33] | – She did not have herpes. – She fucking well did too. | -她没有疱疹 -她也就值这个价钱 |
[42:44] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[42:57] | That one. | 那个 |
[43:04] | She’s gonna fuck the faggot out of you, kid. | 她会把你掰直的 孩子 |
[43:08] | Ride him till he likes it, Suka. | 苏卡 操到他开心 |
[43:15] | And you’re goddamn gonna watch. | 你就在这看着 |
[43:55] | How many more times are we gonna have to do this? | 我们还要这么干几次 |
[43:57] | Until we complete the mission. Now, come on, baby. | 直到我们完成疗程 别这样 宝贝 |
[44:01] | You’re Luke Skywalker and it’s up to you | 你就是卢克·天行者 |
[44:03] | to shoot one in and destroy the Death Star! | 要指望你一击命中 摧毁死亡星球 |
[44:09] | Okay. Where’s the sheet? | 好吧 床单在哪 |
[44:11] | No. No, I couldn’t breathe last time. | 不 不行 我上次都喘不上气来了 |
[44:13] | Well, we gotta put a Guantanamo hood on her | 我们必须给她套上个关塔那摩囚犯带的那种头套 |
[44:15] | or something. | 或是什么东西 |
[44:16] | I don’t know why I can’t drink. | 我不知道为什么我不能喝酒 |
[44:17] | Okay, shut up! It’s hard for all of us. | 好了 闭嘴 这都我们来说都很难 |
[44:19] | So both of you, shut up! | 所以你们两个 闭嘴 |
[44:20] | Now everyone get in your positions. | 现在 所有人就位 |
[44:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:40] | Oh, come on, man! | 加油啊 伙计 |
[44:43] | Don’t do this, you piece of shit! | 命根子诶 求你别这样好么 |
[44:44] | You get hard when you smell pork chops. | 你不是连闻到猪排香都会勃起的嘛 |
[44:46] | Yelling at it is not gonna help. | 咆哮也没用 |
[44:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:53] | Oh, there we go. | 这还不错 |
[44:58] | Come on, you piece of shit! | 你这么软趴趴的是要闹哪样 |
[44:59] | God, baby! You can’t do that. | 天哪 你不能这样 |
[45:02] | You’re gonna build up calluses | 都快被你磨出茧了 |
[45:03] | and I won’t be able to feel dick. | 那样我的鸡鸡就没感觉了 |
[45:04] | Well, right now, no one’s feeling dick! | 我现在对你的小鸡鸡就没什么感觉 |
[45:06] | – You think this is easy? – It’s all my fault! | -你觉得我不难受吗 -这都是我的错 |
[45:09] | You can’t make the little soldier salute | 如果小鸡鸡见不到小咪咪的话 |
[45:12] | if he doesn’t see an officer in the room. | 它怎么能起反应呢 |
[45:16] | I’ve lost all my stripes. | 都怪我的身材全走样了 |
[45:19] | Mama, this is not about you losing anything. | 妈妈 这跟你的身材没关系 |
[45:23] | It’s really me. I’m under a lot of pressure. | 这其实怪我 我压力太大了 |
[45:26] | – No. – It’s all me, mama. | -不是的 -妈这都是我的错 |
[45:27] | I haven’t had a date in months! | 我都好几个月没约会了 |
[45:30] | I’m old and fat and unattractive | 我又老又胖又难看 |
[45:34] | and I’m gonna die alone. | 我肯定会孤独终老的 |
[45:38] | No, mama. | 不会的 妈妈 |
[45:42] | Well, this is not helping me get hard. | 看到这场景我更硬不起来了 |
[45:48] | It’s like when a plane goes down. | 这感觉就像飞机失事一样 |
[45:51] | – What do they call that? – Shitty? | -怎么形容呢 -糟透了 |
[45:54] | No, it’s never just one thing that causes it. | 冰冻三尺非一日之寒 |
[45:56] | It’s a chain reaction. | 这是个连锁效应 |
[45:59] | Cascading failures. That’s what this feels like. | 无与伦比的挫败感 应该这么形容 |
[46:01] | Losing my job, losing the kids, | 没了工作 没了孩子 |
[46:03] | dealing with Frank. | 跟弗兰克纠缠不清 |
[46:07] | Someone recently told me to stop whining | 某人不是告诉我不要抱怨 |
[46:12] | and feeling sorry for myself. | 不要自怨自艾么 |
[46:16] | She sounds like a bitch. | 这人听上去好贱 |
[46:17] | Well, she has her moments. | 其实她还不错啦 |
[46:31] | Legally and morally there are acceptable methods of punishment for children, | 我们有很多惩罚孩子的合理方法 |
[46:34] | versus unacceptable methods. | 当然也有一些方法是不提倡的 |
[46:38] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 老师对不起 |
[46:41] | Just hypothetically, if one’s teenage daughter gave birth | 假设有一个人 她的女儿生下了一个 |
[46:45] | to a baby with Downs Syndrome and then took off, | 患有唐氏综合症的孩子以后就跑走了 |
[46:47] | relieving her of all responsibility, | 她就这样不负责任的跑走了 |
[46:50] | if and when she should come back, | 如果她有一天回家的话 |
[46:52] | would you recommend grounding? | 你觉得把她关禁闭合适吗 |
[46:54] | Or in that instance would a firm spanking be more… | 在这种情况下是不是可以打她或… |
[47:00] | You know, before we take any more questions, | 在回答问题之前我们还是 |
[47:02] | let’s just go over some of the basic… | 来把基础知识过一遍吧 |
[47:05] | – Would you give me a Valium? – No, I only have one. | -给我片安定 -我自己就剩一颗了 |
[47:08] | And it’s my safety net in case my hypnotherapy doesn’t work. | 如果催眠疗法失效了的话我就靠它了 |
[47:12] | Hypnotherapy is just paying to nap in someone’s office. | 催眠疗法就是让你到别人的办公室去睡觉 |
[47:15] | Give me a pill. | 给我 |
[47:16] | It’s gonna show up in your urine test. | 你吃了会过不了尿检的 |
[47:18] | – Give me the goddamn pill. – What’s the matter with you? | -把药给我 -你这是闹哪样啊 |
[47:21] | What this does is it puts the responsibility right on the child. | 这能帮助孩子建立起责任感 |
[47:23] | Okay. Come on. | 快给我 |
[47:24] | Your job as parents is to define the rules… | 你们的职责就是制定规则 |
[47:26] | Here. Christ. | 拿去拿去 |
[47:27] | And then lay out the consequences that will follow | 并告诉孩子们一旦他们违反了这些规则 |
[47:29] | when those rules are broken. | 将会产生哪些后果 |
[47:32] | Now the child breaking the rules is then responsible | 所以如果孩子违反了规则 |
[47:34] | for his or her own consequences. | 那后果将由他们自己承担 |
[47:36] | And this method actually leads to empowerment | 这样一来孩子们会更有自主性 |
[47:39] | and helps him or her feel more in control of their own lives. | 他们会感觉命运掌握在自己的手上 |
[47:42] | How is she still ovulating? What is she, part bovine? | 她怎么还在排卵 她是牛科动物吗 |
[47:45] | Focus on me. | 把注意力放我身上 |
[47:48] | Yeah, now you’re gonna pretend like you’re in high school | 你就把自己想象成一个高中生 |
[47:50] | and you’re gonna come quickly like a rabbit, okay? | 迅速的来一炮 怎么样 |
[47:53] | No, not that quick. | 也别那么迅速 |
[47:55] | Mama, get in here! | 妈 快进来 |
[48:05] | – No. Not there, honey, no. – Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry. | -别 别对着那儿 -抱歉抱歉 |
[48:07] | You gotta shoehorn or something? | 你是打算就这么硬塞进来吗 |
[48:09] | Can you not talk, please? Just don’t say a word. | 拜托你别说话行不 一个字都不许说 |
[48:19] | Are you crying? Oh, God, she’s crying. | 你这是哭了么 神呐 她哭了 |
[48:21] | Please don’t cry. I’m sorry, okay? | 别哭了 我错了好吗 |
[48:23] | I’m sorry, mama. Hey, hey, hey. | 妈我错了 别这样 |
[48:26] | Okay! That’s it! | 别再整这些幺蛾子了 |
[48:27] | We’re gonna do this shit and we’re gonna be done with it. | 我们今天必须把这件事情完成 |
[48:29] | Kev, get that dick hard. | 小凯 你给我硬起来 |
[48:31] | Mama, wipe your tears and focus! | 妈 擦干眼泪集中精神 |
[48:33] | We need to give those little spermies someplace happy to swim to. | 你必须快快乐乐的受孕 |
[48:36] | Lay down! | 躺好 |
[48:42] | Mama, get on it. | 妈 各就各位 |
[49:12] | Hi, I’m Monica. What’s your name? | 你好 我是莫妮卡 你叫什么名字呀 |
[49:18] | Frank, wasn’t the last time I had to pee in a cup | 弗兰克 我上回对着一个小杯子撒尿 |
[49:22] | when I was pregnant with Liam? | 还是我怀着利亚姆的时候吧 |
[49:25] | Remember that? It was just like yesterday, huh? | 还记得不 恍如昨日啊 |
[50:19] | Uh, sorry, the shower ran out of hot water. | 抱歉 热水用完了 |
[50:24] | Mama, you want Kevin to take you home? | 妈 让凯文送你回去吧 |
[50:27] | Well, he can’t drive with that leg. | 他腿都那样了怎么开车啊 |
[50:28] | No, but he can get you home in a taxi. | 是不能开车 可是他能给你叫的士啊 |
[50:30] | It’s the least we can do. | 这是我们该做的 |
[50:32] | Well, let me get my bag. | 我去拿包 |
[50:39] | – Hey, Carol. – Hey, Fiona. | -你好呀卡罗 -你好 菲奥娜 |
[50:41] | – Any work at the salon? – Uh, not right now, baby. | -沙龙要招人吗 -暂时没有 |
[50:44] | – But I’ll keep you in mind. – Thanks. | -要人的话我会通知你的 -谢啦 |
[50:49] | What was she doing here so early? | 她怎么这么早就来了 |
[50:51] | She slept over after she and Kevin had sex. | 她和凯文滚完床单以后就在这睡了 |
[50:54] | What? | 什么 |
[50:54] | Mama’s the best surrogate we got. | 我妈是最好的代理孕母 |
[50:56] | Turkey baster didn’t work. | 之前的自主受精没成功 |
[50:57] | So we had to do it the old-fashioned way. | 只能老老实实的来一炮了 |
[50:59] | Jesus, V, I’m so wrapped up in my own pity party, | 天哪 小薇 我忙着处理自己的烂事情 |
[51:02] | I had no idea what kind of biblical shit you had going on here. | 都完全忽略了你们这里发生的乱伦惨剧啊 |
[51:07] | You okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[51:08] | If it works, I’ll be fine. | 如果我妈她怀上了 我会没事的 |
[51:13] | How’s Frank doing in rehab? | 弗兰克的勒戒计划进行的怎么样了 |
[51:14] | So far he seems to be holding it together. | 他到目前为止表现的还不错 |
[51:16] | Heading over to DFS now to make sure he got all the paperwork in. | 他现在在家庭服务部准备材料 |
[51:20] | What’s with all the asparagus? | 买这么多芦笋干嘛 |
[51:21] | You know how popeye gets all big and strong when he eats his spinach? | 大力水手不是吃了菠菜就变得又强又壮么 |
[51:24] | That’s what asparagus does for sperm. | 芦笋就是精子们的菠菜 |
[51:35] | – You again. – Me again. | -又是你啊 -没错 又是我 |
[51:37] | Just wanted to make sure Frank showed up | 我只是来确认一下弗兰克有没有来 |
[51:39] | and all our paperwork was good to go. | 那些材料办理的还顺利吧 |
[51:41] | He did. He passed his urine test with flying colors. | 他来了 他通过了尿检 |
[51:44] | And yes, your paperwork is all set. | 相关材料都准备好了 |
[51:47] | So now we just wait for a hearing? | 那现在就只等听证会咯 |
[51:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[51:52] | You’ve done good, Fiona. You are a great sister. | 你很棒 菲奥娜 你是个好姐姐 |
[51:56] | And those kids are lucky to have you. | 拥有你是那些孩子们的幸运 |
[52:05] | How did we show up on DFS radar? | 家庭服务部是怎么注意到我们的呢 |
[52:08] | It was an anonymous phone call, actually. | 是一个匿名电话打来举报的 |
[52:12] | I bet it was that bitch | 肯定是那个死贱人 |
[52:13] | we turned away from daycare ’cause her kid stunk. | 她孩子巨臭 所以我们的托儿所拒收了 |
[52:15] | Um, no. | 不是她 |
[52:20] | – It was a man, actually. – A man? | -是一个男人打来的 -男人 |
[52:23] | It’s never a man. Men don’t give a shit. | 男人怎么会管这种闲事 |
[52:28] | How is it fair that someone can make one call | 一个人的电话就这么把你的生活全盘搅乱 |
[52:30] | and completely ruin our lives, and they get to be anonymous? | 而他们居然好意思匿名 |
[52:37] | I have to go to the restroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[52:39] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t click on this file while I’m gone. | 希望我走的时候你不要打开这个文件 |
[53:05] | Yes, hello, I would like to report a negligent situation. | 我想举报一户儿童无人看管的人家 |
[53:12] | 2119 North Wallace. | 北华莱士街2119号 |
[53:15] | Gallagher. | 这家名叫加拉格 |
[53:16] | And what’s the situation? | 能大概描述一下是什么情况吗 |
[53:18] | Six kids living in squalor. | 六个孩子挤在一个又脏又烂的房子里 |
[53:21] | No parental supervision. | 没有父母监管 |
[53:23] | When the father is there, he’s drunk. | 他们的爸爸每天都喝得不省人事 |
[53:26] | He hits them. Not that they don’t deserve it. | 他还会打孩子 不过那些孩子也该打 |
[53:31] | They’re all criminals, delinquents, vile– | 他们都是些少年犯 专做坏事 |
[53:34] | – Excuse me, sir. – What? | -抱歉先生 -怎么了 |
[53:35] | Could you give me your name, please? | 能告诉我们你叫什么名字吗 |
[53:37] | No. If it’s all right, i would like to remain anonymous. | 如果可以的话 我想匿名举报 |
[53:40] | Thank you for bringing this to our attention. | 感谢您的来电 |
[53:42] | No. Thank you. And God bless you. | 不 谢谢你 愿主保佑你 |