时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m raising five kids,and I didn’t miss last week. | 我养活5个孩子 都没错过上周那集 |
[00:05] | What’s your excuse? | 你有什么借口 |
[00:06] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:07] | I need you to get a will notarized. | 我要你们去做一份遗产公证 |
[00:09] | – A Will? – Aunt Ginger’s. | -遗嘱 -金吉姑妈的 |
[00:10] | A will’s no good without a death certificate. | 没有死亡证明的话有遗嘱也没用 |
[00:12] | Yeah, we’re gonna need a body, too. | 是的 所以我们还需要一具尸体 |
[00:13] | – A real live body? – Not live. | -要活的 -要死的 |
[00:15] | I’m here to file a will,please. | 我是来提交遗嘱的 |
[00:17] | Ginger Gallagher. Second one today. | 金吉·加拉格 今天的第二个了 |
[00:19] | Supersedes yours. | 比你的更新 |
[00:20] | Who the hell filed it? | 是哪个龟孙子提交的 |
[00:22] | Cousin patrick. | 帕特里克堂哥 |
[00:23] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[00:25] | Kev is just gonna lie down with you for procreation. | 小凯只需要和你做 |
[00:27] | Okay, let’s get this going. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[00:29] | shh, knock it off, mama. | 别闹了 妈 |
[00:30] | How many more times are we gonna have to do this? | 我们还要这么干几次 |
[00:32] | Until we complete the mission. | 直到我们完成任务 |
[00:34] | You guys look like you could use some help. | 你们看上去好像需要帮助 |
[00:35] | You can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[00:36] | You know what? Have her stick around. | 让她在这待着吧 |
[00:37] | I got to hit the Alibi in ten minutes anyway. | 我马上要回酒吧了 |
[00:39] | I’m good to stay. | 我想待在这 |
[00:39] | Please just go home to your own fucking house for once. | 好歹回一次你自己那个破家吧 |
[00:43] | You mind if I make one of these out to cash? | 你介意我把这个兑现吗 |
[00:45] | Nothing big, just some walking around money. | 不用大钱 就是一些”活动经费” |
[00:47] | Joint bank account is for immigration only. | 联合账户的钱只能用在移民事宜上 |
[00:49] | Have a heart. I’m tapped. | 有点爱心 我穷死了 |
[00:51] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[00:54] | Where is he, my baby? | 他在哪 我的孩子 |
[00:56] | He’s where he belongs for now, | 他在他该在的地方 |
[00:59] | and you’re back where you belong. | 你也回到你该在的地方 |
[01:01] | Now, if I allow you to retain your parental rights, | 现在如果我允许你保留你的亲权 |
[01:04] | would you consent to your daughter becoming guardian? | 你愿意让你的女儿成为这些孩子们的监护人吗 |
[01:07] | Works for me. | 我觉得可以 |
[01:08] | Would you agree to be the guardian of these children? | 你愿意成为这些孩子们的监护人吗 |
[01:11] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我愿意 |
[02:25] | Thank you all for coming out in honor of aunt Ginger. | 感谢大家来悼念金吉姑妈 |
[02:29] | “G. G. ” as I called her. | 我管她叫GG |
[02:31] | You know, when the guy at the funeral place handed me her ashes, | 当殡仪馆的人把她的骨灰交给我时 |
[02:33] | I thought, what the hell do I do with these? | 我就在想 我他妈该怎么处理呢 |
[02:36] | Put ’em in a vase on my mantle? | 装进花瓶放在我的壁炉上 |
[02:38] | Or scatter them at the park or the lake? | 还是撒到公园或者湖里 |
[02:40] | Then I thought, no, | 然后我就想 不 |
[02:42] | I know where she was happiest. | 我知道她在哪才最开心 |
[02:45] | On this corner, her corner, | 就是这个街角 属于她的街角 |
[02:48] | where she turned tricks in her 20s and 30s. | 她20岁和30岁的时候就是在这里变戏法 |
[02:51] | And 60s! | 还有60岁的时候 |
[02:53] | She did magic tricks? | 魔术戏法吗 |
[02:54] | No, no, no, son. | 不 不 儿子 |
[02:56] | “Turning tricks” is a euphemism for prostitution. | “变戏法”是卖身的委婉说法 |
[02:58] | In her day, your great aunt was a legendary pole smoker. | 她当年可是吹箫界的传奇 |
[03:02] | Could unlock her jaw like a burmese python. | 嘴能像蟒蛇一样张开 |
[03:04] | We are at her funeral. | 现在可是她的葬礼 |
[03:06] | You know, some think Gallaghers don’t have a work ethic, | 有些人认为加拉格家的人没有职业道德 |
[03:09] | but Ginger worked this corner rain, sleet, snow, | 但是金吉风雨无阻地在这个街角工作 |
[03:13] | her old knees hitting that hard pavement again and again. | 她那年迈的膝盖在人行横道上撞啊撞 |
[03:16] | Bertie Giddelman is the only one that’s outlasted her. | 伯蒂·基德曼是唯一比她在这行干得更久的人 |
[03:21] | Look, you all knew Ginger, so I ain’t gonna sugarcoat it. | 你们都认识金吉 所以我就不说那些虚的了 |
[03:23] | She was a mean old bitch. | 她是个老贱人 |
[03:26] | But even a mean old bitch deserves a send off. | 但即使是老贱人也需要人送行 |
[03:29] | Here, here. | 没错 |
[03:30] | So this is us, Ginger, | 我们在这 金吉 |
[03:32] | sending you off, right where you belong. | 给你送行 这里就是你的归宿 |
[03:40] | It’s touching. | 真感人 |
[03:41] | I’m tearing up. | 我要哭了 |
[03:43] | Okay, kids, let’s go. | 好了 孩子们 走吧 |
[03:44] | Patrick. | 帕特里克 |
[03:46] | So Ginger had a will that we didn’t know about, | 金吉有一个我们不知道的遗嘱 |
[03:49] | and you just had it sitting in a drawer? | 而你就一直放在抽屉里 |
[03:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:52] | And even though she hated your guts, | 即使她恨你恨得要死 |
[03:54] | she left our house to you? | 却还是把我们的房子留给你了 |
[03:56] | It was never your house. | 那从来就不是你们的房子 |
[03:57] | It’s weird, you know, how she signed the will only a year ago, | 真奇怪 她病成那个样子 |
[04:01] | you know, her being an invalid and all. | 怎么会在一年前才想到要签遗嘱 |
[04:02] | Signed and notarized. | 签字并且公证了 |
[04:04] | I don’t remember you coming by with a lawyer. | 我不记得你有律师啊 |
[04:06] | I gotta get back to my family. | 我得回家了 |
[04:07] | Six kids with nowhere else to go. | 六个孩子没有地方可去 |
[04:09] | Why don’t we talk about this | 等我从失去金吉的痛苦中走出来以后 |
[04:10] | when the sting of losing Ginger has worn off, hmm? | 我们再来谈这个事吧 |
[04:13] | Tomorrow, maybe? | 明天好吗 |
[04:22] | You want to tell them or should I? | 你去告诉他们还是我去 |
[04:26] | V, your mom’s here. | 小维 你妈来了 |
[04:29] | – You look really nice, Carol. – Thank you, honey. | -你今天可真漂亮 -谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[04:32] | You do look nice. Where’d you get that dress? | 确实漂亮 裙子哪来的 |
[04:35] | Madison’s. | 麦迪逊商店 |
[04:36] | And those shoes. You doing something at church later? | 还有那鞋 一会儿要去教堂吗 |
[04:39] | I’m ovulating again. | 我又到排卵期了 |
[04:41] | Ovulating? No, it’s not until next week. I got the calendar. | 排卵 不可能 是下周吧 我日历上记着呢 |
[04:44] | High body temperature, sore breasts, increased cervical mucus. | 体温上升 乳房酸胀 宫颈黏液增多 |
[04:47] | We believe you, mama. | 我们相信你 妈 |
[04:48] | Well, if you all want to try again, | 如果你们想再试试 |
[04:51] | we have a four-day window. | 我们有四天时间 |
[04:54] | Guess no need to waste an opportunity, right, baby? | 机会不能白白浪费对吧 宝贝儿 |
[04:58] | What, you wanna do this right now? Like, right now? | 什么 你想现在就来 |
[05:00] | Well, I can come back. | 我也可以过会儿再来 |
[05:01] | No, no need. I’m like a stud bull. | 不 不用 我就像头种牛 |
[05:05] | You open the barn door, slap me on the ass. | 把农场门打开 拍一下我的屁股 |
[05:07] | You know, I mean, when I say, “Open the barn door,” | 当我说 “把农场门打开” |
[05:10] | I don’t mean your,um– | 我不是指你的 |
[05:13] | Uh, do you guys want a drink? | 你们想来点酒吗 |
[05:15] | I’ll get three glasses. | 我去拿三个杯 |
[05:20] | Are you sure you just want to jump into this? | 你确定你想这么仓促 |
[05:21] | You don’t want a minute to think? | 不用再考虑一下吗 |
[05:22] | Waiting isn’t gonna make it easier. | 等也不会改变什么 |
[05:24] | All right, I’m gonna block everything out, | 好吧 其他的我都无视 |
[05:26] | and I’m just gonna picture your beautiful face. | 就幻想着你美丽的脸 |
[05:28] | I picture Denzel Washington. | 我幻想的是丹泽尔·华盛顿 |
[05:30] | Oh, for real? | 真的吗 |
[05:31] | When I open my eyes a little and I see it’s a white guy, | 要是稍微睁开点眼睛看到是个白人 |
[05:35] | eh, then I go with Johnny Depp. | 那我就当是强尼戴普了 |
[05:39] | You appreciate the irony, right? | 是不是很讽刺 |
[05:41] | Senseless arguments about who gets what bedroom, | 无谓地争了半天谁睡哪间房 |
[05:44] | refusing to allow me to stay. | 不让我住这里 |
[05:46] | Now, nobody gets to stay. | 现在好了 谁也住不了了 |
[05:48] | Why is Frank here again? | 弗兰克怎么又来了 |
[05:49] | There’s a small chance he’ll be able to help | 说不定他能帮上忙呢 |
[05:51] | since he’s known Patrick longer than any of us. | 因为他认识帕特里克的时间比我们都长 |
[05:53] | Patrick wants to steal our house? | 帕特里克想要偷走我们的房子 |
[05:55] | He’s a contractor. He’s gonna flip it. | 他是个承包工 他会翻修这里的 |
[05:57] | Slap a coat of paint on it, | 涂上新油漆 |
[05:58] | Call it “A cozy, authentic pre-war,” | 取个好名字 |
[06:00] | and offload it to yuppies. | 然后租给雅皮士 |
[06:01] | Not gonna happen. So let’s go over our options. | 绝对不行 看看我们有什么选择 |
[06:04] | I’ll write them down. | 我写下来 |
[06:05] | All right, look, we know the will is bullshit. | 我们知道那份遗嘱是扯蛋的 |
[06:07] | It was signed a year ago, and Ginger’s been dead for what, 10? | 1年前签的 金吉死了多久 10年了吧 |
[06:10] | More like 15. | 15年差不多 |
[06:11] | Option one: Prove will is a forgery. | 选择一 证明遗嘱是假的 |
[06:15] | We can’t call the cops because we faked Ginger’s death | 我们不能报警因为金吉的死是我们伪造的 |
[06:17] | and forged a will of our own. | 而且我们也伪造了一份遗嘱 |
[06:19] | Plus Frank’s been cashing Ginger’s social security checks. | 再加上弗兰克一直在兑换金吉的社保支票 |
[06:21] | Oh, like you didn’t share in that bounty? | 说得好像那钱你没用到一样 |
[06:24] | What we could do, we could argue | 我们唯一可以做的 |
[06:26] | that Ginger wasn’t of sound mind when she signed it. | 是证明金吉在签遗嘱的时候神志不清 |
[06:29] | I mean, she was never of sound mind anyway. | 反正她也从来没清醒过 |
[06:31] | Option two: Say Ginger was crazy. | 选择二 说金吉疯了 |
[06:34] | Or convince Patrick to back off somehow. | 或者劝帕特里克自己放弃 |
[06:36] | – Yeah, that’s three. – Good luck with that! | -是啊 三个了 -祝你好运吧 |
[06:39] | His nickname used to be pit bull. | 他以前小名叫斗牛犬 |
[06:41] | It was partly an odor thing, | 一部分原因是他的体味 |
[06:42] | but also because once he gets ahold of you, he doesn’t let go. | 同时也因为他一旦和你杠上 就死磕到底 |
[06:45] | You gotta kill him first. | 你得先杀了他 |
[06:46] | Option four: Kill patrick. | 选择四 杀了帕特里克 |
[06:48] | It’s time to face reality. | 该面对现实了 |
[06:50] | Patrick out-Gallaghered us, | 帕特里克想把我们赶出家门 |
[06:52] | and there’s no point in fighting it. | 与他斗争毫无意义 |
[06:55] | Easy for you to say, you’re at Sheila’s. | 你说的倒容易 你住在希拉家 |
[06:57] | So before you’re out on the streets | 在你们像索马里难民一样 |
[06:58] | like so many somalian refugees, ask yourselves, | 沦落街头之前 问问自己 |
[07:02] | “If patrick is taking the house, | “如果帕特里克要拿走房子 |
[07:05] | what are we taking? “ | 我们拿什么” |
[07:09] | Copper pipes. | 铜管子 |
[07:10] | You’re not taking the pipes, Frank. | 才不会给你铜管子 弗兰克 |
[07:13] | You really think there’s a way to challenge the will? | 你真的觉得可以推翻遗嘱吗 |
[07:14] | Why not? You know, if I can bone up on probate law. | 当然了 等我先突击一下财产继承法 |
[07:17] | All in favor. | 都同意吗 |
[07:21] | – Unanimous. – Well, like hell it is. | -全票通过 -真见鬼 |
[07:22] | Lip will handle the will. | 利普会解决遗嘱的事 |
[07:24] | The rest of you, get ready for the first day of school tomorrow. | 其他人 为明天开学做准备 |
[07:26] | Debbie and Carl, pick out something to wear that doesn’t have holes. | 黛比和卡尔 找一件没有洞的衣服穿 |
[07:29] | Wouldn’t it just be easier to kill him? | 杀了他不是更简单 |
[07:31] | Clothes, now. | 找衣服 快点 |
[07:32] | We better work fast. | 我们得抓紧 |
[07:33] | Winter’s coming, and it’ll be cold sleeping in the park. | 冬天要来了 住公园太冷了 |
[07:36] | This is why democracy does not work. | 这就是民主行不通的原因 |
[07:42] | Time to get out the “Help wanted” Ads. | 是时候看看招聘广告了 |
[07:45] | – How you holding up? – You know what I want? | -你还好吗 -你知道我想要什么吗 |
[07:47] | Not to win the lottery or go on vacation to the caribbean. | 我不想中彩票或者去加勒比海度假 |
[07:51] | I want normal people problems. | 我只想要普通人的问题 |
[07:53] | Like, am I getting enough fiber? | 比如说 我的纤维摄入量充足吗 |
[07:55] | Why did my friend say that insensitive thing about my weight? | 为什么我朋友要拿我体重开玩笑 |
[07:59] | Well, it’ll work out, it always does. | 凡事总是会好起来的 |
[08:02] | You realize only rich people say shit like that. | 你知道只有富人才会说这种话吧 |
[08:07] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:08] | That we have no backup plan. | 我们没有退路 |
[08:10] | There’s no running to mom and dad. | 不能跑去找妈妈和爸爸求助 |
[08:11] | And that’s what I do? | 你以为我是这种人吗 |
[08:12] | I’m saying neither one of us has a job. | 我是说我们俩都没有工作 |
[08:15] | One week with me as their guardian, one, | 我才当了他们一周的监护人 一周 |
[08:17] | they’re about to be homeless. | 他们就要露宿街头了 |
[08:19] | Then we’ll get jobs. | 那我们就去找工作 |
[08:20] | I mean, the Gallaghers are survivors, right? | 加拉格家的人顽强得很 对吧 |
[08:23] | We can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[08:26] | – We? – You, me, we. | -我们 -你 我 我们 |
[08:34] | Since when are you a lawyer? | 你什么时候成律师了 |
[08:35] | Since never, which is why I have to read up on this shit. | 从来都不是 所以我得看这些破玩意 |
[08:39] | How ’bout I give you a hummer, | 给你口一下吧 |
[08:43] | Help you relax? | 帮你放松 |
[08:45] | I don’t think that’s gonna help my productivity. | 我觉得这没法帮我加快效率 |
[08:48] | You can multitask. | 你可以一心二用 |
[08:57] | Would you,uh… | 如果我 |
[09:00] | Would you be offended if I kept working? | 如果我继续干活你不会生气吧 |
[09:03] | Lip, can we talk? | 利普 能聊两句吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, if you can talk from out there. | 能 如果你在外面说的话 |
[09:06] | It’s private. | 是私人话题 |
[09:12] | This better be good. | 最好是重要的事 |
[09:33] | I rang the doorbell, But Ian had me wait out here. | 我按了门铃 但是伊恩让我在外面等 |
[09:36] | I don’t think he likes me anymore. | 我觉得他不喜欢我了 |
[09:39] | I don’t think he ever liked you. | 他一直也没喜欢过你 |
[09:41] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[09:45] | Right, the one where I told you to go fuck yourself? | 那条我让你玩蛋去的信息 |
[09:49] | It was nice to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音感觉很好 |
[09:57] | Eiffel tower? | 埃菲尔铁塔 |
[09:58] | Yeah, this guy said he’d take me to Paris, So I had this done. | 有个家伙说能带我去巴黎 于是我就纹了这个 |
[10:04] | But he took all my money | 但是他把我的钱都拿走了 |
[10:06] | And tried to sell me to a sheikh from Yemen. | 还打算把我卖给一个也门的酋长 |
[10:11] | So, yeah, things got bad for a little while. | 所以 是的 事情发展的不是很顺利 |
[10:14] | But anyways, | 但不管怎么说 |
[10:17] | I’m–I’m home now. | 我现在回家了 |
[10:19] | That sounds shitty. | 这听上去不是什么好消息 |
[10:23] | – Is Mandy inside? – Yeah. | -曼迪在里面 -是的 |
[10:28] | So that’s why Ian had me wait out here? | 所以伊恩让我在外面等 |
[10:30] | That’d be my guess. | 我猜是的 |
[10:34] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[10:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:40] | Well, good, because I want you to be happy. | 那就好 我希望你能开心 |
[10:45] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[10:48] | Well, I– I better get back. | 我该回去了 |
[10:54] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[10:57] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[11:01] | Plumber’s apprentice. I can do that. | 水管工学徒 这个我可以来 |
[11:03] | – You have experience? – I fixed our toilet. | -你有经验吗 -我修好了我们的马桶 |
[11:05] | You shook the handle. | 你就晃了晃把手 |
[11:07] | Well, here’s a good one. Barista at the coffee beanery. | 这个不错 宾诺饭馆的咖啡师 |
[11:10] | Shelly Espinosa works there, makes like 20 grand. | 雪莉·埃斯皮诺萨在那工作 赚了两万多 |
[11:12] | A month? A year? Shit. | 一个月 一年 天啊 |
[11:15] | How do people live on that? | 这点钱怎么过日子 |
[11:17] | So the cleaning posse guys called back. | 清洁队的人回电话了 |
[11:20] | An effluent tank overflowed at the slaughterhouse. | 屠宰场的污水池外溢 |
[11:22] | They can use us both. $14. 50 an hour. | 他们可以要我们两个人 14块半一个小时 |
[11:24] | – A what tank? – Effluent. | -什么池 -污水池 |
[11:28] | See, I told you it would work out. | 看 我就告诉你会有解决办法的 |
[11:31] | It’s so exciting having you back in your old room. | 真开心你又回到你原来的房间 |
[11:36] | I just wish I had seen Hymie in his crib. | 我多希望能看到躺在婴儿床里的海米 |
[11:38] | Well, Mrs. Wong can bring Hymie by anytime. | 王太太可以随时带海米回来 |
[11:43] | – How is he? – He’s wonderful. | -他怎么样 -很好 |
[11:45] | Oh my gosh, he is such a sweet boy. | 我的天 他太可爱了 |
[11:48] | And now that you’re home, | 而且现在你回来了 |
[11:50] | I’m sure the Wongs will let us spend more time with him. | 我相信王家人会给我们和孩子多一些相处的时间 |
[11:53] | I’m not sure I’m ready for that yet. | 我不知道我准备了没 |
[11:56] | I know you want to be involved in Hymie’s life. | 我知道你想进入海米的生活 |
[12:00] | In fact, I found a flyer for a support group. | 事实上 我找到了一张互助小组的传单 |
[12:04] | Support for what? | 互助什么的 |
[12:06] | For families affected with Down’s syndrome. | 受唐氏综合症影响的家庭 |
[12:09] | I thought it might be a way for us to educate ourselves | 我觉得这也许是个让我们 |
[12:12] | about Hymie’s needs. | 好好了解海米需求的办法 |
[12:14] | Be grateful the kid’s not here. | 谢天谢地孩子不在这 |
[12:16] | Butt out, Frank! | 滚出去 弗兰克 |
[12:17] | Children in the Cambodian killing fields | 生活在柬埔寨杀戮场的孩子们 |
[12:19] | turned their parents over for execution. | 会把他们的父母推出来接受处决 |
[12:22] | A lifetime of devotion, that’s the loyalty it buys you. | 一辈子的付出 就换来这样的结果 |
[12:26] | Who wants lasagna? | 谁想吃千层饼 |
[12:29] | Oh, Karen, please put your pants on. | 凯伦 把裤子穿上 |
[12:32] | What? It’s not like I’m naked. | 怎么了 我又不是光着屁股 |
[12:34] | I’m in recovery. I’m hypersensitive. | 我在康复过程中 现在比较敏感 |
[12:37] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[12:39] | Jody,there’s only three plates here. | 乔迪 这里只有三个盘子 |
[12:40] | You might want to get one for Karen. | 你得去帮凯伦拿一个 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna go make a salad. | 我去做份沙拉 |
[12:48] | Oh,great. | 太好了 |
[12:55] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[12:57] | Honey, we’ve been through a lot together. | 亲爱的 我们一起经历了许多 |
[12:59] | That we have, Sheils, that we have. | 确实是 小希 确实如此 |
[13:01] | Um, but Hymie’s gone, | 但是海米走了 |
[13:04] | And with Karen and Jody here, | 凯伦和乔迪都在这 |
[13:06] | it’s kind of a full house. | 有点挤 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[13:12] | No. No, no, no, don’t say that. | 不 不 不 别说这个 |
[13:14] | Frank, I’m just asking you to go home to your family. | 弗兰克 我只是想请你回家 回到家人身边 |
[13:17] | My family threw me out with no regard for my well-being. | 我的家人丝毫不顾及我的安危 把我赶出来 |
[13:21] | Do you want me homeless? | 你想让我无家可归 |
[13:23] | Do you want me wandering the streets | 想让我流浪街头 |
[13:25] | just as old man winter winds his way down | 像个老人一样顶着寒风 |
[13:27] | from the frozen north? | 一路向北吗 |
[13:29] | Don’t you have someone you can stay with, like a friend? | 你没地方可去吗 比如朋友家 |
[13:32] | Just as I’m getting my life together. | 我即将找回自己的生活 |
[13:35] | I’m going to A.A. | 我马上要去去匿名戒酒互助会了 |
[13:36] | You go because a judge ordered you to go. | 你这样做是因为法官的要求 |
[13:38] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[13:39] | Frank, you’re a good man, | 弗兰克 你是个好人 |
[13:42] | But you’ve got to find another place to stay. | 但你得找别的地方住了 |
[13:51] | Jesus, Carl, there’s enough to go around. | 天呐 卡尔 这都快不够了 |
[13:54] | Would you grab the paper bags? | 能去拿纸袋子吗 |
[13:57] | If we have to move, where do we go? | 如果要搬家 我们要去哪 |
[13:58] | We’re not moving. | 我们不会搬家的 |
[13:59] | How’s it going with Ginger’s will? | 金吉的遗嘱弄的怎么样了 |
[14:01] | Working on it. | 还在处理 |
[14:01] | V, thanks for taking Liam today. | 小维 谢谢你今天照看利亚姆 |
[14:03] | I pretend he’s my little black baby, | 我假装他就是我的小黑宝宝 |
[14:05] | And when he’s cranky and smelly, I get to bring him back. | 当他脾气暴躁浑身发臭的时候 我就得把他接回来 |
[14:07] | Where is Liam? | 利亚姆在哪 |
[14:09] | Trying out the big boy toilet. | 他想试试成年人的马桶 |
[14:10] | And you left him there? | 你就留他自己在那 |
[14:17] | Debbie, that is not the outfit that we picked out | 黛比 那不是我们为你准备的第一天 |
[14:20] | for your first day, and you are so not leaving here in that. | 着装 你绝对不能穿着这个出门 |
[14:22] | – I borrowed it from Mandy. – Clearly. | -我跟曼迪借的 -看的出来 |
[14:25] | You do realize that I’m in middle school now, right? | 你知道我现在已经上中学了吧 |
[14:28] | Yeah, not stripper school. Go change. | 当然 但不是脱衣舞娘学校 去换了 |
[14:30] | Somebody get that. | 谁去开下门 |
[14:32] | Mandy, she’s 13. | 曼迪 她才13岁 |
[14:34] | She’s not working the bedroom at the mustang ranch. | 她又不是在妓院工作 |
[14:36] | Yeah, like you never wore a short skir when you were her age. | 说的就好像你在她这个年纪没穿过超短裙一样 |
[14:40] | Jeez, Fi, she’s just trying to help. | 天呐 菲 她只是想帮忙 |
[14:44] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[14:46] | Can you take Liam tomorrow too? | 你明天能照顾利亚姆吗 |
[14:48] | Not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[14:49] | Those fruits of islam people on 4th have a free daycare. | 那些住在四号街的伊斯兰人有免费的日托 |
[14:51] | If I say I hate whitey, | 如果我说我讨厌白人 |
[14:51] | I bet they’ll watch him for a few hours. | 他们肯定能照看他几个小时 |
[14:54] | So is Lip getting serious about Mandy Skankovich? | 利普对曼迪·婊子韦奇是不是认真的 |
[14:57] | Nice. | 真好 |
[14:58] | Oh, shit, Mandy, I’m sorry. | 该死 曼迪 我很抱歉 |
[15:00] | You know I would have never said that to your face. | 你知道我绝不会当面说你这个的 |
[15:05] | Should I apologize or leave? | 我应该道歉还是离开 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna leave. | 我还是离开吧 |
[15:09] | You and I both know you’re not legally entitled to shit. | 你我都知道你没有合法继承这里的资格 |
[15:13] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[15:14] | You remember my sons, Desmond and Warren. | 还记得我儿子吧 戴斯蒙德和沃伦 |
[15:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[15:17] | Oh, just a quick walkthrough to assess repairs, | 来快速查看一下有什么需要修理的地方 |
[15:19] | Shouldn’t take too long. | 不会花太长时间 |
[15:20] | It’d be quicker if you just left. | 直接离开应该更快 |
[15:22] | You’re the ones that are gonna be leaving. | 你们才是要离开的人 |
[15:23] | Assuming your bullshit will stands up in court. | 除非法庭会相信你编的那些狗屁 |
[15:26] | Probate hearing is on Thursday. | 遗嘱听证会在周四 |
[15:27] | This Thursday? | 这个周四 |
[15:29] | Uh-huh. Why prolong the inevitable? | 没错 速战速决 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna need you out on Saturday | 我要你们在周六之前离开 |
[15:32] | So I can spray the place with insecticide, | 这样我就可以开始杀虫 |
[15:34] | Rip up this piss carpet, | 把这脏兮兮的地毯扔出去 |
[15:36] | And, you know, make it livable. | 让这里变的像人住的地方 |
[15:37] | Boys, start upstairs. | 儿子们 从楼上开始 |
[15:38] | We’ve got kids living here, | 我们有孩子住在这里 |
[15:40] | And you’re just gonna throw us out? | 你就打算这样把我们赶出去 |
[15:42] | How do you sleep at night? | 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[15:43] | Don’t blame your miserable goddamn lives on me. | 别把你悲惨的生活怪到我头上 |
[15:56] | Okay, listen up. | 好吧 听着 |
[15:58] | Some of you have inquired about our petition. | 你们中的一些人好奇我们的诉求是什么 |
[16:00] | We have demanded that Lincoln Grove high school | 我们已经要求林肯·格鲁夫高中 |
[16:03] | offer programs for special students | 为特殊学生提供课程 |
[16:05] | To help them fit in with their classmates. | 帮助他们融入学校生活 |
[16:09] | – Aren’t you glad we came? – Yeah. | -我们能来你不感到高兴吗 -高兴 |
[16:11] | Great, also concerning the “R” Word, | 很好 同时考虑到这个R打头的单词 |
[16:15] | We have demanded a school policy | 我们已经要求学校下达政策 |
[16:17] | forbidding students and faculty from using that word. | 禁止学生和教职工使用这个单词 |
[16:19] | – Retard. – Excuse me. | -弱智 -你说什么 |
[16:22] | Retard. You can’t even say it. | 弱智 你都不能说这个词 |
[16:25] | So how do we talk about it? | 那我们要怎么讨论它 |
[16:29] | We all know your opinion on this, Jeremy. | 我们都知道你在这个问题上的观点 杰里米 |
[16:31] | But right now I’m the one speaking. | 但现在是我在发言 |
[16:34] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[16:36] | Words only have power if we give them power. | 语言只有当我们赋予它们力量的时候才有力量 |
[16:40] | We must take back the word “Retard.” | 我们要夺回弱智这个词 |
[16:45] | Make it ours. | 让它变成我们的 |
[16:47] | Sweetheart, the rest of us find the word offensive. | 亲爱的 我们剩下的人都认为这个词很让人讨厌 |
[16:50] | I’m not your sweetheart, bitch. | 我不是你的亲爱的 婊子 |
[16:53] | Mrs. Kandage, I know you mean well, | 坎迪奇女士 我知道你的意图是好的 |
[16:56] | But many of us here think it’s time | 但这里的很多人都认为我们是时候 |
[16:58] | That we reclaim and redefine the word. | 改造这个词 为它赋予新的含义了 |
[17:01] | And since normies don’t get called “Retard,” | 因为那些正常人不会被人叫弱智 |
[17:03] | They don’t have a say in this. | 他们没有发言权 |
[17:05] | Normies do not get a say. | 正常人没有发言权 |
[17:07] | What’s a “Normie?” | 正常人是什么 |
[17:08] | I think it’s slang for non-retards. | 我觉得是指不傻的人 |
[17:10] | – Hey, Fabio, do you mind? – Sorry. | -法比奥 你能不说话吗 -抱歉 |
[17:12] | I don’t care how it’s used. | 我不在乎它是怎么用的 |
[17:15] | I don’t want anybody calling my son that word ever. | 我不希望有人这么叫我的儿子 |
[17:17] | It’s incredibly hurtful. | 这太伤害人了 |
[17:19] | Even if we did get rid of it, | 即使我们禁止这个词 |
[17:20] | Someone will just think up another way of saying it. | 也有人会想出其他词来表达这个意思 |
[17:23] | That’s right. The queers took back their word. | 没错 基佬们夺回了他们的词语 |
[17:25] | – It’s different. – How is it different? | -这不一样 -怎么不一样 |
[17:27] | It’s not like race issues disappear | 没人叫黑鬼 |
[17:29] | If people stop saying nigger. | 不代表种族问题就解决了 |
[17:30] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:31] | I can say it, you can’t. | 我能说 你不能说 |
[17:32] | Retards, we must ban together. | 弱智们 我们要一起禁止 |
[17:34] | The way to get respect is to take respect, | 得到尊重的方式是自己争取 |
[17:37] | And normies can help us get that message out. | 正常人能帮我们传达 |
[17:40] | Raise your hand if you’re with us! | 加入的话就举手 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:44] | Me-tard, you-tard, | 我弱智 你弱智 |
[17:46] | Retard nation. | 弱智全国 |
[17:48] | Me-tard, you-tard, | 我弱智 你弱智 |
[17:50] | Retard nation. | 弱智全国 |
[17:52] | Me-tard, you-tard, | 我弱智 你弱智 |
[17:54] | Retard nation! | 弱智全国 |
[17:55] | Me-tard, you-tard, | 我弱智 你弱智 |
[17:57] | Retard nation! | 弱智全国 |
[17:59] | Me-tard, you-tard, retard nation! | 我弱智 你弱智 弱智全国 |
[18:02] | Me-tard, you-tard, retard nation! | 我弱智 你弱智 弱智全国 |
[18:05] | Me-tard, you-tard, retard nation! | 我弱智 你弱智 弱智全国 |
[18:23] | You digging that smell? | 喜欢这味道吗 |
[18:24] | Did something die in here? | 什么东西死在这里了吗 |
[18:26] | A couple thousand somethings. | 多了去了 |
[18:28] | – It gets better after awhile. – How? | -过一会儿就好点了 -怎么个好法 |
[18:31] | Your brain sort of short-circuits, | 大脑会短路 |
[18:33] | Shuts off your sense of smell. | 你的嗅觉就麻木了 |
[18:34] | Tape everything up, gloves and boots. | 把手套和靴子之类的都拿胶带封上 |
[18:36] | We got solids in there today. | 今天这里有固体 |
[18:39] | Solids? | 固体 |
[18:39] | Maggots, roaches, rats, flies. | 蛆 蟑螂 老鼠 苍蝇 |
[18:42] | You got roaches inside your suit | 要是蟑螂跑在你衣服里 |
[18:44] | going crazy, running all over your short hairs, | 在你头发里来回爬 |
[18:46] | hard to focus on work. | 很难集中精力工作 |
[18:47] | Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[18:49] | Keep your mouth shut, and I don’t mean shut up. | 把嘴闭上 不是为了不让你说话 |
[18:52] | I mean, don’t let anything splash in your mouth. | 是说别让什么东西喷到你嘴里 |
[18:57] | Your girlfriend gonna be okay? | 你女朋友还好吧 |
[19:02] | Thank you, everyone, for sharing. | 谢谢大家分享的信息 |
[19:03] | Have a good day. | 有个愉快的一天 |
[19:08] | Great meeting. | 会开的不错 |
[19:10] | I just need to get my slip signed for the court. | 法院需要你在纸条上签字 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:14] | Let’s see. | 让我们看看 |
[19:15] | I guess we’ll see you twice a week for at least six months. | 看来往后六个月每周都要见你两次 |
[19:20] | Keep coming back, Frank. | 这是第几次进来了 弗兰克 |
[19:23] | As if I had a fucking choice. | 好像我他妈有的选似的 |
[19:26] | – Congratulations. – What? | -恭喜你 -什么 |
[19:27] | I said congratulations. | 我说恭喜你 |
[19:30] | During group share you said you’re two years sober, | 在小组分享的时候你说你已经戒酒2年了 |
[19:32] | Unless I misunderstood. | 如果我没误解的话 |
[19:33] | No, that’s right. Two years today. | 是真的 算今天正好两年 |
[19:36] | Oh, only six weeks for me. | 我只戒了6周 |
[19:38] | It hasn’t been easy. | 很辛苦 |
[19:39] | I was downing cleaning products, mouthwash. | 我之前是漱口水上瘾 |
[19:42] | – You ever try Sterno? – Love Sterno. | -试过酒精膏的吗 -爱死酒精膏了 |
[19:45] | It’s ridiculous what passes for alcoholism with this group. | 这小组给酒瘾的定义太可笑了 |
[19:49] | Her two-hour blackout? | 她不省人事2个小时就算酒瘾了 |
[19:50] | I mean, come on. | 拉到吧 |
[19:53] | I blacked out a year. | 我最长醉了一整年 |
[19:54] | Am I whining about it? | 我抱怨了吗 |
[19:56] | Or the guy that lost his job and banged his sister-in-law? | 还有丢了工作还上了他小姨子的那个 |
[19:59] | Where I come from, that’s Friday night. | 对我来说 那就是星期五晚上该干的事 |
[20:03] | But you’ve been sober two years. | 但你已经戒酒2年了 |
[20:06] | That’s amazing. | 真是了不起 |
[20:07] | It’s because you don’t need booze | 那是因为你不需要用酒 |
[20:09] | to fill the gaping hole in your life. | 来填埋你的空虚 |
[20:11] | It’s about being in the moment. | 人要活在当下 |
[20:14] | A meatball sub. | 来个肉丸三明治 |
[20:15] | A bears game on the television. | 看看灰熊队的比赛 |
[20:17] | Simple pleasures. | 简单的快乐 |
[20:17] | Simple pleasures, right. | 简单的快乐 是啊 |
[20:20] | Frank, I’m Chris or Christopher. | 弗兰克 叫我克里斯或者是克里斯多夫 |
[20:23] | I hope you don’t mind if I ask. | 我希望你不介意我问一下 |
[20:25] | Would you be my sponsor? | 你愿意做我的监督人吗 |
[20:27] | – Would I– – Sponsor me in the program. | -我愿意 -做我的监督人 |
[20:29] | My previous sponsor moved out and went to Leesburg. | 我之前的监督人搬走了 去了利斯堡 |
[20:32] | That’s in Florida. | 在佛罗里达 |
[20:33] | Right, right. But here’s the thing. | 是啊 但是问题是 |
[20:35] | Much as I’d love to help, | 就算我很乐意帮忙 |
[20:37] | and inspiring as I would no doubt be, | 我也很擅长 |
[20:41] | Your best sponsor is yourself. | 但最好的监督人就是你自己 |
[20:44] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[20:46] | Take care. | 保重 |
[20:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:55] | You said your last sponsor moved out. | 你说你上一个监督人搬走了 |
[20:58] | What, he– what, he lived with you? | 怎么 他跟你住一起 |
[20:59] | – Yeah. – In a house? | -是啊 -在一个房子里 |
[21:00] | You live in a house, an apartment, what? | 你是住房子还是公寓 |
[21:03] | A house. | 房子 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry, let me introduce myself properly. | 抱歉 让我郑重地介绍一下我自己 |
[21:07] | I’m Frank Gallagher. | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[21:08] | Tell me your name again. | 再说一遍你的名字 |
[21:10] | It’s Chris or Christopher. | 克里斯或克里斯多夫 |
[21:11] | Christopher, right. | 克里斯多夫 想起来了 |
[21:27] | I’m getting out. | 我得出去了 |
[21:28] | I’m getting out. | 我得出去了 |
[21:29] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[21:36] | I’m sorry. But no one speaking english in his first language | 对不起 但这种活儿 |
[21:38] | should be doing this job. | 只应该让外劳来干 |
[21:39] | The money’s good. | 工资很高啊 |
[21:40] | Not that good. | 也没那么高 |
[21:43] | So much for “You, me, we.” | 这就是你所谓的”你 我 我们” |
[21:45] | I can feel cockroaches under my suit. | 我能感觉到衣服下的蟑螂 |
[21:46] | On my back! Hit me on my back! | 在背上 快打我后背 |
[21:48] | Hit me on my–fuck. | 打我后 操 |
[21:57] | Oh, hey, these candles are a nice idea. | 点蜡烛这主意不错 |
[21:59] | – Mom brought ’em. – Oh, she did? | -我妈带来的 -是吗 |
[22:00] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:03] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[22:05] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[22:06] | You’re a stud bull, aren’t you, baby? | 你是种公牛 对吧 宝贝 |
[22:08] | Hold that thought. Mom! | 稍等 妈 |
[22:12] | Jump in between us. Hurry up. | 快来我俩中间 快点 |
[22:15] | Wasn’t sure when to bring this up, | 不知道该不该提 |
[22:18] | but maybe I could use a little warm-up this time. | 这次我可能需要热热身 |
[22:21] | Warming up, like a jog around the block? | 什么热身 跑步前那种热身吗 |
[22:22] | ‘Cause if you’re asking Kev to go down on you, | 如果你想让小凯给你口交 |
[22:24] | I can tell you right now that is not happening. | 我现在就告诉你不可能 |
[22:26] | Women are more likely to conceive if they have an orgasm. | 女人如果高潮的话更容易受孕 |
[22:29] | I read it in Cosmo. | 我在《时尚》杂志上看到的 |
[22:30] | It pulls the sperm up into– | 它能把精子带上来 |
[22:32] | The conversation is not happening on this end, | 我先声明 我绝对不会 |
[22:34] | Just saying. | 参与这个话题 |
[22:39] | – Hey, sorry I bailed. – Don’t be sorry. | -抱歉我跑掉了 -不用抱歉 |
[22:42] | I’m sure tons of guys would leave their girlfriends alone | 我敢肯定很多人都会把他们的女朋友留下 |
[22:43] | to shovel blood and shit. | 去铲血还有屎什么的 |
[22:45] | I went down to the coffee beanery and got a job. | 我在一家咖啡馆找了个工作 |
[22:47] | How much per hour? | 一小时多少钱 |
[22:49] | I mean, you know, not as much as the cleaning posse, | 没有清洁队给的多 |
[22:51] | but all the coffee you can drink. | 但咖啡随便喝 |
[22:52] | – Full-time? – Close. | -全职的 -差不多 |
[22:53] | – How close? – Part-time. | -什么叫差不多 -兼职的 |
[22:55] | There are opportunities for advancement. | 但有升职的空间 |
[22:57] | The manager was saying– | 经理说了 |
[23:02] | We’ve reconvened the cousin Patrick war council. | 我们重新召开了堂兄帕特里克作战会议 |
[23:05] | No luck on the legal front? | 法律对抗行不通吗 |
[23:06] | No, it turns out it’s pretty hard to prove | 行不通 想要证明一个人在签遗嘱时 |
[23:09] | that someone had dementia when they signed a will. | 神志不清是非常困难的 |
[23:12] | In our case, very fucking hard. | 我们的情况 就更难了 |
[23:14] | Because she was already dead. | 因为她已经死了 |
[23:15] | – What was option two again? – We’re on three now. | -选择二是什么来着 -我们已经到第三个了 |
[23:18] | Convince Patrick to back off. | 劝帕特里克放弃 |
[23:19] | Or option four, kill Patrick. | 或者选择四 杀了帕特里克 |
[23:22] | Back to three. Convince him how? | 回到选择三 怎么劝 |
[23:28] | We get my brothers to go around and scare him a little. | 让我哥哥们去吓唬他一下 |
[23:30] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:31] | Enough with the brothers Milkovich. | 不能让米尔科威奇哥哥们介入了 |
[23:33] | Nothing fatal. | 不会搞出人命 |
[23:34] | Hit him with a bat a couple of times, | 用球棒打他几下 |
[23:36] | a little pistol whipping. | 用枪吓唬一下 |
[23:37] | They’ll want $500 for it, | 他们要500美元 |
[23:39] | But if I help Mickey move some meth next week, | 但是如果我下周帮米奇运点冰毒 |
[23:41] | they’ll settle for $200. | 他们就只要200美元 |
[23:42] | That’s a discount beating. | 这可是折扣价 |
[23:44] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:45] | Guys, we can’t– | 我们不能 |
[23:46] | We need a house. | 我们需要房子 |
[23:55] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be scraping blood and shit | 如果你们不介意的话 我现在要去清理 |
[23:58] | from under my fingernails, | 指甲下的血和屎了 |
[23:59] | And then I’ll be at V’s getting drunk, | 然后去小维家喝个大醉 |
[24:01] | pretending I didn’t just order a hit on a relative. | 假装我没下令去揍一个亲戚 |
[24:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:11] | Frank, what are you doing? | 弗兰克 你干什么呢 |
[24:12] | Sheila, this is Christopher. | 希拉 这是克里斯多夫 |
[24:14] | As his A.A. Sponsor, | 作为他戒酒协会的监督人 |
[24:16] | I’m helping him to walk the straight and narrow. | 我帮助他重回正轨 |
[24:18] | Well, that’s nice, but how can you be his sponsor when you– | 真好 但是你要怎么帮助他 你自己都 |
[24:20] | I said to him, “If you’re serious about recovery, | 我对他说 “如果你真的想恢复 |
[24:23] | you’re gonna need 24-hour-a-day oversight. | 你需要一天24小时被看管 |
[24:26] | I’m just gonna have to move in with you.” | 我就得搬到你那去住” |
[24:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:29] | That Frank would do this, disrupt his own life… | 弗兰克放下他自己的生活来帮助我… |
[24:31] | All I ask in return is your sobriety. | 我只求你能戒酒成功 |
[24:34] | Here, take this down to your van. | 把这个拿到你的货车里去 |
[24:38] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:39] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识 |
[24:43] | Thank you, Frank. Great job. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 干得不错 |
[24:45] | Never let it be said that Frank Gallagher outstays his welcome. | 永远不要说弗兰克·加拉格赖着谁家不走 |
[24:49] | Karen, look what they gave me when I offered to volunteer. | 凯伦 看看我同意当志愿者后他们给我什么了 |
[24:54] | Pamphlets and buttons and a banner and T-shirts. | 手册 胸牌 横幅还有T恤 |
[24:58] | Why don’t you come with me tomorrow? | 你明天跟我一起去吧 |
[25:00] | I’m gonna have a table outside the market. | 我会在超市外宣传 |
[25:02] | – No thanks, mom. – Can I ask why not? | -不用了 妈 -我能问问为什么吗 |
[25:04] | Because they call themselves retard nation. | 因为他们管自己叫弱智全国 |
[25:06] | It’s offensive. | 让人不舒服 |
[25:07] | No, we’re–we’re– | 不是 我们 |
[25:09] | We’re challenging society’s preconceptions. | 我们是在挑战社会的成见 |
[25:11] | This is genius. “I am a retard.” | 太聪明了 “我是弱智” |
[25:15] | Yeah, but read the back. | 是的 但是看看后面 |
[25:17] | “And proud.” I’m gonna need five of these. | “我骄傲” 给我来五件 |
[25:19] | A lot of retards at the Alibi. | 酒吧里就有一堆弱智 |
[25:22] | Frank, I’m not comfortable with how you’re using that word. | 弗兰克 你说那个词我很不舒服 |
[25:25] | Retard? You’re saying it. | 弱智 你自己说的 |
[25:27] | Yeah, but you don’t have Down’s syndrome. | 但你没得唐氏综合症 |
[25:29] | Neither do you. | 你也没有 |
[25:30] | I know, but my intent is to defend free speech | 我知道 但我的目的是为了捍卫言论自由 |
[25:33] | and to further public awareness and end hate. | 提高公众意识还有结束仇恨 |
[25:37] | And your intent is simply to be rude. | 而你只是为了调侃 |
[25:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:47] | V? | 小维 |
[25:53] | Uh, oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:59] | That threw me off. Periscope down. | 吓到我了 小兄弟软了 |
[26:11] | Look, you need to back off the Gallagher house. | 听着 别打加拉格家房子的主意了 |
[26:14] | If you don’t, you’ll be sorry. | 不然有你受的 |
[26:23] | Fuck sake. | 我操 |
[26:26] | A .22? | 就这破手枪 |
[26:28] | You sure it’ll stop me? | 你觉得我会怕吗 |
[26:29] | You want to find out? | 你要试试看吗 |
[26:31] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈还等什么 |
[26:32] | Get up and knock him on his ass. | 赶紧起来抽他一顿 |
[26:33] | I got him covered. | 我已经控制住他了 |
[26:39] | I’d like you to meet the wife, Ellen. | 给你介绍下 我老婆 艾伦 |
[26:44] | They’re removing the toilets. | 他们把马桶拆了 |
[26:45] | I’ll get some buckets. | 我到时候拿些桶来 |
[26:46] | I guess it didn’t work out with your brother. | 看来你哥没成功 |
[26:48] | Mandy, are we getting our money back? | 曼迪 我们的钱能拿回来吗 |
[26:50] | Minus $100. He took a chain off Mickey. | 只能还你100 他把米奇修理了一顿 |
[26:53] | Over there. By the couch. | 搬过来 放沙发旁边 |
[26:55] | Yeah, just leave it. | 对 就放这 |
[26:56] | Bye, honey, off to work. | 再见亲爱的 我去上班了 |
[26:58] | Why is he leaving a toilet in our living room? | 他干嘛把马桶放在客厅 |
[27:00] | Bye, honey! I’m off to work! | 再见亲爱的 我去上班了 |
[27:02] | We are so losing the house. | 我们真的要露宿街头了 |
[27:05] | – I told you we are going– – To be fine, I know. | -我说了 我们会 -会没事的 我知道 |
[27:07] | But will we be fine here or somewhere else? | 但到那时我们是住在这里还是别的地方 |
[27:14] | The probate hearing is tomorrow. | 遗嘱听证会是明天 |
[27:15] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 说不定我们会走运 |
[27:17] | If not, I will find us a place to live, okay? | 如果没有 我会给你们找个别的地方住 行吗 |
[27:19] | Please drop Liam at V’s on your way to school. | 你去上学的时候顺便把利亚姆带给小维 |
[27:22] | Everyone else, grab a lunch and head out. | 其他人拿上午餐赶紧走 |
[27:23] | No truant Gallaghers today. | 加拉格家的人今天不许逃课 |
[27:34] | You know, being guardian doesn’t make you super-mom. | 当上监护人不代表你会突然成为超级妈妈 |
[27:38] | You noticed. | 你注意到了呀 |
[27:40] | I’m just saying, it’s not all on you. | 我就是告诉你 别什么都自己扛 |
[27:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:58] | How are you this morning? | 今天怎么样 |
[28:00] | Never better. | 就那样吧 |
[28:02] | Replacing the toilet with a low-flow model, | 要把马桶换成低流量型 |
[28:04] | much more efficient. | 比较有效率 |
[28:05] | I bet it lowers the water bill. | 肯定会节省不少水费 |
[28:06] | Oh, without question. | 那是当然了 |
[28:09] | Patrick, we got off on the wrong foot. | 帕特里克 我们犯了个错误 |
[28:12] | Sending Mickey Milkovich over with a baseball bat, hmm? | 你是指派米奇·米尔科维奇带着根棒球棍过来吧 |
[28:17] | Is that the foot you mean? | 是这个意思吗 |
[28:21] | If we let you take the house, will you rent it to us? | 如果房子归你了 你愿意租给我们吗 |
[28:25] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[28:26] | Call it $1,800 a month, | 1800一个月 |
[28:28] | First, last, and deposit. | 先预付2个月还有押金 |
[28:30] | You know we don’t have that kind of– | 你知道我们没… |
[28:31] | No? | 不要吗 |
[28:33] | I thought living in squalor was a lifestyle choice. | 我还以为你们家人一定要守在一起呢 |
[28:42] | It’s just that when we first started this with mom, | 我们刚开始和妈妈做这个的时候 |
[28:44] | we approached it like a medical procedure, | 只是医疗程序而已 |
[28:46] | But these last few times, is it me | 但这最近几次 难道只有我觉得 |
[28:47] | or was she acting like she was on a date? | 她把这个当成约会吗 |
[28:49] | She always dresses nice. | 她平时也很会打扮 |
[28:50] | Musk perfume, gold tips. | 又喷香水又做指甲 |
[28:52] | When has she ever worn gold tips to our house, Kev? | 她什么时候来我们家还特地做指甲了 小凯 |
[28:54] | Like I’d notice. | 我又没注意过 |
[28:55] | So you have no idea what I’m talking about? | 那你是不知道我在说什么咯 |
[28:57] | Baby, maybe she made an extra effort. | 宝贝儿 她是有点打扮过头 |
[29:02] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又怎么了 |
[29:04] | Low-cut dress, “fuck-me” pumps. | 廉价裙子加超高跟鞋 |
[29:06] | Maybe she’s excited to have a grandchild, | 她也许只是对抱孙子这事很兴奋 |
[29:09] | wants me to be properly motivated. | 想给我点动力 |
[29:11] | And that doesn’t freak you out? | 这还不足以吓到你吗 |
[29:12] | This whole thing freaks me out, | 这事本身就吓到我了 |
[29:13] | and I’m trying not to think about it. | 我只能尽量不去想 |
[29:16] | I’m like a professional athlete. | 我就像个职业运动员一样 |
[29:18] | If I think, it affects my performance. | 想太多 就会影响我的表现 |
[29:21] | My job is to not think. | 我的工作 就是什么都不想 |
[29:35] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 我操 |
[29:45] | If you’re gonna follow me to work, | 既然你要跟着我来上班 |
[29:46] | how about giving me a ride? | 干嘛不载我一程 |
[29:48] | Not your chauffeur, bro. | 哥们儿 我不是你的司机 |
[29:49] | Don’t burn the milk. | 牛奶别煮太久 |
[29:50] | It’s not good when you burn it. | 煮太久就不好喝了 |
[29:52] | Jim! | 吉米 |
[29:55] | Andy from med school. | 我是安迪 医学院的同学 |
[29:59] | I’m at county general down the street. | 我现在在街那头的医院当医生 |
[30:00] | No kidding. | 真的假的 |
[30:02] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:06] | I love this place. Great coffee. | 我喜欢这地方 咖啡很棒 |
[30:09] | You’re a working man now, huh? | 你也工作了啊 |
[30:11] | Oh, management trainee. | 是啊 实习经理 |
[30:13] | You know, they won’t let you buy a franchise | 要是想开加盟店 |
[30:15] | till you run one of their stores. | 必须要先做实习经理 |
[30:16] | Nice. | 不错 |
[30:17] | I hear these places are a gold mine. | 我听说这店可挣钱了 |
[30:22] | What can I get you, man? | 要来点什么吗 |
[30:24] | Hey, you know Adam Britt, Nick Stathis, Mark? | 你还记得亚当·布里特 尼克·斯塔还有马克吗 |
[30:27] | They’re all doing residencies in Chicago. | 他们都在芝加哥实习呢 |
[30:29] | Nick’s ortho, Mark’s a surgeon. | 尼克是牙医 马克是外科医生 |
[30:32] | We’re grabbing dinner tomorrow night. | 我们明晚要一起吃饭 |
[30:33] | You should join us. | 你也来吧 |
[30:34] | Yeah, sounds fun. | 听着不错 |
[30:35] | But I’m not sure if I can. | 但我不一定能来 |
[30:37] | They would love to see you. You gotta come. | 他们肯定也想见你 你一定要来 |
[30:44] | Um, double cappuccino with non-fat. | 来杯脱脂浓缩卡布奇诺 |
[30:57] | I was gonna wait for the landlord, | 我本来想等房东来的 |
[30:58] | but somebody already kicked the door in for us. | 但已经有人把门打开了 |
[31:01] | That’s considerate. | 真体贴 |
[31:04] | At least it’s in our price range. | 至少我们负担得起这里 |
[31:06] | Barely. | 差不多吧 |
[31:08] | Well, it’s not like we live in the gold coast now. | 虽然这地方看着不怎么样 |
[31:10] | Place just needs some paint, a case of roach motels. | 只需要重新刷个漆 杀个虫 |
[31:13] | Down the road, maybe we save some money | 住段时间 没准儿能攒点钱 |
[31:15] | and find a house back in our old hood. | 然后回以前的社区租套房子 |
[31:19] | Need a crack pipe? | 大麻烟管要吗 |
[31:21] | Better not touch that. | 最好别碰这个 |
[31:23] | Touch it? I’m ready to smoke out of it. | 碰 让我吸都没问题 |
[31:29] | I guess I’ll call the landlord and tell him we’ll take it. | 那我就打给房东告诉他我们要了 |
[31:49] | I need you to watch your baby brother. | 帮我照顾下你弟弟 |
[31:51] | And who’s that puking on his timberlands? | 是谁在外面吐呢 |
[31:53] | Cousin Patrick. | 帕特里克堂哥 |
[31:55] | He’s got nausea, shortness of breath, | 他会感觉恶心 呼吸急促 |
[31:58] | Blood in urine, severe illness, and death. | 尿血 病重然后死亡 |
[32:02] | What the hell are you reading? | 你看什么呢 |
[32:04] | Rat poison. | 毒鼠灵 |
[32:13] | We are Retard Nation. | 我们是弱智全国 |
[32:15] | Yeah, we’re a local organization, | 目前还是本地团体 |
[32:17] | But as the name suggests, we are going national. | 但就跟名字一样 我们准备全国化 |
[32:20] | We’re promoting the idea that people with Down’s syndrome | 我们所推广的理念是 唐氏综合症的患者们 |
[32:23] | need to reclaim their own identities | 必须夺回自己的”弱智”权 |
[32:25] | In order to define themselves. | 以便重新定义他们自己 |
[32:28] | So if you’d like to, you can make a donation | 如果你愿意的话 可以捐款给我们 |
[32:30] | or if you’d like to buy a t-shirt or just get signed– | 也可以买件T恤 或签个名什么的… |
[32:33] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么鬼 |
[32:34] | Well, we’re a local organization, Retard Nation– | 我们是当地的一个组织 叫弱智全国 |
[32:36] | Take it down now. | 马上把这个拿下来 |
[32:38] | Sir, I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 对不起先生 不可以 |
[32:39] | Lady, you’re not gonna stand in front of my market | 女士 你不能在我的超市前面 |
[32:41] | with this goddamn sign. | 摆这种标语 |
[32:42] | Pack it up now or I’ll do it, all right? | 你不收我就帮你收了 知道吗 |
[32:44] | Sir, we will not | 先生 我们 |
[32:47] | be intimidated by normies. | 不会惧怕正常人的恐吓 |
[32:50] | – By what? – By normies. | -被谁 -被正常人 |
[32:52] | Goddamn it, get this crap out of here. | 他妈的 赶紧把这些东西搬走 |
[32:54] | – Don’t! – All of it. | -别 -全部搬走 |
[32:55] | – Ma’am, I’m very sorry– – Don’t! | -抱歉女士 -不行 |
[32:56] | Do not touch me in front of my market. | 别在我的超市前面碰我 |
[32:58] | This is hate speech. Get your hands off of me. | 你这是仇恨言论 别碰我 |
[33:00] | Me-tard, you-tard, Retard Nation. | 弱智 你弱智 全国弱智 |
[33:07] | So this is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[33:09] | It’s only a one-bedroom, but I’m at work a lot. | 只有一室一厅 但我因工作常不在家 |
[33:14] | – Christopher. – Yeah, Frank? | -克里斯多夫 -怎么 弗兰克 |
[33:16] | In order for the healing to begin, | 为了确保治疗顺利 |
[33:18] | It’s important that you be honest | 你必须先诚实地告诉我 |
[33:20] | and tell me where you hide your booze. | 你把酒都藏哪儿了 |
[33:22] | Under the cushions? Back of the closet? | 沙发下面 还是壁橱后面 |
[33:24] | I know all the tricks. | 这些我都懂的 |
[33:25] | I threw it out. | 我都扔掉了 |
[33:27] | Do you mind if I look around in case you missed a bottle? | 你介意我四处看看 免得有漏网之鱼吗 |
[33:30] | Yeah, yeah, that’s smart. | 当然不介意了 |
[33:33] | Where do you work? | 你在哪上班 |
[33:34] | I’m a vet tech for the city. | 我是市里的兽医 |
[33:36] | I deal with stray cats and dogs. | 专门处理流浪猫狗 |
[33:38] | Meaning you kill them? | 你负责杀了它们吗 |
[33:40] | In veterinary parlance, it’s called “control.” | 行话叫”控制数量” |
[33:43] | Sometimes I rescue a beauty like Bessie there. | 偶尔我也收养些漂亮的 比如那边的贝西小姐 |
[33:47] | It makes me feel better about it all. | 会让我感觉好一点 |
[33:50] | Hey, I’ve got a surprise for you. | 对了 我给你准备了个惊喜 |
[33:52] | Why don’t I grab it? | 我去拿给你 |
[33:53] | – What sort of surprise? – You’ll see! | -什么惊喜 -看了就知道 |
[34:11] | You know your dog is dead, right? | 你知道这狗已经死了 对吧 |
[34:13] | Taxidermy is a hobby of mine. | 做标本是我的爱好 |
[34:21] | So when you say rescue, | 所以你所谓的”收养” |
[34:23] | You mean bring them home and stuff them, | 是指把它们带回来做成标本 |
[34:25] | because most people when they used that word– | 你知道大多数人说收养的时候… |
[34:27] | Meatball subs! | 肉丸三明治 |
[34:29] | Like you said, remember? | 就像你说的 记得吗 |
[34:31] | Simple pleasures. | 简单的快乐 |
[34:32] | Living in the moment. | 活在当下 |
[34:33] | Sounds like something I would say. | 听起来像我会说的话 |
[34:35] | You mentioned you’re a Bears fan. | 你说你是灰熊队的粉丝 |
[34:37] | There’s no game on, but I’ve got last season’s highlights. | 今天没有比赛 但我这里有上赛季的集锦 |
[34:40] | You eat, I’ll cue it up. | 你吃着 我帮你放 |
[34:45] | You want a blanket? | 要毯子吗 |
[34:46] | It’s kind of chilly. | 有点冷吧 |
[34:50] | I have a new respect for baristas. | 现在我对咖啡师一职充满敬意 |
[34:52] | It turns out it’s a highly demanding craft. | 原来这是个很有技术含量的活儿 |
[34:54] | Who knew? | 谁会知道 |
[34:54] | You keep burning the shit out of your– | 你会不断把东西烧焦… |
[34:57] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[34:59] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[35:02] | I killed Patrick. | 我把帕特里克干掉了 |
[35:05] | What? | 什么 |
[35:20] | Option 4: Kill Patrick. | 选项4: 干掉帕特里克 |
[35:22] | Why skip an option? | 有选择干嘛不试一试 |
[35:23] | The whole life in prison thing, sweetheart. | 因为这会让你墩一辈子监狱 宝贝 |
[35:25] | I realize you’ve had sketchy parental role models, okay? | 我知道你爸妈从不太管你 |
[35:28] | But as your newly appointed guardian, | 但作为你最新上任的监护人 |
[35:30] | can we agree that offing people is not cool? | 我们能不能达成杀人是不对的共识呢 |
[35:32] | Can we get on the same page with that? | 能不能在这事上步调一致 |
[35:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[35:35] | If this comes back to us, | 如果警察查到我们头上 |
[35:37] | if we get charged with homicide, | 如果我们被指控谋杀 |
[35:39] | do you realize how serious that is? | 你知道事情会有多严重吗 |
[35:43] | What? | 你干嘛 |
[35:45] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[35:47] | Oh, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[35:52] | Oh, got him in time. | 好险 |
[35:53] | We need to come up with an explanation | 我们得想个解释 |
[35:55] | in case the cops tie this to us. | 做好警察来盘问的准备 |
[35:57] | Like we have rats and Carl threw poison everywhere. | 像是 家里闹鼠患 卡尔到处撒毒鼠灵之类的 |
[36:01] | – That works. – It does? | -这说得通 -是吗 |
[36:02] | Anyone who knows you will know it’s not far-fetched. | 认识你的人都知道那是你做得出来的事 |
[36:04] | Debbie, go get everyone so we can get our story straight. | 黛比 去把大家叫来 我们要把故事编好 |
[36:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:09] | I’m raising a sociopath. | 我抚养了一个反社会的人 |
[36:11] | I’m sure that your cousin went to the hospital, | 我确信你堂兄已经去医院了 |
[36:13] | so he’ll probably live. Hopefully. | 会活下来的…吧… |
[36:19] | Mandy, I thought that was you. | 曼迪 我就看着像是你 |
[36:21] | What the fuck you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[36:23] | Re-enrolling. | 重新入学 |
[36:24] | So I know you’re seeing Lip, | 我知道 你在跟利普约会 |
[36:26] | but like I told him, I think it’s great. | 就像我跟他说的那样 我觉得很棒 |
[36:29] | You talked to Lip? | 你跟利普见过了 |
[36:31] | I came by last Tuesday to say hi. | 上周二我去找过他 |
[36:34] | I didn’t come inside. | 没有进屋 |
[36:35] | Lip didn’t want me inside, | 利普不希望我进去 |
[36:37] | because, you know, he didn’t want to upset you. | 不想让你看了生气 |
[36:39] | Why would I be upset? | 我为什么会生气 |
[36:42] | Oh, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[36:44] | Forget it. | 别在意 |
[36:45] | I just meant I’m happy for you guys. | 我只是想说 我很为你们开心 |
[36:52] | Latte. | 拿铁 |
[36:54] | Wait till you try these pancakes. | 待会再尝尝这馅饼 |
[36:56] | Organic blueberries. | 有机蓝莓 |
[36:57] | You’re adjusting very well for an addict. | 对于一个酗酒者来说 你适应的很好啊 |
[37:00] | Thanks to you, sponsor. | 都是你的功劳 担保人 |
[37:02] | If it weren’t for you, | 若不是你 |
[37:04] | this place would be littered with whiskey bottles. | 这个地方会被威士忌酒瓶淹没 |
[37:07] | What was your drink of choice? | 你一般喝什么牌的酒 |
[37:10] | Terry’s. | 泰利牌 |
[37:12] | Never heard of that. | 从没听说过 |
[37:13] | Terry’s, uh, malted whiskey. | 泰利牌 麦芽威士忌 |
[37:16] | You mean malt whiskey? Like single malt? | 你是说麦芽威士忌 纯麦芽威士忌吗 |
[37:18] | Well, all kinds of malt. | 是吧 各种麦芽 |
[37:21] | Get up in the morning and drink a full keg of beer. | 一早起来就先喝一小桶啤酒 |
[37:24] | Man, was that bad. | 就是那么糟 |
[37:27] | A keg is 15 gallons. | 一小桶是十五加仑 |
[37:29] | I didn’t know better, | 如果我不认识你 |
[37:31] | I would think you’re making stuff up. | 一定以为你是在吹牛 |
[37:34] | Our relationship is based on honesty, Christopher. | 我们的关系是建立在诚实之上的 克里斯多夫 |
[37:41] | I tried to drink alcohol. | 我试过喝酒 |
[37:43] | I just don’t like the taste. | 只是真的不喜欢那个味道 |
[37:45] | Jesus Christ! You’re not an alcoholic? | 老天 你根本就不是一个酗酒者 |
[37:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[37:48] | Well, then why go to A.A.? Why have me as your sponsor? | 那你去戒酒协会干什么 找我当担保人干什么 |
[37:52] | Please, Frank, please, don’t move out. | 求你 弗兰克 求求你 不要搬走 |
[37:55] | Everything is going so good with us. | 我们之间那么和谐 |
[37:59] | I won’t lie to you again. | 我不会再说谎的 |
[38:00] | I promise. | 保证 |
[38:02] | I’ll make us prime rib. | 我去给我们做肋排 |
[38:07] | Last night of mom’s ovulation cycle, thank God. | 今晚是老妈排卵期最后一天了 谢天谢地 |
[38:10] | She just needs to screw Kev and not enjoy it. | 她只要跟小凯打炮 而不是享受那个过程 |
[38:12] | That’s not unreasonable. | 这有什么不合理的 |
[38:14] | That’s what every daughter wants from her mother. | 是你要求你妈做的事太奇葩 |
[38:16] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[38:18] | 15 and still no Patrick. | 15分了 帕特里克还没出现 |
[38:20] | We don’t want him to come, do we? | 我们不想见到他 对吗 |
[38:21] | It’s kind of a toss-up. | 一半一半吧 |
[38:23] | If he does show, the Judge gives our house away. | 如果他来了 法官就会把我们的房子给他 |
[38:25] | If he doesn’t, he’s probably dead, | 如果没来 八成就是死了 |
[38:26] | so we get to keep the house | 这样一来房子还归我们 |
[38:28] | until we all go to prison. | 在我们都被送进监狱之前 |
[38:30] | The estate of Ginger Gallagher. | 金吉·加拉格遗嘱听证会 |
[38:35] | Here we go. | 到我们了 |
[38:36] | Guys. | 大伙儿 |
[38:59] | What now? Start packing? | 现在怎么办 开始收东西吗 |
[39:02] | Fiona said that you guys found a place to rent. | 菲奥娜说你们找到地方租了 |
[39:03] | Did you take any photos? | 有拍照片吗 |
[39:08] | You’re kidding. | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[39:09] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[39:16] | You knew Karen was in town, didn’t you? | 你知道凯伦已经回来了 对吗 |
[39:19] | I heard that, yeah. | 是 听说了 |
[39:20] | You heard it. | 是”听说”吗 |
[39:28] | I saw her. | 见到了 |
[39:30] | Saw her or fucked her? | 见到 还是操到 |
[39:34] | If you’ve got a problem with me being here, just say so. | 如果你不愿让我住在这 我可以走 |
[39:37] | I don’t want to be somewhere that I’m not wanted, | 我不想呆在不受欢迎的地方 |
[39:39] | so man up, tell me. | 像个男人 有话直说 |
[39:41] | I have a problem with you being here. | 我的确对你住在这里有顾虑 |
[39:44] | You act like we had a conversation, | 你表现得好像这一切是我们都说好的一样 |
[39:46] | never happened. | 可我们根本没有 |
[39:48] | That I said that it was okay for you to leave your stuff here | 我从没说过 你可以把自己的东西留在这 |
[39:50] | and show up uninvited, do my laundry, | 没受邀就出现 给我洗衣 |
[39:52] | and act like my wife. | 好像你是我老婆一样 |
[39:53] | But we–we never had that conversation, | 我们从没谈过这些 |
[39:57] | did we? | 不是吗 |
[40:01] | I never asked you to be here. | 也没邀请你住在这里 |
[40:04] | I don’t fucking deserve this. | 我他妈配得上更好的 |
[40:16] | You found a new house for rent? | 找到出租的房子了吗 |
[40:19] | That’s great. | 那很好呀 |
[40:23] | Landlord says it’s ours if we want it. | 房东说我们要就租给我们 |
[40:26] | New school? | 要转学吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:35] | I never should have let this happen. | 我不该让这事发生的 |
[40:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我真对不起 |
[40:43] | I’m kind of sick of this place anyway. | 我对这地方也有点厌倦了 |
[40:45] | Nice to have a change. | 换个新环境挺好 |
[41:03] | Going out tonight with some medical school friends. | 今晚和医学院的同学有约 |
[41:05] | Totally upstanding citizens. You wanna give me a ride? | 都是些良民 你载我一程 好吗 |
[41:08] | – I’m not your chauffeur. – “Not your chauffeur,” right. | -我不是你的司机 -“不是你的司机” 对吗 |
[41:09] | So you’d rather me take the el train, | 那么你更愿意让我去乘轻轨 |
[41:11] | make you get out of your car to follow me. | 逼你下车来盯梢是吧 |
[41:19] | Chicago and La Salle. | 进城 拉萨尔餐厅 |
[41:28] | Don’t you look nice. | 你看起来真靓 |
[41:29] | Yes, she does. | 可不是 |
[41:30] | I brought some rose | 我带来一些玫瑰 |
[41:32] | and some more candles and some CDs. | 一些蜡烛和唱片 |
[41:37] | You like D’Angelo, Kevie? | 喜不喜欢迪·安格罗 小凯威 |
[41:39] | You know, a little music to set the mood. | 来点音乐 好进入情绪 |
[41:41] | It’s great you want to set the mood, Mama. | 你有进入情绪的意愿很好 妈妈 |
[41:42] | It’s just Kev and I want to keep this straight forward, | 但我和小凯还是觉得 直来直去就行 |
[41:46] | more like a procedure. | 更像个医学疗程 |
[41:47] | As opposed to what? | 而不是什么 |
[41:49] | – A date. – Excuse me? | -约会 -什么意思 |
[41:50] | I’m not some whore who comes over in a raggedy t-shirt, | 我可不是什么衣衫不整的臭婊子 |
[41:53] | has relations with your boyfriend, and leaves. | 跟你男人睡一觉就走 |
[41:55] | If we gonna do this, | 如果我们要搞这个 |
[41:57] | we might as well get some ambiance up in here. | 干脆搞得有气氛一点 |
[41:59] | Otherwise, get some trashy thing | 要不你们直接去找个下等的 |
[42:00] | won’t mind if you bend her over the kitchen table. | 在饭桌上搞她也没问题 |
[42:02] | She didn’t mean it like that, Mama. | 她不是这个意思 妈妈 |
[42:04] | Is this happening or not? | 到底来不来 |
[42:07] | I want to hear my CD. | 我要听我的唱片 |
[42:10] | Come in. | 进来 |
[42:17] | Not who I was expecting. | 没想到会是你 |
[42:24] | That guy in New York, he, uh, he really take your money? | 纽约的那个男人 真的骗了你的钱吗 |
[42:28] | Think I would lie about that? | 你以为我在撒谎吗 |
[42:30] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[42:33] | It’ll make everyone feel bad for you, lower their guard. | 这样人们就会同情你 放下戒备 |
[42:37] | Poor Karen, back home with her tail between her legs. | 可怜的凯伦 像受惊的小动物一样回了家 |
[42:43] | That’s right. | 可不 |
[42:45] | It’s all an act. | 都是在做戏 |
[42:49] | You talk to Mandy? | 你跟曼迪见过了 |
[42:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:51] | Oh, Mandy, right. | 曼迪 对 |
[42:53] | Yeah, at school. | 是的 在学校 |
[42:54] | Kind of a skank, don’t you think? | 她有点粗鲁 你不觉得吗 |
[42:56] | So you dropped napalm on my relationship | 所以你就这么毁了我的恋情 |
[42:59] | without even getting your hands dirty. | 不费一丝一毫力气 |
[43:02] | Well, it’s not like you lost your touch. | 还是跟原来一样贱嘛 |
[43:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[43:13] | Take your clothes off. | 想你把衣服剥光 |
[43:30] | You think that t-shirt’s funny? | 你认为这T恤很俏皮吗 |
[43:31] | No. No, it’s–it’s political. | 不不 这是有政治意义的 |
[43:34] | It’s actually pro-tard. | 这实际上是 专业弱智 |
[43:36] | Yeah? Well, tell that to my sister. | 跟我妹妹解释吧 |
[43:46] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[43:52] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[43:55] | Ooh, that’s it, baby, that’s it. | 对了对了 宝贝 就这么干我 |
[44:02] | Ooh, yeah. Ooh, yeah, that’s it. | 对 对 干我吧 |
[44:04] | Ooh, that’s it. | 对了对了 |
[44:05] | Ooh, bring it home. | 把你的爱液射出来 |
[44:06] | Bring it home, baby. | 用劲干我 |
[44:08] | Ooh, yeah. | 太爽了 |
[44:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[44:13] | Stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停下 停下停下停下 |
[44:18] | You people want to have a baby, beautiful. | 你们想要个漂亮的小孩是吗 |
[44:20] | Find another way to do it. | 找别人吧 |
[44:21] | I can’t be working under these conditions. | 这种工作环境 我可做不来 |
[44:24] | All right, we’ll call you. | 好吧 我们会再联系你的 |
[44:31] | Karen, honey, can you come down? | 凯伦宝贝 你能下来吗 |
[44:33] | – Don’t stop. – I wasn’t planning on it. | -别停 -没打算停 |
[44:37] | Karen, Mrs. Wong is here. | 凯伦 王太太来了 |
[44:39] | Oh, come on in. | 快进来吧 |
[44:41] | Timmy saw you at the supermarket. | 提米在超市看见你了 |
[44:44] | Oh, oh, that’s just my volunteer work for Hymie’s sake. | 那只是我为了哈米做的志愿工作 |
[44:47] | – You have to stop that shit. – Excuse me? | -你他妈少跟老娘信口雌黄 -你说什么 |
[44:50] | Timmy saw you fight with that man. | 提米看见你跟那个男人打架了 |
[44:52] | He’s embarrassed for you. | 他为你感到丢脸 |
[44:53] | Well, I don’t know if it’s a cultural thing | 我不知道是不是因为文化差异 |
[44:55] | And you’re not aware, but you’re being rude right now. | 你似乎没意识到 你现在很无礼 |
[44:58] | Jody, can you help Mrs. Wong with the crib? | 乔迪 你能帮王太太搬一下婴儿床吗 |
[45:00] | You act crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[45:02] | I can’t leave the baby with you. | 我不能把宝宝丢给你 |
[45:04] | What about you trying to cure him with your chinese herbs? | 那你还打算用中国草药治好他呢 |
[45:07] | I mean, you need to accept him for who he is. | 你必须接受真实的他 |
[45:11] | No more baby. | 你别再想看到宝宝了 |
[45:13] | Let me know which car’s yours. I’ll load it up for you. | 告诉我哪辆车是你的 我帮你搬上去 |
[45:15] | She’s hoarding Hymie. | 她要把哈米雪藏起来 |
[45:17] | What? | 什么 |
[45:18] | Okay, I won’t volunteer anymore | 好吧 如果你不希望我再去当志愿者 |
[45:21] | if that’s what you want. | 我就不去了 |
[45:24] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[45:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[45:26] | I bring the baby tomorrow, | 我明天就把宝宝带过来 |
[45:28] | But I stay to watch you. | 但我会留下来盯着你 |
[45:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:32] | Blue Impala. | 蓝色雪弗兰车 |
[45:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:36] | Your Karen is right. | 你家凯伦说得对 |
[45:39] | This is not a good place for baby. | 这地方确实不适合宝宝 |
[45:41] | Karen? My– | 凯伦 我的… |
[45:42] | When did you talk to Karen? | 你什么时候跟凯伦谈过 |
[45:46] | What kind of a creep uses alcoholics anonymous | 什么样的变态会利用匿名借酒协会 |
[45:49] | to cater to his nefarious agenda? | 来实现他的犯罪计划 |
[45:52] | It is a slap in the face | 那简直狠狠扇了所有 |
[45:53] | to everyone who attends the program. | 参加那个治疗会的人一巴掌 |
[45:56] | Nice shirt, Frank. | 衣服不错嘛 弗兰克 |
[45:57] | Not that we didn’t know. | 我们都知道你是弱智啊 |
[46:00] | So he doesn’t need a sponsor. | 他不需要戒酒担保人 |
[46:02] | But he lets you live there rent-free, and he’s feeding you? | 他让你免费住在那儿 还供你吃的吗 |
[46:05] | It doesn’t add up, does it? | 那完全说不通啊 不是吗 |
[46:07] | Well, if I were you, I’d make sure | 如果我是你 我会先查清 |
[46:08] | that he’s not a rapist or a serial killer. | 他是不是强奸犯或连环杀手 |
[46:10] | I mean, you said he’s a loner, right? | 我是说 你说过他独居 对吗 |
[46:11] | Super neat? I bet he’s got hardwood floors. | 超级整洁干净 我猜他家一定是硬木地板 |
[46:15] | So? | 所以呢 |
[46:17] | Carpets get bloodstains. | 地毯上会留下血污 |
[46:20] | What’s he do for a living? | 他是做什么工作为生的 |
[46:23] | He kills animals, occasionally stuffs them. | 他宰杀动物 有时候会制成标本 |
[46:26] | He what? | 他什么 |
[46:27] | It’s called “animal control” in veterinary parlance. | 用兽医的说法 那叫”动物管控” |
[46:30] | It’s called he’s Jeffrey fucking Dahmer, dude. | 他简直是杰夫瑞·达莫再世啊[连环杀人性侵犯] |
[46:35] | He finds a guy no one will miss, | 他先找到一个没人在乎的人 |
[46:36] | gets them to move in with him, pumps them full of vet drugs. | 让他们搬去和他住 给他们注射很多兽药 |
[46:39] | He’s gonna drill a hole in your head | 他会在你的头顶钻个洞 |
[46:40] | and turn you into his zombie sex slave. | 把你弄成他的僵尸性奴 |
[46:42] | Before we get carried away, | 先别瞎扯淡 |
[46:44] | Christopher had a sponsor before me. | 在我之前 克里斯多夫已经有过一个担保人 |
[46:46] | The guy moved to Florida. | 那家伙搬弗罗里达去了 |
[46:47] | Oh, he moved to Florida. | 他搬弗罗里达去了吗 |
[46:48] | And who told you that, Christopher? | 谁告诉你的 克里斯多夫吗 |
[46:51] | Christopher. | 克里斯多夫 |
[46:52] | Be careful, Frank. | 小心点 弗兰克 |
[46:54] | You’re gonna wake up | 有一天你醒来 |
[46:55] | and find your dick in a ziploc in his freezer. | 会发现你的鸡巴被装进塑胶袋 冻在冰箱里 |
[47:24] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[47:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[47:28] | I’ve got Patrick Gallagher outside with an eviction notice. | 帕特里克·加拉格在外面 拿着驱逐令 |
[47:31] | You’re throwing us out? | 你要把我们赶出去吗 |
[47:33] | This was supposed to take a couple of weeks. | 那不是需要好几周才能批准啊 |
[47:34] | Normally. The guy seems like an asshole. | 通常是那样 那家伙似乎很混蛋 |
[47:36] | I’m trying to chill him out, | 我本想让他冷静下来 |
[47:37] | But he’s made a couple accusations. | 但他说了好多项罪名指控你们 |
[47:39] | He said you tried to kill him. | 他说你试图谋杀他 |
[47:41] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 |
[47:42] | He has a toxicology report from the hospital. | 他有医院的毒理学报告 |
[47:45] | He says he won’t press charges if you move out tonight. | 他说 如果你们今晚搬出去 他就放弃控诉 |
[47:47] | He can’t be serious. | 他不是认真的吧 |
[47:49] | He seems to be serious. | 他似乎就是认真的 |
[47:50] | But Patrick loves me. | 但帕特里克是爱我啊 |
[47:53] | Yeah, well, is there a place you can go? | 好吧 你们今晚有可以借宿的地方吗 |
[47:55] | Tonight? No. | 今晚 没有 |
[47:57] | Patrick gave me candy. | 帕特里克给我糖果 |
[47:58] | Debs, go get Lip and Ian, please. | 小黛 去找利普和伊恩 快 |
[48:00] | And then he got in bed with me | 然后他爬上我的床 |
[48:01] | and touched me in my nice places. | 摸了我的”好地方” |
[48:06] | What was that? | 你刚说什么 |
[48:07] | About candy or Patrick touching me? | 你是问糖还是帕特里克摸我的事 |
[48:11] | Patrick Gallagher? | 帕特里克·加拉格吗 |
[48:14] | And when you say “nice places”? | 你刚说”好地方”是指… |
[48:19] | Uh, private places. | 就是私处 |
[48:36] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[48:39] | Aw, fuck. | 操 |
[48:42] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[48:47] | Frank. Frank. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[48:51] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[48:56] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[49:00] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[49:02] | These people are witnesses. | 这些人都是目击证人呢 |
[49:03] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了啊 |
[49:04] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[49:06] | What do you want? | 你想干什么啊 |
[49:07] | Are you all right? Have you had a relapse? | 你还好吗 是酒瘾复发了吗 |
[49:10] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[49:10] | I could be your sponsor. I’m not a drinker, | 我可以做你的担保人 我不喝酒的 |
[49:12] | But I’ve been to so many meetings, I know the procedure. | 我参加过很多互助会 我知道规程 |
[49:14] | No! No, no, thank you. | 不 不不 谢谢你了 |
[49:16] | I’m sorry if I freaked you out. | 如果我吓到你了 我很抱歉 |
[49:19] | I’m not real good with, | 我不是很擅长 |
[49:21] | well, with people, really. | 和人相处 真的 |
[49:25] | It was great having someone to talk to. | 我很高兴有个可以聊天的人 |
[49:27] | Get a room, assholes. | 去开房吧 基佬们 |
[49:30] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 我很抱歉 弗兰克 |
[49:32] | See you around. | 再见了 |
[49:33] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[49:35] | You’re not gonna stuff me or drill a hole in my head? | 你不会把我制成标本 或在我头上钻孔吗 |
[49:38] | What? | 什么 |
[49:38] | Your interest in me is not of a perverse or sexual nature? | 你对我感兴趣不是因为变态的性欲望吗 |
[49:42] | No, nothing like that. | 不 完全不是那样的 |
[49:45] | I mean, if you’re saying you want to have sex with me, | 不过 如果你说你想和我做爱 |
[49:50] | I guess I’d do my best. | 我觉得我可以尽量配合 |
[49:53] | What happened to your old sponsor? | 你之前那个担保人哪去了 |
[49:56] | Either he’s in Florida, | 他要么是去了弗罗里达 |
[49:58] | or he’s avoiding me, thinks I’m creepy, | 要么就是在躲着我 觉得我慎人 |
[50:01] | being clingy and all, and lonely. | 太黏人 又太孤僻 |
[50:04] | So basically the problem is you’re clingy. | 所以根本问题 是你很黏人 |
[50:09] | What’s for dinner at your place? | 你家今晚的晚餐是什么 |
[50:11] | Rib eyes. | 牛里脊肉 |
[50:12] | But we stop at the liquor store, | 但我们顺路在酒类商店停一下 |
[50:13] | and you’re paying? | 你买酒给我喝好吗 |
[50:14] | – Anything you want. – Let’s go. | -你想要什么都行 -我们走吧 |
[50:16] | Really? You mean it? | 真的吗 你说真的吗 |
[50:18] | Oh, clingy is a walk in the park. | 黏人没什么大不了的 |
[50:22] | Here, have it. | 给 拿着 |
[50:25] | I really like her. | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[50:27] | She’s a poet. | 她是个诗人 |
[50:35] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[50:38] | Mom, you scared me. | 妈 你吓死我了 |
[50:40] | You told me you came home to be with Hymie, | 你告诉我 你回家是想和哈米在一起 |
[50:43] | But you told the Wongs to come take Hymie. | 但你却让王家人把哈米带走 |
[50:47] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[50:52] | I missed you, mom. | 我很想你 妈 |
[50:58] | So it’s true. | 所以那是真的咯 |
[51:00] | Everything was better before Hymie came along, | 在哈米出生前 一切都要好得多 |
[51:03] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[51:06] | I wanted us back. | 我希望重回过去的时光 |
[51:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:18] | You’re shitting me. | 你他妈在胡说八道吧 |
[51:19] | Standard police procedure, sir. | 只是警方的例行程序罢了 先生 |
[51:21] | We’ll have to meet the sex crimes detectives at the station, | 我们需要去局里见一下性犯罪警探 |
[51:23] | – unless- – unless what? | -除非 -除非什么 |
[51:24] | – The charges are dropped. – Charges are–? | -除非你撤销诉讼 -撤销诉… |
[51:29] | 400 a month rent, no deposit. | 每月400块租金 没有押金 |
[51:31] | Are you in on this? | 你也是一伙的吗 |
[51:32] | I’m not in on anything, sir. | 我可什么都不知道 先生 |
[51:33] | I am, however, gonna make a radio call from the car. | 我得用警车里的无线电汇报一下情况 |
[51:39] | You can take your 400 and shove it up your ass. | 拿着你的400块 给老子下地狱去吧 |
[51:42] | I remember your hands touching me and– | 我记得你的手抚摸我… |
[51:46] | $1,200. | 1200块 |
[51:47] | You said it was our little secret. | 你说那是我们的小秘密 |
[51:50] | I knew it was wrong. | 我知道那是不对的 |
[51:53] | Jesus, what– | 天啊 真是… |
[51:55] | 900, final offer. | 900块 一口价 |
[51:56] | 500, no deposit. | 500块 不交押金 |
[51:58] | I need a 50-year lease, and I want that in writing. | 我要求租期为50年 你必须签书面合同 |
[52:07] | Hey, check it out. | 嘿 你瞧 |
[52:08] | Left a poison sandwich in the crawl space. | 我在屋子空隙处放了个有毒的三明治 |
[52:09] | – Don’t. – No, no, no, no, no. | -别 -不不不不 |
[52:13] | Ugh, too late. | 太迟了 |
[52:17] | Why the outpouring of affection? | 你怎么突然这么兴高采烈 |
[52:19] | We didn’t lose the house. | 我们没失去房子 |
[52:20] | I was molested. It all worked out. | 我被猥亵了 然后问题全解决了 |
[52:21] | – What? – We can stay. | -什么 -我们可以留下来 |
[52:31] | I put your toothbrush back in the cup. | 我把你的牙刷放回杯子里了 |
[52:33] | Want an eye mask? | 要不要眼罩 |
[52:35] | Curtains let a lot of light in. | 窗帘稍微有点透光 |
[52:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:39] | – Night, Frank. – Good night, Christopher. | -晚安 弗兰克 -晚安 克里斯多夫 |
[52:51] | I’m going to bed, babe. | 我要上床睡觉了 宝贝 |
[52:52] | All right, I’ll be up in a second. | 好的 我一会儿就来 |
[52:57] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
[52:59] | – Carol. – My mother? | -卡罗 -我妈吗 |
[53:01] | My mother is texting you at 1:30 in the fucking morning? | 我妈凌晨1点半给你发短信吗 |
[53:04] | Shit, that’s not funny, is it? | 该死 那不好笑 是吧 |
[53:07] | I’m just playing. | 我只是开个玩笑罢了 |
[53:09] | It’s Kate calling in sick for her shift tomorrow. | 是凯特要请病假 说明天不能上班 |
[53:11] | I’m sorry, baby. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 |
[53:18] | 信息来自卡罗 睡不着 给我打电话吧 抱抱 |