时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I-I don’t really know what happened on shameless last week. | 我不清楚上周《无耻家庭》播了什么 |
[00:04] | Call once you find out. | 你要知道了给我打个电话 |
[00:07] | I’m home now. | 我现在回家了 |
[00:09] | Mandy, I know you’re seeing Lip. | 曼迪 我知道你在跟利普约会 |
[00:11] | But like I told him, I think it’s great. | 就像我跟他说的那样 我觉得很棒 |
[00:13] | You knew Karen was in town, didn’t you? | 你知道凯伦已经回来了 对吗 |
[00:16] | If you’ve got a problem with me being here, just say so. | 如果你不愿让我住在这 我可以走 |
[00:18] | I have a problem with you being here. | 我的确对你住在这里有顾虑 |
[00:20] | – What do you want? – Take your clothes off. | -你想怎么样 -想你把衣服剥光 |
[00:23] | Plumber’s apprentice. I can do that. | 水管工学徒 这个我可以来 |
[00:24] | – You have experience? – I fixed our toilet. | -你有经验吗 -我修好了我们的马桶 |
[00:26] | You shook the handle. Well, here’s a good one. | 你就晃了晃把手 这个不错 |
[00:28] | Barista at the coffee beanery. | 宾诺饭馆的咖啡师 |
[00:30] | Jimmy. Andy from med school. | 吉米 我是安迪 医学院的同学 |
[00:33] | You remember Adam Britt, Nick Stathis, Mark. | 你还记得亚当·布里特 尼克·斯塔还有马克吗 |
[00:36] | We’re grabbing dinner tomorrow night. | 我们明晚要一起吃饭 |
[00:37] | You should join us. | 你也来吧 |
[00:40] | She’s gonna fuck the faggot out of you, kid. | 她会把你掰直的 孩子 |
[00:42] | And you’re goddamn gonna watch. | 你就在这看着 |
[00:45] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[00:47] | You told me you came home to be with Hymie. | 你告诉我 你回家是想和哈米在一起 |
[00:50] | But you told the Wongs to come take Hymie. | 但你却让王家人把哈米带走 |
[00:55] | Dead bolts, front and back. | 前后门锁都换掉 |
[00:57] | Frank’s not allowed in anymore. | 再也别让弗兰克进来 |
[00:59] | Frank, I’m chris. | 弗兰克 叫我克里斯 |
[01:00] | Would you be my sponsor? | 你愿意做我的监督人吗 |
[01:02] | My previous sponsor moved out. | 我之前的监督人搬走了 |
[01:04] | – What, he lived with you? – Yeah. | -怎么 他跟你住一起 -是的 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry. Let me introduce myself properly. | 抱歉 让我郑重地介绍一下我自己 |
[01:08] | Frank Gallagher. | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[01:10] | Night, Frank. | 晚安 弗兰克 |
[01:11] | Good night, Christopher. | 晚安 克里斯多夫 |
[02:46] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[02:48] | Great for a coke orgy, not for an office job. | 穿去嗑药挺好的 去办公室上班就算了 |
[02:50] | – This is my nicest dress. – No, I know. | -这是我最好看的裙子 -我知道 |
[02:52] | I didn’t say that it wasn’t nice. | 我没说不好看 |
[02:54] | I just said you can’t wear it to an office. | 不太适合穿去办公室 |
[02:56] | You said “coke orgy”. | 你说像嗑药穿的 |
[02:59] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah, just tired. | -你还好吧 -没事 有点累 |
[03:01] | – Didn’t sleep well. – Take a nap later. | -没睡好 -一会儿补个觉吧 |
[03:03] | Naps are for kids and college students. | 那是孩子和大学生才能享受的 |
[03:05] | I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班 |
[03:08] | – You sure I can’t– – 100% sure. | -你确定我不能… -确定肯定一定 |
[03:17] | Hey, you got an extra one of those? | 还有多的吗 |
[03:18] | – You’re gonna be late! – Got nothing to wear. | -你要迟到了 -没衣服穿 |
[03:21] | Gonna see what V has. | 去小维家里搜刮看看 |
[03:22] | Is your new job at a strip club? | 你的新工作是跳脱衣舞吗 |
[03:24] | I wasn’t kidding. | 我认真的 |
[03:26] | It’s a temp office job, so I don’t know | 是坐办公室的临时工 |
[03:27] | how long the day’s gonna be. | 所以我也不知道几点下班 |
[03:28] | I expect all of you to help Jimmy with dinner | 大家要帮吉米做晚餐 |
[03:30] | and get your homework done and generally avoid | 自觉完成作业 |
[03:33] | setting the house on fire. | 还有 别把房子烧了 |
[03:34] | Overcompensating. | 过度补偿 |
[03:35] | She feels guilty for turning us into latchkey kids. | 害我们变成钥匙儿童 她深感内疚 |
[03:38] | What’s a latchkey kid? | 什么叫钥匙儿童 |
[03:43] | I left some stuff here that I need. | 我落了点东西在这儿 |
[03:49] | Is it wrong if I just leave for school? | 我直接去学校会不会太不好了 |
[03:51] | Later. | 再见 |
[03:54] | All right. | 算了 |
[04:37] | – What’s funny? – Garfield. | -笑什么呢 -加菲猫 |
[04:41] | He’s always so hungry. | 他老跟饿死鬼似的 |
[04:47] | What are you reading about? | 你在看什么呢 |
[04:49] | A bunch of uppity queers claiming that | 一群自以为是的基佬说 |
[04:50] | domestic partnership rights are not good enough for them. | 同居伴侣关系的权利对他们还不够好 |
[04:53] | They get offended when you call them queers, Frank. | 被你叫做”基佬” 他们会很不爽的 弗兰克 |
[04:55] | Calling people by their name is not, | 叫他们的名字不会 |
[04:58] | nor should it ever, be argued as offensive. | 也不该会冒犯他们 |
[05:01] | God almighty. | 万能的主啊 |
[05:03] | – You okay? – No! | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[05:05] | I’m a pauper, and somehow I got the king’s disease. | 我是个穷光蛋 却得了皇帝病 |
[05:08] | Gonorrhea? | 淋病吗 |
[05:09] | Kings don’t screw whores. | 皇帝又不搞妓女 |
[05:11] | They screw virgins or their nieces. | 他们只搞处女或自己的侄女 |
[05:12] | The king’s disease is gout. | 痛风才是皇帝病 |
[05:15] | Big toe is throbbing like blue balls | 大脚趾痛到我蛋碎 |
[05:17] | that no blowjob can ever fix. | 再高超的口技都无法缓解 |
[05:19] | You got any percs or vikes? | 你有扑热息痛 维柯丁什么的吗 |
[05:22] | No, but I could call my doctor, | 没有 但我可以打给我的医生 |
[05:25] | see if she can fit you in. | 看能否给你约个时间 |
[05:26] | She’s super nice. Korean. Small fingers. | 她人可好了 是个韩国人 手指纤细 |
[05:30] | No, thank you. Doctors are crooks, | 不用了 谢谢 医生都是骗子 |
[05:32] | especially the Korean ones. | 特别是棒子国的 |
[05:33] | Never trust a culture that makes sausages from dogs. | 绝对不要相信用狗做香肠的民族 |
[05:36] | Frank, I’m pretty sure that’s racist. | 弗兰克 你这是种族歧视 |
[05:39] | Accurate is not racist. | 说事实才不是种族歧视 |
[05:42] | Write that down in your A.A. journal. | 把这句话记在你的戒酒互助日记上 |
[05:51] | Hold on. You work for the city. | 等等 你为这座城市工作 |
[05:53] | We live together. | 我们住在一起 |
[05:56] | You cook for me, clean for me, shop for me. | 你为我做饭 打扫 购物 |
[05:59] | That makes us family. | 那我们就是一家人 |
[06:00] | Oh, Frank, I’m touched. | 弗兰克 我真感动 |
[06:03] | We qualify for domestic partnership rights. | 我们满足同居伴侣关系所享有的权利 |
[06:07] | I can use your insurance, go to the lady doctor | 我能用你的医保 免费去 |
[06:09] | with the small fingers for free. | 手指纤细的女医生那看病 |
[06:10] | No. No, no. | 不行 |
[06:13] | Those laws do not apply to us. | 这套法律在我们身上不适用 |
[06:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:16] | Why should our heterosexual proclivities | 为什么要因为是异性恋 |
[06:18] | prevent us from collecting our due? | 而阻碍我们享有应得的权利 |
[06:21] | That is heterophobia, and I won’t stand for it. | 这是异性恐惧症 我强烈反对 |
[06:25] | You won’t? | 反对 |
[06:26] | The squeaky wheel gets the grease. | 俗话说得好 会哭的孩子有奶吃 |
[06:28] | Write that down, Christopher. | 记下来 克里斯多夫 |
[06:42] | You mean everything you said? | 你那天说的话都是认真的 |
[06:45] | No. | 不 |
[06:46] | Well, how much of it did you mean? | 有多少是认真的 |
[06:49] | I don’t know–I mean, I meant a little bit of it. | 不知道 有一点吧 |
[06:53] | You know, I think there’s some things that | 有些事我们可以 |
[06:54] | we could stand to talk about, but mostly, I just– | 好好商量一下 但大部分… |
[06:57] | Was in douche land? | 都是你在犯贱 |
[07:00] | Not my choice of words, but– | 我不会用这个词 不过… |
[07:01] | Why does Karen Jackson still have pictures of you | 凯伦·杰克逊的脸书上怎么还有 |
[07:04] | on her FaceBook page? | 你的照片 |
[07:08] | I have no fucking idea. | 我他妈怎么会知道 |
[07:09] | Well, if there’s nothing going on between the two of you– | 要是你们之间没什么… |
[07:11] | Mandy, I don’t go on to FaceBook, okay? | 曼迪 我不上脸书 |
[07:13] | ’cause I don’t give a shit about whose pet just died | 我不关心谁家的宠物死了 |
[07:15] | or who just checked in at the fucking McDonald’s. | 或者谁在麦记签到了 |
[07:27] | She’s a skanky, manipulative bitch. | 她是个肮脏 控制欲强的臭婊子 |
[07:30] | You should un-friend her. | 你应该跟她解除好友关系 |
[07:34] | Also, you have an appointment this afternoon | 对了 你今天下午要和麻省理工学院的 |
[07:36] | with the alumni Rep from M.I.T. | 校友代表见面 |
[07:38] | 3:30. Here. | 三点半 在这里 |
[07:41] | – What? – It’s a good thing. | -什么 -是好事 |
[07:44] | It means you got past the first round. | 这说明你通过了第一轮考核 |
[07:46] | Yeah. No, no, no. I know that. | 不不 这我知道 |
[07:48] | But, um, I never applied for M.I.T. | 但我没申请过麻省理工啊 |
[07:51] | Yeah, you did. Also Carnegie Mellon, | 你申请了 还有卡内基梅隆大学 |
[07:54] | Northwestern, Columbia, | 西北大学 哥伦比亚大学 |
[07:55] | Stanford, and Penn. | 斯坦福大学和宾夕法尼亚大学 |
[07:57] | Come on, I can’t be late today. | 走吧 我今天不能迟到 |
[07:59] | Whoa, wait. Hang on. | 等一下 |
[08:00] | You applied to all those schools for me? | 这些大学你都帮我申请了 |
[08:03] | A few fallbacks, too, just in case. | 还有几所保底的 以防万一 |
[08:05] | No, no. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[08:07] | This is perfect. Where did you get this? | 这裙子太完美了 你哪弄来的 |
[08:09] | I used to do the sexy librarian thing– | 以前扮性感图书管理员的时候 |
[08:11] | glasses, hair bun, the whole bit. | 眼镜 盘头 全套装备 |
[08:13] | But you need hose. Those offices pump in the A.C. | 你得穿双长袜 办公室里的空调都很冷 |
[08:16] | Oh, nah. I’m warm-blooded. I’ll be good. | 不用了 我体温高 不需要 |
[08:19] | Kev, do guys get P.M.S.? | 小凯 男人有大姨夫吗 |
[08:22] | Are you asking me if I bleed from my nuts once a month? | 你是问我的蛋蛋会不会每个月流血吗 |
[08:24] | I’m asking if guys get their own version of– | 我是问男人会不会 |
[08:26] | I don’t know, hormonal bullshit. | 荷尔蒙失调什么的 |
[08:28] | – Nope. – Yes, he does. | -不会 -会 |
[08:30] | – Do not. – Remember when you broke | -才不会 -还记得你上个月 |
[08:31] | the TV remote last month for no good reason? | 无缘无故弄坏电视遥控器吗 |
[08:33] | It wouldn’t fucking work. That’s a good reason. | 按它没反应 这就是理由 |
[08:35] | We get weepy. | 我们女人月事来了会想哭 |
[08:36] | They get angry. | 他们男人则是会乱发脾气 |
[08:37] | Jimmy doesn’t seem angry exactly. | 吉米倒没怎么乱发脾气 |
[08:39] | – He seems quiet. – Oh, god. Stop. | -他变得很安静 -老天 住嘴吧 |
[08:42] | Would you stop right there? | 你们能不能打住 |
[08:43] | We get quiet for one minute, and you guys | 我们安静了一会儿 |
[08:45] | think that we’re obsessing about the relationship. | 你们就以为我们在纠结彼此之间的关系 |
[08:47] | And all we’re thinking is, “I wonder if | 可实际我们想的是 |
[08:49] | there’s any more cheese.” | “奶酪还有没有啊” |
[08:50] | You mean we make you smarter than you are? | 你是说是我们把你们想得太聪明了 |
[08:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:53] | You make us more interested in you than we are. | 我是说你们高估男人对你们的感情了 |
[08:55] | Oh, don’t mind him. | 别理他 |
[08:56] | He’s just mad ’cause somebody cut off the tip of his penis | 他之所以不高兴是因为 |
[08:59] | when he was too young to defend himself. | 有人在他年幼且无力反抗的时候给他割了包皮 |
[09:00] | V, don’t start that shit! | 小维 别哪壶不开提哪壶啊 |
[09:02] | What are we talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[09:03] | Whether or not to circumcise our baby. | 要不要给我们的孩子割包皮 |
[09:06] | – Are you–wait. Is your mom– – No, no one’s pregnant. | -等等 是不是你妈她 -没 没人怀孕 |
[09:09] | And if somebody were pregnant, | 要是真有人怀孕了 |
[09:10] | It still may not even be a boy. | 也不一定是个男孩 |
[09:12] | – But if it is a boy– – If it is a boy, | -要是真是个男孩的话 -要真是的话 |
[09:14] | You gotta circumcise. | 你们就要给他割包皮 |
[09:15] | I mean, have you ever seen one that’s uncut? | 你们谁见过没割的 |
[09:17] | You don’t know what’s going on up in there. | 你根本就想象不到 |
[09:18] | It does not make you want to go downtown. | 包皮只会让人失去性趣 |
[09:20] | And you want your kid to get his share of head, right? | 你们不希望孩子以后睡不到姑娘吧 |
[09:22] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Or not? Crap. Sorry. | 难道不是 该死 真抱歉 |
[09:31] | Thanks for the suit. Gotta go. | 谢谢你的套装 我得走了 |
[09:33] | Bye. Love you. | 拜 爱你 |
[09:43] | – Morning. – Morning, Jody. | -早上好 -早上好 乔迪 |
[09:45] | Fiona said you guys were gonna watch Liam today? | 菲奥娜说你们今天会帮忙照看利亚姆 |
[09:47] | Uh, I gotta work. | 我得去上班了 |
[09:48] | But it’ll be good for Sheila to watch him. | 不过希拉可以照看好他的 |
[09:51] | Sheila, Debbie’s here. | 希拉 黛比来了 |
[09:54] | I gotta go, babe. Sit up. | 我得走了 亲爱的 起来吧 |
[09:57] | Sitting up’s a real good start. | 起床才能开始美好的一天 |
[09:59] | I, uh–I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:04] | Sheila, are you okay? | 希拉 你还好吗 |
[10:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:10] | Of course, I’m–I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[10:15] | Fiona said you were gonna watch Liam today. | 菲奥娜说你们今天会帮忙照看利亚姆 |
[10:19] | Yes, that’s fine. | 是的 没问题 |
[10:21] | It’ll be nice to have a baby. | 有个小孩子照看是件挺好的事 |
[10:25] | Good morning, mom. | 早上好 妈 |
[10:34] | -Hi, Karen. – Hey. | -你好 凯伦 -你好 |
[10:43] | Have you had any breakfast? | 你吃了早餐吗 |
[11:00] | Yo, chief. | 伙计 |
[11:01] | I asked for a bone-dry cappuccino. | 我要的是无奶卡布奇诺咖啡 |
[11:02] | This isn’t bone-dry. | 这杯不是 |
[11:05] | Oh, so you’re talking about, like, | 你说的是那种 |
[11:06] | the kind of bone that’s been left out in the sun? | 被太阳彻底晒干的骨头[bone同骨头] |
[11:08] | ’cause living bones are 35% water, | 因为正常的骨头含有35%的水分 |
[11:10] | and they bleed when you break them. | 敲碎了还会流血 |
[11:11] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你这是逗我玩儿呢 |
[11:12] | No, not you, man. Sorry. | 不 不是说你 哥们 抱歉 |
[11:13] | Coffee shop boy is giving me lip. Hang on. | 这里咖啡厅的伙计给我脸色瞧呢 稍等 |
[11:16] | Dude, when I spend as much for a cup of coffee | 伙计 我可是花了一加仑汽油钱 |
[11:19] | as a gallon of gas, | 买了一杯咖啡 |
[11:20] | I get it how I want it. | 我想要怎样的你就得给我冲什么样的 |
[11:22] | Remake it bone-dry, dirt-dry, | 给我重新冲一杯 |
[11:25] | fucking desert-dry, okay? | 他妈没有一点奶的 |
[11:27] | – Do it now. – Very sorry, sir. | -现在就给我去冲 -非常抱歉 先生 |
[11:29] | We’ll take care of that right away. | 我们马上给您弄好 |
[11:30] | Just do it. | 只管冲就是了 |
[11:38] | I don’t understand. You really don’t get | 我不懂 你是真不明白 |
[11:40] | – why I have a problem with this? – No. | -我为什么不愿上大学吗 -不明白 |
[11:42] | – Really? – No! | -真的 -是的 |
[11:43] | Ian, do you get why I have a problem with this? | 伊恩 你明白吗 |
[11:44] | Not getting in the middle. | 我不搀和你俩的事 |
[11:46] | Why are you being such a dick about this? | 在这事儿上你为什么总这么犯浑呢 |
[11:47] | Those applications are 90 pages long. | 那些申请表足足九十几页 |
[11:49] | It took me forever to fill them out. | 我可是费了九牛二虎之力才填完的 |
[11:52] | Walk the fuck away. | 你他妈滚远点 |
[11:57] | – Wow. You’re– – What? I’m what? | -你真是 -怎么 我怎么了 |
[12:01] | You’re not my mother. | 你又不是我妈 |
[12:02] | You’re not in charge of who I talk to | 我想跟谁说话或者让谁把我的照片 |
[12:03] | or who has a picture of me on facebook. | 放他脸书上你管不着 |
[12:05] | And you’re sure as shit not in charge | 我上不上大学你他妈 |
[12:07] | of if I go to college! | 更管不着 |
[12:10] | You think he’s right? | 你觉得他这样对吗 |
[12:12] | Men are never right. | 男人永远是错的 |
[12:13] | That’s why women were invented, | 这就是女人存在的原因 |
[12:15] | to think for you assholes. | 好为你们这些混蛋着想 |
[12:17] | I mean, look at Mickey, | 就说米奇吧 |
[12:17] | marrying some whore he knocked up. | 要娶一个被他搞大肚子的妓女 |
[12:20] | – What? – Men are weak and stupid, | -什么 -男人们真是脆弱又愚蠢 |
[12:22] | even the good ones. | 好男人也不例外 |
[12:23] | I mean, especially the good ones. | 应该说尤其是那些好男人 |
[12:24] | And I’m not gonna watch Lip fuck up his life | 我是不会眼看着利普像米奇一样 |
[12:26] | the way that Mickey’s fucking up his. | 自毁人生而坐视不理的 |
[12:39] | Hey, Sheila, I made you some cinnamon toast and coffee. | 希拉 我给你做了肉桂吐司还有咖啡 |
[12:44] | Cinnamon toast and coffee always makes me | 这两样东西总能让我在 |
[12:45] | feel a little better when I’m down. | 情绪低落的时候好过点 |
[12:50] | It’s just, you have to sit up to eat it. | 不过你得坐起来吃东西 |
[12:54] | Come on, Sheila. | 起来吧 希拉 |
[12:55] | Sit up. You’ll feel better, I promise. | 起来会好点的 我保证 |
[13:20] | You the temp? | 你是那个临时工 |
[13:22] | Yeah, hi. Yes. Fiona Gallagher. | 是的 你好 我叫菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[13:24] | Nice to meet you, Fiona. I’m Connie. | 很高兴认识你 菲奥娜 我叫康妮 |
[13:26] | We’re all on a first-name basis here. | 我们这里都习惯直呼其名的 |
[13:27] | It’s a family-run company, real friendly place. | 这是一间家族企业 大家都很友善 |
[13:30] | – Okay, great. Thanks. – Follow me. | -太好了 谢谢 -跟我来 |
[13:33] | You’ll be covering for Maria. | 你会顶玛利亚的职位 |
[13:34] | She’s a cold caller in our marketing department. | 她是我们市场营销部的一名电话促销人员 |
[13:37] | And last week, Friday, she was having cramps, | 上周五 她腹部绞痛 |
[13:38] | But it wasn’t her time of the month. | 但不是痛经 |
[13:40] | And I told her not to ignore it, but did she listen? | 我要她去检查一下 可她不听 |
[13:43] | Appendicitis. She barely made it there in time. | 结果是阑尾炎 差点小命不保 |
[13:46] | Honest, it was about to burst. | 说实话 这种病都是突发的 |
[13:47] | And then who knows? | 结果会怎样谁又知道呢 |
[13:48] | – Wow, that’s– – Yeah, so, if you’re | -那可真是 -是啊 所以 你的左腹部 |
[13:50] | having cramps on your left side, | 要是出现绞痛的症状 |
[13:51] | and it’s not your time of the month, | 并且不是因为痛经的话 |
[13:53] | You shouldn’t ignore it, or you could very well die. | 可千万不能忽视 不然会死得很惨 |
[13:56] | – That’s good to know. – Isn’t it? | -多谢提醒 -不客气 |
[13:58] | You can drop your bag there, and I’ll show you around. | 你可以把包放在那里 然后我带你四处转转 |
[14:00] | – Okay. – That’s the copy room, | -好的 -影印室 |
[14:01] | the warehouse, the kitchen, treadmill, water cooler. | 仓库 厨房 跑步机 饮水机在那边 |
[14:04] | That’s the fridge. Anything with a label on it | 冰箱在这边 任何贴了标签的东西 |
[14:06] | belongs to somebody else, except for the yogurts. | 都是有主的 除了酸奶 |
[14:09] | Margie never labels them because everyone | 玛吉从不贴标签 |
[14:10] | just knows she’s always on a diet. | 因为大家都知道她一直在节食 |
[14:12] | So if you know what’s good for you– | 所以识趣的话你就 |
[14:13] | Stay away from the yogurt. Got it. | 永远别碰酸奶 明白 |
[14:15] | But the donuts on the table are fair game. | 桌上的甜甜圈就随便了 |
[14:17] | Fair game as in free? | 你是说免费吗 |
[14:18] | We all take turns buying a box. | 我们大家轮流买 |
[14:20] | But you’re a temp, so you can just have one. | 不过你是临时工 所以就不要求你买了 |
[14:21] | That’s the bathroom, women’s room. | 女厕在那边 |
[14:23] | Once you get settled in, | 你安顿好后 |
[14:24] | You’ll be making calls from this list. | 就开始照着这张名单打电话 |
[14:27] | And you’ll read from this script. | 按这个模板来 |
[14:28] | It’s real simple. You’ll start here. | 非常简单 从这里开始 |
[14:30] | And if they say this, you say this. | 对方说这句 你就接这句 |
[14:32] | If they say this, you say this. | 对方说那句 你就接这句 |
[14:34] | You get the idea? | 明白了吗 |
[14:35] | You’re calling customers who haven’t placed an order for a while. | 你联系的是那些有一阵子没来下单的客人 |
[14:37] | So if you get a bite, you transfer them | 要是客人有购买的意向 你就按这个键 |
[14:39] | straight away to sales by pressing this button. | 直接转给销售人员 |
[14:42] | They’ll close the deal. | 由他们来完成交易 |
[14:44] | So, uh, I’m the fluffer and they’re the happy ending? | 就是说 我负责前戏 他们负责嘿咻对吧 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry, uh– | 抱歉 |
[14:52] | I have a lot of brothers. | 家里男孩子有点多 |
[14:54] | All right. | 没事 |
[14:56] | I’ll be over there, if you have any questions. | 要是你有任何疑问 去那边找我 |
[15:03] | What do you mean, living together for a year? | 你什么意思 要一起生活满一年 |
[15:06] | What kind of a rule is that? | 这算哪门子的规定 |
[15:07] | We call that rule a law. | 这种规定叫法律 |
[15:09] | Well, it just so happens, I was mistaken. | 还真就那么巧 是我弄错了 |
[15:12] | Christopher and I have been living together For a year, | 我和克里斯托弗已经一起生活一年了 |
[15:14] | well over a year. | 应该是一年多了 |
[15:15] | Sir, if you just let me explain– | 先生 请你听我解释 |
[15:16] | And just because my name isn’t on the utility bill, | 就因为我的名字不在物业帐单上 |
[15:20] | that is no reason to deny me my basic civil rights. | 也没有理由剥夺我的公民基本权利 |
[15:23] | Sir, I’m just trying to explain to you what we have– | 先生 我只是想解释我们有 |
[15:24] | My partner has been working hard killing dogs | 我的伴侣尽职尽责为这个城市灭狗 |
[15:28] | for this city for close to a decade. | 已经十多年了 |
[15:30] | – You kill dogs? – Animal control. | -你杀狗 -动物管制 |
[15:32] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[15:33] | Sir, I cannot award you domestic partnership status | 先生 除非你能证明你们两个 |
[15:37] | unless you have proof that you are and have been | 在经济与感情上相互依存至少一年 |
[15:40] | financially and emotionally interdependent partners | 否则我是不会给你 |
[15:44] | for over a year. | 同居伴侣关系认证的 |
[15:46] | – Joint tenancy documents verifying– – I know my rights. | -联合租赁文件… -我知道我的权利 |
[15:50] | Do you not understand that I get 150 of you people | 你知不知道每天我要忍受无数像你这样的人 |
[15:53] | in here a day spouting this same shit at me? | 对我说这些同样的屁话 |
[15:54] | “You people”? What can that mean, “You people”? | “你这样的人” 什么叫”你这样的人” |
[15:57] | – Oh, no, we’re not like that. – You’re not like what? | -我们不是那样的人 -不是什么样的人 |
[15:59] | We are not the kind of people you can push around | 我们不是那种你用你的恐同言论 |
[16:02] | with your homophobic rhetoric. | 就能随便欺负的人 |
[16:04] | Where are you going? I’m still talking! | 你要去哪 我还没说完呢 |
[16:07] | I’m going on break. | 我到休息时间了 |
[16:08] | That’s my civil right! | 这是我的公民权利 |
[16:11] | Fucking– let’s go. | 妈的 走吧 |
[16:14] | Hi, this is Fiona from Worldwide Cup. | 您好 我是全球杯公司的菲奥娜 |
[16:16] | We’ve noticed that you haven’t renewed your order in a while. | 我们注意到您已经有段时间没有订单了 |
[16:18] | And I was wondering if I could transfer you to our sales dep– | 可否将您转到我们的销售部门 |
[16:23] | Oh, no? Huh. | 不行吗 |
[16:26] | Well, that’s really shitty. | 这确实很糟糕 |
[16:28] | Yeah, no, I get it. | 不不 我能理解 |
[16:30] | I had a mailman at home like that, a real seedy dude. | 我们家的邮递员也是 一个懒家伙 |
[16:33] | It looked like he was casing the joint | 每他来送包裹的时候 |
[16:34] | every time he dropped off a package. | 都好像是在偷窥我们一样 |
[16:36] | I got so fed up, that I called the post office | 我受够了 给邮局打电话 |
[16:38] | And, you know, I had them take him off my route. | 然后他就不送我这区了 |
[16:39] | Now we have this great lady, Josephine, really nice. | 现在换成了一个非常不错的女士 约瑟芬 人很不错 |
[16:42] | I bet if you call and complain, they’ll switch him out for you. | 你要是打电话投诉 他们一定会给你换人的 |
[16:44] | But either way, they’ll want to hear about it. | 无论怎样 他们会愿意听的 |
[16:47] | Great. Yes, I will transfer you now. | 好的 我现在就把你转过去 |
[16:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:56] | Hey. They had a rude delivery guy, so I– | 负责他们的送货员很粗鲁 所以我 |
[16:58] | I heard. It’s just– if they say this, you say this. | 我听见了 只是 他们这么说 你就这么说 |
[17:02] | If they say this, you say this. | 如果他们这么说 你就这么说 |
[17:04] | – You stick to the script. – I got it. Sorry. | -按剧本来 -我懂了 抱歉 |
[17:07] | It won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[17:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:20] | What? | 什么 |
[17:24] | Oh, yes, Debbie is home sick from school today. | 是的 黛比今天生病了没上学 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:34] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I’m just not into this setup. | 好了 我就是不喜欢这个布景 |
[17:37] | – I look weak. – It’s GIMP porn, babe. | -我看起来很虚弱 -剧情是制服奴隶 宝贝 |
[17:39] | You’re supposed to look weak. | 你就应该看起来很虚弱 |
[17:40] | Am I also supposed to look fat? | 也该看起来很胖吗 |
[17:42] | Jeez, you sound like a woman. | 天呐 你跟个娘们似的 |
[17:43] | Maybe it’s because someone cut off part of your manhood | 可能是因为在你儿时毫无反抗能力的时候 |
[17:45] | when you were too young to defend yourself. | 有人把你的男子气概割掉了一部分 |
[17:47] | I just don’t want to do the GIMP thing. | 我就是不想演这个 |
[17:49] | Do you know how expensive a kid is, Kev? | 你知道养孩子多贵吗 小凯 |
[17:51] | Sack it up. | 别抱怨了 |
[17:55] | Hey, Fi. | 小菲 |
[17:55] | Hey, can you pop over to the house and see if Debbie’s there? | 你能去我家看看黛比在不在吗 |
[17:58] | I don’t know if she’s really sick | 我不知道她是生病了 |
[17:59] | or if she’s skipping or what. | 还是逃学了 |
[18:00] | All right, I’ll go check on her. | 好的 我去看看她 |
[18:02] | But you have to go to www.Dontcutitoff.Org. | 但是你得去”别割下来”网站看看 |
[18:05] | – What? – I’m serious, Fiona. | -什么 -我没开玩笑 菲奥娜 |
[18:07] | Go to that website and see if you stand by your | 你去那个网站看看 看你还能不能继续你那 |
[18:09] | “I want my son to get his share of head” Argument. | “我想让我儿子有姑娘可睡”的言论 |
[18:12] | Do not do it, Fiona. | 别听她的 菲奥娜 |
[18:13] | Dontcutitoff.Org, promise. Promise! | “别割下来”网站 答应我 答应我 |
[18:17] | – Okay. Okay, okay. I’ll do it. – All right, bye. | -好 我看就是了 -好吧 拜 |
[18:36] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[18:50] | Hi, this is Fiona from Worldwide Cup. | 您好 我是全球杯公司的菲奥娜 |
[18:53] | Vote Paul Lashmet for a better Chicago. | 为了让芝加哥有个更好的未来请投保罗·拉什 |
[18:56] | Hope I can count on your vote. | 希望你们能投我 |
[18:57] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴与大家见面 |
[19:01] | Can’t you shut the baby up? | 你能让这孩子闭嘴吗 |
[19:03] | I could shove her up your ass and see if that does it. | 我可以把她塞你菊花里看管不管用 |
[19:05] | You need to learn respect for your elders. | 你需要学会尊重长辈 |
[19:06] | You need to learn to not be a total dickwad. | 你需要学会别这么操蛋 |
[19:09] | I have a plan to put Chicago back to work. | 我有一个让芝加哥重振雄风的计划 |
[19:13] | Hey. Hey. Over here. | 过来 |
[19:15] | I know you can hear me, Mr. Give-me-your-vote! | 我知道你能听得到 那个拉票的先生 |
[19:18] | You want to know what’s wrong with this city? | 你想知道这城市有什么问题吗 |
[19:20] | You want to know what doesn’t work? | 想知道问题出在哪吗 |
[19:22] | My wife and I got married after three weeks of dating, | 我和我妻子交往三周就结婚了 |
[19:24] | and she turned out to be a bipolar drug addict, easy. | 结果她是个有躁郁症的吸毒者 别过来 |
[19:27] | Who left me alone with six kids to raise, | 留了六个孩子丢给我养 |
[19:31] | while my domestic partner, | 与此同时 我的同居伴侣 |
[19:33] | Mr. Christopher Collier, is a clean and sober, | 克里斯多夫·柯林先生是个爱干净 不喝酒 |
[19:37] | Hardworking citizen of this country. | 为国家认真工作的好公民 |
[19:39] | I think he deserves the same rights | 我认为他应该和那个抛弃自己孩子的女人 |
[19:41] | as a woman who would abandon her children. | 享有相同的权利 |
[19:43] | Thank you, sir. And I will consider your situation. | 谢谢你 先生 我会考虑一下你的情况的 |
[19:46] | Don’t you turn your back on me. | 你别想就这么不理我 |
[19:48] | – Oh, don’t you worry. – I’m a citizen of this country. | -别担心 -我是这个国家的国民 |
[19:50] | I live in this city. | 我住在这个城市里 |
[19:52] | My partner works for this city. | 我的伴侣为这座城市工作 |
[19:54] | But because we’re not married, | 就因为我们没结婚 |
[19:56] | which the law doesn’t even allow, I might add, | 顺便说一句 是因为法律不允许 |
[19:59] | I am not allowed to share in his insurance benefits. | 我就不能享用他的保险福利 |
[20:02] | Which means for me, it’s stand in the line | 这就意味着我要么去免费门诊排长队 |
[20:04] | at the free clinic or suffer. | 要么就要忍受病痛 |
[20:06] | That’s not only unfair and unchristian, | 这不光是不公平 不人道 |
[20:09] | it’s flat out un-American. | 这是反美国精神的 |
[20:11] | I’m a citizen. | 我是个公民 |
[20:12] | Where are my equal rights? | 我的平等权利呢 |
[20:15] | Fix that, Mr. I-want-to-be-mayor. | 想想怎么解决这个 “市长”先生 |
[20:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:23] | Thank you so much. I’ll transfer you now. | 非常感谢 现在就为您转接 |
[20:34] | I like this color. | 我喜欢这个颜色 |
[20:36] | Kind of cheers you up just looking at it, right? | 看着心情就会好起来 对吧 |
[20:40] | It does. | 是的 |
[20:42] | Sometimes when you’re feeling really bad, | 有时当你感觉很糟的时候 |
[20:44] | if you make yourself look better on the outside, | 如果把外表打扮漂亮起来 |
[20:46] | it can start to make you feel better on the inside. | 很快心里也会跟着好起来 |
[20:48] | My mom calls it, “Taking it from the outside in.” | 我妈管这个叫”由外至内美丽法” |
[21:03] | Jackson residence. | 杰克逊家 |
[21:04] | Debbie, you were just supposed to drop Liam there. | 黛比 你应该把利亚姆送去就走的 |
[21:07] | Why aren’t you at school? Are you sick? | 怎么没去上学 生病了吗 |
[21:09] | Uh, code pink. | 粉色警报 |
[21:10] | – Monica’s home? – No, no, no. | -莫妮卡回家了 -不是 |
[21:13] | Code pink at Sheila’s. | 是希拉家的粉色警报 |
[21:15] | I’ll explain later, okay? | 回头给你解释 好吗 |
[21:17] | Fine, explain later. But you’re in big trouble. | 好 回头解释 但你麻烦大了 |
[21:28] | What’s a code pink? | 什么是粉色警报 |
[21:31] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:33] | I was just trying to explain to Fiona why I’m not at school. | 我在给菲奥娜解释为什么我没去上学 |
[21:36] | It’s like a code word we have. | 这是我们的暗号 |
[21:41] | Oh, no. What time is it? | 糟了 几点了 |
[21:43] | Are you skipping school because of me? | 你因为我才没去上学吗 |
[21:46] | I didn’t want to go anyway. | 我本来也不想去 |
[21:48] | All anyone ever does is try to copy off me. | 所有人都想抄我作业 |
[21:50] | but no one wants to sit with me at lunch. | 但没人想愿意我一起吃午饭 |
[21:52] | Everybody’s mean. Middle school’s stupid. | 所有人都很贱 初中太傻了 |
[21:55] | Mean girls suck. | 贱女孩最讨厌了 |
[22:00] | My daughter’s a mean girl. | 我女儿就很贱 |
[22:03] | I don’t know how it happened. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[22:07] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[22:10] | But I’m her mother. | 但我是她妈 |
[22:13] | If how we turn out is all about how our mother is, | 如果我都会受妈妈影响 |
[22:15] | then I’m pretty screwed, right? | 那我也会很惨 对吧 |
[22:35] | – What’s funny? – It’s just– | -有什么好笑的 -就是 |
[22:38] | She applied to colleges for you. | 她为你申请大学 |
[22:40] | Wow, I’m so glad my cock thrust up inside of you | 我老二这么顶着你 |
[22:44] | is holding your attention so well. | 还能让你这么集中精力真是太开心了 |
[22:45] | That’s really nice for me. | 你对我真好 |
[22:46] | Sorry, I just– I don’t get it. | 对不起 我只是 我不明白 |
[22:50] | Why don’t you just dump her? | 你干嘛不甩了她 |
[22:53] | Less talking, more riding. | 少说多干 |
[23:04] | Is Mickey seriously getting married? | 米奇真的要结婚吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah. Like, in a couple of weeks. | 是的 就最近几周 |
[23:09] | Jesus. To who? | 天呐 和谁 |
[23:11] | I-I didn’t even know he was seeing anyone. | 我都不知道他在和人交往 |
[23:13] | Well, I don’t think he was seeing her | 我觉得他干她的时间 |
[23:15] | so much as he was doing her. | 比交往的时间都长 |
[23:18] | – So why’s he marrying her? – She’s knocked up. | -那为什么要结婚 -她怀孕了 |
[23:21] | So? I don’t get it. | 所以呢 我不明白 |
[23:23] | What, is your dad making him? | 怎么 是你老爸逼他的吗 |
[23:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:25] | Why do you give a shit? | 你干嘛这么关心 |
[23:48] | Don’t you turn your back on me. | 你不能拒绝我 |
[23:50] | I’m a citizen of this country. | 我是这个国家的国民 |
[23:53] | My partner works for this city. | 我的伴侣为这座城市工作 |
[23:55] | But because we’re not married, | 但是因为我们没有结婚 |
[23:57] | Which the law doesn’t even allow, I might add, | 顺便说一句 是因为法律不允许 |
[23:59] | I am not allowed to share in his insurance benefits, | 我不能成为他的保险受益人 |
[24:02] | Which means for me, it’s stand in line | 这就意味着我要么去免费诊所 |
[24:04] | At the free clinic or suffer. | 要么就要忍受病痛 |
[24:06] | That’s not only unfair and unchristian… | 这非常不公平 非常不人道 |
[24:09] | – Holy shit. – It’s flat out un-American. | -天呐 -这是反美国精神的 |
[24:11] | – Frank? – You know him? | -弗兰克 -你认识他 |
[24:13] | Where are my equal rights? | 我的平等权利呢 |
[24:15] | You could say that. He’s my dad. | 可以这么说 他是我父亲 |
[24:19] | I–wow, that speech. | 这个演讲 |
[24:23] | Your father–I’m so sorry. I am so sorry. | 你父亲 我很抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:26] | Oh, my god, I wish I could turn back time. | 天呢 我真希望时光可以倒转 |
[24:29] | Turn back time? Why? | 时光倒转 为什么 |
[24:30] | Some of the office bitches may have narc-ed on you | 有个办公室的贱人针对你 |
[24:32] | About the porn at your desk and the personal phone calls. | 比如你办公桌上的黄色照片 还有私人电话 |
[24:34] | And by office bitches, I might mean myself. | 我说办公室贱人 其实就是我 |
[24:37] | Porn at my desk? | 办公桌上的黄色照片 |
[24:42] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[24:43] | Fiona. Hi. | 菲奥娜 你好 |
[24:44] | So mr. Pratt is asking for a word with you. | 普拉特先生要和你谈话 |
[24:47] | – Let me guess. He’s the boss? – No, no. | -让我来猜猜 他是老板 -不 不 |
[24:49] | He’s one of the cousins. | 他是其中一个堂兄弟 |
[24:50] | Not the big boss, but he is a supervisor, yes. | 不是大老板 但确实是领导 |
[24:53] | Really, very sorry. | 真心的 抱歉 |
[24:58] | Yes? | 请进 |
[25:01] | Hi. Fiona Gallagher. | 你好 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[25:03] | The temp? | 临时工 |
[25:05] | Oh, Fiona, yeah. | 菲奥娜 |
[25:07] | Um, go ahead and have a seat. | 进来坐 |
[25:11] | Go ahead, sorry. | 你先 抱歉 |
[25:15] | So I’ve had some complaints about your language, | 我收到了关于你的用语的投诉 |
[25:19] | A few personal calls on company time– | 在上班时间打私人电话 |
[25:20] | I have five kids. | 我有五个孩子 |
[25:21] | They’re my siblings, but I raise them. | 他们是我的兄弟姐妹 但我抚养他们 |
[25:23] | And one of them skipped school. | 有一个翘课了 |
[25:24] | So I’m sorry about the personal calls, | 关于这些私人电话我很抱歉 |
[25:26] | But it was really only a couple minutes. | 但真的只有几分钟 |
[25:28] | And I’m happy to clock out early and work late. | 我可以早打卡 晚下班 |
[25:29] | Oh, no. You don’t have to do that. | 不 你不用这么做 |
[25:31] | There were some photos. | 至于照片 |
[25:33] | Yeah, the porn at my desk? | 我桌子上的黄色照片 |
[25:34] | It wasn’t really porn. | 那其实不是黄色照片 |
[25:36] | It was pictures of penises, | 只是阴茎的照片 |
[25:37] | But it was from a circumcision website. | 但那是包皮手术网站上的 |
[25:39] | See, friends of mine are trying for a baby. | 我的一个朋友想要孩子 |
[25:41] | And I had said a thing about how they should | 我就告诉他们 |
[25:42] | circumcise the baby so that girls will be more likely | 应该给孩子割包皮 这样姑娘们 |
[25:45] | to want to– uh, with their mouths. | 就更想用嘴帮他们 |
[25:49] | Not on the baby, of course. | 当然不是给婴儿 |
[25:50] | I mean once he’s a grown-up. | 我是说 等他们长大了 |
[25:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:55] | Am I fired? | 我被解雇了吗 |
[25:57] | No, you’re– sorry. | 不 你 抱歉 |
[26:00] | My silence here is not so much about disapproval | 我的沉默不是表达反对 |
[26:02] | As it is trying to find a way | 更像是努力想参与进 |
[26:04] | to participate in this conversation | 你我的对话之中 |
[26:05] | That won’t leave me vulnerable to a lawsuit, | 而不会让我惹上官司 |
[26:08] | ’cause I would like to say that I am a little shocked | 因为我必须说 割包皮的重要性 |
[26:11] | to learn that, um, circumcision, or a lack thereof, | 让我有点震惊 或者说没有割 |
[26:15] | would affect a woman’s willingness to– | 居然会影响到女性 |
[26:20] | I can’t say that. | 我不能说了 |
[26:21] | I can’t say anything, really. | 其实我什么都不能说 |
[26:24] | I’ve said too much already. | 我已经说的够多了 |
[26:26] | I’m so sorry. Please don’t sue me. | 很抱歉 不要告我 |
[26:28] | I’m so sorry. Please don’t fire me. | 抱歉 请不要解雇我 |
[26:29] | Deal. But, hey, I’m putting my foot down. | 成交 但是我要说明了 |
[26:31] | No more naked body parts at your desk for any reason. | 以后不管什么原因 你的办公桌上都不能有暴露的照片了 |
[26:35] | Shit. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[26:35] | And watch your language, like you’re in church. | 注意你的语言 就好像在教堂一样 |
[26:38] | – Got it. – And also, | -明白 -还有 |
[26:39] | You’re doing a great job. | 你的工作做的很好 |
[26:42] | I’m what? | 什么 |
[26:43] | I got a call from one of our sales reps. | 我接到我们销售代表的电话 |
[26:44] | You apparently convinced a high-volume customer | 你很明显说服了一个 |
[26:46] | that we thought we’d lost to re-up. | 我们本来会失去的大客户 |
[26:48] | Something about a delivery man? | 关于什么送货员的 |
[26:51] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[26:53] | Well, anyway, great work. And keep it up. | 不管怎么说 干得不错 继续加油 |
[26:59] | Do me a favor. Don’t go out there smiling. | 帮我个忙 出门别笑 |
[27:02] | You’ll help me maintain that reputation as a hard-ass. | 你要帮我维持我铁面老板的形象 |
[27:05] | You have a reputation as a hard-ass? | 你有铁面老板的形象 |
[27:07] | No. | 没有 |
[27:09] | I really want one, though. | 但我很希望可以有 |
[27:11] | Hey. Mm-mm. | 别笑 |
[27:29] | – What’s this? – Payday. | -这是什么 -工资 |
[27:31] | Oh, sweet! | 真好 |
[27:34] | It’s $218. | 218块钱 |
[27:37] | I worked 40 hours at $10 an hour. | 10块钱一小时我干了40个小时 |
[27:39] | That’s $400. | 那应该是400块 |
[27:41] | Yeah, minus taxes. | 是 减掉税 |
[27:43] | Oh, and minus the free refills | 还要减掉那些免费续杯 |
[27:44] | You’ve been giving your little boyfriend over there. | 你一直给你那个男朋友免费续杯 |
[27:46] | My what? No, that’s my– I barely know him. | 我什么 不 那是我 我和他不熟 |
[27:49] | He’s here when you’re here and he’s not when you’re not. | 你在他就在 你不在他也不在 |
[27:51] | And you give him free refills. | 而且你还给他免费续杯 |
[27:53] | You think I don’t see? I see. | 你以为我没看见吗 我都看见了 |
[28:02] | Phillip? | 菲利普 |
[28:04] | Scott Walker, M.I.T. Alumni rep. | 斯科特·沃克 麻省理工校友代表 |
[28:06] | We had an appointment at 3:30. It’s nearly 4:00. | 我们约的三点半见面 现在已经快四点了 |
[28:08] | Right, yeah. Look, I’m sorry you came and waited, | 是的 抱歉让你来还等了半天 |
[28:10] | But I’m not interested. | 但我没兴趣 |
[28:12] | You’re not interested in M.I.T.? | 你对麻省理工没兴趣 |
[28:14] | – No. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -没有 -这太遗憾了 |
[28:16] | I was really curious to interview the kid | 我很有兴趣来访问一个平均绩点 |
[28:18] | with the 4.6 G.P.A. Who so blatantly | 4.6 还公然抄袭 |
[28:20] | Plagiarized his application essay. | 申请信的孩子 |
[28:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. I didn’t plagiarize anything. | 等等 等等 我没有抄袭任何东西 |
[28:34] | She plagiarized Nelson Mandela. Jesus. | 她抄袭了纳尔逊·曼德拉 天呐 |
[28:37] | She? | 她 |
[28:38] | Yeah, my girlfriend wrote this application. | 是的 我女朋友写的这封申请信 |
[28:41] | I’m guessing she googled “Good speeches” And | 我猜她去谷歌搜索了”好的演讲” |
[28:43] | Picked one that sounded smartest to her. | 然后选了一个她听上去顺耳的 |
[28:45] | I’m surprised she didn’t go with “I have a dream.” | 我很惊讶她居然没有选”我有一个梦想” |
[28:48] | Well, you sure you don’t want to do the interview? | 你确定不想接受面试吗 |
[28:50] | – I’m already here. – No, thanks. | -我来都来了 -不了 谢谢 |
[28:51] | – I hate Boston. Red sox suck. – Okay. | -我讨厌波士顿 红袜队太糟糕了 -好吧 |
[28:55] | It’s unlikely you could have gotten in anyway. | 反正你也不可能被录取 |
[28:57] | What is that, reverse psychology? | 这是什么 激将法吗 |
[29:00] | Let me guess, you minored in psych, | 让我猜猜 你辅修了心理学 |
[29:02] | Thinking it would give you a leg up in business negotiations. | 觉得这可能会对你的商务谈判有帮助 |
[29:06] | You may have a 4.6, but you also required | 你也许得到了4.6分 但你因为旷课 |
[29:08] | A three semester senior year due to truancy. | 上了三个学期的高三 |
[29:11] | And competition is pretty intense if you require | 而且如果你想要全额奖学金 |
[29:13] | A full scholarship, which I’m guessing that you do. | 竞争会非常激烈 我猜你肯定会申请全奖 |
[29:16] | Wow, why don’t you just go ahead | 你干脆直接叫我白人垃圾得了 |
[29:17] | and call me white trash while you’re at it? | 反正你也就是这个意思 |
[29:18] | Competition’s tougher at this level, that’s all. | 这个层面的竞争很激烈 我只是这个意思 |
[29:20] | At this level. Jesus. Give me a fucking pen. | 这个层面 我的天呐 给我支笔 |
[29:24] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[29:27] | Frank. Frank, why? | 弗兰克 弗兰克 为什么 |
[29:30] | Why would you? Why? | 你为什么这样 为什么 |
[29:35] | My coworkers teased me so much | 我的同事们狠狠的取笑了我 |
[29:37] | I had to pretend that I was sick. | 我不得不装病请假回家 |
[29:39] | Then my mother called. | 接着我妈妈打电话来问我 |
[29:41] | She almost had a cardiac episode she was so upset. | 她气得心脏病都犯了 |
[29:43] | I only convinced her last year that I’m not gay. | 我花了几年的时间去说服她 |
[29:46] | It took me years, Frank, years. | 去年她才终于相信我不是同性恋 |
[29:49] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[29:50] | Why, Frank, why? | 为什么 弗兰克 为什么 |
[29:53] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[29:55] | You told the world we’re gay! | 你为什么要昭告天下我俩是同性恋 |
[29:58] | It’s all over twitter. | 现在微博上 脸书上 |
[30:00] | It’s all over Facebook. | 到处都是这件事情 |
[30:01] | It was on the 12:00 news. | 连《新闻30分》都报道了这件事情 |
[30:04] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | You’re famous for being gay, Frank. | 你现在是同志界的大红人了 弗兰克 |
[30:10] | Are you gay? Are you, really? | 你是同性恋吗 你真的是吗 |
[30:15] | I am whatever I need to be at the time I need to be it. | 我可弯可直 可攻可受 |
[30:21] | Christ, write that down. | 哇 这句话好精彩 赶紧记下来 |
[30:23] | Mom. | 妈 |
[30:26] | Yes, mom, I’m talking to him. | 是的 我正和他说呢 |
[30:28] | No, mom, I am not–mom. | 不 妈 我不是 |
[30:34] | Mom. Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[30:36] | Mom. Mom. | 妈 妈 |
[30:39] | Dude, I’m telling you, this is my car. | 真的 不骗你 这就是我的车 |
[30:41] | – It has a kid’s seat in it. – I don’t give a shit. | -怎么还有个儿童椅呢 -别管那个了 |
[30:43] | Look at that chip right there, man. | 看看这道划痕 |
[30:44] | That diamond-shaped scratch, I did that the night | 这道钻石型的划痕是那晚我划的 |
[30:46] | we had too many jaeger bombs. Remember? | 我们那天喝高了 记得吗 |
[30:48] | Hell, I still got the keys, man. | 车钥匙还在我这儿呢 |
[30:52] | I found my stolen car, bitch. | 我居然把被盗的车子找回来了 |
[30:53] | Well, what are you waiting for? Call the cops. | 你还等什么呢 快报警啊 |
[30:55] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 最好别报警 |
[30:57] | Sorry. Passing by, couldn’t help but overhear. | 抱歉 不小心听到了你们的对话 |
[30:59] | I’d just take it home. | 如果是我的话就直接开回家了 |
[31:00] | Cops keep it in evidence for, like, a year. | 否则警方会把车子扣押一年作为证据 |
[31:02] | You’re right. | 有道理 |
[31:03] | He’s right, man. Plus, insurance already covered it, | 他说得对 而且保险公司已经赔付了 |
[31:06] | so this is, like, found money, bitch. | 我们今天碰上这车相当于捡到宝了 |
[31:17] | Why is that man driving your car? | 为什么那人把你的车开走了 |
[31:19] | – Because it’s stolen. – You let him steal it? | -因为是偷的 -你让他们偷的吗 |
[31:21] | No, Beto. I stole it, | 不 这车是我偷来的 |
[31:23] | Back when life was fun and the world had meaning. | 那会儿我的世界还不像现在这个样子 |
[31:26] | You gonna punish me for it? | 怎么 你准备惩罚我妈 |
[31:28] | You want to break another finger? | 你又打算掰断我的一根手指吗 |
[31:29] | How about a toe? | 这回换脚趾怎么样 |
[31:30] | Maybe cut off a couple earlobes? | 要不把我耳垂给剪了 |
[31:31] | Stick a fork in my eye? | 或者用叉子插我眼睛 |
[31:48] | Saw you on the news, Frank. | 看到你上电视啦 弗兰克 |
[31:49] | About time you came out. | 出柜出得真精彩呀 |
[31:51] | Have your fun. Just pour me a goddamn drink. | 随你们怎么说 快给我倒杯酒 |
[31:53] | Don’t do it, Kate. | 别理他 凯特 |
[31:54] | We don’t need his aids germs in here. | 当心他把艾滋病带到酒吧里来 |
[31:56] | Screw you, tommy. | 去死吧你 汤米 |
[31:57] | – You wish. – Are you really gay now, Frank? | -你管我 -你真的变同性恋了吗 |
[31:59] | What is gay, Kermit? | 怎么定义同性恋呢 克米特 |
[32:02] | Gay is a state of mind. It is a mood. | 同性恋只是一种取向 一种情绪而已 |
[32:03] | Gay is when you part the ass cheeks of another man | 基佬就是你菊花大开的等着 |
[32:05] | and use your dick as a divining rod. | 另一个男人戳你 |
[32:07] | Well, by that definition, no, then I’m not gay. | 根据这种定义 我绝对不是基佬 |
[32:09] | Then what are you doing going on the news, | 你不是基佬你跑电视上 |
[32:11] | talking about gay rights? | 大谈基佬人权干嘛 |
[32:13] | I was trying to get insurance coverage. | 我当时只不过是想骗保而已 |
[32:15] | Hey, Frank, how do you fit three homos on a barstool? | 弗兰克 怎么让三个基佬坐在一张高脚凳上 |
[32:17] | You turn it upside down! | 把凳子倒过来放就行了 |
[32:20] | Kate, I leave it to you to rise above this homophobic rhetoric | 凯特 我不怪你挑起来这场恐同言论 |
[32:24] | and offer me recompense in the form of whiskey. | 作为补偿就给我来杯威士忌吧 |
[32:27] | It’s only homophobia when they’re afraid of you. | 恐同指的是害怕同性恋 |
[32:29] | I’m pretty sure they just don’t like you. | 他们明显不怕你 只是讨厌你 |
[32:30] | Come on, just give me a drink anyway– | 别说废话了 给我酒就是了 |
[32:32] | You maxed out your tab, Frank. | 想都别想 弗兰克 |
[32:33] | What does one gay say to another one going on vacation? | 一个基佬要去度假 另一个基佬会对他说什么 |
[32:37] | “Can I help you pack your shit?” | 要我帮你收拾一下后庭吗 |
[32:40] | Kermit, that joke is so hackneyed, | 克米特 这笑话太过分了 |
[32:42] | you owe me a drink. | 你得请我喝一杯 |
[32:43] | What’s the difference between a refrigerator and a fag? | 电冰箱和基佬之间有什么区别呢 |
[32:45] | The fridge doesn’t fart when you pull the meat out! | 从冰箱里面取肉出来的时候冰箱不会放屁 |
[33:10] | Your insipid essay question asks me to tell you | 你们的无聊作文让我用250字写出 |
[33:12] | in 250 words about my most significant challenge in life. | 我人生中最重要的挑战是什么 |
[33:16] | Honestly, it’s hard to pick one. | 说实话 这很难抉择 |
[33:18] | My guess is that you want to hear about | 我猜你们是想听我谈谈 |
[33:19] | my alcoholic father and my runaway mom or maybe about– | 我那酗酒的父亲和抛家弃子的母亲或者… |
[33:22] | You would eat that shit up. | 你会学会释怀 |
[33:24] | But those aren’t my greatest challenges in life. | 这些都不是我人生中的最大挑战 |
[33:29] | An education system that pretends to be a meritocracy– | 在现在这种虚伪的精英教育体制下… |
[33:47] | What would you want to study at M.I.T.? | 来麻省以后想念什么专业 |
[33:49] | Provided you could get past my well-meaning oblivion | 假如你能够通过我的面试 |
[33:52] | and the proximity of the red sox. | 并且愿意离红袜队近一点的话 |
[33:57] | Robotics. | 机器人学 |
[33:59] | But none of that undergrad filler bullshit. | 不过你们别用本科生的那套东西来唬我 |
[34:02] | No 200-seat lectures taught by T.A.S. | 我不会去听助教教的垃圾公选课 |
[34:05] | I just want the shit out in front of me. | 把那堆玩意儿直接给我就行 |
[34:07] | The shit? | 那堆玩意儿 |
[34:08] | Yeah, the tools, you know, the toys, | 没错 那些工具 那些玩具 |
[34:10] | The stuff I can’t get access to in my ghetto high school. | 我那贫民中学没有的那些器材 |
[34:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:15] | Because I’d like to hang out with c-3po in my lifetime. | 我希望有生之年能见到C-3po的诞生 |
[34:18] | And at the rate you’re going, that shit’s not gonna happen. | 不过照你们现在这个速度是没戏了 |
[34:21] | I’m not following. | 我没听明白 |
[34:22] | You don’t want to go to classes, | 你是说你不想去上课 |
[34:24] | you just want to play in a lab? | 你只想呆在实验室里 |
[34:25] | I don’t want to sit in a lecture that teaches me | 我不想坐在教室里听别人教我算法 |
[34:28] | how to modify algorithms instead of think for myself. | 我需要时间来自己思考 |
[34:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[34:44] | Okay, the people working the weaving machines in the 17th century, | 当17世纪的人类还用纺织机的时候 |
[34:49] | They didn’t see the steam engine coming. | 没有人能预想到日后蒸汽机的出现 |
[34:51] | One invention: Industrial revolution. | 一个机器就引发了工业革命 |
[34:56] | I mean, encyclopedia britannica didn’t see wikipedia coming. | 大英百科也没有预见到日后的维基百科 |
[34:59] | Great things don’t happen in tiny little increments. | 伟大的事情不是一点一点积累而产生的 |
[35:05] | You know, they happen when | 它们的出现源自于一个完全超凡的 |
[35:06] | someone thinks completely differently. | 思维和想法的诞生 |
[35:09] | And all you geniuses, you just– | 可你们这些天才们 |
[35:12] | You’re just modifying algorithms. | 却被困在那些无聊的算法里 |
[35:20] | C-3po C-3po, huh? | |
[35:25] | That dude’s a badass. | 那玩意儿真是不得了 |
[35:27] | You know, he’s fluent in over 6 million forms of communication. | 他能流畅运用超过六百万种交流模式 |
[35:36] | Give me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[35:37] | What the fuck? What the fuck? | 他妈的搞什么鬼 |
[35:38] | Give me your money. | 把钱交出来 |
[35:40] | Is that a toy gun? | 你手上拿的那是玩具枪吗 |
[35:42] | Aah! Fuck! | 操 我去 |
[35:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[35:58] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[36:00] | Fuck you! | 操他妈全世界 |
[36:08] | Get in. We drink. | 上车 我带你去喝一杯 |
[36:10] | Fuck–oh, god damn it! | 操 要死啊 |
[36:19] | Hey, faggot. | 基佬你好呀 |
[36:22] | I am not a faggot. | 我不是基佬 |
[36:24] | And I could sue you for the use of the word. | 你要是再这么叫我我就去告你 |
[36:28] | Whoa, nellie. I’m on your side. | 亲爱的别生气呀 我跟你是一边儿的 |
[36:31] | Come on in. Let us buy you a drink. | 快进来 我们请你喝一杯 |
[36:34] | Come on. I’m not gonna bite– | 快来呀 我又不会咬你 |
[36:36] | unless you ask me to. | 不过你要是想的话我也愿意哦 |
[36:54] | – What’s with him? – No idea. | -他怎么了 -不知道 |
[36:57] | He’s been weird all day. | 他今天一天都怪怪的 |
[37:07] | You, um–you plagiarized nelson mandela. | 你抄袭了尼尔森·曼德拉的讲稿 |
[37:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:13] | The M.I.T. Application essay. | 那篇麻省理工的申请书 |
[37:15] | Oh, you think I should have wrote it myself? | 难不成你还想让我自己写么 |
[37:17] | No. I think you shouldn’t have | 你不该背着我 |
[37:20] | applied to colleges for me without asking me. | 帮我申请学校 |
[37:22] | I did ask you. | 我问过你 |
[37:24] | I asked you, like, 100 times to get the applications in, | 我催了你几百遍 让你把申请书填好 |
[37:27] | and you ignored me. | 但是你全当没听见 |
[37:28] | For a reason. | 我自有原因 |
[37:28] | What reason, that you’re an idiot? | 什么原因 因为你脑子有病吗 |
[37:30] | That you want to waste your life laying around | 因为你打算这辈子 |
[37:31] | in this shit-hole neighborhood forever? | 把生命都浪费在这个贫民窟里吗 |
[37:33] | You have any idea how much stuff | 你知道我为了付你那些申请费 |
[37:35] | I had to steal and sell to pay those application fees? | 去偷着倒卖了多少东西吗 |
[37:39] | It was a huge pain in the ass, | 你知道我有多苦吗 |
[37:41] | and I did it for you. | 我这么做还不是为了你 |
[37:42] | So you could be a little bit nicer about it. | 所以你最好心存感激 |
[37:44] | You know, you might even want to say thank you. | 或是对我说声谢谢 |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:52] | Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[37:58] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[38:02] | May I transfer you to sales? | 我可以把您转去销售部吗 |
[38:05] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:05] | And you have a worldwide day. | 祝您今天愉快 |
[38:08] | Hey, Fiona. You okay? | 菲奥娜 你还好吗 |
[38:13] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 挺好的 |
[38:14] | Mike’s not such a bad guy once you get to know him. | 如果你和麦克熟了的话 他人还挺好的 |
[38:17] | Maria got an infection in the hospital. | 玛利亚在医院 伤口感染了 |
[38:19] | She’s gonna be out for at least a couple more weeks. | 还得多请几周病假 |
[38:21] | I-I was thinking of requesting you, if you’re available. | 如果可以的话 我想请你继续代替她一段时间 |
[38:24] | Easier than training a new girl every day. | 好过去训练别的新人 |
[38:27] | That’d be great. | 当然可以 |
[38:29] | Only thing is, Mr. Pratt senior | 但是普拉特先生 |
[38:31] | Uncle Matt, we call him, he’s kind of conservative. | 我们管他叫麦特叔叔 他这人有点保守 |
[38:34] | He’s a deacon at first baptist. | 他是第一浸信会的执事 |
[38:36] | I’m sure that outfit would have been great | 你这身打扮在你上一个公司 |
[38:38] | at your last office, but– | 肯定没问题 但是.. |
[38:41] | Shit, really? Shit. | 靠 真的吗 |
[38:42] | Oh, fuck–mm. Sorry. | 我操 对不起 |
[38:45] | It’s okay. Just button up a little bit | 没关系 领口别开太低 |
[38:47] | and it’ll all be all right. | 就没事了 |
[38:51] | Please tell your father I’m a big fan. | 请转告令尊我是他的大粉丝 |
[38:58] | – It’s truth, you see? – What’s truth? | -这是事实 你不明白吗 -什么事实 |
[38:59] | That you are no good for Fiona. | 事实就是你配不上菲奥娜 |
[39:00] | What the hell do you know? | 你他妈知道什么 |
[39:02] | I know you are not meant for this life. | 我知道你不该过这样的生活 |
[39:06] | You are a rich boy, born with a silver spoon, eh? | 你是个含着金汤匙出生的富家子弟对吧 |
[39:09] | It’s okay not to be ashamed. | 没关系 不用不好意思 |
[39:12] | I am from the favela. Okay? | 我是在贫民窟长大的 知道吗 |
[39:14] | And now I have silver spoon. You can go that way. | 现在我有钱了 由贫到富容易 |
[39:17] | But the other way? | 但是由富到贫 |
[39:21] | That way is just misery. | 那简直就是噩梦 |
[39:22] | Bitter. Resent. | 那种苦和怨 |
[39:27] | It’s better you should go now, before Fiona and | 你最好现在离开他们 |
[39:30] | the kids get more, uh, what’s the– | 在菲奥娜和孩子与你的…怎么说来着 |
[39:32] | – Attached. – Attached, yes. | -羁绊 -对 羁绊更深之前 |
[39:35] | Or before you and Fiona make a baby together. | 或在你俩生米煮成熟饭之前 |
[39:39] | ’cause after a baby, | 因为一旦有了孩子 |
[39:41] | Then it’s misery, bitter, resent forever. | 那就永远无法脱离这种痛苦了 |
[39:46] | Men, we need space to think. | 男人 需要思考的空间 |
[39:53] | So walk, think. | 所以去走走吧 好好想想 |
[39:58] | This time, I will not follow you. | 这次我不跟着你了 |
[40:05] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们儿 |
[40:09] | Hey, but if you break any laws, | 但如果你干什么违法的事 |
[40:11] | I will chop off both your hands, eh? | 我会把你双手都砍下来 |
[40:12] | I got it. | 知道饿了 |
[40:17] | You use that Mandela speech in all the applications? | 所以的申请书你都用的曼德拉的演讲稿 |
[40:21] | No, mixed it up a little bit. | 不 还掺了点其它的 |
[40:24] | Couple of dead presidents and some guy called “Gandy.” | 几个挂掉的总统 还有个叫做甘底的 |
[40:28] | Gandhi? | 甘地吧 |
[40:30] | I don’t get why you’d want me to go to M.I.T. | 我不明白你为什么想让我去麻省理工 |
[40:34] | You know, Boston’s pretty far away. | 波士顿离得那么远 |
[40:39] | I thought maybe you’d take me with you, but– | 我想你也许会带我一起 但是 |
[40:46] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[40:48] | No one’s ever been as good to me as you have. | 从来没人比你对我更好 |
[40:53] | You’re better than this neighborhood. | 你比这里所有的人都好 |
[40:55] | You’re better than anyone I’ve ever met. | 比所有我认识的人都好 |
[40:57] | And you deserve to get out– | 你应该离开这里 |
[41:02] | Even if you don’t take me with you, | 即使你不带上我 |
[41:04] | Which I never really thought you would anyway. | 我也从没奢望你会带上我 |
[41:20] | So is it true? | 所以是真的了 |
[41:22] | You’re getting married? | 你要结婚了 |
[41:25] | So who is it? Is it Angie Zahgo | 和谁 是那个安吉·扎戈吗 |
[41:28] | Or some other piece of trash you screw so you can pretend | 或是其它被你上的烂货 |
[41:30] | I don’t matter to you? | 所以你好假装我对你不重要 |
[41:38] | Hey, what the fuck, Gallagher? | 操 加拉格你干嘛 |
[41:40] | Oh, he speaks! | 你终于肯说话了 |
[41:48] | So that’s it. We’re over. | 所以就这样了是吧 结束了 |
[41:51] | Your dad beats the shit out of us, | 你老爸把咱俩狠揍一顿 |
[41:52] | and you’re just gonna get married, no conversation? | 然后你就跑去结婚 也不跟我谈谈 |
[41:55] | Nothing? | 什么都没有 |
[42:01] | Get the fuck off me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[42:03] | Oh, you want to fag bash? | 怎么 想打我是吗 |
[42:05] | That make you feel like a man? | 这样会让你感觉男人一点 |
[42:07] | Come on. Go ahead! Do it! | 来啊 打我啊 |
[42:13] | Fuck. | 操 |
[42:19] | You love me, and you’re gay. | 你是同性恋 而且你爱我 |
[42:25] | Just admit it, just this once. | 承认吧 就这一次 |
[42:30] | Just fucking admit it. | 就他妈承认了吧 |
[42:38] | You feel better now? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[42:41] | You feel like a man? | 觉得自己很男人了吗 |
[42:51] | I feel better now. | 感觉好多了 |
[42:57] | Oh, just the man I was hoping to run into. | 我正想要见你呢 |
[42:59] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再见你了 |
[43:04] | I’m with Mandy now. | 我现在和曼迪在一起了 |
[43:06] | Sorry, I, uh… | 对不起 我 |
[43:09] | I shouldn’t have started up with you again. | 我不该和你重新开始的 |
[43:11] | You’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[43:15] | She’s good for me, and you’re not. | 我该和她在一起 不是你 |
[43:19] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[43:22] | Yeah, that’s all. | 算了 就这样 |
[43:30] | What about boys? | 那男孩子呢 |
[43:33] | What about them? | 怎么了 |
[43:34] | – Well, do you like any? – None that like me. | -有你喜欢的吗 -没人喜欢我 |
[43:38] | I’m not pretty like Fiona. | 我不像菲奥娜那么漂亮 |
[43:39] | My teeth are messed up, and my chest is flat. | 我牙齿不齐 也没有胸器 |
[43:42] | You know, they have special bras for that. | 有专门增大胸器的胸罩 |
[43:47] | Hey, Karen. | 你好 凯伦 |
[43:54] | Um, is there anything to eat? | 有东西可以吃吗 |
[44:00] | Mom? | 妈 |
[44:04] | Jesus. What-fucking-ever! | 真他妈操蛋 |
[44:17] | What did she do that’s so bad that you won’t talk to her? | 她做了什么 让你都不肯和她说话 |
[44:26] | She wrote the Wongs and told them to take Hymie away. | 她写信给王家人 让他们把哈米带走 |
[44:31] | She told them I was crazy and | 她告诉他们我是疯的 |
[44:35] | that I had obsessive-compulsive disorder | 说我有强迫性精神障碍 |
[44:38] | and that I was bad for the baby. | 会对宝宝有不良影响 |
[44:44] | I do have obsessive-compulsive disorder, | 我是有强迫性精神障碍 |
[44:47] | But I-I’ve been working really hard to treat it. | 但我有很努力地治疗它 |
[44:51] | And my meds have been really working. | 而且目前为止真的很成功 |
[44:53] | And I am a little crazy, | 我是偶尔疯疯癫癫的 |
[44:55] | but I’m not bad for that baby. | 但我不会对宝宝有坏影响 |
[44:58] | That part’s just not true. | 那不是真的 |
[45:01] | Sheila? | 希拉 |
[45:03] | Yeah, honey? | 怎么 亲爱的 |
[45:07] | I’ve seen crazy, and I’ve seen bad for kids. | 我见过真疯和会把孩子带坏的人 |
[45:10] | You aren’t either of those things. | 而你两个都不是 |
[45:12] | You’re super nice. | 你超级好的 |
[45:15] | I’ve made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯过很多错误 |
[45:20] | Then say you’re sorry. | 道歉就好了 |
[45:22] | Because if Monica came back, said she was sorry, | 如果莫妮卡回来 跟我道歉 |
[45:25] | And stayed… I’d forgive her. | 并且留下来 我就会原谅她 |
[45:31] | I would forgive her for everything, | 原谅她所做过的一切 |
[45:33] | Because she’s my mom. | 因为她是我妈妈 |
[45:39] | I’m so… | 我.. |
[45:43] | sorry your mom left you. | 真遗憾你妈妈离开了你 |
[45:45] | But you–you know it’s not your fault, right? | 但你要知道 这不是你的错 |
[45:51] | Do you know that? It’s not your fault. | 知道吗 不是你的错 |
[46:09] | – Who’s this? – Hey, Mandy. | -谁 -喂 曼迪 |
[46:11] | It’s Karen Jackson. I just wanted to call | 我是凯伦·杰克逊 我打来 |
[46:13] | and say thank you for applying to colleges for Lip. | 是想谢谢你帮利普申请大学 |
[46:15] | – What? – My mom kind of sucks | -什么 -我妈最近很差劲 |
[46:17] | These days, so it’ll be awesome to have somewhere new to go. | 所以我正想去别的地方 |
[46:20] | And all I have to do is poke one hole in a condom, | 我只要在避孕套上戳个洞 |
[46:23] | And he’ll do whatever I say forever. | 他就会对我言听计从了 |
[46:26] | I mean, we learned that from last time. | 上次不就是这样吗 |
[46:29] | Fuck you. | 操你 |
[46:30] | Oh, you mean, like, all three of us? | 怎么 你想来3P吗 |
[46:32] | Yeah, I could be down for that. | 我没意见啊 |
[46:34] | Do you want me to ask Lip next time we do it? | 下次我和利普做的时候 我帮你问问他吧 |
[46:42] | *Aren’t you the one who tried to hurt me* | *你就是那个用分手* |
[46:44] | *When you said good-bye?* | *来伤害我的家伙* |
[46:46] | *Did you think I’d crumble?* | *难道是我搞砸了* |
[46:47] | *Did you think I’d lay down and die?* | *你以为我会坐以待毙* |
[46:50] | *Oh, no, not I * | *不 我不会这样* |
[46:52] | *I will survive,* | *我会好好活下去* |
[46:54] | *Oh, as long as I know how to love* | *只要我知道如何去爱* |
[46:57] | *I know I’ll stay alive* | *我知道我会活下去* |
[46:59] | *I’ve got all my life to live * | *我的大好人生要好好享受* |
[47:00] | *I’ve got all my love to give* | *我有很多爱可以付出* |
[47:02] | *I will survive I will survive* | *我会活下去 我会活下去* |
[47:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[47:23] | What’s an adam’s apple matter if you can blow like that? | 你口技这么好 就算是个男人又怎样 |
[48:15] | You want a blowjob? | 你想来吹个箫吗 |
[48:17] | I’ll give you a blowjob for $10– | 口交一次10块钱 |
[48:20] | Or a rock. Do you have a rock? | 或者一点兴奋剂 你有兴奋剂吗 |
[48:21] | I give really good blowjobs. | 我的口技很棒的哦 |
[48:26] | are you sure you don’t want one? | 你确定你不想来爽一次吗 |
[48:32] | Do you know how many nerve endings are in the foreskin of a penis? | 你们知道阴茎包皮里有多少神经末梢吗 |
[48:35] | I don’t think there’s a single guy who wishes | 我觉得没有哪个男人会希望 |
[48:36] | he had more nerves down there. | 那地方有多更多的神经 |
[48:37] | Well, what if our son wants to be a transsexual? | 如果我们的儿子想变性呢 |
[48:39] | They will need that skin to make him a proper vagina. | 他们会需要那块皮肤 给他重塑一个阴道 |
[48:41] | Why is that even a question? | 为什么会担心有这样的问题啊 |
[48:43] | The gays brought the gift baskets, Kevin. | 那些同性恋们弄来好多礼品蓝 凯文 |
[48:45] | Look at all the gift baskets. | 你瞧这些礼品篮 |
[48:46] | I’m saying, it’s a possibility. | 我只是说有那种可能 |
[48:48] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[48:49] | Frank told the world he’s gay. | 弗兰克向世界宣告他是同性恋 |
[48:50] | And the gay world responded with chocolate and cheese. | 同志世界用巧克力和乳酪作为回馈 |
[48:53] | And good wine. | 以及美酒 |
[48:55] | Debs, school, why didn’t you go? | 小黛 你为什么没去上学 |
[48:59] | Sheila was depressed, like, bad depressed. | 希拉抑郁了 抑郁得很严重 |
[49:01] | – Monica depressed. -Code pink. | -莫妮卡那种抑郁 -粉色警报 |
[49:04] | I’m sorry you had to deal with that. | 我很抱歉你得面对这种事 |
[49:05] | – Is Frank really gay? – No. | -弗兰克真是同性恋吗 -当然不是 |
[49:08] | Carl, it’s a scam. It’s always some kind of scam. | 卡尔 那是骗局 向来都是各种骗局 |
[49:11] | This scam tastes awesome. | 这回的骗局骗来很多好吃的 |
[49:14] | Is this dinner? | 这就是晚饭了吗 |
[49:16] | Where’s Jimmy? | 吉米哪儿去了 |
[49:19] | Think he’s still wondering if there’s any more cheese? | 他或许还在想 有没有更多的乳酪 |
[49:22] | Try the moldy one. | 尝尝那个发霉的 |
[49:23] | – I like the one with the holes. – Hey, put that down. | -我喜欢那个带孔的 -快放下 |
[49:26] | Wipe your mouth afterwards. | 吃完以后擦擦嘴 |
[49:28] | What did Kevin say? | 凯文刚刚说什么 |
[49:45] | Come in. | 请进 |
[49:47] | Honey, hi. | 宝贝 你好啊 |
[49:49] | Mom, I am not in the mood right now. | 妈 我现在没那个心情 |
[49:52] | I’m sorry I was so crazy when you were little. | 我很抱歉你小时候我太疯癫了 |
[49:57] | I-I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get my meds balanced. | 我很抱歉我吃了那么久的药才好转 |
[50:03] | And I’m sorry that I missed so many of your school events | 我很抱歉我错过了你太多的学校活动 |
[50:07] | because I couldn’t leave the house. | 因为我不敢离开家 |
[50:10] | And I– | 而且我 |
[50:12] | I’m sorry that I-I took up with your husband, | 我很抱歉我和你的丈夫搞上了 |
[50:18] | Even if you didn’t want him. | 尽管你并不想要他 |
[50:19] | It’s just a–well, just a terrible thing for a mother to do. | 那也是 一个母亲不该做出那么下流的事 |
[50:26] | There– there are so many ways I wish I– | 我希望在太多方面 我能够 |
[50:31] | I could have been a better mother to you. | 我能做个更好的母亲 |
[50:37] | I- | 我 |
[50:40] | I hope you can forgive me, Karen. | 我希望你能原谅我 凯伦 |
[50:44] | I hope we can start over, | 我希望我们可以重新开始 |
[50:48] | because I– | 因为我 |
[50:57] | I love you so very much. | 我实在是太爱你了 |
[51:00] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[51:06] | I– | 我 |
[51:12] | Okay, I’m sorry, mom. It’s–it’s Lip. | 好了 妈 不好意思 是利普 |
[51:15] | He wants to meet at the park. | 他想约我去公园见面 |
[51:23] | Oh. Are you-are you seeing Lip again? | 你又和利普在一起了吗 |
[51:25] | I hope so. | 我希望是的 |
[51:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:41] | Fuck you too. Stupid bitch. | 操你妈的 蠢婊子 |
[51:54] | Christopher! | 克里斯多夫 |
[51:57] | Christopher! | 克里斯多夫 |
[51:59] | Go away, Frank. You’re drunk. | 走开 弗兰克 你喝醉了 |
[52:01] | You need a meeting. Go away. | 你需要去参加戒酒会 走远点 |
[52:03] | Christopher, why? | 克里斯多夫 为什么 |
[52:04] | It was so good between us. | 我们之前那么要好 |
[52:07] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 我很抱歉 弗兰克 |
[52:08] | Mom says this is how it has to be. | 妈妈说必须这样 |
[52:11] | No, Chris, wait. Wait, Chris! | 别 克里斯 等等 等等 克里斯 |
[52:24] | So you like emergency medicine, right? | 你喜欢急救医学 对吧 |
[52:26] | Hours suck. But, yeah, I love it. | 工作时间很崩溃 但我确实喜欢 |
[52:28] | And it’s a shorter track than surgery, right? | 但要比外科时间短 对吧 |
[52:29] | – Barely. – Incoming ambulance. | -几乎不会 -伤员将至 |
[52:31] | Serious head trauma, two minutes out. | 头部重伤 2分钟后送达 |
[52:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:37] | – How’s the money? – The money’s good. | -薪水怎么样 -薪水很不错 |
[52:39] | And the saving people’s lives is pretty great, too. | 救死扶伤的感觉也很不错 |
[52:42] | You mean, like, the adrenaline rush? | 你是说像肾上腺素勃发那样吗 |
[52:43] | What’s going on, man? | 你是怎么回事啊 老兄 |
[52:45] | You thinking about going back to school? | 你在考虑重回医学院吗 |
[52:51] | You know, thought I hated med school, but “U” Of m’s | 我一直以为我讨厌医学院 但你们现在 |
[52:53] | looking pretty damn great right now. | 看上去相当不错啊 |
[52:54] | Caucasian female hit and run victim. | 白人女性 车祸肇事逃逸的受害者 |
[52:55] | Cracked skull and a thready pulse. | 头骨碎裂 脉搏微弱 |
[52:56] | Ran two large bores of saline en route. | 在途中注射了两大袋的生理盐水 |
[53:20] | Bright. | 天亮了啊 |
[53:22] | Mr. Gallagher, when you’re ready to rise, | 加拉格先生 等你能站起来的时候 |
[53:24] | we’d like to buy you a meal and have a chat. | 我们想请你吃顿饭 好好谈谈 |
[53:33] | What’d you hit? | 你撞到什么了 |
[53:34] | Girl at school. | 学校里的一个女孩 |
[53:37] | Don’t forget to check for hair behind the grill. | 别忘了检查一下车头散热器里有没有卡住头发 |
[53:40] | Call Manny about the windshield. | 打电话给曼尼修一下挡风玻璃 |
[53:48] | We’ve looked into your records, Frank. | 我们查了你的档案记录 弗兰克 |
[53:50] | You’re an alcoholic, a derelict. | 你是个酒鬼 无业游民 |
[53:54] | Not the kind of man we usually want on our side. | 我们通常不会希望你这样的人处于我们这一方 |
[53:57] | But you, my friend, | 但是你 我的朋友 |
[53:58] | have stumbled ass over teakettle into the most | 稀里糊涂地撞进了 |
[54:01] | significant moment in the history of the gay rights movement. | 同性恋权利运动史上最重要的时刻 |
[54:05] | We both know that we’re not second-class citizens, | 我们都很清楚 我们不是二等公民 |
[54:08] | But there are a lot of people in this country | 但这个国家当中有很多人 |
[54:10] | who still need convincing. | 有待被说服 |
[54:11] | And you are the missing piece in our puzzle. | 而你正是我们缺少的人才 |
[54:15] | Blue-collar, working-class, irish-catholic. | 你是个蓝领 工人阶层 爱尔兰天主教徒 |
[54:18] | You have the ears of the people | 你最能说服那些 |
[54:21] | whose minds most need changing. | 思想保守 需要改变的人 |
[54:25] | You also have dog shit on your face and no place to live, | 你满脸污秽 无家可归 |
[54:27] | but we can fix that if you agree to work with us. | 只要你愿意跟我们合作 我们可以解决那些问题 |
[54:30] | You’ve got my attention, Mr.– | 你引起我的兴趣了 您尊姓大名是 |
[54:32] | Paige. Abraham Paige. | 佩奇 亚伯拉罕·佩奇 |
[54:34] | We’ll clean you up. We’ll house you. | 我们会把你清洗干净 给你地方住 |
[54:36] | We’ll coach you. | 我们会指导你 |
[54:38] | Do you remember “Joe the plumber”? | 你还记得水管工乔吗 |
[54:39] | Heard of him? He’s a personal hero of mine. | 何止是听说过 他简直是我的英雄 |
[54:42] | Well, you are gay Joe. | 你就是同性恋版的乔 |
[54:45] | – Frank the plumber? – No. | -水管工弗兰克 -不是 |
[54:49] | Frank, the father. | 是父亲弗兰克 |
[54:51] | Frank, the son. Frank, the neighbor. | 弗兰克 作为儿子 邻居 |
[54:54] | Frank, the face of the gay-rights movement. | 弗兰克 同性恋权利运动的代言人 |
[55:08] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[55:15] | Take it. | 爽吧 |
[55:15] | Take it. This shit. | 爽吧 好好爽吧 |
[55:18] | Take it, you little gimp. | 好好爽吧 你个小瘸子 |
[55:20] | Turn over. Mama’s gonna give you an exam. | 翻过去 老娘给你检查一下身体 |
[55:23] | Take it. | 爽吧 |
[55:24] | Take it. | 爽吧 |
[55:25] | Don’t you shit on my hand. You hear me? | 你不准把屎弄在我的手上 听见了吗 |
[55:27] | Take it. | 爽吧 |