时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For all of you who were so fucking busy, this is what happened last week on Shameless. | 献给那些太他妈忙的人 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:05] | Why is that man driving your car? | 为什么那人把你的车开走了 |
[00:07] | You let him steal it? | 你让他们偷的吗 |
[00:08] | No, Beto, I stole it, | 不 这车是我偷来的 |
[00:10] | back when life was fun and the world had meaning. | 那会儿我的世界还不像现在这个样子 |
[00:13] | My partner works for this city. | 我的伴侣为这座城市工作 |
[00:15] | Because we’re not married, | 但是因为我们没有结婚 |
[00:16] | I’m not allowed to share in his insurance benefits. | 我不能成为他的保险受益人 |
[00:19] | You told the world we’re gay. | 你为什么要昭告天下我俩是同性恋 |
[00:22] | You, my friend, have stumbled into | 你们 我的朋友 稀里糊涂地撞进了 |
[00:24] | the most significant moment | 同性恋权利运动史上 |
[00:26] | in the history of the gay rights movement. | 最重要的时刻 |
[00:28] | You also have dog shit on your face | 你满脸污秽 |
[00:29] | and no place to live, | 无家可归 |
[00:30] | but we can fix that, if you agree to work with us. | 只要你愿意跟我们合作 我们可以解决那些问题 |
[00:32] | And look at Mickey, marrying some whore he knocked up. | 看看米奇 要娶一个被他搞大肚子的妓女 |
[00:35] | So is it true? You’re getting married? | 所以是真的了 你要结婚了 |
[00:37] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[00:38] | And you’re gay. Just admit it. | 你是同性恋 承认吧 |
[00:40] | Just this once, admit it. | 就这一次 承认吧 |
[00:42] | – You’re the temp? – Yeah, hi. | -你是那个临时工 -是的 你好 |
[00:43] | Yes. Fiona gallagher. | 是的 我叫菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[00:45] | Some of the office bitches may have narced on you | 有个办公室的贱人针对你 |
[00:46] | about the porn at your desk and the personal phone calls. | 比如你办公桌上的黄色照片 还有私人电话 |
[00:49] | Well, Mr. Pratt is asking for a word with you. | 普拉特先生要和你谈话 |
[00:51] | – Am I fired? – No, you’re–you’re– | -我被解雇了吗 -不 你 |
[00:53] | No more naked body parts at your desk | 以后不管什么原因 你的办公桌上都不能有 |
[00:55] | for any reason. | 暴露的照片了 |
[00:56] | – Got it. – And also, | -明白 -还有 |
[00:58] | you’re doing a great job. | 你的工作做的很好 |
[00:59] | Just the man I was hoping to run into. | 我正想要见你呢 |
[01:00] | I can’t see you anymore. I’m with Mandy now. | 我不能再见你了 我现在和曼迪在一起了 |
[01:02] | – Who’s this? – It’s Karen Jackson. | -谁 -我是凯伦·杰克逊 |
[01:04] | – Fuck you. – Oh, you mean, like, | -操你 -怎么 你是说 |
[01:05] | all three of us? | 你想来3P吗 |
[01:07] | Do you want me to ask Lip next time we do it? | 下次我和利普做的时候 我帮你问问他吧 |
[01:10] | Okay, I’m sorry, mom. | 好了 妈 不好意思 |
[01:11] | It’s–it’s lip. He wants to meet at the park. | 是利普 他想约我去公园见面 |
[01:19] | What’d you hit? | 你撞到什么了 |
[01:20] | Girl at school. | 学校里的一个女孩 |
[02:44] | How many slaves you think George Washington had sex with? | 你说乔治·华盛顿上过几个奴隶 |
[02:46] | Carl, eat. Now. | 卡尔 吃饭 快点 |
[02:48] | More than Lincoln, less than Jefferson. | 比林肯多 比杰斐逊少 |
[02:50] | Ian, that bruise is looking better. | 伊恩 淤青看起来好多了 |
[02:52] | – Who beat you up again? – No one. | -你又被谁揍了 -没谁 |
[02:54] | It’s ROTC, practicing hand-to-hand. | 是后备军官训练队的搏斗练习 |
[02:56] | Marines still fight with their fists? | 海军陆战队还用拳头打架呢 |
[02:58] | In certain situations, yes. | 在某些情况下 是的 |
[02:59] | What’s the point of building nukes | 如果我们打架不用核武 |
[03:01] | – if we ain’t nuking anybody? – Gross National Product. | -那还造它干嘛 -提高GDP |
[03:03] | Can I use last night’s chicken bones to make soup? | 我能用昨晚剩的鸡骨头炖汤吗 |
[03:05] | As long as they’re not in the trash. | 还没被扔掉的话就用吧 |
[03:07] | Lip hears anything new about Karen? | 利普有凯伦的新消息吗 |
[03:09] | Still asleep. | 还没醒 |
[03:10] | Karen or Lip? | 凯伦还是利普 |
[03:12] | Both. | 都一样 |
[03:12] | Up and at ’em, yet again. Impressive. | 早起的上班族 真叫人刮目相看 |
[03:16] | Having a job does that to me. | 只要有工作 我就是这么正经 |
[03:18] | You good with Liam duty again today? | 今天继续照顾利亚姆没问题吧 |
[03:19] | Me and Liam are deeply bonded bros. | 我和利亚姆是铁哥们 |
[03:22] | Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[03:24] | Uh, yeah, cool. Can you walk with me? | 当然了 边走边说行吗 |
[03:28] | – Bye, see you later. – Bye. | -拜 回头见 -拜 |
[03:30] | – Bye! – Be good for jimmy. | -拜 -听吉米的话 |
[03:32] | – Hey, here. – Thanks. | -我来吧 -谢了 |
[03:35] | How ’bout I just give you the headline? | 我先给你个提示好了 |
[03:36] | Sure, newsboy. Headline away. | 好 说吧 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:42] | “Helping The World Be A Better Place.” | “让世界更美好” |
[03:44] | Yeah, how’s that? | 怎么做 |
[03:46] | I’m thinking about going back to medical school. | 我想回医学院去念书 |
[03:49] | What? | 什么 |
[03:49] | I already finished two years, only have one to go. | 我已经念完两年了 只剩一年 |
[03:52] | I’m just thinking it might be the right thing to do for us. | 我认为这对我们都好 |
[03:55] | Future and all. Stability. | 未来什么的 稳定的生活 |
[03:56] | Isn’t med school really hard? And expensive? | 医学院不是又难又贵吗 |
[03:58] | Yes, but the payoff’s great. | 是啊 但将来挣得更多 |
[04:00] | Six figures, and I’ll take out loans. | 6位数的薪酬 我会去贷款 |
[04:02] | Doesn’t work out, I’ll just default. | 万一不行 就先欠着 |
[04:04] | “Doctor Jimmy,” Huh? | 吉米医生 |
[04:06] | Yeah, spit-balling. | 想想也不错吧 |
[04:07] | Okay. Well, I’m off to sell cups | 好吧 我去卖杯子 |
[04:10] | to people that use them. | 给需要的人 |
[04:12] | Not as exciting as medical school, | 虽然没有医学院振奋人心 |
[04:13] | but exciting nonetheless. | 但也很令人激动 |
[04:22] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好了 开始吧 |
[04:25] | You all know why you’re here. | 你们都知道来这里的原因 |
[04:27] | You’ve seen his story on the news, | 你们已经在新闻上 |
[04:28] | on twitter feeds, on your facebook walls. | 推特上 脸书墙上看过他的故事了 |
[04:32] | His is a tale of a lifetime in the closet, | 他在深柜中的传奇一生 |
[04:35] | of a brave midlife embrace of his true nature, | 人到中年拥抱本性的真心英雄 |
[04:40] | and an acknowledgement that he is a lightning rod | 为至关重要的民权事业 |
[04:43] | for a vital civil rights issue. | 充当避雷针 |
[04:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, Frank Gallagher. | 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎弗兰克·加拉格 |
[04:47] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[04:58] | We’re at a– we are at a crucial time | 我们处于… 我国历史的 |
[05:01] | in our nation’s history. | 重要时刻 |
[05:03] | Where, as a nation, we’ll either pivot toward what’s right… | 对一个国家而言 我们要么为正义而战 |
[05:10] | Or, um… Stay stuck in what’s wrong, | 要么… 就困在错误当中 |
[05:14] | and make no mistake, right now, it’s a horrible time to be gay. | 不犯错误 现在 同志们的日子不好过 |
[05:18] | And I, like all of you, have experienced it firsthand. | 我 就像各位一样 有亲身的体验 |
[05:22] | Apparently, I’ve caused a ruckus | 显然 我引起了些争论 |
[05:24] | because I said that gay folks | 因为我说同性恋者 |
[05:27] | deserve certain civil rights– | 应该享有某些民权 |
[05:31] | Rights that the breeders don’t want to bestow upon me. | 那些异性恋不愿给予给我的 |
[05:34] | Upon we. | 给予我们的 |
[05:37] | Those breeders, all they wanna do is stop us | 那些异性恋 他们想要阻止我们 |
[05:40] | from having the sex that they wish they were having. | 享受他们根本无法拥有的超棒性行为 |
[05:47] | If…If– | 如果 |
[05:48] | If the kind of sex we’re having is what offends them most, | 如果我们的性爱方式冒犯到他们了 |
[05:50] | they should let us get married, | 他们就应该让我们结婚 |
[05:52] | ’cause anybody who’s been married | 因为结过婚的人就会知道 |
[05:53] | knows that the sex is downhill from there. | 一旦结婚 性生活就完了 |
[05:57] | Now, we have long–thank you. We have long been wronged, | 我们已经…谢谢 我们已经被误解很久了 |
[06:00] | and it’s time for legislation | 现在 是时候立法 |
[06:02] | that allows our private parts to be aroused | 允许我们的私密部位 |
[06:06] | by the people God intended to arouse them. | 被上帝所指之人群唤起欲望了 |
[06:11] | And– | 而且 |
[06:12] | And it’s time for that arousal to happen within marriage! | 是时候让这种欲望在婚姻中被唤起了 |
[06:17] | So get out your wallets, | 那么 掏出你们的钱包 |
[06:18] | or your–your man purses, | 或者是你的男用手袋 |
[06:20] | Or whatever, and give now, | 爱谁谁 捐钱吧 |
[06:22] | ’cause I hope never to be up again this early, | 因为我再也不想起这么早了 |
[06:27] | unless it’s rolling over with a couple of you in bed. | 除非是要和你们中的一些人滚床单 |
[06:34] | Thank you. I love you. | 谢谢 我爱你们 |
[06:37] | Shit, you’re good! | 妈的 你太棒了 |
[06:40] | How did you get so good? | 你怎么这么厉害 |
[06:42] | My whole life, I’ve been trying to convince people | 我的人生 就是不断地在说服他人 |
[06:44] | to do what they really don’t want to do. | 去做他们真心不想做的事 |
[06:46] | The–the envelope, kind Sir? | 我的报酬呢 |
[06:48] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:49] | Now, we gotta talk about upgrading my room. | 现在 我们得谈谈把我的房间升级一下的事 |
[06:52] | Uh, you can tip the front desk | 你可以用我最近付给你的辛苦钱 |
[06:54] | with some of my recently departed hard-earned cash. | 给前台点小费 |
[06:57] | The front desk at the Merchant Motor Inn | 便捷商务旅馆的前台 |
[07:00] | is behind bulletproof glass. | 在一个防弹玻璃后面 |
[07:02] | It’s plexiglass. | 是树脂玻璃 |
[07:04] | You have a queen bed and premium channels. | 你有一张双人床 还有付费频道 |
[07:06] | You saw what I did here. I’m your new rainmaker. | 你见识到我的能力了 我是你的摇钱树 |
[07:08] | I can get these rump-swappers to cough up cash night and day. | 我能让这些菊花佬大把大把地捐钱 |
[07:14] | “Rump-swappers”? | 菊花佬 |
[07:16] | There’s a slur I’ve never heard before. | 这词我还是第一次听说 |
[07:18] | Okay, we’ll see how the high school speech goes, | 好吧 看下一个高中演讲你表现怎么样 |
[07:20] | but until then, you’re still on the clock, | 但现在还是工作时间 |
[07:22] | so go shake some hands, ya little rump-swapper. | 去跟人们握握手 你个小菊花佬 |
[07:27] | You saucy tart, you. | 你个小贱货 你 |
[07:52] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[07:55] | It happens. | 很正常 |
[07:56] | Look, it’s not you. I just, I… | 不是你的问题 我只是 |
[08:00] | I can’t get karen getting hit by that car out of my mind. | 我不停地在想凯伦出车祸的事 |
[08:09] | Wait a minute. I can focus. | 等等 我能集中精力 |
[08:11] | I’m late for school. We can give each other head | 我要迟到了 中午我们可以在足球场 |
[08:14] | in the shed behind the football field at lunch. | 阴凉处给彼此口交一下 |
[08:16] | It is hard to turn down head in the shed, | 阴凉地儿的口交真是难以拒绝 |
[08:18] | But I might not make it there by lunch. | 但中午我可能去不了 |
[08:21] | Gotta stop by the hospital, see if Karen’s okay. | 得去趟医院 看看凯伦怎么样了 |
[08:25] | She’s in a coma. | 她还昏迷呢 |
[08:26] | No, I know, I just… Wanna show some support. | 我知道 我只想支持她一下 |
[08:32] | She won’t even know that you’re there. | 她都不会知道你在那 |
[08:35] | Still, it’s the right thing to do. | 还是觉得该去一下 |
[08:37] | Well, you want me to come with? | 那你要我和你一起去吗 |
[08:39] | No, I’m cool. | 不用了 我自己就行 |
[08:40] | 抱歉 我走得比较急 我们今晚再好好谈谈医学院的事 亲亲 你的性感护士 | |
[08:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:50] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:51] | Your brow is furrowed. | 看你一副眉头紧锁的样子 |
[08:52] | Oh, that’s its natural state. | 我平常都是这样的 |
[08:54] | Actually, my boyfriend | 其实是因为我男友在 |
[08:56] | just kinda sprung some news on me as I was leaving. | 我赶着来上班的时候 给我爆了点猛料 |
[08:58] | What’s your guy want, a night out with the boys? | 他是想和弟兄们出去嗨一晚呢 |
[09:00] | New pickup truck? | 还是想买辆新的小皮卡 |
[09:02] | Actually, he’s thinking about going back to medical school. | 其实是他想要回医学院念书了 |
[09:06] | Wow, you’re dating a doctor. | 原来你男友是个准医生啊 |
[09:08] | New K-Cups came in! | 速溶咖啡来了 |
[09:11] | I need me my French vanilla supreme! | 法国香草味是我的 |
[09:14] | Hells, yeah! And a black tiger for the con-woman! | 好棒 给女骗子来个黑咖啡 |
[09:16] | We got to celebrate. | 咱们来庆祝吧 |
[09:18] | Fiona’s Fiance is gonna be a doctor. | 庆祝菲奥娜的未婚夫要当医生了 |
[09:20] | He’s not my fiance. | 他不是我的未婚夫 |
[09:22] | Yet. | 迟早的事嘛 |
[09:22] | Put your hooks in him, girl. | 妹子 你可得把他看牢了 |
[09:24] | Doctors are rich. | 医生可都是有钱人 |
[09:25] | All right, K-Cups are in. Fantastic. | 速溶咖啡来了 太棒了 |
[09:28] | We’re celebrating Fiona’s impending marriage to a doctor. | 我们正在庆祝菲奥娜即将升格为医生太太呢 |
[09:31] | Oh, wow. Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:33] | I–no, not really. | 我 不 不算是吧 |
[09:36] | Well, what flavor’s your K-Cup poison? | 你喜欢喝什么口味的咖啡 |
[09:39] | – Never had one. – What? | -从没喝过这个东西 -什么 |
[09:41] | Well, let us usher you across the workplace coffee frontier. | 那就让我们来给你介绍什么叫职场咖啡一下 |
[09:44] | She ain’t gonna need a workplace much longer. | 要不了多久她就不用上班啦 |
[09:45] | Yeah, soon, she’ll have her servants | 是啊 很快就会有佣人服侍她 |
[09:47] | bringing her coffee out of a silver chalice. | 享用装在银色高脚杯里的咖啡了 |
[09:49] | Okay, come on now, stop. | 拜托 你们就别笑话我了 |
[09:50] | No, seriously, keep going. | 我没那么小气啦 你们继续吧 |
[10:00] | Morning, Mandy. | 早上好 曼迪 |
[10:02] | Why does Lip give a fuck whether that | 为什么利普那么在意 |
[10:03] | bitch Karen is alive or dead? | 凯伦那个臭婊子的死活 |
[10:06] | It’s a mystery. | 谁知道呢 |
[10:13] | What was all that about? | 她这是怎么了 |
[10:14] | You, Karen, the unfathomable male soul. | 还不是因为你和凯伦 男人心海底针 |
[10:17] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你怎么不去上学 |
[10:19] | Skipping. | 翘了 |
[10:20] | Debs, we need at least one person | 黛比 我们家至少得有 |
[10:22] | in this family to not turn cynical, | 一个不愤世嫉俗的人 |
[10:24] | and my money’s been on you. | 我的钱可全压在你身上了 |
[10:26] | I made soup for Sheila. | 我给希拉煲了鸡汤 |
[10:27] | That’s nice. I’m gonna drop by the hospital. | 太好了 我正要去医院 |
[10:30] | I’ll take it for you. | 可以帮你带给她 |
[10:31] | And take the credit for doing something nice | 你啥也不干 |
[10:33] | when you actually did nothing? | 就想来抢我的功劳 是吧 |
[10:35] | Well, to be fair, at that point, | 话不能怎么说 |
[10:36] | I will have carried it all the way over there, so– | 好歹我还得大老远给她送过去呢 |
[10:39] | You’re taking Mandy for granted. | 你太不重视曼迪了 |
[10:43] | Why? What’d she tell you? | 为什么 她跟你说什么了 |
[10:44] | She’s kind, she’s devoted, | 她人很好 对你也专一 |
[10:47] | she’s not someone whose feelings you can ignore, | 你不能老是对她的感受不管不顾 |
[10:49] | so stop being a dope, | 拜托你别再犯浑了 |
[10:50] | and put her feelings first every once in a while. | 偶尔也得先替她想想 |
[10:54] | School is a time to experiment with your minds | 学校是一个用思想和生殖器 |
[10:58] | and with your genitalia. | 去实践的地方 |
[11:00] | Now, the human genitalia, | 人类的生殖器 |
[11:01] | to me, is like a homing device– | 于我来说 就像是一个归航装置 |
[11:05] | God’s compass. Huh? | 天赐的指南针 |
[11:08] | And each of us has it, | 每个人都拥有它 |
[11:10] | and it guides us to our destined homes. | 它引导我们 前往命定的归处 |
[11:14] | Now, our devices don’t work if we try to point ’em | 要是我们企图指引它们去一个它们不想去的地方 |
[11:18] | in a direction that they don’t want to go in. | 那它们可就要闹罢工了 |
[11:20] | He needs to tone it down, please. | 他得注意下言辞 |
[11:22] | But, you know, I laugh for a point, | 但是 知道吗 我笑是有原因的 |
[11:23] | because let people chow down | 我们应该让人们随心爱 |
[11:25] | on the nether region of their choice– | 做出符合自己意愿的选择 |
[11:28] | male, female, consenting animal. | 爱男人 女人 甚至动物 |
[11:32] | Stop–uh… | 打住 |
[11:34] | Mason Preparatory Academy, thank you so much… | 十分感谢梅森高中的同学们 |
[11:36] | – Thank you. – For hearing our story. | -谢谢 -谢谢你们来听演讲 |
[11:38] | Thank you. You’re terrific. | 谢谢 你们真是太棒了 |
[11:40] | You guys are terrific. | 你们真是太棒了 |
[11:41] | I–I’m sorry. It’s–I can’t– | 我很抱歉 只是…我不能 |
[11:43] | It’s the hotel. I need a mini-fridge. | 都是那酒店惹的祸 我需要个迷你冰箱 |
[11:46] | I need a hot plate at the very least. | 再不济也得给我弄个电磁炉吧 |
[11:47] | – I tried to take a nap… – Excuse me? | -我本想打个盹来着 -请问 |
[11:49] | – And I can’t– – Excuse me, | -我就是不能… -请问 |
[11:50] | That was the most honest speech I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我听过最诚恳的演讲 |
[11:53] | I just texted my dad, and he told me | 我刚给我爸发了短信 |
[11:54] | I could donate $1,000 to the cause. | 他同意我捐一千美元 |
[11:57] | Um, who do I make the check out to? | 支票该写给谁 |
[11:59] | “The Certitude Commission.” | “实在委员会” |
[12:01] | – Okay. “Cert”– Okay. | -好的 “实在” -好的 |
[12:15] | Kill the phenobarbital and paralytics. | 停用镇静安眠剂和麻药 |
[12:20] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:22] | Excuse me, hi. I’m sorry. | 打扰一下 你好 抱歉… |
[12:23] | I know–good morning. | 那个… 早上好 |
[12:25] | I know you’re really busy, | 我知道您很忙 |
[12:26] | But what– what are you “killing”? | 您刚才说要”停用”什么来着 |
[12:28] | The swelling appears to have gone down in her brain, | 她脑部的肿胀似乎有所消退 |
[12:30] | So I’m killing the meds that induce the coma. | 所以我决定停用引发昏迷的药物 |
[12:32] | Oh, okay. Excuse me. | 好的 再请问您一下 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry. What does that mean? | 很抱歉 这话是什么意思 |
[12:36] | I’m removing some of her meds. | 我要给她停用一部分药物 |
[12:37] | Okay. N–I’m sorry– | 明白 那个 |
[12:41] | – Yes? – I’m a nice guy. | -有什么事 -我是个好人 |
[12:43] | Patient, not usually a violent dude, | 有耐心 通常很文明 |
[12:45] | but if you try to leave here one more time | 但你要是再敢 |
[12:47] | without telling us what’s going on | 不把话说明白 |
[12:48] | in words we can understand, | 就掉头走人的话 |
[12:50] | I will lift your tiny body over my head | 小心我把你这小身板儿 |
[12:52] | and throw you out the window. | 从这窗户扔出去 |
[12:56] | Your wife has sustained serious trauma to her brain. | 您的妻子脑部遭受重创 |
[12:59] | So you said that you’re removing | 所以你说你要停用那些 |
[13:02] | the meds that induce the coma. | 会导致昏迷的药物 |
[13:04] | Does that mean she’s gonna wake up soon? | 这是不是说她很快就会醒过来呢 |
[13:06] | That is one possibility. | 这是一种可能性 |
[13:07] | What are the other possibilities? | 还有什么其它可能性 |
[13:08] | That she won’t wake up soon, | 另一种就是她不会很快醒来 |
[13:10] | or that she won’t wake up ever. | 甚至可能永远都无法醒来 |
[13:11] | But if she does wake up, will she be okay? | 但要是她真醒了的话 她会没事吗 |
[13:15] | We won’t know | 在她苏醒之前 |
[13:15] | how much damage there is until she wakes. | 我们也无法判断她脑部的伤有多严重 |
[13:17] | Well, can we help her wake up? | 我们能帮助唤醒她吗 |
[13:20] | Is she–can she hear us in there? | 她能听到我们说话吗 |
[13:22] | Nobody knows, | 这可说不准 |
[13:24] | and I don’t want to get myself thrown out the window. | 我也不想被扔出窗外 |
[13:28] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[13:30] | Time to wake up. | 该起床了 |
[13:34] | Bacon, lettuce, and tomato on white, | 培根 生菜 还有加了白色沙拉的番茄 |
[13:37] | just like your other favorite meat. | 就像你最喜欢吃的”肉”一样 |
[13:41] | Really, nothing? | 不是吧 这都没反应 |
[13:43] | I’ve been brewing that line for weeks. | 我想了好几个星期才想出这句 |
[13:44] | Mom’s period day is tomorrow. | 明天就是老妈的生理期了 |
[13:46] | You didn’t know that? | 你竟然不知道 |
[13:47] | Ah, come on, V, I only got so much in the hard drive. | 拜托 小维 我的小脑就那点容量 |
[13:50] | Remembering your mom’s menstrual cycle | 你妈的生理周期可不在我的 |
[13:51] | is not a top priority. | 首要记忆事项表上 |
[13:53] | Want me to go to Walgreen’s, get a pee stick? | 要不要我去沃尔格林药店买个验孕棒 |
[13:55] | – Honestly? – No, no, lie to me. | -真的 -不 不 说着玩的 |
[13:57] | I hear it makes marriages thrive. | 我听说那玩意儿能使婚姻更加美满 |
[13:59] | Eat. | 吃点东西 |
[14:01] | I’ll get a pee stick, we’ll call your mom, | 我去买验孕棒 然后给你妈打个电话 |
[14:04] | and we’ll watch her take a piss. It’ll be fun. | 再一起看她尿尿 多欢乐啊 |
[14:10] | Mickey getting married, does that make sense to you? | 米奇要结婚了 你怎么想 |
[14:13] | What sense needs to be made? | 有什么好想的 |
[14:14] | Someone’s pregnant, someone got them pregnant, | 有人的肚子被搞大 有人搞大了别人肚子 |
[14:17] | and that’s… why marriage was invented. | 于是 婚姻就这么应运而生了 |
[14:22] | They been going out long? | 他们约会多久了 |
[14:24] | Who knows, I wasn’t in on the courting, or the fucking. | 谁知道呢 他们调情打炮的时候我又不在场 |
[14:28] | So where did they meet? | 他们在哪里认识的 |
[14:29] | She works at Garden Springs Spa, | 她在温泉花园水疗馆上班 |
[14:31] | if you call jerking off random dudes working. | 如果给男人撸管算是工作的话 |
[14:34] | She pretty? | 她长得好看吗 |
[14:35] | On the dead-eyed Russian hand-whore scale? | 在俄籍死鱼眼撸管妹界比的话 |
[14:38] | I’d say she’d rate about a seven. | 她能打个七分吧 |
[14:47] | – You have Sweet’n Low? – I do not. | -你有低卡砂糖吗 -没有 |
[14:51] | It’s okay. I always keep some in my wallet. | 没关系 我一向随身带几包 |
[14:54] | Just have to replace this one. | 一会儿再放新的就是了 |
[14:56] | I feel so honored to be invited to your mistress’ porch. | 被邀请到你情妇家的走廊上 让我深感荣幸 |
[15:00] | When will you invite me inside for scones? | 啥时候能请我进屋吃点心 |
[15:03] | No time soon. Listen, | 暂时不行 听着 |
[15:04] | I’m thinking about taking a little vacation to Michigan. | 我打算去密歇根州度个小假 |
[15:06] | I hope it’s not to commandeer a shipment of cars. | 可别又是去偷车吧 |
[15:08] | I’m thinking of going back to medical school. | 其实 我打算回医学院念书 |
[15:12] | In Michigan? | 在密歇根 |
[15:13] | I quit before I could finish, and I only have | 我还没毕业就退学了 |
[15:15] | a couple of semesters left to get my degree, | 只剩几个学期 我就可以拿到学位了 |
[15:17] | – So… – So not a vacation? | -所以… -所以不是去度假咯 |
[15:20] | Not exactly, no. | 不是 |
[15:21] | So why the step-stutter? Why not tell me that from the beginning? | 那你鱿鱼什么 为什么没一开始就告诉我 |
[15:24] | It’s “stutter-step,” okay? | 是”犹豫” 好吗 |
[15:25] | I was testing the waters first. | 先试探一下 |
[15:26] | It’s good for me, and for you. | 那对我们俩都好 |
[15:28] | I’ll be keeping out of trouble, keeping my nose clean. | 我保证不会惹上麻烦或卷入是非的 |
[15:31] | In Michigan? | 在密歇根 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:34] | I mean, we can go up there, drive around. | 我们可以去那里 开车四处转转 |
[15:36] | I mean, great food. Excellent cheese. Truth. | 那里好吃的很多 奶酪超赞 真的 |
[15:39] | Good luck convincing her to move. | 祝你能说服她搬家 |
[15:40] | – Fiona? – Estefania, boy, | -菲奥娜吗 -艾斯特法尼娅 兄弟 |
[15:42] | your wife! | 你老婆 |
[15:49] | Wait, is it– but if I do, you’re on board? | 等等 你是说如果我能说服她 你就同意 |
[15:51] | Why is it you think I am in charge, huh? | 你怎么会觉得我是管事的那个 |
[15:53] | – Charge! – I’m not the one who’s in charge. | -管事的 -我不是管事的人 |
[15:55] | Are you in charge? | 你是管事的人吗 |
[15:56] | You’re in charge. | 你就是管事的人 |
[15:58] | – Charge. – I go where I’m supposed to go | -管事 -我只去我该去的地方 |
[16:00] | and I do what I’m supposed to do, okay? | 做我该做的事 |
[16:02] | If I do those things, I stay out of trouble. | 如果规规矩矩 就不会惹上麻烦 |
[16:09] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也这么做 |
[16:39] | Chicken soup. | 鸡汤 |
[17:08] | Hey, busy beaver. | 你好 勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
[17:09] | You know the phrase “speed kills”? It’s true. | 你知道工作是永远做不完的吗 |
[17:11] | Just trying to get through this stack. | 我只是在试着把这一堆废纸归整好 |
[17:13] | Another stack just replaces this stack. | 收完这堆马上会有另一堆 |
[17:15] | Where’s the next stack? | 另一堆在哪里 |
[17:16] | Embrace the science of slow. | 要学会慢慢来的艺术 |
[17:18] | You shoulda thought about that before you made me | 在给你灌我咖啡的时候 |
[17:20] | mainline K-Cups. | 怎么没想到这个 |
[17:21] | I’ve got a cup of Jet Fuel, two Black Tigers, | 我喝了一杯特浓 两杯黑咖啡 |
[17:24] | and a butter toffee in me. | 还有一杯黄油太妃糖口味的 |
[17:25] | Feel like I just did an eight ball. | 现在感觉就像磕了药一样 |
[17:26] | You don’t wanna raise the level of expectation | 你再这么拼命 等玛利亚病假后回来 |
[17:29] | for when Maria comes back from sick leave. | 我们会对她期望过高的 |
[17:31] | Science of slow. | 慢慢来 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna grab some lunch. Wanna join? | 我要去吃午饭了 一起吗 |
[17:34] | – Brown-bagging it. – C’mon, my treat. | -我自己带了 -来吧 我请客 |
[17:36] | You’ll pay me back in spades | 将来等你医生男友自己开诊所了 |
[17:37] | when your doctor man starts his own practice. | 你会回请我的 |
[17:40] | – Come on, come on. – Okay. | -走吧 走吧 -好吧 |
[17:43] | Hey! If it isn’t Liberace! | 这不是列勃拉斯吗[美国同性恋钢琴家] |
[17:47] | Liberace was rich. | 列勃拉斯可有钱得很 |
[17:48] | Go ahead. Go ahead and mock, | 笑吧 你们就笑吧 |
[17:50] | but I have found a constituency | 我已经找到了 |
[17:52] | willing to reward me for my talents. | 愿意奖励我才华的支持者 |
[17:54] | Larceny and vomiting? | 偷窃和呕吐的才华吗 |
[17:56] | Oratory. I’ll have a Maker’s Mark. | 演讲 一杯美格波本威士忌 |
[17:58] | – Make it the good. – Oh, come on. | -给劲点 -得了吧 |
[18:00] | You haven’t paid your tab in months, Frank. | 弗兰克 你都几个月没付账了 |
[18:01] | Oh! Good for you! | 你真厉害 |
[18:03] | Here, let me give you some change. | 给你找点零钱 |
[18:05] | – 5 bucks? – You’re lucky | -5美元 -你该庆幸 |
[18:07] | we don’t charge interest, Frank. | 我们不收利息 弗兰克 |
[18:08] | Haven’t seen you this cleaned up in ages, Frank. | 弗兰克 好久没见你收拾得这么干净了 |
[18:10] | Uh, christmas, 2008. | 2008年的圣诞节 |
[18:12] | Your mom made dinner for you and me, | 你妈给我们做了晚餐 |
[18:13] | then she went away, and you and I made the videotape. | 然后她出去了 我们就拍了个录像 |
[18:16] | You remember that? You still have it? | 你记得吗 录像带还在吗 |
[18:17] | That was hot! I went six or seven rounds. | 那可不是一般火辣 我搞了六七趟 |
[18:20] | That’s close to my personal best. | 差不多是我个人的最好成绩了 |
[18:23] | Frank Gallagher? | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[18:25] | Uh, never heard of him. | 从没听说过这人 |
[18:27] | Allow me to introduce myself. Alistair Huddleston. | 做一下自我介绍 我是阿利斯泰尔·赫德尔斯顿 |
[18:31] | Can I buy you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[18:33] | Make it two. | 两杯 |
[18:52] | To men. | 为男人干杯 |
[18:52] | I work for “Return To Paradise Project.” | 我在”回归伊甸园”工作 |
[18:55] | We’re a transformational ministry | 我们的专长是用转换疗法 |
[18:56] | specializing in conversion therapy. | 帮人改正错误的性取向 |
[18:58] | We return homosexuals to healthy heterosexual lifestyles. | 让同志们回归健康的异性恋生活 |
[19:02] | Why would you go do that? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[19:03] | We believe that homosexuality is curable. | 我们相信同性恋是可治愈的 |
[19:06] | Though some find pleasure in it, | 虽然有人在其中找到乐趣 |
[19:08] | homosexuality is an addiction, | 但同性恋是其实一种瘾 |
[19:10] | an addiction that tears families apart. | 让家庭支离破碎的瘾 |
[19:12] | I have a gay son. Never have to worry | 我就有个同性恋儿子 从不用担心 |
[19:14] | about him impregnating some skanky neighborhood slut | 他把某个臭烘烘的荡妇搞大肚子 |
[19:17] | and bringing home her unplanned-for half-breed. | 然后带个混血儿回家 |
[19:19] | I wish I’d known I was gay back then. | 多希望我早点发现自己是同性恋 |
[19:22] | I could’ve risen high | 那样我早就能在 |
[19:23] | in any one of the many fields dominated by gays. | 任何由同性恋主导的领域崛起了 |
[19:26] | Entertainment, politics, | 比如娱乐圈 政坛 |
[19:28] | broadcasting. Tennis. | 广播业 网球界 |
[19:30] | You’re working for Abraham Paige’s agenda? | 你在替亚伯拉罕·佩奇工作吗 |
[19:33] | I’m cleaning up. Helping the oppressed. | 我在收拾残局 帮助被压迫的人 |
[19:35] | They’re addicted, not oppressed, | 他们是上瘾了 不是被压迫 |
[19:37] | and we can pay you more. | 我们可以给你更多钱 |
[19:41] | How much more? | 有多少 |
[19:43] | Stipend, room, board, | 固定薪水 房间 三餐 |
[19:44] | and substantial speaking fees upon completion of therapy. | 还有关于治疗成效演讲的费用 |
[19:47] | I draw the line at therapy. | 我拒绝接受治疗 |
[19:49] | But Frank, see, without the therapy, there’s no cure. | 如果不治疗 就无法治愈 |
[19:52] | I want to be able to say we cured you. | 我希望能告诉大众 我们治愈了你 |
[19:56] | Gay is who I am now. Gay is who I shall be. | 我现在是同性恋 同性恋就是我 |
[19:58] | Frank, you once walked the true path | 弗兰克 你曾走在正确的路上 |
[20:01] | of heterosexual love. | 异性恋的路 |
[20:02] | If I were to redirect you back onto that path, | 如果我能将你重新领回那条路 |
[20:05] | You’ll be a much more compelling speaker for our cause, | 你就会成为这种疗法的更有力的代言人 |
[20:07] | because you’ll have been singed by the fires of hell, | 因为到时你就是那个从炼狱劫后重生 |
[20:10] | but lived to tell. | 归来讲述奇迹的人了 |
[20:12] | Our therapy works. | 我们的疗法是有效的 |
[20:13] | It starts with aversion techniques, | 从厌恶疗法开始 |
[20:15] | conditioning you to avoid certain gay-sex triggers. | 防止你与同性做爱 |
[20:18] | Clinical fornication would start | 在你练习过一些技巧之后 |
[20:19] | once you’ve practiced some of those techniques. | 就可以进行临床性行为了 |
[20:22] | Sorry, clinical fornication? | 不好意思 什么临床性行为 |
[20:25] | We house you in the Delacroix Hotel, | 我们在德拉克罗瓦酒店给你开房 |
[20:27] | and deliver women to you to have sex with | 然后送女人去和你做爱 |
[20:29] | until you’re cured. | 直到你变回异性恋 |
[20:33] | I-I-I’m sorry, I interrupted you. What–? | 抱歉 打断你一下 然后呢 |
[20:35] | We feel this is a lesser sin than sodomy. | 我们觉得这跟鸡奸比起来 罪要轻点 |
[20:39] | I grant that this seems unconventional, | 我承认这有点不合常规 |
[20:41] | but new ideas are necessary to counter unwavering plagues. | 但是要对抗顽固的疾病 新方法是必需的 |
[20:44] | We’re paving a road back to god, | 我们正在铺设那条通往上帝的路 |
[20:47] | and the devil has erected obstacles | 恶魔在路上设下重重阻碍 |
[20:49] | that call for rule-bending in service of a greater good. | 要击败邪恶 就得出其不意 |
[20:55] | Throw in some walking around money, | 多给点零花钱 |
[20:56] | and I’ll give it a shot. | 我就肯试试 |
[21:25] | That whore that Mickey’s marrying | 米奇要娶的那个婊子 |
[21:28] | is an actual whore that works at Garden Springs Spa. | 是个在温泉花园水疗馆上班的真婊子 |
[21:32] | Friends and family discounts on handy-js. | 也许亲友光顾撸管有折扣 |
[21:34] | Terry made Mickey fuck her to fuck the gay out of him. | 特里让米奇操她 好把他”扳直” |
[21:38] | When? | 什么时候 |
[21:40] | After he caught us together. | 他抓到我们俩一起后 |
[21:41] | Dude, how did I not know this shit? | 老弟 我怎么不知道这事 |
[21:44] | I didn’t tell you. | 我没告诉你 |
[21:46] | Well, did it work? | 那有效吗 |
[21:51] | I mean, he might’ve faked it once or twice, | 他可能假装上过她一两次 |
[21:55] | but he wants to be with me. | 但他是想和我在一起的 |
[22:01] | I know what he felt with me. | 我知道他对我的感觉 |
[22:04] | You can’t fake that. | 那装不出来 |
[22:08] | And now, this chick is pregnant. | 现在 那妓女怀孕了 |
[22:19] | Ian, my brother, | 伊恩 我的老弟 |
[22:23] | you need to get out there | 你得向前看 |
[22:25] | and fuck someone new, okay? | 再他妈找一个人 好吗 |
[22:29] | And someone in his early 20s, | 找个20出头的 |
[22:32] | not some old dude like Kash or Ned. | 而不是像凯希或奈德那样的老头 |
[22:34] | Fuck you. | 我操 |
[22:36] | All right, seriously, go into a gay bar, | 说真的 去同志酒吧 |
[22:39] | make your need known, and have at it. | 告诉别人你要什么 让自己满足 |
[22:49] | Mandy’s upset you’re upset about Karen. | 你担心凯伦让曼迪挺难过的 |
[22:52] | Jesus. How many people is Mandy talking to? | 老天 曼迪到底跟多少人诉苦了 |
[22:54] | She cares about you. | 她在乎你 |
[22:56] | Why…I don’t know. | 为什么 我不知道 |
[22:58] | You can be a real shithead. | 你有的时候真他妈混蛋 |
[23:06] | How did we get this mixed up | 我俩怎么都和 |
[23:08] | with two people from the Milkovich family? | 米尔科威奇家的人搅上了 |
[23:13] | Bad parenting. | 家教不严 |
[23:36] | Prime rib for two? | 两人份的牛肋排 |
[23:38] | Right there. Yeah. Oh. | 就摆那边 |
[23:43] | And here you go, | 上菜 |
[23:45] | And here you go. | 还有一碟 好了 |
[23:49] | Mr. Gallagher? Please excuse my informality, | 加拉格先生 请别介意我的唐突 |
[23:52] | but I saw you on TV, and just, | 我在电视上看到您 |
[23:54] | on behalf of the entire gay community, | 我代表整个同性恋团体 |
[23:57] | I want to thank you for putting yourself | 感谢您把自己推到了 |
[23:58] | in the crosshairs of this political issue. | 这个政治问题的风口浪尖上 |
[24:00] | I mean, it’s courageous and inspiring. | 这是很勇敢很有鼓舞人心的 |
[24:02] | Whatever you need while you are here… | 您住在这里的时候不管有什么需要 |
[24:04] | Please, just do not | 请务必和我说 |
[24:06] | – Hesitate to ask. – Ketchup. | -不要犹豫 -番茄酱 |
[24:08] | – What? – Ketchup. | -什么 -番茄酱 |
[24:10] | Oh! Absolutely, yes. | 当然 是的 |
[24:12] | Um, my name is Jesus. | 我的名字叫赫苏斯 |
[24:15] | Do you need me to sign you up for any SPA treatments, or… | 你需要我帮你预订个水疗 或者 |
[24:18] | Well, I’m wide-open tomorrow, | 我明天很有空 |
[24:20] | Chockablock me some massages from sunup to sundown. | 给我从早到晚安排一天的按摩 |
[24:24] | Throw in a facial. | 再来个面部保养 |
[24:25] | Ok–will do. | 好的 没问题 |
[24:27] | Ketchup. | 番茄酱 |
[24:30] | Oh, right! | 噢 对 |
[24:31] | Is it possible that my teeth | 我的牙有没有可能 |
[24:32] | will spontaneously straighten out on their own? | 自己矫正 |
[24:35] | Uh, Jimmy’s going back to medical school. | 吉米要回医学院去 |
[24:37] | We can ask him to help. | 我们可以请他帮忙看看 |
[24:39] | I need alcohol. | 我要喝酒 |
[24:40] | Is your mom not pregnant again? | 你妈又没怀上 |
[24:41] | Can’t find her. Went to her house, her work. | 找不到她 去过她家 她上班的地方 |
[24:44] | She’s avoiding me. Must be bad news. | 她在躲着我 肯定是坏消息 |
[24:47] | – Think positive. – I’ve done that | -想开点 -过去两个月 |
[24:48] | for the past two months, | 我一直想得很开 |
[24:49] | And every time she pees on the stick, | 每次她用验孕棒检测 |
[24:51] | It’s bad news, and then I get depressed | 都没怀上 然后我想到 |
[24:53] | thinking about my husband banging my mom, | 我的丈夫操了我妈我就很抑郁 |
[24:55] | ’cause we selfishly want to have a baby with some of our dna– | 因为我们自私的想要一个包含我们基因的孩子 |
[24:59] | And maybe my mom can’t get pregnant anymore, | 也许我妈妈再也怀不上了 |
[25:00] | And we’ve crossed this line for no reason, | 我们做的这么出格根本没理由 |
[25:03] | And every time I’m reminded it’s not me banging my husband, | 这件事每次都在提醒我我丈夫上的不是我 |
[25:06] | And it’s not me peeing on the stick, | 用验孕棒的不是我 |
[25:07] | And it’s not me that gets to have the baby! | 要生孩子的也不是我 |
[25:09] | V, Your mom wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for you. | 小薇 你妈要不是为你也不会这么做 |
[25:12] | Kev’s only doing this because he loves you. | 小凯这么做也只是因为他爱你 |
[25:14] | There’d be no baby without you. | 没有你就没有孩子 |
[25:16] | They all love you so much. This is all about you. | 他们都很爱你 这一切都是为了你 |
[25:20] | So you’re gonna get some wine, get the stick, | 你拿上酒 拿上验孕棒 |
[25:23] | Get your mom in the bathroom, and if you get bad news, | 把你妈妈弄到厕所里 如果还是没怀上 |
[25:27] | Get drunk, | 就把自己灌醉 |
[25:28] | And we’ll figure out what comes next. | 然后我们来想下一步怎么办 |
[25:30] | Who needs root beer float coffee? | 谁要漂浮沙士咖啡 |
[25:33] | All of us. | 我们都要 |
[25:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:39] | – Call me with the news. – Thank you. | -有消息给我打电话 -谢谢 |
[25:42] | Debs, Carl, bedtime! | 小黛 卡尔 该睡觉了 |
[25:44] | See these? | 看到了吗 |
[25:46] | Can you buy me braces like you paid for Carl’s? | 你能给我买副卡尔那种牙套吗 |
[25:48] | Aw, Debbie, they don’t look so bad. | 黛比 它们看上去没有这么糟糕 |
[25:50] | Shut up! | 闭上嘴 |
[25:51] | Yeah, if “Not that bad” Means one going this way | 是的 如果”没有那么糟糕”意味着一颗往这长 |
[25:53] | And one going that way. Then yeah. | 另一个往那长 那就是的 |
[25:55] | Well, they add character. | 可以增添个性 |
[25:56] | I have red hair, freckles, and crooked teeth. | 我一头红发 满脸雀斑 一口糟牙 |
[25:58] | Don’t need any more character. | 没法儿更有个性了 |
[26:00] | Okay, listen, things are a little tight right now, | 听着 我现在手头有点紧 |
[26:01] | But I’ll make it happen, soon. I promise, okay? | 但我会给你买的 很快 我保证 |
[26:08] | So… | 那么 |
[26:12] | Medical school, huh? | 医学院是吧 |
[26:14] | I…I mean, I put in a ton of work, | 我投入了很多的精力 |
[26:18] | And I just got thinking that maybe I should go back | 我想如果也许我该回去 |
[26:20] | And finish what I started. I– | 完成我未完成的学业 |
[26:24] | – I think it’s great. – Really? | -我觉得这好极了 -真的吗 |
[26:27] | You’re smart, you care about people, | 你很聪明 关心他人 |
[26:32] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[26:34] | Getting Carl braces, Debbie braces, | 给卡尔买牙套 给黛比买牙套 |
[26:36] | Taking care of Liam. | 照顾利亚姆 |
[26:41] | Look how much you cared for all of us, | 看看你多么照顾我们 |
[26:43] | Without getting much in return. | 回报还很少 |
[26:44] | Hey, I get plenty in return. | 我的回报很多 |
[26:47] | I’m behind you all the way. Mwa! | 我会一直支持你 |
[26:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:50] | ’cause I’m gonna need it. | 因为我很需要你的支持 |
[26:51] | Plenty of work. Plenty of hours. | 很多的作业 需要很多的时间 |
[26:53] | So where would you go? | 你要去哪 |
[26:55] | University of Chicago? Northwestern? | 芝加哥大学 西北大学 |
[26:58] | Northwestern could work. | 西北大学可能行 |
[27:00] | Yeah, just gotta check into it, but… | 是的 入学就行 但是 |
[27:03] | Plenty of options. | 还有很多选择 |
[27:05] | “Dr. Jimmy.” | “吉米医生” |
[27:07] | That’d be something, huh? | 很了不起啊 |
[27:09] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[27:25] | – How’s your room, Frank? – Amenities need to be amended. | -你的房间怎么样 弗兰克 -便利设施需要修理一下 |
[27:28] | These mini-bottles are a little too mini. | 这些小瓶装的有点太小了 |
[27:30] | I need to get some of the big boys up here. | 我需要大瓶装的 |
[27:31] | Will do. | 会照办 |
[27:32] | I brought you some media that needs to be viewed | 我给你带了一些片子 |
[27:35] | before we can begin the conversion process. | 在我们开始转化过程之前你要看看 |
[27:37] | Okey-dokey. I’ll get started on this one pronto. | 好的 我先从这个开始看 |
[27:41] | You have been married before? | 你以前结过婚吗 |
[27:44] | Still am, but she never really floated my boat. | 目前还是已婚 但她一直无法让我开心 |
[27:47] | I did my husbandly duty to keep her happy, | 我尽了我丈夫的责任让他幸福 |
[27:50] | But it was always without pleasure | 但这个过程从来都缺少愉快 |
[27:52] | Or joy. | 和乐趣 |
[27:53] | – Kids? – A few. | -有孩子吗 -几个 |
[27:55] | So you have committed the loving act | 这么说你承认你有过亲昵行为 |
[27:57] | of heterosexual copulation? | 以及和异性的性爱了 |
[27:59] | It was always under the influence, frankly. | 说实话 那都是再喝多了的情况下 |
[28:01] | Had to to get the plumbing to work. | 必须得保住男人的雄风 |
[28:03] | No, we think you just got sidetracked. | 不 我们认为你是转变了性取向 |
[28:05] | With your history of female contact, | 根据你和女性接触的历史 |
[28:07] | we can begin the clinical fornication stage immediately. | 我们可以立刻开始临床性行为阶段了 |
[28:10] | I doubt it’ll work, but I’ll give it my best efforts | 我怀疑它是否有效 但我会尽最大努力 |
[28:13] | If you think it might help. | 如果你认为会有帮助的话 |
[28:19] | Hello, cuppers! | 杯人们你们好 |
[28:23] | My great-great-grandfather | 我的高曾祖父 |
[28:25] | Fought in the war between the states. | 参加过内战 |
[28:27] | He came back from that war with one goal in mind: | 他从战争中归来心中怀有一个目标 |
[28:30] | To invent a disposable cup so he wouldn’t have to wash… | 发明种一次性杯子 这样他就可以不用 |
[28:34] | “The same stupid cup every doggone time!” | “每次都他妈洗杯子了” |
[28:38] | Good news! We have received approval… | 好消息 我们收到了许可 |
[28:41] | Hey, Fiona, you play softball? | 菲奥娜 你打垒球吗 |
[28:42] | – Uh, no. – Never? | -不 -从没玩过 |
[28:44] | Shh! Uncle Matt’s talking. | 马特叔叔在讲话 |
[28:46] | Nice job, Vinny Pitaro! | 干得好 文尼·皮塔罗 |
[28:48] | – Vinny! Vinny! – Hey, Vinny! | -文尼 文尼 -文尼 |
[28:50] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[28:51] | So we have a team called “The cuppers,” | 我们有一只队伍叫”杯人” |
[28:53] | And I need you on the squad for tonight’s game. | 我需要你参加今晚的比赛 |
[28:55] | Really, I’m-I’m-I’m terrible. | 真的 我打的很差 |
[28:57] | Oh, “Twas back before the millennium | “我上次穿钉鞋 |
[28:59] | When I last donned me cleats.” | 还是千禧年之前的事” |
[29:01] | – What accent is that? – Uh, bad british I think. | -这是什么口音 -糟糕的英国口音 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:04] | …Thousands of cups | 几千只杯子 |
[29:05] | At many a tailgate! | 足够组成一道挡板 |
[29:07] | Go get ’em, cuppers! | 加油 杯人们 |
[29:09] | So come on, the league’s coed, | 来吧 联盟是男女同场竞技的 |
[29:10] | So, you know, we need more ladies or we gotta forfeit. | 我们需要更多的女士 不然我们要受到处罚 |
[29:13] | All right, I get it. I get it. You’re a doctor’s wife. | 好吧 我明白 我明白 你是医生的妻子 |
[29:16] | You know, you gotta keep up appearances. | 要摆谱 |
[29:17] | Can’t have fun with your co-workers | 不能和你的同事一起玩 |
[29:18] | – Or a life for yourself. Totally understand.- O-o-okay, fine. | -不能有自己的生活 完全明白 -好的 好吧 |
[29:20] | Text me where the field is, | 短信告诉我球场的地址 |
[29:21] | And if I feel like blowing out a knee… | 如果我想摔断膝盖 |
[29:24] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[29:24] | All right! Hey, you’re not gonna want to miss it, either. | 好的 你也不会想错过的 |
[29:27] | We pop a pony keg of bud after. | 比赛后我们会开一桶百威啤酒 |
[29:29] | – Just sayin’. – Just sayin’. | -只是说说 -只是说说 |
[29:32] | Excuse me, do you know where I might | 抱歉 请问你知道我在哪能找到 |
[29:33] | be able to find Frank Gallagher? | 弗兰克·加拉格吗 |
[29:36] | Best bet, nearest jail or gutter. | 应该是 最近的监狱或是排水沟 |
[29:40] | Would you tell him that Abraham is looking for him, | 能否转告他就说亚伯拉罕正在找他 |
[29:43] | And that he can reach me at that number? | 他可以打这个电话找到我 |
[29:45] | Uh, I remember best when I’m tipped to do so. | 有小费的话我记的比较清楚 |
[29:54] | Mr. Abraham, I will see to it that he gets your message. | 亚伯拉罕先生 我保证会让他收到你的消息 |
[29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | – Frank, this is Scotty. – Hi, Frank. | -弗兰克 这位是斯科蒂 -你好 弗兰克 |
[30:13] | Could you excuse us just one second? I– | 能我们单独说几句吗 我 |
[30:17] | I am not gonna stop fucking men | 我不会停止和男人做爱 |
[30:18] | to start fucking women who look like men. | 转而和长的像男人的女人做爱 |
[30:21] | This is a ministry, not a brothel. | 这是正规疗法 不是妓院 |
[30:24] | The volunteers who are ready | 准备好的志愿者 |
[30:26] | are teamed with others who are ready. | 要和其他准备好的志愿者共同治疗 |
[30:28] | Thanks for being here and doing this with me. | 谢谢你前来 和我完成这件事 |
[30:31] | Scotty’s been with us for six months of hard, devoted work | 斯科蒂已经和我们一起共同努力了六个月 |
[30:34] | trying to overcome her lesbian tendencies. | 来克服她的女同倾向 |
[30:36] | You’re going to help each other. | 你们现在要互相帮助 |
[30:37] | It’s been a long road, but I want to be right with God. | 这条路很漫长 但是我要遵循上帝的旨意 |
[30:40] | As does Frank. Don’t you, Frank? | 弗兰克也是 对吧 弗兰克 |
[30:42] | It’s always good to have God in your corner. | 和上帝站在一边总是好的 |
[30:45] | The goal of this stage is to stimulate one another, | 这个阶段的目标是挑逗对方 |
[30:48] | and see if stimulation can lead to copulation and orgasm. | 然后看看能不能做爱和高潮 |
[30:53] | Okay, uh, you’re anxious to go. | 好吧 你已经等不及了 |
[30:55] | I’m gonna slip out before you slip off anything else. | 我在你脱光前先离开 |
[30:58] | Is this really happening? | 真的要这么做吗 |
[31:00] | God willing. | 这是神的旨意 |
[31:02] | The last time Alistair brought a man in to see me, | 上次那个男人 |
[31:04] | he left in tears after I got undressed. | 看到我脱光之后就哭着跑了 |
[31:05] | Last time I shave everything. | 上次我还剃毛了呢 |
[31:07] | Scotty has been taking birth control, | 斯考特在吃避孕药 |
[31:09] | but as an extra precaution against STDS, | 但是为了预防性病 |
[31:11] | please use the condoms | 请戴套吧 |
[31:13] | I provided for you in the bathroom. | 浴室里就有 |
[31:15] | Be like Adam and Eve, discovering one another | 就像亚当和夏娃第一次 |
[31:16] | for the first time in the garden of Eden– | 在伊甸园坦诚相见那样 |
[31:18] | naked, discovering each other, bringing to each other | 赤裸着探索着彼此 带领对方达到 |
[31:22] | the pleasure that God intended for them. | 上帝赐予他们的愉快之地 |
[31:24] | No shame, no guilt, | 没有羞耻 没有罪恶 |
[31:28] | no knowledge of things that distract us from God’s love. | 没有事情能阻挡上帝对我们的爱 |
[31:49] | Well, I must say, you have amazing cans. | 我必须得说 你的胸很赞 |
[31:52] | – Shawna used to say that. – Who’s Shawna? | -香娜也这么说 -香娜是谁 |
[31:53] | Someone I’m trying to forget. | 我要忘记的那个人 |
[31:55] | Will you please help me… forget her? | 你能帮我 忘记她吗 |
[32:07] | Well, hello down there. | 嗨喽啊 小兄弟 |
[32:12] | Oh, God wants this for us. | 上帝希望我们重返正途 |
[32:13] | You know what? Maybe– maybe he’s right. | 也许他是对的 |
[32:16] | If you were supposed to be a lesbian | 如果你注定是蕾丝 |
[32:18] | and I was supposed to be gay, | 我注定是基的话 |
[32:21] | he’d be limp, | 他就站不起来了 |
[32:22] | and look, my loaf of bread riseth. | 看 我的长面包起立了 |
[32:25] | You ever felt one of those before? | 感受过这东西吗 |
[32:26] | Never one this old. | 没感受过这么老的 |
[32:30] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[32:31] | It’s like a hickory tree. Gets stronger every year. | 它就像棵山核桃树 一年更比一年强 |
[32:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:52] | – Yeah. – You weren’t at school today. | -好啊 -你今天没去学校 |
[32:54] | Oh, no, I didn’t make it. | 没时间去 |
[32:58] | Karen? | 因为凯伦 |
[33:01] | She’s in pretty bad shape. | 她情况很差 |
[33:04] | You going over there later tonight? | 今晚还去吗 |
[33:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:11] | I’m not really sure. | 我不确定 |
[33:14] | Do you want me to come over later? | 那用我晚上过来吗 |
[33:17] | I missed you last night. | 昨晚好想你 |
[33:20] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[33:24] | Yes, please. | 来吧 |
[33:30] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:41] | How’s it going up there? | 感觉怎么样 |
[33:42] | Fine. | 还行 |
[33:43] | ’cause, you know, I haven’t seen your face for awhile, | 我已经好一会儿没看到你的脸了 |
[33:45] | and you’re not saying much. | 你也没说话 |
[33:46] | – It’s fine. – Okay, well, | -没关系 -好吧 |
[33:48] | I got an appointment that I’ve got to make, | 我等一下还有约 |
[33:50] | so what can we do to get you where you need to be? | 所以我要怎么努力你才能高潮 |
[33:52] | Trying. | 我在努力 |
[33:54] | Is there anything I could do to hurry it up? | 我能让它快点来吗 |
[33:57] | Not sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[33:59] | What if you were to imagine that I’m Angelina Jolie? | 不如你把我想象成安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[34:07] | ’cause you know, I got these people that need– | 因为我要见得那些人… |
[34:08] | Shut up please, Angie! | 闭嘴 安吉 |
[34:26] | She hates that song. | 她讨厌这首歌 |
[34:32] | I’m sorry. I’m really– | 抱歉 我很… |
[34:35] | Look, I know you’re here all day, | 我知道你们每天都陪着她 |
[34:37] | and you’re just trying to wake her up. | 想唤醒她 |
[34:39] | I just think, you know, if you want to wake her up | 我只是想说 如果你们想让她醒过来 |
[34:41] | you should do shit she likes, not shit she hates. | 得做点她喜欢的事 而不是她讨厌的 |
[34:44] | She hates that. | 她不喜欢那首歌 |
[34:46] | What do you think she would like? | 你觉得她会喜欢什么 |
[34:48] | I don’t know, uh, something else. | 我不知道 别的东西吧 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna go get some coffee. | 我去买咖啡 |
[34:54] | No, Jody, look, I didn’t mean to– | 别这样 乔迪 我不是那个意思 |
[34:56] | No, man, you’re–you’re right. | 兄弟 你说得对 |
[35:00] | You’ve been a good friend to her. | 你是她的好朋友 |
[35:10] | Any progress at all? | 有什么进展吗 |
[35:12] | Well, she flicks her toes sometimes, | 她的脚趾头有时候会动 |
[35:15] | but the doctor thinks it could just be reflexes. | 但是医生说有可能是条件反射 |
[35:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:23] | Don’t be sorry. I’ve often thought | 别这么说 我一直认为 |
[35:25] | Jody’s musical repertoire could use some updating. | 乔迪的唱功的确要改进了 |
[35:28] | No, uh, I’m sorry, I– | 不是 我抱歉的是 |
[35:32] | I wasn’t very nice to Karen… | 最后一次见到凯伦的时候 |
[35:35] | the last time I saw her. | 我的态度很不好 |
[35:38] | Actually, I, uh… I kind of ended it, | 事实上 我说不想再见她了 |
[35:43] | and I didn’t do it very well, | 而且话说得很难听 |
[35:47] | and I don’t want that to be the last she heard from me. | 我不希望那是这辈子我最后和她说的话 |
[35:50] | It won’t be. | 不会的 |
[35:53] | We’re thinking positive. Makes a difference. | 我们要乐观 这很重要 |
[35:58] | She’s gonna wake up, | 她会醒过来的 |
[36:01] | and you didn’t make her sad, Lip. | 而且你也没让她难过 利普 |
[36:03] | She was so happy when she got that text from you. | 她看到你的短信的时候很开心 |
[36:07] | She knew you were texting to make up. | 她知道你是要和她和好 |
[36:10] | You should’ve seen her light up. | 你真该看到她开心的样子 |
[36:12] | – Text? – The night of the accident, | -短信 -出车祸的那晚 |
[36:14] | when she came to meet you. | 她去找你的那天晚上啊 |
[36:16] | I honestly think that she was so excited, | 我觉得她是太兴奋了 |
[36:20] | she just forgot to look both ways. | 过马路的时候才忘了看车 |
[36:23] | Do you have Karen’s phone here? | 凯伦的手机在这里吗 |
[36:28] | It could be with her things. | 应该跟她的东西在一起 |
[36:31] | I think, um… | 应该是… |
[37:10] | That’s enough, girls! Walk away. | 够了 姑娘们 散了吧 |
[37:12] | Renee, walk away. | 蕾妮 快走 |
[37:16] | I’ve been looking all over for you! | 我一直在找你 |
[37:17] | My cell phone died. You didn’t leave me a charger. | 我手机没电了 你没给我充电器 |
[37:21] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[37:22] | I know people, Frank. | 我眼线多得是 弗兰克 |
[37:23] | I put the word out, they call. | 我放话出去 他们就会帮我 |
[37:26] | I got you a better hotel. | 我给你找了个好酒店 |
[37:28] | This is for the embassy suites, North State Street. | 这是北州街套房酒店的房门钥匙 |
[37:32] | Finish your drink, head over, get dressed. | 喝完赶紧过来换衣服 |
[37:35] | There’s clean polos and khakis in the closet. | 柜子里有干净的保罗衫和卡其裤 |
[37:38] | Your next gig is at the Oscar Wilde bookstore, tonight. | 下一场演讲是今晚 在奥斯卡·王尔德书店 |
[37:41] | – Okay. – Look sharp. | -好 -赶紧的 |
[37:48] | Hey! I’ve been trying to find you. | 我到处找你 |
[37:50] | I’ve been avoiding you finding me. | 我到处躲你 |
[37:51] | – Mama. – I’m not feeling well, | -妈 -我很不舒服 |
[37:53] | and when I don’t feel well, it’s usually bad news. | 一般我不舒服的时候 应该是坏消息了 |
[37:56] | No, it could be good news. | 不 也可以是好消息的 |
[37:58] | The last two times, you felt fine and it was bad news, | 上两次你感觉不错但是是坏消息 |
[38:00] | so maybe this time it’s good news. | 所以这次没准是好消息 |
[38:02] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 应该不是 |
[38:04] | Mama, I really appreciate all you’ve done | 妈我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[38:08] | and continue to do for me. | 而且一直在帮我 |
[38:12] | Gimme the stick. | 验孕棒给我 |
[38:16] | – Can I go with you this time? – No! | -我能和你一起去吗 -不行 |
[38:18] | Bathrooms have doors for a reason. | 不然要什么厕所门 |
[38:19] | I’ll do the whizzing, you do the waiting. | 我尿尿 你等着 |
[38:21] | Keep your hopes in check. | 不要抱太大希望 |
[38:24] | All right, everyone grab your jackets, | 都拿好外套 |
[38:26] | it might be cold, and I don’t want to wait for you. | 外面可能很冷 我不想等你们 |
[38:28] | Get off! | 一边去 |
[38:30] | Hi! Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[38:32] | Spaghetti and bread. I made them leave you some. | 意大利面和面包 我让他们给你留了 |
[38:34] | Thanks. How was work? | 谢了 工作怎么样 |
[38:36] | It was good. It was great, actually. | 挺好 是非常好 |
[38:39] | I got invited to play softball tonight. | 他们邀我今晚去打垒球 |
[38:42] | You even own a glove? | 你有手套吗 |
[38:44] | It’s Chicago-style softball. You don’t need a glove. | 芝加哥风格的垒球 不需要手套 |
[38:46] | Look at you, trying to fit in. | 看看你 快要融入他们了 |
[38:49] | I’m hoping they keep me around for a while. | 希望他们再让我待一段时间 |
[38:52] | Come with. It should be fun. | 一起来吧 会很有意思的 |
[38:53] | We can grab a drink after. | 打完去喝一杯 |
[38:54] | – You can meet everyone. – Cool. | -你也可以见见大伙儿 -好 |
[38:57] | Hey, I may have to spend some more time in Michigan. | 我可能要在密歇根多待些时间 |
[39:03] | – What? – Med school. | -什么 -医学院的事 |
[39:05] | Admissions department called and said | 招生部的打来说 |
[39:06] | that I have to finish up there or I lose a bunch of credits. | 我必须过去读 要么就要丢掉很多学分 |
[39:11] | I can apply for schools here, | 我可以申请这里的学校 |
[39:13] | but I’d basically have to start over, | 但是就要重新开始了 |
[39:14] | and lose all the work I’ve already done. | 以前学的就不算数了 |
[39:18] | It’s only for a year. | 就一年 |
[39:21] | I know it’s a bit of a fly in the ointment, | 我知道这很扫兴 |
[39:23] | but they’re being really cool, letting me re-enroll. | 但他们能让我回去已经很不错了 |
[39:27] | – There’s no other option? – Not really. | -有其他选择吗 -好像没有 |
[39:31] | What– not really, or no? | 好像没有还是没有 |
[39:32] | No. | 没有 |
[39:37] | Wow, that’s… Wow. | 那真是… |
[39:40] | – You can come with me. – To Michigan? | -你可以和我一起去 -去密西根 |
[39:42] | It’s not that far. | 其实也没多远 |
[39:44] | W–the kids? | 那孩子们呢 |
[39:45] | Yeah, sure, if you want. | 你愿意的话就带过去 |
[39:46] | – If I want? – Yes, yes, of course, them too. | -我愿意 -当然了 他们也得愿意 |
[39:53] | Look, there’s details to sort through, | 还有很多细节上的事要解决 |
[39:55] | but they’re all doable details, totally doable details. | 不过那都是可以商量的 完全可以商量 |
[40:03] | I have to get ready for softball. | 我得去参加垒球比赛了 |
[40:13] | Attention, people! Kevin is gonna be a daddy! | 大家听好 凯文要当爸爸了 |
[40:17] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[40:23] | Really? Really? | 真的假的 |
[40:26] | Look at the stick, people! | 你们看这验孕棒 |
[40:28] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[40:32] | Look at this stick! Look at this stick! | 你自己看 自己看 |
[40:36] | Be aware, for the rest of the night, | 你们等下要小心了 |
[40:38] | I am stirring cocktails with this stick! | 我要用这玩意儿来调鸡尾酒 |
[41:10] | Frank, where the hell are you? | 弗兰克 你他妈跑哪去了 |
[41:13] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |
[41:17] | I can’t believe you texted me | 真是没想到 |
[41:20] | for a second go around. | 你居然找我来第二轮 |
[41:22] | Maybe I made a mistake coming back. | 也许我不该来的 |
[41:23] | No, no, no, no. Come on. | 不 不 不 快进来 |
[41:25] | We are heteros trapped in the demonic obsession | 我们那异性恋的灵魂 深陷于 |
[41:28] | of same-sex sin. | 同性恋的罪恶里无法自拔 |
[41:30] | We must rid ourselves of the gay. | 为了让我们重获自由 |
[41:31] | We just have to keep practicing. | 就得不断练习 |
[41:38] | Go, Mike! Come on, bring us home! | 加油麦克 来个全垒打 |
[41:41] | Fiona’s so into softball, huh? | 菲奥娜玩得很投入啊 |
[41:42] | We need more of that around here, Connie. | 我们缺的就是这种精神 康妮 |
[41:44] | – Mike, end this thing! – Yeah, Mike! | -麦克 快结束比赛 -是啊 麦克 |
[41:46] | We don’t have enough beer for extra innings. | 剩下的啤酒撑不到加时赛了 |
[41:59] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[42:01] | Put me down! Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[42:06] | Beer! Let’s get some beer! | 啤酒 快拿啤酒来 |
[42:09] | Should we be planning for the worst? | 我们该做最坏的打算吗 |
[42:11] | She’s been through a tremendous trauma, | 她遭受了极大的创伤 |
[42:14] | but I’ve seen miracles. They do happen. | 但我们也见过奇迹 偶尔会发生 |
[42:17] | Just keep engaging with her, | 继续跟她说话 |
[42:20] | doing things she likes that might trigger her unconscious. | 做她喜欢的事 说不定能让她恢复意识 |
[42:24] | Let her know you’re here. | 让她知道你们在身边 |
[42:33] | Sheila… | 希拉 |
[42:36] | You should go home tonight, get some sleep. | 我们今晚该回家 好好睡一觉 |
[42:39] | Sheila, | 希拉 |
[42:41] | I think we need to start taking turns | 我觉得我们该轮流照看她 |
[42:42] | getting some shut-eye in a real bed. | 好去床上好好的睡一觉 |
[42:45] | – I think– – Please don’t say that. | -我觉得 -求你别说了 |
[42:46] | – Please. – I’m not saying | -求你了 -我不是说 |
[42:47] | – she’s not gonna wake up… – Jody– | -她不会醒过来 -乔迪 |
[42:49] | I’m just saying it’s a marathon, not a sprint. | 我只是想说要做好打持久战的准备 |
[42:55] | We gotta start taking care of ourselves, for Karen. | 为了凯伦 我们也该照顾好自己 |
[43:01] | You’re a prince, Jody. | 你就是王子 乔迪 |
[43:04] | Stop. | 别这么说 |
[43:05] | You’re like a prince. | 你就像个王子 |
[43:09] | And I–I think that you’re her prince. | 我觉得你是她的王子 |
[43:15] | When–when she was a little girl, | 当她还小的时候 |
[43:17] | I would read to her from this old, old book of fairy tales. | 我常会给她念那本很旧的童话故事 |
[43:22] | They’re dark, the old ones. They’re twisted and scary, | 很老 很黑暗 故事都很离奇吓人 |
[43:27] | And she would hold my hand and squeeze it really tight | 每当听到巫婆 毒苹果的时候 |
[43:33] | when the witches and the poisoned apples– | 她都会紧紧攥住我的手 |
[43:37] | And wait for the kiss of true love, and when it came, | 然后等着真爱之吻的出现 当讲到那里时 |
[43:40] | she would smile and say “Mama, read it again.” | 她都会笑着说 妈 再讲一遍 |
[43:45] | She grew up, and I took her prince. | 但她长大后 我把她的王子抢走了 |
[43:50] | You’re hers. | 你应该是她的 |
[44:18] | All right, cuppers, good game, guys. | 好了 杯人队 打得好 |
[44:20] | Thanks for having me. | 多谢你们邀请我 |
[44:21] | What? No, you–what? You’ve had, like, a half of a beer. | 什么 要走了 不行 你才喝了多少 |
[44:24] | Pound the rest of it, girl! | 快把这杯干了 |
[44:25] | Actually, that would be “Half pounding” It. | 其实只剩下半杯了 |
[44:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, uncle Matt’s rules: | 没错 麦特叔叔的规矩 |
[44:28] | All cuppers get to come in two hours late | 杯人队如果赢了比赛 |
[44:31] | the day after a softball victory. | 第二天可以晚上班两个小时 |
[44:32] | Uncle Matt encourages drunkenness. | 麦特叔叔鼓励大家多喝 |
[44:34] | – Stop it. – yeah, please, drink with us. | -别闹 -就是 来吧 一起喝 |
[44:36] | I told my brother I’d only stay for a second. | 我跟我弟弟说只会呆一会儿 |
[44:38] | Those little ones gotta be in bed before midnight. | 那些小的午夜前必须上床 |
[44:40] | How many of those kids are yours? | 有几个孩子是你的 |
[44:41] | I birthed none, yet I’m responsible for all. | 不是我生的 但是归我养 |
[44:44] | Wait until you marry the doctor, | 等你和医生结婚了 |
[44:45] | You’ll have your own irish brood. | 会自己生一窝的 |
[44:50] | Uh, go cuppers! See you tomorrow | 加油杯人队 明天见 |
[44:51] | Finish that. | 干杯 |
[44:52] | Oh, thank you. Bye! | 谢谢 再见 |
[44:55] | That must be the doctor. | 那位肯定就是医生了 |
[44:58] | Did I do that out loud? | 我太大声了吗 |
[44:59] | All right, guys, | 好了伙计们 |
[45:00] | Come on, come on, stop staring. | 好了 别盯着了 |
[45:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:03] | Were we staring? | 我们有盯着吗 |
[45:04] | How was the game? | 比赛怎么样 |
[45:06] | Walk-off win. I scored. | 全垒打 我得分了 |
[45:13] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你早就知道了对吧 |
[45:15] | – Knew what? – Michigan. | -知道什么 -回密西根 |
[45:18] | You knew you were gonna have to move back from the beginning. | 你从一开始就知道要搬回去 |
[45:21] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[45:22] | Please don’t be the guy who lies! | 请你不要骗我 |
[45:24] | Please, don’t be that guy. | 可以吗 请你不要骗我 |
[45:25] | Yes…Probably. N-not for sure, but yes. | 大概知道 但不是很确定 |
[45:30] | – I’m tired, dude. – Fiona. | -我受够了 -菲奥娜 |
[45:31] | – Fiona! – What? | -菲奥娜 -干嘛 |
[45:38] | I need a change. | 我需要改变 |
[45:41] | From me? | 我们之间的改变吗 |
[45:42] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[45:44] | Clearly, I only know what you want to tell me | 当你决定要对我说谎的时候 |
[45:46] | when you decide you want to tell it to me. | 我就已经不知道你是什么意思了 |
[45:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[45:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[45:56] | Debbie needs braces. | 黛比需要装牙套 |
[45:57] | I’m making espressos, you’re selling cups. | 而我在泡咖啡 你在卖杯子 |
[46:01] | It’s a year. | 一年而已 |
[46:02] | Stop saying it like a year is nothing, | 别说得好像一年很短一样 |
[46:04] | Like nothing can happen in a year, | 好像离开对方一年没有什么一样 |
[46:06] | Like being away from each other for a year wouldn’t matter! | 一年可以改变很多事 |
[46:09] | Other people do it. | 别人都可以 |
[46:16] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[46:18] | I gotta get up early in the morning. | 我明天还要早起 |
[46:20] | Selling cups. | 卖杯子 |
[46:23] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[46:27] | I’m gonna be a great doctor. | 我会是个很棒的医生 |
[46:33] | I’m not arguing that. | 我没否认这点 |
[46:50] | Are you awake? | 睡着了吗 |
[48:30] | Give it to me, Rihanna! Yeah! Oh, yeah! | 用力 蕾哈娜 |
[48:35] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[48:37] | Go! Almost there. Oh, almost there! | 快点 要高潮了 快一点 |
[48:41] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[48:44] | I-I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[48:46] | Reparative therapy? | 转换疗法 |
[48:49] | Jesus, get her out of here. | 赫苏斯 把她带出去 |
[48:50] | But I can fix him. | 但我能治好他 |
[48:52] | – I can try harder. – Get–! | -我可以更努力点 -把她 |
[48:53] | – I can do it! – Get her out! | -我可以的 -把她带出去 |
[48:55] | You let yourself be brainwashed by Alistair Huddleston | 你还让阿利斯泰尔·赫德尔斯顿给你洗脑 |
[48:58] | And his “Return to paradise project” Lunatics? | 听他所谓”回归伊甸园”那些屁话 |
[49:02] | I thought she was a he. | 我以为她是个男的 |
[49:04] | She was wearing pendleton plaid and combat boots. | 她穿格子衬衫和靴子 |
[49:06] | Paul bunyan’s blue ox would have been fooled. | 再给她把斧子 |
[49:08] | All she needed was an axe. | 连班扬的牛都会搞混 |
[49:11] | Jesus, lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[49:13] | I’m gay! | 我是同性恋 |
[49:13] | Hey, Jesus, wait. I’m gay. | 赫苏斯等等 我是同性恋 |
[49:15] | I’m completely 100% gay. | 百分百的同性恋 |
[49:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[49:19] | Now you’re gonna prove it. | 你现在来证明给我看 |
[49:22] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[49:28] | I like to watch. | 我喜欢看 |
[49:30] | Oh, boy. | 我靠 天啊 |
[49:32] | I mean, oh, boy! | 我是说 哇 天啊 |
[49:37] | So when you say you “Went down–“? | 你说你“帮她”是指 |
[49:39] | I went down and I went to town. | 就是帮她口啊 |
[49:41] | I chowed down on her like I was drinking from a cup of ambrosia, | 我用尽全力帮她口 |
[49:45] | And she came! She came to. | 然后她就醒了 |
[49:48] | You gotta get the word out. | 你得告诉全世界 |
[49:50] | I found the cure to coma! | 我找到治疗昏迷的方法了 |