时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’m thinking about going back to medical school. | 我想回医学院去念书 |
[00:05] | “Doctor Jimmy”, huh? | 吉米医生 |
[00:07] | We’re celebrating Fiona’s impending marriage to a doctor. | 我们正在庆祝菲奥娜即将升格为医生太太呢 |
[00:10] | Oh, wow. Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:11] | – You can come with me. – To Michigan? | -你可以和我一起去 -去密西根 |
[00:13] | Good luck convincing her to move. | 祝你能说服她搬家 |
[00:15] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜吗 |
[00:15] | Estefania, boy, your wife. | 艾斯特法尼娅 兄弟 你老婆 |
[00:17] | A man has few things of real value in this life. | 男人生命中最重要的东西不外乎以下几种 |
[00:21] | His family. The value of his word. | 他的家人 以及他的信誉 |
[00:23] | Are you a man of your word? | 你能信守诺言吗 |
[00:26] | You don’t live here anymore. | 你已经不住在这儿了 |
[00:27] | Are you still someone I can trust? | 我还能相信你吗 |
[00:29] | Mickey getting married, does that make sense to you? | 米奇要结婚了 你怎么想 |
[00:32] | She works at Garden Springs Spa, | 她在温泉花园水疗馆上班 |
[00:34] | if you call jerking off random dudes working. | 如果给男人撸管算是工作的话 |
[00:37] | Terry made Mickey fuck her to fuck the gay out of him. | 特里让米奇操她 好把他”扳直” |
[00:40] | I know what he felt with me. | 我知道他对我的感觉 |
[00:42] | You can’t fake that. | 那装不出来 |
[00:46] | – What’d you hit? – Girl at school. | -你撞到什么了 -学校里的一个女孩 |
[00:48] | I wasn’t very nice to Karen. | 我对凯伦的态度很不好 |
[00:50] | She was so happy when she got that text from you. | 她看到你的短信的时候很开心 |
[00:53] | Text? | 短信 |
[00:54] | The night of the accident when she came to meet you. | 出车祸的那晚 她去找你的那天晚上啊 |
[00:58] | You’re taking Mandy for granted. | 你太不重视曼迪了 |
[00:59] | She’s kind, she’s devoted, | 她人很好 对你也专一 |
[01:02] | she’s not someone whose feelings you can ignore. | 你不能老是对她的感受不管不顾 |
[01:04] | Should we be planning for the worst? | 我们该做最坏的打算吗 |
[01:06] | I’ve seen miracles. They do happen. | 我也见过奇迹 偶尔会发生 |
[01:08] | Keep engaging her. | 继续跟她说话 |
[01:10] | Let her know you’re here. | 让她知道你们在身边 |
[01:11] | You’re a prince, Jody. | 你就是王子 乔迪 |
[01:13] | I think that you’re her prince. | 我觉得你是她的王子 |
[01:16] | I took her prince. | 我把她的王子抢走了 |
[01:17] | She believed in the kiss of true love. | 她相信真爱之吻 |
[02:41] | Oh, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[02:42] | You look like a baby rabbit when you sleep. | 你睡着的样子就像只兔宝宝 |
[02:44] | Exactly what every man wants to hear | 每个男人清早醒来 |
[02:46] | first thing in the morning. | 最想听的就是这句话 |
[02:49] | You awake long? | 醒很久了吗 |
[02:50] | A while. | 有一会儿了 |
[02:52] | This whole Ann Arbor thing– | 要去密歇根这事… |
[02:54] | we can make it work. | 有办法解决的 |
[02:56] | Been doing some research. | 我研究过了 |
[02:57] | Worldwide Cup has an office in Canton | 全球杯公司在坎顿有办事处 |
[02:59] | only 18 miles from campus. | 离你学校不到30公里 |
[03:01] | I know, right? | 很棒吧 |
[03:02] | I’m gonna see if they need help. | 我去问问那边要不要招人 |
[03:03] | And the public schools there | 那里的公立学校 |
[03:04] | are a hell of a lot better. | 也比这好得多 |
[03:05] | I called a couple. | 我给几所学校打了电话 |
[03:06] | They actually answered the phone. | 他们还真接了 |
[03:08] | They said that Debbie and Carl could transfer mid-year. | 说黛比和卡尔期中就能转学过去 |
[03:10] | They’re so nice about it. | 可热心了 |
[03:11] | I just don’t want the kids resenting me | 我不想让孩子们恨我 |
[03:13] | for making them leave their friends at school. | 因为我 他们得跟学校的朋友分离 |
[03:15] | What friends? Lip’s graduating. | 什么朋友 利普就要毕业了 |
[03:17] | I’m not sure what to do about Ian yet, | 我还没想好伊恩怎么办 |
[03:19] | but I’ll ask him when he’s feeling better. | 等他精神好点我再问他 |
[03:21] | – And the house? – Sublet it, maybe. | -那房子呢 -可能转租吧 |
[03:23] | I don’t know yet. | 还没想好 |
[03:24] | I mean, you’ve really turned a corner. | 你还真做过功课了 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:34] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[03:35] | You never came to bed last night. | 你昨晚没回房睡觉 |
[03:38] | Yeah, no, sorry, I got sucked into, um… | 是啊 抱歉 看赞比亚女子拳击 |
[03:41] | Zambian women’s boxing. | 看得太晚了 |
[03:43] | Muscular women make me feel funny. | 全身肌肉的女人很搞笑 |
[03:45] | Sounds hot. | 听着挺性感的 |
[03:47] | Can you hurry up and get ready? | 你能快点去洗漱吗 |
[03:48] | I want to get to school early. | 我想早点去学校 |
[03:49] | Gonna swipe some bags of tater tots | 得为米奇的婚礼 |
[03:51] | from the cafeteria for Mickey’s wedding. | 从餐厅偷点薯片出来 |
[03:53] | Okay, I’ll be right up. | 好的 我马上就起 |
[04:01] | Late start this morning, guys. | 上班要迟到了 小鬼们 |
[04:03] | – Sorry, you’re on your own. – Oh, thanks, Debs. | -抱歉 你们得靠自己了 -谢了 小黛 |
[04:04] | We’re out of peanut butter. | 花生酱没了 |
[04:06] | Is Ian staying home from school again today? | 伊恩今天还是不去上学吗 |
[04:07] | Yes, he is. His stomach is still messed up. | 是的 他的胃还是很难受 |
[04:09] | – Any more pop tarts left? – Carl finished them. | -还有果酱饼干吗 -都让卡尔吃了 |
[04:11] | – He ate three. – I’m a growing boy. | -他吃了三块 -我在长身体呢 |
[04:13] | Little Broski took a big-boy dump on the big-boy toilet! | 这位小兄弟今天像大人一样在马桶上拉屎了 |
[04:18] | We’re gonna celebrate by walking to the store | 我们要去店里买点草纸 |
[04:19] | for some butt wipes. | 来庆祝这一刻 |
[04:20] | And peanut butter and pop tarts. | 还要买花生酱和果酱饼干 |
[04:22] | And tampons. Sorry. | 外加卫生棉条 不好意思 |
[04:24] | And make sure he wears a hat. It’s getting cold. | 给他戴顶帽子 外面挺冷的 |
[04:26] | – Tampons. – Bye, family! | -卫生棉条 -拜了 各位 |
[04:28] | Bye, Fiona! Butch it up, dude. | 拜拜 菲奥娜 爷们点啊 兄弟 |
[04:34] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[04:37] | You gotta get up at some point. | 你总要下床的 |
[04:38] | I’m losing my mind. I– | 我快发疯了 |
[04:40] | I can’t stop thinking about the wedding. | 满脑子都是他的婚礼 |
[04:42] | All right, last time I’m gonna say it. | 我最后说一遍 |
[04:43] | Do yourself a favor. | 就当帮帮你自己 |
[04:44] | Stay as far away from that car wreck as humanly possible. | 尽可能离摊破事远一点 |
[04:48] | Okay? It’s not worth it. | 好吗 不值得 |
[04:50] | Can you help me set up this afternoon at the VFW? | 你下午能帮我布置会场吗 |
[04:52] | Uh, no, you know what? I promised I’d go to Sheila’s. | 不行 我答应了要去希拉家 |
[04:54] | You know, Karen’s getting home tonight. | 凯伦今晚出院回家 |
[04:56] | – Gotta help set up. – I’ll help. | -得去帮忙 -我帮你吧 |
[04:58] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -确定 |
[05:00] | Hey, wait, dude, aren’t you sick? | 等下 你不是病了吗 |
[05:05] | I don’t get why Jody and Sheila | 难道乔迪和希拉就不能 |
[05:07] | can’t set up Karen’s shit by themselves. | 自己整理凯伦的破烂吗 |
[05:11] | Look, she needs a lot of stuff, okay? | 她需要很多东西 |
[05:13] | She can’t even walk by herself yet. | 她都没法自己走路 |
[05:15] | She’s got frontal lobe damage. | 她的大脑额叶受损了 |
[05:19] | The dude who hit her | 撞她的家伙 |
[05:21] | probably doesn’t even have a scratch on him. | 也许毫发无损 |
[05:47] | Go away. This is my turf! | 滚开 这是我的地盘 |
[05:49] | Your turf? What is this, West Side Story? | 你的地盘 什么情况 《西区故事》吗 |
[05:52] | You can’t own a whole train car. It’s public property. | 这列车又不是你的 这是公共财产 |
[05:56] | Sleeping in this car six years. | 我在这车上睡了六年了 |
[05:58] | Pissed, puked, jizzed in it. | 在这尿过 吐过 还打过飞机 |
[06:00] | By law of bodily fluids, it’s mine. | 车上到处都有我的体液 当然是我的地盘 |
[06:03] | Well, I’m not moving. | 反正我就不走 |
[06:09] | Stop it! | 停手 |
[06:10] | You’re a terrible homeless person. | 你真是个没品的流浪汉 |
[06:11] | I’m not homeless. I have a home. | 我才不是流浪汉 我有家 |
[06:13] | Then why didn’t you go there last night? | 那你昨晚怎么不回去睡 |
[06:15] | I was on my way there | 我这不是在回去的路上吗 |
[06:17] | when I sat down here and accidentally fell asleep. | 只是一不小心在这睡着了 |
[06:20] | Bullshit. You look like a bum, | 瞎扯淡 你一看就是个流浪汉 |
[06:22] | you smell like a bum. | 闻着也是个流浪汉 |
[06:23] | I’m a passenger. | 我是乘客 |
[06:24] | Get off my lawn. | 滚出我的地盘 |
[06:26] | All right! | 好吧 |
[06:28] | I’m going! | 走就走 |
[06:29] | To my house, where I live, | 我这就回家 回我家 |
[06:31] | like a respectable human being. | 我可受人尊敬了 |
[06:38] | I have labeled the quarterly reports | 我把过去四年的 |
[06:40] | from the last four years | 季度报告用彩色标签 |
[06:42] | with color-coded tabs, stapled and collated. | 装订整理出来了 |
[06:45] | And I’ve included double-sided copies for the archive. | 还附上了双面复件 以便存档 |
[06:47] | Oh, dang, maestro. | 漂亮 大师 |
[06:53] | I was wondering if you knew of any positions | 我想问下密歇根州的办事处 |
[06:55] | opening up in your Michigan office. | 还有没有职位空缺 |
[06:59] | Uh, I could ask. You leaving us? | 我可以帮你问问 你要走吗 |
[07:04] | My boyfriend might be going to med school at U of M. | 我男友可能要去密歇根大学念医学院 |
[07:06] | We’re not sure yet. | 不过还没定下来 |
[07:07] | Wow. That’s terrific. | 那真是太棒了 |
[07:11] | We’ll be sad to see you go. | 只是你走了我们会很伤心的 |
[07:14] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[07:20] | Uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:21] | I don’t know if you’re busy this weekend, | 不知道你这周你有没有空 |
[07:23] | but my family has a cabin. | 我家有个小木屋 |
[07:25] | It’s like a half an hour drive north of here. | 距离这里以北大约半小时车程 |
[07:27] | We go every year during the fall, | 每年秋天 我们家都会过去 |
[07:28] | We camp, and toast marshmallows, | 在那里野营 烤烤棉花糖 |
[07:31] | and kinda drink our faces off. | 喝喝酒 直到酩酊大醉 |
[07:34] | Shit, so– | 该死 那个 |
[07:36] | I’m doing this really, really badly. | 瞧我这拙嘴笨舌的 |
[07:37] | I am totally inviting both of you | 我诚挚地邀请你和你男友 |
[07:39] | and the pile of kids you brought to the softball game. | 还有你带去看垒球比赛的那帮小孩一起过去 |
[07:41] | Real–they’d have a great time. How many are there total? | 他们肯定能玩个痛快 一共几个孩子来着 |
[07:43] | Two teens, two preteens, and a toddler. | 两个少年 两个儿童 还有一个小娃娃 |
[07:45] | Perfect, I mean, we’ve got extra tents, | 好极了 我们有额外的帐篷 |
[07:47] | We’ve got sub-zero sleeping bags, | 和防冻睡袋 |
[07:49] | The little ones share a tent, | 孩子们可以挤一个帐篷 |
[07:51] | tell ghost stories, while the adults | 讲讲鬼故事什么的 |
[07:52] | just get blitzed by the fire. | 大人们可以围着篝火喝酒 |
[07:54] | And I mean, tons of people from work usually come. | 很多公司的同事都会过去 |
[07:56] | It’s great. | 很有意思的 |
[07:57] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[07:59] | My brothers might have a wedding, | 我那几个弟弟可能要参加婚礼 |
[08:00] | but I’ll check with the rest of the gang. | 我会问下其他几个的意见 |
[08:02] | Yeah, cool. Let me know. | 好的 定了就告诉我一声 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[08:08] | Hey, what’s that, Liam? | 那是什么声音 |
[08:08] | Is that the world’s most annoying sheep? | 是不是世界上最烦人的绵羊 |
[08:11] | What’s he saying? Baaaa… | 它在说什么 咩 |
[08:17] | – Whoa, are they there now? – Who? | -他们已经到了吗 -谁 |
[08:19] | – The INS. – No. | -移民局的人 -没来 |
[08:21] | Then why are you calling me? | 那你干嘛打我电话 |
[08:23] | I have this stupid shoe I bought, and it break. | 我买了双鞋 现在坏了 |
[08:26] | And I tried to call to complain, but they don’t understand me. | 我打电话投诉 可他们听不懂我说的话 |
[08:29] | You call, yeah? | 你打给他们吧 好吗 |
[08:31] | No, Estefania, | 不行 艾斯特法尼娅 |
[08:32] | this number’s for emergencies. | 只有紧急情况你才能给我打电话 |
[08:35] | I’m bored, Steve. | 我无聊死了 史蒂夫 |
[08:36] | All I do, I sit here with textbooks, go shopping, | 每天就是坐这里看书 购物 |
[08:40] | I get bad sex with horny boys | 要不就是和那些鸡鸡很小的色鬼们乱搞 |
[08:43] | with tiny pintinhos. | 一点都不性福 |
[08:44] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[08:45] | I will go to the store later. | 我待会儿就去商店 |
[08:46] | – Come over. – Okay. | -我要你过来 -好的 |
[08:48] | Gotta go. Here, here, here. | 先挂了 来来来 给你 |
[08:50] | What’s that? What’s that, Liam? | 那是什么 那是什么 利亚姆 |
[08:52] | Is that a piggy? | 是只小猪呢 |
[08:52] | A filthy, snorting bacon machine? | 还是一台”哼哼叫”的熏肉机呢 |
[08:58] | Wow. Can you do cows and chickens too? | 牛叫和鸡叫你是不是也会模仿 |
[09:01] | Not as good as your mom. | 我可没你妈擅长 |
[09:03] | I have your mail. | 你的邮件 |
[09:04] | Cable, utility, rent. Your checkbook. Sign? | 有线电视费单 房产税 房租 你的支票簿 签名 |
[09:08] | I have personal things for you as well. | 我还替你拿了点私人的东西 |
[09:10] | Tv Guide, Architectural DI– Anthropologie. | 电视指南 建筑文摘 潮流家居 |
[09:12] | Is that for girls? | 这些不是女性读物吗 |
[09:14] | I also have this. | 还有这个 |
[09:18] | University of Michigan enrollment notification. | 密歇根大学的入学通知 |
[09:21] | Classes begin in January? | 一月开学 |
[09:22] | You opened my mail? That’s a felony. | 你私拆我的信件 这可是刑事罪 |
[09:24] | So you were able to convince Estefania to move? | 你说服艾斯特法妮娅和你一起走了吗 |
[09:26] | It’s–um– | 那个 |
[09:28] | It’s a work in progress. I’m working on it. Just don’t– | 正在计划中 正努力着呢 你就别… |
[09:29] | Ah, but Fiona’s aware of your plans, I assume. | 菲奥娜肯定知道你的计划了吧 |
[09:33] | You’re getting careless. | 你可别太大意了 |
[09:36] | Don’t. | 别惹祸上身 |
[09:42] | Bad time? | 我来得不是时候 |
[09:42] | No, just putting together some baby stuff way prematurely. | 没事 早早地在组装婴儿用具罢了 |
[09:47] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[09:48] | Um, I need your advice. | 我需要你的意见 |
[09:50] | Well, if it’s about infants, college, or tiny dicks, | 关于胎儿 大学和小鸡巴的事 |
[09:53] | I’m the wrong guy. | 我可没经验 |
[09:55] | Uh, no, it’s, um– | 不是 是… |
[09:56] | It’s about crazy. You were married to once. | 是关于疯女人 你以前就娶过一个 |
[09:58] | Why, is Mandy going a little cuckoo for cocoa puffs? | 怎么 曼迪发神经了吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, I think she ran over Karen with her car. | 我觉得 是她开车撞的凯伦 |
[10:06] | – What? – I think she–she ran over Karen with her car, | -什么 -我觉得是她开车撞飞凯伦的 |
[10:09] | and also she–she carries this like huge stockpile of arms– | 而且她那还有好多枪 |
[10:12] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[10:14] | Your current girlfriend | 你是说 你的现任女友 |
[10:16] | ran over your ex-girlfriend with a car? | 开车撞了你的前女友 |
[10:19] | Signs point to yes. I mean, I– | 可以这么说吧 我 |
[10:21] | I don’t know. I don’t know what she’s capable of. | 我不知道她还会做什么 |
[10:23] | Dude, you’re at Defcon One. | 老弟 你要进入一级戒备了 |
[10:24] | You need to get the fuck outta there. | 你得赶紧想法子脱身 |
[10:26] | Tell me how. | 怎么个脱法 |
[10:27] | Very slowly. | 不能急 |
[10:29] | You need to make her think it’s her idea. | 要让她觉得 是她自己想离开你 |
[10:32] | Keep your distance. | 你跟她保持距离 |
[10:33] | Because once they get behind the wheel, | 因为女人一旦掌权 |
[10:35] | there’s no going back. | 就没有回头路了 |
[10:37] | Okay. I mean, I’m– I’m– I’m gone a lot, you know? | 好吧 我经常不在 |
[10:39] | They need a lot of help over at Karen’s, so– | 凯伦家里需要帮忙 所以 |
[10:41] | Whoa, whoa, Lip, wait, wait. | 利普 等等 等等 |
[10:43] | Does Mandy know you’re going over there? | 曼迪知道你要去那吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean, I told her– | 知道 我告诉她的 |
[10:46] | Lip, you can’t tell her that shit! | 利普 你不能告诉她这种事 |
[10:48] | That’s like waving the flag in front of the bull! | 这就好比是在公牛面前挥红布 |
[10:50] | Hide the car keys, | 把车钥匙藏好 |
[10:52] | stop showering, and you tell her nothing. | 别洗澡 什么都别再跟她说 |
[10:54] | And whatever you do, do not– Lip. | 不管你做什么 利普 切忌 |
[10:58] | Do not let her bone you, | 不要让她上你 |
[10:59] | because that oxytocin stuff makes them adhesive. | 因为荷尔蒙会让她们更黏人 |
[11:03] | You got it? | 懂了吗 |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 懂了 |
[11:09] | I’m not supposed to talk to you. | 我不应该跟你说话 |
[11:11] | – Fiona and Lip will be mad. – Well, of course they will. | -菲奥娜和利普会生气的 -他们当然会生气 |
[11:13] | They treat me like a leper because I’m “a bad father”. | 他们像对麻风病人一样对我 因为我是个”坏爸爸” |
[11:16] | Yeah, right. | 真能扯 |
[11:17] | Tell you, you haven’t seen bad parenting | 我告诉你 没见过我妈的辉煌年代 |
[11:19] | till you witness my mother in her glory days. | 都不知道啥叫糟糕的父母 |
[11:22] | Had this piece of wood she called a retribution stick. | 她有一根被称为”惩罚棍”的木头 |
[11:24] | Flat side, skinny side. | 一面宽 一面窄 |
[11:26] | If I did something small, like steal an extra cookie | 如果我犯的是小错 比如多吃一块饼干 |
[11:29] | or piss in her shampoo bottle– whack. Flat side. | 或者在她洗发水里尿尿 打 用宽面的 |
[11:32] | But if I did something heinous, | 但如果我做的是什么邪恶的事 |
[11:33] | like set fire to her bed when she was napping, | 比如在她午睡的时候把她的床点着了 |
[11:35] | or rat her out for her garage gambling ring, | 或者举报她在车库里聚众赌博 |
[11:38] | the skinny side. | 就用窄面抽 |
[11:39] | Like a whip. | 跟鞭子似的 |
[11:41] | Whack! Whack! Whack, whack, whack! | 抽 再抽 猛抽 使劲抽 往死里抽 |
[11:43] | Whack! Whack! Whack! | 用生命在抽 没有明天一样地抽 抽 |
[11:45] | But did I throw that bitch | 但当她需要家人的时候 |
[11:46] | into the gutter when she needed a home? No. | 我把那老贱人踹水沟里去了吗 没有 |
[11:48] | I brushed her hair. I washed her saggy tits. | 我给她梳头 给她洗她下垂的奶子 |
[11:51] | I irrigated her ulcers. | 给她清理溃疡 |
[11:53] | I nursed her all the way to the grave. | 照顾她 直到她上西天 |
[11:55] | But you people, making me homeless in the dead of autumn? | 但你们呢 让我在秋末露宿街头 |
[11:59] | After I got you through cancer? | 在我帮你战胜癌症之后 |
[12:02] | I slept on a train last night! | 昨晚我是在地铁上睡的 |
[12:04] | Cool. Can I try that? | 酷 我能试试吗 |
[12:06] | No! It’s barbaric. I have no place to go! | 不行 野蛮人才睡地铁 我没地方可去啦 |
[12:09] | Do you get it? | 你懂吗 |
[12:12] | I could sneak you in the van tonight. | 今晚我可以帮你溜进小货车里 |
[12:15] | You’d do that for me? | 真的吗 |
[12:19] | You little piker, you. | 你个小鬼头 |
[12:45] | You made it. | 你来啦 |
[12:47] | Chairs are over here, and watch out for splinters. | 椅子摆那边 小心扎手 |
[12:52] | You know, um, Lip is still up Karen’s ass. | 利普还跟着凯伦屁股后面转 |
[12:56] | It’s getting old. | 我快看腻了 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:01] | So, Svetlana. She like, uh– | 斯维特拉娜 她是 |
[13:04] | She’s quiet. | 她很安静 |
[13:05] | And skinny, which is weird, | 很瘦 这倒是奇怪 |
[13:07] | ’cause he usually bags fat chicks. | 因为他总是上肥妞 |
[13:09] | I do his laundry. | 我给他洗衣服 |
[13:10] | I apply to colleges for him, and what the hell does Karen do? | 帮他申请大学 凯伦到底为他做过什么 |
[13:14] | Drools and farts. I mean, come on. | 屁都没干 拜托 |
[13:18] | Think he loves her? | 你觉得他爱她吗 |
[13:19] | She’s brain-dead. | 她脑死亡了 |
[13:20] | – I mean Mickey. – I dunno. | -我是说米奇 -我哪知道 |
[13:23] | Tons of guys get chicks knocked up | 一堆男人就算把女人肚子搞大 |
[13:24] | and don’t get hitched, so… | 也不会娶她 所以 |
[13:27] | Dad’s super excited. Planned the whole thing. | 我爸爸非常兴奋 安排了这一切 |
[13:29] | Invited his buds from the gun club. | 还邀请了他枪械俱乐部的兄弟 |
[13:32] | It’s kind of sweet. | 挺美好的 |
[13:45] | Hey, look what I stole from work. | 看看我从店里偷回来啥了 |
[13:47] | Three cheers for captain cappuccino. | 大杯卡布奇诺加三份”开心” |
[13:49] | Take some cream with that hostility? | 要给你的”敌意”加点奶油吗 |
[13:50] | Oh, no, it’s fine, just whisk my best friend off | 不用了 不就是在我快要有孩子的时候 |
[13:53] | when I’m about to have a baby, no biggie. | 把我最好的好朋友拽走了嘛 小事儿 |
[13:55] | Whoa, we’re telling people already? | 你已经跟大家说了 |
[13:56] | Not “people.” Just V. | 不是大家 只有小维 |
[13:58] | And Mike from work, who says he’ll look into transferring me. | 还有同事麦克 他说能给我请调 |
[14:00] | Oh, don’t get your panties in a wad. | 你用不着发脾气 |
[14:02] | I know how to keep my mouth shut. | 我不会传闲话的 |
[14:03] | Look, I’m happy for you. I’m just sad for me. | 我为你高兴 只是为自己感到悲哀 |
[14:06] | Oh… Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[14:07] | we’ll come visit your li’l peanut once a month. | 我们每月都来探望你的小”花生” |
[14:11] | Or you could come stay with us. | 或者你可以跟我们一起走 |
[14:12] | I found a couple four- and five- bedroom houses online today. | 我在网上找到了一栋有四五个卧室的房子 |
[14:15] | Cheaper than Chicago. | 比芝加哥的便宜 |
[14:17] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[14:18] | Come get it while it’s hot! | 趁热赶紧来吃 |
[14:22] | – Pizza! – Pepperoni! | -披萨 -意大利香肠 |
[14:24] | How was school? | 今天学校怎么样 |
[14:25] | We did fractions today. | 我们今天学分数了 |
[14:26] | Chew your food like a human. | 吃饭得有个人样 |
[14:30] | So, Mike from the office | 我的同事麦克 |
[14:33] | is planning this big camping trip this weekend, | 这周末要办一个大型野营 |
[14:34] | and we’re all invited. | 我们也被邀请了 |
[14:36] | You wanna go? | 你想去吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah! Can we make s’mores? | 想 能烤棉花糖吗 |
[14:38] | – And shoot raccoons? – No. | -猎浣熊行不 -不行 |
[14:40] | Interested? | 感兴趣吗 |
[14:41] | Love camping in theory, except for the bugs, | 理论上喜欢露营 除了虫子 |
[14:43] | and the dirt, and the ground-sleeping. | 还有土 外加睡在地上 |
[14:45] | But yeah, sounds great. | 行吧 听起来还不错 |
[14:47] | Well, caffeine addicts await. | 好了 咖啡瘾君子在等我呢 |
[14:49] | Bye-bye, Dr. Jim. | 再见 吉米医生 |
[14:54] | So… | 好了 |
[14:56] | You guys know how Jimmy’s thinking about | 你们知道吉米在考虑 |
[14:59] | maybe going back to med school? | 重回医学院这件事吧 |
[15:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:02] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[15:04] | If he does, | 如果他决定回去 |
[15:05] | it would be in Michigan. | 就会去密歇根 |
[15:09] | He’d leave us? | 他要离开我们吗 |
[15:12] | Or we’d go with him. | 或者我们可以跟他去 |
[15:13] | Maybe. | 可能的话 |
[15:15] | To michigan. What about school? | 去密歇根 学校怎么办 |
[15:18] | Well, it’ll only be for a year. | 只是一年 |
[15:19] | And nothing’s decided. | 还没确定呢 |
[15:20] | I just want you to start thinking about it. | 我只是跟你们先透个信儿 |
[15:21] | What about Frank? We can’t leave him here. | 弗兰克怎么办 我们不能把他扔在这 |
[15:23] | – Of course we can. – But it’s getting cold. | -当然可以 -但是天气越来越冷了 |
[15:25] | His thick layer of bullshit will keep him warm. | 他那层厚厚的狗屎会温暖他的 |
[15:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:34] | Jimmy’s not here right now. Can I take a message? | 吉米现在不在 你能留言吗 |
[15:37] | Oh, wow, where is it? | 是吗 在哪 |
[15:39] | How many bathrooms? | 有几个浴室 |
[15:43] | A studio? | 单人公寓[同工作室] |
[15:46] | I will pass that on. | 我会告诉他的 |
[15:50] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[15:52] | Ann Arbor rentals. | 密歇根的租房中介 |
[15:53] | The application Jimmy put in went through. | 吉米的租房申请通过了 |
[15:55] | What’s a studio? | 工作室是什么 |
[15:57] | It’s a one-room apartment, debs. | 就是单人公寓 小黛 |
[15:59] | I thought you said it wasn’t decided yet. | 我以为你说这事还没定 |
[16:00] | How are we all gonna fit in one room? | 我们怎么挤得进一个单间 |
[16:10] | They’re here! They’re here! | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[16:13] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[16:15] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[16:16] | Welcome home! Welcome home! | 欢迎回家 欢迎回家 |
[16:20] | Look at you, sweet girl! | 看看你 乖女儿 |
[16:21] | I’m gonna go grab her stuff. | 我去拿她的东西 |
[16:23] | Look at you. You look so much better. | 看看你 你看上去好多了 |
[16:27] | Oh, my gosh, the color’s back in your cheeks. | 天呐 脸上又有了血色 |
[16:30] | Are you happy to be home? | 回家高兴吗 |
[16:32] | Yes. I– | 高兴 我… |
[16:35] | This place is nice. I remember. | 这里很好 我记得 |
[16:39] | Hi, Lip. | 你好 利普 |
[16:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:53] | I-I’m, um… | 我 我 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry we didn’t install the rails outside. | 抱歉外面的扶手还没装好 |
[17:00] | It’s just been so wet. | 天气太潮湿了 |
[17:04] | Um, are you hungry? I made smoothies. | 你饿了吗 我做了鲜果奶昔 |
[17:08] | I’ll get you some. | 给你倒一杯 |
[17:16] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[17:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:22] | It’s a smoothie. | 鲜果奶昔 |
[17:36] | I like the cold on my throat. | 我喜欢喉咙里冰冰的感觉 |
[17:39] | And the tongue-taste. | 还有舌头上的味道 |
[17:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:43] | Well, it’s a smoothie. | 这是鲜果奶昔 |
[17:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:49] | Mm, good night. | 晚安 |
[17:57] | What did Dr. Ron say about this? | 罗恩医生是怎么解释这个情况的 |
[17:59] | She still has most of her old memories, | 她还记得大部分以前的事情 |
[18:01] | she just can’t form any new ones. | 只是无法形成新的记忆 |
[18:04] | Got some pamphlets from the hospital. | 从医院拿了一些宣传册 |
[18:05] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Um, when’s it go away? | 这个情况什么时候会好 |
[18:10] | Everyone’s different, you know? | 各个人情况不同 |
[18:11] | Could be permanent, but I say we keep hope alive. | 可能是永久性的 但我们不该放弃希望 |
[18:13] | I got family down in Sedona. | 我家人住在赛多纳 |
[18:16] | They have healing vortexes out there. | 他们那里有个疗愈漩涡 |
[18:17] | Alternative treatments and stuff. | 替代疗法什么的 |
[18:19] | Oh, she just got home. | 她才刚到家 |
[18:20] | We don’t know what she needs yet. | 我们还不知道她需要什么 |
[18:22] | She seems nicer though. | 她好像人变好了 |
[18:29] | You left your phone at home. | 你忘记带电话了 |
[18:30] | You didn’t have to come down here to bring it to me. | 你不用特地拿来给我的 |
[18:31] | – You got a weird phone call. – From who? | -你接到一个奇怪的电话 -谁打的 |
[18:33] | Some lady from a– from a rental place. | 一个租房中介的女士 |
[18:35] | She said your credit’s been approved. | 她说你的信用已经核实过了 |
[18:36] | You can sign your contract on your studio whenever you want. | 随时可以签下单间公寓的合同 |
[18:40] | Seems like a tight squeeze. I mean, all of us in one room. | 有点太挤了吧 全住到一个单间里 |
[18:42] | I filled out that application form before we talked. | 我是在我们谈话之前填的申请 |
[18:46] | There was hardly anything available on campus, | 校园里几乎没有合适的地方 |
[18:47] | and it seemed like a good opportunity. | 那里是个难得的好机会 |
[18:49] | So you put a deposit down. | 所以你交了定金 |
[18:50] | I had to for them to run the credit check. | 为了信用调查我必须这么做 |
[18:51] | On a studio apartment. | 定了一个单间公寓 |
[18:52] | Okay, I guess I didn’t think it through. | 好吧 我想得不够周全 |
[18:54] | What, have you signed up for classes already? | 怎么 你是不是已经选好课了 |
[18:56] | Technically, I’m enrolled, but it’s complicated | 严格意义上讲 我被录取了 |
[18:57] | ’cause of my deferral. | 但是因为我的延期 问题比较复杂 |
[19:00] | Now might be a good time for a little break-o. | 要吵出去吵 |
[19:05] | So, you’re going, just like that? | 所以你打算就这样走了 |
[19:06] | Like I said, nothing’s final. | 我说了 一切还没确定 |
[19:08] | But you had no plans to bring us. | 但你没打算带着我们 |
[19:09] | You’ve been slowly backing away all along. | 你一直在慢慢的退出 |
[19:11] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[19:11] | Isn’t it so much easier if I get a place over there | 我在学校租一个地方 每周末回来看你 |
[19:13] | and come home on the weekends? | 不是更简单吗 |
[19:15] | I mean, why uproot the entire family? | 为什么要举家迁移 |
[19:18] | – I can’t even believe this. – It’s a four-hour train ride! | -我真不敢相信 -只要乘四小时火车 |
[19:21] | For one year, it’s totally doable! | 一年时间 完全可行 |
[19:24] | You made the decision without me, | 你瞒着我 做了这个决定 |
[19:26] | As if it has absolutely no effect on us. | 就好像整件事对我们完全没有影响 |
[19:28] | Okay, and how is that any different from what you did when you decided | 好 这和你决定成为小鬼们的合法监护人的时候 |
[19:32] | to become legal guardian of those kids? | 又有什么不同 |
[19:33] | You never once considered how I’d be affected. | 你从没考虑过我会受到什么影响 |
[19:35] | – Those kids are my life. – No shit, Fiona. | -这些孩子就是我的生命 -没错 菲奥娜 |
[19:37] | And maybe if you would’ve asked me, I woulda said, “Yes. | 也许你先问问我 我会说 |
[19:40] | let’s do this together.” But you didn’t. | “好的 我们一起来承担” 但你没问过 |
[19:42] | It didn’t even occur to you to ask me. | 你甚至都没想过要问 |
[19:43] | No, you have known from day one | 你和我在一起的第一天 |
[19:45] | What you were getting into with me. | 你就知道自己会面对些什么 |
[19:46] | Right, I got sucked into your world. | 没错 我被困在你的世界里了 |
[19:48] | I bent to your rules. | 服从于你的规则 |
[19:49] | I just assumed that we’d eventually decide | 我只是假设 最终我们会像夫妻一样 |
[19:51] | how to move forward together like couples do, | 共同决定 如何一起前进 |
[19:53] | but there never was “We!” | 但从来就没有”我们” |
[19:55] | What have I been doing? | 我都做了什么 |
[19:56] | Cooking, cleaning, laundry, living in a goddamn slum! | 做饭 打扫 洗衣服 住在个该死的贫民窟里 |
[20:05] | A slum? | 贫民窟 |
[20:08] | You made me feel like I could depend on you, | 你让我觉得 我可以依靠你 |
[20:10] | – And now it’s a slum? – Isn’t it? | -现在那又成贫民窟了 -不是吗 |
[20:12] | I got robbed at gunpoint by a 12-year-old girl, Fiona! | 12岁的小姑娘拿着枪抢劫了我 菲奥娜 |
[20:16] | Why don’t you go find another fuckin’ place to sleep! | 你找个别的地方住去吧 |
[20:18] | A fucking studio! | 去你那个该死的单人公寓 |
[20:39] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[20:46] | Ahh. Old cigarettes and skunk piss. | 烟味混着臭鼬尿味 |
[20:58] | – Just crusts? – That’s all they had. | -只有饼皮 -就剩这些了 |
[20:59] | Well, what about breakfast? | 早餐呢 |
[21:04] | Son… | 儿子 |
[21:06] | I hope you never have to know | 我希望你永远不必体会到 |
[21:07] | what it’s like to not have a home. | 无家可归的滋味 |
[21:09] | They’ll get over it. At least Fiona will. | 他们会原谅你的 最起码菲奥娜会 |
[21:11] | I wouldn’t count on it. | 我可不敢指望 |
[21:12] | That ornery bitch can hold a grudge. | 那个小贱人会记恨我一辈子的 |
[21:15] | People fuck up. That’s life. | 人都有栽跟头的时候 生活就是这样 |
[21:18] | Family is supposed to be forever. | 可家人应该是永恒的 |
[21:21] | Supposed to take care of you regardless of what you do. | 不管你做了什么 都应该照顾你 |
[21:24] | That’s the whole point, otherwise why bother? | 那才是关键 不然要家人干什么 |
[21:28] | Christ! | 娘的 |
[21:30] | There are vermin in here! | 虫子也在这里安家了 |
[21:38] | I’m your family. | 我是你的家人 |
[21:40] | You’re right, son. You haven’t let me down. | 你说得对 儿子 你从没让我失望过 |
[21:45] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大时 |
[21:46] | my pop took me on my first heist. | 我第一次跟着我老爸去行窃 |
[21:50] | We scored a hi-fi stereo, about 600 bucks. | 我们顺了一套高保真音响 将近600块钱 |
[21:53] | Booked a hotel, | 在宾馆里开了个房间 |
[21:54] | Blew all the dough on room service and porn. | 把钱全部花在客房服务和毛片上了 |
[21:57] | This was back when you had to pay for it. | 当年那些都是要钱的 |
[22:00] | Man. Those were the days. | 老天 那真是美好的旧时光 |
[22:05] | I haven’t thought about that in years. | 我好些年没想这事了 |
[22:08] | My foster gays have a lot of nice stuff. | 领养我的基佬们有不少好东西 |
[22:11] | Your foster gays? | 领养你的基佬 |
[22:12] | Cassius and Lanier. | 卡西乌斯跟拉尼尔 |
[22:14] | Are you suggesting… | 你现在打的主意… |
[22:16] | what I think you’re suggesting? | 是像我想的那样吗 |
[22:19] | – What do they got? – Ipods, computers… | -他们那里有什么 -Ipod 电脑 |
[22:21] | – How often they there? – They work weekends. | -他们多久回一次 -他们周末上班 |
[22:23] | – Can you pick a lock? – I have their security code. | -你会撬锁吗 -我有他们的安全码 |
[22:25] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[22:33] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[23:06] | Rise and shine. We’re going camping. | 太阳晒屁股了 我们要出去野营 |
[23:09] | Pack some warm clothes, okay? | 带点暖和的衣服 好吗 |
[23:11] | Gets cold by the lake at night. | 晚上湖边会降温的 |
[23:13] | Did you talk to Jimmy about the studio yet? | 你跟吉米谈过单人房的事吗 |
[23:15] | No. Let’s go. | 没 我们走吧 |
[23:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:23] | Let’s go. Up and at ’em. | 别睡了 快点起床 |
[23:30] | Good morning, milk dud! | 早上好啊 小家伙 |
[23:32] | We’re going camping! | 我们要去野营了 |
[23:34] | You want to go camping? It’s so fun. | 你想去野营吗 野营很好玩的 |
[23:35] | There’s playing, and singing, and kids. | 有游戏 有唱歌 有其他的小孩子 |
[23:38] | And there’s dirt. Oh, you love dirt! | 还有泥巴 你最喜欢泥巴了 |
[23:42] | Can I do your ears, or do you still hate that? | 要我帮你掏耳朵吗 还是你仍然不喜欢 |
[23:45] | My ears. | 我的耳朵 |
[23:47] | Where’s Jody? | 乔迪在哪 |
[23:49] | He’s at the Wongs’, picking up Hymie. | 他在王家人那里 接哈米回来呢 |
[23:52] | Do you remember Hymie? | 你还记得哈米吗 |
[23:54] | I remember. The Asian mongoloid. | 我记得 那个患唐氏综合症的亚洲小孩 |
[23:57] | Actually, we can call him a retard. | 事实上 我们可以叫他弱智 |
[24:00] | We’ve earned that right. | 我们有这个权利 |
[24:03] | Do you want to spend time with him? | 你想花些时间陪陪他吗 |
[24:05] | Yes. | 想 |
[24:05] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 那可真是太好了 |
[24:08] | He is so special. | 他真的是一个非常特殊的孩子 |
[24:11] | You know, I saw this movie the other day | 跟你说 几天前我看了一部电影 |
[24:13] | about babies around the world. | 讲述的是世界各地的小孩 |
[24:15] | Do you know that mothers in Africa | 你知道非洲的母亲 |
[24:18] | wipe their babies’ dirty bottoms on their knees? | 用她们的膝盖帮小孩子擦屁股吗 |
[24:22] | – Where’s Jody? – At the Wongs’. | -乔迪在哪 -在王家人那里 |
[24:24] | And then they use leaves to scrape the poop off. | 她们再用树叶把身上的粪便擦干净 |
[24:27] | I mean, why not just use the leaves in the first place? | 她们干嘛不直接用树叶擦孩子的屁股呢 |
[24:30] | I don’t understand why they’re not | 我真是不明白她们 |
[24:32] | sick all the time over there with all that bacteria. | 身上那么多细菌怎么还能不得病 |
[24:35] | Bacteria. | 细菌 |
[24:37] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[24:38] | I’ll make sandwiches after this. | 我帮你擦完身子就去做三明治 |
[24:40] | Where’s Jody? | 乔迪在哪 |
[24:42] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[24:46] | Jody. | 乔迪 |
[24:50] | It’s cool, mom, I got this. | 没事 妈妈 让我来 |
[25:14] | Okay, we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:15] | I can’t find the flashlights. | 我找不到手电筒了 |
[25:16] | Check the closets. | 看看橱柜里有没有 |
[25:17] | Yeah, I did, like, three times. | 我都找了三次了 还是没有 |
[25:18] | – Where’s Carl? – Said he’s not going. | -卡尔人呢 -他说他不去了 |
[25:20] | He doesn’t feel well. | 他感觉不舒服 |
[25:23] | Oh, you look like garbage. | 天 你看上去真糟 |
[25:25] | You sick? | 生病了吗 |
[25:27] | No temperature. | 没发烧 |
[25:29] | Should we stay home? | 要不我们不去了 |
[25:30] | – No, I’m not that sick. – No, no, no, please… | -不 我没那么严重 -不 不 别 |
[25:32] | Can we still go? Liam will be so sad. | 我们还是去好吗 不然利亚姆会难过的 |
[25:35] | Okay, but stay in bed. Drink fluids. | 好吧 但一定要待在床上 多喝点水 |
[25:38] | Hey, can you hold him for a second? | 能帮我搭把手吗 |
[25:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[25:40] | Get my coat on. | 我去穿衣服 |
[25:42] | Okay. Enjoy the wedding. | 婚礼上好好玩 |
[25:45] | I can’t wait to hear the reports. | 到时候听你讲故事 |
[25:49] | Jesus, Ian. | 天呐 伊恩 |
[25:51] | What time did you get in last night? | 你昨晚什么时候回来的 |
[25:52] | – 3:00. – Where were ya? | -3点 -你去哪了 |
[25:55] | Out. | 外面 |
[25:56] | Ew, gross! | 真恶心 |
[25:58] | Come on, upstairs. Sleep it off. | 上楼去吧 好好睡一觉 |
[26:05] | Will someone please tell me | 谁能行行好告诉我 |
[26:06] | what the hell is going on with that kid? | 这孩子到底出什么事了吗 |
[26:08] | I’m sure he’ll tell you when he’s ready. | 他准备好了会跟你说的 |
[26:10] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[26:12] | – Okay, we are off. – Okay. | -好了 我们走吧 -好吧 |
[26:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:15] | Bye, Debs. | 再见 小黛 |
[26:16] | – Bye! – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[26:18] | Bye! | 再见 |
[26:19] | Nurture nature! | 享受自然吧 |
[26:34] | We haven’t had sex in over a week. | 我们有一个多星期没做爱了 |
[26:38] | Yeah, I’ve, uh… | 这个 我 |
[26:41] | been a little distracted. | 最近有些伤神 |
[26:46] | What the fuck?! | 搞毛啊 |
[26:52] | Whatever you do… | 不管你用什么方法 |
[26:53] | Whatever you do… | 不管你用什么方法 |
[26:55] | Do not… Do not… | 千万不要 千万不要 |
[26:57] | Let her bone you. | 让她把你上了 |
[27:06] | You belong here… | 你属于这里 |
[27:07] | with me. | 和我一起 |
[27:09] | Not with that fucking vegetable. | 不是和那个该死的植物人 |
[27:23] | Hey, man, thanks for letting me crash. | 伙计 谢谢让我留宿 |
[27:25] | Well, you just sorta showed up, so… | 你就那么出现了 所以 |
[27:29] | What time did we crap out last night? | 我什么时候睡着的 |
[27:30] | I was in bed by 11:00. | 我11点之前上的床 |
[27:32] | You must have passed out after 3:00, | 你肯定3点之后才睡过去 |
[27:35] | ’cause that’s the last time I heard the bathroom door slam. | 那是我最后一次听到你摔厕所门 |
[27:39] | Time five out of five, each time louder than the last. | 次次都摔门 一次比一次响 |
[27:43] | I’m– I’m sorry, man. I’m a mess. | 对不起 兄弟 我整个人都一团糟 |
[27:46] | – I got in this huge fight with… – with your girlfriend. | -我大吵了一架 和 -和你女朋友 |
[27:48] | We talked about it for two hours straight. | 我们昨天谈了整整两个小时 |
[27:52] | Oh. Uh, hey, what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[27:54] | 1:30. I gotta split. I’m on, uh, afternoon rotation. | 一点半 我得走了 我下午轮班 |
[27:57] | You may as well finish that. | 你可以在这里喝完 |
[28:00] | This door locks behind you if you pull it hard, | 如果你用力拉 它就会锁上 |
[28:03] | – which you’re awesome at, so… – Okay. | -你很擅长摔门的 -好的 |
[28:15] | Hey, uh, Kev, it’s Lip. | 喂 小凯 我是利普 |
[28:19] | Look, I fucked up. I, um– | 我搞砸了 我 |
[28:22] | I let her bone me. Just– | 我让她给上了 你 |
[28:25] | Call me back as soon as you get this, all right? | 听到留言马上回电话 好吗 |
[28:29] | – You okay in there? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[28:32] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[28:34] | Yeah, I’m just, uh, a little backed up. | 我 我有点便秘 |
[28:37] | For 45 minutes? | 拉了45分钟 |
[28:39] | Yup. | 是的 |
[28:42] | – Can I get you anything? – No, please. | -要我帮你拿点什么吗 -不用 |
[28:44] | I’m–I’m great. Okay? I’m fine. Thank you. | 我很好 没事 谢谢你 |
[28:48] | I- I- I hate my dress. | 我不喜欢我的裙子 |
[28:50] | I look like a drag queen. | 我穿起来像个伪娘 |
[28:51] | You think Fiona would mind | 你觉得如果我借一条菲奥娜的 |
[28:52] | – if I borrowed one of hers? – Yes. | -裙子她会介意吗 -会 |
[28:55] | – She’d mind, or she’d let me? – Mind! | -会介意 还是会借给我 -介意 |
[29:01] | Jesus! Barge right in, why don’t you? | 老天 你怎么不直接闯进来 |
[29:03] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[29:07] | I’ve got a lot of stuff on my mind. | 我脑袋里很乱 |
[29:09] | And you can’t talk to me about it? | 不能和我说说吗 |
[29:11] | No. | 不能 |
[29:14] | What time are you gonna come tonight? | 你今晚什么时候来 |
[29:16] | I don’t know, late. I got some shit I gotta do. | 不知道 很晚 我有一堆操蛋的事要做 |
[29:18] | At Karen’s? | 在凯伦家 |
[29:19] | Errands. | 跑腿的事 |
[29:23] | You know what? Don’t bother coming. | 算了 你不用过来了 |
[29:54] | Work it, Gallagher! That’s right, own that sack! | 加油 加拉格 对 加油 |
[29:59] | What? How long have you been here? | 天 你来多久了 |
[30:01] | Hi. Couple hours. | 嗨 几个小时了 |
[30:02] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[30:02] | Uh, I had to do a meat run. | 我跑去拿肉了 |
[30:04] | Somebody accidentally left the beef cooler sitting on the driveway, | 某人无意把牛肉冷冻箱留在车道了 |
[30:07] | and by “someone”, I mean me. | 那个”某人”就是我 |
[30:09] | You having fun? | 你玩得开心吗 |
[30:11] | It’s my fourth. | 这是第四杯了 |
[30:11] | Oh, very ni– I will take that as a yes. | 非常好 我就当你是玩得开心啦 |
[30:14] | Where’s your peeps? | 你带的人呢 |
[30:16] | Little redhead is my sister Debbie, | 红色头发那个是我妹妹黛比 |
[30:18] | And the little, brown baby with the boogers | 那个满脸鼻涕的棕色小男孩 |
[30:20] | is my brother Liam. | 是我弟弟利亚姆 |
[30:21] | Nice, nice. Is that it? | 真好 就这些了吗 |
[30:23] | Uh, yeah, my brother Carl’s sick, | 对 我弟弟卡尔生病了 |
[30:25] | My brother Ian has a hangover, | 另一个弟弟伊恩喝多了 |
[30:26] | and my other brother Lip had that wedding. | 还有一个弟弟利普要去参加那个婚礼 |
[30:28] | Gotcha, gotcha. | 明白了 |
[30:30] | Where’s your man? | 你男朋友呢 |
[30:33] | Is that cup a perk? | 那杯子是赠送的吗 |
[30:35] | Or did you have to pay for that? | 还是得花钱买 |
[30:36] | Don’t hate ’cause I get swag. Okay? I’m a full-timer. | 别嫉恨我有优待 因为我是全职的 |
[30:39] | If you weren’t moving to Michigan, | 如果不是你要搬去密歇根 |
[30:40] | – Maybe you’d pull cups too. – Well, shit. | -或许你也可以免费用 -靠 |
[30:43] | How can I go now knowing that? | 现在知道了我还能走吗 |
[30:44] | Well, shit, I don’t think you can. | 靠 我觉得你不能走 |
[30:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:51] | Hey. Hop in. | 喂 上车 |
[30:54] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我载你一段路 |
[30:59] | Nando! Hey, wow! When did you get here? | 南多 你什么时候来的 |
[31:02] | Early. | 很早 |
[31:05] | You f– flew all the way from Brazil? | 你 你从巴西飞来的 |
[31:08] | Miami. | 迈阿密 |
[31:09] | I was there on business. | 我在那里出差 |
[31:12] | I’m ravenous. We go eat? | 我很饿 去吃饭吧 |
[31:43] | You call me a punk for wanting a boyfriend or whatever, | 你叫我男妓 就因为我想要个男朋友 |
[31:46] | but you’re gonna marry someone who screws guys for a living? | 但你却要娶一个靠跟男人上床维生的女人 |
[31:49] | Who gives a shit? It’s a fucking piece of paper. | 谁在乎 就他妈是张纸而已 |
[31:53] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[31:57] | Come on– look. | 听着 |
[32:01] | Just ’cause I’m getting hitched | 虽然我要结婚了 |
[32:02] | doesn’t mean we can’t still bang. | 并不代表我们不能”搞”了 |
[32:05] | Okay? All right? | 好吗 明白吗 |
[32:07] | If you give half a shit about me, Mickey– | 如果你有那么一点在乎我 米奇 |
[32:10] | Half. | 一点点 |
[32:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[32:28] | And these stairs lead to the side room, | 这楼梯通向侧间 |
[32:30] | and this is the hallway to the bedroom. | 这是通向卧室的走廊 |
[32:32] | This is the outside deck. | 这是露天平台 |
[32:34] | The living room, the kitchen, | 客厅 厨房 |
[32:36] | The other bedroom, and the front room. | 另一间卧室和前屋 |
[32:38] | My god, how big is this place? | 我的天 这房子有多大 |
[32:39] | – Big. – Bastards. | -很大 -混蛋 |
[32:41] | There’s no more marshmallows. | 没棉花糖了 |
[32:43] | I hate that. | 真讨厌 |
[32:45] | They give you, like, ten in the whole bag. | 一大袋里面就十颗似的 |
[32:48] | – What if they catch us? – Visualize success. | -如果我们被抓了呢 -多想想成功 |
[32:51] | What if they dust for fingerprints? | 他们如果采集指纹呢 |
[32:52] | Always wear gloves. Got one. | 戴手套 找到一个 |
[32:55] | It’s a treasure chest. That’s a good omen. | 这是宝库 是好兆头 |
[32:57] | What about DNA testing? | DNA检测呢 |
[32:58] | Nobody bothers with that CSI crap, not on a burglary. | 没人会因为盗窃案去搞犯罪现场调查那套的 |
[33:01] | Cops’ll see these faggots, they won’t give three wet farts. | 警察们看到那些基佬遭窃 在乎个屁 |
[33:05] | Are you with me? | 你跟我一起吗 |
[33:11] | Okay, one, two, three, go. | 一 二 三 走起 |
[33:14] | Eh, we’ll get it next time. | 下次会合拍的 |
[33:29] | You haven’t taken one bite, Steve. | 你一口都没动 史蒂夫 |
[33:31] | All this food going to waste. | 这些食物都要浪费了 |
[33:36] | Now, tell me… | 跟我说说 |
[33:39] | I hear reports of, um, medical school. | 我听说你要回医学院念书 |
[33:42] | Uh, going back in January. | 是的 一月开学 |
[33:44] | I’m gonna become a dermatologist or a surgeon. | 我想当皮肤科或者外科医生 |
[33:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:48] | Cosmetic surgery’s a rich field. | 整容外科比较赚钱 |
[33:50] | Very lucrative. Much potential. | 很赚钱 有前途 |
[33:52] | Indeed. | 的确是 |
[33:53] | And this would require a move to another state. | 所以你得搬到另一个州去 |
[33:55] | Only temporary. I’m–I’m still working out the details. | 暂时而已 还有些细节问题没处理 |
[33:58] | You know, I-I really just want to do | 我真的希望 |
[33:59] | what’s best for everyone. | 能做到对每个人都好 |
[34:01] | Well, it sounds like you want to do | 但是听起来 |
[34:02] | what’s best for yourself. | 你只想着自己啊 |
[34:04] | Uh, but having a doctor husband | 但是对艾斯特法尼娅来说 |
[34:06] | for Estefania would be a great thing. | 有个医生老公是非常好的 |
[34:07] | You know, in America, doctors are seen as heroes. | 在美国 医生就像是英雄 |
[34:13] | I’m familiar with your culture. | 我了解美国的文化 |
[34:14] | But the point being is it’s– | 但问题是… |
[34:16] | It’s all good, you know? Ann Arbor’s a great town. | 一切都很好啊 安娜堡是个好地方 |
[34:18] | There’s lots of shops. | 那里商场也很多 |
[34:25] | And when was the last time you’ve seen my daughter? | 你上次见我女儿是什么时候 |
[34:27] | Uh, two days ago. Why? | 两天前 怎么了 |
[34:30] | I saw her three hours ago. | 我三个小时前刚见过她 |
[34:34] | In INS holding. | 在移民归化局扣押处 |
[34:37] | I suppose you’re not aware she’s being deported. | 我想你还不知道她要被遣返了 |
[34:41] | Wait, why? Why– | 等一下 为什么 |
[34:42] | You missed an INS visit yesterday, Steve. | 你错过了移民规划局的来访 史蒂夫 |
[34:44] | Why didn’t she call me? | 她为什么不给我打电话 |
[34:45] | Well, she tried. You didn’t pick up. | 她打了 你没接 |
[34:49] | And she failed to impress the authorities. | 她也没敷衍成功移民局的人 |
[34:51] | Didn’t even know your birthday. | 连你的生日都不知道 |
[34:53] | My birthday is Christmas! How hard is that to remember? | 我的生日就是圣诞节 这能有多难记啊 |
[34:57] | And your mother’s name. | 还有你妈的名字 |
[34:59] | This is my fault? We did–we did flash cards. | 这也是我的错啊 我跟她一起背过 |
[35:00] | I can’t be with her every second. | 我也不能每时每刻在她身边 |
[35:04] | I ask so little of you, Steve. | 我对你要求那么低 史蒂夫 |
[35:07] | So little. | 那么低 |
[35:09] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹事 |
[35:11] | Be attentive to my daughter. | 多关心我女儿 |
[35:14] | Her presence in this country is controversial. | 这个国家本来就不欢迎她 |
[35:16] | You understand that. | 你知道的 |
[35:17] | We were under a microscope. | 他们会想尽办法找茬 |
[35:19] | I thought I made that clear. | 我以为我说得够清楚了 |
[35:21] | Look, I’m so sorry this happened, | 很抱歉发生了这种事 |
[35:23] | I just don’t know what could’ve been done to prevent it. | 我只是不知道该怎么防范 |
[35:26] | That’s precisely the problem, isn’t it, Steve? | 这恰恰是问题所在 不是吗 史蒂夫 |
[35:32] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[35:34] | Well, what’s done cannot be undone. | 事情都已经发生了 |
[35:37] | Now I must grease many palms. | 现在我得去砸钱办事 |
[35:41] | It will be dealt with. | 会搞定的 |
[35:55] | Wait, so you’re telling me | 你是说 |
[35:56] | you’ve never been to a strip club? | 你从来没去过脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[35:58] | No. Just the thought of a lap dance | 是啊 想到大腿舞 |
[36:00] | actually makes me woozy. | 我就头晕 |
[36:01] | Like, do I grope? | 比如我要不要摸上去呢 |
[36:04] | If–how do I go about doing that in, like, a non-offensive way? | 如果摸 要怎么摸才不会冒犯她呢 |
[36:07] | Like, do I make eye contact, or is that– | 要对视吗 还是… |
[36:08] | That could be insulting, ’cause I mean, | 那样太无礼了 |
[36:10] | she works so hard on her body. | 她跳得那么卖力 |
[36:12] | Wow, you really are a gentleman. | 你可真绅士 |
[36:14] | I am hardly a gentleman. | 我才不是呢 |
[36:16] | I just have a problem with forced intimacy. | 我只是不喜欢过分亲密地接触 |
[36:20] | Blame my mother. | 怪我妈 |
[36:21] | Your mom was a stripper? | 你妈以前是脱衣舞娘吗 |
[36:24] | Still a stripper, by the way. | 现在还是 |
[36:26] | 90 years old. | 都九十岁了 |
[36:28] | Takes her like 40 minutes to unhook her bra, | 解个胸罩都要四十分钟 |
[36:30] | But when she does, what a show. | 但是脱了之后 好戏就开场了 |
[36:37] | So, uh… we sorta ditched the party. | 我们貌似把派对扔一边了 |
[36:42] | Yeah, we sorta did. | 是啊 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna make three assumptions. | 我要提三个假设 |
[36:48] | Fire away. | 说吧 |
[36:48] | Okay, one, you’re as drunk as I am. | 第一 你和我一样醉 |
[36:52] | Correct. Shh. | 说对了 嘘 |
[36:54] | Two, you’re as cold as I am. | 第二 你和我一样冷 |
[36:57] | Colder. Less padding. | 比你冷 衣服薄 |
[36:59] | I’m gonna ignore that. | 忽略不计 |
[37:00] | Three… | 第三 |
[37:04] | you’re a gentleman. | 你很绅士 |
[37:07] | False. | 错 |
[37:09] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[37:11] | Well, then you better behave yourself, | 那你最好别勾引我 |
[37:14] | because I am way too drunk not to invite you | 因为我已经醉到 |
[37:16] | back to my tent right now. | 没办法拒绝你了 |
[37:27] | God damn, Gallagher. | 我靠 加拉格 |
[37:29] | I oughta get you pissed off more often. | 我应该多惹你生气 |
[37:33] | So, what are we gonna do? | 接来下怎么办 |
[37:35] | We gonna tell everyone to leave? | 让他们都回去吗 |
[37:37] | Nah. | 不 |
[37:38] | I’ll go get this shit over with, | 我赶紧把这破事搞完 |
[37:39] | and, uh, you can wait here for me. | 你可以在这等我 |
[37:41] | Shouldn’t take more than an hour, right? | 应该用不了一个小时吧 |
[37:43] | You better be ready for round two. | 你准备好再战一次 |
[37:46] | You’re not seriously going through with this, are you? | 你不是真要去结婚吧 |
[37:48] | Why are you acting like I got a choice in this? | 你搞得好像我还有别的选择 |
[37:50] | This is bullshit. | 放屁 |
[37:52] | Listen to me, Mickey. | 听我说 米奇 |
[37:54] | Your dad is an evil, psychotic prick. | 你爸是个恶魔 是个神经病 |
[37:59] | You’re just gonna let him ruin your life? | 你准备就这么让他毁了你一辈子 |
[38:00] | You need to grow the fuck up. | 你他妈成熟点行吗 |
[38:03] | Don’t act like you know a thing about my dad. | 别说得好像你了解我爸一样 |
[38:05] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[38:06] | Not everybody gets to just– | 不是每个人都能 |
[38:13] | Not everybody just gets to | 不是每个人都能 |
[38:14] | blurt out how they fuckin’ feel every minute. | 随口说出自己的想法 |
[38:24] | Everyone’s looking for you. | 大家都在找你呢 |
[38:25] | I’m having a fuckin’ smoke. Is that all right? | 我他妈抽根烟都不行啊 |
[38:32] | You just get here? | 刚来吗 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:36] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我以为你不会来了 |
[38:38] | Last-minute decision. | 临时决定 |
[38:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:30] | What, what? You okay? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[40:32] | What am I doing? What am I doing? | 天哪 我这是在干什么 |
[40:33] | Do you want to stop? We can stop. | 你想停下来吗 我们可以就此打住 |
[40:36] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry. | -对不起 -不用道歉 |
[40:37] | We got carried away, all right? These things happen. | 我们喝多了 酒后乱性嘛 |
[40:40] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己这是在干什么 |
[40:42] | You’re using me for revenge. | 你在利用我来报复他 |
[40:45] | Am I? | 真的吗 |
[40:46] | I’m not saying that I mind. I-I-I do not mind. | 我不介意啊 我真的不介意 |
[40:50] | I just recognize the impulse. | 我对这个过程太熟悉了 |
[40:51] | He was planning on going to Michigan without me. | 他打算抛下我一个人去密歇根 |
[40:54] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[40:54] | He acted like he was gonna take all of us, | 他表面上装作要把我们一起带走 |
[40:56] | but it’s not even the first time that he’s lied. | 其实他一直都在撒谎 |
[40:59] | I closed my stupid eyes to it | 是我太蠢 选择性无视了 |
[41:01] | ’cause I wanted it to work so bad. | 因为我真的好希望能和他一直走下去 |
[41:04] | Your eyes aren’t stupid. | 你才不蠢 |
[41:07] | Oh, I’m an idiot. | 我真是太蠢了 |
[41:09] | Just because someone dumps on you does not mean you deserve it. | 被甩并不意味着是你的错 |
[41:13] | Tell me that when someone’s dumping on you. | 等你被甩了的时候再来说这句话吧 |
[41:21] | Eve? | “伊”芙 |
[41:23] | That’s my wife. | 这是我妻子的名字 |
[41:26] | Ex-wife. God. | 前妻 天哪 |
[41:28] | Papers went through last week. | 上周才办好离婚手续 |
[41:31] | I’m kinda too chicken to get it removed, | 我太怂了 不敢去把这纹身洗掉 |
[41:33] | so I’m thinking about making it into a bigger word. | 所以我想把它改成一个别的词 |
[41:37] | – – like, uh… | 比方说… |
[41:40] | “Sleeve” Maybe. | “衣”袖什么的 |
[41:41] | “Eleven.” I don’t know. | 十”一”也可以 我还没想好 |
[41:46] | I guess you’re lucky her name wasn’t “Ocksucker.” | 还好她的名字不是”口娇” |
[41:58] | When did you know when it was over? | 你是从什么时候开始意识到没救了的 |
[42:00] | When she started going to the gym every day. | 从她每天都去健身房开始 |
[42:06] | You? | 你呢 |
[42:20] | Without a hitch. | 太顺利啦 |
[42:21] | Son, you did good. | 干得好 儿子 |
[42:23] | Close the door. Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[42:26] | How much you think it’s all worth? | 你觉得这些玩意儿值多少钱 |
[42:28] | I don’t know. Maybe 3 grand? | 不知道 大概三千美金吧 |
[42:30] | – Really? – Damn straight. | -真的吗 -当然啦 |
[42:32] | Hey, let’s celebrate. | 让我们来好好庆祝一下 |
[42:33] | Go cook us up some spaghettios. | 去煮点意大利面来吃 |
[42:47] | Lis–listen, I know that I got sloppy, Nando, | 南多 我知道是我大意了 |
[42:49] | But I will fix it. Just tell me what I can do. | 但是我能弥补的 告诉我该怎么做 |
[42:51] | Run–run drugs, steal cars. | 贩毒还是偷车 都行 |
[42:52] | You know, my dad has connections in the government. | 我爸在政府认识些人 |
[42:54] | He’s a powerful man. | 他很有权势的 |
[42:55] | He supported immigration legislation– | 一向都支持移民合法化 |
[42:57] | So much traffic today. Are the cubs playing? | 今天路上车真多 今天有球赛吗 |
[42:59] | It’s–you know what? | 其…其实 |
[43:00] | It’s a good thing this happened, actually. | 这未尝不是一件好事 |
[43:01] | I mean, not entirely, of course, | 当然算不上是一件完全的好事 |
[43:03] | but I-I’m completely clear on the rules. | 可是我从中吸取了教训 |
[43:05] | You know, I’m absolutely on the same page as you. | 现在完全明白以后该怎么做了 |
[43:06] | I mean, thank you for that. Truly. Truly. | 谢谢你让我明白 真的 |
[43:13] | Oh, let’s go see who that is. | 让我们来看看是谁在敲门呢 |
[43:22] | I’m just finishing up Karen’s favorite snack. | 我刚做好凯伦最喜欢吃的甜点 |
[43:24] | Snickerdoodle cupcakes. | 曲奇杯子蛋糕 |
[43:27] | She’s upstairs. | 她在楼上 |
[43:29] | Um, but hey, you don’t need to install the motion lights | 不过你不用来装感应灯了 |
[43:33] | Because Jody is taking Karen and Hymie to Sedona | 因为乔迪打算带着凯伦和哈米搬去赛多纳了 |
[43:37] | to live near the vortexes, so… | 这样就能离能量漩涡近一点儿了 |
[43:40] | It’s fine. They’re gonna be near family. | 这样挺好的 他们离家里也不远 |
[43:42] | And she is his wife, after all. | 而且凯伦毕竟是他的妻子 |
[43:44] | Is–is Mrs. Wong okay with Hymie leaving? | 王太太同意哈米走吗 |
[43:47] | Well, she’s his mother, | 凯伦毕竟是孩子的妈妈 |
[43:48] | and babies belong with their mothers, so… | 孩子就应当和妈妈在一起的嘛 |
[43:52] | You go on up. I’ll be right there with snacks. | 你先上去吧 我一会儿把吃的端上来 |
[44:14] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[44:29] | Your mom says you’re moving. | 你妈妈说你要搬走了 |
[44:31] | I am? | 是吗 |
[44:32] | Yeah, to Arizona? | 嗯 搬到亚利桑那州去 |
[44:36] | The grand canyon. | 那儿有大峡谷 |
[44:39] | Cactuses. | 仙人掌 |
[44:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[44:48] | I know you’re in there. It’s just us now, okay? | 现在只有我们两个人了 |
[44:51] | We can talk. | 我们好好谈谈好吗 |
[45:02] | You remember that day | 你还记不记得那天 |
[45:03] | we, uh–we got drunk | 我们喝多了 |
[45:06] | and, uh, ran around Lincoln park | 我们绕着林肯公园跑了一圈 |
[45:07] | setting off all the alarms on the priuses? | 还拉响了所有的警报 |
[45:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[45:12] | And then we, um– we climbed the Lincoln statue | 然后我们还爬到了林肯的雕像上 |
[45:16] | and gave old abe some, uh, lipstick with red sharpie. | 用红色记号笔给林肯画了一张血盆大口 |
[45:22] | Yeah, you were, uh, fucking fearless. | 你那时候真是天不怕地不怕 |
[45:25] | And a total shithead. | 傻得要命 |
[45:27] | I remember, um, you made me go down on you that night | 还有那次在班尼家 |
[45:30] | in the bathroom of Bennigan’s. | 你逼我在他厕所里给你口 |
[45:35] | You remember all that? | 这些你都还记得吗 |
[45:37] | Yes. | 我记得 |
[45:39] | But… | 可是… |
[45:41] | I can’t feel. | 我感觉不到 |
[45:44] | Feel what? | 感觉不到什么 |
[45:46] | Stuff. | 事情 |
[45:48] | Inside. | 本质 |
[45:52] | I, uh… | 我… |
[45:57] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白 |
[46:00] | I can’t explain. | 我也解释不了 |
[46:02] | But… | 但是… |
[46:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[46:09] | Are there snacks? | 有零食吃吗 |
[46:17] | Mandy. Mandy did this. Okay? | 曼迪 是曼迪干的 |
[46:21] | Mandy hit you with the car and fucked you up forever! | 是曼迪开车撞了你 毁了你 |
[46:26] | All right? Because of me. | 而这一切都是因我而起 |
[46:29] | Mandy Milkovich. | 曼迪·米尔科维奇 |
[46:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[46:34] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[46:36] | Yes. | 明白 |
[46:40] | Do you know who hit you? | 你知道是谁撞了你吗 |
[46:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[46:47] | Are there snacks? | 有零食可以吃吗 |
[47:06] | Mandy! | 曼迪 |
[47:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:08] | Couldn’t stay away, could you? | 你就是离不开我 是吧 |
[47:11] | You ruined Karen’s life! | 你毁了凯伦的一生 |
[47:13] | You’re a jealous, demented cunt, Mandy! | 你这个被嫉妒冲昏头脑的荡妇 曼迪 |
[47:17] | Seriously! All right? We’re done! | 真的 听着 我们完了 |
[47:19] | I did it for you, you prick. | 我都是为了你 你个混蛋 |
[47:22] | I did everything for you, but you’re so fucking blind. | 我所做的一切都是为了你 但是你都看不见 |
[47:25] | You know what, don’t sweat it. | 算了 别费事了 |
[47:27] | We were done before you got here. | 你来之前我们就玩完了 |
[47:29] | This is Kenyatta. | 这是肯亚塔 |
[47:31] | He’s my date. | 我的新对象 |
[47:33] | I just swallowed his load in the bathroom. | 刚在厕所给他口射了一炮 |
[47:34] | Can you taste it? | 你尝到了吗 |
[47:36] | He did it. | 他还是结了 |
[47:38] | He got married. To a woman. | 他结婚了 跟一个女人 |
[47:41] | I told you not to come here, okay? | 我不是让你别来了吗 |
[47:44] | You try sitting on your ass while the person you love– | 你觉得换成是你能坐得住吗 你爱的那个人 |
[47:48] | No, I’m sorry, I mean the guy you’ve been fucking | 不 我说错了 应该是你操的那个人 |
[47:51] | gets married to some random commie skank! | 和一个俄国婊子结婚了 |
[47:55] | Fuckin’ commie! | 操他妈的俄国婊子 |
[48:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[48:15] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[48:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:26] | Be a man. Just this once. | 就这一次 拿出点男人样来 |
[48:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:38] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[48:40] | Chin up. | 抬头挺胸 |
[48:42] | Get onto the boat. | 上船 |
[49:03] | Can I just make one phone call to Fiona? Please? | 我能给菲奥娜打个电话吗 求你了 |
[49:13] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:45] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我觉得我不行了 |
[49:47] | We’re so close. | 马上就到家了 |
[49:47] | I gotta lay down for a little bit. | 我先在这儿躺会儿 |
[49:49] | Ian, hey, stop. No! We’re here! | 伊恩 别 马上就到家了 |
[49:51] | I’m gonna puke. | 我要吐了 |
[49:55] | We know you’ve been stealing, why don’t you tell us… | 我们知道你常偷东西 你就招了吧 |
[49:58] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[49:59] | – Kid, settle down. – Hey, whoa, can I help you? | -上车 孩子 -喂 怎么回事 |
[50:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[50:01] | I’m his brother. What’s going on? | 我是他哥 怎么回事 |
[50:03] | We have reason to believe this child | 我们有理由相信这孩子 |
[50:04] | may have robbed his former foster parents | 涉嫌在今天下午 趁他前养父母在外工作时 |
[50:06] | while they were at work this afternoon. | 在他们家里实施盗窃 |
[50:07] | Yeah? What proof you got? | 是吗 你们有什么证据 |
[50:08] | He had a special security code assigned to him. | 他们给了他一个特殊的密码 |
[50:10] | He’s the only one that knows it. | 只有他知道 |
[50:11] | All right, as far as I can tell, that’s not evidence. | 据我所知 这根本不算是证据 |
[50:12] | Get your fuckin’ hands off him, man. | 你别他妈碰他 |
[50:14] | His code was a series of four letters. | 那个密码只有两个字 |
[50:16] | C-a-r-l. | 卡尔 |
[50:21] | Take your fuckin’ hands off him, man! | 你他妈别碰他 |
[50:23] | He’s just a fucking kid! | 他只是个孩子 |
[50:24] | All right, that’s enough of that. | 行了 够了 |
[50:25] | Step back, sir. | 先生请你退后 |
[50:26] | Take your hands off the officer right now! | 请不要碰警员 |
[50:28] | Step away from the officer. | 离警员远一点 |
[50:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[50:31] | This kid stole from people, all right? | 这孩子涉嫌盗窃 明白吗 |
[50:33] | – We’re taking him in. – You’re ta–he’s a fucking kid! | -我们要带他回去 -带他干嘛 他只是个孩子 |
[50:37] | Do not touch the officer. | 请不要碰警员 |
[50:38] | – Step back right now! – Carl, come here! | -请退后 -卡尔 过来 |
[50:40] | If you interfere again, I will arrest you! | 如果你继续妨碍我们 就连你一起抓 |
[50:43] | Do not touch him! | 别碰他 |
[50:43] | Why are you being so rough with him? | 为什么对个孩子这么粗鲁 |
[50:45] | You are gonna have to– | 你必须… |
[50:46] | Why is he being so fucking rough with him? | 为什么他对个孩子这么粗鲁 |
[50:47] | You touch him again, I will arrest you! | 你再碰他我就逮捕你 |
[50:50] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好先生们 |
[50:53] | – Are you the parent? – Why, yes, I am. | -你是他父亲吗 -是的 |
[50:55] | What the fuck are you doing here, Frank? | 弗兰克 你他妈来干嘛 |
[50:57] | I’m coming home. | 我回家啊 |
[50:59] | We’re taking your son in for questioning. | 我们要带你儿子回去问几个问题 |
[51:00] | He didn’t do the heist, I did. | 是我干的 不是他 |
[51:02] | You see? Shiny, but a little bit big. | 看这鞋 不错吧 可惜有点大 |
[51:05] | I also got a boatload of electronics–those sold fast. | 我还拿了好多电子产品 比较好卖 |
[51:08] | Did you know that Chicago has several 24-hour pawn shops? | 你知道芝加哥有好几个24小时的当铺吗 |
[51:12] | He–he didn’t– he’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[51:14] | I forced him to give me the code. | 我逼他告诉我密码 |
[51:16] | Didn’t I? Son, tell ’em. | 对吧儿子 告诉他们 |
[51:18] | Oh, my god. He’s dumber than a bag of hair. | 天啊 他真是太蠢了 |
[51:21] | He couldn’t pull off a band-aid, much less a robbery. | 盗窃这种活儿他是绝对干不来的 |
[51:24] | Okay, here. | 好了 来吧 |
[51:26] | Cuff me, before I get disorderly. | 快铐住我 别等我动粗 |
[51:31] | Be brave, son! | 勇敢点 儿子 |
[51:33] | Order room service. | 记得叫客房服务 |
[51:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[51:46] | Hell froze over. | 太阳从西边出来了 |
[52:11] | Hey, it’s Steve. Leave some words. | 我是史蒂夫 请留言 |
[52:14] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[52:17] | Five kids at med school. | 带五个孩子去医学院 |
[52:19] | What was I thinking? | 我想什么呢 |
[52:20] | And you’re right. We live in a slum. | 你说得对 我们是住在贫民窟里 |
[52:26] | It’s a four-hour train ride. That’s nothing. | 四个小时的车程也没什么 |
[52:29] | We can make this work. | 我们能挺过去 |
[52:31] | We have to. | 必须挺过去 |
[52:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[52:39] | Call me. | 给我回电话 |