时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Where the fuck were you last week? | 你们上周他妈的死哪儿去了 |
[00:08] | You and Mike getting serious? | 你和麦克开始认真了吗 |
[00:09] | No, he’s my boss, so we’re going slow. | 他是我上司 得悠着点儿 |
[00:11] | You really haven’t slept with him? | 你真的还没跟他睡过吗 |
[00:13] | No, but I probably should soon. | 没 但应该快了 |
[00:16] | That was great. | 太爽了 |
[00:17] | Do you need me to do anything– something else for you? | 你需要我…帮你做点什么吗 |
[00:19] | Touch you or whatever? | 就是抚摸你什么的 |
[00:22] | No, no. I’m–I’m good. | 不 不 不用 我很好 |
[00:24] | Let’s get slutty and head over to the arcade, | 来吧 我们去商场浪荡一下 |
[00:26] | Troll for high school boys. | 勾搭高中男生 |
[00:27] | – Hi. – Hi. Debbie. | -你好 -你好 我叫黛比 |
[00:30] | Matty. | 我叫马蒂 |
[00:32] | – Want a ride home? – Sure. | -需要我载你回家吗 -好呀 |
[00:34] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[00:37] | Yo, stan. Hear you’re not feeling so good. | 斯坦 听说你身体不适 |
[00:40] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[00:42] | What the fuck, man? He’s dead! | 这是搞什么飞机 伙计 他都死了 |
[00:44] | I don’t understand my grade on this paper. | 我对这篇论文上的分数有点疑问 |
[00:46] | That would be a “D.” | 这是个”D” |
[00:47] | – What was wrong with it? – Uh, it sucked. | -那我这论文有什么问题吗 -写得很烂 |
[00:49] | Why are you taking this class anyway? | 你为什么要选这门课呢 |
[00:50] | Because it was the only freshman English class | 因为这是唯一一门大一新生 |
[00:52] | available after noon. | 在午后能上的英语课 |
[00:53] | You don’t want to work any harder than this piece of shit, | 要是你不想写出比这篇狗屁文章更好的东西 |
[00:55] | I suggest you find yourself another course. | 我劝你还是另选其他课的好 |
[00:56] | Holy crap, there he is! | 老天 这就是他了 |
[00:59] | He looks just like you, baby! | 他跟你简直一个模子印出来的 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | He kind of does, doesn’t he? | 真挺像 是吧 |
[01:04] | You got to be shitting me. | 你他妈开玩笑吧 |
[01:06] | – I’m pregnant. – We’re gonna have two? | -我怀孕了 -我们会有两个小孩 |
[01:08] | How is that possible? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[01:09] | Mother nature can be a tricky bitch sometimes. | 大自然母亲有时就是个爱捉弄人的婊子 |
[01:11] | – Police! – Hands out, now! | -警察 -举起手来 |
[01:14] | – Frank? – Frank? | -弗兰克 -弗兰克 |
[01:16] | – Yeah – He’s really sick. | -对 -他真的病得很严重 |
[01:18] | Oh, he’s sick, all right. | 那就病着吧 |
[01:19] | I don’t think he can make it downstairs. | 他不会惹麻烦的 |
[01:20] | He won’t be any trouble. | 他不会惹事的 |
[01:21] | – No. – I can take care of him. | -不行 -我可以照顾他 |
[01:22] | – No. – Yes! | -不行 -就要 |
[01:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:24] | I have these things in my throat | 我一喝酒 |
[01:26] | that bleed if I try to swallow alcohol. | 我喉咙里的东西就会流血 |
[01:30] | So I have to figure out other ways to get it into my system. | 所以我得想别的法子把酒输入我的身体 |
[01:33] | Alcohol goes in this bag, | 酒倒入这个袋子 |
[01:36] | This goes up the poop chute, and voil | 通过这个输入肛门 |
[01:39] | More than one way to get booze into a Gallagher. | 加拉格家的人要喝酒不止一种法子 |
[02:51] | He’s had this rash on his arm for over a month now. | 他胳膊上的红疹已经一个多月了 |
[02:54] | That’s eczema. Nothing to worry about. | 是湿疹 不必担心 |
[02:56] | I’ll send you home with a cream. | 带一支药膏回家涂 |
[02:58] | – Who you texting, Debs? – Her boyfriend. | -你在给谁发短信 小黛 -她男友 |
[03:00] | – Shut up, Carl. – You have a boyfriend? | -闭嘴 卡尔 -你有男友了 |
[03:03] | – I don’t tell you everything. – You used to. | -我不是什么都得向你报告吧 -可你以前是 |
[03:06] | But I am concerned that one of his testicles hasn’t descended yet. | 但我有点担心他其中一个睾丸还没降下来 |
[03:09] | – What? – Ha-ha, you’re a eunuch, Liam. | -什么 -你是个太监 利亚姆 |
[03:12] | Hasn’t anyone told you this before? | 之前没人告诉过你吗 |
[03:13] | No, they barely speak English at the free clinic, | 没有 免费诊所的人基本不会说英语 |
[03:15] | and this is the first time I’ve had insurance, so no. | 这是我第一次享用医保 所以之前全不知情 |
[03:17] | Well, he’s almost three years old. | 他都快三岁了 |
[03:19] | This puppy should have dropped by now. | “小丸子”应该都降下来了才对 |
[03:20] | Be honest with us, doctor. | 跟我们说实话吧 医生 |
[03:21] | Is it because he’s black? | 是因为他是黑人的缘故吗 |
[03:23] | You’ll have to excuse him, okay? | 您别介意 |
[03:24] | Puberty has turned him into a barbarian. | 进入青春期后 他就成了野蛮人 |
[03:26] | Yeah, that’s ’cause he masturbates | 没错 谁叫他 |
[03:28] | – ten times a day in the bathroom. – Enough! | -一天在浴室撸十次管 -别吵了 |
[03:29] | This nice doctor is gonna think we live under a rock. | 医生会觉得我们特别没教养的 |
[03:32] | Well, if it doesn’t drop soon, | 要是这个睾丸还不快点降下来 |
[03:33] | he’s gonna have to have surgery. | 他就得动手术了 |
[03:35] | All right, Carl, you are next. | 好了 卡尔 到你了 |
[03:37] | All done, all done, all done, all done, all done. | 完事啦 完事啦 完事啦 |
[03:39] | All right, let me see your pits. | 好吧 让我先看看你的腋下 |
[03:41] | Oh, you got a couple sprouts coming out, don’t you? | 都开始冒”嫩芽”了呢 |
[03:43] | Yeah, and I got some down below too–you wanna see? | 下面也有不少 你要不要瞧瞧 |
[03:46] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你没说谎 |
[03:48] | It sounds like you are going through the throes of puberty. | 看来 你正在经历青春期的痛苦折磨呢 |
[03:51] | Yeah, and the stress is giving me headaches. | 可不 随之而来的压力令我头疼 |
[03:53] | Probably need some oxy. | 可能得给我开点奥施康定[止痛药] |
[03:54] | Oh, don’t listen to him. | 别听他胡说 |
[03:55] | He’s trying to get it for his father. | 他是想给他爸爸开 |
[03:57] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[03:58] | His bed. He made it. | 全是他自己一手造成的 |
[04:00] | Does my insurance cover the pill? | 我的医保包含避孕药吗 |
[04:01] | It sure does. Co-pay is $5. | 当然 自付五美金就行 |
[04:03] | Oh, wow, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[04:05] | Beats waiting in line at planned parenthood for two hours. | 可比在计生组排队两小时队强多了 |
[04:07] | I want to go on the pill too. | 我也想开始吃避孕药 |
[04:09] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[04:10] | You haven’t even gotten your period yet. | 你月经都还没来呢 |
[04:12] | – Donna Doty got her period. – What? She’s nine! | -唐娜·多蒂月经来了 -什么 她才九岁 |
[04:15] | And she’s riding the cotton pony. | 人家已经用上卫生巾了 |
[04:16] | Ugh, this isn’t fair! | 太不公平了 |
[04:19] | Uh, here’s your prescription for ortho. | 这是你的处方药单 |
[04:21] | – Thanks. – While you got that thing out, | -谢谢 -既然你都提到了 |
[04:22] | – a few pain meds? – Sorry, buddy. | -能不能顺便开点止痛药 -抱歉 孩子 |
[04:25] | Ugh, this isn’t fair! | 太不公平了 |
[04:28] | Welcome to the wonderful world of teenagers. | 欢迎来到青少年的精彩世界 |
[04:34] | I see your muffin, English, and raise you. | 我知道你有阴谋 说英语的 我加注 |
[04:39] | Okay, okay, Jesus! I raise you. | 好吧 老天 我也加注 |
[04:42] | Oh, shit, I fold. | 该死 我不跟 |
[04:44] | – I call. – Call. | -我跟 -我也跟 |
[04:46] | – Okay, show. – Let’s go. | -好了 摊牌吧 -一起 |
[04:52] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[04:53] | – Hey, better luck next time. – It’s okay. | -祝你下次好运 -别在意 |
[04:57] | Oh, I got a quiz in 15 minutes. | 我15分钟后有个随堂测验 |
[04:59] | Need time to study. | 得留点儿时间学习 |
[05:00] | – 15 minutes? – I’m just doing me, amigo. | -15分钟 -我就是这作风 老兄 |
[05:02] | – All right, man. – See ya. | -好吧 伙计 -回见 |
[05:03] | – See ya. – See you, guys. | -回见 -回见 各位 |
[05:42] | For the love of jesus! | 仁慈的上帝啊 |
[05:49] | Question ten, which of the following could cause | 第10题 下列哪一项会引起 |
[05:51] | simultaneous increases in inflation and unemployment? | 通胀率和失业率同时增长 |
[05:55] | “A,” a decrease in government spending, | “A” 政府减少开支 |
[05:57] | “B,” a decrease in money supply, | “B” 货币供应量减少 |
[06:00] | “C,” a decrease in the velocity of money, | C 货币流通速度下降 |
[06:03] | or “D,” an increase in inflationary expectations? | 还是D 通胀预期增加 |
[06:07] | – “D.” – who said “D”? | -D -谁回答的D |
[06:10] | You got it. | 你们答对了 |
[06:11] | Pass the quizzes back to the person they belong to. | 把卷子传回给本人 |
[06:14] | – Sorry. – Oh, 60? | -真抱歉 -60分 |
[06:17] | That’s not bad– I mean, with the curve, | 还行吧 我是说 换算一下的话 |
[06:18] | it’s probably like a B+, right? | 就相当于是B+了 对吧 |
[06:20] | – In what country? – All right, settle down. | -哪国的算法 -好了 安静下来 |
[06:22] | Did you study for it? | 你复习了吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah, a few minutes before class. | 课前复习了几分钟 |
[06:25] | I was up all night. | 我熬了一整夜 |
[06:28] | Obviously, your system worked better than mine. | 很显然 你的复习方法更优 |
[06:30] | If anyone wants extra credit, | 如果想要额外的分数 |
[06:32] | I suggest you spend some time | 我建议你们花点时间 |
[06:34] | answering practice questions with my tutor. | 去找我的辅导教师 做些练习题 |
[06:36] | Okay, who has read ahead to Chapter 7? | 好了 哪些同学提前读完了第七章 |
[06:39] | All right, who can tell me if a large government | 好了 谁能告诉我 扩大政府财政赤字 |
[06:41] | budget deficit raises or lowers the national saving? | 会使国民储蓄增加还是减少 |
[06:44] | – Lowers. – Exactly. | -减少 -很好 |
[06:46] | All right, now evaluate the following statement… | 好了 下列说法正确的是… |
[06:50] | When was the last time these things were cleaned? | 上次清洗这些杯子是什么时候 |
[06:53] | April. Here you go, Alan. | 四月份 给你 艾伦 |
[06:55] | Breakfast of champions. | 冠军早餐 |
[06:57] | And some OJ if you’d like. | 需要的话 还有橙汁 |
[06:58] | Yeah, I wouldn’t count on that expiration date, though. | 但估计不太新鲜了 |
[07:01] | Not much use of orange juice in this place. | 在这里橙汁很少派上用场 |
[07:03] | Really, I’m good. | 我真的不用 |
[07:04] | Dad didn’t age very well, did he? | 我爸老了挺丑的 对吧 |
[07:06] | And he was in his 60s in those pictures. | 这些照片是六十岁的时候拍的 |
[07:08] | You should’ve seen him in his 80s. | 你该看看八十岁的 |
[07:10] | Hey, man’s dead. | 逝者已逝 |
[07:12] | – Have some respect. – No, no, it’s fine. | -你们尊重一下 -不 没关系 |
[07:14] | He and I, I’m sure you know, didn’t get along very well. | 你们肯定知道 我和我爸 关系不太好 |
[07:17] | You know, to be honest with you, | 跟你说实话 |
[07:18] | I didn’t even know you existed. | 我都不知道有你这么个人 |
[07:19] | He only mentioned having a daughter. | 他只说过 有个女儿 |
[07:21] | That would be me. | 说的就是我 |
[07:22] | When you’re ready, we can begin. | 准备好了的话 我们可以开始了 |
[07:29] | I have Stanley’s will here, which I’d like to read to you. | 我有一份斯坦利的遗嘱 要读给你们听 |
[07:32] | Um, but out of respect, you know, | 但出于尊重 |
[07:34] | I’ll skip some of the colorful language. | 我会略过一些污秽的用词 |
[07:37] | Oh, no. Please, go ahead, read it. | 不用 直接读原稿 |
[07:39] | I’m sure we’ve all heard it before. | 我确定以前都听他讲过 |
[07:44] | Uh, I, Stanley Winston Kopchek, | 本人 斯坦利·温斯顿·柯普切克 |
[07:47] | being of sound mind and body, | 在身心均健康的状态下 |
[07:49] | leave to my sniveling, faggoty, | 愿将我的枪支收藏留给我 |
[07:53] | fag of a fagorama daughter | “娘们儿唧唧的鼻涕虫 |
[07:57] | by the name of Alan Willard Kopchek | 基妈生的伪娘儿子” |
[08:02] | my gun collection, | 艾伦·维拉德·柯普切克 |
[08:04] | in the hopes that she’ll kill herself | 希望在她舔下一个艾滋病鸡巴之前 |
[08:06] | before she chugs another aids cock. | 一枪崩了自己 |
[08:12] | Not sure we all heard that before. | 以前好像没听过吧 |
[08:14] | And to the man who I wished had been born my son, | 对于我希望是自己亲生儿子的人 |
[08:18] | Kevin Ball, | 凯文·鲍尔 |
[08:20] | I leave my beloved Alibi Room. | 我把我珍爱的艾莱伯酒吧留给他 |
[08:28] | – What? – Oh, my. | -什么 -天呐 |
[08:33] | I knew it would be bad. I didn’t know it would be that– | 我知道不会有什么好事 但没想到竟然… |
[08:37] | Alan, I’m sorry. I had no idea. | 艾伦 对不起 我全不知情 |
[08:41] | – I’ll contest the will. – Absolutely, you should. | -我要质疑遗嘱 -必须的 你应该这么做 |
[08:43] | He was probably drunk when he wrote it. | 他写遗嘱的时候可能喝多了 |
[08:45] | Everything was done by the book. | 一些都是按合理程序走的 |
[08:48] | You know what? Never mind. | 这样吧 也别折腾了 |
[08:50] | Let kevin have the bar. | 酒吧给凯文吧 |
[08:53] | Alan, are you– are you sure? That doesn’t seem fair. | 艾伦 你确定吗 这不太公平 |
[08:55] | Oh, come on, do you think the homophobes | 得了 你觉得来喝酒的恐同份子 |
[08:58] | that come in this place are gonna take to me as the owner? | 会承认我是这里的老板吗 |
[09:01] | You could always sell it. | 你可以卖掉 |
[09:03] | Okay, tell you what we’ll do. | 好吧 我们这么做 |
[09:06] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[09:08] | why don’t you send me $500 a month for two years, | 两年期 年你每月给我500美金 |
[09:12] | about what I would’ve gotten | 这破地方 |
[09:13] | If I had sold this shit hole? | 也就能卖这些钱了 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:20] | So I’ll–I’ll write up the paperwork. | 我来起草文件 |
[09:22] | I’ll get you both a copy then. | 会给你们一人一份副本 |
[09:26] | That sounds fair. Alan, thank you. | 很好 艾伦 谢谢你 |
[09:28] | I-I promise, I will uphold Stan’s legacy. | 我保证 我会发扬斯坦的遗志 |
[09:32] | The good stuff, | 好的一面 |
[09:32] | not all that “faggoty, fag, aids cock” stuff. | 不是那些”娘们儿 基佬 艾滋病鸡巴”之类的 |
[09:37] | Do you mind if I take dad? | 介意我把我爸带走吗 |
[09:38] | Of course. | 当然不 |
[09:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | – Morning, Fiona. – Hi, Gena. | -早 菲奥娜 -嗨 吉娜 |
[10:04] | You know, you should join us for yoga sometime. | 有机会 你该跟我们一起练瑜伽 |
[10:06] | It’s a good way to start the day. | 能精神充沛一整天 |
[10:07] | Yeah, I’m just getting used to having health insurance. | 我刚适应有医保的日子 |
[10:09] | Not sure I can handle the gym just yet. | 还没做好去健身的准备 |
[10:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:12] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[10:14] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我 先生 |
[10:16] | Yeah. Everything okay last night? | 是的 昨晚没什么事吧 |
[10:19] | Yeah, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Eh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:21] | You said you’d call and come over. | 你说你会给我打电话 然后来我家 |
[10:23] | Aw, were you lonely without me? | 没有我你寂寞了吗 |
[10:27] | Well, I figured you might be a little afraid | 我觉得你可能是害怕我下双陆棋时 |
[10:29] | that I would kick your ass in strip backgammon again. | 再次把你杀得落花流水 |
[10:32] | Uh, you wish you could kick my ass in strip backgammon. | 你倒是想杀得我落花流水 |
[10:35] | Are you throwing the gauntlet down right now? | 你是在跟我宣战吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah, anytime. Bring it on. | 随时奉陪 放马过来 |
[10:38] | Okay, you got it. | 好的 就这么定了 |
[10:39] | Hey, about last night– | 关于昨晚 |
[10:41] | Is this why you wanted to see me? | 你因为这事儿要见我吗 |
[10:42] | No, no, no, actually, I wanted to see you | 不不 事实上 我想见你 |
[10:44] | because I have decided to put you out in the field. | 是因为我想让你去外面跑跑 |
[10:48] | Like a cow? | 放牛吗 |
[10:50] | Exactly like a cow. | 就是放牛 |
[10:52] | I have three sales calls that I am sending you on today. | 今天我要给你指派三个销售项目回访 |
[10:55] | The first one, the Dog House, | 第一个是热狗店 |
[10:57] | then the Riviera Theater, and then the Lincoln Arena, | 然后是里维埃拉剧院 最后是林肯体育馆 |
[10:59] | – where the Illinois Gliders play. – Okay. | -伊利诺伊州滑翔者队比赛的地方 -好的 |
[11:02] | So, you know, since Wally’s retiring in, what, | 因为沃利再过几个月就要退休了 |
[11:04] | a couple of months, I thought it’d be a good idea | 我觉得 让他的客户见一见 |
[11:06] | for his clients to meet their new sales rep. | 他们新的销售代表是个好主意 |
[11:10] | Me? | 我吗 |
[11:11] | Well, if they like you, yeah. | 如果他们喜欢你的话 |
[11:16] | I take it boobs wouldn’t hurt? | 那秀一秀乳沟没坏处吧 |
[11:19] | Yeah, they’ve been dealing with Wally for the past 16 years. | 是吧 他们跟沃利打了十六年交道 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[11:25] | So legs would be good too. | 所以露一露大长腿也行 |
[11:28] | As your boyfriend, I say no. | 以男朋友的立场来说 我不同意 |
[11:30] | As your boss, oh, hell, yeah. | 以老板的立场来说 放马去吧 |
[11:44] | Oh, oh, oh, hey, have Mario hook you up with a company car. | 对了 让马里奥给你安排辆车 |
[11:47] | Really? A car? | 真的假的 还有车开 |
[11:48] | Yeah, a car. Did you expect to take the EL? | 当然了 你打算搭轻轨过去吗 |
[11:52] | I-I guess not. | 没有啊 |
[11:54] | You have a license, right? | 你有驾照 对吧 |
[11:56] | Sure. Of course. | 当然有 |
[12:22] | Hey, Lip, wait. | 利普 等一等 |
[12:24] | Amanda’s sorority’s having a happy hour later. | 阿曼达姐妹会待会儿要开个派对 |
[12:26] | Thought you could use a pick-me-up. | 你看起来需要放松一下 |
[12:29] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[12:31] | All right, baby. | 好啦 宝贝 |
[12:32] | I’m all finished up. | 我快打扫干净了 |
[12:33] | You want to say something over the ashes? | 有什么话想对他的骨灰说吗 |
[12:36] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[12:40] | Stan, you son of a bitch, | 斯坦 你这个老混蛋 |
[12:42] | you taught me that a man isn’t a man unless he’s loved a woman, | 你告诉我要成为一个真男人 他得深爱过女人 |
[12:46] | eaten the heart out of a live goat, | 生吃过山羊心脏 |
[12:48] | or ripped a german soldier’s face off. | 或者把一个德国兵的脸撕烂 |
[12:51] | One out of three ain’t bad. | 起码 第一项我做得还不错 |
[12:54] | I’m proud to call you my foster pop. | 能成为你的养子我很荣幸 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna miss you, old man. | 我会想你的 老爸 |
[13:00] | Nice, baby. | 说得好 宝贝 |
[13:02] | All right, I’m gonna take him outside, | 好啦 我要把他丢出去了 |
[13:05] | and then I’m gonna go home and take a nap. | 然后再回家睡一觉 |
[13:07] | I’m not feeling so good. | 有点不舒服 |
[13:09] | – What’s wrong? – The baby, | -你怎么了 -还不是孩子闹的 |
[13:11] | and I’m sure inhaling Stan’s dna didn’t help. | 再加上吸入了斯坦的骨灰 更难受了 |
[13:14] | Hey, good timing, you getting this bar | 这酒吧来的真及时 |
[13:15] | when you’re about to have two babies, huh? | 马上要有两个孩子了对吧 |
[13:17] | Yeah, no shit, now I can afford | 可不是吗 现在我终于能负担得起 |
[13:18] | all that ridiculous maternity crap carol keeps bitching about. | 卡罗天天念叨的那些乱七八糟的母婴用品了 |
[13:21] | And V can stop worrying about money. | 小维也终于可以不再为钱操心了 |
[13:23] | Damn straight. | 当然啦 |
[13:24] | My baby daddy can take care of me! | 孩子他爸会照顾好我的 |
[13:26] | And your baby and your mama’s baby. | 还有你的孩子和你妈的孩子 |
[13:28] | We’re a regular modern family, baby. | 我们真是个前卫的家庭 宝贝 |
[13:31] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[13:34] | Hey, V. | 你好 小维 |
[13:35] | Bye, V. | 拜拜 小维 |
[13:36] | Guess who’s your new boss, Kate. | 凯特 猜猜你的新老板是谁 |
[13:40] | What she talking about? | 她说什么呢 |
[13:42] | You gotta do everything I say now. | 现在我怎么说你就得怎么做 |
[13:44] | Stan gave me the bar. | 斯坦把酒吧留给我了 |
[13:47] | Why would you want it? | 你怎么会想要它 |
[13:49] | Have you looked at the books lately? | 没看最近的账目吗 |
[14:04] | So itchy. | 痒死了 |
[14:22] | Fuck. | 擦 |
[14:28] | Hey, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[14:30] | Did you get me anything from the pediatrician? | 你从儿科医生那里弄到什么好货没有 |
[14:33] | No, Fiona wouldn’t let me. | 没 菲奥娜不让我拿 |
[14:37] | Christ. | 老天呐 |
[14:39] | But I figured a way to rub one out at my desk | 但我想到一个办法 可以在上数学课时 |
[14:41] | in the middle of math class without anyone noticing. | 悄悄在下面撸一管 而不会被人发现 |
[14:44] | That’s real good, son. | 儿子你最赞 |
[14:45] | Benefits of sitting in the back, right? | 坐后排的好处 对吧 |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:49] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[14:51] | Me. | 是我 |
[14:52] | – What? – My liver’s finally giving up. | -什么 -我的肝终于要不行了 |
[14:55] | Want me to steal you one from the grocery store? | 要我去杂货店帮你偷一个回来吗 |
[14:58] | Not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[15:00] | -Mine is rotting inside my body. – How do you know? | -我的肝正在在体内腐烂 -你怎么知道 |
[15:07] | You see these spider veins on my chest? | 看到我胸口上蜘蛛网状的血管了吗 |
[15:11] | And my eyes are– are probably bloodshot, right? | 我的眼睛估计也充血了吧 |
[15:14] | Look at this. | 再看看这个 |
[15:19] | Ew, cankles. | 好恶 巨粗的脚脖子 |
[15:21] | Like a teenage lacrosse player on the rag, retaining water. | 像个裹着破布的水肿少年曲棍球手 |
[15:26] | What do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[15:27] | Nothing we can do unless somebody wants to give me their liver. | 没办法 除非有人愿意捐肝给我 |
[15:30] | Who? | 谁会愿意 |
[15:32] | A dead guy. | 死人 |
[15:41] | Get rid of it. | 处理掉 |
[15:44] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不是 |
[15:45] | Out the window with the gatorade pee. | 倒掉 就像刚才那罐尿一样 |
[15:51] | Gonna wind up there anyway. | 反正早晚也会变成那个 |
[15:52] | I’m just cutting out the middleman. | 我只是省去它中间变化的过程罢了 |
[15:57] | No more alcohol, just drugs, whatever you can get me. | 别再弄酒了 我要药 什么都行 |
[16:02] | Me? | 我去弄吗 |
[16:03] | A dying man can’t be expected to wean himself off booze by himself. | 一个垂死之人凭自己的意志是戒不了酒的 |
[16:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么药 |
[16:10] | Whatever you can get. Pot, percocet– | 随便什么都行 大麻 止痛片 |
[16:13] | – Morphine? – Valium. | -吗啡 -安定 |
[16:15] | – Ativan? – Vicodin. | -镇静剂 -维柯丁 |
[16:16] | Sizzurp? | 非那根 |
[16:20] | I always wanted to try that. | 我一直都想试试那个 |
[16:22] | I’m on it. | 包在我身上 |
[16:27] | I’m proud of you, son. | 你是我的骄傲 儿子 |
[16:32] | Won’t let you down, dad. | 我不会让你失望的 老爸 |
[16:45] | O.M.G. | 我的天 |
[16:46] | I can dress my baby like a pink lamb. | 我可以把我的孩子打扮成粉色的羊羔 |
[16:50] | I better have a girl and not a stupid boy. | 我最好生的是女孩 |
[16:52] | No, you better abort that thing. | 不 你该去把它打掉 |
[16:53] | – Too late. – Never too late. | -太晚啦 -人流永远不嫌晚 |
[16:57] | Matty invited me over to his apartment later. | 马蒂邀请我晚些时候去他家 |
[17:00] | – His parents gonna be home? – Didn’t say. | -他爸妈在家吗 -他没说 |
[17:02] | Bet they’re not, which means he’ll want to do it. | 那肯定不在了 这也代表他想嘿咻了 |
[17:05] | Here, better bring a condom. | 最好带上避孕套 |
[17:07] | I always forget to do that. | 我总是忘记 |
[17:09] | If he’s a classy guy, he’ll have a condom in his wallet. | 如果他是个有风度的男生 钱包里会有套套 |
[17:12] | Totes. | 没错 |
[17:13] | Look, I can dress my baby like a geisha girl. | 看 我还能把孩子打扮成艺妓呢 |
[17:17] | I’m not sure I’m ready to have sex. | 我觉得 我还没做好破处的准备 |
[17:19] | Right now is the perfect time. | 当下就是最完美的时刻 |
[17:20] | If you don’t bleed, then you can’t breed. | 还没开始来月经 就不会怀孕 |
[17:22] | When am I gonna get my period? | 月经到底什么时候才会来 |
[17:24] | Donna Doty got hers, and she’s nine. | 唐娜·多蒂都来了 她才九岁 |
[17:26] | I heard donna Doty blows dogs. | 我听说唐娜连狗的鸡巴都舔 |
[17:28] | It says here some women don’t menstruate till they’re 25 | 这上面说有些女人到25岁才来月经 |
[17:31] | due to the chemicals in our water. | 原因是饮用水中含有化学成分 |
[17:32] | That’d be sweet– if your ovaries are polluted, | 那也太爽了吧 如果卵巢被感染了的话 |
[17:35] | then you can screw without protection till you’re old. | 可以不戴套套操到一把年纪呢 |
[17:37] | But we’re just getting to know each other. | 可是我们才刚认识 |
[17:39] | I haven’t even told him how old I am yet. | 我都还没告诉他我的年龄 |
[17:41] | Don’t. | 别告诉他 |
[17:42] | He’ll dump you if he finds out you’re 13. | 他如果发现你才十三岁 一定会甩了你 |
[17:44] | Keep your mouth shut, and act like you’re 16. | 嘴巴闭紧 装得好像十六岁一样 |
[17:46] | – How? – Lick your lips a lot. | -怎么装 -多舔舔嘴唇 |
[17:48] | He’ll think you’re gonna blow him. | 他会认为你想给他吹箫 |
[17:50] | – Have you yet? – I-I don’t think so. | -你给他吹过吗 -我觉得没有 |
[17:53] | Good. Wait. | 很好 等等 |
[17:55] | Make him buy you something first. | 先让他给你买些东西 |
[17:56] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[17:57] | I don’t know, clothes, jewelry, an ipad. | 我也不知道 衣服 首饰 iPad什么的 |
[18:00] | Something from urban outfitters. | 一些市区服装店的衣服 |
[18:03] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:09] | You’re always in there. It’s disgusting. | 你总是关在厕所里撸 真恶心 |
[18:17] | What are you looking at, fucktard? | 你看什么看 傻逼 |
[18:20] | Just making a mental image for my spank bank later. | 只是为我待会儿的意淫取材而已 |
[18:31] | Turn left in 2/10 of a mile. | 0.2英里之后请左转 |
[18:36] | Hey, you get in the car and on the road okay? | 你开车上路没问题吧 |
[18:38] | Yeah, all good. This thing has heat. | 一切都好 这车还有暖气呢 |
[18:41] | And you didn’t tell me I get a meal per diem. | 你没告诉我我每天还有免费午餐呢 |
[18:43] | How could life get any better? | 生活还能比这更美好吗 |
[18:44] | I’m glad you’re enjoying it. | 我很高兴你过得开心 |
[18:46] | You mind if I put my boyfriend hat on for just a second? | 你介意我带上男友帽 暂时转变成男友角色吗 |
[18:49] | As long as you’re not wearing anything else. | 只要身上没穿别的就行 |
[18:52] | Nope. | 什么都没有 |
[18:53] | Just standing here on the loading dock totally naked. | 一丝不挂地站在装载区 |
[18:56] | No, I wanted to finish our conversation from this morning, actually. | 不 其实我是想接着聊完早上的话题 |
[18:59] | About me kicking your ass in backgammon? | 下双陆棋时我把你杀得落花流水的事吗 |
[19:01] | Oh, about you saying you were gonna call last night. | 关于你说昨晚会给我打电话的事 |
[19:04] | Oh, my god. Really? | 天呐 真的假的 |
[19:06] | Look, I worried about you when I didn’t hear from you. | 听着 没接到你的电话 让我很担心 |
[19:09] | You could’ve called me. | 你可以打给我啊 |
[19:10] | Yeah, but that’s not the point. | 是的 但那不是重点 |
[19:12] | What is the point? | 那重点是什么 |
[19:13] | That you said you were gonna call. | 就是你说过 你会打给我 |
[19:16] | You will reach your destination in 500 feet. | 前方500英尺就是您的目的地 |
[19:20] | I gotta go. I’m almost at the arena. | 我得停车了 快到体育馆了 |
[19:21] | Okay, cool. Yeah, go get ’em. | 好吧 去搞定他们 |
[19:22] | Uh, we can finish this later. | 我们可以晚些时候再谈 |
[19:38] | Hey, you, uh-you here for the tutoring? | 嘿 你也是来上辅导课的吗 |
[19:40] | Yup, the earlier session’s still in there, though. | 是啊 不过前面一个班还没下课 |
[19:49] | – I’m Shelly. – Uh, Lip. | -我叫雪莉 -我叫利普 |
[19:51] | Interesting. What’s it stand for? | 有意思 那是什么名字的简称 |
[19:54] | Lipschwitz or Phillip, your choice. | 利普施瓦茨或者菲利普 你选吧 |
[19:57] | Oh. I like Lipschwitz. | 我喜欢利普施瓦茨 |
[19:59] | Then that’s who I am. | 那我就是利普施瓦茨 |
[20:02] | So are you having trouble with Macro? | 你是不会使用宏吗 |
[20:04] | No, no, not really. | 不 其实不是 |
[20:06] | I just–I don’t give a shit about it. | 我 我根本不在乎那玩意儿 |
[20:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:09] | I don’t know, I mean, you really think | 我不知道 你真的认为 |
[20:10] | it’s something that is gonna help us out in the real world? | 那玩意儿在现实世界中能帮到我们吗 |
[20:14] | Oh, so you’re not planning on running the Federal Reserve, huh? | 所以你没打算进美联储工作 对吧 |
[20:18] | – Are you? – Maybe. | -你会吗 -或许吧 |
[20:21] | I don’t know. I doubt I will. | 我觉得可能不会 |
[20:23] | So why are you here, then? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[20:25] | I’m here to talk the tutor into giving me some extra credit points. | 我是来说服辅导老师给我一些额外的分数 |
[20:28] | Then I’m gonna split. | 然后就走人 |
[20:31] | Well, I hope that works out for you. | 我希望你能成功 |
[20:33] | Always does. | 一向成功 |
[20:36] | All yours, Shells bells. | 教室归你了 雪莉 |
[20:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:44] | You coming in, Lipschwitz? | 你不进来吗 利普施瓦茨 |
[20:45] | Shit, you’re, uh-you’re the tutor, huh? | 该死 你就是那个辅导老师 对吧 |
[20:48] | Let’s see if you can talk me into giving you extra credit. | 看看你能不能说服我多给一些分数 |
[20:53] | You sure Fiona said it was okay? | 你确定菲奥娜说这样没关系吗 |
[20:55] | She wants to help Frank now that he’s not drinking anymore. | 她想帮助弗兰克 现在他戒酒了 |
[20:57] | So what you got for me? | 所以你有什么可以给我 |
[20:58] | I got a punch in your face | 你再敢吵醒我睡午觉 |
[21:00] | If you ever wake me up from my nap again. | 我就朝你脸上揍一拳 |
[21:03] | Holy crap! | 我操 |
[21:05] | I’m a nurse. | 我是个护士 |
[21:06] | No, you empty bedpans for old people. | 不 你是帮老年人倒夜壶的 |
[21:08] | I’m a ghetto nurse-better for folks around here | 我是个贫民区护士 让人们到我这儿来 |
[21:10] | to come to me than to wait 18 hours in the emergency room. | 总比去急诊室排十八个小时的队要好 |
[21:14] | Percocet, that should do it. | 止痛片 应该能行了 |
[21:17] | Not so quick, sparky. Let me call Fiona first. | 别急 小家伙 我先给菲奥娜打个电话 |
[21:20] | Come on, just give me five, and we’ll call it a day. | 别这样 我们击个掌 我就告辞了 |
[21:23] | See, I knew you were lying. | 瞧吧 我就知道你在说谎 |
[21:25] | At least I don’t have a cabinet filled with drugs. | 至少我没有私藏满满一柜的药 |
[21:27] | Where’d you get that stuff-steal it from the geriatrics? | 你从哪里弄来的 老家伙那里偷的吗 |
[21:29] | I got it from mind-your-business town. | 你管我从哪里弄来的 |
[21:31] | Jeez, you’re crabby today. | 天呐 今天你可真暴躁 |
[21:34] | I don’t feel good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[21:35] | Is that why you got blood on your ass? | 所以你的屁股上才渗血吗 |
[21:36] | What? | 什么 |
[21:38] | Why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 你怎么不早点告诉我 |
[21:43] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[21:44] | I’m spotting. | 我出血了 |
[21:46] | We gotta go to the hospital. I might be losing the baby. | 我们必须赶去医院 孩子可能保不住了 |
[21:49] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[21:53] | And what does this mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[21:54] | Stan hasn’t let me send in his payroll taxes since 2007. | 斯坦从2007年开始就没让我缴工资税了 |
[21:58] | Oh, dear lord. | 老天爷啊 |
[21:59] | And I’m assuming it’s not because he didn’t owe any. | 我猜那肯定不是因为他没有欠税 |
[22:01] | You’re assuming right. | 你猜得很对 |
[22:02] | He also hasn’t renewed his business license since 2010. | 同时 他从2010年开始就没更新过营业执照 |
[22:07] | How much does the bar make every month? | 酒吧每个月营收入有多少 |
[22:08] | Well, after paying us, the utilities, payroll taxes, | 在减掉员工工资 杂费 营业税后 |
[22:11] | Maybe $1,300 in a good month. Hello. | 生意好的月份可以赚1300块 喂 |
[22:15] | All right, that’s it, no more. | 好了 不准再吃了 |
[22:17] | From now on, everybody has to pay for their nuts. | 从现在开始 嗑坚果也要付钱 |
[22:20] | Hey, speaking of paying for nuts, | 说到为坚果付钱[睾丸] |
[22:21] | I dumped my load in Mickey’s wife’s hand last night. | 我昨晚在米奇老婆的手里消费了一炮 |
[22:24] | – Not bad. – Kev. | -功夫不赖 -小凯 |
[22:26] | It’s Fiona’s kid, Carl. | 是菲奥娜家的孩子 卡尔 |
[22:27] | Something about V and him going to the emergency room. | 说什么小维和他一起去了急诊室 |
[22:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:32] | I can’t believe I’ve grown up in Chicago | 真不敢相信 在芝加哥长大的我 |
[22:34] | and I’ve never been here. | 从没来过这里 |
[22:35] | How many fans does this place seat? | 这里可以容纳多少观众 |
[22:37] | 16,000 for a game. | 一场比赛16000名 |
[22:39] | Giant. | 太巨大了 |
[22:40] | – What percentage buys beer? – About 90, I bet. | -大约有多少人会买啤酒 -九成会买吧 |
[22:43] | So about 14,000 cups a game? | 那就是每场比赛会消耗14000个杯子 |
[22:46] | And I’ll bet at least 1/3 of those cups are leaving the arena. | 我估计 至少有1/3的杯子会被带离体育馆 |
[22:50] | That’s about right. | 估计得差不多 |
[22:51] | So if those cups had the Illinois Gliders logo on them | 如果纸杯上面印有伊利诺斯州滑翔机队商标 |
[22:54] | instead of just being plain cups, | 而不只是普通的杯子 |
[22:57] | What is that, like, 5,000 pieces of free advertising | 这样的话 就有5000个杯子 |
[23:00] | just walking around out there? | 在免费做广告宣传 |
[23:02] | Are you trying to upsell me, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 你这是在推销吗 |
[23:04] | I’m just trying to learn more about your business, Leonard. | 只是想多了解一下你这里的生意嘛 伦纳德 |
[23:07] | And Mike said this was just a friendly meet and greet. | 麦克跟我说这次只是见个面随便聊聊 |
[23:09] | And am absolutely enjoying meeting and greeting you. | 我们见面了 聊得也很开心不是吗 |
[23:13] | Why don’t you show me the concession stands? | 不如你领我去看看售卖区怎么样 |
[23:16] | Do you guys have churros? | 你们卖不卖巧克力面圈 |
[23:17] | – I love me a churro. – Churros, churros, churros. | -我很想吃那个 -巧克力面圈 |
[23:33] | What’s so amusing? | 你笑什么 |
[23:35] | Oh, uh, definitely nothing in this book. | 绝对不是笑这本书里的东西 |
[23:38] | Did you learn anything in Chapter seven? | 你在第七章学到什么了吗 |
[23:40] | Yes, uh, poor people with bad credit can still get a mortgage. | 是的 信用低的穷人也是可以拿到贷款的 |
[23:43] | – What’s that mortgage called? – Subprime. | -那个贷款叫什么 -次级房贷 |
[23:47] | Hey, do you want to go to a party with me | 对了 你要不要跟我去参加个派对 |
[23:51] | this afternoon? | 就今天下午 |
[23:53] | Look what happens when he actually reads the textbook. | 你认真起来 还是挺有效果的嘛 |
[23:55] | – He learns something. – Sure, yeah. | -学到了知识呢 -是啊 |
[23:57] | Useless information I could just find on the internet, | 可是这些没用的知识网上一搜就有 |
[23:59] | but it doesn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[24:01] | Well, that useless information | 可那些没用的知识 |
[24:02] | just got you ten extra credit points. | 刚帮你拿到了10分 |
[24:04] | – Do you want to make it 15? – Good-bye. | -能不能加到15 -再见 |
[24:08] | And I’m already going to the party–it’s my sorority. | 派对我之前就决定去了 那是我的姐妹会 |
[24:13] | If you die, can Frank have your liver? | 如果你死了 能把肝脏给弗兰克吗 |
[24:16] | I’m not gonna die. | 我不会死的 |
[24:17] | You would if I shoved a pillow over your head. | 如果我拿枕头闷死你呢 |
[24:20] | Oh, there you are. What is going on? | 你在这儿啊 怎么了 |
[24:22] | Can I leave now? | 我能走了吗 |
[24:23] | Don’t you want to wait and find out what’s wrong with me? | 你难道不想知道我到底怎么了吗 |
[24:27] | Go. | 走吧 |
[24:30] | – What happened? – I started spotting. | -怎么了 -我轻微出血了 |
[24:32] | Must be why I wasn’t feeling so hot today. | 怪不得我今天觉得不舒服 |
[24:34] | – How’s the baby? – We’re waiting for labs. | -孩子怎么样 -还在等检查结果 |
[24:36] | The doctor’s out looking for an ultrasound machine now. | 医生出去找超声波仪了 |
[24:39] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:40] | They can’t afford a fucking ultrasound machine in every room? | 这破医院穷到配不起几台超声波仪吗 |
[24:43] | This is some bullshit. | 真他妈搞笑 |
[24:45] | – Excuse me. Excuse me! – Kev. | -有人吗 人都哪去了 -小凯 |
[24:47] | What? | 干什么 |
[24:49] | I need a hug. | 抱抱我好吗 |
[24:52] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[25:26] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[25:27] | – I need a liver. – What’s wrong with yours? | -我需要肝脏 -你的肝脏怎么了 |
[25:29] | It’s for my father. His is rotting. | 是给我爸爸的 他的肝脏腐烂了 |
[25:31] | – It smells. – Oh, my, that ain’t good. | -还有怪味 -天呐 情况很严重啊 |
[25:34] | Is he on the donor list? | 他在受捐赠名单上吗 |
[25:35] | I don’t think so. Can I sign him up? | 应该不在 能给他报名吗 |
[25:38] | Your father would have to be seen by a specialist, | 需要请专业人士帮他检查 |
[25:39] | then referred to us, so he can be put on the list. | 然后告诉我们 才能上名单 |
[25:42] | Then he gets a liver? | 然后就有肝脏了吗 |
[25:43] | He’d have to wait for one to be available. | 需要等别人捐赠给他 |
[25:46] | How long does that take? | 要等多久 |
[25:47] | Sweetie, more than 17,000 people in the U.S. | 小朋友 美国有17000人 |
[25:50] | are on the liver transplant list. | 都在肝脏移植名单上 |
[25:52] | That’s a lot of dead livers you’re gonna need. | 那你们肯定需要很多肝脏 |
[25:54] | 6,000 people are fortunate enough to get one each year. | 每年有6000人有幸能等到合适的肝脏 |
[25:57] | What about the rest? | 那剩下的人呢 |
[25:59] | Doesn’t work out for everyone. | 并不是每个人都那么幸运 |
[26:01] | What’s the point of being an organ donating center | 如果器官捐献中心不能提供足够的器官 |
[26:03] | if you’re not donating enough organs? | 那还有什么意义 |
[26:04] | Someone from your family can donate a portion of their liver. | 你们家里的人可以为他捐一部分肝脏 |
[26:08] | Me. I’ll do it. | 我 用我的 |
[26:09] | You need to be over 18. | 需要年满十八周岁 |
[26:12] | My brother and my sister are. | 我哥哥和姐姐可以 |
[26:13] | Well, that’s a start. Why don’t you find out | 这是个好开始 你可以看看 |
[26:15] | if they’re a blood match with your father? | 他们与你的父亲血型是否相符 |
[26:17] | I already know they are– my father only screwed | 肯定相符 我爸爸跟我妈在一起的时候 |
[26:18] | a mexican whore while he was with my mom, | 只上过一个墨西哥妓女 |
[26:20] | and they can’t get pregnant. | 她们不可能怀孕 |
[26:23] | Everyone’s blood type is different, | 每个人的血型都不一样 |
[26:26] | Sometimes even if they’re related. | 有血缘关系也可能血型不同 |
[26:29] | Take these at-home testing kits. | 给你这些便携测量工具 |
[26:30] | Prick the person’s finger, | 扎破手指 |
[26:32] | put a drop of blood on the enclosed card. | 然后把血滴在里面的卡片上 |
[26:34] | It’ll show their blood type. | 卡上会显示血型 |
[26:35] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:45] | Okey dokey. Sorry about the delay. | 搞定了 抱歉拖了这么久 |
[26:46] | What’s going on? | 是什么情况 |
[26:48] | Is she okay? Did we lose the baby? | 她会没事吗 孩子流产了吗 |
[26:50] | Oh, on the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[26:51] | Well, why is she bleeding then? | 那她为什么出血 |
[26:52] | Okay, we got your labs back. | 你的检查结果出来了 |
[26:54] | Your estrogen, progesterone, and H.G.H. are through the roof, | 你的雌激素 孕激素 生长激素水平都很高 |
[26:58] | which would explain the spotting. | 因此造成了点状出血 |
[26:59] | All right, we’ll take a look here. | 我们来看看 |
[27:01] | Spotting, very common | 点状出血现象很正常 |
[27:04] | with implantation of multiple fetuses. | 尤其是怀了多胞胎之后 |
[27:06] | – Fetu-whos? – Multiple? | -多什么 -多胞胎 |
[27:08] | Yeah, take a look. | 是啊 你们看 |
[27:12] | Two babies? | 双胞胎 |
[27:13] | Nope, mm, three. | 不对 有三个呢 |
[27:17] | – Congratulations. – Three? | -恭喜你 -三个 |
[27:20] | I take it from your reaction you weren’t planning this. | 看你这个反应 似乎没这个打算 |
[27:22] | Planning this? Who the fuck plans three babies? | 没这个打算 谁他妈会想要三个孩子啊 |
[27:25] | You need to make an appointment as soon as possible with your O.B. | 请尽快跟产科医师安排一下会面 |
[27:27] | O.B.? I need to make an appointment with the vet. | 产科医师 我直接约兽医见面吧 |
[27:29] | I’m having a damn litter! | 我他妈都要生一窝了 |
[27:30] | Baby, you know what this means? | 宝贝 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[27:33] | I got a magic dick. | 我的老二太牛逼了 |
[27:34] | Take this form up to the front desk on your way out, | 出去的时候把这张表带给前台 |
[27:37] | and good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[27:39] | I don’t know whether to freak out | 我都不知道该吓尿 |
[27:41] | or thrust my almighty dick in everyone’s face! | 还是去给大家展示我的神老二 |
[27:43] | You need to be freaking out. I’m having triplets! | 你还是吓尿吧 我都要生三胞胎了 |
[27:45] | Triplets! Triplets! | 三胞胎 三胞胎 |
[27:48] | I got a magic penis, man. I got a magic penis! | 我的老二可牛逼了 兄弟 简直碉堡了 |
[27:51] | – Would you shut the fuck up? – I got a magic penis. | -你他妈能不能闭嘴 -我的老二可牛逼了 |
[28:09] | I hope this isn’t about me not calling you last night again. | 你不是又要谈我昨晚没打电话的事吧 |
[28:12] | Uh, no. Actually, it’s not. | 不 是其他事 |
[28:15] | It’s about the clients loving you. | 那些客户非常喜欢你 |
[28:17] | I heard back from all of them today. | 他们今天都给我回复了 |
[28:19] | Ah, do tell. What’d they say? | 快说 他们怎么说的 |
[28:21] | Well, you remember Leonard from the Gliders? | 你还记得滑翔机体育馆的伦纳德吗 |
[28:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:25] | He wants to order those souvenir logo cups | 之前你们谈过的 印有标识的纪念杯 |
[28:27] | that you guys talked about. | 他想下一批订单 |
[28:28] | – Sweet. – Yeah, that is sweet. | -太好了 -确实不错 |
[28:30] | You know, you didn’t have to go down there and sell them. | 你不必过去销售杯子的 |
[28:32] | I just wanted you to say hi. | 我就想让你打个招呼 |
[28:33] | Yeah, well, when I got there, | 我到了那儿 |
[28:34] | it seemed like a waste not to seize the moment. | 觉得不把握时机就太浪费了 |
[28:36] | Whoa, listen to you. | 听听你说的话啊 |
[28:38] | That’s the kind of initiative I like from my sales girls. | 我就喜欢我的销售姑娘有这种冲劲 |
[28:41] | Mm, anything to please the boss. | 赴汤蹈火让老板高兴嘛 |
[28:45] | Ok, so now I do want to talk about you not calling me last night. | 现在我是想谈谈你昨晚没打给我的事了 |
[28:48] | – Oh, dear lord, no! – All right, all right. | -天呐 不要啊 -好吧 |
[28:52] | Listen, it’s because I care about you, okay? | 我这样是因为我关心你 |
[28:55] | I want to build trust with each other. | 我想彼此间建立信任 |
[28:57] | You don’t trust me because I didn’t call? | 你因为我没打给你而不信任我 |
[28:59] | Well, no, no, no, no. I mean, you know, I– | 不不 我的意思是 |
[29:02] | My ex was always lying to me. | 我的前女友一直骗我 |
[29:04] | Yeah, so was mine. | 我的前男友也是呢 |
[29:05] | Then just call when you say you’re gonna. | 那既然答应了就打给我 |
[29:08] | – Okay? – All right, I’m sorry. | -好吗 -好吧 抱歉 |
[29:12] | Get off my ass, dick face! | 别按了 傻逼 |
[29:14] | Jesus, I’m gonna assume that was directed at another car. | 天呐 我就当你在跟另一辆车说了 |
[29:17] | Fuckwad is riding my bumper. | 傻逼都贴到我保险杆上来了 |
[29:19] | Uh– and Carl’s on the other line. | 卡尔打来电话了 |
[29:22] | I got to go. I’ll call you back. | 我得挂了 回头打给你 |
[29:23] | Or not, I don’t know. Bye. | 也许不会 我也不知道 拜 |
[29:24] | Carl, what’s going on? | 卡尔 什么事 |
[29:26] | – What’s your blood type? – Why, are you hurt? | -你什么血型的 -怎么了 你受伤了吗 |
[29:28] | Good news, you and Lip can both donate your liver to Frank. | 好消息 你和利普都能把肝捐给弗兰克 |
[29:31] | Ugh, Carl, please, please stop worrying about Frank. | 卡尔 拜托你别再担心弗兰克了 |
[29:34] | He is a black hole of endless need | 他就是无止境的黑洞 |
[29:36] | that will suck the life out of you. | 会把你整个人都吸干 |
[29:38] | His liver is rotting. He smells like a monkey cage. | 他的肝烂了 身上一股猴笼的味道 |
[29:41] | Well, he made his choices. | 那纯粹是他自找的 |
[29:43] | You have to help him. | 你得帮帮他 |
[29:44] | – No, I don’t. – Fine. | -不 我不用 -好吧 |
[29:52] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[29:57] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[29:58] | – Oh, fuck you, you fucking asshole! – Fucking cunt! | -操你妈 你个臭傻逼 -臭婊子 |
[30:01] | At least I don’t have a tiny penis! | 至少我没有微缩的鸡巴 |
[30:08] | You piece of shit! I almost hit your car! | 你个混蛋 我差点撞到你的车 |
[30:15] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 操 惨了 |
[30:16] | Oh, shit. Back up, back up! | 妈的 倒车 快倒车 |
[30:18] | Back up, back up, back up, | 快倒车啊 快点 |
[30:20] | back! | 倒车 |
[30:21] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[30:23] | No! Oh, my God! | 不要 天呐 |
[30:27] | Stop it, no! | 住手 别 |
[30:29] | Back up! | 倒车 |
[30:31] | Back up! | 后退 |
[30:38] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[30:47] | I told her I hate her. | 我说我讨厌她 |
[31:09] | Gross medium average. | 恶心的中等平均数 |
[31:11] | – What up? – Hey, sorry I’m late. | -你好啊 -抱歉迟到了 |
[31:13] | No, it’s cool. The party went on without you. | 没关系 没有你派对一样进行 |
[31:15] | – That’s impossible. – Hey, this is– | -不可能 -这位是… |
[31:17] | What was it that I was calling you earlier? | 我之前叫你什么来着 |
[31:19] | – Ripschwitz? – Uh, Lipschwitz. | -瑞普施瓦茨 -利普施瓦茨 |
[31:21] | Um, but you’ve entered the inner circle now. | 不过现在我们熟了 |
[31:22] | – You can call me Lip. – Okay, Lip. | -叫我利普就行 -好吧 利普 |
[31:25] | So this is your sorority? | 这就是你的姐妹会 |
[31:27] | Yeah. I’m not super into it, though. | 是啊 不过我没多大兴趣 |
[31:28] | I don’t live in the house or anything. | 我也不住在这里 |
[31:30] | Okay. So–so you got your own place? | 好吧 那你有自己的住处 |
[31:32] | Mm-hmm, just off University Road. | 对 就在大学路 |
[31:34] | I’d like to see that sometime. | 改天我想去参观一下 |
[31:36] | – I bet you would. – Hey, what are you drinking? | -你肯定想 -你想喝什么 |
[31:38] | You want me to get you something? | 要我帮你弄点什么吗 |
[31:40] | Uh, yeah. I would like you to get me that. | 好啊 帮我弄到他 |
[31:44] | He’s working on his phd in thermo. | 他在修热电学博士学位 |
[31:46] | I’m terrified to talk to him. | 我不敢跟他说话 |
[31:48] | You and I breaking up? | 你和我这就分手了吗 |
[31:50] | Oh, you’re cute, but I’m your tutor. | 你很可爱 但我是你老师 |
[31:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[31:54] | That’s like me being your babysitter. | 感觉我像你保姆一样 |
[31:56] | Now what do I say to Charlie Watts? | 我要跟查理·沃茨说什么 |
[31:59] | That you’re gonna show me your apartment off University Road. | 说你要带我去你在大学路的公寓 |
[32:03] | You wish. Come on. | 你倒想 拜托 |
[32:06] | Uh, just go flirt with him. | 跟他调调情吧 |
[32:08] | How? | 怎么调 |
[32:09] | Like you’re doing with me. | 像对我那样 |
[32:11] | You’re a freshman. It’s easy. | 你是大一新生 很简单 |
[32:12] | Yeah, but I fuck like a sophomore. | 但我像大二学生一样会操 |
[32:14] | Still not happening. | 还是没戏 |
[32:16] | You have to help me. I gave you extra credit. | 你得帮帮我 我可给你加分了 |
[32:19] | Okay, fine, um… You know, give him shit. | 好吧 夸夸他 |
[32:22] | Guys like it when you give us shit. | 男生就喜欢被夸 |
[32:24] | Shit about what? | 夸什么 |
[32:25] | Well, you start with that plaid shirt from 1994. | 就从那件1994年的格子花呢衬衫开始吧 |
[32:27] | Don’t you talk about my Charlie that way. | 别这么说我的查理 |
[32:31] | Yeah, just go. Go, go, he’s gonna love you. Go. | 快去吧 他会爱死你的 去吧 |
[32:34] | You know, but if he doesn’t, | 如果他不喜欢你 |
[32:35] | there’s freshman cock right here, waiting for you. | 这儿还有条大一的鸡巴等着你呢 |
[32:39] | Call me when it’s grad school cock. | 等它变成研究生鸡巴再打给我 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | Hey, douchebag. | 小混蛋 |
[33:06] | – What’s your blood type? – Um, I miss you too. | -你什么血型的 -我也想你 |
[33:10] | Can I come up there and test it? | 我能去你那儿测一下吗 |
[33:12] | I think we–we did it in, like, tenth grade bio class. | 我记得在十年纪生物课上测过 |
[33:15] | AB positive. Why? | 我是AB阳性 怎么了 |
[33:17] | All right, gotta go. Bye. | 好了 我得挂了 拜 |
[33:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Hold on. | 等下啊 别挂 |
[33:20] | What do you want to know for? | 你为什么问我这个 |
[33:21] | You’ll just get mad at me like Fiona did. | 你会跟菲奥娜一样生气的 |
[33:23] | – I gotta go. – Okay, wait, wait, hold on. | -我要挂了 -好吧 别挂 |
[33:25] | Look, we don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to, okay? | 你要不想谈 那就不谈 好吗 |
[33:29] | You know, just tell me what else is going on. | 告诉我家里其他事吧 |
[33:32] | – Dad’s dying. – Yeah, no shit. | -爸爸快死了 -好吧 别胡扯 |
[33:34] | – Why doesn’t anyone care? – Hey, look, how’s liam’s rash? | -怎么就没人在乎 -利亚姆的皮疹怎么样 |
[33:38] | – Doctor says it’s eczema. – Oh, okay. | -医生说是湿疹 -好吧 |
[33:40] | What are they giving him for it? | 给他开什么药了 |
[33:41] | – Frank? – No, Liam. | -弗兰克吗 -不 利亚姆 |
[33:43] | Cream. He needs a liver. | 乳膏 他需要一个肝 |
[33:45] | – Liam? – Frank. | -利亚姆 -弗兰克 |
[33:46] | Oh, yeah. No, I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不吃惊 |
[33:49] | Hey, listen, do you guys want any cash for the cream? | 你们要乳霜的钱吗 |
[33:52] | Fiona’s new insurance covered it. | 菲奥娜的新医保能付 |
[33:54] | – Nice. – I’m at my stop. I got to go. | -不错 -我到站了 挂了 |
[34:23] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[34:24] | What? Where–where am I? | 干嘛 我在哪 |
[34:25] | Am I dead? Is this heaven? | 我死了吗 这是天堂吗 |
[34:28] | Look what I got for you. | 看我给你弄了什么来 |
[34:33] | Perckie cs. | 扑热息痛 |
[34:35] | Oh, son, I am so proud of you. | 儿子 老爸太为你骄傲了 |
[34:39] | Give me your finger. | 手指伸出来 |
[34:41] | It’s “pull my finger.” | 是”扯我的手指头” |
[34:44] | No time for fart jokes. This is business now. | 没时间开放屁玩笑 说正事呢 |
[34:52] | “O” positive. | O型血 |
[34:53] | – Where you going? – To get you a liver. | -你去哪儿 -去给你找肝脏 |
[35:25] | Hey, you, you’re, um–you’re that kid’s older sister, right? | 你好 你是那小子的姐姐是吧 |
[35:28] | Oh, could you be a little more vague? | 你能说得再含蓄些吗 |
[35:30] | Yeah, fuck. Sorry, um… | 靠 对不起 |
[35:32] | He wa–he was my year at Lincoln Grove. Sorry. | 在林肯·格鲁夫高中时我跟他同级 不好意思 |
[35:35] | If you’re talking about Gus, then yes. | 如果你说的是古斯 那就是了 |
[35:37] | Gus. Yeah, gus. | 古斯 对 就是他 |
[35:39] | Gus, that’s right. | 就是古斯 |
[35:40] | Um, hey, hey, they let him out of Shawnee Correctional yet? | 他从萧尼惩教中心出来了吗 |
[35:44] | No, he got time added for being an idiot. | 没有 他太蠢了 加刑了 |
[35:46] | – Okay. – Lip! | -好吧 -利普 |
[35:48] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[35:49] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪位 |
[35:51] | Uh, Lip. | 利普 |
[35:52] | Lip–Lip Gallagher. | 利普·加拉格 |
[35:55] | From Wallace Street. | 住在华莱士大街 |
[35:56] | Yeah, the one and only. | 没错 仅此一家 |
[35:59] | That’s right. Hey, what are you doing here? | 猜对了 你来这儿干什么 |
[36:02] | One of these rich frat boys need a date for the night, or– | 兄弟会某个阔佬晚上想找个炮友 还是… |
[36:05] | No, you asshole. I go to school here. | 不是 混蛋 我在这儿上学 |
[36:08] | – Oh, shit, seriously? – Seriously. | -不是吧 真的 -真的 |
[36:10] | Yeah, you’re not the only smart fuck from the yards. | 你可不是我们那儿唯一的聪明蛋 |
[36:13] | There are four of us here. I guess five now, including you. | 我们来了四个 加上你五个了 |
[36:16] | Shit, sorry. I–you know, I didn’t know. | 靠 对不起 我不知道 |
[36:18] | – Yeah, I will let it slide. – Okay. | -那我就不计较了 -好的 |
[36:21] | So how’s it going? How you doing in this place? | 那你怎么样 在这儿过得如何 |
[36:26] | Yeah, not bad. | 还不错 |
[36:28] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[36:29] | Yeah, I sucked ass my freshman year. | 我大一糟透了 |
[36:31] | It took me three semesters to catch up | 我花了三个学期才学完 |
[36:33] | to what my classmates learned in high school. | 我同学在高中就学完了的东西 |
[36:35] | Unbelievable what a shitty education we got back home. | 我们家乡的教育简直是坨屎 |
[36:37] | Yeah, hey, you want to walk over to the cafeteria with me? | 是啊 想不想一起去餐厅 |
[36:41] | You know, I was gonna blaze up with one of the dishwashers. | 我准备和那儿的洗碗工抽点大麻 |
[36:45] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | You see, I was supposed to hook up with this other chick tonight, | 今晚我本来要跟另外一个小妞玩玩儿的 |
[36:48] | but then I got dissed. | 但是人家甩了我 |
[36:50] | So, um, I was thinking maybe, you know, | 所以我想也许 你懂得 |
[36:52] | me and you, we could smoke a fatty, maybe bang one out? | 我们一起抽个爽 然后来一发 |
[36:56] | Are you for real? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[36:57] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. You see, that– that’s my roommate | 是啊 没错 你看 那是我室友 |
[37:00] | down there with his girlfriend, hitting the bong. | 还有他女朋友在那儿抽着呢 |
[37:04] | You know, they’re not gonna be back till, like, after midnight, | 估计他们后半夜才能回来 |
[37:06] | so we’re–we’re good. | 所以我们可以搞一搞 |
[37:07] | Wow, so you think that just because you were some hot shit back home | 你以为把以前那种小混混耍帅搞妞那一套 |
[37:11] | that that hood rat attitude is gonna work here? | 搬过来也能在这儿用上吗 |
[37:13] | Fuck. Excuse me for living. | 操 至于这么大反应吗 |
[37:15] | I didn’t realize this place turned you | 没想到你来了这儿 |
[37:16] | into a fucking Disney princess. | 就变成了白雪公主了呢 |
[37:18] | No, fuck you. | 滚你妈蛋 |
[37:20] | You’re the kind of guy I came to college to get away from. | 我上大学 就是为了想摆脱你这种人 |
[37:25] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[37:45] | Fuck me. Fuck me! | 操我 干我 |
[37:47] | – Okay. – Fuck me! | -好 -操我 |
[37:49] | Thought that’s what I was doing. | 正在干着呢 |
[37:57] | Yes, yes. Lord, have mercy! | 爽 爽 老天 爽死我了 |
[38:22] | Here’s the client folders. | 这是客户资料 |
[38:24] | Oh, yes. Yeah, good job again. | 好 很好 再夸你一次 |
[38:26] | Well, thanks for giving me a shot. | 谢谢你给我机会 |
[38:27] | Hey, of course. | 当然 |
[38:30] | Oh, the windshield on the company car was cracked, | 公司的车挡风玻璃碎了 |
[38:33] | but Mario’s fixing it. | 不过马里奥正在修 |
[38:35] | Cracked? | 碎了 |
[38:37] | – From what? – I don’t know. | -怎么碎的 -不知道 |
[38:39] | A tree branch maybe, some kids. | 也许是树枝 或是孩子弄碎的 |
[38:42] | It was like that when I got out of the arena. | 我从体育场出来就成那样了 |
[38:46] | But you didn’t say anything about it when we talked on the phone? | 但是你打电话的时候却没有说 |
[38:49] | You were too busy giving me shit for not calling you back. | 你一直在跟我谈没给你回电话那件事 |
[38:53] | What an asshole I am, huh? | 我倒成坏蛋了是吗 |
[38:55] | Wanting to make our relationship closer. | 还想着让我们的关系更进一步 |
[38:57] | Yeah, it’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[39:06] | All right, you know what? I’ll make it up to you. | 好吧 这么着吧 我补偿你 |
[39:07] | How about I give you a ride home? | 送你回家如何 |
[39:09] | Just let me grab my stuff and we’ll go? | 等我拿了东西就走 |
[39:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[39:19] | My dad’s “O” positive. | 我爸是O型血 |
[39:21] | What about your brother and sister? | 那你哥哥和姐姐呢 |
[39:23] | – Lip’s AB. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -利普是AB型 -真遗憾 |
[39:25] | And your sister? | 那你姐姐呢 |
[39:27] | She wouldn’t give me any blood. | 她不让我验血 |
[39:28] | Well, sometimes people aren’t willing to go through– | 有时候有些人不愿意… |
[39:30] | That’s why I need you to test this. | 所以我想让你验下这个 |
[39:34] | Think you can tell me her blood type from this? | 可以从这个测出来她是什么血型吧 |
[39:37] | – No. Mm, no. No, no, no, no. – Please. | -不 不不不 -求你了 |
[39:40] | No boy should be raised without his father. | 孩子不能没有父亲 |
[39:42] | Well, why didn’t you touch it to the card and test it yourself? | 你为什么不用检测卡碰一下这个自己去测 |
[39:59] | – Hey, you made it. – Uh, here I am. | -你来了 -我来了 |
[40:07] | Oh, come on in. Get comfortable. | 进来吧 请随意 |
[40:08] | I’ll, uh– I’ll get that for you. | 我帮你放起来 |
[40:13] | I’ll check that I didn’t burn dinner. | 我去看看饭烧糊了没有 |
[40:15] | – Okay. – I’ll get that. | -好的 -我帮你 |
[40:22] | Are your parents here? | 你父母在家吗 |
[40:24] | Um, no. They live in Gary. | 没有 他们在加里 |
[40:29] | – This is your place? – Yeah. | -这地方是你的 -没错 |
[40:50] | 20? | 二十岁 |
[40:53] | – Dinner is served. – I’m only 13. | -饭来了 -我才十三 |
[40:57] | What? | 什么 |
[41:00] | I’m only 13. | 我才十三 |
[41:05] | Is that, like, years old? | 你是说岁数吗 |
[41:15] | Uh, okay. Cool. | 好吧 没事 |
[41:19] | I hope you like chicken. – | 希望你爱吃鸡肉 |
[41:23] | Sure. Who doesn’t like chicken? | 当然 谁会不爱吃鸡肉呢 |
[41:27] | I bet chickens don’t like chicken. | 鸡肯定不爱吃鸡肉 |
[41:32] | Do you want to watch that Storage Wars? | 想看《仓库淘宝大战》吗 |
[41:36] | – Uh, yeah, okay. – Yeah. | -当然 看吧 -好的 |
[41:58] | Oh, gosh, mama. Three babies? | 天啊 妈妈 三个孩子 |
[42:00] | – I’m gonna burst. – Oh, baby, you’ll be fine. | -我要爆炸了 -你不会有事的 |
[42:02] | Your hips gonna spread. | 你屁股会越长越大 |
[42:03] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[42:07] | You gonna have to have an abortion. | 你得去做人流 |
[42:08] | Wh-what? Oh, hell, no. | 什么 才不要 |
[42:10] | I’m not aborting my baby. | 我才不要打掉我的孩子 |
[42:12] | – Our baby. – That I’m carrying. | -我们的孩子 -我怀着的 |
[42:14] | For us, so we have | 为我俩怀的 所以 |
[42:15] | the ultimate say in what happens to it. | 我们有权决定宝宝的去留 |
[42:17] | Well, it’s my body, and I’m not getting an abortion. | 这是我的身体 我才不要去做人流 |
[42:19] | Mama, I cant feed four babies. | 妈妈 我没办法喂饱四个小孩 |
[42:21] | Does this look like an udder? | 这看起来像牛的奶子吗 |
[42:22] | Hire a wet nurse. You got money now with the bar. | 雇个奶妈 现在酒吧归你们 该有钱了吧 |
[42:25] | Yeah, no. | 更穷了 |
[42:26] | The bar’s not making as much money as we thought. | 酒吧并没我们想象的那样赚钱 |
[42:28] | What? | 什么 |
[42:30] | Kate showed me the positive- negative columns in the books. | 凯特给我看了账目的进账项和支出项 |
[42:33] | Positive side doesn’t have much written in it. | 进账的基本没有几项 |
[42:35] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[42:37] | I’m sorry. It’s not my fault. | 我很抱歉 这不是我的错 |
[42:40] | Then you are definitely having an abortion, mother. | 那你更是非做人流不可了 妈妈 |
[42:43] | There’s got to be an all-night clinic. | 肯定有全天候的诊所还开着 |
[42:44] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, what? | 等等 等等 干什么 |
[42:45] | She wants me to abort my baby. | 她想要我打掉我的孩子 |
[42:47] | Over my dead sperm. | 除非我的精子全死了 |
[42:48] | You just said we don’t have any money. | 你刚说了 我们没钱 |
[42:50] | V, to ask your mom to have an abortion without consulting me, | 小维 叫你妈去做人流也不问我一声 |
[42:53] | are you crazy? That’s not right! | 你疯了吗 这样做是不对的 |
[42:55] | I could punch her in the stomach. | 我直接朝她肚子抡一拳也行 |
[42:56] | V! | 小维 |
[42:57] | Kevin, we can’t afford four babies! | 凯文 我们养不起四个小孩 |
[42:59] | Then you should’ve thought about that | 那你在叫我跟你老公嘿咻之前 |
[43:00] | before you made me sleep with your husband! | 就该考虑到这一点的 |
[43:02] | Mama, we’ll go broke! | 妈妈 我们会破产的 |
[43:03] | I’m sorry, but the good lord jesus put this baby inside my womb | 抱歉 但这个由上帝放进我子宫里的孩子 |
[43:07] | as a blessing to offer his love and light. | 代表着他赐予我的爱和光明 |
[43:09] | And now you want me to snuff it out just like that? | 现在你要我就这么把它打掉 |
[43:11] | – No! – Yes! | -绝不 -一定要 |
[43:12] | You call me when you come to your senses, Veronica. | 等你清醒了再联系我 维罗妮卡 |
[43:25] | I’m sorry. I’m conflicted. | 抱歉 我很矛盾 |
[43:34] | You better get a ski mask and a getaway car, | 你最好准备好滑雪面罩和逃跑座驾 |
[43:37] | ’cause that’s the only way we gonna be able | 因为除了抢劫 我们是绝不可能 |
[43:38] | to afford four babies. | 养活四个孩子的 |
[43:50] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[43:52] | Hey, you just getting out? | 你刚刚下班吗 |
[43:53] | Yeah, man. Long day. | 是啊 漫长的一天 |
[43:54] | Okay, yeah. You want–you want to blaze up? | 好的 想不想一起抽几口 |
[43:56] | No, man, I’m sorry. | 不行 兄弟 我很抱歉 |
[43:57] | – I got to get home to the esposa. – Okay. | -得回家陪老婆 -好吧 |
[43:59] | If I miss the bus, she’s gonna kill me. | 如果赶不上公交车 她会杀了我的 |
[44:00] | – All right, man. – All right, see you. | -好的 兄弟 -再见 兄弟 |
[44:01] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[44:42] | Hey, were you telling me the truth | 关于挡风玻璃的事 |
[44:43] | about the windshield earlier? | 你有没有告诉我实话 |
[44:47] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[44:49] | – Should I? – Of course. | -我该相信你吗 -当然 |
[44:53] | Yeah, well, the police called, | 好吧 警察来电话了 |
[44:57] | like, right before you got back to the office. | 就在你回到公司之前 |
[44:59] | It was–the logo on the car kind of totally gave you away. | 是车子上公司的标志把你给卖了 |
[45:05] | You knew? | 你早知道 |
[45:06] | Yeah, there’s even an iphone video. | 是的 还有人用手机拍了视频 |
[45:08] | Ted in accounting showed me the YouTube. | 会计部的泰德播给我看的 |
[45:10] | What the hell? You set me up! | 搞什么鬼 你给我下套 |
[45:13] | I– | 我… |
[45:16] | You’re getting angry with me because you lied? | 你是在因为自己对我撒谎而生气吗 |
[45:17] | No, I’m getting angry because you tricked me into lying. | 不是 我气的是你引诱我对你撒谎 |
[45:20] | How did I trick you? You did it all on your own. | 我怎么引诱你了 全是你自己说的 |
[45:22] | Fine, I lied! Okay? | 好 我撒谎了 行了吗 |
[45:24] | I flipped the guy off, | 我把那个家伙惹火了 |
[45:25] | and he smashed my window. Are you happy? | 他砸了我的挡风玻璃 满意了吗 |
[45:26] | Why would you lie about that? | 之前为什么不说实话 |
[45:28] | Because it’s what I do. I’m a Gallagher! | 因为我就是这样的人 我是个加拉格 |
[45:29] | Well, knock it off, Gallagher. | 省省吧 加拉格 |
[45:31] | I can’t believe you’re making such a big deal out of this. | 真不敢相信你会这么小题大做 |
[45:34] | I’m sorry, Fiona. | 对不起 菲奥娜 |
[45:35] | I can’t be in a relationship where there’s lying. | 我受不了处处是谎言的恋情 |
[45:38] | Are you giving me an ultimatum? | 你是在给我下最后通牒吗 |
[45:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:40] | Well, I can’t be in a relationship with ultimatums. | 我也受不了有最后通牒的恋情 |
[45:58] | So what do we do then? | 那现在怎么办 |
[46:00] | Promise me you aren’t gonna lie. | 向我保证你不会再撒谎 |
[46:03] | – What if I mess up? – Just admit it. | -如果我搞砸了怎么办 -承认就好 |
[46:06] | How do you know I won’t promise I’m not gonna lie, | 你怎么知道我的保证 |
[46:08] | but that’s actually a lie? | 不是个谎言 |
[46:10] | Fiona, | 菲奥娜 |
[46:12] | I know you think I’m blowing this out of proportion, | 我知道 你一定认为我反应这么大很荒唐 |
[46:14] | but it’s my thing. | 但我特别重视这个 |
[46:16] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[46:18] | I really like you, but if you lie, | 真的很喜欢你 可如果你撒谎 |
[46:21] | I’m gonna go crazy. | 我会发疯的 |
[46:22] | And we’ll both be unhappy, | 而且我俩都不会开心 |
[46:25] | and the relationship will suck, | 这段恋情也会很糟 |
[46:26] | and I really don’t want this relationship to suck. | 而我真的不想我们的恋情变质 |
[46:31] | I promise I’ll try not to lie. | 我保证 我会尽量不撒谎 |
[46:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:46] | Debs? | 小黛 |
[46:50] | Debs? | 小黛 |
[46:54] | Who was that? | 那人是谁 |
[47:06] | In case you’re wondering, your blood type is “O” positive, | 以免你好奇 你的血型是O型阳性 |
[47:10] | which happens to be the same as Frank’s blood type. | 正好和弗兰克的血型一样 |
[47:13] | How’d you find that out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[47:15] | I’ve got my ways. | 我自有办法 |
[47:19] | Now you can donate part of your liver. | 现在你可以捐一部分肝给他了 |
[47:21] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[47:22] | I am. He’s not. | 我磕了 他没有 |
[47:28] | Back up, back up! No! Oh, my god! | 退后 退后 不 老天呀 |
[47:33] | There’s no way I’m going under the knife for him. | 我才不会为他挨刀子呢 |
[47:36] | He’s dying! | 他快死了 |
[47:37] | – Why is that my problem? – Because he’s your father. | -跟我有什么关系 -因为他是你爸 |
[47:40] | It’s not like he was dealt a bad hand, okay? | 他又不是天生肝有缺陷 |
[47:43] | He drank through the liver that he had, and he wrecked it. | 他酗酒成性 把自己的肝喝坏了 |
[47:46] | And now he wants to wreck mine. | 现在要来把我的也喝坏吗 |
[47:47] | No. No way. | 不 绝不可能 |
[47:49] | I’m taking care of me for a change, not him. | 这回我要好好照顾自己 而不是给他擦屁股 |
[47:56] | – I’m sorry, Carl. – It’s okay, son. | -抱歉 卡尔 -没关系 儿子 |
[48:00] | If Fiona won’t do it, I’ll get my other daughter to. | 既然菲奥娜不肯 我只好去找另一个女儿了 |
[48:03] | Debbie’s too young. | 黛比太小了 |
[48:05] | My oldest daughter, Samantha. | 我的大女儿 萨曼莎 |
[48:10] | What? | 什么 |
[48:28] | 3 times 3 is 9. | 三三得九 |
[48:32] | 4 times 4 is 16. | 四四十六 |
[48:35] | 5 times 5 is 25. | 五五二十五 |
[48:39] | 6 times 6– | 六六… |