时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was here last week. | 我上周在这里 |
[00:05] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈死哪儿去了 |
[00:08] | My liver is finally giving up. | 我的肝终于要不行了 |
[00:09] | – What do we do? – Nothing we can do, | -那我们该怎么办 -没办法 |
[00:11] | unless somebody wants to give me their liver. | 除非有人愿意捐肝给我 |
[00:13] | Stan gave me the bar. | 斯坦把酒吧留给我了 |
[00:14] | Why would you want it? | 你怎么会想要它 |
[00:16] | Have you looked at the books lately? | 没看最近的账目吗 |
[00:18] | Someone from your family can donate a portion of their liver. | 你们家里的人可以为他捐一部分肝脏 |
[00:21] | Why don’t you find out if their blood matches your father? | 你可以看看他们与你的父亲血型是否相符 |
[00:24] | I need you to test this. | 我想让你验下这个 |
[00:26] | Take a look. | 你们看 |
[00:27] | Two babies? | 双胞胎 |
[00:28] | Nope. Mm, three. | 不对 有三个呢 |
[00:30] | Triplets! | 三胞胎 |
[00:32] | I got a magic penis, man. | 我的老二可牛逼了 兄弟 |
[00:33] | Okay, who has read ahead to chapter seven? | 好了 哪些同学提前读完了第七章 |
[00:37] | I’m only 13. | 我才十三 |
[00:38] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | Cool. | 没事 |
[00:42] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[00:44] | He drank through the liver that he had, and he wrecked it. | 他酗酒成性 把自己的肝喝坏了 |
[00:46] | And now he wants to wreck mine. | 现在要来把我的也喝坏吗 |
[00:47] | – No. No way. – It’s okay, son. | -不 绝不可能 -没关系 儿子 |
[00:50] | If Fiona won’t do it, I’ll get my other daughter to. | 既然菲奥娜不肯 我只好去找另一个女儿了 |
[00:53] | Debbie’s too young. | 黛比太小了 |
[00:54] | My oldest daughter, Samantha. | 我的大女儿 萨曼莎 |
[00:58] | What? | 什么 |
[02:12] | That is the last time | 这是我最后一次 |
[02:13] | I let you choose the tunes in the morning. | 让来你选清晨放的歌了 |
[02:15] | Oh, yeah, you just keep acting | 是吗 你就继续装你讨厌 |
[02:16] | like you hate British boy bands. | 英国男孩团体吧 |
[02:18] | – I think it’s adorable. – Everybody hates them. | -我觉得这歌很好听 -没人喜欢他们 |
[02:21] | I’m sorry I’m not a 12-year-old girl. | 真抱歉我不是12岁的小姑娘了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, well, I usually don’t go lower than 14. | 是啊 我一般也不跟小于14岁的上床 |
[02:26] | And, you know, next time we can listen to your gangsta rap. | 下次我们可以听你喜欢的黑帮说唱 |
[02:28] | Since when is Kanye considered gangsta rap? | 坎耶的歌什么时候成黑帮说唱了 |
[02:31] | Uh, since always. Where’d you learn about music? | 一直都是吧 你是从哪里了解音乐的 |
[02:33] | – You living on Mars? – Your mom… | -你是火星人吗 -从你妈那里 |
[02:34] | – Oh, yeah? – Last time I banged her. | -是吗 -上次我跟她干了一炮 |
[02:35] | Oh, yeah, that makes a lot more sense. | 是吗 这就难怪了 |
[02:37] | She has awful taste. | 她的品位很糟糕 |
[02:40] | Hey, you know, you can leave | 那个 你要是愿意的话 |
[02:40] | some of that stuff here if you want. | 可以把东西放在我这 |
[02:42] | – What stuff? – Makeup, underwear, shampoo. | -放什么东西 -像是化妆品 内衣 洗发水 |
[02:45] | Oh, wow. This is serious. | 看来你是认真的 |
[02:48] | Work outfit or two– just stuff. | 一两套正装什么的 |
[02:50] | Uh-huh. I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑看看的 |
[02:51] | Or I could just stay at your place. | 或者我住你那边也行 |
[02:53] | – We talked about this. No way. – We have not. | -这事我们谈过了 不行 -我们没谈过 |
[02:55] | No, we have not talked about this. | 没有 我们还没谈过这事 |
[02:56] | You always just say, “It’s complicated.” | 你总说”情况很复杂” |
[02:58] | – It’s very complicated. – Well, try me. | -确实很复杂 -你倒是说说看呀 |
[03:00] | Okay. My father, who now lives with us again, | 好吧 我爸 他现在又跟我们住一起了 |
[03:04] | drank himself into liver failure | 之前酗酒到肝衰竭 |
[03:05] | and is trolling his children for a new liver, | 现在正游说子女们捐肝给他 |
[03:08] | including an older daughter that none of us knew about. | 包括一个之前从未跟我们提起的大女儿 |
[03:11] | You have another sister? | 你还有个姐姐 |
[03:12] | I probably have 20. | 指不定有20个呢 |
[03:14] | Just when I think I’ve peeled the onion on Frank, | 每当我以为自己对弗兰克知根知底了的时候 |
[03:16] | – bam, another layer. – Right. | -嘭 他就又扔个猛料过来 -好吧 |
[03:19] | The upside is I’m getting real good at not giving a shit. | 好处就是 我现在对撒手不管擅长得很 |
[03:22] | Well, it sounds to me like maybe you do give a shit. | 我听着觉得你还是没法不管呢 |
[03:25] | Get your hearing tested. Can I use your toothbrush? | 那你要去查下听力了 能借你的牙刷一用吗 |
[03:27] | – Gross. Yes. – Thank you. | -真恶心 可以 -谢了 |
[03:29] | Oh, hey, don’t forget– dinner at my parents’ place tonight. | 别忘了今晚在我爸妈家吃晚饭的事 |
[03:38] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[03:40] | I’m so sorry, sweetie. | 真是抱歉 亲爱的 |
[03:41] | I’m so sorry. Hold on. | 真是抱歉 稍等 |
[03:43] | Hi, Fiona. | 你好 菲奥娜 |
[03:44] | Is that Liam screaming? | 是利亚姆在哭吗 |
[03:46] | Well, yes. | 那个 是的 |
[03:48] | Yes, I was just clipping his nails, | 是他 我刚才给他剪指甲来着 |
[03:50] | and I just nicked him a little bit. | 不小心剪到他一点点了 |
[03:52] | – I’m out of practice. – Is he okay? | -怪我好久没给小孩剪指甲了 -那他没事吧 |
[03:54] | Yes, he’s fine. He’s totally fine. | 没事 他挺好的 没什么大碍 |
[03:55] | How’s Debbie and Carl? | 那黛比和卡尔怎么样 |
[03:57] | I feel like I haven’t seen them in forever. | 我感觉好久没见过他们了 |
[03:58] | Carl just left for school, | 卡尔刚去上学了 |
[04:00] | and Debbie’s getting ready. | 黛比也快走了 |
[04:02] | And she’s been teaching me how to use my new ipad. | 她一直在教我怎么用我的iPad |
[04:05] | I found this genealogy app, | 我找到了一个关于宗谱的应用 |
[04:07] | and it turns out I’m 1/32 Menominee Indian. | 原来我还有1/32的梅诺米尼人[北美印第安人]血统呢 |
[04:10] | – Huh. Who knew? – Anyway… | -谁会料到呢 -那个 |
[04:13] | do you know about christianmingle.com? | 你知道”基督混一混”这个网站吗 |
[04:15] | – Is that a dating site? – Well, yes, it is. | -那是相亲网站吗 -是的 |
[04:18] | And it turns out, there’s 11 Christian dating sites, | 原来 基督徒的交友网站有11个之多呢 |
[04:22] | and there’s a lot of eligible bachelors in my neighborhood. | 而且我家附近就有不少符合条件的单身汉 |
[04:26] | And they all seem mostly normal. | 他们看起来都还算正常 |
[04:28] | Well, I will be home right after work. | 我下班后立马回家 |
[04:31] | Thanks again for watching the kids overnight. | 再次感谢你照看孩子们过夜 |
[04:33] | I hate leaving them. | 我真不愿意丢下他们 |
[04:35] | It’s no problem. It’s been so fun. | 没事 我很乐意照顾他们 |
[04:37] | Have a good day, okay? | 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:40] | Hey, sweetie, it’s freezing outside. | 亲爱的 外面可冷了 |
[04:42] | I’ll be indoors. Breakfast? | 我会呆在室内 早餐呢 |
[04:44] | Well, there wasn’t any eggs or milk or bread. | 那个 鸡蛋 牛奶 面包都没有了 |
[04:47] | – I’m starving. – I’m sorry. | -我饿死了 -真抱歉 |
[04:51] | Can you pick up something on the way to school, | 要不你在上学的路上买点东西吃吧 |
[04:53] | like an Egg Mcmuffin or something? | 比如麦满分什么的 |
[04:55] | I gave Carl some money | 我给了卡尔一些钱 |
[04:57] | so he could buy some groceries after school. | 让他放学后买些食物回来 |
[04:59] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[05:04] | I got poked. I got poked. | 有人”戳”我了 有人”戳”我了 |
[05:06] | I got poked back by the American Indian guy | 昨天我”戳”的那个美洲印第安人 |
[05:08] | that I poked yesterday. What do we do? | 回应我了 我该怎么办 |
[05:11] | “We have a lot in common. | “我们有很多相似之处 |
[05:12] | I am full-blooded Kickapoo Indian. | 我是纯正的基卡普人 |
[05:14] | I love laughter, food, scenic views, and the lord. | 我爱笑声 美食 名胜古迹 还有上帝 |
[05:17] | Let’s talk.” | 咱们聊聊吧” |
[05:18] | Now what? | 然后怎么办 |
[05:19] | Uh, ask him if he’s D.T.F. | 问他是不是想”DTF” |
[05:21] | D.T.F. What does that even mean? | “DTF” 那是什么意思 |
[05:24] | Okay, I got to ask him if he’s D.T.F. | 好吧 我就问他是不是想”DTF” |
[05:28] | Oh, god. | 老天呐 |
[05:30] | You okay, dad? | 你还好吧 老爸 |
[05:31] | Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 还好 还好 |
[05:32] | I’m fit as a fiddle, | 我身体倍儿棒 |
[05:34] | except I-I ran out of perckie “CS” last night. | 只是止痛药昨晚吃完了 |
[05:38] | Is there anything I could do? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[05:41] | Get more. | 再多弄点呗 |
[05:45] | Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[05:49] | So that’s my daughter. | 原来我闺女长这样啊 |
[05:52] | She’s kind of beautiful. | 还挺漂亮的 |
[05:54] | Looks like you in skank form. | 完全就是乞丐版的你 |
[05:56] | Thank you, son. | 多谢夸奖 儿子 |
[05:58] | Does that make me an uncle? | 我岂不是当舅舅了 |
[05:59] | Yes, indeed. | 可不 |
[06:02] | Now what? | 接下来怎么办 |
[06:03] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[06:05] | I give her a taste of the old Gallagher magic. | 让我给她展示一下加拉格基因的魔力 |
[06:09] | You–you got any cash? | 你 你身上带了现金吗 |
[06:11] | Sheila gave me $40 for groceries. | 希拉给了我40块买吃的 |
[06:13] | Hand it over. I need weed. | 交给我 我要买大麻 |
[06:17] | Son, I can hardly walk. | 儿子 我都走不动路了 |
[06:19] | I think ambulation takes precedence. | 我认为让我行动起来更重要 |
[06:22] | What will we eat now? | 那我们吃什么 |
[06:25] | You’re a bright kid. | 你是个聪明的孩子 |
[06:26] | I’m sure you’ll figure out something. | 相信你会有别的办法 |
[06:29] | Look… | 好吧 |
[06:31] | Here… | 给你 |
[06:34] | There’s enough for bread and T.P. | 够买面包和厕纸了 |
[06:37] | Shoo. | 赶紧去 |
[06:38] | Get hard drugs. | 弄点药片回来 |
[06:39] | Make daddy proud. | 让你老爹骄傲一下 |
[06:53] | – You can’t be serious. – I set my alarm for 6:00 A.M. | -你竟然迟到了 -我设了早上六点的闹钟 |
[06:55] | Excuse is the refuge of the moral coward. | 想逃避道德谴责的胆小鬼才会找借口 |
[06:58] | Dude, I got three hours of sleep. | 老兄 我昨天就睡了三小时 |
[07:00] | I was up all night studying for Econ. | 熬夜学经济学来着 |
[07:01] | So did every other jerk on morning shift. | 其他上早班的混蛋也是 |
[07:03] | It’s called work-study, not study-work. | 这叫”半工半读” 不是”半读半工” |
[07:05] | I’m trying, asshole, all right? | 我已经很努力了 混蛋 好吗 |
[07:06] | – Cut me some slack. – Try harder. | -放我一马 -那就再努力一点 |
[07:08] | Walnut and raisin dishes are empty. | 核桃和葡萄干的盘子空了 |
[07:10] | Steam table is covered in syrup. | 保温台上全是糖浆 |
[07:11] | Clean that up, make a new batch, | 擦干净 换一批新的 |
[07:13] | and lose the ‘tude, dude. | 还有别跟我摆脸色 伙计 |
[07:18] | This one looks like Kev. | 这个像小凯 |
[07:21] | This one looks like me. | 这个像我 |
[07:23] | And this one either looks like my cousin Troy | 这个要么像我表弟特罗伊 |
[07:25] | or Marvin Gaye. | 要么就像马文·盖伊 |
[07:29] | Yeah, I just came here for the painkillers. | 我只是来拿止痛药的 |
[07:32] | If you think I’m gonna load you up on my hard-won, | 你要是以为我会让你免费拿走 |
[07:35] | top-shelf pharmaceuticals pro bono, | 我辛苦弄来的高档药片 |
[07:37] | you are one fry short of a happy meal. | 那你就是脑残了 |
[07:39] | No freebies, not for you, not for anyone. | 药不能免费给你 谁都不行 |
[07:41] | You’re charging me for drugs now? | 你要收我买药的钱吗 |
[07:43] | Honey, we are in survival mode. | 宝贝 现在我们进入了求生模式 |
[07:45] | What happened to ghetto nurse? | 你不是要做贫民窟的护士吗 |
[07:46] | She became a capitalist. | 她成为资本主义者了 |
[07:47] | I could sell for you big market for oxy in middle school. | 我可以在中学帮你卖欧治 |
[07:50] | No. Vamoose. | 不行 赶紧走 |
[07:51] | I got to get ready and go to the bar. | 我得准备一下去酒吧了 |
[07:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[07:55] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:20] | You’re in bad shape. | 你脸色差到极点了 |
[08:21] | Well, tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的行吗 |
[08:23] | Could I see your card? | 能看一下你的证件吗 |
[08:24] | Yes. | 可以 |
[08:26] | It’s legit too, | 是合法的 |
[08:27] | not like these whiners. | 跟这帮鼻涕虫不一样 |
[08:30] | Are you looking for anything specific? | 你有什么具体的要求吗 |
[08:31] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[08:33] | Something to make me not feel | 要一些能不让我觉得 |
[08:35] | like I’m being stabbed repeatedly | 像被一支挥舞着大刀的新纳粹军队 |
[08:37] | by a small army of knife-wielding Neo-Nazis. | 一刀一刀捅的感觉 |
[08:41] | Well, we have Irene Kush for chronic arthritis, | 有缓解慢性关节炎的”艾琳大麻” |
[08:43] | Sour Diesel for anxiety and panic attacks, | 缓解焦虑和慌张的”馊牛仔” |
[08:46] | Big Buddha Cheese for muscle spasms. | 缓解肌肉痉挛的”大佛乳酪” |
[08:48] | What about for fatal liver damage? | 有缓解严重肝受损的吗 |
[08:49] | Oh, we don’t recommend bud for cirrhosis. | 我们不建议肝硬化的人吸大麻 |
[08:51] | Studies show a significantly higher rate | 研究表明 很可能由中度 |
[08:53] | of moderate to severe fibrosis, | 恶化成重度纤维症 |
[08:55] | – or tissue scarring, in regular– – Okay, fine. | -或是组织受损 在普遍… -好了 没事 |
[08:57] | Let’s skip the fda warning. | 不用跟我讲药监局的警告 |
[08:58] | Give me an ounce of the Buddha | 给我来一盎司”大佛” |
[09:00] | and a medibles menu and some samples, free samples. | 一张食用品目录 还有试用品 免费的试用品 |
[09:05] | Um, this will get you, like, | 这些钱够买 |
[09:09] | an eighth of low-grade schwag and two cookies. | 八分之一盎司劣质的大麻 还有两块饼干 |
[09:15] | Sold. | 成交 |
[09:16] | And he does this, like, little wheeze thing | 他有个小习惯 在思考的时候 |
[09:17] | when he’s thinking, kind of like a little, “hmm.” | 会发出一点喘息声 就好像是这样 |
[09:20] | And he doesn’t like sports, and I don’t like sports. | 他不喜欢体育 我也不喜欢体育 |
[09:22] | And he used to play the trumpet in marching band, | 他以前在学校乐队里吹小号 |
[09:23] | but he dropped out when his valve button broke. | 但是按键坏了之后他就退出了 |
[09:25] | And he has this enormous collection of vintage t-shirts. | 他还有超多的复古T恤 |
[09:28] | I feel like–I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我觉得… 我不知道 |
[09:31] | Like you love him? | 觉得你爱他吗 |
[09:33] | Like I really like him. I don’t know. | 觉得我非常喜欢他 我不知道 |
[09:35] | I feel like my heart hurts when I think of him. | 我感觉 每次想到他心都疼一下 |
[09:37] | So when do you plan on doing it? | 那你俩打算什么时候做 |
[09:38] | Um, soon? | 快了吧 |
[09:40] | – What are you even waiting for? – He hasn’t asked yet. | -你们在等什么 -他还没有提出来 |
[09:43] | If you’re in like with him, then why not just do it? | 你要是喜欢他 就直接做呗 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:47] | And if it hurts, don’t squeal– | 如果疼的话 不要尖叫 |
[09:49] | huge turn-off for guys. | 男生会失去性趣 |
[09:50] | And make sure you pee right afterwards, | 完事儿之后 一定记得尿尿 |
[09:52] | so you don’t get an STD. | 你就不会得性病了 |
[09:53] | And when you cuddle afterwards, | 完事后相互依偎时 |
[09:55] | let him be the big spoon. | 让他从后面抱着你 |
[09:57] | – How do I start? – When he’s not expecting it… | -我要怎么开始 -在他出其不意的时候 |
[10:00] | Bam, you drop trou | 突然 你就脱掉裤子 |
[10:02] | and expos-ay some sex-ay. | 然后就搔首弄姿 |
[10:04] | Yeah, boys go cray over that stuff. | 是的 男生最爱那些 |
[10:08] | I don’t own any sexy undies. | 我没有性感内裤 |
[10:10] | Homegirl, have you seen my underwear drawer? | 闺蜜 你看过我的内衣抽屉吗 |
[10:23] | Get that link I just sent? | 收到我发给你的链接了吗 |
[10:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:26] | It’s the, uh, local al-anon chapter. | 是个本地的戒酒协会 |
[10:28] | Uh-huh. And what am I supposed to do with it? | 我要用它来干嘛 |
[10:29] | Nothing, but you could use it to find a local meeting, | 没什么 但你可以通过它找到当地的互助组 |
[10:32] | if you wanted to. | 如果你想的话 |
[10:34] | It got us through some pretty rough moments. | 它帮我们渡过了很多难关 |
[10:36] | – “Us”? – Yeah, my whole family. | -“我们” – 是的 我全家 |
[10:38] | Your whole family went to meetings? | 你们全家一起去互助组吗 |
[10:39] | My whole family went to meetings. Sure. | 我们全家一起去了 是的 |
[10:41] | I mean, it helps to talk to people | 和处在相同困境的人们谈谈心 |
[10:42] | in similar situations, you know? | 对自己有帮助 |
[10:43] | Oh. So talking solved all your problems? | 所以谈心就能解决所有问题了吗 |
[10:46] | Didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[10:47] | You deal with your family shit your way, | 你用你的方式解决你家的问题 |
[10:49] | and I will deal with mine my way, | 我用我的方式解决我家的 |
[10:51] | which is not dealing with it at all. | 即是 置之不理 |
[10:52] | Okay. Well, if that works so well, | 好吧 那要是很管用的话 |
[10:54] | then why can’t I stay at your place? | 我为什么不能住你家 |
[10:58] | Well played. | 算你厉害 |
[10:59] | Don’t make me out to be a nag. | 别让我当啰嗦鬼 |
[11:01] | I’m not telling you what to do. | 我不是在告诉你该怎么做 |
[11:02] | I’m just telling you what we did, all right? | 我只是告诉你我们是怎么做的 好吗 |
[11:03] | So take it or leave it. | 接不接受随便 |
[11:06] | I’ll drop a couple of duffle bags | 明天我会丢几个 |
[11:07] | full of clothing and toiletries at your place tomorrow, okay? | 装满衣物和洗漱用品的大包在你家 行了吧 |
[11:10] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[11:41] | – This all you got? – Nope. | -只有这些吗 -不止 |
[11:42] | Got a tight roll of quarters behind my fly | 如果你表现得好 |
[11:44] | with your name on it, if you play your cards right. | 我的裤子拉链后面还藏着大麻烟卷 |
[11:48] | That your kid? | 是你的小孩 |
[11:49] | Yep, I’m not afraid to knock a bitch up. | 是 随意播种 无所畏惧 |
[11:51] | You game? | 你要来吗 |
[11:53] | Please stop talking. | 求你别再说话了 |
[11:55] | Groceries have been gotten. | 日用品搞定了 |
[11:57] | Now all I need is drug money. | 现在该弄买药钱了 |
[11:59] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[12:01] | Could sell you. | 可以把你卖了 |
[12:02] | Doggy. | 汪星人 |
[12:04] | Doggy. | 汪星人 |
[12:21] | Whoa. Slow your roll, hairnet. | 悠着点 发网小弟 |
[12:23] | You want some lunch, dude? Hot pockets? | 想吃点午餐吗 有馅饼 |
[12:25] | – We only have two. – No, you know what? I’m good. | -我们只有两个 -不要了 我没事 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna be late for philosophy. | 我哲学课要迟到了 |
[12:28] | – You gonna shower? – What? Do I need one? | -有打算洗澡吗 -怎么 我发臭了吗 |
[12:30] | – Yes. – Uh, no. No time. | -臭死了 -不了 没时间 |
[12:32] | I’m just gonna have to spray some Axe | 我会喷点除臭剂 |
[12:33] | and hope everybody stays upwind. | 希望大家别呆在我的下风向了 |
[12:35] | Um, hey, could I use your laptop tonight? | 今天晚上能借你电脑一用吗 |
[12:38] | The computer at the library got hijacked | 图书馆的电脑被 |
[12:40] | by a 24-hour Starcraft tournament. | 24小时的星际争霸锦标赛霸占了 |
[12:42] | You know, I really need to work on my paper for philosophy. | 我真的必须写哲学课的论文了 |
[12:44] | Sure, but why don’t you just get | 没问题 不过你为什么不 |
[12:45] | one of those cheap-ass little Acer Chromebooks? | 买台超便宜的宏碁网络本呢 |
[12:47] | – What the hell’s chromebook? – Low-end computer, no frills. | -那是什么玩意 -低端电脑 实在货 |
[12:50] | Oh, yeah. How much? | 是吗 多少钱 |
[12:50] | Refurbs are only about two hundy. | 翻新机才两百块 |
[12:52] | Right. Sure, right after I buy that Mercedes G.T. | 好吧 等我先买一台奔驰GT |
[12:55] | I’ve had my eye on. | 我会关注的 |
[12:57] | Good. | 好 |
[13:01] | Oh. Lavender– it’s refreshing. | 薰衣草味的 真清新 |
[13:04] | – All right, see you. – Bye. | -好了 我走了 -拜 |
[13:30] | Before we delve too deeply into… | 在我们深入 |
[13:35] | into Foucault | 研究福柯 |
[13:37] | and problems of modernity, let me remind you | 和现代性的问题之前 我要提醒你们 |
[13:40] | that hard copies of your papers are due tomorrow | 明天是你们纸质版论文的截稿日期 |
[13:43] | in my mailbox at 9:00 A.M., | 上午九点之前交到我的邮箱 |
[13:46] | not 9:20, not 9:07. | 晚一分钟也不行 |
[13:50] | Good. | 好了 |
[13:51] | Michel Foucault was a French historian and philosopher, | 米歇尔·福柯是法国的历史学家 哲学家 |
[13:55] | associated with the structuralist | 与结构主义 |
[14:00] | and post-structuralist movements. | 和后结构主义运动有密切关系 |
[14:03] | He’s had quite a strong influence | 他对大范围的人道主义 |
[14:04] | on a wide range of humanistic | 和社会科学 |
[14:07] | – and social scientific… – Sorry, one second. | -有重要影响 -抱歉 打一扰下 |
[14:11] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:14] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[14:15] | Disciplines. | 注意课堂纪律 |
[14:19] | He joined the French Communist Party from | 他在1950至1953年间 |
[14:21] | 1950 to 1953. | 加入了法国共产党 |
[14:35] | You see Mr. Pudgy over there on the bench? | 你看到长椅上那个胖墩了吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[14:40] | I’ll give you a joint to smack him around a little bit. | 给你根大麻烟卷 帮我教训教训他 |
[14:42] | Here, grade “A” Government-approved weed. | 拿着 政府认可的A级大麻 |
[14:46] | Wait for my nod. | 等我暗号 |
[14:49] | And don’t–don’t get too rough on him. | 下手也别太狠了 |
[14:51] | That’s my grandson. | 那是我外孙 |
[15:13] | – Get away from that kid. – What the fuck? | -离那孩子远点 -这他妈怎么回事 |
[15:15] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有病吗 |
[15:17] | Go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[15:19] | There you go, kid. Get up. | 没事了 孩子 站起来 |
[15:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[15:24] | Baby, are you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[15:26] | He hit me. What did I do? | 他打我 我干什么了 |
[15:27] | Come on. Sit down right here. | 过来 坐这儿 |
[15:30] | God. Thank you so much. | 老天 太感谢你了 |
[15:32] | I guess some kids are just assholes, huh? | 有的孩子就是混蛋 对吧 |
[15:36] | Do you have a child who goes here? | 你的小孩也在这里上学吗 |
[15:38] | No, no, no. I was just walking by. | 不不 我只是路过 |
[15:40] | I volunteer at the VA hospital down the street, | 我在旁边的退役军人医院做志愿者 |
[15:43] | helping out wounded warriors. | 帮助那些受伤的士兵 |
[15:45] | Not everyone would’ve stopped. You could’ve been hurt. | 有些人会揍不停 你可能会受伤 |
[15:47] | Yeah, well, I guess I’m just allergic to injustice. | 是啊 我猜我无法容忍不公之事 |
[15:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. I skipped lunch today. | 还好 我今天没吃午饭 |
[15:55] | I’m just a bit dizzy. | 有点头晕 |
[15:57] | We were just gonna head out for some fish and chips. | 我们正要去吃炸鱼薯条 |
[15:59] | – Would you join us? – Oh, no. | -你要一起吗 -不了 |
[16:01] | No, I-I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[16:02] | Please, let me buy you some cheese fries. | 去吧 让我给你买点芝士条 |
[16:05] | It’s the least I can do. | 我应该的 |
[16:07] | Well– | 好吧 |
[16:11] | Hey, family. | 嘿 亲爱的家人们 |
[16:13] | Did you miss me last night? | 昨晚有想我吗 |
[16:16] | ‘Cause I missed you. | 我可想你们了 |
[16:19] | Is that your boyfriend? | 是你的男朋友吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:22] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[16:25] | Your boyfriend– what’s his name? | 你的男朋友 他叫什么 |
[16:26] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[16:28] | Someone in your class? | 你班里的吗 |
[16:31] | I remember my first boyfriend, | 我记得我第一个男朋友 |
[16:33] | Louie Velba. | 路易·沃巴 |
[16:34] | I caught him jamming his tongue down | 我抓到他和凯丽·施特劳斯 |
[16:36] | Kerri Strauss’ throat in chemistry, | 在化学课上接吻 |
[16:39] | So I lit her hair on fire with a bunsen burner. | 我就用煤气灯点着了她的头发 |
[16:42] | Hi, guys. | 你们好呀 |
[16:47] | – Still pissed? – Still hoarding your liver? | -还生气呢 -还藏着你的肝呢 |
[16:49] | Yes. How was school today? | 对 在学校过得怎么样 |
[16:54] | Did you perform surgery on anything small or dead? | 有没有解剖什么小死物 |
[17:01] | Sweet doggy. Where’d you get him? | 汪星人真可爱 哪来的 |
[17:07] | Well, I’m gonna keep trying, kiddo, | 我会一直烦你的 小子 |
[17:08] | so you might as well get used to it. | 你最好习惯一下 |
[17:14] | Where’s Sheila? | 希拉在哪里 |
[17:24] | You frightened me. I’m sorry. | 你吓到我了 对不起 |
[17:26] | I thought you were going out to dinner tonight. | 我以为你今天晚上会出去吃饭 |
[17:28] | I am. What are you doing? | 我是要去 你在干嘛 |
[17:29] | Well, I was just looking for a scarf | 我只是想找条围巾 |
[17:31] | or-or a sweater or something provocative | 或者毛衣 随便什么撩人的都行 |
[17:33] | because Roger Running Tree wants a full-body shot. | 因为罗杰·奔跑·树想看我的全身照 |
[17:35] | I’m so sorry. I should’ve asked first. | 真对不起 我应该先问你的 |
[17:37] | No, no. It’s–it’s okay. Go on, take whatever you want. | 没事 没关系 随便拿吧 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry to duck out again. | 很抱歉 我又得撤了 |
[17:41] | It’s just–I promised Mike weeks ago that I’d– | 只是我几周之前就答应了麦克 |
[17:43] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[17:44] | Seriously, it is so fine. | 真的 没事的 |
[17:47] | We’re having a wonderful time. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I just try not to be gone two nights in a row. | 是啊 我是想尽量不要连着两夜不回家 |
[17:51] | Speaking of which, if, um, you need me to stay another night, | 说到这个 如果你需要我再留一晚的话 |
[17:54] | how would you feel about me having a friend over? | 我能不能带个朋友过来 |
[17:57] | Roger Running Tree? | 罗杰·奔跑·树吗 |
[17:58] | Well, I’m–I’m a woman with needs. | 我… 我也是个有需求的女人 |
[18:01] | As long as he doesn’t steal our food or piss on our sofa. | 只要他不偷我们的食物 不在沙发上撒尿就行 |
[18:03] | Fiona, he’s a Christian. | 菲奥娜 他是个基督徒 |
[18:05] | – So was Jeffrey Dahmer. – Really? | -杰夫瑞·达莫[连环杀人犯]也是 -真的吗 |
[18:08] | I’ll be back before bedtime. Call if you need anything. | 我会在睡觉之前回来的 有事打给我 |
[18:10] | Okay, okay. Have fun. | 好的 好好玩 |
[18:16] | So we’d make these little videos on his phone, right? | 所以我们就用他的手机拍了点小视频 |
[18:21] | Thought it was just for our own personal use or whatever. | 就为了自娱自乐什么的 |
[18:24] | Then one day, I’m at the stop and shop, | 然后有一天 我在大卖场 |
[18:27] | digging around for my stamps, | 翻包找优惠券的时候 |
[18:30] | This craggy fella keeps looking at me | 有个变态一直盯着我 |
[18:33] | like he knows me. | 好像他认识我一样 |
[18:35] | Never seen him before. | 但我从来没见过他 |
[18:37] | Goes, “you’re so familiar.” | 他说 你看起来好眼熟 |
[18:40] | – No. – Finally… | -糟了 -最后 |
[18:43] | Lightning bolt. | 晴天霹雳 |
[18:45] | YouPorn. | 色情网站 |
[18:47] | “My skank, slutty wife loves to get armpit fucked.” | “我的发骚贱货老婆喜欢我干她腋窝” |
[18:50] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:51] | Can you believe that shit? | 你能相信这破事吗 |
[18:55] | I didn’t even mind the “skank, slutty” part. | 我甚至都不介意”发骚贱货”几个字 |
[18:57] | I was just pissed he said I liked taking it in the armpit. | 我气的是他说我喜欢腋窝被干 |
[19:00] | Who likes that? | 谁会喜欢那个 |
[19:01] | No one. | 就是 |
[19:03] | Mm-hmm. I did it as a favor. | 我只是帮他个忙 |
[19:06] | Anyway, he was out on his ass the next morning. | 反正 他第二天早上就滚出去了 |
[19:10] | I filed for divorce that afternoon. | 我下午就递交了离婚申请 |
[19:11] | Clerk was like, “back again?” | 公务员说 又来了吗 |
[19:14] | This is husband number three? | 这是第三位丈夫吗 |
[19:15] | Yep. Third time was not a charm. | 是啊 第三次也没撞上好运气 |
[19:19] | Right, Chuckie? | 对吧 恰奇 |
[19:20] | You seem pretty upbeat, considering. | 你这人似乎很乐观 体贴 |
[19:22] | Yeah. I guess I’d rather live and learn than just– | 是啊 我宁愿屡屡遭遇挫折地活着 也不要… |
[19:25] | Not live at all. | 当个活死人 |
[19:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:28] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[19:31] | – You’ve had a rough time of it. – Yeah, I guess. | -你过得不容易吧 -是吧 |
[19:34] | Surprised I haven’t scared you off yet. | 我很惊讶竟然还没把你吓跑 |
[19:36] | I don’t scare that easily. | 我可没那么容易被吓着 |
[19:38] | You have barely touched your fries. | 你都没怎么吃你的薯条 |
[19:40] | Are you sure I can’t buy you another beer? | 确定不要我再帮你叫杯啤酒吗 |
[19:43] | I don’t really drink. | 其实我是不喝酒的 |
[19:45] | You might be the first man that’s ever said that to me. | 你可能是第一个对我说这种话的男人 |
[19:50] | This is–this is butterscotch. | 这是奶油糖果 |
[19:52] | We asked for chocolate. I can’t eat butterscotch. | 我们点的是巧克力 我不能吃奶油糖果 |
[19:55] | – You allergic? – No, just hate it. | -你对它西过敏吗 -不 纯粹讨厌而已 |
[19:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:00] | That and avocados. | 那个和鳄梨 |
[20:03] | Avocados are the worst… | 鳄梨最恶心了 |
[20:06] | And squirrels. | 松鼠也是 |
[20:07] | Tree rats. | 树上的大老鼠 |
[20:09] | – Hideous. – Hideous. | -太可恨了 -太可恨了 |
[20:20] | Baby, | 宝贝 |
[20:22] | Go play some pinball. Okay? | 去玩会儿弹珠吧 好吗 |
[20:31] | Is he autistic? | 他有自闭症吗 |
[20:32] | Nah, he’s just quiet– | 没有 他只是比较安静 |
[20:34] | Very deep, old soul. | 有着深沉古老的灵魂 |
[20:38] | So… | 那个 |
[20:41] | Tell me about you. | 跟我介绍一下你自己吧 |
[20:43] | Well, not really much to tell. | 其实没什么可说的 |
[20:45] | I’m kind of a simple guy. | 我是个简单的男人 |
[20:46] | Have kids? | 有孩子吗 |
[20:48] | Uh, many… at least 50. | 有很多 至少50个 |
[20:51] | I stack ’em like coasters in a drawer. | 我把他们像杯垫一样堆叠在抽屉里 |
[20:59] | Why are you so funny? | 你怎么这么幽默 |
[21:01] | I’m high as a kite. | 我喝高了 |
[21:04] | Ah, what a great laugh. | 笑得真是开心 |
[21:09] | Are you free tomorrow afternoon? | 明天下午你有空吗 |
[21:12] | Should be. Why? | 应该有吧 怎么了 |
[21:14] | Chuckie’s got a dodgeball game. | 恰奇有场躲避球比赛 |
[21:16] | I’d love some company in the stands. | 我希望有人陪我一起去看 |
[21:23] | And I know it looks like Nancy did all the work, | 虽然看上去像是南茜干了所有的活 |
[21:25] | But washing all this lettuce-serious labor. | 但清洗这些生菜 可是很耗体力的 |
[21:28] | Your lady sure knows her way around a cucumber. | 女人都该知道怎么弄黄瓜哦 |
[21:31] | Whoa! Mom. | 太重口了 妈 |
[21:33] | Maybe choose another vegetable next time. | 下次选别的蔬菜吧 |
[21:37] | Okay, Jane, would you say grace? | 简 你能来说祷告词吗 |
[21:39] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[21:40] | Boys. | 兄弟们 |
[21:44] | Bless us, o lord, | 上帝 请保佑我们 |
[21:45] | and these gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty, | 我们即将蒙您恩赐 收获许多礼物 |
[21:48] | In christ’s name. | 以基督之名 |
[21:49] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[21:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:53] | All right, dig in. | 好了 开吃吧 |
[21:54] | Look at all you bougie bastards. | 瞧瞧你们这些混蛋 |
[21:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这儿 |
[21:59] | Robbie. | 罗比 |
[22:02] | You look great. | 你看上去好极了 |
[22:03] | You are late. | 你迟到了 |
[22:04] | Hey, I got to keep up my reputation. | 我得维护我的名声 |
[22:06] | Hey, Robbie, when did you get back? | 罗比 你什么时候回来的 |
[22:07] | – This afternoon. – Okay. | -今天下午 -好吧 |
[22:11] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道呢 |
[22:12] | Hey, this is Fiona. | 嘿 这是菲奥娜 |
[22:13] | Fiona, I’d love you to meet my older brother, Robbie. | 菲奥娜 这位是我大哥 罗比 |
[22:16] | He’s been off in the wilds of Minnesota with–what? | 他一直在明尼苏达州的荒野中游荡 |
[22:18] | Some buddies-you’re camping for, | 和一些驴友一起露营 |
[22:20] | like, a few months, right? | 大概有几个月了吧 |
[22:21] | You can be honest, Mike. | 你可以实话实说 麦克 |
[22:22] | Got nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒 |
[22:23] | I was at a renewal retreat at my old rehab center. | 我是又进了戒毒所接受巩固治疗 |
[22:27] | Three years sober this Monday… | 到本周一 我已经戒毒三周年了 |
[22:29] | With a couple detours. | 中间有几次反复 |
[22:31] | – Congrats. – Yeah, cheers. | -恭喜了 -干杯 |
[22:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | So how was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[22:40] | Oh, it’s unreal out there– | 那里有种超现实的感觉 |
[22:42] | the air, the stars. | 新鲜的空气 满天的繁星 |
[22:44] | And we went snowmobiling. | 我们开着雪地车狂奔 |
[22:46] | Guys, I took a couple wicked spills | 各位 我被甩出车外几次 |
[22:48] | and brought you back a souvenir. | 身上可是留下了一些纪念品呢 |
[22:53] | Oh! Not at the table. | 别在餐桌上秀出来啊 |
[22:54] | Well, you look great. | 你看上去精神焕发 |
[22:56] | I feel great. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[22:57] | – That’s really great, Robbie. – Yeah. | -那真是太棒了 罗比 -是啊 |
[22:58] | – That’s excellent. – Thank you. | -那简直好极了 -谢谢 |
[23:03] | so I was thinking about going up | 我打算这周末 |
[23:04] | to the lake house this weekend. | 去湖边小屋一趟 |
[23:06] | Me and Pete need to lay down some tracks | 我和皮特打算去录音 |
[23:07] | and need some peace to do it. | 需要个安静的环境 |
[23:09] | No one’s up there, are they? | 那边没人 对吧 |
[23:11] | Robbie, we talked about this. | 罗比 我们谈过这事了 |
[23:13] | Um, we don’t want you up there | 我们不希望你在没有 |
[23:15] | without someone else from the family. | 家人陪伴的情况下下去那里 |
[23:19] | Yeah, I thought that was the past. | 好吧 我以为那是过去的事了呢 |
[23:21] | No, it’s just-it might be too soon. | 不 只是现在可能还为时过早 |
[23:26] | Well, what am I gonna steal-your old waders? | 难道你怕我偷走你的长筒靴吗 |
[23:30] | There’s nothing up there to sell, right? | 那边没什么东西能卖的 对吧 |
[23:32] | Oh, wait. There’s that ten-year-old tv. | 等等 那里有台用了十年了电视机 |
[23:35] | Hey, man, you know, just give yourself a couple of weeks. | 兄弟 过些时候再说吧 |
[23:36] | Like, maybe settle in, see how things go, and… | 可以先安顿下来 了解一下各种状况 |
[23:38] | – Who asked you, Mike? – Hey, hey, knock it off. | -谁问你了 麦克 -好了 别闹了 |
[23:42] | It’s not unreasonable. | 你这样可不讲理 |
[23:44] | Oh, I forgot how reasonable everyone around here is. | 我忘了这里的人都有多讲理 |
[23:47] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[23:48] | Oh, no one is out to hurt you, sweetheart. | 没人想故意伤你的心 亲爱的 |
[23:50] | No one’s out to help me either. | 也没人帮我 |
[23:51] | Oh, yeah. Dad footing the $20,000 rehab bill | 是啊 老爸付了两万块的戒毒费 |
[23:54] | – wasn’t help enough. – Fuck off, Mike. | -还不算帮你吗 -滚一边去 麦克 |
[23:55] | – Hey, hey, come on. – Hey, easy. | -嘿 别这样 -冷静 |
[23:57] | Robbie, everyone here has done nothing but try to help you, | 罗比 这里的每个人都想帮你 |
[24:00] | – So… – I’m gonna pay him back. | -所以 -我会把钱还给他的 |
[24:02] | So don’t you worry about it, okay? | 你别为这事操心 好吗 |
[24:03] | Well, that’s not the point, Robbie, and you know it. | 我不是这个意思 罗比 你知道的 |
[24:07] | Okay. All right. | 好了 算了 |
[24:11] | – Robbie, sit. – You gonna go? | -罗比 坐下 -你要走了吗 |
[24:12] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[24:13] | Mom, thank you for dinner. | 妈 谢谢你做的晚餐 |
[24:15] | Oh, honey, I wish you would stay. | 亲爱的 我真希望你能留下来 |
[24:16] | Oscar and Nate, catch you punks later. | 奥斯卡和内特 下次再收拾你们 |
[24:19] | Nice meeting you, Fiona. | 很高兴见到你 菲奥娜 |
[24:26] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[24:27] | Are you serious? | 你这话当真吗 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:30] | My brother-he’s got some issues to work out. | 我哥 他自己有些麻烦需要解决 |
[24:34] | Family chaos is my status quo. | 家庭乱状对我来说是家常便饭 |
[24:37] | – Pass the potatoes? – Careful, it’s heavy. | -把土豆传过来吧 -小心点 很重的 |
[24:40] | Now we got to pay to take a leak? | 现在撒尿也得付钱了吗 |
[24:42] | There’s always the alley, | 你可以去后面巷子里撒 |
[24:44] | If you don’t mind freezing your nuts off. | 只要你不介意把蛋蛋冻掉 |
[24:45] | We’re already dishing out more for booze. | 酒都涨价了 |
[24:47] | – Our piss should be free. – It’s a quarter. | -撒尿还要钱啊 -才四分钱 |
[24:49] | Consider it payback for the tips you don’t leave. | 算是补偿你们以前没给的小费 |
[24:52] | How hard up is this place, anyway? | 这酒吧到底是有多缺钱 |
[24:54] | Hey, you’re lucky I don’t charge you people for toilet paper. | 厕纸没收费你们就该偷笑了 |
[24:57] | You use too much. | 你们太浪费了了 |
[24:58] | All you need is three sheets– | 只要三张就够了啊 |
[25:00] | One up, one down, one to polish. | 一张往上擦 一张往下擦 一张打个光 |
[25:03] | What are you polishing? | 你打什么光 |
[25:04] | Never mind, watch the bar. I got to go puke. | 算了不要回答 看着酒吧 我去吐一下 |
[25:07] | Can you please aim for the drain this time? | 亲爱的 这次记得瞄准下水道 |
[25:09] | Why doesn’t she have to pay? | 她为什么不用付钱 |
[25:11] | Employees puke for free. | 员工福利 免费呕吐 |
[25:12] | I like fucking carrot-tops, | 我喜欢红头发的人 |
[25:14] | like, with the freckles | 最好有点雀斑 |
[25:16] | and the pale skin and fucking alien-looking. | 白皮肤 长得跟外星人一样 |
[25:19] | Well, you might be in luck. | 那你走运了 |
[25:23] | Why don’t you buy her a beverage? | 先请她喝一杯吧 |
[25:25] | I don’t need to. | 不需要 |
[25:27] | Hey, you want to bang? | 要不要来一发 |
[25:30] | – Do I look busy? – Listen up! | -我像不想的样子吗 -都听好 |
[25:32] | I got oxy, vicodin, percocet, xanax, adderall, | 这里有氧可酮 维柯丁 镇痛剂 阿普唑仑 兴奋剂 |
[25:37] | morphine, and valium– | 吗啡 安定剂 |
[25:38] | 5 bucks a pill, less if you buy in bulk. | 五美元一粒 多买有折扣 |
[25:41] | Seems kind of steep, don’t it? | 价钱有点贵吧 |
[25:43] | Not if I want to buy myself a hospital-grade pump. | 我需要钱来买医院用的吸奶器 |
[25:46] | I need something with strong suction. | 得用强力一点的 |
[25:48] | These puppies got to feed four. | 这对儿玩意得喂饱四个 |
[25:50] | Four? | 四个 |
[25:51] | What, Carol can’t feed her own? | 卡萝不能自己喂吗 |
[25:53] | You mean the one we asked her to abort? | 你是说我们让她打掉的那个吗 |
[25:55] | I’ll let you know when she starts speaking to me again. | 等她理我了我再告诉你 |
[25:58] | Give me four xanies and a valium, | 我要四片阿普唑仑和一片安定 |
[26:00] | Glass of water, huh? | 再来杯水 |
[26:03] | 26 bucks. | 26块 |
[26:04] | 5 pills at $5 is $25. | 5块一片是25啊 |
[26:07] | Water’s a buck. | 水还要1块 |
[26:19] | Oh, I’m gonna come. Yeah, yeah! | 要高潮了 快点 |
[26:30] | Done. | 真不错 |
[26:31] | Whoo! You want to finish? | 舒服 你要继续吗 |
[26:36] | Switch positions. | 换位置 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | Just do it. | 快点 |
[26:43] | Grab my hips. Pound my ass. | 抓住我的屁股干我 |
[26:45] | With what? | 用什么干 |
[26:46] | Your fucking hip bones. Jesus. | 靠 使劲儿撞就是了 |
[26:50] | Yeah, huh? You like it like that? | 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[26:53] | Yeah? You like it like that? Huh? Huh? Oh, yeah. | 这样你很爽吗 是不是很舒服 |
[27:04] | Evening, spawn. | 晚上好 崽子们 |
[27:06] | Where’s the blender? | 搅拌机在哪里 |
[27:07] | It’s right– it’s right here, Frank. | 就在 就在这里 弗兰克 |
[27:23] | Oh. | 你… |
[27:25] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[27:32] | Oh, god, no. | 天哪 不要 |
[27:34] | Don’t do that, frank. | 别这样 弗兰克 |
[27:44] | No, no. No, don’t do it. | 不要啊 不要这样 |
[27:48] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天哪 |
[27:53] | And I keep getting pictures of men | 老有男人给我发穿内裤的照片 |
[27:55] | in their underpants with bulges. | 而且还鼓鼓的 |
[27:57] | I-I have no idea what D.T.F. meant. | 我根本不知道DTF什么意思 |
[28:00] | Holly says it a lot. I’m not sure what it stands for. | 霍莉总这么说 我也不知道什么意思 |
[28:07] | Hey, kid. | 你好啊 |
[28:09] | How’s higher learning? | 在高等学府读书[嗑药]感觉如何 |
[28:11] | Well, I’m not high, but I might be learning. | 我没嗑药 不过我在学习 |
[28:13] | – Sounds like progress. – Hi, Lip. | -看来你进步了 -利普好 |
[28:15] | Debbie says hi. She’s | 黛比跟你打招呼呢 |
[28:17] | – She’s doing homework. – Oh, yeah? What class? | -她在写作业 -是吗 什么课 |
[28:19] | Uh, chemistry– Mr. Lister. | 李斯特老师的化学课 |
[28:21] | Holy shit. The guy with the oxygen tank? | 我操 老带着氧气罐那家伙吗 |
[28:23] | – He’s still alive? – Barely. | -他还活着呢 -差不多 |
[28:25] | And Carl would say hi, but he’s getting his dog drunk. | 卡尔很愿意跟你打招呼 不过他在喂狗喝酒 |
[28:28] | Wait, Carl has a dog? | 卡尔养狗了 |
[28:29] | Yeah, just some stray he brought home. | 是啊 他捡了一条流浪狗回家 |
[28:31] | Um, hey, listen, are you guys using the laptop? | 对了 你们平时用笔记本电脑吗 |
[28:35] | I kind of need it for class. | 我上课需要用 |
[28:37] | Well, Debbie uses it for school, | 黛比用来写作业 |
[28:40] | and Carl uses it for porn. | 卡尔用来看黄片 |
[28:41] | Uh, can you borrow one from over there? | 你那里能借到吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. No–no problem. | 当然 能借到 没事 |
[28:48] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:50] | Uh… | 我 |
[28:52] | I could be better. You know, it’s– | 不怎么样 就是… |
[28:55] | I’m–I’m a little– it’s– | 我有点… |
[28:58] | Different? | 不适应吗 |
[29:00] | Different, yeah. | 对 不适应 |
[29:02] | Yeah, you too? | 你也是吗 |
[29:04] | God, yes. Come on. | 那当然 |
[29:05] | I put on pencil skirts every morning, | 每天早上都得穿紧身窄裙 |
[29:07] | and I’m like, “Who are you?” | 看着镜子总感觉”你谁啊” |
[29:09] | Sounds like progress. | 看来你也进步了 |
[29:11] | Yeah, the Gallaghers moving up the food chain. | 是啊 加拉格一家在向上爬 |
[29:13] | Yeah, one rusty link at a time. | 是啊 慢慢地往上爬 |
[29:16] | Aw, you’re missing your party. | 你错过派对了 |
[29:18] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s–it’s okay. | 没事 没什么的 |
[29:20] | No, no. Go have fun. | 不行 去玩吧 |
[29:21] | We miss you. | 我们很想你 |
[29:22] | We miss you! | 我们很想你 |
[29:24] | Well, o– | 没… |
[29:43] | – Come on. – I’m sorry. | -快点 -抱歉 |
[29:49] | I’m falling off the bed right now. | 我要掉下床了 |
[30:50] | So I invited my brother out to dinner with us tonight. | 今晚我邀请我哥跟我们一起吃晚餐 |
[30:53] | I feel so bad about what happened last night, so… | 昨晚的事我觉得很内疚 所以 |
[30:55] | Well, seems like you guys have some stuff you need to work out. | 看来你们之间有点问题需要解决 |
[30:59] | He just pushes my buttons, you know? | 他总是能戳到我的火点 你懂吗 |
[31:01] | I got to find a different way to react. | 我得换一种解决方式 |
[31:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[31:04] | Why not have your dad throw another 20 grand | 不如再叫你爸爸花两万块 |
[31:05] | at his problems and hope they go away? | 但愿这样能解决问题 |
[31:09] | Dude, my house isn’t even worth that much. | 我家房子都不值那么多钱 |
[31:11] | Okay, well, what’s the alternative– | 那我能怎么办 |
[31:14] | I just slam the door on him? | 不理他吗 |
[31:16] | Why not? | 可以啊 |
[31:18] | He’s family. | 他是我的家人 |
[31:20] | You know, this one time, | 以前有一次 |
[31:21] | I was getting the crap kicked out of me, okay? | 我被人揍得很惨 |
[31:23] | Robbie sees it, storms over, | 罗比看到了 冲过来 |
[31:24] | he grabs both these kids by the hair, | 一把抓住那俩孩子的头发 |
[31:25] | hurls them into a snowbank… | 把他们扔进雪堆里 |
[31:27] | knocks ’em senseless. | 狠狠揍了一顿 |
[31:29] | – Jesus. – I know. | -天哪 -是吧 |
[31:31] | Yeah, he was my protector for years, you know? | 他保护了我很多年 你懂吗 |
[31:32] | I don’t mind being his for a while. | 现在该我来保护他了 |
[31:40] | Hey, um, listen, | 是这样 |
[31:42] | I need to take off a little early today. | 今天我得早点走 |
[31:44] | I was up all night working on my philosophy paper, | 昨晚通宵写哲学论文来着 |
[31:46] | and I didn’t get to crack one book for my lit exam. | 而且文学考试完全没准备 |
[31:48] | Denied. | 不行 |
[31:53] | Look, I didn’t get a scholarship | 听着 我拿着奖学金 |
[31:55] | so that I could shovel hash browns into the mouths of entitled undergrads. | 可不是为了在这里给其他学生做饭吃 |
[31:59] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:59] | No, no, no. Seriously, I need to study. | 我是认真的 我得学习 |
[32:01] | No, man, I feel for you. I really do. | 我很同情你 真的 |
[32:03] | I know how hard it is juggling classes and work. | 我知道半工半读有多艰难 |
[32:05] | I see other kids struggling with it all the time, | 我一直看到其他孩子苦作挣扎 |
[32:06] | but they get there. | 但他们都做到了 |
[32:08] | Yeah, how? | 怎么做到的 |
[32:09] | Three words– | 几个字 |
[32:11] | Time-management skills. | 合理分配时间 |
[32:14] | It’s about planning. | 计划好是最重要的 |
[32:16] | I used to be all over the place, | 我过去总是忙得焦头烂额 |
[32:17] | – just like you, Phil. – Lip. | -就跟你一样 菲尔 -是利普 |
[32:19] | And then I took a webinar on increasing productivity, | 然后我上了个有关提高效率的网络讲座 |
[32:21] | and it changed my life. | 彻底改变了我的生活 |
[32:23] | Okay, see, I don’t need a webinar. | 我不需要什么网络讲座 |
[32:25] | I need an extra 30 minutes to study for lit. | 我只要半小时时间复习文学 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry, man. I can’t help you. | 很抱歉 办不到 |
[33:05] | You got this, baby. | 你可以的 宝贝 |
[33:06] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[33:15] | Bear down, baby. Bear down. | 把鼻子按住 宝贝儿 |
[33:17] | This ref is a nightmare. | 这个裁判太水了 |
[33:19] | If he had another eye, he’d be a Cyclops. | 他要是多长只眼 那就是独眼巨人了 |
[33:24] | I thought dodgeball didn’t even have refs. | 我以为躲避球没裁判的呢 |
[33:27] | They need ’em-multiple outs. | 需要裁判的 有很多比分 |
[33:29] | The big kids gang up on the weaker ones. | 大孩子联手对付弱势的小朋友 |
[33:32] | Yo, ref, you’re missing a great game out there. | 裁判 你错过一场精彩球赛了 |
[33:34] | Yeah, where’s your seeing eye dog? | 是啊 你的导盲犬呢 |
[33:42] | Breathe through the pain, Chuckie. | 忍痛呼吸 恰奇 |
[33:44] | Cry on the inside. | 泪往肚里吞 |
[33:46] | You’re okay, baby. | 你没事的 宝贝 |
[33:48] | Boy, that kid can take a beating. | 天哪 那孩子可真经打 |
[33:50] | Tough as a $2 steak. | 跟两块钱的牛排一样坚硬 |
[33:54] | I don’t know why, Frank, but I feel like | 不知怎的 弗兰克 我觉得像是 |
[33:57] | I’ve known you my entire life. | 认识你很久了 |
[34:04] | Um, my first husband was an addict. | 我第一任丈夫是个瘾君子 |
[34:07] | So, if you’re into substance abuse, | 如果你嗑药的话 |
[34:09] | tell me right now, ’cause I can’t go through that again. | 现在就告诉我 我不能再经历这种事了 |
[34:13] | Completely legal, | 完全合法 |
[34:14] | doctor-sanctioned pain management. | 有医嘱的止痛药 |
[34:16] | – You’re in pain? – Not when I’m baked. | -你身上痛 -抽了就不痛了 |
[34:19] | What hurts? | 哪儿痛 |
[34:21] | I have this liver condition. | 我的肝不好 |
[34:24] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[34:25] | Pretty much kicked. | 基本废了 |
[34:26] | They say I need a new one. | 医生说我需要一个新的 |
[34:28] | You mean a-a transplant? | 你是说肝脏移植 |
[34:33] | That’s what the folks with the fancy degrees keep telling me. | 那些高学历的家伙是这么跟我说的 |
[34:37] | Oh, Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[34:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:01] | More? | 还来 |
[35:02] | Do you mind taking them upstairs? | 你能带它们上楼吗 |
[35:04] | Because Roger Running Tree is coming here any second. | 罗杰·奔跑·树随时会来 |
[35:07] | I think he’s sensitive to animal urine and–and toddler. | 他好像对动物尿液和学步小孩过敏 |
[35:13] | Put ’em on your beds and stuff. | 把它们放你床上 |
[35:14] | – More dogs? – Nobody claimed the first one. | -又带狗回来 -第一条没人认领 |
[35:17] | Maybe they were trying to get rid of them. | 也许这些狗就是被人遗弃的 |
[35:19] | Jesus. Where–where are you going? | 天哪 你要上哪去 |
[35:21] | Holly’s having a sleepover party. | 霍莉要办过夜派对 |
[35:23] | Really? Because Fiona didn’t tell me about that. | 是吗 菲奥娜没跟我说啊 |
[35:26] | – She must’ve forgot. – Oh, okay. | -她肯定是忘了 -好吧 |
[35:28] | Well, have so much fun. | 好好玩 |
[35:30] | Um, just a–just a second. | 等一下 |
[35:35] | Just one second. Just a second. | 等一下 马上来 |
[35:40] | Coming. | 来了 |
[35:47] | You must be Roger. Come in. | 你一定是罗杰了 请进 |
[35:49] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[35:54] | You’re even foxier in person. | 你本人更性感 |
[35:56] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[35:58] | They’re-gosh, they’re beautiful. | 天哪 好漂亮 |
[36:01] | would you–would you like to take your coat off | 你要把外套脱了 |
[36:04] | and have a nice glass of chilled sparkling wine? | 来杯美妙的冰气泡酒吗 |
[36:07] | I left my guitar in the Honda. | 我把吉他放车上了 |
[36:09] | I wasn’t sure if you’d be interested in a little strum-down. | 我不知道你对弹唱有没有兴趣 |
[36:13] | I can just run right back out and fetch it. | 我可以跑回车上去拿 |
[36:15] | Yes. Yes, I would. | 好啊 |
[36:17] | I would be very interested in a strum-down. | 我对弹唱非常感兴趣 |
[36:21] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[36:26] | Oh, Mikey, they have single-malt flights. | 小麦 这儿有单一麦芽威士忌 |
[36:28] | Glenkinchie, Lagavulin… | 格兰昆奇 莱根法尔林 |
[36:31] | No. No, no, no, not tonight. | 不不 今晚不喝 |
[36:32] | Come on, get it, so I can drink vicariously through you. | 喝吧 让我通过你间接感受下 |
[36:36] | No, man. | 不用了 |
[36:36] | Seriously, I’m totally fine not drinking tonight. | 说真的 我真的无所谓今晚不喝酒 |
[36:39] | – Can I start you of some drinks? – Yeah, he’ll take a scotch flight. | -需要什么饮品吗 -来杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[36:40] | God damn it. | 我操 |
[36:41] | Uh, and a bottle of– | 再来一瓶 |
[36:43] | Fiona, you like red or white? | 菲奥娜 你要红酒白酒 |
[36:45] | I’m not picky. | 我无所谓 |
[36:46] | Okay, let’s-let’s do the 2008 Jordan. | 好吧 那就来瓶08年的乔丹吧 |
[36:50] | Well, I can’t really drink a whole bottle by myself. | 我一个人可喝不完 |
[36:52] | No. Mike will lend a hand. | 没事 麦克会帮忙的 |
[36:54] | Little bro-ski can’t pass up a silky cab, can he? | 我弟怎么会错过这种好酒呢 |
[36:57] | So how’d you guys start getting it on? | 你俩怎么好上的 |
[37:00] | Uh, well, he invited me camping… | 他邀请我去露营 |
[37:02] | knowing I had a boyfriend. | 明知我有男友 |
[37:04] | She makes me do crazy things. | 我被她迷得神魂颠倒的 |
[37:06] | So I went. | 于是我去了 |
[37:07] | And then I got him drunk | 然后我灌醉了他 |
[37:08] | and almost fucked him in a tent. | 差点在帐篷里上了他 |
[37:10] | – What? – Yeah, true story. | -什么 -真事 |
[37:13] | She jumped me. | 她扑倒了我 |
[37:14] | Well, I’m not proud. | 又不是什么自豪的事 |
[37:16] | Well, you did this to your boss. | 你这样对你老板 |
[37:18] | I can get a little wild. | 我有时是有一点狂野 |
[37:20] | A little? | 一点吗 |
[37:21] | I’ve calmed down… Recently. | 我最近已经收敛多了 |
[37:25] | Somehow, I find that hard to believe. | 我怎么不太信呢 |
[37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:31] | The salmon looks yummy. | 鲑鱼看起来挺美味的 |
[37:33] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[37:36] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[37:38] | You did real good tonight, kiddo–I’m proud of you. | 你今晚很棒 孩子 我为你骄傲 |
[37:41] | It takes a tough little bastard to take a beating | 被这样打了还没吐 |
[37:43] | and not puke his guts out. | 可真不简单 |
[37:44] | I did puke. | 我吐了 |
[37:45] | Actually, he did, third period. | 事实上 他在第三节吐了 |
[37:48] | Well, there’s no shame in that, my friends. | 这也没什么丢人的 |
[37:50] | This is us. | 我们到了 |
[37:55] | Well, thank you for an excellent evening. | 谢谢你们给我带来的精彩夜晚 |
[38:05] | Would you like to come in for a nightcap? | 要进来喝一杯吗 |
[38:09] | Ah, what the heck? | 管他呢 |
[38:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:14] | – You got it? – Got to get my wits about me. | -你明白吗 -得时刻保持警觉 |
[38:16] | Hey, no TV. School tomorrow– bedtime. | 不许看电视 明早还要上学呢 快去睡觉 |
[38:20] | No! | 不要 |
[38:21] | – Oh, come on. Go, go, go. – Oh, come on, bruiser. | -快去 -睡吧 小胖胖 |
[38:23] | Where are-where are your pjs? | 你的睡衣呢 |
[38:26] | I don’t like pjs. | 我不喜欢睡衣 |
[38:28] | – Well, what do you wear to bed? – Nothing. | -那你穿什么睡觉 -裸睡 |
[38:30] | Maybe tonight you could wear that. | 你今晚就穿这个睡吧 |
[38:33] | In you go. | 快进去 |
[38:36] | You need anything– water, cocoa? | 想喝点什么吗 水 可可 |
[38:40] | Your breath smells like dog poo. | 你口气臭得像狗屎 |
[38:43] | Night, Chuckles. | 晚安 恰奇 |
[38:50] | Cranberry juice. | 蔓越莓汁 |
[38:53] | Supposed to be, uh, good for the liver. | 应该对肝脏有好处 |
[38:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:03] | You are so good with him. | 你对他真好 |
[39:06] | He’s a good one. | 是个好孩子 |
[39:10] | Frank, what’s your blood type? | 弗兰克 你什么血型 |
[39:14] | “O” positive. Why? | O型 怎么了 |
[39:16] | That’s my blood type. | 我也是 |
[39:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:19] | What a coincidence. | 太巧了 |
[39:22] | I want… | 我想 |
[39:25] | to give you my liver. | 把肝脏给你 |
[39:27] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[39:30] | It’s just a lobe, right? It’s not the whole thing. | 只是一小块 又不是全部 |
[39:32] | I’m not gonna, like, die without it or anything. | 缺了它我又不会死掉 |
[39:34] | But we–we barely know each other. | 可是我们才刚认识 |
[39:36] | I know enough to know you… | 我对你已经了解不少了 |
[39:40] | have a beautiful heart. | 你很善良 |
[39:43] | That’s just… | 可是… |
[39:48] | Hey, look, you get to live. | 你能活下去 |
[39:52] | I’ll still have plenty of liver left over. | 我还会剩下不少肝脏呢 |
[39:54] | What’s the downside? | 这有什么不好呢 |
[39:55] | Well, the surgery’s no walk in the park. | 手术可不是过家家 |
[39:57] | Oh, I have been sliced into more times than a side of beef. | 我身上可不止挨过两三刀 |
[40:02] | Here… | 你看 |
[40:05] | Appendectomy, C-section, | 阑尾手术 剖腹产 |
[40:08] | hernia, spleen, accidental surgery, | 疝气 脾脏手术 事故手术 |
[40:13] | second surgery to fix that one. | 二次修复手术 |
[40:15] | – Look. I mean, look. – Okay, yeah, yeah. | -你看 这里 -好了 好了 |
[40:17] | All right, I get– put it down. | 好了 把衣服放下来 |
[40:19] | And a gentleman too? | 还是位绅士呢 |
[40:22] | Frank, I think I’m smitten. | 弗兰克 我被你迷住了 |
[40:25] | Oh, no, jeez, no. | 不不 哎呀 不要 |
[40:30] | No–this–okay, listen… | 不要这样 听着 |
[40:34] | Shh. You feel it too. | 你也喜欢我的 |
[40:35] | – Okay, gen– – I know it. | -好吧 -我知道的 |
[40:36] | Generally speaking, I don’t like to move this fast. | 说实话 我不太想进展太快 |
[40:40] | – Me neither. – Okay. | -我也是 -好的 |
[40:42] | I don’t know what’s got into me. | 但不知道我现在发了什么疯 |
[40:44] | Stop. No. Okay. No, no. Okay. | 停下 别这样 不要 |
[40:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:50] | – Pain. – You okay? | -疼 -你没事吧 |
[40:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[40:55] | What started as a friendship | 友谊日渐坚定 |
[40:58] | – has grown stronger – What is he singing? | -感情因而萌发 -他在唱什么 |
[41:01] | I only wish I had the strength to let it flow | 但愿我有勇气使它流逝 |
[41:05] | I Can’t Fight This Feeling, by Reo Speedwagon. | 快速马车的《无法控制这种感觉》 |
[41:07] | You tell her what I’m doing. You know what I’m doing. | 谁让你告诉她我唱的啥 就你知道啊 |
[41:09] | It’s sort of his go-to song when he’s feeling earnest. | 当他真心的时候就爱插科打诨唱这种歌 |
[41:11] | – I sing more songs. – Aw. Are you feeling earnest? | -我还能唱很多歌 -你是真心的吗 |
[41:14] | Are you having an earnest moment? | 你这次是真心的吗 |
[41:15] | Give my life direction. | 为我人生导向 |
[41:17] | You make everything so clear. | 让一切如此清晰 |
[41:22] | Wine and scotch– | 喝了这么多酒 |
[41:24] | That’s gonna be a hell of a hangover. | 他真的醉得不行了 |
[41:27] | – Are you feeling guilty? – Nah. | -你觉得愧疚吗 -才不 |
[41:29] | It’s great to see him cut loose like that. | 看到他能放下包袱很好 |
[41:31] | – He works his ass off. – Yeah, he does. | -他简直是个工作狂 -是啊 没错 |
[41:33] | And he’s good at it. | 而且他干得很好 |
[41:36] | It’s corny, but I’m proud of him. | 听着老套 不过我真为他骄傲 |
[41:40] | He kicks up a fury all week at the family firm, | 他在公司里发一周的脾气 |
[41:43] | then settles down Friday afternoon | 然后周五下午回到家 |
[41:44] | to a delicious foamy beer and some lame tv. | 喝点美味的啤酒 看会儿无聊的电视 |
[41:48] | And that’s enough for him. | 他就心满意足了 |
[41:50] | Should be enough for anybody. | 这样谁都会心满意足 |
[41:54] | Not me. Tried it once. | 我不行 以前试过 |
[41:57] | Worked for the CUPS one summer. | 在公司里上过一个夏天的班 |
[41:59] | Showed up to that office | 每天进出办公室 |
[42:00] | every day with my button-down and my shiny shoes. | 西装革履 好不风光 |
[42:04] | Nearly lost my mind. | 但我差点疯掉 |
[42:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:09] | Well, life throws challenges at us | 生活给予我们挑战 |
[42:10] | to see what we’re made of, right? | 从而看出我们是哪种人 对吧 |
[42:12] | Yeah, apparently, I’m made of Bourbon and Blow. | 但是显然 我是一个嗜酒如命的人 |
[42:15] | Yeah. A necktie can’t hold that in very long. | 这样的工作无法让我安分太久 |
[42:19] | But you’re clean now. | 但是你现在戒了 |
[42:21] | Sure. Till I’m not. | 当然 暂时是戒了 |
[42:27] | I’m the worst kind of addict. | 我是嗜酒如命的酒鬼 |
[42:29] | I’m addicted to the rush of life. | 我喜欢快节奏的生活 |
[42:32] | Which is primarily booze and drugs? | 充满酒精和毒品的生活 |
[42:35] | When it’s good, | 顺利的时候 |
[42:37] | man, you’re laughing a lot, | 你开怀大笑 |
[42:39] | you’re screwing a lot. | 你到处乱搞 |
[42:41] | The world, like, glimmers with promise. | 世界如同被希望的曙光照耀 |
[42:45] | And when it’s bad, there is no getting out. | 当倒霉的时候 无处可逃 |
[42:49] | And you think that feeling alone would make you stop, | 你以为孤单会让你停下 |
[42:53] | but it never does. | 但是永远不会 |
[42:58] | But knowing you’re hurting people, isn’t that worse? | 但是你伤害别人 这不是更糟吗 |
[43:02] | It should be… | 应该是 |
[43:05] | But, no, it isn’t. | 但并没有 |
[43:08] | We’re all addicts, Fiona, just trying to fill a void. | 菲奥娜 我们都是瘾君子 想要填补空虚 |
[43:12] | Some of us are just better at hiding it, right? | 只是有些人善于隐藏 是吧 |
[43:20] | What? | 啥 |
[43:22] | He’s back. | 他醒了 |
[43:23] | Let’s bring this ship back into shore | 让我们把船驶向海岸 |
[43:27] | and throw away the oars forever. | 然后永远丢掉船桨 |
[43:33] | You know, I really love making dinner. | 我真的很喜欢做菜 |
[43:36] | Someday I’m gonna learn how to really do it, | 以后我要好好学学怎么做 |
[43:38] | like, go to culinary school even. | 必要的话上个烹饪学校 |
[43:40] | Oh, what’d you want to drink with your scampi? | 吃龙虾你想配什么饮料 |
[43:42] | Uh, whatever you’re having. | 随便 |
[43:44] | Mountain Dew it is. | 那就激浪汽水了 |
[43:48] | You know, Eraserhead might be my favorite movie of all time. | 《橡皮头》可能是我最爱看的电影了 |
[43:51] | It’s like this atmospheric, | 所营造的那种氛围 |
[43:54] | horrific dreamscape– | 恐怖的梦境… |
[43:59] | Does this make you cray? | 我这样会勾起你的性致吗 |
[44:08] | Um–uh, Debbie? | 黛比 |
[44:10] | Am I doing it wrong? | 我哪里做错了吗 |
[44:12] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[44:14] | It’s not–it’s just, like, we don’t have to do this. | 只是 我们不必这样 |
[44:17] | It’s okay. I don’t have to go home tonight. | 没关系的 今晚我不用回家 |
[44:18] | I told them I’d be at a sleepover. | 我给家人说在别人家过夜 |
[44:19] | No, it’s not–no, no, no. I’m–I’m–it’s me. | 不 不是这个 是我的原因 |
[44:22] | I’m not–it’s a lot of things. | 我不… 原因很复杂 |
[44:25] | I’m just really stressed out at work right now, | 我只是现在感觉工作上特别累 |
[44:28] | and my mom called. | 我妈还来电话了 |
[44:30] | She said that the family cat’s sick, so… | 她说家里的猫病了 所以… |
[44:33] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[44:34] | Yeah, it’s just– it’s awkward timing, is all. | 是啊 时机不好 仅此而已 |
[44:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:41] | But you look beautiful, though. | 不过你真漂亮 |
[44:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:45] | Scampi looks delicious. | 龙虾看起来很好吃 |
[44:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:48] | Uh, here… | 来 |
[44:50] | Here, let’s do this. | 披上这个 |
[44:53] | There. | 好了 |
[44:55] | Okay. You ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[44:59] | Prepare your mind to be blown. | 做好吓尿的准备吧 |
[45:11] | Bless the beasts and the children. | 保佑动物们和孩子们 |
[45:14] | For the world can never be the world they see. | 因为这个世界并非他们所看到的那样 |
[45:25] | Roger, this is Carl. | 罗杰 这是卡尔 |
[45:27] | He lives here. | 他住这里 |
[45:29] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[45:34] | Do you know “Sympathy For the Devil”? | 你知道《对魔鬼的同情》这首歌吗 |
[45:41] | I tried to get your drugs, | 我试过给你搞药了 |
[45:42] | but V has her cabinet locked up, | 但小维给药柜上了锁 |
[45:45] | and she’s making me buy them now. | 她现在要收钱才肯给我 |
[45:48] | I kidnapped these dogs, holding them for ransom. | 我绑架了这些狗 等人来赎它们 |
[45:50] | It’s not working. | 但是没用 |
[45:53] | Don’t–don’t sweat it. | 你别担心了 |
[45:55] | I may have found a liver. | 我也许找到新肝了 |
[45:56] | Really? Where? | 真的吗 哪里找到的 |
[45:57] | Your older sister Sammi. | 你的大姐 萨咪 |
[46:00] | She’s really something. | 她真有性格 |
[46:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[46:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[46:11] | All right. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[46:12] | – Here we go. Almost there, brother. – Oh! Okay. | -起来 就快到了 兄弟 -好嘞 |
[46:14] | Almost there. | 马上到了 |
[46:15] | – Come on. – There you go. | -来吧 -到了 |
[46:16] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[46:18] | There you are. Here you go. | 到了 吐吧 |
[46:20] | – All right. – Okay, there you are. | -好了 -尽情吐吧 |
[46:23] | Okay. Oh, hey! | 加油 |
[46:25] | – You made it. – Oh, no. | -你做到了 -不 |
[46:27] | – There you go. – Oh, no. | -吐吧 -不 |
[46:31] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[46:33] | – There’s water. – Okay. | -水在这里 -好的 |
[46:35] | Right by your right hand. | 就在你右手旁边 |
[46:37] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[46:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[46:49] | I’ve never seen him like that. | 我从没见过他这幅模样 |
[46:51] | He rarely drinks that much. | 他很少喝这么多 |
[46:53] | Last time was when Eve left him. | 上次是伊芙离开他的时候 |
[46:55] | – His ex. – Wife, yeah. | -他的前任 -妻子 对 |
[46:58] | I haven’t heard much about her. | 关于她的事我知道的不多 |
[47:00] | Well, she nearly killed him. | 她差点弄死他了 |
[47:01] | He thought it was his fault. It wasn’t. | 他还以为是自己的错 但并不是 |
[47:07] | You think he passed out? | 你觉得他睡过去了吗 |
[47:08] | One would hope. | 希望是吧 |
[47:09] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[47:12] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[47:14] | Are you the sticking-around type | 你是打算长久跟他交往下去 |
[47:15] | or the screwing-around type? | 还是随便玩玩的 |
[47:16] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:19] | We’ve only been going out a couple months. | 我们只在一起几个月 |
[47:21] | Well, you can’t blame me for being protective. | 别怪我保护意识太强 |
[47:23] | He seems to really dig you. | 他看起来非常喜欢你 |
[47:25] | Well, feeling’s mutual. | 我也一样 |
[47:28] | And he’s, like, a “jazillion” times more sane | 他可比我上一任男友好太多了 |
[47:30] | than my last one, so I’m happy. | 所以我很开心 |
[47:34] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[47:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[47:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[47:41] | – You want some coffee? – Yes, please. | -要喝咖啡吗 -好的 麻烦你了 |
[47:43] | I think this wine went to my head a little. | 我觉得葡萄酒有点上头 |
[47:45] | Oh, it’s not shade-grown. Hope you can handle that. | 不是什么好咖啡 希望你喝的惯 |
[47:47] | Oh, yeah, well, I usually only drink organic, | 是吧 通常我只喝有机的 |
[47:50] | – you know, Fair Trade. – Yeah. | -公平贸易认证过的 -是吗 |
[49:39] | It’s early. | 还早呢 |
[49:41] | Jesus. Sorry about that. | 老天 真抱歉 |
[49:44] | – What? – The hickey. | -怎么了 -那个吻痕 |
[49:45] | I didn’t mean to get rough with you last night. | 昨晚不是故意对你那么粗鲁的 |
[49:49] | Oh. That’s okay. I barely felt it. | 没关系 我都没发现 |
[49:52] | I’m–I’m gonna get home for a while | 我要先回家了 |
[49:55] | and check on the kids. | 看看孩子们怎么样 |
[49:58] | Will I see you at work later? | 等会儿你去公司吗 |
[50:02] | I’m not sure. I don’t know. I might call in sick. | 不确定 不知道 可能会请个病假吧 |
[50:05] | – Here, you want me to drive you? – No. | -要我送你回去吗 -不用 |
[50:07] | I don’t think you’d pass a breathalyzer. | 我不认为你能通过酒精检测 |
[50:11] | Okay, well, take my car, okay? | 开我的车回去吧 好吗 |
[50:14] | No, I just– I’ll just take the EL. | 不用 我乘轻轨就行 |
[50:17] | Call you in an hour? | 过一小时打给你 |
[50:18] | See how you’re doing? | 看看你到时怎么样了 |
[50:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:22] | Thanks, baby. You’re the best. | 谢谢 宝贝 你是最好的 |
[51:20] | Morning. How’d it go last night? | 早 昨晚顺利吗 |
[51:21] | Did Sheila force “Kerplunk” on you? | 希拉逼你听《扑通》了吗 |
[51:32] | I know, I know. Two nights this week at Mike’s. | 我知道 这周第二次在麦克家过夜了 |
[51:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:39] | I won’t be going over there again for a while. | 近期我不会再去他家了 |
[51:41] | I didn’t even know you were gone. | 我根本没注意到你不在 |
[51:44] | – What’s wrong with your neck? – Weird rash. | -你的脖子怎么了 -疹子 |
[51:48] | It’s mouth-shaped. | 是嘴巴形状的 |
[51:51] | We got our papers back today. | 今天就要发之前的作业了 |
[51:53] | That quick? You just turned it in yesterday. | 这么快 你昨天才交上去的 |
[51:55] | Yeah, that guy’s a machine. | 是啊 那家伙就是台机器 |
[51:56] | Who knows if he even reads them? | 谁知道他看了没有 |
[51:58] | I’m just glad I finished it. | 我只是庆幸自己按时完成了 |
[51:59] | Well, congrats, man. | 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[52:00] | And, hey, thanks. | 还有 谢谢你 |
[52:01] | You know, I really appreciate you | 我真的很感谢你 |
[52:03] | letting me use your computer. | 借我电脑用 |
[52:05] | You saved my ass. | 你救了我一命 |
[52:10] | Chst, another flash mob. | 老天 又是快闪活动 |
[52:30] | You all did terrific on these. | 你们这次的作业都很不错 |
[52:33] | Please use them | 周二的期中考试前 |
[52:34] | to study for your midterm on Tuesday. | 请务必借助它们复习 |
[52:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:44] | 有进步 你渐渐开始懂得怎么梳理自己的想法了 距离阐述合理的论据又近了一步 继续努力 | |
[53:20] | Morning, sunshine. | 早呀 美人 |
[53:22] | Uh, I’m just about to head to the office. | 我要去上班了 |
[53:24] | What should I tell people? | 该怎么跟其他同事说 |
[53:26] | Oh, that you fucked my brother last night on the counter | 跟他们说昨晚你在流理台上搞了我哥 |
[53:29] | while I laid in a puddle of vomit. | 当时我正倒在厕所的呕吐物里 |
[53:31] | Why do you have Mike’s phone? | 麦克的电话为什么在你的 |
[53:33] | It’s on the counter. I saw you calling. | 电话在流理台上 看见你来电 |
[53:35] | Felt compelled to say howdy. | 觉得必须跟你打个招呼 |
[53:38] | No. Why are you there? | 不 你在那里干嘛 |
[53:40] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[53:41] | I just came over to get the snowblower keys for pop. | 我是来帮我爸拿清雪车的钥匙的 |
[53:45] | – Is he there? – Who–pop? | -他在那里吗 -谁 我爸吗 |
[53:47] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[53:48] | Sleeping like a baby. | 睡得正香呢 |
[53:51] | Looks like you’re flying solo for lunch today. | 看来今天没人陪你吃午餐了 |
[53:54] | I’m not telling him, ever, okay? | 我永远不会告诉他的 知道了吗 |
[53:56] | We’re taking this to our graves | 我们要把这秘密带进坟墓 |
[53:57] | This did not happen. | 这事根本没发生过 |
[53:59] | Oh, yes, it did. | 实实在在的发生了呢 |
[54:01] | And it’s gonna happen again… | 而且它会再次发生 |
[54:03] | Very soon, addict. | 很快就会 上瘾了 |
[54:35] | You assholes actually cost me money. | 照顾你们竟然还让我赔钱了 |
[54:42] | Be free. Run wild. | 自由了 狂奔吧 |
[54:44] | Go. | 滚蛋 |