时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Jesus, I’m raising five kids, and I didn’t miss last week. | 我要养五个孩子 都没错过上周这集 |
[00:04] | What’s your excuse? | 你有什么借口 |
[00:08] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[00:09] | I tried to get your drugs, but v has her cabinet locked up, | 我试过给你搞药了 但小维给药柜上了锁 |
[00:12] | and she’s making me buy them now. | 她现在要收钱才肯给我 |
[00:13] | I may have found a liver. Really? Where? | 我也许找到新肝了 真的吗 哪里找到的 |
[00:16] | Your older sister Sammi. | 你的大姐 萨咪 |
[00:18] | A transplant? Oh, Frank. | 肝脏移植 弗兰克 |
[00:20] | I want to give you my liver. | 我想把肝脏给你 |
[00:22] | – Really? – You okay? | -真的吗 -你还好吗 |
[00:24] | I could be better. You know, it’s, um– | 不怎么样 就是… |
[00:26] | – Different? – Different, yeah. | -不适应吗 -对 不适应 |
[00:28] | The Gallaghers moving up the food chain. | 加拉格一家在向上爬 |
[00:30] | So when do you plan on doing it? | 那你俩打算什么时候做 |
[00:31] | – How do I start? – Bam– | -我要怎么开始 -突然 |
[00:32] | You drop trou and expos-ay some sex-ay. | 你就脱掉裤子 然后就搔首弄姿 |
[00:35] | Does this make you cray? | 我这样会勾起你的性致吗 |
[00:39] | So I invited my brother out to dinner with us tonight. | 今晚我邀请我哥跟我们一起吃晚餐 |
[00:41] | They have single-malt flights. | 这儿有单一麦芽威士忌 |
[00:43] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Not tonight. | 不不 今晚不喝 |
[00:44] | Get it, so I can drink vicariously through you. | 喝吧 让我通过你间接感受下 |
[00:46] | Here we go. | 起来 |
[00:48] | – Almost there, brother. – Okay. | -就快到了 兄弟 -好嘞 |
[00:48] | – Right by your right leg, okay? – Okay. Yeah. | -就在你右腿旁边 -好 |
[00:55] | I’m not telling him, ever. | 我永远不会告诉他的 |
[00:58] | – This did not happen. – Oh, yes, it did. | -这事根本没发生过 -实实在在发生了呢 |
[01:01] | And it’s gonna happen again, addict. | 而且它会再次发生 上瘾了 |
[04:20] | You let some dude finger you last night on the EL? | 你昨晚让人在轻轨上用手指操了你 |
[04:22] | You make it sound so filthy. And he’s not just any dude. | 被你说得好肮脏 而且也不是随便哪个人 |
[04:26] | No, he’s your boyfriend’s brother. | 没错 是你男朋友的哥哥 |
[04:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:29] | – Your boss’s brother. – I know, okay? | -你老板的哥哥 -我知道 |
[04:31] | – I can’t explain it. – I can. | -我没法解释 -我可以 |
[04:33] | Remember Shawn? Did speedballs in front of Carl? | 还记得肖恩吗 在卡尔面前嗑药的那个 |
[04:35] | You stayed with him for what, five months? | 你跟他处了多久 五个月 |
[04:37] | And then it was Jason, right? | 然后是杰森 对吧 |
[04:39] | Jason with the anger issues– | 有愤怒管理问题的杰森 |
[04:41] | I mean, if you consider stabbing a guy for jumping the line | 如果拿刀砍在餐厅插队的人 |
[04:44] | – at the cracker barrel an issue. – Yeah, I get it. | -算”问题”的话 -我知道了 |
[04:46] | And then there was Jimmy/Steve the lying, married car thief. | 接着又是说谎精人夫偷车贼吉米/史蒂夫 |
[04:50] | Fi, this job is a good thing for you. | 菲 这份工作对你是件好事 |
[04:52] | It was a mistake, okay? It’s–it’s over. | 只是个错误而已 已经过去了 |
[04:56] | It better be. | 最好是 |
[04:56] | I can’t be over here Dr. Phil-ing your ass. | 我可没空整天给你人生建议 |
[05:00] | – I got to go to the Alibi. – This early? | -我要去酒吧了 -这么早 |
[05:02] | Yeah, it saves Kev from having to pay Kate overtime. | 是啊 这样小凯就不用付凯特加班费了 |
[05:05] | Is he still freaking out about the babies? | 他还担心孩子的事吗 |
[05:07] | And the bar. | 还有酒吧的事 |
[05:08] | Payroll taxes are due next week. | 工薪税下周就要交了 |
[05:10] | Business license has to be renewed, utilities. | 营业执照要续期 设施要更新 |
[05:13] | Has anyone seen my lip gloss? | 有人看到我的唇彩吗 |
[05:14] | Well, hi, Debs. | 你好啊 小黛 |
[05:16] | – Carl! – What? | -卡尔 -干嘛 |
[05:18] | You’re supposed to make Liam breakfast. | 你应该给利亚姆做早餐的 |
[05:20] | – It’s not my job. – It is your job. | -又不是我的活 -就是你的 |
[05:22] | Relax, relax. | 别吵了 |
[05:23] | Here, more nutritious than makeup. | 给你 比化妆品有营养多了 |
[05:26] | I made a big sale yesterday, 10,000 units. | 我昨天做了一笔大买卖 卖出了一万个杯子 |
[05:30] | “Congrats, Fiona.” | “恭喜 菲奥娜” |
[05:31] | “Great job. We’re so proud of you.” | “干得好 我们真为你骄傲” |
[05:34] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:35] | He’s still not talking to you. Lunch. | 他还是不要跟你说话 午餐钱 |
[05:38] | You know, I used to be your sister, not just an ATM. | 我以前可是你们的姐姐 不仅是自动取款机 |
[05:43] | I like that top. You look cute. | 我喜欢这件上衣 你看起来很可爱 |
[05:44] | I’m not trying to look cute. | 我才不想要可爱 |
[05:47] | I could walk you to school today. | 我今天可以送你去学校 |
[05:49] | I’m not in the first grade! | 我又不是一年级 |
[05:51] | We just haven’t talked that much lately, | 我们最近很少聊天 |
[05:52] | and maybe that’s my fault. | 算是我的错吧 |
[05:53] | I haven’t been around as much. | 我经常不着家 |
[05:55] | Yeah, well, don’t you have to get to work? | 你不是要去上班的吗 |
[05:56] | I can be late. | 迟一点没关系 |
[05:58] | Whatever you’re going through, guess what–I did too. | 你正在经历的事 我都经历过 |
[06:02] | You got plenty of time to grow up. | 你有大把时间长大 |
[06:03] | It’s okay to just be a kid. | 现在带点孩子气挺好的 |
[06:14] | Careful you don’t pass out, with all the blood rushing | 大脑里的血液都跑到下面的小脑袋里了 |
[06:16] | from your big head to your little head. | 你可小心别昏过去了 |
[06:20] | I was beginning to wonder when I’d get your motor revving. | 我开始好奇什么时候能让你的”马达”动起来了 |
[06:26] | Okay, I’m gonna go see if they’re ready yet. | 我去看看他们准备好了没 |
[06:38] | How soon do I go under the knife? | 什么时候能在我身上动刀 |
[06:40] | The transplant–how soon? | 移植 什么时候能做 |
[06:43] | Uh, assuming your donor passes the cross-match | 假设捐献人能通过交叉配血 |
[06:45] | And oral glucosamine tests without issue, then– | 以及口服葡萄糖胺测试 那… |
[06:47] | She’ll pass. She’s my daughter. | 她能通过 她是我女儿 |
[06:49] | Oh, well, then we’ll have everything we need | 那从医学角度来说 |
[06:50] | from a medical standpoint. | 就万事俱备了 |
[06:53] | W-what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:54] | You don’t have health insurance. | 你没有医保 |
[06:56] | That’s what the E.R. is for. | 所以才要急诊室啊 |
[06:58] | They don’t do transplants in the E.R. | 急诊室不做器官移植手术 |
[07:00] | We’re gonna have to put you on a wait list | 我们得把你排在候补名单上 |
[07:02] | with one of the few doctors who perform transplants pro bono. | 等待无偿做器官移植手术的医生 |
[07:05] | Unfortunately, that list is pretty long. | 不幸的是 这名单很长 |
[07:09] | – Weeks? – More like years. | -要等几周 -要以年计 |
[07:11] | – Years? – A couple, unless it’s dire. | -年 -几年吧 除非情况危急 |
[07:13] | Dire? Well, um, I’m dying. | 危急 我快死了 |
[07:17] | So are the thousands of others on the pro bono list. | 候补名单上其他几千人也是这样 |
[07:22] | How much? | 要多少 |
[07:24] | If I paid for the operation myself, how much? | 如果我自付手术费 要多少钱 |
[07:27] | Transplant surgery is a very complicated procedure | 器官移植手术极其复杂 |
[07:29] | involving more than a dozen specialties | 涵盖至少十二名专科医生 |
[07:32] | and many different departments of the hospital. | 以及医院里各个部门 |
[07:34] | Okay, it’s a shakedown. | 需要全院调整 |
[07:35] | Our glorious health-care system at work. | 我们美好的医保系统很有用 |
[07:38] | How much? | 要多少 |
[07:40] | All in, 150 grand, give or take $10,000. | 总费用在十五万吧 上下相差一万左右 |
[07:43] | Ready. The tests will be done by 4:00. | 准备好啦 测试四点就能结束 |
[07:46] | Come get me, and we’ll celebrate. | 过来接我 然后我们去庆祝 |
[07:54] | My daughter and I are very close. | 我和女儿感情很好 |
[07:59] | – 3 bucks a shot. – Since when? | -一杯三块 -几时开始的 |
[08:01] | It ain’t our fault you got a herd of kids on the way. | 你们要生一窝娃又不怪我们 |
[08:04] | Yeah, and it’s not our fault that stan never took care | 斯坦从不打理楼上的石棉也不怪我们 |
[08:06] | of the asbestos upstairs, but guess who has to pay for it. | 不过猜猜谁要为此买单 |
[08:09] | Asbestos isn’t so bad. I got lots of it | 石棉怎么了 我家屋顶上一大堆 |
[08:11] | in the ceiling at my house, and look at me. | 看我还活得好好的啊 |
[08:14] | Tell that to the city. | 跟市政局的人说去 |
[08:16] | If we don’t get it removed, they’re gonna shut us down. | 要是我们不清理掉那些东西 他们就要我们停业 |
[08:19] | The removal company wants 6 grand. | 清洁公司开价六千块 |
[08:21] | Might as well be $6 million. | 怎么不去抢 |
[08:23] | Fucking candy striper giving me a look | 该死的护士助手一副 |
[08:24] | like I’m a fucking degenerate. | 看变态的眼神看我 |
[08:26] | Egyptian royals, the Incas, hell, King Arthur, | 埃及皇室 印加人 甚至亚瑟王 |
[08:29] | they all kept it in the family. | 都是家族内部联姻的 |
[08:30] | We probably still would | 要不是俄狄浦斯 |
[08:31] | if Oedipus hadn’t ruined it for all of us. | 毁了一切 也许我们现在还是这样 |
[08:34] | So, fine, cast the first stone. But let me ask you– | 来吧 随便抨击 但让我先问个问题 |
[08:37] | If we all came from just Adam and Eve in the beginning… | 如果我们都是亚当和夏娃的孩子 |
[08:40] | Well, you do the math! | 你们说吧 |
[08:42] | Frank, can you please keep the nonsense rambling | 弗兰克 废话能说得 |
[08:43] | down to a minimum? | 小声点吗 |
[08:44] | Some of us have problems that we’re trying to figure out. | 这儿还有人真有问题要解决呢 |
[08:46] | When you need 150 grand just to live, | 等你为了活命需要十五万时 |
[08:49] | we’ll talk about problems. | 咱们再来谈”问题” |
[08:52] | You could burn your house down for the insurance money. | 你可以把房子烧了来骗保 |
[08:55] | That’s what my uncle Doris did. | 我叔叔多里斯就这么干过 |
[08:56] | Yeah, and he almost burned down the entire neighborhood. | 是啊 他差点把整个社区都烧了 |
[08:58] | Too much accelerant. | 加太多助燃剂了 |
[09:00] | But they never got the charges to stick. | 但他们没找到确凿证据 |
[09:02] | Jewish lightning– | 纵火 |
[09:04] | the most inspired | 真是犹太同胞 |
[09:05] | of our Hebrew brethren’s contribution to society. | 对这个社会最大的贡献 |
[09:08] | You don’t even own the damn house. | 那房子又不是你的 |
[09:10] | What about Sheila’s house? | 那希拉的房子呢 |
[09:12] | You could split the dough with her. | 你可以跟她分成 |
[09:13] | – She got insurance? – Yeah. | -她买保险了吗 -买了 |
[09:16] | Yeah, I saw the policy when I was looking for eddie’s will. | 我找埃迪医嘱的时候看到过保单 |
[09:19] | You know, Frank, if you’re gonna smoke that in here, | 弗兰克 你要在这儿抽大麻的话 |
[09:21] | at least give me a hit. | 至少让我来一口吧 |
[09:22] | – She’s never gonna go for it. – Well, wait, wait. | -她不会答应的 -慢着 |
[09:26] | Who says we have to tell her? | 谁说我们要告诉她了 |
[09:28] | Frank, you are not gonna burn down that nice woman’s house. | 弗兰克 你不能烧毁那位好心女士的家 |
[09:33] | No, not burn down. | 不 不是烧毁 |
[09:37] | She’s got liability. | 她有责任险 |
[09:39] | One big accident, and her insurance has to pay up. | 来一场大事故 就能拿到保险金了 |
[09:45] | – Cartesian dualism. – Descartes. | -二元论 -笛卡尔 |
[09:48] | – Categorical- – Imperative. Kant. | -绝对… -命令 康德 |
[09:51] | We’re gonna ace this test, bro. | 这次考试我们妥妥能拿下 |
[09:52] | All right. | 收工 |
[09:53] | We got to jet. You ready to go? | 我们得走了 你准备好了吗 |
[09:54] | No, I got to grab my pants out of the dryer. | 还没 我得去烘干机里拿裤子 |
[09:57] | – Right now? – Yeah. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[09:58] | – I’ll be right behind you. – All right. | -我马上就来 -好的 |
[10:06] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[10:16] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[10:19] | Yo! | 你 |
[10:21] | Did you at least leave me some quarters? Fuck. | 至少得给我留点硬币吧 操 |
[10:36] | Ron! | 朗 |
[10:46] | Hey, Sheila! | 在吗 希拉 |
[10:52] | Sheila! | 希拉 |
[11:43] | Cocksuck– fuck, motherfuck, fuck. | 操 你妈逼的 操 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I know. Sorry. I’m a few minutes late. | 我知道 对不起 我晚了几分钟 |
[12:12] | Six minutes. | 六分钟 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I know. I just– | 我知道 我只是 |
[12:15] | I got locked out of my dorm room, right? | 被锁在寝室外面了 好吗 |
[12:17] | ‘Cause–’cause this chick, she pulled my laundry | 有个女的 她把我的衣服 |
[12:19] | out of the dryer early, and my– | 从烘干机里拿出来了 我 |
[12:22] | My jeans are still wet. Um… | 我牛仔裤还是湿的 |
[12:26] | Look, I’m not asking for the time I missed, | 错过的时间就算了 |
[12:28] | just the time I have left. | 还剩多久我就答多久 |
[12:30] | – It doesn’t work that way. – Why not? | -这样不行 -为什么 |
[12:32] | I’m not going to argue about this. | 我不会跟你辩论这件事 |
[12:34] | Look, I studied my ass off for this test, okay? | 为了这个考试我复习了好久 好吗 |
[12:37] | Just let me in, and I will prove it to you. | 让我进去吧 我会向你证明的 |
[12:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:41] | Don’t be a fucking prick. Just let me take the damn test. | 别这么混蛋 赶紧让我考试吧 |
[12:58] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[12:59] | How many blow jobs you give yesterday? | 昨天你给人口交了几次 |
[13:01] | – Ten blow jobs. – How many tugs? | -十次 -打了几次手枪 |
[13:03] | – Five. – That’s on top of two guys | -五次 -此外还有两个男的 |
[13:04] | who shelled out for a full belly ride. | 要了全套骑乘式服务 |
[13:06] | You send her home with a measly 200 bucks? | 你就用两百块打发她走吗 |
[13:08] | Sasha sets the price. | 萨莎定的价 |
[13:09] | Well, Sasha needs to find out | 萨莎得认识到 |
[13:11] | that my wife’s a hooker, not a slave. | 我老婆是妓女 不是奴隶 |
[13:15] | Okay. Okay. Now this is happening. | 好了 好了 来真的了 |
[13:19] | Out! Get out! | 出来 快出来 |
[13:21] | Let’s go! Yes. | 走 对的 |
[13:23] | Put it on, and let’s go. Hey! | 穿上 走人 |
[13:24] | Come on, you deserve better than this. | 来吧 你们不该被这么对待 |
[13:25] | I don’t care if you’re mid-pump. Come with me. | 不管你是不是快高潮了 跟我走 |
[13:28] | Hey, you want to get paid a little more | 把陌生人的老二放嘴里的时候 |
[13:30] | for putting a stranger’s dick in your mouth? | 你想不想多赚点钱 |
[13:32] | Come on, ladies. | 跟我走 女士们 |
[13:33] | Move, move. | 快点 快点 |
[13:34] | You can clean it off later. | 晚点再清理吧 |
[13:35] | I don’t care if it’s sticky. Go! | 我不管黏不黏 动起来 |
[13:37] | Come on. Come on, get out. | 快点 快点 出去 |
[13:39] | Let’s fucking go! Yes, let’s– yes, put that on. | 赶紧走 对的 穿上 |
[13:42] | Fuck me. Hi, guys. | 妈的 大家好 |
[13:44] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[13:45] | Look at all your happy customers, huh? | 看看你们的客户多满意 |
[13:47] | No one’s getting laid till they get paid. | 不给她们工钱谁也别想上床 |
[13:50] | I tell Sasha. | 我会告诉萨莎 |
[13:51] | Yeah, tell him to go fuck himself. | 告诉他去他妈的 |
[13:54] | Are you kidding me? This is barely a sprain. | 你逗我吗 这顶多就算个扭伤 |
[13:57] | Oh, like you’ve got a medical degree. | 好像你学过医似的 |
[13:59] | Hey, I handled enough personal liability claims | 我处理个人责任险索赔很有经验 |
[14:02] | to know what a six-figure payout looks like. | 知道六位数的赔偿该伤成什么样 |
[14:04] | This is 2 grand, tops. | 你这个顶多两千 |
[14:06] | I need 150. | 我需要十五万 |
[14:08] | Well, then you better bring me a mangled femur, | 那你最好带条断腿来见我 |
[14:10] | you know, or lose an eye. | 或者 瞎一只眼 |
[14:11] | Better yet, lose both eyes. | 瞎两只就更好了 |
[14:12] | You know, you walk in, empty sockets, | 你一进屋 两个黑洞 |
[14:14] | we got us a winner. | 事情就成了 |
[14:16] | – Jesus, Frank. – What? | -天呐 弗兰克 -怎么了 |
[14:20] | Jesus. I’m sorry. | 要命了 抱歉 |
[14:23] | It does this sometimes. | 有时候就这样 |
[14:24] | Ugh, would you just– go on, get out. | 你能不能 赶紧出去 |
[14:26] | The hospital needs at least 50,000 down | 医院至少要预交五万美元 |
[14:29] | before they’ll even schedule the operation. | 他们才会安排手术 |
[14:31] | They take down payments? | 他们接受预交 |
[14:32] | And what are they gonna do if you don’t pay up the rest– | 你不把剩下的钱补上医院能怎么样 |
[14:34] | – repo the liver? – Lou, I’m dead without this. | -驳回你的肝脏吗 -罗 没有钱我会死 |
[14:39] | 50 grand? Okay, we’re talking, like, | 五万美元 我估计你需要 |
[14:41] | partial paralysis, burns over at least 30% of your body. | 部分残疾 身体至少百分之三十烧伤 |
[14:46] | Hey, if you don’t have the stones to hobble yourself, | 如果你没胆子弄残自己 |
[14:47] | find someone who’ll do it for you. | 那就找人帮你 |
[14:55] | You’re just the man I’m looking for. | 你就是我要找的人 |
[14:57] | – What happened to you? – I need your help. | -你怎么了 -我需要你帮忙 |
[15:00] | I took a hammer to V’s stash, stole some pills. | 我拿锤子砸了小维的药柜 偷了些药 |
[15:02] | They’re upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[15:03] | No, no, no, not tha– they’re upstairs? | 不不 在楼上吗 |
[15:06] | I’ll–I’ll get ’em later. | 待会再去拿 |
[15:13] | I want you to break my leg. | 我要你弄断我的腿 |
[15:17] | I need–I need the insurance money. | 我需要保险金 |
[15:19] | It’s the only way I’ll be able to pay for the transplant. | 只有这样 我才能做移植手术 |
[15:22] | You want me to hurt you? | 你要我伤害你 |
[15:26] | It’s life or death. | 性命攸关 |
[15:28] | If you love me, son, you’ll do this. | 如果你爱我 儿子 你会帮我 |
[15:32] | Can I put it on YouTube? | 能拍下来挂到网上吗 |
[15:34] | Su– | 当然… |
[15:37] | No. | 不行 |
[15:41] | – Just one push. – What if I land on my head? | -只欠一推 -头先着地怎么办 |
[15:47] | Just stick your leg over the track and let it get run over. | 把你的腿伸进轨道 让火车压过去 |
[15:50] | What about the third rail? | 放在外轨上行不行 |
[15:52] | What’s a third rail? | 什么是外轨 |
[16:02] | Fucking Obamacare. | 该死的奥巴马医保法案 |
[16:04] | What kind of a system do we live in, | 这是什么破体制 |
[16:05] | you have to cripple yourself to stay alive? | 你得弄残自己才能活命 |
[16:08] | I could get the sledgehammer. | 我可以用大锤砸你 |
[16:10] | No, that’s all right. | 不 不用了 |
[16:11] | – Mrs. Jesudian has a table saw. – Forget it. | -基瑟迪恩夫人有个电锯 -不用了 |
[16:15] | Where are those perc-me-ups? | 我的小药片呢 |
[16:17] | You said life or death. Kev has an old lawn mower. | 你说性命攸关 小凯有台旧除草机 |
[16:20] | Could run over your foot. | 可以从你脚上碾过去 |
[16:22] | You’re a good man, son. The pills? | 你是个好少年 儿子 药在哪 |
[16:25] | Under the bed. | 床底下 |
[16:30] | So, yeah, Matty and I spent | 是的 马蒂和我 |
[16:31] | the whole night like that, spooning. | 一整晚都 抱在一起 |
[16:34] | You see Billy Fergus? Ellie said he was here. | 你看见比利·弗格斯了吗 艾丽说他在这儿 |
[16:36] | It was really sweet. He made me breakfast. | 挺甜蜜的 他给我做了早餐 |
[16:39] | Wake me up when you get to the good part. | 进入高潮再叫醒我 |
[16:41] | You clean out your cabbage patch with purell afterwards? | 你用洗手液清洗”菜地”了吗 |
[16:44] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | It keeps you from getting knocked up. | 你就不会意外怀孕了 |
[16:47] | It gets the little swimmers so drunk, | 会让小游泳健将们醉晕 |
[16:49] | they can’t find the egg. | 它们就找不到卵子了 |
[16:50] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[16:52] | Well, sex–we didn’t have it. Matt said that we should– | 我们没有做爱 马蒂说我们应该… |
[16:55] | I got your frappuccino, Holly. | 你的星冰乐 霍莉 |
[16:57] | It better be caramel. | 不是焦糖口味你就惨了 |
[17:01] | Okay, go. | 好了 走吧 |
[17:03] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[17:04] | Sam? Seth? Who cares? | 山姆 赛斯 管他是谁 |
[17:07] | I tell him what to do, and he does it. | 我让他做什么他就做什么 |
[17:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:09] | He thinks I’ll maybe give him a quickie in the bathroom. | 他认为我会在厕所里跟他”速战”一下 |
[17:12] | He’s lucky I let him be seen near me. | 他能靠近我就够幸运的了 |
[17:15] | There’s Billy. How do I look? | 比利在那 我看起来怎么样 |
[17:18] | – Slutty. – Thanks. | -骚得很 -谢谢 |
[17:20] | Um, wait. Holly? | 等等 霍莉 |
[17:22] | Is it bad that Matty said it wasn’t the right time? | 马蒂说时机不对 这是坏事吗 |
[17:25] | He said that? “It’s not the right time”? | 他说的 “时机不对” |
[17:28] | What does it mean? | 他是什么意思 |
[17:29] | I don’t know. I’ve never had a guy say that. | 不知道 没有男孩这么跟我说过 |
[17:38] | Yeah, I know I promised it to you. | 我知道我跟你保证过 |
[17:40] | Look, I’m gonna get you your money. | 我会把钱给你 |
[17:44] | Liquor distributor? | 酒商吗 |
[17:46] | No, it’s Stan’s son, | 不 是斯坦的儿子 |
[17:47] | asking for his monthly $500 | 管我要他每月的五百美元 |
[17:48] | that I don’t have for a bar that’s in the black… | 这钱我没有 因为这个破酒吧处于”盈利” |
[17:51] | or the red or whatever one it is where you’re totally fucked. | 或是”亏损”状态 反正就快玩儿完了 |
[17:54] | Are you gonna pay for something else? | 你能不能付我点钱 |
[17:56] | – Mm, trying to get me drunk? – You’re already drunk. | -你想让我喝醉吗 -你已经醉了 |
[17:58] | I got bills. Pay for something. | 我要付账单 你也付点钱吧 |
[17:59] | Hey, line up a shot for the Abe Lincoln of mouth-whores. | 拿出好酒欢迎口交婊们 |
[18:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:03] | I emancipated my wife and her fellow cum guzzlers. | 我解放了我老婆和她的吞精同僚 |
[18:06] | I’m gonna do to the Russians | 我要以其人之道 |
[18:07] | what they’ve been doing to my girls, | 还治俄国佬之身 |
[18:08] | – bring them to their knees. – Why? | -让他们也跪下来 -为什么 |
[18:11] | Your wife wouldn’t even be in this country | 要不是那帮俄国佬把你老婆 |
[18:13] | if the russians hadn’t smuggled her in originally. | 偷渡过来 她怎么会在这儿 |
[18:15] | That gives them the right to pay her next to nothing, huh? | 所以他们就可以剥削她吗 |
[18:17] | We’re thirsty. | 我们渴了 |
[18:19] | Good thing there’s a sink in the fucking bathroom, huh? | 还好厕所有水池 |
[18:25] | How do they get away with it? | 俄国佬凭什么压榨她们 |
[18:27] | Get away with what? | 什么凭什么 |
[18:28] | Forcing them to work for so cheap? | 逼她们贱卖自己 |
[18:30] | Guns and beatings mostly. | 武力恐吓加上殴打吧 |
[18:32] | I mean, look, what choice do they have? | 瞧瞧她们 哪里还有得选 |
[18:34] | They got no I.D. They barely speak the language. | 她们一没身份证 二来不会说英语 |
[18:35] | They’re fresh off the boat. | 初来乍到 |
[18:37] | Sasha can pay them whatever the fuck he wants. | 萨莎想付多少就付多少 |
[18:40] | Not anymore. Now they got me. | 但现在不同了 现在她们有了我 |
[18:47] | – I’ll be right back. – Where are you going? | -我马上回来 -你要去哪 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna pick something up from Home Depot. | 我去家得宝买些东西 |
[18:52] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[18:57] | Sasha wants a meeting. | 萨莎想见你一面 |
[18:59] | What did I tell you, huh? | 是不是被我说中了 |
[19:01] | Russians are waving the white flag already. | 这些俄国佬已经举旗投降了 |
[19:03] | You do know what happened to Lincoln in the end, right? | 你应该知道林肯的结局吧 |
[19:05] | You kidding? I could barely get through the opening credits. | 你逗我呢 光是那部电影的片头就无聊死我了 |
[19:19] | You knew you had a test? | 你知道有考试吧 |
[19:22] | Yes, but I got locked out of my– | 是的 但是我被锁在… |
[19:23] | – A midterm? – Mm, yeah, yeah. | -还是期中考 -是的 我知道 |
[19:25] | I was only a few minutes late. | 我只不过迟到几分钟 |
[19:26] | And you knew what time the midterm was scheduled to begin? | 而你也知道期中考开始的时间吧 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:32] | Yet you weren’t there on time. | 但你却没能准时到场 |
[19:34] | I think that’s been established. | 这不是明摆着的事吗 |
[19:38] | And everyone else was? | 而其他人都到了 |
[19:40] | I don’t know. I didn’t count heads. | 我不清楚 没有仔细点人数 |
[19:45] | Look, I just want a chance to take the test, okay? | 我只想要一次考试的机会 |
[19:49] | You can take ten points off, whatever you have to do. | 你们可以先扣我十分 怎么都行 |
[19:51] | It really wasn’t my fault that I was late, okay? | 考试迟到真的不是我的错 |
[19:55] | I mean, stuff just happens sometimes, right? | 人有时就是倒霉 不是吗 |
[20:00] | Okay, listen, you know, what if a student needed C.P.R. | 比方说 要是有个学生急需心肺复苏 |
[20:04] | Or was choking, and I stopped to save his life? | 或者是噎住了 我总不能见死不救吧 |
[20:06] | I mean, what then? | 真要那样又怎么办 |
[20:09] | Well, instead of some hypothetical dying student, | 与其花心思在假想中的濒死学生身上 |
[20:11] | I’d suggest we consider a live one– | 我们不妨来考虑下真实的学生吧 |
[20:14] | Jay Santos. | 杰·桑托斯 |
[20:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:17] | Runner-up for the glind scholarship you received | 没能获得让你付得起这所大学学费的 |
[20:19] | that allowed you to attend this university. | 奖学金的落选者 |
[20:22] | I don’t know where Jay Santos is, | 我不知道他人现在在哪 |
[20:24] | but if he were here, I’m sure of one thing. | 但如果他在这里 有一件事我能确定 |
[20:27] | He would have been on time for his midterm. | 他一定会准时参加期中考试 |
[20:30] | Think of this as a learning experience, Philip. | 就当自己长了个教训吧 菲利普 |
[20:33] | Things do happen, so we have to anticipate that they might. | 天有不测风云 所以我们才会未雨绸缪 |
[20:37] | I’m sure next test, you’ll leave plenty of extra time | 我相信下次考试时 你一定会留出时间 |
[20:39] | and arrive early. | 早早到场 |
[21:54] | Come on! | 这边 |
[22:45] | Sasha. | 萨莎 |
[22:47] | Wait. You’re Sasha? | 等会 你就是萨莎 |
[22:50] | You are smaller than I thought you would be, hmm. | 你比我想象中个子小多了 |
[22:53] | Ditto. | 彼此彼此 |
[22:56] | Okay, look, it’s 20% raise on bumping uglies, 30% on B.Js. | 从现在起接干逼涨两成 口交涨三成 |
[23:00] | And whatever happens in the ass stays in the ass. | 而且不能搞浣肠脱粪这种变态玩法 |
[23:02] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[23:03] | That means the lady’s pocket tips for extras, not you. | 就是说额外服务是妓女们收钱 而不是你 |
[23:07] | Huh, you a tough negotiator? | 嘴挺硬的 |
[23:10] | You need girls. | 你需要姑娘们 |
[23:11] | True. | 一点不错 |
[23:19] | They grew up near Chernobyl, so I got a discount. | 她们在切尔诺贝利周边长大 进价打折 |
[23:28] | I’m flexible on those numbers. | 价格还可以商量 |
[23:29] | Your girls are tired and stretched out. | 你拉走的那几个都快被玩烂了 |
[23:32] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你妈的 |
[23:42] | Big birthday coming up. | 生日就快到了 |
[23:44] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[23:45] | Well, you put it in my calendar– | 毕竟你把这事记在我的日历里了 |
[23:47] | Huge letters, double underline. | 字写得超大 双下划线 |
[23:49] | What do you want to do to celebrate? | 你想怎么庆祝 |
[23:51] | I was thinking of low-keying it this year. | 我想今年还是低调点吧 |
[23:52] | Really? For the big 3-0? | 不是吧 三十大寿就这么过 |
[23:55] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[23:56] | 4-0? | 难不成是四十大寿 |
[23:57] | Said the boyfriend | 男朋友说这种话 |
[23:58] | who apparently never wants to get laid again. | 显然是这辈子都不想再滚床单了 |
[24:02] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干嘛 |
[24:03] | What else? He’s putting | 还能有什么事 他只不过是在 |
[24:05] | – his greatest talent to work. – Which is? | -将他最伟大的才能应用于实践 -也就是 |
[24:07] | Weaseling money out of my dad. | 从我爸那变着法地套钱 |
[24:10] | So, birthday. | 那么 关于生日 |
[24:15] | Sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[24:18] | I mean, I could jump out of a cake in nothing but a thong. | 我大可穿条丁字裤从蛋糕里跳出来 |
[24:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:24] | I-it’s one of the kids. | 我… 家里孩子发过来的 |
[24:26] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[24:28] | Yeah, I just– | 没事 我只是… |
[24:30] | Here, I’ll let you deal | 这样 你先把 |
[24:31] | with whatever’s going down at Chez Gallagher. | 家里的事处理妥当了 |
[24:33] | You just let me know what you want to do on your big day, | 生日想好怎么过告诉我一声 |
[24:35] | and we’ll make it happen. All right. | 我们一起来实现 |
[24:51] | Get in here. Here we go, guys. | 进来吧 我们到了 各位 |
[24:55] | Who are they? | 这些人是谁 |
[24:57] | I told you, I had to run an errand. | 跟你说了 我出去办事了 |
[24:58] | This is what you picked up at Home Depot? | 这就是你在家得宝买到的东西 |
[25:00] | Mickey’s not as dumb as he looks. | 米奇其实是个明白人 |
[25:02] | Illegals are desperate for work, | 这些非法移民想工作想到疯 |
[25:04] | and a few bucks is a fortune for these guys. | 几块钱对他们来说都算是赚大发了 |
[25:06] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢的策略 |
[25:07] | Hey, what’s your name again? Uh, nombre? | 你叫什么来着 名字 |
[25:09] | Mi nombre? Paco. | 我的名字吗 帕科 |
[25:10] | Paco, get behind the bar. | 帕科 到柜台后面去 |
[25:12] | Grab a mop, okay? | 找根拖把开始拖地 |
[25:13] | You two come with me. | 你俩跟我来 |
[25:16] | You guys know what asbestos is? | 知道石棉是什么吗 |
[25:18] | Good. Come on. | 很好 过来 |
[25:20] | Tell them to shut the fuck up! | 叫她们赶紧闭嘴 |
[25:23] | – You take jobs away! – Yes, I know! | -你害得她们失业了 -是的 我知道 |
[25:25] | And I will think of something! | 我会想出办法的 |
[25:26] | They say you are stupid, fucking idiot! | 她们说你他妈就是个臭傻逼 |
[25:29] | – Well, what did you say back? – That you also have small dick. | -你怎么回应的 -说你的鸡巴小得可怜 |
[25:32] | Jesus Christ, what happened to a man’s home | 我操 不都说男人的家庭 |
[25:34] | being his fucking castle? | 是他的坚强后盾吗 |
[25:37] | Three things–this is my home. | 三件事 一 这是我的家 |
[25:39] | You do have a small dick. | 二 你的鸡巴确实小 |
[25:40] | And you started this, all because you thought | 三 这事是你自找的 谁叫你总把 |
[25:42] | your wife’s worth more than a couple of bucks a lay. | 你老婆的逼看得那么金贵呢 |
[25:45] | Let me tell you from experience–she’s not. | 过来人奉劝一句 她不值那个价 |
[25:49] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying! | 我听不懂你他妈在说什么 |
[25:51] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[25:53] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[25:55] | Look, don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[25:55] | We’ll get a dick in you as soon as we can. Fuck. | 我们会尽快找人嫖你们的 奶奶的 |
[26:04] | Is Mandy home? | 曼迪在家吗 |
[26:07] | Dad? | 爸 |
[26:08] | Dad? | 爸 |
[26:10] | You seen my happy pills? I can’t find them anywhere. | 你看到我的止痛药了吗 我到处找都找不到 |
[26:13] | Look what I got. | 看我弄到什么了 |
[26:15] | Bullitt? | 《警网铁金刚》 |
[26:17] | I stole it from the store | 我趁收银员在后面抽大麻的时候 |
[26:18] | while the checkout guy was huffing out back. | 从店里顺手偷的 |
[26:20] | You said it was your favorite. | 你说过 这是你最喜欢的片子 |
[26:21] | Two keys to cinematic gold– | 电影卖座的两大黄金法则 |
[26:23] | Steve McQueen and fast cars. | 史蒂夫·麦奎因加大批好车 |
[26:27] | You know, people said I resembled him as a young man. | 人们都说我年轻的时候跟他挺像 |
[26:30] | Get comfortable. I heated you up some soup. | 躺好了 我去给你热点汤 |
[26:34] | You really know how to take care of your old man. | 你真会照顾你老爸 |
[26:37] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[26:47] | Carl. What you doing? | 卡尔 你干什么呢 |
[26:49] | Almost ready. Just killing a roach. | 快好了 我杀蟑螂罢了 |
[26:53] | Big fucking roach. | 蟑螂真大呀 |
[27:01] | He’s so nice, and– and I really like him. | 他人很好 而且我真的很喜欢他 |
[27:04] | I think it’s time we take it to the next level. | 我觉得是时候更进一步了 |
[27:06] | How old are you now? | 你现在多大了 |
[27:07] | – 13. – What took you so long? | -十三岁 -那你还等什么 |
[27:10] | This is why I came to you. You get it. | 所以我才来找你 你懂我的意思 |
[27:12] | Fiona wants me to stay a little girl forever. | 菲奥娜总想让我做个长不大的小姑娘 |
[27:15] | So what’s stopping you? | 那你怎么还没行动 |
[27:16] | He said he wasn’t ready. What does that mean? | 他说他还没准备好 这是什么意思 |
[27:19] | – He’s older? – Mm-hmm, he’s 20. | -他比你大吗 -是 他二十了 |
[27:21] | – Wow. – Thanks. | -真厉害 -谢谢 |
[27:24] | He just doesn’t want to get in trouble. | 他只是不想惹上麻烦罢了 |
[27:25] | He needs to know that you’re totally cool with it | 他要先确定你是完全自愿 |
[27:27] | and won’t go running to the cops afterwards. | 并且事后不会去报警 |
[27:29] | – The cops? – Statutory rape. | -报警干嘛 -告他嫖宿幼女 |
[27:32] | Some old-school shit left over | 一些从女人穿紧身衣 |
[27:33] | from when women wore corsets and didn’t carry mace. | 而且不带防狼喷雾的时候流传下来的陈词滥调 |
[27:36] | Sure you’re ready? | 确定你准备好了吗 |
[27:40] | – So let him know. – But how? | -那就让他知道 -怎么做 |
[27:43] | Hey, babe, I’m out. | 宝贝 我走了 |
[27:45] | Watch. | 看着 |
[27:49] | Again? I’m gonna be late for work. | 又来 我要迟到了 |
[27:52] | Oh, come on, girl. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[27:56] | It’s okay. I don’t think I’d be able to do that. | 行了 我觉得我做不出来 |
[27:59] | So just send him a selfie. | 那就给他发张自拍 |
[28:01] | A selfie? | 自拍 |
[28:02] | You know, a picture. | 就是照片 |
[28:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:21] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[29:23] | Making ramen. Want some? | 在做拉面 要来点吗 |
[29:24] | I told you to stop texting me. | 我告诉过你不要再给我发短信了 |
[29:28] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[29:29] | What part of “stop” | “不要”两个字 |
[29:30] | do you not understand? | 有哪不明白吗 |
[29:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[29:35] | Trying to get it through your thick skull that this is over. | 告诉你这个死脑筋我们已经结束了 |
[29:39] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:40] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[29:43] | Well, I mean, you could’ve, uh– | 你可以… |
[29:47] | You could’ve called… | 你可以打电话 |
[29:50] | or texted… | 或者发短信 |
[29:53] | used Facebook. | 用脸书 |
[30:01] | I’m not on facebook. | 我不玩脸书 |
[30:04] | No? | 是吗 |
[30:48] | Yo, Robbie, it’s me. | 罗比 是我 |
[30:52] | Did you know he was coming over? | 你知道他要来吗 |
[30:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:54] | I can hear you moving around in there. Come on, open up. | 我听见你在里面的动静了 快点开门 |
[30:57] | Oh, my– what are you doing? | 我的天 你要干什么 |
[31:01] | Mike’s at the door. | 麦克在敲门 |
[31:02] | Well, don’t answer it! | 别理他啊 |
[31:07] | – Robbie. – Coming! | -罗比 -来了 |
[31:19] | Were you in the neighborhood? | 你就在这附近吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah. Sorry. I probably should have called. | 是啊 抱歉 我应该先打个电话的 |
[31:23] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[31:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:27] | I wanted to know what you went and saw dad about today. | 我想知道 你今天来找爸所为何事 |
[31:30] | None of your damn business. | 跟你无关 |
[31:32] | How much you ask him for, Robbie? | 你找他要了多少钱 罗比 |
[31:34] | Can I get you a drink? I’m gonna get you a drink. | 要喝点什么吗 我给你倒一杯 |
[31:37] | You know the money he gives you | 你知道他给你的钱 |
[31:38] | comes right out of the company | 都是从我拼了命 |
[31:39] | that I bust my ass to make profitable? | 才盈利的公司里拿的吗 |
[31:42] | That makes it my business. | 这就关我事了 |
[31:43] | I got a red bull and a half a sprite, | 我这有瓶红牛 半瓶雪碧 |
[31:45] | but I can’t vouch for how long that’s been in there. | 但是我不确定放了多久了 |
[31:47] | Look, dad takes the money he gives you | 爸从他的退休金里 |
[31:48] | out of his retirement account. | 取钱给你 |
[31:49] | And I got water, but not the fancy kind. | 我还有水 不过不是什么贵价货 |
[31:51] | All right, yeah, whatever. Whatever’s fine, I don’t care. | 好吧 都行 我随便 |
[31:53] | Well, you know, you sure you just don’t want | 你确定你不要 |
[31:55] | – to look in the fridge? – All right, that’s fine. | -去冰箱里看一眼吗 -好吧 |
[31:56] | Oh, wait. I got a bottle. | 等等 这有一瓶 |
[31:59] | Bubbles. I know what you like, right? | 汽水 我知道你喜欢这个吧 |
[32:01] | Listen, I know you think that they’re rich, | 我知道你以为他们很有钱 |
[32:04] | but they don’t have nearly as much as you think they do. | 但是他们没有你想的那么有钱 |
[32:19] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[32:20] | Yeah, my boyfriend thinks so. | 是啊 我男朋友也这么觉得 |
[32:23] | Boyfriend, huh? | 男朋友啊 |
[32:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[32:27] | Just saying hi. | 打个招呼 |
[32:31] | You know I smashed up a bunch of car windows at school today? | 知道吗 我今天在学校砸了一堆车窗 |
[32:35] | Hammer? | 用锤子吗 |
[32:36] | No, it was a pipe bender, actually. | 其实是个弯管机 |
[32:39] | Got chased by the cops– | 让一帮条子追 |
[32:41] | Well, campus security, but still. | 其实是校园保安 这不是重点 |
[32:45] | They catch you? | 他们抓到你了吗 |
[32:47] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[32:49] | Anyway, it, um– it made me think of you. | 反正 我 我想起你了 |
[32:53] | Random destruction makes you think of me? | 肆意搞破坏让你想起了我 |
[32:56] | Yeah, it was, uh… | 是啊 其实 |
[32:58] | It was beautiful. | 其实很美的 |
[33:03] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[33:07] | I don’t know. I, um… | 我不知道 我 |
[33:10] | I almost called you a couple times. | 我有好几次都差点给你打电话了 |
[33:13] | I figured you were doing your own thing. | 估摸着你在忙自己的事 |
[33:18] | I just missed you. | 我就是想你了 |
[33:22] | Is your boyfriend here? | 你男朋友在吗 |
[33:30] | Who are those chicks in the living room? | 客厅里那些妞是干嘛的 |
[33:32] | – Hookers. – Hookers? | -妓女 -妓女 |
[33:34] | Mickey’s wife, long story. | 米奇的老婆 说来话长 |
[33:52] | You know, I almost forgot how good this feels. | 我都快忘了这感觉有多好了 |
[33:57] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[34:11] | Shit. | 操 |
[34:13] | Sorry. I didn’t mean for that to be a sprint. | 抱歉 我也没想到会秒射 |
[34:17] | Not getting any from the white-bread sorority sluts? | 你没跟那些联谊会的无聊小妞做过吗 |
[34:20] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[34:25] | You got any cash on you? | 你身上有现金吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah, yeah, there might be something down there. | 裤袋里可能有点 |
[34:30] | I don’t know– I’m not exactly raking it in | 不好说 在学生会洗盘子 |
[34:31] | bussing dishes at the student union. | 可发不了什么财 |
[34:33] | Oh, yeah, I need the morning-after pill. | 我得去买紧急避孕药 |
[34:37] | Or not. | 或者不用 |
[34:39] | I think I’m ovulating. My tits are sore. | 我好像在排卵 乳房很酸 |
[34:42] | I could have just used one of those condoms. | 我应该用个套的 |
[34:44] | Kenyatta’s trojan magnums would have slipped | 肯亚塔用的巨无霸尺寸套套 |
[34:46] | right off of your skinny, little, white Johnson. | 会直接从你的细小嫩白老二上滑下来的 |
[34:48] | Ouch. Harsh. | 真伤人 |
[34:51] | 6 bucks? | 就六块钱 |
[34:54] | So, uh… | 那就 |
[34:56] | Skip the pill. | 别吃药了 |
[34:59] | Fuck you. You know how much an abortion costs now? | 去你妈的 你知道现在流产多贵吗 |
[35:01] | Oh, roll the dice. | 赌一把吧 |
[35:03] | Yeah, it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world– | 天又不会塌下来 |
[35:06] | Having a little ghetto rug rat running around. | 穷崽子们跑来跑去 |
[35:11] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[35:14] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[35:17] | Yeah, that’s just what I need, | 对 我就需要这个 |
[35:18] | raising your bastard kid in the hood | 我在这个地方养你的崽子 |
[35:20] | while you bang co-eds in the back of a robotics lab. | 而你在机器人实验室后面上你的女同学 |
[35:24] | Not gonna be any co-eds or any robotics lab. | 再也没有什么女同学跟机器人实验室了 |
[35:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:29] | Well, the place is bullshit… | 那个地方糟透了 |
[35:34] | just like I said it would be. | 我早就说过 |
[35:37] | – I’m bailing. – You’re quitting? | -我不干了 -你要退学吗 |
[35:38] | You know how hard I worked to get you in there? | 你知道我费了多大劲才让你进去的吗 |
[35:42] | Then you go. | 那你去 |
[35:42] | I don’t think they’d accept my 1.2 GPA. | 凭我1.2的绩点 他们可不会要我 |
[35:47] | You–you can’t just bail. | 你不能就这么不干了 |
[35:48] | Drop it, okay? | 别提了 好吗 |
[35:50] | You came to me, asshole. | 是你来找我的 混蛋 |
[35:52] | Look, I’m sorry, all right? I felt like shit. | 对不起 我觉得糟透了 |
[35:56] | I thought this would be fun, not an interrogation. | 我是来找乐子的 不是让你审问我 |
[36:00] | So what, whenever you feel like shit or want to quit, | 所以呢 你感觉糟糕或者想退出了 |
[36:02] | you figure you can hop on the EL and come and knock me up? | 就能跳上轻轨来搞大我的肚子吗 |
[36:06] | My mistake. It won’t happen again. | 我错了 不会再这样了 |
[36:11] | Shithead! | 白痴 |
[36:13] | Skank. | 贱货 |
[36:48] | You know, I hate being the bad guy. | 我不想做坏人 |
[36:50] | But you’re so good at it. | 但是你这坏人做得真好 |
[36:53] | All right, think about what I said, yeah? | 好吧 想想我说的话好吗 |
[36:54] | All right. | 行了 |
[36:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:59] | – Oh. Twice. – Serious? Come on. | -两次 -真的假的 别闹 |
[37:01] | – All right. – Later. | -好了 -再见 |
[37:07] | You’re a motherfucker. | 你个贱人 |
[37:10] | Want to pick up where we left off? | 要继续吗 |
[37:11] | – What is wrong with you? – I didn’t ask him to come over. | -你有病吧 -不是我叫他来的 |
[37:15] | Plus, you got off on it as much as I did. | 而且 你跟我一样爽 |
[37:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:18] | Game recognizes game. | 物以类聚 |
[37:20] | We are nothing alike. | 我们不是一类 |
[37:23] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[37:26] | Oh, you mind if I take this? It’s my girlfriend. | 你介意我接个电话吗 是我女朋友 |
[37:31] | Don’t ever come near me again. | 以后离我远点 |
[38:05] | What the fuck did you do to me? | 你他妈对我干嘛了 |
[38:07] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[39:32] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[39:34] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:35] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[39:38] | Okay. | 行了 |
[39:41] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[39:43] | Oh, God. | 神啊 |
[39:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:48] | Help! Someone, please, help! | 救命 谁来救救他 |
[39:50] | My dad’s fallen, and he can’t get up! | 我爸摔倒了 起不来了 |
[39:51] | – Oh, my God. – He’s hurt! | -天啊 -他受伤了 |
[39:52] | Please, help! | 快来救救他 |
[39:56] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:57] | It’s okay. Just get it out. | 没事 弄出去就行了 |
[39:58] | Get it out. | 弄走 |
[40:01] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[40:02] | Look who it is– Lip! | 什么风把你吹来了 利普 |
[40:04] | How you doing, man? | 过得怎么样 伙计 |
[40:05] | Straight from the ivory tower. | 从象牙塔远道而来啊 |
[40:07] | Nice shiner. | 黑眼圈不错 |
[40:08] | What, a professor clock you for being a smart-ass? | 因为太聪明被教授揍了一顿吗 |
[40:10] | No, no, I got in a fight. I-I could use a beer. | 不不 跟人打了一架 我想喝杯啤酒 |
[40:12] | Yeah, yeah, and an ice pack. Take a seat. | 好 再来个冰袋 先坐吧 |
[40:20] | Oh, the door’s open. | 门没关 |
[40:26] | – I’ll be out in a sec. – Okay. | -我马上出来 -好的 |
[40:36] | Hey, you. | 你来了 |
[40:38] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[40:39] | Ooh, Debbie, Debbie, Debbie. | 黛比 黛比 黛比 |
[40:40] | Debbie, Debbie, stop, stop. | 黛比 黛比 停 停下 |
[40:43] | Uh, am I not doing it right? | 我哪做得不对吗 |
[40:46] | No, what– what has gotten into you? | 不是 你这是怎么了 |
[40:51] | I–why did you ask me over? | 我… 你怎么反倒问起我了 |
[40:52] | I thought you liked the picture I sent. | 我以为你喜欢我发的照片呢 |
[40:54] | I-I mean, I deleted it. | 我删掉了 |
[40:58] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[41:01] | Debbie, you’re awesome. | 黛比 你很好 |
[41:04] | I mean, I have a great time with you. | 跟你在一起很快乐 |
[41:05] | – It’s just– – No, no, it’s okay. | -只是… -不不 没关系 |
[41:06] | I’m not gonna run to the cops or anything. | 我不会去报警或是怎样的 |
[41:09] | This isn’t about the cops. | 这不关警察的事 |
[41:11] | I mean, maybe a little, but it’s you. | 或许有点吧 但主要是因为你 |
[41:14] | No. That came out wrong. | 不是 我嘴笨 |
[41:25] | Don’t you want to? | 难道你不想要吗 |
[41:26] | Sure, yeah. Yeah, someday. | 想 将来某一天 |
[41:29] | Why not now? | 为什么不是现在 |
[41:32] | ‘Cause you’re 13. | 因为你才13岁 |
[41:35] | So? | 然后呢 |
[41:36] | You’re just too young. | 你太小了 |
[41:38] | I’m not a little girl. I’m ready. | 我不小了 我准备好了 |
[41:42] | I know–I know you think you are… | 我知道你觉得自己不小了 |
[41:46] | But… | 但是… |
[41:50] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[41:51] | Deb, no. Please, stay. | 小黛 别 别走 |
[41:53] | Deb! | 小黛 |
[41:59] | It’s 50 grand a year | 每年花五万块 |
[42:01] | for four years of frat parties, you know, | 换来四年的兄弟会派对 |
[42:04] | intellectual circle jerks, speed reading 300-year-old novels | 一帮高智商怪胎 还要速读三百年前的小说 |
[42:07] | that’ll be forgotten the second the test is over, | 结果考完试就忘得一干二净 |
[42:10] | All because, you know, we’re told we can’t succeed | 就因为别人告诉我们在这个世界上 |
[42:12] | in the world without a piece of paper. | 缺了这张文凭我们就会一事无成 |
[42:15] | You know, and it’s bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[42:16] | Bill Gates dropped out. | 比尔·盖茨退学了 |
[42:17] | All right. Steve Jobs. | 对吧 还有史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[42:19] | That’s that center for the blackhawks? | 黑鹰队就是那儿中央分区的吗 |
[42:21] | Yeah, you know, it’s just all one big collegiate scam. | 大学就是个大骗局 |
[42:25] | Well, I’m glad that place didn’t turn you into an elitist prick. | 很高兴那种地方没有把你变成二逼精英 |
[42:27] | No, I’m still a south side prick like all the rest of you. | 没有 我还是跟你们一样的南区屌丝 |
[42:32] | Jesus Christ, Russian whores know how to run their mouths | 老天爷 俄罗斯婊子们不给人吹箫时 |
[42:34] | when there ain’t some dude’s junk jammed in there. | 嘴巴倒活动得挺勤快 |
[42:38] | Aren’t you supposed to be at college or some shit? | 你不是在上大学还是什么的吗 |
[42:40] | Nope. Packing up my kant and milton friedman. | 没有 跟康德和米尔顿·弗里德曼说拜拜了 |
[42:42] | I’m done with all that crap. | 我受够那些扯屁了 |
[42:47] | Why’d you go over there in the first place? | 你一开始为什么要去他家 |
[42:49] | – To tell him to knock it off. – Could’ve called. | -告诉他一切都结束了 -可以打电话啊 |
[42:52] | – You’re taking his side? – Please. | -你还帮他说话 -得了吧 |
[42:54] | You wanted a hit, you little smackhead. | 你就想被上 你这个小荡妇 |
[42:56] | I did not. | 不是的 |
[42:58] | Really? Did you get that little tingle | 是吗 你走到他门前的时候 |
[43:00] | when you stepped up to his front door? | 你心里就没有一丁点激动吗 |
[43:03] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[43:04] | What do you want me to say, that–that I’m self-destructive, | 你想让我说什么 说我有自毁倾向 |
[43:08] | that–that liars and thieves and addicts turn me on, | 说我看到骗子 小偷和瘾君子就把持不住吗 |
[43:11] | that–that I don’t know how to do a normal relationship? | 还是说我不知道如何正常恋爱 |
[43:15] | Was that so hard? | 有这么难吗 |
[43:18] | The worst part… | 最糟的一点 |
[43:19] | is I keep checking my phone to see if he’s texted. | 是我不停地看他有没有发短信过来 |
[43:23] | I mean, what the fuck is wrong with me? | 我他妈究竟是怎么了 |
[43:29] | Who the hell broke into my pills? | 谁他娘的把我药柜砸了 |
[43:34] | You were joking, right, about not going back to college? | 你刚说不回学校了是开玩笑的吧 |
[43:40] | Nope. Serious, I’m done. | 不 认真的 我受够了 |
[43:42] | I was hoping you were just blowing off some steam. | 我还以为你只是闹脾气 |
[43:46] | The truth is, it’s not only up to me, all right? | 事实上 这也不全由我说了算 |
[43:49] | My grades suck. | 我成绩很差 |
[43:50] | But the only reason I’m going back there | 我回去的唯一可能就是 |
[43:52] | is to pack my shit and split. | 收拾东西 然后离开 |
[43:54] | So you quit. Then what? | 那你退学后怎么办呢 |
[43:57] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[44:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:03] | Grow a pair. | 成熟点吧 |
[44:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[44:06] | You heard me. Tough it out, man. | 你听见了 坚强点 伙计 |
[44:09] | What are you, a pussy? | 你是个娘们吗 |
[44:10] | It–it’s like I said. It’s not only up to me. | 我已经说过了 不是我说了算的 |
[44:12] | You’re resourceful. You’ll figure it out. | 你鬼主意那么多 会想到办法的 |
[44:15] | Look, Kev, this is the first good day I’ve had | 小凯 这是从我离家去上大学以后 |
[44:18] | since I left for that shithole. | 第一个高兴的日子 |
[44:20] | Lip, do you– do you want to end up like me… | 利普 难道你想跟我一样 |
[44:23] | clawing for every penny, | 钱一分一分扣着花 |
[44:25] | praying that you can figure out some way to support your family? | 祈祷能想到办法养活家人吗 |
[44:27] | ‘Cause that’s what I’m going through. | 我现在就是这状态 |
[44:29] | I got bills up to my ass. | 欠了一屁股债 |
[44:30] | Let me tell you something, it fucking sucks. | 我告诉你 这日子糟透了 |
[44:33] | Well, you’re resourceful. You’ll figure it out. | 你鬼主意那么多 会想到办法的 |
[44:40] | College is a racket, huh? | 大学就是个骗局 是吧 |
[44:42] | Well, guess what. | 你想想看 |
[44:43] | There’s no one better at beating the system than you. | 没人比你更擅长钻体制的漏洞了 |
[44:46] | Hell, man, you got them to give you four fucking years for free. | 你可以让他们免费给你上四年大学 |
[44:49] | Why don’t you get your damn diploma, | 为什么不能拿到学位 |
[44:51] | spit in their faces, and have a fucking future? | 唾他们一脸 走出自己的大好前程 |
[44:55] | Kev, I am just trying to drink my beer, | 小凯 我只是想喝点小酒 |
[44:58] | enjoy being back home. | 享受回家的感觉 |
[44:59] | This isn’t your home. It’s where you grew up. | 这不是你家 这是你长大的地方 |
[45:03] | It’s not where you’re supposed to be. | 你不属于这里 |
[45:05] | And what, now you’re the arbiter | 怎么 你还能裁定 |
[45:06] | on where everybody’s supposed to be? | 谁属于哪里了 |
[45:08] | Yeah, maybe, if I knew what “arbiter” meant. | 可能吧 如果我知道”裁定”意思的话 |
[45:11] | You know, I’m getting pretty damn tired of everybody | 我受够了别人告诉我 |
[45:13] | telling me where I should be and what I should be doing. | 该去哪里 该做什么了 |
[45:15] | Well, then stop making them have to. | 那就别给他们机会说啊 |
[45:17] | Grow the fuck up! | 他妈的成熟起来 |
[45:23] | – Thanks for the beers, Kev. – Yeah, you’re welcome. | -谢谢你的啤酒 -不客气 |
[45:26] | – G.F.Y. – Yeah, T.G.I.F. | -操你自己 -打飞机挺爽的 |
[45:41] | Is Holly here? | 霍莉在吗 |
[45:42] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[45:44] | She left with some guy, had a nose ring. | 他跟一个戴鼻环的家伙走了 |
[45:45] | Made him look like a prize bull. | 那家伙就跟胜利的公牛似的 |
[45:52] | You want to go somewhere? | 你想去别处玩玩吗 |
[45:54] | Where? | 去哪 |
[45:56] | The bathroom, with me. | 厕所 跟我一起 |
[46:00] | Yes or no? | 去不去 |
[46:03] | Okay. | 去 |
[46:13] | Okay, son, I can take it from here. | 好了 儿子 我自己来吧 |
[46:19] | Go. Vamonos. | 走 快走 |
[46:20] | Hasta luego. | 待会见 |
[46:40] | Oh, fuck! Don’t– | 我靠 别 |
[46:41] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[46:42] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[46:46] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[46:51] | – Lights on or off? – Off, please. | -关灯还是开灯 -关了吧 |
[46:56] | So have you done this before? | 你以前这样做过吗 |
[47:00] | Yeah. | 做过 |
[47:02] | Me too. | 我也做过 |
[47:09] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[47:12] | how do you want to do it? | 你想怎么做 |
[47:14] | Um, however you’ve done it before. | 你以前是怎么做的 |
[47:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:20] | Or we could do it how you’ve done it before. | 或者可以照你以前那样做 |
[47:24] | I’m gonna take my shirt off now. | 我现在把衣服脱掉 |
[47:27] | Cool. | 好 |
[47:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[47:37] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 |
[47:38] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来 |
[47:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[47:42] | I think I already did. | 我好像已经射了 |
[48:10] | Sorry I didn’t come get you after your tests, but… | 抱歉在你测试完了以后没能去接你 |
[48:13] | I had the accident. | 遇到事故了 |
[48:16] | When you never came back, | 之后没见到你 |
[48:16] | I thought maybe you’d turned out | 还以为你跟以前 |
[48:17] | to be like all the other men in my life. | 我遇过的那些臭男人一样呢 |
[48:19] | Not a chance. | 绝不可能 |
[48:23] | How’s the pain? | 疼吗 |
[48:24] | It’s okay… Now that I’m here with you. | 还行 现在有你在身边 |
[48:30] | Did they schedule the transplant? | 他们安排手术了吗 |
[48:32] | I’ll have the money | 保险公司的 |
[48:32] | as soon as Liberty Mutual cuts the check. | 赔偿支票一到我就有钱了 |
[48:36] | Um, good news and bad news. | 有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[48:42] | Okay, good? | 先听好的 |
[48:43] | I sent Chuckie to the neighbor’s | 我把恰奇送到邻居家了 |
[48:45] | so we can be alone tonight. | 所以今晚不会有人打扰我们 |
[48:49] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[48:51] | Uh, what’s the bad? | 那坏消息是什么 |
[48:54] | We’re not a match. | 我们不匹配 |
[48:56] | What? | 什么 |
[48:57] | The transplant lady said | 管移植手术的女士说 |
[48:58] | my white blood cells attacked yours. | 我的白细胞会攻击你的白细胞 |
[49:02] | Why the fuck did they do that? | 它们为什么要攻击我的 |
[49:04] | Oh, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[49:06] | – I’m so sorry. – Sorry? | -我很抱歉 -抱歉 |
[49:08] | What the hell does– good does that do me? | 那对我有什么用 |
[49:10] | I need a liver, not a goddamn apology! | 我要的是肝 不是道歉 |
[49:12] | Frank– | 弗兰克 |
[49:13] | Do you know what I’ve been through? | 你知道我都经历了些什么吗 |
[49:14] | I shattered my leg in six places! | 我把腿摔断了 |
[49:17] | I stopped drinking! | 酒也戒了 |
[49:18] | I know you’re disappointed, but we’re– | 我知道你很沮丧 但我们… |
[49:19] | Just one small piece of liver. | 我只求一小片肝 |
[49:22] | That’s all I need, but, no! | 就够了 但是不行 |
[49:25] | Thank you, god! | 谢谢你了 上帝 |
[49:26] | Thank you for the cosmic “fuck you.” | 谢谢你这滑稽可笑的拒绝 |
[49:28] | Even my own daughter isn’t a match! | 竟然跟自己的女儿都不匹配 |
[49:31] | W-what? | 什么 |
[49:32] | Anything else you want to throw at me? | 还想怎么折磨我 |
[49:33] | How about a flesh-eating virus, huh? | 要不来点嗜肉性病毒怎么样 |
[49:35] | Want to toss that in? | 想给我来点吗 |
[49:37] | W-what did you say? | 你说什么 |
[49:40] | What? | 什么 |
[49:41] | Your daughter? | 你女儿 |
[49:46] | I-I didn’t say that. | 我没说 |
[49:47] | Yes, you did. | 你说了 |
[49:51] | No, I–oh, fuck it! | 没有… 算了 |
[49:54] | What’s the use? | 还有什么关系 |
[49:56] | Hate me now, hate me later, | 现在恨我 以后再恨我 |
[49:57] | You all hate me eventually, and for what? | 迟早你都会恨我的 到底为什么 |
[49:59] | What did I ever do to you? | 我又没对你怎么样 |
[50:01] | You’re my dad? | 你是我爸爸 |
[50:04] | I almost put you in my mouth. | 我差点就给你口交了 |
[50:06] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 可不是我要求的 |
[50:08] | You dry-humped my thigh for half an hour yesterday. | 你昨天干蹭了我半小时 |
[50:11] | Dry-humping is not incest. | 干蹭又不算乱伦 |
[50:17] | Je– | 天… |
[50:19] | Get out. | 出去 |
[50:20] | What are you yelling about? I’m the one not getting a liver. | 你喊什么 我才是没得到肝的人 |
[50:22] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[50:27] | Jesus. God almighty. Okay. | 老天上帝呀 好吧 |
[50:29] | – Get out! – Okay, okay. | -滚 -好好 |
[50:30] | – Now! – Okay, okay, okay. | -马上 -知道了 知道了 |
[50:31] | – Now! – Okay, I’m going. | -快滚 -好 在滚了 |
[50:33] | – Now! – I’m going. | -滚啊 -滚着呢 |
[50:35] | Every time it gets goddamn worse! | 真是每况日下 |
[50:38] | Fucking sick! | 臭变态 |
[50:42] | And stay out! | 别再进来 |
[50:47] | Terminamos. | 完工了 |
[50:49] | You guys all done? | 全清理干净了吗 |
[50:50] | Oh, muy bien. | 好极了 |
[50:51] | Where did you dump the asbestos? | 那些石棉丢哪了 |
[50:52] | You know what? You know what? Don’t tell me. | 算了 还是别告诉我 |
[50:54] | It’s better that I don’t know. | 我还是不知道得好 |
[50:56] | Huh? Here you go. | 发工资了 |
[50:57] | One for each of you. | 每人一张 |
[50:59] | Don’t send it all back home, okay? | 别都寄回家了 |
[51:01] | Thanks, amigos. | 谢啦 各位朋友 |
[51:01] | Hey, Paco, get a round of half shots for my friends here. | 帕科 给我的朋友们每人半杯烈酒 |
[51:05] | Make sure it’s half shots, okay? | 只有半杯哦 |
[51:06] | – Yo, Kev. – Yeah? | -小凯 -什么事 |
[51:08] | You clean out that apartment yet? | 楼上公寓清理干净了吗 |
[51:09] | Yeah, yeah, I just got it cleaned out. | 刚刚弄干净 |
[51:10] | I’m gonna set up some flyers | 准备发些传单 |
[51:12] | and see if I can rent it out. | 看看能不能租出去 |
[51:13] | I know how you can make a boatload more. | 我有办法让你赚更多 |
[51:14] | Rent it by the hour. | 按小时出租 |
[51:16] | Look, I got the labor force already. | 婊子我有了 |
[51:17] | All I need is clientele and a location. | 只欠客源和一个场所 |
[51:20] | You got both. | 这两样你都有 |
[51:26] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[51:33] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[51:38] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[51:42] | What’s going on? Come on, open up. | 怎么了 来开开门 |
[51:43] | Talk to me, please. | 跟我聊聊 |
[51:53] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[51:56] | My boyfriend… | 我男朋友… |
[51:58] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[52:01] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[52:07] | You screwed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[52:09] | That just proves you’re a Gallagher. | 证明了你是加拉格家的孩子 |
[52:19] | Let me let you in on a little secret. | 让我告诉你一个秘密 |
[52:23] | I don’t know what the hell I’m doing either. | 我也不知道自己到底在干嘛 |
[52:26] | Who doesn’t know that? | 那个谁不知道 |
[52:31] | I just wish I could skip the part | 我只是希望自己能 |
[52:32] | where I don’t know the right thing to do | 跳过彷徨无措 直接到达 |
[52:35] | and get to the part where I do. | 看透明了的阶段 |
[52:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[52:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[53:03] | Water. | 来杯水 |
[53:12] | My kingdom for a lobe, amigo. | 全是为了我的肝 朋友 |
[53:15] | My kingdom for a lobe. | 全是为了我的肝 |
[53:23] | I didn’t expect to see you again. | 没想到会再见到你 |
[53:28] | Do you know how many nights I laid awake, | 你知道我有多少次在夜里睡不着 |
[53:31] | year after year… | 年复一年 |
[53:34] | wondering where you were, | 好奇你在哪里 |
[53:36] | if you ever thought about me? | 不知道你有没有想起过我 |
[53:40] | Did you… | 你有吗 |
[53:43] | Ever? | 这么久以来 |
[53:46] | No. | 没有 |
[53:50] | I will now, though. | 但现在会了 |
[53:54] | I’m sorry. I should’ve told you sooner. | 我很抱歉没早点告诉你 |
[53:56] | I-I just didn’t want to ruin what we had together. | 我只是不想毁了我们的关系 |
[54:22] | Come on, buy me a fucking beer. | 来吧 请我喝杯啤酒 |
[54:26] | I need a beer for my daughter here. | 我要给我女儿点一杯啤酒 |
[54:44] | I want a retest. | 我想补考 |
[54:47] | How long have you been out here? | 你在这里等了多久 |
[54:50] | Uh, a couple hours. I didn’t want to miss you. | 几个小时吧 不想错过你 |
[54:52] | I wish you’d shown this concern | 你要是昨天考试的时候 |
[54:53] | for punctuality yesterday. | 能这么在乎时间就好了 |
[54:56] | Is that your goal, | 这就是你的目标吗 |
[54:56] | to graduate students who can punch a clock? | 教出一批守时的学生 |
[54:59] | My goal is to graduate students who can manage | 我的目标是教出可以处理 |
[55:01] | the organizational demands of the real world. | 来自真实世界各种要求的学生 |
[55:04] | Okay, listen, listen. | 明白 听着 |
[55:05] | I understand all of the demands of the real world, okay? | 我明白那些真实世界的各种要求 |
[55:09] | It’s just the demands of this place | 只是这个地方的各种要求 |
[55:11] | that are taking me some time to figure out. | 我还没完全弄清楚 |
[55:13] | But I’m–I’m getting there. | 但是就快弄清楚了 |
[55:15] | I just need someone to say, “fuck it”, | 我只是需要有个人跟我说 “没关系” |
[55:19] | all right? “This kid deserves a break.” | 行吗 “这孩子受的苦够多了” |
[55:22] | I take it that’s me? | 那人就是我了吧 |
[55:27] | – You got a blue book? – Yeah. | -测验簿带了吗 -带了 |
[55:31] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[55:32] | Pen? | 笔呢 |
[55:33] | Yeah, I got three, just in case. | 带了三支 以防万一 |
[55:36] | Then fuck it. | 那么 没关系了 |
[55:51] | That’s my high-school graduation. | 这是高中毕业照 |
[55:54] | Nice mullet. | 发型挺酷的 |
[55:58] | Oh, first wedding. | 第一次婚礼 |
[56:01] | I wish I could’ve been there to walk you down the aisle. | 要是当时我在你身边 送你走到圣坛该多好 |
[56:06] | You’re here now. | 你现在在我身边了 |
[56:12] | Ignore that. | 请忽略 |