时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Come on, Lip, I’m going home. | 走吧 利普 我要回家了 |
[00:07] | You let some dude finger you last night on the EL? | 你昨晚让人在轻轨上用手指操了你 |
[00:09] | You make it sound so filthy. | 被你说得好肮脏 |
[00:10] | And he’s not just any dude. | 而且也不是随便哪个人 |
[00:12] | No, he’s your boyfriend’s brother! | 没错 是你男朋友的哥哥 |
[00:14] | Yo, Robbie, it’s me. | 罗比 是我 |
[00:16] | To Kevin Ball, I leave my beloved | 对于凯文·鲍尔 我把我珍爱的艾莱伯酒吧 |
[00:18] | – “Alibi Room.” – What? | -留给他 -什么 |
[00:20] | Why don’t you send me $500 a month | 两年期 每年你每月 |
[00:22] | – for two years. – Okay. | -给我500美金 -好的 |
[00:24] | No one’s getting laid till they get paid. | 不给她们工钱谁也别想上床 |
[00:27] | Look, I got the labor force already. | 婊子我有了 |
[00:28] | All I need is the clientele and a location. | 只欠客源和一个场所 |
[00:29] | – You’ve got both. – I want to enlist. | -这两样你都有 -我想入伍 |
[00:32] | – Phillip. – It’s Lip. | -菲利普 -是利普 |
[00:34] | It’s just Gallagher now. Get on. | 现在起叫你加拉格 上车 |
[00:38] | I want you to break my leg. I need the insurance money. | 我要你弄断我的腿 我需要保险金 |
[00:40] | It’s the only way I’ll be able to pay for the transplant. | 只有这样 我才能做移植手术 |
[00:44] | My own daughter isn’t even a match! | 竟然跟自己的女儿都不匹配 |
[00:46] | – Daughter? – Oh, fuck it. | -女儿 -算了 |
[00:48] | Get…out! | 滚出去 |
[00:53] | You know, I’m getting pretty damn tired of everybody | 我受够了别人告诉我 |
[00:55] | telling me where I should be and what I should be doing. | 该去哪里 该做什么了 |
[00:57] | Well, then, stop making them have to! | 那就别给他们机会说啊 |
[00:59] | Grow the fuck up! | 他妈的成熟起来 |
[01:00] | I need a-a beer for my daughter here. | 我要给我女儿点一杯啤酒 |
[02:43] | You’re wondering why I picked this corner? | 想知道我为什么选这个角落吗 |
[02:44] | – I’m really not. – Well, it’s ’cause– | -没兴趣 -因为 |
[02:46] | You call me when I’m with Mike. | 我和麦克在一起的时候你就打电话过来 |
[02:47] | Text me when I’m with Mike. | 发短信给我 |
[02:49] | How about we just cut out the middleman, which is me, | 要不干脆省了我这个中间人 |
[02:51] | and you can fuck your brother? | 你就直接上了你弟弟得了 |
[02:54] | I’m bringing you there. | 我要带你去那里 |
[02:55] | No. You’re going on with your life, I’m– | 不 你走你的阳关道 我 |
[02:58] | Oh, this motel? It’s classy. | 你是说汽车旅馆 真有你的 |
[03:01] | Rooms by the hour. That’s why it’s fun. | 钟点房 够刺激 |
[03:04] | You know how last time | 还记得上次 |
[03:05] | when I told you to stop texting me | 我让你不要再发短信给我 |
[03:06] | and it turned into sex? | 结果却跟你上了床吗 |
[03:08] | This isn’t that. | 这次可不一样了 |
[03:10] | I don’t know why it took me this long | 我不知道为什么过了这么久 |
[03:11] | to start hating myself, | 我才开始厌恶自己 |
[03:12] | but I got there. | 但我总算到了这个阶段了 |
[03:14] | It’s a shitty feeling. | 这感觉糟透了 |
[03:16] | I’m not punishing you or blaming you. | 我不是在惩罚你或者责怪你 |
[03:17] | I just really need this to end. | 我只想结束这件事 |
[03:55] | Phillip Gallagher? | 菲利普·加拉格 |
[03:57] | Yeah, who’s asking? | 是我 外面是谁 |
[03:59] | Fort Dearborn Military Police. | 迪尔伯恩堡军事警察 |
[04:00] | Can you step out of the stall please? | 请你走出隔间好吗 |
[04:01] | You know, I’m gonna be busy for a while, | 那个 我可能还得忙活一会儿 |
[04:03] | but you can join me if you want to wipe my ass. | 要是你想给我擦屁股的话 请进 |
[04:10] | Wait, what the fuck, man? | 等等 搞什么飞机 伙计 |
[04:11] | Sergeant, wait! | 中士 等等 |
[04:14] | You’re Phillip Gallagher? | 你是菲利普·加拉格 |
[04:15] | Jesus, what the hell’s going on? | 老天 究竟干嘛呢这是 |
[04:16] | Or do you get off on watching guys taking a dump? | 还是说你们就是热衷于看男人拉屎呢 |
[04:19] | Is that your social security number? | 这是你的社保号码吗 |
[04:20] | Blow me. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 去你的 好吧 是的 是的 |
[04:23] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[04:24] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这名男子吗 |
[04:27] | No, I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 不认识 以前从未见过 |
[04:30] | Any idea how he got a hold of | 知道他怎么弄到 |
[04:31] | your name and social security number? | 你的名字和社保号码的吗 |
[04:33] | No, but it’s pretty scary, you know? | 不知道 不过这事挺吓人的 |
[04:35] | I’m feeling pretty fucking violated over here. | 我感觉自己深深地侵犯了 |
[04:40] | What’s he, uh, what’s he wanted for? | 他 他犯了什么事 |
[04:42] | For impersonating you, apparently. | 显然 他冒充了你 |
[04:44] | Also for attempted theft of government property | 还有盗窃政府财产未遂 |
[04:45] | and being away without leave. | 以及未请假擅自离队 |
[04:47] | Wow, no shit. What did he try and steal? | 难怪了 他企图偷什么 |
[04:48] | Helicopter. Surface-to-air missile. | 直升飞机 地空导弹 |
[04:50] | – Army issue boxer bris. – Sergeant! | -军用四角裤 -中士 |
[04:54] | Mr. Gallagher, we may need you to testify. | 加拉格先生 我可能会需要你作证 |
[04:57] | We’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[04:58] | Well, at ease, gentlemen. | 稍息[也有”放心”之意] 先生 |
[05:04] | I’ve always wanted to say that. | 我一直想说这句话呢 |
[05:08] | So this is it. | 这就是了 |
[05:10] | This is where my dad lives. | 这就是我老爸住的地方 |
[05:12] | In all it’s grandeur. | 总体来看 还挺宽敞 |
[05:14] | No one’s home? | 没人在家 |
[05:15] | Thought I might meet my brothers and sisters. | 还以为我会见到我的兄弟姐妹呢 |
[05:17] | Yeah, well, they’re pretty busy. | 那个 他们很忙 |
[05:19] | Anyway, we should hit the road. | 不管了 我们该上路了 |
[05:21] | Time to find out what this | 是时候找那该死的保险公司 |
[05:22] | foot is worth to the damn insurance company. | 算算我这脚值多少钱了 |
[05:24] | Oh, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[05:26] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:28] | For your toes! | 脚趾专用 |
[05:30] | Come on, sit down. | 来吧 坐下 |
[05:32] | Hopefully, they won’t break our hearts again this season. | 希望他们这个季节不会再伤我们的心了 |
[05:36] | So, um, there’s something I have to say. | 那个 我有话要说 |
[05:39] | You and me, we have… | 你和我 我们之间有 |
[05:42] | a connection. | 一种羁绊 |
[05:43] | I mean, last week I was trying to get you into the sack. | 我是说 上个星期我还企图把你弄上床 |
[05:46] | It’s understandable under the circumstances. | 在当时那种情况下完全可以理解 |
[05:48] | I thought, “The sex is gonna be amazing” | 我当时还想 “这一炮肯定会很爽” |
[05:50] | And then I found out you were my dad, | 之后我就发现你是我老爸 |
[05:53] | so that was, like… an adjustment. | 然后我就 调整了下心情 |
[05:58] | Sure. | 应该的 |
[06:02] | My whole life, | 我这一生 |
[06:04] | I’ve been looking for a daddy. | 一直在寻找一个老爸一样的人 |
[06:08] | The old men who’d get lucky with me at last call, | 店铺打烊前勾搭上我的那个老头 |
[06:11] | the bass player who got herpes in Manila, | 在马尼拉遇上的疱疹贝斯手 |
[06:15] | And now, at last, I have you. | 现在 我终于 找到了你 |
[06:20] | Only– | 只是 |
[06:22] | What? | 什么 |
[06:23] | You didn’t come find me | 你找我并不是因为 |
[06:24] | because you need another daughter. | 你需要另一个女儿 |
[06:26] | You just need a liver, right? And I’m gonna help you find one, | 你只是需要一个肝 对吗 我会帮你找一个的 |
[06:29] | but if that’s all this is… | 不过要是我们缘尽于此 |
[06:31] | – No, no. – Then I– | -不 不是 -那我 |
[06:33] | No. | 不 |
[06:35] | I mean, yes, initially I sort of looked at you as an organ farm, | 没错 起初我确实只把你看作一个器官农场 |
[06:39] | but when you figured out we were family, | 但是当你知道我们是家人之后 |
[06:43] | You didn’t treat me like the rest of my kids– | 你没有像我其他孩子那样对待我 |
[06:45] | rats leaving a sinking ship. | 那帮小崽子们大难临头各自飞 |
[06:47] | And, hell, I wouldn’t have blamed you. | 而我也不会责怪你 |
[06:49] | But you stuck around. | 因为你一直陪在我身边 |
[06:51] | You gave me hope. | 给予我希望 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:59] | I hate to cry. Oh. | 我真不喜欢哭 |
[07:02] | I’d be crying too if I wasn’t so high. | 我要不是磕了药也会哭的 |
[07:11] | Come on, daddy. | 走吧 老爸 |
[07:14] | Let’s go get you some money, huh? | 咱们给你弄钱去 |
[07:30] | Hey, you wanna guess. | 你来猜猜 |
[07:32] | Guess what? | 猜什么 |
[07:33] | What we’re doing for your birthday. | 我们为你的生日准备了什么 |
[07:35] | Going dancing? | 去跳舞 |
[07:36] | I mean, skydiving? | 我是说 去跳伞 |
[07:39] | Sex club? | 性爱俱乐部 |
[07:43] | I knew it. Sex club. | 我就知道 性爱俱乐部 |
[07:45] | – I’ll wear my crotchless teddy. – Uh, cocktail attire. | -我会穿我的情趣内衣 -要穿酒会礼服 |
[07:48] | Wear something warm in case we want to hang outside. | 穿暖和点 可能会有户外活动 |
[07:51] | Ah, I’ve never been to an outdoor sex club. | 我从来没去过户外性爱俱乐部 |
[07:53] | Oh, yeah, you know what? | 是吗 你猜怎么着 |
[07:54] | Speaking of romantic, intimate getaways– my mom. | 提到浪漫有爱的活动 我想起我妈 |
[07:58] | She wanted us to come grill tonight. | 她让我们今晚去烤肉 |
[08:00] | She did? | 是吗 |
[08:01] | – That’s so nice. – Yeah. | -太有心了 -是呀 |
[08:03] | So it’s just us. And Robbie. | 就我们俩 还有罗比 |
[08:06] | And my parents. Is that okay? | 还有我父母 好吗 |
[08:06] | Perfect. Sure. | 很好 当然了 |
[08:13] | I own the Alibi Room! | 我是酒吧的老板 |
[08:15] | It’s a bar, which you may not know, | 这是个酒吧 你可能不知道 |
[08:18] | because your fucking scaffolding is covering the sign! | 因为你们架子挡住招牌了 |
[08:23] | Your guy said that– | 你的工人说 |
[08:27] | Your–your– | 你的 你的 |
[08:28] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[08:29] | Can you please stop jackhammering | 你能不能先别钻了 |
[08:31] | for one minute? Thank you! | 给我一分钟 谢了 |
[08:33] | Your guys said the scaffolding is to check the building | 你的工人说这个架子是为了检查 |
[08:36] | – for loose bricks or something. – Correct. | -大楼上有没有松的砖块什么的 -是的 |
[08:38] | Yeah, then why are you digging up the sidewalk? | 那你们为什么要钻人行道 |
[08:41] | New sewer line. | 要更新下水管道 |
[08:43] | I depend on walk-in business, all right? | 我靠人潮做生意的 好吗 |
[08:45] | Customers see the sign, they go, | 顾客看到招牌 他们会想 |
[08:46] | “Hey, that’s a nice bar. | “这家酒吧不错 |
[08:48] | I want a drink there.” | 我想去喝一杯” |
[08:49] | Here’s the important part. | 但是重要的是 |
[08:51] | They need the sidewalk to walk into my bar! | 他们得走人行道进来 |
[08:54] | How long? | 要修多久 |
[08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | How long is it gonna be torn up? | 这道要修几天 |
[08:58] | A day or two? | 一两天吗 |
[09:00] | More like six or seven. | 六或七吧 |
[09:01] | Seven days? | 七天 |
[09:02] | Weeks. | 七周 |
[09:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:24] | – No way. – Lip! | -不是吧 -利普 |
[09:25] | You’re home! | 你回来了 |
[09:27] | Thought it was time I stopped by, check in. | 是时候来看看你们了 |
[09:28] | – How are the coeds? – Oh, it varies by coed. | -大学欲女们怎么样 -千姿百态 |
[09:31] | – What’s this? – Creepy art she’s making | -那是什么 -她的变态艺术品 |
[09:33] | – ‘Cause her boyfriend dumped her. – A boyfriend? | -因为他男朋友把她甩了 -男朋友 |
[09:35] | I’m expressing myself creatively. | 我在创造性地抒发自己 |
[09:37] | You’re counting underarm hair with a mirror. | 你在照镜子数腋毛 |
[09:39] | Check it out, four new ones. | 来看看 新长了四根 |
[09:40] | Get off of me! | 给我走开 |
[09:43] | Phillip! | 菲利普 |
[09:45] | How nice! | 太好了 |
[09:46] | No one told me you’d be home! | 没人跟我说你要回来 |
[09:48] | Sheila, wha– what are you doing here? | 希拉 你怎么会在这儿 |
[09:50] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[09:50] | Well, Fiona’s at work, | 菲奥娜上班了 |
[09:53] | and then she has a barbecue at Mike’s house, | 然后她要去麦克家烤肉 |
[09:55] | and I said I’d be happy to watch the kids. | 我就说我很乐意帮忙照顾孩子们 |
[09:57] | Nice, and you and Liam here having a candle-lit dinner? | 很好 那你和利亚姆要烛光晚餐吗 |
[09:59] | Well… | 这个 |
[10:01] | Fiona said it was okay if I had my date over. | 菲奥娜说我把约会对象带来 |
[10:03] | It’s actually our fourth date. | 已经是我们第四次约会了 |
[10:04] | He’s such an interesting man. | 他很有趣 |
[10:06] | What’s the music? | 这是什么音乐 |
[10:07] | “Tribal twilight: Recorded Songs | “部落暮色 梅诺米尼佛尔 |
[10:09] | of the Menominee Indian Tribe.” | 印第安部落音乐合集” |
[10:12] | That would be my succotash. Hold on. | 我的豆煮玉米好了 稍等 |
[10:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:21] | There you go. | 玩儿去吧 |
[10:22] | Hey, um, you guys heard anything from Ian? | 你们有伊恩的消息吗 |
[10:24] | Not for weeks. And Fiona doesn’t even care. | 好几周都没有消息了 菲奥娜根本不在乎 |
[10:27] | What about the U.S. Army. You hear anything from them? | 军队那边呢 他们那边有什么消息吗 |
[10:30] | We’re looking for Phillip Gallagher. | 我们找菲利普·加拉格 |
[10:32] | He’s at college. | 他在上大学 |
[10:35] | – No. – Why the army? | -没有 -跟军队有什么关系 |
[10:37] | – ‘Cause ian joined up. – Cool. | -因为伊恩参军了 -酷 |
[10:39] | Is he old enough? | 他够年龄吗 |
[10:40] | No, he used my name and social when he signed up, | 他用了我的名字跟社保号 |
[10:43] | and then he tried to steal a helicopter | 然后他企图偷一架直升机 |
[10:45] | and a bunch of other shit. Went awol. | 还有其他东西 就逃跑了 |
[10:47] | Helicopter? Awesome. | 直升机 屌爆了 |
[10:49] | – Does Fiona know? – No, not yet. | -菲奥娜知道吗 -不 还不知道 |
[10:50] | You know when she’s gonna be back? | 你知道他什么时候回来吗 |
[10:52] | She doesn’t always come home. | 她有时不回家 |
[10:53] | – Lots of Sheila babysitting. – You could call her. | -都是希拉看孩子 -你可以打电话给她 |
[10:56] | No, it’s not the kind of news you want | 不了 这种消息打电话说 |
[10:57] | to deliver on the phone. | 不太合适 |
[10:59] | Hey, is that your boyfriend | 脑袋上插着牙签的 |
[11:00] | with the toothpicks in his head? | 是你男朋友吗 |
[11:02] | It’s sort of abstract. I’m calling it “True love.” | 比较抽象 我称之为”针爱” |
[11:04] | Super creepy. | 超变态 |
[11:05] | Collectors will pay millions for it one day. | 有一天收藏家会出几百万买的 |
[11:08] | An early work from Debbie Gallagher’s collage phase. | 一件黛比·加拉格的早期拼画作品 |
[11:12] | – I’ll see you guys later, okay? – Where you going? | -晚点见 好吗 -你去哪 |
[11:14] | I’m gonna go ask around about Ian. | 我出去打听一下伊恩的消息 |
[11:16] | See if anyone’s heard from him. | 看看有没有人有线索 |
[11:18] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好的 -拜 |
[11:20] | Like you know anything about art. | 好像你懂艺术似的 |
[11:27] | All right, turn to the left. | 好了 向左转 |
[11:29] | And raise the leg. | 把腿抬起来 |
[11:33] | Yeah, now make a sad face. | 摆个苦逼的表情 |
[11:36] | What, do I look happy? | 怎么 我现在看上去很开心吗 |
[11:39] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[11:40] | Totally thought you were gonna wuss out on me on this, | 我真的以为你会临阵脱逃 |
[11:42] | come back with a hairline fracture, but this? | 就弄个微创骨折什么的 但是这个 |
[11:44] | This is a masterpiece. | 简直是杰作 |
[11:45] | I mean, this is like a aerial photo of ground zero. | 这就像是世贸遗址的俯视图一样 |
[11:48] | You should be very proud. | 你应该为自己骄傲 |
[11:49] | Just tell me we can get 100 grand. | 能拿到10万美元就好 |
[11:52] | Oh, I’d say 100 “G”S, easy. | 10万美元 没有问题 |
[11:53] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[11:55] | I am just going to get my hands on the forms. | 我马上就填表格 |
[11:57] | She signs as a witness, right? | 她是目击者 对吧 |
[11:58] | We file the claim, and then you get a check in 16 months. | 我们批准赔偿金 你16个月后就能拿到支票 |
[12:03] | What–16 months? No, that’s too long. | 什么 16个月 不行 太长了 |
[12:05] | My liver is failing now. | 我的肝现在已经衰竭了 |
[12:07] | Well, I can push for a quick settlement. | 我可以争取一个快速补偿金 |
[12:09] | – How quick. – A year? | -有多快 -一年吧 |
[12:12] | Hey, Frank, they’re not gonna just hand you the cash, okay? | 弗兰克 他们不会随随便便就给你钱 |
[12:15] | Suck it up and survive. | 忍忍吧 活下来 |
[12:21] | Stay with me tonight. I’ll take care of you. | 今晚跟我住 我照顾你 |
[12:25] | I’m gonna need more meds. | 我需要更多小药丸 |
[12:41] | Mandy ain’t here. | 曼迪不在 |
[12:42] | That’s good, ’cause I came to talk to you. | 正好 我想跟你谈谈 |
[12:45] | The fuck you want? | 你想干什么 |
[12:47] | You heard anything from Ian? | 你有伊恩的消息吗 |
[12:49] | No. | 没有 |
[12:53] | It’s important. | 这事很重要 |
[12:54] | So you think I give a shit | 就因为我跟他一起工作过 |
[12:55] | ’cause I worked with the guy? | 你觉得我就会鸟这事 |
[12:59] | You’re gonna make me spell it out? | 非要我把话说明白吗 |
[13:03] | What the fuck you getting at? | 你他妈的到底想说什么 |
[13:04] | Nothing, I’m just worried about him. | 没什么 我只是有些担心他罢了 |
[13:07] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[13:07] | Well, I haven’t seen him. | 反正我是没见到过他 |
[13:10] | How hard was that? | 一句话的功夫 有多难 |
[13:12] | He in trouble? | 他犯事了 |
[13:16] | What kind of trouble? | 犯什么事了 |
[13:18] | I’ll tell you when I find out. | 我知道了告诉你 |
[13:28] | Robbie, tell them what you were saying about the turkey. | 罗比 跟他们说说火鸡的事 |
[13:30] | – Yeah? – Turkey? | -真要说 -火鸡 |
[13:31] | When I was at Ted’s in Oregon, | 我在俄勒冈州的泰德家作客时 |
[13:33] | he wanted me to try his famous deep-fried turkey. | 他要我试试他鼎鼎大名的炸火鸡 |
[13:36] | So we put this hot oil pressure cooker thing | 于是我们将一个倒满滚油的高压锅 |
[13:39] | in the yard… | 放在院子里 |
[13:40] | And put the turkey in, and it exploded. | 将火鸡放进去后 锅突然爆炸了 |
[13:43] | Set the entire side of his house on fire. | 他房子一半着了火 |
[13:45] | – No way. – Fire trucks, all that. | -不是吧 -弄得消防车什么的都来了 |
[13:47] | They put the fire out, | 他们将火给扑灭了 |
[13:47] | and the house was more or less okay. | 房子还没什么大事 |
[13:50] | But then we saw the turkey by the swimming pool. | 但是后来我们在游泳池的旁边找到了火鸡 |
[13:52] | This is really good. | 这事真是笑死人 |
[13:53] | – Oh, you’ve heard this? – Pull a drumstick off | -你都知道了 -扯下一根鸡腿 |
[13:54] | and try it… | 放在嘴里那么一尝 |
[13:57] | And it was really, really good! | 味道还真是相当不错 |
[13:59] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信这事吗 |
[14:05] | Did dad tell you how I want to move to Portland? | 爸把我搬去波特兰的事跟你说了吗 |
[14:08] | – No. – Oh, that’s interesting. | -没有啊 -这可有意思了 |
[14:10] | ‘Cause he said he spoke to you and you were the one | 因为他说他跟你谈过这件事 |
[14:12] | who talked him out of writing the check to cover my move. | 你说服他不要为我的行程出钱 |
[14:17] | No, he didn’t mention that you were moving to Oregon. | 不 他没有向我提过你要搬去俄勒冈州的事 |
[14:19] | Can we not do this | 能不当着客人的面 |
[14:21] | – with a guest here? – What, Fiona? | -谈论这件事吗 -谁是客人 菲奥娜吗 |
[14:23] | She’s practically family, mom. | 她基本上是一家人了 妈 |
[14:25] | Look, Robbie, I haven’t told dad anything | 听我说 罗比 我没有背着你 |
[14:26] | that I haven’t said to you, alright? | 跟爸谈任何事情 好吗 |
[14:28] | And I think it’s a smart idea for– | 而且我觉得我们最好… |
[14:29] | I don’t tell you what to do. | 我用不着事事向你请示汇报 |
[14:31] | And so if you want to sell cups for the rest of your life | 你要是想跟爸一起卖一辈子的杯子 |
[14:33] | with dad, go for it, all right? Sit behind a fake wood desk | 整天坐在那套仿木办公桌后面 |
[14:35] | all day and make payments on your duplex | 为了你的复式公寓跟道奇车拼命赚钱 |
[14:36] | and your cool Dodge Challenger. | 只管去做 好吗 |
[14:38] | What, are you chasing your dreams, is that it? | 怎么 你这是在追逐梦想了 是不是 |
[14:41] | How’s that working out, Robbie? | 结果怎么样 罗比 |
[14:47] | Fiona… | 菲奥娜 |
[14:48] | Can you give me a hand with the skewers? | 能搭把手帮我拿些串肉扦吗 |
[14:50] | – I’d love to. – Thanks. | -来了 -谢谢 |
[14:57] | That lakeboat looks gorgeous at night, all lit up. | 那艘湖船晚上亮起灯来时可漂亮了 |
[15:01] | What? What lakeboat? | 什么 什么湖船 |
[15:03] | – Mike said for your birthday– – Bill! | -麦克说是给你生日… -比尔 |
[15:04] | It was a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[15:06] | – I thought it was– – He made it | -我还以为… -你儿子说得 |
[15:07] | perfectly clear. | 够明白了 |
[15:09] | Oh, shit, I’m sorry. | 该死 我很抱歉 |
[15:10] | I’ll pretend I’m surprised. | 我会装作很惊讶的 |
[15:12] | And now that you mention it, it does sound fun. | 事实上既然你提到了 听上去确实很有意思 |
[15:14] | It’s wonderful. | 相当不错 |
[15:15] | I took Nancy there a few years ago. | 几年前我带南希去了一趟 |
[15:17] | Aw, it was so romantic. | 真是浪漫极了 |
[15:18] | Got a table by the window. | 窗子旁边有张桌子 |
[15:20] | There’s seating on the outside, | 外面也有坐的地方 |
[15:21] | But it gets pretty cold out there. | 但是真的很冷 |
[15:23] | Just bring a warm coat. | 多穿点就好了 |
[15:25] | There’s a lit dance floor and, I guess, a D.J. | 当时舞池正热闹 好像还有个DJ |
[15:27] | Or a live band, depending. | 不时还有乐队现场演出 |
[15:29] | We just sat at our table, got– | 我们就这么坐在桌子那… |
[15:31] | God damn it! | 该死 |
[15:33] | – What? – Stop it, you two– | -搞什么 -别打了 你们两个 |
[15:35] | – Stop! Stop it, stop! – Oh, my god. | -住手 给我住手 -天呐 |
[15:37] | – Fuck off! – Stop it! | -滚你妈的 -别打了 |
[15:38] | – What happened? – Stop it. | -怎么了 -给我住手 |
[15:43] | What did you say? | 你说什么了 |
[15:57] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[16:03] | I’ll wait inside. | 我在里面等着 |
[16:05] | No, you should go. | 我想你最好回去 |
[16:10] | Mike, I don’t know what he sa– | 麦克 我不知道他说了什… |
[16:11] | Please, just go. | 别说了 走吧 |
[16:19] | Actually, my deceased ex-husband | 事实上 我去世的前夫 |
[16:21] | had very strong Christian beliefs, | 是个非常虔诚的基督徒 |
[16:22] | and I would go to church with him. | 我也会和他一起去教堂 |
[16:24] | But I’ve got to admit, it’s been a while. | 但我得承认 我已经有很长一段时间没去了 |
[16:27] | – I’m not a Christian. – What? | -我不是基督教徒 -什么 |
[16:29] | But the–the website was christian-mingle.com. | 但… 但这是个供基督徒相亲的网站啊 |
[16:31] | Good way to meet nice white women. | 这是个结识善良白人女性的好途径 |
[16:33] | Oh, well, I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就把你这句话当成称赞吧 |
[16:36] | My eyes enjoy you. | 你可真是秀色可餐 |
[16:37] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 别让我打搅到你们 |
[16:39] | I stashed some THC edibles in the freezer. | 我在冰箱里藏了些大麻食品 |
[16:43] | I gotta– | 我得… |
[16:47] | What was your name again? Climbing Weed? | 你叫什么来着 爬·大麻 |
[16:49] | Running Tree. | 奔跑·树 |
[16:52] | You’re Indian? The feather, not the dot? | 你是印第安人 不是印度人 |
[16:54] | He’s a Menominee Indian, Frank. | 他是个梅诺米尼人 弗兰克 |
[16:56] | We both are, actually. | 我们都是 事实上 |
[16:58] | My great-grandmother was raped by a Menominee warrior, | 我的曾祖母曾经被一个梅诺米尼战士强奸过 |
[17:02] | and I’m learning all about the culture. | 我现在正在学习他们的文化呢 |
[17:04] | Isn’t this a great country? | 这国家哪还有得说 |
[17:06] | Just one, big, rapey melting pot. | 整一个充斥着强奸色彩的大熔炉 |
[17:11] | Frank, we’re just– we’re having dinner. | 弗兰克 我们正在吃晚餐呢 |
[17:14] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我不吃 |
[17:18] | Can I ask you a delicate question? | 我能问你一个敏感的问题吗 |
[17:20] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:21] | On the Indian reservation, | 在印第安保护区 |
[17:23] | you people drink yourselves unconscious, | 你们喝酒喝得昏天黑地 |
[17:24] | but I never hear of an Indian getting a liver transplant. | 可怎么从来没有印第安人需要肝移植的 |
[17:27] | – Why is that? – Government won’t pay for it. | -究竟为什么 -政府不肯出钱 |
[17:32] | So we use a sweat lodge. | 所以我们用汗蒸小屋来治病 |
[17:34] | It’s a ceremony. | 它是一种仪式 |
[17:35] | It cleans your liver, your spleen. | 它能净化你的肝脏 你的脾脏 |
[17:37] | Opens your soul to the great spirit. | 将你的灵魂置于大神之前 |
[17:40] | And it’s a real high. | 感觉非常好 |
[17:41] | Releases the toxins in your fat cells. | 将你脂细胞中的毒素释放干净 |
[17:45] | It’s like snorting oxy, man. It’s beautiful. | 就像磕了奥施康定一样 极嗨 |
[17:49] | Do–do you think it would work for my liver? | 你觉得这对我的肝有效果吗 |
[17:53] | – This baby’s on its last legs. – No question. | -我的身体快玩完了 -当然 |
[17:56] | But I live in a condo. No place to build a lodge. | 但我现在住在公寓里 没地方建小屋 |
[17:58] | Well, you could use my yard. | 你可以在我的院子里建 |
[18:01] | That would be all right with you? | 没关系吗 |
[18:03] | Oh, I think it would be just wonderful. | 我觉得这个点子太棒了 |
[18:07] | Hmm. It’s been a while. | 我已经有段时间没做过这种事了 |
[18:09] | But, hell yes. Let’s do it. | 管他的 咱们动手吧 |
[18:10] | – Fuck Western medicine. – To sweatin’ it out. | -去他妈的西药 -致大汗一场 |
[18:13] | To sweating it out. | 致汗蒸排毒 |
[18:15] | To sweatin’ it out! | 致汗蒸排毒 |
[18:18] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[18:19] | I’m gonna put this sign outside | 我要把这个牌子放在外面 |
[18:21] | so people know to come in the back. | 这样大伙就知道从后门进来了 |
[18:26] | You realize that’s not how you spell “Come,” Right? | “进”这个字可不是这么拼 你知道吧 |
[18:30] | – Shit. – Baby, he saw you. | -操 -他看见你了 |
[18:33] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[18:35] | How are you, my friend? What can I get you? | 你还好吗 朋友 你需要点什么 |
[18:36] | Well, let’s see. I’ll start with two | 那就来说说看吧 首先我需要 |
[18:38] | legally-mandated monthly payments of $500 each. | 法律规定的每月500块 |
[18:42] | And I’d love to give them to you, | 我也想把钱给你啊 |
[18:44] | But this bar is a financial black hole. | 但这个酒吧在财务上就像个大黑洞 |
[18:46] | And now the city has blocked our front door, | 现在市政部门把前门给堵了 |
[18:47] | So people think we are closed. | 人们都以为我们关门了 |
[18:49] | The minute we turn it around you’ll get paid, I promise. | 我保证资金一旦周转过来 就会给你钱 |
[18:52] | Well, you’re keeping up with my father’s legacy. | 你们可是继承了我父亲的遗产呢 |
[18:54] | – We’re trying. – Violating my trust | -我们在努力 -辜负了我的信任 |
[18:56] | and screwing me over! | 把我当猴耍 |
[18:57] | Even dead, he fucks me! | 他即使死了都不肯让我好过 |
[18:59] | $1,000, tomorrow. Understand? | 1000块 明天就要 明白吗 |
[19:05] | Was he threatening us? | 他是在威胁我们吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, he’s gonna beat us to death with his limp wrist. | 是吧 他会用他的娘们儿手腕把我们揍死的 |
[19:09] | Though he did inherit his father’s gun collection. | 不过他老爸的枪支都留给他了呢 |
[19:12] | True. | 那倒是 |
[19:13] | And his daddy was a loan shark. | 他老爸可是个高利贷大亨 |
[19:14] | He might have learNed a few tricks of the trade. | 他或许也学了那么一两招 |
[19:16] | So far, this day has sucked ass. | 到目前为止 今天真是糟透了 |
[19:20] | What kind of clues are we looking for? | 我们要找什么线索 |
[19:22] | Uh, a friend of Ian we don’t know about, | 比如伊恩的某位神秘朋友 |
[19:24] | an address. Anything, really. | 地址啊 什么信息都行 |
[19:26] | He really stole a helicopter? | 他真的偷了一架直升机吗 |
[19:28] | – Doesn’t sound like Ian. – No. | -听上去不像是伊恩的作风 -是不像 |
[19:33] | You’re worried? | 你很担心吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Yeah, you know, | 是啊 是啊 你要知道 |
[19:38] | it would be nice to find him before the army does. | 我们最好赶在军方之前找到他 |
[19:39] | I can help look for him after school tomorrow. | 我明天放学后可以帮忙找他 |
[19:42] | It would be great if you could talk to Mandy. | 如果你能跟曼迪谈谈就再好不过了 |
[19:44] | You don’t want to? | 你不想跟她谈谈吗 |
[19:47] | She’s mad at you, isn’t she? | 她在生你的气 对吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah, we reconnected, and things got complicated. | 是啊 我们重新联系了 但情况比较复杂 |
[19:54] | – Did you have sex? – What? | -你们做爱了吗 -什么 |
[19:57] | You don’t have to tell me. | 也不是一定要告诉我 |
[19:58] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是… |
[20:01] | You know, it was no big deal. | 那也没什么大不了的 |
[20:04] | If it wasn’t sex, then what was the problem? | 如果不是性的问题 那是什么问题 |
[20:09] | Everything else. | 其他一切都有问题 |
[20:21] | Tell me what you told Mike! | 告诉我你对麦克说了什么 |
[20:22] | The truth! He needed to know. | 实话 他应该知道才对 |
[20:26] | Oh, that was for his sake? How generous. | 是为了他好对吗 真慷慨呀你 |
[20:29] | I did you a favor, okay? | 我帮了你一个忙 好吗 |
[20:31] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[20:32] | You don’t want to be with him. | 你根本不想跟他在一起 |
[20:34] | You don’t know shit about me. | 你他妈对我一无所知 |
[20:52] | Shit! | 该死 |
[20:53] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你他妈在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[21:01] | Hey, you mind not swinging that shit around? | 你能别晃荡着鸡巴乱跑吗 |
[21:03] | You’re gonna fuckin’ hurt someone. | 你会伤到人的 |
[21:04] | – This is your fault! – Mine? | -这都是你的错 -我的错 |
[21:06] | I’m practically tripping over these bitches. | 走几步都能被婊子绊倒 |
[21:07] | I want them gone, now! | 我要她们立刻都滚蛋 |
[21:09] | I was gone ten fucking minutes! | 我就离开了十分钟而已 |
[21:19] | Yo, it’s Mickey. In or out? | 我是米奇 你要不要入伙 |
[21:21] | I told you, I’m in. | 我说过了 我入伙 |
[21:22] | I’m just not looking forward to discussing it with my wife. | 我只是还不想跟我妻子讨论 |
[21:25] | I’ll call you back. | 晚点再打给你 |
[21:28] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[21:29] | – Yeah? – You know how we were talking about | -什么事 -你还记得我们之前谈到过 |
[21:31] | using Stan’s apartment to generate some income? | 利用斯坦的公寓多挣些钱的事吗 |
[21:33] | Rent it out. | 租出去嘛 |
[21:34] | Or, we could open up another business. | 或者 我们可以开展一项新业务 |
[21:36] | Since this one is going so well. | 鉴于现在旧业务运作得”真好”呢 |
[21:38] | You know how expensive it is to get a business license? | 你知道办个营业执照有多贵吗 |
[21:41] | Unless we don’t need one. | 或者我们根本不需要 |
[21:42] | Svetlana and her girls are out of work– | 斯瓦特娜和她的姐妹们歇工了 |
[21:44] | Wait. Wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[21:46] | Do you want to open a whorehouse? | 你是想开妓院吗 |
[21:47] | No, of course not! | 不 当然不是了 |
[21:50] | Just a rub and tug. | 只是打飞机而已 |
[21:51] | It’s a massage with a happy ending. | 就像是按摩 不过更爽而已 |
[21:53] | I know what a rub and tug is. | 我知道打飞机是什么玩意儿 |
[21:54] | Those girls are traiNed professionals. | 那些姑娘是受过训练的专业妓师 |
[21:56] | And compared to this place, it’s pure profit. | 和酒吧相比 那可是纯盈利的 |
[21:58] | Baby, look, we are victims of a society that squeezes | 宝贝 听着 我们是这个操蛋社会的受害者 |
[22:01] | the lower middle class, screws up our businesses | 把中低阶层的人民压榨得要死 毁了我们的生意 |
[22:04] | Because of jackhammers | 外面都是施工的手提钻 |
[22:05] | and taxes and regulations | 又是税收和各种管理条例 |
[22:06] | and unnecessary paperwork, | 以及一堆没必要的文件 |
[22:08] | basically forces us to do illegal shit. | 简直是逼我们做违法的生意 |
[22:10] | Now I’m having four kids! | 我就要成为4个孩子的爹了 |
[22:12] | And if that means I’ve got to turn out some RussIan whores | 如果那意味着我得利用一些俄国妓女 |
[22:14] | to feed my family and pursue the American dream, | 来养家 并继续追求美国梦 |
[22:17] | that’s how it’s gotta be! | 我就会那样做 |
[22:24] | I was gonna say I think it’s a great idea. | 我本来想说的是 我觉得那是个好主意 |
[22:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[22:28] | Let’s get those bitches tuggin’. | 我们赶快让那些贱人们开工吧 |
[22:33] | There you go. | 好了 |
[22:35] | It means a lot, you looking after me like this. | 你这么悉心照顾我 对我意义重大 |
[22:41] | I am a lucky public-oh, jesus chr–ow! | 我是个走运的公共… 老天 |
[22:43] | Hey, be careful! | 嘿 小心点 |
[22:45] | No, no, it’s fine. It’s fine. | 不 没事的 没事的 |
[22:46] | – He didn’t mean to. – No. | -他不是有意的 – 不是 |
[22:49] | Did you, Chuckles? | 是吧 小恰 |
[22:52] | Funny kid. | 有趣的孩子 |
[22:54] | – It’s nice to be with family. – It sure is. | -跟家人在一起的感觉真好 -确实 |
[23:47] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[23:48] | Morning. Oh, probably not a good time | 早上好 现在或许不是把伊恩的事 |
[23:50] | to tell Fiona about Ian. | 告诉菲奥娜的好时机 |
[23:52] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[23:53] | Her and Mike broke up. Heard her talking to V. | 她和麦克分手了 我听到她和小维说话 |
[23:55] | And after a breakup, a woman’s not in the mood for bad news. | 刚分手时 女人是无法承受坏消息的 |
[24:03] | Hi, Mike. | 嗨 麦克 |
[24:04] | Sorry for the 15 stalker voicemails. | 我很抱歉连留了15通语音消息 |
[24:07] | I’m assuming you don’t want to see my face in the office, | 我觉得你不太想看到我出现在办公室吧 |
[24:09] | but maybe I should come get my stuff. | 但我或许该过去拿一下我的东西 |
[24:12] | I’m not really sure how to handle it, | 我真的不太确定如何处理这事 |
[24:14] | So, uh, call me if, uh… Yeah. | 给我打电话吧 如果你… |
[24:22] | Doesn’t sound like a fun night. | 昨晚似乎过得不怎么开心呀 |
[24:23] | Every time I close my eyes, I see Mike. | 我一闭上眼睛 就会看到麦克 |
[24:26] | The way he looked at me. | 他看我时的那种样子 |
[24:28] | Last night, after a 16-hour work day at the Alibi, | 昨晚 在艾莱柏酒吧工作了16个小时后 |
[24:32] | Kev and I heated tater tots for dinner. | 小凯和我热了些薯饼当晚饭 |
[24:35] | And when I picked up those little brown lumps | 当我从微波炉里取出那些 |
[24:37] | out of the microwave, Kev made this face. | 棕色的小饼时 小凯用这种表情看着我 |
[24:41] | That’s how you look when you talk about Mike. | 你谈到麦克时 也是这种表情 |
[24:43] | – What? – Mike’s a nice guy, | -什么 -麦克是个好男人 |
[24:45] | But you were never that into him. | 但你向来都没那么喜欢他 |
[24:46] | I have never made that face. | 我从没露出过这种表情 |
[24:48] | Mike is a tater tot. | 麦克就是可怜的薯饼 |
[24:50] | There’s no way that he doesn’t fire me. | 他一定会开除我的 |
[24:52] | Not to mention, his dad owns the company, | 更别提 那公司的老板还是他爸 |
[24:53] | and he was there last night. | 而且他昨晚也在场 |
[24:55] | I was getting so used to a steady paycheck. | 我已经习惯了有稳定收入的生活 |
[24:58] | Groceries without coupons, | 不用优惠券去买杂货 |
[25:00] | and wine in a bottle instead of a box. | 买瓶装酒而不是盒装酒 |
[25:03] | You think they’ll pay me for last week, or just stiff me? | 你觉得他们会付我上周的薪水吗 还是直接赶我走 |
[25:06] | oh, health insurance. | 还有医疗保险 |
[25:08] | I mean, we have to get to the dentist before they cancel it. | 我们得在他们取消前赶去牙医那里 |
[25:13] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[25:14] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[25:16] | Holy shit! When did you get home? | 我了个去 你什么时候回来的 |
[25:19] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[25:20] | – So good to see you. – Yeah, you too. | -见到你真开心 -我也是 |
[25:22] | Unless you failed out of school. | 除非你是被学校开除的 |
[25:24] | Why are you here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[25:25] | It’s your birthday. | 你生日啊 |
[25:27] | My birthday. | 我生日 |
[25:28] | She wasn’t planning on celebrating with us, | 她本来不打算跟我们一起庆祝的 |
[25:30] | but now we can have our party here. | 但现在我们可以在这里开派对了 |
[25:32] | Kev will bring cheap booze. | 小凯会拿便宜酒来的 |
[25:34] | Like, really cheap. | 非常便宜那种 |
[25:35] | I can pick up a cake from the supermarket. | 我可以从超市买个蛋糕 |
[25:37] | – I know this is hard. – Thanks, Debs. | -我知道你很难受 -谢谢 小黛 |
[25:40] | Hope those aren’t for us. | 这不是我们的午餐吧 |
[25:42] | Back to bag lunches, I’m afraid. | 恐怕以后要继续吃袋装的了 |
[25:44] | Bologna and cheese. | 芝士腊肠 |
[25:46] | You can’t just start giving us lunch money and then cut us off. | 你怎么能突然开始给午餐费 又突然断了 |
[25:48] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[25:51] | If Mike wants to fire you, make him act like your boss | 要是麦克想炒了你 就让他拿出老板的样子 |
[25:54] | and write that shit on a human resource form. | 把这段话写在人事部表格里 |
[25:56] | “I terminated this employee because I was screwing her, | “我辞退这名员工 是因为本来她是跟我打炮的 |
[25:59] | and then she started screwing my brother.” | 但现在她却跟我兄弟打炮去了” |
[26:00] | – You what? – Really? | -什么 -真的吗 |
[26:03] | My bad. But seriously, | 我错了 不过说真的 |
[26:05] | this shit is the definition of sexual harassment. | 上述行为完全就是性骚扰啊 |
[26:09] | So I’m just gonna go into the office like nothing happened, | 那你是要我若无其事地走进公司 |
[26:12] | with everyone staring at me and hatin’ me? | 承受所有人鄙视的目光吗 |
[26:15] | Do you need the paycheck or not? | 你到底想不想要工资 |
[26:19] | Where are the massage tables? | 按摩床在哪里 |
[26:20] | Hey, you know how much those things cost? | 你知道买那玩意儿得多少钱吗 |
[26:21] | Look at this, Salvation Army, 10 bucks each. | 看这些 救世军二手店买的 十块一张 |
[26:23] | All we gotta do is hang some sheets, divide the space up. | 只要挂点床单 隔开地方就行 |
[26:26] | Yeah, but what about the cleanup? | 那清理工作呢 |
[26:27] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[26:28] | Isn’t there gonna be jizz all over the floor? | 地板上不会全是精液吗 |
[26:29] | You’re over-thinking this, man. | 你想太多了 兄弟 |
[26:30] | Look, we’ve got everything we need. | 所有东西都备全了 |
[26:32] | Lube, clorox, all in bulk. | 润滑剂 漂白水 量很足 |
[26:34] | – How much we charge? – 50 bucks, girls get 17. | -怎么收费 -五十块 姑娘们分十七 |
[26:37] | 17? Same as Sasha? | 十七块 那不是跟萨莎一样 |
[26:40] | At least over there, we have walls. | 原来我们至少还有墙呢 |
[26:41] | – We have tables. – Yeah, and we learned a valuable lesson | -还有桌子 -我们学到了一个宝贵的教训 |
[26:44] | anyone can jerk a cock. | 撸管这活儿谁都会 |
[26:45] | I jerk mine, he jerks his. | 我会 他也会 |
[26:47] | Learn a unique skill or shut the fuck up. | 要么学两手绝活儿 要么给老子闭嘴 |
[26:51] | No one knows what the fuck you’re saying. | 没人能听懂你他妈在说什么 |
[27:04] | Hi, Fiona. | 菲奥娜好啊 |
[27:16] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[27:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[27:20] | Can you come with me? I need to speak with you. | 能跟我来一下吗 我有事要跟你说 |
[27:22] | – Everything okay? – Better if we speak privately. | -出什么事了 -我们还是私下谈比较好 |
[27:34] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[27:38] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[27:42] | *Happy birthday, dear Fiona* | *祝菲奥娜生日快乐* |
[27:46] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[27:50] | Make a wish! | 快许愿吧 |
[27:54] | Attagirl! | 真棒 |
[27:59] | Get some plates and napkins. Come on, we’re hungry. | 快去拿盘子和纸巾吧 我们都饿了 |
[28:01] | Got some cake to eat! | 等着吃蛋糕呢 |
[28:03] | – Do you like chocolate? – Yes! | -你喜欢巧克力吗 -喜欢 |
[28:06] | I want to help, but if Ian wanted me to share where he was, | 我很想帮你 不过如果伊恩希望你知道 |
[28:09] | – you’d already know. – He called you? | -我早就告诉你了 -他打给你了吗 |
[28:11] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[28:14] | What do you know about Ian’s sex life? | 你对伊恩的性生活了解多少 |
[28:16] | Well, he’s gay. | 他喜欢男人 |
[28:18] | There’s an old boyfriend of Ian’s. | 之前他有个老男友 |
[28:20] | – From how long ago? – No, I mean like “old” old. | -多久之前 -不是 我是说年纪大 |
[28:23] | Like, over 40. | 四十多岁吧 |
[28:25] | I don’t know his name, but if you find him, | 我不知道他叫什么 不过找到他的话 |
[28:26] | ask him about Ian. | 问问他伊恩的事 |
[28:28] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[28:29] | Yeah, said we should ask Ian’s old boyfriend? | 嗯 她说让我们问伊恩的老男友 |
[28:32] | Someone with gray hair? | 一个有白头发的男人 |
[28:33] | Jimmy’s dad. | 吉米他爸 |
[28:36] | He crawled into my bed once, poked me with a full chub. | 他有次爬上了我的床 硬肉棒戳着我 |
[28:40] | – Wait, you mean Ned? – Yeah, Ned. | -等等 你是说奈德 -是啊 就他 |
[28:42] | Wait, so Jimmy’s dad was Ian’s boyfriend? | 所以吉米他爸是伊恩的男友 |
[28:45] | I’m not sure they ever made it to boyfriend status, | 不知道他们的关系到没到那层次 |
[28:47] | but, yeah, that’s who Mandy’s talking about. | 不过曼迪说的应该是他 |
[28:50] | Chicago. Yeah, Dr. Ned Lishman. | 芝加哥 奈德·里士曼医生 |
[28:53] | Come on in! | 快进来吧 |
[28:56] | Running tree, this is Frank’s daughter, Sammi, | 奔跑·树 这位是弗兰克的女儿萨咪 |
[28:59] | and her son, Chuck. | 还有她儿子恰奇 |
[29:02] | Sorry I’m late, Sheila. | 抱歉我来晚了 希拉 |
[29:03] | I couldn’t find anyone to watch the kids. | 没找到人帮我照看孩子 |
[29:05] | Oh, that’s no–what kids? | 没关… 什么孩子 |
[29:15] | Brought the whole tribe, did ya? | 你是把整个部落都带来了 是吧 |
[29:17] | Y-you didn’t tell me that you had kids. | 你 你没跟我说你有孩子呢 |
[29:20] | – You never mentioned it. – My sister’s. | -从来没提过 -是我姐妹的 |
[29:22] | She ran off a few months ago with her junkie boyfriend. | 几个月前 她跟瘾君子男友私奔了 |
[29:24] | Well, hello, and welcome to all of you. | 你们好啊 欢迎来到这里 |
[29:29] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么名字呀 |
[29:31] | This is Dale, Ben, Sarah, Denise, and Gary. | 这是戴尔 本 莎拉 丹尼斯和加里 |
[29:36] | Hello, Gary. | 加里你好啊 |
[29:38] | What’s your Indian name? | 你的印第安名字叫什么 |
[29:39] | Gary. | 加里 |
[29:41] | Oh. Well, I’m Sheila. | 我叫希拉 |
[29:45] | Just Sheila. | 只有这一个名字 |
[29:47] | We’re gonna need some help building this lodge. | 建造汗蒸小屋需要你帮忙 |
[29:49] | These kids are useless. | 孩子们不管用 |
[29:50] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[29:51] | Well, we need a dozen 7-foot saplings, | 12根七英尺长的树苗 |
[29:54] | 2 dozen fist-sized basaltic rocks, | 24块拳头大小的玄武岩 |
[29:56] | kindling, a couple of shovels, a pail of water, | 柴火 几把铲子 一桶水 |
[29:59] | and all the tarps, quilts, and buffalo skins we can find. | 还需要尽量多的防水布 棉被和水牛皮 |
[30:03] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[30:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:11] | I assume this is professional in nature? | 你是要谈公事吧 |
[30:14] | It’s not, but it won’t take long. | 不是 但我不会打扰你太久的 |
[30:17] | Can I shut the door? | 我能把门关上吗 |
[30:17] | I’d prefer you left it open. | 还是开着吧 |
[30:37] | I owe you an explanation, | 我欠你一个解释 |
[30:41] | because what I did was crazy. | 我的所作所为太疯狂 |
[30:48] | And I keep asking myself why I did it. | 我也一直问自己为什么那样做 |
[30:52] | The only answer that I can come up with is that | 我能想到的唯一答案是 |
[30:55] | I think I was trying to prove something. | 我想证明一些事 |
[30:58] | Not to you, but to myself. | 不是向你证明 是向我自己 |
[31:04] | Prove that I didn’t deserve you… | 证明我配不上你 |
[31:09] | or this job, your parents, your friends… | 或是这份工作 以及你的父母和朋友 |
[31:15] | All these nice, normal, functional people. | 配不上所有心地善良 生活规律的正常人 |
[31:20] | I really didn’t think I deserved any of it. | 我真的觉得自己根本不配得到这些 |
[31:27] | And in the end, I was right. | 事实证明 我是对的 |
[31:35] | That it? | 说完了 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:41] | Are you firing me? | 你要开除我吗 |
[31:43] | No. I am transferring you to account management. | 不 我要把你调任到账户管理部门 |
[31:47] | I’d prefer you didn’t work for me directly. | 我不做你的顶头上司比较好 |
[31:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:56] | I’m the one who’s sorry, by the way. | 对了 该说抱歉的是我 |
[32:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:02] | That I’m not more interesting. | 抱歉我不够有趣 |
[32:07] | You are. | 你很有趣 |
[32:08] | I’m really not. | 真的没有 |
[32:11] | I hold down a job, | 我有正当工作 |
[32:13] | I look after my family, care about telling the truth. | 照顾家人 在意说真话 |
[32:18] | I’m sorry those aren’t selling points. | 很抱歉这些并不是亮点 |
[32:23] | Um, if you, uh… | 如果你… |
[32:27] | If it’s all right, I’d like you to leave now. | 如果可以的话 我想请你离开了 |
[32:40] | You’re not delivering my sushi, are you? | 你们不是来送寿司的 对吧 |
[32:42] | Uh, no, afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[32:44] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah, I’m Lip. Ian’s brother. | 我是利普 伊恩的哥哥 |
[32:49] | Oh, yeah. | 是哦 |
[32:51] | Oh, yeah! | 哦对 |
[32:52] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:55] | I’m afraid jimmy hasn’t been in touch for a while. | 恐怕吉米已经很久没联系我了 |
[32:56] | We’re looking for Ian. | 我们是来找伊恩的 |
[32:59] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[33:01] | Why don’t you both come inside? | 进来说话吧 |
[33:04] | Sure, yeah. Go. | 好 进去吧 |
[33:06] | Know what pisses me off? | 知道我气什么吗 |
[33:08] | That Chris won’t just say– | Chris不肯说… |
[33:11] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[33:12] | You really got a type, huh? | 你喜欢的还真是同一类型啊 |
[33:13] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[33:15] | Um, these are Ian’s siblings. | 他们是伊恩的兄妹 |
[33:20] | Great, so you both know him. | 好极了 你俩都认识他 |
[33:21] | Where can we find him? | 我们上哪能找到他 |
[33:23] | Um…I’ll let you know when the food comes. | 吃的到了我叫你 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:32] | I let Ian crash here for a while. | 我让伊恩在这儿住过一阵子 |
[33:34] | – When? – A few weeks ago. | -什么时候 -几周前 |
[33:36] | Then I came home and he was hosting a group of– | 有一天我回到家发现他在招待一群… |
[33:39] | well, in my opinion-unsavory characters. | 我认为是很讨厌的人 |
[33:43] | They smashed my glass tabletop with a bottle of jagermeister. | 他们用一瓶野格酒砸烂了我的玻璃桌面 |
[33:46] | When things settled down, I asked Ian to leave. | 收拾完以后 我就请伊恩离开了 |
[33:49] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[33:51] | Well, he’s with your mother. | 去找你们的妈妈了 |
[33:52] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[33:53] | Great, so they’re under a bridge somewhere. | 太好了 他们这会儿在桥洞底下呢 |
[33:56] | Oh, it was a house. | 是栋屋子 |
[33:57] | I still have the address. You want it? | 我还留着地址 你们要吗 |
[33:59] | Yeah, please. | 要 |
[34:05] | Hey, Debs, why don’t you, uh, why don’t you go home, yeah? | 小黛 你先回家吧 |
[34:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:10] | Just ’cause every time we find Monica, you know, | 我们每回找到莫妮卡 |
[34:12] | we wish we hadn’t. She might not know where she is, | 都希望没找到她 她也许不知道自己在哪 |
[34:14] | who she is, who we are. | 她是谁 我们是谁 |
[34:17] | I’m not a little kid. | 我不是小孩子了 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:23] | There’s no way I’m shelling out 50 bucks for a handjob. | 我可不会花五十块打次手枪 |
[34:26] | – 30, maybe. – Okay, I’ll tell you what. | -三十还有可能 -我跟你说 |
[34:27] | For 30 bucks, you can go jerk yourself off. | 三十块 你自撸去吧 |
[34:29] | We’ve got overhead, Tommy. The laundry alone is killing– | 我们有日常开支的 汤米 光是洗衣就… |
[34:32] | Hey, I pay 30 at the thai place, | 我在泰国妞那儿付三十块 |
[34:33] | and they wash towels too. | 她们也洗毛巾 |
[34:35] | Damn thai sex workers, | 该死的泰国性工作者 |
[34:38] | stealing jobs from decent Americans. | 从正统美国人手里抢生意 |
[34:40] | Our girls are Russian. | 我们的姑娘是俄罗斯人 |
[34:41] | They eat with forks, | 她们用刀叉吃饭 |
[34:42] | not with sticks, right? | 又不用筷子吃饭 |
[34:43] | Baby, you hit up everyone who’s come in here, | 宝贝 来这儿的每个人你都拉了皮条 |
[34:45] | all three of ’em. | 三个人都拉了 |
[34:46] | What if we advertise? Put an ad in Craigslist | 如果我们打打广告呢 在网上或是 |
[34:49] | or one of those free local business things? | 免费的本地商业带发广告 |
[34:51] | Hey, yeah, we can get some meth heads | 我们可以找几个瘾君子 |
[34:52] | to hand out flyers and shit. | 发传单什么的 |
[34:53] | – And pay them how? – We don’t. | -拿什么付他们 -不用付 |
[34:55] | We just tell them we’ll pay ’em, | 跟他们说会给钱 |
[34:56] | and if they complain about it, | 等他们来要钱的时候 |
[34:57] | we’ll beat the shit out of them. | 就狠揍一顿 |
[35:03] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[35:05] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[35:07] | Carl, hey. | 卡尔 |
[35:09] | I got a job for you, son. | 我有个任务要交给你 儿子 |
[35:10] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[35:11] | No, this is–this is better. | 这活儿更好 |
[35:14] | We’re gonna build a sweat lodge. | 我们要搭一座汗蒸小屋 |
[35:17] | Great big rocks, heated by a big fire, and a teepee– | 大石头 点篝火 还有帐篷… |
[35:20] | – Big fire? – Yeah. | -篝火 -对 |
[35:23] | Oh, this is Sammi, your big sister. | 这是萨咪 你大姐 |
[35:26] | It’s time you met. | 该让你们见见了 |
[35:30] | I already got two sisters. | 我已经有两个姐姐了 |
[35:32] | Yeah, well, here’s another one. | 这是第三个 |
[35:34] | This is your nephew. Chucky, | 这是你外甥 恰奇 |
[35:35] | baby, this is your uncle, Carl. | 宝贝 这是你舅舅卡尔 |
[35:38] | Wow, they even look alike. | 他们长得好像 |
[35:41] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[35:44] | This is an emotional situation. | 这场面太感人了 |
[35:47] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[35:48] | – Excuse us, would you? – Sure. | -失陪一下 -好 |
[35:51] | – She’s freaking me out. – I get it. | -我被她吓到了 -我知道 |
[35:53] | Look, how about I take Sammi to the Alibi for reinforcements? | 不如我带萨咪去酒吧找人帮忙 |
[35:57] | You and Chuck gather saplings. | 你和恰奇去收集树苗 |
[35:58] | You can initiate him into the Gallagher way. | 你可以带他进加拉格家的门 |
[36:03] | Wait, what’s a sapling? | 等等 树苗是什么东西 |
[36:08] | So what happened with this, uh, boyfriend? | 你那个男友怎么回事 |
[36:12] | Ex-boyfriend. His name’s Matt. | 是前男友 他叫马蒂 |
[36:15] | He’s nice, but he said we couldn’t be together | 他人很好 但他说因为我是处 |
[36:17] | because I’m a virgin, so I tried it with someone else– | 我们不可以在一起 所以我就跟别人试试… |
[36:20] | Wait, tried? | 等下 试试 |
[36:22] | Sex. | 做爱 |
[36:24] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[36:25] | Seth Esparelli, in the arcade bathroom. | 赛斯·埃斯帕拉利 在游乐场的厕所里 |
[36:29] | Jesus, Debs. | 天哪 小黛 |
[36:30] | Only, it didn’t work, and I think we broke up? | 但没成 然后我觉得我跟他算是分手了 |
[36:34] | I mean, I guess. | 我猜是这样 |
[36:36] | I haven’t really called him to, like– | 我还没给他打过电话… |
[36:39] | – Confirm? – No–yeah. | -亲口问过 -对 没有 |
[36:43] | So stressful. | 压力好大 |
[36:57] | What the hell? | 搞毛 |
[37:06] | I warned you not to test me. | 我警告过你别考验我 |
[37:08] | – Who are these guys? – My intramural tennis team. | -这些人是谁 -我城里网球队的人 |
[37:12] | And trust me, they do not mess around. | 相信我 他们可不是好惹的 |
[37:16] | Do you have my cash? | 我的钱你准备好了吗 |
[37:17] | – Wait, are you all gay? – No. | -等下 你们都是基佬吗 -不是 |
[37:19] | I’m not trying to be insulting, | 我不是侮辱你们 |
[37:20] | I just want to know if you… want a handjob. | 就想问问你们 要不要撸一炮 |
[37:30] | Well, Ned said this is the place. | 奈德说就是这儿了 |
[37:32] | Doesn’t look like anyone lives here. | 看样子好像没人住 |
[37:36] | Wait, Lip, don’t go in there. | 等下 利普 别进去 |
[37:39] | I kind of have to, right? | 我也没选择啊 对吧 |
[37:42] | Hey, come on, just stay behind me. | 来吧 待在我身后 |
[37:52] | – Let’s go home. – It’s okay, Debs. | -我们回家吧 -没事的 小黛 |
[37:56] | Someone’s got the heat on. | 有人在用电暖器呢 |
[38:03] | This is Ian’s. | 这是伊恩的 |
[38:05] | Yo, Ian! | 伊恩 |
[38:10] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[38:15] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[38:17] | – Sorry! – I have got a gun, you motherfuckers! | -不好意思 -我有枪 你们两个混蛋 |
[38:20] | I will shoot you full of holes! | 我要把你们打成马蜂窝 |
[38:21] | No, please don’t do that! | 别 别这样 |
[38:23] | We’re just looking for our brother! | 我们只是来找兄弟的 |
[38:25] | Looking for who? | 找谁 |
[38:27] | Ian Gallagher? | 伊恩·加拉格 |
[38:29] | Or–or Monica? She live here? | 或者是莫妮卡 她住这里吗 |
[38:32] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[38:33] | – Do you really have a gun? – Yeah! | -你真的有枪吗 -当然 |
[38:35] | And Monica don’t live here no more. | 莫妮卡不在这儿住了 |
[38:37] | Okay, look, this is our brother’s stuff, okay? | 好吧 这是我弟弟的东西 |
[38:40] | So he lives here, right? | 他住这里的 是吧 |
[38:41] | Look, we’re just trying to find him. | 我们只是想找到他 |
[38:43] | He’s at work. | 他上班去了 |
[38:44] | And where’s that? | 在哪里上班 |
[38:46] | The White Swallow. | 白燕子俱乐部 |
[38:48] | – Wait, the what? – The White Swallow, in Boystown. | -等等 什么 -白燕子俱乐部 在男孩城 |
[38:52] | All right, thank you. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[38:53] | Go, Debs, go. Go, go, go, go, go. | 走 小黛 走走走 |
[39:00] | Come on, hurry up! | 加把劲 快点 |
[39:23] | Here you go, here’s your change, | 给你 找你的钱 |
[39:25] | and Veronica will take care of you. | 维罗妮卡包你舒爽 |
[39:27] | – Nice. – Excuse me? | -正点 -你说啥 |
[39:29] | No, not her. Forget it. | 不是她 想得美 |
[39:30] | – Mickey! – Yeah? | -米奇 -怎么了 |
[39:31] | Got a customer to take upstairs. | 把这个客人带到楼上吧 |
[39:32] | Right this way, McEnroe. | 这边 网球高手 |
[39:35] | Alibi. | 艾莱伯酒吧 |
[39:36] | – It’s me. – Hey! I was just about to call you. | -是我 -我正想打给你呢 |
[39:39] | We’re gonna be a couple of minutes late | 我们会晚几分钟 |
[39:40] | ’cause we have customers at the bar for the first time in days. | 这么多天了 酒吧终于有客人了 |
[39:43] | Yeah, I was calling to say | 我给你打电话是想说 |
[39:44] | I’m not really much in the mood for a party. | 我真的没有心情开派对 |
[39:46] | Well, that’s too damn bad, | 太尼玛扫兴了 |
[39:47] | ’cause Kev and I are coming over | 我和小凯正要带一大瓶 |
[39:48] | with a gallon of “Ivan the Terrible” vodka | “伊凡雷帝”伏特加 |
[39:50] | and a bucket of cool Ranch Doritos. | 还有一大筐好吃的立体脆过去呢 |
[39:52] | If you don’t want to partake, you can watch. | 要是你不想玩 你就看着 |
[39:54] | Door’s open! | 门没关 |
[39:56] | I don’t have a choice? | 没得选了吗 |
[39:57] | Bye, bitch. | 拜拜 小骚货 |
[40:04] | Are you kiddin’ me? | 搞什么飞机 |
[40:05] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[40:06] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[40:08] | Well, I thought we could celebrate together. | 我想和你一起庆祝 |
[40:09] | Or I could stab myself in the eye with a pencil. | 那我想用笔戳瞎自己的眼睛 |
[40:12] | By way of apologizing. | 通过道歉的方式 |
[40:14] | – Now it’s a party. – Coke? | -派对开始 -可卡因 |
[40:18] | Fresh out of rehab, and you have coke? | 刚从戒毒所出来 现在又嗑上了 |
[40:19] | Well, booze is the problem. | 喝酒才是问题 |
[40:20] | I can do coke, a little weed. | 我可以嗑可卡因和大麻 |
[40:22] | But as far as booze goes, I’m clean. | 不过说到酒的话 我可没有碰 |
[40:24] | You sound like Frank. | 说话口气真像弗兰克 |
[40:25] | Who’s Frank? | 弗兰克是谁 |
[40:26] | Oh, you got a mirror? | 有镜子吗 |
[40:27] | Oh, yeah, right here. | 有 就在这儿 |
[40:29] | Oh, wait, it’s a baseball bat. | 等下 这个是球棒 |
[40:31] | Hey! Whoa, easy, easy. | 别这样 淡定 |
[40:33] | Okay, okay. | 行吧 |
[40:36] | All right. Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:16] | Does he know it’s us? | 他知道是我们吗 |
[41:17] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该知道吧 |
[41:20] | What’s up? | 你们好啊 |
[41:24] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老哥 |
[41:26] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[41:27] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[41:28] | – You look great! – Thank you. | -你看起来真棒 -谢谢 |
[41:31] | You do too. | 你也是 |
[41:32] | This is my brother and sister. | 这是我哥哥和妹妹 |
[41:34] | This is family! | 是我的家人 |
[41:37] | Hey, how long you been working here, huh? | 你在这里干多久了 |
[41:39] | – A couple weeks. – Yeah? | -几个星期了 -是吗 |
[41:40] | This place, it’s awesome. | 这地方帅呆了 |
[41:42] | It’s–it’s super convenient. | 超级方便 |
[41:43] | You guys want drinks? They’re on the house. | 你俩想喝点什么 我请客 |
[41:46] | – No, I’m good, I’m good. – Appletini, appletin– | -不用 没事 -苹果马提尼 |
[41:47] | – No. – Two appletinis. | -不用了 -两杯苹果马提尼 |
[41:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:51] | Hey, Ian, is there any place we could talk? | 伊恩 有别的地方可以谈话吗 |
[41:53] | Oh, I love this song! | 我爱死这首歌了 |
[41:56] | Yeah, look, some army M.P.s came by looking for you. | 几个军队宪兵正在找你 |
[42:00] | They want to arrest you for going AWOL, | 他们要以擅离职守罪 |
[42:02] | – stealing government property. – This is top-shelf. | -和盗窃政府财产罪逮捕你 -高级货色 |
[42:06] | No, hey, did–did you hear me? | 听到我说话了吗 |
[42:07] | They say you stole a helicopter. | 他们说你偷了一架直升机 |
[42:10] | That’s hilarious. | 太可笑了 |
[42:11] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[42:13] | Yeah, yeah, I mean, I didn’t steal anything, | 是啊 我什么都没偷 |
[42:15] | I just started the rotors. | 我只是发动了一下 |
[42:17] | Hey, can you guys hang around for a while? | 你俩能在这里待会儿吗 |
[42:19] | My shift gets off at 2:00, | 我两点钟交班 |
[42:20] | but I always go out after, or hit the local gym, | 之后我都会出去玩 或者健个身 |
[42:23] | depending on how pumped I am. | 要看我有多累了 |
[42:24] | But seeing you guys, I-I just– I feel great, you know? | 但是见到了你们 我感觉太棒了 |
[42:29] | Okay, you know what, hey, let’s go outside | 好吧 要不我们去外边 |
[42:31] | so we can hear each other, huh? | 这样可以互相听清楚 好吗 |
[42:32] | – Try your drink. – No, outside. | -尝尝吧 -不 出去 |
[42:34] | Come on, come here. | 来吧 过来 |
[42:35] | – Hey, get your hand off him. – No, it’s fine, it’s okay. | -把你的手拿开 -没关系 没事的 |
[42:37] | We’re brothers, all right? We’re just talking. Yo, Ian! | 我们是兄弟 在聊天呢 嘿 伊恩 |
[42:40] | And I definitely need some I.D. | 我还要看你的身份证 |
[42:40] | – Come on, Ian! – Let’s go! | -过来 伊恩 -快走 |
[42:41] | She’s not drinking, man. Ian! | 她没喝酒 伙计 伊恩 |
[42:47] | Why was he acting like that? | 他为什么要这样 |
[42:49] | It’s late. We should go. | 已经很晚了 我们走吧 |
[42:50] | Is there something wrong with him? | 他出什么事了吗 |
[42:52] | At least we know where he is now, okay? | 至少我们知道他在哪里了 是吧 |
[42:53] | I’ll come back and check on him. | 我会再回来看他的 |
[42:55] | Let’s get you home, though, all right? | 我们回家吧 好吗 |
[42:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[43:00] | This is gonna make you feel right at home. | 这个会让你们感觉是在自己家里 |
[43:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:06] | I’ve got succotash, quinoa, and frybread | 我做了豆煮玉米 藜麦 |
[43:10] | made from acorn powder, indigenous to our people. | 和橡子粉油炸面包 都是原住民菜 |
[43:16] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[43:17] | One-eyed Snake. | 独眼蛇 |
[43:19] | And this is Stinking Wind. | 这是恶臭风 |
[43:21] | Stinking Wind. | 恶臭风 |
[43:24] | That’s unusual. | 挺特别的 |
[43:26] | Got any burgers? | 有汉堡吗 |
[43:27] | Buffalo burgers. I’ve got Buffalo burgers. | 布法罗汉堡 我这儿有布法罗汉堡 |
[43:30] | Would you like that? Let me get that for you. | 想吃吗 我给你拿 |
[43:31] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[43:33] | Hold on, hold on, missy, hold on. | 稍等 小姑娘 稍等 |
[43:37] | Dumb shit, why are you giving her fake names? | 傻叉 为什么要用假名 |
[43:39] | ‘Cause she’s crazy. | 因为她疯疯癫癫的 |
[43:40] | At least she made us dinner. | 至少她给我们做了晚餐 |
[43:45] | Tie it tight. Nice and tight. | 绑紧了 结实点 |
[43:47] | – Yeah, good, good. – Yeah, we made it! | -好 很好 -我们回来了 |
[43:50] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[43:56] | Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad. | 爸 爸 爸爸 |
[43:59] | Look what we built. | 快看我们的成果 |
[43:59] | We took it from a whole pile of trees | 我们从芝加哥警局门口偷来的树 |
[44:01] | from the PDC, and then we got– | 然后我们用… |
[44:02] | Sammi was amazing! | 萨咪太厉害了 |
[44:04] | She rallied the bar by telling them the lodge | 她跟酒吧的人说 印第安小屋能治不举 |
[44:06] | would cure impotence, and then she led the charge | 一帮人就来帮忙了 之后还带头偷了 |
[44:10] | to steal blankets from the bums on skid row. | 贫民窟流浪汉的毯子 |
[44:12] | Is she a chip off the old block or what? | 真是虎父无犬女 |
[44:15] | All for a good cause. | 都是为了造福人间 |
[44:16] | Jesus, they reek. | 老天 这些毯子臭死了 |
[44:18] | Yeah, well, they’ll keep the heat in. | 能防止热气外泄就行 |
[44:20] | Come on, guys, let’s go. | 来吧 各位 我们走起 |
[44:35] | All right, Alan, here’s $350. | 好了 艾伦 这里是350块 |
[44:37] | I’ll give you the rest in a couple of days. | 剩下的过几天给你 |
[44:39] | You know, Kevin, the idea of men upstairs, | 凯文 对于将我老爸的公寓 |
[44:41] | jizzing all over dad’s apartment… | 变成满地精液的地方 |
[44:44] | works for me. | 我觉得 赞 |
[44:45] | Tell your friends, okay? | 跟你朋友宣传宣传 |
[44:49] | All right, babe, let Tito here take over. | 好了 宝贝 剩下的事交给笛图 |
[44:51] | – We got to get to Fiona’s. – All right, just one more shot. | -我们得去菲奥娜家了 -好 我再喝一杯 |
[44:53] | Here’s to good old fashioned American Capitalism. | 敬老派的美国资本主义 |
[44:56] | You can keep a man down. | 尽管它给男人准备了种种艰难险阻 |
[44:57] | But you can never keep him from getting it up. | 但它永远无法阻止小兄弟要站起来的愿望 |
[45:00] | Yes, sir! | 说得好 |
[45:01] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走吧 走吧 |
[45:04] | Chief says cover all the holes, come on. | 酋长说要把所有的洞都堵起来 |
[45:09] | Dad, when Sammi was little, did you ever think about her? | 爸爸 萨咪小的时候 你有没有想过她 |
[45:13] | Of course I did. | 当然有 |
[45:16] | Well, no, I didn’t, but that had more to do with her mother. | 其实没有 但主要是她妈的错 |
[45:18] | She was a real pain in the ass. | 她是个烦人精 |
[45:20] | How come? | 怎么说 |
[45:22] | She wanted me to…get a job, support them, yada, yada, yada. | 她想要我找份工作 养家糊口什么的 |
[45:27] | How old are you now, ten? | 你现在几岁 十岁吗 |
[45:28] | – 12. – Well, soon you’ll knock up | -十二岁 -儿子 要不了多久 |
[45:30] | your first ghetto girl and ditch her. | 你就会搞大第一个穷妹子的肚子 然后抛弃她 |
[45:32] | But, you get to my age, you get perspective. | 等你活到我这岁数 就知道要看远点 |
[45:37] | You learn to embrace the responsibilities | 你会学着接受那些为人父母 |
[45:40] | that come with parenthood. | 所带来的责任 |
[45:43] | Sammi’s my last chance to get it right. | 萨咪是我最后一次好好表现的机会了 |
[45:45] | What do you mean, “get it right”? | 什么叫”好好表现” |
[45:48] | Huh? | 什么 |
[45:50] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[45:51] | Now? You’re gonna miss the ceremony. | 现在吗 那你会错过仪式的 |
[45:53] | See ya. | 再见 |
[45:58] | Soon as I carry these hot rocks | 等我把这些滚烫的石头 |
[46:00] | into the lodge, we’re ready. | 放进小屋 一切就准备妥当了 |
[46:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[46:04] | My son just took off. | 我儿子刚刚跑了 |
[46:05] | Huh, look at my sister’s kids. | 看看我姐妹的小孩 |
[46:07] | We’re out here building a traditional fucking sweat lodge, | 我们在外面搭这该死的传统汗蒸小屋 |
[46:09] | they’re in there watching TV fuck ’em. | 他们却在里面跷脚看电视 去他们的 |
[46:21] | Liam’s breakin’ it down! | 快看利亚姆的舞步 |
[46:32] | I don’t care if I can’t drink or take your drugs! | 就算不能喝酒 不能嗑药也没关系 |
[46:35] | I got Doritos! Doritos are like crack! | 老娘有多力多滋 多力多滋就像可卡因 |
[46:37] | I might even snort ’em. | 也许直接吸入也行 |
[46:44] | Well, at least Robbie got one thing right, the prick. | 至少罗比把生日礼物送对了 那个混球 |
[46:47] | Fiona, get your ass in here! | 菲奥娜 快过来 |
[46:48] | I’m gonna show you how to break it down! | 让你瞧瞧老娘的摆臀舞 |
[46:51] | Coming. | 来了 |
[47:08] | Okay, go on. | 进去吧 |
[47:14] | Hey, Debs. | 小黛 |
[47:17] | Thanks for coming with me today. | 谢谢你今天陪我一起 |
[47:19] | Yeah, thanks for letting me. | 谢谢你让我跟着 |
[47:30] | Look at Lip now! | 看看利普 |
[47:32] | Cake, cake, cake, cake! | 有蛋糕 有蛋糕 有蛋糕 |
[47:38] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[47:39] | Oh, we just on a little adventure. | 参加了一次小探险 |
[47:40] | I’ll tell you all about it later. | 晚点再跟你细说 |
[47:41] | Well, looks like somebody’s gonna get to keep their job! | 看样子我的饭碗保住了 |
[47:44] | Oh, no shit, that’s great. | 真的假的 太棒了 |
[47:46] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[47:49] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[47:50] | – Oh, shit. – What’s on his face? | -糟了 -他脸上的是什么 |
[47:51] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[47:53] | – Step back, step back. – Oh, my God. | -退后 退后 -天呐 |
[47:54] | – Step back. – He’s not breathing! | -往后退 -他没呼吸了 |
[47:56] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天呐 -天呐 |
[47:58] | – Oh, my God, oh, my God. – Liam? Liam? Liam? | -天呐 天呐 -利亚姆 醒醒 |
[48:00] | – Oh, my God, call! – Liam? | -天呐 叫救护车 -利亚姆 |
[48:02] | Liam? Step back, give him some room. | 利亚姆 退后 给他一点空间 |
[48:04] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[48:05] | – Oh, my God. – Liam? | -天呐 -利亚姆 |
[48:12] | BP. is 200 over 120. Heart rate’s 130. | 血压200/120 心率每分钟130次 |
[48:16] | What’d he take? | 他摄入了什么 |
[48:17] | Coke! He got into my coke. | 可卡因 他吸了我的可卡因 |
[48:19] | – How much? – A half gram, maybe more. | -吸了多少 -半克或者更多 |
[48:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:22] | – Coming through. – He gonna be okay? | -人过来了 -他不会有事吧 |
[48:24] | He’s gonna be okay, though, right? | 他不会有事的 对吧 |
[48:25] | Yeah, clear the way, please. | 请让开 |
[48:27] | Coming through! | 人过来了 |
[48:29] | Three-year-old male, cocaine ingestion. | 三岁的男童 误食可卡因 |
[48:30] | BP’s 200 over 120. HR is 130. | 血压200/120 心率每分钟130次 |
[48:32] | – He’s gonna be okay, right? – Started 2 milligrams | -他不会有事的 对吧 -已用2毫克 |
[48:34] | of ativan, 12 minutes out. | 劳拉西泮 昏迷12分钟 |
[48:34] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他不会有事的 对吧 |
[48:59] | I’ll get the truck. | 我去把卡车开来 |
[49:11] | Thank you, great spirit, for this blessing, | 感谢您 大神 感谢您的保佑 |
[49:12] | for the good earth, plants, and trees. | 感谢赐予我们土壤 植物 树木 |
[49:15] | The universal lifeblood of our sweat | 我们的汗水是万能的生命线 |
[49:17] | intermingles with the waters of the world, | 与世界之水交融 |
[49:19] | carried to the four quarters of the planet. | 将它送向四面八方 |
[49:22] | We know you, healing spirit, when you are with us. | 治愈之灵 当你在我们身边时我们能感受到你 |
[49:24] | Your voice is the voice of all things. | 你的声音就是万物的声音 |
[49:27] | – You call to us– – Frank Gallagher! | -你召唤我们… -弗兰克·加拉格 |
[49:30] | Jesus Christ! | 我的妈呀 |
[49:39] | Wow, it’s hot. | 这里好热 |
[49:41] | Hey, is Frank in here? | 弗兰克在这里吗 |
[49:42] | It’s about his son, Liam. | 他儿子利亚姆出事了 |
[49:47] | – Dad? – Beat 5533, I need an ambulance. | -爸 -5533号需要救护车 |
[50:03] | They won’t let me back there. | 他们不让我进去 |
[50:05] | I was watching him at the party. | 在派对上我有看着他 |
[50:07] | I thought he was in the living room. | 本以为他在客厅的 |
[50:10] | Excuse me, Liam? Liam Gallagher? | 打扰一下 叫利亚姆 利亚姆·加拉格的小孩 |
[50:12] | Have a seat. | 先坐一下 |
[50:13] | Someone will be out with you in a minute. | 马上会有人出来找你的 |
[50:17] | What was that? | 什么意思 |
[50:19] | Who’s Fiona? | 菲奥娜是哪位 |
[50:20] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[50:22] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把双手放到身后 |
[50:24] | What? | 什么 |
[50:25] | Fiona Gallagher, you have the right to remain silent. | 菲奥娜·加拉格 你有权保持沉默 |
[50:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what’s going on? | 搞什么 出什么事了 |
[50:28] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但是你所说的一切 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[50:30] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[50:31] | If you cannot afford one, | 如果无法负担这笔费用 |
[50:32] | one will be appointed to you. | 法院将会为你指派一名辩护律师 |
[50:34] | Do you understand your rights as I’ve read them to you? | 你明白自己的权利了吗 |