时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It was a great episode. | 非常赞的一集 |
[00:06] | Oh, Debbie. Debbie, stop. | 黛比 停下 |
[00:08] | – Don’t you want to? – Someday. | -难道你不想要吗 -将来某一天 |
[00:09] | – Well, why not now? – ‘Cause you’re 13. | -为什么不是现在 -因为你才13岁 |
[00:12] | It turns out I’m 1/32 Menominee Indian. | 原来我还有1/32的梅诺米尼人[北美印第安人]血统呢 |
[00:15] | You’re even foxier in person. | 你本人更性感 |
[00:17] | You didn’t tell me that you had kids. | 你没跟我说你有孩子呢 |
[00:18] | This is Dale, Ben, Sarah, Denise, and Gary. | 这是戴尔 本 莎拉 丹尼斯和加里 |
[00:21] | – I studied my ass off for this test. – I’m sorry. | -为了这个考试我复习了好久 -抱歉 |
[00:27] | I have this liver condition. | 我的肝不好 |
[00:28] | Pretty much kicked. They say I need a new one. | 基本废了 医生说我需要一个新的 |
[00:30] | I never hear of an Indian getting a liver transplant. | 可怎么从来没有印第安人需要肝移植的 |
[00:33] | We use a sweat lodge. | 我们用汗蒸小屋来治病 |
[00:34] | Cleans your liver, your spleen, and it’s a real high. | 它能净化你的肝脏 你的脾脏 感觉非常好 |
[00:38] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[00:39] | How’d you guys start getting it on? | 你俩怎么好上的 |
[00:40] | I got him drunk and almost fucked him in a tent. | 我灌醉了他 差点在帐篷里上了他 |
[00:42] | I can get a little wild. | 我有时是有一点狂野 |
[00:46] | I’m not telling him. This did not happen. | 我永远不会告诉他的 这事根本没发生过 |
[00:48] | You got off on it as much as I did. | 你跟我一样爽 |
[00:51] | – God damn it! – What? | -该死 -搞什么 |
[00:52] | – Mike, I don’t know what he– – Please, just go. | -麦克 我不知道他说了什… -别说了 走吧 |
[00:54] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[00:56] | By way of apologizing. Now it’s a party. | 通过道歉的方式 派对开始 |
[01:03] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[01:04] | He’s not breathing! | 他没呼吸了 |
[01:06] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[01:07] | – What’s on his face? – Oh, my god. | -他脸上的是什么 -天呐 |
[01:08] | – He got into my coke. – Who’s Fiona? | -他吸了我的可卡因 -菲奥娜是哪位 |
[01:10] | – That’s me. – Fiona Gallagher… | -是我 -菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[01:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[01:13] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但是你所说的一切 都将成为呈堂证供 |
[02:36] | Look at the camera. | 看摄像头 |
[03:16] | They probably took her to district 6 for booking. | 警察可能要先带她去六局备案 |
[03:18] | That’s where they usually take you before they transfer you to county. | 嫌犯在被转到郡里之前都待在那个地方 |
[03:23] | She’s gonna need a lawyer. | 她需要一名律师 |
[03:24] | You got anybody you want us to call? | 想让我们帮忙联系什么人吗 |
[03:28] | Lip? | 利普 |
[03:32] | Is there a lawyer you want us to use? | 你们有律师吗 |
[03:37] | I used a guy on Calumet a couple years ago | 几年前我因为醉驾的事 |
[03:38] | for that D.U.I. thing I had, you know? | 请过一个卡鲁梅市的律师 |
[03:42] | He smells like dirty dish towels, | 他身上总有一股脏洗碗布的臭味 |
[03:44] | but if you breathe through your mouth, it’s bearable. | 在他身边你得用嘴呼吸才行 |
[03:46] | – Fiona gallagher? – Philip gallagher. | -菲奥娜·加拉格 -我是菲利普·加拉格 |
[03:48] | – Is Fiona here? – No. | -菲奥娜在这里吗 -不在 |
[03:50] | – Will she be back? – No, not soon. | -她会过来吗 -不会 短期内不行 |
[03:51] | I’m–I’m Liam’s brother. | 我是利亚姆的哥哥 |
[03:52] | Is there another parent or legal guardian available? | 那有没有其他家长或法定监护人在这里呢 |
[03:54] | No. Is Liam gonna be okay? | 没有 利亚姆他不会有事吧 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry. I really need a responsible adult present– | 抱歉 必须要有一名能担责的成人在场… |
[03:58] | Look, my mom’s a bipolar drug addict | 听着 我妈是个有躁郁症的吸毒者 |
[03:59] | who split years ago, | 她几年前就跟我们分开了 |
[04:00] | and my dad’s a drunk, | 而我爸是个醉汉 |
[04:01] | and the cops just hauled Fiona off to jail, okay? | 警察又刚把菲奥娜铐到监狱去了 |
[04:04] | Look, I’m the only thing that passes for a responsible adult | 我是你现在唯一可以找到的 |
[04:06] | that you’re gonna find. Now, how is Liam? | 能担责的成人了 利亚姆现在怎么样了 |
[04:11] | Your brother came in with acute cocaine toxicity– | 你弟弟被送来时可卡因中毒 |
[04:14] | disoriented, hallucinating, and with a dangerously elevated heart rate. | 已经神志不清 出现幻觉 且心率骤升有生命危险 |
[04:17] | He’s on naloxone for his altered mental status | 我们已经给他注射纳洛酮和苯二氮 |
[04:19] | and benzodiazepine to control his seizures. | 来分别缓解神志不清和癫痫的症状 |
[04:22] | Seizures? | 癫痫 |
[04:23] | We’re monitoring his temperature, | 我们正在监测他的体温 |
[04:24] | his heart rate, and his glucose levels, | 心率和血糖指数 |
[04:26] | but he has started to settle down. | 总算都开始稳定下来了 |
[04:28] | – Can we see him? – I’m sorry. | -我们可以看他吗 -抱歉不行 |
[04:30] | Only immediate family members over 18 | 只有年满18岁的直系亲属 |
[04:31] | are allowed in the PICU. | 可以进入儿科重症监护室 |
[04:33] | Go. We’ll stay here with Carl and Debs. | 去吧 我们在这里陪着卡尔和小黛 |
[05:36] | You can touch him. | 你可以摸摸他 |
[05:39] | Why is he, uh, tied down? | 他为什么被绑着 |
[05:41] | He was agitated and hurting himself. | 因为他之前焦躁不安甚至伤害自己 |
[05:44] | It’s not unusual in cocaine overdoses. | 这是过量吸食可卡因的常见症状 |
[05:47] | Is he gonna be okay? | 那他会没事吗 |
[05:49] | Well, it’s early yet, | 现在还说不准 |
[05:51] | but cocaine overdoses aren’t usually fatal. | 但过量吸食可卡因通常不会致命 |
[05:53] | He did have several seizures, | 他确实犯过几次癫痫 |
[05:55] | and that can lead to intellectual decline. | 这种情况会导致智力下降 |
[05:59] | Brain damage? | 会损伤大脑吗 |
[06:00] | Learning and language problems, | 可能会导致学习和语言障碍 |
[06:02] | emotional and behavioral disorders. | 以及情绪和行为障碍 |
[06:05] | The developing brain is delicate. | 正在发育的大脑是很脆弱的 |
[06:08] | You’re gonna need to consult with a pediatric neurologist | 你最好咨询儿科神经学家 |
[06:10] | to monitor any possible long-term deficits. | 看是否造成任何可能的长远损伤 |
[06:17] | Look, your little brother is a– he’s a tough guy. | 你的弟弟…他是个小硬汉 |
[06:21] | He’s strong. | 生命力很顽强 |
[06:23] | If I was a betting woman, my money would be on a full recovery. | 我相信他会痊愈的 |
[06:36] | It’s okay. Here we go. | 没事了 我在这里 |
[06:54] | Transport van is here. Ladies. | 运输车来了 女士们 |
[07:00] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪里 |
[07:01] | Division 4 for processing. | 去4局办手续 |
[07:03] | – Put your hands up. – My brother’s in the hospital. | -举起手来 -我弟弟在医院 |
[07:05] | I-I need to make a call and find out how he’s doing. | 我要打个电话问问他情况如何 |
[07:08] | You’ll have access to a phone after intake at division 4. | 过去之后就能打了 |
[07:11] | Set? Let’s go. Come on. | 好了吗 走吧 快点 |
[07:59] | Anything new? | 有新消息吗 |
[08:02] | We got Deb and Carl into bed. V is gonna stay with them. | 我们把小黛和卡尔弄去睡了 小维会陪在他们身边 |
[08:05] | And I got a hold of the cops. | 我已经联系过警察那边了 |
[08:06] | They’re moving Fiona to women’s county. | 他们要把菲奥娜转移到女子监狱 |
[08:08] | We can catch up to her over there for her arraignment. | 我们可以在她被提讯的地方见到她 |
[08:12] | What’s that? | 你在填什么 |
[08:13] | It’s admissions paperwork. | 许可文书 |
[08:16] | “Insurance”? None. | “保险” 没有 |
[08:18] | “Employer”? None. | “雇主” 没有 |
[08:20] | “Credit card number”? None. | “信用卡号” 没有 |
[08:24] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[08:27] | Maybe they’ll let us wash dishes in the cafeteria. | 也许他们会让我们去自助餐厅洗盘子 |
[08:29] | No, fuck that. They got to treat him. | 不会的 他们会治好他的 |
[08:31] | They’re not gonna kick a sick toddler to the curb | 他们不至于因为你们没钱 |
[08:33] | ’cause he doesn’t have a gold card. | 就把一个生病的孩子踢到路边不管的 |
[08:34] | That doesn’t mean they’re not gonna send a collection agency our way. | 可他们还是会派讨债公司的人过来的 |
[08:37] | What, you’re worried they’re gonna fuck up your credit rating? | 怎么 你还担心他们会弄烂你的信用等级 |
[08:41] | Fiona’s bail hearing is around noon sometime. | 菲奥娜的保释听证会就在今天中午 |
[08:44] | I left a message with that lawyer. | 我给那个律师留言了 |
[08:45] | – No. – No, what? | -不要 -什么不要 |
[08:48] | Uh, lawyer work for free? | 那个律师不收钱吗 |
[08:50] | V and I can front you some cash. | 我和小维可以先帮你们垫着 |
[08:52] | What, front us some cash? | 怎么 帮我们垫点钱 |
[08:53] | Like we’re ever gonna be able to pay you back? | 好像我们能还你似的 |
[08:54] | – She needs a lawyer. – And she’ll get one. | -她需要一位律师 -她会有的 |
[08:57] | The P.D.’s office will handle it. | 警局会给她派一位的 |
[08:58] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开玩笑吧 |
[09:00] | An overworked public defender straight out of law school | 一个刚从法律学院毕业的 |
[09:02] | with a couple hundred cases? | 同时要处理几百个案件的公设辩护律师 |
[09:04] | Works for me. | 我觉得挺好 |
[09:07] | It was an accident, Lip. | 那是个意外 利普 |
[09:10] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[09:12] | This is some heavy shit, kid. | 这事儿很严重 孩子 |
[09:16] | Illegal drugs, a three-year-old? | 一个3岁的孩子服用非法毒品 |
[09:19] | She might end up doing some serious time. | 她可能要坐牢坐很久 |
[09:24] | She’s family. | 她可是家人 |
[09:32] | It’s almost 5:00. | 快5点了 |
[09:35] | I’ve got a quantum physics quiz in three hours. | 3小时后我有量子物理考试 |
[09:39] | Guess I’m gonna miss it, huh? | 看来是赶不上了 |
[09:58] | – You look like your mother. – What? | -你跟你妈长得真像 -什么 |
[10:02] | – She was a real looker. – Oh, my God. We almost lost you. | -她特别漂亮 -天呐 你差点死了 |
[10:07] | – She still a knockout? – My mom? | -她还那么漂亮吗 -我妈吗 |
[10:12] | Not so much. | 不是了 |
[10:14] | Life hasn’t been kind. | 时间是把杀猪刀啊 |
[10:16] | Diabetes– lost a foot. | 她得上了糖尿病 截了一只脚 |
[10:18] | Breast cancer before that– double mastectomy. | 之前患上了乳腺癌 做双乳切除术 |
[10:21] | Both of ’em, huh? | 两个都切掉了 |
[10:22] | They rebuilt them. | 之后重塑了 |
[10:25] | Did a good job too. | 也很不错 |
[10:27] | She was always complaining out how she was a little small up there, | 她之前总是抱怨胸部太小了 |
[10:30] | so she had the doc add a couple bra sizes. | 所以她让医生增加了罩杯 |
[10:33] | Small? I don’t remember that. | 小 我不记得小来着 |
[10:35] | Couldn’t rebuild the nipples, though, | 但是乳头没能重塑 |
[10:36] | so she had them tattooed on. | 所以她就纹了一对儿 |
[10:41] | Did a pretty good job too– | 也很不错 |
[10:43] | Even up close. | 近看也很真 |
[10:44] | – Look who’s conscious. – He just woke up. | -看看谁清醒了 -他刚醒 |
[10:48] | This is Dr. Zabel. He saved your life. | 这是扎伯医生 他救了你的命 |
[10:50] | Well, temporarily at best. How you feeling, Frank? | 尽力而为 感觉怎么样 弗兰克 |
[10:53] | Shitty. Do I know you? | 相当糟 我认识你吗 |
[10:55] | Sure. We’re old friends. | 当然 我们是老朋友了 |
[10:57] | According to your extensive medical history, | 根据你冗长的病史 |
[11:00] | this is your 56th visit to our hallowed hall of healing. | 这是你第56次来我们这个救死扶伤之地了 |
[11:03] | You’re a legend around here, Frank. | 你在这儿都成传奇了 弗兰克 |
[11:05] | Two more visits, you’ll pass Sterno Stan | 再多来两次 你就赢了斯坦 |
[11:06] | as our most decorated frequent flyer. | 成为我们最荣誉的常客了 |
[11:10] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[11:11] | You fucked up my best high ever. | 我吸毒最嗨的那次被你糟蹋了 |
[11:15] | Silly me. | 我可真傻 |
[11:16] | I should have skipped the narcan, let you OD. | 早知道我就不用纳络酮 让你吸毒过量好了 |
[11:19] | I suspect our billing department would have sent me on a carnival cruise | 我要是让你被呕吐物呛死的话 |
[11:21] | if I just let you choke to death on your own vomit. | 我们的财务部门会好好奖励我的 |
[11:23] | No, I was fine. | 不 没事的 |
[11:25] | I’ve done five speedballs before, no problem-o. | 我又不是第一次那么干 没问题的 |
[11:28] | Now, according to your daughter here, | 你女儿跟我说 |
[11:31] | you passed out in a sweat lodge? | 你在蒸汗屋里晕倒了 |
[11:33] | Beyond the obvious question of where you found a sweat lodge | 我就不问这大冬天的你在芝加哥 |
[11:36] | in the city of Chicago in the middle of winter, | 是怎么找到一个汗蒸屋的 |
[11:38] | what in God’s name were you thinking? | 你到底是怎么想的 |
[11:40] | Liver’s giving out, no time to get a new one. | 肝脏功能衰竭了 没时间移植了 |
[11:43] | Indians sweat the alcohol out and live forever. | 印第安人的法子能把酒精从肝脏蒸出来 |
[11:47] | I realize western medicine | 我知道西医 |
[11:48] | isn’t offering you many alternatives, Frank, | 没有给你别的选择 弗兰克 |
[11:50] | but all that holistic crap will kill you faster. | 但是这么瞎弄会让你死得更快 |
[11:53] | How long you been a drinker? | 你酗酒多久了 |
[11:54] | Started when I was 12. | 12岁开始 |
[11:56] | Never breathed a sober breath since, | 然后就再也没清醒过 |
[11:58] | till this damn liver quit doing its job. | 直到这个破肝不干活了 |
[12:01] | What job is that? | 干什么活 |
[12:02] | Processing the copious amounts of alcohol I send its way daily. | 消化我每天给它补充的过量酒精 |
[12:06] | If there were an anti-A.A., | 如果有一个反戒酒协会 |
[12:08] | I’d have a 40-year drunk chip rattling around in my pocket. | 我会有个40年的酗酒奖章在我口袋里叮当响 |
[12:13] | Given your four decades of stumble-down, | 鉴于你这40年来 |
[12:15] | hammered-in-the-gutter commitment to pro-level alcoholism… | 对酒精的不离不弃 |
[12:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | I think you owe your liver a condo in Boca | 我觉得你应该给你的肝在博卡买套公寓 |
[12:22] | and some shuffleboard. | 还有推圆盘游戏桌 |
[12:29] | You know you’re dying, right? | 你知道你快死了 对吧 |
[12:33] | We’re all dying, doc. | 我们都会死 医生 |
[12:36] | Soon? | 你会很快 |
[12:39] | Nope. | 不会 |
[12:41] | Not ready to punch my ticket yet. | 我还没准备死呢 |
[12:42] | I got a good ten years left. | 我还有10年的好日子 |
[12:44] | Just got to give this old liver a couple of months to rejuvenate, | 只要给我这老肝几个月的时间修复一下 |
[12:48] | – get its mojo back. – How soon? | -就能重回往日光辉 -还有多长时间 |
[12:53] | Very soon. | 不多了 |
[12:54] | “Order the flowers and decide between an urn or a casket” soon. | 需要开始准备后事那么快 |
[12:58] | Not gonna happen, doc. | 不可能的 医生 |
[12:59] | You don’t know us Gallaghers. | 你不知道我们加拉格家的人 |
[13:01] | We’re resilient. | 我们恢复力强 |
[13:03] | You have cirrhosis– | 你有肝硬化 |
[13:05] | the result of chronic progressive liver disease. | 是长期病变的结果 |
[13:07] | You’re losing excretory function. | 你正在丧失了排泄功能 |
[13:09] | You’ve developed ascites, variceal hemorrhages, | 出现了腹水 静脉出血 |
[13:12] | hepatic encephalopathy, and renal impairment. | 肝性脑病 还有肾损害的症状 |
[13:17] | Time’s up, Frank. | 大限将至 弗兰克 |
[13:19] | Is there anything else we can do? | 我们还能做什么吗 |
[13:22] | Make him comfortable. | 剩下的日子让他舒服一些 |
[13:24] | Hospice is an excellent option. | 临终关怀院是个不错的选择 |
[13:26] | I assume cost is an issue. | 我猜费用会是个问题 |
[13:27] | There are several nice ones around | 这附近有几家不错的 |
[13:29] | that accept the indigent– | 愿意接收穷人 |
[13:31] | Run by religious orders, | 属于宗教机构的 |
[13:32] | but well worth a couple choruses of Amazing Grace | 但是能在最后的日子里 |
[13:34] | To have your last days be someplace nice. | 听一听《奇异恩典》也值得了 |
[13:41] | Pleasure knowing you, Frank. | 很高兴认识你 弗兰克 |
[13:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:45] | Back at you, doc. | 你也是 医生 |
[13:49] | Fiona Gallagher? | 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[13:53] | Yes? | 是的 |
[13:54] | – Any medical issues? – No. | -患有疾病吗 -没有 |
[13:57] | Diabetes? Tuberculosis? H.I.V.? Food allergies? | 糖尿病 肺结核 艾滋病 食物过敏 |
[14:02] | You hooked on anything– | 对什么上瘾吗 |
[14:03] | drug dependencies we should know about? | 药物依赖什么的 |
[14:07] | What about medications? | 有在服药吗 |
[14:07] | – You taking any prescription meds? – No. | -有服用处方药吗 -没有 |
[14:10] | – Personal items, please. – What? | -请交出私人物品 -什么 |
[14:13] | Watch, rings, bracelets, earrings, | 手表 戒指 手镯 耳环 |
[14:16] | wallet, money. | 钱包 钱 |
[14:17] | Keys, any other piercings, | 钥匙 其他各类穿孔首饰 |
[14:19] | everything in your pockets. | 以及口袋里的所有物品 |
[14:20] | My brother’s in the hospital. | 我的弟弟在医院里 |
[14:21] | I need to make a call, find out how he’s doing. | 我得打个电话 得知他是否平安 |
[14:26] | – Arm, please. – Please, can I make a call | -手臂伸过来 -求你了 我能打个电话 |
[14:28] | – and find out how my brother’s doing? – That you? | -了解我弟弟的情况吗 -名字没错吧 |
[14:32] | Sign here to acknowledge these are the possessions you gave me. | 在这里签字以证明这是你给我的物品 |
[14:42] | Down the hall to the right and strip. | 沿大厅直走右转 准备更衣 |
[14:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:55] | In there. | 这里 |
[15:02] | Clothes in the bag. | 把衣服放进袋子里 |
[15:32] | Underwear too. | 还有内衣 |
[15:43] | Arms up. | 手抬起来 |
[15:50] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴巴 |
[15:52] | Flip up the top lip. | 翻开上嘴唇 |
[15:55] | Flip the bottom. | 翻开下嘴唇 |
[15:58] | Lift up your tongue. | 舌头伸起来 |
[16:02] | Soles of your feet. | 检查脚底 |
[16:05] | Mm-hmm. The other one. | 另一只脚 |
[16:08] | Bend over for me, please. | 请弯下腰来 |
[16:21] | Cough. | 咳嗽 |
[16:28] | Put on the uniform. | 换上囚服 |
[16:31] | Can I get my call now, please? | 我现在能打电话了吗 |
[16:36] | Get in your uniform. | 换上囚服 |
[16:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:59] | They still sleeping? | 他们还在睡吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah. Liam? | 是的 利亚姆怎么样 |
[17:03] | Same. Lip stayed. | 还是一样 利普留下来了 |
[17:05] | He’s gonna call if anything changes. | 有事他会打过来的 |
[17:07] | You want some coffee? | 来些咖啡吗 |
[17:12] | Should we be getting them ready for school? | 我们要不要叫他们起来上学 |
[17:13] | They didn’t get to bed till 2:00. | 他们两点钟才上床 |
[17:18] | I don’t even remember seeing Liam, do you? | 我都不记得当时看到过利亚姆了 你呢 |
[17:21] | Was he down here the whole time, and I just didn’t notice him? | 难不成他一直在楼下 我却没注意到他 |
[17:24] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[17:26] | It was a Gallagher pop-up party. | 这可是加拉格家的派对 |
[17:29] | Booze was flowing. | 酒如泉涌 |
[17:31] | Noise was noisy. | 人多耳杂 |
[17:33] | There was a lot of shit going on. | 场面乱得一塌糊涂 |
[17:37] | I should’ve noticed him, kept an eye on him. | 我应该注意到他的 应该留个神的 |
[17:40] | It’s not our kid. | 利亚姆不是我们的孩子 |
[17:42] | It’s not our job to watch him. | 看好他不是我们的义务 |
[17:43] | It is our job. | 怎么不是我们的义务 |
[17:44] | With Lip off at college and Ian running away, | 利普人在大学 伊恩又不见人影 |
[17:47] | Fiona can’t keep track of these kids all by herself. | 菲奥娜不可能一个人看好这么多孩子 |
[17:49] | Look, I’m not saying it’s her fault. | 我并不是说这是她的错 |
[17:51] | I’m just saying that it’s not ours either. | 我的意思是这同样不是我们的错 |
[17:55] | It’s nobody’s. Shit happens. | 这件事不是任何人的错 天有不测风云 |
[17:57] | What’s gonna happen with our babies? | 那我们的孩子出事了怎么办 |
[17:59] | They’re gonna be fine. We’re gonna keep ’em safe. | 他们不会有事的 我们会保证他们的安全 |
[18:02] | They’re gonna grow up happy and smart | 他们将幸福快乐地长大 |
[18:05] | and play for the Bulls. | 到时候替公牛队打球 |
[18:08] | One of ’em’s gonna be elected president. | 其中一个还会被选为总统 |
[18:11] | – Of the United States? – Hell, yeah. Why not? | -美国总统吗 -当然了 怎么不会 |
[18:14] | We already elected a skinny half-black Muslim dude | 我们不已经选了一个起着中东独裁者名字的 |
[18:16] | named after a towel-head dictator. | 精瘦的黑白混血穆斯林当总统了吗 |
[19:16] | Good morning, Mr. Shaliban. | 早上好 沙利班先生 |
[19:20] | It’s a sweat lodge. | 这是汗蒸小屋 |
[19:22] | It’s great for getting rid of toxins. | 它对排毒很有帮助 |
[19:25] | Yeah, bring your mom by later. We’ll heat it up. | 过些时候把你妈妈带过来 我们会加热好的 |
[19:27] | I’m sure it’ll help her emphysema. | 这对她的肺气肿一定会有帮助 |
[19:32] | Okay, have a good day, Mr. Shaliban. | 祝你有个美好的一天 沙利班先生 |
[19:39] | Stinking wind! | 恶臭风 |
[19:41] | One-eyed snake! Runs with poo! | 独眼蛇 奔翔 |
[19:43] | Breakfast! | 早餐好了 |
[19:45] | You knww that’s not their real names, right? | 这是他们胡编的名字 你知道吧 |
[19:47] | It’s the names they gave me. | 这些都是他们告诉我的 |
[19:51] | How are you feeling this morning? | 今天早上感觉怎么样 |
[19:53] | A little sore. | 有些酸痛 |
[19:55] | Violated, but in a good way. | 感觉被侵犯 不过是好的那种 |
[19:58] | Nothing I haven’t felt after spending a day on the saddle. | 就跟骑了一天的马差不多 |
[20:03] | How do you say, um, “Hello, everyone” | “大家好”用梅诺米尼语 |
[20:06] | in Menominee? | 怎么说 |
[20:14] | I hope you’re hungry! | 希望你们都饿了 |
[20:16] | I’ve got, um, nokake pancakes and molasses syrup! | 我做了蓝玉米饼和黑蔗糖浆 |
[20:23] | So we’re gonna have to be heading back | 虽然很不舍 但是我们 |
[20:25] | to the reservation today, sad to say. | 今天就要回保留地了 |
[20:27] | What? Already? | 什么 这么快 |
[20:28] | Their education beckons. | 他们要上学了 |
[20:30] | How far is it? | 离这里有多远 |
[20:32] | Menominee? About 90 minutes, depending on the traffic. | 梅诺米尼吗 大概一个半小时 看交通 |
[20:35] | Got any Mrs. Butterworth’s? | 有巴特沃斯夫人牌的糖浆吗 |
[20:36] | Eat and say thank you. | 老实吃饭 谢谢别人 |
[20:39] | It should only be a couple weeks while I track down my sister. | 我应该要花几周的时间找我姐姐 |
[20:41] | She’s probably out in Reno again. | 她可能又跑到里诺市去赌博了 |
[20:43] | Log Cabin maple? | 小木屋牌枫叶糖浆呢 |
[20:45] | Eat it! | 老实吃饭 |
[20:48] | I have some homemade huckleberry jam | 如果你喜欢的话 |
[20:51] | if you’d prefer. | 我这里有些自制的越橘酱 |
[20:53] | They’re good. They’re eating. | 这些就好了 他们不是正在吃吗 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | I was–I was thinking, well… | 我 我在想 |
[21:00] | maybe I could come visit you on the reservation. | 也许我能来保留地来看你们 |
[21:03] | I’ve never been. | 我还从来没去过呢 |
[21:04] | Sure. Why not? You can stay with us. | 当然可以 你可以和我们一起住 |
[21:07] | We have plenty of room. | 我们有很多房间 |
[21:08] | Do you have a lot of land for farming and agriculture? | 你们有广阔的农田和牧场吗 |
[21:12] | We live in a double-wide behind the casino. | 我们住在赌场后面的活动板房里 |
[21:17] | Oh, that sounds nice. | 挺不错的 |
[21:19] | Casino has a pool with a slide. | 赌场里有一个带滑梯的泳池 |
[21:21] | And a go-kart track. | 还有一个卡丁车赛道 |
[21:22] | Less talking, more eating, please. | 多吃饭 少说话 |
[21:28] | There you go. | 好了 |
[21:29] | Want some help with that? | 要我帮你吗 |
[21:43] | You have a collect call | 本次受话付费电话来自 |
[21:44] | from the Cook County jail from… | 库克郡监狱 拨号人 |
[21:47] | Fiona Gallagher. | 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[21:48] | To accept this call, press pound. | 接听本次通话 请按井号键 |
[21:54] | To accept this call, press pound, | 接听本次通话 请按井号键 |
[21:56] | or press zero for more options. | 其他服务请按零 |
[22:06] | Please be aware that all calls from this facility | 请注意 来自这所机构的所有通话内容 |
[22:08] | Are recorded and monitored by law enforcement authorities. | 都会被执法部门监听并录音 |
[22:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[22:16] | Lip? | 利普 |
[22:20] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[22:22] | Liam? | 利亚姆吗 |
[22:23] | Yes, Liam. Jesus! | 是的 利亚姆 天啊 |
[22:27] | Lip? | 利普 |
[22:30] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[22:33] | He’s in the pediatric intensive care unit. | 他现在在儿科重症监护室 |
[22:37] | but he’s gonna be okay? | 但他会没事的对吗 |
[22:43] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[22:44] | Yeah, he’s strapped down, ’cause he was hurting himself. | 他被绑起来了 怕他再抓伤自己 |
[22:49] | He’s on a ton of drugs and an I.V. | 吃了一堆药 还在打点滴 |
[22:52] | And could have permanent brain damage, | 并很可能留下永久性脑损伤 |
[22:53] | But he’s gonna live. | 但他会活下去的 |
[23:01] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 我还在听 |
[23:10] | Please, please… | 求你了 求你了 |
[23:12] | – Mr. Gallagher? – Please, tell him that– | -加拉格先生 -请你告诉他 |
[23:13] | Got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:15] | Please tell him that I love him, okay? | 请你告诉他我爱他 好吗 |
[23:16] | And I’m so, so sorry. Please? | 我真的很抱歉 求你了 |
[23:18] | Please? Lip? | 求你了 利普 |
[23:22] | Lip! | 利普 |
[23:26] | So his heart rate and his blood pressure | 他的心率和血压 |
[23:28] | Have returned to normal, | 都已经回归正常了 |
[23:29] | And his glucose levels have stabilized. | 血糖水平也稳定下来了 |
[23:32] | That means we’re gonna move him downstairs | 那意味着我们可以把他移到楼下的 |
[23:33] | To a bed in the general pediatrics ward | 普通儿科病房了 |
[23:35] | As soon as one becomes available. | 不过要先等那边有床位空出来 |
[23:37] | – Okay? – Good. | -明白吗 -好的 |
[23:38] | He should be ready to be discharged then | 他应该再过个 大约一两天 |
[23:39] | In, like, I don’t know, a day or two. | 就可以出院了 |
[23:41] | Good. That’s good. | 那太好了 |
[23:43] | Uh, Philip, this is Ms. Matlock. | 菲利普 这位是马特洛克小姐 |
[23:46] | She’s from social services. | 她是社会服务部门的 |
[23:48] | Anne. Mr. Gallagher. | 我叫安 加拉格先生 |
[23:50] | Your sister is your brother’s legal guardian? | 你姐姐是你弟弟的法定监护人吗 |
[23:52] | Along with my father, yeah. | 包括我父亲一起 |
[23:54] | Was your father at home when the incident with Liam occurred? | 利亚姆出事时 你父亲在家吗 |
[23:56] | Uh, no, no, he wasn’t there. | 不 不 他不在 |
[23:58] | Do you know where your father is? | 你知道你父亲在哪儿吗 |
[24:00] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[24:01] | He doesn’t live in the home? | 他不住在家里吗 |
[24:03] | No, I’ve been away at college, so I-I don’t know. | 不 我在外上大学 所以我不知道 |
[24:05] | Do you know where we can find him? | 你知道我们在哪儿可以找到他吗 |
[24:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:09] | And your sister is in police custody? | 你姐姐现在被警方拘留了吗 |
[24:13] | You’re gonna need to find your father | 你得在利亚姆出院前 |
[24:14] | Before Liam is ready to be released, | 找到你父亲 |
[24:16] | Or we’re gonna have to place him into foster care. | 否则我们只能将他收入寄养系统了 |
[24:19] | Can I take responsibility for him? | 我可以做他的监护人吗 |
[24:21] | I’m–I’m an adult, 18. | 我成年了 18岁了 |
[24:23] | You’re away at college, right? | 你在上大学 对吧 |
[24:27] | Uh, yeah, but I’ll–I’ll quit. You know, I can take him. | 是的 但我可以退学的 我可以照顾他 |
[24:31] | You can petition the court, | 你可以向法庭请愿 |
[24:32] | But that takes time. | 但那需要时间 |
[24:33] | Your father is the quicker solution | 如果你不希望你弟弟被送去寄养 |
[24:34] | If you want to keep your brother out of foster care, | 找到你父亲才是解决问题的快速方法 |
[24:36] | Even temporarily. | 即使是暂时解决也行 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:41] | Would you like to see him? | 你想去看看他吗 |
[24:42] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是啊 -好的 |
[24:45] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[24:47] | Look who I brought. | 看我把谁带来了 |
[24:50] | Hey, how you doing? Hi! | 嘿 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[24:53] | Hi, monkey man! | 嗨 小猴崽 |
[25:00] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[25:03] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[25:10] | You should at least take a look. | 你至少该去看一眼啊 |
[25:12] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:13] | Could be nice. | 可能很不错呢 |
[25:15] | A bunch of cancer patients screaming for morphine… | 一帮癌症病人尖叫着索要吗啡 |
[25:18] | As tumors slowly break their bones, | 肿瘤正缓慢地侵蚀他们的骨头 |
[25:21] | Some nun sprinkling the poor fuckers with holy water? | 一些修女往那些倒霉蛋身上洒圣水 |
[25:26] | One of them was the methodists. | 其中一个是卫理公会派的 |
[25:28] | – I don’t think they have nuns. – Not interested. | -我觉得那里是没有修女的 -没兴趣 |
[25:36] | Why haven’t you asked me about my mom before? | 你之前为什么没问过我关于我妈的事 |
[25:39] | – What? – You never asked me about her. | -什么 -你以前从没向我问起过她 |
[25:42] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很早以前的事了 |
[25:43] | You want to meet her? | 你想见见她吗 |
[25:45] | – Did you tell her about me? – Not yet. | -你跟她说了我的事吗 -还没有 |
[25:48] | Probably just as well. | 她很可能也不会对你说起我 |
[25:49] | We didn’t exactly part on good terms. | 我们当时分得很难堪 |
[25:52] | How come? | 怎么会那样 |
[25:54] | She told me she was pregnant, I told her to lose my number. | 她跟我说她怀孕了 我让她扔掉我的号码 |
[25:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:59] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[26:03] | Why didn’t you want to be my dad? | 你为什么不想做我的父亲 |
[26:07] | We were young. It was complicated. | 我们当时都很年轻 情况很复杂 |
[26:09] | Complicated how? | 怎么个复杂法 |
[26:11] | She wanted to keep you. | 她想把你生下来 |
[26:13] | Y-you wanted her to get an abortion? | 你当时想让她去堕胎吗 |
[26:16] | Well, now I’m glad that she didn’t, | 现在我很开心她没有去堕 |
[26:18] | But at the time, hell, yes. | 但当时我就是那么想的 |
[26:19] | We barely knew each other. | 我们都不怎么认识对方 |
[26:21] | She told me you two were in love! | 她跟我说你们相爱了 |
[26:23] | Well, it wasn’t quite that romantic. | 其实并没有那么浪漫啦 |
[26:25] | We met at a party, did too much peyote, | 我们是在派对上认识的 服用了太多迷幻剂 |
[26:28] | And I bent her over a dryer in Johnny Walsh’s basement. | 我把她扑倒在了约翰尼·沃什家地下室的烘干机上 |
[26:31] | A dryer? | 烘干机 |
[26:32] | I remember there was a tennis shoe | 我记得当时里面好像有双网球鞋 |
[26:33] | Or something in there-kept thumping. | 或什么的 不断地发出撞击声 |
[26:35] | I banged your mom to the rhythm of the thing. | 我就按照那个节奏干你妈 |
[26:38] | Okay, Sammi, wait! Wai–loo–oh. | 好了 萨咪 等等 等等 |
[26:41] | It wasn’t candles and Barry White on the stereo. | 我们确实不是听着音乐 在浪漫烛光中做爱的 |
[26:46] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[26:47] | Something incredibly beautiful and special came out of it… | 那一夜的种子 诞生出了独一无二的美丽之物 |
[26:53] | You. | 就是你 |
[27:00] | Will you at least take a look? | 至少你去看一眼吧 |
[27:04] | At what? | 看什么 |
[27:05] | The hospice places! | 临终关怀院 |
[27:06] | Oh, for christ’s sake, why? | 我他妈为什么要去 |
[27:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:11] | No. | 不去 |
[27:14] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 我去 |
[27:19] | I’ll go. | 我去就是了 |
[27:26] | Wait. “Small-breasted,” you said? | 等等 你说你妈平胸吗 |
[27:28] | I could have sworn the girl I bent over the dryer had a nice set. | 可我记得干洗机上的那位身材很好啊 |
[27:32] | Maybe your mom was the chick in the porta-potty | 也许我看洛史都华音乐会时 |
[27:34] | at the Rod Stewart concert. | 在厕所里上的那位才是你妈 |
[27:42] | Gallagher! | 加拉格 |
[27:59] | Here to your left. | 左转 |
[28:07] | Fiona gallagher? | 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[28:08] | Maria Vidal. | 我是玛丽亚·薇达尔 |
[28:09] | I’ll be your public defender for today’s arraignment. | 今天的提审我将担任你的辩护律师 |
[28:12] | Please, welcome to my office. | 欢迎来到我的办公室 |
[28:14] | – You been through this before? – No. | -以前经历过这类事吗 -没有 |
[28:16] | All right, it’s gonna take all of about 90 seconds. | 好吧 整个流程大概需要90秒 |
[28:19] | The judge is gonna read the charges. | 法官会宣读控诉罪名 |
[28:21] | He’s gonna ask you how you plea. You say, “Not guilty.” | 然后会询问你的请求 你说”我无罪” |
[28:23] | Then he’s gonna set a bail amount. | 然后他会定个保释金额 |
[28:25] | Then he’ll give us a preliminary hearing date. | 并宣布初审听证会的时间 |
[28:27] | You post the bond, and you get the hell out of here. | 交了保释金 你就可以出去了 |
[28:29] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[28:30] | I had no idea that my brother was still downstair– | 我根本不知道我弟弟还在楼下… |
[28:32] | Fiona. Fiona, right? | 菲奥娜 你叫菲奥娜吧 |
[28:34] | That’s a conversation for later. | 这个之后再谈 |
[28:36] | Right now we have to get you in front of the judge. | 现在 我们得先去见法官 |
[28:38] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[28:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:47] | Gallagher, I’ll see you inside. | 加拉格 我们里面见 |
[28:50] | Hi, Pete. How you doing? | 皮特 你好吗 |
[28:53] | Straight ahead. | 直走 |
[29:14] | Fiona Gallagher. | 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[29:15] | Case s6-974356. | S6-974356号案件 |
[29:19] | – Is counsel present? – Yes, your honor. | -律师都来了吗 -是的 法官阁下 |
[29:21] | Read the charges. | 请宣读控诉罪名 |
[29:22] | Possession of a controlled substance, | 拥有受管制药物 |
[29:24] | a class 4 felony | 属于四级重罪 |
[29:25] | under 720 Illinois Criminal Statute 570.1, | 违反了伊利诺斯州刑法有关规定 |
[29:29] | and child endangerment, | 轻率行为危害儿童 |
[29:30] | a violation of the reckless conduct code 720 ILCS 5 section 12c-5, | 违反了伊利诺斯州刑法第十二章第三节第五条 |
[29:36] | a class 3 felony. | 为三级重罪 |
[29:38] | How does the defendant plead? | 被告是否进行控辩 |
[29:46] | Miss Gallagher? | 加拉格女士 |
[29:48] | Not guilty, your honor. | 我无罪 法官阁下 |
[29:50] | Defense requests the accused be released | 辩护律师要求在保释后 |
[29:52] | on her own recognizance. | 对被告进行释放 |
[29:53] | Cocaine overdose in a toddler? | 幼童吸食可卡因过量 |
[29:55] | The child is still in intensive care. | 那孩子还在重症病房呢 |
[29:56] | Bail is set at $100,000. | 保释金为十万美金 |
[29:58] | Check with the clerk to get a preliminary hearing date. | 请跟工作人员确定初审日期 |
[30:00] | – What? – Next. | -什么 -下一位 |
[30:01] | Jackson, s4-264296. | 杰克森 案件号S4-264296 |
[30:08] | All right, straight down. | 直走 |
[30:12] | Left. | 左转 |
[30:13] | – Excuse me! – Yes! | -请等一下 -怎么 |
[30:15] | We’re Fiona Gallagher’s family. | 我们是菲奥娜·加拉格的家人 |
[30:17] | – Okay. – $100,000? | -所以呢 -十万美金 |
[30:18] | She didn’t carve some dude up | 她又不是杀了人 又肢解 |
[30:20] | and stuff his parts in the freezer! | 还把尸体扔进冰箱 |
[30:21] | You don’t have to put up $100,000. | 你们不用非得凑够十万 |
[30:23] | County only requires 10% for the bond. | 县监狱只要保释金的10% |
[30:26] | 10 grand? | 一万吗 |
[30:27] | They accept collateral of equal value–a house, a car. | 也接受同等价值的物品 比如房子或车 |
[30:30] | I can try to get it reduced at her preliminary hearing. | 初审的时候我可以试着要求降低金额 |
[30:32] | If the victim recovers… | 如果受害者恢复了… |
[30:33] | – Liam. – Liam recovers, | -利亚姆 -如果他恢复 |
[30:35] | that could influence the judge to lower her bail. | 法官也许会考虑降低保释金额 |
[30:37] | Got to go. | 我先走了 |
[30:39] | – $10,000? – Forget it. We don’t have it. | -一万美金 -别想了 没有 |
[30:41] | We can’t just leave her in jail. | 那也不能留她在监狱里啊 |
[30:43] | – We don’t have the money, Debs. – We can raise it. | -我们付不起保释金 小黛 -可以攒啊 |
[30:45] | – We can sell stuff– – No! Christ! | -可以卖东西 -行了 我操 |
[30:47] | Just drop it! Fuck, debs! | 别管了行吗 小黛 |
[30:52] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[30:55] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[30:57] | Smooth, asshole. Smooth. | 说得真好 你个混蛋 |
[31:00] | Look, we got to find Frank, | 得先找到弗兰克 |
[31:01] | or they’re gonna put Liam into foster care. | 不然利亚姆要被送去寄养家庭了 |
[31:02] | Shit. | 我操 |
[31:03] | Carl, I want you to go back to the hospital, all right? | 卡尔 你回医院去 好吗 |
[31:06] | Stay with Liam, keep us updated on how he’s doing. | 陪着利亚姆 有新情况随时通知我们 |
[31:07] | Look, I already tried the house. He wasn’t there. | 我已经回家看过了 他不在 |
[31:10] | All right, you up for another round of “Where the fuck’s Frank?” | 又得到处找他去了 |
[31:12] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[31:13] | Could be in Sheila’s sweat lodge. | 也许在希拉家的汗蒸小屋里 |
[31:15] | Her what? | 什么东西 |
[31:16] | Or over at that chick’s trailer by the save-a-lot. | 或者是杂货店旁边那女人的房车里 |
[31:18] | She hopped a bus before I could catch her. | 她直接上公交了 我没追到 |
[31:20] | She’s upset. She’ll just go home. | 她在气头上 气消就回去了 |
[31:21] | Wonder why. | 还用你说 |
[31:22] | What? Me yelling at her? | 怎么 怪我吼她吗 |
[31:24] | You think that’s the most traumatic thing | 你觉得最近发生的这些事里 |
[31:26] | that’s happened to her in the last 18 hours? | 我吼她算是最严重的吗 |
[31:28] | Let’s just go see if we can find | 行了 大家出发吧 |
[31:29] | whatever gutter our responsible adult of a father | 看看我们家那位负责任的爹 |
[31:32] | has crawled into this time. | 又死到哪里去了 |
[31:35] | Hospice is a philosophy of care | 临终关怀是为重病人士提供的 |
[31:37] | for those faced with a life-limiting illness. | 一种人性化照顾理念 |
[31:40] | We emphasize quality of life. | 我们注重生命的质量 |
[31:42] | And we neither hasten nor postpone death | 我们并不加快或延缓死亡的发生 |
[31:44] | while still supporting | 而是会为客人 |
[31:46] | the emotional, physical, spiritual, | 在情感上 身体上 心灵上 |
[31:48] | and practical needs of our guests. | 提供实际性帮助和服务 |
[31:50] | It is so nice. Isn’t it nice, dad? | 真是太好了 不是吗 爸爸 |
[31:54] | Follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[31:56] | We have medical social workers. | 我们有社工 |
[31:58] | We have physical therapists, music and massage therapists, | 理疗员还有按摩师 |
[32:02] | bereavement specialists, | 丧亲心理咨询师 |
[32:04] | Nurses, and, of course, there’s a priest on duty | 护士 当然还有临终忏悔的牧师 |
[32:06] | at all times for the final hours. | 全天候待命 |
[32:09] | Everyone has their own room. | 每个人都有自己的房间 |
[32:11] | And you’re welcome to bring personal items from home | 欢迎你从家里带私人物品来这儿 |
[32:14] | to make you feel more comfortable. | 让你感觉更舒服 |
[32:15] | We feel that touch is a very important part | 我们认为抚摸是临终疗护 |
[32:18] | of our end-of-life therapies. | 非常重要的部分 |
[32:20] | Hi, Gertrude, | 你好 格特鲁 |
[32:22] | Mr. Tashegian. | 特西先生 |
[32:24] | End-stage pancreatic cancer. | 胰腺癌晚期 |
[32:26] | Came on fast. | 病来如山倒 |
[32:27] | Six weeks ago, he was swimming laps at the “Y”. | 六周前还在上游泳课呢 |
[32:31] | Oh! Sounds like Melanie’s with Mrs. McCormick! | 听起来好像梅兰妮和麦考密克太太那边的活动开始了 |
[32:40] | *Amazing grace* | *奇异恩典* |
[32:49] | Doesn’t she have a marvelous voice? | 她的嗓音是不是很棒 |
[32:54] | Traveled the world singing lead for “Up with people”. | 跑遍全球为人人至上组织[非营利性组织]领唱 |
[32:59] | Brain tumor. | 脑肿瘤 |
[33:01] | Mrs. McCormick’s been comatose for weeks, | 麦考密克太太已经昏迷好几周了 |
[33:03] | but the music seems to soothe her. | 但是音乐好像能慰藉她 |
[33:06] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:08] | She doesn’t moan so much. | 她听了音乐就不怎么呻吟了 |
[33:12] | Oh, father, thanks for coming so quickly. | 神父 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[33:14] | Mr. Jobar, end of the hall. | 约巴先生就在走廊尽头 |
[33:16] | Please hurry. He doesn’t have much time. | 请快一点 他时间不多了 |
[33:18] | The hospital said you take people with limited means. | 医院说你们接收贫困人群 |
[33:22] | Oh, yes, we work with medicare, | 是的 收入有限的人 |
[33:24] | medicaid, the indigent. | 可以用医疗保险或医疗补助 |
[33:25] | Oh, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[33:26] | Isn’t that great, dad? | 是不是很棒 爸 |
[33:29] | Dad? | 爸 |
[33:32] | Dad? Where are you going? | 爸 你去哪 |
[33:34] | I can’t be in that house of horrors! | 我不能待在这座死亡之屋里 |
[33:36] | – Oh, dad, please! – Merchants of death. | -爸 别这样 -死亡商人 |
[33:38] | She might as well be wearing a black cloak | 她还不如穿件黑色斗篷 |
[33:40] | – and carrying a scythe. – That’s silly! | -手持镰刀呢 -说什么傻话啊 |
[33:42] | – They seem nice. – They murder people in their sleep, | -他们人很好 -多年来他们在别人睡梦中 |
[33:43] | cash their medicaid checks for years! | 杀死他们 然后兑现他们的医疗补助支票 |
[33:45] | Dad, come on! You’re being ridiculous! | 爸 别这样 你这是无理取闹 |
[33:47] | I can’t be in that place! I can’t– | 我不能待在那里 我不能 |
[33:50] | I can’t–I ca–I can’t! | 我不能 我 我不能 |
[33:53] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗 -行吧 |
[33:56] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[33:57] | I-I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[33:58] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:01] | I’ll take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[34:27] | liam’s in the hospital. | 利亚姆住院了 |
[34:28] | He almost died, and Fiona’s in jail. | 他差点死了 菲奥娜在牢里 |
[34:39] | Frank! Frank, you in there? | 弗兰克 你在吗 |
[34:43] | Are you sure we got the right one? | 你确定是这辆车吗 |
[34:44] | Yeah, Carl said she was in this one. | 卡尔说她就住这辆 |
[34:47] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[34:53] | Shit. | 操 |
[34:55] | At the Alibi? | 会在艾莱柏酒吧吗 |
[34:57] | He hasn’t been around since he stopped drinking. | 他戒酒以后就没去过了 |
[34:58] | Okay, so parks, under bridges, alleys, | 好吧 公园 桥洞 小巷 |
[35:01] | the–the missions, the morgue. | 救济堂 停尸间 |
[35:03] | Look, Lip, it wasn’t Fiona’s fault. | 利普 这不是菲奥娜的错 |
[35:07] | We were all there. | 我们都在 |
[35:09] | Nobody saw Liam. | 都没看到利亚姆 |
[35:12] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[35:35] | How you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 还行 |
[35:41] | You don’t look good. You look strung out. | 你看起来不太好 像是毒瘾发作 |
[35:44] | They got a rehab program in here– | 这儿有戒毒项目… |
[35:46] | Methadone, whatever. | 美沙酮什么的 |
[35:47] | I’m not a drug addict. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[35:48] | No? | 不是吗 |
[35:49] | – No. – Cocaine? | -不是 -那可卡因呢 |
[35:51] | That–that’s not a regular thing. | 纯属偶然 |
[35:52] | Yesterday was my birthday. | 昨天是我生日 |
[35:54] | Happy birthday. | 那真是生日快乐了 |
[35:56] | I got a copy of the police report. | 我拿到了警方报告 |
[35:58] | You told the paramedics it was your coke? | 你跟医护人员说可卡因是你的 |
[36:00] | Can you call the hospital, please, | 你能给医院打个电话 |
[36:01] | and find out how my brother’s doing? | 问问我弟现在怎么样吗 |
[36:03] | Liam. Liam Gallagher. | 利亚姆 利亚姆·加拉格 |
[36:04] | I already did before coming over here. | 我来这儿之前就打过了 |
[36:07] | They said he’s doing better. | 他们说他好些了 |
[36:18] | – Sorry. Sorry. – It’s okay. | -不好意思 -没关系 |
[36:20] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:21] | You’re ok. | 你没事的 |
[36:25] | You prepared to tell the cops who sold you the coke? | 你准备告诉警方是谁把可卡因卖给你的吗 |
[36:28] | What? | 什么 |
[36:29] | If you give ’em a name, | 如果你告诉他们一个名字 |
[36:31] | sentencing conference will go much easier. | 判决会就容易得多了 |
[36:34] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:35] | The D.A.’s Office is not gonna want to bring this to trial | 地检办公室如无必要也不想 |
[36:37] | if they don’t have to. | 让这案子走庭审 |
[36:39] | They’ll be much more open to negotiating probation | 如果你合作 他们更愿意 |
[36:42] | if you cooperate. | 协商缓刑 |
[36:44] | Gives us a little bargaining chip to work with. | 给点谈判的筹码吧 |
[36:46] | Where’d you get the cocaine from? | 你从哪弄来的可卡因 |
[36:49] | If you bought it on a street corner, | 如果是街角买的 |
[36:50] | don’t just make up a guy. | 别随便编一个人出来 |
[36:51] | They will burn you for wasting their time. | 浪费他们的时间可是会吃不了兜着走的 |
[36:53] | I didn’t buy it on a street corner. | 我不是在街角买的 |
[36:56] | Okay, so are you willing to provide them with a name? | 你愿意提供卖家姓名吗 |
[37:00] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[37:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[37:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:11] | Time to hit the concrete trail. | 我们该上路了 |
[37:13] | Oh, wait! Hold on! I’ve got– | 等下 我有… |
[37:15] | I got snacks for the road in case you get hungry. | 万一你们饿了 我为你们路上准备了些小吃 |
[37:19] | Roger, that’s for you. | 罗杰 这是你的 |
[37:21] | And, Stinking Wind, that’s for you. | 恶臭风 这是你的 |
[37:23] | And One-eyed Snake. | 还有独眼蛇 |
[37:25] | Denise. | 丹尼斯 |
[37:26] | And Runs With Poo. | 奔翔 |
[37:28] | And, of course, Sarah. | 当然还有莎拉 |
[37:30] | That one has something special in it. | 你那份我加了特别的东西哦 |
[37:32] | Very kind of you. What do you say, kids? | 你真好 孩子们 该说什么 |
[37:34] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢您 |
[37:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:37] | It’s peanut butter and banana sandwiches | 里边是香蕉花生三明治 |
[37:39] | and Cheetos and some Snickers bars. | 还有一些奇多和士力架 |
[37:41] | Okay, then, here we go. | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[37:43] | Okay, good-bye! | 好的 再见 |
[37:45] | Good-bye! | 再见 |
[37:46] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[37:48] | Good-bye! | 拜拜 |
[37:49] | – Good-bye! – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[37:50] | Hey, do you know how to do an Eskimo kiss? | 你会爱斯基摩吻吗 |
[37:53] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[37:54] | And do you know how to do a butterfly kiss? | 那你会蝴蝶吻吗 |
[37:57] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[38:00] | See you in a couple weeks, wildcat. | 过几周见 小野猫 |
[38:06] | okay, don’t forget to buckle your seat belts! | 好的 别忘记系安全带 |
[38:09] | Don’t take any wooden nickels! | 好好照顾自己 |
[38:22] | – Hey, baby. – Hey, babe. | -宝贝 -宝贝 |
[38:24] | – Any luck? – No. | -有进展吗 -没有 |
[38:25] | – Frank never showed up here? – Nope. | -弗兰克没来这里吗 -没有 |
[38:28] | – Where’s Lip? – Had me drop him off. | -利普呢 -他先下车了 |
[38:31] | He’s gonna meet us at the house later. | 他过会回来找我们 |
[38:33] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[38:35] | I was trying to figure where we were | 我想把我们的财产 |
[38:36] | cash- and asset-wise. | 理理清楚 |
[38:38] | I was hoping we could scrape together 10 gran | 看看能不能凑出一万块钱 |
[38:40] | – to get Fiona out. – And? | -把菲奥娜弄出来 -然后呢 |
[38:43] | Not even close. | 还差得远 |
[38:44] | I called Ronnie over at the bank | 我给银行的罗尼打了个电话 |
[38:46] | to see if we could borrow against the bar. | 问问能不能贷点款 |
[38:47] | She said it’ll take weeks. | 她说这得花上几周 |
[38:48] | Maybe we could sell the truck. | 或许我们可以把卡车卖掉 |
[38:50] | Yeah, I checked the blue book. | 我查了二手汽车价目册 |
[38:51] | – It’s only worth 4 grand. – What? | -只能卖四千块 -什么 |
[38:53] | I paid 15,000. | 我一万五买的 |
[38:54] | Yeah, eight years ago. | 那是在八年前 |
[38:56] | Then it should be a classic. | 经典车型应该更贵才对 |
[38:58] | Christ, I am tired of being poor. | 老天 没钱真要命 |
[39:03] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[39:05] | Fucking candy-assed motherfucking pussies! | 你们这些欠操的傻逼们 |
[39:07] | Get these goddamn cuffs off! | 给老子把手铐解开 |
[39:09] | I’ll kick your fucking ass! | 老子不弄死你们 |
[39:10] | You and your goddamn faggoty boyfriend! | 你们这两个死基佬 |
[39:12] | You pecker-neck bastards! You rotten motherfuckers! | 一个顶个大龟头 一个扬着大臭逼 |
[39:14] | Pig-ass pieces of shit! God damn you! | 狗屎不如的人渣 去你妈逼啊 |
[39:28] | What, did he stab somebody again? | 怎么了 他又捅人了 |
[39:31] | Broke parole, failed another piss test. | 违反假释条例 尿检又没合格 |
[39:34] | Shit, why do they even bother to letting him out? | 靠 当初为什么把他放出来 |
[39:36] | He’s got to be 50 or 60 swings past three strikes, right? | 他不是早该进去蹲一辈了 |
[39:41] | It’s overcrowding, I guess. | 可能里边太挤了 |
[39:45] | You just passing by? | 你是路过吗 |
[39:51] | Uh, Liam’s in the hospital. | 利亚姆住院了 |
[39:56] | Fiona left her coke out. | 他不小心吃了菲奥娜的可卡因 |
[39:59] | He almost died. | 差点丢了命 |
[40:01] | Shit. Is he okay? | 靠 他怎么样了 |
[40:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:06] | The doctors say “maybe,” so… | 医生说”可能” 所以… |
[40:10] | Fiona must be a wreck. | 菲奥娜肯定崩溃了 |
[40:11] | They arrested her– | 她被捕了 |
[40:12] | um, possession and child endangerment. | 私藏毒品 伤害儿童 |
[40:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[40:23] | Ian’s back. You–you knew that, right? | 伊恩回来了 你知道吧 |
[40:27] | Think you could find him and tell him what happened? | 你能去找他 顺便告诉他这边的情况吗 |
[40:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:37] | Yo, Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[40:40] | I got to go. | 我得回去了 |
[40:43] | Uh, Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[40:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:16] | Is Frank here? | 弗兰克在吗 |
[41:19] | Is your mom here? | 你妈在吗 |
[41:21] | Is anybody else? | 还有其他人吗 |
[41:38] | Just got him to sleep. | 刚把他哄睡 |
[41:40] | Took four oxys, two valium– lots of pain. | 吃了四片奥施康定 两片安定 痛得要命 |
[41:44] | – Lip’s out looking for you. – Shh. Quiet. | -利普正在找你 -嘘 安静 |
[41:47] | Four oxys and two “V”s? | 四片奥施康定 两片安定 |
[41:48] | Better check if he’s still breathing. | 你最好看看他还喘着气没 |
[42:00] | Did the sweat lodge help? | 汗蒸管用吗 |
[42:02] | Death trap– | 简直坑人 |
[42:03] | almost killed him. | 差点害死他 |
[42:04] | He spent the night in the E.R. | 他在急诊室躺了一晚 |
[42:06] | Someone has to tear that thing down | 最好谁去把那东西拆掉 |
[42:07] | before it can try to claim another life. | 免得再害到别人 |
[42:09] | Dad almost died? | 老爸差点死掉 |
[42:10] | I don’t know what that crazy Indian thought he was doing | 我不知道那个印第安疯子怎么会想到 |
[42:12] | building that thing, | 要搭个这棚子 |
[42:13] | but it almost took our father from us. | 但是这差点害了咱爸 |
[42:16] | I need a shower. | 我要洗个澡 |
[42:19] | Be a dear, see if Chuckie’s still hungry. | 帮帮忙 去看看恰奇饿了没 |
[42:21] | I bought him some Mcdonald’s, but if he wants more, | 我给他买了些麦当劳 要是不够他吃的话 |
[42:23] | he can eat my big mac. | 就吃我的巨无霸 |
[42:25] | It’s on the kitchen counter. | 就在厨台上 |
[42:32] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[42:36] | Yo, carl! | 嘿 卡尔 |
[42:40] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[42:46] | Hey, I thought you were supposed to be at the hospital? | 我还以为你在医院呢 |
[42:48] | The nurses told me to go home. | 护士让我回家 |
[42:49] | Frank’s upstairs, knocked out on oxy. | 弗兰克在楼上 吃了药睡着了 |
[42:51] | Who’s on the sofa watching porn? | 在沙发上看黄片的是谁 |
[42:53] | – Nephew. – A what? | -侄子 -什么 |
[42:56] | Nurses said Liam was “resting comfortably.” | 护士说利亚姆正在”休养” |
[42:59] | Wh–no, the–the nephew. | 不是 这个侄子是谁 |
[43:00] | Oh, Frank says he is, | 弗兰克说的 |
[43:02] | But he could just be lying to get a liver. | 不过他可能是为了骗肝脏瞎掰的 |
[43:04] | We also got a new sister upstairs. | 楼上还有个新来的姐姐 |
[43:05] | She’s in the shower. | 她在洗澡 |
[43:08] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[43:11] | Hey, buddy, why didn’t you call me before you left the hospital? | 老弟 你从医院回来时候怎么不给我打电话 |
[43:13] | No phone– Fiona confiscated it | 没电话 菲奥娜没收了 |
[43:15] | when I got busted for stealing Slim Jims from the Koreans. | 就那次我偷韩国人腊肠被抓的时候 |
[43:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:20] | You got the money? | 你凑到钱了吗 |
[43:22] | For what? | 干什么 |
[43:23] | Get Fiona out of jail. | 把菲奥娜弄出来的钱 |
[43:24] | Oh, um… No. | 没有 |
[43:27] | So we’re just gonna leave her there? | 我们就这么不管她了吗 |
[43:29] | No choice. | 没办法 |
[43:35] | Why is the world so fucked up? | 为什么这世界如此操蛋 |
[43:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[43:44] | Everybody’s family this fucked up? | 别人家也像我们家一样操蛋吗 |
[43:48] | Well, not everybody’s, | 当然不是全部 |
[43:49] | but a lot of them, yeah. | 但是大部分都挺操蛋 |
[43:52] | Of course, we’re that extra-special gallagher kind of fucked up. | 当然了 加拉格式的操蛋是无与伦比的 |
[44:01] | So, I’m gonna go back to the hospital. | 我要到医院去了 |
[44:04] | Uh, school, tomorrow, okay? | 明天记得去上学 听见没 |
[44:06] | That means Debbie too. | 黛比也得去 |
[44:08] | She’s not here. | 她不在家 |
[44:10] | – Wait. Debbie didn’t come home? – Nope. | -黛比没回家吗 -没有 |
[44:13] | Hey, don’t let Frank out of your sight, all right? | 一定要看住弗兰克 |
[44:14] | We need him to get Liam out of the hospital. | 我们得靠他把利亚姆从医院接出来 |
[44:19] | Fuck, why isn’t she picking up? | 她怎么不接电话 |
[44:20] | Damn it, where the hell is she? | 黛比到底死哪儿去了 |
[46:33] | Hey, man. | 嗨 你来啦 |
[46:36] | Oh, thanks for bringing this stuff. | 谢谢你帮我把这个带过来 |
[46:37] | Yeah, man, no problem. How’s your brother? | 没事儿 你弟弟怎么样了 |
[46:39] | Oh, he’s better. Yeah, good. | 他好多了 |
[46:41] | They think he can come home tomorrow, so… | 医生说他明天就能出院了 |
[46:44] | Good, man. That’s good. | 太棒了兄弟 这太好了 |
[46:45] | I brought you some ramen too. | 我给你带了盒面 |
[46:46] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[46:48] | I’m out of cajun chicken, | 奥尔良烤鸡味的被我吃光了 |
[46:49] | so I brought you smoked ham. | 所以我给你带了盒烟熏火腿味的 |
[46:51] | Oh, thanks. Really, man. | 谢谢 真的谢谢你 |
[46:52] | Yeah. Well, I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[46:55] | Amanda’s double-parked out front, | 阿曼达停车的位置是违章的 |
[46:56] | and she gets kind of postal if you leave her alone too long. | 而且她如果一个人呆久了容易发疯 |
[46:58] | Right, yeah. | 行 你走吧 |
[46:59] | Oh, but Moss handed back our Kant essays. | 对了 莫斯把那篇康德的论文发下来了 |
[47:02] | I picked yours up for you and stuck it in there. | 我把它夹在你的书里面了 |
[47:04] | Oh, cool. Thank you, man. | 好的 谢谢 |
[48:32] | Gallagher… | 加拉格 |
[48:34] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[49:03] | You bailed me out? | 是你把我保释出来的 |
[49:05] | – Carl called me. – My brother Carl? | -卡尔打电话给我了 -我弟弟卡尔吗 |
[49:07] | Said he didn’t know any other rich people. | 他说他只认识我这一个有钱人 |
[49:11] | He probably doesn’t. | 确实 |
[49:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:25] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[49:28] | Been better. | 不算好 |
[49:31] | You’re gonna show up to the trial, though, right? | 你会出席庭审的 对吗 |
[49:33] | – Yes. – Good… | -会的 -那就好 |
[49:35] | I kind of like my condo. | 我还挺喜欢我那公寓的 |
[49:36] | I’m hoping to keep it for a while. | 我可不想把它卖掉 |
[49:38] | No worries. | 放心 |
[49:41] | Get in. I’ll give you a ride home. | 上车吧 我载你回家 |
[49:43] | And I’ll pay you back whatever they charge you for the bond. | 我会把那笔赎金还给你的 |
[49:45] | Just let me know how much. | 告诉我多少钱就行 |
[49:47] | Yeah, just mail me the check, okay? | 把支票寄给我就行 |
[49:48] | I don’t really want to see you again. | 我以后真的不想再见到你了 |
[51:55] | I’m just gonna keep my bag with me. | 我得随身带着我的箱子 |
[51:59] | I’m going to the menominee reservation, please. | 我要去梅诺米尼人保护区 |
[52:06] | You know the Golden Tomahawk Casino? | 你知道黄金战斧大赌场在哪吗 |
[52:33] | Hey. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[52:39] | Your–your phone has been just going nuts. | 你的电话一直响个不停 |
[52:42] | You got a call from some lady named Sheila. | 一个叫希拉的女人打电话给你 |
[52:45] | Uh, she sounded a bit loopy… | 说话糊里糊涂的 |
[52:47] | But she wants to pay you | 她想雇你在她不在的这段时间里 |
[52:49] | to water her plants while she’s gone. | 帮她的植物浇水 |
[52:51] | Okay, yeah. She’s very nice. | 好的 她人很好的 |
[52:53] | Uh, and Lip called six times. | 利普打了六个电话给你 |
[52:55] | I did–I didn’t answer, but he then sent a text, | 我没接 他发了个短信过来 |
[52:58] | Said, “Liam’s getting out of the hospital. Please come.” | ‘利亚姆今天出院 拜托你到医院来’ |
[53:04] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他没事吧 |
[53:06] | – Too many downers. – Still no Liam? | -镇定剂打多了 -利亚姆还没出来吗 |
[53:09] | – Not yet, honey. – Where were you last night? | -还没呢 -你昨晚上到哪儿去了 |
[53:11] | – Matt’s. – Who’s Matt? | -马特家 -谁是马特 |
[53:15] | Oh, you’re Matt? “The” Matt? | 你就是马特 那个传说中的马特吗 |
[53:17] | How fucking old are you? | 你他妈都多大了 |
[53:19] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[53:20] | Our new big sister and nephew. | 我们的新姐姐和侄子 |
[53:23] | Debbie, hi. | 你好 黛比 |
[53:25] | Mr. Gallagher? | 加拉格先生 |
[53:29] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[53:31] | – Hey, hey, hey! – Look at you! | -嘿 -快让我看看 |
[53:34] | – Hey, buddy! – Hi, Liam! | -小家伙 -你好呀 利亚姆 |
[53:35] | Oh, my gosh, I missed you so much! | 我的天哪 我想死你了 |
[53:37] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[53:39] | Liam is black? | 利亚姆是黑人 |
[53:42] | – He’s all right. – Good! | -他没事啦 -太好了 |
[53:44] | – Hi, baby. – There he goes. | -宝贝 -快瞧瞧他 |
[53:46] | – What are you doing? – Look at you. | -你在干什么呀 -瞧瞧咱们的宝贝 |
[53:47] | – You’re such a big boy now. – Good boy. | -你长大了这么多呀 -小家伙 |
[53:49] | – That’s the father? – I’m afraid so. | -那是他们的父亲吗 -只怕是了 |
[53:52] | This family’s home visit needs to get scheduled soon… | 我们得尽快去拜访一下这家人了 |
[53:55] | very soon. | 越快越好 |
[55:06] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[55:16] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[55:21] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[55:35] | Anybody? | 有人在吗 |