时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For 20 bucks, | 给我20块 |
[00:03] | I’ll tell you what happened last week on Shameless. | 我就告诉你上周的《无耻家庭》发生了什么 |
[00:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:08] | You’re gonna have to have an abortion. | 你得去做人流 |
[00:09] | Hell, no. I’m not aborting my baby. | 才不要 我才不要打掉我的孩子 |
[00:11] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[00:12] | You need to call your family. | 你得给家里打个电话 |
[00:13] | Your dad’s dying, Ian. | 你爸快死了 伊恩 |
[00:14] | Fuck. Ian. | 操 伊恩 |
[00:18] | We’re down to two babies. | 我们只剩下两个孩子了 |
[00:19] | – What happened? – Huey ate dewey. | -怎么回事 -休伊吃了杜威 |
[00:21] | – You almost killed Liam. – I didn’t do it on purpose. | -你差点害死利亚姆 -我不是故意的 |
[00:23] | – Yeah, but you did it. – I’m not guilty! | -但你还是做了 -我没罪 |
[00:25] | Liam almost died! | 利亚姆差点死了 |
[00:27] | I heard you talk about my little brother Liam | 今早在校车上听到你们 |
[00:28] | on the bus this morning. | 谈论我弟利亚姆了 |
[00:30] | Cocaine baby brother. | 可卡因小弟 |
[00:33] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[00:35] | I could watch Liam for you if you wanted. | 我可以帮你看利亚姆 |
[00:37] | I’ll send you a text picture every 30 minutes. | 我半小时给你发一张照片 |
[00:40] | – I need a gun. – Who you gonna kill? | -我需要把枪 -你想毙了谁 |
[00:42] | Alibi got robbed. | 艾莱柏被劫了 |
[00:43] | They stole the keg that I keep the money in. | 他们偷了我放钱的酒桶 |
[00:45] | We can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我们不能做男女朋友 |
[00:47] | Why are you breaking up with me? | 那为什么要跟我分手 |
[00:49] | Because you’re too young. | 因为你太小了 |
[00:50] | Get the fuck out of my house. | 快点给我滚出去 |
[00:55] | Is Sheila gonna be mad at me? | 希拉会不会生我的气 |
[00:57] | She’s out of town. | 她出城了 |
[00:58] | With this plea agreement, | 只要你认罪 |
[00:59] | you will be a felon. | 你会成为一名重罪犯 |
[01:00] | You will be under house arrest until further notice. | 你将被软禁在家 等待后续通知 |
[01:02] | How do you plead to possession | 你承认自己犯下藏毒罪 |
[01:03] | and child endangerment? | 以及危害儿童罪吗 |
[01:05] | I’m guilty. | 我承认 |
[03:50] | 超热辣性爱 童贞再见 | |
[04:17] | Do you have any sanitary pads? | 你有没有卫生巾 |
[04:20] | You got your period? That’s wonderful. | 你来月经啦 太棒了 |
[04:21] | I don’t want to talk about it. Ever. | 我不想聊这个 永远不想 |
[04:24] | I get it. I get it. | 我懂 我懂 |
[04:26] | We have some tampons | 家里有卫生棉条 |
[04:27] | in the upstairs bathroom under the sink. | 在楼上浴室的洗脸台下面 |
[04:29] | Do you need me to walk you through any– | 要我教你怎么… |
[04:30] | No. Nope. | 不 不用了 |
[04:31] | Why are you baking at 7:00 a.m.? | 你干嘛早上七点就做饼干 |
[04:33] | ‘Cause my probation officer’s coming today | 今天我的假释官要来 |
[04:35] | and I’m freaking out. Is your room clean? | 我很紧张 你房间干净吗 |
[04:37] | Why does my room need to be clean? | 这关我房间干净不干净什么事 |
[04:39] | ‘Cause she’s gonna tear the joint apart | 因为她会把这地方翻个底朝天 |
[04:40] | looking for anything that can get me in trouble. | 寻找任何不该出现的东西 |
[04:42] | I only have, like, clothes and school stuff and makeup. | 我房间只有衣服 学校的东西和化妆品 |
[04:45] | Debs, just do me this one favor, okay? | 小黛 就当帮我个忙 行吗 |
[04:47] | I can’t take any chances. | 我不能冒险 |
[04:48] | Well, I’m not the one who left the cocaine out. | 又不是我把可卡因放在外面的 |
[04:49] | Do it. | 去整理 |
[04:51] | God. | 老天 |
[04:53] | Get out. | 闪开 |
[04:54] | Hungry. | 我饿了 |
[04:55] | We have half a bag of cereal, | 这里有半袋麦片 |
[04:58] | two packs of oatmeal, and four frozen waffles. | 两包燕麦粥 四张冰冻华夫饼 |
[05:00] | You need to clean your room before school. | 你上学前得先把房间整理干净 |
[05:01] | Get rid of anything that can make me look like a bad parent. | 把该扔的扔了 别让人觉得我是个不称职的家长 |
[05:04] | Go. Now. | 现在就去 |
[05:06] | Those are for my PO. | 这是给假释官的 |
[05:07] | Upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[05:13] | Are you dead? | 你死了没 |
[05:16] | Not a chance. | 才没有 |
[05:18] | Where were we? | 说到哪儿了 |
[05:20] | Number 9, rob a convenience store. | 第九条 抢劫一家便利店 |
[05:22] | Number 10, recycle scrap metal. | 第十条 回收废金属 |
[05:25] | Number 11, prostitution. | 十一条 做鸭 |
[05:27] | Nix that one. | 这条删掉 |
[05:28] | My thrill drill is out of juice. | 我的动力钻现在动不了了 |
[05:30] | You got to be kidding me! | 这是开玩笑吧 |
[05:33] | Number 12, sperm bank. | 十二条 捐精 |
[05:35] | See number 11. | 同十一条 |
[05:38] | Some sheik named Fahid Ahmed Habib or whatever | 有个叫什么法希德·艾米德·哈比博的酋长 |
[05:43] | is getting a brand-new set of lungs. | 获得了一对新的肺 |
[05:45] | Government flew him in. | 政府给他插队了 |
[05:46] | We get the newspaper? | 我们家订报纸了吗 |
[05:47] | Sheila does. | 希拉订的 |
[05:49] | Look. Look. | 你看 |
[05:50] | Shaking hands with his surgeon. | 和外科医生握手 |
[05:52] | Some towelhead gets to jump the line | 某些混蛋能插队 |
[05:54] | just ’cause he’s a “Important Ally?” | 就因为他是所谓的”重要伙伴” |
[05:57] | Guy’s got eight teenage wives dressed in tableoths. | 这家伙有八个未成年的老婆 只给她们穿桌布 |
[06:01] | Won’t even let ’em drive. | 连车都不让她们开 |
[06:02] | Look, Sammi. | 听着 萨咪 |
[06:04] | Chuckie and I are trying– | 恰奇和我想要… |
[06:05] | We’re–we’re writing– | 我们正在写… |
[06:06] | Ah, fuck it. Show her, Chuckles. | 算了 给她看吧 小恰 |
[06:11] | Kidnap a Walton heir. | 绑架一个沃尔顿家族的人[世上最富有家族] |
[06:13] | Roadside fruit stand. | 路边摆摊卖水果 |
[06:14] | Contract killer. | 职业杀手 |
[06:16] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[06:17] | Ways to make money for my surgery. | 攒钱做手术的法子 |
[06:21] | What about an app version of my book? | 把我的书做成APP怎么样 |
[06:24] | The drug book that I’m writing? | 就是我那本百毒宝典 |
[06:28] | Got to keep hope alive, right? | 要怀着希望嘛 对吧 |
[06:31] | Easy, honey. | 放轻松 爸爸 |
[06:39] | Here’s your oxys and your perkies. | 这是奥施康定和氨酚羟考酮 |
[06:42] | Just like mama used to make. | 我妈以前也这么弄 |
[06:51] | Whoa, that is bad. | 真的很臭 |
[06:52] | Okay, all you glu-tards in the house, | 对麦麸过敏的家伙们 |
[06:55] | wheat-free flapjacks are ready. | 不含小麦的烙饼做好了 |
[06:57] | Get them while they suck. | 趁热吃吧 |
[06:58] | Hey, short-stack! | 嘿 小家伙 |
[06:59] | High five. | 击个掌 |
[07:02] | What’s up with your kid, Phil? | 这孩子怎么了 菲尔 |
[07:03] | Why’s he so damn calm? | 怎么这么淡定 |
[07:05] | Brain damage. | 脑部受损 |
[07:07] | Gotta tell you, man, | 必须告诉你 |
[07:07] | I didn’t think this was gonna work out. | 我没想到带孩子上班居然可行 |
[07:09] | – Yeah. – Adorable. | -是啊 -真可爱 |
[07:11] | He yours? | 是你的孩子吗 |
[07:12] | No, brother. | 不 是我弟弟 |
[07:13] | Deadbeat parents and so on. | 因为家长都是混蛋 |
[07:15] | Aw, so you take care of him? | 所以由你照顾他吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah. Yeah, no. I do my best. | 是 我尽力而为吧 |
[07:20] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[07:22] | So enjoy. | 那么 请享用美食吧 |
[07:24] | Ever get a break from watching him? | 你有不用照顾他的时候吗 |
[07:27] | Sure, yeah. Sometimes. | 当然 偶尔有的 |
[07:32] | I’m free tomorrow morning. | 我明早有空 |
[07:33] | Around 11. | 11点左右 |
[07:34] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:40] | Hey, what can I get you, sir? | 您想要什么 先生 |
[08:06] | Jesus Christ, Carl | 天呐 卡尔 |
[08:41] | Yes, Debra? | 怎么了 黛布拉 |
[08:43] | Can I use the bathroom? | 我能去趟厕所吗 |
[08:44] | Again? | 又要去 |
[08:46] | Girl stuff. | 女生的私事啦 |
[09:09] | So the bedrooms are all clean. | 卧室都是干净的 |
[09:13] | Who else lives in the house? | 还有谁住在这里 |
[09:15] | My two brothers, Carl and Liam, | 我的两个弟弟 卡尔和利亚姆 |
[09:17] | my sister, Debbie, | 我妹妹 黛比 |
[09:19] | and sometimes my brother Lip. | 有时候我弟弟利普也回来住 |
[09:21] | – All younger? – Yes. | -他们都比你小 -是的 |
[09:23] | Will they help you not re-offend? | 他们会帮助你改过自新吗 |
[09:25] | Well, yeah. I’m their guardian. | 当然 我是他们的监护人 |
[09:28] | Is the family fully aware of the crime committed? | 你的家人知晓你所犯的罪吗 |
[09:30] | Oh, yes. | 知道 |
[09:32] | Do you have plans | 你有出于任何理由 |
[09:32] | – to leave the state of Illinois for any reason? – No. | -要离开伊利诺伊州吗 -没有 |
[09:35] | Are you in possession | 你有藏有枪支 |
[09:36] | – of any firearms or dangerous weapons? – No. | -或危险武器吗 -没有 |
[09:38] | Are you in contact with anyone who might cause you | 你与任何能诱导你 |
[09:40] | – to engage in drug and alcohol abuse? – No. | -吸毒跟酗酒的人联系吗 -没有 |
[09:42] | Is anyone else in the household | 你还有其他家人 |
[09:43] | in trouble with the law? | 有违法行为吗 |
[09:46] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[09:49] | Not– not in the household. | 这个家里的没有 |
[09:55] | You must get tired of asking these questions every day. | 你每天问这些问题一定很烦了 |
[10:00] | Do you want a cookie? | 来块饼干吗 |
[10:01] | I baked them myself. | 我自己烤的 |
[10:04] | If you consider squeezing batter from a tube “baking.” | 如果把原料从管子里挤出来算”自己烤”的话 |
[10:09] | Look, I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[10:10] | I’m here to make sure you don’t violate | 我是来确保你没有违反 |
[10:12] | the terms of your probation. | 你的假释条件 |
[10:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:16] | So when can I get out of here and start looking for a job? | 我什么时候能出门找工作 |
[10:20] | I’m the sole earner, and money’s pretty tight. | 我是这家里唯一的经济来源 现在资金比较紧张 |
[10:23] | You can’t leave the house until a report is filed. | 报告批下来之前你不能出去 |
[10:25] | And how long does that take? | 需要多长时间 |
[10:26] | – Five to ten business days. – Two weeks? | -五至十个工作日 -两周 |
[10:29] | Sometimes quicker, but I wouldn’t count on it. | 有时能快点 但是希望不大 |
[10:33] | What happens if I leave? | 我要是出去会怎样 |
[10:34] | Does this thing, like, detonate? | 这东西会 爆炸吗 |
[10:37] | If you attempt to leave the residence, | 如果你企图离开这里 |
[10:39] | a radio-frequency transmitter will send an alert | 无线电波发射器会给我们警局的电脑中心 |
[10:41] | to our service computer center and you, Miss Fiona, | 发送警报 然后你 菲奥娜小姐 |
[10:45] | will be in deep shit. | 麻烦就大了 |
[10:46] | I need a urine sample | 我需要一份尿样 |
[10:47] | so that I can test your system for drugs. | 来检查你有没有吸毒 |
[10:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[10:56] | And I need to watch. | 我得看着 |
[10:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:59] | Me pissing? | 看我尿尿 |
[11:01] | To be sure it’s yours. | 确保是你的尿样 |
[11:03] | Believe me, I enjoy this even less than you do. | 相信我 我比你还不乐意 |
[11:11] | You need to wipe first. | 你得先擦一下 |
[11:30] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:35] | It is afternoon. | 是下午了 |
[11:37] | You sleep all day. | 你睡了一整天 |
[12:03] | I have baby soon. | 我马上要生了 |
[12:04] | – I can not work. – Jeez. | -我不能工作 -我去 |
[12:07] | He must take care of me and baby. | 他必须照顾我跟孩子 |
[12:09] | You go. | 你滚 |
[12:10] | We do not need you. | 我们不需要你 |
[12:12] | You sleep here tonight in this house? | 你今晚在这里住 |
[12:14] | I kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[12:15] | I bash your orange head. | 把你的橘子头给你拍扁 |
[12:58] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | No! | 不是吧 |
[13:02] | – Come here. – Oh, my God. | -过来 -天呐 |
[13:04] | Oh, my God, is this for real? | 我的天呐 这是真的吗 |
[13:05] | Are you really back? | 你真的回来了 |
[13:06] | For real. For now. | 真的 暂时的 |
[13:08] | Oh, my god, you bastard, I missed you so much. | 天呐 你个混蛋 我想死你了 |
[13:12] | You’re a piece of shit. You had me so worried. | 你这个混蛋 你让我担心死了 |
[13:14] | – Not one call? – I texted. | -一通电话都不打 -我发短信了 |
[13:16] | Yeah. Real detailed. | 是啊 太详细了 |
[13:17] | “Miss you guys, having fun.” | “想你们 我很好” |
[13:18] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[13:19] | Well, I worried more, asshole. | 我更担心了 混蛋 |
[13:21] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了 |
[13:23] | The army. I enlisted. | 部队 我参军了 |
[13:25] | – The army? – Yeah. | -参军了 -是的 |
[13:27] | I wanted to find myself. | 想寻找一下自我 |
[13:28] | Didn’t think I could do it here. | 觉得在这里寻找不到 |
[13:30] | Don’t you have to be 18? | 不是要18岁才可以吗 |
[13:32] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 也不在意 |
[13:33] | I left. Stuff got nuts. | 我离开了 事情失控了 |
[13:34] | What “stuff?” | 什么事情 |
[13:37] | Oh, military trying to control me. | 军队想要控制我 |
[13:39] | Well, isn’t that what the military does? | 军队不就是控制人的地方吗 |
[13:41] | Got sick of it, but, hey, I met some amazing folks. | 受够了 但是也认识了不少很棒的小伙伴 |
[13:44] | Got all these great ideas. | 三观被正了 |
[13:45] | I’m a different person. | 现在这是个全新的我 |
[13:48] | Hey, but we can talk about that later, right? | 我们可以晚点再聊这个 对吧 |
[13:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:55] | Do you want a sandwich? | 你想吃三明治吗 |
[13:55] | Yeah! Oh, starving. | 当然 饿死了 |
[13:57] | It’s yours. | 给你吃吧 |
[14:02] | Nice hardware. | 设备不错 |
[14:03] | Huh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:04] | My winter boots don’t fit. | 棉靴都穿不进去了 |
[14:06] | All I can get on are fuck-me pumps and tennis shoes. | 我能穿的只有磨脚的高跟鞋跟网球鞋 |
[14:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. Yeah, great, why? | 很好 非常棒 怎么了 |
[14:20] | You seem a little caffeinated. | 你看起来有点像咖啡因过量 |
[14:22] | I quit smoking. | 我戒烟了 |
[14:25] | So what’s next for you? | 你接下来要做什么 |
[14:28] | Oh, I’ve been thinking about apprenticing | 我在考虑给我遇到的 |
[14:30] | with this electrician I met. | 一个电工当学徒 |
[14:32] | You know, learn how to wire stuff. | 学学电线什么的 |
[14:34] | What about high school? | 不念高中了吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, well, Frank finished high school. | 弗兰克念完高中了 |
[14:36] | It worked out great for him. | 他混得真不错 |
[14:37] | You have to finish, Ian– | 你必须念完 伊恩 |
[14:38] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我不用必须做任何事 |
[14:40] | I’m done living the way other people want me to live. | 我受够了按别人说的生活了 |
[14:42] | But, hey, thanks for the sandwich. | 但是谢谢你的三明治 |
[14:49] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[14:56] | Yeah, it’s a nice little piece, you know. | 这是个好家伙 |
[14:57] | Quick to action, doesn’t jam. | 反应快 不卡子弹 |
[15:00] | Easy, baby. | 小心点 宝贝 |
[15:01] | What else you packing? | 你当下还有什么武器 |
[15:02] | What do you mean, like, dick-wise? | 什么意思 是说”裆下武器”吗 |
[15:04] | No. I mean, that’s not your only weapon, is it? | 不是 我是说这不是你唯一的武器 是吧 |
[15:08] | Well, how many guns does a guy need? | 一个人需要几把枪 |
[15:10] | Well, it depends. | 看情况 |
[15:11] | If you want to create the illusion of safety, | 如果你要制造安全的假象 |
[15:14] | then one piece is plenty. | 那一把就够了 |
[15:16] | But if you really want to be ready | 但是如果你真的想要 |
[15:18] | in the event of an emergency, | 武装起来应对紧急情况 |
[15:19] | you’ll need to step it up. | 你要再进一步 |
[15:22] | One for every room in the house. | 每个屋子里放一把 |
[15:23] | One for your car. | 车里放一把 |
[15:24] | One at work. | 工作的地方放一把 |
[15:25] | And at least two on your person. | 身上至少带两把 |
[15:29] | How many guns do you own? | 你有几把枪 |
[15:30] | Um, I got a bushmaster AR15, | 我有一把毒蛇AR15 |
[15:34] | an HK USP .45, Glock 23 .40 CAL, | 一把HK USP45 还有格洛克23 40 CAL |
[15:37] | my Sig Sauer p226r 9-millimeter, | 9毫米的西格萨奥P224R |
[15:39] | a Henry .22 magnum, | 一把点22亨利 |
[15:40] | A ruger sp101 3-inch six-shot, | 一把鲁格101左轮 |
[15:43] | and my walther p22. | 还有瓦尔特P22 |
[15:45] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[15:47] | I can hook you up. | 可以介绍给你 |
[15:49] | My motto is prepare and prevent, | 我的格言就是 |
[15:52] | don’t repair and repent. | 早作准备 免得后悔莫及 |
[15:53] | The hell is this, poolside at the Flamingo? | 搞什么 你们以为来度假的吗 |
[15:56] | We got a line of clients upstairs | 楼上的客人都饥渴难耐了 |
[15:57] | with their hands down their pants. | 排着队等你们呢 |
[15:58] | Go to work. | 赶紧开工了 |
[16:00] | And you, don’t think you’re getting off | 还有你 别以为有孩子要从 |
[16:02] | just ’cause you’re about to drop a patty from your fur-burger. | 你那毛茸茸的下体出来 就可以偷懒 |
[16:04] | – “Fur-burger?” – She won’t shave. | -“毛茸茸” -她不刮毛 |
[16:06] | – I like the way god made me. – That’s nice. | -我就喜欢自然的样子 -那好吧 |
[16:08] | You’re late again, I’m gonna dock you 50. | 你要再迟到我就扣你50块 |
[16:09] | – Carrot boy is gone. – Who’s carrot boy? | -红毛小子走了 -红毛小子是谁 |
[16:11] | – He knows who. – Where’d he go? | -他心里清楚 -他去哪儿了 |
[16:13] | I don’t know. I made him leave. | 不知道 我把他赶走了 |
[16:15] | No room for him when baby comes. | 马上要生了 没地方给他住 |
[16:18] | The fuck do I care? | 又他妈不关我事 |
[16:22] | And shave your fucking muff. | 赶紧去刮你的毛 |
[16:30] | Teacher told me to come down to the office. | 老师要我来办公室找她 |
[16:32] | I wish I could say | 我真希望我可以说 |
[16:33] | it’s a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Gallagher. | 很高兴再见到你 加拉格先生 |
[16:35] | Your handiwork? | 你的杰作 |
[16:37] | I don’t want to brag. | 没什么 小意思 |
[16:38] | We have a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[16:40] | They’re the ones with the problem. Can’t fight for shit. | 有麻烦的是他们 手无缚鸡之力 |
[16:42] | Why did you assault all these students? | 为什么你们欺负他们 |
[16:44] | Talkin’ smack about my brother. | 他们说我弟坏话 |
[16:45] | All of them? | 全部吗 |
[16:47] | And that one’s got stupid hair. | 那个发型特傻逼 |
[16:49] | And that one smells like bologna farts. | 那个全身散发恶臭 |
[16:50] | And the one whose hand you smashed in a locker? | 被你用柜门夹了手的那个呢 |
[16:53] | And the one you pushed down the stairs? | 还有被你推下楼梯的那个 |
[16:56] | Too short, maybe? | 可能因为太矮了吧 |
[16:57] | I don’t remember. | 我忘了 |
[16:59] | You’re hereby suspended from school. | 你被停学了 |
[17:01] | 8 am Friday morning, you will come back | 周五早上8点 |
[17:03] | with a parent or guardian and you will apologize | 带你的家长或监护人一起来 |
[17:05] | to all these children in the presence of their parents | 给这些孩子还有他们的父母道歉 |
[17:08] | or your suspension will last indefinitely. | 否则就一直让你停学 |
[17:10] | – Which means? – Expulsion. | -什么意思 -开除的意思 |
[17:12] | Which means? | 开除是什么意思 |
[17:13] | Go home, Carl. | 回家吧 卡尔 |
[17:14] | Come back with a parent. | 到时候和家长一起来 |
[17:16] | I can’t wait to see who created you. | 等不及看看是谁教出你这样的坏分子 |
[17:28] | My first class tomorrow is at 11:30, | 我明天11点半第一节课 |
[17:30] | so we’re gonna stay here tonight, | 所以今晚住在这儿 |
[17:31] | and then Friday it’s 8:00 am. | 周五的课是早上8点 |
[17:33] | So we’re gonna stay at the dorms tomorrow night. | 所以明晚住宿舍 |
[17:35] | Got it. Got it. | 知道了 知道了 |
[17:36] | There we go. | 坐好了 |
[17:39] | Hi, my big boy. | 我的小宝贝儿 |
[17:41] | Did you miss me today? | 想我了吗 |
[17:42] | Oh, you did? | 真的想吗 |
[17:44] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[17:46] | Oh, you brought dinner. That’s great. | 你带晚饭了 太好了 |
[17:48] | That means we can move tonight’s mac and cheese to tomorrow, | 那就可以把今晚的芝士通心粉留到明天吃 |
[17:53] | which gives us an extra day of food before we panic. | 又可以少担心一天食物 |
[17:55] | Panic? | 担心 |
[17:56] | I got to pay the heat and electric before I buy groceries. | 我买吃的之前得先把暖气费和电费交了 |
[17:59] | It’s pretty bleak. | 现在冷死了 |
[18:00] | I got a check coming from the cups, | 公司的支票马上就来了 |
[18:01] | but that’s gonna cover rent, and food-wise, | 但那钱要用来付房租 |
[18:03] | we’re low on everything but macaroni and mayonnaise. | 吃方面只能靠通心粉和蛋黄酱过日子了 |
[18:06] | You saved nothing from your job? | 你之前都没存钱吗 |
[18:08] | I was trying to catch up on old bills. | 之前的钱都用来还旧账了 |
[18:10] | – How’d he do today? – Yeah, he’s fine. | -他今天还好吗 -挺好的 |
[18:12] | – Carl got suspended. – What? | -卡尔被停学了 -什么 |
[18:14] | Shut up, ass-brain. | 闭嘴 白痴 |
[18:15] | – Hi, Lip. – Hey, kiddo, how are ya? | -利普 -小鬼 你好吗 |
[18:17] | Hey, bud. | 兄弟 |
[18:20] | I need someone to go to school with me Friday morning | 周五早上得有人陪我去学校 |
[18:22] | or I’ll be expelled. | 不然他们会开除我 |
[18:23] | Well, I can’t leave the house yet. | 我还不能离开屋子 |
[18:25] | They need to reschedule. | 得让他们换个时间 |
[18:26] | – Did you tell them I’m stuck at home? – No. | -你没告诉他们我不能出门吗 -没 |
[18:27] | Well, go in tomorrow and tell them I’m sick. | 明天去告诉他们我病了 |
[18:29] | I have shingles or mono. | 得了疱疹什么的 |
[18:31] | I’ll take you, bruiser. What time? | 我陪你去 几点 |
[18:33] | – 8 am. – Oh, fuck. I got class. | -早上八点 -不行 我有课 |
[18:35] | Can you make it a little later, like, around noon? | 能稍微晚点吗 中午行不行 |
[18:37] | No, parents will be there and stuff. | 不行 其他家长也会去 |
[18:38] | Hi, new family. | 大家好 |
[18:41] | Door was open. | 门没锁 |
[18:41] | I won’t stay long, | 我马上就走 |
[18:43] | just wanted to let you know, dad’s at Sheila’s house. | 就是来告诉你们 老爸在希拉家 |
[18:45] | We’re living there a bit. It’s a really great place. | 我们暂时住在那儿 真是个好地方 |
[18:47] | Plenty of room, lots of light. | 房间多 又敞亮 |
[18:48] | Thanks for the update. | 多谢告知 |
[18:50] | Any of you guys have any extra cash? | 你们手头有钱吗 |
[18:52] | Dad wants money for his surgery. | 老爸需要钱动手术 |
[18:53] | Why not get a job? | 你怎么不去上班挣钱 |
[18:54] | Right now, my full-time career is taking care of our pops | 现在我要全身心的照顾老爸 |
[18:57] | before he goes. | 在他归西之前 |
[18:57] | Well, we’re broke. | 我们破产了 |
[18:58] | Wish we could help you. | 真可惜帮不到你 |
[19:00] | Okay. Doesn’t hurt to ask. | 没关系 问问总无妨 |
[19:02] | If anyone wants to stop by, give his morale a boost, | 如果有谁想过来 给他打打气 |
[19:04] | hope can heal. | 信念可以治病 |
[19:05] | Oh, yeah, can hope make up | 信念可以补偿 |
[19:06] | for the years of misery that he put us through? | 他以前带给我们的痛苦时光吗 |
[19:09] | Maybe. Come by. | 也许吧 有空过来 |
[19:10] | Find out. | 看看行不行 |
[19:12] | He doesn’t deserve to go out like this. | 他不该就这么离世 |
[19:14] | No one does. | 任何人都不该 |
[19:16] | Why not ask Frank to go to school with you, Carl? | 怎么不叫弗兰克陪你去学校 卡尔 |
[19:19] | Ian here? | 伊恩在吗 |
[19:20] | He’s upstairs. | 他在楼上 |
[19:22] | Ian’s here? | 伊恩回来了 |
[19:31] | See you left. Took all your shit. | 你就这么收拾东西走了 |
[19:33] | Your bride threatened me with a claw hammer. | 你老婆拿锤子威胁我 |
[19:37] | – You’re back! – Oh, hey, guys. | -你回来了 -你们好 |
[19:39] | Oh, man. I missed you guys. | 我想死你们了 |
[19:43] | Hey, man. Come here. | 兄弟 过来 |
[19:47] | Lip says you stole a helicopter. | 利普说你偷了架直升机 |
[19:50] | I tried to. | 想偷来着 |
[19:51] | Kind of tipped it. | 差不多吧 |
[19:52] | Blades snapped. Motor caught fire. | 启动了引擎 螺旋桨都转了 |
[19:54] | Awesome. You shoot anyone? | 酷毙了 你杀人了吗 |
[19:56] | I never left basic. | 我一直呆在新兵营 |
[19:58] | You can’t shoot anyone there? | 那里不能杀人吗 |
[19:59] | You can. I didn’t. | 可以 但我没有 |
[20:01] | You shot no one. You flew nothing. | 又没杀人 又没开到飞机 |
[20:03] | Why’d you even go there in the first place? | 那你干嘛去参军 |
[20:05] | Relationship issues. | 感情问题 |
[20:07] | Yeah, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:09] | – Yup, all good. – Cool. | -挺好的 -那就好 |
[20:11] | All right. Well, let’s go get some dinner, dorks. | 下楼吃饭吧 |
[20:13] | Hey, I’ll catch up with you later, yeah? | 我等下再和你聊 |
[20:14] | – Yeah, later, man. – All right. | -一会儿见 -好 |
[20:15] | – Come on, dork – Go. | -走了 白痴 -去吧 |
[20:21] | You coming back? | 你打算回来吗 |
[20:23] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[20:24] | Will you suck my dick whenever I want? | 你愿意随时吃我的鸡巴吗 |
[20:26] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[20:32] | – What you writing? – Stuff. | -你在写什么 -东西 |
[20:34] | Notes, ideas. | 想法什么的 |
[20:41] | I’ll do it. | 我愿意 |
[20:44] | Do what? | 愿意什么 |
[20:47] | Don’t make me say it, asswipe. | 别逼我说出来 混蛋 |
[20:48] | Suck my dick. | 吃我的鸡巴 |
[20:51] | Whenever I want. | 无论我何时想要 |
[21:18] | Peas. | 豌豆 |
[21:21] | I thought of something. | 我想到一个主意 |
[21:23] | Be specific. | 说具体点 |
[21:24] | We could sell the house. | 我们可以把房子卖了 |
[21:26] | – Which house? – This one. Sheila’s. | -哪个房子 -就这个 希拉的房子 |
[21:28] | We don’t have the title. Sweet potatoes. | 我们没有所有权 小宝贝 |
[21:30] | Don’t need it. | 不需要啊 |
[21:31] | We put a sign out front, | 我们在外放个出售牌 |
[21:32] | offer way below market, | 写一个比市价低很多的数目 |
[21:34] | have people make cash offers for earnest money. | 让有意的买家用现金付定 |
[21:37] | Wash, rinse, repeat. | 搞定 然后重复 |
[21:40] | “Earnest money”? Lentils. | 定金 小钱不管用 |
[21:43] | They give us 3% of the purchase price, | 他们可以给售价的3% |
[21:45] | we say we’ll take it off the market. | 我们保证不再挂牌出售了 |
[21:46] | We don’t, of course. | 当然了 我们不会真那样做 |
[21:47] | We just grab the cash. | 我们拿走那部分现金就好 |
[21:49] | Do this four or five times, rake in maybe 11 grand. | 持续这样做四五次 筹到大约1.1万块 |
[21:52] | Christ on a crumb bun. | 小钱也感激万分 |
[21:54] | I know, right? | 我知道的啦 |
[21:55] | Nothing like a major scam to life a person’s spirits. | 肯定比不上什么让人振奋的大计谋 |
[21:58] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些诡计的 |
[22:00] | I may have done this once or twice before | 我以前这么做过一两次 |
[22:02] | with one or more husbands. | 和那么一两任丈夫一起干的 |
[22:08] | You really are a Gallagher. | 你真不愧是加拉格家的人 |
[24:27] | So then my TI comes crashing through my door, right, | 然后我的教官直接冲进我的房门 |
[24:29] | and chases me. | 然后开始追我 |
[24:30] | I’m so scared, | 我害怕极了 |
[24:31] | I run smack into a water fountain, | 我直接撞到了一个饮水器上 |
[24:33] | bust it right off the wall. | 把它从墙上撞掉下来了 |
[24:34] | – What? – Yeah, I know. Water sprays everywhere. | -什么 -没错 我知道 水喷得到处都是 |
[24:36] | And he wakes everyone up at 2:00 a.m. in the morning, | 然后他凌晨2点把大家都叫醒了 |
[24:39] | forces them to watch me do pushups | 强迫他们看我在冰冷的水中 |
[24:40] | in the freezing cold water while singing. | 一边做俯卧撑一边唱歌 |
[24:43] | Singing? | 唱歌 |
[24:44] | *Well, then it’s hi, hi, hey * | *然后是哼哼哈嘿* |
[24:46] | *The army’s on its way * | *大兵行军忙* |
[24:48] | *Count off the cadence loud and strong * | *高声把那军歌唱* |
[24:49] | *Two, three, for wherever you go * | *二三 无论你去到哪儿* |
[24:52] | *You will always know * | *你都会知道* |
[24:53] | *That the army goes marching along * | *大兵行军忙* |
[25:02] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[25:03] | Still in school? | 你还在上学吗 |
[25:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:06] | Yeah, it’s, um, it’s under control. | 事情都 算是在正轨上吧 |
[25:10] | Is Mickey here? | 米奇在这儿吗 |
[25:12] | Yeah, he’s upstairs. Why? | 是的 他在楼上 怎么了 |
[25:13] | You always so goddamn noisy in the morning? | 你们家人一大早的总是这么吵吗 |
[25:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:18] | Your wife’s water broke. | 你老婆的羊水破了 |
[25:19] | – Let’s go. – Go where? | -我们走吧 -去哪儿 |
[25:20] | – The hospital. – She’s having the baby? | -医院 -她要生孩子了吗 |
[25:22] | Tell her I said good luck. | 跟她说我祝她好运 |
[25:24] | What, you’re not gonna go be with her? | 怎么 你不去陪她吗 |
[25:25] | Hell, no. I got work. | 当然不去了 我得工作 |
[25:26] | It’s not the baby’s fault you guys are a shit show. | 你们关系烂 又不是宝宝的错 |
[25:28] | Yeah, and it’s not my fault | 是啊 但那个贱人被搞大肚子 |
[25:29] | the bitch got knocked up. | 也不是我的错 |
[25:31] | Who the fuck knows if it’s even mine? | 谁他妈知道那个孩子到底是不是我的 |
[25:33] | You’re an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[25:36] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[25:38] | Full house, like old times. | 满满一家人 跟过去一样 |
[25:41] | Smells good. Leftovers? | 闻起来真香 是昨天的剩菜吗 |
[25:42] | You destroyed my art project. | 你毁了我的艺术作业 |
[25:44] | It’s completely ruined. | 彻底毁了 |
[25:46] | You’re such a bitch! | 你真是个大贱人 |
[25:48] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[25:48] | She went into my room, | 她跑进我的房间 |
[25:49] | she trashed all of my stuff, | 把我的东西都毁了 |
[25:51] | and she kicked all of my clothes under the bed. | 然后把我所有的衣服都踢到了床下 |
[25:53] | – I asked you to clean up. – Did you? | -我提醒过你清扫了 -有吗 |
[25:55] | She went through mine too. | 她也翻了我的东西 |
[25:56] | She threw away my porn, | 她把我的黄片都扔了 |
[25:57] | my nunchucks, and my taser. | 以及双截棍和电击枪 |
[25:59] | You know how many police dumpsters | 你知道我翻了多少警局垃圾箱 |
[26:00] | I had to go through to find that? | 才找到那些的吗 |
[26:01] | I told you to get rid of that stuff. | 我早叫你扔掉那些东西了 |
[26:03] | I hid it so the stupid P.O. wouldn’t find it. | 我藏起来了 那该死的假释官就不会发现了 |
[26:05] | Well, luckily, your stupid sister found it first. | 幸运的是 你那愚蠢的姐姐先发现了 |
[26:08] | God, maybe next time you’ll do what I ask, both of you. | 天啊 或许下次你们就该听我的 你们都是 |
[26:11] | There’s macaroni salad sandwiches for lunch. | 午餐是通心粉沙拉三明治 |
[26:14] | – Extra mayo. – Don’t need it. | -多加了蛋黄酱 -不需要 |
[26:15] | – I’m suspended. – Well, you still need to eat. | -我被停学了 -那你还是得吃饭啊 |
[26:18] | Look, we’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 我们出门了 |
[26:19] | We’ll be back for dinner tonight. | 我们今晚会回来吃晚饭 |
[26:20] | Well, Lip, you can leave Liam here. | 利普 你可以把利亚姆留在家里的 |
[26:22] | – I got him. – No, Lip. | -我可以照顾他 -不 利普 |
[26:24] | Look, Fiona, just get some sleep, okay? | 听着 菲奥娜 你好好睡一觉好吗 |
[26:27] | Hang out with V. | 跟小维一起玩玩 |
[26:29] | Relax, for fuck’s sake. | 放松 拜托了 |
[26:30] | You guys text me if anything’s going on, okay? | 如果发生什么事 记得发短信给我好吗 |
[26:32] | – Yeah, sure. – Come on, Carl. Let’s go. | -好的 当然了 -走吧 卡尔 |
[26:35] | – Where are you going? – To Sheila’s. | -你要去哪儿 -去希拉家 |
[26:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:37] | To see if Frank can take me to school tomorrow morning. | 看看弗兰克明天能不能陪我去学校 |
[26:38] | Well, when will you be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[26:40] | Later. Get off my ass. | 晚些时候 别烦我了 |
[26:41] | Bye, Ian. | 再见 伊恩 |
[26:42] | Bye, Debs. | 再见 小黛 |
[26:50] | Want some more? | 要再来一些吗 |
[26:57] | You got any cash you could toss my way? | 你有现金能给一点我吗 |
[27:01] | I’m working a double tonight. | 我今晚要轮两个班 |
[27:02] | – You want to stop by? – Yeah, sure. | -你想过来探班吗 -好啊 |
[27:04] | Got nothing better to do than watch a bunch of pruney queens | 没有什么能比看着一帮傻逼基佬 |
[27:06] | slap their sacks against your ass cheeks. | 用蛋蛋顶着你的屁股更有意思了 |
[27:11] | Shit! | 该死 |
[27:14] | Hey! Guys! | 喂 等一下 |
[27:26] | Hi, um, Sheila left me a key. | 嗨 希拉给我留了一把钥匙 |
[27:28] | I’m so glad you came. Welcome. | 我很高兴你能来 欢迎 |
[27:30] | Supposed to water the plants. | 我是来给盆栽浇水的 |
[27:31] | Why is there a for sale sign out front? | 为什么门前挂着一个”此房出售”的牌子 |
[27:33] | Dad, Debbie and Carl are here. | 爸 黛比和卡尔来了 |
[27:35] | Can you come with me to school tomorrow morning? | 你明天早上能陪我去学校吗 |
[27:38] | Have to cancel my morning spin class. What’s up? | 那我得取消早晨的单车健身课了 怎么了 |
[27:42] | I got suspended for bullying. | 我因为霸凌同学被停学了 |
[27:44] | Need a parent to come with me to apologize. | 必须带家长去学校道歉 |
[27:45] | Apo– | 道… |
[27:47] | Outrageous. | 太过分了 |
[27:49] | Feed me numbing agents | 给我打了麻醉剂 |
[27:50] | and drag me to the ring. | 竟然还要拉我出去 |
[27:51] | You are in no shape to go anywhere. | 你这个样子不能去任何地方 |
[27:53] | He needs to or else I’ll get expelled. | 他必须去 不然我就会被开除 |
[27:55] | I’m so sorry, Carl, but he’s too weak. | 我很抱歉 卡尔 他太虚弱了 |
[27:58] | Could I borrow a long sweater? | 能借我一件长毛衣吗 |
[28:00] | Of course, honey. Here. | 当然了 宝贝 给 |
[28:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要别的什么吗 |
[28:08] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | Carl, if you grab those balloons | 卡尔 如果你拿些气球 |
[28:12] | and tie them to the sign out front, | 绑到前门的出售牌上 |
[28:14] | I’ll let you hold my gun. | 我就让你玩玩我的枪 |
[28:17] | I got my period, but all Fiona has are tampons | 我月经来了 但菲奥娜只有卫生棉条 |
[28:19] | and I’m saving my virginity until I become a woman. | 我想保住处女之身 直到我真正变成一个女人 |
[28:21] | Okay, first of all, | 好吧 首先 |
[28:23] | you can’t lose your virginity to a tampon. | 使用卫生棉条 不会失去处女之身 |
[28:25] | It has to be a penis with a man attached. | 必须是男人的阴茎插入才算失身 |
[28:28] | And second, you’re already a woman. | 其次 你已经是个女人了 |
[28:30] | Officially. | 正式的了 |
[28:31] | From the moment aunt flo came knocking at your vagina. | 从大姨妈叩响你的”大门”那刻起就是了 |
[28:34] | Then why won’t my boyfriend have sex with me | 那我男朋友为什么还非要等到我16岁 |
[28:36] | until I’m 16? | 才肯跟我做爱 |
[28:38] | They still make them like that? | 现在居然还有这样的人 |
[28:39] | You got a good one. | 你男朋友是好人 |
[28:40] | Tampons are varsity level, | 卫生棉是大人用的 |
[28:42] | and you are still J.V. | 你还小 |
[28:44] | Here, try these. | 给 用这些吧 |
[28:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:48] | Could I stay here tonight? | 我今晚能在这里过夜吗 |
[28:50] | I love a sleepover. | 当然可以了 |
[28:51] | Absolutely. | 住下吧 |
[29:10] | Hey, what’s up? | 喂 怎么啦 |
[29:11] | Uh, listen, I’m trying to take the trash out. | 是这样 我想把垃圾扔出去 |
[29:13] | Could you come help? | 你能过来帮帮我吗 |
[29:14] | Sure. You need anything else? | 当然 还需要其他的吗 |
[29:16] | How about a gallon of vodka? | 能给我来一加仑伏特加吗 |
[29:18] | All right, I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 好 我20分钟后到 |
[29:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:24] | So we have legos, Mr. Potato head, | 有乐高积木 土豆头先生[玩具总动员] |
[29:26] | dinosaurs, cars. | 恐龙 玩具车 |
[29:29] | Make sure he eats at least half his pb&j | 给他吃奇多玉米片之前 |
[29:30] | before you give him his cheetos, | 先让他吃半块以上的花生酱三明治 |
[29:32] | and he hasn’t pooped today, | 他今天还没拉屎 |
[29:33] | but he’ll usually grab his butt and yell “Doody bomb!” | 不过他一般会抓着屁股吼一声”粑粑炸弹” |
[29:36] | so you’ll have fair warning. | 算是给你一点提示 |
[29:38] | What else– Oh. | 还有什么 对了 |
[29:39] | Keep an eye on his crayons. | 看好他的蜡笔 |
[29:40] | He likes to jam them up his nose. | 他经常会往自己鼻子上乱画 |
[29:42] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[29:43] | This kid, total dreamboat. | 这小孩简直是白马王子 |
[29:46] | The men in my life should be half as charming. | 我男人要是有他一半魅力就好了 |
[29:48] | Okay, then we got band-aids, butt wipes– | 包里有创可贴 擦屁股纸 |
[29:50] | Oh, stuffed monkey, of course. | 当然少不了他的玩具猴 |
[29:53] | Two bouncy balls, two puzzles, very hungry hippos, | 两个弹球 两副拼图 还有几只河马玩具 |
[29:56] | and then we’ve got a thermometer and then children’s tylenol, | 这还有体温计和儿童用泰诺止痛药 |
[29:59] | you know, just in case he gets a fever. | 以防万一他发烧什么的 |
[30:00] | Okay, how long are you gonna be gone for? | 好的 你要离开多久 |
[30:02] | Oh, three hours, but, you know, | 三个小时 不过你知道的 |
[30:04] | you can’t be too careful. | 就怕万一嘛 |
[30:07] | You’re a really good person. | 你真是个好人 |
[30:08] | No, if I were a really good person, | 不 我要是个好人的话 |
[30:10] | then I would quit school and I’d stay home full time. | 就会退学 待在家里全职照顾他 |
[30:14] | Well, who does that help? | 那样也没什么好处的 |
[30:19] | Right. Um… | 也对 |
[30:20] | Okay, so I’ll be back at 2:00. | 我2点就回来了 |
[30:22] | Is that still cool? | 应该没问题吧 |
[30:23] | Don’t forget about the abc party tonight at the dorm. | 别忘了今天晚上宿舍有ABC派对 |
[30:26] | – What’s that? – Oh, you know. | -什么 -你知道的 |
[30:27] | “Anything but clothes.” | “除了衣服什么可以” |
[30:29] | Duct tape, caution tape, trash bags, bedsheets. | 胶带 警告带 垃圾袋 床单 |
[30:33] | Okay, well, I got a lit paper due tomorrow, | 好吧 我明天有个文学论文要交 |
[30:35] | but that sounds fun. | 不过派对听起来很有趣 |
[30:38] | Here you go. And thank you so much for doing all this. | 给你 谢谢你这么帮我 |
[30:41] | You know, I wish I could think of a way to repay you. | 真的 我不知道该怎么报答你 |
[30:46] | I’m sure you’ll think of something. | 我相信你会想到的 |
[30:55] | – Hey. Hi. – Hey. | -久等了 -你来了 |
[30:57] | So, uh, I got a lab at half-past, | 我11点半要去实验室 |
[30:59] | so I only got, like, 20 minutes. | 所以大概只有20分钟 |
[31:00] | That’s okay. I’m quick. | 没事 我很快的 |
[31:02] | Right, and also | 好吧 还有就是 |
[31:04] | I’m kind of going through some shit, | 我最近生活一团糟 |
[31:05] | so I’m not really looking for anything too, uh– | 所以可能不想… |
[31:07] | Dude, I’m cold, I’m horny, let’s do this. | 兄弟 我很冷 也很饥渴 别墨迹了 |
[31:12] | Okay. Uh, so your laundry room or mine? | 行 是去你的洗衣间还是我的 |
[31:16] | Up and down, come on! | 上下 动起来 |
[31:18] | Let’s burn the fat. | 燃烧所有脂肪 |
[31:19] | Swing that booty! | 屁股甩起来 |
[31:21] | With Figure Eight fitness, | 跟着芭菲健身 |
[31:23] | I lost a total 21 pounds. | 我减掉了9.5公斤 |
[31:25] | I’ve lost 7 1/2 inches around my waist | 我的腰部瘦了19厘米 |
[31:28] | and 53 pounds. | 减掉了24公斤 |
[31:30] | I’ve lost 15– | 我减了6.8公斤… |
[32:02] | The fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[32:03] | I brought you a little gift. | 给你带了点小礼物 |
[32:06] | Cronuts. I stood online 40 minutes for those. | 甜甜圈 我排了好长的队才买到 |
[32:08] | – Only let me have two. – What do you want? | -还只能买两个 -你想干什么 |
[32:10] | A trendy hybrid pastry for starts. | 想先吃点点心 |
[32:16] | Mike told me. | 麦克跟我说了 |
[32:18] | Right, the coke, the kid, jail. | 关于可卡因 孩子 坐牢的事 |
[32:22] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你现在有多难受 |
[32:27] | I’m stuck in this fucking house. | 我他妈被困在这个房子里了 |
[32:29] | I just organized Carl’s t-shirts in color order. | 我刚刚把卡尔的T恤按颜色整理好 |
[32:32] | I’m going mental. | 简直快疯了 |
[32:34] | Can’t even make it to the sidewalk without bells going off. | 我都走不到人行道 警报就响了 |
[32:38] | I, uh– | 我… |
[32:39] | So should I be expecting a knock on my door? | 会不会有警察来找我 |
[32:44] | What for? | 为什么 |
[32:45] | It was my coke. | 可卡因是我的 |
[32:50] | That’s why you’re here, | 你就是为这个来的 |
[32:51] | to see if I ratted you out to the police. | 想看看我是不是把你供给了警方 |
[32:52] | – And to check on you– – Fuck you. | -同时也想看看你… -操你妈 |
[32:55] | – Yes or no– – No, asshole. | -到底有没有 -没有 你个混蛋 |
[32:56] | I should have. | 供出来就好了 |
[32:57] | They would have let me off easier. | 要是把你卖了还能早点出来 |
[32:59] | Well, yeah, why didn’t you? | 是吗 那你为什么没说 |
[33:00] | Cause I hate myself for a number of reasons right now | 因为我讨厌自己的原因已经很多了 |
[33:02] | and I’m not going to add being a snitch to the list. | 我不想再加一项出卖别人 |
[33:06] | – Okay. – You ruined my life, you know that? | -好吧 -你毁了我的生活 你知道吗 |
[33:08] | Dropping that little bomb on Mike | 当着你们全家人的面 |
[33:10] | in front of your family. | 把事情告诉了麦克 |
[33:10] | I did you a favor, okay? | 我那是帮你 好吗 |
[33:12] | The cup job sucks | 你的工作烂死了 |
[33:13] | and my brother’s a boring yuppie asshole, all right? | 我那兄弟又是个无聊到死的蠢货 对吧 |
[33:17] | Hey, girl. | 我来了 |
[33:18] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉让你等了这么久 |
[33:20] | Got held up in the bathroom by the two girls in my gut | 都怪我肚子里这俩小妞 |
[33:22] | sitting on my bladder blocking my functions. | 坐在我膀胱上影响我机体功能 |
[33:25] | Damn, you look like hell. | 我去 你这脸色真可怕 |
[33:27] | Yeah, I’m not sleeping. | 是啊 一直睡不着 |
[33:29] | Good thing I brought over some snooze juice. | 还好我给你带来了”催眠饮料” |
[33:33] | All right, all right. | 好了 慢点倒 |
[33:35] | We’re accepting cash only offers | 为了加快销售速度 |
[33:37] | to expedite the sale, | 我们只接受现金 |
[33:38] | which is why the price is so low. | 所以价格定得比较低 |
[33:40] | Our lawyers will hold the money in escrow. | 契约文件都在我们的律师手里 |
[33:42] | We need to unload it fast. | 所以需要快点转手 |
[33:43] | Paying two mortgages is killing us, | 要付两项抵押贷款太辛苦了 |
[33:45] | plus Dad needs to get to a warmer climate asap. | 而且得给我爸找个暖和点的地方住 |
[33:48] | I mean, look at him. | 你看看他 |
[33:50] | Easy, grandpa. | 慢点 外公 |
[33:51] | We’re looking to do a renovation, | 我们想做一次全面改造 |
[33:52] | a four-month turnaround. | 花费四个月的时间 |
[33:54] | We’ll purchase under ask. | 价格会比定价低一点 |
[33:55] | All cash. | 全部现金支付 |
[33:56] | Duke it out with the Hasids. | 你跟哈希德那家人商量吧 |
[33:57] | Put an offer down about 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前刚跟他们谈妥 |
[33:59] | Skinny dudes. You could probably take them. | 长得挺瘦的 说不定你能打过他们 |
[34:01] | This couch is for sale | 这个沙发可以买 |
[34:03] | and that table and the TV. | 那台桌子 电视也在卖 |
[34:08] | How much for this chair? | 这个椅子多少钱 |
[34:09] | How much you want to pay? | 你想出多少 |
[34:10] | Well, how about– | 不如就给… |
[34:12] | Cash only. Please. | 只收现金 谢谢 |
[34:15] | Dad, it’s working. | 爸 成功了 |
[34:17] | They’re falling for it. | 他们都信了 |
[34:18] | Isn’t this fun? | 是不是很好玩 |
[34:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:22] | I’m conserving my energy | 在为明天卡尔的事 |
[34:23] | for Carl’s thing tomorrow. | 储存体力 |
[34:31] | Every gun’s loaded, okay? | 每支枪都上好膛了 |
[34:33] | So here we got your bushmaster XM-15 semiautomatic. | 这是一支巨蝮XM15半自动步枪 |
[34:38] | Premium 16-inch chrome-lined profile barrel. | 用的是镀铬枪管 |
[34:42] | Sweet. | 棒 |
[34:43] | What do you think about home protection? | 这枪保护家人够用吗 |
[34:45] | I got three little ones on the way. | 我马上要有三个孩子了 |
[34:46] | Safeguarding the old homestead, huh? | 保卫家宅呀 |
[34:48] | Hey, Second Amendment, brother. | 《第二修正案》嘛[公民持枪] 老兄 |
[34:50] | Got to protect my freedom one bullet at a time. | 捍卫自由全靠枪子儿 |
[34:52] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[34:53] | Milkor M32 MGL-140 grenade launcher. | 那就米尔科姆M32 MGL-140榴弹发射器吧 |
[34:59] | Protects a shitload of freedoms. | 够你捍卫自由的了 |
[35:01] | Six-round cylinder, double-action, | 六发榴弹 双动扳机 |
[35:04] | military grade weapon. | 军用级别武器 |
[35:06] | Missing a few parts, but… | 少了几个部件 |
[35:07] | it still shoots. | 但还是能发射 |
[35:09] | It’s heavy. | 好重 |
[35:10] | What are we talking here? How much? | 这家伙多少钱 说个数 |
[35:12] | Well, around five grand. | 五千左右吧 |
[35:14] | $5,000? | 五千美元 |
[35:16] | – Yeah. – Aw, come on, man. | -是的 -拜托 老兄 |
[35:18] | How much for the bat? | 球棒怎么卖 |
[35:21] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[35:24] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:25] | – Holy shit. – That’s it? | -我操啊 -就这样 |
[35:26] | Concierge. | 门卫 |
[35:28] | Medical coder. Transcriptionist? | 医学编码员 录音打字员 |
[35:31] | I don’t even know what half this shit is? | 我他妈都不知道这是些啥 |
[35:32] | Other than supremely boring? | 除了超级无聊以外 |
[35:35] | No one needs me any more, V. | 没人需要我了 小维 |
[35:38] | Debbie’s dating. | 黛比找对象了 |
[35:40] | Lip’s in college. | 利普念大学了 |
[35:41] | Carl’s in trouble at school and I can’t help him. | 卡尔在学校里惹了麻烦 我又帮不了他 |
[35:44] | Who knows what’s up with Ian. | 谁知道伊恩又在搞什么 |
[35:46] | They’re all growing up. What’d you expect? | 他们都长大了 你还指望怎么样 |
[35:48] | Time for you to figure out your own needs. | 你也该考虑自己的需求了 |
[35:52] | Tech support provider. | 技术支持人员 |
[35:54] | Underqualified. | 不够格 |
[35:55] | Translator. | 翻译 |
[35:57] | Underqualified. | 不够格 |
[35:58] | – There’s porn. – Overqualified. | -还有拍黄片呢 -太够格了 |
[36:01] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[36:02] | Finding ways to make money from home. | 想办法在家赚钱 |
[36:05] | Hey, is something burning? | 有什么东西烧焦了吗 |
[36:07] | – Smell that? – Oh, shit. | -闻到了吗 -我操 |
[36:08] | – Oh, shit! – Shit! | -我操 -操啊 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God. Oh, shit. | 天哪 妈的 |
[36:15] | Fire in the hole. | 家里着火啦 |
[36:16] | Not my hole. | 不是我家 |
[36:19] | You just let it burn? | 你就让它这么烧焦 |
[36:21] | We got distracted. | 我们在做其它事 |
[36:22] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:26] | You’re shitfaced. | 你烂醉如泥 |
[36:27] | Since when is a felony for a Gallagher to drink? | 什么时候加拉格家的人喝酒也成重罪了 |
[36:30] | Calm down. It’s my fault. I brought the vodka. | 冷静点 这得怪我 酒是我带来的 |
[36:32] | Oh, and poured it down her throat? | 你还灌她喝了吗 |
[36:33] | You’re the one who told me to relax. | 是你叫我放松的 |
[36:35] | Somebody shut that thing up! | 谁他妈去把那玩意儿关了 |
[36:39] | Fuck. Burn the house down, okay? | 操 就把房子烧了吧 |
[36:41] | Burn the food too, you know, | 也把食物烧焦 |
[36:42] | I can always steal some more | 我总能从半工半读的破餐厅 |
[36:43] | from my shitty work-study job, right? | 再偷点吃的回来 |
[36:45] | I’m going through something here. | 我正在经历一段难熬的时期 |
[36:46] | Yeah, it looks like you went through | 是啊 看样子你一小时 |
[36:47] | about five beverages in an hour, Fiona. | “经历”了五瓶酒 菲奥娜 |
[36:49] | Have another one. Why not? | 再来一瓶吧 为什么不呢 |
[36:51] | You’re your own woman. Right? | 谁都管不了你 |
[36:53] | No, bang the boss’s brother. | 睡了上司的哥哥 |
[36:55] | Leave coke out on the table for the kids. | 把可卡因放在孩子们够得着的桌上 |
[36:57] | Get arrested. | 被逮捕 |
[36:58] | Do whatever the fuck you need to do. | 你要做什么随便你 |
[37:02] | I’ve got this. | 家里我能照顾好 |
[37:03] | Hey, Carl, go upstairs, | 卡尔 上楼 |
[37:04] | get your toothbrush and something to sleep in. | 拿上牙刷还有睡觉的东西 |
[37:06] | He has the suspension meeting tomorrow. | 他明天还要参加停学会议 |
[37:08] | Oh, no worries. No worries. | 别担心 不用担心 |
[37:09] | I’ll get him to Sheila’s in time. | 我会及时送他去希拉家的 |
[37:10] | Stay up all night studying. | 我通宵学习 |
[37:11] | I mean, what the fuck? | 有什么关系 |
[37:13] | It’s just an applied physics quiz. | 不就是应用物理学测验嘛 |
[37:14] | Where’s Debbie? | 黛比在哪 |
[37:15] | She’s at Sheila’s with Sammi. | 她在希拉家 跟萨咪一起 |
[37:17] | – Veronica! – Yeah? | -维罗妮卡 -在呢 |
[37:19] | You’re not answering your phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[37:20] | I didn’t hear it. What’s up? | 我没听见 怎么了 |
[37:21] | Carol. She’s in labor. | 卡罗要生了 |
[37:23] | What? Oh, shit. | 什么 我去 |
[37:25] | Wish us luck. | 祝我们好运 |
[37:26] | There’s something burning. | 什么东西烧焦了 |
[37:28] | – Let’s go. Come on. Go… – No. | -我们走 -不要 |
[37:30] | Hey, come on. Lip, please. | 拜托 利普 |
[37:31] | – You don’t have to take them. – You’re right. I don’t. | -你不用带走他们的 -是啊 我不用 |
[37:33] | Come on. What about dinner? | 别这样 那晚餐呢 |
[37:36] | Enjoy. | 你自己享用吧 |
[37:44] | Shut up! | 别响了 |
[38:25] | Those fingers go anywhere near that cock, | 你的手指再敢靠近那条鸡巴 |
[38:26] | I’m gonna break every knuckle in your hand, | 我就把你这只手的每个指节都打断 |
[38:28] | all 15 of them. | 全部15个 |
[38:29] | Settle down, rumble fish. | 别激动 好斗小子 |
[38:31] | Anyway, a hand only has 14 knuckles. | 不过一只手可只有14个指节哦 |
[38:35] | You want to fucking die? | 你他妈找死吗 |
[38:42] | We got invited to an after-hours | 我的一位常客请我们 |
[38:43] | at the loft of one of my regulars. | 下班后去他的顶楼套房聚会 |
[38:46] | It’s fun. | 很好玩的 |
[38:48] | What’s wrong with fun? | 好玩有什么不对 |
[38:49] | Nothing unless it involves some fat faggot | 没有 除非涉及某个胖基佬 |
[38:51] | shoving his hands down– | 把脏手伸进… |
[38:52] | No-fuck. | 干什么 讨厌 |
[39:24] | I mean, I think about him all the time. | 我总是在想他 |
[39:27] | Whenever my brain pauses, he just shows up, | 只要闲下来 他就会出现在我脑海里 |
[39:29] | even when I don’t want him to. | 就算是我不希望他出现的时候 |
[39:31] | What do you think about? | 你都想他什么呢 |
[39:34] | Like, his hair, his eyes, | 他的头发 眼睛 |
[39:36] | sometimes just his name. | 有时仅仅是他的名字 |
[39:38] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[39:40] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[39:41] | Because my two friends, Holly and Ellie? | 我的两个朋友 霍莉和艾丽 |
[39:43] | They’re always like, “boys are stupid”, | 她们总说 “男孩都很蠢” |
[39:45] | and they act like they hate them. | 还一副很厌恶他们的样子 |
[39:46] | But I never feel that way. | 但我从来没有这种感觉 |
[39:47] | How do you feel? | 那你什么感觉 |
[39:49] | Um, this is weird. | 挺奇怪的 |
[39:51] | Like I want to protect him. | 我感觉想去保护他 |
[39:53] | Is that weird? | 怪吗 |
[39:54] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[39:55] | I also feel sick and dizzy. | 我还觉得头晕想吐 |
[39:58] | Mm, that’s how everyone gets when they’re falling in love. | 坠入爱河的人都是这种感觉 |
[40:01] | But I thought it was supposed to feel good. | 坠入爱河不是应该感觉很美妙吗 |
[40:03] | It does, but sometimes, | 是的 但有时 |
[40:07] | the good parts are so good, | 这种感觉实在太美好了 |
[40:08] | you’re willing to suffer An unbelievable amount of pain | 你会愿意经受难以置信的痛苦 |
[40:11] | just to get to them. | 只为一尝这种感觉 |
[40:12] | That’s why I have been married three times | 所以我才结婚三次 |
[40:14] | and engaged 12. | 订婚十二次 |
[40:16] | But when do the good parts start? | 那美妙感觉什么时候才会有 |
[40:18] | Well, right now it’s hard. | 现在挺难的 |
[40:21] | He changed the rules a little bit by dumping you. | 他把你甩了 改变了规则 |
[40:24] | Best thing to do? | 你现在最好呢 |
[40:25] | Act like you don’t give a shit. | 就是假装毫不在乎 |
[40:27] | How do I do that? | 要怎么做 |
[40:29] | Well, hang out with him. | 跟他一起玩 |
[40:31] | Make yourself pretty. | 打扮得漂漂亮亮的 |
[40:32] | Give him the opportunity to consider what he gave up. | 给他机会想清楚自己放弃了什么样的尤物 |
[40:35] | That’s how a woman handles things. | 女人就是这样处理问题的 |
[40:38] | And then he’ll want me back? | 那他就会把我追回去吗 |
[40:40] | Have to be patient. | 你得耐心点 |
[40:42] | This is a long con, baby. | 亲爱的 这可是长线作战 |
[40:44] | You’re in it to win it. | 你要有必胜的决心 |
[40:45] | Stay the course. | 坚持就是胜利 |
[40:46] | Got it. | 明白 |
[40:48] | Thanks for talking to me. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[40:49] | I can’t talk to Fiona about any of this stuff. | 我没办法找菲奥娜谈这些事 |
[40:51] | She’s a total spaz right now. | 她现在自己都顾不过来 |
[40:53] | But also, | 不过 |
[40:55] | I think she’s afraid of ending up alone. | 我觉得她也很害怕孤独终老 |
[40:58] | That’s her shit, | 那是她该操心的 |
[40:59] | not yours. | 不是你 |
[40:59] | All done. | 拉好了 |
[41:01] | Need help wipin’ and walkin’. | 来人帮忙擦擦 扶我出去 |
[41:02] | Coming, dad. | 来了 爸爸 |
[41:04] | Be right back. | 去去就回 |
[41:08] | P.S., | 对了 |
[41:09] | I love having a sister. | 有个姐妹真好 |
[41:11] | Me too. | 是啊 |
[41:39] | Hey, kiddo, you doing okay? | 老弟 玩得还好吧 |
[41:40] | Yeah, is college always like this? | 当然 大学都这样吗 |
[41:42] | Ask Ron. | 问朗 |
[41:44] | Well, I don’t party that much, | 我也没参加多少派对 |
[41:46] | and I try not to play more than eight hours of Minecraft a day. | 我尽量克制每天玩《我的世界》超过八小时 |
[41:50] | And then you start doing better in school? | 要是你在学校表现好点 |
[41:52] | All this could be yours. | 以后这些都是你的 |
[41:53] | College rules. | 大学真爽 |
[42:24] | Check out these digs. | 看看这地方 |
[42:25] | Look at that view. | 看看这夜景 |
[42:28] | What does this joker do? | 那家伙是干什么的 |
[42:29] | He’s an engineer and part-time photographer. | 他是个工程师 还兼职摄影师 |
[42:31] | I think he took some of these pictures actually. | 我觉得这些照片有些就是他照的 |
[42:34] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:35] | Why’d he want you to come here then, huh? | 他为什么要让你来这里 |
[42:37] | Oh, come on, | 别紧张 |
[42:37] | not everybody wants something from me, Mick. | 不是每个人都想占我便宜 米奇 |
[42:40] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[42:41] | – So happy you could make it. – Ryan. | -你能来太好了 -莱恩 |
[42:43] | Oh, good to be here. | 很高兴来来这里 |
[42:44] | Hey, this is Mickey. | 这是米奇 |
[42:45] | Delighted to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[42:48] | Uh, could I get either of you a cocktail? | 你俩有谁想喝鸡尾酒吗 |
[42:49] | Yeah, you got beer? | 你这儿有啤酒吗 |
[42:51] | I’ve got some craft brews, a stout, | 我这儿有精啤 烈啤 |
[42:52] | IPA, winter wheat. | 印度爱尔啤酒 麦啤 |
[42:54] | How about beer? | 普通啤酒呢 |
[42:57] | Right. Could I be any more of a fag? | 当然 这有什么不可以的 |
[42:58] | One beer coming up. Ian? | 啤酒马上就来 伊恩你呢 |
[43:00] | Let’s see what you got. | 我去看看都有什么 |
[43:05] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[43:08] | You here with Ian? | 你和伊恩一起的 |
[43:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:11] | He’s great. | 他很不错 |
[43:14] | So what do you do for living? | 你是做什么的 |
[43:17] | I run business. | 做生意 |
[43:18] | What kind of business? | 哪种生意 |
[43:19] | Hospitality. | 服务业 |
[43:20] | Oh, nice. What realm? | 很好 什么方面 |
[43:23] | I’m a pimp. | 拉皮条的 |
[43:29] | Wait, you’re serious? | 等等 真的吗 |
[43:31] | That’s incredible. | 太棒了 |
[43:31] | My dissertation is on transgender sex work | 我的论文是关于变性人性工作 |
[43:34] | and symbolic interactionism | 和妓女与嫖客 |
[43:35] | within the framework of hustler-client relations. | 关系框架中的符号互动论 |
[43:38] | You got a card? | 你有名片吗 |
[43:51] | Night, Debs. | 晚安 小黛 |
[44:00] | Night, Frank. | 晚安 弗兰克 |
[44:02] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[44:12] | Good night, Fiona. | 晚安 菲奥娜 |
[44:22] | Good night, Lip. | 晚安 利普 |
[44:24] | Night, Carl and Ian. | 晚安 卡尔 伊恩 |
[44:45] | Good night, Liam. | 晚安 利亚姆 |
[45:43] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[45:45] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[45:47] | Time to be a daddy. | 要当爸爸了 |
[45:52] | Wait, what, we missed it? | 等等 都生完了 |
[45:53] | Why didn’t anyone wake us? | 为什么没人叫醒我们 |
[45:55] | I told her not to. | 我不让他们叫 |
[45:57] | I needed to do this on my own. | 我要一个人面对 |
[46:11] | He–he’s–he’s nothing. | 真是个小不点 |
[46:12] | He’s just softness and goo. | 又软又柔 |
[46:16] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[46:17] | I’m your daddy. | 我是你爸爸 |
[46:19] | And your brother-in-law. | 也是你姐夫 |
[46:20] | How weird is that? | 好奇怪啊 |
[46:21] | You know, he did that little thing that babies do | 为了闻到妈妈母乳的味道 |
[46:24] | where they can smell their mommy’s milk, | 他跟其他婴儿一样闻来闻去 |
[46:27] | and he could hear my voice | 我跟他说话的时候 |
[46:29] | when I was talking to him. | 他能听到我的声音 |
[46:31] | And then he laid up on my chest | 然后他躺在我的胸前 |
[46:35] | and he found my nipple and he took a little snack. | 找到乳头 轻轻地吮吸 |
[46:39] | You okay, mama? | 妈妈你没事吧 |
[46:40] | You know, it’s just a little emotional, | 我只是有点情绪化 |
[46:42] | that’s all. | 没事 |
[46:43] | Did I take him too soon? | 是不是我抱走得有点早 |
[46:46] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[46:47] | Here’s grandma. | 这是外婆 |
[46:52] | Oh, he’s such– | 他真是个 |
[46:54] | He’s such a little angel. | 真是个小天使 |
[46:57] | He’s an angel that you didn’t want. | 这个小天使你们当时还不想要 |
[47:00] | That was hypothetical. | 那只是个假设 |
[47:02] | But he came from me. | 但他是我生的 |
[47:04] | He’s part of me. | 他是我的骨肉 |
[47:06] | Jesus, mama. | 老天 妈妈 |
[47:07] | I’m sorry. I just– | 对不起 我只是… |
[47:09] | I just didn’t know I was gonna feel this way. | 我不知道自己会这样 |
[47:12] | But he’s just– | 可是他… |
[47:14] | He’s just so beautiful. | 他太可爱了 |
[47:16] | It’s okay, mama. | 没关系的 妈妈 |
[47:17] | You can visit him any time you want to. | 你可以随时来看他 |
[47:19] | He’s a little angel. | 他是个小天使 |
[47:21] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[47:23] | – Kevin. – He’s my little angel. | -凯文 -他是我的小天使 |
[47:26] | Kev, she wants to keep him. | 小凯 她想留下孩子 |
[47:27] | She can’t. | 不行 |
[47:28] | She’s not gonna let go of that baby. | 她不会放弃孩子的 |
[47:30] | Well, she has to. | 她必须放弃 |
[47:31] | After everything I’ve been through with him, | 为了他 我经历了这么多 |
[47:33] | he’s mine, V. | 他是我的 小维 |
[47:34] | Kev, three babies? | 小凯 三个孩子 |
[47:35] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[47:37] | That boy is my son. | 那是我的儿子 |
[47:41] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[47:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[47:46] | There can be two. | 还有两个 |
[47:47] | Our two beautiful baby girls. | 还有两个漂亮的女孩 |
[47:51] | She’s a good mom. | 她是个好妈妈 |
[47:52] | She’ll be great. | 会做的很好的 |
[47:54] | Look how well I turned out. | 你看她把我养得多好 |
[47:55] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[47:56] | the jury’s still out on that. | 陪审团还在盯着这件事 |
[48:00] | I don’t want to lose him, V. | 我不想失去他 小维 |
[48:02] | He’ll still be right there with mom. | 他和妈妈就在我们身旁 |
[48:04] | He’ll still be your son. | 他还是你的儿子 |
[48:06] | Your boy. | 你的孩子 |
[48:07] | Her responsibility. | 她来抚养 |
[48:12] | Let him go, baby. | 放手吧 宝贝 |
[48:37] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[48:39] | I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你不信任我 |
[48:41] | I know you want to punish me, | 我知道你想惩罚我 |
[48:44] | and I get it. | 我都明白 |
[48:45] | I want to punish myself. | 我也想惩罚我自己 |
[48:48] | I have no way to prove myself to you or anyone. | 现在我没法向你或任何人证明 |
[48:53] | But, christ, Lip, this, like, | 但是 上帝呀 利普 |
[48:55] | relentless passive aggressive bullshit, | 这无止境的强烈负面能量 |
[49:00] | it’s killing me. | 要把我折磨疯了 |
[49:05] | I need my family back, okay? | 我需要我的家人 可以吗 |
[49:12] | Please? | 求你了 |
[49:31] | Easy, killer. | 别紧张 |
[49:32] | I’m taking breakfast orders. | 我是来问大家要吃什么早餐的 |
[49:34] | Scrambled eggs, pancakes or french toast? | 炒蛋 松饼 还是法式吐司 |
[49:37] | Eggs. | 炒蛋 |
[49:38] | And what do you think he’ll want? | 他呢 他要什么 |
[49:40] | How the fuck should I know, man? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[49:41] | I’m not his keeper. | 我又不是他的监护人 |
[49:42] | Right. | 好的 |
[49:43] | Didn’t mean to assume. | 我没别的意思 |
[49:45] | So… | 那么… |
[49:47] | Did you guys just meet last night, | 你们是昨晚才认识的吗 |
[49:49] | or are you together? | 还是情侣 |
[49:54] | Together. | 情侣 |
[49:55] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[49:56] | You’re a lucky dude. | 你是个幸运的家伙 |
[50:12] | There you go. | 这就好了 |
[50:14] | Fresh as a daisy. | 如花似玉 |
[50:15] | You look terrific. | 看起来棒极了 |
[50:18] | Now let’s go knock ’em dead. | 现在让我们去好好收拾他们吧 |
[50:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[50:24] | Frankly, Mr. Gallagher, | 恕我直言 加拉格先生 |
[50:26] | your son’s behavior has been among the most egregious | 您儿子的行为是我在这所学校 |
[50:29] | I’ve seen at this school, | 见过最恶劣的 |
[50:30] | and I’ve been here a long time. | 而我已经在这里从教许久 |
[50:32] | Don’t look a day over 90. | 肯定没超过三个月 |
[50:34] | He terrorizes these students | 他恐吓这些学生 |
[50:36] | to the point that they move through my halls in fear. | 令他们心惊胆战的来向我投诉 |
[50:40] | School should not be a palace of terror. | 学校不该是恐怖的殿堂 |
[50:42] | It should be a temple of learning. | 它该是学习的神庙 |
[50:44] | If children do not feel safe, | 孩子在让他们惶惶不安的地方 |
[50:47] | how can they learn? | 怎么能够学习呢 |
[50:47] | They can’t. | 他们不能 |
[50:48] | She’s asking me, chipwich. | 她是在问我 小笨蛋 |
[50:50] | The only way to get through to Carl | 让卡尔认识错误的办法只有一个 |
[50:52] | is have him face the truth of what he’s done | 就是让他直面自己犯下的错误 |
[50:55] | and let him absorb it in a meaningful way. | 并从中吸取教训 |
[50:59] | Do that, okay? | 快去 拜托 |
[51:00] | He can’t just do it. | 他不能这么随便 |
[51:01] | He needs to actively engage. | 他得认真反省 |
[51:03] | – Got any suggestions. – Yeah. | -你有具体建议吗 -有 |
[51:05] | He should apologize to my kid and every other kid here. | 他应该向我的孩子和这里的每一个孩子道歉 |
[51:08] | Individually. Like he means it. | 诚恳的逐个道歉 |
[51:10] | Oh, spare us the wiener act. | 别矫情了 |
[51:13] | Bullying is a vital part of every ecosystem. | 霸凌是每个生态系统重要的组成部分 |
[51:16] | It teaches kids resilience. | 它教会小鬼如何从困境中站起来 |
[51:19] | The world is a rough place. | 外面的世界很残酷 |
[51:21] | Bullying is like getting inoculated. | 霸凌是在给他们打预防针 |
[51:24] | It’s a vaccine. | 就像种疫苗 |
[51:25] | And you little shit, | 你们这些小兔崽子 |
[51:27] | you got to learn to stay away from people like my son. | 要学会离我儿子这样的恶棍远一点 |
[51:30] | That’s what you learn | 被人往脸上抡了一拳 |
[51:31] | when you get punched in the face by a bully. | 就该学到点东西 |
[51:34] | How do you think Steve Jobs turned out so great? | 你们以为史蒂夫·乔布斯是怎么成功的 |
[51:37] | Bullies. | 就是被霸凌 |
[51:38] | And I guarantee junior here | 我敢保证 你儿子 |
[51:41] | will be getting the hottest chicks when he’s 30 | 三十岁的时候身边一定全是辣妹 |
[51:44] | because he got bullied today. | 因为他今天被霸凌了 |
[51:47] | You want your kid to peak now? | 你想要你的孩子现在出彩吗 |
[51:48] | My kid will be picking up roadside garbage | 我的孩子不出十年就会穿囚服 |
[51:51] | in an orange jumpsuit in ten years. | 在路边捡破烂 |
[51:52] | Your kid will be in med school | 你的孩子会进医学院 |
[51:54] | curing cancer and getting laid. | 治疗癌症 四处滥交 |
[51:57] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[51:59] | What if I want to cure cancer? | 我要是也想治疗癌症怎么办 |
[52:01] | Be lucky you don’t get gonorrhea | 你没从狱友身上染上淋病 |
[52:03] | from your cell mate. | 就算走运了 |
[52:04] | Spoken with love, son. | 都是爱的提醒 儿子 |
[52:06] | Home. | 回府 |
[52:07] | I am so proud of you, dad. | 我太为你骄傲了 爸爸 |
[52:16] | Congratulations, brother. | 恭喜你 兄弟 |
[52:24] | We lost him. | 我们失去他了 |
[52:27] | God, how? | 天呐 出什么事了 |
[52:29] | Stillbirth? | 死胎吗 |
[52:31] | Carol. | 卡罗 |
[52:34] | She kept him. | 她要留下孩子 |
[52:37] | He’s not dead? | 所以小孩没死 |
[52:38] | No. | 没有 |
[52:39] | Just a little less ours. | 只是不是我们的了 |
[52:42] | Sorry to hear that, man. | 我很抱歉 兄弟 |
[52:44] | But, hey, you still got two on the way. | 但你还有两个嘛 |
[52:45] | I was supposed to have four. | 我本来有四个的 |
[52:48] | I keep losing babies. | 我一直丢孩子 |
[52:49] | I mean, what if there was a russian satellite | 如果有一颗俄国卫星 |
[52:51] | that took out all the communication in the world. | 把世界的通讯都切断 |
[52:54] | Two more babies gone. | 最后两个也没了 |
[52:56] | Or if there was a mutant virus | 或者什么变异病毒爆发 |
[52:57] | that turned us all into zombies– | 把我们都变成僵尸 |
[52:58] | That’s a movie. | 那是电影 |
[52:59] | Several movies. | 好几部电影 |
[53:00] | So? It could happen. | 那又怎样 万事皆有可能 |
[53:02] | See, babies change your perspective. | 看吧 小孩改变了你的世界观 |
[53:04] | There’s danger lurking everywhere. | 到处都潜藏着危机 |
[53:06] | Now, I’m gonna start collecting survival gear. | 我要开始搜集求生用品了 |
[53:08] | Canned goods, medical stuff, | 罐头食品 药物 |
[53:10] | walkie-talkies, flashlights. | 对讲机 手电筒 |
[53:12] | My motto? | 我的格言就是 |
[53:13] | Prepare and prevent, | 早作准备 |
[53:15] | don’t repair and repent. | 免得后悔莫及 |
[53:18] | That’s my motto. | 那是我的格言 |
[53:18] | You can’t own a motto, Kermit. | 你不能独占一条格言 克米特 |
[53:24] | Get him! Get him. | 打死它 打死它 |
[53:25] | Oh! He disappeared. What the heck? | 它不见了 搞什么 |
[53:27] | He’ll regenerate behind you in two seconds. | 两秒钟内它就会在你背后复活 |
[53:29] | – Turn around. – Oh! Oh, no! | -转身 -不 |
[53:31] | Oh, he bit me in the back. | 它从后面叮到我了 |
[53:33] | Jerkface. | 混蛋 |
[53:34] | So rude. | 没礼貌 |
[53:35] | Aw, man. | 真是的 |
[53:39] | I’m glad we could stay friends. | 很高兴我们能继续做朋友 |
[53:40] | Yeah. Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也这么觉得 |
[53:43] | Do you want to get a pizza? Or… | 要不要一起去吃披萨什么的 |
[53:45] | I wish I could, but I have a date tonight. | 我也想 但我今晚还有个约会 |
[53:47] | Got to go home and get cleaned up. | 要回家梳洗打扮一下 |
[53:49] | Okay. Yeah. Yeah, sure. No problem. | 好的 当然了 没问题 |
[53:51] | But it was was fun hanging out. | 一起出来很开心 |
[53:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:53] | High five. | 击个掌 |
[53:56] | See you. | 再见 |
[53:56] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[54:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:27] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[54:47] | And so what have we learned? | 那么 你学到了什么呢 |
[54:49] | Bullying is bad for society. | 霸凌是社会的恶行 |
[54:51] | It hurts people and makes them feel bad. | 它会伤害人们并且让他们感觉很糟 |
[54:54] | It must be stopped. | 霸凌必须被停止 |
[54:56] | Very good. | 很好 |
[55:02] | Forgot my lunch. | 我忘了带午餐 |
[55:05] | Give me money. | 给我钱 |
[55:06] | Give me money, chihuahua. | 给我钱 小狗崽 |
[55:09] | Come on, give me money. | 快点 给我钱 |