时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I have baby soon. | 我马上要生了 |
[00:11] | I cannot work. | 我不能工作 |
[00:12] | He must take care of me and baby. | 他必须照顾我跟孩子 |
[00:14] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:15] | I’m a different person. | 现在这是个全新的我 |
[00:16] | I’m done living the way other people want me to live. | 我受够了按别人说的生活了 |
[00:18] | Is your boyfriend here? | 你男朋友在吗 |
[00:23] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:24] | You know you’re dying, right? | 你知道你快死了 对吧 |
[00:25] | Nope, not ready to punch my ticket yet. | 不会 我还没准备死呢 |
[00:27] | Your wife’s water broke. Let’s go. | 你老婆的羊水破了 我们走吧 |
[00:29] | – Go where? – The hospital. | -去哪儿 -医院 |
[00:30] | It’s not my fault the bitch got knocked up. | 那个贱人被搞大肚子也不是我的错 |
[00:32] | Three years sober this Monday. | 到本周一 我已经戒毒三周年了 |
[00:34] | That’s really great, Robbie. | 那真是太棒了 罗比 |
[00:35] | – Yeah, that’s excellent. – Congrats. | -那简直好极了 -恭喜 |
[00:38] | Thank you so much for doing all this. | 谢谢你这么帮我 |
[00:40] | You know, I wish I could think of a way to repay you. | 真的 我不知道该怎么报答你 |
[00:42] | I’m sure you’ll think of something. | 我相信你会想到的 |
[00:47] | Here’s grandma. | 这是外婆 |
[00:49] | He’s such a little angel. | 真是个小天使 |
[00:51] | Kev, she wants to keep him. | 小凯 她想留下孩子 |
[00:52] | I don’t wanna lose him, V. | 我不想失去他 小维 |
[00:54] | He’ll still be your son, your boy. | 他还是你的儿子 你的孩子 |
[00:56] | Her responsibility. | 她来抚养 |
[00:59] | You know, we can still do stuff together. | 我们还可以一起玩 |
[01:00] | Yeah, great. Cool. | 是的 很好 |
[01:02] | Hang out. Like friends do. | 就像朋友一样出去玩 |
[01:04] | – Talk to you later. – Yeah. | -回头再说 -好的 |
[01:06] | – What’s on his face? – Oh, my god. | -他脸上的是什么 -天呐 |
[01:07] | He got into my coke. | 他吸了我的可卡因 |
[01:09] | You will be under house arrest until further notice. | 你将被软禁在家 等待后续通知 |
[01:11] | If you attempt to leave the residence, | 如果你企图离开这里 |
[01:13] | a radio frequency transmitter will send an alert, | 无线电波发射器会给我们警局的电脑中心 |
[01:15] | and you will be in deep shit. | 然后你麻烦就大了 |
[03:11] | 41 minutes until I’m allowed out. | 还有41分钟我就可以出门了 |
[03:14] | I can almost taste the garbage and urine-scented air. | 我都快闻到空气中的那股垃圾和尿骚味儿了 |
[03:18] | Look, I went through the bills. | 我把账单过了一遍 |
[03:20] | Cancelled cable. Carl will just have to deal. | 取消了有线电视 卡尔只能忍着了 |
[03:22] | Figure I can keep sneaking food from the cafeteria. | 我应该还可以继续从学校食堂顺食物回来 |
[03:25] | And then I have a student loan check coming. | 而且我还有笔助学贷款就要下来了 |
[03:27] | You know, I think that should cover | 我想应该够付 |
[03:28] | next month’s rent and power. | 下个月的房租水电了 |
[03:29] | What’ll you use for tuition? | 那你拿什么交学费 |
[03:30] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想到法子的 |
[03:31] | But that money’s for school. | 可那是你读书的钱 |
[03:32] | Yeah, well, heat’s a little more important right now. | 是啊 不过当前解决暖气问题才是最重要的 |
[03:34] | No, you’re not dropping out, okay? | 不行 你可不能辍学 知道吗 |
[03:35] | I’m getting a job. I’ve got an interview | 我会找份工作 等我跟假释官报过到之后 |
[03:37] | right after I check in with my probation officer. | 我就有个面试 |
[03:39] | Pay’s not bad. | 薪水还不错 |
[03:40] | I got this. It’ll work out, I promise. | 放心吧 我搞得定 我保证 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | You staying here tonight? | 你今晚回来睡吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, no morning classes tomorrow. | 是的 明天上午没课 |
[03:49] | Let’s go wake up the little guy. | 咱们去叫小家伙起床吧 |
[03:50] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:52] | Make way, I call crapper. | 别挡道 我要上厕所 |
[03:55] | Mickey’s still here? | 米奇怎么还在这里 |
[03:56] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[03:58] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 小阳光 |
[04:01] | He must had another nightmare. | 他肯定又做恶梦了 |
[04:04] | I’ll check under Debbie’s bed. | 我去黛比的床下看看 |
[04:20] | Dryer? | 干衣机里 |
[04:20] | That’s the first place I checked. | 我第一个就查看的那里 |
[04:21] | I don’t know where else he could be. | 我不知道他还能去哪儿 |
[04:26] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[04:27] | Hey, you found a comfy spot there? | 你找到一个好地方了 |
[04:31] | Hey, how ’bout some juice? | 要不要喝点果汁 |
[04:33] | – Yeah. – You want some juice? | -好的 -要来点果汁吗 |
[04:34] | No, we’re all out. | 没了 喝完了 |
[04:36] | Hey, can you tell whoever’s going to the store | 你们能不能叫那个谁去商店 |
[04:37] | to get some eggs and tabasco? | 买点儿鸡蛋和塔巴斯科辣酱油回来 |
[04:39] | – You live here now? – Wife problems. | -你现在住这儿了 -跟老婆闹矛盾了 |
[04:41] | Ian said I could crash on the floor. | 伊恩说可以让我打地铺 |
[04:43] | This isn’t a shelter. | 这里可不是收容所 |
[04:44] | No shit, shelter has better water pressure. | 可不是嘛 收容所可比你家好多了 |
[04:47] | All right, buddy, let’s get you dressed. | 好了 小家伙 给你穿衣服了 |
[04:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[04:54] | Late night? | 熬夜了 |
[04:55] | Got outta work around 2:00. | 工作到凌晨两点 |
[04:58] | Right. | 也是 |
[04:58] | There any coffee downstairs? | 楼下还有咖啡吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 有 还有 |
[05:02] | So, uh, Mickey’s still here. | 那个 米奇还待在这儿呢 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:06] | For how long? | 要待多久 |
[05:10] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你真觉得这样好吗 |
[05:12] | Mmm, coffee. | 闻到咖啡香了 |
[05:17] | He’s been out 18 hours. | 他已经昏迷18个小时了 |
[05:19] | Is he ever gonna wake up? | 他还醒得过来吗 |
[05:21] | I’m not a specialist. | 我不是这方面的专家 |
[05:23] | You’re a doctor. | 可你是医生 |
[05:24] | Resident. | 住院医生而已 |
[05:25] | You’re the only one from the hospital who’d come. | 你是医院里唯一肯来的医生了 |
[05:28] | I’d make him comfortable | 我会尽量让他 |
[05:30] | for however much time he has left. | 在为数不多的日子里舒服点 |
[05:32] | It’s not much. | 他时日无多了 |
[05:34] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[05:35] | There’s nothing else you can do? | 你就没有别的能做的了吗 |
[05:38] | Afraid not. | 恐怕是这样 |
[05:43] | You said after I examined him… | 你说过我给他检查完后你就… |
[05:49] | Chuckie, go watch tv. | 恰奇 去看电视 |
[05:51] | Nothing on. | 没什么可看的 |
[05:52] | Then go make mommy a sandwich. | 那去给妈妈做个三明治 |
[05:53] | Come on, hop to it. Let’s go. | 快点 快去做 快点 |
[06:14] | Don’t stop. | 别停啊 |
[06:16] | I can still come if you’re crying. | 就算你哭我也还是能射的 |
[06:28] | Ah, there you go. | 咱们到了 |
[06:31] | Made a run to Toys “R” Us. | 去了趟玩具反斗城 |
[06:33] | Figured it would help keep your little bro occupied. | 我想这玩意儿应该能让你的小弟弟忙活一会儿 |
[06:35] | Uh, yeah, you know, he’s three, | 那个 他才三岁 |
[06:37] | so, uh, he’s fine with a cardboard box | 所以 一个纸箱子或是一串钥匙 |
[06:39] | or a set of keys. | 已经够他玩了 |
[06:44] | Looks like a satisfied customer to me. | 看起来他倒是挺满意的 |
[06:47] | Now it’s big brother’s turn. | 现在轮到让大哥哥也满意一下了 |
[06:49] | I got class. | 我有课 |
[06:51] | Not for another 15 minutes. | 那也不至于抽不出15分钟吧 |
[06:53] | I don’t plan on keeping you that long. | 我可没打算留你那么久呢 |
[06:56] | No, I try to make a point | 不行 我的意思是 |
[06:57] | of not banging my roommate’s girlfriend, so… | 我不能搞我室友的马子 所以 |
[06:59] | Didn’t stop you last time. | 可上次也没见你喊停啊 |
[07:01] | – I was asleep. – Until you weren’t. | -当时我在睡觉 -之后不就醒了 |
[07:03] | And we’re not banging. | 而且我们不算搞过 |
[07:05] | I’m a virgin. | 我还是处女呢 |
[07:08] | No, I-I’ve heard you and Ron go at it plenty of times. | 不可能 我都听到你和朗干过好多回了 |
[07:12] | Backdoor only. | 我只让他走”后庭” |
[07:14] | I’m saving myself for my husband. | 我想把第一次留给我未来的丈夫 |
[07:18] | Right, and how would your husband feel | 是吗 那要是你丈夫知道 |
[07:20] | about you having taken it in the seat like a porn star? | 你跟个AV女优一样随便会怎么想 |
[07:23] | Why’d you stop by here before class? | 那你又为什么在上课之前还过来这里一趟 |
[07:26] | Admit it, because you were hoping I’d be here. | 承认吧 是因为你希望我在这里 |
[07:39] | Excuse me, guys. | 借过 |
[07:41] | Forgot my Spinoza. | 忘了拿《斯宾诺莎》了 |
[07:48] | Hey, I’m–I’m so sorry. Just let me explain. | 对不起 听我解释 |
[07:50] | It’s okay, dude. | 没关系 兄弟 |
[07:52] | You don’t need to be sorry. I owe you one. | 你不用对不起 我还得谢你呢 |
[07:55] | I was starting to hear Amanda bark orders to me in my dreams. | 我做梦都开始听见阿曼达使唤我了 |
[07:58] | So we’re– we’re cool? | 所以我们 没事了 |
[08:00] | The best part about getting a blow job from Amanda, | 让阿曼达口交最大的好处就是 |
[08:02] | ten minutes of silence. | 可以安静十分钟 |
[08:04] | Come on, dude. Don’t be late for class. | 快点 兄弟 上课别迟到 |
[08:10] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[08:13] | Good to be out of the house again. | 又能出门了真好 |
[08:15] | You staying out of trouble? | 你没惹什么麻烦吧 |
[08:16] | Not too much trouble you can get into on house arrest. | 软禁在家不会惹什么麻烦 |
[08:18] | Mm-hmm, well, starting today you’re allowed to be out | 好吧 从今天开始你可以在 |
[08:20] | 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. | 早八点到晚六点之间出门 |
[08:22] | – Not 6:01,not 6:02. 6:00 p.m., you got that? – Yeah. | -晚一分钟都不可以 六点整 明白了吗 -明白了 |
[08:25] | You missed three meetings, Damon. | 你已经缺席三次集会了 戴蒙 |
[08:26] | I caught the flu. You ain’t get my messages? | 我感冒了 没收到我的短信吗 |
[08:28] | And if you miss curfew, | 如果你错过宵禁 |
[08:30] | you’ll violate the terms of your probation, | 你就违反了假释的条件 |
[08:32] | and you can go back to jail. | 你就回到监狱去 |
[08:34] | You got a job? | 你有工作吗 |
[08:35] | I’m working on it. | 正在找 |
[08:36] | Terms of your probation | 假释的条件是 |
[08:37] | require that you gain employment within 30 days. | 你在30天之内找到工作 |
[08:40] | I can give you the name of an agency. | 我能给你介绍一个中介 |
[08:41] | I’ve got an interview this afternoon, | 我今天下午有个面试 |
[08:43] | an office job. | 一份办公室的工作 |
[08:44] | That’s what I had before. | 我以前就是做这个的 |
[08:46] | When was the last time you used? | 你上次吸毒是什么时候 |
[08:48] | Not since the night of my arrest. | 我被捕之后就没吸过了 |
[08:49] | Going to N.A.? | 有去戒毒互助会吗 |
[08:50] | First meeting’s tomorrow. | 明天第一次集会 |
[08:52] | I’ll need verification that you attend. | 我需要出勤表证明你去了 |
[08:55] | Just give me a urine sample, | 给我个尿样 |
[08:57] | and we are done. | 就完事儿了 |
[09:00] | You wanna watch or am I going stag this time? | 你还要看着 还是我自己来 |
[09:10] | What the– | 怎么回事 |
[09:11] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[09:14] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[09:15] | That smelt. | 难闻死了 |
[09:17] | Oh, incense. | 是香薰 |
[09:19] | It’s called Persian Spice. | 叫”波斯香薰” |
[09:21] | I was afraid it would stink like the toilet | 我以为会像巴格达集市的 |
[09:22] | at a Baghdad Bazaar, but I think it’s nice. | 厕所一样难闻 但是我觉得还挺好的 |
[09:25] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:26] | Church music? | 教会音乐 |
[09:27] | I just sent Chuckie out for some lotion. | 我让恰奇出去买些乳液 |
[09:29] | Doesn’t a massage sound nice? | 给你按摩一下怎么样 |
[09:31] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这场面 |
[09:33] | You want a bite to eat? I could whip you up something. | 你想吃点东西吗 我给你准备点 |
[09:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:40] | Hospice. | 临终关怀院 |
[09:42] | You must be hungry. | 你肯定饿了 |
[09:44] | I’m not dying. | 我不是要死的人 |
[09:46] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[09:49] | I’m just trying to make you as comfortable as possible. | 我只想尽量让你舒适一点 |
[09:53] | Then take me to the Alibi. | 那就带我去艾莱柏 |
[09:55] | The–the bar? | 酒吧 |
[09:58] | I was always comfortable there. | 我在那就挺舒适的 |
[10:04] | Is there a final resting place you had in mind? | 你有最后想去的地方吗 |
[10:08] | A cemetery? | 墓地 |
[10:09] | The website said not to use that word. | 网站说不要用这个词 |
[10:13] | I am not dying. | 我不是要死的人 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:19] | I am going to fix you something to eat. | 我给你弄点吃的 |
[10:22] | Will you just look at this while I’m in the kitchen? | 我去厨房的时候你可以看看这个 |
[10:29] | Circle your favorite psalms. | 划出你最喜欢的赞美诗 |
[10:36] | No talking. Do your homework. | 别说话 写作业 |
[10:45] | You gotta heat the end of it. | 你得加热一下尾端 |
[10:47] | What? | 什么 |
[10:48] | You’re making a shank, right? | 你在做一把小刀 对吧 |
[10:50] | You gotta heat the end of it with a lighter first. | 你得先拿打火机烧一下尾端 |
[10:53] | Then smear it in poop before you use it | 用之前抹点屎 |
[10:55] | so it causes infection. | 就能引发感染了 |
[10:59] | My dad’s at Stateville Correctional. | 我爸爸在高戒备男子监狱 |
[11:01] | I’m practicing for when I’m there. | 我去那里之前先练习一下 |
[11:03] | How long they got you in here for? | 他们让你来多久了 |
[11:04] | Last day. Bullying. | 昨天开始的 因为霸凌 |
[11:06] | Got two weeks ahead of me. | 我还要待两周 |
[11:08] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[11:09] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[11:11] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of her. | 别担心 我来摆平她 |
[11:18] | Thanks for helping me carry my stuff. | 谢谢你帮我拿东西 |
[11:20] | Yeah, what are friends for? | 不客气 朋友不就是该互相帮忙嘛 |
[11:22] | Since when do you play bass? | 你什么时候开始玩贝斯了 |
[11:23] | Oh, Josh said it was easy to learn. | 乔说挺好学的 |
[11:26] | You know, if I’m honest, | 说实话 |
[11:27] | I don’t really think I like trip-hop all that much, | 我不是很喜欢迷幻舞曲 |
[11:29] | but these guys are fun to hang out with. | 但是这帮兄弟人不错 |
[11:32] | You wanna meet up after, | 你一会儿想去 |
[11:33] | Hate-watch Twilight: Breaking Dawn? | 一边看《暮光之城:破晓》一边吐槽吗 |
[11:35] | Oh, uh, I can’t. I’m sorry. | 去不了 抱歉 |
[11:39] | Work? | 要上班 |
[11:40] | No, I’m, um… | 不是 |
[11:43] | Getting together with somebody. | 要去见个人 |
[11:45] | A date? | 约会 |
[11:46] | No worries. That’s fine. | 别担心 没关系 |
[11:48] | – I don’t care. – Oh, you don’t? | -我不在乎 -是吗 |
[11:49] | No! Everyone has dates. | 当然了 大家都有约会 |
[11:51] | I have dates too. | 我也有 |
[11:53] | Oh, okay, well, we’re just going bowling | 好吧 我们只是在她上班之前 |
[11:54] | before her shift starts. | 打打保龄球 |
[11:56] | She works at the bowling alley? | 她在保龄球馆上班吗 |
[11:58] | No, pizza place. | 不是 比萨店 |
[11:59] | Seema. She just starting working there. | 西玛 她才开始在那里上班 |
[12:01] | I trained her. That’s how we met. | 我培训的她 我们是这么认识的 |
[12:02] | Mm, how romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[12:06] | Sounds nice. | 真不错 |
[12:08] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[12:09] | Slipped a couple tabs of acid in her coffee. | 往她咖啡里下了点药 |
[12:12] | You turned Mrs. Spencer into a zombie? | 你把斯宾塞老师变成僵尸了 |
[12:14] | She’s seeing colors, not gorging on human flesh. | 她只是眼前五颜六色而已 不会吃人 |
[12:17] | – I’m bonnie. – Carl. | -我叫邦妮 -卡尔 |
[12:19] | Come on, Carl, let’s raid her purse. | 来吧 卡尔 我们去搜刮她的钱包 |
[12:21] | I heard her crying in the bathroom earlier, | 我之前听见她在厕所里哭 |
[12:23] | So I’m guessing there’s a bunch of zoloft in there. | 所以我猜里面有不少郁乐复[抗抑郁药物] |
[12:28] | Hey, what you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:30] | Making shorts for work. | 为工作做个短裤 |
[12:32] | Trolls at the club get off | 酒吧里吃嫩草的基佬 |
[12:33] | on the general patton fantasy, huh? | 都有巴顿将军的性幻想 是吧 |
[12:35] | More like Seal Team Six. | 更喜欢海豹六队 |
[12:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉了 |
[12:42] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[12:49] | The fuck you want? | 你他妈想干啥 |
[12:49] | So your sister knows where you are, | 你妹妹知道你在哪 |
[12:51] | but not mother of your child? | 但是你孩子的母亲不能知道 |
[13:00] | When you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[13:00] | I’m not coming home. | 我不回去 |
[13:03] | Seven pounds, six ounces. | 五斤半 |
[13:05] | Weight of your child, if you care. | 你儿子的体重 如果你在意的话 |
[13:07] | Fat little fuck, is he? | 还他妈挺重 |
[13:08] | I do everything I can | 我要竭尽所能 |
[13:09] | so he doesn’t turn into piece of shit like you. | 不让他变成跟你一样的混蛋 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I’m sure you’re gonna turn him | 你吹过那么多”正直”的好公民 |
[13:12] | Into a nice, upstanding citizen | 我相信你也一定能把他 |
[13:14] | since you’ve blown so many of them. | 教育得跟他们一样”正直” |
[13:15] | We need money, stroller, changing pads. | 我们需要钱 买婴儿车 纸尿裤 |
[13:17] | Go to work. | 去上班啊 |
[13:17] | I do, but it’s not enough for Raisa. | 去了 但是不够钱给瑞莎 |
[13:19] | Who the fuck’s Raisa? | 瑞莎又他妈是谁 |
[13:20] | One of the girls. | 其中一个姑娘 |
[13:21] | She fell asleep while using nair. | 她用脱毛膏的时候睡着了 |
[13:23] | She has third-degree burns on her pubis. | 现在阴部三度烫伤 |
[13:24] | She can’t work, so she watches baby. | 不能接客 所以让她来带孩子 |
[13:25] | Hold on, I’m supposed to pay | 等下 难道我还要花钱 |
[13:26] | some whore on the D.L. to baby-sit? | 让个妓女来给我带孩子 |
[13:28] | You could watch him. | 不然你来带 |
[13:31] | Got better shit to do. | 我有正事要做 |
[13:32] | Yeah, like what? Do ass fuck with orange boy? | 比如跟红毛小子搞基吗 |
[13:38] | Watch yourself. | 说话小心点 |
[13:39] | You think you scare me? | 你以为我怕你吗 |
[13:41] | You are 130 pounds of ukrainian pussy. | 你就是个巨型娘炮 |
[13:44] | What’s your father gonna say when he gets out of jail | 等你老爸出狱后 |
[13:45] | and I tell him you spend every day with orange boy | 我告诉他你每天都忙着跟人搞基 |
[13:47] | rubbing your dicks together? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
[13:49] | He’s gonna cut yours off | 他会把你给阉了 |
[13:50] | and shove it up boyfriend’s anus, | 然后把你那话儿塞到你男朋友菊花里 |
[13:52] | right where you like it. | 你不是最喜欢那里了吗 |
[13:54] | $500 tomorrow or I call him. | 明天给我五百块 不然我就打给他 |
[14:00] | Even want to know your son’s name? | 你想知道你儿子的名字吗 |
[14:01] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[14:03] | That’s his name. | 这就是他的名字 |
[14:13] | So have you ever worked in furniture before? | 你之前有卖过家具吗 |
[14:15] | No, but trust me if I can sell cups, | 没有 但如果我能卖杯子 |
[14:17] | I can sell anything. | 那就什么都能卖 |
[14:19] | Well, we manufacture waterproof polypropylene covers | 我们生产的是用来保护沙发的 |
[14:21] | that protect sofas and loveseats. | 防水塑料膜 |
[14:23] | – Great if you have pets. – Or kids, I bet. | -如果你养宠物就很适用 -有孩子也一样吧 |
[14:25] | I have five brothers and sisters. | 我有五个弟弟妹妹 |
[14:26] | I wish I’d bought one of these years ago. | 真希望我早几年就买这个 |
[14:28] | You know what, bring one of these home, okay? | 这样吧 给你一套带回去 |
[14:31] | Here. | 拿着 |
[14:32] | You gotta know what product you’re selling, right? | 总得要了解自己卖的东西吧 |
[14:34] | Absolutely. Thanks. | 当然了 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Yeah, you know, actually I just need you | 你现在只要帮我 |
[14:37] | to, um, complete the application | 把这个表格填完 |
[14:38] | before I can send it up to Mr. Garrett | 然后我就能和我的推荐信一起 |
[14:40] | – with my recommendation. – I did. | -送去给加瑞特先生了 -我填完了 |
[14:41] | Oh, you missed a box. | 你少填了一项 |
[14:43] | “Have you ever been convicted of a felony?” | “你是否有过犯罪记录” |
[14:47] | You just got to dot all the “I”s | 这个表要很认真地填 |
[14:49] | and cross all the “T”s, so… | 所以… |
[14:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | So… | 那… |
[15:04] | It was a small drug thing. | 只是个小意外罢了 |
[15:06] | I was around somebody | 错的时间 |
[15:06] | that I shouldn’t have been at the wrong time. | 出现在了错的地方 |
[15:08] | It coulda happened to anyone. | 谁都可能碰上这种事 |
[15:10] | It’s the only time I’ve ever been in trouble with the law. | 这是我唯一一次犯法 |
[15:13] | I got a lot of really good experience from my last job. | 我从上一份工作里积累了不少经验 |
[15:15] | They promoted me really fast. | 升职得可快了 |
[15:17] | Uh, you know, we will, um… | 我们… |
[15:20] | We will be in touch. | 我们再联系吧 |
[15:20] | I became one of their top salespeople. | 我以前是他们那里业绩最好的 |
[15:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[15:41] | I made your favorite. | 我做了你最爱吃的 |
[15:42] | Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and grav– | 干炸牛排加土豆泥和… |
[15:48] | God. Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[15:51] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[15:58] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[16:02] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[16:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:06] | Alibi. | 去艾莱伯酒吧 |
[16:08] | Alibi? | 艾莱伯酒吧 |
[16:08] | You–you are in no condition to go anywhere. | 你现在的状态不能到处跑 |
[16:11] | – I’m–I’m fine. – Oh, come on, come on. | -我很好 -拜托 别这样 |
[16:13] | – It’s freezing out. – I’m fine! | -外面很冷 -我好得很 |
[16:16] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[16:17] | Stop! | 停 |
[16:19] | No. | 放开 |
[16:34] | Look what Liam made, a play-doh you. | 你看利亚姆用橡皮泥捏了一个你 |
[16:37] | There’s even a little cigarette. | 还带着烟呢 |
[16:40] | Can you breathe? Can you breathe with that? | 你能呼吸吗 能用那个呼吸吗 |
[16:42] | Listen, uh, I really appreciate you, uh, | 听着 我很感谢你 |
[16:47] | Looking out for my– my brother and all. | 感谢你帮我带孩子什么的 |
[16:49] | Um, I’m not really looking for a girlfriend here. | 但我现在不想找女朋友 |
[16:52] | That’s cute. | 你真可爱 |
[16:54] | Well, what’s–what’s cute? | 什么可爱 |
[16:55] | You think I want a boyfriend? | 你觉得我想找男朋友吗 |
[16:58] | Well… Yeah, I mean, you, uh… | 是啊…我觉得… |
[17:00] | You replaced Ron’s name with mine on the mini fridge. | 你把冰箱上朗的名字换成了我的 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I wanted to make sure | 我只是不想让他 |
[17:05] | he didn’t take The mac and cheese I made for you. | 把我给你做的面给吃了 |
[17:07] | Oh, sure. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | But, uh, all these services | 但这些事 |
[17:10] | don’t come for free. | 我可不是白做的 |
[17:12] | Come on. | 起来 |
[17:13] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[17:14] | Familiar with the term “Quid pro quo”? | 知道什么叫”Quid pro quo”吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah, yeah, that’s, uh… | 知道 那是… |
[17:18] | That’s latin for “Lick mine, and I’ll lick yours,” Right? | 拉丁语里”等价交换”的意思吧 |
[17:22] | Need you to meet my mom and dad for parents’ weekend. | 家长会的时候 你要装成我男朋友 |
[17:24] | Pretend we’re together. | 去见我父母 |
[17:26] | That’s it? Just clean up for a dinner? | 就这样 就收拾收拾吃个晚餐 |
[17:29] | No, no clean up. | 不 不要收拾 |
[17:30] | In fact, wear that shirt | 你穿上那件 |
[17:31] | with all the “Fucks” on it. | 印满”操”字的衣服 |
[17:33] | My parents started me on violin lessons | 我父母在我三岁的时候 |
[17:36] | when I was three. | 就让我学小提琴 |
[17:37] | S.A.T. Prep when I was 12. | 12岁就开始准备SAT |
[17:40] | I’m a walking stereotype. | 我是个活生生的好学生范例 |
[17:41] | For christ sakes, I’m a math major. | 你瞧 我居然读了数学专业 |
[17:44] | You know, you–you could do a lot worse | 如果你父母不管你的话 |
[17:46] | than parents that give a shit. | 你的生活可能会更糟 |
[17:48] | No, it’s time my mom and dad know | 不行 现在是时候让他们知道 |
[17:49] | that I’m not gonna be programmed for med school | 我是不会像我姐姐一样 |
[17:51] | like my older sister. | 顺着他们去学医的 |
[17:53] | I need to scare the living shit out of them. | 我得好好吓吓他们 |
[17:56] | So you in? | 你愿意吗 |
[18:00] | How about we tell them Liam’s my kid? | 我们告诉他们利亚姆是我的孩子怎么样 |
[18:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the delay. | 女士们先生们 我们对列车的晚点深感抱歉 |
[18:09] | Should be moving shortly. | 预计很快就会恢复正常 |
[18:11] | Hi, sorry. Is there a problem? | 抱歉 车坏了吗 |
[18:13] | Should have the train up and running soon. | 很快就能修好 |
[18:15] | Uh, how soon? | 多快 |
[18:16] | I gotta be home in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟内得到家 |
[18:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:45] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[18:49] | Off duty. | 下班了 |
[18:50] | How much to back of the yards? | 去后院区要多少钱 |
[18:51] | Off duty. | 下班了 |
[18:53] | I am not getting out of this cab. | 我是不会下车的 |
[18:57] | Ugh, 20, 25. | 20到25块吧 |
[18:58] | I got 12. Take me as far as you can. | 我有12块 能开多远就多远 |
[19:04] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[19:05] | Hey, there he is. Congratulations, man. | 来啦 老兄 恭喜啊 |
[19:07] | – Drink on the house. – What for? | -酒水算店里请 -为什么 |
[19:09] | The birth of your child. | 庆祝你家孩子的出生啊 |
[19:11] | Yeah, my kid just popped out too. | 没错 我家孩子最近也出生了 |
[19:13] | But my mother in law won’t let me raise him. | 不过我岳母不肯让我来抚养他 |
[19:15] | – Lucky you. – Hey, your wife’s upstairs. | -你可真幸运 -对了 你老婆在楼上呢 |
[19:17] | I’m not looking at that fucking hosebag. | 我才懒得看那个贱货呢 |
[19:19] | Nice way to talk about the mother of your child. | 你就这样说你儿子他妈啊 |
[19:20] | Her tits are enormous. | 她的奶子真是巨大 |
[19:23] | Definitely worth the price of admission. | 花点钱去爽一下绝对物超所值 |
[19:24] | Tommy, he doesn’t want to hear | 汤米 他可不想听 |
[19:25] | about you going balls deep on his wife. | 你花钱干他老婆的事 |
[19:27] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[19:28] | I need my cut from the business upstairs, please. | 我要楼上生意的分红 |
[19:30] | All right. I got it right here. | 好吧 就在这呢 |
[19:37] | There’s only a couple hundred bucks here. | 只有几百块 |
[19:39] | Yeah, after expenses. | 是的 除掉了开销 |
[19:40] | What expenses other than sheets and abortions? | 除了床单和堕胎费还有什么开销 |
[19:42] | Uh, rent for one. Utilities. | 首先是租金 以及其他设备 |
[19:45] | You own the fucking place. | 这鬼地方是你的 |
[19:46] | Yeah, and I give us a very fair deal. | 是的 所以我开了个优惠价 |
[19:48] | I need 500 bucks, Kev. | 我需要500块 小凯 |
[19:49] | 500? Well, I don’t have it, man. | 500块 我可没有 老兄 |
[19:51] | You are the worst fucking pimp I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过的最差劲的皮条客 |
[19:56] | Is that supposed to be some kind of insult? | 这话算是某种侮辱吗 |
[20:12] | Thought you were busy playing house with Mickey. | 我以为你忙着和米奇玩过家家呢 |
[20:14] | His wife stopped by. | 他老婆来了一趟 |
[20:16] | with their kid. Is he gonna be okay? | 带着他们的孩子 他不会有事吧 |
[20:18] | Mickey? How the hell should I know? | 米奇吗 我他妈怎么知道 |
[20:19] | The baby. | 是宝宝 |
[20:20] | Oh, considering he’s being cared for | 考虑到他是被一个 |
[20:22] | by a 20 year old russian whore, | 20岁的俄国妓女照顾着 |
[20:24] | – could be worse. – It’s freezing out. | -目前还算好吧 -外面冻死了 |
[20:25] | She brought him by our house in nothing but a onesie. | 她只给他裹了一条薄裤 就把他抱过去了 |
[20:28] | It’s, uh, some of Liam’s old stuff. | 这里是利亚姆穿过的旧衣服 |
[20:31] | You’ll make sure he’s bundled up? | 可以请你确保让他穿暖吗 |
[20:34] | How’s Lip? | 利普怎么样了 |
[20:35] | Don’t tell Mickey’s wife where you got this, okay? | 别跟米奇的老婆说你从哪儿得到这些的 好吗 |
[20:37] | I won’t. | 我不会说的 |
[20:39] | Is Lip at home? | 利普在家吗 |
[20:41] | Back and forth, | 有时在有时不在 |
[20:42] | But most nights yeah. | 但大部分晚上都在的 |
[20:43] | I gotta get to work. | 我必须去工作了 |
[20:52] | – It’s ten more blocks. – Look at the meter. | -还有10个街区呢 -你看看计价器 |
[20:54] | $11. | 11块 |
[20:55] | I said I have 12. | 我说了我有12块钱 |
[20:57] | A tip. | 1块是小费 |
[21:16] | Hey, where the hell have you been? | 嘿 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[21:17] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[21:18] | I went to your house, you weren’t there. | 我去了你家 你不在 |
[21:20] | My shift’s starting. | 我得上班了 |
[21:21] | Look, you got any money on you? | 你身上有钱吗 |
[21:23] | Few bucks. Why? | 就几块钱 怎么了 |
[21:25] | I need more than that. | 几块可不够 |
[21:27] | What for? | 用来干什么 |
[21:28] | My bitch of a wife thinks I owe her something. | 我那个贱人老婆觉得我欠她的 |
[21:30] | Like I’m the only guy ever dropped a fucking load in her. | 好像我是唯一干过她的男人一样 |
[21:33] | Boys. | 小伙子们 |
[21:35] | Ride around the block? | 想上车来兜兜风吗 |
[21:37] | We look like a couple fags for sale to you? | 你看我们像是一对出来卖身的基佬吗 |
[21:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:42] | Well, this ain’t Macy’s, bitch. | 这里可不是梅西百货 贱逼 |
[21:43] | You ain’t windowshopping. | 不是看到的东西都能买 |
[21:44] | You’re in boystown, | 你现在在男孩城里 |
[21:45] | Outside a bar called the fairy tail. | 站在一个叫”妖精尾巴”的酒吧外 |
[21:47] | Why don’t you fuck off | 你为什么不快点滚 |
[21:48] | before I give you a broken spine | 别等我打断你的脊椎 |
[21:49] | To go along with that limp wrist? | 正好配上你那软弱的娘们儿手腕 |
[21:52] | Yeah, get going, you fucking fruit! | 滚蛋吧 傻逼娘炮 |
[21:57] | Thinks he can buy whatever he wants | 他以为有钱就能买到一切吗 |
[21:58] | ’cause he’s got a fucking Rolex and an Sclass. | 就因为他戴劳力士表 开奔驰就了不起吗 |
[22:01] | That shit happen to you a lot? | 你经常遇到这种事吗 |
[22:03] | Every night. | 每晚都会 |
[22:05] | From rich dudes? | 都是有钱人吗 |
[22:07] | Gotta get to work. | 我得工作了 |
[22:08] | Hey, hey, hold on. | 喂 喂 等下 |
[22:11] | Tell your boss you’re going home sick tonight. | 跟你老板说 你今晚要请病假 |
[22:13] | Sick? | 病假 |
[22:14] | Yeah, whatever. Tell him you got aids. | 是 随便什么借口 跟他说你得了艾滋 |
[22:56] | El broke down. | 轻轨出故障了 |
[22:59] | You, uh, get a job? | 你找到工作了吗 |
[23:00] | It’s looking good. | 似乎挺有希望 |
[23:02] | How’s school? | 学校里怎么样 |
[23:03] | Yeah, it’s, uh, complicated. | 说起来 很复杂 |
[23:05] | Roommate stuff. | 跟室友间有点问题 |
[23:07] | The school loan check came in though. | 助学贷款支票下来了 |
[23:08] | We already talked about that. | 我们已经谈过那一点了 |
[23:09] | You’re staying in school. | 你要继续上学 |
[23:10] | I got leads on jobs. Don’t worry. | 我可以找到工作的 别担心 |
[23:13] | Dinner’s ready! | 晚餐好啦 |
[23:15] | Is that Mandy? | 那是曼迪吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah, yeah, she dropped by looking for Ian. | 是的 没错 她是来找伊恩的 |
[23:18] | – He works nights. – I told her that. | -他上夜班 -我跟她说过了 |
[23:20] | – He won’t be home for hours. – Told her that. | -他几小时内都不会回来的 -跟她说过了 |
[23:22] | Doesn’t she have a boyfriend? | 她不是有男朋友的吗 |
[23:23] | Look, he’s at work. Night shift. | 他去工作了 上夜班 |
[23:28] | I’m gonna go clean up. Set a place for V. | 我去清洗一下 给小维留给位置 |
[23:30] | She’s coming by. | 她要过来 |
[23:34] | – Fiona home? – Yeah. | -菲奥娜回来了吗 -是的 |
[23:35] | Hey, um, you seen Ian recently? | 你最近有见过伊恩吗 |
[23:37] | Yeah, came by today. Brought over some baby clothes. | 有 他今天去过我家 带了一些婴儿服 |
[23:39] | He seem okay to you? | 你觉得他看起来没事吗 |
[23:40] | I don’t know what he’s on, but, yeah, I guess. | 我不知道他在搞什么 但看上去似乎没事 |
[23:43] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[23:44] | He’s wound up so tight. | 他一直都紧绷着神经过日子 |
[23:45] | He’s bound to uncork at some point. | 现在释放了也很正常 |
[23:48] | It’s probably healthy. Hey, Debbie. | 那可能更健康 你好 黛比 |
[23:50] | Hey, we got, uh, cafeteria meatloaf for dinner. | 我们晚餐是 食堂肉饼 |
[23:53] | And if you douse it in enough ketchup, | 如果你蘸上足够多的番茄酱的话 |
[23:56] | you might not ask yourself if it’s really meat. | 你就不会自问那到底是不是肉了 |
[23:58] | Texting your boyfriend? | 在给你小男友发短信吗 |
[24:00] | Huh, deleting his pictures. | 不 是删除他的照片 |
[24:02] | Guys suck. | 男人都烂透了 |
[24:02] | You’re just figuring that out now? | 你现在才明白这一点吗 |
[24:04] | – What happened, Debs? – He’s on a date. | -发生什么事了 小黛 -他在跟人约会 |
[24:07] | How can you tell when you’re in love with someone? | 如何才能知道自己是否爱上某人了呢 |
[24:10] | When you wanna rip someone’s heart out | 当你想把那个人的心掏出来 |
[24:11] | and stomp on it till it’s soup. | 重重踩上去 直到它变成浆糊 |
[24:14] | So who’s the bitch? | 那个贱人是谁 |
[24:17] | Bitch? | 贱人 |
[24:18] | The skank who can’t get her own man, | 就是那个自己找不到男人 |
[24:20] | So she moved onto yours? | 所以来勾搭你的 |
[24:22] | You think it’s her fault? | 你认为这是她的错 |
[24:23] | She knows exactly what she’s doing. | 她非常清楚自己在做什么 |
[24:25] | Feel sorry for her. | 真替她遗憾 |
[24:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:28] | She doesn’t know who she messed with. | 她不知道自己惹的是谁 |
[24:31] | Debbie Gallagher. | 黛比·加拉格 |
[24:35] | 美国辩护律师 2014会议 芝加哥 | |
[24:51] | Got a room upstairs. | 我在楼上开了个房 |
[24:53] | You don’t beat around the bush. | 别拐弯抹角的 |
[24:55] | I know what I want. Do you? | 我知道我要什么 你呢 |
[25:03] | No, no, no, no, only one. | 不不 就一杯 |
[25:04] | – Yeah, right. – Got a big day tomorrow. | -说的跟真的似的 -明天会很累的 |
[25:06] | Got to get a job. | 得去找个工作 |
[25:07] | Oh, you think this is just about you? | 你觉得这就是为了你一个人吗 |
[25:09] | You drinking for the both of us. | 你是为了我们两个喝的 |
[25:11] | I’m like a paraplegic telling you to run the marathon | 我就像个瘫子 让你去跑马拉松 |
[25:13] | ’cause my legs won’t move. | 因为我的腿动不了 |
[25:14] | Once these little girls pop out, | 只要这些小崽子们一钻出来 |
[25:16] | I’m gonna be making up for lost time. | 我就要补偿我失去的时间 |
[25:18] | I’m gonna be downing my first vodka | 等不到医生把她胳膊从我那啥里拽出来 |
[25:19] | before the doctor even pulls her hand out of my hoo-ha. | 我就要喝我的第一杯伏特加 |
[25:23] | I’ll be right there. | 我肯定会在的 |
[25:24] | You better. | 你最好在 |
[25:26] | As long as it’s during daylight hours. | 只要是白天 |
[25:27] | I almost missed my curfew today. | 我今天差点错过宵禁 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么 |
[25:31] | I was looking for a job. | 我在找工作 |
[25:33] | Gotta make money. You know, gotta help out Lip. | 必须得赚钱 帮利普 |
[25:36] | You know, he’s got so much on his plate. | 他自己的事已经够多了 |
[25:37] | I don’t know how he’s doing it all. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[25:39] | Well, he learned from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[25:41] | I lied to him. | 我骗了他 |
[25:43] | Told him I had some leads. | 告诉他已经有戏了 |
[25:45] | Only job I could find was a burger place. | 我唯一能找到工作的地方就是汉堡店 |
[25:47] | Well, minimum wage is better than nothing. | 聊胜于无 |
[25:49] | It’s the night shift. Couldn’t even take it. | 是夜班 想做都不行 |
[25:53] | You could go back to the cuppers. | 你应该回去找做杯子的那些人 |
[25:56] | After they fired me for misconduct? | 在他们因为不端行为开除了我之后 |
[25:59] | Yeah, “Hey, Mike, if you give me another chance, | 对 “麦克 如果你再给我个机会 |
[26:01] | I promise not to screw your brother or commit a felony.” | 我保证不搞你哥哥 也不犯罪了” |
[26:04] | Well, if they say they downsized you, | 如果他们说你是被裁员的 |
[26:05] | You could get unemployment. | 你就是失业人员了 |
[26:06] | I don’t think they’re inclined to do me any favors. | 我不觉得他们会帮我任何忙 |
[26:09] | Can’t hurt to ask. | 问问又不会少块肉 |
[26:12] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能回那里去 |
[26:14] | All right, what about Gallagher day care? | 好吧 那加拉格日托呢 |
[26:16] | That was always good for a few bucks. | 那总能赚到几块钱 |
[26:21] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[26:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:25] | Just a bad dream, huh? | 做噩梦了吗 |
[26:28] | Oh, yeah, it’s just a bad dream. | 只是个噩梦 |
[26:31] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[26:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:36] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:39] | All right. You’re okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[26:45] | Slice of heaven pizza. | 天堂披萨店 |
[26:47] | Skank. | 贱人 |
[26:49] | You looking for Angie? | 你找安吉吗 |
[26:51] | No, the new girl. | 不是 新来的那个 |
[26:53] | Oh, uh, Seema. | 哦 西玛 |
[26:54] | Um, she just got back from her deliveries. | 她刚刚送外卖回来 |
[26:58] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[26:58] | Hey, Seema, phone. | 西玛 有电话 |
[27:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:04] | You don’t know who you messed with, skank. | 你不知道你惹上谁了 贱人 |
[27:11] | You like it rough? | 你喜欢玩硬的吗 |
[27:13] | Whatever you’re into. | 看你喜欢什么 |
[27:19] | Say cheese, motherfucker! | 说茄子 混账东西 |
[27:21] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[27:26] | Hey, that’s Bulgari. | 这是宝格丽 |
[27:27] | That’s, like, 200 bucks cash. | 大概能值200块 |
[27:29] | Nice watch, man. | 表不错 哥们 |
[27:30] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[27:32] | I’m calling the fucking police. | 我要报警了 |
[27:33] | Yeah, you do that. | 你试试看 |
[27:34] | What do you think Claire and little Eleanor | 你觉得克莱尔和小奥拉诺 |
[27:35] | would make of the photo I just took? | 看到我刚拍的照片会怎么想 |
[27:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[27:38] | Whatever the fuck their names are. | 谁管他们叫什么 |
[27:40] | You’re gonna out him? | 你要曝光他吗 |
[27:41] | Only if I have to. | 不得已的话 |
[27:43] | Hey, his fault for living a lie, right? | 他的错是为人虚伪 对吗 |
[27:45] | Why don’t we take a little trip downstairs? | 我们下楼玩玩吧 |
[27:47] | Gonna go to the ATM machine. | 先去ATM机 |
[27:49] | If you’re gonna take my money, | 如果你要取我的钱 |
[27:51] | least you can do is have the twink suck me off. | 至少让这嫩小子给我口 |
[27:55] | That all you think he is? Some twink? | 你觉得他就是这样吗 某个嫩小子 |
[27:57] | He gave me blue balls. | 我蛋都憋红了 |
[27:59] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[28:04] | Now they’re black and blue balls. | 现在青一块紫一块了 |
[28:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:45] | Please move. | 让一下 |
[28:46] | Please move. | 让一下 |
[28:59] | Hey, Matt. | 马蒂 |
[29:01] | Sure, I’d love to see you again. | 当然 我也想见你 |
[29:04] | Yeah, tomorrow night works. | 明天晚上没问题 |
[29:06] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[29:26] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[29:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[29:47] | What happened to my house? | 我的房子怎么了 |
[29:51] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[29:52] | Out getting diapers for grandpa. | 去给外公换尿布了 |
[29:53] | Is Frank here? | 弗兰克在吗 |
[29:59] | Okay, we got your favorite, banana pancakes. | 这是你最爱吃的香蕉煎饼 |
[30:02] | Oh, I love banana pancakes. | 我喜欢香蕉煎饼 |
[30:05] | Hey, is that my shirt? | 那是我的衣服吗 |
[30:06] | Yeah, I didn’t bring a change of clothes, so… | 我没带换洗的衣服 所以就 |
[30:08] | You got coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[30:09] | Oh, make yourself at home. | 真当自己家了 |
[30:11] | You got a problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[30:12] | This should more than cover the bisquick, asshole. | 这些钱够了吧 混蛋 |
[30:14] | Hope you’re happy about taking food out of my baby’s mouth. | 祝你跟我的小孩抢食抢的开心 |
[30:16] | Yeah, how is your kid? | 你的孩子怎么样了 |
[30:17] | How the fuck should I know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[30:19] | Hey, going for a run. Wanna join? | 要去跑步 一起吗 |
[30:21] | Uh, no, you know, I prefer carcinogens | 比起脑内啡[运动后产生的荷尔蒙] |
[30:23] | to endorphins. | 我更喜欢致癌物 |
[30:25] | – Hey, you seen Fiona? – Left already. | -你看到菲奥娜了吗 -已经走了 |
[30:27] | Hey, look, you given any thought | 你有没有想过 |
[30:29] | to re-enrolling in high school? | 重新读高中 |
[30:31] | Where’s my hat? It’s cold out. | 我的帽子呢 外面很冷 |
[30:33] | Hey, what do you think of gaming? | 你对游戏怎么看 |
[30:36] | World of warcraft, second life? | 魔兽世界 虚拟人生什么的 |
[30:38] | What, you mean like playing ’em? | 怎么 你是说玩游戏吗 |
[30:39] | No, no. | 不不 |
[30:40] | The business side of it. | 商业性的一面 |
[30:42] | Online multiplayer gaming is the future. | 未来属于在线多玩家游戏 |
[30:44] | I read all about it in a magazine. | 我在杂志上读到的 |
[30:46] | Think you’d be any good at it? | 你觉得你会擅长吗 |
[30:47] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:49] | Yeah, I think it’d be great. | 我觉得这会很棒 |
[30:50] | I got tons of ideas for games, you know? | 对于游戏我有一堆点子 |
[30:54] | Here it is. | 在这呢 |
[30:56] | Hey, you sure you don’t wanna join? | 你确定不要一起跑吗 |
[30:57] | Eight miles. | 八英里 |
[30:58] | No, I’m–I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[31:09] | She’s a towel-head? | 她是阿三吗 |
[31:10] | Indian, I think. | 应该是印度人吧 |
[31:11] | Matt likes dark meat. | 原来马蒂喜欢深色人种 |
[31:13] | Goes to nursing school at night. | 她晚上还去上护校 |
[31:14] | Like she’s something special. | 好像自己很特别似的 |
[31:15] | Even has her own apartment. | 她还有自己的公寓呢 |
[31:17] | You followed her home? Freak. | 你还跟她回家了 真是变态 |
[31:19] | Matty hasn’t texted me since their last date. | 自他们上次约会后 马蒂就没有给我发短信了 |
[31:21] | What does she have that I don’t? | 什么是她有而我没有的 |
[31:23] | An apartment. | 公寓算不算 |
[31:24] | He’s only into her ’cause she’s older. | 他会喜欢她仅仅是因为她年纪大 |
[31:27] | Why do guys care so much about sex? | 为什么男人都这么在乎性爱 |
[31:29] | Because it feels awesome. | 因为感觉无比爽 |
[31:31] | Like you would know. | 好像你试过似的 |
[31:32] | If my hand is anything like the real thing, | 如果我的手跟真逼有那么一点点像 |
[31:34] | it’s off the chain. | 那就绝对是爽翻天了 |
[31:36] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[31:37] | Need to get back into detention. | 我得继续留堂察看 |
[31:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:41] | True love, sis. | 真爱 姐 |
[31:44] | So, uh, how’s the slaughterhouse? | 屠宰场怎么样 |
[31:46] | Ha, once you get used to the smell… | 一旦习惯了那个味道… |
[31:50] | Who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[31:51] | You never get used to the smell. | 绝对不可能习惯那个味道的 |
[31:53] | I get overtime. | 我要加班 |
[31:55] | Any deaths or dismissals? | 那儿有人死了 或者被炒了吗 |
[31:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:59] | I gotta get Ricky to day care. | 我得送瑞奇去日托 |
[32:00] | Well, that’s why I was dropping by. | 我就是为这事来的 |
[32:02] | I was thinking maybe I could watch him again. | 我在想 也许我能继续照看他 |
[32:03] | Thanks, but we’re set for now. | 谢了 但我们现在有地方去 |
[32:05] | Well, I charge a hell of a lot less | 我比塞马克路那个日托所 |
[32:06] | than that place over on Cermak. | 便宜多了 |
[32:08] | That’s where you’re going, right? | 你就是要去那儿吧 |
[32:09] | And we don’t send ’em home with lice and bite marks. | 而且孩子们回家时也不会有虱子和咬痕 |
[32:12] | I’ll give you a call if things change. | 如果事情有变 我再给你电话 |
[32:13] | Ricky had a great time last summer at Gallagher day care. | 瑞奇去年夏天在加拉格日托所过得很开心 |
[32:16] | How’s the drug thing? | 嗑药的事怎么样了 |
[32:20] | It was just that one time. | 就那么一次 |
[32:21] | I’m sorry, Fiona. | 抱歉 菲奥娜 |
[32:25] | Liz, you left him at my house | 丽兹 你曾一整个周末 |
[32:27] | for an entire weekend once | 在北郎代尔 |
[32:29] | while you were up in North Lawndale | 往手臂里静注毒品 |
[32:31] | sticking a needle in your arm. | 那时你就把他扔在我家 |
[32:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:35] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:39] | Fuck you. | 我操你妈 |
[32:55] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[33:00] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[33:10] | Kinda hard to get mad at you | 你现在这个样子 |
[33:12] | about selling all my furniture | 让我想气你把我的家具都卖了 |
[33:13] | when you’re like this. | 都气不起来了 |
[33:15] | But I know what it’s like to have your back against the wall. | 我知道陷入绝境是什么感受 |
[33:18] | Roger Running Tree and I broke up. | 我和罗杰·奔跑·树分手了 |
[33:20] | It wasn’t meant to be. | 跟他不适合 |
[33:22] | He’s got anger issues. | 他有愤怒管理问题 |
[33:24] | Plus he’s on the run from the federal government. | 而且联邦政府还在通缉他 |
[33:28] | Something like collecting false reparations. | 好像是冒领补偿金 |
[33:32] | It turns out he has less Indian blood than I do. | 原来他的印第安血统比我还少 |
[33:35] | He’s mostly Mexican. | 他大部分是墨西哥血统 |
[33:38] | But the children, Frank. | 但是孩子们 弗兰克 |
[33:40] | Oh, my gosh, Frank, | 天呐 弗兰克 |
[33:43] | they’re so adorable. | 他们太可爱了 |
[33:46] | And Roger and I, we were gonna get married | 我和罗杰本来都要结婚 |
[33:49] | and adopt them before he showed his true colors, | 然后收养他们了 结果他露出了真面目 |
[33:52] | which is evidently brown and not red. | 显然 他是棕色皮肤而不是红色 |
[33:56] | Frank, they’re alone in the world. | 弗兰克 他们无亲无故 |
[34:00] | Do you understand what I’m getting at? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[34:02] | All I need is a marriage certificate. | 我只需要一纸婚书 |
[34:11] | Frank, will you marry me? | 弗兰克 你愿意娶我吗 |
[34:19] | Finishing your philosophy paper? | 哲学论文写完了吗 |
[34:22] | – Yeah. – Better hurry. | -快了 -最好抓紧时间了 |
[34:24] | You have an econ quiz in two hours. | 两小时后你有场经济学测验呢 |
[34:26] | Uh, right, you know, about that, | 对了 关于这事 |
[34:28] | I-I couldn’t help but notice the schedule. | 我不禁注意到这张日程表 |
[34:33] | I made it for you. | 我给你做的 |
[34:34] | Yeah, no, I thought it might have been you, | 我就猜到可能是你 |
[34:36] | and you broke it down into five-minute segments. | 你还细分为五分钟一段 |
[34:38] | I mean, who schedules something for 12:55? | 谁会在12点55分排上事情啊 |
[34:41] | So you can better manage your time. | 这样你就能更好地管理时间了 |
[34:43] | Right, but you even put in preset bathroom breaks. | 你还预先排出了上厕所的时间 |
[34:46] | I synced it to your new phone. | 我同步到你的新手机里了 |
[34:51] | You got me a new phone? | 你还给我买了新手机 |
[34:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:03] | But seriously, this-this schedule, it’s just– | 不过说真的 这张日程表 |
[35:06] | It’s–it’s not me, okay? | 不是我的风格 |
[35:07] | I’m not used to having my dumps planned out in advance. | 我不习惯连拉屎都要事先安排好 |
[35:10] | You know, it’s–I can’t– | 就是 我不能… |
[35:11] | I can’t regiment my life like that, all right? | 我不能这样严格控制我的生活 |
[35:13] | That’s why I’m doing it for you. | 所以我来帮你控制 |
[35:15] | Okay, I guess I’m just more of a, uh, | 我算是比较… |
[35:18] | fly by the seat of my pants kind of guy. | 潇洒不羁吧 |
[35:20] | How’s that working out for you? | 那结果怎样呢 |
[35:31] | How ’bout a quick BJ then? | 不如给爷快速吹个箫 |
[35:34] | BJ break isn’t for another 45 minutes. | 还要45分钟才到吹箫时间 |
[35:42] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[35:43] | Mandy, she here last night? | 曼迪 她昨晚在这儿吗 |
[35:45] | – She wasn’t with you? – No, I was at work. | -她没跟你在一起吗 -没有 我在上班 |
[35:47] | I kept calling the house, no answer. | 我往家里打电话没人接 |
[35:49] | Then I call her cell, she say she’s at home. | 然后我又打了她的手机 她说在家 |
[35:52] | She with Lip? | 她跟利普在一起吗 |
[35:54] | You just putting two and two together, huh? | 你还会逻辑思考了呀 |
[35:56] | Hey, good for you, Einstein. | 不错嘛 爱因斯坦 |
[35:57] | He in this motherfucker? | 他在这狗窝里吗 |
[35:58] | Nah, asshole’s at college. | 不在 那混蛋在大学 |
[36:01] | It’s a big place, lots of buildings. | 那地方很大 有很多栋楼 |
[36:02] | People go there to learn. Don’t worry about it. | 人们去那里学习 还是算了吧 |
[36:04] | – Man, where at? – West Maxwell. | -老兄 他学校在哪 -西麦克斯威尔 |
[36:07] | Hey, you planning on giving a beat down | 你准备把跟曼迪睡过的男人 |
[36:09] | to every guy Mandy’s been with? | 全揍一顿吗 |
[36:11] | Your arms are gonna get fucking tired. | 你的手臂会累断的 |
[36:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:30] | Stating the obvious. | 陈述事实 |
[36:33] | You just bought yourself two more weeks’ detention. | 你为自己争取到了两周的留堂察看 |
[36:36] | Cool. | 棒 |
[36:37] | You know, you misspelled your last name. | 你把自己的姓拼错了 |
[36:43] | Lowenthal Bridal? | 洛文塔尔新娘用品店吗 |
[36:45] | Hi, I’m getting remarried. | 我要再婚了 |
[36:47] | Oh, thank you. I’m over the moon about it. | 谢谢 我太高兴了 |
[36:50] | Yeah, um, and actually, I-I bought my wedding dress | 事实上 我22年前就是在你们家 |
[36:55] | from you 22 years ago. | 买的婚纱 |
[36:57] | And since then I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight. | 自那之后我瘦了不少 |
[37:05] | Well, I would say a few. | 一点吧 |
[37:08] | I– – | 我 |
[37:09] | Uh, can I call you back? | 我一会再打给你好吗 |
[37:12] | I need to talk to you about something very serious. | 我有件非常重要的事要和你商量一下 |
[37:15] | I can explain the furniture. | 家具的事我可以解释 |
[37:17] | And the “For sale” Sign. And the broken window. | 还有那个”出售”牌子和碎了的窗户 |
[37:19] | How do you look in lilac? | 你穿淡紫色的衣服好看吗 |
[37:23] | Your dress. | 你的伴娘装 |
[37:24] | I want you to be my maid of honor. | 我想让你当我的伴娘 |
[37:27] | Maid of honor? | 伴娘 |
[37:28] | – Yes, Frank said yes. – What? | -弗兰克同意了 -什么 |
[37:30] | Yes, and I–and I’ve already booked the church. | 我还订好了教堂 |
[37:33] | And I–and I thought we could have the reception here. | 我想在这里接待客人 |
[37:36] | And I was thinking of, like, a winter wonderland. | 我考虑把屋子装扮成冬季仙境 |
[37:39] | And we would do, like, snowflakes and– | 可以飘点雪花 |
[37:42] | And white wood and lanterns. | 还有白色的木头和灯笼 |
[37:44] | And what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[37:45] | And, well, your opinion is very important to me | 你的意见非常重要 |
[37:48] | because I’m gonna be your new mom. | 因为我要当你妈妈了 |
[37:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[37:51] | I don’t think grandpa’s breathing. | 外公好像没有呼吸了 |
[37:53] | – No! – Oh, my god! | -不 -天啊 |
[37:54] | I got it, I got it. | 我提着 我提着 |
[37:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:01] | Oh, not yet, Frank. | 弗兰克你还不能死 |
[38:04] | Not yet. | 别死 |
[38:07] | It’s faint, but he’s still alive. | 昏过去了 还活着 |
[38:09] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[38:17] | Hey, come again. | 欢迎再来 |
[38:19] | Yevgeny. | 伊夫耶尼亚 |
[38:22] | Name of your son. | 你儿子的名字 |
[38:23] | – The fuck kinda name is that? – My father’s. | -这什么狗屁名字 -我父亲的 |
[38:25] | The one who sold you to a pimp for 200 bucks? | 那个为了两百块把你卖了的男的 |
[38:27] | You name your kid after him? | 你给儿子取他的名字 |
[38:28] | It was 300, and he had good qualities too. | 是三百 他也有优点 |
[38:31] | Yeah, clearly. We’re square. | 是啊 很明显 我们两清了 |
[38:35] | Come home where you belong. | 回你自己的家吧 |
[38:37] | Wasn’t part of the deal. | 我们说的可不包括这个 |
[38:38] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[38:41] | You breathe a fucking word about what you think you know, | 你他妈再自以为是蹦出半句话 |
[38:45] | I promise you your kid’s gonna be an orphan. | 我保证让你的孩子没妈 |
[38:47] | Okay, hey. No domestic abuse. | 这里不允许家庭暴力 |
[38:49] | Take it outside like everyone else. | 跟其他人一样去外边解决 |
[38:52] | Come home or else. | 回家 否则要你好看 |
[39:05] | Come on, big boy. You’re next. | 来吧 帅哥 该你了 |
[39:11] | Do you want one? They’re on sale. | 想要一个吗 正在打折 |
[39:13] | Maybe. They’re so cute. | 可能吧 太可爱了 |
[39:15] | Let me know if I can help with anything. | 需要帮忙的话叫我 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:37] | Oh, my god. | 好厉害 |
[39:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[39:53] | You can’t just come in here like that. | 你不能就这么闯进来 |
[39:54] | – Gallagher. – Who? | -加拉格 -谁 |
[40:05] | So my wife comes to me shaking. | 我妻子过来找我 发着抖 |
[40:09] | Wedding ring’s missing. | 说结婚戒指丢了 |
[40:11] | Cleaning woman? Super? | 是女佣偷的 还是吸嗨的时候弄丢的 |
[40:14] | I grabbed the phone, | 我拿起电话 |
[40:17] | pretended to report it to the police. | 假装报警 |
[40:18] | 金融系统分析师 客户经理 | |
[40:20] | I didn’t have the heart to tell her that I pawned the ring | 我不敢跟她说我把戒指当掉 |
[40:21] | 会计主管 办公室助理 行政文员 | |
[40:22] | for a few rocks. | 换了点毒品 |
[40:24] | Worst part? | 最糟糕的是 |
[40:26] | I didn’t even share any of it with her. | 我一点都没让她尝 |
[40:30] | Look, look, anyway, that was– | 不管怎样 这是… |
[40:32] | that was six years ago, | 是六年前的事了 |
[40:33] | and every day I thank god that I’m here | 每天我感谢上天自己来到了这里 |
[40:35] | instead of back there. | 而不是待在监狱 |
[40:40] | Okay, same time tomorrow. | 好的 明天同一时间 |
[40:42] | If you have a court card, come up and I’ll sign it. | 谁有法院的单子 过来我签字 |
[40:47] | Hope we didn’t disturb you. | 但愿我们没有打扰你 |
[40:48] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. | 对不起 我不是故意无礼 |
[40:51] | I just–I don’t have a drug problem. | 我没有毒瘾 |
[40:55] | No, not like I do, but I don’t think I do. | 不是我觉得自己没有 |
[40:58] | I-I really don’t. | 是真的没有 |
[40:59] | I just need my card signed so I can go look for a job. | 我只是需要你签个字 然后我可以去找工作 |
[41:03] | Might be able to help you with both. | 或许这两个忙我都可以帮 |
[41:05] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[41:08] | Full disclosure, I– I have a felony. | 资料是公开的 我重罪在身 |
[41:11] | You and 90% of everyone else here. | 你和这儿百分之九十的人都是 |
[41:13] | I did a year for solicitation. | 我因为教唆罪蹲过一年 |
[41:17] | Tell Juan that Kim sent you. | 告诉胡安是金介绍你来的 |
[41:20] | That is so nice. | 太好了 |
[41:22] | It’s not hooking, right? | 这不是去接客吧 |
[41:26] | It is hooking? | 真是接客啊 |
[41:28] | Puts food on the table for my kids. | 为了喂饱孩子的肚子 |
[42:03] | 离开马蒂 否则下次就是毒蛇 | |
[42:17] | Thought you served your time. | 你的留校察看不是已经完了吗 |
[42:19] | You see the lockers? | 看到外面柜子上的话了吗 |
[42:21] | That was you? | 是你弄的 |
[42:23] | I’m kind of a badass. | 坏蛋就是我 |
[42:33] | You wanna have some fun? | 想不想找点乐子 |
[42:34] | Yeah. | 想 |
[42:41] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[42:44] | They’re trying to help. | 他们在帮你 |
[42:45] | Get your hands off of me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[42:47] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[42:48] | – Need blood pressure. – Fuck off! | -需要测血压 -滚开 |
[42:49] | – Come on. – Get out! | -快点 -滚 |
[42:50] | Dad stop. | 爸爸 别这样 |
[42:52] | Sir, we need to take you to the E.R. | 先生 我们得把你送到急诊室 |
[42:54] | – Fisher, on three. – No, no. | -费雪 数三下 -不 不 |
[42:55] | – One, two- – Jesus Christ. | -一 二 -我的天 |
[42:57] | I do not want to go to the hospital! | 我不想去医院 |
[43:01] | Sir, are you refusing treatment? | 先生 你拒绝治疗吗 |
[43:06] | You’re leaving? | 你们要走了 |
[43:07] | Can’t force him. | 不能强迫他 |
[43:08] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[43:11] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[43:13] | I thought you needed some help. | 我觉得你需要帮助 |
[43:15] | I never should have tried to find you. | 我真不该去找你 |
[43:17] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[43:18] | It’s not a mystery that men leave you! | 怪不得你留不住男人 |
[43:21] | I don’t want you to leave! | 我不想你死 |
[43:22] | That’s why I called them! | 所以我才把他们叫来 |
[43:23] | I don’t want you to leave! | 我不想你死 |
[43:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:31] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[43:37] | Something for the pain, please. | 给我点止痛药 |
[43:43] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[43:45] | I will be right back. | 我马上就来 |
[43:49] | Yeah, Lowenthal Bridal? | 是洛温塔尔婚纱店吗 |
[43:52] | Yeah, it’s Sheila Jackson. | 我是希拉·杰克森 |
[43:53] | Yeah, I need to move the wedding up. | 我需要将婚礼提前 |
[43:55] | Is there any way I could get the dress sooner? | 我可以快点拿到婚纱吗 |
[43:59] | How ’bout tomorrow? | 明天如何 |
[44:01] | Engels, a genius? | 恩格斯是天才 |
[44:03] | More like Marx’s glorified butt buddy. | 更像是马克思的捧友 |
[44:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:13] | Shit, hold this. | 靠 拿着 |
[44:52] | What’d I do? | 我干什么了 |
[44:53] | – Mandy! – No, I didn’t! | -干了曼迪 -我没有 |
[44:54] | Ow, fuck! All right, okay! | 好吧 我承认 |
[44:55] | Okay, just– just once though. | 但只有一次 |
[44:57] | – Come here! – Shit! | -死过来 -操 |
[44:59] | Okay, you didn’t want that answer? | 不喜欢那个答案吗 |
[45:01] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 让一让 让一让 |
[45:02] | All right, look, | 好了 听着 |
[45:03] | we’re done though. We’re done. | 我跟她已经结束了 彻底结束了 |
[45:04] | Okay? All right, I got a girlfriend. | 好吗 我有新女朋友了 |
[45:06] | Maybe I should do yours like you did mine. | 也许我该像你一样干了你的女朋友 |
[45:08] | Okay, but only in the ass, all right? | 可以 但只能从菊花入 |
[45:09] | – She’s saving herself. – Fuck that. | -她很珍惜自己 -去你妈的 |
[45:11] | Shit. | 操 |
[45:13] | Come here. | 滚过来 |
[45:15] | Get off him! Get off! | 放开他 放开他 |
[45:16] | – All right, all right. – Knock it off. | -好吧 好吧 -别发疯了 |
[45:18] | Let’s see some I.D. both of you. | 学生证拿出来看看 |
[45:20] | You go to school here? | 你是这里的学生吗 |
[45:22] | Look, I don’t–I don’t know him, officers, okay? | 听着 我不认识他 警官 |
[45:25] | You know, he just– | 他就这么… |
[45:26] | He asked if I wanted to buy any crack, | 他问我 要不要买可卡因 |
[45:28] | – and when I said no… – Fuck you! | -我说不要 然后… -操你妈的 |
[45:41] | Uh, so what do you wanna do? | 那我们现在干嘛 |
[45:42] | I can get my hands on some firecrackers and gasoline. | 我能弄到一些爆竹和汽油 |
[45:49] | Cool. I shot a Mac-10 before. | 酷毙了 我玩过冲锋枪 |
[45:51] | But never one of those. | 但从没碰过手枪 |
[45:52] | It’s fake. | 是假的 |
[45:54] | Looks real. | 看着不像 |
[45:55] | Need it to if we’re gonna get the guy behind the counter | 要是能看出来怎么能唬住店员 |
[45:57] | to give us all the money in the register. | 把收银机里的钱都交出来 |
[46:01] | Don’t have to. I can do it alone. | 你不用跟来 我自己能行 |
[46:04] | No, I can do it. | 不 我没问题 |
[46:06] | Sure you’re ready to pop your armed robbery cherry? | 你确定你准备好出演你的打劫处女秀了吗 |
[46:08] | Yeah, I’ve done it lots of times before. | 确定 早干过几百次了 |
[46:10] | You’re cute. Black or camo? | 你真可爱 黑色还是迷彩 |
[46:39] | Fiona, hi. | 菲奥娜 你好 |
[46:41] | Did you not get your last check? | 没收到最后一张支票吗 |
[46:43] | No, I-I did. | 收到了 |
[46:48] | I have a favor to ask you. | 有点事 想请你帮忙 |
[46:50] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[46:52] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[46:54] | I’ve been better. | 以前比较好 |
[46:56] | I was wondering if, uh, | 我在想… 能不能 |
[47:00] | instead of being fired for misconduct, | 把我的因工作失误开除 |
[47:02] | you could make it so that I was downsized? | 弄成是公司裁员的样子 |
[47:05] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[47:07] | I wouldn’t ask if I had any other options. | 如果有别的选择 我不会开口问的 |
[47:13] | Let me see what I can do. | 让我看看你能不能帮你 |
[47:43] | You have a hell of a lot of nerve. | 你真是胆大包天 |
[47:48] | You know, I-I-I withheld judgment | 当哥把你领进门的时候 |
[47:50] | when my brother brought you home. | 我对你没有偏见 |
[47:51] | I said to myself, “She can’t help where she came from, | 我告诉自己 “人的出身高低 |
[47:54] | how she was raised, who her parents are.” | 成长环境以及父母都不是自己选的” |
[47:58] | My mom and dad invited you into their home. | 我父母邀请你进入我家 |
[48:02] | They let you sit at their table with our family, | 让你与全家人一起坐着吃饭 |
[48:05] | and in return you destroyed Mike. | 作为回报 你毁了麦克 |
[48:08] | All of us. | 毁了我们全家 |
[48:10] | And now you come here and you ask | 现在你还敢来这里 问我们 |
[48:11] | if we will lie for you to the federal government. | 愿不愿意为你向联邦政府撒谎 |
[48:17] | You think that you’re a good person. | 你以为自己是个好人 |
[48:21] | You’re not. | 但你不是 |
[48:28] | Destroy your own family. | 去毁你自己的家庭吧 |
[48:30] | And leave mine alone. | 别祸害我的 |
[48:56] | Empty the register! | 把收银机里的钱都交出来 |
[49:01] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑呢是吧 |
[49:02] | The cash! Now! | 现金交出来 快点 |
[49:05] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 好吧 |
[49:06] | Yeah, I’m just gonna hand over my money | 我会把我的钱都交给 |
[49:08] | to the lollipop guild. | 你们两个小矮人 |
[49:10] | Whoa, shit! | 我操 |
[49:12] | – Holy fuck. – Get the bag. | -我去 -包拿来 |
[49:17] | Sorry. Okay? | 我错了 好吗 |
[49:20] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[49:32] | You said it was fake. | 你不是说是假的吗 |
[49:34] | You should have seen your face. | 你真该看看当时自己的表情 |
[49:43] | How much we get? | 我们抢了多少钱 |
[49:44] | You keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[49:46] | That was awesome. | 太劲爆了 |
[49:48] | I think that guy crapped his pants. | 那个男的好像吓出屎来了 |
[50:11] | Tomorrow let’s hit a bank. | 明天 去抢银行吧 |
[50:26] | Hey, you find Gallagher? | 找到加拉格了吗 |
[50:30] | Yeah, excuse you, asshole. | 懂不懂礼貌 混蛋 |
[50:32] | You watch baby? | 你看不看小孩 |
[50:37] | No. | 不看 |
[50:56] | The fuck you looking at? | 你看个屁 |
[51:03] | Hey, Matty, what are you up to tonight? | 马蒂 今晚有活动吗 |
[51:05] | Thought you might be free. Call me. | 如果有空 给我打电话 |
[51:09] | I don’t give a shit | 我才不在乎 |
[51:10] | if you’re ten years old and playing with dolls. | 你是不是还在玩布娃娃的十岁毛孩 |
[51:12] | You want a war, you got it. | 你想开战 现在我们开战了 |
[51:15] | You don’t know who you messed with, bitch. | 你不知道自己惹上了什么人 婊子 |
[51:29] | You awake? | 醒着吗 |
[51:31] | Guys are asking for you downstairs. | 楼下有人等你 |
[51:33] | What guys? | 什么人 |
[51:34] | Here we go. He’s coming. | 来了 他来了 |
[51:38] | Okay, shh, shh, shh. | 好了 别说了 |
[51:42] | Get your ass down here, Frank. | 快过来 弗兰克 |
[51:44] | What is this? | 搞什么 |
[51:45] | Couldn’t bring you to the bar. | 没法带你去酒吧 |
[51:46] | So we brought the bar to you. | 所以就把酒吧给你搬来了 |
[51:48] | Even John Wayne Gacy got a last meal. | 就算是变态杀人狂也会有最后的晚餐 |
[51:51] | Got him, fellas? | 交给你们了 行吗 |
[51:52] | We got him, doll. Here. | 交给我们吧 美妞 |
[51:53] | Get your ass over here, Frank. Come on. | 快过来坐下 弗兰克 来吧 |
[51:54] | We got something over here for you. | 这里有些东西是给你准备的 |
[51:56] | Yeah. Have a seat, man. | 是啊 快坐下 兄弟 |
[51:58] | – Attboy. – There you go. | -好样的 -坐好了 |
[51:59] | Got a frosty brew for you here. | 这杯都是沫沫的啤酒是给你的 |
[52:01] | Can’t. | 喝不了 |
[52:02] | It’s non-alcoholic. | 是不含酒精的 |
[52:04] | Add that to the list of things I thought I’d never see. | 把这个加在有生之年没想到能看见之事的列表上 |
[52:07] | Obama’s birth certificate, | 奥巴马的出生证明 |
[52:08] | and now Frank drinking O’Doul’s. | 弗兰克喝无酒精啤酒 |
[52:10] | Oh, please, don’t tell me you’re buying that forgery. | 别告诉你相信那张证明是真的 |
[52:12] | It was certified! | 人家公证过了 |
[52:13] | It was certified? I’m from Kenosha. | 公证有个屁用 我是阿普尓顿人 |
[52:15] | I could have a certified Hawaii birth certificate | 我能在20分钟之内 |
[52:18] | – sent here in 20 minutes. – You are never convinced. | -搞到夏威夷的出生证明 -你从不相信别人 |
[52:46] | I shoulda told the fucking cops thait was you! | 我应该告诉警察毒品是你的 |
[52:49] | – I shoulda told them it was you! – Hey, hey, all right. | -应该告诉警察的 -你没事吧 |
[52:52] | Everything was great, and now it’s fucked! | 本来一切都很好 现在全毁了 |
[52:56] | Everything is fucked because of you. | 都是因为你 |