| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | You don’t know what happened last week? | 你不知道上周发生了什么 |
| [00:03] | Well, I don’t have time to tell you. | 我可没空告诉你 |
| [00:04] | I’m busy. | 我忙着呢 |
| [00:07] | What’s your dad gonna do when he gets out of jail | 等你老爸出狱后 |
| [00:09] | and I tell him you spend all day with orange boy | 我告诉他你每天都忙着跟人搞基 |
| [00:11] | rubbing your dicks together? | 你觉得他会怎么做 |
| [00:12] | $500 tomorrow, or I call him. | 明天给我五百块 不然我就打给他 |
| [00:15] | The day my babies are born, | 今天我孩子出生 |
| [00:16] | You steal cash from the register? | 你居然把收银台里的钱都掳走了 |
| [00:18] | Yeah, your register, my cash. | 收银台是你的 钱是我的 |
| [00:20] | Empty your fucking pockets. | 把你口袋里的钱给我 |
| [00:21] | He’s a fucking dead man. | 他死定了 |
| [00:23] | Well, hello. | 你们好啊 |
| [00:25] | Roger Running Tree and I broke up. | 我和罗杰·奔跑·树分手了 |
| [00:27] | But the children, Frank. | 但是孩子们 弗兰克 |
| [00:28] | Roger and I–we were gonna get married and adopt them | 我和罗杰本来都要结婚然后收养他们了 |
| [00:32] | before he showed his true colors. | 结果他露出了真面目 |
| [00:34] | All I need is a marriage certificate. | 我只需要一纸婚书 |
| [00:36] | Frank, will you marry me? | 弗兰克 你愿意娶我吗 |
| [00:38] | It is my honor to declare you man and wife. | 在此 我宣布 你们成为合法夫妻 |
| [00:41] | You may kiss the groom. | 你可以亲吻新郎了 |
| [00:43] | He’s in serious condition, | 他情况危急 |
| [00:44] | so they moved him up the waiting list. | 所以我们把他挪到名单第一位了 |
| [00:46] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
| [00:47] | – He’s getting a liver. – What? | -他要得到一个新肝了 -什么 |
| [00:48] | Need you to meet my mom and dad for parents’ weekend. | 家长会的时候 你要装成我男朋友 |
| [00:51] | Pretend we’re together. | 去见我父母 |
| [00:52] | Just clean up for a dinner? | 就收拾收拾吃个晚餐 |
| [00:53] | No, no cleanup. | 不 不要收拾 |
| [00:54] | I need to scare the living shit out of them. | 我得好好吓吓他们 |
| [00:56] | Those your brothers and sisters? | 那是你的兄弟姐妹吗 |
| [00:57] | Four of them, three more in the van. | 这里是四个 车上还有三个 |
| [00:59] | My family lives in there. | 我家住这里 |
| [01:00] | In the supermarket? | 住超市里吗 |
| [01:01] | No, in the van. | 不是 住在货车里面 |
| [01:04] | Hey, Matthew. | 马修 |
| [01:05] | What does she have that I don’t? | 什么是她有而我没有的 |
| [01:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [01:08] | You don’t know who you messed with, skank. | 你不知道你惹上谁了 贱人 |
| [01:13] | I don’t give a shit if you’re ten years old | 我才不在乎 |
| [01:15] | and playing with dolls. | 你是不是还在玩布娃娃的十岁毛孩 |
| [01:16] | You want a war, you got it. | 你想开战 现在我们开战了 |
| [01:18] | Fiona never came home. | 菲奥娜没有回家 |
| [01:19] | She violated probation. | 她违反了假释条例 |
| [01:20] | Hi, Lip. I’m sorry. | 嗨 利普 对不起 |
| [01:22] | I fucked up. | 我真是一团糟 |
| [01:24] | You’re juggling so many things, | 你周璇于各种琐事 |
| [01:25] | and I am just fucking up. | 我还不断出岔子 |
| [01:28] | I need some help now. | 我现在真的需要帮助 |
| [01:30] | So you want to go first? | 你先自己说吧 |
| [03:03] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪儿 |
| [03:04] | Looks like Decatur Correctional. | 看起来像是要去迪凯特惩教署 |
| [03:07] | How far away is that? | 有多远 |
| [03:08] | Three hours or so. | 三个小时左右的车程吧 |
| [03:09] | What? | 什么 |
| [03:11] | Hope you peed. | 但愿你上过厕所了 |
| [03:15] | What’d they nab you for? | 你因为什么事被抓的 |
| [03:18] | Why you on this bus? It ain’t a sightseeing tour. | 为什么在这辆巴士上 这可不是去观光旅游 |
| [03:22] | I, uh… | 我 |
| [03:25] | I broke probation. | 我违反了假释条例 |
| [03:28] | I stabbed my boyfriend’s wife in the stomach a little bit. | 我捅了我男友老婆肚子一刀 |
| [03:31] | Bitch claimed she was pregnant. | 那婊子说她有孕在身 |
| [03:33] | Knew she was full of shit | 我知道她向来满嘴胡话 |
| [03:34] | and was saying it to hold on to him. | 这么说无非是想缠着他不放 |
| [03:37] | Had to prove her wrong, right? | 我得证明她撒了谎不是 |
| [03:39] | Turns out she wasn’t lying. | 结果原来她说的是真的 |
| [03:41] | Oops. | 我去 |
| [03:45] | Hey, pops. | 老爸 |
| [03:47] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
| [03:50] | You are looking better today. | 你今天看起来好多了 |
| [03:52] | Say hi to your grandpa, Chuckie. | 跟你的外公问好 恰奇 |
| [03:53] | – Can he hear us? – Of course he can. | -他能听到我们说的话吗 -当然 |
| [03:55] | That’s the only way he’s gonna wake up. | 这是能让他醒过来的唯一办法了 |
| [03:57] | When we tell him how we feel, | 告诉他我们的感受 |
| [03:59] | it seeps into his subconscious, | 那些话会渗入他的潜意识里 |
| [04:02] | it tickles his brain, | 并且刺激到他的大脑 |
| [04:03] | and it’ll make him open his eyes soon, okay? | 然后很快他就能醒过来了 明白吗 |
| [04:05] | – Come on. – Okay. | -快点 -好吧 |
| [04:09] | Hi, grandpa. | 外公 |
| [04:10] | Mama says we can go to ruby Tuesday’s when you wake up. | 妈妈说等你醒了之后咱们就去露比餐厅大吃一顿 |
| [04:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
| [04:16] | I’m Emily. | 我叫艾米丽 |
| [04:17] | I need a new heart. | 我需要一颗新的心脏 |
| [04:18] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我深表遗憾 |
| [04:21] | What’s wrong with yours? | 你自己的心脏出什么问题了 |
| [04:22] | Hey, don’t be rude. | 别这么没礼貌 |
| [04:24] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
| [04:25] | Don’t you “Oh, my god” Me, mister. | 别整天”老天老天”的挂在嘴上 先生 |
| [04:28] | This is my son, Chuckie. | 这是我的儿子 恰奇 |
| [04:30] | I’m Sammi. | 我叫萨米 |
| [04:31] | I’m Wendy, her mom. | 我叫温蒂 是她妈妈 |
| [04:33] | She, uh… She has cardiomyopathy. | 她 她得了心肌病 |
| [04:36] | My heart muscle doesn’t pump enough blood | 我的心肌无法供应足量的血 |
| [04:38] | into the rest of my body. | 给我身体的其他部分 |
| [04:39] | Is that why you look like a vampire? | 所以你才像个吸血鬼吗 |
| [04:41] | Hey, Charles Nevins Slott, you stop that right now. | 查尔斯·奈文斯·斯洛特 赶紧给我闭嘴 |
| [04:44] | Apologize. | 快道歉 |
| [04:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [04:46] | We are so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
| [04:48] | – Oh, god. – It’s okay. | -老天 -没关系 |
| [04:50] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
| [04:51] | Is mr. Gallagher your father? | 加拉格先生是你爸爸吗 |
| [04:53] | Sure is. | 没错 |
| [04:54] | I don’t have a father. | 我没有爸爸 |
| [04:56] | – Emily. – He left when I got sick. | -艾米丽 -我生病后他就走了 |
| [04:59] | Mama says that men can’t handle tragedy, so they leave. | 妈妈说他无法面对 所以只好一走了之 |
| [05:02] | Not everybody needs to hear our dirty laundry, Emily. | 不是谁都想听我们家的丑事 艾米丽 |
| [05:04] | No, don’t worry about us. | 不用顾忌我们 |
| [05:06] | We have the dirtiest laundry in chicago. | 在芝加哥这里没人比我们家的丑事更多了 |
| [05:09] | Is mr. Gallagher waiting for a heart too? | 加拉格先生也在等心脏吗 |
| [05:13] | He was waiting for a liver, | 他之前一直在等肝脏 |
| [05:15] | and then he had a transplant the other day, | 几天前刚做了移植手术 |
| [05:17] | and now he is getting all better. | 现在他快痊愈了 |
| [05:20] | That’s fantastic news. | 真是个振奋人心的消息啊 |
| [05:22] | See, Emily? We’re in the right place. | 听见没 艾米丽 咱们来对地方了 |
| [05:36] | Mickey your boyfriend? | 米奇是你男友吗 |
| [05:38] | We hang out. | 我们是在约会 |
| [05:39] | He’s in your bed. | 他在你的床上 |
| [05:41] | Yeah, his family is a nightmare. | 是啊 他的家人简直是一场噩梦 |
| [05:43] | Think I got a girlfriend. | 我想我交到女友了 |
| [05:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
| [05:45] | Yeah, her family’s a nightmare too. | 是的 她的家人也是一场噩梦 |
| [05:47] | Whose isn’t? | 谁不是呢 |
| [05:49] | You love Mickey? | 你爱米奇吗 |
| [05:51] | I like how he smells. | 我喜欢他身上的味道 |
| [05:54] | What you asking stupid fucking questions for? | 你问这么傻逼的问题干什么 |
| [05:56] | You were nicer when you were asleep. | 你睡觉的时候更友好 |
| [05:58] | Frank survived his liver transplant, | 肝移植后弗兰克活了下来 |
| [06:00] | in case you were wondering. | 如果你想知道话 |
| [06:01] | Nope. Wasn’t. | 不 不想知道 |
| [06:02] | I got to go over to the church for the christening today. | 我得去教堂参加洗礼 |
| [06:06] | Thought you didn’t care. | 我以为你不在乎 |
| [06:07] | – I don’t. – Why are you going, then? | -我不在乎 -那你为什么要去 |
| [06:09] | It’s my son, man. | 那可是我儿子啊 |
| [06:12] | All right, I’ll get dressed. | 好吧 我换衣服 |
| [06:14] | No, no, look, it’s fine. | 不不 没关系 |
| [06:16] | I’ll head over by myself. | 我自己去就行 |
| [06:17] | I’ll be back in a couple hours. | 我几个小时后回来 |
| [06:20] | What, you don’t want me to go? | 什么 你不想让我去 |
| [06:23] | Probably best if you don’t, tough guy. | 可能你不去比较好 猛男 |
| [06:26] | Yeah, for you, maybe. | 是啊 我不去你当然高兴了 |
| [06:28] | Why you busting my balls, man? | 你为什么找我麻烦 |
| [06:34] | Just wondering if we’re a couple or not. | 就是好奇我们到底是不是情侣 |
| [06:42] | Of course we are. | 当然是了 |
| [06:44] | A couple that hides? | 地下情 |
| [06:45] | Hey, it’s working out so far, so good. | 目前为止进展不错 |
| [06:47] | Getting kind of sick of it. | 我有点厌倦了 |
| [06:49] | Jesus christ, man. | 要命了 |
| [06:52] | How about you let me go deal with that stupid shit | 你能不能先让我处理完那件破事儿 |
| [06:53] | before I deal with your stupid shit? | 然后再处理你的破事儿 |
| [07:04] | How was work, dear? | 工作怎么样 亲爱的 |
| [07:05] | I got, uh, matching war wounds. | 我有了对称的伤口 |
| [07:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
| [07:14] | Looking up your quarter grades. | 查你的分数 |
| [07:16] | They haven’t posted yet. | 他们还没有公布呢 |
| [07:17] | All right, good. I don’t want to know. | 很好 我不想知道 |
| [07:19] | I’m too stressed to deal right now. | 我现在压力太大了 |
| [07:21] | The way I see it, you need a “B” Average | 我看你平均分要拿到B |
| [07:23] | to keep your scholarship. | 才能继续拿奖学金 |
| [07:24] | And I don’t want to talk about it either. | 这个我也不想谈 |
| [07:26] | I bet you’ll get a “B” in macro and philosophy | 我打赌你宏观经济学和哲学会拿到B |
| [07:28] | and an “A” In thermo and English. | 热力学跟英语会拿到A |
| [07:30] | What do I have to do to get you to shut up? | 我怎么做你才会闭嘴 |
| [07:34] | Well, maybe if I had something else to occupy my mouth. | 如果有东西堵住我嘴巴的话 |
| [07:39] | That’s a much better idea. | 这个主意好多了 |
| [07:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [07:47] | – Wait. Don’t. – Why? | -等等 先别 -怎么了 |
| [07:49] | Levels the playing field. | 让比赛公平一点 |
| [07:50] | I’m on my knees. You’re wearing a hairnet. | 我跪下 你就得戴着发网 |
| [07:52] | You’re a freak. | 你真是个怪胎 |
| [07:53] | Takes one to know one. | 彼此彼此 |
| [07:58] | Oh, hey, look, um, I’m not gonna be able | 对了 我今晚没办法 |
| [08:00] | to have dinner with your parents tonight, okay? | 跟你父母吃饭 好吗 |
| [08:03] | No, you could keep doing what you were doing | 我们可以一边说话 |
| [08:04] | while we’re talki– – Ow, fuck! | 一边来 操 |
| [08:06] | Why won’t you be able to go, hmm? | 你为什么去不了 |
| [08:08] | You said you would go. You’re–you’re going. | 你说你能去 你必须去 |
| [08:10] | No, look, I-I got to– I got to go home. | 不行 我必须得回家 |
| [08:12] | I got to figure shit out, | 我得要想办法 |
| [08:13] | see how we’re gonna pay the bills | 在菲奥娜尊监狱的90天 |
| [08:14] | for the next 90 days while Fiona’s in prison. | 我们要怎么养活自己 |
| [08:16] | We made a deal. | 我们说好的 |
| [08:17] | Yeah, that was before my sister went on a bender. | 是的 那是在我姐进监狱之前 |
| [08:19] | You promised to help terrorize my parents | 你保证你会帮忙吓我父母 |
| [08:21] | in exchange for me giving you stuff. | 报答我给了你那么多东西 |
| [08:23] | Okay, then how about we get lunch tomorrow? | 好的 明天吃午饭怎么样 |
| [08:24] | No, they’re leaving for Miami in the morning. | 不行 他们明早要回迈阿密 |
| [08:26] | A-a deal’s a deal. | 说话要算话 |
| [08:27] | You’re obviously not hearing me. | 你显然没听我说话 |
| [08:29] | And you’re obviously not a man of your word. | 你显然也不是一个说话算话的人 |
| [08:41] | I would totally hook up with Mr. George. | 我可以去勾引乔治老师 |
| [08:43] | He’s foxy. | 他很性感 |
| [08:44] | But he’s married. | 但是他结婚了 |
| [08:45] | And old. | 还那么老 |
| [08:47] | This is just our fantasy teacher list. | 这只是我们的性幻想老师的名单 |
| [08:49] | It doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen. | 不一定非要真的发生 |
| [08:52] | Ugh, that smell is gonna make me gag. | 这味道让我要吐了 |
| [08:55] | Do we really have to do this stupid biology lab? | 我们必须要做这个破生物实验吗 |
| [09:02] | There’s Henry Mcnally. | 那是亨利·麦考纳利 |
| [09:04] | He’s so bang-tastic. | 他让人很”感性趣” |
| [09:07] | I want to suck him like a slushee. | 我想要给他口交一下 |
| [09:09] | He makes my loins roar with hunger. | 他让我内心的雄狮饥渴地咆哮 |
| [09:16] | Hey, Debbie, how’s it going? | 黛比 你好吗 |
| [09:19] | – Me? – Her? | -我 -她 |
| [09:21] | Yeah, I can help you with your lab if you want. | 如果你愿意我可以帮你做这个实验 |
| [09:23] | – You know my name? – Yeah. | -你知道我的名字 -是啊 |
| [09:29] | The monkey said to his sister, | 猴子跟她的姐姐说 |
| [09:31] | “I don’t want to buy bananas from that man.” | “我不想从那个男人那里买香蕉” |
| [09:35] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
| [09:37] | Visitors. | 有客人 |
| [09:38] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
| [09:40] | Hey, Sheila. | 希拉 |
| [09:44] | – Look who’s here. – Oh, my God. | -看看谁来了 -天呐 |
| [09:46] | I got some special treats. | 我带好东西来了 |
| [09:51] | – Very nice. – A little care package. | -太棒了 -一个爱心包裹 |
| [09:54] | How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样 |
| [09:55] | Well, he still hasn’t woken up yet. | 他还没醒呢 |
| [10:02] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
| [10:04] | Frankie. | 弗兰克 |
| [10:05] | Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, | 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
| [10:06] | Frank-a, Frank, Frank, Frankie. | 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
| [10:10] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
| [10:15] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
| [10:17] | Frank, where are you? | 弗兰克 你在哪呢 |
| [10:21] | Frank, it’s me, Sheila. | 弗兰克 是我 希拉 |
| [10:23] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 快回来 快回来 不管你在哪里 |
| [10:27] | You have got to wake up. | 你必须醒过来 |
| [10:30] | You see, you have some husbandly duties | 你还有丈夫的 |
| [10:34] | to attend to. | 责任要尽 |
| [10:35] | You can’t be up there. | 你不能上去 |
| [10:37] | You’re gonna knock out his I.V. tubes out. | 你会把他输液的管弄出来 |
| [10:38] | – Come on. – No, I’m not. | -下来 -不 我不下来 |
| [10:40] | The nurses and doctors are doing everything they can, | 医生跟护士已经尽全力了 |
| [10:42] | and you just need to let him rest. | 你只需要让他休息一下就好 |
| [10:44] | You know what? He’s been resting. | 你知道吗 他休息够了 |
| [10:46] | Okay, so can you get down? | 好了 你能下来吗 |
| [10:48] | I’m trying to get him up, for God sakes. | 我是在把他叫醒 |
| [10:49] | Listen, these are his soon-to-be children, | 这些即将都是他的孩子了 |
| [10:52] | and I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
| [10:54] | So just take a breather, missy. | 放轻松 小姐 |
| [10:56] | Isn’t that right, guys? | 是不是啊 |
| [10:58] | Right-o. | 是的 |
| [11:00] | We could do a native American Indian tribal dance | 我们可以跳一段原住民的部落舞蹈 |
| [11:03] | to wake him, mama Sheila. | 来叫醒他 希拉妈妈 |
| [11:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
| [11:07] | We learned about it in our cultural history class at school. | 我们在学校的文化历史课上学的 |
| [11:11] | I wish I could go to school. | 我希望我也能上学 |
| [11:15] | Mind your manners, Emily. | 注意礼貌 艾米丽 |
| [11:17] | I-I’m so sorry. She didn’t mean to eavesdrop. | 抱歉 她不是故意要偷听的 |
| [11:20] | It’s just–it’s hard not to in this place. | 在这里很难不听到 |
| [11:22] | Of course. | 没关系 |
| [11:23] | Hi, I’m–I’m Wendy. | 我叫温蒂 |
| [11:24] | This is my daughter, Emily. | 这是我女儿 艾米丽 |
| [11:28] | I’m–I’m Sheila. | 我叫希拉 |
| [11:30] | I’m–I’m Frank’s wife. | 我是弗兰克的老婆 |
| [11:32] | And–and these are his children. | 这些是他的孩子们 |
| [11:35] | I’m not related to them. | 我跟他们可没关系 |
| [11:37] | Well, anyway, why don’t you show us your tribal dance? | 要不你们来跳一下你们的部落舞吧 |
| [11:41] | That sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? | 听起来不错 不是吗 |
| [11:43] | Or we could just let him rest, | 又或者 |
| [11:46] | like he’s supposed to. | 我们就让他好好休息 |
| [11:48] | I think the dance is a wonderful idea. | 我觉得跳舞这主意不错 |
| [11:51] | So do I. | 我觉得也是 |
| [11:53] | We’re gonna go get frozen yogurt. | 我们去买冰冻酸奶 |
| [11:55] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
| [11:57] | You know where to go? | 知道怎么去吗 |
| [12:06] | Dad in there yet? | 老爸来了吗 |
| [12:07] | Uncle Ronnie went to get him. | 罗尼叔叔去接他了 |
| [12:09] | Should be here any minute. | 应该就快到了 |
| [12:10] | That thing looks like shit. | 这横幅也太烂了 |
| [12:12] | Been used a lot. | 用太多次了 |
| [12:17] | Is that Terry? | 这是特里吗 |
| [12:19] | No. | 不是 |
| [12:20] | It’s my piece-of-shit husband. | 这是我的混蛋老公 |
| [12:25] | This hasn’t even started yet? | 怎么还没开始 |
| [12:27] | – You’re late. – All right, well, I’m here now. | -你迟到了 -这不是来了吗 |
| [12:29] | Let’s get this show on the road, all right? | 赶紧开始吧 |
| [12:30] | No, we must wait until your father gets here. | 我们得等你爸来了再开始 |
| [12:32] | He doesn’t give a shit about the ceremony, trust me. | 相信我 他根本不在乎这个 |
| [12:34] | He’ll be here for the after-party. | 等下的派对他肯定会出现 |
| [12:35] | No, he gives shit. He tells me. | 他在乎 亲口告诉我的 |
| [12:37] | You talked to him? | 你跟他说过话 |
| [12:38] | Almost every day. We’ve become very close. | 每天都说 我们关系可好了 |
| [12:40] | God, that is so sick. | 真恶心 |
| [12:41] | Are you gonna start banging him again too? | 你又打算跟他上床了吗 |
| [12:43] | Uh, I’m sorry, but we have to start. | 抱歉 我们必须开始了 |
| [12:45] | I have a funeral in 45 minutes. | 45分钟之后我还有个葬礼要参加 |
| [12:47] | – Good, yes, fine. Let’s go. – No, we must wait. | -太好了 赶紧吧 -不行 必须等 |
| [12:49] | Whole family needs to be here to witness baptism. | 洗礼必须全家人参加 |
| [12:51] | Or what, it didn’t really happen? | 不然呢 就不算数吗 |
| [12:53] | Oh, see? It’s good we wait. | 瞧 还好我们没开始吧 |
| [12:59] | – What is he doing here? – How the hell should I know? | -他来干嘛 -我他妈怎么知道 |
| [13:02] | We’re–let’s get this on the road, all right? | 我们赶紧开始吧 行吗 |
| [13:03] | Aren’t you supposed to dunk the kid | 是不是要把孩子扔水里 |
| [13:04] | in the bowl of water or something? | 还是什么的 |
| [13:06] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
| [13:07] | I must start. | 我必须开始了 |
| [13:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [13:21] | Father, you made a sign in the waters for baptism | 主啊 你用圣水给予我们洗礼的启示 |
| [13:24] | to end sin and begin goodness. | 要终恶扬善 |
| [13:27] | Through this baptism, Yevgeny is cleansed from sin | 通过洗礼 用水以及你圣洁的灵魂 |
| [13:30] | to a new birth to innocence by water and the holy spirit. | 洗去伊夫耶尼亚的罪恶 让他重获新生 |
| [13:45] | That’s so cool your sister’s at Decatur. | 你姐真酷 居然去了迪凯特惩教署 |
| [13:47] | Yeah, I guess. | 可能吧 |
| [13:49] | Don’t you think we have enough stuff already? | 这些还不够吗 |
| [13:51] | No. I have seven siblings. | 不够 我有七个弟弟妹妹呢 |
| [13:53] | I need something for all of them. | 得多拿一点 |
| [13:55] | Tip it a little more. | 再往这边倒一点 |
| [13:59] | Fire in the hole. | 太棒了 |
| [14:03] | I’m gonna go visit my father in the hospital now. | 我得去医院看我爸了 |
| [14:05] | – You want to come? – Can’t. | -你想一起来吗 -不行 |
| [14:07] | Got to head back to the van. One of the kids has bronchitis. | 得回货车上了 有个孩子得了支气管炎 |
| [14:10] | – I need to go check on him. – You should come live with me. | -我得回去看看他 -你应该搬来跟我住 |
| [14:13] | I can’t leave the other kids. | 我不能离开他们 |
| [14:15] | They can come live with us too. | 他们可以一起来 |
| [14:18] | Okay. | 好啊 |
| [14:25] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
| [14:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
| [14:30] | So pin his skin to the felt. | 把它的皮钉在这里 |
| [14:35] | Good job. | 好样的 |
| [14:36] | Ew, I can’t look. | 我看不下去了 |
| [14:37] | – This is fun. – Isn’t it? | -真有意思 -就是啊 |
| [14:40] | Speaking of fun… | 说到有意思 |
| [14:43] | My parents aren’t gonna be home this weekend. | 我父母这周末不回家 |
| [14:46] | You should come over, and we can watch porn. | 你应该过来 我们一起看A片 |
| [14:48] | I downloaded sperms of endearment. | 我刚下了好看的 |
| [14:52] | I’m not really into porn. | 我对A片没什么兴趣 |
| [14:53] | Me either. | 我也是 |
| [14:54] | Yeah, it’s gross, right? | 很恶心 是不是 |
| [14:56] | You know, they’re like, “Oh, yeah.” | A片就全是什么”好爽啊” |
| [14:58] | – “Oh, give it to me.” – “Oh, yeah.” | -“干我” -“好爽” |
| [15:00] | “Just like that.” | “就是这样” |
| [15:04] | Hey, um, look at this. | 看这个 |
| [15:07] | Here’s his lungs. | 这是它的肺 |
| [15:08] | Cool. | 酷 |
| [15:09] | And here’s his spleen. | 这是脾脏 |
| [15:11] | And… | 还有… |
| [15:14] | This is his heart. | 心脏 |
| [15:20] | For me? | 送给我 |
| [15:24] | Give me a fucking break. | 饶了我吧 |
| [15:49] | Off the bus, single line. | 排成一队下车 |
| [15:51] | No talking, no pushing. | 别说话 别挤 |
| [16:09] | Keep the line moving. | 快走 |
| [16:20] | If there are four aces in a deck of cards, | 如果一副牌里有四个A |
| [16:24] | then the probability of your pulling an ace | 那么你从一副牌里抽到A的几率 |
| [16:26] | Is 4 over 52… | 就是52分之4 |
| [16:29] | Or 1/13. | 或者说是13分之1 |
| [16:34] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
| [16:35] | Nope. | 没有 |
| [16:36] | Stay right there. | 站这儿别动 |
| [16:40] | You want to torture your parents? | 你想折磨你父母 |
| [16:42] | Bring them to my house for dinner tonight. | 那今晚带他们来我家吃饭 |
| [16:44] | Here’s the address. | 这是地址 |
| [16:45] | Pass that? | 帮我传过去 |
| [16:48] | We’re having, uh, leftover lasagna | 我们今晚吃我从食堂 |
| [16:50] | I stole from the cafeteria. | 偷来的意面 |
| [16:55] | May I continue? | 我能继续了吗 |
| [16:57] | Don’t ever say I’m not a man of my word again. | 别再说我说话不算话 |
| [17:00] | If we don’t return our ace to the deck, | 如果我们不把A放回去 |
| [17:01] | then the probability of choosing a second ace… | 那么拿到第二张A的几率… |
| [17:03] | Jump on your right foot. Pause. | 右脚不动 左脚抬起来 停 |
| [17:05] | Now on your left foot. Pause. | 然后换边 停 |
| [17:07] | High knees. | 膝盖抬高 |
| [17:08] | High knees. Interesting. | 膝盖抬高 有意思 |
| [17:10] | I’m not sure all this woo-woo spiritual stuff | 我不知道这些东西对老爸 |
| [17:13] | Is gonna help dad. | 能有什么帮助 |
| [17:14] | Not with that attitude, it won’t. | 你要这么想那肯定没帮助 |
| [17:16] | I’m having a great time. | 我玩的挺开心 |
| [17:20] | What the hell are you guys doing? | 你们干嘛呢 |
| [17:21] | We’re waking Frank’s spirit. | 我们在试着唤醒弗兰克的灵魂 |
| [17:24] | Why don’t you just do this? | 这样不就行了 |
| [17:25] | What happened? | 这是怎么回事 |
| [17:31] | He’s awake! | 他醒了 |
| [17:32] | You did it, Carl. | 你成功了 卡尔 |
| [17:33] | I’m not sure that was the best method. | 我不确定那个是最佳办法 |
| [17:35] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
| [17:37] | Where am I, Debbie? | 我这是在哪儿 黛比 |
| [17:39] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
| [17:40] | It–I’m Sammi. | 我 我是萨咪 |
| [17:42] | You’re at the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
| [17:44] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
| [17:45] | I better get the doctor. | 我最好去叫医生 |
| [17:48] | Where’s mama going, Lip? | 妈妈是要去哪儿 利普 |
| [17:49] | Dude, what’s wrong with you? I’m Carl. | 老兄 你这是怎么了 我是卡尔 |
| [17:52] | Maybe I should hit him in the nuts again– | 或许我该再往他的蛋蛋上来一拳 |
| [17:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不要啊 |
| [17:55] | He’s awake! | 他醒了 |
| [17:56] | Just like I told you. | 就跟我之前跟你说的那样 |
| [17:58] | This is good news. | 这是好消息 |
| [17:59] | A lot sooner than expected. | 比预计得快多了 |
| [18:01] | He thinks we’re different people. | 他把我们都认错了 |
| [18:02] | You screwed his brain on backwards. | 你把他的脑袋弄残了 |
| [18:04] | Frank, do you know where you are? | 弗兰克 你知道你这是在哪儿吗 |
| [18:06] | You’re in the intensive care unit at St. Michael hospital. | 你现在在圣迈克尔医院的重症监护室 |
| [18:10] | You underwent surgery a few days ago for your liver. | 几天前 你接受了一次肝移植手术 |
| [18:13] | Mama, what’s he talking about? | 妈妈 他在说什么呢 |
| [18:15] | See? What’d I tell you? | 看吧 我就跟你说 |
| [18:17] | Why does he think we’re different people? | 为什么他会把我们认错呢 |
| [18:19] | Uh, let’s go out in the hall and talk. | 我们去外面的走廊上谈吧 |
| [18:20] | Okay, we’ll be right back. Hold on. | 好吧 我们马上就回来 稍等一下 |
| [18:25] | Mr. Gallagher is suffering from postoperative delirium. | 加拉格先生出现了术后谵妄的症状 |
| [18:29] | Okay, what’s that? | 好吧 那是什么玩意儿 |
| [18:31] | It often happens when a patient undergoes intense surgery | 该情况常见于接受了大型手术的病人身上 |
| [18:34] | where a heavy dose of sedation was used. | 因为他们被注射了大量的镇静剂 |
| [18:37] | Oh. Is it–is it permanent? | 那 那是永久性的吗 |
| [18:40] | Uh, no. | 不 |
| [18:40] | It’s very common in post-op patients. | 那在术后病人中是很常见的 |
| [18:43] | He’ll be confused about time and relationships. | 他会对时间和人物关系产生迷惑 |
| [18:46] | All you can do is be patient | 当他处于这种精神状态下 |
| [18:48] | While he’s in this altered state, | 你们只能耐心等待 |
| [18:49] | But he’ll be back to his old self soon. | 不用多久 他就会恢复原状的 |
| [18:53] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
| [18:55] | I just moved. Is that bad? | 我刚刚动了一下 是不是坏事了 |
| [18:57] | It’s the worst. Now I’m drawing a man. | 那最糟糕了 现在我把你画成男人了 |
| [19:00] | What the hell does Debbie have that I don’t have? | 黛比到底有什么是我没有的 |
| [19:02] | Her hymen. | 她的处女膜 |
| [19:04] | But look at her. | 但你看看她 |
| [19:05] | He’s an 11th grader. | 他已经读11年级了 |
| [19:06] | She’s a redhead. | 她是红头发 |
| [19:08] | I love redheads. | 我喜欢红头发的 |
| [19:10] | Good thing I didn’t dye my hair last night. | 幸亏我昨晚没染头发 |
| [19:14] | Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now? | 我现在想吻你 是不是很糟糕 |
| [19:16] | Uh, right here? | 就在这儿吗 |
| [19:18] | I think we’ll get in trouble. | 我们会被老师抓的 |
| [19:20] | Where, then? | 那去哪儿 |
| [19:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [19:24] | How about after basketball practice, | 不如在篮球训练过后 |
| [19:26] | Behind the stairs in the gym basement? | 躲到体育馆地下的楼梯后面吧 |
| [19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [19:30] | Cool. | 很好 |
| [19:32] | Ready to see? | 准备好看我的大作了吗 |
| [19:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [19:39] | No, I’m just joking. | 不 我只是在开玩笑而已 |
| [19:44] | It’s really good. | 真的画得很棒 |
| [19:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [19:47] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
| [19:48] | I do. | 我喜欢 |
| [19:49] | I like it a lot. | 我非常喜欢 |
| [19:54] | Ah, let me get that for you. | 我来帮你弄吧 |
| [19:58] | Is that enough cabbage for you? | 这么多卷心菜够了吗 |
| [19:59] | I can make my own plate. It’s fine. | 我可以自己弄的 没关系的 |
| [20:02] | No, no problem at all. | 不 一点都不麻烦 |
| [20:04] | How about some corned beef? | 来些咸牛肉怎么样 |
| [20:06] | Why you being such a suck-up, huh? | 你干嘛这么逢迎献媚的 |
| [20:08] | You and me got a thing we got to settle. | 我俩可是有过节的呢 |
| [20:09] | Look, I’m just trying to put everything in the past, okay? | 听着 我只是想把一切抛之脑后 明白吗 |
| [20:12] | I’m a conscientious objector now. | 我现在是个拒服兵役者 |
| [20:14] | – What the fuck does that mean? – I don’t really know. | -那他妈是什么意思 -我也不太清楚 |
| [20:16] | Something to do with Muhammad Ali. | 反正跟穆罕默德·阿里有关 |
| [20:18] | Peace and love? | 和平与爱 |
| [20:19] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
| [20:20] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
| [20:21] | Tell your boyfriend to leave. | 叫你男朋友滚蛋 |
| [20:23] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么呢 |
| [20:25] | Howdy doody. | 那个红发男 |
| [20:27] | Tell him to leave, or I will. | 叫他滚蛋 不然我走 |
| [20:29] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
| [20:35] | Look, Svetlana wants you to go. | 听着 斯瓦特娜要你走人 |
| [20:38] | You want me to go? | 你想让我走吗 |
| [20:40] | No, I don’t want you to go. | 不 我不想让你走 |
| [20:41] | But the whole thing’s gonna go a lot easier if you do. | 但如果你走的话 事情能简单一些 |
| [20:43] | for you, maybe. What about me? | 对你来说或许是吧 但对我呢 |
| [20:45] | This really where you want to spend your day off? | 这里真的是你想待的地方吗 |
| [20:48] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
| [20:50] | Give me a couple hours. | 给我几个钟头 |
| [20:51] | I’ll meet you back at your place. | 我待会儿去你家找你 |
| [20:54] | If you make me leave, don’t come over. | 如果你逼我离开的话 就不用来找我了 |
| [20:58] | Why the fuck you acting like a girl, huh? | 你他妈为什么搞得像个娘们儿一样 |
| [21:01] | I’m sick of living a lie. Aren’t you? | 我厌倦了活在谎言中 你不是吗 |
| [21:03] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没有对你撒谎 |
| [21:05] | Everyone else? | 那对其他人呢 |
| [21:06] | Who gives a shit about everybody else? | 谁他妈在乎其他人啊 |
| [21:08] | What fucking difference does it make if I lie to them? | 就算我对他们撒谎又怎么样 |
| [21:09] | ’cause– | 因为 |
| [21:11] | Because you’re not free. | 因为你不自由 |
| [21:15] | Ian, what you and I have makes me free… | 伊恩 跟你在一起的时候 我就是自由的 |
| [21:20] | Not what these assholes know. | 这些混蛋们是不会懂的 |
| [21:24] | Look who the state of Illinois just released back into society. | 瞧瞧伊利诺伊州把谁给放归社会了 |
| [21:27] | Daddy’s home! | 老爸回家啦 |
| [21:30] | Come on. | 搞起来 |
| [21:31] | Why don’t I have a beer in my hand? | 为什么我的手中还没有啤酒呢 |
| [21:32] | Here it is. | 给你 |
| [21:33] | Right there,huh? | 在这儿呢 是吧 |
| [21:35] | Hello, honey. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
| [21:37] | Look at scared little boy running to daddy. | 看这老爸一来就吓破胆的小男孩 |
| [21:39] | Eat me. | 咬我啊 |
| [21:40] | Where’s this grandson of mine I keep hearing about? | 我传闻中的小孙子在哪里 |
| [21:43] | Here he is, pops. | 他在这儿 老爸 |
| [21:45] | Let me look at the little shit. | 让我看看这个小家伙 |
| [21:46] | Oh, my, my, my. | 哎呀 真可爱 |
| [21:51] | He’s a cute little fucker. | 真是可爱的小东西 |
| [21:54] | That’s grandpa. | 这是爷爷 |
| [21:57] | All right, let’s party! | 好了 派对闹起来 |
| [22:17] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
| [22:20] | Oh, okay, huh? Come on. | 好了 来 |
| [22:24] | All right. | 好了 |
| [22:25] | Let’s take a picture for your sister, huh? | 我们给你姐姐发张照片吧 |
| [22:28] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
| [22:29] | Let’s try. | 试一下 |
| [22:30] | Let’s try, huh? | 试一下 好吗 |
| [22:32] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
| [22:34] | All right, here we go. Ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
| [22:36] | Smile. | 笑一下 |
| [22:39] | That’s not bad, huh? | 还不赖 是吧 |
| [22:41] | That’s pretty good. | 挺不错的 |
| [22:43] | All right. | 好了 |
| [22:47] | Hopefully you get this. | 希望你能收到 |
| [22:49] | Uh, how’s the pokey, huh? | 监狱里怎么样 |
| [22:52] | You get a girlfriend yet? | 有女朋友了吗 |
| [22:54] | Don’t drop the soap. | 可别掉了肥皂 |
| [22:57] | Uh, we’re good. | 我们挺好的 |
| [22:59] | Only 89 more days, okay? | 再坚持89天 好吗 |
| [23:02] | Hang in there. I love you. | 坚持住 我爱你 |
| [23:05] | Anything you want to say? Go. | 你有什么要说的吗 说吧 |
| [23:07] | Fiona. Fififi. | 菲奥娜 菲菲菲 |
| [23:09] | Good. | 好 |
| [23:10] | All right. | 好了 |
| [23:13] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
| [23:15] | Okay, now you go play for a little bit, okay? | 你先自己玩一会好吗 |
| [23:17] | – Okay. – I’ll make dinner. | -好 -我去做晚饭 |
| [23:19] | Can you take your jacket and hat off for me too? | 能帮我把自己的外套和帽子脱掉吗 |
| [23:23] | All right. Good boy. Be right back. | 好了 真乖 马上回来 |
| [23:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [23:56] | Nothing. | 没事 |
| [23:58] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
| [24:01] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [24:12] | I don’t– I don’t think we should. | 我觉得我们不应该这样 |
| [24:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [24:16] | I mean, we just met. | 我们才刚认识 |
| [24:19] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
| [24:21] | Maybe we should, uh– | 也许我们应该 |
| [24:23] | I don’t know– wait till the dance. | 也许应该等到舞会之后 |
| [24:27] | You’re asking me to the dance? | 你在邀请我去舞会吗 |
| [24:29] | I don’t know. I mean, if you’ll go with me. | 如果你愿意跟我去的话 |
| [24:32] | Yeah! | 没问题 |
| [24:36] | Surprise! | 没想到吧 |
| [24:38] | Surprise! | 没想到吧 |
| [24:41] | Seema? | 西玛 |
| [24:42] | I see you’ve met my stepbrother, Henry. | 看来你已经见过我继弟亨利了 |
| [24:46] | Stepbrother? | 继弟 |
| [24:50] | Why would you do this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
| [24:53] | Seema gave me 50 bucks. | 西玛给了我50块钱 |
| [25:04] | – I call dibs on the remote! – Fuck. | -给我遥控器 -我操 |
| [25:07] | – I want to watch Steve Harvey! – I call–I was here first. | -我要看史蒂夫·哈维 -给我 我先来的 |
| [25:12] | – That doesn’t matter. – Yes, it does. | -那不算 -才怪 |
| [25:14] | No, it doesn’t. That has nothing– | 不算 根本没关系 |
| [25:15] | Nope. | 不 |
| [25:22] | – Well, who the hell are you? – We’re friends of Carl. | -你们是谁 -我们是卡尔的朋友 |
| [25:27] | Okay, where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
| [25:30] | There? | 那儿吗 |
| [25:32] | Go get your own. | 玩你自己的去 |
| [25:34] | Give me it! | 给我 |
| [25:37] | Is there something on the bottom to break my fall? | 下面不会有什么东西会让我掉下去吧 |
| [25:39] | Probably not. | 估计不会 |
| [25:41] | Cool. | 酷 |
| [25:44] | Yo, get her out of there. What are you doing? | 把她弄出来 你干什么呢 |
| [25:46] | Is that your dad? | 是你爸吗 |
| [25:49] | No. | 不是 |
| [25:51] | Who the fuck are those kids downstairs? | 楼下那群熊孩子是怎么回事 |
| [25:53] | – They live in a van. – Why is that my problem? | -他们住在货车里 -关我什么事 |
| [25:55] | It’s the winter. | 现在是冬天 |
| [25:58] | Just get rid of them, okay? | 让他们走 行吗 |
| [26:03] | No, on second thought, they can stay. | 我改主意了 他们可以留下 |
| [26:05] | – Cool. – Just till after dinner. | -太好了 -只能呆到晚饭后 |
| [26:06] | Then they’re gone. | 然后就让他们回去 |
| [26:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [26:11] | – Give it! – No! | -给我 -不 |
| [26:13] | This is my remote! Get your own! | 这是我的遥控器 玩你自己的去 |
| [26:15] | – No! – Give it! | -不 -给我 |
| [26:16] | Uh, play. Uh, be loud. | 玩吧 大声点 |
| [26:18] | Just do whatever the fuck you want, okay? | 想干嘛干嘛 |
| [26:20] | All right! | 好吧 |
| [26:23] | Don’t hit me with the ball! | 别用球砸我 |
| [26:26] | You with the ball! | 是你用球砸我 |
| [26:26] | Right. | 好了 |
| [26:28] | Don’t ever hit me with the ball! | 你再敢用球砸我试试 |
| [26:31] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
| [26:33] | Hello, I’m Wesley Gretsky | 你好 我是儿童与家庭服务部的 |
| [26:35] | from DCFS. | 韦丝莉·格列茨基 |
| [26:38] | Shit, sorry. | 糟糕 抱歉 |
| [26:39] | Uh, the–the social worker, right? | 是社工 对吧 |
| [26:40] | Yeah, we’ve, uh… We’ve been expecting you. | 我们正等着您呢 |
| [26:43] | I’d like to come in, please, do an inspection. | 我能不能进去检查一下 |
| [26:45] | Right, okay. Yeah. | 好的 没问题 |
| [26:48] | Hey, listen, is there any chance in rescheduling, you think?? | 能不能再约时间来检查呢 |
| [26:50] | Wouldn’t be a surprise visit | 如果跟你预约安排 |
| [26:51] | if we rescheduled, now, would it? | 就不叫随机抽查了 对吧 |
| [26:52] | No. No, I guess not. | 是 是啊 |
| [26:57] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
| [26:58] | – Go get your own. – Watch upstairs. | -玩你自己的去 -看看楼上 |
| [26:59] | Give it! | 给我 |
| [27:07] | Form two lines, please. | 请站成两列 |
| [27:09] | All right, when I call your name, | 当我叫到你名字的时候 |
| [27:10] | step up and get your bunk assignment. | 出列 给你们分配铺位 |
| [27:12] | Melnick, Audrey. | 奥德丽·梅尔尼克 |
| [27:15] | Bed 32. | 32号床 |
| [27:17] | Gallagher, Fiona. | 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
| [27:20] | Bed 44. | 44号床 |
| [27:22] | – Thank you. – Don’t thank me yet. | -谢谢 -先别急着谢 |
| [27:23] | You ain’t tried the bed yet. | 你还没试过床呢 |
| [27:28] | Got some brown on your nose, bitch. | 马屁拍在马脚上了吧 贱人 |
| [27:30] | Longfield, Jennifer. | 詹妮弗·朗菲尔德 |
| [27:32] | Bed 35. | 35号床 |
| [27:36] | Roberts, Tanesha. Bed 36. | 坦尼莎·罗伯茨 36号床 |
| [27:44] | You can fucking eat my ass, cunt. | 吃我的屎吧 婊子 |
| [27:45] | I tell you one more time– | 老娘再说一遍 |
| [27:48] | – Get the fuck out of my face. – Dirty ass dick. | -你他妈离我远点 -贱婊子 |
| [27:50] | Move! Now! | 滚开 快点 |
| [27:55] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你他妈看什么看 |
| [27:57] | Nothing. | 没事 |
| [28:01] | Why am I here, Mommy? | 我怎么会在这 妈咪 |
| [28:03] | Oh, honey, I told you. | 亲爱的 我说过了 |
| [28:05] | You had an accident, remember? | 你出事故了 记得吗 |
| [28:07] | But the doctors made you all better. | 但医生们把你治好了 |
| [28:10] | Well, then we should go. | 那我们该走了 |
| [28:12] | Daddy’s gonna be mad we’re not home to make dinner. | 我们要是不回家做晚餐 爸比会生气的 |
| [28:14] | No, he’ll understand. | 不 他会理解的 |
| [28:17] | Sorry, folks. Visiting hours are over. | 不好意思 探病时间结束了 |
| [28:20] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
| [28:25] | Night, pops. | 晚安 老爸 |
| [28:26] | Be back first thing in the morning. | 明儿一早就来看你 |
| [28:29] | Good-bye, Deb. | 再见 小黛 |
| [28:33] | Good-bye, my sweet, sexy man. | 再见 我亲爱性感的汉子 |
| [28:37] | Mom, stop. | 妈 别这样 |
| [28:39] | We’re in public. | 大庭广众的 |
| [28:40] | Oh, that’s right. I forgot I’m Mom. | 是哦 我忘记是你妈妈了 |
| [28:43] | Wait till we get home. | 等我们回家的 |
| [28:50] | These need to be stored properly, | 这些得放好 |
| [28:52] | with caps on them. | 要盖上盖子 |
| [28:54] | Ah, stuff’s so diluted, I mean, | 这些东西都非常稀释了 |
| [28:55] | I doubt there’s even any cleaning product left. | 里面应该也没剩什么清洁成分了 |
| [28:58] | A locked cabinet would also work. | 把柜子锁上也行 |
| [29:06] | Need a fire alarm up there, | 这上面要装一个火警器 |
| [29:08] | – as well as a CO2 detector. – Okay. | -以及二氧化碳探测器 -好 |
| [29:16] | Floorboard is coming up on this step. | 这节楼梯的地板凸出来了 |
| [29:18] | Couple of exposed nails on the one below. | 下面一节有几根暴露的钉子 |
| [29:26] | Hey, uh, guys, yo! | 孩子们 |
| [29:27] | You think you could keep it down? | 你们能小点声吗 |
| [29:28] | You told us we could do whatever we want. | 是你让我们想干嘛就干嘛的 |
| [29:30] | Now I’m telling you to keep it down. | 现在我让你们小点声 |
| [29:31] | Who are these children? | 这些孩子都哪来的 |
| [29:32] | Uh, neighborhood kids. I’m babysitting. | 邻居家的 我帮忙照顾 |
| [29:34] | Six children or more is considered a day care… | 监管六名或以上的孩子就算是日托了 |
| [29:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [29:37] | For which you will need a license… | 日托就需要执照 |
| [29:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [29:40] | Which I don’t imagine you have. | 我想你应该没有吧 |
| [29:42] | Uh, you–you’ve imagined correctly. | 你想得没错 |
| [29:44] | Get a license | 去弄张执照 |
| [29:45] | or babysit less kids. | 不然就少看几个孩子 |
| [29:47] | Uh, exposed wires. Yeah, I’m on it. | 暴露的电线 我马上处理 |
| [29:49] | – Now for the $24,000 question. – Yeah. | -最重要的一个问题 -你问 |
| [29:52] | Where are the guardians of this household? | 这个家的监护人在哪里 |
| [29:55] | I have a Francis and Fiona Gallagher, | 弗兰西斯和菲奥娜·加拉格 |
| [29:57] | father and sister. | 父亲和大姐 |
| [29:58] | Yeah, they’re at work. | 他们在上班 |
| [30:00] | – They put you in charge? – That’s correct. | -他们让你照顾这儿 -是的 |
| [30:02] | What is your relationship to this household? | 你跟这个家庭是什么关系 |
| [30:04] | My relationship to the household. | 我跟这个家的关系 |
| [30:05] | I’m the, uh… the eldest brother. | 我是大哥 |
| [30:07] | I’m–I’m 19. | 我19岁 |
| [30:09] | So, if I were to call Mr. and Miss Gallagher, | 如果我给那两位监护人打电话 |
| [30:10] | I’d find them both at work? | 会发现他们在上班 |
| [30:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [30:16] | Amanda’s here with her parents. | 阿曼达跟她父母来了 |
| [30:19] | This is Lip. | 这位是利普 |
| [30:20] | These are my parents, Jason and Sheryl. | 这两位是我的父母 杰森和雪儿 |
| [30:23] | They’re white. | 他们是白种人 |
| [30:24] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
| [30:25] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
| [30:27] | I guess I never told you I was adopted, huh? | 我没提过我是被领养的吧 |
| [30:29] | No. | 没有 |
| [30:30] | Well, they bought me from a Subic Bay whorehouse, so… | 他们从苏比克湾一家妓院买的我… |
| [30:32] | Go, navy. | 冲啊 海军 |
| [30:33] | Amanda, that’s our private business. | 阿曼达 这是我们的家事 |
| [30:35] | Uh, no, don’t worry. | 没事 |
| [30:36] | You’re right in the middle of our private affairs. | 你们正置身我们家的家事中呢 |
| [30:37] | That’s, uh, Wesley from the DCFS. | 那位是儿童与家庭服务部的韦丝莉 |
| [30:40] | She’s a social worker here on a surprise visit. | 她是来随机拜访的社工 |
| [30:42] | – Maybe she’s your real mom. – And that’s my brother Carl. | -也许她是你亲妈 -这位是我弟卡尔 |
| [30:45] | These are his friends. They live in a van. | 这些是他的朋友们 他们住在小货车里 |
| [30:48] | So who’s ready for dinner? | 谁想吃晚餐啦 |
| [30:49] | Me! | 我 |
| [30:51] | Go on! | 去吧 |
| [30:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [31:07] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
| [31:10] | Fiona, you’re awake? | 菲奥娜 你醒着吗 |
| [31:13] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
| [31:18] | Are you talking to me? | 你是在跟我说话吗 |
| [31:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
| [31:24] | Sleeping. | 睡觉 |
| [31:27] | What are you doing? | 你呢 |
| [31:29] | Not sleeping. | 不睡觉 |
| [31:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
| [31:35] | Let’s be quiet so we don’t wake up Monica. | 我们小声点说话 别把莫妮卡吵醒 |
| [31:39] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
| [31:42] | I’m sorry we left you and your brother | 对不起 我们昨晚把你和你弟 |
| [31:45] | in Washington Park last night. | 留在了华盛顿公园 |
| [31:50] | The dealer gave us a sample. | 毒贩给了我们一份样品 |
| [31:53] | I forgot you and Lip were waiting outside. | 我忘记你和利普在外面等着了 |
| [31:58] | How many hours was that? | 你们等了多久 |
| [32:01] | You could’ve frozen to death. | 你们可能会冻死的 |
| [32:04] | I promise I’m gonna be a better dad. | 我保证以后会成为一个更好的爸爸 |
| [32:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [32:12] | You mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
| [32:15] | No. | 没有 |
| [32:25] | Want me to take you to Claire’s tomorrow, | 要我明天带你去克莱尔家 |
| [32:27] | get your ears pierced? | 打耳洞吗 |
| [32:31] | Okay. | 好 |
| [32:35] | I’m glad you’re here with me, Fiona. | 很高兴你在这儿陪我 菲奥娜 |
| [32:38] | Me too, Daddy. | 我也很高兴 爸爸 |
| [32:51] | So then I pummeled their fucking face in good. | 然后我就海扁了他们一顿 |
| [32:54] | That’ll teach the queers | 这样就能教教那些死基佬 |
| [32:55] | to try to rape a Milkovich in the prison, huh? | 下次别他妈想上米尔科威奇了 是吧 |
| [32:59] | Speaking of queers. | 说到基佬 |
| [33:02] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈想干嘛 |
| [33:03] | I thought your father should know | 该让你爸知道 |
| [33:04] | he didn’t beat all the queer out of you. | 他没把你骨子里的基性全揍出来 |
| [33:06] | Really gonna kill you this time. | 这次他真会杀了你的 |
| [33:09] | Keep your fucking mouth shut. | 你他妈最好闭嘴 |
| [33:11] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
| [33:14] | You know, your life right here, right now | 你此时此刻的生活水准 |
| [33:16] | is as good as it’s ever gonna get. | 已经是你今生的巅峰了 |
| [33:18] | You got to go get plowed all day, yeah, | 你得干一整天男人 |
| [33:19] | but you come home to a roof over your head | 但你回到家还有片瓦遮头 |
| [33:21] | and food in your fucking belly. | 能吃上饱饭 |
| [33:23] | Five years from now, | 五年后 |
| [33:23] | you’re gonna be a used-up, | 你会变成一个吸毒上瘾 |
| [33:25] | dried-up old whore, | 又老又干的鸡 |
| [33:26] | sucking guys off on the sidewalk for five bucks a pop. | 在路边五块钱给男人打次嘴炮 |
| [33:29] | I wouldn’t fuck this up if I were you. | 换做我是你 我就不会毁了这一切 |
| [33:35] | I just wanted to let you know that I’m leaving. | 我就想跟你说一声 我要走了 |
| [33:37] | Okay, I’ll see you back at the place. | 好 回你家见 |
| [33:38] | No, don’t. | 不 你见不到了 |
| [33:40] | We’re done. | 我们玩完了 |
| [33:43] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
| [33:44] | I don’t have any interest in being a mistress anymore. | 我对地下情已经没兴趣了 |
| [33:48] | Jesus christ. When did you get so dramatic? | 我的天 你什么时候变得这么矫情 |
| [33:50] | When I realized what a pussy you are. | 因为我意识到你是个娘炮 |
| [33:54] | Say it again, I’m gonna kick your fucking ass. | 你敢再说一遍 我就揍死你 |
| [33:55] | Come on. Come on, big guy. | 来呀 过来呀 硬汉 |
| [33:58] | You think you’re a tough man, huh? | 你觉得自己是爷们儿吗 |
| [34:00] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
| [34:02] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
| [34:06] | Fuck you. | 滚蛋 |
| [34:07] | You don’t understand. | 你懂个屁 |
| [34:08] | Oh, I do understand. | 我当然懂 |
| [34:09] | I understand better than anyone | 我比谁都懂 |
| [34:10] | That you’re afraid of your father. | 你怕你老子 |
| [34:12] | You’re afraid of your wife. | 怕你老婆 |
| [34:15] | You’re afraid to be who you are. | 不敢做你自己 |
| [34:22] | Well, good. Leave. | 好啊 你走吧 |
| [34:24] | What the hell do I care, bitch? | 我他妈才无所谓呢 混蛋 |
| [34:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
| [34:39] | Excuse me! | 我有话说 |
| [34:42] | Can I get everybody’s attention, please? | 大家听我说两句 |
| [34:47] | I just want everybody here to know | 我要告诉在座的诸位 |
| [34:48] | I’m fucking gay. | 我他妈是同性恋 |
| [34:53] | A big old ‘mo. | 基爆了 |
| [34:58] | I just thought everybody should know that. | 我觉得该把这件事告诉大家 |
| [35:05] | You happy now? | 你满意了吗 |
| [35:19] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我要宰了你 |
| [35:21] | You son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
| [35:36] | Been wanting to do this forever. | 等这一刻好久了 |
| [35:39] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
| [35:46] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
| [35:55] | I better call the cops. | 我还是报警吧 |
| [35:57] | Hey, hand me my phone, would you? | 能把手机递给我吗 |
| [36:25] | It’s cold out here. | 外面冷 |
| [36:26] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
| [36:29] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
| [36:35] | I heard what happened at school today. | 今天学校的事情我听说了 |
| [36:37] | What, your stupid girlfriend tell you? | 听你那个傻逼女友说的吗 |
| [36:39] | She’s not my girlfriend anymore. | 她已经不是我女友了 |
| [36:42] | I broke up with her after I saw | 看见她脸书上的照片以后 |
| [36:43] | the pictures she posted to facebook. | 我就和她分手了 |
| [36:46] | You mean like these ones? | 这些照片吗 |
| [36:50] | I think you look pretty. | 我觉得照片拍得挺好看的 |
| [36:52] | I’m the laughingstock of the seventh and eighth grade, | 全校七八年级的人都在笑话我 |
| [36:55] | maybe even the ninth too. | 九年级的人可能也知道了 |
| [36:57] | Yeah, there are lots of posts that are “Team Debbie.” | 也有很多人发状态支持你的 |
| [36:59] | You mean like this one? | 像这条吗 |
| [37:00] | “Nice titties. Where’s my microscope?” | “美胸一对 我显微镜呢” |
| [37:04] | It’ll blow over. | 风头会过去的 |
| [37:08] | I thought he liked me. | 我还以为他喜欢我 |
| [37:10] | He asked me to the dance. | 他邀我当舞伴 |
| [37:14] | Boys are… | 男生都是… |
| [37:16] | jackasses. | 蠢蛋 |
| [37:17] | He gave me a frog heart. | 他还送我一颗青蛙心脏 |
| [37:20] | He what? | 他什么 |
| [37:23] | I suck at love. | 我真是不擅长恋爱 |
| [37:25] | Yeah, tell me about it. I dated Seema. | 谁不是呢 我还和西玛交往了呢 |
| [37:29] | What did you like about her? | 你喜欢她哪一点 |
| [37:31] | She seemed nice. | 她看着人不错 |
| [37:34] | She wasn’t. | 其实一点也不好 |
| [37:36] | Yeah, well, girls are sneaky. | 是啊 狡猾的女人 |
| [37:41] | They never really show you their true colors. | 她们从来不把真实的自己展现给你 |
| [37:45] | I was mean to her too, though. | 我对她也很恶劣 |
| [37:47] | Yeah, but you’re the kid. | 没错 但你还小 |
| [37:49] | She’s the adult. | 她已经是大人了 |
| [37:50] | She should’ve known better. | 应该更懂事 |
| [37:51] | I’m not a kid. | 我不小了 |
| [38:11] | I’ll take you to the dance. | 我带你去舞会吧 |
| [38:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [38:18] | You won’t be embarrassed to be seen with me? | 被人看见跟我在一起 你不尴尬吗 |
| [38:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
| [38:23] | No, I’ll be proud. | 我会很自豪的 |
| [38:42] | Fucking faggot! | 死基佬 |
| [38:43] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
| [38:45] | You pole-smoking queer! | 你这舔鸡巴的变态 |
| [38:46] | Fuck you! Don’t worry about it! | 去你妈的 不用你担心 |
| [38:48] | I’ve been staying at Ian’s | 打你坐牢那时候起 |
| [38:49] | since you’ve been in the can, bitch. | 老子就和伊恩一起住了 |
| [38:51] | Guess what we’ve been doing, daddy! | 猜猜我和他每天都在干嘛 爸爸 |
| [38:52] | We’ve been fucking! | 我们做爱 |
| [38:54] | And I take it! | 我是受 |
| [38:55] | He gives it to me good and hard, | 他器硬活好 |
| [38:57] | And I fucking like it. | 爽死我了 |
| [38:59] | – Let me go! – Calm down, Terry. | -放开我 -冷静点 特里 |
| [39:01] | Fuck you! | 混蛋 |
| [39:02] | I suck his dick. | 我给他吹箫 |
| [39:04] | I fucking love it. | 也他妈爽 |
| [39:05] | Get him out of here! | 把他带走 |
| [39:06] | Fuck you! | 混蛋 |
| [39:07] | I’m gonna cut your balls in little pieces | 老子要把你的卵蛋撕碎了 |
| [39:08] | and shove them up your ass so far, | 再塞回你的屁眼里去 |
| [39:10] | you grow ball trees, you fuck. | 你他妈要蛋何用 |
| [39:14] | What is your problem, Terry? | 你发什么疯 特里 |
| [39:15] | You been out for four hours, | 才出来四小时 |
| [39:17] | and you’re already into a fight? | 就和人打起来了 |
| [39:19] | You’re breaking your probation. | 你违反了假释规定 |
| [39:21] | Fuckers! Fuckers! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
| [39:26] | And as for you… | 至于你… |
| [39:30] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
| [39:32] | What? | 什么 |
| [39:33] | If I arrest you, | 要是逮捕你 |
| [39:34] | it’s gonna be a lot of paperwork. | 我得做很多文书工作 |
| [39:36] | Keep me in the office all night. | 今晚都别想离开办公室了 |
| [39:37] | I’d rather get home to my husband, Carlos. | 我还想回家陪老公卡洛斯呢 |
| [39:47] | Me and Bonnie are finished. | 我和邦尼吃完了 |
| [39:48] | We’re heading upstairs. | 我们上楼了 |
| [39:49] | All right. | 好 |
| [39:50] | Email your sister, yeah? | 别忘了给你姐姐发电邮 |
| [39:52] | Oh, Lip’s sister’s in prison. | 利普的姐姐进监狱了 |
| [39:53] | No way. | 不会吧 |
| [39:54] | Our auntie’s in prison too. | 我们阿姨也在里面 |
| [39:55] | She is? For what? | 是吗 她犯什么事了 |
| [39:57] | Murder. She’s on death row. | 谋杀 她在死囚牢房 |
| [40:01] | Why–why is your sister in prison? | 你… 你姐姐因为什么进去的 |
| [40:04] | Uh, well, the first time | 第一次 |
| [40:05] | was for almost killing Liam here with cocaine, | 是差点让利亚姆吸食可卡因致死 |
| [40:08] | And, uh–and then the second time | 然后… 第二次 |
| [40:10] | was for breaking probation | 是违反保释条例 |
| [40:12] | and going out with the guy who gave her cocaine. | 跟最初给他可卡因的那家伙鬼混去了 |
| [40:14] | My, you–you have quite a colorful story. | 天呐 你的生活还真是”多姿多彩” |
| [40:18] | That’s a nice way of putting it. | 说的好听是这样 |
| [40:21] | You don’t like your dinner? | 不喜欢你们的晚餐吗 |
| [40:23] | Oh, we had a late lunch. | 我们午餐吃得晚 |
| [40:25] | Okay, if you don’t mind, | 好的 如果您不介意 |
| [40:26] | I’m just gonna… | 那我就把… |
| [40:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [40:34] | if you’re hungry. | 如果您饿了的话 |
| [40:36] | It’s not very good. | 味道很一般 |
| [40:40] | So all those kids live in a van? | 那些孩子都住在货车里吗 |
| [40:43] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, apparently. | 是的 很显然是 |
| [40:46] | And you’re watching them? | 现在你在照顾他们吗 |
| [40:47] | Well, yeah, vans are, uh, cold, | 是 货车冬天多冷啊 |
| [40:50] | you know, crowded. | 地方又小 |
| [40:53] | Most people I see are trying to dump their kids, | 大多数人都在想怎么摆脱自己的孩子 |
| [40:56] | not collect more. | 而不是收养更多 |
| [40:58] | You know, neighborhood’s got to stick together. | 邻居之间要互相帮忙 |
| [41:02] | There you go. | 好了 给你 |
| [41:04] | And it looks like my next surprise visit here | 看起来 我的下次来访时间是 |
| [41:07] | will be in two Saturdays at 4:00 p.m. | 两周后的星期六下午四点 |
| [41:11] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
| [41:12] | Okay. Uh, I’ll get that. | 好的 我来开门 |
| [41:18] | Hey, your grades are up. | 你的成绩出来了 |
| [41:19] | Oh, yeah, I saw. | 是的 我看见了 |
| [41:21] | “C” in English. | 英文得了C |
| [41:22] | I’m gonna lose my scholarship | 看来我要失去奖学金 |
| [41:23] | and have to drop out of school. | 退学回家了 |
| [41:24] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
| [41:26] | Unless you got an “A” in macro and philosophy | 除非你宏观经济学和哲学都考了A |
| [41:29] | and a “B” in thermo. | 热学考了B |
| [41:30] | What? Let me see that. | 真的假的 让我看看 |
| [41:36] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
| [41:38] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
| [41:46] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
| [41:53] | Cool. | 正点 |
| [41:55] | Telling your sister about me? | 在跟你姐姐介绍我吗 |
| [41:57] | “I’m in your bed with my girlfriend, Bonnie. | “我跟我女朋友邦妮在你的床上 |
| [42:02] | Stay in prison. | 在监狱老实呆着 |
| [42:04] | Love, Carl.” | 爱你 卡尔” |
| [42:14] | I don’t like sex. | 我不喜欢做爱 |
| [42:23] | But we can still kiss and stuff if you want. | 但我们还是可以亲亲抱抱 |
| [42:27] | Yeah, I like this. | 行 我喜欢 |
| [42:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [42:37] | This is not the environment | 我认为这种环境 |
| [42:38] | that I want for my daughter. | 不适合我的女儿 |
| [42:39] | Jason, what happened? | 杰森 出什么事了 |
| [42:41] | There is a child who almost ate his own feces out there. | 有个小孩都快把自己的屎吃下去了 |
| [42:44] | Oh, shit, guess he didn’t get enough dinner. | 可能他晚餐吃少了 |
| [42:47] | I’d like you to stop seeing Amanda. | 我希望你不要再跟阿曼达交往 |
| [42:50] | It’s kind of not your choice. | 这又不是你说了算的 |
| [42:51] | How much? | 多少 |
| [42:53] | How much what? | 什么多少 |
| [42:55] | Jason, don’t. | 杰森 别这样 |
| [42:56] | Why, because you want her to be with him? | 为什么 你希望阿曼达跟他在一起吗 |
| [42:58] | She’s an adult. | 她是成年人了 |
| [42:59] | Yeah, she’s an adult who I’m supporting. | 她是由我养活的成年人 |
| [43:01] | How much to stop dating her? | 给你多少钱 你才肯跟她分手 |
| [43:03] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
| [43:05] | You know, she’s not in love with you. | 你知道 她并没有爱上你 |
| [43:06] | You do know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
| [43:07] | We’re not really at that stage yet. | 我们还没走到那一步 |
| [43:08] | She’s just trying to drive me crazy | 她只是想用跟你这样的人交往 |
| [43:09] | by going out with someone like you. | 来激怒我 |
| [43:12] | – Someone like me? – Yeah. | -我这样的人 -是的 |
| [43:12] | I mean, you seem like a perfectly nice kid, | 你看起来 是个不错的孩子 |
| [43:14] | but Amanda’s just rebelling. | 但阿曼达只是在叛逆期罢了 |
| [43:17] | Well, don’t blame her. | 谁能怪她呢 |
| [43:17] | You’re kind of a dick. | 身边有你这么个混蛋 |
| [43:19] | I’m not denying that. | 我不否认 |
| [43:22] | How about $5,000, then? | 那么 五千块怎么样 |
| [43:25] | Looks like that would go pretty far in this place. | 对这个地方来说可不是个小数目 |
| [43:28] | – Jason. – Is he serious? | -杰森 -他是认真的吗 |
| [43:29] | He’s gonna pay me not to date your daughter? | 他要买通我跟他女儿分手吗 |
| [43:32] | How about $10,000? | 一万块呢 |
| [43:34] | I have the cash with me. | 我身上就有现金 |
| [43:36] | On you, in this neighborhood? | 随身带着吗 在这样的街区 |
| [43:39] | Have we got a deal? | 成交吗 |
| [44:02] | Hey, Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
| [44:05] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
| [44:08] | I’m gonna go get us something to eat. | 我要去给我俩弄点吃的 |
| [44:11] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
| [44:18] | Ah, jeez! | 拜托 |
| [44:26] | So your father just offered me 10 grand | 你爸爸刚刚给了我一万块钱 |
| [44:30] | to stay away from you. | 条件是离开你 |
| [44:31] | Amanda, you know we love you. | 阿曼达 你知道我们是爱你的 |
| [44:34] | Did you take the money? | 你拿了他的钱吗 |
| [44:36] | Uh, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
| [44:38] | That you did. | 你拿了 |
| [44:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [44:41] | Well, did you? | 到底拿了没有 |
| [44:43] | Yeah. | 拿了 |
| [44:46] | So we’re breaking up, then? | 那我们这算是玩完了对吧 |
| [44:48] | Well, a deal’s a deal, right? | 收人钱财替人消灾 不对吗 |
| [44:50] | Okay, Amanda, come. We’re leaving. | 好了 阿曼达 我们走吧 |
| [44:54] | Look, you taught me to be a man of my word. | 是你说男人要说话算话的 |
| [44:56] | And I was just starting to really like you. | 我才刚觉得真心喜欢上你了 |
| [46:11] | 10 grand? | 才一万块 |
| [46:12] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
| [46:13] | I told you he gave my ex boyfriend | 都跟你说他给我高中的前男友 |
| [46:15] | in high school $15,000. | 一万五了 |
| [46:16] | I didn’t know he was gonna have the cash on him. | 我不确定他身上现金有没有那么多 |
| [46:19] | You should’ve held out. | 你应该再坚持一下的 |
| [46:21] | I’d never seen that much money before. | 我还从来没见过那么多钱 |
| [46:44] | Gay, huh? | 基佬 是吗 |
| [46:54] | I think I broke half a fucking tooth. | 我觉得我的牙好像断了一半 |
| [46:57] | Yeah, my ribs don’t feel so good. | 我的肋骨也不太舒服 |
| [47:03] | So you really came out, huh? | 你真的出柜了 |
| [47:05] | Doesn’t mean I’m gonna wear a fucking dress or anything. | 不代表我要开始穿裙子或什么的 |
| [47:08] | Nobody fucking asked you to. | 没人让你穿裙子 |
| [47:12] | Though you do have really nice legs. | 不过你的确有双美腿 |
| [47:17] | You’re a fucking dick. | 你真他妈是个混蛋 |
| [47:21] | Yeah, there. | 是啊 就那个 |
| [47:22] | That’s what you get. | 那个就是你得到的东西 |
| [47:43] | All right, I’m calling it. | 好了 |
| [47:45] | Mark the time of death, 9:05. | 记下死亡时间 9点05分 |
| [47:53] | No! | 不 |
| [48:00] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |