时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I spit out two kids, blew my husband, | 我生了俩孩子 要给老公吹箫 |
[00:05] | and taking care of this shithole. | 还得看着这个鬼地方 |
[00:06] | I still had time to watch Shameless. | 我都能抽出时间看《无耻家庭》 |
[00:08] | What’s your damn excuse? | 你他妈有什么借口 |
[00:10] | $2. | 两块钱 |
[00:11] | Did you see that? | 瞧见了吗 |
[00:12] | These cheap motherfuckers. | 都他妈一帮穷鬼 |
[00:13] | I just want everybody here | 我要告诉在座的诸位 |
[00:14] | to know I’m fucking gay. | 我他妈是同性恋 |
[00:18] | I’ll fucking kill you! | 我要宰了你 |
[00:20] | So you really came out, huh? | 你真的出柜了 |
[00:21] | It doesn’t mean I’m gonna wear | 不代表我要开始 |
[00:22] | a fucking dress or anything. | 穿裙子或什么的 |
[00:23] | What the fuck’s going on with you? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[00:25] | One minute you’re like superman, | 刚才还像个超人一样 |
[00:26] | running around making pancakes, | 到处跑 还做煎饼 |
[00:27] | taking pictures of the goddamn sunrise. | 拍什么日出的鬼照片 |
[00:29] | And the next thing, you want to cut somebody’s throat. | 一回头你就要割别人的喉咙 |
[00:31] | I couldn’t help but notice the, uh, schedule. | 我不禁注意到这张日程表 |
[00:33] | I synced it to your new phone. | 我同步到你的新手机里了 |
[00:35] | The schedule, it’s just– it’s–it’s not me. | 这张日程表 不是我的风格 |
[00:38] | How’s that working out for you? | 那结果怎样呢 |
[00:41] | Just help me grab some candy. | 帮我拿糖果 |
[00:44] | My family lives in there. | 我家住这里 |
[00:45] | The supermarket? | 住超市里吗 |
[00:46] | In the van. | 住在货车里面 |
[00:48] | I’m the laughing stock of the 7th and 8th grade. | 全校七八年级的人都在笑话我 |
[00:51] | I thought he liked me. | 我还以为他喜欢我 |
[00:52] | He asked me to the dance. | 他邀我当舞伴 |
[00:53] | I’ll take you to the dance. | 我带你去舞会吧 |
[00:54] | Well, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[00:56] | Those adorable children. | 那些可爱的矮子 |
[00:58] | Roger and I, we were gonna get married | 我和罗杰本来都要结婚 |
[01:00] | and adopt them before he showed his true colors. | 然后收养他们了 结果他露出了真面目 |
[01:03] | All I need is a marriage certificate. | 我只需要一纸婚书 |
[01:06] | Francis Gallagher, will you marry me? | 弗朗西斯·加拉格 你愿意娶我吗 |
[01:08] | It is my honor to declare you man and wife. | 在此 我宣布 你们成为合法夫妻 |
[01:11] | You may kiss the groom. | 你可以亲吻新郎了 |
[01:14] | He’s in serious condition, | 他情况危急 |
[01:15] | so they moved him up the waiting list. | 所以我们把他挪到名单第一位了 |
[01:16] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:17] | – He’s getting a liver. – Where am I, Debbie? | -他要得到一个新肝了 -我这是在哪儿 黛比 |
[01:19] | I’m Sammi. | 我是萨咪 |
[01:20] | I better get the doctor. | 我最好去叫医生 |
[01:22] | Where’s mama going, Lip? | 妈妈是要去哪儿 利普 |
[01:23] | Dude, what’s wrong with you? I’m Carl. | 老兄 你这是怎么了 我是卡尔 |
[01:25] | Mr. Gallagher is suffering | 加拉格先生出现了 |
[01:26] | from postoperative delirium. | 术后谵妄的症状 |
[01:28] | Mm, mom, stop. We’re in public. | 妈 别这样 大庭广众的 |
[01:31] | Wait till we get home. | 等我们回家再继续 |
[01:32] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[01:33] | I’m here to make sure you don’t violate | 我是来确保你没有违反 |
[01:34] | the terms of your probation. | 你的假释条件 |
[01:36] | Fiona never came home. | 菲奥娜没有回家 |
[01:37] | She violated probation. | 她违反了假释条例 |
[01:38] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪儿 |
[01:39] | Looks like Decatur Correctional. | 看起来像是要去迪凯特惩教署 |
[01:41] | Off the bus. Single line. | 排成一队下车 |
[01:43] | No talking, no pushing. | 别说话 别挤 |
[04:06] | Dad? | 爸 |
[04:08] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:09] | Does this thing dispense morphine? | 这玩意儿输的是吗啡吗 |
[04:11] | Are you in pain? | 你很疼吗 |
[04:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:13] | A lot of pain? | 非常疼的那种 |
[04:15] | Yes. Jesus. | 没错 老天 |
[04:16] | Daddy. | 老爸 |
[04:18] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[04:20] | What? | 什么 |
[04:21] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[04:24] | Sammi. | 萨咪 |
[04:27] | Good morning, Mr. Early Bird. | 早上好啊 早起的鸟儿先生 |
[04:29] | Where–where’s my family? | 我的家人在哪里 |
[04:31] | – I’m right here, dad. – We’re here, honey. | -我就在这里 爸 -我们都在这里 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | I think dad’s back. | 看来以前的老爸回来了 |
[04:35] | Where the hell else would I be? | 要不然我还能在哪里呢 |
[04:37] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[04:41] | A hospital? | 医院 |
[04:42] | A hospital where? | 哪里的医院 |
[04:44] | Chicago. Jesus. | 芝加哥的啊 老天 |
[04:46] | What the hell is wrong with you two idiots? | 你们两个白痴这是发什么神经呢 |
[04:48] | I’ll go get the nurse. | 我去叫护士过来 |
[04:49] | Oh, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[04:51] | It’s you. You’re back! | 是你 你终于清醒了 |
[04:53] | – I knew you’d be back. – Oh, jesus. | -我就知道你会清醒过来的 -老天 |
[04:55] | Mrs. Gallagher, I told you to stay off the bed. | 加拉格女士 我跟你说过不要靠床太近 |
[04:57] | You’re gonna rip out his staples. | 你会把他身上的缝合钉都扯开的 |
[04:58] | Mrs. Gallagher? | 加拉格女士 |
[04:59] | I don’t think he’s confused anymore. | 看来他是真的清醒了 |
[05:01] | Mrs. Gallagher? We’re married? | 加拉格女士 我们结婚了 |
[05:03] | Still sounds pretty confused to me. | 貌似还是有点小迷糊 |
[05:05] | – Since when? – Oh, honey. | -什么时候的事 -亲爱的 |
[05:07] | You’re a hoot. | 你这是逗我玩呢 |
[05:08] | I think he’s in pain. | 我想他肯定很疼 |
[05:10] | You in pain, Mr. Gallagher? | 你感觉很疼吗 加拉格先生 |
[05:11] | Yes. Yes, excruciating. | 是的 是的 都快疼死我了 |
[05:15] | What do we got going here? | 这里有什么药 |
[05:16] | Demerol? Vicodin? | 度冷丁 维柯丁 |
[05:18] | What say we toss in dilaudid, | 要不给我来点儿二氢吗啡酮[均为止痛药] |
[05:20] | try to take the edge off of this bitch? | 好让老子舒坦点儿 |
[05:22] | Pain is a blessing, Mr. Gallagher, | 疼痛是福报 加拉格先生 |
[05:24] | part of the good lord’s healing process. | 是天主治愈你的过程中的一部分 |
[05:26] | I’ma go get your breakfast. | 我去给你拿早餐过来 |
[05:28] | I’m so glad you’re back, dad. | 我真高兴你清醒过来了 爸 |
[05:30] | We’re married? | 我们结婚了 |
[05:31] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 是不是很美好啊 |
[05:33] | I’m gonna go call Gary, | 我去给加里打个电话 |
[05:34] | and have him bring the kids down. | 叫他把孩子们都带过来 |
[05:42] | Who the hell’s Gary? | 加里是他妈谁 |
[05:44] | One of your new native american kids. | 是你刚得的印第安裔孩子中的一个 |
[05:46] | I think he’s the one with the Justin Bieber haircut. | 应该是留贾斯丁·比伯发型的那个 |
[05:49] | I have native american kids? | 我还有印第安裔的孩子了 |
[05:53] | Five. | 有五个呢 |
[06:18] | It’s fucking freezing. What’s up with the heat? | 真他妈冷死了 暖气出问题了吗 |
[06:20] | Fiona has us turning it down at night, save on gas. | 菲奥娜让我们晚上就关掉 节约天然气 |
[06:23] | Christ. I can almost see my breath. | 老天 我几乎能看到自己的呼吸了 |
[06:24] | Yeah, you will be able to soon. | 没错 你很快就能看到了 |
[06:25] | Gas company’s cutting us off on Friday. | 天然气公司周五就要给咱们停了 |
[06:27] | What, Fiona didn’t pay it? | 什么 菲奥娜没交钱吗 |
[06:28] | She paid what she could. | 她交了她付得起的那部分了 |
[06:29] | All right, well, I got some money | 好吧 我从阿曼达父母那里 |
[06:31] | from Amanda’s folks. | 弄到了些钱 |
[06:32] | Make a list. We’ll pay some bills, yeah? | 列个清单 看看咱们有哪些费要交 |
[06:33] | Amanda’s staying? | 阿曼达要留下来 |
[06:34] | Why, you don’t like her? | 怎么 你不喜欢她 |
[06:35] | I like her as long as she’s helping us | 只要她能帮我们付账单 |
[06:37] | pay some bills. | 我就喜欢 |
[06:41] | Yo, up. School. | 起床 上学了 |
[06:45] | What are we supposed to do with him? | 我们怎么处理他 |
[06:46] | We could drop him off at the butcher | 我们可以把他送到 |
[06:48] | over at the Food 4 Less, | 廉价超市的屠夫那里 |
[06:49] | see if they’ll chop him up for bacon. | 看看他们能不能把他剁了当培根 |
[06:51] | We having bacon for breakfast? | 我们早餐吃培根吗 |
[06:53] | Nah, we’re eating Chuckie. | 不 我们吃恰奇 |
[06:54] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[07:01] | She’s sleeping with you now? | 她现在跟你一起睡了 |
[07:02] | Your girlfriend sleeps with you. | 你女朋友就跟你一起睡 |
[07:03] | Yeah, Amanda’s 20, not 12. | 是的 阿曼达20岁了 不是12岁 |
[07:05] | Bonnie’s 13. | 邦妮13岁了 |
[07:07] | I still don’t want her sleeping with you. | 我还是不想让她跟你一起睡 |
[07:08] | She doesn’t want to have sex, | 她不想做爱 |
[07:09] | something about her mom’s old boyfriend | 因为她妈妈以前的男朋友 |
[07:11] | and a biker gang. | 还有摩托车黑帮什么的 |
[07:26] | – Coffee? – Oh, yeah, here. | -有咖啡吗 -有 给你 |
[07:28] | – Thanks. – Outstanding bills. | -谢了 -都是未付的票据 |
[07:30] | Jesus. What, electric and rent are late too? | 天呐 电费跟租金也逾期了 |
[07:33] | All right, can you get to the check-cashing place? | 好了 你能去一下支票现金兑换所吗 |
[07:35] | Buy some money orders today? | 今天买点汇票回来 |
[07:37] | Yeah, absolutely. | 好的 |
[07:40] | More like 1,900 if you want to pay everything off. | 如果都要还清的话可能需要1900块 |
[07:43] | All right. There you go. | 好了 给你 |
[07:44] | Hide it in your boot or something, okay? | 藏在靴子里什么的 好吗 |
[07:45] | Nobody’s gonna roll me. | 没人敢抢我 |
[07:46] | I carry pepper spray and a shiv. | 我都带着防狼喷雾跟剃刀 |
[07:48] | Handing out money? | 发钱了吗 |
[07:48] | Bonnie’s brothers need a few z-paks | 邦妮的弟弟们需要吃点消炎药 |
[07:50] | and a couple bottles of rid. | 还要买几瓶除虱洗发水 |
[07:51] | You know, how much longer are Bonnie’s | 邦妮的流浪孩子们还要 |
[07:52] | lost boys gonna be sacked out in the living room? | 在咱们家客厅住多久 |
[07:54] | You said they could stay here. | 你说他们可以住在这 |
[07:55] | Yeah, for one night. | 是的 只是一晚 |
[07:57] | All right, kick ’em to the curb, | 让他们睡路边 |
[07:58] | this isn’t an orphanage. | 这里不是孤儿院 |
[07:59] | When are we gonna go visit Fiona? | 我们什么时候去看菲奥娜 |
[08:00] | It’s three hours away. | 要三个小时车程 |
[08:03] | Each way. | 每条路都是 |
[08:06] | How the hell are we supposed to get down there? | 我们要怎么去那里 |
[08:07] | – Bus. – Borrow your girlfriend’s car. | -坐公交 -管你女朋友借车 |
[08:09] | No, look. I’m behind on a physics lab. | 我还有物理实验没有做完 |
[08:11] | I’ve got work-study shifts to make up | 我还有几轮兼职要补上 |
[08:13] | and a paper due in lit. | 还要交文学课的论文 |
[08:16] | Okay, this weekend. | 好吧 这个周末去 |
[08:18] | You know, jesus, guys. | 要了命了 |
[08:19] | It’s 90 days in country club jail. | 是在乡村俱乐部监狱过90天 |
[08:21] | All right, it’s not guantanamo. | 好吗 不是关塔那摩监狱 |
[08:23] | Okay, she’s probably learning a useful trade, | 她有可能学了一门手艺 |
[08:26] | brushing up on her spanish. | 补了补西班牙语 |
[09:07] | Clear. | 解散 |
[09:15] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[09:17] | It’s not my birthday. | 不是我生日 |
[09:19] | I got you a little present anyway. | 那我也送你个礼物 |
[09:21] | Make the day go easy. | 能让今天轻松一些 |
[09:45] | Come on, guys. | 快点 |
[09:49] | Yo, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[09:50] | We taking all them to school too? | 我们也带他们上学吗 |
[09:51] | No, back to the parking lot where they live. | 不是 送他们回以前住的停车场 |
[09:53] | What, they live in a parking lot? | 什么 他们住在停车场 |
[09:55] | Van, but it’s in a parking lot. | 货车里 但是在停车场 |
[09:56] | What are we gonna do with Chuckie? | 恰奇怎么办 |
[09:57] | I have to take him back to the hospital | 我得把他带回医院 |
[09:59] | to see his mom and Frank. | 去见他妈妈和弗兰克 |
[10:00] | We’re not all gonna fit. | 我们坐不下 |
[10:02] | Sure we will. | 当然能了 |
[10:04] | Do you own a suit? | 你有西服吗 |
[10:05] | A suit? | 西服 |
[10:06] | Preferably black. | 最好是黑色 |
[10:08] | Why, are we going to a funeral? | 为什么 我们要去参加葬礼吗 |
[10:09] | Worse–pinning ceremony at my sorority. | 更惨 我姐妹会的徽章授予典礼 |
[10:11] | – What? – You know, | -什么 -就那些 |
[10:12] | white dresses, chanting, candles. | 白裙子 唱歌 还有蜡烛 |
[10:15] | Do you own a suit or not? | 你有没有西服 |
[10:17] | Uh, no. No, not. | 不 没有 |
[10:19] | Well, then I guess we better get you one. | 那得赶紧给你弄一套 |
[11:17] | So you are rainbow boy now? | 你现在是出柜的高调基佬了是吧 |
[11:20] | The fuck you do to your hair? | 你把头发怎么了 |
[11:21] | You wear pink sweaters and | 你要开始穿粉色毛衣 |
[11:23] | stink of man perfume now? | 喷男士香水了吗 |
[11:25] | I look shitty in pink. | 我穿粉色不好看 |
[11:31] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[11:32] | You like the penis, yes? | 你喜欢鸡巴 是吧 |
[11:33] | Not when there’s tits directly above it. | 正上方就是一对奶子 谁喜欢 |
[11:35] | You want it up in your poop place? | 你想要它插进你拉屎的洞吗 |
[11:36] | No, I don’t– I want you–fucking– | 不想 你他妈赶紧… |
[11:38] | I want you to put it away. | 赶紧给我收起来 |
[11:39] | Can you put that away? | 能收起来吗 |
[11:40] | Put that fucking thing away, please. | 把那东西收起来 求你了 |
[11:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | You love him? | 你爱他 |
[11:57] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:00] | Because he has a real penis? | 因为他有个真的鸡巴 |
[12:03] | Yeah, I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[12:10] | I hate the penis. | 我讨厌鸡巴 |
[12:12] | Ugly fucking skin stick. | 丑陋至极的肉棒子 |
[12:15] | Always trying to get in where it doesn’t belong. | 见着洞就想往里插 |
[12:18] | You like boys. | 你喜欢男人 |
[12:19] | Maybe I like girls. | 可能我喜欢女人 |
[12:22] | No penis is staring at you, | 没有鸡巴盯着你 |
[12:23] | hoping to explode like sticky volcano. | 盘算如何在你里面喷发 |
[12:26] | America– it’s land of choices, yes? | 美国 是个可以自由选择的地方 对吧 |
[12:29] | Freedom to be me. | 有做我的自由 |
[12:31] | Freedom to be you. | 有做你的自由 |
[12:32] | Mcdonald’s, Burger King on same block. | 麦当劳跟汉堡王在一条街上 |
[12:35] | You choose. One, both. | 任你随便选 选一个 选两个都可以 |
[12:37] | Shit, maybe we go to Wendy’s instead. | 可能我们就去温蒂餐厅了 |
[12:40] | Hold–you’re a lesbian? | 等等 你是女同性恋 |
[12:42] | Maybe yes, maybe no. | 可能是 可能不是 |
[12:45] | Choice. | 全看自己的选择 |
[12:47] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[12:52] | Nika from tug shop. | 拖船店的妮卡 |
[12:53] | She wants to take care of me. | 她想让我跟她 |
[12:54] | The blonde with the lazy eye? | 那个死鱼眼的金发女 |
[12:56] | She plays trumpet. | 她吹小号 |
[12:58] | Strong tongue. | 舌头很有力 |
[12:59] | But baby no choose. | 但是孩子没得选 |
[13:01] | Baby is me and baby is you. | 孩子是我的 也是你的 |
[13:03] | He has no vote, no America. | 不能投票 不能来美国那一套 |
[13:06] | We must take care of him. | 我们必须照顾他 |
[13:08] | Not just me. | 不能只有我一个人 |
[13:09] | Otherwise I wait until you sleep, | 要不然我等你睡着了 |
[13:12] | and I stab you and orange boy in the heart | 我就用螺丝刀子捅你跟那个红毛小子的心脏 |
[13:14] | with screwdrivers, and I watch you | 然后我就看着你们 |
[13:15] | bleed until you die. | 直到你们血流干而死 |
[13:18] | No more bullshit about baby. | 孩子的事不许再扯皮 |
[13:21] | You help. | 你也要帮忙 |
[13:25] | And Nika comes here to live. | 还有 妮卡要来这住 |
[13:31] | On three, let’s say Geronimo. Ready? | 数到三 大家喊杰罗尼莫 准备好了吗 |
[13:35] | And Sarah, give daddy Frank a kiss. | 莎拉 亲弗兰克爸爸一下 |
[13:37] | Oh. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:41] | Geronimo. | 杰罗尼莫 |
[13:43] | Got it. | 好了 |
[13:44] | Oh, this will be good ’cause | 部落会议也许会要照片 |
[13:46] | the tribal council might want a picture. | 这个可能会派上大用场 |
[13:49] | Let’s see. | 看看吧 |
[13:51] | – What? – You’re not dead. | -怎么了 -你没死 |
[13:53] | You disappointed? | 你失望了 |
[13:54] | You have a tube in your penis. | 你鸡鸡上有个管子 |
[13:56] | – Go away. – And a big diaper. | -一边去 -还有块大尿片 |
[13:58] | Oh, Chuck, leave your pop-pops alone. | 恰奇 别烦你外公 |
[14:01] | Pop-pops? | 外公 |
[14:02] | – Are you our daddy now? – No. | -你是我们爸爸了吗 -不是 |
[14:05] | Not yet, but soon. | 现在不是 不过快了 |
[14:07] | Just a few more legal technicalities. | 就剩一些法律程序 |
[14:09] | We’ve got to dot some “I”s and cross some “T”s. | 我们得走完所有流程 |
[14:13] | Got a big poo in your diaper? | 你在尿片上拉便便了 |
[14:15] | Oh, well, well, this looks like a convention in here. | 真像是家庭聚会啊 |
[14:17] | Aren’t you the lucky one to have such a big, | 有这么有爱的一大家子 |
[14:19] | loving family? | 还不够幸运的吗 |
[14:20] | Okay, up we go. | 好了 起床了 |
[14:22] | – Time for your morning walk. – A walk? | -早晨得去散散步 -散步 |
[14:24] | Oh, okay. All right. | 好的 太好了 |
[14:27] | Uh, that sounds a little painful. | 感觉有点疼 |
[14:28] | Can I get a little something extra for that? | 能吃点什么东西止痛吗 |
[14:30] | Up we go. | 起来了 |
[14:32] | – Okay. – Ohh, are you okay, dear? | -好的 -没事吧 亲爱的 |
[14:34] | Ah, come on, not even a percocet? | 止痛片也不行吗 |
[14:36] | A couple of oxys? | 来几片奥施康定 |
[14:37] | Something. Jesus! | 给我点吧 老天 |
[14:39] | One foot in front of the other. | 一步一步慢慢走 |
[14:41] | Let’s try and make it all the way down to the gift shop today. | 我们今天争取走到礼品店 |
[14:43] | He’s got a load in that diaper. | 他尿片里有便便 |
[14:45] | Chuck, show your pop-pop some respect. | 恰奇 对你外公尊重点 |
[14:48] | Please don’t correct my child. | 请不要教训我的孩子 |
[14:50] | Well, I’m sorry. Somebody has to. | 对不起 总得有人训训他 |
[14:52] | Poo’s gonna run down his leg. | 便便要顺着他的腿流下来了 |
[14:53] | Chuckie, knock it off. Watch TV. | 恰奇 别说了 看电视去 |
[14:57] | I don’t appreciate your tone. | 我不喜欢你的语气 |
[14:58] | Oh, well, um, you know, | 好吧 你也知道 |
[15:00] | he’s my grandson now too, | 他现在也是我的外孙了 |
[15:01] | so I’ve got to take some responsibility. | 所以我也有一定的责任 |
[15:04] | He’s not your grandson. | 他不是你外孙 |
[15:05] | He’s your what, step-half-grandson maybe? | 他是你的那什么 算是继外孙吧 |
[15:09] | And dad didn’t even know you were married | 而且一小时前爸爸才知道 |
[15:10] | – until an hour ago. – Let’s see. | -你俩结婚了 -这样吧 |
[15:12] | How about if we talk outside so we don’t bother the kids? | 我们去外边谈 别影响到孩子 |
[15:15] | – Okay. – We’ll be right back. | -好的 -我们出去下 |
[15:20] | Two months ago, he didn’t know you existed. | 两个月前他都不知道有你这个人 |
[15:23] | He knew I existed. | 他知道的 |
[15:25] | And he didn’t care. | 但是他不在乎 |
[15:26] | I-I don’t mean to be cruel. | 我不是故意说话难听 |
[15:29] | But I think it’s time for you | 可是我觉得你们是时候 |
[15:30] | to start thinking about your own life. | 该考虑下自己的生活了 |
[15:33] | – Like, where are you gonna live? – Guys, watch out, please. | -比如在哪住 -请让一下 |
[15:35] | What? Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[15:37] | You’ve been living at my house, | 你们一直住我的 |
[15:39] | eating my food, and selling my furniture. | 吃我的 还卖我的家具 |
[15:42] | With our new family, there just | 我们这个新家成立后 |
[15:44] | isn’t enough room at the inn. | 旅馆的房间不够的 |
[15:47] | You’re throwing us out? | 你要赶我们走 |
[15:48] | Well, we’re going, all of us, | 今晚我们所有人 |
[15:50] | to the adoption hearing at the reservation tonight. | 都去保留地的领养听证会 |
[15:53] | And when we come back, I would appreciate it | 我希望回来的时候 |
[15:57] | if you were no longer living at my house. | 你们能从我家搬出去 |
[16:01] | And I forgive you for selling the furniture. | 并且我原谅你卖我的家具 |
[16:25] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[16:26] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[16:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:03] | – Now? – Yep. | -现在吗 -是 |
[17:05] | I haven’t taken anything. | 我什么都没吃 |
[17:13] | Leave it open. | 门别关 |
[17:48] | You staying out of trouble? | 你没惹麻烦吧 |
[17:52] | Yes. | 没有 |
[17:53] | And you going to your N.A. meetings? | 你去戒毒互助会了吗 |
[17:55] | I’m not a drug addict. | 我没有上瘾 |
[17:56] | – That’s not what I asked. – Yes. | -我问的不是这个 -去了 |
[18:00] | And you’re clean? | 你没吸毒 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:07] | So I’m not gonna find nothing in that cup | 那么我不会在这杯子里找到 |
[18:09] | that makes me unhappy? | 让我不高兴的东西了 |
[18:14] | Nope. | 不会 |
[18:20] | Let’s find out. | 那我们找找看 |
[18:39] | Hey, man. It’s noon. | 哥们 都中午了 |
[18:41] | Rise and fucking shine, Cinderella. | 太阳都照屁股了 灰姑娘 |
[18:44] | I’m heading to Tommy’s to get a dog. | 我准备去汤米家买热狗 |
[18:46] | Mandy said she’d watch the baby meat for a while. | 曼迪说她会照看一会孩子 |
[18:51] | Yo, sleepy-face. | 嘿 瞌睡虫 |
[18:54] | Get your ass up, man. Time to roll. | 醒醒 哥们 该起床了 |
[18:58] | What’s that, mumbles? | 哼哼什么呢 |
[19:01] | Come on, get up. | 快点 起床 |
[19:03] | I’m buying. | 我付钱 |
[19:07] | Hey, you okay? | 没事吧你 |
[19:09] | Feeling sick or something? | 不舒服还是怎么了 |
[19:10] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[19:14] | All right, you want me to bring you back something to eat? | 好吧 要让我给你带点什么吃吗 |
[19:18] | All right, man, go fuck yourself. | 算你厉害 自己玩蛋去吧 |
[19:19] | Sleep all day, see if I care. | 今天别起来 看我管不管 |
[19:21] | He okay? | 他没事吧 |
[19:23] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁他妈知道 |
[19:27] | You’re a freak. | 你真是个怪人 |
[19:28] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[19:29] | It has powers. | 很厉害的 |
[19:30] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[19:31] | Hanging an umbilical cord around your neck? | 那就在你脖子上挂条脐带 |
[19:33] | Two umbilical cords. | 两条脐带 |
[19:34] | Twins–twice the strength. | 双胞胎 力量翻倍 |
[19:36] | – Doesn’t it smell? – Yes. | -没有味道吗 -有 |
[19:37] | Well, it kind of smells. | 是有点味道 |
[19:39] | Oh, my babies. | 好孩子 |
[19:43] | And you too. | 还有你们 |
[19:50] | How you doing, Mickey? | 怎么样 米奇 |
[19:51] | How’s business upstairs? | 楼上生意怎么样 |
[19:53] | It’s slow. | 不怎么样 |
[19:54] | You know, it’s– it’s cold out. | 天气太冷了 |
[20:02] | How’s business downstairs, Mick? | 下边生意怎么样 米克 |
[20:07] | That a fuckin’ gay joke? | 基佬笑话吗 |
[20:09] | I don’t know. Was it funny? | 不知道 好笑吗 |
[20:11] | No, it wasn’t funny. | 不好笑 |
[20:12] | Then, no, it wasn’t a gay joke. | 那就不是基佬笑话 |
[20:16] | Hey, if anybody’s got something to say, | 嘿 如果有人想叨逼什么 |
[20:18] | fucking say it! | 尽管说出来好了 |
[20:27] | Were you surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[20:29] | ‘Cause I wasn’t surprised. | 我一点都不觉得惊讶 |
[20:31] | I mean, Rock Hudson? | 比如洛克·哈德森 |
[20:32] | That was a bit of a shock. | 在当年确实令人震惊 |
[20:34] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[20:34] | That kid from Doogie Howser, M.D.? | 以及《天才小医生》里的那个演员 |
[20:34] | 即尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 热播剧《老爸老妈浪漫史》中的巴尼扮演者 | |
[20:36] | Ellen? Really? I had that one. | 艾伦 真的吗 我被骗到了 |
[20:38] | Yeah, no straight woman wears Adidas. | 是啊 没有哪个直女会穿阿迪达斯的衣服 |
[20:40] | Rosie O’Donnell, that got me. | 罗茜·奥唐纳 倒是骗到我了 |
[20:42] | She looks just like my sister. | 她看上去就跟我妹妹一样 |
[20:44] | I thought your sister was gay. | 我以为你妹妹是女同呢 |
[20:45] | Wasn’t before Ellen. | 在艾伦出柜前她也是直的 |
[20:47] | Elton John- candle in the wind. | 埃尔顿·约翰 《风中的蜡烛》 |
[20:49] | That diver from the underwear ads? | 拍跳水内裤广告的那家伙 |
[20:50] | Marky Mark? | 马克·沃尔伯格吗 |
[20:51] | Marky Mark’s not gay. | 马克·沃尔伯格不是同性恋 |
[20:52] | He did underwear ads. | 但他拍了内裤广告啊 |
[20:53] | No, no. Greg Louganis. | 不 不 格雷格·洛加尼斯 |
[20:55] | Yeah, he busted his head on the olympic diving board. | 没错 他的头撞在了奥运会的跳水板上 |
[20:57] | Blood everywhere, kept going. | 到处都是血 继续上阵 |
[20:59] | Tough fucker. | 真强悍 |
[20:59] | That NBA player last year. | 以及去年出柜的那个NBA球员 |
[21:01] | Yeah, Jason Collins. That took guts. | 是啊 杰森·科林斯 真够有勇气的 |
[21:03] | What about that kid that just came out in college football, | 以及大学生橄榄球联盟中的那个出柜的孩子 |
[21:05] | Michael Sam? | 是叫迈克尔·山姆吧 |
[21:06] | Fergie. | 菲姬 |
[21:06] | No shit. Fergie? | 不是吧 菲姬也是吗 |
[21:08] | Well, maybe just bisexual, but still. | 可能只是双性恋吧 不过也算啦 |
[21:18] | Mickey, have a seat, man. | 米奇 请坐吧 老兄 |
[21:21] | No one gives a shit who you bang. | 没人在乎你干的人是男是女 |
[21:24] | Let me buy you a beer. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[21:31] | To butt buddies, | 敬基友们 |
[21:32] | long may they slam and slap. | 祝”花”开永久 “啪”声依旧 |
[21:35] | To butt buddies. | 敬基友们 |
[21:41] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[21:42] | How’s it going in there? | 换得怎么样了 |
[21:45] | Lip? | 利普 |
[21:46] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[21:47] | Come on out. Let me see. | 快出来吧 让我看看 |
[21:54] | Uh, shoulders and lapels. | 肩膀和翻领 |
[21:57] | Are we happy with these lapels? | 你对这些翻领满意吗 |
[21:59] | Is this the Armani? | 是阿玛尼牌的吗 |
[22:01] | Paul Smith. | 保罗·史密斯牌的 |
[22:03] | Let’s try the Prada. | 我们试下普拉达牌的吧 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:08] | – Stop fidgeting. – Jesus christ. | -别畏畏缩缩的 -老天啊我操 |
[22:12] | You’ll wear it for years. | 你可以穿好几年 |
[22:14] | I feel a bit like, uh, Pretty Woman. | 我感觉像是 麻雀变凤凰一样 |
[22:16] | Pretty boy. | 鲤鱼跳龙门 |
[22:17] | Kept boy. | 吃软饭的 |
[22:18] | Boy toy, then. | 不如叫男宠吧 |
[22:19] | What, that’s better? | 那个叫法好听点吗 |
[22:20] | I want all those bitches at the sorority suicidal with envy. | 我要让姐妹会的所有贱人们都羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[22:24] | Oh, that’s what this is about. | 原来你大费周章就是那个目的 |
[22:25] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[22:26] | Is there anything on earth | 在这个世界上 |
[22:27] | more enjoyable than humiliating your peers? | 有什么比羞辱同龄人更让人兴奋呢 |
[22:33] | Go, | 走 |
[22:34] | go. | 去吧 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | Yummy. | 美臀 |
[22:50] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[22:56] | Where’s Ms. Johnson? | 约翰逊女士去哪儿了 |
[22:57] | You’re with me. | 你跟着我就行了 |
[23:00] | I didn’t take it, bitch. | 我没吃那颗药 贱人 |
[23:09] | I haven’t done any drugs. | 我没嗑药 |
[23:11] | Okay, if something showed up in that test, | 听着 如果检测结果显示为阳性 |
[23:12] | then there was something wrong with the test, | 那一定是检测本身有问题 |
[23:14] | or somebody put something in my food or something. | 或者是有人在我的食物或饮料里下了药 |
[23:18] | There’s a woman here. | 这里有个女人 |
[23:19] | She’s been giving me a lot of shit. | 她一直想找我麻烦 |
[23:21] | Get your stuff. You’re out. | 去拿上你的东西 你可以出去了 |
[23:48] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[23:53] | Cold out here. | 真冷啊 |
[24:01] | Seat belt. | 系上安全带 |
[24:07] | Hungry? | 饿吗 |
[24:09] | There’s a sonic off the highway. | 高速路旁有个便利店 |
[24:11] | We’ll stop and get you something. | 我们到时候停下买点东西给你吃 |
[24:20] | We have deflated the balloon, | 我们已经把气囊里的气都放掉了 |
[24:21] | and we are now ready to remove the catheter from the urethra. | 现在可以拆除尿道中插着的导尿管了 |
[24:25] | Chuckie, come on. | 恰奇 别看 |
[24:26] | You might feel some discomfort | 你待会儿可能会觉得有点不适 |
[24:28] | as the balloon passes through the meatus. | 因为气囊会从你的”管道”中抽出来 |
[24:30] | “The meatus.” | “管道” |
[24:31] | I think he means my dick. | 他说的是我的鸡巴吧 |
[24:32] | Give me a big exhale. | 深深地呼一口气 |
[24:34] | Don’t you normally knock people– | 你通常难道不会让病人… |
[24:38] | All done. | 都完成了 |
[24:38] | Now, let’s get those staples out. | 现在开始拆缝合钉吧 |
[24:41] | Turn on your side. | 侧身躺着 |
[24:44] | Chuckie, no. | 恰奇 不要 |
[24:44] | We’ve started you on a course of immunosuppressive neoral, | 我们已经让你服用了抑制免疫力之的新山地明 |
[24:48] | which you’ll need to continue for the rest of your life, | 你的后半辈子都离不开这个药了 |
[24:51] | to avoid rejecting your transplant. | 来避免出现肝脏移植后的排斥反应 |
[24:54] | There are a few side effects. | 该药物有一些副作用 |
[24:56] | High blood pressure, hand tremors, | 比如高血压 手抖 |
[24:59] | headaches, increased hair growth, | 头痛 毛发增多 |
[25:01] | swollen gums, night sweats, | 牙龈肿痛 盗汗 |
[25:03] | And an elevated chance of depression. | 患上抑郁症的可能也大大增加 |
[25:06] | You’ll also be on prednisone. | 你还需要服用强的松 |
[25:08] | Does that have a Dr. Frankenstein list of side effects, too? | 那会不会也有科学怪人般的各种副作用 |
[25:11] | Stomach ulcers, acne, cataracts, | 胃溃疡 粉刺 白内障 |
[25:14] | glaucoma, diarrhea, nightmares, | 青光眼 腹泻 噩梦 |
[25:17] | insomnia, more hair growth. | 不眠症 并且毛发生长会更旺盛 |
[25:19] | What about a little something to take the edge off? | 能不能开点什么药让我好受一点 |
[25:22] | What about pain meds? | 比如止疼药什么的 |
[25:23] | Tylenol works well for discomfort. | 扑热息痛可以减轻你的不适 |
[25:26] | You are at increased danger of infection, | 你现在受到感染的几率会很高 |
[25:30] | So bathe regularly and wash your hands. | 所以记得常洗澡 勤洗手 |
[25:34] | When can I drink? | 我什么时候可以重新开喝 |
[25:35] | Alcohol? You can’t. | 酒吗 你再也不能喝了 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么 |
[25:38] | Alcohol stresses the liver | 酒精会让肝脏负担过重 |
[25:40] | and can dilute your anti-rejection meds. | 并减弱你服用的抗排斥药物的药性 |
[25:43] | Well, what’s the point of getting a new liver | 要是这破肝没法做好本职工作 |
[25:45] | if the damn thing won’t do what it’s designed to do? | 那换个新肝又有什么意义 |
[25:47] | Try near beer. | 试试淡啤吧 |
[25:48] | It’s surprisingly tasty, | 味道出乎意料的好 |
[25:50] | and enjoyed by millions of retired alcoholics, | 好几百万前酒鬼都爱上了喝这个 |
[25:53] | me included. | 包括我自己 |
[25:58] | He didn’t say anything about pot. | 他可没说不能抽大麻 |
[26:10] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[26:17] | Did you order a pizza? | 你点披萨了吗 |
[26:18] | Extra large, cheesy crust with pepperoncini? | 超大的芝士干酪 配希腊金椒吗 |
[26:20] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:21] | This must be the place then. | 那就是这儿了 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:25] | Food! | 吃饭了 |
[26:27] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[26:28] | Uh, $16.50. | 16块5 |
[26:30] | Here’s 20. | 给你20块 |
[26:31] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[26:32] | I’ll get my coat, and we can go. | 我去拿外套 我们马上走 |
[26:34] | Oh. Uh, go? | 走去哪 |
[26:36] | I’m–I’m kind of working. | 我在工作呢 |
[26:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:38] | I need a ride to the check-cashing place on Cermak | 我需要你载我去瑟马克大道兑现支票 |
[26:39] | and the gas company on 67th. | 再去趟67号街的煤气公司 |
[26:42] | Pizza’s here. | 披萨来了 |
[26:44] | I’ll be back in an hour or so. | 我大概一个小时后回来 |
[26:45] | I have to go pay some bills. | 我得去付点账单 |
[26:49] | It’s nice in here now. | 现在在这儿真好 |
[26:50] | I don’t have to wear my parka inside anymore. | 终于不用在屋里也穿皮大衣了 |
[26:52] | Debbie said we could turn up the heat. | 黛比说我们可以开暖气 |
[26:54] | Want me to get us some pizza? | 用我给你拿点披萨吗 |
[26:55] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[26:56] | That was funny at assembly today | 今天全校开大会太搞笑了 |
[26:58] | when that chick threw up. | 特别是那小妞吐的时候 |
[26:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:59] | Some kids just can’t hold their jager. | 有的熊孩子就是撑不住 |
[27:02] | You hear anything from your mom? | 有你妈妈的信儿了吗 |
[27:03] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[27:04] | She never stays away for more than, like, a night or two. | 她最多也就会离开大概 一两晚吧 |
[27:08] | Want to spend the night here again? | 还想在这里过夜吗 |
[27:10] | I thought your brother said he didn’t want us around. | 你哥不是说不想看到我们在这儿吗 |
[27:12] | It’s my house too. | 这也是我的家 |
[27:15] | I got you something. | 我有点东西要给你 |
[27:21] | You bought me that? | 你给我买的吗 |
[27:22] | Stole, but yeah. | 偷的 但这不重要 |
[27:27] | You’re not starting to like me or anything, are you? | 你不会开始喜欢我了吧 |
[27:31] | Like you? | 喜欢你 |
[27:32] | Like, fall in love or anything weird? | 比如 爱上我什么的 |
[27:35] | No. | 没有 |
[27:36] | Good, don’t. | 那就好 最好别 |
[27:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:40] | Just don’t. | 反正就是不要 |
[27:43] | I should get back to the van, | 我回车上去了 |
[27:44] | in case mom shows up. | 万一我妈回来了呢 |
[27:45] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[27:54] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[27:54] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[27:56] | Time to go. Let’s go. | 该走了 走吧 |
[28:04] | You know why you out? | 你知道为什么放你出来吗 |
[28:06] | No, but thank you. | 不知道 但是谢谢你 |
[28:08] | Yeah, don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[28:09] | It wasn’t me. | 跟我没关系 |
[28:10] | Overcrowding. | 里面人满为患 |
[28:12] | Non-violent offenders rotate out | 非暴力罪犯在服刑10%到20%的时间后 |
[28:14] | after 10% to 20% time served. | 都会轮换出狱 |
[28:22] | So what sent you on that bender, | 你为什么又跑去嗑药狂欢 |
[28:24] | made you bust your probation? | 违反了缓刑条例 |
[28:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:28] | Maybe it just got too hard. | 也许就是人生太艰难了 |
[28:30] | Letting yourself off a little easy, don’t you think? | 你有点太轻松放纵自己了 不是吗 |
[28:32] | I went back to jail. | 我又回到了监狱 |
[28:33] | There’s nothing easy about that. | 那可一点都不轻松 |
[28:34] | Sure it is. | 当然了 |
[28:35] | The hard part is staying out and clean. | 最难的地方就是洁身自好 不再复吸 |
[28:37] | Relapsing is easy. | 旧病复发是很容易的 |
[28:38] | I’m not a drug addict. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[28:39] | Yeah, so you keep saying. | 是啊 你一直这么说 |
[28:40] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[28:41] | Then what was all that about then, huh? | 那你后来到底是怎么回事 |
[28:43] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[28:45] | Then what’s your sad story? | 那你的悲惨经历是什么 |
[28:48] | ’cause we all screwed up in one way or the other. | 因为我们都会以不同的方式搞砸人生 |
[28:50] | Not many white picket fences where we come from. | 我们那里可没有多少高档的白篱笆围栏 |
[28:55] | You’re south side? | 你也是南部贫困区的人 |
[28:57] | Born and raised. | 土生土长 |
[28:59] | My dad drank. | 我爸爸酗酒 |
[29:01] | I loved him, but he was a drunk. | 我爱他 但他是个酒鬼 |
[29:04] | But you a grown-up. | 但你是个成年人 |
[29:07] | There comes a point in time that | 人生当中会遇到一个点 |
[29:09] | you got to take control of your own life. | 让你自己掌握自己的生活 |
[29:13] | Whatever you from, whoever did you wrong, | 不论出身如何 不论谁辜负了你 |
[29:15] | didn’t do what they were supposed to do, | 没有尽到他们的本职责任 |
[29:17] | wasn’t being who they was supposed to be? | 没有成为他们应该成为的样子 |
[29:20] | It’s just you. | 一切该取决于你 |
[29:22] | No more excuses. | 没有借口 |
[29:31] | Yo, it’s after 5:00. | 哟 都5点多了 |
[29:32] | You trying to set some sort of record? | 你是想创个什么记录吗 |
[29:36] | You’re not still sleeping. Get up. | 别睡了 起来 |
[29:38] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[29:41] | Ian, are you high? | 伊恩 你嗑药了吗 |
[29:42] | You take something? | 你服用什么了吗 |
[29:43] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[29:46] | Okay, you want me to call the club at least and tell them– | 至少让我给俱乐部打个电话 告诉他们 |
[29:47] | Jesus! Leave me alone! | 上帝 离我远点 |
[30:00] | Fuck’s wrong with him? | 这他妈怎么了 |
[30:13] | And in conclusion, | 总之 |
[30:15] | I feel my husband and I can provide a warm, | 我认为我同我的丈夫可以提供一个温暖 |
[30:18] | inclusive, nurturing environment | 包容 有教养的生活环境 |
[30:22] | that validates the cultural identity | 更有效地推进我们共有的 |
[30:25] | of our shared Native American heritage. | 对于印第安文化的认同 |
[30:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | Thank you, Mrs. Gallagher. | 谢谢你 加拉格夫人 |
[30:37] | I’m sure I speak for all of us | 我相信我这么说可以代表所有人 |
[30:38] | when I say we appreciate the diligence | 我们很感激你表现出的 |
[30:41] | you have shown in caring for these children. | 对这些孩子们无微不至的关心 |
[30:48] | Well, then, I speak for most of us | 我代表我们之中的大多数 |
[30:50] | when I say your devotion is very impressive. | 表示你的奉献令人印象深刻 |
[30:58] | Gary, what are they saying? | 加里 他们在说什么 |
[31:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:02] | I’m taking Chinese. | 我选的是中文 |
[31:06] | I’d be–I’d be happy to answer–I’m sorry. | 我很愿意回答 不好意思 |
[31:09] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 不是故意打断你们 |
[31:10] | But if I can answer any questions– | 如果我可以回答任何问题… |
[31:13] | Thank you, but give us a moment. | 谢谢 请给我们一点时间 |
[31:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | No. | 不行 |
[31:38] | No what? | 什么不行 |
[31:39] | You cannot adopt the children. | 你不能领养这些孩子 |
[31:41] | Their grandfather will take them. | 他们的祖父会抚养他们 |
[31:43] | Grandfather? | 祖父 |
[31:47] | Great-grandfather. | 曾祖父 |
[31:50] | Why didn’t you tell me you had a grandfather? | 你怎么不说你们还有祖父 |
[31:53] | He doesn’t have wi-fi. | 他家里没有无线网 |
[32:17] | The menominee nation thanks you for | 默诺默尼族谢谢你 |
[32:19] | your care Of these children | 照顾这些孩子 |
[32:20] | and would like to offer you $500 | 我们想给你500元 |
[32:22] | to defray any costs you may have incurred. | 补偿您可能支付的任何开支 |
[32:25] | We can send you a check. | 我们可以寄支票给你 |
[32:27] | Or would you prefer chips for the casino? | 还是你想换成赌场的筹码 |
[32:44] | Give me your ankle. | 脚踝抬起来 |
[32:52] | You owe me 420 bucks for the last one. | 上次那个弄丢了欠我420块 |
[32:59] | Come on, let’s go. | 快来 |
[33:00] | You’re gonna be late for work. | 你上班要迟到了 |
[33:26] | So, you’re another one of Gayle’s hard cases, huh? | 你也是盖尔负责的令她头痛的犯人 是吧 |
[33:31] | Charlie Peters. | 我叫查理·彼得斯 |
[33:34] | Minimum wage plus tips. | 最低工资加小费 |
[33:36] | Good shift, you’ll bring home 12 bucks an hour. | 生意好的话 你一小时能赚12块 |
[33:38] | If it rains or snows, closer to 8. | 生意差点 大概有8块吧 |
[33:40] | You wait tables before? | 做过侍应生吗 |
[33:42] | Uh, cocktails mostly. | 基本是鸡尾酒那种 |
[33:45] | You come in drunk, you’re fired. | 醉酒来上班 我就炒了你 |
[33:47] | You come in high, you’re fired | 嗑药来上班 我也炒了你 |
[33:49] | And I call ms. Johnson here. | 还要打电话给约翰逊女士 |
[33:50] | We clear? | 明白了吗 |
[33:53] | You got a meeting? | 加入什么互助会了吗 |
[33:55] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[33:56] | N.A. Or a.A.? | 戒毒还是戒酒 |
[33:58] | N.A. | 戒毒 |
[33:59] | Al-anon too, I’m guessing. | 戒酒也要吧 |
[34:02] | I got a meeting down the street at the episcopal. | 我在街尾圣公会有个互助会 |
[34:04] | 10:00 a.M. | 早上十点 |
[34:06] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[34:10] | Jackie scavello, Fiona Gallagher. | 杰姬·斯科瓦洛 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[34:13] | You take her in the back, | 你带她去里间 |
[34:13] | set her up with a locker, | 安排一个柜子给她 |
[34:15] | Show her the ropes. | 跟她说说规矩 |
[34:17] | Sure. | 好 |
[34:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:33] | This one gonna make it? | 这个能撑下来吗 |
[34:37] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[34:41] | Sammi called. | 萨咪来电话了 |
[34:42] | Frank’s getting out of the hospital tomorrow. | 弗兰克明天出院 |
[34:44] | We should go. | 我们应该过去 |
[34:46] | Where’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢 |
[34:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:48] | She’s not answering my calls. | 她不接我电话 |
[34:50] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你男朋友呢 |
[34:51] | Working. | 在上班 |
[34:52] | And he’s not my boyfriend now. | 他现在不是我男朋友 |
[34:54] | He’s my friend until I’m 16, | 要等我16岁 |
[34:55] | And we can legally have consensual intercourse. | 可以合法性交了才是 |
[34:57] | Sucks. | 悲剧 |
[34:58] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:12] | Your brother here? | 你哥在吗 |
[35:13] | I thought he was staying with you. | 他不是住在你家呢吗 |
[35:14] | No, come on, man. | 不是 老弟 |
[35:14] | The other one. The–the–lip. | 你另一个哥哥 利普 |
[35:16] | College. | 在大学 |
[35:20] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[35:23] | *Gods of the heaven* | *天堂众神* |
[35:26] | *Bound with blood forever* | *以血为契* |
[35:30] | *Sisters and brothers* | *兄弟姐妹* |
[35:33] | *We are bound together* | *团结一致* |
[35:36] | *Gods of the heaven* | *天堂众神* |
[35:39] | *Bound with blood forever* | *以血为契* |
[35:42] | *Sisters and brothers* | *兄弟姐妹* |
[35:43] | Have you ever seen rosemary’s baby? | 你看过恐怖片《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》吗 |
[35:45] | *We are bound together* | *团结一致* |
[35:48] | *Gods of the heaven* | *天堂众神* |
[35:53] | *Bound with blood forever* | *以血为契* |
[35:56] | *Sisters and brothers* | *兄弟姐妹* |
[35:59] | *We are bound together* | *团结一致* |
[36:02] | *Gods of the heaven* | *天堂众神* |
[36:05] | *Bound with blood forever* | *以血为契* |
[36:42] | You sounded amazing. | 唱得真好 |
[37:06] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[37:11] | Ian, you all right? | 伊恩 你还好吗 |
[37:17] | Ian, it–it’s Debbie. | 伊恩 我是黛比 |
[37:19] | Go away. | 走开 |
[37:21] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[37:28] | Do you know what this is? | 知道这是什么情况吗 |
[37:33] | Yeah, we know what this is. | 是的 我们知道 |
[37:44] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 也没有很糟吧 |
[37:46] | Uh, no, the chanting part was kind of creepy. | 诵唱那部分是有点诡异 |
[37:48] | But hey, I look good in a suit, right? | 不过我穿西服很帅嘛 |
[37:50] | You know, I figured it was gonna be more | 我以为是更狂野的长袍派对 |
[37:52] | Wild toga party than coven. | 而不是女巫集会 |
[37:54] | Well, we’re a bunch of engineering majors. | 我们都是工程系的 |
[37:56] | Our parties usually consist of us | 我们的派对通常就是 |
[37:59] | Watching big bang reruns | 看《生活大爆炸》重播 |
[38:00] | And bleaching each other’s mustaches. | 互相漂白胡须 |
[38:02] | – Everybody want coffee? – Oh, yes, please. | -大家都要咖啡吗 -要 |
[38:05] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[38:05] | We’ve got a special on the toddle house breakfast. | 学步屋早餐有特价 |
[38:08] | It’s a ham and cheese omelet. | 是火腿芝士煎蛋卷 |
[38:10] | It’s got sausage or bacon, grits– | 有香肠或培根 粗燕麦粉 |
[38:15] | Grits, um, with a choice of toast, | 粗燕麦粉 或者可以选吐司 |
[38:18] | And it’s 4.99. | 只要4.99元 |
[38:20] | Okay, I’ll be back to take your order. | 我过会儿来帮你们点单 |
[38:28] | Excuse me, I just got to go take a leak. | 不好意思 我去上个厕所 |
[38:36] | Mandy, hey. | 曼迪 |
[38:38] | You want some more coffee, sir? | 你还要咖啡吗 先生 |
[38:41] | Uh, no, no. | 不 不用 |
[38:43] | Um, hey, look. I didn’t know you worked here. | 我不知道你在这里上班 |
[38:46] | I’ll be with your table in just a minute. | 我马上就会过去为您服务 |
[38:53] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[38:56] | You want something else? | 你要点别的吗 |
[38:59] | More sugar? | 加糖吗 |
[39:00] | Cream? | 或者奶油 |
[39:04] | No, uh… | 不用了 |
[39:08] | No, we’re good. | 不用加了 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:25] | You know the waitress? | 你认识那个服务员吗 |
[39:26] | Oh, I thought I did from school. | 我以为是以前学校里的同学 |
[39:31] | Did you guys see Karen’s dress tonight? | 你们看见凯伦晚上穿的那条裙子了吗 |
[39:37] | So what are you guys thinking, huh? | 你们想吃点什么 |
[39:43] | How about the mega-omelet? | 大份蛋饼怎么样 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[42:50] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[42:52] | I’m making french toast. | 我在做法式土司 |
[42:57] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[42:58] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[42:59] | Oh, don’t cry. I’ll start crying too. | 别哭了 我也要哭了 |
[43:22] | Okay, okay, enough. | 好啦 好啦 |
[43:24] | Jesus, stop. | 别哭啦 |
[43:30] | School, come on. | 去上学吧 |
[43:30] | We’ve got to get moving. | 你们得动作快点 |
[43:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:37] | God, what? | 老天 出什么事了 |
[43:40] | You want to get up? | 想起床了吗 |
[43:40] | I’ll make you a sandwich. | 我做三明治给你吃 |
[43:43] | Or I could get my sneakers in the house. | 要不我去把跑鞋换上 |
[43:45] | We could go for a run at the track. | 我们出去跑步吧 |
[43:48] | You want to go for a run? | 你想跑跑步 |
[43:50] | Get some fresh air? | 呼吸点新鲜空气吗 |
[43:52] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[43:57] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[44:10] | How long has he been like that? | 他这样多久了 |
[44:12] | Since yesterday morning. | 昨天早上就开始了 |
[44:13] | And he hasn’t gotten out of bed? | 到现在没起过床吗 |
[44:14] | No, he’s just sleeping. | 没 他就一直睡着 |
[44:16] | I can’t get him up. I-I tried. | 我叫过他几次 他就是不起来 |
[44:17] | Yeah, so did I. | 是啊 我也叫了 |
[44:18] | And what about before? What was he like? | 之前呢 他什么样子 |
[44:20] | Before, he was fine. He was happy. | 之前他很好 兴高采烈的 |
[44:21] | He’s staying up all hours of the night, | 他整宿不睡 |
[44:23] | dancing, telling fucking jokes. | 又跳舞 又说笑话 |
[44:26] | He kicks my ass every day. I can’t keep up with him. | 他每天都要折腾我 我根本跟不上他的节奏 |
[44:28] | We’ve got to get ahold of Lip. | 我们得联系利普 |
[44:28] | He should know. | 得告诉他 |
[44:30] | Know what? What’s wrong with him? | 告诉什么 他怎么了 |
[44:32] | Uh, depression, I think. | 我觉得 是抑郁 |
[44:35] | He–he’s depressed? | 他抑郁了 |
[44:36] | What do you mean he’s– we all get fucking depressed. | 什么叫他… 我们都他妈抑郁 |
[44:38] | How the fuck could we not, living around here? | 住在这种地方 怎么可能不抑郁 |
[44:39] | It’s not that kind of depressed, okay? | 不是你想的那种抑郁 |
[44:42] | Look, I could be wrong, | 听着 可能是我想错了 |
[44:43] | But it could be bipolar disease, like our mom. | 但伊恩可能得了躁郁症 就跟我们妈妈一样 |
[44:49] | Bi–bi–bi-what? What the fuck is that? | 躁郁什么 什么玩意 |
[44:50] | It’s manic depression, Mick. | 就是狂躁型抑郁症 米奇 |
[44:52] | It’s like high highs followed by low lows, | 就好像先嗨到爆 然后跌到底 |
[44:54] | over and over again. | 不断循环 |
[44:56] | We’ll get him an appointment at the clinic, | 我们得带他去诊所看病 |
[44:58] | And we’ll see what they say. | 看看医生怎么说 |
[44:59] | No, no, look. He–he’s low. | 不 他只是情绪低落 |
[45:00] | – We cheer him up. – It’s not like that. | -我们逗他开心就好了 -不是这样的 |
[45:01] | He may have to be hospitalized. | 他可能需要住院治疗 |
[45:04] | What do you mean, hos– like a psych ward? | 什么住院 精神病院那样的吗 |
[45:08] | No fucking way! No fucking way! | 休想 休想 |
[45:10] | He’s staying here. | 他就待在这儿 |
[45:11] | He could end up suicidal. | 他可能会自杀的 |
[45:12] | Then we hide the knives until he perks up. | 那他好转前 我们就把刀藏起来 |
[45:14] | I can–I can take care of him. | 我… 我能照顾他 |
[45:15] | Okay, let me take care of him until he’s better. | 他好转前 就由我来照顾 |
[45:18] | It–it can be weeks. | 这可能要几周 |
[45:19] | It’s mood swings, okay? | 他的情绪会忽好忽坏 |
[45:21] | It’s almost impossible to handle. | 你搞不定的 |
[45:22] | Don’t fucking tell me what’s impossible! | 别他妈说什么搞不定 |
[45:25] | We’re taking care of him here. | 我们就在这照顾他 |
[45:26] | You, me, us. | 你 我 我们 |
[45:28] | He’s fucking family. | 他是我们的家人 |
[45:36] | I have to get to a meeting, okay? | 我还得去互助会 |
[45:39] | Um, we’ll call Lip, | 待会儿给利普打电话 |
[45:40] | And we’ll let him know what’s going on. | 告诉他现在的情况 |
[45:41] | Okay, come on. | 好吗 走吧 |
[45:43] | He’s not going to some fucking nut house. | 他不会去精神病院的 |
[45:45] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[45:46] | He stays here. | 他就留在这 |
[45:48] | He’s staying with me. | 他必须跟我待在一起 |
[46:02] | You see a van parked here, | 昨天有辆货车停在这里 |
[46:03] | bunch of kids living in it? | 车上还住着很多小孩 |
[46:05] | It was here yesterday. | 你见过吗 |
[46:07] | Yeah. Yeah, they were here. | 是啊 昨天是在 |
[46:08] | Must have left. | 估计开走了吧 |
[46:47] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[46:50] | The meeting’s about to start. | 互助会要开始了 |
[46:52] | After you. | 你先请 |
[47:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[47:08] | Uh, excuse me? | 让一下 |
[47:09] | You’re not allowed in Mr. Gallagher’s room today. | 你今天不能进加拉格先生的病房 |
[47:12] | What? | 什么 |
[47:12] | Mrs. Gallagher has requested that | 加拉格太太要求 |
[47:14] | You not be allowed in the room. | 不让你进病房 |
[47:15] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[47:17] | She’s concerned that your presence | 她觉得你在场 |
[47:18] | is upsetting to mr. Gallagher. | 会让加拉格先生动怒 |
[47:21] | Sheila! | 希拉 |
[47:22] | Sheila, get your fat ass out here! | 希拉 滚出来 |
[47:24] | Please, I don’t want to have to call security. | 抱歉 我不想叫保安 |
[47:25] | I’m just gonna– – I’m gonna fuck you up! | 老娘要给你好看 |
[47:28] | – Call security. – You fuck with the bull, | -叫保安 -你惹毛我了 |
[47:30] | You get an ass full of horns! | 你死定了 |
[47:32] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[47:34] | You can’t keep me away from my dad. | 你不能不让我见我爸爸 |
[47:36] | He is my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[47:38] | – I’m his blood. – I’m his wife. | -我是她的骨肉 -我是他老婆 |
[47:40] | You’ve got your kids. He’s the only family I’ve got. | 你还有孩子 而他是我唯一的亲人了 |
[47:42] | No, I lost the kids. | 不 孩子没了 |
[47:44] | The tribe wouldn’t let me adopt them. | 部落不肯让我领养他们 |
[47:46] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[47:48] | So now you have room for us at your house. | 以后你家就有地方给我们住了 |
[47:51] | Let me see my father, you bitch. | 让我见我爸 贱人 |
[47:53] | No! | 不行 |
[47:55] | I’m the one he’s chosen to spend the rest of his life with. | 我是他选择要相伴一生的人 |
[47:57] | You’re just one lucky sperm. | 你只是个运气好的精子而已 |
[48:06] | She says I can’t see my dad! | 她说我不能见我亲爹 |
[48:08] | Mrs. Gallagher. | 加拉格夫人 |
[48:11] | I am so sorry to– | 我非常抱歉… |
[48:12] | She just assaulted me! | 她刚刚袭击了我 |
[48:14] | I was assaulted! | 是她袭击了我 |
[48:24] | What’s going on out there? | 外面闹什么呢 |
[48:25] | Catfight– Sammi and Sheila. | 女人打仗 萨咪和希拉 |
[48:28] | Over what? | 为什么打仗 |
[48:29] | You, I think. | 好像是为了你 |
[48:32] | Who’s winning? | 谁赢了 |
[48:33] | Hard to tell. | 难说 |
[48:34] | Maybe the rent-a-cops. | 可能是保安吧 |
[48:37] | You ready to get out of here? | 准备好离开这里了吗 |
[48:41] | Absolutely. | 等不及 |
[48:49] | Ladies, I need you to keep it down. | 女士们 请你们小声一点 |
[48:51] | This is America, and in this country, | 这里是美国 在这个国家 |
[48:53] | people have a right to see their families. | 人们有权利见自己的家人 |
[49:01] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[49:06] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[49:07] | Okay, we’re gonna work it out. | 我们自己会处理好的 |
[49:08] | I’m just gonna go and see my dad. | 我先去见我爸爸了 |
[49:09] | Oh, no, god damn it. | 不 我靠 |
[49:12] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[49:15] | Pops? | 爸爸 |
[49:30] | Your dedication to nicotine is admirable. | 你对尼古丁的热忱真是令人敬佩 |
[49:32] | What is it, five degrees? | 现在气温几度 五度吗 |
[49:33] | It’s at least ten. | 至少有十度吧 |
[49:40] | Bipolar, huh? | 得躁郁症了吗 |
[49:42] | Can’t be sure. | 还不确定 |
[49:43] | But it looked painfully familiar. | 但那场景看起来心疼地熟悉 |
[49:47] | We should have some of Monica’s lithium somewhere. | 莫妮卡的锂药片可能还在 |
[49:49] | It’s not like she ever took it. | 反正她从来也不吃 |
[49:55] | And I always worried it’d be me. | 我还一直担心会是我 |
[49:57] | Oh, there’s still time. | 还有时间呢 |
[49:58] | You know, I hear you could have your first | 我听说 躁郁症初次发作 |
[49:59] | psychotic break anytime in your teens or 20s. | 会是在人的少年时期或者二十出头的时候 |
[50:02] | Mental illness Russian Roulette | 精神病的俄罗斯转盘游戏 |
[50:03] | with Monica’s DNA as the bullet. | 莫妮卡的基因是子弹 |
[50:06] | Is alcoholism genetic? | 酗酒是基因遗传的吗 |
[50:08] | It’s the nurture part of nature and nurture. | 不是 是环境因素造成的 |
[50:10] | All about the environment you grow up in. | 主要是人的成长环境起的作用 |
[50:12] | Oh, that’s very encouraging. | 那还真是振奋人心 |
[50:14] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[50:15] | Is this family ever gonna catch a break? | 这个家什么时候才能脱离霉运 |
[50:18] | Well, you’re out of the pokey, | 你出狱了 |
[50:20] | and, uh, I passed my midterms. | 我…也通过了期中考试 |
[50:24] | That’s great, good for you. | 太棒了 真有你的 |
[50:26] | Barely, but I passed. | 刚刚过及格线 |
[50:29] | I bet you aced ’em. | 我打赌你成绩好极了 |
[50:30] | College is a lot fucking harder than it looks. | 大学可比看起来的苦逼多了 |
[50:32] | You actually have to apply yourself. | 真得专心致志的学 |
[50:38] | Who exactly is Amanda? | 阿曼达是什么角色 |
[50:40] | My, uh, roommate’s ex-girlfriend, | 我室友的前女友 |
[50:43] | who I ended up with when she tried | 趁我睡着了给我吹箫 |
[50:44] | to blow me in my sleep. | 然后我俩就在一起了 |
[50:46] | Somebody can blow you in your sleep? | 你睡着了别人还可以给你吹箫吗 |
[50:48] | Well, at some point, you wake up. | 吹到某个时刻 你就醒了 |
[50:52] | Is it getting serious? | 开始认真了吗 |
[50:54] | Well, it’s certainly getting fucking weird. | 开始古怪了倒是真的 |
[50:57] | She buys me shit. | 她给我买东西 |
[50:59] | – Nice shit? – Yeah. | -高档货吗 -是 |
[51:02] | Sounds like a keeper. | 那你可得抓牢 |
[51:13] | It was me, Lip. | 是我 利普 |
[51:15] | Not Frank. | 不是弗兰克 |
[51:17] | Not Monica. | 不是莫妮卡 |
[51:19] | Not nature. Not nurture. | 不是基因 不是环境 |
[51:21] | It was all me. | 是我自己的错 |
[51:24] | I’m 23. | 我23岁了 |
[51:26] | It can’t be about how much they screwed us up anymore. | 跟父母有多糟糕已经没有关系了 |
[51:28] | It sounds kind of like AA. | 像是互助会听到的自白 |
[51:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:31] | You been drinking the big book kool-aid? | 你已经被那些互助会洗脑了吗 |
[51:33] | A bit. Attendance is a condition of my parole. | 有一点 假释条例规定一定要出席 |
[51:39] | You’re not perfect, Fiona. | 你不是完人 菲奥娜 |
[51:42] | None of us are. | 我们都不是 |
[52:10] | Looks good, George. Thanks. | 挺好 乔治 谢谢啦 |
[52:12] | Hey, Chuckie, grab the hose. | 恰奇 拿着水管 |
[52:14] | Hook up our water, okay? | 把水接上 好吗 |
[52:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[52:19] | Homesteading. | 安营扎寨 |
[52:22] | You’re camping in my yard? | 你要在我院子里安营扎寨 |
[52:24] | Not your yard. | 不是你的院子 |
[52:25] | The vacant lot next to your yard. | 是你院子旁边的空地 |
[52:29] | Complain to the city planning department. | 跟市政局投诉去呀 |
[52:31] | They should get around to sending somebody | 夏天的时候 他们应该就会 |
[52:32] | to investigate by summer. | 派人来调查了 |
[52:34] | Have you seen Frank? | 你见到弗兰克了吗 |
[52:37] | He’s not here? | 他不在这吗 |
[52:38] | No. And I talked to Debbie, and she hasn’t seen him either. | 不在 我问了黛比 她也没见到他 |
[52:48] | I made a pot roast for Frank. | 我做了炖肉 给弗兰克的 |
[52:51] | And it seems like a shame to have it go to waste, | 浪费了好像太可惜 |
[52:54] | if you guys are hungry. | 你们饿吗 |
[52:59] | We could eat, thanks. | 我们饿 谢谢 |
[53:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:03] | Chuckie, pot roast! | 小恰 有炖肉吃 |
[53:34] | Is this good? | 这里行吗 |
[53:36] | Give me the bottle. | 把酒给我 |
[53:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[53:39] | Absolutely. | 确定 |
[54:54] | That all you got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[54:57] | That’s it? | 没招了吗 |
[55:01] | I’m still here, you fucker! | 我还在这 你这混蛋 |
[55:06] | Frank Gallagher! | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[55:09] | I’m alive! | 老子还活着 |
[55:12] | You see me? | 你看见老子了吗 |
[55:16] | You see me standing here? | 看见老子站在这了吗 |
[55:21] | You lost, asshole! | 你输了 混蛋 |
[55:26] | I’m alive, motherfucker! | 老子活着 臭不要脸的 |
[55:31] | Me, Frank Gallagher! | 我 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[55:35] | Alive. | 活着 |
[55:42] | Alive. | 活着 |
[55:57] | Little nip won’t hurt you. | 喝一小口死不了 |
[56:52] | Are you gonna go in? | 你要进去吗 |
[56:57] | Is this the right house? | 是这栋楼没错吧 |
[57:01] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[57:03] | Are you gonna go inside? | 你要不要进去 |
[57:05] | No. Not tonight. | 不 今晚不进去了 |
[57:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |