时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Look, I have Frank and Monica as parents. | 我有弗兰克和莫妮卡这样的爸妈 |
[00:05] | Even I know how to show up and turn on a fucking TV. | 连我都知道看他妈的电视 |
[00:07] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你他妈干嘛去了 |
[00:09] | Here’s what you missed. | 下面是你要补的剧情 |
[00:10] | Now she’s biting me. | 她咬我 |
[00:11] | – V! – No, I’m done. | -小维 -我受够了 |
[00:12] | No more breastfeeding. We can go to formula. | 再也不喂母乳了 以后喂她婴儿奶粉 |
[00:14] | We are not doing formula. | 我们不能喂婴儿奶粉 |
[00:16] | Two lesbians offered us double the market value for the house. | 两个拉拉出市场的双倍价买我们的房子 |
[00:21] | Those lesbians are the man. You are not selling. | 那两个女同本质是男人 你不能卖 |
[00:24] | – What’s going on? – War. | -怎么回事 -战争 |
[00:25] | We have any full automatic weapons, grenades? | 我们有没有全自动的武器 手榴弹 |
[00:28] | – He’s freaking out. – You think. | -他要疯了 -才发现吗 |
[00:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[00:30] | You’re going to lift, with your hands, | 你要用双手 |
[00:32] | the large pieces of concrete, | 把这些混凝土石块 |
[00:34] | and put them in the bucket of the bobcat. | 放进挖掘机的铲斗里 |
[00:36] | – You think you can handle that? – Think I’ll manage. | -你觉得你做得来吗 -应该没问题 |
[00:38] | What the fuck are you doing with him? | 你跟他在一起干什么 |
[00:39] | – He hit you. – I just said that | -他打了你 -我昨天那么说 |
[00:40] | ’cause I was angry and I was shitfaced. I fell. | 是因为我很生气 喝多了自己摔的 |
[00:42] | You got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友了吗 |
[00:43] | I’m around this summer if you want to– | 这个夏天我应该在 所以你要是想… |
[00:45] | Just don’t call, ’cause… Kenyatta, you know? | 不过别打电话来 因为肯亚塔 |
[00:48] | You text me, if you’re feeling randy. | 什么时候想要了 给我发信息 |
[00:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:52] | I thought we said- we weren’t gonna date anymore. | 我们不是已经分手了吗 |
[00:54] | We did? | 是吗 |
[00:55] | Why are you breaking up with me? | 为什么和我分手 |
[00:56] | ‘Cause you’re too young. | 因为你太年轻了 |
[00:57] | I give you Frank’s “Milk Of The Gods”. | 我向您呈现弗兰克的上帝之乳 |
[01:00] | The strongest beer ever made! | 有史以来最强劲的啤酒 |
[01:02] | 130 proof. | 65度 |
[02:17] | You might want to toss that minnow back into the lake, Lorenzo. | 把你的小弟弟收起来吧 洛伦佐 |
[02:22] | You know these ladies? | 你认识这些姑娘吗 |
[02:24] | Nah, never seen ’em before. | 不认识 从来没见过 |
[02:26] | Another raid. | 又搞突然袭击 |
[02:27] | Third fucking one this month! | 这个月他妈第三次了 |
[02:29] | That all come out of your rack? | 这是从你身上挤出来的吗 |
[02:31] | Kev wants the twins to drink boob juice. | 小凯想让孩子喝母乳 |
[02:33] | He let them drink your wife’s hooker milk. | 就让她们喝了你妓女老婆的奶 |
[02:34] | I will milk myself like a goat | 我得像羊一样挤奶 |
[02:36] | before I let them drink that Russian AIDS milk. | 免得她们喝到老毛子的艾滋奶 |
[02:38] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没事 |
[02:40] | Looks like a hand-whore fire sale out there. | 外边好像撸管妹大促销 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I got fucking busted again. | 是啊 又他妈被扫黄了 |
[02:44] | You see? This is what I’m saying. | 看到了吗 这就是我说的 |
[02:47] | It’s the decline of civilization as we know it. | 这就是我们所说的文明的衰退 |
[02:50] | They’re trying to make the neighborhood spiffy | 他们为了那些新潮的侵略者 |
[02:52] | for the invading hipster hordes. | 而把社区弄得光鲜起来 |
[02:54] | Uh-uh! You don’t BYOB in my place. | 这里谢绝自带酒水 |
[02:57] | I made it– “Milk Of The Gods.” | 是我做的 上帝之乳 |
[03:00] | Ten times stronger than regular beer. | 比普通啤酒烈十倍 |
[03:03] | What did you do. Buy some expired Coors Light, | 怎么做的 买了几瓶过期的银子弹啤酒 |
[03:06] | – stir some dog shit in for color? – Knock yourself out. | -再添点颜料吗 -请享用 |
[03:11] | Easy there, cowboy. | 慢点 伙计 |
[03:14] | Holy shit, this is potent. | 我靠 真有劲 |
[03:15] | Strongest beer known to man. | 人类已知最烈的啤酒 |
[03:17] | It’s also good for cleaning toilets and sinks | 还可以用来洁厕和水槽 |
[03:19] | or degreasing auto parts. | 或给汽车零部件去污 |
[03:21] | Makes a nice antibacterial for minor wounds. | 还可以给小伤口杀菌 |
[03:24] | – You should get some for the bar. – Hell, no! | -你应该进点在酒吧卖 -靠 不 |
[03:26] | I don’t need someone in a coma after only buying one beer. | 我可不想看到谁喝完一杯就躺下了 |
[03:28] | – I’ll go bankrupt. – No, this is high-end stuff– | -我会破产的 -不 这是高档货 |
[03:31] | $45, $50 a bottle. | 一瓶卖个四五十块 |
[03:33] | It’s like ten beers in one. | 就像啤酒十合一 |
[03:35] | Who can afford that in this hood? | 这里谁能买得起 |
[03:40] | Drag him to the sober chair. | 扶他坐椅子上清醒一下 |
[03:43] | I’m in. | 我要 |
[03:46] | Fantastic! What can I do you for? | 太好了 有什么可以效劳的 |
[03:49] | I got a POW Veterans’ conference | 我下个月要去逸林酒店 |
[03:52] | at The Doubletree next month. | 参加战俘退伍老兵大会 |
[03:54] | Those warriors have guts of steel. | 那些老兵们个个铜心铁胆 |
[03:56] | I’ll need about six cases. | 我大概需要六箱 |
[03:58] | Six– six cases, you said? | 你说六…六箱 |
[04:03] | Two eggs sunny side up for you | 你的两只煎荷包蛋 |
[04:05] | and the scramble for the gentleman. | 还有这位先生的炒蛋 |
[04:07] | – Is Sean here yet? – He’s off today. | -肖恩来了吗 -他今天休息 |
[04:09] | He’s with his kid. He’s such a good dad. | 陪孩子去了 真是个好爸爸 |
[04:11] | Yeah. You still seeing your daughter today? | 是啊 今天你还要见女儿吗 |
[04:14] | I bought her so much shit– Two stuffed animals, | 我给她买了很多东西 两只毛绒娃娃 |
[04:16] | a pile of candy, some barrettes. | 一堆糖果 还有几只发卡 |
[04:18] | She’s gonna be happy just to spend time with you. | 只要跟你在一起她就会很开心 |
[04:20] | I feel like I need to bribe her into loving me | 感觉我得多贿赂她 |
[04:22] | more than her foster family. | 才能让她喜欢我多过养父母 |
[04:24] | Oh, hey. Huge tipper’s back. | 看 白富美又来了 |
[04:27] | I tried to take her table, but she only wants you. | 我本来想接待她的 可她只要你 |
[04:30] | Also, she asked if you were dating anybody. | 而且她还问我你有没有男友 |
[04:33] | Someone’s in love? | 某人爱上你了 |
[04:36] | Take a number. | 爱我的人可多了 |
[04:39] | Wow. This is getting to be a habit. | 快成惯例了 |
[04:42] | Pie and a coffee? | 派还是咖啡 |
[04:44] | What haven’t I tried? | 有什么我没试过的 |
[04:45] | Uh, we have a seasonal strawberry glaze | 我们新推出了时令草莓派 |
[04:48] | that just popped up on the menu. | 刚添到菜单上 |
[04:50] | – You want to try that? – Why not? | -想不想尝尝 -有何不可 |
[04:52] | – Great. Anything else? – How about dinner? | -好的 还要什么吗 -晚饭如何 |
[04:54] | We don’t start serving till 5:00 PM. | 晚饭下午五点才供应 |
[04:56] | With you. | 和你 |
[05:00] | I’m kind of… | 我… |
[05:02] | My last relationship ended kind of messy, | 我上次恋爱结束得有点狼狈 |
[05:05] | so I’m not really in the market for– | 所以我不想… |
[05:07] | You can say no now. | 你现在可以拒绝 |
[05:10] | But I won’t stop asking. | 但我会一直问你 |
[05:14] | I’m quite persuasive. | 我还挺会说服人的 |
[05:19] | You don’t want your pie? | 你的派不要了吗 |
[05:21] | Strawberry glaze? I’ll see you tomorrow. | 草莓派吗 还是明天见吧 |
[05:36] | Hey, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[05:43] | Easy! That’s my grandma’s! | 小心点 这是我奶奶的 |
[05:48] | You got to drop it like that? How about giving half a crap? | 非要这么扔吗 能不能稍微小心点 |
[05:52] | – What’s up, D? – Aw, bank’s foreclosing. | -怎么了 D -银行要取消抵押品赎回权 |
[05:54] | We’ve been here 13 years, man. | 我们都在这儿住了十三年了 |
[05:56] | They shoved her wedding dress in a garbage bag. | 他们把她的婚纱塞进了垃圾袋 |
[05:58] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警了 |
[06:00] | Hey, look what you’re doing to my kids! | 看看你们把我的孩子吓成什么样了 |
[06:01] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:03] | Looks like we’re getting new neighbors down the block. | 看样子街尾要搬来新邻居了 |
[06:05] | – Adamecs got kicked to the curb. – Are those hickeys? | -阿德梅斯被赶出家门了 -那些是吻痕吗 |
[06:08] | Holly and Ellie threw a party last night. | 霍莉和艾丽昨晚开了派对 |
[06:09] | Those skanks are randy. | 那些女人简直饥渴 |
[06:11] | – They threw a party? – Mostly older kids. | -她们开派对了 -多数是大孩子 |
[06:13] | Probably didn’t want anyone who looked too young. | 也许不想请看上去年纪太小的人吧 |
[06:15] | I don’t look young! | 我看上去不小 |
[06:16] | They said no virgins. You’re a virgin. | 她们说了不请处女 但你就是 |
[06:18] | You’re a virgin. They let you in. | 你也是处男啊 她们还不是让你去了 |
[06:20] | I provide a service. | 我提供了服务 |
[06:21] | Huh, what “service”? | 什么服务 |
[06:23] | They make me give them oral | 她们让我给她们口 |
[06:24] | in exchange for letting me stick around. | 所以可以留下来 |
[06:26] | What’s the point of being a virgin, anyways? | 为什么一定要当处女 |
[06:28] | Nobody cares when a guy loses it, | 男人破处就没人在意 |
[06:30] | but for some reason, it’s this huge deal for girls. | 但不知为何 女孩破处就是大事了 |
[06:32] | – Ew. What is that? – Smell of success. | -那什么鬼 -成功的气味 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna get laid at the pool today if they let me. | 她们肯的话 我今天能在泳池破处了 |
[06:38] | I’m gonna throw my own party tonight– | 我今晚要自己开派对 |
[06:40] | – An adult party. – You got any alcohol? | -成年人的派对 -你有酒吗 |
[06:43] | I’ll ask Frank for some of his homemade beer. | 我去问弗兰克要些他自制的啤酒 |
[06:45] | Who you gonna invite? | 你要邀请谁 |
[06:47] | Friends, older kids. | 朋友 大孩子 |
[06:48] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:50] | – Hey, that’s my sandwich! – See ya. | -那是我的三明治 -回见 |
[07:00] | This is my– this is my shit, man! | 这是我 这都是我的东西 |
[07:08] | – What the fuck are you doing? – What’s it look like? | -你他妈在干吗 -你觉得呢 |
[07:11] | It looks like you’re throwing out all my shit. | 你像是在扔我的东西 |
[07:13] | Yeah. When’s the last time you cleaned? | 对 你上回清理是什么时候的事了 |
[07:15] | I found a bunch of dead roaches in that light fixture | 我在灯里发现了好多蟑螂尸体 |
[07:17] | and rat turds the size of raisinettes. | 还有跟葡萄干那么大的老鼠屎 |
[07:19] | – I cleaned your bathroom too. – Jesus Christ, Ian. | -我把浴室也打扫了 -我的天啊 伊恩 |
[07:22] | You got a problem with your boyfriend | 你对自己的男朋友 |
[07:24] | cleaning the layer of scum from the tub | 把浴缸里的浮垢清理干净 |
[07:26] | that your wife washes your child in? | 好让你老婆给孩子洗澡有意见吗 |
[07:30] | Svetlana’s been teaching me a little bit. | 斯维特拉娜有教我几句俄语 |
[07:32] | Great. Yeah, maybe she can get a job as a fucking professor. | 真好 也许她能去做教授 |
[07:35] | Rub-N-Tug got closed for good, so we need the dough. | 飞机房关门大吉了 我们需要钱 |
[07:38] | – Where are the girls? – Jail. How should I know? | -姑娘们哪儿去了 -牢里吧 我怎么知道 |
[07:41] | Shouldn’t you be bailing them out? | 你不该保释她们出来吗 |
[07:43] | Why? Joint’s closed. | 干嘛要保释她们 飞机房都关门了 |
[07:45] | What the fuck we gonna do for money, Mickey? | 我们他妈要怎么挣钱 米基 |
[07:46] | I don’t know– I’d sell Svetlana’s ass | 我不知道 如果斯维特拉娜没大肚子 |
[07:48] | if she wasn’t already renting out her guest room. | 我就让她出去卖屁股挣钱了 |
[07:50] | You mean guest womb? Hmm? | 你想说没怀孕吧 |
[07:53] | – Forget it. – Babe– | -别想了 -宝贝… |
[07:54] | – I’m not moving to Indiana! – It’s a good job. | -我不会搬去印第安纳州的 -这工作很好 |
[07:57] | Cleaning porta potties? | 扫厕所也叫好 |
[07:59] | It’s a job. We’re going. | 好歹是份工作 我们必须去 |
[08:08] | – Looks clean. – Yeah, Mary Poppins here is on a warpath. | -家里好干净 -某人今天情绪不太对 |
[08:11] | That shithead better not drag you off to Fucksville, USA. | 那个混蛋最好别想带你走 |
[08:14] | There’s nothing for me here. | 这里我又没什么好留恋的 |
[08:16] | You’re not actually gonna go, are you? | 你不会真的要去吧 |
[08:19] | Jesus Christ, he’ll kill you, Mandy. | 老天 他会折磨死你的 曼迪 |
[08:21] | – He doesn’t do that anymore. – Until he does. | -他已经变了 -暂时而已 |
[08:23] | No, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:24] | – We have better options– – I got to pack. | -我们有更好的选择 -我得去收拾行李了 |
[08:30] | We got to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[08:31] | Hey, you get the gun, I’ll go get the saw. | 你去拿枪 我去拿锯子 |
[08:33] | We can bury that piece of shit in pieces down by the river. | 我们一起去把那个混蛋做掉就行了 |
[08:36] | No, I can stop her. | 不 我能说服她 |
[08:39] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[08:41] | I brought you some almond milk with your medicine. | 我给你拿了杏仁奶和药 |
[08:45] | I put a little maple syrup in it so it could taste sweeter. | 我在里面加了枫糖浆 让它甜一点 |
[08:48] | – Piece of shit– It’s too slow. – Frank, look… | -妈的 这太慢了 -弗兰克 你看 |
[08:51] | Look what I found. | 瞧我找到了什么 |
[08:53] | It’s this place in California where they coat you in oil, | 这是加州的一个地方 他们会在你身上涂满油 |
[08:57] | and then they whip you with palm leaves. | 然后用棕榈叶抽打你 |
[09:00] | It’s supposed to be good for your epidermis. | 这对你的皮肤很好 |
[09:02] | And then I found this other place. | 还有这个地方 |
[09:04] | It’s a robot hall of horrors | 里面全是恐怖的机器人 |
[09:07] | where you can buy dessert | 你可以在里面买到 |
[09:09] | made by an actual frozen-yogurt robot. | 机器人做的甜品 |
[09:12] | And then, Frank, look at this one– | 还有 弗兰克 看这个 |
[09:15] | a theme park dedicated to jam! | 果酱主题乐园 |
[09:19] | To jam, Frank! | 果酱 弗兰克 |
[09:21] | – A theme park dedicated to jam! – Sheila, I heard you. | -果酱主题乐园 -我听见了 希拉 |
[09:23] | Listen to me. I’m a little busy right now. | 听我说 我现在很忙 |
[09:26] | I’ve got my first order. I can’t chat. | 我刚接到第一批订单 没时间聊天 |
[09:29] | Well, Frank, when will you have time? | 那你什么时候才能有时间 |
[09:31] | I’ve been trying to talk to you all week, | 这一整个星期我都在找机会想跟你谈谈 |
[09:32] | – and those ladies want an answer. – What ladies? | -那些女士也想要个答复 -哪些女士 |
[09:36] | The lesbians who put an offer on the house. | 就是要买这栋房子的拉拉 |
[09:40] | Frank! And I’ve got my eye on this cute little RV. | 弗兰克 我最近看中了一辆可爱的房车 |
[09:44] | It’s adorable. It’s a Class-C chateau, | 非常好看的C型大房车 |
[09:47] | and it has a kitchen and a dinette and a bed. | 有小厨房 饭厅 还有卧室 |
[09:50] | You cannot sell to the lesbians. | 你不能卖给那些拉拉 |
[09:52] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[09:53] | They’re very attractive gays with a lot of money! | 这些同性恋既有魅力还很有钱 |
[09:56] | Well, exactly. | 没错 |
[09:58] | When the good-looking gays start buying up our homes, | 当这些漂亮的同性恋们开始大量收购我们房子的时候 |
[10:00] | the whole neighborhood is doomed. | 意味着这整个社区要大难临头了 |
[10:03] | They’re this cabal of sophisticates | 这些老狐狸的阴谋 |
[10:04] | who are cashing in on their own good taste. | 就是想通过他们不错的品味来牟利 |
[10:06] | Frank! I want us to see the world! | 弗兰克 我希望咱们能出去看看这个世界 |
[10:10] | I’ve seen it. It’s a piece of shit. | 我已经见过了 就是一坨翔 |
[10:14] | All right, well, maybe I just have to go by myself, then, | 好吧 如果这就是你想要的结果的话 |
[10:17] | if that’s what you want. | 那我也许只能自己去了 |
[10:21] | Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[10:24] | – Oh, Debbie! – Is Frank around? | -黛比 -弗兰克在吗 |
[10:27] | Look at your hair! | 瞧瞧你这头发 |
[10:30] | You look like a young Reba McEntire. | 看起来像是年轻版的瑞芭·麦肯泰尔 |
[10:34] | Um, I need some beer for my party tonight. | 我今晚要开派对 需要些啤酒 |
[10:36] | Oh. Oh, well, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[10:39] | There’s some here in this box. | 这盒子里正好有一些 |
[10:41] | Yeah, I’m sure Frank won’t mind if you take it. | 我想弗兰克是不会介意给你的 |
[10:44] | – Thanks. – Okay, well, have a good time. | -谢谢 -好的 那祝你玩得开心 |
[10:47] | Drink responsibly. Have fun. | 节制饮酒 尽情享乐 |
[10:56] | “Dear diary, | “亲爱的日记 |
[10:57] | the lead singer from my favorite band | 我最喜欢的那个乐队的主唱 |
[10:59] | is flirting with me again today. | 今天又跟我调情了 |
[11:01] | – My knees are weak.” – You wish. | -我要向他屈服了” -你想得美 |
[11:04] | – What is that? – Just this… | -在写什么 -就是… |
[11:08] | thing I’m doing for this program I’m in. | 我参加的那个互助会要求写一点东西 |
[11:10] | “Letting the dirty dishes pile up? | “堆了很多盘子没有洗 |
[11:12] | Forgetting to pay the electric bill”? Fiona… | 忘记交电费” 菲奥娜 |
[11:16] | “Breaking parole”? | “违反假释条例” |
[11:18] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人嘛 |
[11:20] | Is it weird that I’m attracted to you now more than ever? | 我觉得你比之前更迷人了是不是很奇怪 |
[11:24] | You got a fetish for fuck-ups? | 你钟爱一团糟的人吗 |
[11:26] | I like girls with stories. | 我喜欢有故事的姑娘 |
[11:28] | – I’m reformed. – Too bad. | -我已经洗心革面了 -那真是不巧 |
[11:34] | Jazz? | 爵士乐 |
[11:35] | Our bass player’s– he’s kind of a genius. | 我们的贝斯手 他可算是个天才 |
[11:38] | Studied at the con at Roosevelt, all that shit. | 罗斯福大学毕业的 |
[11:42] | Are you asking me on a date? | 你这是在约我吗 |
[11:46] | 9:00 PM, I’ll see you there. | 晚上九点见 |
[11:49] | And dress like you got something to lose. | 穿得漂亮点 |
[12:01] | One for you and you… | 给你一张 还有你 |
[12:04] | and y– Sorry, 17 and over. | 还有你…不好意思 仅限17岁以上人群 |
[12:08] | Hey, what’s shaking, cupcake? | 过得怎么样 妹子 |
[12:10] | Ew. What’s that stink? | 有股什么臭味儿 |
[12:12] | Smells like animal butt and fireplace. | 像是动物的屁股和壁炉的味道 |
[12:14] | That, ladies, that’s the smell of a real man. | 这个呀 女士们 这正是真男人的味道 |
[12:17] | And yours for the taking too. | 任君享用 |
[12:19] | – What’s your sister doing? – She’s throwing a party. | -你妹妹在做什么 -她要开派对 |
[12:22] | – Without us? – Sucks, right? | -都不叫我们 -很不爽是吧 |
[12:24] | You can get back at her by riding my joint, if you want. | 要是你想的话 可以坐我大腿气她 |
[12:27] | – Go away, muppet. – But I’m a cripple. | -死开 -我是瘸子 |
[12:31] | And the first time he showed me that big old gummy grin, | 他第一次对我那样咧着嘴大笑的时候 |
[12:33] | I was like, “Oh, that’s my boy!” | 我整个就一副 “瞧我的宝贝儿子” |
[12:36] | Turns out he was dropping some sugar in his nappy. | 后来发现他是把粑粑拉身上了 |
[12:39] | Yeah, the girls smile-poop at me all the time. | 是啊 这对姐妹花也喜欢对着我边笑边拉粑粑 |
[12:41] | But I pretend it’s their way of saying, “Here you go, daddy– | 不过我假装这是她们说”送给你 老爸 |
[12:44] | A gift for all your hard work.” | 辛苦你了”的方式 |
[12:46] | – Oh, hey, baby, what’s up? – Hey. Hey, mama. | -宝贝 最近怎么样 -妈妈 |
[12:49] | How much you squeeze out today? | 你今天挤了多少奶 |
[12:50] | 5 ounces on my left, 1 ounce on my right. | 左胸挤了五盎司 右胸挤了一盎司 |
[12:53] | What? That’s it? | 什么 这么少 |
[12:54] | Are you sure you’re doing it right? | 你确定你挤奶的方式正确 |
[12:55] | I’m not a dairy cow. | 我又不是奶牛 |
[12:57] | You know you can get breast milk online now. | 现在都可以网上订购母乳了 |
[12:58] | 2 bucks an ounce, uh-huh. I saw it on Dr. Oz. | 两美元就能买一盎司 我从《奥兹医生》里看来的 |
[13:01] | We can’t afford it. | 我们可买不起 |
[13:05] | Rub-N-Tug got busted. | 飞机房被扫荡了 |
[13:06] | Cops shut us down for good. | 条子们让我们永久歇业 |
[13:08] | What? Why didn’t you call? | 什么 你为什么没打电话给我 |
[13:11] | What could you have done? | 你能做什么 |
[13:11] | Grease some palms, | 贿赂他们 |
[13:12] | offer free drinks, | 送他们免费的酒喝 |
[13:13] | do what sleazy bartenders do all over America! | 全美下三滥的酒保都会这么做 |
[13:16] | Hey, mom. | 老妈 |
[13:19] | How many mamas we know in the hood | 这个社区有多少妈妈 |
[13:20] | still feeding their babies titty milk? | 是母乳喂养孩子的 |
[13:23] | Let’s see, um… | 我数数 |
[13:25] | Raquelle, Dolores, Aparna, | 丽瑰薇儿 多洛莉丝 阿帕娜 |
[13:29] | Lee-Ming, and Sharquisha. | 李明 夏奇莎 |
[13:32] | We can turn the upstairs apartment | 我们可以把楼上的屋子 |
[13:34] | into a pumping station. | 改造成一个抽奶站 |
[13:35] | Cops can’t shut that down! | 条子们没法儿管这个 |
[13:37] | We’ll pay the neighborhood girls | 我们付钱让这个社区的姑娘们 |
[13:38] | to come empty their fun bags, | 来这里挤母乳 |
[13:39] | mark it up, and then sell it online to rich white folk! | 明码标价 然后放到网上卖给那些有钱的白人 |
[13:42] | Okay, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[13:43] | You want to turn upstairs into a breast-milk sweatshop? | 你想把楼上变成一家生产母乳的血汗工厂 |
[13:52] | Hey, whatever happened to childhood? | 现在的小女孩儿都怎么了 |
[13:55] | These days it’s womb to woman. | 都直接变女人了吗 |
[13:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[13:58] | Looking for you. | 找你 |
[13:59] | I got a mission for you– muy importante. | 我有个任务要交给你 非常重要 |
[14:01] | What is it? | 什么 |
[14:02] | I need you to run the lesbians out of town. | 我要你把拉拉赶出去 |
[14:04] | All of them? | 所有拉拉吗 |
[14:04] | Nah, just the ones in our hood. | 不 就我们这片的拉拉 |
[14:06] | They’re tearing up our soil | 她们在分裂我们的地盘 |
[14:07] | and dropping in flower gardens and yoga studios, | 把花园 瑜伽馆 |
[14:10] | gastropubs and stores for dog clothes. | 美食酒吧和宠物店进驻进来 |
[14:12] | We got to get them out of here. | 我们得把她们赶出去 |
[14:13] | Wait. Why can’t you do it? | 慢着 你为什么不去 |
[14:15] | Because! | 因为 |
[14:15] | I have a top-notch brewery to run. | 我还有一个顶级酿酒厂要管呢 |
[14:17] | I’m on my way to the scrap yard right now for supplies. | 我正要去废料厂补充供给 |
[14:20] | What should I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[14:21] | Scare tactics. | 恐吓战术 |
[14:22] | Terrorize the intruder. | 吓跑入侵者 |
[14:24] | Show ’em what the hood is really like. | 让她们看看这片社区真正的样子 |
[14:25] | – How? – Ingenuity, my son. | -怎么做 -自己想啊 儿子 |
[14:29] | Godspeed. | 祝你成功 |
[14:35] | Hi, Matty! | 马蒂 |
[14:39] | You want to come to my party tonight? | 你今晚要来我的派对吗 |
[14:40] | Older people are coming. | 年长的人会来 |
[14:43] | – Like, parents or– – No! | -是父母那种… -不是 |
[14:45] | Like, people your age. And there’s beer. | 是你这个年纪的 还供应啤酒 |
[14:47] | Frank made it. Here. | 弗兰克做的 给你 |
[14:51] | Hey, um, I like your new hair. | 我喜欢你的新发型 |
[14:53] | Thanks, but I’d really love you to come, | 谢谢 我真的很想你来 |
[14:56] | as a pal, and you can bring friends– | 作为朋友 你也可以带朋友来 |
[14:58] | older friends. | 大朋友 |
[15:00] | – Please? – Okay, yeah, yeah, sure. | -拜托了 -好的 好 |
[15:04] | I got to get back to work. | 我得继续上班了 |
[15:07] | Awesome, yeah. All right, so I’ll– | 太好了 好 那我… |
[15:09] | I’ll see you tonight. | 我们就今晚见了 |
[15:11] | Yes! | 棒 |
[15:22] | I know you’re not helping yourself to my stuff. | 你拿我的东西还真不客气啊 |
[15:25] | Well, you’re not using it. | 反正你也不用 |
[15:27] | Who’s gonna buy this hunk of metal? | 谁会买这堆破金属啊 |
[15:30] | You are, my friend. | 你啊 我的朋友 |
[15:32] | Donate it. | 捐给我吧 |
[15:34] | It’s an excellent cause– my brewery. | 是为了一项非常棒的事业 我的酿酒厂 |
[15:35] | – $300. – I will give you | -三百块 -我免费送你 |
[15:37] | a free six-pack of beer, and this is not– | 六瓶啤酒 这可不… |
[15:39] | I’m Muslim. I don’t drink. | 我是穆斯林 不喝酒 |
[15:41] | Ah, come on, buddy! | 别这样啊 老兄 |
[15:43] | I’m flat broke until my insurance check comes in. | 在没拿到我的保险赔偿之前 我分文没有 |
[15:46] | Cut me a break. What can we barter with? | 放我一马吧 能不能以物换物 |
[15:49] | What’s currently missing from your life? | 你现在缺什么 |
[15:52] | A woman. | 缺女人 |
[15:53] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[15:55] | My wife just passed– 23 years. | 我妻子刚过世 我们结婚23年 |
[15:57] | Every Wednesday we used to bust out the Astroglide | 每周三都会拿出润滑剂 |
[16:00] | and saddle up. | 打一炮 |
[16:01] | I need to get laid. | 我需要女人 |
[16:03] | I don’t want anything long-term, though, | 不过我不要长期的那种 |
[16:04] | I’m emotionally unavailable. | 我情感无能 |
[16:05] | Okay, okay, okay, you’re in luck. | 行行 算你运气好 |
[16:07] | I know a little blonde | 我认识一个金发女 |
[16:08] | who can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. | 口活能让人爽上天 |
[16:10] | You buy her a pork taco and a shot of Smirnoff, | 你给她买个猪肉玉米卷 再来一杯伏特加 |
[16:13] | and it’s go time. | 就能提枪上马了 |
[16:14] | – Who? – My daughter. | -是谁 -我女儿 |
[16:15] | She’s a looker– | 她是个美人 |
[16:16] | nice face, excellent tits, tight ass. | 漂亮脸蛋 傲人美胸 紧实翘臀 |
[16:24] | “菜花”大盗跑了 看好自家孩子和小动物 | |
[16:38] | Debs! Lip! Come and get it! | 小黛 利普 吃饭了 |
[16:41] | There you go. | 吃吧 |
[16:44] | Hey, you feel better? | 你好些了吗 |
[16:47] | Uh, yeah, yeah, my blisters are finally opening up, | 好些了 水泡终于都弄开了 |
[16:50] | so I’m in the fun pain portion of the healing process now. | 我正愉快地处于愈合过程中痛死了的时刻 |
[16:53] | I need some help terrorizing the lesbos after dinner. | 晚餐后我需要人帮忙恐吓死拉拉 |
[16:55] | “Lesbos”? | “死拉拉” |
[16:56] | They’re moving in down the street. | 她们要搬到街尾 |
[16:58] | Frank says they’re gonna screw up the whole neighborhood. | 弗兰克说她们会搞乱整个社区 |
[17:00] | More cops, flowers, paint their houses– shit like that. | 更多警察 花朵 漆房子 这种破事吧 |
[17:03] | That could be a good thing– | 这是好事啊 |
[17:05] | a way for us get out of the hood without leaving. | 我们不用搬走就能逃开这破地方了 |
[17:07] | Frank says that’s a bad thing. | 弗兰克说这是坏事 |
[17:08] | Why? ‘Cause you and Debs | 为什么 因为你和小黛去上的学校 |
[17:11] | could go to a school without metal detectors? | 可以不用金属探测器搜查学生吗 |
[17:13] | Liam could play in a park without empty crack vials? | 利亚姆可以去没有空毒品瓶的公园玩吗 |
[17:15] | Debs! Come on! It’s getting cold! | 小黛 快点 要凉了 |
[17:17] | – Would you help me? – Uh, yeah, sure. | -能帮帮我吗 -好 没问题 |
[17:22] | You look nice. Come on, sit, eat. | 你真漂亮 来坐下吃吧 |
[17:25] | Can’t. Got to get ready for my party tonight. | 不行 我得为今晚的派对做准备 |
[17:27] | Where are the Christmas lights? | 圣诞彩灯在哪里 |
[17:29] | You’re having a party tonight? | 你今晚要办派对 |
[17:31] | Uh, here? | 在家里 |
[17:35] | What kind of party? | 什么样的派对 |
[17:36] | Friends. | 招待朋友 |
[17:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:38] | No one you know. | 没有你认识的 |
[17:39] | Debs, I’m not gonna be here tonight. | 小黛 我今晚不会在家 |
[17:41] | So? I don’t need a chaperone. | 无所谓 我不需要监护人 |
[17:42] | Yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[17:43] | No, I don’t. | 不需要 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[17:50] | Doesn’t sound like it. | 听你语气可不像 |
[17:51] | You’re old enough to make your own decisions, okay? | 你已经长大了 可以自己做决定 |
[17:54] | Just… | 不过 |
[17:56] | be smart. | 别让自己吃亏 |
[18:01] | Okay, sweetheart, time for bed. | 好了亲爱的 该睡觉了 |
[18:03] | – No. – Sammi! | -不要 -萨咪 |
[18:05] | What? | 干什么 |
[18:08] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[18:09] | I brought you some of my fresh-brewed beer. | 我把我自己新酿的酒拿来了 |
[18:11] | Tell me what you think. | 尝尝味道如何 |
[18:13] | Oh, thanks. Maybe later. | 谢谢 我以后尝吧 |
[18:16] | That’s a great outfit. | 你这衣服真好看 |
[18:17] | How was work? | 工作顺利吗 |
[18:19] | A goddamn nightmare. | 真他妈是一场噩梦 |
[18:20] | Why does everybody wait till the last minute | 为啥所有人都要等到最后一分钟 |
[18:22] | to buy their damn sparklers? | 才他妈去买烟花 |
[18:24] | Like they don’t know the holiday’s coming. | 都不知道假期要到了吗 |
[18:26] | Seasonal retail is the pits. | 季节性零售去死吧 |
[18:29] | You look exhausted. | 你似乎很疲惫 |
[18:30] | I’m not used to having people yell at me all day long. | 我受不了一整天被人吼 |
[18:32] | Chuckie, go to bed! | 恰奇 去睡觉 |
[18:35] | Come on. | 过来 |
[18:38] | I don’t have anyone to talk to. | 没人能听我倾诉 |
[18:41] | Sheila hates me. Fiona ignores me. | 希拉讨厌我 菲奥娜无视我 |
[18:44] | All those jerks at the Alibi just want to bang and bolt. | 艾莱伯酒吧的那些人只想上我 |
[18:48] | Oh, they’re– they’re awful. | 他们 他们真是太糟糕了 |
[18:51] | You need a good man. | 你需要一个好男人 |
[18:53] | I do. But there’s none left. | 是的 但是好男人没有了 |
[18:59] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:00] | I have this friend. | 我认识一个朋友 |
[19:03] | I think you two might really hit it off. | 我觉得你们很适合彼此 |
[19:05] | N-no. No more. | 不 不要男人了 |
[19:07] | I’m telling you, this guy is different. | 我跟你说 这个人不一样 |
[19:09] | I need a penis break. | 我不想找男人了 |
[19:11] | I’m this revolving door for chumps. | 来来回回遇到的都是些烂人 |
[19:14] | It’s not good for me, and it’s not good for Chuckie. | 这样对我和恰奇都不好 |
[19:16] | I’m telling you– this fella could be the one. | 我跟你说 这人也许就是你的真命天子 |
[19:19] | He really knows how to treat a lady. | 他对女人特别绅士 |
[19:21] | Then why is he single? | 那他为什么单身 |
[19:23] | His wife croaked– Poor thing. | 他老婆去世了 悲剧 |
[19:26] | He has his own business, a late-model Sedan, | 他有自己的事业 有一辆新型轿车 |
[19:29] | widescreen TV. | 宽屏电视 |
[19:31] | He showers regularly. | 定期洗澡 |
[19:34] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[19:38] | Why not? | 为什么要拒绝 |
[19:40] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[19:41] | There you go. | 这才对嘛 |
[19:42] | – If you say so. – That’s my girl. | -听你的 -乖女儿 |
[19:44] | Hey, thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[19:46] | You bet. | 没事 |
[19:46] | – You’re the best. – I am. | -你最好了 -那当然 |
[19:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:51] | Hey, man. | 来了 |
[19:52] | Operation Dykes-begone. | 赶走拉拉行动 |
[19:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | Mandy’s moving to Indiana… | 曼迪要跟肯亚塔一起 |
[20:01] | With Kenyatta. | 搬去印第安纳州了 |
[20:02] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[20:04] | Some shitty job. | 说是为了工作 |
[20:06] | He’s gonna fucking kill her. Why’s she going? | 那混蛋会折磨死她的 她为什么要去 |
[20:08] | ‘Cause she’s a hood girl– | 她是这儿的女孩 |
[20:09] | She thinks she’s a piece of shit. | 觉得自己不值钱 |
[20:11] | Well, did you try to talk her out of it? | 那你劝过她吗 |
[20:12] | She won’t listen to me, | 她不听我的 |
[20:13] | says there’s nothing here for her. | 说这里没什么好留恋的 |
[20:15] | I don’t get it– She doesn’t need that fucking goon, man. | 我不明白 她不需要跟着那个蠢货 |
[20:17] | She’s a great girl. She can get any guy she wants. | 她是个好女孩 很多好男人可以让她选 |
[20:20] | Tell her that, all right? | 那你去跟她说 |
[20:22] | Yeah, I’ll talk to her. | 好 我跟她谈 |
[20:28] | Oh, welcome! | 欢迎 |
[20:30] | Um, come, make yourselves at home. | 来吧 不用拘束 |
[20:32] | Beer’s over there… | 啤酒在那里 |
[20:34] | and we also have nonalcoholic sparkling punch. | 我们还有不含酒精的碳酸饮料 |
[20:41] | That’s strong stuff. I’d pace yourself. | 酒劲很强 最好悠着点喝 |
[20:49] | Hey, Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[20:52] | Didn’t think you were gonna show up tonight. | 没想到你今晚会来 |
[20:54] | You invited me. | 你邀请了我 |
[20:55] | Guys, Fiona from the diner. | 这位是餐厅服务员菲奥娜 |
[20:57] | Hey, cutie. You clean up good. | 美女 打扮得不错啊 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I’m a real fixer-upper. | 是啊 需要修整的地方多了 |
[21:01] | – Beer. – Yes, please. | -啤酒要吗 -要 |
[21:04] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[21:09] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[21:10] | Thought you had to work tonight. | 你今晚不是要上班吗 |
[21:12] | I did. I got off early. | 上了 提前下班了 |
[21:13] | How’d you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[21:14] | Chris’s Instagram. | 克里斯发在网上了 |
[21:17] | This is my girlfriend, Gigi. | 这是我女朋友 琪琪 |
[21:19] | Your girlfriend? | 你女朋友 |
[21:20] | Yeah. Fiona is Gus’s friend. | 菲奥娜是古斯的朋友 |
[21:23] | She’s a waitress at the diner. | 她是个餐厅服务员 |
[21:25] | I live with him. | 我跟他住在一起 |
[21:27] | You live together? | 你们俩住在一起 |
[21:28] | Yeah, why? | 怎么了 |
[21:31] | That is so funny. | 真有趣 |
[21:33] | We were just talking | 我们刚才还在讨论 |
[21:34] | about moving in together, weren’t we, baby? | 是否搬到一起 对吧宝贝 |
[21:37] | Yeah, it’s just too bad she’s allergic to cats, right? | 她对猫过敏 太遗憾了 |
[21:49] | Fair play. | 这招不错 |
[21:53] | I should go get set up. | 我应该去准备了 |
[22:08] | Can I get you some tea or anything? | 要杯茶或者其它什么吗 |
[22:11] | I have honeysuckle rose. | 我有金银花玫瑰茶 |
[22:13] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:14] | Mind if I head upstairs? | 介意我去楼上看吗 |
[22:15] | Oh, not at all, no. | 请便吧 |
[22:21] | Oh, hello, Frank. | 你好 弗兰克 |
[22:23] | I was just marking different spots that I will travel to | 我刚刚在标注一些旅游地点 |
[22:26] | when I sell this house. | 等我卖了房子我就要上路 |
[22:28] | You’re not selling the house. | 房子你不能卖 |
[22:31] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[22:33] | Frank, I am my own woman. | 弗兰克 我是个独立自主的女人 |
[22:37] | And while I really want you to come with me, | 虽然我很想让你跟我同去 |
[22:41] | I can choose to go by myself. | 但我也可以选择自己去 |
[22:43] | Have you seen a big cardboard box around anywhere? | 你有没有看见一个大的硬纸箱 |
[22:49] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[22:51] | Oh, I got a new dress today! | 我今天穿了新裙子 |
[22:54] | And I got my hair done and my makeup done at Sephora! | 我还在丝芙兰做了新发型 化了妆 |
[22:58] | I said to myself, “Well, if he notices just one thing, | 我跟自己说 “如果他注意到其中一点 |
[23:01] | if he just notices one thing, | 只要他注意到其中一点 |
[23:03] | well, maybe I would reconsider.” | 也许我就重新考虑” |
[23:06] | It was a big box, filled with mason jars. | 是一个大盒子 装满了玻璃瓶 |
[23:10] | Yeah, I do know what happened to that. | 我知道它去哪了 |
[23:12] | I gave it to Debbie for her party. | 我把它给黛比拿去开派对了 |
[23:14] | You what? | 什么 |
[23:16] | But that– but that was my only batch! | 那可是我唯一的成品 |
[23:18] | I needed that. | 我需要它 |
[23:19] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[23:20] | All done! | 都看完了 |
[23:23] | Let us know if you hear of anyone nearby | 如果你知道附近有谁 |
[23:25] | struggling to make ends meet or on disability | 生活困难 或者有残疾 |
[23:27] | or headed for incarceration. | 或者要去坐牢 请告诉我 |
[23:29] | We’d like to buy as many homes as we can. | 我们想买下尽可能多的房子 |
[23:32] | Okay. Oh, thank you! | 非常感谢 |
[23:35] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:38] | That was one of the lesbians. | 那是两个拉拉中的一个 |
[23:40] | Okay, this is earnest money to buy this house, | 这是买房的定金 |
[23:43] | which means they’re earnest! | 他们已经下定决心了 |
[23:46] | It’s happening, Frank, | 这事就这么定了 弗兰克 |
[23:48] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[23:50] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:55] | I– Oh, God, I can’t– | 我的天 我不能 |
[23:57] | I’m– I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[24:00] | I’m– I’m still too weak. I– | 我身体还很弱 我 |
[24:03] | What if– | 如果 |
[24:05] | I have to stay close to my doctors… | 我得离我的医生 |
[24:09] | and my family. | 和我的家庭近一点 |
[24:11] | Sammi and Chuckie need me, | 萨咪和恰奇需要我 |
[24:12] | and Sammi is a train wreck. | 萨咪简直一团糟 |
[24:15] | And Fiona and the kids– I’m their dad. | 菲奥娜和孩子们 我是他们的爸爸 |
[24:21] | A home is a home, damn it. | 一座房子就是一个家 |
[24:24] | I died upstairs, and then I came back to life. | 我在楼上死去 然后又复活 |
[24:28] | I was reborn in this house. | 我是在这里重生的 |
[24:31] | I’m practically the mayor of this place. | 这里是属于我的 |
[24:33] | Sheils, come on, | 小希希 别这样 |
[24:36] | you can’t take that away from me. | 你不能把它从我手中夺走 |
[24:39] | These few blocks, this neighborhood… | 这仅剩的街区 这些邻里 |
[24:43] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever had. | 他们是我唯一所拥有的 |
[24:46] | It’s the only thing that’s ever meant anything to me. | 它们对我意义重大 |
[24:53] | I thought I was the only thing | 我以为只有我 |
[24:54] | that ever meant anything to you. | 对你意义重大呢 |
[24:56] | And you. Of course and you. | 你 当然是你 |
[24:58] | Yeah, you’re my everything. | 你是我的全部 |
[24:59] | You are my dawn… | 你是我的黎明 |
[25:02] | and my dusk. | 你是我的黄昏 |
[25:02] | You’re the sun. You’re the moon. | 你是我心中的日月 |
[25:06] | Sheila. Sheila, I’m begging you. | 希拉 希拉 求你了 |
[25:10] | Oh, fuck me. | 操 |
[25:24] | Listen, is your big, black boyfriend around right now? | 你的黑人壮男友在吗 |
[25:28] | He’s playing poker with his homies. | 他在跟朋友打牌 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:33] | Got beer at my place. | 我家里有啤酒 |
[26:13] | You might want to keep your shoes on over here. | 你最好还是不要踩上来 |
[26:15] | When does the party start? | 派对什么时候才开始 |
[26:17] | – What do you mean? – Everyone here is lame. | -你什么意思 -每个人都无聊透了 |
[26:19] | The music sucks. | 音乐也很无聊 |
[26:21] | The only decent thing is your brother. | 唯一正点的就是你哥了 |
[26:23] | Next! | 下一个 |
[26:25] | We call him “Carlilingus.” | 我们叫他”舔阴小能手” |
[26:28] | I’m going back for seconds. | 我得再来一次 |
[26:31] | Oh, God. Here! | 来了 |
[26:34] | – Hi! – Hey, you. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[26:36] | I saved these for you. | 我给你们留了这些 |
[26:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | Guys, this is my friend Debbie. | 这是我朋友黛比 |
[26:42] | Hi. Um, come in. | 你好 请进 |
[26:44] | We have girls, lots and lots of girls. | 我们有姑娘 很多姑娘 |
[27:01] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[27:06] | You are gorgeous. | 你真漂亮 |
[27:10] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[27:13] | You’re sweet. | 你真可爱 |
[27:15] | You’re funny. | 有趣 |
[27:18] | You’re very smart. | 还很聪明 |
[27:23] | You know that, right? | 这些你都知道的吧 |
[27:25] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[27:29] | I mean it, okay? | 我认真的 好吗 |
[27:33] | You’re a good person, Mandy. | 你是个好人 曼迪 |
[27:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:46] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[27:48] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[27:51] | What is what? What is what? | 什么算什么 |
[27:53] | This, us. | 这个 我们 |
[27:56] | Well, we are two people… | 我们是两个人 |
[28:00] | who like each other’s bodies, | 喜欢彼此的肉体 |
[28:03] | and we’re very good at sex. | 做爱也很和谐 |
[28:07] | And what about your girlfriend? | 那你女朋友呢 |
[28:10] | What about her? She’s in Florida. | 她吗 她在弗罗里达 |
[28:13] | – And then? – And then I have no idea, okay? | -然后呢 -然后我不知道 |
[28:18] | But I’m here now. | 不过我现在在这里 |
[28:19] | Are you gonna visit her? | 你会去见她吗 |
[28:21] | In Miami? I don’t know. Who knows? | 去迈阿密吗 不知道 天晓得 |
[28:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:15] | Uh, yeah. Oh, no, I got to– | 没事 我得去… |
[29:19] | – I got to lie down. – Yeah. | -我得去躺会儿 -好 |
[29:21] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:26] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. | -我的天 -好吧 |
[29:31] | Hello? This is my room! | 有人吗 这是我的房间 |
[29:34] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:43] | Whoa, the room is spinning. | 我感觉房间在转 |
[29:45] | – It’s okay. – I’m feeling dizzy. | -没事 -我有点晕 |
[30:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:15] | What the hell are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[30:16] | Shouldn’t you be in bed? | 你不是应该在床上吗 |
[30:24] | Hey, hand me one of those, will you? | 拿一桶煤气给我 |
[30:32] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢帮忙 |
[30:47] | Listen, Mandy, you don’t need that fucker, okay? | 听着 曼迪 你不用跟着那个王八蛋 |
[30:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:56] | You think it’d be okay if I come by tomorrow morning, and… | 你介意我明早再来吗 |
[31:02] | you know, maybe we can get some breakfast or something? | 一起吃个早餐之类的 |
[31:06] | – Sure. – Great. | -行啊 -好极了 |
[31:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:33] | That was a good set. You are the man. | 演出很棒 真不赖 |
[31:35] | – Thanks. – Nice to meet you, Fiona. | -谢谢 -很高兴见到你 菲奥娜 |
[31:38] | You too, Gigi. | 我也是 琪琪 |
[31:39] | You guys have a, uh, good night, huh? | 祝你们有个美好的夜晚 |
[31:42] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[31:46] | What a dick. A live-in girlfriend? | 这人渣 竟然有个同居女友 |
[31:49] | – Yeah, a couple years. – You know this is, like, | -是啊 有几年了 -你知道吗 |
[31:51] | the second time this month that I’ve gotten blown off by a dude? | 这已经是这个月我第二次被人放鸽子了 |
[31:54] | It’s not you– I mean, he does this all the time. | 不是你的原因 他见谁都这样 |
[31:56] | Oh, that’s supposed to make me feel better? | 你这是在安慰我吗 |
[31:58] | Where does he get off, treating women like that? | 他这么对女人 每次都怎么收场的 |
[32:01] | Ah, he’s just insecure, I guess. | 他只是没有安全感 |
[32:03] | Oh, so fucking what? “Gus’s friend.” | 那又怎么样 古斯的朋友 |
[32:07] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry for, like, grabbing you like that. | 抱歉 刚才强吻你 |
[32:15] | I did not mind at all. | 我一点不介意 |
[32:18] | It was nice. | 挺好的 |
[32:25] | You want to grab a coffee? | 想一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[32:28] | – I got to get home. – Oh, jeez. | -我得回家了 -我的天 |
[32:31] | I feel so used. | 我感觉被利用了 |
[32:34] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[32:36] | – What about tomorrow? – Yeah, sure. | -明天如何 -行啊 |
[32:39] | There’s a spot right around the corner from my place. | 我家附近有一间咖啡店 |
[32:42] | – How’s 11:00? – Sounds great. | -11点怎么样 -可以 |
[32:44] | Cool. | 好 |
[32:46] | – Later. – Later. | -回见 -回见 |
[33:36] | What the fuck you doing out here? | 你在干什么 |
[33:37] | Jesus, fuck, you scared me. | 我的天 你吓我一跳 |
[33:39] | She left. About an hour ago. | 她一小时前就走了 |
[33:46] | Shit, I… I tried. | 该死 我尽力了 |
[33:52] | Yeah, I’m sure you did. | 我信你 |
[34:10] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[34:19] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:20] | This sign wasn’t here last night. | 这个标牌昨天晚上还不在这里 |
[34:30] | – They’re closed? – Oh, yeah, | -关门了吗 -是啊 |
[34:32] | by order of the Health Department, apparently. | 看样子被卫生部勒令停业了 |
[34:34] | How do you make unhealthy coffee? | 咖啡怎么会有卫生问题 |
[34:36] | Maybe it was the scones. | 可能是司康饼的问题 |
[34:39] | Listen, I’ve got some shit in my fridge, | 对了 我冰箱里还有点吃的 |
[34:41] | like, frozen gumbo, toaster waffles, eggs. | 冷冻秋葵汤 华夫饼 鸡蛋什么的 |
[34:44] | I’ll make you coffee so strong, it’ll walk right into the cup. | 我可以给你煮特浓咖啡 |
[34:46] | – I don’t have any scones, though. – Forget it, then. | -不过我家没司康饼 -那就不吃了 |
[34:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:55] | Hi, there. I’m Lisa. | 你好 我是丽萨 |
[34:57] | My wife, Lisa, and I just moved into the house down the street. | 我太太和我刚搬进街尾的房子 |
[35:00] | Adamecs had three kids. Bank threw them out. | 阿德梅斯有三个孩子 银行把他们赶出去了 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[35:04] | Listen, was your car towed this morning? | 对了 今早有人来拖你的车吗 |
[35:07] | – We don’t have a car, so, no. – Our Range Rover was. | -我们没车 -可我们的路虎被拖走了 |
[35:11] | All the parking signs on the south side of the street | 马路南边的停车标志 |
[35:13] | were moved to the north side, | 忽然就被挪去北边了 |
[35:15] | and there are heroin needles in the alley | 巷子里还有海洛因针头 |
[35:17] | and serial rapist flyers. | 连环强奸犯通缉单 |
[35:19] | It’s like the neighborhood went to shit overnight. | 感觉这片地方一夜之间成了狗屎 |
[35:22] | – You know anything about it? – No, sorry. | -你知道为什么吗 -不知道 |
[35:27] | FYI… | 告诉你 |
[35:29] | We don’t scare easily. | 我们没那么胆小 |
[35:45] | 给我发短信 我们得谈谈 | |
[36:07] | I am a woman! | 老娘是女人了 |
[36:15] | This gumbo is fucking delicious. | 这秋葵汤太棒了 |
[36:16] | Yeah, my dad– he’s from New Orleans. | 我爸爸 是新奥尔良人 |
[36:17] | I picked a vat up on my last visit. | 上次去的时候拿了一大桶回来 |
[36:20] | Is he a musician too? | 他也是音乐人吗 |
[36:22] | Both my parents, actually. My dad’s a violinist. | 我父母都是 我爸爸拉小提琴 |
[36:24] | My mom plays pretty much everything. | 我妈妈似乎什么都会弹 |
[36:28] | – What is this? – That’s a guzheng. | -这是什么 -是古筝 |
[36:31] | Yeah, my mom– | 是我妈妈 |
[36:32] | she brought one back on her last tour from China. | 她上次去中国的时候带回来的 |
[36:35] | Can you play this? | 你会弹吗 |
[36:38] | Jesus. Are you, like, a prodigy or something? | 天哪 你是不是音乐天才 |
[36:42] | Well, I just, you know, pick things up here and there. | 我就是什么都学一点 |
[36:45] | I forgot to ask you what you thought of the set last night. | 我忘了问你 对昨晚的音乐满意吗 |
[36:50] | Jazz isn’t really my thing. | 我不太喜欢爵士乐 |
[36:53] | But, you know, one of them sounded kind of familiar? | 不过 似乎有一首歌挺熟悉的 |
[36:56] | Oh, right, that’s Miles Davis– | 是迈尔斯·戴维斯[美国著名爵士乐喇叭手] |
[36:57] | it gets a lot of elevator play. | 常被用来做背景音乐 |
[37:00] | What kind of stuff you listen to? | 你都听什么音乐 |
[37:03] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -我不听 -不听吗 |
[37:06] | I don’t have time to listen to music. | 我没时间听音乐 |
[37:08] | That’s tragic. | 太可怜了 |
[37:11] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I would die without music in my life. | 当然 没有音乐我一定会死 |
[37:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:18] | So play me something worth dying over. | 那你弹点什么我听听 看值不值得一死 |
[37:21] | – Wha– – Come on. | -这… -来嘛 |
[37:23] | – No. – I won’t even watch you. | -不 -我绝对不看你 |
[37:25] | I’ll just stare into my gumbo. Come on. | 我就盯着我的汤 真的 |
[37:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:47] | *Keeping you close, falling behind* | *你在身边 我要沦陷* |
[37:51] | *I lost my voice, you lost your mind* | *我哑然失声 你沉默无言* |
[37:55] | *You say you’re not well, I say you’re fine* | *你说你不好 我说你很好* |
[37:59] | *You’re walking with me through the aisles of a drugstore* | *你陪我走在 药店的通道边* |
[38:04] | *And if you return to me* | *只盼你转身归来* |
[38:12] | *Oh, if you return to me* | *只盼你转身归来* |
[38:21] | *Your mother’s a fake, a phantom who steals* | *你妈妈喜欢撒谎 喜欢偷偷抢抢* |
[38:25] | *The smile on your face is not what you feel* | *你脸上微笑荡漾 却非你心中所想* |
[38:29] | *I’ll check you in if you check me out* | *你看我一眼 我便敞开心房* |
[38:33] | *Some lonesome wrist cutter who says I’m her brother* | *寂寞爱割腕的姑娘 说我是她的兄长* |
[38:38] | *Oh, if– * | *只要…* |
[38:53] | Holy shit. | 真他妈好听 |
[38:59] | I love that you’re an early-bird-special kind of guy. | 你还会早早起来赶特价 我很喜欢 |
[39:02] | Love a man who can spot a good deal. | 我喜欢会过日子的人 |
[39:05] | So how do you know Frank? | 你是怎么认识弗兰克的 |
[39:08] | We’re working on a business arrangement together. | 我们是生意伙伴 |
[39:11] | You’re a businessman? | 你是生意人 |
[39:13] | More of a tradesman, actually. | 其实比较像是零售商 |
[39:16] | Wow. Looks and smarts? | 长得帅还聪明 |
[39:19] | Did I get lucky tonight or what? | 我今天是不是太幸运了 |
[39:23] | And I like your jacket. | 你的夹克也很好看 |
[39:24] | It’s very classy. | 非常有档次 |
[39:38] | Hey! It ain’t quitting time yet, College! | 大学生 还不到下班的时候 |
[39:42] | Look, uh, do we get paid for the holiday on Monday? | 周一的假期有加班费吗 |
[39:44] | What? | 什么 |
[39:45] | You know, it’s the fourth? | 周一是四号 |
[39:49] | Of July? | 七月四号 |
[39:50] | It’s, you know, America’s birthday. | 是美国的生日 |
[39:52] | It’s the birth of democracy. | 民主的生日 |
[39:53] | Yeah, I know what the fourth of July is, smart-ass. | 我知道七月四号是什么日子 小鬼 |
[39:56] | No. None of the holidays– | 没加班费 所有假期 |
[39:58] | Not the tree one, the president one, the war one, | 植树节 总统节 战争节 |
[40:01] | and definitely not the one for the blacks. | 还有什么黑人的节日 都没加班费 |
[40:03] | – This ain’t the post office. – Yeah. No. | -我们又不是邮局 -好吧 |
[40:04] | I-I think I tweaked my back. | 我好像扭到腰了 |
[40:08] | You’re not gunning for workman’s comp, are you, kid? | 小子 你不会想要工伤补偿吧 |
[40:10] | – No, I just– – Good. ‘Cause the “Comp” | -不 我只是… -因为还有一群 |
[40:13] | stands for competition from the Mexicans who all want your job. | 墨西哥人等着抢你的工作呢 |
[40:16] | So man up, or you’re gonna be on permanent unpaid holiday. | 爷们点 否则老子直接开了你 |
[40:19] | – Great. – Jeez. | -好 -他妈的 |
[40:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:38] | Last night, did we, um– | 昨晚 我们有没有… |
[40:40] | I know. It was wonderful. | 对啊 特别棒 |
[40:42] | – So that did happen? – Yeah… | -真发生了啊 -对啊 |
[40:47] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[40:49] | I was– I was plastered. | 我喝高了 |
[40:54] | But you had a… | 但是你那里… |
[40:56] | – Your thing– – No, Debbie, that’s… | -你的那个… -不 黛比 那是… |
[41:00] | biology. | 生理反应 |
[41:01] | That’s not consent. | 不受我控制 |
[41:04] | I thought it meant you wanted to. | 我还以为那意思是你想要呢 |
[41:05] | Did I say I wanted to? | 我有说我想要吗 |
[41:09] | Not exactly. | 没说 |
[41:11] | Debbie, I was barely conscious, okay? | 黛比 我当时根本没有意识了 懂吗 |
[41:15] | You date-raped me. | 你这是”约会强奸” |
[41:17] | We were on a date? | 我们是在约会吗 |
[41:18] | No, Debbie, you statutory-raped yourself. | 不 黛比 你把自己给强奸了 |
[41:23] | I could go to jail. | 我可能会进监狱 |
[41:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:27] | Friends don’t rape friends. | 朋友不会强奸朋友 |
[41:29] | I-I didn’t mean to rape you. | 我没有故意想要强奸你 |
[41:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:39] | Don’t– don’t call me, okay? | 不要 不要给我打电话 好吗 |
[41:57] | Whoa! No IV drugs. Pump it pure. | 不要注射毒品 要纯奶 |
[42:00] | Yo, you said you’d be home by 4:00. | 你说你四点会到家 |
[42:03] | Word got out that we’re paying cash. | 一听说我们会付现金 |
[42:05] | Bunch of new nursing moms just showed up. | 一帮产后妈妈就出现了 |
[42:06] | Hey, Radha! I’m not paying you to snooze. | 拉达 我付你钱不是让你来打瞌睡的 |
[42:09] | So wait. You got a problem | 斯维特拉娜给咱们 |
[42:10] | with Svetlana breast-feeding the girls, | 姑娘喂奶你有意见 |
[42:12] | but selling this tainted-ass titty milk | 但是卖这帮人肮脏的奶水 |
[42:15] | from this crew’s okay? | 你就没意见了 |
[42:16] | We’re gonna be struggling just to make ends meet | 飞机房关了之后 |
[42:18] | with the Rub-N-Tug closed. | 我们的生活就很拮据了 |
[42:19] | – You missed The Wiggles. – Kev. | -你错过《威格尔斯》了 -小凯 |
[42:21] | They love The Wiggles. V, they need their mother. | 孩子们喜欢看《威格尔斯》 小维 她们需要妈妈 |
[42:24] | Why don’t you just relax and let me do my job? | 你消消气让我做我的事好吗 |
[42:26] | Because I see you feeding everybody else’s babies, | 我看你在喂别人家的孩子 |
[42:29] | except your own, and it pisses me off! | 不喂自己的孩子 我很生气 |
[42:43] | Hey, Debs, you okay? | 小黛 你没事吧 |
[42:44] | Matty accused me of raping him. | 马蒂说我强奸了他 |
[42:46] | – Of what? – I know! | -说你什么 -就是嘛 |
[42:48] | – We made love last night– – No, wait, wait, wait. | -我们昨晚做爱了 -不 等一下 |
[42:50] | You lost your virginity? | 你破处了 |
[42:51] | Does it count if it’s rape? | 强奸算破处吗 |
[42:53] | You did the raping, right? | 是你强奸他 对吧 |
[42:55] | Well, he was drunk, but his thing wasn’t. | 他喝多了 但是他那话儿没醉 |
[42:58] | How do you rape a dude? | 你是怎么强奸男人的 |
[43:00] | He was sort of paralyzed by Frank’s beer or something. | 他喝了弗兰克的酒之后就瘫倒了 |
[43:02] | I thought he would like it. I thought all guys did! | 我以为他会喜欢 我以为男人都喜欢 |
[43:05] | – We– we do. – Well, Matty didn’t. | -我们确实喜欢 -但马蒂不喜欢 |
[43:08] | Okay, listen, Debs, | 好了 听我说 小黛 |
[43:08] | I think this is one seriously weird dude, okay? | 我觉得这个家伙很不靠谱 好吗 |
[43:11] | I think you’re better off without him, yeah? | 你离他远点会比较好 |
[43:13] | I’m not! | 才不好 |
[43:15] | Listen, Debs, a million guys would kill to be raped by you. | 听我说 小黛 无数个男人会挤破脑袋来让你强奸 |
[43:19] | Oh, would you shut up already? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[43:25] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[43:30] | I’m test-driving our new home! | 我在试驾我们的新家呢 |
[43:34] | Ernie talked me into the big one! | 欧尼劝我买了大型的 |
[43:37] | Ernie? | 欧尼 |
[43:38] | Yeah, Ernie, my RV dealer. | 是的 欧尼 我的房车商 |
[43:41] | Isn’t it gorgeous? | 漂亮吧 |
[43:43] | And in the master bedroom, there’s a pop-out, | 在主卧室中 还有个篷子 |
[43:46] | and it just doubles the whole size. | 面积就大了一倍 |
[43:48] | – You bought this? – Well… | -你买了 -额… |
[43:49] | not yet, but Ernie let me take it for a test-drive, | 还没有 但是欧尼让我试驾了一下 |
[43:53] | and he said he’d bring it on back tonight if I buy it. | 他说如果我买了的话 他今晚就能开过来 |
[43:57] | Sheila, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 希拉 我想了很多 |
[44:01] | I was unconscious when you married me. | 咱们结婚的时候我意识不清醒 |
[44:03] | – Well, I mean… – All right. | -好吧… -你们聊 |
[44:07] | – Kind of, but… – Wait, wait, listen– | -是有点昏迷 但是… -等等 听我说 |
[44:09] | – I mean, I knew you– – Wait, listen to me. | -我是说 我了解你 -等等 听我说 |
[44:10] | I want… | 我想… |
[44:12] | I want to renew our vows. | 我想要重新宣誓我们的婚礼誓言 |
[44:14] | I want this to be a choice. | 我想要我们的婚姻是心甘情愿的 |
[44:16] | I want to do it right. | 我想要走婚礼程序 |
[44:18] | – Really? – Oh, my God… | -真的吗 -我的天 |
[44:20] | My heart is literally bursting. I haven’t felt this way ever. | 我激动得心脏都快跳出来了 我从来没有这种感觉 |
[44:24] | I didn’t feel it with Monica, not with Sammi’s mom. | 跟莫妮卡在一起的时候没有 和萨咪妈妈也没有 |
[44:29] | You have such a deep soul, and you care so much. | 你心地善良 关爱别人 |
[44:32] | You care about humanity, and I can’t leave here. | 你关心我的感受 我不能离开这里 |
[44:37] | I can’t leave my home. | 我不能离开我的家 |
[44:40] | Don’t squash my dream of us building a future together. | 不要摧毁我对我们俩未来的梦想 |
[44:43] | I can’t take it, especially now. I’m too weak. | 我接受不了 尤其是现在 我还太虚弱 |
[44:47] | Frank… What about my dreams | 弗兰克 那我想要开房车 |
[44:51] | of seeing the world, in this– this? | 环游世界的梦想怎么办 |
[44:55] | We can take a vacation anytime you want. | 我们随时都可以来一场说走就走的旅行 |
[44:58] | And then… | 然后 |
[45:00] | we’ll come back | 我们会回来 |
[45:02] | to the little nest that we’ve built for ourselves. | 回到我们的爱巢 |
[45:05] | Oh, my God. I love you, Sheila Jackson– | 天呐 我爱你 希拉·杰克逊 |
[45:08] | I mean Sheila Gallagher. | 我是说希拉·加拉格 |
[45:12] | Oh, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[45:23] | Debs, are you smoking? | 小黛 你在抽烟吗 |
[45:25] | – I’m just holding it. – Why? | -我只是拿着 -为什么 |
[45:29] | I’m experimenting with things adults do. | 尝试一下成人的东西 |
[45:31] | I don’t like it very much. | 我不太喜欢 |
[45:35] | You need to talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[45:40] | I want to tell you something, | 我想告诉你点事 |
[45:42] | but I don’t really want to talk about it | 但是我不想多谈 |
[45:44] | because I’m not sure how I feel about it. | 因为我不知道我现在是什么感觉 |
[45:47] | And I don’t want to be told how to feel. | 我也不想让别人来告诉我 |
[45:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:56] | So I’m gonna tell you, and… | 所以我告诉你 然后… |
[46:00] | that’s it. | 不要多问 |
[46:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:09] | I had sex last night… | 我昨晚和别人做爱了 |
[46:12] | My first time. | 我的第一次 |
[46:18] | Just… | 就… |
[46:19] | tell me… you were careful. | 告诉我 你们用套了 |
[46:51] | Homemade beer okay? | 自制啤酒可以吗 |
[46:53] | Oh, I’m fine with water. Thank you. | 喝水就可以了 谢谢 |
[46:55] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[47:03] | That is strong. | 劲儿可真强 |
[47:05] | Look at those socks… | 瞧你这袜子啊 |
[47:09] | Man with taste. | 真是个有品位的男人 |
[47:23] | Oh, oh, um, listen, look, I-I really like you. | 听我说 我真的很喜欢你 |
[47:27] | You’re a true gentleman, and I don’t meet many of those, | 你是个真正的绅士 我很少遇到你这样的人 |
[47:30] | which is… | 所以… |
[47:33] | – why I want to take things slow. – Huh? | -我希望我们能够慢慢来 -什么 |
[47:36] | I don’t want to make the same mistakes that I have | 我不想再犯我跟之前 |
[47:38] | with the last 30 or 40 guys I’ve been with. | 30到40个男人在一起时的那种错误 |
[47:43] | By “Take it slow,” You mean | 你刚刚说的”慢慢来” |
[47:44] | we can get at it after I finish my water? | 是指等我喝完水之后再做吗 |
[47:48] | No, no, I mean, you know… | 不 不 我是指… |
[47:51] | go out on a few dates, get to know each other better. | 出去约会几次 深入了解一下彼此 |
[47:56] | But Frank promised you would bone me | 但是弗兰克向我保证过 一旦我们 |
[47:58] | as soon as we got back to your trailer. | 回到你的拖车中 就可以干你了 |
[48:01] | What? | 什么 |
[48:03] | Come on, you beautiful hunk of junk. | 加油 你这美丽的酒 |
[48:05] | Jeez, it’s hot down here, Frank. | 天啊 下面可真热啊 弗兰克 |
[48:08] | I tripled the gas, to make things go a little faster. | 我把燃气量翻了3倍 让制作进程更快些 |
[48:12] | Frank, I’ve decided when Ernie comes with the RV | 弗兰克 我已经决定了 等欧尼把房车开来时 |
[48:15] | to tell him to turn it around and take it back home. | 就叫他掉转头 再开回去 |
[48:19] | – You’re keeping the house? – I want to be with you… | -你不卖房子了吗 -我想跟你在一起 |
[48:22] | and reaffirm our commitment to our partnership | 重新宣誓我们对于婚姻的承诺 |
[48:26] | – Oh, you– – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -你呀 -不 不 不要 |
[48:28] | – Maybe later. – Hey! | -等会儿吧 -嘿 |
[48:31] | You dangled me like a sex carrot to get brewery equipment? | 你把我当性工具来换酿酒设备吗 |
[48:35] | You were lonely. I was killing two birds with one stone. | 你也很寂寞啊 我这是一石二鸟 |
[48:38] | Well, I– – I don’t like your tone. | 我 我不喜欢你这语气 |
[48:40] | He promised that man | 他对那个男人保证 |
[48:42] | that I would put out on the first date. | 我在第一次约会时就会献身 |
[48:44] | I’ve seen you put out after the first drink. | 我见过你在喝完第一杯酒之后就献身呢 |
[48:46] | You son of a bitch! | 你个狗日的 |
[48:53] | Disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[48:54] | I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[48:57] | She– Oh, excuse us. | 她…不好意思 |
[49:06] | Get the fuck back here, you fucking asshole! | 给老娘回来 你个老混蛋 |
[49:08] | You are not getting away from this shit! | 你别想逃掉 |
[49:10] | I’m so– God damn you! Fuck you! | 我要…狗日的 去你妈的 |
[49:12] | – Get off him! – Fuck you! | -快下来 -去你妈的 |
[49:13] | – Get off him! – Get off of me, you cunt! | -快下来 -放开我 你个贱货 |
[49:18] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[49:19] | Did you hear what she called me? | 你听见她刚刚叫我什么了吗 |
[49:20] | – All right, Sheila– – Frank, that is not right. | -好了 希拉 -弗兰克 那是不对的 |
[49:22] | No, she should not be talking to your wife like that. | 不 她不能那样骂你的妻子 |
[49:24] | – I hope you die… – Seriously, Frank– | -我希望你去死 -说真的 弗兰克 |
[49:25] | …in a bottle of diarrhea! | 死在粪坑里 |
[49:28] | – That is an unacceptable– – I am your flesh and blood– | -那是令人无法接受的 -我可是你的亲骨肉 |
[49:31] | – Do something, Frank! – She is nobody! | -做点什么 弗兰克 -她只是个外人 |
[49:32] | All right, can the both of you… | 好了 你们两个 |
[49:34] | – I am your flesh and blood! – Just shut the fuck up? | -我是你的亲骨肉 -都能给老子闭嘴吗 |
[49:36] | Can we not have one moment of peace? | 就不能安宁一会儿吗 |
[49:39] | Christ! | 天啊 |
[49:41] | I’ve got a raging lunatic succubus of a daughter, on one hand, | 我一边有个放荡的疯女儿 |
[49:46] | and a lumpy, smothering pervert of a wife, on the other! | 另一边有个蠢笨的 令人窒息的变态妻子 |
[49:49] | And you are both driving me fucking insane! | 你们都他妈要把我逼疯了 |
[49:52] | – Daddy! – Don’t you “Daddy” Me! | -爸爸 -别叫我爸爸 |
[49:54] | You are needy. You are slutty. | 你饥渴 放荡 |
[49:57] | Your son is a lump of pure misery. | 你儿子就是个悲惨的蠢货 |
[49:59] | And you have disgusting personal hygiene. | 你的卫生习惯令人恶心 |
[50:02] | And you. | 你也是 |
[50:04] | – You are a certified whack job! – What? | -你就是个货真价实的神经病 -什么 |
[50:06] | You couldn’t go out of your house for two years. | 你整整两年不敢走出自家门 |
[50:08] | You take great pleasure in shoving fake penises | 享受把假阳具插进 |
[50:11] | up the butts of the men you love. | 你所爱的男人的屁股中 |
[50:14] | You banged the husband of your only daughter. | 你跟你独生女的丈夫上了床 |
[50:16] | You adopted a bunch of Indian kids, | 你领养了一堆印第安孩子 |
[50:18] | and who the fuck knows why? | 谁他妈知道个中缘由啊 |
[50:20] | And I cannot stand | 我真的受不了 |
[50:23] | your unreasonably complicated cooking! | 你那复杂得要死的厨艺 |
[50:28] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[50:31] | Can’t a man get one fucking minute of peace? | 身为男人 我就不能享受片刻安宁吗 |
[50:34] | Just one minute? | 哪怕一分钟也好 |
[50:40] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[50:40] | Must’ve been the extra propane. | 肯定是燃气加太大了 |
[50:42] | Where’s Hanzi? | 汉茨人呢 |
[50:45] | That’s a nice sock. | 袜子可真不错 |
[50:46] | – Chuckie! – Mommy! | -小恰 -妈咪 |
[50:58] | Holy mama… | 我靠啊 |
[51:01] | Sheils? | 小希 |
[51:05] | She– | 希… |
[51:08] | Sheila? | 希拉 |
[51:10] | Sheils, hey. Unlock the door. | 小希 嘿 把门打开吧 |
[51:14] | Sheila, hey. Let’s go to the Grand Canyon, huh? | 希拉 嘿 我们一起去大峡谷好吗 |
[51:18] | Want to go to the Grand– | 你想去大… |
[51:30] | Sheila? | 希拉 |
[51:51] | At least we won’t have to pay for the demo. | 至少我们不用付拆除费了 |
[51:53] | Score. | 赚了 |