时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here’s what went down last week on Shameless. | 下面是上周《无耻家庭》的剧情 |
[00:04] | Me. A lot. | 我 口了好多 |
[00:06] | Ew. Carl. | 卡尔 |
[00:08] | I handled enough personal liability claims | 我处理个人责任险索赔很有经验 |
[00:10] | to know what a six-figure payout looks like. | 知道六位数的赔偿该伤成什么样 |
[00:12] | You better bring me a mangled femur. | 那你最好带条断腿来见我 |
[00:14] | Hey, if you don’t have the stones to hobble yourself, | 如果你没胆子弄残自己 |
[00:16] | find someone who’ll do it for you. | 那就找人帮你 |
[00:18] | You promised to help terrorize my parents | 你保证你会帮忙吓我父母 |
[00:20] | in exchange for me giving you stuff. A deal’s a deal. | 报答我给了你那么多东西 说话要算话 |
[00:23] | How much to stop dating her? | 给你多少钱 你才肯跟她分手 |
[00:24] | – How about $5,000? – Is he serious? | -五千块怎么样 -他是认真的吗 |
[00:26] | He’s gonna pay me not to date your daughter? | 他要买通我跟他女儿分手吗 |
[00:27] | How about $10,000? | 一万块呢 |
[00:29] | 10 grand. Should have held out. | 才一万块 应该再坚持一下的 |
[00:31] | – You lost your virginity? – Does it count if it’s rape? | -你破处了 -强奸算破处吗 |
[00:34] | A million guys would kill to be raped by you. | 无数个男人会挤破脑袋来让你强奸 |
[00:36] | Oh, would you shut up already? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[00:38] | You hear Amy crying? | 你有没有听见艾米在哭 |
[00:39] | You’re more into the babies than you are me. | 比起我来 你更在乎孩子们 |
[00:41] | I’m sorry that I care about their well-being. | 对不起 但我在乎孩子们的状况 |
[00:43] | What about my well-being? | 那我的呢 |
[00:45] | Our bassist plays. He’s kind of a genius. | 我们的贝斯手 他可算是个天才 |
[00:48] | – Are you asking me on a date? – I’ll see you there. | -你这是在约我吗 -我在那儿等你 |
[00:50] | This is my girlfriend, Gigi. | 这是我女朋友 琪琪 |
[00:52] | – Your girlfriend? – Fiona is Gus’s friend. | -你女朋友 -菲奥娜是古斯的朋友 |
[00:59] | Holy shit. | 真他妈好听 |
[02:11] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[02:15] | Come on, buddy. Up and at ’em. | 快点 哥们 该醒醒了 |
[02:23] | – Morning. – Well, you’re in a good mood | -早上好 -你倒心情不错 |
[02:25] | for a man covered in pigeon shit. | 都快被鸽子屎淹了 |
[02:27] | I think I overdid it last night. | 可能是我昨晚喝多了 |
[02:30] | Celebrating my last day below the poverty line. | 庆祝我脱离贫困线 |
[02:33] | – Win the lottery? – Insurance payout. | -中彩票了吗 -保险赔偿 |
[02:36] | I earned it, too. | 也是我挣的 |
[02:38] | Broke my femur last winter. | 去年冬天弄断了腿 |
[02:41] | – Tore all… – Geah. Good for you. | -整条腿… -行了 挺好的 |
[02:43] | Meanwhile, why don’t you wait for your limousine somewhere else? | 你还是去其他地方等你家豪车吧 |
[02:53] | *It’s hot in here even with the fan on* | *电扇开着 却酷热难耐* |
[02:55] | *And I’m sweaty* | *我大汗淋漓* |
[02:59] | – *My balls are sweaty, too* – Uh, huh. Go on. | -*也汗流浃蛋* -继续 |
[03:06] | *But I am cool with that* | *但是内心却是凉爽* |
[03:09] | *Yeah, ’cause I am cool with you* | *因为有你在身旁* |
[03:17] | The ballad of sweaty balls? | 汗流浃蛋之歌吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah, that’s-that’s the title. | 对 这就是歌名 |
[03:20] | Just got to come up with a bridge. | 就是还得想段间奏出来 |
[03:23] | How are we not sick of each other? | 我们怎么就互相看不腻呢 |
[03:25] | Hm, yeah, it’s only been a week. | 才过了一周 |
[03:27] | So any day now? – | 所以随时都可能了 |
[03:29] | Actually, it’s been about 9 days and 12 hours, | 实际上已经9天零12个小时了 |
[03:31] | but, you know, who’s counting? | 但是谁还仔细数呢 |
[03:41] | Do you like that? | 喜欢这个调调吗 |
[03:42] | Oh, yeah. Nice. | 是的 好听 |
[04:06] | Oh, thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你派人来接我 |
[04:07] | It’s weird to see you here. | 在这里见到你真奇怪 |
[04:10] | Like, I cut you out of a photograph | 就好像我从照片把你抠出来 |
[04:11] | and pasted you into this background. | 贴在这个背景上 |
[04:13] | Yeah. You know, it’s weird for me to see me here. | 我也觉得很奇怪 |
[04:16] | So glad you came. | 很高兴你能来 |
[04:17] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好的 |
[04:30] | It’s, uh– | 很… |
[04:32] | It’s nice… | 很漂亮 |
[04:34] | You know, if you like this kind of thing. | 你应该喜欢这种风格吧 |
[04:36] | Girls are out playing a squash tournament. | 姐妹们去参加壁球锦标赛了 |
[04:38] | My parents are cheering them on. | 我爸妈去给她们加油了 |
[04:40] | They’re all driving me insane. | 他们快把我逼疯了 |
[04:42] | I mean, my little sisters are cute, but they know it. | 妹妹们很可爱 但是却很骄纵 |
[04:44] | So you sort of want to drown them. | 所以有时候真想溺死她们 |
[04:46] | And my older sister’s a programmed robot, | 我姐姐简直太听话了 |
[04:48] | would jump off a building if my parents told her to. | 就算爸妈让她跳楼她也二话没有 |
[04:50] | And my dad– | 还有我爸爸 |
[04:52] | Well, you know my dad. | 你了解我爸爸 |
[04:53] | Oh, yeah. He, ah, he want his 10 grand back? | 对 他想把一万块要回去吗 |
[04:56] | Don’t hate me because my dad’s a douchebag. | 不要因为我的混蛋爸爸而迁怒我 |
[04:58] | As long as I get a break from hauling rocks, | 只要不搬石头能好好休息 |
[05:00] | douchebaggery is-it’s not a problem. | 混蛋算个球 |
[05:20] | Hey. What’s up, yo? How’s your day looking? | 你好啊 小家伙 今天如何 |
[05:23] | Well, I was thinking I should go on the pill. | 我在考虑吃避孕药 |
[05:27] | So, you’re gonna be- | 你要… |
[05:29] | Well, since things are over with Matty, | 既然我跟马蒂已经玩完了 |
[05:31] | I figure it’s best to be prepared for next time, | 我觉得最好为下次做好准备 |
[05:33] | – Don’t you? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 -没错 |
[05:35] | But there’s–there’s more than pregnancy to worry about. | 但是你要考虑的不单单是怀孕 |
[05:38] | How about we stick to condoms? | 继续用避孕套行吗 |
[05:39] | They’re only 82% effective. | 成功率只有82% |
[05:41] | I should use the pill as a back-up. | 我得吃药以防万一 |
[05:42] | Okay. I’ll make an appointment at Planned Parenthood. | 好吧 我跟计生局约个时间 |
[05:47] | – I got to run. – Huh, like you need to be somewhere. | -我得走了 -好像谁稀罕你似的 |
[05:49] | While you’re sitting on your lazy ass, I’ll be at my job. | 你继续在椅子上懒着 我要去工作了 |
[05:51] | What job? | 什么工作 |
[05:52] | And please eat more than just a pop-tart. | 至少吃一块馅饼吧 |
[05:54] | I got hired at the fruit market. | 我在水果市场找了个活干 |
[05:55] | You only said that because she handed you a piece of fruit. | 你这样说只是她给你了小一块水果 |
[05:58] | What would you even do there? You can’t even walk. | 你去那能干啥 你连走都走不了 |
[06:04] | Uh, morning. | 早上好 |
[06:05] | Everybody, this is Gus. | 大家 这是古斯 |
[06:08] | We got in late last night. | 我们昨晚回来晚了 |
[06:09] | And, well, you’re meeting him now. | 现在见见面吧 |
[06:11] | That’s, ah, Debbie, Carl, and Liam. | 黛比 卡尔和利亚姆 |
[06:13] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[06:15] | He’s with Fiona, stupid. | 菲奥娜的人 白痴 |
[06:16] | She mentioned him, like, 20 times. | 都说了多少次了 |
[06:18] | Boyfriend and girlfriend or just fuck buddies? | 男朋友还是炮友 |
[06:20] | Welcome to my family. | 欢迎来我家 |
[06:33] | Lou. | 罗 |
[06:35] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[06:37] | I do business at the office, Frank, not at my house. | 弗兰克 我只在办公室办公 不在家 |
[06:39] | Just tell me if my insurance check came in. | 我的保险赔偿下来了吧 |
[06:42] | For your leg? | 腿的赔偿金 |
[06:43] | The hell else would I mean? | 不然呢 |
[06:44] | Yeah, it’s in. | 下来了 |
[06:45] | How much? | 多少 |
[06:47] | – 121 grand. – Sweet mother of Jesus. | -12万1千 -我的老天爷啊 |
[06:50] | $121,000. | 12万1千块 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna rebuild my brewery. | 我要重建我的酿酒事业 |
[06:55] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[06:57] | It’s pigeon shit. | 鸽子屎 |
[07:00] | I’m gonna go out on a limb | 让我猜猜 |
[07:01] | and say that you celebrated last night, | 你昨晚庆祝去了 |
[07:03] | and then you blacked out. | 然后喝断片了 |
[07:04] | – And your point? – The check came in. | -你意思是 -赔偿支票下来了 |
[07:07] | Okay, you showed up at exactly this time yesterday | 你就是在昨天这个时间 |
[07:09] | – to sign for it. – No. | -来领走的 -不 |
[07:10] | You told me it was coming in on Tuesday. | 你告诉周二会下来 |
[07:12] | I wrote it down. | 我都写下来了 |
[07:14] | And it is Wednesday. | 今天周三了 |
[07:18] | What the hell happened to Tuesday? | 周二发生什么了 |
[07:21] | I never black out for a whole day unless I’m smoking crack. | 除非我吸毒了 不然不会昏一整天的 |
[07:24] | Well, we opened you an account at Dorset Bank, okay? | 我们在多塞特银行给你开了一个账户 |
[07:27] | Full balance was deposited yesterday by wire. | 昨天已经全额汇款存进去了 |
[07:29] | Do you promise you’re not just messing with me? | 你保证没骗我 |
[07:31] | Good-bye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[07:34] | I’d kiss you, Lou, only neither of us would enjoy that. | 我真想亲你 罗 可惜咱俩都享受不起来 |
[07:39] | Yes! | 棒 |
[07:44] | Yeah, great. Just put them on the couch. | 很好 放沙发上吧 |
[07:49] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[07:51] | They found my suitcase. | 他们找到了我的行李箱 |
[07:53] | Suitcase? | 行李箱 |
[07:54] | From my trip. | 我旅行时弄丢的 |
[07:55] | Trip? Uh, right, forgot. | 旅行 哦对 我给忘了 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry, are you still waiting around for, like, | 不好意思 你是还在等 |
[07:59] | a fucking tip or something? | 我他妈给你小费吗 |
[08:00] | ’cause I’m pretty sure you guys lost the baggage, right? | 本来就是你们把我的行李弄丢的 |
[08:03] | That means go. | 你可以滚了 |
[08:03] | Good-bye. Thank you. Holy fuck. | 再见 谢谢 我操啊 |
[08:08] | Nice suitcase, Mr. Shang. | 行李箱不错啊 尚先生 |
[08:10] | Somebody rings the doorbell, tells me he’s with an airline, | 有人来按门铃 说是航空公司的 |
[08:12] | and hands me somebody’s shit. | 然后就把别人的破东西给我了 |
[08:14] | – Ass clown. – Switched the last two numbers in the address. | -傻子 -地址的最后两位门牌号写倒了 |
[08:16] | He’ll be back for it, you know. | 他会回来取的 |
[08:18] | He’s gonna be shit out of luck, won’t he? | 那他真是太不走运了 |
[08:19] | Think this’ll fit? Kind of sexy. | 我穿会合适吗 挺性感的 |
[08:22] | Case, shirt, socks… | 箱子 衬衫 袜子… |
[08:26] | Lisinopril. | 赖诺普利[降血压药] |
[08:27] | Should I google it? See what it does? | 我要不要谷歌一下 查查这是治什么的 |
[08:29] | No. You should give me some, and I’ll let you know. | 不用 给我吃几片 我来告诉你 |
[08:33] | I’m gonna wash this down with a beer. | 我要就着啤酒吃 |
[08:34] | – You want one? – Yeah, fuck it. | -你要吗 -要 管他妈的 |
[08:40] | See, what you have to understand is, | 你得明白 |
[08:42] | they’re not identical twins. | 她俩不是同卵双胞胎 |
[08:43] | They’re whatever it is when– | 她们是… |
[08:46] | when you’re not identical. | 反正不是同卵的双胞胎 |
[08:47] | Separate individuals. | 她们是两个不同的人 |
[08:49] | Like when I serve them grapes, they’re a choking hazard. | 我给她们吃葡萄 她们会有窒息的危险 |
[08:53] | That’s why I cut them this way and once that way. | 所以我会这样切一刀 再那样切一刀 |
[08:56] | Amy loves them, goes crazy for them. | 艾米特别喜欢 简直爱死了 |
[08:59] | But Jemma, gives her diarrhea. | 但杰玛吃了会拉肚子 |
[09:01] | Separate individuals. | 因为是完全不同的个体 |
[09:05] | And that’s Amy waking up first, excuse me. | 是艾米先醒了 失陪一下 |
[09:10] | What? | 什么事 |
[09:11] | Would you please stop torturing the girl? | 你能不能别再折磨那姑娘了 |
[09:13] | She’s been babysitting since she was 14. | 她从十四岁就开始帮人带孩子了 |
[09:15] | Well, why can’t Fiona do it? Or your mom? | 为什么菲奥娜或者你妈不能来 |
[09:17] | Fiona is working, and Mama is playing bingo. | 菲奥娜在上班 我妈在玩宾果游戏 |
[09:19] | We haven’t been on a date since the kids were born. | 孩子们出生以来我们就没约过会了 |
[09:21] | I need to get dressed up and be sexy for my man. | 我需要为我家男人打扮得性感火辣 |
[09:24] | And baby, I need to get laid. | 宝贝 我需要来一发 |
[09:26] | Maybe we can get a motel room. | 也许我们可以去开个房 |
[09:27] | That sounds great and all, but– | 听起来很棒 但是… |
[09:29] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[09:32] | I-I-I-I just– I don’t feel comfortable leaving the girls | 我我 我就是没法把女儿们托付给 |
[09:35] | with a complete stranger. | 一个完全陌生的人照顾 |
[09:37] | Maybe in a couple months or something. | 也许再过几个月吧 |
[09:43] | Louise, thank you for coming by. | 路易斯 谢谢你过来一趟 |
[09:45] | Tonight isn’t gonna work out. | 今晚不需要你了 |
[09:47] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[09:48] | – It’s just- – No. | -只是… -不 |
[09:49] | You don’t want to go on a date, | 你不想去约会 |
[09:50] | you can stay here and feed Jemma grapes. | 那就待在家喂杰玛吃葡萄吧 |
[09:52] | Not Jemma. Not Jemma, Amy. | 不是杰玛 是艾米 |
[09:54] | Babysit them until they’re 18. | 照顾到她们十八岁吧 |
[09:55] | I don’t give a shit. I’ll go on date night by myself. | 我他妈才不管 我自己去约会 |
[10:07] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[10:08] | This is your parents’ room? | 这是你爸妈的房间 |
[10:12] | Before they’re back, let’s have sex on their bed. | 在他们回来前 我们在他们床上做爱吧 |
[10:15] | I’m game. | 行啊 |
[10:19] | Vagina sex. | 这次从前面进 |
[10:22] | That’s like– that’s– | 这… |
[10:23] | That’s kind of a big deal for you, right? | 这对你来说是大事吧 |
[10:25] | I mean, well, what changed? | 怎么改变想法了 |
[10:26] | You are such a commitment-phobe. | 你真是承诺无能 |
[10:28] | No, no, no. I’m just–I’m just curious. | 不不 我只是好奇 |
[10:30] | Well, I wrote on Facebook | 我在脸书上写 |
[10:31] | that I was saving myself for my future husband. | 我为未来丈夫守身如玉 |
[10:34] | But no one thought it was romantic. | 但没人觉得这很浪漫 |
[10:35] | You know, not if I’m gonna tell them | 除非我告诉他们 |
[10:36] | that I’ve been fucked in the ass and blown guys | 我一直跟人肛交口交 |
[10:39] | and had them jerk off in my face. | 让他们射我一脸 |
[10:40] | You put that on Facebook? | 你把这种事都写脸书上 |
[10:42] | Also, try not to freak out about this, but I like you. | 还有 你听了别怕 但我喜欢你 |
[10:44] | We’re not gonna get married or anything. | 反正我们也不会结婚 |
[10:46] | Right? So you’re good practice. | 对吧 所以你是很好的练习对象 |
[10:58] | Tiny Tim. What’s up? | 小不点 你好啊 |
[11:00] | Yo, I’m supposed to work with you guys. | 我来跟你们一起干活 |
[11:03] | Work my johnson. | 干你老母 |
[11:04] | G-Dog around? | G-Dog在吗 |
[11:07] | What about G? | 找他干嘛 |
[11:09] | He said I could help out. | 他说我能来帮忙的 |
[11:17] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[11:22] | – What’s up? – Put those on, man. | -怎么样 -把这些穿上 |
[11:23] | Khakis and docksiders? | 卡其裤和皮鞋 |
[11:25] | Look. White people, they be coming from downtown, | 听着 白人会从市区 |
[11:27] | driving their lexus and whatnot right? | 开着他们的好车过来 对吧 |
[11:29] | But they afraid to stop. | 他们不敢在这里停车 |
[11:30] | They be taking our money to the fucking Polacks on 18th. | 都跑去找18街那些波兰人了 |
[11:33] | I need a kid they ain’t afraid of. | 我需要一个他们不会害怕的小孩 |
[11:35] | You know, a little white boy on crutches and shit. | 一个拄着拐杖的白人小孩 |
[11:38] | You know, you’re like a-a greeter at Walmart. | 你就像是沃尔玛的迎宾员 |
[11:40] | You feel me? | 懂我意思吗 |
[11:42] | Now look, put that shit on, son. | 把衣服换上 孩子 |
[11:44] | And if you see a cracker buying crack, your ass better jump. | 如果有人要买货 你动作最好快一点 |
[11:47] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[11:59] | Sir, would you like more coffee? | 先生 还要咖啡吗 |
[12:02] | Well, thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[12:04] | You want sugar in that? | 要加糖吗 |
[12:06] | Or if it’s too hot, I could blow on it. | 如果太烫的话 我可以用嘴吹一下 |
[12:09] | You know what’s weird? | 有件奇怪的事 |
[12:10] | Sitting in a family diner with an erection. | 我居然在家庭餐馆里硬了 |
[12:13] | I’ll keep that image in mind | 我在洗盛炒蛋的盘子时 |
[12:14] | while I’m clearing plates of fried eggs. | 会想着这幅画面的 |
[12:22] | If he’s gonna enjoy our air conditioning all day, | 如果他要整天待在这里吹空调 |
[12:24] | he’s got to order more than an English muffin. | 光点一份英式松饼可不够 |
[12:26] | I’ll make him have pancakes. | 我会让他再点份煎饼的 |
[12:28] | Looky you. You’re glowing, girl. | 看看你啊 整个人都在发光 |
[12:30] | It must be all that good sex. | 肯定是性爱滋润的 |
[12:32] | Best part is there’s no drama, | 最棒的是这一切都很平淡 |
[12:34] | which usually just means I’m bored. | 这通常代表我无聊了 |
[12:36] | But instead, I think I’m just happy. | 但相反 我真的很开心 |
[12:38] | We’re glad for you. | 我们为你高兴 |
[12:39] | Let us know how week two goes. | 记得下周继续给我们报告情况 |
[12:52] | I, um–I made–uh, | 我 我昨天 |
[12:55] | I opened an account here yesterday. | 在这里开了一个账户 |
[12:57] | Name’s Frank Gallagher. | 名字是弗兰克·加拉格 |
[12:59] | Security? | 保安 |
[13:00] | Uh, Mr. Gallagher. | 加拉格先生 |
[13:01] | I’ll– I’ll take this, Lindsay. | 我来接手吧 琳赛 |
[13:02] | Thank you. We’re fine. | 谢谢 我们没事 |
[13:04] | Uh, can I get you anything? Coffee? Danish? | 吃点什么吗 咖啡 丹麦卷 |
[13:06] | No. What kind of danish? | 不用了 哪种丹麦卷 |
[13:08] | Here. Sit. | 请坐 |
[13:10] | Go. | 请用 |
[13:14] | So, uh, where did we leave off? | 我们上回说到哪儿了 |
[13:16] | Our, uh, premium money market is at 1.65. | 我们高级货币市场的回报率是1.65 |
[13:20] | But say we pair you with a financial manager, | 但如果我们给你配一个理财专员 |
[13:23] | personalize your portfolio, | 量身打造最适合你的投资组合 |
[13:25] | focus on your long-term financial goals, your– | 着眼于你的长期财务目标 |
[13:28] | your plan for retirement? | 你的退休计划 |
[13:31] | I want to make a withdrawal. | 我想取钱 |
[13:33] | – What? – My money. | -什么 -我的钱 |
[13:34] | I want to get it. | 我要取出来 |
[13:35] | We don’t have it. | 钱不在我们这里 |
[13:36] | How’s that? | 这怎么可能 |
[13:37] | You– you withdrew it yesterday. | 你昨天取走了 |
[13:40] | We–we had to send out to that other branch for those hundreds. | 我们还从其他支行调了现金过来 |
[13:43] | It’s not every day someone wants $121,000 in cash, so… | 毕竟不是每天都有人要取12万现金 |
[13:45] | – I got all of it? – Yes. | -我全拿走了吗 -是的 |
[13:47] | But if you’d like to leave a portion | 不过如果你愿意把其中的一部分 |
[13:49] | of your settlement with us to invest, we’d certainly– | 让我们帮你投资 我们肯定… |
[13:50] | Did I happen to say where I was going when I left here? | 我昨天离开的时候有没有说要去哪儿 |
[13:54] | No. | 没 |
[13:57] | I say anything at all? | 我什么都没说吗 |
[13:59] | Just that you were going to celebrate. | 就说你要去庆祝 |
[14:02] | I take it you had fun. | 我觉得你是去找乐子了 |
[14:19] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[14:20] | How was your party? | 派对怎么样 |
[14:21] | Ally’s cousin told us about it. | 阿丽的表哥都跟我们说了 |
[14:24] | – It was fun. – Maybe not so fun | -很有趣 -对于被你强奸的那个男孩来说 |
[14:26] | for the boy you raped. Never heard of that. | 可不那么有趣吧 真是闻所未闻 |
[14:29] | A girl who had to rape a boy to get laid. | 姑娘家竟然把小伙子强奸了 |
[14:31] | How does that work? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[14:41] | Get the fuck off me. | 滚开 |
[14:45] | Get off. | 起开 |
[14:48] | Hey. Cut it– | 住手 |
[14:51] | Come on. Four on one, that’s not cool. | 四打一 这样可不好 |
[14:53] | None of your fucking business. | 跟你无关 |
[14:54] | Yeah? Why don’t you find four other girls to fight? | 你们要是跟另外四个姑娘对打 |
[14:56] | I’ll let you tear each other’s eyes out. | 打出眼珠子我都不管 |
[14:58] | Otherwise beat it. | 不然就滚吧 |
[15:01] | Rapist bitch. | 奸人婊 |
[15:09] | That–that was the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 从来没人对我这么好过 |
[15:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:14] | Look, I saw you throw the first punch. | 我看见是你先动的手 |
[15:16] | If you’re gonna start a four-on-one like that, | 如果你想一打四 |
[15:18] | You better pick up some moves ’cause that was pathetic. | 最好先练练 不然你就惨了 |
[15:22] | Wait! What’s reflex athletics? | 等等 “反射运动”是什么 |
[15:35] | What are you working on? | 你在干什么 |
[15:37] | A video game. | 一个游戏 |
[15:39] | I write music for video games. | 我给这个游戏写配乐 |
[15:41] | You didn’t tell me that. That’s cool. | 你没跟我说过啊 真酷 |
[15:43] | You want cool? Okay. | 你想听酷的吗 好吧 |
[15:44] | Well, uh, this game is called “Ham scramble.” | 这个游戏叫 “火腿乱打” |
[15:47] | It’s for ages 4 and up. | 适合四岁及以上年龄 |
[15:48] | You have to smash as many little pigs as possible | 游戏目标就是用一柄紫色大锤子 |
[15:51] | With a big purple hammer. | 尽可能地多打小猪 |
[15:53] | What music goes with that? | 这要配上什么样的音乐 |
[15:54] | Oh, I’m creating a moving stream motif | 我要以悦动的旋律为基调 |
[15:56] | as a reminder of our own mortality. | 表达我们生命的无常 |
[16:00] | It plays every time one of the little green pigs gets crushed. | 每次绿色小猪被捶到的时候就播放一次 |
[16:03] | – The pigs are green? – They are. | -猪是绿色的吗 -是的 |
[16:06] | Did I mention that I’m falling in love with you? | 我有没有说过 我爱上你了 |
[16:09] | No. | 没 |
[16:11] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I just, uh– I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 我就是… 本来没想说的 |
[16:18] | A thought that I had. | 这念头一闪而过 |
[16:22] | Go away, now it’s awkward. | 走吧 现在好尴尬 |
[16:26] | Uh, more coffee, please. | 加点咖啡 |
[16:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:42] | Whatever time you get off work tonight, you’re going dancing. | 不管你今天几点下班 咱们都去跳舞 |
[16:45] | And if you have other plans, you’re gonna cancel. | 如果你有别的安排 取消掉 |
[16:48] | – Anything else? – You can’t bring your new boyfriend. | -还有吗 -别带你的新男友 |
[16:51] | – Okay. – It’s not negotiable, | -好吧 -这可没得交涉 |
[16:53] | So don’t try it. | 想都别想 |
[16:54] | I need to get dressed up like a sex object | 我要打扮成一个性感女郎 |
[16:56] | And be objectified, not be the third wheel | 被人注视 可不想当电灯泡 |
[16:58] | to you and your new squeeze. | 夹在你和你的新宠之间 |
[16:59] | In fact, I don’t even want to hear about him. | 实际上 他的事儿我听都不想听 |
[17:01] | Not how great he is or | 别跟我说什么他多好 |
[17:03] | how many times an hour you bang it out. | 你们一个小时打了多少炮 |
[17:05] | Going through a sex famine over here. | 老娘还欲求不满呢 |
[17:07] | You know what he just told me? | 你知道他刚才跟我说了什么吗 |
[17:09] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说什么了 |
[17:10] | That he’s falling in love with me. | 他爱上我了 |
[17:12] | – Damn. – I mean, | -该死 -我是说 |
[17:14] | We’ve only been seeing each other a week. | 我们才交往一周 |
[17:15] | You didn’t say it back, did you? | 你没说你也爱他吧 |
[17:18] | – No. – Good girl. | -没 -好姑娘 |
[17:19] | But I’m, like, freaking out. | 但我有点吓到了 |
[17:20] | I mean, I’m–I’m– | 我是说 我… |
[17:21] | I’m standing by the register, | 我现在站在收银机旁边 |
[17:23] | and I’m, like, tingling. | 浑身发抖 |
[17:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:29] | Oh, hell, yeah. There he is. | 他来了 |
[17:34] | I always took you for a nickel and diming cheapskate, Frank. | 弗兰克 我以前一直觉得你抠门 |
[17:37] | But last night, you restored my faith in humanity. | 不过昨天晚上 你让我重燃了对人性的信心 |
[17:40] | Raise them up to frank. | 敬弗兰克 |
[17:43] | Take it I bought a few rounds last night. | 看来我昨天晚上请了几轮酒 |
[17:45] | You practically bought the bar, Frank. | 你差不多把酒吧买空了 弗兰克 |
[17:47] | And not the cheap stuff. | 都不是便宜的酒 |
[17:48] | Nothing out of plastic bottles. | 没有塑料瓶装的 |
[17:51] | What did I spend? | 我花了多少 |
[17:53] | Couple grand, maybe. | 几千块吧 |
[17:55] | Couple of grand. Jesus fuck. | 几千块 我的天 |
[17:58] | Did I happen to say where I was going when I left here? | 我昨天离开的时候有没有说要去哪 |
[18:01] | I was passed out by then, Frank. | 我那会儿已经喝大了 弗兰克 |
[18:02] | Damn. Sounds like I missed a good time. | 该死 我好像错过好事了 |
[18:07] | What’s wrong, Frank? | 怎么了 弗兰克 |
[18:09] | Searching the deepest recesses | 我在努力回忆 |
[18:11] | of my memory looking for a clue | 想弄明白 |
[18:12] | to the whereabouts of a lost fucking fortune. | 我那笔钱的下落 |
[18:16] | Ah, you misplaced a 20, did you? | 丢了20块是吧 |
[18:19] | – Try checking your pockets. – Right. | -摸摸口袋里有没有 -好吧 |
[18:21] | Like I’m not gonna realize I’m– | 就好像我不知道… |
[18:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:30] | Holy shit. That says porsche. | 我靠 那是保时捷 |
[18:32] | You stole a porsche? | 你偷了一辆保时捷吗 |
[18:35] | I might have bought one. | 我可能买了辆 |
[18:50] | Is this where you learned to fight? | 你是在这里学会打架的吗 |
[18:53] | Nah. I learned in juvie. | 不是 我在少管所学的 |
[18:55] | After I got raped three or four times, | 我被强奸三四次之后 |
[18:56] | I figured I should pick up a few moves. | 明白过来得学几招防身 |
[18:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:59] | No. | 假的 |
[19:01] | Um, I– I want to learn how to fight. | 我想要学打架 |
[19:04] | I thought maybe you could train me. | 或许你可以训练我 |
[19:06] | What, like Karate Kid? Wax on. | 怎么 像《功夫小子》似的吗 “坚持住” |
[19:10] | Look, this is Chicago. You want to fight? | 这里是芝加哥 你想要打架 |
[19:11] | Punch the other girl in the tit. You want to box? | 就往女孩胸上打 你想要打拳击 |
[19:13] | You take a class. | 就去上课 |
[19:14] | I can’t afford a class. | 我没钱上课 |
[19:17] | They’ll give you a trial class for free. | 他们会给你一堂免费课 |
[19:19] | Ask at the desk. | 去前台问问去 |
[19:28] | Tiny Tim, you up. | 小矮子 该你了 |
[19:30] | Welcome to 14th and main. I’ll be your server. | 欢迎来到14街和主道口 我来为您服务 |
[19:33] | What will you be having? | 想来点什么 |
[19:42] | The fuck you give him? | 你他妈给他什么了 |
[19:44] | What? | 什么 |
[19:45] | The man gave you a 20. | 那男的给你20美元 |
[19:46] | That’s a quarter gram. | 是0.25克 |
[19:48] | You gave up a teener. | 你给了他一包 |
[19:49] | That’s 1.5. | 是1.5克 |
[19:51] | Now you owe me a hundred bucks. | 现在你欠我100美元 |
[19:53] | What? | 什么 |
[19:54] | Out here, niggers get shot for this shit. | 我们黑鬼因为这个会挨枪子 |
[19:57] | So you better find a way to get me paid. | 你最好给我弄到钱 |
[20:42] | Ah, jesus. | 天呐 |
[20:44] | Kermit, what are you doing back there? | 克米特 你在后面干什么 |
[20:47] | Resting. | 休息 |
[20:48] | Oh, what a night, huh? | 这一晚上折腾的 |
[20:51] | You were with me last night? | 你昨晚跟我在一起吗 |
[20:53] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[20:54] | What happened after the Alibi? | 离开艾莱柏酒吧之后发生什么了 |
[20:56] | Leave out nothing. | 详细说 |
[20:57] | Well, you bought this car from Bobby Faring. | 你从博比·法林那里买了这辆车 |
[21:00] | 60 grand and change. | 差不多六万块 |
[21:01] | 60. Fuck. | 六万 操 |
[21:04] | So that leaves 61 minus the Alibi. Call it 59. | 六万一减去艾莱柏的钱 还有五万九 |
[21:08] | And then you bought crack. | 然后你买了毒品 |
[21:10] | And I-I didn’t want any, so you did it all. | 我不想吸 你就自己全吸了 |
[21:13] | And we drove to Chinatown for dim sum. | 然后我们开车去中国城吃点心 |
[21:16] | Oh, you made it. | 你来了 |
[21:19] | Hi, yeah. Thanks for having me. | 是的 谢谢你邀请我 |
[21:20] | It’s, uh, nice to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[21:23] | You have my 10 grand, right? No? Okay. | 你那有我一万美元 是吧 没有 好吧 |
[21:26] | Well, let’s just call it, like–like 4% interest. | 我们利息算百分之四好了 |
[21:28] | – So what would that be? Like– – Jason. | -现在是多少了 -杰森 |
[21:32] | This is adorable Marsha and her nanny, Yohania. | 这个是可爱的玛莎和她的保姆尤哈里亚 |
[21:35] | Adorable Wendy and her nanny, Thais. | 可爱的温蒂和她的保姆泰伊斯 |
[21:38] | Everyone, this is Lip. | 各位 这位是利普 |
[21:40] | – Guys. – You hungry? | -大家好 -你饿了吗 |
[21:41] | Yohania can make you a quesadilla. | 尤哈里亚可以给你做个玉米饼 |
[21:43] | Oh, no. No, I’m okay. | 不不 不用麻烦了 |
[21:44] | Thank you, though. | 谢谢了 |
[21:47] | They, uh– they each have a nanny? | 她们各自有个保姆 |
[21:49] | Yes. And I know you want a quesadilla. | 是的 我知道你想吃玉米饼 |
[21:51] | You said you were starving earlier. | 你刚刚说你饿了 |
[21:52] | Oh, no. Yohania, she’s got enough to do. | 不用了 尤哈里亚已经够忙的了 |
[21:54] | She’s not a slave. | 她不是奴隶 |
[21:55] | She’s a nanny. | 她是个保姆 |
[21:57] | Dad, are you locking the wine fridge because Lip is here? | 爸 你是因为利普来就把酒柜锁上了吗 |
[22:00] | Please don’t pick a fight. | 不要找麻烦 |
[22:02] | Well, he never locks it. | 他从来都不锁 |
[22:03] | You said douchebaggery would not be a problem. | 你说过你不在乎烂人 |
[22:06] | Well, if you met my dad, you know, you, uh– | 如果你见过我爸 就… |
[22:07] | You really wouldn’t sweat it. | 你就不会在乎了 |
[22:09] | I’ll make us cocktails. | 我去调点鸡尾酒 |
[22:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:21] | Now this is what I’m talking about. | 这才像话嘛 |
[22:23] | Drinking, dancing, guys looking at my ass. | 喝酒 跳舞 男人看我的屁股 |
[22:26] | Do you some good, too. | 你也自己去找点乐子 |
[22:27] | What do you want? Vodka soda? | 你想要什么 伏特加苏打 |
[22:28] | Vodka vodka. | 纯伏特加 |
[22:31] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[22:34] | Two vodka soda. | 两杯伏特加苏打 |
[23:17] | no, no, no, no, no. Keep doing that. | 不不不 继续 |
[23:36] | Hey. This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[23:37] | Would you mind if we left, like, right now? | 你介意我们现在离开吗 现在 |
[23:39] | And don’t pretend like you give a shit | 别装的这么不情愿 |
[23:40] | because I saw you over here texting your boyfriend. | 我在那边看到你给你男朋友发短信了 |
[23:42] | We just got here. | 我们才来 |
[23:53] | – What happened? – I’m not proud of it. | -怎么了 -我不太好意思说 |
[23:55] | Okay. | 继续 |
[23:56] | I was on the dance floor with this guy. | 我在和一个男的跳舞 |
[23:58] | We started getting friction going. | 我们身体开始摩擦 |
[23:59] | And I had an orgasm. | 我就高潮了 |
[24:01] | I thought I should get out of there | 我想在他想更进一步之前 |
[24:02] | before he started getting any ideas. | 赶紧离开 |
[24:03] | Wait, you had an– | 等等 你… |
[24:04] | That’s how horny and lonely I’ve been these days, | 我现在就是这么饥渴这么寂寞 |
[24:07] | like a dog humping a lamppost. | 像是狗上路灯似的 |
[24:08] | Kev giving all his love to those babies. | 小凯的爱全在孩子身上 |
[24:11] | Did I just cheat on Kev? | 我刚才算是出轨了吗 |
[24:14] | It wasn’t intentional, right? | 不是故意的 对吧 |
[24:15] | I didn’t go on the dance floor | 我去跳舞也没想到 |
[24:16] | thinking it was gonna happen. | 这事会发生 |
[24:17] | But once the grinding started, yeah. | 但是我们开始蹭来蹭去 |
[24:19] | That shit was intentional. | 那个是故意的 |
[24:22] | So we had dim sum. | 我们去吃了点心 |
[24:24] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[24:25] | I-I had so many pork buns, I had to nap in the car. | 我吃了太多猪肉馅包子 就去车里睡觉了 |
[24:28] | You again? | 你又来了 |
[24:30] | No, we’re not eating. | 不 我们不是来吃饭的 |
[24:31] | We’re just checking the place– | 只是来看看这里 |
[24:32] | Ready for more? | 要继续吗 |
[24:34] | This way. | 这边来 |
[24:47] | Gambling. | 赌博 |
[24:48] | Goddammit. | 妈的 |
[24:50] | Do you–do you think you lost money? | 你觉得你输钱了吗 |
[24:53] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:54] | Since I woke up with nothing. | 我醒来一分钱都没了 |
[24:56] | That table? | 那张桌子 |
[24:57] | Thousand-dollar limit. | 最低限额一千美元 |
[24:59] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[25:01] | Your friend is expert at pai gow. | 你的朋友非常擅长玩牌九 |
[25:11] | Very aggressive. | 非常有魄力 |
[25:15] | Almost lost everything. | 几乎都输光了 |
[25:17] | Then double his money. | 然后翻倍了 |
[25:21] | Left with three ladies. | 带了三个姑娘走了 |
[25:29] | Very lucky guy. | 幸运的男人 |
[25:30] | You hear that? You doubled your money. | 你听见了吗 翻倍了 |
[25:33] | I say where I was going? | 我说我要去哪了吗 |
[25:35] | No. | 没有 |
[25:56] | I thought you were hanging out with your friend tonight. | 我以为你跟你朋友出去玩了 |
[25:58] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[26:09] | Well. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | Uh, beer? | 要啤酒吗 |
[26:21] | I’m falling in love with you, too. | 我也爱上你了 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:28] | Is it? | 好吗 |
[27:14] | Girl boxers at the gym are in seriously good shape. | 健身房里的女拳击手身材非常好 |
[27:16] | Might take me a few weeks to get ripped like that. | 我得好几周才能练出来 |
[27:18] | If you want to know how to put on some muscle mass, | 若你想知道怎么练出肌肉 |
[27:20] | I’m your guy. | 找我就对了 |
[27:21] | Besides, MMA chicks are super hot. | 此外 练格斗的妞儿都身材火辣 |
[27:24] | It must be kind of weird dating a chick who can kick your ass. | 跟一个能暴虐你的妞儿交往一定很奇怪 |
[27:28] | Oh, good morning, baby. | 早上好 宝贝 |
[27:30] | Morning, Debs. | 早 小黛 |
[27:31] | Hi, V. I was just dropping Liam off. | 你好 小维 我只是过来送利亚姆的 |
[27:33] | – See you, Kev. – See you later, Deb. | -回见 小凯 -回见 小黛 |
[27:35] | Yeah. I said I’d watch Liam for a couple hours. | 我答应帮忙照看利亚姆几个小时 |
[27:38] | How was last night? Was it fun? | 昨晚玩得怎么样 开心吗 |
[27:39] | – It was fine. – Yeah? | -还行吧 -是吗 |
[27:41] | I’m sorry I didn’t go. | 很抱歉我没去 |
[27:42] | I better go open the bar. | 我得赶紧去酒吧开门了 |
[27:44] | Probably guys huddled around the door with the shakes. | 说不定那群家伙已蜷在酒吧门口哆嗦了 |
[27:46] | All right. Say bye to mommy. | 好 跟妈妈说再见 |
[27:48] | Say bye to the girls. | 跟宝贝们说再见 |
[27:50] | Bye, mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[27:51] | – Bye. – Bye, mama. | -再见 -妈妈再见 |
[27:53] | Bye, mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[28:03] | Patsy’s. This is Melinda, can I help you? | Patsy之家 我是梅琳达 有什么可以效劳 |
[28:04] | Hey, ah, it’s Fiona. | 是我 菲奥娜 |
[28:06] | I’m scheduled for a double today. | 今天我本来有两班 |
[28:08] | But I’m just not feeling great. | 但我有点不舒服 |
[28:10] | I was wondering if it’s not busy, | 如果今天不忙 |
[28:12] | maybe you don’t need me? | 我能不能就不去了 |
[28:14] | And you guys can take my tables. | 你们帮忙照顾我的片区 |
[28:16] | Sean, it’s Fiona. Says she’s not feeling– | 肖恩 是菲奥娜 说她感觉不… |
[28:17] | No, no, no, no. Don’t put Sean on. | 别 别 别让肖恩接电话 |
[28:22] | You can’t make the lunch shift? | 午餐的轮班你来不了吗 |
[28:25] | no, no. I can. I can. | 不 不 我能来 能来 |
[28:26] | I just thought if it wasn’t busy– | 我就是觉得如果不是很忙… |
[28:29] | Yeah, all right. Well, you’re off the hook. | 行 好吧 你歇着吧 |
[28:30] | – But I need you for dinner. – Sure. | -但晚上你得来 -没问题 |
[28:32] | Okay. I’ll see you later. | 好 回头见 |
[28:46] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[28:49] | Morning. | 早 |
[28:51] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[28:52] | Oh, you mean this? | 你说这件吗 |
[28:54] | It was just something I threw on. | 随便找了一件就穿了 |
[29:01] | What the fuck? | 他妈搞什么 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 是这样 |
[29:03] | So your suitcase gave me an idea, right? | 你那个行李箱的事给了我启发 |
[29:05] | So I went to the airport, | 所以我去了机场 |
[29:06] | and they even have unclaimed baggage just off to the side | 那些无人认领的行李都在一旁 |
[29:08] | just sitting there. | 被撇在那里 |
[29:10] | Are you wearing mink? | 你穿的那是貂吗 |
[29:11] | No, it’s fake, but it’s nice. Yes? | 不 是假货 但挺不错的 对吧 |
[29:13] | No. It’s not nice, look. | 不 不咋地 听着 |
[29:15] | I hate to burst your bubbles here. | 我也不想说这种话煞风景 |
[29:16] | You both look fucking insane. | 但你俩脑子都他妈进水了 |
[29:18] | This all you got? | 你俩就这点出息吗 |
[29:19] | We have electric shavers, | 有电动剃须刀 |
[29:21] | Jamaican rum, and this. | 牙买加朗姆酒 还有这个 |
[29:26] | That has a hair on it. | 那上面还有根毛 |
[29:28] | What? You don’t want it? | 怎么 不想要这个吗 |
[29:29] | No, I–you touch me with that, | 不要 你要是敢拿这玩意碰我 |
[29:31] | I will knock the teeth out of your head. | 我一定会打得你满地找牙 |
[29:33] | I will knock the teeth- | 让你满地找牙… |
[29:36] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈脑子有病啊 |
[29:37] | En garde. | 攻击 |
[29:40] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你脑子抽了吗 |
[29:43] | This is not funny. I’m not fucking star wars– | 别闹了 我又不是《星球大战》里… |
[29:49] | No way. A porsche. | 不是吧 保时捷啊 |
[29:50] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈小点声 |
[29:52] | You get the insurance money? | 你拿到赔偿金了吗 |
[29:54] | Sammi can’t know about this. | 不能萨咪知道 |
[29:56] | Is she around? | 她在附近吗 |
[29:58] | No. She says you owe her an RV. | 不在 她说你欠她辆房车 |
[30:00] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[30:02] | Can I get a hundred bucks? | 能给我一百吗 |
[30:04] | Don’t have it. | 没有 |
[30:05] | You know if I snuck back into the house night before last? | 我昨晚有没有偷偷溜进家里 |
[30:09] | Hid something under the floorboards, maybe, | 在地板下面或者后院 |
[30:12] | or in the back yard? | 藏了什么东西 |
[30:15] | Don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[30:17] | Can I take it for a spin? | 我能兜一圈吗 |
[30:18] | No. | 不能 |
[30:21] | You have a credit card? | 你都有信用卡了吗 |
[30:24] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[30:26] | It says the Loren. | 上面写着洛伦 |
[30:29] | It’s a hotel key. | 是酒店门卡 |
[30:32] | Can I just tell you how happy I am right now? | 我能告诉你 我此刻有多幸福吗 |
[30:35] | Really? Because at the diner yesterday, | 真的吗 因为昨天晚餐时 |
[30:37] | I thought maybe I went too far. | 我还以为我做得有些过头了 |
[30:39] | No. | 没有 |
[30:41] | You make me feel sane. | 你让我觉得很清醒 |
[30:45] | And I want to be around you all the time, | 我想一直腻在你身在 |
[30:47] | even when we’re not fucking. | 即使不做爱的时候 |
[30:50] | I mean, no. We’re usually fucking. | 我是说… 尽管我们通常都在做爱 |
[30:52] | But during the brief windows of time | 但是短暂的休息时间 |
[30:53] | when we’re doing other things besides fucking, | 我们不做爱 做些其他事的时候 |
[30:55] | Like eating pancakes with our hands– | 比如用手吃着煎饼… |
[30:57] | You want to get married? | 想跟我结婚吗 |
[31:01] | What? | 什么 |
[31:02] | I mean, my folks met on a Tuesday | 我父母在一个周二相识 |
[31:04] | and married two days later. | 两天后他们就结婚了 |
[31:05] | No shit? | 太扯了吧 |
[31:06] | No. My dad–he was shipping off for Vietnam– | 真的 我爸当时被遣往越南 |
[31:09] | asked her. She said yes. | 走前向她求婚 她答应了 |
[31:10] | Are they still together? | 他们还在一起吗 |
[31:12] | Yeah. Still are. | 是 还在一起 |
[31:15] | – I’d marry you. – Oh, would you? | -你若真娶 我就会嫁 -是吗 |
[31:17] | Why? Is there a reason I shouldn’t? | 怎么 有我不能嫁的理由吗 |
[31:18] | No. I’m a good choice. | 没有 我是个不错的老公人选 |
[31:19] | I’m a great choice. | 我这个老婆人选更好 |
[31:20] | Well, if it were up to me, I’d do it today. | 这事要我说的算 今天就登记 |
[31:22] | Do it right now. | 现在就结吧 |
[31:24] | All right. | 好 |
[31:32] | Marriage in Chicago. | 在芝加哥结婚 |
[31:33] | Yep. All right. Open that. | 对 好 开香槟 |
[31:36] | Well, should we wait till after we’re married? | 难道不该留到我们婚后吗 |
[31:38] | No. It’s crap champagne. | 不 这香槟是便宜货 |
[31:40] | All right. Chicago. | 好 芝加哥 |
[31:41] | Same-day weddings. | 当日结婚 |
[31:42] | You can get a marriage license at the courthouse, | 你可以去法院领结婚证 |
[31:45] | get married in the same building. | 并在那里完婚 |
[31:46] | Download application for wedding license. | 下载结婚登记申请表 |
[31:51] | Print one? | 要打印吗 |
[31:53] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[31:54] | All right. | 好 |
[31:57] | Slow motion. | 慢动作练习 |
[31:59] | Hands relaxed. | 双手放松 |
[32:00] | Fingers together. | 手指并拢 |
[32:02] | So as you throw the hook, | 当你出勾拳时 |
[32:04] | you’re gonna rotate your body | 身体随之转动 |
[32:05] | until your right heel comes off the ground. | 直到你右脚跟离地为止 |
[32:07] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[32:13] | Okay. Now faster. | 很好 现在加快 |
[32:20] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[32:23] | I might need to work on my form. | 可能我还得练练我的动作 |
[32:36] | I’m digging the naked clerical work. | 我喜欢你全裸做文书工作 |
[32:38] | All right. So here. | 好了 看这里 |
[32:40] | We just have to fill these out, | 我们只要把这些表填了 |
[32:42] | turn them in at the courthouse. | 然后交到法院 |
[32:43] | Okay, are you related to Applicant A? | 和申请人A有血缘关系吗 |
[32:48] | Who’s Applicant A? | 谁是申请人A |
[32:50] | That would be me. | 是我 |
[32:51] | Am I related to you? | 我和你有血缘关系吗 |
[32:53] | I love that they have to ask that. | 爱死他们这种问题了 |
[32:57] | Uh, you’re not gonna take my last name, are you? | 你没打算随我的姓吧 |
[33:00] | I’m–I’m–I mean, I’m cool either way, but– | 我…我是说 改不改都行 |
[33:02] | Fender? Fiona Fender? | 芬德 菲奥娜·芬德 |
[33:04] | Why not? Fiona Fender. | 为啥不改 菲奥娜·芬德 |
[33:07] | That was actually a P at the front. | 其实前面还要加个P |
[33:10] | – Where? Come on. – Seriously. | -加在哪 快说 -不是吧 |
[33:12] | In front of the F. See? | 加在F前面 看着 |
[33:14] | It’s silent. Nobody ever reads it right. | P不发声 从来就没人念对过 |
[33:16] | Actually, you know what? You don’t have to take my name. | 这样吧 你还是别随我姓了 |
[33:18] | No, no, no. I want to. I want to. | 不不不 我要改 我就要改 |
[33:21] | Fiona P-fender. | 菲奥娜·P芬德 |
[33:23] | That’s– | 真是… |
[33:24] | That’s p-fucked up. | 真P他妈操蛋 |
[33:25] | It’s p-fucking sexy. | 真P他妈性感 |
[33:31] | Hey, what time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[33:33] | I’ve got to be at work at p-five, | 我得P五点前到单位 |
[33:34] | And I can lose this p-job. | 不然我P饭碗就丢了 |
[33:36] | Well, if we are going to squeeze a wedding in, | 如果我们真要赶在之前结婚的话 |
[33:38] | we have got to get a move on. Come on. | 那就得继续填了 抓紧点 |
[33:49] | They said I’m paid up till tonight. | 他们说我房费付到了今晚 |
[33:51] | Guess your old man’s got fancy taste in hotel rooms. | 看来你老爹我挑选房间的口味还是不错的吧 |
[33:58] | And Chinese prostitutes. | 还有中国妓女 |
[34:04] | ’86 Chateau Lafite Rothschild. | 86年拉菲堡干红葡萄酒 |
[34:07] | – How much was this? – $2,100. | -这瓶多少钱 -2100美金 |
[34:09] | But you order it. | 但是是你点的 |
[34:11] | You left your jacket. | 你衣服落在这了 |
[34:16] | I assume since you’re here, | 既然你一直在这 |
[34:19] | I paid in advance? | 是不是代表我已经付过钱了 |
[34:21] | Through the weekend. | 一周末的钱都付了 |
[34:23] | So if you and your boy want to do some– | 如果你和你儿子想要做… |
[34:26] | Tell me everything that happened when you last saw me. | 把你上一次见到我的事情全告诉我 |
[34:29] | We were partying. | 我们在开派对 |
[34:30] | Just us? | 只有我们吗 |
[34:35] | And some dentists you met downstairs in town | 还有几个你在楼下遇到的 |
[34:38] | for the convention. | 来这里开会的牙医 |
[34:44] | And a guy that works out front at the hot dogs. | 还有个在大门口扮演热狗的人 |
[34:50] | And a businessman from down the hall. | 在大厅里遇到的一个做生意的 |
[34:55] | You and him left together. | 你和他一起走的 |
[34:58] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[35:00] | What kind of businessman? | 是做什么生意的 |
[35:02] | He left his card. | 他留下名片了 |
[35:03] | Diamond. | 钻石 |
[35:15] | Diamond Appreciations. | 钻石增值公司 |
[35:16] | Yeah. It’s Frank Gallagher. | 我是弗兰克·加拉格 |
[35:18] | I’m looking for– | 我要找… |
[35:19] | Frank! What a night we had. | 弗兰克 那晚真是太棒了 |
[35:22] | Yeah. About that– | 关于那晚… |
[35:24] | I know you’re nervous. | 我知道你很紧张 |
[35:26] | Lot of money to hand over to a stranger. | 把一大笔钱交给一个陌生人 |
[35:29] | How much was it again? | 是多少钱来着 |
[35:31] | $113,000. | 11万3千 |
[35:32] | But Frank, trust me. | 但是 弗兰克你要相信我 |
[35:34] | It was the best investment you could make. | 这是你做的最好的一笔投资 |
[35:37] | No, no, no. I never doubted it. | 不不不 我从没怀疑过 |
[35:39] | Tell me, how soon do you think– | 告诉我 你觉得能多久… |
[35:41] | What are you doing now? | 你现在在干什么 |
[35:42] | Uh, you want to come to the office? | 你想来办公室吗 |
[35:43] | See for yourself? | 亲眼看看 |
[35:44] | Uh, give me that address. | 把地址告诉我 |
[35:52] | Have you declared a major, Lip? | 你选好专业了吗 利普 |
[35:54] | Engineering. | 工程学 |
[35:56] | Well, you didn’t see that coming. | 你没料到吧 |
[35:58] | Or microrobotics. You know, | 或者微型机器人 |
[35:59] | I haven’t made up my mind yet. | 我还没有决定好 |
[36:00] | Dad’s an engineer. | 我爸是工程师 |
[36:01] | He invented a line of water-free urinals. | 他发明了无需冲水的小便器 |
[36:03] | – Oh, really? – I didn’t invent the urinals. | -真的吗 -我没有发明小便器 |
[36:05] | I, uh, worked on the sealing cartridge and gasket. | 我负责设计其中的密封圈和垫圈 |
[36:09] | There’s a lot of money in urine. | 小便器这块还是有很多钱赚的 |
[36:11] | – It never goes out of fashion. – Nice. | -永远不会落伍淘汰 -很好 |
[36:13] | What are you– what are you working on now? | 那… 那你现在在设计什么 |
[36:16] | Packing materials. | 包装材料 |
[36:17] | He filed a patent for | 他为聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料的 |
[36:18] | a biodegradable alternative to styrofoam. | 可生物降解替代品申请了专利 |
[36:21] | – Oh. What’s it made of? – It’s a type of fungi. | -是什么材质 -一种菌类 |
[36:23] | Smells like mushrooms. | 闻起来像蘑菇 |
[36:24] | You take any substrate of industrial waste, like– | 拿任何工业废料作原材料 |
[36:27] | like, uh, chopped-up cornstalks. | 比如被砍下来的玉米秆 |
[36:28] | And you inject it with mycelium, | 然后注入菌丝体 |
[36:31] | and– See? It’s not very interesting. | 看吧 一点都不有意思 |
[36:33] | So you just– you pour it around the object | 所以你就用菌丝体包裹住废料 |
[36:35] | that you’re packing and then it hardens? | 他们就会自行组合随后变结实 |
[36:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:39] | Becomes a mold of the object. | 变成那堆废料的形状 |
[36:41] | You know, if you want, | 如果你想的话 |
[36:42] | I will show you my workshop later. | 我之后可以带你参观工作室 |
[36:45] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然想 好的 |
[36:50] | I just, uh– I just realized that we don’t have any wedding rings. | 我刚…刚想到我们都没有婚戒 |
[36:53] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I have my grandma’s engagement ring, | 我有我外婆的订婚戒指 |
[36:57] | but it’s at my mom’s house. | 但在我妈家里 |
[36:59] | Don’t we need something for the ceremony? | 宣誓仪式上真不需要拿什么吗 |
[37:03] | Oh, wait. Flowers. | 对了 花 |
[37:10] | 10 bucks for those? Try 2. | 这一束居然要十块钱 两块卖不卖 |
[37:14] | Oh, look. Rubber bands. | 快看 有橡皮筋 |
[37:18] | There’s our wedding rings. | 就当是我们的婚戒了 |
[37:19] | I can make a little corsage. | 我可以做个小胸花 |
[37:21] | Put a flower in your buttonhole. | 别朵花在你的纽扣孔上 |
[37:22] | Oh. You don’t have a buttonhole. | 你衣服上没有纽扣孔 |
[37:24] | I’ll just unzip my fly. | 我把裤子拉链拉开给你别 |
[37:28] | This is stupid, right? | 这真是太蠢了 |
[37:29] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:31] | Unless it’s not. | 或者一点也不蠢 |
[37:33] | Right? | 是啊 |
[37:36] | I got to be at work in an hour. | 我还有一个小时就得上班了 |
[37:37] | Should we just go? | 我们还是直接撤了吧 |
[37:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:40] | Unless we shouldn’t. | 要不还是别撤了 |
[37:42] | Gus Pfender and Fiona Gallagher. | 古斯·芬德和菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[37:52] | Put that someplace safe. | 把这个藏好 |
[37:55] | – Are you good with fractions? – Fractions of what? | -你会算分数吗 -哪种分数 |
[37:58] | Like if you have a 16th of an ounce of something, | 假如你有1/16盎司的某物 |
[38:00] | how many grams would that be? | 该物为多少克 |
[38:02] | – You dealing drugs? – No. | -你在贩毒吗 -没有 |
[38:04] | If Fiona found out I was helping you with your drug fractions, | 要是菲奥娜发现我帮你算贩毒的分数 |
[38:07] | she’d have my scalp. | 她会扒了我的皮 |
[38:08] | No one’s telling Fiona anything. | 不会让菲奥娜知道的 |
[38:10] | Basic overview. You got flaps, | 简单来说 分成一拍 |
[38:12] | half g’s, g’s, teeners, 8 balls, and ounces. | 半G 一G 一厅 八球 还有盎司 |
[38:15] | An ounce is 28 grams, but really it’s 28.35. | 盎司是28克 但其实是28.35 |
[38:18] | An 8-ball is 3.54, and a teener is 1.77. | 八球是3.54 一厅是1.77 |
[38:22] | But the dealers round down. | 不过毒贩会向下舍入 |
[38:24] | So they pocket the extra 0.35. You following? | 他们会拿走那多余的0.35克 跟得上吗 |
[38:27] | I might need to write this down. | 我还是拿笔记下来吧 |
[39:13] | Holy fuck. | 我操 |
[39:14] | Totally. | 是啊 |
[39:16] | What do we do now? | 现在要干什么 |
[39:18] | I think I just hand this to him to sign. | 应该是把这个给他签字 |
[39:23] | Holy fuck. | 我操 |
[39:36] | I’m looking for Diamond Appreciations. | 我想找钻石增值公司 |
[39:38] | Clearly, I’m in the wrong place. | 我似乎来错地方了 |
[39:39] | Maybe there’s an office upstairs or–or– | 也许是楼上的办公室… |
[39:41] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[39:43] | Buddy? | 巴迪 |
[39:45] | Now I understand this was personal for you. | 现在我知道原因了 |
[39:49] | – This is your son. – Yeah. | -这是你儿子 -对 |
[39:52] | – What’s your name, my friend? – Carl. | -你叫什么名字 朋友 -卡尔 |
[39:54] | Whatever the prognosis is for your leg, Carl, | 不管医生说你的腿会怎样 卡尔 |
[39:58] | do not despair. | 千万别绝望 |
[40:00] | It’s no big deal. | 这算什么 |
[40:01] | Brave boy. | 真勇敢 |
[40:03] | I’m Buddy Diamond. | 我是巴迪·戴蒙 |
[40:05] | I founded this organization. | 这个组织由我创立 |
[40:06] | Hold on. Your name is Diamond? | 等等 你姓戴蒙[钻石]吗 |
[40:09] | Come this way. | 这边请 |
[40:12] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[40:18] | As you know, most insurance plans have a cap | 你也知道 大多数保险方案 |
[40:21] | on what they’ll pay for prosthetic limbs. | 针对假肢有固定预算 |
[40:24] | But thanks to you, these homeless children | 但是多亏了你 这些无家可归的孩子 |
[40:28] | will live normal lives, play in the school yard, ride bikes, | 也能过正常的生活 在操场上玩耍 骑自行车 |
[40:33] | run for the sheer joy of it. | 享受奔跑的快乐 |
[40:34] | Kids, this is the man I told you about. | 孩子们 这就是我跟你们说过的人 |
[40:37] | This is why you have legs. | 是他让你们拥有了双腿 |
[40:42] | Such a-such a noble enterprise. | 这家公司 太高尚了 |
[40:44] | It’s wonderful what you’re doing for these kids. | 我很钦佩你为这些孩子做的一切 |
[40:47] | I am so moved by it. | 我十分感动 |
[40:49] | I knew you would be. | 我知道你一定会感动 |
[40:50] | – But I need the money back. – What? | -但是你得把钱还我 -什么 |
[40:52] | There’s been a mistake. And it’s regrettable. | 这其实是个误会 十分遗憾 |
[40:54] | And while I would prefer cash, I’ll take a check. | 虽然我比较想拿现金 不过支票也行 |
[40:57] | The money’s been spent. | 钱已经花了 |
[40:59] | That’s what I brought you here to see. | 我带你来就是为了给你看 |
[41:00] | No, no. I need that money back. | 不 你得把钱还给我 |
[41:02] | It’s not possible. Frank, | 不可能的 弗兰克 |
[41:03] | you paid for half a dozen prosthetics, | 你买了六只假肢 |
[41:05] | including this beauty here | 包括这一只 |
[41:07] | with silicone skin that goes for $60,000. | 硅酮做的皮肤 市场价六万美金 |
[41:12] | One leg? 60 grand? | 一条腿 六万 |
[41:16] | Hey. Hey. That doesn’t belong to you. | 等等 那不是你的 |
[41:18] | – No, no. – Give me back my leg. | -不行 -把我的腿还给我 |
[41:19] | This is not your leg. | 这不是你的腿 |
[41:20] | – Don’t take my leg. – No. This is–no. | -别拿走我的腿 -不 这是 不 |
[41:24] | I paid for the damn leg. | 这腿是我他妈掏的钱 |
[41:26] | That’s all the money I’ve got in the world. | 我就剩这点钱了 |
[41:28] | This is my insurance settlement. Got to get my money back. | 这是我的保险赔偿金 我得拿回我的钱 |
[41:41] | You work out a lot. | 你经常锻炼 |
[41:43] | Yeah. Pro boxers train four to six hours a day. | 对 职业拳击手每天练四到六小时 |
[41:46] | Are you pro? | 你是职业选手吗 |
[41:47] | Nah. But I came in third last year in all-city. | 不是 不过去年全市比赛我拿了第三 |
[41:50] | How’d you get into boxing? | 你怎么喜欢上拳击的 |
[41:52] | When I was 10, my dad beat my mom up really bad. | 十岁的时候 我爸经常揍我妈 |
[41:54] | Wanted to be able to defend her, so I started training. | 我想保护她 就开始学拳击了 |
[41:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:00] | No. | 假的 |
[42:03] | Are you gonna stick with it? | 你要坚持练吗 |
[42:07] | Think so. | 应该吧 |
[42:17] | All that money. | 那么多钱 |
[42:19] | All that fucking money wasted on child amputees, | 那么多钱都他妈给了截肢儿童 |
[42:23] | for Christ’s sake. | 操他奶奶的 |
[42:26] | There’s a lesson here, son. | 你要吸取教训 儿子 |
[42:27] | Charity is accepting help from others, | 慈善接受帮助 |
[42:30] | – not the other way around. – Okay. | -而不是提供帮助 -好吧 |
[42:34] | And taking prescription medications while drinking | 还有 喝酒的时候吃处方药 |
[42:37] | and then smoking pot | 还吸大麻 |
[42:39] | and then smoking crack can lead to questionable decisions. | 再吸强效可卡因 会导致错误的决断 |
[42:42] | – Can we get out of here? – I got to get that image | -能走了吗 -我需要静静 |
[42:44] | out of my head of that girl hopping after me. | 满脑子都是那女孩单腿跳着追我的画面 |
[42:47] | Hop, hop, hop, hop. | 跳跳跳 |
[42:48] | At least you still got the car. | 至少车还在 |
[42:49] | And a half a bottle of massively overpriced wine. | 还有半瓶定价太高的红酒 |
[42:53] | It’s that guy. Let’s go. | 就是他 我们走 |
[42:55] | – Dad? – Hmm? | -爸爸 -怎么 |
[42:57] | You know them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[42:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:00] | Jesus Christ! | 我操 |
[43:02] | Get off him. | 别动他 |
[43:03] | – Gave him the leg back. – What leg? | -把腿还给他 -什么腿 |
[43:07] | Okay, whoa, hold–what–just-what is this about again? | 行了 等等 别激动 到底怎么回事 |
[43:10] | Demitri. He works with us. | 我们的同事德米特里 |
[43:12] | And you ran him over with this porsche two nights ago. | 两天前 你开着这辆保时捷碾了他 |
[43:14] | – Oh geez. – He’s in the hospital. | -天哪 -他目前在医院 |
[43:16] | Full body cast. | 伤得很严重 |
[43:18] | – They’re calling the cops. – Wait. | -他们这就报警 -别 |
[43:19] | Come on. We can work this out. | 别着急 我们可以商量 |
[43:21] | You pay his medical bills? | 你要付医药费吗 |
[43:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:24] | Well, eventually. I’m a little tight on cash right now. | 肯定会付的 我最近手头有点紧 |
[43:26] | – Call. – Okay. Stop. My car. My sweet car. | -打电话 -别 等等 我的车 豪车 |
[43:30] | Huh? What about that? | 行吗 这个行吗 |
[43:31] | It’s fucked up from where you hit Demitri. | 因为撞德米特里 都撞坏了 |
[43:34] | No. Come–with a little paint and some Bondo, | 别呀 喷点漆 找人修修 |
[43:37] | it’s good as new. | 焕然一新 |
[43:42] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[43:57] | Oh, table seven’s ready to order. | 七桌的人要点餐 |
[43:58] | Table five needs a salad. | 五桌点了沙拉 |
[44:00] | – Oh, shit. Sorry. – You okay? I know you weren’t feeling well. | -该死 对不起 -你还好吗 你之前说不舒服 |
[44:05] | Upset stomach. I’m feeling better. | 就是肚子疼 好多了 |
[44:06] | I’ll get table seven for you. | 七桌的单我来吧 |
[44:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:12] | Oh, you wanted soda. | 你要苏打水是吗 |
[44:13] | Coming up. | 马上就来 |
[44:18] | How’s it going? | 感觉如何 |
[44:19] | – Good. – Come here, you old dog. | -很好 -过来 老色狼 |
[44:23] | You better tell your boyfriend and his buddies to cut it out. | 叫你男朋友和他朋友消停点 |
[44:25] | Otherwise, they’re gonna have to go. | 不然就得请他们出去了 |
[44:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:28] | Okay, rockers. | 摇滚歌手们 |
[44:29] | You can’t just be sitting– | 你们不能坐在这… |
[44:43] | Ladies–ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[44:45] | our bass player went off and got married today to this beautiful woman. | 我们的贝司手今天娶了这位美丽的女人 |
[44:50] | So this is their honeymoon, so we’re gonna make a little bit of noise. | 他们在度蜜月 所以可能会有点吵 |
[44:53] | Please welcome the newlyweds, Gus and Fiona. | 请祝福这对新人 古斯和菲奥娜 |
[45:10] | Okay, this is an electric car | 这是一辆电动车 |
[45:13] | That folds into itself | 可以进行自动折叠 |
[45:15] | So it can fit and park in tight spaces. | 所以可以停在很狭窄的空间里 |
[45:19] | – That’s nice. – Yeah. The wheels, | -真牛 -是啊 这些车轮 |
[45:21] | they turn separately so you can rotate and stay in one spot. | 是各自转动的 所以你可以在原地旋转 |
[45:24] | Guess where the motor is. | 猜猜发动机放在哪儿了 |
[45:26] | Well, it’s not in the back, right? | 没有放在后面 对吧 |
[45:28] | And does it have air bags? | 它有安全气囊吗 |
[45:30] | Yep. | 当然 |
[45:32] | Well, it’s not in the front either. | 那也不在前面 |
[45:35] | Wait, are–are–are the engines in the wheels? | 等等 发动机置于轮子里面了吗 |
[45:39] | Yes. There’s one in each wheel. | 是的 每个车轮里都有台发动机 |
[45:41] | That’s very fucking cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[45:43] | We’re out by the pool drinking cocktails. | 我们在外面的泳池边喝鸡尾酒呢 |
[45:45] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. I’ll be there in a minute. | 好的好的 我一会儿就过来 |
[45:46] | – Is that okay? – Okay, now this– | -可以吗 -瞧着 这个呢… |
[45:48] | This was an attempt to make a plastic film | 这个之前是想尝试制造一种塑料薄膜 |
[45:50] | that’s electrically active. | 它可以带有电活性 |
[45:52] | And I still haven’t gotten it to work yet. | 我到现在还是没有制造成功 |
[45:54] | Are you guys actually bonding? | 你们两个是真的聊得来吗 |
[45:56] | I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that. | 我觉得这令我感到不太自在 |
[45:57] | We’re only doing it to annoy you, honey. | 我们这么做就是故意让你不爽的 亲爱的 |
[45:59] | – Okay, come. Check this out. – Yeah. yeah. | -好了 来看看这个 -好的 好的 |
[46:02] | Just one minute. | 稍等一下下 |
[46:08] | You still have to heat and treat it, right? | 你还是要经过加热处理的 对吧 |
[46:10] | Yeah, to kill the spores and dry it out. | 是的 杀灭孢子 使其变干 |
[46:11] | Now despite my daughter’s giving me shit, | 尽管我女儿对我冷嘲热讽各种指责 |
[46:14] | It does not smell like mushrooms. | 但那闻上去并不像蘑菇 |
[46:16] | – It is, however, a good hiding place. – Shit. | -但却是一个藏东西的好地方 -我操 |
[46:21] | Now I assume, as a young delinquent, | 我猜 作为一个年轻的小痞子 |
[46:24] | – You smoke pot? – Mm-hmm. | -你是抽大麻的吧 -是的 |
[46:26] | Yeah, when I’m not shooting smack. | 是啊 不注射毒品时就抽大麻呢 |
[46:34] | What courses you taking? | 你在大学上了哪些课 |
[46:36] | Thermodynamics. You know, I really want to | 热力学 话说我真的很想 |
[46:38] | get into the aerospace engineering program at school. | 参加学校的航空航天工程项目 |
[46:41] | What are you doing this summer? | 你今年暑假在干些什么 |
[46:43] | Construction, demo. In Chicago. | 工程拆迁 在芝加哥 |
[46:47] | You know, I’m pretty much just hauling cement in a wheelbarrow. | 我基本上就是把混凝土块往推车里放吧 |
[46:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:54] | ’cause it’s a job. | 因为这是份工作 |
[46:56] | Next time, I’ll get you a paid internship. | 下次我可以给你找份带薪实习的工作 |
[46:59] | You know, you’re headed for a serious career, right? | 你也想干点正经事 对吧 |
[47:04] | Here you go. | 给 |
[47:05] | Ah, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[47:10] | A beer for my husband. | 给我丈夫的一瓶酒 |
[47:17] | Hey, go on home. We got this. | 你先回家吧 我们可以应付的 |
[47:19] | But I’ve got three tables, | 但还有三桌需要我服务呢 |
[47:20] | And the tips right now are so good. | 现在给的小费挺多的 |
[47:22] | Now I got why you wanted the shift covered. | 现在我算是明白你为什么找人给你代班了 |
[47:24] | From now on, any time you get married, take the day. | 从现在开始 你再要结婚 就请一整天假吧 |
[47:28] | It’s not a joke? | 那不是个玩笑吗 |
[47:30] | Fiona Pfender. Pleased to meet you. | 菲奥娜·芬德 很高兴认识你 |
[47:33] | When you go for it, you really go for it. | 你想做什么事 真的就去做了 |
[47:35] | It’s crazy, right? I don’t know. | 太疯狂了 对吧 我也说不清 |
[47:36] | It–it seems right. | 我就是感觉很对 |
[47:38] | He’s great. We’re really happy for you. | 他人很好 我们真的为你感到高兴 |
[47:41] | Sure we are. | 当然了 |
[47:44] | Just don’t lie about it next time, okay? | 下次别再撒谎隐瞒这种事了 好吗 |
[47:52] | Hey. You coming home tonight? | 嘿 你今晚回家吗 |
[47:54] | – Everything okay? – Everything’s fine. | -没什么事吧 -一切都很好 |
[47:56] | Just wanted to let you know I am not going on the pill. | 我就想通知你一下 我不会吃那些药的 |
[47:58] | – Why not? – I looked it up. | -为什么不吃 -我查了一下 |
[48:00] | The pill reduces muscle mass, | 那些药会减少肌肉量 |
[48:01] | Affects mood and water retention. | 影响心情还会水肿 |
[48:03] | Probably not a good idea now that I’m training. | 我现在在接受训练 那样可不是好事 |
[48:05] | Training for what? | 什么训练啊 |
[48:06] | Aw, I’ll tell you later. | 我稍后再跟你说吧 |
[48:07] | You at work? | 你在工作吗 |
[48:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:10] | Today was– | 今天真是… |
[48:12] | What? | 什么 |
[48:16] | I’ll be home in the morning, okay? | 我明早再回去 好吗 |
[48:17] | Can you–can you watch Liam for me? | 你能帮我照看利亚姆吗 |
[48:18] | Tell him I love him? | 告诉他我爱他 |
[48:19] | Yeah, absolutely. Bye. | 好的 当然了 再见 |
[48:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[48:28] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么玩意儿 |
[48:30] | It’s more suitcases. | 更多的手提箱 |
[48:31] | We got dress shirts, Shoes, sweaters, pretty much everything | 我们现在有衬衫 鞋 毛衣 几乎什么都有 |
[48:33] | Wait, you went back to the airport? | 你又去机场了吗 |
[48:34] | – Yeah, why not? – ’cause it’s fucking risky is why not. | -是啊 为什么不行 -因为太冒险了 |
[48:37] | Most of this ain’t worth shit anyway. | 反正大多数都是不值钱的东西 |
[48:38] | It’s old clothes and fucking hair dryers. | 都是些旧衣服和该死的吹风机 |
[48:40] | Hair dryers. We got toiletries over here, okay? | 吹风机 这里还有些化妆品呢 |
[48:42] | Are you listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[48:43] | There’s better ways to make money, man. What are you doing? | 有更好的赚钱方式呢 老兄 你在干什么呢 |
[48:46] | -Fuck. – Why you putting everything on the fucking porch? | -操 -你干嘛把东西都放在走廊上 |
[48:51] | Why are there boots in the sneakers pile? | 运动鞋这一堆里怎么混进了靴子 |
[48:53] | We got to keep this organized, okay? | 我们一定要整理得井井有条 |
[48:56] | Where are the belts? | 皮带都放哪儿了 |
[48:58] | I thought I put them there. | 我记得我是放在这里的啊 |
[48:59] | Obviously, they’ve been moved. | 显然是被人动过了 |
[49:02] | Your boyfriend’s losing his shit. | 你小男友已经失控了 |
[49:04] | Mickey, help me keep this organized, okay? | 米奇 帮我整理分类好吗 |
[49:12] | Oh, hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[49:13] | What? Did you work a double? | 怎么 你连值了两个班吗 |
[49:15] | Paco got sick. | 帕科生病了 |
[49:16] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[49:18] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[49:19] | So Amy looks up at me and says, “Da.” | 艾米看着我说了一句”爸” |
[49:22] | Can you believe that? My little baby girl. | 你敢相信吗 我的宝贝女儿 |
[49:24] | She’s halfway to dada. | 她很快就会说”爸爸”了 |
[49:26] | Last night, I had an orgasm with a stranger on the dance floor. | 昨晚 我跟一个陌生人在舞池里来了一次高潮 |
[49:30] | You had an orgasm? | 你高潮了吗 |
[49:31] | Grinding on the dance floor. | 在舞池里磨着磨着就高潮了 |
[49:34] | Wait. But not–not like a-not like– | 等等 不是 不是那种… |
[49:36] | Like–like-like a real orgasm. | 那种性交产生的高潮 |
[49:38] | You mean, like, you just had a good time? | 你是说 只是爽了一下而已 |
[49:39] | No, I mean a real orgasm with another man. | 不 是和别的男人发生的真正的高潮 |
[49:41] | It didn’t even take a whole song. | 甚至都没用到一首歌的时间就高潮了 |
[49:43] | That’s how horny I am. | 我就是那么饥渴 |
[49:45] | Used to be I could dry hump for 45 minutes before getting off. | 我以前可以玩45分钟不高潮 |
[49:47] | Now it’s two grinds. | 现在磨两下我就高潮了 |
[49:52] | You know what that orgasm was? | 你知道那个高潮是什么吗 |
[49:54] | That was a cry for help from my coochie | 是我的洞在哭求着滋润 |
[49:56] | Saying things ain’t right at home. | 说自己在家里被冷落了 |
[50:42] | – I’ll clean up. – Oh, okay. | -我来打扫 -好的 |
[51:19] | Teener, 1.7. | 一厅 1.7克 |
[51:23] | Flap, 0.25. | 一拍 0.25克 |
[51:26] | 8 ball, 2.5? | 八球 2.5克吗 |
[51:29] | Shit. | 该死 |