时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I just think that if you were really a friend, | 我觉得你真不够朋友 |
[00:04] | you would find a way to show up when you say you’re going to show up. | 说好的按时看剧呢 |
[00:06] | So I’m gonna fucking tell you what happened last week. | 现在只好让我给你交待上周剧情了 |
[00:08] | Let’s just not let this happen again. | 下不为例 |
[00:11] | – You dealing drugs? – No. | -你在贩毒吗 -没有 |
[00:12] | If Fiona found out I was helping you with your drug fractions, | 要是菲奥娜发现我帮你算贩毒的分数 |
[00:15] | she’d have my scalp. | 她会扒了我的皮 |
[00:16] | The man gave you a 20. That’s 1/4 gram. | 那男的给你20美元 是0.25克 |
[00:18] | You gave up a teener. That’s 1.5. | 你给了他一包 是1.5克 |
[00:20] | – Now you owe me 100 bucks. – What? | -现在你欠我100美元 -什么 |
[00:22] | My wife and I were gonna have a little supper | 我和我妻子今天下午准备了一次聚餐 |
[00:23] | this afternoon for all our son’s organ recipients. | 宴请所有接受我儿子器官的人 |
[00:26] | You’re all that we have left of our son. | 你们是我儿唯一留给这个世界的东西了 |
[00:27] | We will be there. | 我们会去的 |
[00:28] | How was your party? | 派对怎么样 |
[00:29] | It was fun. | 很有趣 |
[00:30] | Not so fun for the boy you raped. | 你强奸的那个男孩可不这么觉得吧 |
[00:32] | Get the fuck-get off. | 滚开 |
[00:34] | Why don’t you find four other girls to fight? | 你们要是跟另外四个姑娘对打 |
[00:36] | – Otherwise beat it. – I want to learn how to fight. | -不然就滚吧 -我想要学打架 |
[00:37] | I-I thought maybe you could train me. | 或许你可以训练我 |
[00:39] | Last night, I had an orgasm | 昨晚我跟一个陌生人 |
[00:40] | with a stranger on the dance floor. | 在舞池里来了一次高潮 |
[00:41] | – Wait, what? – That’s how horny I am. | -等等 什么 -我就是那么饥渴 |
[00:44] | You know what that orgasm was? | 你知道那个高潮是什么吗 |
[00:45] | A cry for help from my coochie saying | 是我的洞在哭求着滋润 |
[00:46] | things ain’t right at home. | 说自己在家里被冷落了 |
[00:48] | So I went to the airport, | 所以我去了机场 |
[00:49] | and they even have unclaimed baggage | 那些无人认领的行李 |
[00:50] | just off to the side, just sitting there. | 都在一旁 被撇在那里 |
[00:52] | We got dress shirts, shoes, sweaters, pretty much everything– | 我们现在有衬衫 鞋 毛衣 几乎什么都有 |
[00:54] | Wait, you went back to the airport? | 你又去机场了吗 |
[00:55] | – Yeah. Why not? – ‘Cause it’s fucking risky. | -是啊 为什么不行 -因为太冒险了 |
[00:57] | Your boyfriend is losing his shit. | 你小男友已经失控了 |
[00:59] | You get the insurance money? | 你拿到保金了吗 |
[01:00] | $121,000. | 12万1千块 |
[01:03] | All that fucking money wasted on child amputees. | 那么多钱都他妈给了截肢儿童 |
[01:07] | How are we not sick of each other? | 我们怎么就互相看不腻呢 |
[01:09] | It’s only been a week. | 才过了一周 |
[01:10] | – You want to get married? – I’d marry you. | -想跟我结婚吗 -你若真娶 我就会嫁 |
[01:12] | Well, if it were up to me, I’d do it today. | 这事要我说的算 今天就登记 |
[01:13] | Do it right now. Holy fuck. | 现在就结吧 我操 |
[01:15] | What do we do now? | 现在要干什么 |
[02:54] | Morning. | 早安 |
[02:56] | Little heroin to start the day? | 大清早就来海洛因 |
[02:58] | It’s insulin. | 是胰岛素 |
[03:00] | You’re diabetic? | 你有糖尿病 |
[03:02] | Is that a deal-breaker? | 犯了你的忌了吗 |
[03:04] | What else don’t I know about you? | 你还有什么我不知道的 |
[03:07] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[03:10] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢的颜色是什么 |
[03:13] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[03:15] | So boring. | 真无趣 |
[03:17] | All right, my turn. | 好了该我了 |
[03:18] | Uh, favorite Eagle? | 你最喜欢的老鹰 |
[03:22] | Bald. | 秃鹰 |
[03:23] | Come on. | 别闹 |
[03:24] | The band, | 我说的是乐队 |
[03:26] | and the correct answer is Joe Walsh. | 正确答案是乔·沃尔什 |
[03:29] | I didn’t realize it was a quiz. Okay. | 好吧 没想到是个脑筋急转弯 |
[03:33] | Where do you want to live? | 你想住哪 |
[03:35] | Where do you want to live? | 你想住哪 |
[03:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:39] | That seems like the kind of thing that married people decide together, right? | 这好像是夫妻双方共同决定的事吧 |
[03:43] | Like, along with who sleeps on which side of the bed? | 比如谁睡床的哪边 |
[03:46] | And how long to wait before you tell your family | 还有你要等多久才把结婚的事 |
[03:49] | that you’re married. | 告诉你家人 |
[03:51] | I’m not waiting to tell them. | 我没有等 |
[03:53] | So you–so you told them? | 那你告诉他们了 |
[03:54] | Well, I-I didn’t tell them. | 还没有 |
[03:56] | But I’m not, like, actively not telling them. | 但我不是故意不告诉他们 |
[04:00] | It’s just, this is so fun, living in a bubble, | 我只是觉得有趣 生活在咱俩的世界里 |
[04:03] | keeping a secret. | 保守一个秘密 |
[04:04] | Yeah. Better to wait for our fifth anniversary. | 最好等到我们结婚五周年 |
[04:07] | I’ll tell them today. | 今天我就告诉他们 |
[04:08] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:26] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[04:28] | – I don’t feel like talking. – I need to talk to you. | -我不想谈 -我需要和你谈谈 |
[04:30] | No–come– | 不 别… |
[04:32] | You come in here without knocking again, | 你再不敲门就进来 |
[04:33] | I’m gonna aim my Ruger in your fat fucking face | 我就把枪插你逼脸里 |
[04:36] | and empty the clip. | 打你一梭子 |
[04:37] | Looks like the only place you’re aiming | 貌似你唯一想插的地方 |
[04:38] | is down your boyfriend’s throat. | 是你男朋友的嘴 |
[04:40] | I got you smokes, and that’s not all. | 我给你带了烟 另外还有 |
[04:42] | This was stapled to the bulletin board at the Rag-head’s. | 这个钉在Rag-head的公告牌上 |
[04:47] | Who the fuck’s this? | 这他妈是谁 |
[04:48] | You, stupid. shit. | 是你 傻逼 |
[04:52] | That’s not funny, asshole. | 一点都不好玩 二逼 |
[04:53] | What’s with all the fucking suitcases? | 外面那些箱子是干嘛的 |
[04:55] | Go. Get out of here. | 滚 滚出去 |
[04:58] | It doesn’t look anything like you. | 这一点也不像你 |
[04:59] | No one’s gonna be busting down our door. | 没人会冲进来抓你 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I know, but now there’s too much heat | 我知道 但是现在搬家卡车的勾当 |
[05:03] | to do the moving truck scam. | 已经有点做不下去了 |
[05:04] | Try stealing more suitcases? | 那就试试偷行李箱 |
[05:06] | We got more than enough of those. | 我们已经偷的太多了 |
[05:07] | Could try running numbers again. | 可以再赌几把 |
[05:08] | Great, it’s like a CEO going back to being a fry cook. | 很好 那高富帅要变成矮穷挫了 |
[05:11] | First the rub and tug, now this shit? | 先是飞机房 现在又来这个 |
[05:15] | So an entrepreneur can’t start a business | 难道企业家就不能 |
[05:16] | in this goddamn neighborhood. | 做邻里生意吗 |
[05:19] | Cops can kiss my ass. | 我日条子们的嘴 |
[05:20] | Why don’t I do it instead? | 日我的就行了 |
[05:25] | That feels pretty good. | 这感觉还挺爽 |
[05:28] | Sun’s coming out. | 太阳出来啦 |
[05:29] | Nature’s gonna dry all our stuff for us. | 大自然会帮我们把衣服烘干 |
[05:32] | Nature got it wet. | 是大自然弄湿的 |
[05:34] | Well, that’s okay, | 没关系的 |
[05:35] | ’cause grandpa promised to buy us a brand-new trailer. | 外公承诺给我们买个新房车 |
[05:39] | You go number two? | 你要大便吗 |
[05:40] | There was poop in there. | 里边还有屎 |
[05:41] | Oh, damn it. Tank’s full. | 该死 桶满了 |
[05:43] | Okay, um, go use grandpa’s potty. | 去用外公的马桶 |
[05:45] | Come on, sweetheart, and I’m gonna drain the tank. | 快去宝贝 我去把桶抽干净 |
[05:58] | You look amazing. | 你真漂亮 |
[06:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:05] | I can’t believe how much you’ve changed. | 真不敢相信你变了这么多 |
[06:09] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[06:10] | Aren’t you Iris Venable, the woman who owns this lot? | 你不是爱丽丝·维纳布尔吗 这片地的主人 |
[06:13] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[06:14] | I saw Iris yesterday, | 我昨天见到爱丽丝了 |
[06:15] | and she’s 300 pounds and arthritic. | 她有三百磅 还有关节炎 |
[06:17] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[06:18] | Ms. Venable’s real estate agent. | 维纳布尔女士的房地产经纪人 |
[06:19] | She put this lot on the market, and since you’re not her, | 她要出售这块地 既然你不是她 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna need you to remove your trailer and your pool | 我就得请你把房车和水池弄走 |
[06:23] | and vacate immediately. | 赶紧腾出地方 |
[06:24] | Where the hell am I supposed to put my trailer? | 那我他妈能把房车停哪啊 |
[06:26] | – That’s not my problem. – Hold on. | -这就不关我的事了 -等等嘛 |
[06:31] | What’ll it take to buy me some time? | 要怎样你才能多给我点时间 |
[06:33] | More than an A-cup, baby. | A罩杯肯定不行 宝贝 |
[06:38] | I’m a 32-C-ahh! | 我可是32C |
[06:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:58] | Where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[07:00] | I will tell you tonight. I’ve got news. | 今晚告诉你们 我有消息要宣布 |
[07:03] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[07:04] | I’m gonna announce it tonight. | 今晚宣布 |
[07:06] | Announcing it? | 今晚宣布 |
[07:07] | We’re here. Just tell us now. | 我们都在这里 现在说吧 |
[07:09] | I got plans tonight. | 我今晚有事 |
[07:10] | Uh, so change them. | 那就改下安排 |
[07:11] | For a stupid announcement? No, thank you. | 就为你宣布什么破事吗 别了 谢谢 |
[07:13] | It’s news about your sister who you love. | 事关你爱的姐姐 |
[07:16] | Think you can spare an hour? | 能腾出一小时吗 |
[07:17] | Gallaghers don’t do announcements at dinner. | 加拉格家的人不会在晚餐时宣布事情 |
[07:19] | We do blackouts, suicide attempts, | 我们会断片 会自杀 |
[07:21] | but never announcements. | 但不会宣布事情 |
[07:22] | – You knocked up? – No. | -你有了 -不是 |
[07:24] | – Uh, brain tumor? – No. | -脑癌吗 -不是 |
[07:26] | Nothing like that. | 不是那种啦 |
[07:27] | We win the lottery? | 我们中彩票了 |
[07:29] | I got 10 bucks on the herp. | 我赌十块钱是疱疹 |
[07:31] | Yeah, Carl, that’s right. | 是啊 卡尔 你说对了 |
[07:32] | I’m getting everybody together to announce that I have an STD. | 我把大家聚在一起就是为了宣布我得性病了 |
[07:35] | I’ll text Lip. | 我给利普发短信 |
[07:36] | You’re acting weird. | 你好怪 |
[07:39] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:40] | Just another of life’s little speed bumps. | 只不过是人生又一个小小的阻碍而已 |
[07:43] | Nothing a Gallagher can’t handle. | 加拉格家的人没什么过不去的 |
[07:46] | You’re not a Gallagher. | 你又不姓加拉格 |
[07:47] | In name, no. Genetics, yes. | 的确是 但是我有加拉格的基因啊 |
[07:49] | – Where’s Dad? – Couch. | -爸爸在哪呢 -沙发 |
[07:52] | – What’s Frank doing here? – Drying out. | -弗兰克在这里干什么 -晾干自己 |
[07:54] | And not in the usual way. | 还不是平常的方式 |
[07:56] | Well, he’s got to go. | 他得离开 |
[07:57] | Don’t forget about dinner tonight. | 别忘了今晚的晚餐 |
[07:59] | I’m– fuck. | 我操 |
[08:01] | I’m sleeping. | 我在睡觉呢 |
[08:02] | We need to go see your lawyer lady. | 我们得去见你的律师 |
[08:04] | Woke up in the park in the middle of a goddamn Filipino monsoon. | 怎么一觉醒来到处都是湿的 |
[08:09] | Look, we got to get that money. | 我们得拿到那笔钱 |
[08:12] | The insurance money. | 保险赔偿金 |
[08:15] | I’m working on it. | 我在处理呢 |
[08:16] | I need that new trailer. | 我需要新房车 |
[08:18] | I’m calling them now. | 我现在就给他们打电话 |
[08:20] | What? No. No, don’t call them. | 什么 别别 别打 |
[08:22] | You know how those corporations work. | 你也知道那种公司的办事效率 |
[08:25] | It’s layers of bureaucracy. | 就是一层又一层的官僚主义 |
[08:28] | It takes time. | 需要时间 |
[08:29] | Yeah, I need the number for liberty–get– | 我要保险公司的号码… |
[08:32] | I already got the money. | 钱我已经拿到了 |
[08:34] | I don’t have it in hand. | 现在不在我手上 |
[08:35] | I’m getting it this afternoon. | 今天下午就能拿到 |
[08:37] | Lou told me yesterday. | 罗昨天跟我说了 |
[08:39] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[08:43] | To get you the new trailer. | 为了给你买新房车 |
[08:44] | Wanted to make it a surprise. | 想给你一个惊喜嘛 |
[08:47] | Oh, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:50] | Come on, no waterworks. | 好了好了 别哭 |
[08:54] | I am gonna pack whatever’s dry. | 我去把干的东西都收起来 |
[08:57] | Oh, and tell Fiona that I need to park my new trailer | 跟菲奥娜说我得把新房车 |
[09:01] | in the backyard. | 停在后院 |
[09:03] | There’s no room in the backyard. | 后院没地方停 |
[09:05] | There’s no trailer. | 也没新房车 |
[09:07] | Feel bad for her. | 心疼她 |
[09:09] | Sammi? She’ll forget about it by happy hour. | 萨咪吗 喝两杯她就忘干净了 |
[09:12] | The sofa’s sopping wet. | 整个沙发都湿了 |
[09:14] | Because you don’t have a bed for me. | 因为你不让我睡床 |
[09:17] | I’ll go find one on my own | 我自己去找床睡 |
[09:19] | from people who actually treat me like family. | 找那些真正待我如家人的人 |
[09:21] | Yeah? Who’s left? | 是吗 还剩谁啊 |
[09:23] | When I got this new liver, you know what else I got? | 我得到新肝脏的同时 你知道我还得到了什么吗 |
[09:25] | People who care about me for a change. | 真正关心我的人 |
[09:30] | Okay, come on. | 别哭了 |
[09:35] | Pacifiers have been known to cause cavities and orthodontic problems. | 奶嘴会造成蛀牙和牙齿畸形 |
[09:38] | I don’t care if they cause meth mouth and genital warts. | 造成冰毒嘴和生殖器疣我都不管 |
[09:41] | It keeps the babies quiet. | 能让宝宝安静下来就行 |
[09:42] | Give her one of my T-shirts. | 把我的T恤给她 |
[09:43] | It always calms her down. | 她就会安静下来了 |
[09:45] | Here you go, baby. | 给你 宝宝 |
[09:49] | Look, this isn’t about a pacifier, is it? | 这不关奶嘴的事 |
[09:51] | This is about you riding some dude’s thigh | 是因为某个陌生男人 |
[09:53] | like a rodeo cowboy, isn’t it? | 让你高潮了 对吧 |
[09:55] | Been snapping at each other since the babies were born. | 自孩子出生以来我们就一直在吵架 |
[09:57] | I already said I forgave you. | 我都说我原谅你了 |
[09:58] | It’s not that easy. | 没这么简单 |
[09:59] | Okay, so what do we do? | 好吧 那怎么办 |
[10:01] | Only thing we can do. | 只有一个办法 |
[10:02] | We have to even the score. You have to do what I did. | 你也去找个人 大家扯平 |
[10:04] | What, I got to ride some dude’s thigh? | 什么 我也去找个男人让我嗨吗 |
[10:06] | Get off on a woman. Any woman, as long as I don’t know her. | 随便找个女人 只要是我不认识的就行 |
[10:08] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[10:10] | Hand job only. | 只能用手 |
[10:12] | I’ll watch the babies. | 我来照顾孩子 |
[10:14] | Is this some sort of chick trick? | 你是在下套给我钻吗 |
[10:16] | I cheated on you. Now you have to cheat on me. | 我出轨了 现在你也得出轨 |
[10:18] | Won’t you be hurt? I was hurt. | 你不会受伤吗 我很受伤的 |
[10:20] | Of course I’m gonna be hurt. That’s the whole point. | 我当然会受伤 但要的就是这个 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:28] | I’ll do it for you. | 为了你 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:34] | What, the Florida heat gave you sunstroke, Gallagher? | 怎么 去了趟佛罗里达回来就不行了吗 加拉格 |
[10:36] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[10:38] | You can feel free to join in the fun. | 你随时可以加入我们 |
[10:40] | My job is to watch you do your job | 我的工作是监督你们工作 |
[10:42] | and ensure a safe working condition for the work site. | 并且保证工地的安全工作环境 |
[10:44] | Sooner you finish, the sooner you can send a pic | 你越早干完活 就越早能给你女朋友 |
[10:47] | of your little twig to your girlfriend, | 发你小老弟的照片 |
[10:49] | remind her what she ain’t missing. | 她肯定一点都不想念 |
[10:50] | Oriental chicks don’t care about size. | 东方女人无所谓大小 |
[10:52] | They got tiny vaginas. Medical fact. | 她们的阴道很小 这是医学事实 |
[10:55] | Is that right, or is that how you convince yourself | 是这样吗 还是你为了安慰自己 |
[10:57] | that those Thai hookers actually feel something? | 那些你上过的泰国妓女其实是有感觉的话 |
[11:03] | Jose, you dumb shit. | 约瑟 你这傻逼 |
[11:08] | Get his wife on the phone. | 给他老婆打电话 |
[11:09] | Let her know he needs a lift to the E.R. again. | 告诉她 她老公又要被送去急救了 |
[11:11] | Again? What, this– this happens regularly? | 什么叫又 常常会出现这种事吗 |
[11:13] | Never remembers to clip in his safety harness. | 他总不记得系安全绳 |
[11:16] | All right. Get up there, kid. | 好了 孩子你上去 |
[11:17] | Me? | 我 |
[11:18] | When one goes down, it’s the next man up. | 掉下来一个就再上去一个 |
[11:20] | Since I don’t have any men left, I guess you’re gonna have to do. | 这里除了你就没别人了 |
[11:23] | Oh, fuck that. What about Sully? | 去你的 苏利怎么不上 |
[11:25] | He knocked up my sister’s girl, Hayley. | 他搞大了我妹妹的女儿 海莉 |
[11:27] | Got to protect the family genome. Come on. | 得保护自己家人 快上吧 |
[11:29] | Strap in. It’s slippery up there. | 系好安全绳 上面很滑 |
[11:59] | 28.53 grams is an ounce. | 28.53克是一盎司 |
[12:02] | 3.54 grams is an eight ball. | 3.54克是8球 |
[12:06] | Gimp, you better hit the corner | 瘸子 在我抽你之前 |
[12:07] | ‘fore I smack you with a claw hammer. | 赶紧滚去上班 |
[12:09] | Let’s go sell some yeyo. | 好戏开始了 |
[12:14] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[12:16] | How’s my boy’s liver? | 我孩子的肝怎么样了 |
[12:17] | Ah, filtering my blood, just like a good soldier. | 过滤着我的血液 就像个好士兵一样 |
[12:21] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 |
[12:23] | Are–aren’t we having lunch today? | 我们不是约了一起吃午饭 |
[12:24] | No, next week. | 那是下周 |
[12:28] | The anti-rejection meds. One of the side effects. | 都是抗排斥药的副作用搞的 |
[12:31] | I mix things up. I’ll leave. | 害我老记混事情 我走了 |
[12:33] | No, no, no. No, no, I-I can change my schedule. | 别 别 我可以改到今天 |
[12:36] | I don’t want to impose. | 我不想逼你做什么 |
[12:37] | Seeing even a piece of David is never an imposition. | 能见到大卫的一部分才不叫逼 |
[12:40] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[12:42] | I remember where the kitchen is. | 我记得厨房在哪里 |
[12:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:57] | Can I touch him? | 我能摸摸他吗 |
[13:14] | David’s getting pretty hungry. | 大卫已经饿到不行了 |
[13:16] | Yeah, of course. Grab anything you like. | 想吃什么随便拿 |
[13:18] | All right. | 好 |
[13:23] | Hi, Rasheed. | 拉希德 |
[13:25] | Nice axe kick, Don. | 这个下劈真棒 唐 |
[13:31] | Thought your free trial week was up. | 你不是已经上完免费课程了吗 |
[13:33] | You keeping tabs on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[13:35] | Was looking forward to an uninterrupted workout, for once. | 我就等着能练习时不被你打断呢 |
[13:37] | Rasheed said I could keep coming in, | 拉希德说只要我来帮忙 |
[13:39] | If I helped out around the gym. | 就可以来上课 |
[13:40] | Figured I’d start by showing you some moves. | 我就想着先来教你几招 |
[13:43] | You have moves? | 你还会几招 |
[13:44] | A few. | 会一点点 |
[13:45] | I think by “Helping out,” | 拉希德所谓的帮忙 |
[13:46] | Rasheed meant mopping up the toilets and picking up towels, | 应该是让你去擦厕所 捡毛巾之类的 |
[13:48] | and judging by the ass-kicking I saved you from, | 根据上次我救你的情况来看 |
[13:51] | I’m not the one who needed moves. | 该学几招的人是你 |
[13:53] | So teach me one. | 那你教教我 |
[13:56] | There’s something special about you, Frank. | 你有些特别 弗兰克 |
[13:58] | There are others that got David’s parts, | 虽然还有别人得到了大卫的捐献 |
[14:00] | but somehow I feel like you got his soul. | 但我觉得你得到了他的灵魂 |
[14:07] | What? | 什么 |
[14:09] | That’s David’s seat. | 那是大卫的座位 |
[14:11] | How did you know to sit there? | 你怎么知道该坐那里 |
[14:13] | No one’s sat there since he was shot. | 自从他过世之后就没人坐过那里了 |
[14:17] | In the house? | 他在家里被枪杀的吗 |
[14:19] | In that seat. | 就在那把椅子上 |
[14:20] | The home invasion. | 有歹徒闯进来 |
[14:22] | Did a good job getting the blood out. | 血擦得很干净啊 |
[14:26] | The stains I could remove but not the guilt. | 血可以擦掉 但心头的愧疚擦不掉 |
[14:28] | I was in Milwaukee for work. | 我当时在密尔沃基工作 |
[14:30] | When he needed me most, I wasn’t here to save him. | 在他最需要我的时候 我却不在他身边 |
[14:33] | – You got a gun? – No. | -你有枪吗 -没有 |
[14:35] | What would you have done? | 那你在又能怎么样 |
[14:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[14:41] | Maybe the gunman would have just killed me too. | 也许只会落得我也被杀的下场 |
[14:46] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[14:47] | Must get lonely. | 你一定很寂寞吧 |
[14:49] | This big old house, just the two of you. | 这么大的房子 只有你们夫妻俩 |
[14:53] | Nights are the hardest. | 夜晚是最难熬的 |
[14:56] | Sounds like you could use some company. | 听起来你需要人陪 |
[15:00] | I could–well, yeah. | 我能… |
[15:03] | I could stay the night. | 我能留下来过夜 |
[15:05] | Longer, if you needed. | 如果你想的话 呆久点也没事 |
[15:07] | I couldn’t ask you to do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[15:10] | Are you ready to say good-bye to your kid? | 那你准备好跟你孩子告别了吗 |
[15:14] | No. | 没有 |
[15:16] | Then don’t. | 那就别 |
[15:24] | Better. | 好多了 |
[15:25] | Well, I’m a quick learner at lots of things. | 我学东西很快的 |
[15:28] | So when do I get to flash my new moves in the ring? | 我什么时候能进场练习 |
[15:30] | – Whoa, slow down, Kimbo slice. – I’m ready. | -慢慢来 猛女 -我准备好了 |
[15:34] | Exactly what every fighter says | 每个拳手被打得满地找牙之前 |
[15:35] | right before they swallow a mouthful of teeth. | 都是这么说的 |
[15:37] | You see that girl over there? | 你瞧那边那个姑娘 |
[15:39] | Check out those guns, like she stole ’em from Manny Pacquiao. | 瞧她的肌肉 和专业的有一拼 |
[15:50] | One grilled cheese and one blt | 一个烤芝士 一个培根蔬菜番茄三明治 |
[15:52] | and a side of fries. | 再加一份薯条 |
[15:53] | Out of decaf. | 脱因咖啡没了 |
[15:54] | I needed table seven’s order, like, five minutes ago. | 7号桌的菜我都催半天了 |
[15:57] | – Where the fuck is Polo? – Okay. | -保罗死哪去了 -好了 |
[15:58] | You okay? I got the coffee. | 你没事吧 我去拿咖啡 |
[16:00] | Filling out next week’s schedule. | 我在排下礼拜的班 |
[16:01] | Can you pick up a double on tuesday? | 周二你能值两班吗 |
[16:03] | Sure. | 可以 |
[16:04] | Do you need to run that by your husband? | 不用跟老公请示一下吗 |
[16:05] | Nope. | 不用 |
[16:06] | Hope that doesn’t mean you’re already filing for divorce. | 你们不会已经离婚了吧 |
[16:08] | I’m very happy. | 我很开心 |
[16:10] | So no regrets with the shotgun wedding? | 所以奉子成婚一点都不后悔吗 |
[16:13] | Shotgun weddings are when you’re pregnant. | 怀孕了才叫奉子成婚 |
[16:14] | Yeah, good point. I stand corrected. | 你说得对 我说错了 |
[16:17] | But with a shotgun wedding, you have a valid reason. | 但至少奉子成婚是成得有理由的 |
[16:20] | Why are you giving me shit? | 你干嘛这么在乎 |
[16:21] | Just picking up what I see. | 我就随口一说 |
[16:22] | Which is? | 意思是 |
[16:23] | A woman who’s so happy to be married, | 一个结婚结得这么开心的女人 |
[16:25] | she’s not wearing her ring. | 怎么连戒指都不戴 |
[16:27] | I stopped home. Took it off. | 我回了趟家 所以摘了 |
[16:29] | Still don’t want your family to know? | 还没告诉你家人吗 |
[16:31] | Nothing says “No regrets” like hiding it from those you love. | 这可不像不后悔的人会干的事 |
[16:34] | We’re telling them at dinner. | 我们准备晚餐时宣布 |
[16:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[16:38] | Jackie, take a break. | 杰基 去休息一下 |
[16:44] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[16:45] | Her court hearing’s this afternoon. | 她下午要参加庭审 |
[16:47] | To get her daughter back? | 夺回女儿的抚养权吗 |
[16:49] | I told her to take the day off, | 我让她今天休息 |
[16:50] | and she insisted on coming in. | 但她非要来 |
[16:58] | Look at you, flashing that bling around. | 瞧你 到处炫耀你的戒指 |
[17:01] | How does it feel to be someone’s old lady? | 当老婆的感觉怎么样 |
[17:03] | It’s great. | 很不错 |
[17:04] | Amazing. | 感觉很棒 |
[17:06] | Look, I can provide you an endless list | 要说我不知道的东西 |
[17:08] | of things that I don’t know, | 我可以说一大串 |
[17:11] | but one thing I do is family court. | 但是我很了解家事法院 |
[17:13] | You’re getting your daughter back. | 你一定能夺回你女儿 |
[17:16] | I stayed up half the night painting her bedroom | 我昨晚基本没睡 粉刷了她的卧室 |
[17:18] | and then made oatmeal cookies | 还做了燕麦饼干 |
[17:20] | and brownies and cupcakes. | 布朗尼和杯子蛋糕 |
[17:23] | Might have overdone it. | 有点夸张了 |
[17:25] | I just want her to be happy to be home. | 我只是希望她回家能开心 |
[17:28] | You’re clean six months. | 你已经戒毒半年了 |
[17:29] | You got a great new apartment. | 住的公寓也很不错 |
[17:31] | Her foster family has a house with a yard and a fucking tree. | 寄养她那家人的房子带庭院 还他妈有棵树 |
[17:35] | Times I was in foster care, | 我住在寄养家庭时 |
[17:36] | all I wanted was to be back home, | 唯一希望的就是回家 |
[17:39] | and you’re a hell of a better parent than I ever had. | 而且你比我的父母强多了 |
[17:44] | She’d rather be with you. | 她肯定希望跟你在一起 |
[17:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | David was a good kid. | 大卫是个好孩子 |
[17:54] | Altar boy. | 当过神父侍者 |
[17:56] | Valedictorian. | 做过道别演说 |
[17:58] | Strong mattress. Good lumbar support. | 这床垫不错 腰部支撑很好 |
[18:00] | He loved that bed. | 他特别喜欢那张床 |
[18:02] | I used to open up the door at night. | 我以前半夜总会打开门 |
[18:04] | I’d peek at him, watch him sleep. | 偷看他 看着他睡觉 |
[18:07] | You do that with your children? | 你会这样偷看自己的孩子吗 |
[18:09] | Every night. | 每晚都会 |
[18:11] | Funny, I was flipping channels the other day. | 真巧 那天我在看电视 想换台 |
[18:14] | I came across the sox game, | 看到了白袜队的比赛 |
[18:15] | and I got a sudden hankering to watch. | 忽然就很有看下去的冲动 |
[18:17] | I never liked baseball before. | 我从来没喜欢过棒球 |
[18:20] | Do you want to have a catch? | 要不要来玩接发球 |
[18:23] | I put the mitts away. | 我把棒球手套收起来了 |
[18:23] | I never thought I’d touch them again. | 从没想到会再次拿出来 |
[18:26] | – That’s a great idea. – All right. | -好主意 -好的 |
[18:28] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna go see if they’re up in the attic. | 我去看看是不是在阁楼里 |
[18:36] | I never knew an altar boy | 我见过的神父侍者 |
[18:38] | who didn’t have something hidden somewhere. | 都会偷偷藏一些东西 |
[19:16] | Thanks for the liver, kid. | 谢谢你给我肝脏 孩子 |
[19:19] | Here’s to you. | 我敬你 |
[19:24] | Christ, Tommy, if you’re gonna try and paralyze me, | 汤米 你要是想让我瘫痪 |
[19:26] | least you could do is offer me workers’ comp. | 最起码给我工伤补助吧 |
[19:28] | Yo, Tommy, you got any bets you want to lay with Mike? | 汤米 要不要去麦克那里下个注 |
[19:31] | Yeah, what are the odds Gallagher goes into traction | 好啊 姓加拉格的今天上完班 |
[19:33] | by the end of the day? | 会不会直接进医院 |
[19:34] | Better odds than you looking down | 不如赌你自己什么时候低头 |
[19:35] | and never seeing your dick again. | 发现自己的老二不见了 |
[19:38] | Hey, since when are you back to working for skinny Mike? | 你什么时候又开始给瘦麦克干活了 |
[19:40] | Since the cops decided to make the streets safe | 从那些警察要维护街道安全 |
[19:42] | for strollers and yoga mats again, | 供人闲逛 做瑜伽起 |
[19:44] | – fuck you very much. – What did we do? | -都他妈托你们的福 -关我们什么事 |
[19:45] | You’re clearing a path for the yuppies | 你们在这里拆迁 |
[19:47] | by tearing down our neighborhood brick by brick, | 就是在给那些小白领铺路 |
[19:48] | That’s what. | 知道吗 |
[19:49] | Hey, the money I earn by tearing this shithole down | 我把这破地方拆了赚到钱 |
[19:51] | allows me to put 50 bucks on the Royals. | 才能给你那些赌场创收 |
[19:54] | Say “Thank you,” And shut the fuck up. | 你应该谢我 不然就他妈闭嘴 |
[19:57] | It’s lunch. | 午饭休息 |
[20:02] | Still slumming at home, huh? | 你还不走是吗 |
[20:04] | Yeah, two more weeks. | 对 再待两周 |
[20:06] | What was that shit you were telling me about | 你之前跟我说的什么医生 |
[20:07] | with the doctor? | 是怎么回事 |
[20:08] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[20:10] | Fucking shrink stuff or whatever. | 什么破心理医生之类的 |
[20:12] | You mean for Ian? Is he okay? | 给伊恩请吗 他没事吧 |
[20:14] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 他很好 |
[20:15] | I’m just asking, man. What is it? | 我就是问问 是什么地方 |
[20:17] | It’s a mental health assessment, | 是精神健康评估 |
[20:18] | but you’re sure he’s okay, though? | 你确定他没事吧 |
[20:19] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[20:21] | I’ll catch you around. | 回见 |
[20:27] | Hey, I covered table 12 for you while you were out. | 你出去的时候我帮你接待了12号桌 |
[20:29] | It’s your big tipper. | 是那位出手阔绰的 |
[20:31] | Does that mean I get half? | 是不是能分我一半 |
[20:32] | Not a chance. | 绝对不行 |
[20:34] | Sorry, I was on break. | 抱歉 我之前去休息了 |
[20:36] | Haven’t seen you around. | 好久没见你了 |
[20:38] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[20:39] | I always miss good customers. | 好顾客我总是惦记着的 |
[20:41] | I was in Tokyo. | 我去东京了 |
[20:43] | You know you can buy used women’s panties | 你知道那里有一种自动贩卖机 |
[20:45] | from vending machines there? | 能买到穿过的女式内裤吗 |
[20:47] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你怎么一副嫌弃的语气 |
[20:49] | Were you there for work? | 你是去工作吗 |
[20:50] | I’m in jewelry. | 我干珠宝行业的 |
[20:52] | I’d offer to bring you something, | 本想送你点首饰 |
[20:54] | but I see you have that covered. | 不过你似乎不需要了 |
[20:55] | When did you get engaged? | 你什么时候订了婚 |
[20:58] | I skipped that part, actually. | 其实我跳过了这个环节 |
[20:59] | Married? | 结婚了 |
[21:02] | I hope that doesn’t mean this is the last time I see you. | 你不会再也不来了吧 |
[21:04] | – You need anything else? – No. | -还要点点什么吗 -不用了 |
[21:18] | Don’t you love this park? | 这公园真棒 |
[21:20] | Which–which kid’s yours? | 哪个… 哪个孩子是你的 |
[21:22] | Flying solo. | 我一个人来的 |
[21:26] | You’re here alone? | 你一个人来这里 |
[21:28] | It’s not who you bring to the dance. | 带谁去参加舞会不重要 |
[21:29] | It’s who you leave with. | 带回家的才重要 |
[21:35] | Is that yours on the ladder? Cute boy. | 梯子上是你家孩子吗 真可爱 |
[21:38] | No surprise there. | 看得出来 |
[21:42] | You stay away from my son. | 你离我家孩子远点 |
[21:43] | – What? – Do not touch my son. | -什么 -别碰我儿子 |
[21:46] | No. No, no, no, no. I’m not a pedophile. | 不 不是 你误会了 我不是恋童癖 |
[21:49] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[21:49] | No, I swear. I came for a hand job. | 不 我发誓 我是来找人给我打手枪的 |
[21:52] | From you. From you. | 找你 找你帮我打 |
[21:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:56] | Look, I’m not into kids. | 我不是喜欢孩子 |
[21:57] | I mean, I am into kids but not in that Jerry Sandusky way. | 我确实喜欢孩子 但我跟杰里·桑德斯基不一样[儿童性侵案嫌疑人] |
[22:00] | I don’t shower with them. | 我不会跟孩子一起洗澡 |
[22:01] | I mean, I have taken baths with my daughters, | 我确实跟我的女儿们一起洗过澡 |
[22:03] | which isn’t weird, right? | 这不算奇怪吧 |
[22:04] | I mean, my wife thinks it’s weird | 我妻子觉得很奇怪 |
[22:06] | because they see me naked, | 因为她们会看到我的裸体 |
[22:07] | but I’m like, “Baby, they’re five months old. | 可是我说”亲爱的 她们才五个月 |
[22:09] | They’re not gonna remember what daddy’s dick looks like.” | 长大了肯定不会记得爸爸的丁丁长什么样” |
[22:18] | Hey, glad I caught you. | 正好你在 |
[22:20] | Uh, just heading to work. | 正准备去上班 |
[22:21] | How do I get buff? | 怎样才能有力量 |
[22:23] | You know about training. I need to bulk up fast. | 你很懂健身 我要迅速变壮 |
[22:26] | Raw eggs, fresh vegetables, and a will to succeed. | 吃生鸡蛋 鲜蔬菜 有意志力 |
[22:29] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[22:30] | Steroids, | 吃类固醇 |
[22:31] | as long as you don’t mind a ton of body hair | 不过你可能会体毛旺盛 |
[22:33] | And an enormous clitoris. | 阴蒂变大 |
[22:34] | How much do steroids cost? | 买类固醇要花多少钱 |
[22:36] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[22:37] | They’d make me jacked, right? | 会让我变猛 对吗 |
[22:40] | Great. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[22:42] | Wait, you’re not serious, are you? | 等等 你不是认真的吧 |
[22:47] | What’d he want? | 他要买什么 |
[22:48] | Eight ball, but he wouldn’t cough up the five benjamins. | 八球 但他不肯出五百 |
[22:51] | $500? | 五百 |
[22:52] | Eight ball’s $280. | 八球卖两百八 |
[22:54] | It is? | 是吗 |
[22:56] | You got crib notes, and you still can’t get it right. | 你都记在手上了 还搞不清楚 |
[22:58] | You’re straight-up dumb. | 真是笨透了 |
[23:00] | So I guess now is not the time | 那我现在提加薪 |
[23:01] | to ask for a raise up in here? | 是不是没戏 |
[23:03] | You are on seriously thin ice, Bieber. | “B宝” 你现在这处境 给我小心些吧 |
[23:05] | And you still owe me 100 bucks. | 而且你还欠我一百 |
[23:14] | Hey, vulture! I got rights. | 趁人之危的混蛋 我是有人权的 |
[23:17] | Yeah, the right to get the fuck off this property. | 是啊 有权离开这里 |
[23:19] | Oh, you think I give a shit you’re taking that wreck away? | 你觉得我会在乎你把那破车拉走吗 |
[23:21] | Well, guess what, you’re doing me a favor, | 告诉你 你这是帮了我的忙 |
[23:24] | ’cause I got a brand-new one coming. | 老娘会有辆新车 |
[23:26] | I got a brand-new one, bitch. | 一辆新车 贱人 |
[23:35] | For your big dinner. | 给你今晚大餐准备的 |
[23:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:38] | Hope your new hubby likes ziti. | 希望你老公喜欢意大利面 |
[23:42] | You don’t even know, do you? | 你都不知道他喜欢什么 是吗 |
[23:43] | Give me the damn box. | 把箱子给我 |
[23:58] | You’re hot. | 你很性感 |
[24:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[24:04] | What do you want it to be? | 你想叫我什么 |
[24:05] | Your choice. | 你选吧 |
[24:08] | Andrew, Ulysses, or Ben. | 安德鲁 尤里西斯 还是本 |
[24:13] | Ben. | 本 |
[24:15] | There’s more where that came from. | 我还有很多钱 |
[24:18] | Against club rules to turn tricks. | 这里的规矩不让上床 |
[24:21] | That’s not what I had in mind. | 我也没想那样 |
[24:24] | When’s your shift done? | 你什么时候下班 |
[24:25] | Six. Why? | 六点 怎么了 |
[24:28] | Can’t believe you hooked up with those two. | 你竟然跟那两个女的搞在一起 |
[24:29] | Ellie’s so gross. | 艾丽太恶心了 |
[24:31] | Once you get past the c-scar, it’s all good. | 一旦你习惯了剖腹产留下的疤痕 也还不错 |
[24:33] | I got to bulk up, start juicing. | 我得练块儿 要吃类固醇 |
[24:34] | Need some money. | 需要钱 |
[24:36] | Get in line. | 我也需要钱 |
[24:37] | Thought you had a job. | 你不是有工作了吗 |
[24:38] | I owe my boss a hundie. | 我欠我老板一百 |
[24:39] | I can make it at the dogfights tonight | 只要付得起定金 |
[24:40] | – if I put enough cash down. – Dogfights? | -我今晚就能靠格斗挣回来 -格斗 |
[24:43] | People pay to see anything bleed. | 有人愿意花钱看别人流血 |
[24:46] | How much will they pay for a catfight? | 他们肯出多少看女人格斗 |
[24:54] | You ready for that catch? | 准备好玩抛接球了吗 |
[24:59] | David’s jersey. | 大卫的运动衫 |
[25:00] | It fits perfectly, Wade. | 很合身 韦德 |
[25:03] | Could you call me dad? | 能叫我一声爸吗 |
[25:07] | Ah, honey, look. | 亲爱的 你看 |
[25:09] | The whole family’s back together again. | 一家人又齐整了 |
[25:13] | I need to speak to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[25:19] | That man is wearing David’s jersey. | 那人穿着大卫的运动衫 |
[25:21] | Who better to wear it? | 还有谁比他更适合穿呢 |
[25:22] | David is gone. | 大卫不在了 |
[25:23] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为不知道吗 |
[25:25] | I wasn’t here to stop it. | 是我没有及时去救他 |
[25:26] | Get him out of here. Do you hear me? | 让他离开 你听到了吗 |
[25:29] | Laura, please. | 劳拉 求你了 |
[25:31] | Everyone’s betting against you, even at 20:1. | 所有人都赌你输 赔率20:1 |
[25:34] | Good. We’ll clean up. | 很好 那我们就赚大了 |
[25:35] | They said they’d pay extra | 他们说 如果你先跟 |
[25:36] | if you made out with one of the girls first. | 其中一个姑娘亲热 他们愿意加钱 |
[25:39] | What do you want, tampon head? | 你想干嘛 “卫生棉” |
[25:42] | Just need to know your I.C.E. | 想知道你的ICE是谁 |
[25:44] | I.C.E? | 什么ICE |
[25:45] | In case of emergency, | 紧急联络人 |
[25:46] | who the EMT should call when they take you to the hospital. | 你被送去医院的时候 救护员会打电话给他 |
[25:51] | What did you do to Ellie? | 你把艾丽怎么了 |
[25:52] | She got off easy. | 小小教训一下 |
[26:07] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[26:10] | Frank, are you in there? | 弗兰克 你在里面吗 |
[26:15] | Sorry, but Laura said you had to go. | 抱歉 但是劳拉说你得离开 |
[26:42] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[26:58] | Employees only. | 非员工勿入 |
[26:59] | Don’t get your panties in a bunch. | 少他妈废话 |
[27:00] | I’m with Ian. You seen him? | 我跟伊恩一起的 你见到他了吗 |
[27:01] | Not tonight, you’re not. | 今晚你们可不是一起的 |
[27:04] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这话他妈是什么意思 |
[27:04] | He was supposed to be home an hour ago. | 他一小时前就该到家了 |
[27:05] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[27:07] | Only know he didn’t leave alone. | 我只知道他不是一个人走的 |
[27:10] | And don’t get jealous. | 别吃醋 |
[27:11] | If we weren’t allowed to bang other guys, | 要是我们不能操别的男人 |
[27:12] | we’d be just as boring as straight people. | 那不是跟异性恋一样乏味了 |
[27:16] | Hey, don’t leave. | 别走 |
[27:18] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[27:20] | You just got here. | 你才刚到 |
[27:21] | The fuck are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:22] | Fucking cheat on me, Ian. | 你他妈敢劈腿 伊恩 |
[27:24] | Won’t get out of bed, | 先是不想下床 |
[27:25] | and you’re fucking bouncing off the walls. | 现在你他妈出来玩得够嗨啊 |
[27:27] | I came out for you, you piece of shit. | 我为了你都出柜了 你个王八蛋 |
[27:38] | Whoa, Debs. Whose blood is that? | 小黛 这谁的血 |
[27:40] | Hard to say. Could be Holly’s. | 不清楚 可能是霍莉的 |
[27:41] | Could be Ellie’s. | 也可能是艾丽的 |
[27:43] | Debbie gave them the mother of all beatdowns. | 黛比把她们都打趴下了 |
[27:45] | You can freeze-frame it to the exact moment | 你可以定格在 |
[27:47] | where she cracked holly’s front teeth. | 她把霍莉门牙打下来的瞬间 |
[27:49] | Uh, I thought you were taking the high road with them? | 我还以为你会和她们好好谈谈呢 |
[27:52] | This felt better. | 这样更爽 |
[27:54] | As your legal guardian, I am obligated to… | 作为你的法定监护人 我有义务告诉你 |
[27:56] | say violence is wrong, | 暴力是不对的 |
[27:57] | but those bitches deserved it. | 不过那群贱人活该 |
[27:59] | – Hello? – You seen Jackie? | -喂 -你见到杰基了吗 |
[28:02] | I went to meet her at her hearing today. | 我刚参加她的庭审 |
[28:03] | She didn’t show up. | 她没出现 |
[28:04] | What? | 什么 |
[28:05] | Hasn’t been answering her phone. | 也不接电话 |
[28:07] | Okay. Meet me at her place. | 好 你去她家等我 |
[28:10] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[28:11] | What about dinner? | 晚饭怎么办 |
[28:12] | Start without me. | 你们先吃 不用等我 |
[28:14] | What about the announcement? | 你要宣布的事儿呢 |
[28:17] | Whiskey. The fucking bottle. | 威士忌 整瓶给我 |
[28:20] | What’s got you so riled up? | 你怎么这么大火气 |
[28:21] | Leave me the fuck alone. | 别他妈烦我 |
[28:23] | Hey, maybe I can help. | 也许我能帮你泻泻火 |
[28:25] | I’d consider bringing you home, | 我本来想带你回家 |
[28:27] | but I don’t have one at the moment. | 可我现在也没家了 |
[28:29] | Wouldn’t stop us from paying a visit to the alley. | 不妨碍我们到巷子里去 |
[28:32] | I don’t mind being bent over the dumpster | 我不介意为合适的男人 |
[28:35] | for the right guy. | 趴在垃圾桶上 |
[28:36] | Guess that makes every other guy in here | 那我猜这里所有的男人 |
[28:38] | the right fucking guy. | 都他妈是合适的男人 |
[28:39] | Oh, excuse me for having a shitty day | 抱歉我今天倒霉透了 |
[28:41] | and wanting to let off some steam. | 想找个人发泄一下 |
[28:44] | Not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[28:45] | – Bet I could be. – Bet you couldn’t. | -我能变成你的类型 -不可能 |
[28:48] | What’s your type? | 你喜欢的类型是什么 |
[28:49] | Redhead. | 红毛 |
[28:50] | I am downstairs. | 我下面是 |
[28:51] | – Batshit crazy. – Check. | -纯疯子 -符合 |
[28:53] | Packing 9 inches. | 九英寸的屌 |
[29:01] | This isn’t like Jackie. | 这不是杰基的作风 |
[29:02] | No one answered when I knocked, | 我敲门没人应 |
[29:03] | but when I called, I could hear her phone ringing inside. | 但是我打电话 能听见里面她的手机响 |
[29:07] | Jackie? | 杰基 |
[29:08] | Jackie? | 杰基 |
[29:14] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:18] | Oh, fuck. Jackie. | 妈的 杰基 |
[29:23] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我叫救护车 |
[29:34] | – Hi. – I’m Chuckie. | -嗨 -我是恰奇 |
[29:36] | Hey, Chuckie, uh, can you tell Fiona that Gus is here? | 恰奇 你能告诉菲奥娜 古斯来了吗 |
[29:39] | No. | 不能 |
[29:41] | Um, why not? | 为什么不能 |
[29:42] | She’s not here. | 她没在家 |
[29:44] | Okay, uh, do you know when she’ll be back? | 好的 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[29:47] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[29:54] | They’re already sitting up.I can’t believe it. | 她们已经能坐起来了 真不敢相信 |
[29:57] | I mean, they’re not even five months old. | 她们还不到五个月呢 |
[29:58] | I think they’re little baby geniuses. | 我觉得她们是小天才 |
[30:00] | Definitely didn’t get that from me. | 肯定不是遗传我 |
[30:03] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[30:04] | – I did it again, didn’t I? – No. | -我又搞砸了 是吧 -没有 |
[30:05] | I cockblocked myself. | 我把妹失败了 |
[30:08] | No, it’s sweet. | 不 很温馨 |
[30:10] | This is Danielle. | 这是丹妮尔 |
[30:13] | She’s three. | 她三岁了 |
[30:16] | Look at those curls. | 她的卷发真漂亮 |
[30:18] | Yeah. She’s with my ex tonight. | 是啊 她今晚在我前夫那里 |
[30:25] | You want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[30:28] | Yes, please. | 很乐意 |
[30:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:36] | I think you’re really cool, | 我觉得你很酷 |
[30:38] | which makes me want to be honest with you. | 所以我想跟你说实话 |
[30:42] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[30:44] | My wife accidentally cheated on me, | 我老婆不小心绿了我 |
[30:46] | so she gave me a pass to get one hand job. | 所以她允许我找人给我来个手活儿 |
[30:51] | More like ordered me. | 她逼我这么做 |
[30:53] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[30:54] | Crazy, huh? | 很扯淡 是吧 |
[30:57] | I have a hand. | 我有手 |
[31:05] | Aren’t pacifiers supposed to be bad for babies now? | 不是说奶嘴对孩子不好吗 |
[31:07] | Do you have children? Then shut the fuck up. | 你有孩子吗 没有就闭嘴 |
[31:09] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[31:10] | Wrapping up his ghetto summer tour | 游览完贫民窟之后 |
[31:12] | before he heads off to the ivy tower. | 就要回”香牙塔”了 |
[31:14] | The ivory tower, all right? | 是象牙塔 好吗 |
[31:16] | If you’re gonna talk shit, at least do it right. | 要吐槽也得有点文化 |
[31:18] | Had it with you fucking Gallaghers. | 受够你们加拉格家的人了 |
[31:19] | I just had a long day at work. | 我今天工作累死了 |
[31:20] | Work, Mickey. You ever heard of that? | 工作 米奇 听说过吗 |
[31:22] | I just came here for a fucking beer, all right? | 我只是来喝点啤酒 好吗 |
[31:24] | You built up a big thirst | 你出卖社区 |
[31:25] | selling out your neighborhood, huh? | 渴坏了是吧 |
[31:26] | look, I don’t like this place changing just as much as you. | 我也不喜欢这里的变化 |
[31:29] | Yeah, except when the yuppie floodgates open, | 只是一旦雅痞水闸开了之后 |
[31:31] | It’s gonna be us out here drowning | 是我们这帮小人物被淹死 |
[31:32] | while you work on becoming a member | 而你继续打拼成为 |
[31:33] | of the future mcmansion owners of America. | 美国未来一代豪宅主人 |
[31:35] | I’m just as fucking south side as you are. | 我跟你一样都是南区的人 |
[31:37] | Really, so what are you doing to stop | 真的吗 那你要做点什么 |
[31:39] | these gap-wearing assholes from taking over the hood, huh? | 来阻止那帮穿GAP的混蛋接管我们的地盘 |
[31:41] | Jack shit– what are you doing | 那你这个蠢货除了 |
[31:42] | other than running your fucking mouth? | 瞎逼逼之外又做什么了 |
[31:43] | I’ma make this place even shittier, | 我要把这个地方变得更烂 |
[31:45] | so no one will want to live here. | 就没人想来住了 |
[31:46] | Yeah? How you gonna do that? | 是吗 你打算怎么做 |
[31:47] | You gonna bury a radioactive waste? | 埋放射性废物吗 |
[31:49] | You gonna dump chemicals into the water? | 往河里倒化学药品吗 |
[31:51] | Carcinogens? DDT? | 致癌物 杀虫剂 |
[31:53] | Where do you think we can get DDT? | 你觉得我们上哪弄杀虫剂去 |
[31:55] | Vietnam maybe. | 越南什么的 |
[31:57] | Fuck it. Guess we’ll just have to go mess shit up here. | 算了 我们就在本地捣乱就好了 |
[31:59] | Hey, go get the car, Iggy. Sully, you in? | 去开车 伊吉 苏利你来吗 |
[32:02] | Long as I don’t got to handle any radioactive waste. | 只要你不去弄放射性废物就行 |
[32:05] | What about you, south side? | 你来不来 南区的人 |
[32:07] | Put up or shut up. | 要么行动 要么就闭嘴 |
[32:19] | Your soldier didn’t need any help standing at attention. | 你的士兵已经立正好了 |
[32:24] | He’s very patriotic. | “他”很爱国 |
[32:28] | Let’s see what happens when I run my hand up the flagpole. | 那我用手撸旗杆会怎样 |
[32:42] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你这样子需要喝一杯 |
[32:46] | I make a mean Manhattan. | 我很会调曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[32:48] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[32:50] | I miss David so much. | 我好想大卫 |
[32:54] | Does that mean you want the drink or not? | 那你是想喝还是不想喝 |
[33:03] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[33:07] | I lost the most important thing in my life once. | 我也曾经失去过我生命中最重要的东西 |
[33:12] | Tried to tell myself I’d be okay, | 努力告诉自己我会没事的 |
[33:14] | pretending it never happened. | 假装一切都没发生 |
[33:17] | Kept myself occupied, | 让我自己忙起来 |
[33:20] | thinking I could keep it out of mind, | 以为我可以不去想 |
[33:24] | but there’s no escape from the loss, is there? | 但是失去就是失去了 无法逃避 是吧 |
[33:29] | Do you ever feel whole again? | 你又感觉到完整了吗 |
[33:34] | You find other things to try to fill the void. | 你会找到其他东西来填补空虚 |
[33:40] | What other things? | 什么其他东西 |
[33:45] | Weed, pills, coke. | 大麻 药片 可卡因 |
[34:04] | You mean other things like that? | 这算不算其他东西 |
[34:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:10] | I didn’t just lose my son that day. | 我那天不光是失去了儿子 |
[34:13] | I lost my husband. | 也失去了丈夫 |
[34:25] | They got the machines hooked up and everything. | 他们把机器什么的都弄好了 |
[34:28] | Yeah. All ready to make those nonfat fagaccinos. | 是啊 准备好开始做低脂的”卡布基诺”了 |
[34:31] | No offense, bro. | 不是说你 兄弟 |
[34:33] | Chalk dust? | 白粉要吗 |
[34:34] | Yes. Give me that. | 是 给我 |
[34:39] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[34:41] | Let’s not stand around | 我们别在这儿 |
[34:41] | with our dicks in our hands, gentlemen. | 手插裤裆里傻站着了 先生们 |
[34:43] | All right. Give me the spray paint. | 好了 把喷漆给我吧 |
[34:45] | Spray paint? | 喷漆 |
[34:46] | We’re not tp’ing the goddamn principal’s house, Phillip. | 我们不是到校长家捣乱 菲利普 |
[34:49] | The M16 or the AK? | 你要M16还是AK |
[34:52] | Are you afraid you’re gonna lose that mcmansion? | 你害怕失去豪宅吗 |
[34:56] | Give me the AK. | 给我AK |
[34:59] | On my signal, rip Juan Valdez a new fucking asshole. | 听我口令 把这家咖啡店给我毁了 |
[35:02] | What’s the signal? | 什么口令 |
[35:12] | Looks like they’re gonna have to do some more work before they open. | 看来他们开张之前得要大修一番了 |
[35:16] | Shit. | 我操 |
[35:19] | South side, huh? Fucking knew it. | 就这样也好意思说自己是南区人 |
[35:22] | Yo, get the fuck in here. | 他妈的快上车 |
[35:24] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[35:25] | College bitch. | 上了大学的贱人 |
[35:31] | Hey, wait up. Shit. | 等一等 我操 |
[36:03] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[36:08] | Take your pick. | 你挑一个 |
[36:10] | – I’m not hungry. – You got to be hungry. You missed dinner. | -我不饿 -你肯定饿了 都没吃晚饭 |
[36:15] | Never found out if hubby likes ziti. | 这下没法知道你老公喜不喜欢通心粉了 |
[36:19] | You know, just because Gus and I didn’t have a two-year engagement | 我和古斯没订个两年婚 |
[36:22] | doesn’t mean I don’t know him. | 不代表我不了解他 |
[36:26] | What’s his middle name? | 他中间名叫什么 |
[36:29] | You think I don’t know my husband’s middle name? | 你觉得我会不知道我老公的中间名吗 |
[36:33] | It’s Wendell. | 叫温德尔 |
[36:35] | You lying? | 骗我的吧 |
[36:47] | She was so excited to get her daughter back. | 她那么激动想要接回女儿 |
[36:52] | My son was the one who found me… | 是我儿子发现我… |
[36:59] | on the kitchen floor. | 躺在厨房地上 |
[37:01] | Vomit, convulsions, | 满身呕吐物 全身抽搐 |
[37:03] | needle sticking out of my arm. | 针扎在我的手臂上 |
[37:09] | He thought I was dead. | 他以为我死了 |
[37:13] | If he hadn’t gone out and flagged some stranger down, | 要不是他跑出屋外叫来了几个陌生人 |
[37:16] | I probably would have been. | 我可能就真死了 |
[37:17] | He was five. | 他那时才五岁 |
[37:23] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[37:26] | I never asked God for anything, really, | 我真的从没向上帝祈求过什么 |
[37:29] | But when I got visitation back, I was so nervous. | 但当我夺回了探视权 我却特别紧张 |
[37:32] | I begged, | 我祈求上帝 |
[37:36] | “Please, don’t ever let me scare Will again. | “求求你了 别再让我吓到威尔 |
[37:39] | Don’t let me ever let him down.” | 别让我令他失望了” |
[37:43] | But she was clean for six months. | 但她已经戒了六个月了 |
[37:45] | Oh, fuck it. That doesn’t matter. | 去他妈的 这不重要 |
[37:47] | My first thought when I saw Jackie lying there– | 我当时看到杰基躺在那第一想法就是 |
[37:49] | I wanted to grab the syringe and see if there was anything still left. | 去看下注射器里面还有没有残留 |
[38:18] | If I dust your junk for prints, | 要是我在你那玩意儿上提取指纹 |
[38:19] | am I gonna be satisfied? | 得到的结果会让我满意吗 |
[38:22] | I went through with it. | 我做了 |
[38:25] | You did? | 是吗 |
[38:29] | Not sure how I feel about it, | 还不确定我对此的感受 |
[38:31] | but at least we can put all this behind us now. | 但至少我们现在可以把这事抛之脑后 |
[38:36] | Oh, see. I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[38:38] | I knew it was a trick. | 我就知道是个圈套 |
[38:40] | Do you think I wanted to do it? | 你觉得我想这么做吗 |
[38:41] | I mean, kind of, | 好吧 我确实有点想 |
[38:43] | but I only did it because you told me to do it. | 但我这么做是因为你叫我去做的 |
[38:46] | You said this would fix everything. | 你说这么做就能弥补一切 |
[38:48] | I thought it would, | 我真是这么认为的 |
[38:50] | but it’s like putting a band-aid on a stab wound. | 但这感觉就像是在刀伤上贴张创口贴 |
[38:53] | – The fuck is going on with us? – I don’t know. | -我们俩他妈到底咋了 -我不知道 |
[38:56] | I’ve never been scared about us before, Kev. | 我以前从没担忧过我俩 小凯 |
[38:59] | Of what? | 担忧什么 |
[39:01] | How most nights I don’t even want to come home. | 大多数晚上我甚至都不想回家 |
[39:05] | V, this is what we wanted. A family. | 小维 这就是我们想要的 一个家庭 |
[39:08] | I didn’t sign up to be pushed to the back of the line, Kev. | 我可不要生活”退回解放前” 小凯 |
[39:11] | What did you think having kids was gonna be? | 那你觉得有了孩子之后会怎么样 |
[39:14] | Us first, like always. | 先考虑我俩 和以前一样 |
[39:16] | Just with two other people in the house. | 只是家里还多了两个人 |
[39:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:21] | We’re in the middle of a conversation. | 我们话还没说完呢 |
[39:23] | – The babies. – They’re fine. | -宝宝们 -他们没事 |
[39:25] | They’re crying, which means they’re not fine. | 他们在哭 也就是说他们有事 |
[39:27] | They’re fed. They’re changed. | 喂过奶 换好尿布 |
[39:28] | They’re breathing. Sit down. | 还在呼吸 给我坐下 |
[39:31] | What– are you saying I have to choose? | 什么 难道你是让我选吗 |
[39:32] | I’m telling you that if you go up those stairs right now, | 我丑话说在前头 如果你现在上楼 |
[39:35] | I’m not gonna be here when you get back. | 你再下来时我就不会在这儿了 |
[39:40] | If I go upstairs and check on our crying children, | 如果我上楼去看正在哭闹的孩子 |
[39:42] | you’re gonna leave? | 你就要走吗 |
[40:27] | Just getting home? | 刚回来吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah. I was at the hospital. | 是的 一整晚都待在医院 |
[40:31] | Jackie ODD. | 杰基嗑药过量了 |
[40:34] | Jesus. Jackie from work? Is she okay? | 你们餐厅那个杰基吗 她没事吧 |
[40:36] | Yeah. They’re sending her home. | 没事了 让她出院回家了 |
[40:38] | She’s not getting her kid back. That’s for sure. | 她要不回她孩子了 这是肯定的 |
[40:41] | Fuck, are you okay? | 妈的 那你没事吧 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[40:45] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[40:47] | You want coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[40:49] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[40:51] | Going to work without your boots? | 不穿靴子去干活吗 |
[40:53] | No, I’m going back to school. | 我回学校 |
[40:56] | – What? – Yeah, once the kids get up. | -什么 -等他们都起床就走 |
[40:59] | Well, I thought it didn’t start for another couple weeks. | 我还以为还要再过几周才开学 |
[41:02] | Yeah, I know– I called in to see | 我知道 我打电话问了下 |
[41:03] | if I could get in the dorms early, | 我能否早点回宿舍 |
[41:04] | And they said if I, you know, | 他们说如果我可以 |
[41:06] | help set up freshman orientation I could, so– | 帮忙组织迎接新生就能住 所以 |
[41:08] | Since when does Lip Gallagher | 利普·加拉格什么时候 |
[41:10] | cut summer break short for school? | 会为了上学而牺牲假期了 |
[41:12] | You hate your job that much? | 你就这么讨厌你的工作吗 |
[41:14] | I almost became a paraplegic yesterday, so– | 我昨天差点就可能下身瘫痪了 所以 |
[41:17] | So quit, but don’t leave. | 那就别干了 但别走 |
[41:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:27] | Yeah, you know, I’ll only be a train ride away. | 反正离家也不远 |
[41:32] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[41:35] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[41:37] | Hey, what was that, uh, that big announcement? | 对了 你要宣布的重大消息是什么 |
[41:41] | You’re not going back to jail, I hope. | 但愿你不是又要回监狱了 |
[41:43] | Please. | 但愿吧 |
[41:44] | – Are you pregnant? – No. | -你怀孕了 -不是 |
[41:46] | Married? | 结婚了吗 |
[41:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[41:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:54] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[41:56] | You–you got married? | 你…你结婚了 |
[41:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:59] | Fuck. To who? | 我操 和谁 |
[42:00] | Gus. | 古斯 |
[42:01] | Who the fuck’s Gus? | 古斯他妈的是谁 |
[42:03] | I’ve mentioned him before. | 我以前提到过他 |
[42:04] | Yeah, in passing. | 那也就只是随口一提 |
[42:05] | Jesus. Wh– married. | 天呐 结婚了 |
[42:08] | Are you– are you happy, or– | 你…你幸福吗 |
[42:13] | I seem happy? | 我看上去幸福吗 |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 幸福 |
[42:20] | I’m a little freaked out too. | 我也有点被自己吓到了 |
[42:22] | Sure, yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:23] | No. Who wouldn’t be? | 谁不会呢 |
[42:27] | Don’t tell the kids yet, okay? | 暂时先别告诉孩子们 |
[42:28] | I want to do it myself. | 我想自己亲自说 |
[42:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:37] | I got to get ready for work. | 我得准备下去工作了 |
[42:38] | okay, yeah. I should-I should finish packing. | 好的 我继续去收拾行李 |
[42:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[42:56] | Okay, don’t be a stranger. | 记住 别搞得像陌生人一样 |
[42:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:12] | oh, good morning. You’re up. | 早上好 你起来了啊 |
[43:14] | Don’t want breakfast to get cold. | 我不希望早餐冷掉 |
[43:16] | Laura called in sick to work. | 劳拉打电话请病假了 |
[43:18] | I just want to spend the day with you two. | 我只是想和你们两个一起度过一整天 |
[43:20] | You want me to stay? | 你想让我留下来吗 |
[43:22] | As long as you can. | 你想待多久都行 |
[43:26] | I can still taste you. | 我嘴里还有你的味道 |
[43:40] | You got any aspirin? | 你有阿司匹林吗 |
[43:42] | A little too much jager last night. | 我昨晚喝得有点多 |
[43:45] | uh, yeah. I’ll get it for you. | 有的 我去给你拿 |
[43:49] | Dad never came home with my trailer. | 老爸一直没把我的新房车开回来 |
[43:52] | He’s not coming home with your trailer. | 他不会给你开辆新房车回来的 |
[43:54] | – What? – There’s no money. Never will be. | -什么 -根本没钱 将来也不会有 |
[43:59] | but dad said– | 但是爸爸说… |
[44:00] | He lied. | 他撒谎了 |
[44:01] | It’s a Gallagher rite of passage, | 那也算是加拉格家孩子的成年礼了 |
[44:02] | realizing he let you down. | 就是意识到他只会让你失望 |
[44:05] | He always will. | 他总会让你失望的 |
[44:08] | First time’s the hardest, but, hey, | 第一次是最令人伤心的 不过… |
[44:11] | It means you really are a Gallagher now. | 那意味着你是真正的加拉格家的人了 |
[44:14] | You know where he is? | 你知道他现在在哪儿吗 |
[44:15] | Yep. | 知道 |
[44:21] | Hi, Laura. | 你好 劳拉 |
[44:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿呢 |
[44:25] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[44:30] | No! | 不要啊 |
[44:35] | – Are you okay? – She tried to stab me. | -你没事吧 -她竟然想捅死我 |
[44:38] | I stopped it. | 我成功阻止了 |
[44:39] | – I did it this time. – This time? | -我这次成功阻止了 -这次 |
[44:41] | I saved David. | 我救下了大卫 |
[44:42] | That man is not David. | 那个男人不是大卫 |
[44:44] | Yes, he is. | 他就是的 |
[44:45] | well, then I fucked our son. | 那我就是跟我们的儿子上床了 |
[44:47] | You slept with our son? | 你竟然跟我们的儿子上床了 |
[44:48] | He is not our son! | 他不是我们的儿子 |
[44:50] | Christ, you’re fast. | 天啊 你跑得真够快的 |
[44:52] | I can keep this up for miles. | 我可以保持这速度跑几英里呢 |
[44:54] | Where’s my trailer? | 我的新拖车呢 |
[44:56] | The money’s gone. | 钱都没了 |
[44:57] | Lawyer screwed me. I didn’t know how to tell you. | 律师把我给耍了 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[45:01] | Wait! | 等等 |
[45:03] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[45:07] | Hey, you watching Yevgeny? | 嘿 是你在看着叶夫根尼啊 |
[45:09] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[45:10] | Crazy night. | 真是疯狂的一夜 |
[45:13] | That what you call leaving the club with some fairy | 你跟某个基佬一起离开了俱乐部 |
[45:15] | While I wait around for you like a bitch, huh? | 我却像傻逼一样等着你 是吧 |
[45:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[45:23] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿搞到这个的 |
[45:25] | It’s from the producer of the movie. | 从那部影片的制片人那里搞到的 |
[45:28] | What movie? | 什么影片 |
[45:29] | I did a porno. | 我拍了部色情片 |
[45:32] | You did what? | 你什么 |
[45:33] | You said we needed the money. | 你之前不是说我们需要钱嘛 |
[45:36] | Some queen told you he’d pay you to do a porno, | 某个基佬跟你说 他可以付钱请你拍色情片 |
[45:38] | And you thought, “Yeah, that’s a good idea”? | 你竟然心想 “好啊 真是个好主意”吗 |
[45:40] | He said he’d only give me $500, | 他原本说只给我500美金 |
[45:41] | But I talked him up to $600, but don’t worry. | 但我把价钱谈到了600 别担心 |
[45:44] | The guy I did the scene with said he was clean. | 跟我一起拍片的那个人说他没病 |
[45:47] | He didn’t use a rubber? | 他竟然不用套吗 |
[45:48] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈是脑子坏掉了吗 |
[45:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:53] | Relax, psycho. | 放轻松 小神经病 |
[45:54] | You are out of your fucking– | 你果真是疯了 |
[45:55] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[45:59] | Fuck’s up with you? | 你他妈是怎么回事啊 |
[46:04] | You need to pack your shit. | 你得收拾一下你的东西 |
[46:11] | What? | 什么 |
[46:14] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[46:16] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[46:18] | I got to take you to a hospital, Ian. | 我得送你去医院 伊恩 |
[46:21] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[46:24] | You are going to the psych ward or a fucking E.R. | 你要么选择进精神病院 要么去急诊室 |
[46:27] | It’s up to you. | 你自己来选 |
[46:30] | Either way, you’re going to a hospital. | 不管怎样 你都得去医院 |
[46:32] | You hear me? | 你听清楚了吗 |
[46:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:40] | I didn’t know how important this was to you. | 我之前不知道这事对你有多么重要 |
[46:46] | So, uh, let me take a shower, | 我先去洗个澡 |
[46:51] | Grab a few things. | 拿上一些东西 |
[47:26] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[47:29] | Ian? Ian! | 伊恩 伊恩 |
[47:33] | Yevgeny! | 叶夫根尼 |
[47:42] | Thanks. See you next time. | 谢了 下次见 |
[47:49] | I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[47:51] | Sorry about last night, dinner. | 昨天晚餐的事我很抱歉 |
[47:53] | No, who cares about dinner? | 不 谁会在乎晚餐啊 |
[47:54] | Y-your friend okay? | 你朋友没事了吧 |
[47:57] | They’re gonna release her soon. | 他们很快就会让她出院的 |
[47:59] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[48:03] | I’m scared shitless a little bit. | 我感到十分恐惧 |
[48:06] | well, it sounds like she’s gonna be okay. | 听上去她好像会没事的啊 |
[48:08] | Not just about her. | 不仅仅是她的事 |
[48:14] | You make me so fucking happy | 你让我太幸福了 |
[48:17] | Every time you play a song or say my name, | 每次你弹奏歌曲 或是轻唤我的名字 |
[48:21] | But there’s a little part of me that wonders | 但我内心同时也忍不住去想 |
[48:22] | If we didn’t make a big fucking mistake, | 我们是不是犯下了一个天大的错误 |
[48:24] | And that part of me just won’t shut up. | 我无法抑制住这种胡思乱想 |
[48:27] | well, did it ever occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[48:28] | That I might be thinking the exact same thing? | 我内心也是同样的不确定呢 |
[48:32] | Listen, I can’t tell you | 听着 我没办法告诉你 |
[48:33] | That this is definitely gonna work out. | 我们的婚姻一定会天长地久的 |
[48:35] | There’s no guarantees, | 没有事情是一定的 |
[48:36] | But if this turns out to be a big mistake, | 但如果最终证明这是一个天大的错误 |
[48:38] | Then let’s make it the most fun, big fucking mistake we ever made. | 那我们也要把这当成这辈子犯过的最开心的错 |
[48:51] | So, uh, I’ll see you at home later? | 那我们等会儿在家里见好吗 |
[48:55] | Yeah, which one? | 好啊 哪个家 |
[48:57] | That’s right. We’ve still got to decide that. | 没错 我们还是得决定该住在哪儿 |
[49:00] | Um, mine. | 就我家吧 |
[49:11] | You came back after all. | 你还是回来了啊 |
[49:16] | I did. | 没错 |
[49:20] | I’ll let you two catch up. | 我让你们两个叙叙旧吧 |