时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Whatever you were looking at last week | 不管你上周看的是什么 |
[00:03] | was not nearly as attractive as me. | 肯定都远远不如老娘性感 |
[00:05] | You know it, and I know it. | 你知道 我也知道 |
[00:07] | So clearly your priorities are fucked up. | 很明显 你的收看重点搞错了 |
[00:10] | Here’s what you missed. | 下面是你错过的剧情 |
[00:12] | – Motherfucker. – You got married? | -操你妈 -你结婚了 |
[00:14] | What was I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么办 |
[00:15] | sit on my porch | 坐在门廊前 |
[00:16] | hoping one day you’d show back up? | 期盼着有一天你会回来吗 |
[00:18] | Bedrooms are all locked. | 卧室都锁上了 |
[00:19] | Where am I supposed to sleep? | 那我睡哪儿 |
[00:21] | It’s back to the gutter you stepped in last night, | 要么回你昨晚睡觉的地方 |
[00:23] | or you’re on the couch. | 要么就睡沙发 |
[00:24] | Have you been taking your anti-rejection meds? | 你有遵照医嘱服用抗排斥类药物吗 |
[00:26] | My bitch of a newfound daughter hasn’t been giving them to me. | 我那个新找到的贱人女儿没给我服用 |
[00:29] | Are you retarded, Frank? | 你是弱智吗 弗兰克 |
[00:30] | You should be able to take responsibility | 你应该自己注意 |
[00:32] | for your own medications. | 按时服药 |
[00:33] | – Kev and I are separating. – What? | -我跟小凯分居了 -搞什么 |
[00:35] | He doesn’t even notice I’m alive. | 他根本不管我是死是活 |
[00:36] | The only thing he cares about is the damn babies. | 他唯一在乎的就是那俩熊孩子 |
[00:38] | Yo, deadly Debbie. | “致命黛比” |
[00:40] | Making enemies already? | 这就结仇了 |
[00:41] | I didn’t know you were gonna go all Chuck Norris on me. | 没想到你就突然变身动作片巨星了 |
[00:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:43] | That was the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 从来没人对我这么好过 |
[00:45] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么了 |
[00:46] | Crazy carrot boy took my baby. | 红发小子带走了我的孩子 |
[00:48] | He needs to be put away into crazy people place | 他应该被送去专门关疯子的地方 |
[00:50] | and put electric in his head. | 被人电击 |
[00:51] | We need to get him committed | 我们必须让他住院治疗 |
[00:52] | even if he doesn’t want to go. | 他不愿意也不行 |
[00:53] | I just need your signature. | 我需要你签个名 |
[00:55] | They have to take him. | 他们必须收治他 |
[00:56] | At least he’ll be getting some kind of fucking help. | 至少他会得到 某种帮助 |
[00:59] | – Do you still love me? – No, I don’t. | -你还爱我吗 -不爱了 |
[01:02] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[02:20] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:23] | Escaping a fire? | 准备逃离火灾吗 |
[02:28] | Worried about Ian? | 还是担心伊恩 |
[02:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:31] | He’ll be out in a few days. | 他过几天就会出来了 |
[02:36] | No. | 不是的 |
[02:39] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[02:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:45] | I slept with my ex. | 我和我前男友睡了 |
[02:48] | Recently? | 最近吗 |
[02:51] | Since we’ve been married? | 我们结婚后发生的吗 |
[02:55] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[03:11] | We had sex yesterday. | 我们昨天也做爱了 |
[03:34] | Morning, ladies. | 女士们 早安 |
[03:37] | Rise and shine, mijos. | 太阳晒屁股了 快起来吧 |
[03:39] | Breakfast in 30. | 30分钟后吃早餐 |
[03:45] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪里 |
[03:46] | Last I checked, Cook County psych ward. | 据我所知 是库克县精神病院 |
[03:49] | This is a mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[03:51] | Take it up with the doc. | 跟医生说去 |
[03:53] | You’ll see her later today. | 今天晚些时候你就会见到她 |
[03:55] | It sort of feels like you have oatmeal brain, doesn’t it? | 感觉脑子成浆糊了 是吧 |
[03:58] | It’s from the sedation. | 是镇静剂的作用 |
[03:59] | It’ll wear off eventually. | 最终这种感觉会消退的 |
[04:07] | Where are my real clothes? | 我自己的衣服呢 |
[04:08] | Storage. | 在仓库里 |
[04:12] | I need to go home. | 我得回家 |
[04:13] | 72 hours, mijo. | 三天以后 小伙子 |
[04:15] | 72 hours. | 三天 |
[04:23] | Go away. | 走开 |
[04:25] | Lip, come on, I’m locked out. | 利普 我被锁在外面了 |
[04:29] | Look, I’m not on duty until seven, all right? | 我要到七点才上班 |
[04:33] | – Lip, open the door. – Jesus fuck. | -利普 开门 -操 |
[04:37] | Coming. | 来了 |
[04:46] | Dude, again? | 又来 |
[04:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:50] | Third time this has happened, | 这已经是第三次了 |
[04:51] | you’ve only been here a day. | 你才在这待了一天呢 |
[04:58] | Next time, | 下次 |
[05:00] | tie your key to your dick, all right? | 把钥匙绑在你的小鸡鸡上 |
[05:33] | Watch out, sixth grade. | 六年级我又来了 |
[05:34] | Third time’s the charm. | 第三次一定会毕业的 |
[05:41] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[05:46] | Yo, shut the fucking door. | 你他妈把门关上 |
[05:56] | Carl, Chuckie, | 卡尔 恰奇 |
[05:58] | get your asses down here | 给我滚下来 |
[05:59] | or I’m giving your pancakes to the next homeless guy I see. | 不然我就把你们的薄饼给流浪汉 |
[06:03] | You stole that from the homeless shelter, | 那是你从流浪汉救助机构偷来的 |
[06:04] | so full circle. | 也算物归原主了 |
[06:05] | I earned it fair and square. | 我正大光明得来的 |
[06:07] | Told them I’m raising seven kids alone. | 我跟他们说自己独自抚养七个孩子 |
[06:09] | Except only one is yours, | 只有一个是你自己的 |
[06:10] | and three don’t even live here anymore. | 另外三个都不住在这了 |
[06:12] | Yes, hi, I’m calling about Ian Gallagher? | 你好 我找伊恩·加拉格 |
[06:15] | Yeah, he was admitted last night. | 他昨晚入院的 |
[06:17] | Yeah, what are your visiting hours? | 你们的探访时间是什么时候 |
[06:19] | Two to three? | 两点到三点 |
[06:20] | And can anyone visit? | 谁都可以去吗 |
[06:22] | Easy, Liam. | 别乱动 利亚姆 |
[06:24] | Chubby cheeks are cute only for so long on black men. | 黑人宝宝的小肉脸只可爱那么一段时间 |
[06:26] | Well, what do you consider a minor? | 什么叫未成年人 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | 16 and over. | 16岁及以上 |
[06:33] | Oh, don’t worry, Debs. | 别担心 小黛 |
[06:35] | Ian’ll be fine. | 伊恩会没事的 |
[06:36] | He’ll be home in three days. | 他三天后就能回家了 |
[06:38] | Chuckie turned on the chocolate faucet upstairs in the bathroom. | 恰奇在楼上卫生间疯狂排便呢 |
[06:41] | He’s making hot sloppys? | 他在拉肚子吗 |
[06:44] | I know what this is about. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[06:45] | What, the six churros he ate last night? | 是因为他昨晚吃了六个油炸饼吗 |
[06:46] | No, he’s nervous to start at a new school. | 不是 他是怕去新学校 |
[06:49] | It’s his fourth one. | 这都第四所了 |
[06:50] | He gets beat up a lot. | 他老是被打 |
[06:52] | Way too much lip liner, young lady. | 唇线画太过了 小姑娘 |
[06:55] | When did you become my mother? | 你什么时候成我妈了 |
[06:56] | I’ve had enough back talk from you. | 你顶嘴顶得够多了 |
[06:58] | She’s putting all that skank makeup on | 她把自己画得跟鬼一样 |
[06:59] | to get out of the friend zone with that Derek dude. | 就是为了跨越和那个德里克的朋友阶段 |
[07:01] | We’re not in the friend zone. | 我们并没有陷入朋友阶段无法前进 |
[07:04] | How does he touch your arm? | 他怎么碰你的胳膊 |
[07:05] | If he punches it, it means you guys are friends. | 如果他用拳头轻捶 说明你们只是朋友 |
[07:08] | If he squeezes it, it means he likes you. | 如果他是捏的 说明他喜欢你 |
[07:09] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[07:11] | Carl, do me a favor. | 卡尔 帮我个忙 |
[07:15] | What do I get for it? | 我有什么好处 |
[07:16] | A favor’s supposed to come from the bottom of your heart. | 帮忙要出自真心 |
[07:19] | You do realize who you’re talking to, right? | 你知道你是在和谁说话吧 |
[07:21] | Take Chuckie under your wing. | 帮忙罩一下恰奇 |
[07:22] | Make sure the kids don’t pick on him, okay? | 别让其他孩子找他的茬 好吗 |
[07:24] | Nunchucks and a pack of condoms. | 送我一对双节棍和一盒安全套 |
[07:28] | Okay, fine. | 好的 成交 |
[07:29] | Magnum. | 超大尺寸的 |
[07:31] | Chuckles, let’s go. | 小恰 我们走 |
[07:32] | Good morning, delicious family. | 早上好 我亲爱的家人们 |
[07:34] | – Hi, Frank. – What are you doing here? | -早 弗兰克 -你来这里干什么 |
[07:36] | It’ll take more than that to get rid of me, | 想要甩掉我可没那么容易 |
[07:38] | my bastard of a daughter. | 我挨千刀的女儿 |
[07:39] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[07:41] | Hospital. | 医院 |
[07:42] | – Hospital? – Why? | -医院 -为什么 |
[07:43] | Someone tried to sabotage me by withholding my meds. | 某人想通过阻止我服药来谋害我 |
[07:48] | But that’ll never happen again. | 但这样的事再也不会发生了 |
[07:49] | You know why? | 你们知道为什么吗 |
[07:50] | Because taking my medication | 因为按时服药 |
[07:52] | is my responsibility. | 是我自己的责任 |
[07:54] | I’m an adult. | 我是个成年人了 |
[07:56] | I don’t need anyone for anything ever again. | 我再也不需要任何人的任何帮助了 |
[08:01] | Get out of my house, Frank. | 滚出我的家 弗兰克 |
[08:04] | Your house? | 怎么成你家了 |
[08:06] | I’m gonna go take a nap on the couch, | 现在我要去沙发上打个盹 |
[08:08] | the couch that belongs to moi. | 那张沙发是属于我的 |
[08:12] | Toodle-oo. | 再会 |
[08:17] | You should quit while you’re ahead. | 你应该见好就收 |
[08:18] | He’ll out-frank you every time. | 他每次都会比你更无耻 |
[08:29] | How long are you gonna stay here? | 你要在这里呆多久 |
[08:30] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:32] | Hey, Rochelle, Marta. | 你们好 罗谢尔 玛塔 |
[08:35] | What are you gonna tell the twins? | 你打算怎么跟双胞胎女儿说 |
[08:36] | Nothing. They’re eight months. | 什么都不说 她们才八个月大 |
[08:37] | They don’t understand anything. | 什么都不懂 |
[08:38] | They understand vibes. | 她们能感受到 |
[08:41] | It’s not like I’m never gonna see’em. | 我又不是这辈子都不见她们了 |
[08:42] | We’ll figure out a schedule. | 我们安排一个看她们的时间 |
[08:44] | Why you doing this, V? | 你为什么要这么做 小维 |
[08:47] | We need space, Kev. | 我们需要点空间 小凯 |
[08:48] | – What for? – To think. | -干嘛用 -用来想清楚 |
[08:49] | I don’t need to think. | 我不需要想清楚 |
[08:51] | I want to have my family back again. | 我只想要我的家人都团聚在一起 |
[08:53] | Oh, we were never a family. | 我们从来不是一家人 |
[08:54] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[08:55] | We were a couple. | 我们本来是夫妻 |
[08:56] | Then we had kids, and you became a family with them. | 然后我们有了孩子 你就成了她们的家人了 |
[08:58] | That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我听过的最荒谬的话 |
[09:00] | Have you fucked me? Focused on me even for a second? | 我们最近打过炮吗 你关注过我哪怕一秒钟吗 |
[09:02] | It takes two to tangle, you know. | 一个罢掌拍不响好吧 |
[09:04] | It’s tango, and I’ve tried to fuck you plenty of times. | 是巴掌 那么多次我都想和你打炮 |
[09:06] | Oh, yeah? What about the girls? | 是吗 那女儿们呢 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:08] | I don’t mean “Have you tried to fuck the girls?” | 我的意思不是”你有没有想和女儿们打炮” |
[09:10] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[09:11] | I mean, have you tried to focus on them? | 我的意思是你有没有尝试过去关注她们呢 |
[09:13] | I can’t have this fight again. | 我不想再跟你吵了 |
[09:14] | Oh, you can’t have this fight again? | 你还不想吵了 |
[09:16] | Oh, once I start making sense, | 每次我说的有道理的时候 |
[09:17] | then you can’t talk about it anymore, huh? | 你就不想谈了是吧 |
[09:19] | See? This is why we need space. | 瞧吧 就是因为这样我们才需要空间 |
[09:21] | It’s not even space. | 这算什么空间啊 |
[09:22] | You’re moving in with four milkmaids! | 你都要跟四个挤奶女工住一块儿了 |
[09:25] | No offense, ladies. | 无意冒犯 女士们 |
[09:26] | They’re only here for a few hours a day | 她们一天只有几小时在这里 |
[09:27] | while I’m at the Alibi. | 而那段时间我都在艾莱柏酒吧 |
[09:28] | Oh, so you need nighttime space? | 所以你需要的是夜晚的空间是吧 |
[09:30] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[09:30] | I don’t know what kind of space, I just need space. | 我不知道我需要哪种空间 我只知道我需要 |
[09:32] | All right, fine. Take all the space you need. | 好吧 行 那你就在你的空间里待个够吧 |
[09:34] | I’ll be by myself while Veronica takes her space. | 你享受你的空间时 我就只能独自面对一切了 |
[09:36] | Oh, you won’t be by yourself. | 你不会是独自面对的 |
[09:38] | You’ll be with your precious angels | 你会和你的宝贝天使们在一起 |
[09:39] | who you run for every second of the day. | 反正你每一分每一秒都是为她们在劳碌 |
[09:41] | Well, I’m so sorry. | 那真是对不起了 |
[09:43] | They can’t take care of themselves. | 因为她们还不能照顾自己 |
[09:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:45] | You’ll be running after them when they’re 35 years old. | 等她们35岁了没准你还会追在她们后面跑 |
[09:48] | At least one parent will. | 至少得有个家长这么做吧 |
[09:50] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[09:51] | Oh, my pleasure. | 我真是巴不得呢 |
[09:54] | Here’s your last stupid box. | 这是你最后一个傻逼箱子了 |
[09:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是发什么疯呢 |
[09:58] | Go. This is going nowhere. | 滚 我们这样解决不了任何问题 |
[09:59] | Yeah, I was just leaving. | 没错 我正打算走呢 |
[10:00] | Yeah, after I told you to leave. | 是我叫你滚你才滚的 |
[10:02] | No, no, no, I was thinking about it | 不 不 你还没开腔的时候 |
[10:03] | way before you said anything! | 老子就想走了 |
[10:16] | Is that my shirt? | 那是我的T恤吗 |
[10:20] | I can give it back. | 我可以脱下来还给你 |
[10:22] | I was just looking for something to wear, | 我刚才在找衣服穿 |
[10:24] | and there was a mess, | 发现屋里很乱 |
[10:25] | so I started to straighten up. | 所以我开始收拾屋子 |
[10:27] | I organize when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候就会收拾东西 |
[10:29] | I cook. | 我紧张的时候就做饭 |
[10:36] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[10:45] | I’m not very hungry. | 我不怎么饿 |
[10:47] | Yeah, me either. | 是啊 我也不饿 |
[10:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:55] | I thought we’d make it at least a year | 我还以为至少会坚持一年 |
[10:56] | before we hit our first bump. | 我们的婚姻才会触礁呢 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:00] | If we were just dating, | 如果我们只是在谈恋爱 |
[11:01] | it’d be easy to walk away, but… | 我拍拍屁股就可以走人 但… |
[11:07] | Why’d you sleep with him? | 你为什么要跟他上床 |
[11:12] | It just happened. | 就这样自然而然地发生了 |
[11:14] | We were…unfinished. | 我和他 未曾了结 |
[11:18] | Is it still unfinished? | 到现在还没了结吗 |
[11:38] | I want to meet him. | 我要见他 |
[11:40] | What? | 什么 |
[11:41] | Jimmy, or Steve, whatever the hell his name is. | 见那个叫吉米或史蒂夫还是什么鬼的人 |
[11:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:46] | Just talk, sort things out. | 跟他谈谈 把问题解决 |
[11:49] | I want to learn more about you, see what I’m dealing with. | 我想要多了解些你 搞清楚自己面对的情况 |
[11:51] | Otherwise my brain is just gonna fill in the blanks. | 否则我只会胡思乱想的 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:06] | It’s french toast. | 法式土司 |
[12:08] | – For breakfast. – Look, I need to get home. | -当作早餐 -我要回家 |
[12:10] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该待在这里 |
[12:11] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[12:12] | I’m not supposed to be here, either. | 我也不该待在这里 |
[12:14] | Well, I am. | 我应该 |
[12:26] | Is that the way out? | 那是出口吗 |
[12:26] | What are you doing over here? Back in line. | 你到这儿干什么 快回队伍 |
[12:29] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[12:30] | You want to be sedated again? | 想再打一针镇静剂吗 |
[12:31] | Mickey’s waiting for me, and Yevgeny. | 米奇和叶夫根尼在等我 |
[12:34] | I need to see Fiona. | 我要见菲奥娜 |
[12:35] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[12:36] | Do you want me to sedate your dumb, turkey ass? | 你想让我再给你打一针镇定剂吗 |
[12:43] | You gonna chill out? | 这下老实了吗 |
[12:46] | Shut the fuck up? | 能给我闭嘴吗 |
[12:47] | I can let you go? | 那我就会放开你 |
[12:55] | Now get back in line and go eat some french toast, huh? | 现在回队伍里去 拿你的早饭 |
[13:04] | Oh, fuck, no fucking way. | 妈的 不是吧 |
[13:10] | Hey, is this the line for the registrar’s office? | 这是教务处的队伍吗 |
[13:13] | No, arcade fire tickets. | 不 是买演出票的 |
[13:16] | Yeah, it’s the registrar’s office. | 没错 就是教务处 |
[13:19] | Hey, look, uh, | 问一下 |
[13:20] | is everyone in line ’cause their schedules got fucked? | 各位都是因为课表有问题吗 |
[13:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[13:36] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[13:38] | Packing up I love Lucy’s things. | 打包你家小情郎的东西 |
[13:40] | What for? He doesn’t need that shit at the hospital. | 干嘛 他在医院又不需要这些 |
[13:41] | Not for hospital. For moving out. | 不是送去医院 是为了让他搬出去 |
[13:44] | He’s not moving out. He’s gone for, like, three days. | 他就去几天 不搬走 |
[13:46] | He can’t stay here. | 他不能住在这儿 |
[13:47] | The fuck he can’t. Says who? | 谁他妈说不能住 |
[13:49] | He stole baby. | 他把孩子偷走了 |
[13:51] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[13:52] | Everything is fine. | 现在一切安好 |
[13:53] | The baby’s back safe and sound. | 宝宝安然无恙地送回来了 |
[13:55] | Could happen again. | 说不定他会再偷一次 |
[13:56] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 他不会再偷了 |
[13:58] | Because he doesn’t live here anymore. | 因为他不再住这儿了 |
[14:02] | You can’t just kick him out. He’s sick. | 你不能把他赶出去 他病了 |
[14:04] | He has a disease, like fucking cancer. | 他得了一种病 就像癌症 |
[14:07] | Would you kick him out if he had cancer? | 要是他得了癌症 你会赶他出去吗 |
[14:08] | If cancer makes him steal baby, yes. | 如果癌症使他偷我孩子 我照样赶 |
[14:11] | Well, you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[14:11] | It’s not your fucking house, is it? | 这房子不是你的 不是吗 |
[14:13] | The way I see it, you’re freeloading here. | 在我看来 你在这里就是个吃白食的 |
[14:15] | So if you don’t like it, | 你要是不满意 |
[14:16] | the front door’s plenty wide | 大门为你敞开 |
[14:17] | enough for you to walk the fuck out, | 你爱滚多远 就滚多远 |
[14:19] | find yourself somewhere else to live. | 找别地儿去住吧 |
[14:25] | Where’s the squeaky toy? | 嘎吱响的玩具在哪里呀 |
[14:32] | Where’s the squeaky toy? | 嘎吱响的玩具在哪里呀 |
[14:36] | I moved her in. | 我帮她搬进去了 |
[14:37] | The place is a dump. | 那地方就像个垃圾场 |
[14:39] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[14:39] | I’m developing their eye and hand coordination. | 培养孩子们的手眼协调能力 |
[14:42] | So, uh, does this mean you guys are broken up? | 你俩这是分手了吗 |
[14:45] | Where’s the squeaky toy? | 嘎吱响的玩具在哪里呀 |
[14:46] | Oh, no, we’re not broken up. | 我们没分手 |
[14:48] | At least I don’t think we’re broken up. | 至少我不这样想 |
[14:49] | What, you think Veronica wants to be broken up? | 你觉得维罗妮卡是想跟我分开吗 |
[14:51] | She’s your wife. How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 她可是你老婆 |
[14:53] | So this is a separation, then? | 那这是分居吗 |
[14:54] | I mean, you’re just pressing the pause button? | 按下暂停键 互相冷静下吗 |
[14:56] | Oh, what is the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. Neither? | 我也不知道 都不算吧 |
[15:00] | Dominick. | 多米尼克 |
[15:02] | Yes, he found his ’cause he’s the smartest of the three. | 他找到了 因为三个孩子中他最聪明 |
[15:06] | You should have fucked the sense right back into her. | 你该狠狠操她一顿 让她恢复理智 |
[15:08] | All right, please, not you, too. | 行了 拜托 别连你也这么说 |
[15:09] | Look, God gave you that joystick to control your woman, | 上帝把操控女人的神器给赐予了你 |
[15:12] | and you’re just letting that thing dangle between your legs. | 你却弃之不用 任凭它在两腿间晃荡 |
[15:14] | This is not all my fault. | 这不全是我的错 |
[15:15] | If she was a little bit more into our kids, maybe, | 如果她对孩子多一些关怀 |
[15:17] | I don’t know, it would turn me on and I could fuck her. | 说不定会唤起我的性趣 我就能上她了 |
[15:20] | You do have a point, there. | 你说得也有道理 |
[15:22] | I do? | 是吗 |
[15:23] | There’s nothing sexier | 看着自己所爱之人 |
[15:24] | than seeing the person you love be a good parent. | 做个称职的父母是最性感的 |
[15:26] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[15:27] | I remember the way my Reginald | 我记得我们家雷金纳德 |
[15:28] | used to throw Veronica and her brother in the air. | 以前把维罗妮卡和她哥哥抛在空中玩时 |
[15:31] | got my juices flowing. | 我简直欲火焚身啊 |
[15:33] | Okay, I–my daughters have heard enough. | 好了 儿童不宜 别再说了 |
[15:36] | Here you go, Amy. | 给你 艾米 |
[15:37] | Here you go, Gemma. Here are your toys. | 给你 杰玛 你们的玩具在这里 |
[15:39] | And you’re just as smart as Dominick, too. | 你们跟多米尼克一样聪明 |
[15:41] | Look, I–I’ll talk to V after work, okay? | 这样吧 下班后我去跟小维谈谈 |
[15:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:47] | All right. Bye-bye, D. | 再见 小多 |
[15:50] | Buh-bye. Bye, girls. | 再见 宝贝们 |
[15:51] | Say buh-bye. | 说再见 |
[15:53] | Say buh-bye. Buh-bye. | 说再见 |
[16:03] | Okay, we’ll listen to the rest of the song on the way home. | 留着我们回家路上再听吧 |
[16:05] | Okay, cool. | 好 |
[16:13] | Yo, what up? | 大家好啊 |
[16:15] | Hey, watch it. | 小心点 |
[16:16] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[16:20] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[16:21] | I swear. That’s kind of… | 我发誓 这还挺… |
[16:22] | Hey, you guys met Debbie yet? | 你们见过黛比了吗 |
[16:23] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[16:25] | What’s up, Debbie? | 你好 黛比 |
[16:27] | Okay, I got to run to class. | 好 我要去上课了 |
[16:28] | Talk to you later? | 我们回头见 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:44] | Dad, if we both apologize, | 爸 如果我们能互相道歉 |
[16:47] | we can move on. | 这事就算过了 |
[16:48] | Start over as father and daughter. | 重拾父女情谊 |
[16:50] | Dad? | 爸 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:54] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[16:56] | Sorry I withheld your meds, | 很抱歉 我不给你药吃 |
[16:58] | But you had it coming, the way you’ve been treating me. | 但你自找的 你待我实在太薄情 |
[17:01] | I am the only one in this family who really cares about you. | 这个家里只有我最关心你 |
[17:06] | Are you listening? | 你有没有在听啊 |
[17:07] | I know you’re awake. | 我知道你醒着 |
[17:11] | It’s your turn to apologize now. | 该你道歉了 |
[17:31] | I’m going to class. See you. | 我去上课了 回见 |
[17:32] | Mom said you’d take me under your wing. | 我妈说你会罩着我 |
[17:34] | Doesn’t mean I was telling the truth. | 我就敷衍她一下 |
[17:38] | – What’s wrong? – Ow, my stomach. | -你怎么了 -肚子疼 |
[17:41] | This a scam? | 你在装吗 |
[17:43] | You’re really gonna shit your pants? | 你真会拉裤子里吗 |
[17:45] | I did a little. | 我刚拉了一点 |
[17:46] | Jesus. All right. | 天呐 好吧 |
[17:49] | You see those kids over there? | 看见那边的孩子了吗 |
[17:51] | You’re gonna go push into them. | 你去撞他们 |
[17:55] | Watch what you’re doing, fuckwad. | 你干嘛呢 傻逼 |
[18:01] | What’s the matter, asshead? | 怎么回事 傻逼 |
[18:03] | You lose your balance? | 站不稳吗 |
[18:06] | If you ever pick on asshead again, | 你要再敢骂他一句傻逼 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna chew your nuts off with my teeth. | 我就把你的蛋咬下来 |
[18:12] | And not in a gay way. | 不是基佬那种咬 |
[18:15] | You, too. Spread the word. | 你们也是 把这话传出去 |
[18:21] | – That was awesome. – You owe me. | -你帅呆了 -你欠我的 |
[18:23] | You’re my slave now. | 你现在是我的小弟 |
[18:25] | When I text you, you run. | 得替我跑腿 |
[18:27] | Okay, uncle Carl. | 好的 卡尔舅舅 |
[18:36] | Next. | 下一个 |
[18:39] | Hi, how’s it going? | 你好 我有个问题 |
[18:40] | Uh, listen, my class schedule didn’t come through. | 我的课程表显示不出来 |
[18:42] | Let me check that out for you. | 我帮你看看 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Calc 2, Intro to Mass Transfer, | 计算学2 质量传递导论 |
[18:51] | – Thermo 2. – Yeah, that’s me. | -热力学2 -是的 是我 |
[18:52] | Can you tell me which lecture hall they’re in? | 能告诉我上课地点在哪儿吗 |
[18:54] | Not at this time. | 现在不行 |
[18:55] | Looks like your schedule’s on a temporary suspension. | 你的课程被暂停了 |
[18:58] | Wh–why? | 为什么 |
[19:01] | Insufficient tuition funds. | 学费没交 |
[19:02] | That’s impossible. I-I have a grant. | 不可能 我有奖学金 |
[19:04] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna have to take that up | 那你得去财务室 |
[19:05] | with the financial aid office. | 看看他们怎么说 |
[19:08] | You mean, so I stood in this line for nothing? | 那我这队白排了吗 |
[19:12] | All right, well, where’s the financial aid office? | 好吧 财务室在哪儿 |
[19:13] | It’s across campus. | 穿过学校 |
[19:15] | It’s Riley Hall. | 在赖利大楼里 |
[19:16] | Next. | 下一个 |
[19:23] | Could you guys do me a favor? | 你们能帮我个忙吗 |
[19:25] | Oh, come on–come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[19:35] | Here you go, Linus. | 你的找零 莱纳斯 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:44] | So, V, now that you and Kev are over, | 小维 既然你跟小凯结束了 |
[19:47] | this mean we can have a little go around? | 我们是不是可以约一约 |
[19:48] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[19:49] | We’re not over. | 我们没结束 |
[19:50] | Well, with the way you were just ogling Linus– | 看你跟莱纳斯眉来眼去… |
[19:52] | I’m a bartender. He’s a customer. | 我是酒保 他是客人 |
[19:54] | And I’m only about 20 pounds away from looking like him. | 我减下20磅 模样跟他也差不多 |
[19:56] | In whose fun house mirror? | 哈哈镜里的模样吧 |
[19:59] | Hey. What you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[20:03] | I think I screwed up everything with Gus. | 我好像把古斯的事全搞砸了 |
[20:05] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[20:07] | I slept with Jimmy. | 我跟吉米睡了 |
[20:08] | – Jimmy? Jimmy Steve Jimmy? – Yeah. | -吉米 那个吉米·史蒂夫吗 -是的 |
[20:11] | He’s back and I’m just hearing about this now? | 你现在才告诉我他回来了 |
[20:12] | You have your own shit. | 你自己麻烦事还一堆呢 |
[20:13] | Yeah, she’s living upstairs. | 是啊 她现在住楼上 |
[20:15] | That your business to tell? | 要你多嘴 |
[20:16] | You moved out? | 你搬出来了吗 |
[20:18] | No. Maybe. | 没 算是吧 |
[20:19] | What, you live upstairs now? | 什么 你现在住楼上了 |
[20:20] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[20:22] | I don’t know. Yes. | 我不知道 是的 |
[20:25] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[20:26] | – How’s it going, V? – Where the hell you been? | -最近可好 小维 -你他妈去哪儿了 |
[20:29] | Work. | 工作 |
[20:30] | Travel. | 出差 |
[20:32] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[20:33] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈来干嘛 |
[20:37] | How’s Ian? | 伊恩怎么样 |
[20:38] | Going to visit him in the psych ward now. | 我马上要去精神病院看他 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:52] | My husband would like to meet you. | 我丈夫想见你 |
[20:55] | – Why? – Talk. | -干嘛 -聊聊 |
[20:57] | – Get to know you. – That’s not why. | -认识一下你 -不是因为这个 |
[20:59] | He wants to see if you and I still have chemistry. | 他想知道我跟你之间还有没有感觉 |
[21:01] | – Clearly we don’t. – Clearly. | -肯定没有 -肯定 |
[21:03] | Clearly. | 肯定 |
[21:05] | Just meet us at Patsy’s Pies. | 在Patsy之家见吧 |
[21:06] | I’ll text you the time later. | 见面时间我回头发你短信 |
[21:10] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | I’m leaving for Dubai tonight. | 我今晚出发去迪拜 |
[21:19] | – I want you to come with me. – What? | -你跟我一起来吧 -什么 |
[21:22] | You can enjoy the town while I work. | 我工作的时候你可以在城里玩 |
[21:24] | It’s a big job. | 这是一笔大生意 |
[21:26] | It’s the biggest I’ve ever had. | 空前的大 |
[21:28] | Won’t have to work again. | 干完这票我就再也不必工作了 |
[21:29] | It’ll set me up for life. | 够我用到死 |
[21:31] | It’ll set us up for life. | 够我们用到死了 |
[21:33] | You keep forgetting… | 你老记不住… |
[21:35] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[21:37] | Then why’d you sleep with me? | 那你干嘛跟我睡 |
[21:41] | I have to go visit Ian. | 我去见伊恩了 |
[21:48] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[21:50] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[21:51] | What the… | 我操… |
[21:53] | Hey, dipshit! | 傻逼 |
[21:58] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[22:02] | Nice choice, you fuck. | 有种啊你 臭傻逼 |
[22:07] | Fuck you! | 操你 |
[22:22] | Gotta be fucking kidding me. | 他妈的开玩笑吧 |
[22:29] | Roger said to Rita, | 罗格对丽塔说 |
[22:33] | “We need to find our dog, Scruffy. | 我们得去找我们的狗 小脏 |
[22:35] | Wh–where did–“ | 去哪里… |
[22:37] | Here you go, uncle carl. | 卡尔叔叔 你的可乐 |
[22:41] | We interrupting you? | 我们是不是打扰到你们了 |
[22:42] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[22:44] | The story’s just getting good. Continue. | 故事越来越有意思了 接着念 |
[22:47] | Rita says– | 丽塔说… |
[22:52] | Oh, Amy, please stop crying. | 艾米 求你别哭了 |
[22:54] | I’m gonna feed you in a second. | 我马上就来喂你 |
[22:59] | Son of a bitch, that’s hot. | 他妈的 烫死了 |
[23:02] | All right, just one more second. | 再等会儿吧 |
[23:05] | Oh, what? | 什么情况 |
[23:06] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[23:11] | Oh, Gemma, | 杰玛 |
[23:12] | Can you please just be careful | 含着那东西 |
[23:13] | with that in your mouth? | 你千万要小心 |
[23:14] | Calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[23:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[23:19] | What’s with the suitcase? | 带箱子来干嘛 |
[23:22] | I was just about to feed the girls. | 我正要给姑娘们喂奶呢 |
[23:25] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[23:31] | Veronica says to me she sleeps above Alibi. | 维罗妮卡说她睡在艾莱柏酒吧楼上 |
[23:34] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just for a little bit. | 是的 就住一段时间 |
[23:35] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[23:36] | Oh, I no longer live in Milkovich house. | 我不住在米尔科威奇家里了 |
[23:38] | – What? Why? – Danny Bonaduce takes baby. | -什么 为什么 -红毛小子偷我孩子 |
[23:41] | – It’s not safe anymore. – Okay. | -那里不安全 -好吧 |
[23:43] | – I stay here now. – Yeah, no. | -我要住这里 -不行 |
[23:45] | That’s–that’s– that’s not gonna work. | 这样 这样不行 不可以 |
[23:47] | Why? I sleep on couch. | 为什么 我睡沙发 |
[23:48] | I eat two meals for me and Yevgeny. | 我和伊夫根尼每天两顿饭 |
[23:50] | In exchange, I do cook, clean, wifely duties. | 作为交换 我做饭 打扫 做主妇的杂活 |
[23:54] | I guess that’s not a bad idea. | 这样听起来还不错 |
[23:56] | Yeah, all right. | 行吧 |
[23:57] | Well, you know, just for a little bit, | 不过 只能住几天 |
[23:59] | ’cause V’s gonna come back soon. | 因为小维很快就会回来 |
[24:01] | It’s just temporary. Two days, max. | 这只是暂时的 最多两天 |
[24:02] | Fine. | 行 |
[24:04] | I clean until then. | 那我就先打扫 |
[24:25] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[24:28] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[24:32] | – I need to talk to you. – I’m calling the principal. | -我有事要找你 -我要给校长打电话 |
[24:34] | Put your phone down unless you want me to beat you up again. | 把手机放下 否则我再揍你一次 |
[24:38] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[24:39] | How do I get out of the friend zone with a guy? | 怎样能跟一个男生摆脱普通朋友关系 |
[24:41] | – Who is it? – What difference does it make? | -是谁 -是谁重要吗 |
[24:43] | You expect me to help you | 你把我和艾丽打成那样 |
[24:44] | after what you did to me and Ellie? | 还好意思叫我帮你吗 |
[24:46] | Tell me what to do! | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[24:47] | Jesus, all right. | 老天啊 好吧 |
[24:48] | Hormonal much? | 激素打多了吗 |
[24:50] | Just fucking touch him a lot, | 你就他妈多碰碰他 |
[24:52] | on the leg and stuff, near his dick. | 摸他腿什么的 老二旁边的地方 |
[24:53] | That’s gonna work? | 这样就可以吗 |
[24:55] | You’re not messing with me? | 你不是在耍我 |
[24:56] | Yes, it’s gonna work. | 这样就可以 |
[24:57] | Can I please just go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[24:58] | You’re really freaking me out. | 你真的吓着我了 |
[25:07] | Right in here. | 请进 |
[25:10] | How’s your day going so far? | 这一天过得愉快吗 |
[25:11] | Obviously not so good, | 很显然 不太好 |
[25:12] | if I just waited two hours to talk to you. | 毕竟等了两小时才见到你 |
[25:14] | Well, let’s see if we can’t fix that. | 来看看能帮你做什么 |
[25:15] | Here, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[25:18] | The registrar said my financial aid packet was incomplete. | 教务主任说我的助学金没到帐 |
[25:21] | – What’s your last name? – Gallagher. | -你姓什么 -加拉格 |
[25:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:30] | Phillip Gallagher, sophomore, class of 2018. | 菲利普·加拉格 大二 2018班 |
[25:32] | – Yeah, that’s me. – I was class of ’86. | -没错 就是我 -我是86年班 |
[25:34] | Feels like yesterday. | 恍如昨日 |
[25:35] | Sometimes it feels like 100 years ago. | 有时候感觉却像一百年前 |
[25:37] | ’86? You, uh, you look good. | 86年 你很显年轻啊 |
[25:39] | – Probiotics. – I’ll remember that. | -多亏了益生菌 -我记下了 |
[25:41] | You have an outstanding balance of $12,750. | 你有12750美元的款项未付 |
[25:44] | What? No, I-I have a government grant to cover that. | 什么 我有政府补助金啊 |
[25:48] | Hasn’t posted yet. | 还没到账 |
[25:49] | You fill out and sign the correct forms? | 你填表了吗 |
[25:50] | – Yeah, I did last year. – You need to do it every year. | -去年填了 -每年都得填 |
[25:52] | The forms should have been sent to your house | 那些表格应该在暑假刚开始的时候 |
[25:53] | at the beginning of the summer, registered mail. | 就以挂号信的形式寄去你家了 |
[25:55] | Is this your correct address? | 这是你家地址吗 |
[25:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:00] | You think someone could have signed for them, | 会不会是有人签收了 |
[26:01] | forgot to tell you about it? | 忘记告诉你 |
[26:02] | Well, at my house, anything’s possible. | 在我家 一切皆有可能 |
[26:04] | Well, I suggest you track those down. | 我建议你回去查查看 |
[26:08] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[26:09] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[26:10] | how do you want to take care of the 12,000 and change? | 这一万两千多你打算怎么处理 |
[26:13] | Uh, I’m gonna go find those grant forms. | 我去找补助金申请表 |
[26:16] | Won’t be processed in time. | 时间来不及 |
[26:17] | Money can be applied for next semester, | 你可以申请下学期的补助 |
[26:18] | but there’s still the outstanding balance for this semester. | 但是这学期还是会有欠款 |
[26:21] | Is there anybody who could write you a check–a relative perhaps? | 有没有人 有什么亲戚能给你写张支票 |
[26:23] | My family didn’t give me a registered letter. | 我的家人连挂号信都没给我 |
[26:25] | You think they can write me a check for that much? | 你觉得他们会给我写一万多的支票吗 |
[26:29] | Look, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 这样 |
[26:30] | I’ll give you a ten-day grace period to get us the money. | 我给你十天时间 补上欠款 |
[26:32] | – Okay. – After that, if you’re not paid up, | -好 -十天过了 你还没交齐 |
[26:34] | your class spots’ll go to those students on the wait list. | 你就要把位置让给在等待名单上的学生 |
[26:37] | I understand. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[26:40] | – Later, Chuckie. – Bye, Chuckie. | -回见 恰奇 -再见 恰奇 |
[26:43] | Oh, man, this is so great. | 天哪 这感觉太爽了 |
[26:45] | Not sure who’s getting the better end of the deal, here. | 咱俩不知道谁更爽 |
[26:47] | Chuckie, son, I need a favor. | 恰奇 儿子 帮我个忙 |
[26:49] | Give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[26:50] | Come here. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[26:52] | Thanks, thanks, thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[26:53] | Here, take that off here and sit down right here. | 来 拿着这个 坐下 |
[26:55] | Here you go. Take this. | 给你 拿着 |
[26:57] | This day keeps getting better. | 今天真是爽爆了 |
[26:59] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[27:01] | Take our picture, will you? | 帮我们拍个照 好吗 |
[27:04] | Here. | 来 |
[27:05] | Okay, nice and tight. | 行 靠近点 |
[27:06] | Good, smile. | 好 微笑 |
[27:09] | All right. | 搞定 |
[27:10] | Beat it. | 滚吧 |
[27:13] | Well, she’s no Herb Ritts, but it’ll do. | 摄影技术不咋地 不过能凑合 |
[27:16] | Send that to Sammi. | 把这个发给萨咪 |
[27:18] | Give me that. | 拿来 |
[27:19] | Give it to me. | 快给我 |
[27:20] | And text her telling her you’re having the best day | 发短信给她 说你今天过得超级开心 |
[27:24] | you’ve ever had in your life | 因为有老爸陪着 |
[27:25] | with your old man whom you love so much. | 你特别特别爱你老爸 |
[27:31] | – Hi. – Hi. You didn’t go in yet? | -来了 -嗯 你还没进去 |
[27:34] | No, I figured I’d wait for you guys. | 没 想等等你们 |
[27:35] | The place is already wigging me the fuck out. | 这地方让我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩 |
[27:37] | Yeah, imagine you’re eight, | 想象一下八岁的时候 |
[27:38] | seeing your mom here for the first time. | 第一次来这里看自己妈妈的感觉 |
[27:40] | Jesus, no thanks. | 我靠 算了吧 |
[27:42] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[27:43] | Hi, we’re here to see Ian Gallagher. | 你好 我们来看伊恩·加拉格 |
[27:45] | – IDs? – Lip texted. | -身份证 -利普发来短信 |
[27:47] | He’s gonna be late. | 他会迟到 |
[27:48] | Relationship to the patient? | 跟病人的关系是… |
[27:49] | – Sister. – You? | -他姐姐 -你呢 |
[27:51] | Uh, boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[27:52] | Visiting hours are until three. | 这里的访客时间到三点 |
[27:55] | You’re allowed to travel within the perimeter of the hospital. | 你们可以在医院附近活动 |
[27:58] | It’s recommended that conversations stay light and upbeat. | 建议对话时保持轻松愉快的氛围 |
[28:01] | Please wear these at all times in a visible location. | 请把访客牌戴在显眼的地方 |
[28:05] | Through the security gate. | 穿过安全大门 |
[28:06] | A guard on the other side will escort you to the rec room. | 那边的警卫会带你们过去 |
[28:23] | Hey, you want to sign up for a Visa card? | 要不要申请一张信用卡 |
[28:25] | Oh, no thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:32] | Actually, you know what? Maybe. Um. | 其实 我可以考虑 |
[28:34] | Application only takes five minutes. | 五分钟就能申请完毕 |
[28:36] | Long as you have a college id, you’ll be approved instantly. | 只要你有学生证 马上就能申请下来 |
[28:38] | – Uh, what’s the catch? – Oh, there’s no catch. | -代价是什么 -没有代价 |
[28:40] | Just helping the youth of America get a leg up. | 只是要帮助美国青年提高竞争力 |
[28:43] | Right now, we’re offering no payments | 现在我们提供前六个月 |
[28:44] | for the first six months and a thousand-dollar credit limit. | 无需还款的优惠 还有一千美元的额度 |
[28:46] | All right, well, can I take out a cash advance? | 好的 我能提现吗 |
[28:47] | As soon as I hand you a temporary card | 只要我给你一张临时卡 |
[28:49] | and you walk to the ATM in the student union. | 你走到学生活动楼的提款机就可以了 |
[28:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:44] | Okay, you need to push the fuck back, nut job. | 你他妈坐我远点 疯子 |
[29:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:48] | There is a seat right here. | 这边有个椅子 |
[29:49] | No, that’s cool. Look, it’s fine. | 别 没关系 没关系 |
[29:51] | You can just keep staring at me. | 你可以继续盯着我 |
[29:53] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[30:00] | There he is. | 终于来了 |
[30:03] | How you doing, sweet face? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[30:06] | Are we going home? | 我们是要回家吗 |
[30:08] | In a couple days, yeah. | 再过几天就回家 |
[30:12] | Brought you a pie from work. | 给你带了个派过来 |
[30:16] | And look who’s here. | 还有看看谁来了 |
[30:17] | Mickey’s here. | 米奇来了 |
[30:19] | What’s up? | 你好吗 |
[30:28] | – Shall we sit? – Yeah, let’s fucking sit, yeah. | -我们坐下吧 -是啊 快他妈坐下吧 |
[30:37] | You hanging in there? | 你在里面还好吗 |
[30:42] | Food any good? | 吃得好吗 |
[30:49] | Everyone’s fine on our end, right? | 我们这边的人都很好 对吧 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:53] | Oh, sorry, dude. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
[30:57] | Guess what. I got married. | 你猜怎么着 我结婚了 |
[31:00] | I was kind of impulsive, | 我有点冲动了 |
[31:01] | and I might have already messed it up… | 可能我已经给搞砸了… |
[31:12] | Where’s Yevgeny? | 叶夫根尼在哪 |
[31:13] | He’s at home. He’s totally fine. | 他在家 他很好 |
[31:15] | You’re gonna see him real soon. | 你很快就会见到他了 |
[31:20] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[31:24] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[31:33] | – You okay? – Mm-hmm, yup. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[31:36] | It’s just the sedation. | 只是镇静剂的关系 |
[31:37] | I’m gonna, uh–I’m gonna go. | 我要… 我走了 |
[31:54] | Oh, V. | 小维 |
[31:56] | Mmm, the–what the hell? | 什么情况 |
[32:00] | My proposition includes cook, clean, and wifely duties. | 交换条件包括做饭 打扫 尽妻子的义务 |
[32:03] | No, uh, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[32:04] | No, no, no, no, that’s–that’s okay. | 不不 没关系 |
[32:06] | You don’t have to do– this–this isn’t right. | 你不用这么做 这样不好 |
[32:08] | – But your wife, she leaves you. – No, she didn’t leave me. | -但你老婆离开你了 -没 她没离开我 |
[32:10] | We’re just taking a break, like a pause, a, uh, | 我们只是冷静一下 暂时分开 |
[32:13] | a time to–think, to go– | 来考虑一下 来… |
[32:16] | If–space, space. | 空间 空间 |
[32:17] | Yeah, we’re in space. | 我们是给对方空间 |
[32:19] | Oh, you do not know rules yet. | 你还不知道规矩 |
[32:20] | We didn’t–we didn’t make any. | 我们没定什么规矩 |
[32:21] | So oral manipulation of penis is okay. | 那给你口交就没关系 |
[32:24] | – No. No, no, no! It’s not okay. – It does not feel good? | -不不 有关系 -感觉不爽吗 |
[32:26] | No, it fucking feels amazing, but– | 不是 太他妈爽了 但是… |
[32:28] | Oh, so I continue. | 那我就继续 |
[32:30] | No–oh, God, no, | 不 天呐 不 |
[32:32] | no, no, no, ah. | 不不 |
[32:35] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:36] | Yeah, it’s just like V giving me a–a blow job. | 这样看就像是小维在吹我了 |
[32:40] | Or it’s like V staring at me getting a blow job. | 或是小维在看着我让别人吹我 |
[32:43] | We have to stop. | 我们得停一下了 |
[32:44] | We have to stop. What are you doing? | 停下 你干什么 |
[32:46] | Oh, no, no–oh! | 哦不 |
[32:47] | Holy fuck, mother of God. | 我操 我的天 |
[32:59] | Consider it like rent check. | 算是我的房租了 |
[33:01] | I go mop now. | 我去拖地了 |
[33:12] | What, are you trolling for dudes on facebook now? | 你在脸书上钓汉子吗 |
[33:14] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在干嘛 |
[33:15] | Catching up with old friends, okay? | 和老朋友叙叙旧 不行吗 |
[33:18] | Wow, Eddie Murphy, look at you. | 艾迪·墨菲 帅呆了 |
[33:21] | – Oh, “The” Eddie murphy? – Different one. | -是那个明星艾迪·墨菲 -不是那个 |
[33:23] | Guy I used to date in high school. | 我高中时候的小男友 |
[33:24] | Didn’t look like this back then, though. | 以前可没这么帅 |
[33:27] | You know, I’m only 20 pounds away from looking like that guy. | 我再减个20磅就跟他一样帅了 |
[33:30] | Good try, again. | 又做梦呢 |
[33:32] | I’m gonna poke his ass, see what he’s up to now. | 我戳他一下 看看他现在干什么呢 |
[33:34] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你是不是失心疯了 |
[33:36] | Hello to you too, mother. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[33:38] | – Did you move out? – I don’t want to talk about it. | -你搬出去了 -我不想谈 |
[33:40] | I’m not here to talk, I’m here to knock some sense into you. | 我不是来跟你谈 我是来把你揍清醒的 |
[33:43] | Hey, sweetie, I’ll be right back. | 小宝贝 我马上回来 |
[33:44] | Pour me a Chablis, would you? | 给我倒杯夏布利酒 好吗 |
[33:47] | You need to go home. | 你得赶紧回家 |
[33:49] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[33:52] | Gentlemen, let me know when I can get you two more, okay? | 先生们 如果还有需要就叫我 |
[33:56] | Those babies need you. | 孩子需要你 |
[33:58] | Kev’s got it covered. | 小凯照顾得很好 |
[33:59] | V. | 小维 |
[34:01] | V! | 小维 |
[34:02] | You got a man that loves you. | 你有一个爱你的男人 |
[34:03] | – He loves the babies more. – That is not true. | -他更爱孩子 -不可能 |
[34:05] | Love is a infinite, renewable source. | 爱是无尽的可再生能源 |
[34:07] | – What? – Dr. Phil. | -什么 -菲尔博士说的 |
[34:08] | Mom, Kevin hasn’t fucked me in almost a year. | 妈 凯文已经快一年没操我了 |
[34:12] | – Damn. – Exactly. | -我擦 -没错 |
[34:14] | So that’s why she’s into Eddie Murphy now. | 所以她就喜欢艾迪·墨菲了 |
[34:16] | Eddie Murphy the comedian, | 是喜剧演员艾迪·墨菲 |
[34:18] | or Eddie Murphy, that scrawny fool from high school? | 还是高中那个皮包骨的傻子艾迪·墨菲 |
[34:20] | He’s pretty muscular these days. | 他现在可壮着呢 |
[34:22] | Kev bailed on me and him, mom. | 小凯放弃了我俩的感情 妈 |
[34:24] | So why am I the bad guy here? | 为什么错的是我 |
[34:25] | How many baby daddy you know in the ghetto | 在黑人区你见过哪个 |
[34:27] | that stick around, huh? | 孩子他爹这么顾家 |
[34:28] | Kev is a good one. | 小凯是个好男人 |
[34:30] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[34:43] | Well, this is my house. | 我到家了 |
[34:47] | Okay. Bye. See you tomorrow. | 好的 拜 明天见 |
[35:04] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[35:05] | I don’t want you as my friend. | 我不想做普通朋友 |
[35:07] | I want you as my boyfriend. Look at me. | 我想让你做我男朋友 看看我 |
[35:09] | I’m nice, funny, smart, | 我很善良 风趣 聪明 |
[35:11] | and I’d fuck up anyone that hurt you. | 有人伤害你 我会打死他们 |
[35:12] | I’m sick of having to change | 我受够了改变我自己 |
[35:13] | who I am or wait ’till I’m older or– | 或是等到我长大一点 |
[35:15] | or rape someone into being with me. | 或是靠强奸让别人跟我在一起 |
[35:17] | I like you, and I’d be a great girlfriend. | 我喜欢你 我会是个不错的女朋友 |
[35:19] | And if you can’t see that, screw you! | 你要是这都看不出来 那你就滚吧 |
[35:29] | – I like you, too. – You do? | -我也喜欢你 -真的吗 |
[35:31] | I drive you home, I spend time with you. | 我开车送你回家 陪你玩 |
[35:34] | What do you think? | 不是喜欢你是什么 |
[35:35] | But you punched me in the arm. | 但你打了我手臂一拳 |
[35:37] | Nothing. Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[35:39] | Oh, my God. He likes me. | 天啊 他喜欢我 |
[35:42] | Uh, pick me up for school tomorrow? | 明天接我去上学吗 |
[35:58] | How are you feeling, Ian? | 伊恩 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[36:00] | Uh, better. Not so foggy. | 好多了 不那么晕了 |
[36:03] | Good. | 好 |
[36:06] | Does that mean I can leave now? | 所以我可以离开这里了吗 |
[36:07] | You signed an authorization to be admitted. | 你签了住院授权书 |
[36:09] | – My family wanted me to. – Why’s that? | -我家人想让我住院 -为什么 |
[36:12] | Uh, they think I have what my mother has. | 他们觉得我遗传了我妈的病 |
[36:15] | Which is what? | 什么病 |
[36:16] | Bipolar. | 躁郁症 |
[36:19] | Are you bipolar? | 那你有躁郁症吗 |
[36:23] | How do you know your mother was? | 那你怎么知道你妈有 |
[36:24] | Shit she–uh, stuff she did. | 一些破事… 她做了一些事 |
[36:27] | Like what? | 比如 |
[36:29] | Like she tried to kill herself. | 比如她企图自杀 |
[36:31] | And then would take us on a shopping spree, | 还会带我们疯狂购物 |
[36:33] | and then she would sleep on the couch depressed for months, | 还会睡在沙发上抑郁好几个月 |
[36:36] | and then would throw us a big party in the park for one our birthdays, | 还会带我们去公园给我们举办生日派对 |
[36:38] | and then leave us on the street corner to buy drugs. | 还会为了买毒品把我们丢在路口 |
[36:41] | Should I go on? | 还要接着说吗 |
[36:42] | Have you done any of the things your mother’s done? | 那你有做过你妈做过的这些事吗 |
[36:44] | No. | 没有 |
[36:51] | Police report says you stole your lover’s baby and took him– | 警方报告称你偷走你爱人的宝宝去… |
[36:55] | I didn’t steal him. They were trying to steal him. | 我没有偷 是他们想偷 |
[36:56] | to Indiana? | 去印第安纳州 |
[36:59] | Who was trying to steal him? | 谁想要偷走他 |
[37:00] | No, we were going to Orlando, | 我们是想去奥兰多 |
[37:01] | and then the police tried to steal him. | 然后警察想偷走他 |
[37:03] | You know that’s not true, right? | 你知道这不是真的吧 |
[37:05] | Were you there? | 你在现场吗 |
[37:07] | I was not. | 不在 |
[37:09] | You ran into a grocery store screaming that Gabriel’s demons | 你跑进杂货店大喊加百利的恶魔 |
[37:12] | were trying to take the baby. | 想要带走你的孩子 |
[37:14] | I left him for, like, two minutes, okay? | 我就离开了不到两分钟 |
[37:16] | A witness says it was 20. | 证人说孩子单独待了20分钟 |
[37:17] | She was old. | 她老得记不清了 |
[37:18] | You put that baby in harm’s way. | 你将宝宝置于危险中 |
[37:20] | – I love Yevgeny. – He could have died. | -我爱叶夫根尼 -他可能已经死了 |
[37:22] | Fiona almost killed Liam. | 菲奥娜也差点害死了利亚姆 |
[37:23] | Why isn’t she in here? | 她怎么不在这儿 |
[37:28] | I know you don’t want to hear this, Ian, | 我知道你不想听到这句话 伊恩 |
[37:29] | but you show signs of bipolar disorder. | 但你确实有躁郁症的症状 |
[37:34] | Look, with proper medication, it can be managed. | 通过合理用药 是能治好的 |
[37:37] | But you need to participate in your treatment. | 但你得积极配合治疗 |
[37:43] | Why don’t we talk again tomorrow? | 我们明天再谈吧 |
[37:46] | I painted this and no one made fun of me. | 我画了这个 没人取笑我了 |
[37:50] | Oh, Chuckie. | 恰奇 |
[37:52] | I’m so glad you’re finally happy at your new school. | 你终于能在新学校过得开心 太好了 |
[37:56] | And Uncle Carl made me his slave. | 卡尔舅舅让我当他的奴隶 |
[37:59] | – What? – Smells good. | -什么 -挺香的 |
[38:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[38:02] | Eating in the living room. | 去客厅吃饭 |
[38:03] | – We are not barbarians. – Since when? | -我们又不是野蛮人 -啥时候变了 |
[38:06] | Chuckie, bring me my food. | 恰奇 把我的饭拿来 |
[38:07] | Ch–chuckie, you will do no such thing. | 恰奇 你别听他的 |
[38:09] | Carl, why is Chuckie your slave? | 卡尔 为什么恰奇成了你奴隶 |
[38:12] | Needed to sweeten our deal. | 我们的交易要再加些好处 |
[38:13] | I got you nunchucks and condoms. | 我已经给你买了双节棍和套套了 |
[38:15] | I know, I got one on right now. | 我知道 我现在就戴着一个 |
[38:16] | Good evening, family. | 家人们 晚上好 |
[38:19] | One for you | 一个给你 |
[38:21] | and one for you. | 另一个给你 |
[38:23] | I am warning you, Frank. | 我警告你 弗兰克 |
[38:24] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[38:26] | – Here you go, Uncle Carl. – Cut it up and feed me. | -拿来了 卡尔舅舅 -切开来喂我 |
[38:28] | – Chuckie, no. – Hi, Lip. | -恰奇 别做 -你好 利普 |
[38:31] | Did you guys sign for a registered letter this summer? | 你们这个暑假有签收过挂号信吗 |
[38:33] | – I don’t know. – Jesus christ. | -我不知道 -天呐 |
[38:34] | Does anyone think to get rid of the fucking junk mail? | 就没人想过处理掉这些垃圾邮件吗 |
[38:36] | I am doing the best I can to keep this house afloat, Lip. | 我在尽全力打理好让这个家 利普 |
[38:40] | Hey, what are you guys watching? | 你们几个小家伙在看什么呢 |
[38:42] | Up. | 站起来 |
[38:44] | – MMA fighting. – Cool. | -综合格斗赛 -酷 |
[38:46] | You do not get to eat my food. | 不准你吃我做的饭 |
[38:48] | Seriously, guys, where could it be? | 说真的 信去哪了 |
[38:49] | – It’s from the government. – I didn’t touch it. | -那可是政府寄来的 -我没碰过 |
[38:52] | Chuckie, get me salt. | 恰奇 把盐拿来 |
[38:53] | – Chuckie, no. – Maybe by the window, Lip. | -恰奇 别做 -可能在窗边 利普 |
[38:55] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[38:56] | Chuckie, don’t you get that for him, okay? | 恰奇 别帮他去拿好吗 |
[39:00] | This–this is my scholarship papers, okay? | 这可是我的奖学金申请单 |
[39:02] | Look, I can’t pay to go back to school this semester because of you guys. | 就因为你们 我这学期没法交学费了 |
[39:06] | I’m sorry. W–we didn’t know. | 对不起 我们不知道 |
[39:07] | I just had to take out a $5,000 cash advance, okay? | 我被迫提现了五千块钱 |
[39:11] | Can you spot me a 20? | 借我20吧 |
[39:12] | Look, my credit is ruined | 我的信用毁了 |
[39:13] | because nobody told me about these goddamn fucking papers. | 就因为没人告诉我这该死的申请单 |
[39:16] | We’re all adults here, Lip. | 我们都是成年人 利普 |
[39:18] | We have to take responsibility for our own actions. | 我们都得为自己的行为负责 |
[39:22] | We can’t rely on each other. | 我们不能依靠他人 |
[39:23] | It comes off as needy and desperate. | 会让人感觉你很缺爱 很饥渴 |
[39:26] | – I am not needy or desperate. – Mama! | -我既不缺爱也不饥渴 -妈妈 |
[39:29] | Put the fucking gun down, Sammi. | 你他妈把枪放下来 萨咪 |
[39:30] | This isn’t about you, Lip. | 和你无关 利普 |
[39:32] | This is about me and him. | 这是我和他之间的事 |
[39:40] | – Is there any dessert? – Where the hell are you going? | -有甜点吗 -你他妈要去哪里 |
[39:42] | Maybe some Neapolitan ice cream. | 冰淇淋什么的 |
[39:44] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[39:45] | You’re acting psycho, Sammi! | 你疯了 萨咪 |
[39:47] | If you don’t get out right now, | 如果你还不滚出去 |
[39:49] | I will shoot you. | 我就开枪 |
[39:51] | Go ahead. | 开枪啊 |
[39:52] | You don’t have the guts. | 你压根没胆量 |
[39:57] | You see? | 瞧 |
[39:58] | I knew you weren’t a real Gallagher. | 我就知道你不是真正加拉格家族的人 |
[40:00] | Maybe a freezer– | 说不定冰箱… |
[40:02] | – What the fuck? – Mama, I’m scared! | -我操 -妈妈 我好怕 |
[40:04] | Are you fucking nut– | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[40:12] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[40:16] | A few inches in any direction, I could have hit a major organ. | 再偏离个几厘米 可能就射中重要器官了 |
[40:21] | I want you to tell me you need me. | 我要你说 你需要我 |
[40:26] | Tell me you fucking need me! | 说你他妈的需要我 |
[40:29] | Even you aren’t that batshit crazy. | 你不会疯到这个程度了吧 |
[40:32] | Oh, yes, I am. | 没错 就是这么疯 |
[40:34] | Hey, hey–ow, okay! | 够了够了 |
[40:36] | I need you, I need you, I need you. | 我需要你 我需要你 我需要你 |
[40:38] | Get it off! Wipe it off! | 快擦掉 快弄掉 |
[40:44] | Oh, dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:46] | I knew you did. | 我就知道你需要我 |
[40:49] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[40:52] | I am right here for you. | 我就在你身边守护着你 |
[40:54] | Let’s get you to the hospital. | 我们快去医院吧 |
[40:57] | Chuckie, we’ll be home soon. | 小恰 我们很快就会回家的 |
[40:59] | Don’t you worry, okay, baby? | 别担心 好吗 宝贝 |
[41:02] | Come on, pops. | 走吧 老爸 |
[41:03] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[41:12] | How’s Ian? | 伊恩怎么样了 |
[41:14] | Not good. He’s out of it. | 他状态不太好 |
[41:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:18] | Yeah, it was hard for his boyfriend. | 是啊 他男朋友很难受 |
[41:20] | Mickey? | 米奇吗 |
[41:22] | You remember. | 你竟然记得啊 |
[41:23] | Of course I do. | 我当然记得了 |
[41:44] | He’s here. | 他在里面 |
[41:48] | Let’s go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[41:54] | – Why are we doing this? – Oh, just to have a chat. | -我们为什么要见面 -就聊一聊而已 |
[41:56] | – It’ll be fine. – Hey, Fi. | -没事的 -你好啊 菲 |
[41:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[42:03] | – Hi. – How you doing? | -嗨 -你还好吗 |
[42:07] | This must be the hubby. | 这位一定就是你丈夫吧 |
[42:09] | How’s it going, man? How you doing? | 你还好吗 老兄 过得怎么样 |
[42:10] | – Oh, my–oh! – What the fuck? | -天啊 -搞毛啊 |
[42:13] | – Was this your plan? – No, I’m sorry. | -你来就是为了揍他吗 -不是 抱歉 |
[42:16] | Oh, my nose is not having a good week. | 我的鼻子这周被揍来揍去的 |
[42:19] | – Fuck. – Holy shit. | -操 -我靠啊 |
[42:21] | – Here. – Nice to meet you. | -给 -很高兴认识您呐 |
[42:24] | It’s pretty clean. | 那是干净的 |
[42:25] | – You said you wanted to talk. – I did want to talk. | -你说你想好好谈谈的 -我是想谈啊 |
[42:28] | And then I saw the smug look on his face. | 然后我看到他脸上那得意的表情 |
[42:29] | He’s a dick, Fiona. | 他就是个大混蛋 菲奥娜 |
[42:30] | Oh, he said two words to you. | 他就对你说了几个字而已 |
[42:32] | Well, maybe it’s what you told me about him earlier, | 或许是因为你之前对我说的关于他的事 |
[42:33] | Or maybe I just have a good sense of these things. | 或许我对这种事感觉很敏锐 |
[42:35] | Okay, you had to punch him? | 好吧 你至于要挥拳打他吗 |
[42:36] | All right, it probably wasn’t the smartest thing. | 好吧 那或许不太明智 |
[42:40] | I got to go ice my hand, all right? | 我得去用冰敷一下我的手 |
[42:41] | – I got a gig tomorrow. – So that’s it? | -我明天还有演出 -就这样了吗 |
[42:42] | You’re just leaving? | 你就这么走了吗 |
[42:44] | Because you said you had unfinished business with him, | 因为你之前说 你跟他还没了结 |
[42:46] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[42:49] | I’m probably biased, but you deserve better than him. | 我或许有些偏见 但你该拥有一个比他好的男人 |
[43:24] | Look at me. Bachelorette. | 瞧瞧我 成了孤家寡人 |
[43:46] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[44:01] | Yevgeny? | 叶夫根尼 |
[44:04] | Where you at, numbnuts? | 你去哪儿了 蠢货 |
[44:06] | Where the fuck is everybody? | 大家都他妈去哪儿了 |
[44:08] | Svet? | 斯维特 |
[44:37] | Good bunch of women in there. | 里面的那些女人可真厉害 |
[44:39] | I think they actually put my nose back into place. | 我觉得她们好像把我的鼻子归位了 |
[44:42] | Your husband seems nice. | 你丈夫似乎是个不错的人 |
[44:45] | Except the punching part. | 除了打了我 |
[44:53] | I do love you, you know. | 你知道 我是真的爱你的 |
[44:57] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[45:02] | It’d be easy to go back to our life together. | 一起回到我们过去的生活是件很容易的事 |
[45:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:10] | But it’s not who we are anymore. | 但那已经不是真实的我们了 |
[45:12] | Well, it could be. | 依然可以是啊 |
[45:16] | It’s not who I am anymore. | 反正现在的我已经变了 |
[45:20] | I used to like the danger. | 我以前喜欢危险刺激 |
[45:22] | The not knowing who you were. | 不知道真实的你是怎样的 |
[45:24] | The bad boy. | 喜欢坏男孩 |
[45:33] | I’m not going to Dubai anymore. | 我不去迪拜了 |
[45:37] | What? | 什么 |
[45:38] | I canceled the trip. | 我把这趟行程取消了 |
[45:40] | I’m ready to give up everything for you. | 我已经准备好为你放弃一切了 |
[45:44] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[45:45] | Because we were right together, Fiona. | 因为我们当年是天造地设的一对 菲奥娜 |
[45:46] | We are right together. | 我们依然是天造地设的一对 |
[45:49] | You said this was the biggest job you’ve ever had. | 你之前说 那是你有史以来接的最大的一票活 |
[45:51] | I don’t care about any of that. | 我已经不在乎那些了 |
[45:55] | I want us to have a life. | 我希望我们幸福地生活在一起 |
[45:58] | Just tell me you want the same thing. | 告诉我 你跟我有同样的追求 |
[46:05] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[46:08] | Part of me does want that. | 我确实有一点想要那样 |
[46:14] | But I need something else now. | 但我现在需要别的东西 |
[46:20] | Gus? | 古斯吗 |
[46:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[46:25] | But I know it’s not you. | 但我知道反正不是你 |
[46:31] | You have to let me go. | 你必须放开我了 |
[46:34] | You have to let me let you go. | 你必须让我彻底忘掉你 |
[46:37] | I need you to do that for me. | 我需要你为我做到这一点 |
[47:09] | Take care of yourself, Fiona Gallagher. | 好好照顾自己 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[47:12] | You take care of yourself, | 你也要照顾好自己 |
[47:15] | whatever the hell your real name is. | 不管你真正的名字是什么 |
[47:38] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[47:39] | Hi, I, uh-I need a mailbox. | 你好 我需要个邮箱 |
[47:41] | I don’t want to get my mail at my house anymore. | 我不想再把邮件寄去我家了 |
[47:43] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[47:44] | Well, let me get you an application. | 我去给你拿张申请表 |
[47:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:16] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[48:19] | You just missed him. | 他刚走 |
[48:20] | I came to find you, not him. | 我是来找你的 不是找他 |
[48:23] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想对你道个歉 |
[48:25] | I’m sorry I spied on you for that prick. | 我很抱歉我替那个混蛋监视你了 |
[48:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:30] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[48:31] | I like you better than I like him. | 比起他 我更喜欢你 |
[48:34] | Well, I’m sorry he canceled the dubai trip for me. | 我很抱歉他为了我取消了迪拜的行程 |
[48:37] | Oh, the client canceled dubai this morning. | 是客户今早取消了迪拜那票活儿 |
[48:41] | What? | 什么 |
[48:41] | Jack’s a good thief, Fiona, but a shitty person. | 杰克是个神偷 菲奥娜 但却是个烂人 |
[48:46] | Anyway, I got to run. | 总之 我该走了 |
[48:49] | Maybe I’ll see you around sometime. | 或许以后还有再见的机会吧 |
[49:01] | Jack. | 杰克啊 |
[49:17] | You shot me. | 你开枪打了我 |
[49:18] | Drastic times. | 我是一时火大 |
[49:20] | None of my kids have shot me. | 我的孩子从来没开枪打过我 |
[49:22] | They don’t care about you as much as I do. | 他们没有我这么关心你 |
[49:25] | I have a bullet in my arm. | 我手臂里有颗子弹 |
[49:27] | No, you don’t. Just grazed ya. | 才没有呢 就是擦伤而已 |
[49:30] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[49:36] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[49:37] | Yeah, uh, I– | 好吧 我… |
[49:39] | I love you, too, Sammi. | 我也爱你 萨咪 |
[49:42] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |