时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’ll tell you this one time what you missed on Shameless. | 这次告诉你《无耻家庭》你错过的内容 |
[00:04] | Next time, I’m gonna break both of your fucking kneecaps. | 再有下次 看我不打断你的腿 |
[00:07] | Okay? | 记住了吗 |
[00:08] | Okay. This is what you fucking missed. | 以下是你他妈要补的剧情 |
[00:10] | I slept with my ex. | 我和我前男友睡了 |
[00:11] | – Since we’ve been married? – Yesterday. | -我们结婚后发生的吗 -昨天 |
[00:13] | My class schedule didn’t come through. | 我的课程表显示不出来 |
[00:15] | The registrar said my financial aid pack was incomplete. | 教务主任说我的助学金没到帐 |
[00:17] | Forms should have been sent to your house | 表格应该在暑假刚开始的时候 |
[00:18] | at the beginning of summer, registered mail. | 就以挂号信的形式寄去你家了 |
[00:19] | I just had to take out a $5,000 cash advance | 我被迫提现了五千块钱 |
[00:22] | because nobody told me about these goddamn fucking papers. | 就因为没人告诉我这该死的申请单 |
[00:25] | Hi, we’re here to see Ian Gallagher. | 你好 我们来看伊恩·加拉格 |
[00:27] | This place is already wigging me the fuck out. | 这地方让我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩 |
[00:29] | There he is. And look who’s here. | 终于来了 还有看看谁来了 |
[00:32] | – Just the sedation. – I’m, uh–I’m gonna go. | -只是镇静剂的关系 -我走了 |
[00:35] | Where the fuck is everybody? | 大家都他妈去哪儿了 |
[00:39] | – Kev and I are separating. – What? | -我跟小凯分居了 -什么 |
[00:41] | The only thing he cares about is the damn babies. | 他唯一在乎的就是那俩熊孩子 |
[00:43] | – She’s living upstairs. – You moved out? | -她现在住楼上 -你搬出来了吗 |
[00:45] | No. Maybe. | 没 算是吧 |
[00:46] | I no longer live in Milkovich house. | 我不住在米尔科威奇家里了 |
[00:48] | I stay here now. | 我要住这里 |
[00:51] | – What the hell? – My proposition includes | -什么情况 -交换条件包括 |
[00:53] | cook, clean, and wifely duty. | 做饭 打扫 尽妻子的义务 |
[00:54] | Duty? This isn’t right. | 义务 这样不好 |
[00:56] | Oh, no. No. Oh! Oh. | 不不不 |
[00:58] | Consider it like rent check. | 算是我的房租了 |
[01:00] | Get out of my house, Frank. | 滚出我的家 弗兰克 |
[01:01] | Frank, if you don’t get out right now, | 弗兰克 如果你还不滚出去 |
[01:04] | I will shoot you. | 我就开枪 |
[01:05] | You don’t have the guts. | 你压根没胆量 |
[01:08] | – I love you, daddy. – Yeah. I love you too, Sammi. | -我爱你 老爸 -我也爱你 萨咪 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:44] | Rise and shine! | 该起床啦 |
[02:48] | Ian’s coming home from the cuckoo’s nest this morning. | 伊恩今早要从精神病院回来了 |
[02:51] | So let’s all make a little effort to make him feel welcome. | 所以大家做点什么欢迎一下他吧 |
[02:55] | Yes, dear. Good thinking. | 对 亲爱的 好主意 |
[02:57] | Breakfast in five. | 五分钟后吃早饭 |
[03:01] | – My mom shot you. – Yes, she did. | -我妈开枪打了你 -是的 |
[03:04] | I don’t get why just don’t use her face for target practice. | 我不明白你怎么不把她射成马蜂窝 |
[03:07] | Because prison is no place for a man | 因为监狱里容不下 |
[03:09] | with naturally tight glutes. | 屁股太紧的男人 |
[03:11] | Skank bitch did it to you. It’d just be self-defense. | 是那个贱人先动的手 你只是正当防卫 |
[03:14] | Not after the fact. | 并非如此 |
[03:15] | And, son, it’s important to know the difference between a skank bitch | 儿子 要能够区分贱人和神经病 |
[03:19] | and a deranged psychopath. | 这很重要 |
[03:21] | Your sister Sammi is the latter. | 你姐姐萨咪属于后者 |
[03:24] | So? | 然后呢 |
[03:25] | So, when you have a skank bitch in your house, | 然后如果你家有个贱人的话 |
[03:27] | you stand up to her. | 你要雄起 |
[03:28] | You push back. Eventually she leaves. | 以牙还牙 直到她滚蛋 |
[03:31] | But with a psychopath, you have to take a different approach. | 但如果是神经病的话 你就得换个方式 |
[03:34] | But in the end, she will crawl back | 最终 她会爬回她那 |
[03:36] | to the syphilis-ridden gutter from whence she came, | 满是梅毒的老窝 |
[03:39] | and I will reclaim my bedroom and my life. | 然后我就收复我的卧室和人生了 |
[03:42] | She started the war, but I’ll win it. | 她挑起了战争 但是我赢定了 |
[03:46] | War! Boom, boom, boom! | 战争 嘣 嘣 嘣 |
[03:48] | That’s right, my little eggplant. | 对头 小家伙 |
[03:51] | Boom, boom, boom. Boom, indeed. | 就是嘣 嘣 嘣 |
[03:53] | Whatever. I’m out. | 随你便 我出门了 |
[03:55] | Off to deal drugs on a Saturday morning? | 周六大清早就去卖毒品吗 |
[03:57] | – Yep. – Impressive work ethic, son. | -对 -真敬业 儿子 |
[04:00] | You do your old man proud. | 老爹很骄傲 |
[04:06] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:06] | It’s Muff. Is Amanda in there? | 我是玛弗 阿曼达在里边吗 |
[04:09] | – No. – Bullshit. | -不在 -胡扯 |
[04:11] | Tell her I’m not fucking leaving till she faces me. | 告诉她 不见我 我他妈的就不走 |
[04:14] | Turns out lesbians are super possessive. | 才知道女同的占有欲这么强 |
[04:16] | I fucking love you, Amanda. | 阿曼达 我真他妈爱你 |
[04:20] | I fucking love you, you bitch! | 我真他妈爱你 贱人 |
[04:22] | I let her go down on me, like, twice, | 我让她给我口了两次 |
[04:23] | and now she thinks we’re married. | 现在她觉得和我结婚了 |
[04:24] | Right. So what do you want to do? | 好吧 你想怎么办 |
[04:26] | ‘Cause I have to pick up my brother in a few minutes. | 一会我得去接我弟弟 |
[04:27] | Amanda, come out here and face me! | 阿曼达 出来见我 |
[04:30] | I’ll let you borrow my car if I can hide under your bed. | 你让我躲你床下我就把车借给你 |
[04:33] | Yeah, done. | 没问题 |
[04:34] | Hang on. I haven’t come yet. | 等等 我还没高潮呢 |
[04:36] | – Right. – Be quiet, though. | -好 -声音小点 |
[04:40] | I fucking love you. | 我真他妈爱你 |
[04:43] | Easy, killer. | 悠着点 悍女 |
[04:45] | Whose face are you picturing on that bag? | 你把这个沙袋想象成谁了 |
[04:46] | – Monica. – Who’s that? | -莫妮卡 -她是谁 |
[04:49] | – My mother. – Mother? | -我妈 -你妈 |
[04:51] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她去世了 |
[04:52] | Not dead, just gone. | 没有 跑了 |
[04:54] | She stayed around long enough to ruin our lives | 她没在家里待过多久但也毁了我们 |
[04:55] | and pass on all her fucked up genes. | 还把操蛋的基因遗传了下去 |
[04:58] | You’re worried about your brother? | 你在担心你哥哥 |
[05:01] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[05:02] | Maybe he’ll still be okay, | 也许他不会有事的 |
[05:04] | ‘Cause, you know, my dad’s got hemorrhoids, | 我老爸得了痔疮 |
[05:05] | and I got ’em too, but way less bad. | 我也得了 但比他好多了 |
[05:12] | You’re awesome. | 你真好 |
[05:34] | Motherfucker! | 妈了个逼 |
[05:36] | Stop! | 停下 |
[05:49] | – ‘Sup, G-Dog? – “‘Sup”? | -哟 G-Dog -“哟” |
[05:51] | Boy, you been blessed with an education. | 孩子 你受过教育 |
[05:52] | Try to sound like it. | 拿出点读书人的样子来 |
[05:54] | What is up? | 嘿 |
[05:56] | Try “Good morning, sir.” | 试试”早上好 先生” |
[05:59] | – Good morning, sir. – Good morning, Carl. | -早上好 先生 -早上好 卡尔 |
[06:01] | And congratulations. You just got a promotion. | 另外恭喜你 你升职了 |
[06:04] | I did? | 是吗 |
[06:05] | Look, one of my runners took a bullet this morning, | 我一个手下早上吃了个枪子 |
[06:06] | so I need you to take a run for me this afternoon. | 所以我需要你下午替我去送货 |
[06:09] | A run? To where? | 送货 送去哪儿 |
[06:13] | Flint, Michigan. | 密歇根州 弗林特市 |
[06:26] | I can’t believe we’re back here. | 真想不到我们又来了 |
[06:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:30] | It makes me want to throw up. | 一到这里我就想吐 |
[06:36] | You still married? | 你还没离婚吧 |
[06:40] | I think so. | 是吧 |
[06:41] | I’m not sure. Gus is silent. | 我不确定 古斯一直沉默寡言 |
[06:45] | And you know how good I do with silence. | 你知道我对沉默有多没辙 |
[06:47] | Right. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:49] | Silence in our house usually means someone stopped breathing. | 沉默在我们家意味着有人咽气了 |
[06:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:54] | Anyway, he’s going on tour for a while, so… | 不管了 他要去巡演一阵子 所以… |
[06:57] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s a good thing. | 我不知道 也许这是件好事 |
[06:58] | You figure out tuition? | 学费的事你搞定了吗 |
[07:00] | No. | 没呢 |
[07:01] | No, I got an idea, though. | 不过我已经有主意了 |
[07:04] | Is it an idea that could land you in jail? | 是那种会让你锒铛入狱的主意吗 |
[07:14] | – You’re here for Ian Gallagher? – Yeah. | -你们是伊恩·加拉格的家属吗 -是的 |
[07:17] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:19] | I thought Mickey would be here. | 我还以为米奇也会来呢 |
[07:21] | Yeah? I didn’t. | 是吗 我可没指望 |
[07:56] | Bipolar one, acute mania with psychotic features. | 躁郁症一期 表现为急性狂躁并伴有精神病症状 |
[08:00] | – This means– – no, we know what it means. | -这意味着… -不用说了 我们都清楚 |
[08:02] | Can we take him home? | 我们能带他回家吗 |
[08:04] | I understand that there’s a family history, | 我明白你们家有这个病史 |
[08:07] | and that this diagnosis is difficult to hear, | 这个诊断结果让你们难以接受 |
[08:09] | but I do need to go over a few specifics as regards to Ian. | 鉴于伊恩的情况我需要查清楚一些细节 |
[08:15] | He’s resisting his diagnosis. | 他很抗拒治疗 |
[08:17] | We had to make med-compliance a requirement for his release. | 我们要确保他定期服药才能放他出去 |
[08:20] | All right, so what, you’re saying we need to hold him down | 好吧 所以呢 你是要我们按住他 |
[08:22] | and make him take his meds? | 然后逼他吃药 |
[08:23] | Well, I’m saying that | 我的意思是 |
[08:24] | it will take his meds about two weeks to really start working. | 药效在他服药约两周后才会发挥作用 |
[08:28] | Until then, yes, I am suggesting he be carefully supervised. | 在那之前 我建议你们要小心看好他 |
[08:32] | I’m giving you a one-week supply of antipsychotics, | 我会给你们一个星期的抗精神病药量 |
[08:35] | mood stabilizers and sedatives. | 情绪稳定剂和镇静剂 |
[08:37] | He needs to take one pill from each bottle, | 每瓶药各吃一粒 |
[08:39] | with food, three times a day. | 一天三次 饭后服用 |
[08:41] | You have a week to get him to a psychiatrist | 你们有一周的时间带他去看精神科医师 |
[08:44] | if he’s insured and– | 如果他有医保的话就… |
[08:45] | Or a clinic if he’s not, which he’s not. | 没有就带他去诊所是吧 他确实没医保 |
[08:49] | We know the drill. | 我们知道流程 |
[08:49] | Don’t be surprised if he mostly sleeps | 在药效平衡前如果他整天睡觉 |
[08:51] | until his meds are properly balanced. | 不要觉得意外 |
[08:55] | Ian should be here shortly. | 伊恩马上就过来 |
[08:57] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[09:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[09:13] | Hey. Hi, baby. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | You ready? | 准备走了吗 |
[09:39] | – Hey, what’s up, Gina? – Morning, Kev. | -你好 吉娜 -早上好 小凯 |
[09:41] | I hear you got some kind of– | 我听说你得了… |
[09:46] | Yeah, I’ve been wanting to talk about these working conditions. | 我一直都想跟你谈谈工作环境的事 |
[09:54] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[09:59] | I think it’s infected. | 看来是感染了 |
[10:00] | We have to take you back to the E.R. | 我们得带你回急诊室 |
[10:03] | I still don’t understand why you shot him, mama. | 我还是不明白你为什么要拿枪他射他 妈妈 |
[10:05] | Because, Chuckie, fatherhood comes with responsibilities | 因为 恰奇 父亲的身份是伴随着责任的 |
[10:09] | that go far beyond shooting sperm into a “V” Hole. | 而不仅仅是射精到阴道里就完事了 |
[10:12] | And I have decided it’s time to teach your grandfather | 而且我觉得是时候教教你外公 |
[10:15] | those responsibilities, | 这些责任了 |
[10:16] | because, clearly, he never learned them. | 因为 他显然从来没上过这一课 |
[10:19] | He’s like an untrained dog who keeps shitting | 他就像是一只未经训练过的狗 |
[10:22] | all over the house, so we have three options– | 喜欢在屋里到处拉屎 我们有三个选择 |
[10:26] | Run the dog over, send the dog back to the pound to be gassed, | 开车碾死它 关进狗笼放毒气 |
[10:30] | or train the dog. | 又或是训练它 |
[10:32] | And I am choosing to train this dog. | 而我选择训练这只狗 |
[10:35] | Isn’t that the option you prefer, daddy? | 这不也正是你想要的结果吗 爸爸 |
[10:37] | Yes, it is, dear, and I really appreciate | 是的 没错 亲爱的 我真的 |
[10:40] | you taking such good care of me. | 很感激你这么尽心照顾我 |
[10:41] | – Hey, look who’s home. – Ian! | -看谁回来了 -伊恩 |
[10:44] | Well, would you look at this. | 快看看这场面 |
[10:45] | it’s like a great big family reunion. | 其乐融融的一大家子 |
[10:49] | There’s more than enough food for everyone, okay? | 食物够咱们所有人吃的 |
[10:51] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[10:53] | – hey, you want some coffee, Ian? – Aww, look at that. | -你想要喝咖啡吗 伊恩 -瞧瞧啊 |
[10:55] | Oh, no. I’m tired. I just need to lay down for a bit. | 不用了 我累了 只想好好睡会儿 |
[10:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:04] | He’s totally Monica. | 他真是跟莫妮卡一模一样 |
[11:06] | Without the great ass. | 可惜没有她的翘臀 |
[11:07] | He’s just overmedicated for now, Debs. | 他现在只是有点服药过量了 小黛 |
[11:09] | Don’t worry. I’m moving back in for a little while. | 别担心 我会搬回来住一阵子 |
[11:12] | – Gonna keep an eye on him. – Uh, I don’t understand. | -我会看着他的 -我不明白 |
[11:14] | I got this now. And I thought you were married. | 这里有我就行了 你不是结婚了么 |
[11:17] | – I am, but family comes first. – You got married? | -没错 但家人的事最重要 -你结婚了 |
[11:20] | But your husband is your family. | 可你丈夫就是你的家人 |
[11:22] | Okay, fine, but Gus is going on tour with his band, | 好吧 话是没错 不过古斯要和他的乐队去巡演 |
[11:25] | – So it only– – Oh, my god. | -所以只有 -老天 |
[11:26] | You can’t let him go on tour without you. | 你不能让他一个人去而不带上你 |
[11:28] | Wait, did you really get married? | 等等 你是真的结婚了 |
[11:30] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[11:31] | Fiona, in my younger days, I slept with every member | 菲奥娜 我年轻的时候跟山寨枪花乐队的 |
[11:36] | of the guns ‘n’ roses cover band buns ‘n’ hoses. | 臀屌乐队里的每一个成员都睡过 |
[11:39] | And that would matter to me why? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[11:41] | Because they all had wives they left back at home. | 因为他们的老婆都在家 |
[11:44] | I am telling you, the 1,000-mile rule– | 这么跟你说吧 “千里准则” |
[11:47] | That’s real. | 是真实存在的 |
[11:48] | The 1,000-mile rule? | “千里准则” |
[11:50] | Yeah, when you’re on tour 1,000 miles away from your wife, | 没错 当你老婆在你千里之外时 |
[11:52] | adultery doesn’t count. | 通奸就不算数 |
[11:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:55] | How’d you not know it? You okay here? | 你怎么能不知道 你这里搞得定吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah, go. Thanks for coming today. | 没问题 你忙去吧 谢谢你今天能来 |
[11:59] | I’m the goddamn father of the bride. | 我他妈可是新娘的老爸啊 |
[12:01] | Why didn’t I get an invitation? | 怎么都没人邀请我去参加婚礼 |
[12:03] | Because you’re an untrained dog, pops, | 因为你是只未经训练的狗 老爸 |
[12:05] | and no one wants you shitting on the floor. | 谁都不想你在地上到处拉屎 |
[12:07] | I got to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[12:08] | Debs, he already had them this morning | 小黛 他早上已经吃过药了 |
[12:11] | So his next dose is at lunchtime, | 下次服药是午餐的时候 |
[12:13] | – With food or milk. – Okay, got it. | -别让他空腹吃 -好的 明白 |
[12:16] | If he doesn’t want to take them, call me. | 如果他不愿意吃药 就打给我 |
[12:18] | – I’ll come help. – Okay. | -我会来帮忙 -好的 |
[12:19] | And he’ll probably just sleep today, | 虽然他今天可能就睡过去了 |
[12:21] | But keep a close eye, okay? | 但也要看紧他 明白吗 |
[12:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[12:25] | – Hey, where you been? – Ian home? | -你去哪儿了 -伊恩回来了吗 |
[12:27] | – Yeah. – Sweet. | -对 -太好了 |
[12:38] | Yo, Phillip. Thought you were in school. | 你好啊 菲利普 还以为你回去上学了 |
[12:41] | Yeah. No, I was. I just– I have a little tuition problem. | 本来是 但…我的学费出了问题 |
[12:44] | So what, you pulling a Frank, day drinking? | 那你就学起弗兰克 大白天来喝酒吗 |
[12:47] | No. Listen, I need to make bank, right, and fast. | 不是 我得尽快捞一笔钱 |
[12:50] | I’m talking Oprah money or they kick me out of school. | 一大笔钱 不然我会被赶出学校 |
[12:52] | Look, man, I’d love to help you out, but… | 听着 兄弟 我想帮你 但… |
[12:55] | I only got, like, $23.75 in the till. | 收银机里只有23美元75美分 |
[12:58] | No, listen, listen, I was thinking… | 不是 听我说 我在想… |
[13:00] | We start up the ice cream truck again, | 我们干回”冰淇淋卡车”生意 |
[13:02] | except this time without the truck. | 但这回不用卡车 |
[13:05] | – I don’t get it. – Well, it’s dorms, right? | -不懂 -宿舍楼啊 |
[13:07] | I mean, they’re a permanent ice cream truck. | 宿舍楼就是长期”冰淇淋卡车” |
[13:09] | Look, I’m the R.A., | 我是舍监 |
[13:10] | which is, like, king of the fucking dorms, | 他妈简直就是宿舍之王 |
[13:12] | And it’s pledge week, which means | 这周 联谊会选拔新成员 |
[13:13] | everybody’s wasted 24-7– seller’s market. | 整周大家都会喝得烂醉 有市场啊 |
[13:17] | Yeah, man, I hear ya. I got kids now. | 兄弟 我懂了 但我现在是有小孩的人了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, I know, which is why you need the money. | 我知道 所以你才更需要钱 |
[13:25] | Hey, Kermit. You ever bartend before? | 克米特 你做过酒保吗 |
[13:28] | At my niece’s wake. It was a sad, sad day. | 为我侄女守夜时做过 那天好悲伤 |
[13:31] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Hey, bartend for me | 节哀顺变 替我看一会儿吧台 |
[13:33] | for a little bit and wait for V, | 等小维过来接班 |
[13:34] | and then you get to drink for free all week. | 然后你这周的酒钱就全免了 |
[13:36] | I always wanted to go to college. | 我一直想去大学呢 |
[13:52] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to wake you. | 对不起 不是故意要吵醒你 |
[13:55] | You got any water? | 有水吗 |
[14:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:01] | What’s it feel like to be crazy? | 人疯了以后是什么感觉 |
[14:04] | Um, like I’m under a wet blanket… | 像蜷缩在湿毛毯下[很沮丧]… |
[14:07] | And cotton mouth. | 很口渴 |
[14:09] | They give you shock therapy? | 他们给你用电击疗法了吗 |
[14:12] | No. | 没 |
[14:13] | Could be me next, you know. | 下一个发病的可能是我 |
[14:16] | You ever think about painting yourself | 你有想过全身涂满彩绘 |
[14:17] | and running around naked? I think about that. | 赤裸裸地到处跑吗 我就有想过 |
[14:20] | Or flying? I dream about that. | 或者飞翔 我梦到过 |
[14:23] | That doesn’t make you crazy, you know. | 那也不代表你疯了 |
[14:25] | What about pushing someone on the tracks | 那看见火车来了 |
[14:26] | when the train’s coming? | 想把某人推向铁轨呢 |
[14:28] | – You ever thought about that? – No. | -你有这种想法吗 -没有 |
[14:31] | I heard about some guy that thought he had X-Ray vision | 我听说有人以为自己拥有透视眼 |
[14:33] | and could see girls’ titties through their clothes. | 能透过女孩的衣服看到咪咪 |
[14:36] | Maybe it’s not that bad. | 也许疯了也没那么糟 |
[14:38] | You ever been to Michigan? | 你去过密歇根州吗 |
[14:42] | Hey. You move back in? | 你要搬回来了吗 |
[14:44] | – No, just visiting. – Hey, there, neighbors. | -没 只是过来看看 -邻居们好 |
[14:47] | Hey, how’s the separation going? | 你俩还分居呢 |
[14:50] | – I have a date tonight. – With Kev? | -我今晚有约 -跟小凯吗 |
[14:52] | No, with Eddie Murphy– | 不 跟艾迪·墨菲 |
[14:54] | Not the real Eddie Murphy, | 不是那个明星艾迪·墨菲 |
[14:55] | an ex I found on facebook. | 是通过脸书勾搭上的前男友 |
[14:57] | I don’t know if I’m gonna go. | 我还没想好要不要去 |
[15:01] | As you know, Lisa and I purchased this plot of land, | 你知道丽萨和我刚买了这块地 |
[15:03] | and we are turning it into… Drumroll… | 我们打算把它建成… |
[15:06] | – A community garden. – Don’t go, V. | -社区农园 -别去 小维 |
[15:08] | I’m serious. Learn from my stupid mistake. | 我说真的 看我的下场 吸取教训吧 |
[15:10] | As members of this community, we encourage you to join | 作为社区一员 我们建议你加入 |
[15:14] | for just a $2,000 buy-in. | 交两千美金就能入股 |
[15:16] | That’ll cover the cost of the plots, | 费用可以用来购买土地 |
[15:18] | the fence, the irrigation system, and the chicken coop. | 栅栏 灌溉系统 还有鸡棚 |
[15:21] | Wow, just $2,000? | 才两千吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah. Sadly, your aboveground pool will have to go. | 对 但很可惜 你的泳池得拆掉 |
[15:26] | But, hey, it’s fall. | 不过已经秋天了 |
[15:29] | You won’t need it till next summer, so… | 等明年夏天你才会再用到 所以… |
[15:31] | Thanks for taking it down. Okay. Good–good talk. | 谢谢你把它拆掉 跟你聊得很开心 |
[15:36] | This neighborhood has gone to shit. | 这个社区被要完蛋了 |
[15:37] | Right? | 可不是嘛 |
[15:46] | Check it out. My boss gave me a shit ton | 看 我老大给了我大量毒品 |
[15:48] | of drugs to take on a bus to Michigan. | 让我坐车运去密歇根州 |
[15:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[15:52] | You really improved at math. | 看来你最近干得很不错 |
[15:54] | No, somebody got shot. | 不 有人中枪了 |
[15:56] | – Give your old man a taste. – I will if you come with me. | -给老爸尝尝 -你跟我一起去就给你 |
[15:58] | But you got to buy your bus ticket. | 但你得买车票 |
[16:00] | Dad, your pills. | 爸爸 你的药 |
[16:03] | Oh, thank you, dear. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[16:06] | Listen, uh, I was thinking of taking a little field trip | 今天下午 我想和卡尔 |
[16:10] | with young Carl this afternoon. | 坐车去郊游 |
[16:12] | Get in some father-son bonding. | 培养一下父子情谊 |
[16:14] | Oh, that’s a nice idea… | 这主意不错… |
[16:18] | for tomorrow. | 明天去吧 |
[16:19] | But today we’ve got to go to the hospital | 今天我们要去医院 |
[16:22] | to get your wound checked, | 检查下你的伤口 |
[16:23] | and I promised Chuckie that after that, | 我答应了恰奇 看完病 |
[16:25] | you’ll teach him to toss a ball with your good arm. | 你会用完好的胳膊教他接球 |
[16:33] | Uh, of course. That’s a better plan. | 当然 这个主意更好 |
[16:35] | Good. All right. | 很好 不错 |
[16:39] | Hop to. | 动身吧 |
[16:49] | Put the drugs on Chuckie. Just strap him up. | 让恰奇运毒 把毒品绑在他身上 |
[16:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:55] | Because you’re 14, you look like a criminal, | 因为你14岁 而且你看起来像个罪犯 |
[16:57] | the cops can spot you a mile off, | 警察一下就能识破你 |
[16:59] | While Chuckie–they take one look at that mongoloid, | 然而恰奇…他们一看那张弱智脸 |
[17:02] | and all they want to do is look away. | 就不想再看了 |
[17:04] | Here. | 拿着 |
[17:06] | Buy him a bus ticket. | 给他买张车票 |
[17:10] | And give your old man a taste for the effort. | 还有 奖励你老爸一些毒品 |
[17:29] | Ian’s bipolar with psychosis. | 伊恩得了精神分裂躁郁症 |
[17:32] | You knew that already, right? | 你早就知道了 对吧 |
[17:34] | Knowing it and having a lifelong diagnosis | 知道和被确诊 |
[17:36] | are two very different things. | 这是两码事 |
[17:39] | Got it. Sorry. | 懂了 抱歉 |
[17:40] | Meanwhile, Gus is going on tour | 与此同时 古斯要去巡演 |
[17:42] | for I don’t even know how long, | 也不知要走多久 |
[17:43] | and apparently that means | 很显然这意味着 |
[17:45] | he’s gonna fuck groupies in every state. | 他会操上全国各地的粉丝 |
[17:47] | – He said that? – No, ’cause he hasn’t said | -他说的吗 -不是 因为最近三天 |
[17:49] | more than ten words to me in three days. | 他跟我说话没超过十句 |
[17:52] | In fairness to him, | 这无可厚非 |
[17:53] | that is my fucking fault, but still. | 毕竟是我错 但还是很伤人 |
[17:55] | He’s giving you that cold, silent thing. | 他在跟你冷战 |
[17:57] | Yeah. And I don’t know what to do with that. | 是啊 我不知道怎么办 |
[17:59] | I keep waiting for the fight-and-fuck. | 我本来以为床头吵架床尾合呢 |
[18:01] | – The what? – You know, the big fight– | -什么东西 -就是先大吵一架 |
[18:04] | Blood, tears, screaming– and then you fuck, | 大哭大闹 一下 然后来一发 |
[18:06] | And then it’s over. But Gus isn’t like that. | 事情就过去了 但古斯没这么干 |
[18:08] | And with this silent thing, it’s, like, never over. | 老这么冷着 感觉没完没了 |
[18:11] | Usually the silent thing from a guy means it’s over | 一般男人跟你冷战 说明他想结束了 |
[18:13] | And he hasn’t told you yet. | 只是还没说出口 |
[18:16] | – The fight? – No, the marriage. | -结束吵架吗 -不 结束婚姻 |
[18:20] | You have not told him that you don’t want him to go? | 你没跟他说 你不想他走吗 |
[18:22] | No, I was giving him space. | 没 我在给他空间 |
[18:25] | Speaking as somebody who’s sabotaged more than one marriage, | 作为离过几次婚的过来人 我告诉你 |
[18:28] | I’m not sure space is what he needs from you right now. | 他现在需要的不是空间 |
[18:32] | Groveling might be a better idea. | 你放低姿态效果可能会更好 |
[18:35] | You think I’m kidding? | 你觉得我在说笑吗 |
[18:36] | I’m not. You should beg him like a dog. | 我没开玩笑 你要像一条狗一样求他 |
[18:39] | Beg him not to go. | 求他别走 |
[18:41] | – I got tables. – Okay, it’s your divorce. | -我有客人了 -好吧 反正是你离婚 |
[18:45] | You’re kind of a dick, you know that? | 你是个混蛋 你知道吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah. Have we met? | 知道啊 第一天认识我吗 |
[19:02] | Asshead, get in. | 傻逼 进去 |
[19:05] | I thought you said we were going to play catch. | 我以为你说要玩接球 |
[19:14] | What’s in those bags, Carl? | 袋子里是什么 卡尔 |
[19:16] | Horse. | 马 |
[19:18] | Why are you taping horse to my tummy? | 干嘛把马贴我肚子上 |
[19:20] | Because I’m your uncle and your my niece. | 因为我是你舅舅 你是我外甥女 |
[19:22] | And you do what I say. | 你得听我话 |
[19:24] | I think you mean nephew. | 你是指外甥吧 |
[19:25] | I think I mean keep your mouth shut | 我是指要你闭嘴 |
[19:27] | And keep it shut no matter what, | 要守口如瓶 |
[19:29] | and don’t tell anyone a word about this, | 这事儿对谁都不能泄露一个字 |
[19:31] | or else I’ll tie a fucking tire around your tummy | 否则我就在你肚子上绑个轮胎 |
[19:33] | and set it on fire, even if you are my niece. | 一把火烧了 就算你是我外甥女也没用 |
[19:37] | Okay, uncle Carl. | 好吧 卡尔舅舅 |
[20:39] | Which one’s your room? | 哪个是你房间 |
[20:40] | I’m not going to my room. | 不去我房间 |
[20:42] | Too many drop-ins. | 太多人走动 |
[20:44] | Kid attempted suicide in this room, so it’s empty. | 这间房间有人试图自杀过 没人住 |
[20:48] | We can set up shop in here. | 可以在这里搞 |
[20:51] | Oh, yeah, the kid weighed, like, 320 pounds. | 那小子大概320磅重 |
[20:54] | He tried to hang himself. | 试图上吊 |
[20:56] | I think it was more of a cry for help | 我觉得那小子不是真想死 |
[20:58] | than an actual attempt, though. | 只是虚张声势 |
[21:01] | I know it sounds depressing, but, you know, | 自杀虽然听起来吓人 |
[21:03] | really, the kid just got some bruises on his fourth chin. | 不过到头来那小子只是下巴上有点淤青 |
[21:06] | No, no, no, no. It’s just– | 不不不 只是 |
[21:10] | I miss my girls, you know, that’s it. | 我想我女儿们了 仅此而已 |
[21:13] | Hey, do you mind if I call ’em? | 我给她们打个电话行吗 |
[21:14] | Yeah, go for it. Do your thing. | 可以啊 你自便 |
[21:21] | Hey, Svet, it’s Kev. | 斯维特 我是凯文 |
[21:24] | How they doing? | 她们怎么样 |
[21:25] | They are napping with Veronica. | 跟维罗妮卡一起午睡呢 |
[21:26] | Great. It’s good, isn’t it? | 太好了 |
[21:28] | Yeah. It’s possible she give them vodka to help sleep, | 是啊 她可能喂她们伏特加帮她们助眠 |
[21:30] | but worse things happen in world. | 不过世界上比这更糟的事儿也有 |
[21:33] | Yah. Listen, I’m gonna be gone most of the day | 对了 我今天很晚才能回来 |
[21:36] | And, uh, maybe tonight, so can you help out V in any way? | 可能今晚都回不来 你能帮帮小维吗 |
[21:41] | And also tell her that I need her to cover the bar | 顺便告诉她 我要她今晚帮我 |
[21:43] | for me tonight? | 看着酒吧 |
[21:44] | Cover bar with babies? | 带着孩子看酒吧吗 |
[21:45] | Oh, god. Maybe I should just check on it | 我的天 那我得再想想办法 |
[21:47] | and have Debbie babysit. | 让黛比带孩子吧 |
[21:48] | Ah, it’s okay. I babysit. | 没事 孩子我带吧 |
[21:50] | oh, Svet, thank– | 斯维特 谢… |
[21:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:56] | Yeah. Just uh– | 嗯 就是… |
[21:59] | Well, hey, can you, uh, | 好吧 那你能… |
[22:00] | Be sad and roll joints at the same time? | 一边伤心 一边卷大麻吗 |
[22:03] | There’s 18 frats on this campus. | 学校里有18个兄弟会 |
[22:05] | I want to hit ’em all. | 我要一网打尽 |
[22:08] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[22:09] | Michigan. | 密歇根 |
[22:11] | – When will we be back? – Tonight. | -什么时候回来 -今晚 |
[22:17] | I miss my mom. | 我想妈妈了 |
[22:18] | Be a good little niece, | 做个乖外甥女 |
[22:19] | and there’s more junk food where that came from. | 我包里垃圾食品有的是 |
[22:35] | You alone? | 你一个人吗 |
[22:37] | Uncle Carl? | 卡尔舅舅 |
[22:40] | Sorry about that. | 久等了 |
[22:41] | This new liver really churns ’em out– | 新肝脏搅屎有一手 |
[22:45] | Three craps a day, like I’m 18 again. | 一天拉三趟 仿佛回到了18岁 |
[22:47] | That’s good, dad– healthy. | 这是好事 爸爸 健康 |
[22:51] | But why don’t we cover your ass while we wait, huh? | 不过等待的时候把屁股遮起来吧 |
[22:58] | Frequent flier Frank. | 常客弗兰克 |
[23:01] | – What’s that? – You. Frequent flier Frank. | -那是什么意思 -说你呢 常客弗兰克 |
[23:03] | You’re a bit of a legend around these parts. | 你在这里已经成了传说 |
[23:05] | Honor to finally meet you. | 很荣幸终于见到你 |
[23:07] | I sense sarcasm. | 我听到了讽刺 |
[23:09] | I smell infection. | 我闻到了感染 |
[23:13] | Have you been cleaning this regularly? | 你有定期清理伤口吗 |
[23:15] | I have, but he had a liver transplant last year | 我有 但他去年换了肝 |
[23:18] | And with the antirejection meds, | 在服用抗排斥药物 |
[23:20] | his healing process has been a little wonky. | 恢复能力也就差了一点 |
[23:22] | Got it. How’d you get shot? | 明白了 你是怎么中枪的 |
[23:24] | He was cleaning his gun, and it backfired. | 他当时在擦枪 结果走火了 |
[23:29] | He was cleaning his gun, | 他在擦枪 |
[23:30] | and it backfired into his outer arm? | 结果走火打中了手臂外侧 |
[23:36] | You sure about that story, Frank? | 你确定吗 弗兰克 |
[23:39] | He is. | 他确定 |
[23:40] | I am. | 我确定 |
[23:42] | As a matter of fact, I’m glad it happened, | 实际上 我很庆幸我中了弹 |
[23:44] | because Sammi is such a good caregiver, | 因为萨咪很会照顾人 |
[23:47] | And it affords me extra time with her. | 这样一来我就有更多时间与她相处了 |
[23:48] | You see, I missed the first 30-some-odd years of her life, | 我错过了她生命的前三十年 |
[23:52] | And I think I can safely say | 所以我很肯定 |
[23:55] | We both enjoy me being hurt. | 我们都很高兴我受伤了 |
[24:04] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[24:15] | Oh, Kev. | 小凯 |
[24:25] | What the– what the fuck? | 这谁 搞什么鬼 |
[24:28] | I cook, I clean, wifely duties. | 做饭 打扫 做妻子的工作 |
[24:31] | You are landlord. I am tenant. | 你是房东 我是租客 |
[24:33] | Uh, are you kidding? I’m not gay. | 开什么玩笑 我不是同性恋 |
[24:35] | Ah, what is gay? This is not about love. | 什么同性恋 这跟爱情无关 |
[24:37] | This is about oral manipulation | 这是用嘴爱抚你的性器官 |
[24:39] | of sex organs as stress relief. | 帮你排解压力 |
[24:41] | No stress is good for bond with babies. | 跟孩子相处有压力不好 |
[24:43] | Tongue is tongue, no? | 反正舌头都一样 |
[24:46] | What the hell? I’m halfway home already. | 管他呢 反正我都快高潮了 |
[25:39] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[25:41] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[25:47] | Hey, there. Uh, Ian, isn’t it? | 你好 你叫伊恩 对吗 |
[25:50] | I remember that ’cause that’s my therapist’s name, | 我记住了 因为我的心理咨询师也叫伊恩 |
[25:52] | and he’s a ginger too. | 而且他也是红发 |
[25:55] | Anyway, uh, I was wondering when you think | 是这样 我想问问你 |
[25:59] | you might be able to get to taking down this pool. | 大概什么时候能拆了这泳池 |
[26:04] | Mm, well… | 这个嘛… |
[26:07] | I’m coming down off some heavy lithium right now… | 我服用了大量碳酸锂片… |
[26:11] | But maybe in an hour or two. | 大概一两个小时后吧 |
[26:15] | Perfect. | 好 |
[26:17] | Ian! | 伊恩 |
[26:20] | Oh, my god, there you are. | 天哪 你在这里 |
[26:23] | Here I am. | 我在这里 |
[26:24] | Ian, what happened to all your pills? | 伊恩 你的药是怎么回事 |
[26:27] | They’re gone. | 消失了 |
[26:28] | Yeah, I-I can see that they’re gone, but gone where? | 我知道它们不见了 但哪去了 |
[26:30] | Did you swallow them? | 你全吞了吗 |
[26:33] | No. They’re flushed. | 没有 冲走了 |
[26:37] | Ian, why would you do that? | 伊恩 你为什么要这样 |
[26:42] | They make me feel awful, Debs, | 那些药让我感觉很糟糕 小黛 |
[26:44] | like life is not worth living. | 感觉活着没意思 |
[26:47] | I feel so much better just knowing they’re gone. | 冲走之后我感觉好多了 |
[26:53] | You know what I find really moving, Sammi? | 你知道哪里最让我感动吗 萨咪 |
[26:55] | The way you love that boy of yours. | 你特别爱你的孩子 |
[26:57] | You messing with me? | 你在耍我吗 |
[26:58] | No. | 不是 |
[27:00] | No, my Monica didn’t have much interest in our brood. | 我家莫妮卡根本不在乎孩子们 |
[27:03] | Her love was transient at best–fickle. | 她的爱反复无常 转瞬即逝 |
[27:07] | Fact is, she left us high and dry. | 事实是 她无情地抛下了我们 |
[27:09] | But the way you are with Chuckie, | 但你爱恰奇的方式 |
[27:12] | he’s the center of your world, and you’d never leave him. | 他就是你世界的中心 你永远不会离弃他 |
[27:15] | I-I find that… | 我觉得这一点 |
[27:17] | inspiring, sincerely. | 很振奋人心 真的 |
[27:20] | Thanks. Dad… | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[27:22] | That means a lot. | 我很感动 |
[27:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:31] | What? | 什么 |
[27:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:34] | Who–who is? What? | 谁 什么 谁干什么了 |
[27:38] | He was what? | 他当时怎么了 |
[27:40] | I’d like to make a concerned citizen report | 作为一名良好市民 |
[27:42] | about a large satchel filled with hard drugs. | 我想举报有人非法持有烈性毒品 |
[27:46] | N-n-no, I demand a lawyer. I– | 不 我要求请律师 |
[27:50] | I demand you stop questioning him right now! | 我要求你立刻停止审问他 |
[27:53] | Wait–wait. I’m coming. Let me talk to Chuckie! | 等等 我这就过去 我要跟恰奇说话 |
[27:57] | There’s some sort of an emergency. | 似乎出了什么急事 |
[28:02] | You really think I can ask him not to go on tour? | 你真觉得我能让他别去巡演吗 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:07] | Then why’d you suggest it? | 那你为什么这样建议 |
[28:08] | Because I’m trying to hasten the end of this thing | 因为我想让你这段所谓的婚姻 |
[28:10] | you’re calling a marriage. | 尽快结束 |
[28:13] | I can’t tell if you’re kidding or not. | 我听不出你是开玩笑还是认真的 |
[28:15] | Yeah. Neither can I. | 我也分不清楚 |
[28:18] | I’m asking for your advice. | 我想听你的意见 |
[28:19] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[28:20] | But it’s complicated for me. | 可是我心情很复杂 |
[28:24] | Wait. You’re the one that said we couldn’t– | 等等 不是你说我们之间不可能吗 |
[28:25] | Yeah, I know. I’m, um–I’m just calling a spade a spade. | 我知道 那我就实话实说了 |
[28:30] | You need to decide what you want here. | 你得想清楚自己想要什么 |
[28:33] | With you? | 跟你之间吗 |
[28:34] | With your husband. Keep up. | 跟你丈夫之间啊 什么脑回路 |
[28:36] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[28:37] | Okay, walking on eggshells and sitting around feeling guilty | 每天战战兢兢 觉得很内疚 |
[28:39] | isn’t a decision. You need to make a decision. | 这不算决定 你得作出决定 |
[28:41] | I told him what I did. | 我跟他坦白了 |
[28:42] | I told him I was sorry. I sent Jimmy away. | 跟他说了对不起 还让吉米走了 |
[28:44] | What the fuck else am I supposed to do? | 我他妈还能做什么 |
[28:46] | You’re scrappy, Fiona. You know how to fight. | 你很好斗 菲奥娜 你知道如何斗争 |
[28:48] | Don’t pretend you don’t know how to fight. | 不用假装自己不会 |
[28:51] | – So? – So either fight | -所以呢 -要么为 |
[28:52] | for this marriage or cut him loose. | 这段婚姻斗争 要么放他走 |
[28:54] | Let him lick his wounds and move on. | 让他平复创伤 开始下一段感情 |
[28:55] | You know, this halfway thing you’re doing, | 你现在的半吊子解决办法 |
[28:57] | giving him space, is kind of fucked, right? | 什么给他空间 都是扯淡 懂吗 |
[29:00] | If this is a relationship you want to save, | 如果你想拯救这段感情 |
[29:02] | then you got to fucking save it. | 就应该去拯救 |
[29:04] | – Fiona? – Hey. You okay? | -菲奥娜 -你还好吗 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:08] | It’s all my fault. I’m so sorry. | 都是我的错 真是对不起 |
[29:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:12] | He flushed his pills. | 他把药冲走了 |
[29:15] | 37 50 750 37, 50, 750, | |
[29:18] | 1 2 3 4 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. | |
[29:20] | That’s $756. | 这是756 |
[29:25] | Your outstanding bill is still over $6,000. | 你还差6千多 |
[29:28] | I know, and I’ll keep making the payments. | 我知道 我会继续慢慢付的 |
[29:31] | It’s unusual for us to take payments in cash. | 我们其实很少收现金的 |
[29:33] | Honestly, it’s unusual for us to take payments at all. | 说实话 我们都不直接当面收钱 |
[29:35] | Yeah. No, I get that, and I, uh– | 好 我知道 我明白 |
[29:37] | You know, I really, really appreciate | 我只是 很感谢您对我 |
[29:39] | your patience with me. | 这么耐心 |
[29:41] | Phillip– | 菲利普 |
[29:42] | It’s, uh, Lip. | 叫我利普就行 |
[29:44] | I figure I-I’m gonna be here a lot. | 我觉得我应该还会来很多次 |
[29:46] | We might as well get to know one another. | 所以不如互相认识一下 |
[29:49] | Lip, have you considered taking a semester off, | 利普 你有没有想过休学一学期 |
[29:52] | working and saving your money? | 一边工作一边攒钱 |
[29:54] | You can come back next semester | 你可以下个学期再回来 |
[29:55] | with your financial aid paperwork intact | 带着补助金的那些文件 |
[29:57] | and maybe have a little extra spending money | 还能多点零花钱 |
[29:59] | in your pocket, instead– | 这样就不用… |
[29:59] | I won’t make it back. | 那我就回不来了 |
[30:03] | My, uh… | 我的… |
[30:06] | my little brother Ian was just diagnosed bipolar. | 我弟弟伊恩被诊断出有躁郁症 |
[30:10] | You know, and–and every day I’m here, I ju– | 我每天在这里上学 |
[30:12] | I feel so fucking guilty, you know, | 都有罪恶感 |
[30:16] | that I’m not there helping. | 我不能在他身边帮助他 |
[30:21] | You know, and the only reason I-I stay | 我来上学的唯一原因 |
[30:23] | is, uh… | 就是… |
[30:27] | you know, I can’t help. | 我根本帮不上什么忙 |
[30:31] | Yeah, look, ’cause I spent my whole life, | 因为我一直以来 |
[30:34] | uh, trying to help my– | 都在尽全力帮助我… |
[30:36] | my mom, um… | 我妈妈 |
[30:39] | you know, has the same disease. | 她得了一样的病 |
[30:42] | And there’s no help for it… | 根本无药可医 |
[30:48] | You know, except the– the little ones, uh, Debbie | 但我能帮助我的弟弟妹妹 黛比 |
[30:50] | and, uh, and–and Carl and–and Liam | 卡尔 和利亚姆 |
[30:52] | and my sister Fiona. | 还有我姐姐菲奥娜 |
[30:53] | You know, I-I could be there for them, | 我能陪在他们身边 |
[30:55] | but I’m not… | 但我没有 |
[30:58] | You know, ’cause I’m here… | 因为我在这里 |
[31:01] | ’cause I’m told that–that staying here, | 因为他们告诉我 |
[31:05] | you know, that’s–that’s something I could do | 在这里好好读书 |
[31:06] | for those kids, you know, in–in a big way. | 才能真正地从长远意义上 |
[31:09] | You know, in–in a real way, uh, someday. | 帮助我的兄弟姐妹 |
[31:13] | So I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[31:19] | But if I go back to the house… | 但是如果我回家 |
[31:23] | well, then I’m in it, | 那我就真的回去了 |
[31:24] | You know, and–and I can’t get back out of it. | 就再也出不来了 |
[31:30] | You know, so I’m–I’m gonna keep coming here, | 所以我会继续来这里 |
[31:32] | and I’m–I’m gonna keep, uh, making these payments. | 我会继续交钱 |
[31:35] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna show up, and I’m gonna count ’em out, | 我会来这里 把学费都交上 |
[31:37] | and then, you know, that’ll be my part. | 这是我需要做的 |
[31:38] | And your part, I hope, is, um… | 我希望您能做的是 |
[31:44] | patience. | 耐心 |
[31:48] | Please, you know, I just… | 求你了 我只是… |
[31:52] | fuck, I just need a little time. | 该死 我只需要一点时间 |
[31:59] | One more week is all I can do. | 我只能再给你一周 |
[32:03] | You need a prescription for a refill. | 续药需要医生处方 |
[32:06] | I understand that that’s officially true. | 我明白这是法定的程序 |
[32:08] | But you know that these prescriptions are only written | 但是这个处方只会开给那些 |
[32:10] | for people who do crazy shit, | 做出疯狂事的人 |
[32:12] | like flush their meds down the toilet | 比如不想吃药就把药 |
[32:13] | ’cause they don’t want to take them, | 冲进马桶里的人 |
[32:14] | so maybe you can just refill them | 所以你就把药给补上得了 |
[32:17] | ’cause you know it’s the right thing to do | 因为你知道这么做是对的 |
[32:18] | instead of giving us the official line. | 而不是跟我们讲什么法定程序 |
[32:21] | Officially, I will go to jail if I do that. | 法定上来讲 我这么做是会进监狱的 |
[32:24] | Get a prescription, and you can have a refill. | 先拿到处方 再来续药 |
[32:29] | Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[32:36] | When did you fall in love with yours? | 你什么时候爱上你孩子的 |
[32:38] | There was no falling, just being. | 不能说是爱上 而是出于母性本能 |
[32:41] | He comes out, they hand him to me, | 医生走出来 把他交给我 |
[32:43] | everything changes. | 一切都改变了 |
[32:44] | Before Yevgeny, I was selfish. | 在叶夫根尼出生前 我很自私 |
[32:46] | Now I would die before I let him die. | 现在我会为了他连命都不要 |
[32:49] | It’s simple, complete. | 很简单 很圆满 |
[32:53] | I never made that change. | 我就没有这种改变 |
[32:55] | Kev did. I didn’t. | 小凯变了 我没有 |
[32:57] | Some do, some don’t. | 有些人会变 有些人不会 |
[32:59] | I hate him for changing, and he hates me for not. | 我讨厌他改变 他讨厌我没改变 |
[33:03] | Because you Americans like everything to be right or wrong. | 因为你们美国人喜欢是非分明 |
[33:06] | If someone is like you, it is right. | 别人和你想法一样 就是对的 |
[33:07] | If someone is not, it is wrong. | 不一样 就是错的 |
[33:10] | But this is not real. | 但是这种想法不对 |
[33:11] | Life is not so this or that, black and white. | 人生没有对与错 不是非黑即白 |
[33:15] | No, you should be happy your Kev makes these changes, | 你应该高兴小凯做了这些改变 |
[33:18] | because if no one does, this is how babies end up in dumpsters. | 因为没人改变 孩子最后就会流落街头 |
[33:26] | I don’t give a shit about Chuckie, | 我才不管恰奇的死活 |
[33:27] | but I’m pretty sure G-dogg’s gonna kill me. | 但是我老大肯定会宰了我 |
[33:29] | No, he won’t. There’s nothing to be gained | 不 不会的 把这么优秀的 |
[33:31] | by killing a perfectly good corner boy. | 卖毒男孩杀了一点好处都没有 |
[33:34] | And it’s not your fault that they came with drug dogs. | 警察带来了缉毒犬又不是你的错 |
[33:37] | That’s the luck of the draw. G-dogg will understand that. | 只是运气不好罢了 你老大会理解的 |
[33:40] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[33:43] | I’m almost certain. | 我基本能肯定 |
[33:45] | I’m fucked. What should I do about Sammi? | 我死定了 我怎么跟萨咪交代 |
[33:48] | Should I run away? | 我应该跑吗 |
[33:49] | No, it makes you look guilty. | 不 那会显得过错在于你 |
[33:50] | Stay here, stay cool, let the storm pass. | 待在这儿 淡定点 等待暴风雨过去 |
[33:55] | He’s not gonna listen. | 他不会听进去的 |
[33:56] | Well, it doesn’t mean I can’t talk. | 那我也得说 |
[33:59] | We need to get meds and crush ’em up | 我们应该把药片碾碎 |
[34:00] | and put ’em in his food, like, in a smoothie. | 放进他的食物里 比如放到奶昔里 |
[34:02] | Well, let’s let that be plan “B.” | 把这个当成备用计划 |
[34:05] | – Where is he? – Backyard, I think. | -他在哪 -应该在后院 |
[34:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:17] | Flushed your pills? | 把你的药冲掉了 |
[34:21] | You get that that’s a full-on Monica move, right? | 你知道这是莫妮卡会做的事 对吧 |
[34:24] | – I’m not Monica. – Come on. | -我不是莫妮卡 -来嘛 |
[34:27] | Let’s go to the clinic. Let’s get you a new prescription. | 我们去医院 开一个新处方 |
[34:29] | No. | 不去 |
[34:33] | Debbie feels like it’s her fault ’cause I left her in ch– | 黛比觉得这是她的错 因为我让她… |
[34:35] | Now you’re trying to manipulate me | 你现在开始左右我的思想了 |
[34:36] | like we used to do with Monica. | 就像我们之前对莫妮卡那样 |
[34:39] | – Ian– – I’m not Monica. | -伊恩 -我不是莫妮卡 |
[34:41] | I didn’t slash my wrists over Thanksgiving dinner. | 我没在感恩节晚宴上割腕自杀 |
[34:45] | – I went for a drive. – You took a baby. | -我只是出去兜兜风 -你带走了一个婴儿 |
[34:47] | I took him… | 我带他… |
[34:50] | for a drive, and, yeah, I guess it was a really long drive, | 去兜风 只是去的有点远 |
[34:53] | and I didn’t plan ahead… | 没事先计划好 |
[34:56] | But I did not hurt that baby. | 但我没伤害他 |
[34:58] | I took care of the baby. I fed the baby. | 我照顾他 喂饱他 |
[35:00] | I sang to the baby. I love that baby. | 我给他唱歌 我爱他 |
[35:05] | I get why everyone’s freaking out, | 我明白为什么大家都这么害怕 |
[35:07] | but, I mean, you pulled some pretty serious shit | 但是前不久你也做了很严重的傻事 |
[35:09] | not too long ago and everyone didn’t try to turn on you | 大家也没有针对你 然后让你接受 |
[35:12] | and permanently medicate you. | 永久的药物治疗 |
[35:14] | – I went to jail. – So did I. | -我进监狱了 -我也是 |
[35:18] | And now I’m out. | 现在我出来了 |
[35:20] | I’m not Monica any more than you are. | 和你一样 我不是莫妮卡 |
[35:27] | Debs? | 小黛 |
[35:31] | Debs? Where’s Debbie? | 小黛 黛比去哪了 |
[35:33] | She said something about going out to buy drugs. | 她好像说她要出去买药什么的 |
[35:36] | Are you serious? You couldn’t stop her? | 不是吧 你为什么不拦着她 |
[35:38] | I’m injured. | 我受伤了 |
[35:40] | Besides, it’d be a little hypocritical. | 而且我要是拦她就有点虚伪了 |
[35:56] | – Debs! – So strident. | -小黛 -太咄咄逼人了 |
[36:00] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[36:02] | Oh, God damn it. Debs! | 他妈的 小黛 |
[36:04] | Hey. What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:05] | What is not going on? | 什么事没发生 |
[36:06] | Everything is fucked. | 现在所有事都一团糟 |
[36:08] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你怎么穿成这幅模样 |
[36:10] | I told you, I have a date. | 我不是告诉过你我有约会吗 |
[36:12] | And I told you not to fuck up your life. | 我也告诉过你别再搅乱自己的生活了 |
[36:15] | I’m not kidding. I’m serious, V. | 我没在开玩笑 我是说真的 小维 |
[36:16] | Do not fucking do that. You guys are happy. | 别他妈的那么做 你们很幸福 |
[36:19] | And you can be happy again, but not if you go fuck someone else. | 还能破镜重圆 但你要是出去约炮就完了 |
[36:23] | And the two of you– I mean, I can’t handle it | 要是你们俩不能理清头绪 |
[36:26] | if you can’t figure this shit out, okay? | 我也无能为力了 |
[36:28] | And– and maybe that’s not fucking fair, | 也许这不公平 |
[36:30] | but you guys– you’re Kev and V. | 但你们俩 可是凯维伉俪啊 |
[36:32] | So figure it out. | 所以赶紧解决吧 |
[36:34] | It’s not fair. | 确实不公平 |
[36:37] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[36:38] | You’re married too, Fiona. | 你也结婚了 菲奥娜 |
[36:40] | And you were happy too, and then you fucked Jimmy. | 你也很幸福 你也不是和吉米睡了 |
[36:42] | So figure out your own shit instead of putting it all on me. | 所以你管好自己的破事 别一味地教育我 |
[36:48] | Fine. Fuck. | 行 妈的 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:27] | – What? – Mickey here? | -啥事 -米奇在吗 |
[37:36] | Ian fucking sent you? | 伊恩派你来的吗 |
[37:38] | No, Ian didn’t send me. | 不是伊恩派我来的 |
[37:40] | Ian flushed all his meds down the freakin’ toilet. | 伊恩把药全他妈倒进马桶里冲走了 |
[37:43] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[37:45] | Nothing. What the fuck do you want? | 没事 你他妈想要我干什么 |
[37:48] | Can you help me get these drugs? | 能帮我搞到这些药吗 |
[37:53] | Iggy! | 伊吉 |
[37:54] | Iggy! | 伊吉 |
[37:57] | Can you get that shit? | 能搞到那玩意吗 |
[37:59] | Who the fuck gets high on lithium? | 谁他妈嗑碳酸锂片也能嗨 |
[38:01] | – No one. – So? | -没人 -所以呢 |
[38:03] | So I can’t get ’em. | 所以我搞不到 |
[38:04] | I can get you crack, | 我可以搞到可卡因 |
[38:05] | crystal, horse, “E”. | 冰毒 海洛因 摇头丸 |
[38:07] | But this shit, no. There’s no market for it. | 但这玩意搞不到 根本没人卖 |
[38:10] | I’ll take some fucking crack. | 那给我搞点可卡因 |
[38:12] | You got money? | 你有钱吗 |
[38:16] | Fine. | 行 |
[38:17] | When are you gonna come by to see Ian? | 你什么时候过来看看伊恩 |
[38:19] | He’s been home all day. | 他一整天都待在家 |
[38:20] | Maybe if you were there– | 说不定你去了的话… |
[38:22] | Did you guys break up or something? | 你们俩算是分手了吗 |
[38:24] | Because I’m pretty sure he didn’t mean to kidnap your baby. | 我很确定他不是有意绑架你的孩子 |
[38:27] | I’m fucking busy, Peppermint Patty. | 我他妈忙着呢 小骚货 |
[38:29] | Go whine at someone who gives a shit. | 找在乎这事的人抱怨去 |
[38:39] | Frank used to drink like this. | 弗兰克以前也会这样酗酒 |
[38:41] | When Monica was around and they would fight, | 莫妮卡在家的时候 他们一吵架 |
[38:44] | he would angry drink. | 他就会狂灌酒 |
[38:46] | It never worked. | 但从来都没有用 |
[38:48] | He always came back to her. | 他总是会回到她身边 |
[38:50] | You can’t drink him away, Mickey. | 你戒酒消愁也没用 米奇 |
[38:53] | It won’t work. | 没有用的 |
[39:11] | – Veronica Fisher. – Hey. | -维罗妮卡·费歇尔 -你好 |
[39:14] | – You look fine, girl. – Thank you, Eddie. | -你真漂亮 -谢谢夸奖 艾迪 |
[39:16] | You look…yeah. | 你也… 你懂的 |
[39:23] | Damn, princess, how long has it been? | 该死 小公主 我们多久没这样了 |
[39:26] | Long time. | 很久了 |
[39:27] | Those lips feel like yesterday. | 你双唇的感觉 恍如昨日啊 |
[39:30] | Should we sit, or should we find someplace more private? | 我们是坐下还是找个更隐蔽点的地方 |
[39:37] | I’m sorry, Eddie. | 对不起 艾迪 |
[39:39] | But you look… | 但你看起来… |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 你懂的 |
[39:43] | But I’m married. | 但我结婚了 |
[39:45] | And I have twins– Amy and Gemma. | 有对双胞胎 艾米和杰玛 |
[39:48] | Oh, I remember them well. | 她们俩我记得很清楚 |
[39:50] | Hello, Amy… | 你好 艾米 |
[39:53] | and Gemma. | 还有杰玛 |
[39:54] | That’s not what I– What? | 我不是说这个… 搞什么 |
[39:56] | Ew! Shit. | 太恶心了 妈的 |
[39:59] | V? | 小维 |
[40:01] | That’s Amy. | 这是艾米 |
[40:03] | You see that little tooth growing there? | 看到她长出来的小牙齿了吗 |
[40:05] | Aw, he’s so sad. | 他好悲伤 |
[40:08] | Bet I could cheer him up. | 但我能让他开心起来 |
[40:09] | Dude. He’s, like, 40. He could be your dad. | 姐们儿 他这岁数都能当你爸了 |
[40:12] | So? I like my dad. | 那又怎样 我喜欢我爸 |
[40:25] | – Hey, you guys. – Did you bring an extra amp? | -你们好 -带备用效果器了吗 |
[40:28] | Yeah. I brought the extra, extra amp. | 带了特别的[贱人] |
[40:30] | I thought that one was broken. | 还以为那个坏了 |
[40:33] | Lots of hours to fix that on the road. | 路上有大把时间可以修 |
[40:37] | So you told ’em, huh? | 你跟他们说了 |
[40:39] | You didn’t tell your friends? | 你没和你朋友说吗 |
[40:41] | No, I did. | 我说了 |
[40:44] | So you got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[40:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:50] | Here’s what I know. | 我知道 |
[40:53] | You’re a good guy. | 你是好人 |
[40:56] | And I’m an asshole. That’s pretty clear. | 而我是混蛋 这很明显 |
[41:00] | But you know how I know I’m changing? | 但你知道我怎么知道自己在改变吗 |
[41:03] | You’re a good guy, and I don’t want this to be over. | 你是个好男人 而我不想跟你结束 |
[41:06] | I hate what I did. I hate that I hurt you. | 我恨我之前的所为 我恨我伤害了你 |
[41:10] | And I want to take it back, and I want to make it right. | 我想要追回你 想挽回这段感情 |
[41:13] | And I don’t even know if I really know what love is, | 我都不知道我自己到底懂不懂爱 |
[41:17] | you know, except a thing that I fuck up all the time. | 我总是搞砸自己的感情 |
[41:21] | But you… | 但你… |
[41:24] | I respect the shit out of you. | 我很敬重你 |
[41:27] | And I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[41:30] | And all day today when everything in my family is just falling apart, | 今天我家的一切都分崩离析了 |
[41:35] | I just kept wishing you were with me. | 而我不停在想 你要是在我身边就好了 |
[41:37] | And that’s what I know. | 我脑子里只有这个念头 |
[41:54] | I just need a couple weeks. | 我只需要几周时间 |
[41:56] | I got to get Ian settled and get him back on his meds, | 安顿好伊恩 让他按时吃药 |
[41:59] | cover my shifts at the diner, | 找人替我的班 |
[42:01] | But then I can come, at least for a little while. | 然后我就可以去找你了 至少可以待一阵子 |
[42:04] | I can help carry shit and make sandwiches for the guys and– | 我可以帮忙搬东西 帮大家做做饭 |
[42:09] | On–on tour? In–in the van? | 参加巡演吗 住在货车中吗 |
[42:16] | I want to be with you. Why is that funny? | 我想跟你在一起 这有什么好笑的 |
[42:18] | Oh, come on, you don’t want to be in the van, Fiona. | 拜托 你不会想住在货车中的 菲奥娜 |
[42:21] | It’s exhausting, and it’s kind of disgusting. | 又累又恶心 |
[42:24] | I mean, it’s ju– | 反正就是… |
[42:26] | It’s just–it’s a– it’s a bad idea. | 那不是个好主意 |
[42:30] | I think it’s a bad idea for our marriage for us to be apart right now. | 我们现在分开 对我们的婚姻才不是个好主意 |
[42:34] | I think what was bad for our marriage | 我觉得真正不好的是 |
[42:35] | was your decision to sleep with your ex. | 你决定跟你前男友上床 |
[42:42] | Listen, I-I think it’s cool that you offered, | 听着 我觉得你主动提议 这样很好 |
[42:44] | But I-I need to get out and think a little. | 但我需要出去一阵 好好想清楚 |
[42:50] | And you think too. W-we’ll both think. | 你也要好好想想 我们都要好好想想 |
[42:51] | We didn’t think much before we got married, so… | 我们结婚时太冲动 没有好好想清楚 |
[43:05] | Will you water my plants? | 你能帮忙给我的植物浇水吗 |
[43:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[43:14] | I’ll call you from the road. | 我在路上会给你打电话的 |
[43:49] | Trying to give me shock therapy? | 你是想对我进行电疗吗 |
[43:51] | It’s supposed to be good for you. | 那应该对你有好处 |
[43:53] | You need to plug it in first. | 你得先插上电才行 |
[44:06] | Hi, I’m Dr. Thompson. | 你好 我是汤普逊医生 |
[44:07] | Intake said you’re hallucinating? | 收治人员说你出现幻觉了吗 |
[44:09] | Yeah. I-I see knives. | 是的 我看到好多刀子 |
[44:11] | I see knives in the walls. | 我看到墙壁里插了好多刀子 |
[44:12] | And I want to cut myself. | 我想砍自己 |
[44:14] | And I want to cut you! | 我还想砍死你 |
[44:17] | Have you taken any drugs today, Debbie? | 你今天服用什么药物了吗 黛比 |
[44:19] | – No. No. – It’s okay to tell me. | -没有 没有 -你告诉我没关系的 |
[44:20] | I ran out. I ran out. I need my lithium. | 我没药了 我没药了 我需要碳酸锂片 |
[44:23] | You’re 14, and you’ve been diagnosed as bipolar? | 你才14岁 你被诊断患了躁郁症吗 |
[44:26] | Yes, yes, which is why I need my lithium. | 是的 是的 所以我需要碳酸锂片 |
[44:29] | I can give you a sedative now. | 我现在可以给你打镇定剂 |
[44:31] | Can you tell me the name of the doctor that diagnosed you? | 你能告诉我 你的主诊医师是谁吗 |
[44:34] | I-I don’t remember. And I-I don’t need a sedative. | 我不记得了 我也不需要镇定剂 |
[44:37] | I need my lithium. | 我需要锂片 |
[44:39] | I can’t write you for lithium | 没有你的精神科医生的同意 |
[44:40] | without your psychiatrist’s consent. | 我不能给你开锂片的处方 |
[44:42] | But I-I see knives. | 但我看到了好多刀子 |
[44:45] | Okay. Well, do you want me to put you on a 72-hour hold? | 好吧 你想让我把你关72小时吗 |
[44:50] | – Like in a psych ward? – Yeah, exactly like. | -关进精神病院吗 -是的 没错 |
[44:55] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[45:04] | – Hey, how’s Ian? – Not good. | -伊恩怎么样 -不太好 |
[45:08] | Well, what do you mean? They said he’d just sleep for the day. | 什么意思 他们说他肯定会睡上一整天啊 |
[45:21] | What’s–what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[45:23] | My innocent son is under arrest, | 我无辜的儿子被捕了 |
[45:25] | Thanks to your brother. | 都是你弟弟害的 |
[45:27] | – What–Ian? – Carl! | -谁啊 伊恩吗 -是卡尔 |
[45:28] | Sammi says Carl put drugs on Chuckie. | 萨咪说卡尔把毒品放在了恰奇身上 |
[45:31] | – I didn’t. – Carl, if you did that, | -我没有 -卡尔 如果你真做了这事 |
[45:33] | – Then you– – – it’s not a question of “If.” | -那你… -根本就不需要假设了 |
[45:34] | There is no way that Chuckie was smuggling heroin by himself. | 恰奇他自己不可能去走私海洛因 |
[45:38] | Heroin? | 海洛因 |
[45:39] | What the fuck’s the matter with you? | 你他妈的脑子有病吧 |
[45:40] | Carl, you have to do the right thing | 卡尔 你必须做出正确的事 |
[45:43] | And tell the cops it was you. | 告诉警察 毒品是你的 |
[45:45] | No, I don’t. Why would I do the right thing? | 不 我不要 我为什么要做正确的事 |
[45:47] | Because my son is in jail, and it is your fault! | 因为我儿子进监狱了 这都是你的错 |
[45:50] | He’s not going to be in there for that long– | 他不会被关很久的 |
[45:52] | A week maybe. He’s only ten. | 最多关一周吧 他才10岁 |
[45:54] | He’s 13. | 他13岁 |
[45:56] | He’s a little small for his age. | 他看上去比实际年龄小 |
[45:58] | You–you mean slow. | 你是说迟钝吧 |
[46:01] | You said “Small.” But I think you meant “Slow.” | 你说”小” 但我觉得你的意思是”迟钝” |
[46:03] | – I meant what I said. – Okay. | -我就是字面意思 -好吧 |
[46:05] | Fiona? Dad? Can I get a little backup here? | 菲奥娜 老爸 你们能帮我说说话吗 |
[46:09] | Uh, best to turn yourself in, son. | 你最好去自首吧 儿子 |
[46:12] | Chuckie is family after all. | 恰奇毕竟是家人啊 |
[46:13] | Thank you. | 谢了啊 |
[46:16] | Chicago police! Open up! | 芝加哥警局 把门打开 |
[46:18] | – Shit! – Oh–go, run! | -该死 -快跑 |
[46:21] | – Carl Gallagher? – He ran that way. | -卡尔·加拉格在吗 -他往那边跑了 |
[46:23] | – What the fuck, Sammi? – Sammi! | -你搞毛啊 萨咪 -萨咪 |
[46:26] | – Why would– – That’s right. | -你为什么要… -没错 |
[46:28] | I told them it was Carl, | 是我向他们举报卡尔的 |
[46:29] | And I told Chuckie to tell them it was carl. | 我让恰奇告诉他们 毒品是卡尔的 |
[46:56] | Put your hands in the air now! | 把手举起来 |
[46:58] | All right, don’t shoot. I’m white. | 好的 别开枪 我是白人 |
[47:16] | Looks like a tough night for the new liver. | 看来我的新肝今晚又要受煎熬了啊 |
[47:21] | *If I don’t get rye whiskey* | *如果我喝不到黑麦威士忌* |
[47:23] | *I surely will die * | *我肯定会死的* |
[47:25] | *Sometimes I drink whiskey, | *有时候我喝威士忌* |
[47:27] | sometimes I drink rum* | *有时候我喝朗姆酒* |
[47:29] | *Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey* | *黑麦威士忌 黑麦威士忌 黑麦威士忌* |
[47:32] | *Rye whiskey* | *黑麦威士忌* |
[47:59] | I think this might be the end with Mickey– | 我觉得我和米奇可能就这么完了 |
[48:02] | The diagnosis, you know. | 诊断结果什么的… |
[48:04] | Even if I don’t believe it, I’m pretty sure he does. | 就算我不信我有病 他肯定深信不疑 |
[48:09] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能稍稍安慰到你的话 |
[48:13] | I already blew it with my husband, | 我也把我的婚姻搞砸了 |
[48:15] | And I don’t even have any kind of diagnosis to pin it on. | 我甚至都不能怪到什么病身上 |
[48:20] | Gallaghers. | 加拉格家的人啊 |
[48:22] | Gallaghers. | 加拉格家的人啊 |
[48:23] | That is kind of a diagnosis, though, right? | 这就是加拉格一家人的病 对吧 |
[48:27] | Kind of is. | 差不多吧 |
[48:30] | I miss you guys. | 我好想你们 |
[48:33] | If I do have to stay at home– | 如果我必须待在家里 |
[48:34] | Don’t worry. I’m moving home tonight. | 别担心 我今晚就搬回家住 |
[48:39] | They’re still questioning your brother. | 他们还在审问你弟弟 |
[48:41] | You’re probably gonna have to wait another couple of hours. | 你们可能还得再等几小时 |
[48:49] | Don’t say anything! | 什么都别说 |
[48:50] | Ask for a lawyer! | 要求请律师 |
[48:52] | Ask for a lawyer! | 要求请律师 |
[49:00] | I want a fucking lawyer, motherfucker. | 我他妈要请律师 傻逼 |
[49:48] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[50:36] | Hey, uncle Carl. | 你好啊 卡尔舅舅 |
[50:38] | I didn’t know we were going to be neighbors. | 我都不知道我们会成为邻居啊 |
[50:41] | Will you tell me a story? | 你能讲个故事给我听吗 |