时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m heavily sedated, and even I know what happened | 我吃了那么多镇静剂都知道 |
[00:06] | Last week on Shameless. | 上周《无耻家庭》的剧情 |
[00:09] | The hell have you been? | 你干什么去了 |
[00:12] | What’s in those bags, Carl? | 袋子里是什么 卡尔 |
[00:14] | Horse. | 马 |
[00:21] | Uncle Carl! | 卡尔舅舅 |
[00:22] | I told them it was Carl, | 是我向他们举报卡尔的 |
[00:23] | and I told Chuckie to tell them it was Carl. | 我让恰奇告诉他们 毒品是卡尔的 |
[00:26] | – Kev and I are separating. – What? | -我跟小凯分居了 -什么 |
[00:27] | He doesn’t even notice I’m alive. | 他根本不管我是死是活 |
[00:29] | The only thing he cares about is the damn babies. | 他唯一在乎的就是那俩熊孩子 |
[00:30] | You have an outstanding balance of $12,750. | 你有12750美元的款项未付 |
[00:33] | I’ll give you a ten-day grace period to get us the money. | 我给你十天时间 补上欠款 |
[00:35] | I understand. | 知道了 |
[00:36] | I need to make bank, right, and fast. | 我得尽快捞一笔钱 |
[00:38] | I’m talking oprah money, or they kick me out of school. | 一大笔钱 不然我会被赶出学校 |
[00:40] | We start up the ice cream truck again, | 我们干回”冰淇淋卡车”生意 |
[00:41] | except this time without the truck. | 但这回不用卡车 |
[00:42] | I think I like college. | 我喜欢上大学了 |
[00:45] | I think I could be really good for you. | 我觉得我会对你有益 |
[00:47] | You’re a slippery slope for me, Fiona. | 你对我来说是条不归路 菲奥娜 |
[00:49] | You don’t have the guts. | 你压根没胆量 |
[00:51] | How’d you get shot? | 你是怎么中枪的 |
[00:51] | He was cleaning his gun, and it backfired. | 他当时在擦枪 结果走火了 |
[00:54] | You sure about that story, Frank? | 你确定吗 弗兰克 |
[00:56] | – He is. – I am. | -他确定 -我确定 |
[00:57] | Bipolar one, acute mania | 躁郁症一期 表现为急性狂躁 |
[00:59] | with psychotic features. | 并伴有精神病症状 |
[01:01] | He’s resisting his diagnosis. | 他很抗拒治疗 |
[01:04] | We had to make med-compliance a requirement for his release. | 我们要确保他定期服药才能放他出去 |
[01:06] | How you doing, sweet face? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[01:08] | He doesn’t want to take them, call me, | 如果他不愿意吃药 就打给我 |
[01:09] | I’ll come help. | 我会来帮忙 |
[01:12] | Ian, what happened to all your pills? | 伊恩 你的药是怎么回事 |
[01:14] | I flushed them. | 冲走了 |
[02:41] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[02:43] | Shouldn’t you be at your husband’s? | 你不该去你老公那吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, wait, I forgot, he left you. | 对了 我忘了 他抛弃了你 |
[02:47] | He went on tour. | 他是去巡演了 |
[02:50] | Without you. | 没带你 |
[02:51] | Must be lonely. For you, not him. | 孤单的肯定是你 不是他 |
[02:55] | Know how groupies make sure their rock stars | 知道那些粉丝如何让他们的摇滚明星 |
[02:56] | don’t get lonely? | 不孤单吗 |
[02:58] | All holes, Fiona. All holes. | 能插的地方都用上 菲奥娜 |
[03:01] | Spare me, Sammi. | 饶了我吧 萨咪 |
[03:02] | Your kid did not get arrested because of me. | 你儿子不是因为我被捕的 |
[03:04] | ‘Cause of your thug brother. | 因为你的混蛋弟弟 |
[03:05] | In one fell swoop, you Gallaghers | 你们加拉格一家人一下子 |
[03:08] | managed to ruin his whole future. | 把他的未来全毁了 |
[03:10] | Let’s be honest. | 实话实说吧 |
[03:11] | Chuckie was not exactly destined for great things. | 恰奇本来就前途渺茫 |
[03:14] | Pack your shit and get out. | 给我收拾东西走人 |
[03:17] | I hope they throw the book at Carl. | 我希望他们严惩卡尔 |
[03:19] | I hope the other kids in juvie toss his salad. | 我希望他在少教所被别人舔屁眼 |
[03:22] | or make him toss theirs, whichever’s worse. | 或者他舔别人的 随便他妈的怎样 |
[03:31] | Mps. | 宪兵 |
[03:33] | – They’re coming. Wake up. – What are you talking– | -他们来了 快醒醒 -你在说什么 |
[03:35] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[03:36] | No, I can’t let them get in the house. | 不能让他们进来 |
[03:46] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:51] | Move the couch in front of the door, so they can’t get in. | 用沙发堵住门 别让他们进来 |
[03:53] | – Who? – Hey. Sleeping. | -别让谁进来 -我睡觉呢 |
[03:55] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[03:57] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[04:01] | They’re coming to get me. | 他们来抓我了 |
[04:04] | Hey, Ian. | 伊恩 |
[04:05] | – Don’t let them get me. – Calm down. | -别让他们把我抓走 -冷静 |
[04:07] | – They’re gonna take me away. – No one is coming for you. | -他们要把我抓走 -没人要抓你 |
[04:09] | Somebody muzzle that kid. | 来人把他的嘴堵上 |
[04:14] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[04:23] | – There is nobody out there. – No! | -外边没人 -别开门 |
[04:24] | Fucking look. | 好好看看 |
[04:28] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[04:30] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[04:33] | Ian, it’s only gonna get worse. | 伊恩 病只会越来越严重 |
[04:39] | Look. | 你看 |
[04:50] | We gotta get you to a fucking clinic. | 我们必需带你去他妈的医院 |
[04:51] | Get some meds. | 给你开药 |
[04:53] | Today. | 今天就去 |
[04:54] | Don’t do it. | 别去 |
[04:55] | Shut up, Frank. | 闭嘴 弗兰克 |
[05:01] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:03] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[05:04] | Let’s go get dressed. | 去穿衣服吧 |
[05:05] | God, what a wake-up. | 老天 这一大清早的 |
[05:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why are you all dressed up? | 没事 你穿这么正式要干嘛 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna go see the lawyer, | 我要去见律师 |
[05:17] | try to get Carl home as soon as possible. | 尽快把卡尔带回家 |
[05:19] | It’s a tragedy when a young man ends up behind prison bars. | 这么年轻就要蹲监狱真是太不幸了 |
[05:23] | Bad parenting. | 家长教导无方 |
[05:24] | Oh, don’t blame yourself. | 别太责怪自己 |
[05:32] | Hey, man, I’m just getting home. | 伙计 我正要回去呢 |
[05:33] | Home? I thought you were just crashing one night. | 我以为你只借宿一晚 |
[05:35] | Yeah, well, what is the rush? | 我不着急 |
[05:36] | I’m not getting the babies till this weekend, | 周末才去接孩子 |
[05:38] | so I partied with the tri delts. | 所以我跟这俩姐妹嗨了一下 |
[05:41] | Yeah, man, shit got crazy. | 哥们 太他妈爽了 |
[05:42] | Have you ever done a shot off a coed | 你试过用美女屁股沟 |
[05:44] | – who’s using her ass crack as an ice luge? – No. | -当冰槽喝酒吗 -没有 |
[05:47] | Oh, it’s way hotter than it sounds. | 比听着爽多了 |
[05:49] | Anyway, this is Stacey, and this is Cassie. | 总之 这位是史黛西 这位是凯西 |
[05:52] | Or vice versa. They’re wasted. | 或者反过来 她们醉得不行了 |
[05:54] | Dude, don’t–don’t do something you’re gonna regret, though. | 哥们 别做后悔事 |
[05:56] | – Yeah? – I’m a gentleman, Lip. | -好吗 -我是位绅士 利普 |
[05:57] | I’m just escorting them home. | 我只是在护送她们回去 |
[05:58] | Our Rapewalker to the rescue. | 防奸行者保平安 |
[06:00] | No, please don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[06:01] | A Rapewalker? | 防奸行者 |
[06:02] | Well, he brought us back to our room | 他把我们送回宿舍 |
[06:04] | and made sure we didn’t get raped. | 保护我们不被强奸 |
[06:05] | I couldn’t leave them alone with those lacrosse players. | 我不能把她们丢给那些打曲棍球的 |
[06:07] | All right? You got an early class? | 明白吗 你早上有课吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah, yeah, I’m actually gonna be late, | 是的 我快要迟到了 |
[06:10] | so I’m gonna split, all right? | 所以我先走了 |
[06:11] | Well, sucks to be you. | 你弱爆了 |
[06:13] | College is so much better with no school. | 不上课的大学才是最棒的 |
[06:16] | Here we go. We’re walking. | 走吧 我们走 |
[06:17] | I’m not a rat. | 我不做叛徒 |
[06:19] | Don’t think of it as ratting your drug dealer out. | 别把这当成出卖毒贩子 |
[06:22] | Think of it as justice for the scumbag | 想象成制裁逼迫一个孩子 |
[06:24] | who made a kid do his dirty work. | 从事不法勾当的卑鄙小人 |
[06:26] | He didn’t make me. I wanted to. | 他没有逼我 是我自愿的 |
[06:28] | Well, that’s not an argument I’d advise | 我不建议你在审判的时候 |
[06:30] | using at your sentencing. | 说这些话 |
[06:31] | Gallaghers don’t snitch. | 加拉格家的人不告密 |
[06:33] | Doesn’t it help that we pled guilty? | 如果认罪的话有帮助吗 |
[06:35] | Um, a little. | 有一点 |
[06:37] | But his fingerprints were all over the drugs and the duct tape. | 不过毒品和胶带上都是他的指纹 |
[06:41] | The judge knows we have no case. | 法官知道我们没有希望 |
[06:43] | There’s gotta be another way to keep his sentence down. | 肯定还有其他办法能够减刑 |
[06:45] | It’s his first offense. | 他是初犯 |
[06:46] | His first criminal offense. | 是他的初次刑事犯罪 |
[06:48] | He’s got double-digit suspensions at school. | 他被停了十几次课了 |
[06:51] | He sent three kids home with concussions. | 他把三个孩子弄得脑震荡 |
[06:53] | Two with busted eardrums | 两个鼓膜破裂 |
[06:56] | And one with a ruptured testicle. | 还有一个被他打得睾丸破裂 |
[06:58] | It was gym. Decided to play kickball. | 是在体育馆 当时我正想踢球 |
[07:00] | What if he shows remorse? | 要是他表现出悔改之心呢 |
[07:02] | – What’s that? – It means you say your sorry. | -什么鬼 -就是你说对不起 |
[07:04] | – I’m not. – Lie. | -我才不要 -那就撒谎 |
[07:06] | Isn’t lying in court illegal? | 当庭撒谎不是违法的吗 |
[07:07] | Just tell the judge what she wants to hear. | 你只管说法官想听的话就好 |
[07:09] | Carl, she could give you a year. | 卡尔 她可能判你坐一年牢的 |
[07:11] | Better than school. | 那也比待在学校里好 |
[07:11] | Maybe learn something in juvie. | 说不定还能在少管所学点东西呢 |
[07:13] | Carl, this is serious. | 卡尔 这是很严肃的事 |
[07:15] | We can’t guarantee your safety in there. | 我们可没法保证你在那里面的安全 |
[07:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[07:19] | You lost your dealer a lot of money. | 你害毒贩损失了一大笔钱 |
[07:22] | You don’t think he’s got friends in juvie who will make you pay? | 你不觉得他会叫他少管所的朋友狠狠修理你吗 |
[07:25] | The police don’t want you, they want your boss. | 警察想要抓的不是你 而是你的老大 |
[07:29] | It would be off the record, in judge’s chambers. | 这些只会在法官的内廷里讲 不会记录在案 |
[07:32] | No one would know that you gave him up. | 不会有人知道是你把他供出来 |
[07:34] | He’d be behind bars where he can’t get you. | 他被抓进牢里 就不能拿你怎样了 |
[07:42] | Happy to report Chuckie’s IQ test came back. | 恰奇的智商测试报告出来了 |
[07:45] | 71. | 71分 |
[07:47] | – Is that good? – It’s good for us. | -这是好事吗 -对我们来说是好事 |
[07:49] | The judge might take pity on him, | 法官可能会因为同情他 |
[07:50] | go easy on his sentence. | 而轻判 |
[07:52] | Did you hear that, Chuckie? | 你听到了吗 恰奇 |
[07:53] | You scored a 71. | 你得了71分 |
[07:55] | Better than you ever did in school. | 比你在学校得的分数高多了 |
[07:57] | So he’ll get off with probation? | 那他会被判缓刑吗 |
[08:00] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[08:01] | My boy can’t go to juvie. | 我儿子不能进少管所 |
[08:03] | – I’m doing everything I can. – You better be. | -我尽力了 -最好是 |
[08:05] | What the hell are we paying you for? | 要不然我们花钱请你干嘛 |
[08:07] | The state pays me. | 是政府给我发的工资 |
[08:08] | Yeah, and who do you think’s part of the state? Me. | 没错 那你以为是谁在给政府交税 是我 |
[08:11] | Ms. Slott, your son was caught with | 斯洛特女士 你的儿子被逮捕时 |
[08:13] | 10 pounds of heroin on him. | 身上带了10磅的海洛因 |
[08:14] | Literally, the evidence was strapped to his body. | 确切地说 证据就绑在他身上 |
[08:17] | Even if he is functionally retarded, he’s getting time. | 即便他是智障 也逃不掉坐牢 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:30] | Chuckie. | 恰奇 |
[08:31] | Mommy needs to talk to you. | 妈妈要跟你谈谈 |
[08:34] | Chuckie. | 恰奇 |
[08:35] | Chuckie! | 恰奇 |
[08:37] | Put down the fucking game. | 给我把游戏放下 |
[08:43] | Chuckie, you’ve always been my little bunny. | 恰奇 你一直都是我的小兔兔 |
[08:48] | Cute, round, and so innocent. | 可爱 圆滚滚 还很单纯 |
[08:53] | But in prison, little bunnies get raped. | 但是在监狱里 小兔兔会被强奸 |
[08:58] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[09:00] | It’s when big, scary men pretend you’re a woman. | 就是有些高大的可怕男人会把你当成女人 |
[09:05] | I’m not gonna be there in juvie to protect you, | 在少管所里 我没法保护你 |
[09:07] | so you need to listen very carefully. | 所以你要听仔细了 |
[09:12] | Make friends in there. | 你要在那里面交些朋友 |
[09:14] | Do things for them, so they’ll protect you. | 为他们做事 他们才会保护你 |
[09:16] | Anything it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[09:19] | Like making them feel good. | 比如说让他们爽 |
[09:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[09:27] | Like touching them. | 比如摸他们 |
[09:32] | Jerk the guards off, Chuckie… | 帮他们打飞机 恰奇 |
[09:35] | in exchange for protection. | 以换取保护 |
[09:38] | Do you know how to jerk a guard off? | 你知道怎么打飞机吗 |
[09:41] | I’ll teach you. | 我会教你的 |
[09:45] | The goal, according to Horkheimer, | 目标 如霍克海默所说 |
[09:47] | was nothing short of liberation from the circumstances | 就是要从奴役我们的环境中 |
[09:50] | that enslave us vis-a-vis– | 获取自由 相比于… |
[09:52] | Hey, sorry, I thought I’d just slip in. | 抱歉 我以为可以悄悄溜进来 |
[09:55] | I didn’t realize the class was so small. | 没想到这个班这么小 |
[09:58] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[09:58] | Yeah, I couldn’t find the building. | 是的 我找不到教学楼 |
[10:00] | It’s the third class, so you’re a week and ten minutes late. | 这是第三节课了 所以你迟到了一个星期零十分钟 |
[10:03] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[10:04] | Your name? | 你叫什么 |
[10:05] | It’s, uh, Lip. | 我叫利普 |
[10:07] | Lip? | 利普 |
[10:08] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[10:10] | There is no Lip Gallagher on my class list. | 我的名册上没有叫利普·加拉格的 |
[10:14] | Right, no, yeah, there was a slight hiccup | 是的 没错 我的助学金 |
[10:17] | with financial aid. | 出了点小问题 |
[10:18] | Uh, but, you know, I wanted to hit the ground running | 不过 在解决这个问题的同时 |
[10:21] | for when it gets sorted out. | 我不想落下学习 |
[10:22] | And you’re interested in critical theory | 那你对批判理论 |
[10:23] | and postmodern thought? | 和后现代思想感兴趣吗 |
[10:25] | Absolutely, yeah. | 当然 |
[10:26] | Yeah, you know, and also a lot of the other classes | 那个 其他的课 |
[10:29] | were already full, so it was between this | 都满了 所以只能在这个 |
[10:32] | and environmental studies. | 和环境学之间二选一了 |
[10:34] | And hippies don’t use deodorant, so… | 那些嬉皮士都不用除臭剂的 所以… |
[10:37] | Do you even know what critical theory is? | 你知道什么是批判理论吗 |
[10:40] | Is that a trick question? | 你这是在考我吗 |
[10:41] | You don’t, do you? | 你不知道吧 对吗 |
[10:43] | Question everything. | 对任何事都持怀疑态度 |
[10:46] | You know, that’s it in a nutshell. | 简而言之大概是这样 |
[10:47] | Why things are the way they are. | 为什么事物是它的那个样子 |
[10:48] | Why they should be different. | 为什么它们会有差异 |
[10:50] | Uh, you know, if there’s anything I’m good at, it’s that. | 如果说我有什么擅长的 那就是这个了 |
[10:54] | Vis-a-vis calling bullshit. | 相比其他狗屁 |
[10:58] | You’ve hijacked enough of the class’ time. | 你已经耽搁够多课堂时间了 |
[11:00] | Sit and listen. | 坐下听讲吧 |
[11:01] | Come to my office later, | 课后来我办公室 |
[11:02] | and I’ll decide whether or not you can take my class. | 我会决定你是否能来上我的课 |
[11:04] | Sure. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[11:06] | Now, as I was saying before I was interrupted, | 言归正传 |
[11:09] | Horkheimer… | 霍克海默… |
[11:14] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[11:15] | Tell Denise. She covered your tables. | 跟丹妮诗说吧 是她顶的你的班 |
[11:20] | How’s your brother? | 你弟弟怎么样了 |
[11:21] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[11:23] | Pablo Escobar. | 那个大毒枭 |
[11:24] | Oh, sentencing’s tomorrow. | 明天审判 |
[11:26] | If he’d show some fucking remorse, | 要是他肯表现出悔改之意 |
[11:28] | they’d cut months from his time, | 他就可以被少判好几个月 |
[11:29] | But my idiot brother’s doing everything he can | 可我那蠢弟弟还在那儿 |
[11:32] | to get the book thrown at him. | 一个劲地想让自己蹲久一点 |
[11:33] | He won’t listen to you? | 他不肯听你的 |
[11:35] | Has any 13-year-old boy ever listened to anyone? Ever? | 有肯听人言的13岁的少年吗 |
[11:39] | Maybe you should tell your brother you trust him | 也许你应该告诉你弟弟 你相信 |
[11:40] | to make the right decision. | 他能做出正确的决定 |
[11:42] | He might surprise you. | 说不定他会让你大吃一惊 |
[11:45] | You’re not gonna take that advice, are you? | 你不会采纳我的建议 是吧 |
[11:47] | Fuck no. I’m gonna make him grovel to that judge. | 当然不 我要让他在法官面前毕恭毕敬 |
[11:50] | Good talk. | 聊天愉快 |
[11:56] | Good to see you again, doc. | 很高兴再见到你 医生 |
[11:58] | How’s the gunshot wound, mr. Gallagher? | 你的枪伤怎么样了 加拉格先生 |
[12:00] | Isn’t that your job to tell me? | 不是该你来告诉我吗 |
[12:03] | I could use something for the pain. | 给我开点止痛药吧 |
[12:05] | Any discharge? | 流脓了吗 |
[12:07] | From just the wound or full body? | 你指伤口还是我全身 |
[12:10] | – Fever? – No. | -有发烧吗 -没有 |
[12:22] | Doc? | 医生 |
[12:24] | I can’t do this. I have to go. | 我没法给你检查了 我得走了 |
[12:36] | Uh, you didn’t rewrap my bandage. | 你还没给我包扎呢 |
[12:39] | Another doctor will see you. It’s okay. | 会有别的医生来看你的 不要紧 |
[12:40] | What about the pain? | 那我的疼痛谁来管 |
[12:42] | Oh, I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[12:44] | Morning drinker, a woman after my own heart. | 晨间酒徒 我最心仪的女性 |
[12:47] | What’s the occasion? | 你这么怎么了 |
[12:50] | Cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[12:52] | Cancer? | 癌症 |
[12:54] | Stage III, pancreatic. | 胰腺癌三期 |
[12:57] | When did you find that out? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[12:59] | Ten minutes ago. | 10分钟以前 |
[13:00] | Oh, Jesus. You do need a drink. | 天呐 你确实需要喝一杯 |
[13:02] | The Alibi room, it’s a couple of blocks away. | 去艾莱柏酒吧 离这儿只有几条街 |
[13:03] | Okay, which direction? | 哪个方向 |
[13:05] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[13:07] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:08] | Okay, we’ll start you on lithium. | 先给你开些碳酸锂片 |
[13:11] | Okay. How often does he take it? | 好 服药量呢 |
[13:13] | Twice a day. | 一天两次 |
[13:14] | If the lithium’s not optimal, | 如果碳酸锂片效果不理想 |
[13:15] | we can try divalproex or tegretol. | 你再试试双丙戊酸或者痛痉宁 |
[13:17] | Try? You shooting in the dark here? | 试试 你让他盲目乱吃吗 |
[13:19] | There’s no magic bullet when it comes to medication. | 药也不是包治百病 |
[13:21] | One size doesn’t fit all. | 不是对谁都有效 |
[13:22] | It takes a little experimentation. | 要有个试验的过程 |
[13:24] | He’s not a fucking lab rat. | 他又不是小白鼠 |
[13:26] | We’ll work to find the right drugs and dose. | 我们会为他找出有效的药与适当剂量 |
[13:28] | I’m giving you olanzapine for the paranoia. | 为消除妄想与多疑 给你开些奥兰扎平 |
[13:31] | No more people trying to bust in the house and get you. | 你就不会再认为有人来抓你了 |
[13:33] | It felt real at the time. | 当时感觉很真实 |
[13:35] | That’s the disease. | 这就是病症 |
[13:36] | Okay, we encourage you to make a list of people to call | 我们建议 你列出一张 |
[13:39] | If you feel like you might hurt yourself. | 在有自残倾向时想联系的人 |
[13:41] | Like a suicide list? | 像预防自杀那种吗 |
[13:42] | If the meds are supposed to work, | 如果这药有效 |
[13:43] | why would I need a suicide list? | 为什么还要预防自杀 |
[13:44] | You don’t. He’s got me. | 你不需要 他有我 |
[13:45] | Come back in a few days, and we’ll see how you’re responding. | 过几天回来复诊 看药效如何 |
[13:48] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[13:49] | Ian, you have any questions? | 伊恩 你还有什么问题吗 |
[13:51] | Uh, yeah, um, | 有 |
[13:54] | How long do I need to take these for? | 这些药我得吃多久 |
[13:56] | There is some evidence that in time | 研究表明 经过一段时间 |
[13:59] | the need for aggressive treatment diminishes. | 积极性治疗的需求会慢慢减少 |
[14:01] | How much time? | 多久 |
[14:03] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[14:04] | Ballpark. | 大概多久 |
[14:04] | Uh, 30, 40 years. | 三四十年吧 |
[14:20] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪儿去了 |
[14:22] | – 10:00 A.M. – So? | -才10点 -所以呢 |
[14:24] | Uh, thank you. I can take it from here. | 谢谢 送我到这儿就行了 |
[14:30] | what can I get you to drink? | 你想喝什么 |
[14:32] | I’m not a drinker. What do you recommend? | 不常喝酒 有什么推荐吗 |
[14:34] | It doesn’t matter, as long as it’s hard and on the house. | 不重要 只要是免费烈酒就行 |
[14:37] | The doc here has cancer. | 这位医生患上了癌症 |
[14:39] | Save it, Frank. I was up half the night with the babies. | 省省吧 弗兰克 我照顾孩子到半夜 |
[14:41] | – I don’t have the energy. – The inhumanity. | -没精力跟你耍心眼 -太没人性了 |
[14:43] | Your–your better half would have comped | 你老公肯定连眼都不眨一下 |
[14:45] | without a second thought. | 就送酒给我们 |
[14:46] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[14:47] | When did your heart get as black as your skin? | 你的心什么时候跟你的皮肤一样黑了 |
[14:50] | Oh, my god. It’s okay, I can pay. | 天呐 没事 我会付钱 |
[14:51] | It’s fine. More please. Keep pouring. | 没关系 多倒些 继续倒 |
[14:56] | Uh, Vodka’s fine for me too. | 我喝伏特加也行 |
[14:59] | What? Yeah, okay. | 什么 好吧 |
[15:02] | You really a doctor? | 你真是医生吗 |
[15:04] | Do the world a favor. Kevorkian his ass. | 造福一下人类 帮他安乐死吧 |
[15:10] | So what’s the going survival rate for stage III? | 癌症三期的存活率是多少 |
[15:16] | 2%, give or take. | 2%左右吧 |
[15:20] | I’ve been there. Death’s door. | 我也在鬼门关前徘徊过 |
[15:22] | Liver failure last year. | 去年 肝脏衰竭 |
[15:23] | The doctors gave me no chance. | 医生说我没救了 |
[15:26] | I od’d in ’81. | 我在81年 |
[15:28] | And in ’88. | 88年2次 |
[15:29] | ’88 again. ’94. ’03. | 94年 03年都吸毒过量 |
[15:33] | I’m the only guy I know | 我认识的人中 |
[15:33] | that’s been given last rites three times. | 只有我三次从鬼门关前走回来 |
[15:37] | Toast. | 干杯 |
[15:42] | To college, med school, interning, residency. | 敬大学 医学院 实习医生 住院医师 |
[15:45] | All work and no play. | 一路埋头苦干 没享受过人生 |
[15:47] | Good old-fashioned puritan work ethic. | 传统优良的禁欲职业道德 |
[15:49] | Here’s to all that time wasted. | 敬我所浪费的光阴 |
[15:53] | Well, exactly. | 没错 |
[15:54] | People scoff, | 别人总嘲笑我 |
[15:55] | but those are words I live by. | 但我每天都这样过活 |
[15:57] | Every day’s an opportunity you don’t get back, | 每一天都是不会再来的珍宝 |
[16:00] | so don’t blow it working. | 所以不要浪费在工作上 |
[16:02] | God, where were you with all that carpe diem crap | 天 我二十岁时你都在哪 |
[16:04] | when I was in my 20s? | 怎么没遇上你教我及时行乐 |
[16:06] | Um, this seat mostly. | 大部分时候都坐在这 |
[16:10] | Couple of crack houses. Woke up in Mexico once. | 还有毒品站 有一次醒来发现自己在墨西哥 |
[16:13] | Couple months after I got there. | 就在我到那里的几个月后 |
[16:16] | Living life to the fullest. | 尽情地享受生活 |
[16:19] | Wouldn’t trade a day. | 不留遗憾地活着 |
[16:22] | I’ve never gotten drunk and done something | 我从没喝醉过 或者做不负责任 |
[16:24] | completely irresponsible. | 出格的事 |
[16:27] | Hey, you got your prescription pad on you? | 你身上带处方笺了吗 |
[16:29] | That could be fun. | 那会很有意思 |
[16:31] | I’ve never even tried marijuana. | 我连大麻都没试过 |
[16:33] | – Weed? – Yeah. | -大麻都没试过 -对 |
[16:46] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:51] | Oh, Mr. Gallagher. This won’t take long. | 加拉格先生 不会占用很长时间 |
[16:54] | I called financial aid, and they contradicted | 我跟财务室通了电话 |
[16:57] | your assertion that your bill was a slight hiccup. | 他们说你的学费出的不是小问题 |
[16:59] | They’ve been trying to get in touch with you. | 他们一直在尝试联系你 |
[17:01] | There, uh–there might be some truth to that. | 这事不假 |
[17:04] | Apparently time’s up. | 很显然到时限了 |
[17:06] | Yeah, there might be some truth to that. | 对 这事也不假 |
[17:08] | In my mother’s day, they’d say | 在我妈那个年代 |
[17:09] | someone like you was being smart. | 他们把你看作聪明人 |
[17:12] | In my day, they just say I’m being an asshole. | 在我这个时代 他们拿我当混蛋看 |
[17:14] | But an asshole that knows | 但混蛋知道 |
[17:15] | how to make a hell of an impression. | 如何给人留下深刻的印象 |
[17:17] | And you look like a schiele self-portrait. | 你就像席勒[表现主义画家]的自画像 |
[17:21] | A what? | 什么玩意 |
[17:22] | It’s a shame you’re leaving school. | 很遗憾你要放弃学业了 |
[17:23] | You’re a smart one. | 你有慧根 |
[17:25] | Like smart-smart or asshole-smart? | 是大智慧还小聪明 |
[17:28] | Both. | 都有 |
[17:29] | Close the door on the way out. | 出去时请把门关上 |
[17:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:56] | Why call financial aid? | 为什么打给财务室 |
[17:59] | I mean, why take such an interest? | 为何对此事这么上心 |
[18:05] | Well, it’s my job to take an interest in my students. | 我的工作就是对学生上心 |
[18:13] | I’m not sure what you think you’re doing, | 我不确定你想做什么 |
[18:15] | But there’s a policy against fraternizing with your professors. | 但学校规定不允许学生与教授私通 |
[18:18] | Oh, I don’t want to fraternize. | 我不想私通 |
[18:21] | I-I wanna fuck you. | 我想操你 |
[18:48] | I’m with a student. | 我在跟学生谈话 |
[19:05] | What the hell do you want? | 你找我干嘛 |
[19:06] | Oh, Carl, always giving your big sis a hard time. | 卡尔 怎么老是跟你大姐过不去 |
[19:10] | Thank you for letting me visit my little bro. | 谢谢你让我探望我弟 |
[19:18] | Heard you’re planning on setting my boy on fire. | 听说你要弄死我儿子 |
[19:21] | First chance I get. | 一有机会就做了他 |
[19:23] | He dimed on me. | 他出卖了我 |
[19:30] | You will not touch one hair on his head. | 不准你动他分毫 |
[19:35] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[19:38] | You think you scare me? | 你觉得你能吓到我吗 |
[19:41] | Bring it, bitch. | 放马过来 贱人 |
[19:49] | Hey, you got any old clothes for Carl? | 你有什么旧衣服能给卡尔穿吗 |
[19:52] | Shirt with a collar. Nice shoes. | 带领子的上衣 体面的鞋子 |
[19:53] | Something that doesn’t scream “I’m a gangster. | 让他穿着不像个小混混 |
[19:55] | Lock me up. Throw away the key.” | 不像一副老子不怕进监狱的样子 |
[19:56] | Uh, yeah, I’d try the attic. | 去阁楼找找看 |
[19:59] | How’s Ian? | 伊恩怎么样 |
[20:00] | He went to the clinic. He’s getting on meds. | 他去了诊所 拿到药了 |
[20:02] | Know of a job for him? You know, that might help. | 能给他找份工作吗 也许有助于稳定病情 |
[20:05] | Steady work and he’ll have someplace to go every day. | 朝九晚五的 让他每天都有个地方去 |
[20:07] | I could ask Sean if there’s something at the diner. | 我可以问下肖恩 看餐厅缺不缺人 |
[20:09] | Wouldn’t pay as well as his old job. | 薪水肯定比不上他之前那份工作 |
[20:10] | The upside is that, you know, | 有益的一面是 |
[20:12] | he won’t come home covered in body oil and troll sweat. | 他不会再满身护肤油 汗流浃背地回家 |
[20:15] | What about school? You learning anything? | 学校呢 学到东西了吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah, yeah, a few things. | 学到了一点 |
[20:19] | Actually, there’s, uh, one professor | 其实 有个教授 |
[20:21] | with a wealth of knowledge to impart. | 知识很渊博 |
[20:24] | Too bad I’m not gonna be here for much longer. | 可惜我待不久了 |
[20:26] | Financial aid’s kicking you to the curb? | 助学贷款的问题吗 |
[20:28] | Yeah, yeah, but I figure if I keep dodging their calls, | 是 不过我打算不接他们电话 |
[20:30] | They can’t get rid of me. | 他们就不能让我退学了 |
[20:31] | Sounds like a great plan. | 好主意 |
[20:32] | Yeah, you know what, I should go, | 好了 我得挂了 |
[20:34] | figure out something better. | 想个更好的办法 |
[20:35] | You coming to the courthouse tomorrow? | 你明天来法庭吗 |
[20:36] | Carl’s first sentencing? I wouldn’t miss it. | 卡尔的第一次审判吗 我一定来 |
[20:39] | See you later, okay? | 回头见 |
[20:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:45] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[20:47] | That’s the drug dealer? | 他就是贩毒的吗 |
[20:47] | You wanna keep your voice down? | 你能不能小声点 |
[20:49] | Give me a 20. | 给我20块 |
[20:53] | Are you nuts? Put that away. | 你傻吗 收起来 |
[20:55] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[20:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:00] | You wait here. I’ll be right back. | 你在这里等 我去去就来 |
[21:01] | No, I wanna come too. | 不 我也想去 |
[21:03] | I want the whole experience. | 我想要全套经历 |
[21:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:05] | – Yeah. – All right. | -确定 -好吧 |
[21:08] | But keep your eyes peeled for pigs. | 不过眼睛放亮点 注意周围 |
[21:13] | Oh, my god. This is so exciting. | 我的天 我太激动了 |
[21:15] | Yaz, my man! | 伙计 |
[21:18] | You’re still alive? | 你还活着呢 |
[21:20] | Death, taxes, | 永远逃不脱的三样东西 |
[21:21] | and Frank Gallagher. | 死亡 税收 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[21:23] | Hello, I’ve, um– I’ve never been high before. | 你好 我从没沾过大麻 |
[21:26] | My lady friend and I would like to buy | 这位女士和我打算 |
[21:27] | some of your finest herb. | 买点你最好的大麻 |
[21:30] | Only got one kind. | 就一种 |
[21:30] | Well, then, that makes it your finest. | 那就当是最好的那种 |
[21:34] | Hands in the air! I’m a fucking cop! | 举起手来 我他妈是警察 |
[21:38] | I’m–I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[21:39] | I’m kidding. We’ll take the drugs now. | 我开玩笑的 我们这就拿着东西走 |
[21:42] | Thanks, sir. Thank you. | 谢谢 先生 谢谢 |
[21:44] | It’s her first time. | 这是她第一次 |
[21:47] | You wanna… | 走吧 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[22:01] | Who the fuck is it? | 你他妈谁 |
[22:03] | Is this the Rapewalker? | 是防奸行者吗 |
[22:07] | What? | 什么 |
[22:07] | My friend gave me your number. | 我朋友把你电话给我了 |
[22:10] | She said you’d get me home safe. | 她说你会送我回家 |
[22:12] | Oh, no, that was just a one-time thing. | 不 那只是一次性的事 |
[22:15] | I’m at the cantina. | 我在酒吧 |
[22:17] | You–you can’t miss me. | 你一来就能见到我 |
[22:19] | I’m just–I’m on the floor next to the pool table. | 我在台球桌边上的地上 |
[22:24] | You’re on the floor? | 在地上 |
[22:26] | It’s the middle of the afternoon. | 现在才是下午啊 |
[22:28] | Sure, I’ll have another shot! | 好的 再来一杯 |
[22:32] | No, don’t have another shot. | 别 别再喝了 |
[22:37] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就来 |
[22:39] | Thank you, Rapewalker. | 谢谢你 防奸行者 |
[22:41] | Oh, please don’t call me that. | 求你别这么叫我 |
[22:50] | Finally. Where the hell have you been? | 终于回来了 你到底去哪了 |
[22:51] | I know you assume that my sole purpose at this school | 你可能觉得我来学校就是 |
[22:53] | is to cater to your sorry ass, | 为了听你们差遣 |
[22:55] | But I have a life, all right? | 不过我也有我的生活 懂吗 |
[22:57] | So unless you got 6 grand in cash, make it fast. | 所以除非你给我6千现钞 不然就有屁快放 |
[22:59] | Dude, you smell like pussy. | 老兄 你身上逼味真重 |
[23:01] | What do you want? | 到底什么事 |
[23:02] | That prick Joaquin stole my weed. | 那个混蛋璜奎英偷了我的大麻 |
[23:04] | Joaquin, room 226? How do you know? | 226房的璜奎英 你怎么知道的 |
[23:06] | Had my laptop camera on. | 我笔记本摄像头开着 |
[23:08] | And what? He broke in? | 他破门进来的吗 |
[23:09] | Well, the door was open while I was playing | 门开着 我当时在和马迪·菲泽 |
[23:10] | Call of Duty with Marty Fizer. | 玩使命召唤 |
[23:11] | Okay, so next time just lock your fucking door, genius. | 那你下次就锁好门 天才少年 |
[23:14] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[23:15] | My parents don’t shell out 60 grand a year | 我爸妈每年花6万 |
[23:17] | for me to get robbed. | 不是让我来遭劫的 |
[23:18] | What do you want me to do– you want me to call the cops | 那你要我怎么办 报警吗 |
[23:19] | And tell them somebody stole your pot? | 告诉他们有人偷了你的大麻 |
[23:21] | Do something. You’re the RA. | 你看着办 你是舍监 |
[23:24] | Yeah, not for long. All right, um… | 没错 但干不了多久了 好吧 |
[23:26] | I’ll talk to Joaquin, okay? | 我去跟璜奎英谈谈 行了吧 |
[23:32] | Done with your phone call? | 电话打完了吗 |
[23:34] | Does it look like I’m still on the phone? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:37] | Sorry. You okay? | 抱歉 你没事吧 |
[23:40] | Uh, Nikole’s moving to Pittsburgh. | 妮可要去匹兹堡了 |
[23:43] | – Your ex? – Yeah. | -你前妻吗 -是的 |
[23:44] | What about Will? | 那威尔呢 |
[23:46] | Going with her. | 跟她走 |
[23:48] | Well, he’s your kid. You don’t get a say? | 他是你儿子 你不能争取一下吗 |
[23:50] | Not according to the state of Illinois. | 根据伊利诺州的法律 他不算我儿子 |
[23:53] | Well, that’s fucked up. | 太糟糕了 |
[23:57] | Gotta find a way to get out of my lease. | 我得把房子转租出去了 |
[24:00] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[24:01] | Once I get a place in Pittsburgh, | 等我在匹兹堡找到房子 |
[24:04] | Clear the move with my PO. | 跟假释官说明缘由后就走 |
[24:05] | Hey, you, uh, did you want something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[24:08] | – Never mind. – No, what is it? What? | -没事 -说吧 什么事 |
[24:11] | I was gonna ask you for a job for my brother.Ian. | 我想求你给我弟弟伊恩安排一份工作 |
[24:13] | He’s a good kid. You met him. | 他是个好孩子 你见过他的 |
[24:16] | Just trying to get his shit together. | 他正在改过自新 |
[24:17] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[24:20] | Uh, yeah, sure, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[24:22] | I guess I could use a new dishwasher. | 我重新招个人洗盘子吧 |
[24:23] | Pretty sure Javier’s been stealing our good knives. | 哈维尔一直在偷店里餐刀 |
[24:26] | I’ve been meaning to can him. | 早就想开了他 |
[24:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:33] | You’re really leaving? | 你真要走吗 |
[24:37] | Bring your brother tomorrow before dinner rush. | 明天晚餐高峰前带你弟弟来 |
[24:39] | I’ll get him started. | 我安排他上班 |
[24:45] | Savor it. | 享用吧 |
[24:48] | How do I know when it kicks in? | 我怎么才能知道它开始生效没有 |
[24:50] | You’ll know. | 你会知道的 |
[24:51] | When you said that you were bringing me to the lake, | 你说你要带我来湖边的时候 |
[24:55] | I didn’t– | 我没 |
[24:56] | I didn’t… | 我没 |
[24:58] | realize it was gonna be like this. | 料到会来这里 |
[25:01] | Well, I didn’t bring you here for the majesty. | 我不是带你来观景的 |
[25:03] | This is the best place to shout at god. | 这里是对上帝大呼小叫的好地方 |
[25:07] | Shout at god? | 对上帝大呼小叫 |
[25:08] | He’s the one responsible. | 都是他的错 |
[25:10] | Tell him how you feel. Don’t be shy. | 告诉他你的感受 别害羞 |
[25:12] | Just scream your guts out. | 大声喊出来 |
[25:13] | I’m presbyterian. | 我是长老会教徒 |
[25:15] | Religious? | 有宗教信仰吗 |
[25:16] | No, just not a screamer. | 不是 只是不能大喊大叫 |
[25:17] | What do you do when you’re pissed at some jerk | 那要是有哪个搞了你的混蛋 |
[25:20] | that screwed you? | 惹你生气了怎么办 |
[25:21] | Keep it bottled inside. | 憋在心里 |
[25:25] | You ever clock someone? | 你揍过人吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 没 |
[25:26] | Hit them with a brick? | 用板砖敲过人吗 |
[25:28] | No. | 没 |
[25:28] | Run over with a car? | 用车撞过吗 |
[25:29] | Jesus, no. | 我的天 没有 |
[25:30] | You have not lived until you’ve heard the bones | 直到你听到敌人的骨头 |
[25:33] | of your enemy being crushed under 3,000 pounds | 被3000磅的底特律钢碾碎的声音 |
[25:36] | of Detroit Steel. | 你才算真正地活过 |
[25:38] | I wanted to once. | 有一次我真想揍人来着 |
[25:41] | Prom. | 毕业舞会 |
[25:42] | Daisy Kelso stole my date. | 黛西·考叟抢走了我的舞伴 |
[25:45] | You never got payback? | 你没报复她吗 |
[25:49] | She did him in the bathroom of a Popeyes Chicken. | 她在炸鸡店的厕所里上了他 |
[25:57] | Nothing like your first time. | 第一次总是很特别 |
[25:59] | Holy shit. | 妈的 |
[26:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:09] | Rapewalker? | 防奸行者 |
[26:11] | I need help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[26:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:22] | Yo, if you’re gonna smoke an illegal substance, | 如果你要抽违禁品 |
[26:25] | you could at least do it in the privacy | 至少回你宿舍抽吧 |
[26:26] | of your own shitty dorm room. | 别这么明目张胆的 |
[26:28] | People hassling me. | 别人总来烦我 |
[26:30] | Maybe that’s because you steal their stuff. | 或许是因为你偷了他们的东西 |
[26:34] | You’re doing a great job of hiding the evidence, by the way. | 你把行踪掩藏得好极了 |
[26:35] | They’re the ones that leave their doors open | 是他们自己把东西放在寝室 |
[26:37] | with all their shit in there, so… | 还不关门的 所以… |
[26:39] | You’re gonna get kicked out of school, Joaquin. | 你会被退学的 璜奎英 |
[26:40] | And leave all the wonderful new friends I’ve made? | 离开这么多我新交的好朋友 |
[26:43] | I gotta go, man. Work study. | 我得走了 要打工 |
[26:48] | What’s the job? | 什么工作 |
[26:49] | Library– shelving books and making sure | 图书馆 把书整理上架 还有确保 |
[26:51] | no one’s fucking in the stacks. | 没人在书架上做爱 |
[26:52] | It’s better than wearing a hairnet. | 总比那种需要戴发网的工作强 |
[26:55] | You know, bussing tables in the cafeteria, like I did. | 像我一样在食堂收桌子 |
[27:02] | Hey, listen, what did you come here for? | 你来上学是为了什么 |
[27:05] | You know, ’cause if it was to get high, | 如果你只想吸大麻 |
[27:06] | you could have just stayed home. | 你可以呆在家里吸 |
[27:09] | Me? Robotics. | 我是来学机器人科学的 |
[27:11] | They got one of the best labs in the midwest here. | 这里的实验室是中西部最好的 |
[27:14] | Four years of free equipment, | 可以用四年免费设备 |
[27:15] | I’m happy to put up with a little bit of bullshit. | 我很乐意忍受一些烂事 |
[27:18] | Algorithms. Writing code. | 算法 编程 |
[27:22] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:25] | Hey, you ever hack before? | 你黑过系统吗 |
[27:28] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[27:29] | Well, hypothetically, you know, | 假设来讲 |
[27:31] | what if one wanted to hack into financial aid? | 如果想要黑进财务室 |
[27:34] | You know, change an entry to “paid in full”? | 把缴费状态改成”已全额付款” |
[27:36] | Oh, you just need a sequel injection | 只要来次数据库注入攻击 |
[27:37] | to get the hashed password. | 就能拿到密码 |
[27:38] | I could take a look for you. | 我可以帮你试一下 |
[27:40] | I thought you had to go to work. | 你不是要去工作么 |
[27:41] | Eh, it’ll be the most fun I’ve had since I got here. | 还是黑系统比较有意思 |
[27:44] | Everybody in my computer science classes | 我们计算机科学课的同学都是 |
[27:46] | are bitter Stanford rejects. | 被斯坦福大学拒了的怂货 |
[27:48] | Not you? | 你不是 |
[27:49] | Oh, I got into stanford. | 我被斯坦福大学录取了 |
[27:53] | Too much sun in California. | 受不了加州的阳光 |
[27:57] | Right. | 对极了 |
[28:02] | All right, turn on your computer. | 把电脑打开 |
[28:03] | Oh, no, we can’t use mine. It’s the school’s property. | 不 不能用我的 这是学校的设备 |
[28:05] | They could trace it back to me. | 能追查到我 |
[28:07] | Don’t you have yours in your bag? | 你书包里的电脑能用吗 |
[28:08] | I can’t afford a computer, dog. | 我买不起电脑 老兄 |
[28:11] | But you’re a fucking computer science major. | 你的专业是计算机科学 |
[28:14] | Yeah, and you’re a robotics engineer. | 是啊 你还是学机器人科学的呢 |
[28:16] | Do you own a fucking robot? | 你有机器人吗 |
[28:20] | We could go to the computer lab. | 我们可以去机房 |
[28:22] | All those people around? They’ll be suspicious. | 周围人太多 会有人起疑的 |
[28:23] | Makes it more fun. | 那就更有趣了 |
[28:24] | Oh, no, it’s okay, man. | 不了 算了吧 |
[28:26] | Come on, there’s a fair to good chance | 我们不会那么倒霉 |
[28:27] | we won’t get caught. | 被抓到的 |
[28:28] | Yeah, says everyone who gets busted. | 是啊 所有人被抓前都这么说 |
[28:31] | I’ll deal with it myself. | 我还是自己处理吧 |
[28:33] | By yourself? | 自己处理 |
[28:35] | Good fucking luck. | 祝你好运吧 |
[28:46] | Hey, I’m here to escort you home. | 我是来护送你回家的 |
[28:49] | Wait, aren’t you that girl from this morning? | 你不是今早那个女孩吗 |
[28:51] | – Stacey. – Yeah. | -史黛西 -是的 |
[28:53] | You don’t seem drunk. Isn’t this your room? | 你不像喝多的样子 这不是你房间吗 |
[28:56] | Well, you should know. | 你应该知道 |
[28:57] | You were the one who got me here safe and sound. | 是你把我安全送回来的 |
[28:59] | Such a gentleman. | 太绅士了 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:02] | I don’t get it. I thought you needed my help. | 我不明白 我以为你需要我的帮助 |
[29:04] | I do. | 我需要 |
[29:05] | Need help getting off. | 需要你让我高潮迭起 |
[29:21] | Hey, Ian’s sleeping in there. | 伊恩在里面睡觉呢 |
[29:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:25] | I was just getting some of Lip’s old clothes for Carl. | 我在找利普的衣服给卡尔穿 |
[29:28] | I gotta wash them. | 得先洗洗 |
[29:30] | He’s been out most of the afternoon. | 他睡了快一下午 |
[29:33] | Meds? | 吃药了吗 |
[29:33] | Bombs away. | 吃了 |
[29:35] | Hey, need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:37] | You know how to use an iron? | 你知道怎么用熨斗吗 |
[29:39] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[29:40] | I mean, as a weapon. | 我是说 当武器来用 |
[29:46] | When I woke up this morning, | 我今早起床 |
[29:48] | this is not how I saw my day ending. | 可没想到今天会这样结束 |
[29:51] | With a derelict getting stoned. | 和一个流浪汉来吸大麻 |
[29:56] | Derelict. | 流浪汉 |
[29:59] | Is that offensive? | 这么叫你你会被冒犯吗 |
[30:01] | I’ve been called worse. | 我听过更难听的 |
[30:06] | What am I doing here? | 我到底在干什么 |
[30:12] | Your family again? | 又是你的家人吗 |
[30:13] | Ugh, oncologist. | 是肿瘤医生 |
[30:16] | Probably wants to schedule my surgery. Chemo. | 可能要安排我的手术 化疗 |
[30:19] | 2% chance is better than nothing. | 2%的几率总比没有强 |
[30:21] | I saw it during my residency countless times. | 我在住院实习期见过太多了 |
[30:25] | Patients enduring round after round | 病人一轮又一轮地忍受着 |
[30:27] | of poison pumped into their systems, | 毒药注射进他们的身体 |
[30:29] | so they can spend what days they have left by the toilet, | 换来的是在生命最后的日子里 |
[30:32] | puking and bald. | 在厕所呕吐和脱发 |
[30:35] | Not me. | 我不能这样 |
[30:37] | I’m going out with a bang, | 我要死得痛快一点 |
[30:39] | not a whimper. | 不能那么痛苦 |
[30:52] | You believe in God, Frank? | 你相信有上帝吗 弗兰克 |
[30:54] | I believe in a force | 我相信有一种力量 |
[30:57] | that thinks it’s greater than myself. | 比我更强大 |
[31:01] | Hell, I survived this. | 这我都活下来了 |
[31:05] | Doctors had one eye on the clock. | 医生看着时间 |
[31:07] | Waiting to punch the time of death. | 等着宣布死亡时间 |
[31:13] | Those times you almost died, | 你差点死掉的那几次 |
[31:16] | was it peaceful or scary or– | 是很平和的还是可怕的 |
[31:19] | What’s peaceful about dying? | 死亡有什么平和的 |
[31:21] | I don’t care how much they meditate– | 不管他们用多少功夫来冥想 |
[31:23] | When the time comes, | 当死亡降临时 |
[31:24] | those hindus will be shitting their pants | 那些印度教人都会吓得屁滚尿流 |
[31:26] | just like the rest of us. | 就像其他所有人一样 |
[31:28] | You know what they’ll be thinking? | 你知道他们会想什么吗 |
[31:30] | “Fuck, I wish I’d tried steak.” | “操 早知道吃点牛排了” |
[31:36] | What, doc? | 怎么了 医生 |
[31:39] | My name’s Bianca. | 我叫比安卡 |
[31:46] | You ever streak before? | 你裸奔过吗 |
[31:48] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[31:49] | Just never on purpose. | 都不是故意的 |
[31:50] | Oh, well, come on. | 那就来吧 |
[31:58] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[31:59] | God, this is gonna be difficult. | 真够折腾人的了 |
[32:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:07] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[32:08] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[32:19] | I’m off to the courthouse today | 我今天要去法庭 |
[32:20] | to watch my brother get sent up the river. | 看我弟弟被送进少管所 |
[32:22] | Did you have another late night at the sorority? | 大学生联谊会又玩晚了吗 |
[32:24] | No, man, no time to party. | 没有 没时间玩了 |
[32:26] | I had three Rapewalker calls overnight. | 一夜做了三次防奸行者任务 |
[32:29] | Coeds wanting me to escort my penis into their vaginas. | 女大学生们都想我一路护她们上云端 |
[32:34] | My balls haven’t been this exhausted | 我的蛋蛋都筋疲力尽了 |
[32:35] | since I discovered jacking off when I was nine years old. | 上次这么累还是9岁刚学会撸的时候 |
[32:39] | Thought you weren’t gonna bang those coeds. | 你不是说不会上她们吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah, drunk ones. | 我不会趁人之危 |
[32:42] | These are sober and horny. | 但她们很清醒 想做爱 |
[32:43] | I mean, why deny them their god-given right | 毕竟她们都有权利 |
[32:45] | to multiple orgasms? | 一夜多次高潮嘛 |
[32:46] | – What about V? – What about V? | -那小维呢 -小维怎么了 |
[32:48] | You know, I can’t think about that right now. | 我现在没办法思考这件事 |
[32:50] | She’s doing her thing. I’m doing my thing. | 她有她的想法 我有我的 |
[32:52] | It was her decision. | 这是她的决定 |
[32:55] | You still, uh, banging that Asian chick? | 你还在跟那个亚洲妞上床吗 |
[32:58] | Off and on. | 偶尔吧 |
[33:00] | Went down on my professor though. | 不过刚给我的教授口了一次 |
[33:02] | Oh, what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[33:05] | You take his whole dick in your mouth? | 是整根吞入吗 |
[33:06] | It’s, uh, Helene. | 名字叫海伦娜 |
[33:08] | You know, she knows what she wants. | 她对自己要什么很清楚 |
[33:10] | She doesn’t second-guess herself. | 从来不怀疑自己 |
[33:11] | It’s really sexy. | 这非常性感 |
[33:12] | Ohh, there’s no substitute for experience. | 万事贵在有经验嘛 |
[33:15] | – Yeah. – What? She wear you out? | -是啊 -怎么 她把你累坏了吗 |
[33:17] | You look fucking tired. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[33:18] | No, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[33:19] | I was up at the computer lab all night. | 我整晚都在机房 |
[33:21] | I was trying to hack into financial aid. | 想黑进财务室的系统 |
[33:24] | Security system was too good though. | 但是安保系统太强了 |
[33:26] | I couldn’t do it. | 没成功 |
[33:28] | Well, duty calls. | 又来了 |
[33:33] | Yeah, Rapewalker, at your service. | 防奸行者 为您服务 |
[33:42] | Whoa, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:44] | Who roughed you up? | 被谁揍了 |
[33:46] | Skanky Sammi. | 萨咪那个贱货 |
[33:47] | She got me by surprise. | 我没防备 |
[33:48] | Still got a few uppercuts in. | 不过也揍了她好几拳 |
[33:49] | Nice. | 好样的 |
[33:50] | Here, your groveling ensemble. | 这是你跪舔法官的戏服 |
[33:53] | Shit, I’m not wearing that. | 靠 我不穿 |
[33:55] | It’s not up for discussion. | 没得商量 |
[33:56] | You’re gonna dress like a fucking law-abiding citizen | 你要穿得像一个遵纪守法的好公民 |
[33:58] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[33:59] | And here, this too. | 还有这个 |
[34:01] | I grabbed them from the lost and found at work. | 我在那家餐馆的失物招领处拿的 |
[34:03] | It’s a weak prescription. You’ll be fine. | 度数挺低的 你可以戴 |
[34:06] | How stupid do I look? | 我看起来有多蠢 |
[34:12] | Jesus, I wanna kick my own ass. | 靠 我都他妈想揍自己 |
[34:22] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[34:24] | I’m 32! I was just getting started! | 我才32岁 我的人生才刚开始 |
[34:30] | Fuck you, pancreas. Fuck you, cells. | 操你妈 胰腺 去你妈的 细胞 |
[34:33] | Fuck you, med school. | 去你妈的 医学院 |
[34:35] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[34:54] | Something else I need to do. | 我还有事 |
[34:59] | You coming? | 你要一起吗 |
[35:08] | Baby, what happened? | 宝贝 发生了什么事 |
[35:11] | Boys hit me. Called me rat. | 有人揍我 叫我告密鬼 |
[35:13] | Uncle Carl told them. | 卡尔舅舅告诉他们的 |
[35:21] | Bitch hit Carl. | 贱人揍了卡尔 |
[35:22] | Looks like he gave as good as he got. | 看来他也没吃什么亏 |
[35:25] | Hey, uh, V, this thing with you and kev, | 对了小维 你跟小凯这事 |
[35:27] | is it, uh– is it temporary? | 是暂时的吗 |
[35:29] | What did he say when you asked him? | 你问他的时候他怎么说 |
[35:31] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[35:34] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[35:35] | The circuit court of cook county is now in session. | 库克县巡回法庭现在开庭 |
[35:38] | The honorable Rita Gaither is presiding. | 由瑞塔·盖瑟法官主持 |
[35:42] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[35:45] | Case number 2014-CR-882655. | 案件号2014CR882655 |
[35:49] | The people versus Charles Nevins S. | 检察院对查尔斯·内威·S |
[35:52] | This is the time and place for the sentencing hearing. | 本次开庭为判决听证会 |
[35:54] | This court has reviewed your probation report. | 法庭已经看过你的检定报告 |
[35:57] | Does other counsel wish to be heard? | 有其他意见要提出吗 |
[35:59] | Your honor, defense would like to reiterate | 法官阁下 辩护律师想重申一句 |
[36:01] | that this is defendant’s first arrest. | 这次是被告第一次被捕 |
[36:03] | He has never been in trouble before | 他以前从来没有惹过麻烦 |
[36:05] | and that he has an IQ of barely functional intelligence. | 而且他的智力只够勉强维持正常生活 |
[36:11] | Would the defendant like to say anything? | 被告有话要说吗 |
[36:17] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[36:19] | Chuckie. | 恰奇 |
[36:20] | What? | 什么 |
[36:21] | Would you like to say anything before sentencing? | 判决之前你有什么话要说吗 |
[36:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:31] | I would, your honor. | 我想说 法官阁下 |
[36:34] | I’m his mom. May I speak? | 我是他妈妈 我能说话吗 |
[36:38] | My Chuckie is a good boy. | 我的恰奇是个好孩子 |
[36:40] | The only thing he’s ever stolen was my heart. | 他唯一偷过的东西就是我的心 |
[36:44] | But he was taken advantage of by an older family member. | 但是他被一个比他大的家人利用了 |
[36:48] | If you’re gonna blame anyone, | 要是您要怪谁 |
[36:49] | you should blame his uncle Carl | 就怪他的卡尔舅舅 |
[36:51] | or the family who raised him | 或者养大卡尔的那家人 |
[36:54] | or me, for putting an innocent boy in a den of wolves. | 或者怪我 把他送进了狼窝 |
[37:01] | Anything else? | 还有要说的吗 |
[37:04] | Prosecution? | 原告律师 |
[37:06] | Then we can proceed to sentencing. | 那么进入宣判阶段 |
[37:09] | This court hereby sentences you to a minimum | 本法庭宣布判决你有期徒刑 |
[37:12] | of 120 days at the Illinois department of corrections Juvenile justice division. | 120天 在伊利诺斯州少年监管所服刑 |
[37:17] | 60 days for good behavior. | 表现好可以减刑至60天 |
[37:19] | Oh, he’ll behave, your honor. | 他表现一定会很好 法官阁下 |
[37:20] | Right, Chuckie? | 对吧 恰奇 |
[37:22] | Chuckie, nod. | 恰奇 点头 |
[37:23] | Okay, you’re remanded to the custody of the sheriff. | 好 请移交警长处理 |
[37:26] | I’ll see you before you get on the bus. | 你上公车之前我会去找你 |
[37:29] | Don’t be scared, baby. | 别害怕 宝贝 |
[37:32] | It’s gonna be okay, bunny. | 会没事的 小兔子 |
[37:34] | Remember, be nice to the guards. | 记住 对警卫们要很好 |
[37:39] | You have got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈是在逗我吧 |
[37:43] | Well, if I didn’t know better, | 要不是我了解他 |
[37:44] | I’d think he’s an upstanding young man. | 我都会以为他是良民 |
[37:46] | Just like Ted Bundy. | 就像泰德·邦迪[长相很路人的连环强奸犯] |
[37:48] | Case number 2014-CR-4929. | 案件号2014CR4929 |
[37:51] | The people versus Carl Francis G. | 公诉卡尔·弗朗西斯·G |
[37:53] | This is the time and place for the sentencing hearing. | 本次开庭为判决听证会 |
[37:55] | Court has reviewed your probation report. | 法庭已经看过你的检定报告 |
[37:58] | Does other counsel wish to be heard? | 有什么意见要提出吗 |
[38:00] | Your honor, my client knows that he has made a mistake. | 法官阁下 我的委托人已经知道自己做错了 |
[38:02] | He is sorry for what he’s done, | 他很后悔自己的所作所为 |
[38:04] | and he has learned from the experience. | 已经从这件事吸取了教训 |
[38:06] | Do you regret what you’ve done, Carl? | 你后悔自己的所作所为吗 卡尔 |
[38:09] | I did something really dumb | 我做了一件蠢事 |
[38:10] | that I shouldn’t have. | 我不该这样的 |
[38:12] | I trusted a fucking retard with a man’s job. | 我让一个白痴去干男人的活 |
[38:16] | Next time I move a bunch of drugs, I’ll be smarter. | 下次我再运毒的时候 会更聪明 |
[38:19] | If you want to go into my chambers | 如果你想去我的办公室 |
[38:20] | and speak to me off the record, now is the time. | 私下跟我聊聊 现在说出来就好 |
[38:24] | Otherwise, you will end up in juvenile prison. | 否则 你就要进少管所 |
[38:27] | Is that what you want? | 你愿意这样吗 |
[38:32] | Yes, please. | 是的 |
[38:34] | That’s not what I was hoping to hear. | 这不是我想要的回答 |
[38:36] | I know what you were hoping to hear. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[38:38] | If your honor would lose 20 pounds, | 法官阁下你要是瘦10斤 |
[38:40] | I would consider tapping that. | 我会考虑要不要上你 |
[38:42] | I think I’ve heard enough. | 我实在听不下去了 |
[38:46] | I sentence you to the maximum of | 我要判处你最长刑期 |
[38:48] | one year at the Illinois Department of Corrections | 伊利诺斯州劳改局 |
[38:50] | Juvenile Justice Division. | 少管所服刑一年 |
[38:51] | You’re remanded to the custody of the sheriff. | 在司法监护所候审 |
[38:53] | This court is in recess. | 本庭休庭 |
[39:00] | Why the fuck did you do that, Carl? | 你他妈为什么这么做 卡尔 |
[39:03] | When Paul Sugden came out of Juvie, | 保罗·桑吉从少管所放出来后 |
[39:04] | he knew how to make IEDs and | 他学会了怎么制简易炸弹 |
[39:05] | where to launder money. | 知道该去哪洗钱 |
[39:06] | You can’t buy that kind of education. | 这种知识可买不到 |
[39:08] | Plus, my street cred will be off the chain. | 而且我在外面也会名声大噪 |
[39:10] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna make Juvie my bitch. | 别担心 看我怎么在少管所闯出一片天 |
[39:14] | We’ll send letters. | 我们会写信给你的 |
[39:15] | It was bound to happen sooner or later. | 命中注定他迟早要被关 |
[39:18] | – He’ll be okay. – Okay? | -他会没事的 -岂止没事 |
[39:20] | Hell, he’s gonna be running the joint. | 他绝对能在所里称王称霸 |
[39:22] | Any chance he’ll get scared straight? | 他有没有可能被”恐吓从善” |
[39:24] | – Hell no. – No. | -绝不可能 -不可能 |
[39:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[39:37] | Daisy Kelso? | 是黛西·考叟吗 |
[39:39] | It’s Rigby now. Do I know you? | 现在改姓瑞格比了 我认识你吗 |
[39:41] | Who is it, mommy? | 妈妈 是谁呀 |
[39:42] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[39:44] | – Bianca, is that you? – Yeah. | 比安卡 是你吗 -对 |
[39:46] | My God, haven’t seen you since… | 天呐 上一次见你还是在… |
[39:49] | – Prom. – Yeah. | -毕业舞会 -是啊 |
[39:51] | – How are you? – Good. | -你还好吧 -很好 |
[39:52] | – Now? – Now. | -现在吗 -就现在 |
[39:56] | Run, run, run! | 跑 快跑 |
[40:00] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[40:02] | Do you think I broke her nose? | 你觉得我打断她鼻子了吗 |
[40:03] | You took out a tooth for sure. | 我确定你打断了她一颗牙 |
[40:09] | That was great. | 太刺激了 |
[40:12] | I think I’m gonna need Fiona’s boss | 感觉我也得让菲奥娜的老板 |
[40:13] | to give me a job too. | 给我份工作了 |
[40:16] | Tuition? | 交学费吗 |
[40:17] | Ain’t got no other options. | 已经走投无路了 |
[40:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算干什么活 |
[40:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:25] | I’ll face the music, I guess. | 有什么做什么吧 |
[40:33] | Heard you went to the clinic. | 听说你去诊所了 |
[40:35] | Mickey hold a gun to your head? | 米奇拿枪逼着你去的吗 |
[40:38] | No, it was my idea. | 不 是我自己想去 |
[40:43] | Something’s wrong with me, | 我不太对劲 |
[40:46] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[40:50] | Yeah, but you’re gonna get better, right? | 我知道 但你总会好起来的对吧 |
[40:52] | What, in 40 years? | 40年以后吗 |
[41:03] | Hey, you remember David Gosinski? | 还记得大卫·葛辛斯基吗 |
[41:05] | He used you to break the record of | 他为了要破一学期 |
[41:08] | black eyes given in a single calendar school year? | 揍过最多人的纪录而揍了你 |
[41:11] | I was gonna kill that motherfucker. | 我真想弄死那混蛋 |
[41:12] | I’ll always remember what you told me. | 我永远记得你跟我说过的那句话 |
[41:14] | You said, “I got this.” | 你说 “我自己能搞定” |
[41:19] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[41:23] | you got this. | 你自己能搞定 |
[41:37] | Phillip. | 菲利普 |
[41:38] | Yeah, you, uh, you emailed? | 你发邮件找我 |
[41:39] | And texted, called. | 还发了短信 打了电话 |
[41:40] | You’re a hard man to reach. | 联系上你可真难 |
[41:42] | Yeah, look, could we just skip the small talk | 我们能不能就不闲聊了 |
[41:44] | and cut to the part where you toss me out of here? | 直截了当告诉我你有什么事吧 |
[41:49] | Ever heard of baremaids? | 听说过裸佣吗 |
[41:51] | Topless maid service. | 上身赤裸女佣服务 |
[41:52] | Evidently there are thousands of men | 很明显有成千上万的男人 |
[41:54] | who would gladly pay a premium to see a woman’s breasts | 愿意花钱看女人在擦洗马桶的时候 |
[41:56] | while she’s cleaning their toilet. | 晃动着她的奶子 |
[41:58] | I don’t follow. | 我没懂你的意思 |
[42:00] | Good news for you, the visionary behind the business | 告诉你个好消息 这项业务的创始人 |
[42:02] | went to school here, Nick Wiltern. | 是我们学校的校友 尼克·威尔屯 |
[42:04] | Actually started it right after he graduated. | 其实他一毕业就开始创业了 |
[42:05] | That was about $300 million ago. | 那时就赚了差不多三亿美金 |
[42:08] | – Damn. – Yeah. | -太屌了 -是啊 |
[42:09] | Pairing boobs with anything is apparently a very good business plan. | 凡事只要跟奶子捆绑在一起就有商机 |
[42:12] | Upshot is, he was my roommate, | 重点是 他曾经是我室友 |
[42:15] | and he’s agreed to bail you out this semester. | 他愿意出你这个学期的学费 |
[42:17] | I notified the registrar’s office. | 我已经告诉教务处了 |
[42:21] | Okay, so he’s just gonna pay my tuition? | 所以他就直接帮我付学费了 |
[42:24] | Until your grant kicks back in. | 直到你的助学金恢复正常 |
[42:25] | What do I gotta do for it? | 那我要怎么报答他 |
[42:27] | – Say thank you. – No, what’s the catch? | -说谢谢就行 -不 是问有什么条件 |
[42:29] | There’s no catch. It’s an interest-free loan. | 没有条件 就是无息贷款 |
[42:32] | I’m sorry, I don’t–I don’t get it. | 不好意思 我…我没听懂 |
[42:35] | Nick was kicked out of here too, junior year. | 尼克也退学过 大三的时候 |
[42:37] | But one of our frat buddies got his parents | 但我们的一个朋友让他父母 |
[42:38] | to cover Nick’s tuition. | 付清了尼克的学费 |
[42:40] | Think it had more to do with the guy needing an alibi | 虽然只是因为那家伙需要他作伪证 |
[42:41] | for some vehicular homicide DUI thing, | 说他并没有酒后驾车撞人致死 |
[42:43] | but Nick never forgot it. | 但尼克永生难忘此恩情 |
[42:48] | Uh, okay, so how long do I have to pay him back? | 好吧 那我最晚何时得把钱还给他 |
[42:51] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 不必担心这个 |
[42:52] | You’re gonna have 15 different job offers | 你毕业之后 |
[42:53] | when you get out of here. | 前途无量 |
[42:58] | It’s good news, Lip. | 这是好消息 利普 |
[43:08] | I didn’t think you were on the schedule today. | 我记得今天应该不是你当班吧 |
[43:10] | I’m not, Sean set my brother up with a dishwashing job. | 不是我 肖恩让我弟弟来当洗碗工 |
[43:13] | He’s not here. He left this morning. | 他不在 他今早就走了 |
[43:15] | When’s he coming back? | 那他什么时候回来 |
[43:15] | Said he’d be back hours ago. | 几个小时前就该回来了 |
[43:25] | Hey, it’s Fiona. | 喂 我是菲奥娜 |
[43:27] | I brought my brother to Patsy’s. | 我把我弟弟领来Patsy之家了 |
[43:28] | We’re waiting for you. | 我们都在等你 |
[43:31] | That’s not like Sean. | 不像肖恩会干的事 |
[43:33] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[43:34] | See his PO. | 去见他的保释官了 |
[43:36] | Come on. I’ll show you the kitchen. | 来 我带你参观厨房 |
[43:41] | Ever been a dishwasher before? | 你以前当过洗碗工吗 |
[43:43] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会爱上这工作的 |
[44:03] | I’m here to escort you to a world of pleasure. | 我是来带你享尽世间极乐的 |
[44:10] | Oh, uh, hey. What’s up, fellas? | 你们好 各位兄弟 |
[44:13] | No offense, but the Rapewalker doesn’t do gangbangs. | 无意冒犯 但防奸行者从不群交 |
[44:16] | I mean, you could be fucking a chick, | 你可以跟妹子来一炮 |
[44:17] | but if you’re getting off surrounded by a bunch of dudes, | 但要是你射的时候周围都是男人 |
[44:19] | that’s pretty gay. | 那就太基了吧 |
[44:21] | Thanks, Michelle. | 谢谢你 米歇尔 |
[44:22] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[44:24] | Her leaving did not make this feel less gay. | 她这一走 这场面就更基了 |
[44:29] | So you’re the Rapewalker. | 所以你就是防奸行者 |
[44:31] | Word’s getting around that you’re a real… | 女生们都在传你是… |
[44:33] | gentleman with the coeds. | 真正的绅士 |
[44:35] | Walking them home. | 送她们回家 |
[44:37] | Making sure they cum before you do. | 等她们高潮了你才射 |
[44:39] | Well, it’s important to treat a girl right. | 好好待女孩子很重要 |
[44:41] | Well, it’s kind of fucking things up for the rest of us. | 但这他妈的把我们害惨了 |
[44:44] | I mean, if you want to treat a girl right, go get a wife. | 你要是想好好对待女性 就去娶个老婆 |
[44:48] | You’re right. But I already have one. | 你说得没错 但我已经有了 |
[44:57] | Damn, that’s your wife? | 我操 她是你老婆 |
[44:59] | Smoking hot, huh? | 性感吧 |
[45:00] | Wow, dude. Look at that. Fuck. | 兄弟们 快看呀 我操 |
[45:05] | – Those tits real? – Oh, man. | -这胸纯天然的吗 -天呐 |
[45:06] | None of your fucking business. | 这他妈关你屁事 |
[45:08] | Why would you leave that? | 你为什么会离开她 |
[45:10] | Fellas, look. | 兄弟们 听着 |
[45:12] | It’s so simple in your 20s | 二十几岁的时候非常容易 |
[45:14] | because you fall in love, you make bank | 因为你们相爱 你还把你女朋友 |
[45:16] | when your girl posts videos of herself masturbating online. | 挂在网上的手淫视频存起来 |
[45:19] | But then one day, you wake up, | 但有一天 你突然清醒过来 |
[45:21] | the bills are piled up, babies crying in your face. | 账单成堆 宝宝在你面前哭喊 |
[45:24] | Everything’s just so fucking hard. | 一切都变得他妈的很艰难 |
[45:27] | And the one thing that was easy, her, | 曾经很简单就搞定的她 |
[45:31] | It’s the hardest of all. | 却变成了最难搞的存在 |
[45:33] | Yeah, but she’s really hot. | 好吧 但她真的很性感啊 |
[45:37] | She bad in the sack or something? | 她床技不行还是什么的吗 |
[45:40] | She can do more with the flick of her tongue | 光是她的舌功 |
[45:43] | than girls here can do gyrating their entire bodies. | 就比这些大学小妞扭动整个身体的效果还爽 |
[45:49] | That’s what happens when you marry the best. | 当你娶了最出色的女人就会这样 |
[45:53] | No matter how many girls there are, | 不管这世上有多少女孩 |
[45:56] | They’re still not V. | 她们都不是小维 |
[46:02] | Hey, thank you, man. This was a great talk. | 谢你了 老兄 跟你谈话我受益匪浅 |
[46:22] | Oh, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[46:24] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[46:27] | I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this. | 我原本希望不会到这一步的 |
[46:31] | Don’t you worry. | 你别担心 |
[46:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:39] | No one’s gonna mess with you again. | 没人再敢惹你了 |
[46:54] | You got a nice place. | 你的房子挺漂亮 |
[46:56] | – Thanks for the invite. – What’s the emergency? | -谢谢你的邀请 -有什么急事 |
[46:58] | I came to tell you some bad news. | 我是来告诉你一些坏消息的 |
[47:00] | It turns out I’m staying in school. | 结果是我可以继续留在学校了 |
[47:03] | Really? | 是吗 |
[47:04] | Yeah, I guess that means, uh, no more fraternizing? | 是啊 那是不是意味着不能再”搞关系”了 |
[47:07] | It’s okay. It wasn’t that great. | 没关系 反正也没那么爽 |
[47:08] | What? | 什么 |
[47:09] | So you’re officially registered for my class then? | 所以你正式注册了我的课了对吧 |
[47:11] | Yeah, yeah, but what were you saying about it not being that great? | 是啊 你刚说没那么爽是什么意思 |
[47:16] | You were exuberant. | 你精力太充沛了 |
[47:17] | Exuberant, I thought– I thought that was a good thing. | 精力充沛 那不是好事吗 |
[47:19] | And, you know, at the time, you didn’t seem very disappointed, so– | 做的时候 你似乎并不失望啊 所以… |
[47:22] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[47:27] | Oh, this must be that, uh, classical music I’ve heard so much about. | 这一定就是传说中的古典乐吧 |
[47:32] | Mahler. | 马勒的作品 |
[47:33] | It’s, uh, uplifting. | 很…振奋人心 |
[47:37] | Now, how about, uh, another chance? | 不如 再给我一次机会吧 |
[47:39] | You know, I could try to be a little less exuberant this time. | 我这次就不那么 精力充沛地”打桩”了 |
[47:43] | Have you read Horkheimer yet? | 你读完霍克海默的书了吗 |
[47:46] | No, uh, no, but I checked it out from the library. | 没有 但我从图书馆借了那本书 |
[47:49] | There’s a bunch of tiny dicks on, like, every page, | 几乎每页上都画了个小鸡巴 |
[47:52] | but, you know, I think, uh, for the most part, | 但是 我觉得 大部分时候 |
[47:55] | I can make out what it says. | 我都辨认出书上写了什么 |
[47:57] | Well, I expect you to have it read by Friday. | 我希望你能在周五前读完 |
[48:00] | The first paper’s due the following week. | 接下来一周就要交第一篇论文 |
[48:01] | All right, I’ll start worrying about that the following week then. | 好吧 那我下一周再操心这事 |
[48:06] | So tuition. Did you rob a bank? | 学费的事 你是抢银行了吗 |
[48:10] | Invent an app? | 还是发明了个APP |
[48:11] | Oh, no, I, uh, I got a loan. | 不是 我搞到一笔贷款 |
[48:15] | Yeah, the guy at financial aid who fixed it, | 负责补助金的那个人帮了我 |
[48:20] | I’m still trying to figure out what his angle is. | 我还在琢磨他的目的 |
[48:22] | Well, is it that hard to believe that someone thinks | 你就是难以相信 有人觉得你 |
[48:24] | you have a bright future and wants to help you get there? | 前途光明 想帮你一把 |
[48:26] | You didn’t have anything to do with this, did you? | 你没有插手这事吧 |
[48:29] | I was referring to the man from financial aid. | 我指的是负责补助金的那个家伙 |
[48:33] | Uh, yeah, no, I just can’t figure out, | 不 我就是想不明白 |
[48:35] | you know, what’s– you know, what’s in it for him? | 他能从中获得什么好处 |
[48:38] | Might need to get used to it, Lip. | 你可能得习惯一下这种事 利普 |
[48:40] | The world picking you up. | 世界拉了你一把 |
[48:45] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[48:46] | What? | 什么 |
[48:47] | That angst. Just like Schiele. | 那种不安 就跟席勒一样 |
[48:51] | Yeah, that’s the second time you mentioned her. | 好吧 这已经是你第二次提到她了 |
[48:53] | I mean, who the hell is this Sheila chick? | 那个叫席勒的女人到底是谁啊 |
[48:55] | Egon Schiele, an austrian painter. | 埃贡·席勒 一个奥地利画家 |
[49:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:19] | So, when you’re finished with that, | 等你看完了那个 |
[49:23] | you mentioned wanting another chance? | 你刚刚不是说想再要一次机会吗 |
[49:43] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[49:48] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[50:13] | Called a couple times. | 我给你打了好几次电话 |
[50:18] | How long you been out here? | 你在外面待多久了 |
[50:27] | Your PO say something? | 你的假释官说了什么吗 |
[50:32] | Can’t leave. | 不能走 |
[50:34] | For Pittsburgh? | 不能去匹兹堡吗 |
[50:36] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[50:37] | Travel restrictions. | 远行的限制 |
[50:40] | I can’t leave the fucking state to be with my son. | 我不能离开本州 去和我儿子一起生活 |
[50:44] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[50:47] | I’m not moving. | 我不走 |
[50:49] | Come on. It’s getting cold. | 来吧 外面越来越冷了 |
[50:52] | You know, what I fantasize about is | 你知道我在幻想什么吗 |
[50:53] | my PO in pain, his family in pain. | 让我的缓刑官也受苦 让他的家人也痛苦 |
[50:58] | Doing to him what he’s doing to me. | 把他对我的所为 都还给他 |
[51:03] | And all it would take to make everything I’m feeling go away | 能让我的痛苦消失的一个简单办法 |
[51:07] | is one visit to a street corner. | 就是去街角买点毒品来 |
[51:13] | Bobby, Kilpatrick and Maypole. | 鲍比 就在卡帕里克街和五朔街的交汇处 |
[51:17] | Needle, spoon, little bag of dope. | 针 勺子 一点点毒品 |
[51:22] | ‘Cause if I move, that’s where I’m going. | 如果我要起身 那只可能是去那里 |
[51:28] | So I’m not gonna move. | 所以我不要起身 |
[51:30] | I’m gonna try like hell not to move. | 我正在努力克制自己起身的欲望 |
[51:49] | If we’re gonna sit out here, you need this. | 如果我们要坐在这里 你需要这个 |
[52:07] | Why didn’t you tell me punching someone would hurt so much? | 你怎么不早告诉我打人会那么痛的 |
[52:10] | You’re pounding your hand into someone’s skull. | 你把手砸到了别人的头盖骨上 |
[52:13] | How did you think it would feel? | 你以为会是什么感觉 |
[52:18] | Could roll another joint. | 可能另一个关节又移位了 |
[52:20] | Oh, so tired. | 好累啊 |
[52:25] | Best two days of my life. | 真是我人生中最快乐的两天 |
[52:29] | – Thanks to you. – It’s not over yet. | -多谢你了 -还没结束呢 |
[52:32] | Where you wanna go next? | 我们接下来去哪儿呢 |
[52:34] | If you got the cash, I know a guy downtown, has opium. | 如果你有现金 我认识个人手里有鸦片 |
[52:38] | An honest-to-god opium den in the heart of chi-town. | 开在芝加哥的货真价实的鸦片馆 |
[52:42] | He’s a nice guy too. | 他是个好人 |
[52:43] | Doesn’t rip you off when you’re passed out. | 你昏过去了 他也不会把你洗劫一空 |
[52:48] | Bianca? | 比安卡 |
[53:41] | I’m sorry, Rapewalker is out of service. | 不好意思 防奸行者歇业了 |
[54:53] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[54:56] | Hey, there’s someone downstairs who’s calling you sweetheart. | 楼下有个人在叫你亲爱的 |
[54:59] | Helene! | 海伦娜 |
[55:00] | – It’s my husband. – Husband? Are you kidding? | -是我丈夫 -丈夫 你在开玩笑吗 |
[55:03] | – Up here! – The fuck are you doing? | -在上面呢 -你他妈在干什么呢 |
[55:05] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[55:14] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[55:15] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[55:20] | This is Lip. | 这是利普 |
[55:22] | He’s quite bright. | 他很聪明 |
[55:25] | Hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[55:26] | I just got back from a conference. Starving. | 我刚参加完会议回来 饿死了 |
[55:30] | How would you like your omelet? | 你喜欢吃什么样的煎蛋饼 |
[55:35] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[55:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:43] | How’d you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住在哪儿 |
[55:46] | Uh, your license in your wallet. | 你钱包里有驾驶证 |
[56:21] | You’re with us. | 你跟我们一伙 |
[56:47] | I know what you did. | 我知道你犯过什么事 |
[56:49] | You’re with G-Dogg? | 你是G-Dogg的人吗 |
[56:51] | I didn’t mean to lose the drugs. | 我不是有意弄丢那批毒品的 |
[56:53] | Tell him I’ll get all of his money back somehow– | 告诉他我会把他的钱都还上的 |
[56:55] | We know you ain’t snitch. | 我们知道你不是个告密的小人 |
[56:56] | Could have gave him up. | 你原本可以告发他的 |
[56:57] | Could have made things easier for yourself. | 可以为自己争取到更轻的处罚 |
[57:00] | But you kept your mouth shut. | 但你嘴巴闭得很严实 |
[57:12] | Word. | 同意 |