时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[00:03] | You don’t remember what happened to us last season? | 你不记得我们上一季发生了什么事 |
[00:05] | What are you, some kind of fucking idiot? | 你他妈怎么回事 脑残吗 |
[00:11] | – You got married? – Yeah. | -你结婚了 -没错 |
[00:12] | Well, are you happy, or… | 你幸福吗 |
[00:15] | Gus seems like a good guy. | 古斯似乎是个好男人 |
[00:16] | Something is going on with us. We both know it. | 我们之间产生了感情 我们都很清楚 |
[00:18] | Well, I don’t want to be that shithead | 我可不想当个混蛋 |
[00:20] | who’s sleeping with some nice guy’s wife. | 去睡一个好男人的老婆 |
[00:21] | What if Gus and I split up? | 如果古斯和我分开了呢 |
[00:25] | I think I’m falling in love with one of my professors. | 我好像爱上了我的教授 |
[00:26] | Helene…you know, she knows what she wants. | 海伦娜 她对自己要什么很清楚 |
[00:29] | She doesn’t second-guess herself. | 从来不怀疑自己 |
[00:30] | It’s really sexy. | 这非常性感 |
[00:31] | See if it’s safe to leave? | 去看看现在方便离开吗 |
[00:35] | – I want to have sex with you. – We don’t need that. | -我是说我想跟你做爱 -我们不需要那个 |
[00:37] | – I’m on the pill. – Cool. | -我在服避孕药 -很好 |
[00:40] | You can’t have a boy in your bed. | 你不能和男孩在床上鬼混 |
[00:42] | – You do. – I’m a grown-up. | -你就可以 -我是成年人 |
[00:43] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:45] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[00:47] | Why are you taping horse to my tummy? | 干嘛把马贴我肚子上 |
[00:49] | ‘Cause I’m your uncle, and you do what I say. | 因为我是你舅舅 你得听我话 |
[00:53] | Uncle Carl? | 卡尔舅舅 |
[00:54] | I sentence you to the maximum: | 我要判处你最长刑期 |
[00:55] | one year at the Illinois Department of Corrections | 伊利诺斯州劳改局 |
[00:57] | Juvenile Justice Division. | 少管所服刑一年 |
[00:59] | Don’t you worry. | 你别担心 |
[01:00] | No one’s gonna mess with you again. | 没人再敢惹你了 |
[01:03] | Let’s do this. | 开打吧 |
[01:07] | – What the hell happened? – He’s crazy. He steal baby. | -到底怎么回事 -他疯了 偷了我儿子 |
[01:10] | Bipolar one, acute mania with psychotic features. | 躁郁症一期 表现为急性狂躁并伴有精神病症状 |
[01:13] | – This means… – No, we know what it means. | -这意味着… -不用说了 我们都清楚 |
[01:15] | I hate the meds. You gonna make me take them? | 我讨厌那些药 你会逼我吃那些药吗 |
[01:18] | You get fucking nuts when you don’t. | 你不吃药就会发疯 |
[01:19] | You can’t fix me, ’cause I’m not broken. | 你无法修好我 因为我并没有坏掉 |
[01:21] | I don’t need to be fixed, okay? | 我不需要被修好 |
[01:23] | This is you breaking up with me. | 你这是在跟我分手 |
[01:24] | Mickey. | 米奇 |
[01:25] | Holy shit. | 我操啊 |
[01:28] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[01:29] | – You tried to fucking kill me! – Fuck you! | -你他妈竟然想杀了我 -去你妈的 |
[01:33] | fucking cunt! | 死贱人 |
[01:35] | That can’t be good. | 那不可能是好事 |
[01:37] | Oh, I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[01:38] | What’s the occasion? | 你这是怎么了 |
[01:39] | Cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[01:41] | I’ve seen what chemo does to a body. | 我见过化疗对身体的损害 |
[01:43] | It’s not a battle. That’s a lost cause. | 算不上公平斗争 而是注定失败的战役 |
[01:45] | Dying is lonely. We know that. | 死亡很孤独 我们都知道这一点 |
[01:48] | Doesn’t have to be. | 但其实不必如此 |
[01:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:51] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[01:53] | You’ve made me happy. | 你让我很开心 |
[01:55] | Bianca! | 比安卡 |
[02:51] | www.zmz2019.com | 字幕首发 |
[03:52] | 比安卡·萨姆森 1981年11月17日-2015年4月5日 | |
[04:02] | Come on, man. | 又来了 老兄 |
[04:03] | We talked about this. | 我们已经说过了 |
[04:06] | Look, I’m sorry for your loss, | 我很遗憾你失去了亲人 |
[04:08] | but you can’t keep sleeping here. | 但你也不能一直睡在这 |
[04:12] | Look, you need to get on with your life, man. | 你得继续好好活下去 老兄 |
[04:14] | That’s what your daughter would’ve wanted. | 你女儿也会希望你好好活下去 |
[04:16] | She wasn’t my daughter. | 她不是我女儿 |
[04:17] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我一生挚爱 |
[04:20] | My sun, my moon, | 我的太阳 我的月亮 |
[04:23] | my dusk, my dawn. | 我的黄昏 我的黎明 |
[04:26] | The spring in my step, | 她是我无限的精力 |
[04:28] | the syrup on my waffle… | 是华夫饼上的糖浆 |
[04:33] | …the Tootsie in my pop. | 棒棒糖里的夹心 |
[04:37] | Look, man, I got a grave to dig right over there, | 听着 老兄 我得去那边挖坟了 |
[04:39] | and you can’t be here when the funeral party shows up. | 葬礼开始前你必须离开 |
[04:49] | Have a good day, my love. | 祝你今天开心 亲爱的 |
[04:52] | I’ll see you tonight. | 我们晚上见 |
[05:08] | Time to get up, old man. | 该起床了 老家伙 |
[05:19] | Occupied! | 厕所有人 |
[05:22] | Time for work. | 该上班了 |
[05:23] | Don’t forget to take your meds. | 别忘了吃药 |
[05:28] | Up and at them, Bean. | 起床了 小家伙 |
[05:31] | Ugh, use the downstairs toilet | 你要真那么着急 |
[05:32] | if you’re so fucking desperate. | 就去用楼下的厕所 |
[05:34] | We got to be at the clinic before 8:00 | 我们得八点之前到诊所 |
[05:35] | or we’re gonna be waiting all day. | 不然就要等一整天 |
[05:38] | We’re doing this today, Debs. | 我们今天必须解决 小黛 |
[05:39] | We got to know for sure one way or another. | 必须查清楚你到底怀孕了没 |
[05:44] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[05:44] | I heard you. | 听到了 |
[05:49] | Is she gonna go? | 她会去吗 |
[05:49] | Oh, she’s going. | 必须去 |
[05:53] | How are you today, Mrs. P-fender? | 今天过得好吗 屁芬德太太 |
[05:56] | The P is silent, and stop calling me that. | P不发音 别再那么叫我 |
[06:00] | You’re still married, though, right? | 但你还是已婚状态 不是吗 |
[06:02] | Separated. | 分居中 |
[06:03] | Sounds like a “Yes.” | 那也还是已婚 |
[06:05] | You’re the one sleeping with a married woman. | 跟已婚妇女鬼混的家伙可是你 |
[06:08] | What’s that make you? | 你这算什么 |
[06:10] | Lucky. | 鸿运高照 |
[06:13] | Frank’s gonna burn the house down. | 弗兰克会把房子烧成灰的 |
[06:19] | Go away! Oh, my God. | 走开 上帝啊 |
[06:36] | Don’t you have to open today? | 今天不是你开门吗 |
[06:38] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[06:40] | – Weeping, I think. – Are you weeping again, Frank? | -我觉得在抽噎 -你又在哭吗 弗兰克 |
[06:42] | It’s called mourning a loved one taken too soon. | 这叫悼念溘然而逝的恋人 |
[06:45] | – You want a lift to work? – No. | -用不用载你去上班 -不用 |
[06:47] | Your shift starts in half an hour. | 还有半小时你就要上工了 |
[06:50] | Meds? | 药吃了吗 |
[06:51] | Yes, Mom. | 知道了 老妈 |
[06:53] | I’m not your mother. I’m just concerned. | 我不是你老妈 我只是关心你 |
[06:55] | Did you take them? | 到底吃了没 |
[06:57] | Fuck, Frank. | 我操 弗兰克 |
[06:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:00] | I–I just want you to know I’m–I love you. | 我只是… 只是希望你知道 我爱你 |
[07:04] | I ever tell you about the time I caught an octopus on the reef | 我有没有说过有次我在小屋外边的暗礁附近 |
[07:07] | outside of our hut and Bianca cooked it | 抓到一只小章鱼 |
[07:09] | on an open fire right on the beach? | 比安卡用篝火烤了它 |
[07:10] | – Yes. – Yes. | -讲过了 -讲过了 |
[07:12] | And the funny little sneeze she would do when she was asleep? | 还有她睡觉的时候总打可爱的小喷嚏 |
[07:18] | – Debs, I love you. – Jesus. | -小黛 我爱你 -上帝啊 |
[07:21] | I just–I want you to know that. | 我只是希望你知道 |
[07:22] | Go away, Frank. | 走开 弗兰克 |
[07:24] | You almost ready to go, Debs? | 你准备好了吗 小黛 |
[07:26] | – I’m eating. – Well, eat faster. | -我还在吃饭 -那就快点吃 |
[07:28] | We got to drop Liam off at pre-K on the way. | 还得顺道送利亚姆去幼稚园 |
[07:30] | Has anyone seen my black armband? | 谁看到我的那个黑色臂带了 |
[07:32] | She’s dead, Frank. | 她死了 弗兰克 |
[07:34] | She– | 她… |
[07:35] | Jesus. | 上帝呀 |
[07:37] | What’s the matter with you people? | 你们这些人都怎么回事 |
[07:39] | She was my soul mate. | 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[07:40] | She probably killed herself just to get away from you. | 她估计就是为了甩掉你才自杀的 |
[07:43] | Can I borrow five bucks? | 能不能借我五块钱 |
[07:44] | No. | 不能 |
[07:46] | – Debs? – For what? | -小黛呢 -你要干什么 |
[07:48] | I–I want to light a candle for Bianca | 我想在神坛前 |
[07:50] | at the foot of the blessed. | 给比安卡点一支蜡烛 |
[07:51] | No. | 不借 |
[07:54] | I hope someday you two have the precious gift | 我希望有一天 你们姐俩能感受到 |
[07:58] | of feeling what I felt for that beautiful young woman… | 我对那位年轻美丽的女子的爱 |
[08:02] | …and then to have that love stolen cruelly from you | 然后 那份爱将被上帝无情的夺走 |
[08:05] | by a pitiless God, and then maybe, just maybe, | 到那个时候 你们也许就会知道 |
[08:09] | you’ll remember this day and your father’s anguish | 今天你们这样冷酷地对待 |
[08:12] | and you’ll be ashamed of the lack of compassion | 失去挚爱 需要被家人温暖的父亲 |
[08:14] | you showed him in his time of need. | 是多么地可耻 |
[08:18] | I love you, my little brown banana. | 我爱你 我的巧克力小香蕉 |
[08:20] | I just want you to know. | 希望你知道 |
[08:24] | I don’t know how much more of that I can take | 不知道在我用碎啤酒瓶 |
[08:26] | before I stab him in the neck with a broken beer bottle. | 切断他的大动脉前我还能忍多久 |
[08:32] | – What are you smiling about? – I’m happy. | -你傻笑个什么劲 -我开心 |
[08:34] | – Can’t I be happy? – No, not about this. | -开心不行吗 -这事不行 |
[08:36] | There’s absolutely no reason to be happy about this. | 这事没有任何值得你开心的理由 |
[08:38] | Drugs. | 嗑药 |
[08:40] | – Are you high? – No. | -你磕药了吗 -才没有 |
[08:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:44] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里搞来的 |
[08:46] | From Carl’s pillow. | 卡尔的枕头下面 |
[08:48] | Probably has a pipe bomb stashed in there somewhere too. | 说不准什么地方还藏了个管状炸弹 |
[08:50] | We should go visit him this weekend. | 这周末我们该去看看他 |
[08:52] | – No, thank you. – Why not? | -免了 谢谢 -为什么 |
[08:53] | – Busy. – Doing what? | -有事 -什么事 |
[08:55] | Living my life away from my degenerate criminal brother | 过远离我那在枕头下藏弹簧小刀的 |
[08:57] | who keeps a switchblade in his pillow. | 堕落囚犯弟弟的生活 |
[08:59] | Go. Work. | 快 该上班了 |
[09:00] | Can’t be late again. | 不能再迟到了 |
[09:02] | You ready, Debs? | 准备好了吗 小黛 |
[09:04] | Come on. | 来 |
[09:06] | Hey, Debs. | 小黛 |
[09:09] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[09:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:14] | I just want you to know | 只是希望你知道 |
[09:15] | I really, really love you. | 我真的 真的很爱你 |
[10:05] | I thought you were gonna set the alarm. | 你不是说会设闹钟吗 |
[10:08] | No, I lied. | 没设 骗你的 |
[10:10] | – I have a class. – Yeah, me too. | -我有课 -我也有 |
[10:13] | Neo-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, | 法兰克福学派的新马克思主义 |
[10:16] | Adorno and Fromm. | 阿多诺和弗洛姆 |
[10:18] | I love Adorno. | 我喜欢阿多诺 |
[10:20] | You don’t even know who Adorno was. | 你连阿多诺是谁都不知道 |
[10:22] | Theodoro Adorno, | 西奥多·阿多诺 |
[10:25] | Negative Dialectics, | 《否定辩证法》 |
[10:27] | Minima Moralia. | 《最低限度的道德》 |
[10:29] | Now, Adorno advanced a dialectical conception | 阿多诺通过克尔凯郭尔和胡塞尔的研究 |
[10:33] | of natural history | 批判了 |
[10:35] | that critiqued the twin temptations | 相伴而生的本体论和经验主义 |
[10:37] | of ontology and empiricism | 推动了辨证的历史观 |
[10:39] | through studies of Kierkegaard and Husserl. | 与自然观的发展 |
[10:42] | You remembered that. | 你竟然记住了 |
[10:43] | I had an excellent professor. | 我有一个好老师 |
[10:49] | No, stay. | 别走 |
[10:51] | I can’t be responsible for impeding your academic growth. | 我可不想成为你学术大道上的拦路石 |
[10:54] | Professor Youens won’t care. | 尤恩斯教授不管的 |
[10:56] | He doesn’t show up half the time. | 课上到一半他才来 |
[10:58] | Well, then you teach. | 那你来教 |
[10:59] | That’s what teacher’s assistants are for. | 这就是助教的作用 |
[11:01] | What, to fill in for absent professors? | 给缺席教授当备胎 |
[11:03] | To teach survey courses to business majors | 给都不听课的经济专业学生 |
[11:06] | who don’t give a damn. | 上概况 |
[11:07] | Oh, he doesn’t teach survey courses. | 他不教概况的 |
[11:09] | Applied mathematics and particle dynamics | 他给物理专业教应用数学 |
[11:12] | for physics majors. | 和质点力学 |
[11:13] | He still drinking his breakfast? | 他早饭还喝酒吗 |
[11:14] | No, he’s usually still hammered from the night before. | 不喝了 不过经常早上起来还是醉醺醺的 |
[11:18] | You know, two fluid dynamics majors | 两个流体力学学生 |
[11:20] | reported him to the Dean. | 把他告到系主任那去了 |
[11:21] | Think he’s gonna get himself fired. | 估计他要被炒了 |
[11:22] | Oh, nobody’s firing Dr. Youens. | 他不会被炒的 |
[11:25] | He’s a member of the National Academy of Sciences. | 他是美国国家科学院院士 |
[11:28] | He’s been short-listed for the Fields Prize four times. | 四次当选菲尔兹奖候选人 |
[11:32] | Not to mention he literally wrote the textbook | 更不用说他课上教的课本 |
[11:34] | he teaches from. | 就是他写的 |
[11:36] | Hey, can I come over tonight? | 今晚我能过去吗 |
[11:39] | No. | 不行 |
[11:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:41] | I’m busy. | 有事要忙 |
[11:42] | Doing what? | 忙什么 |
[12:09] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[12:10] | Here. | 在这 |
[12:15] | You’re coming? | 你也要来 |
[12:17] | – You don’t want me to? – Not really. | -你不想让我陪着吗 -不想 |
[12:20] | Is that okay? She’s only 15. | 可以吗 她才十五岁 |
[12:23] | It’s your daughter’s choice. | 这是你女儿的决定 |
[12:24] | – Sister. – Sister. | -是妹妹 -是姐姐 |
[12:26] | Thanks, but I’ll be okay. | 谢了 我自己可以的 |
[12:30] | Great. I’ll just wait here. | 好吧 我在这里等你 |
[12:38] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[12:41] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[12:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:44] | Door. | 开门 |
[12:53] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[12:55] | Baby, go back to sleep. | 宝贝儿 继续睡 |
[12:56] | It’s just some idiot pounding on the door. | 只不过有蠢货在外面敲门 |
[13:06] | Shit, I’m coming! | 操 来了 |
[13:13] | – Oh, good morning. – Holy shit. | -早上好 -妈了个逼 |
[13:15] | What is with the doorbell? Somebody dying? | 这么狂按门铃干什么 有人死了吗 |
[13:17] | We have a petition for you to sign. | 这里有张请愿书需要你签字 |
[13:18] | We are collecting signatures to force the police | 我们正在集体签名 |
[13:21] | to do something about the noise. | 要求警察处理噪音 |
[13:24] | What noise? | 什么噪音 |
[13:25] | – You don’t hear that? – Every morning? | -你听不到吗 -每天早上都有 |
[13:27] | – We’ve asked him nicely. – Begged numerous times. | -我们好好跟他交涉过 -请求了无数次 |
[13:29] | We’ve called the police. | 我们也报警了 |
[13:30] | It’s the ghetto. | 这里是贫民窟 |
[13:32] | Lots of noises in the ghetto. | 贫民窟的噪音多得是 |
[13:34] | Automatic gunfire, people begging for their lives. | 机关枪声 人们的求饶声 |
[13:36] | Okay, it’s not the ghetto; it’s our home, | 这里不是贫民窟 是我们的家 |
[13:38] | and that Turkish idiot is doing this on purpose | 那个土耳其混蛋是故意的 |
[13:41] | – because we asked… – Asked nicely. | -因为我们要求他… -有礼貌地要求 |
[13:43] | …that he remove that rusting car | 把那台生锈的车和烂掉的沙发 |
[13:45] | and rotting sofa from his yard. | 从院子里搬走 |
[13:47] | Well, first of all, Yanis isn’t Turkish. | 首先 亚尼斯不是土耳其人 |
[13:49] | He’s Greek | 他是希腊人 |
[13:51] | or Albanian or something, | 或者阿尔巴尼亚人什么的 |
[13:53] | and that’s a Ford Fairlane he’s trying to fix up. | 那台车是福特法尔兰 他想把它修好 |
[13:55] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:56] | They want Yanis to clean up his yard. | 她们想让亚尼斯清理院子 |
[13:58] | And stop the motorcycle noise. | 还有停止用摩托车制造噪音 |
[14:00] | They have a petition they want us to sign. | 他们想让我们在请愿书上签字 |
[14:01] | – A what? – Sign here. | -什么 -签这里 |
[14:03] | Look, I know Yanis pretty well. | 我跟亚尼斯很熟 |
[14:05] | Let me talk to him first, all right? | 先让我跟他谈谈 好吗 |
[14:07] | Let me–we don’t want things to get dramatic. | 我们不想把事情闹大 |
[14:10] | Let me see what I can do, okay? | 让我试试看 行吗 |
[14:13] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 说定了 |
[14:25] | – Gallagher. – 50. | -加拉格 -50 |
[14:26] | Ready to go? | 走吧 |
[14:37] | Peace out. | 再见 |
[14:42] | Peace. Yo. | 再见 |
[14:43] | Deuces, fam. | 再见 哥们 |
[14:46] | – Deuces. – White boy Carl! | -再见 -白人小子卡尔 |
[14:47] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[14:50] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[14:53] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[14:55] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[14:58] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:00] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:03] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:05] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:08] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:11] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:13] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:16] | White boy Carl! White boy Carl! | 白人小子卡尔 白人小子卡尔 |
[15:26] | On the door. | 开门 |
[15:46] | – So it’s positive. – So we’re pregnant? | -结果呈阳性 -所以我怀孕了 |
[15:49] | Would you like to discuss your options going forward? | 你想谈谈接下来的选择吗 |
[15:50] | Oh, no. No, no, thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢 |
[15:52] | We’re having this baby. | 我要生下这孩子 |
[16:01] | You’re not pregnant? | 你没怀孕 |
[16:02] | I’m not. | 没怀 |
[16:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:11] | It’s for the best, Debs. | 这是最好的结果 小黛 |
[16:12] | Come on, let’s get jelly doughnuts | 走吧 先买点果冻甜甜圈 |
[16:15] | before I drop you off at school. | 再送你去学校 |
[16:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:27] | Professor? | 教授 |
[16:29] | Professor Youens? | 尤恩斯教授 |
[16:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[16:35] | Holy shit. Is that a new scratch? | 我靠 那是新刮痕吗 |
[16:38] | It didn’t look like that yesterday? | 不是昨天就有吗 |
[16:39] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[16:42] | Is there any blood or bits of clothing stuck in the grille? | 格栅上沾没沾血迹 有没有碎布卡在里面 |
[16:48] | Nope. | 没有 |
[16:50] | Good rule of thumb, Philip: | 经验之谈 菲利普 |
[16:52] | you start sideswiping cars, it’s time to pull over and park. | 你快蹭到别人车的时候 就该靠边停下了 |
[16:57] | Boss Tweed cometh. | 特威德院长来了 |
[16:59] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[17:01] | Honestly, like shit. | 说实话 很糟糕 |
[17:06] | Morning, Dean. | 早上好 院长 |
[17:09] | Glorious morning, wouldn’t you say? | 美好的早晨 不是吗 |
[17:13] | Go, thee witch. | 走 你个巫婆 |
[17:15] | Your virginity breeds mites, | 你的童贞都长了螨虫 |
[17:18] | much like a cheese. | 就和一块奶酪差不多 |
[17:23] | One short stack with sausage, two over easy with bacon, | 一根香肠 两片双面煎培根 |
[17:25] | hash browns, and a side of Texas toast. | 薯饼 和单面煎的德州吐司 |
[17:27] | Does Debbie seem okay? | 黛比还好吗 |
[17:29] | She was actually disappointed. Jesus. | 事实上她很失望 天哪 |
[17:32] | It was all I could do not to start dancing the Nae Nae | 我最多只能控制自己别高兴地 |
[17:35] | in the middle of the waiting room. | 在等候室大跳特跳了 |
[17:36] | – She’s in love. – She’s 15. | -她坠入爱河了 -她才15岁 |
[17:39] | She’s got all those hormones slamming around in her body | 荷尔蒙在她身体里横冲直撞 |
[17:41] | screaming, “Procreate!” | 叫嚣着”生孩子” |
[17:43] | Fucking Otis, he won’t pick up the phone. | 该死的奥蒂斯 他不接电话 |
[17:45] | – How late is he? – Over an hour. | -他迟到多久了 -一个多小时 |
[17:47] | Again. | 又一次 |
[17:49] | Otis, man, what the hell? Come on. | 奥蒂斯 怎么回事 |
[17:52] | Seriously, you got to get here on time. | 我是认真的 你得按时来上班 |
[17:53] | I got held up. I’m sorry. | 堵车耽搁了 对不起 |
[17:54] | No, sorry’s not gonna cut it. You’re assistant manager. | 道歉没用 你是大堂经理 |
[17:56] | – Get your ass here on time. – All right. | -就得按时来上班 -知道了 |
[18:01] | I think Otis is using again. | 我觉得奥蒂斯又嗑药了 |
[18:04] | Hey, Otis, you using again? | 奥蒂斯 你又嗑药了吗 |
[18:07] | – No. – There you go. | -没 -听到了吧 |
[18:10] | Ian. We go see Mickey today. | 伊恩 我们今天去看米奇 |
[18:13] | Hey, Yevgeny. No, thank you. | 你好 叶夫根尼 不了 谢谢 |
[18:15] | I told you I’m not gonna see him again. | 我说过我不会再见他 |
[18:16] | But he won’t see me if you don’t come. | 但如果你不去他不会见我 |
[18:18] | Well, I’m done with that part of my life. | 我不想再和他有什么牵连 |
[18:21] | I pay you. | 我给你钱 |
[18:24] | How much? | 多少 |
[18:26] | $25. | 25块 |
[18:28] | Okay, $50. | 好吧 50块 |
[18:35] | Do you want to go fishing tonight? | 今晚想去钓鱼吗 |
[18:38] | Date night. Fishing. | 约会 钓鱼 |
[18:40] | – Fishing? – Yeah. | -钓鱼 -没错 |
[18:43] | Come on, you’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[18:48] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[18:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:52] | I’m–I’m late for work, and you all look like | 我上班要迟到了 你们又都看着像 |
[18:54] | you haven’t had gainful employment for decades, | 几十年没怎么上班赚钱的样子 |
[18:56] | so if you don’t mind, I’ll just, um… | 所以你们不介意的话 我就… |
[19:00] | Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. | 神父 请宽恕我的罪 |
[19:01] | It’s been 23 hours since my last confession. | 我上一次来忏悔是23小时前 |
[19:05] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[19:06] | I just can’t understand | 我就是搞不懂 |
[19:08] | why God would take her away from me, Father. | 为什么上帝要从我这里夺走她 神父 |
[19:11] | Her family threw me out of the funeral. | 她的家人将我赶出葬礼 |
[19:14] | My own family ridicules my pain. | 我自己的家人又讥笑我的苦痛 |
[19:16] | Why, Father? Why? | 为什么 神父 为什么 |
[19:18] | It was God’s will, and she’s in a better place. | 这是上帝的旨意 她去了更好的地方 |
[19:20] | But why? | 但是为什么啊 |
[19:21] | Why, when we had just found each other? | 为什么要在我们刚刚找寻到彼此的时候 |
[19:24] | Is God really so vengeful? | 上帝就这么想复仇吗 |
[19:26] | Why is he punishing me with this torment? | 为何他要这般折磨我 惩罚我 |
[19:28] | All right, ten Hail Marys and light a candle. | 好吧 念十遍《圣母经》 点盏长明灯 |
[19:32] | Ten? Really? Just ten? | 十遍 搞什么 就十遍吗 |
[19:33] | All right, 20. What the hell do you want? | 好好 二十遍 你到底想怎么样 |
[19:34] | Do you want me to tell you to flog yourself | 想要我让你去拿把九尾鞭 |
[19:36] | with a cat-o’-nine-tails, make you wear a hair shirt? | 笞打自己 过苦行僧那样的日子吗[粗毛衬衣] |
[19:39] | – What’s a hair shirt? – Oh, damn it, Frank. | -穿什么粗毛衬衣 -去你的 弗兰克 |
[19:42] | It’s not the Middle Ages, | 现在又不是中世纪 |
[19:42] | and there’s a line out there for confession, | 外面还有很多人等着忏悔 |
[19:44] | so will you please let other people | 能请你让别的人进来 |
[19:45] | come in here and confess their sins? | 忏悔他们的罪行吗 |
[19:48] | Well, Jesus freaking Chr– | 上帝个大头鬼 |
[19:51] | If a man can’t find a little comfort | 如果人们在天主教会都无法 |
[19:52] | from the Catholic Church, | 找寻到些许慰藉 |
[19:53] | maybe it’s time to admit Martin Luther had a point. | 那还不如追随马丁·路德呢 |
[19:57] | Let’s give the Lutherans a try. | 还是信路德教吧 |
[20:00] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这么看着我 |
[20:01] | What could you possibly have to confess? | 你能有什么好忏悔的 |
[20:04] | Your cooch dried up before Nixon went to China. | 尼克松跑去中国前 你的屄就不出水了 |
[21:06] | Yanis! | 亚尼斯 |
[21:09] | Yanis! | 亚尼斯 |
[21:12] | Yanis! | 亚尼斯 |
[21:24] | Bike’s a little loud. Can you tone it down a bit? | 摩托车的声音太吵了 你能小点声吗 |
[21:27] | People in the neighborhood starting to complain. | 附近的人都开始抱怨了 |
[21:28] | Oh, yeah? What people? The lesbians? | 是吗 哪些人 那些拉拉吗 |
[21:30] | Did you take the muffler off the bike? | 你把消音器从车子上卸下来了吗 |
[21:31] | Let me tell you something, Kev. | 我告诉你 小凯 |
[21:32] | These dykes can’t tell | 这些死拉拉不能对我 |
[21:33] | Yanis Gregorian Papadiamantopoulos | 亚尼斯·格利高里·帕帕蒂阿姆安鲍斯勒斯 |
[21:35] | what to do, okay? | 指手画脚 明白吗 |
[21:36] | They’re always complaining. | 她们老是在抱怨 |
[21:37] | Always complaining about my yard, my fence, | 抱怨我的院子 栅栏 |
[21:39] | the color of my house, my dogs barking. | 我房子的颜色 我的狗叫了 |
[21:41] | They’re calling the cops. | 她们还报警 |
[21:42] | These rich lesbo bitches | 这些有钱的死拉拉 |
[21:44] | always up in everybody’s business! | 总是喜欢跟每个人都过不去 |
[21:46] | Yanis, what does their sexual orientation have to do | 亚尼斯 她们的性取向跟你 |
[21:49] | with you taking the muffler off the bike? | 卸消音器这事有什么关系 |
[21:51] | Kev, my pit bulls can tell when a vagina | 小凯 我的斗牛犬能分辨出 |
[21:53] | hasn’t had a cock in it, okay? | 谁的阴道没有被鸡巴操过 |
[21:57] | That’s why they bark. | 所以它们才叫 |
[21:58] | Look, I know they’re a pain in the ass, | 听着 我也知道她们很烦人 |
[21:59] | but we need to figure out a way to get along. | 但是我们得想办法和睦相处 |
[22:01] | “Oh, we got to figure out”– | “我们得想…” |
[22:02] | Twenty-six years I’ve been in this house. | 我在这房子里住了26年 |
[22:04] | Twenty-six years, Ke– | 26年啊 小凯 |
[22:05] | I fucked my first girl in that house! | 我在这房子里第一次操妹子 |
[22:07] | My mom died on the toilet! Dead in that house! | 我娘死在厕所里 就死在这房子里 |
[22:11] | Never any complaints from anybody! Ever! | 从没听见有谁抱怨过 从来没有 |
[22:15] | They call the cops one more time, | 她们再敢报警 |
[22:17] | I’m gonna go over there, I’m gonna rape fucked | 我会冲过去干翻那几个拉拉 |
[22:18] | the dyke out of them until they are begging for more Yanis! | 把她们干直了 跪求我亚尼斯的大屌 |
[22:24] | All women beg for more Yanis. | 是个女的都跪求我亚尼斯的大屌 |
[22:41] | That’s a great color on you, Mrs. Timor. | 提莫夫人 你穿这颜色真好看 |
[22:43] | Really brings out your eyes. | 很衬你眼睛的颜色 |
[22:44] | Let me refill that. | 我给你们续杯 |
[22:45] | You can take it back to the site. | 你们可以带回工地去 |
[22:47] | Slow down, girl, you’re gonna | 悠着点 妹子 你再这样 |
[22:49] | ruin our reputation as a greasy spoon. | 我们店就再也不是”屌丝小店”了 |
[22:52] | You gonna charge them for that? | 这些你会收钱吗 |
[22:53] | Free refills, right? | 免费续杯 不是吗 |
[22:55] | I want to get half your tip. | 我要你小费的一半 |
[22:57] | And I want a pony for Christmas, | 我还想要匹小马作为圣诞节礼物呢 |
[22:58] | but I ain’t gonna get it. | 但那有可能吗 |
[23:00] | Can you get your brother to hurry up? | 能让你弟弟动作快点吗 |
[23:01] | I’ve seen trees grow faster than he’s bussing that table. | 他黏在桌子上的工夫 连树都蹿高了 |
[23:07] | Hey, you need to pick up the pace a bit. | 你得动作麻利点 |
[23:10] | Nobody’s waiting. It’s not a big deal. | 又没人等着 不是什么大事 |
[23:12] | It is a big deal. The boss is watching. | 是大事 老板看着你呢 |
[23:17] | Otis, stop! | 奥蒂斯 站住 |
[23:19] | It’ll be fucking worth it if I gotta catch you. | 等我抓住你 你他妈就完了 |
[23:22] | Damn it, Otis! | 该死 奥蒂斯 |
[23:31] | Stop! Hold it right there! | 站住 不许动 |
[23:39] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[23:42] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[23:44] | Get the fuck off me, you pigs! | 放开我 该死的条子 |
[23:50] | Guess our reputation as a shithole is still safe. | 看来我们店还是那个屎坑 |
[23:55] | Ian, why don’t you take your rag | 伊恩 拿块抹布 |
[23:56] | and wipe that blood and snot off the window? | 把玻璃上的血和鼻涕都擦干净 |
[24:06] | Looks like I’m gonna need a new assistant manager. | 看来我得找个新的大堂经理了 |
[25:56] | I love Ben for a boy. | 如果是男孩就叫本吧 |
[25:57] | Or Catherine, depending. | 女孩就叫凯瑟琳 |
[25:59] | Or both if we have twins! | 如果是双胞胎 这两个名字就都能用上了 |
[26:01] | I think we really need to get our families together | 我真心觉得我们两家人需要见个面 |
[26:03] | to talk about the baby. | 谈谈宝宝的事 |
[26:04] | My mom and dad and your sister– | 我爸妈和你姐姐 |
[26:06] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[26:08] | Just not yet, okay? | 为时尚早 明白吗 |
[26:11] | I looked up Lamaze classes online. | 我上网查了查拉玛泽助产课程 |
[26:13] | There’s one at the Y on Tuesdays. | 周二在社区医院有节课 |
[26:15] | We can do it together. | 我们可以一起去听 |
[26:19] | Look, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:21] | I’m behind on my alignment worksheet for auto. | 我还要去做汽车四轮定位的练习 |
[26:23] | Okay, just don’t forget about our appointment after school. | 好吧 别忘了放学后我们还有约 |
[26:25] | What? | 什么 |
[26:26] | Planned Parenthood, 4:00? | 下午四点在计划生育办事处 |
[26:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:08] | Okay, uh, listen up. | 好吧 听着 |
[27:11] | Professor Youens has been unavoidably detained, | 尤恩斯教授因为特殊情况耽搁了 |
[27:15] | so let’s review chapter 26 | 那我们就复习一下第26章 |
[27:17] | in anticipation for next Friday’s test, okay? | 提前准备下周五的考试 好吗 |
[27:21] | That’s, uh, differential equations, uh, | 内容有微分方程 |
[27:24] | applied probability, | 应用概率论 |
[27:26] | approximation theory, | 函数逼近论 |
[27:28] | asymptotic and variational methods. | 渐进法和变分法 |
[27:34] | Okay, most of you were lost on optimal polynomials | 上次测验 很多同学被最佳多项式弄晕了 |
[27:37] | on the last quiz, uh, so once you choose the degree | 一旦你们决定了 |
[27:40] | and domain of the polynomial, | 多项式的次数和定义域 |
[27:42] | the polynomial is chosen to minimize your worst-case error, | 这个多项式就将被用来最小化你的最大误差 |
[27:46] | so the goal here is… | 所以我们的目标是 |
[27:51] | to minimize the maximum probability of P(x)-f(x), | 最小化P(x)减去f(x)的最大误差 |
[27:59] | where f(x) is the actual function here. | f(x)是实际函数 |
[28:03] | Uh, P(x) is the approximate polynomial. | P(x)是逼近多项式 |
[28:06] | X varies over the chosen intervals. | X随着函数区间的变化而变化 |
[28:08] | Now, for well-behaved functions, | 对良态函数来说 |
[28:10] | there’s always an Nth-degree polynomial… | 总存在一个N次多项式 |
[28:12] | take you to an error curve that oscillates | 让误差曲线 |
[28:13] | back and forth between… | 来回波动于 |
[28:14] | positive epsilon and negative epsilon… | 某个正值ε和负值ε之间 |
[28:18] | the value of N+2 times brings you back | N+2次方的值 |
[28:19] | to your error of epsilon. | 就是误差值ε |
[28:21] | Got it? | 听懂了吗 |
[28:23] | It’s possible to make contrived functions f(x), | 也可以人为创造一个函数f(x) |
[28:27] | for which no such polynomial exists, | 一个不存在逼近多项式的函数 |
[28:29] | but these rarely occur in practice. | 但在实践中这样的函数很少见 |
[28:33] | Thank you, Mr. Gallagher. | 谢谢你 加拉格先生 |
[28:49] | Now… | 现在 |
[28:51] | who knows what Mr. Gallagher almost got to? | 谁知道加拉格先生讲到什么了 |
[28:53] | A Chebyshev polynomial approximation? | 切比雪夫的多项式近似法 |
[29:00] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:02] | I bought some fancy empty bottles | 我从詹姆斯酒吧的酒保那儿 |
[29:04] | from the bartender at The James. | 买了些漂亮的空瓶子 |
[29:06] | These idiots put so much fruit and coffee and crap | 这些白痴把好多水果 咖啡这些垃圾 |
[29:09] | into their cocktails, | 放进了鸡尾酒里 |
[29:10] | I can serve them jet fuel. | 而我就算让他们喝机油 |
[29:11] | They’d never know the difference. | 他们也喝不出差别 |
[29:14] | Hi, uh, Appletini. | 来杯苹果马提尼 |
[29:17] | No pussy drinks. Vodka only. | 没有这种娘儿们喝的饮料 只有伏特加 |
[29:20] | Uh, what about a Negroni? | 那有没有内格罗尼酒 |
[29:21] | Grow testicles. Vodka. | 男人点 喝伏特加 |
[29:25] | What’d I tell you? Classic, right? | 我怎么说得 很酷吧 |
[29:27] | Uh, what about ice? Can I get ice? | 有没有冰 能给我点冰吗 |
[29:28] | It’s $10. | 十美元 |
[29:30] | Uh, it was $8 yesterday. | 昨天还是八美元呢 |
[29:32] | Twelve. | 十二美元 |
[29:36] | This is so going on YouTube. | 我一定要发到视频网站上去 |
[29:42] | Uh, my change? | 我的找零呢 |
[29:43] | My tip. | 是我的小费 |
[29:44] | Spasibo. | 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Fucking fantastic. | 太他妈迷人了 |
[29:50] | Spasibo. | 谢谢 |
[29:52] | Oh, shit. Yeah, cheers. | 靠 谢谢了 |
[29:54] | Jesus, twenty bucks and you get to treat them like shit? | 老天 二十美元 你还不把他们当人看 |
[29:56] | They love it. | 他们很喜欢 |
[29:57] | They think it’s authentic or some crap. | 他们觉得这才是真性情 |
[29:59] | Hey, hey, hey, you know, you should save that. | 听着 把照片保存好 |
[30:02] | It’s gonna be worth a mint | 等她们在法网拿了双打冠军 |
[30:03] | when they win the doubles at the French Open. | 它可就价值不菲了 |
[30:07] | Hey-o, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[30:08] | The usual, barkeep. | 老规矩 酒保大哥 |
[30:10] | Still one a day, Frankie? | 还是一天一杯啊 老弗 |
[30:11] | I got to say, I never thought you’d be able to stick to it. | 必须承认我没想到你能坚持下来 |
[30:13] | Six ounces every 24 hours. No more, no less. | 一天170克 不多不少 |
[30:16] | I’m impressed in spite of my deep loathing for you personally. | 虽然我很讨厌你 但我还是对你刮目相看 |
[30:20] | Just trying to keep it real, friend. | 努力面对现实而已 朋友 |
[30:22] | Good Lord only gave me two livers. | 老天只给了我两个肝脏 |
[30:26] | What’s with all the lumberjacks? | 怎么这么多伐木工 |
[30:28] | Urban pioneers. | 刚进城的土逼 |
[30:30] | They overpay for drinks, like to be abused, | 他们多给酒钱 喜欢被侮辱 |
[30:32] | and love these curry muncher flicks. | 还超爱这些印度阿三的电影 |
[30:35] | I tell you gents about the love of my life? | 我有给你们讲过我一生的挚爱吗 |
[30:38] | Beautiful, magical, | 美丽 迷人 |
[30:39] | – pert-breasted, luminous soul– – Damn it. | -奶子精致 发光的灵魂 -该死 |
[30:41] | Yes, you’ve told us. | 你说过了 |
[30:43] | We get it. She had nice tits. Moving on. | 我们知道了 她奶子不错 朝前看吧 |
[30:46] | Shut the fuck up, Tommy. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 汤米 |
[30:49] | Sick fuck. | 恶心的东西 |
[30:51] | Evening, boys. | 晚上好 伙计们 |
[30:52] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[30:53] | Those are good-looking work boots. | 工作靴很好看 |
[30:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[30:56] | I recently experienced a tragedy. | 我刚经历了一次悲剧 |
[30:59] | I lost the love of my life, | 失去了我一生的挚爱 |
[31:01] | a beautiful, magical, | 一个美丽 迷人 |
[31:04] | pert-breasted, luminous soul | 奶子精致 发光的灵魂 |
[31:06] | named Bian– | 名叫比安 |
[31:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:14] | Otis wasn’t using. He was cooking. | 奥蒂斯没有吸毒 他是在制毒 |
[31:16] | Cops found over 100 crystals in his toilet. | 警察在他马桶里发现了100克冰毒 |
[31:19] | His toilet? | 他的马桶 |
[31:20] | Well, the–the tank. | 马桶的水箱 |
[31:22] | It’s a terrible place to hide your stash. | 那可不是藏毒的好地方 |
[31:24] | Past experience? | 过来人啊 |
[31:26] | I was a connoisseur of household stash spots. | 我以前是屋中藏毒的专家 |
[31:29] | Back of the toilet, that’s a rookie mistake. | 马桶水箱可是低级错误 |
[31:31] | It’s the first place they look. | 警察最先检查的地方就是那 |
[31:33] | So no more Otis? | 所以奥蒂斯不会回来了 |
[31:34] | Yeah, I guess I’m gonna have to find and train | 恐怕我得找到并培训 |
[31:36] | a new assistant manager. | 新的大堂经理 |
[31:39] | We really need one? | 真的有必要吗 |
[31:40] | Unless you want me working 90-hour weeks, we do, yeah. | 有必要 除非你想我每周工作90个小时 |
[31:43] | – Hey, you should do it. – Do what? | -应该让你来做 -做什么 |
[31:46] | The assistant manager gig. | 大堂经理 |
[31:48] | You’re organized, good with people. | 你井井有条 善于和人打交道 |
[31:50] | No tips. | 没有小费 |
[31:52] | You should think about your future. | 你该为你的将来做打算 |
[31:54] | Get a little management experience on your resume | 给你的简历增添点经验 |
[31:56] | for when you’re looking for your next job. | 为你下次求职做准备 |
[31:58] | Are you firing me? | 你是在解雇我吗 |
[31:59] | You offering Fiona Otis’s job? | 你把奥蒂斯的职位给菲奥娜 |
[32:01] | Uh, table four needs coffee, Melinda. | 四号桌等着咖啡呢 梅琳达 |
[32:03] | – What about me? – What about you? | -那我呢 -你怎么了 |
[32:04] | I’ve been here longer than her. | 我比她先来 |
[32:06] | I’m gonna need somebody who’s dedicated to the job. | 我需要一个能专注于工作的人 |
[32:08] | I’m dedicated. | 我很专注 |
[32:09] | I’ve been working in this roach motel for nine years. | 我在这个爬满蟑螂的鬼地方干了九年 |
[32:11] | Yeah, you gonna work weekends and holidays? | 是的 可你周末和节假日能工作吗 |
[32:13] | Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving Day? | 平安夜 感恩节行吗 |
[32:14] | – I have a kid. – Yeah, me too. | -我有小孩 -我也有 |
[32:16] | That’s why the assistant manager works Christmas and holidays. | 所以才需要大堂经理在圣诞节等节假日里工作 |
[32:20] | You’re just offering her the job because she blows you. | 你给她工作是因为她给你吹箫 |
[32:23] | I’m right here. | 我就在这呢 |
[32:24] | No. | 才不是 |
[32:27] | I mean, it’s a great side benefit. | 算是不错的附带收益 |
[32:30] | You leave your order up under that heat lamp any longer, | 你把点餐在热灯下再放久点 |
[32:32] | your tuna melt’s gonna need sunscreen. | 你的金枪鱼三明治就需要防晒霜了 |
[32:36] | Think about that assistant manager thing. | 好好考虑下大堂经理的事 |
[32:39] | You’d be great at it. | 你会做得很出色的 |
[32:50] | Did Professor Youens grade my dynamical systems paper | 我的动力系统论文是尤恩斯教授评的分 |
[32:53] | or did you? | 还是你评的 |
[32:58] | Yeah, this was me. | 是我 |
[32:59] | I deserve way better than a D. | 我的论文可比D好多了 |
[33:06] | No. No, no, no. | 不 |
[33:06] | You–you plagiarized it, dude. | 你这论文是抄的 伙计 |
[33:09] | “Qualitative behavior of dynamical systems | “动力系统的定性行为 |
[33:11] | or equations of motions that are primarily mechanical | 或主要是机械运动的运动方程 |
[33:14] | can impact solutions of differential equation” | 可以影响微分方程的解答” |
[33:17] | You sound like a Nobel Laureate. | 听着像是诺贝尔奖得主写的 |
[33:20] | You know why you sound like a Nobel Laureate? | 知道为什么吗 |
[33:22] | Because you were. You lifted it from Ketterle. | 因为就是诺贝尔奖得主写的 你抄袭了克特勒 |
[33:24] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[33:26] | What, you want me to Google it? | 要我去谷歌给你看吗 |
[33:35] | All right, listen, rewrite it in your own words, | 听着 用你自己的话重写一次 |
[33:36] | hand it back to me tomorrow, I’ll only knock you down | 明天交给我 我只会给你的成绩 |
[33:38] | one letter grade, all right? | 降一级 好吗 |
[33:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:53] | He a friend? | 他是你朋友 |
[33:55] | No. | 不是 |
[33:56] | You could have had him expelled. | 你可以直接开除他的 |
[33:58] | Yeah, well, the kid seemed like he needed a break. | 我知道 可他看起来需要点喘息的空间 |
[34:00] | So you assumed the decision on what to do next | 所以你想当然地认为决定该怎么做 |
[34:02] | was in your purview as my teaching assistant? | 属于你作为助教的工作范畴 |
[34:07] | I don’t think he’s gonna do it again. | 我觉得他不会再犯了 |
[34:13] | You… | 你 |
[34:16] | should consider teaching. | 该考虑一下当老师 |
[34:21] | – Teaching? – Yeah. | -当老师 -是吗 |
[34:22] | The noble act of passing on knowledge to hungry minds | 非常高尚 将知识传授给空虚饥渴的灵魂 |
[34:25] | starving for something to pull them out | 将他们从脸书之类肤浅的 |
[34:26] | of their shallow little Facebook worlds? | 社交网络泥潭中拉出来 |
[34:28] | I hear the pay kind of sucks. | 我听说薪资待遇挺差劲的 |
[34:31] | That your objective in life? | 那就是你的人生目标吗 |
[34:33] | An unconscionably large paycheck? | 一张数额巨大的薪资单 |
[34:35] | Yeah, sounds all right to me. | 是啊 我挺喜欢的 |
[34:36] | Plus, you know, the student loans are piling up. | 再者说 学生贷款都要堆成山了 |
[34:40] | Are you even intending to repay your student loans? | 你真想过要还学生贷款吗 |
[34:42] | Uh, no, no. Probably not. | 不 不 估计不会 |
[34:44] | So why not then use your talents for something | 那何不将你的聪明才智用在 |
[34:47] | more challenging than managing a hedge fund portfolio | 比管理对冲基金投资组合和买法拉利 |
[34:50] | and paying off your Ferrari? | 更有挑战的事上呢 |
[34:56] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[35:18] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[35:22] | My boyfriend, Derek, the baby’s father, is running late. | 我男朋友德里克 孩子的父亲迟到了 |
[35:25] | Uh, when he gets here, can you ask someone to send him back? | 如果他到了 能找个人把他送进来吗 |
[35:27] | Sure, honey. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[36:13] | Debs, did you get my text about picking up hamburger buns? | 小黛 你收到我让你买汉堡面包的短信了吗 |
[36:16] | Nah, it’s me. | 不 是我 |
[36:19] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[36:21] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[36:22] | Holy shit! | 我了个去 |
[36:24] | Hi! When did you get out? | 你什么时候出来的 |
[36:26] | – This morning. – Why didn’t you call? | -今天早上 -怎么不打电话给我 |
[36:28] | Oh, Jesus, your hair. | 天啊 你的头发 |
[36:30] | Nice, huh? | 挺漂亮的 对吧 |
[36:31] | Uh, it’s different. | 挺独特的 |
[36:33] | I thought you had another couple months. | 我以为你还要再蹲几个月呢 |
[36:35] | Got out on good behavior. | 我表现良好获得了假释 |
[36:36] | Yo, what’s up, my nigger? | 你好啊 我的小黑鬼 |
[36:38] | Cracker. | 吃饼干 |
[36:41] | Wow, your voice. It dropped, like, two octaves. | 你的嗓音 下降了得有两个八度了 |
[36:43] | Yeah, my testicles dropped too. | 对 我的蛋蛋也掉下来了 |
[36:45] | How’d you get home? | 你怎么回家的 |
[36:46] | G-Dogg picked me up from Kewanee this morning, drove me back up. | G-Dogg今早去基瓦尼接我 开车送我回来的 |
[36:54] | Are you hungry? You must be. | 你饿不饿 你肯定饿了 |
[36:55] | Nah, we hit Popeye’s on the way back. | 不饿 我们在回来路上吃炸鸡了 |
[36:57] | Could I have a friend sleep over? | 可以让我一个朋友过来借宿吗 |
[37:01] | Is it G-Dogg? | 是G-Dogg吗 |
[37:02] | Nah, just a kid I met. | 不 是个我碰见的小孩 |
[37:04] | A kid? Sure. | 小孩 当然可以 |
[37:06] | That’d be great, | 那会很棒的 |
[37:08] | and we should have a party, a–a welcome home party. | 我们该办个派对 一个欢迎回家派对 |
[37:10] | Right? The whole family. | 对吗 全家人都参加 |
[37:12] | – Yeah. – Does that sound good? | -不错 -你觉得可以吗 |
[37:14] | Okay. | 可以 |
[37:18] | It’s really great to have you home. | 你回来真是太棒了 |
[37:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:21] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[38:01] | Say hi to Yevgeny like you care. | 跟叶夫根尼打个招呼装装样子 |
[38:03] | What’s up, little man? | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[38:04] | You’re getting big. | 你长大了 |
[38:11] | You never know when they’re watching. | 你不知道他们有没有在监视我们 |
[38:13] | Oh, what, that fat fuck? Could give a shit, believe me. | 谁 那胖逼吗 不用管他 相信我 |
[38:17] | All he’s thinking about is whether to have extra helpings | 他满脑子在想的都是今晚能不能在他妈家 |
[38:18] | of kielbasa or pierogies at his mom’s tonight. | 多吃点波兰香肠或者饺子 |
[38:21] | I got another job for you. | 我又给你找了份活儿 |
[38:22] | Joe Francetti, C block, 602. | C区602的乔·弗朗查蒂 |
[38:25] | They pay $2,500, but you must stab him in the eye. | 他们出2500美金 但你得刺中他的眼睛 |
[38:28] | – Dead or blind? – Doesn’t matter. | -要杀了他还是弄瞎他 -无所谓 |
[38:29] | – Either way. – What’s my cut? | -都可以 -我能分多少 |
[38:31] | Same as last time. Fifty/fifty. | 跟上次一样 五五分 |
[38:34] | He just gonna sit back there the whole time? | 他打算一直在后面坐着吗 |
[38:42] | Lots more jobs coming in. | 活越来越多 |
[38:43] | We make a lot of money with you in here. | 有你在这里面我们能赚很多钱 |
[38:44] | Fine, look, why don’t you take the milk sucker and scram? | 知道了 你快带着那吃奶的走开 |
[38:47] | I want to talk to Ian. | 我想跟伊恩说话 |
[38:48] | Hey. In the eye, yes? | 刺进眼睛 懂吗 |
[38:49] | – Yes. – In the eye. | -懂 -刺进眼睛 |
[38:50] | In the fucking eye. I got it. | 他妈的刺中眼睛 我知道了 |
[39:10] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:13] | Svetlana paid me. | 斯维特拉娜花钱让我来的 |
[39:19] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[39:26] | Got a new tattoo. | 我纹了个新纹身 |
[39:27] | Did it myself. Hurt like a son of a bitch. | 是我自己纹的 可他妈疼了 |
[39:37] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[39:40] | It looks fucking infected. | 好像感染了 |
[39:41] | Kind of hard to round up a clean needle in here. | 在里面想找到根干净的针挺难的 |
[39:43] | Gallagher’s spelled with two Ls. | 加拉格的拉有两个L |
[39:47] | No, it’s fucking not. | 不 才不是 |
[39:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[40:02] | Been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[40:05] | You ever think of me? | 你有想过我吗 |
[40:10] | Gonna wait for me? | 你会等我吗 |
[40:13] | You’re here for 15 years. | 你得在牢里蹲15年 |
[40:14] | Yeah, but I’ll be out in eight with overcrowding, so… | 对 但如果人满了不出八年我就出去了 |
[40:19] | You tried to kill my sister. | 可你之前想杀我姐 |
[40:20] | Half sister, one. | 一 同父异母的姐姐 |
[40:22] | Two, like you give a siht. | 二 反正你也不在乎 |
[40:23] | Bitch had it coming, calling fuckin’ MPs on you. | 是那婊子自找的 谁让她找宪兵抓你 |
[40:28] | Time to wrap it up. | 时间到了 |
[40:32] | Will you? | 你愿意吗 |
[40:36] | Wait? | 等我 |
[40:40] | Let’s go. Move it in. | 该走了 快点 |
[40:43] | Fuckin’ lie if you have to, man. | 就算骗我也可以 |
[40:44] | Eight years is a long time. | 八年确实挺长的 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:53] | Yeah, Mickey, I’ll wait. | 米奇 我会等你 |
[41:13] | – What are you doing home, huh? – Yo. | -你在宿舍干嘛呢 -好啊 |
[41:18] | No 40-year-old professor cooch on the menu tonight, bro? | 今晚不和四十岁女教授缠绵吗 兄弟 |
[41:22] | Hey, you know about that? | 你知道这事 |
[41:23] | Dude, you’ve been sneaking her in here a couple times a week. | 兄弟 你一周内把她偷带进宿舍好几次 |
[41:27] | I heard she might be fucking somebody new. | 我听说她可能在和其他人上床 |
[41:34] | Oh, yeah? Where’d you hear that? | 是吗 你听谁说的 |
[41:36] | Around. | 周围的人 |
[41:40] | Probably just a rumor, you know, | 有可能只是谣言 你知道的 |
[41:42] | but you should definitely be lining up | 但你真的该找一些 |
[41:44] | some age-appropriate dorm snatch. | 年龄合适的妞儿囤着 |
[41:47] | Have it in your pocket for when, uh, | 如果变态女教授放你鸽子 |
[41:49] | Professor Kinky bails on you. | 你还可以有备胎 |
[42:06] | Hi, Mrs. D. Is Derek here? | 你好德夫人 请问德里克在家吗 |
[42:08] | No, sorry. | 他不在 抱歉 |
[42:10] | Uh, we were supposed to meet someplace kind of important today, | 我们今天约好要去做很重要的事 |
[42:12] | but he never showed up. | 但他一直没出现 |
[42:13] | I tried calling him, but I guess his phone’s off. | 我打过他的电话 但他可能关机了 |
[42:15] | Can I leave a message for him to call me back when he gets here? | 你能让他回家以后给我回个电话吗 |
[42:18] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[42:20] | Wh–what? | 什么 |
[42:22] | His father took him to the airport. | 他爸爸带他去机场了 |
[42:23] | He’s moving to Florida to live with his grandmother. | 他搬去佛罗里达州和他祖母一起住了 |
[42:26] | You won’t be hearing from him again, Debbie. | 他不会再联系你了 黛比 |
[42:28] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[42:34] | What? | 什么 |
[42:36] | He can’t go to Florida! | 他不能去佛罗里达 |
[42:39] | He can’t go to Florida! | 他不能去佛罗里达 |
[42:40] | He’s the father of my child! | 他可是我孩子的父亲 |
[42:49] | I’m carrying your grandchild! | 我肚子里有你们的孙子 |
[43:04] | Fourteen and already a convicted drug trafficker. | 十四岁就因为贩毒被抓了 |
[43:08] | I got to tell you, son… | 我必须说 儿子… |
[43:10] | I couldn’t be prouder. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[43:12] | I hope hopes for Lip, but with him in college now | 我寄希望于利普 但他现在在大学里 |
[43:15] | and this one punching a clock, | 而你旁边那位又在打卡上班 |
[43:16] | I was afraid none of my sons | 所以我很怕我的儿子没一个 |
[43:17] | were gonna follow me into the family business. | 能继承我们的家族事业 |
[43:24] | – I love you. – Ignore him. | -我爱你 -别理他 |
[43:25] | No, it’s important that you know that | 不 让你知道这一点很重要 |
[43:27] | I really love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[43:28] | Sure, Frank. | 当然 弗兰克 |
[43:33] | Call me Dad. | 叫我爸爸 |
[43:38] | *For he’s a jolly good fellow* | *他是个快乐的好小伙* |
[43:41] | *For he’s a jolly good fellow* | *他是个快乐的好小伙* |
[43:44] | *For he’s a jolly good fellow* | *他是个快乐的好小伙* |
[43:48] | *For he’s a…* | *他是个…* |
[43:50] | Which nobody can deny. | 大家都这么说 |
[43:51] | *Nobody can deny* | *大家都这么说* |
[43:58] | That’s all they had left. | 他们只剩这个了 |
[44:01] | These my eggs? | 这是我要的蛋吗 |
[44:03] | He didn’t even make a wish. | 他都没有许愿 |
[44:06] | So, Carl… | 卡尔… |
[44:08] | a lot of the kids in there | 少管所里许多孩子 |
[44:09] | having to take it up the ass to survive? | 必须让人捅菊花才能生存吧 |
[44:12] | – Kevin. – What? | -凯文 -干什么 |
[44:12] | That’s what everybody’s thinking, right? | 大家都这么想 对吧 |
[44:15] | Mm. That’s my sleepover. | 我借宿的朋友到了 |
[44:17] | He didn’t answer. | 他没有回答 |
[44:25] | This is Nick. | 这是尼克 |
[44:26] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[44:29] | All right, I’ll show you around the crib later. | 我过会再带你到房子周围转转 |
[44:30] | Let’s hit up the boys first. | 我们先去见其他弟兄 |
[44:32] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[44:33] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[44:36] | Thanks for the party. | 谢谢今天的派对 |
[44:37] | Good seeing you all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[44:39] | Great to be home. | 回家很开心 |
[44:41] | Later. | 回见 |
[44:48] | Well, I guess he won’t mind if I eat his eggs. | 我想他不会介意我吃他的鸡蛋 |
[44:52] | And we can still have our date. | 我们还是可以去约会的 |
[44:55] | Fishing? | 钓鱼 |
[44:56] | Sure. I’ll get my jacket. | 当然 我去拿外套 |
[44:59] | Fishing? | 钓鱼 |
[45:20] | How much did you have to pay your friend | 你付了你朋友多少钱 |
[45:21] | to let us in here? | 他才放我们进来的 |
[45:22] | Oh. Nothing. | 什么都没给 |
[45:24] | I was holding for him one time when I was busted, | 有一次我帮他看货的时候被抓了 |
[45:26] | and I didn’t rat him out. | 但我没有揭发他 |
[45:27] | Lance owes me big-time. | 兰斯欠我一个大人情 |
[45:35] | You thought any more about that assistant manager job? | 大堂经理那件事你考虑过了吗 |
[45:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:39] | I don’t know. Management? | 我不知道 做管理 |
[45:41] | Wouldn’t everybody hate me? | 那样大家都会讨厌我吧 |
[45:43] | Well, everyone doesn’t hate me. | 大家可不讨厌我 |
[45:46] | Sure, they do. | 他们当然讨厌你 |
[45:48] | Everybody hates their boss. | 人人都讨厌他们的老板 |
[45:50] | That’s, like, part of the all-American birthright. | 这就像是美国人民与生俱来的权利之一 |
[45:53] | It’s life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, | 包括生存 自由 追求幸福 |
[45:54] | and hating the fucking asshole that you have to work for. | 以及讨厌你的傻逼老板 |
[45:57] | Well, you already have a felony conviction, | 你有一项重罪在身 |
[46:00] | and people are gonna be reluctant to give you a chance, | 找工作时别人恐怕不会愿意给你机会 |
[46:03] | but with a little management experience on your résumé… | 但如果你简历上有一点管理经验 |
[46:06] | …it’ll make that next job easier to get. | 你在找下一份工作时会容易很多 |
[46:08] | Yeah, doing what? | 我能干什么 |
[46:10] | I don’t know. Sales. | 我不知道 销售 |
[46:12] | You can run an office or work at the Midas Muffler shop | 你可以管理办公室或者去迈达斯汽车维修公司 |
[46:15] | or the Carpet Warehouse. | 或者地毯公司 |
[46:16] | A muffler shop? | 汽修公司 |
[46:19] | You’d really be helping me out. | 你已经帮我分担了很多 |
[46:20] | There’s nobody I trust more. | 我最信任的人就是你 |
[46:27] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – Really? | -好吧 我做 -真的吗 |
[46:29] | – Don’t make me think about it for too long. – Okay. | -别让我考虑太久 -好的 |
[46:31] | I’ll back out. | 否则我会退缩 |
[46:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:35] | Yeah, okay. Great. | 太好了 |
[46:46] | This is fucking stupid. | 这太他妈傻了 |
[47:19] | Did you fuck her? | 你跟她上床了 |
[47:20] | – What? – Did you fuck her? | -什么 -你是不是睡了她 |
[47:40] | Shit! Stop! | 住手 |
[47:42] | Fucking stop! | 快他妈住手 |
[47:44] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[47:45] | What’s wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[47:47] | Stay away from her! You stay the fuck away from her! | 离她远点 你他妈离她远一点 |
[47:48] | Stay away from who? | 离谁远一点 |
[47:50] | From her! From Helene! | 她 海伦娜 |
[47:51] | From my mom? | 我妈吗 |
[47:54] | Stay away from my mom? | 你让我离我妈远一点 |
[48:01] | Get the fuck– | 你他妈 |
[48:03] | get the fuck out of here. | 快他妈滚吧 |
[48:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[48:17] | Making a bed for Nick. | 帮尼克铺个床 |
[48:19] | Wouldn’t he be more comfortable on the couch? | 睡沙发不会更舒服一点吗 |
[48:22] | Likes the floor. | 他喜欢睡地板 |
[48:23] | Was in solitary for, like, a year. | 他被关了大概一年的禁闭室 |
[48:24] | Can’t sleep in a bed. | 在床上睡不着 |
[48:28] | I’ll be right there, Nick. | 我马上就来 尼克 |
[48:31] | He likes me to have his back in the showers. | 他冲澡时喜欢我帮他看着 |
[48:33] | Makes him feel safe. | 让他有安全感 |
[48:35] | He doesn’t know any better. | 他没有其他熟人了 |
[48:36] | He’s been in juvie since he was nine. | 他九岁就进了少管所 |
[48:39] | What was he in for? | 什么罪名 |
[48:40] | He set his dad on fire. | 他放火烧了他爸 |
[48:44] | Accidentally? | 不小心 |
[48:45] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[48:46] | Otherwise they wouldn’t have been able | 否则他们也不会以谋杀罪 |
[48:47] | to charge him with murder. | 来起诉他了 |
[48:50] | – How old is he? – Eighteen. | -他多大了 -十八 |
[48:52] | Had to let him out ’cause of his birthday. | 他生日到了 只好放他出来 |
[48:54] | He was living on the streets. | 他之前住在大街上 |
[48:55] | Said he could crash at my crib. | 我告诉他可以来我家睡 |
[48:57] | He’s my brother from another mother. | 虽不同父母 但我们情同兄弟 |
[48:59] | You feel? We’re tight. | 知道吗 我们紧密相连 |
[49:10] | Don’t forget to take your meds. | 别忘了吃药 |
[49:14] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[49:16] | Go away, Fiona. | 走开 菲奥娜 |
[49:19] | What’s up? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[49:20] | Just go away, Fiona. | 走开 菲奥娜 |
[49:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[49:26] | You know you can always talk to me if you need to. | 如果你想聊聊 随时来找我 |
[50:05] | It was so hot. | 天气特别热 |
[50:08] | You were sweating, | 你流汗了 |
[50:10] | and you had all that salt on your upper lip. | 你的上唇沾满了盐 |
[50:15] | I licked it off. | 我把它舔了下来 |
[50:17] | You loved that, didn’t you? | 你喜欢那样 对不对 |
[50:22] | My God, I love you. | 天啊 我真爱你 |
[50:23] | What? | 什么 |
[50:25] | You crazy kook. | 你个小疯子 |
[50:28] | You’re gonna get us in trouble. | 你会让咱们惹上麻烦的 |
[50:31] | All right, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[50:33] | 比安卡·萨姆森 1981年11月17日-2015年4月5日 | |
[50:34] | You keep quiet, okay? | 你别出声 好吗 |
[50:35] | No yelling or anything like that. | 别喊 什么声音都别发出 |
[50:38] | I love how lusty you are. | 就喜欢你这股子淫荡劲 |
[50:42] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[50:43] | Oh, my God, I love your breasts. | 老天 我太爱你的胸了 |
[50:47] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[50:51] | Oh, it’s so good. | 真好 |
[50:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[50:59] | Oh, yeah. | 真好 |
[51:01] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[51:02] | It’s so good. | 真好 |
[51:07] | Oh, God. | 真好 |
[51:08] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[51:10] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[51:12] | You get on top. | 你在上面 |
[51:13] | Love it when you’re on top. | 我喜欢你在上面 |
[51:14] | Oh, God, baby. | 宝贝 |
[51:17] | I like to feel your breasts. | 我喜欢你的胸 |
[51:18] | Your beautiful breasts. | 它们真美 |
[51:20] | Oh, God, yes. | 真好 |
[51:22] | Oh, God, baby. | 宝贝 |
[51:25] | You a sick fuck, Gallagher! Get the hell out of my cemetery! | 你这变态 加拉格 滚出我的墓园 |
[51:28] | I warned you! Didn’t I warn you? | 我警告过你的 我没警告过你吗 |
[51:29] | I warned your dumb ass! | 我警告过你的 |
[51:30] | Get your ass out of my cemetery! | 赶紧滚出我的墓园 |
[51:32] | You crazy mother fucker! Get the hell out of here! | 你这个变态 滚出去 |
[51:33] | Fuck you! Jesus! | 去死吧 上帝 |
[51:35] | Get out of here! I hope you rot in hell! | 滚出去 祝你下地狱 |
[51:44] | All right. | 来了 |
[51:53] | – You beat up Dylan? – Shh. I didn’t know– | -你打了迪兰 -小声点 我不知道 |
[51:54] | – You beat up my son? – I didn’t know he was your son! | -你打了我儿子 -我不知道他是你儿子 |
[51:55] | – Are you out of your mind? – Professor? Tiffany Thomas. | -你疯啦 -教授 蒂芙尼·托马斯 |
[51:59] | Yeah, I was in your Intro to Ethics last semester. | 上学期我选过您的伦理学概论 |
[52:20] | What were you doing coming over to my house without calling? | 你不说一声就去我家是要干什么 |
[52:23] | I didn’t know who he was. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[52:24] | Okay, but what were you doing? | 好 那你过去是要干什么 |
[52:25] | Were you spying on me? Are you insane? | 你在监视我吗 你疯了吗 |
[52:27] | You have no right to be anywhere near my family or my house. | 你无权接近我家人或者我的家 |
[52:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:38] | Yeah, you’re right. It was stupid. | 你说的没错 那太傻了 |
[52:40] | I’m–I’m really… | 我真的 |
[52:44] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[53:04] | Is Dylan okay or… | 迪兰还好吗 |
[53:05] | He will be. | 会好的 |
[53:09] | He’s a tough kid. | 他身体很好 |
[53:10] | He wrestles at Yale. | 在耶鲁还是摔跤手呢 |
[53:12] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[53:17] | His right eye is pretty swollen. | 他的右眼肿起来了 |
[53:19] | – Says you hit hard. – Yeah, he hits hard. | -说你下手很重 -他下手也不轻啊 |
[53:21] | I mean, I think he nearly broke a rib or something. | 我觉得他打断了我一根肋骨呢 |
[53:33] | You know, I thought your son | 我还以为你儿子 |
[53:36] | was, like, ten, | 才十岁大小 |
[53:40] | off in prep school or something. | 还上幼儿园什么的 |
[53:50] | Tiffany Thomas? | 蒂芙尼·托马斯 |
[53:54] | Yeah, I know. | 确实 |
[53:58] | Guess I was–I was feeling a little sorry for myself. | 也许是 是我也为自己感到悲哀吧 |
[54:05] | Did you remember her from class? | 你还记得她上过你的课吗 |
[54:10] | Not really very memorable. | 她不是那么令人印象深刻 |
[54:14] | Is she? | 是不是 |
[54:28] | What are you doing, Frank? | 你干什么呢 弗兰克 |
[54:30] | I’m just watching you sleep. | 就是看着你睡觉 |
[54:32] | Oh, Jesus Christ, you’re really starting to creep me out. | 上帝啊 我真的开始觉得你诡异了 |
[54:35] | Are you looking out for yourself? | 你有没有好好照顾自己 |
[54:37] | Doing breast self-exams? | 自己做胸部检查 |
[54:38] | You know, cancer can sneak up on you. | 癌症可是会悄然来袭的 |
[54:40] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[54:41] | Why are you wet? | 你怎么湿透了 |
[54:43] | Oh, a misunderstanding with the landscaper. | 和庭院设计师出了点小误会 |
[54:46] | I’m gonna take a shower in a minute, get warm. | 我要去洗澡 暖和一下 |
[54:48] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[55:09] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[55:17] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[55:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:20] | Stop yelling. | 别喊了 |
[55:23] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[55:24] | Are you Fiona? | 你是菲奥娜吗 |
[55:26] | Yup. | 没错 |
[55:27] | We’re Derek’s parents. | 我们是德里克的家长 |
[55:31] | Debbie’s friend Derek. | 黛比的朋友德里克 |
[55:33] | We’d like to talk to you about the baby. | 我们想和你谈谈孩子的事 |
[55:37] | What baby? | 什么孩子 |
[55:39] | Derek and Debbie’s baby. | 德里克和黛比的孩子 |
[55:47] | Holy shit. What else did I miss? | 我操 我还错过什么好戏了 |
[56:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[56:10] | Nice panties. | 内裤不错 |
[56:14] | They help me feel closer to her. | 能让我觉得离她近些 |