时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was here last week. | 我上周在这里 |
[00:05] | Where the fuck were you? | 你他妈死哪儿去了 |
[00:06] | I recently experienced a tragedy. | 我刚经历了一次悲剧 |
[00:09] | I lost the love of my life. | 失去了我一生的挚爱 |
[00:10] | She’s dead, Frank. | 她死了 弗兰克 |
[00:11] | She was my soul mate. | 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[00:13] | Well, I guess I’m gonna have to find and train | 恐怕我得找到并培训 |
[00:14] | a new assistant manager. | 新的大堂经理 |
[00:16] | – Do we need one? – You should do it. | -真的有必要吗 -应该让你来做 |
[00:18] | You’d be great at it. | 你会做得很出色的 |
[00:19] | – Can I come over tonight? – I’m busy. | -今晚我能过去吗 -有事要忙 |
[00:22] | – Did you fuck her? – What? | -你跟她上床了 -什么 |
[00:23] | Did you fuck her? | 你是不是睡了她 |
[00:25] | Shit, stop! | 住手 |
[00:27] | Stay away from her! | 离她远点 |
[00:27] | You stay the fuck away from her! | 你他妈离她远一点 |
[00:29] | From who, my mom? | 离谁 我妈吗 |
[00:33] | That’s my sleepover. | 我借宿的朋友到了 |
[00:34] | This is Nick. | 这是尼克 |
[00:36] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[00:37] | He’s been in juvie since he was nine. | 他九岁就进了少管所 |
[00:39] | – How old is he? – Eighteen. | -他多大了 -十八 |
[00:40] | Had to let him out ’cause of his birthday. | 他生日到了 只好放他出来 |
[00:42] | He’s my brother from another mother. | 虽不同父母 但我们情同兄弟 |
[00:43] | You feel? We’re tight. | 知道吗 我们紧密相连 |
[00:44] | You need to pick up the pace a bit. | 你得动作麻利点 |
[00:46] | Nobody’s waiting. It’s not a big deal. | 又没人等着 不是什么大事 |
[00:47] | I’ve seen trees grow faster | 他黏在桌子上的工夫 |
[00:49] | than he’s bussing that table. | 连树都蹿高了 |
[00:55] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[00:58] | You’re not pregnant? | 你没怀孕 |
[00:59] | I’m not. | 没怀 |
[01:02] | We’re Derek’s parents. | 我们是德里克的家长 |
[01:03] | We’d like to talk to you about the baby. | 我们想和你谈谈孩子的事 |
[01:05] | What baby? | 什么孩子 |
[01:06] | Derek and Debbie’s baby. | 德里克和黛比的孩子 |
[02:32] | It’s too early for thinking. | 现在费心劳神还太早 |
[02:36] | Debbie’s got to get an abortion. | 黛比得去把孩子打掉 |
[02:42] | Been hashing over this all night. | 你整个晚上都在想这件事 |
[02:47] | You need a break. | 你得休息一下 |
[02:48] | How could I have let this happen to her? | 我怎么会让她发生这种事 |
[02:50] | You didn’t. | 和你无关 |
[02:52] | Whenever a girl gets pregnant, | 只要小女孩未婚先孕 |
[02:54] | the first thing people think is bad parenting. | 人们首先想到的就是父母有问题 |
[02:57] | Uh, you’re an excellent sister/parent. | 你是个很棒的姐姐兼家长 |
[03:00] | I should have made her go on the pill. | 我应该让她吃避孕药的 |
[03:02] | Do you want to, maybe, uh… | 我们亲热的时候 |
[03:04] | do your taxes while we’re at it? | 你能不能投入一点 |
[03:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:09] | I’m not really in the mood. | 我实在没心情 |
[03:13] | Seems like you are to me. | 我觉得你有心情 |
[03:15] | If she has this baby, | 如果她生下孩子 |
[03:16] | she’s gonna be like every other sad ass girl | 她就是这个社区又一个 |
[03:18] | in this fucking neighb… | 悲摧倒霉的女孩了 |
[03:19] | Okay. You know, you got to shut up for a few minutes. | 好了 我说你闭会儿嘴吧 |
[03:22] | You need a stress reliever | 你需要释放压力 |
[03:23] | and I only have 12 minutes before my meeting. | 而我十二分钟后就得去互助会 |
[03:26] | So this is what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这样做 |
[03:27] | You’re gonna shut off your brain. | 你不要再胡思乱想了 |
[03:30] | And you’re gonna… | 你要做的是 |
[03:32] | …breathe into your body. | 深呼吸 |
[03:35] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[03:36] | Your hand is on my… | 你的手在我… |
[03:37] | Yeah, I said shut up. | 没错 我说了闭嘴 |
[03:38] | Breathe through your nose. | 用你的鼻子呼吸 |
[03:43] | You feel me inside of you? | 感觉到我在你身体里了吗 |
[03:48] | Relax. Close your eyes. | 放松 闭上眼睛 |
[03:51] | Yeah, let me do all the work. | 对 剩下的都交给我 |
[03:56] | Now just let go, | 什么都别想 |
[03:58] | and give yourself over to me. | 把你自己交给我 |
[04:00] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[04:02] | Do it. Good girl. | 来吧 好姑娘 |
[04:19] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[04:23] | Now I got to blue ball it over to my meeting before work. | 我得肿着蛋蛋去互助会了 |
[04:27] | I’m gonna rally this family to make Debbie do it. | 我得动员全家一起说服黛比去做流产 |
[04:30] | Well, take it easy on her. You know how it is. | 别逼得她太紧 你知道会怎样 |
[04:33] | You tell a teenager what to do, they always do the opposite. | 十几岁的孩子 越让他们干什么越适得其反 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | Hey, there’s a nurse coming over to the diner today | 今天会有一位护士到餐厅来 |
[04:42] | to give you your drug test. | 给你做药检 |
[04:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:45] | Insurance. | 保险起见 |
[04:46] | You have a felony drug conviction | 你犯过毒品重罪 |
[04:48] | and you’re handling money now. | 而你现在要管钱了 |
[04:52] | See ya at the grind, Sparky. | 上班时见 美妞儿 |
[05:04] | Ooh, hello, Charise. | 你好 夏芮丝 |
[05:09] | You too, Tamika. | 还有你 塔米卡 |
[05:13] | Lovely to make your acquaintance, | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:15] | Kymberly with two Ys. | 名字里有两个Y的金柏莉 |
[05:21] | Hey, buddy, | 老兄 |
[05:22] | time to get up. | 该起床了 |
[05:24] | Gotta do our rounds before school. | 去学校前我们得先巡视一下 |
[05:26] | – Huh? – Not you. | -什么 -没说你 |
[05:27] | Go back to sleep. | 接着睡觉吧 |
[05:31] | You don’t need to sleep with that hammer no more. | 你不用再抱着那个锤子睡觉了 |
[05:33] | No one’s gonna try to ass rape you in my crib. | 在我家没人会爆你菊的 |
[05:36] | Got your back. | 我罩着你 |
[05:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:44] | You’re the best tennis players on the planet. | 你们是世界上最棒的网球运动员 |
[05:47] | Gemma, you have the number one backhand smash in the world. | 杰玛 你的反手扣球世界一流 |
[05:52] | Amy, you can serve and volley | 艾米 你的大力发球 |
[05:55] | like no one’s business. | 无人能及 |
[05:57] | – Gemma… – Kev… | -杰玛… -凯文 |
[05:59] | I’m thinking the subliminal message thing | 我觉得潜移默化这玩意儿 |
[06:01] | – is really working. – Gemma… | -好像真的管用 -杰玛… |
[06:02] | Well, at least it put ’em to sleep. | 至少把她俩念叨睡着了 |
[06:04] | …gave you the nickname “The Sledgehammer.” | 赐你一个绰号 “大锤” |
[06:06] | What, you saying my voice is boring? | 怎么 你是说我的声音太无聊吗 |
[06:08] | No, I’m saying we got 30 minutes to get down to business | 不 我是说我们有30分钟办点正经事 |
[06:10] | while Venus and Serena finally take a nap. | 趁着网坛双姝小睡的时候 |
[06:12] | Oh, yes. Let’s do this. | 来吧 好好浪一把 |
[06:14] | You get a tattoo | 你右臂二头肌上 |
[06:15] | of a sledgehammer on your right bicep. | 有一个大锤图案的纹身 |
[06:18] | Your dad’s a little disappointed by this, | 你爸爸对此感到有一点不满 |
[06:21] | but he can overlook it. | 但他可以不作追究 |
[06:22] | – Babe? – Hmm? | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[06:23] | As much as I love hearing | 尽管我很享受聆听 |
[06:24] | your subliminal message voice, | 你的靡靡之音 |
[06:26] | can we take this upstairs? | 但我们可不可以上楼办事 |
[06:27] | Really? ‘Cause it’s kinda turning me on. | 真的吗 我的靡靡之音让我性致盎然 |
[06:32] | Get away from my babies | 离我的宝贝们远点 |
[06:34] | before I blow your heads off! | 不然别怪我打爆你的头 |
[06:37] | You should’ve put muzzles on them! | 你早该给它们带口罩 |
[06:39] | Damn it! Yanis woke up the girls again. | 靠 亚尼斯又把孩子吵醒了 |
[06:41] | All right, I’ll go deal with it. | 好吧 我去处理 |
[06:43] | God damn it, Yanis! | 天杀的 亚尼斯 |
[06:49] | Aw, come on. You can’t take them. | 拜托 你不能就这么把它们带走 |
[06:50] | They–those are my babies! | 它们都是我的心头肉 |
[06:52] | We asked you to make them stop barking. | 我们请你让它们别再叫了 |
[06:55] | They’re dogs. | 它们是狗 |
[06:56] | They bark. That’s what they fucking do! | 狗会叫 这是他们的天性 |
[06:59] | Yanis! | 亚尼斯 |
[07:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:02] | My babies haven’t napped in over a week | 我的宝贝们都一个星期没睡午觉了 |
[07:03] | because of your loud mouth. | 就因为你这张嘴吵个不停 |
[07:05] | Now, what is going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[07:07] | These two rug-chomping dykebats | 这两个舔阴女同 |
[07:09] | called animal services on my babies! | 叫动物管制局来抓我的狗 |
[07:12] | All right–all right! Would you just calm down, | 好好好 你先冷静下来 |
[07:14] | and tell me the story without the gay bashing. | 告诉我发生什么事 不要扯到别人的性取向 |
[07:16] | Look, man, I’ve had Michael, Tito, | 兄弟你听我说 麦克 提图 |
[07:18] | LaToya, Marlon, and Janet | 拉托亚 马龙和简内特 |
[07:20] | since they were eight weeks old. | 从它们八周大就跟着我 |
[07:21] | They’re not licensed. | 但它们没有狗证 |
[07:23] | I don’t know what that even– | 我根本不知道她在放… |
[07:23] | Lisa and Lisa, what is going on? | 两位丽萨 你们这是闹哪一出 |
[07:25] | There’s feces everywhere, Kevin. | 它们的排泄物到处都是 凯文 |
[07:27] | – So? – One of them is foaming at the mouth. | -那又怎么样 -还有一只狗口吐白沫 |
[07:29] | They could bite our kids. | 它们可能会咬伤我们的孩子 |
[07:30] | Give them rabies. | 让孩子们染上狂犬病 |
[07:32] | Kids? I didn’t know you guys had kids. | 孩子们 我怎么不知道你们有孩子 |
[07:34] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:35] | But soon. | 但快了 |
[07:37] | Tito. Daddy’s gonna get you outta there. | 提图 爸比会把你救出来的 |
[07:39] | I need you to back away from the van, sir. | 请你离车子远点 先生 |
[07:41] | Wh-wh-wh- what’re you gonna do with the dogs? | 你们… 你们打算怎么处理这些狗 |
[07:42] | I’m bring ’em down to the shelter. | 我将把它们送去救助站 |
[07:44] | Owner has seven days to get permits | 狗主人有7天时间去办狗证 |
[07:45] | and provide a clean living area | 证明狗的居住环境干净卫生 |
[07:46] | and pay for microchips and vaccinations. | 把芯片和疫苗的钱付清 |
[07:48] | Otherwise, they become candidates for adoption or euthanasia. | 否则它们将面临被领养或安乐死 |
[07:52] | You can’t kill my dogs, motherfucker. | 你不能杀我的狗 死混蛋 |
[07:53] | Hey, get the fuck off me. Don’t make me fucking tase you! | 快他妈离我远点 别逼我电击你 |
[07:55] | All right–all right– all right! Okay. | 好了好了 没事 |
[07:56] | Yanis, you’re gonna get your ass thrown in jail. | 亚尼斯 你想去蹲监狱吗 |
[07:58] | – He– – You heard the guy. | -他… -你听到他说的了 |
[07:59] | You can get your dogs back. | 你可以把狗领回来 |
[08:01] | Go start by cleaning up the mounds of shit | 首先得把你前院堆成山的垃圾 |
[08:03] | in the front yard. Go! | 清理干净 快去 |
[08:08] | Can you just go do it quietly? | 静静的去打扫 行不行 |
[08:16] | Thank you, Kevin. | 谢谢你 凯文 |
[08:21] | Just remember, Lisa and other Lisa, | 两位丽萨 你们要知道 |
[08:23] | we were doing fine in this neighborhood | 在你们来之前 |
[08:25] | before you two moved in. | 我们邻里可是一片和睦 |
[09:02] | Get outta my shit. | 别拿我东西 |
[09:04] | I’m taking ’em. | 我吃着呢 |
[09:07] | I need your help convincing Debbie to get an abortion. | 我要你帮我说服黛比去打胎 |
[09:09] | – Sleeping. – Can we talk about it later? | -睡着呢 -我一会谈谈好吗 |
[09:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | See you at work. | 店里见 |
[09:15] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[09:21] | Go sleep in your room, Frank. | 去你的屋里睡 弗兰克 |
[09:24] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[09:26] | I just can’t. | 真的不行 |
[09:29] | It’s the last place in the United States | 那儿是我和比安卡在美国睡过的 |
[09:31] | I spent with Bianca. | 最后一个地方 |
[09:33] | I–sick of hearing about your dead girlfriend. | 我听你死掉的女友快听到吐了 |
[09:35] | My– | 我的… |
[09:37] | What? | 什么 |
[09:38] | What’s the ma– | 你怎么… |
[09:39] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[09:41] | How could you say something like– | 你怎么能说出这种话 |
[09:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[09:45] | How dare you blaspheme | 你怎么敢这么亵渎 |
[09:47] | the name of Bianca. How dare you! | 比安卡的名字 你怎么敢这样 |
[09:51] | Good, God, Fiona. Jesus! | 天啊 菲奥娜 老天 |
[09:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:04] | “Good morning to you too, Fiona.” | “早上好 菲奥娜” |
[10:09] | Friend Nick is still here, huh? | 你朋友尼克还在这儿呢 |
[10:11] | Yup. | 是 |
[10:12] | How long you planning on staying, Nick? | 你打算在这里待多久 尼克 |
[10:16] | A while. | 待上一段时间 |
[10:18] | You don’t have a place to go? | 你没地方住吗 |
[10:23] | No family. | 没家 |
[10:26] | Does he talk? | 他不会说话吗 |
[10:28] | I got him covered. | 我罩着他呢 |
[10:33] | – So, uh, hey, Debbie? – Yeah? | -黛比 -什么事 |
[10:36] | – I just called the clinic. – So? | -我刚给诊所打了电话 -然后呢 |
[10:39] | I made an appointment for you for Friday. | 我帮你预约到周五了 |
[10:41] | For an abortion. | 去打胎 |
[10:42] | They want us there this afternoon | 今天下午我们去诊所 |
[10:44] | for your pre-screening. | 你要做个预检 |
[10:45] | I’ll pick you up after school. | 放学后我去接你 |
[10:47] | Not part of my plan. | 我没打算流产 |
[10:51] | But now that Derek’s gone, | 但是现在德里克走了 |
[10:52] | – it’s gonna– – He’s coming back. | -会… -他会回来的 |
[10:54] | His parents are assholes. | 他的父母是混蛋 |
[10:56] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他谈了吗 |
[10:57] | We love each other. | 我们是相爱的 |
[11:00] | Debs, come on. | 小黛 别这样 |
[11:01] | – You’re 15. – Yeah? | -你才15岁 -那又如何 |
[11:02] | Please, you’re always bragging | 拜托 你总是吹牛说 |
[11:04] | about how you had to raise us when you were 16. | 你16岁就不得不养着我们 |
[11:05] | Bragging? It was forced on me. | 吹牛 我是被逼的 |
[11:08] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[11:09] | You have a choice. | 但是你有 |
[11:10] | Yeah, and I choose to have a baby. | 是啊 我选择生下这个孩子 |
[11:13] | You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你还有大半生要活 |
[11:14] | And I don’t have my whole life ahead of me if I have a baby? | 如果我要了小孩就没有后半生了吗 |
[11:16] | You can have a baby when you’re older | 等你再大点 上了高中和大学 |
[11:19] | and finished high school and college and gotten a job. | 找到工作 就可以要孩子 |
[11:21] | Right, so I should just stop being pregnant, then? | 好吧 那我应该去流产了是吗 |
[11:23] | – Yes. – I’m not killing my baby. | -是的 -我不会杀掉我的孩子 |
[11:25] | It’s not a baby. It’s a few cells. | 那不是孩子 只是一团细胞 |
[11:29] | Does this look like a few cells? | 这个像一团细胞吗 |
[11:35] | The website says my baby’s the size of an orange right now. | 网上说我的孩子现在有橙子那么大了 |
[11:37] | Totally looks like you just fucked a tadpole. | 真的好像你怀了蝌蚪的孩子 |
[11:40] | Debbie, be realistic. | 黛比 现实一点 |
[11:42] | How are you gonna go to school and have a baby? | 你打算怎样兼顾学业和孩子呢 |
[11:45] | You want me to be realistic? | 你想让我现实一点是吗 |
[11:47] | Okay, I’ll be realistic. | 好 那我就现实一点 |
[11:49] | Knives are in the drawer | 如果你想自助堕胎 |
[11:50] | if you wanna do a home abortion. | 刀就在抽屉里 |
[11:51] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[11:52] | Leaving. | 走了 |
[11:54] | Here’s a couple hundies for her abortion | 这里有几百 给她的堕胎费 |
[11:56] | and Nick’s room and board. | 还有尼克的食宿费 |
[11:57] | Where’d you get this? | 你哪儿来的钱 |
[11:58] | Earned it. | 挣的 |
[12:00] | How? | 怎么挣的 |
[12:02] | Let’s go, Nick. | 走 尼克 |
[12:03] | I’m taking this bag of flour with me. | 我会带着这袋面粉上学 |
[12:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:06] | To prove to you that I can go to school | 向你证明我可以同时 |
[12:08] | and take care of a baby at the same time. | 兼顾学业和孩子 |
[12:11] | A bag of flour. | 就一袋面粉 |
[12:24] | Are we cool with everything that happened? | 那天的事能一笔勾销了吗 |
[12:26] | You’re asking me that right now? | 你居然这种时候问我 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I mean, are we? | 是 能吗 |
[12:32] | I’m having sex with you, aren’t I? | 我正和你做爱不是吗 |
[12:36] | – Talk dirty to me. – Okay, um… | -说点下流话听听 -好 |
[12:39] | I’m gonna slap you with my big dick | 我要用我的大屌狠狠抽你 |
[12:41] | and come all over your face. | 再射你一脸 |
[12:43] | Jesus, maybe not that dirty. | 老天 可以不用那么下流 |
[12:48] | Never mind, never mind. | 没关系 没关系 |
[12:49] | – I’m gonna come anyway. – All right. | -我马上就要高潮了 -好吧 |
[12:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:03] | Sorry, it was, uh… | 抱歉 |
[13:05] | it was weird with Theo in the shower. | 西奥在旁边洗澡让我觉得怪怪的 |
[13:11] | Then you should kill him. | 那你该杀了他 |
[13:13] | A gun or a pipe? | 用枪还是管子 |
[13:15] | Dealer’s choice. | 你说了算 |
[13:17] | You have a good life insurance policy? | 你买人寿保险了吗 |
[13:19] | Cool mil. | 巨额保险 |
[13:23] | Make it look like an accident, though, okay? | 不过得做得像是意外 知道吗 |
[13:38] | You are joking, right? | 你是开玩笑的 对吧 |
[13:41] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[13:44] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[13:47] | It’s all yours, doll face. | 可以去洗了 小屁孩 |
[13:49] | You too, Helene. | 你也是 海伦娜 |
[13:51] | I gotta get ready for work. | 我得准备去上班了 |
[13:53] | Will you start a pot of coffee, please, lover? | 你先煮壶咖啡好吗 亲爱的 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:05] | Hey, yo, you stay out front | 你就待在外面 |
[14:06] | while I go in and offer Mr. Wu | 我进去跟吴先生讲讲 |
[14:08] | a little neighborhood protection policy. | 保护费的事情 |
[14:10] | Give you the signal if I need you, a’ight? | 有需要我会给你信号 好吗 |
[14:33] | See you next Thursday, Mr. Wu. | 下周四见 吴先生 |
[14:36] | Like taking candy from an Asian dry cleaner. | 从亚洲干洗店主手里拿钱就像拿糖果一样容易 |
[14:39] | Used appliance store next, before school? | 到学校前再去下二手电器行怎么样 |
[14:42] | You’re gonna carry a bag of flour around all day? | 你想一整天都带着一袋面粉 |
[14:45] | If that’s what it takes to prove to Fiona | 如果要用这种方式才能向菲奥娜证明 |
[14:46] | that I’m my own person, yes. | 我能够自己做主的话 是的 |
[14:48] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[14:49] | She’s a total control freak lately. | 她最近真是彻底的控制狂 |
[14:51] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[14:52] | Acting like she’s our mom. | 就像她是我们的妈妈 |
[14:54] | It’s my body. I can do what I want. | 我自己的身体我说了算 |
[14:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:56] | I’m getting it from all sides. | 我完全理解 |
[14:58] | Here she’s jamming meds down my throat, | 在家她就往我嘴里灌药 |
[15:00] | and at work, she’s ripping me a new one over some bullshit. | 工作时她会为了一点屁事骂得我狗血淋头 |
[15:02] | Found ’em. | 找到了 |
[15:05] | Baby clothes? | 婴儿装 |
[15:06] | Gotta dress Desiree, don’t I? | 总得给德萨丽穿衣服啊 |
[15:11] | 菲奥娜 75%的少女妈妈都找不到伴侣#最好堕胎# | |
[15:13] | Look what she’s sending me. | 你看她给我发的什么 |
[15:16] | Delete that shit. | 快删了吧 |
[15:22] | Mm, look at Miss Thang in real clothes. | 丁字裤小妞穿得挺不错啊 |
[15:24] | Oh, yeah, if you call Goodwill real clothes. | 如果二手货也算不错的话 |
[15:27] | Least you’re not schlepping burgers in a tron uniform. | 至少你不用穿紧身制服送汉堡 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna miss the tips. | 我还是想念小费 |
[15:31] | You can have the $1.50 I got from Mr. Asswater. | 屁水先生给我的一块五送你了 |
[15:34] | I mean, Atwater. | 我是说阿特沃特 |
[15:36] | – Hey, Olga? – Yep. | -奥尔加 -怎么 |
[15:37] | Did you ever try to talk your daughter into having an abortion? | 你有没有劝过你女儿去打胎 |
[15:40] | Didn’t get a chance. | 没来得及 |
[15:41] | She hid her pregnancy from me for six months. | 她都怀孕半年了才告诉我 |
[15:43] | Yeah, my kid sister was trying to do that to me. | 我妹妹也跟我玩这个 |
[15:44] | – Debbie’s pregnant? – Yes. | -黛比怀孕了吗 -是啊 |
[15:46] | That sucks. | 真不幸 |
[15:47] | Adam, fry up this tissue | 亚当 炸37桌的薯饼时 |
[15:48] | with table 37’s order of hash browns. | 把这个纸巾也一起炸了 |
[15:50] | Guy’s running my ass ragged. | 我都快被他催死了 |
[15:52] | – Sure. – You guys, | -好 -大家都注意点 |
[15:52] | we shouldn’t be frying up tissues anymore, okay? | 别再炸纸巾往里扔了 行吗 |
[15:55] | What about a shoelace? | 不如换成鞋带吧 |
[15:56] | Let’s not fry anything. | 什么也别炸了 |
[15:58] | Not even the chicken strips? | 鸡柳也不炸吗 |
[15:59] | Of course the chi– you know what I mean. | 当然要炸 你知道我什么意思 |
[16:01] | I don’t think we do. | 我们不知道 |
[16:02] | Maybe you should explain it | 不如你给我们翻译翻译 |
[16:03] | to those of us not smart enough | 免得我们这些猪脑子 |
[16:04] | to become the assistant manager. | 听不懂你大堂经理的高谈阔论 |
[16:06] | I don’t need your shit today, Melinda. | 我今天不想听你冷嘲热讽 梅琳达 |
[16:07] | Let me know when you do need it. | 什么时候想听了说一声 |
[16:09] | You used to ask Adam to fry up tissues, Fiona. | 你以前也会让亚当炸纸巾的 菲奥娜 |
[16:12] | Yeah, and now I’m trying to be responsible, | 对 但我现在要负责任一点 |
[16:13] | so cut me some slack. | 别挤兑我了 |
[16:16] | Not gonna happen. You’re management now. | 别指望了 你现在是管理阶层了 |
[16:20] | Hey, how’d it go with Debbie? | 黛比的事怎么样了 |
[16:21] | Bad. She thinks Derek’s coming back. | 糟透了 她觉得德里克会回来 |
[16:25] | – Is he? – Hell no. | -会吗 -会个鬼 |
[16:26] | How was your meeting? | 互助会顺利吗 |
[16:28] | Well, me and my blue balls had a good time. | 虽然蛋蛋肿得生疼 不过还挺爽的 |
[16:31] | – Sorry. – That’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事儿 |
[16:32] | I jacked off behind the podium while I was sharing. | 我分享的时候在讲台后面撸了一发 |
[16:36] | Am I a horrible person ’cause I secretly hope | 我暗地里希望黛比流产 |
[16:37] | Debbie has a miscarriage? | 是不是太坏了 |
[16:40] | It’s not a secret anymore, but it’s understandable. | 你现在已经明着希望了 不过可以理解 |
[16:43] | Mr. Sean, can I have Sunday off for my daughter’s baptism? | 肖恩 我周日能不能请假去参加我女儿的浸礼 |
[16:46] | Ask Fiona. She does the schedule now. | 问菲奥娜 现在开始她来排班 |
[16:47] | In fact, that goes for everyone. | 大家都一样 |
[16:49] | Fiona’s setting the schedule around here from now on. | 从今天开始菲奥娜来排班 |
[16:55] | Yes, Melinda. | 没错 梅琳达 |
[16:56] | That is exactly what it looks like when I’m doing it. | 我吹箫的时候就是这模样 |
[17:07] | Yo. | 哟 |
[17:11] | Listen, I’m–I’m sorry about the, uh… | 话说 上次的事 我很抱歉… |
[17:13] | What? Broken knuckle | 是说你觉得我在上我妈 |
[17:14] | ’cause you thought I was fucking my mother? | 所以就把我指关节打骨折那事吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah, no I didn’t exactly think you–you were fuck– | 其实 我没觉得你在上… |
[17:19] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[17:20] | I’m fucking my father, actually. | 其实我在上我爸 |
[17:23] | Bye, Daddy. | 拜拜 老爸 |
[17:25] | See ya, son. | 回见 儿子 |
[17:39] | Want some eggs? | 要吃鸡蛋吗 |
[17:40] | Uh, no. No. | 不用了 |
[17:43] | Just coffee, thanks. | 喝咖啡就好 |
[17:48] | Actually, I should probably go too. | 我也该走了 |
[17:50] | You had me worried there the other day. | 那天的事让我有点担心 |
[17:53] | You thought Helene was sleeping with Dylan? | 你觉得海伦娜在跟迪兰上床吗 |
[17:55] | Right. | 对 |
[17:56] | Yeah, about that, I’m–I’m sorry. | 抱歉出了这样的事 |
[18:02] | You do understand that | 你知道 |
[18:04] | the only reason you’re having sex with my wife | 你可以和我妻子做爱的唯一原因 |
[18:06] | is because I allow it, right? | 是因为有我的允许 对吧 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[18:14] | Yeah, no, I got that. | 我明白你的意思 |
[18:18] | …I’m gonna go now. | …那我走了 |
[18:20] | Have a good day. | 再见 |
[18:32] | I wish I could invent a machine | 我希望能发明一部 |
[18:34] | that would just erase her memory from my brain. | 可以擦除我脑海里有关她记忆的机器 |
[18:37] | You know, some people say that the sativa | 有人说大麻 |
[18:38] | is a memory-erasing machine, Frankie. | 就是个可以清除记忆的机器 小弗 |
[18:43] | I know that’s funny, Gar. | 你说的挺逗 加尔 |
[18:44] | I’m just not in a laughing mood right now. | 但我现在真的笑不出来 |
[18:47] | Hey, free beer to anyone who helps us | 谁帮我们把剩下的东西搬进屋 |
[18:48] | bring the rest of the stuff in. | 啤酒免费喝 |
[18:50] | Why the hell should we work for free beer | 这些嬉皮士买酒给我们喝 |
[18:52] | when these hipster jackwipes are buying it for us | 好让我们尽情地糟蹋他们 |
[18:55] | just for treating ’em like shit. | 我们为什么还要干活换酒喝 |
[18:56] | Another beer for my pal Tommy. | 再给我哥们汤米来杯啤酒 |
[18:58] | Thanks, asswipe. | 谢谢你 傻屌 |
[18:59] | Hey, what is going on with the smoke, Svet? | 怎么乌烟瘴气的 斯维特 |
[19:02] | Place is like a hotbox. They can’t light up in here. | 屋里像个烤箱一样 不能让他们在这抽 |
[19:04] | They pay $12 for espresso, | 他们花12块钱买浓缩咖啡 |
[19:06] | they could smoke my balls if they want. | 别说抽烟了 抽我的蛋都行 |
[19:08] | Twelve bucks? Toke it up, folks! | 12块 尽情地抽吧 |
[19:11] | You don’t really have balls, do you? | 你并没有蛋 对吧 |
[19:13] | Let me give you a little advice my shaman gave me | 跟你说说我爷爷去世的时候 |
[19:15] | when my grandpa died. | 巫师给我的建议吧 |
[19:17] | You have any of Bianca’s things? | 你还有比安卡的东西吗 |
[19:20] | You kidding? I got a whole shrine. | 当然了 我全都有 |
[19:22] | A hairbrush, underwear, bra, bikini, lab coat, | 梳子 内衣 胸罩 比基尼 实验袍 |
[19:27] | shells, photographs, little jewelry box that I put– | 贝壳 照片 小首饰盒… |
[19:29] | Burn it all. | 全都烧掉 |
[19:32] | What? | 什么 |
[19:33] | Bring it to the hospital where you first met her. | 把东西带到你们初次相遇的医院 |
[19:35] | Light it on fire. | 点火烧掉 |
[19:37] | Guaranteed to help you find closure. | 一定会就此了结 |
[19:40] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:42] | You are too fine a man to hurt like this. | 你是个好人 不该受到这样的折磨 |
[19:45] | Be free, little Frankie. | 解脱吧 小弗 |
[19:47] | Be free. | 解脱吧 |
[19:50] | Holy fuck. | 我操 |
[19:52] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna do it. Right now. | 我这就去 |
[19:57] | Take my lighter, amigo. | 用我的打火机吧 朋友 |
[20:01] | You’re a good egg, Gar. | 你是个好人 加尔 |
[20:05] | Burn, baby, burn. | 尽情地燃烧吧 宝贝 |
[20:10] | Where’d we get an espresso machine? | 这咖啡机从哪儿来的 |
[20:11] | Uh, Carl and big scary colored man, | 卡尔和那个大黑鬼 |
[20:14] | they steal from fancy coffee place. | 从某个高档咖啡馆偷来的 |
[20:16] | Svet, you do remember that my wife is black, right? | 斯维特 别忘了我老婆是黑人 |
[20:19] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[20:24] | Shit! | 操 |
[20:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:43] | Mind giving up your seat for me and my baby? | 给我和孩子让个座怎么样 |
[20:48] | It’s a bag of flour. | 那是袋面 |
[20:51] | Dude, get up. She’s obviously retarded. | 快起来 哥们 一看她就是个白痴 |
[20:53] | – Her or the baby? – Just get up. | -她还是她孩子 -起来就是了 |
[20:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[21:13] | 菲奥娜 65%的青少年妈妈高中没毕业就辍学了 #不堕胎人生就毁了 | |
[21:21] | Hey, this is Derek. Leave a message after the beep. | 你好 我是德里克 请在哔声后留言 |
[21:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Hey, it’s me, again. | 又是我 |
[21:26] | Uh, call me back when your stupid parents aren’t around. | 你愚蠢的爸妈没在旁边的时候给我回电话吧 |
[21:29] | Miss you. Bye. | 我想你 拜 |
[21:45] | Yo, there’s Charleston. | 查尔斯顿来了 |
[21:47] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[21:50] | Yo, Mr. Charleston. | 查尔斯顿先生 |
[21:52] | Hey, Charleston, wait up. | 查尔斯顿 等会儿 |
[21:58] | Think you could take my backpack into school for me? | 你能帮我把书包带进学校吗 |
[22:01] | Why? What’s in it? | 为什么 里面有什么 |
[22:03] | Here’s the thing. | 问题在于 |
[22:04] | Could either tell you… | 我可以告诉你 |
[22:07] | …could not tell you. | 也可以不告诉你 |
[22:09] | Not tell me. | 那还是别告诉我了 |
[22:11] | Meet me at your janitor’s closet in ten minutes. | 十分钟之后在校工房门口见 |
[22:14] | You better make it 15. | 最好是十五分钟 |
[22:15] | I’ma stop at the cafeteria | 我得去趟餐厅 |
[22:16] | and pick me up a couple Milky Ways with this Benjamin. | 用这钱找个妞打几次飞机 |
[22:30] | It’s the leg. | 是假肢 |
[22:32] | Yeah, all right. | 好 进去吧 |
[22:34] | A’ight, we’re in. Let’s go. | 行了 进去了 我们走吧 |
[22:42] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[22:44] | You’re home, honey. | 你到家了 亲爱的 |
[22:52] | – Excuse me? – Oh, jeez. | -干什么 -天呐 |
[22:54] | Uh, this won’t take but one minute. | 不会打扰你太长时间 |
[22:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:56] | Uh, I just need to light all this stuff on fire. | 我把这些东西烧了就可以了 |
[23:00] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:03] | I need security at bed four ASAP. | 四号床呼叫保安 请马上过来 |
[23:05] | – Man with a bomb. – This isn’t a bomb. | -有人携带炸药 -这不是炸药 |
[23:08] | It’s Bianca’s stuff. | 这些都是比安卡的遗物 |
[23:10] | Unless Bianca had a bomb in her stuff. | 除非比安卡的遗物里有炸药 |
[23:12] | Bianca? Bianca Samson? | 比安卡 比安卡·萨姆森 |
[23:15] | – Are you Frank? – Mm-hmm. | -你是不是弗兰克 -是的 |
[23:18] | Put the lighter down now, jackass. | 放下打火机 你这头蠢驴 |
[23:20] | I’m not trying to hurt anybody. | 我没想伤害谁 |
[23:22] | I’m just– | 我只是 |
[23:24] | I’m just trying to erase her memory. | 我只是想要抹去我对她的思念 |
[23:26] | It’s okay, Lenny. I got this. | 没事的 兰尼 交给我吧 |
[23:28] | Are you sure, Dr. Joung? | 你确定吗 敬医生 |
[23:29] | Yes, this is Bianca’s friend Frank. | 我确定 他是比安卡的朋友弗兰克 |
[23:34] | You know about me? | 你知道我 |
[23:39] | Where are you, Ian? | 伊恩 你在哪儿 |
[23:40] | This is your sister and your boss. | 我是你姐姐 也是你老板 |
[23:42] | It’s after 11:00 and you’re supposed to be at work. | 现在已经过十一点了 你还没来上班 |
[23:44] | Get your ass in here. | 快点滚过来 |
[23:51] | Hey, don’t be sticking that in my chicken. | 别用那个戳我做的鸡好吗 |
[23:52] | It’s part of my job now. | 这也是我的工作之一 |
[23:53] | That’s a work of art. | 那可是艺术品 |
[23:54] | And this work of art is undercooked. | 这件艺术品似乎火候不足 |
[23:56] | It needs more fire. | 得再炸一下 |
[23:57] | Or it needs to be served to my customer | 但我得拿去上菜了 |
[23:59] | ’cause it’s already ten minutes late. | 已经迟了快十分钟了 |
[24:00] | Who ordered the salmonella? | 谁点了这盘没熟的病菌 |
[24:03] | – Hey, I’m off to a meeting. – Another one? | -我得去互助会了 -又有一次 |
[24:05] | We’re in the middle of a lunch rush. | 现在正是午餐高峰期 |
[24:07] | You got this. | 交给你了 |
[24:09] | You’re late, dude. | 你迟到了 老兄 |
[24:13] | He’s gonna fire your ass | 你再这么迟到下去 |
[24:15] | if you keep showing up late. | 他会让你滚蛋的 |
[24:16] | I was helping out Debbie. | 我是在帮黛比 |
[24:17] | Well, good. Did you tell her that she can’t have a baby? | 很好 你告诉她不能要这个孩子了吗 |
[24:20] | – No. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[24:22] | – It’s not my business. – Of course it is. | -不关我的事 -当然关你的事 |
[24:24] | We can’t afford another kid. | 再来一个孩子我们可养不起了 |
[24:25] | More water on 23 and a couple forks at 15, Ian. | 伊恩 23桌要加水 15桌要两把叉子 |
[24:28] | – You got it. – She’s gonna ruin her life. | -知道了 -她会毁了自己的人生 |
[24:30] | You don’t know that. | 这可未必 |
[24:31] | We need to be a united family front, Ian. | 我们得一家人齐心合力 伊恩 |
[24:33] | You can’t tell somebody what to do with their body, Fiona. | 别人的身体由不得你来做主 菲奥娜 |
[24:41] | Just met with my buddy, | 刚刚遇见了我的一个朋友 |
[24:43] | Kirk Freund, over at Chapman Energy Systems. | 查普曼能源的科克·弗洛因德 |
[24:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:47] | Got you an internship with him for next summer. | 我帮你争取到了明年暑假去他那实习的机会 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I’m not really an internship guy. | 我不怎么喜欢实习 |
[24:52] | Hey–hey, did you convince Debs to go? | 你说服黛比了吗 |
[24:53] | No, she won’t listen to me, | 没有 她不听我的话 |
[24:55] | and Ian is no help. I’m freaking out. | 伊恩也没帮上忙 我要崩溃了 |
[24:57] | You’re gonna be on the geothermal research team. | 你将会加入地热研究团队 |
[24:59] | Uh, no. I-I-I don’t work for free. | 不 我不做无偿服务 |
[25:01] | Hey, do you, uh, do you want me to try? | 你…你想让我试试吗 |
[25:02] | Yeah, would you? | 是的 你愿意吗 |
[25:04] | You’re doing this internship. | 你得参加这次实习 |
[25:05] | Can–can you get a car and– | 你能搞辆车 |
[25:06] | and pick her up after school? | 在她放学后去接她吗 |
[25:08] | We gotta get her in for a pre-exam today. | 我们今天得让她把预检给做了 |
[25:09] | – Sure. – You pay your dues now, | -没问题 -你现在付出 |
[25:12] | the contacts you make will pay off later. | 这些人脉会以后给予你回报 |
[25:14] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[25:15] | Right, all right. Bye. | 好的好的 再见 |
[25:17] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[25:18] | I paid someone to work at their company. | 为了能在公司上班得去贿赂别人 |
[25:21] | Yeah–hey, do you mind if I borrow your car? | 是 介意我借用下你的车吗 |
[25:24] | What am I, Yuber? | 你以为我这是”油步打车”吗 |
[25:25] | No, I-I-it’s Uber. | 不是 我…那是”优步打车” |
[25:26] | I-I’ll have it back in a few hours. | 几个小时后我就还回来 |
[25:28] | That car is my baby. | 那车可是我的心肝宝贝 |
[25:29] | No, I-I-I know. It’s an emergency. | 不是 我知道 情况紧急 |
[25:31] | I will be very careful. | 我会很小心的 |
[25:32] | We’re not really friends. | 我们又不算是朋友 |
[25:34] | I wake you up every morning. | 每天早上我都把你喊醒 |
[25:36] | I’d feel better lending it to | 如果借给查普曼能源的实习生的话 |
[25:38] | a Chapman Energy Systems intern. | 我心里会好受很多 |
[25:40] | Fine. Yeah, I-I-I’ll take the meeting with the Kirk energy guy. | 好吧 我会去见那个叫科克的 |
[25:42] | Now, where are your keys? | 所以 你的钥匙呢 |
[25:43] | Probably left ’em in the car. | 大概是留在车里了吧 |
[25:44] | Right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢了 |
[26:07] | Mr. Sullivan? | 沙利文先生 |
[26:08] | Yes, Deborah? | 黛博拉 怎么了 |
[26:10] | I need to go change my baby. | 我得给我的孩子换尿布 |
[26:12] | What? | 啥玩意 |
[26:13] | She’s wet. | 她尿裤子了 |
[26:15] | You realize that’s a bag of flour in a dress, right? | 你知道这只是袋套着裙子的面粉吧 |
[26:20] | I’m practicing for when I have my real baby. | 我在为日后养育宝宝做练习 |
[26:23] | Well, just because you got yourself knocked up | 你把自己的肚子搞大了 |
[26:25] | doesn’t mean you should have special privileges | 并不代表你就该享有其他 |
[26:26] | over the other students who managed to keep it in their pants. | 没把自己肚子搞大的同学所没有的特权 |
[26:32] | Fine, go. | 好吧 去吧 |
[26:35] | My imaginary friend needs to drop a deuce. | 我的假想朋友得去拉粑粑 |
[26:38] | Can I be excused? | 我能离开吗 |
[26:39] | Sit down. Shut up. | 坐下 闭嘴 |
[26:49] | V, this ladder is for shit. | 小维 这把梯子没什么卵用 |
[26:51] | I need you to get off the phone and hold the ladder, please. | 你得扶着梯子而不是看手机 |
[26:53] | I am. | 我扶着呢 |
[26:54] | Fiona’s spinning out about Debbie being pregnant. | 菲奥娜因为黛比怀孕的事都快疯了 |
[26:57] | Wants me to bring her an Ativan. | 要我给她片安定 |
[26:58] | Yeah, well, I’m spinning out about Debbie being pregnant too. | 是吗 我也因为黛比怀孕的事快疯了 |
[27:00] | Do you know in a couple years | 你知道吗 再过个几年 |
[27:01] | that could be Gemma or Amy? | 也许就轮到杰玛或者艾米了 |
[27:02] | Not with the chastity belts | 我们在她们的阴道上绑上贞操带 |
[27:03] | we’re gonna put over their vaginas. | 这种事就不会发生了 |
[27:05] | Hipster maggots drunk last of | 那些傻缺嬉皮士干掉了最后的 |
[27:08] | the IPA shit water beer. | 兑水劣质印度艾尔啤酒 |
[27:10] | All right, I’ll go get more when I’m done. | 好 我弄完这个就再去搞点来 |
[27:12] | Coming down, V. | 小维 我要下来了 |
[27:16] | All right, folks. That should do it. | 好了 伙计们 这样应该就行了 |
[27:21] | You want to know why so many douchebag | 你想知道为什么有这么多顶着发髻 |
[27:24] | with top knot hair that smell like farm animal come into our bar? | 臭得像农场畜生的二货跑到我们店来吗 |
[27:27] | Not that we’re complaining. | 我们并不是在抱怨 |
[27:31] | “Alibi voted Best Shittiest Bar on the South Side.” | “艾莱柏酒吧当选南区最佳劣等酒吧” |
[27:35] | No shit. | 真的假的 |
[27:36] | It also says that we have the skankiest | 这上头还说我们店有最淫荡 |
[27:38] | and meanest Russian bartender. | 最刻薄的俄国酒保 |
[27:45] | Best Shittiest Bar. | 最佳劣等酒吧 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I’m not sure how I feel about that. | 我不知道我对此应该有何感想 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I know, me either. | 是啊 我也不知道 |
[27:50] | I’ve never been the best at anything. | 我从来没做过最佳 |
[28:00] | Sorry, forgot my wallet. | 抱歉 忘带钱包了 |
[28:02] | It’s okay. Bianca told me all about you. | 没事 比安卡给我说了你的事 |
[28:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:05] | No money. | 你没钱 |
[28:06] | Always making her pay for everything. | 什么都让她买单 |
[28:09] | Good times. | 美好时光啊 |
[28:10] | I don’t know, you made her happy somehow. | 我也说不上 不知怎么地你能给她快乐 |
[28:17] | She visits me sometimes in my dreams. | 我有时会梦到她 |
[28:20] | You too? | 你也会吗 |
[28:23] | I hear her talking to me sometimes. | 我有时能听到她和我说话 |
[28:26] | I really miss her, Frank. | 我真的很想她 弗兰克 |
[28:29] | I do too. | 一样 |
[28:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:37] | Bianca’s talking to us. | 比安卡在和我们说话 |
[28:39] | She’s saying, “Go for it, you wacky kids, you.” | 她说”勇敢上吧 你们两个奇葩” |
[28:42] | You’re confused, Frank. | 你搞错了 弗兰克 |
[28:43] | It’s part of the grieving process. | 这是悼念过程的一部分 |
[28:44] | You looked at me the way Bianca did. | 你看我的方式和比安卡一样 |
[28:47] | Bianca had cancer. | 比安卡患了癌症 |
[28:48] | That’s the only reason she looked at you that way. | 那是她那样看你的唯一原因 |
[28:53] | Didn’t you ever ask yourself why someone | 你难道从没问过自己为什么 |
[28:55] | with her success, beauty, | 一个像她那样事业有成 漂亮 |
[28:56] | and education would be interested in you? | 受过高等教育的女人会对你感兴趣吗 |
[28:59] | All the time. | 无时无刻 |
[29:00] | Face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[29:02] | You and Bianca were together because of cancer. | 你和比安卡是因为癌症才走到了一起 |
[29:04] | Not just any cancer. | 而且不是一般的癌症 |
[29:06] | Stage four. Terminal cancer. | 是第四阶段 晚期癌症 |
[29:10] | I have to get back to my rounds. | 我得回去工作了 |
[29:12] | It was nice to meet you, Frank. | 很高兴认识你 弗兰克 |
[29:20] | Uh, excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[29:22] | Can you tell me where oncology is? | 能告诉我肿瘤科在哪儿吗 |
[29:25] | Next. | 下一个 |
[29:30] | – You know why you’re here? – Buy a gun. | -你为什么来 -买枪 |
[29:33] | For what purpose? | 目的是 |
[29:34] | Purpose? | 目的 |
[29:35] | Scare my fucking brother, | 吓唬我该死的兄弟 |
[29:36] | who’s being a complete and total douchebag. | 他是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[29:39] | Wrong answer, son. | 回答错误 小子 |
[29:40] | Next! | 下一个 |
[29:44] | – Yes? – Hi. | -什么事 -你好 |
[29:47] | I need to buy a gun for protection… | 我需要一把枪防身 |
[29:51] | … in case there’s a shooting here. | 以防万一这里发生枪战 |
[29:52] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[29:54] | Then let me soothe your nerves. | 那就让我来安抚你的神经吧 |
[29:58] | You, my friend, | 朋友 |
[29:59] | you look like a…Glock 17 kind of guy. | 你看上去比较适合使用格洛克17式手枪 |
[30:03] | And for a mere $300, all this can be yours. | 只需300块这个就归你了 |
[30:07] | Can you teach me how to use it? | 你能教我如何使用吗 |
[30:08] | Uh, we’re not in the training business. | 我们不负责培训 |
[30:10] | That’s what the internet’s for. | 想学就去上网 |
[30:13] | Okay, here. | 好吧 给 |
[30:17] | All right. | 行了 |
[30:18] | Be safe, walk tall. | 注意安全 挺直腰板 |
[30:28] | That’s Carl. He used to be white. | 那是卡尔 他以前是白人 |
[30:30] | Don’t fuck with him. | 不要惹他 |
[30:31] | I hear he ate a kid’s toe in juvie. | 我听说他在少管所里吃了一个小孩的脚趾 |
[30:35] | Two chicken parms | 两份帕尔马干酪鸡排 |
[30:36] | for the sexiest paramedics in Chicago. | 给芝加哥最性感的两位护理人员 |
[30:39] | There’s three tables in Olga’s section that need to be bussed. | 奥尔加负责区域有三桌客人需要招呼 |
[30:42] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看得到 |
[30:42] | Not blind. | 我不是瞎子 |
[30:44] | Who ordered the Ativan? | 谁点的劳拉西泮 |
[30:49] | What if I can’t make her get an abortion, V? | 要是我不能说服她去打胎怎么办 小维 |
[30:51] | Then slip her three of these Ativan and do it yourself. | 那就偷偷给她吃三片劳拉西泮 然后亲自动手 |
[30:53] | I could just buy one of those RUD40s | 我也可以去买点打胎药 |
[30:55] | and crush it up in her soup. | 掺进她的汤里 |
[30:56] | – Fi! – I’m serious. | -小菲 -我是认真的 |
[30:58] | You can’t go behind her back and give her an abortion. | 你不能瞒着她给她堕胎 |
[31:01] | Stop pacing. You’re making me dizzy. | 别再走来走去了 你把我头都走晕了 |
[31:02] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[31:03] | She snuck behind my back and got herself knocked up. | 她背着我乱来把自己肚子搞大了 |
[31:05] | Debbie’s a smart girl. | 黛比是个聪明女孩 |
[31:06] | Give her some time to process everything. | 给她点时间消化这事 |
[31:08] | – She’ll come around. – What if she doesn’t? | -她会想明白的 -要是想不明白呢 |
[31:10] | This ativan is not working. | 这安定根本就没效果 |
[31:11] | – It was a little old. – Jesus. | -这药时间有点久了 -天哪 |
[31:13] | Sorry. Short notice. | 抱歉 你这么急着要 |
[31:16] | I could just push her down the stairs. | 我可以把她推下楼梯 |
[31:23] | Stop smiling. No one loves school. | 别笑了 没人喜欢学校 |
[31:25] | It’s not all coloring and glue like you remember. | 可不只是你记得的涂涂色 用用胶水 |
[31:34] | Hey, girl. I’m Carl. | 小妞 我叫卡尔 |
[31:36] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[31:40] | You don’t want to tell me? | 你不想告诉我吗 |
[31:41] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[31:43] | I’ll just call you… my angel. | 我就叫你 我的天使吧 |
[31:45] | All right, settle down. | 好了 坐下 |
[31:47] | Settle down, people. Settle down. | 大家都坐下 坐下 |
[31:49] | Turn to page 17 in your biology books. | 把生物书翻到第17页 |
[31:51] | See you in my dreams, Angel. | 我们梦里见 天使 |
[31:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:56] | He’s with me. | 他是和我一起的 |
[31:57] | He doesn’t belong here. | 他不是这班上的学生 |
[31:58] | Because he’s black? | 就因为他是黑人吗 |
[31:59] | No, because he looks 35. | 不 因为他看起来有35岁了 |
[32:01] | He’s an old soul. | 他少年老成 |
[32:07] | Page 17. | 第17页 |
[32:08] | Who wants to tell me about mitosis? | 谁想跟我讲一下什么是丝分裂 |
[32:32] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[32:34] | I’m part of the Cancer Counseling staff. | 我是一名癌症咨询员工 |
[32:38] | The what? | 什么的员工 |
[32:39] | I travel around the ward | 我巡视病房 |
[32:41] | tending to people’s needs. | 满足人们的需求 |
[32:42] | Oh, I didn’t know the hospital offered that. | 我不知道医院还提供这个服务 |
[32:44] | It’s a new thing. | 也是最近才有的 |
[32:45] | Do you mind if I ask what kind of cancer you have? | 我能问一下你得的是什么癌症吗 |
[32:49] | Uh, skin. | 皮肤癌 |
[32:51] | And what stage are you? | 现在发展到几期了 |
[32:52] | Two. | 二期 |
[32:53] | So you’ll probably beat that. | 那你很可能会康复的 |
[32:55] | It’s what they say. | 他们是那么告诉我的 |
[32:58] | Well, that’s a drag. | 真是糟糕 |
[33:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:01] | Oh, fuck me. | 妈了个蛋的 |
[33:17] | Breast. | 乳房 |
[33:19] | Curable. | 能治好 |
[33:22] | Colon. | 结肠 |
[33:24] | Curable-ish. | 也能治好 |
[33:27] | Testicular. No dudes, no dudes. | 睾丸科 不要男的 不要男的 |
[33:30] | Come on, daddy needs a pancreatic. | 快点啊 老子需要胰腺科的 |
[33:33] | I’m so sorry, Hilary. | 不好意思 希拉里 |
[33:35] | Uh, why don’t you take a seat, and I’ll have a social worker | 请坐一下 我会让社工 |
[33:37] | come by and talk to you about hospice. | 来跟你谈谈临终关怀的事宜 |
[33:48] | Hi, Yolanda. | 你好 尤兰达 |
[33:49] | Hi, Bonnie. | 你好 邦妮 |
[33:50] | Hi, Debbie. | 你好 黛比 |
[33:51] | Hi, Ramon. | 你好 雷蒙 |
[33:54] | How are things? | 一切还好吗 |
[33:55] | Not good. Pissed at my mom. | 不好 我生我妈的气呢 |
[33:56] | She wouldn’t babysit Ramon this weekend | 她这周末不愿意照顾雷蒙 |
[33:58] | so I could go to the mall. | 让我去逛商场 |
[34:00] | That sucks. | 真是糟糕 |
[34:01] | Yeah, it’s her stupid grandson. | 是啊 这可是她的傻孙子 |
[34:02] | I don’t know why she has to be so selfish. | 我不懂她怎么能这么自私 |
[34:06] | Do you guys think it’s hard to go to school | 你们觉得一边怀着孩子 |
[34:07] | and have a baby at the same time? | 一边上学会很辛苦吗 |
[34:09] | Totally. | 当然 |
[34:10] | I can’t wait till I’m 16 so I can quit. | 我等不及到16岁 就可以辍学了 |
[34:13] | Three more years. | 还有三年呢 |
[34:14] | My baby keeps me up all the time. | 我的宝宝一直吵得我睡不着 |
[34:16] | None of my Forever 21 clothes fit me anymore. | 我再也穿不下”永远21″的衣服了 |
[34:19] | My boyfriend ignores me. | 我男朋友不关心我 |
[34:20] | My vagina is so big now. | 我的阴道现在超级松 |
[34:23] | Got to go. | 我该走了 |
[34:24] | My mom’s here. | 我妈在等我 |
[34:25] | I have an orthodontist appointment. | 我预约了牙齿矫正 |
[34:29] | Hey, Debs. | 嘿 小黛 |
[34:32] | Bye, Bonnie. | 拜拜 邦妮 |
[34:35] | Hey | 嘿 |
[34:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[34:38] | Came to pick you up from school. | 来接你 |
[34:39] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[34:41] | Since I borrowed my professor’s car. | 从我借了教授的车开始 |
[34:44] | Is that a bag of flour? | 那是一包面粉吗 |
[34:46] | Pretend baby. Your niece. | 模拟宝宝 你的侄女 |
[34:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | So you, uh, want to get going, or…? | 所以 你想现在走还是… |
[34:58] | Where to? | 去哪儿 |
[34:59] | Take you anywhere you like. | 去你想去的地方 |
[35:01] | Really? You have no place in mind? | 真的 你没有计划要去哪儿 |
[35:04] | No, like where? | 没有 像是哪里 |
[35:05] | I don’t know, maybe the clinic. | 我不知道 也许是诊所 |
[35:11] | – Fiona send you? – Yeah. | -菲奥娜派你来的 -没错 |
[35:14] | You gonna try to talk me into getting rid of my baby? | 你想劝我放弃这个宝宝吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah, that was the plan. | 是的 计划是这样的 |
[35:19] | Nice try. | 这招不错 |
[35:22] | Yeah, I had a whole speech. | 我准备了长篇大论 |
[35:24] | You know, about not wanting you to be the girl at Costco, | 不想看到你将来在好市多 |
[35:28] | three kids hanging off your shopping cart, | 购物车上挂着三个小毛孩儿 |
[35:31] | a fistful of food stamps, 50 pounds heavier, | 粮票一大把 体重增加50磅 |
[35:35] | you know, desperate just to find somebody to take care of you. | 不顾一切只为了找个人照顾你 |
[35:38] | Good one. | 不错啊 |
[35:40] | I just want what’s best for you, Debs. | 我只希望你幸福 小黛 |
[35:48] | Well, looks like you borrowed the car for nothing. | 看样子你借的车是用不上了 |
[35:51] | I could still give you a ride home. | 我可以开车送你回家 |
[35:53] | It’s okay. | 不用了 |
[35:55] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[35:56] | Yeah, I want to call Derek, | 是的 我准备联系德里克 |
[35:58] | talk to him in private. | 私下里跟他谈谈 |
[36:00] | No, I mean, you sure about not going to the clinic? | 不 我的意思是 你真的不想去诊所 |
[36:02] | Bye, Lip. | 再见 利普 |
[36:12] | We’re sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:13] | You’ve reached a number that has been disconnected | 您拨的号码无法接通 |
[36:15] | or is no longer in service. | 或已销号 |
[36:16] | What? | 什么 |
[36:22] | We’re sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:23] | You’ve reached a number that has been disconnected | 您拨的号码无法接通 |
[36:25] | or is no longer in service. | 或已销号 |
[36:27] | Please check the number and dial again. | 请检查号码后再拨 |
[36:32] | Okay, I think this schedule accommodates everyone’s requests. | 好了 这个排班表大家应该都没意见了 |
[36:45] | What are you guys doing? | 你俩在干什么 |
[36:46] | Sorry, Miss Fiona. | 抱歉 菲奥娜小姐 |
[36:47] | Ian said it was okay. | 伊恩说没关系的 |
[36:48] | You’re gonna just sit there? | 你们就打算坐在那里 |
[36:51] | Can’t take a break? | 难道不能休息吗 |
[36:53] | Did you pay for that pie? | 那个派你付钱了吗 |
[36:54] | Did you clock out when you were smoking with V? | 你出去和小维抽烟时打卡了吗 |
[36:57] | I’m the assistant manager. | 我是大堂经理 |
[36:58] | You keep reminding us. | 你都强调无数次了 |
[37:00] | What’s with the attitude? | 你这是什么态度 |
[37:02] | Look, you’re on my ass 24/7. | 听着 你无时无刻不盯着我 |
[37:04] | At home, “Did you take your meds?” | 在家是”你吃过药了吗” |
[37:05] | At work, “You’re late. Pick up the pace.” | 上班是”你要迟到了 快点儿” |
[37:07] | How about some gratitude for the job I got you? | 我帮你找了这份工作 你就不能感谢一下 |
[37:09] | Gratitude for what? | 谢你什么 |
[37:10] | Sloshing through fry muck all day, | 感谢你让我每天都跟食物残渣打交道 |
[37:11] | having people snap their fingers at me, | 等着别人一个响指叫过去 |
[37:13] | listening to my bitchy sister boss me around? | 还要听我的毒舌老姐对我指手画脚 |
[37:16] | If you don’t like it, leave. | 如果你不喜欢 那就走吧 |
[37:20] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好 -走啊 |
[37:21] | – I will. – Fine. | -我会走的 -随你便 |
[37:25] | I don’t need this shit. | 我不需要这份鬼工作 |
[37:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[37:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:30] | You’re just gonna leave like that? | 你就打算这样一走了之 |
[37:32] | – Good. – Good! | -很好 -再见 |
[37:33] | Go! | 滚吧 |
[37:40] | Nice one, boss. | 干得漂亮啊 老板 |
[37:41] | Nothing cuntier than firing a relative. | 没什么比炒了自己亲人更贱了 |
[37:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:48] | – This job sucks. – Yeah. | -这份工作烦透了 -我知道 |
[37:51] | Everyone’s being a dick, and they think I’m a bitch. | 每个人都是混蛋 都觉得我是个贱人 |
[37:55] | Is this about Debbie? | 是因为黛比的事吗 |
[37:55] | No, it’s not about– I don’t know, maybe it is, okay? | 不是 我也不知道 或许有些影响 |
[37:59] | It’s everyone. | 所有人都这样 |
[37:59] | It’s–it’s Melinda and Adam and Olga and Ian. | 梅琳达 亚当 奥尔加还有伊恩 |
[38:02] | I just fired Ian. | 我刚刚炒了伊恩 |
[38:03] | Or maybe he quit. I don’t know. | 或者说他自己辞职的 我也不知道 |
[38:05] | – Good. – What? | -太好了 -什么 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry, Fiona, I know he’s your brother, | 很抱歉菲奥娜 我知道他是你弟弟 |
[38:08] | but he’s an awful busboy. | 但他这个小工实在不称职 |
[38:12] | I don’t know that I can handle all this responsibility. | 我不知道我能不能担起这么多责任 |
[38:14] | You are in and out of here all day long, | 你整天出出进进 |
[38:16] | going to a million meetings, leaving me alone | 跑去互助会 留我一个人在这里 |
[38:18] | to deal with everything. | 处理所有事 |
[38:22] | I shot up. | 我嗑药了 |
[38:25] | What? | 什么 |
[38:27] | When I was cleaning out Otis’ locker, | 我在清理奥蒂斯的柜子的时候 |
[38:30] | I found a bag of china white and his hype kit… | 在他的注射箱里发现了一包中国白 |
[38:36] | …and, uh… um, yeah. | 然后我就 |
[38:43] | You’re just telling me this now? | 你现在才想起来告诉我 |
[38:45] | You had a lot on your mind. | 你自己都有很多事要处理 |
[38:54] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[39:01] | I didn’t think this was a thing. | 我以为这已经不会有问题了 |
[39:03] | You’re sober. | 你戒了 |
[39:07] | It’s always a thing. | 这一直都是个问题 |
[39:11] | So now I got to add this to my list of crap to worry about? | 现在我又得担心这件事了 |
[39:13] | No, listen, you don’t have to worry about this at all. | 不 你完全不需要担心这件事 |
[39:14] | Of course I have to worry. | 我当然要担心 |
[39:15] | No, this is my thing. I’ve got it handled. | 这是我的问题 我自己可以解决 |
[39:17] | Handled? You found a bag of smack, and you shot up. | 解决 你找到一包毒品 然后你就嗑了 |
[39:19] | – That’s handled? – Do you know how many | -这叫解决 -那你知道 |
[39:20] | bags of smack I’ve found that I didn’t shoot up? | 我发现过多少毒品却没嗑吗 |
[39:22] | Then why this time? | 那为什么这次没忍住 |
[39:25] | Because I’m an addict. | 因为我是个瘾君子 |
[39:26] | So you gonna do it again? | 你还会再犯吗 |
[39:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:36] | Why do you think I’ve been going to all those meetings all day? | 不然你以为我整天去互助会是干什么 |
[39:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[39:48] | I’m in love with a heroin addict. | 我爱上了一个瘾君子 |
[39:52] | You’ve always been in love with a heroin addict. | 你爱上的一直都是瘾君子 |
[39:54] | But you weren’t using. | 但你之前都没嗑 |
[39:57] | Didn’t make me any less of a heroin addict. | 那也不能说明我不是个瘾君子 |
[40:07] | When did this happen? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[40:10] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[40:13] | We were together last night. | 昨晚我跟你在一起的 |
[40:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:26] | Will you promise not to do it again? | 那你能保证不再碰了吗 |
[40:32] | That’s not how this disease works. | 毒瘾这种东西不是说戒就戒的 |
[40:34] | You know that. You’ve been to enough meetings. | 你知道的 你也去过很多次互助会了 |
[40:35] | I went to them because the court ordered it. | 我去那是因为法庭要求我去的 |
[40:37] | I wasn’t paying attention. | 我没注意听 |
[40:38] | Half the time, I was flirting with you. | 我一半的时间都在跟你调情 |
[40:43] | I understand if you’re angry | 如果你很生气不想再和我在一起 |
[40:44] | and you don’t wanna be with me anymore, but I… | 我也能理解 但是我 |
[40:48] | …I hope that’s not the case. | 我希望不会是这样 |
[40:51] | – Hey, Fiona. – What? | -菲奥娜 -干什么 |
[40:53] | Bitchy much? | 挺呛的嘛 |
[40:55] | There’s some nurse here to do your drug test. | 外面有个护士要给你做药检 |
[41:00] | Yeah, um, hey, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[41:02] | I can’t be here in case she wants to test me too. | 我不能待在这 万一她要给我做药检 |
[41:06] | Can we talk about this later, please? | 我们能晚点再谈吗 拜托 |
[41:31] | Svetlana, my friend Kermit over here is gonna sing “Stroke Me.” | 斯维特拉娜 我朋友克米特要点唱”撸我” |
[41:34] | Okay, I program into karaoke machine, you cock head. | 好 我去点歌 你个色鬼 |
[41:44] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[41:46] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[41:46] | Since when do we have a karaoke machine? | 我们什么时候又有伴唱机了 |
[41:48] | Since half hour ago. | 半小时前 |
[41:50] | These beardos pay $5 a song to | 这些大胡子一首歌付五美元来 |
[41:52] | listen to old fleabags sing rock and roll music. | 听些糟老头唱摇滚乐 |
[41:55] | Damn. | 我草 |
[41:55] | I acquire barber chair in morning. | 我早上弄来了理发椅 |
[41:57] | Barber’s chair? | 理发椅 |
[41:58] | Yeah, these clove cigarette- smelling dick holes, | 是啊 这些满身丁香烟味的臭混蛋们 |
[42:01] | they like the straight razor shave. | 他们喜欢老式的剃刀剃须 |
[42:03] | I charge $30. | 剃一次30美元 |
[42:08] | Here’s to the shittiest bar in the South Side! | 敬南区最佳劣等酒吧 |
[42:16] | Now, everybody, | “现在 各位” |
[42:19] | Have you heard? If you’re in the game. | “听说了吗 如果你上场了” |
[42:23] | Then stroke’s the word. | “那么撸管就是你的关键字” |
[42:30] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[42:34] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[42:36] | Debbie… | 黛比 |
[42:37] | Where’s Derek? | 德里克在哪 |
[42:39] | Mom told you he moved to Florida. | 妈告诉过你 他搬去了佛罗里达州 |
[42:40] | Did they make him change his cell phone number too? | 他们还逼他换了手机号 |
[42:42] | I just tried to call him. | 我试着打给他 |
[42:43] | I’ll tell him you were asking about him | 我下次跟他联系时 |
[42:45] | next time me and him talk. | 会转告他的 |
[42:46] | Well, what’s his new number? | 那他新手机号多少 |
[42:48] | I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[42:49] | Why are you guys doing this to us? | 为什么要逼我们成苦命鸳鸯 |
[42:50] | It’s for the best. | 这也是为大家好 |
[42:51] | But you had a baby, and they loved you. | 但你有了孩子 他们也爱你 |
[42:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:55] | Just give me a minute, okay? | 能稍等我几分钟吗 |
[42:59] | Let’s go back here. | 咱们到后面说 |
[43:07] | Debbie, Derek’s parents were protecting you from the truth. | 黛比 德里克的父母只是不忍心告诉你事实 |
[43:10] | What? | 什么意思 |
[43:11] | Derek was the one who wanted to move to Florida. | 是德里克主动想搬去佛罗里达的 |
[43:13] | You’re lying. | 你骗我 |
[43:14] | He doesn’t want to have a baby. | 他不想要小孩 |
[43:16] | Yes, he does. We were picking out names. | 他当然想 我们还在给宝宝起名字 |
[43:18] | You scared him. | 你吓着他了 |
[43:20] | He wants to go to the Air Force Academy. | 他想读空军学院 |
[43:21] | Derek wants to be a pilot. | 德里克想成为飞行员 |
[43:24] | He wants to be a pilot? | 他想成为飞行员 |
[43:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:26] | He’s wanted to since he was a kid, | 这是他从小的梦想 |
[43:28] | but you didn’t know that, did you? | 但是你并不知道 不是吗 |
[43:30] | Because you never asked him about himself. | 因为你从来不问问他想要什么 |
[43:32] | You only cared about the baby. | 你只在乎你的宝宝 |
[43:34] | Guys want to feel supported, not trapped. | 男人想要的是支持 而不是束缚 |
[43:39] | I-I didn’t mean to trap him. | 我 我无意束缚他 |
[43:43] | I’m sorry, Debbie. | 我很抱歉 黛比 |
[43:44] | I have to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[44:07] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[44:09] | What? | 怎样 |
[44:10] | You’re taking up two handicap seats. | 你占用了两个残疾人座位 |
[44:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:15] | Shit, that’s my stop. | 操 我这一站下车 |
[44:21] | No! | 不 |
[44:23] | My baby’s on the train! | 我的宝宝还在车上 |
[44:24] | My flour baby Desiree! | 我的面粉宝宝德萨丽 |
[44:42] | You did all that for her? | 你为她做了这一切 |
[44:43] | I did. | 是的 |
[44:44] | And you’d do those things for me? | 你也会为我做这些事吗 |
[44:47] | Every single one of them, and then some if you wanted. | 每件事都可以 你想的话也可以做其他的 |
[44:49] | Whatever’s on your list. | 你想做什么都行 |
[44:50] | Think of me as your cancer concierge. | 就把我当做你的癌症管理员吧 |
[44:54] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[44:56] | With Bianca, it was because I loved her. | 为比安卡这样做是因为我爱她 |
[45:00] | Wish it was the same with you. | 希望我们俩也能那样 |
[45:01] | But who knows, maybe over time. | 但谁知道呢 也许日久就生情了 |
[45:06] | I’d like to say I was being selfless | 我想告诉你我很无私 |
[45:08] | and I just want to make you feel better, | 我只想让你过得开心 |
[45:10] | but I’ve never been a selfless man. | 但我从来都不是无私的人 |
[45:14] | No one really is. | 没人真的无私 |
[45:16] | Truth of the matter is, | 说实话 |
[45:17] | I just need to get Bianca out of my system. | 我需要让自己忘掉比安卡 |
[45:22] | And by having sex on the train tracks, that’ll do it? | 在铁道上做爱能让你忘掉吗 |
[45:26] | One can only hope. | 希望如此 |
[45:30] | I’m embarrassed to say that I haven’t been touched | 真不好意思说 但我已经15年 |
[45:33] | in over 15 years. | 没被男人碰过了 |
[45:37] | You let me worry about that. | 这事儿你不用担心 |
[45:46] | Just hold that up to your pretty lips. | 把这个放到你的唇间 |
[45:53] | Inhale. | 吸 |
[45:58] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[46:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:05] | Hold it in your lungs. | 把烟停留在肺里 |
[46:08] | Pretty soon, | 很快 |
[46:10] | you’ll feel the crack coursing through your veins, | 你就能感受到大麻在你的血管里奔腾 |
[46:15] | and all your troubles will just… | 所有的烦恼都将烟消云散 |
[46:21] | What’d I tell you? | 我跟你说什么来着 |
[46:26] | Hilary? | 希拉里 |
[46:30] | Hilary, you okay? | 希拉里 你还好吗 |
[46:35] | You can exhale now. | 现在你可以呼出来了 |
[46:41] | Hilary? | 希拉里 |
[46:49] | Hilary? | 希拉里 |
[46:54] | Oh, shit. Um… | 我操 |
[47:33] | Hey, are you at the clinic? | 你在诊所吗 |
[47:34] | Couldn’t convince her. | 没能说服她 |
[47:36] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[47:37] | No, she’s got her mind set. | 她打定主意了 |
[47:39] | Well, we got to unset it. | 那我们就得打消她的主意 |
[47:42] | Meet me back at the house. | 回家见 |
[47:42] | We’ll go at her together. | 我们一起劝她 |
[47:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:45] | You’re all good. | 都没问题 |
[47:47] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[47:48] | I’ll just make a note of your pre-existing condition. | 我再记下你的现存状况就行 |
[47:52] | Pre-existing condition? | 现存状况 |
[47:53] | The pregnancy. | 怀孕的事 |
[47:55] | My–my sister’s pregnancy? | 我妹妹怀孕的事 |
[47:57] | Your sister? No, you. | 你妹妹 不 你的 |
[48:00] | W-what? | 什么 |
[48:01] | You didn’t know you were pregnant? | 你不知道自己怀孕了 |
[48:05] | What? | 什么 |
[48:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[48:08] | I hope it’s good news. | 希望这是个好消息 |
[48:11] | Take care now. | 照顾好自己 |
[48:25] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[48:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[48:34] | I have something to tell you. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[48:35] | – Knock first! – What are you doing? | -先敲门 -你在干什么 |
[48:37] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[48:38] | Let’s go to the clinic right now, together. | 我们现在就去诊所 一起去 |
[48:39] | They don’t close for another half hour. | 他们还有半小时才关门 |
[48:41] | Oh, my God, how many times do I have to tell you, | 天啊 你要我说多少遍 |
[48:43] | I am not killing my baby! | 我不会杀死我的宝宝的 |
[48:44] | – Why are you doing this to me? – To you? | -你为什么要这样对我 -对你 |
[48:46] | Why does everything always have to be about you? | 为什么什么事都能扯到你身上 |
[48:48] | Because I’m finally almost free from raising you kids, | 因为我终于就要解放了不用再带孩子了 |
[48:51] | and I don’t intend to do it again. | 我也不想再带了 |
[48:52] | – Nobody’s asking you to. – Of course you are! | -没人让你带 -怎么没有 |
[48:55] | There’s absolutely no way in hell | 你根本没有能力 |
[48:56] | that you’re going to be able to raise a baby, | 抚养孩子 |
[48:58] | and I am going to get stuck doing it! | 这破事肯定又落到我身上 |
[49:00] | Oh, don’t worry, I would never let you near my baby. | 放心 我不会让你接近我的孩子的 |
[49:02] | I don’t want you fucking it up like you fucked us up! | 我不想让你像毁了我们一样毁了它 |
[49:05] | – I’m going to Florida. – Florida? | -我要去弗罗里达 -弗罗里达 |
[49:06] | – What are you talking about? – Let go of me. | -你说什么呢 -放开我 |
[49:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:12] | You don’t even know where Derek is! | 你甚至都不知道德里克在哪里 |
[49:14] | Florida is eight million miles long! | 弗罗里达有一千两百万公里长 |
[49:16] | Too bad, Fiona, I’ll find him! | 说什么也没用了 菲奥娜 我会找到他的 |
[49:17] | He wants to be a pilot, and I’m going to support him. | 他想当飞行员 我就去支持他 |
[49:19] | – He doesn’t love you. – Yes, he does. | -他不爱你 -不 他爱我 |
[49:21] | You are not going to Florida. | 你不准去弗罗里达 |
[49:24] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[49:26] | – You are going to that clinic! – You’re hurting me! | -你要跟我去诊所 -你弄疼我了 |
[49:29] | Stop it. You are going to that clinic! | 不要闹了 你要跟我去诊所 |
[49:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:32] | My sister’s trying to force me to get an abortion! | 我姐姐逼我堕胎 |
[49:34] | Fiona, get off her. | 菲奥娜 放开她 |
[49:37] | No! | 不放 |
[49:38] | We are going to that fucking clinic! | 你他妈的跟我去诊所 |
[49:49] | Fucking Gallaghers. | 操蛋的加拉格家人 |
[50:00] | That piece of shit Yanis woke up the babies again! | 亚尼斯那傻逼又把孩子吵醒了 |
[50:05] | – I’m taking care of this once and for all. – How? | -我要彻底把这事解决 -怎么解决 |
[50:08] | I’m gonna cut his throttle cable when he goes back inside. | 我等他进屋就去剪了他的油门线 |
[50:10] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[51:04] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[51:19] | It was a… | 今晚的会… |
[51:22] | …it was a long meeting. | …拖得有点久 |
[51:26] | I’m sorry I’m so late. | 抱歉我回来那么晚 |
[51:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[51:52] | Look, I can’t promise | 我不能保证 |
[51:55] | I won’t do it again, | 我不再沾毒品 |
[51:57] | but what I can promise is that I won’t– | 但我保证我不会 |
[51:58] | You need to shut up now. | 别说话 |
[52:06] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 接下来这样做 |
[52:11] | You’re gonna shut off your brain… | 你不要再胡思乱想了 |
[52:15] | …and breathe into your body. | …深呼吸 |
[52:21] | Close your eyes… | 闭上眼睛… |
[52:23] | …relax… | …放松… |
[52:27] | …and let me do all the work. | …剩下的都交给我 |
[53:26] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[53:28] | I thought you cut the throttle cable. | 你不是把油门线剪了吗 |
[53:30] | I did. | 我剪了啊 |
[53:36] | I don’t know how he’s riding without the throttle cable. | 我不知道他没有油门线怎么骑的车 |
[53:39] | Are you sure you cut the right cable? | 你确定你没剪错线 |
[53:40] | Yes, there’s only two cables, the throttle cable and the– | 当然了 就两根线 油门线和 |
[53:48] | the brake cable. | 刹车线 |
[54:02] | Be gone, spirit of Bianca. | 安息吧 比安卡的灵魂 |
[54:04] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |