时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Here’s what you missed last week on “Shameless.” | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:06] | Where you getting all this money? | 你哪来的钱 |
[00:09] | Next. | 下一位 |
[00:09] | Alibi voted “Best Shittiest Bar on the South Side.” | 艾莱柏酒吧当选”南区最佳劣等酒吧” |
[00:12] | I’m not sure how I feel about that. | 我不知道我对此应该有何感想 |
[00:14] | I’ve never been the best at anything. | 我从来没做过最佳 |
[00:15] | Here’s to the shittiest bar in the South Side! | 敬南区最佳劣等酒吧 |
[00:21] | Fiona, if you don’t want to have yours, that’s fine. | 菲奥娜 你不想要孩子 没问题 |
[00:23] | If you love me, you will support my decision | 如果你爱我 你就支持我 |
[00:25] | in having this baby, ’cause no one else does. | 生下这个小孩 因为没人支持我 |
[00:28] | We made mistakes. | 我们犯了错 |
[00:29] | Mine wasn’t a mistake. | 我的小孩不是个错误 |
[00:30] | I did this on purpose because I know what I want. | 我是故意的 因为我知道我想要什么 |
[00:33] | If you have this baby, I will not support you. | 如果你生下这个小孩 我不会支持你 |
[00:38] | I’m taking care of this once and for all. | 我要彻底把这事解决 |
[00:40] | Make sure you cut the right cable? | 你确定你没剪错线 |
[00:41] | Yes, there’s only two cables. | 当然了 就两根线 |
[00:42] | The throttle cable and– | 油门线和 |
[00:48] | the brake cable. | 刹车线 |
[00:50] | Frank, what the hell is going on? | 弗兰克 这是怎么回事 |
[00:51] | This is Jorge Mendoza and his clan. | 这是乔治·门多萨和他的家人 |
[00:53] | What are they doing in our yard? | 他们在我们家院子里干什么 |
[00:55] | I rented it to them. | 我把院子租给他们了 |
[00:56] | If we let you take the house, | 如果房子归你了 |
[00:59] | will you rent it to us? | 你愿意租给我们吗 |
[01:00] | Sure, call it $1,800 a month. | 当然了 1800一个月 |
[01:02] | First, last, and deposit. | 先预付2个月还有押金 |
[01:07] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:13] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:17] | Can you tell me your name, sir? | 可以告诉我你的名字吗 先生 |
[02:16] | www.zmz2019.com | 字幕首发 |
[02:29] | Surprise, it’s me, again, cousin Fiona. | 惊喜哟 又是我 你堂妹菲奥娜 |
[02:32] | Hoping you can explain the eviction notice | 你能不能解释一下为什么我们会收到 |
[02:34] | from the Sheriff’s Department since we do pay our rent. | 警察局的搬迁通知 我们明明付房租了 |
[02:38] | So if you can call us back when you have a minute, | 希望你有空了 |
[02:40] | that would be swell. | 能回个电话 |
[02:42] | Thanks, Patrick. | 谢了 帕特里克 |
[02:44] | 72 hours to vacate the premises. | 七十二小时之内搬离 |
[02:46] | What happened to our flour? | 面粉去哪了 |
[02:47] | Debbie used it as an imaginary baby. | 黛比拿去当假想宝宝了 |
[02:50] | Yo, Chef Boyardee, any chance you can help Fiona | 嘿 大厨 能帮菲奥娜 |
[02:52] | deal with Patrick? | 处理一下帕特里克的事吗 |
[02:54] | Or I can later. | 现在不行 |
[02:55] | What about cinnamon? | 肉桂呢 |
[02:57] | I’m baking cookies. | 我要烤饼干 |
[02:58] | Why? | 烤来干嘛 |
[02:59] | For the fire house. | 给消防队员 |
[03:00] | I think they deserve our support. | 我们应该支持他们 |
[03:02] | And today is the day to thank them? | 非得今天去谢吗 |
[03:05] | I bet the Hondurans have flour. | 估计那些洪都拉斯人有面粉 |
[03:10] | You know he got into some shit at school. | 他在学校碰到点不顺心的事 |
[03:11] | I think he’s pissed at me. | 我觉得他在跟我闹别扭 |
[03:12] | Please, he’s been angry with me for weeks. | 得了吧 他都跟我闹了好几个星期了 |
[03:15] | Get a hold of your cousin? | 你堂哥接电话了没 |
[03:16] | Gonna have to get in his face. | 我得当面跟他谈谈 |
[03:17] | Well, I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你去 |
[03:19] | You don’t have to get involved. | 你不必牵扯进来 |
[03:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:21] | Hey, you sure you don’t need me? | 确定不用我来 |
[03:23] | No, go on your trip. | 不用了 安心参加会议去吧 |
[03:24] | – We have it handled. – Okay. | -我们能搞定 -好吧 |
[03:26] | Lip’s professor is taking him to an academic conference. | 利普的教授要带他去参加一个学术会议 |
[03:29] | It’s for fun. | 玩玩而已的 |
[03:30] | She teaches critical theory, | 她教批判理论 |
[03:31] | nothing to do with engineering. | 跟工程没什么关系 |
[03:32] | It’ll look good on your transcript. | 写在成绩单上很加分啊 |
[03:33] | Uh… “Conference on whatever.” | “什么什么大会”之类的 |
[03:36] | The origin of feminist rhetoric in post-war Europe. | 战后欧洲女权主义修辞的起源 |
[03:39] | You need help with that, call me. | 需要帮忙的话打电话给我 |
[03:40] | Got it. | 要到了 |
[03:41] | Do we have any baking soda? | 家里有小苏打吗 |
[03:46] | Guess not. | 看来是没有 |
[03:50] | As a woman who’s months from bringing a child into this world, | 几个月后你就要生宝宝了 |
[03:53] | you require a nest | 你需要一个巢穴 |
[03:55] | and since we’re getting kicked out of our house. | 碰巧我们又快要流落街头 |
[03:57] | You think that’s actually happening? | 我们真的会失去房子吗 |
[03:59] | Sheriff’s department doesn’t mess around. | 警察局一向都是来真的 |
[04:01] | Yeah, well, Fiona already said if I have the baby, | 菲奥娜说如果我生下这个孩子 |
[04:03] | she’s throwing me out, so I don’t even care | 她会把我赶出家门 所以我根本不在乎 |
[04:05] | if we lose the house. | 房子会不会被收走 |
[04:06] | I’m just gonna get a part-time job and save up money | 我只要找个零工存点钱 |
[04:09] | for my own place. | 自己租房子就行 |
[04:10] | – Ready? – No, no, no, no, listen to me. | -准备好了吗 -不不不 你听我说 |
[04:13] | Even with welfare, no way you pull down | 就算有社保你也出不起 |
[04:16] | the kind of dough you’ll need. | 养孩子需要的钱 |
[04:17] | There’s diapers and onesies and the little jars | 你要买尿布 宝宝连体装 |
[04:21] | with the pureed veggies, | 还有纯天然婴儿蔬菜 |
[04:22] | and God forbid the kid gets sick. | 万一孩子生个病 就更不得了了 |
[04:24] | With what these pharmaceutical companies | 你知道那些制药公司 |
[04:26] | are demanding for a god damn cough drop? | 把咳嗽糖浆卖得有多贵吗 |
[04:29] | And there’s no way boys your age can support you. | 而且你同龄的小男生也肯定养不起你 |
[04:31] | They’re spending their allowance on poppers and internet porn. | 他们的零用钱都花在催情药和网络A片上了 |
[04:34] | No, what you need is an older– | 你需要的 是一个年长… |
[04:36] | Gel may be a little cold. | 凝胶可能有点冰 |
[04:38] | You need a father figure, like you had with me, | 你需要一个父亲一样的人 像我 |
[04:41] | only with money. | 但必须更有钱 |
[04:42] | And the good news is, there’s lots of lonely men. | 好消息是寂寞的男人有很多 |
[04:46] | And they’ll know you put out. | 而且他们看得出来你是敢玩的 |
[04:48] | That’s a plus. | 这是个加分点 |
[04:49] | Heartbeat… | 心跳声… |
[04:51] | Oh, my God. Look at its face. | 天呐 快看它的脸 |
[04:54] | Nope, wrong end. | 不对 脸在另一头 |
[04:56] | The face is there. | 脸在这里 |
[05:01] | That’s my baby. | 这就是我的孩子 |
[05:06] | Hello, little Gallagher. | 你好 小小加拉格 |
[05:10] | Yo, Dom, got you a little something. | 小多 给你带来了点东西 |
[05:12] | Ugh, okay, don’t be getting me shit. | 别送我东西好吗 |
[05:14] | Come on, girl, I dropped bank. | 拜托 小妞 我可是花了大钱 |
[05:16] | You don’t want to see? | 不看一眼吗 |
[05:20] | – Mink. – You steal it? | -貂皮披肩 -你偷的吗 |
[05:22] | Got the receipt. | 有小票 |
[05:24] | Uh-uh, thanks, but I really don’t need it. | 谢了 但我不需要 |
[05:26] | It’s gonna be cold soon. | 天气就要转凉了 |
[05:28] | Friend’s mom is giving me a ride. | 朋友的妈妈等着载我回家 |
[05:30] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:32] | Let me walk you. | 让我陪你走回去 |
[05:32] | Nope, too far to walk. Bye! | 不必 走着太远 再见 |
[05:46] | Hey, Patrick, thanks for not calling me back. | 帕特里克 谢谢你不回电话 |
[05:50] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[05:51] | I’m Sean, how you doing? | 我是肖恩 你好 |
[05:52] | I’m curious what you told the sheriff | 你到底跟警察讲了什么 |
[05:54] | to get us evicted. | 他们要赶我走 |
[05:56] | Oh, that–that’s not about you. | 其实跟你们没关系 |
[06:00] | I took a loan out against the house for 60 grand, | 我拿房子抵押了6万贷款 |
[06:02] | didn’t pay it back, so of course, the bank foreclosed. | 没钱还 银行要收房了 |
[06:06] | Well, can’t you work something out? | 你不能想办法解决吗 |
[06:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:09] | I get 500 bucks in rent, usually late, | 继续租给亲戚 每月500 |
[06:11] | from cousins who want to frame me as a child molester | 租金常常晚交不说 曾污蔑我亵渎儿童 |
[06:14] | or I pocket 60 large and call it a day. | 还不如直接趁此机会还清旧债 |
[06:19] | You know, I got myself a Jet Ski, | 我给自己买了架水上摩托艇 |
[06:22] | season tickets to the Blackhawks. | 黑鹰队的季票 |
[06:24] | How’s your credit? | 你的银行信用还好吗 |
[06:25] | Credit was in the shitter anyway! | 银行信用一直都是一坨屎 |
[06:27] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你关心 |
[06:29] | Look, the house is a dump, | 房子虽然很破 |
[06:30] | but it’s been in our family for generations, | 但几代以来都属于我们家 |
[06:31] | and it means a lot to all of us. | 对我们来说很有意义 |
[06:33] | Fuck that house. | 去他妈的垃圾房子 |
[06:35] | And fuck your con artist deadbeat family. | 去你妈的死骗子 不还钱的一家人 |
[06:39] | Now, don’t be waving the hammer around. | 你那锤子收好了 |
[06:40] | I don’t want to have to take it from you. | 不然我来帮你收着 |
[06:45] | – That, I’d like to see. – Is that right? | -你试试看啊 -是吗 |
[06:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:03] | Hey, what’s up? | 大家伙可好 |
[07:04] | I’ll see you guys inside. | 酒吧里见 |
[07:09] | Where the hell is everyone? | 人都跑哪去了 |
[07:10] | Regulars stopped coming | 老顾客都不来了 |
[07:11] | because it’s hipster bar now, they think. | 他们觉得这现在是个嬉皮士酒吧 |
[07:13] | Well, then where are all the hipsters? | 那嬉皮士们呢 |
[07:15] | Maybe it’s some yuppie holiday– Earth Day | 可能去参加雅皮士的节日去了 |
[07:17] | or Yom Kippur or something. | 地球日或是赎罪节之类的 |
[07:19] | I just had three top knots right behind me. | 我刚看到三个顶髻男在我后边 |
[07:21] | I thought they were gonna come in. | 以为他们会进来呢 |
[07:24] | – What’s that? – Tapas. | -那是啥 -餐前小吃 |
[07:26] | – Say it without an accent. – Tapas. | -去掉口音说 -餐前小吃 |
[07:29] | – Didn’t help. – Spanish food on small plates. | -还是听不懂 -放在盘子里的西班牙食物 |
[07:31] | Svetlana said there’s a place on 19th Street. | 斯维特拉娜说十九街有家餐馆 |
[07:33] | Customers go crazy for this shit. | 人们都疯了似的去吃这玩意 |
[07:35] | – Jesus, it smells like– – Octopus. | -靠 这闻起来就像… -章鱼 |
[07:39] | Don’t fuck with me. | 你在逗我 |
[07:40] | I am no fucking you. | 我没逗你 |
[07:41] | Octopus salad, this kind of tapas. | 章鱼沙拉 餐前小吃的一种 |
[07:43] | You see, this is the problem with hipsters. | 看 这就是嬉皮士的问题所在 |
[07:45] | It’s like buying an exotic animal from a pet store. | 就像去宠物店买野生动物 |
[07:47] | Who knows what they eat? | 谁知道他们爱吃什么 |
[07:51] | The hipsters are gonna come back, right? | 嬉皮士会回来的 对吧 |
[07:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:55] | We’ll have them eating octopus out of our hand. | 要让他们吃掉我们手里的章鱼 |
[07:59] | Yeah, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[08:13] | Hey, I’m looking for a firefighter, | 我要找个消防员 |
[08:16] | but I don’t know his name. | 可是我不知道他的名字 |
[08:19] | Regarding? | 有其他信息吗 |
[08:20] | I was on the Central Ave bridge on Tuesday, | 周二在中心街大桥上 |
[08:23] | he saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[08:24] | Tuesday, you want the hose pullers. | 周二 你要找的是拉水管的 |
[08:28] | The what? | 什么 |
[08:30] | Flamers, gay firemen, they’re all on one shift. | 烈焰 男同救火员 他们在同一班 |
[08:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:36] | Chicago Fire Island. | 芝加哥火岛队 |
[08:38] | So when’s the next, uh, gay shift? | 男同下一班是什么时候 |
[08:41] | 7:00 A.M. tomorrow. | 明天早上七点 |
[08:44] | Those snickerdoodles? | 那是曲奇吗 |
[08:54] | You know I grew up in this house? | 我是在这个房子长大的 |
[08:56] | Raised all my kids here too. | 也在这里养大了这些孩子 |
[08:58] | Hey, Debbie, could you come down, please? | 黛比 下来一下好吗 |
[09:00] | There’s someone I want you to meet. | 我想让你见个人 |
[09:04] | Uh, Eugene, this is my daughter Deborah. | 尤金 这是我女儿黛博拉 |
[09:07] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[09:09] | Sit, sit, sit, sit. | 坐坐坐 |
[09:10] | Don’t trip over his oxygen compressor. | 不要绊到氧气罐管子 |
[09:17] | Hello, Deborah. | 你好 黛博拉 |
[09:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:24] | So how do you two, uh… | 你们两个是怎么… |
[09:25] | I spend time in the oncology ward at the hospital, | 我在医院的肿瘤病房待了段时间 |
[09:27] | giving comfort and moral support to those in need. | 在精神上安慰和支持那些有需要的人 |
[09:30] | Me and Eugene just hit it off. | 我和尤金一见如故 |
[09:33] | Do the–the bit from that movie. | 学学电影里的那一段 |
[09:37] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[09:40] | I’m a HAL 9000 computer. | 我是HAL9000型电脑 |
[09:50] | I’ll let you two get acquainted. | 你们两个认识一下吧 |
[09:53] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:01] | My second wife was a redhead. | 我第二任妻子也是红头发 |
[10:06] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[10:11] | Tell me you’re not setting me up with him. | 别说你是想撮合我们 |
[10:12] | Shush–shush up. | 嘘 小声点 |
[10:14] | He lost his voice, not his hearing. | 他说不了话 但是能听见 |
[10:16] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:17] | You need someone to take care of you. | 你需要有个人来照顾你 |
[10:20] | He’s got terminal cancer and a two-bedroom apartment on rent control | 他癌症晚期 有租金限制的两居室公寓 |
[10:23] | and a mint condition ’64 Pontiac. | 还有一辆崭新的64年庞蒂亚克 |
[10:26] | It’s a classic. | 特别经典 |
[10:27] | – He’s dying? – Exactly. | -他快死了 -没错 |
[10:29] | He’ll be around for a couple of months, | 他还能活俩月 |
[10:30] | a year tops, and then we hold on | 最多一年 我们就可以得到 |
[10:32] | to the two-bedroom rent control. | 那间租金限制的两居室公寓 |
[10:34] | No. I don’t need a man. | 我不需要男人 |
[10:35] | I can take care of my baby on my own. | 我自己可以照顾好孩子 |
[10:38] | And if I do find someone, | 就算要找对象 |
[10:39] | he won’t be an old dying robot! | 我也不会找快死了的机器人 |
[10:44] | It’s a no-go. | 没戏了 |
[10:51] | Used to love the smell of bacon till I got knocked up. | 怀孕之前我还是挺爱闻培根味的 |
[10:54] | Morning sickness? | “晨吐”反应吗 |
[10:55] | I was helping Cindy bring food to a table | 我刚帮辛迪上餐 |
[10:57] | and nearly puked on the plate. | 差点吐在盘子里 |
[11:00] | Only two more days till the appointment. | 离预约日期只有两天了 |
[11:03] | Unless you want to punch me in the stomach and get it over with. | 你也可以直接给我肚子来两拳了事 |
[11:05] | Oh, are we joking about this? | 我们是在拿怀孕这事开玩笑吗 |
[11:07] | Trying. | 大概吧 |
[11:09] | Hey, about the house, you’re not giving up. | 房子的事 你不会放弃对吧 |
[11:12] | Not seeing too many options. | 也没别的选择啊 |
[11:14] | Well, we can’t make Patrick pay the bank, | 虽然没办法让帕特里克给银行还钱 |
[11:16] | but he only borrowed 60 grand. | 但他只借了6万 |
[11:17] | It’s not a very big monthly payment. | 分摊下来每月也不用还太多 |
[11:19] | So… | 所以… |
[11:20] | So take over the mortgage. | 接下这笔房贷 |
[11:22] | Could we do that? | 可以吗 |
[11:23] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:25] | Who do we ask? | 我们该问谁 |
[11:26] | Well, the guy that runs the accounts here at Dorset Bank. | 多塞特银行管开户的那家伙 |
[11:28] | We could swing by and talk to him. | 我们可以过去找他聊聊 |
[11:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | I’m a naturally helpful person. | 我天生乐于助人 |
[11:35] | Must be tiring. | 当好人一定不轻松吧 |
[11:36] | It is utterly exhausting. | 简直累得筋疲力尽 |
[11:40] | Bacon. | 该死的培根 |
[11:45] | Go, Colts! | 加油 小马队[橄榄球队] |
[11:49] | I hate the Colts. | 我讨厌小马队 |
[11:50] | – Hockey? – Not a sports person? | -玩曲棍球的吗 -你不喜欢体育 |
[11:52] | I did synchronized swimming at Sarah Lawrence. | 我在莎拉·劳伦斯学院练过花样游泳 |
[11:55] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[11:56] | A bunch of girls swimming together upside down and– | 一帮女孩子一起游泳 颠来倒去 |
[11:59] | well, it’s a lot harder than it sounds. | 当然 实际比听起来要难多了 |
[12:01] | It’s like a Busby Berkeley musical, | 就像巴斯比·伯克利的音乐剧 |
[12:02] | only wet. | 只不过是在泳池里 |
[12:03] | What’s Busby Berkeley? | 巴斯比·伯克利是谁 |
[12:05] | MGM? No? | 米高梅的著名舞蹈导演 没听说过吗 |
[12:06] | Welcome to the Indianapolis Golden Marquee Hotel. | 欢迎光临印第安纳波利斯金帐篷酒店 |
[12:08] | Can I help you with your bags? | 需要我帮你们拿行李吗 |
[12:09] | Please. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:16] | Some high-end shit, carbon-fiber frame, | 这是个高档货 碳纤维车架 |
[12:18] | mag wheels, all customized. Check it out. | 无内胎车轮 全是定制的 来看看 |
[12:22] | This one. | 这辆 |
[12:24] | Now, that one’s cold. | 那辆色调太冷 |
[12:26] | No. | 不 |
[12:29] | This one. | 要这辆 |
[13:05] | Hey, yo, after we get this bike, | 等咱们买了这辆单车 |
[13:07] | how about we buy a motherfucking car? | 再来辆跑车如何 |
[13:11] | Robes and slippers in the closet. | 浴袍和拖鞋在柜子里 |
[13:13] | Toilet’s equipped with a heated seat and a bidet. | 马桶有可加热座椅和坐浴盆 |
[13:15] | A bidet, ever use one? | 用过坐浴盆吗 |
[13:17] | Oh, yeah, my vacation home in the Bahamas. | 用过 在我巴哈马的度假屋里 |
[13:20] | – Anything else? – No, thank you. | -还有其他需要吗 -没有了 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Ten bucks? | 十美元 |
[13:27] | We’re meeting people in an hour. | 我们一小时后要和其他人见面 |
[13:28] | I’m gonna shower. | 我得洗个澡 |
[13:29] | You can join if you want. | 你想的话可以一起 |
[13:31] | Yeah, I’m in. | 好 一起 |
[13:33] | You nervous about tomorrow? | 明天的会你紧张吗 |
[13:35] | Excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[13:36] | I’ve been working on this for three years, | 我为此准备了整整三年 |
[13:37] | so now I get to show off. | 终于到我炫耀成果的时候了 |
[13:40] | The publication in 1949 of her seminal text, | 在西蒙娜·德·波伏娃于1949年 |
[13:44] | “Second Sex,” Simone de Beauvoir | 发行的开创性著作《第二性》中 |
[13:46] | redefined the semiotics of femininity | 她颠覆了西方世界中 |
[13:49] | throughout the western world. | 对于女性学的定义 |
[13:51] | What was not explored is the relationship | 但她丧失信仰与后期提出革命性论点之间 |
[13:53] | between her loss of faith and subsequent revolutionary views. | 到底有何关系 还从未被探讨过 |
[14:00] | That’s really turning me on, | 如果你这是在撩拨我的话 |
[14:01] | if that’s what you were going for. | 已经成功了 |
[14:03] | I didn’t know that you found the topic so arousing. | 我还没想到你觉得这个话题如此撩人 |
[14:06] | Me neither. | 我也没想到 |
[14:07] | Well, there’s tertiary evidence that the prestigious | 有三级证据表明 德·波伏娃 |
[14:10] | convent school that de Beauvoir attended… | 曾在颇具声望的教会学校就读 |
[14:14] | is in fact the missing link | 这正是她从早期虔诚的教徒 |
[14:16] | between her early religiosity | 变成后来的激进分子过程中 |
[14:20] | and subsequent radicalizations. | 被忽视的一环 |
[14:24] | Okay, thanks for your help. | 好的 多谢你的帮忙 |
[14:27] | There’s no way for you to assume the loan. | 你们无法承担贷款 |
[14:28] | The house is scheduled to go up for auction in two days. | 房子将在两天后进行拍卖 |
[14:32] | Well, that’s that. | 这就完了 |
[14:34] | – The auction public? – I assume. | -是公开拍卖吗 -应该是 |
[14:38] | So buy it there. | 那就买下来 |
[14:39] | Right. | 好啊 |
[14:41] | How’s it work? | 什么规则 |
[14:42] | Highest bidder gets the house. | 出价最高的拿下房子 |
[14:44] | So it’s a bunch of bottom feeders, right, | 出价的就是一群穷逼 对吧 |
[14:46] | looking for a great deal? | 想找个好买卖 |
[14:47] | Bank only needs 60 grand and they get their money back. | 银行只要六万美元 能回本就行 |
[14:49] | It’s a shithole, that house. | 那房子就是个垃圾堆 |
[14:51] | If you put an offer on it, I bet it’s yours. | 你出价的话就肯定能拿下 |
[14:53] | You think I have 60 grand? | 你觉得我能有六万美元 |
[14:56] | Apply for a mortgage. | 申请按揭 |
[14:57] | Me? | 我 |
[14:59] | Well, you’re an assistant manager | 你在一个声誉良好的营业场所 |
[15:00] | at a reputable place of business. | 担任大堂经理 |
[15:02] | You have stable income. | 你有稳定的收入 |
[15:04] | Have you ran her credit? | 你查她的信用了吗 |
[15:05] | About that… | 关于那个 |
[15:06] | Here we go. | 瞧好吧 |
[15:07] | No, it’s not bad or good. | 不是 不算好也不算坏 |
[15:09] | You have a credit score of zero. | 你的信用积分为零 |
[15:12] | You’ve never owned a credit card or leased a car? | 你从没用过信用卡或是租辆车 |
[15:16] | No. | 没有 |
[15:17] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[15:19] | Well, you can open up a credit card account, | 你可以开一个信用卡账户 |
[15:22] | take an advance of $1,000, pay it back tomorrow, | 支取一千美元 明天还回来 |
[15:25] | and you’re an excellent credit risk. | 你就有了极好的信用记录 |
[15:28] | You’re saying that I have to borrow money | 你是说我得先借钱 |
[15:31] | in order to borrow more money? | 才能借更多的钱 |
[15:33] | Government-backed FHA mortgage loans are reasonable. | 政府担保的联邦住宅管理局按揭贷款很合理 |
[15:36] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[15:37] | I can get a loan? | 我能申请到贷款 |
[15:39] | A very big serve from Michaela Brown. | 米凯拉·布朗大力发球 |
[15:41] | She has one of the most powerful right hands… | 她的右手相当强壮有力 |
[15:45] | That serve is Ace. | 这是个一流发球 |
[15:46] | Kev! | 小凯 |
[15:48] | Shit! | 操 |
[15:50] | Hey, Kev! | 小凯 |
[15:53] | Kev, hey, I see you! | 小凯 我看见你了 |
[15:57] | Come on, man. | 出来 哥们 |
[15:58] | Kev, come on. | 小凯 出来 |
[16:03] | Hey, I need a favor. | 我要你帮个忙 |
[16:06] | Ask me from there. | 就在这儿说 |
[16:07] | I got to listen for the babies. | 我得听着宝宝的动静 |
[16:07] | No, no, no, I can’t yell this, okay? | 不行 不行 这事儿没法大声说 |
[16:09] | It’s, uh… | 这是 |
[16:11] | Kevin, it’s personal. | 凯文 这是私事 |
[16:23] | You see these legs? | 你看到这双腿了吗 |
[16:26] | I used to press 900 pounds with these legs. | 以前我的这双腿能推举900磅 |
[16:28] | Now I drag them around like limp sausage. | 现在我跟拽软香肠一样拖着它们走 |
[16:30] | And that yuppie lawyer scum who did this to me, | 就是那个人渣律师把我搞成这样的 |
[16:31] | he lives right around the block. | 他就住在街区那边 |
[16:34] | Really sucks. | 太操蛋了 |
[16:35] | Help me kill him. | 帮我杀了他 |
[16:37] | – What? – And his family. | -什么 -还有他全家 |
[16:39] | I’m gonna set his house on fire. | 我要烧了他家房子 |
[16:40] | – No. – Yes, I am. | -不要 -我要去 |
[16:41] | – Hell, no. – Yes, I am. | -千万不要 -我要去 |
[16:42] | You do that, they’re gonna send you away | 你烧了他们就会把你送走 |
[16:44] | for a long-ass time. | 把牢底坐穿的 |
[16:45] | Look, Kevin, I’ve thought about this, okay? | 凯文 这事我想过了 好吗 |
[16:47] | And I–and I think about | 我想过 |
[16:49] | how I will feel when that house is on fire. | 当我看到那座房子着火时 我会有多爽 |
[16:51] | The lawyer comes running out. | 那个律师冲出家门 |
[16:53] | Okay, his kids? | 而他的孩子们呢 |
[16:54] | They come running out, their hair on fire, | 他们头上着了火 匆忙冲出家门 |
[16:55] | their clothes on fire. | 他们的衣服也着了火 |
[16:56] | “Aah! Aah! I’m on fire! Aah!” | “啊 啊 我着火了 啊” |
[16:58] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[16:59] | It’ll be worth it. It’ll be worth it. | 这样我就知足了 这样我就知足了 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | I’m telling you. | 我是认真的 |
[17:04] | No one’s gonna burn anyone, all right? | 没人会去放火 好吗 |
[17:06] | – Go home. – Come on! | -回家吧 -来吧 |
[17:08] | Take your pain meds. | 好好吃药 |
[17:10] | Think happy thoughts. | 想点开心的事 |
[17:12] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[17:13] | – All right, all right. – I got to go. | -好吧 好吧 -我要进去了 |
[17:14] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | Hey, Kev, you want to come over later | 小凯 你等会想来我家 |
[17:17] | and watch The Voice? | 看”美国之声”吗 |
[17:19] | You wanna– you like The Voice? | 你喜欢”美国之声”吗 |
[17:20] | No? | 不想来吗 |
[17:22] | I-I got frozen pizza. | 我家里有冷冻披萨 |
[17:40] | Check this out. | 你来评评理 |
[17:51] | And she goes, “No! No, no, no, no!” | 结果她说 “不不不不不” |
[18:03] | Okay, so we went to the bank, | 我们去了趟银行 |
[18:05] | and the house is being sold at auction, | 房子会通过拍卖出售 |
[18:07] | but there’s a chance that we could buy it. | 但我们有机会买下它 |
[18:11] | So for the first time ever, it would be our house, | 这座房子将第一次真正地成为我们的房子 |
[18:14] | not Aunt Ginger’s, not Patrick’s. | 不是金吉姑妈的 也不是帕特里克的 |
[18:18] | How? | 怎么做 |
[18:20] | Sean’s got a guy at the bank | 肖恩问了银行的一个人 |
[18:21] | who thinks I can get a bank loan of up to 100,000. | 他说我最多能得到十万的银行贷款 |
[18:23] | Dollars? | 美元 |
[18:24] | I know. | 不可思议吧 |
[18:25] | Holy shit, someone’s willing to give us 100 grand? | 卧槽 竟然有人愿意给我们十万美元 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:29] | Why didn’t we do this years ago? | 那我们之前怎么不这么干 |
[18:30] | The bank doesn’t just give you money. | 银行不是白给你钱 |
[18:32] | They actually buy the house and let you live in it | 实际上是他们买下了这座房子给你住 |
[18:34] | till you pay back the loan with interest. | 而你必须还完贷款和利息 |
[18:36] | Or not. | 也可以不还 |
[18:37] | We need a down payment of $3,500, | 我们得预付3500美元的定金 |
[18:41] | and we need it, like, now. | 而且现在就得要 |
[18:42] | I got a couple hundred. | 我身上还有几百美元 |
[18:44] | Okay, we could pawn the TV. | 很好 我们还可以把电视机给当了 |
[18:46] | You’d get 50 bucks. | 那只值50美元 |
[18:48] | We’re brainstorming. | 先集思广益嘛 |
[18:48] | 3 1/2 Gs? | 3500美元吗 |
[18:50] | Shit, I got you covered. | 行了 剩下的我来给 |
[18:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[18:53] | You want hundies or small bills? | 百元大钞还是小额钞票 |
[18:57] | You just got out of juvie and you have $3,000? | 你刚从少管所出来 就有3000美元 |
[18:59] | Right. | 对啊 |
[19:11] | No. | 不行 |
[19:12] | What, you don’t believe me? | 怎么 你不相信我吗 |
[19:13] | No, I believe you, | 不 我相信你 |
[19:14] | I just don’t want the state seizing our house | 我只是怕用你贩毒的钱 |
[19:15] | ’cause we bought it with drug money | 或者其他什么赃款来买房子 |
[19:16] | or whatever it is that you’re into lately. | 以后会被州政府没收 |
[19:18] | Let’s not be hasty. | 先别那么草率好吗 |
[19:20] | You are not part of this conversation, Frank. | 我们的谈话与你无关 弗兰克 |
[19:22] | This was my house long before any of you had claim to it. | 我在这房子里住的时候你还不知道在哪儿呢 |
[19:27] | Not legally, but every other way. | 除了不合法 于情于理这房子都属于我 |
[19:28] | The point is, we’re Gallaghers. | 重点在于 我们都是加拉格家的人 |
[19:31] | – If Carl wants to step up– – No. | -如果卡尔想为家庭做贡献 -不行 |
[19:34] | Why do you get the last word? | 你为什么这么着急下定论 |
[19:35] | If you want to go get a mortgage with your name on it, | 如果你想在抵押贷款上写上你的名字 |
[19:37] | then take Carl’s money. | 那就用卡尔的钱好了 |
[19:39] | But otherwise, we’ll find another way. | 如果不愿意 我们就再想别的办法 |
[19:41] | I’ll just spend it on my ride. | 那这钱我拿去买车了 |
[19:43] | If you want us, we’ll be upstairs. | 有需要就上楼找我们 |
[19:45] | Come on, Nick. | 走吧 尼克 |
[19:47] | Carl, a word, if you would, son? | 卡尔 能听我说句话吗 |
[19:53] | I don’t know why you bother calling a family meeting | 既然你打算自己作决定 |
[19:55] | if you make all the decisions anyway. | 为什么还要开家庭会议 |
[20:00] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[20:05] | On behalf of all of us, | 我代表全家 |
[20:06] | I want to acknowledge your generosity. | 由衷地向你的慷慨表示感谢 |
[20:08] | The fact that you’ve reached this level of success | 你在你所涉足的领域获得了 |
[20:10] | in your chosen field– | 如此高的成就… |
[20:11] | How much you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[20:12] | 40? | 40块 |
[20:14] | 60, if it’s not a problem. | 60块 如果可以的话 |
[20:16] | Bill, even. | 给你一百 凑个偶数 |
[20:18] | You’ve come a long way, son. | 你的进步很大 儿子 |
[20:20] | It warms my heart to know that at least one Gallagher | 有你继承我们家族的血统 |
[20:22] | has lived up to his genetic potential. | 让我倍感欣慰 |
[20:24] | When you were six, I–when– | 你六岁的时候 我… |
[20:29] | You get why I don’t want to take Carl’s money, right? | 你知道我为什么不想要卡尔的钱吧 |
[20:31] | It’s like saying that it’s cool that he’s a criminal, | 如果拿了就好像默许他犯罪一样 |
[20:34] | like we’ve given up on him. | 或者放弃了他一样 |
[20:36] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[20:45] | You’re giving me that look | 你又是这副表情 |
[20:48] | like you’re gonna try to give me | 你是不是又想跟我提一些 |
[20:49] | some really wise, meaningful advice. | 充满智慧意味深长的建议 |
[20:54] | Are your boobs bigger? | 你胸是不是又大了 |
[20:56] | That’s what you were thinking? | 这就是你脑子里想的 |
[20:57] | They are, right? | 变大了 对吧 |
[20:59] | Well, enjoy them while you can. | 那趁着它们还没瘪赶紧享受 |
[21:02] | I’m gonna have to reschedule the abortion | 我还得在拍卖会之后 |
[21:03] | until after the auction. | 重新预约堕胎的时间 |
[21:08] | About that deposit, uh, you know, | 关于押金的事 |
[21:11] | I…I do have some savings I could kick in. | 我这边还有一点存款 |
[21:14] | No, no, no, thank you. | 不不不 谢了 |
[21:16] | It’s a Gallagher thing. | 这是加拉格家的事 |
[21:18] | If you lose the house, it’s gonna be somebody else’s thing. | 如果你失去房子 就变成别人的事了 |
[21:22] | So where’s that money coming from? | 所以你打算怎么凑那笔钱 |
[21:26] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[21:27] | I’m just not sure how I feel about it yet. | 但我还不是很确定 |
[21:30] | I’ll let you know when I decide. | 等我决定以后再告诉你 |
[21:35] | Savings, huh? | 你还有存款呢 |
[21:37] | Literally hundreds of dollars. | 就几百来块吧 |
[21:40] | Fucking gold digger. | 都是拜金女害的 |
[21:50] | Hey, which button is it? | 按哪个按钮来着 |
[21:51] | It says “Bidet”. | 写着”坐浴盆”那个 |
[21:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 行了 |
[22:09] | Ah, whoa, holy shit. | 我去 劲真猛 |
[22:11] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[22:12] | Uh, it’s a new sensation. | 别有一番滋味 |
[22:17] | In a good way? | 是好滋味吧 |
[22:18] | I’m not sure. | 不太确定 |
[22:22] | Love a man with a clean ass. | 我喜欢屁股干净的男人 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | Your sister’s calling. | 你姐姐来电话了 |
[22:25] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[22:30] | Hey, I’ve been trying you since last night. | 从昨晚起我就跟你打电话来着 |
[22:32] | Sorry, I got your messages. | 抱歉 我收到你的短信了 |
[22:33] | I’ve just been doing this paperwork | 我一直在忙着准备 |
[22:35] | for the pre-certified loan, | 预保贷款的资料 |
[22:36] | which might as well be in Swahili. | 那堆东西看得我头都大了 |
[22:38] | Yeah, you still need the down payment, right. | 你需要凑齐那笔首付对吧 |
[22:40] | Uh, look, I got 280 bucks in a light fixture | 在我宿舍里的灯具里 |
[22:43] | in my dorm room. | 还藏了280块 |
[22:44] | I’ll have Ian go grab it, okay? | 我会让伊恩去拿 好吗 |
[22:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:46] | Listen, I’m sorry it’s not more. | 抱歉我就这么点 |
[22:48] | Listen, you need help with the paperwork or anything? | 你需要我帮你填那些资料吗 |
[22:51] | Uh, no, it’s my info they want. | 不用了 他们要的是我的信息 |
[22:54] | How’s it going there? | 研讨会怎么样 |
[22:55] | It’s, uh, pretty swanky. | 挺豪华的 |
[22:58] | Swanky is good. | 挺好的 |
[23:00] | I should go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:01] | I’ll text if there’s news. | 有事短信联系 |
[23:01] | – All right, bye. – Bye. | -好的 拜 -拜 |
[23:25] | – Fiona, you’re not gonna believe this. – Yeah? | -菲奥娜 简直难以置信 -怎么了 |
[23:33] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[23:35] | Hi, Aunt Fiona. | 菲奥娜阿姨好 |
[23:37] | – Fiona Gallagher? – Uh-huh. | -菲奥娜·加拉格 -是我 |
[23:38] | I’m Alyssa with Juvenile Detention Services. | 我是青少年拘留机构的阿莉莎 |
[23:40] | Charles is your nephew, correct? | 查尔斯是你外甥 对吗 |
[23:44] | I forgot about the swastika. | 我都忘了这个纳粹标志了 |
[23:45] | This is listed as his address. | 资料显示这是他家地址 |
[23:47] | His mom is incarcerated, | 他妈妈在坐牢 |
[23:48] | and we have no other family on record. | 我们的记录里他没有其他亲属了 |
[23:51] | Could I, uh… | 能不能… |
[23:54] | Not to sound harsh, | 我不想说伤人的话 |
[23:55] | but there’s got to be somewhere else he can go. | 不过他肯定有其他地方可以去 |
[23:57] | Eventually we’ll find him a foster home, | 我们会给他找一间寄养家庭 |
[23:59] | but that could take a while. | 但那需要时间 |
[24:02] | And there’s a lot of minorities in the state facility. | 州劳改局里有很多少数群体 |
[24:04] | Not sure how long he’ll survive. | 我不确定他在里面能活多久 |
[24:08] | He can stay here until we find another relative, | 我们找到其他亲戚之前他可以住在这里 |
[24:10] | any relative. | 任何亲戚都行 |
[24:12] | Need you to sign and confirm that you’re a legal adult, | 请你签字确认你已经成年 |
[24:15] | that this is a drug-free household, | 住所内没有毒品 |
[24:17] | that you will maintain– | 你们能够保持… |
[24:17] | H-hold on. | 等等 |
[24:28] | – Much better. – I’m hungry. | -好多了 -我饿了 |
[24:30] | Ian, would you get your Nazi nephew some breakfast? | 伊恩 给你的纳粹侄子做点早餐好吗 |
[24:38] | If you let the cracker stay, | 你要是让白垃圾住下来 |
[24:39] | bitch gonna get a shiv in his neck…right here. | 我会在他脖子上插把刀 就在这里 |
[24:43] | No, no shivs in Chuckie’s neck, | 不准往恰奇的脖子里扎刀 |
[24:45] | and no race wars in the house. | 家里也不准打种族战争 |
[24:48] | Got it? | 懂吗 |
[25:02] | No one should face death alone. | 没人应当独自面对死亡 |
[25:05] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[25:09] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[25:11] | Staring into that terrifying abyss | 望向那无尽深渊 |
[25:13] | without the warmth of another human being. | 却没有另一个人给予温暖 |
[25:16] | Sure, we have medical professionals, | 当然 我们有医学专家 |
[25:17] | but I’m talking about intimacy, | 但我说的是亲密的 |
[25:21] | the kind of support you– well, I’ll just say it, | 那种… 我就直说了 |
[25:24] | you get from a… | 从一个好女人那里 |
[25:26] | a good woman. | 获得的支持 |
[25:28] | What kind of cancer you got? | 你得了什么癌症 |
[25:29] | Uh, no, I’m just here for my wife. | 不是 我是陪我妻子来的 |
[25:31] | She’s in getting radiation. | 她在接受放射性治疗 |
[25:32] | Hey, George? Let her go. | 乔治 别烦她 |
[25:36] | You’re not wearing a wedding ring. | 你没戴结婚戒指 |
[25:37] | Uh, yeah, I broke my finger a few years ago. | 是的 几年前我手指断了 |
[25:40] | Since then, I’ve– | 从那之后 我就… |
[25:41] | That’s just fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[25:48] | So your wife’s getting radiation. | 你的妻子在接受放射性治疗 |
[25:51] | You mind if I ask how far along… | 你介不介意我问一下病情… |
[25:55] | Stage three breast cancer. | 乳腺癌中晚期 |
[25:57] | Stage three, that’s– that’s tough. | 中晚期 那很艰难 |
[26:05] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[26:06] | Oh, I’m not sick at the moment. | 我没有生病 |
[26:08] | Frank Gallagher, cancer concierge. | 弗兰克·加拉格 癌症管理员 |
[26:10] | I smooth the way for patients with serious diagnoses. | 我帮助改善重症患者的心理 |
[26:14] | And I know how hard it can be on the spouses. | 我知道病人配偶也会非常难受 |
[26:17] | You got help with the kids? | 有人帮你带孩子吗 |
[26:18] | What? | 什么 |
[26:19] | You know, a family to share the load, a granny or two? | 帮你分担重担的家人 奶奶或外婆来吗 |
[26:23] | Oh, no, they’re all back in Nebraska. | 没有 他们都住在内布拉斯加州 |
[26:27] | Paid help? Nanny? Whatever, anything? | 雇了帮手吗 保姆之类的有吗 |
[26:29] | Can’t afford it, but we’re managing. | 付不起 不过我们在攒钱 |
[26:33] | And you’re doing a great job. | 你做得非常好 |
[26:39] | Still… | 不过 |
[26:41] | you got to think of the kids. | 你要为孩子们想想 |
[27:21] | You don’t think he means it? | 他不是说真的吧 |
[27:22] | No. | 不是 |
[27:23] | I mean, he wouldn’t light the guy’s house on fire. | 他不会去放火烧那个人的房子的吧 |
[27:25] | – That’s insane. – It is. | -那也太扯了吧 -可不 |
[27:27] | Yanis talks shits all the time. | 亚尼斯一天到晚净扯淡 |
[27:29] | Said he was gonna kill the Lisas. | 他说要灭了丽萨两口子 |
[27:31] | He told Mr. Ryland that he was gonna cut his balls off | 他跟罗伊德先生说要割下他的蛋蛋 |
[27:35] | and hang it from the rearview | 挂在后视镜上 |
[27:36] | like, uh, fuzzy dice. | 像对毛绒骰子似的 |
[27:38] | He didn’t do that. | 他也只是说说 |
[27:39] | No. | 是的 |
[27:41] | But he did once tell me… | 不过他确实跟我说过… |
[27:42] | Kevin, it is bad enough that you talk to that Greek psycho, | 凯文 你跟那希腊疯子有交流就够蛋疼的了 |
[27:44] | but now you’re gonna make me relive it? | 你现在还要我也受这折磨吗 |
[27:47] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 你说得没错 抱歉 真抱歉 |
[27:50] | Just reassure me. | 就安慰安慰我吧 |
[27:51] | I did, like 20 times. | 我都安慰过你20次了 |
[27:53] | We all talk shit, but most people, | 是个人就会瞎扯淡 但大多数人 |
[27:56] | even the crazy Greek ones, don’t follow through. | 即便是希腊疯子 也不会次次说到做到 |
[28:00] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:01] | Other job. | 去打另一份工 |
[28:02] | What other job? | 什么工作 |
[28:03] | Public Restroom. | 公共厕所 |
[28:06] | It’s not a restroom. | 不过那可不是个厕所 |
[28:07] | New place, 19th Street, very popular. | 是个19街的新地方 非常受欢迎 |
[28:09] | You’re two-timing us with another bar? | 你背着我们在别的酒吧工作吗 |
[28:11] | Not bar. Speakeasy. | 不是酒吧 是地下酒馆 |
[28:13] | Hipster for “Bar.” | 嬉皮士的说法 |
[28:15] | You know, I’m thinking I should take you to meet owner, Georgia. | 我觉得该带你们去见见老板 乔治娅 |
[28:17] | She’s big success. | 她相当牛逼 |
[28:19] | Maybe learn how to bring people into place. | 或许能学学如何招揽顾客 |
[28:20] | We know how to run our own bar. | 我们知道怎么经营自己的酒吧 |
[28:25] | Look around, Kevin. | 看看这地方 凯文 |
[28:27] | It’s no one here. | 空无一人 |
[28:30] | You did say the hipsters were gonna come back. | 你说过嬉皮士们会回来的 |
[28:33] | Can you introduce us to this lady? | 能介绍我们给这位女士认识吗 |
[28:35] | Come tonight, I text you address. | 今晚过来吧 我把地址发给你 |
[28:38] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[28:39] | Hey, Kermit. | 你好 克米特 |
[28:42] | Who’s getting topless? | 是谁要闪咪咪 |
[28:44] | Svetlana said– | 斯维特拉娜说… |
[28:46] | Not topless, tapas. | 不是闪咪咪 是西班牙小吃 |
[28:48] | I still hear topless. | 我听着还是像闪咪咪 |
[28:50] | Kermit, pull up a stool, have something to eat. | 克米特 找张椅子 坐下 吃点东西 |
[28:53] | What, octopus doesn’t go bad. | 怎么了 章鱼又不会变质 |
[28:54] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[28:56] | Uh, no thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[28:58] | Uh, good seeing you guys. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[28:59] | – Flash him. – What? | -留住他 -什么 |
[29:00] | He’s like our second customer in three days. Flash him. | 他可是我们3天里的第2位顾客 留住他 |
[29:03] | Kev, I am not flashing someone every time something goes wrong. | 小凯 我才不要每次出了岔子就去闪咪咪 |
[29:06] | Strange little bald man. | 古怪的矮秃子 |
[29:09] | Sit down, get a drink. | 坐下 喝点东西 |
[29:12] | I’ll have a beer. | 给我来杯啤酒吧 |
[29:21] | Hey, I just wanted to… | 你好 我只想… |
[29:24] | I’m Ian. You pretty much saved my life. | 我叫伊恩 你是我的救命恩人 |
[29:27] | Cookies? | 来点饼干吗 |
[29:29] | Uh, where was this? | 是在哪发生的事 |
[29:32] | Central Ave bridge. | 中央街大桥 |
[29:34] | The redhead, that’s right. | 你是那个红发小子 没错 |
[29:36] | Yeah, you’d have pulled through anyway, | 你本来也死不了 |
[29:37] | but, uh… I’m glad I could help. | 不过 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[29:39] | I’m Jason. | 我叫杰森 |
[29:41] | Good meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[29:43] | You, uh, want a smoothie? | 要喝奶昔吗 |
[29:47] | Hey, guys, this is Ian. | 伙计们 这位是伊恩 |
[29:48] | That’s J.R., Stubbs, Adam, Caleb, | 那边的是J.R. 斯塔布斯 亚当 凯勒布 |
[29:52] | Hollywood, and, uh, that’s Damian. | 好莱坞 还有 那位是达米安 |
[29:55] | Oh, and that’s Bart. | 那个是巴特 |
[30:01] | That you? | 那是你吗 |
[30:01] | Yeah, with my husband Phil and our two kids. | 对 和我丈夫菲尔还有我们的两个孩子 |
[30:06] | – Nice. – Hey, what’s the name again? | -真棒 -你叫什么来着 |
[30:08] | Ian, thanks. | 伊恩 谢谢 |
[30:10] | When Caleb’s not here, he’s in his sculpture studio. | 凯勒布不是在这就是在他的雕刻工作室 |
[30:13] | He made that one right there. | 那个雕塑就是他的作品 |
[30:17] | Awesome. | 真牛啊 |
[30:18] | So what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[30:21] | I guess I’m a janitor. | 我该是个清洁工吧 |
[30:24] | Ooh, I had that gig. | 我干过那活 |
[30:26] | It sucked. | 糟透了 |
[30:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:31] | You ever let anyone visit your studio? | 你让人参观你的工作室吗 |
[30:33] | I would if anyone cared. | 只要有人想去我都欢迎 |
[30:35] | It’s right by the airport. | 就在机场旁边 |
[31:19] | Looks interesting. | 看着挺有意思 |
[31:21] | You think? | 是吗 |
[31:25] | With publication in 1949 of her seminal text, | 在西蒙娜·德·波伏娃于1949年 |
[31:29] | “The Second Sex,” Simone de Beauvoir | 发行的开创性著作《第二性》中 |
[31:32] | redefined the semiotics of femininity | 她颠覆了西方世界中 |
[31:35] | throughout the western world. | 对于女性学的定义 |
[31:36] | What has not been explored is the relationship | 但她丧失信仰与后期提出革命性论点之间 |
[31:39] | between her loss of faith and subsequent revolutionary views. | 到底有何关系 还从未被探讨过 |
[31:43] | Sister Lillian Marie Montreau was a nun at the convent school | 莉莲·玛丽·蒙特修女是波伏娃曾经 |
[31:47] | that de Beauvoir attended, and it was Montreau | 所就读修道院学校的一名修女 而正是蒙特修女 |
[31:50] | who helped Simone grapple with the theories that– | 帮助波伏娃攻克其理论… |
[31:52] | – I’m sorry. – Yes? | -不好意思 -请讲 |
[31:54] | Are you saying Montreau was a formative influence? | 您是说蒙特修女对理论形成有关键影响吗 |
[31:58] | Without taking credit away from de Beauvoir, | 我没有让修女抢走波伏娃功劳的想法 |
[32:01] | yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 是的 我就是这个意思 |
[32:02] | And you’ve read the letters? | 那你读过她们的往来信件吗 |
[32:04] | We don’t have any surviving correspondence between them, | 她们的往来信件并未保存下来 |
[32:07] | but I’ve done extensive research on their time– | 但我做了大量研究 关于她们的时代… |
[32:08] | We–we do have letters. | 我们有保存这些信件 |
[32:14] | I’d be aware. | 那我一定会知道 |
[32:14] | Discovered a few weeks ago by an estate trustee. | 数周前被一名遗产受托人发现 |
[32:17] | We have them at Loyola. | 保存在洛约拉大学 |
[32:19] | Judge for yourself, | 你自己去判断吧 |
[32:20] | but I think they prove the opposite of what you’re asserting. | 但我认为信件内容与你所主张的观点相悖 |
[32:29] | I look forward to reading them. | 很期待能读到这些信件 |
[32:33] | In the meantime, we have at least tertiary evidence that– | 与此同时 我们至少拥有第三方证据… |
[32:37] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be an asshole here. | 抱歉 我也不想找你的茬 |
[32:39] | – Yes. – It’s in the letters. | -请说 -蒙特修女 |
[32:41] | Montreau had a very narrow world view, | 在这些信件中所表露出的世界观十分狭隘 |
[32:44] | specifically regarding acceptance of patriarchal realities. | 尤其是在顺从父权社会这一现实上 |
[32:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:48] | If anything, the reconceived semiotics of “The Second Sex” | 正相反 波伏娃重新审视并随后提出 |
[32:51] | were formulated later, in opposition to a colleague | 《第二性》中的符号学说 以反对某位以加深 |
[32:54] | whose work reinforced traditional gender binaries. | 传统性别二元化观念为使命的旧日同僚 |
[33:06] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[33:18] | Okay. So… | 好的 那么… |
[33:20] | I only got an hour, then I got to meet Svetlana | 我只有一个钟头 然后我得去找斯维特拉娜 |
[33:22] | to check out the competition. | 打探一下敌情 |
[33:24] | – Which is? – Public Restroom. | -那家店是 -“公共厕所” |
[33:25] | That’s what it’s called and they serve tapas. | 那店就叫这名儿 他们还供应西班牙小吃 |
[33:27] | I mean, who goes to a place called Restroom | 谁会去个叫”厕所”的地方 |
[33:29] | and is like, “you know what? I think I want to order some food”? | 然后说”我觉得我想点些吃的” |
[33:32] | Hold on, hold on. Yeah, I’m here. | 等等 是 我在听 |
[33:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:37] | Thank you so much for all your help, Peter. | 十分感谢你的鼎力相助 彼得 |
[33:39] | I’ll let you know how it goes. | 我会告诉你事情的进展 |
[33:40] | – Holy shit. – It came through? | -我靠 -通过了吗 |
[33:42] | Pre-certified for a mortgage loan of up to $100,000. | 预批准了高达10万美元的贷款 |
[33:45] | Did those bankers not learn anything | 那些银行家从次贷危机什么的里头 |
[33:46] | from that mortgage crisis bullshit? | 一丁点教训都没学到吗 |
[33:48] | I mean, no offense, but giving that kind of money to you? | 无意冒犯 但居然把那么多钱贷给你 |
[33:50] | Totally. And thank God for Sean. | 就是 感谢苍天还有肖恩的帮忙 |
[33:52] | He was the one who pushed me to get this loan. | 是他催促我去贷款的 |
[33:54] | Aw, he’s like Superman, except for the whole junkie thing. | 除去吸毒那码子事他就像个超人 |
[33:57] | Does he know about Gus’s ring? | 他知道古斯那戒指的事吗 |
[33:59] | Well, he knows that it exists, but not that I’m pawning it. | 他知道戒指的存在 但不知道我要去当了它 |
[34:04] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[34:06] | You know, I’ve been trying to, like, get angry at Gus, | 我试着对古斯生气 |
[34:09] | thinking about that bitchy song that he wrote about me, | 想他写的那首关于我的恶毒的歌 |
[34:11] | but anyway you look at it, this is shitty. | 但不管怎么看 我这才下作 |
[34:16] | It belonged to his grandmama? | 这是他外婆的戒指吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah, his dead grandma. | 是 他去世的外婆 |
[34:19] | And there’s some story, | 好像还有故事 |
[34:20] | like she survived the Holocaust with it, | 说是她和这枚戒都是大屠杀的幸存者 |
[34:23] | like in her cooch. | 她把戒指藏在她的淫穴 |
[34:25] | – What? – Yeah, it’s something intense. | -啥 -是啊 是挺不得了 |
[34:26] | Well, you should get extra | 仙去外婆的淫穴戒指 |
[34:28] | for dead grandma’s cooch ring. | 你最好当个好价钱 |
[34:29] | I had it appraised. | 我拿去估过价了 |
[34:30] | The guy said it’s worth $7,000. | 那人说这值7000美元 |
[34:32] | 7… Seven– | |
[34:34] | Seven grand, are you serious? | 7000 你开玩笑吧 |
[34:37] | Fuck Gus’s dead grandmama. | 去他妈的古斯外婆吧 |
[34:38] | Go on and buy your house. | 赶紧卖了买你的房子去 |
[34:41] | Yo, what are you doing? | 你站这儿干什么 |
[34:43] | Helping Uncle Nick. | 帮尼克叔叔打下手 |
[34:43] | Don’t call him that. Get the fuck out of here. | 谁让你那样喊他了 快给我滚 |
[34:47] | He’s a white supremacist Nazi. | 他是个白人至上的纳粹分子 |
[34:49] | You remember that. | 你给我记好咯 |
[34:49] | He don’t know shit. | 他屁都不懂 |
[34:52] | I went to the DMV. | 我去了趟车管局 |
[34:53] | I’m not old enough to get my license, | 说我年龄太小还不能申请驾照 |
[34:55] | but you are, | 但你可以 |
[34:55] | so I got these for you to study up on the test. | 所以我拿了这些资料来给你准备考试 |
[34:58] | You can score wheels, pick up shorty | 你可以等小多练完橄榄球以后 |
[35:00] | after soccer practice, pull up. | 开车送她来这里 |
[35:01] | She’ll be like, “Damn.” | 她肯定会惊呼”靠” |
[35:04] | Don’t want to take a test. | 我不想去考试 |
[35:05] | I just want my bike. | 我只想要我的自行车 |
[35:07] | Man, what’s with you and this bike anyway? | 伙计 你跟这自行车是搞什么飞机 |
[35:12] | When I was nine years old, other kids had bikes. | 我9岁的时候 别的孩子都有自行车 |
[35:17] | I told my pops I wanted one. | 我就跟我爸说我也想要一辆 |
[35:18] | He beat on me. | 结果他揍了我一顿 |
[35:20] | But I got the money. | 后来我弄到钱了 |
[35:23] | Took me a year. I got it. | 存了1年 终于存够钱了 |
[35:26] | A bike just like this one. | 买了辆跟这一模一样的自行车 |
[35:30] | Had it for one day | 才拥有它一天 |
[35:32] | before pops traded it for a rock. | 就被我老爸拿去换毒品了 |
[35:35] | Shit. | 靠 |
[35:37] | They locked me up for what I did to him. | 修理了我爸 也因此被关进监狱 |
[35:40] | When I’m inside, they asked me, | 我在里面的时候 他们问我 |
[35:42] | “You homesick?” | “你想家吗” |
[35:45] | I’d say, “No. | 我说”不想” |
[35:47] | I just want my bike.” | “我只想要我的自行车” |
[36:09] | 1,900. | 1900块 |
[36:11] | It’s worth seven grand. | 这可值7000块 |
[36:13] | I’m offering 1.9. | 我只出1900 |
[36:18] | Six grand. | 6000块 |
[36:21] | 1900 1.9. | |
[36:22] | Fuck kind of negotiation is that? | 这他妈算哪门子砍价 |
[36:24] | Then I’m leaving. | 那老娘走了 |
[36:30] | Aren’t we’re leaving? | 咱们不是要走吗 |
[36:31] | No, I’m bluffing. | 没 我只是在虚张声势 |
[36:33] | Well, tell him about grandma’s cooch. | 给他讲讲这戒指的来历 |
[36:37] | Four grand, final offer. | 4000 最低价了 |
[36:39] | Take it or leave it. | 要不要随你 |
[36:40] | – 1.9. – Shit. | -1900 -操 |
[36:44] | Go away. | 给我走 |
[36:46] | I said go away. | 我说了叫你走 |
[36:47] | And I would do that, only this is time-sensitive, | 我会走 不过这事儿挺急的 |
[36:50] | a lead on potential employment for you. | 有个工作机会给你 |
[36:53] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[36:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:57] | Dog walker. | 遛狗员 |
[36:59] | Well, once you get established, it’s steady work. | 一旦被录用 就是份稳定工作了 |
[37:02] | Sure, but, you know, | 话是没错 但你要知道 |
[37:05] | it’s gonna be winter before you have this kid. | 你孩子还没出生就已经到冬天了 |
[37:08] | You don’t want to be eight months pregnant | 到时你挺着个大肚子 |
[37:10] | freezing your ass off while half a dozen mutts | 肯定不想在冷的要死的室外 |
[37:12] | drag you sideways across the ice. | 被一群笨狗拽着在冰面上遛吧 |
[37:15] | That’s a genuine risk to your unborn child. | 这对于你未出世的孩子可是一大风险 |
[37:20] | So what employment are you talking about? | 那说说你给我找什么好差事了 |
[37:22] | Working as a nanny for a very nice family. | 给一个非常友善的人家当保姆 |
[37:25] | It’s flexible hours. | 工作时间灵活 |
[37:26] | Plus, it’s working with kids. | 而且 还是和孩子们在一起 |
[37:27] | It’s great practice. | 对于快当妈的你是很好的练习 |
[37:29] | What’s the catch? | 你打什么主意 |
[37:31] | There’s no catch. | 没有主意 |
[37:35] | This is me showing love and concern for soon to be grandchild. | 这只不过是我对即将降临的外孙的一点心意 |
[37:37] | Come on, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[37:39] | They want to meet tomorrow morning. | 他们想明天上午见个面 |
[37:47] | I’m good, I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[37:53] | Why do they put mirrors in elevators? | 为什么要在电梯里安镜子 |
[37:56] | To make you feel less closed in, I guess. | 大概是为了让人感觉空间不那么封闭 |
[37:59] | Easy, careful, all right? | 当心点 |
[38:01] | Come on, let’s fuck. | 来吧 咱们做吧 |
[38:03] | and watch ourselves in the mirror. | 在镜子里观看我们自己 |
[38:05] | I got 30 seconds, but I can try to be quick. | 我只有30秒时间 但我会试着快点 |
[38:13] | Don’t play with the buttons, all right? | 别乱按 好吗 |
[38:15] | Fine. | 好 |
[38:18] | – Why don’t we wait? – No, no, no. | -等等行不行 -不不不 |
[38:19] | Wait till we get back to the hotel room, huh? | 等我们回到酒店房间再继续 |
[38:27] | – Stop it. – They don’t mind. | -停下 -他们又不介意 |
[38:29] | They don’t mind, do you? | 你们介意吗 |
[38:31] | I mean, when do you get this kind of excitement | 你们什么时候在印第安纳波利斯 |
[38:33] | in Indianapolis, am I right? | 这么性奋过 对吧 |
[38:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:37] | Did we meet at the conference? | 我们在大会上见过面吗 |
[38:38] | Helene Runyon. | 我是海伦娜·鲁尼恩 |
[38:41] | Hey, easy. | 小心 |
[38:44] | Is this, like, the employee entrance? | 这是员工通道入口吗 |
[38:46] | No, it’s creative concept. | 不 这是创意概念 |
[38:49] | Yeah, I don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[38:52] | Flush. | 冲一下 |
[39:16] | Those guys used to come to the Alibi. | 这些家伙以前都常去艾莱伯酒吧 |
[39:18] | Yes, it’s new hot place. | 是的 这里是新的聚集地 |
[39:21] | 15 bucks a drink. | 一杯酒15块 |
[39:22] | Two choices. | 两种可供选择 |
[39:23] | Number one and number two? | “一号”和”二号” |
[39:30] | Georgia! | 乔治娅 |
[39:32] | It’s my friend. She love the place. | 这是我朋友 她超爱这地方 |
[39:34] | Yes, I’m a big fan. | 是的 我是超级粉丝 |
[39:36] | I go work now. | 我开工了 |
[39:38] | Rude and hard to understand. | 粗俗而且难以理解 |
[39:40] | She’s irreplaceable. | 她真是无可替代 |
[39:42] | So how do you get all these people to come here? | 你是怎么把这些人都揽到这里来的 |
[39:44] | You advertise? | 你做广告了吗 |
[39:45] | Advertise? That’s the kiss of death. | 广告 那是死亡之吻 |
[39:47] | So it’s word of mouth? | 所以是口耳相传吗 |
[39:48] | What do we all want? To be in on a secret, right? | 人们希望什么 活在秘密中 对吗 |
[39:51] | I try to make these venu as hard to find as possible. | 我把这些活动都搞得超级秘密 |
[39:54] | All black, no signs, no lights. | 隐藏在黑暗中 没有招牌 没有灯光 |
[39:57] | So, say a newspaper wrote you were, I don’t know, | 如果报纸上说你这儿是… 我不知道 |
[40:00] | the “Best Shittiest Bar on the South Side.” | “南区最佳劣等酒吧” |
[40:02] | – Like the Alibi Room. – You know the Alibi? | -和艾莱伯酒吧一样 -你知道艾莱伯 |
[40:04] | Oh, that place was like a gold mine, so much potential, | 那地方就像一座金矿 潜力非常大 |
[40:07] | till they hung that banner. | 直到他们挂上了那横幅 |
[40:09] | So if the Alibi took down the banner… | 如果艾莱伯酒吧把那横幅撤下来呢 |
[40:11] | Oh, no, there’s no coming back from that. | 不 那酒吧已经没希望了 |
[40:15] | Chris! Excuse me. | 克里斯 失陪了 |
[40:24] | So you got the loan, | 所以你贷款成功了 |
[40:26] | but you’re a few bucks short on the deposit. | 但还欠点钱付保证金 |
[40:28] | Lip and Ian had 450. | 利普和伊恩有450块 |
[40:30] | I had 2 saved. | 我有200 |
[40:32] | No way I’m taking Carl’s Cartel money. | 绝不能拿卡尔的毒枭钱 |
[40:35] | Debbie’s saving up for baby Huey, so… | 黛比正为她的休伊宝宝存钱 所以 |
[40:40] | I pawned the engagement ring that Gus gave me | 我把古斯给我的订婚戒指当了 |
[40:42] | because I’m a horrible person. | 因为我是个糟糕透顶的人 |
[40:45] | What’d you get for it? | 当了多少钱 |
[40:47] | 1,900. | 1900块 |
[40:48] | Still 950 short. | 还是差950块 |
[40:50] | Not–that’s so weird. | 还真是奇怪 |
[40:54] | I just happen to have $950 burning a hole in my pocket. | 我的口袋里正好有950块 |
[40:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:00] | – Yeah. – You sure? | -是的 -你确定 |
[41:01] | Yeah, come on. | 来吧 |
[41:08] | Thanks. This is a loan. | 谢谢 这是和你借的 |
[41:10] | Yeah, you’re damn right it’s a loan. | 是的 这当然是借的 |
[41:15] | What if we don’t get the house? | 要是我们没拍到房子怎么办 |
[41:17] | Eh, you’ll figure it out. | 你会想到办法的 |
[41:21] | Kids are older than last time this happened. | 上次发生这种事的时候孩子们都还小 |
[41:24] | Last time? | 上次 |
[41:26] | Well, we’ve never been in foreclosure before | 我们从来没有过丧失抵押品赎回权 |
[41:27] | cause Frank’s never owned anything in his life, | 因为弗兰克这辈子从来没有拥有过什么 |
[41:29] | but on the street with these kids? | 但和孩子们一起无家可归睡大街 |
[41:35] | The first time, I was like, ten. | 第一次 我大概才10岁 |
[41:41] | Well, like you said, you…you’re older now. | 就像你说的… 现在你长大了 |
[41:44] | I’d have to split ’em up. | 我只能把他们分开 |
[41:46] | Debbie and Carl still aren’t ready to be on their own, | 黛比和卡尔还不能完全自立 |
[41:49] | and I got to keep an eye on Ian. | 我还得看着点伊恩 |
[41:52] | Worst case scenario, I’ll just move in with you. | 最坏的情况 我就搬去和你住 |
[42:00] | Relax, I was just kidding. | 淡定 我开玩笑的 |
[42:03] | God, you looked like you got stung by a bee. | 天呐 你的表情看起来像是被蚂蜂蛰了 |
[42:05] | Oh, I’m just imagining what it would look like, | 我只是在想象我们生活 |
[42:08] | me and you living together. | 在一起会是什么样子 |
[42:11] | In a good way, just thinking it through. | 当然是往好的方向想 全面思考下 |
[42:16] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[42:19] | You want anything? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[42:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:36] | Sexy, huh? | 很性感对吧 |
[42:39] | Just don’t hit the bidet button there. | 别碰到坐浴盆按钮 |
[42:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:45] | You were hoping to get laid. | 我们本来是要好好”干”一场的 |
[42:52] | My book is toast. | 我的书没戏了 |
[42:55] | I was humiliated in front of my peers by a gay Jesuit. | 在众同僚面前被一个阴险的娘娘腔侮辱 |
[43:01] | It’s great that guys study feminism. | 男人学习女权主义挺好的 |
[43:04] | It’s–you know, it shouldn’t make it worse that it was a guy, | 按理说被一个男人羞辱不该那么糟的 |
[43:08] | but it does. | 但事实却是很糟 |
[43:11] | You know, you might want to wait till you’re sober | 也许你应该等酒醒了 |
[43:14] | before you start to assess your life. | 再来评估你的生活 |
[43:16] | Am I a cliché? | 我是不是个俗气之人 |
[43:19] | What? | 什么 |
[43:20] | You know, Mrs. Robinson chasing young guys. | 你懂的 像罗宾森夫人一样追求年轻男子 |
[43:26] | Well, Mrs. Robinson was hot, so that’s not a bad thing. | 罗宾森夫人很性感 所以没什么不好的 |
[43:33] | No, you’re not a cliché. | 你不是俗气之人 |
[43:38] | One day– | 有天 |
[43:41] | someday… | 总有一天 |
[43:44] | You’re gonna be with a girl your age | 你会和一个与你年龄相仿的女孩在一起 |
[43:48] | and you’re gonna tell her about… | 你要跟她讲 |
[43:51] | the older woman | 教你品酒 |
[43:52] | who taught you about wine | 带你住酒店 |
[43:55] | and hotels | 还有坐浴盆的 |
[43:58] | and bidets. | 那个老女人的故事 |
[44:06] | Bellhop thought we were married. | 酒店服务生以为我们是夫妻 |
[44:09] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[44:12] | Is that so crazy? | 这很不可思议吗 |
[44:19] | When you and I got together, | 当初我们刚刚在一起的时候 |
[44:23] | I was looking for a fling, | 我本只是想玩玩而已 |
[44:27] | but this is… | 但这变得 |
[44:31] | different. | 不一样了 |
[44:34] | It’s so much more than that. | 已经不再只是玩玩而已 |
[44:37] | Yeah? | 是吧 |
[44:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[45:29] | What’s the matter? Come here. | 怎么了 过来 |
[45:33] | Hi, you must be Erica. Wonderful to meet you. | 嗨 你一定是艾丽卡吧 很高兴与你见面 |
[45:36] | I’m Frank. This is Debbie. | 我是弗兰克 这是黛比 |
[45:37] | Did Tyler mention– | 泰勒有跟你提… |
[45:38] | Yeah, you’re here to interview as a nanny. | 有 你们是过来面试保姆的 |
[45:40] | Uh, yeah. Hi. | 没错 你好 |
[45:42] | Hi. Uh… | 你好 |
[45:44] | Well, we could use one, but I’m not feeling well, | 我们正需要个保姆 不过我现在不是很舒服 |
[45:46] | and Tyler’s running late, so you can wait for him inside. | 泰勒晚点就回来 你们可以进屋等他 |
[45:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:51] | – She’s sick? – It’s very sad. | -她生病了 -很令人伤心 |
[45:53] | But it’s a nice enough house, right? | 不过房子不错 是吧 |
[46:19] | I thought I’d let you sleep. | 我想让你多睡会儿 |
[46:21] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[46:22] | Can a person overdose on aspirin? | 阿司匹林吃多了会死人吗 |
[46:26] | I threw up in a toilet and bidet. | 我在马桶加坐浴盆里吐了 |
[46:28] | Might be a new low. | 这可能是我的新下限 |
[46:29] | Ah, well, the paramedics weren’t called, | 没有动用到医护人员 |
[46:31] | so it’s better than your average night in my house growing up. | 所以这比在我家长大每晚的平均下限高一点 |
[46:36] | I vaguely recall an extremely earnest conversation. | 我隐约记得一次异常诚恳的对话 |
[46:40] | Sorry if I was a bore. | 抱歉如果我昨晚太无聊 |
[46:42] | No, no, it wasn’t boring. Um, actually– | 没 没 一点都不无聊 实际上 |
[46:44] | There’s nothing like a bottle of wine | 没有什么比一瓶红酒加几杯马提尼酒 |
[46:46] | and a couple martini chasers to get me talking nonsense. | 更能让我胡言乱语的了 |
[46:50] | So, do me a favor… | 所以 帮我个忙 |
[46:52] | pretend it never happened, | 假装昨晚的对话没有发生过 |
[46:54] | and we’ll just put this weekend behind us, okay? | 忘记这个周末 好吗 |
[46:59] | I’ll check us out. | 我去退房 |
[47:06] | Do you and your mother need a taxi? | 您和您母亲需要叫计程车吗 |
[47:08] | What? | 什么 |
[47:09] | The lady. | 那位女士 |
[47:12] | Uh, no. No thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[47:19] | Hey, what’s up, beautiful? | 你好 美人 |
[47:21] | Heading home, right? | 准备回家 对吧 |
[47:23] | You want to ride in style? | 想骑着这辆靓车走吗 |
[47:25] | Hm. Not really. | 不是很想 |
[47:26] | This is yours. | 送你的 |
[47:29] | Got the receipt? | 有小票吗 |
[47:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[47:31] | At least ride it home while you think about it. | 至少在你考虑的时候 可以先骑它回家 |
[47:45] | Don’t ride too close. | 骑车时候别靠我太近 |
[48:00] | Since I’ve been sick, I haven’t been much use around here. | 自我生病 在家里几乎帮不上什么忙 |
[48:03] | Tyler’s had his hands full. | 把泰勒忙得团团转 |
[48:05] | There’s no shame in having help under the circumstances. | 遇到这种事 请人帮忙也不用觉得羞愧 |
[48:09] | And Debbie loves working with children. | 而且黛比很喜欢带孩子 |
[48:11] | In fact, she’s looking forward to having kids of her own so | 事实上 她马上就会有自己的孩子了 |
[48:14] | this would be great practice. | 这也会是一次练习的好机会 |
[48:16] | You seem a little young. | 你看着年纪有点小 |
[48:17] | – She’s 18. – I’m 18. | -她18了 -我18了 |
[48:21] | I’m afraid I have to lie down. | 我恐怕得躺下了 |
[48:23] | Um, like I said, Tyler will be back soon. | 就像我刚说的 泰勒马上就会回来 |
[48:25] | – Okay. – Can we help? | -好的 -我们能帮你吗 |
[48:27] | Oh, no, thanks, sweetheart. | 不用了 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[48:29] | I can make it. It’s nice to meet you. | 我自己可以 很高兴见到你 |
[48:31] | Yes. | 我也是 |
[48:43] | And voila. | 看看 |
[48:45] | Guest room. | 这是客房 |
[48:46] | Little small, but I think I can make it work. | 有点小 但我想我能凑合住下 |
[48:49] | You? | 你 |
[48:50] | Why would you be staying in their guest room? | 你为什么要住在他们家的客房 |
[48:53] | Working dishwasher. | 洗碗机可以用 |
[48:55] | Name brand cereal. | 品牌麦片 |
[48:57] | None of that generic crap. | 没有那些转基因的垃圾食物 |
[48:59] | An ideal place for us to raise the kid. | 是我们养育你的孩子的理想住所 |
[49:02] | Wait till you meet the husband. | 等你看到男主人 |
[49:04] | Then you can thank me. | 再来谢我吧 |
[49:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[49:08] | You’re setting me up with a dying woman’s husband? | 你想撮合我跟一个快死的女人的老公 |
[49:12] | They’re married. | 他们可结婚了 |
[49:13] | – Not for long. – Frank. | -维持不了多久了 -弗兰克 |
[49:14] | You’re gonna be a godsend to this family. | 对这个家庭来说 你就像天赐的礼物一样 |
[49:16] | The father’s going to be sick with grief. | 孩子的父亲肯定受够了悲伤 |
[49:18] | He’ll need a shoulder to lean on… | 他会需要一个肩膀来依靠 |
[49:21] | and then to sleep on. | 需要一个人来暖床 |
[49:22] | Ugh, I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[49:24] | Did you see the backyard? | 你看到后院了吗 |
[49:26] | Swing set, trampoline, it’s like a playground, | 有秋千 蹦床 就像游乐场一样 |
[49:29] | but without a pedophile. | 而且还没有恋童癖 |
[49:34] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[49:40] | – Deb? – Hi. | -小黛 -你好 |
[49:42] | Uh, guys, there’s someone I want you to meet. | 小子们 我想给你们介绍一个人 |
[49:44] | Hello? | 都在吗 |
[49:45] | Uh, she’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[49:47] | Sorry, the kids are off somewhere. | 抱歉 孩子们不知跑哪去了 |
[49:49] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[49:51] | Just let me deal with these groceries. | 我先把这些东西放下 |
[49:56] | Can I help? | 我能帮你吗 |
[49:57] | Yeah, that’d be great. Thanks. | 当然 太好了 谢谢你 |
[50:01] | Just drop that up there. | 把那个放那边就行 |
[50:05] | Ten minutes, Alex will cover, | 还有10分钟亚历克斯就来替班 |
[50:07] | and then we go, okay? | 然后我们就走 行吗 |
[50:08] | Yep. | 可以 |
[50:11] | Listen, if you don’t get the house, | 听我说 如果房子没拍到 |
[50:14] | you can come stay at my place. | 你可以过来跟我住 |
[50:16] | Will’s coming next weekend, so if you’re okay with that. | 威尔下周末会来 如果你不介意的话 |
[50:18] | You’ve been great, really. | 你一直对我很好 真的 |
[50:19] | I’ll find a place to crash. | 我会另找地方住的 |
[50:21] | Not with me? | 不跟我一起吗 |
[50:23] | Let’s just wait until we’re ready | 还是等到我们都准备好吧 |
[50:24] | instead of being forced into it. | 不要因为形势所逼才搬到一起 |
[50:26] | You feel forced? I don’t. | 你觉得是形势所逼 我不觉得 |
[50:29] | You have your doubts, which I get. | 你有你的疑虑 这点我理解 |
[50:31] | You mean last night, when you brought it up? | 你是说昨晚你提起这事时我的反应吗 |
[50:33] | I told you you were reading that wrong. | 我告诉过你 你理解错了 |
[50:37] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[50:41] | When me and my ex moved in together, | 我跟我前任搬到一起住的时候 |
[50:44] | there was stuff she didn’t know about me. | 她还不怎么了解我 |
[50:46] | Created problems later. | 后来就出问题了 |
[50:48] | My NA sponsor thinks I should be more up front with you | 我的戒毒担保人认为我该与你坦诚相待 |
[50:50] | if things get serious with us. | 如果我们对彼此越来越认真 |
[50:54] | You mentioned living together. | 你提到了同居 |
[50:55] | That’s what went through my mind. | 我就想到了这个 |
[50:58] | What don’t I know? | 还有什么我不知道的 |
[51:01] | We can hash through all that. | 之后我们再理清楚吧 |
[51:03] | Right now, we should go. | 现在我们得走了 |
[51:04] | No, no, no, you’re an addict. | 不不不 你是瘾君子 |
[51:05] | If there’s more to say before we shack up, | 如果同居前你还有事要告诉我 |
[51:07] | spit it out, ’cause in an hour, | 就全说出来 因为1个小时后 |
[51:09] | I might be homeless. | 我可能就无家可归了 |
[51:12] | You want to do this now? | 你想现在就谈吗 |
[51:13] | – Right. – Now. | -对 -现在吗 |
[51:15] | Right. | 对 |
[51:19] | You’re really building it up. | 看来还挺隆重啊 |
[51:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:27] | I, uh, went to prison in my 20s. | 我20多岁的时候蹲过监狱 |
[51:31] | I figured with all the ex-cons you hire. | 从你一直雇有前科的人我就猜到了 |
[51:34] | For drugs? | 因为毒品吗 |
[51:35] | Yeah, and I killed a guy. | 对 我还杀了个人 |
[51:39] | Right. | 你真逗 |
[51:42] | I’m not joking. | 没开玩笑 |
[51:47] | I was drunk and high. I’m sleeping in a van. | 我当时喝醉嗑嗨了 睡在一辆面包车里 |
[51:50] | I get in a fight with another junkie over– | 我跟另一个瘾君子打起来了 因为… |
[51:53] | Damn, I don’t know what. | 妈的 我也不知道因为什么 |
[51:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:58] | Uh, he went down. I kept beating him. | 他倒地了 我还在继续揍他 |
[52:00] | I guess his head hit the curb or something. | 我估计他的头敲到路牙什么的 |
[52:03] | He went to the hospital, and later, he died. | 进医院抢救 不久就死了 |
[52:08] | It’s a long time ago, | 很久以前的事了 |
[52:12] | but something I live with | 可我承认有这事 |
[52:14] | and I should’ve mentioned it. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[52:26] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[52:29] | Heroin, killed a guy, no, | 吸毒 杀人 没了 |
[52:31] | that’s all that comes to mind. | 能想到的就这些 |
[52:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:38] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[52:41] | Finish up on the floor, and we’ll go. | 把地拖了 我们就走 |
[52:42] | I didn’t want to– | 我不想… |
[52:43] | Finish up, and we’ll go. | 拖完了我们再走 |
[52:58] | Yanis! | 亚尼斯 |
[52:59] | Hey, brother. | 老兄 |
[53:01] | You going for a stroll? Going pretty fast there. | 去兜风吗 开得还挺快 |
[53:03] | You know where I’m going. | 你知道我要去哪 |
[53:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[53:07] | You gonna help me? | 你要帮我吗 |
[53:08] | If not, you might as well get lost. | 不帮的话就赶快走开 |
[53:10] | You’re drawing attention. | 免得引人注意 |
[53:11] | I’m begging you, please turn around. | 算我求你了 打道回府吧 |
[53:13] | Oh, God damn it. | 我操 |
[53:16] | Good-bye, lawyer shit! | 去死吧 狗屁律师 |
[53:18] | You turned Yanis into a cripple! | 你把亚尼斯我整残废了 |
[53:21] | Now you and your shit wife and your shit kids | 现在轮到你和你的操蛋的妻儿 |
[53:25] | are gonna die in a lawyer shit bonfire! | 他妈的被火活活烧死了 |
[53:31] | No, no, no, he didn’t cut the cable to your motorcycle. | 别别别 切断你摩托车刹车线的不是他 |
[53:34] | I did. | 是我 |
[53:42] | But I meant to cut the throttle | 可我本来是想切断油门线 |
[53:43] | so you would stop revving your engine. | 好让你不再发动引擎制造噪音 |
[53:46] | I’m just trying to keep the peace in the neighborhood, man. | 我只是求个安宁 兄弟 |
[53:50] | Only the brake cable and the throttle cable look a lot alike, | 只怪刹车线和油门线太像 |
[53:53] | which is a design flaw. | 这是设计缺陷 |
[53:55] | Yanis, you got paralyzed, and I feel really bad. | 亚尼斯 害你瘫痪了 我真的很抱歉 |
[54:00] | I am so fucking sorry, man. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[54:03] | But if you can find it in your heart to forgive me, | 如果你能够宽恕我原谅我 |
[54:06] | we could have an extra strong friendship | 我们的友谊将因为这件事 |
[54:08] | because of what we went through. | 而更加坚固 |
[54:14] | Oh, man. Oh, man. | 老天 |
[54:17] | I can’t tell you how good that feels | 我都没法形容把这些憋在心里的话 |
[54:18] | to get that off my chest. | 全都说出来感觉有多爽 |
[54:22] | It’s like taking a 1,000-pound shit. | 我感觉像拉了1000磅的屎一般 |
[54:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[54:29] | Yanis, Yanis! | 亚尼斯 亚尼斯 |
[54:33] | Now, I know this brings up strong feelings, but– | 我知道这件事刺激到你 但是 |
[54:35] | hey, put that down so we can work on our | 放下 让我们好好谈谈 |
[54:37] | extra strong friendship! | 升华一下阶级友谊 |
[54:41] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[54:48] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[54:51] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[55:12] | Hey, you made it. | 你来了 |
[55:13] | How was the trip? | 会议顺利吗 |
[55:13] | Ah, still processing. | 发生挺多的 |
[55:16] | Where’s Kev? | 小凯呢 |
[55:17] | He was supposed to be here. | 他本来要过来的 |
[55:17] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道出了什么事 |
[55:18] | Okay, next up, 2119 North Wallace Street. | 接下来 华莱士北街2119号 |
[55:21] | – Guys. – It’s a four-bedroom, | -注意了 -四居室 |
[55:22] | one and a half-bath in a… | 一间半浴室 位于… |
[55:24] | up-and-coming neighborhood adjacent to a community garden. | 正在兴起的城区 毗邻社区花园 |
[55:27] | Oh, sounds almost livable. | 听起来还凑合 |
[55:29] | Heard this place has a rat problem? | 听说这地方闹鼠灾 |
[55:30] | Yeah, and Honduran squatters living in the basement. | 对 还有洪都拉斯人在地下室住着 |
[55:32] | How about 50,000? | 5万美金怎么样 |
[55:33] | 50,000 for the four-bedroom. | 5万买四居室 |
[55:35] | I have 50,000 bid in the back. | 已经有人出价5万了 |
[55:37] | How about 60? I’m looking for 60,000. | 那6万呢 等6万 |
[55:39] | Dive in. | 进去吧 |
[55:39] | 60,000 right there. | 我出6万 |
[55:44] | I have 70 right there. | 这里有7万 |
[55:44] | Holy…. | 我去 |
[55:46] | 80 right here? | 8万 |
[55:48] | I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[55:49] | 80,000 bid in the back. How about 90? | 拿到了8万报价 9万有吗 |
[55:51] | I’m looking for 90,000. You can bid right there. | 是否有人出9万 也许中标的就是你 |
[55:53] | 90,000? | 9万 |
[55:55] | 90, thank you. Now, 100. | 9万 谢谢 接下来是10万 |
[55:57] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[55:58] | 100, thank you. Now, 110. | 10万 谢谢 接下来是11万 |
[56:01] | 110 going once, going twice– | 11万一次 两次 |
[56:03] | Oh, 110 in the back. Now, 120. | 11万报价 接下来12万 |
[56:04] | You’re out. You got to be 120. | 来吧 肯定还有12万 |
[56:07] | I got to have 120. | 12万绝对有 |
[56:08] | – We’re gonna lose it. – Hurry up, raise the card. | -我们会输的 -快点 举牌子 |
[56:09] | Hurry up, raise the card. | 快点 举牌子啊 |
[56:10] | We can’t go over 100,000. | 10万以上就出不起了 |
[56:12] | New bidder right here. 120 now. | 来了一位新的投标者 12万 |
[56:13] | 130? You can bid back in. | 13万有吗 可以继续投标 |
[56:15] | – We’re out. – How about her, ma’am? | -我们没戏了 -女士您有意向吗 |
[56:15] | I can tell you one. At 130, let me know. | 投标就好 13万 请举牌示意 |
[56:18] | 130 in the back, now 140. Everybody else is out. | 13万 接下来14万 其他人都放弃了 |
[56:19] | You got to be 140. | 请出14万 |
[56:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[56:22] | 130 right here going once. | 13万一次 |
[56:24] | You don’t want to miss it. | 千万别错过 |
[56:24] | 130 in the back going twice. | 13万两次 |
[56:26] | You thinking about it? For 140,000? | 你在考虑吗 出14万 |
[56:28] | What do you think? Last call. | 怎么样 最后一次机会 |
[56:32] | Sold, you got her, 130,000. | 搞定 13万成交 |
[56:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |