时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You don’t think I have enough to do around here? | 你觉得我事还不够多吗 |
[00:03] | Jesus, I’m not your fucking mother. | 上帝 我可不是你妈 |
[00:05] | Here’s what you missed last week on Shameless. | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:07] | I’m Frank. This is Debbie. | 我是弗兰克 这是黛比 |
[00:08] | You’re here to interview as the nanny. | 你们是过来面试保姆的 |
[00:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:11] | You’re setting me up with a dying woman’s husband? | 你想撮合我跟一个快死的女人的老公 |
[00:14] | Unlock the downstairs window, I’ll sneak in late, | 你把楼下的窗户打开 我晚上偷溜进来 |
[00:16] | sleep on the floor. | 在地板上睡 |
[00:17] | I’ll be gone before anyone wakes up. | 我会在他们起床前就离开 |
[00:19] | I was hoping you’d come. | 我就等你来呢 |
[00:20] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就等你这句话呢 |
[00:22] | Man, what’s with you and this bike anyway? | 伙计 你跟这自行车是搞什么飞机 |
[00:24] | When I was nine years old, I got a bike just like this one. | 我9岁的时候 买了辆一模一样的自行车 |
[00:27] | Had it for one day before Pops traded it for a rock. | 才拥有它一天 就被我老爸拿去换毒品了 |
[00:29] | Need my gun. | 需要我的枪 |
[00:30] | Oh, and don’t forget, we still need a volunteer to host | 别忘了 我们还需要一个志愿者 |
[00:33] | the foster child we’re receiving this morning. | 来照顾今天早上到的孤儿 |
[00:35] | – We’ll take him. – What? | -我们会照顾他 -什么 |
[00:37] | – Who are they? – They’re refugee kids. | -他们是谁 -该死的难民儿童 |
[00:39] | You’re not a boy. | 你不是男孩 |
[00:40] | How could you send out that picture of Helene? | 你怎么能把海伦娜的那张照片发出去 |
[00:42] | I just saw your phone there and the idea popped into my head | 我刚好看到了你的手机 仿佛是神的旨意 |
[00:45] | like divine intervention. | 我突然就想到了 |
[00:47] | It’s all over the goddamn school. | 照片在全校传播 |
[00:50] | I’m into you. I thought you were into me. | 我对你有意思 我以为你对我也有意思 |
[00:52] | – I am. – Well, what’s the problem? | -没错 -那问题是什么 |
[00:54] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:55] | – A date. – A date? | -一次约会 -一次约会 |
[00:57] | Fiona, the sheriffs are here. They’re kicking us out! | 菲奥娜 警察来了 他们要把我们赶出去 |
[00:59] | What? | 什么 |
[01:00] | They’re putting everything on the street! | 他们把东西都扔到街上了 |
[01:01] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:02] | Getting evicted! | 我们被赶出来了 |
[02:48] | Good thing we didn’t get that apartment. | 没租到那间公寓也是好事 |
[02:50] | Hotels are for ballers. | 酒店才是寻欢作乐的好地方 |
[02:52] | Black with 12 sugars. | 黑咖啡加了十二块糖 |
[02:54] | Sweet and dark, just like your bitches. | 甜美黝黑 跟你们小黑妞儿一样 |
[03:00] | National Cheerleading Championships just rolled in. | 全国啦啦队锦标赛成员刚刚入住 |
[03:03] | Honeys all up and down this mofo. | 这家酒店住满了美女 |
[03:05] | Let’s go down to the gym. | 我们去健身房吧 |
[03:07] | Bouncing treadmill titties. | 看她们在跑步机上甩动奶子 |
[03:10] | Not even titties? | 奶子都不想看 |
[03:13] | Can’t stay messed up about that bike forever, man. | 也不能为辆自行车一直一蹶不振吧 老兄 |
[03:15] | Not gonna be forever. | 不会一直这样的 |
[03:18] | How long? | 那要多久 |
[03:19] | Till I make it right. | 直到我重新振作起来 |
[03:46] | Holy shit. | 真要命 |
[03:48] | Why am I here? | 我怎么在这里 |
[03:51] | You crawled into bed hammered, | 你醉醺醺地爬上床 |
[03:52] | then sang a little and passed out. | 唱了几句歌就不省人事了 |
[03:54] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[03:56] | Not Melissa Etheridge. | 不是梅丽莎·埃瑟里奇的歌吧 |
[03:57] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道这是谁 |
[03:59] | Did I do anything else? | 我有其他举动吗 |
[04:01] | Uh, you groped me a little. | 你摸了我几下 |
[04:03] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真对不起 |
[04:05] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[04:06] | Um, I’m gonna go make the kids pancakes. | 我得给孩子们煎薄饼去了 |
[04:08] | Yesterday we did chocolate chip. | 昨天我们吃的是巧克力碎的 |
[04:09] | Today I’m gonna do blueberry | 今天我准备做蓝莓口味的 |
[04:10] | and tomorrow we’re trying for pumpkin. | 明天我们会试试南瓜味的 |
[04:14] | Lot of pancakes. | 各种薄饼啊 |
[04:18] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[04:19] | I’m here to concierge you through your hangover | 我是来帮你解宿醉的 |
[04:21] | and straight into your doctor’s appointment. | 然后陪你去看医生 |
[04:23] | I passed out in Debbie’s bed last night. | 昨晚我睡了在黛比的床上 |
[04:25] | Yikes. How’d she take it? | 不错 她有什么反应 |
[04:26] | Fine, but I-I feel like an idiot. | 她没事 但我觉得自己很蠢 |
[04:29] | What’s gotten into me? I’m not attracted to her. | 我是怎么搞的 我对她没有感觉 |
[04:31] | I feel maternal towards her. | 我对她充满了母爱 |
[04:32] | It’s a nurturing instinct. | 这是一种母性本能 |
[04:34] | She’s very nurture-able. | 她值得拥有母爱 |
[04:36] | I’m losing my shit, Frank. | 我丧失理智了 弗兰克 |
[04:37] | It’s hitting me. | 那影响到我了 |
[04:38] | I just keep thinking about that coffin | 我不停地想着那口棺材 |
[04:40] | and my body inside it. | 想着我躺在里面的样子 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna puke. | 我要吐了 |
[04:49] | How was last night’s tangle? | 昨晚上缠绵得怎么样 |
[04:52] | You and Erica. | 你和埃丽卡 |
[04:54] | Little scissor action? | 磨镜了是吗 |
[04:56] | Ew, no. It was so not like that. | 才没有 完全不是那样 |
[04:58] | She was just drunk and confused, | 她只是喝多了神志不清 |
[05:00] | and she’s married to a guy. | 而且她嫁的是个男人 |
[05:01] | A woman’s sexuality is as fluid as the Mississippi. | 女人的性取向如密西西比河河水般变幻莫测 |
[05:05] | Mark my words, kid. | 记住我的话 孩子 |
[05:07] | She’s sweet on you. | 她看上你了 |
[05:18] | You are so sexy when you’re in the thrall | 你抱着手机不撒手的样子 |
[05:20] | of a small lit rectangle. | 真是性感撩人 |
[05:23] | You’re up early. | 你起得好早 |
[05:25] | Procedure tomorrow freaking you out? | 你很担心明天的手术吗 |
[05:29] | Abortion, you mean? | 你是指打胎 |
[05:31] | You can say the word. | 你能明说吗 |
[05:34] | And no. | 不是打胎 |
[05:39] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么破地方啊 |
[05:39] | – Three grand a month? – Mm-hmm. | -一个月三千块 -对 |
[05:41] | That place is a dump. | 这房子太差劲了 |
[05:42] | Yeah, it’s a block away from our old place. | 没错 这里和我们以前的房子相隔一个街区 |
[05:44] | The fella who lived here hung himself. | 房客在屋里上吊自尽 |
[05:46] | I didn’t see that in the listing. | 介绍里我可没看到这条 |
[05:47] | You want coffee? | 你想喝咖啡吗 |
[05:49] | Liam was born in that house. | 利亚姆在那座房子里出生 |
[05:51] | And Carl and Debbie. | 卡尔和黛比也是 |
[05:54] | Yeah, and you were abused and neglected | 没错 同在那座房子里 |
[05:56] | and saddled with the burden of raising five kids in that house. | 你饱受虐待忽视 扛下养育五个孩子的重担 |
[06:00] | What am I gonna do without Kev and V next door? | 没有凯文和小维 我该怎么办 |
[06:03] | You’ll stay friends | 你们还会是朋友 |
[06:06] | or you’ll grow apart the way adults do. | 或者像成年人那样渐渐生疏 |
[06:10] | I want some coffee. | 我想喝咖啡 |
[06:11] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[06:13] | I forgot something at the house. | 有个东西忘记搬出来了 |
[06:15] | I got to get it before the new owners move in. | 我得在新房主搬入前把它拿出来 |
[06:16] | You have time to go. Go ahead, I’ll watch Liam. | 你有时间 去拿吧 我照顾利亚姆 |
[06:18] | – Go. – Thanks. | -去吧 -谢谢 |
[06:19] | – I won’t be long. – Okay. | -我不会耽搁太久 -好的 |
[06:23] | How are you so awesome? | 你怎么能这么好 |
[06:24] | Trial and error. | 不断从错误中学习 |
[06:31] | Oh, goddamn pregnancy hormones. | 该死的孕期荷尔蒙 |
[06:37] | Can’t wait to get it sucked out. | 真等不及把它堕了 |
[06:43] | Fuck. Hey. | 操 |
[06:44] | Get up. | 起床 |
[06:46] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[06:46] | Like 10:00, so get up. | 快十点了 快起床 |
[06:54] | Uh, I need to ask you advice. | 有件事 需要你给点建议 |
[06:57] | I’m going on a date. | 我有个约会 |
[07:00] | Yeah, with the fireman? | 跟那个消防员吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:04] | You know, Mickey and I never went out on dates. | 米奇和我从来没有约过会 |
[07:07] | Ned never took me out. | 奈德也没带我出去过 |
[07:08] | Kash and I fucked in the back of a convenience store, | 凯希和我只在便利店后面啪啪啪 |
[07:10] | and I don’t think jerking off strangers | 在夜店帮陌生人打飞机 |
[07:12] | in a nightclub counts, so… | 也不算约会 所以… |
[07:14] | Well, how hard can it be? | 能有多难 |
[07:15] | You know, you eat, you drink, | 出去吃饭 喝酒 |
[07:16] | and you bang till your balls fall off, right? | 然后狠狠干到你蛋蛋掉下来为止 对吧 |
[07:19] | What about clothes? | 衣服呢 |
[07:21] | I’d definitely wear some. | 我绝对会穿衣服 |
[07:23] | Yeah, asshole, I mean, like, what kind? | 混蛋 我是说 穿什么 |
[07:26] | Like fancy? | 正式着装吗 |
[07:28] | Shit, I don’t know, man. | 操 我也不知道兄弟 |
[07:29] | I’ve never really been on a real date, either. | 我也没真正跟谁约过会 |
[07:31] | You know, not like an official one. | 特别正式的那一种 |
[07:36] | One sec. | 马上来 |
[07:40] | Holy shit, dude. | 我操啊 老兄 |
[07:42] | – Been online yet? – No, I just woke up. | -你上网了没 -还没 我才刚起床 |
[07:44] | That picture of your lady professor | 你那个女教授的照片 |
[07:45] | showed up on Gawker this morning. | 今早都上高客网了 |
[07:46] | What? | 什么 |
[07:47] | It’s labeled “not safe for work.” | 副标题是 “工作有风险” |
[07:55] | I’ve got 106 new emails. | 我有106封新邮件 |
[07:58] | The provost wrote me? | 教务长给我写信了 |
[08:00] | What’s a provost? | 教务长是什么 |
[08:01] | Being asked to appear before a Faculty Disciplinary Committee. | 要求我去教工纪律委员会接受审问 |
[08:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[08:11] | Oh, my God. | 上帝呀 |
[08:13] | Is that him or her? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[08:15] | Look at that face. | 看看那张小脸 |
[08:17] | Already up to no good. | 已经一副坏样 |
[08:18] | It’s a Gallagher all right. | 绝对是个加拉格的种 |
[08:21] | I remember the first time | 我还记得第一次看到 |
[08:22] | I saw Fiona in Monica’s gut. | 在莫妮卡肚子里的菲奥娜 |
[08:25] | She looked like a rotting apricot. | 她看起来像颗烂掉的杏子 |
[08:27] | I screamed, “what the fuck is it?”, | 我尖叫道”那是什么鬼东西” |
[08:31] | I mean we were on a lot of drugs, | 我们当时各种吸毒 |
[08:33] | but that fetus looked unholy. | 那个胎儿看起来超级污秽 |
[08:39] | Came out perfect, though. | 但生出来却是完美无缺 |
[08:41] | You sure you don’t want to know the gender? | 你确定不想知道孩子的性别吗 |
[08:45] | Before we knew your gender | 在我们知道你的性别之前 |
[08:46] | we called you The Tumor. | 你的名字叫”瘤儿” |
[08:50] | Then they said you were a girl. | 然后 他们说是个女孩 |
[08:53] | All of a sudden you were Debbie. | 突然间你就变成黛比了 |
[08:56] | I was Debbie? | 我本来叫黛比吗 |
[08:58] | Once you know the gender, | 从你知道胎儿性别的那一刻起 |
[08:59] | your fetus goes from a clump of cells to a genuine person. | 它就从一坨细胞变成真正的人类了 |
[09:06] | It’s something. | 很神奇 |
[09:09] | Got to run. | 我得走了 |
[09:11] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[09:12] | I’ll write it down, stick it in an envelope. | 我把性别写下了 装在信封里 |
[09:14] | You can hang onto it and decide later. | 你拿着 慢慢决定要不要看 |
[09:15] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:16] | Promised Erica I’d pick her up after her scan. | 我答应艾丽卡在她扫描之后去接她 |
[09:19] | Rampant metastasis, here we come. | 疯狂蔓延的癌细胞 我来也 |
[09:26] | I was hoping for that. | 正是我所希望的 |
[10:14] | Fuck. | 操 |
[10:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:21] | I didn’t mean to bust in. | 我不是有意要闯入的 |
[10:23] | I left something behind. | 我有东西忘了拿 |
[10:24] | That explains the sound of smashing glass. | 碎玻璃声估计就是这么来的 |
[10:27] | We’re just finishing the inspection. | 我们刚检查完 |
[10:29] | It’s, ah, disappointing. | 挺让人失望的 |
[10:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:32] | Termites, asbestos, mold, lead paint, foundation cracks, | 白蚁 石棉 霉斑 含铅涂料 地基裂缝 |
[10:36] | warped floor boards, water damage, | 地板翘起 浸水 |
[10:38] | missing copper pipes and plumbing fixtures, | 缺少铜管和洁具 |
[10:40] | rodent infestation, shoddy electrical work, | 还有老鼠 劣质电料 |
[10:43] | ancient furnace, major roof issues, | 老旧的火炉 屋顶有严重问题 |
[10:48] | freshly destroyed kitchen window and a broken closet door. | 刚打碎的厨房窗子 还有个坏橱柜门 |
[10:51] | Also, it appears a large Hispanic family | 看起来这座房子里 |
[10:54] | has been living under the house. | 真是住了好大一家子 |
[10:55] | And the toilets back up, like, once a month, | 另外马桶大概一个月会堵住一次 |
[10:58] | and the pipes freeze in the winter. | 冬天水管也会冻住 |
[11:00] | How much to fix it all, you think? | 你觉得全部修下来得多少钱 |
[11:01] | Buck 50, give or take. | 十五万左右 |
[11:03] | 150 grand? | 十五万 |
[11:04] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[11:06] | My two cents? | 要我说的话 |
[11:06] | Throw this turd back in the sewer. | 这座渣房还是别要了 |
[11:11] | Door was open. | 门开着呢 |
[11:27] | Hey, Helene, listen, I am so fucking sorry, okay? | 海伦娜 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:30] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会弥补的 |
[11:32] | Helene? | 海伦娜 |
[11:35] | Look, you have every right to be pissed, I just– | 你完全有权利生气 我只是… |
[11:37] | Helene. | 海伦娜 |
[11:50] | Hey, Doc. | 你好 大夫 |
[11:52] | Where’s our trooper? | 我们的勇士呢 |
[11:54] | You the, ah, cancer concierge? | 你是癌症管理员 |
[11:56] | I like to think of myself | 我更愿意称自己为 |
[11:58] | as an ambassador for the pre-deceased. | 临终关怀大使 |
[12:01] | Okay, well, she’s groggy from the anti-anxiety meds. | 她吃了抗焦虑药 头有点晕 |
[12:04] | I told her the news. | 情况我跟她说了 |
[12:05] | Not sure she absorbed it. | 不知道她听进去没 |
[12:07] | Let her rest. | 让她休息一下 |
[12:09] | Tell her again when the meds wear off. | 药效退后再告诉她一遍吧 |
[12:10] | How long does she have left? Couple weeks? A month? | 她还剩多久 两周 一个月 |
[12:13] | Could be several years. | 可能好几年 |
[12:14] | More even. | 甚至更长 |
[12:15] | Years you–what? | 几年 什么 |
[12:16] | Her tumor has diminished considerably since her last scan. | 自从上次扫描后 她的肿瘤明显缩小了 |
[12:20] | Pretty much the ideal outcome for this course of treatment. | 这是该疗程最理想的效果了 |
[12:22] | I’m thrilled. | 我很震惊 |
[12:23] | I’ve got back-to-back surgeries, | 我接着还有手术要做 |
[12:24] | but I’ll call tomorrow to follow up. | 不过我明天会电话跟进 |
[12:26] | I’m fairly certain we can start using the term “Remission.” | 这次我敢肯定可以使用”缓解”这个词了 |
[12:39] | Retired police vehicle. | 退役警车 |
[12:41] | Can still smell the junkie flop sweat. | 现在还能闻到吸毒仔的臭汗味 |
[12:43] | Perfect for a couple punks like yourselves. | 对于你们俩这样的朋克再合适不过了 |
[12:46] | You feeling this? | 喜欢吗 |
[12:47] | Don’t want a car. | 不想要车 |
[12:48] | You need a upgrade. | 你需要升级一下 |
[12:50] | Let that bike go. | 别想那辆自行车了 |
[12:51] | It’s not about the bike. | 不关自行车的事 |
[12:53] | It’s about respect. | 是心中的敬意 |
[12:55] | Who’s ready for some juice? | 谁想上来爽一下 |
[12:58] | Hurricane bass. | 飓风级低音 |
[13:00] | Four 12-inch subwoofers and a 1200-watt amp. | 4个重低音喇叭 1200瓦功放 |
[13:03] | Got no license. | 我没有驾照 |
[13:15] | Damn, take it easy. | 靠 慢点 |
[13:17] | Ain’t been behind the wheel since I was eight. | 八岁后就没摸过方向盘了 |
[13:29] | Well, it seems you heard correctly. | 貌似你听的没错 |
[13:31] | That family’s just rescinded their offer on your house. | 他们取消了对你家房子的出价 |
[13:35] | So can we buy it? | 那我们能买下吗 |
[13:36] | If you still have your down payment | 如果你的首付款还在 |
[13:37] | and your mortgage approval. | 银行批准贷款就行 |
[13:39] | Yes! Thank you! | 太好了 谢谢 |
[13:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[13:41] | Okay, what now? | 现在要做什么 |
[13:42] | Okay, uh, fill out this and this, | 好的 填一下这个和这个 |
[13:45] | sections 8 through 15, | 第8到15栏 |
[13:46] | and these and these, | 还有这些 |
[13:49] | and here is something for your spouse, | 这是需要你配偶填的 |
[13:51] | and a little something from your insurance company– | 还要你的保险公司提供这几份文件 |
[13:53] | Wait, spouse? | 等等 配偶 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, I thought– I thought you were married. | 不好意思 我以为你结婚了 |
[13:57] | I am, sort of. What document? | 我结了 算是吧 什么文件 |
[13:59] | He’s just co-signing the mortgage there. | 需要他和你共同签署这份按揭文件 |
[14:01] | Uh, unless the house won’t be jointly owned? | 除非房子不是共有财产 |
[14:04] | Oh, it won’t. We’re separated. | 不是共有财产 我们分居了 |
[14:06] | Oh, well, then here is a document | 那这里有份文件 |
[14:09] | declaring he has no claim to the house, | 声明他没有房子的所有权 |
[14:11] | and it needs to be notarized there. | 需要有公证人在上面签字 |
[14:21] | How long was I out? | 我睡了多久 |
[14:23] | Couple hours. | 几个小时 |
[14:26] | Not myself these days. | 这些天真不在状态 |
[14:27] | Hey! Oh, that’s wonderful. | 真漂亮 |
[14:29] | Did Debbie help you with that? | 是黛比帮你一块做的吗 |
[14:30] | I used to make these things all the time | 我以前经常和我的小弟弟 |
[14:32] | with my little brother Liam. | 利亚姆做这些 |
[14:33] | I’m good with crafts. I–I love it, actually. | 我很擅长做手工 实际上我也很爱这个 |
[14:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:37] | You love it? | 你爱做手工 |
[14:39] | I do. | 是的 |
[14:41] | How was your prenatal check-up? | 你的产前检查怎么样 |
[14:44] | Uh, the gender’s inside. | 性别写在这里头 |
[14:45] | I haven’t opened it yet. | 我还没打开看 |
[14:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:48] | You know what you should do? | 你知道你该怎么做吗 |
[14:49] | You should have a gender reveal party. | 你该开个”性别揭晓”派对 |
[14:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:51] | Uh, you would give this to a baker | 你把结果交给糕点师 |
[14:54] | and ask him to make you a cake with either pink | 让他帮你烘焙一个里面撒有粉色 |
[14:56] | or blue frosting on the inside, | 或蓝色糖霜的蛋糕 |
[14:58] | and then you invite people over, gather around, | 你邀请朋友家人共聚一堂 |
[15:00] | cut into the cake, | 再切蛋糕 |
[15:02] | and surprise! | 就能看到惊喜了 |
[15:03] | Oh, that’s so cool. | 真棒 |
[15:05] | We could do it here. | 我们可以就在这儿办 |
[15:06] | You can invite your family. | 你可以邀请你的家人 |
[15:07] | I’d love to meet them. | 我很乐意认识他们 |
[15:15] | What is this, arts and crafts hour? | 你在干什么 做手工吗 |
[15:17] | Where’s the Elmer’s and macaroni? | 胶水和通心粉呢 |
[15:20] | Getting my old customers back by keeping the hipsters away. | 我赶走了那些嬉皮士好招揽老顾客回来 |
[15:23] | Aren’t they kind of staying away on their own? | 他们好像是自己不来了吧 |
[15:25] | Yeah, well, I’m trying to show my regulars | 我就是想向我的老顾客 |
[15:27] | that we’re loyal to them, | 表忠心 |
[15:28] | and we won’t change for all the mustache wax in the city. | 我们不会为了城里那些爱留小胡子的家伙改变 |
[15:31] | ‘Cause you already did, | 因为你们已经变了 |
[15:33] | and you’d’ve kept doing it if they were still paying ten bucks | 你们会一如既往 只要他们仍愿意花十美金 |
[15:35] | for diet beer. | 喝一杯低热量啤酒 |
[15:37] | That was nice. | 那种感觉真好 |
[15:38] | In my country, we have saying: | 在我的国家 人们常说 |
[15:40] | “Stay away from men with excessive facial hair.” | “远离胡须茂盛的男人” |
[15:43] | Is that true? | 真这么说吗 |
[15:44] | No, you dumb fuck. | 假的 你个蠢货 |
[15:46] | Everything I say is bullshit, | 我说的每句话都是放屁 |
[15:48] | but you believe me because I have accent | 但你们还是信我 就因为我有俄国口音 |
[15:49] | and I never smile. | 而且从来不笑 |
[15:51] | Okay, from now on, free well drinks for anyone | 好了 从现在起 凡是持有 |
[15:54] | who comes in with a utility shutoff, an EBT card, | 水电停供通知 电子福利卡 驱逐警告 |
[15:58] | an eviction notice, or an unemployment stub. | 或者失业证明者 都可获得免费优质饮品 |
[16:01] | Pass that shit on. | 互相转告一下 |
[16:03] | Gentlemen, | 绅士们 |
[16:05] | and gentleman-adjacent, riddle me this: | 和绅士旁边的人 告诉我 |
[16:07] | how is it that a woman can be on death’s door one day | 一个女人怎么会昨天已临近死亡之门 |
[16:11] | and healthy as a summer daisy the next? | 第二天又如夏日雏菊般健康了呢 |
[16:14] | I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你们 |
[16:16] | Because taxpayers like me subsidize massively overpriced cancer drugs | 就因为像我这样的纳税人为昂贵的癌症药物 |
[16:22] | so that doctors can buy their wives new faces. | 补贴了大量资金 都够医生们给老婆换张脸 |
[16:24] | Or treat patients and stave off premature death. | 或治好病人 避免他们早亡 |
[16:27] | Who asked you? | 谁让你说话了 |
[16:29] | Beerkeep, my daily. | 来杯我常喝的啤酒 |
[16:31] | Hey, everyone! An announcement! | 大家伙儿 重大喜讯 |
[16:34] | My winsome young progeny here is with sperm! | 我可爱的小闺女肚子里有了宝宝 |
[16:38] | Gonna be a grandfather for the first time. | 我就要头一回当外公了 |
[16:40] | You, wipe tables. | 你 擦桌子 |
[16:42] | – You, feed baby. – Okay. | -你 喂小孩 -知道了 |
[16:44] | I thought Chuckie was your first grandkid. | 我还以为恰奇是你的第一个外孙 |
[16:45] | There’s no way that retarded donut is a Gallagher. | 那个弱智肥球绝不可能是加拉格家的孩子 |
[16:48] | Probably found him in the discard bin at the Goodwill. | 八成是从福利店的垃圾桶里捡来的 |
[16:51] | Frank, I-I think you were right about Erica. | 弗兰克 我觉得艾丽卡的事你说对了 |
[16:54] | Things are getting weird. | 确实开始奇怪了 |
[16:55] | She was holding my hand for, like, a really long time, | 她握着我的手 真的好久 |
[16:57] | and staring at me like this. | 还这样盯着我看 |
[16:59] | Debs, it’s time to face the fact that you are a sweet, | 小黛 你该面对事实了 你就是个 |
[17:03] | earthy hunk of Irish sod, meant to be shared | 温柔朴素 命中注定 |
[17:05] | by flesh farmers of all persuasions. | 被男女通吃的女孩 |
[17:07] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:10] | Erica is in remission. | 艾丽卡的病情缓解了 |
[17:12] | What? She was dying. | 什么 她不是要死了吗 |
[17:14] | Well, now she’s not. | 现在又不会死了 |
[17:15] | I’m withholding the news so that you can step up your game, | 我没透露这个消息是不想影响你的计划 |
[17:18] | but you better do it quick | 但你要加快速度 |
[17:19] | ’cause she’s gonna find out soon. | 因为她很快就会知道了 |
[17:20] | Step up what game? | 我什么计划 |
[17:21] | There’s no way they’re gonna keep a nanny if Erica’s healthy. | 艾丽卡好起来之后他们肯定不需要保姆了 |
[17:23] | You got to find another way in. | 你得想个别的办法留下 |
[17:25] | She already thinks you’re a babe. | 她已经喜欢上你了 |
[17:28] | Easy peasy lemon squeezy. | 很容易进一步发展 |
[17:31] | But I like boys. | 但我喜欢的是男生啊 |
[17:33] | Don’t you want to raise your baby in a cozy home? | 那你想不想让孩子在一个温暖的家里长大 |
[17:35] | Of course, but– | 当然想 但是 |
[17:36] | Then throw her a bone. | 那就向她示好 |
[17:39] | Uh, little finger bang here, nipple tweak there. | 玩点手上的把戏 亲密接触一下啊之类 |
[17:43] | I don’t know how! | 我又不会 |
[17:44] | You don’t have to go downtown right away. | 又不是让你真做下去 |
[17:46] | You can work up to it. | 慢慢发展嘛 |
[17:48] | Otherwise, come winter, you’re gonna find yourself | 否则冬日来临 你就只能 |
[17:50] | begging for pocket change from a roadside snowbank | 抱着孩子向路边的雪人 |
[17:53] | with an infant in your lap. | 讨饭了 |
[17:55] | A lesson in parenting, gentlemen. | 教子有方啊 各位 |
[17:57] | Who knows, you might like it. | 谁知道呢 说不定你还会喜欢呢 |
[17:59] | There’s nothing like the love of a good woman | 没有什么能比被一个好女人爱上 |
[18:01] | to make someone feel special. | 更让人幸福的了 |
[18:03] | My God, I miss that. | 天哪 我真怀念那种幸福 |
[18:04] | Last week you wanted me to bang Tyler, | 上周你还要我和泰勒上床 |
[18:05] | now his wife. | 这周又换他妻子了 |
[18:06] | I’m not that person, Frank. | 我不是那样的人 弗兰克 |
[18:08] | I’ll find my own way in without sex. | 我会自己想个不牵扯性的办法 |
[18:10] | I’ll, um, I’ll become like a family member. | 我会 成为他们家的一员 |
[18:14] | Quickest way to a woman’s heart is through her la-la, | 最容易得到一个女人的心的办法就是性 |
[18:16] | but if your way works, more power to you. | 但如果你的方法真能成 那算你厉害 |
[18:19] | All right, what do you guys think? | 好了 大家觉得怎么样 |
[18:22] | You spelled “Tattoo” With four Ts. | 你的纹身多了个T |
[18:27] | – Ta-t-tattoo! – Terrific job, Kev! | -纹身身 -干的漂亮 小凯 |
[18:34] | Open up, Amanda. | 开门 阿曼达 |
[18:37] | Look, I can hear you. | 我都听到你的声音了 |
[18:39] | Look, just tell the board you made a mistake. | 告诉委员会你犯了个错 |
[18:41] | Say you’re a jealous cunt and you didn’t mean | 说你纯粹是出于嫉妒 无意 |
[18:43] | to get her in trouble. | 害她陷入麻烦 |
[18:44] | What board? | 什么委员会 |
[18:45] | The committee. The provost. | 委员会 教务处那帮人 |
[18:47] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 根本不知道你在说什么 |
[18:49] | What do you mean? They didn’t ask you to come in? | 你什么意思 他们没找你谈话吗 |
[18:50] | Nope. Excuse me. | 没有 借过 |
[18:51] | Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[18:52] | Then–then– then make a–a statement | 那 那就发布个声明 |
[18:54] | or post a retraction somewhere. | 或者在哪发个撤销申请 |
[18:55] | – Where? – Online! | -在哪啊 -网上 |
[18:57] | Do you actually not understand how the internet works? | 你真的是不懂网媒的运行原理吗 |
[18:59] | I don’t care how it works, okay? | 我不管它是怎么运行的 好吗 |
[19:00] | Helene could lose her job! | 海伦娜有可能会失去工作的 |
[19:01] | Well, maybe she should have thought about that | 也许她和学生上床的时候 |
[19:03] | before she started banging her students, | 就该考虑到这个后果 |
[19:05] | and maybe you should learn how to treat the girls | 而且也许你也该学到应该 |
[19:07] | that you sleep with better. | 对和你上床的女生好点 |
[19:08] | Ever heard of the campsite rule? | 听说过营地法则吗 |
[19:10] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[19:11] | Leave the area in better shape than you found it, asshole. | 分手也不要给对方留下伤害 混蛋 |
[19:13] | – Move. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -让开 -等等 |
[19:15] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[19:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:17] | The feminazis are after me. | 女权主义者在找我的麻烦 |
[19:19] | Accused me of trying to destroy a high status female | 说我是想毁掉一个地位甚高的女性 |
[19:22] | because I’ve internalized my own gender oppression. | 因为我内化了我自己的性别压迫 |
[19:25] | 2,000 comments on my Facebook page, | 我脸书上收到了2000条留言 |
[19:27] | including death threats. | 其中还包括死亡威胁 |
[19:28] | My parents want me to leave campus until it blows over. | 我父母想让我在事态平息前暂别校园 |
[19:31] | You’re on your own, Lip. | 只能靠你自己了 利普 |
[19:33] | But then again, I guess you always were. | 话说回来 你一直都只在乎自己 |
[19:44] | Gus, hi. | 古斯 嗨 |
[19:47] | Thanks for calling me back. | 谢谢你回我电话 |
[19:50] | I, uh, I just need you to sign some papers | 我想让你在几份文件上签字 |
[19:52] | so that I can buy my house back. | 这样我就可以买回我的房子了 |
[19:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:00] | Shit. Gus? Hello? | 妈的 古斯 喂 |
[20:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:08] | What brings you over here? | 你怎么来了 |
[20:10] | In the neighborhood. | 我就在附近 |
[20:12] | This your new family? | 这就是你的新家庭 |
[20:15] | I mean the family at your new job? | 我是说你工作的新家庭 |
[20:16] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:18] | You kill my unborn niece or nephew yet? | 我那没出生的外甥或是外甥女还没被你打掉吧 |
[20:20] | Tomorrow morning, bright and early. | 明天一大早就去 |
[20:23] | Whatever. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | Uh, so I’m having a gender reveal party at my boss’s house, | 我要在我东家举办个”性别揭晓”派对 |
[20:28] | – so… – A what? | -所以… -什么派对 |
[20:29] | It’s when you cut a cake | 就是切开蛋糕 |
[20:30] | and see if there’s pink or blue frosting inside. | 看里面的霜糖是粉的还是蓝的 |
[20:32] | Surprise. | 收获惊喜 |
[20:35] | You inviting me to your party? | 你邀请我去参加派对 |
[20:37] | I don’t know. Yeah. | 我也说不好 是吧 |
[20:39] | ‘Cause, like, there’s stuff I want to talk to you about, | 因为我有事想跟你谈 |
[20:41] | but we’ve been hating each other so bad, so I can’t, | 可我们已经反目成仇 所以又不能跟你说 |
[20:44] | and it sucks because I don’t know who else to go to, | 然而见鬼的是我不知道能跟谁说起 |
[20:45] | but I can’t trust you because you don’t support me. | 但我却不相信你因为你不支持我 |
[20:48] | I do support you, Debs. | 我是支持你的 小黛 |
[20:49] | I just don’t support all your choices. | 只是不支持你所有选择罢了 |
[20:52] | I am my choices, Fiona. | 我的选择代表我 菲奥娜 |
[20:54] | Why don’t you see that? | 你怎么不明白这一点 |
[21:00] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[21:02] | All right, well… | 那好吧… |
[21:03] | have fun. | 祝你开心 |
[21:05] | – Bye, Liam! – Bye. | -拜拜 利亚姆 -拜拜 |
[21:10] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[21:12] | Ask me tomorrow. | 明天你就知道了 |
[21:16] | “Battery died. | “手机没电了 |
[21:17] | Will meet you at The Alibi between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.” | 10点到1点间 艾莱柏酒吧见 |
[21:20] | Huh, three hours? | 我去 三个小时 |
[21:22] | He’s just fucking with me. | 他在耍我 |
[21:27] | Usually I get a bunch of apps to share. | 通常我都会点几道开胃菜 |
[21:29] | You good with that? | 可以吗 |
[21:34] | Appetizers. | 开胃菜 |
[21:36] | Sure, yeah. Yeah. | 当然了 没问题 |
[21:37] | Big–big fan of apps. | 我…很喜欢开胃菜 |
[21:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:40] | We’ll take a bottle of the 2005 Boulay Sancerre, | 来瓶2005年的布莱·桑塞尔白葡萄酒 |
[21:43] | some crab cakes, the roasted Brussels, | 蟹肉饼 烤孢子甘蓝 |
[21:45] | the spiced almonds, and a prosciutto plate. | 五香杏仁还有意大利熏火腿 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:55] | You seem like a very pensive kind of guy. | 你给人感觉很忧郁 |
[21:57] | You an only child? | 是独生子吗 |
[22:00] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[22:02] | – Brothers and sisters? – A bunch, yeah. | -有兄弟姐妹吗 -有好几个 |
[22:06] | – Older or younger? – Both. | -比你小还是比你大 -大小都有 |
[22:10] | What about your parents? Both still alive? | 父母呢 都在世吗 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 都在 |
[22:23] | Fantastic. | 很好 |
[22:25] | I’m learning so much. | 我了解到了很多信息 |
[22:29] | Look– | 听我说… |
[22:30] | look, I–I have no idea what I’m doing. | 听我说 我不知道自己在干什么 |
[22:33] | My last boyfriend wasn’t much of a talker. | 我上一任男友不怎么善谈 |
[22:35] | His idea of a conversation was to insult me a bunch | 他所理解的沟通就是羞辱我 |
[22:38] | and then punch me right before we banged. | 拳脚相加就是做爱的前戏 |
[22:40] | You’re a victim of domestic abuse? | 你是个家庭暴力的受害者吗 |
[22:43] | Where I’m from, people communicate with their fists. | 在我成长的环境里 大家都是用拳头说话的 |
[22:46] | – And where is that? – South Side. | -那是哪儿 -城南 |
[22:51] | “Hands of steel.” | “钢铁之手” |
[22:52] | Okay, so you’re a street rat. | 好吧 你是个混街头的 |
[22:54] | A brawler. | 是个小混混 |
[22:56] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:59] | Only if you make it one. | 除非你觉得有问题 |
[23:05] | I got to get to the firehouse. | 我得回消防队去了 |
[23:06] | Thought you were off-duty. | 我还以为你今天不当班 |
[23:08] | I know this sounds like an excuse | 我知道这听起来很像是借口 |
[23:09] | considering how well this is going, | 鉴于这次约会进行得这么”顺利” |
[23:11] | but Hank’s kid is sick. | 但是汉克的孩子生病了 |
[23:13] | He needs me to cover. | 我得去替他 |
[23:15] | Let me come with you. | 我跟你一起去吧 |
[23:17] | To the firehouse? | 去消防队 |
[23:17] | Yeah, I want to go for a run. | 对 我想跟着去看看 |
[23:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:22] | Lay low. | 记得低调些 |
[23:27] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[23:29] | Oh, my God. Please. | 天呐 求你了 |
[23:30] | This cake is for a party that could prevent me | 这个蛋糕我要用在派对上 能阻止我变成 |
[23:32] | from either becoming a pregnant, homeless teenage mom | 有孕在身又无家可归的十多岁的单亲妈妈 |
[23:34] | or having to have gay sex | 或是跟 |
[23:35] | with Melissa Etherick’s former girlfriend. | 梅丽莎·埃瑟里克的前女友上床 |
[23:37] | What you need? | 你要什么样的 |
[23:39] | Gender party. | “性别揭晓”派对上用的 |
[23:40] | The sex of my baby is inside. | 我孩子的性别就写在这里面 |
[23:42] | For when? | 什么时候要 |
[23:43] | – Tomorrow. – Nuh-uh. | -明天 -不行 |
[23:44] | Got to order that bougie shit in advance. | 蜡烛什么的需要提前预定 |
[23:46] | Uh, well, what can you do by tomorrow? | 明天要的话 你这能做出什么 |
[23:50] | Those stale-ass cupcakes. | 那些不新鲜的纸杯蛋糕 |
[23:52] | Can re-cream them with blue or pink in the morning. | 明早我可以给蛋糕换新的奶油 |
[23:54] | How do you re-cream a cupcake? | 蛋糕里的奶油怎么换 |
[23:56] | Poke a hole in the bottom, | 在底部戳个洞 |
[23:57] | scoop out the filling with a tiny spoon, | 用小勺子把里面填的奶油挖出来 |
[23:59] | pack a syringe with fresh cream, | 把新鲜奶油灌入注射器 |
[24:01] | stick it in the hole, | 插进那个洞 |
[24:02] | squeeze. | 挤就行了 |
[24:04] | Thank you so much! Thank you! | 太感谢你了 谢谢 |
[24:07] | “Goldilocks was tired, so she went upstairs. | “金发姑娘累了 于是她上楼去 |
[24:10] | ‘This bed is too hard. | 她说 这张床太硬 |
[24:12] | This bed is too soft. | 这张又太软 |
[24:16] | This bed is just right!’ | 这张床刚好 |
[24:21] | And then the bears came home.” | 接着 那三只熊回来了” |
[24:23] | Know what happens next? | 你知道后来发生什么了吗 |
[24:27] | Okay, no. We do not kill Goldilocks. | 不 我们不能杀了金发姑娘 |
[24:29] | Goldilocks is good. We do not kill good people. | 金发姑娘是好人 我们不能杀好人 |
[24:33] | – Then who? – No one. | -那杀谁 -谁都不杀 |
[24:38] | Kill bears then. | 那就杀熊好了 |
[24:42] | No, she–she just drove off. | 她就直接开车走了 |
[24:45] | I mean, she didn’t even look at me. | 一眼都没看我 |
[24:48] | I’ll be there tomorrow offering silent moral support | 明天我会坐在摆着黄色便笺簿的桌子后面 |
[24:51] | from behind a yellow legal pad. | 默默地给你提供精神支持 |
[24:54] | What am I supposed to say to them? | 我该跟他们说些什么 |
[24:56] | What do you want from all this? | 你想达到什么效果 |
[25:00] | I don’t want her to lose her job, | 我不想让她失去工作 |
[25:02] | and I want her to not break up with me. | 也不想让她跟我分手 |
[25:06] | She loses her job, you’re free to get freaky | 如果她失去工作 你们就可以乱搞了 |
[25:08] | wherever and whenever. | 不分时间地点都能搞 |
[25:10] | She keeps it, | 如果工作保住了 |
[25:11] | no way she’s gonna take that kind of risk again. | 她绝不可能再冒那样的险 |
[25:13] | Yeah, but if she loses her job because of me, | 没错 但如果她是因为我丢了工作 |
[25:15] | she–she’s still never gonna want to see me again. | 她还是不会再想见我了 |
[25:18] | Precisely. Catch-22. | 正是这样 所谓进退两难 |
[25:22] | Remember this: | 记住 |
[25:25] | we have only two jobs on this earth. | 在这世上 我们只需要做两件事 |
[25:27] | The first, to learn. | 第一 学习 |
[25:30] | The second, to cope. | 第二 应对 |
[25:37] | And by cope you mean, uh, | 你说的”应对”是指 |
[25:39] | walking through life shitfaced? | 摆张臭脸 潇洒地走过人生困境 |
[25:47] | We all find ways to soften the edges. | 我们总会找到办法来软化对立的棱角 |
[25:50] | Some edges need more softening than others. | 有些棱角需要你花更多精力才能软化 |
[25:52] | What are your edges? | 你要软化的棱角是什么 |
[25:55] | My edges are named Molly and Tabitha. | 一个叫莫莉 一个叫塔贝莎 |
[25:58] | Both seized by somebody taller, richer, | 两个都喜欢上了一个比我高 比我有钱 |
[26:03] | and less of a fuckup. | 没我这么混蛋的一个男人 |
[26:05] | One of them was nine. | 其中一个才九岁 |
[26:09] | You have a daughter? | 你有个女儿 |
[26:11] | To finding something worth learning. | 敬找到值得我们学习的事情 |
[26:14] | And to coping with it. | 以及如何应对 |
[26:25] | Once we hit a cool mil, | 等我们赚到一百万 |
[26:27] | think I’m gonna buy me a sick crib. | 我会买下一栋豪宅 |
[26:29] | Bear skin rug, game room, | 铺上熊皮地毯 装个游戏室 |
[26:32] | recording studio, hot tub. | 还有录音室 浴缸 |
[26:34] | Thug for life, homes. | 我就是当恶棍的命 兄弟 |
[26:38] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[26:39] | Not you what? | 你不是什么 |
[26:40] | Couple more gigs, I’m out. | 再干几单活 我就金盆洗手 |
[26:44] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[26:45] | You got a plan? | 你有打算吗 |
[26:47] | Farmer. | 当农民 |
[26:51] | Like, on a farm with corn and shit? | 那种住农场种庄稼的农民 |
[26:53] | Nah. | 不是 |
[26:54] | Goats and cows and chickens and pigs. | 是养牛羊养鸡养猪的那种 |
[26:58] | No people. | 没有其他人 |
[27:00] | Ain’t good with people. | 我不擅长和人打交道 |
[27:01] | Seem good with me. | 但你跟我合得来 |
[27:03] | You different. You straight. | 你不一样 你很直率 |
[27:05] | Most people be twisty. | 大多数人爱拐弯抹角 |
[27:09] | Hey, how about we nab a dope pad around here, | 要不然我们在附近偷栋房子 |
[27:12] | score a few acres up in Will County for the weekends. | 周末去威尔县添点儿地皮 |
[27:14] | Sit around drinking King Cobras | 坐在边上喝着小酒 |
[27:15] | and watch our cows hump one another. | 看着我们养的牛操来操去 |
[27:19] | Hey, let’s go terrorize that shady Iranian optometrist. | 我们去恐吓那个臭配镜伊朗佬吧 |
[27:22] | Fucker owes me five stacks. | 他还欠我五千块 |
[27:27] | Eviction notice. Where’s my booze? | 搬迁通知 我的酒呢 |
[27:31] | Tommy, how many people did you tell? | 汤米 你跟几个人讲了 |
[27:33] | One. | 就一个 |
[27:34] | You said “Free” and “Drink”. | 你只用说”免费”和”喝酒” |
[27:35] | Doesn’t take more than that. | 其他的不用多说 |
[27:37] | Incoming! | 有闯入者 |
[27:38] | Man with lady bun! | 那个扎发髻的男人 |
[27:39] | What’s with the sign, bro? | 那牌子是怎么回事 兄弟 |
[27:40] | The Alibi is serving working-class regulars only, | 艾莱伯只向工薪阶层的常客开放 |
[27:43] | so you and your bun buddies can take your privileged asses | 你跟你优越感爆棚的发髻小伙伴 |
[27:45] | to the overpriced toilet down the street. | 给我滚去那家操蛋贵的厕所酒馆 |
[27:47] | – Capiche? – Whatever, man. | -懂了吗 -无所谓了 |
[27:49] | Whatever this. | 我让你无所谓 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:56] | Nice! | 干得好 |
[27:58] | Who’s tired of the smell of latte foam and ball cheese? | 谁厌烦了拿铁泡沫和芝士球的味道 |
[28:01] | Me. | 我 |
[28:02] | Fuck those super rich little douchebags. | 让这些富二代傻屌去吃屎 |
[28:05] | You guys are the real deal. | 你们才是我的顾客 |
[28:07] | All right. Here here. | 好啊 说的好 |
[28:09] | So it’s back to metabolized rotgut | 这里又成了劣质酒 |
[28:12] | and decaying homeless person. | 和无家可归的衰人们的天下了 |
[28:14] | I’ve been called worse. | 我被取过更烂的外号 |
[28:16] | It’s like the unemployment office in here. | 这里就像失业人士办公楼 |
[28:18] | It gives me the willies. | 让我焦虑不安 |
[28:19] | Why are you still doing here, Frank? | 你怎么还在这里 弗兰克 |
[28:21] | A question for the ages. | 这个问题问得好 |
[28:22] | You said you needed a notary for two signatures. | 你说你需要给两个签名公正 |
[28:25] | I’ve been here three hours. | 我在这待了三个小时了 |
[28:26] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[28:27] | Somebody got stood up. | 看来某人被放鸽子了 |
[28:29] | Mind your business. | 别多管闲事 |
[28:30] | The heck you need a notary for? | 你他妈要公证人干什么 |
[28:31] | I’m trying to buy back the house | 我在想办法买回上周 |
[28:32] | that you stripped clean last week, | 被你扫荡一空的房子 |
[28:34] | but I need Gus to sign something first. | 但我需要古斯先签一些文件 |
[28:36] | Attagirl. | 真棒 |
[28:38] | Me and Debbie might need a back up place. | 我和黛比也许需要一个备用处所 |
[28:41] | If I buy this house, | 如果我买下这房子 |
[28:42] | there’s no way you’re slipping back in under my roof. | 我绝对不允许你溜回来住 |
[28:44] | I said, “Might”. | 我说了 是”也许” |
[28:47] | Besides, doesn’t sound like you’re pulling it off, | 再说了 你这边进展也不是很顺利 |
[28:49] | what with hubby MIA. | 你丈夫还在玩失踪呢 |
[28:50] | Piss off, Frank. | 滚开 弗兰克 |
[28:51] | I don’t need your charity. | 我才不需要你的施舍 |
[28:54] | The three of us will do just fine on our own. | 我们三人会自食其力 |
[28:57] | Me, my devoted daughter, | 我 我挚爱的女儿 |
[29:00] | and my granddaughter-to-be. | 还有我未出世的外孙女 |
[29:03] | Debbie’s having a girl? | 黛比怀的是女孩 |
[29:04] | My wife is pregnant. | 我老婆怀孕了 |
[29:05] | My kid has an ear infection. | 我孩子耳朵又感染了 |
[29:06] | I need to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[29:09] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈的是什么意思 |
[29:11] | “Hung up. Might not make it.” | 有事 可能来不了 |
[29:13] | Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. | 操你妈的 狗日的臭傻逼 |
[29:15] | $30 for travel plus a $65 waiting fee. | 30块交通费再加65块等候费 |
[29:18] | I’ll take cash. | 我要现金 |
[29:32] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见我吗 |
[29:33] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:35] | I stabbed him. | 我捅了他 |
[29:37] | He fucked with me for the last time. | 他再也别想打我了 |
[29:39] | Caleb! | 凯勒布 |
[29:40] | Listen, I’ll be right back, okay? | 听着 我马上回来 好吗 |
[29:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:59] | I think he broke it. | 他好像把我胳膊弄断了 |
[30:13] | All right, hold still. | 好的 别动 |
[30:14] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[30:15] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[30:17] | Three. | 三 |
[30:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:26] | Her arm is broken. | 她的胳膊断了 |
[30:26] | You’re not trained. | 你没接受过训练 |
[30:27] | I learned this in basic. | 我在新兵营学过 |
[30:31] | Thanks. I’ll take over. | 谢了 我来吧 |
[30:52] | Rough meeting? | 谈话不顺利 |
[30:53] | No meeting. | 根本就没见着人 |
[30:55] | Gus texted at 1:07 | 古斯1:07发短信来 |
[30:58] | to say that he’d meet me at Patsy’s tomorrow. | 说他明天去Patsy之家找我 |
[31:02] | Told me to bring his grandmother’s ring. | 让我带上他外婆的戒指 |
[31:05] | He’s just punishing me, which I get, | 他就是在搞我 我懂 |
[31:08] | but it sucks. | 但这太恶心了 |
[31:13] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[31:14] | Oh, yeah, we went to the fall festival. | 我们去了秋收节 |
[31:17] | Will and Liam raced corn-cob cars | 威尔和利亚姆开了玉米芯车 |
[31:19] | and shared root beer floats. | 喝了根汁冰淇淋汽水 |
[31:20] | How sweet. | 真好 |
[31:21] | Yeah, they passed out on the pull-out surrounded by comic books. | 他们躺在一堆漫画书中间睡着了 |
[31:25] | Lip and Ian used to do that. | 利普和伊恩以前也这样 |
[31:28] | They’d spread all the blankets out in the living room and… | 他们把毯子铺在客厅里 |
[31:34] | put out all their comics and… | 把所有漫画书拿出来 |
[31:36] | see who could stay up latest… | 比谁能撑住不睡 |
[31:40] | in their little footie pajamas. | 穿着他们的棉绒睡衣 |
[31:44] | Come back, Hormone Girl. | 快回来 荷尔蒙上脑的女孩 |
[31:46] | Come on. | 过来 |
[31:48] | We both need a lot of rest before your thing tomorrow. | 明天你那事之前我们都需要足够的休息 |
[31:53] | Abortion, okay? | 堕胎 好吗 |
[31:57] | Why do you need rest? You’re not coming. | 你干嘛需要休息 你又不要去 |
[31:59] | Uh, yeah, I am. | 我当然去 |
[32:03] | I’m fine, Sean. | 我没事 肖恩 |
[32:04] | Yeah, I know you’re fine. | 我知道你没事 |
[32:05] | Of course you are, but I’m also still coming. | 你当然没事 但我还是要去 |
[32:08] | Trying to be a hero? | 相当回英雄 |
[32:11] | Nope. | 不是 |
[32:14] | Just trying to be a partner. | 想当个像样的伴侣 |
[32:29] | I’m about to ask you some very intrusive questions. | 我将会问你一些非常直接的问题 |
[32:33] | Please answer to the best of your knowledge. | 请如实回答 |
[32:36] | How long did you know Dr. Runyon before you became intimate? | 在你们关系变亲密前你认识鲁尼恩博士多久 |
[32:41] | About an hour and a half. | 大约一个半小时 |
[32:44] | Maybe less. | 也许更少 |
[32:45] | Um, I–I came to class late. | 我上课迟到了 |
[32:48] | And what was the pretense of that encounter? | 该次会面的借口是什么 |
[32:51] | Well, I–I’d gone to her office to make up on some of the work | 我本来去她的办公室补交 |
[32:53] | that I’d missed. | 漏掉的作业 |
[32:55] | And there you had intercourse. | 你们就是在那交媾的 |
[32:59] | No. No, not exactly. | 不 不 并不是 |
[33:01] | But the encounter was of a sexual nature? | 但那次会面是出于交媾的目的 |
[33:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:06] | Non-penetrative? | 没有插入 |
[33:08] | No. I mean, yes. | 没有 是的 |
[33:11] | Uh…non, yeah. | 是没有插入 |
[33:15] | Oral? | 口交 |
[33:17] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[33:19] | You performed this on her, or she on you? | 你给她 还是她给你 |
[33:23] | It was, um– it was me to her. | 是我给她 |
[33:25] | Did she coerce you to perform this sex act? | 是她强迫你进行这一性行为的吗 |
[33:28] | I’m not sure exactly how you coerce someone | 我不确定你能强迫别人 |
[33:30] | into doing that kind of thing. | 做这种事 |
[33:34] | Answer the question, please. | 请回答问题 |
[33:35] | She did not coerce me. No. | 她没有强迫我 没有 |
[33:42] | Have you ever received improved grades or academic privileges | 你有通过和她性交得到过成绩提升 |
[33:47] | in exchange for sex? | 或学术特权吗 |
[33:49] | I–I don’t need any favors. | 我不需要任何关照 |
[33:50] | Whether or not you need them is beside the point. | 你是否需要不是重点 |
[33:52] | We’re trying to determine intent. | 我们是想确定意图 |
[33:54] | Did Dr. Runyon offer you any special compensation | 鲁尼恩教授有在你们约会期间 |
[33:57] | during your relationship? | 给予你任何特别补偿吗 |
[33:58] | She wasn’t taking advantage of me. | 她没有占我便宜 |
[34:01] | If that’s what you’re getting at, I’m not a victim. | 如果你在暗示这个的话 我不是受害者 |
[34:03] | Okay? It was consensual. | 好吗 是双方自愿的 |
[34:06] | We’re not the enemy, Mr. Gallagher. | 我们不是你的敌人 加拉格先生 |
[34:09] | Just answer the questions simply and truthfully. | 简单诚实地回答问题就好 |
[34:23] | You feel okay? | 感觉还好吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:27] | Valium and ibuprofen seem to be working. | 镇定剂和布洛芬好像起效了 |
[34:30] | Okay. you might feel a cramp now. | 好 你可能会感到一阵痉挛 |
[34:33] | It’s similar to a period cramp but sharper. | 和经期痉挛很像不过更强烈 |
[34:36] | Hang tight. | 坚持住 |
[34:38] | You can hold my hand if you need to. | 如果需要可以握住我的手 |
[34:39] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[34:42] | Focus on your breathing instead of the sensation. | 把精力集中在呼吸上而不是知觉上 |
[34:46] | In through the nose, out through the mouth. | 用鼻子吸气 嘴巴吐气 |
[35:04] | That was quick. | 很快啊 |
[35:07] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[35:08] | Un-pregnant… | 感觉没有身孕了 |
[35:10] | and starving. | 还很饿 |
[35:12] | They gave me a pad for the bleeding. | 他们给了我一个护垫止血 |
[35:14] | I never wear pads. | 我从不用护垫的 |
[35:15] | I feel like I have a burrito between my legs. | 感觉双腿间夹了一个玉米煎饼 |
[35:18] | Bleeding? | 流血 |
[35:20] | Yeah, totally normal. | 嗯 很正常 |
[35:21] | It should slow down in a few hours. | 几个小时内应该就会缓下来 |
[35:23] | They said if I feel okay later I could even go back to work. | 他们说如果我感觉还行 甚至能回去工作 |
[35:26] | But you’re okay? | 那你感觉如何 |
[35:30] | I’ll be honest, I’m devastated | 老实说 现在不能喝奶昔 |
[35:31] | I’m not drinking a milkshake right now. | 真是要我的命了 |
[35:46] | Thanks for driving me. | 谢谢开车送我 |
[35:47] | My party’s gonna be super fun. | 我的派对会超好玩的 |
[35:50] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[35:52] | – Company car. – Cool. | -公司的车 -不错 |
[35:55] | I’m really glad you could make it, | 很高兴你们能来 |
[35:57] | and I hope you guys like cupcakes. | 希望你们喜欢纸杯蛋糕 |
[36:00] | Fuck, man. | 靠 哥们 |
[36:04] | That’s my fucking bike. | 那是我的自行车 |
[36:05] | Slow down! I’m pregnant! | 慢点 我有孕在身 |
[36:24] | It’s not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[36:25] | Think of the farm. | 想想农场 |
[36:27] | The fucking cows, man. | 想想牛 哥们 |
[36:42] | Another romantic meal with just the three of us. | 又一顿只有我们三人的浪漫聚餐 |
[36:45] | “Need to push an hour. 7:00 P.M. Okay?” | “得推迟一小时 晚上7点行吗” |
[36:48] | Dickwad. | 混蛋 |
[36:52] | If he stands me up again, I’m just showing up at his apartment | 要是他再放我鸽子 我就到他公寓 |
[36:54] | with a notary in one hand and a baseball bat in the other. | 一手拿着公证书 一手拿着棒球棒 |
[36:59] | Tell me again why getting the house is so important. | 再跟我说说为什么买房子如此重要 |
[37:08] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我现在也不知道了 |
[37:10] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[37:11] | Debbie’s family is throwing her a party, for fuck’s sake. | 黛比工作的家庭要给她举办一个派对 老天 |
[37:15] | A gender party. | “性别揭晓”派对 |
[37:17] | You gonna go? | 你要去吗 |
[37:18] | It’s baby related, so, no. | 跟婴儿有关 我当然不去 |
[37:23] | You’ll always be the person who raised them, you know. | 抚养他们长大成人的永远都是你 |
[37:28] | Regardless of what they do or where they live. | 不管他们做什么或者在哪儿住 |
[37:33] | What if I don’t want to be that anymore? | 要是我不想再做那个人了呢 |
[37:37] | What if I… | 要是我 |
[37:40] | just want to be their sister? | 只想做他们的姐姐呢 |
[37:46] | Oh, so now you hipsters want to come in | 我们不欢迎你们嬉皮士后 |
[37:48] | now that we don’t want you. | 你们又都想来了 |
[37:49] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺 是不是 |
[37:51] | Don’t rile them up. | 别激怒他们 |
[37:52] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[37:54] | Snuck in through the back. | 从后面进来的 |
[37:57] | Got a whisky sour. | 点了杯威士忌酸 |
[37:58] | Hey, defend the fortress. | 保卫酒吧 |
[38:00] | Head up to the roof and dump acid on their heads. | 到屋顶去朝他们头上泼酸 |
[38:02] | All right, hang on, Tommy. | 一会再说 汤米 |
[38:05] | Where’s your ghetto cred, buddy? | 你的贫民证呢 兄弟 |
[38:09] | What is this? | 这什么东西 |
[38:10] | Food stamps. | 粮票 |
[38:12] | These are stamp stamps. | 这是邮票 |
[38:14] | From a post office. | 邮局买的 |
[38:15] | You even know what food stamps look like? | 你知道粮票长什么样吗 |
[38:18] | All right, tell you what I’m gonna do. | 告诉你 这么着吧 |
[38:21] | I’m gonna let you stay ’cause I like your initiative, | 我不赶你走 因为你这主意挺不错的 |
[38:23] | but you’re gonna have to pay a cover. | 不过你得付钱 |
[38:24] | – How much? – $10. | -多少 -10块 |
[38:27] | 15 $15? | |
[38:28] | 20 $20? | |
[38:30] | 20 $20. | |
[38:31] | Yeah, $20. | 没错 20块 |
[38:33] | Now go tell your friends. | 快去告诉你的朋友们 |
[38:34] | I’ll let in four hipsters every hour, but it’s $20 a head. | 每小时能进来四个嬉皮士 每人20块 |
[38:37] | You got it? Go tell them. | 听清楚了吗 去告诉他们 |
[38:40] | We’re in! We did it. | 我们能进来了 我们成功了 |
[38:42] | All right, but easy. Easy, easy, easy! | 好了 淡定 淡定 别激动 |
[38:43] | You’ll all get your turn. | 大家都能轮到 |
[38:47] | We’re gonna need to get a bouncer, | 我们得找个保镖 |
[38:49] | and we need to get a scary one. | 找个能唬人的 |
[38:50] | Like, pants-shitting-ly scary. | 能把人吓得屁滚尿流的那种 |
[39:00] | Want some coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[39:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[39:06] | This is all for your sculpture stuff? | 这些都是用来雕塑的吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:10] | Used to get scraps from burned-down homes on our runs, | 以前出勤的时候经常从烧毁的房子里搞些废料 |
[39:12] | but homeowners don’t love it when firemen take their stuff. | 但是屋主不喜欢消防员拿他们的东西 |
[39:18] | – Cream or sugar? – Black. | -加奶还是加糖 -都不加 |
[39:22] | You sell these? | 你拿这些卖钱吗 |
[39:24] | To friends sometimes, if they’re drunk enough. | 有时候卖给朋友 趁他们喝高的时候卖 |
[39:31] | What’s this one? | 这个是什么 |
[39:34] | That’s my latest. | 这是我的新作 |
[39:37] | I love to find the treasure inside the trash. | 我喜欢寻找废弃之物中隐藏的珍宝 |
[39:42] | I try to find the secret life in things. | 我想探索寻常之物的隐秘 |
[39:45] | What it wants to be instead of what it is. | 它想成为什么而非它是什么 |
[39:50] | Is that what you’re doing with me? | 你对我也是这意图吗 |
[39:53] | That’s a good question. | 这问题问得好 |
[39:57] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[40:02] | I thought kissing comes after you’ve had sex a bunch of times. | 我以为干过几炮才会发展到亲吻 |
[40:07] | Ian, kissing comes whenever you want it to. | 伊恩 只要你想随时都可以吻 |
[40:11] | Even now. | 现在也没什么不可 |
[40:29] | Fiona’s not coming? | 菲奥娜不来吗 |
[40:31] | We can just start without her. | 不等她 我们开始吧 |
[40:33] | So, thank you guys all so much for coming. | 非常感谢你们今天能来 |
[40:37] | Bathroom? | 卫生间在哪 |
[40:37] | Oh, it–right down the hallway. | 走廊尽头 |
[40:40] | Um, so as you guys know, | 你们都知道的 |
[40:42] | I kind of wanted to keep the gender of my baby a surprise, | 我本来想把宝宝的性别留作惊喜 |
[40:45] | but Erica here, who’s been like a mother to me, | 但是艾丽卡一直像母亲一样待我 |
[40:47] | suggested I throw this party and include everyone, | 她建议我开个派对 把大家都邀请过来 |
[40:50] | so, that’s what I did. | 所以 我就把你们都叫过来了 |
[40:53] | Um, it’s my doctor. | 是我的医生 |
[40:54] | Um, I have to take this. So Sorry. | 我得接一下这个电话 抱歉 |
[40:55] | I’ll just–I’ll be one sec. | 马上就好 |
[41:03] | Wait, Carl! | 等等 卡尔 |
[41:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:19] | Um, Frank, I was thinking a lot about this, and guess what? | 弗兰克 我一直在想这个事 你知道吗 |
[41:23] | I think I’m gonna name the baby after Erica. | 我打算给宝宝起名叫艾丽卡 |
[41:25] | Eric if it’s a boy. | 如果是男孩就叫艾利克 |
[41:26] | – What do you think of that? – Thumbs up. | -你觉得怎么样 -好名字 |
[41:28] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[41:31] | I’m in remission. | 我的病情在好转 |
[41:33] | – Hey, fantastic! – Wow! That’s so awesome. | -太棒了 -真是太好了 |
[41:36] | We got involved, and unfortunately | 我们发生了关系 不幸的是 |
[41:39] | my marriage was in a transitional place at the time. | 当时我的婚姻正处于过渡期 |
[41:42] | I understand that, while not banned outright | 我承认 尽管行为准则中 |
[41:44] | in our code of conduct, | 并没有明令禁止与学生发生关系 |
[41:46] | sleeping with students reflects poor judgment on my part. | 但我的行为表明我判断失误 |
[41:50] | It not only jeopardizes my standing with the University, | 这不仅危害到我在本校的声誉 |
[41:53] | but compromises the emotional well-being | 还影响了事件中所涉学生的 |
[41:55] | of the student in question. | 情绪状况 |
[41:58] | I’m willing to take a probationary leave of absence, | 我愿意暂时停职 |
[42:01] | during which time I will prepare a statement regarding my behavior | 期间我会就我的不轨行为写份检讨声明 |
[42:04] | that the university may choose to make public at any point. | 校方可以随时将其公布于众 |
[42:07] | In the meantime, I have terminated all contact with said student, | 同时 我已和该学生断绝一切联系 |
[42:11] | and intend to continue this course of action. | 并打算彻底与其断绝来往 |
[42:14] | We also recommend that you seek counseling. | 我们还建议你进行心理疏导 |
[42:17] | We understand this is not your first encounter | 我们清楚这并不是你第一次 |
[42:19] | with a student in this capacity. | 与学生发生不轨行为 |
[42:21] | It is simply your most public. | 只是这次被公开了而已 |
[42:23] | I’ve already begun to see a therapist | 我已与专攻性瘾的 |
[42:25] | who specializes in sex addiction. | 治疗医师会过面 |
[42:27] | Thank you, Dr. Runyon. | 多谢配合 鲁尼恩教授 |
[42:28] | We’ll render a decision shortly. | 我们稍后会给出裁定 |
[42:29] | It’s not a crime to want to fuck. | 想做爱又不是犯罪 |
[42:31] | I mean, what is it with you people? | 你们是不是脑子有病 |
[42:32] | Ah, he hasn’t been getting much sleep. | 他最近睡眠不足 |
[42:34] | I’ve been working him pretty hard. | 我一直在尽力开导他 |
[42:37] | We would like to provide you with mental health services | 我们会为您提供心理健康服务 |
[42:39] | to help you cope with this ordeal, Mr. Gallagher. | 帮您摆脱这份折磨 加拉格先生 |
[42:42] | What happened between Helene and me wasn’t wrong, okay? | 我和海伦娜之间并不是什么错误 好吗 |
[42:45] | And I don’t need to cope with it. | 我也不需要因此被开导 |
[42:48] | We’re– we’re in love. | 我们…我们彼此相爱 |
[42:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[43:00] | As I’ve said, this relationship has been terminated. | 我已经说了 这段关系已经结束了 |
[43:10] | Sex addiction? | 性瘾 |
[43:13] | The hell is that shit? | 这他妈是什么玩意儿 |
[43:15] | Look, I know you had to say that stuff in there to cover your own ass, | 我知道你说那些话是为了保全自己 |
[43:17] | but it’s not an ordeal, okay? | 但那段关系并不煎熬 好吗 |
[43:20] | Not for me. | 至少对我来说不是 |
[43:24] | Could you stop for a second and fucking look at me? | 你就不能停一会 他妈的看我一眼吗 |
[43:29] | So what? That’s it then, huh? | 怎么 就这么结束了吗 |
[43:31] | What, that’s how you want to end this? | 你打算就这样跟我一刀两断吗 |
[43:33] | Don’t follow me. | 别再跟着我 |
[43:35] | Don’t text me. | 别再发短信给我 |
[43:37] | Stay away from my home, my husband, my son. | 远离我家 我丈夫 我儿子 |
[43:41] | Don’t make this any uglier than you already have. | 别把这事搞得更不堪了 |
[44:19] | Yo. Yo, what’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[44:42] | I called the cops. | 我报警了 |
[44:44] | You better split. | 你快走吧 |
[44:46] | Wh-wh-why? | 为什么 |
[45:34] | Hey, do you have a sanitary pad I could borrow? | 你有卫生巾吗 借我一片 |
[45:38] | The machine in the bathroom might have one from the ’80s. | 卫生间里的那台机器估计有80年代产的 |
[45:55] | Thanks for coming. This is gonna be really quick. | 谢谢你能来 不会耽误你太久的 |
[45:57] | This is Abe, the notary. | 这位是公证人艾伯 |
[45:59] | Where’s my ring? | 我的戒指呢 |
[45:59] | It’s in a safety deposit box at the bank, which is closed right now, | 在银行的保险箱里 现在银行关门了 |
[46:03] | but I can grab it for you first thing tomorrow morning. | 不过我可以明天一早就去取 |
[46:05] | Okay, these documents release your rights to the house | 签署这些文件就表明你与这房子无关 |
[46:09] | so that I can buy it back under my name. | 这样我就可以以我的名字收购回来 |
[46:12] | So my signature gets you something you want? | 所以我签了名 你就可以拿到你想要的 |
[46:15] | Correct. | 对 |
[46:16] | Where’s the paper that gets me what I want? | 那哪些文件可以让我拿到我想要的 |
[46:22] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[46:23] | Well, I wanted a wife who wasn’t a lying, cheating sack of shit, | 我想要个不会满嘴谎言 背地偷腥的老婆 |
[46:27] | but I guess that’s impossible, so… | 可我想这根本不可能 所以… |
[46:30] | I’ll settle for an explanation. | 给我个解释就行 |
[46:33] | I want to know why you think I owe you anything. | 我想知道为什么你觉得我欠你什么 |
[46:42] | You don’t. | 你不欠我什么 |
[46:43] | So this is a–a favor? | 所以我只是来帮你个忙 |
[46:47] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[46:49] | I do favors for friends. | 我会给我朋友帮忙 |
[46:52] | We’re not friends. | 可我俩不是朋友 |
[46:54] | So basically, this is you asking me for something | 也就是说 你这是在求我一件事 |
[46:57] | and offering me nothing in return. | 而却不给我任何回报 |
[47:33] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[47:34] | Hey, is Fiona here? | 菲奥娜在吗 |
[47:38] | Not yet. | 还没回来 |
[47:43] | You okay? You need anything? | 你没事吧 需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[47:46] | What, are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[47:48] | Can I– | 我… |
[47:50] | can I stay here tonight? | 我能在这过一晚吗 |
[47:59] | Uh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[48:00] | You can sleep in Will’s bed. | 你可以睡在威尔的床上 |
[48:03] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[48:25] | Oh, my only grandson, | 我唯一的外孙 |
[48:27] | what you doing under there? | 你怎么在这下面 |
[48:28] | Everyone’s gone. | 大家都走了 |
[48:30] | – They all forgot you? – Yeah. | -他们把你忘了 -对 |
[48:33] | – How long you been under there? – Two days. | -你在这下面多久了 -两天 |
[48:36] | It gets cold at night. | 晚上会很冷 |
[48:38] | I pee my pants to stay warm. | 为了保暖我会尿裤子 |
[48:40] | Wise choice. | 明智 |
[48:41] | Hey, how about– | 不如这样 |
[48:43] | how about sharing some of those beans with a hungry old man? | 给我这个老饿鬼吃点你那些豆子 |
[48:49] | I called my mom in prison. | 我给我妈打了个电话 |
[48:50] | She said someone would get me. | 她说会有人来接我 |
[48:53] | And here I am. Your Messiah. | 我来了 我是你的弥赛亚 |
[48:57] | Hand me the hot sauce, would you? | 把辣酱递给我好吗 |
[49:10] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[49:12] | Gus wouldn’t sign. | 古斯不肯签字 |
[49:15] | I can’t get the loan and I lost the house. | 我借不到贷款 房子没了 |
[49:19] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[49:23] | Easy. | 别难过 |
[49:28] | I’m so exhausted… | 我累死了 |
[49:30] | It’s okay. Just breathe. | 没事的 深呼吸 |
[49:32] | And my family’s shattered, and Debbie’s having a girl | 我的家支离破碎 黛比要生女儿了 |
[49:36] | and she can’t talk to me… | 还不能找我倾诉 |
[49:39] | And I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己该做什么 |
[49:44] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[49:53] | You mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗 |
[49:55] | Tyler’s not back yet and I’m too excited to sleep. | 泰勒还没回家 我太兴奋了睡不着 |
[49:59] | Sure. | 好 |
[50:01] | Don’t worry, I promise not to touch you | 别担心 我保证不碰你 |
[50:03] | even though you’re way too adorable. | 虽然你简直太可爱了 |
[50:07] | Here. | 这样 |
[50:09] | I’ll stay down on the floor like a good little bitch. | 我这个老女人就乖乖躺在地板上 |
[50:16] | I can’t believe I got a second shot. | 没想到老天居然给我第二次机会 |
[50:20] | I’m gonna try to have a life this time. | 这次我一定好好过生活 |
[50:24] | I’m gonna make pipe cleaners, and… | 我要洗心革面 |
[50:28] | go to shows and hit the gym. | 看看演出 去健身 |
[50:31] | I’m gonna fuck women! | 我要操女人 |
[50:32] | If Tyler will let me. | 如果泰勒允许的话 |
[50:34] | Even if he doesn’t let me. | 就算他不允许也要操 |
[50:37] | I love having you here. | 我很喜欢有你在这里 |
[50:40] | Well, I love being here. | 我也很喜欢待在这里 |
[50:43] | I wish you didn’t have to go. | 真希望你可以不用走 |
[51:25] | 我是难民 我会吃手指 别他妈惹我 | |
[51:50] | Chuckie? | 恰奇 |
[51:53] | Chuckle Berry! | 亲爱的恰奇 |
[51:57] | Hey, Dump Truck, is that you? | 小胖墩 是你吗 |
[51:59] | Grandma! | 外婆 |
[52:02] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[52:07] | Queenie? | 奎妮 |
[52:11] | Well, look who it is. | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[52:13] | Squirming around in the filth just like I left you. | 跟当初一样 在垃圾里打滚 |
[52:16] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[52:18] | Well, I wasn’t looking for you, baby. | 我可没在找你 宝贝儿 |
[52:19] | I was looking for this chubby little menace. | 我找的是这个小家伙 |
[52:23] | Sammi asked me to watch him while she’s locked up. | 萨咪让我在她入狱期间帮忙照顾恰奇 |
[52:26] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[52:29] | Slimy fucker. | 老混蛋 |
[52:35] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[52:37] | Come on, let’s do it. | 来吧 咱们来吧 |
[52:39] | Come on, let’s do it. Come here. | 来一发吧 快过来 |
[52:40] | Oh, my God. | 我去 |
[52:41] | Take your pants down. | 快脱裤子 |
[52:42] | Take your pants down. | 快脱裤子 |
[52:56] | I dug it up. | 我挖出来了 |
[52:58] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[53:10] | Buy back the house. | 把房子买回来 |
[53:36] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |