时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m a pregnant teenage mom, | 我是个怀孕少女 |
[00:04] | my boobs feel like watermelons, | 我的乳房胀得像西瓜 |
[00:05] | my hormones are going crazy, and my feet hurt, | 荷尔蒙疯狂滋长 脚还疼的要死 |
[00:07] | but I still managed to watch | 但我还是看了 |
[00:09] | last week’s episode of Shameless. | 上周的《无耻家庭》 |
[00:10] | What the hell is your excuse? | 你又有什么借口 |
[00:13] | The room, though, it’s– it’s here in the house? | 那房间 是在这栋房子里吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah. Congratulations. | 是的 恭喜 |
[00:15] | You’re the new houseboy of Gamma Delta Rho. | 你是ΓΔΡ的新男仆了 |
[00:17] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[00:17] | We have only two jobs on this earth: | 在这世上 我们只需要做两件事 |
[00:19] | the first, to learn, the second, to cope. | 第一 学习 第二 应对 |
[00:23] | You mean, uh, walking through life shitfaced? | 你是指 潇洒地走过人生困境 |
[00:25] | – Where’s your bodyguard? – Gone. | -你的保镖呢 -离开了 |
[00:27] | Is it okay if I sit here awhile? | 我可以在这里坐一会吗 |
[00:28] | That’d be okay. | 坐吧 |
[00:29] | Debs, meet Queenie. | 黛比 这是奎尼 |
[00:31] | This is Sammi’s mom. | 萨咪的妈妈 |
[00:32] | Let’s get you some nettle leaf, | 我们来给你弄些荨麻叶 |
[00:34] | and it’ll help to strengthen your placenta. | 这能帮助强健你的胎盘 |
[00:36] | G-Dogg got a shipment coming through tomorrow. | G-Dogg有批货明天到 |
[00:38] | – Need you to run it. – I’m going straight. | -需要你来运 -我洗手不干了 |
[00:40] | I’d like to offer my delivery services for a package. | 我可以去送货 |
[00:43] | Nobody’s gonna notice if a little more goes missing | 再少上一点也不会有人注意的 |
[00:45] | after we replace it with some baby laxative. | 何况我们还会加点婴儿排便药进去 |
[00:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[00:53] | Oh, shit. | 完了 |
[00:56] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[00:57] | Where’d you get that? | 你哪儿搞来的 |
[00:58] | I think it could be one of mine. | 应该是我的 |
[01:00] | When Nikole finds out about this, | 这事要是被妮可知道了 |
[01:01] | she’s gonna take away my custody. | 她会夺走我的监护权 |
[02:49] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[02:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:51] | Ah, fuck! | 操 |
[03:00] | Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[03:12] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[03:13] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[03:14] | Shit! Shit, shit, shit! | 操 操 操 |
[03:17] | Shit! | 操 |
[03:29] | – Slept here last night? – Yeah. | -昨晚在这儿睡的吗 -是啊 |
[03:33] | – What are you writing? – A letter to Sean’s ex-wife. | -在写什么 -给肖恩的前妻写信 |
[03:36] | – How come? – Ask Carl. | -为什么 -问卡尔 |
[03:40] | Carl, why is Fiona writing a letter to Sean’s ex-wife? | 卡尔 菲奥娜为什么给肖恩前妻写信 |
[03:43] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – Okay, great. | -我不想说 -很好 |
[03:45] | I’ll just stand here and drink my coffee in silence. | 那我就在这里默默喝咖啡 |
[03:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:52] | To the commune with Queenie. | 和奎妮去公社 |
[03:54] | Except you’re not, ’cause you have school, remember? | 不能去 忘了今天有课了吗 |
[03:57] | I need a supportive environment. | 我需要有人支持 |
[03:58] | Not gonna get it here. | 在这里得不到支持 |
[04:00] | So that’s it for high school, huh? | 学就不上了是吧 |
[04:02] | Pregnant dropout at 15. Well played. | 15岁就怀孕辍学 干得漂亮 |
[04:05] | Don’t pretend you care. | 别装模作样地在乎我 |
[04:06] | You got to graduate, Debs. | 你得上完学 小黛 |
[04:07] | Have you heard of “Unschooling”? | 你们没听过”非学校教育”吗 |
[04:09] | It’s a widely recognized form of education. | 是种广泛认可的教育形式 |
[04:11] | – By who? – Queenie says it’s when | -谁认可了 -奎妮说的 |
[04:12] | you get knowledge from life instead of books. | 从生活中汲取知识 而不是书本 |
[04:14] | Like making spaghetti, | 就像做意大利面 |
[04:15] | when you measure water, pasta, salt. | 要测量水 面 盐的量 |
[04:17] | – That’s math. – No, that’s pathetic. | -是数学 -不 是可悲 |
[04:20] | If I’m desperate, I can just get my GED. | 如果无路可走 我可以去拿普通同等学历证 |
[04:22] | You know, like you did. | 就跟你一样 |
[04:23] | Queenie, are you going to support Debbie | 奎妮 你要支持黛比 |
[04:25] | as she “Unschools” her way through life? | 通过”非学校教育”学习谋生技能吗 |
[04:27] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[04:28] | Well, I have so many friends in the commune | 我在公社里有很多朋友 |
[04:30] | who have never had a day of conventional education, | 他们没有受过一天的传统教育 |
[04:34] | and they have so much worldly wisdom. | 但是他们却充满智慧 |
[04:36] | Like boiling pasta. | 就像煮意面 |
[04:38] | You want to quit school, Debs, I can’t stop you. | 你想辍学的话 黛比 我管不了你 |
[04:41] | Enjoy yourself at… what is it? | 祝你愉快 那什么来着 |
[04:43] | Soaring Consciousness Ecovillage. | 思绪飞扬快乐小镇 |
[04:45] | A hundred acres, very peaceful. | 一百英亩大 平静祥和 |
[04:48] | Oh, and if you see Lip, | 如果你们看到利普 |
[04:51] | tell him never to stifle his passion. | 告诉他千万不要扼杀自己的热情 |
[04:54] | Ta-ta. | 回见 |
[05:09] | – What’s this? – Hey, Frankie, baby. | -这是在干什么 -宝贝小弗 |
[05:11] | – We’re off to the commune. – What? | -我们要去公社 -什么 |
[05:13] | Chuckie’s probation papers came yesterday. | 恰奇的保释单昨天到了 |
[05:15] | Grandma is a rolling stone. | 外婆心花怒放 |
[05:20] | That’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[05:22] | Lying under the stars in a rural paradise. | 在天堂般的乡下 躺在星空下面 |
[05:25] | Fresh air, crackling fire. | 新鲜的空气 噼啪的篝火 |
[05:27] | Jeez, that sounds nice. | 天啊 太棒了 |
[05:28] | Are we taking the van? | 我们坐这辆车去吗 |
[05:29] | Don’t you need to pack? | 你不用打包吗 |
[05:31] | No, no. I’m good. | 不用 不用了 |
[05:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | – Where’s my change? – In tip jar. | -我的找零呢 -在小费盒里 |
[06:16] | I wasn’t planning on tipping five bucks. | 我没想付五块钱小费 |
[06:18] | Exactly. | 管你想不想 |
[06:19] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么回事 |
[06:20] | Well, her dad sold her into sexual slavery. | 她爸爸把她卖了当性奴 |
[06:23] | Pretty much put her in a bad mood for life. | 这辈子她都高兴不起来了 |
[06:26] | Pacie must have fell out. | 帕西估计掉下床了 |
[06:27] | It’s okay. You go. I take drinks. | 没事 你去 我送酒 |
[06:29] | – What’s that accent, Polish? – It’s Russian. | -是波兰口音吗 -俄罗斯 |
[06:30] | So she wasn’t born here. | 那她不是在这出生的 |
[06:32] | Sent over in a shipping crate. | 用货箱运过来的 |
[06:34] | You pay her under the table? | 你偷偷给她付钱吗 |
[06:35] | Shit, yeah. | 操 当然 |
[06:36] | How do you think this place stays open? | 不然这儿怎么开得下去 |
[06:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[06:39] | I’m Officer Lester Hibbert | 我是美国公民与移民事务局的 |
[06:40] | from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. | 莱斯特·希伯特官员 |
[06:43] | – Wait, what? – According to your boss, | -等等 什么 -根据你老板所说 |
[06:45] | you came to this country illegally. | 你属于非法移民 |
[06:46] | – Nice. – I didn’t know he was | -很好 -我又不知道 |
[06:48] | whatever he said. | 他的身份 |
[06:49] | I came here to unwind. You treated me like shit. | 我来这儿想放松一下 你却态度恶劣 |
[06:51] | And then you took my last five bucks. | 还拿走了我最后的五块钱 |
[06:53] | Now we’re gonna have a conversation. | 现在我们要好好谈谈 |
[06:56] | – He’s with Immigration? – I had no idea. | -他是移民局的 -我不知道 |
[06:58] | I didn’t see his badge. | 我没看到徽章 |
[06:59] | Shit, we can’t run this bar without her. | 操 没了她我们可忙不过来 |
[07:01] | Not with raise two kids. | 还有俩孩子要照顾 |
[07:06] | Hey, Olga. Paycheck. | 奥尔加 薪水 |
[07:07] | At last, I can retire. | 终于来了 我可以退休了 |
[07:10] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[07:12] | – Are you okay? – And, Fiona Gallagher. | -你还好吗 -你的 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[07:15] | I was up all night. | 我昨晚一夜没睡 |
[07:16] | I searched every inch of the house. | 检查了房子每个角落 |
[07:18] | I found all of Carl’s guns. | 把卡尔的枪都找到了 |
[07:19] | I-I went to the police station. | 我去了警察局 |
[07:21] | I left them there, no questions asked. | 把枪留在那里了 没人过问 |
[07:22] | Yeah, good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:24] | Are you gonna tell Nikole? | 你会告诉妮可吗 |
[07:26] | I can’t ask Will to hide this from his mom. | 我不能要求威尔去骗他妈妈 |
[07:27] | – I got to come clean. – Okay. | -我得老实跟她说 -好吧 |
[07:29] | I-I wrote a letter, which you can give to her. | 我写了封信 你可以给妮可 |
[07:31] | It says that it was all my fault | 信上说了都是我的错 |
[07:32] | and that you are a great dad. | 你是个棒极了的爸爸 |
[07:34] | There are three different versions– | 我写了三个不同的版本 |
[07:35] | She’s not gonna want to hear from you. | 她才不会想看你写的信 |
[07:38] | Well, what can I do, then? I-I feel awful. | 那我该怎么做 我感觉糟透了 |
[07:40] | Miguel, did you print out sales from last week? | 米格尔 你把上周的营业额打出来了吗 |
[07:43] | I got the accountant coming to file taxes. | 会计要来报税了 |
[07:45] | Can you stay through lunch? | 午餐时间你顾店行吗 |
[07:47] | Well, uh, are we gonna talk about this? | 我们不谈谈这事吗 |
[07:52] | Maybe later. | 以后再说吧 |
[08:12] | A little nippy. | 冷飕飕的 |
[08:13] | Freezing. And no service. | 这里冻死了 而且收不到信号 |
[08:16] | Where’s your house? | 你的房子在哪 |
[08:18] | My tent’s right up there. | 我的帐篷就在那 |
[08:19] | Your tent? | 你的帐篷 |
[08:21] | We gonna see a mountain lion? | 这里有没有美洲狮 |
[08:22] | No, we’re not, Chuckles. | 没有 恰奇 |
[08:24] | You were right all along. I wasn’t listening. | 你说得对 怪我没早点听你的 |
[08:26] | This is where we were meant to be together. | 这里才是我们命中注定厮守的地方 |
[08:29] | Out in the fresh, crisp air, the smell of pine. | 空气清爽 还有松树的味道 |
[08:33] | Jupiter. | 朱庇特 |
[08:36] | You were sorely missed. | 想死你了 |
[08:44] | Everybody, this is Jupiter, | 各位 这位是朱庇特 |
[08:46] | a founding father of Soaring Conciousness. | “思绪飞扬”的创始人 |
[08:50] | And is this…? | 这位是 |
[08:52] | The one I wrote to you about. | 我信上跟你说过的 |
[08:57] | We all hoped you’d come, Deborah. | 我们都很希望你能来 黛博拉 |
[09:00] | And here you are. | 现在你终于来了 |
[09:05] | Here, let me help you inside. | 披上 我陪你进去 |
[09:07] | Nice of you to bring her a blanket. | 你人真好 给她披毯子 |
[09:10] | It is chilly. | 天气凉 |
[09:12] | I know I’m cold. | 冷死哥了 |
[09:19] | Cute guy at the counter checking you out. | 吧台那里有个帅哥在看你 |
[09:21] | Know him? | 认识吗 |
[09:23] | – That’s my husband. – What? | -那是我丈夫 -什么 |
[09:27] | – Can I help you? – By way of apology. | -有什么能帮你的吗 -接受我道歉就好 |
[09:32] | – Okay. – The way I acted | -行 -你想买房的时候 |
[09:33] | when you were trying to buy the house. | 我那样对你 |
[09:35] | I’m not proud of it. | 我很对不起 |
[09:38] | Well, it all worked out, no thanks to you. | 现在都处理好了 谢谢你没帮忙 |
[09:40] | Well, that’s great. | 棒极了 |
[09:45] | So you want to apologize? | 所以你想跟我道歉 |
[09:46] | Yes, and… | 是的 还有… |
[09:48] | we should get a divorce. | 我们离婚吧 |
[09:52] | Why not, right? | 为什么不呢 |
[09:53] | Well, it’s been a year. | 都拖了一年了 |
[09:54] | Things are serious with my girlfriend. | 我和我女朋友也是认真的 |
[09:56] | – It seems– – You had me at “divorce.” | -看起来… -离婚两个字就够了 |
[10:01] | All right, you keep what’s yours. | 好吧 你的东西还是你的 |
[10:03] | I keep what’s mine. Nothing to exchange, except… | 我的东西还是我的 没什么麻烦 除了… |
[10:06] | Except? | 除了什么 |
[10:07] | The engagement ring that I gave you, | 我给你的订婚戒指 |
[10:09] | it was my grandma’s. | 那是我外婆的 |
[10:10] | It means a lot to my family. | 对我家很有意义 |
[10:13] | – It’s not a problem, is it? – Uh, no. | -这应该没问题吧 -没问题 |
[10:15] | Well, the paperwork’s all ready. | 我会把离婚协议准备好 |
[10:16] | Can you meet tomorrow at two? | 明天下午两点见面行吗 |
[10:17] | Let’s do this. | 行 |
[10:19] | All right. My lawyer’s address. | 好的 这是我律师的地址 |
[10:23] | Do I need a lawyer? | 我也需要律师吗 |
[10:25] | No, not if we keep it simple. | 不必 如果我们一切从简 |
[10:28] | Simple’s good. | 从简就好 |
[10:30] | I’ll see you at two. | 明天两点见 |
[10:31] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 不见不散 |
[10:38] | I am happy. I am good. | 我幸福 我安好 |
[10:41] | I will love myself today. | 今天我会好好爱自己 |
[10:44] | I am happy. I am good. | 我幸福 我安好 |
[10:47] | I will love myself today. | 今天我会好好爱自己 |
[10:58] | Blessings. | 上帝保佑 |
[11:00] | You’ve all noticed our new addition. | 大家都见到我们的新人了 |
[11:02] | Perfect Flower, Spirit, and Sky: | 完美的花儿 心灵 和天空 |
[11:06] | welcome, Deborah. | 欢迎 黛博拉 |
[11:09] | Deb-or-ahh… | 黛 博 拉 |
[11:21] | Carl, Carl. | 卡尔 卡尔 |
[11:25] | Wait, making me run after you? | 等等 让我追着你跑 |
[11:27] | – What’s that about? – I’m going home. | -这是怎么回事 -我要回家 |
[11:29] | Oh, well, you said you got a recording studio, right? | 你说你有个录音室 对吗 |
[11:31] | – You think you could record me? – Wait, excuse me? | -可以让我录个音吗 -什么意思 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I want to go to music camp this summer, | 这暑假我想参加音乐夏令营 |
[11:36] | and they need a sound file of me playing the violin, so… | 他们需要我拉小提琴的音频 所以… |
[11:39] | I would, but… | 是可以 但是… |
[11:41] | I got shit to do. | 我有一堆烂事要做 |
[11:44] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | Sounds cool, though. Good luck with that. | 不过听起来不错 祝你好运 |
[11:59] | Where were you? I’m starving. | 你去哪儿了 我饿死了 |
[12:01] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[12:03] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry, man. | 卧槽 抱歉 |
[12:05] | Hey, what’s going on tonight? | 今晚有什么安排没 |
[12:06] | Uh, Caleb’s working all night. | 卡莱布上夜班 |
[12:08] | I’m working at the sorority, | 我在联谊会打工 |
[12:10] | run the bar for a party; you should come. | 给她们的派对准备酒水 你一起来玩呗 |
[12:11] | You know I love a sorority. | 你知道我喜欢联谊 |
[12:13] | Oh, come on, there are some girls who look like dudes. | 有些妹子长得跟汉子似的 |
[12:15] | – Pass. – It’s Mardi Gras theme. | -拒绝 -主题是狂欢节 |
[12:18] | There’s gonna be costumes and shit. | 人们会专门装扮什么的 |
[12:19] | We’ll make it fun. | 会很好玩 |
[12:26] | Hair of the dog? | 解醉酒吗 |
[12:27] | You read 63 shitty student papers on nuclear fission, | 要读六十三份学生写的有关核裂变的烂论文 |
[12:31] | you need something to dull the pain. | 就得靠这个来缓解痛苦 |
[12:50] | Oh, you have it. Thank God. | 还在 谢天谢地 |
[12:52] | So let’s talk price. | 来谈谈价吧 |
[12:54] | You gave me 1900 for it. | 你当时给了我一千九 |
[12:56] | I have 500, but I’ll get you the rest. | 我现在有五百 但我会再付你剩下的 |
[12:58] | We could work out a payment plan where I could come– | 我们可以弄个还款计划让我可以… |
[13:00] | You had three months | 你有三个月的时间 |
[13:02] | to buy it back for 1900. | 能以一千九的价格赎回去 |
[13:05] | Contract expired, hocus-pocus, | 但合同已经失效了 |
[13:09] | it’s now 6,000. | 所以现在的价格是六千 |
[13:11] | Six thousand? Please, I-I’m getting divorced. | 六千 拜托 我要离婚 |
[13:15] | My ex wants it back. | 我的前夫想要回戒指 |
[13:16] | His grandma smuggled it out of Nazi Germany | 他奶奶把这戒指塞进阴道 |
[13:18] | in her vagina, | 从纳粹德国偷运出来的 |
[13:20] | so it has sentimental value. | 所以这戒指是情感寄托 |
[13:21] | Lots of people come to this shop to look at this ring. | 很多人来店里看这枚戒指 |
[13:25] | Well–well, don’t sell it. Come on, I’m begging you. | 别卖它 拜托 我求求你 |
[13:28] | Uh, can–can you just take what I have and– | 你可以先拿着我现有的钱 |
[13:30] | and put it on hold? | 暂停售卖吗 |
[13:33] | Give you a couple of days, | 给你几天时间 |
[13:35] | but the price is 6,000. | 但价格还是六千 |
[13:37] | 6,000. Yeah, I got it. | 六千 明白 |
[13:48] | 离婚&家庭律师 里克·安纳卡西欧 | |
[13:52] | 离婚&家庭律师 里克·安纳卡西欧 | |
[13:56] | Oh, my God. It’s so beautiful. | 天哪 好漂亮 |
[13:59] | And so warm. | 好暖和 |
[14:01] | It’s the only tent with electric heat. | 这是唯一有电暖的帐篷 |
[14:03] | Is this your tent? | 是你的帐篷吗 |
[14:04] | No. It’s yours, Deborah. | 不 是你的 黛博拉 |
[14:07] | – What? – This is the maternity tent. | -什么 -这是孕妇专用帐篷 |
[14:10] | There’s lavender and rose petals | 薰衣草和玫瑰花瓣 |
[14:12] | and the water sounds. | 伴着流水声 |
[14:15] | – And what’s that? – That is a fertility goddess. | -那是什么 -丰产女神 |
[14:18] | No male energy here. | 这里没有阳气 |
[14:23] | Generator’s over there. | 发电机在那边 |
[14:25] | That’s the greenhouse, | 那是温室 |
[14:26] | grows enough carrots and turnips to last the winter. | 种植了足够过冬的萝卜和芜菁 |
[14:29] | And this is our compost pile. | 而这是我们的肥料 |
[14:32] | Ground is frozen, so we don’t have much soil. | 土地都被冻结 能种植的土壤不多 |
[14:34] | But this stuff is high in nitrogen | 好在这东西含氮量高 |
[14:36] | and great for the plants. | 对作物有大大的好处 |
[14:38] | – Here. – What’s this? | -拿着 -什么东西 |
[14:39] | To be part of our community, you got to contribute. | 要成为这里的一份子 你就要有所贡献 |
[14:42] | No work, no eat, no heat, right? So we all pitch in. | 不劳动就没饭吃 没暖取 人人都要动手 |
[14:45] | And right now, we need to aerate the compost. | 现在我们要翻动肥料让空气进去 |
[14:48] | Go on, Frank. | 快啊 弗兰克 |
[14:50] | Just jam it in and turn. Don’t climb the compost, son. | 插进去搅动就好 别乱爬肥料堆 孩子 |
[14:54] | Oh, Jesus. That is ripe. | 老天 真难闻 |
[14:57] | Vegetable scraps mixed with what we get from the latrine. | 剩菜和从公共厕所弄来的粪便的混合物 |
[15:00] | Hold on. That’s human shit? | 等等 你是说人拉的屎吗 |
[15:04] | We call it “Black gold.” | 我们称之为”黑金” |
[15:06] | It’s why the vegetables at lunch were so delicious. | 这就是午餐吃的蔬菜如此可口的原因 |
[15:18] | Can you check on the babies? | 你能去看下孩子吗 |
[15:19] | Do you see me up to my elbows in dirty dishes? | 你没看见我正忙着洗杯子吗 |
[15:21] | Well, where’s Svetlana? Hey, hey, what’s happening? | 斯维特拉娜去哪了 怎么回事 |
[15:25] | – I move to Kentucky. – No. No, no, no. Don’t do that. | -我要搬去肯塔基州 -别 别走啊 |
[15:29] | I cannot get visa with my husband in prison. | 我丈夫坐牢 我拿不到签证 |
[15:31] | Soon they come take me on a plane to Russia. | 很快他们就会来把我遣送回俄罗斯 |
[15:34] | Except I’m not here; I’m in Kentucky. | 但是我不会在这儿 而是在肯塔基州 |
[15:35] | But there has to be a way we can fix this. | 我们肯定能解决这个问题的 |
[15:38] | All right, what if you divorce Mickey | 好吧 要不然你跟米奇离婚 |
[15:39] | and somebody else marries you? | 嫁给别人 |
[15:41] | Like one of these guys around here. | 比如酒吧里的人 |
[15:42] | Who here wants to marry Svetlana? | 在座的谁愿意娶斯维特拉娜 |
[15:44] | Yeah! | 愿意 |
[15:46] | Okay, you must learn everything about me, | 好吧 你们必须了解我的一切 |
[15:49] | meet immigration officer for next two years, | 接下来的两年里都要会见移民局的人 |
[15:51] | live with me, and still pay for sex. | 跟我住一起 做爱还要付钱 |
[15:53] | Now who wants to? | 现在谁还愿意 |
[15:58] | All right, so I’ll marry you. | 好吧 我娶你 |
[16:00] | Yeah, you move in with us, and I’ll meet with the USC guy | 你搬来跟我们住 我来见那个 |
[16:02] | – or whatever his name is. – Are you forgetting something? | -移什么玩意的人 -你是不是忘了什么 |
[16:04] | – You’re still married. – Shit. | -你已经结婚了 -该死 |
[16:06] | N-not to her, to some other chick. | 不是跟她 跟别的女人 |
[16:07] | I never filed divorce papers. | 我没填离婚文件 |
[16:12] | So you two not married? | 所以你们俩没结婚 |
[16:13] | We had a pretend wedding, but… | 我们办了个婚礼 但是 |
[16:17] | I’m not following. | 你俩什么意思 |
[16:19] | Gay marriage is legal in Illinois. | 在伊利诺伊州同性婚姻是合法的 |
[16:23] | What? You marry her? | 什么 你要嫁给她 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 这我就不太确定了 |
[16:27] | You said you’d do it. How is this any different? | 你说自己愿意娶 这又有什么区别 |
[16:34] | Well, all right, if that’s what you want. | 好吧 你要是想这样 |
[16:35] | Okay, I guess. | 那好吧 |
[16:40] | M-my ex asked me to return the engagement ring, | 我前夫让我把订婚戒指还给他 |
[16:42] | which is a family heirloom. | 那是家传戒指 |
[16:44] | Only I pawned it, and I can’t afford to buy it back, | 但我当了 还没钱赎回来 |
[16:47] | so my question is, can he sue me? | 所以我的问题是 他能起诉我吗 |
[16:50] | Does your ex have a lawyer? | 你的前夫有律师吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, it’s an expensive card. That’s a good sign. | 名片挺贵 这是好兆头 |
[16:57] | Uh, we’re meeting tomorrow at two. | 我们明天两点见面 |
[16:58] | And we agreed to keep things sim– | 我们同意一切从简 |
[17:00] | Hold that thought. Ernesto! | 等等 埃内斯托 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:17] | That’s, uh, my sister’s kid. | 那是 我姐姐的孩子 |
[17:19] | She’s a crackhead, but he’s okay. | 她是个瘾君子 但那孩子还好 |
[17:22] | I was saying, m-me and my ex agreed | 我是说 我和我前夫同意 |
[17:24] | we wouldn’t go after each other’s stuff. | 我们不要对方的东西 |
[17:26] | Just leave with what we had coming in. | 拿走自己的东西就此分道扬镳 |
[17:27] | Or–or–or, hear me out, | 或是 或是 听我说 |
[17:30] | you leave with what you had, | 你拿走你自己的东西 |
[17:31] | but you also leave with what he had. | 但你还要拿走他的东西 |
[17:34] | The husband of one of my clients | 因为我 我其中一个客户的丈夫 |
[17:35] | is on his mother’s couch, thanks to me. | 现在睡在他妈家的沙发上 |
[17:38] | So weigh my hourly wage against what we can– | 所以掂量下我每小时的要价和我们能 |
[17:40] | – It’s not what I want. – Well, ye– | -这不是我想要的 -好吧 |
[17:42] | Shirley Klifton’s on line one. | 雪莉·克利夫顿在一号线 |
[17:44] | Line one? We only have one line. | 一号线 我们就这一条线 |
[17:46] | Ms. Klifton, Rick Encarnacion here. | 克利夫顿女士 这里是里克·安纳卡西欧 |
[17:49] | – I represent Fiona Gallarez. – Gallagher. | -我是菲奥娜·加拉雷斯的律师 -加拉格 |
[17:51] | Gallagher, yeah. | 加拉格 对 |
[17:52] | She and, uh, your client Gus Pfender | 她和你的客户古斯·芬德 |
[17:56] | are filing for a mutual divorce, | 正申请双方自愿离婚 |
[17:58] | and I want to open up a line of communication. | 我想和你们交流一下 |
[18:00] | Also your client wants us to return the engagement ring, | 还有你的客户想让我们归还订婚戒指 |
[18:04] | but we won’t be able to comply. | 但我们无法满足这一要求 |
[18:05] | Of course, he voluntarily gave her the ring | 当然 他当时是自愿将戒指给她 |
[18:07] | without expectation of return compensation. | 并没有期望返还补偿 |
[18:15] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:17] | Would you send over an itemized list of all his assets? | 你能送一份他所有资产的清单过来吗 |
[18:19] | Yeah. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 我们明天见 |
[18:23] | – What happened? – She’s a lawyer. | -怎么回事 -她是律师 |
[18:24] | What’s she gonna say? I wouldn’t worry about it. | 她能说什么 我不会担心的 |
[18:26] | Wh–uh, you asked for a list of assets? | 你要资产清单 |
[18:28] | It’s routine. | 例行程序 |
[18:31] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[18:32] | We can keep going, | 我们可以继续说 |
[18:33] | or I can see you tomorrow. | 或是明天再见面 |
[18:35] | Just know that I bill on the quarter hour. | 但你要知道我按刻钟收费的 |
[18:43] | Who didn’t get their check? | 谁还没拿到支票 |
[18:45] | Uh, Carl. | 卡尔 |
[18:49] | Bubba. | 布巴 |
[18:51] | Here you go, Miles. | 给你 麦尔斯 |
[18:51] | Yo, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:54] | It’s pay for your first two days. | 这是你头两天的工资 |
[18:56] | This is for two days? | 两天就这点钱 |
[18:57] | You make minimum wage. Here’s hours logged. | 这是最低工资 工时都记在这 |
[19:00] | Subtract federal withholding, medicare, social security, | 去掉联邦扣缴所得税 医疗和社会保险 |
[19:04] | state disability, state withholding and insurance, | 州伤残保险 州扣缴所得税还有商保 |
[19:06] | voila, net total. | 这就是净收入 |
[19:08] | This barely covers the bus to get here. | 这点钱只够付来这的公交费 |
[19:10] | That’s not true. | 瞎说 |
[19:12] | Oh, yeah, I guess that’s…almost true. | 好吧 好像是那么回事 |
[19:15] | What can I say? It’s a shitty job. | 但我有什么办法 这工作就这么烂 |
[19:17] | Meanwhile, you’re not dead. You’re not in prison. | 况且你又没死 也没坐牢 |
[19:19] | So there’s an upside. | 这不是挺好的 |
[19:25] | And I got a couple of New Orleans Hurricane shots for you. | 这是你们要的新奥尔良飓风酒 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | One for you and one for me. | 这是你的 这是我的 |
[19:31] | Hell did you put on your face? | 你脸上抹的是什么玩意 |
[19:33] | The girls did it. | 姑娘们给我弄的 |
[19:35] | You know, they said it was water-soluble, | 她们说这是水溶性颜料 |
[19:36] | but I-I tried to wash it off my hands. It won’t come off. | 但我尝试用水洗 却洗不掉 |
[19:38] | Don’t even touch me with that shit. | 别用那鬼东西碰我 |
[19:41] | Hey, is that the, uh, girl who looks like a dude? | 那个就是你说的男人婆吗 |
[19:44] | No, that’s an actual dude. | 不 他是货真价实的男人 |
[19:45] | Uh, the girl dude, she has a mustache. | 那个男人婆有胡子 |
[19:52] | – Yeah, who is this? – Mandy. | -谁找我 -曼迪 |
[19:57] | Wh-where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:59] | Uh, I’m–I’m at a party with Lip. | 我和利普正在一个派对上 |
[20:02] | Don’t–don’t tell him it’s me. Tell him it’s someone else, okay? | 别告诉他是我打的 就说是其他人好吗 |
[20:04] | – What’s going on? – I left Indiana. | -怎么了 -我离开了印第安纳 |
[20:06] | I’m in Chicago in a hotel downtown in some serious shit. | 我在芝加哥市区一个酒店里 事情一团糟 |
[20:09] | I-I didn’t know who else to call, | 我不知道该打给谁 |
[20:11] | but I can’t get into it on the phone. | 但我不能在电话里说 |
[20:12] | – Can you come here? – Wh–now? | -你能过来吗 -什么 现在吗 |
[20:15] | Wh-where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[20:17] | M-McCormick Park Hotel. | 沃特街和哥伦布大道的岔口 |
[20:19] | Uh, Water Street and Columbus. Room 218. | 麦考密克公园酒店218室 |
[20:22] | And try not to talk to the front desk if you can help it. | 还有别去招惹前台 |
[20:25] | – Why not? – Just come now. | -为什么 -快过来 |
[20:26] | And don’t tell Lip. | 别告诉利普 |
[20:28] | Wait, Ma– | 慢着 曼… |
[20:36] | Hey, uh, I’m gonna split. | 我要先撤了 |
[20:39] | What, wait. You’re leaving? | 什么 你要走了吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah, I’m, uh– I’m gonna go meet Caleb. | 是的 我要去见凯勒布 |
[20:42] | I thought he was working. | 他不是在工作吗 |
[20:44] | Got his schedules mixed up. | 他搞错时间了 |
[20:45] | All right, man. Have fun. | 好吧 你好好玩 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:48] | Hey, here’s, uh, a couple Hurricane shots for you | 这是你们两位的飓风酒 |
[20:52] | and, uh, one for me. | 再给我自己一杯 |
[20:59] | You can sit anywhere. | 你可以随便坐 |
[21:01] | Is Carl working? | 卡尔在干活吗 |
[21:05] | You can go on back if you want. | 你可以去后面找他 |
[21:07] | Make sure he’s decent. | 先问清楚他穿没穿裤子 |
[21:14] | Your boss said you were back here. | 你的老板说你在这里 |
[21:16] | Uh, what’s going on? You here to eat? | 怎么了 你来吃饭吗 |
[21:19] | J-Dubb told me you were working. | 小达跟我说你在这工作 |
[21:21] | Kid has a big mouth. | 他嘴可真大 |
[21:23] | You don’t want people knowing you got a job? | 你不想让别人知道你在这工作吗 |
[21:26] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这没有什么不好啊 |
[21:30] | You gonna record me or what? | 你要帮我录音吗 |
[21:32] | That why you came here? | 你就是想说这个 |
[21:37] | Why you just walk by me today? | 今天你为什么不理我 |
[21:40] | I had to get to work. | 我要干活 |
[21:42] | This whole year, you were trying to get with me | 这一年你想方设法接近我 |
[21:44] | and getting me stuff. | 还送我礼物 |
[21:46] | Now you don’t even look at me. | 现在你甚至看都不看我一眼 |
[21:49] | You not feeling me or something? | 你不喜欢我了吗 |
[21:50] | No. Yeah, I do. | 不是 我当然喜欢你 |
[21:53] | So what’s up? | 那是怎么回事 |
[21:55] | This is what’s up. | 就是你看到的这回事 |
[21:57] | Washing dishes with eggs and mayonnaise, | 洗沾满鸡蛋和蛋黄酱的盘子 |
[21:59] | wearing a damn hairnet. | 还要戴这该死的网发套 |
[22:00] | I got my check from my boss. | 从老板那儿领到工资的时候 |
[22:02] | I thought he was playing a joke. | 我还以为他在开玩笑 |
[22:04] | And if you didn’t want me when I had cash, | 如果我有钱的时候你都不愿意和我在一起 |
[22:06] | how am I supposed to get with you now? | 那现在就更不可能了 |
[22:11] | That whole wannabe gangster act, | 扮黑帮那一套 |
[22:13] | you were trying too hard. | 你搞的有点过了 |
[22:16] | But what you just said? | 但你刚才说的那些 |
[22:19] | That was real. | 都是发自内心的 |
[22:23] | Put the hairnet back on. | 把网发套戴上 |
[22:24] | No way. | 不行 |
[22:26] | – Please. – Hell no. | -快点戴上 -没门 |
[22:56] | So you gonna record me? | 这下你愿意帮我录音了吧 |
[22:58] | I don’t work till five tomorrow. | 我明天五点才上班 |
[23:00] | See you after school. | 放学后见 |
[23:07] | Sean, hey. | 肖恩 |
[23:09] | I miss you. Uh, call me. | 我很想你 打给我 |
[23:13] | Uh, when you’re ready. | 你准备好了就打给我 |
[23:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:22] | I told my girlfriend this morning, | 我今天早上还跟我女朋友说 |
[23:24] | “Don’t worry, Fiona won’t screw me over.” | “别担心 菲奥娜不会耍我的” |
[23:26] | – That’s funny, huh? – What’s wrong? | -很好笑 是吧 -怎么了 |
[23:27] | What, you’re keeping my grandma’s ring | 你想留下我祖母的戒指 |
[23:29] | and you want a list of my assets? | 还要我的财产清单 |
[23:31] | I never told the lawyer– | 我从没告诉律师… |
[23:32] | No, no, hey. That’s fine, all right? | 别说了 没关系 |
[23:34] | But I just want you to remember, | 但你要记住 |
[23:35] | this is how you wanted to play it. | 这可是你自找的 |
[23:37] | I am not coming after your money. | 我没想要你的钱 |
[23:40] | And the ring… | 还有那枚戒指… |
[23:43] | …is at a pawn shop. | …在当铺 |
[23:44] | A-and if you can’t wait till I can get the cash, | 你要是等不及我攒够钱赎回来 |
[23:46] | then go buy it yourself and I’ll just pay you back. | 那你就先去买下来 我会还你钱的 |
[23:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:02] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[24:03] | – Who is it? – It’s me. | -是谁 -是我 |
[24:07] | Come in, quick. | 快点进来 |
[24:08] | Hey, you all right? | 你怎么了 |
[24:09] | Well, I did some crank, don’t ask me why, | 我抽了点粉 别问我原因 |
[24:11] | ’cause I fucking hate that shit. | 因为我他妈都要恨死了 |
[24:14] | Is that why you called? | 你打电话就这事 |
[24:15] | – ‘Cause I did crank? – Well… | -因为我吸粉 -不然是什么… |
[24:17] | No, that–that’s why. | 不 是因为这个 |
[24:25] | Oh, shit. Who’s he? | 我操 他是谁 |
[24:26] | Said his name was Andy, but who knows? | 他说他叫安迪 谁知道真假 |
[24:29] | Don’t worry about him. He’s dead. | 别费心了 他已经死了 |
[24:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[24:38] | Mandy, what happened? | 曼迪 这是怎么回事 |
[24:39] | I’ve got blood on this dress. | 我把血弄到裙子上了 |
[24:40] | I’ve worn this, like, twice. | 这裙子我也就穿过两次 |
[24:41] | Mandy! | 曼迪 |
[24:46] | I met him through my service. | 我上班时遇到他的 |
[24:47] | What service? | 什么班 |
[24:52] | Escort. | 应召女 |
[24:57] | Living out here is gonna do you a world of good, Frankie. | 生活在这里会对你大有裨益的 小弗 |
[25:00] | I always loved the great outdoors. | 我一直都很喜欢户外 |
[25:02] | Of course, there was usually an underpass to keep the rain off. | 当然了 通常都会有地下通道可以躲雨 |
[25:06] | Hey, the kid’s not gonna sleep with us, is he? | 这孩子不会跟咱俩一起睡吧 |
[25:09] | Has his own tent. | 他有自己的帐篷 |
[25:10] | Good night, Chuckapoo. | 晚安 小查查 |
[25:12] | Well, what if there’s a mountain lion? | 要是美洲狮来了怎么办 |
[25:14] | Oh, gosh, we are barely outside of the city, kid. | 天啊 孩子 这地方是近郊 |
[25:18] | Be lucky if you see a squirrel. | 能看见个松鼠就算是幸运的了 |
[25:24] | In here. | 这里 |
[25:25] | Cozy. | 很不错 |
[25:29] | Frank, this is Pan and Tahuti. | 弗兰克 这是潘和塔户提 |
[25:31] | – You share a tent? – No. | -你们共住一顶帐篷 -不是 |
[25:33] | – Thank God. – They’re just here for sex. | -谢天谢地 -他们是来做爱的 |
[25:35] | With who? | 和谁做 |
[25:36] | Oh, don’t tell me you’re screwing | 我去 难道你跟这些 |
[25:39] | these octogenarian patchouli-freaks? | 八九十岁浑身草药味的糟老头子上床吗 |
[25:41] | Want some tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[25:44] | Does no one smoke weed? | 没人抽大麻吗 |
[25:46] | There’s room for you, Frankie. | 你可以参与进来 小弗 |
[25:46] | But if you want to wait outside, | 但如果你想去外面等的话 |
[25:48] | that’s okay too. | 也没问题 |
[25:49] | I call shotgun. | 后面归我了 |
[26:05] | Two, three, push. | 2 3 推 |
[26:09] | Okay, good. Just one more. | 很好 再来一次就好了 |
[26:10] | Just give me a second. | 让我歇会 |
[26:16] | Forgot you dyed your hair. | 都忘了你染发了 |
[26:19] | Yeah, first time, it was too light, | 是啊 第一次染得太浅了 |
[26:20] | so I had the stylist darken it and add some highlights. | 所以我让理发师弄深了些还加了点挑染 |
[26:22] | More natural this way. | 这样更自然 |
[26:24] | – Look like a real blonde. – Thanks. | -像个正宗金发妹 -谢谢 |
[26:29] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[26:30] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[26:32] | Aren’t there security cameras in hotel hallways? | 宾馆走廊里面有监控器吧 |
[26:35] | We could cover our faces. | 我们可以挡住脸 |
[26:36] | They’ll know we came out of this room. | 那别人也会知道咱们离开房间了 |
[26:43] | We are not pushing him out a window. | 我们不能把他从窗口推下去 |
[26:45] | Why? It’s only the second floor. | 为什么不 这才二楼 |
[26:49] | It’s not even concrete down there. | 下面甚至都不是水泥地 |
[26:50] | It’s just a strip of grass. | 只有绿化带 |
[26:54] | You, open your mouth. | 你 张嘴 |
[26:57] | There we go. Now you. All right. | 好了 到你了 好了 |
[27:04] | Yo, Trina. Trina, open your mouth. | 喂 特里娜 特里娜 张嘴 |
[27:05] | – What? – It’s 151 proof. | -什么 -75度的 |
[27:08] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:12] | Hey, look, you, uh– | 那个 你 |
[27:14] | like, you want to hang out later? | 等下想一起玩吗 |
[27:16] | No. | 不想 |
[27:17] | Why? You seeing somebody? | 为什么 你有男朋友了吗 |
[27:18] | No, I-I’d just rather be with someone who gives a shit. | 没有 我只是想找个认真点的人 |
[27:22] | Hey, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[27:23] | I-I-I didn’t realize that you wanted a relationship, | 我 我不知道你想认真谈恋爱 |
[27:26] | you know, since, you know, we were in that three-way. | 因为 我们一起玩过三人行 |
[27:29] | Uh, that wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[27:31] | – Sorry? – And my name is Brina. | -什么 -还有 我叫布蕾娜 |
[27:33] | Not Trina. | 不是特里娜 |
[27:50] | Well, come on, give me a hand. Please. | 别傻站着 过来帮忙 拜托了 |
[27:54] | The window won’t even open all the way. | 这窗户根本就开不大 |
[27:56] | They rig it like that so no one will fall out. | 他们故意设计成这样 防止有人掉出去 |
[27:58] | Okay, so we’ll take him out in sections. | 好吧 那我们先分尸再扔 |
[28:01] | – I’ll call my brothers. – Mandy. | -我叫我哥过来 -曼迪 |
[28:03] | Mandy, hey. | 曼迪 |
[28:06] | Stop. | 停下 |
[28:07] | We got to call 911. | 我们报警吧 |
[28:09] | Listen to me; you don’t tell them you’re an escort. | 听着 你别说你是应召女 |
[28:11] | You say that — that you met the guy at a bar, | 你就说 你和这人是在酒吧遇到的 |
[28:13] | that you brought him back to your room, | 你把他带回了房间 |
[28:14] | that– that you had rough sex. | 然后 你们做爱很粗暴 |
[28:17] | The paramedics will get here. | 等医护人员过来 |
[28:18] | They’ll check him out; they’ll see he died of a stroke | 他们会验尸 发现他死于中风 |
[28:20] | and that you called it in. | 而且是你报的警 |
[28:30] | I didn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你要过来 |
[28:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:35] | I don’t have to stay. | 我不在这过夜 |
[28:39] | Nah, I was about to head out to a meeting. | 没事 我正要去参加互助会 |
[28:43] | It’s just that you weren’t responding to my texts, | 你不回我的短信 |
[28:45] | and I’m kind of building it up in my head. | 我就一直胡思乱想 |
[28:49] | I was on the phone with Nikole. | 我在和妮可打电话 |
[28:59] | How did that go? | 她怎么说 |
[29:01] | She flipped. | 她发飙了 |
[29:04] | Threatened to challenge custody. | 威胁说要跟我取消监护权 |
[29:10] | Is there anything that I can do? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[29:16] | I’ll let you know. | 需要帮忙了我会告诉你的 |
[29:22] | Gus came into Patsy’s. | 古斯去Patsy之家了 |
[29:26] | Wants a divorce | 他提出离婚 |
[29:29] | and his engagement ring, | 还要我把订婚戒指还给他 |
[29:32] | which now has a price tag of six grand at the pawn shop, | 这戒指现在在典当行标价六千 |
[29:35] | so I’m screwed. | 所以我完蛋了 |
[29:37] | He called and basically accused me of stealing– | 他打电话给我 指控我偷 |
[29:39] | Sorry, I, uh– if I’m gonna make that meeting, | 抱歉 我 我要迟到了 |
[29:42] | I, uh–I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:46] | So we’re not gonna talk? | 我们不坐下来谈谈吗 |
[29:52] | There’s something in NA, uh, “Pause when agitated.” | 互助会里有句话 “焦躁的时候就停一下” |
[29:56] | I’m agitated, so I’m pausing. | 我现在很焦躁 所以想暂时停一下 |
[30:01] | M-meaning? | 什 什么意思 |
[30:06] | We could talk, | 我们可以谈 |
[30:07] | but it won’t be doing either of us any favors. | 但是这对我们俩都不会有任何帮助 |
[30:39] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[30:41] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[30:43] | Sweetie, sweetie, no, no, no, | 宝贝 宝贝 别 别 别 |
[30:44] | it doesn’t bend that way. | 不往那边弯 |
[30:46] | Careful. Careful. | 小心点 小心点 |
[30:48] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[30:51] | – Who’s that? – Who do you think it is? | -谁啊 -还能是谁 |
[30:52] | – Let me in. – You have your own tent, Frank. | -让我进去 -你自己有帐篷 弗兰克 |
[30:55] | It’s like a scene from Caligula over there. | 那里面跟演《罗马帝国艳情史》似的 |
[30:57] | There’s more wrinkled skin than a barrel full of prunes. | 满眼皱巴巴的皮 褶子比一整桶李子干还多 |
[31:00] | – What? – It’s freezing out here. | -什么 -外面冷死了 |
[31:02] | Will you open the flap? | 你开不开帐篷 |
[31:03] | No, I don’t want to get kicked out | 不开 我不想被赶出去 |
[31:04] | when they specifically said no male energy | 他们特意强调过孕妇帐篷里 |
[31:06] | – in the maternity tent. – Okay, good. | -不能有阳气 -行 正好 |
[31:09] | ‘Cause I am fresh out of male energy. | 我刚被吸干了阳气 |
[31:11] | Now open the God — Jesus. | 把这该死的 我去 |
[31:15] | Open the damn — Ahh! Shit. | 打开这该死的 操 |
[31:18] | The hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[31:19] | Sorry, Frank, but you can’t come in. | 抱歉 弗兰克 你不能进来 |
[31:21] | Fine, enjoy your big, spacious vagina tent | 行 好好享受你这宽敞的阴道帐篷吧 |
[31:26] | while I’m in a foursome | 我玩四人行去 |
[31:27] | with Pete Seeger and Willie Nelson, for fuck’s sake. | 和皮特·西格尔还有威利·纳尔逊一起 |
[31:36] | The fu– | 妈的… |
[31:47] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[31:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:59] | – Back from the dead? – Hi. Where–where am I? | -起死回生了 -我…我这是在哪儿 |
[32:01] | Cook County ER, receiving treatment for alcohol poisoning. | 库克县急救中心 你因酒精中毒正接受治疗 |
[32:04] | You had a .32 BAC, | 你血液酒精含量太高 |
[32:06] | so we’re hydrating, watching respiration. | 所以我们正给你输液 观察呼吸状况 |
[32:08] | F-from drinking? Are you serious? | 酒精中毒 你确定吗 |
[32:13] | Well, how– how did I get here? | 我是怎么到这儿的 |
[32:15] | Got a 911 call from Brina Evans. | 布蕾娜·伊万斯打电话叫的救护车 |
[32:17] | Brina? | 布蕾娜 |
[32:24] | Look, I, um– I got to get out of here, okay? | 听着 我…我要出院 |
[32:26] | It’s gonna be a few more hours. | 还得观察几个小时 |
[32:28] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你该庆幸自己还活着 |
[32:48] | – Have breakfast with me. – I should go. | -和我一起吃早饭吧 -我该走了 |
[32:50] | Thanks for letting me crash. I live with some girls. | 谢谢你留我过夜 我和几个女孩住一起 |
[32:52] | Didn’t want them to see me like that. | 不想她们看见我狼狈的样子 |
[32:54] | You should wash the dress. | 你的裙子该洗洗了 |
[32:56] | Lip lives on campus. Fiona’s at work. | 利普上大学 菲奥娜上班 |
[32:59] | Give me the dress. | 把裙子给我 |
[33:04] | What are all those medical books? | 这些医学书籍是干什么的 |
[33:07] | I’m studying to be an EMT. | 我正准备考急救员 |
[33:09] | The guy I’m dating is a fireman, got me into it. | 我男票是消防员 拉我入坑 |
[33:13] | Hot black fireman, also an artist. | 火辣的黑人消防员 他还是个艺术家 |
[33:18] | Upgrade from my brother. | 不再留恋我哥了 |
[33:21] | I miss Mickey, but, uh, this new guy’s nice. | 我想念米奇 但是新男友人很好 |
[33:25] | I’m enjoying it while it lasts. | 趁还在一起我要好好享受 |
[33:28] | You think he’ll dump you? | 你觉得他会甩了你 |
[33:29] | Well, I told him I’m bipolar and my family’s screwed up, | 我告诉他我有躁郁症 家里情况也一团糟 |
[33:32] | and he took it pretty well. | 他都坦然接受了 |
[33:35] | But it’s one thing to hear it, another to live with it, so… | 但听到是一回事 一起生活又是另一回事 |
[33:39] | we shall see. | 所以走着瞧呗 |
[33:41] | How’s Lip? | 利普怎么样了 |
[33:45] | He’s great. | 他很好 |
[33:46] | He’s acing his classes. | 他在课上表现出色 |
[33:49] | He was, uh, banging this professor, | 他…和一个女教授上了床 |
[33:51] | and that got kind of ugly, but… | 结局有点糟 但是… |
[33:55] | you know Lip. | 你知道利普的 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:03] | Take a shower. I’ll wash the dress. | 你洗个澡 我去把裙子洗了 |
[34:11] | Sorry, I was with the accountant. | 抱歉 我刚刚去见会计师 |
[34:13] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[34:14] | Law offices of Klifton and Klifton, | 克里夫顿和克里夫顿的律师事务所 |
[34:16] | explain why I don’t have this fucking ring. | 解释为什么我没有那该死的戒指 |
[34:19] | Gus has two lawyers and they’re both named Klifton? | 古斯有两个律师都叫克里夫顿 |
[34:25] | Accountant took about ten minutes | 这工作耗了我两天时间 |
[34:26] | to double-check work that took me two days– | 会计师复查只用了十分钟 |
[34:27] | Taxes aren’t due yet. | 还没到交税的时候 |
[34:28] | Is this just your way of avoiding me? | 你是借这事来躲我吗 |
[34:31] | Was I not up front about that? | 我表现得还不明显吗 |
[34:33] | Got something to say, just say it. | 你心里有话就说出来 |
[34:34] | – Not ready. – Sure, you are. | -我没准备好 -你当然准备好了 |
[34:35] | No, you don’t want me to– | 不 你不希望我… |
[34:36] | I’m not losing another night’s sleep | 我不会再多花一晚上时间 |
[34:37] | waiting for you to man up and have a goddamn conversation. | 等你像个男人一样该死的谈个话 |
[34:40] | I keep seeing Will holding a gun in his hand. | 我脑海里不断浮现威尔握着手枪的画面 |
[34:43] | Over and over, it plays in my mind. | 一遍又一遍 不停的重复 |
[34:47] | If I lost custody and it’s your fault? | 我竟然会因为你的错而失去监护权 |
[34:52] | I just tell myself it was an isolated incident. | 我努力说服自己这是独立事件 |
[34:54] | – It was. – But you let Liam find a pile of coke. | -确实是 -但你让利亚姆找到了一堆可卡因 |
[35:02] | So I can get my head around | 所以我能接受 |
[35:05] | you being a heroin addict, | 你是一个瘾君子 |
[35:07] | an ex-con having killed a guy | 是一个杀过人的前科犯 |
[35:11] | and this is a deal breaker? | 但这件事却触到了你的底线 |
[35:15] | Are we splitting up or not? | 我们是要分手还是怎样 |
[35:19] | No, no, hold on. | 不 不 等等 |
[35:21] | No. No, I’m heading out to get divorced right now | 不 不 我现在要去办离婚 |
[35:23] | ’cause I jump from relationship to relationship | 因为我前一刻刚结束恋爱关系 |
[35:25] | without ever catching my breath, | 下一刻就投入另一个男人的怀抱 |
[35:27] | which is why my life is such a fucking mess. | 所以我的生活一直都他妈的一团糟 |
[35:30] | So maybe I should be on my own. | 所以或许我该一个人过日子 |
[35:35] | You focus on Will. | 你关心威尔 |
[35:37] | I’ll focus on me. | 我关心自己 |
[35:43] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[35:49] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[36:29] | Okay. Folic acid for your baby. | 该喂你的宝宝吃叶酸了 |
[36:35] | Tofu scramble with okra and lentils, | 豆腐炒秋葵和扁豆 |
[36:38] | fresh orange juice. | 新鲜的橙汁 |
[36:39] | Oh. Looks amazing. | 看起来真棒 |
[36:42] | Sweetheart, you sound exhausted. | 亲爱的 你看起来很疲惫 |
[36:44] | It’s too quiet up here. I couldn’t sleep. | 这里太安静了 我睡不着 |
[36:46] | Back home, I sleep through gunshots and sirens. | 在家的时候 我都是在枪声和警报中睡的 |
[36:49] | Well, did you try to climax before you went to bed? | 那你有试过在睡前高潮吗 |
[36:52] | What? | 什么 |
[36:56] | Here. | 这个 |
[36:58] | There’s an electric outlet | 这有一个由公社发电机 |
[36:59] | powered by the commune generator. | 供电的电源插座 |
[37:01] | So you just plug this thing in, | 你把这个接上电源 |
[37:02] | get off a few times, | 高潮几次 |
[37:04] | and you will sleep like the dead. | 你会睡得和死人一样香 |
[37:10] | I-I’ve never… | 我从没 |
[37:12] | Used a vibrator? | 用过震动棒 |
[37:14] | Well, I’ve never even… | 我甚至都没 |
[37:16] | Had an orgasm? | 高潮过 |
[37:19] | Deborah, it liberates a woman to know her body. | 黛博拉 这能让一个女人了解她的身体 |
[37:22] | Now, this thing has three settings. | 这东西有三组设定 |
[37:24] | I like it at full blast, | 我喜欢极速模式 |
[37:25] | but you can work up to that. | 不过你可以慢慢来 |
[37:28] | You know, I’m just gonna leave you here for a little while | 我出去一会儿 你自己 |
[37:31] | to give it a little spin, okay? | 试试看 好吗 |
[37:34] | Happy trails. | 玩得愉快 |
[37:40] | Samson C-0-3-U. | 山森话筒 型号C03U |
[37:43] | Dubs said Jay Z used it on “Bonnie & Clyde.” | 小达说Jay Z录制《Bonnie Clyde》用的就是它 |
[37:47] | Maybe go watch TV. | 去看电视吧 |
[37:50] | Make sure that violin sound phat. | 确保录下来的小提琴音色一流 |
[37:52] | We can record as many takes as you want. | 你想录多少遍都行 |
[37:55] | Just gonna have to edit it together. | 到时剪辑到一起就行了 |
[38:04] | Frank! Grab an aerator. | 弗兰克 拿一台鼓风机 |
[38:06] | Um, I–it’s–it’s freezing, | 我 天气好冷 |
[38:09] | and I-I think I’m coming down with something. | 我好像得了什么病 |
[38:12] | Are there some chores I could do inside? | 有什么室内的活可以做吗 |
[38:14] | Goat enclosure in the barn needs mucking out. | 牲口棚里的羊圈需要打扫 |
[38:17] | Mucking out? | 打扫什么 |
[38:17] | Shovel out the goat shit. | 把羊粪铲掉 |
[38:20] | Maybe something that doesn’t involve feces? | 有没有跟粪便无关的活 |
[38:23] | Well, you could run the generator. | 你可以去开动发电机 |
[38:25] | There you go! | 这就对了 |
[38:27] | This way. | 跟我来吧 |
[38:28] | It’s nice and warm in there. | 那里很暖和 |
[38:31] | The generator. We run it in shifts. | 发电机 我们采取轮班制 |
[38:34] | Pan! Frank’s gonna take over. | 潘 弗兰克来接替你 |
[38:35] | – Well, actually, I– – Thank the goddess. | -其实 我 -谢天谢地 |
[38:37] | Go on. Get on. Hurry up. Get up there. | 去吧 上去 快 骑上去 |
[38:41] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[38:42] | When the timer goes off, | 计时器响起 |
[38:43] | the batteries are charged. | 就代表电池充好了 |
[38:46] | See you at afternoon chant. | 下午集体吟唱时见 |
[38:51] | – Faster! – Really? | -快点 -不会吧 |
[38:55] | Faster. | 快点 |
[38:57] | Faster. That’s it. | 再快点 对了 |
[38:59] | Come on. Keep it right there. | 给力点 保持速度 |
[39:03] | You don’t want drums, do you? Got some bumping beats. | 你不想要鼓声 对吧 我有一些轰隆的鼓声 |
[39:06] | I already got into music camp. | 我已经入围音乐营了 |
[39:09] | My dad recorded me on his iPhone, | 我爸用他的iPhone帮我录的 |
[39:11] | and that’s all they needed. | 那就够了 |
[39:14] | I can play for you if you want, | 如果你想我可以给你演奏 |
[39:15] | but that’s not why I’m here. | 但那不是我来这的原因 |
[39:19] | Okay. So… | 好吧 那 |
[39:21] | You a virgin? | 你是处男吗 |
[39:23] | Hell no. | 怎么可能 |
[39:25] | I am. | 我是 |
[39:28] | Yeah. Yeah…me too. | 嗯 嗯 我也是 |
[39:31] | All my friends lost it already, | 我所有朋友都不是了 |
[39:33] | and I was thinking maybe you and me… | 我在想也许你和我 |
[39:39] | Yeah. Okay. | 好啊 行 |
[39:45] | So… | 所以 |
[39:48] | Maybe shut the door. | 把门关上行吗 |
[39:54] | No, no, no, faster. Faster. | 不行 不行 快点 快点 |
[39:57] | Oh-ho! That’s it. | 对了 |
[40:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:35] | How was I? | 我表现怎么样 |
[40:41] | Brina. | 布蕾娜 |
[40:43] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[40:44] | And you’re surprised by that? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[40:45] | Relieved. | 放心了 |
[40:46] | ‘Cause instead of sleeping it off, | 我没有靠睡眠醒酒 |
[40:48] | I got a ride in an ambulance | 而是进了救护车 |
[40:50] | and an IV bag full of salt water. | 输了一整瓶盐水 |
[40:52] | You know what the hospital charges for that? | 知道医院收费多少吗 |
[40:54] | Two grand. | 两千 |
[40:56] | All right? So congratulations. You got me back. | 好吗 恭喜你 复仇成功 |
[40:58] | Um, for what? | 复什么仇 |
[40:59] | Forgetting your name, Brina. | 报复我忘了你名字这事 布蕾娜 |
[41:02] | All right, I’m sorry if I hurt your delicate fucking feelings. | 如果我伤害了你那脆弱的小神经 我很抱歉 |
[41:04] | Okay, I called 911 ’cause you were passed out on a bench | 我打911是因为看到你昏倒在长椅上 |
[41:07] | in the freezing cold, soaked in your own piss. | 躺在冷风中 身上都被尿浸湿了 |
[41:10] | I shook you and you wouldn’t wake up. | 我晃了晃你 你没有醒来 |
[41:12] | I thought you were gonna die. | 我以为你快死了 |
[41:13] | Thanks, Florence Nightingale. | 真是谢谢你 南丁格尔小天使 |
[41:14] | Next time, mind your fucking business. | 下一次 还是他妈管好你自己的事吧 |
[41:24] | Genuine aniline leather. | 这可是真的苯胺革沙发 |
[41:26] | This firm runs at 650 an hour | 这家事务所每小时收费650美元 |
[41:28] | with a ten-grand retainer. | 外加一万块的预付金 |
[41:30] | – But I– – Your ex has a trust fund. | -但我 -你前夫是有信托基金的人 |
[41:32] | Family money, okay? | 有钱人家 明白吗 |
[41:34] | This well runs deep. | 这水可深呢 |
[41:36] | Well, I didn’t know that, but I still want to– | 这个我不知道 不过我还是想 |
[41:38] | Fuck you, Fiona. | 去你妈的菲奥娜 |
[41:40] | What? | 什么 |
[41:41] | The F word song. | 那首歌 《F打头的词》 |
[41:44] | Your ex wrote it, right? | 是你前夫写的 对吧 |
[41:45] | My nephew watches it on YouTube. | 我侄子在油管上看到了 |
[41:47] | And you are entitled to half the royalties in perpetuity. | 你终身拥有这首歌一半的版权费哦 |
[41:50] | It’s not worth anything. | 根本不值什么钱 |
[41:51] | I never get a shot at cases with a payoff. | 我从没有机会来打一个真正有收益的官司 |
[41:55] | This is my chance– | 这就是我的机会 |
[41:57] | this is our chance. | 是我们共同的机会 |
[42:00] | There’s blood in the water, and I’m a fucking shark. | 这水里有血 我他妈就是那条嗜血大鲨鱼 |
[42:03] | Sorry, Rick, but no. | 抱歉里克 我不想这样 |
[42:05] | Let’s get this over with. | 把这件事了结了就好 |
[42:13] | Enjoy the generator? | 发电机踩得还愉快吗 |
[42:15] | Hope nobody expects me to get back on that thing anytime soon. | 希望短时间内不要有人再叫我去干那个了 |
[42:18] | No, after chant, we cut firewood. | 不会 集体吟唱之后 我们去砍柴 |
[42:20] | Now that’s a good workout. | 那可是锻炼的好机会 |
[42:22] | And tonight we dig out the latrine. | 今晚我们就去挖公厕 |
[42:25] | Black gold for the compost pile. | 那可是堆肥界金子一样的存在 |
[42:31] | Hello, Lillian. | 你好 莉莉安 |
[42:33] | Fuck this. | 滚他妈的 |
[42:35] | I am happy. I am good. | 我幸福 我安好 |
[42:38] | I will love myself. | 我会好好爱自己 |
[42:40] | – Come on, Debs, let’s go. – No. | -小黛 咱们走吧 -不 |
[42:42] | The turnip truck is heading into town. | 运芜菁的车要进城去 |
[42:44] | We can hitch from there. | 我们可以搭车离开这里 |
[42:45] | I’d rather be riddled with bullets | 我宁愿过被人举着枪到处追杀的日子 |
[42:47] | than to spend one more hour in this place. | 也不想再在这个鬼地方多待一个小时 |
[42:50] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想离开 |
[42:52] | You’re willing to spend your life chanting | 你想一辈子都在这种发霉的帐篷里 |
[42:54] | in a mildewing tent? | 跟一群人一起吟唱吗 |
[42:56] | These people care about me and my baby. | 这些人关心我还有我的宝宝 |
[42:58] | I’m sorry, Frank, but this is where I want to raise my child. | 抱歉弗兰克 但我就想在这里抚养我的孩子 |
[43:03] | Suit yourself, Debra-Flower. | 随你便 黛布拉·鲜花 |
[43:07] | Nama-fucking-ste, everyone. | 各位 在下他妈有礼了 |
[43:13] | Please, continue. | 请继续吧 |
[43:20] | Frankie, why are you leaving? | 小弗 你为什么要走 |
[43:22] | Why? ‘Cause no one smokes weed around here, | 为什么 因为这里没人抽大麻 |
[43:25] | despite looking like a Woodstock reunion. | 尽管这地方看起来就像伍德斯托克音乐节一样 |
[43:28] | Because you shovel human feces before lunch | 而且在午饭前还要铲人屎 |
[43:31] | and power lights with a bike. | 电灯还要靠踩自行车来发电 |
[43:33] | Most of all, because you told me | 最重要的是 你之前跟我说 |
[43:35] | we would stay warm together under a crocheted blanket. | 我们会一起暖暖地躺在针织毯里面 |
[43:38] | Instead, I’m sharing you with Ben and Jerry | 现实是 我还要跟本和杰里分享你 |
[43:40] | and settling for my third-favorite part of your body. | 而我只能分到你身体上我第三喜欢的部分 |
[43:43] | There’s something you should see. | 你该跟我来看样东西 |
[43:46] | Count me out. | 算了吧 |
[43:47] | It’s just about a ten-minute walk. | 就十分钟的脚程 |
[43:49] | I told you, I don’t care. | 我说了 我不在乎 |
[43:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:58] | – That’s mine. – What is this? | -那是我的 -这是什么 |
[44:00] | Can I have it, please? | 能还给我吗 |
[44:01] | You took notes on my wife? | 你还对我老婆做笔记 |
[44:03] | – Come on. – Look at this shit. | -给我 -看看这是什么 |
[44:05] | You got all this– Veronica’s family tree, | 都记了些什么 还有维罗妮卡的家谱图 |
[44:08] | likes and dislikes? | 喜好和厌恶的东西 |
[44:10] | Oh, you got that wrong. | 这条你可记错了 |
[44:11] | – Where? – “Doesn’t like | -哪里 -“不喜欢 |
[44:12] | beef-drizzled nachos.” | 牛肉汁玉米片” |
[44:14] | Uh…yes, she does! | 她喜欢吃那个 |
[44:16] | Baby, tell Svetlana you like my nachos. | 宝贝 告诉斯维特拉娜你喜欢我做的玉米片 |
[44:19] | Course I like them. | 我当然喜欢了 |
[44:23] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[44:25] | You don’t like my nachos. | 你不喜欢我做的玉米片 |
[44:26] | – Baby… – That’s my best dish. | -宝贝 -那是我最拿手的菜 |
[44:28] | I like seeing you happy. | 我想看到你高兴的样子 |
[44:30] | Why wouldn’t you tell me | 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[44:31] | so I could cook you something else? | 那我就可以给你做其他的了 |
[44:32] | It’s like our whole relationship is based on a lie. | 现在好像我们的爱情建立在一个谎言上 |
[44:35] | Why are you getting so bent out of shape over nachos? | 就为烤干酪玉米片你犯得着这么生气 |
[44:37] | I think this lesbian wedding is a bad idea. | 我觉得蕾丝边结婚这个点子糟透了 |
[44:40] | My daughters are gonna grow up | 我的女儿会以为 |
[44:41] | thinking they have two moms | 她们有两个妈妈 |
[44:43] | and I’m some weird guy hanging out at the house. | 而我是某个住在她们家的怪男人 |
[44:45] | And what if your pretend wedding | 万一你们的假婚礼 |
[44:46] | is better than our pretend wedding? | 比我们的假婚礼要好怎么办 |
[44:48] | – Kev. – No. Bullshit. | -小凯 -不行 别废话 |
[44:49] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[44:50] | neither one of us is gonna marry anyone else. | 我们谁都不许跟别人结婚 |
[44:52] | That’s final. | 就这样决定了 |
[44:55] | Our client wishes that he and Ms. Gallagher | 我们的委托人希望他和加拉格女士 |
[44:57] | leave the marriage with assets they had coming into it. | 按照婚前双方各自所持有的财产进行分配 |
[45:00] | Yes. | 好 |
[45:01] | Didn’t catch that. | 我没听到 |
[45:02] | I said yes. | 我说好 |
[45:03] | You had assured Mr. Pfender | 你向芬德先生保证过 |
[45:05] | that his engagement ring was on hold at the pawnshop. | 他的订婚戒指被押在当铺里 |
[45:08] | But we called to check, and that ring has been sold. | 但我们打过去核实了 戒指已经被卖掉了 |
[45:11] | He said he would hold it; that guy that works there | 他说了他会留着的 那个店员 |
[45:12] | is a fucking prick. | 就是混账 |
[45:14] | Given its sentimental value, | 考虑到戒指的情感寄托 |
[45:15] | we’re working with a valuation of $15,000. | 我们的估价是一万五千美元 |
[45:18] | It’s not worth half that. | 它连那一半的不值 |
[45:19] | Either Ms. Gallagher can pay Mr. Pfender directly, | 要么加拉格女士直接把钱付给芬德先生 |
[45:21] | or he retains a 50% ownership in the residence | 不然他就拥有你们结婚期间买的房子的 |
[45:24] | purchased during their marriage. | 百分之五十的所有权 |
[45:25] | Are you fucking serious? | 你他妈是在搞笑吗 |
[45:26] | You’re coming after my house? | 你还来抢我的房子 |
[45:27] | Sorry, were you hoping to screw me over one last time? | 不好意思 你还想最后再耍我一次吗 |
[45:30] | – Were you hoping to– – Can you–can you– | -你还想 -你们能 你们能 |
[45:32] | can you give us a moment, please? | 你们能给我们点时间吗 |
[45:36] | Blood in the water, and I am a shark. | 水里有血 我是那条大鲨鱼 |
[45:43] | And we’re back; | 我们回来了 |
[45:44] | let’s start by reviewing your client’s assets. | 从复审你委托人的财产开始 |
[45:46] | Income, performance, and publishing royalties, | 收入 演出 版税 |
[45:49] | liquid holdings in Chicago | 你在芝加哥 |
[45:50] | and your parents’ home state of New Mexico, | 和你父母的故乡新墨西哥州的流动资产 |
[45:53] | stocks, mutual funds, material acquisitions, | 股票 共有基金 物质所得 |
[45:56] | frequent flyer miles… | 飞行里程 |
[45:57] | – Jesus Christ. – We should order lunch. | -天啊 -我们应该叫个外卖 |
[46:00] | This may be a while. | 这恐怕要花点时间 |
[46:08] | That’s a nice dress. | 裙子很漂亮 |
[46:11] | Hard to tell there was blood on it. | 看不出之前沾过血 |
[46:15] | You know I’m okay, right? | 你知道我很好 对吧 |
[46:18] | I mean, the company I work for is a real business. | 我的意思是我工作的地方很正规 |
[46:21] | Payroll checks, health insurance. | 会发工资支票 也有健康保险 |
[46:22] | They take Amex. | 他们还接受美国运通卡 |
[46:24] | And I’m saving money. I got a nice apartment. | 我一直在存钱 还买了套漂亮的公寓 |
[46:27] | You saw my car. | 你也看到我的车了 |
[46:29] | Guy last night tried to strangle you. | 昨晚上那个家伙可是想勒死你 |
[46:32] | First time that happened. | 这是第一次发生这样的事 |
[46:33] | And I used to get beat up for free. | 况且以前我都是免费挨打 |
[46:36] | Now I don’t sleep with anyone I don’t want to, | 现在我不用跟我不想睡的人睡 |
[46:37] | and I got regulars who are like boyfriends. | 我的常客们就像男朋友一样 |
[46:40] | One guy flew me to New York first class. | 其中有个人还带我坐头等舱去纽约 |
[46:46] | What was that like? | 那里怎么样 |
[46:49] | We saw Wicked on Broadway. | 我们在百老汇看了”魔法坏女巫” |
[46:51] | Went to restaurants. Jacuzzi in the hotel. | 一起去餐厅吃饭 宾馆还有按摩浴缸 |
[46:57] | I was dancing in this club last year. | 去年我在一个夜总会跳舞 |
[47:00] | Blew guys for 50 bucks. | 50美元一次口活 |
[47:02] | So…there’s no judgment. | 所以 没有人要批判你 |
[47:08] | Why’d you stop? | 那你为什么又不干了 |
[47:11] | Just didn’t like starving myself to fit in that gold thong. | 不想为了穿上那条金色丁字裤而节食 |
[47:18] | You know that just ’cause we were born here | 你知道不能因为我们生在这里 |
[47:20] | doesn’t mean that we end up here. | 就意味着我们得死在这里 |
[47:33] | I got to split. | 我得走了 |
[48:34] | How come you’re home? | 你怎么在家 |
[48:36] | That was, uh… | 那是 |
[48:39] | …Mandy. She back at her house? | 曼迪 她回来住了吗 |
[48:41] | No, she just, uh, dropped in to say hi. | 没有 她只是刚好经过 来打个招呼 |
[48:48] | Is that her Jeep out front? | 门口那台吉普车是她的吗 |
[48:51] | Yeah. Yeah, she got a job. | 是的 她找了份工作 |
[48:56] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[48:59] | Oh, it was boring. | 很无聊 |
[49:00] | Either of you guys got a condom? | 你们谁有安全套吗 |
[49:03] | – What? – A condom. | -什么 -安全套 |
[49:06] | – He say a condom? – Yeah. | -他在说安全套 -没错 |
[49:07] | Oh. You got a girl in your room? | 带了女孩回来 |
[49:09] | Yeah. She only brought one. | 对 她只带了一个 |
[49:11] | Only one, huh? | 只有一个 |
[49:15] | …there you go, two. | 给你 两个 |
[49:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:19] | Is that his first time? | 那是他第一次吗 |
[49:20] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[49:25] | To Carl. | 敬卡尔 |
[49:35] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[49:38] | – Are these– – Poppies. | -这些是… -罂粟 |
[49:42] | You’re farming opium? | 你们种植鸦片 |
[49:44] | Well, you didn’t think we used all that compost | 你不会以为那些堆肥 |
[49:46] | to grow radishes, did you? | 都是拿来种萝卜的吧 |
[49:49] | And the generator powers the lights. | 发电机是用来给这些灯供电的 |
[49:52] | So we’re not ready to harvest yet, | 还没到采收时机 |
[49:54] | but we are already making opium tea. | 但我们已经开始泡鸦片茶了 |
[49:59] | It is very relaxing. | 非常有助放松 |
[50:02] | Plan is, make enough money to buy some land in Kauai | 我们计划是 赚足够的钱到考艾岛买地 |
[50:07] | and live there in luxury. | 在那儿享受宽裕的生活 |
[50:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Frankie, Frankie. | 停 停 小弗 小弗 |
[50:09] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[50:11] | At least till you build up a tolerance. | 先慢慢提高你的耐药量 |
[50:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[50:19] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[50:28] | So you feel that after less than a year of marriage, | 所以你认为 你的委托人在结婚一年内 |
[50:30] | while your client was openly in relationships with other men, | 就公开与其他男人交往 |
[50:32] | she’s entitled to half of our client’s net worth, | 她还有权分得我方委托人一半的净资产 |
[50:36] | including inheritance, future royalties, | 包括遗产 未来的版税 |
[50:38] | and his car? | 以及他的汽车 |
[50:40] | That was well-phrased. | 你表述的非常恰当 |
[50:41] | I’m busy the next two weeks, | 我接下来两周都没空 |
[50:42] | but we won’t get a court date before then anyway. | 但反正我们在那之前也不用出庭 |
[50:44] | I’ll need a discovery phase while you turn over documentation. | 你递交文件后 我也需要进入调查阶段 |
[50:49] | How’s next month? | 下个月如何 |
[50:51] | A man in reception says he needs to speak with Ms. Gallagher. | 前台有位男士说他要找加拉格女士 |
[50:58] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[51:02] | What–what are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[51:08] | There’s nothing that– | 没什么… |
[51:09] | Yeah. Credit card. | 有 信用卡 |
[51:11] | I figured I never loaned you that money for the house, so… | 我想之前房子的钱我没借给你 所以… |
[51:14] | That was $900. This is six grand. | 那是九百元 这可要六千 |
[51:17] | Well, I got him down to four. | 我跟他杀价到四千了 |
[51:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:24] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你钱的 |
[51:25] | No shit. | 那当然 |
[51:27] | Look, uh, I was upset– I am upset. | 我当时不高兴 现在也是 |
[51:32] | Because that’s how it is sometimes. | 因为有时候难免 |
[51:34] | Shit gets ugly. People get upset. | 事情一团糟 令人发火 |
[51:38] | But I don’t want to lose you over this, | 但我再也不想因为这样 |
[51:41] | or anything, ever again. | 或任何原因 失去你 |
[51:45] | Careful. | 注意点 |
[51:47] | I’m not divorced, and you sound like you’re proposing. | 我还没离婚 而你听起来像在求婚 |
[51:50] | – ‘Cause I’m holding this. – That’s probably it. | -因为我拿着这个 -大概是 |
[51:52] | If I proposed to you with this big-ass ring, | 如果我用这枚巨大的戒指跟你求婚 |
[51:55] | you’d be so impressed. | 你会很感动的 |
[51:56] | Oh, the timing’s a little weird. | 但时机有点不对劲 |
[52:00] | Oh, Jesus. They’re all watching. | 天呐 他们都在看 |
[52:03] | On the other hand, now… | 另一方面呢… |
[52:06] | …I did go to the store, bought this, | 我确实去了那家店 买了戒指 |
[52:10] | make a big entrance, | 来了个华丽登场 |
[52:12] | so if I was gonna propose, | 所以如果我真要求婚 |
[52:13] | this would be kind of hard to top, don’t you think? | 也找不到更好的方法了 你不觉得吗 |
[52:23] | I’m gonna do it. | 我就要这么做 |
[52:24] | No, you’re not. | 你不是吧 |
[52:27] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[52:32] | – I’m serious. – You’re not serious. | -我是认真的 -你才不认真 |
[52:34] | Hundred percent. | 百分之百 |
[52:36] | Fiona Gallagher… | 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[52:41] | Yeah. | 我愿意 |
[52:55] | I’ll get you another one. | 我再给你买一个 |
[52:56] | Aw, cheaper? | 便宜点的 |
[52:57] | It’s gonna have to be. | 那是必须的 |
[53:10] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[53:12] | Grandma! | 外婆 |
[53:14] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[53:17] | Aah! Grandma! | 外婆 |
[53:19] | Grandma, it’s a mountain lion! | 外婆 有美洲狮 |