时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | For those of you who are too fucking busy, | 献给那些太他妈忙的人 |
[00:03] | here’s what happened last week on Shameless. | 以下是《无耻家庭》上周剧情提要 |
[00:06] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[00:11] | Is Dom here? | 小多在吗 |
[00:12] | I was thinking you and me… | 我在想你和我 |
[00:15] | Yeah. Okay. | 好啊 行 |
[00:18] | I cannot get visa with my husband in prison. | 我丈夫坐牢 我拿不到签证 |
[00:20] | What if you divorce Mickey | 要不然你跟米奇离婚 |
[00:22] | and somebody else marries you? | 嫁给别人 |
[00:25] | Fiona, will you marry me? | 菲奥娜 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:27] | Yeah. | 我愿意 |
[00:30] | What’s this? | 这是在干什么 |
[00:30] | Hey, Frankie, baby. | 宝贝小弗 |
[00:32] | We’re off to the commune. | 我们要去公社 |
[00:33] | That sounds nice. Are we taking the van? | 太棒了 我们坐这辆车去吗 |
[00:35] | I like having a purpose, | 我喜欢自己有目标 |
[00:36] | studying to be an EMT. | 好好学习成为急救医生 |
[00:39] | Feels like I’m back to my old self. | 感觉找回了以前的自己 |
[00:41] | Meaning… | 什么意思 |
[00:42] | Skeletons. Closet. | 往事不堪回首 |
[00:43] | – I’m bipolar. – I’m HIV positive. | -我有躁郁症 -我是HIV阳性 |
[00:46] | You haven’t been tested? | 你没去检查过吗 |
[00:48] | No. | 没有 |
[00:51] | Hair of the dog? | 解醉酒吗 |
[00:52] | When’s the last time you stopped for a couple of hours? | 你想想你什么时候停过几个小时不喝 |
[00:55] | Try it. Hydrate. | 试试吧 多喝点水 |
[00:57] | Get a good night’s sleep. | 晚上睡个好觉 |
[00:58] | By morning, you’ll be as good as new. | 明早一起来 你就像重获新生一样 |
[01:02] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[01:04] | I’d rather be riddled with bullets | 我宁愿过被人举着枪到处追杀的日子 |
[01:06] | than spend one more hour in this place. | 也不想再在这个鬼地方多待一个小时 |
[01:11] | These people care about me and my baby. | 这些人关心我还有我的宝宝 |
[01:13] | This is where I want to raise my child. | 我就想在这里抚养我的孩子 |
[01:15] | There’s something you should see. | 你该跟我来看样东西 |
[01:17] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[01:19] | You’re farming opium? | 你们种植鸦片 |
[01:23] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[02:44] | This hurts so much! | 疼死我了 |
[02:46] | Queenie! | 奎妮 |
[02:50] | Hey. Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:51] | I think I felt something. | 我感觉很难受 |
[02:53] | Like a cramp. | 像是痉挛 |
[02:54] | Did it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[02:56] | I’m not due for another week. | 我离预产期还有一周呢 |
[02:57] | Mother nature knows no clock. | 生孩子这事可说不准 |
[03:00] | Orgasms can induce. | 高潮可以催产 |
[03:02] | I’m surprised the baby didn’t pop out days ago, | 前几天你玩震动棒的时候 |
[03:04] | the way you’ve been strumming your guitar. | 我还吃惊孩子竟然没被搞出来 |
[03:05] | A-am I in labor? | 我要生了吗 |
[03:07] | Is the baby coming? | 孩子要出生了吗 |
[03:08] | No, just relax. | 没有 放松 |
[03:09] | Not for a while, okay? | 一时半会儿不会的 |
[03:11] | But still, I think we should go. | 不过我们还是过去吧 |
[03:13] | Go where? | 去哪 |
[03:14] | To the birthing tent. | 去待产帐篷 |
[03:20] | What a beautiful day to grow poppies. | 真是种罂粟的好时节 |
[03:25] | You’re lucky that cat couldn’t aim for shit. | 你应该庆幸那只狮子没挠准 |
[03:28] | Careful, once cougars get a taste, | 小心了 一旦美洲狮尝一口 |
[03:31] | they come back for more. | 它们会还想尝的 |
[03:35] | Not too much, Moon. | 别浇太多 月儿 |
[03:38] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[03:40] | You’re supposed to be working compost. | 你应该去搅肥料的 |
[03:42] | You spend the day in a steaming pile of excrement. | 今天你去大粪堆里熏着 |
[03:45] | I’ll be in here with the opium. | 我在这儿管鸦片 |
[03:47] | I run the warehouse. | 仓库归我管 |
[03:49] | I thought we share everything on the commune. | 我以为公社里所有东西都是公有的 |
[03:52] | Opium, compost, Queenie. | 鸦片 肥料 奎妮 |
[03:55] | Except when it comes to orgasms. | 但是高潮例外 |
[03:57] | Those Queenie only shares with me. | 奎妮只和我分享 |
[04:00] | Do you want some constructive criticism? | 想听一听建设性批评吗 |
[04:02] | – No. – You put Queenie to sleep. | -不想 -你让奎妮想睡觉 |
[04:04] | There’s no rhythm. | 完全没有节奏可言 |
[04:06] | Your penis is like a sexual lullaby. | 你的大屌就像性爱摇篮曲 |
[04:09] | You got to treat a woman like a poppy. | 你要把女人当作罂粟看待 |
[04:12] | Know when to be gentle, | 知道什么时候温柔 |
[04:13] | and when to be rough. | 什么时候凶猛 |
[04:15] | Give ’em what they need, | 满足它们的需求 |
[04:16] | you’ll have the best high you ever had. | 你就会爽到天上去 |
[04:28] | What’s with the slumber party? | 这睡衣派对是怎么回事 |
[04:30] | Oh. The babies awake? | 孩子们醒了吗 |
[04:32] | Not yet. You didn’t come to bed. | 还没有 你没到床上睡 |
[04:35] | Oh, we were celebrating, and I fell asleep. | 我们昨晚庆祝 然后睡着了 |
[04:37] | – Celebrating what? – I get divorce. | -庆祝什么 -我离婚了 |
[04:39] | Woot woot! | 耶 耶 |
[04:41] | The papers came through. Lana is single. | 离婚证书拿到了 拉娜单身了 |
[04:44] | Lana? | 拉娜 |
[04:45] | Yes, what V calls me. | 小维是这么叫我的 |
[04:47] | What, you have a pet name for her? | 你还给她取了个昵称 |
[04:49] | – It helps sell it. – Sell what? | -有助于让别人买账 -买什么账 |
[04:51] | Our loving dyke relationship. | 我们这对相爱的拉拉 |
[04:54] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[04:55] | We dropped the whole marriage idea. | 我们否决了结婚的主意 |
[04:57] | – You drop. – I’m not talking to you. | -是你否决的 -我没跟你说话 |
[04:59] | V, marriage is a sacred institution. | 小维 婚姻是神圣的 |
[05:01] | It’s just for immigration. | 只是为了移民而已 |
[05:03] | You’re talking about being married to another person. | 现在谈的是跟别人结婚的问题 |
[05:06] | – You are. – Yeah, okay, so? | -你就跟别人结了婚 -是啊 没错 |
[05:08] | But–look, you and I aren’t married on paper, right? | 但是… 你和我虽然没有法定结婚 |
[05:11] | But that doesn’t change how I feel. | 但是这改变不了我的感受 |
[05:13] | Me neither. It’s not a big deal. | 我也是 这没什么大不了的 |
[05:15] | Give blessing. Is least you can do. | 至少祝福我们一下吧 |
[05:16] | Hey, you the one who outed her to the INS. | 是你把她供给国税局的 |
[05:18] | Stop ganging up on me. | 别合伙对付我了 |
[05:22] | There are other options besides marriage. | 除了结婚还有其他办法 |
[05:24] | What? Immigration is gonna put her | 什么 移民局会把她 |
[05:25] | back on the next boat to Moscow. | 赶到回莫斯科的船上 |
[05:27] | – I’ll figure it out. – No time. | -我会想办法的 -没时间了 |
[05:29] | I’ll fix it by the end of the day, okay? | 今天结束之前我会想出来的 好吗 |
[05:31] | Just…no more pet names. | 别再起昵称了 |
[05:35] | Found more newspaper. | 又找到一些报纸 |
[05:37] | Uh, wrap the frames in it. | 叠起来垫进去 |
[05:39] | Is that Sean’s shirt? | 那是肖恩的衬衣吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:42] | You’re supposed to be packing it. | 你该把它打包的 |
[05:44] | Meeting my girlfriend for breakfast. | 要和我女朋友吃早餐 |
[05:46] | I didn’t know you two were official. | 我还不知道你们俩正式交往了 |
[05:47] | She told her dad. He flipped out. | 她告诉她爸了 他爸气疯了 |
[05:50] | Dads can be protective sometimes, | 父亲有时保护欲比较强 |
[05:52] | but he’ll be all right when he meets you. | 不过等他看到你时就好了 |
[05:54] | He already did. | 已经见过了 |
[05:55] | Well, how’d it go? | 结果怎么样 |
[05:56] | Chased me with a bat. | 他拿个根球棒追着我打 |
[05:59] | I found a spot out front. | 我在外面找到块空地 |
[06:01] | I didn’t have to double-park the U-Haul. | 搬家货车不用违章停在路边了 |
[06:03] | Think I know where to get a wedding dress. | 我知道去哪儿弄婚纱了 |
[06:05] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna stop by some florists later, too. | 我待会还要去花店 |
[06:10] | And a reception hall, if I have the time. | 再看看婚礼场地 如果来得及 |
[06:11] | Wow, you’re really going all out. | 你这次真是全情投入 |
[06:13] | I’m fucking happy that I got it right this time. | 我很高兴这次终于做对了 |
[06:15] | I want to celebrate it right. | 想好好庆祝一番 |
[06:19] | It’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[06:20] | You did this to me. | 是你让我变成这样的 |
[06:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:24] | Better not be having second thoughts. | 你最好别突然后悔了 |
[06:26] | No, it’s too late. I sold my furniture. | 太迟了 我的家具都卖了 |
[06:30] | I talked to Will. | 我告诉威尔了 |
[06:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:33] | And he’s happy to be my best man. | 他很乐意做我的伴郎 |
[06:34] | He, um, he’s not that crazy about wearing a tux. | 但对于穿晚礼服这件事不太感冒 |
[06:38] | What about your ex? | 你前妻什么反应 |
[06:40] | Actually, she said she was happy for us. | 事实上 她祝福了我们 |
[06:42] | Except the moving in part. | 除了担心我住进你家的事 |
[06:43] | Well, we’re gonna do a full sweep of the house | 我们会用金属探测仪 |
[06:45] | with a metal detector, right, Carl? | 彻查整间屋子 对吧 卡尔 |
[06:47] | Yup, I’m gonna make sure it’s a demilitarized zone. | 没错 要给屋子解除武装 |
[06:50] | So Nikole’s got nothing to worry about. | 所以妮可不用再有什么顾虑了 |
[06:56] | Knock, knock. | 有人吗 进来咯 |
[06:59] | Just getting things ready for the blessed day. | 我正在为大日子做准备呢 |
[07:04] | This is Fern, our midwife. | 这位是芬恩 我们的接生婆 |
[07:05] | And she has delivered dozens of babies. | 她经验可丰富了 |
[07:07] | I look forward to guiding your child | 我很期待能由我来 |
[07:10] | on his journey out of your womb | 带领你的宝宝从你的子宫 |
[07:11] | into this beautiful world. | 来到这个美丽世界 |
[07:14] | Where’s the bed? | 床在哪 |
[07:15] | Mother nature never intended us to give birth on a mattress. | 自然母亲的本意并非让我们在床上生产 |
[07:20] | Oh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:22] | – Could use some Clorox. – Oh, no. | -需要好好清洗一下 -不 |
[07:24] | We leave that there on purpose. | 那些是特地留在那里的 |
[07:27] | Afterbirth. | 胞衣 |
[07:29] | It connects each delivery to the next, | 把每一次生产都联结在一起 |
[07:31] | like glorious links in a chain. | 联成辉煌的链条 |
[07:34] | Queenie? | 奎妮 |
[07:36] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[07:37] | – Oh, yeah. – You’re leaving? | -有 -你要走吗 |
[07:38] | No, no, no, your baby is not coming out anytime soon. | 不 不 不 你还没到生产的时候 |
[07:41] | You’re in wonderful hands. | 芬恩会好好照顾你的 |
[07:44] | We can use this to time your contractions. | 我们可以用这个计算子宫收缩时间 |
[07:48] | Ah, that’s all right. | 没大碍的 |
[07:49] | We’ll just count out loud. | 大声数数也一样 |
[07:52] | When is the last time you delivered a baby? | 你上次接生是什么时候 |
[07:55] | ’83, I think. | 我想是1983年 |
[08:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:04] | Yeah, yeah. Of course. | 没事 |
[08:05] | It’s, uh, my pleasure to keep you barely functional. | 能帮你苟延残喘的活着是我的荣幸 |
[08:08] | – Here you go. – What happened to your eye? | -给 -你的眼睛怎么了 |
[08:09] | Oh, fuck, I wish I knew. | 我也想知道怎么了 |
[08:11] | I, uh, went to a sorority party. | 去参加了个联谊会派对 |
[08:13] | Had a few too many. | 喝多了 |
[08:14] | Jeez, you’re up early. | 你今天倒是起得早 |
[08:16] | What, it’s too cold to sleep in your car? | 车里太冷睡不着吗 |
[08:18] | Ever had a dingleberry you couldn’t shake? | 你有没有大便连在屁眼甩不掉的经历 |
[08:20] | Tried baby wipes? | 可以用湿纸巾擦擦 |
[08:22] | It’s a metaphor. | 我这是个比喻 |
[08:23] | Dennison’s on my ass. Midterm grades are due. | 丹尼逊就是那坨大便 追着我要期中成绩 |
[08:25] | Yeah, I’m working on it. Tell Dennison to chill out. | 我在批卷了 叫丹尼逊放轻松 |
[08:28] | You don’t tell the head of the department to chill out. | 你不能叫部门头头放轻松 |
[08:30] | You give her the midterm grades by the end of the day. | 你只能在今天结束前把成绩交上去 |
[08:35] | All right. I’ll get them done. | 好吧 我会处理的 |
[08:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:42] | My paper’s getting published later today. | 今天我的论文要发表 |
[08:44] | They requested a photo. | 出版社要我的照片 |
[08:47] | Holy shit. That’s you? | 操 那个是你吗 |
[08:50] | Other than a DUI mug shot, | 除了酒驾被抓拍的入案照片 |
[08:50] | it’s the only recent picture I could find. | 这是我唯一的近期照片了 |
[08:53] | You know, you actually look like | 你知道吗 照片上的你看起来 |
[08:54] | a respected member of the academic community. | 还真像个倍受尊敬的学者呢 |
[08:59] | Have you prepared for your internship interview? | 实习面试做好准备了吗 |
[09:02] | Prepare? What? I got to sell myself to work for free? | 准备什么 免费劳动力还得说服人家收我吗 |
[09:05] | Good internships are hard to get. | 好的实习机会很难得 |
[09:07] | Very competitive. | 竞争非常激烈 |
[09:09] | Nah, sounds like some millennial, | 算了 听着像什么千禧年 |
[09:10] | Ivy League crap to me. | 常春藤盟校之类的屁事 |
[09:12] | You’re on scholarship. | 你有奖学金 |
[09:13] | You have a prestigious teaching assistant position. | 也干着享有威望的助教工作 |
[09:16] | It’s time to stop thinking in terms of what a job pays, | 别再考虑工作的薪水怎么样 |
[09:18] | and start thinking in terms of building a career. | 而是开始考虑如何为事业奠基 |
[09:21] | In the meantime, get your shit together. | 还有 给我振作起来 |
[09:23] | And turn in my midterm grades for my class. | 然后把班上的期中成绩交给我 |
[09:29] | So. | 所以 |
[09:33] | You two having sex? | 你们俩上过床了 |
[09:35] | – Dad! – No, Mr. Winslow. | -老爸 -没有 温斯洛先生 |
[09:36] | Sergeant Winslow. | 应该是温斯洛警官 |
[09:42] | Carl treats me with respect. | 卡尔很尊重我 |
[09:44] | One time, when it was cold, | 有一次 天很冷 |
[09:45] | he gave me his jacket. | 他就把外套给我穿 |
[09:50] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[09:51] | Where’d you get the money for that? | 你怎么有钱付款 |
[09:52] | – Working. – The corner? | -工作 -贩毒吗 |
[09:54] | I wash dishes here. | 我在这洗盘子 |
[09:56] | Dad, stop it. | 老爸 别这样 |
[09:57] | You asked me to sit down with the boy. | 是你让我坐下来和这孩子聊聊 |
[09:59] | Give him a chance. | 给他一个机会 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:12] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[10:22] | I don’t usually get nervous before tests. | 我一般测试前都不太会紧张 |
[10:25] | They tell you pretty fast if you’re positive or negative. | 医院很快会通知你的化验结果 |
[10:27] | I’m not talking about HIV. | 我说的不是HIV检测 |
[10:29] | The EMT practical this afternoon. | 是今天下午的急救实践测试 |
[10:32] | You serious? | 你当真 |
[10:35] | Morning. My name is Nurse Edmonds. | 早上好 我是埃德蒙兹护士 |
[10:38] | Have you been tested for HIV before? | 你以前做过HIV检测吗 |
[10:40] | – No. – I just poke your finger. | -没 -我会刺一下你的手指 |
[10:42] | Take a little blood. | 取一点血 |
[10:43] | We get the results while you wait. | 我们会在等待时间通知你结果 |
[10:45] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我要先问你几个问题 |
[10:48] | Approximately how many sexual partners have you had? | 你大约有过几名性伴侣 |
[10:59] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[11:01] | Normally we discuss this in private with the patient. | 通常情况下我们会私下询问病人这些问题 |
[11:05] | You want me to leave? | 我需要回避吗 |
[11:11] | No problem. I’ll wait outside. | 没问题 我去外面等 |
[11:21] | So, more than ten partners? | 超过十名性伴侣 |
[11:25] | You working today, son? | 你今天上班吗 孩子 |
[11:27] | No. | 不 |
[11:28] | You can ride with me. | 那你可以和我兜会风 |
[11:30] | We’ll get to know each other better. | 让咱们更了解彼此 |
[11:32] | Sound good? | 这主意不错吧 |
[11:34] | That sounds great. Thanks, Dad. | 听着很棒 谢谢老爸 |
[11:36] | Anything for my little girl. | 乐意为我家小公主效劳 |
[11:40] | Call me. | 过会打给我 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna drive you around. | 我会带你去绕几圈 |
[11:48] | Make the girl happy, but don’t get any ideas. | 让我女儿高兴 但别想太多 |
[11:51] | I still think you’re a piece of shit. | 我依然觉得你是个废人 |
[11:57] | It’s in here somewhere. | 一定就在这附近 |
[11:59] | I didn’t think your wedding was gonna become | 我都没想过你的婚礼会变得 |
[12:00] | an annual tradition like Thanksgiving. | 像一年一度的感恩节 |
[12:02] | I asked Lip and Ian to walk me down the aisle. | 我邀请了利普和伊恩陪我走红毯 |
[12:04] | The ink’s barely dry on your divorce. | 你离婚协议上的墨都还没干 |
[12:08] | Why are you giving me a hard time? | 你为什么一直给我挑刺 |
[12:10] | I love you, but if you’re gonna change your mind, | 我爱你 可如果你又要改主意 |
[12:12] | do it before I shell out | 最好在今晚 |
[12:12] | the money for your bachelorette party tonight. | 我为你的单身派对砸重金之前 |
[12:14] | I’m not changing my mind. | 我才不会改主意 |
[12:16] | And it wasn’t my idea to have it this early. | 又不是我想这么早办婚礼的 |
[12:18] | Look, I am not showing up to your wedding | 听好 老娘才不要又丑又肿的 |
[12:20] | all bloated and looking like shit. | 参加你的婚礼 |
[12:21] | I need time to recuperate. | 我需要时间恢复 |
[12:23] | Uh, weeks? | 好几周吗 |
[12:24] | I plan on drinking a lot. | 我打算猛灌自己酒 |
[12:28] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[12:29] | Where did Monica get the bread for a wedding dress? | 莫妮卡哪来的钱买婚纱啊 |
[12:32] | This was back when her parents had a little money. | 那时候她的父母还有点小钱 |
[12:35] | And they approved of the first wedding. | 因为赞成第一次婚礼所以出钱买的 |
[12:36] | First? | 第一次 |
[12:37] | She married Frank twice. | 她嫁过弗兰克两次 |
[12:39] | First time only lasted a week. | 第一次只坚持了一周 |
[12:41] | She locked him in the trunk of the car. | 她把弗兰克锁进了车后备箱里 |
[12:43] | Left him in the Kmart parking lot for days. | 把他扔在凯马特的停车场好几天 |
[12:46] | Debs, we never talked baby names. | 小黛 我们还没商量过给孩子起名的事 |
[12:48] | What do you think about | 你觉得用你曾祖母的名字 |
[12:49] | naming her after your great-grandmother? | 作为孩子的名字怎么样 |
[12:52] | She was a vicious cunt, but | 虽然她是个恶毒的婊子 但是 |
[12:53] | “Rose Gallagher” has a– a ring to it, don’t you think? | “萝丝·加拉格”这名字挺好听 你觉得呢 |
[12:57] | What are you doing, Frank? | 你在做什么 弗兰克 |
[12:58] | Checking on my daughter. | 我来看我女儿 |
[12:59] | Oh, she’s not in there. | 她不在里面 |
[13:00] | We took her to the birthing tent. | 我们带她去分娩帐篷了 |
[13:02] | – Debs is in labor? – Well, maybe. | -小黛要生了吗 -有可能 |
[13:05] | But if she is, the baby won’t come for a day or two. | 但如果是这样 宝宝还要一两天才会出来 |
[13:08] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[13:09] | Oh, and you’ve been challenged. | 对了 有人向你挑战 |
[13:11] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[13:12] | Well, if there’s a grievance in the community, | 社团里如果出现抱怨 |
[13:14] | we cut it right out before it has a chance to grow. | 我们会在它恶化以前铲草除根 |
[13:18] | – I’m not following. – Okay. When we try to avoid conflict, | -我没听懂 -如果逃避争端 |
[13:21] | anger comes out, but when we face it head on, | 怒气随之产生 但如果我们直面争端 |
[13:24] | we leave the anger there. | 怒气就会留在那儿 |
[13:25] | In the Pit. | 留在粪斗坛里 |
[13:28] | The Pit? | 粪斗坛 |
[13:39] | I thought I’d seen some pretty weird shit in my life. | 我还以为这辈子见过的已经算奇闻怪事了 |
[13:42] | Do you accept my challenge? | 你愿意接受我的挑战吗 |
[13:48] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[14:00] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[14:02] | A challenge. | 挑战 |
[14:03] | Haven’t had one of those in a while. | 已经很久没有挑战发生了 |
[14:13] | – Oh, negative. – Good. | -是阴性的 -很好 |
[14:16] | So how’d everything else go in there? | 在里头一切还顺利吗 |
[14:18] | Fine. | 还行 |
[14:20] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I got to go do my EMT test now. | 对啊 我得去参加急救测试了 |
[14:26] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[14:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:33] | Brother Jupiter has come with a grievance | 朱庇特兄弟针对弗兰克兄弟 |
[14:34] | against brother Frank. | 提出抱怨申诉 |
[14:36] | After one of you taps out, | 你们其中一方投降后 |
[14:37] | the grievance will be left at the Pit. | 怒气将会留在粪斗坛里 |
[14:40] | What are the rules? | 规则是什么 |
[14:42] | No rules. | 没有规则 |
[14:58] | – I can’t breathe! – I know! | -我不能呼吸了 -我知道 |
[15:02] | Say “Uncle!” | 快喊投降 |
[15:10] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[15:13] | Okay! Aah! | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Say it! | 说吧 |
[15:16] | Uncle! | 投降 |
[15:23] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[15:31] | Who you waiting for, Kev? | 你在等谁 小凯 |
[15:32] | This guy who says he can keep Svetlana from being deported, | 有个人说他能让斯维特拉娜不被遣返 |
[15:34] | so V doesn’t have to marry her. | 如此一来小维就不用跟她结婚 |
[15:36] | So you want to keep the Russian girl from marrying V | 所以你不想让那个俄国姑娘跟小维结婚 |
[15:39] | ’cause V’s your fake wife? | 因为小维是你的假妻子 |
[15:40] | Yeah, what’s so hard to understand about that? | 是啊 这有那么难理解吗 |
[15:42] | Their marriage would be fake. | 她们的婚姻会是假的 |
[15:43] | No, it’d be real. | 不 那会是真的 |
[15:44] | So, you want to keep them from getting real-married | 所以 你不想要他们真结婚 |
[15:47] | because you’re fake-married | 因为你们是假结婚 |
[15:49] | and you want to get real-married someday? | 而你以后想和她真结婚 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:53] | No–I don’t know. | 不对…我不知道 |
[15:54] | Stop making my head hurt. | 别再让我头疼了 |
[15:55] | It doesn’t matter. The point is, | 这不是重点 重点是 |
[15:56] | is that the guy can get Svetlana a new identity. | 这家伙可以给斯维特拉娜弄个新身份 |
[15:59] | Where did you meet him? | 你在哪里找到他的 |
[16:00] | Ever hear of the Internet? | 听过互联网这玩意吗 |
[16:02] | I got a hooker on the Internet once. | 我有一次在网上找妓女 |
[16:03] | Once? | 一次而已 |
[16:05] | The point is, one time it wasn’t a hooker. | 重点是 有一次 来的不是妓女 |
[16:07] | It was a cop. | 是警察 |
[16:08] | – No shit? – I had no idea. | -真的假的 -完全没想到 |
[16:10] | She got great reviews on Ebonytrick.Com. | 她在《黑色花样》网站上还有很多好评 |
[16:13] | I didn’t know you were into black girls. | 我还不知道你喜欢黑妞 |
[16:15] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:16] | V’s number one in my spank bank. | 小维在我的意淫图库里排行第一 |
[16:18] | You’re beating your meat to my wife? | 你把我老婆当撸管对象 |
[16:20] | Technically, she’s not your wife. | 严格来说 她不是你老婆 |
[16:22] | Shut up, Kermit! | 你闭嘴 科密特 |
[16:25] | Yeah, Moon! Oh, Yeah! | 月儿 太棒了 |
[16:31] | Pound it! Pound it! | 用力 用力 |
[16:33] | Pound it! Pound! | 用力 用力 |
[16:34] | No! Pound! | 不 用力 |
[16:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:44] | I’m Phillip Gallagher. | 我是菲利普·加拉格 |
[16:45] | – Come in. – Hi. | -请进 -你好 |
[16:46] | You’re, uh, Youens’ TA. | 你是 尤恩斯教授的助教 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Yeah. You–you’re interviewing me? | 是的 是的 由你面试我吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:52] | I’m 25, but I can’t grow a beard for shit. | 我25岁 但我不能蓄胡子 |
[16:54] | Nowadays, the younger you look, the smarter they think you are. | 如今 你看着越年轻 别人就会觉得你越聪明 |
[16:57] | What’s your GPA? | 你的平均绩点是多少 |
[16:59] | 3.9 Uh, 3.9. | |
[17:01] | Why not 4.0? | 为什么不是4.0 |
[17:03] | Uh, a teacher had it out for me after I corrected her algorithm. | 我纠正了一个老师的算法后她刁难我 |
[17:07] | Uh, she called me obnoxious, | 她说我惹人厌 |
[17:09] | I called her a lazy fuck. | 我骂她懒成狗 |
[17:10] | – Was she? – She was coasting on tenure. | -她懒吗 -她靠终身职位混日子 |
[17:13] | You won’t have that problem with us. | 在这你不会遇到这种问题 |
[17:14] | No one at Chapman cares how many years you’ve put in. | 在查普曼没人关心你工作了多少年 |
[17:17] | Only what ideas you have. | 只关心你有什么想法 |
[17:18] | – Great. – Where’d you work last summer? | -很好 -去年夏天你在哪儿工作 |
[17:20] | Uh, demolition. | 爆破 |
[17:22] | Is that the name of a startup? | 这是一家新兴公司的名字吗 |
[17:24] | No, no, it’s when you, uh, take down a building and | 不是 是指炸毁一栋大楼 |
[17:26] | you haul the pieces away. | 然后清理废墟 |
[17:29] | Why aren’t you going back? | 那你怎么不继续干下去 |
[17:32] | I guess it’s just time to start thinking in terms of my career. | 我想是时候为我的事业做打算了 |
[17:36] | You know, look, I could tell you | 听着 我可以给你 |
[17:37] | all about wave function collapse, | 长篇阔论波函数坍缩 |
[17:39] | but I’m–I’m sure all you want to know is, | 但我相信你只想知道 |
[17:42] | will I get your coffee with a smile? | 我能否面带微笑为你端上咖啡 |
[17:44] | Not exactly coffee, but definitely the crap work | 不一定是咖啡 但肯定是没人 |
[17:46] | no one else wants to do. | 想做的烂逼差事 |
[17:47] | – Right. – You willing to pay your dues? | -明白 -你愿意体验生活的苦楚吗 |
[17:49] | Did I mention I hauled slabs of concrete last summer? | 我刚不才说了我去年夏天搬砖的事吗 |
[17:53] | I will be administering your psychomotor, | 我将负责你们今天的心理活动 |
[17:55] | or practical, test today. | 或者实际操作的测验 |
[17:56] | You will be expected to perform the following: | 你们需要完成以下任务 |
[17:59] | assessment and management of a trauma patient, | 评估并照管一个创伤患者 |
[18:01] | bag-valve-mask ventilation of an apneic patient, | 使用人工复苏器为窒息病人通气 |
[18:04] | spinal immobilization, traction splinting, | 脊椎固定 牵引夹板 |
[18:07] | bleeding control and shock management, | 止血 休克处理 |
[18:10] | upper airway adjuncts, and suction. | 给上气道插入辅助呼吸工具及抽吸 |
[18:24] | No one used to care what happened here | 在雅皮士到来前 |
[18:27] | before the yuppie money started coming in. | 根本没人在乎这的情况 |
[18:29] | Just shithead on shithead violence. | 只有蠢货之间的暴力 |
[18:34] | If you were slinging drugs back then, | 如果你在那个时候贩毒 |
[18:36] | 5-0 wouldn’t have given a crap. | 警察根本不会管 |
[18:39] | I’m straight now. | 我已经不干了 |
[18:41] | – Oh, you think I’m stupid. – No, sir. | -你以为我弱智吗 -没有 长官 |
[18:49] | How ’bout Mitt Romney, Junior, there? | 那边那个小米特·罗姆尼 |
[18:51] | Think he’s straight? | 你觉得他干净吗 |
[18:54] | Let’s find out. | 我们去看看 |
[18:59] | Hey, Mr. Tea Party. | 茶党先生 |
[19:02] | – Let me see your hands. – What did I do? | -让我看看你的手 -我做了什么 |
[19:04] | Put both hands on the hood of the car now. | 把双手放在引擎盖上 |
[19:22] | What are we gonna do with you? Hm? | 我们该怎么处置你呢 |
[19:32] | Get the fuck out of here before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意前快点从这消失 |
[19:37] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[19:41] | No offense, but I thought you were a hand whore. | 别介意 但你不是用手给人打飞机的妓女吗 |
[19:43] | I use my hands for many things. | 我的手能做很多事 |
[19:45] | I just thought she could save you some dough. | 我想她能帮你省点钱 |
[19:47] | Ooh, look, you can walk down | 看 你可以花不到一千 |
[19:49] | an aisle of rose petals for less than a grand. | 走过铺满玫瑰花瓣的通道 |
[19:52] | I think the Four Seasons Maui is right up your alley. | 我觉得毛伊岛四季酒店很适合你们 |
[19:54] | We haven’t decided where we’re gonna tie the knot. | 我们还没决定在哪结婚 |
[19:57] | I want to do it right this time. | 我希望这次能不出错 |
[19:58] | You don’t need a marriage license for that. | 你不需要结婚证书 |
[20:00] | You just need a good man. | 你只需要一个好男人 |
[20:01] | My marriage was to violent, low-I.Q. homosexual. | 我结婚的对象是暴力男 弱智和基佬 |
[20:04] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:05] | Marriage is government document only–green card. | 结婚纯粹就是为了政府文件 绿卡 |
[20:08] | Well, I don’t want this wedding to be like the last time. | 我不希望这次婚礼和上次一样 |
[20:10] | In and out of the courthouse, | 在法院扯证 |
[20:12] | then a shift at the diner, back to Gus’s after, | 然后到餐厅上班 之后回古斯家 |
[20:14] | eating leftovers– we acted like our wedding was no big deal. | 吃剩饭 就像我们的婚礼不重要一样 |
[20:18] | Maybe that’s why the marriage didn’t work out. | 也许这就是那段婚姻没成功的原因 |
[20:20] | The marriage didn’t work out ’cause you had the hots for Sean. | 婚姻没成功是因为你想和肖恩上床 |
[20:22] | A wedding should be special, | 婚礼应该是特别的 |
[20:23] | with friends and family there. | 有朋友和家人 |
[20:25] | – Debbie? – Yeah, of course. | -黛比 -当然 |
[20:28] | Still hoping she’ll give the baby up. | 仍然希望她能放弃那小孩 |
[20:30] | Oh, you want to get rid of the baby, give it to me. | 你想放弃那小孩 不如给我 |
[20:32] | I get top dollar for white baby with no defects. | 没有缺陷的白人小孩能卖很高的价钱 |
[20:36] | Is the baby coming soon? | 还要多久生啊 |
[20:38] | Ooh, maybe by tomorrow. | 也许明天 |
[20:40] | – Tomorrow? – Hey. | -明天 -嘿 |
[20:42] | How’s my little trooper? | 我的小勇士怎么样了 |
[20:44] | I–I need drugs. Get me drugs, please. | 我要用药 给我药 求你了 |
[20:46] | We don’t do drugs–well, at least not for childbirth. | 我们不用药 至少生孩子的时候不用 |
[20:50] | M–maybe I should go to a hospital. | 或许我该去医院 |
[20:52] | All doctors care about is cutting out babies | 医生只关心尽快把孩子剖出来 |
[20:55] | so that they can make it to their golf game. | 他们好赶去打高尔夫球 |
[20:57] | Got to let nature take its course. | 我们要顺应大自然的规律 |
[21:00] | Fuck nature! | 去他妈的大自然 |
[21:01] | Get this baby out of me! | 快把孩子给我弄出来 |
[21:14] | – You Kevin? – Who’s asking? | -你是凯文吗 -你谁啊 |
[21:16] | I’m Damon. From Craigslist. | 我是戴蒙 克雷格列表网站的 |
[21:18] | How do I really know it’s you? | 我怎么知道你没骗我 |
[21:20] | I could show you my license, I guess. | 我可以给你看我的执照 |
[21:23] | You must really think I’m stupid. | 你肯定真把我当傻子了 |
[21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[21:27] | Like cops can’t make a fake license? | 警察弄张假执照还不容易 |
[21:31] | You think I’m a cop? | 你觉得我是警察 |
[21:32] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[21:33] | No. | 不是 |
[21:34] | That’s exactly what a cop would say. | 警察都这么说 |
[21:37] | Do you want a fake identity or not, man? | 你到底想不想搞假身份了 兄弟 |
[21:45] | Okay, you seem cool. | 好吧 你看着没什么问题 |
[21:46] | Sweet. | 就是啊 |
[21:49] | I found three deceased people whose identities could work. | 我找到三个可以用的死者的身份 |
[21:55] | – This is a dude. – You said it was a rush job. | -这是个男的 -你不是急着用吗 |
[22:02] | This chick died in 1977. | 这女的1977年死的 |
[22:04] | Svetlana’s like 100 years younger | 斯维特拉娜差不多比她年轻一百岁 |
[22:05] | with great tits. | 奶子还比她好看 |
[22:06] | Okay, this last one might be what you’re looking for. | 最后这个估计正合你意 |
[22:10] | What kind of name is Fatima? | 法蒂玛是什么鬼名字 |
[22:12] | Egyptian, I think. | 埃及名字吧 |
[22:16] | Russian, Egyptian? | 俄罗斯人 埃及人 |
[22:17] | Who’s gonna know the difference, right? | 谁搞得清楚这两个有什么区别 是吧 |
[22:19] | We got a deal? | 成交吗 |
[22:28] | Fatima. | 法蒂玛 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God. Moon. | 天哪 月儿 |
[22:34] | You are insatiable. | 你真是贪得无厌 |
[22:36] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[22:38] | Well, after the way he handled himself at the Pit, | 看到他在粪斗坛的表现之后 |
[22:41] | I want a taste of this fresh meat. | 我也想来尝尝这块鲜肉 |
[22:42] | Hands off, Harmony. | 别想碰他 哈莫尼 |
[22:48] | Limp on in, dear. | 请进 亲爱的 |
[22:50] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[22:52] | You will always be my Moon, | 你永远都是我的月儿 |
[22:54] | but you must allow another to be my sun. | 可我总还得有一个太阳 |
[23:11] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[23:20] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[23:23] | – Did you get my messages? – Yeah, no, I just– | -你收到我的消息了吗 -还没 我刚刚 |
[23:25] | I’m in the middle of something. | 在看其他东西 |
[23:26] | I can do whatever you need in a couple minutes. | 你有什么事我一会就过来干 |
[23:28] | What I need is for you to leave immediately. | 我的事 就是让你马上滚蛋 |
[23:30] | Sooner, if possible. | 越快越好 |
[23:32] | Um…wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:35] | You’re fired, obviously. | 你被炒了 还不够明显吗 |
[23:38] | No. Why? | 不 为什么 |
[23:39] | You really don’t know? | 你真不知道吗 |
[23:40] | No one else from the party can forget. | 来参加派对的可是没人能忘记 |
[23:42] | The party? No, I um… | 派对 不是 我 |
[23:45] | I kind of blacked out. I– | 我喝得不省人事 我 |
[23:47] | Not before you took all the group sorority photos off the wall | 在那之前你把所有的姐妹会合照从墙上扯下来 |
[23:50] | and used a marker to circle all the girls that you slept with. | 然后用马克笔把你睡过的女生都圈了出来 |
[23:53] | Fuck, I did that? | 擦 我真这么干了吗 |
[23:54] | When I told you you had to leave, | 我让你离开 |
[23:56] | you, uh, decided to mark your territory. | 你就决定标记你的领地 |
[23:59] | Mark my territory? | 标记我的领地 |
[24:00] | You peed on the carpet. | 你在地毯上撒尿 |
[24:02] | And then all the other group photos. | 然后尿在了所有其他合照上 |
[24:04] | All the way back to ’98. | 98年之后的都没能幸免 |
[24:07] | Look, I… | 那个 我 |
[24:08] | I’ve had a really crappy couple of weeks. | 我这几周过得很憋屈 |
[24:12] | Okay, you know, and I was just blowing off some steam. | 好吧 我就是发泄一下 |
[24:15] | I mean, I got dumped, I got kicked out of my dorm room… | 我被甩了 还被赶出宿舍 |
[24:18] | Yeah, the, uh, photos weren’t the final target | 是吗 淹了照片之后 |
[24:21] | of your yellow tsunami. | 你的洪荒之力还没发泄完 |
[24:23] | Where else? | 还尿哪里了 |
[24:25] | Not where. Who. | 不是哪里 是谁 |
[24:29] | I peed on you. | 我尿你身上了 |
[24:35] | I’ll be out in an hour. | 我一小时之内就走 |
[24:43] | Oh, and I told Student Counseling about what happened. | 对了 我把这事告诉学生委员会了 |
[24:45] | They’ll need to talk to you today. | 他们今天会来找你谈话 |
[25:00] | You get some kind of kick out of that? | 你这么干很好玩吗 |
[25:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[25:04] | Stopping that guy with the rock. | 拦下那个藏了可卡因的人 |
[25:06] | Oh, you’re asking me why I jacked him up? | 你问我为什么要拦下他 |
[25:09] | ‘Cause I want him to know. | 因为我要让他知道 |
[25:11] | Clean duds don’t fool me. | 衣冠禽兽骗不了我 |
[25:12] | I know who he is, just like I know who you are. | 我知道他是什么人 就像我知道你是什么人 |
[25:16] | I know you served time. | 我知道你坐过牢 |
[25:17] | I know you think you’re good enough for my daughter. | 我知道你认为自己配得上我女儿 |
[25:20] | I’m not good enough for her. She’s awesome. | 我配不上她 她很棒 |
[25:23] | I don’t even know why she likes me, | 我都不知道她为什么喜欢我 |
[25:26] | but as long as she does, | 但只要她还喜欢我 |
[25:27] | I’m gonna do whatever she asks. | 我就会对她百依百顺 |
[25:29] | Even if it means spending a day with her asshole father. | 即使这意味着要和她的混蛋老爸待一整天 |
[25:35] | Any available unit. | 所有待命单位 |
[25:37] | Stolen blue pickup going north on South Langley past East 67th. | 一辆蓝色被盗皮卡正从南兰利开往西67街 |
[25:40] | A-57, show me handling. | A-57 请指示车辆方向 |
[25:51] | Wanna–wanna flip over? | 翻个身怎么样 |
[25:52] | Oh, I–I can’t do doggy style. | 我不能玩狗狗式 |
[25:55] | My bad leg. I’ll topple over. | 腿不行 支撑不住 |
[25:58] | Nay problemo. | 没问题 |
[26:00] | Just don’t stop doing what you’re doing to my balls. | 继续按摩我的蛋蛋不要停 |
[26:03] | Uh, balls? | 蛋蛋 |
[26:05] | Feels fantastic. | 感觉好极了 |
[26:07] | I’m not. | 我没有啊 |
[26:11] | We share everything on the commune. | 在公社我们分享一切 |
[26:20] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[26:47] | He’s running. | 他要跑了 |
[26:49] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[26:50] | A-57, in foot pursuit. | A-57 步行追捕 |
[27:01] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[27:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[27:13] | The law, motherfucker. | 法律 傻逼 |
[27:19] | You respond to a scene where a victim has fallen | 你要应对的场景是伤者 |
[27:20] | out of a third floor window. | 从三楼窗户跌落 |
[27:22] | Upon arrival, your patient | 到达后 伤者 |
[27:23] | is lying supine in the street. | 仰卧在街上 |
[27:25] | – This my only patient? – It is. | -这是唯一的伤者吗 -是的 |
[27:27] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 你能听见我吗 |
[27:28] | He appears unresponsive. Is he breathing? | 他没有反应 他还有呼吸吗 |
[27:30] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:32] | Checking pulses. | 检查脉搏 |
[27:35] | – Checking carotid. – Pulses are weak. | -检查颈动脉 -脉搏很微弱 |
[27:37] | Okay, I’m going to do a quick rapid trauma. | 好的 我将进行快速创伤检查 |
[27:44] | Suspect he may have a spinal injury. | 推测伤者可能脊椎受伤 |
[27:46] | I’m going to grab c-spine. | 我将固定颈椎 |
[27:48] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[28:03] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我告诉过你待在车里 |
[28:05] | Don’t hit your head on the way in, punk. | 进去的时候别撞到头 废物 |
[28:19] | He was pity-fucking you, you gimp! | 他可怜你才操你的 瘸子 |
[28:21] | – Ladies! – How dare you call me a gimp! | -女士们 -你居然敢叫荡妇 |
[28:23] | – You gimp! – That’s unbelievable! | -荡妇 -难以置信 |
[28:25] | Come on, ladies — | 拜托 女士们 |
[28:28] | We can barely hear ourselves chanting in there. | 里面都快听不到自己吟诵的声音了 |
[28:30] | What is going on? What’s the ruckus? | 怎么回事 吵什么 |
[28:32] | Uh, these two. | 这两人 |
[28:33] | – Fighting over yours truly. – Fighting over you? | -为了鄙人吵架 -为了你 |
[28:36] | I didn’t realize you hippie chicks | 我不知道你们这些嬉皮婊 |
[28:38] | are tired of the same five shriveled dicks | 如此厌烦那五根用了四十年 |
[28:39] | you’ve had for the last 40 years. | 的干瘪的鸡巴 |
[28:41] | I’ve hit the mother lode. | 我很讨母亲的欢心啊 |
[28:44] | Well, the grandmother lode. | 奶奶的欢心 |
[28:45] | How’s Debbie doing? | 黛比怎么样了 |
[28:46] | You laid with Moon and Harmony? | 你搞了月儿和合欢 |
[28:48] | Hey, give her credit. | 别看不起人家 |
[28:49] | Osteoporosis doesn’t slow her down at all. | 骨质疏松丝毫没有影响她的速度 |
[28:52] | And you were right– | 还有你说得对… |
[28:53] | Hey, easy! | 冷静 |
[28:55] | What about free love and all that “rolling stone” crap? | 不是说好自由恋爱无束缚的吗 |
[28:58] | Frankie is mine! | 小弗是我的 |
[28:59] | Oh, Queenie, nobody belongs to anybody! | 算了吧 奎妮 没人属于任何人 |
[29:00] | – He is mine! – All right, stop! | -他是我的 -行了 别吵了 |
[29:03] | Stop! | 住口 |
[29:08] | To the Pit. | 去粪斗坛 |
[29:15] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[29:17] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[29:24] | You took down the slide. | 你把滑梯拆了 |
[29:25] | Well, that wasn’t a slide. | 那可不是滑梯 |
[29:26] | It was a death-defying free fall. | 那是玩命的自由落体 |
[29:28] | Getting rid of the bar next. | 接下来拆铁栅栏 |
[29:30] | So, I found Monica’s wedding dress. | 我找到了莫妮卡的婚纱 |
[29:33] | I’m having it altered. | 改了一下 |
[29:35] | I think it might actually turn out really pretty. | 现在穿起来还挺漂亮 |
[29:38] | I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[29:39] | but I kind of want to get married in a church. | 但我想在教堂举行婚礼 |
[29:43] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像话嘛 |
[29:46] | St. Katherine’s gets you hot? | 圣·凯瑟琳教堂令人兴奋吗 |
[29:48] | If you’re in nothing but that. | 你现在这样才令人性奋 |
[29:50] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别多想 |
[29:51] | I’m changing for the bachelorette party. | 我换衣服是要去参加单身趴 |
[29:53] | You got more time before you got to go. | 走之前的时间足够来一发了 |
[29:55] | No sex before the wedding. | 拒绝婚前性行为 |
[29:56] | Ah, no, I c– | 什么… |
[29:59] | couldn’t possibly have heard that right. | 我肯定是听错了 |
[30:00] | It’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[30:01] | Yeah, so’s the bride being a virgin. | 是吗 原来新娘子还是处女 |
[30:03] | Gus and I got married | 我和古斯在结婚前 |
[30:04] | after a crazy, intense sex bender. | 来了一场疯狂激烈的性爱 |
[30:06] | Pretty sure I didn’t need to know that part. | 我有知道那个的必要吗 |
[30:09] | This time’s gonna be different. | 这次不一样 |
[30:13] | But, look, if you want | 听我说 如果你想 |
[30:15] | all the wedding hoopla, you got it. | 遵循婚礼那套规矩 没问题 |
[30:18] | But… | 可是… |
[30:20] | our marriage is gonna be | 我们的婚姻 |
[30:21] | different than the other one. | 一定不会重蹈覆辙 |
[30:24] | Because it’s us. | 因为这次结婚的是我们 |
[30:29] | Did you say all that just ’cause you want to get laid? | 你说这番话就是想要上床吧 |
[30:31] | No. No, but, uh… | 不 不 不 但… |
[30:34] | did it improve my chances? | 说完了会不会加分 |
[30:36] | Yes, it did. | 肯定加了 |
[30:38] | You got to be–are you… | 你这是在… |
[30:41] | …shittin’ me? | …耍我吗 |
[30:52] | Hi, Phillip. | 你好 菲利普 |
[30:53] | – I’m Yvonne. – Hi, nice to meet you. | -我是伊芳 -你好 |
[30:55] | Uh, look, could we, uh, get this over with | 咱们能快点结束吗 |
[30:57] | so I can go find someplace to live? | 我好去找个住处 |
[31:00] | Um, how often do you drink, Phillip? | 你多长时间喝一次酒 菲利普 |
[31:04] | Is this about the other night? | 这跟那天晚上的事有关吗 |
[31:05] | You violated the school’s alcohol policy. | 你违反了学校的饮酒规定 |
[31:07] | Sorry, the school has an alcohol policy? | 抱歉 学校居然还有饮酒规定 |
[31:10] | Yeah, and we take it seriously. | 是的 我们对此也十分重视 |
[31:12] | Okay, you do realize that the majority of students | 好吧 你不会不知道学校里 |
[31:15] | on this campus drink so much | 大多数学生都好酒贪杯 |
[31:16] | they could major in beer pong? | 爱到可以去主修啤酒乒乓球 |
[31:18] | We’re not talking about everyone else. | 我们现在只关注你 |
[31:20] | There are even houses students can join | 甚至有的房子里专门举办那种 |
[31:22] | for the express purpose of getting shitfaced. | 可以让学生们喝个烂醉如泥的派对 |
[31:24] | They, uh, have Greek letters above the door. | 房门上挂希腊字母的那些 |
[31:26] | We’re here to talk about your problem. | 这次谈话是要讨论你的问题 |
[31:28] | I-I don’t have a problem. | 我没什么问题 |
[31:30] | You were in the ER. | 你进了急诊 |
[31:31] | I overdid it. | 我喝过头了 |
[31:33] | Once. | 就这一回 |
[31:35] | Look, I-I’ve been drinking since I was ten. | 我从十岁就开始喝酒 |
[31:39] | Since you were ten? | 十岁就开始了 |
[31:40] | Uh, why are you writing that down? | 你记这个干什么 |
[31:42] | And what drove you to drink when you were ten? | 那你十岁那年喝酒的原因是什么 |
[31:44] | – Was it problems at home? – Jesus fucking Christ. | -是家庭问题吗 -操 |
[31:46] | Look, I-I have midterms to grade, okay? | 我还得去批期中考试卷子 |
[31:47] | Okay, when a student violates the school alcohol policy, | 好吧 学生如果违反了饮酒规定 |
[31:49] | he is required to attend counseling, | 就要参加心理疏导 |
[31:51] | both one-on-one and group sessions | 一对一的辅导以及 |
[31:52] | with other student alcohol abusers. | 小组辅导都要参加 |
[31:55] | Okay, I’ll check my schedule. | 好吧 我看看什么时候有时间 |
[31:56] | It’s mandatory. | 这是强制性的 |
[31:59] | Or what? | 不然会怎样 |
[32:01] | Expulsion. | 开除学籍 |
[32:11] | Aah! My back is killing me! | 我后背要疼死了 |
[32:14] | How much longer? | 还要等多久 |
[32:16] | Oh, only the Mother Goddess knows. | 恐怕只有圣母知道了 |
[32:19] | I think this was a mistake, coming here. | 我觉得来这就是个错误 |
[32:21] | Oh, nonsense. | 别胡说 |
[32:23] | Once we get this water boiling, | 只要把水烧开 |
[32:25] | we can sterilize the tools. | 就能给工具消毒了 |
[32:27] | Those look a little…medieval. | 那些东西怎么像…中世纪的 |
[32:29] | Uh, uh, uh–never let me down. | 它们可好用了 |
[32:32] | Got my cervical dilator, | 这是宫颈扩张器 |
[32:34] | my forceps, | 钳子 |
[32:37] | – my hook. – Your hook? | -还有钩子 -钩子 |
[32:39] | In case I need to break your water. | 可以用来刺破羊水 |
[32:41] | Is there anything we can do to speed this up? | 有没有什么办法能提前生产 |
[32:44] | Well, sometimes a baby comes faster | 有时候如果乳头受到刺激 |
[32:48] | when the nipples are stimulated. | 孩子会提前出世 |
[32:50] | Unbutton your top. | 解开上衣 |
[33:00] | I need to crash here tonight. | 今晚我要借宿 |
[33:02] | You have the midterm grades? | 期中考试卷你批改好了吗 |
[33:05] | Can I sleep here or not? | 我能不能睡在这儿 |
[33:06] | No. It’s my office. | 不能 这是我办公室 |
[33:08] | Where are my midterm grades? | 期中考试卷在哪儿 |
[33:10] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t have time to finish your work. | 我很抱歉 我没时间完成你布置的工作 |
[33:12] | I was busy getting fired, kicked out of my room, | 我不光被炒鱿鱼 被赶出了宿舍 |
[33:15] | and forced to write a ten-page essay | 还被强制要求写一篇长达十页的 |
[33:17] | on the dangers of drinking. | 关于《饮酒的危害》的论文 |
[33:18] | The department pays me to teach and grade students. | 学校付我钱 让我上课和批改试卷 |
[33:22] | Yeah, well maybe they should be paying me, | 也许他们应该付我钱 |
[33:23] | since I’m the one doing it. | 因为这些活都是我干的 |
[33:24] | You’re two or three advanced degrees away from that. | 你离那水平还差两三个高级学位呢 |
[33:26] | Give me the midterms. I’ll do it myself. | 把考卷给我 我自己批 |
[33:34] | Did you hear what I just went through? | 你听见我刚刚经历了什么吗 |
[33:35] | Heard. Don’t care. | 听见了 不在乎 |
[33:37] | Why are you being such a dick? | 你怎么能这么混蛋 |
[33:40] | Look, we’ve knocked back a few. | 听着 我们私下是有点交情 |
[33:42] | But you’ve forgotten I’m your boss. | 但你忘了我是你的老板 |
[33:44] | I expect you to do your job. | 我希望你完成份内的工作 |
[33:47] | So I should thank you for ripping me off? | 所以我应该”谢谢”你揩我油吗 |
[33:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:50] | I read the paper you got published. | 我读了你发表的文章 |
[33:53] | Nice job stealing my ideas about complex wave functions. | 干的漂亮 剽窃我关于复波函数的观点 |
[33:56] | I gave you credit. | 我有提及你的贡献 |
[33:57] | Yeah, as one of your research assistants. | 是啊 作为你的一个研究助理 |
[33:59] | When I was at Yale, | 当年我在耶鲁 |
[34:00] | I wrote half of Jesnick’s theories on non-Newtonian fluids. | 杰斯尼克一半关非牛顿流体的理论 都是我写的 |
[34:02] | It benefited both of us. | 结果我俩都受益了 |
[34:03] | You’re taking a shit in my mouth | 你把我嘴里的肥肉叼走了 |
[34:05] | and saying you bought me dinner! | 居然还说你给我买了晚饭 |
[34:06] | – It’s the way it works! – It’s fucking bullshit! | -万事皆有道 -真他妈的扯蛋 |
[34:08] | Look, you realize you’re speaking to the one person | 听着 你明白你是在和唯一一个 |
[34:10] | who wasn’t fired you in the last few hours, right? | 在过去几小时没炒你鱿鱼的人说话吗 |
[34:13] | Is that supposed to be a threat? | 你这算在威胁我吗 |
[34:14] | You’re smart, Lip, but grow the fuck up. | 你很聪明 利普 但他妈的成熟点吧 |
[34:18] | What, like you? | 怎么 像你一样吗 |
[34:19] | What, a drunk has-been, coasting on an outdated reputation, | 一个过气的老酒鬼 |
[34:24] | thriving off of other peoples’ work? | 只知道将别人的心血占为己有 |
[34:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[34:30] | No wonder your kid wants nothing to do with you. | 难怪你的孩子都不想和你扯上关系 |
[34:45] | Voila, ladies. | 瞧吧 姐妹们 |
[34:49] | Uh-uh. Said you wanted traditional. | 你说想要传统的单身派对 |
[34:51] | I don’t want a hairy ass in my face. | 我不想要毛茸茸的屁股贴在我脸上 |
[34:54] | Speak for yourself. | 我们可求之不得 |
[34:55] | That guy’s got bacne. | 那个男的背上全是痘 |
[34:57] | Not exactly Magic Mike. | 和《魔力麦克》差太远了 |
[34:59] | I’m not picky. | 我不挑食 |
[35:00] | This is what I planned, so this is what we’re doing. | 这是我的策划 所以别无选择 |
[35:02] | It’s gonna be epic. | 绝对让你永生难忘 |
[35:03] | Shots. Pueblo Viejo. | 上龙舌兰 |
[35:06] | Hey, give this to owner. | 嘿 这个给老板 |
[35:09] | What’s that for? | 这是做什么 |
[35:10] | For special price, | 特等的价钱 |
[35:11] | owner lets us do special show. | 老板同意我们办一场特别表演 |
[35:13] | What’s a special show? | 什么特别表演 |
[35:15] | Oh, you’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[35:17] | Bottoms up, ladies. | 干杯 姐妹们 |
[35:24] | Daddy. Daddy. | 老爸 老爸 |
[35:25] | Hey, hey, I wanted to see you, | 嘿 我想去看你来着 |
[35:27] | but the neonatal Nazis wouldn’t let me. | 但那个纳粹接生婆不让我去 |
[35:30] | Shh! Don’t wake Queenie. | 嘘 别吵醒奎妮 |
[35:32] | After the beating she gave those two broads at the Pit, | 目睹了她如何在粪斗坛痛扁了那俩骚货 |
[35:35] | I’m not poking that bear. | 我可不敢惹她 |
[35:37] | How you feeling? | 你还好吗 |
[35:38] | Dad, uh, I want to leave. | 老爸 我想走 |
[35:41] | Before my next contraction hits. | 在我下一次宫缩之前 |
[35:43] | What? | 什么 |
[35:45] | This place is paradise. | 这里简直就是天堂 |
[35:47] | The midwife doesn’t remember | 那个接生婆根本想不起来 |
[35:48] | what half of her instruments are for. | 她一半的仪器怎么用 |
[35:49] | And the ones she does remember | 而她唯一记得怎么用的仪器 |
[35:51] | look like torture devices. | 看起来像是审讯的刑具 |
[35:52] | And she spent the last hour stimulating my nipples. | 过去一小时 她都在刺激我的乳头 |
[35:56] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[35:58] | My genitals haven’t pulled a triple shift | 我的小弟弟自94年的 |
[36:00] | since the ’94 Puerto Rican Day parade. | 波多黎各日大游行之后 第一次三班连上 |
[36:02] | No, Daddy, please. | 不 老爸 拜托 |
[36:04] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[36:05] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[36:09] | Ladies, we have a bachelorette in the house tonight. | 女士们 今晚小店有个单身趴 |
[36:13] | Our first dance is for | 第一支舞将献给 |
[36:15] | the future Mrs. Fiona Pierce. | 未来的菲奥娜·皮尔斯太太 |
[36:18] | Ladies, make some noise! | 女士们 热烈些 |
[36:27] | Yes, baby! | 好棒 宝贝 |
[37:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:10] | You said we were all doing the full Monty. | 你们不是说要一脱到底吗 |
[37:25] | I was hoping somebody would shoot you today. | 我本来还盼着今天会有人一枪把你崩了 |
[37:28] | Save myself a lot of trouble. | 可以省了我的麻烦 |
[37:30] | But I guess I was wrong about you, Carl. | 不过我想我之前确实看错你了 卡尔 |
[37:33] | Really? | 真的 |
[37:35] | Fuck no. | 当然不是 |
[37:37] | You think tackling some punk is gonna change anything? | 你以为帮我绑了个小流氓就能让我改观 |
[37:39] | I still hate all 115 pounds of you. | 我还是讨厌你的一切 |
[37:43] | I’m gonna be watching you like a drone. | 我会死盯住你 |
[37:45] | And if I find out you’ve been fucking my daughter, | 如果让我发现你俩不规矩 |
[37:48] | I’m gonna take you out. | 我就灭了你 |
[37:55] | Thanks for the ride, Sergeant Winslow. | 谢谢你载我 温斯洛警官 |
[38:01] | What the hell’s all that about? | 刚刚怎么回事儿 |
[38:04] | I think I want to be a cop. | 我想我要当个警察 |
[38:11] | I got it pierced years ago. | 我是几年前穿的屌环 |
[38:13] | – Did it hurt? – Nuh-uh. | -疼吗 -还好 |
[38:18] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[38:19] | But I’m not actually a stripper. | 我可不是真正的脱衣舞男 |
[38:21] | Shut up. Take the cash. | 闭嘴 把钱拿着 |
[38:22] | Nice moves, babe. You deserve this. | 跳得不错 宝贝 尝尝这个 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | I’ve never dranken from a penis before. | 我还从没用这种屌形杯子喝过酒 |
[38:31] | Lana and I have news. | 拉娜和我有事要宣布 |
[38:33] | No, no. Fatima. | 不 不 应该叫法蒂玛 |
[38:36] | – What? – That’s her new name. | -什么 -她的新名字 |
[38:37] | She’s Egyptian now. | 她现在是埃及人了 |
[38:38] | As-salaam alaikum. | 你好[阿拉伯语] |
[38:40] | How much you pay for this piece of shit? | 这玩意儿你花了多少钱 |
[38:42] | Why, what’s wrong with it? | 怎么了 |
[38:44] | – It’s got ten numbers. – Is that bad? | -这上面社保号有10位数 -不好吗 |
[38:46] | Social Security numbers have nine. | 社保号都是9位的 |
[38:47] | Oh, fuck me. Guy scammed me. | 操 被那家伙讹了 |
[38:50] | All right, I’ll get a better one. | 好吧 我再弄个更好的 |
[38:51] | Just give me some time. | 多给我点儿时间 |
[38:52] | – Already fixed. – What do you mean? | -已经搞定 -什么意思 |
[38:54] | We took care of it. | 我们搞定了 |
[38:56] | – How? – Courthouse this afternoon. | -怎么搞定的 -下午去了趟法院 |
[38:58] | In and out and hitched. | 一进一出 就把婚结了 |
[39:00] | – What? – You got married? | -什么 -你们结婚了 |
[39:02] | Like fast food drive-thru. McLesbian wedding. | 就像是开进蕾丝边汽车餐厅吃了顿快餐 |
[39:05] | You didn’t say anything. | 你们什么都没说 |
[39:06] | Not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[39:08] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[39:09] | You went behind my back. | 重点是你们背着我做了这事 |
[39:12] | It’s just a piece of paper. | 就几张纸而已 |
[39:21] | Contractions are only three minutes apart. | 每三分钟一次宫缩 |
[39:23] | – Are you sure? – Yes! | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[39:29] | Well squeeze your legs together! | 那就把你的腿夹紧咯 |
[39:43] | I aced the test. | 我考试过了 |
[39:45] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[39:46] | And then I get the paperwork to get certified. | 但我还得把这份确认书签了 |
[39:49] | “Have you ever spent any time in a mental institution | “你是否待过精神病院 |
[39:52] | or been treated for mental illness?” | 或是治疗过心理疾病” |
[39:54] | You fucking believe that? | 你他妈相信吗 |
[39:56] | I get a perfect score on my test, | 我考试得了满分 |
[39:57] | and they want to keep me from being an EMT | 可他们却不让我成为一名急救员 |
[39:59] | because I–I–I fucking… | 就因为我 我他妈 |
[40:01] | I spent a few days in an inpatient program. | 住了一段时间院 |
[40:06] | Lie. | 那就撒谎 |
[40:09] | What? | 什么 |
[40:10] | It’s none of their goddamn business. | 不关他们屁事 |
[40:15] | You–you want me to lie to them? | 你 你的意思是让我对他们撒谎 |
[40:17] | Sign it and send it in. | 赶紧签了交上去 |
[40:19] | Really? | 真的要这么做 |
[40:21] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[40:22] | Well, you were pissed at me this morning | 你早上还因为我不肯告诉你我的性史 |
[40:24] | ’cause I didn’t want to tell you my sexual history. | 而生我的气 |
[40:26] | I was. | 我是生气 |
[40:28] | So you want me to lie to them but not to you? | 你是说我可以对他们撒谎但不能对你撒 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:32] | You don’t see a problem with that? | 你不觉得有问题吗 |
[40:35] | They’re not sucking your dick. | 舔你老二的又不是他们 |
[40:37] | It’s a job. | 这只是一份工作 |
[40:38] | Your mental health is none of their business. | 你的心理健康不关他们的事 |
[40:47] | Were you worried I was gonna freak | 你以为我会因为你睡过多少男人 |
[40:48] | on how many guys you’ve been with? | 而不爽吗 |
[40:51] | I’m a good-looking fireman. | 我可是个帅哥消防员 |
[40:53] | Son, I’ll go toe-to-toe with your number | 孩子 我睡过的人 |
[40:55] | any day of the week. | 可不比你少 |
[40:59] | I told the nurse I have no idea | 我跟护士说我不知道 |
[41:00] | how many guys I’ve been with. | 自己跟多少人在一起过 |
[41:02] | I danced in a strip club, | 我在脱衣舞俱乐部干过 |
[41:04] | and I worked the back of the house | 而且我在后台干活的时间 |
[41:05] | as much as the front. | 跟在台上跳舞的时间一样多 |
[41:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[41:14] | I did a porn movie. | 我还拍过黄片 |
[41:16] | You did a porn? | 你拍过黄片 |
[41:18] | Bareback. | 还没戴套 |
[41:24] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[41:27] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[41:34] | Fuck ’em. Sign it. | 去他妈的 签名吧 |
[41:36] | We’ll drop it in the mail on the way to Carmadelle’s. | 等会去餐馆的路上 我们把它扔邮箱里 |
[41:40] | I made a reservation. | 我订了位置 |
[41:42] | Told ’em to put some champagne on ice. | 叫他们准备了冰镇的香槟 |
[41:45] | I knew you were gonna ace that shit. | 我就知道考试难不倒你 |
[41:54] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[42:00] | Here you go. | 下来吧 |
[42:02] | Frank, you’re the only one | 弗兰克 你是唯一一个 |
[42:04] | who’s ever been there for me. | 陪在我身边的 |
[42:05] | Taking me to doctor’s appointments, | 带我去看医生 |
[42:07] | making sure I always have a roof over my head. | 确保我有地方可住 |
[42:10] | Bringing me home. | 还带我回家 |
[42:11] | You’re carrying on a family tradition | 你延续了家族传统 |
[42:13] | having your baby here. | 在这生宝宝 |
[42:14] | All my kids were born in that house. | 我所有的孩子都是在那座房子里出生的 |
[42:17] | Almost all of ’em survived. | 大部分都活下来了 |
[42:20] | I’ll cut the cord. | 让我来剪脐带吧 |
[42:24] | Okay. Come on. | 行了 拜托 |
[42:26] | Shouldn’t have fucked with G-Dogg. | 你不该招惹G-Dogg |
[42:26] | What are you doing? Hey! | 你们在干什么 喂 |
[42:27] | Gentlemen, I know | 先生们 我知道 |
[42:29] | we can figure something out. | 我们能一起把事情解决了 |
[42:31] | – Ah, you don’t need to do that. – Let’s go. | -你没必要那么做 -我们走 |
[42:33] | It’s pretty dramatic. Don’t you think? | 这太夸张了 你不觉得吗 |
[42:35] | Wait, where are you taking him? | 等等 你们要带他去哪 |
[42:37] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[42:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[42:44] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[42:51] | My water. | 我的羊水 |
[42:54] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[42:56] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[42:59] | – Lay down, lay down. – All right, all right. | -躺下 躺下 -好的 好的 |
[43:00] | I’ll go get my truck so we can go to the hospital. | 我去开车 我们送她去医院 |
[43:02] | – No! No hospitals! – We don’t have time to argue. | -不 不去医院 -现在没空跟你争 |
[43:04] | No shit, this baby is coming. | 不是吧 宝宝快出来了 |
[43:07] | – Now? – She’s crowning. | -现在 -头已经露出来了 |
[43:09] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[43:10] | I capture moment. | 我要记录这一刻 |
[43:11] | Quick, who delivered Liam? | 快点 是谁给利亚姆接生的 |
[43:12] | Monica. She was high. He slid right out. | 莫妮卡 她当时磕了药 他一下就出来了 |
[43:15] | Go get Sylvia from down the block, she’s a nurse. | 去隔壁街区把西尔维娅叫来 她是护士 |
[43:17] | No good. She’s at Cook County. | 不行 她现在在库克县 |
[43:19] | I thought she worked at Rush. | 我以为她在拉什工作 |
[43:20] | No, Cook County Department of Corrections. | 不是 是库克县监管所 |
[43:22] | She shot her husband. | 她毙了她老公 |
[43:25] | – You worked at a nursing home. – Changing bedpans. | -你在疗养院工作过 -换便盆 |
[43:27] | I never delivered a damn baby! | 我从来没有接生过 |
[43:31] | My daughter’s having a baby, you animals! | 我女儿就要生孩子了 你们这群动物 |
[43:34] | I don’t mean– not “animals” like | 我的意思不是 我说的动物不是 |
[43:37] | jungle animals– it’s not a race thing. | 丛林动物 这跟种族没关系 |
[43:39] | I–come on. | 我 行了 |
[43:40] | I don’t have a racist bone in my body. | 我的骨子里可没有种族歧视 |
[43:47] | Why are there blankets on the walls? | 为什么墙上挂了那么多毯子 |
[43:49] | That’s an excellent question. | 真是个好问题 |
[43:52] | You know, people think that the best way to trap sound | 你知道吗 大家都以为泡沫隔音最好 |
[43:55] | is foam, but that’s a misconception, dawg. | 但那是个误解 崽子 |
[43:58] | Foam prevents echo, but it don’t stop noise. | 泡沫能抑制回声 但是它不能消除噪声 |
[44:01] | You’re looking at nine layers of 5/8 sheetrock, | 在你面前的是9层16毫米厚的石膏板 |
[44:04] | plus the best fiberglass money can buy. | 和你用钱能买到的最好的玻璃纤维 |
[44:07] | Home Depot. | 建材市场 |
[44:10] | That’s my jam. | 我最爱去了 |
[44:12] | Final touch, thick blankets, | 最后一步 挂上厚毯子 |
[44:15] | which are surprisingly effective. | 特别有效 |
[44:18] | At what? | 干什么特别有效 |
[44:19] | Making sure no one hears you screaming. | 确保没人能听到你的尖叫 |
[44:23] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[44:24] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要那样对我 |
[44:26] | Please. | 求求你 |
[44:27] | 3,500 degrees. | 3500度 |
[44:30] | Burns fingers right off. | 能瞬间把你手指融化 |
[44:32] | I’ll get the money. I will get the money. | 我会弄到钱的 我会弄到钱的 |
[44:34] | Somehow, I’ll do it, I’ll make it right with your boss. | 想什么办法我也会做到 我会补偿你老大 |
[44:37] | I’ll make it right. | 我会补偿他的 |
[44:39] | I can make it right– come on, come on! | 我能弥补这件事的 拜托 拜托 |
[44:41] | Okay, hold on! | 好吧 等等 |
[44:42] | I can get opium! | 我能弄到鸦片 |
[44:46] | A lot of it. | 很多鸦片 |
[44:52] | Is she gonna have the baby on the table? | 她是要在餐桌上生孩子吗 |
[44:55] | All right, ambulance is on its way. | 好的 救护车马上就到 |
[44:56] | – It says we need towels. – Already got ’em. | -上面说需要毛巾 -已经准备好了 |
[44:58] | Okay, okay, so put ’em under to catch all the… | 好的 把它们铺在下面去接那些… |
[45:01] | – Fuck, just put ’em under! – Shit. | -该死的 铺底下就对了 -该死 |
[45:03] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[45:04] | It’s gonna be okay. I’m right here. | 不会有事的 我陪着你呢 |
[45:06] | When I was having my girls, the doc told me to do | 我生孩子的时候 医生跟我说 |
[45:07] | three quick pants and then one long blow, okay? | 短促呼吸3次加深呼吸1次 好吗 |
[45:12] | I’m gonna do it with you, okay? | 我陪你一起做 好吗 |
[45:19] | We’re gonna start pushing now, okay? | 我们得开始用力推了 好吗 |
[45:20] | All right? Here we go. | 好吗 开始 |
[45:22] | – All right. – And push! | -好的 -用力 |
[45:25] | Push, push, push. | 用力 用力 |
[45:26] | Push! Push, baby. Push! | 用力 宝贝 用力 |
[45:28] | Keep pushing! | 不要停 |
[45:33] | Open your legs, babe. | 把腿分开 宝贝 |
[45:52] | Which way? | 在哪 |
[45:53] | Over there. | 这边 |
[45:55] | You try to run, I’ll break your legs. | 你要敢跑 我就打断你的腿 |
[46:01] | Is the baby okay? | 孩子没事吧 |
[46:02] | Yeah. She’s great. | 没事 她很好 |
[46:06] | She? | 是个女儿吗 |
[46:11] | You did amazing, Debs. | 你太棒了 小黛 |
[46:14] | Oh, my God. | 上帝呀 |
[46:16] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[46:18] | She’s so big. | 她好胖 |
[46:21] | Hi, Frances. | 嗨 弗朗西丝 |
[46:23] | Do you recognize my voice? | 认识我的声音吗 |
[46:26] | Frances? | 弗朗西丝 |
[46:28] | After her grandfather. | 跟她爷爷的名字 |
[46:30] | Frank? | 弗兰克吗 |
[46:36] | She’s so beautiful. | 她好美 |
[46:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:48] | All right. All right. | 到了 |
[46:52] | See? | 看吧 |
[46:54] | I told you. | 就我跟你说 |
[46:57] | It’s fucking beautiful. | 真是美啊 |
[46:59] | Wait, where’s– where’s the opium at? | 等等 鸦片在哪 |
[47:02] | It’s he–it’s right here. | 就在 眼前就是 |
[47:04] | What the fuck are we supposed to do with plants? | 我们要一堆花有什么用 |
[47:06] | Where do you think opium comes from? | 你以为鸦片是怎么来的 |
[47:08] | I never made the shit. | 我又没造过鸦片 |
[47:09] | Well, you got to harvest it. | 你得先收割 |
[47:11] | Get the fuck out of my warehouse! | 从我的仓库滚出去 |
[47:13] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, put the gun down, | 嘿 嘿 嘿 把枪放下 |
[47:15] | you grizzled-ass bitch! | 老家伙 |
[47:17] | You don’t want to do this. | 这对你没好处 |
[47:19] | You’re trespassing. | 你闯进了我的地盘 |
[47:21] | Where’s the opium, old man? | 鸦片在哪 老家伙 |
[47:23] | You punks don’t scare me. | 几个混小子就想吓住我 |
[47:24] | I was at Khe Sanh. | 我可参加过溪生战役 |
[47:26] | Where’s the fucking opium? | 倒霉的鸦片在哪 |
[47:29] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[47:47] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[47:55] | We’ll take her to Rush. | 我们送她去医院 |
[47:56] | We’ll be right behind you, Debs. | 我们马上就到 小黛 |
[47:57] | – I’m coming too. – Uh, no. That’s okay. | -我陪你 -不用了 |
[48:00] | You don’t want me to come? | 你不要我陪吗 |
[48:02] | I-I do, but you were right. | 我想要 但你说的对 |
[48:04] | I need to do this on my own. | 这件事我必须自己面对 |
[48:05] | – Debbie, I– – It’s just me. | -黛比 我… -就我一个 |
[48:10] | Excuse me, miss. | 抱歉 小姐 |