时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I need new kids. | 我需要新的孩子 |
[00:17] | You need new parents. | 你们需要新的父母 |
[00:19] | Welcome, new Gallaghers. | 欢迎你们 全新的加拉格人 |
[00:22] | Frank, you can’t have a homeless shelter here. | 弗兰克 你不能在这搞收容中心 |
[00:23] | I beg to differ, neighbor. | 恕难从命 邻居 |
[00:26] | Your meds can go out of balance | 当你面临巨大压力的时候 |
[00:27] | when you go through a high-stress thing like a breakup. | 你的药就会无法控制病情 比如经历分手 |
[00:29] | Just take the week off and go to a doctor. | 休息一周 去看医生吧 |
[00:32] | Phillip. Tito. Senior intern. | 菲利普 我是提托 高级实习生 |
[00:34] | – Nice to meet you. – I’ll show you around. | -很高兴认识你 -我带你参观一下 |
[00:36] | Sign is self-explanatory. | 门牌很清楚 |
[00:38] | The Feds showed up at my internship today. | 今天联调局的人来我实习的地方了 |
[00:41] | Took a couple of servers. | 带走了几个服务器 |
[00:42] | – What for? – No idea. | -为什么 -不知道 |
[00:44] | – You gave a girl what? – Gonorrhea. | -你传染她什么了 -淋病 |
[00:46] | If you don’t have it… | 如果你没得淋病 |
[00:47] | – She got it from… – Another guy’s dick. | -她是从… -另一个男人的鸡巴 |
[00:51] | Is there gonna be gunfire? | 难道会交火吗 |
[00:52] | I sure as shit hope so. | 能交火就好了 |
[00:53] | Move. Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[00:56] | She was shoplifting. | 她这是入店行窃 |
[00:57] | I just wanted to be a good mom. | 我只是想当个好妈妈 |
[01:00] | Good moms stick around. | 好妈妈会留在孩子身边 |
[01:04] | This is my father. | 这是我爸爸 |
[01:04] | He’s staying with us for a while. | 他要跟我们住一段时间 |
[01:06] | Tinder rocks. | 陌陌太屌了 |
[01:07] | Free sex anytime I want it | 免费性爱 全天时段任选 |
[01:09] | so I can save my energy for more important things. | 可以把精力留给其它有意义的事情 |
[01:11] | Patsy’s Pies? | Patsy之家吗 |
[01:12] | You spend all day working for free. | 你每天都在给人无偿卖命 |
[01:13] | Has a point. | 有道理 |
[01:14] | My bullshit internship is gonna turn into a non-bullshit career. | 但我的狗屁实习将领我走向前程万里的事业 |
[01:18] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[01:20] | Some taken. | 冒犯到了 |
[02:53] | – Morning. – Hey. Can I get a drag? | -早上好 -能抽一口吗 |
[02:58] | Your next hit-it-and-quit-it? | 你下一个炮友吗 |
[02:59] | On a platter. | 手到擒来 |
[03:01] | Dang. | 好赞 |
[03:02] | Six-pack, down for anything, | 六块腹肌 各种无下限 |
[03:04] | only in town for a week. | 只在这里待一周 |
[03:06] | What’s the tattoo? | 这个纹身是什么 |
[03:10] | I-I might be easy, | 虽然我很随性 |
[03:11] | but I draw the line at white supremacy. | 但是我可不喜欢白人至上 |
[03:13] | Nah, I think it’s a Buddhist symbol. | 不对 我觉得这是佛教标志 |
[03:18] | Been dead all night? | 整夜都没人吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Since the dinner rush ended. | 是啊 用餐高峰之后就这样了 |
[03:21] | Maybe the 24-hour thing’s a shitty idea. | 或许24小时营业是个馊主意 |
[03:24] | I don’t think people know about it. | 我感觉顾客并不知道 |
[03:25] | I put it on the marquee. | 我在牌子上都写了 |
[03:27] | Morning, boss. | 早上好 老板 |
[03:29] | Gonna be a scorcher. | 今天好热 |
[03:31] | Your sign’s wrong. | 标志写错了 |
[03:32] | It says we’re open 24/7. | 上边写着我们全天营业 |
[03:33] | We are. | 没错啊 |
[03:35] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | We’re literally on the way from the clubs to the L. | 我们就在酒吧到轻轨的路上 |
[03:44] | The kids stumble right past us. | 这些女孩就从我们面前晃过去 |
[03:46] | They’re probably headed to wherever they can keep raging. | 他们估计是去某个地方继续狂欢了 |
[03:48] | Why can’t they rage here? | 他们为什么不在我们这里狂欢 |
[03:53] | Be right back. | 去去就来 |
[04:01] | See? I told you. | 看到了吗 跟你说了 |
[04:08] | Yo, what the hell’s going on in here? | 这里面在干什么 |
[04:10] | It’s Wednesday? I don’t know. | 今天是周三 我不清楚 |
[04:12] | 4:00 A.M. and the food’s terrible. | 现在是凌晨4点 这里东西也不好吃 |
[04:14] | It’s the only place still serving booze. | 只有这里还有酒卖 |
[04:16] | They got a liquor license? | 他们有售酒执照吗 |
[04:18] | Uh, no. They just put it in mugs so cops can’t tell. | 没有 他们用马克杯装酒 警察发现不了 |
[04:27] | Party, tomorrow night, | 明晚开派对 |
[04:28] | after-hours to announce our new times. | 休业后宣布新的营业时间 |
[04:30] | We’ll invent bullshit drink names for the booze | 我们编一些酒的名字 |
[04:32] | and keep it off the menu. | 不要放在菜单上 |
[04:33] | Folks got to ask for it. | 顾客们问了再卖 |
[04:35] | A speakeasy. | 地下酒吧 |
[04:36] | Max, throw together a late-night menu, would you? | 麦可斯 你搞个深夜菜单行吗 |
[04:38] | Make it a little grungy. | 听起来很有范的那种 |
[04:39] | You got it, boss. Here, lunch special– | 没问题 老大 给 午餐特点 |
[04:41] | artichoke, spinach, pepper jack on toasted sourdough. | 洋蓟 菠菜 果味奶酪配烤面包 |
[04:44] | Bourgie grilled cheese. | 叫很装逼的考起司 |
[04:45] | Eight bucks? | 卖八块行不行 |
[04:47] | Ten. Throw in some gourmet pickles. | 十块 再加点腌菜进去 |
[04:48] | You got it. | 好嘞 |
[04:53] | Ugh, man, that two extra hours of sleep is a miracle. | 多睡两小时 生命焕然一新 |
[04:58] | Thank you so much for coming every morning. | 感谢你每天早上都来照顾孩子 |
[05:00] | What? Look at these guys. | 天呐 看看这些小家伙 |
[05:03] | They’re chillin’. | 一个个笑嘻嘻的 |
[05:04] | They dig you. | 他们一定是喜欢你 |
[05:06] | You like kids, huh? | 你喜欢孩子对不对 |
[05:08] | You’re the only gramps these guys got. | 他们就剩你一个祖父了 |
[05:11] | I’m just bummed that you and my other wife | 很遗憾你与我的发妻之一 |
[05:12] | got off on the wrong foot. | 初始印象并不好 |
[05:14] | She just doesn’t love how you sold our wife | 她对你把自己女儿卖去当妓女 |
[05:16] | into sex slavery. | 意见很大 |
[05:21] | Great talk, man. | 聊得真尽兴 兄弟 |
[05:27] | Okay, see, yeah. | 等一等 你看 |
[05:29] | In America, | 在美国 |
[05:31] | we take the food off the knife | 我们要把食物先从刀子上取下来 |
[05:33] | before we give it to the babies. | 然后拿给孩子们吃 |
[05:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:54] | – Morning. – Hey. Morning. | -早 -早 |
[05:55] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[05:56] | Uh, boating accident. | 划船事故 |
[05:58] | Right. | 说的跟真的一样 |
[06:00] | First of the month. Pony up. | 今天是本月一号 各位请上供 |
[06:03] | – What about Ian? – Paid in advance. | -伊恩呢 -他提前交了 |
[06:07] | This is all I could scrounge up. | 这是我的全部家当 |
[06:09] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:10] | I’ll expect the other $372.22 shortly. | 等你付余下的372.22美元哟 |
[06:14] | I am a full-time mother with no help, Fiona. | 我是个没有帮手的全职妈妈 菲奥娜 |
[06:17] | Donut Prince is hiring. | 甜甜圈王子在招工 |
[06:18] | Passed it on the way home. | 回家路过他们店看到的 |
[06:19] | Snagged you an application. | 给你拿了张申请表 |
[06:22] | What am I supposed to do with Harry? | 那哈利怎么办 |
[06:23] | Not my problem. | 你的问题 |
[06:24] | I swear that Russian is up to no good. | 我发誓那个老毛子没安好心 |
[06:27] | – What did she do now? – What? | -她干什么了 -什么 |
[06:28] | Not Svetlana. Her father. | 不是斯维特拉娜 是她老子 |
[06:30] | You got two weeks. | 给你两周时间 |
[06:31] | Can’t get together your share by then, | 如果到时还不能付清余款 |
[06:33] | I got to rent out your room. | 我就要把你的房间租出去了 |
[06:34] | Where am I supposed to go? | 那我该去哪 |
[06:36] | Mm, homeless shelter down the street? | 街角就有个流浪者之家 |
[06:38] | I know the guy who runs it. | 管事的那个我认识 |
[06:39] | That’s kind of harsh. | 你还真不留情 |
[06:41] | I got to hit the sack. I’m dying. | 我要去睡觉了 快困死了 |
[06:43] | Okay, you guys need food, clothes, bail, whatever, | 食物 衣服 保释金或是任何问题 |
[06:46] | call Lip. | 打给利普 |
[06:47] | I’m on hiatus. Love you. | 我休息了 爱你 |
[06:49] | Nice to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:51] | This is so unfair. Lip? | 这太不公平了 利普 |
[06:53] | I got to take Liam to day care, | 我要送利亚姆去日托中心 |
[06:55] | and then I got to go to my internship. All right? | 然后赶去上班 没别的事了吧 |
[06:56] | I’ll have my phone. | 我会带手机 |
[06:57] | Call me if there’s a crisis. | 紧急情况打给我 |
[06:58] | I’m right behind you. | 我也走了 |
[07:00] | Good luck getting laid smelling like fried dough all day. | 祝即将闻起来像炸面包的你能约到炮 |
[07:03] | You always smell like that. What’s your excuse? | 你一直都是那股味 你有什么借口 |
[07:05] | Uh, bitches and hormones. | 马子和荷尔蒙 |
[07:10] | Those Samaritans can scare up a spread, I tell you. | 我告诉你 这些好心人还真不是盖的 |
[07:14] | Here you go, Jocelyn. | 来 盛饭 乔舍里 |
[07:15] | You like them runny, right? | 你最喜欢汤汤水水的东西 对吧 |
[07:17] | Rocky! Fuel up. | 洛基 吃饭啦 |
[07:19] | You’re gonna outrun Satan today. | 今天死神一定带不走你 |
[07:21] | I just know it. | 我知道 |
[07:23] | Go easy on the sausages there, Evan. | 香肠别吃得太急了 伊万 |
[07:26] | Save some for the other cocksuckers. | 给那些爱吃大屌的家伙留点 |
[07:29] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[07:30] | My son’s gay. | 我儿子就是同志 |
[07:31] | Jesus! It is hotter than a hooker’s hankie in here. | 老天 这里比妓女的逼还热 |
[07:38] | Let’s have a– | 我们来搞一个 |
[07:39] | a team-building challenge. | 团队建设大挑战 |
[07:41] | First family member to score a functioning air conditioner | 第一个弄来空调的家庭成员 |
[07:44] | gets a reward. | 有奖励 |
[07:46] | Daddy Frank, someone’s hammering signs in our lawn. | 弗兰克老爸 有人在咱家的草坪立标示牌 |
[07:53] | Howdy, neighbor. | 你好呀 邻居 |
[07:54] | Hot enough for you? | 热不热啊你 |
[07:55] | This is no place for a shelter. | 这可不是开收容所的地方 |
[07:57] | I don’t know. Looks okay to me. | 我不知道 我觉得挺好的 |
[08:00] | We have a two-year-old at home, one on the way. | 我有个两岁的小孩 还有一个就要出生了 |
[08:01] | It’s not safe for our kids here at night. | 这里晚上对我们的孩子不安全 |
[08:03] | Why is your two-year-old out at night? | 你两岁的孩子为什么会在晚上外出 |
[08:06] | Look, my wife and I will happily donate money to your cause. | 我和我妻子很乐意给你们的慈善事业捐款 |
[08:09] | We want to support ending homelessness. | 我们也愿意为这世上不再有流浪汉出份力 |
[08:11] | Just not in your backyard, right? | 只要不在你的后院是吧 |
[08:13] | Last night, he had a three-hour argument | 昨晚 这人跟一个他在越南杀掉的人 |
[08:16] | with a man he murdered in Nam. | 吵了足足3个小时 |
[08:19] | He wasn’t in Nam. He’s 30. | 他没去过越南 他才30岁 |
[08:21] | He’s a nut-job. | 是个疯子 |
[08:23] | Well–we want to read bedtime stories to our kids | 我们想给我家的孩子读读关于彩虹或是小猫的 |
[08:26] | about rainbows and kittens, | 睡前故事 |
[08:28] | not burning napalm babies and beheading Charlie. | 而不是什么烧死婴儿 斩首查理之类的 |
[08:30] | I’ll tell you what– from now on, | 这样吧 从现在起 |
[08:32] | we’ll have him indoors by 10:30. | 晚上十点半以前我们不会让他出门的 |
[08:35] | All good? | 行了吧 |
[08:37] | You don’t belong here! | 这里不是你们该待的地方 |
[08:40] | Why’s she so angry? | 她为什么这么生气 |
[08:43] | Lesbians are traditionally angry. | 拉拉们向来都是这么易怒的 |
[08:45] | Ignore her. | 甭理她 |
[08:47] | You want something to eat? | 要吃东西吗 |
[08:50] | You and your pal? | 你和你的朋友 |
[08:52] | I don’t think so. | 看来不用 |
[08:53] | You are so unbelievably cool with those rancid drunk guys. | 你对那些臭烘烘的醉鬼们真是太好了 |
[08:56] | I don’t know where you get the patience. | 我都不知道你哪来的那份耐心 |
[08:58] | Lifetime of practice. | 日积月累下来的 |
[09:01] | Did you check your locker? | 你看过你的柜子了吗 |
[09:03] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[09:11] | Welcome back, man. | 欢迎回来 伙计 |
[09:13] | All right, bastard. | 好了 臭小子 |
[09:15] | Keep your shit together this time, okay? | 这回可别再出问题了 好吗 |
[09:18] | I will. | 明白 |
[09:27] | – Are you Phillip? – Yeah. | -你是菲利普吗 -是的 |
[09:29] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[09:31] | Oh, fence injury. | 翻墙弄伤的 |
[09:32] | I used to fence at Dartmouth. | 我在达特茅斯学院读书时练过击剑 |
[09:33] | No, I was jumping a fence. | 不 我是在翻围墙时弄伤的 |
[09:36] | I need you to sign and scan these documents. | 我需要你把这些文档都拿去签名并扫描 |
[09:37] | Email it to me by tomorrow. | 并在明天之前邮件给我 |
[09:39] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:40] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:41] | Dylan Oswald. Office admin and your new boss. | 迪伦·奥斯瓦尔德 行政专员兼你的新上司 |
[09:45] | – Where’s Tito? – Got hired by DuelDogs. | -提托去哪了 -被杜埃尔多格斯公司挖了 |
[09:47] | 200K a year. | 年薪20万 |
[09:48] | You’ve been promoted. | 你升职了 |
[09:50] | – I’m senior intern? – Yep. | -我成高级实习生了 -没错 |
[09:51] | – Do I get a pay raise? – How much do you make now? | -那能给我加薪吗 -你现在拿多少 |
[09:54] | – Nothing. – Double that. | -一毛没有 -还是一样 |
[09:56] | Your new job includes helping with social media, | 你的新工作主要是协助运营社交媒体 |
[09:58] | doing market research, attending software seminars, | 做市场调研 参加软件研讨会 |
[10:01] | and training the new low-level intern. | 还有训练新来的初级实习生 |
[10:04] | This is Melody. She is an MIT grad | 这位是梅洛迪 她是麻省理工大学 |
[10:06] | with degrees in electrical engineering | 电子工程和计算机科学专业的 |
[10:08] | and computer science. | 毕业生 |
[10:09] | Tell her how you like your coffee. | 跟她说你想喝什么咖啡 |
[10:11] | Iced macchiato. | 我要冰玛琪雅朵 |
[10:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:24] | The register won’t open. | 收银机打不开 |
[10:27] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:27] | Did you, uh, unplug and re-plug it? | 你有试着断一下电吗 |
[10:30] | What about pounding the side? Sometimes that works. | 敲下边上试试 这招有时管用 |
[10:32] | Okay. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 好吧 我尽快过来 |
[10:46] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[10:56] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[10:57] | Nothing. | 不干什么 |
[10:58] | Well, you got me grounded for a month, so… | 你害我被禁足一个月 所以 |
[11:01] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸在哪里 |
[11:03] | Morning, Sergeant. Ready to hit the shooting range? | 早上好 警官 准备去射击场了吗 |
[11:05] | Yep. Let me grab my gun. | 是的 我去拿枪 |
[11:07] | Okay. What’s going on? | 现在是什么情况 |
[11:09] | You’ve been texting that college boy all week. | 你这一周都在给那个大学生发短信 |
[11:12] | Think I didn’t notice? | 你以为我没发现吗 |
[11:13] | He has playoffs this week. He’s anxious. | 这周有季后赛 他很紧张 |
[11:16] | I don’t care if he’s starting point guard | 我才不管他是不是要参加 |
[11:17] | for the Bulls in the NBA Finals. | NBA总决赛的公牛队后卫 |
[11:19] | I told you to cut it. | 我要你跟他断绝来往 |
[11:20] | But since I have a daughter who doesn’t respect my wishes, | 既然我的女儿不尊重父亲的意愿 |
[11:23] | she gets a father who doesn’t respect hers. | 那么她的父亲也不用尊重她的意愿 |
[11:25] | Let’s go, son. | 我们走吧 儿子 |
[11:27] | “Son”? | “儿子” |
[11:32] | And I just love fried dough, | 我真的很喜欢油炸面团 |
[11:34] | which is why I chose Donut Prince. | 这也就是我选择”甜甜圈王子”的原因 |
[11:37] | And your crullers are beyond. | 还有炸圈饼也很好吃 |
[11:39] | Your app looks good. | 你的简历还不错 |
[11:41] | No criminal record, positive attitude. | 没有犯罪记录 态度也很积极 |
[11:43] | Are there any restrictions on shifts you can work? | 你在上班时间上有什么限制吗 |
[11:46] | No. | 没有 |
[11:47] | Days? Nights? Weekends? I need someone flexible. | 白天 晚上 周末 我需要机动的时间 |
[11:50] | Schedule can change at the drop of a hat. | 要能够随叫随到 |
[11:52] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[11:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:58] | Yeah, and if customers get pissed, ask them what they want | 对 如果客人发毛了 问他们要什么 |
[12:00] | and act like you’re doing them a favor. | 表现得你在尽力为他们服务 |
[12:02] | – Are you kidding me? – And smile. It’s hot. | -你在逗我 -还要微笑 太热了 |
[12:04] | Don’t panic. I’m heading in now. | 别慌 我现在就过去 |
[12:06] | The register broke at Patsy’s. I got to head in. | Patsy之家的收银机坏了 我得赶过去 |
[12:09] | – Well, can you take her with? – No. | -你能把她带过去吗 -不能 |
[12:10] | But you’re the manager. You can do whatever you want. | 但你是经理 你想做什么都可以 |
[12:12] | I want not to watch an infant during the lunch rush | 我可不想在一年中最热的一天的 |
[12:14] | on the hottest day of the year. | 午餐高峰期带小孩 |
[12:16] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[12:17] | I’m not doing it to you. | 不是我想这么对你 |
[12:18] | I’m doing it for me. | 我是为了我自己 |
[12:20] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[12:21] | Call Lip. | 打给利普 |
[12:26] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[12:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[12:31] | Any idea who’s responsible for all the anti-shelter signs? | 你知道这些反避难所的标语是谁立的吗 |
[12:34] | Uh, no idea. Neighbors, probably. | 不知道 这附近的人吧 |
[12:37] | – Not you? – No. | -不是你 -不是 |
[12:38] | Good. I was winding up for a big old tantrum. | 那就好 我正在找地方发火 |
[12:41] | I’m so fucking sick of these phonies | 我真是受够了这些虚伪的人 |
[12:43] | talking like they give a shit. | 装得好像他们很在意 |
[12:44] | But then they’re like, “Ew. Homeless people.” | 转过头又说”哦 流浪汉” |
[12:47] | You live around here? | 你住在这附近吗 |
[12:48] | I work on Cermak. | 我在瑟马克路工作 |
[12:49] | You know Children of the Night? | 你知道”黑夜中的孩子”吗 |
[12:51] | It’s a center for at-risk youth. | 是危境少年帮助中心 |
[12:52] | Some of those kids have no place to live, | 有些孩子没地方住 |
[12:54] | so I’m the mouthy asshole who tries to place them. | 我就是那个找地方安置他们的话很多的混蛋 |
[12:57] | – Trevor. – Ian. | -特雷弗 -伊恩 |
[12:58] | Uh, which one’s the shelter? | 哪一家是避难所 |
[13:02] | Thanks. I’ll check it out. | 谢谢 我去看看 |
[13:04] | Nice charm. | 项链不错 |
[13:08] | You up all night saving lives? | 你整晚都在救人吗 |
[13:10] | Kind of. You up all night saving teens? | 差不多 你整晚都在拯救青少年吗 |
[13:12] | Hell, no. | 没有 |
[13:13] | Was getting my swerve on. | 昨晚出去嗨了 |
[13:14] | You been to that new club in Waukegan? | 你有没有去过沃基根新开的俱乐部 |
[13:17] | Converted coal plant. | 燃煤转化厂 |
[13:18] | It’s, like, seedy, but in an appealing way. | 那里有点乱 但很吸引人 |
[13:20] | No. I don’t really go out much. | 没有 我不太出门 |
[13:21] | Oh. No? | 没有吗 |
[13:23] | I was in this– | 我和我男… |
[13:25] | We were homebodies. | 我们都比较宅 |
[13:27] | Pretty much just hung out at his place | 一般就是待在他家里 |
[13:29] | or at snooty restaurants with his bitchy friends. | 或者跟他的几个狐朋狗友去下馆子 |
[13:32] | I feel like a middle-aged shut-in. | 我觉得自己就像是被关紧闭的中年男人 |
[13:33] | – That’s no fun. – Yeah. | -那太无聊了 -是啊 |
[13:35] | My crew does a Boystown crawl every other week. | 我朋友隔周就举办一次男同舞会 |
[13:38] | And there’s a couple new places on Halstead you might dig. | 霍尔斯特德还有一些新店可以去玩 |
[13:40] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么 |
[13:41] | Everything. | 什么都喜欢 |
[13:43] | Hang on. | 稍等一下 |
[13:44] | Um, it’s a fucking mess, so… | 这里面有点乱 所以 |
[13:53] | Here, this one’s my fav. | 这个 这是我最喜欢的一家 |
[13:55] | Low-key vibe. | 气氛比较低调 |
[13:56] | Nice for easing back into the scene. | 很适合放松心情 |
[13:58] | Cool. Catch you there maybe. | 好的 我去了找你 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:07] | Okay, so first you grind the coffee. | 好的 首先磨咖啡 |
[14:09] | Uh, black bags in there. Red bag is regular brew. | 黑袋放这儿 红袋是萃取的 |
[14:13] | So what exactly do you do here? | 你到底在这儿做什么 |
[14:14] | We process credit cards for fantasy sports. | 我们给虚假体育比赛处理信用卡交易 |
[14:17] | You’re always gonna want to go ahead and use purified water. | 你需要使用净化水 |
[14:20] | Okay? Never tap. It’s over there. | 不要用水龙头的水 在那边 |
[14:22] | Like Game of Thrones? | 像《权力的游戏》 |
[14:23] | Uh, no. It’s–it’s real sports, but fake teams. | 不 这是真实的体育比赛 但队伍是假的 |
[14:26] | Who makes up the teams? | 谁组成这些队伍 |
[14:28] | The players pick their own. | 玩家自选 |
[14:29] | How do we make money off that? | 我们要怎么赚钱 |
[14:31] | Well, we make a percentage | 我们从所有信用卡交易中 |
[14:32] | off of all the credit card transactions. | 提取百分之一 |
[14:36] | Then what you want to do is get the coffee grounds | 你需要拿出咖啡渣 |
[14:38] | and tamp it down with this thing. | 用这个东西夯实 |
[14:39] | Isn’t online gambling illegal? | 网络赌博不是违法的吗 |
[14:41] | – It’s not gambling. – Sounds like gambling. | -这不是赌博 -听起来像赌博 |
[14:43] | Look, just, uh, do your work. Keep your head down. | 做好你的工作 保持低调 |
[14:46] | Don’t make any waves. Don’t go near the server room. | 不要制造风波 不要接近机房 |
[14:48] | And pretty soon, you and I will both own | 很快 我们就能 |
[14:50] | one of those six Teslas out front. | 拥有一辆外面的特斯拉了 |
[14:52] | ‘Cause people get Teslas by not making waves. | 好像大家不制造风波就能得到特斯拉似的 |
[14:58] | Uh, look, just go ahead and fill this up | 去用冰箱里的咖啡 |
[15:00] | with two percent from the fridge, all right? | 把这个装满 好吗 |
[15:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:06] | Fiona just cost me a job– one that she made me apply for. | 菲奥娜把我工作搞没了 还是她逼我申请的 |
[15:10] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:11] | I don’t know, Debs. | 我不知道 小黛 |
[15:12] | Can you come watch Harry while I look for another job? | 你能帮我照看下哈里吗 我去找个别的工作 |
[15:14] | No. I’m at work. | 不行 我在上班 |
[15:16] | They don’t pay you. | 他们又不给你钱 |
[15:17] | I’ll drop her off on your lunch hour. | 你午休时我把她送过去 |
[15:19] | I don’t get one, okay? I’m sorry. | 我没午休好吗 抱歉 |
[15:27] | First order of business– furniture. | 会议第一项 家具 |
[15:30] | Apparently, this stuff belongs to the realty staging company, | 很明显 这些家具属于房地产公司 |
[15:34] | and they’re taking it back. | 他们要收回去了 |
[15:36] | So start looking for street discards– | 所以我们要开始找街上别人扔掉的 |
[15:39] | mattresses, chairs, couches. | 床垫 椅子 沙发 |
[15:42] | Secondly, as you may have noticed, | 第二 你们可能注意到了 |
[15:43] | our beloved domicile is under attack from the locals. | 我们心爱的住宅正遭到本地人的攻击 |
[15:47] | We got to give them zero reason to take issue with us. | 我们不能给他们理由找我们麻烦 |
[15:52] | Be on our best behavior. | 拿出我们最好的行为 |
[15:54] | Solve problems before they happen. | 在问题发生前进行解决 |
[15:56] | You’re Gallaghers now. | 你们现在是加拉格家人了 |
[15:58] | And Gallaghers fight for what we deserve. | 加拉格家人会为自己应得的东西奋斗 |
[16:01] | And we fight dirty. | 努力奋斗 |
[16:04] | I got these things from the garage. | 我在车库找到了这些东西 |
[16:06] | I also found a push mower. | 还找到了一个割草机 |
[16:07] | So, new Lip, mow the strip between the street | 新利普 去把房子和路中间的杂草 |
[16:11] | and the houses. | 清理掉 |
[16:12] | New Debbie, grab some shrubs | 新黛比 去47路的花旗银行外面 |
[16:14] | from outside the Citibank on 47th | 弄些灌木回来 |
[16:17] | and just stick them anyplace you see dirt. | 然后插在任何有土的地方 |
[16:20] | New Ian and New Carl, here you go. | 新伊恩和新卡尔 拿着 |
[16:23] | Sweep up the cigarette butts and the needles | 去把外面街上的烟屁股和枕头 |
[16:25] | outside on the street. | 打扫一下 |
[16:27] | New Fiona, clean the trash from the lot under the L. | 新菲奥娜 去把轻轨下面的垃圾清理了 |
[16:30] | How is that “Fighting dirty”? | 这怎么就叫”努力奋斗”了 |
[16:32] | We become them. This is psychological warfare. | 我们要变成他们 这是一场心理战 |
[16:36] | The thinking man’s game. | 有头脑的人的游戏 |
[16:38] | Henceforth, there are new rules in this house, okay? | 今后 这就是这里的新规则 知道了吗 |
[16:45] | 1.不许在天黑后和路灯说话 2.在室内吸毒 3.不许抢街角公交车站的乘客 4.不许在住处接客 5.不许在房子范围两米内拉屎 撒尿 流血或者释放任何体液 6.不许触摸陌生人 7.不许偷邻居的东西 | |
[16:46] | No talking to the lamppost after dark. | 天黑后不许和路灯说话 |
[16:48] | New Lip, no more jacking off in the backyard. | 新利普 不许在后院打飞机 |
[16:50] | New Fiona, if you’re gonna turn a trick, go one block over. | 新菲奥娜 你想接客 去一个街区以外 |
[16:53] | Yes? Meeting adjourned. | 明白了吗 会议解散 |
[16:57] | – Hey. How’d it go? – We panicked. | -怎么样了 -我们吓坏了 |
[17:00] | Shit. Do–do you know how much these cost? | 该死 你知道这个要多少钱吗 |
[17:02] | It’s from, like, 1910, so probably a dollar. | 这是产于1910 大概一美元吧 |
[17:05] | I mean the cost to replace it. | 我是说换掉的价格 |
[17:07] | Well, we’ve been doing okay lately. | 我们现在没有任何问题 |
[17:09] | It doesn’t mean we’re in a position | 这不代表我们 |
[17:10] | to buy new equipment. | 就能买新设备了 |
[17:11] | We just got out of the hole Sean dug. | 我们刚从肖恩挖的坑里爬出来 |
[17:14] | Where you been keeping the cash? | 你们把钱放哪了 |
[17:16] | Twenties, fives, tens, and ones. | 二十的 五块的 十块的 还有一块的 |
[17:17] | We used calculators and wrote everything down on a pad. | 我们用计算器 把所有开支写在板子上了 |
[17:21] | Your, uh, Asian Nazi came looking for you earlier. | 你的亚洲纳粹刚刚来找你了 |
[17:24] | Oh, shit. I forgot. | 该死 我忘了 |
[17:27] | This can’t be right. | 这不对吧 |
[17:27] | This says that we made over a third more than we usually do. | 这写着我们比平时多赚了三分之一 |
[17:31] | Grilled cheese was a hit. | 烤芝士很受欢迎 |
[17:43] | I think we’re actually starting to get along kind of. | 我感觉我们已经开始和谐相处了 |
[17:45] | Yeah. He’s working on something for bar, to help. | 没错 他正在给酒吧鼓捣点东西 |
[17:48] | It’s a surprise. | 当做惊喜 |
[17:49] | Oh, sweet. | 太好了 |
[17:51] | You know, I still can’t believe he’s the same dude | 我还是不敢相信他是那个 |
[17:53] | that locked you in a closet | 把你关在衣柜 |
[17:54] | and put a flour sack over your head. | 还给你头上套面粉袋子的人 |
[17:56] | It was potato sack. | 那是装土豆的袋子 |
[18:15] | It’s like my 12-year-old self made up my adult life, | 这就像12岁的我在幻想成年版的生活 |
[18:17] | and my adult self was like, “Oh, yeah? | 成人版的我说 |
[18:19] | I see your offer, and I raise you 20.” | “我看到你的出价了 我要涨价到20” |
[18:21] | Hey. Is The Alibi hiring? | 酒吧还招人吗 |
[18:24] | Who’s asking? | 谁在打听 |
[18:24] | Me. I need a job with child care. | 我 我需要一个能顺便看孩子的工作 |
[18:26] | Okay, A, you’re underage. You can’t even work in a bar. | 首先 你未成年 不能在酒吧工作 |
[18:29] | And, B, we don’t have real employees. | 其次 我们也没有正经员工 |
[18:30] | We got spouses and parents. | 只有配偶和父母 |
[18:31] | And, C, I am at peak baby. Three, and I max out. | 再次 我已经被三个婴儿轰炸的不行了 |
[18:36] | See you inside. | 里面等你 |
[18:40] | Why you need job? | 你为什么需要工作 |
[18:41] | Fiona’s gonna kick me out unless I can pull my weight. | 如果我不独立 菲奥娜要赶我出去 |
[18:44] | Find husband. | 找个老公 |
[18:45] | I have both husband and wife. | 我既有老公又有老婆 |
[18:48] | I have someone to watch my son 24/7. | 还有人全天带娃 |
[18:50] | I have job. I am kept woman. | 也有工作 我是二奶 |
[18:52] | You want good life? | 你想过好日子 |
[18:54] | Find someone to keep you. | 找个人包养 |
[18:56] | I don’t need to be kept. I’m a strong woman. | 我不需要被包养 我是独立女性 |
[18:58] | Don’t be strong woman. | 不要做独立女性 |
[19:00] | Strong women weather storms. | 独立女性自己扛风冒雨 |
[19:02] | You want to be the storm. | 你为何不享福 |
[19:05] | How? | 怎么搞 |
[19:09] | You find someone weak, stupid, and desperate. | 找一个意志不坚定 又蠢又饥渴的人 |
[19:14] | And you wear bras so your breasts levitate. | 穿显胸的内衣 |
[19:21] | All right! I got this thing together. | 我把车子连起来了 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna take these guys to the movies where it’s nice and cool. | 我要把小家伙们带去电影院 |
[19:27] | Hellraiser II is playing. | 《猛鬼追魂2》正在上映 |
[19:29] | Toddlers love classic slasher flicks from the 1980s. | 小孩子们最爱看八十年代血淋淋的片子了 |
[19:32] | Just kidding. We’re gonna go see Dory | 开玩笑 我们正要去看第八百万遍 |
[19:34] | for the eight millionth time | 《海底总动员》 |
[19:35] | so I can stab my eyes out with a fork. | 我可以自废双眼了 |
[19:38] | Kev, I don’t think we should let Yvon keep feeding the babies. | 小凯 我觉得还是不要让伊万带孩子了 |
[19:42] | The knife thing. I know. | 他喜欢玩刀 我知道 |
[19:43] | That, and I don’t like the way he looks at them. | 那是其中一点 我也不喜欢他看孩子的眼神 |
[19:45] | How does he look at them? | 什么眼神 |
[19:46] | Like he’s trying to figure out how much they’re worth. | 就好像他在计算他们能卖多少钱 |
[19:50] | That’s insane. | 那太扯了 |
[19:51] | You know, you sound like an insane person. | 你听起来很疯狂 |
[19:52] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[19:53] | – Do I? – Yeah. You do. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:57] | What’s going on? Thumbs up. | 出什么事了 大拇指向上 |
[19:59] | What’s up there? The sky? | 上面怎么了 天空怎么了 |
[20:01] | Speak Russian at least. | 你就是说俄语也行 |
[20:03] | You want me to go upstairs? | 你想我上楼去 |
[20:04] | Oh, you want me to go– okay, fine. | 你想我上–行 |
[20:06] | I’ll go upstairs. I’ll be right back. | 我上楼去 很快就回来 |
[20:22] | We are not doing Tinder. Tinder is for hookups. | 不能用陌陌 陌陌是约炮专用 |
[20:24] | And we don’t want hookup. | 我们不是想要约炮 |
[20:27] | We want someone old-fashioned, | 我们要找个传统的 |
[20:30] | someone who wants to keep a woman. | 愿意包养二奶的 |
[20:33] | But for what? | 但是为什么包养呢 |
[20:35] | To, uh… | 为了… |
[20:37] | listen to everything he says. | 有人倾听他细诉衷肠 |
[20:39] | Ah, good point. I can do that. | 这一点不错 这我能办到 |
[20:41] | To cook for him. | 给他煮饭 |
[20:44] | Yeah. To–to cuddle. Yes. | 没问题 可以抱抱 没问题 |
[20:49] | For emotional support. Hell, yes. | 情感支持 当然了 |
[20:52] | To nurture him. | 照顾他 |
[20:53] | Yeah. Damn straight. I am a kick-ass nurturer. | 太对了 我超会照顾人 |
[20:58] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[21:00] | your mother is a catch. | 你妈真是不可多得 |
[21:10] | A common misconception | 一个常见的谬论是 |
[21:11] | is you need a rigid stance when firing. | 射击时要固定住姿势 |
[21:15] | Instead, keep a slight bend in your arms, | 实际上 手臂稍微弯曲 |
[21:18] | bring your other hand up for support, | 用另一只手作支撑 |
[21:20] | pressing your thumbs together like this. | 像这样把两根大拇指按在一起 |
[21:23] | Drop one foot back. Find a steady base. | 一只脚向后站 找到一个平衡点 |
[21:26] | Bring the tip of the pistol up to the target. | 把枪的末端瞄准目标 |
[21:28] | Squeeze the trigger. | 扣压扳机 |
[21:29] | Then…boom. | 然后 嘣 |
[21:32] | Now… | 现在 |
[21:35] | …picture somebody whose guts you hate. | 想象一个你恨之入骨的人 |
[21:45] | Alpha Sigma Gonorrhea, | 阿尔法西格玛淋病 |
[21:47] | you’re toast. | 去死吧 |
[22:00] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 想不到啊 |
[22:02] | You got any more tricks up your sleeve? | 你还会别的花招吗 |
[22:11] | I want to be on the SWAT team. | 我想加入特警 |
[22:14] | Those guys are badass. | 他们超厉害 |
[22:31] | Uh, chomping at the bit, ain’t you? | 急不可耐 是吗 |
[22:33] | Uh, it’s been a while. It’s nice to get out. | 有段时间没进夜店了 出来玩玩挺好的 |
[22:36] | My friends ditched me. They’re at some fucking sports bar. | 我朋友把我抛弃了 他们在某个体育酒吧里 |
[22:38] | They keep sending me drunk ass-shots. | 不停给我发露臀照 |
[22:41] | Want to go join them? | 想去找他们吗 |
[22:43] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[22:44] | Let’s go get hammered. | 我们去一醉方休吧 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:07] | Hey, man. Is anybody else around? | 兄弟 还有别人在吗 |
[23:08] | No. | 没 |
[23:18] | 指纹识别或者输入密码 确认 | |
[23:28] | Morons. | 一群蠢货 |
[23:40] | If I were the Feds… | 如果我是联调局的 |
[23:43] | what would I want to know? | 我会想知道什么 |
[24:02] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[24:35] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢送我一程 |
[24:37] | You still applying to cadet school? | 你还在申请警校吗 |
[24:39] | Uh, I don’t have the grades. | 我成绩不够 |
[24:42] | Why not think about military school? | 怎么不考虑去军校 |
[24:45] | Look, I was a banger like you | 我曾经也是个出自 |
[24:47] | from a hood like this, | 这种贫民区的痞子 |
[24:49] | into all sorts of devious shit. | 干各种坏事 |
[24:51] | Military school changed my life. | 军校改变了我的人生 |
[24:55] | Well, where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[24:58] | It’s down south. | 南部 |
[25:00] | It’s a boarding school, so you can move | 是寄宿制学校 你就可以 |
[25:01] | out of that home situation you got. | 逃离你现在家里的情况 |
[25:04] | You don’t need all that shit dragging you down, | 你不需要让那些破事连累你 |
[25:09] | not when you can sleep in a clean bed every night | 你可以每晚在干净的床上 |
[25:11] | to the sound of nothing. | 睡个安稳觉 |
[25:20] | All right, so what’s this one for? | 这杯是敬什么的 |
[25:22] | Uh, to all the art fags | 敬所有学艺术的基佬 |
[25:24] | and drag queens, | 变装皇后 |
[25:26] | circuit boys, and bitchy twinks. | 参加狂欢的同志和毒舌鲜肉 |
[25:28] | Guys who like to be watched. | 喜欢被人关注的男人 |
[25:30] | I like to be watched. | 我喜欢被关注 |
[25:31] | Then this one’s for you, baby. | 那这杯就是敬你的 宝贝 |
[25:49] | Feels good. | 摸着感觉不错啊 |
[25:50] | It should. Cost me 80 bucks. | 应该的 花了我80大洋 |
[25:54] | I’m packing, dummy. | 我带着假屌 笨蛋[又有带枪之意] |
[25:55] | Ah… Fuck, you brought a gun in here? | 我靠 你带枪进来 |
[25:58] | Wait. You saw my charm, right? | 等等 你看到我的挂坠了吧 |
[26:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:02] | I’m trans. I thought you knew. | 我是变性人 我以为你知道 |
[26:04] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[26:05] | You’re–you’re a chick? | 你 你是女的 |
[26:07] | Oh, God. Uh, no, I am not a chick. | 天啊 不 我不是女的 |
[26:10] | I am a trans man. | 我是变性男 |
[26:13] | So you don’t have a dick? | 那你没屌吗 |
[26:14] | I have several. They’re made of silicone. | 我有好几根 硅胶做的 |
[26:17] | I assumed that you were nonbinary, too. That’s– | 我以为你也是性别模糊者 |
[26:18] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m–I’m normal. | 不不不 我是正常的 |
[26:22] | – Normal. – Yeah. | -正常 -对 |
[26:23] | I’m just, like, not, like, | 我 我不是 |
[26:24] | a dude with a fucking vagina. | 一个”装逼”的男人 |
[26:27] | I’m not a dude with a vagina, asshole. | 我不是一个”装逼”的男人 混蛋 |
[26:29] | I’m a dude who doesn’t feel like talking about his genitals | 我是个不想和他刚认识的基佬 |
[26:31] | to some faggot he just met. | 谈论生殖器的男人 |
[26:33] | I got to split. | 我要走了 |
[26:38] | All right. Hey, what the fuck did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[26:39] | You know what, man? Don’t do me any favors, okay? | 你知道吗 我不需要你的同情 |
[26:41] | I-I can fuck any guy here. | 这里我想操谁就操谁 |
[26:43] | I don’t need your cisgender ass. | 用不着你这个顺性别者的烂屁股 |
[26:45] | I have no idea what the fuck that even means, all right? | 这个词什么意思我都不知道 |
[26:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:50] | Seriously, I’m–I’m really sorry. | 我说真的 非常抱歉 |
[26:55] | I got a hair trigger for this shit. | 我一说这事就炸毛 |
[26:57] | Also, I am drunk. | 而且我还喝醉了 |
[27:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:02] | I’m gonna get another drink. You want? | 我打算再喝一杯 你要吗 |
[27:04] | Y-yeah. Let me pay. | 好 我请吧 |
[27:05] | No, no, no. It’s all right. | 不不 没关系 |
[27:06] | Uh, vodka soda, yeah? | 伏特加苏打可以吗 |
[27:08] | Thanks. | 可以 谢谢 |
[27:36] | I can’t believe how fucking hot it is. | 热得我快熔化了 |
[27:42] | I’m sweating in places I didn’t even know I could sweat. | 从来没有这样流过汗 |
[27:45] | Yeah, it’s fucking unreal. | 是啊 热得都不真实了 |
[27:54] | I’m, uh, planning this big, uh… | 我正在筹备Patsy’s之家 |
[27:57] | after-hours at Patsy’s– | 的通宵派对 |
[28:00] | trying to promote our new times, | 来推销我们的新面貌 |
[28:02] | get the club kids in. | 招揽夜不归家的小鬼们进来 |
[28:04] | Sounds like a lot of work. | 听上去挺费工夫 |
[28:06] | It is. | 没错 |
[28:09] | Why fix what ain’t broke, though? | 餐厅不是好好的吗 你瞎倒腾什么 |
[28:13] | I want to do something different, | 我想来点不一样的 |
[28:14] | something that’s mine. | 属于我自己的东西 |
[28:22] | How’s your internship? | 你实习得怎么样 |
[28:25] | I found out how the guys at my job | 我知道公司里那些家伙 |
[28:26] | have been, uh, flying under the radar. | 一直以来是如何躲过监管的了 |
[28:30] | They use these things called proxy servers | 他们利用代理服务器 |
[28:32] | to reroute IP addresses | 将的非法交易的 |
[28:35] | from places where fantasy sports are illegal | IP地址变更为 |
[28:37] | to places where they aren’t. | 该交易合法区域的IP地址 |
[28:39] | You know, so, when the Feds show up, | 所以政府人员来检查时 |
[28:42] | they can’t nail them. | 就抓不到他们的把柄 |
[28:43] | I have no idea what you just said. | 完全没听懂你刚才说什么 |
[28:50] | Carl and Debbie were blowing up my phone today. | 卡尔和黛比今天把我的手机打爆了 |
[28:53] | Anything serious? | 闯祸了吗 |
[28:55] | Even if it was, I was at work. | 就算有 我那时也在上班 |
[28:57] | I was at work, too. | 我也在上班 |
[28:59] | And I was getting paid for it. | 而且我的工作有薪水 |
[29:03] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[29:05] | I have the potential to make a fuck-ton of money. | 我有赚大钱的潜力 |
[29:11] | I can help this family in a real way. | 我可以在真正意义上帮助这个家 |
[29:22] | You’re not doing it for your family. | 你才不是为了这个家 |
[29:26] | Hey, how much does restaurant management pay? | 餐馆经理的工资有多少来着 |
[29:29] | You know, I bet it’s less than a fuck-ton. | 我猜就那么一丁点儿吧 |
[30:07] | I took the GED so you would stay in school. | 我去考了普教证 好让你继续读书 |
[30:10] | I waitressed my ass off | 我累死累活当服务员 |
[30:11] | so that you could go to college | 好让你安安心心去上大学 |
[30:13] | and drink yourself sick. | 然后把自己喝成一个废人 |
[30:14] | The past ten years, I’ve taken care of every single Gallagher | 过去十年 我忙着照顾家里的每一个人 |
[30:17] | in this family except one. | 除了我自己 |
[30:19] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[30:35] | Back already? | 这么快就回来了 |
[30:36] | Let’s make our speakeasy | 来把咱们的地下酒吧打造成 |
[30:38] | a Prohibition gangster thing. | 禁酒令时期的黑帮氛围 |
[30:39] | Club kids love a good theme. | 臭小鬼们都喜欢有趣的主题 |
[30:41] | Oh, my God. That could be why we can’t use the register. | 天呐 这样我们不用收银机也有理由了 |
[30:43] | They didn’t have electricity back then. | 那个年代还没有电呢 |
[30:45] | I mean, they did, but who’s counting? | 电是有的 但谁在乎 |
[30:47] | And we can dress like flappers and Mob guys. | 我们可以打扮成那个复古女郎和黑帮混混 |
[30:49] | – Sure. – I don’t do costumes. | -好啊 -我不搞角色扮演 |
[30:51] | All right. Just come by later for cleanup. | 好吧 那就结束后过来打扫 |
[30:54] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[30:56] | You’ll see. | 马上揭晓 |
[30:59] | What are you guys doing out so late? | 你俩怎么还不回家 |
[31:01] | I need to borrow your printer. | 借用一下你的打印机 |
[31:02] | For your resume, I hope. | 希望你是用来打印简历 |
[31:04] | Nope. New tactic. Svetlana’s idea. | 不 新策略 斯维特拉娜的主意 |
[31:07] | We got to get the word out. Didi’s a rad chalk artist. | 我们得宣传出去 迪迪的粉笔画是一绝 |
[31:11] | What about stickers? Could tag stuff around town, | 贴纸如何 可以贴遍大街小巷 |
[31:13] | take selfies. | 来几张自拍 |
[31:14] | #speakeasy2016. | 加上话题”地下酒吧2016″ |
[31:16] | Guerilla marketing. I love it. | 游击式行销 我喜欢 |
[31:18] | Anybody seen the screwdriver? | 有人知道螺丝刀在哪吗 |
[31:20] | I want to go to military school. | 我想去军事学校 |
[31:22] | – Why? – Dom’s dad went. | -为什么 -小多的爸爸去过 |
[31:24] | I thought you and Dom broke up. | 我以为你和小多分手了 |
[31:25] | We did. | 是分了 |
[31:27] | Where the fuck is it? | 他妈的到底在哪儿 |
[31:29] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[31:35] | – You’re serious? – Yeah. | -你真想去吗 -是 |
[31:39] | – Is it expensive? – I don’t know yet. | -贵吗 -还不知道 |
[31:41] | Well, I’m not signing anything | 你要是付不起学费 |
[31:42] | till I know you got the money for it. | 我不会签字的 |
[31:43] | What if it’s too much? | 要是我的钱不够怎么办 |
[31:44] | I spent my last dollar on my circumcision. | 最后的一点钱都花在割包皮上了 |
[31:47] | Talk to Lip. | 跟利普说去 |
[31:56] | Don’t you worry. | 你不用操心 |
[31:57] | I’ll be out of your hair very, very soon. | 很快我就会从你眼皮底下消失 |
[32:00] | I am a storm. | 我就是风暴 |
[32:08] | Look, Al Capone’s gun did that, 1925. | 1925年阿尔·卡彭打坏的 |
[32:12] | All right. Somebody make a sign for that. | 好了 谁在这做个标识 |
[32:14] | I got to nap in my office for a bit. | 我得去办公室睡一会儿 |
[32:16] | Okay if I test out the speakers? | 我能试试音响吗 |
[32:18] | Low, please. | 小点声就好 |
[33:48] | 通缉 人生伴侣 | |
[33:51] | You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈逗我呢 |
[34:02] | Okay, you drive like a fucking maniac. | 你疯了吧 这么开车 |
[34:05] | You still drunk? | 酒还没醒吗 |
[34:06] | Oh, I’m not sober, per se. | 还没完全清醒 |
[34:09] | I’m just kidding. I’ve been on club soda since 4:00. | 开玩笑呢 四点之后 喝的都是苏打水 |
[34:12] | – Come on. – I choose to believe that. | -来啊 -暂且相信你一回 |
[34:18] | You’re staring. | 你在盯着我看哟 |
[34:20] | Sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[34:23] | You look so much like a dude. | 你看着就像个男人 |
[34:25] | Oh, that’s cool since I am a dude. | 那挺好 鉴于我就是男的 |
[34:28] | Hey, how’d you grow the, uh… mustache? | 你为什么能长胡子 |
[34:30] | I’m on T. Testosterone. | 我在服用睾酮 |
[34:35] | So you used to have, like, tits and shit? | 那你以前有乳房什么的吗 |
[34:37] | Yeah. I got them chopped the fuck off. | 有 后来切掉了 |
[34:39] | It was the best day of my life. | 简直如释重负 |
[34:42] | Didn’t that hurt? | 不疼吗 |
[34:43] | Oh, they didn’t belong on my body. | 它们本不属于我的身体 |
[34:45] | If you had an extra thumb on your hand, | 如果你长了两根拇指 |
[34:47] | – wouldn’t you want it gone? – Shit. | -不想切掉一根吗 -我去 |
[34:51] | Heads up, fuckers. | 看路 傻逼 |
[34:58] | Nice work with the air conditioner. | 空调棒极了 |
[35:00] | Works like a charm. | 非常凉快 |
[35:00] | Where’d you get it? | 从哪弄来的 |
[35:02] | No, don’t tell me. | 算了 别告诉 |
[35:03] | I-I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[35:05] | What’s going on, Frank? | 干什么呢 弗兰克 |
[35:07] | Cleaning up this shithole | 打扫这鬼地方 |
[35:08] | so the neighbors will take their signs down. | 好让邻居们把告示牌都收回去 |
[35:10] | This is Trevor. | 这是特雷弗 |
[35:12] | Hi. Uh, so you run the shelter? | 你好 这家收容所是你开的吗 |
[35:14] | Emperor of the disenfranchised, yes. | 夺权者的帝王 没错 就是我 |
[35:17] | Giving these lowlifes an opportunity | 给这些下等人 |
[35:19] | to partake in some manual labor for the benefit of society. | 干点体力活来回报社会的机会 |
[35:23] | That’s great. Now you’re… now you’re getting it. | 好样的 你越来越上手了 |
[35:26] | Excuse me. That’s littering, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 您这是乱扔垃圾 |
[35:29] | Fuck off, Frank. | 滚开 弗兰克 |
[35:33] | 紧急情况 社区理事会会议 | |
[35:35] | “Emergency Neighborhood Council Meeting.” | “紧急情况 社区理事会会议” |
[35:38] | Son of a cunt. | 妈了个逼的 |
[35:39] | “In light of the recent appliance theft at Turow Elementary, | “鉴于近日图鹿小学器械被盗事件 |
[35:44] | action must be taken to abolish the homeless shelter ASAP.” | 收容所必须尽早被废除” |
[35:47] | Okay, no more Mr. Nice Neighbor. | 够了 不当好邻居了 |
[35:50] | Those scumbags have fucked with the wrong emperor. | 这些人渣可惹错人了 |
[35:54] | Pleasant fella. | 这哥们真讨人喜欢 |
[35:56] | That’s my dad. | 那是我爸 |
[36:02] | Oh, my God. It’s like a Zombie Apocalypse out there. | 天呐 外边像《僵尸启示录》里一样热 |
[36:05] | When is this heat gonna let up? | 什么时候能凉快下来啊 |
[36:07] | Where are the babies? | 孩子们呢 |
[36:09] | What do you mean? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:10] | Weren’t you taking them this morning? | 今天上午不是你带孩子吗 |
[36:11] | No, I was parking and re-parking the boobie van all day. | 没有啊 一整天我都在外面泊车赚钱 |
[36:14] | I thought Svetlana had them. | 我以为斯维特拉娜带着孩子呢 |
[36:15] | Since when do I take babies anymore? | 我什么时候开始带孩子了 |
[36:17] | They’re with my father. | 孩子跟着我爸呢 |
[36:19] | You let him take them? | 你让他把孩子带走了 |
[36:20] | So? He’s their dedushka. | 那怎么了 他是孩子们的爷爷 |
[36:23] | We didn’t say that that was okay. | 我们可没同意 |
[36:25] | He makes money for your bar and watches kids. | 他给你们的酒吧挣钱 替你们看孩子 |
[36:27] | He’s good to you and babies. | 他对你和孩子们都有益 |
[36:29] | Svetlana, what lunatic takes kids for a walk | 斯维特拉娜 什么样的疯子才会 |
[36:32] | when it’s 100 degrees outside? | 在外面38度时带孩子去散步 |
[36:33] | He’s Russian. He doesn’t feel weather. | 他是俄罗斯人 他对温度没感觉 |
[36:35] | You are needlessly alarmed. It annoys me. | 你太大惊小怪了 我被你烦死了 |
[36:37] | It annoys me that you didn’t check with us first | 我才被你烦死了 |
[36:39] | before you let him take our kids. | 你没经过我们同意就让他带我们的孩子出去 |
[36:44] | That’s why he’s been kissing our asses. | 难怪他一直讨好我们 |
[36:46] | – He’s gonna sell them. – He’s not gonna sell them. | -他要把孩子们给卖了 -他才不会 |
[36:48] | – He sold Lana. – Not till puberty. | -拉娜被他卖了 -青春期之后才卖的 |
[36:51] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要报警了 |
[36:52] | Baby, baby, calm down. | 宝贝 宝贝 冷静 |
[36:54] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你现在头脑发热 |
[36:55] | You need to go talk to Fiona. | 你需要去和菲奥娜聊聊 |
[36:57] | She loses kids all the time. She doesn’t freak out. | 她的孩子丢了几百回 从没见她紧张过 |
[36:59] | You want me to take advice from a woman | 你要我去找一个 |
[37:01] | who told her sister to go live in a homeless shelter? | 要她妹妹去住收容所的女人问建议吗 |
[37:03] | Damn. | 不是吧 |
[37:05] | Is that why Debbie needs a job? | 这就是为什么黛比要找工作吗 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. I’ll ask her | 鬼知道 等我把孩子们从黑市上救回来 |
[37:07] | when I get my kids off of the black market. | 我再去问问她 |
[37:09] | He’s not gonna sell them. | 他不会卖掉他们的 |
[37:11] | The worst thing that’s gonna happen is they’ll get heatstroke. | 最坏的情况就是他们会中暑 |
[37:12] | Which could kill them or give them brain damage. | 他们会死的 或者变脑残 |
[37:14] | No, no, no. Heatstroke. Isn’t that when the heat… | 不不不 中暑 难道不就是 |
[37:18] | strokes you gently? | 被热浪轻轻地打了一下吗 |
[37:21] | Hey. How’s it going, man? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[37:23] | Just doing a memo drop. | 就是发一下备忘录 |
[37:24] | Cool, cool. | 挺好 挺好 |
[37:25] | You were working late last night, I heard. | 昨晚你工作到很晚 我听说 |
[37:27] | Yeah. Just organizing some shit. | 是啊 就是整理下东西 |
[37:29] | Our server room’s already pretty organized, | 我们的服务器室已经很整齐了 |
[37:30] | but good of you to check in on it. | 但你去看看也挺好的 |
[37:33] | We have security cameras everywhere. | 我们到处都有监控 |
[37:36] | Curious how you figured out the code. | 我就是好奇你是怎么猜出密码的 |
[37:37] | I’m curious how you figured | 我很好奇你怎么觉得 |
[37:38] | no one would be able to guess it. | 没有人会猜出来 |
[37:41] | You like iPads? | 你喜欢平板吗 |
[37:45] | I don’t know. Sure. | 不知道 当然 |
[37:49] | We just got some of the new gens. | 我们刚搞到了些新型号的 |
[37:51] | Why don’t you take these older ones? | 那不如你把旧的都拿走 |
[37:54] | What? All of them? | 什么 全部吗 |
[37:55] | Sure. We’re done using them. | 当然 我们已经不用了 |
[38:01] | – Yeah. All right. – Yeah, but before you do that, | -好 好吧 -好 但是在此之前 |
[38:03] | I’m gonna need you to sign this NDA. | 我要你签了这个NDA |
[38:05] | What the fuck’s an NDA? | NDA是什么鬼 |
[38:06] | It’s a nondisclosure agreement, | 是保密协议 |
[38:08] | which means if you say anything about anything to anybody, | 也就是说如果你跟任何人提起了任何事情 |
[38:11] | you’ll be sued…hard. | 你会被告得…很惨 |
[38:15] | Dylan, they’re back. | 迪兰 他们回来了 |
[38:20] | Fingers off the device, sir. Now. | 请把手从设备上拿开 先生 现在 |
[38:22] | We have a warrant for servers 1 through 120. | 我们有对服务器1号到120号的搜查令 |
[38:26] | Drats. | 槽糕 |
[38:27] | Forgot the code to the server room. | 我忘记机房的密码了 |
[38:29] | Anybody remember the code? | 谁记得密码 |
[38:31] | The eagles have shat the nest. | 老鹰来端窝了 |
[38:33] | Everybody pack it up. | 所有人停下手头的事 |
[38:34] | No one move. | 都不要动 |
[38:36] | We’ll be speaking with you all individually. | 我会和你们每个人单独谈话的 |
[38:38] | The premises is under federal investigation. | 这个公司要接受联邦调查 |
[38:50] | – What are you doing? – Crawling. | -你在干什么 -爬 |
[38:51] | – Why? – Because you are. | -为什么 -因为你在爬 |
[38:53] | – What’s going on? – They’re seizing the servers. | -发生什么了 -他们在没收服务器 |
[38:55] | I thought you said this was legal. | 你不是说这是合法的吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah. I guess not. | 现在看来不是了 |
[39:09] | First day. Right after they shaved my Afro. | 第一天 在他们把我的爆炸头剃了之后 |
[39:12] | Nearly burst into tears. | 差点没哭了 |
[39:15] | Me and Felix on the obstacle course in Hell Week. | 地狱周菲利克斯和我在超越障碍训练场 |
[39:18] | Full fatigues in that Georgia heat. | 顶着佐治亚的高温 穿着全套制服 |
[39:20] | And the mosquitoes! | 还有蚊子 |
[39:23] | Damn. He’s ripped. | 我去 他的肌肉好炫 |
[39:25] | Yeah, well, now he’s an old fat fuck | 是的 现在他是个死胖子 |
[39:26] | working for Homeland Security. | 为国土安全局工作 |
[39:28] | Am I gonna get cut like that? | 我也可以练成那样吗 |
[39:30] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[39:31] | You’re not just gaining physical strength, you know. | 你将接受的不止是身体力量训练 |
[39:33] | You’re getting mentally strong. | 那还很锻炼人的意志 |
[39:35] | I mean, they wake your ass up at 6:00 A.M. sharp every day. | 我是说 他们每天早上六点准时叫醒你 |
[39:38] | Suit up, shine your shoes, | 穿戴好制服 擦亮鞋 |
[39:40] | shave whatever facial hair you have, | 把脸刮得一干二净 |
[39:43] | head outside, and salute, | 到室外 全体敬礼 |
[39:44] | all before breakfast. | 都是在早饭前完成 |
[39:45] | Respect, cleanliness– | 尊重他人 保持整洁 |
[39:48] | you learn how to be a man. | 教你如何成为一个男人 |
[39:51] | Send him home, Daddy! | 叫他回家去 爸爸 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry. I thought I heard my daughter | 不好意思 这是我女儿在对我 |
[39:56] | telling me what to do. | 发号施令吗 |
[40:03] | Patsy之家 彻夜狂欢 | |
[40:34] | Whoa. That’s a lot of people. | 人可真不少 |
[40:36] | Don’t worry. They don’t bite. | 别担心 他们不咬人 |
[40:39] | – Hey. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[40:40] | This is Ian. Ian, this is my crew | 这位是伊恩 伊恩 这些是 |
[40:42] | from the LGBTQIA center. | 来自非异性恋社群的伙伴们 |
[40:45] | – Hey, Ian. – How are you? | -你好 伊恩 -你好吗 |
[40:47] | Are you, uh, gonna introduce yourselves, | 你们要介绍一下自己吗 |
[40:49] | or do I have to do it for you? | 还是我替你们来 |
[40:51] | I’m–I’m Bethany. | 我是贝瑟尼 |
[40:52] | I’m a tri-racial cisgendered girl-fag. | 我是个跨种族顺性别者 喜欢男同性恋 |
[40:55] | I identify as pansexual, and my pronoun is “She.” | 我是泛性恋 代词是”她” |
[41:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:02] | Hi. Emerson. | 我是艾默生 |
[41:04] | Gender-fluid heteroromantic demisexual mutt. | 跨种族酷儿流性别者 对异性感兴趣 |
[41:07] | And a redhead. My pronoun is “Zie.” | 我还是红发男 代词是”Zie” |
[41:10] | Hey. I’m Rabbit. | 你好 我是兔子 |
[41:11] | Genderqueer tax attorney. | 是个模糊性向的税务律师 |
[41:13] | I identify as Jennifer Aniston. | 我认为自己是詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 |
[41:15] | Just kidding. | 逗你玩的 |
[41:17] | Ve/vem/vir. | 性别中立者 |
[41:19] | Dx. | 我是Dx |
[41:20] | Chinese Mexican agender intersex AFAB. | 华裔墨西哥籍无性别雌雄同体者 |
[41:23] | My pronoun is “They.” | 我的代词是”他们” |
[41:24] | Okay. All right. Is it okay if I ask a few questions? | 好吧 我能问几个问题吗 |
[41:29] | Better than to assume you know the answers. | 总比自己想当然强 |
[41:31] | Um, what is inter– uh, inter–intersex? | 什么是’雌雄同体’ |
[41:34] | Ah, when a person is born with what is typically perceived | 就是一个人生来就同时具有 |
[41:38] | as both male and female sex organs. | 男性和女性的性器官 |
[41:40] | Oh, y– Uh, what, um– | 那… |
[41:43] | Afab? | Afab呢 |
[41:44] | Assigned Female At Birth– | 出生时指定为女性 |
[41:45] | when your parents decide your gender | 你父母决定你的性别时 |
[41:47] | without considering how you may identify in the future. | 却没考虑你以后可能会认识到自己的性别 |
[41:50] | Okay, and w-what’s the whole, um, uh, pronoun thing? | 好吧 那代词是怎么回事 |
[41:54] | When we talk about Dx, we say, | 当我们谈到Dx时 我们会说 |
[41:56] | “Ask them if they would like a coffee.” | “问问他们想不想喝咖啡” |
[41:58] | But there’s only one of him. Her. Them. | 但他只有一个人 她 他们 |
[42:01] | Fuck. I have no idea what I’m doing. | 该死 我完全不知道我在说什么 |
[42:04] | You’ll get it. | 你会懂的 |
[42:05] | It’s okay. You’ll get it. | 没关系 你会弄懂的 |
[42:12] | – Yvon? – Amy? | -伊万 -艾米 |
[42:13] | – Gemma! – Yevgeny? Yevgeny? | -杰玛 -叶夫根尼 叶夫根尼 |
[42:21] | They were here. He came to get more diapers. | 他们回来过 他回来拿尿布了 |
[42:24] | He changed their clothes. | 还给他们换了衣服 |
[42:25] | Foto-mart receipt. | 照相馆收据 |
[42:27] | Isn’t that for getting, like, passports or something? | 这是不是申请护照用的那东西 |
[42:29] | – Oh, God. Oh, God. – Call the police. | -天啊 天啊 -快报警 |
[42:31] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[42:33] | Okay. Uh, sorry for the heat. | 好了 抱歉屋里这么热 |
[42:35] | The computer lab’s the only room with an AC, and it’s locked. | 只有机房有空调 可是门锁上了 |
[42:38] | We didn’t expect our unit to get stolen. | 我们可不希望东西被偷 |
[42:40] | The city should upgrade to central air. | 整座城市都该升级成中央空调 |
[42:42] | Criminal try to teach kids in this sweatbox. | 罪犯还想在这个蒸笼里教育孩子呢 |
[42:45] | So the shelter’s location raises concerns | 收容所的位置 让人们担心 |
[42:49] | for the community about possible negative outcomes, | 会给社区带来负面的影响 |
[42:52] | exacerbated by the fact | 更糟糕的是 |
[42:53] | that the site is between two schools. | 收容所正好位于两所学校之间 |
[42:56] | Both schools have metal detectors | 这两所学校都有金属探测器 |
[42:58] | because the kids keep bringing guns. | 因为孩子们总是带枪 |
[43:00] | Exactly who are you protecting? | 你到底应该保护谁 |
[43:02] | I saw a woman shooting up at the bus stop. | 我在车站看到一个女人拿枪乱射一通 |
[43:04] | And the other night, two drunk teens | 还有天晚上 两个喝醉的年轻人 |
[43:06] | were beating the crap out of each other on my lawn. | 在我家草坪上打架 差点闹出人命 |
[43:08] | Okay. Okay. I hear– I can make sure | 好了 我…我可以保证 |
[43:11] | that we do our drugs and beat each other up indoors, | 我们会在室内吸毒嗑药 打架互殴 |
[43:14] | just like the rest of you folks. | 就像你们其余人一样 |
[43:16] | But let’s not pretend that our house is any different | 但是 别假装你们家和我们家 |
[43:18] | than your house, | 有什么不一样 |
[43:19] | Mr. My Wife Walked Into a Door, over there, | 这位是”我老婆刚进门了”先生 |
[43:22] | or Ms. This Weed Is for my Glaucoma. | 那位是”这包大麻是为了治我的青光眼”女士 |
[43:26] | Okay. More importantly, | 好吧 更重要的是 |
[43:27] | we need to take a look at the possible adverse impact | 我们得看看潜在的负面因素 |
[43:30] | on our property values | 对我们的房产价值 |
[43:32] | and on the overall quality of life for the community. | 与社区整体生活质量有什么影响 |
[43:36] | We are the community. | 我们才代表这个社区 |
[43:38] | We were here first. | 是我们本来是我们的地盘 |
[43:39] | You bought up all our shit. | 你们把我们的房产全买走了 |
[43:41] | You’re the reason we’re homeless. | 你们才是我们无家可归的原因 |
[43:43] | When you see a mentally ill person talking to a lamppost, | 当你们看到一个精神病患者在对路灯说话时 |
[43:46] | do you contact their family? | 你们会联系他的家人吗 |
[43:48] | Do you give them a sandwich? | 会给他三明治吃吗 |
[43:50] | No. You’re no better than our murderous forefathers | 不会 你们跟我们的祖先一样凶残 |
[43:54] | stealing land from the Indians | 他们从印第安人手里夺走土地 |
[43:56] | and then genociding them. | 还把他们全灭了 |
[43:57] | This is nothing but institutionally mandated | 现在这个不过是一种借制度之名 |
[44:00] | pseudo-genocide! | 强制执行的另一种灭族行动 |
[44:01] | Thank you for your passion, Mr. Gallagher. | 感谢你的热情 加拉格先生 |
[44:04] | Uh, that was very moving. | 发言很感人 |
[44:06] | The shelter is blessed to have you as an advocate. | 收容所能有你这样的支持者 很幸运 |
[44:09] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[44:11] | I-I think we’re prepared to take a vote. | 我们准备好要投票了 |
[44:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:15] | All in favor of preserving the shelter, raise your hand. | 赞成保留收容所的 请举手 |
[44:18] | Yeah. | 赞成 |
[44:20] | Opposed? | 反对的呢 |
[44:24] | So the man who allegedly took your babies | 所以你们宣称把宝宝们带走了的人 |
[44:26] | is their grandfather? | 是他们的外公吗 |
[44:27] | Not all of them. One of them. | 不是全部 只有一个是他外孙 |
[44:28] | The other two are his step-grandchildren | 另外两个是因为婚姻 |
[44:30] | through marriage. | 变成他的继外孙 |
[44:31] | Has the parent of the two stepchildren been contacted? | 联系过两个继外孙的家长了吗 |
[44:34] | I’m here. It’s me. | 我在这 就是我 |
[44:35] | The babies are mine and his. | 那两个宝宝是我跟他生的 |
[44:36] | Yeah, she’s my wife. | 没错 她是我老婆 |
[44:37] | The guy who took them is my other wife’s dad. | 把宝宝带走的人是我另一个老婆的爸爸 |
[44:38] | Except she’s my wife’s wife, | 但她其实是我老婆的老婆 |
[44:40] | not mine–not legally. | 法律上来说不是我的 |
[44:41] | She’s my wife, and I’m his wife. | 她是我的老婆 我是他的老婆 |
[44:43] | So the guy is the stepdad of your wife’s wife? | 所以那个男人是你老婆的老婆的继父 |
[44:46] | No, she’s–her dad. | 不 是她的亲生父亲 |
[44:47] | He’s my father-in-law. | 他是我的公公 |
[44:49] | And he doesn’t speak any English. | 而且他不会说英语 |
[44:50] | He only speaks Russian. | 只会说俄语 |
[44:51] | He has Russian ties to the Mafia, I think, | 他好像跟俄罗斯的黑手党有联系 |
[44:53] | and has very disturbing tattoos. | 身上还有令人很不舒服的刺青 |
[44:55] | Has he ever threatened to harm the babies in the past? | 他过去曾威胁过要伤害宝宝们吗 |
[44:58] | Not exactly. | 倒是没有 |
[45:00] | Does he have regular contact with the babies? | 他经常跟宝宝们相处吗 |
[45:02] | Well, he sees them every morning, | 他每天早上都会见到他们 |
[45:03] | feeds them breakfast, | 喂他们吃早餐 |
[45:04] | speaks to them in Russian, | 对他们说俄语 |
[45:06] | sings little songs to them. | 给他们唱儿歌 |
[45:08] | Is it within the realm of possibility | 有没有可能 |
[45:09] | that he may have simply taken them for a walk? | 他只是带他们去散步了呢 |
[45:19] | Oh, my God, a candidate. | 天啊 是个候选人 |
[45:22] | Hello. This is Debbie. | 你好 我是黛比 |
[45:25] | Hi. Yes, that’s me. | 你好 没错 就是我 |
[45:28] | Thank you! I was trying to make them levitate. | 谢谢 我试着让奶子浮起来 |
[45:31] | Yeah. For sure. | 当然没问题 |
[45:32] | Um, just text me the address. | 发短信告诉我地址 |
[45:36] | Yeah. Sweet. | 好的 真棒 |
[45:38] | Me too. Bye. | 我也是 再见 |
[45:41] | We got a date! | 我们要去约会了 |
[45:44] | Yes. They rented a bulldozer. | 是的 他们租了一台推土机 |
[45:46] | They’re gonna start the demolition at midnight. | 准备在午夜开始拆除工作 |
[45:49] | You best be there with cameras | 你最好带上摄影机 准时出现 |
[45:53] | and a pretty news anchor. | 别忘了漂亮的女主播 |
[45:54] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[45:58] | Oh, your stolen babies are back. | 你们的失踪宝宝们回来了 |
[46:00] | Thank God! Oh, you– | 感谢老天爷 你们… |
[46:02] | Our baby patriots! Oh, my God! | 我们的宝宝爱国者们 |
[46:05] | – Come here! – Hi, baby! | -过来抱抱 -你好 宝贝 |
[46:08] | Oh, my goodness. I missed you. | 天呐 我想死你了 |
[46:11] | We can call off the cops. | 我们可以叫警察走了 |
[46:13] | Wait. You called the police on my father? | 等等 你们向警察投诉我爸了吗 |
[46:15] | You know he’s illegal. | 你们知道他是非法居留 |
[46:16] | He could get deported. | 他有可能被驱逐出境 |
[46:17] | – We thought he took the babies. – You betrayed me. | -我们以为他带走了宝宝 -你们背叛了我 |
[46:20] | We weren’t thinking straight. | 我们没有考虑清楚 |
[46:28] | would you look at that? | 快看看那个 |
[46:29] | It is gift for giving him job and place to stay | 这是个礼物 感谢你们给他工作 收留他 |
[46:32] | and for allowing him to be with grandchildren. | 还有允许他跟外孙们在一起 |
[46:35] | We are so sorry. We’re total dicks. | 我们很抱歉 我们真是大混蛋 |
[46:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[46:38] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[46:40] | Well, two hours and 20 quarters later, | 经过两小时和花费了五美金之后 |
[46:44] | Frank Gallagher has begun a revolution, | 弗兰克·加拉格启动了一场革命 |
[46:47] | and it will be televised. | 届时将在电视上播出 |
[46:51] | Can you lend me, like, six cases of beer | 你能借我六提啤酒 |
[46:53] | and 20 bottles of wine? | 二十瓶红酒吗 |
[46:54] | Also, thrift store on Ogden… | 另外 我在奥格登街二手店买的… |
[46:57] | which one screams illegal booze party? | 哪件更适合非法饮酒趴 |
[47:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[47:02] | Sure. Except you only come around when you need something. | 我没事 你可真是无事不登三宝殿 |
[47:05] | I’ve had a hell of a day. | 我今天过得糟透了 |
[47:08] | We haven’t really spoken in weeks, and you waltz in | 我们已经几周没聊过天了 你就这么飘进来 |
[47:10] | no “hi, how are you?” | 都不寒暄一番 |
[47:12] | Just “give me beer.” | 张嘴就要酒 |
[47:13] | Okay. What about the insane day I had | 好吧 可我当上Patsy之家的经理后 |
[47:16] | being manager of Patsy’s? | 也没好过到哪去 |
[47:17] | – When did that happen? – Weeks ago. | -什么时候的事 -好几周了 |
[47:19] | You’d have known if you’d bothered to check in with me. | 如果你愿意找我聊 就肯定会知道 |
[47:21] | I was just at your house yesterday. | 我昨天还去你家了 |
[47:22] | I suppose you were too busy kicking Debbie out to notice. | 你当时正忙着把黛比赶出家门 没顾上我 |
[47:25] | I asked her to get a job like a responsible human, | 我是让她像常人一样找份工作 负起责任 |
[47:28] | not staple a photo of her tits to a pole | 把带自己电话号码的搔首弄姿的照片 |
[47:29] | with her phone number beneath it | 贴得到处都是 |
[47:31] | like your wife told her to. | 就像你老婆教得那样 |
[47:32] | She has a good chest. She should use it. | 她那么有料 不用白瞎了 |
[47:34] | Mind your fucking business. | 管好你自己的事 |
[47:35] | Hey, we have some things we need to discuss. | 我们应该好好谈谈 |
[47:38] | We’ll do it later. | 回头再聊 |
[47:40] | No, we won’t. You’re busy. | 算了吧 你太忙 |
[47:42] | Babies, a bar, a bride. | 孩子 酒吧 老婆 |
[47:45] | No time for me and my shit. | 没时间听我的破事 |
[47:47] | I got a party to plan. | 我还要办派对呢 |
[47:50] | What the hell was that? | 她怎么回事 |
[47:53] | Did you see how rude she was to Lana? | 你看到她凶拉娜了吗 |
[47:56] | Debbie asked Lana for help. | 黛比向拉娜求助 |
[47:58] | She uses people. You have outgrown her. | 她就会利用别人 你们不需要这样的朋友 |
[48:00] | Move on. | 忙别的吧 |
[48:04] | I’m so sorry she was such a bitch to you. | 对不起 她对你态度太差了 |
[48:06] | And I’m sorry we called the cops on your daddy. | 我们也很抱歉跟警察说你父亲的事了 |
[48:09] | Sorry is not enough. | 光说”对不起”可不行 |
[48:11] | In my country, you insult someone’s father, | 在我们战斗民族 你侮辱了别人父亲 |
[48:12] | you get sent to farm to fuck a horse. | 就要被送到农场去操马 |
[48:17] | Okay, so… | 好吧… |
[48:18] | you knew that you were hooking me up with a shady business? | 你知道你给我介绍了一份非法勾当吗 |
[48:22] | What’s shady? | 怎么非法了 |
[48:24] | Those guys are half as smart as you, and they’re loaded. | 你一个顶他们两个聪明 但他们腰缠万贯 |
[48:27] | Yeah, and they’re probably in prison right now. | 他们这会大概在蹲监狱吧 |
[48:29] | Not for long. They can afford excellent legal representation. | 不会待太久 他们会找好律师保他们出来 |
[48:32] | Yeah, of course they can. | 他们当然能请到 |
[48:33] | They got rich screwing people over. | 他们就是靠搞别人发家致富 |
[48:35] | Do you feel screwed over? | 你觉得自己被搞了吗 |
[48:37] | No. I feel pissed. | 不 我很生气 |
[48:39] | Because you lost your internship? | 因为自己丢了实习工作吗 |
[48:40] | No. Because they were stupid enough to get caught. | 不 是因为他们太蠢了 居然被抓 |
[48:44] | Well, you’ve got about three options now. | 摆在你面前有三条路 |
[48:47] | One, become one of them on Wall Street. | 第一 在华尔街上成为他们那样的人 |
[48:49] | Go fuck over some assholes who have more money | 搞垮一些浪得虚名的 |
[48:52] | than they deserve, | 有钱人 |
[48:53] | and make yourself a pile in the process. | 自己从中捞一大笔 |
[48:57] | And two? | 第二条呢 |
[48:59] | Work for a nonprofit. | 去非盈利组织工作 |
[49:00] | Do something good for the world. | 为世界贡献自己的爱 |
[49:02] | Get a degree, teach at a university. | 拿个学历 在大学教书 |
[49:04] | Snooze through the next 40 years. | 浑浑噩噩度过四十年余生 |
[49:06] | Three? | 第三条呢 |
[49:08] | Work in the IT Department at Macy’s. | 去梅西百货的IT部工作 |
[49:11] | Vacation at Disney. Coach little league. | 去迪士尼度度假 教教小孩打棒球 |
[49:13] | Those are my choices? | 我能选的只有这些吗 |
[49:15] | What, I get to be a criminal, or I get to be a schmuck? | 要么当罪犯 要么当笨蛋吗 |
[49:18] | 500 students as smart as you with your background | 我接触过那么多跟你一样背景 |
[49:22] | walk through my doors. | 跟你一样聪明的学生 |
[49:24] | None of them smashed my car. | 没有一个砸过我的车 |
[49:27] | None of them fucked their professors. | 也没有一个上过自己的教授 |
[49:30] | You want to destroy shit, | 你想搞破坏 |
[49:32] | and you want to be rewarded for it. | 还想要人夸你破坏得好 |
[49:34] | So answer this… | 那你告诉我… |
[49:36] | is it a crime to rip people off | 干掉一个杀人狂魔 |
[49:38] | who are ripping off other people? | 算不算犯罪 |
[49:42] | What if I don’t want to spend a lifetime running? | 可我不想躲躲藏藏过一辈子 |
[49:45] | Who ran when the Feds showed up today? | 今天联调局的条子来 谁跑了 |
[49:48] | – Me. – Who else? | -我 -别人呢 |
[49:51] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[49:53] | Be the guy who has nothing to run from. | 成为那个不需要逃跑的人 |
[49:58] | The system will be rigged in your favor, Lip, | 系统会向着你 利普 |
[50:01] | ’cause you’ll be the one rigging it. | 因为系统就是你做的 |
[50:12] | 迪兰 新地点 很快就来 | |
[50:33] | Here you go–a Triple Red Eye and a Malted Barley Tea. | 这是二位点的三红眼和大麦芽茶 |
[50:37] | Hi. | 真诱人 |
[50:39] | Wow. It’s really coming down out there. | 外面雨下得可真大 |
[50:50] | Hi! Thanks for coming. | 你好啊 谢谢你过来 |
[50:57] | Hi buddy! Ooh, you’re out so late. | 小家伙 这么晚出来玩 |
[51:00] | You hungry? You want a burger? | 饿不饿 要不要吃个汉堡 |
[51:04] | Hey, Max, can I get an order of sliders? | 麦克斯 给我来一份汉堡 |
[51:09] | – What’s that? – It’s your new ordering system. | -这是什么 -你的新点单系统 |
[51:12] | I installed point-of-sale software, | 我装了销售终端软件 |
[51:13] | and it processes credit cards. | 而且可以刷信用卡 |
[51:16] | Is that an apology for being a dick? | 是在弥补之前的混账行为吗 |
[51:19] | Kind of. Yeah. | 有点 算是吧 |
[51:21] | I’ll take it. Thanks. | 我接受 谢谢 |
[51:23] | Debs is posting tear-off flyers looking for a life partner. | 小黛在发传单征集生活伴侣 |
[51:27] | You got to get on that. | 你最好处理一下 |
[51:27] | Yikes. Got it. | 这么刺激 好的 |
[51:29] | Hey! Turn it up! | 音量调大点 |
[51:50] | Are my spouses ready for punishment? | 请问我的伴侣们准备好接受惩罚了吗 |
[51:53] | Are you sure your dad’s not coming down? | 你确定你爸不会下来吗 |
[51:55] | He is dead-drunk on hall floor. You are safe. | 他喝得烂醉在地板上瘫着呢 放心吧 |
[52:00] | Damn, baby. I hate to say this, | 宝贝 我不想这么说 |
[52:02] | but you make one fine-looking horsie. | 但是你这小种马还挺帅的 |
[52:05] | I thought this would feel sexier. | 我还以为感觉会更性感 |
[52:09] | Make him trot. | 让他学马跑 |
[52:22] | Why do I have to wear the saddle? | 为什么一定要戴这个马鞍 |
[52:26] | I’m a concerned father | 我只是个普通父亲 |
[52:28] | who only wants a better life for his family, | 希望家人能够过上好生活 |
[52:31] | and you monsters want to tear it from me. | 可你们这些混蛋却想带走我们的美好 |
[52:35] | Well, I’m a fighter. | 我会抗争的 |
[52:37] | You will have to rip me from this railing | 你们只能请百万富翁大军 |
[52:40] | with a– an army of billionaires. | 把我从栏杆上拽下来 |
[52:43] | I ask you, what kind of a city do we want to live in? | 我想问 我们想住在什么样的城市里 |
[52:47] | How about a city that loves its people? | 能不能住在关爱市民的城市 |
[52:50] | All people! | 关爱每位市民 |
[52:51] | Addicts and thieves | 包括瘾君子和小偷 |
[52:53] | and teen boys who suck cock for a living. | 还有靠舔屌赚钱的年轻男孩 |
[52:55] | Holy shit. Patsy’s made, like, 1,500 tonight. | 我操 Patsy之家今晚赚了一千五 |
[52:59] | How’d you do in tips? | 小费如何 |
[53:00] | – I got two bills. – Damn! | -够点两单了 -这么厉害 |
[53:03] | Hump her on the table, why don’t you? | 干脆直接在桌上开干得了 |
[53:07] | – That doesn’t bother you? – Why would it? | -你不觉得不爽吗 -为什么不爽 |
[53:09] | We’re not dating. We just hit it every now and then. | 我们没在一起 只是偶尔一起玩 |
[53:13] | Hey, Debs, you’re late! | 小黛 你来晚了 |
[53:14] | You missed a kick-ass party. | 错过了超牛逼的派对 |
[53:16] | I had a date. Just ended. | 去约会了 才结束 |
[53:18] | A little sexy time? | 来了点性感时间 |
[53:19] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[53:21] | Did you know that “Jenga” | 你们知不知道”Jenga” |
[53:22] | is the Swahili word for “Build”? | 在斯瓦西里语里是”建造”的意思 |
[53:24] | Oh, and that Candy Land | 还有糖果乐园 |
[53:26] | was invented by a school teacher recovering from polio? | 是一个曾患小儿麻痹症的学校老师发明的 |
[53:29] | I did not. | 不知道 |
[53:30] | Exactly. And do you know why? | 没错 你知道为什么吗 |
[53:31] | Because nobody gives a shit. | 因为根本没人在乎那些屁事 |
[53:34] | Is this one of your life-partner folks? | 看来你找的生活伴侣不太行啊 |
[53:37] | – I’m starving. – That food costs money, Debs. | -我快饿死了 -吃的要花钱 小黛 |
[53:40] | Why am I the only one in the family | 为什么所有人你都问过 |
[53:41] | you haven’t offered a job to? | 就是没叫我来这里上班 |
[53:43] | You’d listen to me? Do what I ask? | 你会听我的吗 让你做什么就做什么 |
[53:45] | Come in when I tell you to? I’d be your boss. | 我说几点上班就几点上班 我做你的老板 |
[53:47] | You’d take orders from me? | 你会听我的命令吗 |
[53:49] | No. | 不会 |
[53:51] | Just add it to my tab. | 算在我账上吧 |
[54:37] | Reporting live from an incredibly dire situation happening right now | 实时报道一件正在上演的危急情况 |
[54:41] | in one of Chicago’s poorest neighborhoods. | 就发生在芝加哥贫民区 |
[54:43] | Behind me, a shelter on the verge of destruction. | 在我身后 一家收容所即将被毁 |
[54:46] | Its residents about to be homeless yet again. | 里面的住民将再次流离失所 |
[54:49] | But while the fate of the shelter is critical, | 收容所的生死存亡时刻 |
[54:52] | one local hero has decided to take a stand. | 一位英雄决定站出来 |
[54:56] | – Fucking Frank! – Fuck you, Frank! | -这老不死的 -去你妈的 弗兰克 |
[54:59] | Idiot. | 傻逼 |