时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Look, I have Frank and Monica as parents, | 我都有弗兰克和莫妮卡这样的爹娘了 |
[00:05] | even I know how to show up and turn on a fuckin’ TV. | 还能准时打开电视看剧 |
[00:08] | What the fuck happened to you? | 你他妈干什么去了 |
[00:09] | First of the month. Pony up. | 今天是本月一号 各位请上供 |
[00:11] | Fiona’s gonna kick me out unless I can pull my weight. | 如果我不独立 菲奥娜要赶我出去 |
[00:14] | Find husband. | 找个老公 |
[00:15] | – Where’s Derek? – You scared him. | -德里克在哪 -你吓着他了 |
[00:17] | He doesn’t want to have a baby. | 他不想要孩子 |
[00:18] | I’ve had a hell of a day. | 我今天过得糟透了 |
[00:19] | We haven’t really spoken in weeks. | 我们已经几周没聊过天了 |
[00:21] | You’re busy. No time for me and my shit. | 你太忙 没时间听我的破事 |
[00:23] | Military school changed my life. | 军校改变了我的人生 |
[00:25] | Fiona, I want to go to military school. | 菲奥娜 我想去军事学校 |
[00:27] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[00:27] | Svetlana’s been going over our bills and income from the bar. | 斯维特拉娜比对了酒吧收入和家庭支出 |
[00:30] | Our yield on gross revenues are shit. | 我们的毛收益率糟透了 |
[00:33] | You know that the woman who owns this place | 你知道这个地方的主人吗 |
[00:35] | dropped out of high school, | 她从高中就辍学了 |
[00:36] | and now she owns, like, half the South Side? | 现在半个南区都是她的了 |
[00:40] | I’m packing, dummy. | 我带着假屌 笨蛋[又有带枪之意] |
[00:41] | Fuck, you brought a gun in here? | 我靠 你带枪进来 |
[00:42] | No, I am trans man. | 我是变性男 |
[00:45] | So you don’t have a dick? | 那你没屌吗 |
[00:46] | Tinder rocks– free sex anytime I want it, | 陌陌太屌了 免费性爱 全天时段任选 |
[00:49] | no strings attached. | 没有任何条件 |
[00:50] | Welcome, new Gallaghers. | 欢迎你们 全新的加拉格人 |
[00:51] | Home sweet homeless shelter. | 流浪者的甜蜜之家 |
[00:53] | All in favor of preserving the shelter? | 赞成保留收容所的 请举手 |
[00:56] | One local hero has decided to take a stand. | 一位英雄决定站出来 |
[01:00] | – Uh, who are you? – Dylan Oswald. | -你是谁 -迪伦·奥斯瓦尔德 |
[01:02] | Your new boss. | 你的新上司 |
[01:03] | You knew that you were hooking me up with a shady business? | 你知道你给我介绍了一份非法勾当吗 |
[01:05] | Is it a crime to rip people off | 劫富济贫 |
[01:07] | who are ripping other people off? | 算不算犯罪 |
[02:33] | Shit, what time is it? | 糟了 几点了 |
[02:35] | It’s still early. | 还早呢 |
[02:39] | Um, sorry for crashing overnight. | 不好意思在你家过夜了 |
[02:42] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[02:43] | I got to jump in the shower and get ready for work, though. | 不过我得冲个澡然后准备上班了 |
[02:45] | Oh, so should I wait? | 那要我等你 |
[02:47] | Or, you know, I could join you. | 还是跟你一起洗 |
[02:51] | Everybody’s gonna be up soon. | 大家一会都起来了 |
[02:53] | Better if you’re not still here. | 最好在这之前离开 |
[02:55] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[02:58] | I don’t like a lot of casual guys hanging around. | 我不想家里出现太多陌生人 |
[03:01] | It confuses Lucas. | 卢卡斯会迷惑不安 |
[03:03] | Yeah. No, I-I get that. | 好 我懂 |
[03:09] | I’ll see you at the diner later? | 那我们晚点餐厅见 |
[03:11] | Yeah, after my intern gig. | 好的 等我实习下班后 |
[03:13] | It’s the first day back after the Feds busted us, | 今天是联调局搜查我们后回去的第一天 |
[03:15] | so I have no idea what I’m walking into. | 所以我都不知道会面对什么 |
[03:17] | Sounds fun. | 有趣 |
[03:39] | – What the hell? – Mm, sugar… | -搞什么 -甜心 |
[03:42] | either I’m still high, or we got company. | 是我还在嗨着 还是有人要加入我们了 |
[03:46] | What’re you doing there, amigo? | 你们在干什么 老兄 |
[03:48] | – Checking the roof, pendejo. – Oh, no. | -检查屋顶 蠢货 -不 |
[03:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:54] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:58] | Are they throwing us out again? | 他们又要把我们赶出去吗 |
[04:18] | – Mr. Gallagher? – No. | -加拉格先生 -不是我 |
[04:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:21] | I’m Elena Torres | 艾莲娜·托里斯 |
[04:22] | from the Make A Nest nonprofit on Troy Street. | 来自特洛伊街的非盈利机构——筑巢 |
[04:25] | Your news coverage has been making quite a stir | 你的新闻在社区服务群体 |
[04:28] | in the social-services community. | 引起了巨大轰动 |
[04:30] | It has? | 是吗 |
[04:31] | We’ve got some good news concerning your housing crisis. | 对于你的家庭危机 我有好消息 |
[04:35] | You–you, uh… | 你… |
[04:37] | Here. Uh, Jesus. | 请坐 老天 |
[04:38] | Oh, come on, g-get a room, you two. | 来这里 你们俩找个屋子去 |
[04:43] | Uh, sit, sit. | 请坐 请坐 |
[04:45] | I-I, uh– yeah, I-I’ll stand. | 我还是站着吧 |
[04:48] | – Yeah. – Mr. Gallagher… | -好吧 -加拉格先生 |
[04:50] | perhaps you’ve heard of Simon Epstein, | 您听说过西蒙·艾皮斯汀吗 |
[04:52] | the real estate mogul? | 那位地产大亨 |
[04:55] | The billionaire who got busted emailing dick pics? | 那个因为发鸡鸡图片被抓的亿万富翁吗 |
[04:59] | Mr. Epstein, um, is actually a philanthropist for the homeless. | 艾皮斯汀先生其实是一位关注流浪汉的慈善家 |
[05:03] | After seeing you on the news, | 在看到关于您的新闻之后 |
[05:04] | he immediately contacted our community-service organization. | 他立马联系了社会福利机构 |
[05:09] | – You’re kicking us out? – N-no, no, Mr. Gallagher. | -你们要赶我走吗 -不 加拉格先生 |
[05:12] | Simon Epstein purchased this house | 西蒙·艾皮斯汀为南区的流浪汉们 |
[05:15] | for the South Side homeless. | 买下了这栋房子 |
[05:18] | A billionaire with a bleeding heart | 一个伪善的巨屌亿万富翁 |
[05:20] | and a big dick bought this place for me? | 为我买下了这个地方 |
[05:23] | He, uh– he bought it for all of you. | 他是为你们全部人买下这个地方的 |
[05:25] | And he’s asked our organization to manage the property. | 他请我们机构来管理这家收容所 |
[05:28] | We’re getting calls from corporate interests | 我们接到了一些企业打来的 |
[05:31] | who would like to become sponsors. | 有意赞助的电话 |
[05:33] | Because of your commitment to the homeless, | 因为您对流浪汉福利事业的努力 |
[05:36] | this is now public housing. | 现在这所房子成为公共房产了 |
[05:39] | Mr. Epstein will drop by later today | 晚些时候艾皮斯汀先生将亲临贵宝地 |
[05:40] | for a quick photo opportunity with you and your family. | 来与您和您的家人们拍几张照 |
[05:44] | I own this place. | 这地方是我的了 |
[05:46] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[05:48] | not just you, but, yes, it is off the market, | 不只是您的 但这地方也不会被出售 |
[05:51] | and we are thrilled to be part of your cause, | 而且我们也很兴奋能加入您的行列 |
[05:54] | and we would love to participate in any way we can. | 任何需要帮助的地方都可以跟我讲 |
[06:01] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[06:42] | I may have broken a Tinder record | 我们可能打破陌陌 |
[06:43] | for how many places to hit it in one room. | 在一个房间里打炮的记录了 |
[06:45] | So, uh, take the El or call an Uber? | 你搭轻轨走还是叫车来接 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | Down to business, huh? | 姑娘真是实在 |
[06:54] | No offense, it’s just I’m running a business, | 无意冒犯 我有个店要管 |
[06:56] | and I can’t save chips unless I’m working. | 如果不上班是存不到钱的 |
[06:58] | Oh, I get it– | 我明白了 |
[06:59] | sex and back to thinking money. | 打完炮就继续赚钱 |
[07:03] | Just a little word of advice– | 给你一点小小的建议 |
[07:04] | if you’re really a businesswoman, | 如果你真是个生意人 |
[07:06] | you’d stack chips, not save ’em. | 你会用钱生钱 而不是将都钱存起来 |
[07:09] | What are you, my financial consultant? | 你以为你是谁 我的金融顾问吗 |
[07:14] | Marketplace Consulting International? | 市咨国际 |
[07:17] | You mean you’re actually a financial consultant? | 你真的是金融顾问吗 |
[07:21] | Let me know when you want to book an investment consultation. | 如果你要预约投资顾问可以告诉我 |
[07:24] | I’m just a swipe away. | 轻轻一划我便姗然而至 |
[07:28] | Bye, Fiona. | 再见 菲奥娜 |
[07:50] | Shit. | 你妹的 |
[07:57] | What was that noise? | 什么声音 |
[07:58] | I think it was the sound of the washer dyin’. | 是洗衣机的死前哀嚎 |
[08:01] | Fiona broke it. | 菲奥娜把它弄坏了 |
[08:02] | I got to get some loads in before I have to go to work. | 我得在上班前把衣服洗了 |
[08:07] | Just call V. | 给小维打个电话就行 |
[08:08] | You can use her washer. | 你可以用她的洗衣机 |
[08:09] | No V. | 别提小维 |
[08:11] | What’s wrong with V? | 小维怎么了 |
[08:13] | I guess we’re on the outs. | 我们最近大概不会有交流 |
[08:14] | We got into it pretty bad about me not being there for her | 吵了一架 她怪我不关心她的生活 |
[08:17] | and her not givin’ a shit about me, | 我怪她没时间给我 |
[08:18] | and we haven’t spoken since. | 然后我俩就没再说过话 |
[08:21] | Don’t start the wash. | 别开洗衣机 |
[08:22] | I need to throw in one of my shirts. | 我还有件衬衫要放进去 |
[08:23] | – Can’t. – Washer’s broken. | -别放 -洗衣机坏了 |
[08:25] | What am I supposed to do about my military-school interview? | 那我的军校面试怎么办 |
[08:27] | I can’t go on there smelling like one of Frank’s homeless. | 不能臭得像弗兰克那的流浪汉一样去面试 |
[08:29] | You’re still going through with that? | 你还在盘算那件事吗 |
[08:31] | Don’t they check your GPA for military school? | 你的成绩够上军校吗 |
[08:33] | Dom’s dad wrote me a killer recommendation. | 小多的老爸给我写了一封赞爆了的推荐信 |
[08:38] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[08:39] | Another appliance. | 另一件家电 |
[08:40] | Oh, shit, the washing machine? | 糟糕 这回轮到洗衣机了吗 |
[08:42] | Yeah, it’s the one fucking Jimmy bought for us. | 是的 死鬼吉米买给我们的那台 |
[08:44] | I should’ve known it would never last. | 早该知道他买的东西像他一样靠不住 |
[08:46] | I guess you’re gonna have to date another | 你得再钓个骗人的凯子 |
[08:48] | shithead con artist to replace it for us, huh? | 去给我们买新的洗衣机 |
[08:50] | Somebody has to call to get this fixed, | 谁有空打个电话联系维修工 |
[08:51] | and it’s not going to be me. | 反正我不打 |
[08:53] | What am I supposed to do about my shirt? | 那我的衬衫怎么处理 |
[08:56] | there’s such a thing as a sink. | 家里有个叫水池的东西哦 |
[08:58] | Flintstones living up in here? | 这里是原始人的山洞吗 |
[08:59] | Yo, where’s Debs? | 小黛在哪 |
[09:01] | I think she’s avoidin’ me ’cause she doesn’t have her portion | 我觉得她在躲着我 因为她给不出 |
[09:03] | of the monthly utilities. | 这个月应付的那份水电费 |
[09:05] | You are being kind of cunty about it. | 你有点咄咄逼人了 |
[09:07] | Yeah, she really thinks you’re gonna kick her out. | 是啊 她真以为你要把她赶出去 |
[09:09] | Maybe you want to set her straight? | 要不你跟她把话说清楚吧 |
[09:11] | Who says that I’m not? | 谁说我不会赶她出去了 |
[09:13] | Somebody drop Liam at day care. I got to hit the laundromat. | 你们谁把利亚姆送去托儿所 我要去洗衣店 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I’ll take him. | 好的 我送他过去 |
[09:19] | Come on, bud. | 走吧 伙计 |
[09:20] | – Go, go, go, go, go. – Straight cavemen. | -走 走 走 -异性恋洞穴人 |
[09:29] | How are the books comin’, Lana? | 账算得怎么样了 拉娜 |
[09:31] | Ah, much better with reduced overhead. | 缩减了些日常费用后好多了 |
[09:33] | Now we just have to collect running tabs | 现在我们只要把那些常客赊的账 |
[09:35] | from regulars who don’t pay. | 收回来就行了 |
[09:36] | Come on, fist bumps, kid. Fist bumps. | 来吧 碰一下 孩子 碰一下 |
[09:38] | Mommy, Mommy, and Daddy are makin’ money. | 妈妈和麻麻还有爸爸赚钱了 |
[09:41] | Ha, breaking even. | 收支相抵而已 |
[09:43] | We are getting out of tax debt. | 我们要逃掉税收债务才行 |
[09:46] | Can we claim each other’s kids on our tax returns? | 我们可不可以把彼此的孩子填入退税单 |
[09:48] | We’re married. | 咱们结婚了 |
[09:50] | We got tax returns? | 我们有退税单 |
[09:51] | We can claim as dependents, | 我们可以以家属的名义申报 |
[09:53] | but we would have to do adoption. | 但那样的话我们就得领养 |
[09:54] | Whose kids are we adopting? | 我们要领养谁的孩子 |
[09:56] | She and I would adopt each others’ | 既然我都跟她结婚了 |
[09:57] | since we’re married. | 那我们就领养彼此的 |
[09:58] | We would save money on write-offs and become legitimate family. | 我们还能省下销账的钱 成为合法的一家人 |
[10:01] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[10:02] | So, V adopts Yevgeny. | 所以 小维领养叶夫根尼 |
[10:04] | Svetlana adopts Amy and Gemma. Where does that leave me? | 斯维特拉娜领养艾米和杰玛 那我怎么办 |
[10:07] | That leaves you big, sexy man in boxer shorts. | 你就当个穿着四角裤的大个子性感男人行了 |
[10:17] | He either said, “I burnt your breakfast,” | 他要么是说 “我烧焦了你的早餐” |
[10:19] | or, “I fucked up your eggs.” | 或者说的是”我搞砸了你的煎蛋” |
[10:21] | He said, “Good morning.” | 他说的是”早上好” |
[10:29] | Fiona gone? | 菲奥娜走了 |
[10:31] | She knows you’re avoiding her. | 她知道你在躲着她 |
[10:32] | Don’t feel like being harassed about the bills. | 我可不想现在为账单烦心 |
[10:34] | I still got two days to pay up. | 我还有两天时间凑齐钱呢 |
[10:36] | She’s not really gonna kick you out. | 她不会真的把你赶出家门的 |
[10:37] | She just wants you to make an effort. | 她只是希望你能努努力 |
[10:39] | She’s a bitch. | 她就是个婊子 |
[10:40] | My stuff will be on the street in 48 hours. | 48小时后我的东西就会被扔到街上了 |
[10:42] | I’ve got to find financial security for me and Harry. | 我得为我和哈里找到财产保障 |
[10:44] | All right, well, I’ll loan you the money. | 好吧 这样 我借钱给你吧 |
[10:46] | I get paid on Tuesday. | 我周二就发工资了 |
[10:47] | Yeah, $372? | 你能借372美元 |
[10:49] | You owe $372? | 你还差372美元 |
[10:51] | What, is that baby formula made out of caviar or something? | 那你的婴儿奶粉是用鱼子酱还是什么鬼做的 |
[10:54] | It’s cool. I’ll get the money. | 没事 我会弄到钱的 |
[10:56] | I’ve got time. I can handle it. | 我还有时间 我搞得定 |
[11:00] | She’s not gonna kick you out. | 她不会赶你出去的 |
[11:07] | Hot water? Thank God! | 热水 感谢老天爷 |
[11:10] | Don’t got to clean my flaps with disinfectant wipes no more. | 再也不需要用消毒湿巾擦我的小穴了 |
[11:21] | My family and unbathed brethren, | 我的家人以及没洗澡的兄弟们 |
[11:23] | we have won the first battle for homeless dignity | 我们通过立桩表达我们的诉求 |
[11:26] | by staking our claim. | 赢得了捍卫流浪者尊严的第一战 |
[11:28] | We demanded our 40 acres and a mule, | 我们主张了40英亩地和一只骡子 |
[11:30] | our three bedrooms and a toilet, | 三间卧室和一个厕所 |
[11:33] | and yours truly has delivered it upon you. | 都已经在大家眼前了 |
[11:36] | – Thank you very much. – Great job, Frank! | -非常感谢 -做得好 弗兰克 |
[11:38] | But–but listen, | 不过 听着 |
[11:39] | now–now that we got the hot water turned on, | 现在 我们有了热水 |
[11:42] | we want to make sure that it stays on, | 我们要确保一直都有热水 |
[11:44] | and let’s keep food | 一直都有食物 |
[11:45] | and illicit substances in our belly. | 和违禁物果腹 |
[11:49] | So I’m sending you out in groups | 所以我要把你们分组派出去 |
[11:51] | to ply the most basic commerce known to mankind– | 从事人尽皆知的最基本的商贸活动 |
[11:55] | begging, okay? | 乞讨 好吗 |
[11:57] | You four, take the bodega. | 你们四个 去酒店乞讨 |
[11:59] | You three, uh, um, the dry cleaners. | 你们三个 去干洗店里乞讨 |
[12:03] | You, sir, you look like you could use a touch of grooming, | 你 先生 看起来需要梳理下仪容仪表 |
[12:06] | so let’s send you to the barbershop. | 那我就派你去理发店乞讨 |
[12:08] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 行动起来吧 |
[12:10] | Other people’s money waits for no man. | 钱可不等人 |
[12:13] | Go out there. | 都出去吧 |
[12:14] | Give ’em homeless! Yeah! | 让他们尝尝流浪者的滋味儿 |
[12:17] | I don’t understand why you’re not on board. | 我不懂你为什么要反对 |
[12:20] | It’s just the whole lesbian-wedding thing again. | 这简直是重演上次的蕾丝边婚礼 |
[12:22] | You and Svetlana are a thing, and I’m the third wheel. | 你和斯维特拉娜成双成对 我当电灯泡 |
[12:24] | It is just paperwork to secure more money | 这不过是帮艾米和杰玛 |
[12:26] | for Amy and Gemma. | 保障财产的手续 |
[12:28] | What if somethin’ happens to us? | 万一我们哪天出事了怎么办 |
[12:30] | Svetlana will be able to take care of ’em. | 斯维特拉娜可以抚养他们 |
[12:33] | I thought you wanted Fiona to take care of ’em | 如果有万一 你希望菲奥娜 |
[12:34] | if somethin’ happened to us? | 来照顾他们不是吗 |
[12:35] | Fiona only cares about herself anymore. | 菲奥娜现在只顾她自己 |
[12:37] | Oh, would you please? Fiona’s your best friend. | 别这样嘛 菲奥娜是你的闺蜜 |
[12:40] | We have the key to her house, | 我们还有她家的钥匙 |
[12:42] | and I’m pretty sure that half our clothes in our closet are hers. | 我敢打赌我们衣柜里有一半衣服是她的 |
[12:45] | Then I’ll take ’em back. | 大不了我物归原主 |
[12:46] | Is this a permanent thing between you two, | 你们俩是打算永久闹僵吗 |
[12:48] | or is it until one of you caves and apologizes? | 还是闹到其中一人心软道歉为止 |
[12:50] | Screw Fiona! | 去他的菲奥娜 |
[12:51] | It’s time for us to move on and think about | 是时候忘记过去 考虑未来 |
[12:53] | what’s best of our family, | 什么对我们家最有利 |
[12:54] | and that’s Svetlana. | 答案是斯维特拉娜 |
[12:55] | Adoption will give our kids stability. | 办理领养会让孩子生活更稳定 |
[12:56] | Don’t you want them to have more than what we had growin’ up? | 你难道不希望他们有比我们更好的童年吗 |
[12:59] | I still get to be called “Daddy” no matter what. | 无论如何 他们还是得叫我爸爸 |
[13:02] | Or Big Papa. | 或叫大老爹 |
[13:06] | Your choice, baby. | 看你决定了 宝贝 |
[13:08] | Chicks in uniform rule. | 制服妹最棒了 |
[13:11] | Not into dudes, | 我对男人没兴趣 |
[13:13] | especially the teenage kind. | 尤其是毛都没长齐的 |
[13:15] | Save your compliments. | 少甜言蜜语了 |
[13:18] | Impressive letter of recommendation, Mr. Gallagher. | 推荐信很了不起 加拉格先生 |
[13:21] | I know some people. | 我有点人脉 |
[13:23] | You should definitely reapply next year. | 你明年真的该再来申请一次 |
[13:25] | We’re at capacity this fall. | 秋季招募已达上限 |
[13:27] | All 75 slots for this upcoming term have been filled. | 这学期的七十五个名额已满 |
[13:31] | Wait, so that’s it? No interview? | 就这样 面谈都没有吗 |
[13:33] | We’ll definitely keep your application on file. | 我们会将你的申请表留档 |
[13:34] | Well, the brochure says | 但是招生手册上写 |
[13:36] | that incoming classes have 100 students. | 本季的名额是一百名 |
[13:39] | The remaining slots are reserved for students of color. | 剩余的名额是保留给少数种族的 |
[13:42] | We try to strongly encourage | 我们积极鼓励 |
[13:44] | the underrepresented groups to apply– | 少数族群的人来申请 |
[13:46] | Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, Hispanic, | 包括原住民 太平洋岛民 拉丁裔 |
[13:49] | and, of course, African-Americans. | 当然还有非洲裔 |
[13:50] | I’m part black. | 我有点黑人血统 |
[13:53] | Black Irish doesn’t count. | “爱尔兰黑”不能算 |
[13:55] | We’ll contact you if anything becomes available. | 一旦有名额开放我们会通知你的 |
[13:58] | Marco Nunez, you’re up. | 下一位 马可·努内兹 |
[14:04] | Go fuck yourself, Pancho. | 操你的 死老墨 |
[14:16] | Slow mornin’, Etta? | 上午很冷清啊 埃塔 |
[14:17] | Change machine’s out of quarters. | 零钱兑换机的硬币用完了 |
[14:20] | I brought quarters. | 我自备了硬币 |
[14:22] | Some of your machines are broken, too, huh? | 你有几台洗衣机也坏了对吧 |
[14:24] | Ah, people keep using slugs so they won’t have to pay. | 有些人为了省钱一直用假硬币 |
[14:28] | They get jammed in there | 它们卡在机器里 |
[14:29] | tighter than a string bikini in my ass. | 卡得比我的丁字裤还紧 |
[14:33] | I ain’t fishin’ ’em out. | 我才懒得把它们捞出来 |
[14:35] | My load’s not done. | 我的衣服还没洗完 |
[14:37] | I need change for a dollar. | 我需要换一元的硬币 |
[14:41] | There’s your change. | 来 你的硬币 |
[14:49] | Gave her too much change. | 你多给了 |
[14:50] | I did? | 真的吗 |
[14:52] | You wouldn’t have to deal with quarters | 要是换成刷卡式机器 |
[14:54] | if you got swipe cards. | 你就不必数铜板了 |
[14:55] | Tell that to the new owners. | 去跟新的老板说吧 |
[14:57] | Not that they’d care anyway. | 他们才不管呢 |
[15:00] | You’re sellin’ the place? | 你要把店卖掉 |
[15:01] | Ah, those North Side suits– | 那些城北的有钱人啊 |
[15:03] | they’ve been pokin’ around, trying to buy out my lease. | 最近都在打探 想买断我的租约 |
[15:07] | I think they’re trying to rack up the whole block. | 我猜他们打算把整个街区都包下 |
[15:10] | I told ’em to get lost. | 我叫他们滚蛋 |
[15:13] | What do they want to do with it? | 他们想买来做什么 |
[15:14] | Turn it into a Starbucks | 改建成星巴克 |
[15:16] | or–or a cheese and wine shop. | 或什么奶酪和葡萄酒的店 |
[15:20] | I-I can’t handle this place since Wendell died. | 温德尔过世以后这间店我应付不来了 |
[15:23] | You know, we tripled customers over at Patsy’s when we updated. | 像我们Patsy之家 翻新后顾客多三倍 |
[15:26] | I’m too old for that. | 我太老搞不动了 |
[15:29] | Worried about my babies, though. | 我只担心我家小宝宝们 |
[15:32] | Seriously? The cats? | 认真的吗 那些猫 |
[15:37] | Kittie’s gettin’ her thrills, huh? | 喵喵要让她抓狂了 |
[15:39] | The newbies around here don’t understand the South Side. | 这些新来的不懂南区 |
[15:43] | You and me–the lifers– | 你我 一辈子烂在这儿的 |
[15:46] | we still get it. | 才懂 |
[15:51] | Just rented this new space yesterday, | 昨天刚租下的这个地方 |
[15:53] | and I need you to order 25 desks, | 我需要你订25张桌子 |
[15:56] | 5 printers, scanners, | 5台打印机 扫描仪 |
[15:57] | make sure the Trinity gets the swivel seats | 确保三剑客坐上转椅 |
[15:59] | with the nice butt cushion. | 带舒服坐垫的那种 |
[16:00] | Uh, need a new espresso machine, | 还需要新的咖啡机 |
[16:02] | the Breville 870XL, | 铂富870XL |
[16:04] | and a treadmill desk for Joe an– | 给乔买一个跑步办公桌 |
[16:06] | – You jotting this down? – Yeah, yeah, no, I got it. | -你记下来了吗 -记住了 |
[16:08] | All right, got to pimp this place back out, man. | 好的 要重新拉客了 哥们 |
[16:10] | We lost a quarter of our staff, | 我们失去了四分之一的员工 |
[16:11] | so we need you to get everyone back on the network. | 所以我们需要你把所有人都连上网 |
[16:13] | Lost a quarter of our staff, huh? | 失去了四分之一的员工 |
[16:15] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:16] | And your intern got scared off, | 还有你的实习生吓跑了 |
[16:17] | so you’re gonna have to hire a new one | 你得再招个新的 |
[16:19] | and fetch your own lunch. | 自己解决午饭问题 |
[16:20] | Mine too. | 我的也解决 |
[16:23] | Yeah, Game Change is back up and running. | 规则改变又重返赛场了 |
[16:34] | Good, Candice. | 很好 坎迪斯 |
[16:36] | Fifty bucks is a great start, | 五十块是个很好的开始 |
[16:39] | but, um, we got to talk about technique to increase our profits. | 但我们还是得谈谈提升利润的技巧 |
[16:44] | Oh, an out-of-work vet | 失业退伍军人 |
[16:46] | is worth at least 40 bucks an hour, Hector. | 每小时至少能赚四十块 赫克托 |
[16:49] | You’re gon–try to triple this, all right? | 下次赚这个的三倍回来 好吗 |
[16:52] | And, please, just say no to pennies. | 拜托 不要几毛硬币 |
[16:56] | Frank, I need to speak with you. | 弗兰克 我要和你谈谈 |
[16:58] | Well, well, well… | 看看 看看 |
[17:00] | the prodigal daughter returns. | 挥霍无度的女儿回来了 |
[17:03] | How do I make some money, fast? | 我要怎样赚快钱 |
[17:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no free advice for Gallagher traitors. | 不 不 不给加拉格家叛徒免费建议 |
[17:08] | Come on, Frank. | 拜托 弗兰克 |
[17:09] | You’ve been hustlin’ your entire life. | 你这辈子都在耍小聪明搞钱 |
[17:10] | I need expertise. | 我需要指导 |
[17:12] | I already have a Debbie to bestow my gentle wisdom upon. | 我已经有一个黛比继承我的智慧了 |
[17:17] | – Yes, Daddy Frank? – You see? | -怎么了 弗兰克老爹 -看到了吗 |
[17:18] | She knows who the real papa is. | 她知道真正的爸爸是谁 |
[17:21] | – Isn’t that a boy? – Not to me. | -他不是男孩吗 -在我看来不是 |
[17:23] | Well, what about your granddaughter? | 那你的外孙女呢 |
[17:24] | Don’t you care what happens to her? | 你就不关心她吗 |
[17:26] | Oh, you mean that strange mixed-race kid | 你是说那个叫男人名字的 |
[17:29] | with the butch name? | 奇怪混种 |
[17:30] | What if I change her name back to Franny? | 我要是把她的名字改回弗兰妮呢 |
[17:34] | Franny for life? No take-backs. | 一辈子都叫弗兰妮 不许收回 |
[17:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | Come here. Can I pick you up? | 过来 爷爷抱抱 |
[17:41] | Oh, I’ve missed you. Yes, yes, yes. | 我好想你 好吧 好吧 |
[17:43] | How much cash we talkin’ about? | 要赚多少钱 |
[17:45] | Three hundred and seventy-two dollars in 48 hours. | 48小时内赚372美元 |
[17:47] | Well, that’s a fast turnaround. | 这时间够紧的 |
[17:49] | I hope you’re good at hand jobs. | 希望你擅长手活 |
[17:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:52] | Got to shake a lot of snakes to come up with that kind of dough. | 要赚那么一大笔钱要撸不少屌 |
[17:55] | Anything that doesn’t involve touching male anatomy? | 有不需要碰男性生殖器的活吗 |
[17:59] | Oh, good sign, Morris. | 写得不错 莫里斯 |
[18:02] | – Yeah. – Shouldn’t that be “Homeless”? | -很好 -不应该是”无家可归”吗 |
[18:04] | No, spelling deficiency is good for the cause. | 不 拼写错误效果更好 |
[18:07] | You know, you’re really wasting your best assets. | 你是在浪费自己的资源 |
[18:10] | Young, white, mother, female. | 年轻 白人 妈妈 女性 |
[18:13] | You’re a cash cow on the corner. | 你就是会下金蛋的母鸡 |
[18:15] | You want me to be a prostitute? | 你想让我去站街 |
[18:17] | No, don’t be ridiculous. | 别瞎扯 |
[18:19] | Competition is way too steep, | 竞争太激烈了 |
[18:21] | but stick a sign with you and a baby in your arms | 手里拿个牌子 怀里抱着孩子 |
[18:24] | and just watch the middle-class pity roll in. | 中产阶级就来给你送钱了 |
[18:28] | – Go. – Begging? | -去吧 -乞讨 |
[18:30] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:37] | Got your text. What’s up? | 收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[18:39] | Uh, grab a bag. | 拿一个包 |
[18:41] | – This for Frank’s shelter? – Yeah. | -这是给弗兰克的收容所的 -对 |
[18:42] | One of my teens from the youth center is moving in. | 青年中心的一个孩子要搬过来 |
[18:49] | Ian, this is Gia. | 伊恩 这是吉娅 |
[18:51] | Hi. Appreciate it. | 你好 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Not as strong as I look. | 我没有看着那么强壮 |
[18:55] | These shits are heavy. | 这些东西真的很重 |
[18:59] | Cute and got manners? | 可爱又有礼貌 |
[19:02] | Nice. | 不错 |
[19:04] | Gia got kicked out of the house. | 吉娅被赶出家门了 |
[19:06] | We’re lucky the shelter had some space. | 很幸运收容所还有空位 |
[19:08] | Hey, Frank didn’t give him too much shit about moving in, did he? | 弗兰克不介意他搬进来吗 |
[19:11] | Gia’s a her, not a him. | 吉娅是她 不是他 |
[19:12] | Her proper pronoun is “She.” | 她正确的写法是女也她 |
[19:14] | Your dad’s a local hero. | 你爸是当地的英雄 |
[19:15] | Well, Frank is a Frank, not a dad, | 弗兰克就是弗兰克 不是爸爸 |
[19:18] | and his proper pronoun is “It.” | 他正确的写法是宝盖它 |
[19:21] | We, uh–we hangin’ tonight? | 我们今晚一起玩吗 |
[19:23] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[19:49] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[19:51] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:52] | Uh, what are you doin’ here? | 你来干什么 |
[19:54] | Uh, lookin’ for Margo. | 找玛戈 |
[19:56] | Is this still her office? | 这还是她的办公室吗 |
[19:57] | Uh, she’s out for a deposition today. | 她今天去出庭作证了 |
[20:02] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[20:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[20:05] | I just came to report that Patsy’s is doing great. | 我今天来是想说Patsy之家经营地很好 |
[20:08] | We’ve been overcrowded on our off shifts, | 我们在休业的时候都爆满 |
[20:10] | and our nighttime crowds are so heavy, | 晚上的客人多得 |
[20:11] | we have to take names for tables. | 我们只好记名字排队入座 |
[20:13] | – Good work. – Thanks. | -做得好 -谢谢 |
[20:16] | I got a lot more ideas, | 我还有很多主意 |
[20:17] | but I’d like to discuss me gettin’ a reasonable cut. | 但我想讨论一下我应得的份额 |
[20:21] | Cut of what? | 什么份额 |
[20:22] | The profits, | 利润 |
[20:24] | seein’ as how I’m the reason that they increased. | 既然是因为我利润才增长的 |
[20:29] | On what planet do diner managers get a cut of the business profits? | 你见过哪的餐厅经理拿利润分红的 |
[20:33] | I turned that place around. | 我让餐厅起死回生了 |
[20:34] | Yeah, so we wouldn’t close it down. | 对 所以我们不用关闭它了 |
[20:36] | I worked 24-7 and got it jumpin’. | 我每天工作24小时来让它活起来 |
[20:39] | That’s above and beyond manager. | 那远超过一个经理的职责 |
[20:41] | I busted my ass on that shit diner, | 我为那个破餐厅忙得屁股冒烟 |
[20:42] | and I’m not gettin’ paid what I’m worth. | 而我没有得到应得的报酬 |
[20:44] | Join the club. | 咱们都一样 |
[20:46] | Nobody making a paycheck is paid what they’re worth. | 给人打工的没有谁能按劳取酬 |
[20:49] | Look, you have to own something to make real money, | 你得拥有什么才能赚大钱 |
[20:51] | and Margo’s the only owner around here. | 而玛戈是这里唯一的拥有者 |
[20:56] | Fine. What about an additional 50 bucks a week? | 好吧 每周多五十块怎么样 |
[20:59] | You just got a raise. | 你刚涨过工资 |
[21:01] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能再涨 |
[21:16] | So who’s married to whom? | 谁和谁结婚了 |
[21:19] | – We’re married… – To each other. | -我们结婚了 -两两结婚 |
[21:21] | But we still have relationship with all three of us. | 但我们三个之间还有共同的关系 |
[21:23] | I’m Big Papa. | 我是大老爹 |
[21:25] | And who’s adopting whom? | 那谁要收养谁 |
[21:27] | She’s adopting our daughters. | 她要收养我们的女儿 |
[21:28] | She’s adopting son I have with jailbird. | 她要收养我和囚犯的儿子 |
[21:31] | – And that’s him? – No, this is Big Papa. | -也就是他 -不 他是大老爹 |
[21:33] | He’s a good daddy and a good husband. | 他是个好爸爸和好丈夫 |
[21:35] | Jailbird in jail. | 囚犯在蹲监狱 |
[21:36] | Not daddy anymore. New daddy, Big Papa. | 不再是爸爸了 新爸爸 大老爹 |
[21:40] | Huh, fascinating. | 有趣 |
[21:41] | A-a-and your triplets? | 你的三胞胎呢 |
[21:43] | My son, their daughters. | 我的儿子和他们的女儿 |
[21:45] | So weird how we have to keep explaining | 这太怪了 我们得一直 |
[21:47] | our situation to people. | 向人们解释我们的情况 |
[21:48] | It’s like they never heard of a menage-a-three. | 好像他们从来没听说过三角家庭 |
[21:50] | This may be the most exciting adoption case | 这也许是我司见过的 |
[21:52] | this firm has ever seen. | 最刺激的收养案了 |
[21:53] | I mean, I’ll be the face of the modern family. | 我是说 我将成为现代家庭的代言人 |
[21:56] | – This is career changing. – So we negotiate discount fee | -这简直能改变我的事业 -那商量一下 |
[21:59] | for mutual benefit. | 打个折好互利共赢 |
[22:01] | Let’s get the paperwork started to begin the application process. | 我们先填文书 才能启动申请程序 |
[22:04] | You’ll need to gather all of your health-care information | 你们需要集齐你们所有的医疗信息 |
[22:07] | to build your case file, | 来建立案件卷宗 |
[22:08] | and the same for the children. | 孩子们也一样 |
[22:09] | All of their checkups, immunizations, | 他们所有的体检报告 免疫记录 |
[22:12] | MMR vaccines. | 麻腮风三联疫苗症 |
[22:15] | – MMR vaccine? – Not now, Kev. | -MMR疫苗 -一边去 小凯 |
[22:29] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[22:30] | I didn’t get into military school, sir. | 我没能进入军校 先生 |
[22:33] | You fail the drug test? | 没通过药检吗 |
[22:35] | No. | 不是 |
[22:36] | Said the only slots left were for colored people. | 他们说剩下的席位都是给非白人的 |
[22:39] | People of color, son. | 有色人种 孩子 |
[22:41] | Don’t say “Colored people.” | 别说”非白人” |
[22:43] | That’s reverse racism. | 这是逆向种族歧视 |
[22:44] | So what you call all the white slots? | 那你怎么称呼白人席位 |
[22:45] | Reverse reverse racism? | 反逆向种族歧视 |
[22:48] | Well, I told ’em I was part black. | 我跟他们说我也有黑人血统 |
[22:49] | They didn’t believe me. You’ve met my brother, Liam. | 他们不信我 你见过我弟弟 利亚姆 |
[22:51] | Somebody in my families been dipping in the chocolate. | 我家里有人跟黑人搞在一起 |
[22:54] | Can you write me another letter? | 你能再帮我写封推荐信吗 |
[22:55] | Tell ’em I qualify for a diversity slot? | 跟他们说我符合多样性席位的要求 |
[22:57] | You want me to vouch for your blackness? | 你想让我为你的黑人血统作担保 |
[23:00] | If it wouldn’t be too much trouble. | 如果不太麻烦的话 |
[23:02] | I don’t know what you are, Gallagher– | 我不知道你是什么 加拉格 |
[23:03] | part black, part white, part dipshit. | 部分黑人 部分白人 部分傻逼 |
[23:05] | Any asshole can claim black by convenience. | 任何混蛋都能随便声称自己有黑人血统 |
[23:07] | – It’s not fair, sir. – White man’s burden, son. | -这不公平 先生 -白人的负担 孩子 |
[23:10] | Until there’s some genuine racial balance out there, | 除非达到了真正的种族平衡 |
[23:14] | you got to take the short end of the diversity stick. | 你只能认种族多样性的栽了 |
[23:16] | Well, where am I supposed to learn to be a real man? | 那我要去哪儿学会做一个真男人 |
[23:19] | I’m gonna be stuck in this hood forever. | 我要一辈子都困在这个贫民区了 |
[23:31] | 单身母亲想养活宝宝 不是吸毒 请伸出援手 | |
[24:09] | Ugh, two arson victims, | 两个纵火事件受害人 |
[24:11] | a 35-year-old heart attack, | 一个35岁犯心脏病的 |
[24:12] | and a projectile-vomiting three-year-old, | 一个喷射性呕吐的3岁小孩 |
[24:14] | and it’s not even five o’clock. | 这还不到5点 |
[24:16] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[24:17] | How’s your stain coming? | 你的污渍去除得怎么样了 |
[24:19] | Gonna need something stronger than baby wipes. | 婴儿湿巾擦不掉 |
[24:21] | That kid got you good. | 那个小孩把你整惨了 |
[24:23] | It’s not my first time wearing projectile vomit. | 也不是我第一次被呕吐物覆盖了 |
[24:25] | Usually there’s cheap beer and fists involved. | 通常还伴有廉价啤酒和打斗 |
[24:27] | Oh, we’re all hittin’ up the bar after work. | 下班后我们要去酒吧 |
[24:29] | You want to come? | 你要来吗 |
[24:29] | Ah, no, I’m supposed to meet up with a new friend later. | 不了 我得去见一个新朋友 |
[24:32] | A new friend, huh? | 新朋友 |
[24:35] | Sounds like a rebound. | 听上去像是失恋后找的疗伤情人 |
[24:37] | You got to go slow. | 你得慢点来 |
[24:39] | My last rebound | 我上一个疗伤情人 |
[24:40] | slashed the tires of the rig I was workin’. | 把我工作的车子轮胎给砍破了 |
[24:42] | I had a patient in the back | 当时车后有个病人 |
[24:44] | with a Coke bottle shoved up his ass. | 屁股里卡了个可乐瓶子 |
[24:46] | Not a rebound, all right? | 不是疗伤情人好吗 |
[24:48] | Just a guy I met. | 就是个我刚认识的人 |
[24:50] | His name’s Trevor. | 他叫特雷弗 |
[24:51] | He’s a lot of fun to hang out with. | 挺好玩的 |
[24:53] | It’s just platonic. | 纯粹柏拉图式关系 |
[24:55] | There’s no such thing as platonic. | 没有柏拉图这种东西好吗 |
[24:57] | You’re either bonin’, | 你要么在做爱 |
[24:58] | or you’re waitin’ to bone. | 要么等着做爱 |
[24:59] | See, that’s why I only hang out with my coworkers, | 所以我只和同事混 |
[25:02] | ’cause after a day on the rig wearin’ everybody’s piss and vomit, | 在车上工作一天 身上全是尿和呕吐物 |
[25:05] | – none of us are fuckable. – What? | -没人可上 -什么 |
[25:06] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[25:08] | No, trust me, this friend is just a friend. | 不 相信我 这个朋友只是个朋友 |
[25:11] | Can’t be any other way. | 不可能超出朋友的范围 |
[25:13] | Is that your strictly friend there texting? | 是你那个只是朋友的人给你发的短信吗 |
[25:18] | Address to a yard party tonight. | 今晚一个院子派对的地址 |
[25:20] | Bonin’ or waitin’ to bone, Gallagher. | 要么在做爱要么等着做爱 加拉格 |
[25:35] | – Yo, we connected yet? – Uh, nah. | -连上了吗 -没 |
[25:37] | I need someone to log in to complete the network setup. | 我需要有人登录才能完成网络设置 |
[25:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:43] | 用户名 管理员 | |
[25:48] | There. | 好了 |
[25:49] | Create a temporary password and get it done. | 创建个临时密码 搞定这事 |
[25:51] | Once we’re back on, start tweeting from our account. | 连上后 用我们的账号发推 |
[25:53] | Folks need to know we’re alive. | 大伙需要知道我们还健在 |
[25:56] | So one second the offices are getting raided by the Feds, | 前一秒办公室被联调局突袭 |
[26:00] | and the next we’re here | 下一秒我们就在这了 |
[26:02] | like nothin’ happened. | 就像什么都没发生过一样 |
[26:04] | How do you guys stay afloat? | 你们怎么做到永不沉没的 |
[26:06] | By makin’ a shit-ton of money. | 因为我们赚的钱够多 |
[26:08] | Think we don’t budget for that kind of crap? | 你以为应对危机不在预算内吗 |
[26:10] | It’s part of the business plan. | 这也是经营计划的一部分 |
[26:12] | Like, the first time we were alive, 14 months. | 第一次 我们维持了14个月 |
[26:15] | This time it was 20. Called progress. | 这次是20个月 进步了 |
[26:17] | Yeah, but won’t you guys just end up gettin’ busted again? | 那你们不会再一次被联调局发现吗 |
[26:20] | No, there’s no crime in Fantasy Sports | 不 梦幻体育和 |
[26:22] | and processing credit cards. | 刷信用卡又不犯法 |
[26:23] | The Feds can try and fight it till they’re blue in the face. | 联调局要是来查就等着吃瘪吧 |
[26:28] | Hey, so I was thinkin’, | 我在想 |
[26:30] | you know,since we got less staff now, um… | 既然我们现在员工少了 |
[26:34] | you know, any chance maybe I could get paid? | 那个 能不能付我点薪水呢 |
[26:36] | Sarah’s Pomeranian needs to be | 午饭前把莎拉的博美犬 |
[26:37] | at the groomer before lunch. | 送到宠物美容师那里 |
[26:42] | Got it. | 明白 |
[26:52] | Since we’re gonna be new parents, | 既然我们要重新做父母 |
[26:54] | we should probably all have the same last name. | 我们是不是该统一一下姓氏 |
[26:56] | How about Kev’s? | 用小凯的姓怎么样 |
[26:57] | Great. We’ll all be Balls. | 棒 那我们就是蛋蛋一家了 |
[26:59] | Pregnant again, V? Congrats. | 又怀孕了吗 小维 恭喜 |
[27:01] | I’m not pregnant. | 没有怀孕 |
[27:02] | We’re adopting each other’s kids. | 我们要领养对方的孩子 |
[27:03] | Adoptin’ kids you already have? | 领养你们现在已有的孩子 |
[27:05] | You want to take some of mine while you’re at it? | 既然这样 不如领养几个我家的 |
[27:07] | Did we get the kids the MMR shot? | 我们给孩子打过麻风腮三联疫苗吗 |
[27:09] | Isn’t that linked to autism? | 那东西不是跟自闭症有关吗 |
[27:11] | In Russia, we don’t do vaccines. | 在俄罗斯 我们不打疫苗 |
[27:12] | In winter, we send baby out to nap in cold. | 冬天的时候 把孩子放到外面冻会儿 |
[27:15] | It gets immune to virus. | 就能对病毒免疫了 |
[27:17] | So the doctors inject the babies with a virus | 所以医生把病毒注射到宝宝体内 |
[27:20] | to prevent the virus, but does that mean | 来预防病毒 那是不是意味着 |
[27:22] | that they give ’em a virus that they didn’t already have? | 他们把本来没有的病毒注射给孩子 |
[27:24] | The government did that to black soldiers | 政府以前对黑人士兵就是这么干的 |
[27:26] | with penicillin. | 用盘尼西林 |
[27:27] | Gave ’em syphilis. A lot of ’em died. | 让他们染上梅毒 很多人丧命了 |
[27:30] | Government wants to give our babies syphilis? | 政府要给我们的宝宝注射梅毒吗 |
[27:32] | My sister gave her kid that shot. | 我姐姐给她孩子注射过那个疫苗 |
[27:34] | Now he just hides in the corner and hums… | 现在那孩子只能躲在角落 喃喃自语 |
[27:37] | Vaccines are the greatest medical invention of all time. | 疫苗是有史以来最伟大的医学发明 |
[27:41] | No polio, no smallpox, no measles. | 没有了小儿麻痹 天花 麻疹 |
[27:45] | You want your kids to end up with scarlet fever? | 你想让你们的孩子染上猩红热吗 |
[27:47] | – Used to kill thousands. – Sounds bad. | -过去害死了很多人 -听起来很严重 |
[27:50] | – It was bad. – It’s not as safe as they say. | -是很严重 -疫苗不像他们说的那么安全 |
[27:53] | Better than polio. | 总比得小儿麻痹好 |
[27:54] | So we experiment. | 那我们先尝试一下 |
[27:55] | Don’t give vaccine to all babies, just some. | 不要给全部孩子都接种疫苗 挑一些 |
[27:57] | See what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[28:04] | – This is like my family. – Yeah. | -这就是我的家人们 -是的 |
[28:06] | It’s like a family. Highs and lows, | 就像一个大家庭 各个阶层的人 |
[28:07] | right, ladies? | 对吗 女士们 |
[28:08] | – A lot of highs. – A lot of lows. | -高潮不断 -还有很多低潮 |
[28:09] | You’re a real people’s champion, Mr. Gallagher. | 你是位真正的人民英雄 加拉格先生 |
[28:11] | – Thank you. – If there’s more you need, please | -谢谢你 -如果有任何其他需要 |
[28:13] | don’t hesitate to let Elena and the organization know. | 请不要犹豫 让艾莲娜和我们机构知道 |
[28:16] | Well, good sir, since you’re so generous, | 这位好心的先生 既然你如此慷慨 |
[28:18] | we could use a new television | 我们很需要一台新电视机 |
[28:19] | to keep us distracted from the drugs… | 分散一下注意力 不用老想着毒品 |
[28:22] | and a microwave, new refrigerator, | 一台微波炉 新的冰箱 |
[28:24] | some appliances, maybe a furniture upgrade. | 一些家电 可以的话换一下家具 |
[28:27] | – We’ll send some things over. – Thank you. | -我们会送过来的 -谢谢你 |
[28:29] | Now, which ones of these kids are yours? | 哪些是你自己的孩子呢 |
[28:31] | Want to make sure they get in the picture. | 要确保让他们上镜 |
[28:33] | Oh, this is little Liam right here. | 这个 我的小利亚姆 |
[28:37] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 |
[28:39] | Nice smile, son. | 笑得真可爱 儿子 |
[28:40] | Okay, show ’em your pearly browns. | 好了 给大家展示一下你珍珠般的笑 |
[28:56] | – Here’s your check. – Thank you. | -这是你的支票 -谢谢 |
[28:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:59] | Sixteen dollars and eighty-three cents. | 16美元83美分 |
[29:02] | Take it off my tab, and I’ll be back with more, | 从我的账上减去 我还会拿更多回来 |
[29:03] | so don’t touch my things. | 所以别动我的东西 |
[29:17] | Gallagher. | 加拉格 |
[29:20] | Been looking for you. | 一直在找你 |
[29:22] | As much as an annoying | 尽管你很烦人 |
[29:24] | and otherwise rodent-like pest | 长得还像个啮齿类动物 |
[29:26] | you’ve become in my daughter’s life… | 并且入侵了我女儿的生活 |
[29:29] | I’ve grown to feel a sense of responsibility for you. | 我对你产生了一丁点敬意 |
[29:32] | Military school might be your best shot | 上军校可能是让你避免成为人渣的 |
[29:33] | to avoid being human scum. | 最好选择 |
[29:35] | You’re gonna vouch for my blackness? | 你会为我的黑人血统担保吗 |
[29:37] | Still no. | 不会 |
[29:39] | But you can take a DNA test to prove your African ancestry. | 但你可以做个DNA检测来证明你的非洲血统 |
[29:43] | All it takes is an oral swab of your cheek. | 用棉签刮拭一下你的内壁就好 |
[29:45] | They swab my ass cheeks? | 他们要刮拭我的屁股吗 |
[29:47] | Oral, Gallagher. | 口腔 加拉格 |
[29:48] | That’s the mouth. | 就是嘴 |
[29:50] | Oh, cool. | 好的 |
[29:52] | Pick you up at 10 a.m. sharp. | 我上午十点准时来接你 |
[30:06] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[30:09] | Hey, Tanya, what’s up? | 坦尼娅 你好 |
[30:11] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[30:13] | Just raisin’ money for Franny. | 为弗兰妮筹钱 |
[30:15] | Job scarcity, and nobody’s hiring. | 工作紧缺 都不招人 |
[30:16] | Crazy, right? | 太扯了 对吧 |
[30:18] | Got any spare change? | 有零钱吗 |
[30:22] | Do you need help or something? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[30:24] | Or, like, a babysitter? | 要不要人帮你看孩子 |
[30:27] | No, we’re fine. | 不用 |
[30:28] | Just doing whatever it takes. | 尽力而为嘛 |
[30:29] | If you talk to Derek, tell him I said hi. | 见到德里克替我问声好 |
[30:36] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[30:41] | My corner, freckle face. | 这个街角是我的 雀斑妹 |
[30:43] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:44] | Pack up your stuff and get lost. | 收拾一下赶紧滚 |
[30:47] | This belongs to me and my baby. | 这是我们母子的地盘 |
[30:48] | I’ve still got 355 bucks to earn. | 我还要筹355块 |
[30:51] | Find another fuckin’ corner. | 你他妈再找个街角去 |
[30:52] | Oh, no, you know what? I think I’ll keep this one. | 听好了 这里归我 |
[30:58] | – What are you doing? – Marking my territory. | -你干嘛 -标记领地 |
[31:02] | So am I, bitch. | 那我也来 贱人 |
[31:03] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[31:13] | Back off! | 滚 |
[31:21] | You’re a terrible person! | 你太可恶了 |
[31:37] | You get a quote on the washer? | 修洗衣机要多少钱 |
[31:39] | Uh, I didn’t have time today. | 我今天没时间 |
[31:40] | Can’t you handle it? | 你能问一下吗 |
[31:42] | I was serious about not taking this house shit on. | 我真的不会管家里的破事了 |
[31:44] | I’ll pay my fair share of whatever it costs to fix it, | 我会付我那部分的修理费 |
[31:46] | but until then, I’ll keep taking my quarters to Etta’s at the ‘mat. | 但在那之前 我去埃塔的洗衣店洗 |
[32:17] | This DJ’s wild. Whose place is this? | 这DJ太嗨了 这是谁家 |
[32:19] | My friend Kali. | 我朋友卡莉 |
[32:20] | She’s a legendary party promoter. | 她是位著名的派对筹划 |
[32:22] | She even planned one for Prince in Paisley Park. | 还在佩斯利公园为王子乐队办过一场 |
[32:28] | It’s been a while since I had someone to party-hop with. | 我很久没跟人在派对上蹦迪了 |
[32:31] | I miss this shit. | 挺怀念的 |
[32:33] | It’s good to see you let your hair down, Red. | 能让你放松一下可真不错 红发小子 |
[32:50] | I turned around profits at the diner, | 我让餐馆扭亏为盈了 |
[32:51] | and I asked for a raise, but how can I ensure my future? | 也申请了加薪 但以后怎么办 |
[32:56] | Well, you might want to consider a SEP IRA | 你可以申请一个简易雇员退休金 |
[32:58] | or a Roth IRA to prepare for the long term. | 或是罗斯个人退休金账户作为退休保障 |
[33:01] | I’m surprised you messaged me again. | 你居然又找我了 |
[33:04] | I know. My rule’s one time, | 我知道我说过不重复上人 |
[33:06] | but I could really use the tips, | 但我真的需要点建议 |
[33:08] | and, you know, you’re a great lay. | 而且跟你做爱很爽 |
[33:10] | No problem. | 小意思 |
[33:12] | You might also want to consider bonds. | 你可以考虑投资债券 |
[33:14] | Some low risk, high yield. | 风险小 回报大 |
[33:16] | Perhaps something more aggressive. | 或者可以干点大的 |
[33:19] | I can do all this stuff on a manager’s salary? | 就这点经理工资也行吗 |
[33:22] | Investing and ownership is really the only way to go | 投资和收购是白手起家的 |
[33:25] | from being poor to rich. | 唯一途径 |
[33:28] | – Ownership? – Yeah. | -收购 -没错 |
[33:30] | Anybody who’s really rich, owns something. | 真正的有钱人都有资产 |
[33:32] | Or lots of something. | 或是很多资产 |
[33:37] | Next time, we can just meet in my office. | 下次咱们可以在我办公室见 |
[33:42] | Three hundred thirty-seven dollars per pint of blood. | 1.1升血能卖337块 |
[33:45] | I could sell two pints before my body goes into shock. | 估计我能在晕倒之前卖2.2升 |
[33:48] | Nah, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[33:49] | That would only last us a couple of months. | 这也只能撑几个月而已 |
[33:52] | Ten dollars per square inch of skin. | 每6.5平方厘米的皮肤卖十块 |
[33:56] | Seems kind of low. | 太少了点 |
[33:59] | We still have time. I am not going to let Fiona | 我们还有时间 我是不会让菲奥娜 |
[34:01] | kick us to the curb. | 把咱踢出家门的 |
[34:03] | How much for one cornea? | 单眼角膜多少钱 |
[34:23] | Had some of your things at my house, | 我家里有些你的东西 |
[34:25] | so I thought I’d bring ’em by. | 我想还是给你送过来吧 |
[34:28] | Oh, those fit you better than they fit me anyway. | 那双鞋你穿着更好看 |
[34:29] | You can just keep ’em. | 你留着穿吧 |
[34:31] | Not sure what you want to do with the spare key, but… | 不知道你想怎么处理备用钥匙… |
[34:33] | I can bring by your stuff later. | 我回头把你的东西送过去 |
[34:35] | No need. Kev will pick it up. | 不必了 小凯会来拿的 |
[34:37] | – Fine. – Cool. | -成 -好 |
[34:39] | – Hey, V. – Hey. | -小维 -嗨 |
[34:40] | Sorry. Kev put that one in with the colors. | 不好意思 凯文把这件染上色了 |
[34:43] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:44] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢了 -别客气 |
[34:45] | That’s what friends do for each other. | 朋友之间就该这样 |
[34:52] | Jesus, any colder in here, we’re gonna need parkas. | 老天 这屋里气氛简直冷得要命 |
[34:54] | What’s with you and V? | 你跟小维怎么了 |
[34:55] | Really couldn’t go to the Laundromat | 就不能像个正常人一样 |
[34:57] | just like everyone else? | 去自助洗衣店洗衣服吗 |
[34:58] | Well, just ’cause you want to ice everyone out | 你自己不想跟人互动 |
[34:59] | doesn’t mean I have to. | 不代表我也得这样 |
[35:01] | – What’s up with you? – What’s up with me? | -你是怎么了 -我吗 |
[35:04] | I’m workin’ around the clock. | 我夜以继日地工作 |
[35:05] | I’m doin’ great. What’s up with you? | 挺好的 你怎么样 |
[35:08] | Jesus, how hard can managing a fucking diner be | 天啊 当餐厅经理是有多辛苦 |
[35:10] | for you to stop giving a shit about us and V? | 你都不在乎我们和小维了 |
[35:12] | Who says I don’t give a shit? | 谁说我不在乎 |
[35:14] | I’m not gonna apologize for gettin’ my life together. | 我不会因为努力争取更好的生活而道歉的 |
[35:18] | V will be fine once she realizes that self-improvement | 等小维意识到提升自我价值不是犯罪 |
[35:20] | is not a crime, and so will all of you. | 她就会懂的 你们也一样 |
[35:35] | Guys, watch your backs. | 大家注意自己的后面 |
[35:37] | You fuckin’ seein’ this? | 你看到了吗 |
[35:40] | Is that a new washer/dryer | 他们是在往弗兰克那里 |
[35:41] | gettin’ delivered to Frank? | 送新的洗衣机吗 |
[35:43] | Even the homeless get better stuff than us. | 流浪汉的生活品质都比咱们高 |
[35:53] | Okay, so which one of you little titans | 哪个小家伙 |
[35:56] | is getting vaccinated first? | 先打疫苗 |
[35:57] | This one’s first. She gets the whole bundle. | 她先打 打一整套 |
[36:00] | None for her, and for the boy, | 她不打 那个小男孩打 |
[36:01] | can we get, like, half of ’em? | 能打半支吗 |
[36:12] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[36:14] | – Yo, bro. – Jesus. | -抱歉 哥们 -天呐 |
[36:16] | – Sorry to interrupt. – What’s up, dude? | -打扰了 -怎么了 哥们 |
[36:17] | We’re… we’re good here. | 没事 不用介意 |
[36:18] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[36:20] | So, uh, catch you later? | 那我们待会见 |
[36:21] | Fuck off, Joaquin. | 滚开 璜奎英 |
[36:28] | Hey, you guys here to get the swab kit? | 你们是来做检测的吗 |
[36:30] | – That’s right. – For both of you? | -是的 -两人都做吗 |
[36:31] | – Just for the kid. – All right, just so you know, | -就这小鬼做 -告诉你们一声 |
[36:33] | we got a special promo going on today if you’re interested. | 我们今天有促销 不知道你们感兴趣不 |
[36:36] | Get two DNA tests at half off, | DNA检测第二个免费 |
[36:37] | so, basically, you get one free. | 也就是说 买一送一 |
[36:39] | Just for the kid, thanks. | 就这小鬼测 谢了 |
[36:42] | What are my chances of being from the Motherland? | 我是黑人的几率有多大 |
[36:45] | As in Africa or as in… | 源自非洲还是… |
[36:48] | Africa. | 非洲 |
[36:50] | It’s pretty fair, actually. | 还是有一定几率的 |
[36:51] | You know, I had the test done, and it changed my life. | 我做了检测 然后人生发生翻天覆地的变化 |
[36:53] | Found out my family was from the Fulani tribe of Nigeria. | 我测出自己祖先是尼日利亚的富拉尼人 |
[36:56] | Been there twice now. | 我已经去过两次了 |
[36:57] | Planning on moving there next year. | 正打算明年搬过去 |
[36:59] | Even changed my name to Chuku. | 我还把名字改成了查库 |
[37:02] | What was your name before? | 你之前叫什么 |
[37:04] | My slave name was Lin. | 我的奴隶名叫林 |
[37:06] | Hey, what if we’re in the same tribe, Mr. W? | 我们会不会是同族呢 温先生 |
[37:09] | – Wouldn’t that be cool? – I don’t think so, Gallagher. | -那样该多好 -我觉得并不好 加拉格 |
[37:11] | – How do you know we aren’t? – You could find out. | -你怎么知道我们不是 -你们可以检测 |
[37:14] | We’ll let you know when we get the results. | 拿到结果就知道了 |
[37:16] | Our two-for-one special’s kind of unbeatable. | 反正有划算的买一送一套餐 |
[37:21] | If I find out | 如果我发现 |
[37:23] | any of your people owned any of my people, | 我的祖先被你的祖先奴役过 |
[37:26] | I’m gonna have to shoot you. | 我就毙了你 |
[37:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:55] | Need a ride? | 需要搭便车吗 |
[38:03] | Frank, aren’t you supposed to be buried | 弗兰克 你不是该被埋在 |
[38:06] | under some bulldozers? | 推土机下面了吗 |
[38:07] | Take more than that to kill this cockroach. | 要弄死老子光是推土机可不够 |
[38:10] | Barmaids, whatever you have on tap for the wife and me. | 酒保 给我和我老婆上酒 |
[38:13] | – We gettin’ married? – No. | -我们要结婚了 -不 |
[38:18] | It’s a figure of speech. | 只是修辞手法 |
[38:21] | No more running bar tab for sewer rat | 逃避账单 从不付账的过街老鼠 |
[38:24] | who never pays. | 是没酒喝的 |
[38:26] | I assume | 我觉得 |
[38:27] | you’re referring to Kermit, | 你在说科密特 |
[38:29] | but I’m ready to reconcile my debt. | 不过我准备好把账付清了 |
[38:31] | Give me the numbers. | 说吧 多少钱 |
[38:33] | Two hundred twenty-three dollars and seventy-five cents. | 两百二十三块七十五美分 |
[38:36] | How about just for the last 30 days? | 先结清过去三十天的怎么样 |
[38:39] | Two hundred twenty-three dollars and seventy-five cents. | 两百二十三块七十五美分 |
[38:43] | It’s gonna take real money, Frank. | 要货真价实的钱才行 弗兰克 |
[38:44] | Kev’s not here for you to confuse. | 小凯不在这儿被你耍了 |
[38:47] | What other kind of money is there? | 难道还有别的种类的钱吗 |
[38:48] | What, did you rob a bum there, Frank? | 你是抢了银行吗 弗兰克 |
[38:50] | Or a lousy stripper? | 还是脱衣舞女 |
[38:52] | Old-fashioned entrepreneurship, my friends. | 我是踏踏实实的创业 朋友们 |
[38:56] | I create financial opportunities | 我为流浪汉们 |
[38:58] | for the homeless, | 创造了商机 |
[38:59] | I get to keep a nest egg for myself– | 我也得给自己也留点好处 |
[39:01] | the American way. | 像美国人那样 |
[39:03] | Hey, careful spending all that in one place. | 别把钱花在同一个地方 |
[39:05] | How you gonna afford your drugs? | 花完了就没钱买毒品了 |
[39:06] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[39:07] | It may be time to increase my profits. | 看来该提高我的抽成了 |
[39:10] | Two hundred twenty-three dollars… | 两百二十三块 |
[39:12] | And 75 cents. | 七十五美分 |
[39:19] | Oh, my God, I’m crazy… | 天呐 我受不了了 |
[39:25] | Properly boozed and debt-free– | 有酒喝 不欠钱 |
[39:28] | what a way to live. | 这才是生活啊 |
[39:33] | Uh, one second, please. | 稍等一下 |
[39:34] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[39:36] | I took the bus. | 我坐了趟公交 |
[39:37] | I met a redheaded girl with big tatas. | 我碰到一个大胸器的妹子 |
[39:40] | Uh, you two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[39:42] | This is my brother. Excuse him. | 这是我哥哥 别介意 |
[39:44] | He was in an accident and says whatever he’s thinking. | 他之前出了意外 现在脑子想什么说什么 |
[39:47] | Hey, Neil, no tatas. | 尼尔 别提胸器 |
[39:50] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:51] | He seems sweet, | 他看上去不错 |
[39:52] | and Franny seems to really like him. | 弗兰妮好像很喜欢他 |
[39:54] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[39:56] | I have to work, but I’ll bring you a burger, | 我得工作 我给你拿个汉堡 |
[39:57] | – all right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[39:59] | – I could sit with him. – You sure you don’t mind? | -我可以陪他坐会儿 -你真不介意吗 |
[40:01] | Totally sure. | 当然 |
[40:03] | Okay, uh, if he tries to touch your tits or anything, | 好吧 如果他想对你动手动脚 |
[40:06] | just swat his hands away. It’s involuntary. | 就打他的手 他控制不住 |
[40:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:09] | I’ll bring you guys some Cokes. | 我给你们拿点可乐 |
[40:14] | Who is that weird, creepy guy sitting with my sister? | 和我妹妹坐在一起的怪咖是谁 |
[40:17] | Uh, my brain-damaged brother. | 我那位大脑受损的哥哥 |
[40:19] | Debbie sitting with him cool? | 黛比能和他坐一会吗 |
[40:20] | – Yeah, of course. – All right. | -当然可以 -好的 |
[40:30] | Peppermint tea. | 薄荷茶 |
[40:32] | Sober tonic before headin’ into work. | 上班前得醒酒提神 |
[40:35] | Good idea. Thanks. | 好主意 谢了 |
[40:37] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[40:45] | I, um–I had a blast hangin’ last night. | 我昨晚玩得很尽兴 |
[40:47] | Yeah, the party was epic. | 是啊 派对太棒了 |
[40:49] | Might need to go light a few days to recover. | 可能得缓上几天才能恢复元气 |
[40:51] | Oh, we can always hang out at my place next time. | 以后可以来我家玩 |
[40:54] | Watch a movie or fuck. | 看电影或者做爱 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[40:57] | Well, dude, come on. | 老兄 拜托 |
[40:58] | You were all over me last night. | 你昨晚都对我上下其手了 |
[41:00] | – We were drunk. – Call it whatever you want, | -我们喝醉了 -随你怎么说 |
[41:03] | but, uh, you couldn’t keep your tongue off of me. | 你的舌头可是舔个不停呢 |
[41:05] | You were in heat, | 你当时性致上来了 |
[41:06] | ready to hump anything that moves. | 看什么都想操 |
[41:10] | I, uh–I get it if you’re too scared to admit | 你要是不敢承认对一个变性男有性趣 |
[41:12] | that you’ve got the hots for a trans dude. | 我也能理解 |
[41:14] | I’m not scared of anything. | 我没什么好不敢的 |
[41:17] | I-I’m into cock. | 我只是 喜欢大屌 |
[41:19] | What, afraid you’ll get your world rocked, Red? | 怎么 怕会震撼你的世界吗 红发小子 |
[41:24] | You do have a vagina, right? | 你真的有阴道 对吧 |
[41:26] | Like, technically, not philosophically? | 实体的 而不是哲学层面上的 |
[41:29] | I have a cock for packing. | 我有一根日常放裤裆里的假阳具 |
[41:32] | I have a–several silicone cocks for fucking. | 还有几根硅胶假屌 上床用的 |
[41:35] | I consider to have a cock connected to my body. | 我在考虑做手术 安一个人造鸡巴 |
[41:37] | The “vagina” is a nonfactor. | 我的阴道毫无影响 |
[41:40] | It’s cool, okay? | 没关系的 |
[41:42] | There’s no need to be freaked out. | 没什么好大惊小怪 |
[41:44] | We can just be friends… | 我们可以只当朋友 |
[41:46] | really hot friends | 很性感的 |
[41:48] | who both have cocks. | 都有鸡巴的朋友 |
[41:51] | Give me a shout when you’re free to hang, all right? | 想一起出去玩就告诉我 好吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[41:59] | See you later, friend. | 回见 朋友 |
[42:08] | So workforce or college– | 职场和大学比起来 |
[42:10] | which one’s the bigger scam? | 哪个才是更大的骗局 |
[42:15] | I don’t know. Maybe equal, I guess. | 我不知道 差不多吧 |
[42:18] | Look at all this fresh meat. | 瞧瞧这些鲜嫩的妹子 |
[42:20] | College has got to have an edge on that, right? | 大学还是有点优势的吧 |
[42:22] | Yeah, higher concentration maybe. | 可能数量更集中一些 |
[42:24] | I don’t know about an edge. | 有没有质量优势我就不知道了 |
[42:26] | You not planning to come back? | 你没打算复学吗 |
[42:31] | Nah, I’m, um… | 不了 我… |
[42:33] | interning for a bunch of rich college friends. | 在给一群有钱的大学毕业生当实习生 |
[42:36] | Degrees bought and paid for by trust funds or whatever. | 他们都是用信托基金之类的来买学位和付学费 |
[42:39] | I tutor douche bags like that in Micro Engineering,and | 我在给那种混蛋辅导微工程 |
[42:44] | they’ll still end up with the jobs. | 可他们最后还是能找到好工作 |
[42:45] | It sucks ass, but… | 感觉糟透了 不过… |
[42:48] | We could hack these fucks, and they wouldn’t know what hit ’em. | 我们可以黑进他们的系统 他们不会知道的 |
[42:56] | Wait, w-what? | 等等 什么 |
[42:58] | Look, I’m already into their system | 听着 我在帮他们重启公司 |
[43:00] | helping them reboot the company, right? | 已经深入他们的系统 |
[43:02] | Easy access to reroute credit card payments | 轻易就可以把信用卡支付款 |
[43:04] | to our own account. | 转到我们的账户 |
[43:06] | This is what you came up here for? | 你就是为这个事来找我 |
[43:08] | You’re the smartest lowlife I know. | 你是我认识的最聪明的人渣 |
[43:12] | So you had an accident? | 你出了什么事故 |
[43:13] | I rode my skateboard into a bus. | 我玩滑板时撞到了巴士 |
[43:15] | What does your hair smell like? | 你的头发闻起来是什么味道 |
[43:17] | Uh, shampoo, I think. | 洗发水的味道吧 |
[43:19] | – Were you wearin’ a helmet? – No. | -你当时有戴头盔吗 -没有 |
[43:21] | Like strawberry shampoo or dandruff shampoo? | 草莓味洗发水还是去头屑洗发水 |
[43:24] | Closer to strawberry, I think. | 像草莓味多点吧 |
[43:26] | Did you sue the bus company? | 你有没有告巴士公司 |
[43:27] | Yeah, won a lot of money and disability. | 有 赔了很多钱和残障补助 |
[43:30] | And I like babies. And I like your juicy booty. | 我喜欢婴儿 也喜欢你多汁的臀部 |
[43:33] | Involuntary, right? | 你是不自觉的 对吧 |
[43:35] | Uh, do you have your own place? | 你有自己的住处吗 |
[43:37] | Yeah, with my sister. | 有 跟我妹妹一起住 |
[43:38] | – Is it soft? – My booty? | -柔软吗 -我的屁股吗 |
[43:41] | Uh, sort of, I guess. | 算软吧 |
[43:43] | Your nipples are hard through your shirt. | 隔着衣服都能看到你的乳头硬了 |
[43:47] | Uh, who takes care of you? | 平时谁照顾你呢 |
[43:50] | Sierra, when she’s not busy, but she’s busy a lot. | 塞拉 在她不忙的时候 不过她经常在忙 |
[43:55] | So let me get this straight. | 让我来理清思绪 |
[43:57] | You have your own place, | 你有自己的住处 |
[43:59] | your own money, and nobody to take care of you? | 有钱 但没人照顾你 |
[44:02] | Neil, do you believe in fate? | 尼尔 你相信命中注定吗 |
[44:30] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -你好 -怎么样 |
[44:31] | Mind if I use the washer? It’s some of Liam’s stuff. | 我能借用一下洗衣机吗 都是利亚姆的衣服 |
[44:34] | Yeah, yeah, absolutely. Just keep your mouth shut. | 当然可以 但别出声 |
[44:35] | The babies are still sleepin’. | 宝宝们还在睡觉 |
[44:37] | Oh, man, they got their shots today. | 他们今天去打疫苗了 |
[44:39] | Well, some did. | 并不是都打了 |
[44:41] | We’re waitin’ to see on who gets sick. | 我们等着看谁会生病 |
[44:42] | These viruses– deadly stuff, man. | 这些病毒 可是会致命的 |
[44:45] | Oh, uh, Fiona left some, uh, shit for you. | 对了 菲奥娜有东西要给你 |
[44:48] | It’s V’s, I guess. | 我想是小维的 |
[44:51] | What, hooker boots and CDs? | 妓女长靴和唱片吗 |
[44:54] | Did Fiona tell you what’s goin’ on with those two? | 菲奥娜告诉你她们两个怎么了吗 |
[44:56] | I-I think I must’ve missed somethin’. | 我 我觉得我们肯定错过了些什么 |
[44:58] | Uh, not really. She’s just being weird about the whole thing. | 并没有 她最近行事有点古怪 |
[44:59] | Must be what it’s like | 父母离异的孩子 |
[45:01] | for kids whose folks are going through a divorce. | 肯定都有点怪 |
[45:03] | One minute they’re BFFs, | 前一秒还是好朋友 |
[45:04] | the next minute you’re picking on | 下一秒就逼你选 |
[45:05] | who you want to live with. It’s stressin’ me out. | 要和谁过日子 压力山大啊 |
[45:08] | I mean, I’m pickin’ V, obviously, | 我的意思是 很明显我会选小维 |
[45:10] | but it doesn’t mean I don’t miss Fiona. | 但是这并不表示我会不管菲奥娜 |
[45:11] | Ah, they’re both being stupid. | 她们这就是在犯傻 |
[45:14] | What’s goin’ on with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[45:16] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 |
[45:17] | Ah, dude, don’t hold out on me. | 兄弟 别对我打太极 |
[45:19] | I’ve been dealing with toddlers all day, talking ABCs, | 我整天都在对付小屁孩 咿咿呀呀的 |
[45:22] | telling ’em what sounds a cow makes. | 告诉他们牛是怎么叫的 |
[45:25] | It’s moo, motherfucker. It’s moo. | 是哞 妈的 是哞 |
[45:31] | I’m thinkin’ about fuckin’ one of my friends. | 我想上我的一个朋友 |
[45:32] | Sweet. Why–why even think about it? | 不错啊 为什么要想呢 |
[45:34] | – Just do it. – He’s got a vagina, kind of. | -直接干呀 -他有阴道 |
[45:38] | What, like a real vagina, or he acts like a pussy? | 什么 是他真有个逼 还是说他是个娘炮 |
[45:39] | No, no, like a real, live vagina, | 不 不 真的阴道 |
[45:41] | except I’m not supposed to call it that | 我貌似不能这么称呼那玩意 |
[45:43] | because the vagina’s, like, a fuckin’ nonfactor. | 因为阴道是个他妈的不存在的东西 |
[45:46] | – I don’t know. – So is it imaginary? | -我也不知道怎么说 -难道是虚构的 |
[45:49] | No, I think it’s more like a man cave. | 不是 我觉得更像是个男人的洞 |
[45:51] | I don’t even know if we’re still talking about body parts. | 我们现在谈论的是人体器官吗 |
[45:53] | Uh, you know… | 你知道… |
[45:55] | I re–I really like the guy, | 我真的挺喜欢这个人的 |
[45:58] | and, uh, he’s–he’s hot. | 他挺帅的 |
[45:59] | I don’t want to mess up the friendship part, | 我不想连朋友都做不成 |
[46:00] | and I-I don’t know if I can suck silicone cock. | 我也不确定我能不能口一个硅胶做的鸡巴 |
[46:03] | Right. | 是啊 |
[46:05] | Right. I’m still confused. | 是 我还在纠结 |
[46:06] | Is guy vag different from girl vag? | 男人的逼和女人的逼有什么不同 |
[46:10] | Uh, don’t worry about it. I’ll be back for Liam’s clothes. | 别纠结了 我待会回来取利亚姆的衣服 |
[46:13] | Yo, thanks for the adult convo, Kev. | 谢谢你和我的成人对话 小凯 |
[46:16] | Glad I could help, man. | 很高兴能帮上忙 兄弟 |
[46:24] | Hey, Etta,those suit guys hassling you again? | 埃塔 那些西装男又在烦你了吗 |
[46:26] | Whose suits? | 谁的西装 |
[46:27] | From the North Side, the realtors? | 北部的那些房产中介 |
[46:31] | They offered me 100 grand for the lease, | 他们出价一百万 要买断我的租约 |
[46:34] | but they said I couldn’t live upstairs with my cats no more. | 但是他们说我不能和我的猫住在楼上了 |
[46:38] | They’re tryin’ to kick you out of your apartment? | 他们要把你赶出你自己的房子吗 |
[46:40] | I’ve lived in this place since the ’50s, | 50年代 我就住在这了 |
[46:43] | and now they’re tryin’ to buy out my lease | 现在他们想买断我的租约 |
[46:46] | and take my apartment, too. | 抢走我的房子 |
[46:48] | You don’t have to get run out by these guys. | 你不用和他们耗 |
[46:50] | I bet if you offered a few perks, | 我敢说如果你搞些优惠活动 |
[46:51] | offered free delivery, maybe. | 也许可以搞个免费送衣上门 |
[46:53] | You’d get a ton more people up in here. | 你的顾客会增加很多的 |
[46:56] | Hell, I’ve been doin’ other people’s wash | 我从小就开始 |
[46:58] | since I was in diapers. | 给别人洗衣服 |
[47:00] | We could split the profits. | 我们可以平分利润 |
[47:01] | You wouldn’t even have to worry about it. | 你一点都不用操心 |
[47:04] | What’s the use, honey? | 那又有什么用呢 亲爱的 |
[47:07] | Rich people always win. | 有钱人总能赢 |
[47:18] | Seventy-four, 75 bucks! | 74 75块 |
[47:19] | Not bad, New Lip. | 不赖啊 新利普 |
[47:22] | Not bad at all. | 一点也不赖 |
[47:23] | I’m gonna take, uh, 50% for the savings fund. | 我拿一半 作为留存基金 |
[47:27] | I thought it was 25%? | 不是说好四分之一吗 |
[47:30] | I’m contributing to home improvement. | 我要用来改善家庭条件 |
[47:32] | Electric bills for flat screens and washers | 平板电视和洗衣机的电费 |
[47:35] | don’t pay themselves. | 可不会自己买单 |
[47:40] | What do you say, troops? Keep it or send it back? | 你们说呢 大伙 存着还是给他们 |
[47:43] | Keep it, keep it, keep it. | 存着 存着 存着 |
[47:46] | Don’t forget who’s lookin’ after your financial future. | 别忘了是谁在为你们未来的经济做规划 |
[47:49] | Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank, | 弗兰克爸爸 弗兰克爸爸 |
[47:52] | Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank, | 弗兰克老爸 弗兰克老爸 |
[47:54] | Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank, Daddy Frank. | 弗兰克老爸 弗兰克老爸 |
[47:58] | Hey, hey, hey, we can’t hear the TV. | 听不见电视的声音了 |
[48:05] | Tight-ass lady at table two | 二号桌有个很鸡婆的女士 |
[48:06] | said she owns the place, asked for you. | 说这个地方是她的 点名找你 |
[48:13] | Mushroom turkey burger with sweet-potato fries | 蘑菇土耳其汉堡加甘薯条 |
[48:15] | is our most popular. | 是我们最受欢迎的餐点 |
[48:17] | Chad said you stopped by today askin’ for a raise. | 查德说你今天过来公司提加薪 |
[48:21] | We’re doin’ great. I think I earned it. | 餐厅生意很好 应该给我涨工资 |
[48:24] | – How are your prime costs? – Food cost is at 35%. | -进货成本多少 -食材采购占35% |
[48:27] | Lots of new items on this menu. | 你上了不少新菜品 |
[48:29] | I removed 20 old items that weren’t sellin’, | 取消了二十款销量不好的菜品 |
[48:31] | and I saved two percent on meat costs | 取消掉三层牛肉堡之后 |
[48:33] | by gettin’ rid of the triple beef burger. | 肉类成本降了2% |
[48:34] | – Labor costs? – Down to 28%. | -人力费呢 -降到了28% |
[48:36] | I deserve that raise. | 加薪是我应得的 |
[48:39] | I authorized Chad to give you 25 extra bucks a week. | 我已经让查德给你每周多加二十五块了 |
[48:43] | I asked for 50. | 我要的是五十块 |
[48:45] | – We’re negotiating now? – Yeah, we are. | -你是在跟我讨价还价吗 -没错 |
[48:47] | You got a city block for sale somewhere | 你名下有街区要卖吗 |
[48:50] | or a rundown apartment building | 还是在城市开发区 |
[48:52] | in some up-and-coming neighborhood? | 有旧公寓要卖 |
[48:53] | ‘Cause those are the only people that I negotiate with. | 因为我只跟这些人谈条件 |
[48:56] | I’m throwin’ you a bone. Take it. | 给你个台阶就乖乖下吧 |
[48:59] | And I will take that mushroom turkey burger. | 另外 给我来个蘑菇火鸡堡 |
[49:14] | Okay, adoption application is ready for signature. | 收养申请表可以签字了 |
[49:18] | So I got to admit– | 我得说 |
[49:19] | as much as I was worried about this whole adoption thing, | 虽然我之前很担心收养的问题 |
[49:22] | I kind of like bein’ Big Papa. | 但是我还挺喜欢当大老爹的 |
[49:25] | On count of three, we take shots, and we sign. | 我数三声 干了这杯酒就签字 |
[49:28] | один два три. | 一 二 三 |
[49:30] | To thrupple kids. | 敬三夫妻的幸福生活 |
[49:43] | 塞拉 要过来吗 | |
[49:50] | – Yo? – What’s up? | -哟 -怎么样 |
[49:52] | We in the system? | 系统进去没 |
[49:55] | All right, hide a transfer beta where they won’t see it. | 在隐蔽的地方藏一个转账测试 |
[49:59] | Now. | 动手 |
[50:12] | Screw you, Rocky. | 让你丫嘚瑟 |
[50:15] | Mr. Gallagher, we didn’t find | 加拉格先生 |
[50:16] | any African lineage in your strand. | 你的基因序列里没有非洲血统 |
[50:18] | Wait, rea– Are you sure? | 等等 你确定吗 |
[50:20] | Ah, but we did find 33.5% Native American ancestry | 确定 但是你有35%的美洲土著血统 |
[50:23] | traceable to the Apache tribe. | 可以追溯到阿帕切部落 |
[50:27] | You mean I’m an Indian? | 所以我是印第安人吗 |
[50:29] | And, uh, Mr. Winslow, | 温斯洛先生 |
[50:30] | your DNA test reveals 22% Irish traceable to the Puritans. | 你有22%爱尔兰血统 祖先是清教徒 |
[50:35] | What? As in Pilgrims? | 什么 是那些朝圣者吗 |
[50:38] | Mm-hmm, that’s right. | 没错 |
[50:39] | You two are the Pilgrims and the Indians. | 你们的祖先分别是朝圣者和印第安人 |
[50:42] | Didn’t your people kill my people? | 原来是你的祖先杀了我祖先 |
[50:43] | Don’t say another word. | 给老子闭嘴 |
[50:46] | Apache, bitch. | 阿帕切 厉害了 |
[50:47] | I’m goin’ to military school. | 我要上军校了 |
[50:53] | Who is it? | 你谁啊 |
[50:58] | Deb Gallagher at this address? | 黛比·加拉格是住这里吗 |
[51:05] | Debs, for you. | 小黛 找你的 |
[51:14] | – Uh, yeah? – Debbie Gallagher? | -什么事 -你是黛比·加拉格吗 |
[51:16] | I’m Tony Casas | 我叫托尼·卡萨斯 |
[51:17] | from the Department of Children and Family Services. | 来自家庭与儿童服务署 |
[51:20] | We want to inform you that we’re opening an investigation | 这次是来通知你 我们正在展开调查 |
[51:22] | to determine whether or not your daughter, Frances Gallagher, | 确定你是否对你女儿 弗兰西斯·加拉格 |
[51:25] | is the victim of child endangerment and neglect. | 疏于照顾并置她于危险 |
[51:28] | What? | 什么 |
[51:38] | This is you, correct? | 视频里的人是你 对吗 |
[51:52] | Babies look okay so far. | 孩子们看起来还算健康 |
[51:54] | I don’t see any smallpox or measles. | 还没看到天花或者麻疹 |
[51:58] | Gemma sounds like she’s gettin’ a cold. | 杰玛的咳嗽声听起来像是感冒了 |
[52:00] | Did she get vaccinated or no? | 她打疫苗了吗 |
[52:01] | Yes. Wait, no. | 打了 不对 没打 |
[52:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[52:05] | Shit, I forgot to write it down. | 我靠 我忘记写下来了 |
[52:07] | No, yeah. I don’t know. | 没打 打了 我也不知道 |