时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’ve been in rehab, and I still managed to watch Shameless. | 我进过康复中心还能准时看《无耻家庭》 |
[00:07] | What the fuck’s your excuse? | 你他妈还有什么没看的借口 |
[00:12] | I think I saw something– Svetlana and her dad. | 我看到了… 斯维特拉娜跟她爸 |
[00:14] | – That’s crazy. – Yvon is husband. Not father. | -太疯狂了 -伊冯是我老公 不是老爸 |
[00:17] | Where does the money go? | 钱都去了哪里 |
[00:18] | Utilities, making sure you have a home. | 水电费 保证你们有个家 |
[00:21] | Ah, you found our emergency fund. | 你找到我们的应急资金了 |
[00:24] | What are you doing? Wait a second. | 你们要干什么 等一下 |
[00:27] | We ripped off a bunch of corporate crooks. | 我们打劫了几个公司骗子 |
[00:29] | Turns out two wrongs do make a right. | 发现错错确实可以得对 |
[00:30] | – We’re shut down. – What, for good? | -我们被查封了 -彻底完了吗 |
[00:32] | You, take care of Rocky. | 你 照顾好洛奇 |
[00:34] | He’ll take care of me, | 他会照顾我 |
[00:35] | and he’ll make sure my baby won’t ever get taken away from me. | 也能确保我的孩子永远不会被带走 |
[00:38] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[00:41] | You want my Laundromat? | 你想要我的洗衣店 |
[00:43] | I can go to the bank right now, ask for a loan. | 我可以马上去银行请求贷款 |
[00:45] | And where do I sign? | 我在哪里签字 |
[00:47] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 |
[00:49] | I am a trans man. | 我是个变性人 |
[00:53] | – I’m a top. – I am, too. | -我是攻 -我也是 |
[02:13] | Come on, let me just fuck you just this one time. | 来吧 我就干你这一次 |
[02:16] | You won’t be disappointed. | 不会让你失望的 |
[02:22] | You bring something? | 你带东西了吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah, it’s in my backpack. You want me to get it? | 在我背包里 我去拿一下吧 |
[02:30] | Why bother when I could fuck you? | 那多麻烦还是我干你吧 |
[02:33] | You won’t be disappointed. | 你也不会失望 |
[02:35] | Oh, is that how I said it? | 我是这么说的吗 |
[02:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:41] | Keep doing that. | 继续 |
[02:43] | I was planning on it. | 正合我意 |
[02:47] | Yes, hi. Hi, is it ready? | 好的 做好了吗 |
[02:51] | No, I need that sign today. You said that it would be ready. | 不行 我今天需要这个标志 你说可以的 |
[02:54] | Come on, buddy. I want you to be there on time. | 过来 小家伙 今天要准时 |
[02:56] | No, no rush charge. | 不 不给加急费 |
[02:58] | You promised it’d be ready. I’m gonna be there in an hour. | 你保证会做好的 一小时后见 |
[03:04] | I remember my first day of elementary school. | 我还记得我上小学的第一天 |
[03:08] | I wore a brown dress with owls on it, | 我穿了一件棕色的裙子 上面有猫头鹰 |
[03:10] | came with a matching backpack. | 还背着双肩包 |
[03:12] | Monica helped me shoplift it from Target. | 莫妮卡帮我从塔吉特超市偷的 |
[03:17] | I just wanted to feel like a normal kid for one day. | 我只想过一天正常孩子的生活 |
[03:21] | And I got to say, I looked real pretty. | 不得不说 那天我真漂亮 |
[03:28] | You’re a big boy now. | 你现在是个大男孩了 |
[03:29] | Gonna learn all kinds of new things– | 得学学各种新东西了 |
[03:31] | math and spelling and science. | 数学 拼写 科学 |
[03:34] | – I can walk myself. – Uh, no. | -我可以自己去 -不行 |
[03:37] | It’s only two blocks. | 只隔了两个街区 |
[03:45] | Right to school and then right home, okay? | 直接去学校 放学直接回家 好吗 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:58] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[04:02] | Are there any guns in the house? | 家里有枪吗 |
[04:04] | – I have a water gun. – Real guns, Lucas. | -我有把水枪 -真枪 卢卡斯 |
[04:07] | Are all the knives safely out of reach? | 所有刀具都放在安全位置吗 |
[04:10] | No. There’s knives in all of these drawers. | 没有 抽屉里还有这么多刀 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:13] | You’re being a pain in the ass. | 你真是麻烦 |
[04:15] | That’s your injury talking, Neil. | 那是因为你不懂 尼尔 |
[04:17] | – Morning. – Hi, sis. | -早上好 -早 妹妹 |
[04:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:20] | DCFS is coming to make sure Debbie can keep Franny. | 家庭与儿童服务署要看黛比是否能养弗兰妮 |
[04:23] | Which obviously I won’t be able to, | 很明显我不能 |
[04:25] | with our cleaning supplies down here, | 因为这下边的清洁用品 |
[04:26] | readily available for a horrific infant death | 随时能使婴儿内出血或者癫痫 |
[04:28] | of internal bleeding and violent seizures. | 要了她的命 |
[04:30] | “Our cleaning supplies”? | “我们的清洁用品” |
[04:32] | Half of them don’t even have caps. | 有一半连盖子都没有 |
[04:34] | I don’t think you’re supposed to do that. | 我觉得你这样做不对 |
[04:36] | I need Lucas to sleep with you from now on. | 卢卡斯从现在起跟你睡 |
[04:38] | – What? – Franny needs her own room | -什么 -弗兰妮得有自己的房间 |
[04:39] | for the DCFS home study today. | 家庭与儿童服务署今天要来家调查 |
[04:41] | – Franny’s taking my room? – That’s what I just said. | -弗兰妮睡我的房间 -正是 |
[04:44] | Do I get it back? | 我还能回去吗 |
[04:45] | We’ll talk about it later, sweetheart, okay? | 我们晚点再说 宝贝 好吗 |
[04:48] | – It’s Neil’s apartment. – You’re being a bitch, Debbie. | -这是尼尔的房子 -你太过火了 黛比 |
[04:51] | Go get dressed, Neil. I have a busy day. | 去穿衣服 尼尔 我今天很忙 |
[04:53] | I have to quit school, get married, | 我得退学 结婚 |
[04:55] | baby-proof the apartment, and go to that stupid parenting class. | 保证安全的家庭环境 还要上傻逼育儿课 |
[04:58] | Go, get ready. | 快 动起来 |
[05:03] | I like my room. | 我喜欢我的房间 |
[05:05] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[05:19] | What’s that face for, huh? | 这么愁眉苦脸干什么 |
[05:21] | What, you need to get some food? | 你饿了吗 |
[05:25] | Thirsty? Pee? Poop? | 渴了吗 要上厕所 |
[05:29] | All of the above? | 还是都要 |
[05:32] | Well, you can’t stay here forever, right? | 你不能一直待在这里 你知道的吧 |
[05:35] | I can barely take care of myself. | 我自己都未必养得起 |
[05:38] | Hey, if you wanted to lick some more, | 你要是还想舔的话 |
[05:39] | would you mind doing it a little further south? | 往下面舔舔怎么样 |
[05:44] | No? | 不要吗 |
[06:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:17] | Come. Come on. Where are you going? | 来 过来 你去哪 |
[06:21] | Let’s get this off. | 去把这事办了 |
[06:22] | – Hey, what up? – Hey, this is Trevor. | -忙什么呢 -这位是特雷弗 |
[06:25] | My brother Lip and his little dog. | 这位是我哥利普和他的小狗狗 |
[06:27] | – Nice to meet you. – How’s it going? | -幸会 -你好 |
[06:29] | You, uh, got rid of the dude with the lady parts? | 你和那个有逼的假小子散伙了吗 |
[06:31] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[06:34] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:38] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | It’s just you would have never known. | 我完全猜不到 |
[06:40] | – I mean, you–you look real. – Oh, dude. | -你看起来就是个男的… -拜托 |
[06:42] | – You look real, too. – I’m sorry. | -你看起来也是个男的 -对不起 |
[06:45] | I-I really didn’t mean anything by it. I just– | 我真的不是有意的 只是 |
[06:47] | It’s fine. This one’s catching on. | 没关系 这位最近已经进步了 |
[06:48] | Maybe he can, uh, educate you. | 也许他能给你普及一下知识 |
[06:50] | Right. | 对 |
[06:52] | Well, we’re gonna grab food. We have the day off. | 我俩要去吃饭 今天休息 |
[06:54] | You want to come? Stick your foot in your mouth some more? | 你要不要一起来 再多说点不合时宜的话 |
[06:56] | I-I can’t. I have to clean off the schmutz | 我没空 我得去清理垃圾场 |
[06:58] | on about a thousand plates at the diner, so… | 餐厅里有千千万万个盘子等着我去洗 |
[07:04] | Later. | 再见咯 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:21] | This fucking line is taking forever. | 排队会排到明年去的 |
[07:24] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:26] | Come on, Neil. | 走 尼尔 |
[07:28] | Hey, it’s my turn. Sit. | 他叫的是我 你坐好 |
[07:43] | What is it I can help you with, Ms. Gallagher? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 加拉格小姐 |
[07:46] | Is your schedule not up to your liking? | 你对课程安排有意见吗 |
[07:49] | Gym class too early? | 还是体育课太早 |
[07:51] | Don’t have study hall the same time as your friends? | 自习时间和你的朋友们不一样 |
[07:54] | I want to drop out of school. | 我想退学 |
[07:57] | Only have two years left. Why not finish? | 剩下最后两年你就毕业了 为什么不念完 |
[07:59] | Then we can talk about finding you a job– | 然后我们就能帮你找份工作 |
[08:02] | transit authority, post office, | 交管员 邮政工作 |
[08:04] | streets and sanitation. | 路面保洁 |
[08:06] | Keep your saving-my-soul speech for one of the morons out there. | 把你拯救灵魂的演讲留给外面那些蠢货吧 |
[08:09] | I’m on the verge of losing custody of my child. | 我就快失去我孩子的抚养权了 |
[08:11] | Just give me whatever paperwork I need to fill out | 赶紧把退学表格给我拿出来 |
[08:13] | so I can quit this shithole. | 让我退学 |
[08:16] | Are you at least gonna take the GED? | 你至少得考普通教育水平测试吧 |
[08:18] | Why would I? | 为什么要考 |
[08:20] | Most civil-service jobs require it. | 大多数服务业从业人员都被要求有普教水平 |
[08:22] | So do trade schools, home health care, the military, | 还有技校 家庭看护 军队 |
[08:27] | even Walmart. | 甚至沃尔玛 |
[08:28] | Well, what jobs can I get without it? | 没有普教证能找到什么工作 |
[08:30] | Sex worker. | 性工作 |
[08:32] | Maybe nuclear waste disposal. | 也许能清理核废物 |
[08:35] | Besides, you don’t want your baby to think | 再说 你也不想让你家孩子 |
[08:38] | her mom is a high-school dropout. | 把你看作高中肄业生吧 |
[08:42] | Can I get it done before twelve o’clock today? | 今天中午十二点之前能考完吗 |
[08:43] | I’ve got to be at the courthouse. | 我得赶去法院 |
[08:45] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚 |
[09:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:09] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[09:35] | – Morning, Etta. – Hey, Fiona. | -早安 埃塔 -你好 菲奥娜 |
[09:38] | Got a pot of coffee on in the back. | 后面有一壶咖啡 |
[09:41] | That’s great. Hey, I cut out my blue hair– | 棒极了 我把挑染的蓝色头发剪掉了 |
[09:44] | trying to look more professional. | 这样看起来更专业 |
[09:45] | – You like it? – You had blue hair? | -你喜欢吗 -你之前有蓝色挑染吗 |
[09:51] | Boy, these people are ridiculous. | 老天 这些人太荒唐了 |
[09:53] | Why is that? | 怎么说 |
[09:54] | Well, they–they say they can’t find a man. | 她们说找不到好男人 |
[09:57] | And of course not. Look at them. | 当然找不到 瞧瞧她们那样 |
[09:59] | They’re dressed like whores. | 穿得像妓女 |
[10:02] | What do you think? Two loads for the price of one. | 洗两筒免一筒 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:05] | Oh, not bad. | 不懒吧 |
[10:07] | Hard to make money when you’re giving loads away, though. | 但这样就很难赚到钱了 |
[10:10] | Yeah, but I got to get more customers in. | 我们得先吸引顾客 |
[10:12] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[10:13] | – Do you work here? – Yeah. The owner. | -你是工作人员吗 -是 我是老板 |
[10:17] | That machine over there is leaking. | 那台机器在漏水 |
[10:19] | – Really? – I almost slipped. | -真的吗 -我差点滑倒 |
[10:25] | Hey, Etta, is this leak new? | 埃塔 这是最近才出的问题吗 |
[10:27] | Happens sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[10:29] | Just turn off the valve and call Vlad. | 关上水阀给弗拉德打电话就行 |
[10:33] | It’s behind the machine. | 水阀在机器后面 |
[10:38] | Who’s Vlad? | 弗拉德是谁 |
[10:40] | An appliance guy. His number’s on the board. | 一个搞电器维修的 他的电话在板上 |
[10:49] | Etta, I think your mail fell down here. | 埃塔 你的邮件掉了一地 |
[10:51] | Oh, it’s all junk anyway. | 反正都是广告 |
[10:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:56] | ‘ Cause this looks like, uh, a box of unopened checks | 这些看起来像没打开的支票 |
[10:59] | and a credit card you haven’t activated. | 还有没激活的信用卡 |
[11:02] | Wendell handles all that stuff. | 那些东西都是温德尔在处理 |
[11:07] | Etta, this is the check that I gave you | 埃塔 这张是我写给你 |
[11:09] | to buy the Laundromat. | 买洗衣店的支票 |
[11:13] | You have to deposit it. | 你得把它存起来 |
[11:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:16] | Uh, put it up on the corkboard to remind me. | 把它粘在公告板上好提醒我 |
[11:28] | If I can’t live in my own house, | 如果我不能住在自己家 |
[11:31] | then neither can you ingrates. | 那你们这些忘恩负义的家伙也不行 |
[11:34] | I had options of who I could bring here with me. | 我可以选择带谁过来 |
[11:38] | I hand-selected all of you | 我亲手挑选了你们 |
[11:41] | and asked nothing in return | 除了爱和感激 |
[11:44] | except for love and gratitude. | 不求回报 |
[11:48] | This is the thanks I get. | 你们就这样感谢我 |
[11:51] | You tossed me out a window. | 把我从窗子丢出去 |
[11:56] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[11:58] | Get out of here, son. You don’t want to see this. | 离开这里 儿子 你不会想看这个的 |
[12:00] | School’s closed. | 学校关闭了 |
[12:01] | What? Some kind of school shooting or something? | 怎么 有校园枪击案 |
[12:04] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:07] | I told you before, school is for losers. | 我早告诉过你 学校是失败者才去的 |
[12:11] | I want to learn stuff. | 我想学东西 |
[12:13] | Well, what do you want me to do about it? | 那你想让我干什么 |
[12:15] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[12:16] | You need me? | 你需要我 |
[12:20] | Oh, son. I– | 儿子 我– |
[12:23] | Shit, we better scram. | 靠 我们最好先跑路 |
[12:31] | Sounds like the shower’s still on. | 感觉水还开着 |
[12:32] | That dude covets my second wife, | 那家伙搞了我小老婆 |
[12:34] | and now he’s coveting my hot water. | 现在又搞我的热水 |
[12:35] | I’m glad the truth is finally out. | 我很高兴终于真相大白 |
[12:37] | Now we can be done with him. | 现在可以摆脱他了 |
[12:39] | Why didn’t you tell us sooner? We’re family. | 你为什么不早点告诉我们 我们是一家人 |
[12:41] | We could have figured it out together. | 我们能一起想办法 |
[12:42] | He threatened to cut off every other finger | 他威胁说如果我告诉你们 |
[12:44] | on all of our hands if I told you. | 要切掉所有人的手指 |
[12:47] | Gosh, shit. | 你妹啊 操 |
[12:48] | – Water shut off. – Go. | -关水了 -闪 |
[12:50] | Act natural. | 表现自然点 |
[12:57] | What’s natural about that? | 那样看起来很自然吗 |
[12:59] | I’m gonna pretend to put away clean plates. | 我准备假装在放盘子 |
[13:01] | Shh. Shut up. He’s coming. | 嘘 闭嘴 他来了 |
[13:11] | Yo, Yvon, what’s up, brother? | 嘿 伊万 还好吗 兄弟 |
[13:12] | I’m just putting away some clean plates. | 我正在放盘子 |
[13:14] | He doesn’t even understand English. | 他都听不懂英语 |
[13:28] | You know, he can kind of act sweet sometimes. | 他有时候还是表现的很贴心的 |
[13:30] | He wants me to go upstairs and to fuck him. | 他想我上楼操他 |
[13:31] | Oh, Jesus. I take it back. | 老天 我收回刚才的话 |
[13:33] | – You–you can’t go up there. – I’m not going to. | -你不能上楼去 -我不准备去 |
[13:36] | What are you going to tell him? | 你准备怎么跟他说 |
[13:37] | Nothing. We are leaving. Let’s go. | 什么也不说 我们现在离开 走 |
[13:39] | – What? Where? – We go to Alibi. | -什么 哪里 -去酒吧 |
[13:41] | We’ll take it from there. Okay. | 到那儿了再想怎么办 |
[13:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:45] | We’re going to leave an angry Russian with a hard-on | 我们要把一个狂暴且硬着的俄罗斯人 |
[13:46] | upstairs in our bedroom? | 留在我们卧室 |
[13:51] | – How’s your food? – It’s good. How’s yours? | -东西好吃吗 -不错 你的呢 |
[13:53] | Pretty good. I like this place. | 很好 我喜欢这儿 |
[13:55] | My, uh, my muffin top is delicious. | 我的松饼顶儿很好吃 |
[13:58] | You want the bottom half? | 想吃下面吗 |
[13:59] | You did not order a muffin just to make that joke. | 你不会点个松饼就为了这个荤段子吧 |
[14:01] | Maybe. | 可能喔 |
[14:04] | You’re a fucking punk. | 你这个小流氓 |
[14:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:09] | – This morning was fun. – Yeah. | -今早很有意思 -是的 |
[14:12] | Might be nice to have a little variety sometime. | 如果有点花样就更好了 |
[14:15] | Instead of just jacking each other off, you mean? | 你是指不要老是给对方手淫那么单调 |
[14:19] | – You ever get fucked? – No. | -你被操过吗 -没有 |
[14:21] | Not even before you transitioned? | 你变性之前都没有 |
[14:23] | No. How about you? | 没有 你呢 |
[14:26] | – Why not? – Just never really a question. | -为什么没有 -从来不存在这个问题 |
[14:28] | All the guys that I was with just wanted me to do it to them, | 以前和我在一起的男人都只想被我上 |
[14:31] | ’cause I’m so good. | 因为我技巧一流 |
[14:35] | You ever thought about switching it up– | 你有没有想过换换口味 |
[14:37] | being a little bit more sex-positive? | 采取”正向性行为”的态度 |
[14:39] | Um, what’s sex-positive, again? | “正向性行为”是什么意思 |
[14:41] | All sex is good sex as long as it’s consensual. | 所有你情我愿的性行为都是美好的 |
[14:45] | Oh, like me fucking you. | 比如说 我上你 |
[14:46] | You’re relentless. | 你真是永不妥协啊 |
[14:51] | If we had clear boundaries, | 只要我们能划清界限 |
[14:54] | and I knew that you weren’t assuming | 让我知道你不是因为 |
[14:57] | that just because I’m the trans guy, I get fucked… | 我是变性人就假定我是零号 |
[15:01] | I’d consider it. | 我会考虑 |
[15:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:08] | Okay, then… | 那么我… |
[15:10] | I would, too. | 我也会考虑的 |
[15:12] | Cool. | 那挺好 |
[15:15] | I told Wendell he needed to service these machines more often. | 我告诉过温德尔 这些机器得经常检修 |
[15:18] | Can you fix the leak? | 你能修补漏水问题吗 |
[15:19] | I’ll change the hoses and washers. | 我会更换水管跟洗衣槽 |
[15:23] | Should last you a couple of months, | 应该能再撑几个月 |
[15:24] | but it’s just a band-aid fix. | 但这治标不治本 |
[15:27] | Real problem is the pump. | 真正问题出在水泵上 |
[15:29] | – How much? – Machine is an antique. | -多少钱 -这洗衣机是老古董了 |
[15:32] | I don’t have the parts for it anymore. | 这种零件我早就没有了 |
[15:34] | Better off just to buy a new one. | 最好是买台新的 |
[15:36] | Jesus. What’s that cost? | 天啊 那要花多少 |
[15:37] | Like, 500 bucks? | 五百美元要吧 |
[15:38] | For your home maybe. | 家用的还有可能 |
[15:40] | These are commercial. | 这些是商用的 |
[15:42] | You’re looking at three grand each. | 一台大概要三千美元 |
[15:44] | – Are you serious? – That’s the low end. | -你没开玩笑吧 -那还算便宜的 |
[15:48] | You want me to check out the rest of the machines? | 你还要我检查其他的洗衣机吗 |
[15:50] | Yes, thank you. | 要 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Just stay out there with Franny, Neil. | 跟弗兰妮在外面等我 尼尔 |
[15:52] | – Fiona? – What, Debs? | -菲奥娜 -怎么了 小黛 |
[15:55] | I quit school. | 我休学了 |
[15:55] | I need you to come down to the courthouse with me now | 我需要你现在跟我去趟法院 |
[15:57] | so I can get married. | 好让我办结婚 |
[15:59] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[16:00] | I will explain on the way. Come on, we got to go. | 我路上再解释 快点 我们该走了 |
[16:02] | Okay, you quit school? | 等等 你休学了 |
[16:03] | The counselor said it was fine. | 辅导老师说可以 |
[16:04] | He suggest I take the GED. Come on. | 他建议我考个普教证 走吧 |
[16:06] | We got to be at the courthouse in 45 minutes. | 我们四十五分钟内要到法院 |
[16:08] | The GED test is hard. | 普教考很难的 |
[16:09] | I already took it this morning. | 我早上已经考了 |
[16:11] | You got to study for it. I-I worked on mine for months. | 你得学习才能考的 我都准备了好几个月 |
[16:14] | – I passed. – You did? | -我考过了 -考过了 |
[16:17] | Yeah, it was easy. I only got two questions wrong. | 对啊 简单的很 我只错两题 |
[16:19] | Come on, we got to go now. | 走吧 我们现在得走了 |
[16:22] | – Hear that noise? – Yeah. | -听见杂音了吗 -听见了 |
[16:24] | Drive belt needs to be replaced. | 传动带该换了 |
[16:27] | You said it was okay that I got married. | 你说过我可以结婚的 |
[16:28] | Yes. Not right this second. | 是没错 但不是此时此刻 |
[16:30] | Tub dampening straps are shot. | 减振条坏了 |
[16:32] | Well, they won’t let me get married without you there, Fiona. | 但如果你不到场他们不会让我结婚 菲奥娜 |
[16:34] | I-I’m busy right now. | 我现在正忙着 |
[16:35] | We can make an appointment, we can go next week. | 我们可以预约时间 下周再去 |
[16:37] | DCFS is coming for a home visit tonight. | 儿童与家庭服务部的人今晚就要家庭拜访 |
[16:40] | Gonna have to replace most of these machines | 这儿大部分的洗衣机 |
[16:42] | in the next few years. | 再过几年都得汰换了 |
[16:43] | I suggest starting on a couple of them right now. | 我建议现在就开始换几台新的 |
[16:46] | Six thousand, four hundred bucks? | 六千四百元 |
[16:48] | I gave you a break on the labor. | 人工费我给你打折了 |
[16:50] | The man’s a thief. Nothing wrong with these machines. | 这家伙是个骗徒 洗衣机才没坏呢 |
[16:53] | It’ll only take 15 minutes, Fiona, | 只耽误你十五分钟 菲奥娜 |
[16:54] | then you can come back– | 然后你就能回来… |
[16:55] | Not everything is about you, Debbie! | 别凡事都以你自己为中心 黛比 |
[16:57] | No, everything is about Franny, Fiona. | 不 一切都是为了弗兰妮 菲奥娜 |
[17:00] | God! | 我去 |
[17:01] | Uh, I smell gas by the meter in the back. | 对了 我在后面仪表那儿闻到煤气味 |
[17:06] | You need to call the gas company. | 你们得打给煤气公司 |
[17:08] | They’ll send somebody right over. | 他们会马上派人过来 |
[17:11] | Say good-bye to your Aunt Fiona, Franny. | 跟你的姨妈菲奥娜道别 弗兰妮 |
[17:13] | Could be the last time you see her before DCFS comes | 这可能是儿童与家庭服务部把我母女俩拆散前 |
[17:16] | and rips you from your mother’s loving arms | 你最后一次看到她了 |
[17:18] | and sends you to live with some foster family | 接着他们就会把你送到 |
[17:20] | of pedophiles and meth heads. | 恋童癖和毒虫的家里寄养 |
[17:25] | And you are not ADA compliant, Fiona, | 再说 这里也不符合《残疾人法案》规定 |
[17:27] | so get a handicap ramp out here. | 去加装个残疾人坡道吧 |
[17:29] | The disabled have dirty clothes, too. | 残疾人也有洗衣服的权利 |
[17:36] | Got your hands full there, huh? | 今天够忙啊 |
[17:40] | Bye, Etta. | 拜拜 埃塔 |
[17:47] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[17:48] | Place is a ghost town. | 这地方简直成鬼城了 |
[17:57] | I think someone’s in there. | 里面好像有人 |
[18:03] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了 来了 |
[18:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:10] | They sent out letters letting folks know | 他们早就寄信通知大家 |
[18:11] | – the school was closed. – Why? | -学校关门了 -为什么 |
[18:13] | Not enough kids to keep the place open. | 孩子太少 学校开不下去了 |
[18:15] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[18:16] | Since the new private school opened up. | 自从那个新的私立学校招生 |
[18:18] | Bourgie parents sending their kids over there now. | 装腔作势的父母现在把孩子送去那上学了 |
[18:20] | A private school in this neighborhood? | 这街区里有私立学校 |
[18:23] | A lot of new money moving into the Yards. | 很多新贵搬进这里 |
[18:25] | Bunch of Richie Riches. | 一群土豪 |
[18:26] | Where’s my son supposed to go? | 那我儿子该去哪上学 |
[18:28] | Oh, they’re bussing kids over to Lincoln Douglas Elementary. | 他们把孩子送去林肯·道格拉斯小学去了 |
[18:31] | That’s a 30-minute bus ride. | 去那要坐半小时的公交呢 |
[18:33] | – Not counting the stops. – Probably overcrowded. | -还不加停站时间 -可能还很拥挤 |
[18:36] | Forty kids to a class, I hear. | 我听说一个班40个学生 |
[18:39] | So this private school, where is it? | 那这个私立学校 在哪 |
[18:42] | Took over the Blessed Virgin from the Dioceses. | 从教区那买下的圣母玛利亚学校 |
[18:45] | The B–I went there. The archbishop sold it? | 圣母 我以前在那上学 主教卖掉了 |
[18:49] | What happened to the nuns? | 那些修女呢 |
[18:50] | Ah, they shipped them off to assisted living. | 被送去福利院了 |
[18:52] | They were all a couple of hundred years old. | 她们都一百多岁了 |
[18:55] | Not enough poor kids in the neighborhood | 这街区的穷学生不够支持这里 |
[18:56] | to keep the doors open. | 开下去了 |
[19:03] | Fifty-two’s up. | 52号单好了 |
[19:08] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[19:13] | – Saw on the schedule we have off tonight. – Yeah? | -看到排班表上我们今晚休息 -所以呢 |
[19:15] | Want to do something silly and stupid? | 想去做些蠢事吗 |
[19:16] | Sure. What? | 当然 做什么 |
[19:18] | Don’t care… | 不关心 |
[19:19] | as long as I can wear sweatpants and no makeup | 只要我能穿热裤 不化妆 |
[19:21] | and not have to deal with assholes. | 不用对付混蛋就行 |
[19:23] | Except for one. | 除了我这个混蛋 |
[19:26] | What did Debs do? | 小黛又做什么了 |
[19:27] | Took over Lucas’s room for Franny. | 她要把卢卡斯的房间腾给弗兰妮 |
[19:29] | What’d she do that for? | 她要干什么 |
[19:31] | Child Services. I should move anyway. | 儿童服务机构检查 我反正也该搬走了 |
[19:34] | Debbie’s taking care of Neil now. | 尼尔现在有黛比照顾了 |
[19:36] | – Lip, some old dude’s out there looking for you. – Yeah? | -利普 外面有个老头子找你 -谁 |
[19:42] | Your boyfriend? | 你男朋友 |
[19:43] | I told him not to bug me at work. | 我让他上班时别来烦我的 |
[19:54] | Rubber looks good on you. | 这橡胶围裙你穿着不错 |
[19:55] | Ah, that’s what, uh, half a college education will get you. | 上了一半大学就这个下场 |
[19:58] | – College? – Yeah, I was expelled. | -大学 -嗯 被开除了 |
[19:59] | I, uh, smashed my professor’s car. | 我 砸了教授的车 |
[20:01] | That would be me. | 那教授就是我 |
[20:03] | And you’re still talking to him? | 那你还跟他说话 |
[20:04] | I’m a glutton for punishment. | 我报之以礼 |
[20:07] | The provost granted your appeal request. | 教务处批准了你的上诉请求 |
[20:10] | I didn’t make an appeal request. | 我没上诉 |
[20:11] | Yeah. You’re too stubborn to admit your mistakes, | 是啊 你那么固执怎么会认错 |
[20:13] | so I did it for you. | 所以我帮你上诉了 |
[20:15] | – Congrats. – Nice going, Teach. | -恭喜 -干得不错 老师 |
[20:18] | And you did that because? | 你这样做是为了 |
[20:20] | You made good on your rehab stint. | 你在戒酒中表现不错 |
[20:22] | Oh, so you just took it upon yourself? | 所以你就帮我做决定了 |
[20:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:26] | Thanks, but I’m not going back. | 谢了 但我不会回去了 |
[20:28] | At least go to the hearing. | 至少去下听证会 |
[20:30] | Bring a couple character witnesses. | 带上几个品德证人 |
[20:31] | There must be someone who thinks you’re worth saving. | 必须是认为你值得拯救的人 |
[20:34] | Nah. I doubt it. | 深表怀疑 |
[20:35] | Then let the appeal board expunge your record, | 让上诉委员会清除你的负面记录 |
[20:38] | in case you change your mind and | 万一你以后改变主意 |
[20:39] | want to apply to college in the future. | 想申请大学 |
[20:41] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不会改变主意 |
[20:42] | Either way, a clear record would be a good thing. | 不管怎样 干净的档案都是好事 |
[20:46] | Don’t be a douche bag. Just do it. | 别这么混蛋 去吧 |
[20:48] | – What do you have to lose? – Yeah, what she said. | -又没什么损失 -是啊 听姑娘的话 |
[20:52] | All right, I’m cashing out and going home. | 好了 我要清账下班回家了 |
[20:55] | Want to come by whenever you’re done? | 你下班后想过来吗 |
[20:56] | Yeah. Is it cool if I, uh, wear this? | 当然 我穿这个去 行吗 |
[20:59] | As long as you wear nothing else. | 只要你里面不穿就行 |
[21:02] | Bye, Teach. | 再见 老师 |
[21:07] | I’d go into cardiac arrest if I worked here. | 我要是在这儿工作肯定会犯心脏病 |
[21:12] | So… | 所以 |
[21:14] | you gonna go to the hearing? | 你会去听证会吧 |
[21:17] | I’ll get you a piece of pie. We’ll call it even. | 我去给你拿块派 咱俩两清了 |
[21:26] | What if I talk to him, reason with him, man-to-man? | 我跟他谈谈如何 男人之间讲讲道理 |
[21:29] | In what language, Kev? | 用什么语言 小凯 |
[21:30] | Oh, shit, you’re right. | 该死 你说得对 |
[21:32] | We can call the INS. | 我们可以打电话给移民局 |
[21:33] | Will you please stop reorganizing? | 求你别再整理了 |
[21:35] | I need to keep busy when I’m nervous. | 我一紧张就停不下来 |
[21:37] | We can’t call INS because they will find out | 我们不能打给移民局因为他们会发现 |
[21:39] | we’re not really married. | 我们没有真的结婚 |
[21:40] | – Oh, right. – You are married. | -对哦 -你们俩结婚了 |
[21:42] | V and I aren’t married. | 小维和我没结婚 |
[21:43] | Svet and I aren’t married if she’s already married to Yvon. | 如果斯维特已经嫁给伊万 我和她就没结婚 |
[21:47] | Wait a minute–when you divorced Mickey to marry V, | 等等 当你和米奇离婚和小维结婚 |
[21:49] | you weren’t even really married to Mickey? | 你甚至都没和米奇结过婚 |
[21:51] | Correct. | 正确 |
[21:52] | So you never really got a divorce? | 所以你没离过婚 |
[21:53] | Correct. | 正确 |
[21:54] | So the only two people that are married is Svetlana and Yvon? | 所以唯一真结婚的俩人是斯维特拉娜和伊万 |
[21:57] | Yes, Kev. We all understand what’s going on. | 是的 小凯 我们都懂这是怎么回事 |
[21:59] | – I kind of don’t. – Don’t snap at me. | -我不太懂 -别对我这么凶 |
[22:01] | I’m just trying to get this straight in my head. | 我不过是想理清我的思绪 |
[22:03] | What difference does it make who’s married to who? | 谁和谁结婚有什么要紧呢 |
[22:05] | We need to figure out how to get rid of Yvon. | 我们得想办法摆脱伊万 |
[22:06] | That’s what I’ve been trying to do all morning. | 我一早上都在想这个 |
[22:08] | And what have you come up with? | 那你想出了点什么呢 |
[22:09] | What have you come up with? | 你又想出了点什么 |
[22:10] | – I asked you first. – I asked you second. | -我先问你的 -我再问你的 |
[22:12] | He’s gonna walk through that door any minute | 他随时会从那扇门走进来 |
[22:13] | and do God knows what to us | 天知道他会对我们做什么 |
[22:15] | because she didn’t get his rocks off this morning. | 因为今天早上她没让他爽够 |
[22:17] | Enough! Stop fighting! | 够了 别吵了 |
[22:20] | I’m sorry I have caused this. This is my problem. | 对不起我导致了这一切 是我的问题 |
[22:22] | I will take care of it. | 我会解决的 |
[22:34] | It’s crazy how realistic it looks. | 这也太他妈逼真了 |
[22:36] | I don’t know why we’re shopping for a new cock | 我不知道我们为什么要买根新鸡巴 |
[22:38] | when I have a bunch at my place. | 我那有一堆 |
[22:39] | ‘Cause I don’t want a tired, old, used-up cock in my ass. | 因为我不想一根疲软老旧的鸡巴插到我屁眼里 |
[22:42] | Why? That’s what I’m getting in my ass. | 为什么 插我的鸡巴不就是那样的吗 |
[22:46] | You wait, all right? | 你等着好吗 |
[22:48] | I never had an unsatisfied customer. | 我从来没有不满意的顾客 |
[22:50] | Neither have I. | 我也是 |
[22:51] | You ever make someone cry before? | 你干哭过别人吗 |
[22:53] | From pain or…? | 疼哭还是 |
[22:55] | No, from ecstasy. | 不 爽哭 |
[22:56] | Okay, you are really building yourself up. | 好吧 你真是太抬举自己了 |
[23:00] | Oh, perfect. | 完美 |
[23:02] | Oh, so you’re going for something smaller | 所以你是想找根 |
[23:04] | than the ones I have or…? | 比我那些小的还是 |
[23:12] | What have they done to my school? | 他们对我的学校做了什么 |
[23:16] | 霍普金斯学院 在城市中心赞美美德和多样性 | |
[23:28] | Oh, cool. | 好酷 |
[23:30] | Chickens. | 鸡 |
[23:32] | Go play with them, son. | 去和它们玩玩 儿子 |
[23:52] | Excuse me. Hey. | 打扰一下 |
[23:54] | Why aren’t you going to public school? | 你们为什么不去公立学校 |
[23:55] | Afraid of being exposed to regular kids? | 害怕和普通孩子接触吗 |
[23:58] | – I’m sorry? – Is it because my son is poor? | -对不起 -是因为我儿子穷吗 |
[24:00] | Or black? | 因为他黑 |
[24:02] | Children, let’s go inside. | 孩子们 我们进去吧 |
[24:04] | The public-school system is being gutted | 公立学校系统正在被摧毁 |
[24:06] | by you sending your kid to this expensive private school. | 正是因为你们送孩子来这种昂贵的私立学校 |
[24:09] | – Please, sir. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -别说了 先生 -对 对 对 |
[24:11] | You’ll pay taxes to support public schools… | 你们会交税来支持公立学校的 |
[24:12] | Don’t listen to him. Let’s go. | 别听他 我们走 |
[24:13] | But God forbid you or your husband, | 但是上帝禁止你和你丈夫 |
[24:16] | or your wife, would actually send your child to one. | 或者你妻子 送你们孩子去公立学校 |
[24:19] | Sir, this is private property. You need to leave. | 先生 这是私人领地 请你离开 |
[24:21] | This is just the 21st-century version of segregation. | 这就是21世纪版本的种族隔离 |
[24:24] | – I’m gonna call the police. – I’m leaving. | -我要报警了 -我马上就走 |
[24:30] | Come on, Liam. | 走吧 利亚姆 |
[24:32] | Liam, let’s go. | 利亚姆 我们走 |
[24:33] | Can I have a chicken? | 我能要一只鸡吗 |
[24:35] | No, you can’t have a chicken. | 不 你不能有一只鸡 |
[24:38] | And do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[24:39] | Because these people | 因为这些人 |
[24:41] | don’t want you to ever have a chicken. | 希望你永远都没有鸡 |
[24:43] | In fact, they’ve spent thousands of dollars a year | 事实上 他们每年花几万刀 |
[24:47] | so that they can buy up all the chickens | 来买光世界上所有的鸡 |
[24:49] | in the whole world to guarantee | 为了保证 |
[24:52] | that you will never, ever get a chicken ever | 你永远都不能得到一只鸡 永远 |
[24:56] | in your whole entire life. | 你这一辈子都别想 |
[25:17] | Etta, Etta, don’t eat the cat food. | 埃塔 埃塔 别吃猫粮 |
[25:20] | Don’t boss me around, Sandy. | 别支使我 桑迪 |
[25:22] | You aren’t Fiona? | 你不是菲奥娜吗 |
[25:24] | No, I am. Sandy’s her sister. | 我是 桑迪是她姐姐 |
[25:26] | Died years ago. | 多年前就死了 |
[25:27] | How’s my gas line? | 天然气管道什么情况 |
[25:28] | We have a way of detecting gas leaks. | 我们有办法侦测天然气泄漏 |
[25:30] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:39] | Oh, God. Can you fix it? | 天啊 你能修好吗 |
[25:42] | We do repairs from the meter out to the street. | 我们只负责维修管道从仪表到街上这部分 |
[25:44] | Anything this side of the meter is your responsibility. | 仪表这边的管道由你负责 |
[25:47] | – Got to get a plumber out here. – Okay. | -得找个管道工过来 -好吧 |
[25:50] | Give me a call when it’s fixed, | 修好了给我电话 |
[25:52] | and I’ll come turn your gas back on. | 我会恢复你们的天然气 |
[25:54] | You’re turning off my gas? | 你要把天然气关了 |
[25:56] | That’s a level-four leak. | 这属于四级泄漏 |
[25:58] | Lucky the building hasn’t blown. | 这楼还没被炸掉算你走运 |
[26:05] | Etta, you didn’t smell the gas? | 埃塔 你没闻到天然气的味道吗 |
[26:07] | Gas? | 天然气 |
[26:10] | I assume the plumber’s card is somewhere up here. | 我猜管道工的名片在这上面的某个地方吧 |
[26:24] | Etta, stop. | 埃塔 别吃了 |
[26:26] | Etta, I’ll get you a sandwich. | 埃塔 我会给你买个三明治 |
[26:32] | Welcome to the parent re-education class. | 欢迎来到家长再教育班 |
[26:35] | It’s really nice to see some familiar faces | 很高兴见到一些熟悉的面孔 |
[26:37] | as well as some new ones. | 和陌生的面孔 |
[26:38] | So let’s go around and talk about why we’re each here | 大家轮流讲讲为什么来这 |
[26:41] | and maybe see if there are any corrective measures | 看看有没有任何我们本可以采取的 |
[26:43] | we could have taken. | 纠正措施 |
[26:44] | Remember that everything you say in here is confidential. | 记住你在这说的一切都是保密的 |
[26:47] | It stays within these walls. | 不会传出去 |
[26:49] | Gina, you go first. | 吉娜 你先来 |
[26:52] | Yeah, well, most of you guys know I had to take these classes | 大多数人都知道我来这上课 |
[26:55] | ’cause some nosey bitch called the po-po on me | 是因为某个爱管闲事的婊子报警 |
[26:57] | because I had Evan in the car sleeping while I was at work. | 因为我在工作期间把伊万留在车里睡觉 |
[27:01] | And what could you have done differently? | 你本可以采取哪些不同措施 |
[27:03] | Shit, I don’t know. Roll the window down some more. | 我怎么知道 把车窗拉下来点吗 |
[27:05] | Find someone to watch Evan maybe. | 也许去找人照看伊万 |
[27:08] | That costs money. | 那得花钱 |
[27:09] | What’s the point of going to work, then, right? | 那工作还有什么意义 |
[27:12] | We’ll discuss alternative child-care options | 我们将在接下来几周 |
[27:14] | over the next couple of weeks. Who’s next? | 讨论照看孩子的替代选择 下一位谁来 |
[27:20] | Shit. Fuck it, I’ll go. | 不管了 我来 |
[27:22] | My health-care worker came by on a surprise home check. | 我的医保工作人员突然到家里检查 |
[27:25] | I had a couple of needles laying around and my kit. | 屋里有几根针筒和吸毒设备 |
[27:27] | So he fucking makes me come here. Shit. | 所以他就逼我来这 妈的 |
[27:30] | And what would you do differently in the future? | 未来你会做出什么改变 |
[27:32] | Don’t let him in my fucking apartment, right? | 不让他进我家 |
[27:36] | Fucking knock, I say I ain’t home. | 敲门 说我不在家 |
[27:37] | Do you really think that having needles | 你真觉得家里放针筒 |
[27:39] | and a hype kit around is in your son’s best interest. | 和吸毒工具对你儿子有好处吗 |
[27:42] | He wasn’t even there. He was at my mom’s house, right? | 他当时根本不在 他在我妈家 对吗 |
[27:46] | DCFS is on your side, everyone. | 家庭与儿童服务署是支持你们的 各位 |
[27:48] | They want you to keep your kids. | 他们希望你们能留住你们的孩子 |
[27:50] | But they have a no-tolerance policy for drugs. | 但他们对毒品持零容忍态度 |
[27:52] | So this is something we’re going to have to work on. | 所以在这方面我们还需努力 |
[27:55] | Who’s next? | 下面谁来 |
[27:58] | – I’ll go. – Great. | -我 -很好 |
[28:01] | Don’t really know why I’m here. | 不太清楚我为什么会来这 |
[28:03] | It’s my deadbeat daddy’s bitch sister-in-law Tanya’s fault. | 是我游手好闲的老爸的贱婢嫂子坦尼娅的错 |
[28:06] | She’s the miserable cunt who took pictures of me | 这个卑鄙的婊子 拍了我在街上 |
[28:08] | when I was beating up a homeless lady on the street | 殴打一个流浪老女人的照片 |
[28:10] | while trying to panhandle | 而我当时 |
[28:11] | to make money to support my daughter. | 正为了养我女儿在街上乞讨 |
[28:18] | Okay, and what other choices could you have made? | 好吧 你本还有哪些选择 |
[28:21] | Should have just beat the shit out of Tanya | 应该揍坦尼娅一顿的 |
[28:23] | if I’d seen her taking pictures. | 要是我有看到她拍照的话 |
[28:24] | Then I wouldn’t have to be here with my fiance wasting my time. | 我就不会和我未婚夫在这浪费时间了 |
[28:44] | This where I’m gonna go to school now? | 我现在要在这上学了吗 |
[28:47] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[28:48] | This where I’m gonna learn math, science, and spelling? | 我要在这学数学 科学和拼写吗 |
[28:53] | Probably not. | 或许不会 |
[28:55] | Okay, off you go. | 进去吧 |
[28:57] | Have a good day. | 祝你有美好的一天 |
[29:02] | Hey, you new? | 你新来的吗 |
[29:04] | Come here. What’s in the bag? | 过来 包里有什么 |
[29:07] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[29:13] | – Give me your bag. – Give me that. | -把包给我 -给我 |
[29:14] | – Jack it. – Let me see it. | -抢过来 -给我看看 |
[29:16] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[29:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:21] | Pineapple for Yevgeny. | 伊夫耶尼亚的菠萝 |
[29:24] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[29:26] | Pineapple for Gemma. | 杰玛的菠萝 |
[29:30] | Yum. | 好吃哟 |
[29:33] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[29:35] | Damn. What–what happened to your face? | 老天 你的脸是怎么了 |
[29:37] | Mission accomplished. Yvon is gone. | 任务完成 伊万走了 |
[29:41] | We are thrupple again. | 我们又恢复三人行了 |
[29:42] | – What? – Gone? How gone? | -什么 -走了 走去哪里了 |
[29:45] | He’s no longer in our lives. | 他不会再出现在我们生活中了 |
[29:47] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[29:49] | – How did he take it? – This is immaterial. | -他什么反应 -那不重要 |
[29:51] | We move forward now. | 这个事情已经翻篇了 |
[29:56] | You got to give us more than that. | 你得跟我们再说详细一点 |
[29:58] | Ah, he causes divide between us. | 他让我们之间产生了隔阂 |
[30:00] | I get rid of divide. | 我把那个隔阂消除了 |
[30:04] | Thank you for taking that down. That was creeping me out. | 谢谢你把那个拿下来 看着挺瘆人的 |
[30:16] | Yeah, that’s way less creepy. | 现在看着不那么瘆人了呢 |
[30:20] | I got rid of him. We are back to normal now. | 我把他处理掉了 咱们日子又能回归正常了 |
[30:23] | I’m not sure if you guys were ever normal. | 我不觉得你们的日子什么时候正常过 |
[30:25] | Got rid of, like, packed his bags, | 处理掉 是说让他收拾东西走人 |
[30:26] | or got rid of, like, shot him and dumped him in the river? | 还是说 杀了他然后抛尸河里 |
[30:28] | What don’t you understand? | 你还有哪里不明白 |
[30:29] | Well, for starters, where his body is. | 首先 他的尸体在哪里 |
[30:32] | Eh, you know, we go round and round in circles. | 我们俩四处绕了绕 |
[30:34] | It gets us nowhere. | 不知道绕哪去了 |
[30:36] | I’m going to go into the back and do inventory. | 我去后面整理库存去了 |
[30:42] | I’m glad we’re back to normal, yeah? | 我很开心咱们生活回到正轨了 你说呢 |
[30:54] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[30:55] | – I’m ready. – Oh, you look good. | -我准备好了 -你今天很漂亮 |
[30:59] | Hey, Debs. Neil. | 嗨 小黛 尼尔 |
[31:01] | Lucas, come say good-bye to me. | 卢卡斯 过来跟我道别 |
[31:06] | Bye, mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[31:07] | Hey, you be good for Daddy, okay? | 你和爸爸在一起要乖 好吗 |
[31:12] | We’re gonna have some fun today, right, sport? | 我们今天会玩得很开心的 对吗小家伙 |
[31:14] | I told you no drug addicts around here. | 我告诉过你 家里不能来瘾君子 |
[31:16] | I’m in recovery. | 我正在戒 |
[31:18] | He’s taking Lucas to his place. | 他会把卢卡斯带到他那边去 |
[31:19] | – Good. – Charlie. | -那就好 -查理 |
[31:21] | – Lip. – You have his toothbrush? | -利普 -他的牙刷你带了吗 |
[31:24] | And his underpants, change of clothes, | 带了 还有他的内裤 换洗衣服 |
[31:26] | and his recorder for music class. | 还有他音乐课要用的竖笛 |
[31:29] | Don’t let him watch news or anything scary on TV. | 别让他看新闻或者任何恐怖的节目 |
[31:30] | – He gets nightmares. – I know. I remember. | -他会做噩梦 -我知道 我记得的 |
[31:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:37] | All right, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[31:39] | You’re gonna go sleep at Daddy’s. | 你今晚在爸爸那里睡 |
[31:40] | He’s gonna take you to school in the morning, | 明早他会送你去学校 |
[31:41] | and I’m gonna pick you up. | 放学我来接你 |
[31:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:46] | All right, let’s go, champ. Come on. | 好了 咱们走吧 小家伙 |
[31:48] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[31:57] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[31:57] | I’m looking for Deborah Gallagher. | 我想找下黛博拉·加拉格 |
[31:59] | Yes, hello. That would be me. | 你好 我就是 |
[32:02] | Yolanda Goldberg from DCFS. | 我是儿童与家庭服务部的尤兰达·古德伯格 |
[32:04] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[32:04] | – They were just leaving. – Yeah. | -他们正准备走呢 -对 |
[32:06] | I would like to introduce you to my fiancé, Neil. | 请允许我向你介绍我的未婚夫 尼尔 |
[32:10] | And our baby girl, Francis Gallagher. | 还有我们的女儿 弗兰西斯·加拉格 |
[32:13] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[32:15] | 只提供冷水洗涤 没有热水 不能烘干 | |
[32:21] | Be gentle. | 手下留情 |
[32:23] | It is what it is, lady. | 该多少钱就得多少 女士 |
[32:27] | Eighteen hundred dollars for a gas leak? | 修理煤气泄漏要一千八百块吗 |
[32:29] | And I’m going to need payment up front to start. | 而且我需要你把钱先一次性付给我 |
[32:31] | Uh, do you take a check? | 你收支票吗 |
[32:34] | Cash, and I’ll knock 100 bucks off. | 给现金 这样我可以给你减一百 |
[32:42] | Uh, can you give me a little time to go get the money? | 你能给我点时间去拿钱吗 |
[32:46] | Sure. I’ll go get the tools. | 当然 我去拿工具 |
[32:48] | Job’s gonna take a few hours anyway. | 反正修理得花好几个小时 |
[34:05] | Silas Turner? Silas Turner? | 塞拉斯·特纳 塞拉斯·特纳 |
[34:06] | Excuse me. You’re being selfish. | 打扰一下 我只想说你太自私了 |
[34:09] | Did you know that? Did you? | 你知不知道 知不知道 |
[34:10] | Amber or Keaton or Jordan or–or Benadryl | 安柏或者基登 或者乔丹 还是伯纳得雷 |
[34:13] | or whatever the hell your name is. | 不管你叫什么名字 |
[34:15] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[34:16] | Do you feel good about yourselves? | 你自我感觉很良好是吗 |
[34:17] | Going to this high and mighty all-white private school | 来这样一所高端的全是白人的私立学校 |
[34:21] | while leaving my little brown boy Liam out in the cold? | 而我棕色皮肤的儿子利亚姆却只能在风中发抖 |
[34:25] | If you little sperm mishaps | 如果你这小混球 |
[34:27] | – had any kind of heart at all… – Alison’s next. | -能有一点点同情心 -下一个 艾莉森 |
[34:29] | You would quit this hoity-toity cesspool | 你就会离开这个看似很了不起的 |
[34:31] | of an academic environment | 充满学术氛围的粪坑 |
[34:33] | and demand that Booker Davis Elementary reopen! | 然后要求布克·戴维斯小学重新开校 |
[34:37] | – Abigail. – And tell your parents | -阿比盖尔 -然后告诉你爸妈 |
[34:39] | you don’t want to go to this fancy school. | 你不想来这高级学校上学 |
[34:41] | Use whatever excuse you got. | 随便用什么借口 |
[34:43] | You got bullied by a kid. A teacher diddled you. | 被别的孩子欺负 被老师骗了 |
[34:46] | You can’t breathe with the asbestos in the ceiling | 天花板里有石棉 让你咳嗽 |
[34:49] | is making you cough. | 不能呼吸 |
[34:51] | – Excuse me, sir? – What? | -打扰一下 -干什么 |
[34:52] | Anne Seery, head of the school. | 我是安妮·瑟瑞 本校的校长 |
[34:53] | I know, it’s private property. I’m leaving. | 我知道了 私人领地 我这就走 |
[34:57] | I was actually going to invite you into my office for tea | 实际上我想邀请您去我办公室喝杯茶 |
[35:00] | and some imported Guatemalan dark chocolates. | 吃点进口的危地马拉黑巧克力 |
[35:07] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[35:10] | Pipes are cleaned out. | 无屎一身轻了 |
[35:13] | Nice touch with the candles. | 烛光挺有气氛的 |
[35:15] | And what do you think about this? | 那你觉得这怎么样 |
[35:25] | X gon’ give it to ya | 老子要你好看 |
[35:27] | Fuck waitin’ for you to get it on your own | 就等你自找上门 |
[35:29] | X gon’ deliver to ya | 老子要你好看 |
[35:31] | Knock, knock, open up the door it’s real | 开门吧 这一天要变成现实 |
[35:33] | With the nonstop pop-pop, from stainless steel | 叩叩叩 你的铁门响个不停 |
[35:39] | Aw, fuck. | 妈的 |
[35:41] | Aw, shit. Is this gonna hurt? | 我日 这会不会很疼 |
[35:46] | Um, let’s talk boundaries, yeah? | 咱们说说底线吧 |
[35:49] | My boundary is don’t stick it in my ass. | 我的底线就是别把那玩意儿塞进我屁眼里 |
[35:52] | Um, what’s our safe word if we want to stop? | 如果想停下来 咱们说什么安全词 |
[35:55] | “Ow, motherfucker.” | “妈个逼的” |
[35:56] | Okay, come on. | 认真的 |
[36:01] | “Octopus.” | “章鱼” |
[36:03] | Okay. Why octopus? | 好吧 为什么是”章鱼” |
[36:05] | It’s the first thing I thought of. | 我想到的第一个词 |
[36:06] | It’s not like we’re gonna say “octopus” in any other context. | 而且我们又不会在其他情况下说”章鱼” |
[36:10] | Oh, that’s actually a good point. | 有道理 |
[36:13] | Who is going first? | 谁先来 |
[36:16] | – Flip for it. – Yeah. | -抛硬币决定 -好吧 |
[36:20] | heads or tails? | 你选正反 |
[36:22] | – Heads, of course. – All right. | -当然选正 -好的 |
[36:27] | – Oh, fuck me. – Okay. | -操蛋[日我] -这就来 |
[36:33] | – Smoke some weed first? – You got it. | -先来点大麻吧 -没问题 |
[36:39] | So you want to… or should I? | 你想… 还是我 |
[36:46] | Ah, you’re down to one. | 你就剩一个了 |
[36:47] | Yeah, but he’s, like, the toughest one out of… | 但他是最厉害的… |
[36:50] | – What? – Oh, my gosh. | -怎么了 -天啊 |
[36:54] | – Sorry. – Checking your phone? | -抱歉 -看手机呢 |
[36:56] | I’m just making sure everything’s okay. Ha! | 只想确认没出什么问题 |
[36:59] | – Take that bitch. – You blew my head off. | -受我一枪吧 -你把我脑袋崩了 |
[37:06] | If you’re so nervous, why’d you let him take Lucas? | 如果你这么担心 干嘛让卢卡斯跟他走 |
[37:09] | Hmm, got to have a relationship with his dad, right? | 得让他有个爸爸啊 对吧 |
[37:13] | My mother kept me away from mine. | 我妈从不让我见我爸 |
[37:14] | I don’t want to do the same thing to Lucas. | 我不想让卢卡斯也经历那些 |
[37:16] | Oh! You can’t run from me. | 你跑不掉的 |
[37:19] | I can’t win. | 我根本赢不了 |
[37:21] | What… How… | 什么… 怎么… |
[37:23] | – Shit. – I am the warrior. | -妈的 -本小姐才是勇士 |
[37:26] | You are. Look at that. | 你真是 看看分数 |
[37:29] | Fuck, I’m miserable. | 妈的 我太惨了 |
[37:30] | Hey, can we get another pitcher of beer? | 我能再来一扎啤酒吗 |
[37:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[37:32] | Can I get a glass of water, please? | 我要一杯水 |
[37:34] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -多谢 |
[37:36] | You’re smart to hydrate. | 喝水很明智 |
[37:37] | I prefer to be dehydrated and hungover in the morning. | 但我更喜欢早上脱水又宿醉的状态 |
[37:41] | Well, I kind of have to stay sober-ish. | 我今天得保持清醒 |
[37:45] | Why? You driving heavy machinery later tonight? | 为什么啊 今晚要驾驶重型机械吗 |
[37:48] | If your vagina is heavy machinery, then, yeah, I am. | 如果你的小逼算重型机械 那我今晚肯定骑 |
[37:54] | So do you have a drinking problem? | 你有酗酒问题吗 |
[37:56] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[37:58] | I just had a couple wild nights back in college, so… | 上大学那阵儿 玩的比较疯而已 |
[38:02] | Sounds like you could go back | 如果你去听证会的话 |
[38:03] | if you go to that hearing thing. | 好像就能回学校了 |
[38:07] | You know, people would kill to go to college, | 大多数人挤破了脑袋想上大学 |
[38:09] | and you’re just like, “eh…” | 你却不屑一顾 |
[38:12] | College isn’t the end-all, be-all. | 大学并没那么重要 |
[38:16] | Might feel different if you’re still | 如果你三年后还在洗盘子 |
[38:17] | washing dishes in three years. | 可能就不会这么想了 |
[38:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:22] | So you think Debbie’s going to kick you out? | 你觉得黛比会把你赶走吗 |
[38:24] | Probably. I mean, it’s Neil’s apartment. | 很有可能 毕竟那是尼尔的公寓 |
[38:27] | He bought it with his settlement money. | 他用赔偿金买下来的 |
[38:29] | It’s not big enough for the five of us. | 那里住不下我们五个人 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | Call and check in. | 打个电话问问情况吧 |
[38:36] | I’m sure Charlie will let me know if anything’s wrong. | 如果出了什么问题 查理肯定会告诉我的 |
[38:39] | Want to play another game so I can whup your ass again? | 想玩别的游戏吗 看我再把你打得落花流水 |
[38:42] | You talk a lot of smack, but, yeah, sure. | 你真爱放狠话 那就来吧 |
[38:45] | – How about this guy? – Yes. | -玩这个怎么样 -好啊 |
[38:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:51] | Ready… Set… | 各就各位 预备 |
[38:54] | – Go! – No! No! | -出发 -不 不 |
[39:02] | Hey, Diego, that owner chick loves the mushroom burger. | 迪亚戈 那个老板娘很喜欢蘑菇汉堡 |
[39:04] | Wants more aioli pimento sauce. | 要多一点蒜泥蛋黄甜椒酱 |
[39:06] | Except she referred to it as “the red shit.” | 只是她把那称为”那些红红的东西” |
[39:08] | – Margo? – Yeah. | -玛戈吗 -是的 |
[39:12] | – I’ll take it to her. – OK. | -我拿给她 -好 |
[39:22] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[39:28] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[39:29] | Mushroom burger’s pretty good, huh? | 蘑菇汉堡很好吃吧 |
[39:31] | Place looks like it’s doing okay. | 这里看起来经营得不错 |
[39:33] | Yeah, people seem to really like the new menu. | 是啊 大家好像都挺喜欢新菜单的 |
[39:39] | Can I ask you something, or are you too busy? | 我能问你点事吗 还是你现在没空 |
[39:45] | Ho–how did you get where you are? | 你是如何取得今天的地位的 |
[39:47] | Just dumb luck. | 狗屎运而已 |
[39:51] | I bought a-a small business, | 我买下了一个小生意 |
[39:53] | and, uh, it’s costing way more than I thought it would, | 但经营成本比我预想的要多很多 |
[39:56] | and if you have any tips for first-time owners…? | 你有没有小建议给菜鸟店主 |
[40:01] | – Yeah, don’t do it. – What? | -有 别做了 -什么 |
[40:04] | 99% of the people who ask for my advice | 问我要建议的人 百分之九十九 |
[40:06] | don’t have a clue what it takes. | 都不知道成功要付出的代价 |
[40:07] | They don’t have the balls. | 他们没有那个胆量 |
[40:09] | They fantasize about skydiving, | 他们幻想自己在跳伞 |
[40:10] | but they never get on the plane. | 其实他们连飞机都上不去 |
[40:12] | And if they do, they’re too scared to jump. | 就算他们上去了 也不敢往下跳 |
[40:17] | But don’t feel bad. Most people are pussies. | 不过你别难过 大部分人都是孬种 |
[40:21] | Costs a lot of money to make money. | 要赚钱 得先花一大笔钱 |
[40:24] | And it’s a hell of a lot easier just to be an employee | 一辈子只当个打工的 |
[40:27] | for the rest of their lives. | 会轻松很多 |
[40:29] | Less stress. | 没那么大压力 |
[40:51] | Hi. Old lady went upstairs. You get the cash? | 你好 老太太到楼上去了 现金拿来了吗 |
[40:55] | No. You can ask her for it. | 没有 你去问她要吧 |
[40:57] | – What? – She owns the place. | -什么 -她才是店主 |
[41:09] | 名流 英才 多元化教育 位于市中心 霍普金斯学院 | |
[41:10] | I recognize this room. You see this scar? | 我认得这个房间 你看到这个伤疤了吗 |
[41:14] | Got hit with a ruler by Monsignor Reynolds | 小时候被雷诺兹大人用尺子打伤的 |
[41:17] | for talking out of turn in class. | 因为我上课时插话 |
[41:20] | I can do one better. | 我的比你更严重 |
[41:22] | This is from Sister Agnes over at St. Paul’s | 这是被圣保罗学校的艾格尼丝修女打伤的 |
[41:25] | because my skirt was too short in the fourth grade. | 因为四年级时 我的裙子太短了 |
[41:27] | That’s a handsome battle wound. | 那可是光荣的战伤 |
[41:30] | Hope you learned your lesson. | 希望你吸取教训了 |
[41:31] | Made it shorter the next day. | 我第二天穿了更短的裙子 |
[41:35] | I like your spirit. | 我喜欢你这种精神 |
[41:37] | And your patellas aren’t so bad either. | 你的膝盖骨也挺好看的 |
[41:41] | So what are we gonna do | 那我们该怎么处置 |
[41:43] | about you trespassing and accosting my children? | 你擅闯学校 跟学生乱说话这件事呢 |
[41:46] | What are we gonna do | 我们又该怎么处置 |
[41:47] | about you destroying public education? | 你们毁掉公共教育的事呢 |
[41:50] | We’re not destroying it. | 我们不是毁掉它 |
[41:51] | We’re creating better choices | 而是给各种家庭的孩子们 |
[41:53] | for families and their children. | 提供更好的选择 |
[41:54] | White children. | 白人孩子 |
[41:55] | We are open to all children of all races. | 我们欢迎所有种族的孩子 |
[41:58] | Lot of diversity in this brochure. | 宣传册上印着多元化 |
[42:01] | I didn’t seen any of these rainbow kids out on the playground. | 但我在操场上可没见到有色人种学生 |
[42:11] | What would you say if I offered Liam | 如果我让利亚姆来霍普金斯学院上学 |
[42:13] | a place here at Hopkins Academy? | 你怎么说 |
[42:16] | I’d say I’m about 20K short | 我会说 这里学费要两万 |
[42:18] | of the 20K this place costs. | 我就差了两万 |
[42:21] | 27k. | 是两万七千 |
[42:23] | Perhaps I’m not making myself clear. | 可能我没说清楚 |
[42:25] | We’d be picking up the cost of his education. | 我们会承担他的学费 |
[42:33] | I don’t think that went well. | 我觉得今天我们表现不太好 |
[42:36] | It went great. | 我觉得很好 |
[42:37] | – Franny wouldn’t stop crying. – She’s a baby. | -弗兰妮哭个不停 -她是个婴儿 |
[42:40] | The DCFS lady was taking notes. | 家庭与儿童服务署的那个小姐一直在做笔记 |
[42:42] | That’s what they do. | 那是他们的工作 |
[42:45] | Why didn’t they tell me at the end that I could keep her? | 他们最后为什么不告诉我 能否留下弗兰妮 |
[42:49] | She has to write her report. She told you that. | 她要先写报告 她告诉过你了 |
[42:53] | I don’t know. I have a bad feeling about this. | 我不知道 我有种不好的预感 |
[42:55] | You’re a great mother. It’ll be fine. | 你是个很棒的母亲 会没事的 |
[42:59] | – You’re telling the truth, huh? – Yeah. | -你说的是实话 对吗 -是的 |
[43:02] | Guess that’s the good thing | 我猜那是和不会撒谎的人 |
[43:03] | about being with someone who can’t lie. | 在一起才会有的好事情 |
[43:07] | I love you, Debbie. | 我爱你 黛比 |
[43:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[43:14] | You do? | 你真的爱我吗 |
[43:16] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是啊 -是吗 |
[43:20] | Stop. | 别闹 |
[43:26] | Kev, Svetlana’s up there waiting for us. | 小凯 斯维特拉娜在楼上等着我们呢 |
[43:29] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[43:30] | I don’t know. You think she killed him? | 我不知道 你觉得她把他给杀了吗 |
[43:33] | No, I don’t think she killed him. | 才不是 我不认为她杀了他 |
[43:34] | I meant what are we gonna do about having sex with her? | 我是说以后我们怎么跟她啪啪啪 |
[43:36] | – Do we do it? – Sure, why not? | -我们还啪吗 -当然 为什么不 |
[43:38] | There are only five knives here. | 这里只有五把刀 |
[43:40] | Even after she lied about Yvon? | 不管她在伊冯的事上撒了谎吗 |
[43:42] | She apologized. I thought we had six knives. | 她道过歉了 我觉得之前我们有六把刀 |
[43:44] | Why are you thinking about our knives right now? | 你管这里有几把刀干什么 |
[43:46] | Because maybe she used one of them to kill Yvon. | 也许她用这里的刀杀了伊冯 |
[43:48] | – You’re talking crazy. – Am I? I don’t know. | -你说什么胡话呢 -我有吗 我不知道 |
[43:50] | I think this knife has blood on it. | 我觉得这把刀上有血迹 |
[43:52] | Kevin, focus. I don’t think that I trust | 凯文 别岔开话题 我觉得我对 |
[43:54] | Svetlana anymore to have sex with her. | 斯维特拉娜失去信任了 不能和她啪啪啪了 |
[43:56] | What does trust have to do with having sex? | 信任和啪啪啪有什么关系 |
[43:59] | Do you think she lied about other things, too? | 难道你不觉得她在别的事上也撒谎了吗 |
[44:01] | Like what? | 比如说什么 |
[44:02] | Maybe she really isn’t Russian, | 也许她根本不是俄罗斯人 |
[44:04] | – Oh, now you’re talking crazy. – Am I? | -现在可是你在说胡话 -我有吗 |
[44:06] | She lied about her husband being her father. | 她骗我们说她老公是她爸 |
[44:08] | Maybe Yevgeny is really her nephew. | 也许叶夫根尼其实是她侄子 |
[44:10] | Oh, don’t even fuck with me with this. | 别逗我了 |
[44:11] | I-I can’t keep all this shit straight. | 我 我没法把这些烂事捋顺 |
[44:13] | I’m just saying, I don’t know who she is anymore. | 我就是说 我不知道她到底是谁了 |
[44:16] | So what do you want to do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[44:18] | You want to go back to being a couple again? | 你想像过去一样做一对夫妇吗 |
[44:20] | What about the bar? The kids? | 那酒吧怎么办 还有孩子呢 |
[44:22] | Our relationship? | 我们的关系呢 |
[44:25] | I don’t know, V. | 我不知道 小维 |
[44:26] | You tell me what to do, I’ll do it. | 你告诉我该怎么做 我照做就是了 |
[44:30] | Have we always had a box of rat poison in here? | 这盒老鼠药原来就在这里吗 |
[44:32] | I’m waiting for you. | 我等着你们呢 |
[44:33] | Oh, shit. We got to go up and do this. | 妈的 我们得上楼把这事给了了 |
[44:38] | Where’s my plastic tarp and duct tape? | 我的塑料篷布和胶布哪去了 |
[44:40] | Come on, Kevin! | 快来 凯文 |
[44:42] | This guy? | 玩这个吗 |
[44:44] | – Oh, yes. – Okay, all right. | -没错 -好 好吧 |
[44:46] | – This is gonna be funny. – What? | -这会很有趣的 -什么 |
[44:48] | Just stop, stop. You got to look straight, | 停 停 你得向前看 |
[44:50] | – so they can swap our faces. – I don’t want to. | -这样我们就能换脸了 -我不要这样 |
[44:52] | Okay, I’m typing in my email | 好了 我在输入邮件地址 |
[44:53] | – so they’ll send us the photo. – Okay. | -这样机器就能把照片发给我们 -好 |
[44:56] | We get five photos. | 我们可以拍五张照片 |
[44:58] | Let’s make a different face for each one. | 每张照片都要不同的表情 |
[44:59] | – Okay, what’s your first? – Smile. | -好吧 你先做哪个 -微笑 |
[45:01] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[45:03] | Now, uh, angry face. | 现在 做个愤怒的表情 |
[45:09] | Okay. Fish face. | 好吧 金鱼脸 |
[45:09] | Now what? Fish face? | 现在做什么 金鱼脸吗 |
[45:12] | Okay, I got an idea. | 好了 我有个主意 |
[45:15] | Okay. Oh, my God. | 好了 我的天啊 |
[45:19] | – Noelle? – Okay. | -诺艾尔吗 -好 |
[45:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[45:24] | Are you fucking serious? | 你他妈认真的吗 |
[45:28] | I’ll… I’ll be right there. | 我 我马上到 |
[45:30] | – What’s up? – Charlie left Lucas | -怎么了 -查理一个小时前 |
[45:31] | with his next-door neighbor an hour ago. | 把卢卡斯丢给隔壁邻居了 |
[45:33] | – We got to go. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们得走了 -好好好好 |
[46:09] | You–you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[46:12] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[46:19] | No. | 不 |
[46:58] | Thanks for watching Lucas. | 谢谢你照看卢卡斯 |
[47:00] | He said he had a quick errand to run, | 他说他有事 很快回来 |
[47:02] | never came back. | 但一去不回 |
[47:05] | Noelle, let me give you some cash. | 诺艾尔 我给你点钱吧 |
[47:07] | Please, stop, okay? I got to go–work. | 别 别这样 好吗 我要去上班了 |
[47:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:16] | He go on a bender? | 他去喝酒了吗 |
[47:17] | I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 |
[47:20] | 30 days sober– bullshit. | 三十天没喝酒 狗屁 |
[47:21] | Probably hasn’t been 30 minutes sober. | 可能只有三十分钟吧 |
[47:23] | I just– | 我真是 |
[47:24] | Fuck! | 去他妈的 |
[47:29] | I’m gonna go. Can you get home okay? | 我要走了 你能自己回家吗 |
[47:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[47:35] | You know, the thing is… | 你知道 关键是 |
[47:39] | is I’m a jackass for believing him, | 我是个混蛋才会相信他 |
[47:41] | ’cause I knew he was lying. | 因为我知道他在撒谎 |
[47:43] | But I wanted to play nicey-nice | 但是我想对他友善点 |
[47:44] | so that he’d give me the child support he owes me. | 这样他就会把欠我的抚养费给我 |
[47:48] | Pathetic, huh? | 很可悲吧 |
[47:51] | I don’t want you to think that I’m desperate for cash. | 我不想让你对我有缺钱的印象 |
[47:54] | I probably will be when your sister kicks me and Lucas | 等你妹妹把我和卢卡斯赶出去时 |
[47:56] | to the curb, but… | 可能就藏不住了 |
[48:00] | How’s this for–for casual? | 我讲的太多了吧 |
[48:02] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[48:17] | Yeah, you’ll see me tomorrow | 对 明天见 |
[48:18] | ’cause I’m gonna be waking up next to you. | 因为我会在你身边醒来 |
[49:15] | Oh! Oh! Fuck! | 好爽 |
[49:21] | Fuck! | 来啊 |
[49:22] | I guess you got over your trust issues. | 看来你走出信任阴影了 |
[49:28] | I’m glad I only have to focus on two lovers. | 很欣慰我现在只需要照顾两个爱人 |
[49:31] | Kev, you’re next. | 小凯 该你了 |
[49:38] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh! Yeah, that feels good. | -来吧 -好舒服 |
[49:43] | Hooray for being a thrupple again. | 又能3P了真棒 |
[49:47] | – What’s the matter, Kev? – Nothing. What? | -你怎么了 小凯 -没怎么 怎么了 |
[49:51] | That. | 你看 |
[49:53] | – I’m fine. – No. | -我没事 -不 |
[49:55] | Your penis, it does not respond. | 你的老二 没反应 |
[49:58] | I cup your balls. | 我轻揉你的蛋 |
[49:59] | I stick my finger in your rectum. | 我用手指插你菊花 |
[50:01] | I twist, and I stroke, and I twist, and I stroke. | 我嘈嘈切切”搓”杂”弹” |
[50:04] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[50:05] | Just having a little trouble concentrating. | 可能有点走神 |
[50:07] | Just keep thinking about Yvon. | 我一直在想伊万 |
[50:09] | Wait, you think of another man when we make love? | 等等 我们做爱你居然在想别的男人 |
[50:10] | Another man who was your husband, | 我是在想你那位丈夫 |
[50:12] | who may or may not be dead. | 还不知他是死是活 |
[50:14] | What was the answer, again? | 你说什么 |
[50:15] | – Kev, we’re moving past this. – I know, I’m trying. | -小凯 这事过去了 -我在努力 |
[50:17] | But when a woman cheats on a guy, | 但是女人一旦红杏出墙 |
[50:19] | the only thing that guy can think about | 男人只会想一个东西 |
[50:20] | is the other guy’s cock, | 就是出轨对象的鸡巴 |
[50:21] | and that’s what I’m thinking about, Yvon’s cock. | 我就在想这个 伊万的鸡巴 |
[50:23] | – Then stop thinking about it. – I’m trying! | -那就别想了 -我在努力 |
[50:26] | But I can’t, ’cause when I stop trying to think | 但我做不到 我每次想阻止自己 |
[50:28] | about Yvon’s cock, I think about it more. | 别想伊万的鸡巴 可适得其反 |
[50:31] | And when I think about it more, | 等我不停在想的时候 |
[50:33] | I think about whether it’s dead or not. | 就会想它到底挂了没 |
[50:35] | – What? – Yeah, like a ghost cock. | -什么 -比如变成了鬼魂鸡巴 |
[50:37] | – You make no sense. – Really? | -你在说什么 -听不懂吗 |
[50:38] | ‘Cause I think I make perfect sense. | 我这么有逻辑 |
[50:40] | I got two beautiful women in my bed, | 床上躺着两位佳人 |
[50:41] | and the only thing I can think about | 可我却一直在想 |
[50:43] | is Yvon’s ghost cock. | 伊万的鬼魂鸡巴 |
[50:44] | Ghost cock! Ghost cock! Ghost cock! | 鬼魂鸡巴 鬼魂鸡巴 鬼魂鸡巴 |
[50:45] | Kevin, we get it! | 凯文 行了 |
[50:46] | You’re losing your shit, Kev. | 你疯了 小凯 |
[50:48] | Yeah, I know I am. | 我知道 |
[50:49] | But I’m the one Yvon’s ghost cock is staring at. | 但伊万的鬼魂鸡巴一直盯着我 |
[50:52] | And it’s laughing. | 而且还在笑 |
[50:55] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[50:56] | I’m gonna sleep downstairs on the couch. | 我去楼下睡沙发 |
[51:42] | Good morning. | 早 |
[51:49] | When did you put your ass out? | 你什么时候把屁股亮出来的 |
[51:51] | You don’t remember that? | 你不记得了吗 |
[51:52] | You were right there the whole time. | 你当时就在旁边 |
[51:54] | You don’t remember? | 居然不记得 |
[51:56] | Does testosterone make you grow a prostate? | 打激素能长前列腺吗 |
[52:00] | I, uh… | 我想… |
[52:01] | I think you hit my G-spot. | 你应该是操到了我的G点 |
[52:06] | Damn, we were good. | 靠 我们可真厉害 |
[52:17] | Look at that. | 真帅 |
[52:19] | My son’s going to private school. | 我儿子要上私立学校了 |
[52:23] | You’re a good dad. | 你是个好父亲 |
[52:41] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[52:46] | I’d like to, um, deposit a check. | 我想存一张支票 |
[52:49] | It’s gonna go into this account–Etta Teasdale. | 给这个账户 埃塔·蒂斯代尔 |
[52:55] | I bought a Laundromat. | 我买了一家洗衣房 |
[52:58] | I’m an owner. | 要当老板了 |
[53:08] | And when dinnertime comes, | 等到了晚上饭点 |
[53:10] | you grab little free-range Lucky here by the neck, | 就抓住这个小畜生的脖子 |
[53:13] | and you swing him around. | 拎着转圈 |
[53:15] | You break his neck. And then you cut off his head. | 把脖子弄断 头砍掉 |
[53:18] | You bleed him out. It’s the circle of life. | 放血 这是生命循环 |
[53:21] | Okay, let me demonstrate. | 好了 我演示一遍 |