时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, did you miss another episode of Shameless? | 你又没看《无耻家庭》吗 |
[00:03] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[00:05] | Look, find a fuckin’ five-year-old | 请个五岁小朋友 |
[00:07] | to help you program your DVR or something. | 帮你设置个录像机什么的吧 |
[00:09] | You guys can come back and visit anytime. | 你们随时可以来见她 |
[00:11] | And if DCFS calls, | 如果儿童与家庭服务部的人打电话 |
[00:12] | I could really use your support. | 请你们帮我说句好话 |
[00:13] | Where’s Franny? | 弗兰妮在哪 |
[00:14] | We’re gonna keep her awhile, Debbie. | 弗兰妮暂时由我们照顾 黛比 |
[00:16] | What? What do you–what? | 什么 你们要干什么 |
[00:17] | You may be able to trick DCFS, | 也许你能骗过家庭服务署 |
[00:20] | but you can’t trick us. | 但你骗不了我们 |
[00:22] | Give me back my baby! | 把我的宝宝还给我 |
[00:23] | Your appeal hearing. | 你的上诉听证会 |
[00:25] | Thought you might come around. | 我觉得你应该会想通 |
[00:26] | You could have a bright future, | 你本可以有一个光明未来 |
[00:27] | but we stand by your expulsion. | 但是我们坚持你退学 |
[00:29] | Don’t–don’t keep me from my son. | 不要阻止我见孩子 |
[00:31] | Hey. I told you, go away, asshole! | 跟你说了滚蛋 混蛋 |
[00:33] | Jesus Christ, Lip! Stop! | 天啊 利普 住手 |
[00:35] | Lip, please! | 利普 别打了 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:37] | I already have one other control addict in my life. | 一个瘾君子已经够我受的了 |
[00:40] | I don’t need two. | 不需要再来一个 |
[00:41] | You steal my van, which I love, | 你偷了我挚爱的货车 |
[00:43] | and–and you sell it, | 你却把它卖了 |
[00:44] | and you spend my money on all of this? | 还把钱拿来干这个 |
[00:46] | – Where are the kids? – They’re upstairs with my aunt. | -孩子们在哪儿 -在楼上 我姑姑带着 |
[00:48] | You don’t even know if she’s related to that lady. | 你连她们是不是真有血缘关系都不知道 |
[00:50] | Go get ’em. | 去抱她们下来 |
[00:51] | – Kevin– – I mean it! | -凯文 -快去 |
[00:52] | This seemed easy. | 看起来挺简单 |
[00:53] | Now I feel like a fuckin’ idiot. | 现在我觉得自己像个白痴 |
[00:56] | Free drinks for a full week | 如果你们来帮我 |
[00:57] | if you come help me out right now | 干几个小时的活 |
[00:59] | for a few hours. | 就可以在这免费畅饮一整周 |
[01:00] | You can stay on the floor in the back | 你别欺负埃塔 |
[01:01] | if you leave Etta out of it. | 后面地板就给你睡 |
[01:04] | Deal. | 成交 |
[01:44] | Stop! I have to ask you something! | 住手 我要问你个事 |
[01:46] | Why was the broom late for the meeting? | 为什么扫把开会迟到了 |
[01:48] | It overswept. | 因为它睡过了 |
[01:51] | Stay out! | 滚出去 |
[01:53] | Oh, you commie cunt. | 你这个苏共贱货 |
[01:56] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[02:00] | It’s me, baby. | 是我 宝贝 |
[02:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:05] | I fucked up. I know I fucked up. | 是我不好 我承认是我不好 |
[02:08] | I fucked up bad, | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[02:09] | but I-I’m gonna make it up to you and the kids. | 但是我会补偿你和孩子们 |
[02:14] | Frankie. | 小弗 |
[02:15] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:18] | You could at least turn around and look at me. | 你至少转过头看看我 |
[02:22] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[02:24] | Go fuck yourself. | 去死吧你 |
[02:34] | Shit. | 靠 |
[03:57] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[03:58] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[04:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:02] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[04:04] | Fine. | 还好 |
[04:07] | How are the rest of the kids? | 其他孩子怎么样 |
[04:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:10] | Can I see ’em? | 我能见见他们吗 |
[04:11] | Everybody’s sleepin’. | 都在睡觉 |
[04:13] | Could you and I talk for a minute? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[04:15] | Nope. | 不行 |
[04:25] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[04:26] | Brought you some hot cocoa. | 给你带了杯热可可 |
[04:30] | This is breast milk. Do you want me to walk it up? | 这是母乳 要我送过去吗 |
[04:37] | You gonna go back to Neil’s today? | 今天回尼尔那吗 |
[04:40] | He came by Patsy’s last night. He feels awful about all this. | 他昨晚来Patsy之家了 他也挺难受的 |
[04:53] | Monica’s back. | 莫妮卡回来了 |
[04:59] | Got your breast milk! | 出来拿母乳 |
[05:02] | You know, I’m gettin’ real tired | 每天跑来跑去 |
[05:03] | of comin’ around here every morning. | 累死我了 |
[05:05] | This is bullshit. | 真是胡闹 |
[05:05] | Just give us the baby back already. | 快把孩子还给我们 |
[05:07] | The DCFS has all the info they need | 我们留下弗兰妮需要的所有资料 |
[05:09] | to place Franny with us. | 都交给家庭服务署了 |
[05:10] | If Debbie keeps sleeping on the lawn, | 如果黛比继续睡在草坪上 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna call the cops. | 我就要报警了 |
[05:14] | We should be the ones callin’ the cops. | 我们才要报警呢 |
[05:15] | Kidnapping is worse than trespassing. | 绑架可比擅闯民宅严重 |
[05:18] | Just hand us the baby, | 把孩子给我们 |
[05:19] | and we’ll all go back to our lives. | 就没人再来打扰你了 |
[05:21] | We’ll see you tomorrow at the DCFS meeting. | 明天儿童与家庭服务部会议见 |
[05:33] | Anyone important? | 是要紧人士吗 |
[05:36] | Someone named “Answer at Your Own Risk.” | 一个叫’接电话有风险’的人 |
[05:40] | Shit. | 操 |
[05:42] | It’s my mom. | 是我老妈 |
[05:43] | Didn’t even know you had a mom. | 你还有妈妈呀 |
[05:46] | Haven’t talked to her in months. | 好久没跟她说过话了 |
[05:49] | What’s she like? | 她人怎么样 |
[05:52] | Uh, unmedicated. Bipolar. Drug addict. | 缺少治疗 狂躁症 瘾君子 |
[05:56] | My kind of gal. | 我就好那口呀 |
[05:57] | Kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[06:00] | Are you gonna text her? | 你要给她回短信吗 |
[06:04] | Later. | 晚点吧 |
[06:05] | You can’t just dive into Monica. | 接近莫妮卡得悠着点 |
[06:07] | You got to dip your toe in slowly. | 先伸个脚趾进去试试水 |
[06:12] | Should we, um, invite her to the Backend tonight? | 晚上去夜店要不要叫她一起 |
[06:14] | – Could be a hoot. – Yeah, for you, maybe. | -也许会挺有意思 -可能对你来说会吧 |
[06:17] | I am charming. Parents love me. | 我是万人迷 父母超爱我的 |
[06:20] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[06:23] | Monica’s brand of crazy can be kind of terrifying sometimes. | 莫妮卡发起疯来有点可怕 |
[06:29] | I don’t scare easy. | 我没那么容易被吓到 |
[06:31] | I’m gonna shower. Think about it. | 我要去洗澡 你考虑一下吧 |
[06:41] | Great TV. Who bought it? | 电视真棒 谁买的 |
[06:44] | You did, with your credit card, | 你买的 用你的信用卡 |
[06:46] | and then I called and returned it | 然后我打电话说退货 |
[06:48] | and canceled the order. | 取消订单 |
[06:50] | Then you bought it again, so we kept it. | 结果你又买了一台 所以就留下吧 |
[06:52] | You also bought those new washers. | 你还买了那些新洗衣机 |
[06:53] | I got ’em hooked up last night. | 昨天晚上都安装好了 |
[06:55] | Well, how about that? | 真不错 |
[06:57] | Yeah, I told Wendell we should’ve years ago. | 我早就跟温德尔说要买了 |
[07:00] | Hey. You clockin’ in? | 你来上班了吗 |
[07:02] | Yeah, just wanted to check out the new digs. | 来看看这边的新工作是什么情况 |
[07:04] | Where’d all the cats go? | 猫都去哪儿了 |
[07:05] | Uh, upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[07:07] | We’re gonna soft-open today. | 今天先试营业一下 |
[07:09] | There’s a coffee station. Free pie. | 这里有咖啡 免费的派 |
[07:11] | Oh, and I’m starting a fluff-and-fold service. | 我打算试着提供叠衣服的服务 |
[07:13] | The dry cleaner over on 83rd and Racine, | 八十三街和拉辛大道交汇处那家烘干店 |
[07:16] | he got bought by the Shake Shack, | 被一家汉堡店买下了 |
[07:17] | and the guy said that I can just have his laundry scale. | 那人说我可以把洗衣称拿走 |
[07:20] | And those things are, like, 500 bucks. | 那些东西可要五百块一个 |
[07:22] | Sweet. | 棒 |
[07:23] | Ooh, can I be your first Yelp review? | 第一个大众点评评价我来写好吗 |
[07:25] | Sure, as long as it’s a rave. | 当然 只要你把这地方捧上天就行 |
[07:29] | Hey, love of my life. | 我此生的挚爱 |
[07:31] | I got your prescriptions, | 我把你的药取来了 |
[07:32] | some heat cream… | 还有酸痛药膏 |
[07:36] | and a bran muffin. | 外加一个燕麦麸玛芬 |
[07:38] | You are so good to me, Wendell. | 你对我太好了 温德尔 |
[07:40] | I’m the luckiest girl on the planet. | 我是地球上最幸运的女孩 |
[07:43] | Well, it’s the least I could do | 这都是我应该做的 |
[07:45] | after that wild flight of passion | 在昨夜我们那 |
[07:48] | you commandeered last night. | 一番云雨之后 |
[07:51] | Oh, my. Was I any good? | 我表现得好吗 |
[07:54] | You were a tiger. | 你简直猛虎出闸 |
[07:55] | Aw, thanks! | 谢谢夸奖 |
[07:59] | Oh, poopsie, would you rub my knees? | 小心肝 帮我揉揉膝盖行吗 |
[08:02] | They hurt somethin’ awful. | 它们好痛 |
[08:03] | Absolutely, my love. | 当然 我的爱 |
[08:06] | I got to admit. | 我得承认 |
[08:08] | It’s the happiest I’ve seen her in a while. | 很久没看到她这么开心了 |
[08:10] | She’s got you washing her sheets, | 你帮她洗床单 |
[08:13] | managing her doctors visits, buying her food. | 带她去看医生 给她买吃的 |
[08:16] | Well, it’s a cheap price to pay | 和温暖的床 宽容的心 |
[08:18] | for a warm bed, a kind heart, | 以及有线电视相比 |
[08:21] | and cable TV. | 这不算什么 |
[08:24] | Monica’s back. | 莫妮卡回来了 |
[08:26] | Yes, she is. | 是的 她回来了 |
[08:28] | – You saw her? – Who’s Monica? | -你见过她了吗 -谁是莫妮卡 |
[08:30] | Ancient history, my love. How’s this feeling? | 都是往事 我的爱 感觉好点了吗 |
[08:33] | Like heaven. | 好得上天了 |
[08:39] | The homeless shelter’s down the street, lady. | 收容所在街尾 女士 |
[08:42] | Get up! | 起来 |
[08:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | – Oh, my God. – Holy shit. | -我的天 -我操 |
[08:50] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[08:52] | Deb. | 小黛 |
[08:53] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[08:55] | You’re a woman. | 你现在是个女人了 |
[08:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[08:58] | Well, I’m–I’m back. | 那个 我回来了 |
[09:01] | I’m looking for Frank. | 我在找弗兰克 |
[09:03] | He isn’t here. | 他不在这里 |
[09:04] | No, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[09:05] | I saw him. He wouldn’t talk to me. | 我见过他了 他不肯理我 |
[09:08] | I was hoping that you kids could help me out. | 我希望你们这些孩子能帮帮我 |
[09:11] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Maybe a cup of coffee before I go? | 在我走之前能请我喝杯咖啡吗 |
[09:20] | I mean, it’s kind of cold out here. | 这外面挺冷的 |
[09:21] | Look, Monica, my baby got stolen, | 莫妮卡 我的孩子被偷了 |
[09:23] | and I have to go get her back. | 我要去把她找回来 |
[09:25] | You have a baby? | 你有孩子了 |
[09:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:31] | Oh, my God! I’m a grandma! | 老天 我当外婆了 |
[09:37] | – Later. – See you, man. | -回见 -回见 伙计 |
[09:41] | Catch you later, man. | 回见 伙计 |
[10:14] | Hey, how’s Lucas? | 卢卡斯还好吗 |
[10:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:25] | Again. | 再一次 |
[10:29] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah, like, 80 times. | 当然 不知道多少次了 |
[10:32] | They’re useless. | 他们根本不管事 |
[10:33] | DCFS too. | 儿童与家庭服务部也一样 |
[10:34] | They don’t even seem to care that Franny got kidnapped. | 他们完全不在乎弗兰妮被绑架了 |
[10:37] | What? | 什么 |
[10:40] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[10:41] | – Hey, Kev. – Hey. | -你好 小凯 -你好 |
[10:42] | What brings you back? | 你怎么回来了 |
[10:44] | Uh, it…was time. | 是时候了 |
[10:48] | So, you staying here? | 你住这儿 |
[10:50] | Oh, sleeping on the couch | 在我消化了我两个老婆背叛了我这事之前 |
[10:51] | until I get over my two wives betraying me. | 我都得在这儿蹭沙发了 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:54] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[10:55] | No luck this morning, Debs? | 今天也没成功 小黛 |
[10:57] | No. I miss her so much. | 是的 我好想她 |
[11:00] | A part of my body’s been chopped off. | 感觉就像是我身上的肉被割下来了 |
[11:02] | That is exactly the way I felt | 当年菲奥娜第一次被人带走时 |
[11:05] | the first time they took Fiona from me. | 我就是这感觉 |
[11:07] | I screamed my throat raw. | 我嗓子都喊伤了 |
[11:10] | Tore my hair out. | 披头散发 |
[11:11] | And I was on acid, but…awful. | 我当时虽然磕了药 但还是很难受 |
[11:15] | I didn’t neglect my baby because I was on drugs. | 我没有因为嗑药而忽略了我的孩子 |
[11:17] | I’m a good mom. | 我是个好妈妈 |
[11:18] | I would never do half the shit that you did to us. | 我绝不会像你对我们一样对我的孩子 |
[11:21] | What are you even doing here? | 你还在这儿干什么 |
[11:25] | Well… | 那个 |
[11:31] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[11:33] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[11:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:38] | I’m Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[11:40] | I’m Mama. | 我是你妈妈 |
[11:42] | He’s huge. | 他长大了好多 |
[11:44] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[11:45] | And so… | 那么 |
[11:48] | We are getting your baby back. | 我们去把你的孩子要回来 |
[11:54] | Whoa, you sure you want to do that? | 你确定你要那么做 |
[11:56] | Nobody takes my fucking granddaughter. | 谁他妈也别想抢走我的外孙女 |
[12:02] | All right, stand back, honey, ’cause it’s gonna get rude. | 好了 退后点 亲爱的 我要发飙了 |
[12:08] | Attention, residents! | 注意了 居民们 |
[12:11] | According to the bylaws | 根据公众法案条例 |
[12:13] | of Public Act 94-704… | 第94章704条 |
[12:19] | The child is only granted custody | 只有当孩子的母亲被法庭认定为 |
[12:21] | to the grandparents | 不合格时 |
[12:23] | only when the child’s mother | 孩子的监护权 |
[12:26] | is deemed unfit by the court, | 才属于祖父母 |
[12:29] | which has not happened yet! | 不过这事根本没发生 |
[12:32] | Nor has the baby been… | 孩子既没有 |
[12:34] | in any physical danger. | 受到人身威胁 |
[12:36] | Nor has the child’s home been deemed hazardous | 也没有社工认定孩子的家 |
[12:40] | by a social worker! | 属于危险场地 |
[12:42] | So you have no legal right | 因此你没有任何权利 |
[12:45] | to keep Franny from her mom! | 让她们母女分离 |
[12:49] | So give us the fucking baby! | 所以快他妈把孩子还回来 |
[12:52] | I’m calling the cops! | 我要报警了 |
[12:53] | What the hell is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[12:54] | – Give us the fuck– – Franny! | -把他妈的… -弗兰妮 |
[12:56] | I’m getting my motherfucking granddaughter back. | 快把我家孙女还给我 |
[12:58] | Get back, bitch! | 退后 你这贱货 |
[13:00] | Before I knock those cheap extensions | 否则我把你头上那些 |
[13:02] | right off your head! | 廉价假发敲下来 |
[13:03] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 走 |
[13:05] | You’re gonna fuckin’ burn! | 你他妈死定了 |
[13:07] | She’s a hot piece of ass, your mother. | 你妈妈是个性感尤物 |
[13:09] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我意思 |
[13:10] | But within that fine mortal husk lies a rotting pile of filth, | 但她亮丽的躯壳底下埋藏着腐烂的污秽 |
[13:14] | and I don’t want her soiling you, | 我不希望她污染你 |
[13:16] | so, from now on, you fight. | 所以从现在起 你要反抗 |
[13:17] | Fight Mama? | 反抗妈妈 |
[13:18] | Yes, my son. | 没错 儿子 |
[13:19] | Fight her with every muscle in your wee body, | 使尽你吃奶的力反抗她 |
[13:22] | or she will drag you into her pit of despair | 否则她将把你拖进她绝望的深渊 |
[13:25] | and murder your soul. | 谋杀你的灵魂 |
[13:27] | So… | 所以 |
[13:30] | Remember, whenever you see the blonde woman | 记住 只要你看见穿着绿色靴子 |
[13:33] | with the green boots and the blue parka, | 蓝色派克大衣的金发女子 |
[13:35] | you yell, “Stranger, danger,” | 马上大喊 “危险 陌生人” |
[13:37] | and kick her until an adult shows up. | 一直踹她 直到有大人出现 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:40] | All right, go make the rich kids feel bad. | 好了 去让那些富家子弟内疚吧 |
[13:47] | Later. | 晚点见 |
[14:03] | Here’s your fair-trade coffee. | 你的”公平贸易咖啡”来了 |
[14:05] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Hey, you want to write me a good Yelp review? | 你要不要帮我在点评网上写一篇好评 |
[14:09] | Hell yeah. | 没问题 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:12] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好 |
[14:13] | I’m Fiona. | 我是菲奥娜 |
[14:14] | I’m the owner at Wendell’s. | 温德尔洗衣店的老板 |
[14:16] | I just wanted to let you know | 我要告诉各位 |
[14:17] | that today, when you buy a cup of our organic roast, | 今天 只要购买一杯我们的有机咖啡 |
[14:20] | you’re gonna get a free piece of homemade pie. | 就能免费得到一块手工派 |
[14:23] | So, tell your friends. Enjoy. | 欢迎转告朋友 请慢用 |
[14:25] | I’ll mention the pie in my review. | 我会在点评里提到派的 |
[14:27] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[14:28] | Hello, love. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[14:30] | I brought lunch. | 我带了午餐 |
[14:31] | Uh, vegetarian chili, Spanish sardines, | 素食辣酱 西班牙沙丁鱼 |
[14:36] | and…the hell? | 还有…这什么 |
[14:39] | Pickled baloney? | 腌制香肠 |
[14:40] | I’m not eating that shit. | 我才不吃这鬼东西 |
[14:42] | Why don’t we ever go out anymore? | 我们为什么再也不一起出去了 |
[14:45] | You’re right. We don’t. | 你说对了 |
[14:46] | Let’s go scare us up a real meal. | 咱们一起出去吃顿像样的午餐 |
[14:48] | Whoopee! | 好棒 |
[14:50] | You got any cash? | 你身上有现金吗 |
[14:51] | Well, I took out some walking-around money | 我昨天从银行领了点 |
[14:53] | from the bank yesterday. | 零花用的钱 |
[14:55] | Let me just put on my face. | 让我去画个妆 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:00] | Holy moly. | 我的妈呀 |
[15:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:03] | If someone gave this place a bad review, | 如果有人给这里写了差评 |
[15:05] | would you want to know about it? | 你会想知道吗 |
[15:06] | We’ve been open, like, four hours. | 我们才开业多久啊 四小时 |
[15:07] | – How bad? – Bad. | -会有多差 -很差 |
[15:10] | Yeah, read it to me. Quietly. | 好 念给我听 小声点 |
[15:13] | “I was unfortunate enough | “今天早上 |
[15:15] | to attend the soft open of my local Laundromat | 我很不幸地参加了附近洗衣店的 |
[15:17] | early this morning. | 试卖营运 |
[15:18] | Used to be a cool, shabby joint | 这原是一家简陋而惬意的小店 |
[15:20] | run by a mean old cat lady, | 由一位刻薄的爱猫老太太经营 |
[15:21] | but the current owner | 但现在的业主 |
[15:22] | is apparently some clueless Southside chick. | 显然是个无知的南区小妞 |
[15:26] | If I could give this place negative stars, I would.” | 如果可以 我会给这地方打负分” |
[15:29] | And then, in all caps | 然后大写加粗写着 |
[15:30] | “Do not spend money here!!!!” | “千万别在这消费” |
[15:32] | Four exclamation points. | 四个感叹号 |
[15:34] | Four? Amazing. Who is this person? | 四个 了不起 这是谁 |
[15:37] | Jesse. Cute picture. | 杰西 头像很可爱 |
[15:40] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[15:43] | She looks about 15. | 她看上去才十五岁 |
[15:46] | Yelping since July 2009. | 2009年起加入点评网 |
[15:49] | She must live around here. | 她一定住在附近 |
[15:51] | All her recent reviews are of the nearby places. | 她最近点评的都是附近的店家 |
[15:54] | Frank, are you gonna let her go out like that? | 弗兰克 你就让她这样出去吗 |
[15:57] | You’re kidding. She’s a knockout. | 这样怎么了 多性感啊 |
[16:00] | If anyone asks, I am on a date | 要是有人问起 就说我去约会了 |
[16:02] | with my radiant and captivating wife. | 跟我家貌美如花热情似火的娇妻 |
[16:18] | Yeah, come in. | 请进 |
[16:21] | – Did I wake you? – No. No, I can’t sleep. | -我吵醒你了吗 -没有 我睡不着 |
[16:24] | – Working nights sucks. – Oh, I feel you. | -上夜班总这样 -我懂的 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I’m about to hose off. You mind if I borrow your razor? | 我准备闪了 能不能借下你的剃须刀 |
[16:28] | – I left mine at home. – Sure, yeah. | -我的落在家里了 -当然 |
[16:29] | And a clean pair of socks, | 还得借双干净袜子 |
[16:31] | some deodorant, and some tweezers. | 借下除臭剂 再借一副小钳子 |
[16:34] | So, Monica’s back, huh? | 话说莫妮卡回来了 |
[16:36] | Yeah, when you think you’re gettin’ out of here? | 对 你打算什么时候走 |
[16:38] | I don’t know, man. | 不知道 |
[16:38] | I-I didn’t plan on staying this long. | 我也没想住这么久 |
[16:40] | I want V back, but I don’t trust Lana, | 我很想念小维 但我不信任拉娜 |
[16:42] | and V wants me back, but not without Lana, | 小维也想念我 但她还想要拉娜 |
[16:44] | and who knows what Lana wants? | 而拉娜 谁知道她在想什么 |
[16:45] | We’re like the “Hour-obe-ras.” | 我们就像”咸味儿蛇” |
[16:47] | Like the what? | 什么东西 |
[16:49] | Snake eating its own tail. | 一条咬自己尾巴的蛇 |
[16:51] | – I saw a label in the Alibi. – Sure that’s how you say that? | -酒吧里一瓶酒上有 -确定是这么念吗 |
[16:54] | Well, whatever. We’re stuck. | 管它呢 反正就是卡死了 |
[16:56] | And I don’t even know who to ask for for advice. | 而且我都不知道该咨询谁 |
[16:57] | It’s like the only time you see this kind of thing | 感觉我们这种情感纠纷只会出现在 |
[16:59] | is on Maury Povich. Should we do that? | 莫里·波维奇脱口秀上 要不要试试 |
[17:02] | – Do what, Maury Povich? – Yeah, he’s got experts. | -试什么 脱口秀吗 -对 他是专家 |
[17:06] | Yeah, V wouldn’t allow it. | 算了 小维肯定不同意 |
[17:08] | Plane tickets aren’t cheap. Who’s local? | 飞机票太贵了 有没有近一点的 |
[17:11] | That bald, chubby, Richard-Pryor-lookin’ dude. | 那个长得像理查德·普赖尔的秃头胖子 |
[17:14] | Steve Harvey? | 史蒂夫·哈维吗 |
[17:15] | I’ll call him. Nothing to lose. | 我打电话问问 反正没什么损失 |
[17:20] | I could’ve predicted she’d bail on us. | 其实我早就料到她会抛弃我们 |
[17:23] | Chaos junkie. | 吸毒的疯婆子 |
[17:26] | Thank you, my good man. | 谢谢你 小兄弟 |
[17:27] | But can you blame me? | 可这能怪我吗 |
[17:30] | That’s what I fell for. | 我就喜欢她这一点 |
[17:31] | She was electric. | 她简直电力十足 |
[17:33] | The first night I met her, | 我遇到她的那天晚上 |
[17:35] | she threatened to put a cigarette out on my arm. | 她说要用我的胳膊来灭烟 |
[17:38] | I dared her to do it. | 我说她不敢 |
[17:39] | And look. | 你看 |
[17:42] | After I stopped screaming from the pain, | 我疼得尖叫 等我叫完了 |
[17:44] | we fucked like rabbits. | 我们就疯狂地做爱 |
[17:46] | And from that night on, | 从那天晚上开始 |
[17:47] | I knew I would give up everything for that woman. | 我就知道我愿为这个女人放弃一切 |
[17:50] | Oh, my God, we had fun. | 我们在一起玩得可嗨了 |
[17:53] | Listen to me. | 你听我这语气 |
[17:53] | I sound like I’m still stuck on her. | 好像还对她一往情深似的 |
[17:57] | She burrows under my skin like a fucking tick. | 她就像虱子一样潜伏在我皮肤下 |
[18:00] | Evil. | 太坏了 |
[18:01] | Oh, my God, and the years I wasted, | 天哪 我浪费了那么多年时光 |
[18:04] | broken up over her. | 被她伤透了心 |
[18:05] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[18:07] | Sure, you do. | 你当然认识 |
[18:08] | It’s–it’s me, Wendell, your poopsie. | 是我啊 温德尔 你的小宝贝 |
[18:10] | Wendell’s dead. | 温德尔死了 |
[18:25] | Is Lana here? | 拉娜在吗 |
[18:26] | She just left for the Alibi. | 她刚去艾莱柏酒吧了 |
[18:30] | Hey, little Gemma. | 小杰玛 |
[18:32] | Hey, little Amy. | 小艾米 |
[18:33] | Hey, boy from the mother I’m still pissed at. | 还有你个臭小子 我还在生你妈的气 |
[18:36] | Gemma tenderized Amy’s skull with an Etch A Sketch before lunch. | 午饭前杰玛用画板砸了艾米的头 |
[18:40] | I think they miss their daddy. | 她们应该很想爸爸 |
[18:42] | Their daddy misses them too. | 爸爸也很想她们 |
[18:44] | Daddy also misses holding their mommy at night. | 爸爸还很想晚上抱着妈妈睡觉 |
[18:47] | One of their mommies. | 想抱其中一个妈妈 |
[18:48] | The other mommy, he’s still confused about. | 另一个妈妈 他还没想清楚 |
[18:50] | – When will he figure it out? – He doesn’t know. | -他什么时候能想清楚 -他还不知道 |
[18:52] | He thinks they should get help with it. | 他觉得应该找人咨询一下 |
[18:54] | What kind of help? | 哪种咨询 |
[18:56] | So, I called Steve Harvey. | 我给史蒂夫·哈维打电话了 |
[18:59] | Not the guy. The show. | 不是主持人 是节目组 |
[19:00] | To see if they’d take us. | 看他们愿不愿意接 |
[19:01] | Take us where? On the air? | 接我们干什么 上节目吗 |
[19:04] | Yeah, kind of. | 对 |
[19:05] | He said they’re focused on weddings, | 他说他们现在比较关注婚礼 |
[19:07] | divorces, celebrities, obese women over 40, | 离婚 明星 四十多岁的胖女人 |
[19:10] | and may do alternative families next year, | 可能明年还会拍交换家庭 |
[19:12] | and I was like, “I can’t wait that long. | 我就说 “我可等不了那么久 |
[19:14] | I got no clean drawers, | 我没干净内裤穿了 |
[19:15] | and my junk hasn’t been lady-touched in a week.” | 我老二一周没被女人摸过了” |
[19:17] | – So they gave me phone numbers. – For what? | -所以他们给了我电话号码 -什么号码 |
[19:19] | Marriage counselors. | 婚姻咨询师 |
[19:21] | I don’t know what else to do, V. | 我也没有别的办法了 小维 |
[19:22] | We can’t keep going around in circles | 我们不能像”咸味儿蛇”那样 |
[19:24] | like the “Hour-obe-ras.” | 一直兜圈子 |
[19:25] | – The what? – The “Hour-obe-ras.” | -什么 -“咸味儿蛇” |
[19:27] | That–that new tequila we got at the Alibi. | 艾莱柏的新龙舌兰酒 |
[19:29] | It had a snake eating its own tail. | 蛇吃自己的尾巴 |
[19:32] | We can’t be the only throuple on Earth | 我们不可能是这世上第一个 |
[19:33] | that’s gone through this, right? | 经历这种事的三人家庭 对吧 |
[19:34] | Marriage therapists have seen this stuff all the time. | 婚姻咨询师经常见到这种事 |
[19:37] | They’ll know what to do. | 他们知道该怎么做 |
[19:40] | Oh, look at her. | 看看她 |
[19:42] | Those cheeks! | 这个小脸蛋 |
[19:44] | She must’ve missed you so much. | 她肯定特别想你 |
[19:46] | Daughters always miss their mommies. | 女儿都会想妈妈 |
[19:50] | Do you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[19:51] | You disappeared. | 你消失了 |
[19:53] | Again. | 又一次 |
[19:57] | Well, I’m here now, and I’m staying put. | 我现在回来了 我不走了 |
[20:01] | All minors out of the bar, | 所有未成年都出去 |
[20:03] | or else I pour gas on you and light matches. | 要不然我就把汽油浇你们身上点着 |
[20:06] | She can’t go out. | 她不能出去 |
[20:08] | The cops are prowling around, | 警察正在暗中巡查 |
[20:10] | looking for a red-headed teenager | 寻找一个红头发的少女 |
[20:11] | and a loony blonde with a bat. | 和一个拿着球棍的金发疯子 |
[20:13] | I’m not going home. | 我不回家 |
[20:14] | I’m going to Neil’s. He misses us. | 我去尼尔家 他很想我们 |
[20:16] | Good call. | 那不错 |
[20:17] | I’m gonna hang here in case Frank shows up. | 我要留在这儿以防弗兰克出现 |
[20:21] | Where you gonna sleep? | 你要在哪睡觉 |
[20:22] | I’ll find someplace. | 我会找个地方睡的 |
[20:25] | You can crash with us tonight. | 你今晚可以来跟我们睡 |
[20:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[20:29] | Aw, Deb. You’re a doll. | 小黛 你真是可爱 |
[20:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:34] | Can you take my duffel too? | 你能把我的包也带走吗 |
[20:37] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:38] | Here’s our address. | 这是我们的地址 |
[20:40] | Our key’s under the mat. | 钥匙在门垫下面 |
[20:42] | We’re unit one. | 我们在一单元 |
[20:44] | Thank you so– | 多谢 |
[20:45] | and thank you for making me a grandmother. | 谢谢你让我做了外祖母 |
[20:48] | I haven’t been this happy since the summer you were born. | 从你出生的那个夏天后我都没这么高兴过了 |
[20:52] | Winter. My birthday’s in December. | 冬天 我生日在十二月 |
[20:55] | See you later. | 回见吧 |
[20:57] | I’m a motherfucking grandma! | 我他妈是外祖母了 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:03] | I got to freshen up for Frank. | 我得为弗兰克清理一下 |
[21:05] | Show him I still got it. | 向他证明我依然不减当年 |
[21:07] | Got what? Crabs or herpes? | 不减什么 虱子还是疱疹 |
[21:09] | – So, I talked to Kev. – And? | -我跟小凯谈了 -然后呢 |
[21:12] | He thinks we should go see a throuples counselor. | 他认为我们应该去看三人家庭咨询师 |
[21:15] | I said I’d talk to you about it. | 我说会跟你谈谈 |
[21:17] | Hey, yo, V, can I get whatever’s cheap and ugly? | 小维 给我来点便宜带劲的 |
[21:20] | Maybe we can go once? | 我们就去一次行吗 |
[21:22] | If we hate it, we don’t have to go again. | 如果我们不喜欢 那下次就不去了 |
[21:23] | – Okay. – Really? | -好吧 -真的吗 |
[21:25] | We go to throuple counsel. | 我们去三人家庭咨询 |
[21:27] | We go and sit in front of old man with shit breath. | 我们去坐在一个满嘴口臭的老头子面前 |
[21:30] | Talk about fucking. He takes notes. | 聊着做爱 他记录 |
[21:31] | He goes home and spanks his monkey. | 然后他回家撸管 |
[21:34] | If you both want this, I do it for you. | 如果你们都想这样 那我就为你们去 |
[21:38] | His drink’s on me! | 他的酒我请了 |
[21:40] | No, no, I got my own drink. | 不 不 我自己付钱 |
[21:41] | – Monica? – Hey, V. | -莫妮卡 -小维 |
[21:43] | Last ball, I got side-titty. | 最后一个球 副乳给我 |
[21:47] | Who is this spastic woman? | 这个疯女人是谁 |
[21:49] | Frank’s wife. The kids’ mother. | 弗兰克的老婆 孩子的妈妈 |
[21:50] | Kids have a mother? | 那群孩子还有妈 |
[21:51] | Barely. | 很少出现 |
[21:52] | You gonna tell us where you’ve been, Monica? | 跟我们讲讲去哪了吧 莫妮卡 |
[21:54] | Iowa. | 爱荷华 |
[21:55] | Some Shitsville roadhouse off the 80. | 80号公路下面的某家汽车旅馆 |
[21:58] | Bunch of truckers. | 一群卡车司机 |
[22:00] | More guns than teeth in that place. | 那地方的枪管子比牙还多 |
[22:02] | Once, I saw a guy skin a buck in the parking lot | 有次我见过一个男的在停车场 |
[22:06] | with a rock and a rope. | 用石头和绳子剥鹿皮 |
[22:08] | Wow, civility is alive and well. | 礼仪保存得很好啊 |
[22:11] | So, what brings you back to town? | 什么风把你吹回来了 |
[22:13] | Frank and the kids. | 弗兰克和孩子们 |
[22:14] | I’m gonna make good. | 我要补偿他们 |
[22:16] | You hear that, Lip? | 听到了吗 利普 |
[22:18] | I got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[22:20] | I’m gonna set you and the kids up for life. | 我要帮你和孩子们安排好一生 |
[22:31] | I trust you licked your wounds by now. | 你自怨自艾过了吧 |
[22:33] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[22:34] | I scored you an interview. | 我帮你预约了一个面试 |
[22:36] | Hedge fund. Just went public. | 一家对冲基金公司 刚上市 |
[22:38] | – Internship? – Yes. | -实习吗 -是的 |
[22:41] | – No. No, thanks. – But this one pays. | -不了 谢谢 -但这家公司有工资 |
[22:43] | I need you to go in tomorrow morning. | 我需要你明早去一趟 |
[22:45] | Early. Real early. | 要早点 非常早 |
[22:46] | We’re on Wall Street time. | 华尔街时间的早 |
[22:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:51] | I feel rotten I put you through that board of appeal bullshit. | 让你经历之前的狗屁上诉我很自责 |
[22:54] | Ease my conscience and make a buck. | 安抚我的良心 顺便赚点钱 |
[22:56] | Two birds, one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[22:58] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[23:00] | You still washing diner dishes? | 你还在餐厅洗盘子吗 |
[23:07] | Text me the details, okay? | 把细节发给我 好吗 |
[23:08] | Good. | 好 |
[23:09] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[23:11] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[23:17] | Etta? | 埃塔 |
[23:18] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[23:19] | Bus is late. | 公车来晚了 |
[23:21] | This isn’t a bus stop. | 这不是公交车站 |
[23:23] | That explains it. | 这就说得通了 |
[23:25] | Have you seen Wendell? | 你看到温德尔了吗 |
[23:27] | There you are! | 你在这呢 |
[23:29] | I got your leftovers, your purse, your coat. | 你的剩菜 钱包和外衣都在我这 |
[23:33] | You just ditched Etta? | 你把埃塔甩了 |
[23:34] | What, Monica showed up? | 莫妮卡现身了吗 |
[23:36] | I didn’t ditch anyone. | 我没甩任何人 |
[23:37] | She left of her own free will. | 她自愿离开的 |
[23:38] | And fuck Monica. | 去他妈的莫妮卡 |
[23:40] | My heart is a dead, black hunk of coal | 在她看来 我的心 |
[23:42] | as far as she’s concerned. | 就如同死了的黑炭 |
[23:43] | Come on, poopsie. | 来吧 宝贝儿 |
[23:45] | Laundromat is just around the corner. | 洗衣店就在拐角处 |
[23:48] | Let’s get you in a hot bath. | 给你泡个热水澡 |
[23:59] | For fuck’s sake. | 该死 |
[24:00] | Where the hell is Frank? | 弗兰克呢 |
[24:02] | Probably with that batty old broad from the Laundromat. | 可能和那个洗衣店的古怪老太婆在一起 |
[24:05] | Frank’s living with a woman? | 弗兰克和一个女人住一起 |
[24:08] | Shit. | 靠 |
[24:10] | V, another tequila. | 小维 再来一杯龙舌兰 |
[24:15] | How long you plan on sticking around this time? | 这次你准备待多久 |
[24:20] | Forever. | 永远 |
[24:22] | Hey, babe? | 亲爱的 |
[24:22] | Yo, when’s our liquor vendor supposed to come? | 我们的供酒商什么时候来 |
[24:25] | – Tomorrow. – Good. | -明天 -很好 |
[24:27] | He botched up our booze order. | 他搞错了我们的酒水订单 |
[24:29] | Damn snake tequila. | 该死的蛇龙舌兰 |
[24:33] | So… | 那个 |
[24:35] | I got Debbie’s baby back for her. | 我帮黛比夺回了宝宝 |
[24:39] | Let me do something for you. | 让我帮你做点事吧 |
[24:41] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[24:43] | Money? Something for college? | 钱 或者上大学需要的东西 |
[24:45] | I’m not in college anymore. | 我没上大学了 |
[24:46] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:47] | Got drunk. | 喝醉了 |
[24:48] | Smashed a car up with a crowbar. | 用撬棍砸碎了一辆车 |
[24:50] | They kick you out for that? | 因为这个他们就把你开除了 |
[24:52] | Kids get drunk and smash shit up all the time. | 小孩喝醉 砸东西太常见了 |
[24:55] | It’s what college is for. | 大学不就干这些事吗 |
[24:56] | Those jerks. | 这群混蛋 |
[25:00] | Well, in ten years, when you cure cancer, | 十年后 等你能治愈癌症 |
[25:03] | they’re gonna come at you with an honorary– | 他们就会给你一个名誉学位 |
[25:05] | Hey, Monica, fuck off, huh? | 莫妮卡 滚好吗 |
[25:20] | And I don’t know where she’s at with her meds, so… | 我不知道她吃药的情况 所以 |
[25:24] | if it turns into a total shit show– | 如果到时一团乱 |
[25:25] | I’ll still want to bang you. Probably more. | 我还是会想操你的 可能更想 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么 |
[25:31] | They can’t close down the entire place for one party. | 他们不能为这一个聚会就不做生意了 |
[25:34] | Ah, fuck. Uh… | 操 |
[25:35] | We can hit that cowboy bar that we passed down the street. | 我们可以去路上经过的牛仔酒吧 |
[25:38] | – Oh, no, they card. – You’re over 21. | -不行 他们查身份证 -你年龄够了 |
[25:41] | It’s all slimy queens jacking off into urinals anyway. | 但那地方全是死娘炮对着小便池打飞机 |
[25:44] | Then don’t use the bathroom, all right? | 那就别去卫生间 好吗 |
[25:46] | Hey. I’m paying. | 我请你 |
[25:48] | One drink, then we’ll, I don’t know, | 喝一杯 然后我们就 |
[25:50] | go grab food somewhere else. | 去什么地方吃点东西 |
[25:51] | I’m not going to a place | 我不要去一个 |
[25:52] | where they fucking card at the door, okay? | 门口还他妈查身份证的地方 |
[25:55] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[25:57] | – Hi! – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[25:58] | Oh, my God. You’re so– | 我的天 你太 |
[25:59] | you’re gorgeous! | 你太帅了 |
[26:01] | I made a gorgeous man. | 我生了个大帅哥 |
[26:03] | Ah, and here’s his gorgeous friend.Hi. | 你是他的帅朋友吗 你好 |
[26:06] | Yeah, pleasure. | 是的 幸会 |
[26:07] | Bar’s closed. | 酒吧不营业 |
[26:10] | Ah, shit. | 讨厌 |
[26:11] | Well, I went by a cowboy bar. | 我刚路过一个牛仔酒吧 |
[26:13] | Oh, no, Trevor won’t go there ’cause they card. | 不 特雷弗不去那里因为他们查身份证 |
[26:17] | Are you underage? | 你不够年龄吗 |
[26:18] | – No. – No? | -够 -真的 |
[26:20] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定 -确定 |
[26:22] | – Let me see your ID. – Fuck no. | -让我看看你的身份证 -才不要 |
[26:23] | Ugh, you are underage! | 你就是不够年龄 |
[26:25] | Why wouldn’t you just get a fake ID like everybody else? | 你为什么不跟大家一样买个假身份证 |
[26:27] | I’m not fucking underage. | 我他妈才不是未成年 |
[26:28] | – Give me your license. Come on. – No.No. | -把你证件给我 来嘛 -不要 |
[26:30] | Okay, if he doesn’t want to show you, | 好了 如果他不想给你看 |
[26:31] | he doesn’t have to show you, hon. | 他就不用给你看 亲爱的 |
[26:33] | Forget it. Come on. | 算了吧 走吧 |
[26:35] | – It’s an old license. – So? | -那是以前的证件 -那又怎么样 |
[26:38] | Pre-transition. | 变性之前 |
[26:39] | You’re trans? | 你是变性人 |
[26:41] | I couldn’t tell. | 我看不出来 |
[26:42] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:43] | They make you show proof of gender confirmation surgery, | 他们会逼你拿出性别确认手术的证明 |
[26:46] | so let’s all gawk at the freak show, yeah? | 然后大家一起伸长脖子看小丑 好吗 |
[26:48] | Oh, hey, no. | 别这样 |
[26:50] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[26:51] | Wait! | 等等 |
[26:52] | You want to see prom pictures too? | 你还想看我的毕业舞会照片吗 |
[26:54] | That’s too bad. | 那太遗憾了 |
[26:55] | I was in the hospital | 我当时在医院 |
[26:56] | with my wrist bandaged that night. | 手腕上缠着纱布 |
[26:57] | I forgot to bring my camera. | 我忘了带照相机 |
[26:59] | I didn’t ask for prom pictures. | 我不是想看你的毕业舞会照片 |
[27:01] | How about ballet pictures? | 那芭蕾照片怎么样 |
[27:02] | I was just giving you shit, dick wad. | 我只是跟你开玩笑罢了 傻子 |
[27:04] | Oh, fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[27:05] | No, stop the name-calling, okay? | 别再骂人了 好吗 |
[27:07] | It’s getting crazy here. | 你们都有点失控了 |
[27:09] | Ian just gets a little wound up, just like his mom. | 伊恩就是有点不依不饶 就像他妈 |
[27:14] | Why are you here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[27:15] | To see you. | 来看你 |
[27:17] | No, why are you here now? | 不 你现在在这里干什么 |
[27:20] | – I– – See, this is what she does. | -我 -看 这就是她干的事 |
[27:21] | She just parachutes into your life like, | 她突然空降到你生活中 就像 |
[27:23] | “Hi, I’m here now.” | “你好 我在这了” |
[27:25] | As if nothing happened. | 好像什么都没发生过 |
[27:26] | That’s– I’m– | 那–我– |
[27:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:29] | You know, I could’ve used a mom | 你知道吗 我十二岁锁骨断了的时候 |
[27:30] | when I broke my collar bone at 12. | 我本该有个妈妈照顾我 |
[27:33] | Or when I got my heart smashed for the first time. | 或者当第一次我心碎的时候 |
[27:35] | She apologized. | 她道歉了 |
[27:36] | – Move on. – I’m sorry. | -别计较了 -对不起 |
[27:37] | Move on? | 别计较 |
[27:39] | – No. – Okay. | -不 -好 |
[27:40] | Ian, come on. | 伊恩 别走 |
[27:42] | Dude, I’m sorry. | 儿子 对不起 |
[27:44] | – Come on, babe. – Ian, come on. | -别走 宝贝 -伊恩 别这样 |
[27:45] | Ian, I just got here. | 伊恩 我才到这 |
[27:51] | Fucking Monica. What the fuck? | 去他妈的莫妮卡 怎么回事 |
[27:54] | You saw her, I’m guessin’? | 你见到她了 我猜 |
[27:55] | Yeah, at the Alibi. | 对 在艾莱柏酒吧 |
[27:57] | So she got Franny back? | 她把弗兰妮要回来了吗 |
[27:59] | What? How? | 什么 怎么要的 |
[28:00] | No fucking clue. | 鬼知道 |
[28:03] | I was at Derek’s house every mornin’, | 我每天早上都去德里克的房子那 |
[28:05] | but Monica waltzes in, | 但是莫妮卡就这么华丽登场 |
[28:06] | takes all the credit. | 把功劳都抢走了 |
[28:08] | I thought you were trying to let Debs do her own thing. | 我以为你是要让小黛自己搞定 |
[28:11] | They took Franny. She needed help. | 他们把弗兰妮抢走了 她需要帮助 |
[28:13] | When is the DCFS meeting? | 家庭与儿童服务署的约谈是几点 |
[28:16] | It’s tomorrow. | 明天 |
[28:18] | I’m nervous about leavin’ Etta alone. | 我不敢留下埃塔一个人 |
[28:20] | She’s gettin’ worse. | 她的情况越来越糟了 |
[28:21] | I can’t trust her with Frank, | 弗兰克和莫妮卡同时存在 |
[28:23] | not with Monica in town. | 我不放心他和埃塔一起 |
[28:24] | What are you readin’? | 你在看什么 |
[28:26] | Some idiot gave Wendell’s a bad review. | 有个白痴给了洗衣店差评 |
[28:29] | She loves the new dog run at the park, | 她喜欢新的遛狗服务 |
[28:32] | and she gave the CVS five stars. | 还就了CVS药店五星好评 |
[28:34] | I’m her only shitty review. | 她唯一的差评就给了我 |
[28:35] | That sucks. Hey, you, uh,you want another beer? | 那挺惨的 还要啤酒吗 |
[28:38] | Uh, yeah, please. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:41] | All right. | 好 |
[28:43] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:46] | Tell Carl about Monica? | 跟卡尔说莫妮卡回来了吗 |
[28:49] | No. No. | 没 还没 |
[28:50] | I don’t want to bother him during hell week. | 我不想在他的地狱周烦他 |
[28:54] | – You off booze again? – Yeah. | -你又戒酒了吗 -是的 |
[28:57] | So you had a Coke at the Alibi too? | 所以你在艾莱柏酒吧也是喝可乐吗 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:03] | I’m doing darks and towels if anyone has one. | 我要洗深色衣服和毛巾你们有的话就拿来 |
[29:06] | Svetlana agreed to go to throuples counseling. | 斯维特拉娜同意去做三人伴侣咨询了 |
[29:08] | That’s a thing? | 还有这玩意 |
[29:10] | Oh, I’m flippin’ out. | 我吓尿了 |
[29:11] | I mean, what if I say stuff I don’t want people to know? | 万一我说了什么我不想别人知道的话怎么办 |
[29:14] | They can’t force you to say anything embarrassing. | 他们不能强迫你说你觉得难以启齿的话 |
[29:16] | Yeah, but don’t these dudes have, like, powers? | 话是没错 但是难道他们没有能力什么的吗 |
[29:19] | Do you mean like Aquaman? | 你是说像潜水侠那样的能力吗 |
[29:20] | No, man. Not superpowers. | 不是 不是说超能力 |
[29:23] | They, like, look at you in a certain way, | 比如说 他们会用某种方式看着你 |
[29:25] | and then, suddenly, you have a memory of your foster mother | 你就突然回忆起了你的养母 |
[29:27] | forcing you to clean the toilet with a toothbrush | 逼你用牙刷刷厕所 |
[29:29] | ’cause you wrote on the wall in black marker. | 因为你用黑色马克笔在墙上乱涂乱画 |
[29:31] | Holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[29:32] | That’s my memory. | 这就是我的回忆 |
[29:33] | It’s already happening. I need a beer. | 这已经开始了 我需要来瓶啤酒 |
[29:36] | So you’re trying to stay together | 这么说经历了这些事之后 |
[29:37] | after all that? | 你们还是决定在一起了 |
[29:39] | I know you don’t think we should, | 我知道你觉得我们不该这样 |
[29:42] | not that I do either, but I need somebody to say, | 我也觉得不该 但是我需要有人告诉我 |
[29:44] | “Hey, you blew it. Throw in the towel.” | “嘿 你搞砸了 认输吧” |
[29:47] | Or “Hey…you’re doing great. Hang in there.” | 或者是 “嘿 你干得不错 坚持住” |
[29:50] | ‘Cause I can’t tell either way. | 因为我自己无法评断 |
[29:55] | Fuckin’ Monica. | 去他妈的莫妮卡 |
[29:58] | What’d she do to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[30:01] | Fucked up my night with Trevor. | 搞砸了我和特雷弗的约会之夜 |
[30:02] | Fucking narcissistic asshole. | 真他妈的神经病 |
[30:03] | She was always nice to me. | 她对我一直挺好 |
[30:08] | Yeah, fuck her. | 就是 去他妈的 |
[30:10] | If she comes near me again, | 她再接近我 |
[30:11] | I’m just gonna pretend like she’s not there. | 我就直接把她当空气 |
[30:14] | Just like she’s been to me my whole life. | 就跟她对我整个人生的意义一样 |
[30:16] | No, no. Not a chance. | 不 不 不可能 |
[30:18] | All right? She is gonna find a crack in your shell. | 好吗 她一定会找个漏洞钻进来 |
[30:20] | She is gonna slither in, and she’s gonna start plucking | 她会溜进来 |
[30:24] | at that one nerve no one else on the planet can reach. | 开始撩动那根这世上谁也碰触不到的神经 |
[30:27] | You want to bet? | 你敢打赌吗 |
[30:28] | Bet you 20 bucks you lose your shit. | 赌二十块你败给她 |
[30:30] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[30:37] | He’s mine, bitch! | 他是我的 贱人 |
[30:41] | Is it the Japs? | 是小日本鬼子吗 |
[30:44] | It’s just a homeless woman. | 就是个无家可归的女人 |
[30:46] | Go back to sleep. | 安心睡觉吧 |
[30:47] | Come on out. | 给我滚出来 |
[30:49] | Let me kick your ass, slut! | 让我揍扁你 荡妇 |
[30:54] | Frankie! Come out now! | 老弗 马上给我出来 |
[30:59] | I need you, and you need me! | 我需要你 你也需要我 |
[31:02] | Nothing can keep us apart! | 没什么能把我们分开 |
[31:05] | You know you can’t keep this up! | 你知道你忍不了多久的 |
[31:07] | You know it! | 你心里明白 |
[31:11] | Frankie! | 老弗 |
[31:13] | I know you! | 我了解你 |
[31:16] | I know you! You– | 我了解你 你… |
[31:19] | you’re gonna talk to me eventually! | 你最后还是会理我的 |
[31:27] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[31:29] | What are you doing up? | 你还醒着干嘛 |
[31:31] | Come to bed. | 上床睡觉吧 |
[31:32] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[31:35] | I’m freakin’ out about the DCFS meeting tomorrow. | 明天和家庭与儿童服务署的约谈让我紧张 |
[31:38] | You need rest. | 你需要休息 |
[31:39] | I can’t put her down. | 我都不敢把她放下 |
[31:41] | Feels like she might disappear at any moment. | 害怕她随时可能消失不见 |
[31:50] | You got Franny back! | 你把弗兰妮要回来了 |
[31:52] | Yeah. My mom did it. | 是啊 我妈要回来的 |
[31:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah, she’s trying to change, I guess. | 真的 我猜她想改过自新吧 |
[31:58] | I told her she could stay with us for a few days, | 我跟她说可以和我们一起住几天 |
[32:01] | since you and Lucas are moving out, anyways. | 毕竟你和卢卡斯也要搬出去了 |
[32:06] | I haven’t put a deposit down on an apartment. | 我还没交公寓定金 |
[32:09] | I mean, I found one place, but it’s a wreck. | 我找到了个住的地方 但那地方太破了 |
[32:11] | It’s gonna need tons of work, and I just– | 还需要做很多修缮工作 所以… |
[32:12] | Okay, so, like, Monica takes up a lot of room. | 好吧 莫妮卡需要很大空间 |
[32:16] | Like, emotionally. | 情感上的空间 |
[32:18] | And I don’t know how long she’s gonna be here for. | 而且我也不知道她要在这里呆多久 |
[32:20] | So… | 所以说… |
[32:21] | You said a few days. | 你刚说过只呆几天 |
[32:23] | Oh, and I packed some stuff for you. | 我打包了一些你的东西 |
[32:25] | In a box. To help out. | 装在箱子里了 我是为了帮你 |
[32:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:49] | 尤恩斯 未接来电(6) 尤恩斯 你错过了面试 | |
[33:08] | Hey, Debs. | 小黛 |
[33:09] | Checking in to see what time the DCFS meeting is today. | 我想问一下今天家庭与儿童服务署约谈的时间 |
[33:11] | So call me. Bye. | 记得给我回电话 拜拜 |
[33:14] | Morning, Etta. | 早安 埃塔 |
[33:15] | Made a profit yesterday. 32 cents. | 昨天赚到钱了 三十二美分 |
[33:17] | Big news. Call the papers. | 真是重大新闻 快给报社打电话 |
[33:20] | See? That shitty Yelp review didn’t do jack. | 看吧 点评网上的差评根本没什么影响 |
[33:23] | What kind of person would bother writing | 怎么会有人闲得没事 |
[33:26] | a bad review of a Laundromat? | 给洗衣店写差评呢 |
[33:29] | Apparently, some dumbass narcissist | 看来是某个蠢货自恋狂 |
[33:31] | who’s got nothing to do with my life | 和我一点关系都没有 |
[33:32] | but needs to start shit | 却偏要出来挑事 |
[33:33] | ’cause it makes her feel important. | 好显得自己有多重要 |
[33:35] | Hey, uh, where’s Wendell? | 话说 温德尔在哪 |
[33:38] | Dead. | 死了 |
[33:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:45] | Ow. Fuck. | 好痛 |
[33:49] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[33:51] | Is Frank here? | 弗兰克在这里吗 |
[33:53] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[33:55] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[34:01] | I don’t blame you for hating me. | 我不怪你恨我 |
[34:04] | Kind of hate myself. | 我都恨我自己 |
[34:06] | But I’m gonna make good. | 但我会将功补过的 |
[34:11] | So, Debbie showed me a photo of Carl in his military uniform. | 黛比给我看了一张卡尔穿着军装的照片 |
[34:16] | So sharp. | 帅极了 |
[34:18] | And Liam at Hopkins Academy? | 利亚姆竟然进了霍普金斯学院 |
[34:21] | And Debbie’s a mom! | 黛比还当妈妈了 |
[34:24] | Must’ve done something right. | 我一定是上辈积德了 |
[34:29] | And you did great things too, Fiona. | 你也很了不起 菲奥娜 |
[34:34] | Taking care of all the kids. | 照顾这么多孩子 |
[34:37] | You are amazing. | 你真是太棒了 |
[34:40] | You did such a better job than I could’ve. | 你当妈妈比我当得好多了 |
[34:45] | I’m proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[34:52] | Can I have an Advil? | 我能来一片止痛药吗 |
[34:53] | My head is killin’ me. | 我的头要疼死了 |
[35:10] | – Fuckin’ Monica. – What’s up? | -操蛋的莫妮卡 -怎么了 |
[35:13] | – Nothin’. – You check Yelp yet? | -没事 -你看点评网了吗 |
[35:15] | We all wrote great reviews to bury the bad one. | 我们都写了不少好评 把差评刷到下面去了 |
[35:17] | It’s fine. I’m over it. | 没事 我不在乎了 |
[35:21] | It’s your day off. | 今天你休息呀 |
[35:22] | Yeah, no, I just came in for my check. | 我是来领工资的 |
[35:24] | – Oh, let me grab it. – Cool, thanks. | -我去拿一下 -好 谢了 |
[35:31] | Black? | 黑咖啡 |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:35] | Yeah, thanks. Here. | 谢谢你 倒在这里吧 |
[35:38] | Your mom’s a piece of work. | 你妈真不是省油的灯 |
[35:39] | You met her? | 你见过她了 |
[35:40] | She trashed my house and puked in my bed, so yeah. | 她把我家弄得一团糟 还在我床上吐了 |
[35:43] | For her, that’s a good day. | 对她来说 这已经不错了 |
[35:46] | This morning, I found her in my closet trying on shoes. | 今早 她在我衣柜里试鞋子 |
[35:49] | ‘Cause she lost hers. | 因为她自己的找不到了 |
[35:52] | Must’ve been rough as a kid. | 小时候你不好过吧 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 可不 |
[35:59] | Put a deposit down on a studio today. | 我找了个单间 今天去交了定金 |
[36:01] | This dump on the corner of Garfield and Laflin. | 在加菲尔德和拉夫林街交汇的破烂地方 |
[36:04] | Oh, yikes. That old crack house? | 那个曾经的瘾君子居所 |
[36:06] | That’s the place. Real fixer-upper. | 就是那儿 那房子确实得修缮了 |
[36:10] | Suppose I should give your mom credit | 我是不是应该夸你妈 |
[36:11] | for the, uh, kick in the ass. | 给我落井下石 |
[36:13] | I bet she’d take it. | 她肯定会接受你的夸奖 |
[36:18] | So, are you still pissed at me? | 那么你还在生我气吗 |
[36:21] | Warming up a bit. | 稍微好了一点 |
[36:23] | Whatever you do, don’t go in the Laundromat. | 不管你干嘛 不要去洗衣店 |
[36:25] | What, she’s over there? | 怎么 她在那儿 |
[36:26] | Yup. Looking for Frank. | 是的 找弗兰克 |
[36:29] | You unleash your wrath | 有可怜又不明究竟 |
[36:30] | on any poor, unsuspecting victims yet? | 的吃瓜群众感受过你的怒气了吗 |
[36:32] | No. Cool as a summer breeze. | 没有 如夏日微风般清凉淡定 |
[36:35] | Might as well kiss that 20 good-bye. | 你就要输二十块钱给我了 |
[36:37] | Day’s still young. | 现在说这话还太早 |
[36:59] | I was up all night Googling “Throuples.” | 我昨晚整夜都在查询”三人行” |
[37:02] | Very exciting. | 非常刺激 |
[37:05] | So, what brings you here? | 来这里的原因是什么呢 |
[37:07] | So, um…me and my two wives | 我跟我的两个老婆 |
[37:11] | are having trouble seeing eye to eye. | 现在相处有点问题 |
[37:13] | Eyes to eyes. | 无法直视对方 |
[37:16] | We keep going around in the same circle. | 不停重复进入死循环 |
[37:18] | Like the snake eating its own tail. | 就好像蛇在吃自己的尾巴 |
[37:20] | The ouroboros. | 衔尾蛇 |
[37:22] | Yes. I was saying it wrong. | 对 我之前念错了 |
[37:23] | Oh, that’s such a badass word. | 那名字听起来屌炸了 |
[37:25] | I want to get the tattoo of the snake on my hip. | 我想在我屁股上纹条那个蛇 |
[37:27] | – Right above the V-line. – Kevin. | -臀沟正上方 -凯文 |
[37:29] | I am totally uncomfortable, V. | 我有点紧张 小维 |
[37:31] | Try starting with your situation. | 从你们的基本情况开始说 |
[37:36] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[37:39] | V is in love with both of us, but I’m not in love with Lana. | 小维爱我们两个 但是我不爱拉娜 |
[37:44] | I mean, I like her a lot. At least, I used to. | 我是说 我很喜欢她 至少曾经是 |
[37:48] | But then shit got all fucked up, | 然后情况开始变糟糕 |
[37:50] | and sometimes I feel like… | 有时候我觉得… |
[37:53] | I… | 我… |
[37:54] | …I’m scared that… | 我害怕… |
[37:56] | …that V might love Lana more than she loves me. | 小维爱拉娜胜过爱我 |
[38:01] | V. Are you hearing Kevin’s fears? | 小维 你听到凯文的担忧了吗 |
[38:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:04] | – Is he right? – Hell no. | -他说的对吗 -当然不对 |
[38:07] | V, do you have any fears? | 小维 你有什么担忧吗 |
[38:09] | Yes. One. | 是的 有一个 |
[38:14] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[38:16] | I’m afraid that Svetlana | 我担心斯维特拉娜 |
[38:21] | doesn’t love either of us. | 并不爱我们 |
[38:23] | Svetlana, is this true? | 斯维特拉娜 这是真的吗 |
[38:29] | English? | 说英语 |
[38:33] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[38:35] | I do not show love regular. | 我表达爱意的方式没那么俗 |
[38:37] | I show by doing. | 都是用行动证明 |
[38:39] | I fix bar. I watch kids. | 我料理酒吧 照顾孩子 |
[38:41] | I cook. I give oral. | 我做饭 我给他们口交 |
[38:43] | I protect from dangerous Russian. | 我保护他们不受危险俄国人伤害 |
[38:45] | Everything for these two. | 对他们我付出一切 |
[38:49] | -Kev and V, are you hearing Lana? -Yes. | -小凯 小维 你们听到了吗 -是的 |
[38:52] | What is she saying? | 她说了什么 |
[38:53] | She gives oral. | 她给我们口交 |
[38:56] | She smashed all the windows? | 她砸坏了所有窗户 |
[38:58] | It’s not her fault. She’s bipolar. | 不是她的错 她有躁郁症 |
[39:00] | She better pay for them. | 她得赔偿 |
[39:01] | You can sue for damages in civil court, | 你可以去民事法庭起诉赔偿 |
[39:03] | but today we’re here to talk about Franny. | 但是今天我们讨论的是弗兰尼 |
[39:06] | You took the child without the mother’s consent? | 你未征得母亲同意就带走了孩子 |
[39:08] | She’s a hot-ass mess. | 她是个糟糕的人 |
[39:10] | That’s not for you to decide whether she is or– | 这并非由你决定 |
[39:12] | Hi, sorry I’m late. I’m the grandmother. | 对不起我来晚了 我是奶奶 |
[39:14] | I’m the grandmother. | 我才是孩子的奶奶 |
[39:15] | Okay, settle down. | 好 请坐 |
[39:26] | The father of the child withdrew from the child’s life initially. | 孩子的父亲一开始就离开了 |
[39:29] | Is this correct? | 对吗 |
[39:30] | – Yes. – She forced him to knock her up. | -是的 -是她逼他把她肚子搞大 |
[39:32] | You can’t force someone to do that. | 你不能逼谁干那种事 |
[39:33] | She did. She was desperate. | 她干了 她当时很急切 |
[39:35] | I was in love. He left me pregnant. | 我当时恋爱了 他抛弃了怀孕的我 |
[39:38] | Ever hear of condoms? | 知道有东西叫避孕套吗 |
[39:39] | Ever hear of “suck a dick”? | 知道什么叫”舔鸡巴”吗 |
[39:42] | Y’all got to cut this shit. | 你们都闭嘴 |
[39:44] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[39:45] | No more showing up at their house with a baseball bat. | 不准再拿着棒球棍出现在别人家 |
[39:49] | You two. No more baby-napping. | 你们两个 不许再绑架孩子 |
[39:53] | All of you. | 都听好了 |
[39:55] | This child is not the Messiah. | 这个孩子不是什么救世主 |
[39:57] | Don’t need to be fightin’ over her like pit bulls. | 没必要为了她撕逼 |
[40:01] | Mama gets the baby. | 孩子归妈妈 |
[40:03] | – Yes! – On the condition | -太棒了 -前提是 |
[40:05] | she keeps herself and her home in check. | 她能管好她自己和家人 |
[40:09] | Everyone else can visit. | 所有人都能探望 |
[40:12] | Any other shit go down, I’m calling the FBI. | 再出什么乱子 我就找联调局了 |
[40:15] | – Thank you so much. – Yes. | -太感谢你了 -太棒了 |
[40:17] | Oh, baby! | 宝贝 |
[40:18] | Baby, baby! | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[40:26] | Lip? | 利普 |
[40:31] | I, uh… | 我… |
[40:34] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[40:35] | Uh, place is a dump. | 这地方就是个垃圾堆 |
[40:37] | How’d you know which one was mine? | 你怎么知道哪间是我公寓的 |
[40:39] | Your name and apartment number were on the mailbox, | 你的名字和房间号写在邮箱上 |
[40:41] | and the door was unlocked. | 门也没锁 |
[40:43] | Security’s tight. | 安保真”严” |
[40:48] | How long you been here? | 你到这多久了 |
[40:49] | Well, it’s my day off. | 今天我休息 |
[40:51] | Yeah, what else am I gonna do? | 不然我还能去干什么 |
[40:55] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[40:59] | That’s a decision I had no part in. | 我可没参与那个决定 |
[41:01] | Gave up the right to that decision | 当你朝我前男友挥拳的时候 |
[41:03] | when you punched my ex in the face. | 你就放弃做决定的权利了 |
[41:05] | We were having fun, right? | 我们相处得不错 不是吗 |
[41:10] | We were–we were good. | 我们挺合拍的 |
[41:13] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[41:14] | Hey, come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[41:19] | – I want it back. – Fuck. | -我想挽回 -该死 |
[41:22] | You do too. | 你也想 |
[41:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:29] | – You been drinking? – No, hey. | -你喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[41:32] | Hey, you’re strong. Right? | 你很坚强 对吗 |
[41:35] | I mean, you got your shit together. | 你能照顾好自己 |
[41:39] | You’re good for me. | 你对我有好处 |
[41:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:43] | Good for you? | 对你有好处 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:47] | Okay, great. | 得了吧 |
[41:48] | What am I, support staff? | 我是后勤人员吗 |
[41:50] | No, that’s–that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我没那么说 |
[41:53] | Okay, you’ve had Fiona putting out fires for years, | 这些年来 你有菲奥娜帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[41:55] | so, what, you need a replacement because she’s too busy? | 怎么 现在她太忙所以你要个替代品吗 |
[41:58] | What fuckin’ fires? | 什么烂摊子 |
[41:59] | College. Internships. Whatever. | 大学 实习 不管是什么 |
[42:01] | Where’s the guy that was gonna make six figures | 当初说要挣大钱 称霸世界的 |
[42:02] | and take over the world? | 那个男人呢 |
[42:04] | I’m sorry, so–so this is about money? | 不好意思 所以你是在乎钱吗 |
[42:06] | This is about you growing up and owning your shit. | 我是说你能不能做个男人管好自己的事 |
[42:08] | I am not a function | 我不是什么 |
[42:09] | on your personal journey toward enlightenment. | 在你探索生命真谛旅程中的向导 |
[42:12] | I’m a human fucking being with issues, | 我是个活生生的人 有自己的问题 |
[42:14] | and I don’t need another one. | 我不需再多一个麻烦 |
[42:19] | Get out. | 走吧 |
[42:20] | Please. And get help. | 拜托 找人帮帮你吧 |
[42:47] | I feel like a tractor ran over my face. | 我感觉有辆拖拉机轧过了我的脸 |
[42:52] | What’s that? | 说什么呢 |
[42:53] | “It is impossible to pull fish from a pond.” | “想从池塘钓到鱼是不可能的” |
[42:56] | That was stupendous! | 真是太神奇了 |
[42:58] | Oh, I’m ten pounds lighter. | 我感觉轻松多了 |
[43:00] | And my insides are all tingly! | 从里往外都好舒服 |
[43:03] | And I am super touched | 我感动得不行了 |
[43:04] | that you both went through that with me. | 你们都能来陪我 |
[43:06] | Does that mean you’re gonna move back in? | 这是不是代表你要搬回来了 |
[43:07] | I’m still hurt and a little annoyed, | 我还有点受伤和生气 |
[43:09] | but I think I can handle. | 不过我应该能搞定 |
[43:11] | Aw, let’s celebrate, yeah? | 我们庆祝一下吧 |
[43:12] | You pour drinks, I check on babies. | 你倒酒 我去看一眼孩子 |
[43:14] | Hell yeah. “Euro-bore-uses” All around. | 太棒了 “咸味儿蛇”倒起来 |
[43:16] | – Still wrong. – Don’t care. | -还没说对 -没关系 |
[43:18] | Happy Kev time. | 欢乐小凯时光 |
[43:22] | Where’s Jarmel? | 贾马尔怎么没来 |
[43:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[43:24] | Our regular guy. | 平时来的那个人 |
[43:26] | Are you with Allied? | 你是联合公司的人吗 |
[43:27] | Tri-State. You changed distributors. | 三州 你们更换了供货商 |
[43:29] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[43:29] | Says the owner. Last week. | 上周这的老板说的 |
[43:32] | You changed distributors? | 你换了供货商 |
[43:33] | Nope. I like the other dude. | 没有 我喜欢那个家伙 |
[43:34] | Gives me samples. | 会给我样酒 |
[43:35] | There’s been some sort of mistake. | 肯定搞错了 |
[43:36] | We didn’t change distributors, | 我们没换供货商 |
[43:37] | and we didn’t order snake tequila. | 也没订龙舌兰蛇酒 |
[43:39] | You sure did. Four cases. | 怎么没有 订了四箱 |
[43:41] | Just sign for it. | 签字吧 |
[43:42] | We’ll call Allied tomorrow to clear it up. | 明天我给联合打电话处理一下 |
[43:44] | – Here, gimme. – Owner has to sign for it, bro. | -给我吧 -只能由老板签字 哥们儿 |
[43:47] | I am the owner. Bro. | 我就是老板 哥们儿 |
[43:49] | Paperwork says Svetlana Fisher owns the joint. | 订单上写的是斯维特拉娜·费歇尔 |
[43:51] | Old vendor changed labels on bottle. | 老供货商把瓶子上的标签换了 |
[43:53] | Charged more for cheap liquor. | 用更便宜的酒卖更贵的价钱 |
[43:54] | So I changed vendor. You have sheet? | 所以我换了一个 清单呢 |
[43:57] | You can’t just change the vendors | 你不能擅自更换供货商 |
[43:58] | and change the orders without telling us. | 和订货单却不告诉我们啊 |
[44:00] | I make decisions in bar now. It’s easier this way. | 现在酒吧是我在拿主意 这样更方便 |
[44:02] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[44:05] | Lana. What’s going on? | 拉娜 怎么回事 |
[44:08] | I am new owner of Alibi. | 我是艾莱伯的新老板 |
[44:12] | To being a family again. Ypa! | 家庭重聚 干杯 |
[44:22] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[44:25] | Hi, pretty lady. How are you? | 小美人 你好呀 |
[44:28] | Where’s Monica? | 莫妮卡呢 |
[44:30] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[44:32] | How’d the DCFS meetin’ go? | 家庭与儿童服务署的约谈怎么样 |
[44:34] | They told me I could keep her. | 他们说孩子可以归我 |
[44:37] | Great. Congrats. | 太好了 恭喜 |
[44:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:42] | You’re pissed. | 你生气了 |
[44:43] | Nope. Why would I be pissed? | 没有 我为什么要生气 |
[44:46] | ‘Cause I didn’t tell you when the meeting was gonna be. | 因为我没告诉你约谈时间 |
[44:49] | I would’ve, but Monica wanted to come. | 我本来打算告诉你的 但莫妮卡想来 |
[44:51] | That’s all right. I was busy anyway. | 没关系 反正我也很忙 |
[44:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:57] | So they said I needed to get a job, | 他们说我得找个工作 |
[44:59] | so I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I worked here. | 所以我想问问 能不能在这工作 |
[45:07] | You, uh, can’t take orders from me, remember? | 你不听我指挥 不记得了吗 |
[45:09] | I can. I will. | 我能 我会的 |
[45:13] | I don’t want to fight every time I ask for something. | 我不想每次要求点什么都要吵架 |
[45:14] | I won’t fight. I promise. | 我不会吵架 我保证 |
[45:22] | I need somebody to run my fluff-and-fold service. | 我需要人清理绒毛和叠衣服 |
[45:25] | Can I bring Franny to work with me? | 我能带弗兰妮一起工作吗 |
[45:27] | Okay. | 可以 |
[45:29] | Thank you so much, Fiona. | 太谢谢你了 菲奥娜 |
[45:31] | I can’t wait to tell Monica. | 我要赶紧告诉莫妮卡 |
[45:36] | You really fell for it this time, didn’t you? | 你这次真的相信她了 是吗 |
[45:39] | What do you mean? She got back Franny. | 什么意思 她帮了弗兰妮 |
[45:40] | And that makes up for a lifetime of bullshit? | 这就能弥补一辈子的错事了吗 |
[45:43] | No. But– | 没有 但是 |
[45:45] | Hurricane Monica blows into town. | 莫妮卡飓风席卷全城 |
[45:47] | Saves the day. | 拯救世界 |
[45:48] | Let’s give her a fuckin’ medal. | 快给她颁个奖章吧 |
[45:51] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[45:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[45:54] | That chick who gave you the bad Yelp review? | 那个在点评网给你差评的女人 |
[45:56] | Table nine. | 在九号桌 |
[46:06] | Excuse me. Are you Jesse? | 不好意思 你就是杰西 |
[46:08] | Why? | 有事吗 |
[46:10] | Did you write a Yelp review of Wendell’s across the street? | 是你给了街对面的温德尔洗衣房一个差评吗 |
[46:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:15] | Oh, cool. | 很好 |
[46:16] | Cool, wow, that must’ve taken a lot of time to write. | 肯定花了你不少时间写吧 |
[46:19] | Put a lot of thought into that, huh? | 费了不少脑细胞 |
[46:21] | That line about the– the clueless South Side chick? | 那句”愚蠢的南区女人” |
[46:24] | That was hilarious. | 真是太好笑了 |
[46:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[46:28] | The clueless South Side chick. Hi. | 愚蠢的南区女人 幸会 |
[46:32] | Um…it was–it was just honest feedback. | 那只是如实评价 |
[46:34] | Does that mean that I have permission to give it back? | 那意思是我也能反驳咯 |
[46:39] | ‘Cause that shirt’s hideous. | 是因为那件衣服太丑了 |
[46:43] | You know what? | 不如 |
[46:44] | Let me review Jesse for you, sir. | 我来为你评价下杰西 先生 |
[46:48] | Jesse is a–is a condescending, | 杰西是个自认为高人一等 |
[46:50] | entitled, privileged piece of hipster trash | 有特权的嬉皮士垃圾 |
[46:53] | who thinks that she’s making the world a better place | 以为自己是在用垃圾建议 |
[46:55] | with her shitty opinions. | 让世界变得更美好呢 |
[46:57] | But, really, she’s too much of a coward | 但是说实在的 她太怂了 |
[46:59] | to bring her issues to the owner directly, | 不敢直接跟老板反映问题 |
[47:01] | so she’s got to tell the fucking Internet. | 非他妈得到网上逼逼半天 |
[47:06] | I took out a mortgage on my fuckin’ house, | 老娘抵押自家房子贷的款 |
[47:09] | and you just dumped on it like it was nothin’. | 可你丫不管不顾说喷就喷是吧 |
[47:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:15] | You’re sorry? | 对不起 |
[47:23] | Yeah. That feels pretty bad, doesn’t it? Huh? | 怎么样 这感觉挺舒服是吧 |
[47:25] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[47:26] | Yeah, maybe you should stop being such an asshole, huh? | 建议您下次别这么犯贱 行吗 |
[47:29] | Go cry to your daddy about your trust fund, | 信托基金不好用 回家找你爸哭去吧 |
[47:31] | you little bitch! | 傻逼 |
[47:44] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[47:45] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[47:46] | Uh, just checking on my granddaughter. | 我是来看孙女的 |
[47:49] | – I heard we got her back. – Oh, bullshit! | -听说她回来了 -放屁 |
[47:51] | – You still care about me. – What? | -你还在乎我 -什么 |
[47:53] | – Yes. – No. Fuck you. | -就是 -去你妈的 我不在乎 |
[47:54] | – Admit it! – No, I do not. | -承认吧 -我不在乎 |
[47:55] | – No, you don’t– – Admit it! | -你胡说 -承认吧 |
[47:56] | – Just– – Frank! | -妈的 -弗兰克 |
[47:58] | Why did you come back? | 你到底回来干什么 |
[48:00] | Haven’t you ruined my life enough already? | 你把我生活糟蹋得还不够吗 |
[48:09] | Come on. | 好了 |
[48:11] | Frank, come on. I got something to show you. | 弗兰克 快来 我有东西要给你看 |
[48:22] | CT scan. MRI. | CT扫描 核磁共振成像 |
[48:26] | Cerebral angiogram. | 脑血管造影图 |
[48:29] | And this is the little grenade in my brain | 这就是我脑袋里的定时炸弹 |
[48:32] | that’s about to blow up. | 快要炸了 |
[48:35] | I am dying, Frank. | 我要死了 弗兰克 |
[48:40] | They said that I probably got it | 他们说可能是因为 |
[48:43] | from an infected needle or something. | 以前用了不干净的针管 |
[48:51] | Oh, no. | 没事 |
[48:53] | No, it’s okay, Frankie. | 没关系的 弗兰克 |
[48:57] | Oh, Frankie, no, no, no. | 小弗 别难过 |
[48:59] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[49:01] | I have a plan. I have a plan. | 我都想好了 我有计划的 |
[49:05] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[49:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[49:10] | Frankie, I missed you. | 小弗 我好想你 |
[49:17] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:21] | So, you, uh… | 我走了之后 |
[49:25] | Hang out with Monica after I left? | 你跟莫妮卡待在一起很久吗 |
[49:28] | Not long. Couple of drinks. | 也没有 就喝了几杯 |
[49:33] | Did you have fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[49:35] | Not quite the word I’d use. | 不能算很开心吧 |
[49:40] | What’d you talk about? | 你们聊什么了 |
[49:43] | You. She misses you. | 聊你 她很想你 |
[49:46] | You can’t take her side with that kind of stuff. | 这事上你可不能帮她说话 |
[49:48] | And I would be fine to never hang out with her again. | 以后再不跟她见面 我也完全不介意 |
[49:52] | She’s nuts. | 她是个疯子 |
[49:59] | Humans, man. It’s a fuckin’ mess. | 人生啊 真够操蛋的 |
[50:03] | Not for the weak. | 弱者就不会 |
[50:06] | Not for pussies. | 怂逼最轻松 |
[50:22] | Holy shit. | 卧槽 |
[50:23] | – Look at your hair. – Yeah. | -你这一头秀发 -是啊 |
[50:25] | I grew up in Jersey, | 我在泽西州长大 |
[50:26] | so that’s a whole can of Aqua Net. | 所以用了一整罐发胶 |
[50:29] | No. | 不是吧 |
[50:31] | Is that tan real? | 这肤色是晒的吗 |
[50:35] | It’s bronzing lotion. | 是美黑乳霜 |
[50:36] | Hey, fuck you. | 去你的 |
[51:00] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[51:08] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[51:11] | The fuck is that? | 什么情况 |
[51:16] | – Does Ian Gallagher live here? – Why? | -伊恩·加拉格住这里吗 -怎么了 |
[51:19] | Detective Raymond. Just need a minute of his time. | 我是雷蒙德警探 想跟他谈谈 |
[51:27] | Hey, Ian! | 伊恩 |
[51:29] | Can you come out here? | 你出来一下 |
[51:36] | Ian Gallagher? | 你是伊恩·加拉格吗 |
[51:40] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[51:41] | According to corrections records, | 根据访客记录 |
[51:42] | you visited Mikhailo Aleksandr Milkovich | 你曾经多次去监狱探望 |
[51:45] | in prison on multiple occasions. | 米卡里奥·亚历山大·米尔科威奇 |
[51:46] | Mickey? | 米奇 |
[51:47] | Has he contacted you? | 他联系过你吗 |
[51:50] | No. | 没有 |
[51:52] | He escaped last night. | 他昨晚越狱了 |