时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ah, man, you missed Shameless last week? | 兄弟 上周你没看《无耻家庭》吗 |
[00:04] | That was the one where we were all naked. | 我们可是全裸出镜呢 |
[00:07] | And having sex. | 然后一起 |
[00:08] | With each other. | 啪啪啪 |
[00:10] | Why did you come back? | 你到底回来干什么 |
[00:12] | Havet you ruined my life enough already? | 你把我生活糟蹋得还不够吗 |
[00:15] | I am dying, Frank. | 我要死了 弗兰克 |
[00:17] | It’s okay. I have a plan. | 没事的 我都想好了 |
[00:20] | I bought a small business. | 我买下了一个小生意 |
[00:21] | You have any tips for first-time owners? | 你有没有小建议给菜鸟店主 |
[00:23] | Yeah. Don’t do it. | 有 别做了 |
[00:25] | 昨天赚到钱了 三十二美分 | |
[00:27] | Big news | 重大新闻 |
[00:28] | Attention residents! | 注意了 居民们 |
[00:31] | You have no legal right to keep Franny from her mom! | 你没有任何权利让她们母女分离 |
[00:35] | So give us the fucking baby! | 所以快他妈把孩子还回来 |
[00:38] | Lana, what’s going on? | 拉娜 怎么回事 |
[00:39] | I am new owner of Alibi. | 我是艾莱伯的新老板 |
[00:41] | To being a family again! Hoorah! | 家庭重聚 干杯 |
[00:44] | I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I worked here. | 我想问问 能不能在这工作 |
[00:48] | I need somebody to run my Fluff And Fold service. | 我打算试着提供叠衣服的服务 |
[00:51] | I miss being around people | 我怀念的是待在像尤恩斯教授 |
[00:52] | with minds like Professor Youens. | 这样的有思想的人身边的日子 |
[00:54] | And Professor Runyon. | 还有鲁尼恩教授 |
[00:56] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[00:57] | Don’t make this any uglier than you already have. | 别再雪上加霜了 |
[00:59] | We admire the efforts that you have made | 我们很欣赏你为控制饮酒 |
[01:02] | to get your drinking under control. | 所做的努力 |
[01:03] | But we stand by your expulsion. | 但是我们坚持你退学 |
[01:06] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[01:07] | You gonna give me shit now? | 你现在是要教训我吗 |
[01:08] | I already have one out of control addict in my life. | 一个瘾君子已经够我受的了 |
[01:11] | I don’t need two. | 不需要再来一个 |
[01:12] | I’ve had a hell of a day. | 我今天糟透了 |
[01:13] | We haven’t really spoken in weeks. | 我们几周没说话了 |
[01:14] | You’re busy, no time for me and my shit. | 你太忙了 没时间听我唠叨 |
[01:17] | – Ian Gallagher? – Yeah? | -你是伊恩·加拉格吗 -怎么了 |
[01:19] | Mikhailo Aleksandr Milkovich escaped last night. | 米卡里奥·亚历山大·米尔科威奇昨晚越狱了 |
[01:22] | Mickey? | 米奇 |
[02:37] | That time already? | 到点了吗 |
[02:39] | It’s orientation week | 这周是青少年中心的 |
[02:41] | for a new group of teens at the youth center. | 新生指导周 |
[02:44] | Gonna have a bunch of 15-year-olds crushing on you. | 勾搭几个花季少男吧 |
[02:47] | Wears off after a week. | 这周要累死了 |
[02:51] | Hey, you still tired? | 你还累吗 |
[02:54] | Feel like I was in a bar fight. | 感觉像是在酒吧斗殴 |
[02:56] | You were pretty restless last night. | 你昨晚都没怎么睡 |
[02:59] | Cops are out looking for your ex? | 警察在找你前男友吗 |
[03:02] | Definitely caught me off guard. | 真的很意外 |
[03:07] | Escaping from prison, that’s-that’s pretty wild. | 越狱 挺猛的 |
[03:11] | Do you think he’d, um, | 你觉得 |
[03:13] | try to reach you? | 他会来找你吗 |
[03:14] | I’m not getting involved in his shit. | 我不想再跟他有瓜葛 |
[03:18] | I’m not. | 我不想 |
[03:19] | All right, Mickey’s… …fucking nuts. | 好吧 米奇是个疯子 |
[03:24] | Cool. | 好的 |
[03:26] | I’ll catch you for dinner later? | 晚点吃饭见 |
[03:29] | Hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[03:33] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:38] | You all done? | 吃完了吗 |
[03:51] | Hey, Chad, what’s going on? | 查德 怎么了 |
[03:53] | Go get your book bag. | 去拿你的书包 |
[03:55] | Do you know what she wants? | 你知道她想干什么吗 |
[03:59] | No, no, it’s no problem. | 不 不 没问题 |
[04:01] | I’ll be at Patsy’s in about 30 minutes. | 我半小时后到店里 |
[04:05] | Yeah. That’s fine. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:20] | Liam, come on! | 利亚姆 快出来 |
[04:21] | Gonna be late for school! | 上学要迟到了 |
[04:26] | I’m on CPT. | 我在认识自我 |
[04:27] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[04:28] | Colored People’s Time. | 有色人种时间 |
[04:31] | Let me guess. Frank? | 我来猜猜 弗兰克教你的吧 |
[05:23] | Hey, man, are we on the north side? | 哥们 我们这是在北区吗 |
[05:30] | Fuck me. | 靠 |
[05:34] | Hey, baby. | 早 宝贝 |
[05:35] | Oh, your breath smells like Pop Tarts. | 你的呼吸闻起来像果酱馅饼 |
[05:36] | What’s for breakfast? I’m starving. Coffee smells great. | 早餐吃什么呢 我要饿死了 咖啡真香 |
[05:40] | If you are going to be staying here temporarily, | 如果你们要暂住在这里 |
[05:42] | we nd to go over the rules. | 我们得立几条规矩 |
[05:43] | – Oh, Grandma’s little cabbage patch. – First thing’s first, | -外婆的小心肝呀 -第一条 |
[05:46] | there will be no drugs or alcohol in this house. | 家里绝对不能有酒精毒品出现 |
[05:49] | DCFS is going to make unannounced visits, | 家庭与儿童服务署会做突袭家访 |
[05:52] | so nobody handles Franny who is not sober. | 所以不清醒的人决不能碰弗兰妮 |
[05:54] | Mostly sober. | 基本都清醒吧 |
[05:55] | No exceptions. | 绝无例外 |
[05:57] | Curfew is 11 PM, which is also bedtime. | 每晚十一点锁门 同时也是睡觉时间 |
[05:59] | No sex in the apartment. | 不能在公寓里发生性行为 |
[06:00] | Anybody who eats the groceries needs to chip in on the groceries. | 享用食物的人也必须凑钱买食物 |
[06:04] | You know, it seemed like just yesterday | 知道吗 你到收容所来向我求救 |
[06:07] | you were at the homeless slter begging for my help. | 仿佛是昨天才发生的事 |
[06:10] | And now, you scammed your way into your own home. | 而现在 你已经成功骗到了一个家 |
[06:12] | I won’t say I’m not proud of your ingenuity, | 你的足智多谋的确令我骄傲 |
[06:15] | but you might want to ease back | 但你也别太紧张兮兮的了 |
[06:16] | on the Stalin-style home care. | 搞得跟斯大林主义家庭似的 |
[06:18] | It’s not a scam, Frank. | 我没有骗人 弗兰克 |
[06:20] | Neil and I are in love. | 尼尔和我是真心相爱 |
[06:22] | And he’s brain-injured, not deaf. | 他是脑残 不是聋子 |
[06:24] | Aren’t they cute? | 他们真是可爱的一对 |
[06:25] | Neil reminds me of that pet hamster | 尼尔很像黛比小时候 |
[06:27] | Debbie had as a kid. | 养的那只宠物仓鼠 |
[06:29] | The one you killed in the bathtub. | 被你淹死在浴缸里的那只 |
[06:30] | – You remember that, Frank? – Yeah–that– it was a total accident. | -你记得吗弗兰克 -记得 纯属意外 |
[06:32] | I was told hamsters could swim. | 我以为仓鼠会游泳的 |
[06:35] | Debbie’s in love. | 黛比坠入爱河了呢 |
[06:37] | Love is not supposed to be cute. | 爱本不是什么可爱的东西 |
[06:39] | Love is raw and destructive. | 爱是生猛而具有毁灭性的 |
[06:43] | Love is you almost stabbing me in the heart | 爱是那种 在撕逼时候 |
[06:46] | with an ice-pick when we were having an argument. | 像用冰锥刺入我心的感受 |
[06:48] | That’s the kind of passion you can’t fake. | 那是一种假装不出的强烈感情 |
[06:51] | Well, Neil and I don’t need passion. | 尼尔和我用不着什么强烈感情 |
[06:53] | Come on, Franny, | 来吧 弗兰妮 |
[06:54] | let’s go give Daddy a bath before Mommy has to go to work. | 在妈妈去上班前一起给爸爸洗个澡 |
[06:57] | Bye, Franny. | 拜拜 弗兰妮 |
[07:00] | Bye, Deb. | 拜拜 小黛 |
[07:04] | Our thrills don’t have to end. | 我们的小兴奋没必要结束 |
[07:07] | You goddamn right they don’t. | 一点没错 我还要大战三百回合 |
[07:09] | You and me, we are immortal. | 你和我 天下无双 |
[07:12] | So I want to show you my plan. | 我想给你展示一下我的计划 |
[07:16] | I want to see your plan. | 我想见识见识你的计划 |
[07:23] | Aww, honey. | 宝贝儿 |
[07:26] | You look like shit. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[07:28] | Looking like a chip off the old block there, son. | 像块剥落的老墙皮 儿子 |
[07:30] | Did you go on a bender alone? | 你一个人去豪饮啦 |
[07:32] | Fuck off, huh? | 别烦我 |
[07:33] | Booze bums you out. | 酒精耗尽你的精气神 |
[07:35] | Change chemicals. | 换个别的吧 |
[07:38] | All right, well, next time we’ll all get shitfaced together. | 好吧 那下次我们一起喝到没明天 |
[07:40] | I’d rather drink my own piss. | 我宁愿喝自己的尿 |
[07:42] | Try a speedball after a bender. | 下次喝醉了去玩个快速球类 |
[07:44] | Next day, you’ll be moving like a pro. | 第二天你就会像专业的一样厉害 |
[07:49] | Come on, Frankie, follow me. | 过来 小弗 跟我走 |
[07:51] | Come on. | 进来 |
[07:53] | A stash? | 小金库吗 |
[07:55] | Wrong. | 猜错了 |
[07:58] | Ta-da. | 请看 |
[07:59] | I was kind of hoping for cocaine. | 我本来期待的是可卡因 |
[08:01] | Oh, we’re gonna get all the cocaine we want with these. | 有这些我们想要多少可卡因都行 |
[08:04] | We’re nna sell ’em? | 要卖掉吗 |
[08:05] | No, we’re gonna use ’em. | 不 我们直接用啊 |
[08:06] | Frank, I want to write a will– | 弗兰克 我要留份遗嘱 |
[08:08] | I don’t have anything solid to leave the kids. | 我没什么好留给孩子们的 |
[08:11] | Those kids don’t need an inheritance. | 那些孩子也不需要遗产 |
[08:13] | It’ll ruin ’em. | 那会宠坏他们的 |
[08:14] | Look, I lifted this from my old dealer, Eric. | 这是我从以前的毒贩埃里克那儿偷的 |
[08:17] | He had a plan to rob a police evidence room | 他打算去抢劫警局证物室 |
[08:20] | and get off with the drugs and the cash. | 拿走里面所有的毒品和美刀 |
[08:23] | How much cash? | 能有多少 |
[08:24] | Eh, those aces hold like 75 to 100 grand. | 那儿放着的得有七万到十万上下呢 |
[08:27] | If we get off with half, we’re golden, Frankie. | 就是只拿一半我们也发了 弗兰克 |
[08:30] | Wouldn’t it be great to be outlaws together again? | 我们再一次一起逍遥法外不好吗 |
[08:33] | We could just get wasted together again. | 我们一起嗑药就够好的了 |
[08:35] | No, remember all the thrills we had when we were kids? | 不记得我们小时候过得开心日子了吗 |
[08:39] | When I used to lure guys into the hotel | 那时我骗男人去开房 |
[08:41] | and lock the bathroom door so we could run off | 然后锁上卫生间的门好带着他们的 |
[08:43] | with their wallets and drugs? | 钱包和毒品逃跑 |
[08:45] | Sweet bird of youth. | 真是美好的年轻时代啊 |
[08:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:47] | Look, I want to leave each kid five grand | 我想给每个孩子留上五千 |
[08:51] | so they can get a good start in life. | 好让他们能重新开始 |
[08:53] | Will you help me make amends, Frankie? | 你能帮我完成心愿吗 老弗 |
[08:57] | – Want some? – Yeah. | -来点吗 -好啊 |
[08:58] | Ohh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | That’s the fifth time she’s called this morning. | 这是她今天一早上第五个电话了 |
[09:07] | Let her bake. | 晾着她吧 |
[09:08] | I’m pissed. | 我受够了 |
[09:10] | And I still really don’t understand what happened. | 而且我还不知道到底发生什么事了 |
[09:12] | Deed, business license, liquor license, | 地契 营业执照 酒牌 |
[09:15] | bill of sale, all with our signatures on it. | 抵押证券 全有我们的签名 |
[09:17] | That looks just like my handwriting. | 看起来好像我的笔迹 |
[09:19] | Because it is. Mine too. | 因为它就是 还有我的 |
[09:20] | How does Svetlana own our bar and our girls? | 斯维特拉娜是咋拿到我们的酒吧和女儿的 |
[09:23] | Not our girls, just our bar. | 没有孩子 只有酒吧 |
[09:25] | She told us we were signing adoption forms | 她跟我们说签的是领养表格 |
[09:27] | but really it was papers making her the owner of The Alibi. | 但其实是艾莱柏的转让协议 |
[09:31] | – So we still own our girls? – Yes. | -所以孩子还是我们的吗 -是 |
[09:33] | – And she still owns her kid? – Yes. | -她的孩子还是她的 -是 |
[09:35] | – Who owns titty van again? – Still ours. | -那卡车呢 -还是我们的 |
[09:37] | So technically, she just owns The Alibi? | 所以准确的说 她拿走的只是艾莱柏 |
[09:39] | – Correct. – Fuck her. | -没错 -去她的吧 |
[09:41] | Her name is still on our bank acconts. | 我们的银行账户还在她名下 |
[09:43] | Bitch might be cleaning us out. We gotta close ’em. | 那贱人很可能要搬空我们 得赶紧挂失 |
[09:45] | Can we get her arrested for stealing? | 不能以盗窃罪起诉她吗 |
[09:46] | What do we tell the cops when they see our signatures on the forms? | 警察看到表格上有我们签名我们还能说啥 |
[09:48] | That we’re idiots? | 说是我们自己白痴吗 |
[09:49] | All right, I hate to tell you I told you so | 好了 我也不想再说我早提醒过你 |
[09:51] | ’cause I know you’re heartbroken, | 因为我知道你也很心碎 |
[09:52] | but this just proves that I was right about her without saying it. | 但不需要我说这恰恰证明我的判断是对的 |
[09:55] | You just did say it. | 你还不是说了 |
[09:56] | I worked at that bar my whole life. | 我这辈子都在那家酒吧工作 |
[09:59] | So now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[10:00] | What, Svetlana’s our boss? | 怎么 斯维特拉娜成我们老板了吗 |
[10:02] | Do we still get paychecks? | 那我们还能拿到工资吗 |
[10:04] | The bar checking account is in her name. | 酒吧的收入账户也在她名下 |
[10:06] | We need to get her ass down here. | 我们得叫她过来 |
[10:07] | I got questions. | 我有问题要问她 |
[10:08] | Oh, she can keep her lying Russian ass over that bar. | 她个无耻的俄罗斯混蛋最好就待酒吧那儿 |
[10:10] | I don’t want her back in this house. | 我可不希望她再进这房子 |
[10:11] | Then we’ll go to The Alibi. | 那我们就去艾莱伯找她 |
[10:12] | I want to stab her fucking heart out. | 我都想把她撕成碎片 |
[10:14] | Right. I’ll go alone. | 好吧 我自己去 |
[10:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:27] | Chad said you wanted to see me? | 查德说你想见我 |
[10:28] | Yeah, sit down. | 是的 坐下吧 |
[10:32] | Everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[10:33] | Morning, boss, and, boss. | 早啊 大老板 二老板 |
[10:35] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[10:36] | Uh, no, thanks. You can top her off though. | 不了 给她续上 |
[10:44] | You bought Wendell’s Wash N Dry. | 你买下了温德尔洗衣店 |
[10:47] | How’s it going for you? | 感觉如何 |
[10:49] | Why, it’s really starting to pick up, | 怎么了 虽然刚开始有点转机 |
[10:51] | but-but I’m able to balance it with my job here at Patsy’s. | 但Patsy之家这里我还能周旋得开 |
[10:53] | Relax, Gallagher, I’m not firing you. | 别慌 加拉格 我不是要炒你 |
[10:57] | I want to buy you out of that lease. | 我想买下你的租约 |
[10:59] | What? Y-You want to buy Wendell’s? | 什么 你想买下温德尔洗衣店 |
[11:01] | I own the building. | 那栋楼我已经买下了 |
[11:03] | And I’m absorbing all the outstanding leases. | 现在在逐步买下各个租约 |
[11:07] | I just bought it. | 我刚买下来 |
[11:08] | And I will give you 80,000 for it. | 我打算出价八万 |
[11:10] | Just to take it off your hands. | 从你手中买走 |
[11:12] | ‘Cause public records show that’s what you paid for it. | 公共记录里写着你花了八万 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I-I mean, put a lot of money into turning it around. | 没错 我还花了很多钱来装修 |
[11:17] | And I promised the woman that I bought it from | 我还答应了原来的店主 |
[11:19] | that she could keep living in her place upstairs. | 她可以继续住在楼上的房子里 |
[11:20] | She’s been there since the ’60s. | 她在那住了五十多年了 |
[11:23] | Ninety-thousand. | 九万 |
[11:25] | Well, I really appreciate this offer… | 感谢你的提议… |
[11:27] | And you don’t have to answer today. | 你今天不必急着答复 |
[11:29] | Tomorrow will be fine. | 明天告诉我就好 |
[11:31] | So, uh, I will see you here tomorrow at, shall we say, | 明天我再来这里找你 |
[11:35] | nine o’clock? | 九点钟行吗 |
[11:38] | It’s $10,000 profit. | 净赚一万块啊 |
[11:40] | And that will save you the grief from having to run that dump. | 我这可是把你从大坑里拽出来了 |
[11:49] | “Dump”? | “大坑” |
[12:04] | Dude, what the fuck? | 你怎么回事 |
[12:18] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[12:20] | Mickey. | 米奇 |
[12:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[12:24] | Meet me at the south shore docks in an hour. | 一小时后去南岸码头见我 |
[12:26] | Drop the phone in a sewer. | 把电话扔进下水道 |
[12:42] | We figured it out. | 我们知道怎么回事了 |
[12:44] | The adoption papers thing? | 你用领养证搞得鬼 |
[12:46] | Pretty tricky stuff. | 真是狡猾啊 |
[12:48] | And I slept in shit room upstairs like you asked. | 我还按你要求 在恶心的楼上住过 |
[12:50] | Now can we be a thrupple again? | 还要不要三人行了 |
[12:51] | Uh, pretty sure that’s a no | 那是稳稳不行了 |
[12:52] | since you betrayed us and stole our bar. | 你背叛了我们 偷走了酒吧 |
[12:55] | It is not betrayal. | 这不叫背叛 |
[12:56] | I am superior manager at Alibi. | 我只是当上了艾莱柏酒吧的老板 |
[12:58] | It should be in my name, not yours. | 这酒吧应该在我名下 而不是你们名下 |
[13:00] | This is not news. | 大家心里都明白 |
[13:01] | Oh, yeah? Then why’d you do it behind our backs? | 是吗 那你为什么背着我们搞 |
[13:03] | It’s simple. You would try to stop me. | 很简单 你们肯定会阻止我 |
[13:07] | Good point. Still shitty. | 那倒没错 不过还是很恶心 |
[13:09] | The way you run bar, we are bankrupt in six months. | 照你们这么经营 这酒吧不到半年就得倒闭 |
[13:13] | You are big, lovable poppa, but you are stupid manager. | 你当爹行 酒吧你可管不明白 |
[13:17] | I save us. | 是我拯救了咱们仨 |
[13:18] | Now have money for our family. | 现在咱们家有钱了 |
[13:20] | Well, we want it back. And I’m not stupid. | 把酒吧还给我们 还有 我才不蠢 |
[13:22] | You didn’t know the difference between | 你连领养材料和销售凭证 |
[13:23] | adoption papers and sales documents. | 都分不清楚 |
[13:25] | Wordy stuff confuses me, and it’s not the same. | 我就是搞不懂这些文字材料 不要扯上这个 |
[13:27] | And taking our bar is way worse than being stupid. | 把酒吧抢走已经不能用蠢来形容了 |
[13:29] | It’s cunty. | 简直太贱了 |
[13:32] | Overdraft charges on many checks, | 好几张支票透支 |
[13:34] | penalties for late taxes, no insurance, | 缴税不及时被各种罚 不上保险 |
[13:37] | distributors overcharging for alcohol? | 酒类经销商漫天要价 |
[13:39] | Stupid. | 不蠢吗 |
[13:41] | V was in love with you. | 小维那么爱你 |
[13:43] | And nobody breaks her heart but me. | 除我以外她不会为任何人伤心 |
[13:44] | Except I don’t break her heart. | 而我绝不会伤她的心 |
[13:47] | So that leaves nobody. | 所以谁都不可以 |
[13:48] | Taking the bar is not about love. | 抢走酒吧与爱情无关 |
[13:50] | You tell V to stay in thrupple, everything is fine. | 你叫小维继续三人行 我们就没问题 |
[13:53] | I handle money. Family remains safe. | 我来管账 这个家就会安然无恙 |
[13:56] | And what if we don’t stay in the thrupple? | 要是我们不继续三人行呢 |
[13:58] | Eh, this is not better option. | 这不是个好选择 |
[14:00] | And now there’s no deed. | 那就没得谈了 |
[14:04] | This is only a copy. | 这只是复印件 |
[14:06] | I filed paperwork with county clerk and IRS. | 我已经把资料递交给县办公室和国税局了 |
[14:09] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[14:12] | – Big Poppa– – Don’t call me that. It’s creepy now. | -大老爹 -现在别这么叫我了 很怪 |
[14:14] | Nothing has to change. | 一切都不会改变的 |
[14:15] | You still work for me at Alibi. | 你还是在酒吧为我工作 |
[14:17] | I still love V. I still fuck you. | 我依然爱小维 我还是会操你 |
[14:19] | Do not ruin life for one small thing. | 别因为一件小事毁了我们的生活 |
[14:27] | She’s about to nap for an hour, so what can I tackle? | 她准备睡一个小时 我能干些什么 |
[14:29] | You think this place still looks like a dump? | 你觉得这地方看起来还是个大坑吗 |
[14:31] | I could maybe hang up a few posters or something. | 或许我可以挂点海报什么的 |
[14:34] | But I was only planning to do laundry. | 不过我本来只打算帮忙洗衣服 |
[14:35] | Nah, just help me fold this stuff. | 不用了 帮我叠好这些 |
[14:37] | I gotta take food up to Etta. | 我得送吃的上去给埃塔 |
[14:38] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[14:41] | You talking to Monica yet? | 你跟莫妮卡说过话了没 |
[14:42] | No way. | 没门 |
[14:43] | I stay clear of disasters. | 我要远离灾难 |
[14:45] | Her and Frank are staying with me for a bit. | 她跟弗兰克要在我家住一阵子 |
[14:47] | Getting crowded. | 太挤了 |
[14:48] | You still marrying Neil even though you got Franny back? | 弗兰妮都夺回来了 你还要和尼尔结婚吗 |
[14:50] | Why wouldn’t I? We’re in love. | 为什么不 我们是相爱的 |
[14:52] | And please don’t call it a scam like Frank and Monica. | 拜托别像弗兰克和莫妮卡一样说这是个骗局 |
[14:55] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[14:57] | This where we drop off our duds? | 我们把衣服放在这里吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah, just on the scale. | 对 就放天平上 |
[15:00] | Like a donut? | 要吃甜甜圈吗 |
[15:02] | Complimentary. | 免费赠送的 |
[15:03] | Our happy hour wash starts today. | 我们的欢洗一小时活动从今天开始 |
[15:05] | There’s a DJ, comes in at 5 p.M. | 五点会有DJ到场 |
[15:07] | You can pick up your load | 你可以边收衣服 |
[15:08] | while listening to hip-hop and house music. | 边听嘻哈和浩室音乐 |
[15:10] | It’s just a laundromat, right? | 不过是个自助洗衣店而已 |
[15:12] | 好了 重量18磅 每磅75分 | |
[15:14] | that will be $13.50, please. | 总价是13块5 谢谢 |
[15:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[15:18] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[15:21] | 你多收了她钱 应该是每磅50美分 | |
[15:23] | Sign’s in the window. | 橱窗上有价目表 |
[15:24] | I took that sign down. | 我把价目表拿下来了 |
[15:25] | 每磅50美分太便宜了 | |
[15:27] | As long as it’s under a dollar, | 只要单价不超过一美元 |
[15:28] | nobody really does the math | 没人会真的去计算 |
[15:29] | and we increase profits by 50%. | 而我们能增加50%的利润 |
[15:31] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[15:32] | Glad you’re working for me, not the competition. | 幸好你是我的员工 而不是竞争对手 |
[15:43] | Your dude looks like hell. | 你男人看起来像鬼一样 |
[15:44] | Not my dude. | 不是我男人 |
[16:02] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[16:05] | Fff-fuck! | 操 |
[16:10] | Hey, we got a first aid kit or something over here? | 我们这有急救箱之类的吗 |
[16:12] | Behind you on the wall. | 在你后面的墙上 |
[16:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:19] | Sss-shit! | 妈的 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Rough night? | 昨晚过得很糟吗 |
[16:28] | That’s a massive understatement. | 这么说可太轻描淡写了 |
[16:33] | You, uh, you got anything? | 你有药吗 |
[16:35] | You got any Adderall or weed? | 提神药或者大麻 |
[16:39] | …let me check my purse. | 我看看包里有没有 |
[16:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:48] | Dude’s barely hanging on. | 那家伙撑不住了 |
[16:49] | Should we say something? | 我们要说点什么吗 |
[16:53] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[16:55] | Uh, but his sister should probably know. | 不过这事最好告诉他姐姐 |
[16:59] | Morning, Etta. You hungry? | 早啊 埃塔 饿了吗 |
[17:01] | Got your favorite donuts from Patsy’s. | 给你带了你最爱吃的甜甜圈 |
[17:03] | Ate breakfast already. | 已经吃过早饭了 |
[17:06] | No. Remember what I said? | 不行 记得我说过什么吗 |
[17:08] | No more cat food. | 不能再吃猫食了 |
[17:10] | Look, you got to get your breakfast from the fridge | 现在开始 你得从冰箱 |
[17:12] | or from the cabinet from now on. | 或是橱柜里拿早饭吃 |
[17:15] | Food is food. | 能吃就行 |
[17:17] | You know, it’she third time those cops drove down this block. | 这是那些警察第三次路过这片街区了 |
[17:21] | Some fuckery’s going on. | 发生什么操蛋的事了 |
[17:23] | Must be the Italians. | 肯定是意大利人干的 |
[17:25] | Think they’re looking for Mickey Milkovich. | 他们好像在找米奇·米尔科维奇 |
[17:27] | He escaped from prison. | 他越狱了 |
[17:28] | You remember him, from the neighborhood? | 记得他吗 在这片长大的 |
[17:30] | Milkoviches? | 米尔科维奇家的 |
[17:31] | I think one of ’em robbed us in ’88. | 88年他们家好像有人抢过我们 |
[17:36] | You know, I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[17:37] | What’s for breakfast? | 早饭吃什么 |
[17:39] | We’re gonna be playing hip-hop and house music at the Mat tonight, | 我们今晚要在店里放嘻哈和浩室音乐 |
[17:41] | so remember to wear your earplugs. | 记得把耳塞戴好 |
[17:42] | You wear your earplugs. | 你才戴耳塞 |
[17:44] | I’m coming to the party. | 我要参加派对 |
[17:46] | Gets pretty busy after 7 p.m. | 七点过后人就多了 |
[17:48] | Me and Wendall used to throw parties. | 我和温德尔以前也开派对 |
[17:52] | Oh, Howlin’ Wolf once ate dinner right at our dining table. | 嚎叫野狼曾和我们一起吃晚饭 |
[17:56] | He was the blues fella with the deep voice. | 他是唱布鲁斯的 声音低沉 |
[18:00] | Well, it’s not gonna be blues muc, | 今晚不会放布鲁斯音乐了 |
[18:01] | but you’re more than welcome to come down. | 但我们很欢迎你下来参加 |
[18:04] | I’ll make sure nobody sits in your chair. | 我会确保没人坐你的位置 |
[18:05] | Oh, and if the cops pick up the Milkoviches, | 如果警察抓住了米尔科维奇 |
[18:08] | tell ’em we want our VCR back. | 告诉他们把我们家的录像机送回来 |
[18:12] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[18:21] | Evidence room’s 203. | 证物室在203 |
[18:23] | Isn’t that kind of… | 那不是 |
[18:25] | …right in the middle of the police station? | 正好在警局中间吗 |
[18:27] | Okay. Matches. | 好了 火柴 |
[18:29] | – Yeah. – Fireworks. | -嗯 -烟花 |
[18:30] | Partner creates a distraction | 搭档分散注意力 |
[18:32] | by stripping naked in the hallway | 把自己衣服点燃 |
[18:33] | and setting his clothes on fire. | 在走廊里裸奔 |
[18:35] | Then when the guard leaves his station, | 然后当警卫离开岗位 |
[18:36] | the other one slips in. | 另一个人溜进去 |
[18:37] | This plan feels a little sketchy. | 计划有点太简陋 |
[18:40] | Which one of us is gonna streak? | 咱们俩谁裸奔 |
[18:41] | You? | 你 |
[18:42] | You’re faster. | 你跑得快 |
[18:43] | But you look better naked. | 但你裸了更好看 |
[18:45] | A’ight, we’ll flip a coin inside. | 好吧 我们进去之后掷硬币决定 |
[18:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna need two hits for this. | 我得先吸两口 |
[18:56] | Ready, Clyde? | 准备好了吗 克莱德 |
[18:58] | Let’s roll, Bonnie. | 上吧 邦妮 |
[19:00] | Am I happy to see you today, Gallagher. | 今天见到你真是高兴 加拉格 |
[19:03] | I need a break from those rookies. | 我得从菜鸟手里歇歇 |
[19:05] | Been a long night of training a bunch of uninspired dipshits. | 花了一整晚培训一群不开窍的蠢蛋 |
[19:11] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[19:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:15] | Crazy morning. | 疯狂的早晨 |
[19:19] | You, uh, working a double? | 你 倒两班 |
[19:21] | Paying for my daughter’s senior year. | 给我女儿最后一年挣学费 |
[19:23] | Fuck prom. | 该死的毕业舞会 |
[19:24] | I’m recommending you to train next time. | 下次我推荐你去做培训 |
[19:26] | You could do these in your sleep, plus, it’ll look | 训练他们的时候你可以睡觉 此外 |
[19:27] | really good on your record if you ever want to advance. | 如果你想晋升 这会丰富你的履历 |
[19:30] | Cool, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[19:31] | Oh, okay. | 又来了 |
[19:33] | Let’s ride. | 走吧 |
[19:48] | I’m not feeling good. | 我不太舒服 |
[19:51] | Are you fucking shitting me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[19:52] | You’re sick? | 你病了 |
[19:55] | – Think I’m gonna puke. – Just go. | -我要吐了 -你走吧 |
[19:56] | Go. | 走 |
[19:57] | You owe me, Gallagher. | 你欠我 加拉格 |
[20:02] | Okay, so the drugs are in that mailbox. | 毒品在那个邮箱里 |
[20:05] | The cash is in that room. Yes? | 现金在那房间里 记住了吗 |
[20:08] | – Nice and clear. – Yeah. | -铭记于心 -好 |
[20:12] | Who gets naked? | 谁裸奔 |
[20:13] | – Uh, heads or tails? – Heads. | -正面还是反面 -正面 |
[20:16] | Son of a– | 我操 |
[20:18] | – I– – Okay, listen. | -我 -好了 听着 |
[20:21] | So when you light the fire, | 你点火以后 |
[20:22] | I’m gonna taser the guard, | 我会电击守卫 |
[20:24] | then I’m gonna run in, grab the cash. | 然后冲进去拿钱 |
[20:26] | I’ll drop the stacks out the window. | 我会把钱扔出窗外 |
[20:28] | You grab ’em and then run to the El. | 你接住然后跑去轻轨 |
[20:32] | I’m still not high enough for this. | 我还不够嗨 |
[20:34] | – No, no, I got ya, I got ya. – Okay. Okay. | -没事 我这还有 -好的 |
[20:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 行动 |
[20:50] | Move those feet, bitch! | 走起来 贱人 |
[20:52] | – Now, walk! – Shit. No-no-no-n | -走 -我操 不行 |
[20:54] | – Those guys look agitated. – Yeah. | -那些人看起来很激动 -是的 |
[20:56] | Eric didn’t say anything about a SWAT team. | 埃里克没有提到过特种部队 |
[20:57] | – Did Eric use his own product? – Yeah. | -埃里克用自己的产品吗 -嗯 |
[21:00] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 警官 |
[21:00] | Where the fuck are your clothes? | 你的衣服呢 |
[21:02] | I–um– I was robbed, sir. | 我 我被抢了 警官 |
[21:05] | – You were robbed? – They forced me to strip. | -你被抢了 -他们逼我把衣服脱了 |
[21:06] | – Yeah. – Wh-where might I report that? | -是的 -我该去哪儿上报 |
[21:09] | Level one. | 一楼 |
[21:09] | – Level one! – Level one, thank you, sir! | -一楼 -一楼 谢了 警官 |
[21:22] | You with Mickey? | 你们是和米奇一起的吗 |
[21:23] | Hey! Back the fuck up, man! | 滚开 |
[21:25] | – Get his head! – Hey! Get off! | -套住他的头 -滚开 |
[21:26] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[21:40] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[21:49] | Hey there. Where are the girls? | 嘿 女儿们呢 |
[21:53] | Taking a nap while I do some housecleaning. | 趁我做大扫除期间小憩 |
[21:55] | I want every trace of her out of here. | 我要跟她有关的一切都从屋里消失 |
[21:57] | Well, we could just pack her stuff up and take it to her. | 我们可以把她东西打包然后给她 |
[21:59] | Or throw it out the window. That’s cool too. | 或者扔到窗外 也行 |
[22:01] | How’d it go at the bar? | 你在酒吧和她谈得怎么样 |
[22:03] | Is she dead yet? | 她死了吗 |
[22:04] | Svetlana wants us to keep being a thrupple | 斯维特拉娜希望我们能继续三人行 |
[22:06] | and work for her at The Alibi. | 然后在艾莱柏给她打工 |
[22:09] | I’d rather starve than work for that two-faced whore. | 我宁愿饿死也不要给两面婊打工 |
[22:11] | She called me stupid. | 她骂我傻逼 |
[22:13] | Am I stupid? | 我傻吗 |
[22:14] | Fuck her. You’re a sweetheart. | 去他妈的 你是甜心 |
[22:16] | Doesn’t really answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[22:18] | Kev, she’s a backstabbing liar | 小凯 她是个阴险的骗人精 |
[22:19] | who made us both idiots. | 让我们两个像傻瓜一样 |
[22:22] | What are we gonna do for paychecks now? | 那薪水怎么办 |
[22:23] | I mean, can we collect unemployment? | 我们能领失业救济金吗 |
[22:26] | Hey, that looks like my T-shirt. | 那好像是我的T恤 |
[22:27] | And-and-and that’s my elephant! | 那是我的大象内裤 |
[22:29] | V, are you even pulling from the right drawer? | 小维 你抽对抽屉了吗 |
[22:32] | Where the matches? | 火柴呢 |
[22:33] | On the table right there. | 那边桌上 |
[22:34] | Wait, why? | 等等 你要火柴在做什么 |
[22:36] | Lighter fluid? Downstairs. | 打火机油呢 在楼下 |
[22:43] | Hey. Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[22:46] | Barely functioning. | 基本不行了 |
[22:54] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[22:56] | Nothing. What’s with you? | 没什么 你呢 |
[23:03] | You wasted? On the clock? | 你喝醉了 在当班的时候 |
[23:06] | -What, Sierra tell you something? -No. | -什么 塞拉告诉你什么了 -没有 |
[23:10] | What are you, my babysitter now? | 你算什么 我的保姆吗 |
[23:13] | Are you? | 你是不是喝醉了 |
[23:15] | I came in a little hungover. I’ve got it under control. | 我只不过有点宿醉 我能控制好 |
[23:17] | Go home before I have to fire you. | 趁我还没解雇你 快回家 |
[23:20] | Oh, yeah? Fire me for what, huh? | 是吗 为什么解雇我 |
[23:24] | For not wiping the bread crumbs out of the booths well enough | 因为没有把卡座上的面包屑擦干净吗 |
[23:27] | or for not cleaning the bacon grease off the grill | 还是没有把烤盘上的培根油擦干净 |
[23:29] | with expert fucking detail? | 像他妈的清理专家一样 |
[23:31] | You want to piss away every single chance | 如果你想把你生活中每一个机会 |
[23:33] | that comes your way, including this job, | 都搞砸 包括这份工作 |
[23:34] | that’s your business. | 那是你的事 |
[23:36] | But don’t drag me into it. | 别把我扯进去 |
[23:38] | Go home and sleep it off. | 滚回家好好睡一觉 |
[23:39] | You’re done here today. | 今天没你事了 |
[23:42] | Ah, you can dock my pay or you can fire me. | 你可以扣我工资或者解雇我 |
[23:46] | You’re the boss, big sis. | 你是老板 大姐 |
[23:53] | Yes! Check cashing hole ought to be good for some cash. | 支票取现口应该有些现金 |
[23:58] | Couple of security cameras. | 有几个监控摄像头 |
[24:00] | It’s perfect! | 太完美了 |
[24:03] | We gotta wait until the place clears. | 我们要等到这里客人走光 |
[24:08] | You sure these aren’t loaded? | 你确定这些没装子弹 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I lled ’em with rock salt. | 我在里面装了一些岩盐(可卡因) |
[24:14] | Rock salt? | 岩盐 |
[24:19] | Oh, God! Yeah! | 就是这个味 |
[24:34] | Frankie, it’s like old times. | 小弗 我们像回到了过去 |
[24:47] | Motherfucker! | 我操 |
[24:54] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[24:57] | I’ll fucking– fucking kill you. | 我他妈要杀了你 |
[25:20] | The fuck is with the blindfold? | 头套是搞什么 |
[25:22] | The fuck’s with you being late, bitch? | 那是因为你迟到 婊砸 |
[25:34] | You like the high school bleachers? | 你喜欢这中学球场观众席吗 |
[25:37] | Our spot, man. | 我们的秘密基地 |
[25:44] | Went all official on me? | 来见我这么正式 |
[25:47] | Emt. | 急救医疗技师 |
[25:50] | I came from work. | 我刚在上班 |
[25:53] | You look good. | 你看上去不错 |
[25:55] | Not much else to do in there but work out. | 在那没别的好干 除了健身 |
[25:58] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:00] | Laying low with my cellmate Damon. | 和我的狱友达蒙隐姓埋名 |
[26:02] | Mexican banger hit man motherfucker. | 狗娘的墨西哥杀手 |
[26:08] | Cops come talking to you? | 条子找你谈话了 |
[26:11] | Think I’d snitch? | 觉得我会告密吗 |
[26:20] | Look, I’m, um… | 听着 我 |
[26:23] | …I’m getting some new IDs, some cash, | 我搞到一些新的身份证和一些现金 |
[26:25] | and heading to Mexico. | 马上要去墨西哥了 |
[26:29] | You should come. | 你也来吧 |
[26:33] | Come with you to Mexico? | 跟你去墨西哥 |
[26:43] | Thought a lot about you inside. | 我在里面很想你 |
[26:51] | You’re under my skin, man. The fuck can I do? | 你在我心里 伙计 我能做什么 |
[26:56] | Can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[27:05] | Think about it. | 考虑考虑 |
[27:10] | How am I gonna find you? | 我怎么你 |
[27:12] | Look up. | 往上看 |
[27:26] | Hand over the cash | 把钱交出来 |
[27:28] | and give us whatever’s left in the safe! | 保险箱里有什么都拿给我们 |
[27:30] | With a little more haste, honey! | 亲爱的 你要再凶一点 |
[27:32] | Or what? You gonna shoot me? | 不然呢 你要射我 |
[27:35] | Oh, what, it’s bulletproof? | 什么 这是防弹玻璃 |
[27:37] | I’m insulted! | 简直是侮辱我 |
[27:38] | This is nothing but a window condom | 这就是个挡在你和这个社区之间的 |
[27:40] | between you and the people of this community. | 玻璃安全套 |
[27:42] | You trying to rob us? | 你们是想抢劫吗 |
[27:43] | You’re the ones who are jacking up the fees | 你们这些家伙 向最低工资群体 |
[27:45] | on the minimum wage guys | 调高各项手续费用 |
[27:47] | just so they can access their own money! | 才让拿到他们自己的血汗钱 |
[27:49] | That’s a lot more criminal than what we’re doing! | 和我们相比 你们才是抢劫犯 |
[27:51] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[27:52] | Look, everybody gets robbed sooner or later. | 听着 每个人迟早都会被抢 |
[27:55] | It’s the only way to balance out the economy. | 这才是让经济平衡的方法 |
[27:57] | – Frank! – Come on, be a team player, | -弗兰克 -拜托 发挥一下团队精神 |
[27:59] | go raw, and just fork over the cash! | 配合一下 把现金都交出来 |
[28:02] | Craig! | 克雷格 |
[28:04] | Some old-ass junkies trying to hit us again. | 又有个老掉牙的吸毒仔来抢劫了 |
[28:08] | Which one of y’all wanna cash a check? | 你们有谁想要兑支票吗 |
[28:11] | Uh, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:12] | No, no-no-no. | 不 不 |
[28:13] | What–uh–this is a– | 这是个…. |
[28:14] | pull, pull, pull it, pull! | 快跑 快跑 |
[28:16] | Oh, shit, go! Go! Go! | 糟了 快跑 |
[28:23] | Hi. How wasted was Lip? | 利普醉成什么样了 |
[28:26] | Very. | 醉得不行 |
[28:27] | Should we be worried? | 我们应该担心吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah. We should. | 应该 |
[28:32] | This place really turned around, huh? | 这个洗衣店真是焕然一新 |
[28:34] | You can hardly tell it was a shithole. | 几乎看不出来是原来那个鬼地方了 |
[28:36] | Thanks? How are things at home? | 谢谢 你家里的事怎么样了 |
[28:38] | Oh, V might be literally burning the house down | 就在我们说话这会儿 小维可能已经 |
[28:39] | -as we speak. -What? | -把房子烧掉了 -什么 |
[28:41] | Svetlana made us sign some phony adoption papers | 斯维特拉娜假装让我们签收养文件 |
[28:44] | and now she owns The Alibi. | 结果我们是把酒吧签给她了 |
[28:45] | She took your bar? | 她骗走了你们的酒吧 |
[28:47] | V’s on a rampage. | 小维正在暴怒中 |
[28:48] | She wants to burn all of her clothes. | 她要把拉娜的衣服全都烧掉 |
[28:49] | And frankly, I’m afraid of my own wife right now. | 而且说实话 我现在有点怕我老婆 |
[28:51] | Svetlana stole your bar? | 斯维特拉娜偷走了你们的酒吧 |
[28:53] | She’s like a sexy Russian ninja. | 她就像是个性感的俄国忍者 |
[28:55] | It blows ’cause we’re either out of a job | 情况烂透了 要么我们失业 |
[28:57] | or we have to work for her. | 要么就给她打工 |
[28:59] | Or we could sue her but we can’t afford a lawyer. | 或者我们也可以起诉 但我们雇不起律师 |
[29:01] | And that OJ lawyer guy’s already dead | 辛普森的律师也已经死了 |
[29:03] | That is so fucked. | 这也太惨了 |
[29:06] | You should call my divorce attorney, | 你应该给我的离婚律师打电话 |
[29:07] | the guy that got me out of the marriage with Gus. | 他帮我打赢了和古斯离婚的官司 |
[29:09] | He’s a shark. | 是个厉害角色 |
[29:10] | Oh, also, | 另外 |
[29:11] | I know you and V still kind of hate each other, | 我知道你和小维还在闹别扭 |
[29:13] | but she seriously misses you. | 但她真的很想你 |
[29:15] | Do you think you can talk to her | 你能不能跟她谈谈 |
[29:16] | before she kills Svetlana? | 免得她杀了斯维特拉娜 |
[29:18] | Or me? | 或者杀了我 |
[29:20] | Uhh… I gotta handle something. | 我得先处理点事情 |
[29:23] | Can you, uh, can you talk more later? | 我们待会儿再细聊 行吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah-yeah, sure, can you just text me that lawyer’s info? | 当然可以 把你那个律师的信息发给我呗 |
[29:27] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好 -多谢 |
[29:29] | Well, the outside perimeter is 30×24. | 外边界长三十米宽二十四米 |
[29:31] | So I’ll have them send an estimate | 他们一弄完 |
[29:32] | as soon as they’re done. | 我就让他们送来个估价 |
[29:33] | Hey. What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:35] | Margo thinks you’re fucking with her, | 玛戈觉得你是在耍她 |
[29:36] | trying to raise the bid. | 好抬高收购价 |
[29:38] | I’m not, I just don’t want to sell. | 没有 我只是不想卖 |
[29:39] | You got a lot of folks throwing 90 grand at you? | 难道有很多人出九万块买这地方吗 |
[29:42] | It’s not about the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[29:43] | I-I mean, I-I fixed this place up myself. | 这地方是我自己修缮起来的 |
[29:45] | I could have jumped ship right after I bought it | 我可以买下立马转手卖掉 |
[29:47] | and I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[29:48] | It’s important to me. | 它对我很重要 |
[29:49] | And to all the people in this neighbor who come here. | 对附近来这洗衣服的人也很重要 |
[29:52] | How much did you spend on repairs? | 修缮花了你多少钱 |
[29:54] | About 8,000. | 差不多八千块 |
[29:55] | So counter Margo at a hundred grand | 那就给玛戈加到十万块 |
[29:56] | and get ten Gs in profits. | 赚一万 |
[29:58] | But I wouldn’t push it further than that. | 但如果是我就不会再加了 |
[30:00] | A hundred grand? | 一万块 |
[30:01] | Yeah, she’ll probably go that high. | 对啊 她会出这么多的 |
[30:03] | But she’s got a lot of irons in the fire, | 她可是个大忙人 |
[30:05] | so…she might walk if you don’t move fast. | 所以 如果你不快点决定她可能就不要了 |
[30:29] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[30:30] | – Everything okay here? – Peachy. | -家里没出什么事吧 -完美 |
[30:33] | Happen to notice the fire in your front yard? | 注意到你家前院着火了吗 |
[30:37] | Husband piss you off? | 老公惹你生气了 |
[30:39] | Wife. | 是老婆 |
[30:41] | Wife? | 老婆 |
[30:42] | Clothes are good and singed. | 这些好衣服都烧焦了 |
[30:44] | – Just put it out, okay? – Yep. | -快把火给熄灭了 好吗 -好的 |
[30:46] | And if you see any suspicious activity | 如果你发现附近有什么可疑行径 |
[30:48] | in the neighborhood, be sure to report it. | 请一定举报 |
[30:50] | We have reason to believe there’s a couple of | 我们相信有一些逃犯 |
[30:51] | escaped convicts in the area. | 流窜到附近地带了 |
[30:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:02] | I was a shity mom, Franky. | 我是个槽糕透顶的妈妈 小弗 |
[31:04] | And a shit wife, and I know that. | 也是个糟糕透顶的老婆 |
[31:07] | You’re my wild card. | 你是我最特别的存在 |
[31:08] | No game’s worth playing without one. | 没有你 一切都没有意义 |
[31:12] | You always make room for me to crawl back in, | 每次我滚回来你都收留我 |
[31:14] | but not the kids. | 但孩子们却不这样 |
[31:16] | Because they’re fucking ingrates. | 因为他们太忘恩负义了 |
[31:18] | You’re a great mom. | 你是个伟大的妈妈 |
[31:19] | No. I’m crazy. | 才不是 我是个疯婆子 |
[31:22] | I know that and I can’t fix it. | 我知道我没治了 |
[31:24] | But leaving them the money is something. | 可应该给他们留点钱 |
[31:26] | We gotta make another plan. | 我们要再定个计划 |
[31:30] | Sweet destiny, | 造化弄人 |
[31:32] | what have we here? | 看这是什么 |
[31:34] | A casino bus. | 一辆赌场大巴 |
[31:38] | I think I know our next target. | 我想我知道我们下一个目标是什么了 |
[31:42] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[31:44] | Hey? Burgers. | 嘿 要汉堡吗 |
[31:46] | From that new Shake Shack. | 在那家新开的奶昔小屋买的 |
[31:48] | You, u you got time for a bite? | 有时间一起吃吗 |
[31:51] | Ah, I’m the middle of work shit. | 我正在忙工作 |
[31:53] | I have to find placement for two of my teens before the morning. | 我得在早上前为两个孩子找到住处 |
[31:55] | Homeless shelter’s overbooked. | 流浪者之家已经人满为患 |
[31:57] | Oh, sounds pretty hectic. | 看上去很忙啊 |
[31:58] | Yeah, like epic level. | 是啊 超级忙 |
[32:00] | Gia got kicked out for pulling a knife on some chick | 吉娅因为对一个女的亮出小刀被赶出来 |
[32:02] | that she swears was stealing her bras from the wash. | 她一口咬定 那女的在偷她的胸罩 |
[32:05] | It’s– | 这真是… |
[32:06] | I’m letting her crash at my place for a couple of nights | 在为她找到安身之处前 |
[32:08] | until we get her situated. | 我只能让她在我家住几晚了 |
[32:09] | Fucking crazy day. | 今天真是太疯狂了 |
[32:11] | I bet mine was crazier. | 我敢说我的一天更疯狂 |
[32:13] | Oh, hold on one second. | 稍等 |
[32:15] | Hey, Dina, what’s up? | 嗨 蒂娜 怎么了 |
[32:17] | No-no-no-no, uh, tell ’em to keep a slot open. | 不不不不 告诉他们留一个位置 |
[32:19] | I-I’ll bring her over right now. | 我现在就带她过来 |
[32:21] | Okay. Yeah, bye. | 好 拜 |
[32:23] | You gotta bounce? | 你要走了吗 |
[32:24] | Yeah, there’s an opening at Project Fierce for one of my kids. | 我有个孩子今天要在勇敢计划要做个开场表演 |
[32:25] | It’s a buzzer beater. | 是投制胜球 |
[32:28] | Uh, do you mind if I take this to go, or…? | 你介不介意我把这个带走… |
[32:31] | Yeah-yeah-yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[32:32] | But, hey, I’m gonna call you later | 我晚点会打给你的 |
[32:33] | because I want to hear about your crazy day. | 因为我想听听你的疯狂的一天 |
[32:52] | Denise Wright? | 丹尼斯·赖特 |
[32:54] | Washer number seven. | 七号洗衣机 |
[33:00] | Couple of old guys over there | 外面有些上了年纪的 |
[33:01] | complaining about the loud music. | 在抱怨音乐太吵 |
[33:03] | Might need to start a Senior Wash. | 可能得开展点老年洗衣业务 |
[33:04] | We’ve only made a profit so far | 今晚到目前为止只赚了 |
[33:05] | of-of 20 bucks at the Mat tonight. | 二十块钱 |
[33:07] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[33:08] | Couple more weeks like this and you’re cash. | 再像这样搞几周就有钱赚了 |
[33:10] | You stressed ’cause that Margo lady? | 你烦躁是因为那个玛戈吗 |
[33:12] | Well, I’m thinking about her offer. | 我在考虑她的提议 |
[33:13] | What about Etta? | 埃塔怎么办 |
[33:16] | Well, I didn’t say I was taking it, | 我没说我接受了 |
[33:17] | but I’m-I’m trying to think of good reasons not to. | 我只是在想不接受的理由是什么 |
[33:19] | ‘Cause we’re South Siders and we don’t sell out. | 因为我们是南区的人 南区不甩卖 |
[33:21] | ‘Cause your sister’s making really good tips. | 因为你妹妹赚很多小费 |
[33:31] | Forty bucks. | 四十块 |
[33:42] | Go right up. | 继续直走 |
[33:44] | You–okay. | 好 |
[33:47] | – I-I…. – What? | -我… -什么 |
[33:50] | – Hold me up, hold me up. – Okay. | -扶着我 -好 |
[33:52] | – I–no, wait. – Hold on, what are you doing? | -等等 -等下 你在干什么 |
[33:54] | – I can’t– – Oh, you’re– | -我够不到 -噢 你在– |
[33:56] | No, I got it. I got it. | 我拿到了 拿到了 |
[33:58] | Oh, no, this is the first one. | 这只是第一把 |
[33:59] | Okay, and then… | 好吧 还有… |
[34:04] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:06] | We’re locked out. | 我们被锁在外面了 |
[34:07] | The f… | 我操… |
[34:11] | The fuck? | 我操 |
[34:13] | We can’t– | 我们进不去 |
[34:14] | where we gonna sleep? | 到哪里睡觉呢 |
[34:16] | There’s gotta be another way in. | 肯定有其它办法进去 |
[34:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:26] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[34:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:28] | – Yes! – Yeah! | -好了 -太好了 |
[34:30] | Well done! | 干得好 |
[34:36] | Wait. Oh! | 别 |
[34:40] | – Here. – Yes. Okay. | -拿着 -好 |
[34:48] | Yes. | 行了 |
[34:50] | Hey, what do you think you’re doing, Frank? | 你们在搞什么 弗兰克 |
[34:52] | – I– – No, wait! | -我– -等等 |
[34:52] | I told you there’s a curfew. | 我告诉过你有宵禁 |
[34:53] | – Yeah, but wait– – We-we lost track of time. | -是的 但是 -我们忘记看时间了 |
[34:55] | You’re already on thin ice bringing Frank around here. | 你把弗兰克搞来就已经自身难保了 |
[34:57] | – Oh, my God. – You can’t separate | -老天 -你不能分开 |
[34:59] | Frank and Monica. We’re Lucy and Desi, | 弗兰克和莫妮卡 我们是《露西与德西》 |
[35:02] | Barack and Michelle, Sonny and Cher. | 奥巴马和米切尔 桑尼与雪儿 |
[35:06] | I only know who, like, two of those people are. | 这一堆人里面我只认识两个 |
[35:19] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[35:21] | It’s, uh, around midnight. | 十二点左右 |
[35:27] | – You doing homework? – Yeah. | -在做功课 -是啊 |
[35:30] | I was trying to calculate how long it would take me | 我在算要花多久时间 |
[35:32] | to make a profit of $10,000 at the Mat. | 洗衣店才能赚到一万美金 |
[35:38] | After I got past three years, | 算到三年以后 |
[35:39] | I think brain shut off. | 我脑子就当机了 |
[35:41] | – That long? – Yeah. | -那么久 -是啊 |
[35:53] | What are you doing up? | 你起来干什么 |
[35:55] | I couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[35:58] | You ever, uh, | 你有没有 |
[35:59] | think about what would have happened | 想过如果你那时候跟吉米/史蒂夫走了 |
[36:00] | if you ran off with Jimmy Steve? | 现在会怎么样 |
[36:08] | Lying sociopath Jimmy Steve? | 反社会骗子吉米·史蒂夫吗 |
[36:12] | My life would be a… | 我的生活可能会… |
[36:15] | …non-stop psycho thriller. | 是一部心理惊悚片吧 |
[36:20] | And I definitely dodged a bullet with that one. | 没跟他再纠缠下去我真是逃过一劫 |
[36:23] | What if nothing ever gives you that same thrill again? | 如果再没别的事能给你那样的刺激呢 |
[36:26] | Will you still feel like you dodged a bullet? | 你还会觉得自己逃过一劫吗 |
[36:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:36] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[36:38] | Where’s this coming from? | 怎么突然这么问 |
[36:40] | Things have been weird between me and Trev | 自从米奇出狱后 我和特雷弗 |
[36:42] | since Mickey got out. | 关系有点奇怪 |
[36:43] | You mean since Mickey busted out of prison | 你是指从米奇越狱 |
[36:46] | and has got half the Chicago Police Department | 并且让半个芝加哥的警力 |
[36:50] | circling the South Side looking for him? | 在南区巡逻搜捕他的这段时间 |
[36:53] | Can’t get him out of my head. | 我忍不住不去想他 |
[36:57] | I’m just trying to stop myself | 我只是想阻止自己 |
[36:59] | from doing something I shouldn’t. | 别做不该做的事 |
[37:01] | You turned your life around. | 你挽救了你的人生 |
[37:06] | Mickey would set a match to it. | 而米奇会让你的努力白费 |
[37:09] | You’ve done really great without him. | 他不在 你做得真的很好 |
[37:14] | And I’m really fucking proud of you. | 我很为你感到骄傲 |
[37:24] | I’m gonna see if I can get | 我要去真正的床上 |
[37:26] | a few hours in an actual bed. | 睡几个小时了 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:30] | – Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:05] | Knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[38:09] | Knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[38:11] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[38:22] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[38:24] | What, you think my life hasn’t moved on | 怎么 你以为你进了监狱后 |
[38:25] | since you were locked up, Mickey? | 我的人生还没有翻篇吗 米奇 |
[38:27] | No, I just thought that you’d be down for me | 不 我只是以为你会理解我 |
[38:28] | since the whole reason I did time was going after | 我进监狱还不都是因为我想帮你解决掉 |
[38:30] | the bitch who tried to ruin you. | 那个想要毁了你的贱人 |
[38:32] | I’m not pissing away my life– | 我不要这样碌碌无为… |
[38:34] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[38:40] | Fuck! | 操 |
[38:43] | I have my shit together, Mick! | 我已经回到正轨了 米奇 |
[38:45] | And I-I have a-a fucking boyfriend! | 而且我他妈还有个男朋友 |
[38:49] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[38:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:57] | What you doing here then? | 那你还来干什么 |
[39:08] | Tell me good-bye. | 跟我告别吗 |
[39:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:25] | Fuck. | 操 |
[39:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[40:04] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[40:07] | Ah, fuck. | 操 |
[40:12] | Lip? | 利普 |
[40:15] | Helene. | 海伦娜 |
[40:17] | You broke into my home? | 你闯进了我家 |
[40:19] | What? | 什么 |
[40:21] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:25] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这儿 |
[40:32] | Jesus, Lip. | 天呐 利普 |
[40:42] | You’ve got to move on. | 你得越过这道坎 |
[40:47] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:50] | Get some help. | 找人帮帮你吧 |
[42:18] | What’s up? It’s Trevor. Leave me a message. | 你好 我是特雷弗 请留言 |
[42:20] | Make it good. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[42:21] | Hey, uh, sorry I missed you. | 抱歉没接到你的电话 |
[42:25] | Text me if you want to hook up later. | 如果待会想见面 给我发短信 |
[42:29] | I miss you. Bye. | 我想你 拜拜 |
[42:43] | – I gotta go. – The fuck? | -我得走了 -搞什么 |
[42:45] | Back to work and shit. | 得回去上班了 |
[42:53] | I gonna see you again? | 我还会再见到你吗 |
[43:15] | Why, you’re nothing but a great big coward. | 你一事无成 就是个懦夫 |
[43:17] | Hey, buddy. | 小子 |
[43:19] | Debs leave you here while she went to work all day? | 黛比上班时候就把你留在家里吗 |
[43:22] | Why do you smell like death and beer? | 为什么你们身上一股腐臭味和酒味 |
[43:25] | It’s called “living,” Son. | 这叫”生气” 孩子 |
[43:28] | Maybe Neil would like to live a little too? | 也许尼尔也想尝尝那滋味儿 |
[43:32] | Want to? | 想吗 |
[43:33] | Could be some weed and ice cream in it for ya. | 可以给你在大麻里混点冰淇淋 |
[43:37] | Debbie doesn’t let me have ice cream because of lactose. | 黛比不让我吃冰淇淋 因为含乳糖 |
[43:40] | What kind of a woman denies her man lactose? | 哪种女人会不让自己男人吃乳糖 |
[43:44] | You just don’t need to tell her. | 你不必告诉她 |
[43:45] | Cool. | 好 |
[43:49] | A hundred grand’s a lot of money for that dump. | 买那个垃圾店铺十万绰绰有余了 |
[43:51] | Twenty-five percent profit in 60 days. | 才开两个月就有25%的利润 |
[43:55] | Are you really gonna walk away from that? | 你真打算就这样放弃吗 |
[43:58] | What’s the obstacle here, Gallagher? | 阻碍你的原因是什么呢 加拉格 |
[44:00] | I promised Etta Teasdale a place to live | 我答应了埃塔·蒂斯代尔如果她把租约卖给我 |
[44:02] | if she sold me her lease. | 我就保证她有地方住 |
[44:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[44:04] | The old lady that I bought the Laundromat from. | 我从她手里买洗衣房的那个老女人 |
[44:06] | She’s got her cats. | 她只剩下那些猫了 |
[44:08] | She sits in her chair every day. | 每天坐在椅子上 |
[44:10] | Where’s she gonna go? | 她还能去哪儿 |
[44:12] | Well, you can take her cats and her chair | 你可以带上她的猫和椅子 |
[44:14] | and put her in assisted living. | 把她送去老人养护中心 |
[44:18] | She probably won’t even know the difference. | 她很可能都不知道换了地方 |
[44:20] | They get to play lots of bingo. They love that. | 他们会玩很多宾戈游戏 老人都喜欢 |
[44:23] | I’m starting to turn a profit. | 我开始盈利了 |
[44:25] | My family works there. | 我的家人在那儿工作 |
[44:27] | People in the neighborhood depend on it. | 附近居民都来洗衣服 |
[44:30] | Why should I sell if I’m doing well? | 情况看起来还不错 为什么还要卖掉 |
[44:33] | You’re smarter than you look. | 你比你看上去要聪明 |
[44:36] | All right, name your price. Hundred and twenty? | 好了 说个价吧 十万二够吗 |
[44:42] | I-I just don’t think that my conscience will allow me to sell. | 我只是觉得卖了我会良心不安 |
[44:44] | You’ve been doing your research, huh? | 你调查过了对吧 |
[44:48] | I’m redeveloping the whole block. | 我在重建整个街区 |
[44:51] | So I will give you 160,000, | 所以我愿意给你十六万 |
[44:54] | which is double what you paid for that lease. | 已经是你的购入价格的两倍了 |
[44:56] | It is that or I will go redevelop another shitty block. | 要么你卖 要么我去重建另一个垃圾街区 |
[45:01] | And there are plenty of those left around here. | 周围这样的地方多了去了 |
[45:06] | So this offer expires at the end of the day. | 最迟今晚答复 |
[45:16] | Okay. | 听着 |
[45:18] | As soon as he starts his engine, we make our move. | 他一发动引擎 我们就行动 |
[45:21] | Son, dive down low, at an angle, | 孩子 向前扑 找好角度 |
[45:24] | so you–you don’t get run over, okay? | 这样车才不会轧到你 知道吗 |
[45:26] | If you scrape your face or bleed, | 如果你的脸擦破了或者流血了 |
[45:27] | that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[45:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:31] | – Go. – Yes. | -加油 -好 |
[45:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[45:41] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[45:42] | Just hit that kid in the wheelchair. | 撞到那个坐轮椅的小孩了 |
[45:44] | Oh, oh, oh, jeez. I’m sorry!! | 天呐 对不起 |
[45:46] | I swear I didn’t see you. You-you came out of nowhere. | 我发誓我没看到你 你突然冲出来的 |
[45:47] | – Ah! It turts all over! – Oh, my God. | -我全身都痛 -天呐 |
[45:50] | It’s time to turn over that betting money, | 是时候把赌博的钱交出来了 |
[45:54] | gals and guys! | 童叟无欺 |
[45:55] | So your wife’s wife stole your bar | 所以你老婆的老婆偷了你的酒吧 |
[45:58] | and she forged your signature on the licensing documents? | 还在许可文件上伪造了你的签名 |
[46:01] | Well, we actually signed them ourselves. | 其实是我们自己签的 |
[46:03] | All I hear is forged. | 我听到的就是伪造 |
[46:04] | All we say is forged. Got it? | 也要说是伪造 明白吗 |
[46:06] | Uh, yeah, r-right, yeah. | 好 好 |
[46:07] | She’s also a Russian sex worker | 她还是个俄国妓女 |
[46:10] | which you married under duress | 强迫你和她结婚 |
[46:12] | because she threatened the safety of your family | 因为她拿你整个家庭的安危 |
[46:15] | if you didn’t help her get her green card. | 来威胁你帮她拿到绿卡 |
[46:18] | I’m supposed to say “right,” right? | 我应该说”没错”是吧 |
[46:19] | Yes, you catch on fast. Smart guy. | 没错 你学得挺快 聪明人 |
[46:22] | – Thank you so much for saying that. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你这么说 -不客气 |
[46:25] | And she also created a condition | 她还在工作场所 |
[46:27] | of sexual harassment in your workplace. | 创造条件对你进行性侵犯 |
[46:30] | Well, we both screwed her, | 我们俩都和她搞了 |
[46:31] | but I wanted to stop way before my wife did. | 但我早就不想和她搞了 |
[46:33] | Pressured for sex. | 强迫性交 |
[46:35] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[46:36] | Yeah, so we got any shot about getting our bar back? | 我们能把酒吧要回来吗 |
[46:39] | We do. I’m going to have to see the marriage license, | 当然 我得先看一下结婚证 |
[46:43] | documentation of the bar… | 酒吧的文件 |
[46:45] | list of joint accounts. | 还有联合账户清单 |
[46:47] | You pay me my retainer fee, | 你付了聘用费 |
[46:48] | and we’ll get started on the lawsuit immediately. | 我们就能马上开始诉讼 |
[46:51] | And when we’re finished with her, | 等我们收拾完她 |
[46:52] | she’ll be begging Putin for reinstatement. | 她就该回去求普京要签证 |
[46:57] | What is a retainer fee? | 聘用费是什么 |
[46:58] | It’s cash you pay up-front to motivate | 是你为了激励我为了你的利益勤奋工作 |
[47:00] | my tireless work on your behalf. | 而预先支付的费用 |
[47:02] | – How much is that again? – It’s two grand. | -那是多少钱 -两千 |
[47:09] | Put it in. Put it in there! | 把钱都放进来 |
[47:10] | Come on! Hurry up! | 快点放进来 |
[47:12] | No, you can’t hide that! Give it to me! | 你藏什么藏 快给我 |
[47:15] | Hurry up! The whole wallet! | 快点 整个钱包都给我 |
[47:17] | – Scum! – Oh, you were just gonna blow your pension | -人渣 -反正你也会把所有退休金 |
[47:19] | at the slot machines! Put it in! | 都喂给老虎机 放进来 |
[47:25] | – Come on! – Get the meds! | -快点 -把药装上 |
[47:27] | – What? – The meds! | -什么 -药 |
[47:33] | – God! – Come on, come on, come on. | -老天 -快点 该走了 |
[47:34] | – Okay, thank you. Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢你 多谢了 -快点走了 |
[47:36] | Okay, thanks. Shit! | 多谢 妈的 |
[47:42] | – Put it in. – Okay. | -放进去 -好 |
[47:43] | I got it. I got it. | 我拿住了 |
[47:45] | Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit. | 妈的 妈的 妈的 |
[47:52] | No! No! No! No! | 给我站住 |
[47:53] | Puttin’ it into overdrive, pal. | 调到超速行驶吧 兄弟 |
[47:58] | Slamming crowd today. | 今天嗨翻了 |
[48:00] | Happy hour wash is my new jam. | 欢洗一小时是我的新宠了 |
[48:02] | Thanks for spinning, Ariel. | 多谢你来打碟 阿丽尔 |
[48:04] | Well, thanks for reminding folks to tip the DJ. | 谢谢你提醒大家给DJ小费 |
[48:07] | – Hey, Sandy. – Hey. | -桑迪 -怎么了 |
[48:10] | – Look what I found. – What’s that? | -看我找到了什么 -这是什么 |
[48:14] | Tip the DJ a quarter to play the Howlin’ Wolf record. | 给DJ25美分让她放嚎叫野狼的唱片 |
[48:17] | Aww, Etta, the… the happy hour wash is already over. | 埃塔… 欢洗一小时已经结束了 |
[48:21] | Yeah, the DJ just left. | DJ刚刚走了 |
[48:23] | I-I missed the party? | 我错过了派对 |
[48:26] | I didn’t get to dance to my favorite song. | 错过随着我最爱的歌热舞的机会 |
[48:28] | Is-is there another one tomorrow? | 明天还有派对吗 |
[48:32] | Howlin’ Wolf, right? | 嚎叫野狼是吧 |
[48:40] | You still wanna dance? | 还想跳舞吗 |
[48:41] | Okay, Sandy, but don’t you step on my toes this time. | 桑迪 你这次可别踩我的脚趾了 |
[48:51] | There you go. | 满意了吧 |
[48:54] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[49:18] | Yes! | 好了 |
[49:19] | Where have you been with Neil? | 你们带尼尔去哪儿了 |
[49:20] | He was our little helper. | 他是我们的好帮手 |
[49:22] | I threw myself in front of a moving bus so they could rob it. | 我故意跟大巴碰瓷 好让他们趁机抢劫 |
[49:25] | What? | 什么 |
[49:26] | It sounds worse than it actually was. | 实际情况没他说得这么糟糕 |
[49:28] | You tried to cripple my fiance? | 你们居然想弄残我未婚夫 |
[49:30] | Well, I think he kind of took care of that a couple years ago. | 这方面他几年前就自己搞定了 |
[49:33] | It was for a great cause. | 我们是为了办大事 |
[49:35] | He was a natural. | 他简直无师自通 |
[49:36] | – Neil is my future husband! – I know. | -尼尔是我将来的老公 -我知道 |
[49:38] | I don’t care what it looks like to you. | 我不管你们怎么想 |
[49:40] | He is good to me. | 他对我很好 |
[49:41] | He does whatever I say. | 很听我的话 |
[49:43] | He is sweeter and kinder | 他善良又贴心 |
[49:44] | than either of you have ever been. | 是你们俩永远没法比的 |
[49:46] | And I love him, so stop treating him like a hamster on wheels! | 而且我爱他 你们不许再拿他当小白鼠了 |
[49:48] | You’re right. You’re right. You’re right. | 好 说得对 你说得对 |
[49:50] | He deserves a fair cut for his efforts. | 应该给他一份分红 |
[49:52] | – Here you go, Neil. – Yeah. | -给你 尼尔 -对 |
[49:54] | – One-hundred dollars. – How much was your cut? | -一百块 -你的分红是多少 |
[49:56] | Well, Neil wasn’t exactly the brains of the operation– | 尼尔并不是这次计划的总指挥 |
[49:58] | – Five hundred. – What? | -五百 -什么 |
[49:59] | If you’re offering 100, you probably made at least 1,000. | 你愿意给一百 说明你至少赚了一千 |
[50:01] | – I resent that accusation. – No. | -你这是污蔑我 -好了 |
[50:04] | Just give it to her, Frankie. | 给她吧 小弗 |
[50:05] | – Fuck– – Yeah. | -我操 -听我的 |
[50:10] | Thanks. Now get out. | 谢谢 你们走吧 |
[50:12] | – What? – Deb! | -什么 -小黛 |
[50:13] | Now. | 快走 |
[50:13] | You’re evicting your tenants after they pay? | 我们刚交完房租就要被你扫地出门吗 |
[50:16] | Now. | 快走 |
[50:17] | What are you, a slumlord in training? | 你是幼年版包租婆吗 |
[50:19] | – Jeez. – Stop pushing! | -天呐 -别推了 |
[50:21] | – All right! Jesus! – Deb! | -行了 老天 -小黛 |
[50:48] | Hey, you coming or not, Gallagher? | 你来不来 加拉格 |
[50:50] | I’ll be at the spot. | 老地方等你 |
[51:01] | Just a minute! | 来了 |
[51:10] | I know things have been weird between us, | 我知道我们之前在闹别扭 |
[51:11] | but I really need to talk. | 但我真的需要跟你聊聊 |
[51:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[51:27] | You wanna go first? | 要不你先说 |
[51:32] | I fucked up and lost The Alibi. | 我闯祸了 酒吧没了 |
[51:36] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[51:38] | You? | 你呢 |
[51:40] | I cashed in on the Mat for a shitload, | 我把洗衣店巨额倒卖了 |
[51:43] | but I sold out Etta and I’m putting her | 但是我出卖了埃塔 |
[51:45] | in assisted living against her wishes. | 还要逼她去住养老院 |
[51:48] | I forced Kev to screw a pathological liar | 我强迫小凯跟一个疯婊子上床 |
[51:50] | who cleaned us out. | 被她骗了个精光 |
[51:52] | I took a job away from my single-mother baby sister. | 我妹是单亲妈妈 可我害她丢了工作 |
[52:02] | We’re assholes. | 我们可真混蛋 |
[52:05] | Completely. | 绝对的 |
[52:09] | I know it makes me wack, | 我知道这听起来不合理 |
[52:11] | but I was really in love with her, Fi. | 但我是真的爱过她 菲 |
[52:13] | Now my heart is broken and I feel like a fool. | 现在我心碎一地 像个傻子 |
[52:19] | She didn’t deserve you. | 她不配拥有你 |
[52:23] | You still ended up in a great relationship. | 但你的感情生活还是很圆满 |
[52:26] | You got Kev. | 你还有小凯 |
[52:28] | So you won. | 所以你赢了 |
[52:35] | It sucked not being able to talk to you. | 没法跟你聊天感觉糟透了 |
[52:40] | How about we agree never to be | 那我们说定了 |
[52:41] | self-absorbed cunts to each other ever again? | 以后都不许犯贱不理彼此 |
[53:09] | Coming in, buddy? | 兄弟 要进来吗 |
[53:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[53:54] | This good-bye? | 就此别过了吗 |
[54:09] | Let’s ride. | 开车 |