时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | For Chrissake. | 天啊 |
[00:06] | I don’t have time for this, all right? | 我没时间搞这个好吗 |
[00:09] | Just run the damn thing so these fuckin’ idiots | 快他妈放出来让这帮蠢蛋看看 |
[00:11] | can remember what happened last season. | 好记起来上季到底演了啥 |
[00:13] | Jesus. | 靠 |
[00:14] | The building is a real fixer-upper, | 这栋房子确实需要修缮 |
[00:16] | but it’s got good bones. | 但底子还不错 |
[00:18] | I’m considering a purchase. Apartment building. | 我正在考虑投资的事 想买个公寓楼 |
[00:21] | It’s no crazier than you buying the Laundromat, | 不会比你买下洗衣店更疯狂了 |
[00:23] | you know, and you pulled that off. | 你成功了 |
[00:25] | Yeah, it’s my second meeting. | 对 这是第二次 |
[00:26] | You really want to stop drinking? | 你真想戒酒吗 |
[00:27] | – I mean, do you really want to? – Yes. | -你是真的想吗 -是的 |
[00:30] | You like bikes? | 你喜欢机车吗 |
[00:31] | I don’t really know much about ’em. | 不是太懂 |
[00:32] | Help me, uh, put this wheel on this bike. | 帮我把这个轮子装到这辆摩托车上 |
[00:34] | – I love you. – Then get in the fucking car. | -我爱你 -那你他妈上车啊 |
[00:36] | It’s not– This isn’t me anymore. | 不 我不是那个人了 |
[00:39] | I’ve been texting you the past couple of days. | 过去几天我都在给你发短信 |
[00:40] | Where have you been? | 你到底去哪了 |
[00:41] | I was with Mickey. I’m sorry. | 我和米奇在一起 对不起 |
[00:44] | – You gonna come home? – Why should I? | -你会回家的对吧 -我为什么要回 |
[00:46] | I could tell DCFS that we have a home | 我还可以跟儿童与家庭服务部说我们有家 |
[00:47] | and source of income. | 有收入来源 |
[00:48] | – “We”? – Neil’s great with kids. | -我们 -尼尔对孩子很好 |
[00:50] | He’ll take care of me, and he’ll make sure | 他会照顾我 也能确保 |
[00:52] | my baby won’t ever get taken away from me. | 我的孩子永远不会被带走 |
[00:53] | The public school system | 公立学校系统正在被摧毁 |
[00:55] | is being gutted by you sending your kid | 正是因为你们送孩子 |
[00:57] | to this expensive private school. | 来这种昂贵的私立学校 |
[00:59] | What would you say if I offered Liam | 如果我让利亚姆来霍普金斯学院上学 |
[01:02] | a place here at Hopkins Academy? | 你怎么说 |
[01:05] | I want to go to military school. | 我想上军校 |
[01:07] | I need some direction. | 我需要找到方向 |
[01:09] | One thing I do know is, | 我只知道 |
[01:09] | I can take a punch and hit harder back. | 别人揍我一拳 我揍回去会更狠 |
[01:11] | Hopefully I can put that to some use. | 但愿我能把这一点利用起来 |
[01:13] | So you want to be a welder? | 你现在想当焊接工了 |
[01:14] | I can apprentice with someone | 念书期间 |
[01:15] | while I’m still in school, | 我还可以给人当学徒 |
[01:17] | get certified in under two years, | 两年内拿到资格证书 |
[01:18] | and make up to 20 bucks an hour to start. | 然后就可以干上起薪20美元的活了 |
[01:20] | I am new owner of Alibi. | 我是艾莱伯的新老板 |
[01:23] | She told us we were signing adoption forms, | 她跟我们说签的是领养表格 |
[01:25] | but really it was papers making her | 但其实是艾莱柏的 |
[01:27] | the owner of the Alibi. | 转让协议 |
[01:28] | You are big lovable papa, but you are stupid manager. | 你当爹行 酒吧你可管不明白 |
[01:31] | I let Svetlana take my– | 我让斯维特拉娜… |
[01:32] | Don’t you even think of saying her name. | 不许再提她的名字 |
[01:33] | I let that backstabbing cunt take my balls. | 两面三刀的贱货偷走了我一家之主的地位 |
[01:36] | I’m gonna support this family, | 我要撑起这个家 |
[01:37] | and I’m gonna get my balls back. | 当好我的一家之主 |
[01:42] | Come on.Come on, open your eyes. | 醒醒 快睁眼 睁眼啊 |
[01:43] | Come on! | 睁眼啊 |
[01:44] | I know you didn’t think much of her, | 我知道你们瞧不起她 |
[01:46] | but she loved you. | 但是她爱你们 |
[01:49] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[01:51] | Frank found seven pounds of meth that Monica had, | 弗兰克在莫妮卡的破烂储物间里找到了六磅多冰毒 |
[01:54] | and now he wants to sell it. | 现在他要卖掉它 |
[01:55] | Give me liberty, or give me meth! | 予我自由 予我毒品 |
[02:00] | Fuck you, Mom. | 去你妈的 妈 |
[03:35] | No. | 不行 |
[03:38] | “No” What? | 什么不行 |
[03:40] | – Fuck am I doing? – Wait. | -我在搞什么 -等等 |
[03:43] | Your profile made it seem like you’d be down for this. | 看起来你像是愿意做这种事的人 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我… |
[03:49] | I just–I really… | 我只是 真的… |
[03:51] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[03:56] | We got kind of far along here. | 我裤子都脱了 |
[03:59] | You think you could put your mouth on it or something? | 你能不能含一下 |
[04:09] | Here. Knock yourself out. | 给 自己动手丰衣足食 |
[04:47] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[04:49] | What the hell time is it? | 现在才几点 |
[04:50] | Oh five thirty. | 五点三十 |
[04:56] | Uh, you gotta use that alarm? | 你一定要用那个闹铃吗 |
[04:58] | Staying on military time. | 要跟部队同步 |
[04:59] | Can’t get soft over the summer. | 不能因为放暑假松懈了 |
[05:24] | Early bird catches the worm? | 这么早起来有事吗 |
[05:26] | Carl. | 是卡尔 |
[05:28] | Oh, God, that bugle alarm again? | 老天 又是那个军号闹铃 |
[05:30] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:34] | You just getting home, alley cat? | 你刚到家吗 夜猫子 |
[05:36] | Yeah, but I’m turning over a new leaf. | 是 但是我要重启人生了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, what leaf is that? | 这回又重启什么 |
[05:43] | No more sex with anonymous men | 我将停止与根据腹肌量选择的 |
[05:46] | chosen for their abdominal fitness. | 陌生男性做爱了 |
[05:50] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:52] | Closing my Tinder account. | 把陌陌账号关闭了 |
[05:54] | I’m done with meaningless sexual gratification. | 肉体淫乱篇就此画上句号 |
[05:57] | I want…connection, | 我想要 建立真挚的联系 |
[06:00] | conversation, shared interests. | 与对他话 有共同兴趣 |
[06:04] | That’s good for you. | 听起来不错 |
[06:06] | Where you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[06:08] | I woke up feeling like a drink, | 醒来就犯了酒瘾 |
[06:09] | so I decided I’d run to work instead. | 所以我决定慢跑去上班 |
[06:13] | Gotta be at least five miles. | 至少有五英里远吧 |
[06:15] | It’s actually closer to seven. Hope you’re hungry. | 应该有七英里 你饿了吗 |
[06:17] | Sergeant York is in there cooking breakfast again. | 蛋黄军官正在屋里做早餐 |
[06:21] | Discipline. Commitment. | 有规有矩 信守承诺 |
[06:23] | In bed. Lights out at 2100. | 晚上九点关灯上床 |
[06:25] | Up at 0530. | 清早五点半准时起床 |
[06:27] | In the field at 0630. | 六点三十 开始训练 |
[06:28] | The warrior way. | 士兵模式 |
[06:30] | Is that grits? | 那是玉米粥吗 |
[06:31] | And eggs, flapjacks, | 还有鸡蛋 燕麦松饼 |
[06:33] | sausage and biscuits, | 香肠 饼干 |
[06:34] | and breakfast meats. | 还有一些早餐肉类 |
[06:37] | Gotta stay strong to man the gates. | 身强力壮才能守卫大门 |
[06:39] | Preserve America for all those fat-ass coastal elites | 为那些没有认识到自由有多来之不易的 |
[06:43] | taking our liberties for granted. | 西岸肥猪精英们保卫美利坚 |
[06:45] | What gates? | 什么大门 |
[06:46] | The gates that protect us from tyranny and oppression. | 保护我们不被暴君压迫的大门 |
[06:50] | How are you gonna eat all that? | 你怎么吃的完这么多 |
[06:52] | I gotta stay combat ready for the fall. | 我要为秋季做好战斗准备 |
[06:54] | I’m a cadet corporal now. | 我现在是学员下士了 |
[06:55] | Corporals deal with hell week. | 魔鬼周由下士看管 |
[06:57] | Oh, I can’t wait to torture | 好想立刻去虐那些 |
[06:58] | those little seventh grade fuckers. | 七年级的菜鸟们 |
[07:00] | Espresso? | 要意式咖啡吗 |
[07:01] | You buy that with some of your Monica meth money? | 咖啡机是用卖了莫妮卡的冰毒的钱买的吗 |
[07:03] | – Yeah. – Then no. | -是 -那我可不要 |
[07:05] | – You sell my meth yet? – Moved Debbie’s yesterday. | -你把我那份冰毒处理掉了吗 -昨天把黛比的销了 |
[07:07] | Next, Lip’s. Then yours. | 下一批是利普的 然后到你 |
[07:09] | – Jesus. – Hey, I can’t move it all at once– | -老天 -拜托 我不能一次性全卖完 |
[07:11] | could attract cartel attention. | 会被贩毒集团注意到的 |
[07:12] | What happened to ramrod-ready | 那个挺拔正直的爱国主义 |
[07:14] | American patriot Corporal Carl? | 美国下士卡尔去哪儿了 |
[07:16] | The most American thing is | 美国最提倡的就是 |
[07:17] | the pursuit of free enterprise, Fiona. | 实践自由创业精神 菲奥娜 |
[07:20] | – Where’s my meth? – You don’t get any. | -我的冰毒呢 -没你的份 |
[07:22] | And your brothers shouldn’t have taken any either. | 你的哥哥们也不该拿 |
[07:24] | Okay, well, I guess you won’t want to be | 好吧 那你今天大概没福分 |
[07:26] | luxuriating in my AquaRest Bubble Master later today, then. | 享用我的超豪华泡泡水疗大师了 |
[07:30] | Your what? | 什么鬼 |
[07:31] | Carl bought a hot tub with his Monica money. | 卡尔用莫妮卡的遗产买了一个热水按摩浴缸 |
[07:33] | Sixteen jets and a waterfall. | 十六个喷射口和一个瀑布式水龙头 |
[07:34] | Gets delivered this morning. | 今天早上就会送来 |
[07:36] | Do I have to go to all those birthday parties tomorrow? | 明天全部的生日派对我都得去吗 |
[07:39] | – How many’d you get invited to? – Four. | -你有几个邀约 -四个 |
[07:41] | Oh, they gonna have goodie bags like the parties last weekend? | 他们会有像上周末派对上那样的福袋吗 |
[07:44] | Those Avengers DVD sets were pretty cool. | 那些《复仇者联盟》的碟子挺不错的 |
[07:46] | – Mm, and the GameStop gift cards.- Oh, yeah. | -还有游戏站礼品卡 -嗯 |
[07:48] | Oh, hey, go get dressed, Liam, okay? | 去穿衣服 利亚姆 好吗 |
[07:50] | It’s almost time for school. | 该去上学了 |
[07:54] | Gotta raise the colors. | 得去升旗了 |
[07:56] | We have colors? | 我们有国旗 |
[07:58] | – He put up a flagpole. – What? | -他立了根旗杆 -什么 |
[08:39] | Just one left, my love. | 只剩一块了 亲爱的 |
[08:44] | One rock. | 一块石头[可卡因] |
[08:46] | And then I must… | 然后我就得 |
[08:51] | …return to life. | 回归生活了 |
[09:00] | Here’s looking at you, kid. | 看着你呢 孩子 |
[09:21] | Morning, Berta. How was your night? | 早安 贝尔塔 昨晚怎么样 |
[09:23] | Shitty. | 很烂 |
[09:24] | Drunk asshole showed up around three. | 凌晨三点左右来了个醉鬼 |
[09:26] | His credit card was declined. He didn’t have any cash. | 他的信用卡被拒 又没现金 |
[09:30] | Jesus, you let him out? | 天 你让他出去了吗 |
[09:31] | No, I told him to walk his drunk ass | 没 我叫他去 |
[09:33] | to an ATM and get some cash. | 自动取款机取钱 |
[09:35] | And then he went all mental on me and rammed the gate, | 然后他就对我发飙 撞门 |
[09:38] | tried to beat me with the broken arm. | 想用他的断手打我 |
[09:41] | – What’d you do? – Pepper-sprayed him. | -你怎么回击的 -朝他喷辣椒粉 |
[09:43] | Called the damn cops. | 报了警 |
[09:46] | Hope you have a better day, Berta. | 希望你今天开心 贝尔塔 |
[09:47] | Oh, you bet I will. | 那是当然 |
[09:49] | Don’t get stuck in this job, kid. | 别一直干这工作 孩子 |
[09:51] | It’ll suck your soul dry. | 会把你吸干的 |
[10:09] | – You like going to school here? – It’s okay. | -你喜欢在这上学吗 -还行 |
[10:12] | – I’m not in class much. – Really? How come? | -我很少在教室里 -是吗 为什么 |
[10:15] | I’m on the playground a lot. | 我经常在操场上 |
[10:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:19] | Mm, don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:23] | Good morning, Liam. | 早上好 利亚姆 |
[10:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:27] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[10:29] | We strongly discourage parents | 我们极不提倡家长 |
[10:30] | from allowing children to ride in the front seat. | 让孩子坐前座 |
[10:33] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[10:34] | Middle of the back, okay? | 让他们坐后排中间 好吗 |
[10:36] | Oh, sure, I– | 好的 我 |
[10:55] | Hey, I need a new filter for the 48. | 哈雷48需要一个新的滤清器 |
[11:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | So wait, is that your Sportster 883 | 等等 停在门口的哈雷运动者883 |
[11:09] | parked out front? | 是你的吗 |
[11:12] | Th-that’s a SuperLow, right? | 是低座版的 对吗 |
[11:23] | I wouldn’t. | 我是你就不会去勾搭 |
[11:26] | Wouldn’t what? | 勾搭什么 |
[11:28] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[11:29] | She took on a bouncer at the Three Aces. | 她跟三A酒吧的一个保镖干过架 |
[11:31] | – That big Samoan fucker? – Yeah, yeah. | -那个萨摩亚大块头 -对 |
[11:34] | Ended up in the hospital a couple weeks. | 在医院里住了几周 |
[11:37] | No shit, that Samoan could do some serious damage. | 废话 那个萨摩亚佬打人厉害 |
[11:39] | No, knucklehead, Eddie fucked up the bouncer. | 不是 蠢货 艾迪揍了那个保镖 |
[11:47] | You run to work again? | 你又是跑步来上班的 |
[11:50] | Rough night? | 很辛苦 |
[11:51] | It was average. | 还好 |
[11:52] | Got you something. Here. | 有东西给你 拿着 |
[11:56] | Oh, fidget spinner? | 指尖陀螺 |
[11:58] | Use it when you feel like a drink. | 想喝酒的时候就玩玩 |
[11:59] | Uh, takes your mind off it. | 能让你不去想 |
[12:02] | I always feel like a drink. | 我随时都想喝酒 |
[12:05] | It’s gonna get a lot of use, then. | 那你就要多玩玩了 |
[12:16] | – Enjoy. – Thanks. | -慢用 -谢了 |
[12:18] | – So no more Tinder? – Nope, V, I’m done with it. | -不用陌陌了 -是的 小维 不用了 |
[12:22] | No more pointless sex bent over a dirty sink | 拒绝无意义性爱 不管是在俱乐部厕所里的 |
[12:25] | in a club bathroom | 脏水槽旁弯着腰 |
[12:26] | or scraping my ass on a rusty alley dumpster | 还是坐在巷子里生锈的垃圾箱上 |
[12:29] | with my underwear pushed down around my ankles. | 内裤挂在我脚脖子上 |
[12:33] | Eat your quinoa. | 吃你的东西 |
[12:35] | A few weeks ago, I had this joker. | 几周前 我碰到一个家伙 |
[12:38] | He comes, and then he bursts out crying. | 他一高潮就开始嚎啕大哭 |
[12:41] | Turns out his wife had just dumped him. | 结果是他老婆把他甩了 |
[12:43] | I was stuck there for, like, an hour | 我困在那儿差不多一个小时 |
[12:45] | consoling him, when all I really wanted | 去开导他 而我真的只想 |
[12:46] | was to go home to my own bed. | 赶紧回家躺我自己床上 |
[12:48] | You could have just left. | 你大可以直接走啊 |
[12:50] | What kind of person would I be | 如果就那样把他扔那儿 |
[12:51] | if I just left him there like that? | 那我成什么人了 |
[12:53] | The kind of person who uses Tinder | 几乎每天 |
[12:55] | to intentionally avoid intimacy on an almost daily basis. | 都故意用陌陌来逃避亲密行为的人 |
[13:00] | It’s not daily. | 才没有每天 |
[13:03] | I just– I-I can’t be that person | 我只是不想变成那种 |
[13:05] | who wakes up in the wet spot of some guy whose name | 在某个陌生人湿哒哒的住处醒来 |
[13:07] | I can’t even remember’s bed again. | 却连人家名字都想不起来的人 |
[13:09] | I would kill for a wet spot. | 要是能有那么一个地方要我命都行 |
[13:11] | With Kev on nights and me on days, | 小凯上夜班 我上白班 |
[13:12] | we barely see each other, | 我俩几乎见不着对方 |
[13:14] | much less make a mess in the sheets. | 更别说在床上来一炮了 |
[13:18] | What if I run over Svetlana with Kevin’s truck? | 我开凯文的车从斯维特拉娜身上轧过去怎么样 |
[13:20] | It’d be vehicular manslaughter, right? | 这算驾车杀人 是不是 |
[13:23] | I’d get, what, eight years? | 大概就是判我个八年 |
[13:24] | Probably do four. I could do four years. | 可能四年吧 四年小意思啊 |
[13:26] | It’s enough already | “杀死斯维特拉娜” |
[13:27] | with the “Killing Svetlana” fantasies. | 这念头你脑内高潮一下就行了 |
[13:29] | Tragic bathroom slip and fall? | 或者浴室意外滑倒致死 |
[13:31] | I hide in the shower, | 我藏在淋浴间 |
[13:33] | hit her on the top of the head with the toilet lid. | 用马桶盖砸她天灵盖 |
[13:36] | Make it look like an accident. | 伪造成意外事故 |
[13:37] | Hi! Welcome to Patsy’s. | 欢迎光临Patsy之家 |
[13:40] | Veronica still figuring out ways to go postal on Svetlana? | 维罗妮卡还在想着怎么干掉斯维特拉娜吗 |
[13:42] | Oh, yeah. I don’t know. | 是啊 |
[13:44] | Maybe you and I just ambush the Russki bitch. | 要不干脆我俩去埋伏那个俄婊 |
[13:47] | A couple quick hammer hits to the head. | 往她脑袋上招呼几锤子得了 |
[13:49] | I’m in. | 成啊 |
[13:51] | Hey, you want to swing by the youth center | 你回消防站的时候 |
[13:52] | on the way back to the station, | 要不要顺便去下青年活动中心 |
[13:54] | see if anybody needs anything? | 看看有人需要帮助没 |
[13:56] | “Anybody”? | 有人 |
[13:58] | He doesn’t want you. | 他不需要你 |
[13:59] | He’s made that pretty damn clear. | 他已经说的很清楚了 |
[14:02] | You ran off with an ex-boyfriend. | 你跟着前男友跑了 |
[14:03] | You disappear for days. | 好几天音信全无 |
[14:04] | You’re banging like bunnies. | 每天跟前男友不停打炮 |
[14:05] | I wouldn’t want you back either. | 换成是我 我也不原谅你 |
[14:06] | You’re an asshole. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[14:08] | It’s not about seeing Trevor. | 又不是去见特雷弗 |
[14:10] | The shelter kids don’t have access to health care. | 收容所的孩子们没有求医渠道 |
[14:12] | All right, Mother Teresa. | 好吧好吧 特蕾莎修女 |
[14:13] | We can go hang at the shelter until we get a call. | 接到任务前我们可以去下收容所 |
[14:16] | But don’t kid yourself about Trevor. | 至于特雷弗 你还是别自欺欺人了 |
[14:17] | You fucked that pooch, and good. | 你没希望了 |
[15:24] | So you the new slumlord? | 你就是新房东咯 |
[15:26] | Uh, new owner, yeah. | 没错 |
[15:28] | Nessa Chabon. 2C. | 妮莎· 查邦 住2C |
[15:30] | Hi. Fiona Gallagher. | 你好 菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[15:32] | If you’re here to meet the gas company, | 如果你是来见煤气公司的人 |
[15:33] | he’s been and gone. | 他已经回去了 |
[15:34] | – Oh, shit. – Nah. I let him in. | -日 -没事 我放他进来了 |
[15:37] | He checked the meter and split. | 他查了表之后走的 |
[15:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:41] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:42] | I do a lot of things around the building. | 我在这栋楼里做点杂事儿 |
[15:44] | Lightbulbs, clogged toilets, | 换灯泡 疏通马桶 |
[15:46] | leaky faucets, stuff like that. | 修漏水水龙头 有的没的 |
[15:48] | The previous owner didn’t do shit. | 前房东屁事不干 |
[15:50] | Are you a…handyman? | 所以你是杂务工 |
[15:52] | Handy, but not a man. | 会做杂务 但不是男工 |
[15:54] | Nah, I’m an accountant. | 我开玩笑的 我是个会计 |
[15:55] | United Airlines. | 在美联航工作 |
[15:57] | What about you? Where are you from? | 你呢 你是哪儿人 |
[15:58] | Humboldt Park? Bucktown? | 洪堡公园那块儿 还是巴克镇 |
[16:01] | Making a small real estate play to jazz up your 401K? | 想玩玩不动产 给自己多存点养老金 |
[16:04] | Hardly. I’m South Side, through and through. | 完全不是 我是个彻头彻尾的南区人 |
[16:06] | – You? – Immigrant from distant shores– Oak Brook. | -你呢 -我从遥远的海岸搬来的 橡树溪 |
[16:10] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[16:11] | What brings you down here | 你怎么会来这个 |
[16:12] | to live among the great unwashed? | 流氓聚集地的 |
[16:14] | I’m a pilgrim | 我来这儿 |
[16:15] | escaping gender persecution. | 是为了摆脱性别迫害 |
[16:17] | Local country club ladies weren’t too pleased | 我们那儿民风淳朴 乡村俱乐部里的女士们 |
[16:19] | with my choice of dance partners. | 对我选择的舞伴颇有微词 |
[16:22] | So have you met any of the other tenants yet? | 其他房客你都见过了吗 |
[16:24] | No. | 还没 |
[16:25] | Well, the old lady with cancer and cats | 有个养猫得了癌症的老妇人 |
[16:27] | has been living in 1C | 从远古时代 |
[16:29] | since the South seceded from the Union. | 就一直住在1C |
[16:31] | Vet with PTSD in 2D always has really good weed. | 2D住着个有创伤后应激综合症的老兵 卖的大麻很棒 |
[16:35] | And the junkie couple in 1D fight a lot | 1D的那对情侣有毒瘾 经常打架 |
[16:37] | and occasionally set shit on fire. | 偶尔气急了还会烧点东西 |
[16:40] | And the woman with the couple dozen kids | 1A住着的那个女人 |
[16:41] | from a couple dozen different dads in 1A. | 带着一堆不知道亲爹是谁的孩子 |
[16:44] | The kids are a terror. | 那帮熊孩子非常烦人 |
[16:45] | Think it’s too late to ask the bank for my deposit back? | 我现在去找银行要回我的押金是不是有点晚了 |
[16:50] | So are you gonna move in here yourself | 你是会搬来这里住呢 |
[16:52] | or rent this one out? | 还是把这间也租出去 |
[16:56] | Gonna rent it. | 租出去吧 |
[16:59] | How much? | 什么价位 |
[17:00] | Not sure. Area’s up and comin’. | 还不确定 附近房价走势很好 |
[17:02] | Urban homesteaders and all that. | 因为城市宅地计划 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Lincoln Square lumberjacks are definitely migrating south. | 是啊 林肯广场的伐木工都要南下搬过来了 |
[17:11] | I’m not– I’m not gay. | 我不是 我不是蕾丝 |
[17:14] | Oh, cool, I’m not looking. | 好的 我也没想撩你 |
[17:16] | And you’re not my type anyway. | 而且你也不是我喜欢的类型 |
[17:18] | – What’s your type? – Blonde and bitchy. | -你喜欢哪种类型 -要金发 婊气 |
[17:20] | I’m a masochist– not physical pain, | 我是抖M 不是生理上的受虐癖 |
[17:22] | but emotional turmoil is my thing. | 我喜欢虐恋情深的那种感觉 |
[17:26] | Jesus, Nessa. | 我靠 妮莎 |
[17:27] | What the hell is taking so long? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[17:29] | We were supposed to be there, like, ten minutes ago. | 我们本来十分钟之前就该到那儿的 |
[17:32] | Mel, our new landlady, Fiona. | 梅尔 这是我们的新房东 菲奥娜 |
[17:34] | Fiona’s an endangered species. | 她可是个濒危物种 |
[17:36] | Genuine South Side. | 货真价实的南区人 |
[17:40] | Come on. We’re late. | 走吧 我们要迟到了 |
[17:44] | Nessa, now! | 妮莎 走了 |
[17:46] | Blonde and bitchy, what can I say? | 金发 婊气 我还能说什么呢 |
[17:59] | Borrow Liam? Only be a minute. | 利亚姆借我用下好吗 一下就好 |
[18:12] | All right, go play. | 行了 去玩儿吧 |
[18:14] | Right up front. | 去加入他们 |
[18:17] | – They’re kindergartners. – Go. | -这帮小屁孩是幼儿园的 -快去 |
[18:20] | Racial, economic, and cultural diversity | 种族 阶级和文化方面的多样性 |
[18:22] | is one of the hallmarks of a Hopkins Academy education. | 是霍普金斯学院在教育方面的突出特点之一 |
[18:25] | If you choose to entrust us with your child, | 您大可放心把孩子交给我们 |
[18:27] | they will be in a school community committed | 我们学校始终致力于 |
[18:30] | to nurturing loving, responsible, | 在多元的学习环境中 |
[18:32] | and healthy children | 培养孩子的友爱和责任意识 |
[18:34] | in a diverse academic environment. | 让他们健康成长 |
[18:37] | Good morning, Liam. | 早上好 利亚姆 |
[18:41] | Three for you. | 给你三个 |
[18:44] | Hey, Susie. | 嘿 苏希 |
[18:47] | All right, how many you want, Jamie? | 杰米 你想要几个 |
[18:49] | Ten. | 10个 |
[18:52] | Well, you can have as many as you want, | 你想要多少都行 |
[18:54] | as long as you aren’t back working that corner. | 只要你别重操旧业 回去接客了 |
[18:56] | Nah, I got a new boyfriend. | 不会了 我有新男朋友了 |
[19:01] | Maybe I should take 20. | 或许我该要20个 |
[19:03] | Hey, don’t get greedy, all right? | 别太贪心了 |
[19:10] | The city giving you free condoms to distribute now? | 政府让你来发放免费的避孕套 |
[19:12] | No, he buys them himself. | 不 他自己买的 |
[19:13] | He’s gonna go broke trying to sheathe | 他整天给芝加哥南区的孩子 |
[19:15] | South Side Chicago’s teenage libido | 赠送免费避孕套 |
[19:18] | in lubricated latex. | 都要破产了 |
[19:19] | No, I shoplift them mostly. | 没 大部分是我在超市偷的 |
[19:21] | No, he doesn’t. | 没有 他没偷 |
[19:25] | Hey, I’m heading to happy hour at Jeffrey’s after work. | 我今晚下班后去杰弗里家喝酒 |
[19:28] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[19:30] | I have a date. | 我有约会了 |
[19:33] | Bring him. | 带上他 |
[19:34] | I can’t. It’s drinks and a movie. | 不行 喝完酒去看电影 |
[19:40] | Cool, uh, what are you gonna see? | 行 你们去看什么 |
[19:42] | Don’t know yet. | 还没决定 |
[19:45] | Lots of good movies out now. | 最近不少好片 |
[19:48] | Seventy-six. Auto versus auto. | 76号 车祸 |
[19:50] | Possible injuries. Eighty-sixth and Cermak. | 可能有人员受伤 86号街和塞马克路 |
[19:52] | All right. Let’s go, cowboy. That’s us. | 好了 走了 牛仔 是我们的活 |
[19:54] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[19:59] | “Lots of good movies out there now”? | “最近不少好片” |
[20:02] | – That was goddamn lame. – Shut it. | -真是逊爆了 -别说了 |
[20:06] | You were tapping that and you let it go? | 你居然甩了他 |
[20:10] | It got complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[20:12] | Why? Because he fucked an old boyfriend? | 怎么 因为他操了前男友 |
[20:16] | Grow up, dude. | 成熟点吧 哥们 |
[20:31] | Hello, sir. May I have your tickert? | 你好先生 请出示停车票 |
[20:33] | Uh, I lost it, but I’ve only been here a couple minutes. | 我弄丢了 不过我只停了几分钟 |
[20:36] | Lost ticket pays full price, sir. | 停车票丢失请付全价 先生 |
[20:39] | $24, please. | 24美元 |
[20:39] | I’m not giving you $24. | 我才不会给你24块 |
[20:43] | We take Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. | 我们也接汇财 万事达以及运通卡 |
[20:46] | I came in ten minutes ago, right there beside you. | 我十分钟前进去的 经过你这里 |
[20:48] | – You didn’t see me? – No, sir. | -你没看到我吗 -没有 先生 |
[20:50] | My job requires that I focus on the exiting vehicles. | 我的工作要求我关注出去的车辆 |
[20:53] | Have you tried retracing your steps, | 您有没有原路返回 |
[20:55] | see if you can find where you may have lost your ticket? | 看看能不能找到丢失的停车票 |
[20:57] | I’m not retracing anything, bitch. | 我不会回去 死女人 |
[20:59] | Take the goddamn money. | 赶紧拿钱放行 |
[21:00] | Please watch your language, sir. | 请注意您的言辞 先生 |
[21:02] | My language? | 我的言辞 |
[21:03] | You want me to get out of this truck | 你想让我下车 |
[21:04] | and fuck you up? | 揍你一顿吗 |
[21:06] | No, sir. I don’t. | 不 先生 我不想 |
[21:09] | Because if you were to get out of your truck, | 因为如果您要下车 |
[21:11] | I would have to Tase you | 我会对您使用电击枪 |
[21:12] | and then superglue your mouth and eyelids shut | 然后用强力胶粘上您的嘴和眼睛 |
[21:14] | until the police arrive. | 等警察过来 |
[21:18] | Now, will that be cash or credit, sir? | 请问付现金还是刷卡 先生 |
[21:26] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[21:28] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[21:33] | Diversity is central to our mission | 多元化是我们追求 |
[21:35] | of pursuing academic excellence | 卓越教育的重中之重 |
[21:37] | alongside a commitment to nurturing | 以及在多元的学术环境中 |
[21:39] | loving, responsible, and healthy children | 培养孩子的友爱和责任意识 |
[21:42] | in a diverse academic environment. | 让他们健康成长 |
[21:45] | Good morning, Liam. | 早上好 利亚姆 |
[22:15] | Namaste, namaste, namaste! | 你好 你好 你好 |
[22:17] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[22:19] | In mourning and meditation after the death of your mother. | 你母亲去世后我一直在服丧和冥思 |
[22:22] | Acceptance, resurrection, | 接受 恢复 |
[22:24] | enlightenment. | 启迪 |
[22:26] | And… | 以及 |
[22:28] | we have to deny the existence of a permanent entity | 我们必须否认生命体 |
[22:32] | that remains constant behind the changing | 不断变化的肉体或非肉体背后 |
[22:34] | corporal or incorporal components of a living being. | 存在着永久的实体 |
[22:37] | All things are in a constant state of flux. | 所有的事物都处于稳定流动的状态 |
[22:40] | All is changing, | 一切都在变化 |
[22:41] | and no permanent state exists by itself. | 没有恒定不变的状态 |
[22:44] | Your mother– Holy Buddha rest her soul– | 你们的妈妈 愿佛陀让她安息 |
[22:47] | stole my chakra when I was 20 years old, | 在我20岁时偷走了我的脉轮 |
[22:49] | and she kept it until her death, | 一直到她去世才还给我 |
[22:51] | and now she’s gone. | 现在她走了 |
[22:52] | And I’m free. | 我也自由了 |
[22:57] | Can I use the shower? | 我能用一下浴室吗 |
[22:59] | Or-or–but– unless you were planning | 除非…你打算 |
[23:02] | to take a shower soon. | 马上冲个澡 |
[23:04] | No. Uh, I’m good. | 没事 我不用 |
[23:07] | Want me to sell any of that meth? | 要我把你那份冰毒卖掉吗 |
[23:09] | Soon as I sell Ian’s, I could find a buyer for yours. | 等我卖掉伊恩那份 就能给你那份找个买家 |
[23:12] | No need. I smoked it. | 没必要 我都抽完了 |
[23:14] | An entire pound? | 一整磅 |
[23:15] | What? | 什么 |
[23:17] | No, like, half. | 没有 大约一半吧 |
[23:19] | I gave the rest away to the needy. | 另外一半被我分给有需要的人了 |
[23:22] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:28] | Nasty side effects, though. | 但是这副作用可真不好受 |
[23:32] | My Bubble Master. | 我的泡泡大师到了 |
[23:40] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[23:41] | You used your mother’s inheritance to buy that? | 你用你妈妈的遗产买了那东西 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:44] | She’d love it, son. | 她会很欣慰的 儿子 |
[23:50] | Eight blocks north, up by the park. | 往北八个街区 公园旁边 |
[23:51] | One-bedrooms are going for a thousand. | 单间卧室的公寓 租金能要到一千块 |
[23:53] | Eight blocks north up by the park | 往北八个街区 公园旁边 |
[23:54] | has an El stop, a Starbucks, | 有轻轨站和星巴克 |
[23:56] | and they’re building a Whole Foods. | 而且正在建全食超市 |
[23:59] | Hey, Sierra. | 塞拉 |
[24:00] | Can you take the girls out back | 你把孩子们带到后屋好吗 |
[24:01] | and get some chili cheese nachos, | 给她们弄点辣椒芝士玉米片 |
[24:03] | extra cheese, | 多加芝士 |
[24:04] | and some Mountain Dew, but no refills? | 再来点激浪汽水 但是不能给她们续杯 |
[24:06] | So I just walked by the Alibi… | 我刚经过艾莱柏酒吧 |
[24:08] | And it’s not called the Alibi anymore. | 它已经不叫艾莱柏了 |
[24:10] | – What? – Putin’s Paradise. | -什么 -它叫普京天堂 |
[24:13] | Bunch of Russian flags out front, | 前面有一堆俄罗斯国旗 |
[24:15] | and it was crowded– I peeked. | 而且我偷看了一眼 里面人很多 |
[24:17] | That bitch is gettin’ rich | 那个婊子越来越有钱 |
[24:18] | and we can barely put food on the table? | 而我们都快要揭不开锅了 |
[24:20] | We have to go back to the lawyer. | 我们得回去找律师 |
[24:21] | Oh, V, the lawyer said | 小维 律师说过 |
[24:22] | there’s nothing they can do for us. | 他们帮不上我们什么 |
[24:23] | Then we have to find new lawyers. | 那我们就换律师 |
[24:25] | Svetlana’s Russian. | 斯维特拉娜是俄国人 |
[24:27] | Russians always win. | 俄国人总是赢 |
[24:28] | That’s not true. Miracle on Ice? | 没那回事 还记得”冰上奇迹”吗 |
[24:28] | 1980年冬奥会 美国冰球队战胜苏联队获得金牌 | |
[24:30] | Well, they usually win, | 大多数情况都是他们赢 |
[24:31] | what with the winners in the KGB | 比如那些克格勃出身的奥运冠军 |
[24:34] | and them pumping their athletes full of so much steroids | 他们还给运动员注射大剂量类固醇 |
[24:37] | that their women grow beards and their testicles drop. | 女运动员都能长出胡子 蛋蛋都会从腹腔掉下来 |
[24:43] | You think I could ask for 900? | 你觉得我能收900块的租金吗 |
[24:44] | – No. – For what? | -不能 -收什么钱 |
[24:46] | One-bedroom apartment. | 单间卧室的公寓 |
[24:47] | From that dump you just bought? | 是说那个你刚买的垃圾场吗 |
[24:48] | – No. Five hundred, tops. – Five hundred? | -不能 顶多五百 -五百 |
[24:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[24:53] | – All right, I gotta go to work. – No BJs, Kev. | -好 我得去上班了 -不能让别人口 小凯 |
[24:55] | Feeling up only, and nothing below the waist. | 只能让他们摸摸你 而且只能摸腰以上 |
[24:58] | V, we could really use the money. | 小维 我们真的需要钱 |
[25:00] | No. | 没门 |
[25:03] | Five hundred? Really? | 五百 真的吗 |
[25:05] | Kev doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 小凯都不知道自己在说什么 |
[25:06] | Kevin never knows what he’s talking about. | 他从来都不知道自己在说什么 |
[25:07] | You can do it for at least 6. | 你起码能要六百 |
[25:10] | Six… | 六百… |
[25:25] | Borrow Liam. | 借用下利亚姆 |
[25:32] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[25:35] | Usual? Coffee and a slice of every pie we’ve got? | 跟往常一样吗 一杯咖啡 每样派都来一份 |
[25:38] | And a couple rice puddings. | 再来两个大米布丁 |
[25:39] | What kind of Jell-O you got today? | 你们今天有什么果冻 |
[25:41] | Strawberry and lime. | 草莓和酸橙的 |
[25:42] | Two of each. Extra whipped cream. | 每样两个 都要多放打泡奶油 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:54] | No. | 别 |
[25:57] | “No” What? | 别什么 |
[25:58] | You just got sober. | 你刚戒酒 |
[25:59] | Yeah, well, we’re friends. | 没事 我们是朋友 |
[26:00] | I call bullshit. | 我觉得是狗屁 |
[26:03] | No new relationships. | 没有复合吗 |
[26:05] | Yeah, it’s not new. | 没有 只是朋友 |
[26:06] | She broke up with you because of your drinking. | 她就是因为你酗酒跟你分手的 |
[26:09] | If you really think she’s the one, | 如果你真的认定她了 |
[26:11] | just tell her you need six months to work the steps. | 就告诉她你需要六个月来戒酒 |
[26:14] | All right, six months, huh? | 好吧 六个月 |
[26:16] | Tell her that if you don’t work the steps, | 告诉她 如果你不按步骤做 |
[26:17] | you’re gonna fuck it up and drink | 你就会搞砸又变成酒鬼 |
[26:19] | next time you guys are in a fight. | 没几天就又会吵翻的 |
[26:31] | I’m gonna ask for 850. | 租金我打算要850 |
[26:32] | I can always go lower later. | 反正总是可以减价 |
[26:35] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[26:37] | ICE! | 移民局 |
[26:38] | ICE! This is not a drill! | 移民局来了 这不是演习 |
[26:40] | Ice! Ice! Ice! | 移民局 移民局 移民局 |
[26:42] | Hi! Can I help you? | 你好 需要我帮忙吗 |
[26:43] | U.S. Custom and Immigration Services. | 我们是移民及海关执法局 |
[26:45] | Everyone freeze. | 所有人不要动 |
[26:57] | All right. V, you’re on the register. | 这样 小维 你就在收银台 |
[26:59] | Lip, Sierra, looks like we’re cooking. | 利普 塞拉 看样子我们要做大厨了 |
[27:09] | – I’d like to apologize, son. – For what? | -儿子 我想跟你道歉 -为什么 |
[27:12] | For whatever I’ve done to you that I can’t remember. | 为了所有我不记得对你做过的事情 |
[27:16] | What do you remember? | 那你记得什么 |
[27:17] | Um, honestly, not much. | 说实话 不多 |
[27:19] | I’m making amends to all the people I’ve harmed | 在你妈三十年来让我迷醉的魔咒下 |
[27:22] | the three decades your mother had me | 我伤害了许多人 |
[27:24] | under her intoxicating spell. | 我在向所有这些人赎罪 |
[27:26] | So is there anything that you can think of | 所以你能不能想起一些 |
[27:27] | that I should apologize to you for? | 我该向你道歉的事情 |
[27:30] | Kind of a long list. | 好像有一长串 |
[27:31] | Well, let me just apologize… | 那就让我向你道歉 |
[27:34] | for all of it, huh? | 为所有的一切 好吗 |
[27:39] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 儿子 |
[27:42] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好了 |
[27:44] | I’m off to find others in need of my amends. | 我要去找其他需要我赎罪的人了 |
[27:47] | I made a list. | 我列了张单子 |
[27:49] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[27:51] | No, it’s just the beginning. | 不 这只是个开始 |
[27:52] | Once I begin making amends for the things I do remember, | 一旦我开始为我所记得的事情赎罪 |
[27:56] | it’ll jog my memory for all the rest. | 自然会记起其他的罪孽 |
[28:11] | 重新洗牌 普京的天堂 | |
[28:19] | Jesus, thank God. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[28:21] | What the hell happened in here? | 这他妈发生了什么 |
[28:23] | Half-price drinks to anybody who can order in Russian. | 俄语点单酒水半价 |
[28:25] | It took me a week to learn pivo pozhaluysta, | 我学了一个星期才学会说不客气 |
[28:28] | and I still think I’m saying it wrong. | 我觉得我还是没说对 |
[28:29] | She only plays Red Army parades on the TV. | 电视上只播红军游行 |
[28:32] | Won’t even change it for the Sox games. | 都不能看红袜队比赛 |
[28:37] | So… | 所以 |
[28:39] | you come back. | 你还是回来了 |
[28:40] | – It’s about time. – We need to talk. | -是时候了 -我们需要谈谈 |
[28:42] | No shit. | 狗屁 |
[28:44] | I want you to do the right thing. | 我希望你做该做的事情 |
[28:45] | – Which is what? – Give us our bar back. | -什么事 -把酒吧还给我们 |
[28:47] | – We’ll be thruple again? – Hell no. | -我们还继续三人婚姻吗 -当然不 |
[28:49] | Then no. | 那我不同意 |
[28:50] | You and big, handsome Kevin husband | 你和你高大帅气的老公凯文 |
[28:52] | are stupid people. | 都是蠢蛋 |
[28:54] | You need caring for like babies. | 你们像婴儿一样需要照顾 |
[28:56] | We trusted you, and you lied to us. | 我们信任你 你却欺骗了我们 |
[28:58] | You would have lost the bar. | 你们差点失去酒吧 |
[28:59] | You would have lost everything. | 你们差点失去一切 |
[29:01] | You didn’t pay taxes for two years. | 你们两年没有交税 |
[29:03] | I stayed up all night doing books while you two sleep. | 你们在呼呼大睡时 是我在通宵做账 |
[29:06] | You should be in here thanking me | 你们应该感谢我 |
[29:07] | instead of whining like little baby. | 而不是像个小孩一样哼唧 |
[29:09] | You want to go back to old way, fine. | 你们要是想回到以前的生活 我欢迎 |
[29:11] | Otherwise, get your chorny ass out of my bar. | 不然就滚出我的地盘 |
[29:24] | Should we try to stop them? | 我们要不要劝架 |
[29:26] | Not until some clothes come off. | 等她们撕掉几件衣服再说吧 |
[29:45] | Hi, uh, I-I’m Frank Gallagher. | 你好 我是弗兰克·加拉格 |
[29:48] | I’m here to make amends. | 我是来赎罪的 |
[29:49] | In 1995, I think I broke into your house | 1995年 我闯进了你家 |
[29:51] | and-and-and stole your TV. | 偷走了你的电视机 |
[29:53] | I didn’t live here in 1995. | 1995年我不住这里 |
[29:56] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[30:01] | Could’ve been, uh, ’96? | 会不会是96年 |
[30:04] | Did anyone ever try to rob you? | 你被人打劫过吗 |
[30:06] | Woke up to a guy trying to climb in bed with me once. | 我曾被一个想爬上我床的男人吓醒过 |
[30:09] | No. That wasn’t me. | 不 那不是我 |
[30:14] | Wait, did you used to be a redhead? | 等等 你之前是红头发吗 |
[30:22] | Davita was late, and I couldn’t leave until she showed. | 达维塔迟到了 我只能等她到了再下班 |
[30:25] | Something about her bunions. | 她脚趾又出毛病了 |
[30:27] | And now I’m gonna be late for school. | 现在我上学快迟到了 |
[30:30] | Suppose I could get something to eat at school. | 我应该可以在学校弄点东西吃 |
[30:32] | They have burritos in the vending machine. | 那儿的自动贩卖机里有玉米煎饼 |
[30:35] | Tuna fish too, but I don’t know. | 好像还有金枪鱼 但我不理解 |
[30:38] | Tuna from a vending machine? | 自动贩卖机里居然有金枪鱼 |
[30:40] | How do you know how long it’s been in there for? | 你说那鱼放了多久了 |
[30:43] | I made rice and chicken for Franny. | 我给弗兰妮做了点米饭和鸡肉 |
[30:46] | It’s in a Tupperware on the bottom shelf. | 在橱柜底下特百惠的盒子里 |
[30:48] | And, Neil, don’t forget to cut up her chicken into tiny bites | 对了 尼尔 别忘了把鸡肉切成小块 |
[30:50] | so she doesn’t choke on her food. | 别让她噎住了 |
[30:56] | Oh, and, uh, Neil, Franny needs a bath. | 还有 尼尔 弗兰妮需要洗个澡 |
[31:00] | And I’m going for drinks | 下课以后 |
[31:01] | with friends from school after class. | 我会跟学校的朋友去喝一杯 |
[31:03] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:06] | Here you go, and try to get Franny into bed | 交给你了 尽量让弗兰妮 |
[31:08] | no later than 7:30, okay? | 七点半之前睡觉 好吗 |
[31:11] | Seven thirty, Neil. | 七点半 尼尔 |
[31:13] | Oh, and don’t let Franny fall asleep | 还有 不要让弗兰妮 |
[31:14] | with her pacifier in her mouth. | 含着奶嘴睡觉 |
[31:16] | It’s bad for her teeth. | 对她的牙齿不好 |
[31:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:27] | Aldo. | 奥尔多 |
[31:29] | Been a while. I’m here to make amends. | 给我点时间 我是来赎罪的 |
[31:33] | Uh, January 1989. | 1989年1月 |
[31:35] | You and I were under the freight tracks. | 我和你在铁轨上 |
[31:37] | Jesus, Frank, ’89? | 老天呐 弗兰克 89年 |
[31:39] | We’ll be here till Christmas. | 你可以忏悔到圣诞节吧 |
[31:41] | Get to the more recent shit. | 说点最近的好吗 |
[31:43] | Really? | 你确定 |
[31:45] | How about the shit | 不如说点 |
[31:45] | the statute of limitations hasn’t run out on yet? | 诉讼时效还没过的吧 |
[31:48] | How long is that? | 诉讼时效有多长 |
[31:50] | Seven years for everything except murder and kidnapping. | 7年 除了谋杀和绑架 |
[31:54] | All right, | 好的 |
[31:56] | November 2010. | 2010年11月 |
[31:58] | We were at 63rd Street Beach doing glue. | 我们在沙滩街63号吸胶水 |
[32:00] | Mad Dog and you had blacked out. | 疯狗和你都吸到昏迷了 |
[32:03] | I had shit my pants, | 我拉屎到自己裤子上了 |
[32:05] | so I stole yours. | 所以我就偷了你的裤子 |
[32:07] | – That was you? – Yeah. | -是你干的 -是的 |
[32:11] | You’re a fucking asshole. | 你真他妈是个混蛋 |
[32:13] | Don’t I know it. | 我自己也知道 |
[32:14] | Uh, January 2011. | 2011年1月 |
[32:19] | Remember that little dog you used to have? | 记得你之前养的那只小狗吗 |
[32:28] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[32:30] | Remember, watch your bevel, | 记住 看准斜角 |
[32:32] | and be careful about the width. | 注意它的宽度 |
[32:33] | And maintain control of your rod. | 掌控好手中的焊条 |
[32:36] | Okay. Sure. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:43] | – Never gonna happen. – What? | -没希望的 -什么 |
[32:45] | His rod. | 他的屌 |
[32:48] | A girl can dream, right? | 幻想一下总行吧 |
[32:53] | So I got my Monica inheritance money. | 莫妮卡遗产的那份钱我拿到了 |
[32:55] | Can you borrow your brother’s truck tomorrow? | 你明天能把你哥的卡车借来吗 |
[32:57] | You really want to do that? | 你真想这么做吗 |
[32:59] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[33:00] | It’s time for me to stop focusing | 是时候放下过去了 |
[33:01] | on what others did to me in the past. | 忘掉他们以前是怎么对待我的 |
[33:03] | My mom. Frank. | 我妈妈 弗兰克 |
[33:05] | My asshole baby daddy, Derek. | 还有我女儿的混蛋父亲 德里克 |
[33:07] | I am woman, and I am strong. | 我是个女人 强壮的女人 |
[33:10] | I’m leaning in, Farhad. I’m leaning in. | 我要向未来迈进 法哈德 往前看 |
[33:20] | I can pay it all by the 15th. | 15号前我能全部付清 |
[33:23] | No, I can’t do it all right now. | 不 现在不行 |
[33:26] | How about 50? | 先给你50块行吗 |
[33:30] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[33:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:35] | Shit. | 操 |
[33:37] | The phone company? | 电话公司吗 |
[33:39] | Electric. | 电力公司 |
[33:41] | Order up! | 上菜 |
[33:45] | Hey, Tanya. | 坦尼娅 |
[33:49] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[33:53] | No, if you can’t, you can’t. | 不用 来不了就来不了吧 |
[33:55] | I’m not mad. Thanks. | 我没生气 谢了 |
[33:58] | Jesus. What is with this day? | 天呐 今天到底什么破日子 |
[34:01] | Is Tanya all right? | 坦尼娅没事吧 |
[34:02] | She was supposed to sit for Lucas tomorrow night, | 她明晚本该帮我照看卢卡斯的 |
[34:04] | but they changed her shift at Popeyes. | 但是炸鸡店突然给她换班了 |
[34:10] | I could babysit. | 我可以看孩子 |
[34:12] | I mean, I haven’t seen Lucas in forever, so… | 我是说 我已经很久没见到卢卡斯了 |
[34:15] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得不太好吧 |
[34:17] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[34:19] | Order pizza. | 点份披萨 |
[34:20] | Kick his ass in Mario Kart. | 玩马里奥赛车的时候教训教训他 |
[34:28] | I need a sitter tomorrow night because I have a date. | 找人看孩子是因为我明晚有个约会 |
[34:33] | I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[34:38] | With Charlie. | 是跟查理 |
[34:42] | Sorry, I-I thought you’d given up on Charlie. | 抱歉 我还以为你已经放弃查理了 |
[34:46] | He’s back in NA, | 他又回戒毒互助会了 |
[34:47] | trying to get himself straight again. | 想把人生走回正轨 |
[34:50] | He’s Lucas’ father, so I figure I have to give him | 他是卢卡斯的爸爸 所以我想 |
[34:52] | a second chance. | 再给他一次机会 |
[34:54] | Yeah, that’s good. | 挺好的 |
[35:02] | Oh, I still want to babysit. | 不过我还是很想去看孩子 |
[35:05] | Uh, you know, I-I miss Lucas. | 我想卢卡斯了 |
[35:09] | You know, and, | 并且 |
[35:11] | I’m cheap. | 我收费很便宜 |
[35:14] | Yeah? How cheap? | 是吗 多便宜 |
[35:18] | Like, absolutely free kinda cheap. | 差不多算是免费吧 |
[35:26] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[36:00] | Bullshit. Thirty-six eight three an hour? | 不是吧 一小时工资36.83块 |
[36:02] | Overtime, medical, pension. | 加班费 医保 还有退休金 |
[36:04] | Pension we’re never going to see. | 退休金是不可能见着了 |
[36:06] | We might. We might. | 有可能 还是有可能的 |
[36:08] | The company bellied up. They’re not paying us shit. | 公司破产了 他们才不会给我们钱呢 |
[36:11] | What’d you used to do? | 你们以前是做什么的 |
[36:12] | Pressman. Union work. | 印刷工人 工会工作 |
[36:14] | Newspapers. | 报纸 |
[36:15] | People used to read ’em before you were born. | 一种在你出生以前 人们经常读的东西 |
[36:17] | I know what a newspaper is. | 我知道报纸是什么 |
[36:19] | Was. | 过去式了 |
[36:20] | You ever bought one? | 你买过吗 |
[36:21] | No. | 没有 |
[36:22] | Exactly. | 那不就对了 |
[36:24] | What are you training to be now? | 你们现在在做什么 |
[36:25] | He’s home health care, | 他是家庭护理 |
[36:26] | and I’m air-conditioning and heating repair. | 我是修空调和暖气的 |
[36:29] | Them bastards will probably figure out a way | 那群混蛋说不定已经想到办法 |
[36:30] | to outsource wiping wrinkly elderly butt to Mexico too. | 把上了年纪的人外包到墨西哥去了 |
[36:33] | They already have. | 他们已经有办法了 |
[36:35] | It’s called illegal immigration. | 叫做非法移民 |
[36:39] | You have beautiful hair. | 你头发真美 |
[36:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:43] | Duran. Beauty school. | 我叫杜兰 美容学校的 |
[36:45] | Did you dye it to get it that color? | 你头发颜色是染的吗 |
[36:47] | Uh, no. It’s all me. | 不是 全天然的 |
[36:50] | Can I– can I cut off a sample? | 我能 剪一点下来当样本吗 |
[36:53] | – I’d love to try and match it. – Mm-mm. | -我想试试调出这种颜色 -别介 |
[36:55] | Don’t let him near your hair with a pair of scissors, honey. | 别让他拿着剪刀靠近你的头发 亲爱的 |
[36:57] | This man’s a menace. | 这个人是个祸害 |
[36:59] | Dental hygienists are back at it. | 口腔卫生师们在后面 |
[37:03] | Do they all smoke? | 他们都抽烟吗 |
[37:05] | They’re trying to get their teeth really yellow | 他们想把自己的牙齿弄得很黄 |
[37:07] | so they can practice whitening them in class. | 这样就能在课堂上练习漂白牙齿了 |
[37:10] | Son of a bitch. Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 狗娘养的 |
[37:14] | Uber! | 优步 |
[37:16] | Uber! | 优步 |
[37:18] | You motherfuckers! Fuck you! | 你们这些畜牲 去你妈的 |
[37:22] | Farhad and Wendell were taxi drivers. | 法哈德和温德尔是出租车司机 |
[37:24] | Uber wiped them out. | 优步把他们的生意都抢光了 |
[37:26] | You want a beer? | 你要啤酒吗 |
[37:29] | Believe me, sweetie, | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[37:29] | nobody in this rat hole gives a shit. | 这个破地方没人在意 |
[37:33] | – Oh. Sure, thanks. – Here’s to second careers. | -好 谢谢 -敬第二职业 |
[37:36] | To second careers! | 敬第二职业 |
[37:38] | Or third. | 或是说第三职业 |
[37:51] | What up? Hop in. | 你好啊 进来吧 |
[38:06] | – It’s nice, huh? – Yeah. | -很舒服吧 -嗯 |
[38:09] | Got your Monica Franklins. | 这是你那一份 |
[38:18] | – Any trouble? – No, my guys are chill. | -有没有遇到麻烦 -没 我的人没问题 |
[38:21] | Don’t worry, you’re next. | 别担心 你是下一个 |
[38:27] | Yo. Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[38:30] | – How was school today? – Okay. | -今天学校怎么样 -还行 |
[38:32] | Some cracker told me my life matters. | 有个白猪跟我说 我的人生非常重要 |
[38:39] | It came out great, Carl! | 赎罪之路一帆风顺 卡尔 |
[38:42] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[38:44] | Smoked up all my meth, | 吸光了我的冰毒 |
[38:45] | got over your mother, and now I’m a new man. | 忘了你妈 现在我又是好汉一条 |
[38:47] | I’m making amends to those people I’ve hurt. | 我要补偿那些被我伤害过的人 |
[38:49] | Can I make amends to you guys tomorrow? | 我能明天再补偿你们吗 |
[38:53] | – Yeah, that’s fine. – Fuckin’ whatever. | -没事 -随你便 |
[38:58] | May I? | 我可以进来吗 |
[39:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:06] | Namaste! | 合十礼 |
[39:15] | All right, gold lamé doesn’t come off. | 好吧 不脱金色小内内 |
[39:18] | You can get your face near it, but I’m not gonna get hard | 你的脸可以靠近 但不管你多卖力地吹 |
[39:20] | no matter how much you blow on it. | 我都不会硬 |
[39:29] | Yeah, you can smell it if you want. | 好 你喜欢的话也可以闻 |
[39:31] | You only have 45 seconds left in the song, | 你点的歌只剩45秒了 |
[39:33] | so use it wisely. | 合理分配时间 |
[39:41] | When’s the last time you did a self-exam? | 你上次乳房自检是什么时候 |
[39:43] | A what? | 什么东西 |
[39:47] | You have a lump. | 你这里有个肿块 |
[39:50] | – I do? – It’s not my area of expertise. | -是吗 -这不是我的专长领域 |
[39:51] | I’m a cardiologist. | 我是个心脏病专家 |
[39:53] | But I can refer you to an excellent oncologist. | 但我可以给你推荐一个很厉害的肿瘤医师 |
[40:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:19] | I gotta go meet potential renters at my building this morning, | 我今早要去我的房子那见几个租客 |
[40:23] | but I’m gonna be back in time | 但我会准时回来 |
[40:23] | to take you to your birthday parties, okay? | 带你去参加你的生日派对的 好吗 |
[40:26] | Well, uh, wish me luck, my family. | 祝我好运 我的亲人们 |
[40:31] | I’m off to deliver more amends. | 我要去赎罪忏悔了 |
[40:34] | My beautiful daughter Fiona. | 我美丽的女儿菲奥娜 |
[40:36] | For whatever I’ve done to harm you all these years, | 这些年来对你造成的伤害 |
[40:40] | I am truly sorry. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[40:50] | I fell in love with your mother when I was 20 years old, | 我20岁时与你们的母亲相爱 |
[40:53] | and off we went, down Alice’s famed rabbit hole, | 然后我们掉进了著名的爱丽丝的兔子洞 |
[40:57] | but now I am released, | 但现在我出来了 |
[41:00] | emotionally stunted, but still a young man, | 心智还未成熟 但从很多方面来说我还是个年轻人 |
[41:02] | in many ways. | 在许多方面都是 |
[41:04] | Twenty-one at most. | 顶多21岁 |
[41:05] | My whole young life, | 我年轻的生命蓝图 |
[41:07] | spread out in front of me. | 在我的眼前展开 |
[41:09] | So I am off to learn how to try to be a grown-up. | 所以我得去学学怎么当一个成年人 |
[41:16] | He smoked half a pound of meth. | 他吸了半磅的冰毒 |
[41:17] | Could be major brain damage. | 估计把脑子吸坏了 |
[41:18] | Too early to tell. | 现在还不好说 |
[41:29] | Hi, how you doing? | 你好 |
[41:30] | I’d like to pay an overdue bill. | 我想补缴欠费 |
[41:32] | Account number? | 账号呢 |
[41:33] | Uh, no, but I have a name and address. | 没有 但我有名字和地址 |
[41:38] | You gonna keep it a secret? | 你是想保密吗 |
[41:40] | Oh, sorry. It’s, uh, Sierra Morton. | 抱歉 塞拉·莫顿 |
[41:42] | It’s, uh, 5879 West 68th. | 西68大街 5879号 |
[41:46] | Apartment six. | 六号公寓 |
[41:53] | 住房出租 进门洽谈 | |
[42:09] | If you’re hoping for renters to show up, | 如果你想吸引租客上门 |
[42:10] | you’re gonna have to do more than just put up a sign. | 一块牌子可满足不了你的愿望 |
[42:13] | Oh, I put it online. | 我在网上登了广告 |
[42:15] | A few people called already. | 已经有几个人给我打了电话 |
[42:17] | How much are you asking? | 你把房租定成多少 |
[42:20] | 850 Eight fifty. | |
[42:22] | That’s a bit pricey for this neighborhood. | 对于这个社区来说可能有点高了 |
[42:24] | If I don’t get a taker, I can always lower it, | 如果没人租 我可以降价 |
[42:26] | but at 850, I’ll have a few bucks left over | 如果定为850块 我就能余下一些钱 |
[42:28] | to put back into the building. | 来继续翻新公寓 |
[42:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[42:34] | Welcome. Come on in. Have a look around. | 欢迎你们 请进 随便看 |
[42:36] | I’m here if you have any questions. | 如果有问题尽管问我 |
[42:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:39] | Paint’s new. And the fridge. | 墙是新漆的 冰箱也是新的 |
[42:41] | Laundry? | 怎么洗衣服 |
[42:42] | In the basement. It’s coin-op. | 在地下室 投币式洗衣机 |
[42:46] | – Hi, welcome. – Hey, what’s up? | -欢迎 -你好 |
[42:50] | Uh, there’s, uh, alternate side parking on the street, | 公寓外面的街上有轮流停车处 |
[42:52] | and there’s a space out back that comes with the apartment. | 公寓的租客可以在那边停车 |
[42:55] | I only have my bike. | 我只有自行车 |
[43:06] | So 850? | 租金是850吗 |
[43:08] | Yep. Plus first, last, | 没错 加上头尾期 |
[43:10] | and a one-month security deposit. | 以及一个月的押金 |
[43:12] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[43:13] | I like it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[43:16] | Okay. We’ll take it. | 好 我们租下了 |
[43:18] | Really? | 真的 |
[43:19] | Great! | 太好了 |
[43:20] | Eight seventy-five. | 我出875 |
[43:22] | Nine hundred. | 我们出900 |
[43:25] | 955 Nine fifty. | |
[43:32] | You paid her electric bill? | 你帮她缴了电费 |
[43:34] | Gonna pay me back when she can. | 她一有钱就会还我 |
[43:36] | You’re spending your mom’s dirty meth money | 你把你妈留给你的冰毒卖了 |
[43:38] | on your ex-girlfriend who doesn’t want you anymore. | 然后帮那个把你甩了的前女友缴费 |
[43:42] | And now you want to go over there | 现在你又想去她家 |
[43:43] | and babysit her kid. | 帮她照顾孩子 |
[43:44] | His name’s Lucas. | 他叫卢卡斯 |
[43:46] | I don’t know. We’re buddies. | 我也说不好 我们是好兄弟 |
[43:50] | You’re just praying that she comes back | 你只是希望她约会回家后 |
[43:51] | from her date horny and you can be there to step in. | 正好欲火难耐 你好趁此机会插一脚 |
[43:54] | Go ahead. Deny it. | 你就继续否认吧 |
[43:56] | You can’t. | 做不到吧 |
[43:59] | Your girl’s on the phone again. | 你的女朋友又来电话了 |
[44:00] | Needs you to run to the CVS | 让你去便利店给她 |
[44:02] | for more Preparation H. | 买痔疮药膏 |
[44:03] | Christ. | 天 |
[44:04] | This bed rest shit is running me fucking ragged. | 她卧床休息这档子破事让我头都大了 |
[44:06] | Damn baby can’t come soon enough. | 这可恶的孩子怎么还不出生 |
[44:14] | Fuck off, runt. | 滚开 弱鸡 |
[44:33] | Sir, yelling isn’t gonna solve anything. | 先生 大喊大叫解决不了任何问题 |
[44:35] | We are authorized officers | 我们是隶属于国土安全部的 |
[44:37] | from the Department of Homeland Security, | 执法人员 |
[44:38] | here on behalf of the chief executive of these United States. | 代表美国总统而来 |
[44:42] | You in charge here? | 你是负责人吗 |
[44:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[44:45] | I have a load of illegals I need rounded up. | 有一些非法劳工需要你们去围捕 |
[44:48] | – Oh, yeah? Who? – Bunch of Russians. | -是吗 谁 -一群俄国佬 |
[44:51] | Russians aren’t really a priority, ma’am. | 俄罗斯人不是我们的首要任务 女士 |
[44:53] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不是 |
[44:54] | You really have to ask that? | 这还用问吗 |
[44:59] | They’re involved in human trafficking and prostitution. | 他们参与了人口贩卖和性交易 |
[45:03] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[45:06] | Load ’em up quick, boys! | 快把他们弄上车 小伙子们 |
[45:07] | We got Russian prostitutes. | 我们要去抓俄罗斯妓女 |
[45:31] | Kevin Ball? | 凯文·鲍尔 |
[45:39] | – Nice hot tub. – It’s my brother’s. | -按摩浴缸不错哦 -是我弟弟的 |
[45:45] | What’s all that shit? | 这些都是什么 |
[45:47] | My welding gear. | 我的焊接装备 |
[45:49] | Is that what you spent your Monica money on? | 莫妮卡的钱你用来买这些了吗 |
[45:50] | Yep. | 是的 |
[45:53] | What the hell is it for? | 干什么用的 |
[45:55] | The future. | 投资未来 |
[46:13] | Immigration! Nobody move! | 移民局 不许动 |
[46:21] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[46:22] | That’s her. She’s the leader. | 就是她 她是团伙的头儿 |
[46:37] | 这里欢迎所有人 这是个安全的地方 | |
[46:38] | You don’t give up easy, do you? | 你还真是有毅力呢 |
[46:41] | Patience is a virtue. | 耐心是种美德 |
[46:45] | You try buying him something nice? | 你试过给他买个可心的礼物吗 |
[46:47] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[46:49] | A car or something? | 一辆车之类的 |
[46:51] | A car? | 一辆车 |
[46:52] | Might do it. | 可能会有用 |
[46:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[47:03] | You’re getting quite a fan club. | 你都有不少粉丝了 |
[47:05] | What can I say? I’m irresistible. | 我能说什么呢 我的魅力十足 |
[47:09] | No. | 不 |
[47:11] | “No,” I’m not irresistible? | “不”是指我并非魅力十足吗 |
[47:14] | Uh, no, I’m not going to do whatever it is | 不 是指我不会答应 |
[47:17] | you’re about to ask me to do. | 你接下来的任何邀请 |
[47:19] | – Take you out for a drink? – No. | -请你喝一杯 -不要 |
[47:21] | – What if I throw in a car? – What? | -要是我再加上一辆车呢 -什么 |
[47:23] | Jamie thinks I should buy you a car. | 杰米觉得我应该送你一辆车 |
[47:26] | Wh-what kind of car? | 什么样的车 |
[47:28] | Probably have to be used. | 大概只能是二手的 |
[47:37] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[47:44] | How-how are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[47:46] | Okay. | 还行 |
[47:48] | Your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[47:53] | I miss her. | 我想念她 |
[47:57] | It’s weird, huh? | 挺奇怪的 |
[47:59] | Never around when she was alive, | 她活着的时候从来不在我身边 |
[48:00] | and I never thought about her, and… | 我也从没想过她 然而 |
[48:02] | now she’s gone, and I think about her all the time. | 现在她走了 我无时无刻不想她 |
[48:09] | Come on. | 答应吧 |
[48:11] | One drink. Hmm? | 就喝一杯 好吗 |
[48:13] | I…I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[48:21] | I’m coming back tomorrow. | 我明天会再来的 |
[48:44] | There is a four-centimeter mass in your right breast. | 你右胸有一个四厘米大的肿块 |
[48:48] | We need to do a biopsy immediately. | 我们必须立刻为你做活组织检查 |
[48:53] | I should have called an ambulance, Dave. | 我该帮你叫救护车的 戴夫 |
[48:55] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[48:58] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[49:01] | I thought you were just floating. | 我当时以为你只是在漂浮 |
[49:04] | Holy shit. | 卧槽 |
[49:05] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[49:09] | Well… | 好吧 |
[49:11] | two birds with one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[49:19] | Hey, Jacks. | 小杰 |
[49:22] | When you’re right, you’re right. | 当时你说的确实没错 |
[49:24] | I should’ve let you drive. | 应该让你来开车的 |
[49:49] | When did he fall asleep? | 他什么时候睡着的 |
[49:51] | Uh, maybe half an hour ago. | 可能半小时前吧 |
[49:56] | How was your dinner? | 你晚餐吃得如何 |
[49:58] | It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[50:00] | I was about to carry him into bed, | 我准备抱他去床上了 |
[50:02] | you know, if you want to relax or whatever. | 你可以先休息下什么的 |
[50:06] | No. No, thanks. | 不用 没事 谢谢 |
[50:07] | No, really, I mean, I probably should’ve | 我说真的 其实我之前就应该 |
[50:08] | taken him to bed a while ago, so… | 抱他去床上了 所以… |
[50:19] | I found a spot for your car. | 帮你找到一个停车位 |
[50:21] | Around the corner. | 在街角 |
[50:22] | Is that cool? | 可以吗 |
[50:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[50:28] | I should get going. | 我先走了 |
[50:33] | There’s, uh, leftover pizza in the refrigerator. | 冰箱里有吃剩的披萨 |
[50:38] | – Thanks for watching Lucas. – Yeah, it’s no problem. | -谢谢你照顾卢卡斯 -没事 |
[50:41] | – Can I pay you something? – No. No, it’s fine. | -要我付你点钱吗 -不用 没事 |
[50:44] | – Really, I should do– – Honest, no, it’s fine. | -真的 我可以给你… -我说真的 不用 |
[50:49] | Night. | 晚安 |
[51:20] | A thousand bucks? | 一千元 |
[51:23] | Don’t go thinking you can raise our rent, now. | 你可别开始妄想涨房租 |
[51:25] | You have a lease. | 你已经有租约了 |
[51:26] | For another six months. | 也只剩六个月了 |
[51:29] | We negotiating already? | 这是已经在谈判了吗 |
[51:30] | Hell yes. | 当然 |
[51:31] | And I always win. | 而且我谈判一向都赢 |
[51:33] | I do not doubt it. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[51:38] | You got a great job. | 你有一份很好的工作 |
[51:39] | Why did you never buy this place? | 为什么没买下这里 |
[51:42] | It’s a shithole. | 这里太垃圾了 |
[51:51] | Oh, jeez. | 老天 |
[51:53] | That guy from the other night, | 那天的那个男人 |
[51:54] | he sent me a dick pic. | 给我发了一张丁丁照 |
[51:56] | Oh, my gosh, that is so nasty! | 我的天 好恶心 |
[51:58] | You actually let those things near you? Ugh. | 你居然会让这种玩意儿靠近你 |
[52:00] | Well, they look a little better when you’re drunk. | 等你喝醉了 看起来就会好一点 |
[52:03] | I’ve never been that drunk. | 我从来没喝那么醉过 |
[52:04] | – What? Never? – Nope. | -什么 从来没有吗 -没 |
[52:07] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[52:10] | Jesus, Nessa, are you planning on coming to bed, | 我说 妮莎 你还不上来睡觉 |
[52:12] | or are you gonna sit out there | 是打算在下面坐一晚上 |
[52:13] | hitting on our landlady all night? | 想尽办法撩我们的房东吗 |
[52:17] | My Juliet beckons. | 我家朱丽叶叫我 |
[52:22] | Nessa, now. | 妮莎 快点 |
[52:24] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[52:25] | I’m coming, for Chrissakes. | 我来了 真是够了 |
[53:01] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[53:04] | I’m paying you back, you know, for the rehab. | 还你的钱 之前帮我戒酒 |
[53:06] | It’s 9,000 there. I don’t have it all, | 里面是九千 没法一次性还清 |
[53:08] | but I can get you something every week | 不过我可以每周还你一点 |
[53:09] | now that I’m working. | 我现在有工作了 |
[53:11] | You don’t have to pay me back. | 你不必还我钱 |
[53:13] | I want to. | 我想还 |
[53:17] | Thanks for the rehab. | 谢谢你帮我戒酒 |
[54:01] | America first, motherfuckers. | 美国制霸 跪舔吧 |