时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Shit, I’m out here saving lives | 操 我在这忙着救人 |
[00:03] | and you missed last week’s episode? | 你却上集都没看 |
[00:05] | Fuckin’ believe this guy? | 这他妈你敢信 |
[00:07] | Jesus. | 我靠 |
[00:11] | Well, watch the clip. | 快去看前情 |
[00:12] | So you the new slumlord? | 你就是新房东咯 |
[00:13] | Uh, new owner. | 没错 |
[00:15] | Nessa Chabon. 2C. | 妮莎· 查邦 住2C |
[00:17] | – Your guy didn’t come? – Trevor? | -你家那男人没来 -特雷弗 |
[00:19] | Kinda fucked that one up. | 我好像搞砸了 |
[00:20] | You just got sober. | 你刚戒酒 |
[00:22] | Yeah, well, we’re friends. | 没事 我们是朋友 |
[00:23] | She broke up with you because of your drinking. | 她就是因为你酗酒跟你分手的 |
[00:25] | I need a sitter tomorrow night because I have a date. | 找人看孩子是因为我明晚有个约会 |
[00:27] | I thought you’d given up on Charlie. | 我还以为你已经放弃查理了 |
[00:29] | He’s Lucas’ father, | 他是卢卡斯的爸爸 |
[00:30] | so I figure I have to give him a second chance. | 所以我想再给他一次机会 |
[00:32] | – You have beautiful hair. – Thanks. | -你头发真美 -谢谢 |
[00:34] | Duran, beauty school. | 我叫杜兰 美容学校的 |
[00:36] | When’s the last time you did a self-exam? | 你上次乳房自检是什么时候 |
[00:38] | A what? | 什么东西 |
[00:41] | You have a lump. | 你这里有个肿块 |
[00:43] | I do? | 是吗 |
[00:44] | I fell in love with your mother | 我20岁时 |
[00:46] | when I was 20 years old. | 与你们的母亲相爱 |
[00:48] | But now I am released, | 但现在我出来了 |
[00:50] | emotionally stunted, but still a young man in many ways. | 心智虽未成熟但从很多方面来说还是年轻人 |
[00:54] | Immigration! Nobody move! | 移民局 不许动 |
[00:56] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[00:57] | That’s her. She’s the leader. | 就是她 她是团伙的头儿 |
[01:01] | There is a four-centimeter mass in your right breast. | 你右胸有一个四厘米大的肿块 |
[01:04] | We need to do a biopsy immediately. | 我们必须立刻为你做活组织检查 |
[02:17] | Thank God for the new bourgie tenant moving in. | 谢天谢地 这个新房客住进来了 |
[02:19] | Everyone is late with their rent except you and the guy in 2C? | 除了你和2C的房客 其他人房租都没交 |
[02:22] | Yep. Get used to it. | 是的 习惯就好了 |
[02:24] | Deadbeats in this building never paid | 这幢房子里的老赖们 |
[02:25] | what’s-his-ass on time either. | 也从来没按时付过房租 |
[02:27] | And he didn’t do anything about it? | 他都没有想想办法 |
[02:29] | That loser only cared about using this place to get laid. | 那个怂包只把这里当作约炮的地方 |
[02:32] | He was like a walking ad for HPV. | 他简直是个会走的HPV招牌 |
[02:35] | Guess I better get checked for HPV. | 那我得去检查一下HPV了 |
[02:38] | Ryan? No, you didn’t. | 你跟莱恩上床了 不是吧 |
[02:40] | Do you love me any less? | 你爱我是不是少了一点 |
[02:42] | Nah, I brought home a few nasty girls BM. | 没有 M之前我也往家带不三不四的女孩 |
[02:46] | Before Mel. | 梅尔之前 |
[02:49] | Just toss out whoever hasn’t paid their rent and start over. | 把不付房租的房客赶走 重新找就行了 |
[02:52] | Nah, I’ve been late on the rent before. | 不了 我以前也欠过房租 |
[02:54] | I wanna give everyone a chance to pay. | 我想给他们付房租的机会 |
[02:56] | Sack up. It’s business. | 把钱赚到 在商言商 |
[03:00] | I expect the druggies, the hoarder, | 我希望那些吸毒的 那个有收藏癖的 |
[03:02] | and the mom with 72 kids to be out of here | 还有那个有72个娃的妈 |
[03:04] | by the time I get back. | 在我回来之前滚走 |
[03:05] | Have a good day, dear. | 一切顺利 亲爱的 |
[03:12] | Smells good. | 好香 |
[03:14] | I like Corporal Carl in the kitchen. | 我喜欢卡尔下士下厨 |
[03:17] | Doesn’t taste half bad, either. | 吃起来也相当不错 |
[03:19] | Eating for two? A boy or a girl, huh? | 吃这么多 男孩女孩 |
[03:22] | I’m just trying to fight the urge to drink | 只是在与酒瘾发作时的 |
[03:24] | with extreme nausea. | 极度恶心作斗争 |
[03:26] | Sounds healthy. | 挺健康的 |
[03:27] | Hey, I could try to move your meth today. | 今天我可以处理掉你的冰毒 |
[03:30] | About time. I’ll go get it. | 终于 我去拿 |
[03:32] | Hey, it’s not like there’s an eBay for this. | 这东西可没有网站帮你卖 |
[03:34] | Shit takes time. | 需要时间 |
[03:37] | What up, homeboys? | 还好吗 小伙子们 |
[03:39] | Lip, you’re 21, right? | 利普 你21了 对吧 |
[03:42] | I’m 23, but that’s fine. | 23了 不过算了 |
[03:44] | You’re in the ballpark. Why? | 你说的也差不多 怎么了 |
[03:46] | What would another 21-year-old wear to a-a job interview? | 21岁穿什么面试比较好 |
[03:51] | Well, a fucking 52-year-old who was | 一个52岁得了妄想症 |
[03:54] | in a delusional crack haze thinking he was 21 | 以为自己21岁的老不死 |
[03:56] | would wear the green shirt that doesn’t belong to him. | 会穿别人的绿色衬衫 |
[03:58] | I was gonna pick the same one. | 我本来就打算穿这件 |
[04:00] | Young minds think alike. | 果然年轻人的品味都是相似的 |
[04:01] | You got a job interview? | 你要去面试 |
[04:03] | What, are you looking to collect disability again, Frank? | 怎么 你又要去领残障补助吗 弗兰克 |
[04:04] | That was the old Frank. | 那是曾经的弗兰克做的事 |
[04:06] | This Frank is different. | 现在的弗兰克已经改变了 |
[04:07] | I wish you kids could’ve known me | 我希望你们能知道 |
[04:09] | before Monica coiled her body around my neck, | 在被莫妮卡引入歧途以前 |
[04:13] | choked to death the man I was meant to be. | 我是个什么样的人 |
[04:16] | You’re about to witness the rebirth | 你们将会看到 |
[04:17] | of a proactive member of society. | 一个社会积极分子的重生 |
[04:21] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[04:23] | Crashing at my friend Dylan’s house after school. Bye. | 放学后我去朋友迪兰家住 再见 |
[04:27] | Bye, bud. | 再见 小家伙 |
[04:29] | Here. | 给 |
[04:30] | Ah, yeah, just give me a couple days. | 给我几天时间 |
[04:34] | Hey, just– | 喂 等下 |
[04:35] | just give that back a sec. | 给我一下 |
[04:42] | What the fuck’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[04:45] | It’s the last thing she left us. | 这是她留给我们的最后一样东西 |
[04:47] | Once it’s gone, so is she. | 它走了 她也走了 |
[04:49] | It’s crystal meth. | 这是冰毒 |
[04:51] | What, are you getting sentimental? | 怎么 你也变得多愁善感了 |
[04:52] | Eh, just kinda hit me. I don’t know. | 就是突然伤感 我也不懂为什么 |
[04:54] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[04:55] | For that, I’m taking a bigger percentage. | 既然这样 我就拿大头了 |
[04:57] | A dipshit cut. | 智障经费 |
[04:59] | Gotta get to work. | 上班去了 |
[05:10] | – Come on. – Hi. | -够了 -你好 |
[05:12] | – Uh, yeah? – Hi, I’m Fiona Gallagher. | -你是 -你好 我是菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[05:14] | How are you? I’m the new landlord. | 你好吗 我是新的房东 |
[05:18] | Uh, your rent was due on the first. | 你应该一号交房租的 |
[05:20] | – Shut up! – It’s the sixth. | -闭嘴 -现在已经六号了 |
[05:22] | Shut up! Your father didn’t get his crack ass incarcerated, | 别吵了 你们的爹还没从监狱里出来 |
[05:25] | I might have money for the nice landlord lady. | 我要交房租给这位漂亮房东 |
[05:27] | Do you know when you might have it? | 你觉得你什么时候可以交 |
[05:29] | Uh, I’m working a shift | 我晚上会去 |
[05:30] | at the Private Peak Hotel tonight, | 私密山峰酒店上班 |
[05:32] | so I’ll ask my manager to give me an advance. | 我找经理提前预支点薪水 |
[05:34] | Is that the place on Cermak? | 是在瑟马克大道的那一家 |
[05:35] | That’s the one, yeah. | 就是那家 没错 |
[05:36] | I used to work there too. Housekeeping. | 我之前也在那里工作 打扫客房 |
[05:39] | – No shit. That’s what I do. – Yeah. | -不是吧 我也是干那个 -没错 |
[05:41] | Yeah, wow. Now look at you. | 是的 但看看你现在 |
[05:42] | Really making something of yourself. | 真的干出了番事业 |
[05:44] | I just got lucky. | 我只是运气好 |
[05:45] | I mean, I raised my five brothers and sister myself. | 我一个人养大了五个弟弟一个妹妹 |
[05:47] | Oh, how about that? We’re like two peas | 是吗 我们简直是在一个锅里煮的 |
[05:49] | in a motherfuckin’ pod. | 两粒豌豆 |
[05:52] | Fuck. James Jr.! | 该死的 小詹姆斯 |
[05:53] | You better put that lamp down. | 把台灯放下 |
[05:55] | Don’t crack it over your sister’s head again. | 别又砸到你姐姐的头了 |
[05:58] | Better go before these demonseeds kill each other. | 在这些恶魔自相残杀之前 你还是先走为好 |
[06:00] | All right, I’ll come back tomorrow. | 好的 我明天再来 |
[06:01] | – Oh, good. – See you tomorrow. | -好的 -明天见 |
[06:03] | Nice talking to you. | 跟你聊天很开心 |
[06:20] | I’m Fiona, the new landlord. | 我是菲奥娜 新房东 |
[06:22] | I’m Rocky. That’s Pam. | 我是洛奇 她是帕姆 |
[06:27] | Well, I don’t mean to disturb you, | 不好意思打扰你们 |
[06:28] | but you’re late with the rent. | 但你们的房租迟交了 |
[06:30] | I’m gonna need it by tomorrow. | 明天之前得把房租交给我 |
[06:32] | Okay. Sure. | 可以 当然了 |
[06:38] | Okay, then. | 好的 再见 |
[06:54] | – Hello? – Hi, is that Mrs. Cardinal? | -你好 -你好 是卡迪纳尔夫人吗 |
[06:57] | Hi, it’s Fiona Gallagher, the new landlord. | 我是菲奥娜·加拉格 新房东 |
[07:00] | Can you open the door, please? | 能麻烦你开开门吗 |
[07:02] | No. | 不行 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | Uh, well, your rent is late. | 你没按时交房租 |
[07:09] | Is this one of those old people scams? | 这是那种老人骗局吗 |
[07:11] | Go away, or I’m calling the FBI. | 走开 不然我叫联调局了 |
[07:14] | There’s no need to do that, Mrs. Cardinal. | 没必要这么做 卡迪纳尔夫人 |
[07:16] | Can you get me a check by tomorrow? | 你能在明天交房租吗 |
[07:19] | You better leave. | 你最好离开 |
[07:20] | I have a dog. | 我有条狗 |
[07:30] | You don’t have much in the way of work history. | 你工作经历不多啊 |
[07:32] | Been a stay-at-home dad most of my life. | 大半辈子都是家庭主夫 |
[07:35] | It says that you sold cars for a period of time. | 上面说你有卖过一段时间的汽车 |
[07:38] | Yes. Not in a lot or anything. | 是的 不过不是在汽车店 |
[07:41] | These were cars I acquired. | 是我自己搞到的车 |
[07:45] | 弗兰克·加拉格 工作履历 | |
[07:45] | Tell me about this, uh, recycling center you worked at. | 跟我说说你任职过的这个回收中心 |
[07:49] | “Worked at” may be an overstatement. | “任职”可能有点夸张了 |
[07:51] | I collected cans. | 我收集罐头 |
[07:53] | And this Kroger’s job you held for, what… | 这个克罗格的工作你干了 |
[07:57] | …six hours, huh? | 六个小时 |
[07:58] | In the butcher department. | 屠宰部 |
[07:59] | Sliced my hand first day. | 第一天切伤了我的手 |
[08:01] | I-I got disability. | 落下了残疾 |
[08:03] | Mr. Gallagher, it seems that you’re not really interested | 加拉格先生 你似乎无意长期做一份工作 |
[08:05] | in holding down a job, so why enter the, um, | 所以为什么会在这个年龄 |
[08:08] | workforce at this age? | 想要重新加入劳动大军 |
[08:11] | I lost my wife a few months ago. | 几个月前我失去了妻子 |
[08:14] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:16] | I’m not. | 我可不遗憾 |
[08:18] | What you are looking at, Mr. Adeeb, | 你眼前的是 阿迪布先生 |
[08:20] | is a man who changed himself for the love of a bad woman. | 一个因为爱上坏女人而改变的男人 |
[08:23] | She turned me into a scoundrel. | 她让我成了一个无赖 |
[08:25] | I found loopholes in the system. | 我钻体制的空子 |
[08:27] | I skirted the man. | 我打擦边球 |
[08:29] | I sent a big “eff you” to society. | 我给社会送了个大大的”操你妈” |
[08:32] | And now that she’s dead, I’m-I’m ready to go back to who I was: | 现在她死了 我准备好回归本我了 |
[08:36] | an upstanding citizen, | 一个正直公民 |
[08:38] | someone who respects community, | 一个尊重社区的人 |
[08:41] | a butterfly | 破茧 |
[08:43] | emerging from a chrysalis, forever changed. | 成蝶 永远改变 |
[08:47] | I pledge to you, Mr. Adeeb | 我向你保证 阿迪布先生 |
[08:48] | and to all the other members of this big fat marble we’re on, | 以及这个大理石上的所有成员 |
[08:52] | I will never let a woman change who I am again. | 我不会再让女人改变我 |
[09:02] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:08] | When I was at Harvard Med School, I… | 我在哈佛医学院读书的时候 我 |
[09:11] | I fell in love with this… | 我爱上了一个 |
[09:14] | …waitress at Legal Seafoods. | 合法海鲜餐厅的一个女服务员 |
[09:18] | Amy Schwartzman. | 艾米·施瓦茨曼 |
[09:20] | – A Jew? – Mm. She wanted to move back to Chicago. | -犹太人 -她想搬回芝加哥 |
[09:23] | So I quit school, followed her, proposed. | 所以我退学 追随她 最后求婚 |
[09:25] | She said yes, if I converted. | 她答应了 前提是我改信犹太教 |
[09:29] | So I took off the turban, cut my hair… | 所以我摘下我的头巾 剪掉头发 |
[09:33] | and changed my name to Jerry. | 改名为杰瑞 |
[09:35] | Come on! | 搞错没有 |
[09:37] | I was Jerry Singh-Schwartzman for 15 years. | 我做了15年的杰瑞·辛-施瓦茨曼 |
[09:41] | Get out of here. | 不是吧 |
[09:42] | Now I’m divorced four months. | 现在我离婚四个月了 |
[09:43] | I’m trying to… | 我试图 |
[09:45] | reclaim my old identity now. | 恢复我曾经的身份 |
[09:47] | Right on, brother. | 好样的 兄弟 |
[09:50] | No one comes here and tells you the truth. | 来这儿的人从不说真话 |
[09:53] | Honesty’s all you’ll get from me. | 我这人一向诚实 |
[09:56] | Then I want you on my team. | 我想你加入我的团队 |
[09:57] | I believe in second chances. | 我相信第二次机会 |
[10:01] | Welcome to Lumber Lawn and Lighting, Mr. Gallagher. | 欢迎加入木草明 加拉格先生 |
[10:05] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[10:15] | I’m late. | 我该走了 |
[10:42] | Lucas can’t stop talking about how much fun | 卢卡斯一直在说他昨晚和你 |
[10:43] | he had with you last night. | 玩得有多开心 |
[10:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:46] | Put a magic spell on him. | 我给他下了咒 |
[10:47] | I need someone in the family to like me. | 总得有人喜欢我 |
[10:50] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[10:51] | Neil likes you. | 尼尔就喜欢你啊 |
[10:53] | You need me tonight? | 今晚要我帮忙吗 |
[10:55] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | Well, you have plans with Charlie again? | 你和查理有安排吗 |
[10:59] | Sierra, what the fuck? You got a table. | 塞拉 你在搞什么 快去招待客人 |
[11:01] | – Sorry, V. – Stop standing around. | -抱歉 小维 -别闲站着 |
[11:10] | – You okay? – Stressed. | -你还好吗 -很焦虑 |
[11:12] | Is it Kev’s surgery? | 因为小凯的手术 |
[11:14] | I’m trying to be positive in front of him, | 我尽量在他面前保持乐观 |
[11:15] | but my brain keeps going to Crazy Town. | 可我的脑子却一直在乱想 |
[11:17] | Why don’t you take the day off? | 何不休息一天 |
[11:19] | Hell no. I need this distraction. | 才不要 我得转移注意力 |
[11:20] | Otherwise, I’ll be thinking, “What if that big, dumb lug | 不然我就会想”如果那个大傻逼 |
[11:22] | actually has breast cancer and dies on me?” | 真得了乳腺癌 最后死我眼前了怎么办” |
[11:25] | Hi. Welcome to Patsy’s. Two? | 欢迎来到Patsy之家 两位吗 |
[11:28] | Mm-hmm. When I married my second husband, | 我嫁给我第二任丈夫的时候 |
[11:30] | he didn’t think my breasts were big enough. | 他觉得我的奶子不够大 |
[11:32] | So I got a boob job. | 所以我去丰了胸 |
[11:34] | Stupid things leaked on me. | 结果填进去的玩意漏了 |
[11:37] | I swear, that’s what gave me cancer. | 肯定就是那玩意儿让我得上癌症的 |
[11:38] | Shithead left me after I got my mastectomy. | 我切除乳房后那混蛋就离开我了 |
[11:42] | Kevin, do you wanna share? | 凯文 想分享一下吗 |
[11:45] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[11:47] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:49] | Just glad to be here. | 很高兴来这儿 |
[11:51] | Well, I’m not glad. I… | 其实不太高兴 我… |
[11:53] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[11:55] | Tomorrow, I get this guy cut into. | 明天我就要做切除手术了 |
[11:58] | And I got all these thoughts swimming around my head, like… | 一些念头不停在我脑中盘旋 比如… |
[12:01] | Will I survive surgery? | 手术会成功吗 |
[12:03] | Has the cancer spread? | 癌细胞有没有扩散 |
[12:05] | Will I get to watch my kids grow up? | 我还能亲眼看到我的孩子们长大成人吗 |
[12:07] | Will I ever be able to take my shirt off again in the gym | 我还有机会在健身房脱掉上衣 |
[12:11] | or let men feel me up for tips? | 或是让男人摸胸好多赚点小费吗 |
[12:17] | Would you be comfortable if we gave you a group hug? | 如果我们都拥抱你一下 你会好过一点吗 |
[12:22] | – Yes, I’d be very comfortable with that. – Okay. | -会让我好过很多 -来 |
[12:27] | Put you in the middle there. | 你站在中间 |
[12:30] | Oh, yes, yes, yes. | 就是这样 |
[12:33] | Together we stand. Together we fight. | 万众一心 并肩作战 |
[12:37] | We do it with power. We do it with might. | 积蓄力量 满怀信念 |
[12:40] | Cancer, you asshole, get out of our sight! | 癌症 你个混蛋 滚出我们的视线 |
[12:42] | Cancer, you asshole, get out of our sight! | 癌症 你个混蛋 滚出我们的视线 |
[12:44] | Cancer, you asshole, get out of our sight! | 癌症 你个混蛋 滚出我们的视线 |
[12:45] | Cancer, you asshole, get out of our sight! | 癌症 你个混蛋 滚出我们的视线 |
[12:47] | Feels good, Doc. | 手法不错 医生 |
[12:51] | How’d you say you got these burns? | 你是怎么烧伤的 |
[12:53] | The sun. | 太阳晒的 |
[12:55] | Just on one hand, huh? | 光晒一只手 |
[12:56] | Looks more like a crack pipe burn. | 更像是被烟管儿给烫的 |
[12:59] | Switch hands every now and then. | 时不时换只手拿 |
[13:00] | Or better yet, lay off the crack. | 当然要是能戒了更好 |
[13:03] | What’s going on, Skeet? | 怎么了 斯基特 |
[13:05] | You’re all set here, Geneva. | 你可以走了 姬内瓦 |
[13:07] | Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow, Doc. | 明天再见 医生 |
[13:09] | 七年前妈妈对我说 在这等着 能行行好吗 | |
[13:11] | Found him passed out, panhandling over on Cermak and Ridgeland. | 他在赛马克和里奇兰街交界处晕倒了 |
[13:17] | Getting enough to eat? | 有吃饱肚子吗 |
[13:18] | Most days. | 大多数时候吧 |
[13:20] | Kinda hot to be out there today, man. | 今天外面有点热 伙计 |
[13:22] | Good corner. Make a lot of money. | 那地方不错 能讨不少 |
[13:26] | You’re dehydrated. Let me get you some Pedialyte. | 你脱水了 我给你拿点电解质水 |
[13:33] | All right. Drink plenty of fluids today, man. | 行了 今天要大量喝水 |
[13:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:43] | – Yep. – You sure? | -没事 -真的吗 |
[13:47] | Got kinda sad about Monica today. | 今天有点为莫妮卡难过 |
[13:50] | It was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[13:53] | It’s not that weird. She hasn’t been dead very long. | 也没多奇怪 她去世也没多久 |
[13:56] | I…guess. | 或许吧 |
[14:02] | You know what I do when I get sad? | 你知道我难过的时候会干什么吗 |
[14:05] | What? | 干什么 |
[14:06] | Go to Bear Back. | 去熊后位 |
[14:12] | The chub bar? | 肥基佬去的那家 |
[14:13] | – You’re into chubs? – The bigger, the better. | -你居然好这口 -越肥越好 |
[14:15] | How did I not know this about you? | 我怎么不知道 |
[14:17] | Now you do. | 你现在知道了 |
[14:18] | I don’t get it. | 我无法理解 |
[14:20] | Well, then let’s go to Bear Back tonight | 那今晚我们一起去熊后位 |
[14:23] | and you’ll get enlightened. | 到时候你就理解了 |
[14:26] | Or get smothered. | 或者被闷死 |
[14:28] | How can I help you, sir? | 您有什么需要吗 先生 |
[14:30] | Got a new job. Need to open an account, | 我刚找到一份工作 需要开户 |
[14:32] | place for my paychecks. | 办工资卡 |
[14:34] | Okay, I’ll have you fill out a little paperwork. | 好的 那您需要签几份文件 |
[14:36] | May I see your driver’s license? | 请出示您的驾照 |
[14:37] | Don’t have one. | 我没有 |
[14:38] | Have you had an account with us in the past? | 那您之前在我行开过户吗 |
[14:40] | – No. – Another bank? | -没有 -其他银行呢 |
[14:42] | – Nope. – You have no previous banking history? | -也没 -您之前没办理过银行业务 |
[14:44] | Not in the way that you mean. | 有过 但不是你想的那样 |
[14:46] | Is there someone to cosign for you, a family member? | 那您有担保人吗 家属之类的 |
[14:49] | Probably not. | 应该没有吧 |
[14:51] | Sir, I’m trying to work with you here. | 先生 我试图与您合作 |
[14:54] | We’ll open a checking account for anyone, | 我们这儿开通支票账户的确没有门槛 |
[14:55] | but you gotta give me something. | 但您总得给我点儿好处吧 |
[15:07] | – Life Saver? – That’ll do. | -口香糖行吗 -也行吧 |
[15:08] | Let me get some temporary checks for you. | 我去给您拿点临时支票 |
[15:19] | That’s your Range Rover? | 这是你家的路虎 |
[15:21] | Nice. | 帅 |
[15:23] | This is Liam. That’s Alma, my nanny. | 他是利亚姆 她是阿尔玛 我的保姆 |
[15:26] | Hey, cool. You got TVs in your car? | 酷 这车还有车载电视 |
[15:31] | Click, clack. Make it snap. | 拉好 扣上 准备出发 |
[15:34] | Seat belt, dude. | 安全带 哥们儿 |
[15:37] | Can’t go till you put it on. | 不系好走不了 |
[16:18] | Oh, hi, Franny, how was your day? | 你好 弗兰妮 今天过得怎么样 |
[16:19] | What’d you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[16:21] | Play with dolls? | 玩娃娃 |
[16:22] | Eat num-nums? You go poopies? | 吃饭饭 拉粑粑了吗 |
[16:24] | I didn’t hear you come in. | 你回来我都没听见 |
[16:25] | You were napping in front of the TV. | 你看电视睡着了 |
[16:26] | I didn’t wanna wake you up. | 我不想吵醒你 |
[16:28] | What time do you get home from school tonight? | 你今晚什么时候放学回家 |
[16:30] | I don’t know. I’ll probably get a drink | 不知道 放学之后我可能 |
[16:31] | with some friends after. | 要和几个朋友去酒吧 |
[16:33] | I don’t really see you anymore. | 最近我都没怎么见你 |
[16:35] | You’re seeing me now, silly! | 我现在不就站在你面前吗 笨蛋 |
[16:37] | You look nice. | 你真美 |
[16:40] | I know, right? | 我也觉得 |
[16:43] | Love you, Franny. Have a good night. | 爱你 弗兰妮 晚安 |
[16:45] | Her food’s on the bottom shelf. | 她的吃的在架子最下面一层 |
[16:47] | Uh, I-I’m your boyfriend, not your babysitter. | 我是你的男朋友 不是你的保姆 |
[16:51] | What happens if I fall out of my chair | 万一我从轮椅上摔下来 |
[16:52] | and you’re not here to help me up? | 你又不在不能把我扶起来 怎么办 |
[16:54] | That’s funny. Bye, Neil. | 真好笑 拜 尼尔 |
[17:04] | You just out of the shower? | 你这是刚洗过澡 |
[17:06] | No, I ran over here. | 不是 我跑过来的 |
[17:08] | Did you leave this for me? | 这是你们给我留的 |
[17:09] | – Yeah, help yourself. – Nice. | -嗯 随便吃吧 -谢了 |
[17:12] | Weren’t at the meeting. | 你没去互助会 |
[17:14] | No, I needed to blow off some steam. | 是的 我需要释放一些压力 |
[17:16] | Oh, it’s better than slamming down 12 Old Styles, right? | 这总好过猛灌黄汤 对吧 |
[17:19] | Next time, do both. | 下次要两者兼顾啊 |
[17:20] | What, run and beer? | 什么 边跑边喝吗 |
[17:22] | – Run and meeting. – Copy that. | -跑去参加互助会 -收到 |
[17:25] | Hey, I got the ultrasound photo. | 对了 我拿到超声波照片了 |
[17:27] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, check it out. | -是吗 -嗯 你看 |
[17:28] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[17:32] | – It’s cute. – Yeah. | -不错啊 -是吧 |
[17:34] | You sure he’s yours? | 你确定这是你的种吗 |
[17:35] | Well, when he comes out with a big dong, | 等你看到他出生后胯下的巨龙 |
[17:36] | you’ll know he’s mine. | 就知道他是我的种了 |
[17:38] | So why were you blowing off steam? | 所以你为什么有压力需要释放 |
[17:41] | I saw Sierra’s ex this morning. | 我今天早上看见到塞拉的前男友了 |
[17:43] | He practically pissed on her, marking his territory. | 他差不多都在她身上尿尿标记自己的领地了 |
[17:46] | I don’t know what she sees in him. | 我不知道在她看上他什么了 |
[17:49] | Stay out of her business. | 别管她的事 |
[17:51] | I’m worried about her. | 我在担心她 |
[17:53] | Buy a plant. Worry about that. | 买个盆栽 担心盆栽去 |
[18:02] | Sir, are you happy with your current cell phone provider? | 先生 您对自己目前的手机供应商满意吗 |
[18:05] | Don’t have a cell phone. | 没有手机 |
[18:06] | Did you lose yours? | 丢了吗 |
[18:07] | Never had one. | 没买过手机 |
[18:08] | Would you like one? | 那你想要一个吗 |
[18:13] | Holy shit, Dylan. | 我日 迪兰 |
[18:17] | You swipe all these? | 这些都是你偷的 |
[18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | The sneakers. | 那些球鞋 |
[18:24] | My parents bought them for me. | 我爸妈给我买的 |
[18:27] | Dylan, honey, Daddy and I are going to a charity event. | 迪兰 亲爱的 爸爸和我去参加慈善活动 |
[18:29] | Alma’s going to be here. | 阿尔玛会来照看你 |
[18:31] | Gotta brush your teeth and start getting ready for bed. | 去刷牙准备睡觉了 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:37] | You can use my bathroom. | 你可以用我的浴室 |
[18:39] | – You have your own bathroom? – You don’t? | -你还有自己的浴室 -你没有吗 |
[18:42] | I do, when no one else is home. | 有 家里没人的时候 |
[19:13] | This is seriously your type? | 你真喜欢这种 |
[19:15] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[19:17] | What’s the attraction? | 哪里吸引你了 |
[19:19] | They like to please. They’re tender. | 他们喜欢取悦你 还很温柔 |
[19:21] | Two shots of well whiskey. These guys? | 两杯威士忌 这些人 |
[19:25] | It’s not like I go for them all the time. | 我也不是一直找他们 |
[19:27] | It’s just when I need someone really nice in my life. | 只是偶尔我需要善良的人的时候 |
[19:31] | Like, let’s say there was, | 比如 这么说 |
[19:34] | this guy that I really loved | 有个我很喜欢的家伙 |
[19:36] | and, uh, he deserted me for three days | 他把我扔下三天 |
[19:38] | to go to Mexico with his escaped convict ex. | 去和他逃狱的前任去墨西哥 |
[19:43] | I would come here, | 我就会来这里 |
[19:45] | find a chub to worship me. | 找个胖男人安抚我 |
[19:53] | – Thanks. – Come on. | -谢了 -来吧 |
[19:56] | What are we doing? | 干什么去 |
[20:03] | I’m Trevor. This is Ian. | 我是特雷弗 这是伊恩 |
[20:06] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[20:23] | All right. Go on, go get the game. | 好了 快 去开游戏 |
[20:32] | There you go. | 给你 |
[20:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:39] | You, uh… you haven’t told your mom | 你没告诉妈妈 |
[20:42] | you play this game, have you? | 你玩这游戏吧 |
[20:43] | Shit no. | 我操当然不 |
[20:46] | You haven’t told your mom that you say “Shit,” Have you? | 你没告诉你妈妈你说”我操”吧 |
[20:52] | Yeah, how’d you do on that math quiz? | 你数学考试考得怎么样 |
[20:54] | Got an 87. | 考了87 |
[20:56] | Daddy was proud. | 爸爸很高兴 |
[20:58] | Said he’s gonna take me to Disney World. | 说他要带我去迪士尼乐园 |
[21:05] | Disney World, huh? | 迪士尼乐园 |
[21:08] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[21:10] | I got you cornered. | 你跑不掉了 |
[21:12] | Gonna slice your head open. | 要把你脑袋切开了 |
[21:21] | Dude! | 天哪 |
[21:22] | Who in the hell likes these crazy-ass dolls anyway? | 谁特么的会喜欢这些套娃 |
[21:26] | Fuckin’ commie flag. | 狗日的共产国旗 |
[21:27] | Oh, thank God you’re getting rid of that crap. | 感谢上帝你把那些垃圾都扔了 |
[21:30] | I’ll take a beer. | 来杯啤酒 |
[21:38] | The fuck you doing? | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[21:39] | I wanna imprint my face into your memory | 我要把自己的脸烙进你的记忆 |
[21:42] | in case I don’t make it through my surgery. | 以防我挺不过手术 |
[21:44] | What surgery? | 什么手术 |
[21:48] | I have breast cancer. | 我得了乳腺癌 |
[21:49] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们还不确定那一点 |
[21:51] | You have ovarian cancer too? | 你是不是还得卵巢癌了 |
[21:52] | Tommy, this is no joke. | 汤米 我没开玩笑 |
[21:53] | Have you given yourself a breast exam? | 你做过乳腺检查吗 |
[21:55] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[21:56] | It would take breast cancer 30 years | 乳腺癌得花三十年才能 |
[21:58] | to chew through these things. | 啃动我这胸肌 |
[22:01] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[22:06] | What are you wearing? | 你怎么穿成这样 |
[22:08] | Look, if I don’t make it out tomorrow, | 听着 要是我明天没挺过去 |
[22:11] | I want you to look after the kids, okay? | 我想让你帮我照顾孩子们 好吗 |
[22:13] | Tell them I love them. | 告诉孩子们我爱她们 |
[22:15] | ‘Kay, Kev. | 好的 小凯 |
[22:18] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Deb! | -大家好 -你好 小黛 |
[22:19] | There she is. | 终于来了 |
[22:21] | Uh, these extra beers? | 这些酒可以喝吗 |
[22:22] | Help yourself. | 别客气 |
[22:25] | Your hair looks great, as always. | 你的头发一如既往的美 |
[22:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:28] | Lakisha was just telling us that she killed her patient. | 拉基莎刚跟我们说她把病人护理死了 |
[22:30] | I didn’t say it like that. | 我可没那么说 |
[22:31] | – Another one? – Her third. | -又死了一个 -第三个了 |
[22:33] | How was I supposed to know, when I went out | 我怎么会知道我出去买烟的时候 |
[22:34] | to get cigarettes, his ventilator | 他的呼吸机 |
[22:35] | would decide to stop working? | 突然就不工作了 |
[22:38] | If I don’t find another patient, | 要是找不到下一个病人 |
[22:39] | I’m never gonna get my practicum hours. | 我就怎么都凑不满实习时间了 |
[22:41] | Come on, Angel of Death, let’s get another pitcher. | 来吧 死亡天使 我们再去拿罐啤酒 |
[22:46] | – What? – My stupid dad just walked in. | -怎么了 -我那白痴老爸刚走进来了 |
[22:49] | – Thomas. – Frank. | -托马斯 -弗兰克 |
[22:51] | – You got one of these? – A cell phone? | -你有这东西吗 -手机 |
[22:53] | Yeah, everyone has a cell phone, Frank. | 人人都有手机 弗兰克 |
[22:56] | Then we should exchange numbers. | 那我们应该互换一下手机号 |
[22:58] | Like I need you calling my ass at four in the morning. | 说得就像我需要你凌晨四点给我打电话一样 |
[23:00] | Aw, come on! We could hang out, catch a movie. | 别这样 我们可以一起玩 看电影什么的 |
[23:03] | How did you get a cell phone, anyway? | 不过你是怎么弄到手机的 |
[23:06] | With my starter checks. | 临时支票 |
[23:08] | What is happening in this world? | 这个世界怎么了 |
[23:10] | You have a bank account, and that one’s got lady cancer. | 你都有银行账户了 而这位得了乳腺癌 |
[23:15] | Here. | 来 |
[23:17] | No. A picture of our last night together. | 不 我要拍下我们最后一晚在一起的样子 |
[23:26] | Yeah! Daddy like! | 爹地就喜欢这样 |
[23:38] | Oh, you’re such a good boy. | 你真是个乖宝宝 |
[23:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:45] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[23:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:09] | Oh, it’s okay. I’m here. | 没事的 有我在 |
[24:14] | Let it out. | 发泄出来就好了 |
[24:26] | Hey, look, I fell out of my chair. | 你看 我真的从轮椅上摔下来了 |
[24:27] | I had the best night tonight. | 今晚太开心了 |
[24:29] | I learned so much in school. | 我在学校学到了好多东西 |
[24:30] | I love everyone in my class. | 我超喜欢班上的所有人 |
[24:32] | – Night! – Is that a hickey on your neck? | -晚安 -你脖子上是吻痕吗 |
[25:04] | This music. You okay? | 居然放这种音乐 你还好吗 |
[25:08] | Oh, other than crying into | 除了躺在某个毛茸茸 |
[25:09] | some fat fuckin’ furry stranger’s arms tonight, | 胖乎乎的陌生人怀里痛哭之外 |
[25:13] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[25:18] | Wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[25:20] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[25:23] | Knock yourself out. | 别客气 |
[25:26] | Oof, hot. | 好烫 |
[25:28] | Yeah, Carl keeps it at a cool 104 degrees. | 没错 卡尔把它保持在40度 |
[25:31] | Heh, nice. | 挺好 |
[25:36] | What, you sure you’re okay enjoying the spoils | 你确定你愿意享受莫妮卡的冰毒 |
[25:38] | of Monica’s meth money? | 换来的东西吗 |
[25:41] | I’ll make an exception this one time. | 我就破这一次例 |
[25:43] | For you. | 为了你 |
[25:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:57] | Nothing, it’s stupid. | 没什么 犯傻了呗 |
[25:59] | Hey, how’s work? How’s the apartment? | 对了 店里怎么样 公寓那呢 |
[26:03] | Patsy’s is busy. | Patsy之家很忙 |
[26:04] | Most of my tenants haven’t coughed up the rent yet. | 大部分租户还没付房租 |
[26:08] | Payback’s a bitch. | 这都是报应 |
[26:09] | Totally. But I’m cutting them some slack. | 可不 但我没逼得太紧 |
[26:12] | I made nice, introduced myself to everyone, | 装友善 跟大家打个招呼 |
[26:14] | so should get a couple checks tomorrow. | 明天应该能收到几张支票 |
[26:17] | Good. | 不错 |
[26:20] | So we done small talkin’? | 闲话扯完了 |
[26:22] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 说说你的事吧 |
[26:25] | It’s embarrassing. | 太不好意思了 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:28] | Trevor said that hooking up with a chub | 特雷弗说跟肥佬做爱 |
[26:31] | would make me feel better about Monica, but it don’t. | 会让我对莫妮卡的事觉得好受些 但是没有 |
[26:34] | I feel worse. | 我觉得更糟了 |
[26:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:38] | You’re upset she died? | 她死了你真心难过吗 |
[26:39] | Yeah, I know that you guys | 是的 我知道你们 |
[26:40] | have all moved on and I haven’t. | 都不在乎了但是我还没有 |
[26:45] | I moved on when she was still alive. | 她活着的时候我就不在乎了 |
[26:48] | Well, then I guess I’m the family freak | 那我大概是家里的怪胎 |
[26:49] | for not wanting to forget about her. | 不想把她忘了 |
[26:51] | I don’t think you’re a freak | 我不觉得 |
[26:52] | ’cause you don’t wanna forget about her. | 你不想忘了她 就是怪胎 |
[26:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | I think you’re a freak ’cause you cried | 我觉得你在肥佬的怀里哭鼻子 |
[26:58] | in a fat dude’s arms. | 才是个怪胎 |
[27:14] | Continue on the present road | 沿道路继续行驶 |
[27:16] | for two miles. | 两英里 |
[27:19] | Can I sleep over at your house tonight? | 今晚我能睡你家吗 |
[27:20] | Okay. | 可以 |
[27:22] | Caution. Police activity ahead. | 注意 前方有警方行动 |
[27:35] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[27:40] | Get the girl. Get the girl! | 抓住那个女孩 抓住那个女孩 |
[27:42] | Stop right here. | 站住 |
[27:43] | Right turn in 100 feet. | 100英尺之后右转 |
[27:49] | You have arrived at your destination. | 你已经到达目的地 |
[27:55] | Beat his ass! Yeah, beat his ass! | 打死他 打死他 |
[27:59] | Bye, Dylan. See you tomorrow. | 再见迪兰 明天见 |
[28:01] | No. No, Liam! | 别出去 利亚姆 |
[28:04] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[28:23] | Yo, I moved your meth. | 我卖了你的冰毒 |
[28:28] | – Thanks. – Yeah. No problem. | -多谢 -小事 |
[28:30] | Hey, uh, what are you gonna spend it on? | 你打算怎么花这笔钱 |
[28:33] | Got something in mind to honor Monica. | 买点什么来纪念莫妮卡 |
[28:35] | Jesus. What, you still all emo about her? | 天呐 你还在难受 |
[28:38] | Yeah, why don’t you, uh, gimme that money back? | 不如你把钱还给我吧 |
[28:41] | At least I’m not babysitting, | 至少我没试图用当保姆 |
[28:43] | trying to get back with my ex. | 来勾引前女友 |
[28:45] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我才没有那么做 |
[28:47] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[28:50] | I’m looking out for Sierra. | 我是在保护塞拉 |
[28:52] | All right, I don’t trust Charlie. | 我不信任查理 |
[28:53] | He told Lucas he was gonna take him to Disney World. | 他告诉卢卡斯要带他去迪斯尼乐园 |
[28:55] | He can afford Disney World? | 他去得起迪斯尼乐园吗 |
[28:57] | No. He’s full of shit | 不 他满嘴跑火车 |
[28:58] | and Sierra and Lucas are buying it. | 塞拉和卢卡斯还相信他 |
[29:02] | Yo, buddy, how was Dylan’s house? | 伙计 迪兰的家怎么样 |
[29:04] | Huge. They have seven bathrooms. | 超大 他们家有7个卫生间 |
[29:06] | No shit, seven? | 我去 7个 |
[29:08] | I gotta figure out a way to get Sierra and Lucas | 我得想个办法让塞拉和卢卡斯 |
[29:10] | to see what a phony Charlie is. | 看清查理这个人渣 |
[29:12] | Maybe he’s changed. | 可能他变了呢 |
[29:13] | He hasn’t changed. | 他没变 |
[29:14] | Once an addict, always an addict. | 瘾君子永远是瘾君子 |
[29:16] | Dude, you gotta drop this Charlie thing. | 老兄 你得放下查理这件事 |
[29:19] | I just don’t want Sierra to get hurt. | 我就是不想让塞拉受伤 |
[29:22] | Dangle a carrot in front of old Charlie. | 给查理下个套 |
[29:24] | If he’s an addict, he’ll take a bite. | 如果他还是老样子 他会上钩的 |
[29:29] | That’s actually not a bad idea. | 这主意听起来也不赖 |
[29:31] | You’re listening to Frank? | 你真要听弗兰克的意见吗 |
[29:33] | Well, off for my first day of work. | 准备出门了 今天第一天上班 |
[29:43] | Hey, how long you think before he comes home | 你们觉得他能坚持几天 就会又拖着 |
[29:44] | with another intentionally broken arm? | 另一只故意弄伤的手臂回来 |
[29:46] | A week. I say it’s gonna be a severed finger this time. | 一星期 这次我觉得是一根断指 |
[29:48] | Two days max. Third-degree burn to the scalp. | 最多两天 头皮三级烧伤 |
[29:51] | Later today. Nonspecific back pain. | 今天晚些时候 莫名的背疼 |
[29:54] | – Hey, that’s a good one, bud. – Oh, nice one, yeah. | -这个不错 小伙计 -说得好 |
[29:58] | Daddy is going in for surgery today. | 爸爸今天要去做手术了 |
[30:01] | And when he gets out, everything will be back to normal. | 等他从手术室出来 一切就会回归正常了 |
[30:04] | Or he’s gonna have cancer all over his body, | 或者他已经被癌细胞侵袭全身 |
[30:07] | like this woman. | 像这位女士一样 |
[30:09] | Damn. | 操了 |
[30:12] | Yevgeny, you’re gonna have to be the man of the family now. | 伊夫耶尼亚 你现在是家里的顶梁柱了 |
[30:16] | Look after the twins and your mom. | 照顾好双胞胎姐妹 还有你妈妈 |
[30:17] | This mom. The good mom. | 这个妈妈 好的这个 |
[30:19] | Okay, Daddy. No more videos. | 好了爸爸 别再看那些视频了 |
[30:23] | Happy lumpectomy day to you | 祝你切除肿块愉快 |
[30:28] | Happy lumpectomy day to you | 祝你切除肿块愉快 |
[30:33] | Come on! | 看过来 |
[30:33] | Happy lumpectomy day Dear Kev | 祝小凯切除肿块愉快 |
[30:38] | Happy lumpectomy day to you | 祝你切除肿块愉快 |
[30:44] | Go on, make a wish. | 来吧 许个愿 |
[31:01] | Shit. | 操 |
[31:04] | It’s still there. | 怎么还在 |
[31:05] | Hey, dude. Hook me up real quick. | 哥们 快来帮我拍一张 |
[31:08] | Girl wants a picture of me in this monkey suit. | 女朋友想看我穿工服的照片 |
[31:10] | – Yeah, I know. – All right. | -我知道 -好了 |
[31:12] | Guys, guys, guys. | 各位 |
[31:14] | There are a quarter million people in this city | 这座城市里有25万的人 |
[31:16] | who are out of work. | 没有工作 |
[31:17] | We belong to an elite group: | 而我们这些有工作的 |
[31:19] | the employed. | 都是精英 |
[31:20] | And as such, we have certain standards to uphold. | 作为这个群体的成员 我们有些规则要遵守 |
[31:23] | And not just as representatives of the working class | 不仅仅是作为有工作阶级的代表 |
[31:26] | but also as associates of Lumber Lawn and Lighting. | 同时也作为木草明公司的员工 |
[31:31] | You read the handbook. | 你们读过手册了 |
[31:32] | We’re not in the home improvement business. | 我们不是什么家居装修公司 |
[31:34] | We’re in the customer business. | 我们针对的是客户 |
[31:35] | You should tuck in your shirttail. | 你该把衬衣下摆塞进去 |
[31:36] | Okay, the training starts here in five minutes. | 五分钟后开始培训 |
[31:41] | I gotta go shake hands with shorty. | 我得去方便一下 |
[31:48] | – Yes? – Hi, Mrs. Cardinal. | -谁 -嗨 卡迪纳尔夫人 |
[31:50] | It’s Fiona Gallagher. | 我是菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[31:52] | – Who? – Your landlord. | -谁 -你的房东 |
[31:55] | I’m following up about your rent. | 我来跟进一下你的房租 |
[31:59] | Do you have a check for me? | 你准备好支票了吗 |
[32:01] | Go get her, Rusty. | 去咬她 拉斯提 |
[32:06] | The pretend dog isn’t gonna work for long, Mrs. Cardinal. | 你不能老用条假狗糊弄我 卡迪纳尔夫人 |
[32:08] | I need that by tomorrow. | 明天必须给我房租 |
[32:29] | Bitch, you trying to ditch me? | 婊子 想溜 |
[32:37] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[32:39] | Hey, you. | 嗨 |
[32:40] | Uh, yeah. Look who paid. | 嗨 看看谁居然付房租了 |
[32:45] | I’m shocked. | 难以置信 |
[32:46] | Yeah, hopefully I won’t get hep C cashing this check. | 希望我去兑支票的时候不会染上乙肝 |
[32:49] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[32:50] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[32:58] | Mr. Donaldson. | 唐纳德森先生 |
[33:01] | Mr. Donaldson? | 唐纳德森先生 |
[33:04] | Why do you have that container? | 你怎么会有那个箱子 |
[33:06] | Mel and I are doing fertility treatments. | 梅尔和我在做受孕治疗 |
[33:08] | Anyone else pay? | 还有谁付了 |
[33:10] | Uh, nope. | 没了 |
[33:11] | Baby mama in 1A just ditched out the back. | 1A的那个年轻妈妈刚刚跑了 |
[33:14] | Evict her ass. No pay, no stay. | 让她搬走 不付钱就没得住 |
[33:23] | A forklift is a powerful and safe tool | 叉车 在一个训练有素的工人手里 |
[33:26] | when used well by a trained operator. | 是一件强力且安全的工具 |
[33:28] | However, the number of deaths and serious injuries | 然而 无数的死亡和重伤案例 |
[33:31] | that occur each year show that a forklift | 每年的死伤人数表明没 操作不当 |
[33:34] | can be dangerous if not used safely. | 叉车也会很危险 |
[33:36] | Collisions, rollovers, | 撞车 翻车 |
[33:40] | and falling loads | 还有货物散落 |
[33:42] | are just some of the hazards that result | 这些危险事故 |
[33:44] | in thousands of injuries each year. | 导致了每年上千起伤亡事件 |
[33:46] | A complacent attitude to forklift safety | 对叉车使用安全的疏忽 |
[33:49] | can result in injury and even death. | 会导致受伤甚至死亡 |
[33:52] | Have you had anything to eat or drink | 你12小时内有喝过水 |
[33:53] | – in the past 12 hours? – No. | -或吃过饭吗 -没有 |
[33:55] | Okay. I’m gonna start the valium drip, Mr. Ball. | 好 我要开始给你注射安定了 博尔先生 |
[33:58] | You’ll feel very relaxed in a minute. | 接下来一分钟你会感觉非常放松 |
[34:01] | Kev, let’s pray. | 小凯 我们祈祷吧 |
[34:04] | God, please protect Kev during his surgery. | 上帝 请保佑小凯手术顺利 |
[34:09] | Let him wake up cancer-free, God. | 希望他不带着癌症醒来 上帝 |
[34:12] | And, God, when I’m under, | 还有 上帝 我被麻醉后 |
[34:15] | please, please don’t let anyone probe me | 千万不要让别人 |
[34:17] | where they’re not supposed to. | 随便对我动手动脚 |
[34:19] | Kev! | 小凯 |
[34:20] | No, I read about it in my cancer chat rooms. | 不是的 我在癌症聊天室里了解到的 |
[34:23] | Ohh, that feels good. | 感觉真棒 |
[34:26] | I wanna feel like this for the rest of my life. | 我想下辈子都是这种感觉 |
[34:29] | Which won’t be very long if I die on this table, | 如果我死在手术台上这人生也没剩多久了 |
[34:31] | – but I don’t care. – I’m gonna administer the Propofol. | -但我不在意 -我要给你用异丙酚了 |
[34:33] | Please count backwards from ten. | 请倒数十下 |
[34:36] | Ten… | 十 |
[34:43] | You doin’ okay? | 还好吧 |
[34:45] | Kinda digging the pain. | 我还挺喜欢这个痛感 |
[34:47] | Yeah, a lot of people say that, | 很多人都这么说 |
[34:48] | especially if they’re going through a hard time. | 尤其是人生处在低谷的人们 |
[34:51] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[34:53] | Well, emotional pain has no location. | 情感伤痛没有具体的疼痛点 |
[34:55] | Physical pain does. | 但身体上的有 |
[34:57] | You can name it. | 这种痛不是莫名的 |
[34:58] | So it becomes a little more manageable. | 想找出对应的措施也就会简单点 |
[35:03] | How’s it looking? | 好看吗 |
[35:04] | Your girlfriend’s gonna love this one, bro. | 你的马子会喜欢的 兄弟 |
[35:06] | Nah, it’s not my girlfriend. It’s my mom. | 不 不是我马子 是我妈 |
[35:09] | Your mom? | 你妈 |
[35:13] | Bro, you shoulda told me that before I started | 伙计 你该在我开始画奶子之前 |
[35:14] | working on these titties. | 告诉我的 |
[35:17] | Titties? | 奶子 |
[35:23] | Ohh, fuck! | 我操 |
[35:30] | So I had a woman jump from the second floor | 我今早去收租时 |
[35:33] | when I came by looking for the rent this morning. | 有个女的从二楼跳了下去 |
[35:36] | Damn, that’s straight out of the Gallagher playbook. | 我操 那可是典型的加拉格作风 |
[35:39] | – Yeah. – What, she didn’t try | -可不 -怎么 她没有 |
[35:40] | begging and being pitiful first? | 试试装可怜 先用苦肉计 |
[35:42] | No, that was yesterday. | 没 那是昨天的事了 |
[35:44] | I can’t evict a mom with kids, can I? | 我不能给一个有小孩的母亲下逐客令 对吗 |
[35:47] | – Well, how late is she? – A week. | -她房租拖了多久 -一周 |
[35:49] | A week? | 一周 |
[35:51] | Jesus, not much of a grace period, Ebenezer. | 天呐 这个宽限期不算过分 守财奴 |
[35:55] | – Yo, Lip. – Hey. | -利普 -嗨 |
[35:57] | Some waitress chick told me it was okay to come back here. | 那个女服务员说可以进来 |
[35:59] | – What’s going on, man? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks for coming. | -最近怎么样 -没怎么样 感谢你过来 |
[36:00] | Hey, look, are you still, like, delivering those special pizzas? | 听着 你还送”特别”披萨吗 |
[36:03] | Bread and butter of my business. | 我养家糊口就靠那个 |
[36:04] | All right, so I need Hawaiian, extra Hawaiian | 好 我要夏威夷披萨 特别的 |
[36:07] | to, uh–it’s this address. | 送到这个地址 |
[36:10] | – Have it there in under 30. – All right, thanks, man. | -三十分钟内办好 -好 谢了 |
[36:16] | What the hell’s that about? | 那是在干什么 |
[36:18] | Oh, I was having my own moral dilemma | 我也遇到除掉一个人的 |
[36:19] | about getting rid of somebody. | 道德两难了 |
[36:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:24] | Fucker’s going down. | 那个混蛋死定了 |
[36:33] | V! What happened? | 小维 发生什么了 |
[36:36] | Am I alive? Baby, what happened? | 我还活着吗 宝贝 发生什么了 |
[36:38] | Okay, I’m gonna go get the nurse, okay? | 好了 我去叫护士 好吗 |
[36:39] | What happened with my titty? | 我的奶子怎么样了 |
[36:41] | They take my nipple? | 他们是不是切了我的乳头 |
[36:44] | Oh, hey there, fella. | 不对 它们还在 |
[36:45] | How are you doing? | 你们好呀 |
[36:48] | How do you feel, Mr. Ball? | 你感觉如何 博尔先生 |
[36:49] | I feel good. I feel very, very good. | 很好 非常非常好 |
[36:52] | I… | 我… |
[36:55] | Does he have cancer? | 他得癌症了吗 |
[36:57] | I’ll get the doctor. | 我去叫医生 |
[36:57] | I’m not qualified to discuss what needs to be discussed. | 我不够资格回答你们的问题 |
[37:04] | The fuck is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. Sounded bad. | 不知道 听着不妙 |
[37:08] | It did sound bad, didn’t it? | 听起来是挺不妙的 对吧 |
[37:11] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:15] | I want you to set up a memorial for me at The Alibi. | 我要你为我定期在艾莱伯酒吧举办追悼会 |
[37:19] | Everyone drinks at the exact time I die every year. | 每年大家都要在我的往生十分敬我一杯 |
[37:25] | And I want you to play Boyz II Men, | 我要你在追悼会上放”男孩男人”组合 |
[37:27] | “End of the Road” | 那首《路的尽头》 |
[37:28] | really loud. | 放得大声点 |
[37:31] | *Although we’ve come* | *即使我们都走到了* |
[37:34] | *To the end of the road* | *路的尽头* |
[37:40] | *Still I can’t let go* | *我仍不能放手* |
[37:45] | *It’s unnatural* | *这很反常* |
[37:48] | *You belong to me* | *你属于我* |
[37:51] | *I belong to you* | *我也属于你* |
[37:59] | Sorry for the delay, folks. | 抱歉来迟了 两位 |
[38:01] | I biopsied your lump, Mr. Ball. | 我对你的肿块进行了活检 博尔先生 |
[38:02] | It’s benign. | 是良性的 |
[38:05] | Why? Why? | 苍天啊 为什么 |
[38:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:11] | What, I-is that good or bad? I can never remember. | 是好是坏啊 我记不清那词啥意思 |
[38:12] | Oh, it’s good, baby. | 是好的 宝贝 |
[38:14] | – You don’t have cancer. – I don’t have cancer? | -你没得癌症 -我没得癌症吗 |
[38:16] | – Oh, thank you, Lord. – Oh, thank you, God. | -谢天谢地 -谢谢老天爷 |
[38:22] | Oh, Christ, this shit is heavy. | 天 这玩意真重 |
[38:27] | Use your legs, not your back. | 用你的脚使劲 别用腰 |
[38:30] | Don’t wanna hurt yourself. | 别伤到自己 |
[38:32] | End up on disability. | 最后落个残疾 |
[38:35] | Nothing respectable about being a drain on the system. | 当公司的吊车尾可不是什么值得尊敬的事 |
[38:47] | Who’s picking us up? | 谁来接我们 |
[38:48] | Nobody. We walk. | 没人 我们走路回去 |
[38:51] | Cool! | 厉害了 |
[38:57] | – Debbie? – Hi, Celia. | -黛比 -你好 西莉亚 |
[38:59] | I know things ended bad between us, | 我知道咱们之间有过不愉快 |
[39:01] | but Franny misses her grandma. | 但弗兰妮想她奶奶了 |
[39:08] | Oh, my God. She’s getting so big. | 老天 她都长这么大了 |
[39:10] | – Look at her. – She’s a good eater. | -瞧瞧 -她吃饭很乖 |
[39:13] | Hola, chiquita. | 你好呀 小乖乖 |
[39:15] | Abuela’s missed you so much. | 奶奶好想你 |
[39:17] | Ay, que linda. | 小可爱 |
[39:18] | So you busy tonight, Celia? | 你今晚忙吗 西莉亚 |
[39:23] | Mi bebe, que linda. | 小宝贝儿 真可爱 |
[39:35] | – Yeah? – You ordered Hawaiian pizza. | -啥事 -您叫的夏威夷披萨 |
[39:37] | – No. – Came up on the app. | -我没叫 -软件上这么写的 |
[39:40] | You must have the wrong address. | 你肯定把地址搞错了 |
[39:41] | Already paid for. Want it? | 已经付过钱了 要吗 |
[39:46] | Sure, but I’m not tipping you. | 好吧 但我不会给你小费 |
[39:48] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[39:50] | Jackass. | 混蛋 |
[39:59] | Hey, man! | 老兄 |
[40:01] | You– | 你… |
[40:03] | You gotta take this back, man. | 你得把这个拿回去 兄弟 |
[40:16] | – Night, Lenny. – Bye, Frank. | -走好 伦尼 -拜 弗兰克 |
[40:20] | See you in the morning, Chet. | 明早见 切特 |
[40:24] | Hasta luego, Jose. | 回头见 荷塞 |
[40:35] | 注意安全 人人有责 该部门已运作两天 | |
[40:52] | 驾车枪击案 芝加哥南区 | |
[40:56] | Shots were fired… | 枪击案发生… |
[40:57] | – Want more supper? – Okay. | -想再吃点东西吗 -好 |
[41:09] | Is anyone gonna tell us when to go to bed? | 有人会管我们几点睡觉吗 |
[41:11] | Nah, probably not. | 应该没有吧 |
[41:13] | And… | 那么… |
[41:23] | I don’t have cancer! | 老子没得癌症 |
[41:30] | Drinks are on the house! | 大家随便喝 |
[41:34] | One beer each on the house. | 只能免费喝一杯 |
[41:37] | What she said, what she said. | 听她的 听她的 |
[41:39] | I’ll take it! | 给我来杯 |
[41:43] | Yeah, baby! That’s what I’m talking about. | 没错 宝贝 嗨起来 |
[41:50] | – Neil, what is it? – Where’s Franny? | -尼尔 什么事 -弗兰妮在哪 |
[41:52] | Staying at her grandma’s house. | 在她奶奶家 |
[41:55] | – What? – Now you don’t have to pretend | -什么 -这下你不用 |
[41:56] | to fall out of your wheelchair anymore. | 再假装从轮椅上跌下来了 |
[41:58] | Will you come home and give me a sponge bath? | 你能回家帮我洗个澡吗 |
[42:00] | – No! – Who you talking to? | -不能 -你在跟谁说话 |
[42:02] | I gotta go. | 我挂了 |
[42:04] | Uh, nobody. It’s just my stupid boyfriend. | 没谁 我那傻男朋友 |
[42:08] | Won’t give me any space. | 整天缠着我 |
[42:09] | Wants me to give him a sponge bath every night. | 每天晚上都想让我帮他洗澡 |
[42:11] | – Sounds sexy. – It’s not. | -听着好撩人 -并没有 |
[42:13] | He’s paraplegic. | 他瘫痪了 |
[42:15] | – Did you say paraplegic? – Yeah. | -你说他瘫痪了 -是啊 |
[42:17] | I’ll do it. I need a new patient | 我给他洗 我的实习课程 |
[42:19] | for my practicum hours. | 正好需要一个新病人 |
[42:22] | Um, sure. | 请便 |
[42:27] | Charlie, it’s me again. | 查理 还是我 |
[42:29] | What the fuck? I’m-I’m outside waiting for you. | 搞什么 我在外面等你 |
[42:32] | I-I better see you soon. | 你最好快点出现 |
[42:33] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[42:40] | Your mom’s boobs were giant! | 你妈的胸真巨大 |
[42:44] | – Yeah. – Jesus Christ. | -是啊 -我的天 |
[42:44] | I’ll go grab us a couple beers and we’ll go up to my room. | 我去拿几瓶啤酒就上楼回房间 |
[42:47] | Oh, shit, what’d you do to yourself? | 我操 你在后背上纹了什么 |
[42:49] | It’s none of your business. | 少管闲事 |
[42:50] | It’s supposed to be Monica. | 纹的本该是莫妮卡 |
[42:51] | – Liam. – What? | -利亚姆 -什么 |
[42:53] | Dude, you’ve lost it. | 大哥 你疯了吧 |
[42:55] | Hey, but nice rack, though. | 奶子很不错 |
[42:58] | Is that Monica’s jacket? | 那是莫妮卡的外套吗 |
[42:59] | Yeah, I traded it for a couple beers and a blowie. | 是啊 我用它换了几瓶酒和一次口活 |
[43:01] | You gave a random girl Monica’s jacket? | 你就随便把莫妮卡的外套给了陌生姑娘 |
[43:04] | It’s not like she’s using it. | 反正她又穿不着了 |
[43:06] | – Where’d you get it from? – The storage unit. | -你在哪找到的 -储藏室 |
[43:08] | Is there stuff still in there? | 那里面还有东西吗 |
[43:10] | – What’s left. It’s mostly junk. – I wanna go see it. | -剩下的基本都是破烂了 -我要去看看 |
[43:13] | Okay, fine, we’ll go tomorrow, psycho. | 好啊 那就明天去看 疯子 |
[43:18] | Your house is so fun. | 你家真好玩 |
[43:30] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[43:33] | Oh, it feels so good. | 爽死了 |
[43:53] | Crystal, it’s Fiona. | 克里斯托 是我 菲奥娜 |
[43:55] | Don’t run. I just wanna talk. | 别躲我 我想跟你谈谈 |
[44:02] | – Hi. – What? | -你好 -什么事 |
[44:02] | I’m not gonna evict you, don’t worry. | 我不是来赶你的 不用担心 |
[44:04] | – Okay. – But you gotta meet me halfway. | -好吧 -不过这事迟早要解决 |
[44:08] | Can we come up with a plan together? | 我们能不能一起想个对策 |
[44:11] | Like what? | 什么对策 |
[44:12] | Well, you can’t live here for free. | 你总不能免费住在这里吧 |
[44:14] | Would you be able to give me something? | 好歹也得付点房租吧 |
[44:16] | Maybe half the rent now, half in a week or two? | 你先交一般的租金 剩下一半我再等你两周 |
[44:19] | – I guess I could do that. – That’s great! | -应该没问题 -太好了 |
[44:21] | – Yeah, I’ll get my checkbook. – Okay. | -我去拿支票 -好的 |
[44:26] | I understand how difficult | 我理解 这样的生活 |
[44:28] | and stressful this can be. | 有多艰难 压力很大 |
[44:30] | I’ve been in your position many times. | 我以前经常面对你现在的状况 |
[44:34] | Have you thought about signing the kids up for camp? | 要不然你把孩子送去夏令营 |
[44:36] | It’s free over by the park and maybe you could | 公园那里有免费的 这样的话 |
[44:38] | pick up a few more shifts at the hotel? | 你就能去宾馆多上几个班 |
[44:40] | Yeah, I’ll think about that. | 好的 我考虑考虑 |
[44:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:44] | – No more ditching me, okay? – You got it. | -别再躲我了 好吗 -没问题 |
[44:55] | “Paid to the order of the cock-guzzling, | “付给爱吞精的 |
[44:57] | sellout bitch landlord.” | 叛徒贱婊房东” |
[44:58] | One cent? | 一分钱 |
[45:02] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[45:32] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[45:35] | Courtesy, a close second. | 礼貌紧随其后 |
[45:39] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[45:40] | My mother’s coming to visit | 我妈要来看我 |
[45:41] | and wants to stay with me. | 想住我那儿 |
[45:42] | And my sponsor said I should draw a firm boundary. | 我的担保人说我应该划清界限 |
[45:45] | I don’t even know what a firm boundary is. | 我都不知道界限是什么意思 |
[45:47] | All I know is that my mother comes into my kitchen | 我只知道 我妈走一进我厨房 |
[45:49] | and she’s bitching at me | 就对我逼逼个不停 |
[45:50] | before I’ve even had a cup of coffee. | 我都还没来得及喝杯咖啡 |
[45:52] | I’m afraid after two days, I’m gonna pour myself | 我担心两天后 我给自己倒的 |
[45:54] | a cup of tequila instead of coffee. | 会是龙舌兰酒 而不是咖啡 |
[45:57] | All right. Anyone else like to share? | 好了 还有其他人想分享吗 |
[46:01] | Charlie, addict. | 我是查理 瘾君子 |
[46:04] | I’m having a rough day. | 我今天过得很煎熬 |
[46:07] | Uh, actually, the past 18 hours. | 事实上 是过去的18个小时 |
[46:10] | I got a delivery. | 我收到了一份外卖 |
[46:12] | Gram of coke on a pizza. | 披萨上放着一克可卡因 |
[46:17] | Uh, probably someone from my old crew, | 可能是我过去的狐朋狗友 |
[46:19] | you know, trying to get me back in the game. | 想让我回去吸毒 |
[46:23] | I didn’t do it yet. | 我还没有吸 |
[46:25] | I want to. | 我很想 |
[46:27] | I just been staring at it | 从昨天开始 |
[46:30] | since yesterday. | 我就一直盯着那包粉 |
[46:32] | It’s still on my kitchen table. | 现在还在我厨房的桌子上 |
[46:37] | I don’t know what to do with it. | 我不知道该拿它怎么办 |
[46:39] | I couldn’t get myself to flush it. | 我下定不了决心 把粉倒进马桶 |
[46:42] | So I called my sponsor, and, um… | 于是我给我的担保人打了个电话 |
[46:46] | and he told me to get myself to a meeting. | 他叫我去参加互助会 |
[46:48] | Here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[46:51] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[47:03] | – They’re coming out right now. – Thank you. | -他们马上就出来了 -谢谢 |
[47:05] | Oh, it’s no problem at all. | 别客气 |
[47:06] | No, he’s a great kid. He can really hold his liquor. | 他是个很棒的孩子 酒量很好 |
[47:09] | Oh, yeah. They both put themselves to sleep | 是啊 他们凌晨两点半 |
[47:10] | around, like, 2:30. | 就自己乖乖上床睡觉了 |
[47:12] | Oh, yeah, he slept soundly through the night. | 是的 他晚上睡得可香了 |
[47:14] | You know, probably helped that we didn’t have any shootings. | 可能因为附近没发生枪击 |
[47:17] | Well, last night. | 只是昨晚啦 |
[47:18] | Mom, we had so much fun! | 妈妈 我们玩得好开心 |
[47:19] | Uh, you know what? Tell me about it | 这样吧 到车上告诉我 |
[47:20] | in the car, honey. | 好吗 宝贝 |
[47:22] | Here, let’s take some of that off. | 先把东西放下 |
[47:22] | Here, give me your jacket. | 来 把外套给我 |
[47:24] | And okay, let’s do… | 好了 我们… |
[47:26] | Arms up, arms up, arms up. | 手举高 手举高 |
[47:28] | Yeah, that’s good. | 很好 |
[47:29] | Okay, now… | 好了 |
[47:32] | Got it? Okay. | 行了吗 好 |
[47:34] | Let’s go, bud. | 走吧 孩子 |
[47:43] | You wanna bounce? | 想走走吗 |
[47:45] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[49:25] | Get the fuck off! | 他妈放开我 |
[49:26] | God–fuck! | 老天 操 |
[49:32] | You wanted to see me, boss? | 你找我吗 老大 |
[49:33] | Yes, please. Come in. | 是的 请进 |
[49:34] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[49:43] | I’m onto you. | 我盯上你了 |
[49:46] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[49:48] | You’re not interested in being | 你没兴趣 |
[49:50] | a Lumber Lawn and Lighting employee, are you? | 当木草明的员工 是不是 |
[49:57] | You’re here to become management. | 你是来当管理层的 |
[50:01] | One step at a time, my friend. | 一步一步来 朋友 |
[50:03] | I’m impressed by your work ethic and your dedication. | 我很欣赏你的职业道德和恪尽职守 |
[50:05] | That’s why I’m making you the Garden Department Supervisor. | 所以我要升你为花园部的主管 |
[50:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢老板 |
[50:22] | I sold most of Monica’s shit already. | 莫妮卡的东西大部分都被我卖了 |
[50:25] | There’s not much left that’s worth anything. | 剩下的也基本不值什么钱了 |
[50:30] | How much do you think I can get for this? | 你觉得这个能卖多少 |
[50:33] | You can’t be selling her stuff. | 你不能卖她的东西 |
[50:36] | Why not? She’s dead. | 为什么不能 她都死了 |
[50:38] | ‘Cause everyone should have a chance to go through it, | 因为应该让大家来看一遍 |
[50:40] | see what they want. | 看想要什么 |
[50:42] | T-shirt with blood, | 带血的T恤 |
[50:44] | Jergens lotion, | 杰根斯润肤乳 |
[50:46] | and some skanky-ass hairbrush? | 还有脏不拉几的梳子 |
[50:49] | Smells like her. | 闻起来有她的味道 |
[50:51] | Besides, you gave all the best stuff to your hos. | 再说 好东西都让你送给你的妞了 |
[50:55] | You’re the little fuckers who stole my meth, huh? | 就是你们这帮兔崽子偷了我的冰毒 是吧 |
[50:58] | – Ah, shit! – Hey, wait! | -完了 -等等 |
[51:10] | Come on, come on! | 快跑 快点 |
[51:12] | Where’s my fuckin’ meth? | 老子的冰毒呢 |
[51:28] | Motherfuckers! I’m gonna kill you both! | 混账东西 老子要杀了你们 |
[51:43] | Don’t say a word. | 什么也别说 |
[51:45] | I don’t know what to say because I don’t know | 我不知道该说什么 因为我不知道 |
[51:47] | what I’m looking at. | 这是什么情况 |
[51:51] | I was gonna sabotage Charlie, plant coke on him. | 我本想暗算查理 就给他送了可卡因 |
[51:55] | Then I felt guilty, broke into his apartment, | 后来觉得内疚 就闯进他家公寓 |
[51:57] | flushed the drugs, got attacked by his dog. | 把毒品冲掉了 结果被他家狗咬了 |
[52:02] | And this is your idea of not being | 你所谓的不对她动真情 |
[52:03] | emotionally invested in her. | 就是这样做的吗 |
[52:06] | I screwed up, all right? | 我搞砸了 行了吧 |
[52:14] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[52:21] | Coke’s gone too. | 可卡因也没了 |
[52:23] | I saw you at the meeting. | 今天互助会我看到你了 |
[52:25] | You went into my apartment | 你进了我的公寓 |
[52:26] | to get rid of the drugs, didn’t you? | 把粉冲走了 对不对 |
[52:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:31] | All this time, I thought you were babysitting | 一直以来 我以为你帮忙看孩子 |
[52:33] | just to try to get back with Sierra, man. | 是为了把塞拉追回来 兄弟 |
[52:34] | I had you all wrong, man. | 是我误会你了 哥们儿 |
[52:38] | It’s, uh–it’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[52:40] | Come here, yo. | 过来 兄弟 |
[52:43] | Lip, I owe you big-time. | 利普 我欠你个大人情 |
[52:46] | – Don’t worry about it. – No, for real. | -不用在意 -不 说真的 |
[52:48] | This guy. Huh? | 够义气吧 |
[52:53] | Yo, man. I appreciate you. | 兄弟 真的太感谢你了 |
[52:55] | – Yeah. – All right. | -没事 -好 |
[52:56] | – All right. – Later, bro. | -好 -回见了兄弟 |
[53:21] | – You cunt! – I tried to be nice. | -你个贱人 -我之前很温柔 |
[53:24] | Tried to make a deal with you. | 想跟你一起想办法 |
[53:26] | But you fucked with the wrong girl! | 是你敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[53:28] | There’s your eviction notice. | 送你一张驱逐通知 |
[53:30] | Got 24 hours to pay up or I call the marshals. | 24小时内付清房租 否则我就报警 |
[53:34] | – Thanks, Debs. – Sure. | -谢了 小黛 -没事 |
[53:37] | – Nice sack. – Thanks. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[53:40] | We doing this? | 来不来 |
[53:44] | Romance calls. | 爱的呼唤 |
[53:49] | Hey, I’m coming for you next, Mrs. Cardinal. | 下一个就是你 卡迪纳尔夫人 |
[53:55] | Let’s go, Debs. | 走吧 小黛 |
[54:00] | Is that a hickey? | 那是吻痕吗 |
[54:02] | Didn’t realize Neil was so wild. | 没想到尼尔这么狂野 |
[54:04] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[54:05] | Your hair looks really good too. | 你的新发型也很美 |
[54:07] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[54:22] | What the hell is that? | 那什么玩意儿 |
[54:24] | A plant. | 盆栽 |
[54:30] | You two are gettin’ fuckin’ soft on me. | 你俩怎么都跟娘们儿似的 |