时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, it’s you again? What’s your problem? | 又是你 你怎么回事 |
[00:05] | 赛瓦酒吧 营业至凌晨4点 | |
[00:05] | You can’t remember what happened last week? | 忘了上周的剧情了吗 |
[00:08] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[00:11] | Kev’s family are fucking rednecks. | 小凯的家人是他妈的南方乡巴佬 |
[00:13] | I shot a deer! I get to take home the head! | 我捕到一头鹿 我可以把鹿头带回家 |
[00:16] | Sign over the bar to me, and I’ll tell them | 把酒吧转让给我 我就告诉他们 |
[00:17] | this was all just a big mistake. | 这一切都是个误会 |
[00:19] | I keep two thirds of bar. | 酒吧我要占三分之二 |
[00:21] | One third. | 给你三分之一 |
[00:24] | What’s all that shit? | 这些都是什么 |
[00:25] | My welding gear. | 我的焊接装备 |
[00:26] | What the hell’s it for? | 干什么用的 |
[00:27] | Future. | 投资未来 |
[00:28] | We don’t have enough fathers in our PTA. | 我们家庭教师协会中缺少父亲 |
[00:31] | I’ll wash cars with my son Liam. | 我和我儿子利亚姆负责洗车 |
[00:33] | Best way to teach him the value of hard labor. | 正好用来教他劳动的价值 |
[00:35] | You’re hanging around to try and weasel | 你整天跟他们混在一起 |
[00:37] | your way back into my life. | 只不过想混入我的生活而已 |
[00:38] | Do not use these kids to do it. | 别利用这些孩子来达到你的目的 |
[00:40] | All right, what can I do to make it right? | 好吧 那我做什么能弥补 |
[00:41] | Help me find some legit housing that isn’t your bedroom. | 帮我找一些合法居所 而不是你的卧室 |
[00:44] | I can do that. | 可以 |
[00:46] | You know the woman who owns this place | 你知道吗 这家店的老板 |
[00:48] | dropped out of high school | 高中辍学 |
[00:49] | and now she owns, like, half the South Side | 然而现在却坐拥芝加哥大半个南区 |
[00:51] | and a whole neighborhood in Indianapolis? | 以及印第安纳波利斯一带的居民区 |
[00:54] | This sober sex thing, man, | 不喝酒打炮这事 哥们 |
[00:56] | it’s-it’s not working for me. | 我就是做不来 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I need some fucking pussy! | 我想操逼 |
[01:03] | Think you could hit me a little less? | 你能少打我几下吗 |
[01:04] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:05] | Messing with a veteran | 把魔爪伸向退伍老兵 |
[01:06] | is a serious violation. | 是一种严重侵犯 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna need some bait. | 我需要一些诱饵 |
[01:10] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[01:11] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[01:12] | I see you found the little treat I left you. | 你似乎发现我为你准备的小礼物了 |
[02:32] | Sorry I gotta keep you down here, son. | 不好意思 还得把你关在这里 小子 |
[02:35] | I understand why you did what you did, | 我理解你的所作所为 |
[02:37] | but you stole from a veteran, homey. | 但是你偷了一个退伍老兵 哥们 |
[02:40] | It’s a crime against America. | 这是对美国的犯罪 |
[02:42] | Actions have consequences. | 行为产生后果 |
[02:59] | Oh! Fuck. | 我靠 |
[03:01] | You’re a shitty little lady, aren’t you? | 你是个小婊子 对吧 |
[03:03] | What? | 什么 |
[03:04] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[03:05] | I’d prefer not to. | 我不想说 |
[03:06] | Say it, bitch! | 快说 贱货 |
[03:08] | Fuck, I’m a shitty little lady! | 操 我是个小婊子 |
[03:10] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[03:26] | Should we help him? | 要不要帮帮他 |
[03:28] | It sounds voluntary. | 听着像是自愿的 |
[03:34] | Eat up, son. Gotta stay sharp | 吃完 儿子 得保持精神 |
[03:36] | to ace that test of yours today. | 今天测试拿个好成绩 |
[03:38] | Make me look like a good papa for the pieces. | 让那些妞儿觉得我是个好爸爸 |
[03:40] | The what? | 谁 |
[03:42] | The pieces of derriere at Liam’s school. | 利亚姆学校里的妞儿 |
[03:45] | I’ve moved into my 40s. | 我已经进入40岁阶段了 |
[03:47] | Men in their 40s soar in their career | 40多岁的男人事业腾飞 |
[03:49] | and bang the parents at their kids’ schools. | 和孩子学校里的家长打炮 |
[03:51] | Most of those moms haven’t been boned properly | 大多数妈妈出国念大三后 |
[03:54] | since their junior year abroad. | 就没有再爽过了 |
[03:57] | You can tell by the way they twitch when they walk. | 从她们走路时肌肉的抽动就能看出来 |
[04:07] | Smells like puke! | 闻起来像呕吐物 |
[04:09] | Day four of detox. | 戒毒第四天 |
[04:10] | Be happy it isn’t diarrhea. | 不是拉出来的已经不错了 |
[04:13] | Panic attacks are next. | 接下来就是惊恐发作 |
[04:15] | Hey! Did I tell you kids? | 对了 我告诉过你们吗 |
[04:17] | I got another promotion. | 我又升职了 |
[04:18] | Assistant manager in the garden shop. | 园艺店副经理 |
[04:20] | So what’s the plan with the dude in the basement? | 你打算拿地下室那伙计怎么办 |
[04:22] | I’ll set him free when I feel like | 等我觉得他又能够回报社会了 |
[04:23] | he can contribute to society again. | 就把他放了 |
[04:26] | Isn’t that kidnapping? | 这不是绑架吗 |
[04:27] | Public service. | 公共服务 |
[04:29] | Can someone watch Franny tonight? | 今晚有人帮忙照看下弗兰妮吗 |
[04:30] | I’ve got a study group for my exam tomorrow. | 我得去参加学习小组应付明天考试 |
[04:33] | – I will. – Hey, Debs, your old man | -我来 -小黛 你老爸 |
[04:34] | got another promotion. I– | 又升职了 我… |
[04:36] | Hey, Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[04:39] | See you at the shop, runt. | 店里见 小婊砸 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:46] | Hey, you know you got a little scratch on your– | 你脸上有抓痕 |
[04:47] | Hey, piss off, huh? | 闪一边去 |
[04:50] | Lip, you hear about your old man? | 利普 你听说你老爸了吗 |
[04:52] | – Things are looking up– – Hey, where’s Fi? | -情况越来越… -小菲在哪 |
[04:53] | I need to borrow her car, | 我得借下她的车 |
[04:55] | make a pickup for the shop. | 帮店里取点货 |
[04:56] | I think she’s at her building. | 估计她在公寓里 |
[04:58] | Come on, Cadet. | 走吧 学员 |
[04:59] | Hey, Cadet Corporal, brother. | 是学员下士 哥 |
[05:00] | Is no one here interested | 难道就没有人愿意听听 |
[05:02] | in the upward mobility of their father? | 父亲上进的鸡汤吗 |
[05:08] | I am. | 我 |
[05:10] | That’s my boy. Go get your backpack. | 真是好孩子 背好书包 |
[05:12] | You got some academic ass to kick today, | 今天你要跟考试干一仗 |
[05:16] | and I’ve got pieces to penetrate. | 而我要跟几个妞干一炮 |
[05:19] | What are you up to today? | 你今天要去干什么 |
[05:21] | Trevor and me are having lunch | 我和特雷弗要跟一个有钱的老男人 |
[05:22] | with this rich old dude. | 一起吃午饭 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna see if we can get some cash | 看看能不能弄点钱 |
[05:25] | for a new place for Trevor’s at-risk kids. | 给特雷弗的那些危机青少年找个地方住 |
[05:27] | I’m bringing the South Side cred. | 我负责施展南区魅力 |
[05:29] | Still trying to get in that dude’s pants? | 还是想讨回他的欢心吗 |
[05:33] | he does good things for kids in need. | 他为需要帮助的孩子做了很多好事 |
[05:35] | Pretty much the best person I know. | 大概是我见过最好的人了 |
[05:37] | Plus, he’s great in the sack. | 而且 他床上功夫不错 |
[05:39] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[05:39] | I gotta call the school, | 我要给学校打电话 |
[05:41] | see why my fall enrollment packet | 问一下我的秋季入学通知 |
[05:42] | hasn’t shown up yet. | 怎么还没来 |
[05:44] | Gotta register soon. | 我马上就要注册了 |
[05:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:46] | Attention! | 立正 |
[05:48] | Double time, move! | 跑步 走 |
[05:50] | Left, left, | 左 左 |
[05:52] | left, right, left! | 左 右 左 |
[06:18] | 房屋出售/出租 红篷车地产 | |
[06:21] | Cadet Corporal, halt! | 学员下士 停止前进 |
[06:23] | Hold in place. | 原地踏步 |
[06:40] | In cadence. Move! | 预备 跑 |
[06:44] | It’s about time we jazzed up the joint. | 是该把这里弄漂亮点了 |
[06:46] | I bugged that prick Ryan for a year. | 我烦了那个混蛋莱恩一整年 |
[06:47] | I’m like, “Bro, buy a couple shrubs, | 我总说 “兄弟 买点灌木 |
[06:48] | and raise the profile of the hood, why don’t you?” | 提升一下这里的形象不好吗” |
[06:51] | “Raise the profile?” I thought we were | “提升形象” |
[06:52] | just trying to make things look nice | 我只是想把这里弄漂亮点 |
[06:53] | so I can keep jacking up the rents. | 方便我涨房租 |
[06:55] | You say “tomato”… | 说法不同而已 |
[06:56] | Now I just gotta figure out | 现在我就想知道 |
[06:57] | how to stop these junkies | 怎么样才能阻止这群 |
[07:00] | from smashing the windows every couple months | 隔断时间就来砸玻璃 |
[07:02] | and pissing in the alley. | 还在路上撒尿的瘾君子 |
[07:07] | You could install a cheap security camera | 你可以装一个便宜点的安全摄像头 |
[07:09] | or set fire to the church squat, | 或者一把火烧了他们占用的这个教堂 |
[07:11] | though you may not have to. | 但可能已经不需要了 |
[07:13] | It’s for sale. | 它已经在出售中了 |
[07:14] | Someone’s selling that dump? | 有人要把这个破地方卖了吗 |
[07:15] | Yep. Sign just went up. | 是的 出售标牌都出了 |
[07:17] | Maybe they’ll finally kick the junkies out of there. | 说不定他们终于会把这群瘾君子轰出去了 |
[07:22] | That’s my boss’ company. | 是我老板的公司 |
[07:24] | Who do you think she’ll sell to? | 你觉得她会卖给谁 |
[07:27] | Somebody with an imagination. | 某个富有想象力的人吧 |
[07:39] | Where is ledger, for checks? | 支票用的账本在哪 |
[07:41] | I took care of it. | 我已经弄好了 |
[07:43] | I would like to see it, please. | 我想看一下 |
[07:44] | I know how to cut a damn check | 我知道怎么开支票 |
[07:46] | for a damn liquor distributor. | 给该死的酒水经销商 |
[07:47] | There were three errors last time | 上次就有三个错误 |
[07:48] | and cost bar $300. | 让酒吧损失了300美元 |
[07:50] | It’s unacceptable. | 这是不能容忍的 |
[07:51] | Are you standing here telling me I don’t know | 你现在是在指责我 |
[07:53] | how to run my business? | 说我不会经营自己的酒吧吗 |
[07:54] | I’m standing here telling you | 我是在告诉你 |
[07:55] | that your math is shit. | 你的数学真他妈烂 |
[08:09] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[08:10] | Are these the stubs for our paychecks? | 这些是我们薪水的存根吗 |
[08:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:13] | You cut two checks. | 你只开了两份 |
[08:14] | There’s three of us. | 我们有三个人 |
[08:16] | We all make same amount. It’s 50/50. | 我们赚的钱一样多 所以是五五分 |
[08:18] | We own two thirds of the bar. | 这个酒吧的三分之二都是我们的 |
[08:19] | We should be making a third of the profit each, | 利润应该分为三份 |
[08:22] | – not half. – I work longer shifts. | -而不是两份 -我工作的时间长一些 |
[08:25] | I do all the paperwork. | 文书工作都是我做的 |
[08:26] | I call when plumbing goes bad. | 水管坏了也是我打的电话 |
[08:26] | Excuse me, you do not get to decide | 有没有搞错 你没有资格决定 |
[08:29] | how much Kev and I earn. | 小凯和我的薪水 |
[08:31] | You work eight hours together. | 你们俩一起工作八小时 |
[08:32] | I work eight hours alone. | 而我是一个人工作八小时 |
[08:34] | So 50/50. | 所以应该五五分 |
[08:41] | Morning, Francis. | 早上好 弗兰西斯 |
[08:42] | Hey, Bev. | 你好 贝芙 |
[08:43] | Are you going to the PTA meeting later? | 待会的家长会你来吗 |
[08:45] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 我不会错过的 |
[08:48] | You work at Lumber Lawn and Lighting? | 你在木草明工作吗 |
[08:51] | Associate manager of the garden department. | 我是花园部的副经理 |
[08:52] | I handle plants, fertilizer, tools… | 我管理植物 肥料 工具 |
[08:59] | Nice. | 很棒 |
[09:00] | How are you with a trowel? | 你会用铲子吗 |
[09:03] | I’m very, very handy. | 我非常非常地熟练 |
[09:05] | I’m also quite adept at handling bulbs | 我还会安装各种型号的 |
[09:08] | of all sizes. | 电灯泡 |
[09:11] | You should come by. | 你可以来串串门 |
[09:12] | I just might. | 或许会的 |
[09:20] | She’s into me. | 她迷上我了 |
[09:23] | She knows a renegade when she sees one. | 她一看就知道我是浪子了 |
[09:25] | Also, she thinks I’m teachable. | 并且她认为我孺子可教 |
[09:27] | Women love a long-term project, | 女人都喜欢”长期项目” |
[09:29] | especially when it involves the improvement of a man. | 特别是当这个项目牵扯到一个男人的成长 |
[09:34] | Now get in there. | 进去吧 |
[09:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:46] | I ran past that church you were talking about. | 我跑步时路过了你说的那间教堂 |
[09:48] | It could be a great spot for a shelter. | 那地方很适合用来当收容所 |
[09:50] | Place is huge. | 那地方很大 |
[09:51] | It’s got this whole extra part in the back, like, | 后面还有很多空余的房间 |
[09:53] | rooms where the priests lived. | 是神父以前住的地方 |
[09:54] | The listings didn’t have any interior pics, | 招租名册上没有内部照片 |
[09:56] | but the lady on the phone said | 但电话那边的女士说 |
[09:57] | she was having trouble selling it. | 她这房子不是很好卖 |
[09:59] | You could probably grab a couple kids, | 你可以带上一两个孩子 |
[10:00] | fix it up for cheap. | 别人说不定会低价卖给你 |
[10:01] | We have tea with my donor later. | 我们待会要和捐赠人喝茶 |
[10:04] | I’m hoping you’re gonna shower first. | 我希望你先去洗个澡 |
[10:08] | You gonna come with? | 你要和我一起吗 |
[10:10] | I’ll meet you there. Just don’t be late. | 咱们聚餐地点见 别迟到 |
[10:16] | *Gonna jump in the Cadillac* | *咱们跳进卡迪拉克* |
[10:18] | *We’ll put some miles on it* | *全力加速* |
[10:20] | *Anything you want, yeah?* | *你想要的都给你* |
[10:22] | *Just to get a smile on you* | *只是想逗你笑* |
[10:24] | *Anything you want it, anything you want it* | *无论你想要什么 你想要什么* |
[10:27] | *And I’m gonna give it to you, Franny…* | *我都会给你 弗兰妮* |
[10:31] | What’s up with you? | 你发什么疯 |
[10:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:34] | You’re always singing and smiling and bouncing around. | 你总是唱歌傻笑 蹦来跳去的 |
[10:37] | I’ve got a beautiful daughter, | 我有一个漂亮的女儿 |
[10:39] | decent job, great grades, a rad group of friends, | 体面的工作 不差的成绩 一大群朋友 |
[10:41] | and I’m hot as fuck, | 我还热辣如火 |
[10:43] | and tomorrow, once I pass my arc welding exam, | 只要明天我能通过弧焊测试 |
[10:45] | I’ll be one step closer to getting my certification. | 就离得到证书更近了一步 |
[10:48] | Gonna be able to land a job that pulls real money. | 就能找到一份可以正经赚钱的工作 |
[10:51] | Where is the peanut butter? | 花生酱在哪 |
[10:52] | Over there. | 那边 |
[10:57] | Hello, sir. | 你好 长官 |
[10:57] | It’s Cadet Corporal Carl Gallagher, sir. | 我是卡尔·加拉格学员下士 |
[10:59] | 6612, C Company. | C连 编号6612 |
[11:01] | I haven’t received my enrollment packet yet. | 我还没收到入学通知 |
[11:05] | My grant money has been credited against that? | 我的助学金已经被抵扣了吗 |
[11:08] | Yes, sir? | 明白 长官 |
[11:11] | Comanche, sir. | 科曼奇印第安人 长官 |
[11:16] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[11:21] | They gave my Indian scholarship to another student. | 他们把我的印第安奖学金给了另外一个学生 |
[11:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:25] | He’s 50% Comanche. | 他有一半科曼奇血统 |
[11:26] | Fucking Comanche! | 操逼的科曼奇人 |
[11:28] | Tuition’s 24 Gs. | 学费要两万四 |
[11:29] | I need 12 Gs by August first. | 我得先在八月前凑够一万二 |
[11:32] | That’s in, like, three weeks. | 只剩三周了 |
[11:33] | Supposed to have my own single dorm this year, | 这学期我本来可以有自己的宿舍 |
[11:34] | be first in line in the commissary, | 可以第一个可以得到军用物资 |
[11:36] | get my underwear washed | 指使低级生给我 |
[11:37] | and my shirts ironed by the plebes. | 洗内裤 熨军装 |
[11:39] | That sucks. | 你可真惨 |
[11:41] | Anything I can do to help? | 有没有我能帮忙的 |
[11:42] | You got 12 Gs? | 你有一万二吗 |
[11:43] | Nope. Good luck. | 没 祝你好运 |
[11:50] | I don’t need luck. | 我不需要好运 |
[11:52] | I have will. | 我有毅力 |
[11:53] | I’m a fucking cadet corporal. | 我可是学员下士 |
[12:08] | You know what makes a man? | 你知道一个真正的男人是怎么炼成的吗 |
[12:10] | Discipline. | 纪律 |
[12:11] | Conviction. | 信念 |
[12:12] | Strength of character. | 骨气 |
[12:14] | Deciding against all odds | 排除万难的决心 |
[12:16] | you alone define your destiny. | 书写自己的命运 |
[12:19] | You decide what you want | 你确定了自己想要什么 |
[12:20] | and find a way to get it. | 就想办法得到它 |
[12:22] | I want to be able to see my face in these | 在今天结束之前 我希望 |
[12:24] | by the end of the day. | 这鞋子亮得能当镜子照 |
[12:31] | Well, these are impressive numbers, Gallagher. | 这些数字真可观 加拉格 |
[12:34] | You really got this place humming. | 你把这地方经营得很好 |
[12:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[12:38] | So you’re selling the church over on 86th? | 你在卖86号街上那间教堂吗 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I was looking to develop the whole block, but… | 对 我本来打算开发这个街区 但… |
[12:43] | I can’t get it, uh, | 我没法将这里 |
[12:44] | rezoned to increase the density, | 分区来增加人口流动密度 |
[12:46] | so now it’s a liability, | 现在变成了累赘 |
[12:47] | ’cause one of those dopeheads ODs in there, | 因为只要有一个瘾君子在那吸毒过量 |
[12:49] | then they’re gonna sue my ass. | 他们会把我头告烂 |
[12:52] | You got any offers yet? | 有人出价了吗 |
[12:53] | A shelter is looking to lease it. | 一个收容所想租 |
[12:56] | A shelter? | 收容所 |
[12:58] | Well, won’t that be hard on property values? | 那不是会损害房产价值吗 |
[13:01] | My building’s only two blocks away. | 我的公寓离那只有两个街区的距离 |
[13:03] | Well, the only other interest is from these two brothers | 还有另外两兄弟对那里感兴趣 |
[13:05] | who were looking for an art gallery, | 他们想找个地方开画廊 |
[13:06] | but they found another space, | 但他们找到了另外一个地方 |
[13:08] | and I can’t say as I blame them, | 我也不怪他们 |
[13:09] | ’cause that church is a hellhole. | 因为那间教堂就是地狱 |
[13:10] | Well, you could fix it up. | 你可以重新装修 |
[13:12] | You should buy it. | 你应该买下 |
[13:16] | Well, how much is it? | 多少钱 |
[13:18] | Two hundred grand, | 20万 |
[13:19] | and it’ll be worth twice that in three years. | 三年后还会再翻一倍 |
[13:21] | Nah, I-I can’t-I can’t swing that. | 我买不起 |
[13:23] | Well, I gotta unload it soon, | 我得尽快脱手 |
[13:25] | before they declare it a goddamn historic landmark, so… | 赶在被他们说成是历史古迹之前 |
[13:31] | Diet Coke, please. | 再来杯健怡可乐 |
[13:34] | Light on the ice. | 冰少放点 |
[13:42] | I swear, that commie bitch | 我发誓 那共党婊子 |
[13:43] | is gon’ drive me to murder. | 绝对是想逼我杀人 |
[13:45] | I can’t believe you have to work with her again. | 真不敢相信你又和她共事了 |
[13:47] | Oh, it’s awful, and Kev’s driving me nuts, | 太不爽了 小凯简直要把我逼疯 |
[13:50] | trying to compete with the Russians | 居然想和那帮俄国人比赛 |
[13:51] | by going full-on Kentucky fried redneck. | 完全进入了肯德基乡巴佬模式 |
[13:53] | Losing my damn mind. | 我真他妈要疯了 |
[13:56] | Bring this to Margo? | 把这个拿给玛戈 |
[13:59] | Yo, can I get my old job back? | 能让我再回这打工吗 |
[14:01] | I need money for military school. | 我需要钱付军校学费 |
[14:03] | Comanche bastard took my scholarship money. | 一个科曼奇混球抢走了我的奖学金 |
[14:06] | Shit. Can you get it back? | 卧槽 你还能弄回来吗 |
[14:07] | I don’t think so. | 估计不能 |
[14:10] | Well, I can lend you the money, if you need. | 你要的话我可以借你 |
[14:11] | No. | 不 |
[14:13] | Third principle of military leadership: | 军事领袖的第三大守则 |
[14:15] | seek responsibility and take responsibility. | 寻求责任 承担责任 |
[14:17] | I need to earn my own way back into school. | 我得靠自己重回学校 |
[14:20] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:22] | I already got someone on dishes. | 已经有人洗盘子了 |
[14:24] | Please. I’ll do anything. | 拜托 我什么都愿意干 |
[14:31] | I’ll empty and clean the grease trap. | 我来清洗隔油池 |
[14:32] | No! | 不行 |
[14:35] | You won’t be able to shake the smell for days. | 那味儿好几天都散不掉 |
[14:39] | Really? | 你真要干吗 |
[14:41] | All right, but you gotta wait till the lunch rush dies down. | 好吧 但你得等午餐高峰期过去 |
[14:43] | I can’t have customers around for that. | 不能让客人闻到那味道 |
[15:07] | Shift change. | 换班啦 |
[15:09] | Russian hour is over. | 俄罗斯时间结束 |
[15:11] | It’s Kentucky time. | 现在是肯德基州时间 |
[15:13] | Everybody who isn’t a red-blooded American, | 非热血美国人的同志 |
[15:15] | please exit the premises. | 麻烦出去 |
[15:34] | Where’s everybody going? | 大家要去哪 |
[15:37] | Holy shit. | 卧了个槽 |
[15:38] | Like, 60 Russians just walked out. | 怕是有60个俄罗斯人走了 |
[15:40] | Gotta figure out how to get my people in here. | 得想想办法怎么把我的人弄进来 |
[15:44] | You know there’s a difference between Southern and Western? | 你知道南方人和西方人是不同的吧 |
[15:49] | There’s a learning curve, Kermit. | 学习总有个过程 科密特 |
[15:51] | Does this mean no more Ukrainian fist bumps? | 意思是不会再有乌克兰顶拳礼了吗 |
[15:54] | No what? | 没有什么 |
[15:54] | Shot of vodka and a bump of coke, | 就是伏特加加可乐 |
[15:56] | for Russian hour. | 俄罗斯时间专享调酒 |
[15:59] | She’s a fucking pinko genius. | 她真他娘的是个人才 |
[16:05] | Got a little human stuck to you. | 被小家伙缠住了 |
[16:08] | Had to get Miles out of the house | 得把迈尔斯带出来 |
[16:09] | so Cami could get some sleep. | 卡米才能有空睡会觉 |
[16:11] | Kid looks good on you. | 带孩子挺像那么回事儿 |
[16:13] | I’m a fucking dad. | 我居然当爹了 |
[16:15] | Didn’t think I’d live past 25. Now look at me. | 还以为自己活不过25岁 看看现在的我 |
[16:18] | Yeah, you look like shit. | 你看上去不咋地 |
[16:19] | I had three hours of sleep last night. | 我昨晚就睡了三个小时 |
[16:21] | Two the night before. | 前天晚上只有两个小时 |
[16:22] | I’ve eaten nothing but frozen veggie burritos. | 还只吃了冷冻蔬菜卷饼 |
[16:25] | – Jesus…- You, uh–you wanna | -天哪 -你等会儿 |
[16:27] | hit a meeting with us later? | 要不要和我们一起去互助会 |
[16:29] | No, I gotta head back. | 不了 我得回去 |
[16:30] | Cami’s parents are flying in. | 卡米的父母就要来了 |
[16:31] | Place is a fucking mess. | 家里还一团糟呢 |
[16:33] | Look, I didn’t have a chance to sign the employee checks | 孩子出生前 我没抽出空 |
[16:35] | before the baby came. | 签员工支票 |
[16:36] | Can you, uh, grab them from the shop | 你能晚一点的时候 |
[16:37] | and swing by my place later? | 从店里取出来送去我家吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[16:40] | They’re on my desk. | 就在我桌子上 |
[16:41] | – Bye. – Nice seeing you guys. | -再见 -见到你们很开心 |
[16:42] | – Yeah, you too. – Later. | -我也是 -回头见 |
[17:00] | – That looks great. – It’s really cool. | -看着不错嘛 -这东西很棒的 |
[17:02] | You can check the camera with your phone. | 用手机就能查看摄像头了 |
[17:06] | So some, uh, shelter wants to rent out the church, it turns out. | 原来是家收容所想租那个教堂 |
[17:11] | – Fuck. – Yeah. | -妈的 -是啊 |
[17:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:14] | Like, homeless people and shit? | 那些无家可归的人吗 |
[17:16] | No one else was interested? | 没有别人感兴趣了吗 |
[17:18] | An art gallery was for, like, half a second. | 一间画廊大概有过不到一秒的兴趣 |
[17:20] | Mel does PR for the Art Institute. | 梅尔在艺术馆做公关 |
[17:22] | She can find out who they were, why they changed their mind, | 她可以搞清楚他们是谁 为什么改变主意 |
[17:24] | if they’d reconsider. | 看他们会不会再作考虑 |
[17:26] | Little reminder: your girlfriend and I don’t get along. | 友情提示 你女人和我合不来 |
[17:28] | Well, try harder. | 再接再厉 |
[17:30] | Grow a cock, gain 40 pounds. | 长根鸡巴 增重40磅 |
[17:33] | I gotta run some errands. Later. | 我有点事要办 回见 |
[17:39] | Go. | 去啊 |
[17:42] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[17:46] | Hey, hang on. | 喂 等下 |
[17:48] | Hey, I gotta ask you a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[17:52] | Uh, the church squat is for sale. | 他们要把那个教堂卖了 |
[17:55] | Some artist brothers were interested in it for a gallery, | 之前有对艺术家兄弟有兴趣把它改成画廊 |
[17:58] | but they bailed. | 结果又放弃了 |
[17:59] | I was hoping you could find out why. | 我希望你能帮我查清原因 |
[18:01] | You’re really nice when you need something. | 你求人的时候态度真好 |
[18:03] | A little sweetie pie. | 嘴可真甜 |
[18:04] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[18:06] | I want you to grovel, | 我希望你能 |
[18:07] | just a little bit. | 再奴颜卑膝一点 |
[18:11] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[18:17] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:19] | Please what? | 拜托什么 |
[18:21] | Please find out why | 拜托你帮我查清 |
[18:22] | the artist brothers bailed. | 那对艺术家兄弟为什么不买了 |
[18:24] | And now apologize for being a mega-cunt. | 现在你要为自己婊气冲天道歉 |
[18:30] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[18:32] | For? | 原因 |
[18:34] | For being a… | 为我的 |
[18:39] | mega-cunt. | 婊气冲天 |
[18:43] | Let me think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[18:47] | Nope. | 我不 |
[18:52] | Uh, and it’s been a challenge | 要找到价位合适的住处 |
[18:54] | to find affordable housing. | 难度真的很大 |
[18:55] | The hoods where the kids | 有一处街区 |
[18:56] | would have the chance to flourish– | 环境真的很好 |
[18:58] | they’re just out of our price range, | 可惜超出了我们的预算 |
[19:00] | but, um, we found a potential place | 但是我们找到了另一处 颇具潜力 |
[19:02] | in a transitional neighborhood. | 那个街区正在转型中 |
[19:09] | So I’m from the South Side… | 我是南区人 |
[19:11] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[19:12] | Uh, it’s five grand a month to lease, | 一个月租金5000 |
[19:14] | with a five-grand deposit. | 押金5000 |
[19:17] | It’s a church. It’s huge. | 那是一间教堂 很大 |
[19:19] | I wanna acknowledge, uh, | 我想感谢您 |
[19:20] | how much you’ve already given us, Mr. Fleet– | 迄今为止慷慨的赠与 弗里特先生 |
[19:22] | Quinton, please. | 叫我昆汀 |
[19:24] | Well, you’re our primary benefactor, | 您是我们的最大赞助人 |
[19:26] | and you’re the reason we’re able to help so many. | 是您让我们得以帮助了这么多孩子 |
[19:28] | Ten grand, up front? | 预付1万 |
[19:30] | In cash? | 现金 |
[19:31] | That would be great. | 那真是太好了 |
[19:33] | I’ll have my wife’s assistant wire you the money. | 我会让我妻子的助手把钱汇给你们 |
[19:37] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[19:38] | Yeah, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[19:40] | I feel like I know you from somewhere. | 我感觉在哪儿见过你 |
[19:44] | I get around. | 我平时四处跑 |
[19:54] | You the agent for the church on 86th? | 你是86街教堂的中介吗 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry. I’m late for a showing. | 抱歉 我带人看房子要迟到了 |
[19:58] | I own a-an apartment building around the corner. | 我名下的公寓楼就在那附近 |
[20:00] | Why haven’t you been able to get a decent tenant in there? | 为什么你们还没能找到正经的租客呢 |
[20:03] | We have someone lined up to lease. | 已经有人排队租赁了 |
[20:05] | A homeless shelter. I heard. | 是家收容所 我听说了 |
[20:07] | Churches are tough. People are afraid they’ll be | 教堂很难卖 大家担心闹鬼 |
[20:09] | haunted by ghosts of sadistic nuns | 怕有虐待狂修女和受虐的辅祭 |
[20:11] | and abused altar boys. | 阴魂不散 |
[20:12] | So reach out to some businesses. | 那你做下推广啊 |
[20:14] | I have, | 我有 |
[20:15] | and that property’s a disaster. | 但那家教堂太破了 |
[20:17] | So fix it up. | 那就修一下 |
[20:19] | Uh, it’s a-it’s a big space at a great price | 那里 那里地方很大 价格也优渥 |
[20:21] | in an up-and-coming neighborhood. | 那个街区也很有发展前景 |
[20:22] | Someone decent is gonna want to buy it. | 总会有哪个正经人想买的 |
[20:25] | It’s impossible to heat, | 那里无法供暖 |
[20:27] | the whole exterior needs renovation, | 外墙整体需要翻新 |
[20:29] | there’s no AC, half the windows are broken, | 空调没有 一半的窗户都是碎的 |
[20:31] | the plumbing is from the ’50s, | 管道系统还是上世纪50年代的 |
[20:33] | and it’s now home, sweet home, | 而且现在它还成了 |
[20:34] | to a small village of drug addicts. | 一拨瘾君子的美丽家园 |
[20:36] | You want a better class of tenants in there? | 你希望新进租户上档次 |
[20:39] | You go clean it up. | 那你去清理啊 |
[20:47] | What’s going on, man? There you go. | 怎么样啊 哥们儿 这个给你 |
[20:48] | Hey, man, sorry about the mess. | 哥们儿 抱歉啊 家里有点乱 |
[20:50] | Oh, no, it’s no problem. Don’t worry about it. | 不 没事 不要紧 |
[20:52] | This is Cami, my fiance. | 这是卡米 我的未婚妻 |
[20:54] | Hi, how you doing? | 嗨 你好 |
[20:56] | Excuse the boob. | 抱歉 我袒胸露乳的 |
[20:57] | I have a nursing cover somewhere, but… | 我有条哺乳巾 不知道放哪儿了 但是 |
[21:00] | too tired to get it. | 我太累了不想拿 |
[21:01] | Ah, it’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[21:02] | I’ve been around babies and boobs a lot, so… | 孩子奶子我见得多了 |
[21:05] | Thanks for coming over, man. | 谢谢你过来 哥们儿 |
[21:06] | I don’t know my ass from my head. | 我现在脑子里一团浆糊 |
[21:07] | Ah, it’s all good. Um…but look, uh, | 没事 那个 |
[21:09] | the guy with the Lexus and the goatee | 开雷克萨斯留山羊胡子那哥们儿 |
[21:11] | called about his Harley. | 打电话问他那辆哈雷 |
[21:12] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[21:14] | I never got a chance to look at it. | 我看都没来得及看上一眼 |
[21:17] | Look, uh, could you check the, uh, tension belt | 听着 你能不能去检查一下张力带 |
[21:19] | and the fuel hose, replace the brake pads? | 和油管 然后把刹车片给换了 |
[21:21] | – Yeah, yeah, it’s no problem, man. – Cool. | -行行 没问题 -好 |
[21:30] | You wanna hold him? | 你想抱下他吗 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:32] | He’s just about done. | 他快吃饱了 |
[21:34] | Just use the sanitizer. | 用下洗手液 |
[21:35] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:39] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[21:41] | You wanna say hi? | 你要打个招呼吗 |
[21:43] | Hey, gorgeous. I got you. | 小可爱 让我抱抱 |
[21:46] | I got you. | 让我抱抱 |
[21:48] | I got you. | 让我抱抱 |
[21:48] | Man, hey! | 哥们 |
[21:50] | Wow, look at that tiny nose! | 看你的小鼻子 |
[21:58] | Listen, I-I think you need to get an interim sponsor. | 我觉得你需要找个临时担保人 |
[22:01] | That’s all right. I’ll wait. | 没事 我等着就行 |
[22:03] | No, you-you won’t. | 不行 |
[22:06] | Look, if you lose your shit at 2 a.m. | 你要是凌晨两点情绪崩溃 |
[22:07] | and you need someone to talk to, that guy can’t be me. | 需要找个人谈谈 你没法来找我 |
[22:10] | I mean, not for a while, you know? | 暂时不行了 |
[22:13] | Some of these guys have been sober longer than me. | 这里面有些人戒酒的时间比我长 |
[22:16] | All of them are superior humans. | 他们都很优秀 |
[22:19] | I warned them you might be calling. | 我跟他们说了你可能会打电话过去 |
[22:22] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[22:30] | Mr. Gallagher, a word. | 加拉格先生 谈一下 |
[22:33] | Liam failed his exam today. | 利亚姆今天考试不及格 |
[22:34] | He only got two out of ten questions correct. | 十个问题只答对了两个 |
[22:37] | I didn’t understand the questions. | 我看不懂那些问题 |
[22:39] | What kind of questions are we talking? | 什么样的问题 |
[22:41] | Basic word association. | 基础完形填空 |
[22:43] | “Jennifer blanked the glue | “詹妮弗空格胶水 |
[22:45] | and finished her project.” | 完成了项目” |
[22:46] | The choices were “Applied,” | 选项是 “涂上” |
[22:48] | “Kicked,” Or “Sliced.” | “踢” 或是 “切开” |
[22:49] | Liam scribbled them out and wrote “Sniffed.” | 利亚姆把选项划掉写了”吸” |
[22:52] | Well, technically, it works. | 严格说来可以这么填 |
[22:55] | What else you got? | 还有什么题目 |
[22:56] | “The front door is to the foyer | “前门通往门庭 |
[22:58] | as the back door is to…” | 后门通往” |
[23:00] | The choices were “Sidewalk,” “Kitchen,” “Street.” | 选项是”人行道” “厨房” “大街” |
[23:03] | He wrote “Penis.” | 他写了”阴茎” |
[23:05] | How the hell would he know | 他怎么可能知道 |
[23:07] | what a foyer is? | 门庭是什么 |
[23:08] | What are we, the Rockefellers? | 我们难道是洛克菲勒家族吗 |
[23:09] | These questions are standardized | 这些是私立学校课程的 |
[23:11] | across the private school curriculum– | 标准试题 |
[23:12] | To favor the students | 有利于那些 |
[23:13] | who understand the references. | 懂得其意义的学生 |
[23:14] | This is cultural bias. | 这是文化偏见 |
[23:17] | You’ll put his face on your brochure, | 你虽然收留了他 |
[23:18] | but you ignore his background. | 但你忽视了他的背景 |
[23:21] | I understand your concerns, Mr. Gallagher– | 我明白您的困扰 加拉格先生 |
[23:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:24] | What are you gonna do about them? | 你准备怎么处理 |
[24:00] | V, do you know Southerners | 小维 你知道南方人 |
[24:02] | have 80 different ways | 能用八十多种不同的方式 |
[24:03] | of saying “I did not know that”? | 说”我不知道那个”吗 |
[24:05] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:07] | “Well, slap my ass and call me Sally.” | “给我一巴掌 叫我萨利” |
[24:10] | “Well, sit on my face | “坐我脸上 |
[24:12] | and call me Bernard.” | 叫我伯纳德” |
[24:14] | Who’s Bernard? | 谁是伯纳德 |
[24:15] | Your mounted deer head came. | 你的鹿头标本到了 |
[24:21] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[24:23] | His eyes…so soulful, | 他的眼睛 如此深情 |
[24:26] | like he’s begging me not to shoot him. | 好像在求我不要打死他 |
[24:28] | I don’t want that thing in my house. | 我不要这种东西挂在家里 |
[24:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:30] | This is for Kentucky time at the bar, | 这是为了酒吧里的肯塔基时间 |
[24:32] | but I think I went overboard with my background. | 但我觉得我太过强调自己的背景了 |
[24:35] | It’s less cowboy and more hick. | 不像牛仔反而更乡下了 |
[24:38] | Or hillbilly. Bumpkin? I have so much to learn. | 还是乡巴佬 土包子 我还有好多要学 |
[24:41] | – Kev… – Colored greens, for example. | -小凯 -比如说绿色 |
[24:42] | Are they multicolored or just green? | 是多色的还是只是绿色 |
[24:44] | Or is the colored part just, like, racism? | 还是说颜色的部分有点种族歧视了 |
[24:51] | I understand that you’re going through something, | 我明白你现在正在经历这个过程 |
[24:53] | and I support you, | 我也很支持你 |
[24:54] | but if this goes on for longer than a week, | 但如果你一个星期后还这个样子 |
[24:56] | I’ma slap the redneck right off you. | 我就拿大嘴巴子抽死你 |
[24:58] | Whoa, what’s got you all bowed up? | 你怎么突然就忍不住了 |
[25:00] | Still pissed off from this morning. | 还因为早上的事情生气 |
[25:02] | Found out you-know-who is trying to | 我发现那谁 |
[25:03] | cheat us out of our money | 骗走了我们的钱 |
[25:04] | by splitting the Alibi’s earnings down the middle. | 吞了艾莱伯酒吧一半的收入 |
[25:06] | What? | 什么 |
[25:07] | She gets half, she gives us half. | 她拿一半 给我们一半 |
[25:09] | Well, she does do a shit-ton more for the bar than us. | 她为酒吧的付出确实比我们多 |
[25:11] | What gives her the right to make those kinds of decisions? | 谁给她的权力来做这种决定 |
[25:14] | I told her we should each get a third. | 我告诉她我们应该一人拿三分之一 |
[25:16] | V, you gotta get over it. | 小维 你别纠结这事了 |
[25:17] | She never apologized for what she did to us, | 她从来没有为之前的事向我们道歉 |
[25:19] | – not once. – V, this isn’t healthy. | -一次都没有 -小维 这样不健康 |
[25:21] | You’re madder than a hornet in a Coke can. | 你跟黄蜂掉进可乐罐里似的 |
[25:27] | Yeah, Coke can. | 没错 可乐罐 |
[25:29] | I seriously cannot stop. | 我真的停不下来了 |
[25:31] | Yeah, and that look he gave me | 对啊 你记得我说他很眼熟时 |
[25:32] | when I said he was familiar. | 他脸上的表情吗 |
[25:34] | Yeah, it was kind of skeevy. | 对 有点招人烦 |
[25:39] | Oh, holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[25:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:42] | Ah, The Fairy Tail. | “妖精尾巴” |
[25:44] | He’s the guy who always asks for | 他就是总在残疾人厕所隔间里 |
[25:45] | blow jobs in the handicapped stall | 要我给他口的那个人 |
[25:46] | ’cause he grabs the railing for support. | 因为他要抓着栏杆支撑自己 |
[25:48] | – No! – Yeah. I didn’t recognize him, | -不会吧 -没错 我一开始没认出来 |
[25:50] | ’cause he always pulls his turtleneck | 是因为他高潮的时候 |
[25:51] | up over his face when he comes. | 总把高领毛衣拉上来遮住脸 |
[25:54] | Well, maybe that’s why | 没准这就是为什么 |
[25:55] | he was so quick to give us the cash. | 他那么快就答应给我们现金 |
[25:56] | I should’ve asked for more. | 我应该多要点的 |
[26:02] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:04] | Fiona’s paying me to make the gang tags | 菲奥娜付钱给我 让我把这些帮派涂鸦 |
[26:06] | seem more artistic. | 弄得艺术感强一点 |
[26:07] | Says that it’s gonna raise the profile of the hood. | 她说这样能提升这片街区整体的样子 |
[26:10] | Oh, holy fuck, what is that smell? | 我操 这是什么味道 |
[26:12] | It’s like rotten, rancid eggs. | 跟腐坏的鸡蛋一个味 |
[26:14] | Grease trap. No time to shower. | 清理隔油池来着 还没时间冲澡 |
[26:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:18] | Hey, this place could definitely work. | 这地方肯定可以 |
[26:22] | I’ll call the realtor tomorrow. | 我明天给地产经纪人打电话 |
[26:24] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[26:27] | Yo, cleaning up the joint? | 去清理你那公寓了 |
[26:28] | Yeah. Got the last of the needles. | 嗯 把最后一批针头也处理掉了 |
[26:31] | Now folks can walk around without contracting hepatitis. | 现在大家在那里转悠不会染上肝炎了 |
[26:33] | Oh, sweet. | 很贴心啊 |
[26:37] | You, uh– do you want to grab a bite? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[26:39] | I’m craving some teriyaki beef. | 我特别想吃点照烧牛肉 |
[26:42] | Yeah, sure. I’m starving. | 当然 我饿坏了 |
[27:20] | You ever hear of a safe word? | 你听说过安全词吧 |
[27:22] | Yeah. How about “Stop”? | 听说过 “停”怎么样 |
[27:26] | That’s good. I’ll, uh– I’ll try that next time. | 不错 我…我下次试试 |
[27:31] | You gonna stick around? | 你暂时不走 |
[27:33] | Yeah. Brad’s left all this work. | 嗯 布拉德留下了这么多活 |
[27:37] | I gotta pick up his slack. | 我得给他收拾这摊子 |
[27:39] | – Thanks. – Yeah. How’s he doing? | -谢谢 -他怎么样了 |
[27:43] | Uh, he’s tired. Overwhelmed. | 他累坏了 要被这一切压倒了 |
[27:45] | You know, he’s a dad. | 他毕竟当爸爸了 |
[27:48] | Man, that baby, though. | 但是有孩子真好 |
[27:50] | You ever wonder if, uh, | 你有没有想过 |
[27:52] | couples all making families and stuff, | 别人结婚组成家庭什么的 |
[27:56] | they know something you don’t? | 他们会知道些我们不知道的东西 |
[27:57] | If I want a kid, I’ll get one of my gay besties | 要是我想要孩子 我就让我哪个基蜜 |
[27:59] | to jack off in a cup for me. | 给我拿杯子撸一管 |
[28:01] | Yeah, but I mean with a partner. | 也是 但我是说情侣之间的 |
[28:05] | No. Do you? | 没想过 你呢 |
[28:09] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[28:11] | I don’t know. | 我也说不上来 |
[28:12] | You know it’s okay to not want that too. | 你知道不想那样也可以的吧 |
[28:15] | Don’t know where everyone got the idea | 不知道为什么每个人都觉得 |
[28:16] | you gotta be yoked and breeding by 30 to feel normal. | 人到30岁就必须得套上枷锁繁殖后代才正常 |
[28:22] | Maybe your normal is just different. | 说不定你的常态就是跟别人不一样 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:32] | Okay, next round. Let’s see some more questions. | 下一轮 我们再看几个问题 |
[28:33] | – Do this. – Okay, okay, okay. | -来吧 -好 好 好 |
[28:35] | Lightning round: While flame cutting, | 快速问答 进行火焰切割时 |
[28:38] | the preheat flame should be… | 预热火焰应为… |
[28:39] | – Neutral! – Yes. | -中性火焰 -回答正确 |
[28:41] | What is the width of a cut called? | 切割宽度称为什么 |
[28:42] | Kerf! | 切面 |
[28:44] | The maximum safe working pressure? | 最大安全工作压力是多少 |
[28:45] | – 15 psi! – 15 pounds per square inch! | -15psi -每平方英寸15磅 |
[28:48] | “Square wave” refers to… | “方形波”指的是… |
[28:49] | The shape of the output power! | 输出功率的形状 |
[28:50] | Ah, shit, right. | 妈的 没错 |
[28:52] | Ah, damn, you are good. | 你真的很棒 |
[28:53] | And we’re gonna ace this shit. | 这考试我们肯定能拿下 |
[28:54] | Yeah. Yeah, definitely. | 没错 当然了 |
[28:56] | Hey, are we still, uh, driving your car to Joplin | 我们明天考完试之后 |
[28:58] | after exam tomorrow to celebrate? | 还是要开车去乔普林庆祝的吧 |
[29:00] | Oh, fuck yeah. I’ll bring the E. | 当然了 我会带摇头丸 |
[29:02] | Debs, you down? | 你要一起吗 小黛 |
[29:03] | – I don’t know, guys. – Come on. | -我不确定啊 -来吧 |
[29:05] | You’ve earned some chill time. | 你应该放松放松 |
[29:06] | I’ve never been without Franny for more than a day. | 我从来没有与弗兰妮分开超过一天 |
[29:08] | She has her abuela, right? She’ll-she’ll be fine. | 她有她奶奶呢 她不会有事的 |
[29:11] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[29:13] | You’re such a good mom, man. | 你真是个好妈妈 |
[29:14] | Fucking love that kid so goddamn much. | 我太他妈爱那孩子了 |
[29:17] | Fucking murder someone for that kid. | 我为了她可以杀人 |
[29:18] | Do you think Monica would do that for me? | 你们觉得莫妮卡会为我那么做吗 |
[29:19] | No fucking way. | 根本不可能 |
[29:21] | My mom’s a piece of shit too. | 我妈妈也烂透了 |
[29:23] | – Mine too. – Fuck shitty moms. | -我妈也是 -烂妈都滚蛋吧 |
[29:25] | – Fuck shitty moms. – Fuck ’em. | -烂妈滚蛋 -滚蛋 |
[29:26] | – Fuck ’em! – Fuck shitty moms. | -滚蛋 -统统滚蛋 |
[29:28] | – Fuck shitty moms. – Fuck them. | -让她们都去死吧 -没错 |
[29:33] | Tomorrow morning, we have meeting. | 我们明早要开个会 |
[29:36] | About what? We can do it now. | 你要说什么 现在就可以说 |
[29:38] | Empty. Not good. | 店里没人 这可不好 |
[29:41] | I have date now. We talk tomorrow. | 我现在有约会 明天再谈 |
[29:56] | Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! | 我的老天啊 |
[29:58] | The fuck is that smell? | 那是什么味 |
[30:00] | Grease trap at Patsy’s. | Patsy之家的隔油池 |
[30:02] | Come on, Liam, let’s get you upstairs to bed. | 来 利亚姆 咱们上楼睡觉 |
[30:04] | That stink could kill brain cells. God. | 那臭味都能杀死脑细胞 天呐 |
[30:10] | Thanks for all your help today. | 谢谢你今天的帮忙 |
[30:12] | I’d hug you, but… | 我应该抱你一下的 不过 |
[30:14] | you fucking reek. | 你臭死了 |
[30:15] | So, uh, can we talk money? | 能谈谈酬劳吗 |
[30:17] | Sure. What do I owe you? | 当然 我欠你多少 |
[30:19] | So to hit my down payment by August first, | 首先要在八月前攒够预付款 |
[30:22] | I need to be making $4,666 per week. | 我每周得赚4666美元 |
[30:27] | Brings us to $703. | 所以你该给我703美元 |
[30:30] | Call it an even $700. | 收个整数700就好了 |
[30:32] | I was thinking more like $150. | 我只打算给你150 |
[30:38] | ‘Cause that’s all I got. | 因为我只有这么多 |
[30:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:46] | Need $516 by sunrise to hit my quota… | 天亮前要赚516美元才能达到目标 |
[30:53] | …divided by eight hours, no sleep. | 八小时不睡觉的话 |
[30:57] | That’s $64 an hour. | 每小时要赚64美元 |
[31:01] | How much do you think an Uber driver makes | 你觉得优步司机晚班 |
[31:02] | during the night shift? | 能赚多少 |
[31:05] | Go on, talk about the smell. | 说啊 说我有多臭 |
[31:09] | It’s like the gaping anus of death itself. | 简直就像死神的屎门大开 |
[31:17] | I know I can’t help them all, | 我知道我无法帮所有人 |
[31:21] | but if I can put a roof over, like, | 但如果我能帮他们找到住处 |
[31:23] | three of their heads… | 哪怕三个人 |
[31:25] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[31:27] | One small break could change their lives. | 一次喘息都可能改变他们的人生 |
[31:29] | It’s the shit that keeps me up at night. | 我晚上睡不着就是想这些事 |
[31:37] | So, um… | 那么 |
[31:39] | I should probably get going. | 我大概该走了 |
[31:54] | I just want to say thank you for all your help. | 我就想谢谢你的帮忙 |
[31:58] | I don’t know. It’s kind of… | 我也不知道 有点 |
[32:49] | Record time. | 破纪录的高潮时间 |
[32:51] | You caught me off guard. | 你让我措手不及 |
[32:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:57] | No problem. | 没事 |
[33:04] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[33:06] | You get the light? | 你自己关灯 |
[33:09] | Read to me. | 念书给我听 |
[33:13] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[33:14] | Other kids’ parents read to them at night. | 其他孩子的家长晚上都给他们念书 |
[33:19] | Right, that’s a… | 对 有… |
[33:21] | that’s a thing. | 有这么回事 |
[33:36] | “The victorious strategist seeks battle | “取得胜利后 |
[33:39] | after the victory has been won, | 凯旋的军事家寻求战斗 |
[33:41] | while he who is destined to defeat first fights | 虽然他注定赢下最初的战斗后 |
[33:44] | and seeks victory afterwards.” | 再寻求胜利” |
[33:47] | Are we at war? | 我们在打仗吗 |
[33:49] | Yes, we are, son. | 是的 儿子 |
[33:52] | You’re, um… | 你 |
[33:54] | probably a little young for this, | 可能还太小了 不懂这个 |
[33:56] | but I’m gonna plant a seed here. | 但我要为你埋下种子 |
[33:58] | Those rich, white, liberal parents at your school | 你学校那些开明的有钱白人家长 |
[34:02] | were once radicals. | 曾经都是激进分子 |
[34:03] | Rebels. | 反叛者 |
[34:04] | Renegades. | 叛逆者 |
[34:06] | At some point, they fell in step | 在某个时刻 他们 |
[34:07] | with societal expectations | 顺着社会的期望发展 |
[34:10] | and became robots. | 变成了机器人 |
[34:11] | So when they look at us, | 所以当他们看着我们 |
[34:13] | loudmouthed, | 高谈阔论 |
[34:14] | antiestablishment, | 反对正流派 |
[34:16] | unafraid to confront the power structures, | 不惧怕直面权力结构时 |
[34:19] | they feel alive. | 他们感到自己活着 |
[34:21] | So… | 所以 |
[34:23] | we gotta take advantage of that. | 我们必须利用这一点 |
[34:26] | Right? | 懂吗 |
[34:27] | Right. | 懂了 |
[34:29] | I did what I could to clean up the outside, | 我尽力打扫了教堂外部 |
[34:31] | but can I grab the keys from you? | 但我能去你那拿钥匙吗 |
[34:33] | I was hoping to take some pictures, | 我想拍些照片 |
[34:34] | reach out to some local businesses. | 联系一些本地生意 |
[34:37] | Thanks, Margo. | 谢谢 玛戈 |
[34:40] | Anybody want to buy a church? | 有人想买教堂吗 |
[34:41] | Saint Francis? | 圣弗兰西斯 |
[34:44] | I’m no saint. | 我可不是圣人 |
[34:45] | My delusions of grandeur | 我对高尚的幻觉 |
[34:47] | have faded as I’ve entered my 40s. | 随着我进入40岁阶段 已经消失了 |
[34:49] | You’re in your 40s now? | 你进入40岁了 |
[34:53] | God, my head… | 天呐 我的头 |
[34:55] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[34:56] | Time to pound some Advil and Gatorade, | 是时候吃头痛药和猛灌佳得乐了 |
[34:58] | like a good little drunkard. | 醉鬼的标准程序 |
[35:00] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna be– | 天呐 我要… |
[35:05] | Coffee? Toast? | 喝咖啡吃吐司吗 |
[35:07] | Please. | 好的 |
[35:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:11] | Come on, Liam. Another day of combat for social justice. | 走 利亚姆 又是为社会正义奋斗的一天 |
[35:18] | Anyone seen my car keys? | 有人见过我的车钥匙吗 |
[35:24] | “Need the car to make money. | “借走你的车去赚钱了 |
[35:26] | Thanks. Carl.” | 谢谢 卡尔” |
[35:39] | – You call for an Uber? – You Kendrick? | -你叫优步了吗 -你是肯德里克吗 |
[35:42] | – I’m Carl. Where you going? – No, thank you. | -我是卡尔 要去哪 -不用了 谢谢 |
[35:44] | I charge ten bucks less than whatever you were gonna pay. | 我比你原本要付的车资少收十块 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:54] | Thanks for opening. I thought I’d be here in time. | 谢谢你开门 我还以为我能准时到 |
[35:57] | Ah, it’s no problem. | 没事 |
[36:00] | Yeah, you clean out the black brake dust | 你取出旧的刹车片后 |
[36:01] | after you took out the old pads? | 清洗上面的灰尘了吗 |
[36:03] | Yeah, last night. | 是的 昨晚洗了 |
[36:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[36:05] | You find an interim sponsor? | 你找到临时担保人了吗 |
[36:07] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[36:09] | You gotta have a sponsor in the first year and… | 你第一年必须有担保人 |
[36:12] | I’m not gonna be… | 而我不能… |
[36:15] | Did you use carb cleaner on this? | 你用化油器清洗剂洗的吗 |
[36:18] | Yeah. Was I not supposed to? | 是的 不应该吗 |
[36:19] | Goddamn it, Lip! | 卧槽 利普 |
[36:21] | Brake cleaner, brush, and the air gun. | 只能用刹车清洁剂 刷子 和气枪 |
[36:23] | Okay, I’m sorry, man. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[36:24] | Okay. Yeah. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[36:27] | Christ. | 老天啊 |
[36:29] | Miles just shat all over himself at the park. | 迈尔斯刚在公园拉了自己一身屎 |
[36:32] | I forgot to put more diapers in the diaper bag. | 我忘记多放点尿布到尿布包里了 |
[36:36] | Sometimes I want to bash that baby’s head in | 有时我真想用把小锤子 |
[36:39] | with a tiny hammer. | 砸他的小脑袋 |
[36:41] | One hour of sleep last night! | 昨晚就睡了一小时 |
[36:43] | This is how they get people to confess at Gitmo. | 他们在关塔那摩监狱就是用这招逼供的 |
[36:46] | Domestic bliss, am I right? | 天伦之乐啊 对不对 |
[36:58] | Hey there, associate manager of the garden department. | 你好啊 花园部的副经理 |
[37:01] | Hey, hand me that little spade over there– | 帮我递一下那把铲子行吗 |
[37:03] | Ah, heck, you know what? | 算了 |
[37:05] | Never mind, forget it. | 没事 不用了 |
[37:06] | I’m already covered in dirt. | 反正我手都沾满泥土了 |
[37:09] | Mrs. Seery told us about Liam’s test. | 西里老师告诉我们利亚姆考试的事了 |
[37:12] | The parents have assembled a committee | 家长们已经组建了一个委员会 |
[37:13] | to eliminate cultural bias in standardized testing. | 要消除标准化测试里的文化偏见 |
[37:17] | We’re petitioning Congress to support | 我们正向国会情愿 |
[37:19] | the Every Student Succeeds Act, | 支持”每一个学生都成功法案” |
[37:21] | and we’re instituting a round table | 我们在着手召开圆桌会议 |
[37:23] | to open each exam question to multiple interpretations | 让每道考题根据种族和经济情况 |
[37:27] | based on ethnic and economic considerations. | 都有多重解读 |
[37:31] | It’s an excellent start, | 这是很好的开始 |
[37:33] | and I’m happy to lead the charge, | 我很乐意带头 |
[37:35] | although sometimes I feel like | 然而有时候 我觉得 |
[37:38] | our journey is this big | 我们的旅程有这么大 |
[37:40] | and a committee is this big. | 而委员会只有这么小 |
[37:45] | Your hands… | 你的手 |
[37:47] | filthy. | 好脏 |
[37:49] | Some employees like to wear gloves. | 有些员工喜欢戴手套 |
[37:52] | I prefer the sensation of my bare hands in the moist soil. | 我则享受双手插入湿润泥土的感觉 |
[38:02] | Wish I could get laid someplace comfortable, | 真希望我能在舒服点的地方打炮 |
[38:05] | like with a bed or… | 比如在床上之类的 |
[38:08] | Show me your hands again. | 再给我看你的手 |
[38:11] | Your fingernails are so dirty! | 你的指甲实在太脏了 |
[38:15] | Now tell me how much you made last year, without taxes. | 告诉我你去年税后赚了多少钱 |
[38:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:20] | Two grand, maybe, and I don’t pay taxes. | 大概两千吧 而且我也不纳税 |
[38:29] | Okay. First, I want an apology from you to us. | 首先 我要你向我们道歉 |
[38:34] | Second, I want the three of us to sit down, | 然后 我希望我们三人坐下 |
[38:37] | figure out exactly… | 一起想明白… |
[38:37] | – Come here. – …what we– | -过来 -我们应该… |
[38:38] | Look at something. | 看样东西 |
[38:40] | I was talking. | 我还没说完呢 |
[38:41] | Come. | 过来 |
[38:50] | During my shift, | 我轮班期间 |
[38:51] | I bring in this number. | 收入是这个数 |
[38:53] | During your shift | 你和凯文 |
[38:55] | and Kevin’s shift, combined, | 两人轮班时间加起来 |
[38:57] | you bring in this number. | 收入是这个数 |
[39:00] | Which is bigger? | 哪个数字更大 |
[39:02] | Yours. | 你的 |
[39:03] | By how much? | 多多少 |
[39:07] | Three times. | 三倍 |
[39:10] | I want percentage of the profits. | 我希望薪水按利润百分比给我 |
[39:13] | Not when you’re making that profit off illegal shit. | 你靠非法手段赚取利润就不行 |
[39:15] | What the hell you thinking, selling drugs in my bar? | 你在想什么 在我的酒吧贩毒 |
[39:17] | If we get busted, the whole place goes down, | 如果我们被抓到 整个酒吧都完了 |
[39:19] | not just the third you own. | 不只是你那三分一 |
[39:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:23] | I get rid of the drugs. | 我会处理掉那些毒品 |
[39:27] | Only if you agree to fuck me. | 前提是你和我打一炮 |
[39:31] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[39:38] | No. | 不要 |
[39:39] | That ship has sailed. | 这逼已经没你份了 |
[39:47] | I deserve more money. | 我应分得更多钱 |
[39:50] | You both know it. | 你俩都心知肚明 |
[39:52] | I will put it in writing, | 我会写下来 |
[39:55] | and I will still fuck you. | 我还是会操你 |
[40:31] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[40:34] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[40:35] | Trevor’s meeting with the realtor as we speak. | 特雷弗这会正跟地产经纪见面呢 |
[40:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:42] | Dude, it’s enormous! | 哥们 这里太大了 |
[40:45] | There’s rooms in the back where the priests live. | 后面有以前神父住的房间 |
[40:47] | So if you’re good, you can have first pick. | 如果你们乖乖听话 就能先选房间 |
[40:50] | Damn. You’re like magic or some shit. | 我靠 你就像魔术师一样 |
[40:52] | Gotta fix it up first, but… | 得先修一下 不过 |
[40:55] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[40:58] | Fist bump. | 击拳就好 |
[41:01] | Go! Come on! | 快走 快点 |
[41:03] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[41:22] | Weirdoes. | 这帮怪咖 |
[41:33] | What a palace. | 这么大的地方 |
[41:35] | Grab a trash bag or take a hike. | 要么帮忙捡垃圾 要么滚蛋 |
[41:38] | Found the gallery dudes you were talking about. | 我找到你说的那个做艺术展的家伙了 |
[41:41] | They’re these painters called the Toussaint brothers. | 他们几个是画家 叫杜桑兄弟 |
[41:44] | They want a raw multiuse space to exhibit their work | 他们需要一个原生的多用途空间来展出作品 |
[41:48] | and for educational outreach and artist residencies. | 并用作教育推广和画家聚集区 |
[41:51] | Super into supporting the community. | 他们特别喜欢支持社区发展 |
[41:53] | They do “Urban” Work. | 他们做的是所谓的城市艺术 |
[41:57] | That’s graffiti. | 那不就是涂鸦吗 |
[41:58] | It’s street art. | 那是街头艺术 |
[42:00] | They just did a show at the Institute. | 他们刚刚在艺术馆举办了一场展览 |
[42:01] | They’re hot shit. | 他们现在特别火 |
[42:04] | So what’d they say about the church? | 那他们觉得这教堂怎么样 |
[42:06] | They drove by it, said it was too much work, | 他们开车路过了这里 说整理的工程量太大 |
[42:08] | too far south, too ghetto. | 太靠南 太贫民窟了 |
[42:11] | But they still haven’t closed on the other space. | 但他们目前还没看好别的地方 |
[42:12] | I guess there’s another bidder who’s interested. | 我猜也许还有别人给他们找地方吧 |
[42:15] | Well, if I can clean it up a little, | 那要不我稍微整理一下 |
[42:17] | you think they’d take another look? | 他们还会再来看看吗 |
[42:18] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[42:20] | Ask them. Here’s their contact info. | 你问他们吧 这是联系方式 |
[42:25] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[42:28] | I make 35 grand a year at my nonprofit PR gig. | 我一年靠公益项目赚三万五 |
[42:32] | I’m not interested in some yuppie bakery moving in | 我才不想让某个高大上的面包店开在那 |
[42:34] | and charging me $12 for a fucking vegan muffin. | 一个素食马芬就卖12块 |
[42:38] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[43:39] | Hey, I’m gonna go do a pickup at the paint shop. | 我去涂料店买点东西 |
[43:42] | I’ll be back in a bit, all right? | 一会儿就回来 好吧 |
[43:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:53] | Svetlana tried to use sex on me at the bar to get her way. | 斯维特拉娜在酒吧里企图色诱我 |
[43:58] | And? | 结果呢 |
[44:00] | It worked. | 她得手了 |
[44:01] | That bitch! | 这个贱逼 |
[44:03] | – Did she go down on you? – Yes! | -她给你舔了吗 -舔了 |
[44:05] | – Did she do that thing with her tongue? – Yes! | -她用舌头玩花活了吗 -玩了 |
[44:09] | Did you come a lot? | 那你出了很多水吗 |
[44:10] | – Kev. – Right. | -小凯 -好吧 |
[44:11] | That bitch! | 这个贱逼 |
[44:12] | She can’t just slut her way back into our lives. | 她不能总用老套路 一谈正事就扒人裤子 |
[44:15] | I don’t even want her to! | 人家根本没有这方面想法 |
[44:17] | That was weird! | 真是奇了怪了 |
[44:18] | Back when we were together, | 我俩没分手之前 |
[44:20] | I would get all shivery and warm after sex, | 做完爱之后身体会微微颤抖 感觉很温暖 |
[44:22] | but this time, it was different. | 可是这次 感觉完全不一样 |
[44:24] | I felt angry and hateful, | 我觉得很愤怒 悔恨 |
[44:26] | and she has some sort of fucked-up power over me | 感觉我自己任凭她摆布 |
[44:28] | and I don’t know what to do about it. | 可是却无计可施 |
[44:30] | When’s the next time you’re supposed to see her? | 你什么时候还会再见她 |
[44:32] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[44:33] | She’s supposed to come by | 明天她要过来 |
[44:34] | to bring a contract for us to look at. | 带一份合同来给我们看 |
[44:36] | Okay, good. | 那好 |
[44:37] | When she shows up, | 她来了以后 |
[44:39] | we read the contract slowly, | 我们就仔仔细细地看合同 |
[44:41] | we ask a bunch of questions, | 问一系列问题 |
[44:42] | and we come up with an agreement that works for all of us, | 然后想出一个大家都满意的解决方案 |
[44:45] | and if she tries to pull any of that | 可如果她再起歪点子 |
[44:46] | titty-hypnosis sex shit on you, | 还想用性来诱导你 |
[44:48] | you shut it down, all right? | 你就马上叫停 明白了吗 |
[44:50] | Boom. | 就这么办 |
[45:01] | – She use two fingers or three? – Kev. | -她用了两根手指还是三根 -小凯 |
[45:19] | Someone steal your lunch money? | 你的午饭钱被偷了 |
[45:22] | Uh, the church has a potential buyer. | 有买家想把教堂买下来 |
[45:24] | A fucking art gallery. | 办艺术展 |
[45:26] | I thought you said she was having trouble selling it. | 她不是之前卖不出去吗 |
[45:29] | She was. Now she’s not. | 之前是 现在不是了 |
[45:31] | She wants to hold off on our leasing it | 她想在买卖达成以前 |
[45:32] | until this other thing plays out. | 拖着不让我们租 |
[45:34] | So it’s not a done deal? | 也就是说还没最终敲定 |
[45:35] | We still have a chance to… | 我们还是有机会… |
[45:36] | I just said she’s not leasing. | 我的意思是她不想租了 |
[45:38] | …buy it. | 买下来 |
[45:39] | Buy it? With what fucking money, Ian? | 买下来 上哪弄钱去啊 伊恩 |
[45:41] | Guy from The Fairy Tail. | 妖精尾巴俱乐部里那个人 |
[45:44] | No, he’s been way too generous already. | 不 他一直都特别大方 |
[45:46] | It’s fine. We’ll find something else. | 没事的 我们再想别的办法 |
[45:52] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[45:54] | My arc welding sculpture went great. | 我焊的东西特别棒 |
[45:56] | Professor Shelly called it “Intricate and expressive,” | 雪莉教授的评价是”纵横交错” |
[45:58] | and I got a perfect score on my written. | 书面成绩也特别棒 |
[46:00] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. I’m super psyched. | -恭喜了 -谢谢 我特别开心 |
[46:02] | Uh, so a couple of my friends wanted to road trip to Joplin | 我们几个朋友想开车去乔普林 |
[46:04] | to celebrate, and I kinda wanted to go. | 庆祝一番 我挺想去的 |
[46:06] | Was wondering if maybe I could leave Franny here | 我能不能把弗兰妮留在你这 |
[46:07] | with you for a couple nights? | 让她在这住几晚 |
[46:08] | – Of course. – Awesome. | -没问题 -太好了 |
[46:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪呢 |
[46:15] | Who the fuck is that? | 她是谁 |
[46:16] | This–this is Pepa. | 她叫佩佩 |
[46:18] | Derek’s girlfriend. They drove up for my birthday. | 德里克的女朋友 他们来给我过生日 |
[46:21] | Derek’s here? | 德里克在这 |
[46:22] | He is. I think he’s hiding. | 他在 不过好像躲起来了 |
[46:24] | Derek! Ven aqui ahora! | 德里克 快出来这里 |
[46:31] | Hey, Deb. | 小黛 |
[46:34] | Franny got so big. | 弗兰妮长这么大了 |
[46:39] | Yeah, that happens. | 对 这很正常 |
[46:42] | They surprised me, or I would’ve told you. | 我也不知道他们要来 不然就告诉你了 |
[46:48] | Let’s sit down, have a chat. | 大家坐下吧 聊一聊 |
[46:50] | Anybody want some tea or anything? | 有人想喝杯茶吗 |
[46:52] | No, thank you. Excuse me. | 不用了 谢谢 失陪 |
[47:23] | The boy from tea. | 一起喝茶那男孩 |
[47:25] | Yeah. Uh, look. | 对 是这样 |
[47:27] | Sorry to bug you so late– | 很抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[47:28] | Reasons you’re here. Quickly. | 说你为什么来这里 快点 |
[47:31] | We need money to buy the church, or we’ll lose it. | 我们需要钱买下那座教堂 不然就没了 |
[47:32] | Buy? | 买下来 |
[47:33] | I thought you wanted to lease. | 你不是说租下来吗 |
[47:36] | It changed. | 变了 |
[47:37] | I don’t appreciate unannounced home visits. | 我不喜欢不速之客的来访 |
[47:40] | Run along, now. | 赶紧走吧 |
[47:43] | I know you from The Fairy Tail. | 我知道你去过妖精尾巴俱乐部 |
[47:45] | You’re a Friday night regular. | 周五你是常客 |
[47:47] | You cover your face with your turtleneck when you come. | 你高潮时总把高领毛衣拉上来遮住脸 |
[47:50] | So maybe your wife would like to know about that. | 也许你妻子会想知道这件事 |
[47:55] | Hon? | 亲爱的 |
[47:57] | It’s the redhead from the club. | 俱乐部那个红发小子来了 |
[47:59] | Thinks you should know about my turtleneck. | 说你想知道我的高领毛衣的事 |
[48:02] | Also, he wants money. | 另外 他还想要钱 |
[48:05] | Lillian. I’m the one with the money. | 我叫莉莉安 钱在我这里 |
[48:07] | Pleasure. How much would you like? | 幸会 你想要多少 |
[48:15] | 30K, for a down payment to buy a building for at-risk youth. | 三万 为危境少年买收容所的预付款 |
[48:19] | I hear you give exquisite head. | 听说你的口活儿不错 |
[48:22] | I’m curious if your skills extend to both genders. | 不知道你的口技能跨越性别吗 |
[48:30] | Do it for the kids. | 就当帮孩子们了 |
[48:43] | Go forth with integrity and courage, | 请以正直和勇气重新做人 |
[48:46] | right your wrongs, | 纠正过去的错误 |
[48:47] | and help others do the same. | 也帮助他人弥补过错 |
[48:51] | You did it, man. You’re clean. | 你做到了 兄弟 你戒了毒 |
[48:54] | And now, you’re free. | 而现在 你自由了 |
[48:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:10] | You were gone a while. | 你去了挺久的 |
[49:13] | Yeah, I was, uh, driving around. | 对 我开车四处转了转 |
[49:15] | I didn’t think– | 我以前觉得 |
[49:17] | I always figured I didn’t want | 我一直觉得我自己 |
[49:19] | any of the bourgie crap other people had, but… | 不想过其他人那种平庸生活 但是… |
[49:24] | I don’t know–after seeing Brad and that baby… | 我说不好 看到布拉德和他家孩子… |
[49:27] | what’s so fucking terrible about it? | 又觉得这他妈也没什么不好 |
[49:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[49:37] | Brad was here. | 布拉德来过 |
[49:39] | – Okay– – He left. | -好 -又走了 |
[49:41] | He’s around the corner. | 他就在街角 |
[49:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[49:48] | You might want to think about finding that new sponsor now. | 你现在可以考虑下找个新担保人了 |
[50:18] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[50:21] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[50:23] | Come on, let me take you home. | 来吧 我送你回家 |
[50:26] | I’m not your fucking daddy. | 我他妈又不是你爸 |
[50:29] | I’m not your fucking problem. | 不用你他妈多管闲事 |
[50:36] | So you can sleep it off at my place, all right? | 你今晚可以去我家睡 醒醒酒 |
[50:40] | We’ll hit a meeting, first thing. | 早上一起来我们就去互助会 |
[50:41] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走 |
[50:43] | No. | 不要 |
[50:46] | – Hey, Brad! – You know what? | -布拉德 -算了 |
[50:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[50:55] | What, are you gonna drive fucking wasted? | 怎么 你喝得烂醉如泥还想开车 |
[50:57] | Look, don’t do this, man. | 听我说 别这样 兄弟 |
[51:00] | Hey, your kid needs you! | 你家孩子需要你 |
[51:07] | God damn it! | 他妈的 |
[51:08] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[51:48] | Joplin, here we come. | 乔普林 我们来了 |
[51:50] | Rod doesn’t want any E, so he said he’ll drive first. | 罗德不想嗑药 所以提出先由他开车 |
[51:54] | That lamp is so beautiful. | 那盏路灯可真美 |
[51:58] | Isn’t it so fucking beautiful? | 是不是特别美 |
[52:01] | I think the drugs are kicking in. | 我觉得药效上来了 |
[52:03] | I think your face is kicking in. | 我觉得你的脸上来了 |
[52:09] | Derek can’t touch me. | 德里克伤不到我 |
[52:12] | No one can. | 谁也伤不到我 |
[52:31] | Liam. Why didn’t you show me this? | 利亚姆 你怎么没给我看这个 |
[52:34] | – What? – Your test. | -什么 -你的考试成绩 |
[52:37] | All the Xs have magically become check marks. | 所有叉都奇迹般地变成了对勾 |
[52:41] | You got an A. | 你得了A |
[52:43] | Standing up for our principles worked. | 我们坚持原则成功了 |
[52:45] | You see, | 你看 |
[52:48] | this is the point I’m making with the liberal elite. | 这就是我想让那些自由精英明白的道理 |
[52:51] | In the war between the have-nots and the have-everythings, | 在人生赢家和穷苦人民的斗争中 |
[52:54] | their guilt is our ammunition. | 他们的内疚感就是我们的武器 |
[52:56] | Never forget that. | 永远别忘记这一点 |
[52:58] | – Okay. – Morning, fam. | -好的 -早上好啊各位 |
[53:00] | – Good morning. – Where’s your, uh, | -早上好 -你那位… |
[53:01] | drug addict? I don’t hear him moaning. | 瘾君子呢 怎么没听见他叫唤 |
[53:03] | I set him free. He’s returning back the Purple Heart, | 我放他走了 他会退回紫心勋章 |
[53:06] | and heading back to Juilliard in the fall. | 秋季学期会回茱莉亚音乐学院读书 |
[53:08] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[53:12] | Jesus, that chick’s gonna put you in the hospital. | 我去 那妞迟早得让你进医院 |
[53:17] | Uh, Brad relapsed. | 布拉德喝酒了 |
[53:20] | He took off, and I’ve been trying to find him all night. | 然后开车走了 我一晚上都在找他 |
[53:23] | Fuck. Are you okay? | 操 你还好吗 |
[53:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[53:34] | Who the hell is this? | 这他妈是谁 |
[53:36] | This is my girlfriend, all right? | 这是我女朋友 |
[53:39] | I was at Betty Ford three times. | 福特戒疗院我去了三次 |
[53:40] | It didn’t work for me, cost a fortune. | 一直戒不了 花了好多钱 |
[53:42] | You cleaned me up in five days. | 你五天就让我戒毒了 |
[53:44] | Here. | 给 |
[53:46] | That’s cash, from my parents. | 这是我爸妈给的现金 |
[53:48] | It’s five grand, plus, | 五千块 另外 |
[53:51] | Nora-Jean’s folks are gonna give you $2,500 | 诺拉·简的父母还会给你两千五 |
[53:54] | for the Beaver Trap Detox Special. | 来一套捕鼠器定制戒毒疗程 |
[54:01] | Okay, so let me get this straight. | 等等 我理一下思路 |
[54:03] | You want to take half the profits, | 你想拿分到一半的收益 |
[54:05] | even though you’re one person, | 尽管你是一个人 |
[54:07] | and you want us to get half, | 而我们也只能分到一半 |
[54:08] | even though we’re two people. | 虽然我们是两个人 |
[54:11] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[54:13] | It is more than fair. | 这公平得很 |
[54:14] | You stole our bar. You shouldn’t get shit. | 你偷了我们的酒吧 一分钱都不该给你 |
[54:17] | Honey, we’ve moved past that. | 亲爱的 往事一笔勾销 |
[54:18] | Not when she crawls up on me | 可她后来还色诱我 |
[54:20] | like I’m some sort of weak fool. | 把我当成色欲熏心的智障 |
[54:21] | That’s not how this works. | 绝对不能这样 |
[54:23] | We each get 1/3. Period. End of story. | 每人1/3 就这么定了 |
[54:26] | Agreed. You heard her. | 同意 你也听到了 |
[54:28] | This time, we get what we want. | 这次 我们势在必得 |
[54:31] | Now, I’m gonna go get a bucket of extra crispy | 好了 我去买一袋加脆炸鸡 |
[54:33] | and a pile of biscuits for lunch. | 再来一包饼干当午餐 |
[54:34] | When I get back, we’ll go over all the orders | 等我回来 我们再过一遍订单 |
[54:36] | and maintenance and shit. | 还有维修费用什么的 |
[54:37] | Until then, keep your saddle greased | 在那之前 坐垫绑好 |
[54:40] | and your guns oiled. | 枪杆上油 |
[54:54] | And these are contingencies, like appraisals, | 这些是合同附件 比如估价 |
[54:57] | and, um, inspections and mortgage agreements, | 检查 还有抵押贷款协议 |
[55:01] | but no rush, by the way. | 不过不着急 |
[55:03] | It’s just for your information. | 就是给你们看看 |
[55:06] | We’ll have our lawyers look it over. | 我们会让律师看看 |
[55:08] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[55:09] | Hey, Fi. | 小菲 |
[55:11] | – You Margo? – I am. | -你是玛戈吗 -正是 |
[55:14] | Well, your office said we could find you here. | 你办公室的人说你在这里 |
[55:16] | I have a check for the church. | 我带了买教堂的支票 |
[55:18] | It’s a down payment. | 这是预付款 |
[55:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[55:22] | The youth shelter. | 青少年收容所 |
[55:24] | We were gonna lease it, but now we wanna buy it. | 我们本打算租赁 但现在想买 |
[55:26] | Wait, the shelter is you and Trevor? | 等等 收容所就是你和特雷弗 |
[55:28] | You two know each other? | 你们认识 |
[55:30] | – This is my brother. – That’s my sister. | -这是我弟 -这是我姐 |
[55:32] | Come outside a second. I’ll be right back. | 跟我出来一下 马上回来 |
[55:40] | Those guys are buying the church. | 那俩人打算买那座教堂 |
[55:42] | Wait, has anyone signed anything yet? | 等等 他们已经签完合同了 |
[55:44] | Well, no, not yet. | 还没有 |
[55:45] | Cool, okay, so go tell ’em not to. | 好 那你让他们别签 |
[55:47] | Ian, you don’t want that place. | 伊恩 那个地方不好 |
[55:49] | It’s–it’s a piece of shit inside. | 里面简直是垃圾场 |
[55:50] | Oh, no, we love it. It’s perfect. | 不 我们很喜欢 非常完美 |
[55:53] | Well, you’ll find another place. | 你们能找到其他地方 |
[55:55] | I mean, trashed buildings that nobody wanted before | 之前没人要的很多垃圾建筑 |
[55:58] | are popping up for sale all over. | 现在都在出售了 |
[55:59] | They’ll find another place. | 他们去找别的地方吧 |
[56:00] | We found it first. | 我们先找到的 |
[56:06] | The neighborhood is against the shelter. | 社区的人不喜欢收容所 |
[56:09] | You, like, speak for the neighborhood now? | 你现在能代表这个社区了 |
[56:10] | People wanna feel safe. | 大家希望有安全感 |
[56:12] | My kids wanna feel safe. | 我的孩子们也需要安全感 |
[56:14] | These guys are South Side. | 他们是南区的人 |
[56:15] | They want to give back. | 他们想回馈社会 |
[56:17] | They want to engage the community, | 他们想提升社区品质 |
[56:18] | provide programs for kids in need. | 给需要的孩子提供机会 |
[56:21] | Kids like yours! | 比如你们那些孩子 |
[56:22] | My kids don’t need art classes. | 我的孩子们不需要艺术课 |
[56:23] | They need homes. They’re at-risk. | 他们需要家 他们深陷危机 |
[56:25] | They’re not at-risk, they are risk, Ian. | 不是深陷危机 他们就是危机 伊恩 |
[56:29] | That girl you brought into our house | 你带进我们家那个女孩 |
[56:31] | bit off a dick! | 咬断了一根鸡巴 |
[56:31] | That’s exactly why she needs help! | 所以她才需要帮助啊 |
[56:33] | I have worked too hard and risked too much of my ass | 我付出了很多努力 冒很大风险 |
[56:36] | and put it on the– | 才让这俩人… |
[56:37] | I promised those kids that church, Fiona. | 我向孩子们保证会拿到教堂 菲奥娜 |
[56:39] | I am not tearing it– | 我绝对不会食言… |
[56:40] | Find another fucking church. | 你他妈再找一座教堂 |
[57:01] | Hey, kids. | 宝宝们 |
[57:02] | Grub’s here! | 老爹回来了 |
[57:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[57:07] | Spasiba. | 谢谢[俄语] |
[57:09] | What in tarnation? | 什么情况 |
[57:16] | 50/50. | 一半一半 |