时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 日了狗了 |
[00:05] | What were you doing last week | 上周有什么要紧的事 |
[00:06] | that was so important you missed the episode? | 竟然连剧都没看 |
[00:09] | Well, here it is. | 好好看吧 |
[00:11] | Unless you wanna watch us. | 要不然继续看我们干 |
[00:13] | Fuck off. | 滚蛋 |
[00:14] | Yeah, fuck off. | 没错 滚蛋 |
[00:15] | I was at Betty Ford three times. | 福特戒疗院我去了三次 |
[00:17] | It didn’t work for me. | 一直戒不了 |
[00:18] | You cleaned me up in five days. | 你五天就让我戒毒了 |
[00:20] | Nora-Jean’s folks are gonna give you $2,500 | 诺拉·简的父母还会给你两千五 |
[00:22] | for the Beaver Trap Detox Special. | 来一套捕鼠器定制戒毒疗程 |
[00:24] | I’m ready to go back to who I was– | 我准备好回归本我了 |
[00:26] | an upstanding citizen. | 一个正直公民 |
[00:28] | I believe in second chances. | 我相信第二次机会 |
[00:30] | Welcome to Lumber Lawn and Lighting, Mr. Gallagher. | 欢迎加入木草明 加拉格先生 |
[00:35] | – What? – My stupid dad just walked in. | -怎么了 -我那白痴老爸刚走进来了 |
[00:37] | You want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[00:38] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[00:40] | Joplin, here we come. | 乔普林 我们来了 |
[00:42] | Rod doesn’t want any E, | 罗德不想嗑药 |
[00:43] | so he said he’ll drive first. | 所以提出先由他开车 |
[00:46] | You might want to think about | 你现在可以考虑下 |
[00:46] | finding that new sponsor now. | 找个新担保人了 |
[00:48] | Hey, your kid needs you. | 你家孩子需要你 |
[00:51] | Check for the church. It’s a down payment. | 教堂的支票 这是预付款 |
[00:53] | – Who are you? – The youth shelter. | -你是谁 -青少年收容所 |
[00:54] | Wait, the shelter is you and Trevor? | 等等 收容所就是你和特雷弗 |
[00:56] | And I’m over feeling guilty for wanting to better myself. | 我再也不在为寻求更好的自己感到愧疚了 |
[00:59] | I promised those kids that church, Fiona. | 我向孩子们保证会拿到教堂 菲奥娜 |
[01:01] | Find another fuckin’ church! | 你他妈再找一座教堂 |
[02:13] | I mean, it’s incredibly unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[02:16] | What pisses me off most | 我最生气的是 |
[02:17] | is that Ian knows I’m not against | 伊恩知道我并不反对 |
[02:19] | a shelter for those kids. | 给孩子们找个收容所 |
[02:20] | I love screwdrivers. | 我爱螺丝刀 |
[02:22] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[02:23] | not in my backyard. | 不能在我后院搞 |
[02:25] | There. I fuckin’ said it, and I didn’t catch on fire. | 看 我他妈说了 也没什么大不了的 |
[02:28] | The thing is, when you’re screwing something hard… | 当你用力拧东西的时候… |
[02:30] | It’s not like I’m some rich jerkoff | 我又不是为富不仁的混蛋 |
[02:31] | who’s worried that his view is gonna be spoiled | 担心一群流浪汉 |
[02:33] | by a bunch of homeless people. | 把视野给污染了 |
[02:35] | …it’s just satisfying. | …会感到无比满足 |
[02:38] | Are you even listening to me complain? | 你到底有没有听我抱怨 |
[02:40] | No. | 没有 |
[02:41] | But you are his sister. | 但是你是他姐姐 |
[02:43] | You think he’d be on your side. | 你觉得他应该跟你站在一边 |
[02:44] | Right. It’s my own family. | 对 我们是一家人 |
[02:46] | If I screw up this apartment building investment, | 如果这幢公寓的投资搞砸的话 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna be the one living in a shelter. | 要住收容所的人就是我了 |
[02:50] | I’ve put everything I’ve got into this. | 对这里我已经倾尽所有了 |
[02:52] | Blood, sweat. | 心血 汗水 |
[02:56] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[02:59] | Is that Mrs. Cardinal? | 是卡迪纳尔夫人吗 |
[03:00] | Did she ever pay? | 她交过房租吗 |
[03:01] | No. I gave her a week three weeks ago. | 没有 三周前我给了她一周期限 |
[03:04] | All I’ve heard since is a bark. | 至今只听到一声狗叫 |
[03:15] | Mrs. Cardinal? | 卡迪纳尔夫人 |
[03:16] | No more fake dog barking. | 不要再学狗叫了 |
[03:21] | There’s a water leak coming from your apartment. | 你这间房子漏水了 |
[03:23] | I have to come in. | 我得进来看看 |
[03:27] | I’m coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[03:32] | Mrs. Cardinal? | 卡迪纳尔夫人 |
[03:37] | Jesus, that smell. | 天啊 这味儿 |
[03:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[03:45] | Mrs. Cardinal! | 卡迪纳尔夫人 |
[03:48] | God! | 天啊 |
[04:00] | This is a fire hazard. | 这是火灾隐患 |
[04:03] | And… | 还有 |
[04:04] | …all sorts of other hazards. | 各种安全隐患 |
[04:07] | God, I can feel diseases crawling up my legs. | 老天 感觉病菌在顺着腿往上爬 |
[04:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:13] | There really is a dog. | 还真的有狗 |
[04:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:20] | Oh, fuck! | 我靠 |
[04:25] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[04:27] | Oh, fuck. | 我靠 |
[04:29] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不会吧 |
[04:30] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:31] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:32] | No, don’t do that. | 别 别这样 |
[04:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[04:43] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[04:45] | Hey there, sweetie. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[04:47] | Aren’t you the cutest little thing? | 你是不是个小可爱 |
[04:49] | Are you the cutest little thing? | 你是不是个小可爱 |
[04:51] | Yes, you are. Yes, you are. | 你就是 你就是 |
[04:54] | – Hey, Ness. – She okay? | -妮莎 -她还好吧 |
[04:56] | No, Mrs. Cardinal’s dead. | 不好 卡迪纳尔太太死了 |
[04:59] | Oh, gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[05:00] | Yeah, probably for a few days. | 对 可能已经死了几天了 |
[05:02] | – That’s terrible. – Yeah. | -太糟糕了 -是啊 |
[05:05] | This little lovely bunny… you just need some love, don’t you? | 可爱的小狗狗 你很需要关爱 不是吗 |
[05:08] | Don’t you? Yes, you do. | 是不是 是的 你就是 |
[05:10] | Yes, you do. | 你就是 |
[05:12] | Ness, there’s–there’s something you should probably know | 妮莎 有件事你可能得知道 |
[05:14] | about that dog. | 关于这只狗的 |
[05:15] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | You’re up with the sun, my son. | 日出而作啊 儿子 |
[05:23] | I had to drop Fiona off at her building | 我得载菲奥娜去她的房子那 |
[05:25] | so I could use her car to fake Uber. | 这样我好用她的车假扮优步 |
[05:29] | Did you feed the junkie? | 你给吸毒的吃饭没 |
[05:30] | Yeah. She said she was cured and wanted to go home. | 嗯 她说她已经好了想回家了 |
[05:33] | That’s what they all say. | 他们都这么说 |
[05:34] | You water her after school for me? | 你放学后能帮我喂她点水吗 |
[05:36] | I should get more. | 我该多要点的 |
[05:37] | Junkies are nasty. | 吸毒的都很恶心 |
[05:39] | Son, addiction is a disease. | 儿子 毒瘾是种病 |
[05:41] | Try not to judge the afflicted by the curse. | 不要对那些被诅咒折磨的人评头论足 |
[05:45] | – Shit. – What’s wrong? | -妈的 -怎么了 |
[05:48] | I asked the Academy if they’d help me out or anything, you know? | 我问学院能不能帮我什么的 |
[05:50] | But they turned me down flat. | 但他们断然回绝我了 |
[05:52] | Damn Comanche gets a full ride, and I don’t get a cent. | 该死的科曼奇佬拿了全额 我一个子都没有 |
[05:55] | Difficult to begrudge a little restitution | 很难去嫉妒给美国原住民兄弟的 |
[05:58] | for our Native American brothers. | 一点小恩惠 |
[06:00] | How much more you need? | 你还需要多少 |
[06:01] | After the junkie downstairs, I’ll still be $4,227 short | 算上楼下那个吸毒的那份 我还差4227块 |
[06:04] | for this first semester. | 这才是第一个学期的学费 |
[06:06] | What if I give you $5,000 to kill Fiona? | 如果我给你五千块要你杀了菲奥娜呢 |
[06:11] | Murder’s a capital crime, Ian. | 谋杀是死罪 伊恩 |
[06:13] | I’d do it for ten. | 给我十块我就干 |
[06:15] | You should be doing it as a public service. | 你应该当成公益服务来做 |
[06:18] | And what, pray tell, is this? | 请告诉我这是什么 |
[06:20] | That is a letter, Frank. | 是封信 弗兰克 |
[06:25] | I beg to differ. | 不敢苟同 |
[06:27] | It is, in fact, my invitation to the middle class. | 这其实是邀请我进入中产阶级的邀请函 |
[06:31] | My first non-fraudulent credit card. | 我第一张不是靠诈骗得来的信用卡 |
[06:34] | I am officially in the club. | 我正式步入中产阶级了 |
[06:37] | Somebody at the credit card company is losing their job. | 信用卡公司的某人要丢饭碗了 |
[06:39] | Au contraire. | 正相反 |
[06:41] | I’m as reliable as rain in Seattle. | 我和西雅图的雨水一样可靠 |
[06:43] | In fact, you are looking at Employee of the Month. | 事实上 我现在可是月度最佳员工 |
[06:46] | I’m getting my photograph taken for the Wall of Fame. | 我的照片要上名人墙了 |
[06:48] | – I gotta make money. – Yo, drop me off at Patsy’s? | -我要赚钱 -捎我到Patsy之家行吗 |
[06:51] | Five bucks. | 五块 |
[06:52] | You’re heading that direction anyway. | 你反正都要去那边 |
[06:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:56] | Only freaks at my school get Student of the Month. | 我们学校只有怪人才当得上月度优秀学生 |
[07:01] | That’s different. | 这不一样 |
[07:04] | I was sort of hoping he’d show up at the meeting. | 我还希望他会来互助会 |
[07:07] | Shit, he could be dead for all we know. | 操 他可能已经死了 |
[07:09] | You try the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah. Nothing. | 报了 没消息 |
[07:13] | Last bender, he disappeared for three weeks. | 上次喝酒 他消失了三周 |
[07:16] | Jesus, three weeks? | 天呐 三周 |
[07:21] | He’s not at the shop. | 他不在店里 |
[07:23] | Hasn’t been there. | 也没去过 |
[07:25] | You try Cami? | 你联系过卡米没 |
[07:27] | Yeah, she’s not picking up. | 联系了 她不接电话 |
[07:32] | I never should’ve gone back to work for him. | 我就不该回来给他打工的 |
[07:34] | He was sober for so long, I thought maybe | 他戒了这么久了 我想着也许 |
[07:36] | he had his shit together this time. | 这次他改过自新了 |
[07:38] | He’s a drunk. Drunks drink. | 他是个酒鬼 酒鬼离不开酒 |
[07:41] | It’s a setback. People have setbacks. | 只是小挫折 人都会遇到挫折 |
[07:45] | All addicts are narcissists. | 所有有瘾的人都是自大狂 |
[07:48] | I don’t even know what that means, | 不知道你在说什么 |
[07:50] | but if it means asshole, I agree. | 不过如果你是指混蛋的话 我同意 |
[07:52] | – What are we gonna do? – What do you mean? | -我们该怎么办 -什么意思 |
[07:55] | W-we can’t just sit here, right? | 我们不能傻坐在这 对吧 |
[07:57] | The guy’s self-destructing. | 他是在自毁 |
[07:59] | He’s on his own. | 他只能靠他自己了 |
[08:01] | No. | 不 |
[08:03] | No, I don’t– I don’t accept that. | 不 我不接受 |
[08:04] | What you do or don’t accept | 你接受什么或不接受什么 |
[08:05] | doesn’t have anything to do with it. | 都无关紧要 |
[08:07] | All right, well, I’m gonna look for him. | 我要去找他 |
[08:09] | I-I mean, maybe he’s at Cami’s. | 或许他在凯米家 |
[08:11] | Mm, not likely. | 不太可能 |
[08:12] | She tossed his ass out. | 她把他赶出去了 |
[08:13] | Maybe his fuckin’ battery ran out. | 或许他电池没电了 |
[08:15] | Okay? Maybe he’s sleeping it off somewhere. Who knows? | 好吗 或许他在某个地方睡觉解酒 谁知道呢 |
[08:19] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[08:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:26] | – I need your help. – Me? | -我需要你的帮助 -我 |
[08:29] | Yeah, who’d be better at finding a drunk than you? | 对 你最会找酒鬼了 |
[08:54] | No, no, no. You cannot come yet. | 不 不 不 你还不能高潮 |
[08:57] | Not yet. | 憋住 |
[09:00] | Now you may come. | 现在可以了 |
[09:17] | When you do as you’re told, | 乖乖听话 |
[09:19] | you get rewards. | 就能有奖励 |
[09:31] | Frank, are we poor? | 弗兰克 我们穷吗 |
[09:32] | No. You saw my new credit card this morning. | 不 你今早看到我的新信用卡了 |
[09:35] | We’re on the climb, son. | 我们势头正盛 孩子 |
[09:36] | Frank Gallagher is ascendant! | 弗兰克·加拉格在蒸蒸日上 |
[09:38] | Then why do we walk to school when everyone else drives? | 那为什么我们要走路去学校 而其他人都开车 |
[09:41] | Well, we’re more dedicated to the survival of the planet, | 我们更致力于地球的生存 |
[09:43] | reducing carbon emissions. | 减少二氧化碳排放 |
[09:45] | Besides, walking’s good exercise. | 再说 走路是很好的锻炼 |
[09:49] | So we are poor. | 那我们就是穷人了 |
[09:51] | Relatively, yes. | 相对来说 是的 |
[09:52] | ‘K. See ya. | 好吧 再见 |
[10:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:13] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[10:16] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[10:17] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[10:19] | I thought I’d seen your orgasm face before, but that… | 我以为我见过你高潮时的表情 但是刚才 |
[10:23] | I’ve never seen that before. | 我以前从没见过 |
[10:25] | Like a whole body freak-out. | 好像整个身体都激动起来了 |
[10:28] | It was good. | 是挺爽的 |
[10:31] | Is that why you guys have me go first? | 所以你们才让我先做吗 |
[10:34] | So you can get me out of the way? | 好让我闪一边去 |
[10:35] | So you can have your exclusive girl party? | 你们就能开专属女生派对了 |
[10:38] | You’re my man. You know that. | 你是我男人 你知道的 |
[10:39] | It’s not a man that you want. | 不是你想要的男人 |
[10:41] | You came like your head was gonna explode. | 你高潮的时候脑袋就像要炸裂了一样 |
[10:45] | I have great orgasms with you, too, babe. | 我和你做的时候高潮也很爽啊 宝贝 |
[10:48] | All the orgasms that you’ve ever had by me– | 你和我经历的那些高潮 |
[10:50] | the-the-the swing set, | 性爱秋千 |
[10:52] | the alley behind the Safeway– | 西夫韦超市背后的小巷 |
[10:53] | you never once had a spas-gasm. | 你从没有痉挛高潮过 |
[10:55] | She’s a woman. | 她是女人 |
[10:57] | She knows a woman’s body. | 她了解女人的身体 |
[10:59] | Well, great, V. | 很好 小维 |
[11:00] | If a woman knows a woman’s body so much better, | 如果一个女人更了解女人的身体 |
[11:03] | maybe I should start doing guys, | 也许我该开始和男人做 |
[11:04] | since they know guys’ bodies better. | 毕竟他们更了解男人的身体 |
[11:06] | Maybe then I can have a spas-gasm. | 也许我也可以痉挛高潮 |
[11:09] | – You’re not gay. – You don’t know that! | -你不是同志 -你又怎么知道 |
[11:11] | You don’t know that. I might be. | 你又怎么知道 我可能是 |
[11:13] | I might be gay. Part-gay. | 我可能是同志 半同志 |
[11:15] | Okay. Go ahead. Suck a dick. | 好 那你去吃屌吧 |
[11:17] | Maybe I will. Maybe I will go suck a dick. | 也许我会 也许我会去吃屌 |
[11:19] | I could be all gender-liquid like you. | 我可能像你一样是水性人 |
[11:21] | – You don’t know. – You mean gender fluid? | -你可说不清 -你是说流性人吗 |
[11:23] | Fluids, liquids, whatever. | 管他是流是水 随便什么 |
[11:26] | Fair’s fair, right? | 讲公道 好吗 |
[11:27] | You get to be with another girl, fine. | 你可以和别的女的做 好 |
[11:28] | Well, I’m gonna be with a man. | 我也要去找个男的做 |
[11:30] | We’ll see how okay you are with it when you peek in the shower | 等你在浴室外偷看 |
[11:33] | and you see me coming all over some guy who isn’t you, | 看我射在某个男人身上 而没叫上你 |
[11:35] | and you weren’t invited. | 看你能接受多少 |
[11:37] | I’d like to peek in shower | 我也要在浴室外偷看 |
[11:38] | when you come all over a man, too. | 看你射在男人身上 |
[11:39] | No! No! | 不行 |
[11:41] | You’re not invited, and neither are you. | 没叫你 也没叫你 |
[11:44] | When I do gay shit, it is just for me. | 我干同志勾当时 就仅供自己享受 |
[11:46] | I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[11:47] | You two just… | 你俩就趁我不在 |
[11:48] | lick each other like cats all day | 整天像只猫似的在对方身上 |
[11:50] | while I’m gone. | 舔来舔去 |
[11:52] | Best idea he’s ever had. | 这主意不错 |
[11:53] | Mm-mm, four times this morning is enough. | 一早上来四次够了 |
[11:59] | Four? | 四次 |
[12:06] | So what do I do now? | 那我现在该做什么 |
[12:08] | You guys contact next of kin? | 你们联系直系亲属了吗 |
[12:10] | Yes, ma’am. If we can locate any. | 我们想 但没联系上 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry, I– I don’t have any information. | 抱歉 我什么都不知道 |
[12:14] | It’s not unusual. | 这很正常 |
[12:16] | I only saw her a couple times. | 我只见过她几次 |
[12:18] | Nobody visited. | 没人来看过她 |
[12:19] | She was pretty much a shut-in. | 她没办法出门 |
[12:23] | So… | 所以 |
[12:25] | what about all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[12:28] | Technically, it goes to her heirs. | 算是遗产吧 |
[12:31] | If any turn up. | 如果有继承人的话 |
[12:33] | If you do turn something up, | 要是你找到什么东西了 |
[12:35] | an address book, anything, | 通讯录之类的 |
[12:37] | give me a call. | 给我个电话 |
[12:38] | Thanks. Sure. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:41] | Kind of a cute dog. | 狗狗蛮可爱的 |
[12:44] | Yeah. Not so sure after what I saw. | 算是吧 但我现在不这么觉得了 |
[12:46] | I called animal control. They’ll be by to pick him up. | 我叫了动物管理局 他们会来接它走 |
[12:48] | What’ll happen to him? | 他们会怎么处理 |
[12:50] | They put ’em down once they’ve eaten human flesh. | 吃过人肉的动物都会被安乐死 |
[12:53] | – Jesus. – Good luck. | -天哪 -祝好运 |
[12:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:03] | Rusty. Oh, hey. Hey, Rusty? | 拉斯提 拉斯提 |
[13:05] | Gotta stay here, buddy. | 你不能走 伙计 |
[13:06] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[13:09] | Stay here and wait for the executioner. | 在这等着刽子手来吧 |
[13:13] | Sorry your friend is dead. | 很遗憾你的朋友去世了 |
[13:18] | – Morning, Kev. – Mornin’. | -早 小凯 -早 |
[13:20] | What can I get you? | 要来点什么 |
[13:21] | Can I get a coffee, two sugars, | 我要一杯咖啡 加两块糖 |
[13:22] | and a bran muffin, please? | 和一个玛芬蛋糕 谢谢 |
[13:25] | – What’s up? – Hey, what’s up, man? | -早 -早 |
[13:31] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 能问你个事儿吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah, sure. Shoot. | 当然 说吧 |
[13:36] | How did you know you were gay? | 你怎么知道自己是基佬的 |
[13:39] | Were you, like, straight, | 是那种本来是直的 |
[13:40] | and then started experimenting | 然后想试一试 |
[13:42] | and just decided that you liked being gay more? | 最后就决定做个同性恋了 |
[13:46] | I… guess I just kinda knew. | 我大概就是知道吧 |
[13:49] | So you were always positive that you were into dudes more? | 所以你一直都知道你更喜欢男人 |
[13:53] | I… no, I guess not really. | 也不能这么说吧 |
[13:55] | You know when you’re younger, | 你也知道 从小 |
[13:56] | everyone tells you that you’re | 大家都会跟你说 |
[13:57] | supposed to be into girls. | 你应该喜欢女孩子 |
[13:58] | So I, uh–I kinda went through | 所以我在五年级的时候 |
[14:00] | this weird phase in fifth grade | 有过这么一段时期 |
[14:01] | where I was really into | 我特别喜欢 |
[14:02] | this chick Carrie Yazel, | 一个叫卡丽·叶佐的妹子 |
[14:04] | but I’m pretty sure it’s just ’cause she was the one | 但我很确定那是因为 |
[14:06] | who looked most like a dude. | 她是最像男人的女生 |
[14:08] | Eh, it wasn’t until, uh… | 直到… |
[14:10] | Until what? | 直到什么 |
[14:12] | Justin Timberlake. | 贾老板 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 懂 |
[14:15] | – He’s hot. – Yep. | -他很性感 -是的 |
[14:17] | Are you attracted to me? | 那你喜欢我吗 |
[14:21] | – No. – Why not? | -不 -为什么 |
[14:23] | I’m not hot? | 我不够性感吗 |
[14:24] | Yeah. But I mean– | 也性感 但是 |
[14:26] | Ian, soy latte no foam, extra hot. | 伊恩 无泡加热豆奶 |
[14:29] | Two sugars and a muffin. | 两块糖和一个玛芬蛋糕 |
[14:30] | Yours is paid for. | 有人给你买单了 |
[14:32] | The guy at the end of the counter. | 边上那个家伙 |
[14:39] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[14:52] | You buy my muffin? | 你给我付的玛芬蛋糕 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:55] | Are you hitting on me? | 你在撩我吗 |
[14:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:59] | Are you trying to fuck me? | 你想跟我上床吗 |
[15:02] | N-n-no. | 不 |
[15:02] | No, I j– I just–I, uh–no. | 不 我只是 我没有 |
[15:04] | ‘Cause it’s not a– it’s not a bad thing | 我挺愿意的 |
[15:06] | if you were. | 如果你想的话 |
[15:07] | I’m not offended. | 我没生气 |
[15:09] | And I’m not saying no. | 我也没在拒绝 |
[15:11] | I’m–I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. | 我 我很抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[15:13] | Um, once a week, I– I try and do a good deed. | 我只是周行一善 |
[15:16] | – So– – So you’re not hitting on me? | -所以 -所以你没在撩我 |
[15:17] | No. No. No, no. | 对 对 我没有 |
[15:18] | It was totally random. Ah… | 我行善是随机挑人的 |
[15:20] | I really–I hope you’re not offended, | 我真的希望没有冒犯到你 |
[15:21] | because, you know, I–I just– | 因为 那个 我真的 |
[15:23] | you’re a good-looking dude and everything, I’m just– | 你长的很帅 真的 我只是 |
[15:24] | no, I’m straight, so. | 我是直男 就是这样 |
[15:30] | Oh, okay. Thanks. | 哦 好的 谢谢 |
[15:32] | Yeah. Sure. | 嗯没事 |
[15:33] | Have a nice day. | 祝你生活愉快 |
[15:39] | Is that code? | 那是暗语吗 |
[15:41] | For what? No. | 什么 不是 |
[15:42] | No, it’s not code for anything. | 不 不是暗语 |
[15:43] | It just means “Have a nice day.” | 就是字面意思 祝你生活愉快 |
[15:47] | Right. | 这样 |
[15:49] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[15:50] | No. Okay. | 没事 |
[15:52] | Have a nice day. | 祝你生活愉快 |
[15:58] | The fuck? | 卧槽 |
[16:01] | If you do find him, don’t bring him back. | 你们要是找到他 别费力带他回来了 |
[16:04] | Unless he’s sober. | 除非他清醒过来 |
[16:07] | He used up all nine of his lives. | 我不会再给他机会了 |
[16:11] | Brad’s been a rock for us. | 布拉德一直是我们的坚强后盾 |
[16:14] | And we want to return the favor. | 现在我们想报答他 |
[16:24] | Would you mind? | 能帮我抱一会儿吗 |
[16:25] | I’ll get the tea. | 我去倒茶 |
[16:27] | It’s so nice having somebody to talk to. | 能有个讲话的人真好 |
[16:33] | We waited four years– | 我们等了4年 |
[16:35] | four years– | 4年 |
[16:38] | to have a baby, | 才要孩子 |
[16:41] | hoping Brad could handle it. | 就盼着布拉德能应付得来 |
[16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:47] | And the second we do, he goes off the wagon. | 结果孩子刚生下 他又钻酒坛子里了 |
[16:53] | Listen, Cami, you should be pissed, | 听着 卡米 你应该生气 |
[16:56] | of course, but it’s a disease, | 没毛病 但酒瘾是病 |
[16:59] | you know, and he’s fighting it. | 他已经在努力戒了 |
[17:00] | I can’t be worried about two babies. | 我不能同时操心两个婴儿 |
[17:04] | I have to be worried about where the next paycheck is coming from | 我该操心的是下一份薪水从哪儿来 |
[17:07] | and then feeding that one! | 和给他喂奶 |
[17:13] | You’re a natural. | 你带孩子很有天分 |
[17:15] | Uh, I think it was all him. | 是因为他乖 |
[17:24] | There you go. There you go. | 给妈妈抱 给妈妈抱 |
[17:27] | Oh, hey there. | 来 妈妈抱 |
[17:29] | I know. | 乖 |
[17:32] | Oh, sorry. | 啊 抱歉 |
[17:38] | I love Brad. | 我爱布拉德 |
[17:43] | Sober Brad. | 清醒时候的他 |
[17:45] | If he wants to kill himself… | 但如果他想自取灭亡 |
[17:49] | …he has to leave us out of it. | 别带上我们娘两 |
[17:54] | Cami. | 卡米 |
[17:55] | Any chance you can track Brad on your phone? | 你能用手机追踪布拉德吗 |
[18:45] | Oh, my God. | 我天啊 |
[18:47] | Hey. Did we? | 喂 我们做了 |
[18:49] | Like four times. | 大概4次吧 |
[18:51] | Uh, did we use any… | 那我们有没有用什么 |
[18:53] | Well, I did try to pull out the first time. | 第一次我试着拔出来了 |
[18:56] | No. Damn it! | 不是吧 我靠 |
[18:59] | – No! – What’s wrong? | -完了 -怎么了 |
[19:00] | – I’m pregnant! – What? | -我怀孕了 -什么 |
[19:02] | You can’t know already. | 哪有这么快就知道的 |
[19:03] | Hi, good morning, Franny. | 嗨 早上好 弗兰妮 |
[19:06] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[19:08] | I do know. I can feel it. | 我就是知道 我能感觉到 |
[19:10] | I’m ovulating. | 我正在排卵期 |
[19:12] | My boobs are already twice as big. | 我的胸已经是两倍大了 |
[19:14] | Oh, my God, I can feel your sperm attacking my egg! | 我的天啊 我能感觉到你的精子正在攻城掠地 |
[19:17] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:18] | I am not gonna make the same mistake twice. | 我绝对不要重蹈覆辙 |
[19:20] | No, Franny, uh, you’re not a mistake. | 不 弗兰妮 我不是说你是错误 |
[19:22] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[19:24] | Okay, I’m gonna go to the pharmacy. | 我要去药店 |
[19:25] | I need to get the morning after pill. | 我得去买紧急避孕药 |
[19:26] | Can you watch Franny and give me your car keys? | 你能帮我照看弗兰妮然后把你车钥匙给我吗 |
[19:28] | What’s the big hurry? | 有什么好急的 |
[19:30] | What’s the big hurry?! | 有什么好急的 |
[19:32] | I’ve got less than 67 hours… | 我只剩67个小时不到 |
[19:34] | To swallow that pill. | 把那颗药吞了 |
[19:35] | Or else I’m going to have to make the same decision | 否则我就要再做一次 |
[19:37] | that led me to have Franny, | 让我生下弗兰妮的那个决定 |
[19:38] | whom I love more than anything in the world, | 而她是我生命中最爱的人 |
[19:40] | but if that little seed plants itself, | 但如果那颗小种子发芽了 |
[19:42] | I’m not for sure certain that I can get it scraped out! | 我不确定自己愿不愿意把它挖出来 |
[19:45] | And I’ve already got my hands pretty goddamn full, | 一个孩子都让我累死累活的 |
[19:47] | so do not tell me to chill the fuck out! | 所以不要他妈的叫我冷静 |
[19:52] | Thank you. I’ll be back. | 谢谢 我马上回来 |
[19:54] | What?! | 怎么 |
[19:55] | Actually, we did it Thursday, too. | 那个 我们周四也来了一炮 |
[19:59] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[20:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:08] | It’s three bucks, Frank. | 就三块钱 弗兰克 |
[20:10] | Cash is obsolete and dirty. | 现金过时且肮脏 |
[20:12] | Who the hell gave you a credit card? | 谁给你的信用卡 |
[20:13] | I love shopping from the convenience of my own home. | 我真是爱死在家购物的便利性了 |
[20:17] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[20:18] | Got same-day delivery. | 能即日达 |
[20:20] | What the hell could you possibly need the same day | 你除了酒还要买什么 |
[20:23] | besides more booze? | 即日达的东西 |
[20:24] | You know, that’s a miracle when you think about it. | 你要仔细想想这真是个奇迹 |
[20:27] | By pressing “Buy,” | 简单地点一下”购买” |
[20:28] | I put an entire world in motion | 我让整个世界 |
[20:32] | to meet my personal needs. | 都围绕着我的个人需求运转起来 |
[20:34] | I am no longer fettered by the necessity to visit | 我不用再受必须出门购物的束缚 |
[20:37] | stinky malls and rub shoulders with the great unwashed. | 在脏乱的商场和下层民众摩肩接踵 |
[20:42] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[20:44] | Voila. Bring it to me. | 送来吧 |
[20:46] | – What are you getting? – I already guessed booze. | -你买了什么 -我已经猜是酒了 |
[20:49] | An automobile. | 一辆机动车 |
[20:50] | Emphasis on “Auto.” | 重点在”机动”上 |
[20:52] | You bought a car online?! | 你在网上买了辆车 |
[20:54] | No money down, no payments for three months. | 不用预付 前三个月不用还款 |
[20:56] | It’s practically free. | 基本就是免费的 |
[20:57] | You see, this is what it’s like | 这就是进入 |
[20:59] | to be in the inner circle. | 核心集团的感觉 |
[21:00] | To be one of the “Haves.” | 成为”有产者” |
[21:03] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[21:05] | I wonder if I should have gotten the air-conditioned seats? | 我在想要不要买带空调座椅的 |
[21:09] | For my tushy. | 为了我的臀部 |
[21:19] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[21:21] | May I help you, miss? | 需要什么 小姐 |
[21:22] | Hi. I can’t find the morning after pill. | 我找不到紧急避孕药 |
[21:24] | Yes, uh, we keep those behind the counter. | 我们把事后药放在柜台后面 |
[21:26] | Could I get one? Do you sell loosies? | 能卖我一盒吗 你这卖散烟吗 |
[21:28] | Yes, ma’am, uh, that would be $46.87 plus tax… | 当然 女士 含税一共46.87元 |
[21:31] | if I had any more. | 如果还有存货的话 |
[21:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:35] | I am fresh out. Sorry. | 我这儿卖光了 抱歉 |
[21:37] | People stock up on the weekends, | 大家都会在周末囤货 |
[21:38] | especially since the casino opened. | 尤其在赌场开门之后 |
[21:43] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[21:48] | Shit. | 我去 |
[21:49] | Fat lot of help you are, | 你真是帮了大忙了 |
[21:51] | sittin’ here. | 坐在这儿 |
[21:55] | Come on, Fiona, just get through it. | 加油 菲奥娜 赶紧干完 |
[22:10] | 出发【名字看不清 1972年10月23日 | |
[22:42] | Really? | 我去 |
[22:49] | May I help you? | 你要买什么 |
[22:50] | Yes, hi. I called in an order for the morning after pill. | 你好 我之前打电话预约了紧急避孕药 |
[22:53] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[22:53] | It’s not by prescription. | 那不是处方药 |
[22:55] | Uh, yes, I… | 是的 我 |
[22:57] | please? | 求你了 |
[22:59] | $65 and your ID, please. | 65元还有身份证 |
[23:02] | Yes, thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Sorry, you have to be 17 in Missouri to buy the pill. | 抱歉 在密苏里州你得满17岁才能买药 |
[23:10] | What? | 什么 |
[23:11] | No. I’m almost 17. | 没有 我快17了 |
[23:14] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[23:15] | If I’m not 17, I have to have another baby? | 如果我未满17岁 我还得再要个孩子 |
[23:17] | That doesn’t even make any sense. | 这根本不合理 |
[23:21] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那要我怎么办 |
[23:25] | God. Fuckin’ Missouri. | 天哪 去他妈的密苏里 |
[23:36] | That’s his truck. | 这是他的车 |
[23:41] | The hell is that sticking out of the truck? | 车窗里伸出来的是什么 |
[23:46] | I think it’s Michael Jordan’s arm. | 应该是迈克尔·乔丹的胳膊 |
[23:49] | United Center? | 联合中心 |
[23:50] | You got to be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈是逗我吧 |
[23:53] | Apparently he looted a bakery. | 看来他抢劫了面包店 |
[23:58] | Okay. Shit’s now getting dark. | 好吧 这开始往暗黑方向发展了 |
[24:00] | What are we gonna find next, a body? | 我们下一步会发现什么 尸体吗 |
[24:02] | Why do you even care about this dude? | 你到底为什么要在乎这家伙 |
[24:03] | He’s a psycho. | 他就是个疯子 |
[24:05] | Done worse. | 我干过更过分的事 |
[24:08] | Oh, it’s extensions, see? | 这是接上去的头发 你看 |
[24:10] | So? What does that even mean? | 所以呢 那是什么意思 |
[24:11] | It’s like a goddamn puzzle. | 完全搞不懂 |
[24:13] | It means he’s a drunk. | 意思是他是个酒鬼 |
[24:14] | Come on, help me get the arm. | 来 帮我把雕塑手臂弄出来 |
[24:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:17] | ‘Cause if Bulls fans find it in Brad’s truck, | 因为要是公牛队球迷发现它在布拉德的后备箱里 |
[24:19] | they’re gonna skin him alive. | 他们能把他活剥了 |
[24:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:21] | What the hell are you gonna do with it? | 你要拿它怎么办 |
[24:25] | Oh, it weighs like 1,000 pounds. | 这得有差不多一千斤重 |
[24:26] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[24:41] | Excuse me,ma’am? | 打扰一下 女士 |
[24:43] | Would you please help me? | 您能帮我个忙吗 |
[24:44] | I made a mistake and I’m trying to take responsibility for it. | 我犯了个错误 想要为此负责 |
[24:46] | I had a little bit too much to drink, | 我喝得有点多 |
[24:47] | and I didn’t use any protection. | 也没用保护措施 |
[24:49] | Would you be so kind as to buy me the morning after pill? | 您能好心帮我买一片紧急避孕药吗 |
[24:51] | – Of course. – Really? | -当然 -真的吗 |
[24:53] | I really appreciate that. | 真的很感谢 |
[24:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[24:56] | Sisters gotta stick together. | 女人要相互支持 |
[25:11] | Have you guys ever experimented? | 你们做过试验吗 |
[25:13] | Like in chemistry class? | 化学课上做的那种吗 |
[25:15] | – I took shop. – Me too. | -我上过技术培训课 -我也是 |
[25:16] | No, not a chemistry experiment. | 不 不是化学实验 |
[25:18] | But, like, you know… | 但是 你懂吧… |
[25:21] | …sexually? | 性方面的 |
[25:24] | No. | 没有 |
[25:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:27] | Oh, you mean like rolling her over? | 你是说把她转过来上吗 |
[25:32] | No. Forget it. | 不是 当我没说 |
[25:43] | Jesus! | 哎呦 |
[25:45] | Who died? | 你要参加葬礼吗 |
[25:46] | Gotta look sharp for my Employee of the Month portrait session. | “月度最佳员工”要照相 我得穿得好看点 |
[25:50] | Just another rung up the ladder, boys. | 我刚刚又向上爬了一阶 兄弟们 |
[25:53] | Dress for the job you want, not for the job you have. | 别管现在的工作 要为理想中的工作穿衣打扮 |
[26:02] | Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[26:04] | Good morning. How are you? It’s Mommy. | 早上好 你好吗 妈妈在这儿呢 |
[26:06] | I’ll be back in just a few minutes. | 我几分钟之后就回来 |
[26:09] | Oh, sweetie. | 小宝贝 |
[26:10] | I know someday you may want a brother or sister, | 我知道你以后哪天可能会想要个弟弟妹妹 |
[26:12] | but… right now I need to make sure | 但我现在得确保 |
[26:13] | I can finish welding school so I can get a sweet job | 自己能从焊接学校毕业 然后找份好工作 |
[26:16] | and we can get a house, | 我们才能有个家 |
[26:18] | a yard, and a swing set… | 一套带院子和秋千的房子 |
[26:19] | how about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[26:20] | Wouldn’t that be fun? | 那样多有意思呀 |
[26:21] | But right now if I had another baby, | 但要是我现在就生个弟弟妹妹 |
[26:22] | that would be a really big disaster. | 那可就真是场灾难了 |
[26:25] | Hey, did you get it? | 你买了吗 |
[26:30] | Where’s my pill?! | 我的药呢 |
[26:33] | No fucking way! | 想都别想 |
[26:37] | Give me back my money! | 把钱还我 |
[26:39] | Get offa me! | 放开 |
[26:40] | You slut! | 你个贱货 |
[26:42] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[26:48] | Damn. | 我去 |
[26:54] | You are so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[26:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:00] | You know what I just realized? | 你知道我刚意识到什么吗 |
[27:02] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[27:04] | If I were gay, I would be all over you. | 我要是拉拉 肯定被你迷死了 |
[27:07] | You’re gorgeous, and I already love you, but… | 你这么美 而且我本来就喜欢你 但是… |
[27:10] | I’m just not interested in your vagina. | 我只是对你的小妹妹不感兴趣 |
[27:12] | And that tells me that I’m not a lesbian. | 而那表示我不是拉拉 |
[27:14] | Simple logic. | 逻辑很简单 |
[27:16] | Does this have anything to do with the Russian invasion | 这是不是因为俄婊又在对你展开 |
[27:18] | of your pussoir again? | 小妹妹攻势 |
[27:21] | There’s something about that angry bitch that gets me off | 这个怒气冲冲的婊子也是厉害 即使在我 |
[27:24] | even when I want to stab her with a rusty carving knife. | 想拿把锈钝雕刀捅她的时候也能让我高潮 |
[27:27] | It’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? | 原因挺明显的 不是吗 |
[27:30] | You like it when she bosses you around. | 你喜欢她对你颐指气使 |
[27:32] | I do not like it. It pisses me off. | 我才不喜欢 她那样让我生气 |
[27:34] | Well, it doesn’t piss off your vagina. | 你的小妹妹可不生气 |
[27:36] | V, you like to be dominated. | 小维 你喜欢被人支配 |
[27:39] | Dominated? Have you met me? | 被支配 你是第一次见我吗 |
[27:45] | I brought you the schedule. | 我把排班表带来了 |
[27:52] | Melody can’t do Wednesdays ’cause of her mom’s chemo, | 麦乐迪星期三不行 因为她妈妈要去化疗 |
[27:55] | and Sierra can’t do Saturday mornings | 塞拉星期六早上不行 |
[27:57] | ’cause of Lucas’s T-ball, | 卢卡斯有棒球比赛 |
[27:59] | so switch those and they’re good. | 把她们换一下就行了 |
[28:02] | This is the most fucked up place I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最糟糕的地方 |
[28:05] | So the old lady died? | 老太太死了吗 |
[28:07] | Her name was Helen. | 她的名字叫海伦 |
[28:10] | Her husband got killed in Vietnam. | 她丈夫在越战中牺牲了 |
[28:13] | Look. | 看 |
[28:17] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[28:19] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[28:21] | It was a little girl. | 是个小女孩 |
[28:26] | They got married just down the block | 他们就在这个街区结的婚 |
[28:28] | right before he shipped out. | 就在他出战前 |
[28:31] | May 12th, 1972. | 1972年五月12号 |
[28:34] | New Covenant Baptist Church. | 新约浸信会教堂 |
[28:39] | I mean, that could be me, V. | 我觉得 我也可能会这样 小维 |
[28:41] | An old lady, dying alone. | 一个老太太 孤独的死去 |
[28:44] | Nothing but purple clothes in the closet. | 什么都没留下 除了衣柜里的紫色衣服 |
[28:47] | Nope. | 不 |
[28:49] | You’re not gettin’ rid of me. | 你别想甩掉我 |
[28:50] | And I will never let you wear purple. | 我也不会让你穿紫色衣服 |
[28:54] | Quit screwing around and clean this shit out. | 别胡闹了 快把这地方弄干净 |
[28:59] | Dominated? Really? | 喜欢被支配 真的吗 |
[29:02] | Do you have a better explanation? | 你还有更好的解释吗 |
[29:31] | The lesson here is that in America, | 在美国就是这个道理 |
[29:34] | if you keep your head down and work hard, | 如果你埋头苦干 |
[29:36] | you will be rewarded. | 你就会被奖赏 |
[29:41] | Come on up. | 走吧 |
[29:58] | Does it have Bluetooth? | 它有蓝牙功能吗 |
[30:03] | Crank it. | 声音调大 |
[30:06] | Let’s ride. | 我们走 |
[30:14] | – Whore! – Redneck! | -臭婊子 -红脖子老粗 |
[30:15] | – Baby killer! – Fuckin’ thief! | -杀婴犯 -狗贼 |
[30:16] | How would you like it | 如果有人把你 |
[30:17] | if somebody scraped you of their vagina?! | 从他们阴道里刮出来 你什么感觉 |
[30:18] | Oh, I would be fuckin’ fine with it… | 我觉得完全没问题 |
[30:20] | How would you like that?! | 你觉得怎么样 |
[30:20] | …because it would mean I’d never met a stupid cunt like you | 因为那就意味着我不会遇到你这样 |
[30:23] | who thinks she knows what to do with other people’s uteruses! | 自以为能掌控别人子宫的贱货了 |
[30:25] | One of these bitches better make bail before dark | 这两个婊子 最好能有一个天黑之前保释走 |
[30:27] | or it’s gonna be a long damn night. | 不然真是操蛋的一晚上 |
[30:49] | If you want to experiment, | 如果你想做实验 |
[30:50] | you should do so with experienced teacher. | 你应该跟经验丰富的老师做 |
[30:53] | Yeah, maybe, but I just don’t feel very gay. | 也许吧 但我还是没什么基情 |
[30:55] | Man, woman– what difference does it make | 男人 女人 只要你开心了 |
[30:56] | if you get pleasure? | 有什么区别呢 |
[30:58] | A cock is nothing more than a deformed clitoris. | 鸡巴只不过是个变形的阴蒂 |
[31:03] | I don’t have very good gay-dar. | 我没有基佬雷达 |
[31:04] | I wouldn’t know where to look. | 我不知道该看哪 |
[31:05] | Do not look past the trees to the forest. | 不要越过树木看森林 |
[31:08] | What the hell does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:09] | Is that some Russian proverb or something? | 是什么俄罗斯谚语之类的吗 |
[31:11] | ‘Cause it’s very confusing and not helping. | 十分令人费解又毫无帮助 |
[31:17] | What? | 什么 |
[31:19] | Don Wessel’s kid? | 堂·威塞尔的孩子 |
[31:22] | He was first team all-city linebacker a few years ago. | 几年前他做过城际比赛首发后卫 |
[31:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:38] | Grandma said she was crazy, but… | 奶奶说她疯了 但 |
[31:45] | I’m Fiona. | 我是菲奥娜 |
[31:46] | Are you her daughter? | 你是她女儿吗 |
[31:48] | No, I’m her niece. | 不 我是她侄女 |
[31:49] | Her daughter’s been dead for years. | 她女儿死了好几年了 |
[31:51] | I was Helen’s landlady. | 我是海伦的房东 |
[31:53] | Sylvie. The police called. | 我叫赛尔维 警察打电话来 |
[31:56] | I’m her only relative, I guess. | 我猜我是她唯一的亲人 |
[31:58] | You didn’t know her? | 你不认识她 |
[31:59] | No. Not really. | 是的 不算认识 |
[32:03] | This is awful. | 太糟了 |
[32:05] | Yeah. She was alone here for a long time. | 是的 她独自住在这很久了 |
[32:08] | Except for this little guy. | 除了这个小家伙 |
[32:13] | She hadn’t spoken to the family for years. | 她好多年没和家人说过话 |
[32:16] | Any idea why? | 知道原因吗 |
[32:17] | Her and Grandma fought about something. | 她和奶奶有过争执 |
[32:20] | Strange, huh? | 奇怪吧 |
[32:21] | Whole life, no forgiveness. | 一生都没有原谅 |
[32:26] | Yeah, that’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[32:28] | So I’m the lucky heir to all of this? | 所以我是这一切的幸运继承者 |
[32:30] | Lucky you. | 真走运 |
[32:31] | I’ll leave you to look through it all. | 你自己看吧 就不打扰你了 |
[32:34] | It just looks like a bunch of garbage. | 看起来就像一堆垃圾 |
[32:36] | Well, I did find a few photos… | 不过我是还找到了几张照片 |
[32:37] | I’m gonna call my husband. Bring in some reinforcements. | 我给我丈夫打个电话 带点人来 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:45] | You gotta stay here, okay? | 你得好好待在这 知道吗 |
[32:47] | Animal control is gonna come for her dog. | 一会儿动物管理局的人会来带它走 |
[32:51] | Hi, thanks for calling. | 你好 谢谢你的来电 |
[32:53] | I’m not able to answer my phone right now. | 我现在没法接电话 |
[32:59] | Son… | 儿子 |
[33:04] | What say we pick up some hos? | 咱们去买点饼干怎么样 |
[33:09] | Apparently civilization has reached | 很显然 我们的公民素质 |
[33:11] | a new low water mark, Dominique. | 达到了一个新低 多米尼克 |
[33:13] | Last night, a vandal | 昨晚 一个强盗 |
[33:14] | severed the arm of Michael Jordan. | 把迈克尔·乔丹手臂砍了下来 |
[33:17] | That’s right, Chicago’s greatest hero has been mutilated, | 是的 芝加哥最伟大英雄被残害了 |
[33:20] | no doubt by some crazed Celtics fan. | 毫无疑问是某些凯尔特人狂热粉干的 |
[33:25] | You remember a guy that might’ve accidentally taken these? | 你记得不小心把你这些东西带走的那个家伙吗 |
[33:27] | I remember drunk assholes. | 只记得有两个醉鬼 |
[33:30] | There was more than one asshole? | 你是说不止一个醉鬼吗 |
[33:32] | He and his girlfriend were in here all night. | 他跟他女朋友昨晚在这待了一整晚 |
[33:35] | His girlfriend? | 他女朋友 |
[33:37] | Said they wanted maple bars. | 说想吃枫糖甜甜圈 |
[33:38] | I didn’t have maple bars, so they went crazy. | 我这没有 他们就开始撒野 |
[33:41] | I wasn’t gonna fight some drunk over some doughnuts, you know? | 我不想为了几个甜甜圈跟他们争执 你懂吧 |
[33:44] | – Right, yeah. – Then they come back. | -理解 -后来他们又回来了 |
[33:46] | Said he felt bad. | 那男的说他很抱歉 |
[33:47] | Gives me $2 while Little Miss Shit-Faced | 给了我两块钱 那个女酒鬼 |
[33:49] | says she has to pee, only she goes in the wrong door. | 说她想尿尿 不过走错门了 |
[33:53] | So I tell him, “your girlfriend’s in the back.” | 我就告诉他 “你女朋友在后面” |
[33:56] | Next thing I hear, | 然后我就听到 |
[33:57] | they’re screaming like animals, | 他俩跟动物似的尖叫 |
[33:58] | and he’s running out the door with her hair. | 然后那男的冲出来 手里拿着她的头发 |
[34:04] | What happened to the girl? | 那女孩呢 怎么样了 |
[34:16] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[34:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:31] | Shit. | 操 |
[34:36] | Fuckin’ Brad. | 操他妈的布拉德 |
[34:38] | Those extensions cost me $300. | 我为了接这头发花了三百块 |
[34:45] | Cami’s not gonna take him back. He’s gone. | 凯米不会再接纳他了 他不是以前那个他了 |
[34:47] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[34:49] | You’re fooling yourself. You can’t save everybody. | 别骗自己了 你不能见谁都想救 |
[34:52] | I’m not trying to save everybody, | 我没有谁都想救 |
[34:54] | I’m trying to help my friend. | 我只是想帮我朋友 |
[34:56] | This is the way the world is, Lip. | 世界就是这样的 利普 |
[34:57] | – You live long enough– – You need to walk away. | -你出来混也不是一两天了 -你走吧 |
[34:59] | – All right? – His sobriety is not yours. | -行吗 -他能不能戒掉是他自己的事 |
[35:02] | This codependent shit’s gonna drag you down, too. | 你跟他这种互相依赖的关系会把你也拉下水的 |
[35:04] | What, like I’m not already down? | 说得好像我现在不在水里 |
[35:06] | Like my life isn’t a complete fucking waste? | 好像我的人生还有什么意义似的 |
[35:10] | Look, if Brad can’t make it, | 听着 如果布拉德做不到 |
[35:11] | how am I supposed to, huh? | 那我怎么能做到 |
[35:14] | You think you’re so smart, you old drunk prick? | 你觉得自己很聪明 你这老醉鬼 |
[35:17] | How the fuck am I supposed to make it if Brad can’t?! | 如果布拉德也做不到 那我他妈怎么做得到 |
[35:36] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[35:41] | You got no faith? | 你没有信念 |
[35:43] | That’s on you. | 那是你的事 |
[35:46] | But I’m doing this. | 但我帮他帮定了 |
[36:11] | Listen, um… | 听我说 |
[36:13] | …you have any idea where Brad is? | 你知道布拉德有可能会在哪吗 |
[36:46] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[36:47] | Not really. | 没有 |
[36:49] | We’re short-handed today. Sue’s out. | 我们今天人手不够 苏出去了 |
[36:52] | Ian… I don’t want us to fight anymore. | 伊恩 我不想我们再吵架了 |
[36:55] | Who’s fighting? | 是谁挑的头啊 |
[36:58] | You do know that I didn’t realize | 我一开始不知道 那是你为他们 |
[37:00] | it was your shelter, right? | 选的避难所 你知道的吧 |
[37:01] | What difference does that make? | 那有什么区别吗 |
[37:03] | I just want to put it behind us. | 咱们这件事翻篇了行吗 |
[37:06] | Do what you gotta do. | 你想怎么做就怎么做吧 |
[37:09] | We’re family. | 我们是家人 |
[37:10] | Come on, there’s nothing more important than that. | 还有什么是比家人更重要的呢 |
[37:14] | There is to you. | 对你来说就有 |
[37:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这么说什么意思 |
[37:17] | Money. | 钱 |
[37:19] | That is so unfair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[37:22] | If I had known that it was you trying to buy it, | 如果我一开始知道是你想买那个教堂 |
[37:25] | I would’ve come to you first to talk about it. | 我肯定先来找你谈了 |
[37:27] | Still would’ve made the same mistake. | 但还是会犯一样的错误 |
[37:28] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[37:30] | – I didn’t make a mistake. – Right. | -我没有犯什么错 -对 |
[37:32] | Because what’s good for Fiona can’t be a mistake. | 菲奥娜的优点就在于 永远不会犯错 |
[37:35] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[37:37] | Bunch of kids with nothing just needed a place to sleep. | 一群无家可归的孩子只是想要个睡觉的地方 |
[37:39] | But you getting rich is more important than that. | 可这跟你的发家致富根本无法相提并论 |
[37:41] | – Getting rich? – Yeah. | -发家致富 -是啊 |
[37:42] | I’m barely scraping by! | 我都快活不下去了 |
[37:44] | I’ve been cleaning a dead body out of an apartment all day! | 我花了一整天时间把尸体从屋子里面清理出去 |
[37:47] | Your moral compass is seriously fucked up. | 你这人三观简直有问题 |
[37:50] | Moral compass? | 我的三观 |
[37:52] | I’ve been working my ass off trying to make a life for myself | 我拼死拼活就是为了让自己过得舒服点 |
[37:54] | and you turn on me? | 可你却针对我 |
[37:56] | For what? A bunch of strangers? | 为什么 为了群陌生人 |
[37:59] | Why should I sacrifice everything I worked for | 为什么我要让步牺牲所有的努力 |
[38:01] | just so they can move into that building? | 好让他们搬进去住 |
[38:02] | Because they’re helpless, and you’re not! | 因为他们无家可归 你不是 |
[38:04] | That’s bullshit. | 简直扯淡 |
[38:05] | They have just as much of a chance as I ever had. | 我当初的处境也跟他们差不多 |
[38:08] | The fuck–I’m not gonna apologize to you | 操 我就要改善自己的生活 |
[38:10] | or anybody else for trying to better myself. | 为此 我是不会跟你或是任何人道歉的 |
[38:12] | Better all of us. | 要改善我们所有人的生活 |
[38:17] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 你变了 我不认识你了 |
[38:29] | You should really shave, you know that? | 你这胡子难道不刮一下吗 |
[38:33] | Dinner… | 晚餐… |
[38:35] | is served. | 来了 |
[38:42] | Nice cock. | 鸡巴不错 |
[38:44] | It’ll look even better in your mouth. | 你含在嘴里感觉更棒哦 |
[38:47] | It’s no clitoris. | 这跟阴蒂不太一样 |
[38:50] | And it’s big in a way that’s hard for me to accept. | 而且尺寸太大了 我有点接受不了 |
[38:53] | I appreciate the Yelp review. | 操完你再写点评也来得及 |
[38:56] | Now could you get started? | 可以开始了吗 |
[39:09] | I don’t even have a hard-on. | 可我压根就没硬 |
[39:10] | – Bullshit. – Dude, I swear. | -扯淡 -没骗你 哥们 |
[39:12] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[39:14] | No, I got nothin’. | 真的 我完全没感觉 |
[39:15] | No way. It–look at me. | 不可能 你看看我 |
[39:17] | Look at both of us. We’re like Greek gods. | 你看咱俩 壮得跟筋肉天神一样 |
[39:19] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[39:27] | Dude, are you even gay? | 哥们 你到底是不是弯的 |
[39:31] | No. Apparently not. | 不是 显然不是 |
[40:06] | We’ll have this place cleaned out in a few hours. | 用不了几个小时我们就能把这清理干净 |
[40:09] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[40:12] | I don’t suppose there’s a cleaning deposit on it? | 我想她应该没有预付清洁费吧 |
[40:14] | Uh, no. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[40:18] | Oh, there were, um… | 那个架子上… |
[40:20] | I put a few of her photos | 我在那边那个小架子上 |
[40:22] | right on top of that little table right there. | 放了几张她的照片 |
[40:24] | Oh, I didn’t see ’em. | 我没看到过 |
[40:27] | You know, we just don’t have room for all of this junk. | 我们家太小 装不下那么多垃圾 |
[40:30] | Yeah. Of course. | 好吧 没关系 |
[41:07] | It’s closed. Let’s go. | 关门呢 我们走吧 |
[41:11] | I’m gonna take a walk around the block. | 我想去附近转转 |
[41:13] | You know this guy isn’t worth it, right? | 你为了这个家伙根本不值得 |
[41:16] | Just take a minute. | 马上就回来 |
[41:49] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[41:52] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[41:59] | No. | 不 |
[42:01] | I g… I gotta… | 我要…我要… |
[42:03] | I-I wrecked her hair. | 我把她头发弄坏了 |
[42:06] | I’m waitin’ for Wynona. | 我在等维诺娜 |
[42:07] | Yeah, all right, let’s just wait in the car, okay? | 好的 没问题 我们去车里等好吗 |
[42:10] | Come here. | 跟我走 |
[42:12] | Wh-what the fuck are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[42:15] | – I’m taking you home. – No. | -我送你回家 -不回 |
[42:17] | – No, I– – Easy. | -不回 我… -别紧张 |
[42:19] | Easy, easy, easy. Easy. Come on. | 别紧张 别紧张 来上车 |
[42:20] | Just get… all right? | 上车 好不好 |
[42:23] | – Get in the car, all right? – No. No! | -坐上去 好吗 -不 不 |
[42:26] | I-I said leave me alone! | 跟你说了 离我远点 |
[42:28] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[42:30] | Look, I’m not leaving you, all right? | 我不会抛下你的 |
[42:32] | I’m taking you… | 我带你回… |
[42:33] | Ffff… fuck. | 妈的 |
[43:02] | That’s the one that eats human flesh? | 吃死人腐肉的就是它吗 |
[43:08] | Come on, is that necessary? | 有必要用这个吗 |
[43:10] | I’ve been bit by big and small. | 我被大狗小狗都咬过 |
[43:13] | Hurts every time. | 都很疼 |
[43:44] | I tried, okay? | 我试过了 |
[43:47] | But I’m not even part gay. | 然而我就没有弯的潜质 |
[43:49] | I’m just a boring hetero dude. | 我就是一直男 |
[43:51] | So go ahead, you and Svet can have your spas-gasms. | 好吧 任你跟斯维特尽情啪 尽情嗨吧 |
[43:53] | I’ll just be here on the couch, jerking off. | 我就只能在沙发上坐着打飞机了 |
[43:56] | Well, it was brave of you to try. | 你尝试的勇气可嘉 |
[43:59] | The truth is, I just wanted to make you jealous. | 其实 我只是想让你吃醋 |
[44:01] | Like I am. | 像我一样 |
[44:05] | You don’t have to be jealous, babe. | 你没必要吃醋 宝贝 |
[44:08] | I think Fiona helped me realize | 我觉得菲奥娜帮我认识到 |
[44:10] | what her real power is over me. | 她对我真正的影响力是什么 |
[44:12] | It’s not the vagina. | 不是她的逼 |
[44:15] | What could be more powerful than a vagina? | 有什么能比逼更强大 |
[44:17] | It’s her bitchiness. | 是她的婊气 |
[44:18] | It’s not women. It’s being dominated. | 无关她是女人 而是被掌控的感觉 |
[44:22] | Well, great. | 很好 |
[44:25] | Maybe I could do that for you. | 或许我也能那样对待你 |
[44:27] | You? | 你 |
[44:27] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[44:30] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[44:32] | What could I do? Just tell me. | 我能做什么 但说无妨 |
[44:34] | Give me some ideas. | 给我些想法 |
[44:35] | I’ll try anything you ask. I’m yours to command. | 我会努力满足你所有要求 我任你差遣 |
[44:37] | Just tell me… how to dominate you. | 告诉我 如何掌控你 |
[44:41] | I think you’re missing the point, babe. | 我觉得你没抓住重点 宝贝 |
[44:44] | All right, I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[44:46] | I’ll be right back | 我很快就回来 |
[44:48] | and boss you around, okay? | 把你当奴隶使唤 好吗 |
[45:02] | Who let me be a father? | 谁让我当上爸爸的 |
[45:05] | That kid is so screwed having me as an old man. | 那孩子有我这个爹 真是完蛋了 |
[45:11] | Everyone’s old man is an asshole. | 所有人的父亲都是混蛋 |
[45:14] | You’re not special. | 你并不特别 |
[45:18] | Tell me I didn’t fuck Yoli. | 告诉我 我没上优莉 |
[45:24] | I can’t go back. | 我不能回家 |
[45:25] | I can’t face Cami. | 我无法面对卡米 |
[45:29] | They’re better off without me. | 他们没了我更好 |
[45:33] | Drink your coffee. | 喝你的咖啡 |
[45:35] | I just don’t have it, man. | 我没那本事 |
[45:39] | I don’t have the strength. | 我没那种勇气 |
[45:42] | Let me go. Just… | 让我走吧 就… |
[45:45] | …let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[45:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[45:56] | You think you’re such a fuckup? | 你觉得自己是坨烂泥吗 |
[45:57] | You got everything, man. | 你已经拥有了一切 |
[45:58] | Everything that matters, you’ve got. | 所有重要的事 你都有了 |
[46:01] | You think that was an accident? | 你以为那是意外吗 |
[46:03] | You built that family. | 是你建造了那个家 |
[46:05] | Right? You built that business. | 好吗 是你创立了那份事业 |
[46:08] | Hard work. Recovery every day. | 努力工作 每天得到好转 |
[46:10] | You have a life. You have people that love you. | 你有生活 有爱你的人 |
[46:13] | ‘Cause you deserve it. | 因为你值得这一切 |
[46:19] | So shut the hell up, you whiny bitch. | 所以给我闭嘴 你这个爱抱怨的娘炮 |
[46:21] | Drink your coffee. | 喝你的咖啡 |
[46:27] | And then you’re gonna start over. | 然后就重新开始 |
[46:39] | I hurt my hand on your fuckin’ ribs. | 我被你的肋骨弄伤了手 |
[46:41] | Yeah. I think you might’ve broke one, too. | 是啊 你估计也打断了我一根肋骨 |
[46:43] | Good, asshole. I owe you. | 很好 混蛋 我欠你的 |
[46:47] | Turn that up. | 大声一点 |
[46:49] | And the search for the most hated man in Chicago continues, | 搜寻芝加哥最可恨的人仍在继续 |
[46:53] | as the fate of the Michael Jordan statue’s arm | 迈克尔·乔丹塑像的手臂到哪儿去了 |
[46:56] | remains a mystery. | 仍是未解之谜 |
[46:57] | Somebody cut off the arm of the Michael Jordan statue? | 有人砍了迈克尔·乔丹塑像的手臂 |
[47:01] | What kind of asshole would do something like that? | 什么样的垃圾才会干出这种事 |
[47:08] | No. | 不 |
[47:11] | No way. | 不可能 |
[47:13] | It’s just ’cause I– I love him so much, man. | 只是因为我 我太爱他了 |
[47:17] | What did I do with it? | 我把那手臂怎么着了 |
[47:19] | Because, you know… | 因为 |
[47:21] | I-I’ll be burned at the stake if people find out. | 如果被发现 我会被绑在柱子上烧死的 |
[47:24] | It’s taken care of. | 已经处理好了 |
[47:48] | Lady? | 女士 |
[47:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[47:53] | – Do you have any kids? – No. | -你有孩子吗 -没有 |
[47:56] | You didn’t want any? | 你不想要 |
[48:00] | I can’t. | 我不能生育 |
[48:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:05] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[48:07] | There’s a gay guy, a black dude, | 有一个基佬 一个黑人 |
[48:09] | and a terrorist with a baby here to bail you out. | 还有一个带娃的恐怖分子来保释你出去 |
[48:12] | Let your baby live! | 让你的宝宝活下去 |
[48:17] | – Hi, Franny! – There’s your mommy. | -弗兰妮 -妈妈在这儿呢 |
[48:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:23] | There you go. | 给您 |
[48:25] | You’re the best, Frank. | 你最棒了 弗兰克 |
[48:27] | And congratulations on Employee of the Month. | 另外 恭喜你得到月度最佳员工 |
[48:30] | Can’t imagine why it took so long. | 我都没想到居然花了这么久 |
[48:33] | Frank Gallagher? | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[48:35] | Chuck Hartley. | 恰克·哈特利 |
[48:36] | From corporate. | 总部来的 |
[48:38] | A pleasure to meet one of the elite. | 能与您这样的精英见面是我的荣幸 |
[48:41] | Can we talk for a minute in Mr. Singh’s office? | 能来辛先生的办公室聊一会儿吗 |
[48:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[48:44] | Go to the loading dock. | 请去卸货区 |
[48:46] | Go to the loading dock, please. | 请去卸货区 谢谢 |
[48:50] | Adeeb’s not joining us? | 阿迪布不来吗 |
[48:52] | I’m-I’m sorry to say no. | 很遗憾 他不来了 |
[48:57] | Mr. Singh was let go yesterday. | 辛先生昨天被辞退了 |
[49:02] | Chuck, if I may, this is not easy for me. | 恰克 很抱歉 我觉得有点难受 |
[49:05] | Adeeb was a dear friend as well as a colleague. | 阿迪布对我来说不仅是同事 更是好朋友 |
[49:09] | He took a chance on me. | 他选择了信任我 |
[49:10] | In a way, he gave me a new life. | 某种程度 他让我重生了 |
[49:12] | He was first-rate, all right. | 他人特别好 真的 |
[49:13] | So you can understand that… | 所以你一定能理解… |
[49:17] | …though I am flattered… | 虽然我感到很荣幸 |
[49:19] | …and yes, ready to step into his place, | 也很愿意接手他的工作 |
[49:22] | I do it with a heavy heart. | 但我的心情十分沉重 |
[49:24] | I’d thought it would be a while before I replaced him. | 我以为还得过段时间我才能取代他 |
[49:30] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[49:31] | you have the wrong idea. | 你误会了 |
[49:35] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[49:36] | Well, if this is a, uh… | 如果你的意思是 |
[49:39] | a move to corporate… | 让我去总部… |
[49:42] | I’m here to let you go, too. | 我是来辞退你的 |
[49:44] | What? | 什么 |
[49:48] | Today is your last day. | 你明天起就不用来了 |
[49:50] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[49:52] | I’m Employee of the Month. What did I do wrong? | 我是月度最佳员工 我做错什么了吗 |
[49:55] | Oh, my gosh. Nothing. | 天呐 没有 |
[49:58] | Nothing at all. | 你完全没错 |
[50:00] | You were the model employee. | 你简直是模范员工 |
[50:04] | Corporate is shutting down the store. | 总部要关掉这家店 |
[50:08] | Half the stores in the country, actually. | 事实上要关闭全国一半的店 |
[50:12] | See, the Internet gutted us, | 是这样 网购吞噬了我们 |
[50:15] | like a–an alien popping out of our stomachs | 就像从胃里冲出来的外星生物一样 |
[50:18] | and eating our brains. | 吃了我们的脑子 |
[50:24] | I’m working my way across the country | 我要走遍全国上下去裁员 |
[50:26] | like the Angel of Death. | 像死亡天使一样 |
[50:30] | And once I finish burying Spokane, | 等我把斯波坎的门店也关掉 |
[50:32] | there’ll only be one man left to fire. | 就只剩一个人等待裁员了 |
[50:35] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[50:37] | Myself. | 我自己 |
[50:46] | I wish you luck, my friend. | 祝你好运 朋友 |
[50:48] | Thank you, Chuck. | 谢谢你 恰克 |
[50:51] | But men like us– we land on our feet. | 但我们这样的人 终将自食其力 |
[50:53] | We’re diligent, dependable, honest. | 我们勤勉可靠 诚信正直 |
[50:56] | We got gumption, can-do spirit. | 我们有着进取心和打拼精神 |
[50:59] | Temporary setback at best. | 这顶多算是暂时的挫折 |
[51:03] | Right. | 没错 |
[51:16] | Dang it! Ah, we’re running out of time! | 该死的 快没时间了 |
[51:19] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[51:22] | I’ll get the pills. | 我去买药 |
[51:24] | Allah ‘akbar! | 真主至上 |
[51:27] | Seriously?! | 搞什么 |
[51:28] | Allah ‘akbar! | 真主至上 |
[51:31] | Allah! | 真主阿拉 |
[51:35] | Come on, let’s go! | 算了 咱们走吧 |
[51:38] | Can I have the morning after pill, please? | 能帮我拿下事后避孕药吗 谢谢 |
[52:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[52:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[52:19] | Not a chance, pal. | 绝对不行 |
[53:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, do you believe in miracles? | 女士们先生们 你们是否相信奇迹 |
[53:14] | Because the city of Chicago woke to find | 因为芝加哥市民今早醒来 |
[53:16] | the lost dunking arm of Michael Jordan | 发现失窃的迈克尔·乔丹灌篮之手 |
[53:18] | has reappeared, | 重新现世 |
[53:20] | now planted at Ping Tom Park– | 目前位于谭继平公园 |
[53:22] | or as the citizens of Chicago are demanding, | 而芝加哥市民要求将此地重命名为 |
[53:25] | “His Airness Memorial Park.” | “空中传奇纪念公园” |
[53:27] | MJ’s arm reaches majestically | 迈克尔·乔丹的手臂 |
[53:30] | and eternally to the heavens. | 庄严而永恒地指向天堂 |
[53:32] | What could be more fitting? | 真是恰如其分 |
[53:34] | John, back to you. | 约翰 交给你了 |