时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, for Christ sake. | 老天啊 |
[00:02] | I don’t have time for this. I’m busy, okay? | 我没时间说这个了 忙死了好吗 |
[00:04] | Just run the damn thing | 快点播放前情 |
[00:06] | so these idiots can see what they missed last week. | 好让这些笨蛋看看上周错过了什么 |
[00:14] | Fifth DUI–I mean, how does that even happen? | 第五次酒后驾车 怎么可能这么多次 |
[00:17] | Ask me again when you’re 60. | 等你自己60岁再来问我这个问题 |
[00:19] | His sobriety isn’t yours. | 他能不能戒掉是他自己的事 |
[00:21] | This co-dependent shit’s gonna drag you down too. | 你跟他这种互相依赖的关系会把你也拉下水的 |
[00:23] | Look, if Brad can’t make it, how am I supposed to, huh? | 如果布拉德做不到 那我怎么能做到 |
[00:26] | Nobody fucks with a vet on my watch. | 没人能在我眼皮底下招惹老兵 |
[00:29] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[00:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:32] | I’m your worst fucking nightmare. | 老子他妈是来收你的 |
[00:34] | You cleaned me up in five days. | 你五天就让我戒毒了 |
[00:36] | Here. It’s five grand. | 给 五千块 |
[00:38] | You like to be dominated. | 你喜欢被人支配 |
[00:41] | Dominated? Have you met me? | 被支配 你是第一次见我吗 |
[00:43] | I’m yours to command. | 我任你差遣 |
[00:44] | Just tell me… how to dominate you. | 告诉我 如何掌控你 |
[00:47] | I think you’re missing the point, babe. | 我觉得你没抓住重点 宝贝 |
[00:48] | – I’m here to let you go too. – What did I do wrong? | -我是来辞退你的 -我做错什么了吗 |
[00:51] | Nothing at all. You were the model employee. | 你完全没错 你简直是模范员工 |
[00:56] | Dress for the job you want, | 别管现在的工作 |
[00:57] | not for the job you have. | 要为理想中的工作穿衣打扮 |
[01:00] | Why should I sacrifice everything I’ve worked for | 为什么我要让步牺牲所有的努力 |
[01:02] | just so they can move into that building? | 好让他们搬进去住 |
[01:03] | Because they’re helpless and you’re not! | 因为他们无家可归 你不是 |
[01:05] | I promised those kids that church, Fiona. | 我向孩子们保证会拿到教堂 菲奥娜 |
[01:07] | – I am not tearing it away– – Find another fucking church! | -我绝对不会食言… -你他妈再找一座教堂 |
[02:26] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[02:28] | – Morning. – No! | -早上好 -不 |
[02:29] | I am not doing this with you again today. | 今天我不要再跟你这样了 |
[02:32] | We are both fucking adults. | 我们都他妈是成年人了 |
[02:34] | Come on, I know you’re pissed. I know you’re pissed– | 我知道你生气了 我知道你生气了 |
[02:36] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[02:38] | Think we should do something? | 要不要帮帮忙 |
[02:39] | She survived prison. | 她都蹲过监狱了 |
[02:40] | She can handle the Ice Bucket Challenge. | 她能撑下来冰桶挑战的 |
[02:43] | He’s been icing her all week. | 她都被浇了一周了 |
[02:44] | Over a stupid church? | 就为了个破教堂 |
[02:46] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[02:47] | He does. | 他在乎 |
[02:49] | – So we shouldn’t do anything? – Absolutely not. | -那我们什么也不做吗 -绝对不做 |
[02:51] | Squabbles between siblings are as old as time. | 兄弟姐妹之间的争吵自古就有 |
[02:54] | Cain and Abel. | 该隐和亚伯 |
[02:56] | Serena and Venus. | 塞雷娜和维纳斯 |
[02:57] | George W. and Jeb. | 乔治和杰布 |
[03:00] | Hey, son, what do you say you, uh, | 儿子 能不能帮老爸 |
[03:02] | iron some military creases into my suit jacket? | 把我的西装外套熨几条军装样的烫迹线 |
[03:05] | Need sharp corners today. Daddy’s got a big job interview. | 今天得有棱有角 老爸有个重大面试 |
[03:09] | With Lumber Lot. | 木材场的面试 |
[03:10] | Thought you already worked at Lumber Lot. | 你不是已经在木材场工作了 |
[03:12] | No, that’s Lumber Lawn and Lighting, Debs, | 不 那是木草明 小黛 |
[03:15] | an entirely separate and sub-par institution | 一个完全不同的低端机构 |
[03:18] | from whence I have parted ways. | 我已经跟他们分道扬镳了 |
[03:20] | Wait. You got fired? | 等等 你被炒了 |
[03:21] | I did not get fired. | 我没被炒 |
[03:24] | Livestock’s been fed and watered, sir. | 已经给牲畜喂了食物和水 长官 |
[03:26] | Permission to attend last day of school? | 离放假最后一天 请求上学 |
[03:28] | – Permission granted. – Jesus, Carl. | -批准 -天啊 卡尔 |
[03:30] | Your involuntary detox program is stinking up the whole house. | 你的非自愿戒毒项目把整个家都搞得臭烘烘的 |
[03:33] | It smells like afterbirth down there. | 下边跟胎盘一样臭 |
[03:34] | I still need $3,527 for tuition. | 我的学费还差3527块 |
[03:38] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧看 |
[03:39] | The managerial apple is falling close to the tree. | 有其父 必有其子 |
[03:43] | Mornin’. | 早 |
[03:45] | Let’s go, Liam. | 走吧 利亚姆 |
[03:46] | Before he pours pathetic sauce all over us. | 免得他把可悲负能量传染给我们 |
[03:48] | Have a good last day, Liam. | 放假前最后一天快乐 利亚姆 |
[03:49] | Good luck at Lumber Lot, Frank. | 木材场面试好运 弗兰克 |
[03:51] | No luck needed, Debs. | 无需祝福 小黛 |
[03:52] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[03:57] | Jesus! Get it together, loser. | 天啊 振作起来 怂货 |
[04:00] | No one wants to see a grown man ugly-cry in his underwear. | 没人想看一个只穿内裤的成年人哭哭啼啼的 |
[04:04] | – Idiot! – God. | -笨蛋 -老天 |
[04:11] | Kev, we’re out of toilet paper. Can you get some today? | 小凯 没有厕纸了 今天买点吧 |
[04:14] | Yeah, sure, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[04:15] | Hey, is this the thing you were talking about, | 这就是你说的花样吗 |
[04:17] | with wanting to be dominated? | 想被支配 |
[04:18] | ‘Cause it looks painful. | 看起来挺疼的 |
[04:19] | I mean, look at the guy with the pole up his ass. | 看那个屁股插着棍的男的 |
[04:22] | He’s sad in his eyes. | 眼中流露悲伤 |
[04:24] | You really think you should be watching | 你真觉得当着孩子的面 |
[04:25] | Triple-X Hardcore with the girls? | 看重口味黄片没问题吗 |
[04:27] | I have the volume on mute. | 我静音了 |
[04:30] | I just want to feel a tiny bit controlled. | 我只是想有那么一丁点被支配的感觉 |
[04:33] | You telling me what to do. | 你要我做什么我就做什么 |
[04:34] | You be in charge instead of me being in charge. | 由你来控制我 而不是我控制你 |
[04:37] | – Is that so hard? – No, it’s just, you know… | -这很难吗 -不 只是 |
[04:40] | We haven’t had spicy…salsa since the girls. | 有了她们以后 我们好久没玩过花样了 |
[04:44] | Mm, all the more reason to carry on and take it up. | 那更有理由这么做了 |
[04:45] | Okay, so what do you want me to do? | 好吧 所以你想要我怎么做 |
[04:47] | Buy some props, some leather, or what? | 买点道具 皮衣 还是什么 |
[04:49] | I don’t know, Kev. | 我不知道 小凯 |
[04:50] | You be in charge. | 你来掌握主动权 |
[04:55] | All right, fine. | 好的 我明白 |
[04:56] | I’ll see you later today. | 晚点再见 |
[04:58] | Or maybe I won’t. | 也不一定 |
[05:00] | I’m being mysterious. | 我要保持神秘 |
[05:02] | I’m late. Love you. | 我要迟到了 爱你 |
[05:03] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[05:04] | And you. And you. Love you, love you. | 还有你 和你 爱你 爱你 |
[05:16] | Hey, why aren’t you dressed? | 你怎么没穿衣服 |
[05:18] | I forgot her birthday. | 我忘了她的生日 |
[05:19] | What? Come on, get up. | 什么 行了 起来吧 |
[05:20] | We have court today. Come on. | 今天有庭审 快点 |
[05:21] | It’s Cami’s birthday, look. | 今天是卡米的生日 |
[05:23] | I’d forgotten till I saw it on Facebook. | 直到我在脸书上看到才想起来 |
[05:25] | I’m a piece of shit! | 我真是猪狗不如 |
[05:26] | Okay, look, we’re gonna take this | 听着 我们现在 |
[05:28] | one step at a time, all right? | 一步一步来 好吗 |
[05:30] | First, you shower. Then, deodorant. | 首先 你去洗个澡 然后喷点体香剂 |
[05:32] | And then we’re gonna… send her some nice flowers. | 然后我们再买些漂亮的花送给她 |
[05:34] | She hates flowers. | 她讨厌花 |
[05:35] | Cupcakes then, whatever! | 那就买蛋糕 管他呢 |
[05:37] | We gotta go to court now. Come on. | 我们得去庭审了 快点 |
[05:38] | I-I gotta go to Zales. | 我要去珠宝店 |
[05:40] | I gotta get a charm for her bracelet. | 我要给她买个手镯 |
[05:41] | And I gotta go home. | 然后再回家 |
[05:42] | Well, no, you’re not allowed to go home. | 不行 你现在还不能回家 |
[05:45] | Where the fuck’s my wallet? | 我的钱包呢 |
[05:47] | You don’t have one. | 你没有钱包 |
[05:49] | Y-you lost it. | 你弄丢了 |
[05:50] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[05:52] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[05:54] | Look, hey, | 听着 别急 |
[05:55] | I will take you to Zales, | 庭审结束以后 |
[05:56] | but after court. | 我带你去珠宝店 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | Good, right now, we gotta go. | 很好 现在我们马上得出发了 |
[06:03] | There you go. | 快点 |
[06:04] | I will now begin intake. | 现在我开始纳入新人 |
[06:06] | When I get to you, state your name | 当我走到你面前 你必须清楚大声地 |
[06:07] | and your parents’ net worth | 说出你的名字 |
[06:09] | in a loud and clear voice. | 和你父母的家底 |
[06:11] | You first. | 从你开始 |
[06:14] | Something funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[06:18] | – What is your name? – Go fuck yourself. | -你叫什么 -滚你的蛋 |
[06:22] | What drug are you on? | 你嗑了什么药 |
[06:23] | Go fuck your mama. | 操你妈 |
[06:25] | What’s the level of pain in your leg? | 你的腿疼痛指数有多少 |
[06:27] | Zero. I like it. | 一点都不疼 很爽 |
[06:35] | Youens. Look, we’re at Patsy’s. | 尤恩斯 我们到Patsy之家了 |
[06:36] | All right, where you’re supposed to be, | 没有见到你 |
[06:37] | just… Pick up. | 接个电话 |
[06:44] | Yo, Brad. Come on, you gotta eat. All right? | 布拉德 行了 吃点东西 好吗 |
[06:46] | Poor Cami. | 可怜的卡米 |
[06:48] | Fuckin’, you imagine? | 操 你能想象吗 |
[06:50] | I’m a rabid dog. | 我是条丧家之犬 |
[06:52] | Just take me to a field and shoot me. | 把我拉到空地上给我一枪吧 |
[06:53] | All right, look, let’s practice | 好了 我们来练习一下 |
[06:55] | what you’re gonna say when they ask | 如果他们问你有没有在戒酒互助会 |
[06:57] | if you’ve seen Youens at AA meetings, all right? | 见过尤恩斯 你该怎么说 好吗 |
[06:58] | I-I told you, I’m not gonna lie. | 我说了 我是不会撒谎的 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I’m not asking you to lie. | 好 我不是要你撒谎 |
[07:01] | AA’s about honesty. | 互助会的宗旨是诚实 |
[07:03] | I’m not gonna lie about attendance. | 我是不会在出勤上撒谎的 |
[07:04] | Look, you’ve seen him in a meeting. | 但你确实在会上见到他了 |
[07:06] | One meeting. Once. For ten seconds. | 就一次开会 就一次 还只有十秒钟 |
[07:08] | Then it’s not a lie. | 那这就不是撒谎了 |
[07:10] | You guys want more coffee? | 你们要加咖啡吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah, thank you. | 要加 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Have you seen Youens? | 你见到尤恩斯了吗 |
[07:14] | He was supposed to meet us here | 本来约好了在这里见的 |
[07:15] | before his court date. | 今天是他的庭审日 |
[07:16] | Nope. Haven’t seen him. | 没有 没看到他 |
[07:18] | I feel like I’m herding cats with these two. | 感觉我像是养了两只猫 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah, sorry, just… stuff. | 嗯 抱歉 就是些琐事 |
[07:26] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[07:29] | Nah, it’s fucked up. | 不 破事而已 |
[07:33] | Shit. | 靠 |
[07:34] | Bob says Youens is still at home. | 鲍勃说尤恩斯还在家里 |
[07:35] | Come on. Hey, uh, how much I owe you? | 快走 多少钱 |
[07:37] | – Go. Settle up later. – You sure? | -你走吧 忙完再来给钱 -确定吗 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | Come on, Brad. | 快来 布拉德 |
[07:41] | Hey, Brad, come on, all right? | 布拉德 快啊 |
[07:47] | A no-call, no-show on a weekend? | 周末不来上班也不打电话 |
[07:49] | You fucked me, Debbie Gallagher. | 你搞死我了 黛比·加拉格 |
[07:50] | I know, but the circumstances were really beyond my control. | 我知道 可情况不受我掌控 |
[07:54] | Of course I would have called if I weren’t in jail in Missouri. | 我要是没被关进密苏里州的监狱我肯定会打电话的 |
[07:56] | It’s the stupid Plan B state law’s fault, | 都怪后备计划州法律 |
[07:58] | not mine. | 不怪我 |
[07:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:00] | No show, no job. | 缺勤就没工作 |
[08:02] | Please give me another chance, Nadine, please. | 请再给我一次机会 纳丁 拜托了 |
[08:04] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:09] | Fine. That was your final warning. | 行 这是最后一次警告 |
[08:10] | – You hear me? – Totally, totally. | -明白吗 -明白 明白 |
[08:12] | And be nicer to people. | 态度好点 |
[08:13] | They could park at Easy Lot for 30 cents less. | 不然他们会去无人收费停车场 还省3毛 |
[08:16] | Say “Please” and “Thank you.” | 说”请”和”谢谢” |
[08:18] | I would be pleased to. Thank you. | 乐意至极 谢谢 |
[08:23] | I know what you’re thinking. And the answer’s no. | 我知道你在想什么 答案是否定的 |
[08:25] | That’s not a typo. | 那不是打错了 |
[08:27] | I was promoted to assistant manager that quickly. | 我就是那么快被提拔为副经理 |
[08:30] | Yeah, so why don’t you let me tell you a little bit | 我跟你介绍下 |
[08:33] | about how we do things here. | 我们这里是怎么操作的 |
[08:34] | No need. I did my research. | 不必了 我做了调查 |
[08:36] | Let’s just cut to the chase. | 我们就开门见山吧 |
[08:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:42] | I’m worth it. | 我值这个钱 |
[08:44] | Mr. Gallagher, I don’t make this much. | 加拉格先生 我自己都赚不了这么多 |
[08:46] | I’ve been here 38 years. | 我在这儿干了38年了 |
[08:48] | Well, I started the negotiations high, yes. | 我开价有点高 没错 |
[08:51] | But I would be a store manager too | 不过要是半路没有杀出个网络来 |
[08:53] | if the internet hadn’t fucked us up the ass. | 我也能成为店长的 |
[08:56] | Even if you were remotely qualified, | 就算你勉强合格 |
[08:58] | I don’t have anything in management to offer you. | 管理层也没有职位可给你 |
[09:00] | Your ad said “all levels.” | 你的广告上写的”各级人士” |
[09:02] | “All levels welcome to apply.” | “欢迎各级人士来申请” |
[09:04] | But the only shift I have open is graveyard. | 现在唯一有空缺职位的就是墓地 |
[09:06] | – Minimum wage– – I was Employee of the Month. | -最低工资 -我可是月度最佳员工 |
[09:09] | Do these accolades mean nothing? | 这些嘉奖没有意义吗 |
[09:10] | Not really. | 是的 |
[09:11] | Offer declined. | 拒绝提议 |
[09:13] | This collar is white. | 哥是白领 |
[09:14] | I’ll take my talents elsewhere. | 我到别处去施展才华 |
[09:19] | I read about it online. | 我在网上看到的 |
[09:21] | You put a bag of lemons into a ceramic bowl, | 在陶瓷碗里装一袋柠檬 |
[09:23] | and bam, rent goes up like 100 bucks. | 租金就能上涨100块 |
[09:26] | Hipster catnip. | 嬉皮士无法抗拒 |
[09:27] | Lemons? I would have thought we hipsters | 柠檬 我以为我们嬉皮士 |
[09:29] | would be into figs, or, like, pamplemousse LaCroix. | 喜欢的是无花果或者拉克鲁瓦葡萄柚汽水 |
[09:32] | Nope, lemons in a damn bowl is all it takes | 不 碗里放上柠檬 |
[09:34] | for you guys to want to be rent-raped. | 就能让你们心甘情愿付高房租 |
[09:36] | Well, lemons or not, I’m not sure you can ask 1,100 bucks | 不管有没有柠檬 我不确定 |
[09:39] | for an apartment with a janky pocket door. | 装着劣质滑门的公寓能收1100的租金 |
[09:41] | This is officially stuck. | 完全卡住了 |
[09:43] | Can’t we just rip it out? | 能拆下来吗 |
[09:45] | I don’t know. It’s in there good. | 不知道 卡得很死 |
[09:47] | But I know an Irish guy that does wood stuff. | 但我认识一个做木工的爱尔兰人 |
[09:49] | You want me to see if he’s around? | 你要我去看看他在不在吗 |
[09:51] | Yeah, that’d be great. Thanks. | 那就太好了 谢谢 |
[09:59] | I think your brother’s egging you. | 你弟在朝你扔鸡蛋 |
[10:02] | Don’t make eye contact. It’ll just encourage him. | 别看他 那样只会让他变本加厉 |
[10:04] | Is this still about the church? | 还是因为教堂的事吗 |
[10:06] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[10:07] | Someone needs a hobby. | 有人需要找个爱好 |
[10:08] | Yeah, well, forgiveness is not exactly a Gallagher trait. | 加拉格家族里没有原谅的基因 |
[10:14] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:15] | Aren’t you gonna yell at him or something? | 你不吼他什么的吗 |
[10:18] | I am not. You know why? | 不 知道为什么吗 |
[10:20] | Because I am a 28-year-old grown-ass woman. | 因为我是个28岁的成年女性 |
[10:24] | And I’m not a childish little shit | 不是个有疯子行为历史 |
[10:26] | with a history of psycho behavior | 以及积累着 |
[10:28] | and deep reservoirs of unfounded rage! | 没缘由怒气的小屁孩 |
[10:33] | Oh, they have spray paint cans now. | 他们搞来了罐装喷漆 |
[10:35] | Yeah, they’re spray-painting your sidewalk. | 正在人行道上喷呢 |
[10:44] | Youens! | 尤恩斯 |
[10:47] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[10:49] | What the fuck are you doing? You have court today. | 你他妈干嘛呢 你今天还得上庭 |
[10:52] | – Shit…fuck! – I’m not going. | -操 -我不去 |
[10:56] | Come on, get up. | 快起来 |
[10:57] | All right, we gotta get you in the shower. | 我们得给你洗洗 |
[10:58] | I’m going to fucking jail today. | 我今天要进监狱了 |
[11:01] | Everyone knows it but you. | 只有你不知道 |
[11:02] | There’s a big fucking difference | 在县级监狱待三个月 |
[11:03] | between three months in county | 和在州监狱待十年 |
[11:05] | and–and ten years in the state pen, right? | 还是有很大区别的吧 |
[11:07] | Leave me alone. | 别理我 |
[11:08] | Brad, come on, help me get him. | 布拉德 来 帮我搭把手 |
[11:10] | – Shit. – Come on. | -操 -来 |
[11:12] | Ah, shit. | 妈的 |
[11:13] | – Come on. – Where we taking him? | -快 -我们抬他去哪儿 |
[11:14] | Right over here. | 这边 |
[11:15] | 婊子+无良房东 =婊房东 | |
[11:18] | Gotta admit, it’s catchy. | 还别说 挺朗朗上口的 |
[11:20] | “Thundercunt,” “Cuntlord.” | “遭雷劈的婊子” “婊房东” |
[11:22] | I’m starting to detect a pattern there. | 我好像发现规律了 |
[11:29] | Vandalism. | 恶意毁坏公物 |
[11:32] | Now you’re trespassing on a vacant lot. | 你现在闯入了一片空地 |
[11:34] | No, it’s not a vacant lot. | 不 这不是空地 |
[11:36] | A sweet old lady named Connie Rupp owns it | 它属于一位名叫可妮·鲁普的慈祥老妇人 |
[11:38] | and has granted me temporary occupancy | 她同意我暂时占用此处 |
[11:40] | for, uh, $11. | 收费11美元 |
[11:42] | Now, I’m allowed to express myself on my property, | 我有权站在我的私人领地 |
[11:45] | as are my guests. | 我的客人们也是 |
[11:46] | Well, the sidewalk belongs to the city. | 人行道属于这座城市 |
[11:47] | It’s not your property. | 不是你的个人财产 |
[11:48] | Oh, great. Over here! | 很好 这里 |
[11:50] | – Yeah, this way, guys! – What is this? | -这边 各位 -这是搞什么 |
[11:52] | Well, you stole the possibility of them | 你偷走了他们 |
[11:54] | having a new home away from them. | 拥有一个新家的可能性 |
[11:55] | They gotta pitch their tents somewhere. | 他们总得找个地方扎帐篷 |
[11:57] | Thankfully, I have access to a very large lot. | 谢天谢地 我有了那么大一个地方 |
[12:00] | Where should we set up the kitchen tent | 做饭用的帐篷安在哪儿 |
[12:02] | and dig the latrine? | 在哪儿挖厕所 |
[12:03] | Uh, kitchen there. | 厨房放那边 |
[12:05] | Latrine there, as close to the property line as possible. | 厕所挖那边 尽量靠近边界线 |
[12:09] | Look, I get it, okay? Believe me. | 我懂你的意思 相信我 |
[12:11] | I am aware that you’re pissed. | 我知道你生气了 |
[12:13] | But you can’t just build a homeless tent city here. | 可你也不能就在这儿建一个流浪汉大本营啊 |
[12:15] | I have an open house and prospective renters. | 我的房子还要租给房客呢 |
[12:17] | Closer. Dig the latrine closer. | 厕所再挖得近一点 |
[12:19] | She’s only got a five-foot setback, | 房子周边1.5米范围才是她的 |
[12:20] | so get as close to the property as possible. | 所以能近一点就近一点 |
[12:23] | I want her to smell our shit. | 我要她闻到我们的屎味儿 |
[12:31] | Good morning, sir, | 早上好 先生 |
[12:32] | and how are you on this fine day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[12:33] | May I please have your ticket? | 能出示下您的票吗 |
[12:34] | I owe you 4.89. | 我要给你4.89块 |
[12:36] | Okay, if you just give me a moment to check that. | 好 稍等我查一下 |
[12:39] | To check that? | 查一下 |
[12:40] | You think you get to check my math? | 你在怀疑我的算数能力么 |
[12:42] | I’m the head of Urology at St. Joe’s. | 我可是圣乔医院泌尿科的主任 |
[12:44] | You are a parking lot attendant | 你不过是个连三年级 |
[12:45] | who probably didn’t finish third grade. | 都不一定读完了的停车场管理员 |
[12:48] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[12:50] | But–y– | 但是 |
[12:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[13:02] | You don’t have to be a dick about it! | 你就不能态度好点吗 |
[13:05] | Dick! | 混蛋 |
[13:11] | – What? – Cold, | -怎么了 -冷 |
[13:12] | – water cold. – All right.All right, hang on, | -水好冷 -好 好 等会儿 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna turn the hot on, okay? | 我马上开热水 |
[13:16] | There you go, there you go. | 有了 有了 |
[13:17] | Hey where-where’s your soap and all your towels, huh? | 你的肥皂和毛巾都在哪里 |
[13:21] | There’s no soap in here. | 这没有肥皂 |
[13:22] | Who doesn’t have soap and fucking towels? | 谁家里会没有肥皂和毛巾 |
[13:24] | All right, you hold on to him, okay? | 你先扶住他 |
[13:25] | And I’m gonna go get some bedsheets, | 我去找些床单 |
[13:27] | dry him off with those. | 给他擦干净 |
[13:27] | Grab my phone! In case Cami calls. | 把我手机拿来 怕卡米打电话来 |
[13:29] | – It’s on the bed. – Yeah. Yeah-yeah-yeah. | -放在床上了 -好 |
[13:32] | Ow, hot! Now it’s hot. | 烫 太烫了 |
[13:34] | – All right, shit… – Now it’s hot. | -知道了 -现在又太烫了 |
[13:35] | There you go, there you go. | 好了 好了 |
[13:43] | Oh! Fuck! | 妈的 |
[13:49] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[13:49] | He fucking puked on me. | 他妈的吐我身上了 |
[13:51] | Now I’m gonna fucking puke ’cause he fucking puked on me. | 太他妈恶心了 现在我也要吐了 |
[13:55] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[13:56] | Fuck this! I’m going home. | 我操 我要回家 |
[13:58] | No, no, Brad! Youens! | 不 不行 布拉德 尤恩斯 |
[14:00] | All right, we don’t have time for this shit! | 听着 我们没时间折腾了 |
[14:02] | If we are late, if we do not show, | 如果我们迟到 没能出庭 |
[14:04] | the judge is gonna slap you with | 法官就会判你最重的刑罚 |
[14:05] | the maximum possible sentence, all right? | 把牢底坐穿 懂吗 |
[14:07] | Brad, look at me, look at me. Hey. | 布拉德 看着我 看着我 喂 |
[14:09] | Hey, you need to get out of those puke clothes. | 你赶紧把这身衣服换掉 |
[14:11] | Okay? Go to Youens’ closet. | 好吗 你去尤恩斯衣柜里 |
[14:12] | Try to find something that fits. | 找找有没有合适的 |
[14:14] | This was my best suit. | 这是我最好的一套西装 |
[14:15] | I was gonna get married in this suit! | 我本来打算穿这身结婚的 |
[14:16] | I don’t care! Go, now! | 我不管 赶紧换 |
[14:21] | Okay, listen to me. | 好吧 听着 |
[14:22] | Go get changed, please. All right? | 换衣服去 求你 好吗 |
[14:24] | And we will try to stop by Cami’s on our way. | 等会儿路上我们顺便去卡米家一趟 |
[14:27] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[14:28] | – But, Jesus Christ, go! – Okay. | -我天啊 你先换衣服去 -好的 |
[14:30] | – Go! Go! – Okay, okay! | -去 快去 -好 好 |
[14:31] | Occupy Fiona! | 占领菲奥娜 |
[14:33] | Occupy Fiona! | 占领菲奥娜 |
[14:35] | Occupy Fiona! | 占领菲奥娜 |
[14:36] | Occupy Fiona! | 占领菲奥娜 |
[14:38] | – Occupy Fiona! – Ian. | -占领菲奥娜 -伊恩 |
[14:40] | – Occupy Fiona! – Ian. | -占领菲奥娜 -伊恩 |
[14:42] | – Occupy Fiona. – Ian. | -占领菲奥娜 -伊恩 |
[14:43] | Occupy Fiona! | 占领菲奥娜 |
[14:45] | – What the hell’s going on? – What’s it look like? | -这什么情况 -你看不出来吗 |
[14:47] | Fiona stole our building to | 菲奥娜截下了我们的教堂 |
[14:48] | protect her precious property value, | 就为了保护她房产的宝贵价值 |
[14:50] | so now we’re taking her property value | 于是现在她的房产价值 |
[14:51] | into our own hands. | 由我们来掌控了 |
[14:53] | So you’re using my kids to fight your sister? | 就是说你在利用我的孩子和你姐姐作对 |
[14:56] | No, they’re angry about gentrification, | 没有啊 他们对中产阶级化感到很愤慨 |
[14:58] | and I’m helping them channel their feelings | 我是在帮助他们用正面而富有创造力的方式 |
[15:00] | in positive, creative ways. | 来宣泄他们的情绪 |
[15:02] | This seems like a family issue. | 看起来更像是你们家庭内部矛盾 |
[15:04] | Should we try Fuck you, Fiona”? | 我们要不要试下 “操你妈 菲奥娜” |
[15:07] | That’s a good one. | 想法不错 |
[15:08] | Fuck you, Fiona! | 操你妈 菲奥娜 |
[15:10] | Fuck you, Fiona! | 操你妈 菲奥娜 |
[15:11] | – Fuck you, Fiona! – Fuck you, Fiona! | -操你妈 菲奥娜 -操你妈 菲奥娜 |
[15:14] | – Fuck you, Fiona! – Fuck you, Fiona! | -操你妈 菲奥娜 -操你妈 菲奥娜 |
[15:18] | Mr. Gallagher, I’m gonna be straight with you. | 加拉格先生 我实话告诉您吧 |
[15:20] | I’m looking for someone with | 我想找的是拥有 |
[15:21] | three-to-five years management experience | 三到五年管理经验 |
[15:23] | and strong social media skills. | 和良好社交媒体能力的人 |
[15:25] | – Facebook for a flooring store? – Absolutely. | -给地板店管理脸书 -没错 |
[15:28] | Smith & Colin Flooring is a young company, | 史密斯科林地板是一家新兴企业 |
[15:29] | and we are serious about increasing our online presence. | 我们非常注重提升我们品牌的网络形象 |
[15:32] | #OurPricesWillFloorYou. | 话题标签”我们的地板价格超乎你想象” |
[15:37] | Listen, Lexy… | 听着 蕾克西 |
[15:39] | I’m a quick study. | 我上手很快 |
[15:40] | And I’d be willing to go down to | 我也愿意降低期许 |
[15:42] | an associate or even an assistant manager position | 应聘副经理甚至助理经理的职位 |
[15:46] | if the incentives are competitive. | 如果竞争很激烈的话 |
[15:48] | Could you show me the prospectus | 你能不能讲一下 |
[15:50] | of the management stock options here? | 你们管理层期权的募股章程 |
[15:52] | I’m afraid with your résumé, all I can show you is the door. | 看了你的简历 恐怕我只能请你离开 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:57] | Look, it’s never easy to say that. | 拒绝求职者总是不容易 |
[15:59] | Particularly not to someone who reminds me of my grandpoppy Joe. | 特别是您让我想起了我外公乔 |
[16:08] | Kev? | 小凯 |
[16:10] | You here? | 你在家吗 |
[16:16] | Before we begin, | 开始前 |
[16:17] | we must set a safe word. | 我们必须定一个安全词 |
[16:20] | It will be… “French fry.” | 安全词是 “薯条” |
[16:23] | Take off your clothes and get on the bed on all fours. | 把衣服脱了 去床上趴着 |
[16:30] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[16:36] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[16:36] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[16:38] | Only I speak, which means you do not speak. | 只有我能说话 你不能开口 |
[16:41] | Heretofore. | 在此以前 |
[16:42] | Now, I will spank you with this paddle. | 接下来 我会用这个球拍打你的屁股 |
[16:46] | Because… | 理由 |
[16:47] | of no reason. | 不存在 |
[16:50] | Now, | 现在 |
[16:53] | here it comes. | 调教开始 |
[16:54] | Spanking commenced, | 我要打你屁股了 |
[16:55] | you bad wife. | 你这个坏老婆 |
[17:01] | French fry. French fry. | 薯条 薯条 |
[17:02] | Just a really quick “French fry.” | 暂停一小下 |
[17:03] | V, I don’t really want to hurt you, | 小维 我不是真的想伤害你 |
[17:04] | but this could scar you. | 但这个可能会留疤 |
[17:05] | It’s not gonna scar. | 不会留疤的 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:08] | Okay, I can do this. | 好的 我可以的 |
[17:10] | I can. | 我可以 |
[17:12] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:13] | brace yourself for my wrath, | 准备迎接我的怒火 |
[17:16] | because it’s paddle time. | 因为拍打时间到了 |
[17:21] | French fry. | 薯条 |
[17:27] | Hi. You must be Fred. | 你是弗雷德吧 |
[17:28] | Sorry I’m late. Little, uh, neighbor dispute. | 抱歉来晚了 一点邻里矛盾 |
[17:31] | – Ford. – Oh, no, it’s Fiona. | -福特 -不是 我是菲奥娜 |
[17:33] | No, it’s Ford. You called me Fred. | 不是 我是福特 你叫我弗雷德 |
[17:36] | Right. | 对 |
[17:38] | Ford. Sorry. | 福特 抱歉 |
[17:39] | Anyway, uh, thanks for coming on short notice. | 总之 感谢你那么快赶来 |
[17:42] | Nessa said you might be able to remove this piece of shit. | 妮莎说你能把这破玩意儿拆下来 |
[17:46] | You want to take out a 19th-century pocket door? | 你想把这个19世纪的滑门拆下来 |
[17:48] | Yeah, so I can increase the rent. | 对啊 这样我就能提高房租了 |
[17:50] | Victorian cherry. Hand-applied carvings. | 维多利亚樱桃木 手工雕刻 |
[17:53] | There’s probably only three or four dozen like this | 这种门整个芝加哥可能都 |
[17:55] | left in all of Chicago. | 只剩三四十扇了 |
[17:56] | Well, I’m looking at it–Ford– | 于我而言 福特 |
[17:58] | and all I’m seeing is the broken armpit | 我只看到这个精致的公寓中 |
[18:00] | in the middle of an otherwise swank apartment. | 一个碍眼的缺陷 |
[18:03] | So let’s 86 it. | 就直接拆了吧 |
[18:04] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[18:05] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[18:06] | – Is! – Is! | -是个 -是个 |
[18:08] | A cuntlord! | 婊房东 |
[18:09] | – A cuntlord! – Excuse me. | -婊房东 -失陪一下 |
[18:11] | – Fiona! – Fiona! | -菲奥娜 -菲奥娜 |
[18:13] | – Is! – Is! | -是个 -是个 |
[18:14] | – A cuntlord! – A cuntlord! | -婊房东 -婊房东 |
[18:17] | – Fiona! – Fiona! | -菲奥娜 -菲奥娜 |
[18:19] | – Is! – Is! | -是个 -是个 |
[18:20] | – A cuntlord! – A cuntlord! | -婊房东 -婊房东 |
[18:25] | I, uh, can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[18:27] | He’s the one being an asshole. | 他才是混蛋的那个 |
[18:28] | The door. Can’t let you toss it. | 门的事 我不能让你把它扔了 |
[18:32] | I’ll fix it for you. | 我帮你修好 |
[18:34] | Let me, uh, go back to the shop, get some of | 等我回店里 拿上我的 |
[18:35] | my woodworking tools, and then I’ll be back, all right? | 木工工具 然后回来 好吗 |
[18:38] | Whoa–w–how much is that gonna cost me? | 那我要付多少钱 |
[18:41] | I’ll just do it. | 我直接修 |
[18:42] | You’re just gonna fix my door for free? | 你愿意免费帮我修门 |
[18:44] | If that’s all right with you? | 如果你不介意的话 |
[18:50] | I feel like this probably | 我知道这事 |
[18:51] | looks kind of bad, because, you know, | 看起来可能很糟糕 因为 |
[18:53] | usually only asshole landlords get protested against, | 通常只有混蛋房东才会被聚众抗议 |
[18:56] | but this is a bullshit family thing. | 但这是狗日的家庭问题 |
[18:58] | I wasn’t… | 我没有… |
[18:59] | I come from trash just like | 我和这个街区的人一样 |
[19:00] | everybody else in this neighborhood. | 在贫民区长大 |
[19:01] | I raised five fucking kids | 我一个人养大了 |
[19:04] | by myself. | 五个混孩子 |
[19:05] | Uh–siblings, not mine. | 弟弟妹妹 不是我的孩子 |
[19:07] | And did I get any thanks for it? No. | 我得到感谢了吗 没有 |
[19:09] | I try to protect my investment. | 我想保护自己的投资 |
[19:10] | I try to take one tiny little step | 我想在经济的梯子上 |
[19:12] | up the economic ladder, and my own brother | 向上爬那么一小步 我自己的亲弟弟 |
[19:15] | tries to pull me back down | 却想把我拉回 |
[19:16] | into the fucking shit with him. | 他待的那个烂摊子 |
[19:18] | But I am not going. | 但我绝不会回去 |
[19:19] | Okay? I’m done. | 好吗 我受够了 |
[19:25] | I’m gonna go get my tools now. | 我要回去拿工具了 |
[19:49] | Are you kidding me? | 你是逗我吗 |
[19:50] | – No, look, he–he just– – Not until he’s 30 days sober. | -没有 他只是 -等他戒酒三十天再说 |
[19:52] | Look, he just wants to wish you a happy birthday, Cami. | 他只是想祝你生日快乐 卡米 |
[19:53] | I don’t want to hear “Happy birthday” from him. | 我不想听他祝我生日快乐 |
[19:56] | All right, look, he–he won’t stop crying. | 好吧 他一直哭个不停 |
[19:58] | All right, and he has to testify in court | 而且他几分钟后 |
[20:00] | in support of my friend in a few minutes. | 就要帮我朋友在法庭上作证 |
[20:02] | All right, and if you don’t give him a reason to live, | 好吗 如果你不给他活下去的理由 |
[20:04] | I’m afraid he’s gonna fuck it up for my friend, | 我怕他就要把我朋友的事情搞砸了 |
[20:06] | and then my friend’s gonna go to jail forever. | 我朋友就要入狱不得翻身了 |
[20:09] | All right, please, just let the man shout | 求你了 就让他在十几米外 |
[20:11] | “Happy birthday” from 40 feet away, that’s all. | 对你喊声生日快乐 仅此而已 |
[20:15] | I’ll stand here for ten seconds. | 我就在这儿站十秒 |
[20:16] | That’s perfect. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[20:17] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 真的感谢你 |
[20:20] | I love you so much, Cami Lynn. | 我真的很爱你 卡米·琳恩 |
[20:22] | You’re the center of my earth and… I love you. | 你是我世界的中心 我爱你 |
[20:26] | I’m gonna get you a charm for your bracelet later. | 我一会要去给你的手镯再买颗珠子 |
[20:28] | Gonna pay extra to engrave the baby’s initials on it. | 我要加钱把孩子的名字缩写刻在上面 |
[20:36] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:44] | In 72 hours, you will be free of your addiction. | 72小时之内 你们即将戒除毒瘾 |
[20:48] | You’re already in pain. You’re already suffering. | 你们已经处于痛苦与磨难之中 |
[20:51] | Questions? Yes? | 有问题吗 怎么了 |
[20:54] | – What are you doing this for? – Money. | -你为什么要这么干 -为了钱 |
[20:57] | From who? Who pays you? | 哪来的钱 谁付你钱 |
[20:59] | Your grateful families. | 你们家里会付钱感谢我 |
[21:01] | That is the most bullshit business plan | 这真是我听过的最扯的 |
[21:03] | I’ve ever heard. | 赚钱点子 |
[21:05] | None of these junkies come from money. | 这些吸毒仔都不是有钱人家出来的 |
[21:07] | And that one’s wearing jeggings from Ross. | 那个人穿的还是罗斯折扣店的紧身牛仔裤 |
[21:10] | They’re just gonna stiff you, Corporal Carl. | 他们只会诈你 卡尔下士 |
[21:12] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[21:14] | $3,527. | 3527美元 |
[21:16] | First semester tuition at military school. | 军校第一学期的学费 |
[21:18] | That’s it? | 就这么点钱 |
[21:20] | With your charm and your… commanding voice, | 凭你的个人魅力和这威严的嗓音 |
[21:23] | you could make that in about an hour if you just apply yourself. | 你努努力的话 一个小时就能挣来这些钱 |
[21:26] | If you mean Uber, it’s a bum deal. | 如果你说的是优步 那是笔烂生意 |
[21:29] | No. | 不 |
[21:31] | Ransom. Yeah. | 我是说赚赎金 |
[21:34] | We do a little ransom sitch. | 我们伪造一起绑架勒索 |
[21:36] | You get me a few grams of coke | 你给我弄几克可卡因 |
[21:37] | and I’ll help you make a Jihad Joan video. | 我就帮你拍一段绑架人质的视频 |
[21:39] | Let’s Stanley Kubrick this shit. | 我们要像库布里克那样挣钱 |
[21:41] | Say that you’re holding me hostage, | 你就说我是你的人质 |
[21:42] | you need $3,527. | 而你需要3527美元 |
[21:45] | My dad’s rich as fuck. He’ll totally pay. | 我爸富得流油 他肯定会给钱的 |
[21:56] | Nice of you to show up. | 你们可算来了 |
[22:00] | Wait. Wait–wait. | 等一下 |
[22:02] | Hey, you got a mint? | 你有薄荷味口香糖吗 |
[22:04] | His breath’s still blowing a .34. | 他这口气还能吹出来重度酒驾 |
[22:06] | – Spearmint or winter mint? – Winter mint, please. | -清凉薄荷还是激爽薄荷 -激爽薄荷 |
[22:08] | All right, let me see you guys. | 好了 让我瞧瞧你们 |
[22:09] | Eyes up. Let me see. | 抬头 让我看看 |
[22:11] | I look like I’m going clamming. | 我看着像是要去挖蛤蜊 |
[22:12] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[22:14] | All right. And you. | 好了 还有你 |
[22:17] | Oh, you got a couple | 脖子上有几处 |
[22:19] | nicks on your neck, but | 剃胡子时刮破的地方 |
[22:21] | otherwise, pretty good. | 此外都不错 |
[22:25] | And what are you gonna say? | 你要怎么说 |
[22:27] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -我很后悔 -不对 |
[22:29] | – I’m truly sorry. – And? | -我真的很后悔 -然后呢 |
[22:31] | I’m sober. I’m truly sober. | 我戒酒了 我真的戒酒了 |
[22:34] | I don’t want to spend years in jail, Lip. | 我不想在监狱里待上好几年 利普 |
[22:36] | I know what I need to say. | 我知道要说什么 |
[22:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | What about you? You gonna say what we practiced? | 你呢 你会按我们练过的说吗 |
[22:43] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不会说谎的 |
[22:45] | You’re gonna say what we practiced. | 你要按我们练过的说 |
[22:49] | All right, let’s do this. | 好了 上吧 |
[23:05] | Here. Open the gate. | 给 拉闸 |
[23:07] | And good afternoon to you too, sir. | 也祝您下午好 先生 |
[23:09] | I’ll be with you in just a moment. | 马上为您开门 |
[23:14] | What the hell are you doing? Take my ticket. | 你干什么呢 接过去得了 |
[23:16] | Oh, I’m sorry, I just | 抱歉 我只是需要 |
[23:18] | need to sit here in quiet and do some mental stretches, | 安静地坐在这里好好算一算 |
[23:20] | ’cause this math is gonna be so hard for me. | 因为我算不明白 |
[23:23] | I swear to God, I will drive through this gate right now. | 我发誓我现在就要直接开车撞过去 |
[23:29] | And done. | 好了 |
[23:30] | I’d be happy to take your ticket now, sir. | 我现在很乐意接过您的停车票 先生 |
[23:31] | Thank you so very much for your patience. | 非常感谢您的耐心 |
[23:36] | You only gave me 4.25 and the time is now 12:31. | 您只给了我4.25美元 现在是12点31分 |
[23:39] | You owe me $1.40. | 您需要再给我一块四 |
[23:58] | Fuck you, Doctor Dick! | 去你妈的 迪克[混球]博士 |
[24:01] | You’re fucking ugly! | 你就是个丑逼 |
[24:04] | He’s a dick! | 他就是个傻逼 |
[24:24] | I’m going to jail. For the rest of my life. | 我这辈子别想从监狱出来了 |
[24:27] | Gracias. You may be seated. | 谢谢 你可以回去坐下了 |
[24:31] | Mr. Feehan, call your witness. | 菲恩先生 传证人出席 |
[24:34] | Defense calls Bradley Young, AA Secretary, | 辩方传证人布拉德利·杨 互助会干事 |
[24:36] | Your Honor. | 法官阁下 |
[24:41] | Do you affirm the testimony you are about to give will be | 你是否宣誓你即将要说的证词 |
[24:44] | the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 是事实 完全的事实 没有一句谎言 |
[24:47] | I do. | 我宣誓 |
[24:47] | Mr. Young, you’re a member of Dr. Youens’ AA group | 杨先生 你是尤恩博士互助小组的一个成员 |
[24:50] | and frequently serve as secretary. | 并且是小组秘书 |
[24:52] | – Is that right? – Yes. | -是这样吗 -是的 |
[24:54] | Can you tell the court, to the best of your knowledge, | 你能否告诉法庭 据你所知 |
[24:55] | if Dr. Youens is currently sober? | 尤恩博士最近是否成功戒酒 |
[24:58] | I believe he is sober, at this time. | 我相信他目前是不喝酒的 |
[25:01] | Does he attend meetings regularly? | 他是否定期参加集会 |
[25:04] | I’ve seen him in attendance. | 我看他来过 |
[25:05] | “Does he attend regularly” Was the question, Mr. Young. | 他的问题是 他是否定期参加 杨先生 |
[25:10] | Define regularly. | 什么叫定期 |
[25:16] | It’s hard to say for sure. | 这显然很难说 |
[25:17] | Um, there are hundreds of meetings, | 全城有几百个 |
[25:20] | uh, he could be attending, all over the city. | 他可能会参加的互助会 |
[25:22] | Mr. Young, | 杨先生 |
[25:24] | is he maintaining his sobriety? | 他是否在维持戒酒的状态 |
[25:32] | I don’t have access to him 24/7, | 我不是7天24小时在他身边 |
[25:34] | but… yes, | 但 是的 |
[25:38] | uh, I believe he is. | 我相信他戒酒了 |
[25:41] | Mr. Young, you’re excused. | 杨先生 你可以离庭了 |
[25:43] | The court now calls a recess. | 现在休庭 |
[25:45] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[25:50] | So what happens now? | 现在要干什么 |
[25:52] | Lunch. | 吃午饭 |
[25:53] | Be back in an hour. I gotta take this. | 一个小时后回来 我得接这个电话 |
[25:55] | This is Feehan. | 这是费恩 |
[26:02] | – Oh, where you going? – Prison. | -你要去哪 -监狱 |
[26:04] | It’s not over yet. | 这还没结束呢 |
[26:05] | I know that, Bradley. | 我知道 布莱德利 |
[26:06] | I was being sardonic. | 我是在自我嘲讽 |
[26:09] | I’m going to take my last leak as a free man, | 我要抓紧这最后一点自由的时间 |
[26:11] | if it’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[26:24] | Kev? | 小凯 |
[26:26] | Over here. | 在这 |
[26:29] | In the darkest corner of the lair. | 在兽穴的最深处 |
[26:33] | Before we start, the safe word is “Alley cat.” | 在我们开始之前 安全词是野猫 |
[26:38] | I want you to take your clothes off and get on the bed. | 我要你把衣服脱掉 到床上去 |
[26:41] | I’m going to drip this all over your body. | 我要把这个滴遍你的全身 |
[26:43] | And you will bear the pain in silence. | 你得安安静静地忍受痛苦 |
[26:47] | Unless, of course, it’s too painful, | 当然 除非太疼了 |
[26:48] | then you say “Alley cat.” | 你就说野猫 |
[26:50] | Wax, Kev? | 滴蜡 小凯 |
[26:52] | Now, wench! | 来吧 荡妇 |
[26:53] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[26:57] | I’m going to begin my cruel abuse | 我要开始残暴的虐行了 |
[27:01] | by dripping this onto your beautiful breasts | 先在你那美丽的 |
[27:04] | that fed my children. | 喂养过我孩子的胸脯上滴蜡 |
[27:06] | Ow–fuck! | 我操 |
[27:08] | I dripped it on my finger. Oh, fuck, that hurts. | 我滴到我手指上了 靠 好疼 |
[27:11] | Wax is hot! | 蜡是烫的 |
[27:13] | Alley cat. | 野猫 |
[27:24] | Hey, sure you don’t want one? | 你确定不来一个 |
[27:25] | No, I’m not hungry. | 不 我不饿 |
[27:33] | You know he’s going to jail, right? | 你知道他会进监狱的 对吗 |
[27:36] | He’s guilty. | 他有罪 |
[27:38] | He drove his car into a house. | 他把车开进了别人房子里 |
[27:41] | Almost hit a grandma. | 差点撞到一个老奶奶 |
[27:44] | The prosecutor’s right. | 检察官是对的 |
[27:46] | – He’s a danger to society. – No, he didn’t hit her. | -他对社会有危害 -不 他没有撞到人 |
[27:49] | He’s had four previous DUIs. | 他有四次醉驾前科 |
[27:51] | Didn’t learn shit. | 一点都没有吸取教训 |
[27:54] | Can’t teach an old dog new tricks. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[27:58] | It was anyone else, | 换做其他任何一个人 |
[27:59] | you’d want him behind bars too. | 你都会希望他进监狱 |
[28:05] | How’s my door coming? | 我的门怎么样了 |
[28:07] | If you’re asking how long it’s gonna take, | 如果你问的是要花多久 |
[28:09] | a long time. | 很久 |
[28:11] | Well, it’s just that I | 好吧 只是 |
[28:13] | have an open house in a couple hours, so. | 我几个小时之后有开放参观日 |
[28:15] | Where you at, girl? | 你在哪 妹子 |
[28:17] | In here! | 在里面 |
[28:19] | Wow! Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[28:21] | All cleaned up. | 都弄干净了 |
[28:23] | And you got yourself a bowl of lemons. | 你还给自己弄了一碗柠檬 |
[28:25] | All Crate & Barrel and shit. | 还用了上等器皿 |
[28:26] | Yeah, gotta get 1,100 a month out of this place, | 这个地方想要租1100一个月 |
[28:28] | so can’t fuck around. | 可不能胡来 |
[28:30] | He come with the place too? | 他是租房附赠的吗 |
[28:32] | Uh, Ford, this is Veronica. | 福特 这是维罗妮卡 |
[28:35] | V, this is Ford. | 小维 这是福特 |
[28:37] | – Hey. – He’s got a thing for doors. | -嗨 -他对门有特别的喜好 |
[28:38] | – Hi, how are you? – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[28:42] | Cute. | 很帅 |
[28:43] | Weird. | 很怪 |
[28:46] | What’s with tent city? | 外面那些帐篷是怎么回事 |
[28:48] | Anybody see you come in? | 有人看到你进来了吗 |
[28:49] | I don’t think so. Why? | 应该没有吧 怎么了 |
[28:51] | Ian’s at large and we’re unprotected, | 伊恩还在肆意逍遥 没人我们保护我们 |
[28:52] | ass out in the wind. | 外面被恶人占领 |
[28:54] | You know you sound batshit crazy, right? | 你有没有觉得自己已经开始说胡话了 |
[28:56] | You two have got to stop this bullshit. | 你俩这个闹剧是时候结束了 |
[28:58] | Family is family. | 一家人还是一家人 |
[29:01] | – Can I help you? – Are you Fiona Gallagher? | -需要帮忙吗 -你是菲奥娜·加拉格吗 |
[29:04] | – Who’s asking? – Chicago Fire Department. | -请问您是 -芝加哥消防局 |
[29:06] | Got a call from a concerned neighbor | 接到一位邻居的来电 |
[29:07] | saying this building has some fire code violations. | 说有些担心这栋楼违反了一些消防条例 |
[29:10] | I need to look around. | 我需要检查一下 |
[29:11] | Fire code violations? | 消防条例 |
[29:13] | No, I-I’m up to code on– | 不 我可没 |
[29:16] | My God, fuckin’ Ian. | 天呐 狗日的伊恩 |
[29:20] | No, he called the city on you? | 不是吧 他打电话给局里给你使绊子 |
[29:22] | That’s some hardcore shit. | 看来是动真格的了 |
[29:23] | Game on, motherfucker! | 来吧 狗娘养的 |
[29:25] | Game on! | 开战 |
[29:41] | Asking for money from somebody? Jesus, you’re so slow. | 还想问别人要钱 上帝啊 你太慢了 |
[29:44] | What’s taking so long? | 你怎么这么磨蹭 |
[29:45] | We have customers waiting, right, you understand that? | 还有客人等着呢 明白没有 |
[29:47] | Don’t you? Clean it up. | 听到没有 把那个打扫干净 |
[30:02] | Mr. Gallagher, as a friend and fellow AA member, | 加拉格先生 作为他互助会的同伴 |
[30:04] | you’d like to speak on behalf of Clyde Youens? | 你想为克莱德·尤恩斯说几句吗 |
[30:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:12] | There’s been a lot of talk today | 今天的内容 大多都是关于 |
[30:13] | about Professor Youens being a danger to society. | 尤恩斯教授对这个社会构成了威胁 |
[30:17] | And I-I understand that it could sound that way. | 我理解大家的想法 |
[30:20] | Uh, he has a bad track record with alcohol. | 他在酗酒方面有着不良的记录 |
[30:23] | Whenever he and booze have had a face-off, | 每当他跟酒扯上关系 |
[30:25] | he usually loses. | 就经常会失控 |
[30:29] | Um, but I know Professor Youens well. | 但我很了解尤恩斯教授 |
[30:32] | And he’s not a danger to me. | 他对我来说从来不是什么威胁 |
[30:34] | No, in fact, I wouldn’t be alive without him. | 事实上 如果不是他 我已经不会活着了 |
[30:38] | A year ago, I was blacking out, | 一年前 我酗酒度日 |
[30:41] | was violent, | 整个人很暴力 |
[30:43] | and it was Professor Youens that got me into rehab. | 是尤恩斯教授把我送进了康复中心 |
[30:47] | Uh, he even paid for it. I didn’t have the money. | 钱还是他付的 我没钱 |
[30:51] | And when I got out, he was there, | 我出来那天 他在那等我 |
[30:52] | to take me to my first AA meeting. | 送我去参加了第一次互助会 |
[30:55] | He saw the value in my life | 在我不重视自己的时候 |
[30:57] | when I didn’t. | 他看到了我的价值 |
[30:59] | I-I know that this car accident | 我知道 这场车祸 |
[31:01] | was a wake-up call for him. | 对他来说无疑敲响了一记警钟 |
[31:02] | And he knows that he could have hurt | 他意识到 当时很可能会伤到 |
[31:05] | Ms. Rodriguez, but… | 罗德里格斯夫人 可是 |
[31:08] | …he has remorse for what he did, Your Honor. | 他对自己的行为感到十分懊悔 法官阁下 |
[31:11] | And he has the will and the desire | 他有意志以及决心想要 |
[31:13] | to live a meaningful, sober life. | 过一个有意义的 清醒的人生 |
[31:16] | So… | 因此 |
[31:20] | …please give him the chance that he gave to me. | 请给他一次机会 就像他当初对我那样 |
[31:24] | Thank you, Mr. Gallagher. | 谢谢你 加拉格先生 |
[31:26] | You may be seated. | 你可以回到坐席了 |
[31:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:33] | Defense calls Clyde Youens. | 传唤被告 克莱德·尤恩斯 |
[31:53] | Is he drunk? | 他是醉了吗 |
[31:55] | How the hell did he get fucking drunk? | 他到底是怎么喝醉的 |
[31:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:07] | Hola. | 你好 |
[32:14] | Just make sure the tarps are secure. | 确保帆布固定好了 |
[32:17] | All right. Be back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[32:26] | Attention, street kids. | 注意了 流浪儿们 |
[32:28] | You look hungry. I bought you pizza. | 你们看起来很饿 我给你们买了披萨 |
[32:31] | It’s being delivered right now to the park. | 现在已经送到公园了 |
[32:33] | Completely free. | 完全免费 |
[32:34] | All you have to do is go there and eat it. | 你们过去吃就好了 |
[32:37] | Hey, hey, Ian says we’re not to leave camp. | 可是伊恩说我们不能离开营地 |
[32:39] | It’s Meat Lovers Pizza. | 我订的肉食者披萨 |
[32:41] | I repeat, there is hot, free | 再重复一次 免费的 热乎乎的 |
[32:43] | Meat Lovers Pizza waiting for ya. | 肉食者披萨等着你们 |
[32:46] | Twelve large pies. | 整整十二大块 |
[32:51] | And I will pay you 20 bucks each to go eat it. | 过去吃的人 每人给你们20块钱 |
[32:55] | Okay! | 成交 |
[32:57] | Follow that pepperoni smell. | 闻着香肠的香气过去吧 |
[32:58] | Who wants a crisp $20 bill? | 谁想要20块钱 |
[33:00] | You get a 20. You get a 20. | 给你20 给你20 |
[33:03] | You get a 20. You get a 20. You get a 20. | 给你20 给你20 给你20 |
[33:05] | You get a 20. You get a 20. | 给你20 给你20 |
[33:07] | You get a 20. | 给你20 |
[33:09] | You get a 20. | 给你20 |
[33:14] | You get an extra 20. | 再给你20 |
[33:18] | An extra two 20s. | 再给你两张20 |
[33:27] | Okay, boys! | 行了 |
[33:28] | Bring it in! Rapido, rapido! | 过来吧 赶快 赶快 |
[33:29] | Clear the lot! | 清理干净 |
[33:30] | Thank you, thank you! Everything goes! | 辛苦大伙了 都搬走 |
[33:42] | – Come on, now! – No, cutting, man! | -没长眼吗 -别插队 |
[33:44] | Sorry, I’m new here. Where’s the managers line? | 抱歉 我新来的 应聘经理的队伍在哪 |
[33:47] | We’re all managers. | 我们都是来应聘经理的 |
[33:48] | I was at IBM for 35 years. | 我在IBM干了35年 |
[33:52] | Wait. | 啥 |
[33:53] | All of these men are laid-off managers? | 这些人都是被裁员的经理 |
[33:55] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[33:57] | Keith got dumped by GM. | 基斯被通用汽车公司裁了 |
[33:58] | – Steilen by EUS. – Yep. | -史泰伦被EUS公司开了 -没错 |
[34:00] | Kent by Dollar Depot. | 肯特被多得宝公司裁了 |
[34:02] | Cal by the “Tribune.” | 凯尔被《论坛报》开了 |
[34:03] | Twenty-seven Christmas Eves I worked for those fucks, | 我为那些混蛋工作了27个圣诞节 |
[34:05] | and they laid me off on my 59th birthday. | 但他们竟然在我的59岁生日那天把我开了 |
[34:08] | What about you, buddy? Who done you wrong? | 你呢 哪家公司把你裁了 |
[34:10] | Oh, uh, Lumber Lawn and Lighting. | 木草明公司 |
[34:12] | – Fuckin’ automation. – That’s the worst, yeah. | -操蛋的自动化 -那是最气的 |
[34:15] | Tough break, man. That’s awful. | 你可真不走运 太惨了 |
[34:16] | Thank you. It’s been rough. | 谢谢你 是挺不容易的 |
[34:18] | I’ve got five kids… | 我有五个孩子… |
[34:20] | – And one of them’s got asthma. – Line starts back there, pal! | -其中一个还有哮喘 -后面排队去 |
[34:54] | We shoot the whole thing on my phone, | 我们用我的手机来拍 |
[34:55] | “Blair Witch” style. | 《女巫布莱尔》那种风格的 |
[34:56] | Make it shake. Make it seem trembly. | 拍的吓人点 能让人起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[34:59] | Won’t they be able to recognize my voice? | 他们会不会识别出我的声音 |
[35:00] | Voice-changing app. | 用变声软件 |
[35:02] | You’ll sound like– like Steve Hawking. | 你的声音会变成斯蒂芬·霍金那样 |
[35:03] | When I say “action,” say you need | 我一说”开始” 你就说 |
[35:04] | $3,527 for a drug debt. | 你要3527元还毒品债 |
[35:07] | They won’t ask any questions | 他们只要一听到”毒品债” |
[35:09] | once they hear the words “drug debt.” | 就不会问任何问题 |
[35:11] | And keep all the details really vague. | 记得把所有的细节说模糊点 |
[35:13] | Say that you want to meet somewhere public for the drop. | 说你想在公共场合拿赎金 |
[35:15] | Um, somewhere that you know well. | 某个你很熟的地方 |
[35:18] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[35:20] | Ready? | 预备 |
[35:22] | And action! | 开始 |
[35:24] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[35:33] | Fucking unbelievable! | 真他妈日了狗了 |
[35:36] | That’s what it is. | 真是世风日下 |
[35:38] | What is, Frank? | 怎么了 弗兰克 |
[35:39] | This United States of America. | 咱们的美利坚合众国 |
[35:42] | I played by the rules. | 我遵规守矩 |
[35:44] | I gave my life, my blood, sweat, and tears to that job. | 我把自己的生命还有血汗泪都倾注给了那工作 |
[35:48] | – Paid my taxes… – For a few weeks. | -也交了税 -就几周 |
[35:50] | Colored inside the lines. | 不乱插队 |
[35:52] | Didn’t roll through the stop sign. | 没闯过红灯 |
[35:54] | And where did it get me? | 我得到了什么呢 |
[35:56] | Up the ass, that’s where. | 屁都没有一个 |
[35:57] | Right up the ole poop shoot. | 更别提屎了 |
[36:00] | I was moving up in this world. | 我的人生本已节节高升 |
[36:02] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[36:04] | I’m a 50-something adult white male | 就是一个有几年大学学历 |
[36:08] | with a couple of years of college | 还有一点管理经验的 |
[36:10] | and managerial experience, | 50多岁的成年白人男性 |
[36:12] | and the only thing available to me | 最后我得到的是什么 |
[36:14] | is minimum wage! | 是最低工资 |
[36:15] | The system is fucked! | 这个国家的制度完了 |
[36:19] | Give me a shot of Jamie. | 给我一杯杰米酒 |
[36:22] | And leave the bottle. | 然后把一整瓶留下 |
[36:28] | The America we knew | 我过去所熟知的美国 |
[36:30] | has ditched the party and turned the lights out, | 已经不再是夜夜笙歌的地方了 |
[36:32] | boys and girls. | 各位 |
[36:34] | And left us white guys in the dark to fight each other | 它让我们这些白人在黑暗中互相针对 |
[36:38] | over the few crumbs left behind by our masters. | 就为了争几块统治者吃剩的面包屑 |
[36:53] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[36:56] | You think you’re having a shit day, pal? | 你以为就你一人过的不顺心吗 兄弟 |
[36:58] | I’m being deported next month. | 我下个月就被驱逐出境了 |
[37:01] | Been here 25 years. | 我在美国呆了25年 |
[37:04] | I was a translator in Iraq during the goddamn Desert Storm. | 曾在”沙漠风暴行动”期间在伊拉克当翻译 |
[37:08] | Now they’re kicking me out. | 现在他们要赶我走 |
[37:10] | Because of a fucking speeding ticket. | 就他妈因为一张超速罚单 |
[37:12] | I tried to flee up to Canada, | 我试过逃去加拿大 |
[37:13] | but they stopped me at the border, | 但他们在边境把我拦下来了 |
[37:16] | wouldn’t let me in, sent me back. | 不让我入境 把我遣送了回来 |
[37:20] | Wait, you’re trying to get out of America? | 等等 你说你想逃出美国 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:23] | Jesus, that’s a piece of fucking cake. | 天啊 逃出美国很难吗 |
[37:25] | Yeah, maybe for a white guy. | 对你们白人来说也许很简单 |
[37:35] | Frank Gallagher. | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[37:37] | – Akram. – Akram, my friend. | -阿克拉姆 -你好 朋友 |
[37:40] | This could be your lucky day. | 你今天很幸运 |
[37:42] | Praise Allah. | 赞美阿拉 |
[37:56] | What the… | 我操 |
[38:02] | There’s a dumpster welded to my fucking car? | 这垃圾箱怎么焊到我的车上了 |
[38:06] | Who the fuck welded a dumpster to my fucking car? | 谁他妈把垃圾箱焊到我车上了 |
[38:09] | What the motherfucking fuck? | 我就操你妈了 |
[38:14] | What’s going on down here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:16] | I’m fired, but it was 100% worth it | 我被开了 不过能看到 |
[38:19] | to see the look on that scumbag’s face. | 那混蛋的表情真是值了 |
[38:23] | Thank you very much for the opportunity, Nadine. | 谢谢你能让我做这份工作 纳丁 |
[38:25] | I’ll be back Friday to collect my last check. | 我周五再来领最后一份工资 |
[38:47] | Please stand back, doors now closing. | 请您退后 门马上就要关了 |
[39:24] | Fuckin’ A. | 真他妈牛逼 |
[39:27] | – Where is she? – Who’s she? | -她在哪 -你说谁 |
[39:29] | Don’t “Who” Me, you little shit. Kassidi. | 小狗逼你别跟我装傻 卡斯蒂 |
[39:31] | My daughter, where is she? | 我女儿 她在哪 |
[39:33] | I can’t disclose that to you, sir. | 我不能告诉你 先生 |
[39:34] | I promised her. | 我答应过她了 |
[39:37] | – How old are you kid, 15? – Sixteen. | -小子你几岁了 15吗 -16岁 |
[39:40] | Well, maybe you don’t know this about the world yet, | 那你可能还是太幼稚了 |
[39:42] | but girls like Kassidi, this is what they do. | 然而卡斯蒂这种女孩 会经常用这种伎俩 |
[39:45] | You have no idea how many times I’ve done | 你根本不知道 我已经 |
[39:46] | this ransom bullshit thing. | 给她交过无数次赎金了 |
[39:48] | My daughter’s a Venus flytrap. | 我女儿就是个捕蝇草 |
[39:51] | Lures you in, and snap, | 把你骗进囊中 然后闭紧 |
[39:53] | eats you slowly over time. | 然后一点点慢慢把你吃掉 |
[39:55] | Just like her mother. And you’re on the menu. | 跟她妈一个德行 你也会是那样的下场 |
[39:58] | Now tell me where she is. | 快告诉我她在哪 |
[40:01] | No can do. | 恕难从命 |
[40:04] | Tell Kassidi it’s Tiffani’s 12th birthday on Friday, | 那你告诉卡斯蒂这周五是蒂法尼的12岁生日 |
[40:06] | and her mother wants her at the club. | 她妈妈邀请她去参加派对 |
[40:08] | In the same blue Chanel dress she ran off in last Friday. | 让她穿着上周五跑路时穿的那件香奈儿蓝裙子 |
[40:12] | Make sure she gets it dry-cleaned. | 去之前先送去干洗一下 |
[40:32] | Look, I don’t care who’s right or who’s wrong anymore. | 听着 我不再去追究谁对谁错了 |
[40:35] | I just want this to be over. | 只想让这件事赶快过去 |
[40:38] | You threw away their shit. | 你把他们东西都扔掉了 |
[40:40] | And you called an inspector on me. | 你把消防检查员叫来对付我 |
[40:42] | Cost me 400 bucks in sprinkler services. | 光喷淋设备我就花了400块 |
[40:45] | We both did shit. We’re both guilty. | 我们都做得不对 都有毛病 |
[40:48] | I don’t care anymore. I just want to fix this. | 我不再追究了 只想解决这件事 |
[40:51] | I called Margo. | 我联系了玛戈 |
[40:54] | She’s got another building she’s willing to lease. | 她手头还有个房子待租 |
[40:56] | It’s way down on Ashland, but it’s got good bones | 在阿什兰那边 但房子结构不错 |
[40:59] | and she’s willing to rent it monthly. | 她也同意月租 |
[41:01] | I already found the perfect building. | 我已经找到了最好的房子 |
[41:02] | You stole it. | 是你把它偷走了 |
[41:07] | I understand that you feel wronged. | 我理解 你觉得自己很委屈 |
[41:11] | And while I do not see it that way, | 但我并不这么认为 |
[41:12] | I’m trying to do the right thing here. | 我在尽力弥补 |
[41:15] | I got Margo to waive first and last. | 我让玛戈免去了首末两个月的房租 |
[41:17] | We don’t want your charity. | 我们不需要你的施舍 |
[41:18] | Wait, where… where is this place? | 等下 那房子位置在哪 |
[41:19] | Fuck off, Fiona. The answer’s no. | 滚开 菲奥娜 我不要 |
[41:20] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[41:23] | I am trying to move forward here | 我在努力想解决办法 |
[41:24] | and you are acting like a toddler! | 然而你却这么幼稚任性 |
[41:26] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[41:32] | Are you off your meds? | 你是不是把药停了 |
[41:35] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我说的了 |
[41:37] | Your meds. Are you taking ’em? | 你的药 你有在吃吗 |
[41:42] | Are you? | 吃了吗 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 吃了 |
[41:46] | I am taking my fucking meds, Fiona. | 我的药没停 菲奥娜 |
[41:50] | I’m just…fucking angry. | 我只是特别生气 |
[41:53] | Are you gonna accuse me of being off my meds | 难道我这辈子每次生气 |
[41:55] | every time I get fucking angry for the rest of my life? | 你都要怪我没坚持吃药吗 |
[41:57] | ‘Cause I am allowed to get angry… | 我为什么不能生气 |
[41:59] | at bitch assholes | 贱人犯贱 |
[42:00] | when they are being fucking bitch assholes! | 我他妈就是看不惯 |
[42:14] | It’s a good building. | 房子很不错 |
[42:18] | At least take a look, okay? | 起码去看看 好吗 |
[42:23] | We cross the Michigan border right here. | 我们从这里渡过密歇根界 |
[42:28] | I am your deliverer, my friend. | 我就是你的快递员 朋友 |
[42:30] | It just so happens I find myself between jobs, | 但是我现在处于失业状态 |
[42:33] | so for a small fee… | 所以要收点小钱… |
[42:35] | say, 200, plus gas and tolls, | 200块 油和过路费另算 |
[42:39] | I’ll get you and your family across, | 我带你们全家过去 |
[42:41] | show what that big, beautiful country up north | 让你们见识见识 北面那个国家里 |
[42:43] | is all “A-boot.” | 都有些啥 |
[42:45] | Hey, Frank, if you’re going to Canada, | 弗兰克 你要去加拿大的话 |
[42:46] | can you do me a favor, bring me back some Canadian insulin? | 能不能顺便帮我带点胰岛素回来 |
[42:49] | It’s 50 percent cheaper up there. | 要比这里便宜一半呢 |
[42:51] | Sorry, going across on foot. | 不好意思 我们步行过境 |
[42:52] | No time to hit a pharmacy. | 没时间去药房了 |
[42:54] | Unless, of course, | 当然了 除非 |
[42:55] | you want me to make time? | 你希望我特地抽时间去 |
[42:58] | You’re a rat bastard, Frank, you know that? | 你真是个卑鄙下作的小人 弗兰克 |
[43:00] | It’s my insulin. Literally keeps me alive. | 那可是胰岛素 给我保命的 |
[43:04] | It’s your diabetes, not mine. | 患糖尿病的是你 又不是我 |
[43:05] | Oh, fine, I’ll– I’ll pay you 20 bucks | 好吧 我付你20美元 |
[43:08] | to get me a case of Canadian insulin. | 你帮我在加拿大买一盒胰岛素 |
[43:10] | – Oh, who’s going to Canada? – He is. | -谁要去加拿大 -他 |
[43:13] | Buddy, listen, can you get me some EpiPens? | 哥们 你能帮我买点肾上腺素注射器吗 |
[43:15] | My kid’s allergic to peanuts. | 我孩子对花生过敏 |
[43:17] | They’re 600 bucks here, and only 225 up there. | 这里卖600美元 那边只要225 |
[43:20] | I-I’ll pay you whatever he’s paying. | 他出多少钱 我也出同样价 |
[43:21] | Well, Kermit’s a friend. | 科密特是我的朋友 |
[43:22] | I was giving him the friend-price. | 我收他的是友情价 |
[43:25] | My rate’s… $30 per drug, per run, plus gratuity. | 正常费用每种药物每趟收取30美元 小费另算 |
[43:28] | Done. | 成交 |
[43:30] | I-I was first. Frank, it’s Invokana. | 我先说的 弗兰克 药叫卡格列净 |
[43:32] | I-n-v-o-k-a-n-a I-n-v-o-k-a-n-a. | |
[43:36] | You know, my cousin’d take a case of that Tecfidera | 我表弟也要一盒富马酸二甲酯缓释胶囊 |
[43:38] | for his MS friend. | 给他患多发性硬化症的朋友 |
[43:39] | Gentlemen, one at a time. | 先生们 一个一个来 |
[43:41] | A man’s backpack is only so big. | 我的背包容量有限 |
[44:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[44:10] | I mean, they feeding you and stuff? | 我是说 他们有给你吃的吗 |
[44:11] | Yeah. | 有 |
[44:13] | Just like summer camp. | 就像夏令营一样 |
[44:16] | The lawyer say anything about a sentence hearing? | 律师有提到判决听讯吗 |
[44:19] | I mean, they set a date yet or…? | 订了日子没有 |
[44:21] | Yeah, uh, August 17th. | 订了 8月17号 |
[44:29] | You want me to call anybody? | 你想让我打电话通知谁吗 |
[44:31] | Who you gonna call, Lip? | 你要打给谁 利普 |
[44:33] | Well, your family? Um. | 你的家人 |
[44:37] | Uh, your ex? Your daughter? | 你的前妻 你的女儿 |
[44:40] | No. | 不 |
[44:42] | They were gonna take it easy on you today, you… | 他们今天本来打算对你从轻发落的 |
[44:46] | …you know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[44:48] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[44:51] | Where the fuck do you even get booze in a courthouse? | 你在法院里到底怎么弄到酒的 |
[44:56] | I’m a drunk, Lip. | 我是个酒鬼 利普 |
[44:58] | Drunks can always get booze. | 酒鬼总能找到酒 |
[45:04] | I mean, you could’ve got probation. | 你本来可以只判缓刑 |
[45:08] | A halfway house with time served. | 在教习所待上一段时间 |
[45:10] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[45:12] | Life’s a bitch. | 生活就这么操蛋 |
[45:18] | All you had to do | 你他妈要做的 |
[45:20] | was not fucking drink, you stupid prick! | 只是不喝酒 你个蠢货 |
[45:22] | What the fuck’s the matter with you anyway? | 你他妈到底有什么毛病 |
[45:27] | I wanted a drink. | 我想喝酒了 |
[45:28] | Oh, you don’t think I wanted a fucking drink today? | 你以为我今天不想喝酒吗 |
[45:30] | All day I wanted a fucking drink. | 我一整天都很想喝一杯 |
[45:32] | Everybody gets to drink. | 人人都能喝酒 |
[45:34] | You get to drink. Brad gets to drink. | 你可以喝 布拉德也可以喝 |
[45:36] | I get to clean up fucking vomit and cart your ass around! | 我却要清理呕吐物 载着你们四处奔波 |
[45:39] | I mean, I want a fucking drink | 我真想喝一杯 |
[45:41] | so fucking bad | 太他妈想了 |
[45:42] | I’m afraid my head might fucking explode! | 我想得头都要爆炸了 |
[45:48] | Keep it down. | 小声点 |
[45:53] | Look. | 听着 |
[45:55] | I appreciated all your help today. | 我很感谢你今天的帮助 |
[45:58] | But I didn’t ask for it. | 但我没求你帮我 |
[46:01] | I never asked you for a thing. | 我从没请求过你做任何事 |
[46:13] | You care? | 你在乎吗 |
[46:17] | I mean, do you care? About anything? | 你还在乎任何事吗 |
[46:22] | I chose booze. | 我选择了酒 |
[46:25] | A long time ago. | 很久以前就选了 |
[46:29] | You don’t like what you see, | 你不喜欢你所看到的 |
[46:32] | don’t look. | 就别看 |
[46:53] | I went with Fiona to look at that place on Ashland. | 我和菲奥娜去看了阿什兰的那个地方 |
[46:56] | You what? | 什么 |
[46:58] | It’s got good bones. I signed the lease. | 那里结构不错 我签了租约 |
[47:06] | Fuck, Trev. | 操 特雷弗 |
[47:07] | She’s right about you not being yourself lately. | 她说得对 你最近不对劲 |
[47:10] | This isn’t the mountain you’re making it to be. | 这事没你想的那么严重 |
[47:14] | Are you taking care of yourself? | 你有好好照顾自己吗 |
[47:18] | Yes. | 有 |
[47:20] | I am taking my fucking meds. | 我他妈有吃药 |
[47:23] | Now get off my porch, dick. | 现在给我滚吧 混蛋 |
[47:25] | It is my job to do what is best for those kids. | 做出最有利于那些孩子的安排 是我的职责 |
[47:28] | And that place on Ashland | 阿什兰的那栋房子 |
[47:29] | will make their lives a little bit better. | 会让他们的生活好上那么一点 |
[47:57] | God damn it, V! You used fabric softener. | 妈的 小维 你用了衣物柔顺剂 |
[48:01] | Amy’s allergic and now she’s gonna get a fuckin’ angry rash. | 艾米对柔顺剂过敏 这下她又要起红疹了 |
[48:03] | Why can’t you remember this shit? | 你他妈怎么就记不住呢 |
[48:06] | No fabric softener in the girls’ jammies. | 女儿们的睡衣不能加衣物柔顺剂 |
[48:11] | Quick, Kev, what else? | 快点 小凯 还有什么 |
[48:13] | What else what? | 什么还有什么 |
[48:15] | How else have I wronged you? | 我还做错什么了 |
[48:17] | Besides fabric softener. | 除了衣物柔顺剂 |
[48:18] | How have I been a bad, bad girl? | 我还怎么不乖了 |
[48:41] | Hey, you get tuition? | 学费拿到了吗 |
[48:42] | – Every cent. – Yes. See? | -分毫不差 -太好了 你看 |
[48:44] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[48:46] | I saw your potential, | 我看到了你的潜能 |
[48:47] | and I helped you achieve great things. | 帮助你取得了伟大的成就 |
[48:51] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[48:52] | Letting you go. | 放你走 |
[48:53] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[48:56] | You got me my tuition. You’re free to go. | 你帮我拿到了学费 可以离开了 |
[48:59] | You know, there’s this party for Tiffani on Friday– | 而且周五还有蒂法尼的派对… |
[49:01] | No! No, God, no. | 不 天哪 千万不要 |
[49:02] | Please, don’t make me go, Carl. | 求你别让我去 卡尔 |
[49:04] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[49:05] | what kind of fucking hell awaits me outside. | 外面对我来说是怎样的水深火热 |
[49:08] | SAT prep. Tennis camp. | 准备高考 网球野营 |
[49:10] | Another fucking cruise around the Greek Islands, | 还要再坐游轮去希腊群岛玩一圈 |
[49:12] | as if I haven’t seen the Gallipoli. | 我又不是没见过加里波利 |
[49:13] | Like I enjoy P Diddy’s yacht | 好像我有多喜欢吹牛老爹的游艇 |
[49:15] | just because my father does his teeth. | 就因为我爸给他弄牙 |
[49:17] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[49:19] | You have to go home, Kassidi. | 你得回家去 卡斯蒂 |
[49:21] | No, this is like Stockholm Syndrome, | 不 这就像斯德哥尔摩综合征[人质依赖绑匪] |
[49:23] | only for real. | 不过我是真心的 |
[49:25] | I will not go back. | 我绝不会回去 |
[49:28] | No. | 不 |
[49:30] | No, I get to stay. | 不 我要留下来 |
[49:33] | Say it. | 你说 |
[49:35] | Say, “You get to stay, Kassidi.” | 说”你可以留下 卡斯蒂” |
[49:43] | See? You do want me to stay. | 你看 你也挺想让我留下的 |
[49:46] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[49:50] | You, uh, want mayo or mustard? | 你要蛋黄酱还是芥末 |
[49:52] | You got any Dijon? | 有第戒芥末吗 |
[49:54] | No. | 没有 |
[49:55] | Mayo. | 那我要蛋黄酱 |
[50:08] | You want to hit the 8:00 A.M. meeting tomorrow or the 9:00? | 明天互助会你想去八点的还是九点的 |
[50:11] | 9:00. | 九点的 |
[50:12] | Cool. | 行 |
[50:18] | You know, we’re gonna get you that 30-day chip. | 我们肯定能给你拿到30天纪念章 |
[50:22] | You’ll be back home | 用不了多久 |
[50:24] | with Cami and your baby before you know it. | 你就能回家跟妻儿团聚了 |
[50:30] | Program works if you work it, right? | 世上无难事 只怕有心人 对吧 |
[50:35] | How’s the sandwich? | 三明治怎么样 |
[50:37] | It’s good. | 很好吃 |
[50:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:56] | Hi, Ian. Can I come in? | 伊恩 我能进来吗 |
[50:59] | Sure. | 好 |
[51:12] | I want things to be okay between us. | 我希望我们能和好如初 |
[51:15] | They are. | 没事了 |
[51:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[51:19] | ‘Cause I’d prefer not to wake up to a bucket of ice. | 因为我真不想每天被一桶冰浇醒了 |
[51:23] | We’re fine. | 真没事了 |
[51:25] | I shouldn’t have wasted my energy on that bullshit anyway, | 我本来也不该浪费时间在这种破事上 |
[51:27] | not when there are larger concerns to consider. | 毕竟还有更大的事要担心 |
[51:32] | Larger concerns like what? | 什么更大的事 |
[51:48] | Is there anything else you wanted to talk about? | 你还有别的事情要说吗 |
[51:52] | I was almost asleep in here. | 我差点就要睡着了 |
[51:56] | Night, Ian. | 晚安 伊恩 |
[52:08] | I love you, you know? | 我爱你 知道吗 |
[52:15] | You too. | 我也是 |
[52:50] | And do you think I like picking long scummy hairs out of the drain? No. | 你觉得我想从下水道里抠长长的脏头发吗 我不想 |
[52:53] | But do you give a fuck? No. | 但你丫在乎吗 你不在乎 |
[52:55] | If you did, you would use the goddamn mesh drain stopper. | 你要是在乎 就会用下水道滤网 |
[52:57] | – Wouldn’t you? – Yes… | -对不对 -好爽 |
[52:58] | – Wouldn’t you? – I’m close. | -对不对 -我快到了 |
[53:00] | I’m so close! | 马上就到了 |
[53:02] | You never hang up wet towels. | 湿毛巾你从来不挂 |
[53:04] | You never refill the ice tray! | 制冰盒你从来不装 |
[53:08] | You never buy stamps! | 邮票你也从来不买 |