时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You again? Really? | 你又没看 不是吧 |
[00:05] | What? What could you possibly have been doing | 什么 你上周干什么去了 |
[00:07] | more important than watching the show last week? | 怎么比看剧还重要 |
[00:09] | Here’s what you missed. | 下面是你错过的剧情 |
[00:11] | Come on, Toto. | 走吧 托托 |
[00:13] | Stop following me. | 别跟着我了 |
[00:15] | We have the God-given right | 上帝给了我们权利 |
[00:18] | to be who we are, | 去做自己 |
[00:19] | ’cause God hates haters. | 因为上帝讨厌憎恶者 |
[00:24] | My friend found you a place. It’s a family shelter. | 我朋友给你找了个地方 是个家庭救护所 |
[00:26] | They’ll have a room for you in two days. | 他们能为你们提供两天的住房 |
[00:28] | They can take us in two days? | 他们能让我们住两天 |
[00:31] | Oh, we’ve got the tarp if it rains again. | 我们给你盖了油布以防又下雨 |
[00:34] | Why don’t you just stay here for two nights? | 要不你们还是继续在这住两晚 |
[00:36] | Fiona, thank you. | 菲奥娜 谢谢 |
[00:37] | The dude that fell off your roof? | 从你屋顶上摔下来那哥们 |
[00:39] | He’s suing you? | 他要告你 |
[00:39] | “Plaintiff demands judgment against defendants | “原告要求法院判决被告 |
[00:42] | in the sum of $6 million”? | 支付赔偿总额六百万美金” |
[00:45] | Motherfucker. | 我操 |
[00:46] | He murdered my mother. | 他杀了我妈 |
[00:48] | They let my father out, I’m moving to Mexico. | 如果他们放了我爸 我就得搬去墨西哥了 |
[00:51] | It’s too bad you are still… | 看着你仍然是个 |
[00:53] | bitter prostitute slave working for poor people. | 为穷人干活的可怜妓女 真是让人难过呢 |
[00:56] | If you weren’t such a cunt, madam, | 你要不是这么婊 女士 |
[00:58] | you might be able to marry well too. | 可能也能嫁个好男人 |
[01:01] | Debbie! | 黛比 |
[01:03] | Did you just get this pic from Kassidi? | 你是不是也收到了卡斯蒂发的这张照片 |
[01:05] | I think they got hitched. | 我想他们结婚了 |
[02:22] | We’re married now, silly. | 我们结婚了 傻瓜 |
[02:24] | I wanna have 100 baby Carls. | 我要生一百个小卡尔 |
[02:28] | Sure, uh, but maybe I should finish school. | 没问题 不过是不是得等我毕业 |
[02:36] | Kass. | 小卡 |
[02:44] | Kass. Come on. | 小卡 快点 |
[02:59] | 塞拉 你没睡吧 | |
[03:13] | Hey, how long you been out here? | 你过来多久了 |
[03:15] | A while. | 有一会儿了 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry. I didn’t want to bother you. | 对不起 本不想打扰你 |
[03:20] | Sierra, wh What’s going on? | 塞拉 发生什么事了 |
[03:26] | They let my dad out. | 他们把我爸放出来了 |
[03:57] | I just–I couldn’t be there alone. | 我无法一个人面对 |
[04:02] | Hey, it’s all right, okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[04:07] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[04:22] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[04:51] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:53] | How’s Debbie? | 黛比怎么样了 |
[04:54] | Says she’s all right. | 听说没事了 |
[04:55] | I’m gonna go pick her up at the hospital. | 我准备去医院接她回来 |
[04:56] | That your lawsuit? | 是诉讼文件吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah. Fuckers. | 是啊 真是混蛋 |
[04:59] | Morning, Liam. | 早上好 利亚姆 |
[05:03] | Liam, you okay? | 利亚姆 你没事吧 |
[05:04] | Well, Carl and Kassidi were banging all night, | 卡尔和卡斯蒂折腾了一晚上 |
[05:06] | so we didn’t get any sleep. | 我们没怎么睡 |
[05:08] | Can’t stop love. | 爱情无法阻挡 |
[05:10] | Proud of my Carl for putting a ring on that one. | 卡尔能娶到那姑娘 我很骄傲 |
[05:12] | Little minx is loaded. | 小妞可有钱了 |
[05:14] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:16] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是哪位 |
[05:18] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[05:20] | My mom is Sierra. | 塞拉是我妈妈 |
[05:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[05:23] | My mom and me slept here. | 我和妈妈在这过夜了 |
[05:30] | What is that, Frank? | 那是什么 弗兰克 |
[05:32] | The final piece of my retirement plan. | 我退休计划的最后一项 |
[05:36] | Chicken livers? | 鸡肝 |
[05:37] | And…my Social Security benefit package. | 和我的社会保障金大礼包 |
[05:42] | Mr., um… | 这位先生… |
[05:44] | Jerome Wessels is retiring today. | 杰尔姆·韦塞尔今天退休了 |
[05:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:48] | Uh, a guy that sat | 六年前 |
[05:50] | next to me on the bus six years ago. | 公交车上坐我旁边的男人 |
[05:53] | Between my T-shirt business | 我的T恤生意 |
[05:56] | and a few monthly checks from Uncle Sam, | 再加上每个月从山姆大叔那里拿到的支票 |
[05:59] | I should have a nice retirement, | 我应该可以过上滋润的退休生活 |
[06:01] | so long as I get to live with | 只要有一个我亲爱的孩子 |
[06:03] | one of my loving children. | 能跟我住在一起 |
[06:05] | No. | 不可能 |
[06:06] | I’d pitch in. | 我会出力的 |
[06:08] | Laundry, general housekeeping, | 洗衣服 还有日常的家务 |
[06:11] | like having a live-in maid who speaks English. | 就像有个会说英语的住家佣人 |
[06:13] | You should just die now, Frank, | 你应该现在就去死 弗兰克 |
[06:15] | save everyone a lot of trouble. | 这样可以为别人省很多麻烦 |
[06:17] | Mr. Wessels | 韦塞尔先生 |
[06:18] | will kick in his share. | 会承担一部分家用 |
[06:20] | So will, uh, | 还有 |
[06:22] | Jamie Ramirez | 杰米·拉米雷斯 |
[06:24] | and Mr. Mark Wilcox. | 和马克·威尔科克斯也是 |
[06:26] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[06:28] | Seriously? I give you life | 你们不是吧 我给了你们生命 |
[06:30] | and you turn your back on me in my old age? | 你们却在我老的时候对我弃之不顾 |
[06:32] | You’re breaking the social contract, | 你们违背了社会契约 |
[06:34] | the very purpose of family. | 违背了创建家庭的本意 |
[06:36] | In Asian cultures, | 在亚洲文化里 |
[06:39] | the elders are revered. | 老人都会得到尊重 |
[06:41] | That’s a great idea. Move to Asia. | 真是个好主意 搬去亚洲 |
[06:44] | You’re really stealing Social Security cards? | 你真的偷了社会保障卡吗 |
[06:47] | No, I just happened to find these | 没有 这些是我碰巧 |
[06:49] | in a bag of liver in our freezer. | 在冰箱的冷冻鸡肝里找到的 |
[06:52] | You really got married? | 你真的结婚了吗 |
[06:54] | Well, she was freaking out about me going back to school. | 她为我回学校的事大抓狂 |
[06:56] | So your solution was to marry her? | 所以你的解决办法是跟她结婚 |
[06:59] | Things just kinda happened. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[07:00] | Morning, fam. | 早上好 家人们 |
[07:03] | You’re both idiots. | 你们俩都是白痴 |
[07:05] | Fiona, can I get a ride to the church? | 菲奥娜 你能送我去教堂吗 |
[07:08] | Sorry, Ian, I gotta go to the ER and pick up Debbie, | 对不起 伊恩 我得去急诊室接黛比 |
[07:10] | and then I gotta try to talk some sense into this asshole | 然后我得试着跟公寓里那个要起诉我的混蛋 |
[07:13] | in my apartment who’s suing me. | 讲讲道理 |
[07:15] | Hey, what happened to Debbie? | 黛比怎么了 |
[07:17] | She hurt her foot last night at work. | 昨晚工作的时候弄伤了脚 |
[07:18] | Says it’s no big deal. | 她说没什么大问题 |
[07:20] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[07:25] | Gracias, Señor Ramirez. | 多谢了 拉米雷斯先生 |
[07:28] | The trauma doc stabilized your toes, | 创伤医生稳定了你的脚趾 |
[07:30] | but there’s a good chance you’re gonna lose them. | 但你的脚趾还是有很大可能会废掉 |
[07:32] | It’s critical that you see a surgeon today. | 所以你今天还得去看外科医生 |
[07:35] | Here’s your referral. | 这是你的转诊单 |
[07:36] | They said they can squeeze you in this afternoon. | 他们说下午可以挤出时间给你看看 |
[07:42] | Sign here and here. | 在这里和这里签字 |
[07:47] | You’ll need these when the local anesthetic wears off. | 局部麻醉剂药效退了后 你会需要这个 |
[07:49] | Twice a day as needed for pain. | 一天两次用于缓解疼痛 |
[07:51] | And here, oh. | 还有这个 |
[07:54] | I stole this from the lost and found. | 我从失物招领处偷来的 |
[07:56] | One? | 就一支 |
[07:57] | You want two, the hospital will charge you 120 bucks. | 两支的话 医院会收你120刀 |
[08:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[08:10] | This thing fell on my foot. | 我的脚被砸了 |
[08:12] | Does it hurt? | 痛吗 |
[08:13] | A little. Still pretty numb. | 有点 还是很麻木的感觉 |
[08:16] | – Thanks for picking me up. – Yeah. | -谢谢来接我 -嗯 |
[08:24] | – Hey, good morning. – Yeah, morning. | -早 -早 |
[08:26] | Hey, you guys get something to eat? | 你们吃东西了吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:29] | – Coffee. – Right. | -咖啡 -好 |
[08:31] | Go get your stuff, okay? | 去拿你的东西 |
[08:33] | Gotta drop you at day camp before work. | 得在上班前送你去日间夏令营 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry for freaking out. | 抱歉我失控了 |
[08:44] | No, don’t be. | 不必道歉 |
[08:46] | You can always call me. | 你随时可以打我电话 |
[08:49] | When I heard he got paroled, I… | 我听说他被假释后 我 |
[08:51] | I couldn’t think straight. | 我没法清醒地思考 |
[08:54] | I’ve never been able to get that night out of my mind. | 我一直没能忘记那晚 |
[09:04] | Yeah, you, uh… | 你… |
[09:07] | never really told me what happened. | 你从没跟我说过到底发生了什么 |
[09:17] | He came home… | 他几乎… |
[09:19] | wasted almost every day. | 每天回家都烂醉如泥 |
[09:24] | That night,he found a towel on the bathroom floor | 那晚 他在浴室地板上发现一条毛巾 |
[09:26] | and started slapping her around. | 就开始打她耳光 |
[09:30] | Mom was screaming. | 我妈尖叫着 |
[09:31] | He told her to shut up, but… | 他叫她闭嘴 可是 |
[09:33] | she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[09:39] | So he punched her… | 于是他用拳头揍她 |
[09:43] | …and kept punching her… | 一直打 |
[09:47] | …until her face just… | 直到她的脸… |
[09:55] | blood and bones and hair. | 血肉模糊 |
[10:02] | You were there? | 你当时在吗 |
[10:05] | Me and Neil, yeah. | 我和尼尔在 |
[10:10] | Told us if we ever said a word to anybody about it, | 他威胁我们说 如果我们把这事外传 |
[10:12] | he’d fucking kill us both. | 就杀了我们 |
[10:18] | Took a blanket from Neil’s bed… | 他从尼尔的床上拿了张毯子 |
[10:23] | …wrapped Mom up… | 把妈妈裹起来 |
[10:26] | …and threw her in a dumpster. | 扔进了垃圾箱 |
[10:33] | Policewoman gave us Cokes. | 女警给了我们可乐 |
[10:37] | We never got Cokes. | 我们从没喝过可乐 |
[10:42] | How old were you? | 你当时多大 |
[10:44] | Ten. | 10岁 |
[10:50] | We testified against him, both of us. | 我们俩都出庭指证了他 |
[10:57] | And they just let him out. | 他们就这样把他放了 |
[11:06] | Can you go to my apartment with me later | 你过会儿能陪我回公寓 |
[11:08] | to pick up a few things? | 拿些东西吗 |
[11:09] | – Yeah, of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[11:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:19] | Dude, it’s really him. | 真的是他 |
[11:22] | Hey, Ian. Thank you so much. | 伊恩 太谢谢你了 |
[11:26] | This is Bic. He wants to help. | 这是比克 来帮忙的 |
[11:29] | What the hell is this? | 这是在搞什么 |
[11:30] | Your life is no longer your own. | 你的人生已不再独属于你自己了 |
[11:33] | Please, my dad’s trying to kidnap me! | 求求你 我爸想绑架我 |
[11:35] | He hired men to take me. Please! | 他雇了人绑我 救命 |
[11:38] | Please, my dad’s trying to kidnap me! | 求求你 我爸想绑架我 |
[11:39] | Be patient! We’ll be opening soon! | 耐心点儿 我们就快开门了 |
[11:52] | Hello Rodney. It’s Fiona. | 你好 罗德尼 我是菲奥娜 |
[11:57] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[11:59] | Rodney, Trina? | 罗德尼 特瑞娜 |
[12:02] | Let’s just talk, please, like adults. | 成熟一点 咱们谈谈好吗 |
[12:09] | Open the door, please. | 快开门 |
[12:10] | I need to get my dog. | 我得带走我的狗 |
[12:11] | This is stupid. I was fair to you. | 这太荒谬了 我对你们够好了吧 |
[12:13] | I let you stay in my apartment and you sue me? | 让你们住我的房子 结果你们还告我 |
[12:15] | Why am I the bad guy? | 怎么我倒成坏人了 |
[12:17] | Hey. Rusty? | 拉斯提 |
[12:18] | Have you guys been feeding him? Is there water in his bowl? | 你们给它喂食了吗 给它碗里放水了吗 |
[12:21] | I will kill you with my bare fucking hands. | 我会徒手宰了你 |
[12:24] | Okay. That’s fair warning. | 好吧 警告完了 |
[12:26] | I am the owner. I have a right to enter these premises. | 我是业主 我有权利进来 |
[12:28] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[12:34] | Are the locks changed? | 锁都换了吗 |
[12:36] | This is my apartment. Hello! | 这可是我的公寓 拜托 |
[12:37] | Did you change the locks on my apartment? | 你换了我公寓的锁吗 |
[12:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:47] | Oh. Sorry. Sure. | 抱歉 当然 |
[12:49] | I’m coming right out. | 我马上出来 |
[12:52] | There had better be water in his bowl. | 它碗里最好有水 |
[13:11] | Is that bad? | 很糟糕吗 |
[13:13] | I mean, they’re roofers, right? | 他们是屋顶修理工 不是吗 |
[13:15] | You would think the one thing they’d know how to do | 认为他们知道怎么才不会掉下去 |
[13:16] | is not fall off. | 也是理所当然的吧 |
[13:20] | I am covered, right? | 保险会赔吧 |
[13:22] | Minimum liability up to half a million. | 最小责任最多赔五十万 |
[13:25] | Half a million? | 五十万 |
[13:26] | They’re suing me for six million. | 他们找我赔六百万 |
[13:28] | People rarely get what they’re asking for. | 人们鲜少能得到自己要求的赔偿金额 |
[13:30] | We settle almost all of these. | 这种情况一般都能解决 |
[13:33] | – Well, that’s good, then. – Could be. | -那很好啊 -有可能 |
[13:35] | In any case, your contractor’s on the hook for it. | 不管怎样 你的承包商也难脱干系 |
[13:37] | We’re gonna go after his insurance company. | 我们会找下他的保险公司 |
[13:39] | You got the contractor’s info? | 你有承包商的信息吗 |
[13:41] | Uh, yeah, cell phone number. | 有 电话号码 |
[13:43] | That’s all you’ve got? | 就这个吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah. Why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[13:53] | I don’t think there’s any skin left on my dick. | 感觉我的鸡巴都秃噜皮了 |
[13:58] | I just can’t get enough of my husband. | 我就是要不够我丈夫 |
[14:00] | I need more Carl. | 我还想要更多 |
[14:05] | I wanna know everything about you. | 我想了解你的一切 |
[14:08] | Remember when you said that you and Ian– | 记得你说过你和伊恩 |
[14:09] | you guys ran away from that foster home | 你们从那个寄养家庭逃跑 |
[14:12] | and lived under the bridge? | 在天桥底下生活吗 |
[14:14] | Did that really happen? | 真有这事儿吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:17] | Show me. | 带我看看 |
[14:18] | What? | 什么 |
[14:19] | Your life. | 你的人生 |
[14:20] | Uh, where…where you lived under the bridge, | 你生活过的天桥底 |
[14:23] | where you sold your drugs, | 卖毒品的地方 |
[14:25] | where that guy chased you with a hatchet. | 你在哪里被人拿斧头追着砍 |
[14:27] | I wanna see it all. | 我全都要看 |
[14:28] | I mean, I am Mrs. Carl Gallagher now. | 我现在是卡尔·加拉格太太了嘛 |
[14:31] | I need to know the life you lived. | 我要了解你之前的人生 |
[14:34] | Come on. I’ll rub lotion on your dick and we’ll go. | 走吧 我往你鸡巴上抹完乳液我们就走 |
[14:38] | We can’t just keep attacking people doing these conversions. | 我们不能只是攻击那些搞性向转化的人 |
[14:41] | We need to bring Ian’s message directly to the disenfranchised, | 而是把伊恩的启示直接传达给权利被剥夺的人 |
[14:44] | wherever they are. | 无论他们身在何处 |
[14:45] | Oh, you’re saying we should preach in gay nightclubs? | 你的意思是我们应该去同志夜店传道吗 |
[14:47] | Why not, hmm? Nightclubs, street corners. | 为什么不呢 夜店 街角 |
[14:49] | Ian, two big dudes just showed up. | 伊恩 刚刚来了两个大个子 |
[14:52] | They’re trying to take one of the kids. | 试图带走一个孩子 |
[15:05] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[15:11] | Stop! | 停车 |
[15:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:16] | Look out! | 小心 |
[15:25] | – Now what? – Get down. | -现在怎么办 -躺下 |
[15:28] | Everyone down. | 大家都躺下 |
[15:50] | He’s out! | 他出来了 |
[16:26] | Hey, morning. | 早安 |
[16:33] | Hey, uh, why don’t you go grab a broom? | 你去拿把扫帚扫地好吗 |
[16:39] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[16:45] | Hey, any sign of Xan’s mom? | 找到小詹妈妈了吗 |
[16:47] | I’m giving my shit-bag half sister two more days. | 我再宽限我那傻逼姐姐两天 |
[16:52] | Well, she seems like a really good kid. | 小詹是个好孩子 |
[16:54] | There’s nothing wrong with the kid. | 孩子没什么错 |
[16:55] | Just didn’t sign up for one, you know? | 可也不是我的责任 懂吗 |
[16:58] | Right. | 也对 |
[17:01] | Hey, um, Brad’s delivering that Fatboy, | 布拉德去送那辆哈雷肥仔了 |
[17:04] | and, uh, I gotta run out somewhere at lunch. | 然后 我中午得出去一趟 |
[17:06] | – Could you cover? – You doing a meeting? | -你能看下店吗 -你要去互助会吗 |
[17:08] | No. That, uh, friend of mine, you know, Sierra? | 不是 我一朋友 你认识吧 塞拉 |
[17:13] | Well, her old man just got out of prison. | 她爸刚出狱 |
[17:16] | Her and her kid, they’ve been staying with me for a few days. | 她和她儿子这几天一直住我那儿 |
[17:19] | Told her I’d go by her place, | 我跟她说了我会去她家 |
[17:21] | help her pick up a few things. | 帮她拿点东西 |
[17:24] | You and the fucking drama. | 你的破事就是多 |
[17:28] | You gotta be kidding me, right? | 你逗我呢 是吧 |
[17:30] | So you think you can get your roof fixed for $500 | 你居然以为你花500美元 |
[17:33] | from a guy that’s got insurance? Come on. | 找来修屋顶的家伙能有保险 拜托 |
[17:35] | You don’t have insurance? | 你们没有保险吗 |
[17:36] | Hey, I do honest work, | 听着 我工作很讲诚信 |
[17:37] | and I pay my men exactly what I say I’m gonna pay ’em. | 我说给多少工钱就给多少 |
[17:40] | There’s always some asshole | 但是总会有那么几个混蛋 |
[17:43] | gaming the system, saying, “Oh, I’m hurt.” | 钻制度的空子 说什么”我受伤了” |
[17:46] | He’s got pins in his ankle. | 他脚踝里钉着钢钉呢 |
[17:47] | I think it’s fair to say that he’s hurt. | 他的确是受伤了 |
[17:49] | He fell. Whose fault is that? | 他摔了下来 这能怪谁 |
[17:51] | Fuck him. Let him sue me. | 去他妈的吧 让他来告我 |
[17:53] | The only thing I own in this world is that truck. | 这世上我有且仅有那辆卡车 |
[17:55] | He’ll have to kill me to get it. | 想抢我车 除非他先杀了我 |
[18:04] | This fucking place, huh? | 这地方真牛逼啊 |
[18:06] | I found it on Belarusian whore website. | 我在白俄罗斯妓女网上找到的 |
[18:08] | More billionaires stay here than any other hotel in Chicago. | 芝加哥所有酒店里 就这家亿万富翁最多 |
[18:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[18:15] | Comparing my skills to those of Freelania. | 把我的手艺和弗雷拉尼娅比比 |
[18:17] | These are my skills on this napkin, and these are hers. | 这张餐巾纸上写满了我的手艺 那是她的 |
[18:21] | There’s nothing on that napkin. | 上面什么也没有 |
[18:22] | Hmm, precisely. | 正解 |
[18:23] | She is sub-mental. | 她就是次货 |
[18:25] | Not as attractive, not as charming. | 不如我性感 不如我迷人 |
[18:27] | Look at my ass. It’s perfect. | 看我的屁股 多么完美 |
[18:29] | I would fuck my own ass. | 我都想操我自己 |
[18:31] | She has flat ass of Filipino boy. | 她的屁股跟菲律宾男孩一样扁平 |
[18:36] | $28 for a vodka tonic? | 一杯伏特加汤力要28刀 |
[18:38] | $18 for a beer. | 一杯啤酒18刀 |
[18:40] | You’d have to be a billionaire to catch a buzz. | 亿万富翁才有资格喝醉 |
[18:47] | I think that guy at the end of the bar wants to talk. | 吧台那边的人好像想谈谈 |
[18:49] | Bring him over. | 带他过来 |
[18:56] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 |
[18:58] | We are having a little party upstairs. | 我们准备在楼上开个派对 |
[19:00] | Great, I’m Kevin Ball– | 太好了 我是凯文·博尔 |
[19:01] | We-we just need the chocolate one. | 我们特别想要那个巧克力美人儿 |
[19:04] | A thousand for the hour. | 一小时一千 |
[19:06] | The chocolate… | 那个巧克力 |
[19:08] | V? That’s my wife. | 小维 那是我老婆 |
[19:13] | Fifteen hundred. Two thousand if it runs over. | 一千五 超时就两千 |
[19:15] | Look, pal, my wife isn’t– $2,000? | 听着哥们 我老婆不是… 两千吗 |
[19:20] | Three thousand. | 三千 |
[19:22] | I mean, look, she’s worth it, | 她确实值那么多 |
[19:24] | but you should really meet the other one. | 但你真的应该见见另一位 |
[19:26] | Crazy in bed, and… | 在床上很狂野 |
[19:28] | she knows accounting. | 她还会算账 |
[19:29] | Let me invite her over. | 让我来引荐一下 |
[19:30] | Hey, we’re not hiring a bookkeeper. | 我们又不是要雇佣会计员 |
[19:32] | Four grand for the black one. Final offer. | 四千块要巧克力那位 最终报价 |
[19:46] | So? Did you get her a date? Why didn’t you invite him over? | 怎么样 约到了吗 为什么不请他过来 |
[19:49] | They prefer you. | 他们更想要你 |
[19:51] | You explained we’re married and Svet’s single? | 你没解释我们结婚了 斯维特是单身吗 |
[19:53] | The guy offered me $4,000 for an hour with you. | 那男的要给我四千块买你一个小时 |
[19:57] | He thinks I’m a whore? | 他认为我是妓女 |
[19:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:59] | No, it-it’s just a misunderstanding, V. That’s all. | 只是误解而已 小维 没什么 |
[20:03] | $4,000? | 四千块 |
[20:06] | V… | 小维 |
[20:06] | No– Look, I’m sorry, | 不是 我很抱歉 |
[20:08] | but damn, that’s a lot of money. | 但是我去 那可是一大笔钱 |
[20:11] | And it’s not like the guy is ugly. | 而且那男的又不丑 |
[20:13] | – V! – Good afternoon. | -小维 -下午好 |
[20:15] | Oh, good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[20:18] | I am Aviv Ben Yellin. | 我是阿维夫·本·叶林 |
[20:19] | I am Svetlana Yevgenivna. | 我是斯维特拉娜·叶夫根尼夫娜 |
[20:20] | These are my friends | 这两位是我的朋友 |
[20:22] | Veronica and Kevin Von Ball. | 维罗妮卡和凯文·冯·博尔 |
[20:23] | – Please, join us. – Thank you. | -来一起吧 -谢谢 |
[20:26] | Regrettably, I can’t accept your invitation. | 很遗憾 在下不能接受这一邀请 |
[20:28] | I’m director of hotel security, | 我是酒店的保安主管 |
[20:31] | and it is my unfortunate duty to inform you | 很不幸的是 我有责任告知你们 |
[20:34] | that the hotel has a strict “No prostitution” policy. | 本酒店有严格的”禁止卖淫”规定 |
[20:38] | We’re not prostitutes. | 我们又不是妓女 |
[20:39] | No, no, no, they are, those whores at the bar. | 不不不 她们才是 酒吧那边那几个妓女 |
[20:43] | Like you don’t know. Please. | 装得好像你不知道一样 拉倒吧 |
[20:46] | Let’s go to the Ritz. | 我们去里兹酒店 |
[20:50] | No. | 不 |
[20:51] | No more. I think I know what to do. | 不来了 我知道该怎么办了 |
[20:54] | I need to go humble myself before that slut Freelania | 我要在弗雷拉尼娅面前委曲求全 |
[20:57] | and see how she managed such a miracle. | 看看她到底是怎么创造这个奇迹的 |
[21:01] | – 4000? – Dollars. | -四千 -美元 |
[21:08] | I can’t believe that you lived down here. | 真不敢相信你曾经住在这下面 |
[21:10] | It’s like freakin’ Mad Max. | 跟《疯狂的麦克斯》里面似的 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I remember this one time, | 是啊 我记得有一次 |
[21:14] | a guy tried to steal Ian’s coat. | 有个人想偷伊恩的外套 |
[21:16] | We beat him with a can of tuna wrapped in a tube sock. | 我们用装在袜子里的金枪鱼罐头把他打跑 |
[21:20] | That’s so hot. | 真是太性感了 |
[21:23] | Think it’s over here. | 应该就是这里 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God, you lived there? | 天哪 你曾经住在这里 |
[21:27] | – Yeah. – I have to see it. | -对 -那我可得看看 |
[21:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:36] | Oh, hey, man. Sorry, didn’t realize someone was sleeping here. | 抱歉 哥们 我不知道有人在这儿睡觉 |
[21:40] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:43] | Is he dead? Is that a dead body? | 他死了吗 那是具尸体吗 |
[21:45] | Hey, come on, let’s just get out of here. | 走吧 我们出去吧 |
[21:46] | I’ve gotta Snapchat this. | 我可要拍下来发闪图 |
[21:48] | Uh, it’s just a dead guy. Let’s go. | 那只是个死人 走吧 |
[21:50] | Roll him over. | 把他翻过来 |
[21:51] | – What? – So I can see the face of death. | -什么 -这样我才能”直面”死亡 |
[21:53] | Oh, Kassidi, come on. | 卡斯蒂 算了吧 |
[21:55] | Carl, roll him over. | 卡尔 把他翻过来 |
[22:02] | I’m gonna story the shit out of this. | 我可要好好研究一下怎么构图配文 |
[22:23] | God– the fuck? | 妈的 |
[22:33] | Number nine? | 9号 |
[22:40] | Number nine? | 9号在吗 |
[22:48] | I’m retiring. | 我要退休了 |
[22:49] | I’d like to start receiving my Social Security benefits. | 我想开始领社保 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry, Mr. Wessels. | 抱歉 韦塞尔先生 |
[23:00] | It says here you’re already collecting your benefit. | 这里显示你已经在领取社保了 |
[23:04] | What? How can that be? | 什么 怎么会那样 |
[23:06] | Are you suggesting someone has stolen my identity, | 你是在暗示可能有人盗用了我的身份 |
[23:09] | committing fraud? | 进行诈骗吗 |
[23:10] | It’s a possibility, yes. | 是的 确实存在这种可能 |
[23:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:14] | I’m number nine. Sorry. | 我是9号 抱歉 |
[23:16] | I was in the bathroom. | 我去上洗手间了 |
[23:17] | Prostate, you know. | 前列腺问题 你懂的 |
[23:19] | Size of a basketball. | 要增生到篮球那么大了 |
[23:20] | Hi. I’d like to start my benefits. | 你好 我想开始领社保 |
[23:30] | Um…Mr. Ramirez? | 拉米雷斯先生是吗 |
[23:34] | It says here you’re dead. | 这里显示你已经过世了 |
[23:41] | Uh, I’m-I’m number nine. | 我是9号 |
[23:45] | Can you… | 你能不能… |
[23:48] | tell me what my benefits would be | 能不能告诉我 如果我现在退休 |
[23:49] | if I were to retire right now? | 我的社保能领多少钱 |
[23:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:01] | Um, Mr. Gallagher, it says here | 加拉格先生 这里显示 |
[24:03] | you only worked six weeks your entire life. | 你这辈子只正式工作过六个星期 |
[24:05] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[24:07] | if you mean a “formal job”, yes, but I… | 如果你指的是正式工作 倒没错 但是 |
[24:09] | I’ve had various enterprises | 我创建了不少事业 |
[24:11] | that contributed significantly to the economy. | 为国家经济做出了重大的贡献 |
[24:16] | Well, as it stands, | 现在看来 |
[24:18] | this will be your monthly benefit. | 你每月的养老金就是这个数 |
[24:27] | Three dollars and 42 cents? | 3美元42美分 |
[24:29] | Gee. That’s not a lot, is it? | 天哪 这可不算多 对吧 |
[24:32] | – Sorry. – A guy works his whole life. | -抱歉 -这就是辛勤工作终生的结果 |
[24:37] | How’s the pain? | 有多疼 |
[24:38] | It’s starting to hurt a little. | 开始有点疼了 |
[24:40] | The trauma doc was inclined to amputate, | 创伤医生倾向于截肢 |
[24:41] | which may have been warranted. | 可能有必要那么做 |
[24:43] | All three toes are severely damaged, | 这三个脚趾都受到了严重损伤 |
[24:45] | crushed, for lack of a better word. | 可以说是压碎了 |
[24:47] | There’s not enough blood circulating | 那里的血液循环不通畅 |
[24:48] | to ensure they won’t go necrotic. | 没法保证不会生坏疽 |
[24:50] | – What does that mean? – Die. | -那是什么意思 -坏死 |
[24:52] | And if your toes die, then you’re talking gangrene, | 要是你的脚趾坏死了 那就是真的生了坏疽 |
[24:54] | and next thing you know, you lose your leg. | 然后很快 你的腿就保不住了 |
[24:56] | But you can fix ’em, right? | 但你能治好的 对吧 |
[24:58] | Surgery’s only part of the process. | 外科手术还只是治疗的一部分 |
[24:59] | You’ll be off your feet for months, | 你好几个月都不能走路 |
[25:01] | and then at least year of physical therapy. | 还要做至少一年的理疗 |
[25:03] | A year? | 一年 |
[25:04] | I-I can’t– | 我不能 |
[25:06] | Well, what would the surgery cost? | 手术要花多少钱 |
[25:07] | It’ll run you at least $50,000. | 至少五万美元 |
[25:09] | Holy shit. | 他妈的 |
[25:11] | For three toes? | 就三个脚趾 |
[25:13] | W-what happens if I can’t afford the surgery? | 如果我付不起手术费会怎么样 |
[25:15] | I just die? | 我会死吗 |
[25:16] | No. We remove the toes, | 不 我们会截掉你的脚趾 |
[25:18] | and then you’re back on your feet in a couple of days. | 然后你几天之后就能重新站起来了 |
[25:20] | Costs $6,000, $7,000. | 大概六七千美元 |
[25:23] | You’ll be a little wobbly at first. | 一开始你会有点跛脚 |
[25:25] | Need a special shoe. | 需要穿特殊的鞋子 |
[25:27] | Let me know what you decide. | 你决定好了告诉我 |
[25:35] | Well, why is it so important for you to know | 为什么你这么想知道 |
[25:36] | what it’s like to live on the street? | 混在街头是什么样的 |
[25:38] | ‘Cause you grew up free. | 因为你自由自在地长大 |
[25:40] | I grew up trapped in an 8,000-square-foot suburban prison. | 而我被困在一个750平米的郊区监狱里长大 |
[25:44] | Cable fucking TV, | 操他妈的有线电视 |
[25:45] | cheerleading camp, cross country, | 啦啦队露营 野外赛跑 |
[25:46] | and Mom always ragging on me to study. | 我妈还总是逼我学习 |
[25:49] | And for what? So I could end up like them? | 为了什么 就为了我能像他们一样 |
[25:50] | I mean, they’re miserable. Please. | 像他们一样可悲 算了吧 |
[25:55] | Well, this is it. | 就是这 |
[25:56] | This is where my first shop was. | 我第一次交易就是在这里 |
[25:59] | Selling crack? That is so cool. | 卖毒品 太酷了 |
[26:01] | Yo, you gotta buy or walk. | 要么买 要么滚 |
[26:03] | This is my corner. | 这是我的地盘 |
[26:05] | I used to work this corner. | 这以前是我的地盘 |
[26:06] | Where’s G-dog? | G狗在哪 |
[26:08] | That’s his brains right there… | 那里是他的脑子 |
[26:10] | …that dark spot. | 那块深色的地方 |
[26:14] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[26:17] | Shooter! Down! | 枪手 趴下 |
[26:19] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[26:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[26:27] | They shot at us! | 他们对我们开枪 |
[26:28] | This is epic! | 简直是历史性的一刻 |
[26:35] | Hey. Ready? | 你好了吗 |
[26:37] | Yeah. I’m going on my break. | 好了 休息时间 |
[26:40] | Thanks for coming with me. I-I know it’s stupid, | 谢谢你和我一起来 我知道这很蠢 |
[26:42] | but I keep thinking he could be trying to find me. | 但我忍不住想他可能会想办法找到我 |
[26:45] | Right. | 对 |
[26:50] | Why don’t you tell me what you need from the apartment? | 要不你告诉我有哪些要的 |
[26:52] | I’ll just go get it. | 我去帮你拿来 |
[26:54] | No, I can’t let you do that. | 不 我不能让你那么做 |
[26:56] | Look, nothing’s gonna happen, all right? | 不会有什么事的 好吗 |
[26:59] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[27:00] | Look, y-you got a picture of him? | 你有他的照片吗 |
[27:02] | You know, if I see him hanging around your place, | 如果我看到他在你家附近晃悠 |
[27:04] | we’ll go to the cops | 我们就报警 |
[27:05] | and get a restraining order or something. | 搞个限制令什么的 |
[27:11] | Only photo I have is pretty old. | 我只有一张很久以前的照片 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 没事 |
[27:19] | Hey, they tell you where they paroled him to? | 你知不知道他假释时应该待在哪里 |
[27:21] | Some halfway house over on Seventh. | 第七大街的某个戒毒中心 |
[27:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:24] | I’ll make a list of stuff that I need from the apartment. | 我把需要的东西列个单子 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, cool. | 好 |
[27:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:41] | Googling St. Croix. | 搜索圣克洛伊岛 |
[27:45] | – What’s that? – Some island. | -那是什么 -一座岛 |
[27:48] | I’m gonna go yachting there. | 我要去那坐游艇 |
[27:50] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:51] | Hey, Google something for me, will ya? | 嘿 帮我搜索点东西 |
[27:53] | Sure. | 可以 |
[27:54] | Google “Do you need your toes?” | 搜索”你需要脚趾头吗” |
[27:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:01] | What do you plan to do with him? | 你准备拿他怎么办 |
[28:02] | We’ll find someplace for him. | 我们会给他找到个住处 |
[28:04] | The father has a legal right to take his son. | 父亲有带走他儿子的权利 |
[28:06] | The kid’s still a minor. | 他还未成年 |
[28:07] | Just cause it’s legal doesn’t make it right. | 合法不代表合理 |
[28:09] | Ian, I feel like part of my role here | 伊恩 我在这的一部分作用 |
[28:11] | is to make sure you understand | 就是让你明白 |
[28:12] | the realities of what we’re getting into. | 我们会遇到的实际情况 |
[28:14] | You–we are harboring a runaway 14-year-old. | 你 我们在庇护一个出走的14岁小孩 |
[28:18] | Legally, you have no standing as his protector or guardian. | 法律意义上你不是他的保护人或监护人 |
[28:20] | Then who will protect him? | 那谁会保护他 |
[28:22] | Are you saying we shouldn’t be helping people | 你意思是我们不应该帮助别人 |
[28:23] | just cause it could be dangerous? | 就因为情况可能很糟糕 |
[28:24] | Cause if so, what the hell are we doing here? | 如果是这样 那我们现在在做什么 |
[28:27] | It’s not your place– | 这不是你的地方 |
[28:30] | Blake’s old man is here. | 布莱克他爸在这 |
[28:31] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[28:36] | You think we’re horrible for trying to kidnap our own child. | 你认为我们试图绑架自己的孩子很恐怖 |
[28:39] | But we will do anything to save him. | 但我们愿意付出所有去救他 |
[28:41] | So please, give him back to us so we can get him help. | 所以拜托 把他还给我们让他得到帮助 |
[28:48] | We’re not bigots. | 我们不是偏执者 |
[28:49] | We love our son. | 我们爱自己的儿子 |
[28:51] | We don’t think Blake needs to be heterosexual | 我们不认为布莱克需要通过变直 |
[28:53] | to be a good person. | 去成为一个好人 |
[28:55] | But he’s living on the streets, he’s using drugs, | 但他不仅露宿街头还吸毒 |
[28:57] | and I know that he’s… | 而且我知道 他在 |
[29:00] | prostituting himself. | 出卖自己身体 |
[29:03] | He’s out of control. | 他完全失控了 |
[29:04] | We think– | 我们认为 |
[29:06] | we believe he may be mentally ill. | 我们相信他或许有精神病 |
[29:13] | So you let them stay in your apartment? | 所以你让他们住在你的公寓里 |
[29:16] | – Well, yeah. – You shouldn’t have done that. | -是的 -你不应该这么做 |
[29:18] | – Why? – Because that’s an admission of responsibility. | -为什么 -因为这牵扯到责任 |
[29:20] | But I-I didn’t do anything wrong. | 但我没做错什么 |
[29:23] | Your contractor had no insurance. | 你的承包商没有保险 |
[29:25] | You only have a half a million in liability. | 现在这都是你的责任 |
[29:30] | So what’s the worst case? | 所以最坏会怎么样 |
[29:32] | You lose in court | 你在法庭上败诉 |
[29:34] | and your insurance pays out 500,000. | 你的保险还需支付五十万 |
[29:36] | That leaves you owing 5.5 million. | 算下来你欠了五百五十万 |
[29:39] | Other assets? Well, you sell your building. | 其他的财产 你卖了你的大楼 |
[29:41] | You got about 50 grand in equity there. | 你会得到5万块 |
[29:43] | And, uh–and your family home is worth, | 至于你家里的房子 |
[29:46] | um, I don’t know, maybe 62? | 我不确定 也许值6万2 |
[29:49] | So that leaves you only owing this Rodney asshole | 所以算下来你欠了罗德尼这个混蛋 |
[29:52] | $5,388,000… | 5,388,000美元 |
[29:55] | forever. | 永远 |
[29:56] | The jury’s gonna take one look at that man | 陪审团只要看一眼那个男人 |
[29:58] | and his starving family | 他饿肚子的全家 |
[30:00] | and the slumlord bitch that ruined their lives | 以及那个雇佣无执照的承包商 |
[30:02] | by hiring an unlicensed contractor, | 而毁了他们生活的房东婊子 |
[30:04] | and you’re gonna be lucky if they don’t put you in jail. | 他们不送你进监狱都算你幸运了 |
[30:14] | He spoils me, | 他溺爱我 |
[30:15] | but I deserve it. | 但是我应得的 |
[30:17] | He likes his little penis rubbed, and honestly, | 他喜欢蹭小鸡鸡 老实说 |
[30:20] | all he really cares about are my feet. | 他只关心我的脚 |
[30:22] | He can’t stop buying me shoes. | 不停地给我买鞋 |
[30:25] | Such a simple man. | 真是个单纯的人 |
[30:28] | Vera made this for me. | 王薇薇为我定制的 |
[30:29] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜了 |
[30:32] | I must admit, | 不得不承认 |
[30:34] | the greater part of the joy I feel | 你过得越惨 |
[30:36] | is knowing how devastated you must be. | 我越开心 |
[30:39] | Humiliated. | 好丢脸 |
[30:41] | I had imagined you humbled like this so many times. | 我脑补过无数遍你这么谦卑的样子 |
[30:46] | I was worried it would be anticlimactic. | 我本来还担心结果会”虎头蛇尾” |
[30:49] | – It’s not. – Freelania… | -但并没有 -弗雷拉尼娅 |
[30:53] | …you have everything we have ever dreamed of. | 你已经拥有了我们曾经梦想过的一切 |
[30:57] | After all the tubs of hand lotion | 涂过那么多”护手霜” |
[30:59] | and stained sheets, | 从那么多弄脏的床单上起身 |
[31:01] | thousands of Handi Wipes, | 用过数不清的湿巾 |
[31:03] | I am truly humbled by your success, | 我是真的被你的成功折服 |
[31:06] | so I ask you to pity me and tell me how. | 所以请你可怜可怜我告诉我你的成功之路 |
[31:09] | How did you make this all happen? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[31:10] | You mean how did these shoes happen? | 你是问这些鞋是怎么来的吗 |
[31:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:15] | How did this Gaultier gown, | 还有这件我从没穿过的 |
[31:17] | which I have never worn, happen? | 高缇雅礼服是怎么来的 |
[31:32] | I would give it to you now that it’s soiled, but… | 既然已经弄脏了 我就送你好了 但是 |
[31:35] | you’re too fat to fit into it, | 你太肥了恐怕穿不了 |
[31:37] | so I will throw it away instead. | 所以我还是扔掉算了 |
[31:42] | Svetlana Yevgenivna, | 斯维特拉娜·叶夫根尼夫娜 |
[31:45] | you were born a whore. | 你就是个当妓女的料 |
[31:47] | You will die a whore. | 你到死也只能是个妓女 |
[31:53] | My caterer. | 是我的酒宴承包商 |
[31:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:56] | Alain… | 阿兰 |
[31:58] | Bonjour, mon amour. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[32:02] | Ublyudok. | 混蛋 |
[32:05] | Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 |
[32:07] | Hello, sweetie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[32:08] | Don’t you look lovely… today? | 你今天打扮得真美 |
[32:12] | I’m headed for the club. | 我准备去俱乐部 |
[32:13] | Don’t forget dinner at The Grill. | 别忘了要在格里尔酒店吃晚餐 |
[32:15] | I wanna show off my beautiful bride-to-be. | 我想好好炫耀下我的美丽的未婚妻 |
[32:20] | Toodle-oo. | 再见 |
[32:32] | I have investigated | 我已经研究了 |
[32:34] | every possible retirement scenario, | 所有退休后可能的场景 |
[32:36] | and they all lead to homelessness, | 结局全是无家可归 |
[32:39] | hunger, | 饥饿 |
[32:41] | despair, and decrepitude. | 绝望和衰老 |
[32:43] | How’s that any different than how you live right now, Frank? | 这和你的现状有什么不同 弗兰克 |
[32:45] | It’s as if we think | 这就好像我们觉得 |
[32:47] | the elderly are irrelevant, disposable. | 老年人是无关紧要 可以抛之不顾的 |
[32:51] | My own children have said | 我亲生的孩子说了 |
[32:52] | they won’t care for me in old age. | 等我老了他们不会管我 |
[32:55] | What does that tell you about the decline | 这让你对西方文明的衰败 |
[32:57] | of Western civilization? | 做何感想 |
[32:59] | That you didn’t raise any fools. | 你的孩子都不是笨蛋 |
[33:01] | I believe that Alzheimer’s | 我认为老年痴呆症 |
[33:04] | is an evolutionary advantage that we’ve developed | 是我们的一种进化 |
[33:08] | so we won’t have to be aware of the depth of misery | 这样我们在犯傻时就不会 |
[33:12] | we face in our dotage. | 感觉到深深的悲哀了 |
[33:16] | And yet… | 然而… |
[33:17] | here I am… | 看我现在怎么着 |
[33:19] | as loose as the day I was born. | 跟出生那天一样无所事事 |
[33:22] | Retirement is for rich people. | 穷人的字典里没有”退休”俩字 |
[33:24] | My old man was at GM for 40 years. | 我老爸在通用汽车公司干了40年 |
[33:28] | Six months short of retirement, | 离退休只有六个月的时候 |
[33:29] | the pension fund went tits up. | 退休基金打水漂了 |
[33:31] | Forty years and dick to show for it. | 辛苦了40年 结果是一场空 |
[33:34] | – But he got lucky. – How’s that? | -但他很走运 -怎么说 |
[33:36] | Well, he died on the line. | 他死在了生产线上 |
[33:38] | Keeled over into the stamping machine. | 整个人翻倒进了冲床 |
[33:40] | Got pressed into a rear fender for a Buick Skylark. | 被卷进了一辆别克车的后挡泥板里 |
[33:43] | Never even stopped the line. | 生产线都没停下来 |
[33:47] | How’s that lucky? | 这怎么算走运 |
[33:49] | Well, he didn’t have to worry about retiring. | 至少他不会为退休犯愁了 |
[33:54] | Fucking A, this one’s to the workingman. | 不管了 这杯酒敬劳动人民 |
[33:58] | Fucking A to the workingman. | 别说了 这杯酒敬劳动人民 |
[34:11] | Talked to your dad. | 我跟你爸谈过了 |
[34:14] | Says you’re using. | 他说你在吸毒 |
[34:16] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[34:19] | You’re selling yourself? | 还在卖淫 |
[34:23] | You can’t be living on the street. | 你不能就这样睡在大街上 |
[34:26] | It’s dangerous. | 很危险 |
[34:27] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[34:29] | When I came out, they lost it. | 我出柜时 他们都疯了 |
[34:34] | He says that they’re okay with you being gay. | 他说他们不介意你是同性恋 |
[34:36] | That’s bullshit. | 听他胡扯 |
[34:37] | They put me into therapy, | 他们逼我做治疗 |
[34:39] | three days a week. | 一周三次 |
[34:41] | Started going to a church | 于是我开始去教堂 |
[34:42] | where this asshole was always talking about | 听那个混蛋高谈阔论着 |
[34:44] | sodomy and God’s will. | 鸡奸和上帝的旨意 |
[34:49] | They wanna lock me up with other kids | 他们想把我和那些家长不愿面对 |
[34:51] | whose parents don’t wanna deal with who their kids really are. | 自己孩子真实模样的孩子们关在一起 |
[34:58] | He says your therapist thinks you may be mentally ill. | 他说你的治疗师认为你可能有精神疾病 |
[35:02] | They put me on these drugs, | 他们逼我吃药 |
[35:05] | knocked me on my ass. | 把我击倒在地 |
[35:06] | I couldn’t even get out of bed. | 我甚至连床都下不了 |
[35:12] | I couldn’t get an erection. | 我甚至无法勃起 |
[35:15] | That’s what they really want, | 这就是他们真正想要的 |
[35:17] | so that I can’t have sex with another boy, you know? | 让我无法再和男生做爱 你明白吗 |
[35:20] | Ever. | 永远没办法 |
[35:26] | Well… | 但是 |
[35:28] | you can’t stay here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[35:30] | We have to find someplace | 我们得帮你找 |
[35:31] | where you can be safe, where you can be yourself. | 一个安全的地方 一个你能做自己的地方 |
[35:35] | So you’ll help me? | 所以你会帮我 |
[35:43] | This is it, first group home. | 就是这里 我住过的第一家福利院 |
[35:45] | John McKimmey chased me around the basement | 当年约翰·肯米在他生日那天 |
[35:47] | with a hatchet on his birthday. | 拿着短柄斧在地下室附近追我 |
[35:51] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[35:53] | – Benson? – Hey, man. | -本森 -好久不见 |
[35:57] | This is my wife, Kassidi. This is Benson. | 这是我老婆 卡斯蒂 这是本森 |
[35:59] | – We used to live here together. – Well, I still do. | -我们曾经一起住在这里 -我还是住在这 |
[36:01] | Oh, no shit. | 不是吧 |
[36:03] | Yeah, nobody ever claimed me. | 没错 没人领养我 |
[36:05] | I’m sorry, man. | 真是遗憾 |
[36:07] | How long have you lived here for? | 你住在这里多长时间了 |
[36:08] | My whole life. | 一辈子 |
[36:10] | My mom left me in a dumpster behind the Save-A-Lot | 我还是个婴儿的时候被我妈扔到了 |
[36:11] | when I was a baby. | 便利店后面的垃圾箱里 |
[36:15] | Heard you were in the army or some shit. | 听说你小子参了军还是怎么着 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I’m a cadet corporal over at Millberry Military Academy. | 对 我是米尔贝里军校的学员下士 |
[36:21] | That’s dope. Wow. | 太酷了吧 |
[36:23] | What are you doing back here? | 你到这来干什么 |
[36:26] | I came home for the summer. | 暑假回家来这转转 |
[36:28] | I go back in a week. | 这周内就回学院 |
[36:29] | Man, you got it all figured out. | 你混得真不错 |
[36:31] | Well, I gotta get back before they put lunch away. | 我得回去了 省得他们把午饭收了 |
[36:33] | Snackables today. | 今天吃快餐 |
[36:35] | I love those little cheese wedges. | 楔形奶酪可好吃了 |
[36:37] | – Well, later. – All right. | -再聊 -好 |
[36:39] | Hey, baby, wait! | 宝贝 等等 |
[36:41] | – Kassidi! – I’m sick of all your shit! | -卡斯蒂 -我受够你这一套了 |
[36:43] | Kassidi, wait up! | 卡斯蒂 等我 |
[36:52] | Frank, can I please go yachting | 弗兰克 我能和迪兰一家 |
[36:54] | in the Caribbean with Dylan’s family? | 去加勒比海坐游艇吗 |
[36:55] | Son… | 儿子… |
[36:57] | now is not the time to badger your father. | 现在可不是烦你老爸的时候 |
[37:00] | I’m a little preoccupied with | 我在忙着 |
[37:02] | coming up with several hundred thousand dollars | 想出个赚几十万的法子 |
[37:04] | so that my retirement | 好让我退休后 |
[37:06] | can have a modicum of– | 能有点微薄的… |
[37:10] | Yachting? | 坐游艇 |
[37:14] | I’ve always wanted to ride a Jet Ski. | 我一直想开水上摩托艇来着 |
[37:18] | Dylan said I could use the yellow one. | 迪兰说我可以开黄色的那台 |
[37:19] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[37:21] | Well, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[37:23] | You know, the Caribbean’s far from here, | 不过加勒比海离这里很远 |
[37:26] | past Florida, way down there. | 过了佛罗里达还要往南 |
[37:29] | They have their own jet, | 他们自己有飞机 |
[37:30] | so we can fly there and then yacht around. | 我们先飞过去再坐游艇 |
[37:34] | That’s impressive. | 有点厉害 |
[37:36] | What does Dylan’s father do | 迪兰的爸爸做什么的 |
[37:38] | that he has a yacht and a private plane? | 居然有游艇和私人飞机 |
[37:40] | Finance. Dylan said I could do it someday | 做金融的 迪兰说我以后也可以干这行 |
[37:42] | because I’m good at math. | 因为我数学很棒 |
[37:44] | So you’d be gone, what, | 你这要去多久 |
[37:47] | – couple of weeks? – Yeah, can I go? | -几个礼拜 -对 我能去吗 |
[37:51] | Yes, well… | 这个吗… |
[37:53] | fun or no fun, I am your father, | 怎么说我也是你爸爸 |
[37:54] | and I am responsible for your safety. | 我得对你的安全负责 |
[37:57] | I gotta meet his parents | 我得先见见他的家长 |
[37:58] | before I’m going to give my permission. | 再决定让不让你去 |
[38:01] | I’m not just gonna turn you over to a stranger. | 我才不放心把你交给一个陌生人 |
[38:04] | I mean, he could be a… | 他可能是个 |
[38:06] | drug lord… | 大毒枭 |
[38:07] | or a congressman. | 或者国会议员 |
[38:09] | I’ll text him right now. | 我现在给他发短信 |
[38:15] | Kassidi, don’t! | 卡斯蒂 别这样 |
[38:18] | Kassidi, I love you! Come on! | 卡斯蒂 我爱你 拜托 |
[38:20] | Just forget about it, Carl! | 算了吧 卡尔 |
[38:21] | Forget about me. Forget about us. | 忘了我 忘了我们 |
[38:24] | I’m going home. We’ll just–we’ll get a divorce. | 我要回家 我们离婚 |
[38:26] | I mean, what do you care? You’re leaving me anyway. | 你又不在乎 反正你都要离开我 |
[38:30] | Leave or die, fucker! Come on! | 不滚就等死 傻逼 快出来 |
[38:33] | I thought you would be okay with me | 我以为我们结婚之后 |
[38:35] | going back to school now ’cause we’re married! | 你对我回学校不会有意见 |
[38:36] | I will never be okay with being away from you, bae! | 我怎么可能受得了你不在我身边 宝贝 |
[38:39] | Never! | 绝对受不了 |
[38:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:44] | I won’t go. | 我不去就是了 |
[38:46] | I won’t ever go back to school. I’ll stay here with you. | 我再也不回学校了 我要跟你在一起 |
[38:50] | No one is ever gonna love you as hard as I do, Carl Gallagher. | 没人会像我一样这么爱你 卡尔·加拉格 |
[38:54] | Remember that. | 你记住 |
[38:56] | No one. | 只有我 |
[38:58] | I love you! I love you! I love you! | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[39:01] | Frank, listen, I get it. | 听着 弗兰克 我明白 |
[39:03] | I was raised in Camden. | 我在卡姆登长大 |
[39:05] | My old man taught junior high. | 我爸爸是中学老师 |
[39:06] | We ate SpaghettiOs out of a can. | 我们把通心粉从罐头里倒出来吃 |
[39:09] | Only way to eat SpaghettiOs! | 通心粉不就是这么吃的吗 |
[39:12] | I didn’t have a TV in my room until I was 12. | 我12岁以后 自己的房间里才装了电视 |
[39:15] | So when Dylan told me he wanted to invite | 所以迪兰跟我说 他想邀请 |
[39:18] | one of the less fortunate kids from school, | 学校里某个条件不是很好的孩子的时候 |
[39:21] | I told Carrie, “Hey, why not?” | 我跟凯瑞说 “当然可以” |
[39:22] | You’d be a great role model for him, Andrew. | 你给他树立了一个非常好的榜样 安德鲁 |
[39:25] | Well, thanks, Frank. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[39:27] | And I’m sure you’re a terrific dad. | 我相信你也是个很棒的父亲 |
[39:29] | Well… | 这个吗… |
[39:32] | Honestly, I’m surprised you wanted to meet. | 说实话 你提出见面我觉得很意外 |
[39:34] | Most of these parents, they would’ve just | 大多数家长就直接 |
[39:35] | shipped their kid off without a phone call. | 把孩子送去 也不打个电话 |
[39:37] | Doesn’t sound very responsible, | 这样的家长很不靠谱啊 |
[39:39] | if you ask me. | 我觉得 |
[39:41] | That’s a nice sword. | 那把剑挺不错的 |
[39:44] | Harumaki, early Edo. | 春卷 江户早期的 |
[39:46] | Paid nearly half a million for that outfit. | 给他买这身装备花了差不多五十万 |
[39:49] | Those Samurai, | 这些武士们 |
[39:51] | tiny dudes. | 都很矮 |
[39:53] | That helmet? Couldn’t even fit on my dick. | 看到那头盔了吗 我龟头都比那玩意粗 |
[39:59] | Andrew, I-I truly appreciate your generosity. | 安德鲁 我真心感谢你的慷慨 |
[40:03] | Well, Frank, being poor isn’t a sin. | 弗兰克 贫穷不是错 |
[40:05] | It just sucks, am I right? | 只是感觉很不爽 对不对 |
[40:06] | Suck it does. | 的确是 |
[40:09] | That’s a pretty cool cowboy. | 这个牛仔也很酷 |
[40:13] | Looks so real. | 栩栩如生的 |
[40:15] | Remington. | 雷明顿 |
[40:17] | That son of a bitch ran me a million and a half. | 这破玩意花了我一百五十万 |
[40:19] | Stop. | 真的假的 |
[40:21] | But you know what? Worth it. | 然而呢 很值得 |
[40:24] | That bastard’s running all out. | 这玩意现在绝版了 |
[40:27] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[40:28] | I like to think of myself that way. | 我喜欢把自己看作牛仔 |
[40:30] | Instead of a pony, I ride the market, balls out. | 我骑的不是马 是整个市场 拼劲全力 |
[40:33] | – Nobody’s gonna give it to ya. – No, they will not. | -成功不是那么容易的 -十分艰难 |
[40:36] | You gotta reach out and take it. | 要拼劲全力才能取得成功 |
[40:38] | No truer words were ever spoken. | 这话说得太对了 |
[40:42] | Yippee-ki-yay. | 去他妈的吧 干 |
[40:46] | You’re doing the right thing trying to suggest a compromise. | 你这么做是对的 大家都各退一步 |
[40:48] | It’s gonna be my final offer, I swear to God. | 我发誓 这是我最后一次给她机会 |
[40:51] | You could pump just enough carbon monoxide | 你可以给她们屋子里灌一氧化碳 |
[40:53] | into the apartment to give ’em all brain damage. | 这样就能让她们大脑受到伤害 |
[40:54] | What’ll you do if they don’t go for it? | 如果她们不同意怎么办 |
[40:56] | I’ll settle it, with a shotgun. | 我有办法 直接上枪 |
[40:58] | You don’t wanna act in anger. | 你不要愤怒用事 |
[40:59] | ‘Cause if you gas ’em just right, | 如果你灌的一氧化碳有效的话 |
[41:01] | then they’d all wander around like zombies | 她们就会像僵尸一样到处游荡 |
[41:02] | and probably never even remember to go to court. | 也就不会有意识去法院起诉你了 |
[41:04] | – Not helpful. – Christ, you’re boring. | -别帮倒忙了 -天啊 你这人好无趣 |
[41:07] | I hope our kid isn’t as boring as you. | 希望咱家孩子以后可别这样 |
[41:16] | Trina, let’s talk. | 特里娜 我们谈谈吧 |
[41:21] | – Really? – Easy. | -来这招 -别冲动 |
[41:22] | Don’t let her get under your skin. | 别让她激怒你 |
[41:25] | Come on, let’s handle this like adults. | 我们像成年人一样解决问题吧 |
[41:27] | Drop the suit, | 撤销控诉 |
[41:29] | and you can live here rent-free for a year. | 你们就能在这儿免费住一年 |
[41:31] | I’ll even pay your hospital expenses. | 我还会付你们的医疗费用 |
[41:33] | That way, Rodney will have time to get back on his feet | 那样 罗德尼就有时间恢复 |
[41:35] | and get a job. | 找到新工作 |
[41:37] | That’s fair, right? That’s more than fair. | 这算公平吧 非常公平了 |
[41:39] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[41:42] | I’ll even buy you groceries. | 你们的日用品我也包了 |
[41:50] | Down! | 下去 |
[41:52] | Rusty? | 拉斯提 |
[41:54] | Fuck all of you! | 去你妈的 |
[41:55] | Give me my goddamn dog! | 把我的狗还给我 |
[41:58] | Rusty! | 拉斯提 |
[41:59] | They are going down. | 他们死定了 |
[42:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[42:26] | Hey, what’s going on, man? | 你好吗 |
[42:27] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[42:29] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, you, uh–you got a square? | -有什么事吗 -你有烟吗 |
[42:31] | – Yeah. – Oh, thanks. | -有 -谢谢 |
[42:33] | Oh, perfect. | 太好了 |
[42:36] | A light? | 要火吗 |
[42:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:41] | Hey, you, um… | 你… |
[42:44] | you’re Norman, right? | 你是诺曼 对吧 |
[42:47] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[42:49] | No, I’m a friend of the family. | 我是你们家的朋友 |
[42:51] | Fuck off. | 滚吧 |
[42:57] | But is it–is it true that you like to beat women? | 你喜欢打女人 是真的吗 |
[43:04] | You know, ’cause where I’m from, | 我长大的地方 |
[43:06] | guys that beat woman, | 打女人的男人 |
[43:08] | well, they’re bitches, right, | 都是贱人 |
[43:09] | so I guess what I’m asking is, | 所以我想问的是 |
[43:11] | I mean, is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[43:14] | Are you a little bitch? | 你是个小贱人吗 |
[43:17] | No, I mean, are you a little bitch woman beater– | 不 我是问 你是个打女人的小贱人吗 |
[43:28] | Fucking kill you, you motherfucker! | 我他妈宰了你 混账东西 |
[43:34] | You’re a dead man, motherfucker! | 你死定了 混蛋 |
[43:36] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[43:37] | You’re fucking dead! | 你死定了 |
[43:39] | I’ll fucking kill you, you motherfucker! You hear me? | 我会弄死你 混蛋 听到了吗 |
[43:42] | You’re a dead man, motherfucker! | 你死定了 混蛋 |
[43:44] | A fucking dead man! | 你他妈死定了 |
[44:08] | – How’d we do? – He swung first. | -怎么样 -他先动的手 |
[44:10] | Oh, yeah? Let me see. | 是吗 让我看看 |
[44:15] | All right. That’s excellent. That’s excellent, all right? | 好 很好 拍得很好 |
[44:23] | Uh, yeah, I’d like to report an assault. | 是的 我想报告一起袭击 |
[44:28] | You hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[44:29] | Drop the lawsuit, I’ll let you out. | 撤诉 我就让你们出来 |
[44:32] | Or starve. Your choice. | 或者饿死 你自己选 |
[44:35] | I feel like I’m finally getting to know the real Fiona. | 感觉我终于开始认识真正的菲奥娜了 |
[44:42] | Foghat? | Foghat乐队 |
[44:44] | It’s a classic. | 经典 |
[44:46] | It was either this or “Yellow Brick Road.” | 要么这个 要么《黄砖路》 |
[44:55] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Here. | 对了对了对了 给 |
[44:57] | I’ve never been an accomplice before. | 我以前从没当过共犯 |
[45:00] | Enjoy the shit-filled toilets, you fuckers! | 享受堆满屎的厕所吧 贱人们 |
[45:36] | Mom, that lady’s stealing Sparkles! | 妈妈 那女士想偷走小火花 |
[45:43] | Take him! | 接着他 |
[45:45] | – Take him! – I gotcha. | -接着他 -接住你了 |
[45:52] | Is this fun or what? | 好不好玩啊 |
[46:42] | Okay, just how we practiced. | 好了 跟我们练习的一样 |
[46:45] | Start with the little one. Cut at the joint. | 从小脚趾开始 在关节处剪掉 |
[46:47] | Once you start, do not stop until you cut off all three. | 开始之后就不要停 一口气剪完三个 |
[46:51] | Go wash your hands again. | 再去洗一次手 |
[47:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:09] | If I pass out, keep going. | 如果我晕过去了 继续剪 |
[47:10] | Do not forget to call 911. | 别忘了打911 |
[47:14] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[47:18] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好了 开始吧 |
[47:29] | Do it! | 动手 |
[47:37] | Shit! | 该死 |
[47:38] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[47:48] | Oh, fuck me. | 我就操了 |
[47:53] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[47:55] | I had a wonderful visit with Dylan’s father. | 我去见迪兰他爸了 聊得很愉快 |
[49:14] | Smells like steak. | 一股牛排味儿 |
[49:45] | They’re back. | 他们又来了 |
[49:49] | They’re never gonna give up. | 他们不会善罢甘休的 |
[49:54] | Get the kid. | 把那孩子找来 |
[50:07] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[50:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:11] | He’s back in jail. | 他又回监狱了 |
[50:14] | He got into a fight. They revoked his probation. | 跟人打架 于是取消了缓刑 |
[50:22] | What’s that? | 这是怎么了 |
[50:24] | It’s, uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[50:26] | A wrench slipped at work. | 工作时扳手没拿稳 |
[50:29] | Oh, baby… | 宝贝 |
[50:33] | A wrench, huh? | 扳手 |
[50:34] | Yeah, a wrench. | 对 扳手 |
[51:01] | Jesus, it looks like somebody sawed them off with a hacksaw. | 天哪 看起来像用钢锯直接锯掉的 |
[51:04] | Work accident. | 工伤事故 |
[51:06] | A pipe fell down and cut ’em right off. | 一个管道掉下来直接砸断了 |
[51:08] | Did the pipe cauterize them too? | 伤口也是管道烧灼的 |
[51:11] | Could you please just stitch ’em up for me? | 能不能请你直接帮我缝一下 |
[51:14] | I got welding school next week. | 我下周还要上焊接学校的课 |
[51:40] | Son, please. | 儿子 别这样 |
[51:42] | Blake, I’m only trying to help you. | 布莱克 我是想帮你 |
[51:45] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[51:47] | I’m-I’m doing this for your own good. | 我这样都是为你好 |
[51:48] | My God’s a faggot! | 我的上帝是基佬 |
[51:52] | My God’s a dyke. | 我的上帝是拉拉 |
[51:54] | My God is trans, | 我的上帝是变性人 |
[51:57] | a junkie, a whore! | 是瘾君子 是婊子 |
[52:06] | We will not be victims. | 我们绝不会当受害者 |
[52:33] | Jesus. | 我去 |
[52:34] | What do you got in there, a dead body? | 这里边装的什么 尸体 |
[52:35] | I do not believe she’s dead yet. | 我觉得她应该还没死 |