时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You missed another episode of Shameless, | 你又没看上集《无耻家庭》 |
[00:03] | and now we got to take valuable time | 我们现在还得动用 |
[00:04] | out of our show to tell you what the hell you missed | 这集的宝贵时间来帮你补前情 |
[00:06] | ’cause you were too damn lazy to get up off your fat asses | 就因为你丫懒得屁股都不愿意抬 |
[00:09] | and watch the damn TV. | 电视都不愿意看 |
[00:10] | Why wouldn’t you just tell me that you’re married? | 你为什么不跟我说你结婚了 |
[00:13] | We stayed together for the kid. | 我们是为了孩子才没分开 |
[00:17] | Holy shit, you’re a fucking asshole. | 卧槽 你可真他妈是个混蛋 |
[00:20] | I’d like you to meet our son, Santiago. | 来认识下我们的儿子 圣地亚哥 |
[00:22] | He crossed the border with his father and sister. | 他和爸爸姐姐一起跨越了边境 |
[00:25] | They were looking for asylum, but they got separated. | 他们是来避难的 但是被分开了 |
[00:27] | We can’t keep this kid. | 我们不能把他留在这里 |
[00:29] | Yes, we can. He has an amazing arm. | 不 我们可以 他是棒球神手 |
[00:31] | Kid brought the heat. | 这小子把气氛带起来了 |
[00:33] | All I ever wanted was to be a mother. | 我一直想当个妈妈 |
[00:35] | Frank, Would you fertilize my eggs? | 弗兰克 你能让我的卵子受孕吗 |
[00:37] | I would be honored to introduce my little Frankies | 我很荣幸能把我的小弗兰克们 |
[00:40] | to your little Ingrids. | 介绍给你的小英格丽们 |
[00:42] | You think our chances are good? | 那你看成活几率大吗 |
[00:44] | I’m extremely optimistic. | 对此我抱有十分乐观的态度 |
[00:45] | Thank you, Dr. Kwan. | 谢谢你 关医生 |
[00:46] | Don’t thank me. Thank Frank. | 不用谢我 谢弗兰克吧 |
[00:50] | I took care of the bills, by the way. | 顺便一提 账单我都解决了 |
[00:51] | It cost 1,700 bucks. | 花了1700块钱 |
[00:53] | Damn. | 这么多 |
[00:54] | The squirrel fund is back. | 过冬基金项目重新开始启动 |
[00:55] | Everyone needs to step up. | 大家都要出一份力 |
[00:57] | I’ve been giving Fiona money for the bills. | 我每次都把钱给菲奥娜让她付账单 |
[00:59] | She just hasn’t been paying them. | 但是她一直没付 |
[01:03] | Hey, Gallaghers. | 加拉格家的 |
[01:06] | Shit. | 操 |
[01:07] | – She do this a lot? – Yeah, lately. | -她经常这样吗 -最近才这样 |
[03:36] | – We need our money back. – What the fuck? What money? | -把钱还给我们 -干什么 什么钱 |
[03:39] | We’ve been giving you money for utilities | 我们每次都把钱给你交水电费 |
[03:41] | that have not been getting paid. | 但是你都没付 |
[03:42] | We need that money back. | 把那笔钱还给我们 |
[03:45] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[03:49] | Jesus! | 搞什么啊 |
[03:50] | The bills are under my name now. | 现在账单都寄到我名下了 |
[03:52] | That water you’re using? We’re paying for that. | 你现在用的洗澡水 都是我们付的钱 |
[03:54] | So, until you repay us | 你要是不把 |
[03:55] | what we’ve been paying you for the last three months, | 我们过去三个月给你的钱 |
[03:57] | plus your share of rent for the last three months, | 加上你前三个月欠的房租 |
[03:59] | plus what it cost for me to get shit turned back on, | 还有我为了重启水电交的损失费都补齐 |
[04:02] | I don’t really feel like sharing my water with you. | 你就别想用我们的水 |
[04:03] | Yeah, I’ll tell you what– | 那这样吧 |
[04:05] | you take everything that I owe you | 你把这三个月以来 |
[04:06] | from the last three months | 我欠你的钱算好 |
[04:08] | and subtract it from everything that you owe me | 然后再从这十八年来你欠我的钱里面 |
[04:11] | for the last 18 years. | 扣掉这笔钱 |
[04:13] | And when I’ve used all of the water that I am entitled to | 等我把我该用的水都用完 |
[04:16] | some time in, I don’t know, 2048, | 大概是2048年的样子吧 |
[04:19] | then we can talk about who’s even. | 我们再来谈到底谁欠谁的 |
[04:24] | What are you wearing? | 你这穿的是什么 |
[04:27] | Oh, Tami’s mom died of cancer, | 塔米的妈妈因为癌症去世了 |
[04:29] | so her family does a five-K thing every year. | 她家每年都会举办五公里义跑 |
[04:31] | You look sort of ridiculous. | 你穿这身好搞笑啊 |
[04:34] | Everybody looks ridiculous in running shorts. | 穿运动短裤的人都挺搞笑 |
[04:36] | Debbie! Turn my water on! | 黛比 把我的水打开 |
[04:38] | Hey, did you turn the water off on her? | 你是把她洗澡水关了吗 |
[04:40] | – Yep. – Deb, she carried us | -对 -小黛 她抚养我们 |
[04:41] | for years– you can give her a break. | 那么多年 你别这么苛刻 |
[04:43] | Turn the water back on! | 把水打开 |
[04:47] | Once you pay us what you owe us. | 你把钱还了我就打开 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna get it to you. I just lost track– | 我会给你的 我只是忘记了… |
[04:51] | You owe Carl, Lip, and I $832.2, Fiona. | 你欠卡尔 利普和我832块2 菲奥娜 |
[04:54] | Stop. Guys! | 都别吵了 |
[04:57] | The door! Debbie! | 有人敲门 黛比 |
[04:58] | If you had the month I had, you would have lost track, too. | 你要是这个月过得跟我一样操蛋 你也会忘 |
[05:00] | My Irish boyfriend left me. | 我的爱尔兰男朋友把我甩了 |
[05:02] | Stop it! | 别吵了 |
[05:03] | Go take a flying fuck on a rolling doughnut! | 我去你妈了个蛋 |
[05:06] | – What? – Go take a rolling fuck | -什么 -我去你 |
[05:08] | – on a flying doughnut! – Hello? | -蛋了个妈 -有人在吗 |
[05:11] | I come in peace. | 我没有恶意 |
[05:12] | Oh, fuck, no. | 我操 |
[05:15] | I just want my tools back. | 我就是想拿回我的工具 |
[05:18] | What tools? | 什么工具 |
[05:20] | My carpenter tools. They’re missing. | 我的木工工具 不见了 |
[05:23] | Well, why would I know about that? | 我怎么会知道去哪了 |
[05:24] | Come on, Fiona. | 别装了 菲奥娜 |
[05:25] | What, you think I just wandered on to your site | 你以为我会去你工作的地方 |
[05:27] | and picked them up out of your truck or something? | 然后偷走你放在卡车上的工具吗 |
[05:30] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[05:31] | Or maybe I came into your house | 或者是我在大半夜 |
[05:32] | in the middle of the night | 进了你家房门 |
[05:33] | and I watched you sleep for an hour | 看你睡觉看了一小时 |
[05:35] | and then I just took them on my way out. | 然后走的时候把工具也顺走了 |
[05:40] | Do you have them or not? | 到底在不在你这里 |
[05:41] | No. You egotistical fuck! | 不在 傻逼你想太多了 |
[05:44] | I haven’t thought about you in weeks! | 我好几个礼拜都根本没想到你 |
[05:46] | We thought about you, though. | 我们可是对你念念不忘 |
[05:53] | – Guess I’ll be going, then. – Yeah. | -那我先走了 -滚吧 |
[05:55] | Damn straight you’ll be going, ’cause next time, | 你赶紧给我滚蛋 等到下次 |
[05:58] | I won’t stop them from beating the shit out of you! | 我是不会拦住他们把你痛扁一顿了 |
[06:01] | If my tools happen to turn up, let me know. | 要是你碰巧看到我的工具 记得告诉我 |
[06:02] | That’s how I make my living. | 不然我没法谋生 |
[06:04] | Oh, if they “Happen to”– Fuck you! | 还碰巧看到 我操你妈 |
[06:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:16] | Breakfast is on me at Patsy’s after I shower. | 我洗完澡请大家去Patsy之家吃早餐 |
[06:19] | Nope. | 没门 |
[06:20] | No money, no shower. | 不给钱就别洗澡 |
[06:22] | Oh, Christ. | 真是服了 |
[06:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:26] | To shower at Veronica’s. | 去维罗妮卡家洗澡 |
[06:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[06:39] | I’ve been waiting in the tent all night. | 我在帐篷等了一整晚 |
[06:40] | But you should have been working on your hardship essay | 你不是应该在写关于苦难经历的个人陈述 |
[06:42] | – for West Point. – I’ve had to jerk off twice. | -给西点军校吗 -我被迫撸了两发 |
[06:44] | I can’t write about that to West Point. | 这经历总不能写给西点看吧 |
[06:46] | My dad found out that I’ve been skipping | 我爸发现我最近翘了垒球营的课 |
[06:47] | softball camp to hang out with you. | 是为了跟你在一起玩了 |
[06:48] | He’ll kill you if he finds you here. | 他要是看到你在这里会杀了你的 |
[06:50] | He only has one working limb. That doesn’t scare me. | 他就一条胳膊能动 吓不着我 |
[06:57] | It only takes one limb to pull a trigger, son. | 一只胳膊就足够扣动扳机了 孩子 |
[07:00] | Get inside. | 进去 |
[07:04] | Okay, pee now, ’cause you’re not gonna get another chance | 快去解决小便 接下来的五千米 |
[07:06] | for, uh, about five kilometers. | 可没有这机会了 |
[07:09] | Hey, Brad, let’s try to finish | 布拉德 今年努努力 |
[07:10] | ahead of Grandpa this year, huh? | 争取超过外公行吗 |
[07:12] | Your family makes me want to drink again. | 你们这一家人让我酒瘾又犯了 |
[07:16] | He’s just busting your balls. | 他就是在逗你玩啦 |
[07:18] | Change your shirt already. | 快把衣服换上 |
[07:21] | We can just jog this thing, right? | 我们慢跑就行了吧 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:24] | Fucking extra large? | 他妈的加大号 |
[07:26] | Do I look like an extra large, | 我看着是穿加大号的人吗 |
[07:28] | Gigi, you vindictive bitch? | 琪琪 你这个存心报复的婊子 |
[07:30] | She seem a bit more on edge than usual? | 我怎么感觉她比平常还要暴躁 |
[07:33] | This five-K brings up a lot of memories | 这个5公里活动勾起了很多 |
[07:34] | of our mom’s death. | 我们妈妈过世时的回忆 |
[07:36] | Tough day for all of us. | 今天对我们来说都不好过 |
[07:41] | So what’s the deal with you and my sister? | 你和我姐姐之间有什么协议 |
[07:43] | “Deal”? | “协议” |
[07:44] | Like, are you fucking other people? | 比如 你们会和别人上床吗 |
[07:48] | I don’t think we have a deal. | 我们没有协议 |
[07:49] | Hey, back off, Cory. He doesn’t want the syph. | 滚开 科莉 他不想得梅毒 |
[07:52] | All clean, Tami. | 我现在很健康 塔米 |
[07:54] | Penicillin. It’s a miracle drug. | 青霉素 神奇的药 |
[07:59] | Jesus Christ, Cory! | 天呐 科莉 |
[08:01] | Who doesn’t wear a fucking bra when they run? | 谁跑步时不穿胸罩 |
[08:03] | What is your problem? | 你有病吧 |
[08:05] | Hey, can you get this into the register? | 能把这个放进收银机里吗 |
[08:06] | Well, is it counted? | 数过吗 |
[08:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:09] | You smell like a barroom floor. | 你闻起来像酒吧的地板 |
[08:11] | It’s mouthwash. I just gargled. | 是漱口水的味道 我刚漱了口 |
[08:12] | Manager’s got to count it. | 经理一定要点一遍 |
[08:13] | I’m not gonna be on the hook if it’s short. | 钱少了我可不负责 |
[08:15] | You’re the assistant manager. You count it. | 你是副经理 你来数 |
[08:17] | – Fiona, I– – Get off my ass! | -菲奥娜 我… -别烦我了 |
[08:22] | Sorry, sorry. It’s been a… | 抱歉 抱歉 只是… |
[08:25] | It’s been a morning. | 只是早上有点累 |
[08:26] | Just count it, get in the register. | 把钱数了 放到收银机里去 |
[08:28] | I got to get this cast off. | 我得去拆石膏 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:36] | She okay? | 她没事吧 |
[08:38] | She’s going through some stuff. | 她出了点状况 |
[08:57] | Oh, you’re so fucked. | 你完蛋了 |
[08:59] | – Hey, man. – Who the fuck’s this guy? | -兄弟 -这家伙谁啊 |
[09:00] | – That’s Boone. – Boone, I think. | -是布恩 -应该是布恩吧 |
[09:02] | Thanks, fucknuts. Who’s Boone? | 谢了 傻逼们 布恩是谁 |
[09:05] | Well, right now he’s the guy kissing your chick. | 现在他是吻你马子的人 |
[09:11] | Must be an amazing experience, giving birth… | 一定是段神奇的经历 分娩… |
[09:14] | feeling life violently ripping its way out of you. | 感觉一个生命猛烈地撕开你的身体 |
[09:17] | Doesn’t that sound exciting? | 是不是听着很刺激 |
[09:19] | Well, I’ve never thought of it so graphically, | 我从没这么生动地想象过这个画面 |
[09:21] | but, yeah. | 不过你说得对 |
[09:24] | Did you see all your other children being born? | 你其他孩子出生时你都看到了吗 |
[09:29] | Uh, not a one. | 一个都没看到 |
[09:30] | I came close on a few, but, you know, | 有几个我差点就赶上了 但是… |
[09:32] | scheduling conflicts. | 日程有变动 |
[09:36] | How do you feel, Ingrid? | 你感觉如何 英格丽 |
[09:37] | Oh, super pregnant, Dr. Kwan. | 孕感十足 关医生 |
[09:41] | I put together a vision board– | 我拼了一个梦想蓝图 |
[09:43] | all these images of healthy babies | 上面全是健康的宝宝 |
[09:45] | with loving parents and puppies and joy. | 慈爱的父母和狗狗一家温馨的图片 |
[09:49] | And then I stared at it all night. | 然后我盯着看了一整晚 |
[09:51] | I am telling you, I feel all that in my uterus. | 我跟你说 我子宫里都是这种感觉 |
[09:56] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[09:57] | Let’s see what we’ve got. | 那我们来看看吧 |
[10:03] | – Congratulations, guys. – Oh, boy. | -恭喜你们 -天呐 |
[10:05] | You’re gonna be parents. | 你们要做父母了 |
[10:06] | – I knew it! I knew it! – You knew it! | -我就知道 我就知道 -你知道 |
[10:09] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你感觉到了 不是吗 |
[10:11] | – You knew. – Oh, I did, and I couldn’t | -你感觉到了 -真的 没有你 |
[10:12] | have done it without you, Frankie. | 我做不到的 弗兰克 |
[10:13] | Well, with my superior genetics, why would you try? | 就凭我优秀的基因 何必担心 |
[10:15] | – Uh, hold on a second. – Why? What? | -稍等 -怎么了 什么情况 |
[10:19] | – What’s going on? – Oops. | -怎么了 -啊偶 |
[10:21] | “Oops”? What-what’s “Oops”? | “啊偶” 是什么意思 |
[10:23] | Well, it looks like six of them have hunkered down in there. | 宫内似乎有六个胚胎 |
[10:26] | – Six of what–babies? – Oh, my. | -六个什么 宝宝吗 -天呐 |
[10:28] | Uh, embryos. | 胚胎 |
[10:29] | I don’t usually place all the fertilized embryos | 我通常不会一次性把所有受精胚胎 |
[10:32] | in at once, but at your advanced age, | 植入宫内 但考虑到你年纪较大 |
[10:33] | most women’s uteruses aren’t as… | 多数女性的子宫就没有那么 |
[10:36] | accommodating. | 易于胚胎存活 |
[10:39] | We’re gonna have to terminate a few of them. | 我们需要终止一部分胚胎的发育 |
[10:41] | – Five? – What? | -五个吗 -什么 |
[10:42] | It’s a safety issue. | 这是安全问题 |
[10:44] | Carrying six embryos to term | 怀六胞胎 |
[10:45] | poses a major health risk to the mother. | 会给母体造成极高的健康风险 |
[10:48] | W-what kind of health risk? | 什么样的健康风险 |
[10:50] | Uh, months of bed rest, possible death. | 需要数月卧床静养 可能导致死亡 |
[10:53] | You know what? | 要不这样 |
[10:54] | Let’s just– let’s just keep one. | 咱们只留一个 |
[10:56] | Uh, it’s the safest route, I think. | 我认为这是最安全的选择 |
[10:58] | Right, Doc? | 对吗 医生 |
[11:00] | What, and–and kill five of my babies? | 什么 要杀死我的五个宝宝吗 |
[11:03] | Now, embryos. | 目前来说只是胚胎 |
[11:05] | Ingy, we want as m-many little Frankies and Ingys | 小英 我们也希望有很多小弗兰克 |
[11:08] | running around as possible– that’s obvious. | 和小英格丽满院子跑 这是当然的 |
[11:11] | But do you really think we can afford more than one? | 但你觉得超过一个孩子我们能负担得起吗 |
[11:13] | Not on my income, but you’ll get a job. | 以我的收入来说不行 但你可以去找份工作 |
[11:19] | We’ll keep five. | 我们要留五个 |
[11:20] | You can safely keep three. | 留三个比较安全 |
[11:26] | Okay, then…four. | 好吧 那留四个 |
[11:29] | I will lose my medical license | 如果我让你留下超过三个孩子 |
[11:30] | if I let you keep any more than three. | 我的医师执照就没了 |
[11:38] | We’ll do three. | 那就留三个 |
[11:41] | Great. | 好 |
[11:41] | We’ll schedule the reduction at the front desk on your way out. | 你们出去时请到前台预约一下减产手术 |
[11:45] | Three. | 三个 |
[11:48] | Three babies! | 三个孩子 |
[11:53] | Are you saying our biggest client is asking us | 你是说我们最大的客户要求我们 |
[11:55] | to sell something that is undrinkable? | 去卖一些不能喝的产品吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah, we’re in advertising. That’s what we do. | 对 我们是广告公司 干的就是这种活 |
[11:59] | Dax? | 达克斯 |
[12:00] | Globally, three groups testing semi-positively | 全球口味测试中 有三组的结果是 |
[12:03] | in taste tests– | 半认同 |
[12:03] | 半认同 西伯利亚人 印度贫民 美国流浪汉 | |
[12:04] | Uh, Siberians, the Dalit caste of India, | 西伯利亚人 印度贫民 |
[12:06] | and the American hobo. | 和美国流浪汉 |
[12:11] | You mean… literal homeless people. | 也就是说 都是无家可归的人 |
[12:14] | Well, general indigents. | 大众贫困人口 |
[12:17] | these were all taken on the South Side. | 这些都是拍自南区的 |
[12:19] | Homeless people, hookers, transients. | 流浪汉 妓女 拾荒者 |
[12:21] | Bachman’s not going to turn a profit | 卖给这些人 |
[12:23] | – selling to those people. – No, no, no. | -巴克曼是无法获利的 -不 不 不 |
[12:25] | But-but if we use them as influencers, | 如果我们用他们去影响他人呢 |
[12:26] | 流浪汉 影响 百万富翁 大学生 兄弟会 35岁以下的嬉皮士 | |
[12:28] | we can crack the Millennial market wide open. | 我们就能大力攻占千禧一代市场了 |
[12:31] | They identify as poor | 他们被视为穷人 |
[12:32] | or as victims of a society that doesn’t care about them. | 或是被社会遗弃的受害者 |
[12:35] | Thing is, they’re not poor. | 但其实 他们并不穷 |
[12:36] | They just don’t have the money they think they’re entitled to, | 他们只是没有得到该享有的钱 |
[12:39] | and we think we can capitalize | 我们认为我们可以 |
[12:40] | on their complete lack of perspective. | 利用他们缺乏远见这一点 |
[12:43] | They’re self-proclaimed hobos. | 他们自称流浪汉 |
[12:45] | We’re simply offering them the chance to prove it. | 我们只是提供机会让他们去证明这一点 |
[12:51] | “Hobo Loco”? | “流浪疯汉” |
[12:52] | Bachman Alcohol rebranded | 将巴克曼酒饮重新塑造为 |
[12:55] | as the nectar of the bona fide hobo. | 献给真诚流浪汉的甘露 |
[13:00] | I don’t hate it. | 听上去不错 |
[13:02] | We need to build our campaign | 我们需要一个代言人 |
[13:03] | around the search of a spokesperson. | 帮我们宣传 |
[13:04] | No advertisements, no media bias, | 没有广告 没有媒体导向 |
[13:07] | just Millennial word of mouth. | 仅靠口口相传 |
[13:09] | Authenticity is key. | 真实才是关键 |
[13:11] | The “Hoboiest” of all hobos… | 流浪汉的王者 |
[13:14] | the Hobo Loco Man. | 流浪疯汉王 |
[13:18] | “Hobo Loco Man.” | “流浪疯汉王” |
[13:26] | Hey, where’d you get this kid? Can I have him? | 你从哪里找来的这小孩 能给我吗 |
[13:28] | Back off. He’s our kid. | 滚一边儿去 他是我们的孩子 |
[13:31] | Hey, George. What we got? | 乔治 都有什么货 |
[13:32] | Uh, the usual. Plus… | 平常那些 外加 |
[13:34] | Bachman’s sending over complimentary cases | 巴克曼免费送了这东西 |
[13:36] | of this stuff for bars to test. | 给酒吧做测试用 |
[13:38] | “Hobo Loco”? | 流浪疯汉 |
[13:40] | It’s deadly. Sampled some in the truck. | 很要命 在卡车上试喝了点 |
[13:42] | Had to take a water shit in the alley, | 直接就在巷子里拉稀了 |
[13:44] | it tore through me so fast. | 劲儿太大了 |
[13:45] | They’re running a contest to see | 他们正在举办竞赛 |
[13:46] | if anybody can create cocktails with it | 看是否有人能用它做出鸡尾酒 |
[13:48] | to mask the taste. | 让它变好喝 |
[13:49] | Winning bar gets social-media exposure | 获胜的酒吧可以在比赛期间 |
[13:51] | during the Hobo Loco Man contest. | 在社交媒体曝光 |
[13:53] | Flyers for it are in the box. | 传单在箱子里 |
[13:55] | – See yous. – See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[13:59] | We’re going to Indiana, | 我们得去印第安纳州 |
[14:00] | Kevin. It’s the right thing to do. | 凯文 这样才是对的 |
[14:02] | Why are you trying to take my kid away from me? | 你为什么要把我的孩子从我身边带走 |
[14:04] | Reuniting Santiago with his real family was your idea. | 让圣地亚哥和家人团聚是你的主意 |
[14:07] | Well, I hadn’t seen his knuckleball when I said that. | 我当时还没有看到他的投球技术 |
[14:11] | They were gonna go live with his uncle in Indiana | 他们本来要跟在印第安纳州的叔叔生活 |
[14:13] | before they were detained by the government and split up. | 只是后来被政府拘留后分开了 |
[14:15] | We go to Gary, find the uncle. | 我们去加里市 找到他的叔叔 |
[14:17] | How are we gonna find | 怎么在印第安纳州加里市 |
[14:18] | some random Guatemalan guy in Gary, Indiana? | 找一个根本不认识的危地马拉人 |
[14:21] | I did a web search– | 我在网上搜过 |
[14:22] | “Where to find illegal immigrants, Gary, Indiana.” | “在印第安纳州加里市哪能找到非法移民” |
[14:25] | Got a whole list of places. | 我做了一整张列表 |
[14:26] | We don’t even know what he looks like! | 我们甚至都不知道他长什么样子 |
[14:38] | On the back. | 看后面 |
[14:42] | “Papa ‘Y’ Tro Jose.” | 爸爸和何塞 |
[14:45] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿拿到的 |
[14:47] | I may have gone through Santiago’s stuff | 我可能趁桑迪亚哥睡着的时候 |
[14:49] | – while he was sleeping. – Aw, V. | -翻了翻他的东西 -小维 |
[14:51] | Moms are supposed to go through their son’s stuff– | 妈妈本来就应该检查儿子的物品 |
[14:54] | get rid of their porn and weed. | 没收他们的色情杂志和大麻 |
[14:55] | Hear that? You’re already doing mom shit. | 听到了吗 你已经在做妈妈做的事了 |
[14:58] | You want to keep him, right? | 你想留下他 对不对 |
[15:00] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[15:04] | All right, fine. We’ll go to Gary. | 好吧 行 我们去加里市 |
[15:08] | Oh! Lord, Jesus! | 上帝 天啊 |
[15:13] | Didn’t think you were gonna make it, son. | 没想到你能赶回来 孩子 |
[15:15] | I didn’t either, sir. | 我也没想到 先生 |
[15:16] | Caught a break with an Air Force transport | 我正巧在冲绳 |
[15:18] | out of Okinawa, | 遇到了军用运输机 |
[15:19] | then hopped a commercial from Seattle. | 然后从西雅图搭乘商用机回来的 |
[15:21] | Good God. | 天啊 |
[15:28] | Hey, Lip, you know Boone’s a war hero, right? | 利普 你知道布恩是战争英雄吧 |
[15:30] | Pulled three towelheads | 把三个阿拉伯佬 |
[15:31] | out of a burning building in Mosul. | 从摩苏尔一幢着火的大楼里救了出来 |
[15:33] | Just one. | 只救了一个 |
[15:34] | Oh, you couldn’t grab the other two? | 怎么 你没救成另外两个吗 |
[15:37] | Buried bullets in the other two. | 用子弹打死了另外两个 |
[15:39] | They were ISIS, so he shot ’em. | 他们是ISIS恐怖组织 所以他杀了他们 |
[15:41] | Got a medal for haji-murdering. | 因杀伊斯兰教徒获得了勋章 |
[15:42] | Want to choke on his dick right here, Cory? | 想当场给他深喉吗 科莉 |
[15:44] | You can’t have everybody, you selfish bitch. | 你不可能得到所有人 自私的婊子 |
[15:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:51] | Lip. And you are… | 我是利普 你是… |
[15:52] | – Boone! – Boone, right. | -布恩 -布恩 对 |
[15:54] | Boone’s Tami’s boyfriend. | 布恩是塔米的男朋友 |
[15:56] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[15:58] | A long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[15:59] | Ah, it wasn’t that long ago. | 没有那么久 |
[16:01] | Whatever. You know you two are gonna get married. | 随便吧 反正你们俩肯定要结婚的 |
[16:04] | Okay, troops! | 好了 勇士们 |
[16:06] | Let’s pay our tab and run for cancer. | 准备买单 然后为了癌症开始义跑吧 |
[16:10] | Hey, man. You know about this guy? | 哥们 你早就知道这人吗 |
[16:13] | If I say yes, am I in trouble? | 如果我说知道 我会有麻烦吗 |
[16:14] | – Yes. – Then, no. | -是的 -那么我不知道 |
[16:19] | The bar that creates the best new cocktail | 制作出最好鸡尾酒的酒吧 |
[16:21] | gets to be mentioned in the Hobo Loco Man competition. | 可以在流浪疯汉王比赛中得到媒体曝光 |
[16:24] | “Hobo Loco Man”? | “流浪疯汉王” |
[16:25] | I didn’t make the name up, Kermit. | 名字不是我起的 科密特 |
[16:27] | It’s some advertising bullshit. I don’t know. | 就是一些扯淡的宣传手段 我不知道 |
[16:29] | – But it sounds cool. – All right, thanks. | -但听起来很酷 -好的 谢谢 |
[16:31] | Hazel is on her way, | 黒兹尔已经在来的路上了 |
[16:33] | and Debbie said she’ll watch Santiago, so… | 黛比说她来照看圣地亚哥 所以… |
[16:36] | Why don’t you bring him with? | 你们为什么不带上他 |
[16:37] | Tell him you’re looking for his uncle? | 就说你们正在找他的叔叔 |
[16:39] | We don’t want to get his hopes up. | 我们不想让他燃起希望 |
[16:40] | Hey, Santiago? | 圣地亚哥 |
[16:41] | Buddy, you don’t have to do that. | 孩子 你不用这样 |
[16:45] | No. No, no, no– | 不不不 |
[16:46] | no n-necesito… | 不 需要… |
[16:49] | Shit, I really got to learn some Spanish. | 该死 我得赶紧学点西班牙语了 |
[16:52] | So here what we got is the Hoborita. | 这杯叫勇敢流浪汉 |
[16:55] | It’s a teaspoon of Hobo Loco, shit-ton of lime juice, | 一茶匙流浪疯汉 很多青柠汁 |
[16:57] | and some margarita mix. | 还混合了些玛格丽特酒 |
[16:59] | This is the Napalm Gut Rinse. | 这是肠道冲洗弹 |
[17:01] | Half a shot of Hobo Loco | 半杯流浪疯汉 |
[17:02] | and a cup and a half of cranberry juice. | 一杯半的蔓越莓汁 |
[17:04] | And here, what I just made… | 这个 是我刚刚制作的 |
[17:08] | a full shot of Hobo Loco | 一整杯流浪疯汉 |
[17:09] | and four ounces… of Baileys. | 和四盎司百利甜酒 |
[17:13] | What do you call that? | 名字叫什么 |
[17:14] | Death. | 死亡 |
[17:15] | Bottoms up. | 干杯 |
[17:17] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[17:21] | Motherfucker! | 操他妈的 |
[17:22] | I can feel it in my eyeballs. | 感觉都辣到眼球了 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | Hey, a round of your best stuff for everybody, Kev-o! | 给大家来一轮最好的酒 凯文 |
[17:29] | Ingrid and I are pregnant. | 英格丽怀上我的孩子了 |
[17:30] | No way! | 真的吗 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:33] | – Here, try that. – It’s true. Thank you so much. | -来 尝尝 -是真的 太谢谢你了 |
[17:34] | And not only that… | 除此之外 |
[17:38] | We are gonna… | 我们还打算 |
[17:40] | We are having a, uh– That’s really good. | 打算办个… 这味道真好 |
[17:42] | Can I get… …another one of those? | 能再来一杯吗 |
[17:44] | We are having a baby shower, and you’re all invited. | 我们打算办个产前派对 你们都可以来 |
[17:47] | – When? – Now! | -什么时候 -就现在 |
[17:49] | Here. No gifts. We’ll take money. | 就在这里 不用准备礼物 我们收现金 |
[17:51] | And our three unborn children thank you in advance. | 我先替三个未出生的孩子谢谢你们了 |
[17:55] | Triplets? | 三胞胎 |
[17:55] | Sextuplets. | 六胞胎 |
[17:56] | Holy shit, is that, like, seven? | 我的妈 那是七个孩子吗 |
[17:58] | – Six. – No, no, no, no, no. | -六个 -不不不 |
[18:00] | No, you told Dr. Kwan three. | 你跟关医生说只生三个 |
[18:02] | I know what I said, but I know what I want. | 我知道 但我知道我想要什么 |
[18:03] | But what I’m saying is that, uh, a verbal contract… | 我的意思是 已经跟医生达成口头协议 |
[18:05] | It is my body, my choice, Frank! | 我的身体由我做主 弗兰克 |
[18:07] | – …in the state of Ill– – I am not gonna kill | -根据伊利诺伊州 -我不会杀害 |
[18:08] | – my babies. – Okay. Okay. | -我的孩子的 -好的 好了 |
[18:09] | – We’re gonna have all six! – Okay. | -我们要生六个孩子 -好的 |
[18:10] | Six. Six! | 六个就六个 |
[18:13] | Okay. It’s okay. Everything’s okay. | 没事了 都没事了 |
[18:15] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -是吗 -没错 |
[18:17] | – It’s all good. Yeah. – Six! | -挺好的 没关系 -六个 |
[18:19] | That’s great, isn’t it? | 好极了 不是吗 |
[18:24] | I can feel them now. | 我已经感觉到了 |
[18:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[18:30] | Those are some pretty short shorts you got there. | 你这条短裤可真够短的 |
[18:32] | Yeah, if the wind blows just right, | 是啊 只要风向对的话 |
[18:34] | – you can see up the lining. – Hot. | -你都能看见我内裤 -好骚啊 |
[18:38] | So you’re getting married. | 所以你准备结婚了吗 |
[18:40] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定好 |
[18:46] | Our moms were best friends. | 我们的母亲是闺蜜 |
[18:48] | We were dating when my mom got sick, | 我妈生病时我们是男女朋友 |
[18:50] | and she made him promise to take care of me | 她在死前让他承诺 |
[18:52] | on her deathbed. | 会照顾好我 |
[18:54] | She was pretty loopy with all the pain meds at the end, | 最后那段时间 她因为止痛药有点糊涂了 |
[18:56] | but…now Boone thinks that means we have to get married. | 但布恩觉得这就意味着我们应该结婚 |
[19:00] | He’s a traditional guy, you know, | 他是个很传统的人 |
[19:02] | like, “A promise is a promise” and all that. | 总想着言出必践什么的 |
[19:04] | All right! Let’s run this thing, huh? | 好了 咱们开跑吧 |
[19:07] | You gonna run in those? | 你打算穿这鞋跑吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah, why not? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[19:11] | That’s what we ran in for Rangers training. | 游骑兵训练时我们就穿着这个 |
[19:13] | He’ll still win the thing. | 就算穿着靴子他照样能赢 |
[19:14] | Boone’s won this five-K every time he’s run it. | 每次五公里义跑布恩都能赢 |
[19:17] | I don’t know. My man Lip’s been running a lot. | 那也不一定 我兄弟利普也挺能跑 |
[19:19] | Oh, you guys should race. | 你们应该比一下 |
[19:21] | Winner gets to fuck me. | 谁赢了就能操我 |
[19:22] | Loser should have to fuck her. | 应该是输了得去操她 |
[19:25] | Well, then loser buys us beers at the Alibi. | 不如让输家请大家喝啤酒吧 |
[19:27] | – They’re alcoholics, Cory. – Christ, Cory. | -他们可是酗酒患者 科莉 -长点心吧 |
[19:29] | Cokes, then. Unclench your vaginas. | 那就可乐吧 别那么激动行吗 |
[19:30] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来吧 会很好玩的 |
[19:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | I’ll go slow. I’ll even wear my duffel. | 我跑慢点 再背上行李袋 |
[19:38] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[19:39] | All right. | 很好 |
[19:40] | Boone, you’re with me in the van. | 布恩 你坐我的车 |
[19:44] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[19:46] | Hey, this isn’t a piss-on-your-tree type of thing, right? | 这不是你们争风吃醋宣誓主权的把戏吧 |
[19:48] | ‘Cause I’m nobody’s tree. | 我可不属于任何人 |
[19:50] | I can beat him. | 我能赢他 |
[19:53] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | It’s vodka. | 这是伏特加 |
[20:08] | Next stop with transfer available | 下一站可以换乘 |
[20:10] | for the brown, purple, and blue lines. | 棕线 紫线 以及蓝线 |
[20:12] | Next stop with transfer available | 下一站可以换乘 |
[20:14] | for the brown, purple, and blue lines. | 棕线 紫线 以及蓝线 |
[20:29] | Hey, excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[20:31] | Would you mind giving up your seat for this lady? | 你介意给这位女士让个座吗 |
[20:34] | No habla English. | 俺不会索英语 |
[20:36] | Dude. Dude. | 哥们 |
[20:38] | You “Hablos” Ingles just fine. | 你的英语好得很 |
[20:40] | She’s pregnant and disabled, so get your fucking ass up. | 她怀了孕 腿脚也不好 快他妈起身让座 |
[20:43] | – Lo siento. – Okay, | -抱歉 -好吧 |
[20:44] | Lo siento get the fuck up. | 抱歉 赶紧给老娘起来 |
[20:48] | There. Have a seat. | 来 坐吧 |
[20:52] | Thanks, but I’m all right. | 多谢 不用了 |
[20:55] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我呢吧 |
[20:59] | Okay, fine. | 行吧 |
[21:04] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[21:06] | You could’ve gotten up, too. | 你本来也该让座的 |
[21:12] | This is depressing. Can I please play video games? | 我好无聊啊 我能玩会游戏吗 |
[21:15] | No unnecessary electricity usage between ten and four. | 早上十点到下午四点不能额外用电 |
[21:19] | That’s not even peak hours. | 根本都不是峰电时段啊 |
[21:21] | Hey, Debs. | 小黛 |
[21:23] | – Thank you for watching him. – No problem. | -多谢你答应帮忙照看他 -没事 |
[21:25] | That’ll just be an eight-dollar flat fee | 请支付设备使用费 |
[21:27] | – for facilities usage. – What? | -八美元 -什么 |
[21:28] | – Since when? – I take cash | -什么时候要收钱了 -我收现金 |
[21:29] | or a personal check with a ten percent processing fee. | 也可以按百分之十手续费收取个人支票 |
[21:32] | Well, how about that | 要不你先 |
[21:33] | minus a two-dollar immigrant labor fee, | 减去两美元的移民劳动费 |
[21:36] | since he’s gonna clean your house | 因为不管你是否需要 |
[21:37] | whether you want him to or not? | 他都会主动打扫你的房子 |
[21:39] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:42] | Hey, listen, Santiago. | 听好了 圣地亚哥 |
[21:46] | I know you can’t understand anything I’m saying to you, | 我知道我说的话你都听不懂 |
[21:49] | so I feel comfortable saying this. | 所以我才说得出口 |
[21:51] | We’re gonna go look for your real family. | 我们要去找你的亲人了 |
[21:53] | Not that we’re not your real family, | 这并不代表你不是我们的亲人 |
[21:54] | but we’re gonna look for your real real– | 而是我们要去找你真正的… |
[21:58] | I can’t. I-it’s too hard. | 不行 太难了 |
[21:59] | – It’s too much. – Come on, come on. | -我说不出口 -好了 好了 |
[22:00] | See you. | 再见 |
[22:06] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[22:08] | Your share of the bills this month–$70. | 这个月你该分担的账单 七十块 |
[22:12] | I don’t have $70. | 我没有七十块啊 |
[22:13] | Then make $70. | 那就去挣 |
[22:15] | – I’m nine. – Carl and I ran | -我才九岁啊 -我和卡尔 |
[22:17] | a day-care center when he was nine. | 在他九岁时已经在办日托中心了 |
[22:19] | Figure it out. | 自己想办法去 |
[22:52] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[22:53] | Your share of the bill this month is $70. | 你这个月要分担的费用是七十块 |
[22:56] | I thought I already gave you all my money | 我不是已经把钱都给你 |
[22:57] | to turn the water and electricity back on. | 用来付之前欠的水电费了吗 |
[22:59] | I thought you were making money charging those scooters. | 你不是靠那些滑板车充电赚钱了吗 |
[23:01] | Yeah, that’s until the hipsters on the corner | 是 但街角的那群嬉皮士 |
[23:03] | unplugged my extension cord, which is weird, | 把我的延长电线给掐了 我还纳闷 |
[23:05] | ’cause I thought that was | 因为我一直以为 |
[23:06] | the number-one transportation for hipsters. | 那是嬉皮士的头号交通工具 |
[23:09] | Maybe you should get a real job | 也许你应该去找一份真正的工作 |
[23:10] | and stop hanging out with your girlfriend so much. | 不要整天跟你女朋友腻在一起 |
[23:12] | Even if I wanted to, I can’t see Kelly anymore. | 就算我想 我也不能再去找凯莉了 |
[23:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[23:15] | Apparently I’m bad for her, her dad says. | 她爸说我把她带坏了 |
[23:17] | Ever since we started going out, | 自从我们在一起之后 |
[23:19] | her 20-mile run time has gone up, | 她的20英里跑用时变长了 |
[23:20] | upper-body strength has gone to shit. | 上肢力量也下降严重 |
[23:22] | You know, I don’t want to screw up her shot at Annapolis. | 我不想害她进不了海军学院 |
[23:24] | That’s weirdly unselfish of you. | 你还真是罕见地无私了一回 |
[23:26] | Yeah, plus, her dad said every gun he owns | 而且她爸还说他每支枪 |
[23:28] | has a bullet with my name on it. | 都有一颗刻着我名字的子弹 |
[23:32] | Hey, Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[23:35] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[23:36] | Just ran my 20 miles. | 刚跑完我的20英里 |
[23:38] | Well, jogged ’em, really. | 其实是慢跑 |
[23:40] | Who the fuck wants to run in this heat? Ah! | 谁要在这么热的天跑步 |
[23:43] | I don’t think we’re supposed to see each other. | 我们不应该再见面了 |
[23:45] | “Supposed to” isn’t a thing I’m doing anymore. | 我现在已经不做”应该”做的事了 |
[23:47] | Oh, Fritos. | 薯片 |
[23:53] | All I’ve ever wanted is to have kids. | 我一直都想要孩子 |
[23:55] | What if none of these six embryos make it to term? | 要是这六个胚胎都没成活怎么办 |
[23:59] | Or what if only three | 要是我不要的那三个胚胎 |
[24:00] | of the eggs are good and those are the three I got rid of? | 正好是那三个好的怎么办 |
[24:03] | Oh, and if I miscarry, | 如果我流产了 |
[24:06] | uh, that’s it. | 完了 |
[24:06] | That’s my chance to have children. | 我生孩子的机会就没了 |
[24:08] | And I’ll have no more frozen eggs to try again. | 我也没有多余的冷冻卵子再试一次了 |
[24:10] | But what if you carry all six to term | 但是如果六个都活到了生产 |
[24:13] | and we end up with six kids? | 我们就得有六个孩子了 |
[24:17] | Wouldn’t that be great? | 那不是太好了吗 |
[24:20] | Dr. Kwan. Hi, it’s Ingrid. | 关医生 我是英格丽 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I-I-I want to cancel my reduction. | 我想取消我的减产手术预约 |
[24:25] | – We’re keeping all six. – The hell you are! | -我们六个孩子都要 -要你个头 |
[24:27] | I am not losing my medical license | 我才不要因为六个白人婴儿 |
[24:29] | – over six white babies… – Jesus. | -和他们的精神病妈妈 -天 |
[24:31] | …and their psycho mother. | 失去我的行医资格证 |
[24:32] | I think we’re gonna need someplace to hide. | 我们需要找个地方藏身 |
[24:35] | I will find you and vacuum– | 我会找到你 亲手吸出来… |
[24:36] | And he was like, No “Hablos” Inglés. | 他就说 俺不会索英语 |
[24:39] | Sorry, you don’t have to “Hablos” Inglés | 不好意思 你不会英语也不妨碍你 |
[24:42] | t-to see that a pregnant woman on crutches | 看到那个拄着拐杖的孕妇 |
[24:45] | – needs a seat. – Yeah. | -需要座位 -没错 |
[24:47] | You would think. | 的确如此 |
[24:48] | Eliza, call the police. | 伊莱兹 报警 |
[24:50] | I’m on a completion deadline, | 我有个活急着做 |
[24:51] | so I don’t have time to fuck around, Fiona. | 所以我没时间跟你在这儿扯 菲奥娜 |
[24:52] | Just tell me how much you want for the tools. | 要多少钱你才能把工具箱给我 |
[24:55] | – I don’t have them. – Five hundred. | -不在我这儿 -五百 |
[24:58] | – A thousand. – Fuck off. | -一千 -滚 |
[25:00] | I’ll give you $1,500 if you give them to me right now. | 你现在给我 我立马给你一千五 |
[25:02] | I know you could use the money. | 我知道你现在手头紧 |
[25:11] | – I don’t need… – Fiona, come on! | -我不需要 -菲奥娜 冷静点 |
[25:13] | – …your money! – Little help, please? | -你的臭钱 -过来帮个忙 |
[25:15] | Get out of here, Ford. Get her some water. | 快出去 福特 给她倒杯水 |
[25:16] | I don’t need anything from you! | 我不需要你的任何东西 |
[25:17] | I want my tools, Fiona. | 把工具箱还给我 菲奥娜 |
[25:19] | – Yeah? – I want them. | -是吗 -把工具箱给我 |
[25:19] | Hey, you just got your cast off. | 你才刚拆掉石膏 |
[25:22] | – How about some free coffee… – Fuck! | -本店给所有… -妈的 |
[25:23] | …for any customers who felt that | 刚才受到冒犯的顾客 |
[25:24] | their safety was compromised? | 提供免费的咖啡 |
[25:26] | So sorry about that, everyone. | 非常抱歉 各位 |
[25:28] | – So sorry. – I can’t fucking believe– | -非常抱歉 -真他妈不敢相信 |
[25:30] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:31] | No. Did you just fucking touch my ass? | 你他妈是不是摸我屁股了 |
[25:33] | Hey, Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[25:34] | – Come on! Fiona! – I fucking felt you! | -别这样 -我都感觉到你的肥猪手了 |
[25:36] | – I felt you do it! – Allan, please! Fuck! | -我感觉到你摸了 -艾伦 快来 操 |
[25:38] | – Let’s go! – Fiona, come on. | -来吧 -菲奥娜 冷静点 |
[25:40] | – Let’s go. – What is wrong with you? | -来吧 -你到底什么毛病 |
[25:40] | Get off of me! Stop! You cannot touch people! | 别碰我 放手 你不能随便摸别人 |
[25:43] | Li-Lilli? How about if we get this guy | 莉莉 给这位先生几个免费的汉堡 |
[25:45] | a couple of free burgers if he promises not to sue? | 如果他保证不起诉 |
[25:47] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[25:49] | So sorry, you guys. | 非常抱歉 各位 |
[25:50] | It’s all good. Enjoy your meals. | 没事了 继续吃吧 |
[25:52] | It’s all good. | 没事了 |
[25:54] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[25:57] | Sit down! | 坐下来 |
[26:01] | Drink this and calm the fuck down. | 喝杯水 赶紧冷静下来 |
[26:08] | Do you know what I did when I found Roger | 你知道我发现罗杰和我妹妹搞在一起时 |
[26:10] | in bed with my sister? | 我做了什么吗 |
[26:11] | I started boxing. | 我开始打拳击 |
[26:13] | Look, I’m doing a class after our shift today. | 今天轮完班后我要去上拳击课 |
[26:15] | Why don’t you come with me | 不如你跟我一起来 |
[26:16] | and find a safer place for this aggression? | 找一个安全的地方释放你的愤怒 |
[26:38] | Any of them look like Uncle Jose? | 这些人里面有长得像何塞叔叔的吗 |
[26:40] | All of them look like him. | 他们长得都像何塞 |
[26:42] | No, no, no. Uh, um… | 不是 不是 |
[26:45] | N-n-necessito, um… | 没有必要 |
[26:48] | Are any of you Jose Gomez? | 你们谁是何塞·戈麦斯 |
[26:50] | – Sí, sí, sí. – Oh, you got to be kidding me. | -我是 我是 -这是逗我呢 |
[26:53] | Uh, do any of you Joses have a nephew | 你们这些叫何塞的谁有一个 |
[26:55] | named Santiago? | 叫圣地亚哥的侄子 |
[26:56] | Sí. | 有 |
[26:58] | Are any of you Joses illegal? | 你们这些何塞谁是非法偷渡进来的 |
[27:42] | Get your ass home | 赶紧滚回家 |
[27:43] | right now, young lady, or I’m taking your truck keys– | 不然我就没收你的车钥匙… |
[27:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:47] | Making this house cost-efficient. | 降低房子的使用成本 |
[27:49] | Adding insulation to the attic, welding leaking pipes, | 给阁楼加保温层 焊接泄露的管道 |
[27:51] | adding timers to light switches. | 给电灯开关加上计时器 |
[27:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:55] | No, I’m not at Carl’s. | 不 我没在卡尔家 |
[27:57] | Then where are you, and when are you coming home? | 那你在哪 你什么时候回家 |
[27:59] | My whereabouts are confidential. | 我的行踪是机密 |
[28:01] | Not from your father, they’re not. | 对你爸来说不是 |
[28:02] | I’ll let you know when the information gets declassified. | 等我的行踪不再保密后我就告诉你 |
[28:05] | That’s it. That’s the last– | 行了 这是最后一次… |
[28:07] | God, if I knew pissing off my dad | 天 我要是知道 |
[28:09] | would be this much fun, I would’ve started years ago. | 惹我爸生气这么有意思 我早就这么干了 |
[28:14] | I don’t think we should be seeing each other anymore. | 我想我们不该再交往下去了 |
[28:19] | – Um, why? – Uh, because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[28:22] | you’re not…hot enough. | 你不够辣 |
[28:25] | I’m not “Hot enough”? | 我不够”辣” |
[28:27] | – Right. – For you? | -对 -对你来说 |
[28:31] | Hello, sir? | 你好 先生 |
[28:32] | We had a deal, Gallagher. | 我们说好了的 加拉格 |
[28:34] | Uh, now’s really not a good time. Uh– | 现在我不太方便 |
[28:36] | Sorry, Carl Gallagher’s phone is out of service. | 抱歉 卡尔·加拉格的手机不在服务区 |
[28:39] | He’ll call you back never. | 他永远不会再打给你 |
[28:42] | What the fuck? Why you always got to be | 搞什么 你为什么总是 |
[28:43] | throwing my phone like that? | 要这样扔我手机 |
[28:45] | What did he offer you? | 他给你开了什么条件 |
[28:46] | – Nothing. – Bullshit! | -没什么 -狗屁 |
[28:47] | – A spot at West Point? – No. | -去西点军校上学 -不是 |
[28:51] | We–then why are you breaking up with me? | 我们 那你为什么要和我分手 |
[28:53] | I don’t want to mess your future up. | 我不想毁掉你的未来 |
[28:55] | Your run times have been up, | 自从你认识我后 |
[28:56] | your test scores have been down ever since you met me. | 你就跑得越来越慢 测试成绩也不断下降 |
[28:59] | I don’t want to screw up your shot to Annapolis. | 我不想影响你去海军学院的机会 |
[29:01] | What if I don’t want to go to Annapolis? | 要是我不想去海军学院呢 |
[29:03] | What if I’m sick of working so hard? | 要是我受够了努力训练呢 |
[29:04] | What if…I just want to stay here and eat Fritos | 要是我只想留在这 和你家人一起吃薯片 |
[29:07] | with your family and watch TV and enjoy life for once? | 看电视 好好享受生活呢 |
[29:10] | Getting your ass kicked by a girl again, Carl? | 又被女生教训了 卡尔 |
[29:13] | Why are you walking like that? | 你怎么这样走路 |
[29:14] | Just beat a superhero in a five-K. | 刚在五公里义跑中赢了一个超级英雄 |
[29:16] | What? | 什么 |
[29:18] | He was wearing a 60-pound duffel and combat boots, so… | 他背着27公斤的行李包还穿着军靴 所以 |
[29:21] | I’m not sure it was that impressive. | 可能也算不上厉害 |
[29:24] | Hey. You got our money? | 弄到钱了吗 |
[29:26] | Yeah, here. Some cash from today. | 嗯 给 今天拿到的现金 |
[29:30] | – Uh, Fiona, you still owe us– – I’ll get it. | -菲奥娜 你还欠我们 -我会弄来的 |
[29:31] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[29:33] | We’re pregnant, | 我们怀孕了 |
[29:35] | and we’re hiding from a North Korean fertility specialist, | 我们在躲一个朝鲜生殖专科医生 |
[29:38] | so make room, my practice family. | 腾出空间 我的诊所家庭 |
[29:41] | We are moving in. | 我们要搬进来了 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry, y-you’re what, now? | 你说什么 |
[29:44] | We’re hiding from a North Korean fertility specialist. | 我们在躲一个朝鲜生殖专科医生 |
[29:47] | – No… – You’re pregnant? | -不 -你怀孕了 |
[29:49] | – Correct! – With six kids! | -没错 -怀了六个孩子 |
[29:51] | – Yay. – Oh, that’s hysterical. | -好棒 -真可笑 |
[29:55] | W-why is that funny? | 这有什么好笑的 |
[29:58] | Oh, uh, how are you gonna support them? | 你要怎么养他们 |
[30:00] | Hold on, you’re saying I can’t support six kids? | 等等 你是说我没法抚养六个孩子 |
[30:03] | – No. – Absolutely not. | -是的 -肯定不行 |
[30:04] | I supported the six of you the first time. | 我第一次有孩子时就抚养了你们六个 |
[30:06] | You didn’t support one of us the first time. | 你第一次时没有抚养我们任何一个人 |
[30:08] | If I didn’t support you, how did you turn out so well? | 我要是没抚养你们 那你们怎么这么有出息 |
[30:11] | Bankrupt with anger issues? | 破产同时易怒 |
[30:14] | Recovering alcoholic. | 康复中的酒鬼 |
[30:15] | Sexually confused teen mom. | 性向困惑的少女妈妈 |
[30:17] | Military psychopath. | 军事变态 |
[30:19] | And let’s not forget about the arsonist felon. | 还有别忘了纵火犯 |
[30:21] | Okay, but Liam is turning out okay. | 好吧 但利亚姆挺好的 |
[30:24] | Liam woke up the other night screaming, | 那天晚上利亚姆半夜醒来叫着 |
[30:25] | “Don’t leave me with Frank!” | “别让我和弗兰克待一起” |
[30:27] | Well, you’re alive. | 至少你们还活着 |
[30:29] | Do you know how many parents murder their children? | 你知道有多少家长会杀死他们的孩子吗 |
[30:32] | But you all have blossomed into massively flawed humans | 但你们都长成了有巨大缺陷的人 |
[30:36] | because I allowed you. | 因为我容许了你们 |
[30:41] | You–you make yourself at home, Ingrid. | 你不要客气 英格丽 |
[30:44] | Oh, where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[30:45] | To prove this sorry lot of spilled seed wrong. | 去证明这群可悲的不孝子女是错的 |
[30:53] | You all should be ashamed for talking to your father that way. | 你们该为自己和你们父亲说话的方式感到羞耻 |
[30:57] | But could you get me some scissors… | 你们能给我把剪刀吗 |
[30:59] | glue, a-and some magazines? | 还有胶水和一些杂志 |
[31:02] | I’d like to begin my vision board. | 我想开始做我的梦想板 |
[31:05] | Oh, safety scissors. Nothing too sharp. | 安全剪刀 不要太锋利 |
[31:07] | I think my medication’s wearing off. | 我的药效好像退了 |
[31:12] | Step right up and help build a border wall. | 出一份力 帮助修建边境墙 |
[31:14] | A buck a brick. | 一块砖一美元 |
[31:16] | Keep illegals out of the South Side. | 让非法移民进不了南区 |
[31:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:20] | – No. – Thank you. | -不 -谢谢 |
[31:22] | Thanks for making America great again. | 谢谢让美国再次伟大 |
[31:23] | – Por favor, no. – Thank you. | -拜托不要 -谢谢 |
[31:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:38] | I’ll bet you this place is chock-full of illegal Mexicans. | 我赌这里面肯定全是非法移民的墨西哥人 |
[31:41] | Uncle Jose is Guatemalan. | 何塞叔叔是危地马拉人 |
[31:42] | Shouldn’t we go to the Guatemalan place down the street? | 我们不该去那边危地马拉人的地盘吗 |
[31:44] | We’ll go there next. | 这边完了就去 |
[31:45] | This place has chocolate-dipped ice cream tacos. | 这里有巧克力酱冰淇淋塔可饼 |
[31:51] | Hola. | 你好 |
[31:52] | Necesito uno “Chocolate”-dipped taco. | 我想要一份巧克力酱塔可饼 |
[31:55] | – Dos. – Dos “Chocolate”-dipped tacos. | -两份 -两份巧克力酱塔可饼 |
[31:57] | And also…have you seen this man on the right? | 还有 你见过右边这人吗 |
[32:01] | His name is Jose Gomez. | 他叫何塞·戈麦斯 |
[32:03] | We have his nephew Santiago. He’s illegal. | 他侄儿圣地亚哥在我们这 他是非法移民 |
[32:06] | Yo, Jose, are you illegal? These guys are looking for you. | 何塞 你是非法移民吗 这些人在找你 |
[32:10] | Shit, Kev! It’s him! | 该死 小凯 是他 |
[32:11] | We come in peace, Jose! Jose! | 我们没有恶意 何塞 何塞 |
[32:12] | Hold on! Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[32:17] | No, no, no, no! Wait, wait! | 不要 不要 等等 |
[32:18] | – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! – Freeze! On the ground! | -别开枪 别开枪 -站住 趴在地上 |
[32:20] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[32:21] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[32:25] | So is this your first time boxing? | 这是你第一次拳击 |
[32:27] | Uh, boxing? Yeah. Throwing a punch? No. | 拳击 是的 揍人 不是 |
[32:29] | I’m South Side, so… | 我是南区的人 所以 |
[32:31] | – Where about? – North Wallace. | -南区哪儿 -北华莱士大街 |
[32:33] | Grew up on the corner of Homan and Leonard. | 我在霍曼大道和莱纳德街交汇处的角落长大 |
[32:36] | The puke-colored house? | 那栋呕吐物颜色的房子 |
[32:37] | The shit-colored house, yes. | 粪便颜色的房子 没错 |
[32:41] | Um, your left wrist, it looks a little atrophied. | 你的左手腕 看着有点萎缩 |
[32:43] | Uh, yeah, I-I broke it a while ago. | 嗯 前段时间骨折了 |
[32:45] | – When’d you get the cast off? – This morning? | -什么时候取下的夹板 -今早 |
[32:48] | And you decided boxing was the best first thing to do. | 然后你决定第一件事就是来拳击 |
[32:50] | Well, South Side, so… | 毕竟是南区长大的 |
[32:52] | Yeah. So what I want you to do is just mark through on your punches | 嗯 那我希望你先体会一下挥拳的感觉 |
[32:55] | and don’t throw any of them full force. | 别全力打出来 |
[32:57] | – All right. – I’ll see you in there. | -好 -场上见 |
[33:07] | – Booze for you. – Oh, thank you. | -你的酒 -多谢 |
[33:10] | No booze for you. | 你就别喝酒了 |
[33:14] | Um…that was a good effort today, man. | 今天跑得不错 哥们 |
[33:16] | You know, no hard feelings, though, all right? | 没伤感情吧 |
[33:17] | Yeah, no sweat. | 没什么 |
[33:19] | Everyone wins when you’re running for cancer, right? | 为抗癌而跑 人人都是赢家 对吧 |
[33:21] | Sure, sure. | 当然 |
[33:23] | Boone. | 布恩 |
[33:24] | Where’s my drink? | 我的酒呢 |
[33:25] | Yes. | 来了 |
[33:28] | I think he really likes you. | 我觉得他真的喜欢你 |
[33:29] | I’m extremely likeable. | 我超级招人喜欢 |
[33:32] | So, um… | 那么说 |
[33:34] | where’s he staying tonight? | 他今晚住哪 |
[33:37] | I think he’s staying with me. | 我觉得他会和我一起住 |
[33:40] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[33:41] | I mean, it was a surprise. | 我是说 这是惊喜来访 |
[33:44] | I can’t have him stay with Cory. | 我不能让他跟科莉住一起 |
[33:45] | She’d eat him alive. | 她能把他生吞活剥了 |
[33:46] | Right. | 也是 |
[33:47] | What, is this a big deal? | 怎么 这有什么大不了的吗 |
[33:50] | No. Uh, no, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[33:56] | – Yes! – Nice shot. | -棒 -好球 |
[33:57] | Boone, you and me in the finals. | 布恩 就剩咱俩了 |
[34:00] | Let’s do it. | 来较量吧 |
[34:04] | All right, rack ’em. You break. | 好了 用框子摆好 你开球 |
[34:06] | You seem to be handling this all pretty well. | 看起来你处理得很好 |
[34:08] | Yeah, why shouldn’t I be? | 是啊 为什么我会处理不好呢 |
[34:11] | ‘Cause they had sex in my guest room last time he was on leave. | 因为上次他休假时在我的客房里上了她 |
[34:14] | It sounded like he was murdering her. | 听着就像是他要把她杀了 |
[34:16] | Look, she’s not my girlfriend, all right? | 听着 她不是我女朋友 好吧 |
[34:18] | We can fuck whoever we want. | 我们想上谁都可以 |
[34:19] | So make her your girlfriend if you like her. | 你喜欢她的话 就把她变成你女朋友吧 |
[34:22] | “Girlfriend” implies a future. | “女朋友”意味着两个人要有未来 |
[34:24] | Futures aren’t her thing. | 她不想考虑未来 |
[34:25] | Yeah, she says that, | 她确实说过 |
[34:26] | but it’s just a bullshit self-protection thing. | 但那就是个自我保护的扯淡说法 |
[34:29] | Tami took her mom’s death the hardest. | 塔米母亲去世给她的打击最大 |
[34:32] | She tells people she’s not gonna live past 40, | 她跟别人说她活不过40岁 |
[34:34] | pretends like she doesn’t care if she doesn’t have a future. | 装作她即使没有未来可活也不在乎 |
[34:36] | Shots, please. Shots over here. | 小杯烈酒 这里需要烈酒 |
[34:40] | You and me in the consolation game after they finish, yeah? | 他俩比完之后 我们来盘落选赛怎么样 |
[34:44] | Lip? | 利普 |
[34:46] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 嗯 好啊 |
[34:54] | Did you have to pull a gun on him? | 你一定要对他拔枪吗 |
[34:55] | You see a brown guy running, | 你看见棕色人种在跑 |
[34:57] | you assume he did something wrong. | 自然会认为他是做了什么错事 |
[34:59] | But you’re a black guy. | 但你自己就是个黑人 |
[35:00] | Oh, you’d think that’d make a difference, wouldn’t you? | 你觉得那就不一样了 是吗 |
[35:02] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做错什么 |
[35:04] | He doesn’t have any papers. | 他什么证件都没有 |
[35:05] | What are you gonna do with him now? | 你们现在要拿他怎么办 |
[35:10] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[35:14] | – Fly, my Mexican friend! – Guatemalan! | -快跑 我的墨西哥朋友 -是危地马拉 |
[35:16] | Guatemalan friend! | 危地马拉朋友 |
[35:18] | Fly! | 快跑 |
[35:22] | Higher, just a little bit hi-higher. | 高一点 再高一点点 |
[35:23] | Higher, higher. Yeah, yeah. | 再高点 高点 好了 很好 |
[35:25] | Right next to that little black kid | 就放在那个黑人小孩旁边 |
[35:27] | with his arm around the komodo dragon. | 那个胳膊挽着科莫多巨蜥的小孩 |
[35:30] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[35:32] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[35:34] | So what’s the point of a vision board? | 梦想蓝图的意义何在 |
[35:36] | You find images | 你找出那些 |
[35:38] | that-that indicate what you want out of life, | 你想从生活中收获的东西的图片 |
[35:40] | and you put them on a board so you can see them. | 然后把图片放到板子上 好让自己看见 |
[35:42] | It inspires you to make those things manifest. | 这会激励你把那些事情具象化 |
[35:45] | You know, you guys should have vision boards. | 你们也应该做梦想蓝图 |
[35:49] | – Uh, no. – I don’t know. | -算了吧 -我说不准 |
[35:50] | Oh, come on. You’re young. Your futures are ahead of you. | 说真的 你们这么年轻 未来就在眼前 |
[35:55] | What do you want out of life? | 你们想从生活中收获什么 |
[36:20] | Howdy-do. Rhonda, my old friend. | 你好呀 朗达 我的老朋友 |
[36:23] | How are you? | 近来如何 |
[36:24] | I’ll be great in 30 seconds | 我会在30秒之内把你踢出去 |
[36:25] | when I kick your behind out of here. | 那时候我就舒服了 |
[36:28] | Not before I apply for welfare for my children. | 等我为孩子们申请完补助金再踢 |
[36:30] | Most of your kids are too old. | 你的孩子大部分都太大了 |
[36:32] | Uh, not the old set. | 不是之前那批孩子 |
[36:34] | Got some new ones coming in about eight and a half months. | 再有八个半月 就又要迎接一批孩子了 |
[36:37] | Oh, how many? | 多少个孩子啊 |
[36:38] | – Could be as many as six. – Mm, six. | -可能会有六个 -六个 |
[36:41] | How many women did you get pregnant? | 你搞大了几个女人的肚子 |
[36:43] | Just the one. I’m very virile. | 就那一个 我能力很强 |
[36:46] | The thing is, the old set doesn’t think | 问题在于 我以前那批孩子觉得 |
[36:48] | I’m gonna be able to provide for the new set. | 我没能力供养新生的这批孩子 |
[36:51] | Oh. The old set is smarter than I figured they’d be. | 看来以前那批孩子比我以为的要聪明 |
[36:54] | And I’d like to prove them wrong. | 而我要证明他们错了 |
[36:56] | And going on welfare is how you plan to do that? | 靠补助金生活就能证明他们错了 |
[37:01] | I’ve done the math. | 我算过 |
[37:03] | Start my checks now. | 现在开始发补助金的话 |
[37:05] | I’ll invest the money in Bitcoin. | 我就把钱用来投资比特币 |
[37:08] | You know your way out. | 你知道出口在哪 |
[37:10] | Come on, Rhonda. Help a brother out. | 别这样 朗达 帮小弟一把 |
[37:13] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[37:14] | “Bitcoin billionaire.” You’ve heard the phrase? | “比特币十亿富翁” 你听过这说法吧 |
[37:16] | My kids will be set. | 那样我的孩子就有钱花了 |
[37:17] | I’ll never have to bother you or the state of Illinois again. | 我就再也不用麻烦你或者伊利诺伊州政府了 |
[37:19] | I will see you in nine months. | 九个月以后再来找我吧 |
[37:24] | That’s your final word? | 这就是你的最终意见 |
[37:26] | – Yes. – Fine. | -对 -行吧 |
[37:27] | This is why people hate big government. | 这就是为什么人民厌恶大政府 |
[37:29] | It’s all these bureaucratic rules. | 都是因为这些官僚主义规矩 |
[37:31] | I’m just trying to help. I’m coming up with solutions. | 我是来帮忙的 我已经想出来了解决方案 |
[37:34] | The only solution is to drain the swamp. | 唯一的解决方案就是”抽干华盛顿的沼泽” |
[37:40] | All right, guys. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[37:48] | There you go. | 上场吧 |
[37:50] | – You good? – Yeah. | -你能行吧 -当然 |
[37:52] | All right, guys. | 听好了 |
[37:54] | So it’s gonna be jab, cross, jab, cross, and then boom. | 顺序是刺拳 直拳 刺拳 直拳 勾拳 |
[37:57] | I want you to put your full force into the hook. | 我希望你们勾拳用全力来打 |
[37:59] | – Okay. – Got it? All right, cool. | -好 -明白了吧 好 |
[38:03] | Nice. | 不错 |
[38:04] | Don’t stop breathing, okay? | 保持呼吸 好吗 |
[38:05] | I want you guys to hear you guys breathing before every hit. | 我希望你们打出每一拳前都能听到自己的呼吸 |
[38:06] | – Try again. – Okay. | -再来 -好 |
[38:10] | Nice. | 很好 |
[38:10] | Made it through, girl. | 做得不错 姑娘 |
[38:13] | Okay, you’re new, | 你是第一次来 |
[38:14] | so I want you to go slow with it, okay? | 慢慢来就可以 好吧 |
[38:16] | Take it easy on your left wrist. | 左手腕轻点用力 |
[38:17] | If you get lost, that’s your target. | 如果你不知道打哪里 这就是你的靶子 |
[38:20] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[38:23] | Nice, nice. Again. | 不错 不错 再来 |
[38:25] | – Sorry. – Fuck. | -对不起 -该死 |
[38:27] | That’s okay. Uh, let’s try again. | 没事 再试一次 |
[38:34] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[38:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:40] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[38:43] | Oh, man. Is it bad? | 老弟 看上去很糟糕吗 |
[38:46] | Si. | 是的 |
[38:54] | Boom, bitches! Fork it over. | 成了 婊砸们 愿赌服输 |
[38:59] | Hey, Dirk. | 你好 德克 |
[39:00] | Think you could take my friend here? | 能让我的朋友参加吗 |
[39:02] | This little Mexican tamale? | 这个小墨西哥玉米卷 |
[39:04] | He’s Guatemalan. | 他是危地马拉人 |
[39:08] | Whatever. It’ll be like stealing candy from a pinata. | 随便吧 小菜一碟 |
[39:26] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[39:28] | That’s a hell of a left hook you got. | 你的左勾拳可够让人受的 |
[39:30] | You really put your hip into that one. | 你吃奶的劲都用上了 |
[39:32] | Yeah, sorry. South Side. | 对不起 南区风格 |
[39:36] | Yeah, you warned me. | 是 你提醒过我了 |
[39:37] | I, uh…I get off in a couple hours. | 还有几个小时我就下班了 |
[39:40] | Maybe you, uh, buy me a drink to make up for it? | 或许你可以请我喝一杯作为补偿 |
[39:45] | I just broke your nose. | 我只是单纯打伤了你的鼻子 |
[39:47] | You think I want to buy you a fucking drink? | 你觉得我想给你买杯该死的酒吗 |
[39:49] | – Here we go. – So, no? | -又来了 -不是吗 |
[39:50] | You know, apparently, you can throw plates at a guy. | 你知道吗 你向一个人身上砸盘子 |
[39:52] | – Throw plates? – You can break their fucking nose, and still, | -砸盘子 -或者打伤他们的鼻子 然而 |
[39:54] | they think that you’re hiding their tools | 他们还是觉得你故意把他们的工具藏了起来 |
[39:56] | – or you want to fuck them. – I didn’t say that. | -或者你想上他们 -我可没这么说 |
[39:58] | – Not related things, Fiona. – They are related. | -这两件事没关系 菲奥娜 -有关系 |
[40:00] | You know why? ‘Cause all men are fucking scum. | 你知道为什么吗 因为男人都是人渣 |
[40:03] | All…of…them! | 所有男人 |
[40:05] | – Sorry, Rob. – Yeah, sorry, Rob. | -对不起 罗布 -对不起 罗布 |
[40:08] | Sorry about your nose, Rob. I hope it heals crooked. | 对不起你的鼻子 罗布 希望它能长歪 |
[40:10] | All right, come on, girl. | 行了 够了吧 妹子 |
[40:11] | – Just wanted a drink. – Get it together. | -我就想喝杯酒 -冷静一点 |
[40:12] | Rob. | 罗布 |
[40:26] | Looks like my timing’s pretty good. | 看来我来得正是时候 |
[40:29] | Christ. | 老天 |
[40:31] | How, uh–how’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[40:33] | Debbie. | 黛比 |
[40:35] | So you shower at night? | 所以你都是晚上洗澡 |
[40:36] | No, Cory puked on me at the Alibi. | 不是 科莉在艾莱柏酒吧吐了我一身 |
[40:39] | You know, uh, you Tamiettis can really hold your liquor. | 你们塔米耶蒂家人还真会喝酒 |
[40:42] | You get Cami to puke on you, | 下次你再让凯米也吐一下 |
[40:44] | you’ll have a Tamietti hat trick. | 你就能来个塔米耶蒂帽子戏法了 |
[40:49] | Look, I get how all this could be weird for you. | 我知道这一切让你觉得很诡异 |
[40:51] | Yeah, I, um… | 是的 我… |
[40:54] | I’m not entirely sure how it’s not weird for you. | 我完全不明白你怎么一点都不觉得诡异 |
[40:58] | Dead soul probably. | 可能我的灵魂已经死了吧 |
[41:04] | It’s cool the way you’re just rolling with it, though. | 不过你的顺其自然的方式还是很酷 |
[41:07] | I just wanted to say that. | 我只想告诉你 |
[41:15] | – Where’s Boone? – Asleep. | -布恩在哪 -睡了 |
[41:17] | Still on haji time. | 还是伊拉克作息 |
[41:18] | Yeah, uh… Um, I don’t think so. | 还是算了吧 |
[41:22] | What? | 什么 |
[41:27] | Did you fuck him? | 你跟他做了吗 |
[41:34] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[41:37] | Yeah, the guy thinks you’re marrying him. | 重要 这个人觉得你会跟他结婚 |
[41:39] | So maybe it should matter to you, yeah. | 所以也许应该对你来说也很重要 |
[41:42] | Okay, well, why don’t you give me a list of things | 好吧 不如你给我列一张清单 |
[41:44] | that should matter to me, and I’ll get right on it. | 把很重要的事情列出来 我会马上照办 |
[41:47] | You know, not everybody rolls with things like you, all right? | 不是所有人的处事方式都跟你一样 好吗 |
[41:51] | Okay. That is good to know. | 好的 很高兴你告诉我 |
[42:02] | That’s a beautiful vision board, Carl. | 这个梦想蓝图真漂亮 卡尔 |
[42:05] | Isn’t this magnificent? | 是不是很壮观 |
[42:09] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[42:12] | Why don’t you tell us about it? | 你给我们讲讲怎么样 |
[42:14] | Well, at the bottom are the hardships | 最底下是凯莉让我意识到的 |
[42:16] | Kelly’s helped me realize I need to overcome– | 我需要克服的困难 |
[42:18] | you know, being poor, shitty parents, prison. | 贫穷 混蛋父母 监狱 |
[42:22] | And at the top is how I’m gonna overcome those hardships– | 最顶上是我克服这些困难的方式 |
[42:26] | by killing for our country. | 为国征战沙场 |
[42:30] | Oh, outstanding. | 太棒了 |
[42:32] | All right, honey. | 好了 甜心 |
[42:34] | Why don’t you tell us about yours? | 不如你跟我们讲讲你的 |
[42:39] | Vision boarding sucks. | 垃圾梦想蓝图 |
[42:41] | No, what about your goals and your dreams? | 不 难道你没有目标和梦想吗 |
[42:44] | I don’t have any goals or dreams. | 我没有目标 也没有梦想 |
[42:50] | All right. Tell us about that. | 好吧 跟我们说说为什么 |
[42:58] | The Major always just had them for me. | 少校都替我决定好了 |
[43:01] | Graduate at the top of your class, | 以班级中最好的成绩毕业 |
[43:04] | go to a service academy, become an officer, | 去上一个军事院校 成为一名军官 |
[43:06] | get your legs blown off. | 最后炸断两条腿 |
[43:08] | – Your dad’s kind of awesome. – My dad is an ass-munch. | -你爸爸很好了 -我爸爸是个傻逼 |
[43:12] | You know, I’ve never really had anyone tell me what to do, | 从来没有人告诉我该做什么 |
[43:15] | but now I know what my life calling is– | 但是现在我知道我的天职是 |
[43:17] | to protect our country and fight for our freedoms. | 保护我们的国家 为自由而战斗 |
[43:21] | What if my calling is to get fat on a couch and have your babies? | 如果我只想窝在沙发上变胖 跟你生小孩呢 |
[43:26] | How fat are we talking? | 有多胖 |
[43:30] | You can do whatever you want. | 你可以做任何你想做的事 |
[43:32] | You just have to decide. | 你需要的只是下定决心 |
[43:41] | – Come on. – Where are we going? | -走吧 -去哪儿 |
[43:50] | This stuff is liquid paradise. | 这玩意简直是酒中天堂 |
[43:54] | Hey, why don’t you just leave the bottle? | 你把这一瓶都留在这吧 |
[43:56] | – You gonna pay for a bottle? – Just give it to him. | -你要买一整瓶 -给他吧 |
[43:59] | Good riddance to that horse piss. | 总算能解决这点马尿了 |
[44:00] | You’re a Nubian queen, V. | 你就是努比亚女王 小维 |
[44:02] | Uh-uh, no, sir, not from you. | 不用了 先生 不要你来封 |
[44:04] | You find Santiago’s uncle? | 你们找到圣地亚哥的叔叔了吗 |
[44:06] | Oh, yeah, found him and then lost him. | 找到了 找到然后又让他跑了 |
[44:09] | – Ready? – Yep? | -好了吗 -好了 |
[44:12] | Six kids… | 六个孩子 |
[44:14] | times four years at Northwestern per kid | 每个孩子要在西北大学读四年 |
[44:18] | times 73,000 a year. | 乘以七万三千一年 |
[44:22] | One million, seven hundred and fifty-two thousand dollars. | 一百七十五万两千美元 |
[44:25] | – Wow, fuck, that’s a kick in the nuts. – Jesus! | -我操 简直蛋疼 -老天啊 |
[44:29] | “Dreams dead? You’re our man. | “梦碎了吗 你就是我们要找的人 |
[44:31] | Be the Hobo Loco Man.” | 成为流浪疯汉代言人吧” |
[44:32] | Kev, what is this? | 小凯 这是什么 |
[44:32] | It’s one of those flyers from the Hobo Loco box. | 这是流浪疯汉酒箱里的海报 |
[44:35] | “We’re looking for someone who has perfected the art | “我们正在寻找能够将生活给予的鲜少东西 |
[44:38] | of making the best of what little life has… | 充分利用起来 |
[44:42] | given them.” | 之人” |
[44:44] | They’re holding a competition | 他们在举办一个比赛 |
[44:47] | to choose the Hobo Loco spokesperson. | 来选择流浪疯汉代言人 |
[44:50] | The winner gets a $50,000 contract | 会和优胜者签一个五万的合同 |
[44:53] | to be in a social-media campaign. | 在社交媒体上进行宣传 |
[44:56] | Well, that’ll get one kid half a semester at Northwestern. | 够一个孩子在西北大学读个半学期了 |
[45:00] | Do you know how many people | 你知道有多少人 |
[45:02] | have parlayed social media-ness into fame and fortune? | 通过社交媒体发了大财吗 |
[45:07] | None. | 没有 |
[45:11] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[45:14] | I’m the Hobo Loco Man. | 我就是流浪疯汉代言人 |
[45:31] | So you are fucking other people. | 你们果然会操其他人 |
[45:55] | It is now after 2300 hours. | 现在已经过了十一点 |
[45:58] | From this moment on, | 从这一刻起 |
[46:00] | you will owe me 20 push-ups for every minute… | 你每迟一分钟回家 就需要多做 |
[46:03] | …that you aren’t here. | 二十个俯卧撑 |
[46:05] | – Where the hell- – Sit down. | -怎么回事 -坐下 |
[46:06] | – You will refer to me by my title! – Sit…down! | -你要以军衔称呼我 -给我 坐下 |
[46:24] | Um, what’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[46:25] | Shut up. I’m vision-boarding. | 闭嘴 我在做梦想蓝图 |
[46:31] | I want to go to Annapolis. | 我想去海军学院 |
[46:32] | – I do. – Then I sugge– | -真的 -那我建议你… |
[46:33] | But I want to be with Carl, too. | 但我也要跟卡尔在一起 |
[46:37] | I want to hang out | 我想跟他在一起 |
[46:38] | and eat trans fat every once in a while, | 也想偶尔吃反式脂肪 |
[46:40] | maybe skip a run here and there. | 或者偶尔逃一两次跑步 |
[46:42] | I want to not do extra crunches | 我不希望每次背错海军战舰 |
[46:43] | every time I misname a naval vessel. | 就要被罚多做仰卧起坐 |
[46:45] | And I want to call you “Dad.” | 而且我想称呼你为”爸爸” |
[46:48] | And I want it to be okay if I’m having | 我也希望能够有权利 |
[46:50] | what you think is an unacceptable day! | 过一天你认为不可理喻的生活 |
[46:53] | And if either of you have a problem with that, | 如果你们谁对我的想法有意见 |
[46:55] | then you can step the fuck up right now, | 可以立刻站起来 |
[46:57] | and let’s solve it! | 当场解决 |
[47:02] | Uh, I’m–I’m good. | 我 我没意见 |
[47:04] | I don’t have a problem. | 我也没意见 |
[47:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:14] | And I’ll be at the Gallaghers’ three nights a week. | 我每周有三次住在加拉格家 |
[47:16] | No. Five. | 不对 五次 |
[47:18] | Debbie’s gonna charge me money, | 黛比会收我钱 |
[47:20] | so I need a raise in my allowance. | 所以我的零花钱需要上涨 |
[47:23] | Fine. | 好 |
[47:24] | Yeah, I’m down with that. | 没问题 我同意 |
[47:26] | Okay, then. Carl, let’s go. | 很好 卡尔 走吧 |
[47:30] | Fuck the tent. We’re having sex in my room. | 去他妈的帐篷 我们去我房间做爱 |
[47:37] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[47:40] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[47:42] | Yeah, I guess you better. | 是啊 你去吧 |
[48:07] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[48:08] | – How come my key doesn’t work? – I changed the locks. | -为什么我的钥匙打不开 -我换了锁 |
[48:10] | You have the rest of the cash you owe me yet? | 你欠我的钱准备好了吗 |
[48:22] | Fifty-one twenty-five. Nice job. | 五十一块二十五分 不错 |
[48:24] | When you get the other 18.75, I’ll get you a key. | 等把剩下的18块75补齐 就给你钥匙 |
[48:27] | – Come on in, Santiago. – How come he gets to go in? | -请进 圣地亚哥 -他为什么能进 |
[48:30] | Kev and V paid in advance. | 小凯和V提前付过了 |
[48:35] | I knew you were an asshole. | 我早知道你是个混蛋 |
[48:39] | I knew it. | 我早就知道 |
[48:46] | And you “Felt a responsibility to me.” | 你还说””感受到了对我的责任 |
[48:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[48:53] | You don’t hurt someone… | 如果感受到了责任 |
[48:56] | …you feel responsibility for, do you? | 你会那样伤害我吗 会吗 |
[49:00] | No. | 不会 |
[49:02] | Wow, that really took the shit out of that one. | 我操 这回砸得有点狠啊 |
[49:20] | All right. | 继续 |
[49:23] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[49:33] | God. | 天哪 |
[49:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[50:10] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[50:14] | Is, uh, Boone still asleep? | 布恩还在睡吗 |
[50:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[50:22] | I fucked your sister. | 我操了你妹妹 |
[50:31] | You’re really working hard for that Tamietti hat trick. | 你还真是为了塔米耶蒂帽子戏法不懈努力啊 |
[50:34] | Jesus. That doesn’t bother you? | 我去 这你都不介意吗 |
[50:37] | Nope. | 当然不 |
[50:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:40] | Well, I don’t know what to say, Lip. | 我不知道该说什么 利普 |
[50:42] | That shit just-it doesn’t bother me. | 这种事 我真的没感觉 |
[50:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:48] | I mean, why? Why do you care so little? | 说真的 为什么 你为什么永远满不在乎 |
[50:51] | Is it ’cause of what happened to your mom or…? | 是因为你妈妈的事吗 还是 |
[50:53] | My mom? | 我妈妈 |
[50:56] | My mom died of cancer, you fucking asshole. | 我妈妈是死于癌症 你个混蛋 |
[50:59] | What, and you think she’d want you to just give up? | 怎么 难道你觉得她希望看到你放弃吗 |
[51:02] | Hey, shit’s happened to me, too. | 我也遇到不少操蛋事 |
[51:04] | That doesn’t mean I don’t feel things. | 但这并不代表我就没有感觉 |
[51:06] | Now you’re feeling things for me all the sudden? | 怎么 你这是突然对我有感觉了吗 |
[51:08] | No, that’s not what I said. Not for you. | 我不是这个意思 不是对你 |
[51:10] | I just mean in general. | 我是说宏观意义上 |
[51:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:21] | Good talk. | 聊得不错 |
[51:25] | It bothers me. | 我介意 |
[51:34] | It… | 我… |
[51:36] | bothers me that you fucked Cory. | 我很介意你上了科莉 |
[51:39] | I mean… Of course it bothers me. | 我… 我当然介意了 |
[51:41] | Christ, I… | 这… 我… |
[51:45] | I mean, it bothers you that I fucked Boone, right? | 我上了布恩 你不是也介意吗 |
[51:47] | Yeah, it does. | 对 我介意 |
[51:49] | Well… | 那… |
[51:53] | Good. | 好的 |
[51:55] | Good. | 好的 |
[51:58] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[52:01] | Great. | 挺好 |
[52:07] | So maybe just don’t fuck Boone anymore. | 所以你要不别再跟布恩上床了 |
[52:09] | Fine. | 好 |
[52:12] | – Don’t fuck Cory anymore. – Yeah, fine. | -那你也别上科莉了 -没问题 |
[52:14] | Fine. | 好 |
[52:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[52:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[52:44] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[52:46] | Debbie changed the locks. | 黛比换了锁 |
[52:51] | Jesus. | 我去 |
[52:52] | She won’t let any of us in until we pay what we owe her. | 她说除非把钱还清 否则都不让进 |
[52:59] | Is there room over there for me? | 你那里还有我的位置吗 |
[53:19] | You’re never gonna screw over women, are you? | 你以后不会玩弄女人的 对吗 |
[53:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:26] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[53:28] | I don’t know if I’m into women. | 我不知道我是不是喜欢女人 |
[53:35] | Still keeping my options open. | 我还在试探各种可能 |
[53:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[53:48] | Promise what? | 保证什么 |
[53:50] | To never screw over women. | 永远不玩弄女人 |
[54:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:07] | You get the rest of the money you owe us? | 弄到剩下的钱了吗 |
[54:13] | Nope. | 没有 |
[54:15] | This doesn’t mean you don’t owe us. | 进来可以 钱还是得还 |