时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, it’s-it’s you again. | 你又来了啊 |
[00:02] | Okay, here’s-here’s what– here’s what happened. | 好吧 我告诉你前情 |
[00:05] | Carrie put on this brown wig | 卡莉戴上了一顶棕色假发 |
[00:07] | and was running out into traffic, | 冲进了车流 |
[00:09] | and the guy I thought was the bad guy isn’t, | 我以为是反派的那个角色居然不是 |
[00:12] | and her boyfriend is the suicide bomber. | 还有她的男友是个自杀式炸弹袭击者 |
[00:14] | You believe that shit? | 你敢信 |
[00:16] | – Wrong show, Frank. – What? | -走错片场了 弗兰克 -什么 |
[00:19] | That’s Homeland, not Shameless. | 你说的那是《国土安全》 不是《无耻家庭》 |
[00:23] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[00:26] | Don’t mix Percocet with beer. | 别学我把止痛药混啤酒喝 |
[00:30] | – Who’s the new barback? – That’s Santiago. | -新来的吧台助理是谁 -他是圣地亚哥 |
[00:32] | He’s staying with us until we find his father. | 他和我们待在一起 直到我们找到他爸 |
[00:34] | They were gonna go live with his uncle in Indiana. | 他们本来要跟在印第安纳州的叔叔生活 |
[00:36] | How are we gonna find | 怎么在印第安纳州加里市 |
[00:37] | some random Guatemalan guy in Gary, Indiana? | 找一个根本不认识的危地马拉人 |
[00:40] | I did a web search: | 我在网上搜过 |
[00:41] | “Where to find illegal immigrants, Gary, Indiana.” | “在印第安纳州加里市哪能找到非法移民” |
[00:44] | Got a whole list of places. | 我做了一整张列表 |
[00:45] | You find Santiago’s uncle? | 你们找到圣地亚哥的叔叔了吗 |
[00:47] | Oh, yeah. Found him and then lost him. | 找到了 找到然后又让他跑了 |
[00:49] | Fly, my Mexican friend! | 快跑 我的墨西哥朋友 |
[00:50] | – Guatemalan. – Guatemalan friend! | -是危地马拉 -危地马拉朋友 |
[00:53] | Fly! | 快跑 |
[00:54] | Liam, your share of the bills this month: $70. | 利亚姆 这个月你该分担的账单 70块 |
[00:57] | – I’m nine. – Figure it out. | -我才九岁啊 -自己想办法去 |
[00:59] | Carl, your share of the bill this month is 70 bucks. | 卡尔 你这个月要分担的费用是70块 |
[01:02] | Maybe you should get a real job | 也许你应该去找一份真正的工作 |
[01:03] | and stop hanging out with your girlfriend so much. | 不要整天跟你女朋友腻在一起 |
[01:05] | Ingrid and I are pregnant. | 英格丽怀上我的孩子了 |
[01:07] | – Triplets? – Sextuplets. | -三胞胎 -六胞胎 |
[01:09] | And we’re hiding from a North Korean | 我们在躲一个来自朝鲜的 |
[01:10] | fertility specialist, so make room. | 生殖专科医生 腾出空间 |
[01:13] | We are moving in. | 我们要搬进来了 |
[01:14] | Oh, that’s hysterical. | 真可笑 |
[01:16] | Do you really think we can afford more than one? | 但你觉得超过一个孩子我们能负担得起吗 |
[01:18] | You’ll get a job. | 你可以去找份工作 |
[01:21] | “Dreams dead? You’re our man. | “梦碎了吗 你就是我们要找的人 |
[01:22] | Be the Hobo Loco Man.” | 成为流浪疯汉代言人吧” |
[01:23] | Kev, what is this? | 小凯 这是什么 |
[01:24] | They’re holding a competition | 他们在举办一个比赛 |
[01:26] | to choose the Hobo Loco spokesperson. | 来选择流浪疯汉代言人 |
[01:29] | The winner gets a $50,000 contract | 会和优胜者签一个五万的合同 |
[01:32] | to be in a social media campaign. | 在社交媒体上进行宣传 |
[01:35] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[01:37] | I’m the Hobo Loco Man. | 我就是流浪疯汉代言人 |
[01:39] | You smell like a barroom floor. | 你闻起来像酒吧的地板 |
[01:43] | I don’t need anything from you! | 我不需要你的任何东西 |
[01:46] | She do this a lot? | 她经常这样吗 |
[01:47] | Yeah. Well, lately. | 最近才这样 |
[03:58] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[03:59] | You open? | 还营业吗 |
[04:03] | Twenty-four hours. | 全天候 |
[04:07] | You sit wherever you want. | 你们随便坐 |
[04:16] | I’ll bring menus to you. | 我马上拿菜单来 |
[04:19] | Are you hiring? | 你们还缺员工吗 |
[04:21] | What? | 什么 |
[04:22] | I’m a hard worker. | 我干活非常”卖力” |
[04:26] | How about this booth right over here? | 要不就坐这个卡座吧 |
[04:36] | Got any more where this came from? | 这种酒还有多的吗 |
[04:41] | Couple hours after last call, but get you some coffee. | 吧台歇业几个小时了 不过我可以上咖啡 |
[04:44] | So you’re just drinking on the job, then? | 你这是在上班期间喝酒啊 |
[04:48] | Everything okay out here, Fiona? | 一切还好吗 菲奥娜 |
[04:59] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[05:15] | Shit. | 我操 |
[05:20] | Shit. Shit. | 我操 我操 |
[05:22] | Shit. | 操 |
[05:24] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:31] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[05:50] | Nothing but junk mail. | 全都是垃圾信件 |
[05:54] | Rat shit in the attic. | 阁楼里的耗子屎 |
[05:56] | Fires in the dryer vent. | 烘干机排风口内着火 |
[05:57] | These ads are terrifying. | 这些广告也太吓人了吧 |
[05:59] | Carbon monoxide leaks from the furnace? | 火炉会泄露一氧化碳气体 |
[06:01] | Fiona always handled this shit. | 这破事以前都是菲奥娜负责的 |
[06:03] | Should I be worried about these things? | 我要排查一下这些安全隐患吗 |
[06:05] | Ah, homeowner stuff. | 当家的麻烦事 |
[06:07] | Sucks to be an adult. | 成年人好累啊 |
[06:17] | What? I’m eating for seven now. | 有意见吗 我可是在为七个人吃饭 |
[06:20] | Well, then all seven of you are gonna need | 那你们七位都得 |
[06:21] | to cough up cash if you’re gonna be living here. | 掏出点钱来 才能继续住在这里 |
[06:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna do some therapy sessions | 我今天下午正好有几个 |
[06:26] | on the phone this afternoon. | 电话心理咨询要做 |
[06:28] | I’ll write you a check later. | 到时候给你写张支票 |
[06:31] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[06:33] | Softball camp. | 垒球营 |
[06:34] | I got a call from one of those 20 jobs I applied for. | 我申请了20份工 总算收到一通回电了 |
[06:38] | Nice. Which one? | 不错 什么工作 |
[06:39] | Some seafood restaurant place. | 海鲜餐馆的活 |
[06:41] | Carl Gallagher’s going legit. | 卡尔·加拉格开始动真格了啊 |
[06:43] | Minimum wage? | 最低工资吗 |
[06:44] | Only job someone like me can get. | 我难道还能找到别的活吗 |
[06:46] | You know, you really can’t put “Drug dealer” or “Gunrunner” | 我总不能把”毒贩”或者”枪贩” |
[06:48] | on your West Point app. | 写到西点军校的申请上去吧 |
[06:50] | Come on, babe. | 我们走 亲爱的 |
[06:52] | Can we call the plumber guy? | 我们能叫个水管工吗 |
[06:53] | Says he can snake our tub for ten bucks. | 上面说只要十块钱就能疏通浴缸 |
[06:55] | What’s wrong with our tub? | 我们的浴缸怎么了 |
[06:56] | It has two inches of scummy water in it | 浴缸里老是有五厘米深的脏水 |
[06:58] | all the time that doesn’t drain. | 一直排不下去 |
[07:00] | Good morning, family one. | 早上好啊 一号家人 |
[07:03] | Family two. | 二号家人 |
[07:03] | Why do you look like a farm animal? | 你怎么看上去像个家畜一样 |
[07:05] | Smell like one too. | 闻着也像 |
[07:06] | Your father is gonna be the new Hobo Loco | 你们的父亲马上就要成为”流浪疯汉” |
[07:09] | beverage spokesperson. | 饮料的代言人了 |
[07:12] | Now, I haven’t won the competition yet, Ingy. | 八字还没一撇呢 英格 |
[07:15] | Hobo what-o? | 流浪什么汉 |
[07:17] | It’s a delicious alcoholic beverage. | 非常可口的酒精饮品 |
[07:19] | They’re looking for someone | 主办方在寻找 |
[07:21] | with no purpose in life. | 觉得人生没有意义的人 |
[07:22] | I finally found my calling. | 我总算找到了自己的使命 |
[07:24] | Soon I’ll be able to support those I love. | 过不了多久我就能供养我爱的那些人了 |
[07:29] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[07:34] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[07:35] | Oh, you go get ’em, my Hobo Loco tiger. | 把他们都干掉 我的猛男流浪疯汉 |
[07:39] | Good-bye, little Frank-ettes. | 再见了 小弗兰克们 |
[07:48] | No need to even hold a competition. | 根本没必要办比赛 |
[07:50] | If it involves alcohol, | 只要是跟酒有关的 |
[07:51] | they should just give him the prize. | 直接把奖颁给他就行了 |
[07:54] | Think we need to worry about termites? | 我们要担心白蚁问题吗 |
[08:02] | The hell’s going on? | 他妈怎么回事 |
[08:03] | Jesus, it’s almost 7:30. | 天啊 都快七点半了 |
[08:05] | Place is closed. | 门关了 |
[08:07] | W-well, where’s Fiona? | 菲奥娜在哪里 |
[08:09] | We already turned away a bunch of customers. | 我们已经拒绝了一群顾客了 |
[08:11] | Well, let’s get set up fast | 我们赶快开店 |
[08:12] | so we don’t lose any more business. | 别再丢生意了 |
[08:15] | Okay, let’s get the coffee going. | 好 去煮咖啡 |
[08:16] | Fire up the grills. | 点烧烤架 |
[08:17] | Make sure the ketchups are married. | 配好番茄酱 |
[08:18] | I’ll get the blinds. | 我去把百叶窗打开 |
[08:21] | All right, set the tables. | 好了 摆桌子 |
[08:22] | Let’s go, guys. Come on. | 开工了 快点 |
[08:29] | Hey, Eliza. | 伊莱兹 |
[08:35] | She alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[08:37] | Yo, wakey-wakey! | 醒醒 |
[08:37] | Get the fuck away from me! | 别碰我 |
[08:39] | Take it easy! | 别激动 |
[08:41] | Shit. | 操 |
[08:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:44] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:45] | Yeah. Uh, what time is it? | 没事 现在几点了 |
[08:48] | Why was this place locked? | 怎么把门锁了 |
[08:54] | I was doing the cash out late, | 我很晚的时候在清点现金 |
[08:57] | and I, uh, went into the back office | 后来我进了后面的办公室 |
[08:59] | for a second, and these… | 就一会儿 结果不知从哪 |
[09:01] | three sketchy guys just came out of nowhere, | 冒出三个可疑的男人 |
[09:03] | and I thought they were gonna rob me | 我以为他们要打劫我 |
[09:05] | or…I don’t know what. | 还是什么 我也不知道 |
[09:07] | My God. Are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[09:09] | I-I locked up. I didn’t know | 我把门锁上了 不知道 |
[09:10] | if they were still hanging around, | 他们是否还在附近 |
[09:11] | and I didn’t want to go home or take the L that late | 已经很晚了 我不想回家或者坐地铁 |
[09:13] | in case they tried to follow me. | 以防他们跟踪我 |
[09:17] | You left the cash out when you went in the back office? | 你进后面办公室时把现金放在外面了吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是的 钱没丢 |
[09:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Um, I’m gonna go and take a shower, | 我要走了去洗个澡 |
[09:30] | and, uh, I will be back for the lunch shift, | 我会来上中班 |
[09:34] | and it won’t happen again. | 这事不会再发生了 |
[09:41] | See? Shampoo. | 看见没 洗发水 |
[09:43] | Not dish liquid. | 不是洗洁精 |
[09:44] | That’s an interesting concept. | 真是个有趣的概念 |
[09:46] | Here, let me show you. | 来 给你看看 |
[09:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:55] | Oh, man. Yeah, that, uh… | 就这样 |
[09:58] | that actually feels really good. | 真舒服 |
[10:00] | I give great head, huh? | 我很擅长按摩”头”部吧 |
[10:02] | Yeah, it’s better than your regular head. | 是啊 比你平时的手法好很多 |
[10:03] | Knock, knock, knock! | 打扰一下 |
[10:04] | – Just me. – Jesus, dude! | -是我 -天啊 伙计 |
[10:05] | And I’m not looking at your dick. | 我没看你的屌 |
[10:06] | I just left my retainer in here. | 只是我把牙套落在这里了 |
[10:09] | I lied. I looked at your dick. Bye! | 我撒谎了 我看了你的屌 再见 |
[10:11] | Hey, your stupid boyfriend still owes me $300 | 你的白痴男友还欠我300块 |
[10:13] | for the Comcast bill! | 电视费呢 |
[10:17] | You gotta lose those guys. | 你得甩掉这些人 |
[10:19] | Yeah, then I gotta go through the bullshit | 是吗 那我又得经历一次 |
[10:20] | of getting a new roommate. | 找新室友的痛苦 |
[10:22] | Okay, turn around. Your turn. | 好了 转过去 该你了 |
[10:25] | – All right. – Are you off today? | -好 -你今天休息吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:31] | We should do something. | 我们应该做点什么 |
[10:33] | Why? You’re not hanging around with Boone? | 为什么 你不和布恩一起玩吗 |
[10:35] | No, he’s on his way back to Yemen. | 不了 他要回也门去了 |
[10:37] | Isn’t that where all those land mines are? | 就是那个到处埋着地雷的地方吗 |
[10:39] | Fingers crossed. | 祝他好运 |
[10:41] | So let’s hang out. Never done that before. | 我们一起玩吧 之前没试过 |
[10:44] | We could see if we even like each other. | 可以看看我们喜不喜欢彼此 |
[10:46] | I got boring shit to do all day. | 我要做一整天无聊的事 |
[10:48] | Me too. We can do it together. | 我也是 可以一起 |
[10:50] | Aah! Turn around. | 转过来 |
[10:53] | – Take a look. – Oh, nice. | -照镜子 -不错 |
[10:55] | – It’s good. – Yeah, I like it. | -挺好的 -我喜欢 |
[10:56] | Right, you see, I give good head too. | 瞧 我的手法也不错 |
[10:59] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:02] | Diablas! Las diablas! | 魔鬼 你们是魔鬼 |
[11:05] | Santiago. | 圣地亚哥 |
[11:07] | He probably had a nightmare again. | 他可能又做噩梦了 |
[11:09] | Die! Die! | 去死 去死 |
[11:14] | Girls! Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 姑娘们 |
[11:16] | – Stop. What are you doing? – Hey! You’re hurting him! | -住手 你们在做什么 -你弄疼他了 |
[11:19] | – You duct taped him? – And handcuffs? | -你们用胶带把他绑住了 -还有手铐 |
[11:21] | Santiago, I am so sorry. | 圣地亚哥 真对不起 |
[11:23] | You have to forgive them. | 你得原谅她们 |
[11:24] | The-the girls are a little bit wild. | 这俩丫头有点野 |
[11:26] | Preschool was supposed to be taming them. | 幼儿园应该让她们学乖的 |
[11:29] | Come on, baby. Let’s go get you some juice. | 走 宝贝 我给你倒点果汁 |
[11:32] | Girls, what has gotten into you? | 姑娘们 你们怎么回事 |
[11:35] | – We don’t hurt people. – We don’t? | -不能随便伤害别人 -不能吗 |
[11:38] | No, of course not. We have to be nice, | 当然不能了 我们要友善 |
[11:40] | and Santiago’s part of our family. | 而且圣地亚哥是我们的家人 |
[11:42] | – No. – Yes, honey, | -不是 -是的 亲爱的 |
[11:44] | and his sister’s gonna be here soon too. | 他姐姐很快也会来家里了 |
[11:46] | No, they go home. | 不行 他们回家去 |
[11:48] | They don’t have a home. | 他们没有家 |
[11:50] | Bad people wanted to turn them into sex slaves | 坏人想让他们变成性奴 |
[11:53] | and gang members. | 或者黑帮成员 |
[11:54] | Kev, please stop talking. | 小凯 别说了 |
[11:55] | I’m trying to teach them. I’m– | 我在教育她们 我… |
[11:57] | They’re four years old. Come on, girls. | 她们才四岁 来吧 姑娘们 |
[11:58] | It’s time to get dressed for school. | 该换衣服上学去了 |
[12:00] | Take Santiago to the bar. | 带圣地亚哥去酒吧 |
[12:04] | Santiago. | 圣地亚哥 |
[12:05] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:07] | Me and you having some quality dad time together? | 我们来好好享受下父子独处时间吧 |
[12:09] | Huh? Let’s do it! | 来吧 |
[12:11] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:12] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 我很抱歉 |
[12:16] | Yeah, just hold up the shirt. | 把T恤举着 |
[12:18] | Nice! | 不错 |
[12:21] | Hey, Hobo Loco is trending in the top 50 right now. | 流浪疯汉现在已经上了热搜前50了 |
[12:24] | Thought we’d have, like, 30 homeless here and that’d be it. | 我还以为最多来30个流浪汉 |
[12:27] | Hey, everyone! | 大伙 |
[12:29] | Let me all hear you say, | 请大喊 |
[12:31] | “I love Hobo Loco!” | “我爱流浪疯汉” |
[12:33] | I love Hobo Loco! | 我爱流浪疯汉 |
[12:43] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 这是在逗我吗 |
[12:44] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[12:46] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[12:48] | Hey, is everybody here for the Hobo Loco competition? | 大家都是来参加流浪疯汉比赛的吗 |
[12:52] | Apparently so, but I’m gonna win this thing. | 看来是这样 但我会赢的 |
[12:56] | Gonna be hard, since I’m a shoo-in. | 有点难 因为我志在必得 |
[12:59] | That right? | 是吗 |
[13:00] | I’ve never held the same job for more than 37 days. | 我每份工作都没坚持过37天以上 |
[13:03] | I spent my life savings | 2013年 我把全部积蓄 |
[13:05] | on a Blockbuster franchise in 2013. | 投在了一家百视达专营店上 |
[13:09] | I buried a bipolar wife, a cancer-riddled girlfriend, | 我送走了躁郁症老婆 癌症女友 |
[13:12] | and a mother who never loved me. | 还有一个从没爱过我的老娘 |
[13:14] | Two-thirds of my penis got blown off | 我的老二有三分之二 |
[13:16] | in the First Gulf War. | 在海湾战争中被炸飞了 |
[13:18] | I won the lottery in 2006 | 我在2006年中了大奖 |
[13:20] | and accidentally used the winning ticket | 但我不小心把那张彩票 |
[13:22] | as a rolling paper. | 当卷烟纸用了 |
[13:25] | I grew up in Flint, Michigan. | 我在密歇根州弗林特长大 |
[13:31] | Frank Gallagher. | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[13:32] | Mikey O’Shea. | 米基·欧谢 |
[13:35] | Irish, huh? | 爱尔兰人是吧 |
[13:37] | Well, the dead junkie whose wallet I acquired was. | 我捡了个死毒虫的钱包 他是爱尔兰人 |
[13:40] | Very impressive. | 牛逼 |
[13:43] | Why do these fucking posers | 这些傻逼凭什么 |
[13:47] | Because their parents told them | 因为他们的爹妈告诉他们 |
[13:48] | they could be anything they wanted to be. | 有志者事竟成 |
[13:53] | Let’s teach ’em a lesson. | 我们来让他们开开眼 |
[13:54] | Let’s kick ass. | 教训教训他们 |
[13:55] | Excuse us. Excuse us. | 让一让 让一让 |
[13:56] | – Excuse me! – Excuse us. | -让一让 -借光 |
[13:58] | – VIP! – Coming through. | -VIP -借过一下 |
[13:58] | Coming through. This way. One second. | 借过一下 这边 打扰一下 |
[13:59] | Look out. | 看着点 |
[14:01] | Let the real hobos through! | 让真正的流浪疯汉过去 |
[14:03] | Don’t be rude. Don’t be rude. | 冷静点 别动粗 |
[14:04] | Come on, excuse us. | 快 都让让 |
[14:05] | Good God. | 老天爷啊 |
[14:08] | We’re here for the competition. | 我们是来报名的 |
[14:09] | – Where do we sign? – They cut the line! | -在哪里签名 -他们插队了 |
[14:13] | And that’s exactly | 这正是 |
[14:14] | the kind of spunk we’re looking for. | 我们要找的气质 |
[14:16] | Do you hear that, Phi Piggie Piggie? | 听见没 小猪猪 |
[14:17] | That’s what they’re looking for. | 这正是他们想要的 |
[14:19] | Get your spunk-less ass out of here! | 你们没这气质还是尽早滚蛋吧 |
[14:21] | – You should learn. – Hey, fellas. | -学着点 -两位 |
[14:23] | I just–I just need you to sign in right here. | 我需要你们在这里签名 |
[14:25] | Oh, right away. | 好的 |
[14:26] | – Done. – Again, yeah. | -搞定 -再来 |
[14:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:28] | Okay, next, I’m gonna need to test | 接下来 我要测试一下 |
[14:29] | your baseline blood alcohol content. | 你们的基础血液酒精浓度 |
[14:31] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[14:34] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[14:43] | 0.23 Point two-three. | |
[14:45] | Nice. | 很好 |
[14:47] | 0.27 Point two-seven. | |
[14:50] | All in a day’s work. | 稀松平常 |
[14:52] | Great job. | 很好 |
[14:54] | Okay, now, over here, | 下面来这边 |
[14:55] | you’re gonna need to drink two ounces | 你们得在15秒内 |
[14:56] | of Hobo Loco in less than 15 seconds, | 喝光两盎司的流浪疯汉 |
[14:59] | and please, no throwing up on me. | 还有 尽量别吐在我身上 |
[15:01] | Please use the trash can over here. | 要吐请吐在那个垃圾桶里 |
[15:03] | Okay, and… | 那么… |
[15:08] | OMG. That was amazing. | 我的天 太厉害了 |
[15:10] | It’s like drinking water. | 跟喝水一样 |
[15:12] | More like watered-down water. | 劲儿还没水大呢 |
[15:13] | Well, have a Hobo Loco hat. | 拿个流浪疯汉的帽子 |
[15:16] | Agency will be announcing the contestants | 我们稍后就会发布 |
[15:18] | in just a bit. | 入围名单 |
[15:19] | All right, next. | 好的 下一个 |
[15:21] | Good luck, J-holes. | 祝你好运 混球 |
[15:23] | You hear that, douchebags? | 你也是 傻逼 |
[15:27] | This is the dining area. | 这里是用餐区 |
[15:29] | I was really impressed with your resume. | 你的简历让我印象深刻 |
[15:31] | – Really? – Kitchen. | -真的吗 -这是厨房 |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:35] | Military man, hmm? | 军人是吧 |
[15:38] | Um, okay. | 是啊 |
[15:39] | And this is the employee lounge. | 这里是员工休息区 |
[15:42] | Your uniform: right in here. | 你的制服就在里面 |
[15:45] | Let me know if you need any help putting it on. | 如果你自己穿不上的话就来找我 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:48] | Hey, so what’s the job? | 对了 我要干什么 |
[15:49] | Busboy, uh, dishwasher? | 端盘还是洗碗 |
[15:51] | Street corner sign spinner. | 在街角转广告牌 |
[16:41] | Hey, Franny. | 嘿 弗兰妮 |
[16:42] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[16:44] | Careful. Here. | 小心点 给 |
[16:53] | What’s going on in here? | 你们这是在干什么 |
[16:56] | Morning sickness. | 晨吐 |
[16:57] | Snaking the tub. | 通浴缸 |
[16:59] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[17:01] | That’s disgusting! | 太恶心了 |
[17:04] | Damn. | 操 |
[17:05] | I should add “Plumber” To my welding resume. | 除了焊接工 我应该把管道工也加进简历 |
[17:07] | All right, may I take a shower, please? | 好了 我能洗个澡吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[17:12] | Hey, do you ever do those things in the saver special? | 你有没有干过”生活小宝典”里的那些事 |
[17:14] | Check for carbon monoxide leaks or clean the dryer vent? | 检查一氧化碳泄漏 清洗烘干机通风口啥的 |
[17:17] | No. Too busy, you know, | 没 我忙着 |
[17:19] | raising five kids and Frank. | 养活五个孩子和弗兰克了 |
[17:22] | Well, make it quick in there. | 洗快点 |
[17:23] | Make sure you clean up your hair in the drain after. | 洗完后记得清理下水口上的头发 |
[17:25] | Yeah, all right. | 行 知道了 |
[17:30] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[17:32] | Sorry I snapped at you. | 抱歉我对你发脾气了 |
[17:34] | You’re doing a good job. | 你做得很棒 |
[17:36] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:37] | Also, I’m working the lunch shift later, | 我待会去上午班 |
[17:38] | so I’ll have money for you today. | 今天就能把钱给你 |
[17:40] | Good. | 好的 |
[17:46] | Really helps my morning sickness. | 它能缓解我的晨吐 |
[18:01] | So should we, like, hold hands or something? | 我们需要牵个手啥的吗 |
[18:05] | I don’t know. Your hands get all sweaty? | 我不知道 你的手会出汗吗 |
[18:07] | They will now that you asked me like that. | 现在你这么一问 肯定会了 |
[18:10] | Are you a top or bottom? | 你拉手是在上面还是下面 |
[18:11] | – Bottom. – Ah, see, me too. | -下面 -我也是 |
[18:13] | This will never work. | 这行不通的 |
[18:14] | It’s all right. We’re here anyway. | 没事的 来都来了 |
[18:17] | A nursing home? | 养老院吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah. I volunteer here once a month. | 是啊 我每个月来这里当一次义工 |
[18:21] | Come on, you can help me. | 来吧 你能打个下手 |
[18:23] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[18:24] | Hey, are we gonna be cleaning bedpans or… | 我们要清理便盆吗 |
[18:28] | What up, bitches? | 咋样啊 婊子们 |
[18:29] | Tami, Audrey got denture cream in my hair. | 塔米 奥德丽把假牙固定剂弄进我头发了 |
[18:32] | Aww, let me see that. | 恶 我看看 |
[18:34] | I did not do that. | 我没干过 |
[18:35] | Tomorrow you’ll say you did do it. | 明天你就会说是你干的了 |
[18:37] | Make up your Alzheimer’s-y mind. | 把你的老年痴呆脑袋理理清楚 |
[18:39] | All right, ladies. Who’s at the bowls first? | 行了 女士们 谁先来 |
[18:42] | I’ve got an assistant today, so we can do two at a time. | 我今天带了个帮手 所以一次能洗两人 |
[18:44] | – Me. – Me too. | -我 -还有我 |
[18:46] | – What are we doing? – Washing their hair. | -我们要干什么 -给她们洗头 |
[18:48] | We’re washing their hair? | 我们要给她们洗头发吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah. Watch out for that one. | 没错 小心后面那个 |
[18:50] | She’s handsy, likes to grab a dick. | 她手不老实 喜欢抓屌 |
[18:52] | Hey. You all set? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:10] | What’s up, man? | 你好 |
[19:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[19:12] | Giving Santiago more of an American look before we go to The Alibi. | 去艾莱柏之前把圣地亚哥打扮得更美式一点 |
[19:35] | You’re getting his sister too? | 你们还要领养他姐姐吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Foster people are gonna be dropping her off a little bit later. | 嗯 领养部门的人今天晚些时候送她过来 |
[19:41] | There you go. | 扣上去 |
[19:44] | And the final touch. | 最后一步 |
[19:50] | Oh. Okay. | 真不错 |
[19:51] | How’s he look? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[19:53] | Like a cheesy American. | 像个美国土包子 |
[19:54] | Nice. | 很好 |
[20:01] | So you got a lady friend back home? | 你家里还有女人吗 |
[20:04] | Mm, sure do. | 当然有 |
[20:05] | Jasmine Dawn. | 贾丝明·道恩 |
[20:08] | Except she kicked me out three years ago. | 不过三年前她把我逐出家门了 |
[20:11] | Strapping young man like you? | 把你这么健壮的小伙子赶出来了 |
[20:13] | Yeah, well, I had too many blackouts for her to deal with. | 我经常喝到不省人事 她受不了了 |
[20:17] | But I become the Hobo Loco Man, though, | 不过我要是成为流浪疯汉王 |
[20:19] | she gotta take me back, right? | 她就会让我回家 对吧 |
[20:22] | As long as she’ll settle for runner-up. | 只要她能接受第二名 |
[20:24] | Won’t have to. | 不会的 |
[20:25] | You got loser written all over you. | 你浑身上下都写满了失败 |
[20:28] | All right, good afternoon! | 好了 下午好 |
[20:30] | Yes, welcome. | 欢迎大家 |
[20:32] | Thank you for entering our Hobo Loco Man search– | 欢迎大家来参加流浪疯汉竞赛 |
[20:35] | or Hobo Loco Woman, | 或者说流浪疯女 |
[20:37] | of course. Yes, ladies. | 当然了 女士们 |
[20:40] | All right, we have reviewed your applications, | 我们已经审阅了你们的申请 |
[20:41] | and we’re ready to announce the 20 contestants. | 现在我们要宣布20位入围选手 |
[20:43] | If your name is called, please come on up | 如果听到了自己的名字 请上前 |
[20:45] | to the Hobo Loco porch. | 站到流浪疯汉门前 |
[20:47] | Bethany Houseman! | 贝瑟妮·豪斯曼 |
[20:49] | – There’s Bethany! – Hey, all right. | -贝瑟妮来了 -好的 |
[20:52] | Next up, Victor… | 下一位 维克多 |
[20:53] | “Nag-high.” | “纳格海” |
[20:55] | Victor! My man. | 维克多 哥们 |
[20:57] | – All right. – Next up: | -好的 -下一位 |
[20:58] | Frank Gallagher! | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[21:00] | Whoo! Yes! Where is he? | 太好了 他在哪里 |
[21:02] | – Hey, there he is. – That’s Frank. | -他来了 -弗兰克来了 |
[21:03] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[21:04] | All right. Gloria Sweetland. | 好的 格洛丽亚·斯威特兰 |
[21:10] | Oh, she’s got fans. | 她还有粉丝呢 |
[21:12] | Mikey O’Shea! | 米基·欧谢 |
[21:15] | – Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. – Yeah. | -米基 米基 米基 -太好了 |
[21:19] | We got a competition now. | 我们要竞争了 |
[21:21] | – Yeah. – Hola. | -对 -你好 |
[21:22] | Next up, Mrs. O’Coin. | 下一位 欧科因夫人 |
[21:25] | Right. There she is. | 没错 她上来了 |
[21:34] | No means no, Audrey, all right? | 不行就是不行 奥德丽 好吗 |
[21:37] | There you go. | 手放下去 |
[21:40] | So what boring stuff are you gonna have me do with you today? | 今天你想让我陪你做什么无聊的事情 |
[21:44] | Uh, gotta buy a new phone charger, | 得去买个新的手机充电器 |
[21:46] | some socks, | 几双袜子 |
[21:48] | then go grocery shopping. | 然后去买点菜 |
[21:50] | Debs has us on rotation. | 小黛让我们轮流去 |
[21:51] | It’s my turn. | 今天轮到我了 |
[21:53] | I can help you get some healthy stuff. | 我可以帮你买点健康的食物 |
[21:55] | Do you know they actually have produce aisles at the grocery store? | 你知道杂货店居然真有新鲜蔬果架吗 |
[21:59] | Hmm, you don’t say. | 真的吗 |
[22:03] | This feels so good. | 太爽了 |
[22:05] | It’s been a long time since a boy’s run his fingers through my hair. | 很久没有男人的手穿过我的头发了 |
[22:12] | Hey, uh, how long you been volunteering here? | 你在这做志愿工作多久了 |
[22:14] | Uh, since beauty school. | 从上美容学校的时候 |
[22:16] | My Grandma Peggy used to live here. | 我祖母佩吉以前住在这里 |
[22:17] | Hmm? What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:19] | I wasn’t talking to you, Broom Hilda. | 我不是跟你说话 布鲁姆·希尔达 |
[22:22] | I was telling Lip about my Grandma Peggy. | 我在跟利普说我祖母佩吉的事情 |
[22:24] | The whore? | 那个臭婊子 |
[22:26] | She fucked your boyfriend one time. Get over it. | 她就上了你男朋友一次而已 别记仇了 |
[22:29] | You know, that shit shouldn’t matter once you’re past 75. | 你都过了75岁的坎了 别纠结这种破事了 |
[22:31] | I will never forget. | 我永远都忘不了 |
[22:32] | Okay, well, that’s good. You hold on to that. | 好吧 挺好的 那你继续保持 |
[22:40] | You’re smiling at me in that way. | 你对我露出了那种笑容 |
[22:43] | What way? | 哪种笑容 |
[22:45] | That you like me. | 喜欢我的笑容 |
[22:46] | Well, it’s kind of hard not to when you’re | 看着你在休息日给老太太上卷发器 |
[22:48] | putting rollers in some lady’s hair on your day off. | 我真是对你欲罢不能啊 |
[22:53] | Audrey, stop. | 奥德丽 住手 |
[22:55] | Leave him alone. | 别碰他 |
[22:56] | That’s my dick. | 那是我的屌 |
[22:58] | 品尝我们的菠萝生姜柠檬汁 10元 | |
[23:14] | ‘Sup, small fry? | 你好 小伙子 |
[23:15] | Saw the sign in the window. | 看到你们窗户上贴了启事 |
[23:16] | “Help Wanted.” I need a job. | “招募员工” 我需要一份工作 |
[23:19] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[23:19] | 25 Twenty-five. | |
[23:22] | Yeah, come back when you’re 31. | 等你31岁再来吧 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:28] | What do you do with those squeezed-out lemons? | 这些挤完的柠檬你们还要吗 |
[23:39] | Okay, congratulations, hobos. | 恭喜各位流浪汉 |
[23:42] | For the next week, you’ll be sleeping in this backyard | 接下来的一周 你们就住在这个后院 |
[23:44] | and be required to drink 16 ounces of Hobo Loco daily. | 你们每天要喝16盎司的流浪疯汉 |
[23:47] | Each day, you’ll be given timed challenges. | 每天都要进行限时挑战 |
[23:50] | Those of you who fail to complete the tasks | 没能完成任务的人 |
[23:52] | will be eliminated. | 将会被淘汰 |
[23:54] | You’ll also need to create brand awareness. | 你们还要提高品牌知名度 |
[23:56] | You each get a phone and two quarts of Hobo Loco. | 你们每人将拿到一部手机和两升流浪疯汉 |
[23:59] | Take lots of photos and videos of folks sampling your Hobo Loco. | 拍下大量别人品尝流浪疯汉的照片和视频 |
[24:04] | All right, who’s ready for the first challenge? | 好了 大家都准备好进行第一项挑战了吗 |
[24:05] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[24:08] | In the spirit of a true hobo, each contestant will forage | 为了体现真正的流浪汉精神 每位选手 |
[24:11] | for their own bedding to sleep on tonight. | 都要搜集材料用作今晚睡觉的床铺 |
[24:13] | You will be judged | 评价标准 |
[24:14] | on creativity and resourcefulness. | 是床铺的创造性和使用的材料 |
[24:18] | You have one hour. | 一个小时倒计时 |
[24:20] | All right, let’s go out there, start hobo-ing! | 好了 快出去开始你们的流浪吧 |
[24:23] | Okay! | 好的 |
[24:24] | – Frank! – What are you doing? | -弗兰克 -你干什么呢 |
[24:25] | – Come on, Frank! – Get off of me. No! | -来嘛 弗兰克 -别碰我 |
[24:27] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[24:29] | Argh, matey. | 老伙计你瞧 |
[24:30] | Popcorn shrimp is back. | 鲜虾爆米花重磅回归 |
[24:34] | Fucking sh– | 妈的 |
[24:37] | Aye, aye, matey. Popcorn shrimp is back. | 老伙计你瞧 鲜虾爆米花重磅回归 |
[24:39] | Hey, butt pirate, need a soda with your shrimp? | 冒牌海盗 吃虾要不要配个汽水 |
[24:42] | Fuck you, douchebag! | 去你妈的 傻逼 |
[24:45] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[24:48] | Aye, aye, matey. | 瞧啊 老伙计 |
[24:50] | Popcorn shrimp. Fuck. | 鲜虾爆米花 该死 |
[24:53] | When did we plant grass in here? | 我们什么时候在这种过草 |
[24:56] | – That’s mold. – Ah, fuck. | -那是发霉了 -妈的 |
[24:58] | When’d you guys suddenly get into cleaning? | 你们怎么突然搞上卫生了 |
[25:00] | Makes Santiago happy. | 好让圣地亚哥高兴 |
[25:02] | Yeah, we’re doing stuff he likes. | 嗯 我们在做他喜欢的事 |
[25:07] | Hey, uh, Santiago said your girls are trying to murder him. | 圣地亚哥说你那俩姑娘要杀了他 |
[25:10] | What? | 什么 |
[25:10] | Is that what they were doing this morning? | 她们今早是想干这个吗 |
[25:12] | Wait, that’s what they were doing this morning? | 等等 原来她们今早是在干这个吗 |
[25:14] | He called them las diablas– | 他管她们叫狄阿波罗 |
[25:15] | the devils. | 意思是魔鬼 |
[25:17] | But he’s okay with it, | 但他能接受 |
[25:18] | because he doesn’t want you to send him back. | 因为他不希望你们把他遣送回国 |
[25:20] | We’re not gonna send him back. | 我们不会把他送回去的 |
[25:21] | Why would the girls want to murder him? | 姑娘们为什么想杀了他 |
[25:23] | They’re not trying to murder anyone. | 她们不是想杀人 |
[25:24] | – They’re just playing. – Maybe they’re jealous– | -她们只是闹着玩 -可能她们是嫉妒 |
[25:27] | sibling rivalry. | 兄弟姐妹间的竞争 |
[25:28] | Maybe they’re just not into having some random brown dude | 或许她们只是不喜欢家里随便住着一个 |
[25:30] | who doesn’t speak English living in their house. | 不会说英语的棕色人种 |
[25:32] | They’re brown too. | 她们也是棕色皮肤 |
[25:33] | Different shade of brown. | 颜色不一样 |
[25:34] | Oh, that’s crazy. | 太扯了 |
[25:36] | Just as crazy as white people, who are actually pink, | 你们白人总觉得所有黑人皮肤都一样颜色 |
[25:38] | thinking all black people are the same color. | 况且你们的肤色其实是偏粉的 |
[25:40] | Well, what about brownish white people, | 那偏棕色的白种人呢 |
[25:41] | like some Italians or Portuguese or Spanish? | 比如意大利人 葡萄牙人 西班牙人 |
[25:45] | They can be as brown as Santiago. | 他们可能跟圣地亚哥的棕色接近 |
[25:47] | They’re European brown. | 他们是欧洲的棕皮肤 |
[25:48] | All right, I’m lost. What are you talking about? | 好吧 我懵了 你到底在说什么 |
[25:50] | Okay, it’s real simple. | 其实很简单 |
[25:51] | Your girls are a different brown than Santiago, | 你们女儿的棕色皮肤和圣地亚哥的不一样 |
[25:53] | so they want his different brown to go home | 所以她们想让他这不一样的棕色人种 |
[25:56] | where he belongs and leave their brown | 回到他所属的地方 |
[25:57] | to get all the good stuff from America. | 留她们自己享用美国的好处 |
[25:59] | Are you saying our girls are racist? | 你是说我们女儿种族歧视吗 |
[26:00] | He’s saying Amy and Gemma don’t understand what’s going on. | 他的意思是艾米和杰玛不知道发生了什么 |
[26:04] | What if they want to murder Martina when she shows up? | 万一玛蒂娜出现了 她们也想杀了她怎么办 |
[26:07] | No one’s murdering anyone. | 没人要杀了谁 |
[26:08] | – Who’s Martina? – Santiago’s sister. | -玛蒂娜是谁 -圣地亚哥的姐姐 |
[26:11] | If she’s the same color brown as him, | 如果她的棕色皮肤跟他的一样 |
[26:12] | they’re gonna want to murder her. | 她们就会想杀了她 |
[26:14] | Oh, shut up, Tommy. It’d like Kermit said. | 闭嘴吧 汤米 就像科密特说的 |
[26:15] | They’re just jealous. | 他们只是嫉妒 |
[26:17] | We’re gonna talk to them after school | 等放学后我们会跟她们谈 |
[26:18] | and tell them there’s plenty of good stuff in America | 告诉她们美国有的是好东西 |
[26:19] | for all the brown people | 所有棕色人种都能享用 |
[26:21] | so they don’t have to end up in jail | 这样她们才不会因为 |
[26:22] | for murdering the different brown people | 谋杀和她们不一样的棕色人种 |
[26:24] | or something like that, right? | 或者类似事情而坐牢 好吧 |
[26:30] | Hey, I recognize you. | 我见过你 |
[26:32] | You’re that crazy lady’s ex-husband. | 你是那个疯婆子的前夫 |
[26:34] | – Yeah. Is she here? – Gallaghers don’t snitch. | -对 她在这里吗 -加拉格家的人不告密 |
[26:36] | I got a phone app that says she’s in there. | 我有个手机应用 显示她在这里 |
[26:38] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[26:40] | Make yourself useful and get the door. | 那就别闲着了 帮我开门 |
[26:42] | All right. | 来了 |
[26:45] | There you go. | 进吧 |
[26:49] | Cool if I look around? | 我到处瞧瞧可以吗 |
[26:50] | Knock yourself out. | 随你便 |
[26:52] | Might be upstairs. | 可能在楼上 |
[26:55] | – Ingrid? – You fall? | -英格丽 -你摔倒了 |
[26:57] | – No. – Ingrid! | -没有 -英格丽 |
[26:58] | Just making sure my embryos stay in. | 只是在确保我的胚胎还在身体里 |
[27:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[27:01] | I’m selling lemonade to make money | 我要卖柠檬汁挣钱 |
[27:03] | so I can sleep indoors again. | 好回到屋里睡觉 |
[27:04] | – Ingrid? – What the hell are you doing? | -英格丽 -你到底在干什么 |
[27:07] | Vacuuming the lint out of the dryer vents | 把烘干机通风口的棉絮吸出来 |
[27:08] | before they catch on fire. | 省得着火 |
[27:10] | Ingrid, where– | 英格丽 你… |
[27:12] | Ingrid. | 英格丽 |
[27:13] | Ingy. | 小英 |
[27:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[27:16] | Dr. Kwan called me. | 关医生给我打了电话 |
[27:17] | She told me you were pregnant. | 她说你怀孕了 |
[27:19] | That’s wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[27:20] | Wonderful? | 太好了吗 |
[27:22] | You never wanted me to have children | 你根本都不想让我生孩子 |
[27:24] | because of my condition. | 因为我的病情 |
[27:25] | Well, now that you are pregnant, | 但既然你已经怀孕了 |
[27:27] | it’s a beautiful miracle. | 这是个美好的奇迹 |
[27:29] | Let’s do this together. | 这是我们共同的事情 |
[27:30] | What? | 什么 |
[27:31] | They’re not even yours. | 这根本不是你的孩子 |
[27:33] | They’re Frank’s. | 他们是弗兰克的孩子 |
[27:35] | Yes, but you just met him. | 对 但是你刚认识他 |
[27:37] | You think he’s really committed to having more kids? | 你觉得他真的愿意要更多孩子吗 |
[27:39] | Yes. Yes. | 当然 |
[27:41] | But I’m the one who’s always been there for you, | 但我才是那个一直在你身边的人 |
[27:43] | and I always will, | 而且我会一直如此 |
[27:44] | so let’s get you back on your meds | 所以我来帮你继续治疗 |
[27:46] | and then we’ll go for a checkup with Dr. Kwan. | 然后我们去找关医生做检查 |
[27:50] | You’re trying to trick me. | 你想骗我 |
[27:52] | You’re gonna get me on that exam table | 你会把我弄上检查台 |
[27:54] | and then have Kwan just suck the embryos out of me! | 然后让关医生把胚胎从我的身体里吸走 |
[27:57] | No, I won’t. I won’t, I promise. | 不 我不会 我保证 |
[27:59] | We’ll keep two. We’ll have twins. | 我们留下两个 我们会有双胞胎的 |
[28:01] | Wouldn’t that be great? Twins? | 多好啊 双胞胎 |
[28:03] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[28:04] | You don’t want my babies. | 你根本不想要我的孩子 |
[28:06] | Frank does. Frank loves me. | 弗兰克想要 弗兰克爱我 |
[28:09] | He loves all six of my embryos. | 我的六个胚胎 他都爱 |
[28:13] | I have a phone patient now, | 我现在要进行电话心理咨询 |
[28:15] | so please go. | 请离开吧 |
[28:19] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[28:23] | I’ll check back in later. | 我稍后再来看你 |
[28:32] | Hey, Debbie. | 黛比 |
[28:35] | Randy’s wrong. | 兰迪说得不对 |
[28:37] | Frank’ll be committed to my six babies, right? | 弗兰克会用心对待我的六个宝宝的 对吧 |
[28:41] | Not a chance. | 做梦吧你 |
[28:51] | What are you on my ass for? | 你跟在我屁股后面干什么 |
[28:54] | Find your own bedding. This is my spot. | 找你自己的床 这是我的地盘 |
[28:56] | I thought we could make a pact. | 我觉得我们可以达成协议 |
[28:58] | Either one of us wins, | 要是我们中任何一个人赢了 |
[29:00] | we split the spokesman money, 50/50. | 就把代言人的钱对半分 |
[29:02] | You trying to hone in on my dough? | 你想在我的大饼上扯一块吗 |
[29:06] | Or am I trying to give you half of mine, hmm? | 或者说是我想把我的饼分一半给你呢 |
[29:10] | You’re a crafty dude, Mikey O. | 你真狡猾 米基·奥 |
[29:15] | I’m a lone wolf. Go. | 我是匹孤狼 你走吧 |
[29:18] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便 |
[29:20] | – Suit yourself. – Go! | -随你的便 -快走 |
[29:28] | Jackpot. | 中头奖了 |
[29:36] | Hey, yo! What are you doing in that truck? | 说你呢 你在卡车里干什么 |
[29:39] | Get out of there! | 下来 |
[29:42] | – Hey! – I-I’m, uh… | -喂 -我我 |
[29:43] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[29:45] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going? | 你他妈还想跑 |
[29:50] | That’s what you get! | 被截胡了吧 |
[29:52] | Serves you right, asshole! | 活该 混蛋 |
[29:55] | Yeah, you better keep running! | 你小子别被我逮到 |
[30:02] | So was it weird buying actual green things | 怎么样 去店里买真正的绿色商品 |
[30:04] | – at the grocery store? – Hey, I’ve bought green things before. | -感觉奇怪吗 -绿色商品我以前买过好吗 |
[30:07] | Guacamole, Mountain Dew, | 鳄梨酱 激浪饮料 |
[30:10] | Jell-O, | 果冻 |
[30:11] | mint chocolate chip ice cream. | 薄荷巧克力片冰淇淋 |
[30:13] | You gonna list every crappy green thing? | 你是打算把所有绿色的东西都说一遍吗 |
[30:15] | Yeah, I can go on. Shamrock shakes. | 没错 我还没说完 三叶草奶昔 |
[30:17] | Green eggs and ham. | 《绿鸡蛋和火腿》 |
[30:22] | Xan? | 小詹 |
[30:24] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我没别的地方可去了 |
[30:30] | Aye, matey! | 老伙计你瞧 |
[30:33] | Popcorn shrimp is back. | 鲜虾爆米花重磅回归 |
[30:37] | Oh, my God. Check this out. | 我天 你们快看 |
[30:40] | Gallagher? | 加拉格 |
[30:41] | Shit. | 靠 |
[30:42] | What’s up, Little Shins? | 怎么了 腿爷 |
[30:45] | What, you out here selling? | 你在这儿卖东西吗 |
[30:47] | Just popcorn shrimp. | 鲜虾爆米花而已 |
[30:51] | ‘Cause we took over this corner. | 这片儿归我们管 |
[30:53] | I don’t like no competition. | 我可不怎么喜欢竞争 |
[30:55] | Hey, you won’t have any from me. | 放心 我不和你抢 |
[30:57] | So how do I know this whole gay pirate shit ain’t some front? | 我怎么知道你搞这套海盗把戏是不是伪装 |
[31:00] | I’ve been out of the business for years. | 我金盆洗手好多年了 |
[31:01] | I’m just working at Captain Bob’s now. | 我现在只是在鲍勃船长餐厅打工的 |
[31:05] | I got trust issues, man. What can I say? | 哥们儿我疑心重 我也没办法 |
[31:09] | I’m gonna have to shake your Johnny Depp-looking ass down, | 只好把你个假约翰尼·德普倒着摇摇 |
[31:12] | make sure you ain’t got no stash. | 看你身上藏没藏货 |
[31:13] | Yo, I swear to you, I don’t. | 我发誓 真没有 |
[31:16] | Shake him. | 摇他 |
[31:17] | Fuck. They’re just shrimp! | 操 真的是虾 |
[31:22] | Come on, put me down, motherfucker! | 妈的 放我下来 我操 |
[31:24] | Watch the hat! | 小心我帽子 |
[31:36] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[31:37] | Xan, where’s your mom? | 小詹 你妈呢 |
[31:39] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:41] | Here. | 披着 |
[31:43] | I’ll make you something to eat. | 我给你做点吃的 |
[31:44] | W-when’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[31:46] | She went to get pizza. | 她去买披萨 |
[31:48] | I waited in the motel. | 我在汽车旅馆里等 |
[31:51] | Watched TV and stuff. | 看电视什么的 |
[31:52] | What, and she never came back? | 什么 她再也没回来过吗 |
[32:00] | Here you go. | 吃吧 |
[32:05] | Motel guy kicked me out. | 汽车旅馆的人把我赶了出来 |
[32:06] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[32:08] | Couple days ago. | 几天前 |
[32:10] | Where have you been since then, Xan? | 这两天你都在哪儿 小詹 |
[32:13] | Sometimes my mom works at this truck stop. | 我妈有时候会去一家卡车服务站打工 |
[32:16] | I just hung out there. | 我就去了那里 |
[32:17] | A truck stop? | 卡车服务站 |
[32:19] | There’s a bunch of guys there, but… | 那儿有一群男的 但是 |
[32:22] | my mom never showed up. | 我妈再没出现过 |
[32:23] | Wait, wait, wait, a bunch of guys? | 等下 一群男的 |
[32:25] | W-what does that mean? They fucking touch you? | 什么意思 操他妈的 他们碰你了吗 |
[32:26] | – Chill out. – No, I’m not gonna chill the fuck out. | -冷静 -我他妈冷静不了 |
[32:28] | Her mother ditched her again! | 她妈又抛弃了她 |
[32:29] | Okay, well, you are scaring her. | 好吧 但是你吓到她了 |
[32:32] | I’ll give her a bath. I’ll talk to her. | 我来给她洗个澡 跟她好好聊聊 |
[32:34] | I’ll find out if anything happened. | 问清楚她有没有出事 |
[32:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry, Xan. | 对不起 小詹 |
[32:53] | Lemonade! | 柠檬汁 |
[32:55] | Lemonade! Get your fresh lemonade! | 柠檬汁 新鲜的柠檬汁 |
[32:57] | Come get your lemonade. | 快来买柠檬汁 |
[33:04] | Let me have one for each one of my guys. | 给我和我兄弟们一人一杯 |
[33:06] | That’ll be five bucks. | 一共5美元 |
[33:10] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[33:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:21] | How long are you guys gonna be out here? | 你们还要在这儿待多久 |
[33:22] | I don’t know. A while. | 说不好 还要一会儿 |
[33:34] | You’re blocking my driveway. | 你们挡住我车道了 |
[33:40] | Lemonade! Get your fresh lemonade! | 柠檬汁 来买新鲜的柠檬汁 |
[33:51] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[33:52] | Want some lemonade? | 来点柠檬汁吗 |
[34:03] | Just a Sprite. | 只是雪碧 |
[34:04] | Last night fucked with me. | 昨天晚上我真的吓到了 |
[34:06] | Got a whole new attitude. | 我已经洗心革面了 |
[34:08] | – Great. – Ah, perfect. | -好的 -很好 |
[34:09] | Uh, Tina, I got table 41’s food for you. | 蒂娜 41桌的餐我帮你拿了 |
[34:12] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[34:13] | Grilled ham and cheese… for you, | 烤火腿和奶酪 是你的 |
[34:16] | and the tacos must be for you. | 这份玉米卷肯定是你的 |
[34:18] | – Enjoy. – Yes. Thank you. | -慢用 -好 谢谢 |
[34:21] | – Margo. – Good afternoon. | -玛戈 -下午好 |
[34:22] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[34:24] | Police got a 911 call last night about a possible robbery. | 昨晚警察接到一起报案 抢劫未遂 |
[34:30] | A frantic woman called, saying that three men were threatening her, | 一个女人打的 吓得要命 说被三个男人威胁了 |
[34:34] | and she said they left but she was afraid | 还说对方已经离开了 但是害怕 |
[34:36] | they were gonna come back. | 他们还会回来 |
[34:38] | And when the police arrived, the restaurant was closed, | 结果警察到了 餐馆却关着门 |
[34:41] | which is interesting, since we’re open 24 hours. | 这点很有意思 因为我们店应该是24小时营业的 |
[34:45] | Maybe they had the wrong address. | 他们大概听错地址了 |
[34:47] | Stop. | 别扯了 |
[34:50] | I don’t want your lies, | 别和我扯谎了 |
[34:51] | and you smell like booze. | 看你这一身酒味 |
[34:54] | I don’t know if you’re drunk now | 我不知道是你现在就醉着 |
[34:55] | or if you just drank so much last night | 还是昨晚喝得太多 |
[34:57] | that it’s just coming out of your pores. | 所以酒味都从你毛孔里散发出来了 |
[34:58] | No, I’m sober. | 不 我很清醒 |
[35:00] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[35:02] | What? | 什么 |
[35:04] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[35:05] | I-I haven’t had a drink today, I swear. | 我我今天一杯都没喝 我发誓 |
[35:07] | I’ve been getting calls for the past month, | 过去一个月 我总是接到电话 |
[35:09] | from customers and vendors and employees, | 投诉你的有顾客 供货商 还有雇员 |
[35:13] | saying that you had been drunk on the job | 说你上班整天要么是醉了 |
[35:15] | or asleep on the job or angry on the job. | 要么就是睡着了或者发火了 |
[35:18] | Please don’t fire me. Please. | 别解雇我 求你了 |
[35:20] | I-I’ve had a rough couple months, | 我我过去几个月过得很糟 |
[35:22] | but-but I’ve turned a corner. | 但是 但我已经迷途知返了 |
[35:24] | People who say they’ve “Turned a corner”– | 那些说自己已经”迷途知返”的 |
[35:26] | they haven’t turned a corner. | 其实并没有 |
[35:28] | They’re just trying to convince everyone they have. | 他们只是想让别人相信这一点罢了 |
[35:31] | Please give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会吧 |
[35:33] | I promise I’ll straighten out. | 我保证我会改好的 |
[35:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:37] | – You should. – Yes. | -你是该改 -好 |
[35:38] | But not on my watch. | 但这不在我的管辖之内 |
[35:41] | You’re acting manager now, | 你现在是代理经理了 |
[35:42] | so you make sure she cleans her things up and leaves. | 确保她收拾完东西离开 |
[35:52] | Fuck all of you. | 我操你们丫的 |
[35:54] | Ratting me out. | 给老娘告密 |
[35:58] | If it weren’t for me, none of you NA motherfuckers | 如果不是我 你们这些小婊子 |
[36:01] | would even have a job. | 根本得不到这工作 |
[36:04] | I wanted to fire you because you suck, | 以前你太他妈差劲想炒了你 |
[36:06] | but you called me, crying | 但是你给我打电话 哭着说 |
[36:08] | about your mother and her medical bills, | 你要为生病的妈付医药费 |
[36:09] | and I let you keep your fucking job. | 所以我让你留下继续工作 |
[36:11] | Fiona, I think we should just– | 菲奥娜 我想我们 |
[36:12] | Shut the fuck up, Eliza. | 闭嘴 伊莱兹 |
[36:15] | I’m leaving. | 我这就走 |
[36:18] | Oh, and guess what. | 对了 知道吗 |
[36:20] | The cook rubbed his dick on all of your meals. | 你们所有的菜 厨师都用屌碰过 |
[36:23] | Enjoy. | 用餐愉快 |
[36:27] | Can I get the check, please? | 服务员 买单 |
[36:29] | Fuck this, matey. | 去他妈的 老伙计 |
[36:35] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[36:36] | I got beat up, shoes thrown at me, | 我被人打 被人扔鞋 |
[36:39] | I don’t even know how many milk shakes and beers. | 还不知道被奶昔和啤酒砸了多少次 |
[36:42] | You poor baby. | 小可怜 |
[36:44] | Come here. Come here. | 过来过来 |
[36:48] | Um, yeah, I don’t think it’s the best idea | 我觉得站在外面转招牌 |
[36:50] | to be spinning signs out there. | 不是特别适合我 |
[36:52] | Got any other jobs in here? | 这儿有啥别的工作吗 |
[36:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[36:55] | I got a folder full of applicants wanting jobs | 我有整整一个文件夹 里面都是 |
[36:58] | people with master’s degrees, | 拥有硕士学位的求职者 |
[37:00] | anthropologists and English majors | 比如人类学和英语专业 |
[37:02] | and useless things like that. | 或者类似的没用专业 |
[37:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:05] | Besides, you did a great job out there today. | 而且 你今天做得很好 |
[37:08] | Sales are up 20%. | 销售量增加了20% |
[37:10] | I’m ordering more popcorn shrimp as we speak. | 我已经让供应商多送点鲜虾爆米花来了 |
[37:13] | So you’ll be back tomorrow, right? | 你明天还会来的 对吧 |
[37:17] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[37:19] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[37:23] | Sweetie pies, why were you hitting Santiago this morning? | 小甜心们 你们早上为什么打圣地亚哥 |
[37:26] | ‘Cause we don’t like him. | 因为我们不喜欢他 |
[37:28] | Why? Santiago’s a good guy. | 为什么 圣地亚哥是个好孩子 |
[37:30] | He leaves now? | 他要走了吗 |
[37:31] | No, baby, he doesn’t leave now. | 不 宝贝 他不会走 |
[37:33] | He’s staying here with us. | 他要和我们待在一起 |
[37:34] | He’s our family. | 他是我们的家人 |
[37:40] | Oh, fuck. | 我去 |
[37:41] | Girls, is this because Santiago’s | 你们这样是因为圣地亚哥 |
[37:43] | a different shade of brown than you? | 和你们不是一种棕色吗 |
[37:46] | Or, girls, is this because you’re jealous of Santiago? | 女孩们 是因为你们嫉妒吗 |
[37:50] | We need to treat people how we want to be treated. | 己所不欲 勿施于人 |
[37:52] | There are people in this world | 这世界上有人觉得应该 |
[37:53] | who want to send brown people like us back to Africa, | 把我们这样的棕色人种送回非洲 |
[37:56] | but we won’t stand for it, will we? | 但我们不赞同这样 对吗 |
[37:58] | No. So we also won’t stand for them | 不 所以我们也不会支持 |
[38:00] | wanting to send other kinds of brown people | 把别的棕色人种 |
[38:03] | back to Central America. | 送回中美州的想法 |
[38:05] | Get it? | 明白吗 |
[38:07] | Let me try. Uh, snookums, | 让我试试 孩子们 |
[38:10] | I used to have sibling rivalry | 我曾经和寄养家庭里 |
[38:12] | with the kids in my foster homes, okay? | 其他孩子争宠 |
[38:14] | Especially this one boy, Joey Caccitore. | 特别是其中一个叫乔伊·卡西托的男孩 |
[38:17] | He used to kiss up to my foster parents all the time, | 他随时都在拍我养父母的马屁 |
[38:19] | and they would give him extra butterscotch pudding, | 他们会给他额外的奶油布丁 |
[38:22] | and I thought that they loved him more, | 我以为他们更喜欢他 |
[38:24] | but in reality, | 但事实是 |
[38:26] | they just hated all of us. | 我养父母讨厌我们所有人 |
[38:28] | – Kev, how is that helping? – I don’t know. | -小凯 讲这个有什么帮助吗 -我也不懂 |
[38:30] | I forget that’s how the story ended. | 我忘了故事的结尾不太好 |
[38:33] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[38:34] | Talk about the brown people more. | 再讲讲棕色人种的问题 |
[38:35] | I think that was helping. | 我觉得那个有用 |
[38:37] | Just because Santiago’s here doesn’t mean we love you less, | 圣地亚哥在这里不代表爸妈对你们的爱少了 |
[38:40] | and just because he’s different | 他和我们不一样 |
[38:41] | doesn’t mean that we’re gonna get rid of him. | 也不代表我们就要摆脱他 |
[38:43] | – V. – Yeah? | -小维 -怎么 |
[38:44] | – Look who it is. – Hi. | -看看谁来了 -嗨 |
[38:46] | Martina! | 玛蒂娜 |
[38:48] | Santiago! | 圣地亚哥 |
[39:03] | Only 30 seconds left. | 还剩三十秒 |
[39:04] | What the hell was that? | 你这他妈算什么 |
[39:06] | Smacking me with a two by four out there? | 居然躲在卡车那里偷袭我 |
[39:08] | That’s the way we’re gonna play this thing? | 你是打算跟我来这套吗 |
[39:10] | All’s fair in love and hobo wars, Frank. | 爱和流浪汉的战争不择手段 弗兰克 |
[39:14] | Gauntlet thrown, my friend. | 你激怒我了 朋友 |
[39:21] | Just got off the phone with the client. | 我刚跟客户们通完电话 |
[39:22] | Four Greek councils have signed deals | 四家希腊议会已经签下协议 |
[39:24] | to make Hobo Loco their featured alcoholic beverage | 让流浪疯汉作为他们的招牌酒饮 |
[39:26] | at all their fraternity parties. | 投放在旗下所有联谊会上 |
[39:28] | – We’re blowing up. – Mm-hmm. | -我们要火了 -没错 |
[39:29] | The Insta’ Story I just posted less than an hour ago | 我不到一小时前发的微博故事 |
[39:31] | already has 100,000 viewers. | 已经有十万访问量了 |
[39:36] | Oh, sorry, Victor. | 抱歉维克多 |
[39:37] | You’ve been eliminated. | 你出局了 |
[39:39] | And then there were 19. | 还剩十九个 |
[39:41] | Cardboard amateur. | 硬纸板 业余 |
[39:42] | Bubble wrap. | 气泡垫 |
[39:44] | Nice touch, Frank. | 很有创意 弗兰克 |
[39:48] | but not as clever as insulation and tarp! | 不过不如隔热材料和防水布 |
[39:51] | You are the winner | 这一局的获胜者是 |
[39:52] | of this challenge, Mikey O. | 米基·欧 |
[39:56] | All right, let’s get out there | 好了 我们离开这里 |
[39:57] | for our next challenge: | 继续下一项挑战 |
[39:59] | dumpster diving for your dinner. | 在垃圾箱中寻找晚饭 |
[40:02] | Who thinks they can bring back the best meal? | 看看谁能带回最丰盛的一餐 |
[40:05] | – I can! – Well, let’s see! | -我能 -拭目以待 |
[40:07] | Go! Go! Go! | 冲冲冲 |
[40:08] | One hour! Let’s go! | 只有一小时 快点出发 |
[40:10] | Don’t forget to share your Hobo Loco on social media! | 别忘了在社交媒体上展示流浪疯汉哦 |
[40:16] | We’re gonna make the American hobo | 我们会让美国流浪汉 |
[40:17] | as famous as Joe Camel. | 和骆驼乔[代言香烟品牌]一样有名 |
[40:41] | You did good, coming here. | 你来这里是对的 |
[40:43] | You know, Lip’s a smart guy. | 利普很聪明 |
[40:46] | I like him. | 我喜欢他这点 |
[40:48] | He’ll figure this out. | 他会解决好这件事 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:52] | But you can’t be hanging out at truck stops, right? | 但你可不能在卡车服务站乱跑 知道吗 |
[40:54] | It’s a lot of creepy people out there. | 那里有很多恐怖的家伙 |
[40:58] | Look, if I saw– | 如果我看见 |
[41:00] | if I saw a little girl on the street alone, | 一个小女孩独自待在街上 |
[41:03] | I would want to protect her, | 我会想要保护她 |
[41:05] | make sure she was safe, | 送她到安全的地方 |
[41:07] | but there are some bad people out there | 但世界上也有一些坏人 |
[41:09] | who’d want to hurt her, | 会想要伤害她 |
[41:11] | maybe say stuff | 说些不好的话 |
[41:13] | or do stuff to her. | 或者对她做些坏事 |
[41:15] | If that ever happened, | 如果你遇到了这种事 |
[41:17] | you can tell me about it. | 你可以告诉我 |
[41:22] | Hey, I’d listen to anything you have to say, | 你想说任何话 我都会认真听 |
[41:23] | try and make you feel better, | 我会努力安慰你 |
[41:25] | or maybe even beat the shit out of that person. | 或者帮你揍扁欺负你的人 |
[41:27] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[41:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[41:33] | Let’s go raid Lip’s closet | 我们去抢劫利普的衣柜 |
[41:34] | and find you something clean to wear. | 给你找点干净衣服穿 |
[41:37] | No, Sally, I didn’t say that you were responsible | 萨莉 我不是说卢忘记你的生日 |
[41:40] | for Lou not remembering your birthday. | 你应该为此负责 |
[41:43] | I said you were responsible | 我是说卢忘记你生日之后 |
[41:45] | for the way you reacted to Lou | 你对他的所作所为 |
[41:47] | not remembering your birthday. | 对此你应该负责 |
[41:48] | Guess who just got fucking fired! | 你们猜谁刚被炒鱿鱼了 |
[41:53] | Are you shushing me in my own house? | 这是我家 你居然叫我小声点 |
[41:55] | She’s doing a phone therapy session | 她正在跟客户萨莉 |
[41:56] | with her client Sally. | 做电话心理咨询 |
[41:58] | Hey, Sally. | 萨莉啊 |
[41:59] | Sally, I got all the therapy you could ever need right here! | 萨莉 你需要的所有心理咨询我这里都有 |
[42:03] | – Sorry, Sally… – What happened? | -抱歉 萨莉 -怎么回事 |
[42:04] | Why’d you get fired? | 你为什么被开除了 |
[42:06] | Bullshit this, bullshit that, blah, blah, blah. | 就那些糟心破事 一件又一件 |
[42:11] | So what’s your plan now? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[42:12] | Gonna hang around here, drinking all day? | 就待在家里 整天喝酒吗 |
[42:15] | Oh, no, I-I might eat something too. | 不一定 我可能还会吃点 |
[42:18] | What about money? | 那钱怎么办 |
[42:20] | Could you stop whining about money for two seconds, maybe? | 你能不能别整天把钱挂在嘴边 |
[42:26] | Brought some popcorn shrimp back from my shitty-ass job. | 我从那家破饭店买了点爆米花虾 |
[42:30] | – Yum. – I’m turning the furnace on. | -美味 -我要打开火炉 |
[42:32] | Gotta check for carbon monoxide leaks. | 看看会不会有一氧化碳泄露 |
[42:36] | You need a job, Fiona. | 你需要找份工作 菲奥娜 |
[42:51] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[43:19] | No! Shit! | 不要 完了 |
[43:22] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[43:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[43:32] | I’m stuck down here! | 我卡在下面了 |
[43:34] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 来了 这就来 |
[43:37] | I said I’m coming! | 我说了这就来 |
[43:39] | So, uh, what I’m hearing you say, Sally, | 萨莉 在我看来 你所说的话 |
[43:41] | is that even though you’re still mad at Lou, | 意思就是虽然你还生卢的气 |
[43:44] | you are willing to focus on the good things he does. | 但你愿意多想想他做的好事 |
[43:46] | Sally, your therapist is having a tea party | 萨莉 你的心理医生正在跟动物玩具 |
[43:48] | with stuffed animals. | 开茶话会呢 |
[43:50] | Door’s open. | 门开了 |
[43:52] | Yeah? | 找谁 |
[43:53] | We’re looking for Ingrid. | 我们想找英格丽 |
[43:55] | I’m her ex-husband. This is Dr. Kwan– | 我是她前夫 这位是关医生 |
[43:57] | Oh, I don’t give a fuck who you are. | 我他妈管你们是谁 |
[43:58] | She’s right here. | 她就在里面 |
[44:02] | Yeah, you know, Sally, | 其实呢 萨莉 |
[44:03] | we will have to continue this later | 我们得下周同一时间 |
[44:04] | same time next week. | 再继续聊这个了 |
[44:10] | I cannot believe that you betrayed me | 没想到你居然背叛了我 |
[44:12] | and brought her here. | 把她找过来了 |
[44:14] | Ingrid, Dr. Kwan explained to me | 英格丽 关医生向我解释了 |
[44:16] | that you will bleed out and die | 如果你让六胞胎都活到生产 |
[44:18] | if you carry six babies to term. | 你会大出血而死 |
[44:20] | Then why did you implant all those embryos in me? | 那你为什么要把那些胚胎放入我的子宫 |
[44:22] | Because there was only a five percent chance | 那是因为你那皱巴干瘪的子宫 |
[44:24] | of any of them surviving implantation | 胚胎能够顺利着床并存活的几率 |
[44:26] | in your shriveled-up uterus. | 本来只有5% |
[44:28] | So what you’re saying is, I’m a medical miracle? | 那你的意思是 我是个医学奇迹吗 |
[44:30] | You’ll be a medical tragedy | 如果你让六个孩子 |
[44:31] | if you carry all six of those fetuses to term. | 都活到生产 你会变成医学惨剧 |
[44:34] | I am willing to take my chances. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[44:36] | Ingrid, we are gonna go to Dr. Kwan’s office. | 英格丽 我们去关医生办公室 |
[44:37] | – No. – She is gonna do | -不 -她会按照流程 |
[44:38] | – the procedure, and then… – No, no, no, no. | -终止一部分胚胎… -不 不 |
[44:40] | …I will take you home. | 然后我带你回家 |
[44:41] | No! Get out of my house! | 不 你们滚出我的家 |
[44:43] | Bitch, if you don’t come to my office right now, | 婊子 你要是现在不乖乖跟我回办公室 |
[44:45] | I will go North Korean on you and reach into your vagina | 小心我拿出北朝鲜人的架势 伸手进你阴道 |
[44:48] | and rip those embryos out of you with my bare hands! | 把那些胚胎活生生给你拽出来 |
[44:51] | Doctor, please! | 医生 别这样 |
[44:52] | She is trying to kill my babies! | 她要杀我的孩子们 |
[44:56] | Ingrid? | 英格丽 |
[44:59] | Ingrid? Oh, crap. | 英格丽 糟了 |
[45:02] | Ingy. | 英格 |
[45:04] | Ingrid? Open this door! | 英格丽 开门 |
[45:07] | – Please. – Hello? | -求你了 -有人吗 |
[45:08] | – Is somebody down here? – Please! | -是谁下来了吗 -求你了 |
[45:10] | – I’m trapped! – Ingrid. | -我被困住了 -英格丽 |
[45:12] | Well, we all feel trapped at some point. | 人生中难免会遇到困境 |
[45:14] | Uh, do you want to talk about it? | 你想跟我聊聊吗 |
[45:16] | No, you crazy bitch! It’s Debbie! | 不 你个疯婆子 我是黛比 |
[45:19] | I need to get out of here and turn off the gas | 我得从这里出去 把煤气关掉 |
[45:21] | before the house blows up! | 免得整个房子都炸了 |
[45:23] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[45:25] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[45:26] | Help! | 救命 |
[45:27] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[45:29] | Somebody help! | 来个人救救我 |
[45:31] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[45:32] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[45:37] | My pants are stuck. | 我的裤子卡住了 |
[45:38] | Can you take them off? | 能脱掉吗 |
[45:40] | What? | 什么 |
[45:41] | Just take off your pants! | 你把裤子脱掉 |
[46:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[46:07] | Nice ass. | 屁股不错 |
[46:11] | Let’s get that gas turned off. | 我们去关煤气吧 |
[46:21] | Thank you for dinner, fancy French restaurant. | 谢谢你们给的晚餐 奢华的法式餐厅 |
[46:24] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[46:26] | Any escargots in here? | 里面有蜗牛吗 |
[46:33] | Come on! Hey! | 别这样 谁啊 |
[46:35] | All’s fair, Mikey O. All’s fair. | 不择手段 米基·欧 不择手段 |
[46:38] | Come on, now! | 别闹 |
[46:39] | Come on! Aww! | 别这样 |
[46:53] | What’s going on, fellas? | 怎么回事 孩子们 |
[46:55] | Nothing. Just selling lemonade. | 没什么 我们在卖柠檬汁 |
[46:56] | Neighbor said there was a disturbance. | 邻居举报说这里有人扰民 |
[46:58] | Yeah, Officer, I called. That was me. | 是我 警官 是我报的警 |
[47:00] | Seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[47:01] | These kids are up to no good. | 这些孩子们没安好心 |
[47:03] | They are making way too much noise, okay? | 他们制造了太多噪音 |
[47:05] | They are getting water on my car. | 还把水泼在了我的车上 |
[47:06] | Noise? That’s Tyler the Creator. | 噪音 那是饶舌霸王泰勒 |
[47:08] | They don’t belong here, sir. | 他们不属于这里 |
[47:10] | We live two streets over. | 我们只隔着两条街 |
[47:11] | Well, I mean, do you have a-a permit | 那你们难道有许可证吗 |
[47:12] | to operate a food stand in front of my house? | 可以在我家门外摆摊卖食品 |
[47:14] | Ask them, sir. Do they? | 警官你问他们 他们有吗 |
[47:15] | You need a permit to sell lemonade? | 卖柠檬汁还需要许可证吗 |
[47:21] | Eighty-three-ten will respond. | 8310已到位处理 |
[47:23] | Move the lemonade stand down the street | 把柠檬汁摊往街那边挪挪 |
[47:25] | and turn down the music. | 把音乐声音调小一点 |
[47:26] | Wait, sir, that’s it? | 等等 警官 仅此而已吗 |
[47:28] | What do you want me to do, lady? | 你希望我怎么做 女士 |
[47:29] | Shut them down. | 让他们收摊 |
[47:31] | I just got my car washed. | 我刚洗完车 |
[47:35] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[47:36] | Looks like y’all made enough money. | 你们赚的钱也差不多了 |
[47:38] | Why don’t you close up shop for the day? | 要不今天就到此为止吧 |
[47:39] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[47:42] | Just do it. | 听话照做吧 |
[47:43] | It’s not worth the aggravation. | 不值得为此激怒她 |
[47:46] | Here’s 20 bucks. | 给你们二十块 |
[47:48] | Get yourself a permit. | 申请个许可证吧 |
[47:57] | Well, you heard the man. Shut the shit down. | 你们听到他说的话了 赶紧他妈的关掉 |
[48:27] | This is great. | 气氛太好了 |
[48:29] | Big family dinner. This is exactly what I wanted. | 一大家子吃晚餐 这正是我一直以来的梦想 |
[48:33] | Are you enjoying the food, Martina? | 饭菜合你口味吗 玛蒂娜 |
[48:35] | Better than what they had in the holding cell. | 比拘留所的饭好吃多了 |
[48:39] | I am so sorry they put you there. | 很抱歉他们居然把你关进拘留所 |
[48:40] | This is not what America’s normally like. | 美国平时不是这样的 |
[48:44] | I thought you were supposed to be | 美国难道不应该是 |
[48:45] | the greatest country in the world. | 世界上最伟大的国家吗 |
[48:47] | You caught us at a bad time. | 现在时机不太好 |
[48:59] | Hey, what do you say we, um, | 要不我们吃完晚饭 |
[49:01] | finish up dinner and watch some TV? Hmm? | 再去看会儿电视吧 怎么样 |
[49:03] | You guys have Pawn Stars in Guatemala? | 危地马拉有《典当之星》吗 |
[49:09] | Uh, we cannot stay after dinner. | 我们晚饭后就要走了 |
[49:11] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[49:14] | Back? To the detention center? | 回去 回到关押中心吗 |
[49:16] | To Guatemala. | 回危地马拉 |
[49:18] | We go tonight with our uncle. | 我们今晚跟着叔叔一起走 |
[49:20] | Your uncle? | 叔叔 |
[49:21] | Jose Gomez? | 何塞·戈麦斯吗 |
[49:24] | Our father was deported, | 我们的父亲被驱逐出境了 |
[49:25] | so we have to go back to be with him. | 我们需要回去陪他 |
[49:27] | – Deported? I’m so sorry. – Si. | -驱逐出境吗 我很遗憾 -是的 |
[49:31] | Thank you for offering to foster us, | 谢谢你们提出要收养我们 |
[49:34] | but your country no longer wants | 但你们国家不再想要 |
[49:37] | the tired and poor, yearning to be free, | 疲累贫困 渴望自由之人 |
[49:40] | like the big green lady in the New York Harbor says. | 纽约港那位大大的绿女士说得不对 |
[49:44] | Big green lady? | 大大的绿女士 |
[49:45] | Statue of Liberty. | 自由女神 |
[49:55] | She’s been napping a long time. | 她睡了很久了 |
[49:57] | Probably hasn’t slept in days. | 可能好几天都没睡了 |
[49:59] | Yeah, you know, you can go if you want. | 是啊 你要是想走可以走 |
[50:02] | Are you giving me permission? | 你这是在发号施令吗 |
[50:04] | No. | 不是 |
[50:05] | No, I just mean | 我的意思是 |
[50:07] | if this is too much to deal with, | 如果你觉得这些太烦了 |
[50:09] | you know, I understand. | 我也可以理解 |
[50:10] | You really think I do anything I don’t want to do? | 你觉得我会做不愿意做的事吗 |
[50:17] | No, probably not. | 应该不会 |
[50:20] | Damn right. | 说对了 |
[50:31] | Got you. Yes. | 打死你 没错 |
[50:36] | Hey, buddy. What’s up? | 回来了 过得如何 |
[50:37] | Some lady called the cops on me. | 有位女士报警抓我 |
[50:40] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[50:41] | Nothing, just selling lemonade in front of her house. | 没什么 只是在她家外面卖了柠檬汁 |
[50:43] | Said we got water on her fancy car. | 说我们把她的好车溅上水了 |
[50:52] | What lady? | 哪位女士 |
[50:53] | Over on Bundy. | 在邦迪街那边 |
[50:55] | The one who bought Mr. Reeback’s house and redid it? | 买了雷柏科先生房子然后重装的那个吗 |
[51:00] | Who were you with? | 你当时跟谁一起 |
[51:01] | Some friends from school, | 学校的朋友 |
[51:02] | Todd and De-shawn. | 托德和迪尚恩 |
[51:03] | Black kids? | 黑人小孩吗 |
[51:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:07] | Motherfucker. | 操她娘的 |
[51:18] | We’re not gonna eat this stuff, right? | 我们不用吃这些东西吧 |
[51:20] | Oh, no, hell no. | 当然不吃 |
[51:22] | We’re gonna Fear Factor this shit. | 我们玩一波《恐惧挑战》 |
[51:23] | I made it! | 我赶到了 |
[51:25] | I made it. | 赶到了 |
[51:26] | Shit. Damn it. | 操 点儿真背 |
[51:30] | Can’t keep this player from the game, Frank. | 你可休想把我赶下台 弗兰克 |
[51:32] | How did you get out? | 你怎么出来的 |
[51:34] | Garbage truck came by. | 垃圾车路过了 |
[51:36] | Dumped me in the back. | 把我扔在了后边 |
[51:36] | It was rough, but a pile of old Big Macs broke my fall. | 场面很危险 但一堆巨无霸汉堡帮我缓冲了下 |
[51:40] | All right, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[51:41] | We’ll now go around and take our pick | 我们将四处查看 |
[51:43] | for the dumpster dive competition. | 选出垃圾箱晚餐比赛的赢家 |
[51:47] | Sushi, huh? | 寿司是吗 |
[51:49] | Brave choice. | 很勇敢的选择 |
[52:17] | You know that new bitch over on Bundy? | 你知道邦迪街那个新来的婊子吗 |
[52:19] | Yeah, she pulled some racist shit on my brother Liam, | 她居然对我弟弟利亚姆玩种族歧视那一套 |
[52:22] | so block party. Come on. | 所以要开街区派对了 走吧 |
[52:30] | Hey, Mr. Jackson. | 杰克逊先生 |
[52:32] | We’re throwing a new racist neighbor a welcome party. | 我们要给新来的种族歧视邻居办个欢迎派对 |
[52:34] | Bring your pit bull. | 带上你家斗牛犬 |
[52:36] | Come on, boy. Let’s go. | 来吧 一起去 |
[52:52] | Welcome to the South Side, bitch! | 欢迎来到南区 婊子 |
[53:01] | You sure you want to do this? | 你们确定想要这样吗 |
[53:03] | Si. | 是的 |
[53:42] | I have no idea what he said. | 我根本不知道他说了什么 |
[53:45] | It was good. He smiled. | 是好话 他笑来着 |
[53:51] | There goes my son. | 我的儿子就这样走了 |
[54:00] | I have called the police. | 我已经报了警 |
[54:04] | They are on their way. | 他们在来的路上了 |
[54:07] | You are disturbing the peace. | 你正在扰乱社区安宁 |
[54:09] | Hey, lady. | 这位女士 |
[54:11] | That was my brother with the lemonade stand. | 之前在这里卖柠檬汁的是我弟弟 |
[54:14] | – What? – That’s right. | -什么 -没错 |
[54:16] | I got a black brother. | 我有个黑人弟弟 |
[54:19] | What? That’s why you didn’t want him near your house, right? | 怎么 你就是因此才不希望他在你家附近的吧 |
[54:23] | ‘Cause he’s black? | 因为他是黑人 |
[54:26] | Okay, you need to go home. | 行了 赶紧回家去吧 |
[54:28] | Some of us have jobs. | 我明天还要上班 |
[54:30] | You know, I lived in this neighborhood my whole life. | 你知道吗 我打出生起就住在这里 |
[54:34] | Kids have always sold lemonade right here. | 这里总有孩子卖柠檬汁 |
[54:38] | Black kids, white kids, | 黑人小孩 白人小孩 |
[54:41] | Russian kids, Mexican kids. | 俄罗斯小孩 墨西哥小孩 |
[54:43] | Would you get away from my fence? | 你能别靠着我的围栏吗 |
[54:46] | Nobody ever had a problem with lemonade stands | 之前从来没人抱怨过柠檬汁摊 |
[54:51] | until all of you bougie, | 直到你们这帮 |
[54:54] | yoga-loving, | 喜欢练瑜伽 |
[54:56] | latte-sipping, | 喜欢喝拿铁 |
[54:58] | ankle tattoo-wearing, racist assholes | 喜欢脚踝上纹个身 还有种族歧视的混蛋们 |
[55:03] | moved into our neighborhood, so your fence? | 搬进了我们这个社区 你说围栏是吧 |
[55:07] | Fuck your fence. | 我去你妈的围栏 |
[55:19] | Ah, shit! | 完了 |
[56:06] | Video of the food challenge went viral. | 食物挑战的视频已经火了 |
[56:09] | Over 400,000 views. | 四十多万阅读量 |
[56:10] | People are doing something called the “Hobo Dragon.” | 还有人在玩”流浪汉火龙” |
[56:19] | We are totally getting promoted after this. | 项目结束后我们肯定会升职 |
[56:22] | Another alcohol poisoning inside? | 又一个酒精中毒的吗 |
[56:24] | Yeah, fourth one today. | 是啊 今天第四个了 |