时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m getting really sick and tired | 我真是受够了 |
[00:04] | of this “Having to tell you what happened last week” shit. | 每周都要帮你们补前情 |
[00:07] | Take some notes or something. | 自己动手记点笔记不行吗 |
[00:09] | Get a pencil. Grab some paper. | 拿支笔 再拿张纸 |
[00:12] | I’m serious. I can wait. | 说真的 我可以等 |
[00:20] | Your father is gonna be the new Hobo Loco beverage spokesperson. | 你们的父亲马上就要成为”流浪疯汉”的代言人了 |
[00:25] | Soon I’ll be able to support those I love. | 过不了多久我就能供养我爱的那些人了 |
[00:28] | Little Frank-ettes. | 小弗兰克们 |
[00:29] | Each day, you’ll be given timed challenges. | 每天都要进行限时挑战 |
[00:32] | Those of you who fail to complete the tasks will be eliminated. | 没能完成任务的人将会被淘汰 |
[00:36] | All’s fair in love and hobo wars, Frank. | 爱和流浪汉的战争不择手段 弗兰克 |
[00:40] | All’s fair, Mikey O. | 不择手段 米基·欧 |
[00:41] | All’s fair. | 不择手段 |
[00:43] | You will bleed out and die | 如果你让六胞胎都活到生产 |
[00:44] | if you carry six babies to term. | 你会大出血而死 |
[00:46] | She’s trying to kill my babies! | 她要杀我的孩子们 |
[00:48] | Ingrid? Ingrid? | 英格丽 英格丽 |
[00:49] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[00:50] | I think I might be gay. | 我觉得我可能是同性恋 |
[00:52] | I’ve just been feeling ways that I never felt before. | 最近有了一些前所未有的感受 |
[00:54] | Nice ass. | 屁股不错 |
[00:56] | Hey, so what’s the job? | 我要干什么 |
[00:57] | Busboy? uh, dishwasher? | 端盘还是洗碗 |
[00:59] | Street corner sign spinner. | 在街角转广告牌 |
[01:02] | You’ll be back tomorrow, right? | 你明天还会来的 对吧 |
[01:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:04] | Die! | 去死 |
[01:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop! | 住手 |
[01:06] | We don’t like him. | 我们不喜欢他 |
[01:08] | Santiago’s a good guy. | 圣地亚哥是个好孩子 |
[01:11] | Oh, fuck. | 我去 |
[01:13] | – Xan? – I didn’t know where else to go. | -小詹 -我没别的地方可去了 |
[01:15] | Yo, wakey, wakey. | 醒醒 |
[01:16] | Get the fuck away from me! | 别碰我 |
[01:17] | You smell like booze. | 看你这一身酒味 |
[01:18] | – You’re fired. – What? | -你被解雇了 -为什么 |
[01:20] | Some lady called the cops on me. | 有位女士报警抓我 |
[01:22] | – What’d you do? – Selling lemonade in front of her house. | -你干了什么 -在她家外面卖柠檬汁 |
[01:25] | Motherfucker. | 操她娘的 |
[01:26] | That was my brother with the lemonade stand. | 之前在这里卖柠檬汁的是我弟弟 |
[02:54] | Good morning, peaches and cream, number one girl. | 早安 又是美好的一天 我的头号女孩 |
[02:58] | How’s my six embryos today? | 我那六个胚胎今天还好吗 |
[03:00] | You mean George, Gordy, Glenn, Gladys, | 你是说乔治 戈迪 格伦 格拉迪斯 |
[03:02] | Gina, and Gabby Gallagher? | 吉娜和加比·加拉格吗 |
[03:04] | We’re pissed, Frank. | 我们气死了 弗兰克 |
[03:06] | We’re pregnant and we’re lonely | 我们怀有身孕 孤单冷清 |
[03:08] | and we’re tired of hiding from Dr. Kwan | 而且不想再为了躲着关医生 |
[03:10] | in this dark rat cave basement. | 继续住在这个漆黑的老鼠洞地下室里 |
[03:13] | The final’s today. | 今天就是决赛了 |
[03:14] | I want you home now. I want you home now. | 你赶紧回来 你赶紧给我回来 |
[03:17] | I want you the fuck home now. | 你赶紧给我滚回来 |
[03:20] | Right now. | 立刻马上 |
[03:21] | Well, yeah, sure, | 好吧 |
[03:24] | you–you want that, honey. | 我知道你希望我回去 亲爱的 |
[03:27] | This is for the future of our children. | 但这是为了我们孩子的将来 |
[03:31] | You can’t ask me to quit now. | 你总不能让我半途而废吧 |
[03:33] | You can’t ask LeBron James | 怎么能让勒布朗·詹姆斯 |
[03:35] | not to play in the playoffs. | 不去打季后赛呢 |
[03:37] | I’ll be home tonight, a winner, | 我今晚就回去 带着冠军的荣耀 |
[03:41] | 50G… | 还有五万奖金… |
[03:42] | Motherfucker! | 去你妈的 |
[03:43] | Ingy? | 英格 |
[03:47] | Things a tad stressful with the little lady, Frank? | 跟你家那位闹了点不愉快啊 弗兰克 |
[03:51] | Might be time to wash up and head home. | 也许你是该洗洗干净回家了 |
[03:54] | Nah. | 没有 |
[03:55] | She was just calling | 她就是打电话 |
[03:57] | to remind me to be humble when I win. | 提醒我赢的时候要谦虚一点 |
[04:01] | I don’t know. | 我看不是吧 |
[04:03] | That sounded a lot like a woman wanting you to quit. | 听你们说话感觉她是要你放弃比赛 |
[04:07] | Probably should. | 你就听她的吧 |
[04:09] | I’ve quit many things in my life, Mikey– | 我这辈子放弃过很多事 米基 |
[04:12] | school, jobs, marriages, | 放弃过学业 工作 婚姻 |
[04:15] | rehab several times. | 还有好几次戒毒 |
[04:17] | I am not quitting this. | 但这次我决不放弃 |
[04:20] | I am the Hobo Loco Mofo. | 我就是如假包换的流浪疯汉 |
[04:23] | Okay… | 行吧 |
[05:29] | What are you doing? That’s my Oxy! | 你在干什么 那是我的药 |
[05:31] | Hey, that bitch stole my Oxy! | 那个婊子偷了我的止疼药 |
[05:33] | You fucking skank bitch! | 你这个不要脸的臭婊子 |
[05:34] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[05:48] | South Side piece of shit! | 你就是南区的人渣 |
[05:57] | Croissants? | 羊角面包 |
[05:58] | Where the hell’d we get croissants? | 我们哪来的羊角面包 |
[06:00] | That Randy guy keeps dropping off baked goods. | 那个叫兰迪的老是送烘焙糕点过来 |
[06:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:03] | Mm, creepy guy. Ingrid’s ex-husband. | 那个猥琐男 英格丽的前夫 |
[06:05] | The more she refuses to come out of the basement, | 她越不愿意从地下室里出来 |
[06:07] | the more baked goods he drops off on our front porch. | 我们家门前就会有越多的烘焙点心 |
[06:09] | I mean, look at this. | 你瞧瞧 |
[06:10] | Cinnamon rolls, doughnut, doughnut holes… | 肉桂卷 甜甜圈 甜甜圈球 |
[06:13] | Kelly, have you tried the cinnamon bread yet? | 凯莉 你吃了肉桂面包吗 |
[06:14] | I know. Better than sex. | 太好吃了 比做爱还美妙 |
[06:18] | What’s everybody up to today? | 大家今天都有什么计划 |
[06:19] | Carl’s looking for buried treasure! | 卡尔要去寻找埋藏的宝藏 |
[06:23] | Oh, laugh it up, guys, laugh it up, | 你们就尽管嘲笑我吧 |
[06:24] | but come payday, | 到了发工资的那天 |
[06:25] | you’ll see who the real captain is. | 你们就知道谁才是真正的船长了 |
[06:26] | I gotta replace that janky furnace today. | 我得换掉那个不中用的火炉 |
[06:28] | You know how much the guy who quoted me went for? | 你知道我找的那个人报价多少吗 |
[06:30] | – 7,500 bucks. – Jesus. | -7500块 -天啊 |
[06:32] | Yeah, I’m gonna find a used one on Craigslist. | 我准备去分类广告网站上找个二手的 |
[06:34] | Craigslist is for murderers, isn’t it? | 那个网站不是杀人犯专用吗 |
[06:37] | Nah. I’ve Craigslist-ed, like, 40 times. | 不是 我用过差不多40次吧 |
[06:39] | Only gotten rape-y vibes once. | 只有一次好像遇到了强奸犯 |
[06:41] | You should try the scrapyard out past West Lake. | 你应该去西湖附近的那个废品场看看 |
[06:43] | My dad used to go there for parts | 我爸以前会去那里 |
[06:44] | when he was rebuilding his World War II | 找他重制二战时期的谢尔曼坦克 |
[06:46] | reenactment Sherman tanks, | 要用的零部件 |
[06:47] | and we saw furnaces there all the time. | 那里一直有几个火炉 |
[06:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:50] | – Where in West Lake? – I’ll show you. | -西湖的哪里 -我带你去吧 |
[06:51] | I don’t have anything else going on today. | 反正我今天也没什么事干 |
[06:53] | – Cool. – Um, no, you have softball camp, | -太好了 -不行 你得去垒球营 |
[06:55] | so you can’t hang out with Debbie today, | 所以你不能陪黛比一起去 |
[06:56] | ’cause softball camp. | 你要参加垒球营训练 |
[06:57] | “Softball camp.” | 还垒球营 |
[06:58] | You can skip camp, can’t you, Kell? | 你可以不去夏令营吗 小凯 |
[07:00] | Totally. Girls’ day. | 当然可以了 闺蜜日 |
[07:02] | We’ll bring Franny. | 我们可以带弗兰妮一起 |
[07:04] | It’s a date. | 那就说好了 |
[07:09] | May I interest you in a croissant? | 有兴趣吃个羊角面包吗 |
[07:11] | We’re a regular Starbucks. | 我们是星巴克常客 |
[07:12] | No, thanks, I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Hey, um, are you still good to give me and Xan | 你十点还能载我和小詹 |
[07:19] | – a ride downtown at 10:00? – Why are doughnuts… | -去趟城里吗 -为什么甜甜圈… |
[07:21] | – Yeah, uh, totally. – Yeah? | -当然 -可以吗 |
[07:22] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 好 到时候见 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:27] | Kev, come on! We’re gonna be late! | 小凯 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[07:32] | You go ahead! | 你先去 |
[07:34] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们到那见 |
[07:35] | With what car? What are you talking about? | 你开什么车去 你胡说什么呢 |
[07:38] | Come on! | 快点 |
[07:41] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:42] | We’re gonna be late! | 我们要迟到了 |
[07:43] | I Googled it. | 我谷歌了 |
[07:44] | Googled what? | 谷歌什么了 |
[07:45] | Vasectomies. | 输精管切除术 |
[07:47] | I saw a video on YouTube, and no, | 我在油管上看了个视频 不 |
[07:48] | I’m not doing that shit. No. | 我不要做这个手术 不去 |
[07:50] | It’s a two-millimeter incision that heals in two days. | 只是切一个两毫米的口子 两天就好了 |
[07:53] | The common cold lasts longer. | 普通感冒都比这好得慢 |
[07:55] | It’s an incision with a knife into my ball bag. | 这是用刀在我的包蛋切口子 |
[07:57] | It’s what 89% of people do | 89%不想再生孩子的人 |
[07:59] | when they don’t want to have kids anymore. | 都会这么做 |
[08:01] | You agreed to this. You said you wanted to do it. | 你同意了的 你说你想这么做 |
[08:03] | I was emotionally distraught from losing Santiago! | 那是失去圣地亚哥后伤心过度做出的冲动决定 |
[08:07] | Kevin Ball, | 凯文·鲍尔 |
[08:08] | get your ass out here right now, | 赶快给我滚出来 |
[08:10] | before I Lorena Bobbit you myself. | 不然我就亲手把你变成洛雷纳·博比特 |
[08:10] | 美国著名案件 案中妻子被醉酒丈夫洛雷纳·博比特醉酒强奸后 将他的阴茎割了下来 | |
[08:21] | Excellent. In the car. | 很好 上车 |
[08:22] | Ball family, out! | 鲍尔家族 出门了 |
[08:26] | Ball out. | 鲍尔[蛋蛋]没了 |
[08:28] | All right, hobos. | 好了 流浪汉们 |
[08:30] | The final day of the Hobo Loco Man challenge is upon us. | 流浪疯汉挑战的决赛日已经来临 |
[08:34] | Today, one of you will be crowned the Hobo Loco Man. | 今天 你们中有一人会摘取流浪疯汉之冠 |
[08:39] | Three rounds today: | 今天的比赛有三轮 |
[08:41] | quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals. | 四分之一决赛 半决赛和总决赛 |
[08:43] | The first challenge is begging! | 第一项挑战是乞讨 |
[08:47] | You’ll have two hours to make as much money as you can begging. | 你们要在两小时内乞讨到尽可能多的钱 |
[08:53] | Who do you think our competition is today? | 你觉得今天最有竞争力的是谁 |
[08:57] | Hmm, sorority girl, I think, is the dark horse. | 姐妹会的那个女的 我觉得她是匹黑马 |
[09:00] | I had a cousin once. She was part of the Delta Nu. | 我以前有个表妹 她是δν姐妹会的 |
[09:03] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[09:05] | Gloria? | 格洛丽亚 |
[09:10] | Jesus. But this guy. | 天呐 你看这个人 |
[09:13] | He may be a strong finisher. | 他可能是个强力夺冠人选 |
[09:15] | I saw him take a shit in the alley with no TP. | 我看见他在巷子里拉屎没用草纸 |
[09:18] | Wiped himself with a taco. | 直接用墨西哥卷饼擦了屁股 |
[09:20] | Hard or soft? | 硬的还是软的 |
[09:23] | The taco? | 墨西哥卷饼 |
[09:24] | Hard. | 硬的 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | .27. Coming in hot. | 0.27 很强势 |
[09:38] | Your blood is basically jet fuel. | 你的血都能当燃料了 |
[09:40] | I’ve been training my whole life for this day. | 我为这一天训练了一辈子了 |
[09:43] | .27 as well. | 也是0.27 |
[09:46] | Ain’t we even stephens? | 我们真是难分上下 |
[09:48] | All right, can I get two hours on the clock? | 好了 请显示两小时倒计时 |
[09:54] | And… | 预备 |
[09:56] | Go! | 开始 |
[09:57] | Come on, let’s go, go, go! | 快 出发 出发 |
[10:03] | Tami’s not here. Should we bounce? | 塔米没来 我们要走吗 |
[10:06] | Let’s give her another minute. | 再等几分钟吧 |
[10:08] | See? There. | 看见没 那里 |
[10:10] | That grate opens up to it. | 那个格栅能通到这里 |
[10:12] | If one of us goes under and pushes up and one of us stays here | 如果我们有人下去向上推 另一个待在这里 |
[10:15] | – pulls up… – We’ll be able to get it out! | -向上拉 -我们就能把它弄出来了 |
[10:17] | Are you a top or a bottom? | 你在上还是在下 |
[10:20] | – I mean… – I’ll go down. | -我是说… -我下去吧 |
[10:22] | – You stay here. – Right. | -你待在这里 -好 |
[10:23] | What you said. | 听你的 |
[10:25] | You’re looking a little flushed there, Debs. | 你脸有点红 小黛 |
[10:26] | – You okay? – Shut up. | -你没事吧 -闭嘴 |
[10:28] | What are you guys still doing here? | 你们还在这里干什么 |
[10:29] | Shouldn’t you be downtown? | 不是该去城里了吗 |
[10:30] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 |
[10:31] | I should text her, see what’s up. | 我给她发条短信 看看怎么回事 |
[10:33] | Okay. Ready up there? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah. You got room to push? | 好了 有地方能使上劲推吗 |
[10:36] | I think so. | 有 |
[10:40] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[10:44] | All right, Xan, come on. We gotta take the El. | 好了 小詹 快 我们去搭轻轨 |
[10:46] | What happened to Tami? | 塔米怎么了 |
[10:47] | She has to bail. | 她有点事先走了 |
[10:49] | That all she said? | 就说了这么一句吗 |
[10:50] | She gotta bail? | 她有点事先走了 |
[10:51] | No text, no emoji, | 没说细节 没加表情 |
[10:52] | – no sorry? – Yeah. So? | -没说抱歉 -是啊 怎么了吗 |
[10:55] | So she flew out of here this morning | 她今早匆匆忙忙就走了 |
[10:56] | and now you’re getting non-emoji cancellation texts? | 现在跟你发爽约短信 连表情都没加 |
[11:00] | – You’re getting the D, son. – Oh, come on. | -你要被甩了 孩子 -得了吧 |
[11:02] | People are allowed to bail, all right? | 谁都有权利先走 好吗 |
[11:03] | Stuff comes up. Texts are short. | 有事缠身 短信很短 |
[11:05] | Uh-huh. Whatever helps you sleep at night, pal. | 随你怎么想 你开心就好 兄弟 |
[11:07] | She’s right. It’s not looking good for you. | 她说得对 情况确实不太好 |
[11:08] | All right. Come on, Xan. | 好了 快走 小詹 |
[11:11] | Push! | 推 |
[11:18] | Oh, yeah? Well, I quit! | 是吗 我辞职 |
[11:28] | You ever worked on the line, Carl? | 你在生产线上工作过吗 卡尔 |
[11:30] | In the kitchen? | 厨房吗 |
[11:31] | Okay, let me ask you this. | 好吧 我问你个问题 |
[11:34] | Can you work Labor Day? | 你劳动节能上班吗 |
[11:36] | I guess. | 可以吧 |
[11:38] | Grab an apron. | 拿条围裙来 |
[11:41] | The twins tortured the Guatemalan refugees, | 折磨危地马拉难民的是双胞胎 |
[11:43] | not me. | 又不是我 |
[11:45] | That’s why this whole thing is bullshit. | 所以整件事都很扯淡 |
[11:47] | Now my wife’s like, | 我老婆说什么 |
[11:48] | “We can’t bring babies into the world, | “我们不能再生孩子了 |
[11:50] | because if we do, our daughters will kill them.” | 要是再有孩子 双胞胎会杀了他们的” |
[11:51] | Well, why is that my scrotum’s fault, | 可我的阴囊又做错了什么 |
[11:54] | and why can’t she just take the pill, | 她就不能吃点避孕药吗 |
[11:55] | like other women? | 像其他女人那样 |
[11:57] | Why is it so much worse for her to take a tiny little pill | 让她吃几个小药片 就把她逼疯了 |
[11:59] | that makes her “crazy” than it is for me | 相比之下我呢 |
[12:01] | to get my testicle lobbed off? | 我可是睾丸都要被切除了 |
[12:03] | Your testicle will not be “lobbed off,” sir. | 你的睾丸不会被切除 先生 |
[12:05] | Only your vas deferens tubes are blocked. | 只会把你的输精管堵上 |
[12:07] | Oh, it’s bullshit. | 都是扯淡 |
[12:08] | I’m calling bullshit on vasectomies. | 这个输精管切除术我认为就是扯淡 |
[12:10] | Time’s up, vasectomies. | 到此为止吧 输精管切除术 |
[12:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What is that? | 等等等等 那是什么 |
[12:14] | Needle. | 针头 |
[12:15] | Local anesthesia. | 要先进行局部麻醉 |
[12:17] | Oh, good. I’ma need a lot of that. | 好 多给我来点这个 |
[12:19] | Uh, lots extra, please. | 加大剂量 谢谢你 |
[12:20] | I don’t want to feel anything from my waist down. | 腰部以下我不想有任何知觉 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:27] | All right. So what’s my prognosis? | 好了 我的预测诊断是什么 |
[12:29] | The prognosis? | 预测诊断 |
[12:30] | How long am I gonna be in extraordinary pain? | 我会维持”剧痛”状态多久 |
[12:33] | Oh, uh, day or two at the most. | 最多一到两天 |
[12:34] | We’ve already called in a Vicodin prescription to your pharmacy, | 我们已经让药房给你配了维柯丁 |
[12:37] | so take that as needed. | 有需要可以服用 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:41] | You feel anything down here? | 下面有知觉吗 |
[12:43] | Any feeling at all? | 能感觉到什么吗 |
[12:45] | No. | 没有 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[12:48] | Now just try to relax, Mr. Ball. | 你放松休息会儿吧 鲍尔[蛋蛋]先生 |
[12:51] | Is that a crack? | 你在拿我的蛋蛋开玩笑吗 |
[12:52] | No. Just your name, sir. | 没有 我只是在叫你的名字 先生 |
[12:54] | Uh, won’t you make yourself comfortable, | 现在请你放松下来 |
[12:55] | enjoy this Muzak, and I’ll be back shortly? | 享受音乐 我马上就回来 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:04] | Now push! | 用力 |
[13:05] | Are you pushing? | 你在用力吗 |
[13:06] | Yes, I’m pushing! | 我很用力了 |
[13:11] | Is the coast clear? | 周围安全吗 |
[13:12] | Yep. Coast is clear. | 安全 可以放心行动 |
[13:14] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[13:16] | I need some advice, Debbie. | 我需要你的建议 黛比 |
[13:18] | Not for me. For a friend. | 不是我 是帮我一个朋友问 |
[13:19] | – You got a sec? – Sure, shoot. | -你有空吗 -当然 说吧 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 那好 |
[13:24] | It’s crowning! | 就快出来了 |
[13:25] | – You’re crowning. – Awesome. | -你太强了 -太棒了 |
[13:28] | – I’ll come up and pull. – Okay. | -我这就上来拉 -好 |
[13:29] | So here is my friend’s situation. | 我朋友的情况是这样的 |
[13:32] | She’s pregnant, and she’s worried | 她怀孕了 但她很担心 |
[13:34] | that her man won’t be there for her | 等她那六个孩子要生的时候 |
[13:36] | when her six babies come, | 她的男人不会在身边陪她 |
[13:38] | so she’s asked me what to do. | 所以她来问我该怎么办 |
[13:40] | How will she know | 她如何确定 |
[13:42] | that he’s really gonna be there? | 她男人会不会陪着她呢 |
[13:45] | Frank is not going to be there for you. | 弗兰克是不会陪着你的 |
[13:47] | Definitely not, Ms. Jones. | 绝对不会 琼斯太太 |
[13:50] | You should run away with that ex-husband guy. | 你应该跟你那个前夫走 |
[13:52] | He loves you. | 他很爱你 |
[13:53] | People change. | 人是会改变的 |
[13:55] | That is the entire basis of my therapeutic practice– | 我给病人做心理治疗都是基于这点 |
[13:58] | that people change. | 人是会改变的 |
[14:00] | Frank can change, right? | 弗兰克也一样 不是吗 |
[14:02] | No. Times a million, no. | 不 一千万个不 |
[14:05] | But he seems so committed. | 但他对我那么忠诚 |
[14:08] | You could test him. | 你可以考验一下他 |
[14:10] | For what? | 考验什么 |
[14:11] | To see how he really feels about you. | 看看他对你的感情到底有多深 |
[14:13] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[14:14] | Might as well. | 不妨一试 |
[14:15] | Could tell him you have terminal cancer | 你可以告诉他你癌症晚期了 |
[14:17] | or are gonna die in three days, | 或者三天后就会死 |
[14:18] | see what he says about that. | 看看他怎么说 |
[14:20] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[14:22] | And this works? | 这个真的有用吗 |
[14:24] | What works? | 什么有用 |
[14:25] | Testing a man for his loyalty. | 考验一个男人的忠诚度 |
[14:27] | How do you test a man for loyalty, Fiona? | 你会怎么考验一个男人的忠诚度 菲奥娜 |
[14:29] | You don’t need to test. | 根本用不着考验 |
[14:30] | If it’s got a dick, it ain’t loyal. | 如果他长了根鸡巴 他就不可能忠诚 |
[14:32] | And what’s with the hole in the floor? | 地板上这个洞又是怎么回事 |
[14:34] | A little early for a drink, isn’t it? | 这会儿就喝酒有点太早了吧 |
[14:37] | All right, Mom. I’m gonna turn in. | 别唠叨了 老妈 我去睡会儿 |
[14:40] | I’ll have money for you later today. | 今天晚点我就会给你钱 |
[14:43] | Any chance you could get it to me now? | 你能现在就给我吗 |
[14:45] | I gotta buy a used furnace, | 我得买个二手熔炉 |
[14:47] | and bailing you out of jail last week | 上周把你从监狱保出来 |
[14:48] | kind of cleaned me out. | 几乎花光了我的积蓄 |
[14:51] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[14:55] | See you in 20. | 20分钟后给你 |
[15:05] | All right! | 各位 |
[15:06] | Emiliano, KJ, Stump. | 埃米利亚诺 KJ 斯塔普 |
[15:08] | This is Carl. He’s our new fry guy. | 这是卡尔 新来的炸锅小弟 |
[15:10] | This is grill, bun warmer, and beverage. | 他们分别负责烧烤架 面包炉和饮料 |
[15:13] | Iraq vet, ex-con, laid off by GE. | 伊拉克退休老兵 前科犯和下岗工人 |
[15:17] | Don’t call us that, Lori. | 别这么叫我们 罗莉 |
[15:18] | Yeah, what the fuck, Lori? | 怎么说话呢 罗莉 |
[15:19] | Be nice to this one, boys. | 对他好一点 各位 |
[15:20] | He’s never worked on a line before. | 他以前没在生产线上工作过 |
[15:22] | Hey, all you got to do is follow that chart. | 听着 你要做的就是照着表上的指示 |
[15:25] | When it says fry, you fry. | 上面说可以炸了 你就开始炸 |
[15:30] | All right, kid, here’s the deal. | 听着 小屁孩 |
[15:32] | We close at 11:00 P.M. | 我们11点关门 |
[15:34] | 11:01 P.M., | 11:01的时候 |
[15:36] | we all smoke a blunt at the picnic table out back. | 我们会在饭店后面的野餐桌抽烟 |
[15:39] | As fry guy, you get to join us. | 作为炸锅小弟 你可以加入我们 |
[15:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[15:49] | You going the old signage route, Frank? | 你要用写标语这种老式乞讨法吗 弗兰克 |
[15:53] | A bit trite, don’t you think? | 这有点太老套了 你不觉得吗 |
[16:14] | It’s true. | 事实就是这样 |
[16:16] | I got kicked out of the military | 我在军队的时候 |
[16:19] | ’cause I couldn’t get enough of his cock. | 因为太过迷恋他的屌 被开除了 |
[16:22] | I lost a leg to the Taliban. | 跟塔利班作战时 我丢了一条腿 |
[16:26] | Did they give a shit? No. | 他们对我有丝毫关心吗 没有 |
[16:29] | Sent my rainbow ass packing. | 让我带着我挂了彩的屁股打包走人 |
[16:32] | Our dream | 我们的梦想 |
[16:33] | was to return home | 就是能戴着 |
[16:35] | with two purple hearts. | 两颗紫心勋章回家 |
[16:37] | Instead, | 然而 |
[16:39] | we’re in a parking lot | 我们却只能待在停车场 |
[16:41] | with nothing to show for it | 除了我们的爱 |
[16:43] | except our love. | 一无所有 |
[16:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:56] | Oo-rah. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:40] | Phillip Gallagher? | 菲利普·加拉格 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Oh, yeah, you sit tight, okay? | 在这 你在这坐会儿 好吗 |
[17:43] | You, uh, read about the ten best hotels of 2015. | 可以看看这本2015年度十佳宾馆 |
[17:46] | Good? All right. | 好吗 好的 |
[17:54] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[17:55] | Uh, I want to apply to foster a ten-year-old girl. | 我想申请抚养一个十岁大的女孩 |
[17:57] | Uh, foster to adopt, as her legal guardian. | 作为她的合法监护人收养她 |
[17:59] | – She a blood relative? – No, but– | -她跟你有血缘关系 -没有 但是 |
[18:01] | So you’re an unlicensed non-relative. | 所以你是未经允许的非亲属 |
[18:03] | Where’s her mom? She in the system? | 她妈妈在哪里 她是合法监护人吗 |
[18:05] | No one knows where her mom is. | 没人知道她妈妈去哪了 |
[18:07] | No dad in the picture? Grandparents? | 也没有爸爸 祖父母 |
[18:12] | Well, I’ll tell you right now, Mr. Gallagher, | 这么跟你说吧 加拉格先生 |
[18:13] | this process isn’t set up to give a 20-something male | 这个流程并不是为了一个二十多岁的 |
[18:16] | non-relative guardianship of a prepubescent girl. | 男性非亲属去收养一个女童而设定的 |
[18:19] | – Sure. – Lot of steps involved. | -当然 -事关许多流程 |
[18:22] | Lot of paperwork. | 许多文件 |
[18:23] | I, uh–I brought a pen, so… | 我带了一支笔 所以 |
[18:28] | The girl you came with–is she the child you want to foster? | 跟你一起来的女孩 就是你想收养的吗 |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:32] | Is she already in your care, | 现在已经是你在照顾她了吗 |
[18:34] | staying at your residence? | 住在你的住所 |
[18:38] | She, uh– she feels safe with me. | 她跟我在一起才觉得安全 |
[18:42] | A’ight, her mom just up and left her. | 她妈妈抛下她走了 |
[18:45] | A’ight? She has no place else to go. | 你明白吗 她没有别的地方可以去 |
[18:47] | That’s not how this process works. | 那也不能这么办 |
[18:49] | You can’t just start fostering someone. | 你不能擅自抚养她 |
[19:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:07] | Um, before we get started in here, | 在我们开始之前 |
[19:09] | gonna need you to sign this liability release. | 需要你签署这份免责声明 |
[19:13] | If you could just sign right down there for me. | 你在那上面签下名就好 |
[19:16] | What are the chances I develop an internal hematoma? | 有没有可能会出现血肿 |
[19:19] | Extremely rare. | 极其少见 |
[19:20] | What if I piss blood tomorrow? | 如果明天我尿血怎么办 |
[19:22] | Very rare. | 不太常见 |
[19:23] | Okay, time to sign. | 好了 是时候签字了 |
[19:30] | Doctor will be with you momentarily. | 医生马上就会来了 |
[19:55] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[19:56] | So we’re all good there. | 好了 这里都没问题 |
[19:57] | Add “Check smoke detectors” and a working furnace. Debs! | 还有”检查烟雾警报器”和壁炉 小黛 |
[20:00] | – On it! – Great. | -马上 -很好 |
[20:03] | Also, it says something about where I sleep. | 还有 这里还对我睡觉的地方做了要求 |
[20:06] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[20:08] | “Own bed in a room with no more than one other person, | “只能跟最多一个同性 |
[20:11] | of the same sex.” | 睡在同一个房间里” |
[20:15] | Okay, uh, so maybe I could get a bunk bed for you and Debbie? | 好 我可以给你和黛比弄一个双层床 |
[20:18] | – That sounds fun, right? – What? No way. | -听着很好玩 是不是 -什么 不行 |
[20:20] | No offense. I have Franny. | 没有恶意 我已经有弗兰妮了 |
[20:23] | All right, so I’ll put the bunk beds in Fiona’s room, | 好 那我把双层床放到菲奥娜的房里 |
[20:25] | you two can go in there, and Xan can have your old room. | 你们俩可以住那里 小詹住你的房间 |
[20:27] | No. I’m a grown woman. | 不行 我已经是成年女性了 |
[20:28] | I’m not sharing a room with Fiona. | 我不想跟菲奥娜睡一间房 |
[20:28] | Look, she needs to sleep somewhere, Debs! | 她需要睡觉的地方 小黛 |
[20:33] | A’ight, I’m sorry. I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[20:35] | I’m trying to figure this out, all right? | 我只是想解决这个问题 好吗 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna go buy a bunk bed, | 我先给你买一个双层床 |
[20:38] | and we’ll just go from there, yeah? | 然后我们一步一步来 好吗 |
[20:45] | Hey. Mm, here. | 给你 |
[20:48] | Utilities plus half of what I owe you. | 水电费加上我欠你钱的一半 |
[20:51] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[20:54] | And for my next trick, don’t wake me. | 为了剩下的钱 别把我吵醒了 |
[20:58] | Is she just going to bed now? | 她是准备要去睡觉了吗 |
[21:09] | Done. Let’s roll. | 完事了 快走吧 |
[21:10] | Already? That was fast. | 好了吗 这么快 |
[21:12] | Yeah, all done. Easy-peasy. | 是的 都完了 简单得很 |
[21:13] | What–shouldn’t we sign you out? | 什么 不办出院手续吗 |
[21:15] | No, did it. All paid, like Fandango. | 已经办好了 钱都结了 很快的 |
[21:17] | I’m so proud of you, baby. | 我为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[21:20] | And then there were five, | 现在这里有五位 |
[21:22] | ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[21:23] | Yes! | 是的 |
[21:25] | Five contestants remain. | 还有五位参赛者留下来了 |
[21:29] | All right, for the semifinals, | 很好 接下来的半决赛 |
[21:30] | we have a challenge that is gonna separate | 我们的挑战 |
[21:32] | the truly loco from the mildly loco. | 将会把真正疯汉和轻度疯汉区分开来 |
[21:35] | We call it | 我们称之为 |
[21:36] | The South Side Emergency Room Challenge! | 南区急诊室挑战 |
[21:41] | County General is two blocks away on Ellis | 县综合医院在离这两个街区的埃利斯街上 |
[21:45] | and boasts the longest emergency room waiting time | 据说是整个芝加哥就诊需要等最久的 |
[21:49] | in all Chicago: | 急诊室 |
[21:51] | 11 hours. | 要等11个小时 |
[21:54] | Your challenge, | 你们的挑战是 |
[21:56] | in one hour or less, | 在一个小时之内 |
[21:57] | is to get seen by an ER doctor. | 得到急诊室医生的诊治 |
[22:01] | You ever gotten through in less than an hour? | 你有在一个小时内看成过医生吗 |
[22:03] | No, not possible. | 没有 不可能 |
[22:05] | It’s gonna take gushing blood. | 必须得见血 |
[22:06] | Amputation. | 截肢手术 |
[22:08] | Grand mal seizure. Aw. | 癫痫大发作 |
[22:11] | Can I get one hour on the clock, please? | 我可以开始一小时倒计时了吗 |
[22:14] | Oh… All right. | 来吧 |
[22:15] | And… | 现在 |
[22:17] | Go! | 开始 |
[22:26] | Yo, Brad, hey. Hey, man, | 布拉德 好兄弟 |
[22:28] | could I borrow a socket set? | 我能跟你借一组套筒吗 |
[22:30] | I got a bunk bed getting delivered. | 我买了张双层床 现在正运回我家去 |
[22:31] | Take whatever you need. Yeah. | 需要什么你拿就好了 |
[22:33] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[22:34] | I miss a party, or… | 我错过了一个派对还是 |
[22:36] | Uh, not a party. | 不是派对 |
[22:37] | Uh, just some refined sugar in honor of Jay Z over there. | 就是些精制糖 给这位Jay Z庆祝的 |
[22:40] | Jay Z Jay Z? | |
[22:42] | – I’m 100 days tomorrow! – No shit! Yo! | -明天就戒酒一百天了 -不是吧 |
[22:45] | Hey, man, I’m so sorry. | 哥们 真抱歉 |
[22:46] | Fuck, I must have forgot. Yo. | 该死 我肯定是忘了 |
[22:48] | That’s no joke, all right? | 这可不是什么小事 |
[22:49] | What can I say? I got a good sponsor. | 我还能说什么 我有个这么好的担保人 |
[22:51] | You know what? We’ll hit the 8:00 a.m. | 这样吧 我们明天早上八点 |
[22:52] | tomorrow morning and get some pie and celebrate, okay? | 买点派庆祝一下 好吗 |
[22:54] | – Sounds good. – All right, good. | -听起来不错 -行 那好 |
[22:57] | Hey, go ahead. Have a cupcake. | 去吧 吃块蛋糕 |
[23:00] | Hey, man. Um… | 哥们 |
[23:02] | Cami say anything to you about Tami? | 卡米跟你说塔米的事情了吗 |
[23:05] | What about Tami? | 塔米怎么了 |
[23:06] | I don’t know. She’s acting funny. | 我不知道 她今天怪怪的 |
[23:07] | She was supposed to pick us up this morning–never showed. | 她今早本该来接我们 却没出现 |
[23:10] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听说 |
[23:12] | Maybe she’s not cool with the whole Xan thing. | 也许她是因为小詹的事不高兴 |
[23:15] | I mean, it’s one thing to start dating a guy, | 跟一个男人约会是一回事 |
[23:17] | but it’s another thing to start dating a dad with a preteen. | 跟个带着孩子的爸爸约会可就是另外一回事了 |
[23:20] | What’s she been saying about it? | 这件事上她说过自己的想法吗 |
[23:22] | Oh, nothing. I mean… | 什么都没说 |
[23:24] | I don’t know. I guess I didn’t really ask. | 我不知道 我大概也没问过 |
[23:26] | Women like to be asked everything. | 女人喜欢对方主动问自己的意见 |
[23:28] | I don’t buy 1% milk instead of 2% without asking Cami. | 我连买多少脂肪含量的牛奶这种事都先问卡米 |
[23:31] | What, you think she’s gonna make me choose | 你觉得她会逼我在她 |
[23:33] | between her and Xan? That–that’s crazy. | 和小詹之间做选择吗 这也太疯狂了 |
[23:35] | I don’t know, but you gotta ask. | 那我可不知道 但你肯定得问 |
[23:37] | Just ask, pretend-listen, and nod. | 问一下 假装在听 然后点头就行了 |
[23:39] | Works every time. | 特别管用 |
[23:44] | Okay girls, here we go. | 好了孩子们 进去吧 |
[23:47] | Here we go, honey. Okay. | 来吧 亲爱的 好了 |
[23:53] | Oh, you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[24:01] | Oh, the pain. | 疼 |
[24:02] | The pain is still so much. It’s mucho. | 还是好疼 太疼了[西语] |
[24:06] | Muy mucho pain. | 非常疼[西语] |
[24:08] | The painkillers haven’t kicked in yet? | 止痛药还没起效吗 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I… | 我 |
[24:11] | …am answer questions. | 是在回答你的问题 |
[24:14] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:14] | I’ll get you some ice. | 我去给你拿点冰 |
[24:16] | You gotta ice it today every 20 minutes. | 你今天每隔20分钟就要冰敷一次 |
[24:18] | 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off. | 敷20分钟 停20分钟 |
[24:20] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[24:23] | You guys want me to make you a snack before I go to work today? | 要我给你们做点吃的吗 趁我还没去上班 |
[24:26] | Yes! | 要 |
[24:28] | Kev? | 小凯 |
[24:30] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[24:34] | Are you gonna be okay watching the girls today? | 你今天还能照看女儿吗 |
[24:36] | Mm, yes, nachos. | 当然 玉米片 |
[24:39] | Extra guac | 多放鳄梨酱 |
[24:41] | and sour cream. | 和酸奶油 |
[24:42] | Shit. | 我去 |
[24:47] | Hey, Deb. | 小黛 |
[24:48] | Kev had a minor medical procedure this morning. | 小凯今早做了个小手术 |
[24:50] | He’s not up to watching the girls. | 他没法照顾孩子了 |
[24:52] | Can you watch them for a few hours while I run to the Alibi? | 你能帮我照看几个小时吗 我要去艾莱柏 |
[24:54] | Yeah, sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[24:55] | Just throw them in the Pack ‘n Play with Franny. | 把她们扔弗兰妮的婴儿床上就行 |
[24:57] | I have her watching cartoons till we’re done here. | 我这边在忙 给她放了动画片看 |
[24:59] | Thanks, girl. | 谢了 妹子 |
[25:00] | Cute furnace. | 这火炉不错 |
[25:01] | Only cost me 700 bucks. | 只花了七百块呢 |
[25:11] | I got a fork in my leg! | 我腿上插了个叉子 |
[25:13] | I need to see a doctor! | 我需要看医生 |
[25:15] | I’m suicidal. I’m going to do it. | 我有自杀倾向 我马上就要自杀了 |
[25:19] | – I’m really– – You ready? | -我真的 -准备好了吗 |
[25:21] | I’m really gonna do it. I’m serious. | 我马上就要自杀 我是认真的 |
[25:24] | – There you go. – I’m– I’m so suicidal. | -给你 -我有严重的自杀倾向 |
[25:27] | I’m going to do it. | 我马上就要自杀了 |
[25:32] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:45] | You go. | 走 |
[25:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[25:54] | My friend and I have this cough. | 我朋友和我一直咳嗽 |
[25:56] | – It just won’t– – Code red. TB alert. | -一直不 -红色警报 结核病警报 |
[25:59] | I think he’s got a– | 我觉得他 |
[26:00] | Yes, sir. One second. | 好的 先生 马上 |
[26:01] | TB protocol! Get them to quarantine! | 结核病应对方案 送他们去隔离区 |
[26:03] | You’re being admitted. | 你们入院了 |
[26:04] | There are some wheelchairs here for you right now. | 马上就有轮椅来接你们 |
[26:07] | Sir, if you could just have a seat. | 先生 请您坐下 |
[26:08] | Get them to isolation right away! | 马上把他们隔离起来 |
[26:10] | We’ll take you back to see the doctor. | 我们会带你们去看医生 |
[26:13] | Let’s get them to quarantine. | 送他们去隔离区 |
[26:23] | Could someone get that, for fuck’s sake? | 谁他妈去开下门行吗 |
[26:31] | Oh, God. Keep your fucking pants on. | 天 快别敲了 急什么 |
[26:38] | What? | 有事吗 |
[26:39] | I’m Peter Naylor, here to see Phillip Gallagher. | 我是彼得·内勒 来找菲利普·加拉格 |
[26:42] | – He at home? – Lip! | -他在家吗 -利普 |
[26:44] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[26:49] | Guess not. | 看来不在 |
[26:49] | What about Alexandra Galvez? | 那亚历山德拉·加尔韦呢 |
[26:53] | She in? | 她在吗 |
[26:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:55] | Alexandra Galvez. G-A-L-V-E-Z. | 亚历山德拉·加尔韦 |
[26:57] | Female, age ten, African-American. | 女性 十岁 非裔美国人 |
[27:00] | Oh, Xan? That her name? | 小詹 她大名叫这个 |
[27:04] | Uh, I’m sorry. I was sound asleep. | 抱歉 我刚刚睡得太熟了 |
[27:06] | Yeah, Xan crashes here sometimes. | 没错 小詹偶尔睡这儿 |
[27:08] | – Why? – I’m with DCFS, | -怎么了 -我是家庭服务部的 |
[27:11] | here to do a home safety check | 因菲利普·加拉格提交的申请 |
[27:12] | for a case opened up by Phillip Gallagher. | 来这进行家庭安全检查 |
[27:18] | May I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[27:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:30] | We’re just doing a few, uh, home improvement projects today. | 我们今天正在进行几项房屋改进计划 |
[27:34] | Your tetanus is up to date, right? | 你打破伤风了吧 |
[27:39] | Is that an open hole in the floor? | 地上那是一个开放的洞吗 |
[27:43] | Uh, yes, but it’s not what it appears to be. | 是的 但事情不是你看到的那样 |
[27:45] | My sister is actually a welder, so she’s very qualified to– | 我妹妹其实是个焊工 所以她有能力 |
[27:49] | uh, Debs, can you come down here, please? | 小黛 你能下来一下吗 |
[27:55] | Who’s in charge of these children? | 谁负责照看这些孩子 |
[27:58] | Um, Debbie. Debbie is. | 黛比 黛比负责 |
[28:00] | Uh, the woman you can’t find? | 就是你找不到的那个女人 |
[28:02] | Uh, well, she’s definitely here. | 她肯定在 |
[28:03] | She’s just probably getting a tool or something. | 多半是去找工具了 |
[28:05] | Debs! Can you come down here, please? | 小黛 你能下来吗 |
[28:08] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[28:12] | Uh, it doesn’t seem like Debs is here. | 看样子小黛不在 |
[28:14] | Well, also, I was– I was here. | 我之前在 |
[28:17] | I was right upstairs, so if the kids needed anything, | 我就在楼上 要是孩子们需要什么 |
[28:19] | I–I would’ve heard them and come running. | 我会听到他们然后跑下来的 |
[28:22] | Weren’t you sound asleep? | 你不是在熟睡吗 |
[28:26] | Uh– Yes. | 是的 |
[28:29] | And where does Alexandra sleep? | 亚历山德拉睡在哪儿 |
[28:32] | Uh, on the couch, most of the time, I think. | 大多数时候都睡沙发上吧 |
[28:37] | We take really good care of her. | 我们有很好地照顾她 |
[28:44] | Upstairs? | 去楼上看看吗 |
[28:45] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[28:46] | Of course. | 好的 |
[28:52] | Oh, we did it! | 我们做到了 |
[28:53] | Got it done. | 搞定 |
[28:54] | New furnace, boy! | 新火炉 |
[28:59] | Oh, I’m parched. | 我渴死了 |
[29:00] | Can I drink out of that? | 我能用那个喝水吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[29:03] | Let me turn it on. | 我帮你打开 |
[29:14] | Oh, see, there’s Debs. | 看 小黛在那呢 |
[29:16] | I knew she was here. | 我就知道她在 |
[29:18] | Debs! | 小黛 |
[29:19] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[29:20] | Hey, Debbie? | 黛比 |
[29:22] | W-would you come in here, please? | 你能进来吗 拜托 |
[29:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:25] | It’s fine. We’re all set here. | 没事 我已经调查完了 |
[29:32] | No, you bitch! | 不要 你个贱人 |
[29:34] | If you can just wait a moment… | 你能等等吗 |
[29:35] | She–she was just outside, | 她之前就在外面 |
[29:36] | and, see, this is her daughter here, Francis. | 看 这是她女儿 弗兰西斯 |
[29:40] | Oh, Phillip, good. | 菲利普 你来得正好 |
[29:42] | This is, um… | 这是 |
[29:43] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[29:44] | Uh, he’s here for the house check. | 他是来做家庭安全检查的 |
[29:48] | Peter, how’s it going, man? | 彼得 你好吗 |
[29:49] | I’m Phillip. It’s–it’s very nice to meet you, sir. Um… | 我是菲利普 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[29:53] | I wasn’t expecting you here so soon. | 我没想到你会这么快来 |
[29:55] | Unannounced. | 调查前是不会通知的 |
[29:56] | Right, um… | 是的 |
[29:58] | Well, I’m here now, so, uh, how about I take over | 我现在在了 接下来就交给我吧 |
[30:01] | and I’ll–I’ll give you the tour, then? | 我带你转转 |
[30:03] | Miss Gallagher already showed me around. | 加拉格小姐已经带我转了一圈了 |
[30:05] | She did. Okay. | 这样 好吧 |
[30:07] | I’m sure you’re, uh, a really busy guy, | 你肯定很忙 |
[30:09] | but, you know, maybe just give me a couple minutes. | 但是 麻烦给我几分钟时间 |
[30:11] | I can show you around. | 我可以带你看看 |
[30:12] | You know, explain a couple things. | 解释一些事 |
[30:14] | I got two more appointments today. | 我今天还要去两个家庭 |
[30:17] | Look, just come back in a couple hours, all right? | 过几个小时再来 好吗 |
[30:20] | Please, I-I just got her a comforter. | 拜托 我刚给她买了床被子 |
[30:22] | All right? I-I got her a bunk bed coming. | 还买了个双层床 |
[30:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:26] | I’m done here. | 我已经看完了 |
[30:47] | 凯利 你在干什么 | |
[30:52] | Ahoy, mateys. | 伙计们 |
[30:54] | Break’s over. Come on. | 休息结束 该干活了 |
[30:55] | Hey, yo, can I ask you guys something real quick? | 我能问你们个事吗 |
[30:57] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -可以 |
[30:58] | What do you think this picture’s of? | 你们觉得这张照片是什么 |
[31:02] | It’s easy. It’s hot, is what it is. | 简单 就是很性感 |
[31:05] | Two fucking hot lesbians being fucking hot. | 两个性感女同激情似火 |
[31:07] | Yeah, lesbian porn. | 是的 女同黄片 |
[31:09] | My dick’s hard. | 我鸡巴硬了 |
[31:10] | Yo, that’s my sister and my girlfriend. | 那是我姐和我女朋友 |
[31:12] | – No way. – Fuck you. | -不可能 -去你妈的 |
[31:14] | Which one’s your sister? | 哪个是你姐姐 |
[31:16] | Uh, she’s macking on your girl, huh? | 她在勾搭你女友 |
[31:26] | Why the hell’d you let DCFS in here? | 你怎么能让儿童与家庭服务部的人进来 |
[31:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:28] | I had no idea who that guy was. I-I didn’t– | 我不知道那人是谁 我不 |
[31:30] | Who the fuck did you think that was? | 你以为他是谁 |
[31:32] | He’s wearing a tie and he’s got a fucking clipboard. | 他打着领带 拿着笔记板 |
[31:33] | I was asleep! I’m not a fucking mind reader. | 我当时在睡觉 我又不会读心术 |
[31:36] | Why didn’t you tell me they were coming? | 你怎么不告诉我他们会来 |
[31:37] | – Why didn’t I tell you? – Yes. | -我怎么没告诉你 -是的 |
[31:39] | Maybe if I’d known DCFS was dropping by– | 也许我要是知道儿童与家庭服务部的人要来 |
[31:41] | Jesus Christ. Do you have any idea | 老天 你知道 |
[31:43] | how much you fucked this up for me? | 你把我坑得有多惨吗 |
[31:44] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[31:45] | I did not invite DCFS here. | 家庭服务部的人又不是我请来的 |
[31:48] | I did not leave a–a furnace in the house… | 我也没在家里放一个火炉 |
[31:50] | …Or kids in a Pack ‘n Play, | 没把孩子们留在婴儿床里 |
[31:52] | or an open hole in the fucking floor. | 也没在地板上弄出一个洞来 |
[31:54] | No, but you sure as shit didn’t help, Fiona. | 是的 但你也没帮忙 菲奥娜 |
[31:56] | The old Fiona would’ve handled this, | 以前的菲奥娜会解决这事的 |
[31:58] | would’ve spun shit, would’ve covered for me. | 会扭转局面 会帮我打掩护 |
[31:59] | What was I supposed to do, huh? | 那我该怎么做 |
[32:01] | Bake him a fucking cake? | 给他烤个蛋糕吗 |
[32:02] | No, but I expected you to not be drunk | 不 但我希望你不要在 |
[32:03] | in the middle of the day. | 大白天就喝醉 |
[32:05] | How about that, huh? | 可以吗 |
[32:18] | Maybe I’m tired of playing Susie fucking Sunshine | 也许我只是受够了总是扮演 |
[32:22] | all the time, huh? Think of that? | 知心大姐 你有想过吗 |
[32:28] | ‘Cause if I want to be | 因为如果我 |
[32:30] | drunk in the middle of the fucking day, | 想在大白天喝醉 |
[32:31] | that is my fucking business. | 那也是我的事 |
[33:06] | We are very lucky to have Camilla back with us today… | 今天很荣幸能再次请到卡米拉 |
[33:09] | Why can’t we watch the game? This sucks. | 为什么不能看比赛 这节目烂死了 |
[33:11] | Where’s Kevin? | 凯文呢 |
[33:13] | Kev had a vasectomy today. | 小凯今天做了输精管切除 |
[33:15] | Poor bastard. | 可怜的家伙 |
[33:16] | Worst day of my life. | 我人生中最黑暗的一天 |
[33:17] | I know, but it was time, | 我知道 但是是时候了 |
[33:19] | with Santiago, and, of course, | 现在圣地亚哥走了 当然 |
[33:21] | me telling him it was time. | 我也告诉他是时候了 |
[33:22] | They warn him about the pooling? | 他们告诫了他可能会瘀血吗 |
[33:24] | – You had blood pooling, too? – Ah. | -你下面也有过淤血吗 -可不是吗 |
[33:26] | They had to drain me like a pig down there. | 他们只能像杀猪一样 给我下面放血 |
[33:29] | You have to be nice to the old boy, V. | 你得对这老家伙好点 小维 |
[33:31] | He’s going through some serious torture down there. | 他那下面正经历着真正的折磨 |
[33:37] | Alibi. | 艾莱柏酒吧 |
[33:39] | The who? | 你是哪位 |
[33:41] | Reschedule what? | 重新约什么时间 |
[33:45] | What do you mean, he didn’t have it? | 你这话什么意思 他没做 |
[33:46] | He’s at home right now, recovering. | 他现在正在家里恢复啊 |
[33:48] | He said his pain level’s a te– | 他说疼痛等级达到了十… |
[34:29] | Hey, it’s Tami. Leave a message. | 我是塔米 请留言 |
[34:32] | Hey, Tami, um, | 塔米 |
[34:35] | it’s me. Uh… | 是我 |
[34:37] | Look, I’m–I’m sure you’re– | 你看 我估计你 |
[34:39] | you’re probably getting off work soon. | 很快就要下班了 |
[34:41] | I’m about to hit a meeting, | 我要去参加个戒酒互助会 |
[34:46] | you know, ’cause I, uh– | 怎么说呢 因为我现在 |
[34:50] | I need a meeting. | 我需要去互助会 |
[34:55] | Actually, I had a– a pretty shitty day, | 其实我这一整天都糟透了 |
[34:57] | to be honest. | 说真的 |
[35:03] | Yeah, just call me back, all right? | 给我回电话 好吗 |
[35:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:11] | Hello, I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[35:17] | Hey, Carl, we’re in here. | 卡尔 我们在这边 |
[35:18] | We’re in the kitchen! | 我们在厨房里 |
[35:20] | We got muffins, y’all! | 大家伙儿 我们买了玛芬蛋糕 |
[35:22] | Muffins! Muffins! Muffins! | 玛芬 玛芬 玛芬 |
[35:25] | The best. | 笑死我了 |
[35:27] | Carl, your sister is so fucking funny. | 卡尔 你姐姐太有意思了 |
[35:29] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[35:30] | Oh, it’s an inside joke. You wouldn’t get it. | 是个当事人才明白的笑话 你不会懂的 |
[35:33] | It’s a muffin commercial. | 是个玛芬广告 |
[35:35] | You know the fat guy from the muffin commercial? | 你知道那个玛芬广告里的胖子吧 |
[35:37] | “We got muffins, y’all!” | “大家伙儿 我们买了玛芬蛋糕” |
[35:41] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[35:46] | I’m gonna run up and get dressed. | 我要上楼一趟 穿衣服 |
[35:47] | D, can I borrow something to wear? | 小黛 我能借件衣服穿吗 |
[35:49] | Of course, girl. Take whatever. | 当然了 妹子 随便拿 |
[35:50] | Do you want to split another with me, | 你想跟我喝一瓶 |
[35:51] | or you want your own when you’re back? | 还是等你回来再开一瓶 |
[35:53] | Split with you. | 跟你喝一瓶 |
[35:54] | Be right back, fry guy. | 我马上回来 炸锅小弟 |
[35:55] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[36:00] | The fuck you think you’re doing? | 你以为你他妈干什么呢 |
[36:02] | Putting peanut butter on a Ritz. | 往饼干上涂花生酱 |
[36:03] | No, with Kelly. Why you trying to get with her? | 不 我说凯莉 你为什么要跟她勾搭 |
[36:06] | – What? – Stop fronting. | -什么 -别装了 |
[36:08] | I’m not fronting. | 我没装 |
[36:09] | Her and I just get along good. | 我只是跟她处得来 |
[36:11] | Aren’t I supposed to get along well | 我不该跟我弟弟的女友处得来吗 |
[36:12] | with my brother’s girlfriend if she’s awesome? | 如果她这么棒的话 |
[36:14] | No, she’s my awesome, not your awesome. | 不 她再棒也是我的 不是你的 |
[36:17] | She’s not a lesbian, dumbass. | 她不是蕾丝 笨蛋 |
[36:18] | Exactly. She’s not gay. | 没错 她不是同性恋 |
[36:20] | Although she is the kind of girl | 虽然她是那种有可能 |
[36:21] | who could come out later in life. | 年纪大一点才出柜的姑娘 |
[36:23] | I’m not getting total gay vibes, | 我感觉到的不完全是拉拉的气场 |
[36:25] | but it’s inconclusive, so…I’d say yeah, | 但并不确定 所以我觉得没错 |
[36:28] | she’ll probably eventually end up gay. | 她很可能最终变成同性恋 |
[36:31] | Just knock it off. I mean it. | 你就别闹了 我说真的 |
[36:33] | There’s nothing going on between me and your girlfriend. | 我和你女朋友之间没什么 |
[36:35] | Keep your blouse on, Carl. | 冷静点 卡尔 |
[36:37] | You guys know where, uh, Lip went? | 你们知道利普去哪了吗 |
[36:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:40] | Well, he’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[36:41] | I gotta find him. | 我得找到他 |
[36:45] | Hey, Xan, do you know where Lip might be? | 小詹 你知道利普可能会在哪吗 |
[36:47] | Maybe the shop? | 可能会在店里 |
[36:49] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[36:53] | – Hey, Mikey. – Yeah, Frank? | -米基 -怎么了 弗兰克 |
[36:55] | No matter what the final challenge is, buddy, | 无论终极挑战是什么 哥们 |
[36:57] | I-I just want you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[37:00] | you’ve been a pleasure to work with. | 与你共事很愉快 |
[37:02] | You’re a hobo from another mother. | 我们是没有血缘关系的流浪兄弟 |
[37:04] | Thanks for that. Thank you, Frank. | 多谢你这么说 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[37:07] | Couldn’t have said that better myself. | 我就说不出来这么好听的话 |
[37:11] | All right, let’s get started! | 好了 开始吧 |
[37:16] | From hundreds of hopefuls to dozens of competitors, | 从数百名人参赛 到几十人竞争 |
[37:19] | to eight finalists | 再到八人闯入决赛 |
[37:22] | to six valiant losers… | 有六位虽败犹荣 |
[37:26] | …And finally, finally, to two final hobos. | 最后的最后 我们剩下两位流浪汉 |
[37:30] | We’ve come to the last round, | 我们来到了最后一轮 |
[37:32] | where Frank and Mikey will compete mano y mano, | 弗兰克与米基将在这轮中一对一竞争 |
[37:36] | but the question is, | 但问题是 |
[37:37] | who will wear the Hobo Loco crown? | 谁将会戴上流浪疯汉之冠 |
[37:42] | – Hold on. – That’ll be me. | -等等 -那就是我 |
[37:50] | Was that a train? | 那是火车声吗 |
[37:52] | Oh, man, I hate trains. | 我去 我讨厌火车 |
[37:55] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[37:56] | When you think of the classic American hobo, | 当你想到美国流浪汉的经典形象时 |
[38:00] | what is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[38:01] | Jumping on a moving train! | 那就是跳上开动的火车 |
[38:07] | The train will barrel down | 火车将会在弗兰克和米基身边 |
[38:10] | on Frank and Mikey | 减速通过 |
[38:12] | and you two will run like hell to hop on. | 而你俩要使劲跑过去跳上火车 |
[38:16] | The hobo who is in the car | 当火车开过终点线的时候 |
[38:18] | when the train crosses the finish line is our winner, | 还在车上的流浪汉就是我们的赢家 |
[38:20] | but first, four shots each! | 但首先 每人先干四杯 |
[38:24] | Loco up! | 流浪汉 干杯 |
[38:28] | 流浪疯汉王 五万元支票 | |
[38:40] | You came! My baby. | 你来了 我的宝贝 |
[38:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[38:44] | Frank, something’s wrong. I’m in pain. | 弗兰克 不对劲 我很疼 |
[38:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:47] | I’m cramping and I’m spotting | 我在绞痛 下面有出血 |
[38:49] | and there’s a lot of blood. | 而且已经出了很多血 |
[38:50] | I think I’m having between one and six miscarriages. | 我觉得我要流产了 数量在一个到六个之间 |
[38:53] | Right now? Oh, God. | 现在吗 我的天 |
[38:56] | Yeah, look, I-I need you to come home. Care for me. | 你听着 我需要你回家照顾我 |
[39:00] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[39:01] | Okay. Here’s the plan. | 好吧 计划是这样 |
[39:03] | You pop a squat right here for just a few minutes. | 你就在这里找个地方蹲一下 |
[39:05] | – I will– – Pop a squat? | -等我… -蹲一下 |
[39:06] | Or–or sit on those very comfortable benches, | 或者坐在那些超级舒服的长椅上 |
[39:08] | and I will be back momentarily. | 我马上就回去 |
[39:10] | This’ll take three, maybe five minutes. | 就再三五分钟的样子 |
[39:12] | I am miscarrying. | 我要流产了 |
[39:14] | Will you come with me, or will you stay? | 你到底是跟我走还是留下来 |
[39:16] | Frank, four shots, or you’re disqualified. | 弗兰克 4杯酒 不喝就淘汰 |
[39:20] | Come with me, Frank. Come. | 跟我走 弗兰克 回家 |
[39:25] | I’m coming! | 马上就来 |
[39:27] | I will be back. I love you. | 我会回去的 我爱你 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna win this. | 我要赢下这场 |
[39:30] | I’ll be back. | 马上就好 |
[39:31] | There he goes. There he goes. Okay! | 他喝了他喝了 很好 |
[39:35] | Oh, like nothing! | 简直轻而易举 |
[39:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:47] | We, uh–we shut down at 5:00. | 我们 我们5点就打烊了 |
[39:49] | Closing up here. Can I help you? | 我准备关门了 你有什么需要吗 |
[39:51] | I’m looking for my brother, Lip. | 我来找我弟 利普 |
[39:52] | – Is he here? – You’re Lip’s sister? | -他在吗 -你是利普的姐姐 |
[39:54] | – Yeah. – No way. I’m Jason. | -嗯 -不会吧 我是杰森 |
[39:56] | – Hi. – Your brother’s a great guy. | -嗨 -你弟弟人很好 |
[39:57] | Yeah, he is. | 是的 |
[39:59] | He’s not here, though. Nobody here but me. | 不过他不在 这儿就我一个 |
[40:02] | You want me to text him and tell him– | 要不要我给他发短信跟他说下 |
[40:03] | No, no. I think he’s avoiding me | 不用了 我猜他在躲我 |
[40:06] | ’cause I fucked something up for him. | 我搞砸了他一件事 |
[40:09] | I owe him an apology. | 我欠他一句抱歉 |
[40:11] | Apparently, I owe everyone an apology. | 显然我欠所有人一句道歉 |
[40:14] | Well, you can talk to me about it. | 你可以和我聊聊 |
[40:16] | You know, if you want to. | 如果你想的话 |
[40:23] | Shit is going down, Jason– | 我的生活 杰森 |
[40:26] | God– | 操 |
[40:27] | in my life. | 已经一塌糊涂了 |
[40:36] | I’m broke… | 我破产了 |
[40:39] | …back home, | 搬回家住 |
[40:42] | and my boyfriend’s married. | 结果发现自己被小三 |
[40:45] | I got fired from the place that I managed. | 然后还被解雇了 我原来是那里的经理 |
[40:50] | Probably heard all that before, right? | 这些你大概早听说过了吧 |
[40:51] | Lip comes in whining about me. | 利普肯定在这儿抱怨过我 |
[40:54] | He doesn’t, no. | 他没说过 |
[40:57] | Liar. | 骗人 |
[41:01] | I went to jail, too. Yeah. | 我刚从局子里出来 |
[41:04] | Assault charges. Punched a racist. | 因为打了一个种族主义者 |
[41:08] | Court date coming up. | 快开庭了 |
[41:12] | And I sold drugs today. | 今天我还卖了毒品 |
[41:17] | That was fun. | 蛮有意思的 |
[41:21] | And I’m just in a really fucked-up place. | 我现在真是跌入人生谷底 |
[41:27] | You ever been in a fucked-up place? | 你有没有跌入过人生谷底 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 有 |
[41:35] | See? | 是吧 |
[41:36] | You know what I’m talking about. | 那你肯定懂我 |
[41:42] | So many motorcycles in here. | 这里好多摩托车啊 |
[41:46] | No one get tired of looking at them? | 不会有人觉得看腻了吗 |
[41:52] | You mind? | 我能喝吗 |
[41:56] | Oh, yeah, sure. Go. | 可以 当然可以 你喝 |
[41:57] | Fuck. Sorry. That’s so rude. | 操 抱歉 我太没礼貌了 |
[41:59] | Yeah. | 你喝 |
[42:01] | Go get yourself a cup. | 你去拿杯子吧 |
[42:09] | I taught myself to ride a bike, by the way. | 我自行车是自学的 你知道吗 |
[42:13] | The kind you pedal. | 就是那种脚踏车 |
[42:16] | I taught Lip, too. | 利普也是我教的 |
[42:18] | He doesn’t remember that now. | 这事儿他现在大概已经忘了 |
[42:19] | I taught him… | 我教了他… |
[42:24] | And I taught Debbie and Carl | 我还教了黛比和卡尔 |
[42:27] | and Ian and Liam. | 还有伊恩和利亚姆 |
[42:47] | It’s not bad. | 没那么糟 |
[42:48] | Lip. | 利普 |
[42:50] | I-I’ve been texting and–and calling all day. | 我给你发了一天短信 我打你电话 |
[42:54] | Now is not a great time. | 我现在不太方便 |
[42:57] | Look, is this about Xan? | 是因为小詹的事吗 |
[42:59] | And what, you– you just don’t show up, or– | 你就干脆放我鸽子吗 |
[43:00] | Okay, slow your roll, all right? | 你冷静一点 好吗 |
[43:02] | Uh, you guys go ahead. | 你们先走吧 |
[43:03] | – I’ll catch up. – Okay. | -我马上就来 -好的 |
[43:05] | I’ve had a really shitty day, all right? | 我今天一天过得糟透了 |
[43:08] | DCFS showed up unannounced. | 家庭服务部突击检查 |
[43:09] | Fiona answered the door fucking drunk. | 菲奥娜给开的门 还醉醺醺的 |
[43:11] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[43:15] | What is this? | 现在是什么情况 |
[43:18] | Why–why are you sending me to voice mail? | 你为什么把我转入语音信箱 |
[43:22] | This isn’t about you. | 这件事和你无关 |
[43:23] | So what, you’re just pissed, then, | 怎么 那你只是不爽 |
[43:25] | that I’m trying to foster Xan? | 因为我要收养小詹吗 |
[43:27] | I mean, is it so crazy that– | 我只是想让别人的生活好过一点 |
[43:28] | that I’d want to make someone’s life any better? | 这件事难道就这么疯狂吗 |
[43:30] | Okay, I’m pregnant. | 听着 我怀孕了 |
[43:37] | I realized it this morning in the shower. | 我早上洗澡的时候意识到的 |
[43:40] | I’m late. | 我那个没来 |
[43:42] | So I left your house, I got a test, | 所以我就匆匆离开你家 去做了测试 |
[43:45] | and I saw the… | 我看到了 |
[43:47] | …biggest, bluest plus sign I’ve ever seen, | 这辈子见过的最大最蓝的加号 |
[43:50] | and so I went back to CVS, got another test. | 于是我回到药店 买验孕棒又测了一次 |
[43:54] | Positive. | 阳性 |
[43:59] | You sure it’s mine? | 你确定孩子是我的吗 |
[44:01] | Yeah, I’m sure it’s yours. | 嗯 我确定是你的 |
[44:04] | I make Boone wear a condom. He’s been in the Philippines. | 我让布恩带套了 他之前去过菲律宾 |
[44:06] | I double-bag that shit. | 我还让他戴了两层 |
[44:09] | What are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[44:11] | We. What are we gonna do? | 是我们 我们要怎么办 |
[44:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:25] | Shit. | 靠 |
[44:26] | My Uber’s here. I gotta go. | 我的优步到了 我得走了 |
[44:29] | No, no, we–we have to talk about this, right? | 等下 这事儿我们得好好谈谈 好吗 |
[44:37] | Well, can I– can I call you later? | 我晚点给你打电话 行吗 |
[44:39] | Yeah, uh, if you want to call me, | 嗯 你想打的话 |
[44:41] | that’s cool, but if you don’t… | 当然很好 但是如果你不想… |
[44:44] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[45:03] | Hey, man, I’m–I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 喂 哥们儿 我现在有点事 |
[45:05] | Can I call you back? | 我等会儿再回你行吗 |
[45:09] | W-w-what happened? | 怎么了 |
[45:12] | That train is coming in fast, | 那列火车开那么快 |
[45:14] | and we’re supposed to run and jump on that thing? | 居然叫我们追上跳上去 |
[45:19] | One man’s…fast is another man’s slow. | 总有个我快你慢的 |
[45:23] | Maybe we should go in on it together, | 或许我们应该一起上去 |
[45:25] | though, like compadres. | 像一对好兄弟 |
[45:26] | First one up helps the other. | 先上的人帮忙拉一把 |
[45:29] | We split the money. | 我们平分奖金 |
[45:30] | You’re just saying that | 你这么说 |
[45:31] | because you’re in worse shape than my liver. | 只是因为你的状况比我的肝还糟 |
[45:34] | No, Frank, I genuinely like you! | 不 弗兰克 我是真心喜欢你 |
[45:38] | You’re my best friend! | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[45:39] | There’s no “We” In “Win,” O’Shea. | 赢家只有一个 欧谢 |
[45:45] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[45:53] | Go! Go, go, go, go, go! | 开始 冲冲冲冲 |
[45:57] | 加油 威猛麦基 | |
[45:58] | Yo, Frank, wait for me! Man! | 弗兰克 等等我 兄弟 |
[46:01] | That’s it? That’s all you’ve go– | 怎么 你就这么点本事 |
[46:06] | Yeah! Yeah! | 棒 棒 |
[46:09] | Yeah–no! | 不 |
[46:16] | Not without me, Frank, | 别想甩下我 弗兰克 |
[46:17] | you motherfucker! | 混账东西 |
[46:21] | Get off of me! Jesus. | 放开我 老天 |
[46:24] | I wanna win! | 我想赢 |
[46:26] | – Frank! – Jesus. | -弗兰克 -天呐 |
[46:31] | Oh, no. That’s the finish line, | 糟糕 火车抵达终点线了 |
[46:33] | and neither hobo reached the train. | 两个流浪汉都没能跳上火车 |
[46:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:38] | Okay. Thank you, Frank. | 好吧 拉我一把 弗兰克 |
[46:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:43] | Oh, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[46:46] | Great job, kids. | 干得好 年轻人 |
[46:47] | Oh, boy, that was some event. | 这可真是场盛事 |
[46:49] | I’ll just take this right off your hands. | 这个就直接给我吧 |
[46:51] | Actually there’s– there’s been a development, | 事实上 有新的进展 |
[46:53] | Frank, if you could just– just hold. | 弗兰克 你稍等片刻[拿着] |
[46:55] | Hold? I’ll just hold this big fat check I just won. | 拿着 我就拿着这张我刚赢得的大支票 |
[46:59] | In the event that no one wins the final event, | 由于没人能赢得终极挑战 |
[47:00] | the hobo with the largest social media following wins. | 在社交媒体上粉丝最多的流浪汉就是最后赢家 |
[47:04] | – Gloria! – Gloria! | -格洛丽亚 -格洛丽亚 |
[47:05] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[47:06] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我呢 |
[47:08] | She posed topless with fans. | 她发过裸上身照 |
[47:10] | You–you can’t compete with–with titties. | 露奶子这招你比不过 |
[47:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Hobo Loco Man is… | 女士们 先生们 “流浪疯汉王”得主就是… |
[47:16] | Gloria! | 格洛丽亚 |
[47:28] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:55] | Hey, what’s all this? | 这是在干吗 |
[47:56] | Movie night. Say what? | 电影之夜 什么 |
[47:58] | Taking a popcorn break. | 中途吃点爆米花休息休息 |
[48:00] | Hey. I was thinking, you know, | 我想着 要不要 |
[48:02] | maybe you and I could go spend some time upstairs. | 我俩到楼上独处一下 |
[48:04] | Already? It’s–it’s early. | 现在就上去 还很早呢 |
[48:07] | I was thinking, you know, | 我想着 |
[48:07] | maybe you and I could just hang out. | 我俩可以单纯聊聊天 |
[48:09] | I’m fresh out of the shower. | 我刚洗完澡哦 |
[48:10] | Want some butter, Kell? | 要黄油吗 小莉 |
[48:11] | Does the pope wear a funny hat? | 教皇是不是戴着顶搞笑的小帽 |
[48:15] | W-why don’t you watch the movie with us? | 不如你跟我们一起看电影吧 |
[48:16] | We’re watching Showgirls. | 我们在看《艳舞女郎》 |
[48:18] | You’re watching Showgirls? | 你们居然在看《艳舞女郎》 |
[48:19] | Yeah. She’s never seen it before. | 没错 她以前没看过 |
[48:21] | The old brunette is being such a good mentor | 那个年长褐发女简直是 |
[48:22] | to the young blonde one. | 那个年轻金发女的人生导师 |
[48:23] | – I know. – Okay. | -就是啊 -好吧 |
[48:24] | Kell, I’ma head upstairs right now. | 小莉 我现在就到楼上去 |
[48:26] | I’d really like if you came with me. | 我非常希望你跟我一起上去 |
[48:28] | No way. | 不行 |
[48:29] | She needs to see how it ends. | 她得看完结局 |
[48:31] | I know how it ends. | 我知道结局是什么 |
[48:48] | Hey, man. Hey. | 哥们 |
[48:50] | Hey. You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[48:52] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[48:52] | I’m so sorry, man. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:55] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[48:57] | Don’t be sorry. It’s okay. | 不用道歉 没事的 |
[48:58] | All right? We all slip. | 知道吗 人都会犯错 |
[48:59] | Not like this, man. | 不是这种错 |
[49:01] | 100 days I just flushed down the drain. | 一百天的努力就这么葬送了 |
[49:03] | Just like I did one time. Right? | 我曾经也破戒过 不是吗 |
[49:06] | Brad fucked up, too. We all have, a’ight? | 布拉德也搞砸过 我们都犯过错 |
[49:08] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[49:10] | Okay? What’s important | 知道吗 重要的是 |
[49:11] | is that you get back up again. | 你重新站起来 |
[49:13] | I don’t even remember what happened. | 我连发生了什么都不记得 |
[49:17] | It just took over me. | 酒瘾占据了我的理智 |
[49:22] | Your sister had vodka, | 你姐姐带伏特加来了 |
[49:24] | and all of a sudden, I’m drinking it. | 我忽然就开始喝起来 |
[49:28] | Next thing I know, I’m calling my guy and shooting up. | 接着我就联系毒贩 给自己注射了毒品 |
[49:41] | You said my sister. | 你说我姐姐 |
[49:45] | Fiona came by the shop looking for you. | 菲奥娜来店里找你 |
[49:49] | Wasn’t her fault, man. It was mine. | 不是她的错 怪我自己 |
[49:52] | I asked her for it. | 是我跟她要酒喝 |
[49:59] | Fiona gave you vodka? | 菲奥娜给了你伏特加 |
[50:02] | It’s on me. | 都怪我 |
[50:03] | It’s not on her, a’ight? | 不是她的错 好吗 |
[50:05] | I’m a fucking piece of shit waste of space. | 我就是个废物 活着也是多余的 |
[50:08] | No. | 不 |
[50:10] | You’re a good guy, a’ight? You’re good. | 你是个好人 知道吗 你是个好人 |
[50:13] | – You are good. – No. | -你很好 -才不是 |
[50:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[50:21] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[50:22] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[50:23] | It’s all right. That’s okay. That’s okay. | 没关系 没事的 没事的 |
[50:26] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[50:34] | All right, girls, go upstairs and play. | 姑娘们 到楼上去玩 |
[50:36] | Daddy had a major surgery | 爸爸刚动完大手术 |
[50:38] | and we need to give him some time to rest. | 得让他好好休息 |
[50:40] | Yeah, I’m sorry, girls. I’m a little out of commission. | 没错 抱歉 姑娘们 爸爸不太舒服 |
[50:43] | I just got to get my strength back, though. | 我需要恢复体力 |
[50:44] | I love you! | 爱你们哦 |
[50:46] | How you doing, babe? What’s your pain level? | 你感觉怎么样 宝贝 疼痛程度到几级 |
[50:50] | – 12. – Oh, my goodness! | -12级 -天呐 |
[50:53] | You’re so brave. | 你好勇敢 |
[50:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[50:57] | Is that the stuff to make my hot wings? | 那些是给我做辣鸡翅的材料吗 |
[50:59] | Yes, that is the stuff to make your homemade hot wings. | 没错 那些就是给你做自制辣鸡翅的材料 |
[51:02] | Gonna take me about two or three hours. | 我得花两三个小时才能做好 |
[51:05] | It’s a long time of being on your feet | 经过一整天辛苦工作后 |
[51:07] | after a full day of work, but– | 还要站上那么久 很累 不过 |
[51:09] | That sounds amazing. Thank you. | 听起来很棒 谢谢你 |
[51:14] | I should probably look at it. | 要不让我看看吧 |
[51:18] | What? | 什么 |
[51:19] | The wound. | 你的伤口 |
[51:20] | Make sure it’s not getting infected. | 确保伤口没有感染 |
[51:25] | You know, | 其实 |
[51:26] | it’s no need to, because– | 不需要看 因为 |
[51:28] | I already checked it earlier. | 我之前已经看过了 |
[51:29] | Um, it’s–it’s fine. | 没问题 |
[51:30] | It’s all good. | 挺好的 |
[51:31] | Checked the stitches. | 我看了缝针的地方 |
[51:33] | I can tell. | 能看出来 |
[51:34] | You gotta be safe. | 我再确认一下 |
[51:36] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[51:39] | I know I’ve been having nachos all day, so… | 我今天吃了一整天玉米片 所以… |
[51:43] | …I got a lot of gas going on down there. | 下边的空气可能不太清新 |
[51:45] | You don’t want anything. | 我不希望熏到你 |
[51:47] | Don’t be nervous, Kev… | 不要紧张 小凯 |
[51:49] | …Unless there’s something you’re not telling me. | 除非你瞒了我什么事情 |
[51:51] | Okay, okay, okay, fine! | 好吧好吧 我错了 |
[51:52] | I didn’t get a vasectomy. I pretended to | 我没做输精管切除术 我假装做了 |
[51:54] | while taking Vicodin all day, and I was masturbating, | 其实吃了一整天维柯丁 而且还撸管了 |
[51:57] | and I learned to do one of the dances on Fortnite. | 我还学了《堡垒之夜》里的一种舞蹈 |
[52:00] | I’m the devil himself. | 我简直是魔鬼本人 |
[52:01] | I’ll reschedule the vasectomy right now. | 我这就重新预约手术 |
[52:04] | You’re damn right you will. | 这他妈还差不多 |
[52:05] | Fuck! | 操 |
[52:09] | God. | 真他妈狠 |
[52:13] | You’re still making the wings, though, right? | 不过你还是会做鸡翅的吧 |
[52:20] | Oh, hey, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[52:22] | You’re leaving? | 你这是要走吗 |
[52:25] | Well, of course I’m leaving. | 我当然要走 |
[52:27] | What did you think would happen? | 不然你觉得会怎么样 |
[52:29] | It was a test, you idiot, | 我是在考验你 蠢货 |
[52:31] | and you failed. | 你没通过 |
[52:32] | A test? | 考验我 |
[52:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:34] | I didn’t miscarry. | 我没有流产 |
[52:36] | I was testing you to see if you gave a shit, | 我是想看看你是否在乎我 |
[52:39] | and you don’t. | 而你不在乎 |
[52:40] | So now you’re going off with this clown | 所以你现在要跟这个笨蛋走 |
[52:43] | because I failed a non-test I didn’t know I took? | 就因为我在毫不知情的情况下没通过考验吗 |
[52:46] | Hello, Frank. Nice to see you. | 弗兰克你好 很高兴见到你 |
[52:49] | Uh, what about the babies? | 那孩子们怎么办 |
[52:53] | I’m gonna reduce to two. | 我会减到两个 |
[52:56] | Randy’s gonna make bread full-time. | 兰迪会全职做面包 |
[52:59] | I love you and the six G’s. | 我很爱你 也爱我们的六个宝宝 |
[53:01] | I know there’s some truth to that, Frank, | 我知道你这话有几分真心 弗兰克 |
[53:04] | but medication or not, | 但是不管吃不吃药 |
[53:06] | you’re just not good for me. | 你对我都没有好影响 |
[53:10] | Look, the point is | 重点在于 |
[53:12] | there’s always gonna be someone you love | 你就算再喜欢我和孩子们 |
[53:14] | more than me and the kids. | 也会有更喜欢的东西 |
[53:17] | She means alcohol, Frank, | 她指的是酒 弗兰克 |
[53:19] | because you’re an alcoholic. | 因为你是个酒鬼 |
[53:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:21] | I got– I got that. | 我听得懂 |
[53:24] | I need you to sign this. | 我需要你签一下这个 |
[53:26] | Says you’ll never come forward to claim any paternity rights. | 声明你放弃一切亲子关系权利 |
[53:32] | Please. | 请 |
[53:33] | Usually, there’s some… | 可是 一般情况下 |
[53:35] | …exchange of funds when rights are signed away. | 放弃权利的时候会有资金交易 |
[53:41] | How’s 5K for your trouble? | 给你五千能解决吗 |
[53:43] | I’d be a lot less trouble for 10K. | 给我一万的话能解决得更彻底 |
[53:46] | Good-bye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[53:47] | Ingrid, sugar, | 英格丽 宝贝 |
[53:49] | – su–sweetheart. – No, no, no. Good-bye. | -亲 亲爱的 -别说了 再见 |
[53:51] | W-w–honey, Ingy, listen to me. | 宝贝 小英 你听我说 |
[53:55] | That’s two Ls in “Gallagher”? | 加拉格的”拉”是提手旁吧 |
[53:58] | Make it out to cash. | 直接给我现金吧 |
[54:04] | Now for breaking news, | 重大新闻 |
[54:05] | we go live to the scene of a drive-by shooting– | 我们即将直播驾车射击案发生现场 |
[54:09] | Hey, campers. What are we watching? | 野孩子们 你们看什么呢 |
[54:12] | We were watching Showgirls, but it’s over. | 之前在看《艳舞女郎》 现在结束了 |
[54:14] | Yep, show’s over. Time for bed, Kell. | 对 看完了 该睡觉了 小莉 |
[54:16] | – Come on. – I missed Showgirls ? | -走吧 -我居然错过了《艳舞女郎》 |
[54:21] | When she slips on the marbles… | 她在大理石地板上滑倒的时候… |
[54:23] | Oh, my God, that’s good. | 我的天 简直太精彩了 |
[54:25] | Ooh, candy corn. Where did we get that? | 粟米糖 这是什么时候买的 |
[54:27] | Dollar store. Off-season aisle. | 一美元店 过季产品货架 |
[54:29] | Oh, I’ma eat the fuck out of this. | 看我大吃特吃丫的 |
[54:32] | Hey, did Carl tell you about the time | 卡尔跟你说过吗 |
[54:35] | that he shoved 16 of these fuckers up his nose? | 有一次他往鼻子里塞了16个这玩意儿 |
[54:39] | – Come on, we don’t need to be talking about it. – So gross. | -拜托 有必要提这件事吗 -超恶心 |
[54:41] | 16? | 16个吗 |
[54:43] | He bio-engineered that shit right up there. | 他简直是在鼻子里做了个生物工程 |
[54:47] | – What’s up, Lip? – With a fucking spoon | -利普回来了 -还他妈拿了个勺子 |
[54:49] | trying to get it out. | 为了给它搞出来 |
[54:54] | A hundred days he was sober, Fiona. | 他整整一百天滴酒没沾 菲奥娜 |
[54:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[55:02] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[55:05] | My sponsee. | 我担保的人 |
[55:07] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[55:09] | Jason from the shop. | 店里的杰森 |
[55:11] | I’m his sponsor. | 我是他的担保人 |
[55:14] | You just got my sponsee fucking drunk. | 你他妈把我担保的人灌醉了 |
[55:16] | He didn’t say he was your– | 他没说他是你的… |
[55:19] | A hundred days, | 整整一百天 |
[55:20] | he was sober! | 他滴酒没沾 |
[55:33] | And that’s sad. I’m sorry for him. | 太惨了 我很同情他 |
[55:37] | But it’s not my fault. I didn’t know. | 但这不怪我 我又不知道 |
[55:41] | No, nothing’s your fault anymore, huh? | 是啊 什么事都怪不着你 对吧 |
[55:44] | You weren’t there. You don’t know. | 你又不在场 你不知道情况 |
[55:46] | I know someone waved vodka in his face. | 我知道有人在他面前晃伏特加 |
[55:49] | I know when he left you, he called his dealer | 我知道他跟你分开后 就打给了毒贩 |
[55:52] | and he shot up heroin. | 然后注射了海洛因 |
[56:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:03] | Look, I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[56:10] | No, you didn’t care enough to know. | 你根本不在乎 怎么会知道 |
[56:24] | Listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[56:29] | I want you out of this fucking house. | 我他妈要你滚出这个家 |
[57:04] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[57:08] | Ooh, candy corn. | 哟 有粟米糖 |