时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[00:10] | Oh. I’m supposed to do what? | 你说我该做什么 |
[00:12] | Yeah, w-no, I got a-I got a baby. | 没门 我带着娃 |
[00:15] | I’ve had two hours of sleep. | 昨晚只睡了两小时 |
[00:16] | I don’t have time for this. It– | 我没空陪你玩这个 |
[00:19] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[00:22] | Here’s what you missed last week. | 你上周错过了这些内容 |
[00:26] | Okay. | 行了吧 |
[00:28] | Do you wanna join me? | 要一起喝一杯吗 |
[00:30] | Faye Donahue. | 法耶·多纳休 |
[00:31] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[00:32] | At high school graduation. | 在高中毕业典礼 |
[00:33] | Right before everything changed forever. | 就在一切都永远改变之前 |
[00:35] | Kyle Holmes was my fiancé. | 凯尔·霍姆斯曾是我的未婚夫 |
[00:37] | Who is this Kyle guy? | 这个叫凯尔的是谁 |
[00:39] | You know what you did! | 你心里清楚你做过什么 |
[00:40] | I don’t. I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[00:42] | Claudia Nicolo. | 克劳蒂娅·尼科洛 |
[00:43] | I left you a little something on the nightstand. | 我给你留了一点东西在床头柜 |
[00:45] | I’m not a prostitute. | 我不是妓女 |
[00:46] | Yes, I did think you were a prostitute | 我从妓女角选中你时 |
[00:49] | when I picked you up on Ho Corner, | 的确以为你是妓女 |
[00:50] | but I see now that you are more than that. | 但现在你在我心中远远不止那样 |
[00:53] | Oh, hello. Aunt Oopie here. | 你好 我是乌比姑妈 |
[00:56] | – Aunt Oopie’s got everything covered here. – Date? | -一切都有乌比姑妈搞定 -约会 |
[00:57] | I’m gonna teach Fred and that little colored boy | 我会教弗莱德和那个黑鬼小男孩 |
[01:00] | about the Gettysburg Address. | 林肯的葛底斯堡演说 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry. Wha-what was that part? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[01:03] | She can’t be Fred’s guardian, Tami. | 她不能当弗莱德的监护人 塔米 |
[01:05] | She’s racist as fuck. | 她种族歧视超严重 |
[01:07] | Miss Brenda, are you inviting me to the cookout? | 布伦达小姐 你这是邀请我去传说中的野餐吗 |
[01:10] | I am inviting you to the cookout. | 我就是邀请你去传说中的野餐 |
[01:12] | Look at all these beautiful, highly educated, | 看看这些漂亮 受过高等教育 |
[01:15] | wealthy black people. | 有钱的黑人 |
[01:16] | All doctors? I love it. | 全是医生 我喜欢 |
[01:19] | What the shit is this? | 这是什么鬼情况 |
[01:20] | Our youth leader program. | 我们的青少年领导人项目 |
[01:21] | – These are our future police? – Doubt it. | -这些就是我们未来的警察吗 -不太可能 |
[01:24] | Your mission: police this neighborhood | 你们的任务就是维持这一区 |
[01:25] | between point A and B. | A点到B点之间的治安 |
[01:27] | Move out! | 开始行动 |
[01:27] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[01:29] | I think we should get married. | 我觉得我们应该结婚 |
[01:31] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | Then we can’t testify against each other. | 这样我们就不能指证对方了 |
[01:34] | Staying out of jail’s a crap reason to get married. | 我觉得为了不坐牢而结婚 这理由烂透了 |
[01:36] | No. We fucking love each other. | 不 我们彼此相爱 |
[01:37] | That’s why we’re gonna get married. | 这才是我们结婚的理由 |
[01:38] | It’s marriage that I don’t know if I love. | 但我不确定我是否爱婚姻 |
[01:40] | I wanna know how you feel, you know? | 我想知道你的感受 |
[01:45] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:41] | Who’s riding a lawn mower around the block? | 谁在这贫民窟用割草机啊 |
[03:46] | Gotta be kidding me. | 你他妈逗我呢吧 |
[04:01] | Oh, hey. | 好啊 |
[04:05] | Why don’t you get out of here? I’ll call you later. | 不如你先走吧 我再打给你 |
[04:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[04:13] | Byron. Cute, huh? | 拜伦 挺可爱的对吧 |
[04:15] | Super tight asshole. | 菊花超紧的 |
[04:19] | You’re a top now? | 你变成攻了吗 |
[04:21] | Verse. | 可以勉强做”1″ |
[04:22] | Who knew? | 谁能料到呢 |
[04:26] | Hey, you seen this? | 你看过这个了吗 |
[04:27] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[04:28] | It’s the hospital bill. | 是医院的账单 |
[04:29] | Childbirth, emergency surgery, | 分娩 紧急手术 |
[04:32] | Icu… | 重症监护室的费用 |
[04:33] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[04:34] | Thirty-six hundred. | 三千六 |
[04:36] | That’s after insurance. | 已经除去医保报销的了 |
[04:37] | I mean, how are we gonna pay this? | 我们要怎么付这么大笔钱 |
[04:40] | – Here. – That’s easy. We’re not. | -给 -简单 不付呗 |
[04:42] | We already brought him home. What are they gonna do? | 我们已经带他回家了 他们还能怎么办 |
[04:45] | Take him back? | 难不成把他带回医院 |
[04:47] | Well, they delivered our baby and saved my life. | 他们毕竟接生了我们的孩子 还救了我的命 |
[04:50] | Yeah, and that was their choice. | 是没错 但那是他们的选择 |
[04:52] | They didn’t give me the option of leaving Fred in the oven | 他们可没给我把弗莱德留在保温箱 |
[04:54] | or letting you die on the operating table. | 或任由你死在手术台上的选择 |
[04:57] | So you would’ve let me die? | 这么说你可能会任由我死掉 |
[04:59] | I mean, if I knew it was gonna cost us four grand… | 如果我早知道那要花费我们四千块 |
[05:02] | …yeah, maybe. | 也许我会的 |
[05:04] | Look, we have to pay this. | 听着 我们必须付这笔钱 |
[05:06] | Tami, no, we don’t. | 塔米 我们不必付 |
[05:09] | Isn’t not paying your bills stealing? | 不付账单难道不算偷窃吗 |
[05:12] | No. | 不算 |
[05:13] | Charging us money while your life is on the line, | 趁你有生命危险时收我们钱 |
[05:16] | that’s extortion. Right? | 那才叫勒索 不是吗 |
[05:18] | We’re, uh, Robin Hooding, you know? | 我们这是当罗宾汉呢 |
[05:21] | We’re stealing from the rich, giving to the poor. | 劫富济贫 |
[05:24] | You’re not Robin Hood. | 你才不是罗宾汉 |
[05:26] | Yeah, but I’m poor. | 嗯 但我穷啊 |
[05:28] | So, what, so you steal stuff? | 所以你就偷东西吗 |
[05:30] | Sometimes. | 有时会偷 |
[05:33] | Like what? | 都偷什么 |
[05:35] | I don’t know. It’s a long list. | 我不知道 多得很 |
[05:37] | Okay, well, like, uh, | 好吧 比如 |
[05:39] | food from the grocery store? | 偷杂货店里的食物吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah, like food from anywhere. | 对 任何地方的食物都偷 |
[05:42] | Money? | 钱呢 |
[05:45] | That a real question? | 你问这问题认真的吗 |
[05:47] | What-cars? | 车呢 |
[05:48] | No. | 没偷过 |
[05:49] | But, uh, never say never. | 不过 话不能说得太绝对 |
[05:58] | “Wow” What? | 你这是什么意思 |
[06:00] | No, you’re just… | 没什么 只是 |
[06:02] | exactly the role model I always wanted for my kid. | 你不是我心目中我孩子该有的好榜样 |
[06:06] | Next up, | 下面一则新闻 |
[06:06] | a Florida man was found dead today, | 佛罗里达一名男子今天死亡 |
[06:08] | facedown in the lobster tank of a Tampa grocery store. | 尸体脸朝下趴在坦帕市一家杂货店的龙虾池里 |
[06:11] | Here you go. A proper breakfast. | 吃吧 正经的早饭 |
[06:14] | The sugar in this cereal will kill you. | 麦片里的糖会害死你们的 |
[06:17] | In your case, however, | 然而 对你来说 |
[06:18] | I suspect that your lifestyle will kill you | 我怀疑你的生活方式会比你的饮食习惯 |
[06:21] | before your diet does. | 更早害死你 |
[06:24] | Was that Mickey this morning? | 今早那个是米奇吗 |
[06:26] | – Yup. – Where’s he been? | -对 -他去哪里了 |
[06:28] | With a twink named Byron. | 和一个叫拜伦的嫩男在一起 |
[06:30] | Twink? | 嫩男 |
[06:30] | You know, like Ms. Del Rey’s kid. | 像德雷女士的儿子那种人 |
[06:32] | Yoga pants and glitter. | 穿瑜伽紧身裤 涂亮片 |
[06:33] | Eh, not always. But yeah, sure. | 不是每个都这么打扮 不过也差不多 |
[06:36] | So if you tell someone you’re not marrying them, | 所以如果你告诉某人 你不会和他们结婚 |
[06:39] | that means they can sleep with other people? | 他们就能随便和其他人上床吗 |
[06:41] | No. | 不是 |
[06:41] | But Mickey’s emotional IQ is lower than Carl’s actual IQ. | 但米奇的情商比卡尔的智商还低 |
[06:46] | Shit. You’re fucked, dude. | 靠 你死定了 哥们 |
[06:47] | Nah, he’ll work it out of his system | 不 等他发泄完 |
[06:49] | and we’ll talk it out like adults. | 我们就能像成年人一样好好谈谈 |
[06:50] | It’ll be fine. | 不会有问题的 |
[06:53] | Hang on to your wallets, everyone. | 保管好自己的钱包 各位 |
[06:54] | Lip is here. | 利普来了 |
[06:55] | Oh, there’s my gorgeous niece. | 是我美丽的侄女 |
[06:58] | Prettier–mwah– than Megyn Kelly | 比主播梅根·凯利还漂亮 |
[07:00] | and smarter too. | 也比她聪明 |
[07:01] | Oh, objectified by America | 被全美国物化 |
[07:03] | and sexually harassed by your bosses? | 并且被自己上司性骚扰吗 |
[07:06] | It’s every girl’s dream. | 简直是每个女孩的梦想 |
[07:08] | – Megyn Kelly? – A blonde news host. | -梅根·凯利 -一个金发新闻主播 |
[07:10] | She thinks Santa’s white. | 她认为圣诞老人是白人 |
[07:12] | He’s not? | 难道不是吗 |
[07:12] | – No. – Yes, honeybun! | -不是 -当然是啦 亲爱的 |
[07:14] | Hey, did I hear a girly bike pull up this morning? | 今早我好像听到有辆娘炮机车停在门口 |
[07:16] | – Mickey. – He’s dating a twink now. | -是米奇 -他在跟一个嫩男交往 |
[07:18] | Oh, so you leaving him at the altar, that’s become a thing, huh? | 这么说你又把他丢在婚礼的圣坛了 对吧 |
[07:21] | I-I didn’t leave him at the altar. | 我没把他丢在婚礼的圣坛 |
[07:22] | – Yes, you did. – I mean… | -你就是临阵脱逃了 -我意思是… |
[07:24] | It was City Hall. | 那里是市政厅 |
[07:26] | We were only getting married to outsmart the cops. | 我们结婚只是为了骗过警察 |
[07:27] | You made the right decision. | 你的决定是对的 |
[07:30] | Marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman. | 婚姻是男人和女人之间神圣的结合 |
[07:35] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[07:36] | Self-righteousness. | 自以为是的味道 |
[07:37] | No. The air smells…clean. | 不 空气闻起来…很干净 |
[07:41] | Where is Frank? Haven’t seen him in a while. | 弗兰克人呢 好久没见过他了 |
[07:43] | Enjoy it while it lasts. | 好好享受这难得的时光 |
[07:45] | He’ll be back to stinking up the place in no time, right? | 他很快就会回来 把家里弄臭的 |
[07:49] | Oh, there you go. | 躺好啦 |
[07:51] | Frank Gallagher, | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[07:52] | the court reduces your charge to a misdemeanor | 法庭将你的指控减为轻罪 |
[07:55] | and sentences you to 30 days in rehab. | 你被判在戒毒所治疗30天 |
[07:58] | The deviant thug | 而你这个反社会的恶棍 |
[07:59] | who tried to steal this bright young man’s future, | 想要夺走这位年轻人的光明未来 |
[08:03] | Kyle Holmes, | 凯尔·霍姆斯 |
[08:03] | I hereby sentence you to 45 years in prison. | 你被判45年有期徒刑 |
[08:06] | – – Sentences you to 30 days in rehab. | …被判在戒毒所治疗30天 |
[08:09] | Forty-five years for possession. | 因非法持有被判45年 |
[08:10] | Thirty days in rehab. | 在戒毒所治疗30天 |
[08:12] | Forty-five years. Thirty days in rehab. | 45年 在戒毒所治疗30天 |
[08:15] | 45… Forty– | |
[08:16] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:19] | Do you need a diaper change? | 你需要换尿布吗 |
[08:21] | Please let me go. | 求你放我走吧 |
[08:22] | As soon as you admit what you did to my poor Kyle. | 你承认你对我可怜的凯尔做了什么 我就放你走 |
[08:25] | I told you, I don’t remember who Kyle is. | 我说了 我不记得凯尔是谁 |
[08:28] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[08:30] | Maybe if I had a drink. | 让我喝一杯也许就能想起来 |
[08:32] | I’m a lot more lucid when I’m drunk. | 我喝醉后头脑比较清醒 |
[08:34] | Sounds like a lovely idea. | 这主意听起来不错 |
[08:37] | Is that a Balvenie? Thirty year? | 那是百富威士忌吗 30年的 |
[08:40] | Don’t! Oh, don’t! Don’t! Don’t! | 别 别啊 别倒掉 |
[08:42] | No, please, don’t do that! | 求求你 别那么做 |
[08:44] | Tell me what you did to Kyle. | 告诉我你对凯尔做了什么 |
[08:46] | Do you have any idea how many millions of brain cells | 你知道90年代以来 我因为酗酒 |
[08:49] | I’ve destroyed since the ’90s? | 杀死了多少脑细胞吗 |
[08:51] | I’m so sober right now, | 我现在超级清醒 |
[08:52] | I can’t even make anything up! | 我想编个故事都编不出来 |
[08:54] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[08:55] | I don’t remember! I don’t! | 我不记得了 不记得了 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry, but I don’t. | 对不起 但我真不记得了 |
[09:03] | You really don’t remember? | 你真的不记得了 |
[09:04] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[09:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:08] | Then I’m gonna have to make you remember. | 那我就逼你想起来 |
[09:20] | Bring your chastity belt, Jerry, | 带上你的贞操带 杰里 |
[09:22] | because I am going to fuck everybody | 因为我要干翻每一个 |
[09:24] | who had anything to do with this shit show of a deal, | 和这笔烂交易有关的人 |
[09:26] | starting with you! | 先拿你开刀 |
[09:29] | Oh, I’m sorry, pussycat. | 对不起 小猫咪 |
[09:31] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[09:37] | My lunch has turned into a teleconference with Dubai. | 我的午餐变成跟迪拜方面的电话会议了 |
[09:40] | Can I impose on you to do me a favor? | 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[09:42] | Of course. What? | 当然 什么事 |
[09:44] | Great. Um, can you pick Julia up after school? | 太好了 你能接朱莉娅放学吗 |
[09:47] | – Julia? – My kid. | -朱莉娅 -我的小孩 |
[09:50] | Did I not tell you about her? | 我没有跟你说过她吗 |
[09:52] | No. | 没有 |
[09:53] | But that’s cool. | 但没关系 |
[09:54] | I didn’t tell you about my kid either. | 我也没告诉你我有孩子 |
[09:56] | Franny. She’s four. | 弗兰妮 她4岁了 |
[09:57] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:59] | They are so perfect at that age, aren’t they? | 正是最可爱的时候 对吧 |
[10:04] | Okay, so St. Judith Prep, | 好了 圣茱蒂丝学校 |
[10:06] | 2:30-ish. | 2点半左右 |
[10:07] | She has a class that she goes to after. | 放学之后她还有一堂课要去上 |
[10:09] | She knows how to get you there. | 她会给你指路的 |
[10:11] | You don’t think it’ll be kind of weird, | 你不觉得会有点怪吗 |
[10:13] | some strange woman showing up, | 一个陌生女人出现 |
[10:14] | saying, “Get in my car, little girl”? | 对她说 “小姑娘 上车吧” |
[10:16] | Uh, no. She’s used to it by now. | 不会 她现在已经习惯了 |
[10:19] | All right, platinum card is on the dresser for a snack, | 好了 用放在梳妆台上的铂金卡买点吃的 |
[10:23] | but it has to be healthy. | 但一定要是健康食物 |
[10:24] | She is going to throw one of her tantrums for something fried. | 她要是吃了油炸食物 会闹脾气 |
[10:29] | She’s a terror. Stay strong. | 她很难搞 坚强点 |
[10:31] | Later, girlfriend. | 再见 女朋友 |
[10:33] | “Girlfriend”? | “女朋友” |
[10:36] | No, I-I just meant, uh, | 不 我意思是 |
[10:39] | friend that’s a girl. | 女性朋友 |
[10:42] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:43] | I like “Girlfriend.” | 我喜欢你叫我”女朋友” |
[10:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:51] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:57] | It’s magnificent. | 太壮观了 |
[10:59] | It’s just magnificent. | 令人赞叹不已 |
[11:03] | V, do I gotta cover ’em up? | 小维 我必须得把它们改掉吗 |
[11:05] | Naked breasts don’t exactly say “Quality health care.” | 裸胸可不能体现”高质量医疗保健” |
[11:08] | They do if we provide mammograms. | 如果我们提供乳腺X光检查就能体现啊 |
[11:11] | Can we? | 我们能提供吗 |
[11:12] | No. Basic stuff only. | 不能 只提供基础医疗 |
[11:13] | Superglue for small cuts and minor gunshot wounds, | 强力胶用来处理小的划伤和轻度枪伤 |
[11:17] | needle and thread for bigger stab wounds, | 针和线用来缝严重些的捅伤 |
[11:19] | Popsicle sticks for sprained fingers, | 冰棒棍用来加固扭伤的手指 |
[11:21] | and Vicks VapoRub for everything else. | 其他伤病就都用维克斯薄荷膏 |
[11:25] | Hey, did you spend the rest of that cash | 你把卖蜗牛痔疮贴片赚的钱 |
[11:26] | from those snail patch hemorrhoid things? | 都花光了吗 |
[11:28] | Got just enough money for a tank of gas, | 剩下的钱刚好够加一箱油 |
[11:30] | so we gotta make money if we wanna sustain this operation. | 所以要继续运营我们必须赚到钱 |
[11:32] | Aw, babe, we’re gonna make a killing. | 宝贝 我们肯定能发大财 |
[11:33] | Are you kidding me? | 不是我开玩笑 |
[11:34] | The uninsured South Side needs medical care. | 没有保险的南区人民需要医疗服务 |
[11:37] | No more going to urgent care | 再也不用去看急诊 |
[11:38] | and spending $150 to pop in a dislocated finger. | 花150块给脱臼的手指复位 |
[11:41] | Nurse V can do it for 20. | 小维护士20块就帮你搞定 |
[11:43] | I was never a nurse. | 我从没当过护士 |
[11:44] | You were a nurse’s aide. | 你当过护士的助手 |
[11:45] | Potato, potato. | 大同小异 |
[11:46] | South Side needs medical care. | 南区需要医疗服务 |
[11:48] | We need cash to raise our girls. | 我们需要钱养女儿们 |
[11:50] | This is your best side-hustle idea ever. | 这是你想出过的最棒的副业 |
[11:52] | Well, get this thing painted | 把这辆车喷好漆 |
[11:54] | while I go set up Hazel behind the bar. | 我去吧台给黒兹尔交代下工作 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna take a minute just to say good-bye. | 我要再待一会儿 跟她们好好告别 |
[12:00] | All right? | 好吗 |
[12:06] | Good-bye, Veronica’s titties. | 别了 维罗妮卡的奶子 |
[12:09] | Good-bye, Svetlana’s titties. | 别了 斯维特拉娜的奶子 |
[12:27] | Throw a pussy punch like that, and you don’t deserve balls. | 出拳像娘们一样弱 你根本不配长蛋 |
[12:30] | Nobody fights fair on the streets, people! | 各位 在街头打架可没公平可言 |
[12:32] | Gallagher! | 加拉格 |
[12:35] | Am I being too hard on them, sir? | 我对他们太严厉了吗 长官 |
[12:37] | No, on the contrary, son. | 没有 正相反 孩子 |
[12:39] | 90 percent of ’em have trust funds. | 这里九成的青少年都有信托基金 |
[12:41] | You have carte blanche to turn these girls into men. | 你要砥兵砺伍把这些娘们变成真男人 |
[12:44] | Carte what, sir? | 砥兵什么 长官 |
[12:47] | Ride ’em hard. Put ’em down wet. | 狠狠操练他们 别让他们好过 |
[12:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:49] | I’d like to take them out in the community, | 我想把他们带到街上 |
[12:51] | do a few exercises, | 做点训练 |
[12:52] | show ’em what the real world’s like. | 带他们看看真实的世界 |
[12:53] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:55] | Bring ’em back at the end of the day. | 结束之后把他们带回来 |
[12:56] | – Give me a full report. – Yes, sir. | -给我完整汇报 -是 长官 |
[12:59] | Aidan! You’re up. | 艾丹 到你了 |
[13:09] | So, uh… | 话说 |
[13:11] | Byron, huh? | 拜伦是吧 |
[13:13] | Pretty great, right? | 挺不错 对吧 |
[13:14] | Little on the young side, but, uh, | 年纪小了点 不过 |
[13:16] | eager to please, if you catch what I’m throwin’. | 喜欢”跪舔” 你懂我意思不 |
[13:19] | Oh, yeah. No, I’m catchin’. | 嗯 我懂 |
[13:21] | Think he’s rich too. Last name’s Koch. | 他应该也挺有钱的 姓科赫 |
[13:23] | Sounds kind of familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[13:25] | Anyway, he’s, uh, getting a PhD thing. | 总之 他还在读博什么的 |
[13:27] | He wants to be a professor of some language | 他想成为某种语言的教授 |
[13:28] | out of a place called Britain. | 有个叫英国的地方就说那种语言 |
[13:30] | You mean English? | 你是指英语吗 |
[13:32] | Oh, yeah, probably. I don’t know. | 嗯 差不错吧 我也不知道 |
[13:33] | He couldn’t really talk with my cock in his mouth. | 他嘴里含着我的屌啥也说不清楚 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | – About the other day– – It’s cool. | -关于那天的事情 -没事了 |
[13:38] | No. It’s not that I don’t wanna get married, Mickey. | 不 不是我不想结婚 米奇 |
[13:41] | It’s just, I-I wanna take a little time, | 只是 我想先缓缓 |
[13:43] | make sure we’re both ready, you know? | 确保我们都准备好了 你明白吗 |
[13:44] | You did us both a favor, all right, ’cause… | 反正你也算是帮我们俩忙了 因为 |
[13:47] | I’m in love with Byron. | 我爱上拜伦了 |
[13:49] | In love? | 爱上 |
[13:50] | Moving in with him. | 我要搬去跟他住 |
[13:53] | When? | 什么时候 |
[13:53] | What do you mean when? Now. | 什么什么时候 就现在 |
[13:55] | Thought you only knew each other a couple days. | 你们不是才认识几天吗 |
[13:57] | Met last night, but… | 昨晚刚认识的 不过 |
[13:59] | when you know, you know. | 真爱来临时 你自然知道 |
[14:02] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[14:07] | What do you love most in the entire world, Frank? | 这个世界上你最爱的是什么 弗兰克 |
[14:13] | My kids? | 我的孩子们 |
[14:16] | Fuck am I saying? Um… | 我他妈说什么傻话呢 |
[14:19] | Opioids. | 阿片类药物 |
[14:23] | Detoxing is tough. | 脱瘾是很难受的 |
[14:26] | Isn’t it? | 对不对 |
[14:29] | Dangerous too. | 也很危险 |
[14:31] | Kidney failure, | 肾脏衰竭 |
[14:33] | heart attack, | 心脏病发 |
[14:34] | stroke. | 中风 |
[14:36] | We’re gonna play… | 我们要来玩… |
[14:38] | the carrot and stick game, | 胡萝卜与大棒的游戏 |
[14:41] | see if we can’t jog your memory. | 看看能不能唤醒你的记忆 |
[14:45] | Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[14:47] | Do you have any idea how you would know Kyle? | 你还记不记得是怎么认识凯尔的 |
[14:53] | We grew up together. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[14:55] | – Stick. – Jesus! | -大棒 -天 |
[14:57] | Let’s try this again. | 再试一次 |
[15:00] | Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[15:03] | How…do you know Kyle? | 你是怎么认识凯尔的 |
[15:07] | We robbed a gas station together. | 我们一起抢了家加油站 |
[15:10] | We exchanged hand jobs. | 我们给对方撸管 |
[15:12] | – I d– – Stick! | -我不… -大棒 |
[15:13] | No! Don’t do… | 不 不要 |
[15:17] | We, um… | 我们 |
[15:19] | We… | 我们 |
[15:21] | – …we… – Stick. | -我们 -大棒 |
[15:23] | W-we– | 我 我们 |
[15:24] | College. | 大学 |
[15:26] | We went to college together. | 我们一起上的大学 |
[15:30] | See? | 你瞧 |
[15:31] | Isn’t that easy? | 是不是很简单 |
[15:34] | Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[15:39] | Ah, sweet Jesus. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢您了 |
[15:43] | Dig deep. | 接着想 |
[15:46] | Who was Kyle? | 凯尔是谁 |
[15:50] | He was a football player. | 他是个橄榄球运动员 |
[15:51] | More. | 还有呢 |
[15:54] | He was, um… | 他是个… |
[15:58] | A wide receiver. | 外接手 |
[16:01] | – Stick! – No! | -大棒 -不 |
[16:12] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[16:14] | Fuck you, you shitty shit-fuck. | 去你的 操蛋破玩意儿 |
[16:17] | What the fuck? | 什么垃圾 |
[16:20] | – Hey, everything all right? – No! | -你没事吧 -我有事 |
[16:21] | No, I put my card in for a withdrawal, | 我把卡放进去取钱 |
[16:23] | and this piece of shit never spit out my cash. | 这破玩意儿不吐钱 |
[16:25] | I’m just gonna go talk to someone inside. | 我要进去找工作人员 |
[16:30] | Spare some change? | 有零钱吗 |
[16:31] | I ain’t got nothing. | 一分钱都没有 |
[16:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:54] | Fuck you, Tami. | 去你的 塔米 |
[17:00] | Hey, miss? Miss! | 女士 女士 |
[17:01] | Motherfuck– Give me that money back! | 操你妈的 把钱还给我 |
[17:04] | Come on! | 不厚道啊 |
[17:05] | “Nurse V’s Jiffy Care. | 小维护士的极速诊所 |
[17:07] | Sprains, cuts, burns, | 扭伤 割伤 烧伤 |
[17:09] | minor stab wounds. | 轻微捅伤 |
[17:11] | Come one, come all. Twenty bucks. | 大家快来 只要20块 |
[17:14] | Mental cases and the”… | 精神疾病和… |
[17:16] | “Litigious.” | “诉讼纠纷” |
[17:17] | “litigious need not apply.” | 诉讼纠纷不在此限 |
[17:23] | Got anything for my pink eye? | 有药治我的红眼病吗 |
[17:25] | Sure do, ma’am. Come on around. | 当然有 女士 快过来 |
[17:29] | I just turned my ankle. | 我刚刚把脚踝扭了 |
[17:30] | Well, hobble your ass over. | 那就快跛着过来 |
[17:32] | We’ll put it on ice and wrap it up for you. | 我们给你冰敷包扎 |
[17:35] | I cut my finger! It’s almost to the bone. | 我切到手指了 都快能看到骨头了 |
[17:37] | Well, bring your cut self down here, Mrs. Stapleton. | 你这伤患快下来 斯特普尔顿太太 |
[17:39] | We’ll glue you right up. | 我们马上用胶帮你粘合 |
[17:44] | What seems to be the problem? | 有哪里不适 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[17:55] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[17:57] | Lies. Deep state lies. | 谎言 都是政府的谎言 |
[18:00] | Liberal lies. | 自由派的谎言 |
[18:06] | Do you have a trigonometry calculator? | 你有三角函数计算器吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, in the drawer | 有 在抽屉里 |
[18:09] | with the First Folio of Shakespeare. | 和莎士比亚的《第一对开本》放在一起 |
[18:11] | Did you know that half of all marriages end in divorce? | 你知道有一半的婚姻最终都会离婚收场吗 |
[18:14] | Half. I mean, what the hell’s even the point? | 一半 那结婚的意义到底在哪里 |
[18:16] | Tax breaks. | 可以减税 |
[18:17] | Only helps if you pay taxes. | 我们又不交税 |
[18:19] | Law enforcement! | 执法部门 |
[18:20] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[18:22] | You two, upstairs. Check for perps. | 你们俩 上楼 搜寻罪犯 |
[18:24] | You four, kitchen and basement. | 你们四个 去厨房和地下室 |
[18:25] | Ma’am, I’ma need you on the floor now! | 女士 请你立即站起来 |
[18:27] | Not a chance. I know my rights. | 想都别想 我知道我有什么权利 |
[18:29] | We know our rights, don’t we? | 我们知道自己的权利 不是吗 |
[18:31] | We have a white male | 厨房里有一名白人男性 |
[18:32] | and a minority in the kitchen, sir. | 和一名少数族裔 长官 |
[18:34] | I need you two on the ground now. | 请你们俩立即起身 |
[18:35] | – No. – Shut the fuck up. | -不要 -你丫闭嘴 |
[18:36] | Dude, you’re making me | 老兄 你这样 |
[18:37] | look ad-bay in front of the cadets-cay. | 我在学员面前会很没面子 |
[18:39] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[18:40] | Basement’s clear, sir. | 地下室安全 长官 |
[18:42] | Upstairs is clear too. | 楼上也安全 |
[18:44] | Aidan, pat her down. | 艾丹 搜她身 |
[18:46] | Look, touch me, I will fuck you up. | 你敢碰我 我一定弄死你 |
[18:48] | Aidan, step down. Ma’am, where are you going? | 艾丹 退后 女士 你要去哪儿 |
[18:50] | To cut hair, Carl. | 去帮人理发 卡尔 |
[18:52] | Mind if we use the RV for official police business? | 介意我们借用房车处理警方事务吗 |
[18:56] | You’re not allowed within 20 feet of my underwear drawer. | 不许接近我的内衣抽屉六米之内 |
[18:58] | I just need a place that’s small and depressing, | 我只是需要一个小而压抑的空间 |
[19:00] | somewhere that’ll break a man’s spirit. | 能让人精神崩溃的那种地方 |
[19:02] | Sounds like your room. | 那不就是你的房间吗 |
[19:03] | Cadets, | 学员们 |
[19:04] | upstairs for official interrogation training. | 上楼进行正式审讯训练 |
[19:07] | – Nice dress. – Thanks. | -裙子不错 -谢谢 |
[19:12] | Did you guys know | 你们知道吗 |
[19:13] | rich people count the number of threads in their sheets? | 有钱人居然连自己床单里有多少根棉都知道 |
[19:15] | Fuck that. I can’t even count the number of stains in mine. | 去他的 我连我床单上有多少污渍都数不清 |
[19:18] | You sleep at that lady’s place? | 你昨晚在那女士家里过夜了吗 |
[19:20] | Yup. She’s got a Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. | 没错 她家主卧里有一个按摩浴缸 |
[19:23] | Think I might be in love. | 我觉得我可能爱上她了 |
[19:24] | Whatever you do, don’t marry her. | 无论你做什么都好 千万别结婚 |
[19:26] | Fifty percent of all marriages end in divorce. | 50%的婚姻最终都以离婚收场 |
[19:28] | Straight ones, anyway. | 不过都是异性婚姻 |
[19:29] | No data on the gay ones, | 同性婚姻没有数据 |
[19:30] | but gotta be in the ballpark. | 但应该也差不多 |
[19:32] | How come you’re looking up marriage stats? | 你为什么在看婚姻统计数据 |
[19:34] | ‘Cause Mickey’s a punk | 因为米奇就是个混蛋 |
[19:35] | and he’s decided he’s gonna fuck other people | 他居然去跟其他人乱搞 |
[19:37] | if I don’t marry him. | 就因为我没跟他结婚 |
[19:38] | A glittery twink named Byron. | 一个涂亮片的嫩男 叫拜伦 |
[19:39] | But I mean, look at the stats. | 但你看看这些数据 |
[19:41] | What’s the point? | 结婚又有什么意义 |
[19:42] | Sounds like you’re scared. | 听起来你是害怕 |
[19:44] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[19:45] | You love him, right? | 你爱他 对吗 |
[19:46] | – Yeah. – Then marry him. | -对 -那就跟他结婚 |
[19:48] | Make him happy. | 让他高兴 |
[19:49] | If you gotta get a divorce, do it. | 如果你们以后要离婚 那就离 |
[19:50] | Then you’ll move on. | 然后你继续你的生活 |
[19:51] | But at least you’ll be happy for a while. | 但至少你们曾经幸福过 |
[19:54] | I gotta go get changed, pick up my stepdaughter-to-be. | 我要换身衣服 去接我未来的继女了 |
[19:57] | Stepdaughter? | 继女 |
[19:59] | I’m not scared. | 我才没害怕 |
[20:00] | – Okay. – I’m not. | -行 -真的没有 |
[20:03] | Fuck it. | 妈的 |
[20:03] | You wanna help me run an errand? | 你愿不愿意帮我件事 |
[20:04] | Can we get a trig calculator? | 我们能去买个三角函数计算器吗 |
[20:06] | – Sure, nerd. – We’re gonna need money. | -当然 书呆子 -那我们需要钱 |
[20:25] | Let’s ride. | 我们走 |
[20:29] | He was a running back. | 他是个跑卫 |
[20:30] | Stick! | 大棒 |
[20:31] | Uh, I mean a lineman. | 我是说前锋 |
[20:33] | Stick! | 大棒 |
[20:34] | Quarterback. | 四分卫 |
[20:36] | He was a quarterback. | 他是个四分卫 |
[20:42] | Carrot. | 胡萝卜 |
[20:48] | A black quarterback in the ’90s. | 90年代的黑人四分卫 |
[20:50] | – Good for him. – Continue. | -挺厉害 -继续 |
[20:54] | He was a-um, a sen– | 他是个大四… |
[20:57] | – Fresh– – Fresh… | -新 -新… |
[20:58] | – Freshman. – Yeah. | -大一新生 -是 |
[20:59] | Uh, it was ’95. | 那是95年 |
[21:01] | So I was a senior. | 所以当时我大四 |
[21:03] | A senior? | 大四 |
[21:05] | I figured you were a grad student, | 我以为你是研究生 |
[21:07] | an old one. | 年龄比较大那种 |
[21:08] | No, no, I was a tenth-year senior. | 不 不 我一直没能毕业 |
[21:11] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[21:17] | Stuff’s gonna mess you up, man. | 这些东西会把你毁了 兄弟 |
[21:19] | Yeah, that’s the point. | 是啊 这正是我的目的 |
[21:20] | We got high together. | 我们一起嗑嗨过 |
[21:22] | Stick. | 大棒 |
[21:23] | – I–me! – Kyle never got high. | -是我 -凯尔从来不嗑药 |
[21:25] | I meant me. | 我指的是我 |
[21:26] | I got high, not Kyle. | 我嗑嗨了 不是凯尔 |
[21:29] | Drugs…bad. I was high on pot. | 毒品…很不好 我当时吸大麻吸嗨了 |
[21:31] | I mean crack. | 我是说可卡因 |
[21:33] | Aw, shit. | 糟了 |
[21:35] | The cops busted us… | 警察发现了我们… |
[21:36] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[21:37] | for, um… | 罪名是… |
[21:39] | possession, and– | 非法持有毒品 |
[21:40] | – Stick! – But wait. | -大棒 -但是等一下 |
[21:41] | The-the-the, um…the… the crack was mine. | 那个 可卡因是我的 |
[21:45] | They busted me for possession, | 他们因非法持有毒品逮捕了我 |
[21:47] | which means they must’ve busted him… | 也就是说他们逮捕他… |
[21:51] | for being black. | 是因为他是黑人 |
[21:57] | Dealing. | 贩毒 |
[21:59] | They thought he was my dealer. | 他们以为他是我的毒贩 |
[22:04] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[22:08] | I knew you couldn’t have forgotten him completely. | 我知道你不可能完全不记得他 |
[22:12] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[22:15] | Can I have that Oxy now? | 能给我吃止痛药了吗 |
[22:17] | – Please? – Oh, honey. | -拜托 -亲爱的 |
[22:19] | You have earned a lot more than one. | 你应得的可不止一颗 |
[22:27] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[22:28] | Ah, some asshole stole this chick’s cash from an ATM machine, | 有个混蛋从自动提款机偷了一个女人的钱 |
[22:32] | and I chased him down. | 我把他抓住了 |
[22:34] | Look at you, superhero. | 看看你 大英雄 |
[22:35] | How much did he take? | 他偷了多少钱 |
[22:37] | Couple hundred. | 几百块 |
[22:38] | You give the money back? | 你把钱还回去了吗 |
[22:39] | Hell no. | 怎么可能 |
[22:40] | Bought us some Devil Dawgs. | 去热狗店给我们买了点吃的 |
[22:42] | Hey, all right. | 很好 |
[22:43] | The rest of the money’s going towards Tami’s medical bills. | 剩下的钱要拿去付塔米的医药费 |
[22:46] | Thirty-six hundred. 3,400 now. | 一共三千六 现在只剩三千四 |
[22:49] | So you only need to steal $200… | 所以你只要偷两百块… |
[22:52] | what, 17 more times? | 再偷个17次就够了 |
[22:56] | Hey, you, uh… | 话说 |
[22:58] | think I should’ve given the cash back? | 你觉得我应该把钱 |
[23:00] | You know, to the ATM chick? | 还给取款的那个女人吗 |
[23:02] | What’d she look like? | 她是什么样的 |
[23:04] | Uh, she had a yoga mat. | 她背着一张瑜伽垫 |
[23:06] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[23:07] | You should’ve stolen her purse too. | 你就该把她的钱包也偷走 |
[23:09] | Uh, Tami’s got me questioning my morality. | 塔米让我怀疑我的道德观有问题 |
[23:12] | You know, she says I’m a-I’m a bad role model for the kid. | 她说我没给孩子做个好榜样 |
[23:16] | Role models and morals are for the comfortably middle-class. | 榜样和讲道德是生活舒适的中产阶级才在乎的事 |
[23:19] | Rich people don’t have ’em, | 富人根本没有 |
[23:20] | and working guys like us can’t afford ’em. | 对我们这种工薪阶层更是奢侈品 |
[23:22] | I got another one for you, Bradley. | 我又带车来找你了 布莱德利 |
[23:24] | Like this asshole. | 就像这个混蛋 |
[23:25] | Think he has morals? | 你觉得他有道德吗 |
[23:28] | What have you done to that bike this time, Tully? | 你这次又把车怎么了 塔利 |
[23:34] | You have to use these every time, Solomon. | 你每次做都得戴套子 索罗门 |
[23:37] | And stick this snail patch down there. | 把这个蜗牛贴片贴到老二上 |
[23:38] | It burns the warts right off. | 它会把湿疣烧掉 |
[23:40] | Candace Madson, come on down. | 坎迪丝·麦迪逊 到你了 |
[23:43] | Should we order more of those snail patch thingies? | 我们要不要再进一些蜗牛贴片 |
[23:45] | Hell no. | 当然不要 |
[23:46] | We should have the girls dig around in the backyard for snails | 我们应该让女儿们去后院挖蜗牛 |
[23:48] | and make our own. | 然后自己做贴片 |
[23:50] | Ms. Madson, how you doing? | 麦迪逊太太 你好吗 |
[23:51] | What kind of jiffy care can Nurse V do for you today? | 小维护士的极速诊所今天能为您做些什么 |
[23:53] | It’s actually not for me. | 其实不是我 |
[23:54] | It’s for my daughter Jamie. | 是我的女儿 洁米 |
[23:56] | We’ve tried a bunch of other places in town– | 我们去了城里的许多地方 |
[23:58] | clinics, hospitals, and such– but they’re all out of network, | 诊所 医院等等 但这些地方都不在保约内 |
[24:00] | so insurance won’t cover what she needs, | 所以不能报销她的费用 |
[24:02] | and we can’t afford to pay out of pocket. | 我们也没有钱自费 |
[24:04] | Out of network? Where are you from? | 不在保约内 你们从哪儿来的 |
[24:05] | Missouri. | 密苏里州 |
[24:06] | You can’t get what you need in Missouri? | 你们在密苏里州找不到地方治疗吗 |
[24:08] | Not anymore. | 现在不能了 |
[24:09] | That’s terrible. What is it, honey? | 那可太糟了 你有什么病 亲爱的 |
[24:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:13] | An abortion. | 我需要堕胎 |
[24:32] | Debbie? | 是黛比吗 |
[24:34] | I’m Julia. | 我是朱莉娅 |
[24:35] | I dig your car. | 我喜欢你的车 |
[24:37] | – You’re Julia? – You sound surprised. | -你就是朱莉娅 -你好像很惊讶 |
[24:40] | I just-I thought you’d be, uh… | 我只是以为你会… |
[24:42] | Uh, prettier? | 更漂亮吗 |
[24:44] | No. | 不是 |
[24:45] | – Uh, younger. – Oh, yeah. | -更年轻 -是啊 |
[24:47] | Well, I thought you would be older. | 我以为你年纪会更大一些 |
[24:49] | Most of my mom’s hookers are. | 我妈找的大多数妓女都比你大些 |
[24:51] | I’m not a hooker. Your mom and I are dating. | 我不是妓女 我在跟你妈谈恋爱 |
[24:53] | That’s cool. | 那挺好 |
[24:55] | I’m dating your mom too. | 我也在跟你妈谈恋爱 |
[24:56] | My mom’s dead. | 我妈死了 |
[24:59] | Uh, this is gonna be a fun afternoon. | 今天下午肯定少不了乐子 |
[25:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:06] | Does underage underwear make you uncomfortable? | 未成年款内衣会让你觉得别扭吗 |
[25:08] | No. | 不会 |
[25:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:10] | Just, Catholic school uniforms. Am I right? | 不就是教会学校标配嘛 对吧 |
[25:15] | Okay, so your mom said I’m supposed to take you to some class? | 你妈说我得带你去上什么课 |
[25:19] | She didn’t tell you where? | 她没告诉你地址吗 |
[25:20] | She said you knew where it was. | 她说你知道在哪儿 |
[25:22] | Awesome. Uh, just head towards Fulton. | 好极了 往富尔顿街开就行了 |
[25:26] | I’ll get us there. | 我来指路 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:33] | You know you’re supposed to stop at stop signs, right? | 你知道看到停车标志就得停车吧 |
[25:35] | The Prius came out of nowhere, man. | 那辆普锐斯不知道从哪冒出来的 |
[25:38] | Sorry. Gotta take this. | 抱歉 接个电话 |
[25:39] | Dr. Peterson. Talk to me. | 彼得森医生 请讲 |
[25:42] | He’s a chiropractor. | 他是个脊椎按摩师 |
[25:43] | That’s, like, a fake doctor. | 算不上正经大夫 |
[25:46] | What do you think? | 你看怎么样 |
[25:48] | – The thing’s fucked. – Yeah. | -这车废了 -可不是嘛 |
[25:49] | Cost me five grand just in parts, | 零件成本就得五千 |
[25:50] | then two guys, two weeks to do it. | 得两个人 两个星期才能修完 |
[25:53] | We’re looking at more than nine grand. | 要价起码得九千 |
[25:55] | We could turn over three bikes | 这么长时间够修三辆车了 |
[25:56] | at four grand each in that time. | 每辆能赚四千 |
[25:58] | Gotta quote him at least that. | 至少得把这笔钱宰回来 |
[25:59] | This bike even worth 12 grand? | 新买一辆用花一万二吗 |
[26:01] | – No. – No. | -不用 -不用 |
[26:03] | So what do you think, Bradley? | 你觉得怎么样 布莱德利 |
[26:04] | Start at 11, settle for 10. | 开价一万一 底价一万 |
[26:06] | – Huh? – Well, Tully… | -什么 -塔利 |
[26:08] | can’t do it for less than 12. | 没个一万二修不了 |
[26:10] | Jeez, man. | 我天 |
[26:11] | I can get a new Harley for a couple grand more. | 再加两千都能买辆新哈雷了 |
[26:13] | With parts and labor, I can’t go lower than that. | 零件和劳力都要钱 价格降不了 |
[26:16] | But I was telling Lip, | 但我跟利普说了 |
[26:17] | he needs practice, or I may have to can him | 他得多练练 不然我得开了他 |
[26:19] | for a more experienced guy. | 换个更有经验的人来 |
[26:20] | What? | 什么 |
[26:21] | Maybe he could take it on. | 这活儿他没准能接 |
[26:23] | You know, learning project or whatever. | 当作给他练练手什么的 |
[26:25] | What do you think, Lip? | 你觉得如何 利普 |
[26:27] | Oh, yeah. I mean… | 是啊 我是说 |
[26:29] | I don’t know, man. It’s a big job, you know. | 我也不知道 任务艰巨 |
[26:31] | Probably bigger than you can handle. | 可能超出你的能力范围 |
[26:33] | – Eh. – Never mind. | -是啊 -算了吧 |
[26:34] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[26:36] | How much would you need, Lip? | 你开价多少钱 利普 |
[26:38] | Eleven grand? | 一万一 |
[26:40] | Still sounds high, man. | 还是高了点 |
[26:42] | I agree. | 我也觉得 |
[26:43] | If he had said ten… | 如果他说一万还… |
[26:47] | Would you do it for ten? | 一万能接吗 |
[26:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:53] | Why not? | 干嘛不接 |
[26:55] | – All right. – All right. | -成交 -成交 |
[26:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[26:57] | Uh, wheel it over to the corner. | 把它推到拐角去 |
[26:58] | Lip’ll take it from there. | 利普会接手的 |
[27:03] | Looks like you won’t have to steal anything for a while. | 看样子你这阵子不用偷东西了 |
[27:07] | Where were you when our greatest president was shot? | 我们最伟大的总统遇刺时 你在哪里 |
[27:10] | Obama was shot? | 奥巴马遇刺了 |
[27:11] | No. Reagan. | 不是他 是里根 |
[27:12] | – I wasn’t born yet. – I don’t believe you. | -那时候还没我呢 -我不相信你 |
[27:14] | Francesca, hit him. | 弗兰茜斯卡 揍他 |
[27:16] | No, no, no! Never the face. | 别别别 千万别打脸 |
[27:18] | Torso only. | 只能打身上 |
[27:20] | And use this. | 用这个打 |
[27:22] | Won’t leave marks. | 不会留印子 |
[27:24] | Standard interrogation techniques, people. | 各位 这是标准的审讯技巧 |
[27:26] | You’ll need them. So learn them well. | 你们会用上 好好学 |
[27:28] | Ready, Ravi? | 准备好了吗 拉维 |
[27:29] | Hit me. | 打我吧 |
[27:30] | You heard the man. | 听到他说什么了吧 |
[27:40] | Jesus fuck. Why is it so clean in here? | 我了个去 这里怎么这么干净 |
[27:42] | The maid comes twice a week. | 帮佣每周来打扫两次 |
[27:46] | Nice bed. Where are you gonna sleep? | 床不错 你睡哪儿 |
[27:49] | I…figured we’d share it? | 我以为我们会一起睡床上 |
[27:52] | Ah, no, that ain’t gonna work. | 不行 这样行不通 |
[27:54] | You can sleep on the floor. | 你可以睡地上 |
[27:55] | Look, this is how this is gonna work. | 听好 规矩是这样的 |
[27:57] | I like to eat around seven every night. | 我每晚七点左右要吃饭 |
[27:59] | Any later than that, I get the GERD something nasty. | 一过时间我就胃食管反流 浑身难受 |
[28:01] | So if you could, uh, get your maid lady | 所以你要是能叫帮佣 |
[28:02] | to cook us up something for around then, that’d be swell. | 在那个点给我们煮饭 那就太好了 |
[28:05] | We have sex whenever I feel like it. | 我想打炮 我们才打炮 |
[28:06] | Obviously, I’ll be the top, | 显然 我会做攻 |
[28:07] | since you’re… pretty much a chick. | 因为你基本上就是个娘们 |
[28:09] | But you are gonna have to stick something up my ass | 不过你时不时得用点什么 |
[28:10] | every once in a while, or I’m gonna get real bitchy. | 捅捅我的菊花 不然我可有得逼逼了 |
[28:15] | This does not fall under the scope of Nurse V’s Jiffy Care. | 小维护士的极速诊所做不了堕胎 |
[28:18] | She’s a 15-year-old Missouri girl | 她只是个来自密苏里州 |
[28:20] | who’s ten weeks pregnant, | 怀有10周身孕的15岁女孩 |
[28:21] | and some old white assholes decided she can’t terminate | 可她家乡的某些白男癌却规定 |
[28:24] | her pregnancy in her state after eight weeks. | 她怀孕8周后禁止堕胎 |
[28:26] | What’s she supposed to do, | 你说她该怎么办 |
[28:27] | risk her life in some back-alley abortion? | 冒险去暗巷里做非法堕胎吗 |
[28:30] | We’ll take her to the clinic. | 我们带她去诊所 |
[28:31] | How much are one of those, Dr. Brenda? | 去诊所要多少钱 布伦达医生 |
[28:33] | Without insurance, it’ll run at least $400. | 没医保的话 至少得四百块 |
[28:37] | That’s not that much. | 也不算太贵嘛 |
[28:38] | They’re on the SNAP program. | 她们靠领食品救济过活 |
[28:39] | They can barely afford to eat. | 连饭都快吃不上了 |
[28:41] | What about one of those free clinics? | 那免费的诊所呢 |
[28:43] | Clinics won’t touch an out-of-state patient, free or not. | 不管是什么诊所 都不会接收外州患者的 |
[28:47] | There’s always a medical abortion. | 可以选择药物流产 |
[28:50] | Mifepristone. | 米非司酮 |
[28:51] | Two pills taken over a couple of days. | 一天两片吃个几天 |
[28:53] | Great, let’s point ’em to Rite Aid and send them on their way. | 棒 那让她们去药店不就完了 |
[28:55] | How much does that cost? | 吃药大概要花多少钱 |
[28:56] | About the same. | 跟去诊所差不多 |
[28:57] | But I could always write the prescription in Veronica’s name. | 不过我可以把处方开在维罗妮卡名下 |
[29:02] | I mean, with insurance, it’s only a $20 copay. | 医保报销后 只要付20块的挂号费就行了 |
[29:04] | – You have insurance? – Obamacare. | -你有医保吗 -奥巴马医保 |
[29:06] | So great, on top of all this, | 棒啊 极速诊所还不够 |
[29:08] | we’re running an insurance scam now? | 我们现在还要诈骗保险了吗 |
[29:09] | She’s 15. | 她才15岁 |
[29:10] | Having a baby this young could ruin her life. | 这么早生孩子会毁了她的人生 |
[29:12] | We started V’s Jiffy Care to do some good. | 我们办小维护士的极速诊所是想做点好事 |
[29:14] | At least it’s the lesser of two evils. | 这至少比开酒吧好点 |
[29:17] | We both have to agree if we’re gonna do this. | 要干我们俩就得达成一致 |
[29:19] | But remember before you answer, if you say no, | 但回答前你得想清楚 要是拒绝 |
[29:21] | you’re just another man standing in the way of a woman’s future. | 你就是又一个阻碍女性拥有美好未来的男人 |
[29:27] | All right, Jamie, I think we found a solution. | 好了 洁米 我们想到办法了 |
[29:29] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你们不介意 |
[29:30] | We told a few friends. | 我们把这事告诉了几个朋友 |
[29:37] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[29:38] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[29:40] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[29:51] | Am I to blame? | 那能怪我吗 |
[29:54] | Probably not, but for the purposes of discussion, | 不应该 但如果要讨论的话 |
[29:57] | we’ll say yes. | 就先当做是我的错 |
[29:59] | But I was a dumb kid then. | 可我那时候只是个傻逼孩子 |
[30:01] | If we’re to be punished for the things we did as kids, | 要是人们得为年少时犯的错受罚 |
[30:04] | how is anyone ever gonna become president or Supreme Court justice? | 那就没人配当总统和大法官了 |
[30:10] | – Another one? – Yes, please. | -再来一粒吗 -好的 麻烦了 |
[30:14] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[30:17] | Can I… | 我真的… |
[30:19] | really be held responsible | 要为这司法系统中 |
[30:21] | for the racism inherent in the criminal justice system? | 所存在的种族歧视背锅吗 |
[30:25] | I mean, I didn’t tell them he was my dealer. | 我又没说他是我的毒贩 |
[30:29] | They assumed it. | 只是他们想当然了 |
[30:31] | Another one? | 再来一粒 |
[30:39] | And really, | 讲真 |
[30:41] | the cops can be forgiven for their mistake. | 这事也不能全怪警察 |
[30:45] | It was the ’90s. | 90年代嘛 |
[30:46] | Black people really were drug dealers then. | 贩毒的黑人确实多 |
[30:50] | One more? | 再来一粒 |
[30:51] | How many is this? | 几粒了 |
[30:53] | Five. | 五粒 |
[30:58] | There you go. | 好了 |
[31:02] | Why are you suddenly being nice to me? | 你怎么突然对我这么好了 |
[31:05] | Who said anything about being nice? | 谁说要对你好了 |
[31:07] | Now that you remember exactly how you destroyed Kyle’s life, | 既然你已经想起凯尔的人生是怎么被你毁掉的 |
[31:10] | I can get on with making you pay for it. | 我就可以继续让你血债血偿了 |
[31:13] | Filling me full of Oxy? | 给我灌止痛药吗 |
[31:16] | I need you in an opioid coma | 我要你服下过多阿片类药物而昏迷 |
[31:18] | but not, you know, dead. | 但又死不了 |
[31:23] | Want a sip? It’s, uh, root beer. | 要喝一口沙士吗 |
[31:25] | Out of a straw? No, thanks. | 用吸管喝吗 不了 谢谢 |
[31:27] | What’s wrong with a straw? | 吸管怎么了 |
[31:29] | Nothing, if you don’t like the environment, | 不爱护环境的话就没什么 |
[31:31] | which clearly you don’t, with your plastic straws | 你明显不在乎吧 又是塑料吸管 |
[31:33] | and your pre-emission standards Subaru. | 又是尾气超标的小车 |
[31:36] | You said you liked my car. | 你还说喜欢我这车 |
[31:37] | Yeah. It’s called sarcasm. | 反话啊 懂不懂 |
[31:39] | You know 90 percent of turtles will be born | 未来十年里 90%的乌龟 |
[31:41] | with plastic straws in their bodies in the next ten years | 生来体内都会带有塑料吸管 |
[31:44] | due largely to you and the… | 罪魁祸首就是你和… |
[31:45] | – Me? – …billions of straws chicagoans discard carelessly… | -我 -芝加哥人随意往密歇根湖丢弃的数十亿… |
[31:47] | – Billions? – …into Lake Michigan | -数十亿 -塑料吸管 |
[31:49] | which inevitably churn their way through the Great Lakes system | 那些吸管必然会进入五大湖区 |
[31:52] | and then down the Saint Lawrence Seaway | 经过圣罗伦斯海道 |
[31:54] | – And out into the Atlantic Ocean, – Saint Lawrence Seaway? | -最终被排入大西洋 -圣罗伦斯海道 |
[31:57] | where global water currents evenly distribute them | 甚至会被全球的洋流带至 |
[31:59] | throughout the world. | 全世界 |
[32:00] | My anti-straw Facebook group is staging a massive protest this week. | 我的抵制吸管脸书群这周要组织一场抗议 |
[32:04] | Your anti-straw Facebook group? | 你的抵制吸管脸书群 |
[32:06] | Yuk it up, Big Gulp. | 你就笑吧 汽水狂魔 |
[32:08] | It’s my generation that’s gonna have to save the world | 被你这代人糟蹋了的世界 |
[32:10] | that your generation shit all over. | 得靠我这代人来拯救 |
[32:12] | Okay, I’m, like, three years older than you. | 得了吧 我就比你大三岁 |
[32:14] | So my generation is your generation. | 我俩是一代人 |
[32:17] | And you don’t have a corner on saving the world. | 而且你在拯救世界这事上压根没发言权 |
[32:19] | Up until a week ago, I was on strike. | 就在一周之前 我还去罢工游行了 |
[32:21] | So I’m basically the definition of pro-labor feminism. | 所以基本上我就是亲劳工的女权代表 |
[32:25] | Thanks, Norma Rae. | 那可真是谢谢你了 诺玛·蕾 |
[32:26] | A lot of good pro-labor feminism is gonna do us | 等海平面上升40英尺后 亲劳工女权运动 |
[32:29] | after sea levels rise 40 feet. | 会对人类作出大贡献呢 |
[32:31] | Well, you know whose fault that’s gonna be? | 你知道谁该为此担责吗 |
[32:33] | Rich people. | 有钱人 |
[32:34] | Flying all around the world in your private jets… | 他们坐私人飞机满世界飞… |
[32:36] | Okay, that’s not ours. It’s the company’s. | 那些飞机不是我们的 是公司的 |
[32:37] | …living in your air-conditioned mansions, | …住在开着空调的豪宅里 |
[32:39] | blaming poor people and our straws | 却指责穷人和我们用过的吸管 |
[32:41] | for destroying the planet. | 把地球搞得一团糟 |
[32:42] | Not everyone can be born sucking organic kombucha | 不是每个人生来就能喝到装在淀粉瓶里的 |
[32:45] | out of a potato-starch bottle. | 有机康普茶 |
[32:46] | – Okay, turn here. – Huh? | -在这儿转弯 -什么 |
[32:47] | We’re here. Just turn here. | 我们到了 转就是了 |
[32:48] | Your class is at Georgee’s Pizza? | 你在乔治披萨餐厅上课吗 |
[32:50] | No. I’m just hungry. | 我只是饿了而已 |
[32:52] | Your mom said no unhealthy food. | 你妈说过不能吃垃圾食品 |
[32:54] | Yeah, and my mom also said you’re not a hooker. | 我妈还说你不是妓女呢 |
[32:55] | – So… – Fuck you, Riverdale. | -所以… -去你的吧 青春剧女主 |
[32:57] | Tell me where your class is. | 说吧 你在哪儿上课 |
[32:59] | – No. – Tell me. | -不说 -告诉我 |
[33:00] | No! | 我不 |
[33:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[33:05] | Calling your mom. | 给你妈打电话 |
[33:06] | Jesus. Fine. | 老天 好吧 |
[33:08] | Okay, I-I’ll tell you. | 行 我告诉你就是 |
[33:10] | On one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
[33:12] | What? | 什么 |
[33:14] | You want me to do this class so bad, | 你那么想我去上课 |
[33:16] | you have to do it with me. | 你就跟我一起上吧 |
[33:22] | Okay, let me see that one. | 我看下那个 |
[33:25] | Why am I here again? | 我忘了 我为什么也要来 |
[33:26] | To try these on. | 来试戒指 |
[33:27] | Mickey has freakishly small hands. | 米奇的手小得出奇 |
[33:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[33:32] | Slip it on my finger. I need the full effect. | 戴到我手上吧 我得完完全全感受下 |
[33:35] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[33:39] | Brushed white gold, | 镀白金 |
[33:41] | matte finish, round edges. | 磨砂饰面 边缘光滑 |
[33:43] | Tastefully simple. I approve. | 高雅又简洁 我觉得这个挺好 |
[33:47] | How much for two of ’em? | 一对多少钱 |
[33:48] | – Four hundred each. – Nope. | -四百美元一枚 -休想 |
[33:50] | Uh, 400 for the pair. | 好吧 一对四百 |
[33:52] | Final offer. | 这是最终报价 |
[33:55] | It’s on Aunt Oopie. | 反正是乌比姑妈付钱 |
[33:59] | Do you take cards? | 能刷卡吗 |
[34:00] | Twenty-first century, kid. | 小伙 这都21世纪了 |
[34:02] | Everybody takes cards. | 大家都刷卡 |
[34:09] | What the hell is a spin class? | 单车运动课是什么鬼东西 |
[34:10] | It’s a sweaty, anorexic Nazi | 就是一个汗流浃背的厌食魔鬼 |
[34:12] | screaming motivational shit at you | 对你大喊大叫一些励志的屁话 |
[34:14] | while you ride a bike that goes literally nowhere. | 但其实你在原地踏单车 哪儿也去不了 |
[34:17] | Why would anyone wanna do that? | 为什么会有人想做这个 |
[34:19] | My mom makes me. She thinks I’m fat. | 我妈逼我来的 她觉得我太胖了 |
[34:21] | You’re just a puppet in her body-shaming shit show. | 你不过是她搞身材羞辱的工具人罢了 |
[34:24] | Hi, I’m Julia. I’m checking in for class. | 你好 我是朱莉娅 我来登记上课 |
[34:27] | And can I buy a class for my mom’s hooker, Debbie? | 我能给我妈的妓女黛比也买一节课吗 |
[34:29] | – Not a hooker. – And we’re gonna need | -我不是妓女 -我们还需要 |
[34:30] | to buy her shorts and a T-shirt. | 给她买短袖短裤 |
[34:32] | But you can just put it on my mom’s account. | 你可以直接算在我妈的账上 |
[34:33] | Claudia Nicolo. | 她叫克劳蒂娅·尼科洛 |
[34:34] | Uh, no, thank you. I’m actually all good. | 不用了 谢谢 我用不着 |
[34:37] | You think my mom does this because she loves me? | 你觉得我妈是因为爱我才这么做吗 |
[34:39] | Time to see | 是时候见识见识 |
[34:40] | what being loved by my mom really feels like. | 被我妈关爱着是什么感受了 |
[34:43] | What kind of person do you wanna be today? | 你今天想成为什么样的人呢 |
[34:46] | Up, up, up, up, up! | 快点 动起来 |
[34:48] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[34:49] | Let’s see that tattoo. Let’s go! | 我们得实现这个目标 来吧 |
[34:52] | We’re gonna need more prescriptions. | 我们需要更多处方 |
[34:54] | Well, how many more? | 多少 |
[34:56] | Seven. | 七份 |
[34:57] | I can’t write more than one prescription | 我只能给维罗妮卡 |
[34:59] | for the abortion pill in Veronica’s name. | 开一份堕胎药啊 |
[35:02] | We-I’d lose my license. | 否则我们…我会被吊销执照的 |
[35:04] | What if you didn’t write it? | 要是处方不是你开的呢 |
[35:05] | What if you were to, say, | 我们假设 |
[35:07] | misplace your scrip pad | 你把处方簿放错地方了 |
[35:10] | and whoever found it were to anonymously | 而在你意识到之前 |
[35:12] | write a whole bunch of prescriptions | 某个发现处方簿的人 |
[35:14] | before you even realized it was gone? | 匿名开了一堆处方药呢 |
[35:16] | Well, even if I were to misplace my scrip pad, | 就算我真的乱放处方簿了 |
[35:19] | whoever found it would have to write prescriptions | 发现它的人也只能给其他人 |
[35:22] | in other people’s names. | 开堕胎药 |
[35:23] | They’re not gonna give more than one set of pills | 他们不会给同一个人 |
[35:26] | to the same person. | 超过一份的堕胎药 |
[35:27] | I’m sure whoever found it would figure something out. | 发现处方簿的人一定会想到办法的 |
[35:30] | Are we still talking about us? | 我们还在说我们的事吗 |
[35:33] | They’re scared little girls, Bren. | 她们只是些吓坏了的小姑娘 小布 |
[35:35] | Ten years ago, that could’ve been you and me. | 在十年前 遇到这事的可能就是你和我 |
[35:41] | I can’t, V. | 我无能为力 小维 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:58] | See you. | 回见 |
[35:59] | See you. | 回见 |
[36:08] | Don’t be a hero! | 别逞英雄 |
[36:09] | I swear I’ll bury a bullet in his head. | 我发誓我会一枪爆他的头 |
[36:13] | Can someone be a hero, please? | 拜托谁来当当大英雄 |
[36:15] | The Sox game’s about to start. | 白袜队的比赛马上要开始了 |
[36:22] | Nine times out of ten, | 十起中有九起 |
[36:24] | a guy holding a gun to another guy’s head | 一个人拿枪指着另一个人的头 |
[36:26] | does not have the intention of pulling the trigger. | 并没有真正开枪的打算 |
[36:29] | If you have a clean shot, take it. | 如果可以一枪中的 那就开枪 |
[36:31] | That’s terrible advice. | 这建议糟透了 |
[36:33] | Let’s reset. | 回原位再来 |
[36:35] | Ah, the first inning’s started. | 第一局开始了 |
[36:36] | – I’m out. – Ooh. I’ll do it. | -我不玩了 -我来吧 |
[36:39] | L-looks fun. | 感觉挺有意思 |
[36:41] | Cool. Francesca, you’re up. | 行 弗兰茜斯卡 到你了 |
[36:47] | And go. | 开始 |
[36:49] | Don’t be a hero. I swear I’ll– | 别逞英雄 我发誓我会… |
[36:54] | Shoot the hostage. | 打死人质 |
[36:55] | I like your style. | 我欣赏你的作风 |
[37:00] | I don’t think this is gonna work. | 我觉得行不通 |
[37:01] | Well, we’re giving it a try, | 不管怎么样都要试试 |
[37:02] | ’cause six pregnant teenagers don’t wanna be raising babies | 因为这六个怀孕的少女 比起奶孩子 |
[37:05] | instead of graduating high school. | 更希望能顺利读完高中 |
[37:07] | Hey, Gracie. They in there? | 格蕾茜 她们都在里面吗 |
[37:08] | They are. Got ’em all fired up for you. | 在的 我已经帮你调动好情绪了 |
[37:10] | Ah, thanks, baby. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[37:15] | – Hi, Veronica. – Hey, girl. | -维罗妮卡 -你来了啊 妹子 |
[37:16] | Hi, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[37:18] | Remember Kevin? | 还记得凯文吗 |
[37:21] | Sure do. | 怎么可能会忘呢 |
[37:23] | Gracie explained to y’all what’s going on? | 格蕾茜跟你们都解释过了吧 |
[37:25] | Let’s do this. | 我们开干吧 |
[37:27] | All right, ladies. Saddle up. | 好了女士们 做好准备 |
[37:28] | We’re going on a field trip. | 我们要去实地考察了 |
[37:34] | Mifepristone. You need an abortion? | 米非司酮 你要堕胎吗 |
[37:37] | I told Murray the pullout method | 我跟穆雷说过了 要想避孕 |
[37:39] | was an ineffective form of birth control, | 体外射精这办法没用 |
[37:41] | but he’s a little hard of hearing nowadays. | 但他现在耳朵不太灵光了 |
[37:45] | Here’s my co-pay. | 这是挂号费 |
[37:47] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to pay full price. | 恐怕您得付全额药费 |
[37:49] | Medicare only covers abortion in cases of rape, incest, | 医保只承担强奸 乱伦怀孕 |
[37:51] | or when the mother’s life is in danger. | 和母亲有生命危险情况下的堕胎费用 |
[37:53] | I’m 80 years old. | 我都80岁了 |
[37:54] | Having a baby’ll probably kill me. | 生孩子八成会要了我的命 |
[37:56] | Might as well grab some for me | 你去取药的时候 |
[37:58] | while you’re back there, young man. | 顺便也帮我拿点吧 小伙子 |
[38:00] | I was raped. | 我是强奸怀孕 |
[38:01] | Incest for me. | 我是乱伦 |
[38:03] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[38:04] | – Rape again. – I was raped too. | -我也是被强奸 -我也是 |
[38:06] | – Incest. – #MeToo. | -乱伦 -“我也是”反性骚运动 |
[38:14] | What are you doing home so early? | 怎么这么早就回家了 |
[38:17] | My nana’s gone missing again. | 我奶奶又失踪了 |
[38:20] | So my dad and Aunt Oopie are on their way up to Milwaukee | 所以我爸和乌比姑妈启程去密尔沃基了 |
[38:22] | to look for her. | 准备找她 |
[38:24] | Oh, your grandma, huh? How long she been gone? | 你奶奶啊 她走丢多久了 |
[38:26] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[38:27] | But they’ll find her wandering around in town | 不过我确定等他们找到的时候 |
[38:30] | looking for her cat, I’m sure. | 她正在城里瞎溜达找猫呢 |
[38:33] | – She’s got a cat? – Uh, no. | -她养了猫吗 -没有 |
[38:34] | No cat, just Alzheimer’s. | 没养猫 得了老年痴呆症 |
[38:36] | So no free childcare. | 所以没人免费照看孩子了 |
[38:38] | I know. We’re almost done. | 我知道 马上换完啦 |
[38:40] | Well, uh, maybe we can boot Oopie | 要不我们开了乌比 |
[38:43] | and pay for it | 花钱雇人看孩子 |
[38:46] | and pay off all your medical bills. | 顺便也还清你的医疗账单 |
[38:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:56] | That’s five grand. | 五千块 |
[38:59] | I’m fixing a bike on the side, | 接了个修车的活 |
[39:00] | and most of that is gonna go towards parts, | 那里头大部分钱得用来买零件 |
[39:03] | but I get another five when it’s finished. | 不过修完了我能再拿五千 |
[39:05] | So ten grand? | 一共一万咯 |
[39:07] | Well, we’ll clear about four when it’s all said and done. | 除去各种费用 最后大概能赚四千 |
[39:10] | But yeah. | 不过没错 |
[39:13] | Four grand born of monkey grease and man sweat. | 靠当机修工赚来的四千血汗钱啊 |
[39:22] | As opposed to what? | 不然是靠什么 |
[39:25] | As opposed to… | 不是靠… |
[39:29] | Theft. | 偷来的 |
[39:32] | Oh, come on. Hey. | 别往心里去啊 |
[39:34] | – No. – I was joking. | -没事 -我开玩笑的 |
[39:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:40] | All right, okay, | 行吧 |
[39:41] | but seriously, y-you’ve never stolen anything before? | 说真的 你难道就没偷过东西吗 |
[39:48] | Three-dollar earrings on a dare when I was ten. | 十岁玩大冒险偷过一对三块钱的耳环 |
[39:54] | Yeah, you see, that’s worse than anything I’ve ever stolen. | 这可比我偷过的任何东西都还严重 |
[39:58] | You’ve stolen food and money. | 你偷的是食物和钱 |
[40:02] | How is that worse? | 为什么我更不好 |
[40:03] | ‘Cause you stole for fun. | 因为你偷东西是为了乐子 |
[40:05] | You know, I stole so that Fiona didn’t have to work a third job | 而我偷东西是为了菲奥娜不用为付电费 |
[40:08] | so she could cover our electric bill. | 再去打第三份工 |
[40:10] | I mean, you want me to be ashamed of the way I grew up? | 你是想让我为我的过去惭愧吗 |
[40:12] | No. | 不是 |
[40:13] | I… | 我… |
[40:16] | It would just be nice | 我只是希望你知道 |
[40:18] | if you knew that that wasn’t normal. | 那样并不是正常行为 |
[40:20] | Well, it might not be Tamietti normal, | 对塔米耶蒂家人或许不正常 |
[40:23] | but it’s definitely Gallagher normal. | 但是对加拉格家人绝对正常 |
[40:26] | Look, I’m fine living in an RV, | 听着 住在房车里我没意见 |
[40:30] | scraping by, doing whatever we have to to survive. | 为了糊口生存用尽手段 这都可以 |
[40:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:34] | As long as we’re aiming for something a little higher. | 只要我们还有更高的目标就好 |
[40:40] | Why is he crying? | 他怎么哭了 |
[40:48] | To skipping spin class. | 为翘掉单车课干杯 |
[40:50] | To skipping spin class. | 为翘掉单车课干杯 |
[40:56] | Fine. Jesus. | 好吧 我的天 |
[40:59] | Should we pick up burgers for dinner? | 我们晚饭要吃汉堡吗 |
[41:02] | Doesn’t a burger require, like, | 生产一个汉堡不是要用掉 |
[41:04] | a thousand gallons of water to produce? | 差不多一千加仑水吗 |
[41:05] | Six hundred sixty. But we all have our vices. | 是660加仑 但人都有过错 |
[41:09] | What are yours? | 你的过错是什么 |
[41:11] | Other than, you know, straws and hooking. | 除了用吸管和卖身之外 |
[41:14] | Not a hooker. Your mom and I like each other. | 我不是妓女 我和你妈妈互相喜欢 |
[41:17] | Okay. Your funeral. | 好吧 是你自寻死路 |
[41:21] | She loves you, you know. | 你知道 她是爱你的 |
[41:22] | She calls me fat. To my face. | 她当着我的面说我是个胖子 |
[41:25] | Mine used to make me boil her old needles. | 我妈以前让我给她煮开用过的针头 |
[41:28] | My mom made me get a Brazilian before fifth-grade swim camp. | 五年级游泳夏令营之前 我妈让我做蜜蜡脱毛 |
[41:31] | Mine would use my Easy-Bake Oven to cook crack. | 我妈用我的儿童玩具烤箱制可卡因 |
[41:34] | Mine got me a nose job when I was 13. | 我妈在我13岁时让我做了鼻子整形 |
[41:37] | Mine made me test her coke | 我妈让我先尝她的可卡因 |
[41:38] | to make sure there weren’t laxatives in it. | 以确保里面没有泻药 |
[41:40] | There were. | 结果真的有 |
[41:41] | Moms do shitty stuff sometimes. | 当妈的有时都会做浑事 |
[41:43] | It doesn’t mean they don’t love us. | 那不表示她们不爱我们 |
[41:46] | You’ve really drunk my mom’s Kool-Aid, haven’t you? | 你真的听信了我妈的鬼话[喝了我妈的果汁] 是吗 |
[41:49] | Is that a sex thing? | 那是什么性暗示吗 |
[41:50] | ‘Cause probably. | 我很可能真喝了 |
[41:51] | Huh. | 行吧 |
[41:53] | “Huh” What? | 什么行吧 |
[41:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[41:57] | I decided you might just be interesting after all. | 我觉得你还是挺有意思的 |
[42:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:10] | Sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[42:34] | Tami told me you’d be out here. | 塔米告诉我你在外面 |
[42:37] | She also tell you I’m a thief and a degenerate? | 她还告诉你我是个堕落的小偷了吗 |
[42:41] | Didn’t need to. Already knew that. | 用不着她说 我已经知道了 |
[42:44] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[42:46] | To see Mickey. | 去见米奇 |
[42:50] | Gonna propose. | 我要求婚 |
[42:55] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[43:01] | Hey, uh, why, again? | 为什么来着 |
[43:05] | Huh? | 什么 |
[43:06] | Why are you gonna propose to Mickey? | 你为什么要向米奇求婚 |
[43:09] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[43:13] | And Debbie told me to. | 加上黛比叫我这么做 |
[43:17] | I thought you were all for us getting married. | 我还以为你很支持我们结婚 |
[43:19] | Hey, I’m all for anyone getting married if they want to, | 我支持任何想结婚的人结婚 |
[43:21] | but… | 但是 |
[43:23] | I don’t think you want to. | 我觉得你不想 |
[43:26] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have backed out the first time. | 否则你第一次就不会打退堂鼓了 |
[43:28] | Aw, fuck, Lip. | 妈的 利普 |
[43:30] | You can’t just throw this on me now. | 你不能现在突然跟我说这个 |
[43:31] | I’ve already spent all day convincing myself to do this. | 我已经花了一整天说服自己去求婚了 |
[43:34] | No, no. Nah. | 不 不行 |
[43:35] | I’ve decided. I’m gonna go do it. | 我已经决定了 我就要这么做 |
[43:37] | Great. Do it. | 好啊 去吧 |
[43:38] | Great. I’m going. | 很好 我这就去 |
[43:39] | Great. Go. | 好 快去 |
[43:48] | You’re just gonna let me go? | 你就这样放我走了 |
[43:49] | Okay. I-I don’t know what you want me to do here. | 好吧 我不知道你到底想让我干什么 |
[43:51] | Yeah, I don’t fucking know either, Lip. | 我他妈也不知道 利普 |
[43:55] | I want him back. | 我想追他回来 |
[43:57] | So get him back. | 那就去追回来 |
[43:58] | But I think I’m gonna have to marry him to do it. | 但我觉得要和他结婚才做得到 |
[44:09] | I think you should marry him. | 我觉得你俩应该结婚 |
[44:12] | Someday. | 未来某天 |
[44:16] | All right? But first, | 好吗 但首先 |
[44:16] | just try and figure out why you don’t want to. | 先想明白你为什么不想结婚 |
[44:23] | Good work today, Francesca. | 今天表现不错 弗兰茜斯卡 |
[44:25] | Glad you finally stopped crying, Aidan. | 你终于不哭了 非常好 艾丹 |
[44:27] | Carl. What happened today, son? | 卡尔 今天发生什么了 孩子 |
[44:29] | Sir? | 长官 |
[44:31] | You send some of the Discoverers to the emergency room? | 你把几名成员送进了急诊室吗 |
[44:34] | Well… | 这个… |
[44:36] | Yeah. I got a call from some of the parents. | 有几位家长给我打来电话 |
[44:38] | Ravi’s mother, State Senator Wilson, | 拉维的母亲 州参议员威尔森 |
[44:40] | says he got a broken rib. | 说孩子断了根肋骨 |
[44:42] | Something about being beaten with The Mueller Report. | 说是被人用《穆勒报告》打了 |
[44:44] | It was a paperback, sir. | 就是本平装书 长官 |
[44:45] | I didn’t realize it would leave marks. | 我本来以为不会留下印子 |
[44:47] | Scout’s father says his daughter’s got | 侦探兵的爸爸说他女儿 |
[44:49] | a bruised clavicle from a paintball incident. | 玩彩蛋游戏时撞淤青了锁骨 |
[44:51] | Timmy Obama’s in the hospital with a strangulated testicle. | 提米·奥巴马进医院了 一边睾丸绞窄 |
[44:54] | Says you kneed him in the balls this morning. | 他说你今早用膝盖撞了他的蛋 |
[44:56] | Well, I was taking “Cart-ay” Blanche, sir. | 我只是”敌病”砺伍 长官 |
[44:58] | Taking-I told you to ride ’em hard and put ’em down wet, | 我只是叫你狠狠操练他们 别让他们好过 |
[45:01] | not break his ribs and put him in the hospital. | 没叫你打断他肋骨 送他进医院 |
[45:05] | I think I’ve got a place better suited for your talent. | 我想有个地方更适合你施展才能 |
[45:07] | The academy, sir? | 警察学院吗 长官 |
[45:09] | How you feel about trash? | 你觉得垃圾部门怎么样 |
[45:11] | Well, I don’t feel great about it. | 我不是太感兴趣 |
[45:14] | Sanitation department. | 环卫部 |
[45:16] | You know, in your time with the Discoverers, | 你在未来领导人组织这段期间 |
[45:17] | you’ve already proven that you’re tough. | 已经证明了你很坚毅 |
[45:19] | But it takes the toughest of the tough | 但只有最坚韧不拔的人 |
[45:20] | to be able to survive garbage duty. | 才能搞定清理垃圾的工作 |
[45:22] | Get you out on the streets. | 你得到街上去 |
[45:23] | Get you to know the neighborhood, | 得了解这个社区 |
[45:24] | the people, you know. | 了解这里的人 |
[45:25] | Plus, service like that to the city | 再说 那一类市政服务 |
[45:27] | looks absolutely fantastic on a police academy application. | 对你申请进警校很有帮助 |
[46:53] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[46:55] | – Yeah. – Oh, thank God. | -嗯 -谢天谢地 |
[46:58] | Please take him back. | 求你带他回去 |
[47:02] | Hey, Mickey, honey? You have a visitor. | 米奇 宝贝 有人找你 |
[47:10] | What’s up, bro? | 什么事 哥们 |
[47:12] | You get upstairs and clean up down there real good. | 你到楼上去 把菊花里外洗干净 |
[47:15] | I’m comin’ for you. | 我马上就来干你 |
[47:17] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[47:18] | – Go on. – All right. | -快点 -好 |
[47:22] | It looks like things are going well between you two. | 看来你们俩处得很好 |
[47:25] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[47:26] | It’s like The Love Boat up there. | 简直像爱之船一样美好 |
[47:28] | Could not be happier. | 从未如此开心呢 |
[47:31] | Here. | 给 |
[47:34] | Fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[47:37] | This an engagement ring? | 订婚戒指吗 |
[47:38] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[47:40] | It’s a…it’s a promise ring. | 是…是承诺戒 |
[47:44] | You’re kidding me. | 你逗我呢 |
[47:46] | No. | 不是的 |
[47:47] | I have one too. See? | 我也有一枚 你看 |
[47:49] | Sweet. | 真有爱 |
[47:50] | All right, look. | 你听我说 |
[47:52] | Gallaghers and marriage, they don’t mix well. | 加拉格家的人结婚 通常没有好结果 |
[47:56] | But a Gallagher keeps his promise. | 但我们一定会信守承诺 |
[48:00] | Look, do we really need a piece of paper from the state | 我们真需要一张州政府盖章的纸 |
[48:02] | to say that I’m committed? | 才能证明我对你的心意吗 |
[48:05] | I’m committed. | 因为我的确是真心的 |
[48:13] | Nah. I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[48:15] | – Mick. Mickey. – No. | -米奇 米奇 -不 |
[48:16] | A fucking promise ring? | 承诺戒 什么玩意 |
[48:19] | What are you, a teenage girl? | 你是纯情少女吗 |
[48:21] | You’re not even wearing yours. You got it around your neck. | 你甚至没把你的戴在手上 只是挂在脖子上 |
[48:23] | You can just tuck it in there and no one even has to see it. | 你只要把戒指塞进衣服里 就没人能看见 |
[48:25] | It doesn’t matter where you wear it. | 戴在哪里根本不重要 |
[48:26] | It-it-it symbolizes commitment. | 戒指象征着承诺 |
[48:30] | I’m not saying never. | 我不是说永远不结婚 |
[48:31] | No, just saying you don’t love me enough now. | 你只是说 你现在没有爱我爱到想跟我结婚 |
[48:35] | And that’s fine. It’s cool. | 那也没关系 没事的 |
[48:37] | – I got Barry. – Byron. | -我有巴里了 -是拜伦 |
[48:39] | He answers to whatever the fuck I call him, all right? | 反正我叫他什么名字他都会应我 |
[48:42] | ‘Cause that’s true love. | 因为真爱就是这样 |
[48:48] | How do you know you love me? | 你怎么知道你爱我 |
[48:51] | Huh? | 什么 |
[48:54] | How do you really know? | 你怎么能确定 |
[48:58] | I’m bipolar, right? | 我有躁郁症 不是吗 |
[49:00] | I don’t know who I am from one day to the next. | 我不知道明天的我会变成什么样子 |
[49:02] | I can’t guarantee shit. | 我什么都无法保证 |
[49:04] | So why do you wanna spend the rest of your life with me? | 所以你为什么想和我共度一生 |
[49:08] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[49:11] | And who else have you dated? | 你还跟谁恋爱过 |
[49:12] | – I’ve dated plenty of people– – No, no, no, no, no. | -我跟很多人恋爱过 -不 不 不 |
[49:14] | Not fucked, dated, been in love with. | 不是操过 是恋爱过 真心爱过 |
[49:18] | How can you possibly know that me, | 你怎么可能知道… |
[49:20] | that-that this, all of me, all the fucking versions I am, | 如此复杂的我 有这么多不同面貌的我 |
[49:23] | how do you know that that’s what you wanna spend | 你怎么知道你想和这样的我 |
[49:25] | the rest of your life with? | 共度一生 |
[49:28] | Jesus Christ, Ian. | 老天 伊恩 |
[49:32] | I’ve always known Gallaghers were fucked up, | 我一直都知道加拉格家的人很操蛋 |
[49:34] | but I have never been happier to be a Milkovich. | 但我从未如此庆幸我是个米尔科维奇 |
[49:37] | When you get over this whole “I’m not worthy of love” bullshit, | 等你不再认为自己不配被爱了 |
[49:41] | why don’t you give me a call? | 再打电话给我吧 |
[49:43] | Maybe if Barry hasn’t made an honest woman out of me, | 如果到那时巴里还没娶了我 |
[49:45] | I’ll still be around. | 也许我们还有得谈 |
[50:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:04] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[51:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[51:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[51:13] | Are you the folks who run Nurse V’s Jiffy Care? | 小维护士的极速诊所是你们开的吗 |
[51:15] | No. | 不是 |
[51:17] | No, we’re not. | 不是我们开的 |
[51:22] | Are you Nurse V’s Jiffy Abortion Van? | 你们是小维护士的极速堕胎货车吗 |