时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You wanna see what happened last week? | 你想知道上周发生了什么 |
[00:07] | No, no, you know what? Fuck‐‐Get outta here. | 不行 不跟你多逼逼 给老子滚 |
[00:09] | We’re not tellin’ you shit. Go‐‐go, go, go. | 我们屁都不告诉你 赶紧滚 |
[00:12] | Jesus, Mick. | 别这么冲 米奇 |
[00:14] | Shoulda watched the last time. | 该看的时候就给我好好看 |
[00:15] | How’d you get this job? | 你怎么得到这份工作的 |
[00:16] | Someone recommended me. | 有人介绍我来的 |
[00:18] | Friends in high places, huh? | 你有身居高位的朋友 对吧 |
[00:20] | We’re the top garbage crew in the city, Carl. | 卡尔 我们是本市顶级的垃圾小队 |
[00:22] | Strikes me as a little suspicious. | 我觉得这有点可疑 |
[00:25] | Or I could stay here with you, | 或者我可以和你一起住这里来 |
[00:26] | have fun like we did when we were kids. | 像我们小时候那样快活 |
[00:28] | Jeez‐‐We are totally relat‐‐ We’re fuckin’ cousins! | 老天 我们当然有血缘关系 你是我表妹 |
[00:32] | There’s literally no way | 我绝对不可能 |
[00:34] | I’m going to the homecoming dance with you. | 跟你一起去返校舞会 |
[00:36] | You don’t have to go, but if you don’t, | 你是可以不去 但如果你不去 |
[00:38] | I’m definitely gonna tell my mom that you went down on me | 我肯定会告诉我妈你给我口过 |
[00:41] | three‐‐no, four times? | 三次 不对 四次 |
[00:44] | Shouldn’t you be in school? | 你不是应该在学校吗 |
[00:45] | Got more important stuff to do‐‐gotta find Frank. | 我还有更重要的事要做 得找到弗兰克 |
[00:48] | He’s like a cat. He’ll be back. | 他就像只家猫 会回来的 |
[00:50] | If I don’t find him soon, | 我要是不尽快找到他 |
[00:51] | they’re gonna kick me outta school. | 就会被学校开除 |
[00:53] | It’s haunted, Frank. | 我家闹鬼了 弗兰克 |
[00:55] | How big is this house? | 这房子有多大 |
[00:56] | Nine bedrooms, including the master. | 九个卧室 包括主卧 |
[00:58] | But that’s mostly just storage | 但那里主要用来储存 |
[01:00] | for my father’s single‐malt scotch collection. | 我爸的单一麦芽威士忌藏品 |
[01:02] | This one… | 这瓶 |
[01:04] | looks really old. | 看起来超有年头 |
[01:08] | Mr. Gallagher, welcome to Placid Journeys. | 加拉格先生 欢迎来到宁静旅途康复中心 |
[01:11] | I gotta say, this is nothing like | 我不得不说 这里跟我以前 |
[01:12] | the rehab facility I was sent to back in the day. | 被送去的戒瘾中心完全不一样 |
[01:16] | Me, Tami, and Fred are movin’ to Milwaukee. | 我 塔米和弗莱德要搬去密尔沃基 |
[01:18] | The family gave us an old house up there, | 她家人把那边一栋旧房子给我们了 |
[01:20] | and I’ll still be around, you know, | 我还是会经常回家的 |
[01:21] | on weekends and, uh, holidays, stuff like that. | 周末 假期之类的日子 |
[01:25] | I love you, Mickey Milkovich. | 我爱你 米奇·米尔科维奇 |
[01:27] | A‐and if you let me, I‐I’d like to | 如果你愿意 |
[01:30] | ‐ spend the rest of my life‐‐ ‐ Jesus Christ. | -我希望余生都… -老天 |
[01:31] | Save the fuckin’ speech, you pussy. | 省省你那套告白词吧 你个娘们 |
[01:33] | I’ll marry you. | 我愿意和你结婚 |
[02:54] | Mickey! | 米奇 |
[02:56] | Mickey! I know you’re in there, | 米奇 我知道你在里面 |
[02:59] | you fuckin’ homo! Hey, Mick, | 你这个不要脸的男同 米奇 |
[03:02] | You faggy faggot! | 死基佬 |
[03:04] | You’re never gonna marry that Gallagher queer, | 你绝对不准跟那个叫加拉格的娘们结婚 |
[03:06] | you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[03:07] | Mickey! | 米奇 |
[03:08] | Hey, your dad’s here. | 你爸来了 |
[03:10] | Hey, you want a Pride parade? | 你想参加同志骄傲大游行吗 |
[03:11] | ‐ Yeah. ‐ How ’bout I slice off | -我知道 -我把你的基佬屌 |
[03:12] | your pansy dicks and stick ’em on a fuckin’ float? | 切成片然后贴到彩车上去怎么样 |
[03:16] | I got a little conversion therapy for you. | 我还给你准备了性向转化治疗 |
[03:19] | You suck a dick, you die. | 你只要一舔屌 就会死 |
[03:20] | Would you shut the fuck up? | 你能闭上你的臭嘴吗 |
[03:21] | You’re annoying the shit outta everybody. | 把大家都惹毛了 |
[03:23] | Well, if it isn’t the little shirt lifter. | 你不搞基我会来这吵吗 |
[03:25] | Just want you to know‐‐ you marry a man, | 就想告诉你一声 你要是跟男的结婚 |
[03:27] | I’ma put a fuckin’ bullet in your head. | 我就一枪爆了你的头 |
[03:28] | ‐ Simple as that. ‐ Why wait, bitch? | -就这么简单 -那还等什么 贱人 |
[03:30] | I’m standin’ right here, Charlottesville. | 我人就在这儿呢 暴乱分子 |
[03:34] | Oh, look at that‐‐we must shop at the same gun show. | 真巧 我们是在一个地方买的枪吧 |
[03:38] | The fuck happened to you? | 你他妈是怎么回事 |
[03:40] | You know what they say‐‐ | 有句俗话说得好 |
[03:41] | the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 有其父必有其子 |
[03:42] | It does if it lands on a dick! | 喜欢鸡巴的儿子不算 |
[03:44] | Aw, please, stop. I get it, all right? | 行了 别说了 我明白好吗 |
[03:46] | You’re proud a me. | 你为我自豪 |
[03:47] | You must really love cock. | 你肯定是爱死鸡巴了 |
[03:49] | I definitely love one. | 确实很爱那么一根 |
[03:54] | Don’t say I didn’t warn ya, cocksmoker. | 别说我没警告过你 爱舔屌的 |
[03:58] | Good talk, Pops. | 聊得很愉快 老爹 |
[04:04] | So when you movin’ to Milwaukee? | 你什么时候搬去密尔沃基 |
[04:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:09] | You don’t sound very excited about it. | 感觉你不怎么期待啊 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well… it is Milwaukee. | 是吗 毕竟是要去密尔沃基 |
[04:15] | Free house, though, right? | 但有免费房子住 不是吗 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I mean, it’s a nice house. | 是的 房子确实不错 |
[04:18] | Nice neighborhood. | 邻里也很和谐 |
[04:20] | Yard. | 还有院子 |
[04:22] | Well, damn. Jackpot. | 那不是赚翻了 |
[04:26] | Saw an actual birdhouse with birds in it. | 我还看到了真鸟窝 里面是鸟 |
[04:30] | Uh, not drugs. | 不是毒品 |
[04:33] | Birds. | 是真的鸟 |
[04:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:35] | So, how’s your dad? | 你爸怎么样 |
[04:37] | You know, don’t think he’s gonna be my best man. | 他应该是当不了我的伴郎了 |
[04:40] | Hey, what’s up, punk? Ready for school? | 你好啊 小子 准备上学去吗 |
[04:42] | Can’t go to school until Frank signs a form. | 弗兰克不在表上签字我就没法上学 |
[04:44] | ‐ What form? ‐ That says I live here. | -什么表 -证明我住在这里的表 |
[04:46] | Just drop out. | 直接辍学呗 |
[04:48] | I can’t drop out. I’m ten. | 我不能辍学 我才十岁 |
[04:50] | Give it to me. I’ll sign it. | 给我吧 我帮你签 |
[04:51] | Gotta be a parent. | 必须要家长签 |
[04:52] | ‐ I can fake Frank’s signature. ‐ So can I. | -我可以伪造弗兰克的签名 -我也可以 |
[04:54] | ‐ Same here. ‐ School says | -我也是 -学校说 |
[04:56] | that he has to sign it in person. | 必须得由他本人到场签 |
[04:58] | Well, you know where Frank is? | 你知道弗兰克在哪里吗 |
[05:00] | Livin’ with some lady up in Glencoe. | 跟一位女士住在格伦科 |
[05:02] | ‐ Who drives a Rolls Royce. ‐ Unbelievable! | -那女的开劳斯莱斯 -难以置信 |
[05:04] | ‐ Oh, good for him. ‐ Anyone want to go with me? | -他可以啊 -有人愿意陪我去吗 |
[05:08] | No. | 没有 |
[05:09] | You got money for the El? | 你有钱坐车的吧 |
[05:10] | – Yeah. – All right, drop us a pin | -有 -好 等你到了 |
[05:12] | when you get there so we know you’re safe. | 发个定位 给我们报个平安 |
[05:13] | – Got it. – Thanks. | -知道了 -谢了 |
[05:15] | So you gonna talk to Tami about Milwaukee, or… | 你要跟塔米商量搬去密尔沃基的事吗 |
[05:18] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[05:19] | Milwaukee sucks ass. | 密尔沃基鸟都不拉屎 |
[05:22] | I mean, you should probably tell her | 你还是跟她说说 |
[05:24] | how you feel about it, right? | 你是怎么想的吧 |
[05:27] | Lip? | 利普 |
[05:28] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I got it. | 行 行 行了 我知道了 |
[05:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:35] | You ever try to get me to move to Milwaukee, | 你哪天要我搬去密尔沃基 |
[05:36] | I’ll fuckin’ murder you. | 我绝对杀了你 |
[05:38] | Thanks, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[05:40] | Thank you. I just wanna say, | 谢谢你们 走之前 |
[05:42] | before I go, this last month | 我只想说 过去一个月的经历 |
[05:45] | has been a great journey | 非同一般 |
[05:48] | and one I couldn’t have survived without all of you. | 没有你们我难以幸存至今 |
[05:51] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢各位 谢谢各位 |
[05:59] | I found myself alone in the woods | 我恍若在一个雪夜 |
[06:02] | on a snowy night, | 独自置身于一片树林 |
[06:04] | and there came a fork in the road… | 前路分开两条岔道 |
[06:07] | one, a path that led to addiction. | 一条 通向瘾 |
[06:10] | The other…path also led to addiction, | 另一条 还是通向瘾 |
[06:14] | but I turned the sleigh around, | 可当我把雪橇调转方向 |
[06:17] | and it has made all the difference. | 人生变得大不一样 |
[06:20] | Wha-W-Walt Whitman has always been | 沃尔特·惠特曼一直是我 |
[06:20] | 《雪夜林边驻马》与《未选择的路》 作者其实是罗伯特·弗罗斯特 | |
[06:22] | a personal favorite of mine. | 我崇拜的诗人 |
[06:24] | Anyway, I’m outta the woods, | 无论如何 我已走出了困惑之林 |
[06:25] | and I hope you all will join me there. | 希望各位也早日前来与我同行 |
[06:28] | I love you guys. Good-bye. | 我爱你们 再会 |
[06:29] | Gimme five! Thank you, thank you! | 击个掌 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 |
[06:31] | I love you, I love you, I love you. | 爱你们 爱你们 爱你们 |
[06:33] | I’ll see you all again! | 我们有缘再见 |
[06:47] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:49] | This place is for rent. | 这个店面在招租 |
[06:50] | We should call the number, check it out. | 我们打个电话 问问情况吧 |
[06:52] | – Why would we do that? – Because I need a thing. | -为什么要打电话 -因为我要找个事干 |
[06:55] | You have a thing. I need a thing. | 你有事干 我需要找事干 |
[06:56] | – And it’s right next door. – Why? | -而且这店就在隔壁 -那又怎样 |
[06:59] | I’m finally comin’ to terms with the fact | 我终于接受 |
[07:01] | that I’m never gonna play in the NBA. | 我打不进NBA的事实了 |
[07:03] | You were never gonna play in the NBA. | 你本来就打不进NBA |
[07:05] | Well, not now, V, because I’m retiring from basketball. | 只是现在不去 小维 因为我要退出篮球界了 |
[07:09] | I would think you’d be a little more compassionate. | 我还以为你会再同情我一点呢 |
[07:11] | We have so many other things to be thankful for. | 还有很多事是咱们感激不尽的 |
[07:13] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[07:14] | You own a bar, you have a hot wife | 你有家酒吧 老婆性感火辣 |
[07:16] | and two beautiful girls. | 女儿们亭亭玉立 |
[07:18] | Okay, that is good. | 没错 这是很好 |
[07:19] | But where do I go from here, V? | 但我下一步该怎么走 |
[07:20] | What is the next chapter of my life? | 我人生的下个篇章是什么 |
[07:22] | Is there even a next chapter? | 到底还有没有下个篇章 |
[07:25] | Or is this just… it? | 还是说 就这么…结束了 |
[07:28] | Dry cleaner. | 干洗店 |
[07:29] | – What? – We could open up | -什么 -我们该开家 |
[07:31] | – a dry cleaner. – No. | -干洗店 -不开 |
[07:32] | – Mattress store. – Uh-uh. | -卖床垫 -不卖 |
[07:34] | – Think tank. – What the hell is a think tank? | -开家智囊机构 -智囊机构是什么鬼 |
[07:35] | It’s where people sit around – and think. | 就是给人坐下来思考的地方 |
[07:38] | That’s the Alibi. | 艾莱柏酒吧就是干这个的 |
[07:44] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[07:45] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[07:50] | I went to confession. | 我去做告解了 |
[07:52] | Father reminded me | 神父提醒了我 |
[07:54] | that an eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind. | 以眼还眼 世界只会更盲目 |
[08:00] | And Kyle told me I need to let it go. | 凯尔也让我别再追究 |
[08:02] | He was not happy. | 他并不开心 |
[08:04] | He wants to kill you himself when he gets out. | 他想出来后亲手杀了你 |
[08:07] | Oh, well, I’ll tell his parole board to keep me posted. | 好啊 我会让他的假释委员会及时通知我的 |
[08:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:15] | Reasonable. | 过得去 |
[08:16] | Good chow. Lotta sleep. | 吃得饱 睡得香 |
[08:18] | Too much talking, but… | 话说得有点多 不过… |
[08:20] | Maybe when I get back from Puerto Rico, | 等我从波多黎各回来 |
[08:22] | we can grab a coffee? | 也许我们还能一起喝杯咖啡 |
[08:24] | What’s in Puerto Rico? | 去波多黎各干什么 |
[08:26] | My family’s estate. | 我家在那有房 |
[08:28] | I spend the winters down there. | 我去那过冬 |
[08:31] | When you going? | 什么时候走 |
[08:32] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[08:35] | I’ll come find you when I get back, okay? | 我回来了会来找你 好吗 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:45] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 |
[09:03] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:15] | Hey, Milton. | 米尔顿 |
[09:17] | Oh, what’s up, Lip? | 你好啊 利普 |
[09:19] | What up, man? | 你好啊 哥们 |
[09:21] | I thought you were, uh, in the Persian Gulf | 我以为你在波斯湾 |
[09:22] | – or some shit. – On leave. | -什么之类的地方呢 -休假呢 |
[09:23] | Right, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 没错没错 |
[09:25] | So what’s goin’ on? Y-your dad’s movin’ out? | 这是怎么了 你爸要搬家了 |
[09:28] | Moved on. Funeral was a few days ago. | 他去世了 葬礼几天前办的 |
[09:30] | Oh, shit, I’m sorry, man. | 我去 节哀 |
[09:31] | That’s fine. He was sick for a while. | 没事 他病了有一阵了 |
[09:34] | Now I gotta try to get rid of all this stuff. | 我现在得把这些东西都脱手 |
[09:36] | Try to sell this dump. | 把这破地方卖了 |
[09:38] | Are you still livin’ that same house with Frank? | 你还跟弗兰克住在那栋房子里吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, unfortunately, he’s still alive, so… | 对 不幸的是他还活着在 所以… |
[09:42] | Damn. | 卧槽 |
[09:44] | That’s a surprise. | 这我真没想到 |
[09:45] | Hey, man, how much you askin’? | 哥们 你这地方卖多少钱 |
[09:47] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[09:48] | We got mold behind the walls, | 墙里面都长霉了 |
[09:51] | roof leaks. | 房顶是漏的 |
[09:52] | Rat shit everywhere. | 到处都是老鼠屎 |
[09:53] | Got a ton of stuff I gotta fix before my leave’s up. | 休假结束前要拾掇的东西还多的是 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I wouldn’t put too much into it. | 我可不会花太多钱买这地方 |
[09:58] | Some yuppie’s just gonna buy it and gut it anyway. | 肯定会有小白领把这盘下来 扒扒干净 |
[10:00] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我可没时间折腾这些 |
[10:02] | – Gotta get back to base. – San Diego? | -我得回海军基地 -圣迭戈那个吗 |
[10:04] | – Norfolk. – Right, yeah, no, that’s– | -诺福克那个 -对 对 |
[10:06] | that’s right. | 没错 |
[10:07] | All right, well, hey, I’m sorry again. | 好了 节哀顺变 |
[10:09] | – Be good, yeah? – Thanks, man. | -保重啊 -谢了 哥们 |
[10:12] | Hey, asshole, just kick it | 混球 下次直接把东西 |
[10:13] | onto the truck next time– you’ll do less damage. | 踹到车里好了 也比你搬进去强 |
[10:19] | You were pretty hard on those real estate people. | 你还真喜欢为难这些卖房子的 |
[10:21] | What’s up with the open house thing? | 为什么去搞那些开放参观的房子 |
[10:23] | You ask a lotta questions, Gallagher. | 你问题真多 加拉格 |
[10:25] | You know who asks questions? | 你知道什么人老爱问话吗 |
[10:28] | Cops. | 警察 |
[10:33] | Look at this asshole parked in the alley. | 瞧瞧这傻逼停的车把路挡的 |
[10:37] | Yo, hold up! | 停下车 |
[10:44] | You a cop, Carl? | 你是警察吗 卡尔 |
[10:46] | Hell, no. | 是个屁 |
[10:49] | Come on, man. | 快上来吧 |
[11:09] | Sorry to interrupt crack baby time. | 抱歉打扰你照顾这个嗑药孩子 |
[11:11] | Hey, Franny, this is this is what happens | 弗兰妮 勾搭阴险小贱人 |
[11:13] | when you hook up with a conniving bitch. | 就是老娘这个下场 |
[11:15] | She blackmails you. | 她会勒索你 |
[11:16] | And when you’re a ghetto whore teen mom, | 如果你还是个穷光蛋少女妈妈 |
[11:18] | you become a prostitute so you can pay your bills. | 你就得靠卖淫付账单 |
[11:21] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[11:22] | – I bought you a gift. – How sweet of you. | -我给你买礼物了 -你可真好心 |
[11:25] | Now, I figured you probably wouldn’t have | 我在想你可能没什么正式衣服 |
[11:27] | anything nice to wear to the dance, | 能穿去舞会 |
[11:28] | since they don’t sell formal wear at Costco. | 毕竟好市多不卖正装 |
[11:31] | A tuxedo? | 礼服西服吗 |
[11:33] | You want me to wear this to the dance? | 你想让我穿这个去舞会 |
[11:34] | Yeah. I’m wearin’ the dress. | 没错 我穿礼服裙 |
[11:37] | My mom text you? | 我妈给你发消息没 |
[11:39] | She wants me to meet her at some boutique. | 她想跟我在一家时装店见面 |
[11:40] | Yeah, don’t do it. | 别去了 |
[11:42] | She wants to buy me a birthday gift | 她想给我买个生日礼物送给她 |
[11:43] | to give to her even though I already got her one. | 虽然我都准备好了 |
[11:45] | What’d you get her? | 你给她准备的什么 |
[11:46] | A T-shirt I was gonna give to Goodwill. | 一件我准备拿去二手店的T恤 |
[11:49] | – Thoughtful. – She doesn’t care. | -真贴心 -她才不介意呢 |
[11:51] | She’ll buy herself something, wrap it, | 她会给自己买个东西 包装好 |
[11:53] | hand it to me, and then I’ll hand it back to her | 交给我 然后我再送回去给她 |
[11:55] | and say, “Happy birthday.” | 说一声”生日快乐” |
[11:57] | It’s such bullshit. | 就这么扯淡 |
[11:58] | Should I get her something too? | 我是不是也该给她准备点什么 |
[11:59] | No. No, she’ll pick something out for you | 不用不用 她会给你挑个东西 |
[12:02] | then pay for it just so she can say, | 自己结了账然后说 |
[12:04] | “Look what Debbie got me for my birthday.” | “瞧瞧黛比给我的生日大礼” |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:08] | See you at the Chastain Hotel. | 查斯坦酒店见 |
[12:10] | 7 p. m. Don’t be late. | 晚上七点 别迟到 |
[12:22] | What do ya think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[12:30] | I’m sending a letter to the “Player Gazette” | 我要就即将退出我热爱的篮球事业 |
[12:32] | about my pending retirement from the game I love. | 给《选手公报》寄封信 |
[12:35] | – What? – Can we hear it? | -什么 -能念给我们听听吗 |
[12:39] | “Dear basketball…” | “亲爱的篮球”… |
[12:41] | That’s all I have so far. | 我就写了这么多 |
[12:43] | – Good start, though. – Promising. | -不过开头不错 -值得期待 |
[12:45] | It’s not even mine. I stole it from Kobe. | 这句还不是我写的 我从抄科比的 |
[12:47] | Plus, apparently, I need reading glasses now? | 而且 我现在写东西都要戴老花镜了吗 |
[12:50] | God, gettin’ old sucks. | 天 上了年纪真要命 |
[12:51] | The other day, I found hair in my ear–lots of hair. | 前些天我还发现耳朵里长毛了 好多毛 |
[12:54] | – Oh, it gets worse. – Half my life is over. | -还会更糟糕的 -我这都半截入土了 |
[12:57] | More than half. | 不止半截 |
[12:59] | What? I’m only 38. | 什么 我才38 |
[13:00] | The life expectancy for an average white man is 76. | 普通白人男性的预期寿命是76岁 |
[13:03] | – Exactly. – The life expectancy | -没错 -南区穷光蛋白人男性的 |
[13:05] | for a poor white man from the South Side is 70 | 预期寿命则是70岁 |
[13:08] | – if you’re lucky. – Shit, am I dead? | -前提还是你命好 -靠 我算是整个入土了吗 |
[13:10] | I’m just saying you’re definitely coming down the mountain. | 我只是想说 你肯定已经风华不再了 |
[13:13] | V, that’s why we gotta expand, | 小维 所以我们才得扩大生意 |
[13:15] | increase our revenue so we can retire by 60. | 增加收入 然后60岁前就退休 |
[13:18] | Live a little before we die. | 死之前活得滋润一点 |
[13:20] | Retirement is for rich people. | 富人才退休 |
[13:22] | Poor people drop dead on the job. | 穷人只配工作到死 |
[13:29] | – What is happening? – Just a little bit a research. | -你这是干嘛 -做点小调查而已 |
[13:32] | How’s the guest list coming? | 客人名单列得 怎么样了 |
[13:34] | – What? – For the wedding. | -什么 -婚礼用的啊 |
[13:36] | Who you inviting? | 你想请哪些人 |
[13:37] | – Uh, I don’t have a list. – Well, you need a list. | -我没列名单 -那你需要列个名单 |
[13:40] | I mean, if I don’t know how many people | 如果我不知道 |
[13:40] | are comin’ to the wedding, how do I know | 有多少人要来婚礼 我怎么知道 |
[13:42] | what size venue we need for the reception? | 仪式需要订多大会场 |
[13:43] | We’re having a reception? At a venue? | 我们还搞仪式吗 还订会场 |
[13:45] | We’re having a wedding wedding? | 我们要办场动真格的婚礼吗 |
[13:46] | Jesus Christ, do you think this stuff just magically happens? | 我的天 你以为这些事就这么神奇地办好了 |
[13:48] | – You gotta plan shit. – A month ago, you were ready | -你得有计划 -一个月前你还准备 |
[13:50] | to get hitched at City Hall and now you want a real wedding? | 在市政厅结婚 现在又想办场真正的婚礼了 |
[13:53] | A lot can happen in a month. For example, | 一个月能发生的事可多了 比如 |
[13:55] | your fuckhead dad threatenin’ to murder you again | 你家傻逼老爹可能会因为你是基佬 |
[13:57] | ’cause you’re gay. | 再次威胁要毙了你 |
[13:59] | That’s what this is about–Terry? | 就是因为这个 因为特里吗 |
[14:01] | Yup. Anything to make that miserable fuck more miserable. | 对 只要能让那个死老头子更难受就行 |
[14:04] | So gimme your guest list, I’ll work on your vows, | 快把客人名单给我 我来写誓词 |
[14:06] | and I will follow up with the soloist. | 然后我再去找独奏乐手 |
[14:09] | ‐ A fucking soloist? ‐ Yeah, not just any soloist. | -独奏乐手 -不是普通乐手 |
[14:12] | Motherfucker needs to be able to rock Livin’ on a Prayer, acoustic, | 要会弹《活在祈祷中》的原声版 |
[14:14] | hard. Also, I’m gonna want a shit‐ton a candles, | 硬摇风的 我还想要成吨的蜡烛 |
[14:16] | so get those, uh… church boys ready. | 你去找几个那种 教堂小男孩 |
[14:20] | – Acolytes? – I don’t care what they’re called‐‐ | -你是说侍僧 -我不管他们叫什么 |
[14:22] | the little shits that light the candles. | 反正就是点蜡烛的小崽子 |
[14:23] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[14:25] | Here ya go. | 去吧 |
[14:27] | Wrote it down for ya. | 都帮你写下来了 |
[14:28] | Oh, well, this is cute. | 这个挺好看的 |
[14:30] | Hey, why do you buy Julia’s gifts for her? | 你为什么要帮朱莉娅买礼物 |
[14:33] | Because, if I leave it up to her, | 因为如果让她自己发挥 |
[14:35] | she’ll just give me some unthoughtful piece of junk‐‐ | 她只会给我一坨敷衍的垃圾 |
[14:37] | if she gives me anything at all. | 如果她确实打算送我东西的话 |
[14:41] | Do you have plans tonight? | 你今晚有计划吗 |
[14:42] | Tonight? Why? | 今晚 怎么了 |
[14:43] | Well, I’m having dinner with my friends | 我打算跟朋友去吃晚饭 |
[14:45] | to celebrate my birthday‐‐ | 庆祝我的生日 |
[14:47] | nothing fancy‐‐ | 没什么特别的 |
[14:48] | but it’d be so much more fun if you were there. | 不过如果你去的话就有趣多了 |
[14:50] | I thought we were celebrating your birthday tomorrow. | 我以为明天才庆祝生日 |
[14:52] | Yeah, Tasha has to go outta town for work, | 塔莎明天要出差 |
[14:54] | so we moved it to tonight. | 所以挪到今天了 |
[14:57] | Just tonight I‐I have family stuff. | 我家里有点事情 |
[14:59] | You know, Franny. | 你知道的 弗兰妮 |
[15:01] | I would pay for a sitter. | 我帮你请个保姆 |
[15:03] | And everyone is dying to meet you. | 所有人都很想见你 |
[15:06] | Plus, Julia can’t come. | 以及 朱莉娅不来 |
[15:08] | She’s going to some dance thing. | 她好像要去个舞会 |
[15:10] | Yeah, I’m‐I’m sorry, I‐I really wish I could. | 我很抱歉 虽然我真的希望我能去 |
[15:12] | You know what? It’s no big deal. | 你知道吗 其实没事 |
[15:14] | We’ll just celebrate it without you. | 没有你 我们也能庆祝 |
[15:17] | Well, you and I can still celebrate tomorrow night, right? | 明晚我们俩还可以一起庆祝 对吧 |
[15:20] | No, thanks. | 不了谢谢 |
[15:21] | At my age, one birthday party is painful enough. | 到了我这把年纪 一个生日派对就够糟心了 |
[15:24] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[15:25] | I don’t need my girlfriend at my birthday party. | 我不需要女朋友出席生日派对 |
[15:31] | How ’bout I see what I could do? | 那我尽量来吧 |
[15:33] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的 你确定吗 |
[15:35] | Yeah, no, it’s your friends and your birthday dinner. | 毕竟是你的朋友和生日晚餐 |
[15:38] | I can’t miss that, right? | 我不能错过 对吧 |
[15:41] | Oh, my God, that would be the best gift ever. | 老天 那真是最好的礼物了 |
[15:44] | I mean, besides this bag | 我是说 除了这个包之外 |
[15:45] | I’m going to buy you to give me. | 我帮你买来送给我 |
[15:48] | Since it’s your birthday, | 既然是你过生日 |
[15:49] | there’s one condition. | 我有一个条件 |
[15:50] | I get to pick the restaurant. | 由我来挑餐厅 |
[15:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:49] | Hello! | 你好 |
[16:53] | Anybody home? | 家里有人吗 |
[17:22] | Hello! | 你好 |
[17:38] | Anybody home? | 有人吗 |
[18:05] | Easy, ladies. | 女士们 放轻松 |
[18:15] | What’s up, boss? | 老大 有何吩咐 |
[18:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:23] | Otis wants you to bust into that house | 奥蒂斯想让你闯进那栋房子 |
[18:26] | and take a shit in the living room. | 然后在客厅里拉屎 |
[18:29] | Why do I need to take a shit in their living room? | 我为什么要在别人的客厅里拉屎 |
[18:32] | Because Otis told you to. | 因为奥蒂斯让你拉 |
[18:35] | What if I don’t need to take a shit? | 那如果没必要拉屎呢 |
[18:37] | When Otis says take a shit, | 当奥蒂斯让你拉屎的时候 |
[18:39] | your only question should be, “How big?” | 你唯一的问题就是 多大算够 |
[18:41] | You wanna prove you’re not a cop, | 如果你想证明自己不是条子 |
[18:43] | shit in the living room. | 去客厅拉屎就行 |
[18:46] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要这个 |
[20:00] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[20:02] | I been to every home in Glencoe looking for you‐‐ | 我在格伦科挨家挨户地找你 |
[20:05] | finally found the one with the Rolls Royce. | 终于发现这家停着劳斯莱斯 |
[20:07] | Were you followed‐‐ | 有人跟着你吗 |
[20:07] | Does anyone else know I’m here? | 没别人知道我在这儿吧 |
[20:09] | ‐ Nobody. ‐ Whay do you want? | -没别人 -你想要怎样 |
[20:11] | I need you to sign a form at my school | 我需要你去学校在表格上签字 |
[20:13] | or else I can’t go anymore. | 否则我要被退学了 |
[20:15] | Well, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[20:17] | I wanna go to school, Frank. | 我想上学 弗兰克 |
[20:18] | Well, people in Hell want cold beer. | 那地狱里的人还想喝冰镇啤酒呢 |
[20:21] | What’s in it for me? | 跟我又有什么关系 |
[20:22] | I’ll call Child Services. | 我会给儿童服务机构打电话 |
[20:24] | You’re my father. You’ve abandoned me. | 说你是我爸爸 你抛弃了我 |
[20:29] | Well played, son. | 服了你了 儿子 |
[20:31] | But I’m re‐abandoning you right after this is done. | 但我在做完这件事后 就会立刻再抛弃你的 |
[20:34] | Wait outside. I used a different entrance. | 去外面等 我不用这个入口 |
[20:43] | Hey, so there’s this house over on Kingscross. | 在国王十字那里有间房子 |
[20:45] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[20:48] | You know, it’s a total dump, but, | 破得不行 不过 |
[20:50] | you know, it’s probably gonna go for nothin’, | 应该不用多少钱就能买到 |
[20:53] | and, uh, with a little bit a work, | 再稍微修缮一下 |
[20:55] | could be nice. | 应该挺不错的 |
[20:56] | You thinking about buyin’ a house in the South Side | 你在考虑在南区买房子吗 |
[20:58] | even though you’re movin’ to Milwaukee? | 可你就快要搬去密尔沃基了 |
[21:01] | No. No, no, no. | 不是 不不不 |
[21:02] | I was just thinkin’, you know, | 我只是在想 |
[21:05] | could be a good investment for somebody, though. | 没准谁买下来投资也不错 |
[21:08] | You know, fix it up, | 把房子修一下 |
[21:10] | flip it. | 再转手出去 |
[21:12] | Did you ever do anything like that? | 你做过这种生意吗 |
[21:14] | I never have to worry about what I would or wouldn’t do. | 我从来都不用担心该做什么不该做什么 |
[21:18] | Mr. Tamietti paid the down payment on my house, | 岳父帮我付了房子的首付 |
[21:21] | loaned me the money to start Born Free. | 还借我钱开这家店 |
[21:24] | He decides what I do. | 他来决定我该做什么 |
[21:25] | I’m the definition of limited options. | 我就是选择受限的真实写照 |
[21:31] | Tam. | 塔米 |
[21:34] | I gave notice at the salon today. | 我今天在美发店摊牌了 |
[21:37] | Which means I told Liza to eat shit and die. | 也就是说我让莱莎吃屎去死了 |
[21:41] | Really? Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[21:43] | Burned that bridge! | 完全切断后路 |
[21:46] | Nice one. Congrats. | 可以啊 恭喜 |
[21:47] | And I found a salon near Nana’s place | 我还在奶奶家附近找到一家美发店 |
[21:49] | where I can rent out a chair. | 我可以在那里租个椅子做美发 |
[21:52] | Wow, already? Really‐‐wow‐‐Yeah. | 这么快的吗 那挺好 |
[21:54] | That’s sweet. | 挺不错的 |
[21:55] | Oh, also, | 还有 |
[21:57] | my Uncle Will works at Briggs & Stratton in Milwaukee. | 我叔叔威尔在密尔沃基的百力通公司工作 |
[22:00] | Says they’re always looking for new mechanics. | 说他们一直在招维修工 |
[22:02] | I mean, I could have my dad give him a call. | 我可以让我爸联系他一下 |
[22:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:09] | What’s goin’ on? Nothin’. | 没什么啊 |
[22:11] | Yeah, I’m workin’. Why? | 我在干活 怎么了 |
[22:12] | You’re being weird. | 你表现得很奇怪 |
[22:14] | Yeah, no, sorry, I just‐‐ I just remembered | 对 抱歉 我正好想起 |
[22:16] | I gotta close the loop on a couple things, | 我手头上还有几件事要处理 |
[22:17] | so… | 所以… |
[22:19] | What loops? | 什么事 |
[22:21] | Look, I just quit my job. | 我可是刚辞掉了工作 |
[22:23] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 我当然知道 |
[22:25] | Uh, it’s all good, all right? | 没事的 好吗 |
[22:26] | Everything’s… everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[22:31] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:33] | Nothin. | 没什么 |
[22:34] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[22:36] | Nothin’. | 都挺好 |
[22:41] | It’s got, uh, two beds, one bath, | 有两间卧室 一个卫生间 |
[22:44] | and, you know, I mean, I‐‐ i‐it needs some work, but… | 需要再修缮一下 不过 |
[22:49] | well, it’s a good house. | 是栋不错的房子 |
[22:53] | Now, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:57] | This place is a shithole. | 这地方烂到家了 |
[22:59] | Well, I‐I’m just lookin’ at options, all right? | 我就是想多点选择 好吗 |
[23:03] | I mean, did you know that Milwaukee | 你知道密尔沃基 |
[23:04] | gets even colder than Chicago in the wintertime? | 在冬天时比芝加哥还冷吗 |
[23:07] | And‐and you know that we’re gonna be the ones | 你也知道到时候我们每周 |
[23:09] | that have to check in on your nana every week | 都要去老人院看望你奶奶 |
[23:11] | at the old folks’ home and anytime she needs anything. | 而且还要随叫随到 |
[23:17] | Look, I don’t know‐‐ honestly, I feel kinda guilty, | 而且说实话 我有点愧疚 |
[23:19] | you know, takin’ charity from your family. | 还要接受你家人的帮助 |
[23:25] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[23:27] | It’s what‐‐100 feet from your family’s house? | 这里离你家也就30米远吧 |
[23:41] | What about a tire store? | 轮胎店怎么样 |
[23:42] | No!. | 不行 |
[23:45] | Barber shop? | 理发店 |
[23:47] | Nail salon. | 美甲店 |
[23:51] | Dreams are stupid. | 梦想太愚蠢了 |
[23:52] | Dreams aren’t stupid. | 梦想并不愚蠢 |
[23:54] | Stupid ideas are stupid. | 愚蠢的主意才愚蠢 |
[23:56] | Nail salon…but for men. | 男士美甲店 |
[23:58] | We could definitely use another Subway. | 再开一家赛百味快餐店也不错 |
[24:00] | Or a check‐cashing place. | 或是兑支票的地方 |
[24:01] | We don’t need another check‐cashing place. | 我们不需要再多一家兑支票的门店了 |
[24:03] | Plus, all those things require big start‐up costs. | 再说了 你们说的这些店都需要大笔启动资金 |
[24:06] | V, we should contact that realtor. | 小维 我们应该联系那个房产经纪人 |
[24:07] | That place is gonna rent out soon. | 那地方很快就会租出去了 |
[24:09] | You don’t even have a business plan. | 你连商业计划书都没有 |
[24:10] | The business plan is to rent out the place. | 商业计划就是租下那里 |
[24:12] | Not until you know what kinda business you wanna start | 租下来之前你得先决定要做哪种生意 |
[24:15] | and how much it’s gonna cost to get it up and running | 要花多少钱才能开业经营 |
[24:18] | ‐‐ inventory, labor | 还要考虑库存 人工 |
[24:19] | a business plan. | 这才叫商业计划 |
[24:23] | ‐ Keg’s kicked. ‐ Oh‐‐I have an idea. | -没酒了 -我有个主意 |
[24:26] | How ’bout a business where you sell beer, | 不如做这个生意 你卖啤酒 |
[24:28] | and when the keg is empty, you replace it. | 等啤酒桶空了 你就换上新的 |
[24:33] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[24:35] | I think that fulfills my fatherly obligation. | 我觉得这算是完成我作为父亲的责任了 |
[24:38] | Congratulations, son. | 恭喜你 儿子 |
[24:39] | You get to keep goin’ to school. | 你可以继续上学了 |
[24:42] | See ya. | 回见 |
[24:44] | Frank, wait. | 弗兰克 等等 |
[24:46] | That new house that you’re living in is pretty sweet. | 你现在住的那个新房子挺不错的 |
[24:49] | Bet they have good schools. I wanna live with you. | 周边肯定有好学校 我想搬去跟你住 |
[24:53] | Oh…I bet ya do. | 你肯定是想 |
[24:54] | Unfortunately, pal, we just don’t have the space. | 不幸的是 伙计 我们没有足够的空间 |
[24:58] | I need you on the South Side | 我需要你留在南区 |
[24:59] | lookin’ after the‐ the business. | 照顾…生意 |
[25:01] | What business? | 什么生意 |
[25:02] | Finding easy, innovative ways to make money without working. | 找到简单创新的方式来不劳而获 |
[25:06] | That’s the Gallagher family business. | 这就是加拉格家的家族生意 |
[25:09] | I built it from scratch. I put in the hours. | 我白手起家 兢兢业业 |
[25:11] | Turned it into the thriving racket you see today. | 才将其发展成为你今天看到的行业龙头 |
[25:15] | And now, as Chairman Emeritus, | 现在 作为光荣退休的董事长 |
[25:18] | I’m naming you my successor. | 我任命你为我的继任者 |
[25:22] | But I miss you. | 但我想你了 |
[25:27] | Nice try, son. | 这招可以 儿子 |
[25:29] | “I miss you.” | “我想你了” |
[25:39] | “Miss you.” | “想你” |
[25:43] | A true gentleman should be able | 真正的绅士应该能 |
[25:45] | to tie a proper bow tie, full stop. | 打一个得体的领结 就像这样 |
[25:48] | Only a schoolboy should ever be allowed to wear… | 只有男学童才可以戴… |
[25:50] | It’s open! | 门没锁 |
[25:59] | That’s a lotta wedding rings. | 这可是一大堆婚戒 |
[26:01] | It’s for Mickey. | 给米奇准备的 |
[26:02] | He said he wanted to see some options. | 他说他想挑一挑 |
[26:04] | Something borrowed, right? | 算是婚礼习俗里借的东西 对吧 |
[26:05] | Or stolen from Zales. | 或者说是从珠宝店偷的 |
[26:09] | I’m gonna return them. | 我会还回去的 |
[26:10] | …your tie around your neck. | 系在你的脖子上 |
[26:13] | What the hell are you watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[26:15] | Trying to figure out how to tie a bow tie. | 在学怎么打领结 |
[26:18] | I know how to tie a bow tie. | 我知道怎么打领结 |
[26:20] | ‐ Really? ‐ Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[26:26] | Adjust the tie | 调整领结 |
[26:27] | so the right side is an inch to an inch and a half longer. | 让右边比左边长一寸到一寸半 |
[26:30] | There you go. | 打好了 |
[26:32] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[26:34] | What’s this for? | 戴这个干什么 |
[26:36] | Homecoming dance. | 参加返校舞会 |
[26:37] | Why in the hell are you going to a homecoming dance? | 你去参加返校舞会干什么 |
[26:39] | It’s not my choice. | 不是我要去 |
[26:41] | This girl I know, Julia, is wearing the dress. | 我认识的那个女孩朱莉娅 她要穿礼裙 |
[26:43] | Why does she get to wear the dress? | 为什么是她穿礼裙 |
[26:46] | Is this some kind of power move? | 是想借此彰显权力吗 |
[26:47] | I don’t know, but if her wearing a dress | 我不知道 但如果穿裙子 |
[26:50] | makes her feel powerful, then good for her. | 能让她觉得自己很强大 那也挺好的 |
[26:52] | Maybe that’s the final wave. | 也许那是最后一波了 |
[26:54] | I don’t know what that means. | 没懂你的意思 |
[26:56] | The problem is, I also have a dinner tonight with Julia’s mom. | 问题是 我今晚还要跟朱莉娅的妈妈吃个晚餐 |
[27:00] | And neither one knows about the other? | 她们俩都不知道对方跟你的关系吗 |
[27:04] | You little slut. | 你个小荡妇 |
[27:08] | I try. | 凑活吧 |
[27:11] | ‐ We really need flowers? ‐ Hell, yeah. | -我们真的需要花吗 -当然要 |
[27:13] | Stargazer lilies, motherfucker. | 要葵百合 蠢货 |
[27:15] | How can I help you? | 请问有什么需要吗 |
[27:17] | Hey, so, uh, I’m gettin’ married, | 我要结婚了 |
[27:18] | and we’d love to see what you have | 我们想看看你们这儿 |
[27:19] | in the way of Stargazer lilies. | 都有什么品种的葵百合 |
[27:21] | Let me show you some photos. | 我来给你们看看照片 |
[27:29] | This is the Sierra Sunset… | 这个叫落日山脉… |
[27:32] | – And this is what we call Beyond Blue. ‐ That’s gorgeous. | -这个叫蓝调之外 -好漂亮 |
[27:35] | Especially because we get them at the perfect time | 特别是我们会算好最佳时间 |
[27:38] | right before they open, | 在它们开花前采摘 |
[27:39] | so they’re spectacular on your blessed day. | 好让花能在你们的婚礼上绚丽绽放 |
[27:42] | Yeah, I bet. | 那肯定的 |
[27:44] | Hey, I like the… blue ones. | 我喜欢那个蓝色的 |
[27:46] | ‐ Yeah? ‐ Sure. | -是吗 -对 |
[27:47] | ‐ Are you the best man? ‐ Uh, no, I’m the… | -你是伴郎吗 – 不是 我是… |
[27:50] | the groom? The official partner. | 新郎吗 还是正式伴侣 |
[27:52] | I don’t know, we haven’t really talked about it yet. | 我不知道 我们还没讨论过称呼 |
[27:55] | So you’re… | 所以你们是… |
[27:57] | h‐homosexuals? | 同性恋吗 |
[27:59] | No, well, he is. | 不 他是 |
[28:00] | I just like having another man’s dick in my ass. | 我只是喜欢被另一个男人的鸡巴爆菊 |
[28:02] | I’m s‐sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:04] | I’m afraid we don’t do business with your… | 我恐怕不能跟你们这种人做生意 |
[28:08] | With your what? | 哪种人啊 |
[28:09] | Uh, w‐we don’t believe… | 我们不相信… |
[28:10] | – Finishing sentences, Grandma? ‐ Mickey. | -把话说完啊 老奶奶 -米奇 |
[28:12] | That what you don’t believe in? | 你们不相信什么啊 |
[28:14] | Sodomy is a sin. | 鸡奸是一种罪 |
[28:15] | You know what else is a sin? | 你知道还有什么是罪吗 |
[28:16] | Stabbing a fucking bitch in the heart | 一刀捅在你这个贱人的心脏上 |
[28:17] | ‐ Okay, yeah. ‐ That’s a sin! | -好了 好了 -那也是罪 |
[28:19] | Gonna sodomize you, you wrinkly fucking Q‐tip. | 把你也鸡奸了 你这个老不死的家伙 |
[28:21] | ‐ No. ‐ I’m gonna come back | -别说了 -等着我回来 |
[28:22] | and carve my initials in your fuckin’ gums! | 把我名字缩写刻在你的牙龈上 |
[28:29] | Kevin. My man. | 凯文 兄弟 |
[28:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:34] | Dude, I’ve been texting you. | 兄弟 我一直在给你发短信 |
[28:36] | Did you get my texts? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[28:37] | No. I blocked your phone number. | 没有 我把你手机号拉黑了 |
[28:39] | W‐‐Okay, look… | 好吧 听着… |
[28:41] | I’m sorry about the other night. | 那天晚上的事对不起 |
[28:42] | I know things got a little, uh… | 我知道事情变得有一点… |
[28:44] | Racist? | 种族歧视 |
[28:45] | Yeah, we thought when a poor couple | 是的 我们以为一对穷酸夫妇 |
[28:48] | – agrees to be auctioned off‐‐ ‐ No. | -同意被拍卖就是… -别解释了 |
[28:51] | Again, sorry. | 再次向你们道歉 |
[28:52] | I’m only here to claim the other thing | 我来这里是为了认领另一样 |
[28:54] | that we won at the auction. | 我们拍卖到的东西 |
[28:55] | What? | 什么 |
[28:57] | My personal training session. | 我的私人健身课程 |
[29:00] | Yeah, you said at the auction | 对啊 你在拍卖会上说过 |
[29:02] | the winner gets a personal training session. | 中标者会得到一套私人健身课程 |
[29:06] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[29:07] | I’m bored with my trainer at Equinox. | 我对我在健身房的私教生厌了 |
[29:09] | He’s always late because he’s training some guys | 他老是迟到 因为他要先训练完几个 |
[29:11] | from the Bulls before me. | 公牛队的球员才会轮到我 |
[29:14] | Look, I can always come back if you’re busy, | 听着 如果你忙我可以再来 |
[29:15] | but I‐‐ I‐‐ | 但是我 |
[29:18] | No. No, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[29:20] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[29:21] | Right now is a perfect time. | 现在这个时间正好 |
[29:23] | We just got a delivery. Follow me. | 我们刚到了一批货 跟我来 |
[29:29] | I start every workout with what I like to call keg lifts | 我每次锻炼都是从所谓的啤酒桶托举开始 |
[29:33] | Simple. All you gotta do is take these kegs into the bar. | 很简单 你只要把这些啤酒桶搬进酒吧就行了 |
[29:35] | It’s great for your core. | 特别锻炼核心力量 |
[29:38] | ‐ Does that really work ‐ Look at me, Lorne. | -真管用吗 -看我这身材 洛恩 |
[29:40] | Never step foot in a gym. | 从来没去过健身房 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:49] | Yeah, use your legs, not your back. | 记住 用腿发力 不要用腰 |
[29:51] | There ya go. | 就这样 |
[29:54] | All right. | 很好 |
[29:55] | Flex your base. | 绷紧腹部 |
[30:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:46] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[30:57] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[31:43] | There ya go. | 非常好 |
[31:44] | Only eight more kegs. All right. | 只剩八个啤酒桶了 很好 |
[31:47] | Good. | 很棒 |
[31:48] | All right, all right, all right. | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[31:51] | Bro, do you even lift? | 哥们 你举过铁吗 |
[31:53] | Uh, Pilates… | 普拉提 |
[31:55] | and I play squash. | 也打壁球 |
[31:56] | What the fuck is squash? All right, man, here we go. | 壁球是什么玩意儿 好了 哥们 继续 |
[31:58] | We’re gonna burn some muscles. | 我们得燃烧点肌肉 |
[32:01] | Like that. Keep your back straight. | 就像这样 挺直腰背 |
[32:02] | Use your legs. Don’t forget to breathe. | 用腿发力 记得呼吸 |
[32:05] | All right, all right, okay. | 慢点 慢点 好吧 |
[32:08] | All right, good. | 好吧 很好 |
[32:12] | See? Now you know it’s workin’ | 看到了吗 现在你知道搬啤酒桶管用了吧 |
[32:15] | How can you be a florist and not do business with the gays? | 开花店的怎么可能不和同性恋做生意 |
[32:18] | Doesn’t matter, all right? She’ll be dead soon anyway. | 没关系的 好吗 反正她也快老死了 |
[32:21] | Whatever‐‐you lined up a caterer, right? | 随便吧 你联系酒宴承包商了吧 |
[32:22] | ‐ Yes. ‐ You got the Chiavari chairs? | -联系了 -提供竹节椅的吧 |
[32:24] | ‐ Yes! ‐ Gold ones with the white cushions. | -提供 -金色椅身白色椅垫 |
[32:26] | Yes! | 对 |
[32:40] | It’s about time. | 终于出来了 |
[32:41] | Okay, I took a shit in somebody’s living room. | 我可是在别人家客厅里拉屎了 |
[32:43] | What the fuck’s going on? | 你们是要怎样 |
[32:47] | Let’s just say the Department of Sanitation runs this town. | 这么说吧 在这座城里环卫部是老大 |
[33:00] | V, Lorne went on social media | 小维 洛恩在社交媒体上说 |
[33:03] | and said it was the best workout he’s ever had. | 这是他最棒的一次健身 |
[33:05] | Now all his yuppie friends wanna train with me. | 现在他那些雅皮士朋友都想找我健身了 |
[33:07] | I just got two texts. This could be huge. | 我刚收到了两条短信 说不定这是门大生意 |
[33:09] | ‐ Wow, two texts. ‐ This is it, V. | -哇哦 两条短信呢 -就是它了 小维 |
[33:12] | I found my calling. This is my next chapter. | 我找到了自己的使命 这就是我人生的下一章 |
[33:15] | Like when Ditka retired from coaching, | 就像迪克塔退休不再执教后 |
[33:17] | he opened a steakhouse. | 他开了一家牛排餐厅 |
[33:18] | Yeah, what’s the name a that place? | 那家店叫什么来着 |
[33:21] | Ditka’s. | 迪克塔家餐厅 |
[33:22] | So a full keg is about 160 pounds. | 所以整桶啤酒是145斤 |
[33:24] | ‐ This is about a 50? ‐ That is not a 50. | -这桶得有45斤 -那不是45斤 |
[33:27] | That is $200 worth of beer. Put that back. | 那是价值200美元的啤酒 放回去 |
[33:29] | V, I can’t use empty kegs. | 小维 我不能用空桶 |
[33:31] | ‐ They’re like 30 pounds. ‐ Too bad. | -空的才不到30斤 -真可惜 |
[33:33] | V…the longest part of a journey | 小维 千里之行 |
[33:37] | is always the first step. | 始于足下 |
[33:39] | ‐ Says who? ‐ Fortune cookie. | -谁说的 -幸运饼干说的 |
[33:41] | This is it, V‐‐some people wait their entire lives | 就是这个了 小维 有些人 |
[33:45] | for a moment like this, a moment of clarity. | 为了这一刻的顿悟等了一辈子 |
[33:55] | That’s a lotta people to hunt one fox. | 这么多人抓一匹好马 |
[33:58] | Not a fair fight. | 可不算公平 |
[34:03] | Fix the animal in the eye with a masterful gaze. | 用老练的眼神死盯着动物看 |
[34:05] | The boots don’t fit. | 靴子不合脚 |
[35:33] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[35:41] | ‐ Hello? ‐ Hey, buddy. | -喂 -伙计 |
[35:43] | It’s your dear old dad. How you doin’? | 是你亲爱的老父亲 你好吗 |
[35:45] | What do you want, Frank? | 你想干什么 弗兰克 |
[35:47] | Boy, it was great seeing ya today. | 天啊 今天见到你真高兴 |
[35:50] | You’re drunk, right? | 你喝醉了是吧 |
[35:51] | Ha ha ha ha. You, growin’ up so fast. | 哈哈哈 你一下都长这么大了 |
[35:54] | Uh…it got me to thinkin’. | 让我不禁思考 |
[35:56] | I‐I’d love to spend more time together. | 我很想多花点时间和你共度父子时光 |
[35:58] | ‐ When? ‐ How ’bout right now? | -什么时候 -不如现在吧 |
[36:01] | It took me hours to get there this morning. | 我今天早上花了好几个小时才到那里 |
[36:03] | So, uh, so I’ll see ya in a few hours? | 那…那我们就几小时后见 |
[36:05] | No way. Maybe tomorrow after school. | 不可能 我可能明天放学后来吧 |
[36:08] | Uh, I was…I was hopin’ you’d get here before dark. | 我…我希望你天黑前能到这里 |
[36:12] | ‐ That’s all. ‐ Sorry. | -就这样 -抱歉 |
[36:14] | Hey, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[36:16] | What? | 干什么 |
[36:18] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[36:21] | Right. | 嗯 |
[36:22] | Bye, Frank. | 再见 弗兰克 |
[36:40] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[36:43] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[36:45] | They’re the chairs you wanted. | 这是你要的椅子 |
[36:47] | Was I not clear? | 我没说清楚吗 |
[36:50] | Where the fuck… are the Chiavari chairs? | 竹节椅他妈的在哪呢 |
[36:54] | ‐ These are the Chiavaris. ‐ You shut the fuck up. | -这些就是竹节椅 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[36:57] | You…I could not have been more specific. | 你 我说得不能再详细了 |
[36:59] | I asked you to find me a caterer | 我让你找个宴席承包商 |
[37:02] | who had the gold Chiavaris | 能提供金色竹节椅 |
[37:05] | with the white cushions. | 带白色坐垫 |
[37:06] | You had one job. | 我就给你安排了这一件事 |
[37:08] | That was my fault, I… thought we had those, | 是我的错 我以为我们有那种椅子 |
[37:10] | but I was mistaken. | 但我弄错了 |
[37:11] | But I‐I think that any of these could work‐‐ | 不过我觉得什么椅子都能用… |
[37:13] | God damn it, why does everything always have to suck? | 妈的 为什么所有事都他妈的不顺利 |
[37:16] | This is my fucking wedding day! | 这他妈的可是我的婚礼 |
[37:18] | For one day. For one day | 就这一天 就这一天 |
[37:20] | can I have the gold Chiavaris with the white cushions?! | 我就不能拥有带白色坐垫的金色竹节椅吗 |
[37:27] | ‐ I mean, I‐I can call around‐‐ ‐ I thought I told you | -我可以打电话问问 -我不是让你 |
[37:29] | to shut the fuck up! Are you retarded? | 他妈的闭嘴吗 你弱智吗 |
[37:32] | Huh, Brooks? | 布鲁克斯 |
[37:33] | ‐ Answer me! ‐ Uh, yes. | -回答我 -是的 |
[37:35] | ‐ Yes, you’re retarded! ‐ I’m retarded. | -是的 你弱智 -我弱智 |
[37:36] | Which is why we had the fucking mix‐up! | 所以我们才他妈的出了这场乱子 |
[37:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:45] | This is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[37:47] | I put too much on your plate. | 是我给你安排太多事了 |
[38:05] | ‐ Did you find Frank? ‐ Yeah. | -你找到弗兰克了吗 -找到了 |
[38:09] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[38:12] | Debbie went to a dance, Carl’s at work, | 黛比去舞会了 卡尔在上班 |
[38:16] | Ian’s with Mickey, Fiona moved, | 伊恩和米奇在一起 菲奥娜搬走了 |
[38:18] | and now you’re moving to Milwaukee. | 现在你也要搬去密尔沃基了 |
[38:24] | You gonna be all right, buddy? | 你会没事的吧 哥们 |
[38:26] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:26] | I’m just gonna miss everyone being around. | 我就是很怀念大家都在的时候 |
[38:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:40] | Oh, look at this bag | 看这个包 |
[38:42] | that Debbie got me for my birthday. | 黛比送给我的生日礼物 |
[38:44] | ‐ That is so cute! ‐ Oh, my God! | -太好看了吧 -天哪 |
[38:47] | I know, I love it. | 我知道 我很喜欢 |
[38:48] | You have good taste. | 你品味真好 |
[38:50] | ‐ Yes, she does. ‐ And good skin. | -没错 她品味很好 -皮肤还这么好 |
[38:52] | God, look at your skin! | 天哪 看看你那皮肤 |
[38:55] | I used to have skin like that. | 我皮肤以前也这么好 |
[38:56] | Bullshit. | 你就扯吧 |
[38:58] | And your hair‐‐ I love the color. | 还有你的头发 我很喜欢这个颜色 |
[39:00] | ‐ Who does it? ‐ I do it. | -谁帮你染的 -我自己染的 |
[39:02] | I’m so jealous. | 我太嫉妒你了 |
[39:03] | Mm, I bet you are. | 你肯定嫉妒 |
[39:06] | So what do 19‐year‐olds like to do these days? | 现在19岁的孩子都喜欢做什么 |
[39:09] | Watch TV shows about suicide, do drugs. | 看关于自杀的电视剧 嗑药 |
[39:12] | Protest shit we don’t know much about. | 抗议我们根本不懂的东西 |
[39:15] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑而已 |
[39:16] | I don’t really know. I work a lot. | 我也不太了解 我工作很忙 |
[39:18] | I’m a welder. | 我是个焊工 |
[39:20] | You’re a welder? | 你是个焊工 |
[39:21] | Not as of lately, but…yeah. | 最近不做了 不过没错 |
[39:23] | Oh, my God, that’s incredible. | 天哪 太厉害了 |
[39:25] | Like Jennifer Beals. | 就像詹妮弗·比尔斯 |
[39:26] | In Flashdance. | 演的那部《闪电舞》 |
[39:29] | I’m gonna need another drink. | 我要再来一杯 |
[39:32] | Uh, hey, I’m gonna run to the ladies’ room real quick. | 我要去趟卫生间 |
[39:34] | ‐ Okay. ‐ I’ll be right back. | -好的 -马上回来 |
[39:36] | Do you need me to go with you? | 需要我陪你一起去吗 |
[39:37] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[39:40] | You’re an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[39:41] | You’re both assholes. | 你们俩都是混蛋 |
[39:43] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[40:15] | Calm down. I’ll be there in a second. | 急什么 我马上就到 |
[40:33] | There she is. | 终于来了 |
[40:36] | Seriously? | 还要搞这个 |
[40:38] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[40:41] | Remember, you’re desperately in love with me. | 记住 你爱我爱到痴迷 |
[40:45] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[40:47] | I’m bringing Sandy in to deal with the invitations | 我叫桑迪来帮忙负责邀请函 |
[40:49] | and a few other details moving forward. | 还有后续的一些细节 |
[40:50] | ‐ Wait‐‐what? Why? ‐ ‘Cause too many things | -等等 为什么 -因为很多事情 |
[40:52] | are slippin’ through the cracks, Gallagher. | 都处理得不够细致 加拉格 |
[40:54] | The chairs were a fuckin’ shit‐show. | 那椅子也太他妈的丑了 |
[40:55] | Also, Sandy’s getting me my best man. | 还有 桑迪会负责找我的伴郎 |
[40:57] | You line up your best man yet? | 你想好自己的伴郎了吗 |
[40:59] | Not yet, no. | 还没有 |
[41:01] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 我说的就是这种情况 |
[41:03] | You sure you still wanna go through with this? | 你确定还要办这场婚礼吗 |
[41:04] | Yes. Why? | 没错 怎么 |
[41:06] | Terry’s back at the house making hollow‐tip bullets. | 特里正在家里做空尖弹呢 |
[41:09] | ‐ Calls ’em Pansy Poppers. ‐ Fuck him. | -起名叫爆菊弹 -去他的 |
[41:11] | You ask Debbie if Franny can be the flower girl? | 你问黛比能不能让弗兰妮当花童了吗 |
[41:12] | Yeah, I sent her a text. | 问了 我给她发了短信 |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:16] | This is still about Terry, right? | 还是因为特里 是不是 |
[41:17] | You don’t give a shit about weddings. | 你根本不在乎办不办婚礼 |
[41:19] | Where the fuck’s your ring? | 你戒指去哪里了 |
[41:21] | I…must have… | 我…肯定是 |
[41:24] | left it next to the sink. | 落在洗手池边了 |
[41:27] | I can’t even. | 我他妈真是 |
[41:30] | I can see why you called. | 我明白你为什么找我来了 |
[43:00] | Ah‐‐shit! | 妈的 |
[43:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[43:03] | I’m house-sitting, who the hell are you? | 我帮忙看房子的 你他妈是谁 |
[43:06] | I’m Jean‐Luc, the gardener. | 我是让-卢克 园丁 |
[43:08] | Miss Faye asked me to look after the place | 法耶女士让我在她去波多黎各的这段时间 |
[43:09] | ‐ while she’s in Puerto Rico. ‐ That’s funny, | -帮忙照看房子 -这下就有意思了 |
[43:11] | ’cause she never mentioned anything about it to me. | 因为她根本没跟我提起过这件事 |
[43:14] | Well, she never mentioned you either. | 她也没提过你的事 |
[43:16] | Why’s all the furniture covered, hmm? | 你守房子为什么把家具都盖起来 |
[43:18] | I’m…just using the second floor. | 我…只用二楼 |
[43:20] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[43:21] | I’m gonna call her. | 我要打电话给她 |
[43:23] | ‐ We will straighten this out. ‐ Go ahead. | -我们把事情理清楚 -打吧 |
[43:29] | I don’t have her number. | 我不知道她号码 |
[43:30] | I do. I’ll call her. | 我知道 我来打 |
[43:31] | Fine. Call her. | 好 打给她 |
[43:34] | I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 我就在这等着 |
[43:35] | Oh, I’m calling. | 我现在就打 |
[43:37] | Tell her Frank says hello. | 告诉她弗兰克向她问好 |
[43:40] | And tell her the yard guy | 还有 告诉她她不在的这段时间 |
[43:42] | is gonna stay in her house while she’s gone. | 扫院子的要住进她的屋子 |
[43:43] | I’m not the yard guy, asshole. | 我不是扫院子的 混蛋 |
[43:46] | ‐ Who the hell are you again? ‐ I’m her boyfriend. | -你到底是谁来着 -我是她男朋友 |
[43:47] | Funny, she never mentioned anything | 有意思 她从来没说过 |
[43:49] | about having any boyfriend. | 自己交了男朋友 |
[43:51] | Oh, you mean she didn’t share her | 你是说她没有和扫院子的 |
[43:52] | romantic status with the yard guy? | 分享自己的恋爱状况吗 |
[43:55] | Stop callin’ me the yard guy. | 不要再叫我扫院子的了 |
[43:56] | ‐ I’m callin’ the cops. ‐ Oh, go ahead. | -我要报警 -好啊 赶紧的 |
[43:59] | And tell them there’s been a break‐in, | 告诉他们有人非法闯入 |
[44:01] | ’cause I have house keys. How did you get in? | 因为我可是有钥匙的 你怎么进来的 |
[44:04] | I thought you were gonna call Miss Faye. | 你不是说要打给法耶女士吗 |
[44:07] | ‐ I am. ‐ Well, then do it. | -没错 -那打啊 |
[44:08] | I’m calling her right now. | 我现在就打 |
[44:21] | ‐ I’m not supposed to be here. ‐ Well, no shit. | -我不该进来的 -可不是吗 |
[44:23] | ‐ Me neither. ‐ I didn’t know anyone was upstairs, | -我也不该 -我不知道楼上有人 |
[44:25] | I thought I was hearin’ things. | 我还以为是我幻听了 |
[44:26] | Where were you‐‐I thought the place was haunted! | 你当时在哪儿呢 我还以为房子闹鬼了 |
[44:28] | I stay in the basement. | 我在地下室啊 |
[44:29] | ‐ Do you play a piano? ‐ Yes. | -你是不是会弹钢琴 -会 |
[44:30] | Thank God. | 幸好 |
[44:32] | Hey, maybe, uh… | 要不… |
[44:35] | we can both live here, huh? | 我们俩都住在这里怎么样 |
[44:36] | Come on, it’s a big house. | 答应嘛 这么大的房子 |
[44:38] | There’s plenty of room for the both of us. | 完全够我们两个住了 |
[44:40] | Fine. I’ll take the second floor. | 好 我要二楼 |
[44:41] | You can keep the basement. | 地下室给你了 |
[44:42] | ‐ First floor neutral. ‐ Sure, first floor’s neutral. | -一楼公用 -好 一楼公用 |
[44:58] | What do you got, Gallagher? | 有什么情报 加拉格 |
[44:59] | So, Sanitation Department’s | 环卫部 |
[45:01] | in bed with the real estate developers. | 和房地产开发商有不法勾当 |
[45:03] | Bribe them to either pick up the trash, | 贿赂他们要么回收垃圾 |
[45:05] | make the neighborhood look like shit. | 要么让小区变臭变脏 |
[45:06] | That way, they can influence the rent, | 这样他们就能影响租金 |
[45:08] | property value, all of it. | 房产价格 整个行情 |
[45:10] | Son of a bitch. | 这些王八蛋 |
[45:12] | And it’s all overseen by this cat named Otis. | 这些都由一个叫奥蒂斯的负责监管 |
[45:14] | Get in. | 上车 |
[45:20] | Nice work, Gallagher. | 干得好 加拉格 |
[45:21] | Seriously, this is good stuff. | 说真的 这情报很有价值 |
[45:23] | So…I’m undercover. | 这么说我其实是卧底 |
[45:26] | No. | 不是 |
[45:27] | Y‐you’re an informant. | 你是个线人 |
[45:30] | Call it what you want, but I’m undercover. | 随便你怎么叫 但我就是卧底 |
[45:32] | You’re not undercover. | 你不是卧底 |
[45:34] | I took a shit in somebody’s house, sir. | 我可是在别人家里拉屎了 长官 |
[45:36] | So they trust me. | 为了让他们相信我 |
[45:37] | Pretty sure that makes me undercover. | 就凭这点我肯定是卧底 |
[45:39] | You’re not…undercover. | 你不是卧底 |
[45:44] | Oh. I gotcha. | 我懂了 |
[45:45] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我觉得你没懂 |
[45:48] | So what now? | 然后怎么办 |
[45:49] | Bring in the FBI? | 让联调局介入调查吗 |
[45:50] | FBI? Hell, no! | 联调局 当然不是 |
[45:53] | I want a slice. | 我想分一杯羹 |
[45:57] | Of what? | 什么羹 |
[46:00] | The money. | 钱啊 |
[46:02] | Course. | 当然 |
[46:04] | So we’re not the good cops? | 所以我们不是好警察 |
[46:06] | Not at all. | 当然不是 |
[46:09] | But seriously, hey. | 不过说真的 |
[46:10] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[46:11] | Keep it up. | 继续努力 |
[46:13] | See if we can’t get ya a good fake I. D., | 看看能不能给你弄一张逼真的假身份证 |
[46:16] | maybe waive that minimum age restriction, | 或者不用管那个最低年龄限制 |
[46:18] | get you in the Academy. | 让警察学院破格录取你 |
[46:19] | You’ll make one hell of a cop some day, Gallagher. | 你将来肯定会成为一名优秀的警察 加拉格 |
[46:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[46:23] | Proud to be of service. | 很荣幸能为民服务 |
[46:29] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[46:31] | Throwing my crack baby in the dumpster. | 把我嗑药的孩子扔进垃圾桶 |
[46:33] | I’m goin’ to the bathroom. | 我去上个厕所 |
[47:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[47:14] | ‐ Hey, are you okay? ‐ UTI. | -你没事吧 -尿路感染 |
[47:17] | ‐ So adorable. ‐ So 19. | -太可爱了 -19岁真好 |
[47:20] | To…crow’s feet? | 敬…鱼尾纹 |
[47:32] | ‐ Kev Ball’s Keg Zone. ‐ Cool. | -小凯酒桶健身区 -不错 |
[47:34] | I’m gonna train people using kegs. | 我要用啤酒桶教人健身 |
[47:36] | Observe. | 看着 |
[47:38] | Keg curls. | 酒桶臂弯举 |
[47:41] | Keg‐cline push‐ups. | 酒桶俯卧撑 |
[47:44] | ‐ Sweet. ‐ Okay. | -可以 -好吧 |
[47:46] | Keg plank. You wanna try it, V? | 酒桶支撑 你想试试吗 小维 |
[47:51] | Keg squats. | 酒桶深蹲 |
[47:54] | Uh, Kermit, you might wanna start off with a empty one. | 科密特 你最好先从空酒桶开始 |
[47:58] | I don’t wanna do this, but I think other people will. | 我是不想这么练 不过我觉得其他人会愿意 |
[48:01] | All right, Kermit, stay positive. | 好了 科密特 别泄气 |
[48:04] | V, keep your back straight. | 小维 挺直腰背 |
[48:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:08] | How do we decide who gets to walk down the aisle? | 我们要怎么决定由谁来走红毯 |
[48:09] | Depends on who’s the bride and who’s the groom. | 要看谁是新郎谁是新娘 |
[48:11] | Either way, we need a videographer, | 不管怎样 我们都要请个摄像师 |
[48:13] | ’cause I need to tape Terry to a chair | 因为我到时候要把特里绑在椅子上 |
[48:14] | and make him watch the shit over and over again. | 逼他循环观看这玩意儿 |
[48:17] | – Why can’t we both be grooms? ‐ I don’t know. | -为什么我们不能都当新郎 -我不知道 |
[48:19] | ‐ Can’t we just be Ian and Mickey? ‐ Look, I don’t…God damn it, | -我们就不能当伊恩和米奇吗 -我不…该死的 |
[48:22] | you and Sandy. I don’t know. | 你和桑迪真是 我不知道 |
[48:29] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[48:30] | * She said we gotta hold on to what we got * | *她说我们要把握现在的拥有* |
[48:36] | * ‘Cause it doesn’t make a difference * | *因为成功与否* |
[48:38] | * if we make it or not * | *并不重要* |
[48:38] | ‐ Fuck did you know that? ‐ Little bird told me. | -你他妈怎么知道我喜欢这首歌 -不告诉你 |
[48:42] | * We’ve got each other * | *我们拥有彼此* |
[48:44] | * And that’s a lot for love * | *这就已经足够* |
[48:46] | You’re a sneaky bastard. | 你这个狡猾的小坏蛋 |
[48:48] | * We’ll give it a shot * | *我们会放手一搏* |
[48:52] | * Whoa, we’re halfway there * | *我们就要成功了* |
[48:55] | * Whoa, livin’ on a prayer * | *活在祈祷中* |
[49:06] | ‐ Right. Proof. ‐ What? | -这下留证据了 -什么 |
[49:08] | Nothing. Thank you. | 没什么 谢谢 |
[49:09] | I wanna dance. | 我想跳舞 |
[49:11] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[49:15] | Would you like more scotch? | 还要苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[49:17] | Oh, you know it. | 当然 |
[49:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:27] | ‐ Mind if I smoke? ‐ Not at all. | -介意我抽根烟吗 -完全不 |
[49:33] | Is that crack? | 这是海洛因吗 |
[49:36] | I don’t smoke crack. | 我不吸海洛因 |
[49:39] | It’s crystal meth. Would you like some? | 这是冰毒 你要来点吗 |
[49:42] | Oh, it’s gonna be a good winter, yard guy. | 我们将度过一个美好的冬天 扫院子的 |
[50:30] | Nice boutonniere. | 胸花不错 |
[50:32] | I bought it. | 我买的 |
[50:34] | For Julia to give to her date. | 让朱莉娅给她舞伴戴的 |
[50:38] | Her date ditched her, so I agreed to go with her. | 她的舞伴放了她鸽子 我就答应跟她来了 |
[50:40] | She didn’t wanna go alone. | 她不想一个人来 |
[50:42] | Shit. | 扯淡 |
[50:44] | You know, I really liked you. | 你知道吗 我原本真的很喜欢你 |
[50:47] | I really like you too. | 我也真的很喜欢你 |
[50:49] | It was stupid for me to think | 我居然傻到以为 |
[50:50] | a young, beautiful girl like you would fall for me. | 像你这样年轻漂亮的女孩会喜欢上我 |
[50:54] | So Debbie and I are fucking. | 黛比在和我上床 |
[50:59] | You’re gay? | 你是同性恋 |
[51:00] | Hell, no. I hate vaginas. | 当然不是 我讨厌和女人搞 |
[51:02] | I just wanted to piss you off. | 我只是想气气你 |
[51:03] | ‐ My God. ‐ Why? | -我的天 -为什么 |
[51:06] | I mean, what have I ever done to you | 我是说 我到底哪里惹到了你 |
[51:08] | besides give you everything? | 我已经给了你一切 |
[51:09] | Oh, the carb counting? The body shaming? | 比如统计碳水化合物摄入 身材羞辱 |
[51:11] | ‐ I did that to protect you. ‐ From what? | -我那么做是为了保护你 -以防什么 |
[51:13] | ‐ Being bullied. ‐ So you bullied me. | -以防你被欺凌 -所以你就欺凌了我 |
[51:15] | ‐ I weigh 119 pounds. ‐ Says who? | -我才108斤 -谁说的 |
[51:18] | ‐ Not the scale. ‐ You’re a monster. | -反正不是体重秤 -你真是魔鬼 |
[51:20] | Well, and you’re an entitled little shit. | 你这个只知享受的混蛋 |
[51:21] | ‐ Fuck off! ‐ Excuse me? | -滚开 -什么 |
[51:24] | No screens for a week. | 一周不能碰电子产品 |
[51:25] | Fine. Then I’m quitting the cello. | 行 那我也不练大提琴了 |
[51:28] | ‐ Mm, no you’re not. ‐ Watch me. | -你敢 -走着瞧 |
[51:29] | I’m sending you back to Montana. | 我要送你回蒙大拿 |
[51:31] | Back to the troubled teen learning institute. | 回到问题少年学习中心去 |
[51:33] | ‐ Can’t wait. ‐ But this time… | -迫不及待 -但这一次 |
[51:35] | I’m flying you coach. | 你给我坐经济舱去 |
[51:38] | No more special services for you. | 没有特殊服务 |
[51:59] | I rented that house. | 我租了那栋房子 |
[52:09] | That one I showed you. | 我带你去看的那栋 |
[52:16] | Tami. | 塔米 |
[52:21] | Hey, can you wait? Wait, please. | 你能等等吗 等一下 好吗 |
[52:28] | Look, it would be good for Fred to be around his cousins, right? | 让弗莱德和同辈表亲相处是有好处的 对吧 |
[52:34] | You know, his aunts, his uncles. | 还有他的姑姑叔叔们 |
[52:37] | His family and your family. | 他的家庭 还有你的家庭 |
[52:41] | You know, in Milwaukee, you’ll have no one. | 到了密尔沃基 你就没有亲戚了 |
[52:44] | Right? I mean, we will have no one. | 对吗 我们就没有亲戚了 |
[52:53] | My family… | 我的家庭 |
[52:56] | this neighborhood is my support system. | 这个社区是我的支柱 |
[53:00] | This is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[53:04] | All right? I thought I could do it. | 好吗 我以为我能做到 |
[53:05] | I really did, but I had some time with it, | 真的 但我思考了一段时间 |
[53:07] | and…I don’t know. | 然后…我不知道 |
[53:13] | You know, I‐I’m worried about my sobriety. | 我担心我不能继续保持戒酒 |
[53:17] | I’ve got a community here, my meetings. | 我在这里有一个小团体 还有互助会 |
[53:20] | Brad, the people in our group, my job‐‐ | 布拉德 互助会里的人 还有一份工作 |
[53:22] | I mean, this place, it’s… | 这个地方 它… |
[53:26] | It’s important to me. | 它对我来说很重要 |
[53:33] | Milwaukee’s baseball team is called The Brewers. | 密尔沃基的棒球队就叫酿酒人 |
[53:35] | There’s no way I could stay sober up there. | 我在那里绝不可能继续戒酒 |
[53:43] | Tami. | 塔米 |
[53:53] | Rich people are crazy. | 有钱人都是疯子 |
[53:56] | Fuckin’ nuts. | 都他妈是神经病 |
[53:58] | They create drama because they’re bored. | 他们非得搞点闹剧出来 就因为太无聊了 |
[54:00] | When you’re poor, you don’t need to create drama. | 人穷的时候根本不需要创造闹剧 |
[54:02] | I know, every day’s a goddamn drama. | 我懂 你每天的生活就是一场闹剧 |
[54:04] | What are‐‐ You’re a garbage man now? | 你在干… 你现在是环卫工人了吗 |
[54:07] | It’s more complicated than that, Milk. | 比你看到的复杂多了 米尔科家的 |
[54:09] | I’m basically an undercover cop. | 我现在差不多算是卧底警察 |
[54:12] | Not a very good one. | 那你当得不怎么好 |
[54:14] | Undercover cops don’t go around | 卧底警察不会到处宣扬 |
[54:15] | telling people they’re undercover cops. | 自己是卧底警察 |
[54:18] | Laugh all you want, Sandy. | 你就笑吧 桑迪 |
[54:20] | It’s a lot harder than you think | 这比你想象的要困难得多 |
[54:21] | never knowing who you can trust, | 永远不知道该信任谁 |
[54:23] | whether or not they’re gonna figure out you’re a rat. | 不知道他们会不会发现你是叛徒 |
[54:26] | It’s stressful. Can I hit that? | 压力很大的 我能来一口吗 |
[54:28] | Don’t you get drug tested? | 你不用药检吗 |
[54:30] | I’m undercover‐‐ I have to do drugs | 我是卧底 我得吸点药 |
[54:32] | so they know I’m one of ’em. | 来向他们证明我是自己人 |
[54:33] | Who, the garbage men? | 向谁证明 环卫工人吗 |
[54:35] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[54:36] | I’m goin’ to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[54:40] | Weird shit rich people do‐‐go. | 列举有钱人的怪异行为 开始 |
[54:43] | They go camping. | 他们去露营 |
[54:45] | They vote. | 他们会投票 |
[54:46] | They volunteer to work in soup kitchens. | 他们会去救济厨房做义工 |
[54:51] | They kiss their dogs. | 他们会亲吻自己的狗 |
[54:54] | Wash their cars, even in the winter. | 即使在冬天还洗车 |
[54:59] | You wanna fuck? | 你想滚床单吗 |
[55:03] | Fuck, yeah. | 操 当然 |
[55:20] | Lots of light. | 光线很好 |
[55:21] | Original molding. All the light fixtures are new. | 没有改造过 所有灯具都是新的 |
[55:25] | Oh, oh, and there’s a nice little patio in the back. | 后面还有一个小露台 |
[55:27] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[55:30] | Did they have a dog? | 他们养狗吗 |
[55:31] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |