时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Well, well, well, look who’s back. | 哟 瞧谁回来了 |
[00:10] | Where the hell you been? | 你死哪去了 |
[00:13] | At home, sitting on your asses, | 在家 无所事事 |
[00:15] | practicing social distancing? | 乖乖保持社交距离吗 |
[00:19] | Washing your hands 20 times a day | 每天洗20次手 |
[00:22] | while us essential workers risked our lives | 同时我们这些必要工人冒着生命危险 |
[00:25] | making sure you have enough toilet paper | 确保你有足够的厕纸 |
[00:28] | and wheat flour for your sourdough? | 和做酸面包用的小麦粉 |
[00:33] | What a bunch of pussies. | 真是一群怂逼 |
[00:35] | And now y-you can’t remember what happened | 现在你甚至不记得上一季 |
[00:38] | last season on Shameless? | 《无耻家庭》的内容 |
[00:41] | Get out of here. | 给爷滚吧 |
[00:44] | Go on, get. | 快滚啊 |
[00:47] | Get! I will piss on your leg. | 滚 不然我尿你腿上 |
[00:49] | I’ll piss on your leg. | 我真会尿你腿上哦 |
[00:51] | What do you got, Gallagher? | 有什么情报 加拉格 |
[00:52] | Sanitation Department is in bed | 环卫部 |
[00:53] | with the real estate developers. | 和房地产开发商有不法勾当 |
[00:55] | It’s all overseen by this cat named Otis. | 这些都由一个叫奥蒂斯的负责监管 |
[00:57] | Otis wants you to bust into that house | 奥蒂斯想让你闯进那栋房子 |
[00:59] | and take a shit in the living room. | 然后在客厅里拉屎 |
[01:00] | Okay, took a shit in somebody’s living room. | 我可是在别人家客厅里拉屎了 |
[01:03] | You’re gonna make one hell of a cop someday, Gallagher. | 你将来肯定会成为一名优秀的警察 加拉格 |
[01:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[01:06] | – Who the fuck is this? – Julia. | -这货是谁 -朱莉娅 |
[01:08] | You said she was young, but… | 你说过她挺年轻的 但这也… |
[01:10] | – Who are you? – I’m Sandy… | -你是谁 -我是桑迪 |
[01:13] | her girlfriend. | 她女朋友 |
[01:17] | We have an arrest warrant for Deborah Gallagher. | 我们有对黛博拉·加拉格的逮捕令 |
[01:19] | Statutory rape of a minor, Julia Nicolo. | 强奸未成年人 朱莉娅·尼科洛 |
[01:22] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[01:23] | We got a runner! | 犯人逃了 |
[01:25] | Stop! Police! | 别跑 警察 |
[01:27] | So this Keg Zone stuff is actually working? | 还真把酒桶健身地带开起来了啊 |
[01:29] | I got 20 fully paid Keggers already. | 现在已经有20个付了全款的桶友 |
[01:32] | I’m not moving to Milwaukee. I told you that. | 我不会搬到密尔沃基去的 我告诉过你了 |
[01:34] | Come look inside the house with me. | 跟我进去看看房子 |
[01:35] | It’s got two beds, big backyard. | 有两间卧室 院子很大 |
[01:37] | I don’t need to look inside. | 我不需要看 |
[01:39] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[01:41] | – Needs some work. – Two bedrooms? | -需要花些功夫 -两间卧室吗 |
[01:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:46] | I now pronounce you husband and husband. | 我现在宣布你们为丈夫和丈夫 |
[01:49] | – Now? – Yes, now. | -现在吗 -就现在 |
[03:19] | Chicago, the city of broad shoulders, | 芝加哥 巨肩之城 |
[03:22] | the Windy City, | 又名风城 |
[03:23] | a city with a multitude of voices, | 这座城市拥有众多声音 |
[03:25] | languages, and a vibrant history. | 语言 还有丰富多彩的历史 |
[03:28] | From the four corners of the Earth, | 人们从世界各地 |
[03:29] | people come to the city on the lake | 来到这座湖畔城市 |
[03:32] | to work and help create a truly modern metropolis. | 辛勤工作 合力共建真正的现代大都市 |
[03:37] | Yep, from all four corners of the Earth, all right. | 没错 来自哪个穷乡僻壤的都有 |
[03:41] | Polacks and krauts and dagos | 波兰人 德国人 意大利人 |
[03:43] | and the lowest of the low, the Irish– | 还有最最下等的爱尔兰人 |
[03:46] | starving spud famine refugees, | 挨饿的土豆饥荒难民 |
[03:48] | like us Gallaghers. | 比如我们加拉格家族 |
[03:51] | Every important moment in Chicago history, | 芝加哥每一个重要历史时刻 |
[03:54] | a Gallagher was there. | 都有加拉格人的身影 |
[03:56] | The Chicago Fire, Mrs. O’Leary’s cow, | 引发芝加哥大火的奥利里太太的母牛 |
[03:59] | that was Great-Great-Grandma Gallagher’s Holstein. | 其实是曾曾加拉格祖母的黑白奶牛 |
[04:04] | The union stockyard workers, | 联合牲口中心的工人 |
[04:05] | the poor bastards butchering 6,000 steers a day, | 那些每天屠宰六千头公牛 |
[04:09] | covered in blood and shit, | 浑身沾满血和粪便的可怜混蛋 |
[04:11] | all Gallaghers. | 都是加拉格人 |
[04:14] | The Black Sox score-fixing scandal, | 白袜队打假球的黑袜丑闻事件 |
[04:16] | a Gallagher. | 也是一个加拉格人干的 |
[04:18] | No, he wasn’t a player. He was a gambler. | 他并不是球员 而是赌徒 |
[04:20] | Set the whole thing up. Made a bundle. | 一切都是他谋划的 他狠赚了一笔 |
[04:24] | Prohibition, Capone, you think it was all Italians? | 禁酒令 黑帮老大卡彭 你以为只跟意大利人有关吗 |
[04:27] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[04:29] | It was Gallaghers that provided the homicidal muscle. | 负责动手杀人的都是加拉格人 |
[04:33] | The riots at the Democratic Convention in ’68, | 68年民主党大会上的暴动 |
[04:37] | yep, that was me. | 那正是在下 |
[04:39] | Part of the Chicago Eight. | 我是芝加哥八君子中的一员 |
[04:41] | The Chicago Eight? | 芝加哥八君子 |
[04:42] | I thought it was the Chicago Seven. | 不是芝加哥七君子吗 |
[04:43] | It was eight. | 其实有八个人 |
[04:45] | I was at a White Castle getting burgers | 猪猡警察闯进来时 我正在白城堡速食店 |
[04:47] | for Abbie and the guys when the pigs broke in. | 给艾比和其他几个弟兄买汉堡 |
[04:50] | So they only took seven and put ’em on trial. | 所以他们只抓了七个人交由法庭审判 |
[04:53] | Where we’re standing, right here, | 我们现在所处的地方 |
[04:56] | on Ashland Avenue, | 阿什兰大街 |
[04:58] | there were 20 bars on this block 100 years ago, | 一百年前这个街区曾有20家酒吧 |
[05:02] | each and every one of ’em owned by a Gallagher. | 每一家都是加拉格人经营的 |
[05:06] | Now we got three hipster coffee shops. | 现在这里有三家新潮咖啡店 |
[05:10] | It was seven before the COVID took down the weak. | 在新冠杀死老弱病残前本来有七家 |
[05:14] | Chinamen did us a favor with that virus. | 中国人投毒算是帮了我们 |
[05:16] | Who the hell needs seven coffee shops? | 谁需要七家咖啡店啊 |
[05:18] | Hey, do you know why they call | 对了 你知不知道 |
[05:20] | this part of the South Side Back of the Yards? | 南芝加哥这一带为什么叫院后区[牲口交易] |
[05:22] | Sure, it was right behind the– | 知道 因为就在当时的… |
[05:24] | No, no, | 不 不对 |
[05:25] | not because it was behind the stockyards, | 并非因为当时在牲口交易中心后面 |
[05:27] | because it was the back of the Gallagher yards. | 而是因为这里是加拉格人院子的后面 |
[05:30] | Every single house owned by a Gallagher. | 那时每一栋房子都为加拉格人所有 |
[05:33] | Is any of this true? | 你说的有半句属实吗 |
[05:36] | Is any of this true? | 有半句属实吗 |
[05:39] | The Gallaghers built Chicago single-handedly. | 芝加哥是加拉格家族独力建成的 |
[05:42] | Come on, I’ll take you to Leavitt Street. | 走 我带你去莱维特街 |
[05:44] | I’ll show you the tenement | 看那栋经济公寓 |
[05:45] | where Paddy Gallagher wrote The Jungle. | 帕蒂·加拉格就是在那里写出《屠宰场》的 |
[05:48] | 我们为何必须反复告诉你 黑人的命也是命 | |
[06:01] | Oh, no, no. | 不 别去 |
[06:03] | Let him cry. | 让他哭吧 |
[06:06] | He’s teething. | 他在长牙齿 |
[06:09] | The hell does he need teeth for anyway? | 他要牙齿有什么用 |
[06:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:18] | We could drug him. | 我们可以喂他吃药 |
[06:20] | Break up a downer or something. | 一丁点镇定剂之类的 |
[06:22] | Frank used to rub whiskey on our gums. | 弗兰克以前会在我们牙龈上抹威士忌 |
[06:25] | Then he’d dump us in the tub. | 然后把我们扔进浴缸 |
[06:27] | Without water, I hope. | 但愿浴缸里没有水 |
[06:30] | Not always. | 有时有 |
[06:35] | I think I’m gonna die. | 我觉得我快死了 |
[06:38] | Can you die from lack of sleep? | 人会死于缺乏睡眠吗 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天呐 好了 |
[06:46] | I’ll get him. You start coffee. | 我去哄他 你去煮咖啡 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:11] | Where’s the Mr. Coffee? | 咖啡机在哪里 |
[07:13] | I bought us a French press | 有个被驱逐的房客办了庭院售物 |
[07:14] | at an eviction yard sale. | 我在那买了个法压壶 |
[07:16] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | It’s by the stove. Just add hot water. | 在灶台边上 加热水就行 |
[07:20] | There’s a new bag of coffee in the fridge. | 冰箱里有一袋新买的咖啡 |
[07:31] | Maybe we need to try something else, | 要不我们换个方法 |
[07:32] | you know, with Fred teething. | 毕竟弗莱德开始长牙了 |
[07:34] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[07:36] | Like what? | 比如什么方法 |
[07:37] | I don’t know, we could do, uh, | 我也不确定 我们可以… |
[07:39] | I don’t know, one night on, one night off. | 一人轮一天晚班 |
[07:41] | You know, one of us stays at my old house | 我们其中一个住在我以前的家 |
[07:43] | or your dad’s, gets a good night’s sleep | 或者你爸家 好好睡上一夜 |
[07:44] | while the other one stays here. | 另一个就留在这带娃 |
[07:45] | We could, uh, trade off, you know? | 我们可以这样交替一下 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:49] | Dibs first night. | 第一晚休息归我 |
[07:53] | Who got evicted? | 谁被赶走了 |
[07:54] | Aniya, that girl who was working | 阿奈娅 在阿什兰大街 |
[07:55] | at the beauty supply shop on Ashland. | 那家美容用品店打工的姑娘 |
[07:57] | Is that the one that, uh, bellied up? | 破产了的那个吗 |
[07:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:00] | Yeah, yeah. One of many. | 对 像她这样的一大堆 |
[08:03] | I need you to run some errands for me today– | 你今天去帮我办点事吧 |
[08:05] | grocery, paint store. | 去杂货店 油漆店 |
[08:08] | Is that a problem? | 可以吗 |
[08:11] | No. Glad to. | 当然 我很愿意 |
[08:17] | – I’m gonna go brush my teeth. – That’s a good idea. | -我还是去刷牙吧 -好主意 |
[08:39] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[09:20] | Got you, fucker. | 抓到你了 傻逼 |
[09:32] | Outstanding, Gallagher. | 真出色 加拉格 |
[09:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[09:35] | Why didn’t you shoot him? | 你怎么不开枪打他 |
[09:36] | I knew I could catch him, sir. | 我知道我能抓到他 长官 |
[09:38] | Uncuff him. Give me the gun. | 帮他解开手铐 枪给我 |
[09:43] | That’s how it’s done, cadets. | 都学着点 学员们 |
[09:46] | Never shoot a suspect in the back. | 绝不要朝嫌犯背后开枪 |
[09:47] | You wait for ’em to turn around, | 要等他们先转过身来 |
[09:49] | and then you shoot ’em in the face. | 再对着正脸开枪 |
[09:51] | Good to know, sir. | 知道了 长官 |
[09:57] | Why are you shaving your head? | 你剃头干什么 |
[09:58] | ‘Cause I’m goin’ bald. | 因为我秃了 |
[10:00] | But you’re bald now, Kev. | 你现在就是个秃子 小凯 |
[10:01] | Exactly. Now no one will know I was going bald. | 所以啊 这样就没人知道我变秃了 |
[10:04] | Science. | 科学道理 |
[10:06] | Should I just pour the weed right in? | 我要直接把大麻倒进去吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该吧 |
[10:10] | Go see if those gummies are setting up right. | 去看看软糖怎么样了 |
[10:18] | They need a few more minutes. | 还得再放个几分钟 |
[10:21] | No sampling the product. | 不准试吃产品 |
[10:28] | Excellent, Gemma. Nice and tight. | 很棒 杰玛 粘得很紧 |
[10:32] | Amy, good, but a little less product | 艾米 你也不错 但是下一卷 |
[10:34] | in the next one, okay? | 少放点货 好吗 |
[10:36] | Kev, what are the girls doing? | 小凯 女儿们在干什么 |
[10:38] | Their tiny fingers are perfect. | 她们的小手手太适合干这活了 |
[10:40] | Look, this is why they used little kids | 这就是为什么以前 |
[10:42] | to dig stuff out of machinery back in the old days. | 有人会招小孩子挖出机器里的东西 |
[10:45] | They outlawed that, Kev. It’s called child labor. | 现在这不合法了 小凯 那是童工 |
[10:47] | Well, we’re a family business now. | 我们现在是家族企业 |
[10:50] | We all need to pull our own weight. | 所有人都得献出一份力 |
[10:51] | No. Girls, go finish getting ready for school, | 不行 孩子们 别做了 准备去上学 |
[10:54] | and don’t forget your masks. | 别忘了戴上口罩 |
[10:55] | I was gonna have ’em wash their hands | 我本来打算等她们完工了 |
[10:57] | – when they were done. – Girls, wash your hands. | -叫她们去洗手 -你们去洗手 |
[10:59] | Did you pick up the display case? | 展示柜拿了吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah, it’s in the truck. | 嗯 在卡车里 |
[11:02] | Isn’t this exciting? | 是不是很令人激动 |
[11:04] | Legal weed in Chicago? | 芝加哥大麻合法化了 |
[11:06] | Can you believe it? | 简直不敢相信 |
[11:07] | Remember Diego, my roommate from the group home, | 还记得迪亚哥吗 我在教养院时的室友 |
[11:10] | the one with the glass eye? | 装了假眼球的那个 |
[11:11] | He got 20 years. | 他被判了20年 |
[11:13] | Now we can just sell it right out in the open. | 而我们现在可以正大光明地卖大麻 |
[11:15] | Not out in the open. We’re not licensed yet. | 也没那么正大光明 我们还没拿到经营许可证 |
[11:17] | And we’re supposed to be closed anyway. | 而且酒吧本来就该停止营业 |
[11:20] | Amy? | 艾米做的吗 |
[11:22] | Gemma. | 杰玛 |
[11:24] | Girl’s got a gift. | 那姑娘很有天赋 |
[11:32] | Morning, Mr. Milkovich. | 早安 米尔科维奇先生 |
[11:34] | Morning, Mr. Gallagher. | 早安 加拉格先生 |
[11:35] | Five times last night. I’m feeling kinda raw. | 昨晚做了五次 我都有点虚脱了 |
[11:37] | How about you, stud? | 你呢 种马 |
[11:39] | I could go another five right now. | 我现在就能再大干五轮 |
[11:42] | Some big talk. You ready to back it up? | 真会吹牛 那要来一发吗 |
[11:44] | Gotta get to work. | 我得去工作 |
[11:46] | Call in sick. | 请病假 |
[11:47] | We need the paycheck. | 我们需要工资 |
[11:48] | All right. Your loss. | 行吧 反正亏的是你 |
[11:50] | Hey, you making breakfast for both of us? | 你在做我们两个人的早餐吗 |
[11:52] | No. Didn’t know you were gonna get up. | 没有 不知道你会起来 |
[11:53] | You didn’t get up yesterday. | 你昨天就没起 |
[11:55] | Well, throw some more bread in that bitch. | 那你多烤几块面包不就行了 |
[11:57] | Sorry, I only make toast for husbands who have jobs. | 抱歉 我只给有工作的老公做吐司 |
[12:00] | Good thing I have a job. | 还有我有份工作 |
[12:01] | No, you have a laundromat owner | 不 你只有个洗衣店老板 |
[12:03] | who’s terrified you’re gonna smash his face | 害怕你会再一次把他的脸 |
[12:04] | – into a dryer again. – Exactly. | -塞进烘干机 -没错 |
[12:06] | I’m sure he’d write you fake paystubs | 我要是说一声 他肯定也会 |
[12:08] | to give to your parole officer if I asked him. | 帮你开假工资单给你的假释官 |
[12:10] | That’s not the point. We need more money coming in. | 这不重要 我们需要的是更多的钱 |
[12:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:13] | Fine, I’ll hit the Stop & Shop on Rush. | 我去拉什的那家连锁超市打劫 |
[12:15] | Hey, no. I don’t wanna be some sad-ass prison widow | 不行 我才不想当苦逼的活寡妇 |
[12:17] | catching a bus to Stateville every weekend. | 每周末都要搭公车去惩教中心探监 |
[12:19] | No? Want me to get some shitty-ass | 不吗 你想让我找个跟你一样的 |
[12:21] | minimum-wage job like you, | 只能拿最低工资的烂工作 |
[12:22] | hauling boxes around a warehouse? No. | 在仓库拖箱子吗 我才不要 |
[12:24] | There aren’t many other jobs left around here, Mick. | 这地方没剩多少工作机会了 米奇 |
[12:27] | It’s either Amazon or digging graves. | 要么去亚马逊送货 要么去挖坟墓 |
[12:28] | Until you decide to do one or the other, | 在你决定好做哪一个之前 |
[12:29] | my shitty minimum-wage job is the only money | 我那只能拿最低工资的烂工作是我们 |
[12:31] | we got coming in. | 唯一的经济来源 |
[12:33] | – And the bills are piling up. – Uh-huh. | -要付的账单也越积越多了 -哦 |
[12:36] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[12:37] | I’ll start digging into the wedding present money | 那我要开始动用婚礼礼金 |
[12:39] | instead of saving it to get our own place. | 就不存着给我们买房了 |
[12:43] | Do what you gotta do, lover. | 做你该做的吧 亲爱的 |
[12:44] | Me, I’m gonna go take an ice bath. | 我要先去洗个冰块澡 |
[12:46] | My asshole’s on fire. | 我菊花都要着火了 |
[12:52] | Just not right. | 太不公平了 |
[12:53] | I mean, Julia’s only ten months younger than me. | 朱莉娅只比我小十个月 |
[12:56] | Why do I have to plead guilty | 我为什么要认罪 |
[12:57] | and wear this fuckin’ ankle bracelet | 戴上这个该死的脚环 |
[12:59] | and do all that community service | 干那些社区服务 |
[13:01] | when Carl did the exact same thing with Julia | 明明卡尔跟朱莉娅做了同样的事 |
[13:04] | but they didn’t arrest him? | 他们却不逮捕他 |
[13:05] | Well, not exactly the same thing. | 并不完全一样 |
[13:07] | He wasn’t banging Julia and her mom at the same time. | 他没有同时上朱莉娅和她妈妈 |
[13:12] | No, that judge just hates lesbians. | 不 那法官就是讨厌女同 |
[13:14] | I mean, did you see the way that he looked at me, | 你有看到他看我 |
[13:16] | at Julia? | 还有看朱莉娅的样子吗 |
[13:18] | It was disgust. | 充满厌恶 |
[13:20] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[13:21] | He seemed pretty into it to me, | 我看他挺感兴趣的 |
[13:22] | especially when, uh, Julia was describing | 尤其是当朱莉娅描述 |
[13:24] | how you used to go down on her for hours. | 你以前是怎么给她口数小时的时候 |
[13:28] | It’s looking good, sweetie. | 很好看 亲爱的 |
[13:30] | Okay, it’s time to get ready for school. | 好了 该准备去上学了 |
[13:31] | No more Zoom. Real school. Let’s put your shoes on. | 不用再上网课了 真正的上课 快去穿鞋 |
[13:34] | How long do you think it’ll be before the school | 你觉得这次学校 |
[13:36] | shuts down again this time? | 过多久又会关闭 |
[13:38] | I bet a week. | 我赌一周 |
[13:39] | UPS just dropped this off. | 快递刚送来了这个 |
[13:41] | It came! | 到了 |
[13:43] | – What is it? – Gotta put ’em on. | -是什么 -我去贴上 |
[13:44] | Put what on? | 贴什么 |
[13:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:52] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[13:54] | Everything? | 无活儿不接 |
[13:55] | Welding, plumbing, carpentry, household repairs. | 焊接 疏通水管 木工 房屋维修 |
[13:58] | I mean, it could have multiple meanings. | 这句话可能有多层含义 |
[14:01] | What? | 什么 |
[14:04] | Liam, no. | 利亚姆 才没有 |
[14:06] | Hello, Debbie Does Everything? | 你好 黛比无活儿不接吗 |
[14:09] | Um, I’ve got a rusty pipe. | 我”水管”生锈了 |
[14:10] | You think you could shine it up for me? | 你能帮我擦亮吗 |
[14:13] | Look at my truck. | 看看我的卡车 |
[14:13] | That doesn’t tell you that I’m a handyman? | 难道看不出我是勤杂工吗 |
[14:16] | Debbie Does Everything? My sewer line is clogged. | 黛比无活儿不接 我的”污水管道”堵住了 |
[14:19] | Can you please come over and plunge it for me? | 你能过来帮我通通吗 |
[14:32] | You see that house with the “For Sale” sign? | 你看到那栋立了个”出售”标牌的房子吗 |
[14:36] | The Sons of Columbus burned a cross in the yard | 杰克逊一家搬来的第一晚 |
[14:39] | the first night the Jacksons moved in. | 哥伦布之子就在院子里烧了一个十字架 |
[14:41] | But the Jacksons were tough. | 但是杰克逊一家很刚 |
[14:43] | Used to be sharecroppers in Alabama. | 以前在阿拉巴马州是小佃农 |
[14:46] | A racist bonfire didn’t scare them. | 一个种族歧视的火堆吓不到他们 |
[14:52] | Mr. Jackson died of the ‘VID last spring. | 杰克逊先生去年春天死于新冠病毒 |
[14:57] | He was a janitor over at Mercy. | 他是济慈医院的清洁工 |
[15:06] | Getting a little dry here, laddie. | 喝完了 小伙子 |
[15:12] | My memory elixir! | 我的记忆灵丹 |
[15:17] | Thanks for caring for what I have to say, by the way. | 对了 谢谢你在乎我要说的话 |
[15:20] | Well, you’re the only person who responded to my flyer. | 其实你是唯一一个回应我传单的人 |
[15:23] | 奈德·哈斯珀 带你走入新南区 | |
[15:28] | “Units start as low as $170,000.” | “公寓低至17万” |
[15:33] | Time was, you could’ve bought a whole block down here | 想当年 同样的钱可以在这里 |
[15:37] | for that much money. | 买下一整个街区 |
[15:40] | Everything’s changing. | 一切都在改变 |
[15:44] | The Prius crowd is moving in, | 开普锐斯的人群正涌入这里 |
[15:47] | taking advantage of the folks who lost their jobs in the Corona hoax. | 占那些因为新冠病毒骗局而失业的人的便宜 |
[15:51] | Oh, hey, girl! | 好啊 姐妹 |
[15:55] | Let’s go over by the park. | 我们去公园那边吧 |
[15:58] | I’ll show you | 我带你看看 |
[15:59] | where the best crack house in Chicago used to be, | 以前芝加哥最棒的毒品房 |
[16:03] | see if any of the old gang’s still around. | 看看还有没有老朋友在 |
[16:09] | Okay, Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[16:11] | Remember, no hugging anybody. | 记住 不要跟任何人拥抱 |
[16:21] | They say anything about going back to alternating days, yet? | 他们有说要恢复隔天上学吗 |
[16:23] | Jesus, I hope not. | 天 但愿没有 |
[16:24] | Boss won’t let me bring Tommy to work anymore. | 老板不准我带汤米去工作了 |
[16:27] | – Who’s the new guy? – Uh, Barry. | -新来的人是谁 -巴里 |
[16:30] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[16:32] | Rapist, I think. | 强奸犯吧 |
[16:34] | Yeah, he just got out. | 他刚放出来 |
[16:35] | His son’s kinda cute, though. | 不过他儿子挺可爱 |
[16:36] | He’s the spiky-haired one | 就是那个头发立起来 |
[16:37] | right there in the Slayer shirt, you see him? | 穿着杀手乐队衣服的 看到没 |
[16:39] | Hey, Slash! Anyone gives you shit, | 阿猛 谁敢惹你 |
[16:41] | I just want you to punch ’em in the throat like I showed you. | 就像我教你的那样打他们喉咙 |
[16:44] | Barry, you’re over the line, man. | 巴里 你越线了 |
[16:48] | The fuck’d you say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[16:50] | That line– it’s exactly 500 feet | 那条线 距离学校大门 |
[16:52] | from the school’s entrance. | 正好152米 |
[16:53] | If you cross it, the cops could bust you. | 如果你越过的话 警察可以抓你 |
[16:56] | Oh. Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[16:57] | – Appreciate it. – Yeah. | -多谢了 -嗯 |
[16:59] | Debbie, misdemeanor– statutory rape. | 我是黛比 轻罪 强奸未成年人 |
[17:02] | But she was only ten months younger than me. | 但她只比我小十个月 |
[17:04] | Barry, statutory, too, with felony. | 我是巴里 我也是强奸 被叛了重罪 |
[17:07] | But hey, she looked 20. | 但她明明看着有20岁 |
[17:11] | I love you, Franny. | 我爱你 弗兰妮 |
[17:12] | Remember, no hugging the other kids. | 记住 别跟其他小孩拥抱 |
[17:34] | IOUs? | 欠条 |
[17:37] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[17:39] | I go to get our money for the utilities | 我本想从我们婚礼礼金盒子里 |
[17:42] | out of our wedding cash, and all I find is IOUs. | 拿点钱去交水电费 结果装的全是欠条 |
[17:45] | You spent all our money from the wedding? | 你把我们婚礼收的钱全花光了吗 |
[17:47] | Relax, you know I’m good for it. | 淡定 你知道我会还的 |
[17:49] | That’s not the point. It’s not your money. | 这不是重点 那不是你的钱 |
[17:51] | It’s our money. | 是我们的钱 |
[17:54] | Okay, so I spent some of our money. | 好吧 我花了一些我们的钱 |
[17:57] | On what? | 拿去干什么了 |
[17:58] | I don’t know. Stuff. | 不知道 买东西 |
[18:00] | It’s-it’s not your money to spend. | 那钱不是给你乱花的 |
[18:04] | We decided we were saving it to get our own place. | 我们说好要存着买房的 |
[18:06] | No, no. You decided we were saving it to get our own place. | 不不 你自己决定我们要存着买房的 |
[18:09] | I said we should use the wedding money | 我说我们该用婚礼的钱 |
[18:10] | for us to have some fuckin’ fun. | 去找点乐子 |
[18:11] | Yeah, one of us has certainly been having some fuckin’ fun. | 是啊 我们中有人确实玩得很开心 |
[18:14] | Oh, quit being a bitch. I’ll pay it back. | 别像个娘们一样 我会还上的 |
[18:22] | We’re supposed to be making these decisions together. | 我们本该一起做这些决定的 |
[18:25] | Okay, so can I use some of our money to buy a beer? | 好 我能用我们的钱去买一瓶啤酒吗 |
[18:30] | One beer. | 就一瓶啤酒 |
[18:31] | Sure. One beer. | 行 就一瓶 |
[18:32] | – Yes. – Great. | -可以 -很好 |
[18:34] | So what about lube? | 那润滑油呢 |
[18:35] | Can I use our money to buy lube? | 我能用我们的钱买润滑油吗 |
[18:37] | You’re the one who likes that expensive strawberry shit. | 是你喜欢那种草莓味的贵玩意 |
[18:39] | I’m good with spit. | 我觉得用口水就挺好 |
[18:41] | What about your meds? Ain’t cheap. | 还有你的药呢 药可不便宜 |
[18:44] | That comin’ out of your money or our money | 那笔钱是用你的钱还是我们的钱 |
[18:46] | – or is that coming out of– – There isn’t any your money or my money, | -还是用… -没有什么你的钱 我的钱 |
[18:49] | there’s only our money. | 只有我们的钱 |
[18:51] | That’s what happens when you get married. | 结了婚就是这样的 |
[18:53] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[19:18] | Okay, I’m off. | 好了 我走了 |
[19:20] | You have a good day with Daddy, all right? | 你和爸爸好好待着 好吗 |
[19:22] | I thought you were gonna fix the wheel | 我以为你昨天就把 |
[19:24] | on that jogger yesterday. | 婴儿车轮修好了 |
[19:25] | Yeah, no. I got caught up with this. | 没有 因为我忙着修这个 |
[19:27] | Okay, well, do it, and take Fred for a run. | 那赶紧修好 带弗莱德出去跑跑 |
[19:29] | Fresh air’s supposed to help babies sleep at night. | 新鲜空气对小孩晚上入睡有帮助 |
[19:31] | And then I need you to go by the paint store | 然后你帮我去一趟油漆店 |
[19:34] | and pick up four gallons of this: | 买四加仑这个 |
[19:35] | Seafoam Morning Mist. | 海沫晨雾色 |
[19:38] | And then can you swing by Voodoo Java | 然后你可以顺便去巫毒咖啡店 |
[19:39] | and get me a skinny grande latte with extra foam | 帮我买一杯多加奶泡的大杯脱脂拿铁 |
[19:41] | and drop it by the salon? | 送到美发店吗 |
[19:43] | I’ve got ten clients today, and I am not gonna make it | 我今天有10位客人 要是中午不喝点咖啡 |
[19:45] | without my midday caffeine. | 我可熬不住 |
[19:51] | So how much did we pay for this? | 这车花了我们多少钱 |
[19:53] | It’s a ’47 Chief. | 这是47年的酋长系列 |
[19:58] | 3 grand. | 三千块 |
[20:00] | Just ’cause things are tight, | 主要是我们手头紧 |
[20:02] | you know, the salon was closed for a long time, | 美发店关门很久了 |
[20:03] | your hours being cut back at the shop, so– | 你在修车行的工时也被削减了 所以… |
[20:07] | Voodoo Java? | 那还喝巫毒咖啡 |
[20:09] | I know, but it’s so good. | 我知道 但那家太好喝了 |
[20:12] | Well, you know, this’ll be worth, I mean, | 这辆车修好之后 |
[20:14] | around 12 when I’m done, maybe even more. | 能值一万二 甚至更多 |
[20:19] | All right. Yeah. | 好了 |
[20:20] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:21] | Don’t forget to wear your mask. | 别忘了戴口罩 |
[20:23] | I don’t wanna get that shit again. | 我可不想再被传染上了 |
[20:29] | I made a big mistake, son. | 我犯了个大错 儿子 |
[20:31] | See, I rented this house | 我没跟你妈妈商量 |
[20:32] | without asking your mommy first, | 就租了这栋房子 |
[20:33] | and now I’m basically her bitch. | 现在我基本上就是她的小弟 |
[20:40] | Gallagher, you ready for this afternoon, cadet? | 加拉格 今天下午的事你准备好了吗 学员 |
[20:44] | – Sir. – Department’s counting on you. | -长官 -整个部门就靠你了 |
[20:46] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[20:47] | Don’t let that oath mess ya up. | 别让那个誓言扰乱你 |
[20:50] | – Sir? – Yeah, you know, | -长官 什么 -你知道的 |
[20:51] | the truth, the whole truth, nothin’ but the truth– | 就是发誓你所说的一切句句属实 |
[20:54] | It’s all bullshit. | 那都是狗屁 |
[20:55] | You just tell the judge what they need to hear to convict. | 你就说法官听了能定罪的话就行了 |
[20:57] | The bastard’s guilty as hell. | 那个混蛋绝对有罪 |
[20:58] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[21:00] | I’m, uh, I’m aware your academy application | 我知道你的警校申请 |
[21:03] | included several irregularities. | 有几项不达标 |
[21:06] | Irregularities, sir? | 什么不达标 长官 |
[21:07] | Your age, your IQ score. | 你的年龄 智商分数 |
[21:11] | But with the loss of so many officers to the ‘rona, | 但因为新冠我们失去了很多警官 |
[21:13] | the bosses are willing to put you on the street, | 上头会让你通过的 |
[21:15] | as long as you do the right thing today. | 只要你今天好好表现 |
[21:17] | – I will, sir. – It’s not a tough call to give you a badge. | -我会的 长官 -让你当警官不算为难 |
[21:20] | You’re number one in your class | 你在班级里 |
[21:21] | in firearms, choke holds, baton beatings. | 射击 锁喉 警棍殴打都是第一 |
[21:24] | Well, what about my classroom work, sir? | 那我的理论课程呢 长官 |
[21:26] | You know, state laws, criminal statutes? | 就是州法 刑事法规那些 |
[21:28] | I’m kind of a slow reader. | 我阅读速度很慢 |
[21:29] | Dead last. | 垫底 |
[21:30] | But, hey, you don’t have to be an Einstein | 但听着 不是非得成为爱因斯坦 |
[21:32] | to wear the blue. | 才能穿上警服 |
[21:34] | Bustin’ heads is a man’s job, | 打架揍人是男人的工作 |
[21:35] | and you are a natural born ass kicker. | 你天生就是能教训别人的料 |
[21:37] | So you go in that courtroom this afternoon and kick ass. | 所以你今天下午上庭给他点教训 |
[21:41] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[21:47] | That’s right, Jamie. Keep those ropes movin’. | 就是这样 杰米 绳子甩起来 |
[21:49] | Your rhomboids are loving it. | 菱形肌就得这么练 |
[21:52] | Back straight. | 后背挺直 |
[21:53] | Engage those abs. | 用腹肌发力 |
[21:55] | That’s it, Celeste. | 就这样 塞莱斯特 |
[21:56] | That’s two more laps. | 再走两圈 |
[21:58] | You got this. | 你行的 |
[21:59] | All right, listen up, kombucha drinkers. | 好了 听着 你们这些喝康普茶的 |
[22:01] | The Alibi has special prices | 你们购买艾莱柏酒吧的大麻 |
[22:03] | for all your cannabis needs. | 有特别优惠 |
[22:05] | Sore muscles? | 肌肉酸痛吗 |
[22:07] | Anxiety ’cause you’re not getting enough likes | 因为最新发的可爱小狗照 |
[22:09] | for your most recent adorable puppy post? | 没有得到很多赞而焦虑吗 |
[22:11] | The Alibi’s got two-for-one deals | 艾莱柏酒吧的大麻烟卷买一赠一 |
[22:13] | on all spliffs for anyone wearing a Kev Fit t-shirt, | 所有穿小凯健身衫的人都可享受优惠 |
[22:16] | which are for sale right over there on that tire. | 健身衫就在那边的轮胎那卖 |
[22:18] | What the hell are you doing, Dash? | 你在搞什么 达希 |
[22:20] | Get your overeducated ass up | 给我站起来 书呆子 |
[22:22] | and give me another 50 mailbox presses. | 然后再做50个邮箱推举 |
[22:26] | Jesus, man. Are you all right? | 天呐 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[22:28] | It’s my crypto. | 我的加密货币 |
[22:29] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[22:31] | My Bitcoin. | 我的比特币 |
[22:32] | It’s down 30, | 跌了30了 |
[22:33] | and I was using it to leverage my Tether and my Ethereum. | 我本来用它投资泰达币和以太币 |
[22:36] | I have no idea what you just said. | 你说的我一句都没听懂 |
[22:39] | Oil futures gutted my portfolio last spring. | 原油期货去年春天让我的投资组合大赔 |
[22:42] | So if there’s another two-point drop on my cryptos, | 所以如果我的加密货币再跌两个点 |
[22:44] | I’ll have to cover a margin call. | 我就得追加保证金 |
[22:47] | So that’s bad. | 所以情况很糟 |
[22:48] | It’s fucking Death Star Order of the Sith | 这可是死星西斯教团 |
[22:50] | Korriban invasion exploding planet bad, man! | 科里班入侵星球爆炸级的糟糕 |
[22:53] | I’ll-I’ll have to call my-my dad. | 我得给我爸打个电话 |
[22:55] | – I got you. Come on. – Okay. | -我有办法 跟我来 -好 |
[23:21] | Blue Dream. Yellow Sunflower. | 蓝梦 黄色向日葵 |
[23:25] | Purple Haze. | 紫色薄雾 |
[23:26] | Our five-year-old daughter Gemma rolled those herself. | 是我五岁的女儿杰玛亲手卷的 |
[23:30] | Pink Peppermint. | 粉色薄荷 |
[23:32] | Mama’s Mocha. | 妈妈的摩卡 |
[23:33] | Gorilla–although, I don’t recommend Gorilla | 大猩猩 不过像你这样的新手 |
[23:36] | for a beginner like you. | 我不推荐大猩猩 |
[23:37] | Oh, I’m not a beginner. | 我不是新手 |
[23:38] | I smoked a lot of weed in college. | 我大学时吸过很多大麻 |
[23:39] | College weed, not the same thing. | 大学里的大麻可不能和这个比 |
[23:41] | Where’d you go to college? | 你在哪读的大学 |
[23:43] | – Kenyon. – Where the fuck is Kenyon? | -凯尼恩学院 -凯尼恩学院在哪 |
[23:46] | Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 |
[23:49] | Yeah, you’re a rookie. | 没错 你就是菜鸟 |
[23:51] | Stick with the gummies and the baked goods. | 你只能吃软糖和烘焙货 |
[23:53] | V baked these brownies herself this morning. | 这些布朗尼是小维今早亲手烤的 |
[23:56] | Ooh, I love brownies. | 我超爱布朗尼 |
[23:57] | You’ve had these kind of brownies? | 你吃过这种布朗尼吗 |
[23:59] | No, but they look delicious. | 没有 但看着挺好吃 |
[24:00] | They have a kick. | 这些可是后劲十足 |
[24:01] | You gotta make sure you have someplace safe to sit | 要是吃完后找不到安全地方坐着 |
[24:03] | after you eat one. | 我劝你别试 |
[24:04] | One brownie? | 一块布朗尼至于吗 |
[24:05] | Jesus, potheads are a bunch of pussies. | 老天 你们这些瘾君子弱爆了 |
[24:08] | I knocked back 15 tequila shots | 上周我在我侄子奇葩的 |
[24:10] | at my nephew’s weird socially distant wedding last week, | 安全社交距离婚礼上猛灌了15杯龙舌兰酒 |
[24:13] | and was fine driving home. | 完事了还能开车回家 |
[24:15] | Fifteen? | 15杯 |
[24:16] | You check the grill of your car the next morning | 第二天早上你检查车前面的格栅了吗 |
[24:17] | to make sure there wasn’t blood and hanks of hair? | 确定没有粘上血和头发吗 |
[24:19] | What’s a socially distanced wedding like? | 保持社交距离的婚礼是什么样啊 |
[24:22] | Stupid. | 蠢爆了 |
[24:23] | It was one person per pew, | 一张长凳上只坐一个人 |
[24:24] | and the bride and groom kissed each other | 新郎新娘亲吻对方的时候 |
[24:26] | with their masks on. | 还戴着口罩 |
[24:27] | Like they’re not just gonna go back | 好像他们回到蜜月酒店之后 |
[24:28] | to the honeymoon hotel and bang boots. | 不会啪啪啪似的 |
[24:31] | Okay, weed is for old hippies and cancer patients. | 老嬉皮士废物和癌症病人才吸大麻 |
[24:34] | Real men drink. | 纯爷们喝酒 |
[24:36] | Taylor Swift over there | 这个泰勒·斯威夫特似的小子 |
[24:37] | needs a shot of JB, not gummies. | 需要的是一杯珍宝威士忌 不是软糖 |
[24:40] | I-I tried weed when Grammy had some for her glaucoma. | 我尝过我奶奶治青光眼的大麻 |
[24:43] | Made me sleepy. | 让我昏昏欲睡 |
[24:44] | Aw, this isn’t your grammy’s weed, Kermit. | 这可不是你奶奶那种大麻 科密特 |
[24:47] | Glaucoma weed is a Prius. | 如果治青光眼大麻是丰田普锐斯 |
[24:48] | This is a Ferrari at Daytona weed. | 那这个可是参加代托纳联赛的法拉利 |
[24:52] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[24:55] | City of Chicago says all bars are closed | 在接到进一步通知前 |
[24:57] | until further notice. | 芝加哥所有酒吧停业 |
[25:03] | Go, go, go, go, go! Hide in the back. | 快快快 去后面躲着 |
[25:04] | – This is what we practiced. – We are absolutely complying | -就像之前演练过那样 -我们绝对有遵从 |
[25:07] | with the mayor’s very smart decision | 市长关闭所有酒吧酒馆的 |
[25:09] | to close all bars and taverns. | 英明决定 |
[25:21] | – What’s up? – Oh, my– | -怎么了 -老天 |
[25:22] | The fuck, Kev? | 搞毛 小凯 |
[25:23] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[25:24] | Hail ‘rona survivors. | 新冠病毒的幸存者们好啊 |
[25:26] | What– where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[25:27] | Fuck, Frank? | 我去 弗兰克 |
[25:29] | You were supposed to use the secret knock on the door in the gym. | 你得用暗号敲健身房那头的门才行 |
[25:31] | What? No, no. | 什么 不不 |
[25:33] | I heard somewhere bars are open again. | 我听说有些地方酒吧重新开业了 |
[25:35] | Three weeks ago, maybe. | 三个礼拜前也许是 |
[25:36] | Mayor shut us all down again on Tuesday. | 但这周二市长又让我们全关门了 |
[25:39] | Well, who the hell can keep track? | 这反反复复的谁能跟得上 |
[25:41] | And excuse me, but fuck the mayor. | 抱歉我要骂脏话 但是市长吃狗屎吧 |
[25:44] | He has no authority to tread upon my rights | 他根本无权践踏我的权利 |
[25:47] | as a free American male | 作为一个自由美国男性 |
[25:48] | to drink my favorite brew in the tavern of my choice. | 我可以去我喜欢的酒馆 喝我最爱的啤酒 |
[25:51] | The mayor is a she, and she has every right to do it, | 市长是女性 并且她完全有权力那样做 |
[25:54] | and has. | 而且也做了 |
[25:55] | Come on out, everyone. It’s just Frank. | 大家伙出来吧 只是弗兰克 |
[25:59] | There they are. Do you want to– | 他们在那儿 要不你… |
[26:00] | – False alarm, everybody. – Uh, this is-this is Brad. | -虚惊一场 -这是布拉德 |
[26:03] | He’s making a major film about me. | 他在拍一部关于我的电影 |
[26:05] | Actually, my name is Alan. | 其实我叫艾伦 |
[26:07] | I’m a graduate student at Lake Forest. | 我是森林湖大学的研究生 |
[26:10] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[26:14] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[26:16] | Have I finally arrived at Mecca after a long pilgrimage? | 我终于在漫长的朝圣之旅后 抵达圣城麦加了吗 |
[26:20] | Hands off, Frank. | 把手拿开 弗兰克 |
[26:21] | We’re not offering credit on cannabis products. | 大麻产品不接受赊账 |
[26:23] | Payment up front only. | 先给钱才能吃 |
[26:24] | Lake Forest? The hell are you doing all the way down here? | 森林湖 那你大老远跑来这里做什么 |
[26:27] | My doctoral dissertation | 我的博士论文题目是 |
[26:29] | is on neighborhoods in transition | 由于疫情引发的经济衰退 |
[26:30] | due to the economic displacement caused by the pandemic. | 而处于转变期的社区 |
[26:33] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你可来对地方了 |
[26:35] | Lots of economic displacement and transition going on around here. | 这一带有的是经济衰退和转变 |
[26:38] | Gentrification, my friends. | 中产阶级化 朋友们 |
[26:41] | The ten percenters gobbling up what’s left | 那10%的中产阶级贪婪吞噬着 |
[26:43] | of the working man’s dreams when he’s down and out. | 穷困潦倒的底层工人仅剩的梦想 |
[26:47] | Failed by a tiny, lifeless microbe. | 因为微小而死气沉沉的病毒失败了 |
[26:51] | We’re the last of the Mohicans. | 我们简直是最后的莫希干人 |
[26:54] | Chicago aboriginals struggling to preserve a vanishing culture. | 芝加哥原住民正挣扎着保留消逝的文化 |
[26:57] | Actually, there were aboriginal cultures here before us. | 事实上在我们之前 就有其他的原住民 |
[27:01] | The Miami and the Kickapoo tribes. | 迈阿密和基卡普部落 |
[27:03] | Also Gallaghers. | 还有加拉格家族 |
[27:04] | Kev, could we? | 小凯 我们能不能… |
[27:07] | Oh, shit, I– pay the man. | 我去 付钱给他 |
[27:10] | – Do you take Venmo? – Hell no. | -接受手机转账吗 -当然不 |
[27:13] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[27:18] | – Gorilla? – Yep. | -抽了大猩猩吗 -没错 |
[27:20] | Ohio. | 俄亥俄州人真弱鸡 |
[27:25] | Hey, Mrs. Lionetti, I’m almost done. | 廖内蒂太太 我快弄好了 |
[27:26] | Leave. Now. | 立刻给我离开 |
[27:28] | Huh? I’m almost finished. | 什么 我就快做完了 |
[27:30] | – Seven? – Seven what? | -七岁 -什么七岁 |
[27:32] | She was seven years old? | 她才七岁 |
[27:34] | Who was seven years old? | 谁才七岁 |
[27:35] | If my Tony were still alive, | 要是我家托尼还活着 |
[27:37] | he’d take you down to the lake, shoot you, | 他会把你带到湖边 一枪崩了 |
[27:39] | and push you in for the fish. | 推进湖里喂鱼 |
[27:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:41] | I got a notification. I checked the website. | 我收到了一条通知 还去看了网站 |
[27:45] | – What website? – The sex offender website. | -什么网站 -性犯罪者网站 |
[27:48] | And your picture is on it. | 你的照片就在上面 |
[27:50] | This is you, right? | 这是你没错吧 |
[28:34] | Hey, Hassan, coffee still fresh? | 哈桑 咖啡还新鲜吗 |
[28:36] | Four hours old. | 四小时前煮的 |
[28:37] | That’s good enough. | 够好了 |
[28:41] | Gimme one sec. | 等我一下 |
[28:51] | – That still a buck? – Yep. | -还是一块钱吗 -对 |
[28:56] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:06] | $5.49? Jesus. | 一杯5.49美元 抢钱啊 |
[29:23] | He spent all our wedding money on God knows what. | 他把婚礼礼金全花在了鬼知道什么东西上 |
[29:26] | Isn’t marriage supposed to be about communication? | 婚姻的宗旨不就是沟通 |
[29:29] | Compromise? Agreed upon mutual fuckin’ goals? | 妥协 以及在共同目标上达成一致吗 |
[29:31] | How’s that supposed to happen when one person in the marriage | 要是婚姻中的一方随心所欲 |
[29:33] | just goes off and does whatever the hell he wants | 压根不告诉另一方他在干什么 |
[29:35] | without telling the other person what he’s doing? | 那怎么可能实现这些 |
[29:37] | Sounds just like me and my first husband, Juan. | 听起来就像我跟第一任丈夫胡安 |
[29:40] | No communication. | 我俩毫无交流 |
[29:41] | He sits around the house all day | 他整天坐在家里无所事事 |
[29:42] | like we’re not in the worst economy since the Depression. | 现在可是自大萧条以来经济最低迷的时期 |
[29:45] | Says we’re still on our honeymoon. | 他说我们还在蜜月期 |
[29:46] | How long you been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[29:47] | Six months. | 六个月了 |
[29:49] | What’s he expect us to live on? | 他以为我们要靠什么过活 |
[29:51] | The bills are piling up. | 账单越积越多 |
[29:52] | Marriage is hard. | 婚姻就是如此艰难 |
[29:54] | You should’ve worked that shit out before you tied the knot. | 你们结婚之前就应该说清楚 |
[29:56] | Once you’re married, it’s already too late. | 等婚后就来不及了 |
[30:40] | Thanks, Teri. | 谢谢 特瑞 |
[30:48] | Look at you. You fixed the jogger. | 瞧瞧你 你修好了婴儿车 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:52] | Hello, baby of mine. Hi. | 你好 我的宝贝 你好呀 |
[30:59] | You’re sweating. | 你怎么满头大汗 |
[31:00] | I did five miles. | 我刚跑了八公里 |
[31:03] | Thank God. You’re my savior. | 感谢上帝 你真是我的救星 |
[31:06] | And, uh, two packets raw sugar, right? | 加两包原糖 对吗 |
[31:09] | – Yes. Thanks. – Here you go. | -是的 谢谢 -给 |
[31:13] | Did you go by the paint store yet? | 你去过油漆店了吗 |
[31:15] | I’m heading there next. | 我下一站就去那里 |
[31:18] | Where’s my foam? | 怎么没有奶泡 |
[31:22] | you know, it must’ve gotten all mixed in, you know, | 肯定都溶进去了 |
[31:25] | when I was running. | 因为我刚刚跑步来着 |
[31:33] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[31:36] | Delicious. | 真好喝 |
[31:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:50] | Seven! It says Julia was seven years old, not 17. | 7岁 这上面写着朱莉娅是7岁而非17岁 |
[31:55] | It’s not fuckin’ funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[31:56] | Everybody’s gonna think I’m a child molester. | 所有人都会以为我是个猥亵儿童犯 |
[31:59] | Well, you sort of are. | 你本来就算是啊 |
[32:01] | It’s got my address, my social security number, my email. | 上面有我的住址 社保号码 邮箱 |
[32:03] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[32:05] | I’m lucky if the neighborhood moms | 社区里的家长们没有半夜举着火炬 |
[32:06] | don’t show up out front tonight with torches | 到我家门口 要把我吊死在操场的秋千上 |
[32:08] | to hang me from the playground swing set. | 已经算我运气好了 |
[32:11] | Okay, it’s probably not that big of a deal. | 好了 这事也没有那么严重 |
[32:13] | Look at all these other guys. | 看看其他这些人 |
[32:15] | – What? – All these little dots | -什么 -地图上这些小点 |
[32:17] | on the map are sex offenders in the area. | 都是这一片的性罪犯 |
[32:19] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[32:21] | There must be 100 of them. | 这得有上百个 |
[32:22] | What the fuck is wrong with people? | 人们都是怎么了 |
[32:25] | Hey, that’s Mr. Mosier down the block. | 这是街区另一头的莫西尔先生 |
[32:27] | I knew it. He was always way too into Halloween. | 我就知道 他未免过分喜欢万圣节了 |
[32:29] | Nice picture, though. | 不过照片拍得不错 |
[32:33] | You’re sexy. | 看起来很性感 |
[32:35] | I mean, look at that cleavage. | 看看这乳沟 |
[32:39] | Yeah, I do look pretty hot. | 是啦 我确实看起来挺辣的 |
[32:42] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[32:43] | Who the hell is gonna hire me now? | 这下还有谁会雇我干活 |
[32:49] | I told Lieutenant Rucker I was undercover, | 我告诉拉克尔警官我是卧底 |
[32:51] | but he said I wasn’t undercover. | 可他说我不是 |
[32:53] | But I was. Which is why I’m here today. | 但我确实是 所以我今天才会在这里 |
[32:58] | What were you asked to do in that house, Mr. Gallagher? | 你被要求在那房子内做什么 加拉格先生 |
[33:01] | Empty my bowels, ma’am. | 清空我的肠道 女士 |
[33:03] | So, defecate? | 就是排便吗 |
[33:05] | I did not defecate. | 我没有排便 |
[33:07] | I took a shit. | 我拉了泡屎 |
[33:10] | Can you point to the man | 你能指出 |
[33:11] | who told you to take that shit? | 要求你这么做的那个人吗 |
[33:14] | That’s him, ma’am. | 就是他 女士 |
[33:15] | Please let the record show | 请记录 |
[33:17] | Mr. Gallagher identified the defendant, Otis Grange. | 加拉格先生指认了被告奥蒂斯·格兰奇 |
[33:24] | Mr. Winston. | 温斯顿先生 |
[33:29] | So, Mr. Gallagher, | 加拉格先生 |
[33:31] | you’re a police cadet, are you not? | 你是一名警察学员 是吗 |
[33:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[33:34] | And you’re 19 years old? | 你今年19岁 对吗 |
[33:36] | Almost 20, sir. | 马上就20了 先生 |
[33:38] | And how exactly did you get a spot | 在你这么小[脆弱]的年纪 |
[33:40] | at the Chicago Police Academy at such a tender age? | 究竟是怎么拿到芝加哥警察学院的入学资格的 |
[33:44] | Tender? I’m not tender, sir. | 脆弱 我可不脆弱 先生 |
[33:47] | I work out. | 我天天健身 |
[33:49] | – I can bench 240. – Good for you. | -我能卧推108公斤 -那很好 |
[33:51] | Did anyone promise you a spot at the police academy | 是否有人向你承诺过 只要你今天指证我的委托人 |
[33:54] | in exchange for your testimony against my client today? | 就能获得警察学院入学资格 |
[33:57] | Sir, if you were to work garbage duty | 先生 你要是在芝加哥 |
[33:59] | in Chicago for six months, | 清理了六个月垃圾 |
[34:00] | you’d deserve a spot, too. | 你也能有入学资格 |
[34:02] | Is that a no? | 这是否认的意思吗 |
[34:04] | Garbage in Chicago is dirty, sir. | 芝加哥的垃圾脏得很 先生 |
[34:06] | Very dirty. | 脏得要死 |
[34:08] | So no quid pro quo. | 所以不存在交易 |
[34:10] | Squid pro what? | 不存在什么 |
[34:11] | Were you told that you could enter the police academy | 是否有人告诉你 假如你今天作证 |
[34:14] | two years early in exchange for your testimony? | 就能提前两年进入警察学院 |
[34:18] | And let me remind you that you have taken an oath | 我需要提醒你 你已经在法庭宣誓 |
[34:20] | in this court to tell the truth, | 会据实以告 |
[34:22] | and only the truth, so help you God. | 毫不欺瞒 上帝为证 |
[34:24] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[34:26] | I got into the academy because they know | 我能进入学院是因为他们知道 |
[34:27] | I’m gonna be a great police officer. | 我会成为一名优秀的警察 |
[34:30] | You understand, Mr. Gallagher, | 加拉格先生 你需要清楚 |
[34:33] | that lying under oath is perjury, | 在宣誓后说谎是伪证罪 |
[34:36] | punishable by up to five years in state prison. | 最高可判在州立监狱中服五年有期徒刑 |
[34:39] | Are you calling me a liar, sir? | 你是说我在说谎吗 先生 |
[34:40] | Why? Because I grew up poor on the South Side? | 为什么 就因为我来自南区的贫穷家庭吗 |
[34:43] | Because my father is a drunk and my mother was a junkie? | 因为我父亲酗酒 母亲吸毒吗 |
[34:46] | Because I’m not as smart as you | 因为我没你那么聪明 |
[34:48] | and you can humiliate me using big words I don’t know. | 让你可以用我不懂的词汇来侮辱我吗 |
[34:50] | I got into the academy because they know | 我能进入学院是因为他们知道 |
[34:53] | when we roll up on a gun fight, | 当我们面对枪战的时候 |
[34:54] | I’ll be the one running towards the shooting, | 我一定会是冲向枪声的那一个 |
[34:56] | not away from it. | 而不是逃跑的人 |
[34:57] | They know when a 911 call comes in | 他们知道当有人报警说 |
[35:00] | and it’s some bastard scumbag pistol-whipping a little girl, | 有人渣拿枪抽打小女孩 |
[35:03] | trying to steal her pink bicycle, | 要枪走她的粉色自行车的时候 |
[35:05] | that I’ll be there, ready to take a bullet in the face. | 我会出现在现场 时刻准备好牺牲 |
[35:15] | O…kay. | 好了 |
[35:19] | There you go. Hey, man. | 走 小家伙 |
[35:21] | – Yo, Flavio. – Hey. | -你好 弗拉维奥 -你好 |
[35:23] | I didn’t know you worked here. | 我都不知道你现在在这里工作 |
[35:24] | I thought you were still at Rowdy’s Chicken. | 我以为你还在罗迪炸鸡店呢 |
[35:26] | Yeah, yeah, Rowdy’s closed for good, man. | 是啊 罗迪倒闭了 |
[35:28] | I survived the first shutdown, but not the second one. | 第一波倒闭潮我挺过去了 结果第二波逃不过 |
[35:30] | So my uncle got me a job here. | 于是我舅舅就给我在这找了份工作 |
[35:32] | He’s afraid of my mom. | 他怕了我妈了 |
[35:33] | We all are. She drinking again? | 我们都怕 她又开始酗酒了 |
[35:35] | Yeah. Waving that gun around. | 是的 揣着把枪乱晃 |
[35:36] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[35:38] | That your kid? | 那是你的孩子吗 |
[35:40] | Uh, yeah, that’s Fred. Oh, he’s sleeping. | 是的 他叫弗莱德 他在睡觉呢 |
[35:42] | Hey, look, you got, | 听着 你有没有 |
[35:44] | this Seafoam Morning Mist? | 海沫晨雾这个颜色 |
[35:47] | Uh, sure, yeah. The Monticello Collection. | 有的 蒙蒂塞洛系列 |
[35:50] | Supposed to be the colors Thomas Jefferson created for Monticello. | 据说是托马斯·杰弗逊总统为蒙蒂塞洛创造的 |
[35:53] | No kidding. Jefferson, huh? | 不会吧 杰弗逊啊 |
[35:54] | Yeah, it’s probably bullshit, | 是啊 大概是瞎扯 |
[35:55] | but the PBR crowd eats it up. | 但爱喝蓝带啤酒那群人很吃这套 |
[35:57] | – It’s pricey, though. – Yeah? How pricey? | -不过挺贵的 -是吗 多贵 |
[36:00] | How many you need? | 你需要多少 |
[36:01] | I don’t know, four gallons. | 说不好 四加仑 |
[36:02] | Set you back a little over a hundie with tax. | 收你一百多点 含税 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:08] | Hey, what about these? | 那些呢 |
[36:11] | Paint the yoga mat ladies buy and then return | 是瑜伽垫店女士们买了之后退货的油漆 |
[36:13] | ’cause they say it didn’t match the sample book. | 因为她们说和样本册不符 |
[36:15] | Got any blues? | 有蓝色的吗 |
[36:17] | Probably. | 应该有 |
[36:23] | Wait, what about this one? | 等等 这个怎么样 |
[36:28] | No, they’re not the same. | 不 这不一样 |
[36:29] | It’s close enough. | 够接近了 |
[36:30] | You got another one of these blues? | 这种蓝色 你还有其他罐吗 |
[36:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 有 有 |
[36:36] | All right, great. Now we just need two more. | 好极了 现在还需要两罐就够了 |
[36:39] | That’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[36:41] | What do you think about those? | 你觉得这些怎么样 |
[36:43] | And blend together in the mixer, | 在搅拌器里混合到一起 |
[36:45] | pour the mixed paint back into the cans. | 然后再把调和漆倒回罐子里 |
[36:47] | You write Seafoam Morning Mist on those cans, | 你在这些罐子上写上海沫晨雾 |
[36:49] | there’s an extra tenner in it for you, all right? | 我就多给你十块 怎么样 |
[36:50] | – Deal. – Thank you, thank you. | -成交 -多谢 |
[36:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你才是 |
[36:54] | We’re all set, okay, bud? | 我们都弄好了 小家伙 |
[36:56] | We’re almost outta here, all right? | 我们马上就出去 好吗 |
[37:02] | You check to make sure he’s still breathing? | 你看看他还有呼吸吗 |
[37:04] | I think he wet his pants. | 我觉得他尿裤子了 |
[37:06] | Where the hell’d you get that? | 你他妈从哪儿弄来的 |
[37:07] | On the floor. Joe College didn’t finish it. | 地上捡的 男大学生没抽完 |
[37:10] | Pretty good shit. I’d give it four puffs. | 好东西 我打分四口烟 |
[37:13] | How’s the Blue Dream? | 蓝梦怎么样 |
[37:17] | “You’ll float on a downy bank of clouds | “犹如你在某个晴朗的夏日 |
[37:19] | on a bright summer’s day.” | 漂浮在柔和的云层中” |
[37:21] | The Pink Peppermint? | 粉色薄荷呢 |
[37:22] | “Hints of an herb garden, | “香草园 |
[37:24] | Alice in Wonderland, and the Mad Hatter.” | 爱丽丝梦游仙境 和疯帽子的混合体” |
[37:26] | What flavor are the gummies, lime? | 软糖是什么味的 青柠吗 |
[37:28] | Jesus, where the fuck are we? | 天啊 我们他妈的在哪儿啊 |
[37:29] | Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory? | 韦利·旺卡的巧克力工厂吗 |
[37:32] | What about the Purple Haze? Is it really strong? | 紫色薄雾怎么样 劲儿很猛吗 |
[37:34] | I’m not too sure about that one. | 我不太确定 |
[37:35] | We just got that one in. | 这款是我们刚进的货 |
[37:36] | But our daughter Gemma– she’s five– | 但我们的女儿杰玛 她刚五岁 |
[37:37] | she rolled those herself. | 那些都是她亲手卷的 |
[37:39] | Maybe I could be of some help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[37:41] | Why don’t you order one of each, | 不如你们每样买一个 |
[37:43] | and I can sample them for you | 我可以替你们品尝 |
[37:45] | and then rate them on my world-renowned Gallagher Puff Scale? | 然后用我享誉世界的加拉格品毒标准打分 |
[37:49] | Puff Scale? | 品毒标准 |
[37:50] | One puff being a glass of rosé | 一口烟代表在温暖的夏日 |
[37:52] | on a warm, summery day. | 喝一杯桃红葡萄酒 |
[37:54] | Five puffs being you wake up naked in an alley | 五口烟代表你在小巷里浑身赤裸地醒过来 |
[37:57] | with something stuck in your ass, | 屁眼里还插着东西 |
[37:58] | no idea where the fuck you are. | 根本不知道自己在哪儿 |
[38:00] | Leave the customers alone, Frank. | 别烦客人 弗兰克 |
[38:02] | Two Pink Peppermints and ten gummies, please. | 我要两根粉色薄荷加十颗软糖 |
[38:04] | Christ. Do we really need another legal intoxicating substance? | 天啊 我们真的还需要更多合法毒品吗 |
[38:08] | That shit’s a gateway drug. | 那玩意就是诱导性毒品 |
[38:11] | Weed? | 大麻吗 |
[38:12] | We’re 20 years into the next century, Nancy Reagan. | 我们已经进入新世纪20年了 南希·里根 |
[38:16] | It’s really a question of personal freedom. | 这实际上是人身自由的问题 |
[38:19] | Why is it any of your damn business | 这和你有鸡毛关系 |
[38:21] | if I choose to smoke a fat one after dinner? | 就算我吃完饭想抽一根又如何 |
[38:24] | Or shoot up in the privacy of my local Denny’s bathroom? | 或者在本地连锁餐厅的厕所里注射一发 |
[38:28] | It’s my life. My body, my choice. | 这是我的生活 我的身体 我的选择 |
[38:31] | Your problem, Tommy, | 汤米 你的问题是 |
[38:32] | is you think knocking back boilermakers | 你认为整天坐在酒吧凳上 |
[38:34] | while your ass is stuck on that stool | 猛灌啤酒掺威士忌 |
[38:36] | is something that all red-blooded white American males | 是所有精力充沛的美国白人男 |
[38:38] | are supposed to do, | 该干的事 |
[38:39] | while smoking weed is a Black folk thing. | 而抽大麻是黑人才会做的事 |
[38:43] | The only reason why marijuana’s been illegal | 大麻在过去百年内违法的 |
[38:45] | for the last hundred years | 唯一原因 |
[38:46] | is because poor Black people in the ghetto were smoking it. | 是因为抽大麻的都是贫民区的穷苦黑人 |
[38:49] | Marijuana prosecution was criminalized racism. | 吸大麻有罪是种族歧视 |
[38:52] | Now that white people decided they like smoking it, | 现在白人决定他们也喜欢抽大麻 |
[38:55] | it has to be made legal. | 大麻就必须变得合法 |
[38:56] | Can’t make lily white kids go to prison | 不能让纯真的孩子们因为抽几根大麻 |
[38:58] | for having a couple of blunts. | 就去蹲监狱啊 |
[39:00] | That’s it. That’s how we stop it. | 没错 我们就用这方法制止这一切 |
[39:03] | We’ve been getting gentrified | 我们社区被中产化 |
[39:05] | because it’s gotten too safe down here. | 是因为这里变得太安全了 |
[39:09] | The murder rate was at an all-time low before the ‘VID, right? | 新冠之前 谋杀率创了历史新低 |
[39:14] | Rich people weren’t afraid to move down here. | 有钱人都不怕搬到这里来了 |
[39:17] | But now that we’ve had a few good riots, | 但现在我们有了几场不错的骚乱 |
[39:21] | burned a few bougie stores, | 烧了几家奢侈品店 |
[39:23] | I’ll bet you the gentrifiers are gettin’ nervous. | 我肯定中产阶级开始紧张了 |
[39:26] | All we gotta do is make the Yards dangerous again. | 我们要做的就是让院后区恢复往日的危险 |
[39:31] | Make sure the murder rate is rising. | 确保谋杀率节节攀升 |
[39:34] | Spill some blood. | 让血花飞溅 |
[39:35] | What? We have to shoot people? | 难道我们得拿枪射人吗 |
[39:37] | No, no, not just any people. | 不 不是什么人都行 |
[39:39] | The right people. | 得是合适的人 |
[39:40] | Shoot a couple of Millennials, like Alan here. | 枪击几个千禧一代 比如这位艾伦 |
[39:45] | The gentrifiers would be on the first Uber back to Bucktown. | 迁入的中产阶级们就会忙不迭坐网约车回巴克城 |
[39:49] | It’s a little extreme, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这样有点极端吗 |
[39:51] | Well, you don’t have to kill him. | 又不用杀了他 |
[39:54] | Just wound them. Get on the news. | 让他们受伤就行 上上新闻 |
[39:57] | Make the South Side dangerous again. | 让南区重新变得危险 恢复辉煌 |
[39:59] | That’s the Chicago I loved. | 那才是我爱的芝加哥 |
[40:01] | A lot of bleeding. | 处处见血光 |
[40:03] | Well, I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[40:07] | It was so great meeting you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[40:08] | – Take care! – Not that door. Back door. | -保重 -不是那个门 去后门 |
[40:11] | Don’t be a stranger. | 保持联络哦 |
[40:17] | He sure acts like he’s having a pretty great time. | 他看起来倒是挺爽的 |
[40:21] | You know, we should try it. | 我们也应该试试 |
[40:23] | No thanks. I’m not a loser. | 免了 我又不是怂货 |
[40:25] | It’s great for the immune system. | 有益于免疫系统 |
[40:27] | Also the libido. I’ve had epic sex on weed. | 还有性欲 我吸大麻后做爱特别爽 |
[40:30] | If you don’t wanna smoke it, | 你要是不想吸 |
[40:32] | why not try a brownie? | 那不如来一块布朗尼 |
[40:34] | They’re all-natural and delicious, too. | 纯天然 非常美味 |
[40:36] | Who doesn’t love a brownie? | 谁不喜欢布朗尼呢 |
[40:39] | Okay, one brownie. | 好吧 就一块布朗尼 |
[40:41] | – Tommy? – Nope. | -汤米 -不了 |
[40:48] | These are delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[40:51] | Come on. What are you, chicken? | 怎么 你这只小鸡仔怂了吗 |
[40:53] | Chicken? A-are we in second grade? | 小鸡仔 我们是二年级小屁孩吗 |
[40:58] | Fine. Oh, God. | 好吧 怕了你 |
[41:00] | Fine, gimme the damn brownie. | 行 给我布朗尼吧 |
[41:08] | Not bad. | 味道不错 |
[41:11] | If you’re giving free samples, can I– | 你们提供免费试吃的话 我能不能… |
[41:24] | Going down, sir? | 他完蛋了吗 长官 |
[41:25] | He’s going down. | 他完蛋了 |
[41:26] | Congratulations, Gallagher. | 恭喜你 加拉格 |
[41:28] | You’re gonna get to be one of the best of the best, | 你将要成为精英中的精英 |
[41:31] | a goddamn Chicago police officer. | 一位优秀的芝加哥警察 |
[41:34] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[41:44] | – Naptime? – Yeah. | -睡着了 -嗯 |
[41:46] | Now he sleeps. | 他现在睡了 |
[41:48] | He’ll be up all night later. He’s teething. | 今晚就要折腾一夜 他最近在长牙 |
[41:50] | Have you tried Frank’s whiskey trick with the tub? | 你试过弗兰克的威士忌浴缸大法吗 |
[41:52] | I’m pretty sure that’s considered bad parenting now. | 现在这算是不负责任的抚养方式吧 |
[41:54] | I’m pretty sure that was considered bad parenting then. | 放在那会也算不负责任的抚养方式 |
[42:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[42:04] | The whole marriage thing is harder than it looks. | 结婚这事比看上去难多了 |
[42:08] | Do you and Tami share your money? | 你和塔米的钱一起花吗 |
[42:10] | We’re not married. | 我们没结婚 |
[42:12] | You say so. | 你这么说而已 |
[42:14] | So how do you handle your cash? | 那你们怎么处理钱的事情 |
[42:16] | Do you put it all together, or just some of it, or what? | 你们是把挣的钱放一起 还是只放一部分 |
[42:18] | Here, hold this wrench, will you? | 帮我拿下扳手 |
[42:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:21] | The money? | 钱的事 |
[42:24] | I guess Tami kinda runs things. | 算是塔米管钱吧 |
[42:27] | So you just give her all your money and that’s it? | 你就这么把所有的钱都交给她吗 |
[42:30] | We don’t really have enough money to worry about it. | 我们的钱太少 不用担心这种事 |
[42:32] | But, truth is, | 不过 事实上 |
[42:34] | I don’t really care much about money. | 我不怎么在乎钱 |
[42:37] | And she cares a lot. | 但她很在乎 |
[42:39] | Me and you, we never had much of anything growing up, | 我们俩从小到大不也没什么钱 |
[42:41] | and we always managed to get by, right? | 这么多年不也挺过来了 |
[42:43] | – Barely. – Lemme see. | -很勉强 -给我吧 |
[42:45] | Tami, she always had enough. | 塔米 她从小没怎么缺过钱 |
[42:49] | Ever since this pandemic, she’s worried we won’t. | 自从疫情开始 她就很担心我们的财政问题 |
[42:53] | It’s weird how people with money are always afraid of losing it | 很奇怪 有钱的人总担心失去钱 |
[42:56] | and all poor people can think about is spending it. | 穷人却只想着花钱 |
[43:00] | But do you decide what you’re gonna spend money on together? | 但你们是共同决定怎么花钱吗 |
[43:03] | Well, there’s really not much to decide. | 我们也没什么好决定的 |
[43:05] | We’re, pretty much broke at the end of the month. | 我们这个月底就要破产了 |
[43:09] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[43:11] | You and Mick having some money troubles? | 你和米奇有什么钱方面的问题吗 |
[43:13] | Yeah, I make it, and he doesn’t. | 对 我赚钱 他不赚钱 |
[43:18] | What, you didn’t wanna talk about any of that stuff | 你们俩结婚之前 |
[43:19] | before you got married? | 没商量过这事吗 |
[43:21] | I figured we just agreed on how things were gonna work. | 我们当时好像只一致同意了结婚 |
[43:24] | Guess not, huh? | 那就是没有了 |
[43:25] | Yeah. It’s my mistake, I guess. | 嗯 算是我的错吧 |
[43:28] | Well, gotta talk about it. | 那你们现在就得谈谈 |
[43:31] | Right? You compromise, all that couple shit. | 你要做出让步妥协 在一起就得这样 |
[43:36] | Look, you, | 听着 你们… |
[43:38] | love each other, | 爱着彼此 |
[43:41] | Right? | 对吧 |
[43:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[43:44] | Okay, so, gotta get on the same page | 那你们就得 |
[43:46] | about how this marriage thing is supposed to work. | 在婚后日子怎么过这事上达成一致 |
[43:51] | You sure I can’t just get him to do everything the way I want? | 我真的不能让他按照我的想法来做吗 |
[43:55] | Pretty sure, yeah. | 那肯定不行 |
[44:00] | Look, we didn’t have parents who could show us | 我们并没有负责任的父母告诉我们 |
[44:02] | what a relationship was supposed to look like. | 正常的伴侣关系应该是什么样的 |
[44:05] | We gotta figure out that shit as we go. | 我们就只能自己摸索了 |
[44:10] | The hell was that– Dr. Phil? | 你这是在哪看来的 《菲尔博士脱口秀》吗 |
[44:13] | Good Housekeeping. | 《好管家》 |
[44:14] | It’s on the rack at the well-child checkup. | 在儿童健康体检的架子上 |
[44:19] | Can you at least take the mugshot | 你们能不能至少 |
[44:20] | with my cleavage off the site | 把我露乳沟的犯人照撤掉 |
[44:21] | and get Julia’s age right? | 并且纠正朱莉娅的年纪 |
[44:24] | Yes, she was 17, not seven. | 是的 她是17岁 不是7岁 |
[44:27] | Well, then check the damn court records! | 那你去看庭审记录啊 |
[44:30] | I’m on probation– | 我在保释期 |
[44:31] | would I be on probation if she’d been seven? | 她要是7岁我还能被保释出来吗 |
[44:35] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[44:36] | You can get probation if you diddled a seven-year-old? | 和7岁儿童性交也能保释 |
[44:39] | That’s really fucked up. | 这也太操蛋了 |
[44:41] | Yes, please. Thank you so much. | 是的 拜托了 非常感谢 |
[44:45] | Okay, she said she’s gonna correct Julia’s age, | 好了 她说他们会改正朱莉娅的年纪 |
[44:49] | but they won’t do anything about the mugshot. | 但是犯人照的事他们就没办法了 |
[44:51] | Well, I’m getting a lot of hits. | 反正我这儿是收到了不少点击量 |
[44:54] | On what? | 什么 |
[44:55] | Your new Instagram account. | 你的新社交账号 |
[44:57] | What new account? | 什么新账号 |
[44:59] | @DebbieHotLesbianConvict. | @黛比火辣拉拉罪犯 |
[45:02] | I put it up with your cleavage mugshot. | 我把你那张乳沟犯人照放上去了 |
[45:04] | “Wrongly convicted lesbian welder.” | “蒙冤的拉拉焊工” |
[45:07] | Would it have happened if she wasn’t queer? | 如果她不是酷儿还会发生这种事吗 |
[45:09] | Would anyone have cared if she wasn’t a lesbian? | 如果她不是同性恋 有人会在乎这种事吗 |
[45:13] | It’s blowing up. | 特别火 |
[45:13] | Everybody wants to hire you. | 大家都想雇佣你了 |
[45:15] | Jesus, really? | 天 真的吗 |
[45:17] | Well, lots of lesbians, anyway. | 反正很多都是拉拉 |
[45:21] | And some seriously creepy old white dudes. | 还有一些猥琐老白男 |
[45:28] | HotLesbianConvict. | 火辣拉拉罪犯 |
[45:37] | You two okay? | 你俩怎么了 |
[45:43] | Did you eat all the brownies? | 你们是不是把布朗尼吃光了 |
[45:45] | I had three, and Tommy had four. | 我吃了三块 汤米吃了四块 |
[45:48] | – Four? – We were hungry. | -四块 -我们饿了嘛 |
[45:50] | Kev! These fools ate all the brownies. | 小凯 这俩智障把布朗尼吃光了 |
[45:52] | And the gummies. | 还有软糖 |
[45:54] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[45:57] | Are they okay? | 他们没事吧 |
[45:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[46:00] | I just gotta hit the head. | 我得上个厕所 |
[46:02] | Yeah, yeah me too. | 我也是 |
[46:11] | Do you have a gas can around here, Kev? | 你们这有煤气罐吗 小凯 |
[46:14] | What are you going on about? | 你要干什么 |
[46:15] | Making the South Side even more dangerous. | 让南区变得更加危险 |
[46:18] | I’m thinking we set a cop car on fire. | 我在想 我们可以放火烧一辆警车 |
[46:21] | The cops have to show up with riot gear, tear gas. | 警察肯定会带着防暴装备 催泪弹什么的过来 |
[46:46] | I always loved this song. | 我一直都很爱这首歌 |
[46:49] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[48:04] | We need to be honest with each other, all right? | 我们需要对彼此坦诚 好吗 |
[48:07] | No more secrets. | 不能再有秘密了 |
[48:09] | – No more secrets at all? – No. | -什么秘密都不能有了吗 -没错 |
[48:11] | Nothing but truth. | 只存在实话 |
[48:15] | We should’ve talked about | 我们结婚前就该谈谈 |
[48:16] | what we expected from each other before we got married, | 我们对彼此有怎样的期待的 |
[48:18] | but we didn’t, so now we have to. | 但我们那时没谈 所以现在该谈了 |
[48:20] | Look, if this is about the wedding money, | 听着 如果是因为婚礼礼金的事 |
[48:21] | I’m gonna pay it back, man. | 我会还回去的 |
[48:23] | Yes, but it’s also about– | 是 但这事也关于… |
[48:26] | it’s about what we want the marriage to be. | 我们希望这段婚姻到底是什么样的 |
[48:29] | We need some rules. | 我们需要制定些规则 |
[48:32] | Yeah, I’m not great with rules. | 但我不太擅长遵守规则 |
[48:33] | A mutual understanding of how shit is gonna work. | 针对婚后生活的样子达成共同理解 |
[48:36] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[48:38] | Like, how we spend money together, | 比如 如何共同花钱 |
[48:41] | joint purchases, monogamy. | 联合购买 单夫制 |
[48:44] | The hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[48:46] | Not fucking other people. | 就是不能跟别的人上床 |
[48:52] | We just talking fucking, | 是指真刀实枪地操 |
[48:53] | or are we talking about blow jobs, too? | 还是连口交也算 |
[48:56] | I think blow jobs should count, yeah. | 我觉得口交也算 |
[49:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[49:05] | You really never wanna fuck anybody else? | 你以后真的不会想跟别的人上床吗 |
[49:08] | I mean, I– if I’m being honest, | 如果非要说实话 |
[49:11] | I’m not really sure either. | 其实我也不确定 |
[49:14] | It’s just kinda hard to imagine | 真的有点难以想象 |
[49:16] | that I’m never, ever gonna wanna fuck anyone else, you know? | 我以后再也不会想跟别的人上床 |
[49:20] | But I also know I… | 但我也知道我… |
[49:22] | definitely don’t want you to fuck anyone else. | 绝对不希望你再跟别的人上床 |
[49:24] | Well, hold on, that just means | 等等 所以这意思是 |
[49:26] | you wanna be able to fuck other people | 你还是想跟别的人上床 |
[49:27] | but you don’t want me to be able to fuck other people. | 但却不希望我跟别的人上床 |
[49:28] | That doesn’t sound fair. | 那听上去可不怎么公平啊 |
[49:32] | Okay, so we’re both monogamous | 好吧 那我们都遵守单夫制 |
[49:34] | or we both get to fuck other people. | 或是我们都可以跟别的人上床 |
[49:36] | Yeah. That sounds fair. | 好啊 这样才公平嘛 |
[49:41] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[49:45] | What do you wanna do? | 那你想怎么做 |
[49:46] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的 |
[49:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:52] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 不如这样 |
[49:56] | We’ll both each write down what we want, | 我们都把我们真实的想法写出来 |
[49:58] | then we’ll turn our answers over at the same time. | 然后同时把答案翻过来 |
[50:02] | Great. | 好极了 |
[50:30] | So we both turn ’em over on three. | 数到三 我们一起翻过来 |
[50:34] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[50:38] | Turn your fuckin’ paper over. | 把纸片给我翻过来 |
[50:39] | I think I spelled monogamy wrong. | 我把”单夫制”这个词拼错了 |
[50:40] | – I spelled monogamy wrong! – Will you let me– | -我把”单夫制”拼错了 -你赶快给我… |
[50:41] | I spelled it wrong! | 我拼错了 |
[50:42] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[50:44] | Look who’s a real cop now. | 瞧瞧谁现在是真正的警察了 |
[50:46] | Yep. Badge, gun, and everything. | 没错 有警徽 有配枪 |
[50:48] | – You graduated? – Tomorrow. | -你毕业了吗 -明天毕业 |
[50:50] | But they gave us the uniforms today | 但他们今天就把制服发下来了 |
[50:51] | so we can wear ’em to the ceremony. | 好让我们明天穿着去参加毕业仪式 |
[50:52] | Fuckin’ fantastic. No more parking tickets for me. | 真是太棒了 以后我都不会被开违停罚单了 |
[50:55] | You don’t have a car, dumbass. | 你连车都没有 蠢货 |
[50:59] | – Where y’all goin’? – Lip and Tami’s. | -你们去哪儿 -去利普和塔米家 |
[51:01] | Gotta finish drywalling the living room. | 得把客厅的干墙都安装好 |
[51:04] | Y’all get enough chicken? | 你们带的鸡肉够了吗 |
[51:05] | Two buckets of extra crispy. | 两桶超脆鸡肉 |
[51:09] | You two coming or what? | 你们两个要不要去 |
[51:10] | Hell yeah. Hell yeah. Yeah. | 去 当然去啦 |
[51:13] | Let’s do it. | 赶快去吧 |
[51:25] | How am I supposed to open the door when I don’t have any hands? | 我手上拿满了东西 要怎么开门啊 |
[51:28] | – What’s up, Lip? – My man. | -还好吗 利普 -好兄弟 |
[51:30] | – Hi! We have arrived! – Hi! What the fuck? | -嗨 我们来了哦 -什么玩意 |
[51:33] | We made it. | 我们来了 |
[51:34] | – There is a toolbox in the corner. – We all have got here. | -角落里有个工具箱 -我们都到了 |
[51:35] | Let’s get to work. | 赶快开始干活吧 |
[51:37] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[51:38] | – Check it out. – Nice. | -瞧好了 -真棒 |
[51:40] | Gimme a hammer. I wanna break some shit. | 给我把锤子 我想砸东西 |
[51:41] | – You wanna help? – I guess so. | -你想帮忙吗 -可以吧 |
[51:42] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[51:46] | You guys talk? | 你们谈过了吗 |
[51:51] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[51:52] | – Yeah? – Yeah. We’ll figure it out. | -是吗 -是的 我们会想办法解决的 |
[52:06] | – Everything good? – Yeah, yeah. | -一切都好吧 -嗯 当然啦 |
[52:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:08] | Hey, I wanna show you something. | 话说 我想给你看样东西 |
[52:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[52:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[52:15] | It’s beautiful. | 很美啊 |
[52:17] | Definitely worth the extra money. | 绝对值得多花的那点钱 |
[52:19] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[52:20] | Okay, I am starving. | 好了 我快饿死了 |
[52:26] | Hey, Tami. | 你好啊 塔米 |
[52:31] | Fran, you wanna help Uncle Carl? | 弗兰 你想去帮帮卡尔舅舅吗 |
[52:39] | This is my Chicago, | 这是我的芝加哥 |
[52:41] | the Chicago I love. | 我爱的芝加哥 |
[52:44] | Lip’s got a baby now. | 利普现在有个孩子了 |
[52:46] | Debbie’s got a kid and a rap sheet. | 黛比有个孩子 还留下了案底 |
[52:50] | Carl’s gonna be a cop. | 卡尔会成为警察 |
[52:51] | Didn’t see that coming. | 真是出人意料 |
[52:54] | Ian’s married to a Milkovich. | 伊恩跟米尔科维奇家的人结婚了 |
[52:57] | Really didn’t see that coming. | 是真的大大出乎我的意料 |
[53:00] | Family looking after family. | 家人之间互相照料 |
[53:02] | That’s the South Side way. | 这就是南区的生存之道 |
[53:04] | The Gallagher way. | 加拉格家的生存之道 |
[53:10] | Yeah, this is our Chicago. | 没错 这是我们的芝加哥 |
[53:14] | It’s disappearing fast. | 它正在迅速消逝 |
[53:17] | But before it’s gone, | 但在它彻底消失前 |
[53:20] | we’re gonna enjoy every fuckin’ minute of it. | 我们会纵情享受每一分钟 |
[53:44] | Are you Hot Lesbian Convict Lady? | 你就是那个火辣拉拉罪犯吗 |
[53:47] | Would you, like to buy some cookies, | 你想买点饼干吗 |
[53:50] | Hot Lesbian Convict Lady? | 火辣拉拉罪犯 |
[53:52] | I’m only seven. | 我才7岁哦 |