时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You again? | 又是你 |
[00:07] | You really wanna know what happened last week on Shameless? | 你真想知道上周《无耻家庭》的内容 |
[00:10] | The same old shit as last week. | 跟再上一周没什么两样 |
[00:11] | When you work for a living, | 为谋生辛苦工作时 |
[00:13] | the weeks just seem to blur together, | 每周感觉都差不多 |
[00:14] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[00:20] | Don’t judge me. | 别谴责我 |
[00:21] | It’s not like she wouldn’t be drinking by the third grade | 她在这种贫民区长大 就算我现在不给 |
[00:23] | growing up in this neighborhood. | 她到三年级也会开始喝酒的 |
[00:26] | Go. | 走开 |
[00:26] | Debbie needs her share of the utilities. | 黛比要我们交水电费 |
[00:28] | Want me to get some shitty-ass | 你想让我找个跟你一样的 |
[00:29] | minimum wage job like you | 只能拿最低工资的烂工作 |
[00:30] | hauling boxes around a warehouse? | 在仓库拖箱子吗 |
[00:31] | Isn’t marriage supposed to be about communication, | 婚姻的宗旨不就是沟通 |
[00:34] | compromise, agreed upon mutual fuckin’ goals? | 妥协 以及在共同目标上达成一致吗 |
[00:36] | How’s that supposed to happen when one person in the marriage | 要是婚姻中的一方随心所欲 |
[00:38] | just goes off and does whatever the hell he wants | 压根不告诉另一方他在干什么 |
[00:40] | without telling the other person what he’s doing? | 那怎么可能实现这些 |
[00:42] | Officer Tipping, I believe I’m your partner. | 蒂平警官 我应该是你的搭档 |
[00:44] | Welcome to the Chicago police force. | 欢迎加入芝加哥警队 |
[00:45] | Wait, you’ve never been shot? | 什么 你从没中弹过 |
[00:46] | Never been shot, never shot at. You know why? | 从没中过弹 也从没开枪打过人 知道为什么吗 |
[00:49] | I don’t leave the car. | 我从不下车 |
[00:50] | I was bored shitless today. | 我今天都要无聊死了 |
[00:51] | I don’t care ’cause I wanna be the best partner that I can be. | 我不在乎 因为我想成为一位最称职的搭档 |
[00:54] | So the least you can do is buy me a damn drink. | 所以你至少得请我喝杯酒 |
[00:57] | One drink. | 就一杯 |
[01:00] | Really sorry again, sir, | 我再道歉一次 长官 |
[01:01] | that you had a heart attack. | 害你心脏病发作了 |
[01:02] | You know, I somehow feel responsible. | 我总觉得我有责任 |
[01:04] | We made $3,400. | 我们赚了3400块 |
[01:07] | It’s been lovely doing business with you. | 和你们做生意很愉快 |
[01:09] | Shall we do it again tomorrow? | 我们明天继续吗 |
[01:11] | I don’t see why not. V? | 有何不可 小维 |
[01:13] | Until our suppliers are back up and running, sure. | 好啊 直到我们的供应商恢复供货 |
[01:15] | “Wrongly convicted lesbian welder.” | “蒙冤的拉拉焊工” |
[01:18] | It’s blowing up. Everybody wants to hire you. | 特别火 大家都想雇佣你了 |
[02:38] | Just put on the dress, Franny! | 乖乖穿上裙子 弗兰妮 |
[02:41] | No, no, no! | 我不要 |
[02:42] | I need to take your picture for Little Miss South Side. | 我得给你拍照 寄去参加”南区小美女”比赛 |
[02:45] | Don’t you want to be Little Miss South Side? | 你不想成为南区小美女吗 |
[02:47] | No! | 不 |
[02:48] | – Dress. – Pants! | -穿裙子 -穿裤子 |
[02:50] | – Dress! – Pants! | -穿裙子 -穿裤子 |
[02:52] | Can you at least brush your own teeth? | 你至少去刷个牙啊 |
[02:54] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 死都不要 |
[03:03] | Your room is gonna be swimming in constellations, little man. | 你的房间会布满各种星座 小家伙 |
[03:08] | Like Cassiopeia. | 比如仙后座 |
[03:10] | – Can you say… – Cassiopeia. | -你能说… -仙后座 |
[03:16] | How’s baby? | 宝宝怎么样 |
[03:17] | I was up all night with Cami and Brad at the ER. | 我整晚都在急诊室陪卡米和布拉德 |
[03:20] | Baby’s lost a lot of weight. | 宝宝体重减轻了许多 |
[03:22] | They ran a bunch of tests, | 他们做了很多项检查 |
[03:23] | but they still can’t figure out why he’s not eating. | 但还是没弄明白他为什么不吃东西 |
[03:25] | He’s gonna be okay, though, right? | 但他会没事的吧 |
[03:27] | They’re meeting with the doctor in a couple hours | 两小时后医生会见他们 |
[03:29] | so I’m gonna shower, head back, hold Cami’s hand. | 所以我回来洗个澡 再过去医院给卡米支持 |
[03:32] | Brad was hoping you could open up at BornFree. | 布拉德希望你能帮忙去”生而自由”开店 |
[03:34] | – Yeah, sure. I’ll take Fred. – Cool. | -没问题 我带弗莱德一起去 -好 |
[03:36] | Hey, you wanna hit that switch right there? | 帮忙按下那个开关 |
[03:38] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[03:45] | Yeah, right? | 很漂亮吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, Milton’s coming by later. | 米尔顿晚点会过来 |
[03:53] | Thought he was on an aircraft carrier somewhere. | 我还以为他被派驻到某处的航母了 |
[03:55] | He’s on leave. He’s getting married. | 他在休假 他准备结婚 |
[03:57] | Coming by to look for his dress shoes | 他要过来找他的皮鞋 |
[03:58] | in those boxes left in the garage. | 就在车库那堆箱子里 |
[04:03] | Take it, you dirty convict. | 老实挨操 下贱的犯人 |
[04:04] | Thought you weren’t gonna fuck me | 不是说我没找到正经工作 |
[04:06] | until I got a real job, huh? | 你就不操我吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, I got my eyes closed, | 我闭上眼睛 |
[04:08] | pretending you’re a Jonas Brother. | 把你当成其中一个乔纳斯兄弟来操 |
[04:10] | – Which one? – Uh, Joe. | -哪一个 -乔 |
[04:13] | Fuck you. I’m totally Nick. | 我操 我当然是尼克啊 |
[04:16] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[04:17] | Call me Nick, you Jonas-loving slut. | 喊我尼克 你个馋乔纳斯兄弟身子的骚货 |
[04:19] | Whoa, hey. The fuck you doing? | 等等 你他妈干什么 |
[04:21] | I’m gonna get you pregnant. Come on. | 我要搞大你的肚子 趴好 |
[04:25] | This isn’t how we do it. | 我们从不这么玩 |
[04:26] | Well, it’s not how we normally do it. | 我们只是通常不这么玩 |
[04:28] | Been watching a lot of prison porn. | 我最近看了很多监狱黄片 |
[04:30] | Kinda feel like making you my bitch. | 想让你当我的婊子 |
[04:31] | I’m not your bitch. | 我才不是你的婊子 |
[04:33] | Well, when I bottom, I power bottom, | 我当受的时候 也是霸王受 |
[04:35] | so even then, you’re totally my bitch. | 所以就算你上我 你也绝对是我的婊子 |
[04:36] | And we’re done. | 不搞了 |
[04:38] | Oh, come on. Where you goin’? | 干嘛这样 你去哪里 |
[04:41] | To whack off in the shower. | 去浴室打飞机 |
[04:44] | All right, well, you know, | 好吧 |
[04:44] | I guess I’ll just drill the fuck outta my hand too. | 那我也用手猛撸出来 |
[04:47] | Maybe color it orange, call it Ian. | 说不定还会把手涂成红色 叫它伊恩 |
[04:53] | How was your first day as a cop? | 第一天当警察感觉如何 |
[04:54] | Pfft, seen more action | 还不如我上大号时 |
[04:55] | playing Minecraft on the shitter. | 玩的《我的世界》游戏刺激 |
[04:58] | – This stuff is delicious. – You high? | -这玩意真好吃 -你嗑嗨了吗 |
[05:01] | As the Willis Tower. | 嗨得要上天了 |
[05:02] | Fringe benefit of being the Alibi’s chief quality control officer | 这是在艾莱柏酒吧当首席质控官和品大麻师的 |
[05:07] | and weed sommelier. | 附带福利 |
[05:08] | Gotta fuel up for a big day of pot purchases. | 得补充体能 今天是大麻进货的重要日子 |
[05:11] | – Franny, breakfast! – No! | -弗兰妮 吃早餐 -不要 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要宰了她 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna choke her with her cargo pants until she’s dead. | 我要用她的工装裤勒死她 |
[05:18] | Still won’t put on the dress? | 还是不肯穿上裙子吗 |
[05:20] | Won’t put on her dress, won’t brush her hair, | 不肯穿裙子 不肯梳头发 |
[05:22] | won’t brush her teeth, won’t pack her own backpack. | 不肯刷牙 不肯自己收拾书包 |
[05:24] | Why can’t Little Miss Sunshine wear pants? | 南区小美女为什么不能穿裤子 |
[05:26] | ‘Cause it’s not Little Mr. Sunshine, Carl. | 因为这又不是电影《阳光小美女》 卡尔 |
[05:29] | Sounds like gender conformity. | 听起来像是性别社会顺从 |
[05:31] | It’s not my world, Liam. I just live in it. | 这不是我的世界 利亚姆 我只是生活在其中 |
[05:35] | Who you guys think is the man in our relationship? | 你们认为我们夫夫之间谁才是主导的男人 |
[05:37] | – You are. – Ian. | -你 -伊恩 |
[05:38] | Yeah, Neanderthal. | 就是啊 原始人 |
[05:39] | There’s no man in our relationship. | 我们这段关系中不存在谁是男人 |
[05:42] | But if there was, it’d be me. | 但如果真有的话 那也是我 |
[05:44] | Okay, well, who sticks it in who? | 那你们谁攻谁受 |
[05:45] | – I do. – Irrelevant. | -我攻 -这无关紧要 |
[05:46] | – And my dick’s longer. – Mine’s wider, | -而且我的老二更长 -我的更粗 |
[05:48] | which is the only metric that matters. | 只有粗度才重要 |
[05:50] | Look at him. He’s too pretty to be the man. | 你们看他 这么漂亮 怎么可能是男人 |
[05:52] | I’m pretty? | 我漂亮 |
[05:52] | You have the hairless body of a preteen girl. | 你身上连根毛都不长 像没进入青春期的小女孩 |
[05:55] | Well, you like sticking it up my shitter, | 你喜欢捅我这个小女孩的菊花 |
[05:56] | so what does that say about you? | 那说明你是什么人 |
[06:01] | Baby on board. Christ. | 宝宝进屋了 老天 |
[06:03] | Uh, Pop Tart or banana? | 要果酱饼干还是香蕉 |
[06:04] | Uh, Pop Tart. Whoa, Debs. | 果酱饼干 小黛 |
[06:06] | You’re looking especially, um… | 你看起来特别… |
[06:09] | Boobularly abundant. | 波涛汹涌 |
[06:11] | Hot Lesbian Convict Handywoman. | 火辣拉拉罪犯女杂工 |
[06:12] | Customers love it. More work than I can handle. | 客人们很喜欢 活儿都接不完 |
[06:15] | Franny, let’s go! | 弗兰妮 走了 |
[06:19] | I gotta go poop! | 我要拉粑粑 |
[06:20] | No, Franny. No! | 不行 弗兰妮 不 |
[06:23] | If I’m late to work, I’m gonna lose this client. | 如果我迟到 就会失去这个客人 |
[06:24] | If I’m gonna drop you off before the doctor, | 如果我在见医生前要先把你送到 |
[06:26] | we have to go. | 那我们必须出发了 |
[06:26] | – Hey, can you guys drop me off – Would one of you guys take Franny | -你们在去仓库的路上 -你们谁能把弗兰妮 |
[06:27] | – at the precinct on your way to the warehouse? – to school, please? | -能顺便把我送去警局吗 -送去学校吗 |
[06:29] | – I’d really appreciate it. – Yeah. | -我非常感谢 -好的 |
[06:30] | – Sure, whatever. – Thank you. | -没问题 随便吧 -谢谢 |
[06:32] | Carl, you get shotgun. | 卡尔 你坐副驾驶位 |
[06:34] | “Ianna” here can ride bitch. | 小婊子”伊恩娜”可以挤在后座中间 |
[06:37] | Fuck that. | 滚吧 |
[06:38] | – Bye, buddy. – Hey, wait up. | -再见 兄弟 -等等 |
[06:46] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[06:50] | Come on, Franny. | 走吧 弗兰妮 |
[06:51] | Everyone left. I’ll take you to school again. | 所有人都走了 又只能是我送你去上学了 |
[06:55] | Everyone? What am I, chopped liver? | 所有人吗 那我是什么 无足轻重的杂碎吗 |
[06:58] | You’re Frank. | 你是弗兰克 |
[07:00] | You don’t think I can get my granddaughter to school? | 你觉得我没办法把我的外孙女送去学校吗 |
[07:03] | You just said you’re high as the Willis Tower. | 你刚都说你嗨得要上天了 |
[07:06] | I’ve been high, drunk, or both | 我在你们生命中的 |
[07:08] | for every major moment in all of your lives. | 每个重要时刻都是吸毒 醉酒或两者兼具的状态 |
[07:11] | I think I can handle something as minor… | 我觉得这点小事我还是可以… |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | – Okay what? – Okay, see you. | -什么好吧 -好吧 再见 |
[07:24] | Why the hell did I do that? | 我为什么要自找麻烦 |
[07:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[07:31] | Smile, girls. | 笑一个 姑娘们 |
[07:36] | There are my little Miss South Sides. | 我的南区小美女们在这儿呢 |
[07:39] | V, I ordered a few things. | 小维 我订购了点东西 |
[07:40] | Better not be any more toilet paper… | 别又是厕纸了 |
[07:43] | You gonna go Kill Bill? | 你要走《杀死比尔》画风吗 |
[07:44] | Oh you like the drip? It’s cool, right? | 你喜欢我这风格吗 超酷的对吧 |
[07:47] | I got something for the girls for their photo shoot. | 我给姑娘们的拍照准备了点东西 |
[07:53] | – No! – Yes. | -不要 -当然要 |
[07:55] | Little Miss South Side is about finding | 南区小美女的意义在于找到 |
[07:57] | the perfect representative for the neighborhood. | 本街区最合适的代表人物 |
[07:59] | What South Side girl can afford a fur coat? | 哪个南区小美女能买得起皮草啊 |
[08:01] | A girl whose parents are getting rich selling pot. | 父母靠卖大麻暴富的小姑娘就可以 |
[08:04] | I got us something too. | 我还给我们买了点东西 |
[08:08] | – Versace? – Versocky. | -范思哲吗 -是「饭思折」 |
[08:11] | S-O-C-K-Y. Knockoffs. | 折扣的折 山寨货 |
[08:13] | But we’re making baller money now. | 但我们现在豪赚大笔钱 |
[08:15] | We should dress like ballers. | 我们也该穿得跟土豪一样 |
[08:16] | People have been looking down on me my entire life | 我这一辈子都被人瞧不起 |
[08:19] | for being foster-kid poor. | 就因为我是被领养的穷鬼 |
[08:20] | I just wanna walk the streets wearing my Versocky tracksuit | 我只想穿着我的「饭思折」运动套装走在大街上 |
[08:23] | with my head held high | 骄傲地昂起头 |
[08:25] | looking down on everyone else for once. | 也瞧不起别人一次 |
[08:28] | We need to be saving that money. | 我们需要把那些钱存下来 |
[08:30] | Return it. All of it. | 全部给我退回去 |
[08:31] | How about I return the stuff that I got for you and the girls | 把我给你和姑娘们买的东西退了怎么样 |
[08:33] | but I keep my new stuff | 我的东西要留下 |
[08:34] | because… I’m a grown-ass man | 因为 我他妈是个成年人了 |
[08:38] | and I can wear whatever I want? | 老子想穿什么就穿什么 |
[08:44] | Can I wear it today at least? I’ll return it tomorrow. | 至少能让我今天穿一下吗 明天再退 |
[08:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | But not the girls. Give it back, and let’s go to school. | 但姑娘们不能穿 还回去 我们去上学 |
[08:51] | – Why, Mom? – Mom. | -为什么 妈妈 -妈妈 |
[08:53] | Because Mommy hates joy. That’s why. | 因为妈妈讨厌快乐 就这个原因 |
[08:55] | Let’s go, girls. | 快走吧 姑娘们 |
[08:56] | Grab these masks, grab these bags. | 把口罩和包都拿上 |
[08:57] | We gotta go. Come, come, come. | 我们得走了 快快快 |
[09:07] | Kev, what have you done to our truck? | 小凯 你把我们家的小货车怎么了 |
[09:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:13] | Just new rims and a bangin’ stereo. | 就是换了新轮圈和超屌的音响 |
[09:25] | You see how I went down? | 瞧见我刚刚蹲下的酷炫姿势了吗 |
[09:27] | It kinda hurt, though. | 不过有点疼 |
[09:29] | After you weld the leak under the sink, | 你把水池下面的漏水问题解决好后 |
[09:31] | can you fix the toilet? | 能把厕所也修理下吗 |
[09:32] | It’s doing one of those things where the water keeps running. | 厕所里的水流个不停 |
[09:34] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:34] | And also, the light bulb in the fridge is out. | 并且 冰箱里的灯泡也坏了 |
[09:36] | Can you change it? | 你能换一个吗 |
[09:39] | You want to pay me to change a light bulb? | 你想付给我钱就换个灯泡 |
[09:41] | Oh, and the shower isn’t draining. | 另外浴室的排水管也堵住了 |
[09:43] | Probably a hair clog. Sorry. | 可能是毛发堆积堵塞的 抱歉 |
[09:44] | Oh, a bunch of the doorknobs are loose. | 对了 有好几个门把手也松了 |
[09:46] | Can you go around and tighten all of them? | 你能都检查下 然后全部拧紧吗 |
[09:48] | – Shit. – Oh, I have this squeaky… | -妈的 -有个地方发出吱吱叫… |
[09:49] | You can just say no. | 你可以拒绝的 |
[09:51] | – Oh, no. I can do that. – Oh, okay. | -不 我可以做的 -好的 |
[09:54] | Also, there’s some holes in the wall in the master bedroom | 另外 主卧的墙上有几个洞 |
[09:56] | that need patching up. | 需要补一下 |
[09:58] | also, I have been dying | 并且 我一直超想 |
[09:59] | to mount the TV in the living room, if you don’t mind. | 把客厅的电视挂在墙上 如果你不介意的话 |
[10:01] | But the walls are thin, so just careful with the drill. | 但墙壁很薄 所以用电钻开孔时小心点 |
[10:04] | – Did you get all that? – Yeah. | -你都记下来了吗 -是的 |
[10:06] | Great. All right, I gotta get to work. | 好极了 我得去工作了 |
[10:09] | Please wear your mask all day, please. | 请务必全天都戴口罩 |
[10:13] | And when you’re done, | 等你弄完以后 |
[10:13] | you can just pull the door closed behind you. | 走之前把门带上就可以了 |
[10:15] | – It’ll lock automatically. – Great. | -它会自动锁上的 -好极了 |
[10:17] | And, uh, | 另外 |
[10:19] | can I get a picture for Instagram? | 我能拍张照发到网上吗 |
[10:20] | My Ladies Who Lesbian group will flip. | 我那些女同闺蜜们会激动疯的 |
[10:23] | Sure, yeah. | 没问题 可以 |
[10:25] | Do you have anything sexy you can hold up? | 你有什么性感的工具可以举在手上吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, my God, that is so hot. All right, whoo! | 天呐 太火辣了 好了 来吧 |
[10:38] | All right, great. | 好了 太棒了 |
[10:39] | Thank you. Have a great day. | 谢谢 祝你今天愉快 |
[10:41] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[10:49] | Come on, guys. | 帮帮忙啊 各位 |
[11:03] | And that, Franny dear, is how your mother was conceived. | 弗兰妮宝贝 你妈妈就是这样怀孕的 |
[11:07] | Okay, kiddo. | 好了 小朋友 |
[11:08] | Thank you for your intellectually challenging conversation. | 谢谢你这番挑战我智力极限的对话 |
[11:12] | Go get ’em in there. | 快进去吧 |
[11:13] | And remember, always throw the first punch. | 记住了 永远都要率先出拳 |
[11:15] | This isn’t my school. | 这不是我的学校 |
[11:19] | Yeah, it is. | 是的啊 |
[11:20] | It’s the school named after the Black writer lady. | 就是用那个黑人女作家的名字命名的学校啊 |
[11:23] | I go to Maya Angelou Elementary. | 我上的是马娅·安杰卢小学 |
[11:31] | The poet, Maya… | 那个诗人 马娅… |
[11:34] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道在哪儿 |
[11:37] | So it’s boring, old prose for you. | 你只能去学无聊的散文了 |
[11:39] | Go on in. | 进去吧 |
[11:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:47] | Ah, what the hell. Schools are all bullpucky anyway. | 不管了 反正学校都是狗屁 |
[11:50] | Let’s get you some real world experience. | 我们去学点现实世界里的经验吧 |
[11:53] | Today is Take Your Grandkid to the Work Day. | 今天是”带孙子去上班日” |
[11:56] | – You like that? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[11:57] | I just made that up. Come on. | 这是我刚编造的 走吧 |
[12:04] | – Gallagher! – Yes, sir. | -加拉格 -在 长官 |
[12:07] | How’s Officer Tipping? | 蒂平警官怎么样了 |
[12:08] | Life support. 60/40 chance of recovery. | 靠维生系统撑着 恢复几率只有6成 |
[12:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:13] | Got you a new partner. Try not to kill this one! | 我给你找了个新搭档 别把这个也害死了 |
[12:16] | Sergeant James! | 詹姆斯警司 |
[12:18] | Yo, Billie! | 比莉 |
[12:20] | Shit, | 我靠 |
[12:22] | you really do look like Billie Eilish. | 你长得确实像比莉·艾利什[流行女歌手] |
[12:27] | Well, what do you say, Billie? | 怎么说 比莉 |
[12:29] | Should we go get our dicks wet? | 准备去大干一场了吗 |
[12:31] | – Yes, ma’am. – Mm-kay. | -遵命 长官 -好 |
[12:37] | Open at last, open at last! | 终于可以重新开业了 终于啊 |
[12:40] | Thank the almighty mayor, we are open at last. | 感谢万能的市长 我们总算能重新开业了 |
[12:47] | Yo, drunks! Rise up. | 酒鬼们 快起来 |
[12:51] | Bars are officially open again? | 酒吧能正式重新营业了吗 |
[12:53] | Until there’s another spike in cases. | 直到新增病例又开始激增 |
[12:54] | I give it two weeks, tops. | 我觉得最多两周时间吧 |
[12:56] | All right, look. See? | 你们看 看见没 |
[12:59] | My girls have Little Miss South Side | 我家两女儿完全就是 |
[13:01] | written all over their faces. | 南区小美女本人啊 |
[13:03] | Well, that one, anyway. She’s something special. | 反正那个姑娘是 她很特别 |
[13:06] | Who, Gemma? Yeah, she is. | 谁 杰玛吗 确实 |
[13:09] | Kev, they are both special. | 小凯 她们两个都很特别 |
[13:11] | Gemma’s just a little more special. | 杰玛只是更特别一点点 |
[13:13] | What’s Little Miss South Side? | “南区小美女”是什么 |
[13:15] | It’s the South Side Better Business Bureau’s annual contest | 是南区商业促进局每年举办的一项比赛 |
[13:18] | to find a face for all their advertising, | 给他们所有的宣传广告找代言人 |
[13:20] | a face that shows hope and promise. | 展现希望与前景的面孔 |
[13:22] | Makes you forget about the looting and tear gas. | 能让你忘掉那些抢劫事件和催泪瓦斯 |
[13:24] | A face that makes you want to spend money in the community. | 会让你想投资这个社区的面孔 |
[13:27] | I think Gayle King was Little Miss South Side. | 盖尔·金[著名主持人]曾经当选过南区小美女 |
[13:30] | And maybe Shelly Obama. | 米歇尔·奥巴马可能也当过 |
[13:36] | One case of expired brownie mix. | 一箱过期的布朗尼蛋糕粉 |
[13:38] | Take a Schlitz and my payment, ple… hey. | 我来收款 再来瓶施乐兹啤酒 干嘛呢 |
[13:41] | Jesus Christ, Kev. | 搞什么啊 小凯 |
[13:42] | What is with the giant erection | 你那鼓起的一大包 |
[13:43] | and those fuckin’ awful banana pants? | 还有丑不拉几的香蕉裤是什么鬼 |
[13:46] | It’s my money roll. | 这是我的一卷钱 |
[13:47] | New thing I’m trying out. | 我尝试的新方法 |
[13:48] | Show people how rich I am without saying anything | 不用说一句话就能让人知道我有多土豪 |
[13:51] | because V doesn’t allow me to announce it out loud. | 因为小维不准我大声宣布 |
[13:53] | She’s the dom top in your marriage, then. | 所以她是你们婚姻里的强势方 |
[13:55] | Damn right. | 必须的 |
[13:57] | You wanna thin out your money roll | 能麻烦你动用下那卷钱 |
[13:59] | for our brownie dealer, please? | 付给我们的布朗尼供货商吗 |
[14:00] | And do not stretch those things out. | 别把裤子撑大了 |
[14:02] | You’re returning them tomorrow. | 你明天就得还回去 |
[14:03] | Hey, how much it cost to use that shitty gym thing next door? | 去你隔壁那破地方健身要多少钱 |
[14:07] | KevFit? $20 a session. | 凯文健身馆吗 20块一节课 |
[14:09] | Lifetime membership for a Bitcoin. | 一枚比特币可购买终身会员 |
[14:11] | Got a lot of takers on that, do you? | 买家应该很多吧 |
[14:13] | $10 a session for friends and family. | 亲友只要10块一节课 |
[14:16] | Well, there’s ten boxes in here at 2 bucks each so… | 这里面一共有10盒 每盒2块钱 正好 |
[14:20] | sign me up for two sessions. | 给我报上两节课 |
[14:22] | Since when do you work out? | 你什么时候开始健身了 |
[14:24] | Since I married a body-shamer. | 从我跟一个爱羞辱别人身材的人结婚开始 |
[14:25] | You know that Ian thinks he’s the man in the relationship | 伊恩觉得他是我们这段关系里的男性角色 |
[14:27] | just ’cause he sticks it to me and can do a few bicep curls? | 就因为是他操我 会做几个肱二头肌弯举 |
[14:30] | I mean, clearly, I am the man. | 很明显 我才是那个男人 |
[14:32] | But figure if I go pump some iron, you know, | 但如果我去举举铁 |
[14:35] | make it more clearly clear that… | 就会变得更加十分地明显 |
[14:39] | More fucking clear. | 反正就会更他妈明显 |
[14:41] | Kev, where’s the cash from the pot sales last week? | 小凯 上周卖大麻的现金放哪儿了 |
[14:44] | It’s not in the safe, and the liquor guy’s coming. | 不在保险柜里 酒水贩子要来了 |
[14:45] | I didn’t feel comfortable leaving it in the safe | 我觉得放在保险柜里不保险 |
[14:47] | because it’s the first place robbers would look. | 因为那是强盗首先会找的地方 |
[14:50] | So… | 于是 |
[14:54] | it’s like a piggy bank, but it’s a keg. | 就像存钱罐一样 但这是酒桶 |
[14:58] | It’s a keggy bank. | 所以叫存钱桶 |
[15:00] | You’ve been shoving our pot cash | 你一直把我们卖大麻赚的钱 |
[15:02] | in a keg under the bar? | 塞进了吧台下面的酒桶里 |
[15:04] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:04] | Net profits are in the keg, | 我们的纯利润放酒桶 |
[15:07] | the money for Frank to do pickups | 给弗兰克提货用的资金 |
[15:08] | is in the bench cushion, | 放在长凳坐垫里 |
[15:09] | and the cash to pay off the liquor guy | 付给酒水贩子的钱 |
[15:11] | is in an envelope taped under the pool table. | 我放进了一个信封里 粘在桌球台下面 |
[15:13] | You can’t be hiding our cash all around the bar. | 你不能把我们的钱藏在酒吧四处啊 |
[15:15] | You can’t just put it in a bank? | 不能直接存银行吗 |
[15:17] | The banks are licensed by the feds, | 银行都是由联邦政府签发经营许可证 |
[15:18] | but pot isn’t legal nationally, | 但大麻没在全国范围内合法化 |
[15:20] | so banks won’t take pot money. | 所以银行不会收大麻钱 |
[15:22] | I thought money was money. | 我还以为钱都是一样的呢 |
[15:24] | They’ll take it if you just launder it first. | 你先洗完钱他们就会收了 |
[15:28] | Just cash it in for chips at the Indian Casino, | 去印第安赌场把钱换成筹码 |
[15:30] | down a few free cocktails for a couple hours, | 喝几杯免费的鸡尾酒 待上几个小时 |
[15:31] | then cash chips back out. | 再把筹码兑换成现金就行了 |
[15:33] | Clean money. | 合法的钱 |
[15:38] | All right. Time to go get swole. | 好了 我该去练鼓[肿]身子了 |
[15:40] | Swole? | 练肿 |
[15:42] | Swole. Like swole. | 是啊 把肌肉练鼓 |
[15:46] | Eh, fuck you, Kermit. | 你懂个屁 科密特 |
[16:01] | Hey, how long you two been married? | 你们结婚多久了 |
[16:03] | – About 14… – 15. | -大概14 -15 |
[16:05] | 15 years. | 15年 |
[16:08] | Would you guys consider yourselves | 你们认为你们的夫妻关系 |
[16:09] | equals in the relationship? | 是平等的吗 |
[16:11] | – Yeah. – No way. | -当然 -怎么可能 |
[16:12] | What the fuck, Doris? I do shit around the house. | 搞毛啊 多丽丝 我也做家务活的好吗 |
[16:15] | What, throw a dish in the dishwasher once a week? | 什么 每周扔一个餐盘到洗碗机里吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I take out the trash. I fix stuff. | 是啊 我还会倒垃圾 修东西 |
[16:20] | So I can re-fix what you fix? | 好让我再重新修一遍被你修坏的吗 |
[16:22] | A man thinks if he brings home a paycheck | 男人以为自己拿了工资回家 |
[16:24] | and, I don’t know, mows the lawn every once in a while | 然后 隔段时间修剪一次草坪 |
[16:27] | that he can throw his feet up in front of the TV | 就能两脚一抬 悠闲地看电视 |
[16:29] | and call it a day. | 啥事都不干了 |
[16:30] | Meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[16:31] | his wife does the same shit at work for less pay | 他的妻子做着同样的工作 却拿着更少的工资 |
[16:33] | and still has to pick up after her husband when she goes home. | 回家后还得收拾她丈夫留下的烂摊子 |
[16:35] | – That’s bullshit. – Really? | -你胡说 -你认真的 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:38] | I went to take care of my mom in Ohio | 我之前去俄亥俄州照顾我妈 |
[16:39] | when she caught the virus. | 因为她得了新冠 |
[16:41] | Came back. | 回来之后 |
[16:41] | George hadn’t done the laundry for a month. | 乔治留了一个月的衣服没洗 |
[16:43] | Tell him what happened. | 告诉他发生了什么 |
[16:46] | I got a rash under my balls. | 我蛋蛋下面发了皮疹 |
[16:47] | – From reusing his underwear. – Reusing my underwear. | -因为他重复穿没洗过的内裤 -穿没洗的内裤 |
[16:51] | Women performed $1 1/2 trillion | 去年 女性干了价值1.5万亿美元 |
[16:53] | in unpaid housework last year. | 没有酬劳的家务活 |
[16:55] | So the answer is no, Red. | 所以答案是不可能 小红毛 |
[16:56] | Two people are never equal in a relationship. | 夫妻关系里的两个人永远都不是平等的 |
[16:58] | The woman always does more. | 女性做的永远要更多 |
[17:01] | Honey, he’s gay. They’re both men. | 亲爱的 他是同性恋 他们是夫夫 |
[17:04] | Gender’s a social construct, but thank you. | 性别只是个社会概念 不过还是谢谢 |
[17:06] | No. One of you is the woman. | 不 你们中肯定有个是扮演的女性角色 |
[17:08] | Who does more cooking or cleaning, you or your husband? | 谁更常做饭打扫 你还是你老公 |
[17:11] | Neither of us. | 都不怎么做 |
[17:12] | Who provides more emotional support? | 谁提供更多的情感慰藉 |
[17:13] | Don’t know what that is. | 不懂那是什么玩意儿 |
[17:15] | – Kids to take care of? – Nope. | -有小孩要照顾吗 -没有 |
[17:16] | Ah, see? There. Equals. | 看见没 他们就是平等的 |
[17:19] | You both have jobs? | 你们都有工作吗 |
[17:20] | Uh, Mickey? Ish. | 米奇算是有 |
[17:22] | Who makes more money? | 谁挣的钱更多 |
[17:26] | He does. | 他 |
[17:27] | You do more work for less money? | 你做得多却赚得少 |
[17:29] | I got news for you, honey. | 亲爱的 我只能说 |
[17:31] | You’re the woman. | 你是那个女人 |
[17:38] | Atrial septal… | 心房间… |
[17:39] | Atrial septal defect. A hole in your baby’s heart. | 心房间隔缺损 宝宝的心脏上有个洞 |
[17:44] | Is it life-threatening? | 会有生命危险吗 |
[17:46] | Under normal circumstances, not immediately, | 正常情况下 不会马上致命 |
[17:48] | but there are risks. | 但是有风险 |
[17:50] | – Like what? – Heart failure. | -比如呢 -心脏衰竭 |
[17:52] | – Jesus. – Oh, my God. | -老天 -天呐 |
[17:55] | Will it close on its own as he gets older? | 那个洞会随着他长大自愈吗 |
[17:57] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 不会 |
[17:59] | There’s an opening on the surgical schedule Tuesday. | 周二有空缺 可以安排手术 |
[18:02] | Let’s get you squared away with a payment plan. | 我们先来谈谈付款计划的事吧 |
[18:04] | – Payment plan? – For your copay. | -付款计划 -用来交扣除保险后的自付费 |
[18:08] | How much we talking about? | 要多少钱 |
[18:09] | – It doesn’t matter, Brad. – How much? | -这不重要 布拉德 -要多少 |
[18:11] | Your insurance company will need to give you a proper estimate. | 保险公司会为你们估一个准确的费用 |
[18:15] | Ballpark it for us. | 大概需要多少 |
[18:16] | Well, assuming no complications, | 如果没有并发症 |
[18:19] | your baseline copay could be around $65,000. | 你们最低可能要交六万五美金 |
[18:23] | Oh, my God, what? | 天呐 什么 |
[18:25] | Wait, they need to come up with $65,000 before Tuesday? | 他们要在周二之前凑齐六万五美金吗 |
[18:30] | Well, with the payment plan… | 如果用付款计划的话… |
[18:31] | So they can save their kid on layaway. | 这样他们才能给孩子交救命的定金 |
[18:34] | Mask up, Tami. | 戴上口罩 塔米 |
[18:35] | Well, how is she supposed to see how pissed I am | 她要是看不到我的表情 |
[18:36] | if she can’t see my face? | 怎么知道我有多生气 |
[18:37] | I mean, their baby is dying. | 他们的孩子要没命了 |
[18:39] | He’s not dying yet. | 他目前还没有生命危险 |
[18:41] | If he were, the hospital would have to treat him | 如果有 医院必须对他进行治疗 |
[18:44] | regardless of your ability to pay. | 无论你们有没有能力付费 |
[18:46] | So it’s 65 grand? | 所以要六万五吗 |
[18:48] | Or you can wait until he’s almost dead. | 或者你可以等到他快死了 |
[18:50] | Stop, Tami. | 别说了 塔米 |
[19:00] | My most important function at the Alibi | 我在艾莱柏最重要的职责 |
[19:02] | is to procure the finest product at the lowest price | 就是用最低的价格买到最好的货 |
[19:06] | so Aunt Kev and Uncle V can sell it at a massive markup. | 这样小凯阿姨和小维叔叔卖货就能获得暴利 |
[19:19] | Side note… learn a few words of Armenian. | 顺便告诉你 学几句亚美尼亚语 |
[19:22] | They run the underworld, and they appreciate the effort. | 他们掌管着黑社会 并且他们吃这一套 |
[19:25] | Now, the key to any negotiation | 所有协商的关键 |
[19:28] | is to set your target and to stick to it. | 都是定下目标 然后决不让步 |
[19:32] | – What’s your favorite number? – Seven. | -你最喜欢的数字是几 -七 |
[19:34] | Oof. It’s low. | 好低啊 |
[19:36] | But it’ll be a good test of your aptitude. | 但可以更好地测试出你的天资 |
[19:38] | Now when I ask you a question, you say, “Seven.” | 当我问你问题时 你就说”七” |
[19:43] | Don’t sound angry, but speak firmly. | 别用生气的语气说 但是要坚定 |
[19:55] | What do you want, Frank? | 你想要什么 弗兰克 |
[19:58] | Ten ounces of your best, madam. | 要10盎司你最好的货 女士 |
[20:06] | And who is this? | 这是谁 |
[20:08] | This? This is my granddaughter. | 她吗 她是我的外孙女 |
[20:11] | She can tell you the exact per-gram wholesale worth | 她能准确地告诉你市面上 |
[20:15] | of any type of marijuana available. | 任何种类大麻的每克批发价格 |
[20:18] | Total savant. | 是个特才 |
[20:20] | What is your name, girl? | 你叫什么名字 小姑娘 |
[20:22] | Uh, idiot savant. Severe learning disabilities. | 低能特才 有严重的学习障碍 |
[20:26] | Doesn’t know anything unless it has to do with pot evaluation. | 除了给大麻估价什么都不懂 |
[20:30] | She’s like Rain Man, only a girl. | 她就像电影《雨人》 只不过是个女孩 |
[20:34] | She’s Rain Girl. | 她是《雨女》 |
[20:37] | Oh, sweet Jesus. | 老天爷啊 |
[20:41] | – Is that… – Peruvian Mother Sativa. | -这是… -秘鲁母亲萨迪瓦大麻 |
[20:44] | Well, Peru had a wet spring, | 秘鲁春天下了很多雨 |
[20:46] | but if that’s what you’ve got. | 不过既然这是你手里最好的货了 |
[20:48] | Franny, what do you think? | 弗兰妮 你觉得要多少钱 |
[20:51] | Seven. | 七 |
[20:55] | You’re kidding me. | 别开玩笑了 |
[20:57] | Clients are paying 11 per gram. | 客户们每克付11块 |
[21:01] | Franny? | 弗兰妮 |
[21:04] | Seven. | 七 |
[21:08] | Should we compromise? Maybe… | 我们要不要让步 也许… |
[21:10] | Seven, seven! | 七 七 |
[21:15] | Looks like it’s seven. | 看来只值七块钱 |
[21:17] | Or… we walk. | 不卖… 我们就走 |
[21:24] | My philosophy is | 我的人生哲学是 |
[21:26] | no wrong is too small for a cop to make right. | 在警察眼里没有不用纠正的小错 |
[21:28] | Like this motherfucker. | 就像这个混蛋 |
[21:29] | Arturro knows he’s not gonna make it | 阿图罗明明知道 |
[21:31] | across the road before the light turns, | 他不能在变灯前赶到对面 |
[21:32] | but he still begins his journey after “Don’t walk” starts blinking. | 但他还是在”止步”的信号灯开始闪之后过马路 |
[21:36] | Whole reasons he’s in a wheelchair to begin with | 他之所以坐轮椅 |
[21:38] | is because he started crossing too late a decade ago. | 就是因为十年前他太晚才开始过马路 |
[21:40] | Got hit by a streetsweeper. | 被扫街车撞了 |
[21:43] | Motherfucker never learns. | 狗改不了吃屎 |
[21:45] | Yo, Arturro. | 阿图罗 |
[21:47] | Let me help you, man. | 我来帮你 |
[21:49] | Officers, I’m going as fast as I can. | 警官 我已经在尽快推了 |
[21:52] | Don’t go faster, go sooner. | 不用快 而是要早点过 |
[21:57] | What? What? | 干什么 干什么 |
[22:00] | All right, now you get your paraplegic ass | 好了 现在给我回到马路这边 |
[22:02] | back to the side of the road | 你这个瘫痪病人 |
[22:03] | and you stay here | 你待在这 |
[22:05] | until the little, white dude blinks at you. | 待到信号灯上的白色小人冲你闪 |
[22:08] | What? This is… | 什么 这是… |
[22:09] | I said stay, motherfucker. Just stay. | 我说了待着 混蛋 待着 |
[22:13] | Yeah. Stay, motherfucker. | 没错 待着 混蛋 |
[22:28] | 谁能送点零食去弗兰妮学校吗 各位 有人去吗 | |
[22:32] | It’s just snacks, guys. Come on. | 就一点吃的 拜托 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[22:39] | Fuck these guys. | 去他们的 |
[22:45] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[22:48] | Hey, where have you been? | 喂 你去哪儿了 |
[22:49] | Sorry, I’ve been busy. What’s up? | 对不起 我在忙 怎么了 |
[22:51] | Do you have food at your house? | 你家里有吃的吗 |
[22:51] | I need you to run some snacks to Franny’s school. | 我想让你送点吃的去弗兰妮学校 |
[22:54] | Well, I’m not home. | 我没在家 |
[22:55] | I mean, I guess I could run to the store. | 我可以去商店买 |
[22:57] | Never mind. It’ll be too late. | 没事 那就来不及了 |
[22:59] | I’ll just borrow some food from my client’s house. | 我就在我客户家借点吃的吧 |
[23:02] | Pick me up on the way. | 路上顺便来接我 |
[23:05] | I can help you relax. | 我可以帮你放松 |
[23:06] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[23:07] | I gotta run these snacks to school, | 我得把吃的送去学校 |
[23:09] | and then I gotta go to the store | 然后去商店 |
[23:10] | and replace what I took, | 把我拿的东西补上 |
[23:11] | and then I gotta get back here and finish all this work. | 然后还得回来把活干完 |
[23:13] | Dude, okay. We could… | 好的 我们可以… |
[23:15] | fingerbang on the way. | 在路上指交 |
[23:16] | It’ll help, I promise. | 会有帮助的 我保证 |
[23:18] | No. | 不行 |
[23:19] | Fine. Where are you? | 好吧 你在哪里 |
[23:21] | Yeah? | 要来吗 |
[23:23] | Parker and Sandusky. | 我在帕克街和桑达斯基街交界 |
[23:25] | What the hell are you doing over there? | 你跑去那里干什么 |
[23:47] | Damn. It’ll lock. | 靠 门会锁上的 |
[24:09] | Fuck it. | 不管了 |
[24:21] | – K-Ball? – What’s up, what’s up? | -凯哥 -怎么样 还好吗 |
[24:24] | Yo, what’d you do to your truck? | 你把货车怎么了 |
[24:26] | Oh, what you talking about, man? | 你指的是什么 兄弟 |
[24:27] | The wheels, the boomin’ bass? | 车轮吗 还是车载音响 |
[24:30] | Making a little money now. | 我现在赚了点小钱 |
[24:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | I would stay and hoop wit’ y’all | 我倒是想在这跟你们闹 |
[24:33] | but I gotta take this cash to the Indian Casino | 但我得把这现金带到印第安赌场 |
[24:36] | and launder it. | 洗干净 |
[24:38] | Take it to the bank. | 然后带去银行 |
[24:39] | Those gold spinners I got coming in | 那些快到货的黄金陀螺 |
[24:40] | ain’t gonna pay for themselves, you know what I’m saying? | 可不会自己把账付了 懂我意思不 |
[24:42] | This man. | 这家伙 |
[24:44] | All right, y’all. Mad respect. | 好了 回见 |
[24:46] | Nice. Stay up. | 赞 好运 |
[24:53] | Damn, man. Baller truck. | 我去 车不错啊 |
[24:56] | That’s what good, old fashioned bootstrap-pulling | 这就是老老实实自力更生 |
[24:58] | will do for ya. | 获得的回报 |
[24:58] | Started with a bar and a dream. | 一切都从一个酒吧和梦想开始 |
[25:01] | Now I own the bar and a dispensary and a gym | 现在我拥有了那个酒吧 还有诊疗所和健身房 |
[25:04] | all under one roof. | 都在同一个屋檐下 |
[25:06] | You should stop in some time. The Alibi. | 你们有空应该来看看 艾莱柏酒吧 |
[25:08] | Give you a discount from you being from the neighborhood. | 看在你们是街坊的份上 给个折扣 |
[25:11] | Ugh. Dude, he got a boner. | 姐们 他勃起了 |
[25:14] | No. Oh, that? No, that’s my money roll. | 不 这个吗 这是我的一卷钱 |
[25:17] | Oh, cool, cool. | 不错 不错 |
[25:20] | – Can we have it? – Hmm? | -能给我们吗 -什么 |
[25:23] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[25:27] | Five bucks even. | 那就五块 |
[25:31] | What is this shit? | 这是什么 |
[25:32] | Oh, you know. Just some powdered donuts… | 就是些糖霜甜甜圈 |
[25:33] | No, no, no. Fuck coffee and donuts. | 不不 去他的咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[25:35] | No, you gotta treat your body like a temple. Look. | 不 你得好好对待你的身体 |
[25:37] | Red Bull for sustained energy, turkey jerky for protein, | 红牛补充耐力 火鸡肉干补充蛋白质 |
[25:40] | gingko biloba to stay mentally sharp. | 银杏保持头脑敏锐 |
[25:43] | Listen, you got a perp with an axe coming towards you | 听着 在漫长的一天工作快结束时 |
[25:46] | at the end of a long day, | 有个罪犯拿斧头向你冲过来 |
[25:47] | you don’t wanna be fighting to remember | 你可不想费半天劲回想 |
[25:48] | what side of your body you keep your gun on. | 你把枪佩在身体哪一侧了 |
[25:51] | Now let’s go. You can have some of mine. | 我们走 你可以吃点我的 |
[25:53] | Wait, uh… | 等等 |
[25:58] | What are you doing, Gallagher? Let’s go! | 你在等什么 加拉格 我们走 |
[26:01] | We don’t pay for shit. | 我们不用花钱 |
[26:02] | What are they gonna do, call the cops on us? | 他们能怎么样 找警察抓我们吗 |
[26:05] | We have a 1080 | 发生代码1080情况 |
[26:05] | on the north side of Lincoln Park. | 在林肯公园北边 |
[26:07] | All available officers on the scene. | 所有空闲警官都去现场 |
[26:09] | 1080. What is that, a car chase? | 1080 这代表什么 追车吗 |
[26:10] | Yup. Let’s go. | 对 我们走 |
[26:13] | Hey, hey. Why you riding shotgun? | 你为什么去副驾 |
[26:15] | What? You want me to drive? | 什么 你想让我开车吗 |
[26:16] | Well, you ain’t gonna learn nothing from the passenger seat. | 坐在副驾 你是不会学到什么的 |
[26:19] | Fuck yeah. | 爽 |
[26:32] | Seven. | 七 |
[26:36] | – Franny? – Seven! | -弗兰妮 -七 |
[26:56] | No wonder Ian’s always in such a bad mood. | 难怪伊恩总是这么不爽 |
[26:59] | Forgot how much working out fuckin’ blows. | 我都忘了健身有多令人恼火了 |
[27:01] | V, got any protein shakes? | 小维 有蛋白奶昔吗 |
[27:03] | I’m just kidding. Give me a Guinness. | 开玩笑的 给我瓶健力士 |
[27:06] | Give me the bat! Give me the bat. | 球棒给我 球棒给我 |
[27:09] | Give me the bat, V. | 球棒给我 小维 |
[27:10] | Holy… Kev, what happened? | 我去 小凯 发生什么了 |
[27:12] | I got robbed, V. | 我被抢劫了 小维 |
[27:13] | They took my bling, my money roll. | 她们抢走了我的首饰 我的那卷钱 |
[27:15] | – Your pants. – Dignity. | -你的裤子 -还有尊严 |
[27:17] | They got the JL 12-inch TW1 speakers | 她们抢走了JL12英寸TW1型喇叭 |
[27:19] | I installed in the truck. | 我装在车里的 |
[27:20] | – How did they get those? – They took the truck. | -她们怎么拿到的 -她们把车抢走了 |
[27:24] | Please tell me this is after you laundered our money | 拜托告诉我这是在你把钱洗掉并且存到银行之后 |
[27:27] | and made the bank deposit. | 才发生的 |
[27:28] | I could tell you that… | 我可以这样说 |
[27:30] | – but I’d be lying. – Kev. | -但那就是撒谎了 -小凯 |
[27:37] | Oh, hey, buddy. Oh! | 小家伙 |
[27:39] | Why don’t we, uh, stick to the binky | 我们还是吸奶嘴吧 |
[27:41] | instead of, you know, rusty metal, huh? | 不要玩生锈的金属 |
[27:44] | There you go. | 好了 |
[27:49] | Hey, it’s your mama. Hey. | 是你妈妈 |
[27:52] | How soon can you sell that bike? | 你多快能把那摩托卖掉 |
[27:55] | – The Indian in the garage. How soon? – Well, it’s not done. | -车库里那辆印第安摩托 -还没修完 |
[27:58] | I know, but how much could you get for it, | 我知道 但能卖多少钱 |
[28:00] | like, right now? | 现在就卖的话 |
[28:02] | Slow down. What’s going on? | 慢点说 怎么回事 |
[28:04] | He’s got a hole in his heart. | 他心脏有个洞 |
[28:07] | The baby? | 宝宝吗 |
[28:08] | No, Brad. Yes, the baby. | 难道是布拉德吗 当然是孩子 |
[28:11] | They’re gonna operate on Tuesday | 他们周二要动手术 |
[28:12] | if Brad and Cami can prove | 但布拉德和卡米 |
[28:14] | they can cover the $65,000 copay before then. | 必须在那之前凑到六万五的自付费 |
[28:17] | What? | 什么 |
[28:18] | Dad is trying to pull together some cash, | 爸正在想办法凑钱 |
[28:20] | but his business is in the crapper since the COVID shutdown, | 但因为新冠暂停营业后 他的生意就很惨淡 |
[28:22] | and I’ve got a few thousand in savings, but… | 我还存了几千块 但是… |
[28:24] | Yeah, no, I mean I can put the Indian on eBay, | 我可以把那辆摩托挂到网上 |
[28:26] | but it probably wouldn’t sell by Tuesday. | 但估计周二前卖不掉 |
[28:28] | Do you think Debbie would sell her truck? | 你觉得黛比愿意卖掉她的车吗 |
[28:30] | No, considering that’s how she makes a living. | 不 毕竟那是她的生计 |
[28:32] | What about the rest of the Gallaghers? What do they got? | 那剩下的加拉格人呢 他们有什么 |
[28:35] | Uh, 50 bucks in the squirrel fund | 过冬基金里有五十块 |
[28:36] | and a cupboard of expired cereal. | 还有一橱柜的过期麦片 |
[28:38] | Are you telling me the Gallaghers | 你意思是加拉格家的人 |
[28:39] | can’t do anything here? | 一点忙都帮不上吗 |
[28:40] | Okay, Aunt Oopie is gonna pawn some jewelry. | 乌比姑妈会当掉一些首饰 |
[28:42] | Uh, Cory’s donating the money she made | 科莉会捐出她在艺校 |
[28:44] | posing nude at that art school. | 当裸模赚的钱 |
[28:46] | Everyone is making sacrifices. | 每个人都在做出牺牲 |
[28:48] | Yeah, well, the Tamiettis have things they can sacrifice, | 那是因为塔米耶蒂家的人有东西可以牺牲 |
[28:51] | all right? Liam and Carl still share underwear. | 利亚姆和卡尔内裤还在换着穿呢 |
[28:53] | Look, um, I’m in this with you, all right? | 听着 这件事我会帮你的 |
[28:56] | 100%. | 尽我全力 |
[28:57] | We’ll help Brad and Cami figure it out. | 我们会帮布拉德和卡米想到办法的 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:02] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[29:04] | yeah, I don’t know what they’re gonna do, so… | 我不知道他们要怎么办 |
[29:09] | Um, I gotta get back upstairs, | 我得上楼了 |
[29:10] | but I’ll check in with you in a bit, okay? | 但我会再跟你联系的 好吗 |
[29:12] | All right. I’ll talk to you soon. Bye. | 好 我们再联系 拜 |
[29:14] | Bye. | 拜 |
[29:31] | My wrist is cramping. | 我的手腕抽筋了 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry. I’m just too stressed. | 对不起 我就是压力太大了 |
[29:36] | So what if she wouldn’t put on the damn dress? | 就算她不肯穿那破裙子又怎么样 |
[29:39] | I need to get a photo for Little Miss South Side. | 我得为南区小美女比赛拍照片啊 |
[29:42] | Girls wear pants, Debbie. | 女孩也穿裤子的 黛比 |
[29:44] | Whatever. Let’s just drop it. | 随便了 别说这个了 |
[29:45] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[29:47] | – Hi, Debbie. – Hey. | -嗨 黛比 -嗨 |
[29:48] | Sorry I’m not 500 feet away, but… | 抱歉我没在150米开外 但是… |
[29:51] | That’s okay. I won’t tell if you won’t. | 没关系 你不说我就不说 |
[29:54] | Uh, so I brought flax seed crackers, | 我带了亚麻籽饼干 |
[29:56] | organic split pea hummus, | 有机鹰嘴豆泥 |
[29:58] | and green juice pressed from vegetables. | 还有什锦蔬菜榨的青汁 |
[30:00] | You’re kidding. | 真的假的 |
[30:01] | – I’m sure they’ll… love it. – Mm-hmm. | -他们肯定会爱死的 -嗯 |
[30:04] | So good of you to stick to snack duty | 你还能坚持来送零食真好 |
[30:05] | with Franny not at school today. | 毕竟今天弗兰妮不在学校 |
[30:07] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[30:08] | Wait, what? Franny’s not at school? | 等等 什么 弗兰妮没在学校 |
[30:11] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[30:15] | Okay, stick your nose in that. Tell me what it needs. | 好好闻闻 告诉我需要什么 |
[30:21] | That is exactly what I would’ve chosen. | 换我也会选这个 |
[30:25] | We’re gonna call this recipe Little Half-Mexican Red | 为了表达对你的敬意 我们把这个配方叫做 |
[30:29] | in your honor. | 墨西哥混血小红 |
[30:32] | Here. | 来 |
[30:33] | Stick your pinky in there and pack it in nice and tight. | 把你小指伸进来 压紧实 |
[30:38] | There you go. That’s really good. | 对的 非常好 |
[30:42] | This reminds me of the time | 这让我想起了当年 |
[30:45] | your mother helped Grammy Monica and me | 你妈妈帮莫妮卡外婆和我 |
[30:48] | measure out some premium Columbian blow. | 量取顶级哥伦比亚大麻 |
[30:54] | One of my favorite memories of your mother. | 那是我对你妈妈最美好的记忆 |
[31:02] | You know, that might’ve been your Aunt Fiona. | 也可能是你的菲奥娜姨妈 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | Back when I was in college, | 我上大学的时候 |
[31:12] | I would be embarrassed to roll a joint like that. | 我要是这样卷麻烟我会觉得丢人 |
[31:15] | Today, I’ll take it. | 今天我就将就了 |
[31:18] | 那谁会知道 不知道 不是我 我鬼知道 弗兰克 | |
[31:20] | – Not in there? – No. | -不在里面吗 -是的 |
[31:22] | Did you ask them who took Franny to school? | 你有问他们是谁送弗兰妮去学校的吗 |
[31:24] | – Yeah, I just did. – Well, what are they saying? | -刚问了 -他们怎么说的 |
[31:26] | “Don’t know,” “Not sure,” “Fuck if I know,” “Don’t know.” | “不知道” “不确定” “我鬼知道” “不知道” |
[31:29] | Well, who was supposed to know? | 那谁会知道 |
[31:31] | “Don’t know,” “Not me,” “Fuck if I know,” | “不知道” “不是我” “我鬼知道” |
[31:34] | – “Frank.” – Frank? | -弗兰克 -弗兰克 |
[31:35] | They left her with Frank? | 他们把她交给了弗兰克 |
[31:36] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[31:38] | “Bar,” “Dumpster,” | “酒吧” “垃圾箱” |
[31:40] | “Hooker’s vag,” “Leave me alone, Debbie.” | “妓女的阴道” “别烦我了 黛比” |
[31:43] | It’s lunchtime, | 现在是午饭时间 |
[31:43] | so Frank’s probably tanked at the Alibi already. | 弗兰克多半已经在艾莱柏酒吧喝醉了 |
[31:45] | I’m gonna fucking kill ’em all. | 我要把他们全宰了 |
[31:58] | – This blows. – I told you. | -太扫兴了 -我就说吧 |
[32:00] | You take 41, you get pinned to the lake with traffic. | 走第41街 就会堵在湖边 |
[32:04] | Think I’ma get in trouble for busting out that headlight? | 我撞坏了那盏前灯 会有麻烦吗 |
[32:06] | Nah. German Shepherd should’ve looked both ways | 不会 那条德国牧羊横过马路前 |
[32:08] | before crossing the street. | 就该看看左右两边的 |
[32:10] | Check this out. | 看那边 |
[32:12] | What you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[32:14] | Old lady screaming into her phone, | 一个正冲电话大吼的老妇人 |
[32:16] | couple lookie-loos. | 几个围观的人 |
[32:17] | Okay, now that lookie-loo right there. | 那边那个围观的男人 |
[32:19] | Tell me about him. | 跟我说说他 |
[32:20] | White guy. Mid-20s. | 白男 二十五六岁 |
[32:22] | Looks like he wants to be Macklemore. | 似乎想成为说唱歌手麦克默 |
[32:24] | We should talk to him. | 我们该跟他谈谈 |
[32:25] | Lone white kid in the vicinity | 周围唯一的白人 |
[32:27] | where a Black man’s getting arrested? | 而被抓的是黑人 |
[32:29] | 90% chance Black guy’s his drug dealer. | 有九成几率那黑人是他的毒贩 |
[32:32] | – Ain’t that racial profiling? – Black is as Black does. | -这不算是种族成见吗 -黑人就是这副德行 |
[32:35] | – But you’re Black. – Bitch, I’m blue. | -可你就是黑人 -贱人 我是蓝人[警察] |
[32:39] | Yo, can we talk? | 喂 我们能谈谈吗 |
[32:42] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, where you going? | 嘿 你去哪里 |
[32:44] | None of your business, Lady Po-Po. | 不关你事 警花 |
[32:47] | Gun, Billie. | 掏枪 比莉 |
[32:48] | Yes, Leesie… Kaleesie. | 好 莉希 卡莉希 |
[32:50] | Bitch, this makes everything my business. | 贱人 这就关我事 |
[32:52] | Hands in the air, motherfucker. | 手举起来 混蛋 |
[32:53] | Yeah. Hands in the air, motherfucker. | 没错 手举起来 混蛋 |
[32:58] | – Shoot him. – Wait, really? | -开枪打他 -真的吗 |
[32:59] | – No… girl, no! Go get him. – Oh, right. | -不 妹子 去抓他 -好 |
[33:13] | Got you now, motherfucker! | 抓到你了 混蛋 |
[33:19] | Where you think you’re going, Macklemore? | 你想去哪啊 麦克默 |
[33:20] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, wait. No, no. Come on, come on! | -我去 -等等 不 拜托 拜托 |
[33:28] | – Wait, no… stop, stop… – Get up. | -等等 住手 住手 -起来 |
[33:35] | Hey. Cuff him, Gallagher. | 铐上他 加拉格 |
[33:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:39] | – You just popped your cherry. – Fucking bitch. | -你破处了 -臭婊子 |
[33:51] | What is that? | 什么 |
[33:53] | It’s my kid brother. He got his first arrest. | 我弟弟 他刚刚第一次逮捕了人 |
[33:56] | – Aww, yeah. – Oh, big shot. | -真棒 -大人物啊 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:01] | It’s noon-thirty, boys and Doris. | 12点半了 小伙子们 多丽丝 |
[34:04] | Everyone take their lunch break. | 都去休息吃午饭吧 |
[34:10] | Hey, Red. | 红毛 |
[34:11] | Finish filling that order before you go. | 走之前把那批货装好 |
[34:14] | You want me to work through my lunch break? | 你想要我在午饭时间工作吗 |
[34:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:17] | – You gonna pay me extra? – No. | -你会额外付我钱吗 -不会 |
[34:21] | Then no. | 那就不干 |
[34:22] | You’re behind. | 你进度落后了 |
[34:23] | You’re not gonna finish by the end of the day. | 你今天下班之前搞不完的 |
[34:25] | Okay, so I’ll stay late. | 那我就待晚点 |
[34:28] | I could use the overtime. | 我需要赚加班费 |
[34:29] | We don’t pay overtime. | 我们没有加班费 |
[34:30] | You working too slow isn’t my problem. | 你工作太慢不是我的问题 |
[34:33] | You gave me a bigger order than everybody else. | 你给我的单子比别人都大 |
[34:35] | Everyone takes their turn with the bigger orders. | 每个人都有接大单的时候 |
[34:38] | Hike up your skirt and be a team player. | 撩起裙子 有点团队合作精神 |
[34:41] | Yeah, how about no? | 我要是说不呢 |
[34:45] | How about don’t be a little bitch | 别像个婊子一样 |
[34:46] | and you get to keep your job? | 小心我炒你鱿鱼 |
[34:58] | I’m not anybody’s bitch. | 我不是任何人的婊子 |
[35:09] | Think we should quit the pot business? | 你觉得我们该放弃大麻生意吗 |
[35:11] | But we’re making real money, V. | 但我们赚了不少钱 小维 |
[35:13] | Doesn’t matter if you’re dead. | 死了的话钱再多有什么用 |
[35:14] | Dealing shouldn’t be dangerous now that it’s legal. | 现在大麻都合法化了 卖货不应该危险 |
[35:17] | Dealing isn’t dangerous. | 卖大麻不危险 |
[35:18] | Being rich on the South Side is dangerous. | 在南区做有钱人才危险 |
[35:20] | We are not rich. | 我们不是有钱人 |
[35:21] | You saying that out loud is dangerous. | 你这么大声说出来才危险 |
[35:25] | We need to arm ourselves. | 我们得武装自己 |
[35:27] | – Guns. – No guns. | -枪 -不能用枪 |
[35:31] | Throwing stars, then. Where are my throwing stars? | 忍者飞镖 我的忍者飞镖在哪里 |
[35:33] | Okay, dumbasses, stop, stop, stop. | 二位蠢货 停下 停下 |
[35:35] | Look. First off… | 听着 首先 |
[35:36] | Actually, first off, Kev, put some pants on. | 首先 小凯 穿上裤子 |
[35:38] | You’re turning me on a little bit. | 你让我有点硬了 |
[35:40] | Second, you need to get rid of these clothes, all right? | 其次 你得把那些衣服扔掉 |
[35:43] | No more bling, no more tricked-out trucks. | 不要亮闪闪的东西 不要有豪华装饰的车子 |
[35:44] | You need to go way under the radar here. | 你得保持低调 |
[35:46] | And finally, you two need to pay someone security | 最后 你们得雇用安保 |
[35:49] | for your daily cash runs. | 护送你们每天去存钱 |
[35:50] | I would say do it yourselves, | 我也想让你们自己来 |
[35:51] | but clearly that’s a bit of a non-starter, | 但显然这不太可行 |
[35:53] | so pay me 25% of your gross profits, | 所以付我你们毛利润的四分之一 |
[35:55] | I’ll do it for you. | 我来帮你们 |
[35:56] | Security and armed transport | 安保和武装运输 |
[35:57] | from the bar to the casino to the bank. | 从酒吧到赌场再到银行 |
[36:02] | – I think we should do it. – 25%? | -我们应该接受 -四分之一 |
[36:05] | Between him and Frank, that’s half of our profits. | 再加上弗兰克 那就是我们一半的利润 |
[36:08] | 15% 15%. | |
[36:09] | 23 and free KevFit membership. | 23%加上免费凯文健身馆会员 |
[36:12] | Done. | 成交 |
[36:14] | Frank Gallagher! | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[36:16] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[36:18] | He’s not here. What happened? | 他不在 怎么了 |
[36:19] | My dumbass family left Franny with Frank | 我的脑残家人把她交给了弗兰克 |
[36:21] | and he never took her to school. | 但他没送她去学校 |
[36:22] | Does anybody know where he is? | 有人知道他在哪儿吗 |
[36:24] | He’s supposed to be doing pot runs for us. | 他应该去帮我们买大麻了 |
[36:26] | He took her to buy drugs? | 他带她去买毒品 |
[36:28] | – Where? – I don’t know. | -哪里 -不知道 |
[36:29] | He said something about | 他提到过 |
[36:30] | an Armenian dry cleaner in Chatham. | 查塔姆的一个亚美尼亚干洗店 |
[36:32] | And his dealer friends by the park. | 还有他公园旁的毒贩朋友们 |
[36:37] | Hey! Eat shit, Ian! | 吃屎吧 伊恩 |
[36:38] | What the fuck, Debbie? | 搞什么 黛比 |
[36:42] | Kev, can I get a shot of whiskey? | 小凯 给我来杯威士忌 |
[36:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[36:53] | – Getting’ man-swole. – Oh, great. | -练出猛男体魄 -好极了 |
[36:55] | Maybe when I fuck you, I won’t feel like such a pedophile. | 也许之后上你时 我就不会觉得自己是恋童癖了 |
[36:57] | Suck a dick, bitch. | 含鸡巴吧你 臭婊子 |
[36:58] | Shouldn’t you be taking it up the vag | 你现在不是该在你上班的仓库 |
[36:59] | at your shitty warehouse job? | 张开小逼挨操吗 |
[37:02] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[37:03] | Tried to make me work for free through my lunch break, | 想逼我在午休时间免费干活 |
[37:05] | so I quit. | 所以我辞职了 |
[37:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:08] | Oh, well, don’t you worry your pretty little head | 你那漂亮的小脑袋可别担心 |
[37:09] | about it, there, babyface. | 没事的 娃娃脸 |
[37:11] | ‘Cause between the expired food sales | 因为卖过期食品 |
[37:12] | and the new business deal that I just got, | 加上我刚谈成的新生意 |
[37:14] | I got us covered. | 我养得起我们 |
[37:16] | Maybe you can be one of those | 也许你能当一个 |
[37:17] | kept wife things they had in the ’50s. | 50年代那种被包养的老婆 |
[37:19] | Nice, frilly aprons and high heels and a… | 穿着好看的荷叶边围裙和高跟鞋 梳着… |
[37:21] | bouffant. | 蓬松头 |
[37:22] | “Buff-int”? | 还是叫”蓬蓬头” |
[37:24] | Okay, fuck it. I’m going home. | 不管了 我要回家 |
[37:25] | No, it’s a good idea. Why don’t you kick back, relax? | 这是个好主意 你回去放松休息 |
[37:27] | Maybe watch some soaps while you think about | 或许边看肥皂剧边想想 |
[37:29] | what to cook me for dinner. | 晚上给我做什么饭吃 |
[37:34] | – You little bitch! – You’re the bitch! | -你个小婊子 -你才是婊子 |
[37:39] | Whoa. You gonna stop this? | 你要制止他们吗 |
[37:39] | I wanna see who wins. | 我想看谁会打赢 |
[37:41] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[37:54] | No, sir! | 不行 |
[37:56] | No, sir. Not in Mama’s house. | 不行 在老娘的地盘不得放肆 |
[38:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[38:10] | Eating my feelings. | 把坏心情吞下肚 |
[38:14] | Fuck it. I need a smoke. | 妈的 我得抽一根 |
[38:17] | Yeah, good idea. | 是啊 好主意 |
[38:19] | We can probably afford lung surgery. | 我们应该能负担得起肺手术 |
[38:25] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[38:29] | You know, I, uh, talked to everybody here | 我跟大家都谈了 |
[38:32] | about pulling some money together, | 一起凑钱的事 |
[38:33] | but, uh, everybody’s still pretty underwater | 但大家都因为经济衰退 |
[38:36] | from the recession and all. | 现在囊中羞涩 |
[38:40] | Do you remember those assholes in Tennessee | 你还记得田纳西的那群混蛋吗 |
[38:42] | who bought up 18,000 bottles of hand sanitizer, | 他们买了一万八千瓶消毒洗手液 |
[38:45] | sold ’em for, like, 70 bucks a pop? | 然后70块一瓶卖了出去 |
[38:47] | What if we bought up all of something like… | 如果我们也买断什么东西 |
[38:48] | like, uh, all of the condoms in Chicago? | 比如芝加哥所有的避孕套 |
[38:53] | No, we’d just end up with more pregnant 13-year-olds. | 不 那只会有更多13岁就怀孕的孩子 |
[38:56] | Hey, we could stab the baby. | 我们可以捅那孩子一刀 |
[38:59] | That’ll open that hole right up. | 立刻就能打开那个洞 |
[39:01] | Then they’d have to operate. | 然后医生就得抢救了 |
[39:12] | Could’ve been Fred. | 这本可能发生在弗莱德身上 |
[39:20] | One of the most important things a human can learn | 一个人能学到的最重要的技巧 |
[39:23] | is how to take advantage of a vulnerable population. | 就是如何占弱势群体的便宜 |
[39:26] | Who are the most vulnerable people in the world? | 世上最脆弱的群体是谁 |
[39:29] | Puppies? | 狗狗吗 |
[39:32] | Close. | 接近了 |
[39:32] | Millennials. | 千禧一代 |
[39:34] | Vulnerable to their own inflated senses of their self-worth. | 极易因为自我价值感膨胀而受到侵害 |
[39:38] | Now, the vast percentage of our market | 我们市场绝大部分客户 |
[39:40] | is made up of millennials | 就是千禧一代 |
[39:42] | and every single one of ’em | 他们中的每一个 |
[39:43] | – thinks that he or she… – Or “They.” | -都认为他或她… -或”他们” |
[39:46] | Or they is special. | 或他们 与众不同 |
[39:48] | So a plain old joint isn’t enough anymore. | 所以一根普通大麻已经不够了 |
[39:52] | We need a variety of fancy rolling papers | 我们需要各种华丽的卷烟纸 |
[39:55] | so that each millennial can choose one that says, | 让每个千禧一代都能选一根 |
[39:58] | “This is me.” | 能代表自己的 |
[39:59] | Will the dye in the papers destroy their lungs? | 卷烟纸的染料会毁掉他们的肺吗 |
[40:02] | – Yes. – Do they care? | -会 -他们在乎吗 |
[40:04] | – No. – Not at all. | -不 -根本不在乎 |
[40:06] | Because in the moment, they can say to their friends, | 因为当下 他们可以跟朋友们吹嘘 |
[40:09] | “I got something you don’t got,” | “我有你没有的东西” |
[40:11] | and at the end of the day, we all want that, I suppose. | 归根结底 也许我们都想要这样 |
[40:15] | So that’s everything on our list. | 清单上的东西都买好了 |
[40:18] | Let’s head home. | 我们回家吧 |
[40:20] | Vernon and Jackson. | 弗农街和杰克逊街交界 |
[40:28] | Uh, where are we? What… | 我们在哪儿 怎么… |
[40:31] | Why are we here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[40:32] | Paper store? | 卷纸店 |
[40:36] | Rolling papers, right. | 卷烟纸 没错 |
[40:39] | Let’s head to the paper store. | 我们去卷纸店吧 |
[40:41] | Grampy Frank. | 弗兰克外公 |
[40:53] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[40:56] | I got a little, um… | 我有点… |
[41:00] | well, I suppose we’re done. | 看样子我们都买好了 |
[41:03] | You wanna make one more stop before we head home | 回家前 你想再去个地方 |
[41:07] | to commemorate this day? | 纪念下这一天吗 |
[41:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:20] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[41:25] | Nah, leave it, leave it, leave it, leave it. | 不 不用系 |
[41:33] | How do you know the perp in that car chase back there? | 你跟刚才开车逃逸的罪犯是怎么认识的 |
[41:36] | I don’t. | 我不认识他 |
[41:40] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[41:41] | How do you know the perp in that car chase? | 你跟刚才开车逃逸的罪犯是怎么认识的 |
[41:46] | Oh, come on, bitch. I ain’t answering shit without my lawyer… | 贱人 律师不在 我不会回答任何… |
[41:50] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[41:51] | How do you know… | 你是怎么认识… |
[41:52] | Please! I don’t, okay? | 拜托 我不认识 好吗 |
[41:55] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[41:56] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:57] | He’s my dealer, okay? | 他是我的毒贩 行了吧 |
[41:59] | Are you willing to testify to that in court? | 你愿意在法庭上作证吗 |
[42:01] | Please. Come on. | 求你了 别这样 |
[42:03] | You know his people will kill me. | 你知道他的人会杀了我的 |
[42:06] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, kay, kay, kay, fine, fine. | 好好好 行吧 |
[42:09] | I’ll testify. | 我会作证的 |
[42:15] | Frank Gallagher! | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[42:19] | No! What you… | 不 你干什… |
[42:21] | He is not here. What do you… | 他不在这儿 你想干什么 |
[42:38] | Debbie, this park is huge. Where do we start? | 黛比 这公园超级大 我们从哪儿开始找 |
[42:45] | Over here? Maybe over there. | 这边 或者那边 |
[42:50] | Frank Gallagher! | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[42:56] | Frank Gallagher! | 弗兰克·加拉格 |
[43:04] | What’s going on with you two? | 你们闹什么别扭 |
[43:06] | He’s been sitting on his ass | 他待在家无所事事 |
[43:07] | spending all our wedding money… | 把我们的婚礼礼金全花光了 |
[43:08] | This lady just decides we’re not sharing our money… | 这位女士擅自决定我们的钱不共用… |
[43:08] | And all of a sudden, he’s making bank doing all sorts… | 突然 他就凭借各种旁门左道暴富了… |
[43:10] | And as soon as I start making more than him, he turns into a vagina bitch. | 我一赚得比他多 他就翻脸变成难搞的婊子 |
[43:11] | – He’s a fucking top now. – Stop! | -他现在竟然做攻了 -闭嘴 |
[43:14] | First of all, you need to clean up your language. | 首先 你们嘴巴放干净点 |
[43:17] | Bitch this and vagina that is incredibly offensive to women. | 婊子和贱逼这些词太冒犯女性了 |
[43:20] | And just because you’re gay doesn’t mean you get away | 虽然你们是同性恋 但也不能 |
[43:22] | with turning women into second-class citizens. | 把女性贬低为二等公民 |
[43:25] | Second of all, there are no men or women in a marriage, | 其次 婚姻里没有什么男人女人 |
[43:28] | there are only partners, | 只有伴侣 |
[43:29] | and I’d be very careful | 劝你们声称自己 |
[43:31] | about claiming the title of head partner | 占主导地位时 三思而后行 |
[43:33] | ’cause you have no clue what’s gonna happen. | 因为你们根本不知道会发生什么 |
[43:35] | And you’re fucking yourselves | 如果你们认为 |
[43:36] | if you think keeping score is a good idea. | 互相攀比是个好主意 那真是疯了 |
[43:38] | Finally, I don’t care who’s the top and who’s the bottom. | 最后 我根本不在乎你们谁是攻谁是受 |
[43:41] | You fight in my bar again, | 再在我的酒吧打架 |
[43:42] | I’m cutting both of your dicks off. | 我就把你们的屌都剁下来 |
[43:44] | Then ain’t no one topping anyone. | 以后谁都别想做攻了 |
[43:49] | Now, here. Eat some pot brownies. | 给 吃点大麻布朗尼 |
[43:52] | Y’all need to chill the fuck out. | 你们都给我冷静一下 |
[44:02] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[44:13] | Hey, thanks. | 谢了 |
[44:19] | How you holdin’ up? | 你还好吗 |
[44:22] | As well as can be expected | 就那样吧 |
[44:24] | for a parent that can’t afford to save his kid. | 作为一个没钱救自己孩子的老爸 |
[44:29] | Tami and I, we’re gonna figure out a way | 我和塔米会想办法 |
[44:31] | to help you pay for the surgery. | 帮你凑够做手术的钱 |
[44:35] | You kiddin’? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[44:37] | You got your own kid to take care of. | 你们还要照顾自己的孩子 |
[44:39] | Nah, this one’s on me. | 不 这是我的事 |
[44:41] | – I appreciate it, though. – Yeah. | -不过先谢谢你们了 -客气 |
[44:46] | You got a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[44:49] | Think I’m gonna let him die. | 可能就让他死吧 |
[44:56] | I told Tami that, uh, we should stab him | 我告诉塔米 我们该捅他一刀 |
[44:59] | so they have to operate. | 强迫医生做手术 |
[45:05] | Nah, I’m gonna sign up for a payment plan. | 开玩笑的 我打算签个付款计划 |
[45:10] | Sell BornFree. | 把”生而自由”卖了 |
[45:13] | No, man. I mean, you can’t do that. | 不行 你不能卖 |
[45:16] | I don’t think there’s any other way. | 我觉得没别的办法了 |
[45:20] | You poured everything you have into that place. | 你在那地方倾注了所有心血 |
[45:24] | It saved you. | 它拯救了你 |
[45:27] | I got a wife and two kids. | 我有老婆和两个孩子 |
[45:31] | They’re my BornFree now. | 现在他们是我的”生而自由”了 |
[45:34] | I gotta choose between my business and them, | 如果要在生意和家人之间选择 |
[45:37] | it’s them in a heartbeat. | 那绝对选他们 毫无疑问 |
[45:57] | Have fun today, Billie? | 今天爽吗 比莉 |
[45:58] | Beats whacking off to “Training Day.” | 比对着电影《训练日》打飞机爽多了 |
[46:01] | Was waffling an admission of guilt | 在没有律师在场的情况下 |
[46:02] | out of that guy without a lawyer present | 逼那人坦白自己有罪 |
[46:04] | legal, ethical, or whatever? | 这合法 合乎道德什么的吗 |
[46:08] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[46:09] | Listen, our job isn’t law or ethics; it’s justice. | 听着 我们的工作不是法律或道德 而是正义 |
[46:12] | That guy was running away from the cops, | 那家伙见到警察就跑 |
[46:13] | and he admitted guilt. | 还承认了自己有罪 |
[46:14] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[46:15] | And the second you start thinking ’bout legal and ethical | 一旦你开始思考合法或合乎道德的事 |
[46:18] | is the second a bad guy shoots you in the face. | 那坏人就有机会冲你脑瓜子开枪 |
[46:19] | You wanna get shot in the face? | 你想脑瓜子中枪吗 |
[46:20] | No, I wanna shoot people in the face. | 不 我想冲别人的脑瓜子开枪 |
[46:22] | That’s the spirit. | 就要这精神 |
[46:24] | Just make sure they shoot first. | 不过要确保他们先开枪 |
[46:27] | Congratulations on a good day, Billie. | 祝贺你今天成果颇丰 比莉 |
[46:29] | We’ll get that blood running icy blue in you yet. | 很快我们就能让你成为正宗的警察了 |
[46:48] | Maybe one day I’ll get one | 也许以后我也会 |
[46:50] | for your baby cousin, Fred, too. | 为你的小表弟弗莱德纹一个 |
[46:53] | I don’t know if I like him yet. | 我还不确定我是否喜欢他 |
[46:56] | But you’re pretty swell, | 但你很酷 |
[46:58] | so you’ve earned a place on my arm forever. | 所以你赢得了永远留在我胳膊上的机会 |
[47:03] | I’ve wanted to ask you since breakfast, | 我从早餐时就想问你了 |
[47:06] | but we didn’t have the same relationship then that we do now. | 不过那会我们的关系还没有现在这么铁 |
[47:12] | Why were you giving your mom such a hard time | 你为什么这么不愿意 |
[47:14] | to put on that dress and get your picture taken? | 你妈给你穿裙子拍照呢 |
[47:18] | I know it was a butt-ugly dress, | 我知道那裙子丑爆了 |
[47:21] | and I get the sense you’re less a girly-girl and more of a… | 我也感觉出来你不是个很女性化的女孩 而是 |
[47:25] | A boy. | 男孩 |
[47:28] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[47:30] | Live your truth. | 活出真我 |
[47:32] | But you know, sometimes | 但你要知道 有时候 |
[47:33] | it’s nice to make other people happy. | 让别人开心也不错 |
[47:36] | My father used to get drunk and make me put on a dress | 我父亲以前喝醉后会让我穿裙子 |
[47:39] | when I was your age, | 就在我跟你这么大的时候 |
[47:41] | and I hated it, | 我超级讨厌 |
[47:43] | but I did it because my father liked it. | 但我还是穿了 因为我父亲喜欢 |
[47:49] | It’s called playing the long game. | 这叫放长线钓大鱼 |
[47:54] | Someday, you’ll get caught doing an eight-ball | 以后你吸毒被抓包 |
[47:57] | or sleeping with a not-too-distant cousin, | 或睡了一个血缘关系近的亲戚 |
[48:01] | and you’ll get off with a slap on the wrist | 你就只会被打打手腕 |
[48:04] | ’cause your mom will remember | 因为你妈会记得 |
[48:06] | that you put on a dress for her once. | 你曾经为了她穿上了小裙子 |
[48:09] | – That’s beautiful. – Oh, thank you. | -真好看 -谢谢 |
[48:17] | I had a really nice day with you today, kid. | 今天跟你出来玩我真的很开心 小不点 |
[48:23] | A really nice day. | 真的很开心 |
[48:28] | If anything happens to Franny, I’m gonna fuckin’ kill them. | 如果弗兰妮出了什么事 我要杀了他们 |
[48:32] | Who was supposed to take Franny to school? | 本来是谁要送弗兰妮去上学 |
[48:35] | I don’t know. Any of them? | 我哪知道 随便谁吧 |
[48:38] | So you left for work without making sure | 所以你都不知道是谁 |
[48:40] | an actual person took your kid to school? | 要送你孩子去上学就上班去了 |
[48:42] | What? Do you think this is my fault? | 怎么 你觉得这是我的错吗 |
[48:46] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[48:48] | Hi, Liz! | 丽兹 |
[48:50] | Debbie, the police are here. | 黛比 警察来了 |
[48:53] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[48:54] | Apparently, a neighbor saw you | 有邻居看到你 |
[48:55] | crawling out of the window with an armload of stuff | 拿了一大堆东西从窗户爬出去 |
[48:57] | – so she called the police. – Shit. | -所以她就报警了 -妈的 |
[48:58] | And I checked my security camera, and it showed you | 我看了监控 结果发现你 |
[49:03] | stealing food out of my pantry and crawling out my window. | 偷了我储藏柜的食物 从窗户爬出去了 |
[49:05] | I’m so sorry! I… I… but I can explain. | 真抱歉 我 我可以解释 |
[49:07] | Did you steal anything else? | 你还偷别的东西了吗 |
[49:08] | No, I didn’t steal anything. | 没有 我什么都没偷 |
[49:10] | I… listen. I’ll come back tomorrow | 我…听着 我明天回来 |
[49:12] | and I’ll replace everything that I borrowed, okay? | 把借的左右东西都补上 好吗 |
[49:15] | I’m not gonna press charges because, clearly, | 我不会起诉你 因为很显然 |
[49:17] | you are so white trash that you need to take food | 你已经白人垃圾到需要偷食物 |
[49:19] | – for your family. – I am not white trash! | -给你的家人了 -我不是白人垃圾 |
[49:20] | But you are never coming near my house again. | 但你绝不能再靠近我家 |
[49:23] | P.S., I’m leaving you a really shitty review on Yelp. | 还有 我要在网上给你留个超级差评 |
[49:29] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[49:37] | Wait. Is that them? | 等等 是他们吗 |
[49:42] | You’re nuts. | 你个小疯子 |
[49:46] | Oh, my God. Franny! | 天呐 弗兰妮 |
[49:48] | Franny, are you okay? | 弗兰妮 你还好吗 |
[49:49] | Where have you been? I was so worried about you. | 你去哪儿了 我担心坏了 |
[49:52] | Why? She was with me all day. We had a great time. | 为什么 她一直跟我在一起 我们玩得很开心 |
[49:55] | Look, we got tattoos. | 瞧 我们文身了 |
[49:59] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[50:01] | You were supposed to take Franny to school! | 你应该送弗兰妮去上学的 |
[50:03] | I actually did take her to school. | 我带她去学校了 |
[50:05] | It just happened to be one | 只不过去错了 |
[50:07] | named after the wrong Black lady. | 以另一位黑人女士命名的学校 |
[50:09] | They all look the same! | 它们看上去都一样 |
[50:11] | What? | 什么 |
[50:12] | Not Black ladies! Schools! | 我不是说黑人女士 是学校 |
[50:15] | She missed a day of preschool. | 她就一天没上学前班 |
[50:17] | It’s not like she missed | 又不是错过了 |
[50:18] | What To Do If There’s A Hole In Your Spacesuit Day | “如果太空服上漏了个洞该怎么办”的 |
[50:22] | at astronaut camp. What’s the big deal? | 宇航员训练 有什么大不了的 |
[50:24] | The big deal is that I didn’t know | 问题是我六个小时 |
[50:26] | where my kid was for six hours. | 都不知道自己孩子在哪儿 |
[50:28] | I know you didn’t give a shit where your kids were | 我知道你多数时间不在乎 |
[50:30] | most of our lives, but I care about mine! | 你的孩子们在哪儿 但我在乎我的孩子 |
[50:43] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[50:44] | I got married. That’s what happened. | 我结婚了 所以沦落到这下场 |
[50:46] | Well, I’d divorce you, but you never signed a prenup. | 我倒是想跟你离婚 但你没签婚前协议 |
[50:52] | – What happened to you guys? – They got married. | -你们怎么了 -他们结婚了 |
[50:55] | Guess what. I just made my first arrest. | 你们猜怎么着 我刚完成了第一次逮捕 |
[50:58] | – Awesome. – Way to go. | -厉害 -干得漂亮 |
[50:59] | – All right, buddy. – Fuck you, cop. | -不错 哥们 -操你妈 死条子 |
[51:00] | Hey, assholes. Who left my kid with Frank? | 你们这些混蛋 谁把我孩子交给弗兰克带了 |
[51:03] | – I didn’t. – Wasn’t me. | -我没有 -不是我 |
[51:04] | Nope. | 没有 |
[51:07] | I did. | 是我 |
[51:08] | What the hell is wrong with you, Liam? | 你是不是脑子有坑 利亚姆 |
[51:10] | Hey. Ease up. | 别这么激动 |
[51:11] | So Frank left her at school. What’s the big deal? | 弗兰克把她丢到学校去了 那有什么大不了的 |
[51:14] | He didn’t drop her off at school. | 他没把她送去学校 |
[51:15] | He took her to buy drugs! | 而是带她去买毒品 |
[51:17] | All right, well, that’s not Liam’s fault. | 那也不是利亚姆的错 |
[51:19] | Why’d you leave her with Liam anyway? | 而且你为什么要把她交给利亚姆照看 |
[51:20] | Didn’t leave her with Liam. | 我没把她交给利亚姆 |
[51:21] | I left her with all of you guys. | 我是把她交给你们所有人 |
[51:23] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[51:25] | I stood right there | 我当时就站在这里 |
[51:26] | and asked one of you to take her to school | 问你们谁能送她到学校 |
[51:27] | ’cause I was running late for work. | 因为我上班要迟到了 |
[51:28] | I didn’t hear you say that. | 我没听见 |
[51:29] | – Me, neither. – Me, neither. | -我也没有 -我也没 |
[51:30] | I mean, did anybody say, “Yes, Debbie, | 有没有人说过 “好的 黛比 |
[51:32] | I will take Franny to school”? | 我会送弗兰妮去学校” |
[51:33] | Great, take her side. | 很好 你就站在她那边吧 |
[51:35] | I’m not taking anybody’s side. | 我没偏袒任何人 |
[51:36] | I’m just saying take some fuckin’ responsibility. | 我只是叫你自己负起责任 |
[51:38] | I’m taking all of the responsibility. | 家里的事全是我负责的 |
[51:41] | I am running this entire house, I’m holding down a job, | 我打理这栋房子 保住一份工作 |
[51:43] | and I have to take care of a kid in my… | 我还得照顾我的孩子… |
[51:44] | Jesus Christ! | 够了没 |
[51:45] | You’re not the only one with shit going on, Debs. | 不是只有你要面对一堆糟心事 小黛 |
[51:47] | If you can’t handle it, lean the fuck out. | 如果你应付不来 那就滚蛋 |
[51:49] | Don’t blame us for being a shitty mom. | 你这个妈不称职 别怪到我们头上 |
[52:00] | Debs. | 小黛 |
[52:02] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[52:30] | Ah, fuck. | 操 |
[52:32] | That is good. | 这个真爽 |
[52:33] | Oh, you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[52:34] | That’s a little Half-Mexican Red. | 那是墨西哥混血小红 |
[52:36] | Named after Franny. | 以弗兰妮的名字命名的 |
[52:37] | Indica-forward, mellow and agreeable | 前调是印地卡大麻香 柔和又讨喜 |
[52:40] | with just enough sativa to give it a little kick of rebellion. | 后调的萨迪瓦大麻劲儿冲得刚刚好 |
[52:44] | Just like Franny. | 和弗兰妮一模一样 |
[52:46] | Sounds like your granddaughter left quite an impression on you. | 听起来你的外孙女给你留下了难忘印象 |
[52:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[52:50] | Well, you never named anything after any of your actual kids. | 你从没用过你孩子们的名字命名任何东西 |
[52:53] | That’s because they don’t make pot. | 那是因为他们不制作大麻 |
[52:55] | That’s belligerent and ungrateful. | 太好斗和不知感恩 |
[52:57] | If your kids are belligerent and ungrateful, | 如果你的孩子们太好斗和不知感恩 |
[52:59] | it’s probably ’cause you made ’em that way. | 八成是被你逼成那样的 |
[53:01] | I… | 我… |
[53:07] | Kids are tough. | 孩子很难对付 |
[53:09] | They need things. | 他们有各种需求 |
[53:10] | Grandkids are simpler. | 孙辈就简单多了 |
[53:12] | You don’t owe ’em anything. | 你不欠他们什么 |
[53:13] | They don’t expect anything from you. | 他们对你没有任何期望 |
[53:16] | Pressure’s off. | 压力就消失了 |
[53:18] | You can’t disappoint anyone. | 你不会让任何人失望 |
[53:24] | You two just murdered my high. | 我的嗨劲儿都被你们浇灭了 |
[53:26] | Sell that for seven a pop. | 一份卖七美元 |
[53:28] | Little expensive, don’t you think? | 你不觉得贵了点吗 |
[53:29] | Seven’s the price. | 就卖七美元 |
[53:32] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[53:33] | Gotta see a girl about a dress. | 得去跟个小姑娘聊聊裙子的事 |
[53:40] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[53:45] | – What the… – Fuck, it’s Milton. | -搞什么 -操 是米尔顿 |
[53:47] | It’s gonna disturb… | 会吵到… |
[53:48] | Hey, I got it, I got it, I got it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[53:52] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 别敲 |
[53:53] | Oh, shit. Oh, I’m sorry. Did I wake the baby? | 该死 抱歉 我有没有吵醒宝宝 |
[53:56] | No, no, no, it’s all good, it’s all good. | 没有 没事 没事 |
[53:57] | He’s just settling down. He’s in the nursery with Tami. | 他刚安静下来 和塔米在婴儿房里 |
[53:59] | Come in, come in. | 进来吧 |
[54:03] | So it, uh, feel good to be off the boat? | 下船回到陆地的感觉好吗 |
[54:05] | And to not have my CPO up my ass? | 没有军士长刁难我 |
[54:07] | Yeah, it does. | 当然好了 |
[54:09] | – Hey, uh, when’s the wedding? – I just got tested. | -婚礼几时举行 -我刚做过核酸检测 |
[54:11] | – Oh, cool. – The wedding is this weekend. | -好 -这周末就举行婚礼 |
[54:12] | I just hope my dress shoes | 但愿我的皮鞋 |
[54:13] | are in the garage where I left them, man. | 还在车库 我原来放的地方 |
[54:14] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[54:15] | Oh, the… | 对了 |
[54:17] | The place looks fantastic. | 屋子看起来很棒 |
[54:20] | Oh, yeah, well, the inside, at least. | 是啊 至少室内不错 |
[54:22] | The neighbors wanted to keep the outside looking like shit. | 邻居希望外观还是保持原来的脏乱样 |
[54:24] | So. | 对 |
[54:25] | Did you do all this by yourself? | 都是你自己修葺的吗 |
[54:27] | Uh, yeah. I mean, it’s just some plaster work and paint, mostly. | 是的 今本上就是抹了点灰泥 涂了油漆 |
[54:30] | You put tile up in the kitchen too? | 你还给厨房贴了瓷砖 |
[54:33] | Um, backsplash, yeah. | 对 案台上的防溅瓷砖 |
[54:35] | – Looks good, man. Damn good. – Thanks. | -看起来很棒 非常棒 -谢谢 |
[54:37] | How much did all of this cost you? | 弄这些你一共花了多少钱 |
[54:39] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[54:39] | I picked up most of this stuff for free at condemned houses and work sites. | 大部分东西都是我在废弃房屋和工地捡的 |
[54:45] | Um, I mean, I guess I bought some stuff, too, though. | 当然 也有些用品是我花钱买的 |
[54:49] | Uh, I put in some hours. | 我投入了些时间 |
[54:50] | You should’ve told me. | 你该告诉我的 |
[54:52] | Yeah, I would’ve thrown you some cash | 我就会给你笔现金 |
[54:53] | or reduced your rent or something. | 或是给你减点租 |
[54:55] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[54:55] | What do you think you spent? | 你大概花了多少钱 |
[54:59] | Uh, five… | 五… |
[55:00] | six grand, maybe? I don’t know. | 六千吧 我不确定 |
[55:04] | Why don’t I split it with you? | 不如我和你平摊 |
[55:05] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[55:06] | Did the work. Might as well. | 你出了力 我该出点钱的 |
[55:08] | – Great. – All right, cool. | -太好了 -好 |
[55:11] | – Shoes. – Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -皮鞋 -对对 |
[55:13] | Just back there in the garage. | 就在后面车库里 |
[55:14] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[55:18] | – Backsplash, huh? – That’s the backsplash, yeah. | -防溅瓷砖 -没错 这些就是 |
[55:28] | Go away. | 走开 |
[55:29] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[55:35] | I’m ready for you to take my picture now. | 我准备好给你拍照啦 |
[55:39] | Franny. | 弗兰妮 |
[55:41] | Hang on. Let me get my phone. | 等等 我去拿手机 |
[55:55] | Okay, smile. | 好 笑一个 |
[55:58] | Oh, look how beautiful you are. | 看你多漂亮啊 |
[56:00] | A little to the side. | 侧一点身 |
[56:09] | Give it to me, dom top daddy! | 给我你的大屌 帝王攻爸爸 |
[56:11] | Take it all, you uber-masculine slut! | 全吃下去 你个大肌霸骚货 |
[56:14] | Flip fuck? | 换攻受 |
[56:17] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[56:19] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么 |
[56:20] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[56:21] | I said what’s my name? | 我问你 我叫什么 |
[56:23] | Nick Jonas! | 尼克·乔纳斯 |
[56:25] | What a Man Gotta Do – Jonas Brothers | BGM: 男人就该这么做 – 乔纳斯兄弟 |